Subject: I-D Action: draft-dcbench-def-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 11:47:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Definitions and Metrics for Data Center Benchmarking
	Author(s)       : Lucien Avramov
                          Jacob Rapp
	Filename        : draft-dcbench-def-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-11-06

Abstract:
The purpose of this informational document is to establish definitions,
discussion and measurement techniques for data center benchmarking.
Also, it is to introduce new terminologies applicable to data center
performance evaluations. The purpose of this document is not to define
the test methodology, but rather establish the important concepts when
one is interested in benchmarking network equipment in the data center.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dcbench-def

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dcbench-def-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dcbench-def-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/