Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-sm3-hash-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:12:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SM3 Hash function
        Authors         : Sean Shen
                          Xiaodong Lee
	Filename        : draft-shen-sm3-hash-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document discribles a hash function which is invented by Xiaoyun
   Wang et al.  This algorithm is published by Chinese Commercial
   Cryptography Administration Office ([SM3]) for the use of electronic
   authentication service system.  This document gives IETF standard
   description of the algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-sm3-hash/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-sm3-hash-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shen-sm3-hash-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/