Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-i2rs-mbb-usecases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:00:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases of I2RS in Mobile Backhaul Network
        Authors         : Li Zhang
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-zhang-i2rs-mbb-usecases-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   In a mobile backhaul network, traditional configuration and diagnoses
   mechanisms based on device-level management tools and manual
   processing are ill-suited to meet the requirements of today's
   scalable, flexible, and complex network.  Thanks to the new
   innovation of Interface to the Routing System's (I2RS) programmatic
   interfaces, as defined in [I-D.ietf-i2rs-architecture], an
   alternative way is available to control the configuration and
   diagnose the operational results.  This document discusses the use
   case for I2RS in mobile backhaul network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-i2rs-mbb-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-i2rs-mbb-usecases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-i2rs-mbb-usecases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/