Subject: I-D Action: draft-byrne-v6ops-clatip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2013 16:39:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Transitional Technology IPv4 Prefix
        Author          : Cameron Byrne
	Filename        : draft-byrne-v6ops-clatip-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-12-28

Abstract:
   DS-Lite [RFC6333] directs IANA to reserve 192.0.0.0/29 for the B4
   element.  This memo generalizes that reservation to include other
   cases where a non-routed IPv4 interface must be numbered in an IPv6
   transition solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-byrne-v6ops-clatip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-byrne-v6ops-clatip-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-byrne-v6ops-clatip-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/