Subject: I-D Action: draft-hollstein-extended-ldif-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 06:56:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Extended LDAP Data Interchange Format (EXLDIF)
	Author(s)       : Christian Hollstein
	Filename        : draft-hollstein-extended-ldif-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-11-22

Abstract:
   LDIF (LDAP Data Interchange Format) has been specified in RFC2849.
   It covers the LDAP operations ADD, MODIFY, DELETE and MODDN.
   This document specifies how other LDAP operations can be represented
   in a text file. Implementations may take such text files to send
   appropriate LDAP requests to a server and process the responses. This
   work was inspired by the need for a general configurable LDAP client
   used in functional and stress testing of LDAP servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollstein-extended-ldif

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hollstein-extended-ldif-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hollstein-extended-ldif-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/