Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 13:34:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : P2MP Based mLDP Node Protection Mechanisms for mLDP LSP
	Author(s)       : Quintin Zhao
                          Tao Chou
                          Boris Zhang
                          Emily Chen
	Filename        : draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies the procedures and protocol extensions for
   the protection of mLDP nodes within Multi-Protocol Label Switching
   (MPLS) networks using P2MP backup LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhao-mpls-mldp-protections-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/