Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 02:33:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using Saratoga with a Bundle Agent as a Convergence Layer for Delay- Tolerant Networking
	Author(s)       : Lloyd Wood
                          Jim McKim
                          Wesley M. Eddy
                          Will Ivancic
                          Chris Jackson
	Filename        : draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-13.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   Saratoga is a simple, lightweight, UDP-based transfer protocol.  This
   describes how to use Saratoga as a Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN)
   "convergence layer" with the Bundle Protocol and its Bundle Agents,
   building on the Saratoga specification in draft-wood-tsvwg-saratoga.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wood-dtnrg-saratoga-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/