Subject: I-D Action: draft-miers-tls-sas-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:07:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Short Authentication Strings for TLS
        Authors         : Ian Miers
                          Matthew Green
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-miers-tls-sas-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   TLS and DTLS connections generally rely on a PKI, a shared secret, or
   endpoint fingerprints for endpoint authentication.  This document
   describes an authentication mechanism which instead generates a
   "short authentication string" (SAS) as an emergent property of the
   connection.  The SAS can then be verified via an external channel in
   order to authenticate the connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miers-tls-sas/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miers-tls-sas-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/