Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 08:11:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional Elliptic Curves for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman Key Agreement
        Authors         : Simon Josefsson
                          Manuel Pegourie-Gonnard
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-01-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of additional elliptic curves
   (Curve25519, E382, M383, Curve3617, M511, E521) for key exchange in
   the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/