Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 06:36:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Out-of-Band Public Key Validation for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : Paul Wouters
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          John Gilmore
                          Samuel Weiler
                          Tero Kivinen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey-09.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new certificate type and two TLS
   extensions, one for the client and one for the server, for exchanging
   raw public keys in Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram
   Transport Layer Security (DTLS) for use with out-of-band public key
   validation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-oob-pubkey-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/