Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-kitten-gs2bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 04:48:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) Mechanisms in Simple Authentication and Security Layer (SASL): The GS2 Mechanism Family
        Author          : Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-kitten-gs2bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use a Generic Security Service
   Application Program Interface (GSS-API) mechanism in the Simple
   Authentication and Security Layer (SASL) framework.  This is done by
   defining a new SASL mechanism family, called GS2.  This mechanism
   family offers a number of improvements over the previous "SASL/
   GSSAPI" mechanism: it is more general, uses fewer messages for the
   authentication phase in some cases, and supports negotiable use of
   channel binding.  This is an update of RFC 5801 that relaxes the
   requirement for channel binding support and mutual authentication in
   the underlying GSS-API mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-kitten-gs2bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-kitten-gs2bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/