Subject: I-D Action: draft-elteto-ippm-twamp-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 19:34:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Management Information Base (MIB)
        Authors         : Tamas Elteto
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-elteto-ippm-twamp-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2014-01-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, it defines Management Information Base of
   Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol [RFC5357] for both Control and
   Test protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elteto-ippm-twamp-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elteto-ippm-twamp-mib-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-elteto-ippm-twamp-mib-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/