Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 15:27:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Information Elements for Data Link Layer Traffic Measurement
        Authors         : Shingo Kashima
                          Atsushi Kobayashi
                          Paul Aitken
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-08.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2013-12-24

Abstract:
   This document describes Information Elements related to the data link
   layer.  They are used by the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
   protocol for encoding measured data link layer traffic information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/