Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-dnsop-hammer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2013 14:40:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Highly Automated Method for Maintaining Expiring Records
	Author(s)       : Warren Kumari
                          Roy Arends
                          Suzanne Woolf
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-dnsop-hammer-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-07-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple DNS cache optimization which keeps
   the most popular records in the DNS cache.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-dnsop-hammer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-dnsop-hammer-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/