Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-v6ops-ce-dhcpv6-transparency-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 02:33:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 CE Device DHCPv6 Option Transparency
	Author(s)       : Mark Smith
	Filename        : draft-smith-v6ops-ce-dhcpv6-transparency-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-30

Abstract:
   [RFC6204] defines basic requirements for IPv6 Customer Edge Routers,
   to suit residential or small office IPv6 deployments.  It describes a
   WAN interface DHCPv6 client and LAN interface DHCPv6 server
   implementation model.  This model constrains the set of DHCPv6
   options that can be conveyed between the upstream service provider
   and the hosts downstream of the CE device, to those supported by both
   the CE device's DHCPv6 client and server.  To support further current
   and future DHCPv6 options, this memo instead proposes a DHCPv6 option
   "transparent" implementation model for CE devices, primarily using
   DHCPv6 message relaying.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-v6ops-ce-dhcpv6-transparency

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-v6ops-ce-dhcpv6-transparency-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/