Subject: I-D Action: draft-tanaka-pce-stateful-pce-data-ctrl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:50:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateful PCE Extensions for Data Plane Switchover and Balancing
	Author(s)       : Yosuke Tanaka
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Ina Minei
	Filename        : draft-tanaka-pce-stateful-pce-data-ctrl-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   Stateful PCE (Path Computation Element) and its corresponding
   protocol extensions provide a mechanism that enables PCE to do
   stateful control of MPLS Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE
   LSP).  One application that stateful PCE can realize is data traffic
   reoptimization.  Data traffic traversed in a LSP can be switched to
   another PCE-initiated LSP.  Moreover, data traffic can also be
   balanced to multiple PCE-initiated LSPs using stateful PCE.

   This document specifies the extensions to Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) that allow a stateful PCE to do switchover and
   balancing of data traffic with PCE-initiated LSPs.  This document
   also specifies the usage and handling of stateful PCEP (PCE
   Communication Protocol) messages and the expected behavior of PCC as
   the RSVP-TE headend.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tanaka-pce-stateful-pce-data-ctrl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tanaka-pce-stateful-pce-data-ctrl-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/