Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-traffic-peeking-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 11:55:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Traffic peeking
	Author(s)       : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-traffic-peeking-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-12-05

Abstract:
   In June 2013, a news article revealed that the National Security
   Agency obtained direct access to the systems of several service
   providers from the United States through an undisclosed surveillance
   programme called PRISM.  This document discusses about traffic
   peeking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-traffic-peeking

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-traffic-peeking-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moonesamy-traffic-peeking-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/