Subject: I-D Action: draft-yegin-dmm-ondemand-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 14:07:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : On Demand Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : Alper Yegin
                          Kisuk Kweon
                          Jinsung Lee
                          Jungshin Park
	Filename        : draft-yegin-dmm-ondemand-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-03

Abstract:
   Applications differ with respect to whether they need IP session
   continuity and/or IP address reachability.  The network providing the
   same type of service to any mobile host and any application running
   on the host yields inefficiencies.  This document describes a
   solution for taking the application needs into account in selectively
   providing IP session continuity and IP address reachability on a per-
   socket basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yegin-dmm-ondemand-mobility

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yegin-dmm-ondemand-mobility-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/