Subject: I-D Action: draft-manyfolks-ippm-metric-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:20:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registry for Performance Metrics
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Benoit Claise
                          Philip Eardley
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-manyfolks-ippm-metric-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies the common aspects of the IANA registry for
   performance metrics, both active and passive categories.  This
   document also gives a set of guidelines for Registered Performance
   Metric requesters and reviewers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-manyfolks-ippm-metric-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manyfolks-ippm-metric-registry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/