Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 19:13:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL: Multi-Topology
	Author(s)       : Donald Eastlake
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-09-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the IETF TRILL (Transparent
   Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol to support multi-topology
   routing of unicast and multi-destination traffic based on IS-IS
   (Intermediate System to Intermediate System) multi-topology specified
   in RFC 5120. It updates RFC 6325 and updates RFC 6327bis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/