Subject: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-mptcp-secure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:14:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure MPTCP
        Author          : Marcelo Bagnulo
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-mptcp-secure-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This memo contains some initial thoughts about how to secure MPTCP.
   As currently defined, MPTCP provides basic security features to
   protect the MPTCP signaling and the data flows unprotected.  In this
   note, we explore the possible use to tcpcrypt to provide enhanced
   security to MPTCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-mptcp-secure/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-mptcp-secure-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/