Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-doi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 20:09:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Assigning Digital Object Identifiers to RFCs
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-iab-doi-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-02-05

Abstract:
   The Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is a widely used system that
   assigns unique identifiers to digital documents that can be queried
   and managed in a consistent fashion.  We propose a method to assign
   DOIs to past and future RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-doi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-doi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/