Subject: I-D Action: draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 22:28:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML) XML Media Type
	Author(s)       : Remon Sinnema
                          Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-09-12

Abstract:
   This specification registers an XML-based media type for the
   eXtensible Access Control Markup Language (XACML).

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list [1].

   Online access to all versions and files is available on github [2].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sinnema-xacml-media-type-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/