Subject: I-D Action: draft-ajunior-roll-energy-awareness-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 06:03:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy-awareness metrics global applicability guidelines
	Author(s)       : Antonio Junior
                          Rute Sofia
	Filename        : draft-ajunior-roll-energy-awareness-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a new set of energy-awareness metrics which
   have been devised to be applicable to any multihop routing protocol
   having in mind LLNs, including the Routing for Low Power and Lossy
   Networks (RPL) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ajunior-roll-energy-awareness

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ajunior-roll-energy-awareness-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/