Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 04:48:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Framework for Point-to-Multipoint MPLS in Transport Networks
	Author(s)       : Dan Frost
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Matthew Bocci
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-16

Abstract:
   The Multiprotocol Label Switching Transport Profile is the common set
   of MPLS protocol functions defined to enable the construction and
   operation of packet transport networks.  The MPLS-TP supports both
   point-to-point and point-to-multipoint transport paths.  This
   document defines the elements and functions of the MPLS-TP
   architecture applicable specifically to supporting point-to-
   multipoint transport paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-p2mp-framework-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/