Subject: I-D Action: draft-seedorf-icn-disaster-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 06:41:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using ICN in disaster scenarios
	Author(s)       : Mayutan Arumaithurai
                          Jan Seedorf
                          Atsushi Tagami
                          K. Ramakrishnan
                          Nicola Blefari Melazzi
	Filename        : draft-seedorf-icn-disaster-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   Information Centric Networking is a new paradigm where the network
   provides users with named content, instead of communication channels
   between hosts.  This document outlines some research directions for
   Information Centric Networking (ICN) with respect to applying ICN
   approaches for coping with natural or human-generated, large-scale
   disasters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seedorf-icn-disaster

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seedorf-icn-disaster-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/