Subject: I-D Action: draft-york-vpoll-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 10:50:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VPOLL: Consensus Scheduling Component for iCalendar
        Authors         : Eric York
                          Cyrus Daboo
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-york-vpoll-01.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2014-03-04

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a new iCalendar component which allows
   for consensus scheduling, that is voting on a number of alternative
   meeting or task alternatives.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-york-vpoll/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-york-vpoll-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-york-vpoll-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/