Subject: I-D Action: draft-otis-dnssd-mdns-xlink-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2014 12:01:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : mDNS X-link review
        Author          : Douglas Otis
	Filename        : draft-otis-dnssd-mdns-xlink-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-06

Abstract:
   Multicast DNS will not normally extend beyond the MAC Bridge.  Such
   limitations are problematic when desired services are beyond the
   reach of multicast mDNS.  This document explores options for
   overcoming this limitation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-otis-dnssd-mdns-xlink/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-otis-dnssd-mdns-xlink-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/