Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohba-6tisch-security-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 06:12:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Framework and Key Management Protocol Requirements for 6TiSCH
        Authors         : Stephen Chasko
                          Subir Das
                          Rafa Marin-Lopez
                          Yoshihiro Ohba
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Alper Yegin
	Filename        : draft-ohba-6tisch-security-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-03-22

Abstract:
   6TiSCH is enabling IPv6 over the TSCH mode of the IEEE802.15.4e
   standard that allows the IEEE 802.15.4e TSCH wireless networks and
   nodes to connect to the backbone network via layer 3 meshes over
   IPv6.  In this operation of network architecture, understanding the
   security framework and requirements for key management protocols are
   critical.  This document discusses such security framework and key
   management protocol requirements by highlighting different phases of
   key management in which a new node can securely join the network
   under the purview of overall 6TiSCH architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohba-6tisch-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohba-6tisch-security-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ohba-6tisch-security-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/