Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-6man-rfc6564bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 03:36:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Universal Extension Header
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Will (Shucheng) Liu
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Hagen Paul Pfeifer
	Filename        : draft-gont-6man-rfc6564bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-04-08

Abstract:
   In IPv6, optional internet-layer information is encoded in separate
   headers that may be placed between the IPv6 header and the transport-
   layer header.  There are a small number of such extension headers
   currently defined.  This document describes the issues that can arise
   when defining new extension headers and specifies a new IPv6
   Extension Header - the Universal Extension Header - that overcomes
   the aforementioned problem, while enabling the extensibility of IPv6.
   Finally, this document formally obsoletes RFC 6564.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-6man-rfc6564bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-rfc6564bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/