Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-privacy-identifiers-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 07:59:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Privacy and Identifiers
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-privacy-identifiers-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-09-14

Abstract:
   The Internet provides the ability for information to be spread beyond
   geographical boundaries at the speed of light.  Once information is
   available over the Internet it leaves the private realm.  If the
   information can be used to identify a person it can affect the
   privacy of the individual.  There are cases when it can increase the
   physical risk to the individual or where it can have a negative
   financial impact.  Some types of information can be an embarassment
   to an individual and negatively affect the person's reputation.

   This document discusses about identifiers in the context of privacy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-privacy-identifiers

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-privacy-identifiers-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moonesamy-privacy-identifiers-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/