Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iab-styleguide-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 11:54:33 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : RFC Style Guide 
    Author(s)     : H. Flanagan, et al
    Filename      : draft-iab-styleguide
    Pages         : 22 
    Date          : 2014-02-05 
    
   This document is a summary of the style conventions and editorial
   policies that apply to the the RFC Series.  It captures the RFC
   Editor&#39;s fundamental requirements and offers guidance regarding the
   style and structure of an RFC. Guidance provided by this document
   will not be applied until published as an RFC.  Please send your
   comments about the contents of this document to &lt;rfc-interest@rfc-
   editor.org&gt;.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-styleguide-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.