Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffine-already-dotless-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 13:12:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Top-Level Domains that Are Already Dotless
	Author(s)       : John Levine
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffine-already-dotless-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-11

Abstract:
   Recent statements from the Internet Architecture Board and ICANN's
   Security and Stability Advisory Committee have discussed the problems
   that the DNS is likely to experience with top-level domains that have
   address records in them (so-called "dotless domains").  In order to
   help researchers determine the extent of the issues with dotless
   domains, this document lists the current dotless TLDs, and gives a
   script for finding them.  This document lists data about dotless
   TLDs, but does not address the policy and technology issues other
   than to point to the statements of others.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffine-already-dotless

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffine-already-dotless-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffine-already-dotless-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/