Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-mpls-residence-time-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:29:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Residence Time Measurment in MPLS network
	Author(s)       : Greg Mirsky
                          John Drake
                          Keith Holleman
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Alexander Vainshtein
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-mpls-residence-time-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies G-ACh based Residence Time Measurement and
   how it can be used by time synchronization protocols being
   transported over MPLS domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-mpls-residence-time

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-residence-time-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/