Subject: I-D Action: draft-wijngaards-dnsop-confidentialdns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 05:06:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Confidential DNS
	Author(s)       : Wouter Wijngaards
	Filename        : draft-wijngaards-dnsop-confidentialdns-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-11-28

Abstract:
   This document offers opportunistic encryption to provide privacy for
   DNS queries and responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wijngaards-dnsop-confidentialdns

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wijngaards-dnsop-confidentialdns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/