Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-authentication-results-smime-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2014 13:55:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authentication-Results Registration for S/MIME signature verification
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-authentication-results-smime-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-03-16

Abstract:
   RFC 7001 specifies the Authentication-Results header field for
   conveying results of message authentication checks.  This document
   defines a new authentication method to be used in the Authentication-
   Results header field for S/MIME related signature checks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-authentication-results-smime/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-authentication-results-smime-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-authentication-results-smime-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/