Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-tls-acp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 03:01:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authenticated Content Promise Extension for (D)TLS
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-tls-acp-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to Transport Layer Security
   (TLS) and Datagram TLS (DTLS) that enables the negotiation of a
   promise to protect session content from modification and
   eavesdropping by third parties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-tls-acp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-tls-acp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/