Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 01:23:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Handling Unknown DHCPv6 Messages
        Authors         : Yong Cui
                          Qi Sun
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-03-13

Abstract:
   DHCPv6 is not specific about handling messages with unknown types.
   This memo describes the problems and defines how a DHCPv6 server,
   client or relay agent should behave when receiving unknown DHCPv6
   messages.  This document also provides advice for authors of future
   documents defining new messages sent from DHCP servers to DHCP relay
   agents, and should be read by potential authors of such documents.
   This document updates RFC3315.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-unknown-msg-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/