Subject: I-D Action: draft-yong-l3vpn-nvgre-vxlan-encap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 11:06:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NVGRE and VXLAN Encapsulation Extension for L3 Overlay
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-yong-l3vpn-nvgre-vxlan-encap-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-09-04

Abstract:
   Both NVGRE and VXLAN encapsulations were originally designed for L2
   overlay only. This draft proposes the enhancement on both to support
   L3 overlay as well. The proposed method completely decouples the L3
   overlay from the L2 overlay in terms of encoding schema and data
   processing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yong-l3vpn-nvgre-vxlan-encap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yong-l3vpn-nvgre-vxlan-encap-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yong-l3vpn-nvgre-vxlan-encap-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/