Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-behave-v4tov6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 06:45:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Approach for IPv4-only users to access IPv6-only Content
	Author(s)       : Chongfeng Xie
                          Qiong Sun
                          Qi He
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-sun-behave-v4tov6-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   Current approaches can not solve the scenario that the users from
   IPv4 Internet to access IPv6-only content.  When IPv6 content are
   becoming more and more popular, it is important to ensure that IPv6-
   only content can be reachable from legacy IPv4-only clients via some
   IPv4-only network.  This document proposes two approaches for IPv4-
   only users to access IPv6-only content.  It is designed to cover the
   Scenario 2 in [RFC6144].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-behave-v4tov6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-behave-v4tov6-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/