Subject: I-D Action: draft-martinsen-tram-ssoda-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 03:37:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Single SOcket Dual Allocation with TURN
        Authors         : Paal-Erik Martinsen
                          Justin Uberti
                          Oleg Moskalenko
	Filename        : draft-martinsen-tram-ssoda-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-03-17

Abstract:
   This draft describes a simple method for allocating one IPv4 and one
   IPv6 relay address from a single ALLOCATE request to the TURN server.
   This saves local ports on the client, reduces the number of
   candidates gathered by the client, and reduces the number of messages
   sent between the client and the TURN server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martinsen-tram-ssoda/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martinsen-tram-ssoda-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/