Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 19:25:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Handling Unknown DHCPv6 Messages
	Author(s)       : Yong Cui
                          Qi Sun
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-12-15

Abstract:
   DHCPv6 is not specific about handling messages with unknown types.
   This memo describes the problems and defines how a DHCPv6 server,
   client or relay agent should behave when receiving unknown DHCPv6
   messages.  This document updates RFC3315.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/