Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-core-comi-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 01:58:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAp Management Interfaces
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Bert Greevenbosch
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-core-comi-02.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2014-01-09

Abstract:
   The draft describes an interface based on CoAP to manage constrained
   devices via MIBs.  The proposed integration of CoAP with SNMP reduces
   the code- and application development complexity by accessing MIBs
   via a standard CoAP server.  The payload of the MIB request is CBOR
   based on JSON.  The mapping from SMI to CBOR is specified.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-comi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-comi-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/