Subject: I-D Action: draft-chudov-cryptopro-cpxmldsig-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 23:21:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using GOST 28147-89, GOST R 34.10, and GOST R 34.11 Algorithms for XML Security
	Author(s)       : Serguei E. Leontiev
                          Pavel V. Smirnov
                          Aleksandr V. Chelpanov
	Filename        : draft-chudov-cryptopro-cpxmldsig-09.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2013-12-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to use Russian national cryptographic
   standards GOST 28147-89, GOST R 34.10 and GOST R 34.11 with XML
   Signatures, XML Encryption, WS-SecureConversation, WS-SecurityPolicy
   and WS-Trust.  A number of Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) and
   XML elements are defined.

   The contents of this document is technically equivalent to its TC26
   ROSSTANDART specification.

   This specification is maintained by TC26 ROSSTANDART and further
   updates are available at: http://www.tc26.ru/.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chudov-cryptopro-cpxmldsig

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chudov-cryptopro-cpxmldsig-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chudov-cryptopro-cpxmldsig-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/