Subject: I-D Action: draft-rao-ccamp-mlnmrn-otn-ospfte-ext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 02:27:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF-TE extensions for MLNMRN based on OTN
	Author(s)       : Khuzema Pithewan
                          Rajan Rao
	Filename        : draft-rao-ccamp-mlnmrn-otn-ospfte-ext-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies OSPF extensions for multi-layer/multi-region
   where one of the regions is OTN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rao-ccamp-mlnmrn-otn-ospfte-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rao-ccamp-mlnmrn-otn-ospfte-ext-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rao-ccamp-mlnmrn-otn-ospfte-ext-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/