Subject: I-D Action: draft-wing-pcp-third-party-authz-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 05:46:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCP Extension for Third Party Authorization
        Authors         : Dan Wing
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Reinaldo Penno
	Filename        : draft-wing-pcp-third-party-authz-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-02-05

Abstract:
   It is often desirable for an application server to permit a flow
   across a firewall, as happens today when a firewall includes an
   Application Layer Gateway (ALG) function.  However, an ALG has
   several weaknesses.

   This document describes a cryptographic technique for an application
   server to permit a flow across a firewall.  This technique uses OAuth
   and a new PCP option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wing-pcp-third-party-authz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-pcp-third-party-authz-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wing-pcp-third-party-authz-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/