Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-alto-overlay-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 06:22:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ALTO Protocol Extension For Overlay Routing
	Author(s)       : Haibin Song
                          Sun Yi
	Filename        : draft-song-alto-overlay-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes an ALTO protocol extension for overlay
   routing.  It considers three different methods to route traffic from
   a data source to a data receiver, which are direct Internet routing,
   VPN tunnel, and overlay routing via intermediate/relay node(s),
   analyze their use cases in real world and then proposes an extension
   to ALTO protocol so as to support a ALTO client to get cost value
   between hosts via these different routing methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-alto-overlay-routing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-alto-overlay-routing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/