Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-6man-cga-attack-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 06:04:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Possible Attack on Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA)
	Author(s)       : Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Christoph Meinel
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-6man-cga-attack-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-11-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the new vulnerabilities with the use of
   Cryptographically Generated Addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-6man-cga-attack

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-6man-cga-attack-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/