Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 20:05:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: Campus Label and Priority Regions
        Authors         : Radia Perlman
                          Anil Rijhsinghani
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Dinesh G. Dutt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-10.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-01-04

Abstract:
   Within a TRILL campus, the data label (VLAN or Fine Grained Label)
   and priority of TRILL encapsulated frames is preserved. However, in
   some cases it may be desired that data label and/or priority be
   mapped at the boundary between regions of such a campus. This
   document describes an optional TRILL switch feature to provide this
   function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-rbridge-vlan-mapping-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/