Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-calendar-extension-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2014 14:36:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Event Publishing Extensions to iCalendar
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-douglass-calendar-extension-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-02-01

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a number of new iCalendar properties
   which are of particular use for event publishers and in social
   networking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-douglass-calendar-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-douglass-calendar-extension-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-douglass-calendar-extension-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/