Subject: I-D Action: draft-zuniga-mif-802-21-overview-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 10:25:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IEEE 802.21 Overview
	Author(s)       : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Pierrick Seite
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-mif-802-21-overview-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-08-14

Abstract:
   Some of the messages defined by a potential MIF API may rely on
   functionalties provided by lower layers.  The IEEE 802.21
   specification defines an abstraction of lower layer functions that
   can be useful for the MIF API.  This document provides an overview of
   the 802.21 specification and enumerates a subset of functions that
   can be used in the context of the MIF API to interact with lower
   layers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zuniga-mif-802-21-overview

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zuniga-mif-802-21-overview-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zuniga-mif-802-21-overview-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/