Subject: I-D Action: draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 08:32:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EAP-based Authentication Service for CoAP
        Authors         : Rafa Marin Lopez
                          Raul Sanchez Sanchez
	Filename        : draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-04-09

Abstract:
   This document describes an authentication service that uses EAP
   transported by means of CoAP messages with two purposes:

   o  Authenticate two CoAP endpoints.

   o  Bootstrap key material to protect CoAP messages exchanged between
      them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/