Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kent-ipsecme-ah-rfc4302bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 08:39:30 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : IP Authentication Header (AH)
    Author(s)     : S. Kent
    Filename      : draft-kent-ipsecme-ah-rfc4302bis
    Pages         : 35 
    Date          : Nov. 19, 2013 
    
 This document describes an updated version of the IP Authentication
   Header (AH), which is designed to provide authentication services in
   IPv4 and IPv6.  This document obsoletes RFC 4302.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kent-ipsecme-ah-rfc4302bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.