Subject: I-D Action: draft-kasamatsu-bncurves-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 08:27:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Barreto-Naehrig Curves
        Authors         : Kohei Kasamatsu
                          Satoru Kanno
                          Tetsutaro Kobayashi
                          Yuto Kawahara
	Filename        : draft-kasamatsu-bncurves-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-02-10

Abstract:
   Elliptic curves with pairings are useful tools for constructing
   cryptographic primitives.  In this memo, we specify domain parameters
   of Barreto-Naehrig curves (BN-curves) [5].  The BN-curve is an
   elliptic curve suitable for pairings and allows us to achieve high
   security and efficiency of cryptographic schemes.  This memo
   specifies domain parameters of two 254-bit BN-curves [1] [2] which
   allow us to obtain efficient implementations and domain parameters of
   224, 256, 384, and 512-bit BN-curves which are compliant with ISO/IEC
   15946-5[3].  Furthermore, this memo organizes differences between
   types of elliptic curves specified in ISO document and often used in
   open source software, which are called M-type and D-type,
   respectively[21].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kasamatsu-bncurves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kasamatsu-bncurves-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kasamatsu-bncurves-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/