Subject: I-D Action: draft-cao-nsc-rtg-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 03:54:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing Update Mechanism for Network Service Chaining
	Author(s)       : Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-cao-nsc-rtg-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document proposes a mechanism of routing the packets through a
   series of (virtual) service functions.  The mechanism uses the
   existing IPv6 Mobility Header for routing advertisements, updates and
   acknowledgements.  Comparison with existing service chaining
   mechanisms is to be analyzed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cao-nsc-rtg-update

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cao-nsc-rtg-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/