Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-application-cms-media-type-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 10:35:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The application/cms media type
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
                          Russell Housley
                          Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-turner-application-cms-media-type-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-09-17

Abstract:
   This document registers the application/cms media types for use with
   the corresponding CMS (Cryptographic Message Syntax) content types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-application-cms-media-type

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-application-cms-media-type-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-application-cms-media-type-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/