Subject: I-D Action: draft-ceccadedios-ccamp-overlay-use-cases-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 02:34:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use cases for operating networks in the overlay model context
	Author(s)       : Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ceccadedios-ccamp-overlay-use-cases-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of use cases for operating networks in
   the overlay model context through the Generalized Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (GMPLS) overlay interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ceccadedios-ccamp-overlay-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ceccadedios-ccamp-overlay-use-cases-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ceccadedios-ccamp-overlay-use-cases-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/