Subject: I-D Action: draft-beliveau-sfc-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:21:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Function Chaining Architecture
	Author(s)       : Andre Beliveau
	Filename        : draft-beliveau-sfc-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-16

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture for Service Function
   Chaining.  It addresses operational aspects of Service Function
   Chaining such administration of Service Function Chains, network and
   forwarding principles.  It also covers architectural principles to
   support scale-in and scale-out of Service Functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-beliveau-sfc-architecture

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-beliveau-sfc-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/