Subject: I-D Action: draft-andrews-dns-no-response-issue-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 13:11:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Common Operational Problem in DNS Servers - Failure To Respond.
	Author(s)       : M. Andrews
	Filename        : draft-andrews-dns-no-response-issue-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-11-11

Abstract:
   The DNS is a query / response protocol.  Failure to respond to
   queries causes both immediate operational problems and long term
   problems with protocol development.

   This document will identify a number of common classes of queries
   that some servers fail to respond too.  This document will also
   suggest procedures for TLD and other similar zone operators to apply
   to reduce / eliminate the problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andrews-dns-no-response-issue

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andrews-dns-no-response-issue-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-andrews-dns-no-response-issue-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/