Subject: I-D Action: draft-partha-rtcweb-jsep-sip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:43:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Offer & Answer interworking between JSEP & SIP
	Author(s)       : Parthasarathi Ravindran
                          Uwe Rauschenbach
                          Elangovan Manickam
	Filename        : draft-partha-rtcweb-jsep-sip-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   Real time communcation Web (RTCWeb) workgroup defines the real time
   commmunication using JavaScript Session establishment protocol (JSEP)
   as an offer/answer mechanism.  Session Initiation protocol (SIP) is
   IETF defined and well deployed protocol for real time communication.
   This document provides offer & answer interworking between JSEP and
   SIP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-partha-rtcweb-jsep-sip

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-partha-rtcweb-jsep-sip-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-partha-rtcweb-jsep-sip-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/