Subject: I-D Action: draft-vaughn-cnmp-trans-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:33:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Transport Mappings for Condensed Network Management Protocol (CNMP)
	Author(s)       : Kenneth Vaughn
                          Alessandro Triglia
                          Robert Rausch
	Filename        : draft-vaughn-cnmp-trans-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-11-20

Abstract:
   This document defines the transport of the Condensed Network
   Management Protocol (SNMP) messages over various protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vaughn-cnmp-trans

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vaughn-cnmp-trans-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/