Subject: I-D Action: draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 20:40:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Proxy MPLS Echo Request
	Author(s)       : George Swallow
                          Vanson Lim
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-07-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a means of remotely initiating Multiprotocol
   Label Switched Protocol Pings on Label Switched Paths.  A proxy ping
   request is sent to any Label Switching Routers along a Label Switched
   Path.  The primary motivations for this facility are first to limit
   the number of messages and related processing when using LSP Ping in
   large Point-to-Multipoint LSPs, and second to enable leaf to leaf/
   root tracing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lim-mpls-proxy-lsp-ping-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/