Subject: I-D Action: draft-penno-pcp-asdn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 08:06:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Application Enabled SDN (A-SDN)
	Author(s)       : Reinaldo Penno
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Dan Wing
                          Suresh Vinapamula
	Filename        : draft-penno-pcp-asdn-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-09-29

Abstract:
   To allow traversal of firewalls or provide additional network
   services such as QoS or supplemental bandwidth, it is necessary to
   deploy application-aware network elements.  Such network elements are
   costly to create, deploy, and are unable to adequately cope with
   changes to the application itself, stifling innovation.

   This document describes a different approach, where the application
   explicitly signals its needs to the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-penno-pcp-asdn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-penno-pcp-asdn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/