Subject: I-D Action: draft-murata-atom-phonetics-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 15:29:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Representing phonetics for Japanese names in Atom feeds
	Author(s)       : MURATA Makoto
	Filename        : draft-murata-atom-phonetics-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-09-17

Abstract:
   This specification introduces an attribute for representing Japanese
   phonetics within feeds of the Atom Syndication Format [RFC4287].
   Such phonetics MAY be attached to author names and article titles.
   This attribute is applicable to OPDS(Open Publication Distribution
   System)[OPDS], which is based on Atom.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murata-atom-phonetics

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murata-atom-phonetics-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murata-atom-phonetics-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/