Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-geo-link-format-attribute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 07:12:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Link-Format Attribute for Locating Things
	Author(s)       : Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-geo-link-format-attribute-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-10-08

Abstract:
   This memo proposes a new CoAP link format attribute, "geo", that can
   be used to associate positioning metadata to a CoAP resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-geo-link-format-attribute

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-geo-link-format-attribute-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/