Subject: I-D Action: draft-resnick-retire-std1-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 11:57:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Retirement of the "Internet Official Protocol Standards" Summary Document
	Author(s)       : Pete Resnick
	Filename        : draft-resnick-retire-std1-00.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2013-08-20

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 2026 to no longer use STD 1 as a summary of
   "Internet Official Protocol Standards".  It obsoletes RFC 5000 and
   requests the IESG to move RFC 5000 (and therefore STD 1) to Historic
   status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-resnick-retire-std1

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-resnick-retire-std1-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/