Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-http2-extension-frames-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 11:12:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension Frames in HTTP/2.0
	Author(s)       : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-bishop-http2-extension-frames-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-11-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposed modification to the HTTP/2.0
   specification to better support the creation of extensions without
   the need to version the core protocol or invoke additional protocol
   identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-http2-extension-frames

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-http2-extension-frames-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/