Subject: I-D Action: draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 21:21:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for PCE-initiated Point-to-Multipoint LSP Setup in a Stateful PCE Model
        Authors         : Udayasree Palle
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-01-25

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been identified as an
   appropriate technology for the determination of the paths of point-
   to-multipoint (P2MP) TE LSPs.  The extensions described in
   [I-D.ietf-pce-stateful-pce] provide stateful control of Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE
   LSP) via PCE communication Protocol (PCEP), for a model where the
   Path Computation Client (PCC) delegates control over one or more
   locally configured LSPs to the PCE.  Further
   [I-D.ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp] describes the creation and deletion
   of PCE-initiated LSPs under the stateful PCE model.  This document
   provides extensions required for PCEP so as to enable stateful PCE-
   Initiated point-to-multipoint (P2MP) TE LSP instantiation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-initiated-p2mp-lsp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/