Subject: I-D Action: draft-google-self-published-geofeeds-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 22:40:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Self-published IP Geolocation Data
	Author(s)       : Erik Kline
                          Krzysztof Duleba
                          Zoltan Szamonek
	Filename        : draft-google-self-published-geofeeds-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-07-28

Abstract:
   This document records a format whereby a network operator can publish
   a mapping of IP address ranges to simplified geolocation information,
   colloquially termed a geolocation "feed".  Interested parties can
   poll and parse these feeds to update or merge with other geolocation
   data sources and procedures.

   Some technical organizations operating networks that move from one
   conference location to the next have already experimentally published
   small geolocation feeds.  At least one consumer (Google) has
   incorporated these ad hoc feeds into a geolocation data pipeline.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-google-self-published-geofeeds

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-google-self-published-geofeeds-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-google-self-published-geofeeds-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/