Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-label-stack-distribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 06:36:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDP and RSVP-TE Extensions for Label Stack Distribution
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Lianshu Zheng
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-label-stack-distribution-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines the necessary extension for LDP and RSVP-TE to
   distribute more than one label (label stack) for specific FEC between
   label distribution peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-label-stack-distribution

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-label-stack-distribution-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/