Subject: I-D Action: draft-pouwelse-perpass-shadow-internet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 08:02:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Shadow Internet: liberation from Surveillance, Censorship and Servers
        Author          : Johan Pouwelse
	Filename        : draft-pouwelse-perpass-shadow-internet-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes some scenarios and requirements for Internet
   hardening by creating what we term a shadow Internet, defined as an
   infrastructure in which the ability of governments to conduct
   indiscriminate eavesdropping or censor media dissemination is
   reduced.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pouwelse-perpass-shadow-internet/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pouwelse-perpass-shadow-internet-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/