Subject: I-D Action: draft-george-ipv6-support-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 13:28:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Support Within IETF work
        Authors         : Wesley George
                          Lee Howard
	Filename        : draft-george-ipv6-support-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-01-06

Abstract:
   This document recommends that IETF formally require its standards
   work to be IP version agnostic or to explicitly include support for
   IPv6, with some exceptions.  It further recommends that IETF revisit
   and update the previous attempts to review existing standards for
   IPv6 compliance.  It makes this recommendation in order to ensure
   that it is possible to operate without dependencies on IPv4.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-george-ipv6-support/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-george-ipv6-support-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-george-ipv6-support-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/