Subject: I-D Action: draft-huitema-perpass-trafficanalysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 21:25:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Passive Traffic Analysis Threats and Defense
	Author(s)       : Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-huitema-perpass-trafficanalysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-11-05

Abstract:
   Traffic analysis is used by various entities to derive "meta data"
   about Internet communications, such as who communicates with whom or
   what, and when.  We analyze how meta-data can be extracted by
   monitoring IP headers, DNS traffic, and clear-text headers of
   commonly used protocols.  We then propose a series of actions that
   would make traffic analysis more difficult.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huitema-perpass-trafficanalysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huitema-perpass-trafficanalysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/