Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-tc-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:58:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Definitions of Textual Conventions for the Management of the Fourth Version of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP-4)
        Author          : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-tc-mib-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-01-23

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   which defines Textual Conventions for the management of BGP-4.  The
   intent is that these textual conventions will be used in BGP-related
   MIB modules that would otherwise define their own representations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-tc-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-tc-mib-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-tc-mib-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/