Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ospf-ttz-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:14:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Requirements for OSPF Topology-Transparent Zone
	Author(s)       : Huaimo Chen
                          Renwei Li
                          Gregory Cauchie
                          Ning So
                          Vic Liu
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-ospf-ttz-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document presents a list of requirements for OSPF topology-
   transparent zone in a domain.  A topology-transparent zone comprises
   a group of routers and a number of links connecting these routers.
   Any router outside of the zone is not aware of the zone.  The
   information about the links and routers inside the zone is not
   distributed to any router outside of the zone.  Any link state change
   such as a link down inside the zone is not seen by any router outside
   of the zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ospf-ttz-req

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ospf-ttz-req-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/