Subject: I-D Action: draft-maler-oauth-umatrust-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 06:49:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Binding Obligations on User-Managed Access (UMA) Participants
        Authors         : Eve Maler
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-maler-oauth-umatrust-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-01-27

Abstract:
   User-Managed Access (UMA) is a profile of OAuth 2.0.  UMA defines how
   resource owners can control protected-resource access by clients
   operated by arbitrary requesting parties, where the resources reside
   on any number of resource servers, and where a centralized
   authorization server governs access based on resource owner policy.
   This document provides a contractual framework that defines the
   minimum obligations of parties that operate and use UMA-conforming
   software programs and services.  The goal of this framework is to
   support end-to-end legal enforceability of the terms and conditions
   of access sharing relationships between authorizing and requesting
   sides that use UMA.  The audience for this document includes
   technologists, legal professionals, and operators of UMA-conforming
   services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maler-oauth-umatrust/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maler-oauth-umatrust-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-maler-oauth-umatrust-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/