Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-idr-te-lsp-distribution-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 23:54:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Distribution of MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE) LSP State using BGP
	Author(s)       : Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Stefano Previdi
	Filename        : draft-dong-idr-te-lsp-distribution-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to collect the Traffic
   Engineering (TE) LSP information using BGP.  Such information can be
   used by external components for path reoptimization, service
   placement and network visualization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-idr-te-lsp-distribution

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-idr-te-lsp-distribution-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-idr-te-lsp-distribution-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/