Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pwe3-iccp-label-sharing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 00:44:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICCP Application TLVs for VPN Route Label Sharing
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Peng Zhou
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pwe3-iccp-label-sharing-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document defines TLVs under Inter-Chassis Communication Protocol
   (ICCP) to include a new application: Label Sharing for Fast PE
   Protection. Egress PEs in the same Redundant Group utilize the ICCP
   connection to negotiate the "VPN route label" and the "BGP next hop"
   for each VPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pwe3-iccp-label-sharing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pwe3-iccp-label-sharing-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/