Subject: I-D Action: draft-detienne-dmvpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 04:37:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Flexible Dynamic Mesh VPN
	Author(s)       : Frederic Detienne
                          Manish Kumar
                          Mike Sullenberger
	Filename        : draft-detienne-dmvpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2013-12-20

Abstract:
   The purpose of a Dynamic Mesh VPN (DMVPN) is to allow IPsec/IKE
   Security Gateways administrators to configure the devices in a
   partial mesh (often a simple star topology called Hub-Spokes) and let
   the Security Gateways establish direct protected tunnels called
   Shortcut Tunnels.  These Shortcut Tunnels are dynamically created
   when traffic flows and are protected by IPsec.

   To achieve this goal, this document extends NHRP ([RFC2332]) into a
   routing policy feed and integrates GRE tunneling with IKEv2 and IPsec
   to provide the necessary cryptographic security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-detienne-dmvpn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-detienne-dmvpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-detienne-dmvpn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/