Subject: I-D Action: draft-or-psc-cap-mode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:56:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Capabilities and Modes in PSC
	Author(s)       : Eric Osborne
                          Jeong-Dong Ryoo
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Alessandro D'Alessandro
                          Taesik Cheung
	Filename        : draft-or-psc-cap-mode-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document introduces capabilites and modes to PSC.  A capability
   is an individual behavior, and a node's set of capabilities are
   signalled using the method given in this draft.  A mode is a
   particular combination of capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-or-psc-cap-mode

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-or-psc-cap-mode-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/