Subject: I-D Action: draft-sullivan-dnssd-label-miprofile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:20:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Labels With DNS-Based Service Discovery, mDNS, and DNS
	Author(s)       : Andrew Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-sullivan-dnssd-label-miprofile-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   Despite its name, DNS-Based Service Discovery can use naming systems
   other than the Domain Name System when looking for services.
   Different name systems use different conventions for the characters
   allowed in any name.  In order for DNS-SD to be used effectively in
   environments where multiple different name systems are in use, it is
   important to follow a common set of conventions for naming.  This
   memo presents a convention for maximizing such interoperability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-dnssd-label-miprofile

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-dnssd-label-miprofile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/