Subject: I-D Action: draft-zcao-sdnrg-controller-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 20:30:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of SDN Controller Cluster in Large-scale Production Networks
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-zcao-sdnrg-controller-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-07

Abstract:
   Software Defined Networking necessitates an efficient, scalable,
   secure Controller Cluster.  This document analyzes the problems of
   implementing and deploying a successful controller system and figures
   out the requirements therein.  This document also proposes a set of
   benchmarks for controller performance evaluation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zcao-sdnrg-controller

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zcao-sdnrg-controller-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/