Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-38.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 07:26:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Real Time Streaming Protocol 2.0 (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : Henning Schulzrinne
                          Anup Rao
                          Rob Lanphier
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Martin Stiemerling
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-38.txt
	Pages           : 322
	Date            : 2013-10-10

Abstract:
   This memorandum defines RTSP version 2.0 which obsoletes RTSP version
   1.0 defined in RFC 2326.

   The Real Time Streaming Protocol, or RTSP, is an application-level
   protocol for setup and control of the delivery of data with real-time
   properties.  RTSP provides an extensible framework to enable
   controlled, on-demand delivery of real-time data, such as audio and
   video.  Sources of data can include both live data feeds and stored
   clips.  This protocol is intended to control multiple data delivery
   sessions, provide a means for choosing delivery channels such as UDP,
   multicast UDP and TCP, and provide a means for choosing delivery
   mechanisms based upon RTP (RFC 3550).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-38

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc2326bis-38

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/