Subject: I-D Action: draft-avantika-pce-multi-src-dest-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:26:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Supporting Multiple Sources and Destinations
        Authors         : Udayasree Palle
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-avantika-pce-multi-src-dest-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path
   computation in support of traffic engineering in networks controlled
   by Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS
   (GMPLS).

   This document provides extensions for the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) to support multiple sources and destinations in a
   single path request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-avantika-pce-multi-src-dest/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-avantika-pce-multi-src-dest-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-avantika-pce-multi-src-dest-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/