Subject: I-D Action: draft-kini-mpls-entropy-label-src-stacked-tunnels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:10:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Entropy labels for source routed stacked tunnels
	Author(s)       : Sriganesh Kini
                          Kireeti Kompella
	Filename        : draft-kini-mpls-entropy-label-src-stacked-tunnels-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-08-19

Abstract:
   Source routed tunnel stacking is a technique that can be leveraged to
   provide a method to steer a packet through a controlled set of
   segments.  This can be applied to the Multi Protocol Label Switching
   (MPLS) data plane.  Entropy label (EL) is a technique used in MPLS to
   improve load balancing.  This document examines how ELs are to be
   applied to source routed stacked tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kini-mpls-entropy-label-src-stacked-tunnels

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kini-mpls-entropy-label-src-stacked-tunnels-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/