Subject: I-D Action: draft-yi-manet-reactive-jitter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:55:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Jitter Consideration for Reactive Protocol in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (MANETs)
	Author(s)       : Jiazi Yi
                          Juan Antonio Cordero Fuertes
                          Thomas Clausen
	Filename        : draft-yi-manet-reactive-jitter-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This document provides recommendations for jittering (randomly
   timing) of routing control message transmission, especially route
   request dissemination, in reactive protocol of Mobile Ad Hoc
   Networks, to reduce the probability of collisions, decrease routing
   overhead, and help finding the optimum routes in the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yi-manet-reactive-jitter

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yi-manet-reactive-jitter-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/