Subject: I-D Action: draft-yokota-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2013 02:55:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Home Agent Initiated Flow Binding for Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Dae-Sun Kim
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Frank Xia
	Filename        : draft-yokota-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-11.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-11-17

Abstract:
   There are scenarios in which the home agent needs to trigger flow
   binding operations towards the mobile node such as moving a flow from
   one access network to another based on the network resource
   availability.  In order for the home agent to be able to initiate
   interactions for flow bindings with the mobile node, this document
   defines new signaling messages and sub-options for Mobile IPv6.  Home
   agent initiated flow bindings are supported for both IPv4 and IPv6
   enabled mobile nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yokota-mext-ha-init-flow-binding

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yokota-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yokota-mext-ha-init-flow-binding-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/