Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandesompel-memento-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:34:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP framework for time-based access to resource states -- Memento
	Author(s)       : Herbert Van de Sompel
                          Michael Nelson
                          Robert Sanderson
	Filename        : draft-vandesompel-memento-11.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2013-10-10

Abstract:
   The HTTP-based Memento framework bridges the present and past Web. It
   facilitates obtaining representations of prior states of a given
   resource by introducing datetime negotiation and TimeMaps.  Datetime
   negotiation is a variation on content negotiation that leverages the
   given resource's URI and a user agent's preferred datetime.  TimeMaps
   are lists that enumerate URIs of resources that encapsulate prior
   states of the given resource.  The framework also facilitates
   recognizing a resource that encapsulates a frozen prior state of
   another resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandesompel-memento

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandesompel-memento-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vandesompel-memento-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/