Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 18:03:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Requirements for WSON Routing and Wavelength Assignment
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Greg Bernstein
                          Jonas Martensson
                          Tomonori Takeda
                          Takehiro Tsuritani
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-11.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-03-11

Abstract:
   This memo provides application-specific requirements for the Path
   Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for the support of
   Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON). Lightpath provisioning
   in WSONs requires a routing and wavelength assignment (RWA) process.
   From a path computation perspective, wavelength assignment is the
   process of determining which wavelength can be used on each hop of a
   path and forms an additional routing constraint to optical light
   path computation. Requirements for Optical impairments will be
   addressed in a separate document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/