Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-wifi-epc-eap-attributes-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 11:07:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : EAP Attributes for WiFi - EPC Integration
        Authors         : Ravi Valmikam
                          Rajeev Koodli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-wifi-epc-eap-attributes-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   With WiFi beginning to establishing itself as a trusted access
   network for service providers, it has become important to provide
   functions commonly available in 3G and 4G networks in WiFi access
   networks.  Such functions include Access Point Name (APN) Selection,
   multiple Packet Data Network (PDN) connections and seamless mobility
   between WiFi and 3G/4G networks.

   EAP/AKA (and EAP/AKA') is standardized by 3GPP as the access
   authentication protocol for trusted access networks.  This IETF
   specification is required for mobile devices to access the 3GPP
   Evolved Packet Core (EPC) networks.  This document defines a few new
   EAP attributes and procedures to provide the above-mentioned
   functions in trusted WiFi access networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-wifi-epc-eap-attributes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-wifi-epc-eap-attributes-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-wifi-epc-eap-attributes-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/