Subject: I-D Action: draft-grigorik-http-client-hints-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 08:58:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : HTTP Client Hints
	Author(s)       : Ilya Grigorik
	Filename        : draft-grigorik-http-client-hints-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2013-12-06

Abstract:
   An increasing diversity of Web-connected device form factors and
   software capabilities has created a need to deliver varying, or
   optimized content for each device.

   HTTP Client Hints can be used as input to proactive content
   negotiation; just as the Accept header allowed clients to indicate
   what formats they prefer, Client Hints allow clients to indicate a
   list of device and agent specific preferences.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-grigorik-http-client-hints

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-grigorik-http-client-hints-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-grigorik-http-client-hints-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/