Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-i18n-boundary-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Sep 2013 17:08:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Boundary Analysis for Internationalization and Localization
	Author(s)       : Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-williams-i18n-boundary-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-09-21

Abstract:
   Internationalization of protocols and programs often requires
   determining where to use one or another character repertoire,
   codeset, encoding, where to perform localization, and so on.  This
   document aims to serve as a guide to Internet protocol designers in
   determining what they may or should recommend or require of protocol
   implementors.  Of particular interest in this document are filesystem
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-i18n-boundary-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-i18n-boundary-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/