Subject: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-nwcrg-impact-of-vir-and-sdn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 19:58:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Impact of Virtualization and SDN on Emerging Network Coding
        Author          : Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-nwcrg-impact-of-vir-and-sdn-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-11

Abstract:
   This document discusses the impact of virtualization and Software-
   Defined Networking (SDN) on the emerging network coding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khasnabish-nwcrg-impact-of-vir-and-sdn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khasnabish-nwcrg-impact-of-vir-and-sdn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/