Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-storm-ipsec-ips-update-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:29:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the STORage Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Securing Block Storage Protocols over IP: RFC 3723 Requirements Update for IPsec v3
	Author(s)       : David Black
                          Paul Koning
	Filename        : draft-ietf-storm-ipsec-ips-update-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   RFC 3723 specifies IPsec requirements for block storage protocols
   over IP (e.g., iSCSI) based on IPsec v2 (RFC 2401 and related RFCs);
   those requirements have subsequently been applied to remote direct
   data placement protocols, e.g., RDMAP.  This document updates RFC
   3723's IPsec requirements to IPsec v3 (RFC 4301 and related RFCs) and
   makes some changes to required algorithms based on developments in
   cryptography since RFC 3723 was published.

   [RFC Editor: The "Updates:" list above has been truncated by xml2rfc.
   The complete list is - Updates: 3720, 3723, 3821, 3822, 4018, 4172,
   4173, 4174, 5040, 5041, 5042, 5043, 5044, 5045, 5046, 5047, 5048 (if
   approved) ]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-storm-ipsec-ips-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-storm-ipsec-ips-update-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-storm-ipsec-ips-update-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/