Subject: I-D Action: draft-ladd-sidechannel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 13:02:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Side-channel considerations for cryptographic implementors.
        Author          : Watson Ladd
	Filename        : draft-ladd-sidechannel-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-01-06

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft explains what side-channels are, how implementors
   should avoid them, and how authors of standards should make it easy
   for implementors to avoid them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ladd-sidechannel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ladd-sidechannel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/