Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-geopriv-confidence-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:47:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Expressing Confidence in a Location Object
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-confidence-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-08-27

Abstract:
   A confidence element is described that expresses the estimated
   probability that the associated location information is correct.
   This element conveys information that might otherwise be lost about
   the probability distribution represented by a region of uncertainty.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-geopriv-confidence

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-geopriv-confidence-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-geopriv-confidence-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/