Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-prismproof-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:22:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PRISM-Proof Security Considerations
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-prismproof-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-09-11

Abstract:
   PRISM is reputed to be a classified US government that involves
   covert interception of a substantial proportion of global Internet
   traffic. This document describe the security concerns such a program
   raises for Internet users and security controls that may be employed
   to mitigate the risk of pervasive intercept capabilities regardless
   of source.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-prismproof-req

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-prismproof-req-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/