Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 02:37:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Authentication
	Author(s)       : Roy T. Fielding
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-25.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-11-17

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level
   protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypermedia information
   systems.  This document defines the HTTP Authentication framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-25

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-p7-auth-25

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/