Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 02:43:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Efficient Chunk Availability Compression for PPSP
	Author(s)       : Lingli Deng
                          Jin Peng
                          Yunfei Zhang
                          Yihong Huang
	Filename        : draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   Bloom filters are proposed to be used in compressing chunk
   availability information, periodically exchanged between peers and
   the tracker through PPSP-TP and PPSPP protocols, to reduce relevant
   cost and enhance scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/