Subject: I-D Action: draft-beeram-ccamp-melg-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:01:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mutually Exclusive Link Group (MELG)
	Author(s)       : Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Igor Bryskin
	Filename        : draft-beeram-ccamp-melg-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
    This document introduces the concept of MELG ("Mutually Exclusive
    Link Group") and discusses its usage in the context of mutually
    exclusive Virtual TE Links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-beeram-ccamp-melg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-beeram-ccamp-melg-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-beeram-ccamp-melg-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/