Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-opsawg-virtual-network-function-config-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 18:29:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Problems of Virtual Network Function Configuration
	Author(s)       : Haibin Song
	Filename        : draft-song-opsawg-virtual-network-function-config-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the problem space of remote service
   installation and configuration in the provider's network through a
   centralized management system.  This is a typical scenario for
   virtual function installation and dynamic configuration in network
   function virtualization (NFV) context.  It is also a typical scenario
   in cloud computing environment where end users do not have to install
   applications in their end hosts, but can install their own featured
   powerful software application in the cloud.  This specification also
   identifies the scope that needs standardization based on the
   problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-opsawg-virtual-network-function-config

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-opsawg-virtual-network-function-config-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/