Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-softwire-lw4over6-radius-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:24:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Radius Extension for Lightweight 4over6
        Authors         : Jianping Wu
                          Qi Sun
                          ZiLong Liu
	Filename        : draft-sun-softwire-lw4over6-radius-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   IPv4-over-IPv6 tunneling transition mechanisms provide both IPv4 and
   IPv6 connectivity services simultaneously during the IPv4/IPv6 co-
   existing period.  The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for
   IPv6(DHCPv6) options has been extended and defined to configure
   tunnel initiator (TI) in lightweight 4over6.  However, in many
   networks, the configuration information are stored in Authentication
   Authorization and Accounting (AAA) servers while user configuration
   is mainly from Broadband Network Gateway (BNG) through DHCPv6
   protocol.  Thus AAA server as a database can be extended to establish
   and store the whole information of tunnels and help the tunnel
   concentrator (TC) recover in failure.  This document defines the
   mechanism and the Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS)
   attributes that carry TI configuration information from AAA server to
   BNG and the tunnel configuration information from AAA server to TC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-softwire-lw4over6-radius/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-softwire-lw4over6-radius-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/