Subject: I-D Action: draft-pazhyannur-netext-civic-location-ani-subopt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:10:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Civic Location ANI Suboption for PMIPv6
	Author(s)       : Rajesh S. Pazhyannur
                          Sebastian Speicher
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-pazhyannur-netext-civic-location-ani-subopt-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This specification extensions to Access Network Identifier mobility
   option for carrying the Civic Location information of the mobile node
   from the mobile access gateway to the local mobility anchor.  This
   specificaton also defines a new ANI sub-option that enables a MAG to
   communicate how often the MAG will update the ANI information.  This
   helps the LMA determine the freshness of the ANI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pazhyannur-netext-civic-location-ani-subopt

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pazhyannur-netext-civic-location-ani-subopt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/