Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-implications-on-ipv4-nets-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 10:47:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operational Security Capabilities for IP Network Infrastructure Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Security Implications of IPv6 on IPv4 Networks
	Author(s)       : Fernando Gont
                          Will (Shucheng) Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-implications-on-ipv4-nets-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-12-06

Abstract:
   This document discusses the security implications of native IPv6
   support and IPv6 transition/co-existence technologies on "IPv4-only"
   networks, and describes possible mitigations for the aforementioned
   issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-implications-on-ipv4-nets

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-implications-on-ipv4-nets-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsec-ipv6-implications-on-ipv4-nets-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/