Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ospf-source-label-distribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:04:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to OSPF for Source Label Distribution
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-chen-ospf-source-label-distribution-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   An MPLS Source Label (SL) is defined to identify a node that is (one
   of) the ingress LSRs to a specific LSP.  This document defines
   extensions to OSPF protocol for distribution of the mapping of an
   MPLS Source Label to an specific LSR.  Therefore, the egress and
   intermediate LSRs can determine from which LSR an MPLS packet is
   sent.

   This document also defines OSPF extensions to advertise the Source
   Label Capability (SLC) of each LSR that indicates whether an LSR can
   process the Source Label.  With the SLC, an ingress LSR can determine
   whether it is allowed to insert a Source Label into the label stack
   for a specific LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ospf-source-label-distribution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ospf-source-label-distribution-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/