Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 20:03:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Efficient Chunk Availability Compression for PPSP
        Authors         : Lingli Deng
                          Jin Peng
                          Yunfei Zhang
                          Yihong Huang
	Filename        : draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-02-13

Abstract:
   Bloom filters are proposed to be used in compressing chunk
   availability information, periodically exchanged between peers and
   the tracker through PPSP-TP and PPSPP protocols, to reduce relevant
   cost and enhance scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-ppsp-bfbitmap-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/