Subject: I-D Action: draft-dolson-sfc-vlan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2014 11:30:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VLAN Service Function Chaining
        Author          : David Dolson
	Filename        : draft-dolson-sfc-vlan-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes an implementation of Service Function Chains
   (SFC) utilizing standard VLAN switching, appropriate for bump-in-the-
   wire Service Function nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolson-sfc-vlan/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dolson-sfc-vlan-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/