Subject: I-D Action: draft-anipko-mif-mpvd-arch-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 17:25:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multiple Provisioning Domain Architecture
	Author(s)       : Dmitry Anipko
	Filename        : draft-anipko-mif-mpvd-arch-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-09-22

Abstract:
   This document is a product of the work of MIF architecture design
   team.  It outlines a solution framework for some of the issues,
   experienced by nodes that can be attached to multiple networks.  The
   framework defines the notion of a Provisioning Domain (PVD) - a
   consistent set of network configuration information, and PVD-aware
   nodes - nodes which learn PVDs from the attached network(s) and/or
   other sources and manage and use multiple PVDs for connectivity
   separately and consistently.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anipko-mif-mpvd-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anipko-mif-mpvd-arch-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-anipko-mif-mpvd-arch-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/