Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-ace-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:31:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE): Overview of Existing Security Protocols
        Author          : Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-ace-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document surveys existing three party authentication and
   authorization protocols for use with Internet of Things use cases.
   The discussed protocol frameworks are Kerberos, OAuth, ABFAB, and the
   certificate model.  The aim is to understand whether any of the
   available standardized security protocols are re-usable for
   constrained environments.  A future version of this document will
   provide a more detailed analysis against the requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-ace-overview/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-ace-overview-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/