Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartley-ccamp-rro-editing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:01:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE extensions for RRO editing
	Author(s)       : Matt Hartley
                          Zafar Ali
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Cyril Margaria
	Filename        : draft-hartley-ccamp-rro-editing-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
        This document provides extensions for the Resource ReserVation
        Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) to allow the communication of
        changes made by a node to the information provided by other nodes in
        a ROUTE_RECORD Object (RRO) in Path and Resv messages, or to
        indicate that it has itself provided incomplete information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartley-ccamp-rro-editing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartley-ccamp-rro-editing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/