Subject: I-D Action: draft-boulton-dispatch-conference-control-package-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:09:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An XCON Client Conference Control Package for the Media Control Channel Framework
	Author(s)       : Chris Boulton
                          Mary Barnes
	Filename        : draft-boulton-dispatch-conference-control-package-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The Centralized Conferencing (XCON) framework defines a model whereby
   client initiated interactions are required for creation, deletion,
   manipulation and querying the state of a of conference.  This
   document defines a Media Control Channel Package for XCON
   conferencing client initiated Conference Control.  The Package is
   based on the Media Control Channel Framework, which is also used for
   media server control, thus optimizing the implementation for some
   entities participating in an XCON system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boulton-dispatch-conference-control-package

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boulton-dispatch-conference-control-package-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boulton-dispatch-conference-control-package-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/