Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 08:49:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PCP Server Selection
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-01-06

Abstract:
   Multiple IP addresses may be configured on a PCP client in some
   deployment contexts such as multi-homing.  This document specifies
   the behavior to be followed by the PCP client to contact its PCP
   server(s) when one or several PCP server IP addresses are configured.

   This document updates RFC6887.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/