Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-pce-discovery-priority-allocation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 04:10:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IGP extension for PCEP transport capability support in the PCE discovery
	Author(s)       : Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wu-pce-discovery-priority-allocation-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   [RFC5088][RFC5089] define a method to advertise path computation
   capabilities using IGP flooding.  OSPF and ISIS are extended to
   support such capabilities advertisement.  However
   [RFC5088][RFC5089]don't provide a method to advertise PCEP over TLS
   support capability.

   This document proposes new capability flag bit for PCE-CAP-FLAGS sub-
   TLV that can be announced as attribute in the IGP advertisement
   (defined in [RFC5088 ][RFC5089]) to distribute transport support
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-pce-discovery-priority-allocation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-pce-discovery-priority-allocation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-pce-discovery-priority-allocation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/