Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 22:05:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Encapsulation / Decapsulation Technology with IPv4 Address Sharing
        Author          : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-01-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6
   Encapsulation / Decapsulation Technology with IPv4 Address Sharing
   (SA46T-AS) base specification.  SA46T-AS is basically the same
   technology with SA46T, however that have IPv4 address sharing
   capability.  SA46T-SA is gateway technology, not protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-sa46t-as-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/