Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 05:26:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Happy Eyeballs Extension for ICE
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Paal-Erik Martinsen
	Filename        : draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-05.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-01-28

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines on how to make ICE [RFC5245]
   conclude faster in IPv4/IPv6 dual-stack scenarios where broken paths
   exist.  This will lead to more sustained IPv6 deployment as users
   will no longer have an incentive to disable IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-mmusic-ice-happy-eyeballs-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/