Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 22:25:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management Information Base for MPLS LDP Multi Topology
	Author(s)       : Chen Li
                          Lianyuan Li
                          Lu Huang
                          Tao Chou
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Emily Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-07-07

Abstract:
   This memo defines an portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes a MIB module for Multi-Topology Networks
   over Multi-protocol Label Switching(MPLS) Label Switching
   Routers(LSRs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-mpls-ldp-mt-mib-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/