Subject: I-D Action: draft-lindgren-dtnrg-gorf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 10:47:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Generic Opportunistic Routing Framework
	Author(s)       : Anders F. Lindgren
                          Elwyn Davies
                          Avri Doria
	Filename        : draft-lindgren-dtnrg-gorf-00.txt
	Pages           : 97
	Date            : 2013-07-31

Abstract:
   This document defines GORF, a Generic Opportunistic Routing
   Framework.  GORF specifies all necessary basic functionality that is
   common for all utility-based routing protocols that are variants of
   the epidemic routing protocol for intermittently connected networks
   that operates by pruning the epidemic distribution tree to minimize
   resource usage while still attempting to achieve the best case
   routing capabilities of epidemic routing.  It is intended for use in
   sparse mesh networks where there is no guarantee that a fully
   connected path between source and destination exists at any time,
   rendering traditional routing protocols unable to deliver messages
   between hosts.  These networks are examples of networks where there
   is a disparity between the latency requirements of applications and
   the capabilities of the underlying network (networks often referred
   to as Delay- and Disruption-Tolerant).  The document presents an
   architectural overview followed by the protocol specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lindgren-dtnrg-gorf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lindgren-dtnrg-gorf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/