Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 12:57:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Guidelines for Conduct
        Author          : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-01-06

Abstract:
   This document provides a set of guidelines for personal interaction
   in the Internet Engineering Task Force.  The guidelines recognize the
   diversity of IETF participants, emphasize the value of mutual
   respect, and stress the broad applicability of our work.

   This document is an updated version of the guidelines for conduct
   originally published in RFC 3184.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moonesamy-ietf-conduct-3184bis-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/