Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-l3vpn-virtual-subnet-fib-reduction-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 02:01:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : FIB Reduction in Virtual Subnet
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Susan Hares
                          Yongbing Fan
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Truman Boyes
                          Brendan Fee
	Filename        : draft-xu-l3vpn-virtual-subnet-fib-reduction-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   Virtual Subnet is a L3VPN-based subnet extension solution which can
   be used to build Layer3 network virtualization overlays within and/or
   across data centers. This document describes a mechanism for reducing
   the FIB size of PE routers in the Virtual Subnet context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-l3vpn-virtual-subnet-fib-reduction/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-l3vpn-virtual-subnet-fib-reduction-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/