Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-sfc-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 04:29:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Architecture of Service Function Chaining
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Hongyu Li
	Filename        : draft-jiang-sfc-arch-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   As network virtualization is opening the gate to much more innovative
   services for service providers, Service Function Chaining (SFC)
   provides a flexible way of service provisioning and facilitates their
   deployments.

   This document provides a general abstract architecture for service
   chaining. It is a flexible and scalable architecture which can
   fulfill requirements of SFC. Some solutions based on this
   architecture are also discussed and compared. This architecture can
   be used as a guideline and also a criterion for the design of SFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-sfc-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-sfc-arch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-sfc-arch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/