Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:50:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Virtual Private Lan Services (VPLS) Management Information Base
        Authors         : Thomas D. Nadeau
                          A S Kiran Koushik
                          Rohit Mediratta
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-14.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2014-01-30

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for to configure and/or
   monitor Virtual Private LAN services. It needs to be used in
   conjunction with The Pseudowire (PW) Management Information Base.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-mib-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/