Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 08:46:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Using the NETCONF Protocol over Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Authors         : Mohamad Badra
                          Alan Luchuk
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-01-29

Abstract:
   The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) provides mechanisms to
   install, manipulate, and delete the configuration of network devices.
   This document describes how to use the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   protocol to secure the exchange of NETCONF messages.  This document
   obsoletes RFC 5539 and it adds an optional mechanism to establish the
   underlying TCP connection from the NETCONF server to the NETCONF
   client (call home).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5539bis-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/