Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-email-caps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 15:04:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Adding Capabilities to Email
        Author          : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-email-caps-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-01-28

Abstract:
   Many enhancements to the email service have appeared since its basic
   format and protocol were defined.  However, the lines between these
   are sometimes blurred as a result of the evolution of the software
   that implements them.  This document provides observations about
   these points and some clear guidelines for those interested in
   developing further enhancements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-email-caps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-email-caps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kucherawy-email-caps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/