Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-softwire-encaps-udp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 03:10:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Tunnel Encapsulation Attribute for UDP
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Nischal Sheth
                          Yiu Lee
                          Yongbing Fan
                          Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-xu-softwire-encaps-udp-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-07-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Tunnel
   Type of User Datagram Protocol (UDP) tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-softwire-encaps-udp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-softwire-encaps-udp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-softwire-encaps-udp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/