Subject: I-D Action: draft-klatsky-dispatch-ipv6-impact-ipv4-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 19:41:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Interoperability Impacts of IPv6 Interworking with Existing IPv4 SIP Implementations
	Author(s)       : Carl Klatsky
                          Olle E. Johansson
                          Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Andrew Hutton
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-klatsky-dispatch-ipv6-impact-ipv4-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-07

Abstract:
   This document captures potential impacts to IPv4 SIP implementations
   when interworking with IPv6 SIP implementations.  Although some
   amount of interworking translation will occur at the network and
   application layers, an IPv4 SIP application may still encounter a SIP
   message with some IPv6 values in it, resulting in unforeseen error
   conditions.  Such potential scenarios will be identified in this
   document so that SIP application developers can define solutions to
   handle these cases.  Note, this document is not intended to be an
   exhaustive list, rather to provide an overview of some of the more
   commonly encountered potential scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klatsky-dispatch-ipv6-impact-ipv4

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klatsky-dispatch-ipv6-impact-ipv4-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-klatsky-dispatch-ipv6-impact-ipv4-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/