Subject: I-D Action: draft-stewart-tsvwg-qsp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 05:58:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quick Start Plus
        Authors         : Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-stewart-tsvwg-qsp-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to Quick Start including the
   missing Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) QuickStart chunk
   types and procedures so that SCTP may also use the QuickStart
   extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stewart-tsvwg-qsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stewart-tsvwg-qsp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stewart-tsvwg-qsp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/