Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-cloud-mobile-core-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:52:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cloud Based Mobile Core Network Problem Statement
        Authors         : Dapeng Liu
                          Kok-kiong Yap
                          Charles E. Perkins
                          Tao Sun
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-liu-cloud-mobile-core-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document introduces a cloud based mobile core network
   architecture.  The motivation and the key problems that need to be
   further studied by the community are analyzed.  The purpose of this
   document is to call the community's attention and interest to study
   the key technologies and protocols to realize this cloud based mobile
   core network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-cloud-mobile-core/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-cloud-mobile-core-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-cloud-mobile-core-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/