Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiba-smime-type-registry-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 10:42:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Creation of a registry for smime-type parameter values
	Author(s)       : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-smime-type-registry-02.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-11-12

Abstract:
   Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) defined the
   Content-Type parameter "smime-type".  As the list of defined values
   for that parameter has increased, it has become clear that a registry
   is needed to document those values.  This document creates that
   registry, registers the current values, and specifies the policies
   for registration of new values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiba-smime-type-registry

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiba-smime-type-registry-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leiba-smime-type-registry-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/