Subject: I-D Action: draft-andrews-dnsext-expire-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 05:27:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EDNS EXPIRE OPTION
        Author          : Mark P. Andrews
	Filename        : draft-andrews-dnsext-expire-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for slave DNS servers to honour the
   SOA EXPIRE field as if they were always transferring from the master,
   even when using other slaves to perform indirect transfers and
   refresh queries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andrews-dnsext-expire/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andrews-dnsext-expire-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-andrews-dnsext-expire-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/