Subject: I-D Action: draft-hollstein-embedded-ldif-c-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 06:55:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Embedded LDAP Data Interchange Format for C (EMLDIF-C)
	Author(s)       : Christian Hollstein
	Filename        : draft-hollstein-embedded-ldif-c-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-11-22

Abstract:
   EMLDIF specifies how LDAP operations can be encoded in EXLDIF and
   embedded in high level programming languages. EMLDIF is is the
   common basis for language - dependant specifications. This document
   specifies Embedded LDIF for the programming language C. In order to
   make EMLDIF-C source files interoperable across vendor specific
   implementations the specification goes into detail about data
   structures and API.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hollstein-embedded-ldif-c

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hollstein-embedded-ldif-c-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hollstein-embedded-ldif-c-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/