Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-alto-json-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 00:20:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Format Extensions for Traffic Engineering (TE) performance metrics in the ALTO Information Resource Directory
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-wu-alto-json-te-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   The base ALTO specification defines two properties for cost metric
   attribute in the Cost MAP, including 'hopcount' and 'routingcost'.
   This specification adds five new properties and one new parameter for
   Traffic Engineering(TE) performance related constraint attribute
   associated with cost metric attribute 'routingcost' in the ALTO
   Information Resource Directory: Link Delay, Delay Variation, Packet
   Loss, Residual Bandwidth, Available Bandwidth,linkstate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-alto-json-te

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-alto-json-te-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/