Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-kitten-impersonation-naming-attr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 19:19:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Impersonation Naming Attribute for the Generic Security Services Application Programming Interface (GSS-API)
        Author          : Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-williams-kitten-impersonation-naming-attr-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-03-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for impersonation of one principal
   by another.  Relying parties are expected to apply policy to decide
   which impersonation attempts they accept.  Trusted third parties may
   provide assistance in evaluating policy.  The proposed system fails
   safe: applications that do not support it see their peers as the
   impersonators, not the impersonated principals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-kitten-impersonation-naming-attr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-kitten-impersonation-naming-attr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/