Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 08:27:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Datagram Convergence Layers for the DTN Bundle and LTP Protocols
	Author(s)       : Hans Kruse
                          Samuel Jero
                          Shawn Ostermann
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   This document is a product of the Delay- and Distruption-Tolerant
   Networking Research Group (DTNRG), and represents the consensus of
   the DTNRG.  It specifies the preferred method for transporting Delay-
   and Disruption-Tolerant Networking (DTN) protocol data over the
   Internet using datagrams.  The specification covers convergence
   layers for the Bundle Protocol (RFC 5050) as well as the
   transportation of Licklider Transmission Protocol (LTP) (RFC 5326)
   segments.  UDP and the Datagram Congestion Control Protocol (DCCP)
   are the candidate datagram protocols discussed.  UDP can only be used
   on a local network, or in cases where the DTN node implements
   explicit congestion control.  DCCP addresses the congestion control
   problem, and its use is recommended whenever possible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-dtnrg-dgram-clayer-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/