Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 07:55:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Resource Priority Header (RPH) Registry Management Policy to IETF Review
	Author(s)       : Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-08-19

Abstract:
   RFC4412 defines "Resource-Priority Namespaces" and "Resource-Priority
   Priority-values" registries.  The management policy of these
   registries is "Standards Action".  This document normatively updates
   RFC4412 ti change the management policy of these registries to "IETF
   Review".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rosen-rph-reg-policy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/