Subject: I-D Action: draft-oiwa-httpauth-mutual-algo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 02:31:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mutual Authentication Protocol for HTTP: KAM3-based Cryptographic Algorithms
	Author(s)       : Yutaka Oiwa
                          Hajime Watanabe
                          Hiromitsu Takagi
                          Boku Kihara
                          Tatsuya Hayashi
                          Yuichi Ioku
	Filename        : draft-oiwa-httpauth-mutual-algo-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-07-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies some cryptographic algorithms which will be
   used for the Mutual user authentication method for the Hyper-text
   Transport Protocol (HTTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oiwa-httpauth-mutual-algo

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oiwa-httpauth-mutual-algo-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/