Subject: I-D Action: draft-dthakore-tls-authz-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 16:54:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authorization Using DTCP Certificate
        Author          : D. Thakore
	Filename        : draft-dthakore-tls-authz-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-01-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of Digital Transmission Content
   Protection (DTCP) certificates as an authorization data type in the
   authorization extension for the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   Protocol.  This is in accordance with the guidelines for
   authorization extensions as specified in [RFC5878].  As with other
   TLS extensions, this authorization data can be included in the client
   and server Hello messages to confirm that both parties support the
   desired authorization data types.  If supported by both the client
   and the server, DTCP certificates are exchanged in the supplemental
   data TLS handshake message as specified in RFC4680.  This
   authorization data type extension is in support of devices containing
   DTCP certificates, issued by the Digital Transmission Licensing
   Administrator [DTLA].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dthakore-tls-authz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dthakore-tls-authz-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dthakore-tls-authz-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/