Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-number-registries-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 09:57:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Internet Numbers Registries
	Author(s)       : Russell Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-number-registries-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-12-15

Abstract:
   RFC 7020 provides information about the Internet Numbers Registry
   System and how it is used in the distribution of autonomous system
   (AS) numbers and globally unique unicast Internet Protocol (IP)
   address space.

   This companion document identifies the IANA registries that are part
   of the Internet Numbers Registry System at this time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-number-registries

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-number-registries-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-number-registries-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/