Subject: I-D Action: draft-howard-jwt-attr-cert-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 17:00:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JWT Attribute Certificate (JAC)
        Author          : Luke Howard
	Filename        : draft-howard-jwt-attr-cert-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2013-12-23

Abstract:
   A JSON Web Token Attribute Certificate (JAC) contains additional
   claims, grouped by scope, to be presented alongside a primary JWT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-howard-jwt-attr-cert/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-howard-jwt-attr-cert-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/