Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-gap-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:13:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NV03 NVA Gap Analysis
	Author(s)       : Linda Dunbar
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-gap-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-09-20

Abstract:
   The intent of the draft is to identify the gaps of existing
   solutions against NVO3's NVE <-> NVA control plane requirement.
   Through the gap analysis, the document provides a basis for
   future works that develop solutions for NVE<->NVA control plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-gap-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-gap-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/