Subject: I-D Action: draft-laurie-rfc6962-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 09:07:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Certificate Transparency
	Author(s)       : Ben Laurie
                          Adam Langley
                          Emilia Kasper
	Filename        : draft-laurie-rfc6962-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-10-04

Abstract:
   This document describes an experimental protocol for publicly logging
   the existence of Transport Layer Security (TLS) certificates as they
   are issued or observed, in a manner that allows anyone to audit
   certificate authority (CA) activity and notice the issuance of
   suspect certificates as well as to audit the certificate logs
   themselves.  The intent is that eventually clients would refuse to
   honor certificates that do not appear in a log, effectively forcing
   CAs to add all issued certificates to the logs.

   Logs are network services that implement the protocol operations for
   submissions and queries that are defined in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-laurie-rfc6962-bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-laurie-rfc6962-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/