Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-email-user-agent-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:13:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : User-Agent and X-Mailer Header Field registration for Email
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-email-user-agent-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This memo registers User-Agent and X-Mailer header fields in the
   Permanent Message Header Field Names IANA registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-email-user-agent

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-email-user-agent-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/