Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-softwire-lw4over6-radext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 19:01:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Radius Extension for Lightweight 4over6
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Qi Sun
                          Qiong Sun
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Tina Tsou
                          ZiLong Liu
	Filename        : draft-sun-softwire-lw4over6-radext-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-03-06

Abstract:
   lightweight 4over6(lw4over6) [I-D.ietf-softwire-lw4over6] is an
   extension to DS-Lite in which the amount of state maintained in
   lwAFTR has been reduced to per-subscriber-level.  The lwB4 needs to
   be provisioned with the public IPv4 address and port set it is
   allowed to use.  The DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 Transport [I.D-ietf-dhc-
   dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6] and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
   Option for Port Set [I.D-sun-dhc-port-set-option] can be used for
   lwB4 to provison with the public IPv4 address and port set.

   However, in many networks, the configuration information may be
   stored in Authentication Authorization and Accounting (AAA) servers
   while user configuration is mainly from Broadband Network Gateway
   (BNG).  This document defines a Remote Authentication Dial In User
   Service (RADIUS) attribute that carries lightweight 4over6
   configuration information from AAA server to BNG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-softwire-lw4over6-radext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-softwire-lw4over6-radext-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sun-softwire-lw4over6-radext-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/