Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-dnsop-defense-collision-mitigate-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 17:34:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A method for mitigating namespace collisions
	Author(s)       : Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-dnsop-defense-collision-mitigate-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-09-16

Abstract:
   This document outlines a possible, but not recommended, method to
   mitigate the effect of collisions in the DNS namespace by providing a
   means for end users to disambiguate the conflict.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-dnsop-defense-collision-mitigate

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-dnsop-defense-collision-mitigate-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wkumari-dnsop-defense-collision-mitigate-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/