Subject: I-D Action: draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 11:53:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Characterization of Proposed Standards
	Author(s)       : Olaf Kolkman
                          Scott O. Bradner
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   RFC 2026 describes the review performed by the IESG on IETF Proposed
   Standard RFCs and characterizes the maturity level of those
   documents.  This document updates RFC 2026 by providing a current and
   more accurate characterization of Proposed Standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kolkman-proposed-standards-clarified-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/