Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-l4-l7-sc-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:07:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Layer 4-7 Service Chain problem statement
	Author(s)       : Linda Dunbar
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-l4-l7-sc-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This draft analyzes the taxonomy of Layer 4-7 Services and gives
   two examples of Layer 4-7 service chain, one from a traffic
   steering perspective and another one from a Layer 7 perspective.
   The intent is to emphasize their unique issues and challenges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-l4-l7-sc-problem-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-l4-l7-sc-problem-statement-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/