Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Nov 2013 21:14:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE Extensions for SONET/SDH and OTN OAM Configuration
	Author(s)       : Andras Kern
                          Attila Takacs
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-11-09

Abstract:
   GMPLS has been extended to support connection establishment in both
   SONET/SDH and OTN networks.  However support for the configuration of
   the OAM functions is not specified.  Both SONET/SDH and OTN implement
   OAM functions to monitor the transported signals.  This document
   defines extensions to RSVP-TE for SONET/SDH and OTN OAM configuration
   based on the OAM Configuration Framework defined in a separate
   document.  This document supports, but does not modify, ITU-T OAM
   mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-sdh-otn-oam-ext-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/