Subject: I-D Action: draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 22:56:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multimedia Conference Recording Use Cases and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Paul H. Kyzivat
                          Michael Yan
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-09-12

Abstract:
   The current work of SIPREC will soon finish.  As conferences are the
   key requirement for some environments, it is worth to explore several
   extensions and additional functionalities to support multimedia
   conference recording.  SIPREC is not sufficient to record all the
   conference sessions via certain interactive media channels, like
   multi-user chat or screen sharing.

   This draft tries to show the use cases for multimedia conference
   recording and the requirements for how to work well under SIPREC
   mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/