Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-rrvs-header-field-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 00:03:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Require-Recipient-Valid-Since Header Field and SMTP Service Extension
	Author(s)       : William J. Mills
                          Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-rrvs-header-field-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-11-14

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension for the Simple Mail Transfer
   Protocol called RRVS, and a header field called Require-Recipient-
   Valid-Since, to provide a method for senders to indicate to receivers
   the time when the sender last confirmed the ownership of the target
   mailbox.  This can be used to detect changes of mailbox ownership,
   and thus prevent mail from being delivered to the wrong party.

   The intended use of these facilities is on automatically generated
   messages that might contain sensitive information, though it may also
   be useful in other applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-rrvs-header-field

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-rrvs-header-field-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-rrvs-header-field-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/