Subject: I-D Action: draft-chan-http2-stream-dependencies-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 10:15:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2 Stream Dependencies
        Authors         : Michael Piatek
                          William Chan
	Filename        : draft-chan-http2-stream-dependencies-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-01-06

Abstract:
   The existing HTTP/2 prioritization scheme relies purely on integer
   values to indicate priorities.  This simple scheme misses critical
   support for priority grouping, and does not support other features
   like resource ordering.  This draft proposes using stream
   dependencies to solve the lack of priority grouping, as well as
   provide other features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chan-http2-stream-dependencies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chan-http2-stream-dependencies-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/