Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanelburg-dispatch-private-network-ind-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:59:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-Private-Network-Indication Private-Header (P-Header)
	Author(s)       : Detecon International Gmbh
                          Keith Drage
                          Mayumi Ohsugi
                          Shida Schubert
                          Kenjiro Arai
	Filename        : draft-vanelburg-dispatch-private-network-ind-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-09-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies the SIP P-Private-Network-Indication P-header
   used by the 3rd-Generation Partnership Project (3GPP).  The
   P-Private-Network-Indication indicates that the message is part of
   the message traffic of a private network, and identifies that private
   network.  A private network indication allows nodes to treat private
   network traffic according to a different set of rules than the set
   applicable to public network traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanelburg-dispatch-private-network-ind

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanelburg-dispatch-private-network-ind-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanelburg-dispatch-private-network-ind-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/