Subject: I-D Action: draft-daboo-caldav-timezone-ref-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 18:16:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CalDAV: Timezones by Reference
	Author(s)       : Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-daboo-caldav-timezone-ref-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-08-26

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the CalDAV calendar access
   protocol to allow clients and servers to exchange iCalendar data
   without the need to send full timezone data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-caldav-timezone-ref

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-caldav-timezone-ref-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/