Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-alto-app-net-info-exchange-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:09:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO Extensions to Support Application and Network Resource Information Exchange for High Bandwidth Applications in TE networks
	Author(s)       : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Qin Wu
                          Greg M. Bernstein
                          Tae-Sang Choi
	Filename        : draft-lee-alto-app-net-info-exchange-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
This draft proposes ALTO information model and protocol extensions to
support application and network resource information exchange for high
bandwidth applications in partially controlled and controlled
environments as part of the infrastructure to application information
exposure (i2aex) initiative.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-alto-app-net-info-exchange

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-alto-app-net-info-exchange-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-alto-app-net-info-exchange-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/