Subject: I-D Action: draft-eardley-lmap-terminology-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 07:05:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Terminology for Large MeAsurement Platforms (LMAP)
	Author(s)       : Philip Eardley
                          Al Morton
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Trevor Burbridge
	Filename        : draft-eardley-lmap-terminology-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This documents defines terminology for Large Scale Measurement
   Platforms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eardley-lmap-terminology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eardley-lmap-terminology-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eardley-lmap-terminology-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/