Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-lwig-sleepmode-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 10:09:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Sleep node control mechanism for Constrained networks
	Author(s)       : Yong-Geun Hong
                          JooSang Youn
	Filename        : draft-hong-lwig-sleepmode-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-11-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism of sleep mode control.  The
   router which manages a network can control IPv6 sleepy nodes and
   deliver the packets from/to exterior networks.  The IPv6 router can
   keep the IPv6 sleepy node as sleep state and handle the packets from/
   to the IPv6 sleepy nodes.  Also, this document describes the
   mechanism of sleep mode control using synchronization information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-lwig-sleepmode-control

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-lwig-sleepmode-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/