Subject: I-D Action: draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 07:50:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Test Delegations from the Root Prior to Full Allocation and Delegation
	Author(s)       : Olaf Kolkman
                          Andrew Sullivan
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-09-20

Abstract:
   The delegation of certain strings as TLDs will cause stability and
   security issues if such strings have been used in private
   environments prior to their delegation.  It is recommended that test
   delegations be used to enable empirical research on the extent of the
   possible disruption prior to actual allocation and delegation of any
   label in the root zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/