Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcgrew-dtls-aero-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:54:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Authenticated Encryption with Replay prOtection (AERO) in Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
	Author(s)       : David McGrew
                          John Foley
                          Joe Salowey
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-dtls-aero-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) is a communication security
   protocol that is attractive for use in constrained environments, in
   which it is important to minimize the data expansion added by the
   security protocol, and to support multicast security .  Authenticated
   Encryption with Replay prOtection (AERO) is a cryptographic technique
   that is well suited for use in DTLS, especially in these scenarios:
   it has minimal data expansion, avoids the need to manage implicit
   state, works well with multiple receivers and multiple senders, and
   provides strong misuse resistance.  This document describes how AERO
   can be used in DTLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcgrew-dtls-aero

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcgrew-dtls-aero-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/