Subject: I-D Action: draft-softgear-core-coapa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 00:33:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ASCII Encoding for Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP/A)
	Author(s)       : Seok-Kap Ko
                          Ilkyun Park
                          Seung-Hun Oh
                          Byung-Tak Lee
	Filename        : draft-softgear-core-coapa-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document defines ASCII encoding method for Constrained
   Application Protocol(CoAP). CoAP has defined a binary encoding method
   to exchange requests and responses between constrained nodes or
   gateways. However, some communication modules in constrained nodes
   support ASCII data only. These modules are cheaper and widely
   deployed. To support these modules, this document describes the
   method to convert binary CoAP messages to base64 styled ASCII
   messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-softgear-core-coapa

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-softgear-core-coapa-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/