Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-lwig-3gpplink-imply-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 03:28:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Implication of 3GPP Link Characteristics on Lightweight IP Design
	Author(s)       : Yuanchen Ma
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-ma-lwig-3gpplink-imply-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   In 3GPP Release 12, the work item Machine Type Communication (MTC) is
   specifying low cost terminals for Machine to Machine communications.
   Since IETF has already developed a suite of protocols for device
   communication, it is useful to analyze the limitation of 3GPP MTC and
   the impact on the implementation of IETF protocol suite.  This
   document analyzes the feature of 3GPP MTC and the impact on light
   weight protocol implementation for the MTC terminals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-lwig-3gpplink-imply

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ma-lwig-3gpplink-imply-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/