Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-usability-ui-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:05:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web (ABFAB) Usability and User Interface Considerations
        Author          : Rhys Smith
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-usability-ui-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   The use of ABFAB-based technologies requires that the identities to
   be used to authenticate are configured on the client device.
   Achieving this requires software on that device (either built into
   the operating system or a standalone utility) that will interact with
   the user, and manage the user's identities and credential-to-service
   mappings.  Anyone designing that software will face the same set of
   challenges.  This document aims to document these challenges with the
   aim of producing well-thought out UIs with some degree of
   consistency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-abfab-usability-ui-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-abfab-usability-ui-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/