Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-lisp-shdht-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 01:32:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Single-Hop DHT Mapping Overlay
	Author(s)       : Li Cheng
                          Mo Sun
	Filename        : draft-cheng-lisp-shdht-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This draft specifies the LISP Single-Hop Distributed Hash Table
   Mapping Database (LISP-SHDHT), a distributed mapping database which
   consists of a set of SHDHT Nodes to provide mappings from LISP
   Endpoint Identifiers (EIDs) to Routing Locators (RLOCs).  EID
   namespace is dynamically distributed among SHDHT Nodes based on DHT
   Hash algorithm.  Each SHDHT Node is configured with one or more hash
   spaces which contain multiple EID-prefixes along with RLOCs of
   corresponding Map Servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-lisp-shdht

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-lisp-shdht-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheng-lisp-shdht-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/