Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 15:36:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reoptimization of Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Loosely Routed LSPs
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Robert H. Venator
                          Yuji Kamite
	Filename        : draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-03-10

Abstract:
   This document defines Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling extensions for reoptimizing loosely
   routed Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) Traffic Engineered (TE) Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) in an Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsaad-mpls-p2mp-loose-path-reopt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/