Subject: I-D Action: draft-uttaro-idr-oad-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 19:55:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : One Administrative Domain
        Authors         : James Uttaro
                          Saikat Ray
                          Pradosh Mohapatra
	Filename        : draft-uttaro-idr-oad-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-01-09

Abstract:
   The notional premise that different Autonomous Systems belong to
   different administrative authorities may not always hold.  A single
   administrative authority may instantiate services on and across
   multiple ASes.  A customer accessing those services can reasonably
   expect that attributes such as LOCAL_PREF that influence routing be
   applicable even across different ASes.  This document describes a
   mechanism to do so.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-uttaro-idr-oad/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-uttaro-idr-oad-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-uttaro-idr-oad-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/