Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-mile-iodef-plasma-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 11:10:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Plasma Protected IODEF
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-mile-iodef-plasma-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-02-11

Abstract:
   The Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) defines a XML
   representation for information about computer security incidents.
   The driver for the standardization effort for IODEF is the desire to
   share the information as part of the cybersecurity response.  As the
   security considerations of RFC5070 notes, the data can be sensitive
   and should only be disclosed to appropriate parties.  This document
   describes how to use the Plasma policy enforcement model to ensure
   access to the IODEF data follows the appropriate policies in a
   distributed environment and independent of the transports used to
   share the information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-mile-iodef-plasma/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-mile-iodef-plasma-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/