Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 00:58:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Stateless GRE tunnel
	Author(s)       : Li Xue
                          Dayong Guo
	Filename        : draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
   Specifically, WiFi has emerged as an important access technology for
   Multiple Service Operator (MSO) and mobile service provider.  For
   mobile service provider, WiFi is preferred as a trusted access
   technology for service.  It has became important to provide simple
   transition method expected for service via WiFi access.  For example,
   tunnelling on the customer side aims at conveying WiFi service
   between a hotspot and the Service Gateway.  GRE tunnel is an
   increasingly popular encapsulation choice because of simple
   encapsulation and easy implementation, especially in aforementioned
   environments.  However, manual configuration is not suitable if there
   are large numbers of the end-points of GRE tunnels.  This document
   proposes a dynamic-configured stateless GRE tunnel, which does not
   modify encapsulation format of GRE, but adds signaling for tunnel
   parameters discovery, such as address, GRE key etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/