Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-carlberg-avtext-classifier-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 08:43:32 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : A Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) Classifier Header Extension

    Author(s)     : K. Carlberg
    Filename      : draft-carlberg-avtext-classifier
    Pages         : 5 
    Date          : Oct. 17, 2013 
    
   This document defines a new RTP header extension. The purpose of the
   extension is to provide additional information that further
   distinguishes the RTP datagram (and its payload) from other datagrams
   containing the same type of payload.  The information may be used by
   application layer gateways to drop packets, or place them in a lower
   priority outbound queue.  Or, through deep packet inspection,
   information stored in the classifier header extension may be used to
   (re)set diff-serv code points set in the IP header that may be have
   reset at ingress/egress boundaries of a diff-serv domain.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-carlberg-avtext-classifier-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.