Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-mptcp-mobile-network-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:00:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPTCP Proxy for Mobile Networks
        Authors         : Lingli Deng
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Tao Sun
	Filename        : draft-deng-mptcp-mobile-network-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document discusses the motivation and usecases for ISP deployed
   MPTCP proxies in mobile networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-mptcp-mobile-network-proxy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-mptcp-mobile-network-proxy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/