Subject: I-D Action: draft-gellens-mmusic-negotiating-human-language-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:41:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Negotiating Human Language in Real-Time Communications
        Author          : Randall Gellens
	Filename        : draft-gellens-mmusic-negotiating-human-language-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   Users have various human (natural) language needs, abilities, and
   preferences regarding spoken, written, and signed languages.  When
   establishing interactive communication "calls" there needs to be a
   way to communicate and ideally match (i.e., negotiate) the caller's
   language preferences with the capabilities of the called party.  This
   is especially important with emergency calls, where a call can be
   routed to a Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) or call taker
   capable of communicating with the user, or a translator or relay
   operator can be bridged into the call during setup, but this applies
   to non-emergency calls as well (as an example, when calling a company
   call center).

   This document describes the need and expected use, and describes a
   solution using new SDP stream attributes plus an optional SIP "hint."

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gellens-mmusic-negotiating-human-language/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gellens-mmusic-negotiating-human-language-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gellens-mmusic-negotiating-human-language-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/