Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 04:08:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 Options for configuration of Softwire Address and Port Mapped Clients
	Author(s)       : Tomasz Mrugalski
                          Ole Troan
                          Wojciech Dec
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Leaf Y. Yeh
                          Xiaohong Deng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-11-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies DHCPv6 options, termed Softwire46 options,
   for the provisioning of Softwire46 Customer Edge (CE) devices.
   Softwire46 is a collective term used to refer to architectures based
   on the notion of IPv4 Address+Port (A+P) for providing IPv4
   connectivity across an IPv6 network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-dhcp-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/