Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-ppsp-p2p-webrtc-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 21:45:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Survey of WebRTC based P2P Streaming
        Authors         : Rachel Huang
                          Yunfei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-huang-ppsp-p2p-webrtc-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document presents a survey of current emerging WebRTC based P2P
   streaming applications available on the nowadays Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-ppsp-p2p-webrtc-survey/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-ppsp-p2p-webrtc-survey-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/