Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ospf-ext-green-te-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 06:16:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OSPF Extensions for MPLS Green Traffic Engineering
	Author(s)       : Gang Yan
                          Jianjun Yang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-li-ospf-ext-green-te-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-10-14

Abstract:
   The energy-saving is one important topic in the world, and now most
   of technologies for energy-saving focus on the hardware design
   instead of the energy saving design based on the whole network.  This
   document proposes OSPF extensions to synchronize the energy
   consumption parameter of each node in the network.  These parameters
   can be used for the energy saving design.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ospf-ext-green-te

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ospf-ext-green-te-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-ospf-ext-green-te-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/