Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 03:06:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Caching
	Author(s)       : Roy T. Fielding
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-23.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level
   protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
   systems.  This document defines requirements on HTTP caches and the
   associated header fields that control cache behavior or indicate
   cacheable response messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-23

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-23

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/