Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 11:00:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multicast Mobility Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mobile Multicast Sender Support in Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) Domains
        Authors         : Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Shuai Gao
                          Hong-Ke Zhang
                          Matthias Waehlisch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-09.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-03-31

Abstract:
   Multicast communication can be enabled in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains
   via the Local Mobility Anchors by deploying MLD proxy functions at
   Mobile Access Gateways, via a direct traffic distribution within an
   ISP's access network, or by selective route optimization schemes.
   This document describes a base solution and an experimental protocol
   to support mobile multicast senders in Proxy Mobile IPv6 domains for
   all three scenarios.  Protocol optimizations for synchronizing PMIPv6
   with PIM, as well as a peering function for MLD Proxies are defined.
   Mobile sources always remain agnostic of multicast mobility
   operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-multimob-pmipv6-source-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/