Subject: I-D Action: draft-sullivan-rfc2277-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:59:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Policy on Character Sets and Languages
        Authors         : Andrew Sullivan
                          Dave Thaler
                          John C Klensin
	Filename        : draft-sullivan-rfc2277-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This is a proposed new policy for the IETF on Character Sets and
   Languages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-rfc2277-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-rfc2277-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/