Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-pce-dns-pce-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:07:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery using Domain Name System(DNS)
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-wu-pce-dns-pce-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   Discovery of the Path Computation Element (PCE) within an IGP area or
   domain is possible using OSPF [RFC5088] and IS-IS [RFC5089].
   However, in some deployment scenarios PCEs may not wish, or be able,
   to participate within the IGP process,therefore it would be
   beneficial for the Path Computation Client (PCC) (or other PCEs) to
   discover PCEs via an alternative mechanism to those proposed in
   [RFC5088] and [RFC5089].

   This document specifies the requirements, use cases, procedures and
   extensions to support discovery via DNS for PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-pce-dns-pce-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-pce-dns-pce-discovery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-pce-dns-pce-discovery-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/