Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:42:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) Extensions for remote-initiated GMPLS LSP Setup
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Robert Varga
                          Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
     Draft [I-D. draft-crabbe-pce-pce-initiated-lsp] specifies
     procedures that can be used for creation and deletion of PCE-
     initiated LSPs in the active stateful PCE model. However, this
     specification focuses on MPLS networks, and does not cover remote
     instantiation of paths in GMPLS-controlled networks. This document
     complements [I-D. draft-crabbe-pce-pce-initiated-lsp] by addressing
     the requirements for remote-initiated GMPLS LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ali-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/