Subject: I-D Action: draft-akiya-mpls-entropy-lsp-ping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:54:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Trace over MPLS Network using Entropy Labels (EL)
	Author(s)       : Nobo Akiya
                          George Swallow
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-akiya-mpls-entropy-lsp-ping-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   The Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Path (LSP)
   Ping and Traceroute are used to exercise specific paths of Equal Cost
   Multipath (ECMP).  This ability has been lost on some scenarios which
   makes use of [RFC6790]: Entropy Labels (EL).

   This document extends the MPLS LSP Ping and Traceroute mechanisms to
   restore the ability of exercising specific paths of ECMP over LSP
   which make use of Entropy Label.  This document updates [RFC4379] and
   [RFC6790].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akiya-mpls-entropy-lsp-ping

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akiya-mpls-entropy-lsp-ping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/