Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-ecrit-addldata-subnot-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 10:00:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Updating Additional Data related to an Emergency Call using Subscribe/ Notify
	Author(s)       : Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-ecrit-addldata-subnot-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   Additional Call Data is sent in a SIP Call-Info header or in a
   provided-by element of a PIDF-LO.  Sometimes, the information needs
   to be updated while an emergency call is in progress.  It is best for
   the Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) to control the timing and
   frequency of updates.  This document describes a SIP Subscribe/Notify
   Package to supply updates of Additional Call Data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-ecrit-addldata-subnot

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosen-ecrit-addldata-subnot-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rosen-ecrit-addldata-subnot-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/