Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-flowlabel-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 08:41:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using IS-IS with Token-based Access Control
	Author(s)       : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-flowlabel-routing-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-08-28

Abstract:
   This note describes the changes necessary for IS-IS to route IPv6
   traffic specified prefix if and only if the packet contains an
   authorization token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-flowlabel-routing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-flowlabel-routing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-flowlabel-routing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/