Subject: I-D Action: draft-martin-smtp-target-host-selection-ipv4-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:10:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SMTP target host selection in Mixed IPv4/IPv6 environments
	Author(s)       : Franck Martin
                          Alec Peterson
	Filename        : draft-martin-smtp-target-host-selection-ipv4-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-11-14

Abstract:
   The Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) is defined in [RFC5321].
   Section 5 of that document describes the process of host selection.
   While locating the target host in IPv4 is well defined, this process
   is unclear for sytems in IPv4 and IPv6 environemts.  This
   specification extends [RFC5321] to provide a standard way of
   selecting the target host in mixed environements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martin-smtp-target-host-selection-ipv4-ipv6

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martin-smtp-target-host-selection-ipv4-ipv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/