Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-aka-privacy-3gpp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 21:04:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A privacy protection scheme for AKA agreement in 3rd Generation Partnership Project(3GPP) standard
	Author(s)       : Sha Zhang
                          Jie Huang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-aka-privacy-3gpp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-03

Abstract:
   This document contains a privacy protection scheme for the AKA
   agreement in the 3GPP standards.  Specifically, this document
   RECOMMENDS that each user owns a encryption key updated in real time,
   with which to encrypt the user identity.  Comparing with the
   asymmetric encryption and alias assignment, the symmetric encryption
   scheme proposed in this document not only reduce the computation
   burden, but also prevent the legal user from being located and
   tracked.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-aka-privacy-3gpp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-aka-privacy-3gpp-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/