Subject: I-D Action: draft-salam-l2vpn-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 11:20:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : E-VPN Operations, Administration and Maintenance Requirements and Framework
	Author(s)       : Samer Salam
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Sam Aldrin
                          John E. Drake
	Filename        : draft-salam-l2vpn-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the requirements and reference framework for
   Ethernet VPN (E-VPN) Operations, Administration and Maintenance
   (OAM). The requirements cover the OAM aspects of E-VPN, PBB-EVPN and
   TRILL-EVPN. The framework defines the layered OAM model encompassing
   the E-VPN service layer, network layer and underlying Packet Switched
   Network (PSN) transport layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-salam-l2vpn-evpn-oam-req-frmwk

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-salam-l2vpn-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-salam-l2vpn-evpn-oam-req-frmwk-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/