Subject: I-D Action: draft-geib-spring-oam-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 07:17:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use case for a scalable and topology aware MPLS data plane monitoring system
	Author(s)       : Ruediger Geib
	Filename        : draft-geib-spring-oam-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-17

Abstract:
   This document describes features and a use case of a path monitoring
   system.  Segment based routing enables a scalbale and simple method
   to monitor data plane liveliness of the complete set of paths
   belonging to a single domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geib-spring-oam-usecase

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geib-spring-oam-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/