Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-dmm-global-haha-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:39:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Global HA to HA protocol
	Author(s)       : Pascal Thubert
                          Ryuji Wakikawa
                          Vijay Devarapalli
	Filename        : draft-thubert-dmm-global-haha-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This HAHA protocol extends MIPv6  [RFC6275] and NEMO [RFC3963] to
   remove their link layer dependencies on the Home Link and distribute
   the HAs at IP layer.  Global HAHA considers the distribution at the
   scale of the Internet, and introduces the MIP proxy for Local
   Mobility Management and Route Optimization in the Infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-dmm-global-haha

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-dmm-global-haha-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/