Subject: I-D Action: draft-retana-idr-aigp-cost-community-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:45:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of the Cost Community to carry the Accumulated IGP Metric
	Author(s)       : Alvaro Retana
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-retana-idr-aigp-cost-community-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document explains the use of the Cost Community to flexibly
   carry the Accumulated IGP Metric.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-retana-idr-aigp-cost-community

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-retana-idr-aigp-cost-community-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/