Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-http-rest-redirect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 15:52:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Redirect Codes for RESTful Services
        Author          : Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-hunt-http-rest-redirect-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   This specification clarifies the use of HTTP redirect codes when used
   with RESTful services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-http-rest-redirect/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-http-rest-redirect-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/