Subject: I-D Action: draft-michaelson-signerinfo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2014 08:03:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarifying RPKI use of CMS SignerInfo"
        Authors         : George Michaelson
                          Geoff Huston
	Filename        : draft-michaelson-signerinfo-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-02-06

Abstract:
   RFC6485 section 2 mandated a single CMS OID sha256withRSAEncryption
   from RFC4055 for use in the CMS SignerInfo field.  This draft updates
   RFC6485 and extends it to permit the correct CMS use which includes
   an option of rsaEncryption for the SignerInfo field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-michaelson-signerinfo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-michaelson-signerinfo-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-michaelson-signerinfo-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/