Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-pwe3-mc-pon-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 03:41:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-chassis PON Protection in MPLS
	Author(s)       : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Yong Luo
	Filename        : draft-jiang-pwe3-mc-pon-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   While MPLS is deployed further and further to the access network, a
   converging network edge point which provides both MPLS and PON access
   capability appears. To provide resiliency for its services, multi-
   homing is needed to support PON access in MPLS. This document
   describes the multi-chassis PON protection architecture in MPLS and
   also proposes the ICCP extension to support it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-pwe3-mc-pon

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-pwe3-mc-pon-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/