Subject: I-D Action: draft-rahman-core-sleepy-nodes-do-we-need-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 20:33:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sleepy Devices: Do we need to Support them in CORE?
	Author(s)       : Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-rahman-core-sleepy-nodes-do-we-need-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-10

Abstract:
   This document summarizes the discussion in the CORE WG related to the
   question of whether support of sleepy devices is required for the
   CoAP protocol, CORE Link Format, CORE Resource Directory, etc.  The
   only goal of this document is to trigger discussions in the CORE WG
   so that all relevant considerations for sleeping devices are taken
   into account.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rahman-core-sleepy-nodes-do-we-need

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rahman-core-sleepy-nodes-do-we-need-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/