Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:38:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Media Stream Pause and Resume
	Author(s)       : Azam Akram
                          Bo Burman
                          Roni Even
                          Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-04.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   With the increased popularity of real-time multimedia applications,
   it is desirable to provide good control of resource usage, and users
   also demand more control over communication sessions.  This document
   describes how a receiver in a multimedia conversation can pause and
   resume incoming data from a sender by sending real-time feedback
   messages when using Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) for real time
   data transport.  This document extends the Codec Control Messages
   (CCM) RTCP feedback package by adding a group of new real-time
   feedback messages used to pause and resume RTP Packet Streams.  This
   document updates RFC 5104.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-westerlund-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/