Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:58:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Alternate Services
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Patrick McManus
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-02-10

Abstract:
   This document proposes a number of changes to HTTP, centered around
   "alternate services", which allow an origin's resources to be
   available at a separate network location, possibly accessed with a
   different protocol configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-httpbis-alt-svc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/