Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwatsen-netconf-zerotouch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 18:32:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Zero Touch Provisioning for NETCONF Call Home (ZeroTouch)
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Stephen Hanna
                          Joe Marcus Clarke
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-netconf-zerotouch-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This draft presents a technique for how to establish a secure NETCONF
   connection between a newly deployed networking device, configured
   with just its factory default settings, and the new owner's Network
   Management System (NMS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kwatsen-netconf-zerotouch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netconf-zerotouch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kwatsen-netconf-zerotouch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/