Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-scim-api-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 07:18:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the System for Cross-domain Identity Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : System for Cross-Domain Identity Management:Protocol
	Author(s)       : Trey Drake
                          Chuck Mortimore
                          Morteza Ansari
                          Kelly Grizzle
                          Erik Wahlstroem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-scim-api-02.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2013-08-30

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-Domain Identity Management (SCIM) specification
   is designed to make managing user identity in cloud based
   applications and services easier.  The specification suite seeks to
   build upon experience with existing schemas and deployments, placing
   specific emphasis on simplicity of development and integration, while
   applying existing authentication, authorization, and privacy models.
   It's intent is to reduce the cost and complexity of user management
   operations by providing a common user schema and extension model, as
   well as binding documents to provide patterns for exchanging this
   schema using standard protocols.  In essence, make it fast, cheap,
   and easy to move users in to, out of, and around the cloud.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-api

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-scim-api-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-scim-api-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/