Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2014 11:54:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integrating rxgk with AFS
        Authors         : Simon Wilkinson
                          Benjamin Kaduk
	Filename        : draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-02-03

Abstract:
   This document describes how the new GSSAPI-based rxgk security class
   for RX is integrated with the AFS application protocol.  It describes
   a number of extensions to the basic rxgk protocol, clarifies a number
   of implementation issues, and provides values for the application-
   specific elements of rxgk.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilkinson-afs3-rxgk-afs-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/