Subject: I-D Action: draft-opsawg-ersue-coman-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:55:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Management of Networks with Constrained Devices: Use Cases
	Author(s)       : Mehmet Ersue
                          Dan Romascanu
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-opsawg-ersue-coman-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document discusses the use cases concerning the management of
   networks, where constrained devices are involved.  A problem
   statement, deployment options and the requirements on the networks
   with constrained devices can be found in the companion document [COM-
   REQ].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-opsawg-ersue-coman-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-opsawg-ersue-coman-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/