Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-perpass-secure-rai-cloud-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 15:51:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Architecture for a Secure Cloud Collaboration System
	Author(s)       : Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-perpass-secure-rai-cloud-00.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This draft outlines an architecture for building cloud collaboration
   systems where the users retain possession of the keys to decrypt the
   data and the cloud servers never see the keys.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-perpass-secure-rai-cloud

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-perpass-secure-rai-cloud-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/