Subject: I-D Action: draft-thierry-bulk-rdf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 18:36:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BULK RDF namespace
	Author(s)       : Pierre Thierry
	Filename        : draft-thierry-bulk-rdf-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-08-06

Abstract:
   This specification describes a BULK serialization of RDF ontologies
   and graphs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thierry-bulk-rdf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thierry-bulk-rdf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/