Subject: I-D Action: draft-cmfg-pce-pcep-grammar-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 05:37:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Current issues with existing RBNF notation for PCEP messages and extensions
	Author(s)       : Ramon Casellas
                          Cyril Margaria
                          Adrian Farrel
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-cmfg-pce-pcep-grammar-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
   The PCEP protocol has been defined in [RFC5440] and later extended in
   several RFCs.  This document aims at documenting inconsistencies when
   implementing a set of extensions and at providing a reference,
   complete and formal RBNF grammar for PCEP messages, including object
   ordering and precedence rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cmfg-pce-pcep-grammar

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cmfg-pce-pcep-grammar-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cmfg-pce-pcep-grammar-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/