Subject: I-D Action: draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 01:25:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DiffServ interconnection classes and practice
	Author(s)       : Ruediger Geib
	Filename        : draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This document proposes a limited set of interconnection QoS PHBs and
   PHB groups.  It further introduces some DiffServ deployment aspects.
   The proposals made here should be integrated into a revised version
   of RFC5127.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/