Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 12:38:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases for DC Network Virtualization Overlays
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Huawei Technologies,
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-01-08

Abstract:
   This document describes DC Network Virtualization (NVO3) use cases
   that may be potentially deployed in various data centers and apply
   to different applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-use-case-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/