Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-jose-aes-gcm-key-wrap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 16:19:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Key Wrapping with AES GCM for JWE
	Author(s)       : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-jones-jose-aes-gcm-key-wrap-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This specification defines how to encrypt (wrap) keys with the AES
   GCM algorithm for JSON Web Encryption (JWE) objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-jose-aes-gcm-key-wrap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-jose-aes-gcm-key-wrap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jones-jose-aes-gcm-key-wrap-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/