Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-6man-tunnel-mtu-config-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:39:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Tunnel MTU Configuration
	Author(s)       : Yong Cui
                          Cong Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-6man-tunnel-mtu-config-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   It is not specific about how to decide IPv6 tunnel MTU in IPv6
   tunneling mechanisms in some situations.  This document describes the
   problem and provides a general solution to decide tunnel MTU value.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-6man-tunnel-mtu-config

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-6man-tunnel-mtu-config-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/