Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaplan-stir-ikes-out-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 21:32:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Identity Key-based and Effective Signature for Origin-Unknown Types
	Author(s)       : Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-stir-ikes-out-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism and format for signing source
   identity information of communication requests, in a manner capable
   of crossing multiple communication protocol types - even if the
   origin's protocol type is unknown.  This is useful for providing
   E.164 and other forms of Caller-ID reputability for various
   communication protocols, such as SIP, XMPP, WebRTC, H.323, and
   SS7/ISUP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaplan-stir-ikes-out

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-stir-ikes-out-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/