Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:53:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Routing and Wavelength Assignment Information Model for Wavelength Switched Optical Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Greg M. Bernstein
                          Dan Li
                          Wataru Imajuku
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-21.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document provides a model of information needed by the routing
   and wavelength assignment (RWA) process in wavelength switched
   optical networks (WSONs).  The purpose of the information described
   in this model is to facilitate constrained lightpath computation in
   WSONs. This model takes into account compatibility constraints
   between WSON signal attributes and network elements but does not
   include constraints due to optical impairments. Aspects of this
   information that may be of use to other technologies utilizing a
   GMPLS control plane are discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-rwa-info-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/