Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:15:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The 'acct' URI Scheme
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-01-23

Abstract:
   This document defines the 'acct' Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   scheme as a way to identify a user's account at a service provider,
   irrespective of the particular protocols that can be used to interact
   with the account.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-acct-uri-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/