Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 15:11:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Network Time Security
	Author(s)       : Dieter Sibold
                          Stephen Roettger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-06-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the Network Time Security (NTS) protocol that
   enables secure authentication of time servers using Network Time
   Protocol (NTP) or Precision Time Protocol (PTP).  Its design
   considers the special requirements of precise timekeeping, which are
   described in Security Requirements of Time Protocols in Packet
   Switched Network [I-D.ietf-tictoc-security-requirements].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-network-time-security-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/