Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 00:18:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Support for Multiple Clock Rates in an RTP Session
	Author(s)       : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-11.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-11-22

Abstract:
   This document clarifies the RTP specification when different clock
   rates are used in an RTP session.  It also provides guidance on how
   to interoperate with legacy RTP implementations that use multiple
   clock rates.  It updates RFC 3550.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtext-multiple-clock-rates-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/