Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:31:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Roaming Behavior Analysis
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Hui Deng
                          Dave Michaud
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Vizdal Ales
                          Cameron Byrne
	Filename        : draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document intends to enumerate failure cases when a IPv6
   subscriber roams into visited network areas.  The investigations on
   those failed cases reveal the causes in order to notice improper
   configurations, equipment's incomplete functions or inconsistent IPv6
   strategy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-v6ops-ipv6-roaming-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/