Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 13:09:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AES-CCM ECC Cipher Suites for TLS
        Authors         : David McGrew
                          Daniel V. Bailey
                          Matthew Campagna
                          Robert Dugal
	Filename        : draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-08.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-02-12

Abstract:
   This memo describes the use of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
   in the Counter and CBC-MAC Mode (CCM) of operation within Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) to provide confidentiality and data origin
   authentication.  The AES-CCM algorithm is amenable to compact
   implementations, making it suitable for constrained environments,
   while at the same time providing a high level of security.  The
   ciphersuites defined in this document use Elliptic Curve Cryptography
   (ECC), and are advantageous in networks with limited bandwidth.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcgrew-tls-aes-ccm-ecc-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/