Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 06:22:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The Evaluation of Different Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal Techniques for Media Controlled by Real-time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
	Author(s)       : Magnus Westerlund
                          Thomas Zeng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-10.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-11-18

Abstract:
   This document describes several Network Address Translator (NAT)
   traversal techniques that were considered to be used for establishing
   the RTP media flows controlled by the Real-time Streaming Protocol
   (RTSP).  Each technique includes a description on how it would be
   used, the security implications of using it and any other deployment
   considerations it has.  There are also discussions on how NAT
   traversal techniques relates to firewalls and how each technique can
   be applied in different use cases.  These findings where used when
   selecting the NAT traversal for RTSP 2.0.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-evaluation-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/