Subject: I-D Action: draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 10:27:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommendation for Prefix Binding in the Softwire DS-Lite Context
	Author(s)       : Suresh Vinapamula
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   This document describes possible issues induced by the change of the
   B4 IPv6 address and sketches a set of recommendations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/