Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-active-active-cp-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 02:54:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Control Plane Requirements for TRILL Active/Active Edge
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Russ White
                          Hongjun Zhai
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-active-active-cp-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   TRILL Active/Active Edge enables a Multi-Chassis Link Aggregation
   Group to connect to multiple RBridges which can ingress and egress
   data traffic for the same VLAN at the same time. The purpose of
   introducing the TRILL Active/Active Edge is to increase the access
   bandwidth and resilience. This new access type puts forward new
   requirements for TRILL control plane. Current TRILL control plane
   need be extended in order to make the TRILL Active/Active Edge
   operational. Requirements are developed in this document as the
   guidelines for designing those specific control plane functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trill-active-active-cp-req

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trill-active-active-cp-req-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/