Subject: I-D Action: draft-reschke-xml2rfc-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 08:01:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The 'XML2RFC' version 2 Vocabulary
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-xml2rfc-06.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2014-04-02

Abstract:
   This document defines the 'XML2RFC' version 2 vocabulary; an XML-
   based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the XML2RFC mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which has its home page at
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-xml2rfc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-xml2rfc-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reschke-xml2rfc-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/