Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-security-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 03:08:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Requirements of NVO3
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Margaret Wasserman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-security-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-09-28

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the security requirements and several issues
   which need to be considered in securing a virtualized data center
   network for multiple tenants (a NVO3 network for short).  In
   addition, the draft also attempts to discuss how such issues could be
   addressed or mitigated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-security-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-security-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/