Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-l2vpn-segment-evpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 06:52:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Segment-Based EVPN(S-EVPN)
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Lucy Yong
                          Junlin Zhang
	Filename        : draft-li-l2vpn-segment-evpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This document proposes an enhanced EVPN mechanism, segment-based EVPN
   (S-EVPN).  It satisfies the requirements of PBB-EVPN but does not
   require PBB implementation on PE.  The solution uses a global label
   for each Ethernet Segment (ES) in an EVPN.  It inserts the source ES
   label into packets at ingress PE and learns C-MAC and source ES label
   binding at egress PE.  The solution makes the implementation easier
   and closer to EVPN's compared to PBB-EVPN but has the PBB-EVPN
   benefits.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-l2vpn-segment-evpn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-l2vpn-segment-evpn-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/