Subject: I-D Action: draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 13:21:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : IANA Guidance for Managing the ULE Registry
	Author(s)       : Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2013-12-16

Abstract:
   This document proposes an update to RFC 4326 to clarify and update
   the allocation rules for the Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation
   (ULE) next header registry.  This registry is used by ULE and Generic
   Stream Encapsulation (GSE) to record the codepoints of extension
   headers and protocols supported by these encapsulation protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/