Subject: I-D Action: draft-reschke-xml2rfc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 07:17:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'XML2RFC' Vocabulary
	Author(s)       : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-xml2rfc-00.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2013-10-16

Abstract:
   This document defines the 'XML2RFC' vocabulary; an XML-based
   (Extensible Markup Language) language used for writing Internet
   Drafts and RFCs.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the XML2RFC mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which has its home page at
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-xml2rfc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-xml2rfc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/