Subject: I-D Action: draft-allan-l2vpn-mldp-evpn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 08:44:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : mLDP extensions for integrating EVPN and multicast
        Authors         : Dave Allan
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-allan-l2vpn-mldp-evpn-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-01-14

Abstract:
   This document describes how mLDP FECs can be encoded to support both
   service specific and shared multicast trees and describes the
   associated procedures for EVPN PEs. Thus, mLDP can implement
   multicast for EVPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allan-l2vpn-mldp-evpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allan-l2vpn-mldp-evpn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-allan-l2vpn-mldp-evpn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/