Subject: I-D Action: draft-carlberg-avtext-classifier-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:39:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) Classifier Header Extension
	Author(s)       : Ken Carlberg
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-carlberg-avtext-classifier-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a new RTP header extension. The purpose of the
   extension is to provide additional information that further
   distinguishes the RTP datagram (and its payload) from other datagrams
   containing the same type of payload.  The information may be used to
   assist functions performed by application layer gateways (such as
   Session Border Controller or MCUs) and/or by routers/switches through
   deep packet inspection. Examples of these functions include intelligent
   dropping of packets or (re)setting the IP header diff-serv code points
   at ingress/egress boundaries of a diff-serv domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carlberg-avtext-classifier

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carlberg-avtext-classifier-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carlberg-avtext-classifier-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/