Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:14:31 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Reverse Secure Shell (Reverse SSH)
    Author(s)     : K. Watsen
    Filename      : draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh
    Pages         : 15 
    Date          : Oct. 29, 2013 
    
 This memo presents a technique for a NETCONF server to initiate a SSH
   connection to a NETCONF client.  This is accomplished by the NETCONF
   client listening on IANA-assigned TCP port YYYY and starting the SSH
   client protocol immediately after accepting a TCP connection on it.
   This role-reversal is necessary as the NETCONF server must also be
   the SSH Server, in order for the NETCONF client to open the IANA-
   assigned SSH subsystem &quot;netconf&quot;.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.