Subject: I-D Action: draft-byrne-v6ops-clatip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 14:09:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : 464XLAT CLAT IPv4 Address
	Author(s)       : Cameron Byrne
	Filename        : draft-byrne-v6ops-clatip-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-10-10

Abstract:
   DS-Lite [RFC6333] directs IANA to reserve 192.0.0.0/29 for the use of
   the B4 element.  This memo generalizes that reservation to include a
   similar purpose on the host-based CLAT IPv4 interfaces in the 464XLAT
   architecture [RFC6877].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-byrne-v6ops-clatip

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-byrne-v6ops-clatip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/