Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-l3vpn-mvpn-global-table-mcast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 12:54:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Global Table Multicast with BGP-MVPN Procedures
	Author(s)       : Jeffrey Zhang
                          Lenny Giuliano
                          Dante J. Pacella
                          Jason Schiller
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-l3vpn-mvpn-global-table-mcast-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a way to implement Global Table Multicast,
   aka Internet Multicast, using BGP encodings and procedures for MVPN
   as specified in [RFC6514].

   No protocol modification/extension is required.  This is purely for
   informational and clarifying purposes only.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-l3vpn-mvpn-global-table-mcast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-l3vpn-mvpn-global-table-mcast-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/