Subject: I-D Action: draft-rekhter-mdcs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:24:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Distribution Control Signaling
	Author(s)       : Huajin Jeng
                          Jeffrey Haas
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-rekhter-mdcs-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism whereby the BGP Flow
   Specification NLRI format may be utilized to distribute multicast
   Control Plane filters.  This mechanism is called Multicast
   Distribution Control Signaling (MDCS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rekhter-mdcs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rekhter-mdcs-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/