Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-encoding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 06:09:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Encoding Mechanism for HTTP Digest Authentication
	Author(s)       : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-encoding-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-07-05

Abstract:
   RFC2617 does not define how to treat non-ASCII characters with the
   "Digest" scheme. This document defines an extension to the "Digest"
   scheme, and a mechanism that would allow the client and server to
   negotiate the proper character encoding support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-encoding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-encoding-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-encoding-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/