Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 01:14:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL IS-IS MTU Negotiation
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Xudong Zhang
                          Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   The base IETF TRILL protocol has a TRILL campus wide MTU feature,
   specified in RFC 6325 and RFC6327bis, that assures that link status
   changes can be successfully flooded throughout the campus while being
   able to take advantage of a campus wide capability to support jumbo
   packets. This document specifies optional updates to that MTU feature
   to take advantage, for appropriate link local packets, of link local
   MTUs that exceed the TRILL campus MTU. In addition, it specifies an
   efficient algorithm for local MTU testing. It updates RFC 6325.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-trill-mtu-negotiation-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/