Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kent-ipsecme-esp-rfc4303bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 08:44:17 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : IP Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP)
    Author(s)     : S. Kent
    Filename      : draft-kent-ipsecme-esp-rfc4303bis
    Pages         : 46 
    Date          : Nov. 19, 2013 
    
   This document describes an updated version of the Encapsulating
   Security Payload (ESP) protocol, which is designed to provide a mix
   of security services in IPv4 and IPv6.  ESP is used to provide
   confidentiality, data origin authentication, connectionless
   integrity, an anti-replay service (a form of partial sequence
   integrity), and limited traffic flow confidentiality.  This document
   obsoletes RFC 4303.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kent-ipsecme-esp-rfc4303bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.