Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-ipsecme-cafr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 15:33:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Adopting Child SAs Following Re-Authentication in IKEv2
	Author(s)       : Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-nir-ipsecme-cafr-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-08-12

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the IKEv2 protocol whereby
   Child SAs are moved to the new IKE SA following re-authentication.
   This allows for a smoother transition with no loss of connectivity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-ipsecme-cafr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-ipsecme-cafr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/