Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-oauth-dyn-reg-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 01:30:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Metadata
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          Michael B. Jones
                          John Bradley
                          Maciej Machulak
	Filename        : draft-jones-oauth-dyn-reg-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-01-28

Abstract:
   This specification defines client metadata values used to describe
   attributes of dynamically registered OAuth 2.0 clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-oauth-dyn-reg-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-oauth-dyn-reg-metadata-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/