Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 08:08:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Operations Model for Router Keying
	Author(s)       : Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-10-11

Abstract:
   The IETF is engaged in an effort to analyze security of routing
   protocol authentication according to design guidelines discussed in
   RFC 6518.  Developing an operational and management model for routing
   protocol security that works with all the routing protocols will be
   critical to the deployability of these efforts.  This document gives
   recommendations to operators and implementors regarding management
   and operation of router authentication.  These recommendations will
   also assist protocol designers in understanding management issues
   they will face.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-ops-model

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-karp-ops-model-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/