Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:44:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Relayed Echo Reply mechanism for LSP Ping
        Authors         : Jian Luo
                          Lizhong Jin
                          Thomas Nadeau
                          George Swallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   In some inter autonomous system (AS) and inter-area deployment
   scenarios for Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping and Traceroute, a
   replying LSR may not have the available route to the initiator, and
   the Echo Reply message sent to the initiator would be discarded
   resulting in false negatives or complete failure of operation of LSP
   Ping and Traceroute.  This document describes extensions to LSP Ping
   mechanism to enable the replying Label Switching Router (LSR) to have
   the capability to relay the Echo Response by a set of routable
   intermediate nodes to the initiator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-relay-reply-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/