Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-karp-kmp-router-fingerprints-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 23:03:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : KARP KMP: Simplified Peer Authentication
	Author(s)       : Uma Chunduri
                          Albert Tian
                          Ari Keranen
                          Tero Kivinen
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-karp-kmp-router-fingerprints-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the usage of Router Fingerprint
   Authentication (RFA) with public keys as a potential peer
   authentication method with KARP pair wise and group Key Management
   Protocols (KMPs).  The advantage of RFA is, it neither requires out-
   of-band, mutually agreeable symmetric keys nor a full PKI based
   system (trust anchor or CA certificates) for mutual authentication of
   peers with KARP KMP deployments.  Usage of Router Fingerprints give a
   significant operational improvement from symmetric key based systems
   and yet provide a secure authentication technique.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-karp-kmp-router-fingerprints

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-karp-kmp-router-fingerprints-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chunduri-karp-kmp-router-fingerprints-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/