Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:13:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : List of Internet Official Protocol Standards: Replaced by an Online Database
	Author(s)       : Sandy Ginoza
	Filename        : draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-06.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-09-11

Abstract:
   At one time, the RFC Editor published snapshots of the "Internet
   Official Protocol Standards".  These documents were known as xx00
   documents, the last of which was published in May 2008.  These
   snapshots have been replaced by an online database, so the RFC Editor
   will will no longer be publishing these snapshots as RFCs.  As a
   result, the RFC Editor will classify unpublished RFC xx00 numbers
   through 7000 as never issued.  Starting with RFC 7100, xx00 numbers
   will be available for assignment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rfced-rfcxx00-retired-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/