Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 09:19:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Content Distribution Network Interconnection (CDNI) Requirements
	Author(s)       : Kent Leung
                          Yiu Lee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-07-01

Abstract:
   Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) are frequently used for content
   delivery.  As a result of significant growth in content delivered
   over IP networks, existing CDN providers are scaling up their
   infrastructure.  Many Network Service Providers and Enterprise
   Service Providers are also deploying their own CDNs.  To deliver
   contents from the Content Service Protect (CSP) to end users, the
   contents may traverse across multiple CDNs.  This creates a need for
   interconnecting (previously) standalone CDNs so that they can
   collectively act as a single delivery platform from the CSP to the
   end users.

   The goal of the present document is to outline the requirements for
   the solution and interfaces to be specified by the CDNI working
   group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/