Subject: I-D Action: draft-jain-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 19:25:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Authentication Indicator in Kerberos tickets
	Author(s)       : Anupam Jain
                          Nathan Kinder
                          Nathaniel McCallum
	Filename        : draft-jain-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension in the Kerberos protocol.  It
   defines a new Authorization Data Type AUTHENTICATION-INDICATOR.  The
   purpose of introducing this data type is to include an indicator of
   the client's authentication strength in the service tickets so that
   the application services can use it as an input into policy
   decisions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jain-kitten-krb-auth-indicator

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jain-kitten-krb-auth-indicator-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/