Subject: I-D Action: draft-yong-trill-o-pw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 18:27:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL Over Pseudowires
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Jon Hudson
	Filename        : draft-yong-trill-o-pw-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-08-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to interconnect a pair of TRILL
   (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) switch ports using
   pseudowires under existing TRILL and PWE3 (Pseudowire Emulation End-
   to-End) standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yong-trill-o-pw

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yong-trill-o-pw-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yong-trill-o-pw-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/