Subject: I-D Action: draft-zxd-rtgwg-ordered-metric-adjustment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:47:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Algorithm for Ordered Metric Adjustment
	Author(s)       : Xudong Zhang
                          Gang Yan
	Filename        : draft-zxd-rtgwg-ordered-metric-adjustment-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   Upon link down event or link up event, each device in network
   individually schedules route calculation.  Because of different
   hardware capabilities and internal/external environments, the time to
   update forwarding entries on these devices are disordered which can
   cause a transient forwarding loop.  This document introduces a method
   to prevent forwarding loop by adjusting link metric gradually for
   several times.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zxd-rtgwg-ordered-metric-adjustment

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zxd-rtgwg-ordered-metric-adjustment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/