Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 12:39:35 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : XML Media Types
    Author(s)     : H. Thompson, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes
    Pages         : 32 
    Date          : 2014-02-25 
    
 This specification standardizes three media types -- application/xml,
   application/xml-external-parsed-entity, and application/xml-dtd --
   for use in exchanging network entities that are related to the
   Extensible Markup Language (XML) while defining text/xml and text/
   xml-external-parsed-entity as aliases for the respective application/
   types.  This specification also standardizes the &#39;+xml&#39; suffix for
   naming media types outside of these five types when those media types
   represent XML MIME entities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-appsawg-xml-mediatypes-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.