Subject: I-D Action: draft-polk-tsvwg-delay-vs-loss-ds-service-classes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:59:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Differentiated Services Delay-and-Loss vs. Loss-Rate-Adaptive Service Classes
	Author(s)       : James Polk
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-polk-tsvwg-delay-vs-loss-ds-service-classes-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document discusses how RTCWeb/RMCAT applications could best
   leverage existing and new DiffServ assignments and why we think it
   is necessary to differentiate the assignments of delay-and-loss-
   based vs. just-loss-based rate-adaptive video applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polk-tsvwg-delay-vs-loss-ds-service-classes

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polk-tsvwg-delay-vs-loss-ds-service-classes-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/