Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsao-mboned-v4v6mcast-dynamic-conversion-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 10:56:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IPv4-IPv6 Multicast Address Conversion
	Author(s)       : Chongfeng Xie
                          Qiong Sun
                          Cui Wang
                          Wei Meng
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-tsao-mboned-v4v6mcast-dynamic-conversion-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   This draft describes a mechanism for stateless conversion of IPv4
   multicast address to IPv6 multicast address and vice versa,using
   different rules.  These rules can be used in both IPv4-IPv6
   translation or encapsulation.  This solution can be used in any
   scenarios describe in [RFC6144].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsao-mboned-v4v6mcast-dynamic-conversion

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsao-mboned-v4v6mcast-dynamic-conversion-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsao-mboned-v4v6mcast-dynamic-conversion-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/