Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-aa-multi-attach-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2014 01:24:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL Active-Active Edge Using Multiple MAC Attachments
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Radia Perlman
                          Hongjun Zhai
                          Mukhtiar Shaikh
                          Muhammad Durrani
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-aa-multi-attach-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-03-07

Abstract:
   TRILL active-active service is to provide end stations with flow
   level load balance and resilience against link failures at the edge
   of TRILL campuses.

   This draft proposes that member RBridges in an active-active edge
   RBridge group use their own nicknames as ingress RBridge nicknames to
   encapsulate frames from attached end systems. Thus, remote edge
   RBridges are required to learn multiple locations of one MAC address
   in one VLAN. Design goals of this proposal are discussed in the
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trill-aa-multi-attach/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trill-aa-multi-attach-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-trill-aa-multi-attach-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/