Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-idr-te-pm-bgp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 04:27:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP attribute for North-Bound Distribution of Traffic Engineering (TE) performance Metric
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
                          Danhua Wang
	Filename        : draft-wu-idr-te-pm-bgp-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   In order to populate network performance information like link
   latency, latency variation and packet loss into Traffic Engineering
   Database(TED) and ALTO server, this document describes extensions to
   BGP protocol, that can be used to distribute network performance
   information (such as link delay, delay variation, packet loss,
   residual bandwidth, and available bandwidth, link utilization,
   channel throughput).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-idr-te-pm-bgp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-idr-te-pm-bgp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-idr-te-pm-bgp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/