Subject: I-D Action: draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-action-link-relation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 01:44:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The "action" Link Relation
	Author(s)       : Ioseb Dzmanashvili
	Filename        : draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-action-link-relation-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-08-27

Abstract:
   RFC 5988 [RFC5988] standardized a means of indicating the
   relationships between resources on the Web. This specification
   defines the "action" link relation type that may be used to express
   the relationships between a resource and associated actions that may
   be performed against the context resource.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Comments should be sent
   to the IETF Apps-Discuss mailing list (see
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss>).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-action-link-relation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-action-link-relation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ioseb-dzmanashvili-action-link-relation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/