Subject: I-D Action: draft-niu-sfc-mechanism-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:47:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Service Function Chaining Header and its Mechanism
        Authors         : Lehong Niu
                          Hongyu Li
                          Yuanlong Jiang
	Filename        : draft-niu-sfc-mechanism-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-01-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a service chaining mechanism in the
   forwarding plane, by which data packets can be forwarded to multiple
   Service Processing Entities and processed by them in a preset order.
   This document also describes a lightweight service chaining header to
   facilitate packet forwarding in service function chains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-niu-sfc-mechanism/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-niu-sfc-mechanism-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/