Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-link-template-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 20:14:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Link-Template HTTP Header Field
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-link-template-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-12-31

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Link-Template HTTP header field,
   providing a means for describing the structure of a link between two
   resources, so that new links can be generated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-link-template/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-link-template-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-link-template-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/