Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-new-tls-padding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2013 23:56:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A new TLS record padding mechanism
	Author(s)       : Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
                          Alfredo Pironti
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-new-tls-padding-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-11-16

Abstract:
   This memo proposes a new padding mechanism the TLS and DTLS record
   protocols.  It defines a TLS extension to allow arbitrary amount of
   padding in any ciphersuite.  The new padding mechanism eliminates any
   known padding oracle attacks on the CBC ciphersuites and allows novel
   length hiding techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-new-tls-padding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-new-tls-padding-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mavrogiannopoulos-new-tls-padding-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/