Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-l3vpn-prefix-constrain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 01:01:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Address Prefix Based VPN Route Distribution Constrain
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Mach Chen
	Filename        : draft-xu-l3vpn-prefix-constrain-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-01-23

Abstract:
   This document defines MP-BGP procedures that allow BGP speakers to
   exchange VPN route interest information.  This information can be
   used to control VPN route distribution at the granularity of address
   prefix, which is applicable in the context of Virtual Subnet and may
   also be applicable in other BGP/MPLS IP VPN environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-l3vpn-prefix-constrain/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-l3vpn-prefix-constrain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/