Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 02:03:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for MAP-E
	Author(s)       : Yu Fu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
                          Jiang Dong
                          Yuchi Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2013-12-18

Abstract:
   This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module for use
   with network management protocols in the Internet community. In
   particular, it defines managed objects used in a Mapping of Address
   and Port with Encapsulation (MAP) system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/