Subject: I-D Action: draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 08:31:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Test Delegations from the Root Prior to Full Allocation and Delegation
        Authors         : Geoff Huston
                          Olaf Kolkman
                          Andrew Sullivan
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2013-11-18

Abstract:
   The delegation of certain strings as generic Top Level Domains
   (gTLDs) may cause stability and security issues if such strings have
   been used in private environments prior to their delegation.  Test
   delegations can be used to enable empirical research on the extent of
   the potential for name collision.  This document describes one such
   approach to an empirical testing framework for name collision, and
   considers the applicability of this approach to detect other forms of
   name collision.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kolkman-root-test-delegation-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/