Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcgrew-aead-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 03:48:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authenticated Encryption with AES-CBC and HMAC-SHA
        Authors         : David McGrew
                          John Foley
                          Kenny Paterson
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-aead-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2-04.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies algorithms for authenticated encryption with
   associated data (AEAD) that are based on the composition of the
   Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) in the Cipher Block Chaining (CBC)
   mode of operation for encryption, and the HMAC-SHA message
   authentication code (MAC).

   These are randomized encryption algorithms, and thus are suitable for
   use with applications that cannot provide distinct nonces to each
   invocation of the AEAD encrypt operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcgrew-aead-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcgrew-aead-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcgrew-aead-aes-cbc-hmac-sha2-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/