Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-atom-profile-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 00:14:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Profile Support for the Atom Syndication Format
	Author(s)       : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-atom-profile-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   The Atom syndication format is a generic XML format for representing
   collections.  Profiles are one way how Atom feeds can indicate that
   they support specific extensions.  To make this support visible on
   the media type level, this specification adds an optional "profile"
   media type parameter to the Atom media type.  This allows profiles to
   become visible at the media type level, so that servers as well as
   clients can indicate support for specific Atom profiles in
   conversations, for example when communicating via HTTP.  This
   specification updates RFC 4287 by adding the "profile" media type
   parameter to the application/atom+xml media type registration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-atom-profile

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-atom-profile-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-atom-profile-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/