Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-mif-flow-control-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 01:42:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement for Flow Control of MIF Hosts
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-mif-flow-control-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   MIF hosts normally have multiple provisioning domains or interfaces.
   In some cases, the applications running on the MIF hosts need to
   select provisioning domain or interface based on either user
   preferences or network polices.  There is currently no standard ways
   for the MIF hosts to implement this kind of provisioning domain/
   interface selection.  This document discusses the problem statement
   of provisioning domain/interface control of the MIF hosts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-mif-flow-control-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-mif-flow-control-ps-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/