Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 11:41:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using ED25519 in SSHFP Resource Records
        Author          : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-01-24

Abstract:
   The Ed25519 signature algorithm has recently been implemented in
   OpenSSH.  This document updates the IANA "SSHFP RR Types for public
   key algorithms" registry by adding an algorithm number for Ed25519.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/