Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 08:57:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Extension to LDP-VPLS for Ethernet Broadcast and Multicast
    Author(s)     : F. JOUNAY, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten
    Pages         : 19 
    Date          : Sept. 10, 2013 
    
This document proposes a simple extension to LDP-VPLS to improve 
 bandwidth efficiency for Ethernet broadcast/multicast traffic 
   within a carrier&#39;s network. It makes use of unidirectional 
   point-to-multipoint PseudoWires to minimise payload frame duplication
   on physical links. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-l2vpn-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.