Subject: I-D Action: draft-secretaries-good-practices-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 04:37:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Working Group Secretaries Good Practices
	Author(s)       : Martin Vigoureux
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-secretaries-good-practices-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-11-05

Abstract:
   This document is primarily intended for Working Group Secretaries,
   the role of whom is defined in RFC 2418, but also for Working Group
   Chairs to better apprehend the value of Working Group Secretaries.
   This document complements the succinct description of Working Group
   Secretaries' role by providing a compilation of good practices and
   some general guidelines regarding the fulfillment of the role.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-secretaries-good-practices

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-secretaries-good-practices-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-secretaries-good-practices-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/