Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-twamp-tcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:14:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TWAMP Control of a TCP Connection
	Author(s)       : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-twamp-tcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This memo describes a feature for the core specification of TWAMP -
   the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol: an optional capability where
   a TCP connection can be coordinated between two participating hosts.
   The feature includes the ability to control TCP configuration
   settings and byte stream characteristics, enabling diagnostic
   testing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-twamp-tcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-twamp-tcp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/