Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-oob-setup-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 09:03:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : An Out-Of-Band Setup Protocol For RPKI Production Services
	Author(s)       : Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-oob-setup-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-12-11

Abstract:
   This note describes a simple out-of-band protocol to ease setup of
   the RPKI provisioning and publication protocols between two parties.
   The protocol is encoded in a small number of XML messages, which can
   be passed back and forth by any mutually agreeable secure means.

   This setup protocol is not part of the provisioning or publication
   protocol, rather, it is intended to simplify configuration of these
   protocols by setting up relationships and exchanging BPKI keying
   material.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-oob-setup

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-oob-setup-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/