Subject: I-D Action: draft-luff-relative-json-pointer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 11:27:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Relative JSON Pointers
	Author(s)       : Geraint Luff
	Filename        : draft-luff-relative-json-pointer-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-01

Abstract:
   JSON Pointer is a syntax for specifying locations in a JSON document,
   starting from the document root.  This document defines an extension
   to the JSON Pointer syntax, allowing relative locations from within
   the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luff-relative-json-pointer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luff-relative-json-pointer-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/