Subject: I-D Action: draft-shin-sdnrg-formal-verification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 03:51:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Formal Verification for Software-Defined Networks (SDN)
        Authors         : Myung-Ki Shin
                          Seungik Lee
	Filename        : draft-shin-sdnrg-formal-verification-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-11

Abstract:
   To design and implement networks that conform to the design goals of
   SDN network topology, the structure and behavior of the networks need
   to be formally verified to prevent from misinterpreting of the
   intended meanings and to avoid inconsistency in the networks. This
   document discusses basic requirements, framework, and case studies of
   formal verification for SDN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shin-sdnrg-formal-verification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shin-sdnrg-formal-verification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/