Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 21:50:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Integrity Check Value and Timestamp TLV Definitions for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (MANETs)
	Author(s)       : Ulrich Herberg
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
                          Christopher Dearlove
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-09-10

Abstract:
   This document revises, extends and replaces RFC 6622.  It describes
   general and flexible TLVs for representing cryptographic Integrity
   Check Values (ICVs) and timestamps, using the generalized Mobile Ad
   Hoc Network (MANET) packet/message format defined in RFC 5444.  It
   defines two Packet TLVs, two Message TLVs, and two Address Block TLVs
   for affixing ICVs and timestamps to a packet, a message, and one or
   more addresses, respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-rfc6622-bis-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/