Subject: I-D Action: draft-kundrat-imap-submit-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 05:32:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IMAP SUBMIT Extension
	Author(s)       : Jan Kundrat
	Filename        : draft-kundrat-imap-submit-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-08-27

Abstract:
   This document extends the IMAP protocol with a feature to submit
   e-mail messages for delivery.  It is intended to serve as a better
   alternative to the URLAUTH/BURL approach.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kundrat-imap-submit

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kundrat-imap-submit-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kundrat-imap-submit-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/