Subject: I-D Action: draft-faltstrom-uri-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 07:11:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) DNS Resource Record
	Author(s)       : Patrik Faltstrom
                          Olaf Kolkman
	Filename        : draft-faltstrom-uri-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a new DNS resource record, called the Uniform
   Resource Identifier (URI) RR, for publishing mappings from hostnames
   to URIs.

   This document updates RFC 3958 and RFC 3404.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faltstrom-uri

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-faltstrom-uri-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-faltstrom-uri-08

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/