Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-psenak-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 15:12:26 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : OSPF Extensions for Segment Routing
    Author(s)     : P. Psenak, et al
    Filename      : draft-psenak-ospf-segment-routing-extensions
    Pages         : 24 
    Date          : July 2, 2013 
    
Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths within IGP topologies by encoding paths as sequences of
   topological sub-paths, called &quot;segments&quot;.  These segments are
   advertised by the link-state routing protocols (IS-IS and OSPF).

   This draft describes the necessary OSPF extensions that need to be
   introduced for Segment Routing.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-psenak-ospf-segment-routing-extensions-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.