Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-jabberid-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 21:57:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Jabber-ID Header Field
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-jabberid-11.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a header field that enables the author of an
   email or netnews message to include a Jabber ID in the message header
   block for the purpose of associating the author with a particular
   Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-jabberid

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-jabberid-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-jabberid-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/