Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvarez-pce-path-profiles-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:59:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCE Path Profiles
	Author(s)       : Santiago Alvarez
                          Siva Sivabalan
	Filename        : draft-alvarez-pce-path-profiles-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Path Computation Element
   (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP) to signal path profiles.  A
   stateful or stateless path computation element (PCE) can maintain an
   association between a set of path parameters and a profile.  A PCC
   can use the path profile to initiate a path computation request
   without having to specify a detailed list of path parameters.  In
   addition, a PCC can use the path profile to implement local policies
   associated with a path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvarez-pce-path-profiles

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvarez-pce-path-profiles-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/