Subject: I-D Action: draft-zcao-chinese-pronounce-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 03:03:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : How to Pronounce Chinese Names
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-zcao-chinese-pronounce-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document tries to give a brief introduction of how to pronounce
   Chinese spelling of names.  After reading it, you will find it very
   easy to accomplish that.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zcao-chinese-pronounce

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zcao-chinese-pronounce-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zcao-chinese-pronounce-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/