Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 06:45:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Framework for Point-to-Multipoint MPLS in Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : Dan Frost
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Matthew Bocci
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-11

Abstract:
   The Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
   is the common set of MPLS protocol functions defined to enable the
   construction and operation of packet transport networks.  The MPLS-TP
   supports both point-to-point and point-to-multipoint transport paths.
   This document defines the elements and functions of the MPLS-TP
   architecture applicable specifically to supporting point-to-
   multipoint transport paths.

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task Force
   (IETF) / International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include an MPLS Transport
   Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3 architectures to support the
   capabilities and functions of a packet transport network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/