Subject: I-D Action: draft-lynn-mdnsext-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:59:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for DNS-SD/mDNS Extensions
	Author(s)       : Kerry Lynn
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-lynn-mdnsext-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   DNS-SD/mDNS is widely used today for discovery and resolution of
   services and names on a local link, but there are use cases to extend
   DNS-SD/mDNS to enable service discovery beyond the local link.  This
   document provides a problem statement and a list of requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lynn-mdnsext-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lynn-mdnsext-requirements-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lynn-mdnsext-requirements-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/