Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 00:35:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Message Transport Protocol Based on Application-level Relay (MPMTP-AR)
        Authors         : Weimin Lei
                          Shaowei Liu
                          Wei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-01.txt
	Pages           : 82
	Date            : 2014-01-22

Abstract:
   Multipath transmission is an important way to improve the quality of
   service for message transport. This document defines a multipath
   message transmission protocol, which is a special application profile
   of multipath transport protocol suite defined in Multipath Transport
   System Based on Application-level Relay (MPTS-AR). Apart from
   behaviors of user agent defined in MPTS-AR, user agent should be also
   responsible for message reliable transmission,including connective
   session establishment, sequenced deliver, select acknowledgement,
   retransmission, recombination and congestion avoidance, etc. This
   document describes those new or changed behaviors, and expands the
   MPTP format to meet them.Moreover this document illustrates the
   details of multipath transmission mechanism reference to the reliable
   transmission characteristics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/