Subject: I-D Action: draft-previdi-isis-segment-routing-extensions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 02:10:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IS-IS Extensions for Segment Routing
	Author(s)       : Stefano Previdi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ahmed Bashandy
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-previdi-isis-segment-routing-extensions-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths within IGP topologies by encoding paths as sequences of
   topological sub-paths, called "segments".  These segments are
   advertised by the link-state routing protocols (IS-IS and OSPF).

   This draft describes the necessary IS-IS extensions that need to be
   introduced for Segment Routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-previdi-isis-segment-routing-extensions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-previdi-isis-segment-routing-extensions-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-previdi-isis-segment-routing-extensions-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/