Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:52:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An extension to RELOAD to support Relay Peer Routing
	Author(s)       : Ning Zong
                          Xingfeng Jiang
                          Roni Even
                          Yunfei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-08.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This document proposes an optional extension to RELOAD to support
   relay peer routing mode.  RELOAD recommends symmetric recursive
   routing for routing messages.  The new optional extension provides a
   shorter route for responses reducing the overhead on intermediate
   peers and describes the potential use cases where this extension can
   be used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-rpr-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/