Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-v4configuration-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 00:55:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Provisioning IPv4 Configuration Over IPv6 Only Networks
        Authors         : Branimir Rajtar
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-v4configuration-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   As IPv6 becomes more widely adopted, some service providers are
   choosing to deploy IPv6 only networks without dual-stack
   functionality for IPv4.  However, as access to IPv4 based services
   will continue to be a requirement for the foreseeable future, IPv4
   over IPv6 mechanisms, such as softwire tunnels are being developed.

   In order to provision end-user's hosts with the IPv4 configuration
   necessary for such mechanisms, a number of different approaches have
   been proposed.  This memo discusses each of the proposals, identifies
   the benefits and drawbacks and recommends approaches to be used as
   the basis for future deployment and development.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-v4configuration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-v4configuration-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-v4configuration-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/