Subject: I-D Action: draft-mkonstan-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:35:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Keyed IPv6 Tunnel
	Author(s)       : Rainer Schatzmayr
                          Giles Heron
                          Maciek Konstantynowicz
                          Mark Townsley
	Filename        : draft-mkonstan-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple L2 Ethernet over IPv6 tunnel
   encapsulation with mandatory 64-bit authentication key for connecting
   L2 Ethernet attachment circuits identified by IPv6 addresses.  The
   encapsulation is based on L2TPv3 over IP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mkonstan-keyed-ipv6-tunnel

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mkonstan-keyed-ipv6-tunnel-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/