Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-intarea-unified-v6-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 03:30:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unified IPv6 Transition Framework With Flow-based Forwarding
        Authors         : Yong Cui
                          Yuchi Chen
	Filename        : draft-cui-intarea-unified-v6-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-03-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a unified IPv6 transition framework.  This
   framework makes use of the flow-based packet forwarding technology,
   which can simplify the implementation of both control plane and data
   plane operations of transition mechanisms.  The purpose of this work
   is to provide an integrated and flexible framework to implement and
   deploy the most popular translation and tunneling mechanisms, such as
   NAT64, DS-Lite, Lightweight 4over6 and MAP-E. This framework can
   benefit the industry by reducing the cost of implementation,
   providing flexibility for deployment, and enabling transition
   mechanisms to coexist and cooperate in the common infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-intarea-unified-v6-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-intarea-unified-v6-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cui-intarea-unified-v6-framework-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/