Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 09:29:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guideline for dynamic payload type number usage policy
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
                          Roni Even
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-08-30

Abstract:
   The RTP Profile for Audio and Video Conferences with Minimal Control
   (RTP/AVP) is the basis for many other profiles, such as the Secure
   Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP/SAVP), the Extended RTP Profile for
   Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP)-Based Feedback (RTP/
   AVPF), and the Extended Secure RTP Profile for RTCP-Based Feedback
   (RTP/SAVPF).  This document updates RFC 3551 and provide guidelines
   for payload type number usage policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/