Subject: I-D Action: draft-winter-radext-populating-eapidentity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 00:43:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations regarding the correct use of EAP-Response/Identity
        Author          : Stefan Winter
	Filename        : draft-winter-radext-populating-eapidentity-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   There are some subtle considerations for an EAP peer regarding the
   content of the EAP-Response/Identity packet when authenticating with
   EAP to an EAP server.  This document describes two such
   considerations and suggests workarounds to the associated problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winter-radext-populating-eapidentity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-radext-populating-eapidentity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/