Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-rfc6153-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 01:04:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Updates to DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 Options for Access Network Discovery and Selection Function (ANDSF) Discovery
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-rfc6153-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-08-02

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 6153 by correcting IANA allocations made
   for DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 options for Access Network Discovery and
   Selection Function (ANDSF) Discovery.  This document assigns a code
   for DHCPv6 option for ANDSF and withdraws an already assigned DHCPv4
   option code.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-rfc6153-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-rfc6153-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/