Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 17:04:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Representing Usernames and Passwords
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-08-04

Abstract:
   This document describes how to handle Unicode strings representing
   usernames and passwords.  This profile is intended to be used by
   protocols that exchange or otherwise make use of usernames and
   passwords.  This document obsoletes RFC 4013.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-saslprepbis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/