Subject: I-D Action: draft-meyer-lisp-mn-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Aug 2013 00:27:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Mobile Node
	Author(s)       : Dino Farinacci
                          Darrel Lewis
                          David Meyer
                          Chris White
	Filename        : draft-meyer-lisp-mn-09.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-08-01

Abstract:
   This document describes how a lightweight version of LISP's ITR/ETR
   functionality can be used to provide seamless mobility to a mobile
   node.  The LISP Mobile Node design described in this document uses
   standard LISP functionality to provide scalable mobility for LISP
   mobile nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-meyer-lisp-mn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-meyer-lisp-mn-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-meyer-lisp-mn-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/