Subject: I-D Action: draft-friedl-uta-smtp-mta-certs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 10:47:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Certificate Identity Verification Procedure for SMTP MTA to MTA Connections
        Authors         : Stephan Friedl
                          Tom Kaupe
                          Sriram Gorti
	Filename        : draft-friedl-uta-smtp-mta-certs-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes TLS server identity verification procedure
   for Message Transfer Agent (MTA) to Message Transfer Agent
   connections in an SMTP email network, with specific guidance on
   identity verification steps associated with delegated email services.
   This document is intended to supplement the identify verification
   procedures described in [RFC6125].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-friedl-uta-smtp-mta-certs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-friedl-uta-smtp-mta-certs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/