Subject: I-D Action: draft-lindgren-dtnrg-gorf-epidemic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 10:49:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Epidemic Routing Module for Generic Opportunistic Routing Framework
	Author(s)       : Anders F. Lindgren
                          Elwyn Davies
                          Avri Doria
	Filename        : draft-lindgren-dtnrg-gorf-epidemic-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a routing algorithm module for GORF, the
   Generic Opportunistic Routing Framework, as defined in
   draft-lindgren-dtnrg-gorf-00.  This module specifies the Epidemic
   Routing algorithm for that framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lindgren-dtnrg-gorf-epidemic

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lindgren-dtnrg-gorf-epidemic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/