Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:07:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Explicit RPF Vector
	Author(s)       : Javed Asghar
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Sowmya Krishnaswamy
                          Apoorva Karan
                          Vishal Arya
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Reverse Path Forwarding (RPF) Vector
   TLV to build multicast trees via an explicit path sent in the PIM
   join.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-explicit-rpf-vector-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/