Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 11:09:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IETF Guidelines for Conduct
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-08-17

Abstract:
   This document provides a set of guidelines for personal interaction
   in the Internet Engineering Task Force.  The Guidelines recognize the
   diversity of IETF participants, emphasize the value of mutual
   respect, and stress the broad applicability of our work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/