Subject: I-D Action: draft-herberg-lln-loadng-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:56:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the Lightweight On-demand Ad hoc Distance-vector Routing Protocol - Next Generation (LOADng)
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Robert G. Cole
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-herberg-lln-loadng-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes objects for configuring parameters of the
   Lightweight On-demand Ad hoc Distance-vector Routing Protocol - Next
   Generation (LOADng) process on a router.  The MIB module defined in
   this memo, denoted LOADng-MIB, also reports state.  While LOADng is
   layer agnostic and can be run with different address families (e.g.,
   on L2 using MAC addreses, or on L3 using IP addresss), this MIB
   module assumes that LOADng is used on L3, and uses only IPv4/IPv6
   addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herberg-lln-loadng-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herberg-lln-loadng-mib-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herberg-lln-loadng-mib-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/