Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-alto-topology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:02:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO Topology Considerations
	Author(s)       : Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-yang-alto-topology-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) Service has defined
   Network and Cost maps to provide basic network information.  In this
   document, we discuss some initial thinking on adding topology in
   ALTO.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-alto-topology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-alto-topology-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/