Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 16:34:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Update to the EAP Applicability Statement for ABFAB
	Author(s)       : Stefan Winter
                          Joseph Salowey
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This document updates the Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
   applicability statement from RFC3748 to reflect recent usage of the
   EAP protocol in the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond
   web (ABFAB) architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-abfab-eapapplicability-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/