Subject: I-D Action: draft-palattella-6tsch-terminology-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 05:00:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Terminology in IPv6 over Timeslotted Channel Hopping
	Author(s)       : Maria Rita Palattella
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Thomas Watteyne
                          Qin Wang
	Filename        : draft-palattella-6tsch-terminology-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   6TSCH proposes an architecture for an IPv6 multilink subnet that is
   composed of a high speed powered backbone and a number of
   IEEE802.15.4e TSCH wireless networks attached and synchronized by
   backbone routers.  This document extends existing terminology
   documents available for Low-power and Lossy Networks to provide
   additional terminology elements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palattella-6tsch-terminology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palattella-6tsch-terminology-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palattella-6tsch-terminology-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/