Subject: I-D Action: draft-coene-rserpool-applic-ipfix-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2014 02:19:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reliable Server Pooling Applicability for IP Flow Information Exchange
        Authors         : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Lode Coene
                          Phillip Conrad
	Filename        : draft-coene-rserpool-applic-ipfix-17.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-01-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the applicability of the Reliable Server
   Pooling architecture to the IP Flow Information Exchange using the
   Aggregate Server Access Protocol (ASAP) functionality of RSerPool
   only.  Data exchange in IPFIX between the router and the data
   collector can be provided by a limited retransmission protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-coene-rserpool-applic-ipfix/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-coene-rserpool-applic-ipfix-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-coene-rserpool-applic-ipfix-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/