Subject: I-D Action: draft-wing-pcp-flowdata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 12:35:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Flowdata Option
	Author(s)       : Dan Wing
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-wing-pcp-flowdata-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for a host to signal flow
   characteristics to the network, and the network to signal its ability
   to accommodate that flow back to the host.  The mechanism defines a
   new PCP option for the existing MAP and PEER opcodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wing-pcp-flowdata

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-pcp-flowdata-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/