Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 11:31:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MSA-to-MDA S/MIME signing & encryption
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-10-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies how S/MIME signing and encryption can be
   applied between a Message Submission Agent (MSA) and a Message
   Delivery Agent (MDA) or between 2 Message Transfer Agents (MTA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/