Subject: I-D Action: draft-avtext-berger-framemarking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:17:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Frame marking for RTP packets
	Author(s)       : Espen Berger
                          Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-avtext-berger-framemarking-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanisms to provide frame markings to
   allow RTP switches to perform stream operations on encrypted payload.
   The mechanisms support extensions to allow for codec specific
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-avtext-berger-framemarking

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-avtext-berger-framemarking-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/