Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-dmm-ip-reachability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 03:06:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MN IP reachablility for the DMM
	Author(s)       : Chunshan Xiong
                          Jianning Liu
	Filename        : draft-xiong-dmm-ip-reachability-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-09-27

Abstract:
   In distributed mobility management (DMM) environment, the mobile node
   (MN) has more than one IP addresses and can use different IP address
   to communicate with different hosts.

   When a new correspondent node (CN) initials an IP session with MN,
   the CN needs to find and select one of the MN's IP addresses to best
   (e.g. with low delay) for the IP session..

   This draft provides two solutions to find and select of MN's IP
   addresses, one is DDNS[rfc 2136]-based solution, the other is Server
   Register-based solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-dmm-ip-reachability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-dmm-ip-reachability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/