Subject: I-D Action: draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 15:43:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ICANN Registry Interfaces
	Author(s)       : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-09-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the interfaces provided by ICANN to Registry
   Operators in order to fulfill the requirements of Specification 2 and
   3 of the New gTLD Base Agreement.  The interface provided by ICANN to
   Data Escrow Agents in order to fulfill the requirements of
   Specification 2 of the New gTLD Base Agreement is also described in
   this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lozano-icann-registry-interfaces-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/