Subject: I-D Action: draft-dearlove-manet-nhdp-optimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:27:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Optimization for the MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP)
        Author          : Christopher Dearlove
	Filename        : draft-dearlove-manet-nhdp-optimization-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This specification updates the MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol
   (NHDP) to ensure greater robustness of 2-hop neighbor information
   when using link quality information.  This specification also updates
   the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol (OLSRv2).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dearlove-manet-nhdp-optimization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dearlove-manet-nhdp-optimization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/