Subject: I-D Action: draft-iyengar-minion-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:54:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Minion - Wire Protocol
	Author(s)       : Janardhan Iyengar
                          Stuart Cheshire
                          Josh Graessley
	Filename        : draft-iyengar-minion-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   Minion uses TCP-format packets on-the-wire, for compatibility with
   existing NATs, Firewalls, and similar middleboxes, but provides a
   richer set of facilities to the application, as described in the
   Minion Service Model document.  This document specifies the details
   of the on-the-wire protocol used to provide those services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iyengar-minion-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iyengar-minion-protocol-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iyengar-minion-protocol-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/