Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-impl-survey-results-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Oct 2013 13:39:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Pseudowire (PW) & Virtual Circuit Connectivity Verification (VCCV) Implementation Survey Results
	Author(s)       : Andrew G. Malis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-impl-survey-results-03.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2013-10-03

Abstract:
   The IETF PWE3 Working Group has defined many encapsulations of
   various layer 1 and layer 2 service-specific PDUs and circuit data.
   In most of these encapsulations, use of the Pseudowire (PW) Control
   Word is required.  However, there are several encapsulations for
   which the Control Word is optional, and this optionality has been
   seen in practice to possibly introduce interoperability concerns
   between multiple implementations of those encapsulations.  This
   survey of the PW/VCCV user community was conducted to determine
   implementation trends and the possibility of always mandating the
   Control Word.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-impl-survey-results

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-impl-survey-results-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-impl-survey-results-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/