Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-pce-dns-pce-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 19:36:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery using DNS
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wu-pce-dns-pce-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-04

Abstract:
   Discovery of the (Path Computation Element (PCE) within an IGP area
   or domain is possible using OSPF [RFC5088] and IS-IS [RFC5089].
   However, in some deployment scenarios PCEs may not wish, or be able,
   to participate within the IGP process.  Therefore it would be
   beneficial for the Path Computation Client (PCC) to discover PCEs via
   an alternative mechanism to those proposed in [RFC5088] and
   [RFC5089].

   This document specifies the requirements, use cases, procedures and
   extensions to support DNS for PCE discovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-pce-dns-pce-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-pce-dns-pce-discovery-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/