Subject: I-D Action: draft-jxf-i2rs-im-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 00:15:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An information model atchitecture of network device
	Author(s)       : Xiaofeng Ji
                          Ting Zou
                          Gang Yan
	Filename        : draft-jxf-i2rs-im-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-10-18

Abstract:
   Currently, network equipment already has some Northbound Interfaces,
   such as SNMP, NETCONF, TL1; and some languages are also provided to
   describe the data model, such as MIB, SCHEMA and even YANG.  While
   till now, there is not a clear defined information model.  In NETCONF
   domain, some standards are being defined.  In order to reduce the
   cost of NMS integration in customer side, a clear defined information
   model is necessary, just like the SID in TMF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jxf-i2rs-im-architecture

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jxf-i2rs-im-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/