Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:52:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases and Requirements for MPLS-TP multi-failure protection
	Author(s)       : Zhenlong Cui
                          Rolf Winter
	Filename        : draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the use cases and requirements for multi-
   failure protection (MFP) in MPLS-TP networks.  This document would be
   used to implement MFP for MPLS-TP data paths without any control
   plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/