Subject: I-D Action: draft-aliahmad-dmm-anchor-selection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 03:16:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobility Anchor Selection in DMM: Use-case Scenarios
	Author(s)       : Hassan Ali-Ahmad
                          Danny Moses
                          Hassnaa Moustafa
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Tiago Condexia
	Filename        : draft-aliahmad-dmm-anchor-selection-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This document presents and discusses different use-case scenarios of
   mobility anchor selection in Distributed Mobility Management (DMM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aliahmad-dmm-anchor-selection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aliahmad-dmm-anchor-selection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aliahmad-dmm-anchor-selection-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/