Subject: I-D Action: draft-richer-oauth-dyn-reg-core-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 13:56:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 Core Dynamic Client Registration
	Author(s)       : Justin Richer
                          John Bradley
                          Michael B. Jones
                          Maciej Machulak
	Filename        : draft-richer-oauth-dyn-reg-core-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-08-26

Abstract:
   This specification defines an endpoint and protocol for dynamic
   registration of OAuth 2.0 clients at an authorization server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-oauth-dyn-reg-core

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-oauth-dyn-reg-core-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/