Subject: I-D Action: draft-khy-rtgwg-central-controlled-ipran-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 15:49:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases and Architecture of Central Controlled IP RAN
	Author(s)       : Katherine Zhao
                          Jiehui Hu
	Filename        : draft-khy-rtgwg-central-controlled-ipran-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
   This document introduces the requirements and use cases for IP RAN
   (Radio Access Networks). To support the requirements, the document
   provides an architecture with centralized control plane as well as
   separation of control plane and data plane.  The document also
   describes techniques for IP RAN network initialization and
   construction; interfacing to management plane and third party
   applications.  This document can be used as a guideline for central
   controlled IP RAN design and development.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khy-rtgwg-central-controlled-ipran

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khy-rtgwg-central-controlled-ipran-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/