Subject: I-D Action: draft-atwood-pim-sigmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 10:45:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Secure Internet Group Management Protocol
	Author(s)       : William Atwood
                          Bing Li
	Filename        : draft-atwood-pim-sigmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Secure Internet Group Management Protocol
   (SIGMP), which is an extension to IGMP to enforce receiver access
   control for secured multicast groups.  In SIGMP, only the hosts
   operated by authorized end users are permitted to report their
   interest in secured groups.  IPsec is used to filter the messages
   that report or query the interest in secured groups.  SIGMP provides
   two working modes that are fully compatible with IGMP v2 and IGMP v3
   respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atwood-pim-sigmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atwood-pim-sigmp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/