Subject: I-D Action: draft-rescorla-tls13-new-flows-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 12:18:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : New Handshake Flows for TLS 1.3
	Author(s)       : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-tls13-new-flows-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-11-05

Abstract:
   This document sketches some potential new handshake flows for TLS
   1.3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rescorla-tls13-new-flows

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-tls13-new-flows-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/