Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-customizable-nai-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 18:24:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Customizable Network Abstract Interface (NAI) Architecture based on Model Description
        Authors         : Yinben Xia
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Xuewei Wang
	Filename        : draft-xia-customizable-nai-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-01-22

Abstract:
   The more and more complicated ISP networks are required a new
   interaction mechanism between their customers and their networks.  A
   flexible Network Abstract Interface (NAI) is needed to provide
   abstracted network information and capability to network customers
   and receive customized orders from them.  This document introduces an
   architecture that allows network administrators to create their
   specific Network Abstract Interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-customizable-nai-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-customizable-nai-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/