Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-ingress-protection-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 17:23:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extensions to RSVP-TE for LSP Ingress Local Protection
	Author(s)       : Huaimo Chen
                          Raveendra Torvi
	Filename        : draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-ingress-protection-09.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for locally protecting the ingress node
   of a Traffic Engineered (TE) Label Switched Path (LSP) in a Multi-
   Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-ingress-protection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-ingress-protection-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-mpls-p2mp-ingress-protection-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/