Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 23:16:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Flow Examples
	Author(s)       : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples-03.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2013-12-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a set of examples to illustrate Port Control
   Protocol (PCP) operations.  It is a companion document to the base
   PCP specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/