Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-mmhs-authorizing-users-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2013 06:52:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Draft and Release using Internet Email
	Author(s)       : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-mmhs-authorizing-users-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-11-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a procedure for when an Military Message
   Handling System (MMHS) message is composed by one user and is only
   released to the mail transfer system when one or more authorizing
   users authorize release of the message by adding the MMHS-
   Authorizing-Users header field.  The resulting message can be
   optionally countersigned, allowing recipients to verify both the
   original signature (if any) and countersignatures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-mmhs-authorizing-users

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-mmhs-authorizing-users-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-mmhs-authorizing-users-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/