Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:53:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : CDNI Request Routing: Footprint and Capabilities Semantics
	Author(s)       : Jan Seedorf
                          Jon Peterson
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Ray van Brandenburg
                          Kevin J. Ma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document tries to capture the semantics of the "Footprint and
   Capabilities Advertisement" part of the CDNI Request Routing
   interface, i.e. the desired meaning and what "Footprint and
   Capabilities Advertisement" is expected to offer within CDNI.  The
   discussion in this document has the goal to facilitate the choosing
   of one or more suitable protocols for "Footprint and Capabilities
   Advertisement" within CDNI Request Routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-footprint-capabilities-semantics-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/