Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:55:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use Cases for DC Network Virtualization Overlays
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the DC Network Virtualization (NVO3) use
   cases that may be potentially deployed in various data centers and
   apply to different applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/