Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 05:31:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Happy Eyeballs Extension for ICE
	Author(s)       : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies requirements for algorithms that make ICE
   connectivity checks more responsive by reducing delays in dual-stack
   host ICE connectivity checks when there is a path failure for the
   address family preferred by the application or by the operating
   system.  As IPv6 is usually preferred, the procedures in this
   document helps avoid user-noticeable delays when the IPv6 path is
   broken or excessively slow.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/