Subject: I-D Action: draft-alkemade-xmpp-iq-validation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2014 14:13:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Validating Info/Query (IQ) stanzas in the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
        Author          : Thijs Alkemade
	Filename        : draft-alkemade-xmpp-iq-validation-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-02-09

Abstract:
   This document provides security recommendations for the validation
   and generation of Info/Query (IQ) stanzas in the Extensible Messaging
   and Presence Protocol (XMPP).  This document updates RFC 6120.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alkemade-xmpp-iq-validation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alkemade-xmpp-iq-validation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/