Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-pwe3-mc-pon-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 19:45:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-chassis PON Protection in MPLS
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Yong Luo
                          Edwin Mallette
	Filename        : draft-jiang-pwe3-mc-pon-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-01-17

Abstract:
   MPLS is being deployed deeper into operator networks, often to or
   past the access network node. Separately network access nodes such as
   PON OLTs have evolved to support first-mile access protection, where
   one or more physical OLTs provide first-mile diversity to the
   customer edge. Multi-homing support is needed on the MPLS-enabled PON
   OLT to provide resiliency for provided services.  This document
   describes the multi-chassis PON protection architecture in MPLS and
   also proposes the ICCP extension to support it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-pwe3-mc-pon/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-pwe3-mc-pon-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-pwe3-mc-pon-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/