Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-alto-endpoint-pid-properties-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 00:51:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Endpoint and PID Property Extension for virtualized endpoint and infrastructure
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-wu-alto-endpoint-pid-properties-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-01-27

Abstract:
   This document extends the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization
   (ALTO) protocol [I-D.ietf-alto-protocol] and Proposes additional new
   Endpoint properties and PID properties for virtualized endpoint and
   infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-alto-endpoint-pid-properties/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-alto-endpoint-pid-properties-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/