Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 07:41:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) Uniform Resource Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Paul E. Jones
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-08-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies the syntax of Uniform Resource Identifier
   (URI) schemes for the Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN)
   protocol.  It defines two URI schemes to provision the TURN
   Resolution Mechanism [RFC5928].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petithuguenin-behave-turn-uris-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/