Subject: I-D Action: draft-fineberg-avtext-temporal-layer-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 10:02:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Header Extension for VP8 Temporal Layer Information
	Author(s)       : Adam Fineberg
	Filename        : draft-fineberg-avtext-temporal-layer-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism by which packets of Real-Time
   Tranport Protocol (RTP) video streams encoded with the VP8 codec can
   indicate, in an RTP header extension, the temporal layer information
   about the frame encoded in the RTP packet.  This information can be
   used in a middlebox performing bandwidth management of streams
   without requiring it to decrypt the streams.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fineberg-avtext-temporal-layer-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fineberg-avtext-temporal-layer-ext-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/