Subject: I-D Action: draft-groves-clue-latent-config-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2014 03:05:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CLUE and latent configurations
        Authors         : Christian Groves
                          Weiwei Yang
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-groves-clue-latent-config-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-01-26

Abstract:
   This document proposes to use Latent Configurations as described by
   the SDP media capability negotiation framework [RFC6871] for the
   description and negotiation of CLUE encodings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-clue-latent-config/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-clue-latent-config-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/