Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-6man-ssas-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 11:40:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A Simple Secure Addressing Scheme for IPv6 AutoConfiguration (SSAS)
	Author(s)       : Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Christoph Meinel
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-6man-ssas-08.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-12-15

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to address the current problem
   inherent with using Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA)
   [RFC3972] and introduces a new algorithm that can eliminate the cost
   of CGA algorithm. This algorithm also responds to the security issues
   (IP spoofing) exists in Privacy Extension [RFC4941] or any other
   documents that does not focus on local security by integrating
   privacy with the security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-6man-ssas

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-6man-ssas-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rafiee-6man-ssas-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/