Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-trill-analysis-active-active-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 03:33:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of TRILL Active-Active connection solutions
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Yizhou Li
                          Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-hao-trill-analysis-active-active-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   Draft [TRILL-Active-PS] lists basic problems which any active-active
   solutions should address, these problems include frame duplications,
   loop, MAC address flip-flop and unsynchronized information among
   member RBridges. For each problem, there may be multiple ways to
   deal with it. And some solutions solves all or most of the problems
   listed, and at the same time introduces extra issues. This draft
   tries to analyze and compare the different solutions for each of the
   issue, gives a brief summary on the pros and cons, and/or the
   applicable scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-trill-analysis-active-active/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-trill-analysis-active-active-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/