Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-mpls-el-capability-signaling-igp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2013 17:58:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signaling Entropy Label Capability Using Interior Gateway Protocols
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-xu-mpls-el-capability-signaling-igp-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-09-05

Abstract:
   Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) has defined a mechanism to load
   balance traffic flows using Entropy Labels (EL).  An LSR inserts the
   EL Indicator and the EL label only if the LSR that pops them has the
   capability of processing them.  This draft defines a mechanism to
   signal that capability using link state Interior Gateway Protocols
   (IGP).  This mechanism is useful when the label advertisement is also
   done via that IGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mpls-el-capability-signaling-igp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mpls-el-capability-signaling-igp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/