Subject: I-D Action: draft-bmoeller-tls-downgrade-scsv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:23:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TLS Signaling Cipher Suite Value (SCSV) for Preventing Protocol Downgrade Attacks
	Author(s)       : Bodo Moeller
	Filename        : draft-bmoeller-tls-downgrade-scsv-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-09-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a Signaling Cipher Suite Value (SCSV) that can
   be used to prevent protocol downgrades for Transport Layer Security
   (TLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bmoeller-tls-downgrade-scsv

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bmoeller-tls-downgrade-scsv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/