Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-rfctool-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 05:22:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Writing I-Ds using HTML
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-rfctool-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   This memo presents a technique for using as subset HTML as a source
   format for documents in the Internet-Drafts (I-Ds) and Request for
   Comments (RFC) series. The HTML subset provides equivalent
   functionality to the traditional XML2RFC tool but is designed for
   ease of use with readily available editing tools.

   Extensions to the HTML markup allow the use of external bibliography
   files to manage citations and references in the manner of BibTeX.
   Planned extensions include building concordances of defined terms and
   normative language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-rfctool

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-rfctool-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-rfctool-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/