Subject: I-D Action: draft-goix-appsawg-enum-acct-uri-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 02:46:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : ENUM Service Registration for acct URI
	Author(s)       : Laurent-Walter Goix
                          Kepeng Li
	Filename        : draft-goix-appsawg-enum-acct-uri-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-12-05

Abstract:
   This document registers a Telephone Number Mapping (ENUM) service for
   'acct:' URIs (Uniform Resource Identifiers).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-goix-appsawg-enum-acct-uri

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-goix-appsawg-enum-acct-uri-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-goix-appsawg-enum-acct-uri-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/