Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-l2vpn-ccvpn-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 08:40:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Architecture of Central Controlled Layer 2 Virtual Private Network (L2VPN)
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-li-l2vpn-ccvpn-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   With the emergence of Software Defined Networks (SDN), the
   architecture of forwarding and control element separation will
   develop faster.  In the central controlled framework, control
   functionality of L2VPN can be done only by the Controllers.
   Consequently it can reduce control functionality in network nodes.
   This document defines the architecture of central controlled L2VPN
   and corresponding protocol extension requirement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-l2vpn-ccvpn-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-l2vpn-ccvpn-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/