Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-rfc4447bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:32:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Pseudowire Setup and Maintenance using the Label Distribution Protocol
	Author(s)       : Luca Martini
                          Giles Heron
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-rfc4447bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2013-10-15

Abstract:
   Layer 2 services (such as Frame Relay, Asynchronous Transfer Mode,
   and Ethernet) can be "emulated" over an MPLS backbone by
   encapsulating the Layer 2 Protocol Data Units (PDU) and then
   transmitting them over "pseudowires". It is also possible to use
   pseudowires to provide low-rate Time Division Multiplexed and
   Synchronous Optical NETworking circuit emulation over an MPLS-enabled
   network. This document specifies a protocol for establishing and
   maintaining the pseudowires, using extensions to the Label
   Distribution Protocol (LDP).  Procedures for encapsulating Layer 2
   PDUs are specified in a set of companion documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-rfc4447bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-rfc4447bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-rfc4447bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/