Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-nsc-verification-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:35:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem statement for Verification of Network Service Chains
	Author(s)       : Seung-Ik Lee
                          Myung-Ki Shin
                          Yoon-Chul Choi
	Filename        : draft-lee-nsc-verification-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document addresses the possible conflicts between service
   overlays in the network service chaining.  These conflicts are due to
   overlapping in classification rules and resource sharing of service
   overlays.  The verification of service chains provides a method for
   network administrators to detect such conflicts and correct a
   problematic service chain before applying it on the real network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-nsc-verification-problem-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-nsc-verification-problem-statement-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/