Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bakht-maoddp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 13:33:19 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Fault Detection and Recovery in Wireless Sensors Network
    Author(s)     : H. Bakht
    Filename      : draft-bakht-maoddp
    Pages         : 10 
    Date          : 2014-01-13 
    
Wireless Sensors networks (WSNs) are type of wireless ad-hoc 
networks with reduced or no mobility. These networks combine 
wireless communication with minimal onboard computation facilities 
for sensing and monitoring of physical and environmental phenomena.
Much work has been reported on different aspects of wireless sensors 
networks;however,less attention has been paid on addressing fault 
detection and recovery in these networks.
Fault could be any thing which can lead communication break down as a 
whole or part of a wireless sensors network.Thus, detection of such 
fault attains a primary focus to support routine operations within 
such networks.
Mobile Ad-hoc On Demand Data Delivery Protocol (MAODDP) belongs to 
on-demand data delivery type routing family of mobile ad-hoc networks.
The contribution of this paper is to introduce an efficient fault 
detection and recovery mechanism for WSNs network. We believe proposed
two step model can offer a robust solution for the fault management 
in Wireless Sensors Network.   

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bakht-maoddp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.