Subject: I-D Action: draft-ysc-netconf-rpc-error-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 05:59:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NETCONF rpc-error extension
	Author(s)       : Shouchuan Yang
                          Xiaofeng Ji
                          Ting Zou
                          Gang Yan
	Filename        : draft-ysc-netconf-rpc-error-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   The NETCONF is a machine-machine interface, it is easy to expand.
   This document will expand the rpc-error message to make multiple
   language support easily.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ysc-netconf-rpc-error-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ysc-netconf-rpc-error-extension-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/