Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dns-pd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:46:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Populating the DNS Reverse Tree for DHCP Delegated Prefixes
	Author(s)       : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dns-pd-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes three alternatives for populating the DNS
   reverse tree for prefixes delegated using DHCP, and provides
   mechanisms for implementing each alternative.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dns-pd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dns-pd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dns-pd-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/