Subject: I-D Action: draft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:11:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SSRC Group Based Simulcast Signaling
	Author(s)       : Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   In some applications it may be necessary to send multiple media
   encodings corresponding to a media source with in independent RTP
   media streams.  This is called Simulcast.  This document discusses a
   framework for describing simulcast media streams in SDP and also
   defines semantics to express relationship amongst them.  The
   semantics defined in this document are to be used with the source
   specific grouping framework defined in the [RFC5576]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-rtcweb-grouping-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/