Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-aps-prefix-sharing-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 13:31:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv6 Prefix Sharing Problem Use Case
	Author(s)       : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Marco Spini
                          Dirk von Hugo
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-aps-prefix-sharing-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   In case a given fixed network is policy converged with the mobile
   network, i.e if Policy for Convergence is deployed, host specific
   quality of service and charging can be applied to the hosts
   connecting using the wireless local area network access or some other
   means.  When local or visiting hosts are assigned their addresses
   using IPv6 prefix sharing, the edge router is unable to provide host
   specific quality of service and charging.  We explain both stateless
   and stateful address assignment cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-aps-prefix-sharing-usecase

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-aps-prefix-sharing-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/