Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-trill-anycast-gw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:27:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL anycast Layer 3 Gateway
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Yizhou Li
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          Radia Perlman
	Filename        : draft-hao-trill-anycast-gw-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This draft mainly describes centralized anycast layer 3 gateway
   solution in TRILL campus. Comparing to traditional VRRP based
   active-standby layer 3 gateway solution, this solution can achieve
   better load balancing and scalability. Anycast nickname, anycast
   gateway IP and MAC are introduced. It can ensure inter-subnet
   traffic forwarding in flow-based load balancing mode among all
   physical layer 3 gateways. To avoid sending duplicated ARP reply
   message to the end system, ARP master gateway election mechanism is
   introduced. The election algorithm is described in this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-trill-anycast-gw/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-trill-anycast-gw-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/