Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-call-chinese-names-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 02:56:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : How to Call Chinese "Han" People's Names
	Author(s)       : Hui Deng
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-deng-call-chinese-names-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document tries to give a brief introduction of how to call
   Chinese people's name in Chinese way.  After reading this, you will
   find it quite easy to accomplish that.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-call-chinese-names

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-call-chinese-names-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-call-chinese-names-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/