Subject: I-D Action: draft-bradley-stateless-oauth-client-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 16:55:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Stateless Client Identifier for OAuth 2
	Author(s)       : John Bradley
                          Justin Richer
	Filename        : draft-bradley-stateless-oauth-client-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-10-14

Abstract:
   This draft provides a method for communicating information about an
   OAuth client through its client identifier allowing for fully
   stateless operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradley-stateless-oauth-client

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradley-stateless-oauth-client-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/