Subject: I-D Action: draft-york-dispatch-p-charge-info-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:23:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : P-Charge-Info - A Private Header (P-Header) Extension to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
	Author(s)       : Dan York
                          Tolga Asveren
	Filename        : draft-york-dispatch-p-charge-info-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-09-20

Abstract:
   This text documents 'P-Charge-Info', an existing private Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) header (P-header) used to convey billing
   information about the party to be charged.  This P-Header is
   currently in production usage by a number of equipment vendors and
   carriers and this document is submitted to request the registration
   of this header with IANA.  This P-Header may also be used in some
   situations to carry the ISUP Charge Number parameter for PSTN
   interconnection.

   NOTE: This document has been in development since 2008 under the name
   draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info.  This -02 document is identical to
   draft-york-sipping-p-charge-info-15 except for edits to the text to
   indicate this is now for the DISPATCH working group as the SIPPING
   working group no longer exists.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-york-dispatch-p-charge-info

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-york-dispatch-p-charge-info-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-york-dispatch-p-charge-info-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/