Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-flanagan-style-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 09:23:34 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : RFC Style Guide
    Author(s)     : H. Flanagan, et al
    Filename      : draft-flanagan-style
    Pages         : 23 
    Date          : Sept. 4, 2013 
    
   This document is a summary of the style conventions and editorial
   policies that apply to the RFC document series.  It captures the RFC
   Editor&#39;s fundamental requirements and offers guidance regarding the
   format and structure of an RFC.  While in Internet-Draft format, it
   should be considered for discussion purposes only.  Guidance provided
   by this document will not be applied until published as an RFC. 
   Please send your comments to [email-masked].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-flanagan-style-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.