Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-v4v6-mcast-ps-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2013 06:36:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IPv4-IPv6 Multicast: Problem Statement and Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Christian Jacquenet
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Yiu Lee
                          Jacni Qin
                          Tina Tsou
                          Qiong Sun
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-v4v6-mcast-ps-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-09-06

Abstract:
   This document discusses issues and requirements raised by intra-
   domain IPv4-IPv6 multicast interconnection and co-existence
   scenarios.  It also discusses various multicast use cases which may
   occur during IPv6 transitioning.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-v4v6-mcast-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-v4v6-mcast-ps-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-v4v6-mcast-ps-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/