Subject: I-D Action: draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 18:05:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Domain Name Registration Data (DNRD) Objects Mapping
	Author(s)       : Francisco Arias
                          Gustavo Lozano
                          Shoji Noguchi
                          James Gould
                          Chethan Thippeswamy
	Filename        : draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-05.txt
	Pages           : 177
	Date            : 2013-09-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format, contents and semantics of Domain
   Name Registration Data (DNRD) Escrow deposits for a Domain Name
   Registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-arias-noguchi-dnrd-objects-mapping-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/