Subject: I-D Action: draft-sweet-uri-zoneid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 13:38:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An IPvFuture Syntax for IPv6 Link-Local Addresses
	Author(s)       : Michael Sweet
	Filename        : draft-sweet-uri-zoneid-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-11-22

Abstract:
   This document describes how the zone identifier of an IPv6 scoped
   address, defined as <zone_id> in the IPv6 Scoped Address Architecture
   (RFC 4007), can be represented in a literal IPv6 address and in a
   Uniform Resource Identifier that includes such a literal address.  It
   documents a long-standing usage of the IPvFuture extension point
   provided in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) syntax
   specification [RFC3986].

   [ Editor's note: This draft documents the IPvFuture format originally
   defined in [LITERAL-ZONE] and used by CUPS since 2005.  A separate,
   incompatible format was defined and published in RFC 6874. ]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sweet-uri-zoneid

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sweet-uri-zoneid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sweet-uri-zoneid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/