Subject: I-D Action: draft-osborne-mpls-psc-updates-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 06:31:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Updates to PSC
	Author(s)       : Eric Osborne
	Filename        : draft-osborne-mpls-psc-updates-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-09-11

Abstract:
   This document contains four updates to RFC6378, "MPLS Transport
   Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection".  Two of them correct existing
   behavior.  The third clears up a behavior which was not explained in
   the RFC, and the fourth adds rules around handling capabilities
   mismatches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-osborne-mpls-psc-updates

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-osborne-mpls-psc-updates-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-osborne-mpls-psc-updates-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/