Subject: I-D Action: draft-meng-behave-napgt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 02:26:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Address Port Group Translator
	Author(s)       : Wei Meng
	Filename        : draft-meng-behave-napgt-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   Currently, if an internal server and hosts are behind NAT, they
   cannot share a global IP address except adding lots of static NAPT
   rule configuration.  Because if a server wants to provide a service
   by constant port(i.e. HTTP and FTP) , the destination port of packet
   sent by an external client should not be changed when it crosses NAT.
   This document specifies a new method to assign NAPT global address
   and port, aiming to solve the problem that internal servers and hosts
   cannot share less global IP addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-meng-behave-napgt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-meng-behave-napgt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-meng-behave-napgt-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/