Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:29:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions For Signaling GMPLS Restoration LSP
	Author(s)       : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Gabriele Maria Galimberti
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   In transport networks, there are requirements where Generalized
   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) recovery scheme need to employ
   restoration LSP while keeping resources for the working and/ or
   protecting LSPs reserved in the network. Existing GMPLS recovery
   procedures do not address these requirements. This document describes
   best common practice for using RSVP-TE for GMPLS recovery with
   restoration LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/