Subject: I-D Action: draft-petlund-latency-transport-services-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 13:40:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Services and low latency
        Author          : Andreas Petlund
	Filename        : draft-petlund-latency-transport-services-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document categorises different classes of network latency,
   discusses possible metrics for determining the characteristics of
   latency-sensitive flows and addresses the use of transport services
   as a means for achieving transport latency reduction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petlund-latency-transport-services/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petlund-latency-transport-services-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/