Subject: I-D Action: draft-johansson-linkability-bad-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 15:52:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Linkability Considered Harmful
        Author          : Leif Johansson
	Filename        : draft-johansson-linkability-bad-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   Current debate on pervasive monitoring often focus on passive attacks
   on the protocol and transport layers but even if these issues were
   eliminated through the judicious use of encryption, roughly the same
   information would still be available to an attacker who is able to
   (legally or otherwize) obtain access to linked data sets which are
   being maintained by large content and service providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-linkability-bad/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-linkability-bad-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/