Subject: I-D Action: draft-yong-nvo3-nve-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 07:22:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Virtualization Edge (NVE)
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Qiang Zu
	Filename        : draft-yong-nvo3-nve-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies Network Virtualization Edge (NVE) data plane
   functionality for Network Virtualization Overlays (NVO3). These
   functionality specifications are necessary for the interoperability
   between an NVE and its attached tenant systems and between the NVEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yong-nvo3-nve/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yong-nvo3-nve-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yong-nvo3-nve-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/