Subject: I-D Action: draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 04:47:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Key Relay Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
	Author(s)       : R. (Miek) Gieben
                          M. Groeneweg
                          Rik Ribbers
                          Antoin Verschuren
	Filename        : draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the purpose of relaying DNSSEC key material
   from one DNS operator to another, by using the administrative
   registration channel through the registrant, registrar and registry.
   The mapping introduces "<keyrelay>" as a new command in EPP.

   This command will help facilitate changing the DNS operator of a
   domain while keeping the DNSSEC chain of trust intact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gieben-epp-keyrelay-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/