Subject: I-D Action: draft-kini-i2rs-pbr-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:30:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information model for Policy Based Routing
        Authors         : Sriganesh Kini
                          Ron Folkes
                          Jan Medved
                          Ram Krishnan
                          Anoop Ghanwani
	Filename        : draft-kini-i2rs-pbr-info-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   Policy Based Routing (PBR) is a generic term that describes
   functionality that currently exists in several routing systems where
   packets are routed, not just based on the destination address but
   rather based on a policy that is configured/programmed in the router.
   This document describes the information model for PBR as it exists in
   many current implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kini-i2rs-pbr-info-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kini-i2rs-pbr-info-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/