Subject: I-D Action: draft-seitz-core-sec-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 07:08:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use cases for CoRE security
	Author(s)       : Ludwig Seitz
                          Stefanie Gerdes
                          Goeran Selander
	Filename        : draft-seitz-core-sec-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-09-16

Abstract:
   This document presents use cases for security measures in scenarios
   involving constrained RESTful devices.  Special focus is placed on
   access control and authentication.  Where specific details are
   relevant, it is assumed that the devices use CoAP as communication
   protocol, however most conclusions apply generally.

   A number of security requirements are derived from the use cases,
   which are intended as a guideline for developing a comprehensive
   authentication and authorization approach for this class of
   scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-core-sec-usecases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-core-sec-usecases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/