Subject: I-D Action: draft-ikpark-core-shim-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:52:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Shim Header for CoAP Transfer over non-TCP/IP Networks
	Author(s)       : Ilkyun Park
                          Seok-Kap Ko
                          Seung-Hun Oh
                          Byung-Tak Lee
                          Namhi Kang
	Filename        : draft-ikpark-core-shim-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This document defines shim header for the transfer of CoAP messages
   over non-TCP/IP constrained networks. In this environment, IP and UDP
   or TCP are not used, so that additional shim header as a container
   for addresses of sender/receiver and the length of CoAP header and
   its payload is required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ikpark-core-shim

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ikpark-core-shim-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ikpark-core-shim-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/