Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-ospf-mpls-elc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 17:39:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Signaling Entropy Label Capability Using OSPF
	Author(s)       : Xiaohu Xu
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-xu-ospf-mpls-elc-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-12-17

Abstract:
   Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) has defined a mechanism to load
   balance traffic flows using Entropy Labels (EL).  An ingress LSR
   cannot insert ELs for packets going into a given tunnel unless an
   egress LSR has indicated via signaling that it can process ELs on
   that tunnel.  This draft defines a mechanism to signal that
   capability using OSPF.  This mechanism is useful when the label
   advertisement is also done via OSPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-ospf-mpls-elc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-ospf-mpls-elc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/