Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhatia-karp-pim-gap-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 01:55:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Analysis of Protocol Independent Multicast Sparse Mode (PIM-SM) Security According to KARP Design Guide
	Author(s)       : Manav Bhatia
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-bhatia-karp-pim-gap-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-12-17

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the Protocol Independent Multicast Sparse Mode
   (PIM-SM) according to the guidelines set forth in the KARP Design
   Guide.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhatia-karp-pim-gap-analysis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhatia-karp-pim-gap-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bhatia-karp-pim-gap-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/