Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 05:46:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Generic UDP Encapsulation for IP Tunneling
        Authors         : Edward Crabbe
                          Lucy Yong
                          Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-01-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of encapsulating arbitrary protocols
   within GRE and UDP headers.  In this encapsulation, the source UDP
   port may be used as an entropy field for purposes of loadbalancing
   while the payload protocol may be identified by the GRE Protocol
   Type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/