Subject: I-D Action: draft-thierry-bulk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 19:42:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Binary Uniform Language Kit 1.0
	Author(s)       : Pierre Thierry
	Filename        : draft-thierry-bulk-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   This specification describes a uniform, decentrally extensible and
   efficient format for data serialization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thierry-bulk

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thierry-bulk-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/