Subject: I-D Action: draft-ladd-safecurves-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 16:35:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional Elliptic Curves for IETF protocols
        Author          : Watson Ladd
	Filename        : draft-ladd-safecurves-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   This Internet Draft explains the mathematics behind and the
   parameters of a new family of elliptic curves with efficiency and
   security advantages over existing and widely deployed mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ladd-safecurves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ladd-safecurves-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ladd-safecurves-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/