Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-dhc-stateless-reconfiguration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 00:57:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateless Reconfiguration in Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-jiang-dhc-stateless-reconfiguration-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism to propagate reconfigure messages
   towards stateless configured DHCPv6 clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-dhc-stateless-reconfiguration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-dhc-stateless-reconfiguration-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-dhc-stateless-reconfiguration-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/