Subject: I-D Action: draft-boese-vcarddav-signedvcard-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:50:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : vCard Format Extensions : Signed vCards
	Author(s)       : Daniel Eliot Boese
	Filename        : draft-boese-vcarddav-signedvcard-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
The base vCard 4.0 specification defines a large number of properties.
This specification adds two new parameters and six new properties to
vCard 4.0, which allow the use of cryptography and public-key
infrastructure (PKI) for identity assertion.

Note

  Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
  be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boese-vcarddav-signedvcard

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boese-vcarddav-signedvcard-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boese-vcarddav-signedvcard-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/