Subject: I-D Action: draft-sivabalan-pce-lsp-setup-type-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 06:03:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Conveying path setup type in PCEP messages
	Author(s)       : Siva Sivabalan
                          Jan Medved
                          Ina Minei
                          Robert Varga
                          Edward Crabbe
	Filename        : draft-sivabalan-pce-lsp-setup-type-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-16

Abstract:
   A Path Computation Element can compute traffic engineering paths (TE
   paths) through a network that are subject to various constraints.
   Currently, TE paths are label switched paths (LSPs) which are set up
   using the RSVP-TE signaling protocol.  However, other TE path setup
   methods are possible within the PCE architecture.  This document
   proposes an extension to PCEP to allow support for different path
   setup methods over a given PCEP session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sivabalan-pce-lsp-setup-type

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sivabalan-pce-lsp-setup-type-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sivabalan-pce-lsp-setup-type-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/