Subject: I-D Action: draft-banks-bmwg-issu-meth-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Oct 2013 09:43:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ISSU Benchmarking Methodology
	Author(s)       : Sarah Banks
                          Fernando Calabria
                          Gery Czirjak
                          Ramdas Machat
	Filename        : draft-banks-bmwg-issu-meth-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-10-07

Abstract:
   Modern forwarding devices attempt to minimize any control and data
      plane disruptions while performing planned software changes, by
      implementing a technique commonly known as an In Service Software
      Upgrade (ISSU).

   This document specifies a set of common methodologies and procedures
      designed to characterize the overall behavior of a Device Under Test
      (DUT) subject to an ISSU event.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-banks-bmwg-issu-meth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-banks-bmwg-issu-meth-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-banks-bmwg-issu-meth-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/