Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 02:43:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the System for Cross-domain Identity Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SCIM Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Phil Hunt
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Anthony Nadalin
                          Kepeng LI
                          Zachary Zeltsan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-08-29

Abstract:
   This document lists the user scenarios and use cases of System for
   Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/