Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:49:42 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : A YANG Data Model for System Management
    Author(s)     : A. Bierman, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt
    Pages         : 39 
    Date          : 2014-02-18 
    
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   identification of some common system properties within a device
   containing a NETCONF server.  This includes data node definitions for
   system identification, time-of-day management, user management, DNS
   resolver configuration, and some protocol operations for system
   management.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-13.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.