Subject: I-D Action: draft-fujiwara-dnsop-ds-query-increase-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 02:04:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Side effect of DNSSEC: an increase of DS queries
        Author          : Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-fujiwara-dnsop-ds-query-increase-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-01-20

Abstract:
   An increase of periodic DS queries is observed at top level domain
   (TLD) DNS servers.  The reason of the increase is low NCACHE TTL
   value and DS nonexistence.  This memo presents issues with DNSSEC and
   small NCACHE TTL value, including possible countermeasures in order
   to prepare future increase of DS queries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-ds-query-increase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-ds-query-increase-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fujiwara-dnsop-ds-query-increase-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/