Subject: I-D Action: draft-kerwin-file-scheme-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2013 15:52:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : The 'file' URI Scheme
	Author(s)       : Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-kerwin-file-scheme-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2013-12-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies the file Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   scheme that was originally specified in RFC 1738.  The purpose of
   this document is to keep the information about the scheme on
   standards track, since RFC 1738 has been made obsolete, and to
   promote interoperability by resolving disagreements between various
   implementations.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on its github project page [github].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kerwin-file-scheme

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kerwin-file-scheme-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kerwin-file-scheme-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/