Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-trill-isis-purge-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:02:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to Purge Initiator Identification TLV for ISIS in TRILL
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-trill-isis-purge-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This memo specified an extension of ISIS TLV for identifying purge
   initiator in TRILL environments.  With the extension, it's beneficial
   for operators to nail down the root cause when there is a corrupted
   Link State Protocol (LSP) data unit spread within a layer-2 network.
   The defined TLV is expected to record Nickname and impacted VLAN
   information.  RBridge should propagate the TLV information without
   changes in order to flood the information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-trill-isis-purge

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-trill-isis-purge-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-trill-isis-purge-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/