Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-consensus-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 02:24:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Consensus
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-consensus-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-08

Abstract:
   Decision-making is difficult when there is a need to consider the
   interests of all of the affected parties and when it is important to
   gain widespread community consensus.  This document discusses about
   consensus.  It neither seeks to define consensus nor does it
   prescribe practices for the Internet Standards Process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-consensus

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-consensus-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/