Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-trill-te-applicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:57:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Applicability Analysis of Traffic Engineering over Trill
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Chen Li
	Filename        : draft-chen-trill-te-applicability-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This memo intended to describe the needs of Traffic Engineering (TE)
   in a Data Center Network (DCN) in which Transparent Interconnection
   of Lots of Links (Trill) has been adopted.  Several use cases have
   been proposed to demonstrate the usage while the feasibility of Trill
   extension has been evaluated.  It serves to motivate the normative
   work subsequently.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-trill-te-applicability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-trill-te-applicability-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/