Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 11:47:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extended Administrative Groups in MPLS-TE
        Author          : Eric Osborne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-01-16

Abstract:
   This document provides additional administrative groups (sometimes
   referred to as "link colors") to the IGP extensions for MPLS-TE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-extended-admin-group-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/