Subject: I-D Action: draft-sunde-netinf-protocol-bluetooth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 07:54:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The NetInf Bluetooth Convergence Layer
	Author(s)       : Linus Sunde
	Filename        : draft-sunde-netinf-protocol-bluetooth-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a Network of Information (NetInf) convergence
   layer intended to be used over some Bluetooth protocol providing
   reliable transmission.  A convergence layer handles the transport of
   NetInf requests and responses.  In this convergence layer the common
   NetInf messages are defined using JavaScript Object Notation (JSON)
   and Named Data Object (NDO) octet parts, both using length prefixes.
   While the convergence layer is intended to be used over Bluetooth,
   any underlying protocol providing reliable transmission could
   potentially be used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sunde-netinf-protocol-bluetooth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sunde-netinf-protocol-bluetooth-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/