Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 02:52:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guideline for dynamic payload type number usage policy
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
                          Roni Even
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   The RTP Profile for Audio and Video Conferences with Minimal Control
   (RTP/AVP) is the basis for many other profiles, such as the Secure
   Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP/SAVP), the Extended RTP Profile for
   Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP)-Based Feedback (RTP/
   AVPF), and the Extended Secure RTP Profile for RTCP-Based Feedback
   (RTP/SAVPF).  This document provides guidelines for payload type
   number usage policy when dynamic payload type allocation is used.
   Also this document updates closed IANA registry "RTP Payload types
   (PT) for standard audio and video encodings".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-avtcore-dynamic-pt-usage-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/