Subject: I-D Action: draft-jimenez-distributed-resource-directory-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:21:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Distributed Resource Directory (DRD)
	Author(s)       : Jaime Jimenez
                          Meirong Liu
                          Erkki Harjula
	Filename        : draft-jimenez-distributed-resource-directory-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   In some M2M scenarios, it is convenient to offer non-centralized
   alternatives for discovery and rendezvous.  This document defines a
   Distributed Resource Directory (DRD) for Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP).  Distribution is achieved by means of a structured
   Peer-to-Peer (P2P) overlay.  The DHT-based P2P overlay provides
   discovery, rendezvous and caching services for CoAP End-points as
   well as HTTP proxy service for Web clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jimenez-distributed-resource-directory

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jimenez-distributed-resource-directory-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/