Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-plasma-service-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:25:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Plasma Service Trust Processing
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-plasma-service-05.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   RFC TBD describes a new model and set of requirements to implement a
   labeling system on Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) objects where
   the entity in charge of doing the label enforcement is under the
   control of a central authority rather than the recipient of the
   object.

   This document describes a protocol to be used by senders and
   recipients of CMS objects to communicate with a centralized label
   enforcement server.  The document outlines how a client will get the
   set of labels or policies that it can use for sending messages,
   composes a secure CMS object with a label on it and gets the
   necessary keys to decrypt a CMS object from the server.  This
   document is designed to be used with RFC TBD2 which describes the
   extensions used in CMS objects to hold the label information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-plasma-service/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-plasma-service-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schaad-plasma-service-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/