Subject: I-D Action: draft-atwood-karp-aapm-rp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:52:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authentication, Authorization and Policy Management for Routing Protocols
	Author(s)       : William Atwood
                          Revathi Bangalore Somanatha
                          Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-atwood-karp-aapm-rp-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   When tightening the security of the core routing infrastructure, one
   requirement is to ensure that the keying material for the routing
   protocol exchanges is distributed only to the appropriate routers.
   This document specifies requirements on the authentication and
   authorization of routers and proposes the use of policy distribution
   to achieve those requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atwood-karp-aapm-rp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atwood-karp-aapm-rp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/