Subject: I-D Action: draft-martin-smtp-ipv6-to-ipv4-fallback-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 21:11:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SMTP IPv6 to IPv4 Fallback: An Applicability Statement
	Author(s)       : Franck Martin
                          Alec Peterson
	Filename        : draft-martin-smtp-ipv6-to-ipv4-fallback-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-11-14

Abstract:
   This Applicability Statement describes how Mail Transfer Agents
   (MTAs) can be encouraged to fall back to IPv4 when a message is
   refused over IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martin-smtp-ipv6-to-ipv4-fallback

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martin-smtp-ipv6-to-ipv4-fallback-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/