Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-behave-turn-auth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 03:40:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problems with STUN Authentication for TURN
	Author(s)       : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Alper Yegin
	Filename        : draft-reddy-behave-turn-auth-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-30

Abstract:
   This document discusses some of the issues with STUN authentication
   for TURN messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-behave-turn-auth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-behave-turn-auth-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-behave-turn-auth-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/