Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-mmusic-fingerprint-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:38:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use of Fingerprints for Identifying Certificates in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-mmusic-fingerprint-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   The Session Description Protocol (SDP) fingerprint attribute binds a
   session description to an X.509 certificate.  This document describes
   how hash agility is achieved without backwards compatibility issues.
   This document also describes how the fingerprint attribute can be
   used to identify a set of valid certificates.

   This document updates RFC4572.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-mmusic-fingerprint

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-mmusic-fingerprint-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/