Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 08:47:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple RTP Sessions on a Single Lower-Layer Transport
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-06.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2013-08-28

Abstract:
   This memo defines a mechanism to allow multiple RTP sessions to be
   multiplexed onto a single lower-layer transport flow (e.g., onto a
   single UDP 5-tuple).  Requirements for multiplexing RTP sessions are
   discussed, along with the trade-off between the different options.  A
   shim-based multiplexing layer is proposed, along with associated
   signalling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-westerlund-avtcore-transport-multiplexing-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/