Subject: I-D Action: draft-vilajosana-6tsch-basic-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 15:18:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Minimal 6TSCH Configuration
	Author(s)       : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Kris Pister
	Filename        : draft-vilajosana-6tsch-basic-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the minimal set of rules to operate a
   [IEEE802154e] Timeslotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) network.  These
   rules can be used during early interoperability testing and
   development, when the centralized and distributed solutions developed
   by the 6TSCH group are not fully implemented yet, or otherwise not
   available.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vilajosana-6tsch-basic

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vilajosana-6tsch-basic-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vilajosana-6tsch-basic-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/