Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandergaast-edns-client-subnet-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 04:41:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Client Subnet in DNS Requests
	Author(s)       : Carlo Contavalli
                          Wilmer van der Gaast
                          Sean Leach
                          Edward Lewis
	Filename        : draft-vandergaast-edns-client-subnet-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2013-07-05

Abstract:
   This draft defines an EDNS0 extension to carry information about the
   network that originated a DNS query, and the network for which the
   subsequent reply can be cached.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandergaast-edns-client-subnet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandergaast-edns-client-subnet-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vandergaast-edns-client-subnet-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/