Subject: I-D Action: draft-sheffer-autovpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 19:30:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The AutoVPN Architecture
        Authors         : Yaron Sheffer
                          Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-sheffer-autovpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-02-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the AutoVPN architecture.  AutoVPN allows
   IPsec security associations to be set up with no prior configuration,
   using the "leap of faith" paradigm.  The document defines a
   lightweight protocol for negotiating such opportunistic encryption
   either directly between hosts or between two security gateways on the
   path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sheffer-autovpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sheffer-autovpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/