Subject: I-D Action: draft-haynes-nfsv4-layout-types-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 11:45:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for a New pNFS Layout Type
        Author          : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-haynes-nfsv4-layout-types-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-03-15

Abstract:
   This document provides help in distinguishing between the
   requirements for Network File System (NFS) version 4.1's Parallel NFS
   (pNFS) and those those specifically directed to the pNFS File Layout.
   The lack of a clear separation between the two set of requirements
   may be troublesome for those trying to specify new Layout Types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haynes-nfsv4-layout-types/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haynes-nfsv4-layout-types-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haynes-nfsv4-layout-types-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/