Subject: I-D Action: draft-wenger-payload-h265-payload-header-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:08:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : H.265 Payload Header Extension and Temporal Scalability Support
	Author(s)       : Stephan Wenger
	Filename        : draft-wenger-payload-h265-payload-header-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-09-26

Abstract:
   Proposed are the allocation of a NAL unit type from the
   "unspecified" set of NAL units of H.265 [HEVC] for the purpose of
   payload header extensions, a generic syntax for the use of that
   pseudo NAL unit, and one application for it: the signaling of
   temporal scalability support information.  Two alternative designs
   are included.  The content of this draft is intended for
   incorporation into the H.265 RTP payload [h265-payload].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wenger-payload-h265-payload-header-extension

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wenger-payload-h265-payload-header-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/