Subject: I-D Action: draft-eckel-aeon-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 10:33:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application Enabled Open Networking Use Cases
        Authors         : Charles Eckel
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-eckel-aeon-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-01-08

Abstract:
   This document describes application enabled open networking use
   cases.  Application enabled open networking (AEON) is a framework in
   which applications explicitly signal their flow characteristics to
   the network.  This provides network nodes with visibility of the
   application flow characteristics, which enables them to apply the
   correct flow treatment and provide feedback to applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eckel-aeon-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eckel-aeon-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/