Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:52:15 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Public Notary Transparency  Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Certificate Transparency
    Author(s)     : B. Laurie, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis
    Pages         : 27 
    Date          : 2014-02-19 

   This document describes an experimental protocol for publicly logging
   the existence of Transport Layer Security (TLS) certificates as they
   are issued or observed, in a manner that allows anyone to audit
   certificate authority (CA) activity and notice the issuance of
   suspect certificates as well as to audit the certificate logs
   themselves.  The intent is that eventually clients would refuse to
   honor certificates that do not appear in a log, effectively forcing
   CAs to add all issued certificates to the logs.

   Logs are network services that implement the protocol operations for
   submissions and queries that are defined in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.