Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 23:48:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : JSON Web Token (JWT) Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
                          Brian Campbell
                          Chuck Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This specification defines the use of a JSON Web Token (JWT) Bearer
   Token as a means for requesting an OAuth 2.0 access token as well as
   for use as a means of client authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-jwt-bearer-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/