Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http2-encryption-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 17:45:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Encryption for HTTP URIs Using Alternate Services
	Author(s)       : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http2-encryption-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-09-30

Abstract:
   This document proposes a way to optimistically encrypt HTTP/2.0 using
   TLS for HTTP URIs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http2-encryption

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http2-encryption-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/