Subject: I-D Action: draft-mao-ipsecme-ad-vpn-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Aug 2013 10:49:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Auto Discovery VPN Protocol
	Author(s)       : Yu Mao(Toby Mao
                          ZhanQun Wang
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-mao-ipsecme-ad-vpn-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-08-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the Auto Discovery VPN (ADVPN) protocol, the
   use case and problem statement for which is described in
   [ADVPN_Problem]. The ADVPN protocol is used for enabling a large of
   number of entities to communicate directly among the peers, with
   minimal configuration and operator intervention. The solution uses
   IPsec[RFC4301] to protect communication between the peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mao-ipsecme-ad-vpn-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mao-ipsecme-ad-vpn-protocol-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mao-ipsecme-ad-vpn-protocol-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/