Subject: I-D Action: draft-doi-roll-mpl-nan-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Dec 2013 04:22:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : Neighborhood Area Network Requirements for MPL
	Author(s)       : Yusuke Doi
	Filename        : draft-doi-roll-mpl-nan-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2013-12-03

Abstract:
   Neighborhood area networks (NAN) is expected to use MPL to distribute
   information over wireless mesh network with 6lowpan/802.15.4.  This
   document is to describe expected use case and requirements of NAN,
   based on OpenSG requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doi-roll-mpl-nan-requirements

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doi-roll-mpl-nan-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/