Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-implementer-obligations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 07:49:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Obligations of Implementers of IETF Protocols
	Author(s)       : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-implementer-obligations-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-09-09

Abstract:
   By choosing to implement an IETF protocol, one accepts an obligation
   to follow the specification, associated best current practices, and
   IANA registry practices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-implementer-obligations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-implementer-obligations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/