Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 22:18:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCP Description Option
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-07-30

Abstract:
   This document extends Port Control Protocol (PCP) with the ability to
   associate a description with a PCP-instantiated mapping.  It does so
   by defining a new DESCRIPTION option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-description-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/