Subject: I-D Action: draft-strombergson-chacha-test-vectors-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 13:03:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Test Vectors for the Stream Cipher ChaCha
	Author(s)       : Joachim Strombergson
	Filename        : draft-strombergson-chacha-test-vectors-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2013-10-05

Abstract:
   This document contains test vectors for the stream cipher ChaCha
   using 8, 12 and 20 rounds as well as 128 and 256 bit keys.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-strombergson-chacha-test-vectors

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-strombergson-chacha-test-vectors-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/