Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-ippm-wireless-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 18:03:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Problem Statement for IP measurement in mobile networks
	Author(s)       : Lingli Deng
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-deng-ippm-wireless-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the potential problems of applying existing
   IP-based performance measurement methods to wireless accessing
   environments.  It suggests that more robust passive measuring methods
   and performance metrics are needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-ippm-wireless

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-ippm-wireless-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/