Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 07:03:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The 'Basic' HTTP Authentication Scheme
	Author(s)       : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-09-13

Abstract:
   This document defines the "Basic" Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
   Authentication Scheme.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTPAuth working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at <http://
   www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/http-auth/current/maillist.html>.

   XML versions, latest edits and the issues list for this document are
   available from <http://greenbytes.de/tech/
   webdav/#draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update>.

   The changes in this draft are summarized in Appendix A.1.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/