Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-mmusic-ice-webrtc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 17:06:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) in Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC)
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-mmusic-ice-webrtc-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) has been selected as the
   basis for establishing peer-to-peer UDP flows between Web Real-Time
   Communication (WebRTC) clients.  Using an unmodified ICE
   implementation in this context enables the use of the web platform as
   a denial of service platform.  The risks and complications arising
   from this choice are discussed.  A modified algorithm for sending ICE
   connectivity checks from the web platform is described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-mmusic-ice-webrtc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-mmusic-ice-webrtc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-mmusic-ice-webrtc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/