Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:50:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Reference Path and Measurement Points for LMAP
	Author(s)       : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Sam Crawford
                          Phil Eardley
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-09-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a reference path for Large-scale Measurement of
   Broadband Access Performance (LMAP) and measurement points for
   commonly used performance metrics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/