Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-aa-multi-attach-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 00:29:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL Active-Active Edge Using Multiple MAC Attachments
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Radia Perlman
                          Hongjun Zhai
                          Mukhtiar Shaikh
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-aa-multi-attach-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   TRILL active-active service is to provide end stations with flow
   level load balance and resilience against link failures at the edge
   of TRILL campuses.

   This draft proposes that member RBridges in an active-active edge
   RBidge group use their own nickname as the ingress RBridge nickname
   to encapsulate frames from attached end systems. Thus, remote edge
   RBridges are required to learn multiple locations of one MAC address
   in one VLAN. Design goals of this proposal are discussed in the
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trill-aa-multi-attach/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trill-aa-multi-attach-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/