Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sunset4-noipv4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 04:01:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Sunsetting IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Turning off IPv4 Using DHCPv6 or Router Advertisements
	Author(s)       : Simon Perreault
                          Wes George
                          Tina Tsou
                          Tianle Yang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sunset4-noipv4-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-09-24

Abstract:
   This memo defines a new DHCPv6 option and a new Router Advertisement
   option for indicating to a dual-stack host or router that IPv4 is to
   be turned off.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sunset4-noipv4

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sunset4-noipv4-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/