Subject: I-D Action: draft-pal-eidr-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 22:21:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Entertainment ID Registry (EIDR) URN Namespace Definition
        Author          : Pierre-Anthony Lemieux
	Filename        : draft-pal-eidr-urn-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-02-04

Abstract:
   Entertainment ID Registry (EIDR) Identifiers are used for the global
   unique identification of motion picture and television content.  This
   document defines formal Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace
   Identifier (NID) for EIDR Identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pal-eidr-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pal-eidr-urn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/