Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-p2mp-te-alt-path-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 21:13:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Alternative Constraints for Point-to-Multipoint Traffic-Engineered MPLS Label Switched Path(LSP)
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Tieying Huang
                          Lei Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-p2mp-te-alt-path-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-10-13

Abstract:
   The document proposes a solution to be able to set up the alternative
   path for specific leaf nodes of a P2MP TE LSP.  Corresponding RSVP-TE
   protocol extension is also defined.  The solution is used to cope
   with the issue that in some scenarios traffic loss happens even if
   there exists possible path for the leaf nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-p2mp-te-alt-path

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-p2mp-te-alt-path-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-mpls-p2mp-te-alt-path-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/