Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:28:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Extensible Internet Registration Data Service Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Finding the Authoritative Registration Data (RDAP) Service
        Author          : Marc Blanchet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method to find which Registration Data
   Access Protocol (RDAP) server is authoritative to answer queries for
   a requested scope, such as domain names, IP addresses or Autonomous
   System numbers, using data available in IANA registries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/