Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-softwire-lw4over6-failover-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:12:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simple Failover Mechanism for Lightweight 4over6
	Author(s)       : Yiu L. Lee
                          Qiong Sun
                          Cong Liu
	Filename        : draft-lee-softwire-lw4over6-failover-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a simple mechanism for Lightweight AFTR (lwAFTR)
   to notify Lightweight B4 (lwB4) to initiate the recreation of the
   binding when lwAFTR does not have the subscriber mapping in the
   mapping table.  This often happens at failover the backup lwAFTR does
   not have the subscriber mapping information to process the packets
   between lwB4 and external IPv4 host.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-softwire-lw4over6-failover

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-softwire-lw4over6-failover-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-softwire-lw4over6-failover-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/