Subject: I-D Action: draft-phillips-uvml-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:44:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Universal Voting Markup Language (UVML)
	Author(s)       : Erin Mikel Phillips
	Filename        : draft-phillips-uvml-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the Universal Voting Markup Language (UVML),
   a syntax for the structured representation of opinion in free text.
   Using UVML, opinions can be encoded in text, image, or video, and
   reliably interpreted by either human readers or automated-agents.
   UVML supports both rating and ranking semantics.  Ratings may be
   scored using symbols associated with the five most commonly used
   opinion dimensions: quality(*), importance(!), outlook($), support-
   opposition(+), and likelihood(%).  In addition, UVML defines a syntax
   for optionally including a demographic signature by which voters can
   publish basic demographic information with their UVML votes.  The
   design of UVML leverages cross-cultural sentiment and voting-systems
   scholarship.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-phillips-uvml

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-phillips-uvml-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-phillips-uvml-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/