Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-ical-relations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 23:59:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Support for Icalendar Relationships
	Author(s)       : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-douglass-ical-relations-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-09-25

Abstract:
   This specification updates RELATED-TO and introduces new iCalendar
   properties LINK and RELATED-ID to allow better linking and grouping
   of iCalendar components and related data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-douglass-ical-relations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-douglass-ical-relations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-douglass-ical-relations-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/