Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-framework-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:27:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Management Framework
	Author(s)       : John Parello
                          Benoit Claise
                          Brad Schoening
                          Juergen Quittek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-framework-11.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
        This document defines a framework for Energy Management for
        devices and device components within or connected to
        communication networks.  The framework presents a physical
        reference model and information model. The information
        model consists of an Energy Management Domain as a set of
        Energy Objects. Each Energy Object can be attributed with
        identity, classification, and context.  Energy Objects can
        be monitored and controlled with respect to power, Power
        State, energy, demand, Power Attributes, and battery.
        Additionally the framework models relationships and
        capabilities between Energy Objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-framework-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-framework-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/