Subject: I-D Action: draft-roach-mmusic-unified-plan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:03:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Unified Plan for Using SDP with Large Numbers of Media Flows
	Author(s)       : Adam Roach
                          Justin Uberti
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-roach-mmusic-unified-plan-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   A recurrent theme in emerging real-time communications use cases,
   such as RTCWEB, has been the need to handle very large numbers of
   media flows.  Unfortunately, naive uses of SDP do not handle this
   case particularly well.  This document describes a modest set of
   extensions to SDP which allow it to cleanly handle arbitrary numbers
   of flows while still retaining a large degree of backward
   compatibility with existing and non-RTCWEB endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roach-mmusic-unified-plan

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-mmusic-unified-plan-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/