Subject: I-D Action: draft-minei-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 17:42:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Optimizations of Label Switched Path State Synchronization Procedures for a Stateful PCE
	Author(s)       : Edward Crabbe
                          Jan Medved
                          Ina Minei
                          Robert Varga
                          Xian Zhang
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-minei-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-12-02

Abstract:
   A stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) has access to not only the
   information disseminated by the network's Interior Gateway Protocol
   (IGP), but also the set of active paths and their reserved resources
   for its computation.  The additional Label Switched Path (LSP) state
   information allows the PCE to compute constrained paths while
   considering individual LSPs and their interactions.  This requires a
   reliable state synchronization mechanism between the PCE and the
   network, PCE and path computation clients (PCCs), and between
   cooperating PCEs.  The basic mechanism for state synchronization is
   part of the stateful PCE specification.  This draft presents
   motivations for optimizations to the base state synchronization
   procedure and specifies the required Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-minei-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-minei-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-minei-pce-stateful-sync-optimizations-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/