Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2013 12:31:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : PCP Anycast Address
	Author(s)       : Sebastian Kiesel
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-10-17

Abstract:
   The Port Control Protocol (PCP) Anycast Address enables PCP clients
   to transmit signaling messages to their closest on-path NAT,
   Firewall, or other middlebox, without having to learn the IP address
   of that middlebox via some external channel.  This document
   establishes one well-known IPv4 address and one well-known IPv6
   address to be used as PCP Anycast Address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-anycast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/