Subject: I-D Action: draft-presta-clue-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 04:20:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CLUE protocol
	Author(s)       : Roberta Presta
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-presta-clue-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-10-08

Abstract:
   The CLUE protocol is an application protocol conceived for the
   description and negotiation of a CLUE telepresence session.  The
   design of the CLUE protocol takes into account the requirements and
   the framework defined, respectively, in [I-D.ietf-clue-framework] and
   [I-D.ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements].  The companion document
   [I-D.kyzivat-clue-signaling] delves into CLUE signaling details, as
   well as on the SIP/SDP session establishment phase.  We herein focus
   on the application level perspective.  Message details, together with
   the behavior of both the Media Provider and the Media Consumer are
   discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-presta-clue-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-presta-clue-protocol-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-presta-clue-protocol-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/