Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-taps-datacenter-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2014 22:55:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations on Transport Services API for Data Centers
        Author          : Lingli Deng
	Filename        : draft-deng-taps-datacenter-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-03-02

Abstract:
   It is noticed that within a data center, unique traffic pattern and
   performance goals for the transport layer exist, as compared to
   things on the Internet.  This draft discusses the usecases for
   applying transport APIs from the perspective of an application
   running in a data center environment, and proposes potential
   requirements for such API design.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-taps-datacenter/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-taps-datacenter-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-taps-datacenter-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/