Subject: I-D Action: draft-reschke-xml2rfc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 10:18:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'XML2RFC' version 2 Vocabulary
	Author(s)       : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-xml2rfc-02.txt
	Pages           : 78
	Date            : 2013-11-26

Abstract:
   This document defines the 'XML2RFC' version 2 vocabulary; an XML-
   based language used for writing Internet-Drafts and RFCs.  This
   vocabulary is used for current processing of XML into RFCs.  A future
   version of this vocabulary will be used as the canonical version of
   RFCs.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the XML2RFC mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which has its home page at
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-xml2rfc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-xml2rfc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reschke-xml2rfc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/