Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 08:17:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for IPv6 over Low-Power Wireless Personal Area Networks (6LoWPANs)
        Authors         : Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Anuj Sehgal
                          Tina Tsou
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2014-04-08

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines objects for managing IPv6 over Low-Power
   Wireless Personal Area Networks (6LoWPANs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-lowpan-mib-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/