Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 01:15:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : GMPLS OSPF-TE Extensions in support of Flexible Grid
	Author(s)       : Fatai Zhang
                          Xian Zhang
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-11-13

Abstract:
   This memo describes the OSPF-TE extensions in support of GMPLS
   control of networks that include devices that use the new flexible
   optical grid.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/