Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 04:41:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reoptimization of Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Loosely Routed LSPs
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Robert H. Venator
                          Yuji Kamite
	Filename        : draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-01-24

Abstract:
   This document defines signaling extensions to Resource
   Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for reoptimizing
   loosely routed point-to-multipoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineered (TE)
   Label Switched Path (LSP) in an Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
   and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/