Subject: I-D Action: draft-mehrtens-core-ace-concert-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:54:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained Certificates for the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Author          : Hauke Mehrtens
	Filename        : draft-mehrtens-core-ace-concert-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   The present document defines a new kind of certificate suited for
   constrained environments.  This new kind of certificate is intended
   to be used in Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport
   Layer Security (DTLS) in combination with Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mehrtens-core-ace-concert/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mehrtens-core-ace-concert-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/