Subject: I-D Action: draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 05:34:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-path Label Switched Paths Signaled Using RSVP-TE
	Author(s)       : Kireeti Kompella
                          Mike Hellers
	Filename        : draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Resource ReSerVation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering for the set up of multi-path Traffic Engineered
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
   and Generalized MPLS networks, i.e., LSPs that conform to traffic
   engineering constraints, but follow multiple independent paths from
   source to destination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/