Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-latching-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:12:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Latching: Hosted NAT Traversal (HNT) for Media in Real-Time Communication
	Author(s)       : Emil Ivov
                          Hadriel Kaplan
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-latching-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes behavior of signalling intermediaries in
   Real-Time Communication (RTC) deployments, sometimes referred to as
   Session Border Controllers (SBCs), when performing Hosted NAT
   Traversal (HNT).  HNT is a set of mechanisms, such as media relaying
   and latching, that such intermediaries use to enable other RTC
   devices behind NATs to communicate with each other.  This document is
   non-normative, and is only written to explain HNT in order to provide
   a reference to the IETF community, as well as an informative
   description to manufacturers, and users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-latching

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-latching-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-latching-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/