Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-v6ops-mitigate-rtr-dos-mld-slctd-node-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 14:19:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Further Mitigating Router ND Cache Exhaustion DoS Attacks Using Solicited-Node Group Membership
        Author          : Mark Smith
	Filename        : draft-smith-v6ops-mitigate-rtr-dos-mld-slctd-node-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-04-07

Abstract:
   For each of their IPv6 unicast or anycast addresses, nodes join a
   Solicited-Node multicast group, formed using the lower 24 bits of the
   address.  This group membership can be used by routers to further
   mitigate the Neighbor Discovery cache Denial of Service attack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-v6ops-mitigate-rtr-dos-mld-slctd-node/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-v6ops-mitigate-rtr-dos-mld-slctd-node-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/