Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-ovli-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 08:28:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Overload Indication Conveyance
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Steve Donovan
                          Ben Campbell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-ovli-00.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2013-11-22

Abstract:
   This specification documents a Diameter Overload Control (DOC) base
   solution and the dissemination of the overload report information.

Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-ovli

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-ovli-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/