Subject: I-D Action: draft-constantine-bmwg-traffic-management-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 13:53:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traffic Management Benchmarking
	Author(s)       : Barry Constantine
                          Timothy Copley
                          Ram Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-constantine-bmwg-traffic-management-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-09-04

Abstract:
   This framework describes a practical methodology for benchmarking the
   traffic management capabilities of networking devices (i.e. policing,
   shaping, etc.). The goal is to provide a repeatable test method that
   objectively compare performance of the device's traffic management
   capabilities and to specify the means to benchmark traffic management
   with representative application traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-constantine-bmwg-traffic-management

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-constantine-bmwg-traffic-management-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-constantine-bmwg-traffic-management-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/