Subject: I-D Action: draft-rao-ccamp-mlnmrn-otn-ospfte-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 00:56:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF-TE extensions for MLNMRN based on OTN
	Author(s)       : Khuzema Pithewan
                          Rajan Rao
	Filename        : draft-rao-ccamp-mlnmrn-otn-ospfte-ext-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies OSPF extensions for multi-layer/multi-region
   where one of the regions is multi-layer e.g. OTN, SONET/SDH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rao-ccamp-mlnmrn-otn-ospfte-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rao-ccamp-mlnmrn-otn-ospfte-ext-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rao-ccamp-mlnmrn-otn-ospfte-ext-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/