Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-l2vpn-evpn-mcast-state-ad-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:16:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast State Advertisement in E-VPN
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Junlin Zhang
	Filename        : draft-li-l2vpn-evpn-mcast-state-ad-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   The document defines a new extended community to advertise the active
   or inactive state for multicast along with the Inclusive Multicast
   Ethernet Tag route or Ethernet Auto-Discovery route in E-VPN.  The
   multicast state advertised can help optimization of multicast process
   in E-VPN to reduce unnecessary traffic replication for the broadcast,
   unknown unicast and multicast (BUM) traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-l2vpn-evpn-mcast-state-ad/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-l2vpn-evpn-mcast-state-ad-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-l2vpn-evpn-mcast-state-ad-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/