Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:54:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Taxonomy of Grouping Semantics and Mechanisms for Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP) Sources
        Authors         : Jonathan Lennox
                          Kevin Gross
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Bo Burman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-01.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   The terminology about, and associations among, Real-Time Transport
   Protocol (RTP) sources can be complex and somewhat opaque.  This
   document describes a number of existing and proposed relationships
   among RTP sources, and attempts to define common terminology for
   discussing protocol entities and their relationships.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-grouping-taxonomy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/