Subject: I-D Action: draft-zlj-mpls-mrsvp-te-frr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:58:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Fast Reroute Extensions to Receiver-Driven RSVP-TE for Multicast Tunnels
	Author(s)       : Katherine Zhao
                          Renwei Li
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-zlj-mpls-mrsvp-te-frr-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-08-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies fast reroute procedures to protect multicast
   LSP tunnels built by mRSVP-TE, a receiver-driven extension to RSVP-TE
   specified by [I-D.draft-lzj-mpls-receiver-driven-multicast-rsvp-te].
   This document is motivated by the observation that the existing FRR
   solution specified by [RFC4090] and [RFC4875] for the sender-driven
   RSVP-TE is no longer applicable to the receiver-driven RSVP-TE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zlj-mpls-mrsvp-te-frr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zlj-mpls-mrsvp-te-frr-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zlj-mpls-mrsvp-te-frr-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/