Subject: I-D Action: draft-becker-core-transport-scenarios-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:54:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Scenarios for CoAP on non-UDP Transports
	Author(s)       : Markus Becker
                          Thomas Poetsch
                          Koojana Kuladinithi
	Filename        : draft-becker-core-transport-scenarios-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   Several drafts in the CoRE WG are discussing the usage of CoAP on
   non-UDP/IP transports already.  There are various use cases for non-
   UDP/IP transports.  In order to structure the discussion, this draft
   introduces new terminology and transport scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-becker-core-transport-scenarios

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-becker-core-transport-scenarios-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/