Subject: I-D Action: draft-donovan-dime-agent-overload-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 06:12:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diameter Agent Overload
        Author          : Steve Donovan
	Filename        : draft-donovan-dime-agent-overload-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This specification documents an extension to the Diameter Overload
   Control (DOC) base solution.  The extension addresses the handling of
   agent overload.

Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-donovan-dime-agent-overload/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-donovan-dime-agent-overload-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-donovan-dime-agent-overload-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/