Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-global-label-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 22:55:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework of MPLS Global Label
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Tianle Yang
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-global-label-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-10

Abstract:
   The document defines the framework of MPLS global label including:
   representation of MPLS global label, process of control plane for
   MPLS global label, and process of data plane for MPLS global label.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-global-label-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-global-label-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/