Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-o-pw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 19:28:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transport of TRILL Using Pseudowires
	Author(s)       : Lucy Yong
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Jon Hudson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-o-pw-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to interconnect a pair of TRILL
   (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) switch ports using
   pseudowires under existing TRILL and PWE3 (Pseudowire Emulation End-
   to-End) standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-o-pw

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-o-pw-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-o-pw-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/