Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-iana-cfm-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:41:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Considerations for CFM (Continuity Fault Management) Codepoints
        Author          : Donald E. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-iana-cfm-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   IEEE 802.1 has specified Continuity Fault Management (CFM) OAM
   facilities. CFM messages are structured with an Op-Code field and
   have provision for the inclusion of TLV (type, length, value)
   structured information. IEEE 802.1 has allocated blocks of CFM Op-
   Codes and TLV Types to the IETF. This document specifies the IANA
   Consideration for the assignment of values from these blocks.

INTERNET-DRAFT                    IANA Considerations for CFM Codepoints

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-iana-cfm-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-iana-cfm-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/