Subject: I-D Action: draft-mitchell-grow-remove-private-as-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 18:33:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Private Autonomous System (AS) Removal Requirements
        Authors         : Jon Mitchell
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-mitchell-grow-remove-private-as-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies operator's requirements for implementations
   that remove Private Use Autonomous System (AS) numbers from the AS
   path of routes sent to external Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mitchell-grow-remove-private-as/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mitchell-grow-remove-private-as-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mitchell-grow-remove-private-as-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/