Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-6lo-ghc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:41:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 6LoWPAN Generic Compression of Headers and Header-like Payloads
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-6lo-ghc-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This short I-D provides a simple addition to 6LoWPAN Header
   Compression that enables the compression of generic headers and
   header-like payloads, without a need to define a new header
   compression scheme for each new such header or header-like payload.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-6lo-ghc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-6lo-ghc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/