Subject: I-D Action: draft-vaughn-cnmp-coex-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:34:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Coexistence between Condensed Network Management Protocol (CNMP) and the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
	Author(s)       : Kenneth Vaughn
                          Alessandro Triglia
                          Robert Rausch
	Filename        : draft-vaughn-cnmp-coex-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-11-20

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to describe coexistence between the
   Condensed Network Management Protocol (CNMP) and the various versions
   of the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vaughn-cnmp-coex

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vaughn-cnmp-coex-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/