Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-appsawg-service-template-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 06:05:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Problems of Service Configuration in NFV Context
	Author(s)       : Haibin Song
	Filename        : draft-song-appsawg-service-template-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the problem space of virtual function
   installation and dynamic configuration in network function
   virtulization (NFV) context.  And identify the scope that needs
   standardization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-appsawg-service-template

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-appsawg-service-template-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/