Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-end2end-data-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 10:08:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : End-to-end Data Integrity Feature For NFSv4
	Author(s)       : Chuck Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-end2end-data-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-07-02

Abstract:
   End-to-end data integrity protection provides a strong guarantee that
   data an application reads from durable storage is exactly the same
   data it wrote previously to durable storage.  This document specifies
   possible additions to the NFSv4 protocol enabling it to convey end-
   to-end data integrity information between client and server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-end2end-data-protection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-end2end-data-protection-00

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/