Subject: I-D Action: draft-secretaries-good-practices-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 02:31:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Working Group Secretaries Good Practices
        Authors         : Martin Vigoureux
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-secretaries-good-practices-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   The role of Working Group Secretaries has greatly evolved and
   increased in value since the writing of RFC 2418 ("IETF Working Group
   Guidelines and Procedures"). This document further refines and
   enriches the description of the Working Group Secretarial role, and
   consequently updates RFC 2418. This document complements the succinct
   description of the role of Working Group Secretaries by providing a
   compilation of good practices and some general guidelines regarding
   the fulfilment of the role.

   This document may also be useful for Working Group Chairs to help
   develop and better appreciate the value of Working Group Secretaries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-secretaries-good-practices/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-secretaries-good-practices-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-secretaries-good-practices-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/