Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 01:12:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Domain-based signing and encryption using S/MIME
        Authors         : William Ottaway
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   The S/MIME protocols Message Specification (RFC 5751), Cryptographic
   Message Syntax (RFC 5652), S/MIME Certificate Handling (RFC 5750) and
   Enhanced Security Services for S/MIME (RFC 2634) specify a consistent
   way to securely send and receive MIME messages providing end to end
   integrity, authentication, non-repudiation and confidentiality.  This
   document identifies a number of interoperability, technical,
   procedural and policy related issues that may result in end-to-end
   security services not being achievable.  To resolve such issues, this
   document profiles domain-based signing and encryption using S/MIME,
   such as specifying how S/MIME signing and encryption can be applied
   between a Message Submission Agent (MSA) and a Message Delivery Agent
   (MDA) or between 2 Message Transfer Agents (MTA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-smime-msa-to-mda-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/