Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-radext-key-management-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 20:16:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Extensions for Key Management in WLAN network
	Author(s)       : Li Xue
                          Bo Gao
	Filename        : draft-xue-radext-key-management-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   It is a general case in operators networks that Authenticator is
   deployed on Service Gateway (SGW) to avoid overload on the Access
   Controller (AC).  In this scenario, the encryption/decryption node
   can't obtain Pairwise Master Key (PMK) information during Extensible
   Authentication Protocol (EAP) procedure, it is not sufficent to
   achieve traffic encryption/decryption requirement in Wireless Local
   Area Network (WLAN) network.

   This document analyzes the requirement and issue for key management
   that has arisen so far during authentication process in WLAN network.
   Meanwhile, the control messages for key management are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-radext-key-management

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-radext-key-management-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xue-radext-key-management-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/