Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-storm-rdmap-ext-v2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 11:12:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RDMA Protocol Extensions V2
	Author(s)       : Donald Wood
                          Robert Sharp
                          Kenneth Keels
	Filename        : draft-wood-storm-rdmap-ext-v2-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2013-11-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the IETF Remote Direct Memory
   Access Protocol and RDMA Protocol Extensions. RDMAP provides read
   and write services directly to applications and enables data to be
   transferred directly into Upper Layer Protocol (ULP) Buffers without
   intermediate data copies. The extensions specified in this document
   provide the following capabilities and/or improvements to eliminate
   application visible differences with other RDMA technologies: Send
   with Immediate Data Operations and a new form of RDMA Read
   Operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-storm-rdmap-ext-v2

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wood-storm-rdmap-ext-v2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/