Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 15:30:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A framework for RPs to use IKEv2 KMP
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Albert Tian
                          Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-02-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to enable using IKEv2 with TCP-
   AO, which may also be of more general use to other pairwise Routing
   Protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chunduri-karp-using-ikev2-with-tcp-ao-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/