Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ospf-ttz-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 18:54:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Topology-Transparent Zone
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Renwei Li
                          Gregory Cauchie
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Ning So
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-ospf-ttz-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   This document presents a topology-transparent zone in a domain.  A
   topology-transparent zone comprises a group of routers and a number
   of links connecting these routers.  Any router outside of the zone is
   not aware of the zone.  The information about the links and routers
   inside the zone is not distributed to any router outside of the zone.
   Any link state change such as a link down inside the zone is not seen
   by any router outside of the zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ospf-ttz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ospf-ttz-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-ospf-ttz-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/