Subject: I-D Action: draft-davies-idntables-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 12:09:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Representing Label Generation Rulesets using XML
	Author(s)       : Kim Davies
                          Asmus Freytag
	Filename        : draft-davies-idntables-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
   This memo describes a method of representing the domain name
   registration policy for a zone administrator using Extensible Markup
   Language (XML).  These policies, known as "Label Generation Rulesets"
   (LGRs), are particularly used for the implementation of
   Internationalised Domain Names (IDNs).  The rulesets are used to
   implement and share policy on which specific Unicode codepoints are
   permitted for registrations, which alternative codepoints are
   considered variants, and what actions may be performed on those
   variants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davies-idntables

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davies-idntables-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-davies-idntables-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/