Subject: I-D Action: draft-uberti-behave-turn-rest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:49:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A REST API For Access To TURN Services
	Author(s)       : Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-uberti-behave-turn-rest-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposed standard REST API for obtaining
   access to TURN services via ephemeral (i.e. time-limited)
   credentials.  These credentials are vended by a web service over
   HTTP, and then supplied to and checked by a TURN server using the
   standard TURN protocol.  The usage of ephemeral credentials ensures
   that access to the TURN server can be controlled even if the
   credentials can be discovered by the user, as is the case in WebRTC
   where TURN credentials must be specified in Javascript.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-uberti-behave-turn-rest

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-uberti-behave-turn-rest-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/