Subject: I-D Action: draft-emaillogger-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 04:30:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Email provider should provide email owner an audit log
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-emaillogger-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2014-03-06

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for an email service provider
    to provie a feature to the email owner to log who and where has
    logged into his email by an email itself if possible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-emaillogger/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-emaillogger-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/