Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 11:14:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Content Distribution Network Interconnection (CDNI) Requirements
        Authors         : Kent Leung
                          Yiu Lee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-15.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-01-14

Abstract:
   Content delivery is frequently provided by specifically architected
   and provisioned Content Delivery Networks (CDNs).  As a result of
   significant growth in content delivered over IP networks, existing
   CDN providers are scaling up their infrastructure.  Many Network
   Service Providers and Enterprise Service Providers are also deploying
   their own CDNs.  To deliver contents from the Content Service
   Provider (CSP) to end users, the contents may traverse across
   multiple CDNs.  This creates a need for interconnecting (previously)
   standalone CDNs so that they can collectively act as a single
   delivery platform from the CSP to the end users.

   The goal of the present document is to outline the requirements for
   the solution and interfaces to be specified by the CDNI working
   group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-requirements-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/