Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaplan-dispatch-sip-205-response-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 00:31:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Success Response Code for Indication of Alternate Target Answerer
	Author(s)       : Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-dispatch-sip-205-response-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   response, 205 Alternate Answerer, that a SIP User Agent Server (UAS)
   can use to indicate to the User Agent Client (UAC) that the UAS is
   answering the request for which it was not the intended target.
   This is useful for cases where the UAC might wish to perform
   different actions based on such knowledge, such as terminate the
   dialog or re-attempt the request in a different way.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaplan-dispatch-sip-205-response

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-dispatch-sip-205-response-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/