Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-alto-usecase-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 03:19:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension Use Cases and Requirements for ALTO
	Author(s)       : Haibin Song
                          Young Lee
                          Victor Lopez
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Lingli Deng
                          Wei Chen
	Filename        : draft-song-alto-usecase-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes new usecases for ALTO, and identifie its
   related requirements to extend the ALTO protocol.  The use cases in
   this document include overlay routing, NaaS, data center information,
   and P2P cache.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-alto-usecase-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-alto-usecase-ext-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/