Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 04:57:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions for remote-initiated GMPLS LSP Setup
	Author(s)       : Zafar Ali
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Robert Varga
                          Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
     PCEP Extensions for PCE-initiated LSP Setup in a Stateful PCE Model
     draft [I-D. draft-crabbe-pce-pce-initiated-lsp] specifies
     procedures that can be used for creation and deletion of PCE-
     initiated LSPs under the active stateful PCE model. However, this
     specification is focused on MPLS networks, and does not cover
     remote instantiation of GMPLS paths.  This document complements
     PCEP Extensions for PCE-initiated LSP Setup in a Stateful PCE Model
     draft by addressing the extensions required for GMPLS applications,
     for example for OTN and WSON networks.

     When active stateful PCE is used for managing PCE-initiated LSP,
     PCC may not be aware of the intended usage of the LSP (e.g., in a
     multi-layer network). PCEP Extensions for PCE-initiated LSP Setup
     in a Stateful PCE Model draft does not address this requirement.
     This draft also addresses the requirement to specify on how PCC
     should use the PCEP initiated LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/