Subject: I-D Action: draft-crabbe-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 14:28:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCEP Extensions for PCE-initiated LSP Setup in a Stateful PCE Model
	Author(s)       : Edward Crabbe
                          Ina Minei
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Robert Varga
	Filename        : draft-crabbe-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-10-11

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   The extensions described in [I-D.ietf-pce-stateful-pce] provide
   stateful control of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic
   Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSP) via PCEP, for a model where
   the PCC delegates control over one or more locally configured LSPs to
   the PCE.  This document describes the creation and deletion of PCE-
   initiated LSPs under the stateful PCE model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crabbe-pce-pce-initiated-lsp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-crabbe-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-crabbe-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/