Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 07:49:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP) Extension TLVs
        Authors         : Christopher Dearlove
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-03-05

Abstract:
   This specification describes extensions to definitions of TLVs used
   by the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and
   the MANET Neighborhood Discovery Protocol (NHDP), to increase their
   abilities to accommodate protocol extensions.  This document updates
   OLSRv2 and RFC6130.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-nhdp-olsrv2-tlv-extension-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/