Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:02:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases and Requirements for MPLS-TP multi-failure protection
        Authors         : Zhenlong Cui
                          Rolf Winter
	Filename        : draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) linear protection is defined in
   [RFC6378].  That however is limited to 1+1 and 1:1 protection and is
   not able to care that the multiple failures are occurred on both
   working and protection paths.

   This document describes why we need to consider the case for multiple
   failures, and lists some requirements for multi-failure protection
   (MFP) functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/