Subject: I-D Action: draft-kolkman-iana-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 13:24:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Framework for the Evolution of IANA
	Author(s)       : Olaf Kolkman
	Filename        : draft-kolkman-iana-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework for describing the management of
   Internet Registries managed by IANA.  It defines terminology
   describing the various roles and responsibilities associated with
   management of Internet Registry functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kolkman-iana-framework

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kolkman-iana-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/