Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartman-snmp-sha2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 03:20:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authenticating version 3 of the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv3) using HMAC-SHA-2 procedures
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Margaret Wasserman
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Manav Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-hartman-snmp-sha2-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism to authenticate SNMPv3 protocol
   packets using Hashed Message Authentication Mode (HMAC) with the
   SHA-256, SHA-384, and SHA-512 algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartman-snmp-sha2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartman-snmp-sha2-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/