Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 22:12:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Requirements for MPLS Shared Mesh Protection
	Author(s)       : Yaacov Weingarten
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Ping Pan
                          Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-12-09

Abstract:
   This document presents the basic network objectives for the behavior
   of shared mesh protection (SMP) not based on control-plane support.
   This is an expansion of the basic requirements presented in the MPLS
   Transport Profile Requirements (RFC5654) and MPLS Transport Profile
   Survivability Framework (RFC6372) documents.  This document is to be
   used as a basis for the definition of any mechanism that would be
   used to implement SMP for MPLS-TP data paths, in networks that
   delegate executive action for resiliency to the data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/