Subject: I-D Action: draft-tempia-opsawg-p3m-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 01:32:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A packet based method for passive performance monitoring
        Authors         : Alessandro Capello
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Luca Castaldelli
                          Alberto Tempia Bonda
	Filename        : draft-tempia-opsawg-p3m-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a passive method to perform packet loss,
   delay and jitter measurements on live traffic.  Implementation and
   deployment details are also explained in order to clarify how the
   tools and features currently available on existing routing platforms
   can be used to implement the method.  This method has been invented
   and engineered in Telecom Italia and it's currently being used in
   Telecom Italia's network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tempia-opsawg-p3m/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tempia-opsawg-p3m-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tempia-opsawg-p3m-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/