Subject: I-D Action: draft-snijders-rpsl-via-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:01:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The "import-via" and "export-via" attributes in RPSL Policy Specifications
        Author          : Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-snijders-rpsl-via-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-03-10

Abstract:
   This document defines two attributes in the aut-num Class which can
   be used in RPSL policy specifications to publish desired routing
   policy regarding non-adjacent networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snijders-rpsl-via/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snijders-rpsl-via-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snijders-rpsl-via-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/