Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-idr-nexthop-path-attr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 22:48:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NEXTHOP_PATH ATTIBUTE for BGP
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Li Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-idr-nexthop-path-attr-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   As the BGP is deployed in a single Autonomous System for network
   convergence such as Seamless MPLS, it is desirable for BGP to carry
   more information to help select routing more intelligently.  It can
   reduce the cost proposed by complex policy control design on BGP
   routes and adapt to network change easily.  This document proposed a
   new path attribute for BGP routes that can record the next hop path
   for the route to help BGP route selection and network management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-idr-nexthop-path-attr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-idr-nexthop-path-attr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-idr-nexthop-path-attr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/