Subject: I-D Action: draft-francois-sr-resiliency-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 02:59:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use-cases for Resiliency in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Pierre Francois
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Rob Shakir
	Filename        : draft-francois-sr-resiliency-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-01-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the use cases for resiliency in SR networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-francois-sr-resiliency-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-francois-sr-resiliency-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/