Subject: I-D Action: draft-xuan-dmm-nemo-dmm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 11:40:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Mobility Support in the Distributed Mobility Management
        Authors         : Truong-Xuan Do
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-xuan-dmm-nemo-dmm-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-04-21

Abstract:
   Network mobility (NEMO) provides session continuity for mobile nodes
   (MN) while moving in vehicles without their involvement in signaling
   process. NEMO Basic support protocol [RFC3963] is standardized to
   provide network mobility support.

   Current mobility management protocols, such as MIPv6 [RFC6275] and
   PMIPv6 [RFC5213], rely on a central mobility anchor in order to
   provide mobility support for the mobile nodes. These centralized
   approaches show some big issues, such as a single point of failure,
   non-optimal routing, and scalability. Ever-increasing demand for the
   mobile traffic changes the network architecture from hierarchical to
   flat architecture, and distributed mobility management (DMM)
   approaches are being researched to adapt the new flat architecture
   and overcome big above issues.

   This document presents about detailed protocol operation to support
   network mobility in the DMM domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xuan-dmm-nemo-dmm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xuan-dmm-nemo-dmm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xuan-dmm-nemo-dmm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/