Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcgrew-aero-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 16:51:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authenticated Encryption with Replay prOtection (AERO)
	Author(s)       : David McGrew
                          John Foley
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-aero-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2013-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes Authenticated Encryption with Replay
   prOtection (AERO), a cryptographic technique that provides all of the
   essential security services needed for communication security.  AERO
   offers several advantages over other methods: it has more compact
   messages, provides stronger misuse resistance, avoids the need to
   manage implicit state, and is simpler to use.  This document defines
   a particular AERO algorithm as well as a registry for such
   algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcgrew-aero

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcgrew-aero-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/