Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhodyzhang-actn-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:23:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for Abstraction and Control of Transport Networks (ACTN)
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Xian Zhang
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-dhodyzhang-actn-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the Abstraction and Control of Transport
   Networks (ACTN) use cases that may be potentially deployed in various
   transport networks and apply to different applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhodyzhang-actn-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhodyzhang-actn-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/