Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 14:13:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : OAuth 2.0 Registered JWT Profile 1.0
	Author(s)       : Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   This specification defines a profile of OAuth 2.0 framework that
   provides the holder of key facility for the compliant client. It
   achieves this without channel binding but solely based on the
   application protocol to make it easy for the client developers to
   develop such client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/