Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-running-multiple-prefixes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 06:01:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Running Multiple IPv6 Prefixes
	Author(s)       : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-liu-running-multiple-prefixes-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document introduces that multiple prefixes in one network/host
   might be common in IPv6, and describes several multiple prefixes use
   cases that might be beneficial to the network. Then some operational
   considerations and current gaps to support multiple prefixes
   operations are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-running-multiple-prefixes

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-running-multiple-prefixes-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-running-multiple-prefixes-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/