Subject: I-D Action: draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 09:20:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Characterization of Proposed Standards
	Author(s)       : Olaf Kolkman
                          Scott O. Bradner
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-17

Abstract:
   RFC 2026 describes the review performed by the IESG on IETF Proposed
   Standard RFCs and states the maturity level of those documents.  This
   document clarifies those descriptions and updates RFC 2026 by
   providing a new characterization Proposed Standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/