Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 04:56:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IANA Interface Type YANG Module
	Author(s)       : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-09.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2013-12-07

Abstract:
   This document defines the initial version of the iana-if-type YANG
   module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-iana-if-type-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/