Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-dmm-local-prefix-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:23:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Local Prefix Lifetime Management for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Teemu Savolainen
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-dmm-local-prefix-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   This specification defines a protocol extension to Proxy Mobile IPv6
   that enables prefix lifetime management for locally assigned prefixes
   within a Proxy Mobile IPv6 domain.  A locally assigned prefix is
   managed by a Mobile Access Gateway and is always topologically
   anchored to the Mobile Access Gateway within the Proxy Mobile IPv6
   domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-korhonen-dmm-local-prefix

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-korhonen-dmm-local-prefix-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-korhonen-dmm-local-prefix-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/