Subject: I-D Action: draft-rja-smooth-rollover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:24:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Exising Practices for Smooth Key Rollover with Interior Routing Protocols
        Author          : RJ Atkinson
	Filename        : draft-rja-smooth-rollover-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
This document describes some existing deployed operational
practices that are in use to provide smooth key rollover for IETF
interior routing protocols (e.g. IS-IS, OSPFv2, RIPv2).  This is
intended for eventual publication as an Informational RFC on the
Independent Submission track, not via the IETF track.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rja-smooth-rollover/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rja-smooth-rollover-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/