Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-publish-option-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:09:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Publish Option for CoAP
	Author(s)       : Thomas Fossati
                          Pierpaolo Giacomin
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-publish-option-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This memo defines the Publish Option for the Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP).  This Option is used by a CoAP Endpoint to control
   the authority delegation of one of its resources to another Endpoint.
   All the phases of the authority delegation process (setup, renewal,
   cancellation) are controlled by a simple RESTful protocol.

   This memo also introduces the 'proxies' Web Linking relation type, to
   be used by a CoAP Proxy to explicitly advertise the resources that it
   can serve from its cache, or by forwarding the Client request
   upstream (either to the origin, or to another Proxy).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-publish-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-publish-option-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fossati-core-publish-option-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/