Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-nvo3-naas-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:31:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network as a Service Architecture
        Authors         : Vic Liu
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-liu-nvo3-naas-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This draft provides an high-level overview architecture of Network
   as a Service (NaaS) system, and describes how every component of it
   works together from different aspects (i.e., data plane, control
   plane, management plane, etc) of NaaS system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-nvo3-naas-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-nvo3-naas-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/