Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 08:21:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tunnel Congestion Feedback
	Author(s)       : Xinpeng Wei
                          Zhu Lei
	Filename        : draft-wei-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to calculate congestion of a
   tunnel segment based on RFC 6040 recommendations, and a feedback
   protocol by which to send the measured congestion of the tunnel from
   egress to ingress router. A basic  model for measuring tunnel
   congestion and feedback is described, and a protocol for carrying the
   feedback data is outlined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-tsvwg-tunnel-congestion-feedback-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/