Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-abfab-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 02:30:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond Web
	Author(s)       : Wei Juan
                          Jianyong Chen
                          Jun Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wei-abfab-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-22

Abstract:
   Identity Management System plays an important role in Cloud
   Computing. A good Identity Management System should meet the diverse
   security requirements from both service providers and users, improve
   usability for users and protect the resources from unauthorized
   access. The goal of the document is to document the improvement of
   Identity Management System to provide users a friendly experience
   through the use of technologies based on the ABFAB architecture and
   specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-abfab-usecases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-abfab-usecases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/