Subject: I-D Action: draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 20:54:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using the International Mobile station Equipment Identity(IMEI)URN as an Instance ID
	Author(s)       : Andrew Allen
	Filename        : draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-10.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-05

Abstract:
   This specification defines how the Uniform Resource Name namespace
   reserved for the GSMA (GSM Association) identities and its sub-
   namespace for the IMEI (International Mobile station Equipment
   Identity) can be used as an instance-id as specified in RFC 5626 [1]
   and also as used by RFC 5627 [2].  Its purpose is to fulfil the
   requirements in RFC 5626 [1] that state "If a URN scheme other than
   UUID is used, the UA MUST only use URNs for which an RFC (from the
   IETF stream) defines how the specific URN needs to be constructed and
   used in the "+sip.instance" Contact header field parameter for
   outbound behavior."

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-10

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/