Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsaad-ccamp-rsvpte-bidir-lsp-fastreroute-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 05:44:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol For Fast Reroute of Bidirectional Co-routed Traffic Engineering LSPs
        Authors         : Mike Taillon
                          Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Manav Bhatia
                          Lizhong Jin
                          Frederic Jounay
	Filename        : draft-tsaad-ccamp-rsvpte-bidir-lsp-fastreroute-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-03

Abstract:
   This document defines Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling extensions to support Fast Reroute
   (FRR) of bidirectional co-routed Traffic Engineering (TE) LSPs. These
   extensions enable the re-direction of bidirectional traffic and
   signaling onto bypass tunnels that ensure co-routedness of data and
   signaling paths in the forward and reverse directions after FRR. In
   addition, the RSVP-TE signaling extensions allow the coordination of
   bypass tunnel assignment protecting a common facility in both forward
   and reverse directions prior to or post failure occurrence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsaad-ccamp-rsvpte-bidir-lsp-fastreroute/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsaad-ccamp-rsvpte-bidir-lsp-fastreroute-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsaad-ccamp-rsvpte-bidir-lsp-fastreroute-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/