Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-activitystreams-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 15:17:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Activity Streams 2.0
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-activitystreams-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This specification details a model for representing potential and
   completed activities using the JSON format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-activitystreams

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-activitystreams-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-activitystreams-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/