Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dane-ops-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:53:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DANE TLSA implementation and operational guidance
        Authors         : Viktor Dukhovni
                          Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dane-ops-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This memo provides guidance to server operators to help ensure that
   clients will be able to authenticate a server's certificate chain via
   published TLSA records.  Guidance is also provided to clients for
   selecting reliable TLSA record parameters and using them for server
   authentication.  Finally, guidance is given to protocol designers who
   wish to make use of TLSA records when securing protocols using a
   combination of the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol and TLSA
   records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-ops/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-ops-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dane-ops-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/