Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfvlb-behave-v6-content-for-v4-clients-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 00:52:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework for accessing IPv6 content for IPv4-only clients
	Author(s)       : Branimir Rajtar
                          Ian Farrer
                          Ales Vizdal
                          Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
	Filename        : draft-rfvlb-behave-v6-content-for-v4-clients-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-01

Abstract:
   With the expansion of IPv6 usage and content available on IPv6, it is
   important to enable clients with legacy (i.e. non IPv6-ready)
   operating systems to access such content.

   This document describes how this can be achieved and how it can be
   implemented in a real-world scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfvlb-behave-v6-content-for-v4-clients

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfvlb-behave-v6-content-for-v4-clients-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/