Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-sacm-telereq-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 04:29:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Telecommunication Requirement
        Authors         : Xiaojun Zhuang
                          Minpeng Qi
                          Judy Zhu
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-sacm-telereq-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-03-21

Abstract:
   This memo documents describes an additional use case based on
   telecommunication scenario which is also fit for common enterprise scenario

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-sacm-telereq/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-sacm-telereq-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhuang-sacm-telereq-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/