Subject: I-D Action: draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 06:02:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Path Computation Element (PCE) Protocol Extensions for Stateful PCE usage for Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
	Author(s)       : Udayasree Palle
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2013-12-16

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been identified as an
   appropriate technology for the determination of the paths of point-
   to-multipoint (P2MP) TE LSPs.  [I-D.ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app]
   presents several use cases, demonstrating scenarios that benefit from
   the deployment of a stateful PCE.  [I-D.ietf-pce-stateful-pce]
   provides the fundamental PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) extensions
   needed to support stateful PCE functions.  This memo provides
   extensions required for PCEP so as to enable the usage of a stateful
   PCE capability in supporting point-to-multipoint (P2MP) TE LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/