Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 03:20:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Management of Networks with Constrained Devices: Problem Statement and Requirements
        Authors         : Mehmet Ersue
                          Dan Romascanu
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2014-01-20

Abstract:
   This document provides a problem statement, deployment and management
   topology options as well as the requirements for the management of
   networks where constrained devices are involved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-probstate-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/