Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netconf-efficiency-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 11:26:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NETCONF Efficiency Extensions
	Author(s)       : Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-bierman-netconf-efficiency-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes protocol extensions to improve the efficiency
   of the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF).  Protocol
   capabilities and operations are defined to reduce network usage and
   transaction complexity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netconf-efficiency-extensions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netconf-efficiency-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/