Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-timezone-service-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 17:33:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Timezone Service Protocol
        Authors         : Michael Douglass
                          Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-douglass-timezone-service-09.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2014-02-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a timezone service protocol that allows
   reliable, secure and fast delivery of timezone data to client systems
   such as calendaring and scheduling applications or operating systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-douglass-timezone-service/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-douglass-timezone-service-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-douglass-timezone-service-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/