Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaplan-stir-cider-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 16:55:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A proposal for Caller Identity in a DNS-based Entrusted Registry (CIDER)
	Author(s)       : Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-stir-cider-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposal for providing a database service
   for authentication information for Caller-ID E.164 numbers,
   nationally-specific number codes, and email-style names used in
   communication requests (such as call setup, instant messages). The
   model proposed uses a DNS service as a Registry for cryptographic
   public-keys.  The database service solution is called CIDER.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaplan-stir-cider

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-stir-cider-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/