Subject: I-D Action: draft-xli-behave-divi-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 06:58:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : dIVI: Dual-Stateless IPv4/IPv6 Translation
        Authors         : Congxiao Bao
                          Xing Li
                          Yu Zhai
                          Wentao Shang
	Filename        : draft-xli-behave-divi-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-01-03

Abstract:
   This document presents the concepts and the implementations of
   address-sharing dual-stateless IPv4/IPv6 translation (dIVI).

   The dIVI is an extension of 1:1 stateless IPv4/IPv6 translation with
   features of IPv4 address sharing and dual translation.  The major
   benefits of those extensions are using public IPv4 addresses more
   effectively and removing the requirements of DNS64 and ALG, without
   loosing the stateless, end-to-end address transparency and
   bidirectional-initiated communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xli-behave-divi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xli-behave-divi-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xli-behave-divi-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/