Subject: I-D Action: draft-lopez-pcp-pceps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 04:25:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure Transport for PCEP
	Author(s)       : Diego R. Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-lopez-pcp-pceps-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-13

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) defines
   the mechanisms for the communication between a client and a PCE, or
   among PCEs.  This document describe the usage of Transport Layer
   Security to enhance PCEP security, hence the PCEPS acronym proposed
   for it.  The additional security mechanisms are provided by the
   transport protocol supporting PCEP, and therefore they do not affect
   its flexibility and extensibility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lopez-pcp-pceps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lopez-pcp-pceps-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/