Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:30:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional Methods for Generating Subject Key Identifiers
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
                          Stephen Kent
                          James Manger
	Filename        : draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-09.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-08-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies additional example methods for generating Key
   Identifier values for use in the AKI (Authority Key Identifier) and
   SKI (Subject Key Identifier).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-additional-methods-4kis-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/