Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-behave-nat64-radius-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 08:16:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Radius Attributes for Stateful NAT64
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          David Binet
	Filename        : draft-chen-behave-nat64-radius-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This document proposes new radius attributes for stateful NAT64.  The
   extensions are used to provide geo-location services with an exact
   IPv6 soruce address.  The message flow to deliver the NAT64 binding
   information between radius clients and servers is also described.
   Therefore, accurate location could be traced out depending on the
   radius method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-behave-nat64-radius-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-behave-nat64-radius-extension-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/