Subject: I-D Action: draft-ankur-mpls-upstream-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 13:50:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Upstream mapping in Echo Request
	Author(s)       : Ankur Saxena
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-ankur-mpls-upstream-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-11

Abstract:
   This document describes an enhancement to the Echo Request and Echo
   Response message to carry upstream mapping information for co-routed
   bidirectional MPLS-TP tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ankur-mpls-upstream-mapping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ankur-mpls-upstream-mapping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/