Subject: I-D Action: draft-yegin-dmm-cnet-homing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:00:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Corresponding Network Homing
	Author(s)       : Alper Yegin
                          Kisuk Kweon
                          Jinsung Lee
                          Jungshin Park
	Filename        : draft-yegin-dmm-cnet-homing-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   Mobile IP protocols provide IP session continuity to Mobile Nodes at
   the expense of creating triangular routes via a centralized Home
   Agent.  Increased latency and network resource use, introduction of a
   single point of failure and a network choke point are among the
   undesirable side effects of the current protocols.  This document
   describes an alternative approach where the Mobile Node makes use of
   dynamically-assigned Home Agent that is located close to the
   Corresponding Node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yegin-dmm-cnet-homing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yegin-dmm-cnet-homing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yegin-dmm-cnet-homing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/