Subject: I-D Action: draft-weis-gdoi-rekey-ack-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 13:44:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GDOI GROUPKEY-PUSH Acknowledgement Message
	Author(s)       : Brian Weis
                          Umesh Mangla
                          Nilesh Maheshwari
                          Thomas Karl
	Filename        : draft-weis-gdoi-rekey-ack-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-10-11

Abstract:
   The Group Domain of Interpretation (RFC 6407) includes the ability
   for a Group Controller/Key Server (GCKS) to provide a set of current
   Group Member (GM) devices with additional security associations
   (e.g., to rekey expiring security associations).  This memo adds the
   ability of a GCKS to request the GM devices to return an
   acknowledgement of receipt of its rekey message, and specifies the
   acknowledgement method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-weis-gdoi-rekey-ack

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-weis-gdoi-rekey-ack-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/