Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:42:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Overview of Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Data Plane Tools
	Author(s)       : Tal Mizrahi
                          Nurit Sprecher
                          Elisa Bellagamba
                          Yaacov Weingarten
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-10.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) is a general term
   that refers to a toolset for fault detection and isolation, and for
   performance measurement. Over the years various OAM tools have been
   defined for various layers in the protocol stack.

   This document summarizes some of the data plane OAM tools defined in
   the IETF in the context of IP unicast, MPLS, pseudowires, MPLS for
   the transport profile (MPLS-TP), and TRILL.

   The target audience of this document includes network equipment
   vendors, network operators and standard development organizations,
   and can be used as an index to some of the main data plane OAM tools
   defined in the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-oam-overview-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/