Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-sfc-use-cases-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2014 18:49:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining (SFC) Use Cases
        Authors         : Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Hongyu Li
                          Oliver Huang
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Nicolai Leymann
                          Zhen Cao
                          Qiong Sun
                          Chuong Pham
	Filename        : draft-liu-sfc-use-cases-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-04-20

Abstract:
   The delivery of value-added services relies on the invocation of
   advanced Service Functions in a sequential order.  This mechanism is
   called Service Function Chaining (SFC).  The set of involved Service
   Functions and their order depends on the service context.

   This document presents a set of use cases of Service Function
   Chaining (SFC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-sfc-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-sfc-use-cases-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-sfc-use-cases-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/