Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 18:35:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for Associated Bidirectional LSPs
        Authors         : Fei Zhang
                          Ruiquan Jing
                          Rakesh Gandhi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-03-02

Abstract:
   This document describes Resource reSerVation Protocol (RSVP)
   extensions to bind two point-to-point unidirectional Label Switched
   Paths (LSPs) into an associated bidirectional LSP. The association is
   achieved by defining the new Association Types in (Extended)
   ASSOCIATION object. In addition, RSVP extensions allow asymmetric
   upstream and downstream bandwidths for the bidirectional LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-mpls-tp-rsvpte-ext-associated-lsp-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/