Subject: I-D Action: draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 00:23:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobility with ICE (MICE)
	Author(s)       : Dan Wing
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Paal-Erik Martinsen
	Filename        : draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-09-27

Abstract:
   This specification describes how endpoint mobility can be achieved
   using ICE.  Two mechanisms are shown, one where both endpoints
   support MICE and another where only one endpoint supports MICE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/