Subject: I-D Action: draft-lum-siprec-vxml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 21:28:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recording VoiceXML sessions with SIPREC
	Author(s)       : Henry Lum
	Filename        : draft-lum-siprec-vxml-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-03

Abstract:
   This document addresses the use case of recording Interactive Voice
   Response (IVR) VoiceXML applications using the SIPREC protocol.  This
   document also provides a potential solution for capturing additional
   information about the call flow within the VoiceXML application from
   a recording perspective.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lum-siprec-vxml

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lum-siprec-vxml-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/