Subject: I-D Action: draft-burman-rtcweb-h264-proposal-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 16:58:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : H.264 as Mandatory to Implement Video Codec for WebRTC
	Author(s)       : Bo Burman
                          Markus Isomaki
                          Bernard Aboba
                          Gaelle Martin-Cocher
                          Giri Mandyam
                          Xavier Marjou
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
                          David Singer
	Filename        : draft-burman-rtcweb-h264-proposal-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document proposes that, and motivates why, H.264 should be a
   Mandatory To Implement video codec for WebRTC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burman-rtcweb-h264-proposal

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burman-rtcweb-h264-proposal-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-burman-rtcweb-h264-proposal-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/