Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-roll-admin-local-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:21:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPL forwarder policy for multicast with admin-local scope
        Author          : Peter van der Stok
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-roll-admin-local-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to specify a policy for the routing
   of mmulticast messages with admin-local scope.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-roll-admin-local-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-roll-admin-local-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/