Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrell-perpass-attack-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 13:41:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack
	Author(s)       : Stephen Farrell
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-farrell-perpass-attack-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-11-20

Abstract:
   The IETF has consensus that pervasive monitoring is a technical
   attack that should be mitigated in the design of IETF protocols,
   where possible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrell-perpass-attack

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrell-perpass-attack-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/