Subject: I-D Action: draft-cao-sfc-control-orchestration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:40:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Controller/Orchestration Requirements and Templates
        Authors         : Zhen Cao
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-cao-sfc-control-orchestration-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   Service Function Chain architecture further enables the modularity of
   network functions; network service functions can be split and chained
   together to compose complicated services.  Network automation relies
   on a specific orchestrator to automatically deploy an end2end service
   or application.  If this end2end service or application has a
   specific requirement to chaining several service functions, there is
   a need of an interface from the application to inform the
   orchestrator.  This document investigates the problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cao-sfc-control-orchestration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cao-sfc-control-orchestration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/