Subject: I-D Action: draft-loreto-httpbis-trusted-proxy20-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 03:44:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Explicit Trusted Proxy in HTTP/2.0
        Authors         : Salvatore Loreto
                          John Mattsson
                          Robert Skog
                          Hans Spaak
	Filename        : draft-loreto-httpbis-trusted-proxy20-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-01-10

Abstract:
   The purpose of this Internet Draft is to continue the discussion on
   explicit and trusted proxy as intermediary of HTTP2S traffic.

   This document describes a method for an user agent to automatically
   discover, configure a proxy via a secure HTTP2.0 session.  The draft
   also proposes two alternative mechanisms allowing the presence of
   HTTP2.0 secure proxies for TLS protected traffic when an user-agent
   is requesting an http resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loreto-httpbis-trusted-proxy20/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-loreto-httpbis-trusted-proxy20-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/