Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-6man-prefix-properties-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 17:47:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Prefix Properties
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Basavaraj Patil
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Dapeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-6man-prefix-properties-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension to the IPv6 Neighbor
   Discovery protocol and the stateless address autoconfiguration
   procedure.  A new Prefix Information Option with meta data is defined
   that describe the properties and other prefix class meta data
   associated with the prefix.  The stateless address autoconfiguration
   procedure and end hosts can make use of the additional properties and
   class information when selecting prefixes for a particular uses and
   use cases.  This specification updates RFC4861 and also updates
   RFC4862.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-korhonen-6man-prefix-properties

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-korhonen-6man-prefix-properties-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-korhonen-6man-prefix-properties-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/