Subject: I-D Action: draft-ejzak-dispatch-msrp-data-channel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:17:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : MSRP over WebRTC data channels
	Author(s)       : Richard Ejzak
                          Jerome Marcon
	Filename        : draft-ejzak-dispatch-msrp-data-channel-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies how the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
   can be instantiated as a WebRTC data channel sub-protocol, using the
   the SDP offer/answer exchange-based external negotiation defined in
   [I-D.ejzak-dispatch-webrtc-data-channel-sdpneg].  Two network
   configurations are documented: a WebRTC end-to-end configuration
   (connecting two MSRP over data channel endpoints), and a gateway
   configuration (connecting an MSRP over data channel endpoint with an
   MSRP over TCP endpoint).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ejzak-dispatch-msrp-data-channel

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ejzak-dispatch-msrp-data-channel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/