Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-idr-bgp-ls-sfc-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 19:17:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Link-State Extensions for SR-based SFC
        Author          : Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-idr-bgp-ls-sfc-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-04-28

Abstract:
   The Segment Routing mechanism can be leveraged to realize the service
   path layer functionality of the Service Function Chaining (i.e,
   steering traffic through the service function path).  The link-state
   IGPs (i.e., IS-IS and OSPF) have been extended to advertise service
   information including services and the corrresponding service segment
   identifiers.  For the purpose of building service function paths
   which span across IGP areas, or even across ASes, this draft defines
   extensions to the BGP Link-state address-family to carry service
   information including services and the corrresponding service segment
   identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-idr-bgp-ls-sfc-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-idr-bgp-ls-sfc-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/