Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-mail-security-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 05:59:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Consideration Issues for Internet Mail
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-mail-security-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This memo discusses about security consideration issues for Internet
   Mail.  It should not be considered as a replacement for RFC 3552 or
   the Security Consideration Sections in mail standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-mail-security

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-mail-security-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moonesamy-mail-security-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/