Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 10:24:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Validation of Locations Around a Planned Change
	Author(s)       : Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to LoST (RFC5222) that allows a
   planned change to the data in the LoST server to occur.  Records that
   previously were valid will become invalid at a date in the future,
   and new locations will become valid after the date.  The extension
   adds two elements to the <findservice> request: a URI to be used to
   inform the LIS that previously valid locations will be invalid after
   the planned change date, and add a date which requests the server to
   perform validation as of the date specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/