Subject: I-D Action: draft-bray-i-json-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 15:51:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The I-JSON Message Format
        Author          : Tim Bray
	Filename        : draft-bray-i-json-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-01-06

Abstract:
   I-JSON is a restricted profile of JSON designed to maximize
   interoperability and increase confidence that software can process it
   successfully with predictable results.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bray-i-json/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bray-i-json-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bray-i-json-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/