Subject: I-D Action: draft-beeram-ccamp-srclg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:13:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Shared Resource Link Group (SRcLG)
	Author(s)       : Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Igor Bryskin
	Filename        : draft-beeram-ccamp-srclg-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
    This document introduces the concept of SRcLG ("Shared Resource Link
    Group") and discusses its usage in the context of mutually exclusive
    Virtual TE Links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-beeram-ccamp-srclg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-beeram-ccamp-srclg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/