Subject: I-D Action: draft-bardalai-ccamp-overlay-path-comp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 23:06:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Overlay Network - Path Computation Approaches
	Author(s)       : Snigdho Bardalai
                          Khuzema Pithewan
                          Rajan Rao
	Filename        : draft-bardalai-ccamp-overlay-path-comp-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-16

Abstract:
   This document discusses various path computations approaches which
   are applicable to overlay networks [framework doc ref]. It discusses
   how the customer edge nodes uses the information advertised by the
   provider network to compute a path between two customer edge nodes or
   how it can request the provider network to compute a path and setup
   an end-2-end LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bardalai-ccamp-overlay-path-comp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bardalai-ccamp-overlay-path-comp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bardalai-ccamp-overlay-path-comp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/