Subject: I-D Action: draft-singh-xrblock-webrtc-additional-stats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 01:24:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Additional RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Metrics for WebRTC Statistics API
	Author(s)       : Varun Singh
                          Rachel Huang
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-singh-xrblock-webrtc-additional-stats-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a list additional identifiers used in
   WebRTC's Javascript statistics API.  These identifiers are a set of
   RTCP XR metrics related to the transport of multimedia flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-singh-xrblock-webrtc-additional-stats

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-singh-xrblock-webrtc-additional-stats-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/