Subject: I-D Action: draft-kang-core-secure-reconfiguration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 05:09:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure initial-key reconfiguration for resource constrained devices
        Authors         : Namhi Kang
                          Seung-Hun Oh
                          Shimkwon Yoon
	Filename        : draft-kang-core-secure-reconfiguration-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-10

Abstract:
   This document presents a secure method to configure a key for a
   resource constrained node when it initially joins to network that is
   currently in operation. The method is suited for a scenario, where
   resource constrained nodes are interconnected with each other and
   thus form a network called Internet of Things. It is assumed that
   communications for all nodes are based on TCP/IP protocols and the
   nodes use the constrained application protocol (CoAP). The presented
   method does not cover all operations of secure bootstrapping for IoT
   networks, but it is intended to securely support self-reconfiguration
   of the pre-installed temporary key of joined node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kang-core-secure-reconfiguration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kang-core-secure-reconfiguration-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kang-core-secure-reconfiguration-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/