Subject: I-D Action: draft-ychoi-eman-energy-efficient-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:46:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Energy-efficient Management Framework
        Authors         : Younghwan Choi
                          Sangjin Jeong
	Filename        : draft-ychoi-eman-energy-efficient-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   Wireless network devices which have limited resources (e.g., power
   supply, memory, computing capabilities, and so on) should consider
   energy-efficient management.  However, the existing network
   architectures for the network devices have some problems on energy
   management about device failures and errors.  To improve the energy
   management problem, this document proposes energy-efficient
   management framework for the network devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ychoi-eman-energy-efficient-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ychoi-eman-energy-efficient-management-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/