Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-spring-pce-based-sfc-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 02:55:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE-based SFC Architecture in SR Networks
        Author          : Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-spring-pce-based-sfc-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-04-24

Abstract:
   Service Function Chaining (SFC) provides a flexible way to construct
   services.  When applying a particular service function chain to the
   traffic, the traffic needs to be steered through an ordered set of
   service functions in the network.  This ordered set of service
   functions in the network, referred to as a Service Function Path
   (SFP), is an instantiation of the service function chain in the
   network.  Segment Routing (SR) technique can be leveraged to steer
   the traffic through the SFP in SR networks.  This document describes
   a PCE-based SFC architecture in which the PCE is used to compute a
   service function path (i.e., instantiate a service function chain) in
   SR networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-spring-pce-based-sfc-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-spring-pce-based-sfc-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/