Subject: I-D Action: draft-zuniga-mif-802-21-overview-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 07:59:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IEEE 802.21 Overview
        Authors         : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Pierrick Seite
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-mif-802-21-overview-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   Some of the messages defined by a potential MIF API may rely on
   functionalities provided by lower layers.  The IEEE 802.21
   specification defines an abstraction of lower layer functions that
   can be useful for a MIF API.  This document provides an overview of
   the IEEE 802.21 specification and enumerates a subset of functions
   that can be used in the context of the MIF API to interact with lower
   layers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zuniga-mif-802-21-overview/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zuniga-mif-802-21-overview-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zuniga-mif-802-21-overview-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/