Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 11:01:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-Topology Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
        Authors         : Christopher Dearlove
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-02-10

Abstract:
   This specification describes an extension to the Optimized Link State
   Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to support multiple routing
   topologies, while retaining interoperability with OLSRv2 routers that
   do not implement this extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/