Subject: I-D Action: draft-parello-eman-definitions-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 17:43:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Energy Management Terminology
	Author(s)       : John Parello
	Filename        : draft-parello-eman-definitions-09.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
        This document contains definitions and terms used in the
        Energy Management Working Group. Each term  contains a
        definition(s), example, and reference to a normative,
        informative or well know source. Terms originating in this
        draft should be either composed of or adapted from other
        terms in the draft with a source. The defined terms will
        then be used in other drafts as defined here
     Table of Contents

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-parello-eman-definitions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-parello-eman-definitions-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-parello-eman-definitions-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/