Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-pkix-test-oids-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 12:00:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Object Identifiers for Test Certificate Policies
        Author          : Russell Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-pkix-test-oids-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-01-07

Abstract:
   This document provides several certificate policy identifiers for
   testing certificate handling software.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-pkix-test-oids/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-pkix-test-oids-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/