Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 18:09:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Incident Object Description Exchange Format v2
	Author(s)       : Roman Danyliw
                          Paul Stoecker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 112
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   The Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) defines a
   data representation that provides a framework for sharing information
   commonly exchanged by Computer Security Incident Response Teams
   (CSIRTs) about computer security incidents.  This document describes
   the information model for the IODEF and provides an associated data
   model specified with XML Schema.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/