Subject: I-D Action: draft-yeung-netmod-ospf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:58:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Yang Data Model for OSPF Protocol
	Author(s)       : Derek Yeung
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Alexander Clemm
	Filename        : draft-yeung-netmod-ospf-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage OSPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yeung-netmod-ospf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yeung-netmod-ospf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/