Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-openv6-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 03:27:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Openv6 Architecture for IPv6 Deployment
	Author(s)       : Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Qiong Sun
	Filename        : draft-liu-openv6-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   IPv6 transition leads to costly end-to-end network upgrades and poses
   new challenges in terms of device management with a variety of
   transitional protocols.

   This document provides a cost-effective and flexible unified IPv6
   deployment by describing an architecture of a standard and
   programmatic manner for IPv6 deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-openv6-architecture

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-openv6-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/