Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-wsconnect-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 07:51:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Service Connect (JCX) Protocol
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-wsconnect-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2014-01-21

Abstract:
   JSON Service Connect (JCX) is a JSON/REST Web Service that may be
   used to establish and maintain a 'connection binding' of a device to
   an account held with a Web Service Provider.  Multiple connection
   bindings may be established under the same account to support
   multiple devices and/or multiple users of a single device.  A
   connection binding permits a device to securely connect to one or
   more services offered by the Web Service Provider with support for
   protocol and protocol version agilty and fault tollerance.

   The protocol is presented as a HTTP/JSON Web Service and uses the
   HTTP session continuation mechanism for authentication of transaction
   messages and supports negotiation of a HTTP session continuation
   mechanism context for the established endpoint connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-wsconnect/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-wsconnect-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-wsconnect-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/