Subject: I-D Action: draft-cotton-rfc4020bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:06:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Early IANA Allocation of Standards Track Code Points
	Author(s)       : Michelle Cotton
	Filename        : draft-cotton-rfc4020bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-08-27

Abstract:
   This memo describes the process for early allocation of code points
   by IANA from registries for which "Specification Required", "RFC
   Required", "IETF Review", or "Standards Action" policies apply.  This
   process can be used to alleviate the problem where code point
   allocation is needed to facilitate desired or required implementation
   and deployment experience prior to publication of an RFC that would
   normally trigger code point allocation.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4020.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cotton-rfc4020bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cotton-rfc4020bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cotton-rfc4020bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/