Subject: I-D Action: draft-diao-aeip-nam-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 05:55:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomous Extensible Internet with Network Address Multiplexing(AEIP NAM)
        Authors         : Diao Yuping
                          Diao Yongping
                          Liao Ming
	Filename        : draft-diao-aeip-nam-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-01-28

Abstract:
   The two key issues of today's Internet are autonomy and
   extensibility. Autonomous Internet(AIP) technology can provide
   extensible internet architecture, own independent root DNS servers
   and self management internet network; Furthermore, based on the
   Autonomous Internet, here provides a way with extensible address
   capacity to solve IP address deficiency and realize
   Autonomous Extensible Internet(AEIP) with global network address
   and multiplexing local network address. This AEIP with Network
   Address Multiplexing(AEIP NAM) can realize autonomy and extensibility
   with minimal cost.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-diao-aeip-nam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-diao-aeip-nam-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-diao-aeip-nam-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/