Subject: I-D Action: draft-boulton-dispatch-session-chat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:40:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Chatrooms within a Centralized Conferencing (XCON) System
	Author(s)       : Mary Barnes
                          Chris Boulton
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-boulton-dispatch-session-chat-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   The document "A Framework for Centralized Conferencing" defines a
   centralized conference as both signaling and protocol agnostic.  The
   primary examples within this framework focus on audio and video as
   the media types for the session.  This document provides an overview
   of the mechanisms defined in the centralized conferencing framework
   that can be used to support multi-user chat.  In addition, the
   document describes additional functionality and requirements
   necessary to provide feature rich functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boulton-dispatch-session-chat

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boulton-dispatch-session-chat-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boulton-dispatch-session-chat-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/