Subject: I-D Action: draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 03:35:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS privacy problem statement
	Author(s)       : Stephane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-11-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the privacy issues associated with the use of
   the DNS by Internet users.  It is intended to be mostly a problem
   statement and it does not prescribe solutions (although Section 5
   suggests some possible improvments).

   Discussions of the document should take place on the dnsop mailing
   list [dnsop]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/