Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 17:57:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM and vCard mapping
        Author          : Bert Greevenbosch
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a mapping between SCIM and vCard.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/