Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 05:30:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Link Management Protocol Extensions for Grid Property Negotiation
        Authors         : Yao Li
                          Guoying Zhang
                          Xihua Fu
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Yu Wang
	Filename        : draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
The recent updated version of ITU-T [G.694.1] has introduced the
flexible-grid DWDM technique, which provides a new tool that operators
can implement to provide a higher degree of network optimization than
is possible with fixed-grid systems.  This document describes the
extensions to the Link Management Protocol (LMP) to negotiate link grid
property between the adjacent DWDM nodes before the link is brought up.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/