Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwatsen-netconf-server-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 10:09:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for NETCONF Server Configuration
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-netconf-server-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-01-27

Abstract:
   This draft defines a NETCONF server configuration data model.  This
   data model enables configuration of the NETCONF service itself,
   including which transports it supports, what ports they listen on,
   whether they support device-initiated connections, and associated
   parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kwatsen-netconf-server/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-server-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/