Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 20:55:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Efficient Chunk Availability Compression for PPSP
	Author(s)       : Lingli Deng
                          Jin Peng
                          Yunfei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes to employ bloom filter algorithms in
   compressing chunk availability information in exchange between peers
   and the tracker through the PPSP-TP protocol and PPSPP protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/