Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-strint-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 10:59:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : STRINT workshop report
        Authors         : Stephen Farrell
                          Rigo Wenning
                          Bert Bos
                          Marc Blanchet
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-iab-strint-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2014-04-28

Abstract:
   The STRINT workshop assembled one hundred participants in London for
   two days in early 2014 to discuss how the technical community, and in
   particular the IETF and the W3C, should react to Pervasive Monitoring
   and more generally how to strengthen the Internet in the face of such
   attacks.  The discussions covered issues of terminology, the role of
   user interfaces, classes of mitigation, some specific use cases,
   transition strategies (including opportunistic encryption), and more.
   The workshop ended with a few high-level recommendations, which it is
   believed could be implemented and which could help strengthen the
   Internet.  This is the report of that workshop.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-strint-report/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-strint-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/