Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 19:06:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : AES Encryption with HMAC-SHA2 for Kerberos 5
	Author(s)       : Michael J. Jenkins
                          Michael A. Peck
                          Kelley W. Burgin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-10-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies two encryption types and two corresponding
   checksum types for Kerberos 5.  The new types use AES in CBC mode
   with plaintext padding for confidentiality and HMAC with a SHA-2 hash
   for integrity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/