Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-mpls-multi-domain-deployment-enhancement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 01:51:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Multi-domain MPLS Deployment Enhancement
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-xu-mpls-multi-domain-deployment-enhancement-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-10-17

Abstract:
   MPLS as a mature technology is increasingly deployed in large-scale
   networks which consists of multiple domains (e.g., IGP areas/levels
   and even Autonomous Systems). To scale such multi-domain MPLS
   deployment, the concept of hierarchical LSPs is usually resorted.
   This document describes an enhancement to such hierarchical multi-
   domain MPLS deployment architecture that could further improve the
   scalability of multi-domain MPLS deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mpls-multi-domain-deployment-enhancement

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mpls-multi-domain-deployment-enhancement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/