Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-pervasive-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 18:17:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Pervasive Attack: A Threat Model and Problem Statement
        Authors         : Richard Barnes
                          Bruce Schneier
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-barnes-pervasive-problem-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-01-06

Abstract:
   Documents published in 2013 have revealed several classes of
   "pervasive" attack on Internet communications.  In this document, we
   review the main attacks that have been published, and develop a
   threat model that describes these pervasive attacks.  Based on this
   threat model, we discuss the techniques that can be employed in
   Internet protocol design to increase the protocols robustness to
   pervasive attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-pervasive-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-pervasive-problem-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/