Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ersue-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2013 09:53:57 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Management of Networks with Constrained Devices: Problem Statement and Requirements
    Author(s)     : M. Ersue, et al
    Filename      : draft-ersue-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs
    Pages         : 56 
    Date          : 2013-10-25 
    
   This document provides a problem statement, deployment and management
   topology options as well as the requirements for the management of
   networks where constrained devices are involved.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ersue-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.