Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-prismatic-reflections-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 21:47:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prismatic Reflections
	Author(s)       : Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-prismatic-reflections-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-09-19

Abstract:
   Recent public disclosure of allegedly pervasive surveillance of
   Internet traffic has led to calls for action by the IETF.  This draft
   exists solely to collect together a number of possible actions that
   were mentioned in a vigorous discussion on the IETF mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-prismatic-reflections

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-prismatic-reflections-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/