Subject: I-D Action: draft-yizhou-trill-active-active-connection-prob-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 22:01:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problems and Requirements of Active-Active connection at the TRILL Edge
        Authors         : Yizhou Li
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Radia Perlman
                          Jon Hudson
                          Hongjun Zhai
	Filename        : draft-yizhou-trill-active-active-connection-prob-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-01-02

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol provides support for flow level multi-pathing with rapid
   failover for both unicast and multi-destination traffic in networks
   with arbitrary topology and link technology between TRILL switches.
   Active-active at the TRILL edge is the extension, in so far as
   practical, of these characteristics to end stations that are multiply
   connected to a TRILL campus. This informational document discusses
   the high level problems and requirements when providing active-active
   connection at the TRILL edge.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yizhou-trill-active-active-connection-prob/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yizhou-trill-active-active-connection-prob-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yizhou-trill-active-active-connection-prob-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/