Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-icnrg-scalablerouting-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 04:43:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Scalable Route-By-Name Routing Scheme
	Author(s)       : Joo-Chul Lee
	Filename        : draft-lee-icnrg-scalablerouting-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This memo describes a scalable Route-By-Name Routing scheme for ICN.
   [ICN Challenges] describes three possible routing schemes: Route-By-
   Name Routing (RBNR), Lookup-By-Name Routing (LBNR), and Hybrid
   Routing (HR). Among them, RBNR has advantages in terms of performance
   and evolvability but scalability is a challenging issue. This memo
   proposes a RBNR scheme using hierarchically-organized name space for
   the scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-icnrg-scalablerouting

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-icnrg-scalablerouting-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-icnrg-scalablerouting-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/