Subject: I-D Action: draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 07:25:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS privacy considerations
        Author          : Stephane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-04-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the privacy issues associated with the use of
   the DNS by Internet users.  It is intended to be mostly an analysis
   of the present situation, in the spirit of section 8 of [RFC6973] and
   it does not prescribe solutions.

   Discussions of the document should take place on the dns-privacy
   mailing list [dns-privacy].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bortzmeyer-dnsop-dns-privacy-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/