Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-sfc-legacy-l4-l7-chain-architecture-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 20:00:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture for Chaining Legacy Layer 4-7 Service Functions
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Ron Parker
                          Ning So
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-sfc-legacy-l4-l7-chain-architecture-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-02-10

Abstract:
   This draft describes the architecture for chaining existing L4-L7
   service functions that don't have Layer 2-3 switching/routing
   capability and are not aware of newly defined service encapsulation
   layer. The intent is to identify optimal architecture for flexibly
   chaining existing Layer 4-7 functions to meet various service needs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-sfc-legacy-l4-l7-chain-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-sfc-legacy-l4-l7-chain-architecture-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-sfc-legacy-l4-l7-chain-architecture-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/