Subject: I-D Action: draft-gong-avrp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 03:31:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anchor-based Voronoi Routing Protocol
        Authors         : Wei Gong
                          Ke Tian
                          Baoxian Zhang
                          Kui Huang
	Filename        : draft-gong-avrp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-01-10

Abstract:
   The Anchor-based Voronoi Routing Protocol in this draft is an
   efficient distributed routing protocol for wireless sensor networks
   with mobile sinks. The design objective of the protocol is to reduce
   the overall updating overhead caused by the movement of mobile sinks
   and simultaneously build efficient data delivery structure. The
   basic idea behind AVRP is to combine the ideas of Voronoi scoping
   and dynamic anchor node selection. The designed protocol is simple,
   efficient, and easy to implement in dynamic wireless sensor networks
   with mobile sinks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gong-avrp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gong-avrp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/