Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-geo-link-format-attribute-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 10:55:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Link-Format Attribute for Locating Things
        Author          : Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-geo-link-format-attribute-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-01-05

Abstract:
   This memo proposes a new CoAP link format attribute, "geo", that can
   be used to associate positioning metadata to a CoAP resource.  An
   extension to the link format query syntax is also suggested to allow
   the discovery of resources based on their geo location.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-geo-link-format-attribute/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-geo-link-format-attribute-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fossati-core-geo-link-format-attribute-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/