Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 23:35:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobility API Extension for Distributed Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-07-07

Abstract:
   [RFC5014] specifies extension to socket API to allow application to
   specify the preference among multiple source addresses.
   [I-D.draft-korhonen-6man-prfix-properties] and
   [I-D.draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-04] propose to extend
   router advertisment to carry the prefix property and class
   information.  The mobile node can learn the prefix property and class
   information from the router advertisment message.  This document
   proposes an extension to [RFC5014] to enable the application to
   select the distributed mobility management related prefixes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/