Subject: I-D Action: draft-dearlove-manet-olsrv2-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 09:11:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing MPR and Other Extensions for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
	Author(s)       : Christopher Dearlove
	Filename        : draft-dearlove-manet-olsrv2-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This specification describes an extension to the Optimized Link State
   Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to improve the selection of
   routing MPRs.  Other considerations for extending OLSRv2 and the
   MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) are also given.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dearlove-manet-olsrv2-extensions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dearlove-manet-olsrv2-extensions-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/