Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-username-interop-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 20:47:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Username Interoperability
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-username-interop-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   Various Internet protocols define constructs for usernames, i.e., the
   local part of an address such as "[email-masked]".  This
   document describes a subset of characters to allow in usernames for
   maximal interoperability across Internet protocols.  The subset might
   prove useful in cases where a provider offers multiple services using
   the same underlying identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-username-interop

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-username-interop-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-username-interop-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/