Subject: I-D Action: draft-marcon-msrp-over-webrtc-data-channels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 16:30:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MSRP over WebRTC data channels
	Author(s)       : Jerome Marcon
                          Richard Ejzak
	Filename        : draft-marcon-msrp-over-webrtc-data-channels-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   The Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers (RTCWeb) working group is
   charged to provide protocols to support direct interactive rich
   communication using audio, video, and data between two peers' web-
   browsers.  For the support of data communication, the RTCWeb working
   group has in particular defined the concept of bi-directional data
   channels over SCTP, where each data channel might be used to
   transport other protocols, called sub-protocols.  This document
   specifies how the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP) can be
   instantiated as a WebRTC data channel sub-protocol, using the SDP
   offer/exchange to negotiate out-of-band the sub-protocol specific
   parameters.  Two network configurations are documented: a WebRTC end-
   to-end configuration (connecting two MSRP over data channel
   endpoints), and a gateway configuration (connecting an MSRP over data
   channel endpoint with an MSRP over TCP endpoint).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marcon-msrp-over-webrtc-data-channels

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marcon-msrp-over-webrtc-data-channels-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/