Subject: I-D Action: draft-liebsch-dmm-framework-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:27:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distributed Mobility Management - Framework & Analysis
	Author(s)       : Marco Liebsch
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Georgios Karagiannis
	Filename        : draft-liebsch-dmm-framework-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   Mobile operators consider the distribution of mobility anchors to
   enable offloading some traffic from their core network.  The
   Distributed Mobility Management (DMM) Working Group is investigating
   the impact of decentralized mobility management to existing protocol
   solutions, while taking into account well defined requirements, which
   are to be met by a future solution.  This document discusses DMM
   using a functional framework.  Functional Entities to support DMM as
   well as reference points between these Functional Entities are
   introduced and described.  The described functional framework allows
   distribution and co-location of Functional Entities and build a DMM
   architecture that matches the architecture of available protocols.
   Such methodology eases the analysis of best current practices with
   regard to functional and protocol gaps.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liebsch-dmm-framework-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liebsch-dmm-framework-analysis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liebsch-dmm-framework-analysis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/