Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-long-headers-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:20:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Operational Issues Associated With Long IPv6 Header Chains
	Author(s)       : Warren Kumari
                          Joel Jaeggli
                          Ronald P Bonica
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-long-headers-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This memo specifies requirements for IPv6 forwarders as they process
   packets with long header chains.  It also provides guidance for
   application developers whose applications might rely on long headers
   chains.

   As background, this memo explains how many ASIC-based IPv6 forwarders
   process packets and why processing of packets with long header chains
   might be problematic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-long-headers

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-long-headers-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wkumari-long-headers-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/