Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-softwire-encaps-vxlan-gpe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 23:17:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : BGP Tunnel Encapsulation Attribute for VXLAN-gpe
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-xu-softwire-encaps-vxlan-gpe-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2013-12-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Tunnel
   Type of VXLAN-gpe.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-softwire-encaps-vxlan-gpe

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-softwire-encaps-vxlan-gpe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/