Subject: I-D Action: draft-galikunze-ccamp-opt-imp-snmp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 09:20:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An SNMP MIB extension to RFC3591 to manage optical interface parameters of DWDM applications
	Author(s)       : Deutsche Telekom
	Filename        : draft-galikunze-ccamp-opt-imp-snmp-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 83
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This memo defines a module of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   used by Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) in TCP/IP- based
   internets.  In particular, it defines objects for managing Optical
   parameters associated with Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing
   (DWDM) interfaces or characterized by the Optical Transport Network
   (OTN).  This is an extension of the RFC3591 to support the optical
   parameters mainly but not only described in recommendations like
   ITU-T G.698.2.  [ITU.G698.2]

   The MIB module defined in this memo can be used for Optical
   Parameters monitoring and/or configuration of the endpoints of Black
   Links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-galikunze-ccamp-opt-imp-snmp-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-galikunze-ccamp-opt-imp-snmp-mib-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/