Subject: I-D Action: draft-karagiannis-problem-statement-geonetworking-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 07:03:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet-wide Geo-networking Problem Statement
	Author(s)       : Georgios Karagiannis
                          Geert Heijenk
                          Andreas Festag
                          Alexandru Petrescu
                          Alison Chaiken
	Filename        : draft-karagiannis-problem-statement-geonetworking-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the need of specifying Internet-wide
   location-aware forwarding protocol solutions that provide
   packet routing using geographical positions for packet transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-karagiannis-problem-statement-geonetworking

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-karagiannis-problem-statement-geonetworking-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-karagiannis-problem-statement-geonetworking-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/