Subject: I-D Action: draft-ejzak-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:23:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDP-based "SCTP over DTLS" data channel negotiation
        Authors         : Keith Drage
                          Richard Ejzak
                          Jerome Marcon
	Filename        : draft-ejzak-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   The Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers (RTCWeb) working group is
   charged to provide protocols to support direct interactive rich
   communication using audio, video, and data between two peers' web-
   browsers.  For the support of data communication, the RTCWeb working
   group has in particular defined the concept of bi-directional data
   channels over SCTP, where each data channel might be used to
   transport other protocols, called sub-protocols.  Data channel setup
   can be done using either the in-band WebRTC Data Channel protocol or
   some external (in-band or out-of-band) negotiation.  This document
   specifies how the SDP offer/answer exchange can be used to achieve
   such an external negotiation.  Even though data channels are designed
   for RTCWeb use initially they may be used by other protocols like,
   but not limited to, the CLUE protocol.  This document is intended to
   be used whereever data channels are used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ejzak-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ejzak-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/