Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-softwire-gw-init-4over6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 19:42:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Gateway-Initiated 4over6 Deployment
	Author(s)       : Yuchi Chen
                          Jianping Wu
                          Xiongyan Tang
                          Guangtao Zhou
	Filename        : draft-chen-softwire-gw-init-4over6-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-08-27

Abstract:
   Gateway-Initiated 4over6 is a variant of Lightweight 4over6.  A
   Lightweight B4 in Lightweight 4over6 mechanism is a router which acts
   as a tunnel initiator for the IPv4-in-IPv6 tunnel.  This mechanism
   mainly focuses on the scenario in which an IPv4 address and related
   configuration information is configured to the device behind
   Lightweight B4.  Gateway-Initiated 4over6 uses the full IPv4 address
   rather than a shared address.  This enables an unmodified end server
   or host that is behind a Lightweight B4 to get access to the IPv4
   Internet through an IPv6 network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-softwire-gw-init-4over6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-softwire-gw-init-4over6-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-softwire-gw-init-4over6-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/