Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:16:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL: Edge Directory Assistance Mechanisms
	Author(s)       : Linda Dunbar
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Radia Perlman
                          Igor Gashinsky
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist-06.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms for using directory server(s) to
   assist TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) edge
   switches in reducing multi-destination traffic, particularly ARP/ND
   and unknown unicast flooding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-trill-scheme-for-directory-assist-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/