Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 09:57:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Using Device-provided Location-Related Measurements in Location Configuration Protocols
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
                          James Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-09.txt
	Pages           : 73
	Date            : 2013-09-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol for a Device to provide location-
   related measurement data to a Location Information Server (LIS)
   within a request for location information.  Location-related
   measurement information are observations concerning properties
   related to the position of a Device, which could be data about
   network attachment or about the physical environment.  A LIS is able
   to use the location-related measurement data to improve the accuracy
   of the location estimate it provides to the Device.  A basic set of
   location-related measurements are defined, including common modes of
   network attachment as well as assisted Global Navigation Satellite
   System (GNSS) parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/