Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 10:09:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Examples of Protecting Content using JavaScript Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE)
        Author          : Matthew Miller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-01.txt
	Pages           : 95
	Date            : 2014-03-17

Abstract:
   A set of examples of using JavaScript Object Signing and Encryption
   (JOSE) to protect data.  This document illustrates a representative
   sampling of various JSON Web Signature (JWS) and JSON Web Encryption
   (JWE) results given similar inputs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-cookbook/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/