Subject: I-D Action: draft-ivancic-scf-testing-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 10:11:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Store, Carry and Forward Testing Requirements
	Author(s)       : William Ivancic
                          Wesley M. Eddy
                          Alan G. Hylton
                          Dennis C. Iannicca
                          Joseph A. Ishac
	Filename        : draft-ivancic-scf-testing-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-12-13

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines and requirements for testing Store,
   Carry and Forward (SCF) systems and protocols.

   The Testing Requirements document is one of three that fully describe
   the SCF system.  The other two are the SCF Problem Statement and the
   SCF Requirements and Expectations document.

   This initial document is currently just a skeletal outline, published
   so the other two SCF documents can reference it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ivancic-scf-testing-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivancic-scf-testing-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ivancic-scf-testing-requirements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/