Subject: I-D Action: draft-dessez-homenet-googleplus-interconnect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 06:03:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Connecting Home Networks via the social network GooglePlus
	Author(s)       : Cedric Dessez
	Filename        : draft-dessez-homenet-googleplus-interconnect-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This document describes an experimental implementation for connecting
   home networks via a social network.  The social network is used to
   extend the boundary of a single home network to include other home
   networks.  In this way, access to devices or services within a home
   can be granted among home networks based on their relation to one
   another within the social network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dessez-homenet-googleplus-interconnect

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dessez-homenet-googleplus-interconnect-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/