Subject: I-D Action: draft-sethi-gba-constrained-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 00:01:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Generic Bootstrapping Architecture with Constrained Devices
        Authors         : Mohit Sethi
                          Vesa Lehtovirta
                          Patrik Salmela
	Filename        : draft-sethi-gba-constrained-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document discusses the use of the 3GGP Generic Bootstrapping
   Architecture (GBA) for authenticating and securing constrained
   devices.  While GBA re-uses the 3GPP credentials, it does not require
   mobile network access, such as LTE, but requires only IP
   connectivity.  Though building devices that employ GBA is obviously
   well known, this document specifically focuses on techniques
   necessary to minimize memory and energy consumption which is
   essential for constrained device networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sethi-gba-constrained/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sethi-gba-constrained-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/