Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-i2rs-ts-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:18:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS Traffic Steering Use Case
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-chen-i2rs-ts-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   I2RS intends to be a standard, programmatic interface to the routing
   system that guides traffic in the network.  A well designed Traffic
   Steering (TS) solution can fully use the network bandwidth, reduce
   the network congestion and satisfy the performance (e.g., delay,
   loss) requirement of applications.  Most of the existing TS solutions
   need human intervention and are lack of dynamic feedback and self-
   adjust ability.  This document describes use cases that leverage the
   I2RS interface to perform traffic steering dynamically and
   automatically.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-i2rs-ts-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-i2rs-ts-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/