Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhandari-dnssdext-mdns-gateway-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 14:44:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extending multicast DNS across local links in Campus and Enterprise networks
	Author(s)       : Shwetha Bhandari
                          Bhavik Fajalia
                          Ralph Schmieder
                          Stephen Orr
                          Amit Dutta
	Filename        : draft-bhandari-dnssdext-mdns-gateway-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirements for extending multicast DNS
   in enterprise networks.  It provides an overview of a solution to
   extend multicast DNS services across links that have been implemented
   in routers, switches and wireless LAN controllers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhandari-dnssdext-mdns-gateway

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhandari-dnssdext-mdns-gateway-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bhandari-dnssdext-mdns-gateway-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/