Subject: I-D Action: draft-rogge-baccelli-olsrv2-ett-metric-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 01:16:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Packet Sequence Number based directional airtime metric for OLSRv2
	Author(s)       : Henning Rogge
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
	Filename        : draft-rogge-baccelli-olsrv2-ett-metric-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-09-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies an directional airtime link metric for usage
   in OLSRv2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rogge-baccelli-olsrv2-ett-metric

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rogge-baccelli-olsrv2-ett-metric-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rogge-baccelli-olsrv2-ett-metric-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/