Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-link-desc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 09:29:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Link Descriptions
        Author          : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-link-desc-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   Interactions with many resources on the Web are driven by links, and
   these links often define certain expectations about the interactions
   (such as HTTP methods being allowed, media types being accepted in
   the request, or URI templates being supported).  While these
   expectations are essential to define the possible interactions, it
   may be useful to further narrow them down by providing link
   descriptions, which can help clients to gain more runtime knowledge
   about the resource they are about to interact with.  This memo
   defines Link Descriptions, a model and associated media type that can
   be used to describe links by supporting descriptive markup for
   representing interaction information with links.  Link Descriptions
   can be used by media types (by inclusion or by reference) that seek
   to make Link Descriptions runtime-capable, without having to create
   their own representation for them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-link-desc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-link-desc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-link-desc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/