Subject: I-D Action: draft-zong-integration-example-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 02:16:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Integration Examples of DECADE System
	Author(s)       : Ning Zong
                          Xiaohui Chen
                          Zhigang Huang
                          Lijiang Chen
                          Hongqiang Liu
	Filename        : draft-zong-integration-example-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-08-30

Abstract:
   Decoupled Application Data Enroute (DECADE) system is an in-network
   storage infrastructure which was discussed in IETF.  This document
   presents two detailed examples of how to integrate such in-network
   storage infrastructure into peer-to-peer (P2P) applications to
   achieve more efficient content distribution, and Application Layer
   Traffic Optimization (ALTO) system to build a content distribution
   platform for Content Providers (CPs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zong-integration-example

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zong-integration-example-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zong-integration-example-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/