Subject: I-D Action: draft-andersson-mpls-moving-iana-registries-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 06:48:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Moving Generic Associated Channel registries to a new name space
	Author(s)       : Loa Andersson
	Filename        : draft-andersson-mpls-moving-iana-registries-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   When RFC 6374 "Packet Loss and Delay Measurement for MPLS Networks"
   were developed, the code points allocated by this RFC were mistakenly
   placed within the Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) Ping Parameter registry.  This document creates
   a new dedicated name space for Generic Associated Channel code points
   and move them to a name space their own.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andersson-mpls-moving-iana-registries

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andersson-mpls-moving-iana-registries-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/