Subject: I-D Action: draft-loreto-httpbis-proxy20-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:21:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 2.0 Proxy in HTTP/2.0
	Author(s)       : Salvatore Loreto
                          Robert Skog
                          Hans Spaak
                          Dan Druta
                          Mohammad Hafeez
	Filename        : draft-loreto-httpbis-proxy20-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines and clarifies the role of proxies (aka
   intermediaries) in HTTP 2.0.  It aims to assure that HTTP 2.0
   contains the same proxy features present in HTTP 1.1.  It also
   defines HTTP 2.0 proxies and advocates the importance and the
   benefits that they can provide for HTTP 2.0.  This document aims to
   start the discussion within the HTTPBis wg.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loreto-httpbis-proxy20

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-loreto-httpbis-proxy20-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-loreto-httpbis-proxy20-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/