Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 03:30:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Mapping of Address and Port using Translation (MAP-T)
	Author(s)       : Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Wojciech Dec
                          Ole Troan
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Tetsuya Murakami
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2013-09-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies the "Mapping of Address and Port" double
   stateless IPv6-IPv4 Network Address Translation (NAT64) based
   solution, called MAP-T, for providing shared or non-shared IPv4
   address connectivity to and across an IPv6 network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-t

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-t-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/