Subject: I-D Action: draft-mpls-big-label-ucase-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 09:19:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MPLS Big Label Usecases and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Renwei Li
                          Katherine Zhao
	Filename        : draft-mpls-big-label-ucase-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document describes usecases and requirements for MPLS big label.
   The MPLS label format and encoding method have been specified in [RFC
   3032], the label value is represented by 20-bit space and support up
   to 1 million of instances. This proven technology has been widely
   deployed and worked fine for years. However in certain network
   deployment scenarios of recent years, the 20-bit MPLS label space is
   no longer sufficient to support the widespread adoption of network
   virtualization technologies. In what follows we will describe each of
   the usecase respectively

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mpls-big-label-ucase-req

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mpls-big-label-ucase-req-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/