Subject: I-D Action: draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:24:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multicast Geo-Distribution Control
	Author(s)       : Huajin Jeng
                          Jeffrey Haas
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   Consider a content provider that wants to deliver a particular
   content to a set of customers/subscribers, where the provider and the
   subscribers are connected by an IP service provider.  This document
   covers two areas needed to accomplish this:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rekhter-geo-distribution-control-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/