Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-dhc-vxlan-multicast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:06:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCP Options for Configuring Multicast Addresses in VXLAN
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Frank Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-dhc-vxlan-multicast-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document defines DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 options for assigning
   multicast addresses for the Tunnel End Point in the Virtual
   eXtensible Local Area Network (VXLAN) environments.  New DHCP options
   are defined which allow a VXLAN Tunnel End Point to request any
   source multicast address for the newly created virtual machine, the
   address of the Rendezvous Point (RP) and possibly address(es) for the
   virtual machine.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-dhc-vxlan-multicast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-dhc-vxlan-multicast-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-dhc-vxlan-multicast-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/