Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-secsh-filexfer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 02:29:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SSH File Transfer Protocol
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-secsh-filexfer-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   The SSH File Transfer Protocol provides secure file transfer
   functionality over any reliable data stream.  It is the standard file
   transfer protocol for use with the SSH2 protocol.  This document
   describes the file transfer protocol and its interface to the SSH2
   protocol suite.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-secsh-filexfer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-secsh-filexfer-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/