Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-dhc-port-set-option-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 21:34:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Option for Port Set Assignment
	Author(s)       : Qiong Sun
                          Tsinghua University
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Qi Sun
                          Gabor Bajko
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-sun-dhc-port-set-option-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-13

Abstract:
   Because of the exhaustion of the IPv4 address space, several
   techniques have been proposed to share the same IPv4 address among
   several uses.  As an alternative to introducing a level of NAT in the
   provider's core network, this document provides a mechanism to assign
   non-overlapping layer 4 port sets to users assigned with the same
   IPv4 address: Port Set DHCPv4 Option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-dhc-port-set-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-dhc-port-set-option-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sun-dhc-port-set-option-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/