Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-proxy-te-lsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 06:48:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proxy MPLS Traffic Engineering Label Switched Path(LSP)
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Xinzong Zeng
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-proxy-te-lsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to setup MPLS TE proxy egress LSP
   which helps setup end-to-end LSP through stitching MPLS TE proxy
   egress LSP with BGP LSP in the Seamless MPLS network.  The method is
   achieved by new Proxy Destination Object carried in RSVP-TE messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-proxy-te-lsp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-proxy-te-lsp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/