Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-netmod-acl-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 22:03:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : YANG Data Model for Stateless Packet Filter Configuration
	Author(s)       : Lisa Huang
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-huang-netmod-acl-03.txt
	Pages           : 81
	Date            : 2013-09-04

Abstract:
   A Stateless Packet Filter (SPF) determines which packets are allowed
   to transit a system according to a set of rules, applying special
   actions to packets as necessary.  This document defines a YANG data
   model for the configuration of Stateless Packet Filters on a device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-netmod-acl

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-netmod-acl-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huang-netmod-acl-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/