Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dmm-deployment-scenario-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 09:26:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cloud Based Mobile Core Network Problem Statement
        Authors         : Dapeng Liu
                          H Anthony Chan
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-liu-dmm-deployment-scenario-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This document discusses the deployment scenario of distributed
   mobility management.  The purpose of this document is to trigger the
   discussion in the group to understnad the DMM deployment scenario and
   consideration from the operator's perspective.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dmm-deployment-scenario/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dmm-deployment-scenario-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-dmm-deployment-scenario-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/