Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-nvo3-l2gw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:57:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Layer 2 Gateway (L2GW)
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-xia-nvo3-l2gw-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   Layer 2 Gateway (L2GW) is used for interconnecting layer 2 overlay
   network [NVO3FRWK] with layer 2 bridge networks [IEEE802.1Q] to form
   one layer 2 virtual network. This draft discusses which Layer 2
   Control Protocol (L2CP) specified in IEEE802.1 should be supported
   by the layer 2 overlay network and which not, and specifies how L2GW
   should deal with L2CP frames.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-nvo3-l2gw/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-nvo3-l2gw-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/