Subject: I-D Action: draft-lewis-lisp-gpe-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 16:00:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Generic Protocol Extension
	Author(s)       : Darrel Lewis
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Larry Kreeger
                          Fabio Maino
                          Paul Quinn
                          Michael Smith
                          Navindra Yadav
	Filename        : draft-lewis-lisp-gpe-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-01

Abstract:
   This draft describes a mechanism for adding generalized multi-
   protocol support to the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
   [RFC6830].  Protocol identification is carried in the LISP header and
   is used to describe the encapsulated payload.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lewis-lisp-gpe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lewis-lisp-gpe-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lewis-lisp-gpe-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/