Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iab-styleguide-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:49:16 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : RFC Style Guide 
    Author(s)     : H. Flanagan, et al
    Filename      : draft-iab-styleguide
    Pages         : 23 
    Date          : 2014-02-14 
    
   This document describes the fundamental and unique style conventions
   and editorial policies currently in use for the RFC Series.  It
   captures the RFC Editor&#39;s basic requirements and offers guidance
   regarding the style and structure of an RFC.  Additional guidance is
   captured on a website that reflects the experimental nature of that
   guidance and prepares it for future inclusion in the RFC Style guide.

   Guidance provided by this document will not be applied until
   published as an RFC.  Please send your comments about the contents of
   this document to &lt;[email-masked]&gt;. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-styleguide-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.