Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eppext-idnmap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 08:08:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensible Provisioning Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Internationalized Domain Name Mapping Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : Francisco Obispo
                          Luis Enrique Munoz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eppext-idnmap-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-01-27

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the provisioning of Internationalized Domain
   Names (IDN) stored in a shared central repository.  This mapping
   extends the EPP domain name mapping to provide additional features
   required to implement registrations of domain names in characters
   sets other than ASCII.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-idnmap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eppext-idnmap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eppext-idnmap-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/