Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-coap-tcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 05:29:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A TCP transport for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-coap-tcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-30

Abstract:
   CoAP is defined to be transported over datagram transports such as
   UDP or DTLS.  For a number of applications, it may be useful to
   channel CoAP messages in a TCP connection.  This draft discusses
   different ways to do that.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-coap-tcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-coap-tcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/