Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-ccamp-gmpls-uni-error-notification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 08:54:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for Error Notication in Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) User-Network Interface (UNI)
	Author(s)       : Zafar Ali
                          George Swallow
                          Matt Hartley
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Kenji Kumaki
	Filename        : draft-ali-ccamp-gmpls-uni-error-notification-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   There are many scenarios in which extensions to Resource ReserVation
   Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) are required for error
   notication in Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS)
   User-Network Interface (UNI). This document outlines these scenarios
   and specifies the required extensions to RSVP-TE. Although the
   GMPLS-UNI reference model is used to describe requirements and
   solutions in the document, the proposed extensions are equally
   applicable to other deployment scenarios such as inter-domain RSVP-
   TE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-ccamp-gmpls-uni-error-notification

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-ccamp-gmpls-uni-error-notification-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/