Subject: I-D Action: draft-emailsmtp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:16:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Email client should show information if email send using telnet by strangers
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-emailsmtp-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2014-03-25

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for information in the email client
    whether the recieved email was send by telnet to a mail server by strangers
    and a way to configure the email clients to not to show such emails.Emails
    of financial importance should not be send using this method.SPAMMING is
    a distraction.If i get 10 SPAM for one authentic email, then i would not
    be able to pay attention to the authentic email.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-emailsmtp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-emailsmtp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-emailsmtp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/