Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-i2rs-architecture-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:42:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Architecture Discussion of I2RS
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-liu-i2rs-architecture-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document discusses the high level architecture of I2RS.  This
   document also provides brief descriptions on the use of
   virtualization and its impact on constructing chained and grouped
   services.  We plan to include further details on virtualization,
   service chaining, and grouping in a future version of this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-i2rs-architecture

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-i2rs-architecture-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-i2rs-architecture-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/