Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-icnrg-scalablerouting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 13:22:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Scalable Route-By-Name Routing Scheme
	Author(s)       : Joo-Chul Lee
	Filename        : draft-lee-icnrg-scalablerouting-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This memo describes a scalable route-by-name routing scheme. As what
   [ICN Challenges] describes there are three routing schemes: Route-By-
   Name Routing (RBNR), Lookup-By-Name Routing (LBNR), and Hybrid
   Routing (HR). In this memo, a scalable RBNR scheme based on
   hierarchically-organized name space is described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-icnrg-scalablerouting

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-icnrg-scalablerouting-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/