Subject: I-D Action: draft-kasamatsu-bncurves-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 21:13:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Barreto-Naehrig Curves
        Authors         : Kohei Kasamatsu
                          Satoru Kanno
                          Tetsutaro Kobayashi
                          Yuto Kawahara
	Filename        : draft-kasamatsu-bncurves-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-01-09

Abstract:
   Elliptic curves with pairing are useful tools for constructing
   cryptographic primitives.  In this memo, we specify domain parameters
   of Barreto-Naehrig curve (BN-curve) [5].  The BN-curve is an elliptic
   curve suitable for pairings and allows us to achieve high security
   and efficiency of cryptographic schemes.  This memo specifies domain
   parameters of two 254-bit BN-curves [1] [2] which allow us to obtain
   efficient implementations and domain parameters of 224, 256, 384, and
   512-bit BN-curves which are compliant with ISO/IEC 15946-5[3].
   Furthermore, this memo organizes differences between types of
   elliptic curves specified in ISO document and often used in open
   source softwares, which are called M-type and D-type
   respectively[21].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kasamatsu-bncurves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kasamatsu-bncurves-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/