Subject: I-D Action: draft-hildebrand-middlebox-erosion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 20:04:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Erosion of the moral authority of middleboxes
        Author          : Joe Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-hildebrand-middlebox-erosion-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   Many middleboxes on the Internet attempt to add value to the
   connections that traverse that point on the network.  Problems in
   their implementations erode the moral authority that otherwise might
   accrue to the legitimate value that they add.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hildebrand-middlebox-erosion/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hildebrand-middlebox-erosion-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/