Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-eardley-lmap-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:53:51 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : A framework for large-scale measurements
    Author(s)     : P. Eardley, et al
    Filename      : draft-eardley-lmap-framework
    Pages         : 15 
    Date          : July 15, 2013 
    
   Measuring broadband service on a large scale requires standardisation
   of the logical architecture and a description of the key protocols
   that coordinate interactions between the components.  The document
   presents an overall framework for large-scale measurements and
   discusses which elements could be standardised in the IETF.  It is
   intended to assist the discussions about the potential creation of
   the LMAP working group.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eardley-lmap-framework-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.