Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2013 01:00:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ISIS Protocol Extensions for Boundary Node Discovery (BND)
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-08-22

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) may be used for computing multi-
   domain (Area or AS) Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineered (TE) Label Switch Path
   (LSP).

   In this circumstance, it is highly desirable to be able to
   dynamically and automatically discover a set of Boundary Nodes (BN)
   along with their domain information in a simple way.  For that
   purpose, this document defines extensions to the Intermediate System
   to Intermediate System(IS-IS) routing protocol for the advertisement
   of Boundary Node (BN)Discovery information within an IS-IS area or
   within the entire IS-IS routing domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-bn-discovery-isis-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/