Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:47:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IODEF Enumeration Reference Format
	Author(s)       : Adam W. Montville
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The Incident Object Description Exchange Format [IODEF] provides a
   Reference class used to reference external entities (such as
   enumeration identifiers).  However, the method of external entity
   identification has been left unstructured.  This document describes a
   method to provide structure for referencing external entities for the
   [IODEF] Reference class.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/