Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-sm2-ecdsa-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:30:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SM2 Digital Signature Algorithm
        Authors         : Sean Shen
                          Xiaodong Lee
	Filename        : draft-shen-sm2-ecdsa-02.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document discribles a set of public key cryptographic algorithms
   based on elliptic curves which is invented by Xiaoyun Wang et al.
   These algorithms and recommended parameters are published by Chinese
   Commercial Cryptography Administration Office ([SM2 Algorithms] and
   [SM2 Algorithms Parameters]) for the use of electronic authentication
   service system.  This document gives IETF standard description of the
   algorithms and parameters in [SM2 Algorithms] and [SM2 Algorithms
   Parameters].

   The document [SM2 Algorithms] published by Chinese Commercial
   Cryptography Administration Office includes four parts: general
   introdocution, Digital Signature Algorithm, Key Exchange Protocol and
   Public Key Encryption Algorithm.

   The document [SM2 Algorithms Parameters] gives a set of recommended
   parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-sm2-ecdsa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-sm2-ecdsa-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shen-sm2-ecdsa-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/