Subject: I-D Action: draft-oiwa-precis-httpauthprep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 07:54:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTPAuthPrep: PRECIS profile for HTTP Authentication
	Author(s)       : Yutaka Oiwa
                          Takahiro Nemoto
                          Boku Kihara
	Filename        : draft-oiwa-precis-httpauthprep-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes how to handle Unicode strings representing
   user names and passwords for HTTP authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oiwa-precis-httpauthprep

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oiwa-precis-httpauthprep-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/