Subject: I-D Action: draft-cridland-rfc-labels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 02:41:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : On Popularity versus Quality
	Author(s)       : Dave Cridland
	Filename        : draft-cridland-rfc-labels-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-09-03

Abstract:
   Any RFC is typically seen as having the approval of the IETF
   community; Standards Track documents even more so.  This document
   explores the distinction between approval based on specification
   quality, and approval based on high deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cridland-rfc-labels

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cridland-rfc-labels-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/