Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-http-nice-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 16:33:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Marking HTTP Requests as Unimportant
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-http-nice-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-08-15

Abstract:
   An HTTP "Nice" header field is defined that marks a request as low
   priority.  Intermediaries can choose to discard the request or serve
   it from cache rather than forwarding it to an origin server.  This
   enables constrained origin servers, such as those that rely on
   battery power, to avoid expending limited resources on serving
   requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http-nice

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-nice-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/