Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 15:41:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL Fault Management
        Authors         : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Norman Finn
                          Samer Salam
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm-01.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2014-01-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies TRILL OAM Fault Management. Methods in
   this document follow the IEEE 802.1 CFM framework and reuse OAM
   tools where possible. Additional messages and TLVs are defined
   for TRILL specific applications or where a different set of
   information is required other than IEEE 802.1 CFM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-oam-fm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/