Subject: I-D Action: draft-kadobayashi-smime-secureops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 23:48:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of S/MIME Encryption Function in Enterprises
        Authors         : Youki Kadobayashi
                          Kazunori Ando
                          Kohei Kasamatsu
                          Satoru Kanno
	Filename        : draft-kadobayashi-smime-secureops-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   In this document, we provide a method for enterprises to utilize and
   operate the use of S/MIME to handle highly confidential information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kadobayashi-smime-secureops/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kadobayashi-smime-secureops-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/