Subject: I-D Action: draft-brown-epp-fees-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 08:29:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Registry Fee Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
	Author(s)       : Gavin Brown
	Filename        : draft-brown-epp-fees-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for registry fees.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-epp-fees

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-epp-fees-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/