Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 09:20:30 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Characterization of Proposed Standards
    Author(s)     : O. Kolkman, et al
    Filename      : draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : 2013-10-31 
    
   RFC 2026 describes the review performed by the IESG on IETF Proposed
   Standard RFCs and characterizes the maturity level of those
   documents.  This document updates RFC 2026 by providing a current and
   more accurate characterization of Proposed Standards.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.