Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kumar-route-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2014 08:31:59 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : A new route discovery scheme
    Author(s)     : A. Kumar, et al
    Filename      : draft-kumar-route-discovery
    Pages         : 5 
    Date          : 2014-02-20 

   This document describes a route discovery scheme in the Internet. It
   could be well suited for any centralized distributed network like
   software-defined networks. This scheme could be an alternative of
   path computation element in inter-Autonomous domains routing
   protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kumar-route-discovery-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.