Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dunbar-trill-directory-assisted-encap-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:41:13 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Directory Assisted TRILL Encapsulation
    Author(s)     : L. Dunbar, et al
    Filename      : draft-dunbar-trill-directory-assisted-encap
    Pages         : 11 
    Date          : 2014-02-13 
    
   This draft describes how data center network can benefit from
   non-RBridge nodes performing TRILL encapsulation with
   assistance from directory service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dunbar-trill-directory-assisted-encap-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.