Subject: I-D Action: draft-tu-dmm-with-mip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 00:16:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Mobility Management Approach with Mobile IP
	Author(s)       : Yangwei Tu
                          Wen Luo
                          Tricci So
	Filename        : draft-tu-dmm-with-mip-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-31

Abstract:
   Based on the analysis of current centralized mobility management
   approaches, three main functions of current centralized mobility
   anchor are introduced, which are Mobility Routing (MR), Home Address
   Allocation (HAA), and Location Management (LM).

   Based on the proposal of decoupling those functions, this document
   provides a concept of architecture for Distributed Mobility
   Management (DMM) with some key approaches for DMM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tu-dmm-with-mip

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tu-dmm-with-mip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/