Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-l2vpn-vpls-bd-tagging-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 01:39:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Tagging Bridge Domains in VPLS
	Author(s)       : Mingui Zhang
                          Bin Wang
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-zhang-l2vpn-vpls-bd-tagging-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-12-19

Abstract:
   When customers' Bridge Domains (BD) are interconnected using Virtual
   Private LAN Service, traffic of these BDs need be separated. This
   proposal suggests to use the service tag as a further de-multiplexor
   besides Pseudo-Wire to distinguish customers' BDs. Use cases are
   explored in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-l2vpn-vpls-bd-tagging

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-l2vpn-vpls-bd-tagging-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/