Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoehlhubmer-https-upd-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 10:25:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Informational Add-on for HTTP over the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Protocol and/or the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol
	Author(s)       : Walter Hoehlhubmer
	Filename        : draft-hoehlhubmer-https-upd-11.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-11-17

Abstract:
   This document describes an Add-on for websites providing encrypted
   connectivity (HTTP over TLS).

   The Add-on has two parts,  one for the Domain Name System (DNS) -
   storing the X.509 certificate hashes - and one for the webserver
   itself - an additional webpage providing specific informations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoehlhubmer-https-upd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoehlhubmer-https-upd-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoehlhubmer-https-upd-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/