Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-trill-pseudonode-nickname-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 00:12:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RBridge: Pseudo-Nickname
        Authors         : Hongjun Zhai
                          Tissa Senevirathne
                          Radia Perlman
                          Donald Eastlake 3rd
                          Mingui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-hu-trill-pseudonode-nickname-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol provides loop free connectivity to Local Area Network (LAN)
   via choice of an Appoint Forwarder (AF) for a set of VLANs and to end
   node via point-to-point link.  The active-active access, as an
   extension access of legacy network or end-device to TRILL campus has
   not been specified.  This document gives the concept of Virtual
   RBridge(RBv), and based on it, specifies the active-active access of
   a legacy network or an end node via a switch that multi-homes to
   TRILL campus.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-trill-pseudonode-nickname/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-trill-pseudonode-nickname-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-trill-pseudonode-nickname-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/