Subject: I-D Action: draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctpecn-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 05:57:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ECN for Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
        Authors         : Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
                          Xuesong Dong
	Filename        : draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctpecn-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-01-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the addition of the ECN to the Stream Control
   Transmission Protocol (SCTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctpecn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctpecn-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stewart-tsvwg-sctpecn-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/