Subject: I-D Action: draft-daboo-icalendar-rscale-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 08:14:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Non-Gregorian Recurrence Rules in iCalendar
        Authors         : Cyrus Daboo
                          Gregory Yakushev
	Filename        : draft-daboo-icalendar-rscale-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-01-07

Abstract:
   This document defines how non-Gregorian recurrence rules can be
   specified in iCalendar data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-icalendar-rscale/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-icalendar-rscale-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-daboo-icalendar-rscale-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/