Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-nomcom-chair-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 09:32:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The Nominating Committee Process: Appointment of Chairs
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-nomcom-chair-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-11-11

Abstract:
   RFC 3777 states that a Chair is appointed for the Nominating
   Committee.  This document updates RFC 3777 by increasing the number
   of Chairs to two to ensure gender parity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-nomcom-chair

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-nomcom-chair-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/