Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernardini-embedded-code-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 07:55:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Format for Embedding Code in RFC
	Author(s)       : University of Udine
	Filename        : draft-bernardini-embedded-code-00.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   Some RFC need to include some code or some kind of data like test
   vectors.  Extracting the code or the data from the RFC "by hand" is
   possible, but tiresome and prone to errors, especially if the portion
   to be extracted is long or comprises many files.  This document
   describes a format that can be used to embed code or data in an RFC,
   so that it can be extract by a software, while preserving the
   readibility of the embedded text.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernardini-embedded-code

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardini-embedded-code-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/