Subject: I-D Action: draft-parker-sfc-chain-to-path-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 22:06:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Service Function Chaining: Chain to Path Reduction
	Author(s)       : Ron Parker
	Filename        : draft-parker-sfc-chain-to-path-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-11-08

Abstract:
   The service function chaining concept differentiates between a
   service function chain and a service function path.   A chain is a
   sequence of service function types whereas a path is a sequence of
   service function instances that realize each type of service
   function.

   This document describes the architectural approach to reducing the
   abstract service function chain to the concrete service function
   path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-parker-sfc-chain-to-path

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-parker-sfc-chain-to-path-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/