Subject: I-D Action: draft-yourtchenko-colitti-nd-reduce-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:03:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reducing Multicast in IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
        Authors         : Andrew Yourtchenko
                          Lorenzo Colitti
	Filename        : draft-yourtchenko-colitti-nd-reduce-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   IPv6 Neighbor Discovery protocol makes wide use of multicast traffic,
   which makes it not energy efficient for the mobile WiFi hosts.  This
   document describes two classes of possible ways to reduce the
   multicast traffic within IPv6 ND.  First, within the boundaries of
   existing protocols.  Second - with what the authors deem to be "minor
   changes" to the existing protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yourtchenko-colitti-nd-reduce-multicast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yourtchenko-colitti-nd-reduce-multicast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/