Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 20:03:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Configuration Negotiation Problem Statement and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Yuanbin Yin
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a problem statement and general requirements
   for distributed autonomous configuration of multiple aspects of
   networks, in particular carrier networks.  The basic model is that
   network elements need to negotiate configuration settings with each
   other to meet overall goals.  The document describes a generic
   negotiation behavior model.  The document also reviews whether
   existing management and configuration protocols may be suitable for
   autonomic networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-config-negotiation-ps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/