Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-sfc-dc-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 21:31:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining Use Cases In Data Centers
        Authors         : Surendra Kumar
                          Cesar Obediente
                          Mudassir Tufail
	Filename        : draft-kumar-sfc-dc-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-03-30

Abstract:
   Data center operators deploy a variety of layer 4 through layer 7
   service functions in both physical and virtual form factors.  Most
   traffic originating, transiting, or terminating in the data center is
   subject to treatment by multiple service functions.

   This document describes use cases that demonstrate the applicability
   of Service Function Chaining (SFC) within a data center environment
   and provides SFC requirements for data center centric use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-sfc-dc-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-sfc-dc-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kumar-sfc-dc-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/