Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 11:36:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MSA and MTA S/MIME signing & encryption
        Authors         : William Ottaway
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-01-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies how S/MIME signing and encryption can be
   applied between a Message Submission Agent (MSA) and a Message
   Delivery Agent (MDA) or between 2 Message Transfer Agents (MTA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/