Subject: I-D Action: draft-montpetit-transport-strawman-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 11:31:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Services Strawman Architecture
        Authors         : Marie-Jose Montpetit
                          Igor Zhovnirovsky
                          Bernd Reuther
	Filename        : draft-montpetit-transport-strawman-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-02-11

Abstract:
   This document presents one possible architecture to provide
   appropriate transport services to applications. It uses a shim
   layer between the application and the transports. The transport
   is chosen via the shim based on parameters that reflect the needs
   of the applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montpetit-transport-strawman/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montpetit-transport-strawman-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-montpetit-transport-strawman-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/