Subject: I-D Action: draft-quinn-nsc-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 09:33:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Function Chaining (SFC) Architecture
	Author(s)       : Paul Quinn
                          Jim Guichard
                          Surendra Kumar
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-quinn-nsc-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-09-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a standard architecture for the creation of
   Service Function Chains.  It includes architectural concepts,
   principles, and components used for the application of services in a
   network.  This document does not propose solutions or protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-quinn-nsc-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-quinn-nsc-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/