Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-accept-post-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 13:15:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Accept-Post HTTP Header
        Authors         : John Arwe
                          Steve Speicher
                          Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-accept-post-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new HTTP response header field Accept-
   Post, which indicates server support for specific media types for
   entity bodies in HTTP POST requests.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list [1].

   Online access to all versions and files is available on github [2].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-accept-post/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-accept-post-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-accept-post-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/