Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-isis-mpls-multi-topology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 03:26:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IS-IS Extensions for MPLS Multi-Topology
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Quintin Zhao
	Filename        : draft-li-isis-mpls-multi-topology-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   MPLS plays a key role in the process of implementing network
   virtualization.  [I-D.li-mpls-network-virtualization-framework]
   proposes the framework to implement MPLS virtual network basedn on
   the architecture of central controller IGP.  This document defines
   the corresponding IS-IS protocol extension and procedures to support
   MPLS Multi-Topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-isis-mpls-multi-topology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-isis-mpls-multi-topology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/