Subject: I-D Action: draft-blanchet-urn-ianachange-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 04:50:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Uniform Resource Names (URN) Formal Namespace IANA Registration
	Author(s)       : Marc Blanchet
	Filename        : draft-blanchet-urn-ianachange-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-07-31

Abstract:
   Per RFC3406, Uniform Resource Names formal namespace identifier (NID)
   registration requires the publication of an RFC from the requestor.
   Experience shows that this requirement is too high.  This document
   updates the IANA registration policy for formal NID to Expert review.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blanchet-urn-ianachange

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-blanchet-urn-ianachange-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/