Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-pkix-oids-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 09:36:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Object Identifier Registry for the PKIX Working Group
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-pkix-oids-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-02-03

Abstract:
   When the Public-Key Infrastructure using X.509 (PKIX) Working Group
   was chartered, an object identifier arc was was allocated by IANA for
   use by that working group.  This document describes the object
   identifiers that were assigned in that arc, it returns control of
   that arc to IANA, and it establishes IANA allocation policies for any
   future assignments within that arc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-pkix-oids/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-pkix-oids-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-pkix-oids-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/