Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 03:11:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP extension for PCEP security capability support in the PCE discovery
        Authors         : Diego R. Lopez
                          Qin Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-10

Abstract:
   When a Path Computation Element(PCE) is a Label Switching Router
   (LSR) participating in the Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP), or even a
   server participating in IGP, its presence and path computation
   capabilities can be advertised using IGP flooding.  [RFC5088] and
   [RFC5089] define a method to advertise path computation capabilities
   using IGP flooding for OSPF and ISIS respectively.  However [RFC5088]
   and [RFC5089] lacks a method to advertise PCEP security (e.g.,
   Transport Layer Security(TLS)) support capability.

   This document proposes new capability flag bit for PCE-CAP-FLAGS sub-
   TLV that can be announced as attribute in the IGP advertisement
   (defined in [RFC5088] and [RFC5089]) to distribute PCEP security
   support information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/