Subject: I-D Action: draft-wouters-edns-tcp-chain-query-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:21:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TCP chain query requests in DNS
	Author(s)       : Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-wouters-edns-tcp-chain-query-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-10-15

Abstract:
   This document defines an EDNS0 extension that can be used by a DNSSEC
   enabled Recursive Nameserver configured as a forwarder to send a
   single query over TCP requesting to receive a complete validation
   path along with the regular query answer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wouters-edns-tcp-chain-query

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wouters-edns-tcp-chain-query-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wouters-edns-tcp-chain-query-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/