Subject: I-D Action: draft-fsc-dhc-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:38:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 Source Address Option
        Authors         : Ian Farrer
                          Qi Sun
                          Yong Cui
	Filename        : draft-fsc-dhc-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 [I-D.ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6] describes one
   possible mechanism for dynamically configuring IPv4 over an IPv6 only
   network.  For DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 to function with some softwire
   mechanisms, the operator must obtain information about the DHCP 4o6
   client's allocated IPv4 address and PSID, as well as the /128 IPv6
   prefix that the client will use as the source of IPv4-in-IPv6 tunnel.
   This memo defines a DHCPv6 option to convey this IPv6 prefix between
   the DHCP 4o6 client and server.  It is designed to work in
   conjunction with the DHCPv4 IPv4 address allocation process message
   flow.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fsc-dhc-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fsc-dhc-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/