Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-i2rs-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 23:00:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Architecture Discussion of I2RS
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-liu-i2rs-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
   This document discusses the high level architecture of I2RS.  We plan
   to include discussion on virtualization, service chaining, and
   grouping in a future version of this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-i2rs-architecture

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-i2rs-architecture-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-i2rs-architecture-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/