Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-netext-multihome-lr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 08:55:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Localized Routing for Multi-Home Mobile Node in PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : Yong Cui
                          Xin Xu
                          Wendong Wang
                          GuoYan Liu
                          ChunHui Zhu
                          Na Zhou
	Filename        : draft-cui-netext-multihome-lr-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-08-05

Abstract:
   In basic PMIPv6[RFC5213], Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) should forward
   all traffic for the registered MN.  Localized Routing (LR) for PMIPv6
   proposed in [RFC6705] allows MN to exchange data directly by using
   localized forwarding or tunnel between the MAGs.  But in some multi-
   access scenarios, it is apparently suboptimal.  The present document
   proposes two localized routing mechanisms that are compatible with
   RFC 6705 for multi-access MNs which have some interfaces attached to
   the same MAGs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-netext-multihome-lr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-netext-multihome-lr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/