Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-coman-candidate-tech-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 00:45:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Candidate Technologies for COMAN
	Author(s)       : Bert Greevenbosch
                          Kepeng Li
                          Peter van der Stok
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-coman-candidate-tech-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-07-05

Abstract:
   This draft identifies candidate technologies and considerations for
   the COMAN use cases and requirements.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-coman-candidate-tech

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-coman-candidate-tech-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-greevenbosch-coman-candidate-tech-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/