Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-httpbis-keynego-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 13:08:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP/2.0 Intra-Connection Negotiation
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-httpbis-keynego-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-11-19

Abstract:
   This memo describes a proposed modification to HTTP/2.0 that
   introduces the concepts of Intra-Connection Negotiation and Secure
   Framing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-httpbis-keynego

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-httpbis-keynego-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-httpbis-keynego-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/