Subject: I-D Action: draft-chodorek-traffic-flow-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 09:28:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An IP option for describing the traffic flow
        Author          : Robert R. Chodorek
	Filename        : draft-chodorek-traffic-flow-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2013-12-27

Abstract:
   Information about the behavior of the stream that will be transmitted
   in the near future will allow for better management of queues in the
   router and thus improve QoS and reduce the potential for a serious
   overload. Such information is often available in the transmitter. The
   proposed IP option allows for the sending of information about
   forthcoming traffic from the transmitter to the intermediate nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chodorek-traffic-flow-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chodorek-traffic-flow-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/