Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:23:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Child To Parent Synchronization in DNS
	Author(s)       : Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies how a child zone in the DNS can publish a
   record to indicate to a parental agent that it may copy and process
   certain records from the child zone.  The existence and change of the
   record may be monitored by a parental agent, after which the parent
   may act on the data appropriately.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardaker-dnsop-csync-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/