Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-coap-misc-26.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 22:24:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Miscellaneous additions to CoAP
	Author(s)       : Carsten Bormann
                          Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-bormann-coap-misc-26.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2013-12-18

Abstract:
   This short I-D makes a number of partially interrelated proposals how
   to solve certain problems in the CoRE WG's main protocol, the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  The current version has
   been resubmitted to keep information about these proposals available;
   the proposals are not all fleshed out at this point in time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-coap-misc

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-coap-misc-26

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-coap-misc-26

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/