Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kent-ipsecme-saforip-rfc4301bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 08:42:33 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol
    Author(s)     : S. Kent
    Filename      : draft-kent-ipsecme-saforip-rfc4301bis
    Pages         : 104 
    Date          : Nov. 19, 2013 
    
  This document describes an updated version of the &quot;Security
   Architecture for IP&quot;, which is designed to provide security services
   for traffic at the IP layer.  This document obsoletes RFC 4301 and
   6040.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kent-ipsecme-saforip-rfc4301bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.