Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-6man-ra-privacy-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:16:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Router Advertisement based privacy extension in IPv6 autoconfiguration
	Author(s)       : Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Christoph Meinel
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-6man-ra-privacy-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to address the privacy issues that
   exist within the Privacy Extension (RFC 44941) document so that the
   Privacy Extension document can then be updated to correct these
   shortcomings. These issues include the generation of public addresses
   based on EUI-64, not choosing a good randomized function, not
   changing the Interface ID (IID) when receiving a new router
   advertisement, and some wording issues that might be ambiguous in
   their interpretation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-6man-ra-privacy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-6man-ra-privacy-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rafiee-6man-ra-privacy-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/