Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-repute-considerations-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 11:48:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Reputation Services Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Considerations Regarding Third-Party Reputation Services
	Author(s)       : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-repute-considerations-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-11-20

Abstract:
   Reputation services offer quality assessments about likely future
   behavior, based on past behaviors.  The use of these services has
   become a common tool in many applications that seek to apply
   collected intelligence about traffic sources.  Often this is done
   because it is common or even expected operator practice.  It is
   therefore important to be aware of a number of considerations for
   both operators and consumers of the data.  This document includes a
   collection of the best advice available regarding providers and
   consumers of reputation data, based on experience to date.  Much of
   this is based on experience with email reputation systems, but the
   concepts are generally applicable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-repute-considerations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-repute-considerations-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-repute-considerations-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/