Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 01:26:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Responsible Grandparenting in the RPKI
        Author          : Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-04.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-02-04

Abstract:
   There are circumstances in RPKI operations where a resource holder's
   parent may not be able to, or may not choose to, facilitate full and
   proper registration of the holder's data.  As in real life, the
   holder may form a relationship with their grandparent who is willing
   to aid the grandchild.  This document describes simple procedures for
   doing so.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ymbk-rpki-grandparenting-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/