Subject: I-D Action: draft-rabadan-l2vpn-evpn-prefix-advertisement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:36:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP Prefix Advertisement in E-VPN
	Author(s)       : Jorge Rabadan
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Senad Palislamovic
                          Florin Balus
                          Aldrin Isaac
	Filename        : draft-rabadan-l2vpn-evpn-prefix-advertisement-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   E-VPN provides a flexible control plane that allows intra-subnet
   connectivity in an IP/MPLS and/or an NVO-based network. In Data
   Centers, there is also a need for a dynamic and efficient inter-
   subnet connectivity across Tenant Systems and End Devices that can be
   physical or virtual and may not support their own routing protocols.
   This document defines a new E-VPN route type for the advertisement of
   IP Prefixes and explains how E-VPN should be used to provide
   inter-subnet connectivity with the flexibility required by the Data
   Center applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rabadan-l2vpn-evpn-prefix-advertisement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rabadan-l2vpn-evpn-prefix-advertisement-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/