Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 13:40:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Ira McDonald
                          Michael Sweet
	Filename        : draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-09.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2013-11-05

Abstract:
   This memo defines the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) over HTTPS
   transport binding and the corresponding 'ipps' URI scheme, that is
   used to designate the access to the network location of a secure IPP
   print service or a network resource (for example, a print job)
   managed by such a service.

   This memo is an individual submission to the IETF by the Internet
   Printing Protocol Working Group of the IEEE-ISTO Printer Working
   Group, as part of their PWG IPP Everywhere (PWG 5100.14) project for
   secure mobile printing with vendor-neutral Client software.

   This memo defines an alternate IPP transport binding to that defined
   in the original IPP URL Scheme (RFC 3510), but this memo does not
   update or obsolete (RFC 3510).

   This memo updates RFC 2910 and RFC 2911.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/