Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2014 09:10:34 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : PCP Description Option
    Author(s)     : M. Boucadair, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pcp-description-option
    Pages         : 6 
    Date          : 2014-02-21 
    
This document extends Port Control Protocol (PCP) with the ability to
   associate a description with a PCP-instantiated mapping.  It does so
   by defining a new DESCRIPTION option.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-description-option-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.