Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-dmm-ip-reachability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 18:21:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MN IP reachability for the DMM
        Authors         : Chunshan Xiong
                          Jianning Liu
	Filename        : draft-xiong-dmm-ip-reachability-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-02-11

Abstract:
   In distributed mobility management (DMM) environment, the mobile node
   (MN) has more than one IP addresses and can use different IP address
   to communicate with different hosts.

   When a new correspondent node (CN) initials an IP session with MN,
   the CN needs to find and select one of the MN's IP addresses to
   provide best performance (e.g. with low delay) for the IP session.

   This draft analyses the existing mechanisms for IP reachability in a
   distributed mobility management environment, and identifies the key
   procedures or enhancements to support the routing-optimized IP
   reachability in a distributed mobility management environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-dmm-ip-reachability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-dmm-ip-reachability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xiong-dmm-ip-reachability-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/