Subject: I-D Action: draft-yin-traceroute-ipmpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 01:57:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Traceroute Framework in IP/MPLS Heterogeneous Networks
	Author(s)       : Yuanbin Yin
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-yin-traceroute-ipmpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document introduces a traceroute framework that can obtain
   information of a real traffic flow path through heterogeneous IP/MPLS
   network environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yin-traceroute-ipmpls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yin-traceroute-ipmpls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/