Subject: I-D Action: draft-smirnov-ospf-xaf-te-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 13:48:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Routing with Cross-Address Family MPLS Traffic Engineering Tunnels
        Authors         : Anton Smirnov
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Michael Barnes
	Filename        : draft-smirnov-ospf-xaf-te-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-04-14

Abstract:
   When using Traffic Engineering (TE) in a dual-stack IPv4/IPv6 network
   the Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) TE Label Switched Paths
   (LSP) infrastructure may be duplicated, even if the destination IPv4
   and IPv6 addresses belong to the same remote router.  In order to
   achieve an integrated MPLS TE LSP infrastructure, OSPF routes must be
   computed over MPLS TE tunnels created using information propagated in
   another OSPF instance.  This is solved by advertising cross-address
   family (X-AF) OSPF TE information.

   This document describes an update to RFC5786 that allows for the easy
   identification of a router's local X-AF IP addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smirnov-ospf-xaf-te/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smirnov-ospf-xaf-te-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smirnov-ospf-xaf-te-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/