Subject: I-D Action: draft-shore-icmp-aup-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 06:24:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Acceptable Use Policy for New ICMP Types and Codes
        Authors         : Melinda Shore
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-shore-icmp-aup-11.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-01

Abstract:
   In this document we provide a basic description of ICMP's role in the
   IP stack and some guidelines for future use.

   This document is motivated by concerns about lack of clarity
   concerning when to add new Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)
   types and/or codes.  These concerns have highlighted a need to
   describe policies for when adding new features to ICMP is desirable
   and when it is not.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shore-icmp-aup/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shore-icmp-aup-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shore-icmp-aup-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/