Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-nvo3-overlay-ping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:47:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Detecting NVO3 Overlay Data Plane failures
	Author(s)       : Nagendra Kumar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Dhananjaya Rao
	Filename        : draft-kumar-nvo3-overlay-ping-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple and efficient mechanism to perform
   L2 or L3 VN Context validation and to detect any data plane failures
   in IPv4 or IPv6 based overlay network providing L2 or L3 virtualized
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-nvo3-overlay-ping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-nvo3-overlay-ping-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/