Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-smime-oids-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 08:18:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Object Identifier Registry for the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group
	Author(s)       : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-smime-oids-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-12-01

Abstract:
   When the S/MIME Mail Security Working Group was chartered, an object
   identifier arc was donated by RSA Data Security for use by that
   working group.  This document describes the object identifiers that
   were assigned in that donated arc, it transfers control of that arc
   to IANA, and it establishes IANA allocation policies for any future
   assignments within that arc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-smime-oids

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-smime-oids-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-smime-oids-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/