Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-rtcweb-consent-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2013 10:20:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Gaining and Maintaining Consent for Real-Time Applications
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
                          Dan Wing
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-thomson-rtcweb-consent-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-11-20

Abstract:
   This document describes how DTLS provides a WebRTC application a
   clear indication that a receiver is willing to receive packets.
   Mechanisms are described for maintaining that consent are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-rtcweb-consent

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-rtcweb-consent-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/