Subject: I-D Action: draft-gao-crossdomain-access-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 22:16:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cross-domain Access Control in Low Power and Lossy Networks
        Author          : De-Yun Gao
	Filename        : draft-gao-crossdomain-access-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-01-02

Abstract:
       Access control is one of the major security concerns for Low power
       and Lossy Networks (LLN). As LLNs are normally highly distributed and
       resource-constrained, conventional access control systems that rely
       on the central Certificate Authority (CA) and sophisticated
       cryptographic algorithms are not suitable for them. Furthermore, LLNs
       may consist of embedded devices with limited power, memory, and
       processing resources from different manufacturers or service
       providers. Due to the different specifications and designs, it is
       difficult to ensure consistency in security implementation among all
       devices. This document proposes a distributed access control method
       based on local authorization decisions, which takes both the single-
       domain and the multi-domain situation into account.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gao-crossdomain-access/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gao-crossdomain-access-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/