Subject: I-D Action: draft-adjih-dragoncast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:59:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Broadcast With Network Coding: DRAGONCAST
	Author(s)       : Cedric Adjih
                          Songyean Cho
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
	Filename        : draft-adjih-dragoncast-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a Network Coding (NC) based broadcast
   protocol suitable mainly for wireless networks, including mobile ad
   hoc networks (MANET).  It provides data dissemination from a single
   source, based on intra-flow network coding and for Internet Protocol
   (IP).  It is designed to minimize the assumptions over the working
   environment and thus may operates over dynamically evolving
   environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adjih-dragoncast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adjih-dragoncast-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/