Subject: I-D Action: draft-shand-rfc1142-to-historic-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 10:51:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Reclassification of RFC 1142 to Historic
	Author(s)       : Mike Shand
                          Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-shand-rfc1142-to-historic-02.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This memo reclassifies RFC 1142, OSI IS-IS Intra-domain Routing
   Protocol, to Historic status.  This memo also obsoletes RFC 1142.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shand-rfc1142-to-historic

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shand-rfc1142-to-historic-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shand-rfc1142-to-historic-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/