Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 11:44:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Access Node Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Access Node Control Protocol (ANCP) MIB module for Access Nodes
        Authors         : Stefaan De Cnodder
                          Moti Morgenstern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-12.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2014-01-09

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing access nodes that are using the Access Node
   Control Protocol (ANCP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ancp-mib-an-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/