Subject: I-D Action: draft-pkx-infobirdiconswww-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 01:45:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Information as a bird with wings that flies and hits the user device screen as Icons
	Author(s)       : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-pkx-infobirdiconswww-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-11-27

Abstract:
    The document proposes a WWW as an intelligent being that delivers information
to users.     This can be combined with a Single SignON solution for the WWW seen as one
Giant computer.     Imagine having a handy device and you travel to Bangkok and in the morning when
you authenticate     to WWW, your WWW navigation screen shows you very useful Icons that can create a
better experience     for you.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pkx-infobirdiconswww

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pkx-infobirdiconswww-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/