Subject: I-D Action: draft-dharinigert-ccamp-opt-imp-lmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:51:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to the Link Management Protocol (LMP/DWDM -rfc4209) for Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Optical Line Systems to manage optical parameters of DWDM applications
	Author(s)       : Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Gert Grammel
                          John E. Drake
                          Gabriele Galimberti
                          Zafar Ali
                          Ruediger Kunze
	Filename        : draft-dharinigert-ccamp-opt-imp-lmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This memo defines extensions to LMP(rfc4209) for managing Optical
   parameters associated with Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM)
   systems or characterized by the Optical Transport Network (OTN) in
   accordance with the parameters defined in ITU-T Recommendation
   G.698.2.[ITU.G698.2], G.694.1.[ITU.G694.1] and their extensions./>

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dharinigert-ccamp-opt-imp-lmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dharinigert-ccamp-opt-imp-lmp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/