Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-oauth-client-association-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 11:51:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth Client Association
	Author(s)       : Phil Hunt
                          Tony Nadalin
	Filename        : draft-hunt-oauth-client-association-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-09-27

Abstract:
   This specification defines methods that OAuth clients may use to
   associate (register) with service providers for the purposes of
   accessing OAuth protected resources.  The document describes
   different classifications of OAuth clients and the process to
   directly access or associate for access with a particular OAuth
   Framework protected service provider.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-oauth-client-association

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-oauth-client-association-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/