Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-l2vpn-evpn-mcast-state-ad-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 03:42:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast State Advertisement in E-VPN
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Junlin Zhang
	Filename        : draft-li-l2vpn-evpn-mcast-state-ad-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-13

Abstract:
   The document defines a new extended community to advertise the active
   or inactive state for multicast along with the Inclusive Multicast
   Ethernet Tag route or Ethernet A-D route in E-VPN.  The multicast
   state advertised can help optimization of multicast process in E-VPN
   to reduce unnecessary traffic replication for the broadcast, unknown
   unicast and multicast (BUM) traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-l2vpn-evpn-mcast-state-ad

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-l2vpn-evpn-mcast-state-ad-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/