Subject: I-D Action: draft-roach-mmusic-groupid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 15:59:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : An Extension for Identification of Groups in the Session Description Protocol (SDP).
	Author(s)       : Adam Roach
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-roach-mmusic-groupid-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-12-02

Abstract:
   RFC 5888 defines a mechanism for semantically grouping media sections
   in the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  One difficulty that has
   arisen in several applications of SDP is the need to uniquely
   identify these groups either in other protocols or elsewhere in the
   SDP itself.

   This document proposes a simple, backwards-compatible mechanism that
   provides unambiguous identifiers for RFC 5888 groups.

   This document updates RFC 5888.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roach-mmusic-groupid

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-mmusic-groupid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/