Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-twamp-rate-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 08:39:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TWAMP Burst Rate Measurement Features
	Author(s)       : Al Morton
                          Len Ciavattone
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-twamp-rate-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-08-20

Abstract:
   This memo describes two rate-measurement features for the core
   specification of TWAMP - the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol: an
   optional capability where the reflector host responds with a
   controlled burst of test-session packets (instead of a single
   packet), and an optional test mode that requires the responder to
   measure a burst of test packets and communicate the results in
   truncated packet(s).  Both features add the ability to control packet
   size in the tested direction, enabling asymmetrical packet size
   testing.  This draft defines the modes in terms of traditional UDP
   test packets.  Use of TCP transport instead of UDP may be desirable,
   but is deferred to other work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-twamp-rate

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-twamp-rate-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-morton-ippm-twamp-rate-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/