Subject: I-D Action: draft-martin-authentication-results-tls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2014 11:03:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authentication-Results Registration for TLS
        Author          : Franck Martin
	Filename        : draft-martin-authentication-results-tls-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-03-06

Abstract:
   This memo updates the registry of properties in Authentication-
   Results: message header fields to allow relaying of the results of an
   email sent using STARTTLS [RFC3207] or not.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martin-authentication-results-tls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martin-authentication-results-tls-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-martin-authentication-results-tls-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/