Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-websec-session-continue-prob-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 22:26:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Hypertext Transport Protocol (HTTP) Session Continuation: Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-websec-session-continue-prob-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-07-07

Abstract:
   One of the most often talked about problems in web security is
   "cookies".  Web cookies are a method of associating requests with
   "sessions" that may have been authenticated somehow.  Cookies are a
   form of bearer token that leave much to be desired.  This document
   describes the session "continuation" problem for the HyperText
   Transport Protocol (HTTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-websec-session-continue-prob

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-websec-session-continue-prob-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/