Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-dice-authent-author-revoc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 22:36:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use cases and requirements for authentication, authorisation and revocation in the Internet of Things
	Author(s)       : Bert Greevenbosch
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-dice-authent-author-revoc-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-04

Abstract:
   This draft describes use cases and associated requirements for
   authentication, authorisation and revocation within the Internet of
   Things.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-dice-authent-author-revoc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-dice-authent-author-revoc-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/