Subject: I-D Action: draft-ogud-dane-vocabulary-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:50:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Harmonizing how applications specify DANE-like usage
        Author          : Olafur Gudmundsson
	Filename        : draft-ogud-dane-vocabulary-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   There is no standard terminology as how to talk about use of DNS in
   various application contexts, this document goal is to facilitate
   creation of such a vocabulary/taxonomy.

   This document started out as proposal for specific word usage for
   specifications of adding DANE like technology by different protocols/
   services.  DANE is a method for specifying in DNS records acceptable
   keys/certificates for application servers.

   The terms defined in this document should be applicable to all uses
   of service specification that uses DNS records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ogud-dane-vocabulary/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ogud-dane-vocabulary-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ogud-dane-vocabulary-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/