Subject: I-D Action: draft-hubert-cdni-https-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 01:09:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Illustrative CDNI Metadata for HTTPS Delivery
	Author(s)       : Mal Hubert
                          Rob Murray
                          Ben Niven-Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-hubert-cdni-https-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-07-04

Abstract:
   The CDNI Metadata specification describes generic CDNI metadata
   objects and properties as well as mechanisms to extend the generic/
   base objects and properties to support additional standardised and/or
   proprietary capabilities.  This document is intended to "test" the
   extensibility of the CDNI Metadata protocol by defining CDNI Metadata
   for delivery of content over HTTPS that extends the existing generic
   CDNI Metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hubert-cdni-https-metadata

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hubert-cdni-https-metadata-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/