Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 06:38:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multipath Message Transport Protocol Based on Application-level Relay (MPMTP-AR)
	Author(s)       : Weimin Lei
                          Shaowei Liu
                          Wei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-00.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   Multipath transmission is an important way to improve the quality of
   service for message transport. This document defines a multipath
   message transmission protocol under the framework of Multipath
   Transport System Based on Application-level Relay (MPTS-AR). This
   protocol follows OpenPath and MPTP Profile defined in MPTS-AR. Apart
   from behaviors of user agent defined in MPTS-AR, user agent should be
   also responsible for message reliable transmission,including
   connective session establishment, sequenced deliver,select
   acknowledgement, retransmission, recombination and congestion
   avoidance, etc. This document describes those new or changed
   behaviors, and expands the MPTP format to meet them.Moreover this
   document illustrates the details of multipath transmission mechanism
   reference to the reliable transmission characteristics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/