Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:17:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 Transport
	Author(s)       : Qi Sun
                          Yong Cui
                          Marcin Siodelski
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   IPv4 connectivity is still needed as networks migrate towards IPv6.
   Users require IPv4 configuration even if the uplink to their service
   provider supports IPv6 only.  This document describes a mechanism for
   obtaining IPv4 configuration information dynamically in IPv6 networks
   by carrying DHCPv4 messages over DHCPv6 transport.  Two new DHCPv6
   messages as well as a new DHCPv6 option are defined for the purpose
   of conveying DHCPv4 messages through IPv6 networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/