Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-vxlan-qosmarking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 13:33:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quality of Service Marking in Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Frank Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-vxlan-qosmarking-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-10

Abstract:
   The Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network enables multiple tenants to
   operate in a data center.  Each tenant needs to be assigned a
   priority group to prioritize their traffic.  Cloud carriers wish to
   use quality of service to differentiate different applications.  For
   these purposes, three bits are assigned in the eXtensible Local Area
   Network header.  How these bits are assigned and are processed in the
   network are explained in detail.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-vxlan-qosmarking/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-vxlan-qosmarking-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/