Subject: I-D Action: draft-sivabalan-pce-disco-stateful-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 19:23:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IGP Extensions for Stateful PCE Discovery
	Author(s)       : Siva Sivabalan
                          Jan Medved
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-sivabalan-pce-disco-stateful-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   When a PCE is a Label Switching Router (LSR) participating in the
   Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP), or even a server participating in
   IGP, its presence and path computation capabilities can be advertised
   using IGP flooding.  Such IGP extensions exist for OSPF and ISIS.
   This document specifies two new PCE capabilities advertised by IGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sivabalan-pce-disco-stateful

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sivabalan-pce-disco-stateful-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sivabalan-pce-disco-stateful-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/