Subject: I-D Action: draft-sdanda-localauth-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 00:46:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Local Auth MIB
	Author(s)       : Satyanarayana Danda
                          Prakash Vijayaragavan
	Filename        : draft-sdanda-localauth-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-10

Abstract:
   This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for managing Locally
   authenticated users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sdanda-localauth-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sdanda-localauth-mib-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sdanda-localauth-mib-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/