Subject: I-D Action: draft-ladd-safecurves-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 09:09:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Addition Elliptic Curves for IETF protocols
        Author          : Watson Ladd
	Filename        : draft-ladd-safecurves-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-01-08

Abstract:
   This internet draft contains curves whose Jacobians are groups over
   which the Decisional Diffie-Hellman problem is hard, and which have
   implementation advantages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ladd-safecurves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ladd-safecurves-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/