Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-lisp-nat-traversal-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 01:18:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to LISP NAT Traversal Proposal
	Author(s)       : Li Cheng
                          Mo Sun
	Filename        : draft-cheng-lisp-nat-traversal-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This draft specifies several special NAT traversal scenarios when two
   or more LISP Sites/MNs which locate behind the same NAT equipment
   communicate with each other.  When these LISP Sites/MNs communicate
   with each other, it may cause routing latency and will increase re-
   encapsulation load on Re-encapsulating Tunnel Routers(RTRs) based on
   existing LISP-NAT strategy.

   In this draft, we give detail descriptions of these scenarios.  Also
   we propose some suggestions to solve the problems.  According to our
   strategy, a new kind of message is used for RTRs to send relative
   information of Corresponding Sites/MNs to xTRs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-lisp-nat-traversal-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-lisp-nat-traversal-extension-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheng-lisp-nat-traversal-extension-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/