Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsaad-ccamp-rsvpte-bidir-lsp-fastreroute-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 04:39:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol For Fast Reroute of Bidirectional Co-routed Traffic Engineering LSPs
        Authors         : Mike Taillon
                          Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Manav Bhatia
                          Lizhong Jin
                          Frederic Jounay
	Filename        : draft-tsaad-ccamp-rsvpte-bidir-lsp-fastreroute-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-03-06

Abstract:
   This document defines Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling extensions to support Fast Reroute
   (FRR) of bidirectional co-routed Packet Switched Capable (PSC) GMPLS
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  These signaling extensions allow the
   coordination of bidirectional bypass tunnel assignment protecting a
   common facility in both forward and reverse directions.  In addition,
   these extensions enable the re-direction of bidirectional traffic and
   signaling onto bypass tunnels that ensure co-routedness of data and
   signaling paths in the forward and reverse directions after FRR to
   avoid RSVP soft-state timeout.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsaad-ccamp-rsvpte-bidir-lsp-fastreroute/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsaad-ccamp-rsvpte-bidir-lsp-fastreroute-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsaad-ccamp-rsvpte-bidir-lsp-fastreroute-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/