Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6man-rfc4191bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 10:03:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 RA Options for Next Hop Routes
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6man-rfc4191bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This proposes an update on RFC 4191 in order to define new Router
   Advertisement options for configuring next hop routes on the mobile
   or fixed nodes.  Using these options, an operator can easily
   configure nodes with multiple interfaces (or otherwise multi-homed)
   to enable them to select the routes to a destination.  Each option is
   defined together with definitions of host and router behaviors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-rfc4191bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-rfc4191bis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/