Subject: I-D Action: draft-kutscher-icnrg-challenges-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 06:14:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICN Research Challenges
        Authors         : Dirk Kutscher
                          Suyong Eum
                          Kostas Pentikousis
                          Ioannis Psaras
                          Daniel Corujo
                          Damien Saucez
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Matthias Waehlisch
	Filename        : draft-kutscher-icnrg-challenges-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This memo describes research challenges for Information-Centric
   Networking.  Information-Centric Networking is an approach to evolve
   the Internet infrastructure to directly support information
   distribution by introducing uniquely named data as a core Internet
   principle.  Data becomes independent from location, application,
   storage, and means of transportation, enabling in-network caching and
   replication.  Challenges include naming, security, routing, system
   scalability, mobility management, wireless networking, transport
   services, in-network caching, and network management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kutscher-icnrg-challenges/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kutscher-icnrg-challenges-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kutscher-icnrg-challenges-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/