Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-consensuscrypto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 07:09:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Consensus Cryptographic Algorithms
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-consensuscrypto-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-03-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies conformance criteria for choices of
   cryptographic algorithms. Conformance with this document establishes
   that an implementation supports the community consensus for choice of
   cryptographic algorithms at the time of publication and that the
   implementation can interoperate with other implementations compliant
   with the specified criteria.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-consensuscrypto/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-consensuscrypto-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/