Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-repute-media-type-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Sep 2013 01:09:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Media Type for Reputation Interchange
	Author(s)       : Nathaniel Borenstein
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-media-type-12.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-09-07

Abstract:
   This document defines the format of reputation response data
   ("reputons"), the media-type for packaging it, and definition of a
   registry for the names of reputation applications and response sets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-media-type

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-repute-media-type-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-repute-media-type-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/