Subject: I-D Action: draft-vesely-authmethod-dnswl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 03:03:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNSxL Email Authentication Method Extension
	Author(s)       : Alessandro Vesely
	Filename        : draft-vesely-authmethod-dnswl-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-08-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a method that can be registered within the
   Email Authentication Methods IANA registry created by RFC 5451.  The
   method consists in looking up a DNS white or black list, and
   interpreting any returned data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vesely-authmethod-dnswl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vesely-authmethod-dnswl-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vesely-authmethod-dnswl-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/