Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-evaluation-methodology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 05:05:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Information-centric Networking: Evaluation Methodology
	Author(s)       : Kostas Pentikousis
                          Borje Ohlman
                          Elwyn Davies
                          Spiros Spirou
                          Gennaro Boggia
                          Priya Mahadevan
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-evaluation-methodology-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document surveys the evaluation tools currently available to
   researchers in the information-centric networking (ICN) area and
   provides suggestions regarding methodology and metrics.  Finally,
   this document sheds some light on the impact of ICN on network
   security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-evaluation-methodology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-evaluation-methodology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/