Subject: I-D Action: draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-upd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 02:26:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Updates to RFC 4379 IANA section
	Author(s)       : Loa Andersson
	Filename        : draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-upd-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The MultiProtocol Label Switching (MPLS) protcol for detecting Label
   Switched Path failures (LSP Ping), as defined in RFC 4379 and several
   extensions, are widely deployed and very popular.

   The IANA sectiion of RFC4379 lack in clarity and need to be updated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-upd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andersson-mpls-lsp-ping-upd-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/