Subject: I-D Action: draft-vaughn-cnmp-message-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 19:30:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Message Processing for Condensed Network Management Protocol (CNMP)
	Author(s)       : Kenneth Vaughn
                          Alessandro Triglia
                          Robert Rausch
	Filename        : draft-vaughn-cnmp-message-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2013-11-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies the message processing and dispatching for
   Condensed Network Management Protocol (CNMP) messages. It defines the
   procedures for dispatching messages to the proper message processing
   models, and for dispatching the contents to CNMP applications. This
   document also describes one message processing model - the CNMP
   Message Processing Model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vaughn-cnmp-message

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vaughn-cnmp-message-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/