Subject: I-D Action: draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 09:59:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Information Encoding for WSON with Impairments Validation
	Author(s)       : Giovanni Martinelli
                          Andrea Zanardi
                          Xian Zhang
                          Gabriele M. Galimberti
                          Domenico Siracusa
	Filename        : draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-13

Abstract:
   Impairment-Aware (IA) Routing and Wavelength Assignment (RWA)
   function might be required in Wavelength Switched Optical Networks
   (WSON) that already support RWA.  This document defines proper
   encoding to support this operation.  It goes in addition to the
   available impairment-free WSON encoding and it is fully compatible
   with it.

   As the information model, the encoding is independent from control
   plane architectures and protocol implementations.  Its definitions
   can be used in related protocol extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-martinelli-ccamp-wson-iv-encode-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/