Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stox-core-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 15:11:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP-TO-XMPP Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Architecture, Addresses, and Error Handling
	Author(s)       : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Avshalom Houri
                          Joe Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stox-core-09.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2013-12-19

Abstract:
   As a foundation for the definition of bidirectional protocol mappings
   between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible
   Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP), this document specifies the
   architectural assumptions underlying such mappings as well as the
   mapping of addresses and error conditions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-core

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stox-core-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stox-core-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/