Subject: I-D Action: draft-minei-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 21:59:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Optimizations of State Synchronization Procedures for Stateful PCE
	Author(s)       : Edward Crabbe
                          Jan Medved
                          Ina Minei
                          Robert Varga
                          Xian Zhang
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-minei-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-10-08

Abstract:
   A stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) has access to not only the
   information carried by the network's IGP, but also to the set of
   active paths and their reserved resources for its computations.  The
   additional state allows the PCE to compute constrained paths while
   considering individual LSPs and their interactions.  This requires
   reliable state synchronization mechanisms between the PCE and the
   network, PCE and path computation clients (PCCs), and between
   cooperating PCEs.  The basic mechanism for state synchronization is
   part of the Stateful PCE specification.  This draft specifies
   optimizations related to state synchronization procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-minei-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-minei-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/