Subject: I-D Action: draft-johansson-fticks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 23:43:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : F-Ticks - A Federation Log Format
	Author(s)       : Leif Johansson
                          Stefan Winter
	Filename        : draft-johansson-fticks-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-10-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a log format for distributed identity
   federations that can be used as a tool for meetering and statistics
   gathering.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-fticks

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-fticks-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/