Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 16:26:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Signaling For GMPLS Restoration LSP
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Gabriele Maria Galimberti
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-03-06

Abstract:
   In transport networks, there are requirements where Generalized
   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) end-to-end recovery scheme
   needs to employ restoration LSP while keeping resources for the
   working and/or protecting LSPs reserved in the network after the
   failure.  This draft describes Resource reSerVation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling for GMPLS end-to-end recovery
   when using restoration LSP when failed LSP is not torn down.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/