Subject: I-D Action: draft-nagami-lmap-use-case-measurement-provider-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:02:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Case from a measurement provider perspective for LMAP
	Author(s)       : Kenichi Nagami
                          Satoshi Kamei
                          Kenji Koita
                          Toshiya Jitsuzumi
                          Ichiro Mizukoshi
	Filename        : draft-nagami-lmap-use-case-measurement-provider-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an example of the use cases of measurement
   provider for LMAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nagami-lmap-use-case-measurement-provider

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nagami-lmap-use-case-measurement-provider-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/