Subject: I-D Action: draft-allan-l2vpn-mldp-evpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:50:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : mLDP extensions for integrating EVPN and multicast
	Author(s)       : Dave Allan
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-allan-l2vpn-mldp-evpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes how mLDP FECs can be encoded to support both
   service specific and shared multicast trees and describes the
   associated procedures for EVPN PEs. Thus, mLDP can implement
   multicast for EVPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allan-l2vpn-mldp-evpn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allan-l2vpn-mldp-evpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-allan-l2vpn-mldp-evpn-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/