Subject: I-D Action: draft-bannister-dbis-automounter-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2013 12:39:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Directory-Based Information Services: Automounter
	Author(s)       : Mark R. Bannister
	Filename        : draft-bannister-dbis-automounter-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-09-09

Abstract:
   This document extends Directory-Based Information Services (DBIS)
   described in [draft-bannister-dbis-mapping-00] to support the
   automount database.

   The automount database schema SHALL be backwards compatible with the
   Network Information Service [NIS] but stored within [X.500] entries
   so that they may be resolved with the Lightweight Directory Access
   Protocol [RFC4510].

   An automount database contains information about file system mount-
   points that are to be mapped by the automounter.

   This document describes configuration maps [draft-bannister-dbis-
   mapping-00] for the automount database, and database entries
   referenced by those maps.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bannister-dbis-automounter

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bannister-dbis-automounter-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bannister-dbis-automounter-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/