Subject: I-D Action: draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-local-detour-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:00:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Artificial MRT Islands for Keeping Detours Local
	Author(s)       : Gabor Sandor Enyedi
	Filename        : draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-local-detour-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   IP and LDP Fast ReRoute using Maximally Redundant trees was defined
   in [I-D.ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture].  In this document we add a
   simple extension to that technique, which can guarantee to keep
   detours in the part of the network, where the failure happened.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-local-detour

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-enyedi-rtgwg-mrt-local-detour-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/