Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-l3vpn-virtual-subnet-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 18:10:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Virtual Subnet: A L3VPN-based Subnet Extension Solution
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Susan Hares
                          Yongbing Fan
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Truman Boyes
                          Brendan Fee
	Filename        : draft-xu-l3vpn-virtual-subnet-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-11-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a Layer3 Virtual Private Network (L3VPN)-
   based subnet extension solution referred to as Virtual Subnet, which
   can be used as a kind of Layer3 network virtualization overlay
   approach for data center interconnect.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-l3vpn-virtual-subnet

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-l3vpn-virtual-subnet-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-l3vpn-virtual-subnet-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/