Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-6man-cga-attack-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 11:34:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Possible Attack on Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA)
        Authors         : Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Christoph Meinel
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-6man-cga-attack-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-02-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the new vulnerability with the use of
   Cryptographically Generated Addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-6man-cga-attack/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-6man-cga-attack-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rafiee-6man-cga-attack-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/