Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-sfc-legacy-l4-l7-chain-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:34:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Architecture for Chaining Legacy Layer 4-7 Service Functions
	Author(s)       : Linda Dunbar
                          Ning So
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-sfc-legacy-l4-l7-chain-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-10-16

Abstract:
   This draft analyzes the issues associated with chaining existing
   Layer 4-7 service functions that are not aware of service
   encapsulation layers. This draft also examines the network
   architecture for chaining existing L4-L7 service functions. The
   intent is to identify and describe gaps that have not been
   addressed by other SFC drafts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-sfc-legacy-l4-l7-chain-architecture

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-sfc-legacy-l4-l7-chain-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/