Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-crypto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 09:58:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Data-Plane Confidentiality
        Author          : Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-crypto-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for encrypting LISP encapsulated
   traffic.  The design describes how key exchange is achieved using
   existing LISP control-plane mechanisms as well as how to secure the
   LISP data-plane from third-party surveillance attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-crypto/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-crypto-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/