Subject: I-D Action: draft-lozano-tmch-func-spec-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 14:57:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TMCH functional specifications
	Author(s)       : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-lozano-tmch-func-spec-08.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2013-10-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirements, the architecture and the
   interfaces between the Trademark Clearing House (TMCH) and Domain
   Name Registries as well as between the TMCH and Domain Name
   Registrars for the provisioning and management of domain names during
   Sunrise and Trademark Claims Periods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lozano-tmch-func-spec

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-tmch-func-spec-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lozano-tmch-func-spec-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/