Subject: I-D Action: draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 02:47:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DiffServ interconnection classes and practice
        Author          : Ruediger Geib
	Filename        : draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document proposes a limited and well defined set of QoS PHBs and
   PHB groups to be applied at (inter)connections of two separately
   administered and operated networks.  Many network providers operate
   Aggregated DiffServ classes.  This draft contains DiffServ
   aggregation friendly interconnection concepts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/