Subject: I-D Action: draft-ejzak-dispatch-webrtc-data-channel-sdpneg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 15:44:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SDP-based WebRTC data channel negotiation
	Author(s)       : Richard Ejzak
                          Jerome Marcon
	Filename        : draft-ejzak-dispatch-webrtc-data-channel-sdpneg-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-10-13

Abstract:
   The Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers (RTCWeb) working group is
   charged to provide protocols to support direct interactive rich
   communication using audio, video, and data between two peers' web-
   browsers.  For the support of data communication, the RTCWeb working
   group has in particular defined the concept of bi-directional data
   channels over SCTP, where each data channel might be used to
   transport other protocols, called sub-protocols.  Data channel setup
   can be done using either the in-band WebRTC Data Channel protocol or
   some external (in-band or out-of-band) negotiation.  This document
   specifies how the SDP offer/answer exchange can be used to achieve
   such an external negotiation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ejzak-dispatch-webrtc-data-channel-sdpneg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ejzak-dispatch-webrtc-data-channel-sdpneg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/