Subject: I-D Action: draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 10:47:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asserting DNS Administrative Boundaries Within DNS Zones
        Authors         : Andrew Sullivan
                          Jeff Hodges
	Filename        : draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-03-04

Abstract:
   Some Internet client entities on the Internet make inferences about
   the administrative relationships among services on the Internet based
   on the domain names at which they are offered.  At present, it is not
   possible to ascertain organizational administrative boundaries in the
   DNS, therefore such inferences can be erroneous in various ways.
   Mitigation strategies deployed so far will not scale.  The solution
   offered in this memo is to provide a means to make explicit
   assertions regarding the administrative relationships between domain
   names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/