Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-global-label-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:41:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Framework of MPLS Global Label
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Tianle Yang
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-global-label-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   The document defines the framework of MPLS global label including:
   representation of MPLS global label, process of control plane for
   MPLS global label, and process of data plane for MPLS global label.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-global-label-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-global-label-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-mpls-global-label-framework-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/