Subject: I-D Action: draft-aitken-ipfix-equivalent-ies-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 17:55:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reporting Equivalent IPFIX Information Elements
        Author          : Paul Aitken
	Filename        : draft-aitken-ipfix-equivalent-ies-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-12-27

Abstract:
      This document specifies a method for an
      IPFIX Exporting Process to inform an IPFIX Collecting Process
      of equivalence between different Information Elements, so
      that the Collecting Process can understand the equivalence
      and be enabled to process data across a change of
      Information Elements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aitken-ipfix-equivalent-ies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aitken-ipfix-equivalent-ies-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aitken-ipfix-equivalent-ies-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/