Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:13:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTCWeb Data Channels
	Author(s)       : Randell Jesup
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   The Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers (RTCWeb) working group is
   charged to provide protocol support for direct interactive rich
   communication using audio, video, and data between two peers' web-
   browsers.  This document specifies the non-media data transport
   aspects of the RTCWeb framework.  It provides an architectural
   overview of how the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) is
   used in the RTCWeb context as a generic transport service allowing
   WEB-browsers to exchange generic data from peer to peer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-data-channel-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/