Subject: I-D Action: draft-chan-dmm-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 09:34:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Mobility Management Framework
	Author(s)       : H Anthony Chan
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Kostas Pentikousis
                          Ashutosh Dutta
	Filename        : draft-chan-dmm-framework-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-07-31

Abstract:
   This document introduces a framework for mobility management
   protocols in terms of their key, abstract logical functions.  We
   explain how the framework is capable of presenting a unified view,
   reducing the clutter that prevents a casual reader from understanding
   the commonalities between different approaches in mobility
   management.  A first order application of this framework is to enable
   us to examine previously standardized mobility management protocols,
   such as MIPv6 and PMIPv6 (as well as several of their extensions),
   and describe their core functionality in terms of different
   configurations of the logical functions defined by the framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chan-dmm-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chan-dmm-framework-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chan-dmm-framework-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/