Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilson-wpkops-browser-processing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 15:02:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Browser processing of server certificates
	Author(s)       : Ben Wilson
                          Santosh Chokhani
                          Robin Alden
	Filename        : draft-wilson-wpkops-browser-processing-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   This is one of a set of documents to define the operation of the Web
   PKI.  It describes common variations in browser behavior related to
   processing server certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilson-wpkops-browser-processing

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilson-wpkops-browser-processing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/