Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 09:36:04 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Power and Energy Monitoring MIB
    Author(s)     : M. Chandramouli, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib
    Pages         : 68 
    Date          : 2014-02-18 
    
        This document defines a subset of the Management Information 
        Base (MIB) for power and energy monitoring of devices.  

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-eman-energy-monitoring-mib-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.