Subject: I-D Action: draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2013 16:29:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Extension to the Link Management Protocol (LMP/DWDM -rfc4209) for Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Optical Line Systems to manage application code of optical interface parameters in DWDM application
	Author(s)       : Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Gert Grammel
                          John E. Drake
                          Gabriele Galimberti
                          Zafar Ali
                          Ruediger Kunze
	Filename        : draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-11-06

Abstract:
   This memo defines extensions to LMP(rfc4209) for managing Optical
   parameters associated with Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM)
   systems or characterized by the Optical Transport Network (OTN) in
   accordance with the Interface Application Code approach defined in
   ITU-T Recommendation G.698.2.[ITU.G698.2], G.694.1.[ITU.G694.1] and
   its extendsions./>

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/