Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-more-link-relations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 12:25:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Link Relations and the urn:social Namespace
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-more-link-relations-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-08-29

Abstract:
   This specification defines a number of additional Link Relation Types
   that can used for a variety of purposes..

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-more-link-relations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-more-link-relations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/