Subject: I-D Action: draft-savolainen-core-coap-websockets-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 03:47:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP over WebSockets
	Author(s)       : Teemu Savolainen
                          Klaus Hartke
                          Bilhanan Silverajan
	Filename        : draft-savolainen-core-coap-websockets-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to retrieve and update CoAP resources
   using CoAP requests and responses over the WebSocket Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-savolainen-core-coap-websockets

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-savolainen-core-coap-websockets-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/