Subject: I-D Action: draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 06:31:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Eurosystem Messaging
	Author(s)       : Miriam Ortseifen
                          Gunnar Dickfeld
	Filename        : draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-09-11

Abstract:
   This document defines and registers with IANA a Uniform Resource Name
   (URN) namespace that is managed by Deutsche Bundesbank (member of
   ESCB) for usage within messages standardized by the Eurosystem.

Discussion

   This draft version is submitted for formal urn-nid Expert Review
   according to the procedures specified in RFC 3406 for a Formal NID
   application.

   Comments should be sent to the [email-masked] mailing list and
   copied to the document editors at the 'role' email address given in
   the Authors Section.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bundesbank-eurosystem-namespace-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/