Subject: I-D Action: draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 01:15:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Generic Fault-avoidance Routing Protocol for Data Center Networks
	Author(s)       : Bin Liu
                          Yantao Sun
                          Jing Cheng
                          Yichen Zhang
	Filename        : draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-12-19

Abstract:
   This draft proposed a generic routing method and protocol for a
   regular data center network, named as the fault-avoidance routing
   (FAR) protocol.  FAR protocol provides a generic routing method for
   all kinds of network architectures that are proposed for large-scale
   cloud data centers over the past few years.  FAR protocol is well
   designed to fully leverage the regularity in the topology and compute
   its routing table in a simple way.  Fat-tree is taken as an example
   architecture to illuminate how to apply FAR protocol in this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/