Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 17:47:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : List of Internet Official Protocol Standards: Replaced by an Online Database
	Author(s)       : Sandy Ginoza
	Filename        : draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-04.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-08-23

Abstract:
   At one time, the RFC Editor published periodic snapshots of the
   "Internet Official Protocol Standards".  These documents were known
   as xx00 documents, the most of which was published in May 2008.  This
   document notes that the RFC Editor will no longer be publishing these
   snapshots as RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/