Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-config-negotiation-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 01:19:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Configuration Negotiation Protocol for Network Devices
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
                          Yuanbin Yin
	Filename        : draft-jiang-config-negotiation-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-04-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a new protocol that enables intelligent devices
   to dynamically negotiate their configuration with counterpart
   devices.  This document only defines a general protocol as a
   negotiation platform while the negotiation objectives for specific
   scenarios are out of scope.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-config-negotiation-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-config-negotiation-protocol-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-config-negotiation-protocol-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/