Subject: I-D Action: draft-geib-segment-routing-oam-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 01:56:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use case for a scalable and topology aware MPLS data plane monitoring system
        Authors         : Ruediger Geib
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-geib-segment-routing-oam-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-05

Abstract:
   This document describes features and a use case of a path monitoring
   system.  Segment based routing enables a scalable and simple method
   to monitor data plane liveliness of the complete set of paths
   belonging to a single domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geib-segment-routing-oam-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geib-segment-routing-oam-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/