Subject: I-D Action: draft-chenxin-behave-turn-websocket-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 17:58:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN)
	Author(s)       : Xin Chen
                          Sergio Garcia Murillo
                          Oleg Moskalenko
                          Victor Pascual
                          Lorenzo Miniero
	Filename        : draft-chenxin-behave-turn-websocket-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-09-12

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Traversal Using Relays
   around NAT (TURN) protocol, in order to allow it to run over a
   WebSocket channel.  This will allow clients in restrictive networks
   to traverse them and effectively exchange and relay media or data
   over WebSockets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chenxin-behave-turn-websocket

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chenxin-behave-turn-websocket-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chenxin-behave-turn-websocket-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/