Subject: I-D Action: draft-koch-dnsop-dnssec-operator-change-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 06:13:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Changing DNS Operators for DNSSEC signed Zones
        Authors         : Peter Koch
                          Marcos Sanz
                          Antoin Verschuren
	Filename        : draft-koch-dnsop-dnssec-operator-change-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   Changing the DNS delegation for a DNS zone is quite involved if done
   by the books, but most often handled pragmatically in today's
   operational practice at the top level with registries and registrars.
   This document describes a delegation change procedure that maintains
   consistency and validation under DNSSEC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koch-dnsop-dnssec-operator-change/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-koch-dnsop-dnssec-operator-change-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-koch-dnsop-dnssec-operator-change-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/