Subject: I-D Action: draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:07:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Generic Protocol Extension for VXLAN
	Author(s)       : Paul Quinn
                          Rex Fernando
                          Larry Kreeger
                          Darrel Lewis
                          Fabio Maino
                          Michael Smith
                          Navindra Yadav
	Filename        : draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-08-27

Abstract:
   This draft describes a mechanism for adding multi-protocol support to
   Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network (VXLAN).  Protocol
   identification is carried in the VXLAN header and is used to describe
   the encapsulated payload.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/