Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-sun-openv6-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:43:28 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Problem Statement for Openv6 Scheme
    Author(s)     : Q. Sun, et al
    Filename      : draft-sun-openv6-problem-statement
    Pages         : 13 
    Date          : 2014-02-14 

   This document assesses the variety and complexity of IPv6
   deployments, and proposes a new space of study to simplify the
   enablement of new IPv6 applications on an existing network.  The
   document evaluates the identified technical gaps as well.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sun-openv6-problem-statement-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.