Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-msv-using-virtual-line-card-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 02:10:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-Service Virtualization Using Virtual Line Cards
	Author(s)       : Danhua Wang
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wang-msv-using-virtual-line-card-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   There are many example procedures in our mind which can benefit from
   the service virtualization and the service pooling.  Therefore, we
   come up with this idea of multi-service virtualization, not only
   supports service resource pooling to realize intelligent resource
   sharing, but also makes the service much more flexible and reliable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-msv-using-virtual-line-card

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-msv-using-virtual-line-card-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/