Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:09:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Topologies for Service Chaining in BGP/IP MPLS VPNs
	Author(s)       : Rex Fernando
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Maria Napierala
                          Ning So
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document presents techniques built upon BGP/IP MPLS VPN control
   plane mechanisms to construct virtual topologies for service
   chaining. These virtual service topologies interconnect network zones
   and constrain the flow of traffic between these zones via a sequence
   of service nodes so that service functions can be applied to the
   traffic.

   This document also describes approaches enabled by both the routing
   control plane and by network orchestration to realize these virtual
   service topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rfernando-l3vpn-service-chaining-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/