Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-appsawg-end2end-overload-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 07:09:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : End-to-end Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) overload control
	Author(s)       : Jinzhu Wang
                          Qing Yu
                          Lingli Deng
	Filename        : draft-wang-appsawg-end2end-overload-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   This draft proposes end-to-end Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   overload control, in which the edge servers of the SIP network
   throttle the arriving calls in order to control overload for the SIP
   network.  Compared to the local and hop-by-hop SIP overload control,
   the end-to-end SIP overload control can achieve best performance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-appsawg-end2end-overload-control

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-appsawg-end2end-overload-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/