Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuehlewind-tcpm-ecn-fallback-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 07:37:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Mechanism for ECN Path Probing and Fallback
	Author(s)       : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-kuehlewind-tcpm-ecn-fallback-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-10

Abstract:
   Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) is a TCP/IP extension that is
   widely implemented but hardly used due to the perceived unusablilty
   of ECN on many paths through the Internet caused by ECN-ignorant
   routers and middleboxes.  This document specifies an ECN probing and
   fall-back mechanism in case ECN has be successfully negotiated
   between two connection endpoints, but might not be usable on the
   path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuehlewind-tcpm-ecn-fallback

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuehlewind-tcpm-ecn-fallback-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kuehlewind-tcpm-ecn-fallback-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/