Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 12:44:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Hub and Spoke Multipoint Label Switched Path Tunnels
	Author(s)       : Lizhong Jin
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Manav Bhatia
                          Sriganesh Kini
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-12-12

Abstract:
   There are applications that require bi-directional, co-routed and
   guaranteed communication from a root node to several leaf nodes in a
   hub and spoke fashion.  To meet such application requirements in a
   Multi-protocol Label Switching (MPLS) network this draft defines a
   Hub and Spoke Multipoint Traffic Engineered Label Switched Path (HSMP
   TE LSP) with resource reservations for guaranteed communication.
   This draft also defines a protocol to setup such LSPs by re-using and
   extending P2MP RSVP-TE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-rsvp-te-hsmp-lsp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/