Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-ippm-wireless-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 20:05:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for IP measurement in mobile networks
        Authors         : Lingli Deng
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-deng-ippm-wireless-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the potential problems of applying existing
   IP-based performance measurement methods to wireless accessing
   environments.  It suggests that a more flexible passive measuring
   framework and performance metrics, such as congestion ratio are
   needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-ippm-wireless/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-ippm-wireless-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-ippm-wireless-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/