Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:17:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : iSCSI Protocol (Consolidated)
	Author(s)       : Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
                          Julian Satran
                          Kalman Meth
                          David Black
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-10.txt
	Pages           : 344
	Date            : 2013-07-13

Abstract:
  This document describes a transport protocol for SCSI that works
  on top of TCP. The iSCSI protocol aims to be fully compliant with
  the standardized SCSI Architecture Model (SAM-2). RFC 3720
  defined the original iSCSI protocol. RFC 3721 discusses iSCSI
  Naming examples and discovery techniques. Subsequently, RFC 3980
  added an additional naming format to iSCSI protocol. RFC 4850
  followed up by adding a new public extension key to iSCSI. RFC
  5048 offered a number of clarifications and a few improvements and
  corrections to the original iSCSI protocol.

  This document obsoletes RFCs 3720, 3980, 4850 and 5048 by
  consolidating them into a single document and making additional
  updates to the consolidated specification. This document also
  updates RFC 3721. The text in this document thus supersedes the
  text in all the noted RFCs wherever there is a difference in
  semantics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-storm-iscsi-cons-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/