Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 08:23:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman Key Agreement using Curve25519 for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of Curve25519 for key exchange in the
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/