Subject: I-D Action: draft-fa-netconf-dhcpv6-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 00:58:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : NETCONF DHCPv6 Option
	Author(s)       : Ian Farrer
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-fa-netconf-dhcpv6-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines DHCPv6 options for bootstrapping the NETCONF
   protocol on devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fa-netconf-dhcpv6-option

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fa-netconf-dhcpv6-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/