Subject: I-D Action: draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2013 16:19:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Signature Authentication in IKEv2
	Author(s)       : Tero Kivinen
	Filename        : draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-11-13

Abstract:
   The Internet Key Exchange Version 2 (IKEv2) protocol has limited
   support for the Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA).
   The current version only includes support for three Elliptic Curve
   groups, and there is fixed hash algorithm tied to each curve.  This
   document generalizes the IKEv2 signature support so it can support
   any signature method supported by the PKIX and also adds signature
   hash algorithm negotiation.  This is generic mechanism, and is not
   limited to ECDSA, but can also be used with other signature
   algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kivinen-ipsecme-signature-auth-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/