Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 00:49:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 User Authentication For Client
	Author(s)       : Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new OAuth2 endpoint that enables user
   authentication session information to be shared with client
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/