Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-constraints-resolution-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 05:23:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Resolution Constraints in Web Real Time Communications
	Author(s)       : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-constraints-resolution-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-08-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies the constraints necessary for a Javascript
   application to successfully indicate to a browser that supports
   WebRTC what resolutions it desires on a video stream.

   It also discusses the possible use of SDP to carry that information
   between browsers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-constraints-resolution

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-constraints-resolution-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alvestrand-constraints-resolution-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/