Subject: I-D Action: draft-winters-homenet-sper-interaction-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:17:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Provider Edge Router Interaction
        Author          : Timothy Winters
	Filename        : draft-winters-homenet-sper-interaction-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the interaction between a Service Provider
   Gateway fixed at the home edge, and the Home Networking interior
   routers.  It assesses the interactions between existing routers
   implementing [RFC7084] and the Home Networking routers.  The document
   will also define the interactions between other Service Provider Edge
   Router  (eg.  HIPnet) and Home Networking router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winters-homenet-sper-interaction/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winters-homenet-sper-interaction-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-winters-homenet-sper-interaction-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/