Subject: I-D Action: draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 00:56:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flow high availability through PCP
	Author(s)       : Suresh Vinapamula
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-10-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for a host signal Network Address
   Translator's (NAT) High Availability (HA) module to checkpoint
   interested connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vinapamula-flow-ha

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/