Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-source-routing-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 11:01:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : SPRING Use Cases for Software-defined Networking
	Author(s)       : Sungsu Kim
                          Jaewoo Park
                          EunKyoung Paik
	Filename        : draft-kim-source-routing-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   In the SDN (Software-Defined Networking) architecture, an SDN
   controller decides and establishes flow paths.  As an SDN controller
   provides control plane functions by communicating with switches, the
   latency of control functions is an important issue.  Source routing
   is applicable to improve the performance of SDN.  In this document,
   we illustrate SDN source routing use cases of flow setup and failure
   recovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-source-routing-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-source-routing-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/