Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Aug 2013 03:22:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Responsible Grandparenting in the RPKI
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-03.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-08-03

Abstract:
   There are circumstances in RPKI operation where a resource holder's
   parent may not be able to, or may not choose to, facilitate full and
   proper registration of the holder's data.  As in real life, the
   holder may form a relationship with their grandparent who is willing
   to aid the grandchild.  This document describes simple procedures for
   doing so.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/