Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 06:59:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LDP Extensions for Hub & Spoke Multipoint Label Switched Path
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Frederic Jounay
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
                          Nicolai Leymann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-12-11

Abstract:
   This draft introduces a hub & spoke multipoint (HSMP) Label Switched
   Path (LSP), which allows traffic both from root to leaf through
   point-to-multipoint (P2MP) LSP and also leaf to root along the
   reverse path.  That means traffic entering the HSMP LSP from
   application/customer at the root node travels downstream to each leaf
   node, exactly as if it is travelling downstream along a P2MP LSP to
   each leaf node.  Upstream traffic entering the HSMP LSP at any leaf
   node travels upstream along the tree to the root, as if it is unicast
   to the root.  Direct communication among the leaf nodes is not
   allowed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-mldp-hsmp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/