Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-tram-turn-dtls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 07:00:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) as Transport for Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-tram-turn-dtls-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-01-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies the usage of Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS) [RFC6347] as a transport protocol between a Traversal
   Using Relays around NAT (TURN) [RFC5766] client and a TURN server.
   It also specifies modifications to the TURN URIs [RFC7065] and to the
   TURN resolution mechanism [RFC5928] to facilitate the resolution of
   TURN URIs into the IP address and port of TURN servers supporting
   DTLS as a transport protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-tram-turn-dtls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-tram-turn-dtls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/