Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-email-auth-codes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 11:39:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Email Authentication Status Codes
        Author          : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-email-auth-codes-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-01-29

Abstract:
   There is at present no way to return a status code to an email client
   that indicates a message is being rejected or deferred specifically
   because of email authentication failures.  This document registers
   codes for this purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-email-auth-codes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-email-auth-codes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/