Subject: I-D Action: draft-osamu-v6ops-ipv4-literal-in-url-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 17:50:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4 Address Literal in URL
	Author(s)       : Osamu Nakamura
                          Hiroaki Hazeyama
                          Yukito Ueno
                          Akira Kato
	Filename        : draft-osamu-v6ops-ipv4-literal-in-url-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
   In an IPv6-only environment with DNS64/NAT64 based translation
   service, there is no way to get access a URL whose domain name part
   includes an IPv4 address literal.  This memo discusses a few methods
   to rewrite the URL on an IPv6-only host so that the URL is accessible
   from the IPv6-only host.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-osamu-v6ops-ipv4-literal-in-url

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-osamu-v6ops-ipv4-literal-in-url-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/