Subject: I-D Action: draft-claise-ippm-perf-metric-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 07:32:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Performance Metrics Registry
	Author(s)       : Benoit Claise
                          Aamer Akhter
	Filename        : draft-claise-ippm-perf-metric-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-10-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies an IANA registry for Performance Metrics, for
   both active monitoring and passive monitoring, along with the initial
   content.  This document also gives a set of guidelines for
   Performance Metrics requesters and reviewers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-claise-ippm-perf-metric-registry

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-claise-ippm-perf-metric-registry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-claise-ippm-perf-metric-registry-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/