Subject: I-D Action: draft-salgueiro-dispatch-websocket-sipclf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 20:46:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Indicating WebSocket Protocol as a Transport in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Common Log Format (CLF)
        Authors         : Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Victor Pascual
                          Anton Roman
                          Sergio Garcia
	Filename        : draft-salgueiro-dispatch-websocket-sipclf-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-04-07

Abstract:
   RFC 7118 [RFC7118] specifies a WebSocket sub-protocol as a reliable
   real-time transport mechanism between SIP (Session Initiation
   Protocol) entities to enable usage of SIP in web-oriented
   deployments.  This document updates the SIP Common Log Format (CLF),
   defined in RFC 6873 [RFC6873], with a new "Transport Flag" for such
   SIP WebSocket transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-salgueiro-dispatch-websocket-sipclf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-salgueiro-dispatch-websocket-sipclf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-salgueiro-dispatch-websocket-sipclf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/