Subject: I-D Action: draft-deepak-trill-oam-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 14:23:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TRILL OAM MIB
	Author(s)       : Deepak Kumar
                          Samer Salam
                          Tissa Senevirathne
	Filename        : draft-deepak-trill-oam-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   This defines Management Information Base (MIB) for the IETF TRILL
   (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) OAM objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deepak-trill-oam-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deepak-trill-oam-mib-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deepak-trill-oam-mib-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/