Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:31:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Topologies for Service Chaining in BGP IP VPNs
	Author(s)       : Rex Fernando
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Maria Napierala
                          Ning So
	Filename        : draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document presents techniques built upon BGP MPLS/VPN control
   plane mechanisms to construct virtual topologies for service chaining.
   These virtual service topologies interconnect network zones and constrain
   the flow of traffic between these zones via a sequence of service nodes so
   that interesting service functions can be applied to such trafic.

   This document also describes both routing control plane and network
   orchestration driven approaches to realize these virtual service topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/