Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-config-negotiation-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 00:51:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Configuration Negotiation Protocol for Network Devices
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
                          Yuanbin Yin
	Filename        : draft-jiang-config-negotiation-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-10-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a new protocol that enables intelligent devices
   to dynamically negotiate their configuration with counterpart
   devices.  This document only defines a general protocol as a
   negotiation platform while the negotiation objectives for specific
   scenarios are out of scope.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-config-negotiation-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-config-negotiation-protocol-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/