Subject: I-D Action: draft-srose-smimelock-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 11:04:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Secure DNS to Assert S/MIME Usage
	Author(s)       : Scott Rose
	Filename        : draft-srose-smimelock-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-09-23

Abstract:
   This draft defines and discusses the use of a new DNS resource record
   (RR) type to address S/MIME downgrade attacks.  The SMIMELOCK RR
   allows a domain to convey general message security policy.
   Primarily, this RR allows the domain owner to advertise a policy that
   all legitimate messages from this domain will be signed by a
   verifiable certificate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-srose-smimelock

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-srose-smimelock-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/