Subject: I-D Action: draft-wierenga-ietf-eduroam-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 06:27:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The eduroam architecture for network roaming
        Authors         : Klaas Wierenga
                          Stefan Winter
                          Tomasz Wolniewicz
	Filename        : draft-wierenga-ietf-eduroam-02.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2014-01-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture of the eduroam service for
   federated (wireless) network access in academia.  The combination of
   802.1X, EAP and RADIUS that is used in eduroam provides a secure,
   scalable and deployable service for roaming network access.  The
   successful deployment of eduroam over the last decade in the
   educational sector may serve as an example for other sectors, hence
   this document.  In particular the initial architectural and standards
   choices and the changes that were prompted by operational experience
   are highlighted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wierenga-ietf-eduroam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wierenga-ietf-eduroam-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wierenga-ietf-eduroam-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/