Subject: I-D Action: draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 02:10:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tunneling Compressed Multiplexed Traffic Flows (TCM-TF)
	Author(s)       : Jose Saldana
                          Dan Wing
                          Julian Fernandez Navajas
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Fernando Pascual Blanco
	Filename        : draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   Tunneling Compressed and Multiplexed Traffic Flows (TCM-TF) is a
   method for improving the bandwidth utilization of network segments
   that carry multiple flows in parallel sharing a common path.  The
   method combines standard protocols for header compression,
   multiplexing, and tunneling over a network path for the purpose of
   reducing the bandwidth used when multiple flows are carried over that
   path.  The amount of packets per second can also be reduced.

   This document describes the TCM-TF framework and the different
   options which can be used for each layer (header compression,
   multiplexing and tunneling).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/