Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 02:17:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic Placement of Multi-Segment Pseudowires
        Authors         : Luca Martini
                          Matthew Bocci
                          Florin Balus
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-21.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   RFC5254 describes the service provider requirements for extending the
   reach of pseudowires (PW) across multiple Packet Switched Network
   domains. A Multi-Segment PW is defined as a set of two or more
   contiguous PW segments that behave and function as a single point-
   to-point PW. This document describes extensions to the PW control
   protocol to dynamically place the segments of the multi-segment
   pseudowire among a set of Provider Edge (PE) routers. This document
   also updates RFC6073 as follows: it updates the
    value of the length field of the PW Switching Point PE Sub-TLV Type
   0x06 to 14.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-dynamic-ms-pw-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/