Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-aps-service-chaining-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:06:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Address Sharing Problem Use Cases in Service Chaining Scenario
	Author(s)       : Li Xue
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-xue-aps-service-chaining-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to present two use cases on problems
   arising from address sharing in service function chaining.  The use
   cases are on the parental control service and offloading service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-aps-service-chaining-usecase

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-aps-service-chaining-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/