Subject: I-D Action: draft-dbh-sacm-terminology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2013 06:11:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Terminology for Security Assessment
	Author(s)       : David Waltermire
                          Adam W. Montville
                          David Harrington
	Filename        : draft-dbh-sacm-terminology-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-08-10

Abstract:
   This memo documents terminology used in the documents produced by the
   SACM WG (Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dbh-sacm-terminology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dbh-sacm-terminology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/