Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:20:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Extension for Additional Signal Types in G.709 OTN
	Author(s)       : Zafar Ali
                          Antonello Bonfanti
	Filename        : draft-ali-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
     [I-D.draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-signaling-g709v3] provides the
     extensions to the Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching
     (GMPLS) signaling to control the full set of OTN features including
     ODU0, ODU4, ODU2e and ODUflex. However, it does not cover
     additional signal types mentioned in [G.Sup43] (ODU1e, ODU3e1,
     ODU3e2) or (ODU1f, ODU2f). This draft provides GMPLS signaling
     extension for these additional signal types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-ccamp-additional-signal-type-g709v3-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/