Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:15:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Router Keying for BGPsec
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
                          Keyur Patel
                          Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-09-17

Abstract:
   BGPsec-speaking routers must be provisioned with private keys and the
   corresponding public key must be published in the global RPKI
   (Resource Public Key Infrastructure).  This document describes two
   ways of provisioning public/private keys, router-driven and operator-
   driven.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/