Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:58:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The ALT Special Use Top Level Domain
        Authors         : Warren Kumari
                          Andrew Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-02-10

Abstract:
   This document reserves a string to be used as a TLD label in non-DNS
   contexts.  [Ed note: By now you should be wildly confused.  Go read
   the intro / background :-P ]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/