Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 15:52:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Architectural Introduction to the LISP Location-Identity Separation System
	Author(s)       : J. Noel Chiappa
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-03.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   LISP is an upgrade to the architecture of the IP internetworking
   system, one which separates location and identity properties
   (previously intermingled in IP addresses).  This document is an
   introductory overview of the entire LISP system, and focuses on
   describing the major concepts and functional sub-systems of LISP, and
   the interactions between them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/