Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftpext-ftp-hosts-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 12:29:36 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : File Transfer Protocol HOST Command for Virtual Hosts
    Author(s)     : P. Hethmon, et al
    Filename      : draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftpext-ftp-hosts
    Pages         : 24 
    Date          : Sept. 20, 2013 
    
The File Transfer Protocol, as defined in RFC 959, does not provide a
   way for FTP clients and servers to differentiate between multiple DNS
   names that are registered for a single IP address.  This document
   defines a new FTP command that provides a mechanism for FTP clients
   and servers to identify individual virtual hosts on an FTP server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hethmon-mcmurray-ftpext-ftp-hosts-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.