Subject: I-D Action: draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 23:53:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multihoming in Homenet
	Author(s)       : Wassim Haddad
                          Damien Saucez
	Filename        : draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-27

Abstract:
   Multihoming is becoming more and more popular in residential and
   small office networks indicating the absolute necessity of fully
   supporting multihoming in Homenet.  While the approach followed in
   Homenet is to delegate multihoming management to hosts, we propose to
   enable multihoming in Homenet by the mean of the infrastructure
   instead of the hosts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/