Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dane-registry-acronyms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 13:12:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Adding acronyms to simplify DANE conversations
	Author(s)       : Olafur Gudmundsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dane-registry-acronyms-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-09-19

Abstract:
   Experience has show that people get confused using the three numeric
   fields the TLSA record.  This document specifies descriptive acronyms
   for the three numeric fields in the TLSA records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-registry-acronyms

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-registry-acronyms-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/