Subject: I-D Action: draft-young-md-query-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2013 02:43:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Metadata Query Protocol
	Author(s)       : Ian A. Young
	Filename        : draft-young-md-query-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-08-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a simple protocol for retrieving metadata about
   entities.  The goal of the protocol is to profile various aspects of
   HTTP to allow requesters to rely on certain, rigorously defined,
   behaviour.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-young-md-query

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-young-md-query-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/