Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-im-read-info-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 18:04:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information Model for I2RS Reading Information Policy
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-im-read-info-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   The Interface to the routing system (I2RS) specifies a new interface
   that a client (I2RS client) can utilize to interface to the routing
   system.  Some applications that utilize the services of I2RS client
   may require a specific set of data in response to network events or
   conditions based on pre-established rules.  In order to reduce the
   data flow through the network, the I2RS client needs to signal the
   I2RS agent to filter some of the collected data or events prior to
   transmission to the i2rs client.  This functionality is necessary to
   meet the requirements I2RS enabled services which include service-
   layer routing improvements, and control of traffic flows and exit
   points.

   This document introduces a read-only I2RS RIB policy Informational
   Model that provides filters for the reads and notifications from the
   I2RS RIB Info Model (IM).  This model utilizes a generic information
   model (IM) for policy templates that is extensible and hierarchical.
   These templates support the features described by the I2RS
   architectural model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-im-read-info-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-im-read-info-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/