Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 11:31:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Remote-Next-Hop
	Author(s)       : Gunter Van de Velde
                          Keyur Patel
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-07-15

Abstract:
   The BGP Remote-Next-Hop is a new optional transitive attribute
   intended to facilitate automatic tunneling across an AS on a per
   address family basis.  The attribute carries one or more tunnel end-
   points for a NLRI.  Additionally, tunnel encapsulation information is
   communicated to successfully setup these tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-04

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/