Subject: I-D Action: draft-andrews-dnsop-pd-reverse-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 17:35:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Automated Delegation of IP6.ARPA reverse zones with Prefix Delegation
	Author(s)       : M. Andrews
	Filename        : draft-andrews-dnsop-pd-reverse-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to automate the delegation of
   IP6.ARPA reverse zones when performing Prefix Delegations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andrews-dnsop-pd-reverse

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andrews-dnsop-pd-reverse-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-andrews-dnsop-pd-reverse-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/