Subject: I-D Action: draft-lishi-ipngwg-dbnetlayer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 22:17:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Double Network Layer solution as IPng
        Author          : Shi Li
	Filename        : draft-lishi-ipngwg-dbnetlayer-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-03-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a new proposal for IPng. Compared to IPv6,
   this proposal has bigger address space, and most importantly, is
   HIGHLY COMPATIBLE with IPv4.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lishi-ipngwg-dbnetlayer/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lishi-ipngwg-dbnetlayer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/