Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-mr-signaling-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 01:37:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Control-Plane Multicast Signaling
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Maria Napierala
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-mr-signaling-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an alternate method to signal multicast tree
   building among xTRs in multicast capable LISP sites.  This approach
   avoids the need to run a multicast routing protocol on the LISP
   overlay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-mr-signaling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-mr-signaling-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-mr-signaling-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/