Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 09:13:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of NAT64 Port Allocation Method
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   The document enumerates methods of port assignment in CGN contexts,
   more focusing on a NAT64 environment.  The analysis categorizes the
   different methods with several key features.  The uses of existing
   protocols are further described corresponding to those features.
   This memo also states the port-usage experiences, relevant findings,
   evaluations and workarounds.  It's expected the document could
   provide an informative base line to help operators choosing a proper
   method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-sunset4-cgn-port-allocation-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/