Subject: I-D Action: draft-kaduk-afs3-rxkad-k5-kdf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2014 14:06:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : krb5 based key derivation for rxkad
        Author          : Benjamin Kaduk
	Filename        : draft-kaduk-afs3-rxkad-k5-kdf-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-03-12

Abstract:
   This document describes two extensions to the rxkad security class
   for the RX RPC protocol, rxkad-k5 and rxkad-kdf. rxkad currently
   relies on the Kerberos Key Distribution Center to support single-DES
   encryption types, which are increasingly disabled by default in
   Kerberos implementations.  This document provides a framework for
   rxkad to support long-term service keys with strong enctypes
   (rxkad-k5), and a key derivation procedure to allow Kerberos session
   keys with strong enctypes to be used with rxkad (rxkad-kdf).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kaduk-afs3-rxkad-k5-kdf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kaduk-afs3-rxkad-k5-kdf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/