Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvarez-mpls-ldp-color-lsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:10:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signaling Color Label Switched Paths Using LDP
	Author(s)       : Santiago Alvarez
                          Kamran Raza
                          Sami Boutros
	Filename        : draft-alvarez-mpls-ldp-color-lsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Label Distribution Protocol
   (LDP) to signal a switching preference in the presence of multiple
   paths.  A label switched router (LSR) can associate locally a color
   with one or more downstream paths or links, and signal a label path
   per color to upstream LSRs.  Based on local policy, LSRs can select
   between these color LSPs to implement a forwarding preference on a
   downstream LSR.  An egress LSR may influence the signaling decision
   of other LSRs by signaling interest in specific colors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvarez-mpls-ldp-color-lsp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvarez-mpls-ldp-color-lsp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/