Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 03:51:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A RADIUS Attribute, Binding, Profiles, Name Identifier Format, and Confirmation Methods for SAML
	Author(s)       : Josh Howlett
                          Sam Hartman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-07-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a RADIUS attribute, a binding, a name
   identifier format, two profiles, and two confirmation methods for the
   Security Assertion Mark-up Language (SAML).  The attribute provides
   RADIUS encapsulation of SAML protocol messages, and the binding
   describes the use of this attribute, and the SAML protocol messages
   within, with RADIUS transport.  The two profiles describe the
   application of this binding for ABFAB authentication and assertion
   query/request respectively.  The name identifier format allows a
   subject to be named using an NAI, and the subject confirmation
   methods allow queries to be issued for a principal without needing to
   explicitly name the intended subject within the request.  These
   artifacts have been defined to permit application in scenarios other
   than ABFAB, such as network access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/