Subject: I-D Action: draft-xjz-nfv-model-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 17:25:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement of Network Functions Virtualization Model
	Author(s)       : Weiping Xu
                          Yuanlong Jiang
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-xjz-nfv-model-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-09-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses the problem space of the Network Functions
   Virtualisation (NFV) models in the NFV environment. Possible use
   cases and the language for the models will also be identified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xjz-nfv-model-problem-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xjz-nfv-model-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/