Subject: I-D Action: draft-ilan-dispatch-subscription-diff-list-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 05:00:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Subscription to Differntial Resource lists in SIP Presence Event Notification model
	Author(s)       : N Ilankumaran
                          R Gopalakrishnan
	Filename        : draft-ilan-dispatch-subscription-diff-list-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-09-23

Abstract:
   SIP SIMPLE work group has defined several improvements to SIP
   Presence event notification model, such as subscription to a list of
   resources in the body of single SUBSCRIBE request, and Resource List
   Server (RLS) to create subscription to resource list identified by a
   URI. This document presents an extension to incrementally update
   resource list contained in the body of subscription requests for SIP
   presence. The document defines semantics for creating incremental
   changes to resource list that are carried in requests for
   subscription refreshes. This enables reduction in the number of
   messages exchanged for subscriptions in large network of inter-
   connected SIP based presence servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ilan-dispatch-subscription-diff-list

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ilan-dispatch-subscription-diff-list-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ilan-dispatch-subscription-diff-list-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/