Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 07:13:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Routing MPR Optimization for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
	Author(s)       : Christopher Dearlove
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-09-19

Abstract:
   This specification updates the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol
   version 2 (OLSRv2) with an optimization to improve the selection of
   routing MPRs.  The optimization retains full interoperability between
   implementations of OLSRv2 with and without this optimization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-rmpr-optimization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/