Subject: I-D Action: draft-long-ccamp-rsvp-te-bandwidth-availability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:40:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Signaling Extension for Bandwidth availability
	Author(s)       : Hao Long
                          Min Ye
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Alessandro D'Alessandro
	Filename        : draft-long-ccamp-rsvp-te-bandwidth-availability-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   Packet switching network usually contains links with variable
   bandwidth, e.g., copper, radio, etc. The bandwidth of such link is
   sensitive to external environment. Availability is typically used
   for describing the link during network planning. This document
   describes an extension for RSVP-TE signaling for setting up a label
   switching path (LSP) in a Packet Switched Network (PSN) network
   which contains variable bandwidth link by introducing an optional
   availability field in RSVP-TE signaling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-long-ccamp-rsvp-te-bandwidth-availability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-long-ccamp-rsvp-te-bandwidth-availability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-long-ccamp-rsvp-te-bandwidth-availability-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/