Subject: I-D Action: draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 10:00:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for SDP Attributes when Multiplexing
	Author(s)       : Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-04.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2013-09-24

Abstract:
   The Session Description Protocol (SDP) provides mechanisms to
   describe attributes of multimedia sessions and of individual media
   streams (e.g., Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) sessions) within a
   multimedia session.  In the RTCWeb WG, there is a need to use a
   single 5-tuple for sending and receiving media associated with
   multiple media descriptions ("m=" lines).  Such a requirement has
   raised concerns over the semantic implications of the SDP attributes
   associated with the RTP Sessions multiplexed over a single transport
   layer flow.

   The scope of this specification is to provide a framework for
   analyzing the multiplexing characteristics of SDP attributes.  The
   specification also categorizes existing attributes based on the
   framework described herein.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nandakumar-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/