Subject: I-D Action: draft-coene-mptcp-conformance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:10:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conformance tests for Multipath TCP
	Author(s)       : Yvan Coene
	Filename        : draft-coene-mptcp-conformance-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a series of tests which aim at evaluating the
   compliance of Multipath TCP (MPTCP) implementations to [RFC6824].
   The current version of this document focuses on the conformance of
   the three-way handshake.  Subsequent versions of the document will
   contain tests for the other parts of the protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-coene-mptcp-conformance

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-coene-mptcp-conformance-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/