Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 08:04:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Redundancy Mechanism for Inter-domain VPLS Service
        Authors         : Zhihua Liu
                          Lizhong Jin
                          Ran Chen
                          Dennis Cai
                          Samer Salam
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-04-24

Abstract:
   In many existing Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) inter-domain
   deployments (based on RFC 4762), pseudowire (PW) connectivity offers
   no node redundancy, or offers node redundancy only with a single
   domain.  This deployment approach incurs a high risk of service
   interruption, since at least one domain will not offer PW node
   redundancy.  This document describes an inter-domain VPLS solution
   that provides PW node redundancy across domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-inter-domain-redundancy-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/