Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-contreras-pim-multiple-upstreams-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 14:43:16 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Extension of the MLD proxy functionality to support multiple upstream interfaces
    Author(s)     : L. Contreras, et al
    Filename      : draft-contreras-pim-multiple-upstreams
    Pages         : 22 
    Date          : July 3, 2013 
    
   This document presents different scenarios of applicability for an
   MLD proxy running more than one upstream interface.  Since those
   scenarios impose different requirements on the MLD proxy with
   multiple upstream interfaces, it is important to ensure that the
   proxy functionality addresses all of them for compatibility.

   The purpose of this document is to define the requirements in an MLD
   proxy with multiple interfaces covering a variety of applicability
   scenarios, and to specify the proxy functionality to satisfy all of
   them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-contreras-pim-multiple-upstreams-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.