Subject: I-D Action: draft-garcia-simulcast-and-layered-video-webrtc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Aug 2013 13:37:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Simulcast and layered video coding support in WebRTC
	Author(s)       : Gustavo Garcia
	Filename        : draft-garcia-simulcast-and-layered-video-webrtc-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-08-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the use cases and requirements for simulcast
   and layered video coding support in WebRTC.  These techniques
   simplify the implementation of video stream adaptation to different
   participants in centralized conferencing solutions.  This document
   also includes a proposal to expose these capabilities in the existing
   PeerConnection API by defining new media constraint properties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-garcia-simulcast-and-layered-video-webrtc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-garcia-simulcast-and-layered-video-webrtc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/