Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-sfc-verification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 06:34:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining Verification
        Authors         : Seung-Ik Lee
                          Myung-Ki Shin
	Filename        : draft-lee-sfc-verification-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document addresses the possible conflicts among different
   service function chains.  These conflicts may occur when 1) a traffic
   flow satisfies two or more classification rules of different service
   function chains; and 2) a service function cannot provide enough
   resource for a service function chain due to load of other service
   function chains.  These conflicts need to be detected and resolved at
   deploying a new service chain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-sfc-verification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-sfc-verification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/