Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaplan-stir-fried-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 12:48:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure Telephone Identity Revisited (STIR) Frequently Repeated Information and Explanation Document (FRIED)
	Author(s)       : Hadriel Kaplan
	Filename        : draft-kaplan-stir-fried-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2013-09-03

Abstract:
   This document is a type of FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for new
   STIR Working Group participants.  Since its inception three months
   ago there have been over 1,500 emails on the mailing list, before
   the WG was even formed.  Some of the emails repeat topics, because
   newcomers cannot be expected to read all previous emails in the
   archive.  This document is an attempt to capture some of the
   previously asked and answered questions.

   This document is written by one individual, is not intended to be
   published as an RFC, and is only meant as a temporary FAQ while the
   Working Group begins.  The document attempts to provide both high-
   level information for non-experts, as well as low-level information
   for protocol experts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaplan-stir-fried

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaplan-stir-fried-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/