Subject: I-D Action: draft-crocker-id-adoption-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:29:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Creating an IETF Working Group Draft
	Author(s)       : Adrian Farrel
                          Dave Crocker
	Filename        : draft-crocker-id-adoption-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-09-19

Abstract:
   The productive output of IETF working groups is documents, as
   mandated by the working group's charter.  When a working group is
   ready to develop a particular document it usually "adopts" it as a
   working group draft.  The document that a working group adopts and
   then develops further is based on initial input at varying levels of
   maturity.  An initial working group draft might be a document already
   in wide use, or it might be a blank sheet, wholly created by the
   working group, or it might represent any level of maturity in
   between.  This document discusses typicals aspects of a working
   group's handling of its formal documents, which are targeted for
   publication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crocker-id-adoption

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-crocker-id-adoption-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-crocker-id-adoption-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/