Subject: I-D Action: draft-sijeon-netext-pmip-msr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 04:25:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 with Mobility Session Redirection
        Authors         : Seil Jeon
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-netext-pmip-msr-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-03-05

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension for mobility session
   redirection in Proxy Mobile IPv6 networks, enabling the sessions to
   be redirected between local mobility anchors over a PMIPv6 domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sijeon-netext-pmip-msr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sijeon-netext-pmip-msr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/