Subject: I-D Action: draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:37:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Bundle Protocol MIB
	Author(s)       : Zack Sims
                          Hans Kruse
	Filename        : draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-03.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing information about a Bundle Node - or simply a
   'Node' within the scope of this document.  More specifically, the
   managed objects for such a Node include: Node-specific information,
   registered Endpoint-Specific information, and generic CLA-Specific
   (Convergence Layer Adapter) information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sims-dtnrg-bpmib-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/