Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jobert-iccrg-ip-aware-ap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 09:46:49 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Packet-oriented QoS management model for a wireless Access Point
    Author(s)     : S. Jobert, et al
    Filename      : draft-jobert-iccrg-ip-aware-ap
    Pages         : 11 
    Date          : July 15, 2013 
    
This document introduces a packet-oriented QoS management model
   applicable to a wireless Access Point, referred to as &quot;IP aware
   Access Point&quot;. This model may be used in addition, or as a
   substitute to the connection-oriented traditional QoS model defined
   for cellular mobile networks, based on the notion of bearer.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jobert-iccrg-ip-aware-ap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.