Subject: I-D Action: draft-polk-insipid-bkwds-compatibility-proposal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 12:11:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Proposal for Backwards Compatibility of the INSIPID Session-ID
	Author(s)       : James Polk
                          Paul E. Jones
	Filename        : draft-polk-insipid-bkwds-compatibility-proposal-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-09-16

Abstract:
   This is a proposal for backwards compatibility for the INSIPID
   Session-ID SIP header.

   This draft is never intended to reach RFC status, and is written
   merely to make a concrete proposal that everyone can view - and if
   agreed upon, it will be woven into the INSIPID solution draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-polk-insipid-bkwds-compatibility-proposal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-polk-insipid-bkwds-compatibility-proposal-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/