Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:05:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP/MPLS IP VPN Virtual PE
	Author(s)       : Luyuan Fang
                          David Ward
                          Rex Fernando
                          Maria Napierala
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Bruno Rijsman
	Filename        : draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture solutions for BGP/MPLS IP
   Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) with virtual Provider Edge (vPE)
   routers. It provides a functional description of the vPE control,
   forwarding, and management. The proposed vPE solutions support both
   the Software Defined Networks (SDN) approach which allows physical
   decoupling of the control and the forwarding, and the traditional
   distributed routing approach. A vPE can reside in any network or
   compute devices, such as a server as co-resident with the application
   virtual machines (VMs), or a Top-of-Rack (ToR) switch in a Data
   Center (DC) network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-pe-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/