Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-oauth-software-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 11:49:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 Software Statement
	Author(s)       : Phil Hunt
                          Tony Nadalin
	Filename        : draft-hunt-oauth-software-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-09-27

Abstract:
   This specification defines a JWT authorization assertion known as a
   'software statment' for use in an OAuth protected environment.  A
   software statement is a JWT assertion used by an OAuth client to
   provide both informational and OAuth protocol related assertions that
   aid service providers to recognize OAuth client software and its
   expected behaviour within an OAuth Framework protected resource
   environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-oauth-software-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-oauth-software-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/