Subject: I-D Action: draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 00:51:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Guidance for Managing the ULE Next-Header Registry
        Author          : Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-04-07

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 4326 to clarify and update the allocation
   rules for the Unidirectional Lightweight Encapsulation (ULE) Next-
   Header registry.  This registry is used by ULE and Generic Stream
   Encapsulation (GSE) to record the code points of extension headers
   and protocols supported by these encapsulation protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fairhurst-ipdvb-ule-iana-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/