Subject: I-D Action: draft-wing-mptcp-pcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Oct 2013 23:19:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multipath TCP (MPTCP) Path Selection using PCP
	Author(s)       : Dan Wing
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Alan Ford
                          Reinaldo Penno
	Filename        : draft-wing-mptcp-pcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-06

Abstract:
   MultiPath TCP (MPTCP) allows a host to use multiple interfaces to
   transfer data.  Without knowledge of the characterisitcs of each
   network path, the MPTCP stack has to send data to learn those
   characteristics.  This document communicates network characteristics
   using Port Control Protocol(PCP) to allow the MPTCP stack influence
   its functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wing-mptcp-pcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-mptcp-pcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/