Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2014 06:01:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to PSC
        Author          : Eric Osborne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-01-24

Abstract:
   This document contains four updates to the Protection State
   Coordination (PSC) logic defined in RFC6378, "MPLS Transport Profile
   (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection" . Two of the updates correct existing
   behavior.  The third clarifies a behavior which was not explained in
   the RFC, and the fourth adds rules around handling capabilities
   mismatches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-psc-updates-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/