Subject: I-D Action: draft-chodorek-multigroup-multicast-addr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2014 05:33:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple multicast addressing architecture
        Author          : Robert R. Chodorek
	Filename        : draft-chodorek-multigroup-multicast-addr-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-03-28

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new class of IPv6 multicast addresses
   called "multiple multicast". We define multiple multicast as a set
   of multicast addresses belonging to one multicast session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chodorek-multigroup-multicast-addr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chodorek-multigroup-multicast-addr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/