Subject: I-D Action: draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 04:38:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Configuration File Format for Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Deployments
        Author          : Stefan Winter
	Filename        : draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-02-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies a file format for transfering configuration
   information of deployments of the Extensible Authentication Protocol
   (EAP).  Such configuration files are meant to be discovered, consumed
   and used by EAP supplicant software to achieve secure and automatic
   EAP configuration on the consuming device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/