Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sivabalan-pce-disco-segment-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 06:10:46 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : IGP Extensions for Segment Routing Capable PCE Discovery
    Author(s)     : S. Sivabalan, et al
    Filename      : draft-sivabalan-pce-disco-segment-routing
    Pages         : 6 
    Date          : July 31, 2013 
    
   When a PCE is a Label Switching Router (LSR) participating in
   Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP), or a server participating in IGP,
   its presence and path computation capabilities can be advertised
   using IGP flooding.  Such IGP extensions exist for OSPF and ISIS to
   advertise several such capabilities.  Segment Routing (SR) leverages
   the source routing and tunneling pardigms in which a node steers a
   packet through the network using segments.  A segment can be an MPLS
   label or IPv6 header with a new extension.  In SR networks, a PCE can
   be used to compute paths using SR PCEP extension.  This document
   specifies additional capability to advertise a PCE that supports the
   new SR PCEP extension.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sivabalan-pce-disco-segment-routing-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.