Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-ospfv3-lsa-extend-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:34:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPFv3 LSA Extendibility
	Author(s)       : Acee Lindem
                          Sina Mirtorabi
                          Abhay Roy
                          Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-acee-ospfv3-lsa-extend-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   OSPFv3 requires functional extension beyond what can be done with the
   fixed Link State Advertisement (LSA) format as described in RFC 5340.
   This document extends the LSA format by allowing the optional
   inclusion of Type-Length-Value (TLV) tuples in the LSAs.  It also
   covers all aspects of backward compatibility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-ospfv3-lsa-extend

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-ospfv3-lsa-extend-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-acee-ospfv3-lsa-extend-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/