Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartman-snmp-sha2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 00:03:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authenticating version 3 of the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv3) using HMAC-SHA-2 procedures
        Authors         : Sam Hartman
                          Margaret Wasserman
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Manav Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-hartman-snmp-sha2-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-01-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism to authenticate SNMPv3 protocol
   packets using Hashed Message Authentication Mode (HMAC) with the
   SHA-256, SHA-384, and SHA-512 algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartman-snmp-sha2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartman-snmp-sha2-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartman-snmp-sha2-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/