Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-softwire-lw4over6-dhcpv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 07:53:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) Option for Lightweight 4over6
	Author(s)       : Chongfeng Xie
                          Qiong Sun
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Tina Tsou
                          Yuchi Chen
	Filename        : draft-sun-softwire-lw4over6-dhcpv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   Lightweight 4over6 [I-D.ietf-softwire-lw4over6] is an extension to
   DS-Lite which moves the Network Address Translation function from the
   DS-Lite AFTR to the B4.  It can be deployed in a DS-Lite network to
   gradually reduce the load of Carrier Grade NAT in the AFTR.  However,
   when DS-Lite and lw4over6 co-exist in the same network, B4 elemtns
   and lwB4 elements may want to signal the DHCPv6 server the type of
   AFTR (i.e.  AFTR or lwAFTR) they request.  In this memo, a new DHCPv6
   option is proposed for lwB4 element to request the IPv6 address of
   its corresponding lwAFTR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-softwire-lw4over6-dhcpv6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-softwire-lw4over6-dhcpv6-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/