Subject: I-D Action: draft-tavares-scommp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2013 09:34:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SCOMMP
	Author(s)       : Felipe Tavares
	Filename        : draft-tavares-scommp-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-11-10

Abstract:
   O protocolo SCOMMP e um protocolo desenvolvido para redes de coleta/
   distribuicao de dados, que permite grande flexibilidade e
   extensibilidade, alem de funcionar com trafego minimo de dados.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tavares-scommp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tavares-scommp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/