Subject: I-D Action: draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 09:03:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Asserting DNS Policy Realm Boundaries: The SOPA Resource Record
	Author(s)       : Andrew Sullivan
                          Jeff Hodges
	Filename        : draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-07-05

Abstract:
   Some Internet client entities on the Internet make inferences about
   the administrative relationships among services on the Internet based
   on the domain names at which they are offered.  At present, it is not
   possible to ascertain organizational administrative boundaries in the
   DNS, therefore such inferences can be erroneous in various ways.
   Mitigation strategies deployed so far will not scale.  The solution
   presented in this memo is to provide a means to make explicit
   assertions regarding certain administrative relationships between
   domain names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/