Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-sa46t-at-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 22:44:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SA46T Address Translator
        Authors         : Naoki Matsuhira
                          Katsuhiro Horiba
                          Yukito Ueno
                          Osamu Nakamura
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-at-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies SA46T Address Translator (SA46T-AT)
   specification.  SA46T-AT enable access to IPv4 only host from IPv6
   host.  IPv4 host is identified as SA46T global address in IPv6
   address space.  The address assigned to IPv4 host may be global IPv4
   address or private IPv4 address.  SA46T-AT does not support access to
   IPv6 host from IPv4 only host.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-at/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-at-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-sa46t-at-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/