Subject: I-D Action: draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-json-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 08:28:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Modeling JSON Text with YANG
	Author(s)       : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-json-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-09-23

Abstract:
   This document defines rules for presenting configuration and
   operational state data defined using YANG as JSON text.  It does so
   by specifying a procedure for translating the subset of YANG-
   compatible XML documents to JSON text, and vice versa.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-json

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-json-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-json-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/