Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-cc-bgp-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 08:36:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Architecture of Central Controlled Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-cc-bgp-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   As the Software Defined Networks (SDN) solution develops, BGP is
   extended to support central control.  This document introduces an
   architecture of using BGP for central controlling.  Some use cases
   under this new framework are also discussed.  For specific use cases,
   making necessary extensions in BGP are required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-cc-bgp-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-cc-bgp-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/