Subject: I-D Action: draft-parise-ldp-convergence-term-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 23:30:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Terminology for Benchmarking LDP Data Plane Convergence
	Author(s)       : Bhavani Parise
                          Rajiv Papneja
	Filename        : draft-parise-ldp-convergence-term-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-07-01

Abstract:
   This document defines new terms for benchmarking of LDP convergence.
   These terms are to be used in future methodology documents for
   benchmarking LDP Convergence.  Existing BMWG terminology documents
   such as IGP Convergence Benchmarking [RFC 6412] provide useful terms
   for LDP Convergence benchmarking.  These terms are discussed in this
   document.  Applicable terminology for MPLS and LDP defined in MPLS WG
   RFCs [RFC 3031] and [RFC 5036] are also discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-parise-ldp-convergence-term

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-parise-ldp-convergence-term-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/