Subject: I-D Action: draft-yizhou-trill-active-active-connection-prob-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:25:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problems of Active-Active connection at the TRILL Edge
	Author(s)       : Yizhou Li
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Weiguo Hao
	Filename        : draft-yizhou-trill-active-active-connection-prob-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of
   Links)_protocol provides support for flow level multi-pathing with
   rapid failover for both unicast and multi-destination traffic in
   networks with arbitrary topology and link technology between TRILL
   switches. Active-active at the TRILL edge is the extension, in so far
   as practical, of these characteristics to end stations that are
   multiply connected to a TRILL campus. This informational document
   discusses some of the high level problems to be overcome in providing
   active-active at the TRILL edge.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yizhou-trill-active-active-connection-prob

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yizhou-trill-active-active-connection-prob-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/