Subject: I-D Action: draft-inacio-lmap-enterprise-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 16:29:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Large-Scale Broadband Measurement Enterprise Use-Case
	Author(s)       : Christopher Inacio
	Filename        : draft-inacio-lmap-enterprise-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   The Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance (LMAP) working
   group is defining mechanisms to monitor network performance of large-
   scale networks.  The use case will describe how very large enterprise
   networks are not very different from the networks considered by other
   LMAP use cases and that most measurements are useful to both use
   cases.  In addition this use case will state the need for the ability
   to have finer grained observation related to User Experience
   potentially on a per application basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-inacio-lmap-enterprise-use-case

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-inacio-lmap-enterprise-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/