Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-6man-dhcpv6-slaac-implementation-guide-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 02:09:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCPv6/SLAAC Interaction Implementation Guidance
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-liu-6man-dhcpv6-slaac-implementation-guide-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   ND and DHCPv6 protocols could have some interaction on address
   provisioning with the A, M, and O flags defined in ND protocol. But
   the relevant standard definitions of the flags contain ambiguity, so
   that current implementations in operating systems have varied on
   interpreting the flags. The variation might impact real network
   operations, so this document aims to provide some guidance on what
   should be the proper implementation on the interaction behavior.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-6man-dhcpv6-slaac-implementation-guide/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-6man-dhcpv6-slaac-implementation-guide-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/