Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-nvo3-overlay-ping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 17:41:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Detecting NVO3 Overlay Data Plane failures
        Authors         : Nagendra Kumar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-kumar-nvo3-overlay-ping-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-01-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple and efficient mechanism to perform
   L2 or L3 VN Context validation and to detect any data plane failures
   in IPv4 or IPv6 based overlay network providing L2 or L3 virtualized
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-nvo3-overlay-ping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-nvo3-overlay-ping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kumar-nvo3-overlay-ping-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/