Subject: I-D Action: draft-choi-cdni-control-init-bootstrapping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 19:40:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNi Control - Initialization and Bootstrapping
	Author(s)       : Taesang Choi
                          John Dongho Shinn
                          Jonggyu Sung
                          Jongmin Lee
                          Ja-Ryeong Koo
                          Yong Hwan Bang
	Filename        : draft-choi-cdni-control-init-bootstrapping-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document proposes a mechanism for a CDN to initiate the
   interconnection across CDNs and bootstrap the other CDNi interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-choi-cdni-control-init-bootstrapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-choi-cdni-control-init-bootstrapping-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-choi-cdni-control-init-bootstrapping-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/