Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2013 13:05:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : SAML 2.0 Profile for OAuth 2.0 Client Authentication and Authorization Grants
	Author(s)       : Brian Campbell
                          Chuck Mortimore
                          Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-18.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-12-09

Abstract:
   This specification defines the use of a SAML 2.0 Bearer Assertion as
   a means for requesting an OAuth 2.0 access token as well as for use
   as a means of client authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-saml2-bearer-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/