Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-dnse-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 14:03:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Private-DNS
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-dnse-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes DNSE-JX, a transport security mechanism for
   the DNS protocol. The mechanism may be employed to secure
   communication between a client and its resolver or between a resolver
   and an authoritative server.

   Service binding including key exchange is effected using the JSON
   Service Connect (JCX) Protocol. DNS protocol messages are wrapped in
   a new framing protocol.

   Deployment of the new security mechanism compliments DNSSEC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-dnse/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-dnse-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/