Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:46:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : security architecture for 6top: requirements and structure
	Author(s)       : Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-12-18

Abstract:
   This document details minimal layer-2 requirements for 6top use in
   industrial settings, and a few options for accomplishing this.  The
   layer-2 mechanism is then extended to provide for per-node
   authentication and authorization of the node/PCE communications.
   This internet-draft is intended for later inclusion into the 6tisch
   architecture document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/