Subject: I-D Action: draft-iijima-resource-pool-multilayer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:52:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Pooling Mechanism for Multi-Layer Operations
        Author          : Tomoyuki Iijima
	Filename        : draft-iijima-resource-pool-multilayer-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This memo proposes resource pooling mechanism for multi-layer
   operations.  Resource pool is often discussed in the context of
   robustness and restoration.  But, resource pooling mechanism should
   also be used for realizing flexibility in multi-layer network
   operations.  Today, it takes days or weeks of lead time to change
   wide area networks composed of multiple network layers.  One of the
   reasons is because communications between operators of different
   network layers are necessary before configuration of each layer is
   made.  A network management system that uses resource pooling
   mechanism would get rid of communications made between operators of
   different network layers, and would realize flexible changes in
   multi-layer networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iijima-resource-pool-multilayer/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iijima-resource-pool-multilayer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/