Subject: I-D Action: draft-yi-loadngsmartrreq-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 03:54:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Smart Route Request for Lightweight On-demand Ad hoc Distance-vector Routing - Next Generation
	Author(s)       : Jiazi Yi
                          Thomas Clausen
	Filename        : draft-yi-loadngsmartrreq-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the Smart Route Request extension for
   Lightweight Ad hoc On-Demand - Next Generation (LOADng) distance
   vector routing protocol.  It allows making use of discovered routing
   information to forward Route Request message, and helps reducing
   routing overhead in LOADng.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yi-loadngsmartrreq

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yi-loadngsmartrreq-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yi-loadngsmartrreq-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/