Subject: I-D Action: draft-fan-ippm-web-metrics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 19:47:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Metrics for Web Browsing
        Author          : Peng Fan
	Filename        : draft-fan-ippm-web-metrics-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies metrics to evaluate performance for web
   browsing service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fan-ippm-web-metrics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fan-ippm-web-metrics-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/