Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-roll-rpl-intrusion-defence-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 05:11:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Intrusion Detection System for Low-Power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : Lan Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-roll-rpl-intrusion-defence-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-11-29

Abstract:
       This document specifies intrusion detection systems (IDSs) as the
       second line of defence, to secure the Routing Protocol for Low-power
       and Lossy Networks (RPL).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-roll-rpl-intrusion-defence

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-roll-rpl-intrusion-defence-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/