Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderauwera-rmcat-video-quality-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 20:23:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RMCAT Video Quality Evaluation and Double Bottleneck Test Scenario
	Author(s)       : Geert Van der Auwera
                          Muhammed Coban
	Filename        : draft-vanderauwera-rmcat-video-quality-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-13

Abstract:
   The first part of this document proposes video quality test scenarios
   and desired quality behaviors to evaluate RMCAT congestion control
   solutions. The purpose is to identify undesired video quality
   behaviors. The second part proposes a double bottleneck test scenario
   to provide additional insight into the rate allocation behavior of
   RMCAT solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderauwera-rmcat-video-quality

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderauwera-rmcat-video-quality-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/