Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ccamp-auto-mbb-te-path-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 07:56:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IGP Extensions for Automatic Computation of MPLS Traffic Engineering Path Using Traffic Engineering Layers and Areas
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Li Zhang
                          Yuanjiao Liu
	Filename        : draft-li-ccamp-auto-mbb-te-path-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-09-24

Abstract:
   As the network scale expands, especially in the mobile backhaul
   network, automatic computation of MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE) path
   becomes very important.  But owing to requirements on the MPLS TE
   path, explicit path or affinity property has to be introduced for the
   path computation.  This causes the complexity of MPLS TE path design.
   The document proposes an architecture and corresponding OSPF and ISIS
   extensions to improve automation on computation of MPLS TE path.
   MPLS TE networks are divided into different traffic engineering
   layers and areas according to the characteristics of the network
   topology.  MPLS TE path can compute automatically based on traffic
   engineering layers and areas to satisfy major requirements to bear
   mobile network services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ccamp-auto-mbb-te-path

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ccamp-auto-mbb-te-path-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/