Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-l2vpn-segment-evpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 22:08:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment-Based EVPN(S-EVPN)
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Lucy Yong
                          Junlin Zhang
	Filename        : draft-li-l2vpn-segment-evpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   This document proposes an enhanced EVPN mechanism, segment-based EVPN
   (S-EVPN).  It satisfies the requirements of PBB-EVPN but does not
   require PBB implementation on PE.  The solution uses a global label
   for each Ethernet Segment (ES) in an EVPN.  It inserts the source ES
   label into packets at ingress PE and learns C-MAC and source ES label
   binding at egress PE.  The solution makes the implementation easier
   and closer to E-VPN compared to PBB-EVPN but has the PBB-EVPN
   benefits.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-l2vpn-segment-evpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-l2vpn-segment-evpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-l2vpn-segment-evpn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/