Subject: I-D Action: draft-atwood-pim-reserve-exp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 11:13:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Allocation of Experimental Code Points for PIM Join Attribute and PIM Encoded-Source Address
        Authors         : William Atwood
                          Stig Venaas
	Filename        : draft-atwood-pim-reserve-exp-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This memo asks the IANA to allocate experimental code points to the
   PIM Join Attribute Types register and the Encoded-Source Address
   Encoding Type Field register.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atwood-pim-reserve-exp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atwood-pim-reserve-exp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/