Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 02:41:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The NULL Authentication Method in IKEv2 Protocol
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the NULL Authentication Method for the IKEv2
   Protocol.  This method provides a way to omit peer authentication in
   IKEv2 and to explicitely indicate it in the protocol run.  This
   method may be used to preserve anonymity or in situations, where no
   trust relationship exists between the parties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/