Subject: I-D Action: draft-montpetit-transport-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 10:41:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Use Cases and Requirements
	Author(s)       : Marie-Jose Montpetit
                          Igor Zhovnirovsky
	Filename        : draft-montpetit-transport-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-12-05

Abstract:
   This document describes some of the use cases that will allow
   choosing different transport services. It also presents their
   derived requirements and conditions of utilization, when available,
   to an application attached to an Internet subnetwork. The use cases
   assume that a transport "choice" is based on the requirements of
   the application. The fallback is considered to be TCP/UDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montpetit-transport-use-cases

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montpetit-transport-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/