Subject: I-D Action: draft-fujiwara-dnsop-ds-query-increase-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:21:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Side effect of DNSSEC: an increase of DS queries
	Author(s)       : Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-fujiwara-dnsop-ds-query-increase-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   An increase of periodic DS queries is observed at top level domain
   (TLD) DNS servers.  Almost all of periodic DS queries are queries for
   unsigned delegations.  The reason of the increase is low NCACHE TTL
   value and DS nonexistence.  This phenomena is DNSSEC protocol and DNS
   parameter issue.  DS queries will increase as DNSSEC validators will
   increase.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-ds-query-increase

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-ds-query-increase-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fujiwara-dnsop-ds-query-increase-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/