Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-sfc-service-forwarding-label-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 15:15:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Forwarding Label
        Authors         : Changcheng Huang
                          Jiafeng Zhu
                          Peng He
	Filename        : draft-huang-sfc-service-forwarding-label-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   New services such as network function virtualization (NFV), service
   chaining, and application-centric traffic steering bring new
   opportunities for network providers and service providers. This
   internet draft defines a new Layer 5 packet header format called
   Service Forwarding Label (SFL) and procedures which can be used as a
   universal label to differentiate various services and forward
   packets based on different service requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-sfc-service-forwarding-label/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-sfc-service-forwarding-label-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/