Subject: I-D Action: draft-avantika-pce-multi-src-dest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 03:27:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PCEP Extensions for Supporting Multiple Sources and Destinations
	Author(s)       : Udayasree Palle
	Filename        : draft-avantika-pce-multi-src-dest-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2013-12-18

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path
   computation in support of traffic engineering in networks controlled
   by Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS
   (GMPLS).

   This document provides extensions for the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) to support multiple sources and destinations in a
   single path request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-avantika-pce-multi-src-dest

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-avantika-pce-multi-src-dest-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/