Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013 06:02:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Shared-Ring protection (MSRP) mechanism for ring topology
	Author(s)       : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Lei Wang
                          Han Li
                          Kai Liu
                          Jia He
                          Fang Li
                          Jian Yang
                          ZTE Corporation P.R.China
                          Junfang Wang
	Filename        : draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements and solutions for MPLS-TP Shared
   Ring Protection (MSRP) in the ring topology for point-to-point (P2P)
   services.  The mechanism of MSRP is illustrated and analyzed how it
   satisfies the requirements in RFC5654 for optimized ring protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/