Subject: I-D Action: draft-gmggm-ccamp-gencons-snmp-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:41:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A SNMP MIB to manage GMPLS with General Constraints support
	Author(s)       : Gabriele M. Galimberti
                          Giovanni Martinelli
                          Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Gert Grammel
	Filename        : draft-gmggm-ccamp-gencons-snmp-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   used by Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) for GMPLS based
   networks.

   In particular in the context Wavelength Switching Optical Network
   (WSON) two sets of information were defined: a general constrains set
   (reusable by other technologies) and a WSON specific set.  This
   document defines a MIB module for supporting general constrain
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gmggm-ccamp-gencons-snmp-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gmggm-ccamp-gencons-snmp-mib-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gmggm-ccamp-gencons-snmp-mib-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/