Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2013 15:55:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A YANG Data Model for Interface Management
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-13.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2013-11-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of network
   interfaces.  It is expected that interface type specific data models
   augment the generic interfaces data model defined in this document.
   The data model includes configuration data, state data and counters
   for the collection of statistics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-interfaces-cfg-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/