Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-link-desc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 18:42:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Link Descriptions
	Author(s)       : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-link-desc-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-09-15

Abstract:
   Interactions with many resources on the Web are driven by links, and
   these links often define certain expectations about the interactions
   (such as HTTP methods being used, media types being sent in the
   request, or URI parameters being used in a certain way).  While these
   expectations are essential to define the possible framework for
   interactions, it may be useful to further narrow them down by
   providing link descriptions, which can help clients to gain more
   runtime knowledge about the resource they are about to interact with.
   This memo defines Link Descriptions, a model and associated media
   type that can be used to describe links by supporting descriptive
   markup for representing interaction information with links.  Link
   Descriptions can be used by media types (by inclusion or by
   reference) that seek to make Link Descriptions runtime-capable,
   without having to create their own representation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-link-desc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-link-desc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/