Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 14:36:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for Distributed Mobility Management
        Authors         : H Anthony Chan
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Hidetoshi Yokota
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-14.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-02-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the requirements for Distributed Mobility
   Management (DMM) at the network layer.  The hierarchical structure in
   traditional wireless networks has led primarily to centralized
   deployment models.  As some wireless networks are evolving away from
   the hierarchical structure, a distributed model for mobility
   management can be useful to them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-requirements-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/