Subject: I-D Action: draft-heileyli-gre-notifications-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:21:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GRE Notifications
	Author(s)       : Nicolai Leymann
                          Cornelius Heidemann
                          Xue Li
	Filename        : draft-heileyli-gre-notifications-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   GRE (Generic Routing Encapsulation) specifies a protocol for the
   encapsulation of an arbitrary protocol over another arbitrary network
   layer protocol.

   This document describes extensions to manage multiple GRE tunnels
   over multiple access lines to one home network with the purpose to
   present a novel architecture using Hybrid Access (HA) networks.  HA
   is designed to bundle multiple access technologies, e.g. fixed access
   and wireless access to one Internet connection.  This enables higher
   bandwidth for end customers.  The document describes the Hybrid
   Access network architecture and th extensions for GRE which are
   necessary to implement the HA architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-heileyli-gre-notifications

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-heileyli-gre-notifications-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/