Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 13:39:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Loss and Delay Measurement in Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links (TRILL)
        Authors         : Tal Mizrahi
                          Tissa Senevirathne
                          Samer Salam
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Donald Eastlake 3rd
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2014-04-15

Abstract:
   Performance Monitoring (PM) is a key aspect of Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance (OAM). It allows network operators to
   verify the Service Level Agreement (SLA) provided to customers, and
   to detect network anomalies. This document specifies mechanisms for
   Loss Measurement and Delay Measurement in TRILL networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-loss-delay-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/