Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-network-control-function-virtualization-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:03:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Control Function Virtualization for Transport SDN
	Author(s)       : Young Lee
                          Greg Bernstein
                          Ning So
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Diego Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-lee-network-control-function-virtualization-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This presentation explores the concept of network control function
   virtualization for transport SDN to help evolve transport networks
   to provide programmable virtual network services with infrastructure
   changes to the traditional control plane architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-network-control-function-virtualization

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-network-control-function-virtualization-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-network-control-function-virtualization-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/