Subject: I-D Action: draft-jj-tls-private-key-hiding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 22:09:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Private Key Hiding for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
	Author(s)       : Seung Wook Jung
                          Souhwan Jung
	Filename        : draft-jj-tls-private-key-hiding-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-10-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a private key hiding protocol and a joint
   private key operation protocol for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   without needing to modify existing TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jj-tls-private-key-hiding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jj-tls-private-key-hiding-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jj-tls-private-key-hiding-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/