Subject: I-D Action: draft-haynes-nfsv4-layout-types-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 22:07:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for a new pNFS Layout Type
        Author          : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-haynes-nfsv4-layout-types-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-03-13

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines for identifying the fine line
   between the requirements for Network File System (NFS) version 4.1's
   Parallel NFS (pNFS) and those for the pNFS File Layout.  Implementors
   trying to specify new Layout Types are having difficulty in
   separating the two sets of requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haynes-nfsv4-layout-types/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haynes-nfsv4-layout-types-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/