Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:43:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Framework for SDP Attributes when Multiplexing
        Author          : Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-01.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   The Session Description Protocol (SDP) provides mechanisms to
   describe attributes of multimedia sessions and of individual media
   streams (e.g., Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) sessions) within a
   multimedia session.  In the RTCWeb WG, there is a need to use a
   single 5-tuple for sending and receiving media associated with
   multiple media descriptions ("m=" lines).  Such a requirement has
   raised concerns over the semantic implications of the SDP attributes
   associated with the RTP Media Streams multiplexed over a single
   transport layer flow.

   The scope of this specification is to provide a framework for
   analyzing the multiplexing characteristics of SDP attributes.  The
   specification also categorizes existing attributes based on the
   framework described herein.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/