Subject: I-D Action: draft-roome-alto-pid-properties-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:16:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PID Property Extension for ALTO Protocol
	Author(s)       : Wendy Roome
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-roome-alto-pid-properties-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document extends the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization
   (ALTO) protocol [I-D.ietf-alto-protocol] by defining PID-based
   properties in much the same way that the original ALTO protocol
   defines endpoint-based properties.

Requirement Language

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roome-alto-pid-properties

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roome-alto-pid-properties-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/