Subject: I-D Action: draft-luo-dmm-ipv6-prefix-properties-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 20:34:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Mobility Management Approaches with IPv6 Prefix Properties
	Author(s)       : Wen Luo
                          Yangwei Tu
	Filename        : draft-luo-dmm-ipv6-prefix-properties-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   This document proposes a potential distributed mobility management
   solution by taking advantage of the feature with IPv6 Prefix Mobility
   Management.  Solutions for extending properties to IPv6 prefixes are
   introduced by defining an extension to the IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
   protocol and its Prefix Information Option (PIO).  In the case of
   Distributed Mobility Management, this idea can also be leveraged to
   describe the mobility management properties associated to the IPv6
   prefix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luo-dmm-ipv6-prefix-properties

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luo-dmm-ipv6-prefix-properties-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/