Subject: I-D Action: draft-mao-ipsecme-ad-vpn-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 09:07:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Auto Discovery VPN Protocol
	Author(s)       : Yu Mao
                          ZhanQun Wang
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-mao-ipsecme-ad-vpn-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes Auto Discovery VPN(ADVPN) protocol. ADVPN
   protocol is used for enabling a large of system to communicate
   directly, with minimal configuration and operator intervention using
   IPsec to protect communication between them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mao-ipsecme-ad-vpn-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mao-ipsecme-ad-vpn-protocol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/