Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 08:00:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multipart Content-Format Encoding for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-14

Abstract:
   This memo defines Multipart, an "anonymous" Content-Format that can
   be used to combine (even recursively) several different media types
   into a single CoAP message-body with minimal framing overhead.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fossati-core-multipart-ct-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/