Subject: I-D Action: draft-winters-homenet-sper-interaction-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:52:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Provider Edge Router Interaction
	Author(s)       : Timothy Winters
	Filename        : draft-winters-homenet-sper-interaction-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the interaction between a Service Provider
   Gateway fixed at the home edge, and the Home Networking interior
   routers.  Assessing the interactions between existing routers
   implementing 6204bis and the Home Networking routers.  The document
   will also define the interactions with the HIPnet edge router and
   Home Networking router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winters-homenet-sper-interaction

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winters-homenet-sper-interaction-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/