Subject: I-D Action: draft-trace-httpbis-http2-test-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 08:33:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP/2.0 Protocol Test
	Author(s)       : Michelle Lai
                          Changshu Jian
                          Rob Trace
	Filename        : draft-trace-httpbis-http2-test-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-16

Abstract:
   This document suggests guidance and principles for testing
   HTTP/2.0 implementations. Goals are to improve the HTTP/2.0
   specification by mitigating the potential ambiguity of the
   protocol specification and improving interoperability of its
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trace-httpbis-http2-test

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trace-httpbis-http2-test-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/