Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-6man-frag-deprecate-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:35:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Fragment Header Deprecated
	Author(s)       : Ron Bonica
                          Warren Kumari
                          Randy Bush
                          Hagen Paul Pfeifer
	Filename        : draft-bonica-6man-frag-deprecate-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This memo deprecates IPv6 fragmentation and the IPv6 fragment header.
   It provides reasons for deprecation and updates RFC 2460.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-6man-frag-deprecate

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-6man-frag-deprecate-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-6man-frag-deprecate-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/