Subject: I-D Action: draft-pskim-uribis-namesystem-lisp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 17:28:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Name Space and System for LISP Internet Architecture
	Author(s)       : Pyung Soo Kim
	Filename        : draft-pskim-uribis-namesystem-lisp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-17

Abstract:
   This draft suggests a name space and system for the locator/
   identifier split Internet architecture. The suggested name system
   considers a host-centric for the current stage as well as an
   object-centric for the next stage. Firstly, a name space for various
   communication objects is defined. To consider scalability and
   distributed architecture, the format of the name space consists of
   object category, local name, domain name, and parameters. Secondly,
   registries and servers are introduced to manage mapping between
   identifier and object names with one-to-many relationship. Then,
   name registration and resolution using these registries and servers
   are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pskim-uribis-namesystem-lisp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pskim-uribis-namesystem-lisp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/