Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-mmusic-max-ssrc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 06:22:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Synchronization Sources (SSRC) in SDP Media Descriptions
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Bo Burman
                          Fredrik Jansson
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-mmusic-max-ssrc-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-09-19

Abstract:
   This document describes use-cases where endpoints, for a given media
   type, use multiple media sources.  It also describes how endpoints
   normally support media sources, and limitations associated with the
   support of multiple sources.

   This document also defines two new SDP attributes, "max-send-ssrc"
   and "max-recv-ssrc".  The attributes allows an entity to, for a given
   media description, indicate sending and receiving capabilities of
   multiple media sources, based on codec usage .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-mmusic-max-ssrc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westerlund-mmusic-max-ssrc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-westerlund-mmusic-max-ssrc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/