Subject: I-D Action: draft-realvnc-websocket-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 04:04:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of the WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Remote Framebuffer Protocol
	Author(s)       : Nicholas Wilson
	Filename        : draft-realvnc-websocket-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-08-13

Abstract:
   The Remote Framebuffer protocol (RFB) enables clients to connect to
   and control remote graphical resources.  This document describes a
   transport for RFB using the WebSocket protocol, and defines a
   corresponding WebSocket subprotocol, enabling an RFB server to offer
   resources to clients with WebSocket connectivity, such as web-
   browsers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-realvnc-websocket

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-realvnc-websocket-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/