Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcgrew-aero-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:40:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authenticated Encryption with Replay prOtection (AERO)
        Authors         : David McGrew
                          John Foley
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-aero-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes Authenticated Encryption with Replay
   prOtection (AERO), a cryptographic technique that provides all of the
   essential security services needed for communication security.  AERO
   offers several advantages over other methods: it has more compact
   messages, provides stronger misuse resistance, avoids the need to
   manage implicit state, and is simpler to use.  This document defines
   a particular AERO algorithm as well as a registry for such
   algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcgrew-aero/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcgrew-aero-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcgrew-aero-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/