Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-lsp-usage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:41:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions for remote-initiated LSP Usage
	Author(s)       : Zafar Ali
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Robert Varga
                          Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-lsp-usage-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
     When active stateful PCE is used for managing PCE-initiated LSP,
     PCC may not be aware of the intended usage of the LSP (e.g., in a
     multi-layer network). PCEP Extensions for PCE-initiated MPLS and
     GMPLS LSP Setup specifications do not address this requirement.
     This draft addresses the requirement to specify on how PCC should
     use the remote initiated LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-lsp-usage

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-lsp-usage-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/