Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-isis-auto-conf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 03:05:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ISIS Auto-Configuration
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Ian Farrer
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-liu-isis-auto-conf-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms for IS-IS to be self-configuring.
   Such mechanisms could reduce the management burden to configure a
   network. One obvious environment that could benefit from these
   mechanisms is IPv6 home network where plug-and-play would be expected.
   Besides home network, some simple enterprise/ISP networks might also
   benefit from the self-configuring mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-isis-auto-conf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-isis-auto-conf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-isis-auto-conf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/