Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 04:12:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Happy Eyeballs Extension for ICE
	Author(s)       : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Paal-Erik Martinsen
	Filename        : draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-04.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2013-12-09

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines on how to make ICE [RFC5245]
   conclude faster in IPv4/IPv6 dual-stack scenarios where broken paths
   exists.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/