Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-pathkey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2013 19:56:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to Resource ReSerVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP- TE) to Support Route Exclusion Using Path Key Subobject
	Author(s)       : Xian Zhang
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Igor Bryskin
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-pathkey-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-09-28

Abstract:
   This document extends the Resource ReSerVation Protocol-Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) eXclude Route Object (XRO) and Explicit Route
   Object (ERO) to support specifying route exclusion requirement using
   Path Key Subobject (PKS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-pathkey

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-pathkey-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/