Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-pce-app-oriented-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:22:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application-oriented Stateful PCE Architecture and Use-cases for Transport Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Xian Zhang
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Guoying Zhang
	Filename        : draft-lee-pce-app-oriented-arch-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This draft presents an application-oriented stateful PCE
   architecture for transport networks. Under this architecture,
   several use cases are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-pce-app-oriented-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-pce-app-oriented-arch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-pce-app-oriented-arch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/