Subject: I-D Action: draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 02:51:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LSP-DB Synchronization between Stateful PCEs
	Author(s)       : Udayasree Palle
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-05

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   [STATEFUL-PCE] specifies a set of extensions to PCEP to enable
   stateful control of MPLS-TE and GMPLS Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via
   PCEP and maintaining of these LSPs at the stateful PCE.  This
   document describes the mechanisms of LSP Database (LSP-DB)
   synchronization between stateful PCEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/