Subject: I-D Action: draft-ajunior-roll-energy-awareness-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 17:25:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Energy-awareness metrics global applicability guidelines
        Authors         : Antonio Junior
                          Rute Sofia
	Filename        : draft-ajunior-roll-energy-awareness-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-01-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a new set of energy-awareness metrics which
   have been devised to be applicable to any multihop routing protocol
   having in mind LLNs, including the Routing for Low Power and Lossy
   Networks (RPL) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ajunior-roll-energy-awareness/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ajunior-roll-energy-awareness-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ajunior-roll-energy-awareness-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/