Subject: I-D Action: draft-lennox-raiarea-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:35:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Taxonomy of Grouping Semantics and Mechanisms for Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Sources
	Author(s)       : Jonathan Lennox
                          Kevin Gross
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Bo Burman
	Filename        : draft-lennox-raiarea-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The terminology about, and associations among, Real-Time Transport
   Protocol (RTP) sources can be complex and somewhat opaque.  This
   document describes a number of existing and proposed relationships
   among RTP sources, and attempts to define common terminology for
   discussing protocol entities and their relationships.

   This document is still very rough, but is submitted in the hopes of
   making future discussion productive.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lennox-raiarea-rtp-grouping-taxonomy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lennox-raiarea-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lennox-raiarea-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/