Subject: I-D Action: draft-netaddress64bit-tcox-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:08:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Proposal for increasing the Network Address Space of IPv4
	Author(s)       : Tim Cox
	Filename        : draft-netaddress64bit-tcox-00.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2013-09-24

Abstract:
   Proposal to allow 64-bit or 32-bit Network Addressing
   in a single and otherwise unchanged Internet Protocol
   Stack

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-netaddress64bit-tcox

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-netaddress64bit-tcox-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/