Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-accept-post-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 00:18:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Accept-Post HTTP Header
	Author(s)       : John Arwe
                          Steve Speicher
                          Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-accept-post-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new HTTP response header field Accept-
   Post, which indicates server support for specific media types for
   entity bodies in HTTP POST requests.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list [9].

   Online access to all versions and files is available on github [10].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-accept-post

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-accept-post-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/