Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 01:18:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : security architecture for 6top: requirements and structure
        Author          : Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This document details minimal layer-2 requirements for 6top use in
   industrial settings, and a few options for accomplishing this.  The
   layer-2 mechanism is then extended to provide for per-node
   authentication and authorization of the node/PCE communications.
   This internet-draft is intended for later inclusion into the 6tisch
   architecture document.

   This might be the worst written internet draft yet.  You have been
   warned

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/