Subject: I-D Action: draft-francois-idr-addpath-limit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 07:12:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ADD-PATH limit capability
        Authors         : Pierre Francois
                          Camilo Cardona
                          Adam Simpson
                          Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-francois-idr-addpath-limit-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-02-07

Abstract:
   In this draft, we propose a new capability that allows BGP speakers
   supporting ADD-PATH to announce a limit on the number of paths they
   want to receive from their peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-francois-idr-addpath-limit/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-francois-idr-addpath-limit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/