Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-link-method-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 21:12:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Link and Unlink Methods
	Author(s)       : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-link-method-08.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-12-03

Abstract:
   This specification defines the semantics of the LINK and UNLINK HTTP
   methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-link-method

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-link-method-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-link-method-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/