Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-dtnrg-dtnmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 18:44:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Delay Tolerant Network Management Protocol
	Author(s)       : Edward J. Birrane
                          Vignesh Ramachandran
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-dtnmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2013-09-30

Abstract:
   This draft describes the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Network Management
   Protocol (DTNMP).  The DTNMP provides monitoring and configuration
   features between managing devices and those managed devices operating
   on the far side of high-delay or high-disruption links.  The protocol
   is designed to minimize the number of transmitted bytes, operate
   without sessions or (concurrent) two-way links, and to function
   autonomously when there is no timely contact with a network operator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dtnmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dtnmp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/