Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 06:45:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Energy Object Context MIB
	Author(s)       : John Parello
                          Benoit Claise
                          Mouli Chandramouli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-11.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2013-11-29

Abstract:
        This document defines a subset of a Management Information Base
        (MIB) for energy management of devices. The module addresses
        device identification, context information, and the
        relationships between reporting devices, remote devices, and
        monitoring devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-energy-aware-mib-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/