Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-core-coap-payload-length-option-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 01:34:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CoAP Payload-Length Option Extension
	Author(s)       : Kepeng Li
	Filename        : draft-li-core-coap-payload-length-option-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-08-16

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP) to add one new option: Payload-Length, which is used
   to indicate the length of the payload of the message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-core-coap-payload-length-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-core-coap-payload-length-option-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-core-coap-payload-length-option-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/