Subject: I-D Action: draft-gbclt-nvo3-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:52:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NVO3 Gap Analysis - Requirements Versus Available Technology Choices
	Author(s)       : Eric Gray
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Xiaoming Chen
                          Marc Lasserre
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-gbclt-nvo3-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document evaluates candidate protocols against the NVO3
   requirements.  Gaps are identified and further work recommended.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gbclt-nvo3-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gbclt-nvo3-gap-analysis-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/