Subject: I-D Action: draft-dukhovni-dane-ops-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:45:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DANE TLSA implementation and operational guidance
	Author(s)       : Viktor Dukhovni
                          Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-dukhovni-dane-ops-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This memo provides operational guidance to server operators to help
   ensure that clients will be able to authenticate a server's
   certificate chain via published TLSA records.  Guidance is also
   provided to clients for selecting reliable TLSA record parameters to
   use for server authentication.  Finally, guidance is given to
   protocol designers who wish to make use of TLSA records to secure
   protocols using a TLS and TLSA combination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukhovni-dane-ops

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dukhovni-dane-ops-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dukhovni-dane-ops-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/