Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:03:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : rxgk: GSSAPI based security class for RX
	Author(s)       : Simon Wilkinson
                          Benjamin Kaduk
	Filename        : draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-08.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   rxgk is a security class for the RX RPC protocol.  It uses the GSSAPI
   framework to provide an authentication service that provides
   authentication, confidentiality and integrity protection for the rxgk
   security class.  This document provides a general description of rxgk
   and how to integrate it into generic RX applications.  Application
   specific behaviour will be described, as necessary, in future
   documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/