Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-nonascii-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 14:25:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Use of Non-ASCII Characters in RFCs
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-nonascii-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document lays out the requirements regarding the use of non-
   ASCII characters in RFCs.  It includes examples for the different
   sections of an RFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-nonascii/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-nonascii-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/