Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:21:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Reverse Secure Shell (Reverse SSH)
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This memo presents a technique for a NETCONF server to initiate a SSH
   connection to a NETCONF client.  This is accomplished by the NETCONF
   client listening on IANA-assigned TCP port YYYY and starting the SSH
   client protocol immediately after accepting a TCP connection on it.
   This role-reversal is necessary as the NETCONF server must also be
   the SSH Server, in order for the NETCONF client to open the IANA-
   assigned SSH subsystem "netconf".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/