Subject: I-D Action: draft-huitema-perpass-dhcp-identifiers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 22:39:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unique Identifiers in DHCP options enable device tracking
        Author          : Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-huitema-perpass-dhcp-identifiers-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-03-12

Abstract:
   Some DHCP options carry unique identifiers.  These identifiers can
   enable device tracking even if the device administrator takes care of
   randomizing other potential identifications like link-layer addresses
   or IPv6 addresses.  This document reviews these options and proposes
   solutions for better management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huitema-perpass-dhcp-identifiers/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huitema-perpass-dhcp-identifiers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/