Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-shyam-rt-pkt-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 09:26:05 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : An approach of transportation of RT packets through IP switch based networks to achieve the best performance.
    Author(s)     : S. Bandyopadhyay
    Filename      : draft-shyam-rt-pkt-transport
    Pages         : 5 
    Date          : 2014-03-18 
    
   This document intends to find out the size of an IP packet at which
   VoIP applications will produce the best result. It emphasizes the
   physical phenomenon because of which ATM networks perform better than
   the IP switch based networks and tries to come out with an approach
   by which IP switch based network can perform as good as ATM network
   for the processing of real time traffic.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-shyam-rt-pkt-transport-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.