Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:45:14 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Application Layer Multicast Extensions to RELOAD
    Author(s)     : J. Buford, et al
    Filename      : draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol
    Pages         : 40 
    Date          : July 17, 2013 
    
   We define a RELOAD Usage for Application Layer Multicast as well as a
   mapping to the RELOAD experimental message type to support ALM.  The
   ALM Usage is intended to support a variety of ALM control algorithms
   in an overlay-independent way.  Two example algorithms are defined,
   based on Scribe and P2PCast.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-samrg-sam-baseline-protocol-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.