Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrelll-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 13:47:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Opportunistic Encryption in MPLS Networks
        Authors         : Adrian Farrel
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-farrelll-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-01-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a way to apply opportunistic encryption
   between adjacent nodes on an MPLS Label Switched Path (LSP) or
   between end points of an LSP.  It explains how keys may be exchanged
   to enable the encryption, and indicates how key identifiers are
   exchanged in encrypted MPLS packets.  Finally, this document
   describes the applicability of opportunistic encryption in MPLS
   networks with an indication of the level of improved security as well
   as the continued vulnerabilities.

   This document does not describe security for MPLS control plane
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrelll-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrelll-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farrelll-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/