Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 17:41:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Stateless GRE Tunnel
        Authors         : Li Xue
                          Dayong Guo
	Filename        : draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) is regarded as a popular
   encapsulation tunnel technology because of simpleness and easy
   implementation.  When a node tries to encapsulate the user traffic in
   a GRE tunnel, it needs to first obtain the IP address of some
   destination node to decapsulate the GRE packets.  According to the
   information of destination node, a node can setup the GRE tunnel
   connection.  In practice, the IP address of decapsulation node of GRE
   tunnel may be manually configured on the GRE encapsulation side.
   This configuration introduces efficiency issues for operators,
   especially, in the scenarios where there are large amount of GRE
   tunnels needed.  This work proposes an approach to configure the GRE
   tunnel dynamically.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/