Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 21:07:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCEP Extensions for MPLS-TE LSP Automatic Bandwidth Adjustment with stateful PCE
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-04

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.
   The extensions described in [STATEFUL-PCE] provide stateful control
   of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering Label
   Switched Paths (TE LSP) via PCEP, for a model where the PCC delegates
   control over one or more locally configured LSPs to the PCE.

   This document describes the automatic bandwidth adjustment of such
   LSPs under the stateful PCE model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/