Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:31:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCP Options for Configuring Multicast Addresses in VXLAN
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Frank Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document defines DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 options for assigning
   multicast addresses for the Tunnel End Point in the Virtual
   eXtensible Local Area Network (VXLAN) environments.  New DHCP options
   are defined which allow a VXLAN Tunnel End Point to request any
   source multicast address for the newly created virtual machine and
   possibly IPv4/IPv6 address(es) for the virtual machine.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/