Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaiser-nd-pd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 00:39:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Prefix Delegation extension to Neighbor Discovery protocol
	Author(s)       : Arnaud Kaiser
                          Sylvain Decremps
                          Nouha Oualha
                          Alexandru Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-kaiser-nd-pd-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-11-18

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the Neighbor Discovery
   protocol (ND).  The proposed extension enhances ND by providing it
   with a new option: the Prefix Delegation option (ND-PD).  ND-PD
   offers the possibility for routers on a same link to ask for or
   delegate IPv6 prefixes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaiser-nd-pd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaiser-nd-pd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kaiser-nd-pd-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/