Subject: I-D Action: draft-elteto-ippm-twamp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:19:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Tamas Elteto
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-elteto-ippm-twamp-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, it defines Management Information Base of
   Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol [RFC5357] for both Control and
   Test protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elteto-ippm-twamp-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elteto-ippm-twamp-mib-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/