Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 17:29:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Making BGP filtering a habit: Impact on policies
	Author(s)       : Camilo Cardona
                          Pierre Francois
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-08-24

Abstract:
   Network operators define their BGP policies based on the business
   relationships that they maintain with their peers.  By limiting the
   propagation of BGP prefixes, an autonomous system avoids the
   existence of flows between BGP peers that do not provide any
   economical gain.  This draft describes how undesired flows can emerge
   in autonomous systems due to the filtering of overlapping BGP
   prefixes by neighboring domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/