Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:22:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Use of the OSPF-MANET Interface in Single-Hop Broadcast Networks
	Author(s)       : Alvaro Retana
                          Stan Ratliff
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-12-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the OSPF-MANET interface in
   single-hop broadcast networks.  It includes a mechanism to
   dynamically determine the presence of such a network and specific
   operational considerations due to its nature.

   This document updates RFC5820.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-manet-single-hop-or-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/