Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-mpls-tp-oam-tlv-icc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 09:39:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICC Based TLVs for MPLS-TP OAM Functions
	Author(s)       : Zhenlong Cui
                          Rolf Winter
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-cui-mpls-tp-oam-tlv-icc-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies identifier TLVs for the Multiprotocol Label
   Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP).  Several IP-compatible TLVs
   have already been defined.  This document extends the existing set of
   identifier TLVs based on MPLS-TP identifiers following ITU-T
   conventions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-mpls-tp-oam-tlv-icc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-mpls-tp-oam-tlv-icc-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/