Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-dataplane-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 05:25:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NVO3 Data Plane Requirements
	Author(s)       : Nabil Bitar
                          Marc Lasserre
                          Florin Balus
                          Thomas Morin
                          Lizhong Jin
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-dataplane-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-11-12

Abstract:
       Several IETF drafts relate to the use of overlay networks to support
       large scale virtual data centers. This draft provides a list of data
       plane requirements for Network Virtualization over L3 (NVO3) that
       have to be addressed in solutions documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-dataplane-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-dataplane-requirements-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-dataplane-requirements-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/