Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 14:25:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Hierarchical Join/Prune Attributes
	Author(s)       : Stig Venaas
                          Isidor Kouvelas
                          Jesus Arango
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a hierachical method of encoding Join
   attributes, providing a more efficient encoding when the same
   attribute values need to be specified for multiple sources in a PIM
   Join/Prune message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/