Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoehlhubmer-https-upd-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 10:20:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Informational Add-on for HTTP over the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Protocol and/or the Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol
	Author(s)       : Walter Hoehlhubmer
	Filename        : draft-hoehlhubmer-https-upd-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-11-08

Abstract:
   This document describes an Add-on as a good practice for websites
   providing encrypted connectivity (HTTP over TLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoehlhubmer-https-upd

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoehlhubmer-https-upd-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoehlhubmer-https-upd-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/