Subject: I-D Action: draft-cooper-ietf-privacy-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:23:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Privacy Requirements for IETF Protocols
	Author(s)       : Alissa Cooper
                          Stephen Farrell
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-cooper-ietf-privacy-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-09-20

Abstract:
   It is the consensus of the IETF that IETF protocols be designed to
   avoid privacy violations to the extent possible.  This document
   establishes a number of protocol design choices as Best Current
   Practices for the purpose of avoiding such violations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cooper-ietf-privacy-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cooper-ietf-privacy-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/