Subject: I-D Action: draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:40:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delegated CoAP Authentication and Authorization Framework (DCAF)
        Authors         : Stefanie Gerdes
                          Olaf Bergmann
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This specification defines a protocol for delegating client
   authentication and authorization in a constrained environment for
   establishing a Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) channel
   between resource-constrained nodes.  The protocol relies on DTLS to
   transfer authorization information and shared secrets for symmetric
   cryptography between entities in a constrained network.  A resource-
   constrained node can use this protocol to delegate authentication of
   communication peers and management of authorization information to a
   trusted host with less severe limitations regarding processing power
   and memory.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gerdes-core-dcaf-authorize-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/