Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-l3vpn-mvpn-role-state-ad-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:04:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Role-Based State Advertisement for Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Hui Ni
	Filename        : draft-li-l3vpn-mvpn-role-state-ad-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The document defines a new type of Intra-AS I-PMSI A-D route to
   advertise the role and corresponding primary/backup state for
   Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs.  The role-based state advertisement
   can help optimization of process in MPLS/BGP Multicast VPN to reduce
   unnecessary traffic replication and facilitate service provision.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-l3vpn-mvpn-role-state-ad

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-l3vpn-mvpn-role-state-ad-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/