Subject: I-D Action: draft-servin-v6ops-monitor-ds-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 19:51:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Monitoring Dual Stack/IPv6-only Networks and Services
	Author(s)       : Arturo Servin
                          Mariela Rocha
	Filename        : draft-servin-v6ops-monitor-ds-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a set of recommendations and guidelines to
   help operators to monitor dual stack and IPv6-only networks.  The
   document describes how to monitor these networks using SNMP, Flow
   Analyzers and other means.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-servin-v6ops-monitor-ds-ipv6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-servin-v6ops-monitor-ds-ipv6-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/