Subject: I-D Action: draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 17:00:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conference Focus Indicating CCMP Support
	Author(s)       : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Mary Barnes
	Filename        : draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-09

Abstract:
   The Centralized Conferencing Manipulation Protocol (CCMP) document
   defines a way for a client to discover a conference control server
   that supports CCMP. However, it does not define a way for a client
   involved in a conference to determine if the conference focus
   supports CCMP. This information would allow a CCMP-enabled client
   that joins a conference using SIP to also register for the
   centralized conferencing (XCON) conference event package and take
   advantage of CCMP operations on the conference.

   This document describes two mechanisms, depending upon the need of
   the User Agent (UA), to address the above limitation. The first
   mechanism uses the Call-Info header, and the second mechanism defines
   a new value for the 'purpose' parameter in the 'service-uris' element
   in the SIP conferencing event package.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yusef-dispatch-ccmp-indication-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/