Subject: I-D Action: draft-yourtchenko-ra-dhcpv6-comparison-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 04:52:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A comparison between the DHCPv6 and RA based host configuration
	Author(s)       : Andrew Yourtchenko
	Filename        : draft-yourtchenko-ra-dhcpv6-comparison-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-11-27

Abstract:
   This document attempts to make a balanced comparison between the RA-
   based and DHCPv6-based host configuration mechanisms.  It compares
   the two on different aspects, e.g: underlying media assumptions,
   coordination, locality, etc.  and highlights the strong and weak
   sides of both protocols for each scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yourtchenko-ra-dhcpv6-comparison

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yourtchenko-ra-dhcpv6-comparison-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/