Subject: I-D Action: draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:25:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delegated CoAP Authorization Function (DCAF)
	Author(s)       : Stefanie Gerdes
                          Olaf Bergmann
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This specification defines a protocol for delegating client
   authentication and authorization in a constrained environment for
   establishing a Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) channel
   between resource-constrained nodes.  The protocol relies on DTLS to
   transfer authorization information and shared secrets for symmetric
   cryptography between entities in a constrained network.  A resource-
   constrained node can use this protocol to delegate authentication of
   communication peers and management of authorization information to a
   trusted host with less limitations regarding processing power and
   memory.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/