Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 11:41:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the JSON data formats for vCard and iCalendar Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : jCard: The JSON format for vCard
	Author(s)       : Philipp Kewisch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-07.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2013-10-15

Abstract:
   This specification defines "jCard", a JSON format for vCard data.
   The vCard data format is a text format for representing and
   exchanging information about individuals and other entities, for
   example telephone numbers, email addresses, structured names and
   delivery addresses.  JSON is a lightweight, text-based, language-
   independent data interchange format commonly used in internet
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcard-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/