Subject: I-D Action: draft-dearlove-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:08:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing MPR Optimization for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
	Author(s)       : Christopher Dearlove
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-dearlove-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   This specification updates the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol
   version 2 (OLSRv2) with an optimization to improve the selection of
   routing MPRs.  The optimization retains full interoperability between
   implementations of OLSRv2 with and without this optimization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dearlove-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dearlove-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/