Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-home-xml-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 09:24:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Home Documents for HTTP Services: XML Syntax
        Author          : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-home-xml-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   The current draft for HTTP Home Documents provides a JSON syntax
   only.  This draft provides an XML syntax for the same underlying data
   model, so that the concept of HTTP Home Documents can be consistently
   exposed in both JSON- and XML-based HTTP services.

Note to Readers

   Please discuss this draft on the apps-discuss mailing list [1].

   Online access to all versions and files is available on github [2].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-home-xml/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-home-xml-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-home-xml-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/