Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 11:37:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Text Encodings of PKIX and CMS Structures
        Authors         : Simon Josefsson
                          Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-04-30

Abstract:
   This document describes and discuss the text encodings of Public-Key
   Infrastructure using X.509 (PKIX) Certificates, PKIX Certificate
   Revocation Lists (CRLs), PKCS #10 Certification Request Syntax, PKCS
   #7 structures, Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS), PKCS #8 Private-
   Key Information Syntax, and Attribute Certificates.  The text
   encodings are well-known, are implemented by several applications and
   libraries, and are widely deployed.  This document is intended to
   articulate the de-facto rules that existing implementations operate
   by, and to give recommendations that will promote interoperability
   going forward.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-pkix-textual/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/