Subject: I-D Action: draft-marshall-ecrit-similar-location-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:28:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A LoST extension to support return of complete and similar location info
        Authors         : Roger Marshall
                          Jeff Martin
                          Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-marshall-ecrit-similar-location-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new way to provide returned location
   information in LoST responses that is either of a completed or
   similar form to the original input civic location, based on whether a
   valid or invalid location is returned within the findServiceResponse
   message.  This document defines a new extension to the
   findServiceResponse message within the LoST protocol [RFC5222] that
   enables the LoST protocol to return a completed civic location
   element set for a valid response, and one or more suggested sets of
   civic location information for invalid LoST responses.  These two
   types of civic addresses are referred to as either "complete" or
   "similar" locations, and are included as compilation of ca type xml
   elements within the existing response message structure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marshall-ecrit-similar-location/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marshall-ecrit-similar-location-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-marshall-ecrit-similar-location-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/