Subject: I-D Action: draft-schott-fmc-prefix-sharing-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 09:29:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Prefix Sharing Protocol
	Author(s)       : Marco Spini
                          Roland Schott
	Filename        : draft-schott-fmc-prefix-sharing-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   IPv6 prefix sharing in policy for convergence applications makes it
   impossible to track individual quality of service requirements for
   each host by the policy server.  In order to enable it, we define a
   protocol which is based on the residential gateway sending some
   parameters such as IPv6 addresses of each host (3GPP UE or fixed
   host) to the edge router.  The edge router in its turn establishes
   IP-CAN sub-session for each host to receive the quality of service
   parameters.  The edge router enforces this quality of service which
   is specific to the host on its traffic both uplink and downlink.
   When the host disconnects or leaves the network, IP-CAN sub-session
   is terminated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schott-fmc-prefix-sharing-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schott-fmc-prefix-sharing-protocol-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/