Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 08:13:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Default Port for IRC via TLS/SSL
        Author          : Richard Hartmann
	Filename        : draft-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl-09.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-01-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the commonly accepted practice of listening
   on TCP port 6697 for incoming IRC connections encrypted via TLS/SSL.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartmann-default-port-for-irc-via-tls-ssl-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/