Subject: I-D Action: draft-yin-tsvwg-ipflow-pathtrace-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 02:51:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP Flow Path Trace Requirements
	Author(s)       : Yuanbin Yin
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Gang Yan
	Filename        : draft-yin-tsvwg-ipflow-pathtrace-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirements of IP flow path trace.
   Network administrators need to get the real IP flow path information,
   of which a specific IP flow goes through heterogeneous network
   environments.  It is also desired for more information relevant to
   the IP flow path.  Based on the information, network administrators
   can locate possible faults of the network quickly or optimize network
   resource for better network performance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yin-tsvwg-ipflow-pathtrace-ps

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yin-tsvwg-ipflow-pathtrace-ps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yin-tsvwg-ipflow-pathtrace-ps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/