Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:11:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Trace for Segment Routing Networks Using MPLS Dataplane
	Author(s)       : Nagendra Kumar
                          George Swallow
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Nobo Akiya
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-kumar-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   Segment Routing architecture leverages the source routing and
   tunneling paradigm and can be directly applied to MPLS dataplane.  A
   node steers a packet through a controlled set of instructions called
   segments, by prepending the packet with Segment Routing header.

   The segment assignment and forwarding semantic nature of Segment
   Routing raises additional consideration for connectivity verification
   and fault isolation in LSP with SPRING architecture.  This document
   illustrates the problem and describe a mechanism to perform LSP Ping
   and Traceroute on Segment Routing network over MPLS dataplane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-mpls-spring-lsp-ping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-mpls-spring-lsp-ping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/