Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 08:39:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 class based prefix
	Author(s)       : Shwetha Bhandari
                          Gaurav Halwasia
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Hui Deng
                          Laurent Thiebaut
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document introduces options to communicate property and
   associate meta data with prefixes.  It extends DHCPv6 prefix
   delegation and address allocation using the meta data for selection
   of prefixes and addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bhandari-dhc-class-based-prefix-05

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/