Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Sep 2013 18:55:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Encapsulating MPLS in UDP
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Nischal Sheth
                          Lucy Yong
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Yongbing Fan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-09-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies an additional IP-based encapsulation for
   MPLS, referred to as MPLS-in-UDP (User Datagram Protocol), which is
   applicable in some circumstances. This document only describes the
   MPLS-in-UDP encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/