Subject: I-D Action: draft-raszuk-mpls-domain-wide-labels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 08:11:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS Domain Wide Labels
	Author(s)       : Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-raszuk-mpls-domain-wide-labels-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism of using concept of Domain Wide
   MPLS Labels in parallel with any of the existing deployments using
   other label distribution and allocation methods where multi protocol
   label switching paradigm is used for transport.  Specifically it
   defines a new type of context label which can be used to
   differentiate lookup tables when using Domain Wide transport Labels
   from other downstream or upstream assigned transport labels.  The end
   result is creation of clean new label space in data plane allowing
   very easy and smooth migration to the number of applications choosing
   to use Domain Wide MPLS Labels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raszuk-mpls-domain-wide-labels

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raszuk-mpls-domain-wide-labels-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/