Subject: I-D Action: draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:43:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using the International Mobile station Equipment Identity (IMEI) Uniform Resource Name (URN) as an Instance ID
	Author(s)       : Andrew Allen
	Filename        : draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-11.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This specification specifies how the Uniform Resource Name (URN)
   reserved for the GSMA (GSM Association) identities and its sub-
   namespace for the IMEI (International Mobile station Equipment
   Identity) can be used as an instance-id.  Its purpose is to fulfil
   the requirements in RFC 5626 [1] that state "If a URN scheme other
   than UUID (Universally unique identifier) is used, the UA (User
   Agent) MUST only use URNs for which an RFC (from the IETF stream)
   defines how the specific URN needs to be constructed and used in the
   "+sip.instance" Contact header field parameter for outbound
   behavior."

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-allen-dispatch-imei-urn-as-instanceid-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/