Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 09:41:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Quality of Service Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
	Author(s)       : Marco Liebsch
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-05.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new mobility option, the Quality of
   Service (QoS) option, for Proxy Mobile IPv6.  This option can be used
   by the local mobility anchor and the mobile access gateway for
   negotiating Quality of Service parameters for a mobile node's IP
   flows.  The negotiated QoS parameters can be used for QoS policing
   and marking of packets to enforce QoS differentiation on the path
   between the local mobility anchor and the mobile access gateway.
   Furthermore, making QoS parameters available on the mobile access
   gateway enables mapping of these parameters to QoS rules that are
   specific to the access technology and allow those rules to be
   enforced on the access network using access technology specific
   approaches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-pmip6-qos-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/