Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:52:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Database of Long-Lived Symmetric Cryptographic Keys
	Author(s)       : Russell Housley
                          Tim Polk
                          Sam Hartman
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the information contained in a conceptual
   database of long-lived cryptographic keys used by many different
   routing  protocols for message security.  The database is designed to
   support both manual and automated key management.  In addition to
   describing the schema for the database, this document describes the
   operations that can be performed on the database as well as the
   requirements for the routing protocols that wish to use the database.
   In many typical scenarios, the protocols do not directly use the
   long-lived key, but rather a key derivation function is used to
   derive a short-lived key from a long-lived key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-karp-crypto-key-table-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/