Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 06:55:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IKEv2 Fragmentation
	Author(s)       : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the way to avoid IP fragmentation of large
   IKEv2 messages.  This allows IKEv2 messages to traverse network
   devices that don't allow IP fragments to pass through.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/