Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-soc-load-control-event-package-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 00:25:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP Overload Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Load Control Event Package
	Author(s)       : Charles Shen
                          Henning Schulzrinne
                          Arata Koike
	Filename        : draft-ietf-soc-load-control-event-package-13.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2013-12-14

Abstract:
   This specification defines a load control event package for the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).  It allows SIP entities to
   distribute load filtering policies to other SIP entities in the
   network.  The load filtering policies contain rules to throttle calls
   based on their source or destination domain, telephone number prefix
   or for a specific user.  The mechanism helps to prevent signaling
   overload and complements feedback-based SIP overload control efforts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-soc-load-control-event-package

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-soc-load-control-event-package-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-soc-load-control-event-package-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/