Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartley-ccamp-rro-editing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:20:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for RRO Editing
        Authors         : Matt Hartley
                          Zafar Ali
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Cyril Margaria
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-hartley-ccamp-rro-editing-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document provides extensions for the Resource ReserVation
   Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) to allow the communication of
   changes made by a node to the information provided by other nodes in
   a ROUTE_RECORD Object (RRO) in Path and Resv messages, or to
   indicate that it has itself provided incomplete information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartley-ccamp-rro-editing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartley-ccamp-rro-editing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartley-ccamp-rro-editing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/