Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-ce-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 17:33:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP/MPLS IP VPN Virtual CE
	Author(s)       : Luyuan Fang
                          John Evans
                          David Ward
                          Rex Fernando
                          John Mullooly
                          Ning So
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Maria Napierala
	Filename        : draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-ce-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture and solutions of using
   virtual Customer Edge (vCE) of BGP IP MPLS VPN. The solution is aimed
   at providing efficient service delivery capability through CE
   virtualization, and is especially beneficial in virtual Private Cloud
   (vPC) environments for extending BGP/MPLS IP VPN into tenant virtual
   Data Center containers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-ce

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-ce-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fang-l3vpn-virtual-ce-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/