Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ippm-passive-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 01:53:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Gap Analysis of IPPM Passive Measurements
	Author(s)       : Lianshu Zheng
                          Sam K. Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ippm-passive-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This document performs a gap analysis of the current state of IPPM WG
   and ongoing work, in terms of passive measurements, according to the
   new charter of the IPPM WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ippm-passive-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-ippm-passive-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/