Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-netmod-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 10:58:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Operations Administration and Maintenance (OAM)
        Authors         : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Norman Finn
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Samer Salam
	Filename        : draft-tissa-netmod-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2014-03-31

Abstract:
   This document presents YANG Data model for OAM. It provides protocol
   and technology independent abstraction of key OAM concepts required
   for OAM. These abstractions span OAM configuration and operational
   data; they promote uniformity between OAM technologies and support
   nested OAM work flows (i.e. drilling down to OAM at different layers)
   through a unified interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tissa-netmod-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tissa-netmod-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/