Subject: I-D Action: draft-fan-intarea-conet-ps-uc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 07:49:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CONET (Collaborative Network) Problem Statement and Use Cases
        Authors         : Peng Fan
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-fan-intarea-conet-ps-uc-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-03-19

Abstract:
   This document describes problems of identifying and handling
   application traffic in an ISP' network, and use cases of
   collaborative network which enables active cooperation between ICPs
   and ISPs for better traffic operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fan-intarea-conet-ps-uc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fan-intarea-conet-ps-uc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/