Subject: I-D Action: draft-zu-nov3-security-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 06:40:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Security Requirements of NVO3
	Author(s)       : Zu Qiang
                          Alan Kavanagh
	Filename        : draft-zu-nov3-security-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-09-26

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the security requirements and several issues
   which need to be considered in securing a NVO3 network architecture
   based virtualized data center network for multiple tenants. In
   addition, the draft also discusses issues that could be addressed or
   mitigated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zu-nov3-security-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zu-nov3-security-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/