Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhuvan-bmwg-of-controller-benchmarking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 09:25:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for OpenFlow SDN Controller Performance
        Authors         : Bhuvaneswaran Vengainathan
                          Anton Basil
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-bhuvan-bmwg-of-controller-benchmarking-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2014-03-25

Abstract:
   This document discusses and defines a number of tests that may be
   used to measure the performance characteristics of OpenFlow (OF) SDN
   controller. In addition to defining the tests, this document
   also describes specific formats for reporting the results of the
   tests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhuvan-bmwg-of-controller-benchmarking/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhuvan-bmwg-of-controller-benchmarking-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/