Subject: I-D Action: draft-vaughn-cnmp-pdu-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:32:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Protocol Operations for Condensed Network Management Protocol (CNMP)
	Author(s)       : Kenneth Vaughn
                          Alessandro Triglia
                          Robert Rausch
	Filename        : draft-vaughn-cnmp-pdu-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2013-11-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies the protocol operations for Condensed Network
   Management Protocol (CNMP) messages. It defines the syntax and
   element of procedures for sending, receiving, and processing CNMP
   PDUs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vaughn-cnmp-pdu

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vaughn-cnmp-pdu-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/