Subject: I-D Action: draft-rabadan-l2vpn-dci-evpn-overlay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:43:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Data Center Interconnect Solution for E-VPN Overlay networks
	Author(s)       : Jorge Rabadan
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Senthil Sathappan
                          Senad Palislamovic
                          Florin Balus
	Filename        : draft-rabadan-l2vpn-dci-evpn-overlay-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes how Network Virtualization Overlay networks
   (NVO3) can be connected to a Wide Area Network (WAN) in order to
   extend the layer-2 connectivity required for some tenants. The
   solution will analyze the interaction between NVO3 networks running
   E-VPN and other technologies used in the WAN, such as VPLS/PBB-VPLS
   or E-VPN/PBB-EVPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rabadan-l2vpn-dci-evpn-overlay

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rabadan-l2vpn-dci-evpn-overlay-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/