Subject: I-D Action: draft-daley-servezones-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 19:38:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS SERVEZONES message
	Author(s)       : Jay Daley
	Filename        : draft-daley-servezones-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-08-12

Abstract:
   This memo describes an addition to the DNS protocol that support the
   remote provisioning of zones on authoritative servers.  This addition
   is complementary to the existing mechanisms for provisioning zone
   data using the DNS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daley-servezones

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daley-servezones-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/