Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-clue-datachannel-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 02:40:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CLUE Protocol Data Channel
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-clue-datachannel-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to use the Stream Control Transmission
   Protocol (SCTP) on top of the Datagram Transport Layer Security
   (DTLS) protocol (SCTPoDTLS) for transporting CLUE protocol messages
   between CLUE entities.

   The document describes the SCTP considerations for CLUE, and the SDP
   Offer/Answer procedures for negotiating a SCTPoDTLS connection for
   CLUE.

   Details and procedures associated with the CLUE protocol are outside
   the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-clue-datachannel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-clue-datachannel-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-holmberg-clue-datachannel-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/