Subject: I-D Action: draft-gs-vpn-scaling-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:12:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP VPN Scaling Considerations
        Authors         : Wesley George
                          Rob Shakir
	Filename        : draft-gs-vpn-scaling-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document discusses scaling considerations unique to
   implementation of Layer 3 (IP) Virtual Private Networks, discusses a
   few best practices, and identifies gaps in the current tools and
   techniques which are making it more difficult for operators to cost-
   effectively scale and manage their L3VPN deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gs-vpn-scaling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gs-vpn-scaling-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gs-vpn-scaling-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/