Subject: I-D Action: draft-yong-isis-ext-4-distribution-tree-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 07:39:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ISIS Protocol Extension For Building Distribution Trees
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Andrew Qu
                          Jon Hudson
	Filename        : draft-yong-isis-ext-4-distribution-tree-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This document proposes an IS-IS protocol extension for automatically
   building bi-directional distribution trees to transport multi-
   destination traffic in an IP network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yong-isis-ext-4-distribution-tree

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yong-isis-ext-4-distribution-tree-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yong-isis-ext-4-distribution-tree-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/