Subject: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-mptcp-attacks-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 07:54:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of MPTCP residual threats and possible fixes
	Author(s)       : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Christoph Paasch
                          Fernando Gont
                          Olivier Bonaventure
                          Costin Raiciu
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-mptcp-attacks-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-10-01

Abstract:
   This documents performs an analysis of the residual threats for MPTCP
   and explores possible solutions to them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-mptcp-attacks

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-mptcp-attacks-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bagnulo-mptcp-attacks-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/