Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:32:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Advanced Multipath Framework in MPLS
	Author(s)       : So Ning
                          Dave McDysan
                          Eric Osborne
                          Lucy Yong
                          Curtis Villamizar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework-04.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies a framework for support of Advanced Multipath
   in MPLS networks.  As defined in this framework, an Advanced
   Multipath consists of a group of homogenous or non-homogenous links
   that have the same forward adjacency (FA) and can be considered as a
   single TE link or an IP link when advertised into IGP routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-framework-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/