Subject: I-D Action: draft-hollstein-queuelength-control-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 06:57:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : LDAP Queue Length Control
	Author(s)       : Christian Hollstein
	Filename        : draft-hollstein-queuelength-control-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-11-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new control. The client can use it to tell
   the server the number of responses it expects for a series of
   requests that were sent in asynchronous mode. This enables the
   server to better pack usually small LDAP result messages into send
   buffers that better match the TCP maximum transfer unit. From this
   a substantial improvement in network ressource utilization, response
   time and throughput is expected.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollstein-queuelength-control

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hollstein-queuelength-control-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hollstein-queuelength-control-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/