Subject: I-D Action: draft-quinn-sfc-arch-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 06:48:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining (SFC) Architecture
        Authors         : Paul Quinn
                          Andre Beliveau
	Filename        : draft-quinn-sfc-arch-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-01-29

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture used for the creation of
   Service Function Chains (SFC).  It includes architectural concepts,
   principles, and components used in the construction of composite
   services through deployment of SFCs in a network.  This document does
   not propose solutions, protocols, or extensions to existing
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-quinn-sfc-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-quinn-sfc-arch-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-quinn-sfc-arch-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/