Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsg-tls-udt-sec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 05:34:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Securing UDT using TLS/DTLS
        Author          : Tatikayala Sai Gopal
	Filename        : draft-tsg-tls-udt-sec-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-01-09

Abstract:
   This document describes about providing security to UDP Based Data
   Transfer (UDT) protocol. UDT is application level protocol built on
   the top of UDP, which effectively utilizes bandwidth in the high
   speed network as compared with TCP. UDT relies on the above layer for
   security because of absence of in-build security mechanisms. This
   document proposes the use of Transport Layer Security (TLS)/Datagram
   Transport Layer Security (DTLS) for securing the UDT protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsg-tls-udt-sec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsg-tls-udt-sec-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsg-tls-udt-sec-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/