Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-tram-turn-bandwidth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:07:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Bandwidth Attribute for TURN
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Bernard Aboba
                          Alan Johnston
                          Oleg Moskalenko
	Filename        : draft-thomson-tram-turn-bandwidth-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   An attribute is defined for Session Traversal Utilities for NAT
   (STUN) that allows for declarations of bandwidth limits on the
   negotiated flow.  The application of this attribute is the
   negotiation of bandwidth between a Traversal Using Relays around NAT
   (TURN) client and a TURN server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-tram-turn-bandwidth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-tram-turn-bandwidth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/