Subject: I-D Action: draft-davies-idntables-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 11:15:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Representing Label Generation Rulesets using XML
        Authors         : Kim Davies
                          Asmus Freytag
	Filename        : draft-davies-idntables-06.txt
	Pages           : 72
	Date            : 2014-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of representing the domain name
   registration policy for a zone administrator using Extensible Markup
   Language (XML).  These policies, known as "Label Generation Rulesets"
   (LGRs), are particularly used for the implementation of
   Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs).  The rulesets are used to
   implement and share policy defining which labels and specific Unicode
   code points are permitted for registrations, which alternative code
   points are considered variants, and what actions may be performed on
   labels containing those variants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davies-idntables/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davies-idntables-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-davies-idntables-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/