Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pce-hierarchy-extensions-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 12:59:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Hierarchical Path Computation Elements (PCE)
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pce-hierarchy-extensions-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   The Hierarchical Path Computation Element (H-PCE) architecture,
   defined in the companion framework document [RFC6805], provides a
   mechanism to allow the optimum sequence of domains to be selected,
   and the optimum end-to-end path to be derived through the use of a
   hierarchical relationship between domains.

   This document defines the Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP)
   extensions for the purpose of implementing Hierarchical PCE
   procedures which are described in the aforementioned document. These
   extensions are experimental and published for examination,
   discussion, implementation, and evaluation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pce-hierarchy-extensions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pce-hierarchy-extensions-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-pce-hierarchy-extensions-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/