Subject: I-D Action: draft-ravisingh-mpls-el-for-seamless-mpls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:54:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Entropy label for seamless MPLS
	Author(s)       : Ravi Singh
                          Yimin Shen
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-ravisingh-mpls-el-for-seamless-mpls-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes how entropy labels can be used for load
   balancing in a seamless MPLS architecture. The definition of the
   control plane and data plane behavior at LSP stitching points; and at
   the ingress of an LSP in a hierarchy of LSPs, as described in this
   document, brings the benefits of entropy labels to seamless MPLS as
   MPLS deployments proliferate in the access and aggregation networks.

   This document updates RFC 6790.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ravisingh-mpls-el-for-seamless-mpls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ravisingh-mpls-el-for-seamless-mpls-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ravisingh-mpls-el-for-seamless-mpls-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/