Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 00:54:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Alternate Services
	Author(s)       : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-15

Abstract:
   This document introduces "alternate services" to allow an HTTP
   origin's resources to be available at a seperate network location,
   possibly accessed with a different protocol configuration.

   It also specifies one means of discovering alternate services, the
   "Alt-Svc" header field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/