Subject: I-D Action: draft-yi-loadngct-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:51:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Collection Tree Protocol for Lightweight On-demand Ad hoc Distance- vector Routing - Next Generation (LOADng-CT)
	Author(s)       : Jiazi Yi
                          Thomas Clausen
	Filename        : draft-yi-loadngct-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the Collection Tree Protocol for Lightweight
   Ad hoc On-Demand - Next Generation (LOADng-CT) to build routes from
   all the routers to a root in Mobile Ad Hoc NETworks (MANETs).  The
   protocol is an extension of LOADng.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yi-loadngct

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yi-loadngct-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/