Subject: I-D Action: draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 04:18:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Test Delegations from the Root Prior to Full Allocation and Delegation
	Author(s)       : Geoff Huston
                          Olaf Kolkman
                          Andrew Sullivan
                          Warren Kumari
                          George Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   The delegation of certain strings as generic Top Level Domains
   (gTLDs) will cause stability and security issues if such strings have
   been used in private environments prior to their delegation.  Test
   delegations can be used to enable empirical research on the extent of
   the possible collision prior to actual allocation and delegation of
   any label in the root zone.  This document describes one such
   approach to an empirical testing framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/