Subject: I-D Action: draft-chudov-cryptopro-cpxmldsig-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 23:11:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Using GOST 28147-89, GOST R 34.10, and GOST R 34.11 Algorithms for XML Security
	Author(s)       : Serguei E. Leontiev
                          Pavel V. Smirnov
                          Aleksandr V. Chelpanov
	Filename        : draft-chudov-cryptopro-cpxmldsig-08.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2013-12-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to use Russian national cryptographic
   standards GOST 28147-89, GOST R 34.10 and GOST R 34.11 with XML
   Signatures, XML Encryption, WS-SecureConversation, WS-SecurityPolicy
   and WS-Trust.  A number of Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) and
   XML elements are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chudov-cryptopro-cpxmldsig

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chudov-cryptopro-cpxmldsig-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chudov-cryptopro-cpxmldsig-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/