Subject: I-D Action: draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:41:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Reporting Framework
	Author(s)       : Bruce Nordman
	Filename        : draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   Managing energy consumption of devices presents new challenges and
   issues.  The EMAN Requirements draft identifies essential
   capabilities needed to accomplish this.  This draft describes how an
   energy management system can use EMAN to gather and interpret data
   from individual devices, and how some of the Requirements are
   implemented in the model.  This document focuses on Energy Reporting,
   though acknowledges and fully includes the limited control functions
   specified in the Requirements draft.  Topics addressed in detail
   include the topology of power distribution, reporting mechanisms, and
   the various roles of devices, power interfaces, and components.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nordman-eman-er-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nordman-eman-er-framework-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/