Subject: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-mptcp-attacks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:07:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of MPTCP residual threats and possible fixes
	Author(s)       : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Christoph Paasch
                          Fernando Gont
                          Olivier Bonaventure
                          Costin Raiciu
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-mptcp-attacks-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This documents performs an analysis of the residual threats for MPTCP
   and explores possible solutions to them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-mptcp-attacks

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-mptcp-attacks-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/