Subject: I-D Action: draft-choi-cdni-control-init-bootstrapping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:11:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNi Control - Initialization and Bootstrapping
	Author(s)       : Taesang Choi
                          John Dongho Shinn
                          Young-IL Seo
                          Jongmin Lee
                          Ja-Ryeong Koo
	Filename        : draft-choi-cdni-control-init-bootstrapping-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes a mechanism for a CDN to initiate the
   interconnection across CDNs and bootstrap the other CDNi interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-choi-cdni-control-init-bootstrapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-choi-cdni-control-init-bootstrapping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-choi-cdni-control-init-bootstrapping-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/