Subject: I-D Action: draft-mahesh-karp-lmp-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 07:59:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of LMP Security According to KARP Design Guide
        Author          : Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-mahesh-karp-lmp-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-11

Abstract:
   This document analyzes Link Management Protocol (LMP) according to
   guidelines set forth in section 4.2 of KARP Design Guidelines (RFC
   6518).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahesh-karp-lmp-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahesh-karp-lmp-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mahesh-karp-lmp-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/