Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 12:28:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP/2.0 Discussion: Stored Header Encoding
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-13.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-08-14

Abstract:
   This memo describes a proposed alternative optimized encoding for
   ordered sets of header field (name,value) pairs in HTTP/2 HEADERS and
   PUSH_PROMISE frames.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-httpbis-bohe-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/