Subject: I-D Action: draft-ni-bgp-ext-sd-co-lsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 07:24:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Extensions for Service-Driven Co-Routed MPLS Traffic Engineering LSP
	Author(s)       : Hui Ni
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-ni-bgp-ext-sd-co-lsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   In some large scale L3VPN deployment scenarios like mobile backhaul
   network, it is required that tunnels between two PEs could be setup
   automatically driven by L3VPN service to reduce manual configuration
   effort. Moreover the tunnels must be setup co-routed for the
   goodness of performance monitoring and uniform protection behavior
   for link failure on two directions. This is described in [I-D.li-
   mpls-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk]. This document introduces a new
   BGP VT route based on [I-D.ni-bgp-ext-l3vpn-pm]. The route is
   utilized by on side PE to advertise Tunnel ID to other side PE,
   so inverse direction co-routed LSPs can be setup based on path
   information of member LSPs in the first tunnel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ni-bgp-ext-sd-co-lsp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ni-bgp-ext-sd-co-lsp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/