Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutier-homenet-source-specific-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 12:09:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Source-specific Routing
	Author(s)       : Matthieu Boutier
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-boutier-homenet-source-specific-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-07-03

Abstract:
   Source-specific routing is a generalisation of next-hop routing in
   which the routing decision is made depending on a packet's source
   address in addition to the destination.  We describe the motivation
   for source-specific routing and our experiences with an experimental
   extension of the Babel routing protocol that implements source-
   specific routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutier-homenet-source-specific-routing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutier-homenet-source-specific-routing-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/