Subject: I-D Action: draft-narten-nvo3-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 05:59:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Architecture for Overlay Networks (NVO3)
	Author(s)       : David Black
                          Jon Hudson
                          Lawrence Kreeger
                          Marc Lasserre
                          Thomas Narten
	Filename        : draft-narten-nvo3-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This document presents a high-level overview of a possible
   architecture for building overlay networks in NVO3.  The architecture
   is given at a high-level, showing the major components of an overall
   system.  An important goal is to divide the space into individual
   smaller components that can be implemented independently and with
   clear interfaces and interactions with other components.  It should
   be possible to build and implement individual components in isolation
   and have them work with other components with no changes to other
   components.  That way implementers have flexibility in implementing
   individual components and can optimize and innovate within their
   respective components without requiring changes to other components.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-narten-nvo3-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-narten-nvo3-arch-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/