Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 16:04:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multicast Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Multicast Mobility Routing Optimizations for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Seil Jeon
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-08.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-08-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes some experimental enhancements to the base
   solution to support IP multicasting in a PMIPv6 domain.  These
   enhancements include the use of a multicast tree mobility anchor as
   the topological anchor point for multicast traffic, as well as a
   direct routing option where the Mobile Access Gateway can provide
   access to multicast content in the local network.  The goal of these
   enhancements is to provide benefits such as reducing multicast
   traffic replication and supporting different PMIPv6 deployment
   scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-ropt-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/