Subject: I-D Action: draft-dearlove-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:04:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-Topology Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
	Author(s)       : Christopher Dearlove
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-dearlove-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   This specification describes an extension to the Optimized Link State
   Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to support multiple routing
   topologies, while retaining interoperability with OLSRv2 routers that
   do not implement this extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dearlove-manet-olsrv2-multitopology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dearlove-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dearlove-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/