Subject: I-D Action: draft-bollow-wisdomtaskforce-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 02:34:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Plan to Establish a Wisdom Task Force
        Author          : Norbert Bollow
	Filename        : draft-bollow-wisdomtaskforce-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This memo calls for the creation of a new governance forum named
   "Wisdom Task Force" (WisdomTF).  The main purpose of the WisdomTF is
   to facilitate consensus-seeking strategy-oriented discussions
   regarding governance actions that may be decided by national
   parliaments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bollow-wisdomtaskforce/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bollow-wisdomtaskforce-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bollow-wisdomtaskforce-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/