Subject: I-D Action: draft-svshah-tsvwg-lln-diffserv-recommendations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 09:26:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Differentiated Service Class Recommendations for LLN Traffic
	Author(s)       : Shitanshu Shah
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-svshah-tsvwg-lln-diffserv-recommendations-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-08-19

Abstract:
   Differentiated services architecture is widely deployed in
   traditional networks.  There exist well defined recommendations for
   the use of appropriate differentiated service classes for different
   types of traffic (eg. audio, video) in these networks.  Per-Hop
   Behaviors are typically defined based on this recommendations.  With
   emerging Low-power and Lossy Networks (LLNs), it is important to have
   similar defined differentiated services recommendations for LLN
   traffic.  Defined recommendations are for LLN class of traffic
   exiting out of LLNs towards high-speed backbones, converged campus
   network and for the traffic in the reverse direction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-svshah-tsvwg-lln-diffserv-recommendations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-svshah-tsvwg-lln-diffserv-recommendations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-svshah-tsvwg-lln-diffserv-recommendations-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/