Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-pce-central-controller-user-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:48:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The User cases for Using PCE as the Central Controller(PCECC) of LSPs
	Author(s)       : Quintin Zhao
                          Katherine Zhao
                          Zekung Ke
	Filename        : draft-zhao-pce-central-controller-user-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   In certain deployment networks deployment scenarios, service
   providers would like to keep all the existing MPLS functionalities in
   both MPLS and GMPLS network while removing the complexity of existing
   signaling protocols such as LDP and RSVP-TE.  In this document, we
   propose to use the PCE as a central controller so that LSP can be
   calculated/signaled/initiated/downloaded through a centralized PCE
   server to each network devices along the LSP path while leveraging
   the existing PCE technologies as much as possible.

   This draft describes the user cases for using the PCE as the central
   controller where LSPs are calculated/setup/initiated/downloaded
   through extending the existing PCE architectures and extending the PCEP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-pce-central-controller-user-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhao-pce-central-controller-user-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/