Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 16:03:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RESTCONF Protocol
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Kent Watsen
                          Rex Fernando
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-00.txt
	Pages           : 95
	Date            : 2014-03-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a REST-like protocol that provides a
   programmatic interface over HTTP for accessing data defined in YANG,
   using the datastores defined in NETCONF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/