Subject: I-D Action: draft-presta-clue-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 10:05:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CLUE protocol (??)
	Author(s)       : Roberta Presta
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-presta-clue-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-10

Abstract:
   This is a work-in-progress draft aimed at shedding light on the
   application-level protocol associated with the creation and
   management of a CLUE-enabled telepresence session between a Media
   Consumer and a Media Provider.  The draft sketches the high-level
   interactions occurring between the above mentioned entities, as well
   as depicts the state transitions occurring at both ends during a
   telepresence session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-presta-clue-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-presta-clue-protocol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/