Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 10:58:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for the Fourth Version of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP-4), Second Version
        Author          : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-15.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2014-01-23

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular it defines
   objects for managing the Border Gateway Protocol, Version 4.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp4-mibv2-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/