Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-optimize-keepalives-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 03:23:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Optimizing NAT and Firewall Keepalives Using Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Markus Isomaki
                          Dan Wing
                          Prashanth Patil
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-optimize-keepalives-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-08-19

Abstract:
   This document describes how Port Control Protocol is useful to reduce
   NAT and firewall keepalive messages for a variety of applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-optimize-keepalives

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-optimize-keepalives-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/