Subject: I-D Action: draft-jvkjjmb-home-networking-incremental-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 19:34:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An incremental solution to advanced home networking
	Author(s)       : Victor Kuarsingh
                          John Jason Brzozowski
                          Chris Grundemann
                          John McQueen
	Filename        : draft-jvkjjmb-home-networking-incremental-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-07-04

Abstract:
   The home network is an environment subject to ongoing evolution and
   change.  Many home networks today are simplistic in nature, often
   comprising of a single router/gateway.  The expectation over time is
   predicated on the notion that the home network will be more complex
   servicing many in-home and Internet functions.  The home network will
   evolve necessitating the replacement and update to current hardware
   and software to more advanced devices and software capable of
   operating in more complex environments.  This document provides a
   view on how the home network can progress from today's foundational
   form, to a more advanced environment, using progressive technological
   capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jvkjjmb-home-networking-incremental

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jvkjjmb-home-networking-incremental-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/