Subject: I-D Action: draft-young-md-query-saml-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 06:03:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SAML Profile for the Metadata Query Protocol
        Author          : Ian A. Young
	Filename        : draft-young-md-query-saml-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-04-22

Abstract:
   This document profiles the Metadata Query Protocol
   [I-D.young-md-query] for use with SAML metadata [SAML2Meta].

   This document is a product of the Research and Education Federations
   (REFEDS) Working Group process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-young-md-query-saml/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-young-md-query-saml-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-young-md-query-saml-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/