Subject: I-D Action: draft-camwinget-i2rs-pubsub-sec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:27:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using the Publish-Subscribe Model in the Interface to the Routing System
	Author(s)       : Ken Beck
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
                          David McGrew
	Filename        : draft-camwinget-i2rs-pubsub-sec-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   In the Publish-Subscribe model, subscribers express their interest in
   an event, or a pattern of events, and are subsequently notified of
   any event generated by a publisher that matches their registered
   interest.  The model is well suited for communication in large-scale
   and loosely coupled distributed systems.  This document describes how
   the model fits into Interface to the Routing System (I2RS) and
   Software Defined Networking (SDN) architectures, and analyzes its
   advantages, its security requirements, and its use in providing
   security within I2RS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-camwinget-i2rs-pubsub-sec

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-camwinget-i2rs-pubsub-sec-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/