Subject: I-D Action: draft-rahman-core-sleepy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:19:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Enhanced Sleepy Node Support for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-rahman-core-sleepy-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   CoAP is a RESTful application protocol for constrained devices.
   These devices typically have some combination of limited battery
   power, small memory footprint and low throughput links.  It is
   expected that in CoAP networks there will be a certain portion of
   devices that are "sleepy" and which may occasionally go into a sleep
   mode (i.e. go into a low power state to conserve power) and
   temporarily suspend CoAP protocol communication.  This document
   proposes a minimal and efficient mechanism building on the Resource
   Directory concept to enhance sleepy node support in CoAP networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rahman-core-sleepy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rahman-core-sleepy-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rahman-core-sleepy-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/