Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 09:09:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mapping 802.11 QoS in a PMIPv6 Mobility Domain
        Authors         : John Kaippallimalil
                          Rajesh Pazhyannur
                          Parviz Yegani
	Filename        : draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-02-11

Abstract:
   This document provides recommendations on procedures and mapping of
   QoS parameters between 802.11 and PMIPv6. QoS parameters in 802.11
   that reserve resources for 802.11 streams should be mapped to PMIP
   QoS resources for IP sessions and flows. QoS reservation sequences in
   802.11 should allow cases where MN initiate resource reservation, as
   well as cases where the network initiates resource reservation.
   Additionally, it should be possible for QoS parameters for PMIPv6
   flows and mobility sessions to be mapped to 802.11 traffic stream
   reservations. The sequences and parameters to be mapped to provide a
   consistent behavior across 802.11 and PMIPv6 QoS are described here.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kaippallimalil-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/