Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 14:11:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TCP Extensions for High Performance
        Authors         : David Borman
                          Bob Braden
                          Van Jacobson
                          Richard Scheffenegger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis-19.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2014-01-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies a set of TCP extensions to improve
   performance over paths with a large bandwidth * delay product and to
   provide reliable operation over very high-speed paths.  It defines
   the TCP Window Scale (WS) option and the TCP Timestamps (TS) option
   and their semantics.  The Window Scale option is used to support
   larger receive windows, while the Timestamps option can be used for
   at least two distinct mechanisms, PAWS (Protection Against Wrapped
   Sequences) and RTTM (Round Trip Time Measurement), that are also
   described herein.

   This document obsoletes RFC1323 and describes changes from it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-1323bis-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/