Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:25:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : WebRTC Audio Codec and Processing Requirements
        Authors         : Jean-Marc Valin
                          Cary Bran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-01-27

Abstract:
   This document outlines the audio codec and processing requirements
   for WebRTC client application and endpoint devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/