Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 19:38:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Signaling Extensions in support of Flexible Grid
        Authors         : Fatai Zhang
                          Xian Zhang
                          Adrian Farrel
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This memo describes the extensions to RSVP-TE signaling to support
   Label Switched Paths in a GMPLS-controlled network that includes
   devices using the flexible optical grid.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/