Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-publish-option-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 08:50:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Publish Option for CoAP
        Authors         : Thomas Fossati
                          Pierpaolo Giacomin
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-publish-option-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-01-06

Abstract:
   This memo defines the Publish Option for the Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP).  The Publish Option is used by a CoAP Endpoint to
   control the authority delegation of one of its resources to another
   Endpoint.  All the phases of the authority delegation process (setup,
   renewal, cancellation) are controlled by a simple RESTful protocol.

   This memo also introduces the 'proxies' Web Linking relation type, to
   be used by a CoAP Proxy to explicitly advertise the resources that it
   can serve - either from its cache, or by forwarding the Client's
   request upstream.

   The Publish Option and the 'proxies' relation provide the building
   blocks for a comprehensive, in-protocol, solution to the sleepy/
   intermittent Endpoint use case.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-publish-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-publish-option-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fossati-core-publish-option-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/