Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-behave-cgn-cfg-radius-ext-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 15:37:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : RADIUS Extensions for Port Set Configuration and Reporting
	Author(s)       : Dean Cheng
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-cheng-behave-cgn-cfg-radius-ext-07.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2013-12-16

Abstract:
   This document defines new RADIUS attributes that can be used by a
   device implementing port ranges to communicate with a RADIUS server
   to configure and/or report TCP/UDP port sets and ICMP identifiers
   mapping behavior for specific hosts.  This mechanism can be used in
   various deployment scenarios such as CGN, NAT64, Provider WiFi
   Gateway, etc.

   This document does not make any assumption about the deployment
   context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-behave-cgn-cfg-radius-ext

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-behave-cgn-cfg-radius-ext-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheng-behave-cgn-cfg-radius-ext-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/