Subject: I-D Action: draft-lapuh-spb-deployment-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 06:59:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPB Deployment Considerations
        Authors         : Roger Lapuh
                          Paul Unbehagen
                          Peter Ashwood-Smith
                          Phillip Taylor
	Filename        : draft-lapuh-spb-deployment-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-03-31

Abstract:
   Based on many live deployments, including the Sochi Winter Olympics
   2014 network and multiple interoperability events, this document
   provides advice to network operators about best practices when
   implementing IEEE 802.1aq Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) networks. It
   is principally addressed to system integrators and solution
   providers, including those that do not yet support SPB. Some advice
   to protocol implementers is also provided.  The intention of the
   advice is to facilitate multi vendor network deployments as well as
   provide guidance for new installations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lapuh-spb-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lapuh-spb-deployment-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lapuh-spb-deployment-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/