Subject: I-D Action: draft-wmills-rrvs-header-field-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 03:02:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Require-Recipient-Valid-Since Header Field
	Author(s)       : William J. Mills
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-wmills-rrvs-header-field-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-08-02

Abstract:
   This document defines an email header field, Require-Recipient-Valid-
   Since, to provide a method for senders to indicate to receivers the
   time when the sender last confirmed the ownership of the target
   mailbox.  This can be used to detect changes of mailbox ownership,
   and thus prevent mail from being delivered to the wrong party.

   The intended use of this header field is on automatically generated
   messages that might contain sensitive information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wmills-rrvs-header-field

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wmills-rrvs-header-field-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wmills-rrvs-header-field-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/