Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-liu-openv6-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 15:42:07 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Openv6 Architecture for IPv6 Deployment
    Author(s)     : S. LIU, et al
    Filename      : draft-liu-openv6-architecture
    Pages         : 7 
    Date          : 2014-02-14 
    
IPv6 transition leads to costly end-to-end network upgrades and poses
   new challenges in terms of device management with a variety of
   transitional protocols.

   This document provides a cost-effective and flexible unified IPv6
   deployment by describing an architecture of a standard and
   programmatic manner for IPv6 deployment.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-liu-openv6-architecture-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.