Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-dnssd-building-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 04:42:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Building control requirements
	Author(s)       : Peter van der Stok
                          Kerry Lynn
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-dnssd-building-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-10-17

Abstract:
   The draft describes an interface to the discovery of services on a
   bounded network segment from a building control perspective.
   Building control has special boundary conditions related to: (1)
   management of devices and services, (2) an installation involving
   stand-alone networks (3) (dis)connecting network (from) to Internet
   without renaming services and devices.  Roaming devices are not
   considered in this version.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-dnssd-building-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-dnssd-building-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/