Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 17:06:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for Extending BGP/MPLS VPNs to End-Systems
	Author(s)       : Maria Napierala
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   The proven scalability and extensibility beyond the original design
   purposes of the BGP/MPLS IP VPNs (IP VPN) technology [RFC4364] has
   made it an attractive candidate for Data Center (DC)/Cloud
   virtualization. This document provides the requirements for extending
   IP VPN (in original or modified versions) into the end-systems/end-
   devices, such as a server in a DCs/Cloud. Physical separation of the
   control and the forwarding planes; virtualizing the network functions
   of the IP VPN network elements, such as a PE, are the key differences
   compared with the classic IP VPN solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fang-l3vpn-end-system-requirements-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/