Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-sfc-traffic-offloading-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:13:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Utilizing traffic offloading to relieve burden of service node
        Authors         : Hao Chen
                          Jishang Yang
	Filename        : draft-chen-sfc-traffic-offloading-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document analysis the possibility to relieve the burden of
   service node via introducing the traffic offloading mechanism into
   the service function chain scenario, which may ultimately improve the
   network efficiency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-sfc-traffic-offloading/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-sfc-traffic-offloading-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/