Subject: I-D Action: draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 14:30:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Carrying PIM-SM in ASM mode Trees over P2MP mLDP LSPs
	Author(s)       : Yakov Rekhter
                          Rahul Aggarwal
                          Nicolai Leymann
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Richard Li
	Filename        : draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-08-29

Abstract:
   When IP multicast trees created by PIM-SM in Any Source Multicast
   (ASM) mode need to pass through an MPLS domain, it may be desirable
   to map such trees to Point-to-Multipoint Label Switched Paths. This
   document describes how to accomplish this in the case where such
   Point-to-Multipoint Label Switches Paths are established using mLDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rekhter-mpls-pim-sm-over-mldp-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/