Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheshire-pcp-unsupp-family-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:21:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Updates to the PCP specification
	Author(s)       : Stuart Cheshire
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-pcp-unsupp-family-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   The Port Control Protocol (PCP) allows clients to request mappings in
   NAT gateways and firewalls.  This document specifies the PCP
   UNSUPP_FAMILY error code, which enables PCP servers to inform clients
   when the requested external address family is not supported.  This
   document also removes the requirement for the PCP server to validate
   the mapping nonce, which proved to be unhelpful in practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-pcp-unsupp-family

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-pcp-unsupp-family-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheshire-pcp-unsupp-family-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/