Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartman-nvo3-security-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 20:24:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Requirements of NVO3
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Margaret Wasserman
	Filename        : draft-hartman-nvo3-security-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the security requirements and several issues
   which need to be considered in securing a virtualized data center
   network for multiple tenants (a NVO3 network for short).  In
   addition, the draft also attempts to discuss how such issues could be
   addressed or mitigated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartman-nvo3-security-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartman-nvo3-security-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartman-nvo3-security-requirements-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/