Subject: I-D Action: draft-kelly-json-hal-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 13:29:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : JSON Hypertext Application Language
	Author(s)       : Mike Kelly
	Filename        : draft-kelly-json-hal-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-03

Abstract:
   This document proposes a media type for representing resources and
   their relations with hyperlinks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kelly-json-hal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kelly-json-hal-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kelly-json-hal-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/