Subject: I-D Action: draft-dbenham-webrtc-videomti-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 12:12:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : H.264/AVC as Mandatory-to-Implement Video Codec for RTCweb
	Author(s)       : David Benham
                          David Singer
                          Krasimir Kolarov
	Filename        : draft-dbenham-webrtc-videomti-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-08-27

Abstract:
   This memo proposes that H.264/AVC be selected as the mandatory-to-
   implement (MTI) video codec for RTCweb due to is Adoption Advantage,
   Quality-Power-Bandwidth advantage, Hardware Acceleration Advantage
   and Well-established IPR Status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dbenham-webrtc-videomti

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dbenham-webrtc-videomti-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dbenham-webrtc-videomti-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/