Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-schnorr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 09:17:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Schnorr NIZK Proof: Non-interactive Zero Knowledge Proof for Discrete Logarithm
	Author(s)       : Feng Hao
	Filename        : draft-hao-schnorr-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-12-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the Schnorr NIZK proof, a non-interactive
   variant of the three-pass Schnorr identification scheme.  The Schnorr
   NIZK proof allows one to prove the knowledge of a discrete logarithm
   without leaking any information about its value.  It can serve as a
   useful building block for many cryptographic protocols to ensure the
   participants follow the protocol specification honestly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-schnorr

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-schnorr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-schnorr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/