Subject: I-D Action: draft-ryoogray-mpls-tp-psc-itu-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 08:04:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection in Support of ITU-T's Requirements
	Author(s)       : Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Eric Gray
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Alessandro D'Alessandro
                          Taesik Cheung
                          Eric Osborne
	Filename        : draft-ryoogray-mpls-tp-psc-itu-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document contains the updates to [RFC6378], "MPLS Transport
   Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection", in an effort to satisfy the
   ITU-T's protection switching requirements.  The following
   capabilities are required by ITU-T and described in this documents:
   priority modification, modification of non-revertive behavior,
   support of Manual Switch to Working (MS-W) command, support of
   protection against Signal Degrade (SD), and support of Exercise
   command.  The behavior described in [RFC6378] are modified in order
   to preserve the network operation behavior to which network operators
   have become accustomed.

   This document introduces capabilities and modes to PSC.  A capability
   is an individual behavior, and a node's set of capabilities are
   signalled using the method given in this document.  A mode is a
   particular combination of capabilities.

   This document describes the behavior of the Protection State
   Coordination (PSC) protocol including priority logic and state
   machine when all of the aforementioned capabilities are enabled.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ryoogray-mpls-tp-psc-itu

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ryoogray-mpls-tp-psc-itu-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/