Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartman-radext-bigger-packets-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 13:19:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Larger Packets for RADIUS over TCP
        Author          : Sam Hartman
	Filename        : draft-hartman-radext-bigger-packets-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   The RADIUS over TLS experiment described in RFC 6614 has opened
   RADIUS to new use cases where the 4096-octet maximum RADIUS packet
   proves problematic.  This specification extends the RADIUS over TCP
   experiment to permit larger RADIUS packets.  This specification
   compliments other ongoing work to permit fragmentation of RADIUS
   authorization information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartman-radext-bigger-packets/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartman-radext-bigger-packets-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartman-radext-bigger-packets-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/