Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 05:00:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Experimental Option for TCP Host Identification
        Authors         : Brandon Williams
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-11

Abstract:
   Recent IETF proposals have identified benefits to more distinctly
   identifying the hosts that are hidden behind a shared address/prefix
   sharing device or application-layer proxy.  Analysis indicates that
   the use of a TCP option for this purpose can be successfully applied
   to a broad range of use cases.  This document describes a common
   experimental TCP option format for host identification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/