Subject: I-D Action: draft-icn-implementation-sdn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 02:24:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Unified Framework for Software-Defined Information-Centric Network
	Author(s)       : Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Jing Ren
                          JianPing Wang
	Filename        : draft-icn-implementation-sdn-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-08-09

Abstract:
   This document aims at discussing some research issues about the
   implementation of information-centric network (ICN) architectures.
   Towards this end, we first review the implementation methods employed
   by various ICNs and discuss the potential problems of these
   implementations.  Then we propose a unified framework for ICN
   implementation based on Software-Defined Networking (SDN) technique
   which can facilitate the implementation of any ICN architecture and
   interoperability among different ICN architectures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-icn-implementation-sdn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-icn-implementation-sdn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/