Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwatsen-netconf-server-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:46:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for NETCONF Server Configuration
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-netconf-server-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This draft defines a NETCONF server configuration data model.  This
   data model enables configuration of the NETCONF service itself,
   including which transports it supports, what ports they listen on,
   whether they support device-initiated connections, and associated
   parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kwatsen-netconf-server/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-server-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kwatsen-netconf-server-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/