Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 18:46:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for Associated Bidirectional LSPs
	Author(s)       : Fei Zhang
                          Ruiquan Jing
                          Rakesh Gandhi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-09-16

Abstract:
   The MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) requirements document [RFC5654],
   describes that MPLS-TP MUST support associated bidirectional point-
   to-point LSPs.

   This document provides a method to bind two unidirectional Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) into an associated bidirectional LSP. The
   association is achieved by defining the new Association Types in the
   [Extended] ASSOCIATION object.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/