Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 05:52:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal Mechanism for Media Controlled by Real-Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP)
        Authors         : Jeff Goldberg
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Thomas Zeng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-20.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2014-02-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a solution for Network Address Translation
   (NAT) traversal for datagram based media streams set up and
   controlled with Real-time Streaming Protocol version 2 (RTSP 2.0).
   It uses Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) adapted to use
   RTSP as a signalling channel, defining the necessary RTSP extensions
   and procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rtsp-nat-20

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/