Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-distcomp-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 14:53:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applicability of Reliable Server Pooling for Real-Time Distributed Computing
	Author(s)       : Thomas Dreibholz
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-distcomp-15.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the applicability of the Reliable Server
   Pooling architecture to manage real-time distributed computing pools
   and access the resources of such pools.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-distcomp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-distcomp-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-distcomp-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/