Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-softwire-ce-comm-shared-addr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:42:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Communication between Softwire CEs with shared addresses
        Authors         : Jianping Wu
                          Cong Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-softwire-ce-comm-shared-addr-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   In some Softwire mechanisms, multiple Customer Edge (CE) devices can
   share the same IPv4 address by using different port sets.  This
   document describes a problem of the IPv4 communication between
   Softwire CEs with the same IPv4 address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-softwire-ce-comm-shared-addr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-softwire-ce-comm-shared-addr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/