Subject: I-D Action: draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 05:34:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple VPN solution using Multi-point Security Association
        Authors         : Arifumi Yamaya
                          Ken Ueki
                          Tomoki Murai
                          Takafumi Ohya
                          Tomohiro Yamagata
	Filename        : draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa-03.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2014-01-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the over-lay network solution by utilizing
   dynamically established IPsec multi-point Security Association (SA)
   without individual connection.

   Multi-point SA technology provides the simplified mechanism of the
   Auto Discovery and Configuration function.  This is applicable for
   any IPsec tunnels such as IPv4 over IPv4, IPv4 over IPv6, IPv6 over
   IPv4 and IPv6 over IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yamaya-ipsecme-mpsa-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/