Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-rfc1142-to-historic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 00:46:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reclassification of RFC 1142 to Historic
	Author(s)       : Mike Shand
                          Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-rfc1142-to-historic-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-08-05

Abstract:
   This memo reclassifies RFC 1142, OSI IS-IS Intra-domain Routing
   Protocol, to Historic status.  This memo also obsoletes RFC 1142.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-rfc1142-to-historic

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-rfc1142-to-historic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/