Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrresnickel-harassment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2014 23:51:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures
        Authors         : Pete Resnick
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-farrresnickel-harassment-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-03-03

Abstract:
   IETF participants must not engage in harassment while at IETF
   meetings, virtual meetings, social events, or on mailing lists.  This
   document lays out procedures for managing and enforcing this policy.

   This version of this document is provided as a continued point for
   discussion and does not represent the firm opinions of the authors.
   Furthermore, the ideas presented in this document have not been fully
   discussed and reviewed by the IESG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrresnickel-harassment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrresnickel-harassment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/