Subject: I-D Action: draft-schoenw-6lo-lowpan-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 23:01:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless Personal Area Networks (6LoWPANs)
	Author(s)       : Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Anuj Sehgal
                          Tina Tsou
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-6lo-lowpan-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-10-17

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines objects for managing IPv6 over Low-Power
   Wireless Personal Area Networks (6LoWPANs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoenw-6lo-lowpan-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-6lo-lowpan-mib-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/