Subject: I-D Action: draft-koch-perpass-dns-confidentiality-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 08:50:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Confidentiality Aspects of DNS Data, Publication, and Resolution
	Author(s)       : Peter Koch
	Filename        : draft-koch-perpass-dns-confidentiality-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-11-13

Abstract:
   This document describes aspects of DNS data confidentiality in the
   light of recent IETF discussions on pervasive monitoring.  It focuses
   on potential information leaks rather than prescribing methods of
   mitigation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koch-perpass-dns-confidentiality

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-koch-perpass-dns-confidentiality-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/