Subject: I-D Action: draft-rijsman-sfc-metadata-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 16:40:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Metadata Considerations
        Authors         : Bruno Rijsman
                          Jerome Moisand
	Filename        : draft-rijsman-sfc-metadata-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the topic of metadata in the context of Service
   Function Chaining.  It aims to define the problem space for metadata
   signaling, identify the key challenges, and guide the exploration
   and comparison of possible solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rijsman-sfc-metadata-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rijsman-sfc-metadata-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/