Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-dtntsync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 10:19:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delay Tolerant Networking Time Synchronization - Problem Statement
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-dtntsync-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-03-12

Abstract:
   Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking (DTN) introduces a network model
   in which communications may be subject to long delays and/or
   intermittent connectivity.  DTN nodes include timestamps in the
   bundles of data they send so that correspondents can identify the
   bundles and determine the length of time they have been in the
   system.  However, there is currently no specified strategy for
   synchronizing the clocks between DTN nodes.  This document therefore
   presents a problem statement for time synchronization in DTNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-dtntsync/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-dtntsync-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/