Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 15:54:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : List of Internet Official Protocol Standards: Replaced by an Online Database
	Author(s)       : Sandy Ginoza
	Filename        : draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-02.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-08-06

Abstract:
   This document obsoletes RFC 5000 ("Internet Official Protocol
   Standards"), which contained a snapshot of the Standards Track
   documents as of May 2008, and moves RFC 5000 to Historic.  This
   document also retires the subseries identifier STD 1, which has
   previously been associated with publications of the "Internet
   Official Protocol Standrds".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/