Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-li-vxlan-soe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2014 07:28:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segmentation Offloading Extension for VxLAN
        Authors         : Han Zhou
                          Chengyuan Li
	Filename        : draft-zhou-li-vxlan-soe-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-03-13

Abstract:
   Segmentation offloading is nowadays common in network stack
   implementation and well supported by para-virtualized network device
   drivers for virtual machine (VM)s. This draft describes an extension
   to Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network (VXLAN) so that segmentation
   can be decoupled from physical/underlay networks and offloaded
   further to the remote end-point thus improving data-plane performance
   for VMs running on top of overlay networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-li-vxlan-soe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-li-vxlan-soe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/