Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 14:20:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Automating DNSSEC delegation trust maintenance
	Author(s)       : Warren Kumari
                          Olafur Gudmundsson
                          George Barwood
	Filename        : draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to allow DNS operators to more
   easily update DNSSEC Key Signing Keys using DNS as communication
   channel.  This document does not address the initial configuration of
   trust anchors for a domain.  The technique described is aimed at
   delegations in which it is currently hard to move information from
   the child to parent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/