Subject: I-D Action: draft-guichard-sfc-metadata-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 08:34:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Common Metadata Header Format for IP/MPLS Networks
	Author(s)       : Jim Guichard
                          Simon Spraggs
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Stewart Bryant
	Filename        : draft-guichard-sfc-metadata-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-27

Abstract:
   This document defines the common format for the metadata header used
   to carry metadata in IPv4, IPv6, and MPLS packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guichard-sfc-metadata-header

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guichard-sfc-metadata-header-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/