Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-dtnskmps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 10:15:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delay Tolerant Networking Security Key Management - Problem Statement
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-dtnskmps-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-03-12

Abstract:
   Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking (DTN) introduces a network model
   in which communications may be subject to long delays and/or
   intermittent connectivity.  These challenges render traditional
   security key management mechanisms infeasible since round trip delays
   may exceed the operational limitations of the protocol.  This
   document therefore presents a problem statement for security key
   management in DTNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-dtnskmps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-dtnskmps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/