Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-chaining-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 23:40:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Network Function Chaining
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Ron Parker
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-chaining-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-08-15

Abstract:
   This document identifies the requirements for the Network Function
   Chaining.  This effort is a companion document to the Network
   Chaining Framework defined in
   [I-D.boucadair-network-function-chaining].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-chaining-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-chaining-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/