Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 22:38:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PCP Description Option
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-02-03

Abstract:
   This document extends Port Control Protocol (PCP) with the ability to
   associate a description with a PCP-instantiated mapping.  It does so
   by defining a new DESCRIPTION option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-description-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/