Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-dime-e2e-security-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:05:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter AVP Level Security: Keyed Message Digests, Digital Signatures, and Encryption
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-dime-e2e-security-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension for end to end authentication,
   integrity and confidentiality protection of Diameter Attribute Value
   Pairs.  The solutions focuses on protecting Diameter Attribute Value
   Pairs and leaves the key distribution solution to a separate
   specification.  The integrity protection can be introduced in a
   backward compatible manner to existing application.  The
   confidentiality protection requires an explicit support from an
   application, thus is applicable only for newly defined applications.

Terminology

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-korhonen-dime-e2e-security

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-korhonen-dime-e2e-security-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-korhonen-dime-e2e-security-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/