Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 09:13:03 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Learning NAT64 PREFIX64s using Port Control Protocol (PCP)
    Author(s)     : M. Boucadair
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64
    Pages         : 17 
    Date          : 2014-02-21 
    
   This document defines a new Port Control Protocol (PCP) option to
   learn the IPv6 prefix(es) used by a PCP-controlled NAT64 device to
   build IPv4-converted IPv6 addresses.  This option is needed for
   successful communications when IPv4 addresses are used in referrals.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-nat64-prefix64-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.