Subject: I-D Action: draft-wouters-edns-tcp-chain-query-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 18:11:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP chain query requests in DNS
	Author(s)       : Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-wouters-edns-tcp-chain-query-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-09-10

Abstract:
   This document defines an EDNS0 extension that can be used by a DNSSEC
   enabled Recursive Nameserver configured as a forwarder to send a
   single query over TCP requesting to receive a complete validation
   path along with the regular query answer.  Additionally, use of this
   option is considered a request to keep the TCP connection open to
   serve additional DNS requests.  Use of this option significantly
   reduces DNS latency for hosts deploying DNSSEC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wouters-edns-tcp-chain-query

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wouters-edns-tcp-chain-query-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/