Subject: I-D Action: draft-daisuke-iodef-experiment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:14:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Knowledge obtained from the implementation experience of an IODEF- capable incident response management system
        Authors         : Daisuke Miyamoto
                          Takeshi Takahashi
	Filename        : draft-daisuke-iodef-experiment-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   This document explains our observation on the usability of IODEF
   [RFC5070], based on our experiments.  We aim at developing an IODEF-
   capable incident response management systems in order to facilitate
   incident response activities.  We started to design and implement the
   system for our university CERT, however, there are several technical
   issues while implementing and operating the system.  This document
   shares the observation from our proto-type implementation and
   provides new sight from operational aspects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daisuke-iodef-experiment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daisuke-iodef-experiment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/