Subject: I-D Action: draft-savage-eigrp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 06:48:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
        Authors         : Donnie V Savage
                          Donald Slice
                          James Ng
                          Steven Moore
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-savage-eigrp-02.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2014-04-10

Abstract:
This document describes the protocol design and architecture for
Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP). EIGRP is a
routing protocol based on Distance Vector technology. The specific
algorithm used is called DUAL, a Diffusing UPDATE Algorithm[4]. The
algorithm and procedures were researched, developed, and simulated by
SRI International.

Savage, et al.               Expires October 10, 2014           [Page  1]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-savage-eigrp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-savage-eigrp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-savage-eigrp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/