Subject: I-D Action: draft-cooper-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:20:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Privacy Considerations for IPv6 Address Generation Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : Alissa Cooper
                          Fernando Gont
                          Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-cooper-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document discusses privacy and security considerations for
   several IPv6 address generation mechanisms, both standardized and
   non-standardized.  It evaluates how different mechanisms mitigate
   different threats and the trade-offs that implementors, developers,
   and users face in choosing different addresses or address generation
   mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cooper-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cooper-6man-ipv6-address-generation-privacy-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/