Subject: I-D Action: draft-singh-rmcat-cc-eval-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 09:15:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Evaluating Congestion Control for Interactive Real-time Media
	Author(s)       : Varun Singh
                          Joerg Ott
	Filename        : draft-singh-rmcat-cc-eval-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   The Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is used to transmit media in
   telephony and video conferencing applications.  This document
   describes the guidelines to evaluate new congestion control
   algorithms for interactive point-to-point real-time media.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-singh-rmcat-cc-eval

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-singh-rmcat-cc-eval-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-singh-rmcat-cc-eval-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/