Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-perpass-touchstone-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2013 12:24:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A personal touchstone for discussions of pervasive passive monitoring
	Author(s)       : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-hardie-perpass-touchstone-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-10-19

Abstract:
   This document contains the author's personal statement regarding
   pervasive monitoring and it suggests a touchstone for the Internet
   engineering community to consider in protocol and system design.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-perpass-touchstone

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-perpass-touchstone-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/