Subject: I-D Action: draft-weis-delay-detection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 17:26:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IP Delivery Delay Detection Protocol
	Author(s)       : Brian Weis
                          Umesh Mangla
                          Nilesh Maheshwari
                          Thomas Karl
	Filename        : draft-weis-delay-detection-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-12-18

Abstract:
   This memo describes a method that indicates to the receiver of an IP
   Internet Protocol datagram the time at which it was sent.  The
   receiver of the datagram can then judge how it was recently it was
   sent and discard packets deemed to be 'too old' according to their
   policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-weis-delay-detection

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-weis-delay-detection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/