Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l3vpn-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:16:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : L2L3 VPN Multicast MIB
	Author(s)       : Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-14

Abstract:
   This memo defines an experimental portion of the Management
   Information Base for use with network management protocols in the
   Internet community.

   In particular, it describes managed objects common to both VPLS and
   VPN Multicast.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l3vpn-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l3vpn-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l3vpn-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/