Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-conn-status-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 01:36:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IP Connectivity Status Notifications for DHCPv6
        Authors         : Prashanth Patil
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Dan Wing
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-conn-status-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-03

Abstract:
   This specification extends DHCPv6 so that a DHCPv6 Relay Agent can
   dynamically inform the DHCPv6 server about the IP connectivity status
   of a host.  The IP connectivity status information is also triggered
   by any change in the connectivity as provided to the host.  The
   DHCPv6 server uses this information as an input to its decision-
   making about configuration parameters to be conveyed to that host.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-conn-status/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-conn-status-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/