Subject: I-D Action: draft-rekhter-mdrs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 11:06:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast Distribution Reachability Signaling
        Authors         : Huajin Jeng
                          Jeffrey Haas
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-rekhter-mdrs-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-01-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism whereby a subscriber's Internet
   service provider may signal in BGP the ability of the subscriber
   network to receive content using multicast connectivity.  This
   mechanism is called Multicast Distribution Reachability Signaling
   (MDRS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rekhter-mdrs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rekhter-mdrs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rekhter-mdrs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/