Subject: I-D Action: draft-luo-dmm-pmip-based-dmm-approach-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 02:42:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PMIP Based DMM Approaches
	Author(s)       : Wen Luo
                          Juan Liu
	Filename        : draft-luo-dmm-pmip-based-dmm-approach-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) is standardized by IETF to supply mobility
   management for mobile nodes (MN).  For supporting Distributed
   Mobility Management based on current PMIP standard, enhanced Proxy
   Mobile IPv6 (ePMIP) with two new logic functions is introduced. (1)
   Location Management Function (LMF), (2) Distributed Anchoring
   Function (DAF), including Distributed Routing sub-Function (DRF) and
   Distributed Mobility sub-Function (DMF).  Basic signalling procedures
   and considerations are also described in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luo-dmm-pmip-based-dmm-approach

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luo-dmm-pmip-based-dmm-approach-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-luo-dmm-pmip-based-dmm-approach-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/