Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-mmhs-authorizing-users-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 08:23:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MMHS Draft and Release using S/MIME
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-mmhs-authorizing-users-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a procedure for when an MMHS message is
   composed by one user and is only released to the mail transfer system
   when one or more authorizing users authorize release of the message
   by adding the MMHS-Authorizing-Users header field.  The resulting
   message can be optionally countersigned, allowing recipients to
   verify both the original signature (if any) and countersignatures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-mmhs-authorizing-users

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-mmhs-authorizing-users-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/