Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 05:27:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Generic Aggregation of Resource ReSerVation Protocol (RSVP) for IPv4 And IPv6 Reservations over PCN domains
	Author(s)       : Georgios Karagiannis
                          Anurag Bhargava
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-06.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to Generic Aggregated RSVP
   [RFC4860] for support of the PCN Controlled Load (CL) and Single
   Marking (SM) edge behaviors over a Diffserv cloud using Pre-
   Congestion Notification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-rsvp-pcn-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/