Subject: I-D Action: draft-waltermire-sacm-use-cases-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:36:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Security Posture Assessment to Grant Access to Enterprise Network Resources
	Author(s)       : David Waltermire
                          Adam W. Montville
                          David Harrington
	Filename        : draft-waltermire-sacm-use-cases-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This memo documents a sampling of use cases for securely aggregating
   configuration and operational data and assessing that data to
   determine an organization's security posture.  From these operational
   use cases, we can derive common functional capabilities and
   requirements to guide development of vendor-neutral, interoperable
   standards for aggregating and assessing data relevant to security
   posture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-waltermire-sacm-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-waltermire-sacm-use-cases-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-waltermire-sacm-use-cases-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/