Subject: I-D Action: draft-singh-l2vpn-bgp-vpls-control-flags-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 10:54:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Updated processing of control flags for BGP VPLS
	Author(s)       : Ravi Singh
                          Kireeti Kompella
	Filename        : draft-singh-l2vpn-bgp-vpls-control-flags-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document updates the meaning of the "control flags" fields
   inside the "layer2 info extended community" used for BGP-VPLS NLRI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-singh-l2vpn-bgp-vpls-control-flags

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-singh-l2vpn-bgp-vpls-control-flags-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/