Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-26.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 00:16:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP/1.1): Semantics and Content
        Authors         : Roy T. Fielding
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-26.txt
	Pages           : 101
	Date            : 2014-02-06

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is a stateless application-
   level protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypertext information
   systems.  This document defines the semantics of HTTP/1.1 messages,
   as expressed by request methods, request header fields, response
   status codes, and response header fields, along with the payload of
   messages (metadata and body content) and mechanisms for content
   negotiation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-26

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-p2-semantics-26

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/