Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-6man-ident-tunnel-packet-addr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:22:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Identifying Addresses of IPv6 Tunnel Packets at Tunnel Exit-point
	Author(s)       : Jianping Wu
                          Cong Liu
                          Yong Cui
	Filename        : draft-liu-6man-ident-tunnel-packet-addr-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   In the networks where IPv6 tunneling is used, it is not specific
   about how a tunnel end-node identifies the received tunnel packets by
   checking the destination and source addresses.  when the tunnel end-
   node is configured with multiple IPv6 addresses or multiple IPv6
   tunnel instances, such identification is necessary.  This document
   describes the problem and defines the behavior of IPv6 tunnel end-
   nodes about identifying tunnel packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-6man-ident-tunnel-packet-addr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-6man-ident-tunnel-packet-addr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/