Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-threats-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 02:12:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LISP Threats Analysis
	Author(s)       : Damien Saucez
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-threats-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document proposes a threat analysis of the Locator/Identifier
   Separation Protocol (LISP) if deployed in the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-threats

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-threats-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-threats-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/