Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 03:59:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Path Diversity using Exclude Routes
	Author(s)       : Zafar Ali
                          George Swallow
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Matt Hartley
                          Ori Gerstel
                          Gabriele Maria Galimberti
                          Kenji Kumaki
                          Deutsche Telekom AG
                          Julien Meuric
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   RFC 4874 specifies methods by which route exclusions may be
   communicated during RSVP-TE signaling in networks where precise
   explicit paths are not computed by the LSP source node. This
   document specifies signaling for additional route exclusions based
   on Paths currently existing or expected to exist within the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-diversity-02

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/