Subject: I-D Action: draft-lanthaler-profile-registry-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 02:46:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Profile URI Registry
        Author          : Markus Lanthaler
	Filename        : draft-lanthaler-profile-registry-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-01-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a registry for profile URIs to be used in
   specifications standardizing profiles.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lanthaler-profile-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lanthaler-profile-registry-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lanthaler-profile-registry-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/