Subject: I-D Action: draft-hex-lwig-energy-efficient-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 05:33:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Efficient Implementation of IETF Protocols on Constrained Devices
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
                          Xuan He
                          Matthias Kovatsch
                          Hui Tian
	Filename        : draft-hex-lwig-energy-efficient-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This document summarizes the problems and current practices of energy
   efficient protocol implementation on constrained devices, mostly
   about how to make the protocols within IETF scope behave energy
   friendly.  This document also summarizes the impact of link layer
   protocol power saving behaviors to the upper layer protocols, so that
   they can coordinately make the system energy efficient.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hex-lwig-energy-efficient

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hex-lwig-energy-efficient-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hex-lwig-energy-efficient-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/