Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-network-virtualization-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 22:22:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Framework of Network Virtualization Based on MPLS Global Label
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Ming Li
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-network-virtualization-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   As the virtual network operators develop, it is desirable to provide
   better network virtualization solutions to facilitate the service
   provision.  In the past years, MPLS plays a key role in the process
   of implementing network virtualization.  This document introduces a
   new framework to implement network virtualization based on MPLS
   global label.  It can provide the virtualized network topology, nodes
   and links using MPLS global label which can make up the virtual
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-network-virtualization-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-network-virtualization-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/