Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahlgren-icnrg-netinf-cache-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:34:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NetInf Protocol Extensions for Cache Control
        Authors         : Bengt Ahlgren
                          Boerje Ohlman
	Filename        : draft-ahlgren-icnrg-netinf-cache-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document defines NetInf protocol extensions for controlling
   caching behaviour.  This includes bypassing caches, asking to not
   return data, setting expiration time for objects, and marking objects
   as non-cacheable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahlgren-icnrg-netinf-cache-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahlgren-icnrg-netinf-cache-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/