Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-ipsecme-chacha20-poly1305-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 06:08:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ChaCha20 and Poly1305 and their use in IPsec
        Author          : Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-nir-ipsecme-chacha20-poly1305-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-01-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the ChaCha20 stream cipher in
   IPsec, as well as the use of the Poly1305 authenticator, both as
   stand-alone algorithms, and as a combined mode AEAD algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-ipsecme-chacha20-poly1305/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-ipsecme-chacha20-poly1305-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/