Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-v6ops-router-test-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 03:39:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Test for router and BRAS devices on the degree of IPv6 support
	Author(s)       : Ma Qiongfang
                          Gu Rong
                          Yang Tianle
	Filename        : draft-ma-v6ops-router-test-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This document introduces the test for the router and BRAS devices on
   the degree of IPv6 support.  IPv6 functions and performance of the
   routers and BRAS widely deployed in current networks are included in
   testing items.  It turns out that some specific IPv6 functions and
   performance are not well-supported by the router and BRAS devices.
   The test results have been discussed to share with internet
   community.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-v6ops-router-test

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ma-v6ops-router-test-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/