Subject: I-D Action: draft-xjz-nfv-model-datamodel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:51:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Models for Network Functions Virtualization
        Authors         : Weiping Xu
                          Yuanlong Jiang
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-xjz-nfv-model-datamodel-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-01-17

Abstract:
   This document provides some YANG data models for Network Functions
   Virtualization (NFV).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xjz-nfv-model-datamodel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xjz-nfv-model-datamodel-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xjz-nfv-model-datamodel-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/