Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 01:35:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCEP extensions for a BGP/MPLS IP-VPN
	Author(s)       : Kenji Kumaki
                          Tomoki Murai
                          Peng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-12.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-10-16

Abstract:
   IP Virtual Private Networks (IP-VPNs) allow Service Providers to
   offer customers connectivity between sites across an IP Backbone.
   These VPNs can be supported using BGP/MPLS and the connections can be
   created by using MPLS Traffic Engineered (TE) Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs). The paths of these LSPs must be computed to provide the
   connectivity between customer sites. Path selection may be dependent
   on a variety of factors including traffic engineering constraints
   and bandwidth requirements.

   It is highly desirable for VPN customers to be able to dynamically
   establish their MPLS TE LSPs for interconnectivity between BGP/MPLS
   IP-VPN sites. The Path Computation Element (PCE) can determine the
   optimal paths of TE LSPs within an MPLS network. This document
   defines how to extend the PCEP to support the dynamic creation of
   MPLS TE LSPs between BGP/MPLS IP-VPN sites.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kumaki-murai-pce-pcep-extension-l3vpn-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/