Subject: I-D Action: draft-v6ops-jaeggli-pmtud-ecmp-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:50:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Close encounters of the icmp type 2 kind (near misses with ICMPv6 PTB)
        Authors         : Joel Jaeggli
                          Matt Hite
                          Matt Byerly
	Filename        : draft-v6ops-jaeggli-pmtud-ecmp-problem-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document calls attention to the problem posed to ICMP type 2
   (PTB) messages by using stateless loading balancing in front of
   statelful services.  It discusses operational mitigations that can
   mitigate this kind of failure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-v6ops-jaeggli-pmtud-ecmp-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-v6ops-jaeggli-pmtud-ecmp-problem-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/