Subject: I-D Action: draft-lepape-6man-prefix-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:22:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Prefix Meta-data and Usage
	Author(s)       : Maico Le Pape
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-lepape-6man-prefix-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document presents a method for applications to influence the
   IPv6 source selection algorithm used by the IP stack in a host.  To
   do so, IPv6 prefixes are associated with meta-data when configured by
   the network.  This meta-data allows the network to describe the
   purpose and properties of the prefix enabling applications to make
   intelligent decision when selecting a prefix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lepape-6man-prefix-metadata

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lepape-6man-prefix-metadata-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/