Subject: I-D Action: draft-wallstrom-epp-registrant-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 13:33:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EPP Registrant Security Problem Statement
        Author          : Patrik Wallstrom
	Filename        : draft-wallstrom-epp-registrant-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-01-20

Abstract:
   This document collects a number of requirements on securing the
   provisioning of DNS data between a Registrant and a Registry.  The
   most common attack in the chain of Registrant-Registrar-Registry is
   to inject false information into the Registrar system, which in turn
   forwards the injected data to the Registry using EPP, the Extensible
   Provisioning Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wallstrom-epp-registrant-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wallstrom-epp-registrant-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/