Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-framework-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 03:06:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Framework for CDN Interconnection
        Authors         : Larry Peterson
                          Bruce Davie
                          Ray van Brandenburg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-framework-10.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This document presents a framework for Content Distribution Network
   Interconnection (CDNI).  The purpose of the framework is to provide
   an overall picture of the problem space of CDNI and to describe the
   relationships among the various components necessary to interconnect
   CDNs.  CDN Interconnection requires the specification of interfaces
   and mechanisms to address issues such as request routing,
   distribution metadata exchange, and logging information exchange
   across CDNs.  The intent of this document is to outline what each
   interface needs to accomplish, and to describe how these interfaces
   and mechanisms fit together, while leaving their detailed
   specification to other documents.  It obsoletes RFC 3466.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-framework-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-framework-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/