Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-panet-problem-statement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 01:11:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Power-Aware Networks (PANET): Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Beichuan Zhang
                          Junxiao Shi
                          Jie Dong
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-zhang-panet-problem-statement-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-10-15

Abstract:
   Energy consumption of network infrastructures is growing fast due to
   exponential growth of data traffic and the deployment of increasingly
   powerful equipment.  There are emerging needs for power-aware routing
   and traffic engineering, which adapt routing paths to traffic load in
   order to reduce energy consumption network-wide.  This document
   outlines the design space and problem areas for potential IETF work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-panet-problem-statement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-panet-problem-statement-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-panet-problem-statement-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/