Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 10:15:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS-TP Traffic Engineering (TE) Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Kannan KV Sampath
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-07.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects of Tunnels, Identifiers,
   Label Switching Router and Textual conventions for Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) based Transport Profile (TP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-te-mib-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/