Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffine-already-dotless-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 00:19:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Top-Level Domains that Are Already Dotless
	Author(s)       : John Levine
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffine-already-dotless-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   Recent statements from the Internet Architecture Board and ICANN's
   Security and Stability Advisory Committee have discussed the problems
   that the DNS is likely to experience with top-level domains that have
   address records in them (so-called "dotless domains").  However,
   these statements spoke of the problem mostly as theoretical, when in
   fact there are such TLDs today.  This document lists the current
   dotless TLDs, and gives a script for finding them.  This document
   lists data about dotless TLDs, but does not address the policy and
   technology issues other than to point to the statements of others.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffine-already-dotless

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffine-already-dotless-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/