Subject: I-D Action: draft-tripathi-roll-reactive-applicability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 01:10:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Why Reactive Protocols are Ill-Suited for LLNs
	Author(s)       : Joydeep Tripathi
                          Jaudelice C. de Oliveira
                          C. Chauvenet
                          JP Vasseur
	Filename        : draft-tripathi-roll-reactive-applicability-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes serious issues and shortcomings regarding the
   use of reactive routing protocols in low power and lossy networks
   (LLNs).  Routing requirements for various LLN deployments are
   discussed in order to judge how reactive routing may or may not
   adhere to the necessary criteria.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tripathi-roll-reactive-applicability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tripathi-roll-reactive-applicability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tripathi-roll-reactive-applicability-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/