Subject: I-D Action: draft-worley-service-example-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 13:05:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Session Initiation Protocol Service Example -- Music on Hold
	Author(s)       : Dale R. Worley
	Filename        : draft-worley-service-example-15.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2013-11-08

Abstract:
   The "music on hold" feature is one of the features of telephone
   systems that is most desired by buyers of business telephone systems.
   "Music on hold" is where, when one party to a call has the call "on
   hold", that party's telephone provides an audio stream (often music)
   to be heard by the other party.  Architectural features of SIP make
   it difficult to implement music-on-hold in a way that is fully
   compliant with the standards.  The implementation of music-on-hold
   described in this document is fully effective and standards-
   compliant, and has a number of advantages over the methods previously
   documented.  In particular, it is less likely to produce peculiar
   user interface effects and more likely to work in systems which
   perform authentication than the music-on-hold method described in
   section 2.3 of RFC 5359.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-worley-service-example

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-worley-service-example-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-worley-service-example-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/