Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rmcat-congestion-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 05:03:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Google Congestion Control Algorithm for Real-Time Communication
	Author(s)       : Henrik Lundin
                          Stefan Holmer
                          Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rmcat-congestion-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-08-19

Abstract:
   This document describes two methods of congestion control when using
   real-time communications on the World Wide Web (RTCWEB); one sender-
   based and one receiver-based.

   It is published as an input document to the RMCAT working group on
   congestion control for media streams.  The mailing list of that WG is
   [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rmcat-congestion

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-rmcat-congestion-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alvestrand-rmcat-congestion-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/