Subject: I-D Action: draft-eddy-tsvwg-saratoga-tfrc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 02:33:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TFRC-based Congestion Control for Saratoga
	Author(s)       : Wesley M. Eddy
                          Lloyd Wood
                          Will Ivancic
	Filename        : draft-eddy-tsvwg-saratoga-tfrc-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of TCP-Friendly Rate Control (TFRC)
   with the Saratoga data transfer protocol.  The necessary conventions
   that a Saratoga sender and receiver implementation must follow if
   they wish to enable the use of TFRC are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eddy-tsvwg-saratoga-tfrc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eddy-tsvwg-saratoga-tfrc-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eddy-tsvwg-saratoga-tfrc-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/