Subject: I-D Action: draft-wing-dhc-dns-reconfigure-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 04:01:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Dynamic Reconfiguration
	Author(s)       : Prashanth Patil
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Dan Wing
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-wing-dhc-dns-reconfigure-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-09-13

Abstract:
   This specification extends DHCPv6 so that a DHCPv6 Relay Agent can
   dynamically indicate end host connectivity to a DHCPv6 Server.  This
   information is also triggered by any change in connectivity type
   provided to the host.  The DHCPv6 server uses this information as an
   input to its decision-making about configuration parameters to be
   conveyed to that host.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wing-dhc-dns-reconfigure

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-dhc-dns-reconfigure-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wing-dhc-dns-reconfigure-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/