Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohba-6tsch-security-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 18:41:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Framework and Key Management Protocol Requirements for 6TSCH
	Author(s)       : Stephen Chasko
                          Subir Das
                          Rafa Marin-Lopez
                          Yoshihiro Ohba
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Alper Yegin
	Filename        : draft-ohba-6tsch-security-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   Since 6TSCH forms layer 3 meshes over IPv6, use of key management
   protocols defined at layer 3 or above matches the target architecture
   so they can apply for the process by a new device of joining the mesh
   to extend it.  This document details that particular operation within
   the whole 6TSCH architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohba-6tsch-security

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohba-6tsch-security-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ohba-6tsch-security-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/