Subject: I-D Action: draft-jivsov-ecc-compact-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 16:44:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Compact representation of an elliptic curve point
        Author          : Andrey Jivsov
	Filename        : draft-jivsov-ecc-compact-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-01-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a format for efficient storage representation
   of an elliptic curve point over prime fields, suitable for use with
   any IETF format or protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jivsov-ecc-compact/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jivsov-ecc-compact-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jivsov-ecc-compact-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/