Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 15:32:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : security architecture for 6top: requirements and structure
        Author          : Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-04-28

Abstract:
   This document details security requirements for 6tisch nodes that use
   6top in an industrial settings.  Layer-2 and a layer-4 authentication
   and authorization requirements and assumptions are identified.  Two
   approaches to accomplishing these requirements are outlined, with the
   goal of eventually picking one.  This internet-draft is intended for
   later inclusion into the 6tisch architecture document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-6tisch-security-architecture-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/