Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 01:15:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Initial Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Authentication Scheme Registrations
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-10.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-02-06

Abstract:
   This document registers Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
   authentication schemes which have been defined in RFCs before the
   IANA HTTP Authentication Scheme Registry was established.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-authscheme-registrations-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/