Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-vhs-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:11:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtualizing Home Services Use Cases
        Authors         : Yiu L. Lee
                          Chongfeng Xie
	Filename        : draft-lee-vhs-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This draft states some high-level use cases of virtualizing home
   services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-vhs-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-vhs-usecases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/