Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eman-framework-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 20:29:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Energy Management Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Energy Management Framework
        Authors         : Benoit Claise
                          Brad Schoening
                          Juergen Quittek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eman-framework-15.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2014-02-03

Abstract:
       This document defines a framework for Energy Management for
       devices and device components within or connected to
       communication networks.  The framework presents a physical
       reference model and information model. The information
       model consists of an Energy Management Domain as a set of
       Energy Objects. Each Energy Object can be attributed with
       identity, classification, and context.  Energy Objects can
       be monitored and controlled with respect to power, Power
       State, energy, demand, Power Attributes, and battery.
       Additionally the framework models relationships and
       capabilities between Energy Objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eman-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eman-framework-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eman-framework-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/