Subject: I-D Action: draft-docdt-dime-ovli-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2013 11:03:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Diameter Overload Indication Conveyance
	Author(s)       : Jouni Korhonen
                          Steve Donovan
                          Ben Campbell
	Filename        : draft-docdt-dime-ovli-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2013-11-04

Abstract:
   This specification documents a Diameter Overload Control (DOC) base
   solution and the dissemination of the overload report information.

Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-docdt-dime-ovli

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-docdt-dime-ovli-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-docdt-dime-ovli-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/