Subject: I-D Action: draft-medved-i2rs-topology-im-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:35:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Information Model for Network Topologies
	Author(s)       : Jan Medved
                          Nitin Bahadur
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
	Filename        : draft-medved-i2rs-topology-im-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines the information model for network topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-medved-i2rs-topology-im

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-medved-i2rs-topology-im-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-medved-i2rs-topology-im-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/