Subject: I-D Action: draft-start-tls-over-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:32:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Starting TLS over DNS
        Authors         : Zi Hu
                          Liang Zhu
                          John Heidemann
                          Allison Mankin
                          Duane Wessels
	Filename        : draft-start-tls-over-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a technique for upgrading a DNS TCP
   connection to use Transport Layer Security (TLS) over standard ports.
   Encryption provided by DNS-over-TLS eliminates opportunities for
   eavesdropping of DNS queries in the network.  The proposed mechanism
   is backwards compatible with clients and servers that are not aware
   of DNS-over-TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-start-tls-over-dns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-start-tls-over-dns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/