Subject: I-D Action: draft-jayaprabhu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-viewership-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 05:13:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Viewership reporting block for RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Reports (XRs)
	Author(s)       : HCL Technologies
	Filename        : draft-jayaprabhu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-viewership-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-12-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a new report block type within the framework of
   RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Reports (XRs) that allows the
   reporting of the usage pattern of a receiver in a RTP session. This
   document also defines the signaling of the Viewership report block in
   the Session Description Protocol(SDP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jayaprabhu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-viewership

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jayaprabhu-xrblock-rtcp-xr-viewership-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/