Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:00:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Identifier for the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This RFC, which contains the text of an individual Internet Draft
   that was submitted originally to the DISPATCH Working Group, is
   being published now for the historical record and to provide a
   reference for later RFCs.  The original Abstract follows.

   There is a need for having a globally unique session identifier for
   the same SIP session, which can be consistently maintained across
   Proxies, B2BUAs and other SIP middle-boxes, for the purpose of
   Troubleshooting.  This draft proposes a new SIP header to carry such
   a value: Session-ID.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-insipid-session-id-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/