Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 22:12:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE extensions for OAM Configuration
	Author(s)       : Attila Takacs
                          Don Fedyk
                          Jia He
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-11.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2013-12-01

Abstract:
   Operations, Administration and Maintenance is an integral part of
   transport connections, hence it is required that Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance functions are activated/deactivated in
   sync with connection commissioning/decommissioning; avoiding spurious
   alarms and ensuring consistent operation.  In certain technologies,
   Operations, Administration and Maintenance entities are inherently
   established once the connection is set up, while other technologies
   require extra configuration to establish and configure Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance entities.  This document specifies
   extensions to RSVP-TE to support the establishment and configuration
   of Operations, Administration and Maintenance entities along with
   Label Switched Path signaling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-oam-configuration-fwk-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/