Subject: I-D Action: draft-fan-l2tp-vp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 23:38:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : L2TP-VP: Layer Two Tunneling Protocol - Virtualization Profile
	Author(s)       : Duoliang Fan
                          Liang Xia
                          Zhen Cao
                          Namgon Kim
	Filename        : draft-fan-l2tp-vp-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   This document describes Layer Two Tunneling Protocol (L2TP)'s
   virtualization profile (L2TP-VP), which reuses session header of L2TP
   data message to securely support overlay networks for multiple
   tenants, and simplifies tunnel setup by disabling all kinds of L2TP
   control messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fan-l2tp-vp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fan-l2tp-vp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/