Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 23:47:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE Extensions for Lock Instruct and Loopback
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) to support Lock Instruct (LI) and
   Loopback (LB) mechanism for Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  The
   mechanisms are applicable to technologies which use Generalized
   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) as control plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-li-lb-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/