Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-rrc-3gpp-recommend-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 20:16:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A recommendation for RRC agreement in 3rd Generation Partnership Project(3GPP) standard
	Author(s)       : Sha Zhang
                          Jie Huang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-rrc-3gpp-recommend-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-03

Abstract:
   This document contains a recommendation to the Third Generation
   Partnership Project(3GPP) community regarding the RRC agreement.
   Specifically, this document RECOMMENDS that a network credential MUST
   be attributed to each user, and the user identity MUST be verified in
   the RRC connection establishment phase.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-rrc-3gpp-recommend

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-rrc-3gpp-recommend-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/