Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-i2rs-mpls-te-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 08:26:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases for an Interface to MPLS TE
	Author(s)       : Tieying Huang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-huang-i2rs-mpls-te-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   An MPLS Traffic Engineering(TE) network is typically configured and
   results of its operation are analyzed by Command Line Interface
   (CLI), SNMP or NETCONF.  These interactions to control MPLS TE and
   diagnose its operation encompass: MPLS TE configuration, MPLS TE
   protection, traffic switching-over, monitoring of MPLS TE and fault
   detection.

   Interface to the Routing System's (I2RS) Programmatic interfaces, as
   defined in [I-D.ward-i2rs-framework], provides an alternate way to
   control the configuration and diagnose the operation of MPLS TE.
   I2RS may be used for the configuration, manipulation, polling or
   analyzing MPLS TE.  This document describes set of use cases for
   which I2RS can be used for MPLS TE.  It is intended to provide a base
   for the solution draft describing a set of interfaces to MPLS TE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-i2rs-mpls-te-usecases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-i2rs-mpls-te-usecases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/