Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-ppsp-extended-tracker-protocol-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2014 22:57:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PPSP Tracker Protocol-Extended Protocol
        Authors         : Rui Santos Cruz
                          Rachel Huang
                          Ning Zong
                          Mario Serafim Nunes
                          Joao P. Taveira
	Filename        : draft-huang-ppsp-extended-tracker-protocol-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-01-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extended Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol -
   Tracker Protocol, which is a new extension protocol complementing the
   basic core messages and usages specified in the base tracker protocol
   for the exchange of meta information between trackers and peers, such
   as initial offer/request of participation in multimedia content
   streaming, content information, peer lists and reports of activity
   and status. It extends the base tracker protocol to include new
   optional messages providing new usages in the communications between
   peer and tracker. The extension protocol is retro-compatible with the
   base tracker protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-ppsp-extended-tracker-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-ppsp-extended-tracker-protocol-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huang-ppsp-extended-tracker-protocol-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/