Subject: I-D Action: draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 20:16:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LISP Control Plane for Network Virtualization Overlays
	Author(s)       : Fabio Maino
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Yves Hertoghs
                          Dino Farinacci
                          Michael Smith
	Filename        : draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   The purpose of this draft is to analyze the mapping between the
   Network Virtualization over L3 (NVO3) requirements and the
   capabilities of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) control
   plane.  This information is provided as input to the NVO3 analysis of
   the suitability of existing IETF protocols to the NVO3 requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-maino-nvo3-lisp-cp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/