Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-kitten-krb5-pkcross-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 19:55:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Public Key-Based Kerberos Cross Realm Path Traversal Protocol
	Author(s)       : Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-williams-kitten-krb5-pkcross-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol for obtaining cross-realm Kerberos
   tickets using existing, related protocols.  The resulting protocol
   has a number of desirable security properties, including privacy
   protection for the user relative to their home realm's
   infrastructure, as well a support for leap-of-faith trust
   establishment, and automated cross-realm keying.  This protocol
   allows Kerberos to scale to large numbers of realms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-kitten-krb5-pkcross

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-kitten-krb5-pkcross-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/