Subject: I-D Action: draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 14:53:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A TCP Authentication Option Extension for Payload Encryption
        Author          : Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-03-19

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the TCP Authentication
   Option (TCP-AO) to encrypt the TCP segment payload in addition to
   providing TCP-AO's authentication of the payload, TCP header, and IP
   pseudoheader. This extension changes how the packet contents and
   headers are processed and which keys are derived, but not its key
   coordination or protection of long-lived connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/