Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-restconf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 14:09:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RESTCONF Protocol
	Author(s)       : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Kent Watsen
                          Rex Fernando
	Filename        : draft-bierman-netconf-restconf-01.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2013-09-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a RESTful protocol that provides a
   programmatic interface over HTTP for accessing data defined in YANG,
   using the datastores defined in NETCONF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netconf-restconf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netconf-restconf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bierman-netconf-restconf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/