Subject: I-D Action: draft-eddy-rfc793bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 18:17:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transmission Control Protocol Specification
	Author(s)       : Wesley M. Eddy
                          Andre Oppermann
	Filename        : draft-eddy-rfc793bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Internet's Transmission Control Protocol
   (TCP).  TCP is an important transport layer protocol in the Internet
   stack, and has continuously evolved over decades of use and growth of
   the Internet.  In this time, a number of changes have been made to
   TCP as it was specified in RFC 793, though these are only documented
   in a piecemeal fashion.  This document collects and brings those
   changes together with the protocol specification from RFC 793.  This
   document obsoletes RFC 793 and several other RFCs (TODO: list actual
   RFCs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eddy-rfc793bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eddy-rfc793bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/