Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-msv-using-virtual-line-card-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 08:12:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chain Control Plane Overview
        Authors         : Danhua Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          XianGuo Zhang
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-wang-msv-using-virtual-line-card-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   As described in [I.D-boucadair-sfc-framework], the dynamic
   enforcement of a Service-derived, adequate forwarding policy for
   packets entering a network that supports such advanced Service
   Functions has become a key challenge for operators and service
   providers.

   This document is based on [I.D-boucadair-sfc-framework] and focusing
   on discussing how the Service Functions are discovered and
   provisioned and how Service Function Chaining path is setup.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-msv-using-virtual-line-card/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-msv-using-virtual-line-card-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-msv-using-virtual-line-card-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/