Subject: I-D Action: draft-wouters-dane-openpgp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:24:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using DANE to Associate OpenPGP public keys with email addresses
	Author(s)       : Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-wouters-dane-openpgp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   OpenPGP is a message format for email (and file) encryption, that
   lacks a standarized secure lookup mechanism to obtain OpenPGP public
   keys.  This document specifies a standarized method for securely
   publishing and locating OpenPGP public keys in DNS using a new
   OPENPGPKEY DNS Resource Record.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wouters-dane-openpgp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wouters-dane-openpgp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/