Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:47:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A One-Way Delay Metric for IPPM
        Authors         : Guy Almes
                          Sunil Kalidindi
                          Matt Zekauskas
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-04-14

Abstract:
   This memo (RFC 2679 bis) defines a metric for one-way delay of
   packets across Internet paths.  It builds on notions introduced and
   discussed in the IPPM Framework document, RFC 2330; the reader is
   assumed to be familiar with that document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/