Subject: I-D Action: draft-allan-l2vpn-spbm-evpn-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:18:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 802.1aq Support over EVPN
	Author(s)       : Dave Allan
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Don Fedyk
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-allan-l2vpn-spbm-evpn-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes how Ethernet Shortest Path Bridging MAC mode
   (802.1aq) can be combined with EVPN in a way that interworks with
   PBB-PEs as described in the PBB-EVPN solution in a way that permits
   operational isolation of each Ethernet network subtending an EVPN
   core while supporting full interworking between the different
   variations of Ethernet operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allan-l2vpn-spbm-evpn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allan-l2vpn-spbm-evpn-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-allan-l2vpn-spbm-evpn-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/