Subject: I-D Action: draft-allen-dispatch-routing-out-of-dialog-request-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 14:52:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Indicating that out of dialog requests related to an existing dialog must be routed via an intermediar
        Author          : Andrew Allen
	Filename        : draft-allen-dispatch-routing-out-of-dialog-request-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-03-11

Abstract:
   This document discusses the problems for out of dialog requests that
   are related to another dialog, caused by B2BUA intermediaries that
   modify SIP parameters or terminate dialogs and proposes some possible
   solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allen-dispatch-routing-out-of-dialog-request/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allen-dispatch-routing-out-of-dialog-request-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/