Subject: I-D Action: draft-yong-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:00:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Generic UDP Encapsulation for IP Tunneling
	Author(s)       : Edward Crabbe
                          Lucy Yong
                          Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-yong-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of encapsulating arbitrary protocols
   within GRE and UDP headers.  In this encapsulation, the source UDP
   port may be used as an entropy field for purposes of loadbalancing
   while the payload protocol may be identified by the GRE Protocol
   Type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yong-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yong-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yong-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/