Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-end2end-data-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:21:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : End-to-end Data Integrity For NFSv4
	Author(s)       : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-end2end-data-protection-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   End-to-end data integrity protection provides a strong guarantee that
   data an application reads from durable storage is exactly the same
   data it wrote previously to durable storage.  This document specifies
   possible additions to the NFSv4 protocol enabling it to convey end-
   to-end data integrity information between client and server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-end2end-data-protection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-end2end-data-protection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cel-nfsv4-end2end-data-protection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/