Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:47:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTCP message for Receiver Estimated Maximum Bitrate
	Author(s)       : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document proposes an RTCP message for use in experimentally-
   deployed congestion control algorithms for RTP-based media flows.

   It also describes an absolute-value timestamp option for use in
   bandwidth estimatoin.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alvestrand-rmcat-remb-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/