Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 10:13:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Overview for MSRP Recording based on SIPREC
        Authors         : Michael Yan
                          Paul H. Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   SIPREC is capable of recording interactive text media that is
   transmitted via RTP.  However that format is not commonly used for
   message or chat scenarios.  There is also a need for recording text
   media carried via MSRP.  One case of note is exchange of text between
   hearing-impaired users and emergence service bureaus.  Also,
   recording support is needed for MSRP used in chat conferences and
   multimedia conferences.

   This document describes how to achieve MSRP channel recording within
   the mechanism of SIP Recording (SIPREC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-siprec-msrp-recording-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/