Subject: I-D Action: draft-groves-clue-role-clarifications-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 19:57:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of "Roles" in CLUE
	Author(s)       : Christian Groves
                          Weiwei Yang
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-groves-clue-role-clarifications-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   There have been recent discussions on the CLUE and DISPATCH mailing
   lists about "roles" associated with multimedia conferences.  From the
   discussions it was apparent that there is some confusion as to what
   the current defined roles actually imply and that people had
   different understanding of the meaning and scope of the term "role".
   This draft seeks to identify the various "roles" that may be
   associated with a multimedia conference and to provide a grouping and
   nomenclature for further discussions on this topic.

   Specific to CLUE this draft proposes a number of attributes to be
   able to clearly identify the various roles that may be associated
   with a media capture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-clue-role-clarifications

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-clue-role-clarifications-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/