Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-dice-profile-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:30:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A DTLS 1.2 Profile for the Internet of Things
        Authors         : Klaus Hartke
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-hartke-dice-profile-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a DTLS profile that is suitable for Internet of
   Things applications and is reasonably implementable on many
   constrained devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-dice-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-dice-profile-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-dice-profile-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/