Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 20:27:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SPF Update Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Sender Policy Framework (SPF) for Authorizing Use of Domains in Email, Version 1
	Author(s)       : Scott Kitterman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-18.txt
	Pages           : 75
	Date            : 2013-08-16

Abstract:
   Email on the Internet can be forged in a number of ways.  In
   particular, existing protocols place no restriction on what a sending
   host can use as the "MAIL FROM" of a message or the domain given on
   the SMTP HELO/EHLO commands.  This document describes version 1 of
   the Sender Policy Framework (SPF) protocol, whereby ADministrative
   Management Domains (ADMDs) can explicitly authorize the hosts that
   are allowed to use its domain names, and a receiving host can check
   such authorization.

   This document obsoletes RFC4408.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spfbis-4408bis-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/