Subject: I-D Action: draft-cerveny-bmwg-ipv6-nd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 09:30:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Benchmarking Neighbor Discovery Problems
	Author(s)       : William Cerveny
	Filename        : draft-cerveny-bmwg-ipv6-nd-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-09-10

Abstract:
   This document is a benchmarking instantiation of RFC 6583:
   "Operational Neighbor Discovery Problems".  It describes a general
   testing procedure and measurements that can be performed to evaluate
   how the problems described in RFC 6583 may impact the functionality
   or performance of intermediate nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cerveny-bmwg-ipv6-nd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cerveny-bmwg-ipv6-nd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cerveny-bmwg-ipv6-nd-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/