Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-psi-decodability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 10:10:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for MPEG2 Transport Stream (TS) Program Specific Information (PSI) Decodability Statistics Metrics reporting
	Author(s)       : Jiangang Tong
                          Claire Bi
                          Roni Even
                          Qin Wu
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-psi-decodability-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-12-05

Abstract:
   An MPEG2 Transport Stream (TS) is a standard container format used in
   the transmission and storage of multimedia data.  Unicast/Multicast
   MPEG2 TS over RTP is widely deployed in IPTV systems.  This document
   defines an RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block
   that allows the reporting of MPEG2 TS decodability statistics metrics
   related to transmissions of MPEG2 TS over RTP.  The metrics specified
   in the RTCP XR Block are related to Program specific information
   carried in MPEG TS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-psi-decodability

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-psi-decodability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/