Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:22:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic MANET On-demand (AODVv2) Routing
	Author(s)       : Charles E. Perkins
                          Stan Ratliff
                          John Dowdell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-02.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The revised Ad Hoc On-demand Distance Vector (AODVv2) routing
   protocol is intended for use by mobile routers in wireless, multihop
   networks.  AODVv2 determines unicast routes among AODVv2 routers
   within the network in an on-demand fashion, offering on-demand
   convergence in dynamic topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/