Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 12:16:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Initializing a DNS Resolver with Priming Queries
	Author(s)       : Peter Koch
                          Matt Larson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the initial queries a DNS resolver is
   supposed to emit to initialize its cache with a current NS RRSet for
   the root zone as well as the necessary address information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/