Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 23:03:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NAT64 Operational Experiences
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Zhen Cao
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          David Binet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This document summarizes NAT64 function deployment scenarios and
   operational experience.  Both NAT64-CGN (NAT64 Carrier Grade NATs)
   and NAT64-FE (NAT64 server Front End) are considered in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/