Subject: I-D Action: draft-varga-netconf-exi-capability-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 02:43:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Efficient XML Interchange Capability for NETCONF
        Author          : Robert Varga
	Filename        : draft-varga-netconf-exi-capability-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   The Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) provides mechanisms to
   install, manipulate, and delete the configuration of network devices
   via exchange of XML messages in textual representation.  Efficient
   XML Interchange (EXI) is a W3C-recommended binary representation of
   XML Information Set, which is more efficient from both CPU and
   bandwidth utilization perspective.  This document defines a
   capability-based extension to the NETCONF protocol that allows peers
   to agree to exchange protocol messages using EXI encoding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-varga-netconf-exi-capability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-varga-netconf-exi-capability-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-varga-netconf-exi-capability-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/