Subject: I-D Action: draft-austein-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 04:18:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) to Router Protocol
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-austein-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-03-07

Abstract:
   In order to verifiably validate the origin Autonomous Systems of BGP
   announcements, routers need a simple but reliable mechanism to
   receive Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RFC 6480) prefix origin
   data from a trusted cache.  This document describes a protocol to
   deliver validated prefix origin data to routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-austein-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-austein-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-austein-sidr-rpki-rtr-rfc6810bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/