Subject: I-D Action: draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2013 16:37:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conference Focus Indicating CCMP Support
	Author(s)       : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Mary Barnes
	Filename        : draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-09-27

Abstract:
   The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol document defines a
   way for a client to discover a conference control server that
   supports CCMP. However, it does not define a way for a client
   involved in a conference to determine if the conference focus
   supports CCMP. This information would allow a CCMP-enabled client
   that joins a conference using SIP to also register for the XCON
   conference event package and take advantage of CCMP operations on the
   conference.

   This document describes two mechanisms, depending upon the need of
   the UA, to address the above limitation. The first mechanism uses the
   Call-Info header, and the second mechanism defines a new value for
   the 'purpose' parameter in the 'service-uris' element in the SIP
   conferencing event package.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/