Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:16:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Efficient Chunk Availability Compression for PPSP
	Author(s)       : Lingli Deng
                          Jin Peng
                          Yunfei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This draft proposes to employ bloom filters in compressing chunk
   availability information, which is periodically exchanged between
   peers and the tracker through both the PPSP-TP protocol and PPSPP
   protocol, so as to reduce relevant cost (in tranmission, storage and
   computation) and enhance the overall system's scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/