Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-l3vpn-mvpn-global-table-mcast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 10:05:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Global Table Multicast with BGP-MVPN Procedures
	Author(s)       : Jeffrey Zhang
                          Lenny Giuliano
                          Eric C. Rosen
                          Karthik Subramanian
                          Dante J. Pacella
                          Jason Schiller
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-l3vpn-mvpn-global-table-mcast-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   RFC6513, RFC6514, and other RFCs describe protocols and procedures
   which a Service Provider (SP) may deploy in order offer Multicast
   Virtual Private Network (Multicast VPN or MVPN) service to its
   customers.  Some of these procedures use BGP to distribute VPN-
   specific multicast routing information across a backbone network.
   With a small number of relatively minor modifications, the very same
   BGP procedures can also be used to distribute multicast routing
   information that is not specific to any VPN.  Multicast that is
   outside the context of a VPN is known as "Global Table Multicast", or
   sometimes simply as "Internet multicast".  In this document, we
   describe the modifications that are needed to use the MVPN BGP
   procedures for Global Table Multicast.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-l3vpn-mvpn-global-table-mcast

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-l3vpn-mvpn-global-table-mcast-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-l3vpn-mvpn-global-table-mcast-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/