Subject: I-D Action: draft-fan-deep-performance-visualization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 06:48:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deep Performance Visualization: Use Cases, Requirements and Framework
        Authors         : Peng Fan
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-fan-deep-performance-visualization-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   Providing deep performance information by the networks is expected in
   many use cases.  This document intends to discuss a unified
   presentation of performance, by investigating use cases that benefit
   from performance information, describing relevant requirements, and
   proposing a framework of how the components work together to enable
   deep performance visualization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fan-deep-performance-visualization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fan-deep-performance-visualization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/