Subject: I-D Action: draft-blanchet-weirds-bootstrap-autonomous-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:50:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Finding the Authoritative Registration Data (RDAP) Server
	Author(s)       : Marc Blanchet
	Filename        : draft-blanchet-weirds-bootstrap-autonomous-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method to find which Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP) server is authoritative to answer queries for
   a requested scope, such as domain names, IP addresses or Autonomous
   System numbers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blanchet-weirds-bootstrap-autonomous

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-blanchet-weirds-bootstrap-autonomous-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/