Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 07:18:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Process Experiment: Document Shepherding Throughout a Document's Lifecycle
	Author(s)       : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-07-10

Abstract:
   RFC 4858 talks about "Document Shepherding from Working Group Last
   Call to Publication".  There's a significant part of a document's
   life that happens before working group last call, starting, really,
   at the time a working group begins discussing a version of the idea
   that's been posted as an individual draft.  It seems reasonable and
   helpful in many situations to begin shepherding when there's a call
   for adoption as a working group document.  This document extends RFC
   4858, describing how that extended shepherding function might work
   and what tasks might be involved throughout the document's lifecycle,
   and suggesting how Working Group Chairs might choose to implement
   extended shepherding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/