Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfc4441rev-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 09:22:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The IEEE 802/IETF Relationship
        Authors         : Spencer Dawkins
                          Patricia Thaler
                          Dan Romascanu
                          Bernard Aboba
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfc4441rev-06.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2014-01-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the standardization cooperation between
   Project 802 of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers
   (IEEE) and the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF).  This document
   obsoletes RFC 4441.

   Note: This document is to be reviewed and approved by the IEEE 802
   Executive Committee prior to publication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfc4441rev/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-rfc4441rev-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfc4441rev-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/