Subject: I-D Action: draft-nandakumar-payload-sdp-max-video-resolution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 14:27:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Payload specific parameters for specifying video resolution in SDP.
	Author(s)       : Suhas Nandakumar
                          Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-nandakumar-payload-sdp-max-video-resolution-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-12-10

Abstract:
   With the rise in realtime communication applications supporting
   video, there is a need for receivers of the video to setup
   appropriate expectations on their receive capacity for handling
   various video image resolutions.  Setting up the maximum supported
   image resolution that could be handled by an Endpoint is important to
   successfully decode and render the received video streams.  This
   document proposes SDP format specific parameters for specifying the
   maximum image width and height resolutions along with their behavior
   under the [RFC3264] Offer/Answer SDP usage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-payload-sdp-max-video-resolution

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-payload-sdp-max-video-resolution-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/