Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:51:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Sending Multiple Media Streams in a Single RTP Session
        Authors         : Jonathan Lennox
                          Magnus Westerlund
                          Qin Wu
                          Colin Perkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document expands and clarifies the behavior of the Real-Time
   Transport Protocol (RTP) endpoints when they are using multiple
   synchronization sources (SSRCs), e.g. for sending multiple media
   streams, in a single RTP session.  In particular, issues involving
   RTCP Control Protocol (RTCP) messages are described.

   This document updates RFC 3550 in regards to handling of multiple
   SSRCs per endpoint in RTP sessions.  It also updates RFC 4585 to
   clarify the calculation of the timeout of SSRCs and the inclusion of
   feeback messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-multi-stream-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/