Subject: I-D Action: draft-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 11:53:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Data Center Benchmarking Methodology
	Author(s)       : Lucien Avramov
                          Jacob Rapp
	Filename        : draft-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-11-06

Abstract:
   The purpose of this informational document is to establish test and
   evaluation methodology and measurement techniques for network
   equipment in the data center.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bmwg-dcbench-methodology

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bmwg-dcbench-methodology-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/