Subject: I-D Action: draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 07:28:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : More Raw Public Keys for IKEv2
	Author(s)       : Tero Kivinen
                          Paul Wouters
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-30

Abstract:
   The Internet Key Exchange Version 2 (IKEv2) protocol currently only
   supports raw RSA keys.  In some environments it is useful to make use
   of other types of public keys, such as those based on Elliptic Curve
   Cryptography.  This documents adds support for other types of raw
   public keys to IKEv2 and obsoletes the old raw RSA key format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/