Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2014 07:46:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Digest Access Authentication
        Authors         : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          David Ahrens
                          Sophie Bremer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2014-01-19

Abstract:
   HTTP provides a simple challenge-response authentication mechanism
   that may be used by a server to challenge a client request and by a
   client to provide authentication information. This document defines
   the HTTP Digest Authentication scheme that may be used with the
   authentication mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpauth-digest-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/