Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsg-tls-udt-sec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 22:53:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security UDT using TLS/DTLS
	Author(s)       : Tatikayala Sai Gopal
	Filename        : draft-tsg-tls-udt-sec-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-09

Abstract:
   This document describes about providing security to UDP Based Data
   Transfer (UDT) protocol. UDT is application level protocol built on
   the top of UDP, which effectively utilizes bandwidth in the high
   speed network as compared with TCP. UDT relies on the above layer for
   security because of absence of in-build security mechanisms. This
   document proposes the use of Transport Layer Security (TLS)/Datagram
   Transport Layer Security (DTLS) for securing the UDT protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsg-tls-udt-sec

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsg-tls-udt-sec-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/