Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kwatsen-netconf-zerotouch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2013 13:18:07 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Zero Touch Provisioning for NETCONF Call Home (ZeroTouch) draft-kwatsen-netconf-zerotouch-00
    Author(s)     : K. Watsen, et al
    Filename      : draft-kwatsen-netconf-zerotouch
    Pages         : 10 
    Date          : Oct. 29, 2013 
    
 This memo presents a technique for how to establish a secure network
   management relationship between a newly delivered network device,
   configured with just its factory default settings, and the new
   owner&#39;s Network Management System (NMS).  The solution has been
   designed with the following prioritized goals in mind: security,
   deployment flexibility, ease of use, and device cost.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kwatsen-netconf-zerotouch-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.