Subject: I-D Action: draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 00:28:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Time Capability in NETCONF
	Author(s)       : Tal Mizrahi
                          Yoram Moses
	Filename        : draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a capability-based extension to the Network
   Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) that allows time-triggered
   configuration and management operations. This extension allows
   NETCONF clients to invoke configuration updates according to
   scheduled times, and allows NETCONF servers to attach timestamps to
   the data they send to NETCONF clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mm-netconf-time-capability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/