Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-perpass-secure-rai-cloud-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 17:52:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Trustable Cloud Systems - Strategies and Recommendations
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-jennings-perpass-secure-rai-cloud-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   The Internet technical community is looking at ways to address
   pervasive attacks as described in several other internet drafts.
   [I-D.barnes-pervasive-problem] describes threat model to characterize
   various pervasive attacks on the Internet communications.  There are
   many systems that need to be secured against such attacks but this
   paper considers one possible way to secure cloud based collaborations
   systems.  At a high level, this paper sugests that users or
   enterprises could run a key server that manages the keys to access
   their content.  The cloud service provider would not have access to
   decrypt the data stored in the cloud but various users of the cloud
   service could get the keys to encrypt and decrypt the contents of
   collaboration sessions facilitated by the cloud service.  This does
   not protect the meta data of who is talking to who but can help
   protect the content of the conversations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-perpass-secure-rai-cloud/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-perpass-secure-rai-cloud-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jennings-perpass-secure-rai-cloud-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/