Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 23:36:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Happy Eyeballs Extension for Multiple Interfaces
        Authors         : Gang Chen
                          Carl Williams
                          Dan Wing
                          Andrew Yourtchenko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   Currently the interface selection in multi-interface environment is
   exclusive - only one interface can be used at the time, frequently
   needing manual intervention.  Happy Eyeballs in MIF would make the
   selection process smoother by using the connectivity checks over a
   pre-filtered interfaces according to defined policy.  This would
   choose "best" interface with an automatic fallback.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/