Subject: I-D Action: draft-xli-softwire-map-testing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 03:41:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MAP Interoperability Testing Results
	Author(s)       : Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Guoliang Han
                          Wojciech Dec
	Filename        : draft-xli-softwire-map-testing-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-05

Abstract:
   This document presents the testing results of a unified code
   accommodating encapsulation and translation modes of Mapping of
   Address and Port (MAP).  Experiments show that the unified MAP CE is
   not only supporting MAP-E and MAP-T modes, but also backward
   compatible with AFTR of dual-stack lite and stateless/stateful NAT64.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xli-softwire-map-testing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xli-softwire-map-testing-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xli-softwire-map-testing-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/