Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-nsc-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 01:05:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : network service chaining metadata
	Author(s)       : Fangwei Hu
                          Qiandeng Liang
                          Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-hu-nsc-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-11

Abstract:
   This draft provides a programmable NSC metadata that could be carried
   by different transport types to create network service paths.  The
   NSC metadata architecture and metadata format are defined in this
   document.  In addition, the NSC metadata format negotiation mechanism
   between network controller node and network forwarding nodes is
   specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-nsc-metadata

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-nsc-metadata-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/