Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:11:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP MPLS Based Ethernet VPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Rahul Aggarwal
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          James Uttaro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-05.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for BGP MPLS based Ethernet VPNs
   (EVPN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-evpn-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/