Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-nomcom-eligibility-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 02:23:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Nominating Committee Process: Eligibility
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-nomcom-eligibility-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-07-30

Abstract:
   RFC 3777 specifies the process by which members of the Internet
   Architecture Board, Internet Engineering Steering Group and IETF
   Administrative Oversight Committee are selected, confirmed, and
   recalled.

   This document updates RFC 3777 to allow all contributors to the IETF
   Standards Process to be eligible to serve on NomCom and sign a Recall
   petition.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-nomcom-eligibility

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-nomcom-eligibility-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moonesamy-nomcom-eligibility-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/