Subject: I-D Action: draft-newman-email-deep-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:20:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deployable Enhanced Email Privacy (DEEP)
        Authors         : Keith Moore
                          Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-newman-email-deep-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This specification defines a set of requirements and facilities
   designed to improve email privacy.  The focus of this proposal is to
   provide mechanisms intended to increase use of already deployed
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology and enable deployment and
   use of stronger cipher suites for email protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newman-email-deep/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newman-email-deep-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-newman-email-deep-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/