Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jdobias-appsawg-swapi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 10:29:44 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Simple Web Application Programming Interface -- SWAPI 2.1
    Author(s)     : J. Dobias
    Filename      : draft-jdobias-appsawg-swapi
    Pages         : 30 
    Date          : Sept. 30, 2013 
    
  This Internet-Draft is submitted in full conformance with the
  provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.  Internet-Drafts are working
  documents of the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).  Note that
  other groups may also distribute working documents as
  Internet-Drafts.  The list of current Internet-Drafts is at
  http://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/current.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jdobias-appsawg-swapi-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.