Subject: I-D Action: draft-andrews-dnsop-update-parent-zones-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 17:30:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Updating Parent Zones
	Author(s)       : M. Andrews
	Filename        : draft-andrews-dnsop-update-parent-zones-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   DNS UPDATE was developed to allow DNS zones to be updated.

   There is a perception that UPDATE cannot be used in conjuction with
   the Registry, Registar, Registrant (RRR) model to update a zone.

   This document explains how UPDATE can be used in the RRR model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andrews-dnsop-update-parent-zones

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andrews-dnsop-update-parent-zones-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-andrews-dnsop-update-parent-zones-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/