Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-dotless-domains-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 20:20:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The case of dotless domains
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-dotless-domains-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-13

Abstract:
   The Charleston Road Registry sent a letter to the Internet
   Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers Board requesting
   permission to expand its application for ".search" to run that
   generic top-level domain (gTLD) as a dotless domain.

   This memo discusses about the case of the dotless domains in terms of
   the technical standards published by the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-dotless-domains

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-dotless-domains-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/