Subject: I-D Action: draft-nishizuka-cgn-deployment-considerations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 18:06:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Carrier-Grade-NAT (CGN) Deployment Considerations.
	Author(s)       : Kaname Nishizuka
                          Daigo Natsume
	Filename        : draft-nishizuka-cgn-deployment-considerations-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-09-27

Abstract:
   This document provides deployment considerations for Carrier-Grade-
   NAT (CGN).  Due to emerging new web technologies such as Websocket,
   SPDY and HTTP2.0, the trend of the Internet traffic has been
   changing.  The number of sessions of commonly-used applications were
   investigated to estimate the efficiency of IPv4 address sharing of
   CGN.  Based on the result of the average number of sessions of
   subscribers, the verification of CGN was conducted in the large scale
   network experiment environment with one million emulated subscribers.
   It revealed that CGN can be used in more centralized location of a
   provider's network and it arose many considerations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nishizuka-cgn-deployment-considerations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nishizuka-cgn-deployment-considerations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nishizuka-cgn-deployment-considerations-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/