Subject: I-D Action: draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 16:21:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SDP for the WebRTC
	Author(s)       : Suhas Nandakumar
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-02.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2013-07-13

Abstract:
   The Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) [WEBRTC] working group is
   charged to provide protocol support for direct interactive rich
   communication using audio,video and data between two peers' web
   browsers.  With in the WebRTC framework, Session Description protocol
   (SDP) [RFC4566] is used for negotiating session capabilities between
   the peers.  Such a negotiataion happens based on the SDP Offer/Answer
   exchange mechanism described in the RFC 3264 [RFC3264].

   This document serves a introductory purpose in describing the role of
   SDP for the most common WebRTC use-cases.

   This SDP examples provided in this document is still a work in
   progress, but aims to align closest to the evolving standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/