Subject: I-D Action: draft-popa-6lo-6loplc-ipv6-over-ieee19012-networks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 18:09:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 6LoPLC: Transmission of IPv6 Packets over IEEE 1901.2 Narrowband Powerline Communication Networks
        Authors         : Daniel Popa
                          Jonathan W. Hui
	Filename        : draft-popa-6lo-6loplc-ipv6-over-ieee19012-networks-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-03-30

Abstract:
   This document updates [RFC 4944], "Transmission of IPv6 Packets over
   IEEE 802.15.4 Networks", and [RFC 6282], "Compression Format for IPv6
   Datagrams over IEEE 802.15.4-Based Networks", and specifies the
   6LoPLC technology: the transmission of IPv6 packets over IEEE 1901.2
   narrowband powerline communication networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-popa-6lo-6loplc-ipv6-over-ieee19012-networks/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-popa-6lo-6loplc-ipv6-over-ieee19012-networks-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/