Subject: I-D Action: draft-boulton-mediactrl-mrb-location-function-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 07:31:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Media Resource Broker (MRB) Location Function (MLF)
        Authors         : Chris Boulton
                          John Dally
	Filename        : draft-boulton-mediactrl-mrb-location-function-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-01-27

Abstract:
   The MediaCtrl work group in the IETF has produced a complete
   architecture for controlling media server resources in Internet
   Protocol (IP) based networks.  An important function in the MediaCtrl
   architecture is the Media Resource Broker entity which monitors and
   allocates media resources to requesting applications.  This document
   introduces a Media Resource Broker (MRB) Location Function (MLF)
   which works in partnership with MRB's in large deployments providing
   a light weight scaling and failover mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boulton-mediactrl-mrb-location-function/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boulton-mediactrl-mrb-location-function-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boulton-mediactrl-mrb-location-function-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/