Subject: I-D Action: draft-kini-spring-mpls-lsp-ping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:41:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Detecting Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) Data Plane Failures in Source Routed LSPs
	Author(s)       : Sriganesh Kini
                          Hannes Gredler
	Filename        : draft-kini-spring-mpls-lsp-ping-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   MPLS has defined mechanisms for fault detection and isolation and
   mechanisms for reliably sending an echo reply in RFC 4379.  Source
   routed MPLS LSPs are a technique being proposed to address new use-
   cases.  This document describes how mechanisms defined for MPLS fault
   detection and isolation can be applied for source routed LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kini-spring-mpls-lsp-ping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kini-spring-mpls-lsp-ping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/