Subject: I-D Action: draft-wright-ccamp-op-policy-prot-links-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 16:01:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for operator policy in GMPLS networks consisting of protected links
	Author(s)       : Ben Wright
                          Jon Hardwick
                          Vishnu Shukla
                          Junjie Li
	Filename        : draft-wright-ccamp-op-policy-prot-links-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-05

Abstract:
   This document describes policy options required by network operators
   in networks including APS links or links with an inherent protection
   capability.  It also identifies gaps in the current GMPLS standards
   which may prevent these policy options from being implemented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wright-ccamp-op-policy-prot-links

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wright-ccamp-op-policy-prot-links-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/