Subject: I-D Action: draft-ni-bgp-ext-l3vpn-pm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 07:12:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Extension For L3VPN Performance Monitoring
	Author(s)       : Hui Ni
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-ni-bgp-ext-l3vpn-pm-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a new VT address family in BGP to exchange
   information required for apply performance monitoring in MPLS/BGP
   VPN, as described in [I-D.dong-l3vpn-pm-framework].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ni-bgp-ext-l3vpn-pm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ni-bgp-ext-l3vpn-pm-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/