Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-idr-te-pm-bgp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 01:27:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP attribute for North-Bound Distribution of Traffic Engineering (TE) performance Metric
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
                          Danhua Wang
	Filename        : draft-wu-idr-te-pm-bgp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   In order to populate network performance information like link
   latency, latency variation and packet loss into TED and ALTO server,
   this document describes extensions to BGP protocol, that can be used
   to distribute network performance information (such as link delay,
   delay variation, packet loss, residual bandwidth, and available
   bandwidth,link utilization, channel throughput).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-idr-te-pm-bgp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-idr-te-pm-bgp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/