Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-lwig-sleepynode-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:27:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem statement and Use cases of Sleepy node in Constrained node networks
	Author(s)       : Yong-Geun Hong
                          JooSang Youn
	Filename        : draft-hong-lwig-sleepynode-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the use cases of communication considering
   sleepy nodes and the problems of connecting to sleepy nodes in
   constrained node networks.  The use cases of communications between
   sleepy nodes and non-sleepy nodes are classified by the end-to-end
   communication and the network topology.  The adopt of power saving in
   constrained nodes raises compelling problems in network layer/
   transport/application layer.  In this document, problems of each
   layer in a sleepy node are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-lwig-sleepynode-problem-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-lwig-sleepynode-problem-statement-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/