Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 03:57:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 Transport
	Author(s)       : Qi Sun
                          Yong Cui
                          Marcin Siodelski
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for obtaining IPv4 address and
   other parameters in IPv6 networks by carrying DHCPv4 messages over
   DHCPv6 transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/