Subject: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-dispatch-qoe-management-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 11:00:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : End-point based Multimedia QoE Management
	Author(s)       : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Gerard Fernando
                          Ya Lin
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-dispatch-qoe-management-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-07-07

Abstract:
   This draft describes a method for improving the quality of experience
   (QoE) for real-time video and other multimedia services using
   features and functions of the end-point only, that is, without
   requiring any upgrade to the network transport infrastructure.  Any
   upgrade to the network transport infrastructure not only incurs
   significant costs, these are also time consuming and technology-
   dependent.  Therefore, these QoE improvement mechanisms are
   significantly more attractive to both network operators and service
   providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khasnabish-dispatch-qoe-management

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khasnabish-dispatch-qoe-management-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-khasnabish-dispatch-qoe-management-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/