Subject: I-D Action: draft-sathyanarayan-ipsecme-advpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 16:18:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Auto Discovery VPN Protocol
	Author(s)       : Praveen Sathyanarayan
                          Steve Hanna
                          Suresh Nagavenkata Melam
                          Yoav Nir
                          Daniel Migault
                          Kostas Pentikousis
	Filename        : draft-sathyanarayan-ipsecme-advpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-08-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol for dynamically establishing and tearing
   down IPsec tunnels as needed without requiring non-scalable configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sathyanarayan-ipsecme-advpn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sathyanarayan-ipsecme-advpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sathyanarayan-ipsecme-advpn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/