Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-l3vpn-instant-vpn-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 08:50:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Architecture of Instant VPN
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Yuanbin Yin
	Filename        : draft-li-l3vpn-instant-vpn-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   With the wide application of cloud computing technology, more and
   more enterprises will hire public cloud data center resources, reduce
   their own costs.  Providers need to enterprise data center rental
   network and enterprise own network connected together, provide
   enterprise lease line services.  L3VPN is most providers provide this
   service selection.  New VPN line business needs to rapidly deploy,
   but the current technology cannot meet this requirement.  This
   document introduces the architecture to deploy L3VPN rapidly which
   can satisfy the requirement for service provision.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-l3vpn-instant-vpn-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-l3vpn-instant-vpn-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/