Subject: I-D Action: draft-mahalingam-dutt-dcops-vxlan-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 18:24:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VXLAN: A Framework for Overlaying Virtualized Layer 2 Networks over Layer 3 Networks
        Authors         : Mallik Mahalingam
                          Dinesh G. Dutt
                          Kenneth Duda
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Lawrence Kreeger
                          T. Sridhar
                          Mike Bursell
                          Chris Wright
	Filename        : draft-mahalingam-dutt-dcops-vxlan-09.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-04-10

Abstract:
  This document describes Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network
  (VXLAN), which is used to address the need for overlay networks
  within virtualized data centers accommodating multiple tenants. The
  scheme and the related protocols can be used in cloud service
  provider and enterprise data center networks. This memo documents the
  deployed VXLAN protocol for the benefit of the IETF community.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahalingam-dutt-dcops-vxlan/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahalingam-dutt-dcops-vxlan-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mahalingam-dutt-dcops-vxlan-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/