Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 15:12:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Conveying Vendor-Specific Constraints in the Path Computation Element communication Protocol
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-11.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-17

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) is used to
   convey path computation requests and responses between Path
   Computation Clients (PCCs) and Path Computation Elements (PCEs), and
   also between cooperating PCEs.  In PCEP the path computation requests
   carry details of the constraints and objective functions that the PCC
   wishes the PCE to apply in its computation.

   This document defines a facility to carry vendor-specific information
   in PCEP using a dedicated object and a new Type-Length-Variable that
   can be carried in any existing PCEP object.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-vendor-constraints-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/