Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-crypto-alg-agility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2013 14:13:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Guidelines for Cryptographic Algorithm Agility
	Author(s)       : Russell Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-crypto-alg-agility-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-12-20

Abstract:
   Many IETF protocols may use of cryptographic algorithms to provide
   confidentiality, integrity, or non-repudiation.  Communicating peers
   must support the same cryptographic algorithm or algorithms for these
   mechanisms to work properly.  This memo provides guidelines for
   ensuring that such a protocol has the ability to migrate from one
   algorithm to another over time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-crypto-alg-agility

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-crypto-alg-agility-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/