Subject: I-D Action: draft-ovsienko-babel-hmac-authentication-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 11:20:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Babel HMAC Cryptographic Authentication
	Author(s)       : Denis Ovsienko
	Filename        : draft-ovsienko-babel-hmac-authentication-04.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2013-09-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a cryptographic authentication mechanism for
   Babel routing protocol, updating, but not superceding RFC 6126.  The
   mechanism allocates two new TLV types for the authentication data,
   uses HMAC and is both optional and backward compatible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ovsienko-babel-hmac-authentication

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ovsienko-babel-hmac-authentication-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ovsienko-babel-hmac-authentication-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/