Subject: I-D Action: draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 21:35:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SDP for the WebRTC
	Author(s)       : Suhas Nandakumar
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-03.txt
	Pages           : 105
	Date            : 2013-10-20

Abstract:
   The Web Real-Time Communication (WebRTC) [WEBRTC] working group is
   charged to provide protocol support for direct interactive rich
   communication using audio, video and data between two peers' web
   browsers.  With in the WebRTC framework, Session Description protocol
   (SDP) [RFC4566] is used for negotiating session capabilities between
   the peers.  Such a negotiation happens based on the SDP Offer/Answer
   exchange mechanism described in the RFC 3264 [RFC3264].

   This documents provides an informational reference in describing the
   role of SDP and Offer/Answer exchange for the most common WebRTC use-
   cases.

   This SDP examples provided in this document is still a work in
   progress, but it aims to align closest to the evolving standards
   work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nandakumar-rtcweb-sdp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/