Subject: I-D Action: draft-penno-pcp-mobile-qos-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 06:57:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Usage for Quality of Service (QoS) in Mobile Networks
	Author(s)       : Reinaldo Penno
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Bill VerSteeg
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-penno-pcp-mobile-qos-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-07-29

Abstract:
   There are challenges to request quality of service for an application
   or network flow that is not part of a mobile network's Evolved Packet
   Core (EPC).  This document addresses this issue by defining a
   mechanism to signal the desired characteristics of a flow to the
   Mobile Network from a User Equipment (UE) using Port Control Protocol
   (PCP).  The signaled characteristics allow the Mobile Network to
   enforce appropriate policies such as prioritize that flow accordingly
   and trigger dedicated bearer activation or bearer modification
   procedure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-penno-pcp-mobile-qos

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-penno-pcp-mobile-qos-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/