Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-openv6-address-pool-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:36:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Address Management for IPv6 Transition
	Author(s)       : Chongfeng Xie
                          Qiong Sun
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-sun-openv6-address-pool-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document proposes a mechanism to manage the address pools
   centrally.  Different transition mechanisms can require the address
   pools on-demand.  Therefore, carriers does not need to configure the
   address pools one by one manually and it also help to use the address
   pools more efficiently.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-openv6-address-pool-management

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-openv6-address-pool-management-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/