Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-taps-datacenter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:55:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : End Point Properties for Peer Selection
        Author          : Lingli Deng
	Filename        : draft-deng-taps-datacenter-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   It is noticed that within a data center, unique traffic pattern and
   performance goals for the transport layer exist, as compared to
   things on the Internet.  This draft discusses the usecase for
   applying transport API from the perspective of an application running
   in a data center environment, and proposes potential requirements for
   such API design.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-taps-datacenter/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-taps-datacenter-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/