Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 00:57:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) for Bytes Discarded Metric
	Author(s)       : Varun Singh
                          Joerg Ott
                          Igor D.D. Curcio
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-09-30

Abstract:
   The RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) is used in conjunction with the Real-
   time Transport Protocol (RTP) in to provide a variety of short-term
   and long-term reception statistics.  The available reporting may
   include aggregate information across longer periods of time as well
   as individual packet reporting.  This document specifies a report
   computing the bytes discarded from the de-jitter buffer after
   successful reception.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-bytes-discarded-metric-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/