Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-idr-performance-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 19:05:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance-based BGP Routing Mechanism
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Hui Ni
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Ning So
                          Yongbing Fan
	Filename        : draft-xu-idr-performance-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   The current BGP specification doesn't use network performance
   metrics (e.g., network latency) in the route selection decision
   process. This document describes a performance-based BGP routing
   mechanism in which network latency metric is taken as one of the
   route selection criteria. This routing mechanism is useful for those
   server providers with global reach to deliver low-latency network
   connectivity services to their customers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-idr-performance-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-idr-performance-routing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/