Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 10:27:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL OAM MIB
        Authors         : Deepak Kumar
                          Samer Salam
                          Tissa Senevirathne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Management Information Base (MIB) for the
   IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) OAM
   objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-oam-mib-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/