Subject: I-D Action: draft-brownlee-svg-rfc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 14:39:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SVG Drawings for RFCs: SVG 1.2 RFC
        Author          : Nevil Brownlee
	Filename        : draft-brownlee-svg-rfc-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-02-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies SVG 1.2 RFC - an SVG profile for use in
   diagrams that may appear in RFCs - and considers some of the issues
   concerning the creation and use of such diagrams.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brownlee-svg-rfc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brownlee-svg-rfc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brownlee-svg-rfc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/