Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-orgboundary-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 22:35:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Publishing organization boundaries in the DNS
	Author(s)       : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-orgboundary-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-06

Abstract:
   Often, the organization that manages a subtree in the DNS is is
   different from the one that manages the tree above it.  Rather than
   describing a particular design, we describe an architecture to
   publish in the DNS the boundaries between organizations that can be
   adapted to various policy models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-orgboundary

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-orgboundary-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-levine-orgboundary-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/