Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 08:40:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Domain Name System (DNS) Cookies
        Author          : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-01-22

Abstract:
   DNS cookies are a lightweight DNS transaction security mechanism
   designed for incremental deployment.  They provide limited protection
   to DNS servers and resolvers against a variety of increasingly common
   denial-of-service and amplification/forgery or cache poisoning
   attacks by off-path attackers. DNS Cookies are tolerant of NAT, NAT-
   PT, and anycast.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/