Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-karp-rapd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 20:52:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing Authentication Policy Database
	Author(s)       : Dacheng Zhang
                          Sam Hartman
                          William Atwood
	Filename        : draft-zhang-karp-rapd-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document proposes a conceptual database, the Routing
   Authentication Policy Database (RAPD), which cooperates with the key
   table to provide the configuration information for the automated key
   management protocols in generating key materials for routing
   protocols.  Additionally, the RAPD also provides authorization
   policies so as to guarantee that the keying material for securing
   routing protocol exchanges is distributed only to the appropriate
   peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-karp-rapd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-karp-rapd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/