Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 06:41:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NFS Protocol Extension: Retrospect and Prospect
        Author          : David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-03-06

Abstract:
   This document surveys the processes by which the NFS protocol has
   been extended in the past and considers how the mechanisms by which
   the protocol is extended might best be modified in the future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/