Subject: I-D Action: draft-dijk-core-sleepy-solutions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 07:13:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sleepy Devices using CoAP - Possible Solutions
	Author(s)       : Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-dijk-core-sleepy-solutions-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-11-08

Abstract:
   This document describes possible solutions for sleepy devices support
   for the CoAP protocol.  The solutions aim to meet the requirements
   for CoAP sleepy devices in home and building control use cases.  The
   purpose of this document is to guide and stimulate the discussion on
   sleepy devices support for CoAP in the CoRE WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dijk-core-sleepy-solutions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dijk-core-sleepy-solutions-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dijk-core-sleepy-solutions-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/