Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 14:43:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP Digest Access Authentication
	Author(s)       : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          David Ahrens
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-10-07

Abstract:
   HTTP provides a simple challenge-response authentication mechanism
   that may be used by a server to challenge a client request and by a
   client to provide authentication information. This document defines
   the HTTP Digest Authentication scheme that may be used with the
   authentication mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/