Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:33:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usecases of MPLS Global Label
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Tianle Yang
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   As the SDN(Service-Driven Network) technology develops, MPLS global
   label has been proposed again for new solutions.  The document
   proposes possible usecases of MPLS global label.  MPLS global label
   can be used for identification of the location, the service and the
   network in different application scenarios.  From these usecases we
   can see that no matter SDN or traditional application scenarios, the
   new solutions based on MPLS global label can gain advantage over the
   existing solutions to facilitate service provisions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/