Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http-patch-status-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 22:53:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The 2NN Patch HTTP Status Code
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http-patch-status-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-03-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies the 2NN Patch HTTP status code to allow
   servers to perform partial updates of stored responses in client
   caches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http-patch-status/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-patch-status-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/