Subject: I-D Action: draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 06:09:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Eurosystem Messaging
	Author(s)       : Miriam Ortseifen
                          Gunnar Dickfeld
	Filename        : draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines and registers with IANA a Uniform Resource Name
   (URN) namespace that is managed by Deutsche Bundesbank (member of
   ESCB) for usage within messages standardized by the Eurosystem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/