Subject: I-D Action: draft-mathewson-no-gmtunixtime-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 12:46:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Deprecating gmt_unix_time in TLS
	Author(s)       : Nick Mathewson
                          Ben Laurie
	Filename        : draft-mathewson-no-gmtunixtime-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-12-05

Abstract:
   This memo deprecates the use of the gmt_unix_time field for sending
   the current time in all versions of the TLS protocol's handshake.  A
   rationale is provided for this decision, and alternatives are
   discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mathewson-no-gmtunixtime

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mathewson-no-gmtunixtime-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/