Subject: I-D Action: draft-shah-sacm-tnc-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 13:02:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SACM Architecture Based on TNC Standards
        Authors         : Atul Shah
                          Lisa Lorenzin
	Filename        : draft-shah-sacm-tnc-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-04-21

Abstract:
   The Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Working
   Group aims to develop open standards for managing endpoint posture
   assessment. This document shows how the Trusted Network Connect
   standards can be used to meet this goal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shah-sacm-tnc-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shah-sacm-tnc-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/