Subject: I-D Action: draft-akhter-lmap-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 15:59:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework and Inventory for a Large Scale Measurement System
	Author(s)       : Aamer Akhter
                          Paul Aitken
	Filename        : draft-akhter-lmap-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This LMAP framework document reviews the LMAP Working Group charter,
   considers the necessary building blocks, and looks at what we already
   have in the IETF and what's missing, so that LMAP Working Group
   attention can be focused on where the gaps are.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akhter-lmap-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akhter-lmap-framework-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/