Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 05:20:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Roadmap for Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) Specification Documents
        Authors         : Martin Duke
                          Robert Braden
                          Wesley M. Eddy
                          Ethan Blanton
                          Alexander Zimmermann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2014-04-09

Abstract:
   This document contains a "roadmap" to the Requests for Comments (RFC)
   documents relating to the Internet's Transmission Control Protocol
   (TCP).  This roadmap provides a brief summary of the documents
   defining TCP and various TCP extensions that have accumulated in the
   RFC series.  This serves as a guide and quick reference for both TCP
   implementers and other parties who desire information contained in
   the TCP-related RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-rfc4614bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/