Subject: I-D Action: draft-scharf-tcpm-reordering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:05:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Quantifying Head-of-Line Blocking in TCP and SCTP
	Author(s)       : Michael Scharf
                          Sebastian Kiesel
	Filename        : draft-scharf-tcpm-reordering-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   In order to quantify the impact of head-of-line blocking on
   application latencies, this memo provides simple analytical models
   for a "back of the envelop" estimation of the delay impact for
   reliable transport over a single TCP connection, multiple TCP
   connections, multiple SCTP streams, and unordered transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scharf-tcpm-reordering

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scharf-tcpm-reordering-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/