Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-cocoa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:14:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Simple Congestion Control/Advanced
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-cocoa-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   The CoAP protocol needs to be implemented in such a way that it does
   not cause persistent congestion on the network it uses.  The CoRE
   CoAP specification defines basic behavior that exhibits low risk of
   congestion with minimal implementation requirements.  It also leaves
   room for combining the base specification with advanced congestion
   control mechanisms with higher performance.

   This specification defines some simple advanced CoRE Congestion
   Control mechanisms, Simple CoCoA.  In the present version -01, it is
   already making use of some input from simulations, but might still
   benefit from simplifying it further.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-cocoa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-cocoa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-core-cocoa-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/