Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tianguorong-hiep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 15:24:22 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : HIEP: HTB Internet E-wallet Protocol
    Author(s)     : T. Guorong, et al
    Filename      : draft-tianguorong-hiep
    Pages         : 7 
    Date          : Aug. 26, 2013 
    
This document describes an online-paying method that realizes the paying 
addressing on the basis of HTTP protocol. It is for the purpose to setup a 
normative and safe E-paying system standard, and specify the definition of 
E-paying.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tianguorong-hiep-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.