Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-kitten-rf-fingerprint-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 03:30:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RF fingerprint authentication of wireless device
	Author(s)       : Yu Jiang
                          Jie Huang
	Filename        : draft-jiang-kitten-rf-fingerprint-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-12-19

Abstract:
   This memo documents the concept of RF fingerprint which is the unique
   identity characteristics of wireless device and can not be modified.
   Then, we give the method to get the RF fingerprint from the emitted
   wireless signal. At last, we tell how to use the RF fingerprint to
   carry out the authentication. Because of the non-replicable of RF
   fingerprint, the security of the authentication can be improved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-kitten-rf-fingerprint-auth

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-kitten-rf-fingerprint-auth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/