Subject: I-D Action: draft-cardona-filtering-threats-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 07:36:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Making BGP filtering a habit: Impact on policies
	Author(s)       : Camilo Cardona
                          Pierre Francois
	Filename        : draft-cardona-filtering-threats-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
   Network operators define their BGP policies based on the business
   relationships that they maintain with their peers.  By limiting the
   propagation of BGP prefixes, an autonomous system avoids the
   existence of flows between BGP peers that do not provide any
   economical gain.  This draft describes how undesired flows can emerge
   in autonomous systems due to the filtering of overlapping BGP
   prefixes by neighboring domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cardona-filtering-threats

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cardona-filtering-threats-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cardona-filtering-threats-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/