Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-mmusic-application-token-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 05:26:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Session Description Protocol (SDP) Application Token Attribute
        Authors         : Roni Even
                          Jonathan Lennox
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-even-mmusic-application-token-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-01-03

Abstract:
   The RTP fixed header includes the payload type number and the SSRC
   values of the RTP stream.  RTP defines how to de-multiplex streams
   within an RTP session, but in some use cases applications need
   further identifiers in order to identify the application semantics
   associated with particular streams within the session as conveyed in
   the signaling.

   This document defines a mechanism to provide the mapping between the
   SSRCs of RTP streams and the application semantics by defining
   extensions to RTP and RTCP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-mmusic-application-token/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-mmusic-application-token-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-even-mmusic-application-token-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/