Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernardos-dmm-cmip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 10:57:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An IPv6 Distributed Client Mobility Management approach using existing mechanisms
	Author(s)       : Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Antonio de la Oliva
                          Fabio Giust
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-dmm-cmip-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   The use of centralized mobility management approaches -- such as
   Mobile IPv6 -- poses some difficulties to operators of current and
   future networks, due to the expected large number of mobile users and
   their exigent demands.  All this has triggered the need for
   distributed mobility management alternatives, that alleviate
   operators' concerns allowing for cheaper and more efficient network
   deployments.

   This draft describes a possible way of achieving a distributed
   mobility behavior with Client Mobile IP, based on Mobile IPv6 and the
   use of Cryptographic Generated Addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernardos-dmm-cmip

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-dmm-cmip-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/