Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfvlb-behave-v6-content-for-v4-clients-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 05:41:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework for accessing IPv6 content for IPv4-only clients
	Author(s)       : Branimir Rajtar
                          Ian Farrer
                          Ales Vizdal
                          Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
	Filename        : draft-rfvlb-behave-v6-content-for-v4-clients-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   With the expansion of IPv6 usage and content available on IPv6, it is
   important that clients with legacy (i.e. non IPv6-capable) operating
   systems are able to access such content.

   This document describes a method for achieving this, including how
   the method could be implemented in real-world scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfvlb-behave-v6-content-for-v4-clients

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfvlb-behave-v6-content-for-v4-clients-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rfvlb-behave-v6-content-for-v4-clients-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/