Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-implementer-obligations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 05:50:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Expectations of Implementers of IETF Protocols
	Author(s)       : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-implementer-obligations-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-09-10

Abstract:
   By choosing to implement an IETF protocol, one is expected to follow
   the specification, associated best current practices, and IANA
   registry practices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-implementer-obligations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-implementer-obligations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-implementer-obligations-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/