Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 14:08:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Virtual Private Lan Services (VPLS) Management Information Base
	Author(s)       : Thomas D. Nadeau
                          A S Kiran Koushik
                          Rohit Mediratta
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-12.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2013-10-04

Abstract:
   This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
   Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
   Internet community.  In particular, it describes managed objects for
   modeling of Virtual Private LAN services. It needs to be used in
   conjunction with Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base
   [RFC5601].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/