Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-rfc6327bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 21:02:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: Adjacency
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Radia Perlman
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Howard Yang
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-rfc6327bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2014-01-05

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol supports arbitrary link technologies between TRILL switches
   including point-to-point links and multi-access LAN (Local Area
   Network) links that can have multiple TRILL switches and end stations
   attached. TRILL uses IS-IS (Intermediate System to Intermediate
   System) routing. This document specifies the establishment,
   reporting, and termination of IS-IS adjacencies between TRILL
   switches, also known as RBridges. It also concerns four other link-
   local aspects of TRILL: Designated RBridge (DRB) selection, MTU
   (Maximum Transmission Unit) testing, pseudonode creation, and BFD
   (Bi-Directional Forwarding Detection) session bootstrapping in
   connection with adjacency. State diagrams are included where
   appropriate.  This document obsoletes RFC 6327 and updates RFC 6325.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-rfc6327bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-rfc6327bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-rfc6327bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/