Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhillon-ccamp-flexgrid-ospfte-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 21:17:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TE extensions to OSPF for GMPLS control of Flex-Grid Networks
        Authors         : Iftekhar Hussain
                          Rajan Rao
                          Marco Sosa
                          Abinder Dhillon
	Filename        : draft-dhillon-ccamp-flexgrid-ospfte-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-03-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies the extension to TELINK LSA of OSPF routing
   protocol [RFC4203] [3] in support of GMPLS [1] for flex-grid
   networks [2].

   This draft is a renamed version of ''draft-dhillon-ccamp-super-
   channel-ospfte-ext-06.txt'' [11]. To align with ITU terminology,
   references to super-channel have been removed in the title & other
   parts of the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhillon-ccamp-flexgrid-ospfte-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhillon-ccamp-flexgrid-ospfte-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/