Subject: I-D Action: draft-clemm-netmod-mount-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 02:00:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mounting YANG-Defined Information from Remote Datastores
	Author(s)       : Alexander Clemm
                          Jan Medved
                          Eric Voit
	Filename        : draft-clemm-netmod-mount-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-09-22

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new capability that allows YANG datastores
   to reference and incorporate information from remote datastores.
   This is accomplished using a new YANG data model that allows to
   define and manage datastore mount points that reference data nodes in
   remote datastores.  The data model includes a set of YANG extensions
   for the purposes of declaring such mount points.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clemm-netmod-mount

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clemm-netmod-mount-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clemm-netmod-mount-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/