Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-sfc-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 06:57:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining: Framework & Architecture
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Ron Parker
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Jim Guichard
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-sfc-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   IP networks rely more and more on the combination of advanced
   functions (besides the basic routing and forwarding functions) for
   the delivery of added value services.  This document defines a
   reference architecture and a framework to enforce Service Function
   Chaining (SFC) with minimum requirements on the physical topology of
   the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-sfc-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-sfc-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-sfc-framework-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/