Subject: I-D Action: draft-kang-core-secure-reconfiguration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 21:43:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure initial-key reconfiguration for resource constrained devices
	Author(s)       : Namhi Kang
	Filename        : draft-kang-core-secure-reconfiguration-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-14

Abstract:
   This document presents a secure method to configure a key for a node
   when it initially joins to network that is currently in operation.
   The method is suited for a scenario, where resource constrained
   objects are interconnected with each other and thus form a network
   called Internet of Things. It is assumed that communications for all
   nodes are based on TCP/IP protocols and some of the nodes use the
   constrained application protocol (CoAP). The method does not cover
   all operations of secure bootstrapping, but it is intended to
   securely support self-reconfiguration of the pre-installed temporary
   key of new node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kang-core-secure-reconfiguration

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kang-core-secure-reconfiguration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/