Subject: I-D Action: draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 03:15:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : DNS privacy problem statement
	Author(s)       : Stephane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-12-17

Abstract:
   This document describes the privacy issues associated with the use of
   the DNS by Internet users.  It is intended to be mostly a problem
   statement and it does not prescribe solutions.

   Discussions of the document should take place on the dnsop mailing
   list [dnsop].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/