Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rfc6327bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 14:49:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL: Adjacency
	Author(s)       : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Radia Perlman
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Howard Yang
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rfc6327bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol supports arbitrary link technologies between TRILL switches
   including point-to-point links and multi-access LAN (Local Area
   Network) links that can have multiple TRILL switches and end stations
   attached. TRILL uses IS-IS (Intermediate System to Intermediate
   System) routing. This document specifies the establishment,
   reporting, and termination of IS-IS adjacency between TRILL switches,
   also known as RBridges. It also concerns four other link-local
   aspects of TRILL: Designated RBridge (DRB) selection, MTU (Maximum
   Transmission Unit) testing, pseudonode creation, and BFD (Bi-
   Directional Forwarding Detection) session bootstrapping in connection
   with adjacency. State diagrams are included where appropriate.  This
   document obsoletes RFC 6327 and updates RFC 6325.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rfc6327bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-rfc6327bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-rfc6327bis-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/