Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-l2vpn-evpn-pm-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 19:32:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for E-VPN Performance Monitoring
	Author(s)       : Lianshu Zheng
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-zheng-l2vpn-evpn-pm-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   The capability of Ethernet VPN performance monitoring (PM) is
   important to meet the Service Level Agreement(SLA) for the service
   beared.  Since multipoint-to-point or multipoint-to-multipoint
   (MP2MP) network model applies, flow identifying is a big challenge
   for E-VPN PM.  This document specifies the framework and mechanisms
   for the application of E-VPN PM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-l2vpn-evpn-pm-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-l2vpn-evpn-pm-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/