Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:59:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight 4over6 deployment with DHCPv4 over DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : Cong Liu
                          Qi Sun
	Filename        : draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   Lightweight 4over6 is designed to support several dynamic
   provisioning protocols.  This document discusses how to deploy
   Lightweight 4over6 using DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 as the provisioning
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/