Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-iana-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2014 08:59:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Framework for the Evolution of the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority(IANA)
        Author          : Olaf Kolkman
	Filename        : draft-iab-iana-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-01-03

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework for describing the management of
   Internet registries managed by the Internet Assigned Numbers
   Authority.  It defines terminology describing the various roles and
   responsibilities associated with management of Internet registry
   functions.

   [ [email-masked] is the list which the IAB will be
   monitoring for the discussion of this draft.  See http://www.iab.org/
   mailman/listinfo/internetgovtech for subscription details ]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-iana-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-iana-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/