Subject: I-D Action: draft-george-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:05:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Gap Analysis for Operating IPv6-only MPLS Networks
	Author(s)       : Wesley George
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Rajiv Asati
                          Kamran Raza
                          Ronald Bonica
                          Rajiv Papneja
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-george-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This document reviews the MPLS protocol suite in the context of IPv6
   and identifies gaps that must be addressed in order to allow MPLS-
   related protocols and applications to be used with IPv6-only
   networks.  This document is not intended to highlight a particular
   vendor's implementation (or lack thereof) in the context of IPv6-only
   MPLS functionality, but rather to focus on gaps in the standards
   defining the MPLS suite.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-george-mpls-ipv6-only-gap

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-george-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-george-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/