Subject: I-D Action: draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 07:42:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Characterization of Proposed Standards
	Author(s)       : Olaf Kolkman
                          Scott O. Bradner
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-09-13

Abstract:
   This document clarifies the description of the review performed on
   and the maturity level of IETF Proposed Standard RFCs and updates RFC
   2026

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/