Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 07:11:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CLUE Protocol Data Channel
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-03-20

Abstract:
   This document defines how to use the WebRTC Data Channel mechanism,
   together with the Data Channel Establishment Protocol (DCEP) in order
   to establish a data channel, referred to as CLUE Data Channel, for
   transporting CLUE protocol messages between two CLUE entities.

   The document defines the SCTP considerations specific to a CLUE Data
   Channel, the SDP offer/answer procedures for negotiating the
   establishment of, and the DCEP procedures for opening, a CLUE Data
   Channel.

   Details and procedures associated with the CLUE protocol are outside
   the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-datachannel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/