Subject: I-D Action: draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 12:48:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of the Prefer Header Field in Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)
	Author(s)       : Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-04.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-09-11

Abstract:
   This specification defines how the HTTP Prefer header field can be
   used by a WebDAV client to request that certain behaviors be employed
   by a server while constructing a response to a successful request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-webdav-prefer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/