Subject: I-D Action: draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 20:57:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast Issues in Networks Using NVO3
        Authors         : Anoop Ghanwani
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Vinay Bannai
                          Ram Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This memo discusses issues with supporting multicast traffic in a
   network that uses Network Virtualization using Overlays over Layer 3
   (NVO3). It describes the various mechanisms that may be used for
   multicast and discusses some of the considerations with supporting
   multicast applications in networks that use NVO3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-issues-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/