Subject: I-D Action: draft-ga-idr-as-migration-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 08:57:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Autonomous System (AS) Migration Features and Their Effects on the BGP AS_PATH Attribute
	Author(s)       : Wesley George
                          Shane Amante
	Filename        : draft-ga-idr-as-migration-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-10

Abstract:
   This draft discusses common methods of managing an ASN migration
   using some BGP feaures that while commonly-used are not formally part
   of the BGP4 protocol specification and may be vendor-specific in
   exact implementation.  It is necessary to document these de facto
   standards to ensure that they are properly supported in BGPSec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ga-idr-as-migration

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ga-idr-as-migration-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ga-idr-as-migration-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/