Subject: I-D Action: draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 22:30:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Private Header (P-Header) Extensions to the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for the 3rd-Generation Partnership Project (3GPP)
        Authors         : Roland Jesske
                          Keith Drage
                          Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-11.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2014-01-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a set of private Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP) header fields (P-headers) used by the 3rd-Generation
   Partnership Project (3GPP), along with their applicability, which is
   limited to particular environments.  The P-header fields are for a
   variety of purposes within the networks that the partners use,
   including charging and information about the networks a call
   traverses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-drage-sipping-rfc3455bis-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/