Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-dice-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 18:43:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A DTLS Profile for the Internet of Things
	Author(s)       : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-dice-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-11-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a DTLS profile that is suitable for Internet of
   Things applications and is reasonably implementable on many
   constrained devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-dice-profile

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-dice-profile-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-dice-profile-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/