Subject: I-D Action: draft-lopez-pce-hpce-ted-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:39:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traffic Engineering Database dissemination for Hierarchical PCE scenarios
	Author(s)       : Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Daniel King
                          Stefano Previdi
	Filename        : draft-lopez-pce-hpce-ted-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   The PCE architecture is well-defined and may be used to compute the
   optimal path for LSPS across domains in MPLS-TE and GMPLS networks.
   The Hierarchical Path Computation Element (H-PCE) [RFC6805] was
   developed to provide an optimal path when the sequence of domains is
   not known in advance.  The procedure and mechanism for populating the
   Traffic Engineering Database (TED) with domain topology and link
   information used in H-PCE-based path computations is open to
   interpretation.  This informational document describes how topology
   dissemination mechanisms may be used to provide TE information
   between Parent and Child PCEs (within the H-PCE context).  In
   particular, it describes how BGP-LS might be used to provide inter-
   domain connectivity.  This document is not intended to define new
   extensions, it demonstrates how existing procedures and mechanisms
   may be used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lopez-pce-hpce-ted

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lopez-pce-hpce-ted-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/