Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 02:50:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Remote-Next-Hop
        Authors         : Gunter Van de Velde
                          Keyur Patel
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-01-17

Abstract:
   The BGP Remote-Next-Hop is a new optional transitive attribute
   intended to facilitate automatic tunneling across an AS on a per
   address family basis.  The attribute carries one or more tunnel end-
   points for a NLRI.  Additionally, tunnel encapsulation information is
   communicated to successfully setup these tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/