Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:54:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Automatic Multicast Tunneling
	Author(s)       : Gregory Bumgardner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-16.txt
	Pages           : 81
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes Automatic Multicast Tunneling (AMT), a
   protocol for delivering multicast traffic from sources in a
   multicast-enabled network to receivers that lack multicast
   connectivity to the source network.  The protocol uses UDP
   encapsulation and unicast replication to provide this functionality.

   The AMT protocol is specifically designed to support rapid deployment
   by requiring minimal changes to existing network infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-auto-multicast-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/