Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-udptl-dtls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 00:10:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : UDP Transport Layer (UDPTL) over Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
	Author(s)       : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-udptl-dtls-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2013-12-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies how the UDP Transport Layer (UDPTL) protocol
   can be transported over the Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
   protocol, how the usage of UDPTL over DTLS is indicated in the
   Session Description Protocol (SDP), and how UDPTL over DTLS is
   negotiated in a session established using the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-udptl-dtls

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-udptl-dtls-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-udptl-dtls-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/