Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 08:06:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Roaming Behavior Analysis
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This document intends to enumerate failed cases when a IPv6
   subscriber roams into visited network areas.  The investigations on
   those failed cases reveal the causes in order to notice improper
   configurations, equipment's incomplete functions or inconsistent IPv6
   strategy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/