Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-wireless-mobile-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 15:40:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IGMP/MLD Optimizations in Wireless and Mobile Networks
	Author(s)       : Hui Liu
                          Mike McBride
                          Hitoshi Asaeda
	Filename        : draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-wireless-mobile-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes a variety of optimization approaches for IGMP
   and MLD in wireless and mobile networks.  It aims to provide useful
   guidelines to allow efficient multicast communication in these
   networks using IGMP or MLD protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-wireless-mobile

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-wireless-mobile-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-multimob-igmp-mld-wireless-mobile-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/