Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-cmc-serverkeygeneration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 00:40:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CMC (Certificate Management over Cryptographic Message Syntax) Extensions: Server Key Generation
	Author(s)       : Jim Schaad
                          Sean Turner
                          Paul Timmel
	Filename        : draft-turner-cmc-serverkeygeneration-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2013-07-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of extensions to the Certificate
   Management over Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMC) protocol that
   addresses the desire to support server-side generation of keys.  This
   service is provided by the definition of additional control
   statements within the CMC architecture.  Additional CMC errors are
   also defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-cmc-serverkeygeneration

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-cmc-serverkeygeneration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/