Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-paws-database-discovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 02:34:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PAWS Database Discovery
	Author(s)       : Xinpeng Wei
                          Lei Zhu
	Filename        : draft-wei-paws-database-discovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-10-15

Abstract:
   This document provides a Database Discovery mechanism for PAWS.  By
   this mechanism the master device gets the available WSDBs with which
   it should communicate as well as the regulatory domain information.
   The mechanism is based on the LoST protocol .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-paws-database-discovery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-paws-database-discovery-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wei-paws-database-discovery-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/