Subject: I-D Action: draft-seite-mif-cm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 08:46:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MIF API for Connection Management
	Author(s)       : Pierrick Seite
                          Juan Carlos Zuniga
	Filename        : draft-seite-mif-cm-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-08-14

Abstract:
   There is currently a need to present a coherent connection management
   behaviour for different terminal platforms (e.g. mobile phones, PCs,
   tablets, etc.).  This document discusses how a connection manager can
   use the MIF API to provide this coherent behaviour and enhance the
   end user's experience when a terminal is able to connect to multiple
   interfaces.  The goal of this document is not to define a connection
   manager specification, but to focus on the interaction with the MIF
   API and suggest relevant generic messages for the interface.

   This document is for discussion and its intention is to help
   clarifying the utilization of the MIF API in a connection management
   context and propose some relevant considerations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seite-mif-cm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seite-mif-cm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seite-mif-cm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/