Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsou-softwire-bfd-ds-lite-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 23:33:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DS-Lite Failure Detection and Failover
        Authors         : Tina Tsou
                          Brandon Li
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-tsou-softwire-bfd-ds-lite-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   In DS-Lite, the tunnel is stateless, not associated with any state
   information, and the CGN function at the AFTR is stateful.
   Currently, there is no failure detection and failover mechanism for
   both stateless tunnel and stateful CGN function, which makes it
   difficult to manage and diagnose if there is a problem.  This draft
   analyzes the applicability of some of the possible solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsou-softwire-bfd-ds-lite/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsou-softwire-bfd-ds-lite-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsou-softwire-bfd-ds-lite-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/