Subject: I-D Action: draft-hadi-i2rs-forces-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 04:45:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ForCES For I2RS
	Author(s)       : Jamal Hadi Salim
	Filename        : draft-hadi-i2rs-forces-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-11-11

Abstract:
   This document provide a gap-analysis on ForCES meeting the
   requirements for I2RS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hadi-i2rs-forces-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hadi-i2rs-forces-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/