Subject: I-D Action: draft-tanaka-pce-stateful-pce-data-ctrl-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:49:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateful PCE Extensions for Data Plane Switchover and Balancing
        Authors         : Yosuke Tanaka
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Ina Minei
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-tanaka-pce-stateful-pce-data-ctrl-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) and its corresponding
   protocol extensions provide a mechanism that enables PCE to do
   stateful control of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic
   Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSP).  One application that
   stateful PCE can realize is data traffic reoptimization among the
   LSPs.  Data traffic traversed in a LSP can be switched to another
   PCE-initiated LSP.  Moreover, data traffic can be balanced to
   multiple PCE-initiated LSPs and may also be policed based on a
   signaling bandwidth of a PCE-Initiated LSP using stateful PCE.

   This document specifies the extensions to Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) that allow a stateful PCE to do switchover, balancing
   and policing of data traffic with PCE-initiated LSPs.  This document
   also specifies the extensions, usage and handling of stateful PCEP
   messages and the expected behavior of PCC as the RSVP-TE headend.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tanaka-pce-stateful-pce-data-ctrl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tanaka-pce-stateful-pce-data-ctrl-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tanaka-pce-stateful-pce-data-ctrl-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/