Subject: I-D Action: draft-bajpai-happy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 05:26:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Measuring the Effectiveness of Happy Eyeballs
	Author(s)       : Vaibhav Bajpai
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-bajpai-happy-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-04

Abstract:
   The IETF has developed solutions that promote a healthy IPv4 and IPv6
   co-existence.  The happy eyeballs algorithm for instance, provides
   recommendations to application developers to help prevent bad user
   experience in situations where IPv6 connectivity is broken.  This
   document describes a metric used to measure the effectiveness of the
   happy eyeballs algorithm.  The insights uncovered by analysing the
   data from multiple locations is discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bajpai-happy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bajpai-happy-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/