Subject: I-D Action: draft-hazeyama-sunset4-dns-a-filter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 16:58:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS A Record Filtering for the migration from dual stack networks to IPv6 only networks.
	Author(s)       : Hiroaki Hazeyama
                          Tomohiro Ishihara
                          Osamu Nakamura
	Filename        : draft-hazeyama-sunset4-dns-a-filter-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
   Filtering out of A records of a DNS response on a DNS proxy, we call
   it ``DNS A record filtering'', is an effective and efficient solution
   as a smooth migration to IPv6 only networks.  DNS A record filtering
   can mitigate fallback problems of dual stack nodes on IPv6 only
   environment.  This memo mentions the components of the DNS A record
   filter solution, procedure of DNS queries and refers current issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hazeyama-sunset4-dns-a-filter

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hazeyama-sunset4-dns-a-filter-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/