Subject: I-D Action: draft-mattsson-opportunistic-encryption-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 12:51:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Opportunistic Encryption
        Author          : John Mattsson
	Filename        : draft-mattsson-opportunistic-encryption-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   Following the recent pervasive monitoring revelations, one of the
   discussed remedies has been opportunistic encryption.  In this paper,
   we give an overview of various opportunistic and unauthenticated
   encryption techniques, discuss their benefits, limits, and
   disadvantages, and try to conclude how effective they are as a mean
   to thwart pervasive monitoring.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mattsson-opportunistic-encryption/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-opportunistic-encryption-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/