Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-dtnrg-cgreb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 19:28:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Contact Graph Routing Extension Block
	Author(s)       : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-cgreb-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-09-30

Abstract:
   This draft describes an extension block used to convey path
   information in networks using Contact Graph Routing (CGR).  The CGR
   Extension Block (CGR-EB) captures the set of contacts comprising the
   message path calculated by a CGR agent prior to forwarding a message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-cgreb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-cgreb-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/