Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 00:01:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for handling Link Bandwidth Utilization
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Stefano Previdi
	Filename        : draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-02-08

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   Link bandwidth utilization considering the total bandwidth of a link
   in current use for the forwarding is an important factor to consider
   during path computation.  This document describes extensions to PCEP
   to consider them as new constraints during path computation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/