Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-uni-app-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 09:14:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) User-Network Interface (UNI)
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Adrian Farrel
                          Xian Zhang
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-uni-app-04.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
   Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) defines a set of
   protocols for the creation of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in various
   switching technologies. The GMPLS User-Network Interface (UNI) was
   developed in RFC4208 in order to be applied to an overlay network
   architectural model.

   This document examines a number of GMPLS UNI application scenarios.
   It shows how techniques developed after the GMPLS UNI can be applied
   to automate or enable critical processes for these applications. This
   document also suggests simple extensions that could be made to
   existing technologies to further enable the UNI and points out some
   unresolved issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-uni-app

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-uni-app-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-uni-app-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/