Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-rtgwg-mtu-config-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 06:19:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Probelm Statement for MTU Configuration
	Author(s)       : Vic Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-rtgwg-mtu-config-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes problem statement of MTU configuration IP and
   MPLS network along with the test case and result in multi-vendor
   network.  Necessary considerations and recommendation are also
   discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-rtgwg-mtu-config-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-rtgwg-mtu-config-ps-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/