Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6man-wind-sail-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 05:46:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Wireless Neighbor Discovery Stateful Address Identification and Location exchange
	Author(s)       : Pascal Thubert
                          Eric Levy-Abegnoli
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6man-wind-sail-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-10-17

Abstract:
   This draft proposes an extension to IPv6 Neighbor Discovery to
   exchange Stateful Address Identification and Location between State
   Maintaining Entities located over a backbone link about attached
   nodes that are attached to the backbone via a Wireless Link, in order
   to maintain all the entities up-to-date and maintain reachability as
   the attached nodes move.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6man-wind-sail

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6man-wind-sail-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/