Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ospf-transition-to-ospfv3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 02:25:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPFv3 over IPv4 for IPv6 Transition
        Authors         : I. Chen
                          A. Lindem
	Filename        : draft-chen-ospf-transition-to-ospfv3-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-01-26

Abstract:
   This draft defines a mechanism to use IPv4 to transport OSPFv3
   packets, in order to facilitate transition from IPv4-only to IPv6 and
   dual-stack within a routing domain.  Using OSPFv3 over IPv4 with the
   existing OSPFv3 Address Family extension simplifies transition from
   an OSFPv2 IPv4-only routing domain to an OSPFv3 dual-stack routing
   domain, and later possibly to an IPv6-only routing domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ospf-transition-to-ospfv3/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ospf-transition-to-ospfv3-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/