Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-strint-networking-functions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 02:36:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy and Networking Functions
        Author          : Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-arkko-strint-networking-functions-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-03-06

Abstract:
   This paper discusses the inherent tussle between network functions
   and some aspects of privacy.  There is clearly room for a much
   improved privacy in Internet communications, but there are also
   interesting interactions with network functions, e.g., what
   information networks need to provide a service.  Exploring these
   limits is useful to better understand potential improvements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-strint-networking-functions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-strint-networking-functions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/