Subject: I-D Action: draft-cao-homenet-mif-srvdis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 07:20:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Discovery in the Homenet Environment with Multiple Connections
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
                          Aaron Yi Ding
	Filename        : draft-cao-homenet-mif-srvdis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the problems of service discovery in a homenet
   multiple connection environment.  A multiple connection environment
   consists of multiple-interfaced nodes connecting to multiple networks
   or multiple provisioning domains.  Given a type of service a
   multiple-interfaced client is looking for, the discovery progress
   ought to return a correct pointer to the service instance that the
   client is able to access without trying every available channel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cao-homenet-mif-srvdis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cao-homenet-mif-srvdis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/