Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:45:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Extended Sequence number TLV
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Wenhu Lu
                          Albert Tian
                          Naiming Shen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document defines Extended Sequence number TLV to protect
   Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS) PDUs from replay
   attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-extended-sequence-no-tlv-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/