Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-tls-anon-ecdh-modern-cipher-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 21:27:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anonymous ECDH Ciphersuites with Modern Ciphers and Cipher Modes for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Author          : Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-williams-tls-anon-ecdh-modern-cipher-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-03-12

Abstract:
   This document requests the registration and allocation of codepoints
   for new Transport Layer Security (TLS) ciphersuites with modern
   ciphers and cipher modes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-tls-anon-ecdh-modern-cipher/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-tls-anon-ecdh-modern-cipher-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/