Subject: I-D Action: draft-litkowski-rtgwg-lfa-rsvpte-cooperation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 02:02:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interactions between LFA and RSVP-TE
	Author(s)       : Stephane Litkowski
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Clarence FilsFils
                          Kamran Raza
	Filename        : draft-litkowski-rtgwg-lfa-rsvpte-cooperation-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-08-19

Abstract:
   This document defines the behavior of a node supporting Loopfree
   Alternates (LFA) when the node has established RSVP TE tunnels.  It
   first describes the decisions to be made by the LFA mechanism with
   respect to the use of TE tunnels as LFA candidates.  Second, it
   discusses the use of RSVP TE tunnels as a way to complement the LFA
   coverage, illustrating how these technologies can benefit from each
   other.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-litkowski-rtgwg-lfa-rsvpte-cooperation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-litkowski-rtgwg-lfa-rsvpte-cooperation-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-litkowski-rtgwg-lfa-rsvpte-cooperation-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/