Subject: I-D Action: draft-fukuda-vcarddav-phonetic-transcription-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 21:27:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : vCard Format Extensions : phonetic transcription
	Author(s)       : Teiichiro Fukuda
                          Taichi Matsuura
                          Yusuke Yamamoto
	Filename        : draft-fukuda-vcarddav-phonetic-transcription-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-09-24

Abstract:
   This specification adds a new property concerning the phonetic
   transcription to vCard4.0.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fukuda-vcarddav-phonetic-transcription

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fukuda-vcarddav-phonetic-transcription-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fukuda-vcarddav-phonetic-transcription-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/