Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-strint-workshop-xmpp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 13:51:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : STRINT Workshop Position Paper: Strengthening the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-strint-workshop-xmpp-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-01-23

Abstract:
   This document describes existing and potential future efforts at
   strengthening the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP),
   for discussion at the W3C/IAB workshop on Strengthening the Internet
   Against Pervasive Monitoring (STRINT).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-strint-workshop-xmpp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-strint-workshop-xmpp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-strint-workshop-xmpp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/