Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-iab-itat-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 02:46:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Technology Adoption and Transition
        Author          : Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-lear-iab-itat-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-03-02

Abstract:
   The Internet Technology Adoption and Transition (ITAT) Workshop took
   place on December 4th and 5th of 2013.  The focus of the workshop was
   on models to facilitate adoption of Internet protocols, with
   particular emphasis at the waist of the hourglass.  This report
   summarizes contributions and discussions.  As the topics were wide
   ranging, there is no single set of recommendations for IETF
   participants to pursue at this time.  Instead, in the classic sense
   of early research, we note areas that deserve further exploration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-iab-itat-report/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-iab-itat-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/