Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-chacha-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 04:15:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The ChaCha Stream Cipher for Transport Layer Security
	Author(s)       : Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
                          Joachim Strombergson
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-chacha-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-12-06

Abstract:
   This document describe how the Chacha stream cipher can be used in
   the Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS) protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-chacha-tls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-chacha-tls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/