Subject: I-D Action: draft-simpson-ppp-arc4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:00:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The PPP ARCFOUR Encryption Protocol
	Author(s)       : William Allen Simpson
	Filename        : draft-simpson-ppp-arc4-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The Point-to-Point Protocol (PPP) [RFC1661] provides a standard
   method for transporting multi-protocol datagrams over point-to-point
   links.

   The PPP Encryption Control Protocol (ECP) [RFC1968] provides a method
   to negotiate and utilize encryption protocols over PPP encapsulated
   links.

   This document described the use of the ARCFOUR algorithm for
   encrypting PPP encapsulated packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-simpson-ppp-arc4

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-simpson-ppp-arc4-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/