Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-core-authreq-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 03:50:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use cases and requirements for authentication and authorisation in CoAP
	Author(s)       : Bert Greevenbosch
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-core-authreq-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-09-06

Abstract:
   This draft describes use cases and requirements for authenticated and
   authorised CoAP.  The draft especially focuses on threats and their
   prevention.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-core-authreq

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-core-authreq-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/