Subject: I-D Action: draft-patil-tram-turn-serv-disc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 21:19:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TURN Server Auto Discovery
        Authors         : Prashanth Patil
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-patil-tram-turn-serv-disc-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-10

Abstract:
   Current Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) server discovery
   mechanisms are relatively static and limited to explicit
   configuration.  These are usually under the administrative control of
   the application or TURN service provider, and not the enterprise or
   the ISP on whose network the client is located.  Enterprises and ISPs
   wishing to provide their own TURN servers need auto discovery
   mechanisms that a TURN client could use with no or minimal
   configuration.  This document describes two such mechanisms for TURN
   server discovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-patil-tram-turn-serv-disc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-patil-tram-turn-serv-disc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/