Subject: I-D Action: draft-livingood-dont-switch-resolvers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 07:53:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : In Case of DNSSEC Validation Failures, Do Not Change Resolvers
	Author(s)       : Jason Livingood
	Filename        : draft-livingood-dont-switch-resolvers-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-09-04

Abstract:
   DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) is beginning widespread deployment.
   However, domain signing tools and processes are not yet as mature and
   reliable as is the case for non-DNSSEC-related domain administration
   tools and processes.  As a result, some DNSSEC validation failures
   may occur.  When these failures do occur, end users SHOULD NOT change
   to a non-validating DNS resolver.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-livingood-dont-switch-resolvers

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-livingood-dont-switch-resolvers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/