Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-deployment-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 05:46:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mapping of Address and Port (MAP) - Deployment Considerations
        Authors         : Qiong Sun
                          Maoke Chen
                          Gang Chen
                          Tina Tsou
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-deployment-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-04-18

Abstract:
   This document describes when and how an operator uses the technique
   of Mapping of Address and Port (MAP) for the IPv4 residual deployment
   in the IPv6-dominant domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-deployment-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-deployment-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/