Subject: I-D Action: draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 11:54:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): Auxiliary Object Class 'mailboxRelatedObject'
	Author(s)       : Michael Stroeder
	Filename        : draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-03.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-08-07

Abstract:
   This document defines the auxiliary object class
   'mailboxRelatedObject' that can be used to associate an arbitrary
   object with a RFC 2822 mail address.  Furthermore a attribute
   'intlMailAdr' is defined for internationalized email addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/