Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-tcse-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 03:13:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth Symmetric Proof of Posession for Code Extension
	Author(s)       : Nat Sakimura
                          John Bradley
                          Naveen Agarwal
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-tcse-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   The OAuth 2.0 public client utilizing authorization code grant is
   susceptible to the code interception attack.  This specification
   describe a mechanism that acts as a control against this threat.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-tcse

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-tcse-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-tcse-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/