Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 22:19:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Supporting Explicit Inclusion or Exclusion of Abstract Nodes for a Subset of P2MP Destinations in Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP).
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Venugopal Reddy Kondreddy
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-03-31

Abstract:
   The ability to determine paths of point-to-multipoint (P2MP)
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
   Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) is one the key
   requirements for Path Computation Element (PCE).  [RFC6006] and
   [PCE-P2MP-PROCEDURES] describes these mechanisms for intra and inter
   domain path computation via PCE(s).

   This document describes the motivation and PCEP extension for
   explicitly specifying abstract nodes for inclusion or exclusion for a
   subset of destinations during P2MP path computation via PCE(s).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/