Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 15:12:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for Distributed Mobility Management
	Author(s)       : H Anthony Chan
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-11.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-11-20

Abstract:
   This document defines the requirements for Distributed Mobility
   Management (DMM).  The hierarchical structure in traditional wireless
   networks has led primarily to centralized deployment models.  As some
   wireless networks are evolving away from the hierarchical structure,
   a distributed model for mobility management can be useful to them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/