Subject: I-D Action: draft-thaler-uri-scheme-reg-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 18:31:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines and Registration Procedures for New URI Schemes: Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-thaler-uri-scheme-reg-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-16

Abstract:
   This document describes some problems with the existing guidelines
   and procedures, as documented in RFC 4395, for new URI schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thaler-uri-scheme-reg-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thaler-uri-scheme-reg-ps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thaler-uri-scheme-reg-ps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/