Subject: I-D Action: draft-amjads-ipsecme-ikev2-data-channel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Sep 2013 04:47:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IKEv2 based lightweight secure data communication
	Author(s)       : Amjad S. Inamdar
                          Rajeshwar Singh
	Filename        : draft-amjads-ipsecme-ikev2-data-channel-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-09-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an IKEv2 based lightweight secure data
   communication mechanism over UDP port 4500, that supports reliable
   and unreliable data transfers, integrity protected encryption and
   integrity-only protection, in-band and out-of-band keys,
   fragmentation and payload identification.  With this mechanism, IKEv2
   provides a complete secure connectivity solution that addresses key
   management and secure data communication needs of applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amjads-ipsecme-ikev2-data-channel

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amjads-ipsecme-ikev2-data-channel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/