Subject: I-D Action: draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-privacy-sol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 03:18:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Possible solutions to DNS privacy issues
	Author(s)       : Stephane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-privacy-sol-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-12-17

Abstract:
   This document describes some possible solutions to the DNS privacy
   issues described in [I-D.bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy].

   Discussions of the document should currently take place on the dnsop
   mailing list [dnsop].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-privacy-sol

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-privacy-sol-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/