Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 11:01:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update to Remove DVI4 from the Recommended Codecs for the RTP Profile for Audio and Video Conferences with Minimal Control (RTP/AVP)
	Author(s)       : Timothy B. Terriberry
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-03.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-07-02

Abstract:
   The RTP Profile for Audio and Video Conferences with Minimal Control
   (RTP/AVP) is the basis for many other profiles, such as the Secure
   Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP/SAVP), the Extended RTP Profile for
   Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP)-Based Feedback (RTP/
   AVPF), and the Extended Secure RTP Profile for RTCP-Based Feedback
   (RTP/SAVPF).  This document updates RFC 3551, the RTP/AVP profile
   (and by extension, the profiles that build upon it) to reflect
   changes in audio codec usage since the document was originally
   published.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-avp-codecs-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/