Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:51:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Distributed Mobility Management: Current practices and gap analysis
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
                          Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Pierrick Seite
                          H Anthony Chan
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   The present document analyses deplyment practices of existing
   mobility protocols in a distributed mobility management environment.
   It also identifies some limitations compared to the expected
   functionality of a fully distributed mobility management system.  The
   comparison is made taking into account the identified DMM
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-best-practices-gap-analysis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/