Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 00:01:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Encoding of Data Modeled with YANG
        Author          : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-04-21

Abstract:
   This document defines rules for representing configuration and state
   data defined using YANG as JSON text.  It does so by specifying a
   procedure for translating the subset of YANG-compatible XML documents
   to JSON text, and vice versa.  A JSON encoding of XML attributes is
   also defined so as to allow for including metadata in JSON documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-json-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/