Subject: I-D Action: draft-roux-roll-mpl-eval-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:31:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Preliminary results about MPL performance evaluation
	Author(s)       : Pierre Roux
                          Alexandru Petrescu
                          Mounir Kellil
	Filename        : draft-roux-roll-mpl-eval-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This draft presents simulation work and first results related to MPL
   performance evaluation.  The simulation makes it possible to evaluate
   MPL performances in the context of a large network.  The simulated
   network introduces 500 nodes.  The general principles of the
   simulator are described.  Then reference settings are introduced, and
   evaluation indicators are proposed.  Finally preliminary results are
   presented under the form of a few tables, that show the proposed
   indicator values depending on some specific parameter which is used
   as a variable argument.  Among various results, the advantage of
   using reactive mode for MPL is shown in terms of the capability to
   maintain loss free diffusion in harsh radio conditions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roux-roll-mpl-eval

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roux-roll-mpl-eval-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/