Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 07:18:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements and Framework for Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowires over MPLS PSNs
	Author(s)       : Frederic Jounay
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Giles Heron
                          Matthew Bocci
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document presents a set of requirements and a framework for
   providing a Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire (PW) over MPLS PSNs.  The
   requirements identified in this document are related to architecture,
   signaling and maintenance aspects of Point-to-Multipoint PW
   operation.  They are proposed as guidelines for the standardization
   of such mechanisms.  Among other potential applications, Point-to-
   Multipoint PWs can be used to optimize the support of multicast layer
   2 services (Virtual Private LAN Service and Virtual Private Multicast
   Service) as defined in the Layer 2 Virtual Private Network Working
   Group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/