Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:31:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Quality of Service Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Marco Liebsch
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-03.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new mobility option that can be used by
   the mobility entities in the Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain to exchange
   Quality of Service parameters associated with a subscriber's IP
   flows.  Using the QoS option, the local mobility anchor and the
   mobile access gateway can exchange available QoS attributes and
   associated values.  This enables QoS policing and labeling of packets
   to enforce QoS differentiation on the path between the local mobility
   anchor and the mobile access gateway.  Furthermore, making QoS
   parameters available on the MAG enables mapping these parameters to
   QoS rules being specific to the access technology which operates
   below the mobile access gateway.  After such mapping, QoS rules can
   be enforced on the access technology components, such as an IEEE
   802.11e Wireless LAN controller.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/