Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jul 2013 14:53:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sender Queue Info Option for the SCTP Socket API
	Author(s)       : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Robin Seggelmann
                          Martin Becke
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the SCTP sockets API for
   querying information about the sender queue.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo-06

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/