Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-core-access-control-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 07:14:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Access Control Framework for Constrained Environments
	Author(s)       : Goeran Selander
                          Mohit Sethi
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-selander-core-access-control-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) is a light-weight web
   transfer protocol designed to be used in constrained nodes and
   constrained networks.  Communication security support for CoAP,
   including authentication, encryption, integrity protection, is
   specified by means of a DTLS binding for CoAP, but authorization and
   access control are not described in detail.

   This document describes a generic and dynamic access control
   framework suitable for constrained environments e.g. using CoAP.  The
   framework builds on standards and well known paradigms for access
   control, externalizing authorization decision making to unconstrained
   nodes while performing authorization decision enforcement and
   verification of local conditions in constrained devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-core-access-control

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-core-access-control-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-core-access-control-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/