Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 08:13:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Transmission of IPv6 packets over ITU-T G.9959 Networks
	Author(s)       : Anders Brandt
                          Jakob Buron
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-11-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the frame format for transmission of IPv6
   packets and a method of forming IPv6 link-local addresses and
   statelessly autoconfigured IPv6 addresses on ITU-T G.9959 networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-lowpanz-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/