Subject: I-D Action: draft-niu-service-chaining-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 05:14:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Chaining Header and Service Chaining Mechanism
	Author(s)       : Lehong Niu
                          Hongyu Li
                          Yuanlong Jiang
	Filename        : draft-niu-service-chaining-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a service chaining mechanism, which is used
   to indicate the data packets going through multiple Service
   Processing Entities and processed by those Service Processing
   Entities with preset order. This document also provides a new service
   chaining header encapsulation for packets in a service chain. The
   system can get the information of the next Service Processing Entity
   where the data packet should go by checking the service chaining
   header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-niu-service-chaining-header

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-niu-service-chaining-header-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/