Subject: I-D Action: draft-camwinget-sacm-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:53:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Requirements
	Author(s)       : Nancy Cam-Winget
	Filename        : draft-camwinget-sacm-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines the scope and set of requirements for the
   Secure Automation and Continuous Monitoring working group.  The
   requirements and scope are based on the agreed upon use cases and
   architecture defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-camwinget-sacm-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-camwinget-sacm-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-camwinget-sacm-requirements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/