Subject: I-D Action: draft-vgovindan-l2vpn-evpn-bfd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 22:33:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proactive fault detection in EVPN
        Authors         : Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Samer Salam
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-vgovindan-l2vpn-evpn-bfd-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document proposes a proactive, in-band network OAM mechanism to
   detect connectivity faults that affect unicast and multi-destination
   paths in an EVPN network. The multi-destination paths are used by
   Broadcast, unknown Unicast and Multicast (BUM) traffic. The
   mechanisms proposed in the draft use the principles of the widely
   adopted Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vgovindan-l2vpn-evpn-bfd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vgovindan-l2vpn-evpn-bfd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vgovindan-l2vpn-evpn-bfd-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/