Subject: I-D Action: draft-andrews-6man-fragopt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 20:21:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Stateless Fragmentation Identification Options
	Author(s)       : M. Andrews
	Filename        : draft-andrews-6man-fragopt-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-08-01

Abstract:
   Fragmented IPv6 packets are often dropped because there is no way to
   identify whether a fragment matches a otherwise permitted packet as
   the L4 header information is not available on all the fragments.

   The document defines hop-by-hop options that can be used to supply
   the missing information in non initial fragments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andrews-6man-fragopt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andrews-6man-fragopt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/