Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-esadi-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 02:35:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links): ESADI (End Station Address Distribution Information) Protocol
	Author(s)       : Hongjun Zhai
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Radia Perlman
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Olen Stokes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-esadi-03.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol provides least cost pair-wise data forwarding without
   configuration in multi-hop networks with arbitrary topologies and
   link technologies.  TRILL supports multi-pathing of both unicast and
   multicast traffic.  Devices that implement the TRILL protocol are
   called TRILL Switches or RBridges (Routing Bridges).

   ESADI (End Station Address Distribution Information) is an optional
   protocol by which a TRILL switch can communicate, in a Data Label
   (VLAN or Fine Grained Label) scoped way, end station addresses and
   other information to TRILL switches participating in ESADI for the
   relevant Data Label.  This document updates RFC 6325, specifically
   the documentation of the ESADI protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-esadi

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-esadi-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-esadi-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/