Subject: I-D Action: draft-wahl-scim-jit-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:22:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCIM Profile For Enhancing Just-In-Time Provisioning
	Author(s)       : Mark Wahl
	Filename        : draft-wahl-scim-jit-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile of the System for Cross-Domain
   Identity Management Protocol (SCIM). Servers which implement
   protocols such as SAML or OpenID Connect receive user identities
   through those protocols and often cache them, and this profile of
   SCIM defines how an identity provider can notify a SCIM server of
   changes to user accounts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wahl-scim-jit-profile

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wahl-scim-jit-profile-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wahl-scim-jit-profile-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/