Subject: I-D Action: draft-peck-ecdhpop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 12:18:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman Proof-of-Possession Method
	Author(s)       : Michael Peck
	Filename        : draft-peck-ecdhpop-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-08-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies a proof-of-possession mechanism for
   requesting Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman X.509 public key
   certificates using the PKCS #10 and CRMF syntaxes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peck-ecdhpop

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peck-ecdhpop-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/