Subject: I-D Action: draft-vidya-httpbis-explicit-proxy-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:20:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Explicit Proxying in HTTP - Problem Statement And Goals
	Author(s)       : Vidya Narayanan
	Filename        : draft-vidya-httpbis-explicit-proxy-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the issues with HTTP proxies for TLS
   protected traffic and motivates the need for explicit proxying
   capability in HTTP.  It also presents the goals that such a solution
   would need to satisfy and some example solution directions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vidya-httpbis-explicit-proxy-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vidya-httpbis-explicit-proxy-ps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/