Subject: I-D Action: draft-doi-core-parameter-option-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Aug 2013 00:35:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Content-Type Parameter Option
	Author(s)       : Yusuke Doi
                          Kerry Lynn
	Filename        : draft-doi-core-parameter-option-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-08-08

Abstract:
   Content-Types may have 'parameter' to make fine-grained description
   of contents.  The CoAP Accept Content-Type Parameter Option (Accept-
   CT-Parameter Option) is CoAP options to add a parameter to a content
   type specified in CoAP Accept Options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doi-core-parameter-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doi-core-parameter-option-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-doi-core-parameter-option-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/