Subject: I-D Action: draft-haynes-nfsv4-minorversioning-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 17:43:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Minor versioning Rules for NFSv4
	Author(s)       : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-haynes-nfsv4-minorversioning-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-11-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the minor versioning rules for NFSv4.  It
   also specifices how those minor versioning rules may be modified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haynes-nfsv4-minorversioning

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haynes-nfsv4-minorversioning-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/