Subject: I-D Action: draft-sheffer-tls-bcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 07:27:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommendations for Secure Use of TLS and DTLS
	Author(s)       : Yaron Sheffer
                          Ralph Holz
	Filename        : draft-sheffer-tls-bcp-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-09-20

Abstract:
   Over the last few years there have been several serious attacks on
   TLS, including attacks on its most commonly used ciphers and modes of
   operation.  This document offers recommendations on securely using
   the TLS and DTLS protocols, given existing standards and
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sheffer-tls-bcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sheffer-tls-bcp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sheffer-tls-bcp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/