Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-dime-dlba-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:15:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Diameter Load Balancing Application (DLBA)
	Author(s)       : Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-dime-dlba-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This specification documents a Diameter Load Balancing Application
   (DLBA), which uses the normal Diameter application approach for the
   capability negotiation, propagation and management of Diameter load
   information between Diameter nodes to enable load balancing of
   Diameter requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-dime-dlba

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-dime-dlba-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/