Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-core-coap-liveliness-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:44:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Liveliness and Cancellation of Separate Responses and Observations
	Author(s)       : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-coap-liveliness-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document extends the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
   with a simple mechanism for a client to determine the "liveliness" of
   a request for which it is still expecting a response or a
   notification, and with a mechanism to request the cancellation of
   such a request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-coap-liveliness

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-coap-liveliness-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/