Subject: I-D Action: draft-goergen-lmap-fcc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:32:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Aggregating large-scale measurements for Application Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) Protocol
	Author(s)       : David Goergen
                          Radu State
                          Vijay K. Gurbani
	Filename        : draft-goergen-lmap-fcc-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   Analyzing and aggregating large-scale broadband measurements is
   essential to study trends and derive network analytics.  These trends
   and analyses could be made available through well defined protocols
   such as the Application Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) protocol.
   However, ALTO requires network information to be distilled and
   abstracted in form of a network map and a cost map.  We describe our
   methodology for analyzing the United States Federal Communication
   Commission's (FCC) Measuring Broadband America (MBA) dataset to
   derive required topology and cost maps suitable for consumption by an
   ALTO server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-goergen-lmap-fcc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-goergen-lmap-fcc-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/