Subject: I-D Action: draft-festor-ipfix-metering-process-location-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 07:31:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Information Elements for IPFIX Metering Process Location
	Author(s)       : Olivier Festor
                          Abdelkader Lahmadi
                          Rick Hofstede
                          Aiko Pras
	Filename        : draft-festor-ipfix-metering-process-location-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of Information Elements for the IP Flow
   Information Export (IPFIX) protocol to include location information
   of any device (both fixed and mobile) that acts as an IPFIX Flow
   Exporter. The specified Information Elements support both geodetic
   and civic location data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-festor-ipfix-metering-process-location

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-festor-ipfix-metering-process-location-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-festor-ipfix-metering-process-location-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/