Subject: I-D Action: draft-sivabalan-pce-disco-stateful-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 21:59:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Extensions for Stateful PCE Discovery
        Authors         : Siva Sivabalan
                          Jan Medved
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-sivabalan-pce-disco-stateful-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-01-12

Abstract:
   When a PCE is a Label Switching Router (LSR) participating in the
   Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP), or even a server participating in
   IGP, its presence and path computation capabilities can be advertised
   using IGP flooding.  Such IGP extensions exist for OSPF and ISIS.
   This document specifies two new PCE capabilities advertised by IGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sivabalan-pce-disco-stateful/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sivabalan-pce-disco-stateful-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sivabalan-pce-disco-stateful-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/