Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:31:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : WebRTC Data Channel Protocol
	Author(s)       : Randell Jesup
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) working group is charged to
   provide protocols to support for direct interactive rich
   communication using audio, video, and data between two peers' web-
   browsers.  This document specifies an actual (minor) protocol for how
   the JS-layer DataChannel objects provide the data channels between
   the peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-protocol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/