Subject: I-D Action: draft-otis-dnssd-mdns-xlink-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 21:31:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : mDNS X-link review
        Author          : Douglas Otis
	Filename        : draft-otis-dnssd-mdns-xlink-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-04-22

Abstract:
   Multicast DNS will not normally extend beyond the MAC Bridge.  This
   limitation is problematic when desired services are beyond the reach
   of multicast mDNS.  This document explores security considerations
   when overcoming this limitation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-otis-dnssd-mdns-xlink/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-otis-dnssd-mdns-xlink-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-otis-dnssd-mdns-xlink-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/