Subject: I-D Action: draft-lonc-tls-certieee1609-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:00:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Client authentication Using IEEE 1609-2 Certificate
        Authors         : Mohammed Badra
                          Houda Labiod
                          Brigitte Lonc
                          Francois Lonc
                          Ahmed Serhrouchni
	Filename        : draft-lonc-tls-certieee1609-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes two types of certificates to authenticate TLS
   entities, the first type enables the use of a certificate specified
   by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
   and the second by the European Telecommunications
   Standards Institute (ETSI).  This document defines a new
   extension to enable TLS entities authentication using one of the
   aforementioned certificate types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lonc-tls-certieee1609/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lonc-tls-certieee1609-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/