Subject: I-D Action: draft-firoiu-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2014 12:27:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Coding Taxonomy
        Authors         : Victor Firoiu
                          Brian Adamson
	Filename        : draft-firoiu-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-03-04

Abstract:
   This document summarizes a recommended terminology for Network Coding
   concepts and constructs.  It provides a comprehensive set of terms
   with unique names in order to avoid ambiguities in future Network
   Coding IRTF and IETF documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-firoiu-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-firoiu-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/