Subject: I-D Action: draft-ovsienko-babel-hmac-authentication-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 04:06:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Babel HMAC Cryptographic Authentication
        Author          : Denis Ovsienko
	Filename        : draft-ovsienko-babel-hmac-authentication-08.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2014-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a cryptographic authentication mechanism for
   Babel routing protocol, updating, but not superseding RFC 6126.  The
   mechanism allocates two new TLV types for the authentication data,
   uses HMAC and is both optional and backward compatible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ovsienko-babel-hmac-authentication/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ovsienko-babel-hmac-authentication-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ovsienko-babel-hmac-authentication-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/