Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 04:34:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Data for Reachability of Inter/tra-NetworK SIP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Peering Provisioning (SPP) Protocol over SOAP
        Authors         : Kenneth Cartwright
                          Vikas Bhatia
                          Jean-Francois Mule
                          Alexander Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-06.txt
	Pages           : 83
	Date            : 2014-04-22

Abstract:
   The Session Peering Provisioning Framework (SPPF) specifies the data
   model and the overall structure to provision session establishment
   data into Session Data Registries and SIP Service Provider data
   stores.  To utilize this framework one needs a transport protocol.
   Given that Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) is currently widely
   used for messaging between elements of such provisioning systems,
   this document specifies the usage of SOAP (via HTTPS) as the
   transport protocol for SPPF.  The benefits include leveraging
   prevalent expertise, and a higher probability that existing
   provisioning systems will be able to easily migrate to using an SPPF
   based protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-drinks-spp-protocol-over-soap-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/