Subject: I-D Action: draft-lopez-lisp-oe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 05:16:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Opportunistic Encryption for the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
        Author          : Edward Lopez
	Filename        : draft-lopez-lisp-oe-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-03-04

Abstract:
   The Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP), allows the creation of
   VPNs between routing locators (RLOCs).  As LISP encapsulated packets
   are generally expected to traverse publically routed spaces, it is
   desirable to encrypt the payloads of these packets, to protect them
   from pervasive surveillance attacks.  This document describes a
   methodology to encrypt LISP encapsulated packets, as they traverse
   between RLOCs.

   For a full description of LISP, please consult [RFC6830].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lopez-lisp-oe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lopez-lisp-oe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/