Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-xml-patch-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 06:27:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Media Type for XML Patch Operations
        Author          : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-xml-patch-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-01-30

Abstract:
   The XML Patch media type "application/xml-patch+xml" defines an XML
   document structure for expressing a sequence of patch operations that
   are applied to an XML document.  The XML Patch document format's
   foundations are defined in RFC 5261, this specification defines a
   document format and a media type registration, so that XML Patch
   documents can be labeled with a media type, for example in HTTP
   conversations.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list [1].

   Online access to all versions and files is available on github [2].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-xml-patch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-xml-patch-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-xml-patch-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/