Subject: I-D Action: draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 17:29:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) usage for Trickle ICE
	Author(s)       : Emil Ivov
                          Enrico Marocco
                          Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-13

Abstract:
   The Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) protocol describes a
   Network Address Translator (NAT) traversal for UDP-based multimedia
   sessions established with the offer/answer model.  The ICE extension
   for Incremental Provisioning of Candidates (Trickle ICE) defines a
   mechanism that allows ICE agents to shorten session establishment
   delays by making the candidate gathering and connectivity checking
   phases of ICE non-blocking.

   This document defines usage semantics for Trickle ICE with SIP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ivov-mmusic-trickle-ice-sip-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/