Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaiser-if-sel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 07:14:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface Selection Mechanism for Multiple Interfaces IPv6 Hosts
        Authors         : Arnaud Kaiser
                          Alexandru Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-kaiser-if-sel-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-01-06

Abstract:
   This document describes an interface selection mechanism that enables
   multiple interfaces (multihomed) IPv6 hosts to select their most
   appropriate egress interface to send data over the network.  The
   mechanism extends the Neighbor Discovery (ND) protocol [RFC4861] with
   two new Router Advertisement options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaiser-if-sel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaiser-if-sel-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kaiser-if-sel-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/