Subject: I-D Action: draft-plmrs-ipsecme-ipsec-ikev2-context-definition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 07:30:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IKEv2/IPsec Context Definition
        Authors         : Daniel Palomares
                          Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-plmrs-ipsecme-ipsec-ikev2-context-definition-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   IPsec/IKEv2 cluster are constituted of multiple nodes accessed via a
   single address by the end user.  The traffic is then split between
   the nodes via specific IP load balancing policies.  Once a session is
   assigned to a given node, IPsec makes it difficult to assign the
   session to another node.  This makes management operations and
   transparent high availability for end users, difficult to perform
   within the cluster.

   This document describes the contexts for IKEv2 and IPsec that MUST be
   transfered between two nodes so a session can be restored.  This
   makes possible to tranfer an IPsec session transparently to the end
   user.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-plmrs-ipsecme-ipsec-ikev2-context-definition/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-plmrs-ipsecme-ipsec-ikev2-context-definition-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/