Subject: I-D Action: draft-nachum-sarp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:05:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Scaling the Address Resolution Protocol for Large Data Centers (SARP)
	Author(s)       : Youval Nachum
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Ilan Yerushalmi
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-nachum-sarp-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document introduces SARP, an architecture that uses proxy
   gateways to scale large data center networks. SARP is based on
   fast proxies that significantly reduce switches' FDB (MAC table)
   sizes and ARP/ND impact on network elements in an environment
   where hosts within one subnet (or VLAN) can spread over various
   locations. SARP is targeted for massive data centers with a
   significant number of VMs that can move across various physical
   locations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nachum-sarp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nachum-sarp-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nachum-sarp-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/