Subject: I-D Action: draft-vgovindan-l2vpn-evpn-bfd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 06:45:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Proactive fault detection in E-VPN
	Author(s)       : Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Samer Salam
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-vgovindan-l2vpn-evpn-bfd-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   This document proposes a proactive, in-band network OAM mechanism to
   detect connectivity faults that affect unicast and multi-destination
   paths in an E-VPN network. The multi-destination paths are used by
   Broadcast, unknown Unicast and Multicast (BUM) traffic. The
   mechanisms proposed in the draft use the principles of the widely
   adopted Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vgovindan-l2vpn-evpn-bfd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vgovindan-l2vpn-evpn-bfd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/