Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 04:12:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Call Control UUI Service for SIP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Mechanism for Transporting User to User Call Control Information in SIP
        Authors         : Alan Johnston
                          James Rafferty
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-13.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   There is a class of applications which benefit from using SIP to
   exchange User to User Information (UUI) data during session
   establishment.  This information, known as call control UUI data, is
   a small piece of data inserted by an application initiating the
   session, and utilized by an application accepting the session.  The
   rules which apply for a specific application are defined by a UUI
   package.  This UUI data is opaque to SIP and its function is
   unrelated to any basic SIP function.  This document defines a new SIP
   header field, User-to-User, to transport UUI data, along with an
   extension mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cuss-sip-uui-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/