Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-srlg-collection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2013 06:04:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCEP Extensions for Receiving SRLG Information
	Author(s)       : Dhruv Dhody
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-srlg-collection-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-08

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path
   computation in support of traffic engineering in networks controlled
   by Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS
   (GMPLS).

   This document provides extensions for the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) to support collection of Shared Risk Link Group
   (SRLG) information during path computation and encoding this
   information in the reply message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-srlg-collection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-srlg-collection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/