Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-mdcs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 09:08:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicast Distribution Control Signaling
        Authors         : Huajin Jeng
                          Jeffrey Haas
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Jeffrey (Zhaohui) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-mdcs-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism whereby the BGP Flow
   Specification NLRI format may be utilized to distribute multicast
   Control Plane filters.  This mechanism is called Multicast
   Distribution Control Signaling (MDCS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-mdcs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-mdcs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/