Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 16:04:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mapping Wi-Fi QoS in a PMIPv6 Mobility Domain
	Author(s)       : John Kaippallimalil
                          Rajesh Pazhyannur
                          Parviz Yegani
	Filename        : draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-10-17

Abstract:
   This document provides a specification to enable end to end QoS in
   networks containing a Wi-Fi network coupled with a PMIPv6 mobility
   domain consisting of a local mobility anchor and mobility access
   gateway. This enables QoS policing and labeling of packets in a
   consistent manner on the 802.11 link between the MN and the AP as
   well as the link between the MAG and the LMA. To enable this, the
   document specifies mapping between QoS parameters on the 802.11 link
   and the QoS Mobility options in the PMIPv6 domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/