Subject: I-D Action: draft-badra-tls-passive-client-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 16:33:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Passive Transport Layer Security (TLS) Clients
	Author(s)       : Mohamad Badra
	Filename        : draft-badra-tls-passive-client-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-12-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a technique for a Transport Layer Security
   (TLS) server to initiate a TLS connection to a TLS client.  This is
   accomplished by the TLS client listening on a port number sent from
   the client to the server during the initial TLS Handshake.  This
   document defines a TLS extension for conveying a port number from the
   client to the server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-badra-tls-passive-client

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-badra-tls-passive-client-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/