Subject: I-D Action: draft-long-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 13:40:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF Routing Extension for links with variable discrete bandwidth
	Author(s)       : Hao Long
                          Min Ye
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Alessandro D'Alessandro
	Filename        : draft-long-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   Packet switching network may contain links with variable discrete
   bandwidth, e.g., copper, radio, etc. The bandwidth of such link may
   change discretely in reaction to changing external environment.
   Availability is typically used for describing such links during
   network planning. This document describes an extension for OSPF
   routing for route computation in a Packet Switched Network (PSN)
   which contains link with variable discrete bandwidth by introducing
   an optional availability sub-TLV.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-long-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-long-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/