Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 17:49:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection in Support of ITU-T's Requirements
	Author(s)       : Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Eric Gray
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Alessandro D'Alessandro
                          Taesik Cheung
                          Eric Osborne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-11-27

Abstract:
   This document introduces alternate ways to perform certain operations
   defined in RFC6378, "MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear
   Protection", and also defines additional behaviors.  This set of
   modified and additional behaviors together with the protocol defined
   in RFC6378 meets the ITU-T's protection switching requirements.

   This document introduces capabilities and modes.  A capability is an
   individual behavior.  The capabilities of a node are advertised using
   the method given in this document.  A mode is a particular
   combination of capabilities.  Two modes are defined in this document:
   Protection State Coordination (PSC) mode and Automatic Protection
   Switching (APS) mode.

   This document describes the behavior of the PSC protocol including
   priority logic and state machine when all the capabilities associated
   with the APS mode are enabled.

   This document updates RFC6378 in that the capability advertisement
   method defined here is an addition to that document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-psc-itu-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/