Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-est-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 15:45:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : EST Extensions
	Author(s)       : Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-est-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-12-18

Abstract:
   The EST (Enrollment over Secure Transport) protocol defined a Well-
   Known URI (Uniform Resource Identifier): /.well-known/est.  EST also
   defined several path components that clients use for PKI (Public Key
   Infrastructure) services, namely certificate enrollment (e.g.,
   /simpleenroll).  In some sense, the services provided by the path
   components can be thought of as PKI management-related packages.
   There are additional PKI-related packages a client might need as well
   as other security-related packages, such as firmware, trust anchors,
   and symmetric, asymmetric, and encrypted keys.  This document also
   specifies the PAL (Package Availability List), which is an XML
   (Extensible Markup Language) file that clients use to retrieve
   packages available and authorized for them.  This document extends
   the EST server path components to provide these additional services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-est-extensions

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-est-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/