Subject: I-D Action: draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 09:45:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Miscellaneous CoAP Group Communication Topics
	Author(s)       : Esko Dijk
                          Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-12-09

Abstract:
   This document contains miscellaneous text around the topic of group
   communication for the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  The
   first part contains, for reference, text that was removed from the WG
   version of Group Communication for CoAP draft.  The second part
   describes group communication and multicast functionality that may be
   input to future standardization in the CoRE WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/