Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 14:30:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HPACK
	Author(s)       : Roberto Peon
                          Herve Ruellan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-08-21

Abstract:
   This document describes HPACK, a format adapted to efficiently
   represent HTTP headers in the context of HTTP/2.0.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/