Subject: I-D Action: draft-moreno-lisp-datacenter-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:39:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Deployment Considerations in Data Center Networks
        Authors         : Victor Moreno
                          Fabio Maino
                          Darrel Lewis
                          Michael Smith
                          Satyam Sinha
	Filename        : draft-moreno-lisp-datacenter-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document discusses scenarios and implications of LISP based
   overlay deployment in the Data Center.  The alternatives for
   topological location of the different LISP functions are analyzed in
   the context of the most prevalent Data Center topologies.  The role
   and deployment of LISP in the Wide Area Network and Data Center
   Interconnection are also discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moreno-lisp-datacenter-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moreno-lisp-datacenter-deployment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/