Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-26.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 00:17:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Caching
        Authors         : Roy T. Fielding
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-26.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2014-02-06

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a stateless application-
   level protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
   systems.  This document defines HTTP caches and the associated header
   fields that control cache behavior or indicate cacheable response
   messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-26

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-p6-cache-26

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/