Subject: I-D Action: draft-cavage-http-signatures-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 08:58:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Signatures
        Authors         : Mark Cavage
                          Manu Sporny
	Filename        : draft-cavage-http-signatures-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-01

Abstract:
   When communicating over the Internet using the HTTP protocol, it is
   often desirable to be able to securely verify the sender of a message
   as well as ensure that the message was not tampered with during
   transit.  This document describes a way to add origin authentication
   and message integrity to HTTP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cavage-http-signatures/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cavage-http-signatures-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cavage-http-signatures-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/