Subject: I-D Action: draft-presta-clue-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 02:55:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CLUE protocol
	Author(s)       : Roberta Presta
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-presta-clue-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-09-17

Abstract:
   ToDo.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-presta-clue-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-presta-clue-protocol-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-presta-clue-protocol-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/