Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 23:51:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCP Options for the Port Control Protocol (PCP)
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-08-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies DHCP (IPv4 and IPv6) options to configure
   hosts with Port Control Protocol (PCP) Server IP addresses.  The use
   of DHCPv4 or DHCPv6 depends on the PCP deployment scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-dhcp-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/