Subject: I-D Action: draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 17:07:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Delay Limits and Multiplexing Policies to be employed with Tunneling Compressed Multiplexed Traffic Flows
	Author(s)       : Mirko Suznjevic
                          Jose Saldana
	Filename        : draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2013-12-13

Abstract:
   This document contains recommendations to be taken into account when
   using methods which optimize bandwidth utilization through
   compression, multiplexing, and tunneling traffic flows (TCM-TF) over
   a network path.  Different multiplexing policies and implementation
   issues which are service and link specific are discussed.
   Additionally, this document describes policies which can be used for
   detecting, classifying, and choosing the network flows suitable for
   optimization by using TCM-TF.  Finally, recommendations of maximum
   tolerable delays to be added by optimization techniques are reported.
   Recommendations are presented only for network services for which
   such bandwidth optimization techniques are applicable (i.e., services
   with low payload to header size ratio, which will also be denoted as
   "small-packet flows").

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/