Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 06:40:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Placement of Multi-Segment Pseudowires
	Author(s)       : Luca Martini
                          Matthew Bocci
                          Florin Balus
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-18.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-10-07

Abstract:
   There is a requirement for service providers to be able to extend the
   reach of pseudowires (PW) across multiple Packet Switched Network
   domains. A Multi-Segment PW is defined as a set of two or more
   contiguous PW segments that behave and function as a single point-
   to-point PW. This document describes extensions to the PW control
   protocol to dynamically place the segments of the multi-segment
   pseudowire among a set of Provider Edge (PE) routers. This document
   also updates the length value of the PW Switching Point PE Sub-TLV
   Type 0x06 to 14.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/