Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-dmm-ro-consideration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 23:57:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Consideration of Routing Optimization for DMM network
        Author          : Xinpeng Wei
	Filename        : draft-wei-dmm-ro-consideration-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   Distributed Mobility Management (DMM) is designed to be a distributed
   and scalable mobility management solution, and providing optimal
   route for traffics is one of DMM's aims.  There have been several
   proposals on DMM framework, and this document provides discussion on
   how to optimize traffic routes, and aims to provide suggestioins on
   how to avoid long route in DMM network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-dmm-ro-consideration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-dmm-ro-consideration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/