Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-lta-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 02:47:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RPKI Local Trust Anchor Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-lta-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-09-25

Abstract:
   There are a number of critical circumstances where a localized
   routing domain needs to augment or modify the Global RPKI.  This
   document attempts to outline a few of them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-lta-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-lta-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/