Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-bicast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 06:08:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Applying Available Routing Constructs to bicasting
	Author(s)       : Pascal Thubert
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
	Filename        : draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-bicast-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This draft introduces methods that leverage the concept of ARC to
   enable bicasting operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-bicast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-bicast-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-bicast-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/