Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-ceha-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 07:37:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ForCES Intra-NE High Availability
	Author(s)       : Kentaro Ogawa
                          Weiming Wang
                          Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Jamal Hadi Salim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-ceha-09.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-11-20

Abstract:
   This document discusses Control Element High Availability within a
   ForCES Network Element.  Additionally this document updates [RFC5810]
   by providing new normative text for the Cold-Standby High
   availability mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-ceha

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-forces-ceha-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-forces-ceha-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/