Subject: I-D Action: draft-bortzmeyer-perpass-dns-privacy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 04:00:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS privacy problem statement
	Author(s)       : Stephane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-bortzmeyer-perpass-dns-privacy-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-11-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the privacy issues associated with the DNS.
   It is intended to be a problem statement and it does not prescribe
   solutions.

   Discussions of the document should take place on the perpass mailing
   list [perpass]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bortzmeyer-perpass-dns-privacy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bortzmeyer-perpass-dns-privacy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/