Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 21:00:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : NAT64 Operational Experience
	Author(s)       : Gang Chen
                          Zhen Cao
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          David Binet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2013-12-17

Abstract:
   This document summarizes NAT64 function deployment scenarios and
   operational experience.  Both NAT64 Carrier Grade NAT (NAT64-CGN) and
   NAT64 server Front End (NAT64-FE) are considered in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-nat64-experience-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/