Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 05:38:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Ethernet-Tree (E-Tree) Support in L2VPN
	Author(s)       : Simon Delord
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Lu Huang
                          Zhihua Liu
                          Manuel Paul
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   This document provides functional requirements for Metro Ethernet
   Forum (MEF) Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) support in multipoint L2VPN
   solutions (referred to as simply L2VPN). It is intended that
   potential solutions will use these requirements as guidelines.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-reqt-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/