Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 02:39:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RTP Header Extension for RTCP Source Description Items
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Bo Burman
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   Source Description (SDES) items are normally transported in RTP
   control protocol (RTCP).  In some cases it can be beneficial to speed
   up the delivery of these items.  Mainly when a new source (SSRC)
   joins an RTP session and the receivers needs this source's relation
   to other sources and its synchronization context, which are fully or
   partially identified using SDES items.  To enable this optimization,
   this document specifies a new RTP header extension that can carry any
   type of SDES items.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westerlund-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/