Subject: I-D Action: draft-avula-shwmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 13:09:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Hybrid Wireless Mesh Protocol (SHWMP)
        Authors         : Sang-Gon Lee
                          Mallikarjun Avula
                          Seong-Moo Yoo
	Filename        : draft-avula-shwmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-03-13

Abstract:
   Secure Hybrid Wireless Mesh Protocol (SHWMP) for a Wireless Mesh
   Network (WMN) is a modified version of Hybrid Wireless Mesh Protocol
   (HWMP) which ensures both end-to-end and point-to-point
   authentication and integrity by using ID based signature schemes and
   key agreement schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-avula-shwmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-avula-shwmp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-avula-shwmp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/