Subject: I-D Action: draft-newman-email-deep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2013 23:34:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deployable Enhanced Email Privacy (DEEP)
	Author(s)       : Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-newman-email-deep-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-11-03

Abstract:
   This specification defines a set of requirements and facilities
   designed to improve email privacy.  The focus of this proposal is to
   increase use of already deployed technology that can protect email
   privacy and provide a mechansim to record use of that technology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newman-email-deep

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newman-email-deep-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/