Subject: I-D Action: draft-klensin-iana-txt-rr-registry-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 16:45:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An IANA Registry for Protocol Uses of Data with the DNS TXT RRTYPE
        Authors         : John C Klensin
                          Andrew Sullivan
                          Patrik Faltstrom
	Filename        : draft-klensin-iana-txt-rr-registry-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-03-26

Abstract:
   Some protocols use the RDATA field of the DNS TXT RRTYPE for holding
   data to be parsed, rather than for unstructured free text.  This
   document specifies the creation of an IANA registry for protocol-
   specific structured data to minimize the risk of conflicting or
   inconsistent uses of that RRTYPE and data field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klensin-iana-txt-rr-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klensin-iana-txt-rr-registry-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-klensin-iana-txt-rr-registry-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/