Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 05:36:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Signaling For GMPLS Restoration LSP
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Gabriele Maria Galimberti
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   In transport networks, there are requirements where Generalized
   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) end-to-end recovery scheme
   needs to employ restoration LSP while keeping resources for the
   working and/or protecting LSPs reserved in the network after the
   failure. This draft describes Resource reSerVation Protocol - Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling for GMPLS end-to-end recovery when
   using restoration LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/