Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-roll-data-robustness-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 10:49:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Coding for Enhancing Data Robustness in Low-Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : Gang Wang
                          Gang Feng
	Filename        : draft-wang-roll-data-robustness-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2013-11-28

Abstract:
       This document specifies a solution for improving the robustness of
       data transmission in multi-hop Low-Power and Lossy Networks (LLNs).
       It uses the network coding technique in conjunction with the Routing
       Protocol for LLNs (RPL) to increase the success rate of data
       collection at the sink node, with reasonable processing and traffic
       cost.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-roll-data-robustness

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-roll-data-robustness-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/