Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-repute-query-http-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 13:38:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Reputation Query Protocol
	Author(s)       : Nathaniel Borenstein
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-query-http-09.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism to conduct queries for reputation
   information over the Hypertext Transfer Protocol using JSON as the
   payload meta-format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-query-http

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-repute-query-http-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-repute-query-http-09

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/