Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-paws-database-discovery-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 17:55:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PAWS Database Discovery
        Authors         : Xinpeng Wei
                          Lei Zhu
	Filename        : draft-wei-paws-database-discovery-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-01-09

Abstract:
   This document provides a Database Discovery mechanism for PAWS.  By
   this mechanism the master device gets the available WSDBs it can
   communicate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-paws-database-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-paws-database-discovery-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wei-paws-database-discovery-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/