Subject: I-D Action: draft-rahman-core-sleepy-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 22:48:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Sleepy Node Support for CoAP
        Author          : Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-rahman-core-sleepy-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-02-11

Abstract:
   CoAP is a specialized web transfer protocol for constrained devices.
   These devices typically have some combination of limited battery
   power, small memory footprint and low throughput links.  It is
   expected that in CoAP networks there will be a certain portion of
   devices that are "sleepy" and which may occasionally go into a sleep
   mode (i.e. go into a low power state to conserve power) and
   temporarily suspend CoAP protocol communication.  This document
   proposes a minimal and efficient mechanism building on the Resource
   Directory (RD) functionality to enhance sleepy node support in CoAP
   networks.  The RD functionality may be incorporated as part of a CoAP
   Proxy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rahman-core-sleepy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rahman-core-sleepy-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rahman-core-sleepy-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/