Subject: I-D Action: draft-ruellan-reference-set-definition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:00:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP/2.0: Header Reference Set Definition
	Author(s)       : Herve Ruellan
                          Jun Fujisawa
                          Romain Bellessort
                          Youenn Fablet
	Filename        : draft-ruellan-reference-set-definition-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes modifications of the proposed HTTP/2.0 header
   compression mechanism for the definition of the reference set used to
   encode a set of headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ruellan-reference-set-definition

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ruellan-reference-set-definition-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/