Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwarz-sdp-for-gw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2014 06:12:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDP codepoints for gateway control
        Author          : Albrecht Schwarz
	Filename        : draft-schwarz-sdp-for-gw-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-03-18

Abstract:
   SDP is used in many signalling protocols at call control level (such
   as SAP, SIP, BICC), bearer control level (such as RTSP, IPBCP) and
   gateway control level (such as H.248/MEGACO, MGCP). Scope of this RFC
   is related to gateway control specific SDP usage. Gateway control
   protocols do usually NOT define and introduce any new SDP parameters,
   however, gateway control protocols need specific SDP parameter values
   in addition to SDP usage at call or bearer control level. Such SDP
   codepoints are collected by this RFC with the purpose of registration
   with IANA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwarz-sdp-for-gw/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schwarz-sdp-for-gw-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/