Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhattacharyya-core-coap-lite-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 05:37:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight mutual authentication for CoAP (WIP)
        Authors         : Abhijan Bhattacharyya
                          Soma Bandyopadhyay
                          Arijit Ukil
                          Tulika Bose
                          Arpan Pal
	Filename        : draft-bhattacharyya-core-coap-lite-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This draft presents a work-in-progress on a challenge-response based
   lightweight authentication scheme to mutually authenticate CoAP
   client and server for establishing a secure unicast communication
   channel. The draft discusses the generic idea behind the proposed
   authentication scheme, as well as presents its CoAP specific
   adoption. The proposed scheme has low communication overhead and can
   be a robust alternative against the usual DTLS based connection
   initiation scheme with PSK.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhattacharyya-core-coap-lite-auth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhattacharyya-core-coap-lite-auth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/