Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-mega-label-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 06:46:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mega Label - Expansion of MPLS Label Range
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Lianshu Zheng
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-mega-label-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirement scenarios for expansion of
   MPLS label range.  This document also introduce a framework for
   expansion of MPLS label range-"Mega Label" and the corresponding
   protocol extensions.  This document will update RFC 3032, 5036, 3209
   and 3107 if approved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-mega-label

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-mega-label-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/