Subject: I-D Action: draft-caulfield-cdni-rate-pacing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 10:34:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CDNI Rate Pacing
        Author          : Matt Caulfield
	Filename        : draft-caulfield-cdni-rate-pacing-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   Rate pacing is a class of network traffic shaping which limits the
   transmission rate of data over a network.  This document defines CDNI
   extensions for downstream CDNs to support rate pacing on behalf of
   upstream CDNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-caulfield-cdni-rate-pacing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-caulfield-cdni-rate-pacing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-caulfield-cdni-rate-pacing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/