Subject: I-D Action: draft-guan-paws-smart-database-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 05:04:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : PAWS Smart Database
	Author(s)       : Neng Zhang
                          Changqiao Xu
                          Hongke Zhang
	Filename        : draft-guan-paws-smart-database-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2013-12-12

Abstract:
       This document provides a Smart Database operation mechanism for PAWS.
       By this mechanism the master device gets the optimized white space it
       should communicate to in the regulatory domain. The mechanism is an
       extension of protocol to access spectrum Database based on user
       behavior analysis and machine learning concept.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guan-paws-smart-database

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guan-paws-smart-database-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/