Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dmm-flows-distribution-and-handoff-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 06:04:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Mobility Management: Service Flows Distribution and Handoff Technique based on MIPv6
	Author(s)       : Min Liu
                          Yuwei Wang
	Filename        : draft-liu-dmm-flows-distribution-and-handoff-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-09-27

Abstract:
   This document has a normative description of the service flow
   management technology based on mobile IPv6 (MIPv6). It makes the
   upgrade of management model in MIPv6 from the entire node granularity
   to the single service flow granularity. It proposes a distributed
   mobility management solution, DMIPv6, which is compatible with MIPv6
   and takes different mobility management strategies according to the
   Correspondent Node's position, network conditions and service
   requirements of different service flows so as to achieve the service
   flow handoff and transmission path control. The standard also
   provides route optimization mechanism between the Mobile Node and the
   ordinary Correspondent Node that doesn't support mobile IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dmm-flows-distribution-and-handoff

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dmm-flows-distribution-and-handoff-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-dmm-flows-distribution-and-handoff-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/