Subject: I-D Action: draft-richer-oauth-signed-http-request-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 11:39:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Method for Signing an HTTP Requests for OAuth
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          John Bradley
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-richer-oauth-signed-http-request-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-04-24

Abstract:
   This document a method for offering data origin authentication and
   integrity protection of HTTP requests.  To convey the relevant data
   items in the request a JSON-based encapsulation is used and the JSON
   Web Signature (JWS) technique is re-used.  JWS offers integrity
   protection using symmetric as well as asymmetric cryptography.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-oauth-signed-http-request/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-oauth-signed-http-request-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richer-oauth-signed-http-request-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/