Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-alto-json-te-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 23:00:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Format Extensions for Traffic Engineering (TE) performance metrics in the ALTO Information Resource Directory
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-wu-alto-json-te-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-07-28

Abstract:
   The base ALTO specification defines two properties for cost metric
   attribute in the Cost MAP, including 'hopcount' and 'routingcost'.
   This specification define five new cost metric and one new parameter
   for Traffic Engineering(TE) performance information in the ALTO
   Information Resource Directory: Link Delay, Delay Variation, Packet
   Loss, Residual Bandwidth, Available Bandwidth,linkstate.  They can be
   used either as constraint attribute associated with cost metric
   attribute 'routingcost' or returned cost metric in the response.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-alto-json-te

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-alto-json-te-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-alto-json-te-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/