Subject: I-D Action: draft-caulfield-cdni-rate-pacing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:32:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CDNI Rate Pacing
	Author(s)       : Matt Caulfield
	Filename        : draft-caulfield-cdni-rate-pacing-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   Rate pacing is a class of network traffic shaping which limits the
   transmission rate of data over a network.  This document defines CDNI
   extensions for downstream CDNs to support rate pacing on behalf of
   upstream CDNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-caulfield-cdni-rate-pacing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-caulfield-cdni-rate-pacing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/