Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:28:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Revision of the tcpControlBits IPFIX Information Element
	Author(s)       : Brian Trammell
                          Paul Aitken
	Filename        : draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-09-17

Abstract:
   This document revises the tcpControlBits IPFIX Information Element
   defined in [RFC5102] to reflect changes to the TCP Flags header field
   since [RFC0793].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-trammell-ipfix-tcpcontrolbits-revision-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/