Subject: I-D Action: draft-dykim-nara-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:47:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Network Architecture with Recursive Addressing
	Author(s)       : Chungnam University
	Filename        : draft-dykim-nara-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-12-16

Abstract:
   A network architecture based on recursive addressing is proposed.
   The Internet is modeled as a network of autonomous sites, each being
   a collection of nodes.  Each site is named by a exterior address
   whereas each node by a interior local address.  Exterior routing
   depends solely on site addresses while interior routing on node
   addresses.  Both interior and exterior routings render inherent
   mobility as well as seamless multihoming capability.  The model can
   recursively repeat itself both outwards and inwards in the network,
   enabling its applicability, for example, to inter-planetary as well
   as Internet of Things.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dykim-nara

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dykim-nara-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dykim-nara-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/