Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-l3vpn-data-center-interconnect-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:50:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP/MPLS IP VPN Data Center Interconnect
	Author(s)       : Luyuan Fang
                          Rex Fernando
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Sami Boutros
	Filename        : draft-fang-l3vpn-data-center-interconnect-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document discusses two categories of inter-connections of
   BGP/MPLS IP VPN [RFC4364] and Data Center (DC) overlay networks. In
   the first category, DC overlay virtual network is built with BGP/MPLS
   IP VPN (IP VPN) technologies, the inter-connection of IP VPN in the
   DC to IP VPN in the WAN enables end-to-end IP VPN connectivity. In
   the second category, DC overlay network uses non IP VPN overlay
   technologies, the inter-connection of any overlay virtual network in
   the DC to IP VPN in the WAN provides end user connectivity through
   stitching of different overlay technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-l3vpn-data-center-interconnect

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-l3vpn-data-center-interconnect-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fang-l3vpn-data-center-interconnect-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/