Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-nvo3-naas-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:43:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NaaS (Network as a service) requirement
        Authors         : Vic Liu
                          Chen Li
	Filename        : draft-liu-nvo3-naas-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   Naas one of the use case based on Network Virtualization Overlay
   (NVO3).This draft describes some specific requirement of NaaS in
   cloud datacenter.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-nvo3-naas-requirement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-nvo3-naas-requirement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/