Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-zhuang-sacm-telereq-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:00:28 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Telecommunication Requirement 
    Author(s)     : X. Zhuang, et al
    Filename      : draft-zhuang-sacm-telereq
    Pages         : 8 
    Date          : 2014-02-19 
    
This memo documents an additional use cases based on the endpoint security
   posture assessment-enterprise use cases. From all use cases, we can 
   drive common functional capabilities and requirements to guide development 
   the standards for security posture assessment of the telecommunication
   and enterprise equipment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-zhuang-sacm-telereq-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.