Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 12:49:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : LDP Extensions for Multi Topology
        Authors         : Quintin Zhao
                          Kamran Raza
                          Chao Zhou
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Lianyuan Li
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-11.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   Multi-Topology (MT) routing is supported in IP networks with the use
   of MT aware IGPs.  In order to provide MT routing within
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Label Distribution Protocol
   (LDP) networks new extensions are required.

   This document describes the LDP protocol extensions required to
   support MT routing in an MPLS environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-multi-topology-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/