Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-enhanced-refresh-impl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 09:41:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Enhanced Route Refresh Implementation Report
        Authors         : Balaji Venkatachalapathy
                          Keyur Patel
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Prashant P. Hiremath
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-enhanced-refresh-impl-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2013-12-12

Abstract:
   This document provides an implementation report for Enhanced Route
   refresh as defined in draft-ietf-idr-bgp-enhanced-route-refresh.  The
   editor did not verify the accuracy of the information provided by
   respondents or by any alternative means.  The respondents are experts
   with the implementations they reported on, and their responses are
   considered authoritative for the implementations for which their
   responses represent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-enhanced-refresh-impl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-enhanced-refresh-impl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/