Subject: I-D Action: draft-kompella-larp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 12:49:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Label Distribution Using ARP
        Authors         : Kireeti Kompella
                          Balaji Rajagopalan
	Filename        : draft-kompella-larp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Address Resolution Protocol
   to distribute MPLS labels for IP host addresses.  Distribution of
   labels via ARP enables simple plug-and-play operation of MPLS, which
   is among the key goals of "MPLS Fabric" architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kompella-larp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kompella-larp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/