Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-sm2-ecdsa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:18:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SM2 Digital Signature Algorithm
	Author(s)       : Sean Shen
                          Xiaodong Lee
	Filename        : draft-shen-sm2-ecdsa-01.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-07-13

Abstract:
   This document discribles an Digital Signature Algorithm based on
   elliptic curves which is invented by Xiaoyun Wang et al.  This
   digital signature algorithm is published by Chinese Commercial
   Cryptography Administration Office for the use of electronic
   authentication service system.

   The document *** published by Chinese Commercial Cryptography
   Administration Office includes four parts: general introdocution,
   Digital Signature Algorithm, Key Exchange Protocol and Public Key
   Encryption Algorithm.  This document only gives the general
   introduction and digital signature algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-sm2-ecdsa

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-sm2-ecdsa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shen-sm2-ecdsa-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/