Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:23:33 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : An architectural framework of the internet for the real IP world
    Author(s)     : S. Bandyopadhyay
    Filename      : draft-shyam-real-ip-framework
    Pages         : 13 
    Date          : 2014-03-18 
    
   This document tries to propose an architectural framework of the
   internet in the real IP world. It shows how to reorganize the
   provider network with a large address space. It describes how a
   three-tier mesh structured hierarchy can be established based on
   fragmenting the entire space into some regions and some sub regions
   inside each of them. It addresses issues which could be relevant to
   this architecture in the context of IPv6.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.