Subject: I-D Action: draft-ieee-rac-oui-restructuring-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 14:16:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OUI Registry Restructuring
	Author(s)       : Glenn Parsons
	Filename        : draft-ieee-rac-oui-restructuring-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-09-09

Abstract:
   The IEEE Registration Authority Committee, which has oversight
   for the OUI based registries, is seeking IETF community input as
   it finalizes restructuring the OUI registries.  This document
   provides background on the RAC as well as explaining the proposed
   restructuring and the rationale.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ieee-rac-oui-restructuring

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ieee-rac-oui-restructuring-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ieee-rac-oui-restructuring-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/