Subject: I-D Action: draft-hmac-sha-256-128-usm-snmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Nov 2013 07:48:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HMAC-SHA-256-128 Authentication Protocol in USM for SNMP
	Author(s)       : Johannes Merkle
                          Manfred Lochter
	Filename        : draft-hmac-sha-256-128-usm-snmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-11-05

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a new optional HMAC-SHA-256-128 authentication
   protocol for the User-based Security Model (USM) for SNMPv3 defined
   in RFC 3414.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hmac-sha-256-128-usm-snmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hmac-sha-256-128-usm-snmp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/