Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 08:41:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using OSPFv3 with Token-based Access Control
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-08-28

Abstract:
   This note describes the changes necessary for OSPF to route IPv6
   traffic specified prefix if and only if the packet contains an
   authorization token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baker-ipv6-ospf-dst-flowlabel-routing-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/