Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:15:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Power and Energy Monitoring MIB
	Author(s)       : Mouli Chandramouli
                          Brad Schoening
                          Juergen Quittek
                          Thomas Dietz
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-07.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
        This document defines a subset of the Management Information
        Base (MIB) for power and energy monitoring of devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/