Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 13:59:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Automating DNSSEC delegation trust maintenance
	Author(s)       : Warren Kumari
                          Olafur Gudmundsson
                          George Barwood
	Filename        : draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-10-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to allow DNS operators to more
   easily update DNSSEC Key Signing Keys using DNS as communication
   channel.  This document does not address the initial configuration of
   trust anchors for a domain.  The technique described is aimed at
   delegations in which it is currently hard to move information from
   the child to parent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kumari-ogud-dnsop-cds-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/