Subject: I-D Action: draft-gieben-pandoc2rfc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 09:12:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Writing I-Ds and RFCs using Pandoc and a bit of XML
	Author(s)       : R. (Miek) Gieben
	Filename        : draft-gieben-pandoc2rfc-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-05

Abstract:
   This document presents a technique for using a Markdown syntax
   variant, called Pandoc, and a (bit) of XML [RFC2629] as a source
   format for documents in the Internet-Drafts (I-Ds) and Request for
   Comments (RFC) series.

   The goal of this technique is to let an author of an I-D focus on the
   main body of text without being distracted too much by XML tags, it
   does however not alleviate the need to typeset some files in XML.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gieben-pandoc2rfc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gieben-pandoc2rfc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gieben-pandoc2rfc-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/