Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-l3vpn-mvpn-role-state-ad-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 00:17:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Role-Based State Advertisement for Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Hui Ni
	Filename        : draft-li-l3vpn-mvpn-role-state-ad-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-01-16

Abstract:
   The document defines a new type of Intra-AS I-PMSI A-D route to
   advertise the role and corresponding primary/backup state for
   Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs.  The role-based state advertisement
   can help optimization of process in MPLS/BGP Multicast VPN to reduce
   unnecessary traffic replication and facilitate service provision.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-l3vpn-mvpn-role-state-ad/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-l3vpn-mvpn-role-state-ad-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-l3vpn-mvpn-role-state-ad-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/