Subject: I-D Action: draft-andrews-dnsop-pd-reverse-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 02:06:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Automatic Delegation of IP6.ARPA reverse zones with PD
	Author(s)       : M. Andrews
	Filename        : draft-andrews-dnsop-pd-reverse-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-10-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to automate the delegation of
   IPv6.ARPA reverse zones when performing Prefix Delegations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andrews-dnsop-pd-reverse

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andrews-dnsop-pd-reverse-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/