Subject: I-D Action: draft-beeram-ccamp-network-assigned-upstream-label-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:56:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Assigned Upstream-Label
	Author(s)       : Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Igor Bryskin
	Filename        : draft-beeram-ccamp-network-assigned-upstream-label-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
    This document discusses the GMPLS RSVP-TE extensions that are needed
    to let the network assign an upstream-label for a given LSP. This is
    useful in scenarios where a given node does not have sufficient
    information to assign the correct upstream-label on its own. This
    document also specifies the extensions required for manipulating
    Label-Symmetric Bidirectional GMPLS LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-beeram-ccamp-network-assigned-upstream-label

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-beeram-ccamp-network-assigned-upstream-label-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/