Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsou-behave-ftp46-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 19:39:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An FTP Application Layer Gateway (ALG) for IPv4-to-IPv6 Translation
	Author(s)       : Tina Tsou
                          Simon Perreault
                          Jing Huang
	Filename        : draft-tsou-behave-ftp46-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-15

Abstract:
   An FTP ALG for NAT64 was defined in RFC 6384.  Its scope was limited
   to an IPv6 client connecting to an IPv4 server.  This memo supports
   the case of an IPv4 client connecting to an IPv6 server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsou-behave-ftp46

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsou-behave-ftp46-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsou-behave-ftp46-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/