Subject: I-D Action: draft-daboo-calendar-availability-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 07:11:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Calendar Availability
        Authors         : Cyrus Daboo
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-daboo-calendar-availability-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-01-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new iCalendar calendar component that
   allows the publication of available and unavailable time periods
   associated with a calendar user.  This component can be used in
   standard iCalendar free-busy lookups, including iTIP free-busy
   requests, to generate repeating blocks of available or busy time with
   exceptions as needed.

   This document also defines extensions to CalDAV calendar-access and
   calendar-auto-schedule which specify how this new calendar component
   should be used when doing free-busy time evaluation in CalDAV.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-calendar-availability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-calendar-availability-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-daboo-calendar-availability-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/