Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-l3vpn-orf-covering-prefixes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 07:14:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Covering Prefixes Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4
	Author(s)       : Huajin Jeng
                          Ron Bonica
                          Yakov Rekhter
	Filename        : draft-bonica-l3vpn-orf-covering-prefixes-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-09-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a new ORF-type, called the "Covering Prefixes
   ORF (CP-ORF)".  The CP-ORF is applicable in the context of a Virtual
   Hub-and-Spoke VPN.  It may also be applicable in other BGP/MPLS VPN
   environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-l3vpn-orf-covering-prefixes

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-l3vpn-orf-covering-prefixes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/