Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 14:38:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Overview of Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : Tal Mizrahi
                          Nurit Sprecher
                          Elisa Bellagamba
                          Yaacov Weingarten
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-09.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) is a general term
   that refers to a toolset for fault detection and isolation, and for
   performance measurement. OAM mechanisms have been defined for various
   layers in the protocol stack, and are used with a variety of
   transport protocols.

   This document presents an overview of the data plane OAM tools that
   have been defined by the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/