Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-paws-spectrum-map-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 05:18:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PAWS Database Spectrum Map
	Author(s)       : Neng Zhang
                          Jianfeng Guan
                          Changqiao Xu
                          Mingchuan Zhang
                          Hongke Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-paws-spectrum-map-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-12-12

Abstract:
       White space allocation and reutilization has attracted increasing
       attention since they allow a more efficient way to gather spectrum
       usage information and keep assigning a proper spectrum to a
       secondary user. This document provides an extended protocol to
       construct a specific white space usage map with better interaction
       between devices and spectrum database. By this mechanism, the Master
       device or Slave Device sends the environmental spectrum to the
       Database and obtains more frequency points to select the most
       appropriate white space spectrum it could use in the local
       regulatory domain. With regard to White Space Database, more white
       space information can be recorded for devices to choose. The
       mechanism is an extension of protocol to access spectrum database.
       We develop extended protocol data models under different scenarios
       to enhance interaction of these networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-paws-spectrum-map

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-paws-spectrum-map-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/