Subject: I-D Action: draft-agl-tls-chacha20poly1305-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 11:05:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ChaCha20 and Poly1305 based Cipher Suites for TLS
	Author(s)       : Adam Langley
                          Wan-Teh Chang
	Filename        : draft-agl-tls-chacha20poly1305-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-11-22

Abstract:
   This memo describes the use of the ChaCha20 cipher with a Poly1305
   authenticator in Transport Layer Security (TLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agl-tls-chacha20poly1305

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agl-tls-chacha20poly1305-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-agl-tls-chacha20poly1305-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/