Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-homenet-traffic-class-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:03:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traffic Class Routing Protocol in Home Networks
	Author(s)       : Mingwei Xu
                          Shu Yang
                          Jianping Wu
                          Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-xu-homenet-traffic-class-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   Home IT staff is generally unfamiliar with network operations, making
   it desirable to provide a configuration-free mode of operation.
   Policy-based routing (in the sense of configuring one router to
   redirect traffic to another based on access control) and multi-
   topology routing both require configuration, making them undesirable.

   In this document, we propose a configuration-free mechanism, in which
   packets will be routed towards the corresponding upstream ISPs based
   on both destination and source addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-homenet-traffic-class

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-homenet-traffic-class-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-homenet-traffic-class-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/