Subject: I-D Action: draft-lz-isis-relax-interfaces-limit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 22:52:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simplified Extension of interface Space for IS-IS
	Author(s)       : Changwang Lin
                          Haifeng Zhang
                          Manral Vishwas
	Filename        : draft-lz-isis-relax-interfaces-limit-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a simplified method for extending the
   interface space beyond the 255 interfaces limit. The proposed
   mechanism does not require any changes to the IS-IS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lz-isis-relax-interfaces-limit

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lz-isis-relax-interfaces-limit-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/