Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 23:44:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Content Distribution Network Interconnection (CDNI) Footprint & Capabilities Advertisement Interface
	Author(s)       : Kevin J. Ma
	Filename        : draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-08-03

Abstract:
   The interconnection of Content Distribution Networks (CDNs) is
   predicated on the ability of downstream CDNs (dCDNs) to handle end-
   user requests in a functionally equivalent manner to the upstream CDN
   (uCDN).  The uCDN must be able to assess the ability of the dCDN to
   handle individual requests.  The CDNI Footprint & Capabilities
   Advertisement interface (FCI) is provided for the advertisement of
   capabilities and the footprints to which they apply by the dCDN to
   the uCDN.  This document describes an approach to implementing the
   CDNI FCI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-cdni-capabilities

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/