Subject: I-D Action: draft-burbridge-lmap-information-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:55:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Information Model for Large-Scale Measurement Platforms (LMAP)
	Author(s)       : Trevor Burbridge
                          Philip Eardley
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-burbridge-lmap-information-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This Information Model applies to the Measurement Agent within a
   Large-Scale Measurement Platform.  As such it outlines the
   information that is (pre-)configured on the MA or exists in
   communications with a Controller or Collector within an LMAP
   framework.  The purpose of such an Information Model is to provide a
   protocol and device independent view of the MA that can be
   implemented via one or more Control and Report protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burbridge-lmap-information-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burbridge-lmap-information-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-burbridge-lmap-information-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/