Subject: I-D Action: draft-haas-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 2014 15:01:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarification of the Flowspec Redirect Extended Community
        Author          : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-haas-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-02-05

Abstract:
   This document clarifies the formatting of the the BGP Flowspec
   Redirect Extended Community, originally documented in RFC 5575.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haas-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haas-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/