Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-oauth-scim-client-reg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 11:41:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 SCIM Client Registration Profile
	Author(s)       : Phil Hunt
                          Morteza Ansari
                          Tony Nadalin
	Filename        : draft-hunt-oauth-scim-client-reg-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2013-07-05

Abstract:
   This specification defines a SCIM endpoint used to register and
   provision OAuth 2.0 clients to access a OAuth 2.0 protected service
   API in a just-in-time fashion.  This draft profiles how a OAuth 2.0
   client may use SCIM and OAuth 2.0 to manage its registration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-oauth-scim-client-reg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-oauth-scim-client-reg-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/