Subject: I-D Action: draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 10:51:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PKCS #12: Personal Information Exchange Syntax v1.1
        Authors         : Kathleen M. Moriarty
                          Magnus Nystrom
                          Sean Parkinson
                          Andreas Rusch
                          Michael Scott
	Filename        : draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-01-17

Abstract:
   This document represents a republication of PKCS #12 v1.1
   (Republication) from RSA Laboratories' Public Key Cryptography
   Standard (PKCS) series.  Change control is transferred to the IETF,
   and generally all rights in the copyright are hereby assigned from
   RSA to IETF, except that RSA reserves the internal right to continue
   publishing, with the right to modify, and distributing the
   Republication and its predecessors internally to RSA and its parent
   company EMC, including the right to make modifications to the
   Republication and its predecessors (the "RSA Internal Right").  For
   avoidance of doubt, RSA's Internal Right includes the right to post
   on its public website for use by other parties.  The body of this
   document, except for the security considerations section, is taken
   directly from the PKCS #12 v1.1 specification.  The list of
   references and the in-line cites have been updated or added where
   appropriate to cite the most current documents in addition to those
   current at the original publication of PKCS #12 v1.1.

   PKCS #12 v1.1 describes a transfer syntax for personal identity
   information, including private keys, certificates, miscellaneous
   secrets, and extensions.  Machines, applications, browsers, Internet
   kiosks, and so on, that support this standard will allow a user to
   import, export, and exercise a single set of personal identity
   information.  This standard supports direct transfer of personal
   information under several privacy and integrity modes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/