Subject: I-D Action: draft-handt-sacm-asset-identifiers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:50:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : sacm: Asset Identifier
	Author(s)       : Russ Housley
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-handt-sacm-asset-identifiers-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This document examines the asset identifiers available for sacm and
   it proposes that OIDs (Object Identifiers) be selected as the asset
   identifier format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-handt-sacm-asset-identifiers

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-handt-sacm-asset-identifiers-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/