Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-cfrg-chacha20-poly1305-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 21:41:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ChaCha20 and Poly1305 for IETF protocols
        Authors         : Yoav Nir
                          Adam Langley
	Filename        : draft-nir-cfrg-chacha20-poly1305-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-01-30

Abstract:
   This document defines the ChaCha20 stream cipher, as well as the use
   of the Poly1305 authenticator, both as stand-alone algorithms, and as
   a "combined mode", or Authenticated Encryption with Additional Data
   (AEAD) algorithm.

   This document does not introduce any new crypto, but is meant to
   serve as a stable reference and an implementation guide.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-cfrg-chacha20-poly1305/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-cfrg-chacha20-poly1305-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nir-cfrg-chacha20-poly1305-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/