Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-seamless-mpls-mbb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:34:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Seamless MPLS for Mobile Backhaul
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Lei Li
                          Manuel Julian Lopez Morillo
                          Tianle Yang
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-seamless-mpls-mbb-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This document introduces the framework of Seamless MPLS to integrate
   the mobile backhaul network with the core network.  New requirements
   of Seamless MPLS for mobile backhaul networks are defined and
   corresponding solutions are proposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-seamless-mpls-mbb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-seamless-mpls-mbb-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/