Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-h-lsp-mln-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:14:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GMPLS-based Hierarchy LSP Creation in Multi-Region and Multi-Layer Networks
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Xian Zhang
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Coriant GmbH
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-h-lsp-mln-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This specification describes the hierarchical LSP creation models in
   the Multi-Region and Multi-Layer Networks (MRN/MLN), and provides the
   extensions to the existing protocol mechanisms described in [RFC4206],
   [RFC6107] and [RFC6001] to create a hierarchical LSP in multiple
   layer networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-h-lsp-mln

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-h-lsp-mln-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-h-lsp-mln-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/