Subject: I-D Action: draft-eddy-rfc793bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 06:14:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission Control Protocol Specification
        Author          : Wesley M. Eddy
	Filename        : draft-eddy-rfc793bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2014-03-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Internet's Transmission Control Protocol
   (TCP).  TCP is an important transport layer protocol in the Internet
   stack, and has continuously evolved over decades of use and growth of
   the Internet.  Over this time, a number of changes have been made to
   TCP as it was specified in RFC 793, though these have only been
   documented in a piecemeal fashion.  This document collects and brings
   those changes together with the protocol specification from RFC 793.
   This document obsoletes RFC 793 and several other RFCs (TODO: list
   actual RFCs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eddy-rfc793bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eddy-rfc793bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eddy-rfc793bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/