Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-httpbis-catch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2014 23:34:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Client Authentication over TLS Connection Header
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-httpbis-catch-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines an HTTP header field that can be added to a
   response to indicate to a client that a response will only be
   provided over a TLS connection, and only if the client has provided a
   certificate on that connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-httpbis-catch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-httpbis-catch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/