Subject: I-D Action: draft-kebler-kurapati-l3vpn-mvpn-mtrace-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:04:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Traceroute for MVPNs
	Author(s)       : Robert Kebler
                          Pavan Kurapati
	Filename        : draft-kebler-kurapati-l3vpn-mvpn-mtrace-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   Mtrace is a tool used to troubleshoot issues in a network deploying
   Multicast service.  When multicast is used within a VPN service
   offering, the base Mtrace specification does not detect the failures.
   This document specifies a method of using multicast traceroute in a
   network offering Multicast in VPN service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kebler-kurapati-l3vpn-mvpn-mtrace

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kebler-kurapati-l3vpn-mvpn-mtrace-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/