Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpws-iw-oam-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 13:36:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OAM Procedures for VPWS Interworking
        Authors         : Mustapha Aissaoui
                          Peter B. Busschbach
                          Dave Allan
                          Monique Morrow
                          Thomas Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpws-iw-oam-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-03-12

Abstract:
   This draft proposes OAM procedures for the Ethernet interworking, IP
   interworking and FR-ATM interworking Virtual Private
   Wire Service (VPWS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpws-iw-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpws-iw-oam-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpws-iw-oam-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/