Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 05:48:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Delay Tolerant Networking TCP Convergence Layer Protocol
        Authors         : Michael J. Demmer
                          Joerg Ott
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-08.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-01-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the protocol for the TCP-based Convergence
   Layer for Delay Tolerant Networking (DTN).  It is the product of the
   IRTF's DTN Research Group (DTNRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-dtnrg-tcp-clayer-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/