Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-ra-flood-limit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 13:15:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mitigation against IPv6 Router Advertisements flooding
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-ra-flood-limit-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-07-02

Abstract:
   An IPv6 Router Advertisements flooding attack can cause a node to
   consume all CPU resources available making the system unusable and
   unresponsive. This document recommends some configurable variables as
   a mitigation against an IPv6 Router Advertisements flooding attack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-ra-flood-limit

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-ra-flood-limit-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/