Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrell-perpass-attack-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 04:39:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Pervasive Monitoring is an Attack
        Authors         : Stephen Farrell
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-farrell-perpass-attack-06.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-02-11

Abstract:
   Pervasive monitoring is a technical attack that should be mitigated
   in the design of IETF protocols, where possible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrell-perpass-attack/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrell-perpass-attack-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farrell-perpass-attack-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/