Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-ra-flood-limit-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 05:07:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Mitigation against IPv6 Router Advertisements flooding
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-ra-flood-limit-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-12-19

Abstract:
   An IPv6 Router Advertisements flooding attack can cause a node to
   consume all CPU resources available making the system unusable and
   unresponsive. This document recommends some configurable variables as
   a mitigation against an IPv6 Router Advertisements flooding attack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-ra-flood-limit

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-ra-flood-limit-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moonesamy-ra-flood-limit-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/