Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 12:05:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Fragmentation Strategy for Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE)
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a default GRE tunnel fragmentation strategy,
   which has been implemented by many vendors and widely deployed on the
   Internet.

   This memo also specifies requirements for GRE implementations.
   Having satisfied these requirements, a GRE implementation will
   execute the default GRE tunnel fragmentation strategy, specified
   herein, with minimal configuration.  However, with additional
   configuration, the GRE implementation can execute any of the tunnel
   fragmentation strategies defined in RFC 4459.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/