Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-route-exclusion-pathkey-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 22:25:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to Resource ReSerVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP- TE) to Support Route Exclusion Using Path Key Subobject
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-route-exclusion-pathkey-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document extends the Resource ReSerVation Protocol-Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) eXclude Route Object (XRO) and Explicit
   eXclusion Route Subobject (EXRS) within Explicit Route Object (ERO)
   to support specifying route exclusion requirement using Path Key
   Subobject (PKS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-route-exclusion-pathkey/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-route-exclusion-pathkey-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-ccamp-route-exclusion-pathkey-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/