Subject: I-D Action: draft-choi-cdni-req-intf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 02:34:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Request Interface for Iterative Request Routing Redirection
	Author(s)       : Taesang Choi
                          John Dongho Shinn
                          Jonggyu Sung
                          Jongmin Lee
                          Ja-Ryeong Koo
                          Yong Hwan Bang
	Filename        : draft-choi-cdni-req-intf-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies the request interface between a CDN end-user
   and an upstream CDN or downstream CDN to request CDN request routing
   redirection.  It specifies the CDNI Request Interface information
   elements and the actual protocol for exchanging them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-choi-cdni-req-intf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-choi-cdni-req-intf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-choi-cdni-req-intf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/