Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 12:41:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for IPv6
        Authors         : Robert Raszuk
                          Burjiz Pithawala
                          Danny McPherson
                          Andy Karch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-01-28

Abstract:
   Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules [RFC5575] provides a
   protocol extension for propagation of traffic flow information for
   the purpose of rate limiting or filtering.  The [RFC5575] specifies
   those extensions for IPv4 protocol data packets.

   This specification extends the current [RFC5575] and defines changes
   to the original document in order to make it also usable and
   applicable to IPv6 data packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/