Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 00:53:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Consideration for Selecting RTCP Extended Report (XR) Metrics for RTCWEB Statistics API
	Author(s)       : Rachel Huang
                          Roni Even
                          Varun Singh
	Filename        : draft-huang-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-10

Abstract:
   This document describes monitoring features related to RTCWEB. It
   provides a list of RTCP XR metrics that are useful and may need to be
   supported in some RTCWEB implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/