Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 05:37:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP EID Block
        Authors         : Luigi Iannone
                          Darrel Lewis
                          David Meyer
                          Vince Fuller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-01-31

Abstract:
   This is a direction to IANA to allocate a /32 IPv6 prefix for use
   with the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP).  The prefix will be
   used for local intra-domain routing and global endpoint
   identification, by sites deploying LISP as EID (Endpoint IDentifier)
   addressing space.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/