Subject: I-D Action: draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 01:28:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RSVP-TE Recovery Extension for data plane initiated reversion, and protection timer signaling
	Author(s)       : Attila Takacs
                          Francesco Fondelli
                          Benoit Tremblay
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   RSVP-TE recovery extensions are specified in [RFC4872] and
   [RFC4873].  Currently recovery signaling does not support the
   request for revertive protection and recovery timers values. This
   document extends the PROTECTION Object format allowing sub-TLVs, and
   defines two sub-TLVs to carry wait-to-restore and hold-off
   intervals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/