Subject: I-D Action: draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-sdn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 04:25:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Software Defined Networking extensions for the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
        Authors         : Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Sharon Barkai
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Darrel Lewis
                          Fabio Maino
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-sdn-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-07

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions for the Locator/ID Separation
   Protocol (LISP) to make it more suitable to be used on Software
   Defined Networking (SDN) scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-sdn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-sdn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/