Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 08:05:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Reverse SSH for NETCONF Call Home
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-04-07

Abstract:
   This document presents a technique for a NETCONF server to initiate a
   SSH connection to a NETCONF client.  This is accomplished by the
   NETCONF client listening on IANA-assigned TCP port YYYY and starting
   the SSH client protocol immediately after accepting a TCP connection
   on it.  This role-reversal is necessary as the NETCONF server must
   also be the SSH server, in order for the NETCONF client to open the
   IANA-assigned SSH subsystem "netconf".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/