Subject: I-D Action: draft-wouters-dane-otrfp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:40:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using DANE to Associate OTR public keys with email addresses
	Author(s)       : Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-wouters-dane-otrfp-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   The Off-The-Record Messaging protocol (OTR) exchanges public keys in-
   band.  This document describes how to use DANE to securely associate
   an Instant Message user identified by their email address with an OTR
   public key.  This association helps to authenticate users and protect
   against MITM attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wouters-dane-otrfp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wouters-dane-otrfp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wouters-dane-otrfp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/