Subject: I-D Action: draft-gerla-manet-odmrp-asym-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:45:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ODMRP-ASYM
        Authors         : Mario Gerla
                          Soon Young Oh
                          Axel Colin de Verdiere
	Filename        : draft-gerla-manet-odmrp-asym-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes ODMRP-ASYM, an extension for the On Demand
   Multicast Routing Protocol (ODMRP) aimed at taking advantage of
   unidirectional links rather than avoiding them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerla-manet-odmrp-asym/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerla-manet-odmrp-asym-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/