Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-email-caps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 17:28:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architectural Approaches for Enhancing Email
        Author          : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-email-caps-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-04-25

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance regarding architectural decisions
   made when developing enhancements to the Internet message service
   ("email").

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-email-caps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-email-caps-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kucherawy-email-caps-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/