Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pcp-sipto-serv-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 02:41:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCP Server Discovery in Mobile Networks with SIPTO
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-chen-pcp-sipto-serv-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-18

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension to DHCPv4 Relay information so
   that a PCP client learns the relevant PCP server deployed in the
   context of traffic offload.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pcp-sipto-serv-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pcp-sipto-serv-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/