Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-ippm-hybrid-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 06:30:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hybrid Measurement using IPPM Metrics
        Authors         : Brian Trammell
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Sofia Silva
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
	Filename        : draft-trammell-ippm-hybrid-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   Hybrid measurement is the combination of metrics derived from passive
   and active measurement to produce a measurement result.  This
   document discusses use cases for hybrid measurement using metrics
   defined within the IPPM framework, and discusses requirements for the
   definition of passive methodologies for selected IPPM metrics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-ippm-hybrid-ps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-ippm-hybrid-ps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-trammell-ippm-hybrid-ps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/