Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netmod-yang-conformance-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:43:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : YANG Conformance Specification
	Author(s)       : Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-bierman-netmod-yang-conformance-01.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2013-09-18

Abstract:
   This document describes conformance specification and advertisement
   mechanisms for NETCONF servers implementing YANG data model modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netmod-yang-conformance

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netmod-yang-conformance-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bierman-netmod-yang-conformance-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/