Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 14:20:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multicast Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mobile Multicast Sender Support in Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) Domains
        Authors         : Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Shuai Gao
                          Hong-Ke Zhang
                          Matthias Waehlisch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-07.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2014-01-05

Abstract:
   Multicast communication can be enabled in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains
   via the Local Mobility Anchors by deploying MLD proxy functions at
   Mobile Access Gateways, via a direct traffic distribution within an
   ISP's access network, or by selective route optimization schemes.
   This document describes a base solution and an experimental protocol
   to support of mobile multicast senders in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains
   for all three scenarios.  Protocol optimizations for synchronizing
   PMIPv6 with PIM, as well as a peering function for MLD Proxies are
   defined.  Mobile sources always remain agnostic of multicast mobility
   operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/