Subject: I-D Action: draft-shyam-mshn-ipv6-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 22:02:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mesh Structured Hierarchical Networking and IPv6
        Author          : Shyamaprasad Bandyopadhyay
	Filename        : draft-shyam-mshn-ipv6-19.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-03-04

Abstract:
   This document tries to address an approach for the reorganization of
   the entire network in a large address space. It describes how a
   three-tier mesh structured hierarchy can be established based on
   fragmenting the entire space into some regions and some sub regions
   inside each of them. It addresses issues which could be relevant to
   this architecture in the context of IPv6. This document also tries to
   come out with an approach how IP switch based network can perform as
   good as ATM network for the processing of real time traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shyam-mshn-ipv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shyam-mshn-ipv6-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shyam-mshn-ipv6-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/