Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:50:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An extension to RELOAD to support Direct Response Routing
	Author(s)       : Ning Zong
                          Xingfeng Jiang
                          Roni Even
                          Yunfei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This document proposes an optional extension to RELOAD to support
   direct response routing mode.  RELOAD recommends symmetric recursive
   routing for routing messages.  The new optional extension provides a
   shorter route for responses reducing the overhead on intermediate
   peers and describes the potential cases where this extension can be
   used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-drr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-drr-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/