Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-sidr-tao-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:52:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) Resource Transfer Protocol and Transfer Authorization Object (TAO)
        Author          : Edric Barnes
	Filename        : draft-barnes-sidr-tao-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the rpki-updown protocol to
   provide support for transferring Internet Number Resources from one
   INR holder to another.  Such transfers take place external to the
   RPKI, using procedures defined within and between RIRs.  This
   protocol facilitates automation of the maintenance of RPKI data in
   the context of INR transfers.  The protocol supports asynchronous
   transfers of live or unused INRs within an RIR or between RIRs.  The
   scope of this protocol is limited to the transfer of Internet Number
   Resources within the Resource Public Key Infrastructure.  In support
   of this protocol, this document also defines a new signed object type
   for the RPKI repository system, the Transfer Authorization Object
   (TAO).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-sidr-tao/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-sidr-tao-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/