Subject: I-D Action: draft-beeram-ccamp-rsvp-graceful-setup-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 10:53:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP Graceful Setup Procedure
	Author(s)       : Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Igor Bryskin
	Filename        : draft-beeram-ccamp-rsvp-graceful-setup-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
    The GMPLS RSVP-TE setup procedure for transport LSPs outlined in
    [RFC3473] involves a single iteration signaling sequence. However
    there are certain scenarios, where it is not feasible to make an LSP
    fully operational and ready for use via the existing single-step
    setup procedure. This document proposes a 2-iteration setup
    procedure for gracefully bringing up transport LSPs in such cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-beeram-ccamp-rsvp-graceful-setup

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-beeram-ccamp-rsvp-graceful-setup-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/