Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 06:29:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : WebRTC Security Architecture
	Author(s)       : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-07.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The Real-Time Communications on the Web (RTCWEB) working group is
   tasked with standardizing protocols for enabling real-time
   communications within user-agents using web technologies (commonly
   called "WebRTC").  This document defines the security architecture
   for

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-07

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/