Subject: I-D Action: draft-petrescu-its-scenarios-reqs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 04:31:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Scenarios and Requirements for IP in Intelligent Transportation Systems
	Author(s)       : Alexandru Petrescu
                          Christophe Janneteau
                          Michael Mathias Boc
                          Witold Klaudel
	Filename        : draft-petrescu-its-scenarios-reqs-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-03

Abstract:
   This draft describes scenarios of vehicular communications that are
   considered pertinent to Intelligent Transportation Systems.  In these
   scenarios, the necessity of using IP networking technologies and
   protocols is exposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-its-scenarios-reqs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-its-scenarios-reqs-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petrescu-its-scenarios-reqs-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/