Subject: I-D Action: draft-huston-rpki-validation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 18:16:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI Validation Reconsidered
        Authors         : Geoff Huston
                          George Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-huston-rpki-validation-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-09

Abstract:
   This document reviews the certificate validation procedure specified
   in RFC6487 and highlights aspects of operational management of
   certificates in the RPKI in response to the movement of resources
   across registries, and the associated actions of Certification
   Authorities to maintain certification of resources during this
   movement.  The document describes an alternative validation procedure
   that reduces the operational impact of certificate management during
   resource movement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huston-rpki-validation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huston-rpki-validation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huston-rpki-validation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/