Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-architecture-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Dec 2013 05:12:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Architecture for Media Recording using the Session Initiation Protocol
	Author(s)       : Andrew Hutton
                          Leon Portman
                          Rajnish Jain
                          Ken Rehor
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-architecture-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-12-02

Abstract:
   Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
   environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
   these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
   compliance, and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
   is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
   recording device.  This document describes architectures for
   deploying session recording solutions in an environment which is
   based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-siprec-architecture

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-siprec-architecture-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-siprec-architecture-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/