Subject: I-D Action: draft-hertoghs-nvo3-lisp-controlplane-unified-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 18:23:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Unified LISP Mapping Database for L2 and L3 Network Virtualization Overlays
	Author(s)       : Fabio Maino
                          Victor Moreno
                          Michael Smith
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-hertoghs-nvo3-lisp-controlplane-unified-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   The purpose of this draft is to document how the Locator/ID
   Separation Protocol (LISP) Control Plane can be used to offer a
   unified (offering L2 AND L3) Overlay solution that matches the
   framework and requirements of Network Virtualization over L3 (NVO3).
   This information is provided as input to the NVO3 analysis of the
   suitability of existing IETF protocols to the NVO3 requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hertoghs-nvo3-lisp-controlplane-unified

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hertoghs-nvo3-lisp-controlplane-unified-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/