Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-sfc-classifier-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 05:47:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCP as a Traffic Classifier Control Protocol
        Author          : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-sfc-classifier-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-04-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies how PCP (Port Control Protocol) can be used
   as a classifier control protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-sfc-classifier-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-sfc-classifier-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/