Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 10:13:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Diameter Network Access Server Application
	Author(s)       : Glen Zorn
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-14.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2013-11-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the Diameter protocol application used for
   Authentication, Authorization, and Accounting (AAA) services in the
   Network Access Server (NAS) environment; it obsoletes RFC 4005.  When
   combined with the Diameter Base protocol, Transport Profile, and
   Extensible Authentication Protocol specifications, this application
   specification satisfies typical network access services requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-rfc4005bis-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/