Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 18:57:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DS-Lite Management Information Base (MIB)
	Author(s)       : Yu Fu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Jiang Dong
                          Yuchi Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for
using with network management protocols in the Internet community. In
particular, it defines managed objects for Dual-Stack Lite (DS-Lite).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-mib-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/