Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2013 06:32:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking Environment (HIP BONE) Instance Specification for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
	Author(s)       : Ari Keranen
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Jouni Maenpaa
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-09.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-01

Abstract:
   This document is the Host Identity Protocol-Based Overlay Networking
   Environment (HIP BONE) instance specification for the REsource
   LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD) protocol.  The document provides the
   details needed to build a RELOAD-based overlay that uses HIP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-reload-instance-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/