Subject: I-D Action: draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-base-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 07:54:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) with MPLS Label Verification Extension
	Author(s)       : Nobo Akiya
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Dave Ward
                          Manav Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-base-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-08-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a simplified mechanism to use Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) with large portions of negotiation aspects
   eliminated, that allows full and partial reachability verification.
   For MPLS based BFD, extensions to the generic mechanism are defined
   that allows BFD to perform a level of label verification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-base

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-base-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-base-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/