Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-more-link-relations-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:20:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional Link Relation Registrations
        Author          : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-more-link-relations-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-03-12

Abstract:
   This specification registers a handful of new RFC 5988 Link Relation
   types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-more-link-relations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-more-link-relations-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-more-link-relations-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/