Subject: I-D Action: draft-secretaries-good-practices-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 02:47:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Working Group Secretaries Good Practices
	Author(s)       : Martin Vigoureux
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-secretaries-good-practices-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-17

Abstract:
   This document is primarily intended for Working Group Secretaries,
   the role of whom is defined in RFC 2418. This document complements
   the succinct description of Working Group Secretaries' role by
   providing a compilation of good practices and some general guidelines
   regarding the fulfillment of the role.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-secretaries-good-practices

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-secretaries-good-practices-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/