Subject: I-D Action: draft-httpurlmask-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 00:47:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : There should be a concept of mask applied to HTTP URLs.
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-httpurlmask-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2014-03-26

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for an HTTP client browser to be able
to     use masks and create masks by logic and drag and drop in the browser and
see     them as pulldown menu in the browser while viewing URLs or URIs?.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-httpurlmask/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-httpurlmask-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/