Subject: I-D Action: draft-dearlove-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 10:08:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and MANET Neighborhood Disovery Protocol (NHDP) Extension TLVs
	Author(s)       : Christopher Dearlove
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-dearlove-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   This specification describes extensions to definitions of TLVs used
   by the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and
   the MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP), to increase their
   abilities to accommodate protocol extensions.  This document updates
   OLSRv2 and RFC6130.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dearlove-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dearlove-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/