Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-salsa20-tls-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 22:53:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Salsa20 Stream Cipher for Transport Layer Security
	Author(s)       : Simon Josefsson
                          Joachim Strombergson
                          Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-salsa20-tls-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-11-26

Abstract:
   This document describe how the Salsa20 stream cipher can be used in
   the Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS) protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-salsa20-tls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-salsa20-tls-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-salsa20-tls-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/