Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-pce-dns-pce-discovery-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 00:38:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery using Domain Name System(DNS)
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniel King
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-wu-pce-dns-pce-discovery-05.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   Discovery of the Path Computation Element (PCE) within an IGP area or
   routing domain is possible using OSPF [RFC5088] and IS-IS [RFC5089].
   However, it has been established that in certain deployment scenarios
   PCEs may not wish, or be able to participate within the IGP process.
   In those scenarios, it is beneficial for the Path Computation Client
   (PCC) (or other PCE) to discover PCEs via an alternative mechanism to
   those proposed in [RFC5088] and [RFC5089].

   This document specifies the requirements, use cases, procedures and
   extensions to support PCE type and capability discovery via DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-pce-dns-pce-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-pce-dns-pce-discovery-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-pce-dns-pce-discovery-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/