Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-kitten-ctx-simple-async-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jul 2013 14:31:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simplified and Asynchronous Security Context Interfaces for the Generic Security Services Application Programming Interface
	Author(s)       : Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-williams-kitten-ctx-simple-async-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-07-07

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft proposes extensions to the Generic Security
   Services Application Programming Interface (GSS-API) for replacing
   the exiting GSS_Init_sec_context() and GSS_Accept_sec_context()
   functions with simplified forms that also support asynchrony.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-kitten-ctx-simple-async

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-kitten-ctx-simple-async-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/