Subject: I-D Action: draft-pfister-moving-net-autoconf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 04:20:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routers auto-configuration using Route Information Option from ICMPv6 Router Advertisements
	Author(s)       : Pierre Pfister
                          Alexandru Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-pfister-moving-net-autoconf-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   This draft defines a way for multiple routers that are communicating
   on a single link to exchange routing information using Router
   Advertisements.  This allows moving networks to communicate with each
   other through auto-configured routers.  This document specifies a new
   flag for the Router Information option from ICMPv6 Router
   Advertisement messages and specifies how routers must process such
   options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pfister-moving-net-autoconf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pfister-moving-net-autoconf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/