Subject: I-D Action: draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:47:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A standard compliant security framework for Low-power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : G. Piro
                          G. Boggia
                          L.A. Grieco
	Filename        : draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   The aim of this Internet Draft is to define a standard compliant
   security framework for Low-power and Lossy Networks, in order to
   enable the possibility to encrypt and authenticate messages exchanged
   by nodes at the MAC layer. The framework is fully compatible with
   both IEEE 802.15.4 and IEEE 802.15.4e standards and offers a wide
   range of security features to network architectures developed within
   the 6TiSCH Working Group. In particular, it offers: (i) different
   kinds of security architectures; (ii) an efficient mechanism for
   initializing a secure IEEE 802.15.4 domain; and (iii) a lightweight
   mechanism to negotiate link keys among devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/