Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-xmpp-tls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 19:14:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of Transport Layer Security (TLS) in the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-xmpp-tls-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-09-12

Abstract:
   This document provides recommendations for the use of Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) in the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
   (XMPP).  This document updates RFC 6120.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-xmpp-tls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-xmpp-tls-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-xmpp-tls-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/