Subject: I-D Action: draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 19:33:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Registration of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Feature-Capability indicators
	Author(s)       : Andrew Allen
	Filename        : draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document registers with IANA the SIP Feature-Capability
   indicators in the "SIP Feature-Capability Indicator Registration
   Tree" of the IANA "Proxy-Feature Feature-Capability Indicator Trees"
   registry for use with the SIP Feature-Caps header field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/