Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-sdp-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 15:49:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The SDP RTCP Extension
        Author          : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-sdp-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-04-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies an RTCP extension that allows SDP information
   to be carried over an RTP session.  This extension obivates the need
   for a separate negotiation channel, thereby avoiding the risk of
   desynchronization between the SDP session description and the RTP
   session state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-sdp-header/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-sdp-header-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/