Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-core-access-control-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:59:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Access Control Framework for Constrained Environments
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          Mohit Sethi
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-selander-core-access-control-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) is a light-weight web
   transfer protocol designed to be used in constrained environments.
   Transport layer security for CoAP has been addressed with a DTLS
   binding for CoAP. This document describes a generic and dynamic
   access control framework suitable for constrained devices e.g. using
   CoAP and DTLS.  The framework builds on well known paradigms for
   access control, externalizing authorization decision making to
   unconstrained nodes while performing authorization decision
   enforcement and verification of local conditions in constrained
   devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-core-access-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-core-access-control-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-core-access-control-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/