Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 01:59:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Security Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP Header Field X-Frame-Options
	Author(s)       : David Ross
                          Tobias Gondrom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   To improve the protection of web applications against Clickjacking,
   this specification describes the X-Frame-Options HTTP response header
   field that declares a policy communicated from the server to the
   client browser on whether the browser may display the transmitted
   content in frames that are part of other web pages.  This
   informational document serves to document the existing use and
   specification of this X-Frame-Options HTTP response header field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-websec-x-frame-options-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/