Subject: I-D Action: draft-paik-icn-deployment-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:04:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deployment Considerations for Information-Centric Networking
	Author(s)       : EunKyoung Paik
                          Won-Dong Yun
                          Taekyoung Kwon
                          Hoon-gyu Choi
	Filename        : draft-paik-icn-deployment-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-13

Abstract:
   The objective of ICN RG is to produce documents such as a survey of
   diverse approaches, problem statement, and reference scenario.  This
   document provides deployment issues of ICN considering its migration
   techniques and coexistance environement with legacy network
   technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-paik-icn-deployment-considerations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-paik-icn-deployment-considerations-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/