Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ccamp-role-based-automesh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 21:07:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Routing Extensions for Discovery of Role-based MPLS Label Switching Router (MPLS LSR) Traffic Engineering (TE) Mesh Membership
	Author(s)       : Zhenbin Li
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-ccamp-role-based-automesh-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-10-13

Abstract:
   A Traffic Engnieering (TE) mesh-group is defined as a group of Label
   Switch Routers (LSRs) that are connected by a full mesh of TE LSPs.
   Routing (OSPF and IS-IS) extensions for discovery Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) LSR TE mesh membership has been defined to automate
   the creation of mesh of TE LSPs.

   This document introduces a role-based TE mesh-group that applies to
   the scenarios where full mesh TE LSPs are not necessary and TE LSPs
   setup depends on the roles of LSRs in a TE mesh-group.  Interior
   Gateway Protocol (IGP) routing extensions for automatic discovery of
   role-based TE mesh membership are defined accordingly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ccamp-role-based-automesh

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ccamp-role-based-automesh-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-ccamp-role-based-automesh-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/