Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 18:52:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Coloring based IP Flow Performance Measurement Framework
	Author(s)       : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Hongming Liu
                          Yuanbin Yin
                          Rajiv Papneja
                          Shailesh Abhyankar
                          Guangqing Deng
                          Yongliang Huang
	Filename        : draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   By changing one or more bits of packets to "color" the packets into
   different color blocks, it naturally gives a way to measure the real
   packet loss and delay without inserting any extra OAM packets.  This
   is called "coloring" based IP Flow Performance Measurement (IPFPM).
   This document specifies a framework for this "coloring" based IPFPM
   and defines a new application to the IPFIX for exporting the
   performance measurement statistic data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/