Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-6man-local-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2013 10:50:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Recommendations for Local Security Deployments
	Author(s)       : Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Christoph Meinel
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-6man-local-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-12-04

Abstract:
   There are currently some mechanisms available to mitigate attacks in
   local networks. The purpose of this document is to compare these
   mechanisms and offer some recommendations regarding the
   implementations and deployments of these mechanisms. Then it focuses
   on the deployment of one of the promising approach in local security,
   i.e., Secure Neighbor Discovery (SeND) [RFC3971].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-6man-local-security

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-6man-local-security-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/