Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhx-pce-stateful-lsp-sync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 04:41:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LSP Synchronization for Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE)
	Author(s)       : Xian Zhang
                          Gang Xie
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-zhx-pce-stateful-lsp-sync-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-07

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   [Stateful-pcep] specifies a set of extensions to PCEP to enable
   stateful control of MPLS-TE and GMPLS Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via
   PCEP and maintaining of these LSPs at the stateful PCE.  This
   document describes the mechanisms for incremental LSP Database (LSP-
   DB) synchronization as well as PCE control of the LSP-DB
   synchronization process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhx-pce-stateful-lsp-sync

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhx-pce-stateful-lsp-sync-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/