Subject: I-D Action: draft-montpetit-transport-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 10:18:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases and Requirements
        Authors         : Marie-Jose Montpetit
                          Igor Zhovnirovsky
	Filename        : draft-montpetit-transport-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-03

Abstract:
   This document describes some of the services and application use
   cases that may require specific transport services over an Internet
   subnetwork. It also presents, when available, some derived
   requirements and conditions of utilization that will allow to
   choose the most appropriate transport service. The use cases assume
   that choice of transport service is fully based on the requirements.
   In all cases however, the fallback is considered to be TCP or UDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montpetit-transport-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montpetit-transport-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-montpetit-transport-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/