Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 13:23:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Trickle ICE: Incremental Provisioning of Candidates for the Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) Protocol
        Authors         : Emil Ivov
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-02-07

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) protocol that allows ICE agents to send and
   receive candidates incrementally rather than exchanging complete
   lists.  With such incremental provisioning, ICE agents can begin
   connectivity checks while they are still gathering candidates and
   considerably shorten the time necessary for ICE processing to
   complete.

   The above mechanism is also referred to as "trickle ICE".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-trickle-ice-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/