Subject: I-D Action: draft-oualha-group-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:51:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EAP-based simultaneous re-authentication of a group of nodes
	Author(s)       : Nouha Oualha
                          Alexis Olivereau
	Filename        : draft-oualha-group-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft presents a new scheme that enables the
   simultaneous re-authentication of a group of nodes in an efficient
   manner. The Internet-Draft proposes to aggregate the re-
   authentications of multiple network nodes members of the same group.
   The scheme is based on the Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP)
   framework, defined in RFC 3748. As an example of operation, a method
   inspired from EAP-GPSK RFC 5433, is provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oualha-group-auth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oualha-group-auth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/