Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-pwe3-mpls-tp-li-lb-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 01:25:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LDP Extensions for Lock Instruct and Loopback of Pseudowire in MPLS Transport Profile
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-dong-pwe3-mpls-tp-li-lb-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-04-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the Label Distribution Protocol
   (LDP) to support the provisioning of lock instruct (LI) and loopback
   (LB) mechanisms for MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) pseudowires
   (PWs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-pwe3-mpls-tp-li-lb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-pwe3-mpls-tp-li-lb-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-pwe3-mpls-tp-li-lb-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/