Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-netext-lmac-dynamiclma-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2014 01:58:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LMA Coordination in a Dynamic LMA Environment
        Authors         : Qing Zhou
                          Sebastian Peters
                          Fikret Sivrikaya
                          Rute Sofia
	Filename        : draft-zhou-netext-lmac-dynamiclma-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-01-31

Abstract:
   This document describes local mobility anchor coordination
   functionality and corresponding mobility options for Proxy Mobile
   IPv6.  The mobility anchor coordination targets LMAs with a dynamic
   service provisioning behavior, and is achieved by Proxy Binding
   Update and a Proxy Binding Acknowledgement message exchange between a
   Local Mobility Anchor (LMA) and a Local Mobility Anchor Coordinator
   (LMAc).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-netext-lmac-dynamiclma/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-netext-lmac-dynamiclma-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/