Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-opsawg-vnf-config-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 19:00:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Network Function Configuration Architecture
	Author(s)       : Hong Zhou
                          Haibin Song
                          Fu Qiao
	Filename        : draft-zhou-opsawg-vnf-config-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-09-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture of remote service
   installation and configuration in the provider's network through a
   centralized management system.  This is a typical scenario for
   virtual network function installation and dynamic configuration in
   network function virtualization (NFV) context.  It is also a typical
   scenario in cloud computing environment where end users do not have
   to install applications on their end hosts, but can install their own
   featured powerful software application in the cloud.  This
   specification describes an architecture of virtual network function
   installation and configuration.  It is also applicable to other use
   cases with similar requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-opsawg-vnf-config-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-opsawg-vnf-config-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/