Subject: I-D Action: draft-pmaness-dts-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:37:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DTS Namespace Identifier
        Author          : Phillip Maness
	Filename        : draft-pmaness-dts-urn-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
   Resource Namespace (URN) resources to be used for DTS audio related
   metadata and signaling parameters.

Comments Requested

   Comments are solicited and should be addressed to
   [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pmaness-dts-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pmaness-dts-urn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/