Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 06:13:19 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON data formats for vCard and iCalendar Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : jCal: The JSON format for iCalendar
    Author(s)     : P. Kewisch, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal
    Pages         : 34 
    Date          : 2014-02-19 
    
   This specification defines &quot;jCal&quot;, a JSON format for iCalendar data.
   The iCalendar data format is a text format for capturing and
   exchanging information normally stored within a calendaring and
   scheduling application, for example tasks and events.  JSON is a
   lightweight, text-based, language-independent data interchange format
   commonly used in internet applications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-jcardcal-jcal-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.