Subject: I-D Action: draft-hamnaberg-publish-link-relation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 06:05:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The 'publish' Link Relation Type
        Author          : Erlend Hamnaberg
	Filename        : draft-hamnaberg-publish-link-relation-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   This memo defines a 'publish' link relation and provides a number of
   examples.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hamnaberg-publish-link-relation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hamnaberg-publish-link-relation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/