Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-dmm-use-case-analysis-flowmob-dmm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 02:16:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use case analysis for supporting flow mobility in DMM
	Author(s)       : Kyoungjae Sun
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-sun-dmm-use-case-analysis-flowmob-dmm-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   Distributed Mobility Management (DMM) allows network traffic to
   distribute among multiple mobility anchors which have mobility
   functions to solve the existing problems in current centralized
   mobility protocols. There are many DMM approaches extending network-
   based mobility protocols (e.g. Proxy Mobile IPv6).

   In Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) [RFC5213], they allow a mobile node to
   connect to PMIPv6 domain through different physical interfaces. In
   this reason, flow mobility that enables movement between physical
   interfaces of mobile node is proposed.

   In this document, we present some use cases to support flow mobility
   in DMM domain and analyze some problems. These use cases are based
   on scenarios of flow mobility in PMIPv6. In these scenarios, a
   multi-interface mobile node connects to different distributed
   mobility access points and move specific flows from one interface to
   another. These use cases have common issues which will be analyzed
   in detail.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-dmm-use-case-analysis-flowmob-dmm

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-dmm-use-case-analysis-flowmob-dmm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sun-dmm-use-case-analysis-flowmob-dmm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/