Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-opsec-ds-lite-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 18:24:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DS-lite security
        Authors         : Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Fernando Gont
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-liu-opsec-ds-lite-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-12-31

Abstract:
   More and more operators have deployed or are about to deploy IPv6
   transition technologies such as DS-lite, MAP, LAFT6, etc.  The
   fundamental elements of these technologies are Network Address
   Translation (NAT) and Tunneling.  The elements of these transition
   technologies may be subject to a number of attacks, unless
   appropriate mitigations are in place.  This memo discusses the
   security implications of the aforementioned points, and additionally,
   provides a number of operational mitigations that could be deployed
   against these attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-opsec-ds-lite-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-opsec-ds-lite-security-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/