Subject: I-D Action: draft-quinn-sfc-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 14:33:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Function Chaining (SFC) Architecture
	Author(s)       : Paul Quinn
                          Jim Guichard
                          Surendra Kumar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Nic Leymann
                          Michael Smith
                          Navindra Yadav
                          Ken Gray
                          Thomas Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-quinn-sfc-arch-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-10-04

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture for the creation of Service
   Function Chains.  It includes architectural concepts, principles, and
   components used for the application of services in a network.  This
   document does not propose solutions or protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-quinn-sfc-arch

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-quinn-sfc-arch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-quinn-sfc-arch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/