Subject: I-D Action: draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 07:25:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A standard compliant security framework for Low-power and Lossy Networks
	Author(s)       : G. Piro
                          G. Boggia
                          L.A. Grieco
	Filename        : draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-01.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2013-12-14

Abstract:
   The aim of this Internet Draft is to define a standard compliant
   security framework for Low-power and Lossy Networks, in order to
   enable message encryption and authentication at the MAC layer. The
   framework is fully compatible with both IEEE 802.15.4 and IEEE
   802.15.4e standards and supports a wide range of security features to
   network architectures developed within the 6TiSCH Working Group. In
   particular, it defines different kinds of security configurations
   and, for each of them, proposes lightweight mechanisms for the
   setting-up of a secure IEEE 802.15.4 domain and the negotiation of
   link keys among devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/