Subject: I-D Action: draft-suzuki-ndrs-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:34:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for a Network Disaster Recovery System
        Author          : Toshiaki Suzuki
	Filename        : draft-suzuki-ndrs-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   Requirements concerning a network disaster recovery system such as a
   wide area network management system based on Software Defined
   Networking (SDN) architecture are presented.  Specifically, a multi-
   layer network management system, which is composed of multiple
   network layers, layer management functions to manage each network
   layer, and integrated-layer management, is focused on.  The problems
   that need to be overcome in order to consistently manage dmake the
   system are presented.  The requirements that should be satisfied in
   order to solve these problems are presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suzuki-ndrs-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suzuki-ndrs-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/