Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 01:07:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Management
	Author(s)       : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-10.txt
	Pages           : 82
	Date            : 2013-07-13

Abstract:
   This document contains a specification of three YANG modules.
   Together they form the core routing data model which serves as a
   framework for configuring and managing a routing subsystem.  It is
   expected that these modules will be augmented by additional YANG
   modules defining data models for individual routing protocols and
   other related functions.  The core routing data model provides common
   building blocks for such extensions - router instances, routes,
   routing tables, routing protocols and route filters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/