Subject: I-D Action: draft-kovatsch-lwig-coap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 13:23:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Implementation Guidance
        Authors         : Matthias Kovatsch
                          Olaf Bergmann
                          Esko Dijk
                          Xuan He
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-kovatsch-lwig-coap-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-01-17

Abstract:
   The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) is designed for resource-
   constrained nodes and networks, e.g., sensor nodes in a low-power
   lossy network (LLN).  Yet to implement this Internet protocol on
   Class 1 devices (i.e., ~ 10 KiB of RAM and ~ 100 KiB of ROM) also
   lightweight implementation techniques are necessary.  This document
   provides lessons learned from implementing CoAP for tiny, battery-
   operated networked embedded systems.  The guidelines for transmission
   state management and developer APIs can also help with the
   implementation of CoAP for less constrained nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kovatsch-lwig-coap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kovatsch-lwig-coap-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kovatsch-lwig-coap-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/