Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-uta-opportunistic-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2014 20:59:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Opportunistic Encryption Using TLS
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-uta-opportunistic-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-02-02

Abstract:
   This document defines the term "opportunistic encryption using TLS"
   as it applies to application protocols that use TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-uta-opportunistic-tls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-uta-opportunistic-tls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/