Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-dice-practical-issues-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 09:06:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Practical Issues with Datagram Transport Layer Security in Constrained Environments
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-dice-practical-issues-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-04-08

Abstract:
   This document investigates practical issues around the implementation
   of Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) 1.2 in constrained
   environments, and explores some ideas for an optimized version of
   DTLS 1.2 that is more friendly to constrained nodes and networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-dice-practical-issues/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-dice-practical-issues-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-dice-practical-issues-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/