Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-nai-modeling-language-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 01:32:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Abstract Interface (NAI) Modeling Language
        Authors         : Yinben Xia
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Xuewei Wang
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-xia-nai-modeling-language-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-01-24

Abstract:
   This document introduces a modeling language used to model network
   services by network operators and customers to create specific
   network service instances through the standardized Network Abstract
   Interface (NAI) and processed automatically by the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-nai-modeling-language/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-nai-modeling-language-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/