Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-dhc-stateless-reconfiguration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 20:52:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless Reconfiguration in Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
	Author(s)       : Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-jiang-dhc-stateless-reconfiguration-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism to propagate reconfigure messages
   towards stateless configured DHCPv6 clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-dhc-stateless-reconfiguration

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-dhc-stateless-reconfiguration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/