Subject: I-D Action: draft-bmoeller-tls-downgrade-scsv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 04:13:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : TLS Fallback Signaling Cipher Suite Value (SCSV) for Preventing Protocol Downgrade Attacks
	Author(s)       : Bodo Moeller
                          Adam Langley
	Filename        : draft-bmoeller-tls-downgrade-scsv-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-11-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a Signaling Cipher Suite Value (SCSV) that
   prevents protocol downgrade attacks on the Transport Layer Security
   (TLS) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bmoeller-tls-downgrade-scsv

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bmoeller-tls-downgrade-scsv-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bmoeller-tls-downgrade-scsv-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/