Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-opflex-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 07:33:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OpFlex Control Protocol
        Authors         : Michael Smith
                          Mike Dvorkin
                          Youcef Laribi
                          Vijoy Pandey
                          Pankaj Garg
                          Nik Weidenbacher
	Filename        : draft-smith-opflex-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-04-02

Abstract:
   The OpFlex architecture provides a distributed control system based
   on a declarative policy information model.  The policies are defined
   at a logically centralized policy repository (PR) and enforced within
   a set of distributed policy elements (PE).  The PR communicates with
   the subordinate PEs using the OpFlex Control protocol.  This protocol
   allows for bidirectional communication of policy, events, statistics,
   and faults.  This document defines the OpFlex Control Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-opflex/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-opflex-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/