Subject: I-D Action: draft-daley-dnsxml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 16:58:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : dnsxml - A standard XML representation of DNS data
	Author(s)       : Jay Daley
                          Stephen Morris
                          John Dickinson
	Filename        : draft-daley-dnsxml-00.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2013-07-30

Abstract:
   This memo describes a syntax for encoding DNS Resource Records in
   XML, and a schema to define that syntax written in XML Schema.  It
   can be used to represent all DNS RDATA.  This can be used by diverse
   applications as a common format.

   DNS Resource Records are represented as XML elements with the name of
   the element taken from the mnemonic used to represent the DNS
   Resource Record in presentation format.  The RDATA is represented as
   XML attributes or content of the element.  The attribute names are
   taken from the RDATA field names specified in the normative RFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daley-dnsxml

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daley-dnsxml-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/