Subject: I-D Action: draft-pettersen-subtld-structure-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:43:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Public Suffix Structure file format and its use for Cookie domain validation
        Author          : Yngve N. Pettersen
	Filename        : draft-pettersen-subtld-structure-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   This document defines the term "Public Suffix domain" as meaning a
   domain under which multiple parties that are unaffiliated with the
   owner of the Public Suffix domain may register subdomains.  Examples
   of Public Suffix domains include "org", "co.uk", "k12.wa.us" and
   "uk.com".  It also defines a file format that can be used to
   distribute information about such Public Suffix domains to relying
   parties.  As an example, this information is then used to limit which
   domains an Internet service can set HTTP cookies for, strengthening
   the rules already defined by the cookie specification.  This
   specification updates RFC 6265 [RFC6265] by defining the term "Public
   Suffix domain".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pettersen-subtld-structure/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pettersen-subtld-structure-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pettersen-subtld-structure-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/