Subject: I-D Action: draft-weis-gdoi-iec62351-9-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:07:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GDOI Protocol Support for IEC 62351 Security Services
        Authors         : Brian Weis
                          Maik Seewald
                          Herb Falk
	Filename        : draft-weis-gdoi-iec62351-9-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   The IEC 61850 power utility automation family of standards describe
   methods using Ethernet and IP for distributing control and data
   frames within and between substations.  The IEC 61850-90-5 and IEC
   62351-9 standards specify the use of the Group Domain of
   Interpretation (GDOI) protocol (RFC 6407) to distribute security
   transforms for some IEC 61850 security protocols.  This memo defines
   GDOI payloads to support those security protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-weis-gdoi-iec62351-9/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-weis-gdoi-iec62351-9-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-weis-gdoi-iec62351-9-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/