Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 20:37:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement: TRILL Active/Active Edge
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-08-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies TRILL active/active edge which allows
   multiple RBridges concurrently forward data frames of the same VLAN
   on links bundled by a Multi-Chassis Link Aggregation Group. With this
   kind of connection, end nodes may increase the bandwidth and
   reliability of the access at the edge of TRILL campuses. It's
   required that no loop or duplication is caused by this new connection
   type. Besides this basic requirement, this document outlines other
   potential issues associated with TRILL active/active edge and
   investigates how these issues may be addressed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trill-aggregation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-trill-aggregation-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/