Subject: I-D Action: draft-presta-clue-protocol-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 15:17:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : CLUE protocol
	Author(s)       : Roberta Presta
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-presta-clue-protocol-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   The CLUE protocol is an application protocol conceived for the
   description and negotiation of a CLUE telepresence session.  The
   design of the CLUE protocol takes into account the requirements and
   the framework defined, respectively, in [I-D.ietf-clue-framework] and
   [I-D.ietf-clue-telepresence-requirements].  The companion document
   [I-D.kyzivat-clue-signaling] delves into CLUE signaling details, as
   well as into the SIP/SDP session establishment phase.  We herein
   focus on the application level perspective.  Message details,
   together with the behavior of CLUE participants acting as Media
   Providers and/or Media Consumers, are discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-presta-clue-protocol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-presta-clue-protocol-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-presta-clue-protocol-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/