Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-httpbis-http2-protocol-layering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 10:16:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Protocol Layering in HTTP/2
        Authors         : Wenbo Zhu
                          Takeshi Yoshino
                          Roberto Peon
	Filename        : draft-zhu-httpbis-http2-protocol-layering-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This document discusses requirements that will allow HTTP/2 to be
   used as a generic transport for use cases beyond the basic HTTP/1.1
   request-response messaging.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-httpbis-http2-protocol-layering/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-httpbis-http2-protocol-layering-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/