Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:34:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP EID Block Management Guidelines
        Authors         : Luigi Iannone
                          Roger Jorgensen
                          David Conrad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document proposes an allocation framework for the management of
   the LISP EID address prefix (requested in [I-D.ietf-lisp-eid-block]).
   The framework described relies on hierarchical distribution of the
   address space with sub-prefixes allocated on a temporary basis to
   requesting organizations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/