Subject: I-D Action: draft-ni-l3vpn-bgp-ext-sd-co-lsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 23:13:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Service-Driven Co-Routed MPLS Traffic Engineering LSP
        Authors         : Hui Ni
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-ni-l3vpn-bgp-ext-sd-co-lsp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   In some large scale L3VPN deployment scenarios like mobile backhaul
   network, it is required that tunnels between two PEs could be setup
   automatically driven by L3VPN service to reduce manual configuration
   effort.  Moreover the tunnels must be setup co-routed for the
   goodness of performance monitoring and uniform protection behavior
   for link failure on two directions.  This is described in [I-D.li-
   mpls-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk].  This document introduces a new BGP VT
   route based on [I-D.ni-bgp-ext-l3vpn-pm].  The route is utilized by
   on side PE to advertise Tunnel ID to other side PE, so inverse
   direction co-routed LSPs can be setup based on path information of
   member LSPs in the first tunnel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ni-l3vpn-bgp-ext-sd-co-lsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ni-l3vpn-bgp-ext-sd-co-lsp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ni-l3vpn-bgp-ext-sd-co-lsp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/