Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-pcp-ddns-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 19:18:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using PCP to update dynamic DNS
        Authors         : Xiaohong Deng
                          Mohamed BOUCADAIR
                          Qin Zhao
                          James Huang
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-deng-pcp-ddns-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-11

Abstract:
  This document focuses on the problems encountered when using dynamic
  DNS in address sharing contexts (e.g., DS-Lite, NAT64) during IPv6
  transition. Issues and possible solutions are documented in this memo.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-pcp-ddns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-pcp-ddns-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-pcp-ddns-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/