Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-pcp-auth-req-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 02:18:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Authentication Requirements
	Author(s)       : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Dan Wing
                          Reinaldo Penno
	Filename        : draft-reddy-pcp-auth-req-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-07-10

Abstract:
   In an attempt to reach consensus on a PCP authentication mechanism,
   this document describes requirements for PCP authentication.  It is
   hoped this can serve as the basis for a comparison of PCP
   authentication mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-pcp-auth-req

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-pcp-auth-req-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-pcp-auth-req-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/