Subject: I-D Action: draft-ilan-dispatch-subscription-diff-list-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 09:56:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Subscription to Differntial Resource lists in SIP Presence Event Notification model
	Author(s)       : N Ilankumaran
                          R Gopalakrishnan
	Filename        : draft-ilan-dispatch-subscription-diff-list-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-09-16

Abstract:
   This document presents an extension to create a differential resource
   list contained in the subscription requests for SIP presence. The
   model defined in this document expands on [RFC 5367], to specify
   semantics for the differential resource list carried in SUBSCRIBE
   requests for subscription refreshes. This enables futher optimization
   of back-end subscriptions between RLS and inter-domain PS, and the
   resultant notifications optimized for dynamically updated resource
   lists.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ilan-dispatch-subscription-diff-list

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ilan-dispatch-subscription-diff-list-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/