Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheshire-tcp-over-udp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 15:54:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Encapsulation of TCP and other Transport Protocols over UDP
	Author(s)       : Stuart Cheshire
                          Josh Graessley
                          Rory McGuire
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-tcp-over-udp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-01

Abstract:
   Encapsulation of TCP and other transport protocols over UDP enables
   use of UDP-based NAT traversal techniques with other transport
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-tcp-over-udp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-tcp-over-udp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/