Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-adslmib-xdsl-vop-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 22:46:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Line 2 (VDSL2)
	Author(s)       : Scott Baillie
                          Markus Freudenberger
                          Moti Morgenstern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-adslmib-xdsl-vop-02.txt
	Pages           : 266
	Date            : 2013-08-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module for
   use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
   particular, it describes objects used for managing parameters of the
   "Very High Speed Digital Subscriber Line 2 (VDSL2)" interface type,
   which are also applicable for managing Asymmetric Digital Subscriber
   Line (ADSL), ADSL2, and ADSL2+ interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-adslmib-xdsl-vop

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-adslmib-xdsl-vop-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-adslmib-xdsl-vop-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/