Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-etree-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 12:26:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : E-TREE Support in EVPN & PBB-EVPN
	Author(s)       : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Sami Boutros
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Jim Uttaro
                          Bloomberg Issac
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-etree-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   The Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) has defined a rooted-multipoint
   Ethernet service known as Ethernet Tree (E-Tree).  [ETREE-FMWK]
   proposes a solution framework for supporting this service in MPLS
   networks. This document discusses how those functional requirements
   can be easily met with EVPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-etree

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-etree-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sajassi-l2vpn-evpn-etree-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/