Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-social-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 09:21:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The 'urn:social' Namespace
        Author          : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-social-urn-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-03-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace
   identifier for generating URN's suitable for use in a variety of
   social constructs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-social-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-social-urn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/