Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-2870bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 08:27:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Root Name Service Protocol and Deployment Requirements
        Authors         : Marc Blanchet
                          Lars-Johan Liman
	Filename        : draft-iab-2870bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-02-11

Abstract:
   The DNS Root Name service is a critical part of the Internet
   architecture.  The protocol and deployment requirements expected to
   be implemented for the DNS root name service are defined in this
   document.  Operational requirements are out of scope.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-2870bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-2870bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-2870bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/