Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 08:56:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 User Authentication and Consent For Clients
	Author(s)       : Phil Hunt
                          Tony Nadalin
	Filename        : draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-08-26

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new OAuth2 endpoint that enables user
   authentication session and consent information to be shared with
   client applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/