Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfernando-i2rs-protocol-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:33:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : I2RS Protocol Requirements
	Author(s)       : Rex Fernando
                          Jan Medved
                          Edward Crabbe
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-rfernando-i2rs-protocol-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   The Interface to Routing System (I2RS) allows an application to
   programmatically query and modify the state of the network.  This
   document defines requirements for an I2RS protocol between
   applications (clients) and network elements (servers).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfernando-i2rs-protocol-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfernando-i2rs-protocol-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/