Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-pkixstatus-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 19:17:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Web PKI Operations: Revocation and Status
	Author(s)       : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-pkixstatus-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the certificate status mechanisms supported
   in the Web PKI

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-pkixstatus

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-pkixstatus-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-pkixstatus-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/