Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-xrblock-post-repair-loss-count-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 23:07:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) for Post-Repair Non-Run Length Encoding (RLE) Loss Count Metrics
	Author(s)       : Rachel Huang
                          Varun Singh
	Filename        : draft-huang-xrblock-post-repair-loss-count-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-09-15

Abstract:
   This document defines an RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report
   (XR) Block that allows reporting of post-repair loss count metrics
   for a range of RTP applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-xrblock-post-repair-loss-count

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-xrblock-post-repair-loss-count-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/