Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 09:07:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : WebFinger
	Author(s)       : Paul E. Jones
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Joseph Smarr
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-17.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-08-09

Abstract:
   This specification defines the WebFinger protocol, which can be used
   to discover information about people or other entities on the
   Internet using standard HTTP methods.  WebFinger discovers
   information for a URI that might not be usable as a locator
   otherwise, such as account or email URIs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-webfinger-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/