Subject: I-D Action: draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:50:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A New Data Chunk for Stream Control Transmission Protocol
	Author(s)       : Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Robin Seggelmann
	Filename        : draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   The Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) is a message oriented
   transport protocol supporting arbitrary large user messages.
   However, the sender can not interleave different user messages which
   which causes head of line blocking at the sender side.  To overcome
   this limitation, this document adds a new data chunk to SCTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctp-ndata

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/