Subject: I-D Action: draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:22:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Recovery Extension for data plane initiated reversion, and protection timer signaling
        Authors         : Attila Takacs
                          Francesco Fondelli
                          Benoit Tremblay
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-10.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   RSVP-TE recovery extensions are specified in [RFC4872] and
   [RFC4873].  Currently recovery signaling does not support the
   request for revertive protection and recovery timers values. This
   document extends the PROTECTION Object format allowing sub-TLVs, and
   defines two sub-TLVs to carry wait-to-restore and hold-off
   intervals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-takacs-ccamp-revertive-ps-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/