Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-dnsop-defense-collision-mitigate-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 02:45:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A questionable method for mitigating namespace collisions
	Author(s)       : Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-dnsop-defense-collision-mitigate-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document outlines a method to mitigate the effect of collisions
   in the DNS namespace by providing a means for end users to
   disambiguate the conflict.

   I am publishing this to maybe establish prior art, but not to have
   anyone implement it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-dnsop-defense-collision-mitigate

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-dnsop-defense-collision-mitigate-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wkumari-dnsop-defense-collision-mitigate-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/