Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-rtcweb-codecapi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 21:56:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proposal for reusing local codec APIs on mobile devices
	Author(s)       : Lingli Deng
                          Lingfei Ni
                          Qing Yu
	Filename        : draft-deng-rtcweb-codecapi-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-07-07

Abstract:
   This document proposes the browser to make use of local codec APIs,
   if available on a mobile device, and notifies RTCWEB applications to
   allow for better tuning between device capability and media quality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-rtcweb-codecapi

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-rtcweb-codecapi-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/