Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 15:47:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the INtermediary-safe SIP session ID Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : End-to-End Session Identification in IP-Based Multimedia Communication Networks
	Author(s)       : Paul E. Jones
                          Chris Pearce
                          James Polk
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes an end-to-end Session Identifier for use in
   IP-based Multimedia Communication systems that enables endpoints,
   intermediate devices, and management systems to identify a session
   end-to-end, associate multiple endpoints with a given multipoint
   conference, track communication sessions when they are redirected,
   and associate one or more media flows with a given communication
   session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/