Subject: I-D Action: draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-multipath-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 08:51:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Load Sharing for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
        Authors         : Paul D. Amer
                          Martin Becke
                          Thomas Dreibholz
                          Nasif Ekiz
                          Janardhan Iyengar
                          Preethi Natarajan
                          Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-multipath-08.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-03-19

Abstract:
   The Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) supports multi-homing
   for providing network fault tolerance.  However, mainly one path is
   used for data transmission.  Only timer-based retransmissions are
   carried over other paths as well.

   This document describes how multiple paths can be used simultaneously
   for transmitting user messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-multipath/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-multipath-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-multipath-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/