Subject: I-D Action: draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:19:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Algorithms for computing Maximally Redundant Trees for IP/LDP Fast- Reroute
	Author(s)       : Gabor Sandor Enyedi
                          Andras Csaszar
                          Alia Atlas
                          Chris Bowers
                          Abishek Gopalan
	Filename        : draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-03.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   A complete solution for IP and LDP Fast-Reroute using Maximally
   Redundant Trees is presented in [I-D.ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-
   architecture].  This document defines the associated MRT Lowpoint
   algorithm that is used in the default MRT profile to compute both the
   necessary Maximally Redundant Trees with their associated next-hops
   and the alternates to select for MRT-FRR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/