Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-certspec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:26:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Certificates
	Author(s)       : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-certspec-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   Digital certificates are used in many systems and protocols to
   identify and authenticate parties.  This document describes a Uniform
   Resource Name (URN) namespace that identifies certificates.  These
   URNs can be used when certificates need to be identified by value or
   reference.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-certspec

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-certspec-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seantek-certspec-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/