Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-softwire-4rd-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 02:41:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for 4rd
	Author(s)       : Yu Fu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-fu-softwire-4rd-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-08-12

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines managed objects for 4rd.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-softwire-4rd-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-softwire-4rd-mib-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fu-softwire-4rd-mib-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/