Subject: I-D Action: draft-bjorklund-netmod-yang-xpath-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:52:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : YANG XPath Extensions
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-bjorklund-netmod-yang-xpath-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This document introduces new YANG extension statements for defining
   XPath functions.  These functions can be used in XPath expressions in
   YANG modules and in NETCONF XPath filters.  A set of YANG-specific
   XPath functions are also defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bjorklund-netmod-yang-xpath-extensions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bjorklund-netmod-yang-xpath-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/