Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-mcast-6pe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 18:42:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Connecting IPv6 Multicast Islands over IPv4 MPLS Using IPv6 Provider Edge Routers (6PE)
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Hui Ni
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-mcast-6pe-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Network Layer Reachability Information
   (NLRI), called as the MCAST-6PE NLRI.  The MCAST-6PE NLRI is used to
   interconnect IPv6 C-Multicast islands over a Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS)-enabled IPv4 cloud.  This approach relies on IPv6
   Provider Edge routers (6PE), which can exchange the IPv6 C-Multicast
   reachability information transparently over the core using the
   Multiprotocol Border Gateway Protocol (MP-BGP) over IPv4.  This
   document describes the BGP encodings and procedures for exchanging
   the information elements required by IPv6 Multicast in 6PE.  MPLS-
   based Service Providers may use the 6PE Multicast mechanism to
   provide IPv6 Multicast service for customers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-mcast-6pe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-mcast-6pe-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/