Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-uri-get-off-my-lawn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 22:36:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Standardising Structure in URIs
	Author(s)       : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-uri-get-off-my-lawn-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-08-01

Abstract:
   It is sometimes attractive to specify a particular structure for URIs
   (or parts thereof) to add support for a new feature, application or
   facility.  This memo provides guidelines for such situations in
   standards documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-uri-get-off-my-lawn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-uri-get-off-my-lawn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/