Subject: I-D Action: draft-raghuvanshi-dhc-dhcpv6-active-leasequery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 07:52:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Active Leasequery
	Author(s)       : Dushyant Raghuvanshi
                          Deepak Kukrety
	Filename        : draft-raghuvanshi-dhc-dhcpv6-active-leasequery-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2013-10-04

Abstract:
   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) has been
   extended with a Leasequery capability that allows a client to request
   information about DHCPv6 bindings.  That mechanism is limited to
   queries for DHCPv6 binding data updates until the time DHCPv6 server
   receive the Leasequery request.  Continuous update of an external
   client with Leasequery data is sometimes desired.  This document
   expands on the DHCPv6 Leasequery protocol, and allows for active
   transfer of real-time DHCPv6 binding information data via TCP.  This
   document also extends DHCPv6 Bulk Leasequery by adding new options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raghuvanshi-dhc-dhcpv6-active-leasequery

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raghuvanshi-dhc-dhcpv6-active-leasequery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/