Subject: I-D Action: draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 08:33:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cisco Specific Information Elements reused in IPFIX
        Authors         : Andrew Yourtchenko
                          Paul Aitken
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-10.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document describes some additional IPFIX Information Elements in
   the range of 1-127, which is the range compatible with field types
   used by NetFlow version 9 in RFC3954, as specified in the IPFIX
   Information Model RFC 7012.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yourtchenko-cisco-ies-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/