Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 10:25:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Recommendations for filtering ICMP messages
	Author(s)       : Fernando Gont
                          Guillermo Gont
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering-04.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2013-07-03

Abstract:
   This document document provides advice on the filtering of ICMPv4 and
   ICMPv6 messages.  Additionaly, it discusses the operational and
   interoperability implications of such filtering.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsec-icmp-filtering-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/