Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2013 06:55:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Domain Subobjects for Resource ReserVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Venugopal Reddy Kondreddy
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-10-04

Abstract:
   The Resource ReserVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)
   specification [RFC3209] and the Generalized Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (GMPLS) extensions to RSVP-TE [RFC3473] allow abstract
   nodes and resources to be explicitly included in a path setup.
   Further Exclude Routes extensions [RFC4874] allow abstract nodes and
   resources to be explicitly excluded in a path setup.

   This document specifies new subobjects to include or exclude domains
   during path setup where domain is a collection of network elements
   within a common sphere of address management or path computational
   responsibility (such as an Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) area or an
   Autonomous System (AS)).  Note that the use of AS as an abstract node
   representing domain is already defined in [RFC3209] and [RFC4874],
   albeit with a 2-Byte AS number.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/