Subject: I-D Action: draft-lu-fn-transport-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 17:53:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport of Fast Notification Messages
	Author(s)       : Wenhu Lu
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Andras Csaszar
                          Gabor Sandor Enyedi
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-lu-fn-transport-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-08-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies mechanisms for fast and light-weight
   dissemination of event notifications.  The purpose is to enable
   dataplane dissemination of Fast Notifications (FNs).  The draft
   discusses the design goals, the message container and options for
   delivering the notifications to all routers within a routing area.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lu-fn-transport

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lu-fn-transport-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lu-fn-transport-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/