Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-rtgwg-global-label-adv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 01:18:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Advertising Global Labels Using IGP
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-xu-rtgwg-global-label-adv-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) [SR-ARCH] is a new MPLS paradigm in which each
   SR-capable router is required to independently advertise global MPLS
   labels for its attached prefixes using IGP [SR-ISIS-EXT][SR-OSPF-EXT].
   One major challenge associated with such label advertisement
   mechanism is how to avoid a given global MPLS label from being
   allocated by different routers to different prefixes. Although manual
   allocation can address such label allocation collision problem, it is
   error-prone and therefore may not be suitable for large SR network
   environments. This document proposes an alternative approach for
   advertising global labels without any risk of label allocation
   collision.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-rtgwg-global-label-adv

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-rtgwg-global-label-adv-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/