Subject: I-D Action: draft-bortzmeyer-dns-qname-minimisation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 08:06:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS query name minimisation to improve privacy
        Author          : Stephane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-bortzmeyer-dns-qname-minimisation-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes one of the techniques that could be used to
   improve DNS privacy (see [I-D.bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy]), a
   technique called "qname minimisation".

   Discussions of the document should currently take place on the dns-
   privacy mailing list [dns-privacy].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bortzmeyer-dns-qname-minimisation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bortzmeyer-dns-qname-minimisation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bortzmeyer-dns-qname-minimisation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/