Subject: I-D Action: draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 04:15:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CLUE Signaling
        Authors         : Paul Kyzivat
                          Lennard Xiao
                          Christian Groves
                          Robert Hansen
	Filename        : draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-06.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2014-01-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies how signaling is conducted in the course of
   CLUE sessions.  This includes how SIP/SDP signaling is applied to
   CLUE sessions as well as defining how the CLUE channel is negotiated,
   and how the CLUE protocol [I-D.presta-clue-protocol] interacts with
   the SDP signalling to produce telepresence call.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kyzivat-clue-signaling-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/