Subject: I-D Action: draft-singh-xrblock-webrtc-additional-stats-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:39:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Metrics for WebRTC Statistics API
        Authors         : Varun Singh
                          Rachel Huang
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-singh-xrblock-webrtc-additional-stats-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a list of additional identifiers used in
   WebRTC's Javascript statistics API.  These identifiers are a set of
   RTCP XR metrics related to the transport of multimedia flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-singh-xrblock-webrtc-additional-stats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-singh-xrblock-webrtc-additional-stats-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-singh-xrblock-webrtc-additional-stats-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/