Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 05:42:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Source/Destination Routing using OSPFv3
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-08-28

Abstract:
   This note describes the changes necessary for OSPFv3 to route IPv6
   traffic from a specified prefix to a specified prefix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-src-routing-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/