Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 07:57:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Curve25519 for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Authors         : Simon Josefsson
                          Manuel Pegourie-Gonnard
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-01-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of Curve25519 for key exchange in the
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/