Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-i2rs-mbb-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 20:12:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases of I2RS in Mobile Backhaul Network
	Author(s)       : Li Zhang
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Dapeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-i2rs-mbb-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   In mobile backhaul network, traditional configuration and diagnoses
   mechanisms base on device-level management tools and manual
   processing are ill-suited to meet the requirements of today's
   scalable, flexible, and complex network.  Thanks to the new
   innovation of Interface to the Routing System's (I2RS) programmatic
   interfaces, as defined in [I-D.ward-i2rs-framework], an alternative
   way has been rolled out to control the configuration and diagnose the
   operation results.  This document discusses the use case of I2RS in
   mobile backhaul network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-i2rs-mbb-usecases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-i2rs-mbb-usecases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/