Subject: I-D Action: draft-aumuganainar-rtg-dps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 14:47:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Path Selection (DPS) Based on Application
	Author(s)       : Arunkumar Arumuga Nainar
	Filename        : draft-aumuganainar-rtg-dps-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-09-22

Abstract:
   The document describes a network design architecture for routing
   packets via different paths available in the network based on
   application port number. Primarily, this is targeted for Enterprise
   customers who have built up redundancy at their WAN edge but are
   suffering from a congested primary link whilst the secondary is
   idle.

   The objective of this architecture is as follows

   1) Offload bulky application on to the secondary link
   2) Achieve the above with out introducing asymmetric routing in the
   network

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aumuganainar-rtg-dps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aumuganainar-rtg-dps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/