Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 16:31:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : List of Internet Official Protocol Standards: Replaced by an Online Database
	Author(s)       : Sandy Ginoza
	Filename        : draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-05.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-09-11

Abstract:
   At one time, the RFC Editor published snapshots of the "Internet
   Official Protocol Standards".  These documents were known as xx00
   documents, the last of which was published in May 2008.  These
   snapshots have been replaced by an online database.  The RFC Editor
   provides an up-to-date list on the RFC Editor website and will no
   longer be publishing these snapshots as RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/