Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-abfab-differentiation-authn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 18:11:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Differentiation authentication for ABFAB
	Author(s)       : Juan Wei
                          Jianyong Chen
                          Jun Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wei-abfab-differentiation-authn-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2013-12-09

Abstract:
   This document describes how to implement the differentiation
   authentication with Level of Assurance (LOA). In order to achieve
   the goal, we define a new authentication context class schema for
   SAML V2.0 which is used to specify the LOA requirement of Relying
   Provider (RP), a function which is used by Identity Provider (IdP)
   to transform the required LOA to specific authentication method(s),
   and a profile which describes the application of this new
   authentication context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-abfab-differentiation-authn

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-abfab-differentiation-authn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/