Subject: I-D Action: draft-morand-http-digest-2g-aka-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 10:14:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Digest Authentication Using GSM 2G Authentication and Key Agreement (AKA)
	Author(s)       : Lionel Morand
	Filename        : draft-morand-http-digest-2g-aka-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-10-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a one-time password generation mechanism for
   Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Digest access authentication based
   on Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) authentication and
   key generation functions A3 and A8, also known as GSM AKA or 2G AKA.
   The HTTP Authentication Framework includes two authentication
   schemes: Basic and Digest.  Both schemes employ a shared secret based
   mechanism for access authentication.  The GSM AKA mechanism performs
   user authentication and session key distribution in GSM and Universal
   Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS) networks.  GSM AKA is a
   challenge-response based mechanism that uses symmetric cryptography.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morand-http-digest-2g-aka

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morand-http-digest-2g-aka-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-morand-http-digest-2g-aka-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/