Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-l3vpn-prefix-orf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 01:03:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VPN Address Prefix Based Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4
        Author          : Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-l3vpn-prefix-orf-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-01-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Outbound Router Filter (ORF) type for
   BGP, refered to as "VPN Address Prefix Outbound Route Filter", that
   can be used to perform VPN address-prefix-based route filtering.
   This ORF-type supports prefix-length- or range-based matching, wild-
   card-based address prefix matching, as well as the exact address
   prefix matching for VPN address families.  The VPN Address Prefix ORF
   is applicable in the context of Virtual Subnet and may also be
   applicable in other BGP/MPLS IP VPN environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-l3vpn-prefix-orf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-l3vpn-prefix-orf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/