Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 18:41:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Uniform Resource Names, Revised Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Uniform Resource Name (URN) Syntax
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-01-23

Abstract:
   A Uniform Resource Name (URN) is a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   that is intended to serve as a persistent, location-independent
   resource identifier.  This document defines the canonical syntax for
   URIs under the "urn" scheme, guidelines for URN namespaces,
   requirements for URN presentation and transmission, and methods for
   determining URN equivalence.  This document obsoletes RFC 2141.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-urnbis-rfc2141bis-urn-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/