Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 23:24:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mobility API Extension for Distributed Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : Dapeng Liu
                          Hui Deng
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-11-05

Abstract:
   In order to provide an appropriate level of mobility support that a
   mobile node may require for proper performance of various
   applications, it is important to enable applications to select
   addresses that will be managed properly by the mobility management
   infrastructure.  Previous documents have enabled address selection on
   the basis of certain characteristics such as randomness, temporary
   usage, scope of validity, and so on.  This document proposes new
   classes of addresses in addition to those already available, to
   enable an application to receive certain kinds of mobility support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-dmm-mobility-api-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/