Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-mmhs-profile-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 10:28:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Military Message Handling System (MMHS) over SMTP
        Authors         : Alexey Melnikov
                          Graeme Lunt
                          Alan Ross
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-mmhs-profile-06.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2014-01-07

Abstract:
   A Military Message Handling System (MMHS) processes formal messages
   ensuring release, distribution, security, and timely delivery across
   national and international strategic and tactical networks.  The MMHS
   Elements of Service are defined as a set of extensions to the ITU-T
   X.400 (1992) international standards and are specified in STANAG 4406
   Edition 2 or ACP 123.  This document specifies how a comparable
   messaging service can be provided using Internet Electronic Mail,
   SMTP and their extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-mmhs-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-mmhs-profile-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-mmhs-profile-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/