Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheshire-pcp-anycast-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 12:50:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Anycast Address
	Author(s)       : Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-pcp-anycast-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   The Port Control Protocol Anycast Address enables PCP clients to
   transmit messages to their closest on-path NAT, Firewall, or other
   middlebox, without having to learn the IP address of that middlebox
   via some external channel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-pcp-anycast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-pcp-anycast-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheshire-pcp-anycast-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/