Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-bmwg-virtual-net-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:11:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Benchmarking Virtual Network Functions and Their Infrastructure
        Author          : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-bmwg-virtual-net-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   BMWG has traditionally conducted laboratory characterization of
   dedicated physical implementations of internetworking functions.
   This memo investigates additional considerations when network
   functions are virtualized and performed in commodity off-the-shelf
   hardware.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-bmwg-virtual-net/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-bmwg-virtual-net-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/