Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-ospf-ipv6-router-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 18:12:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Carrying IPv6 Router ID in OSPFv3 RI LSA
        Author          : Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-ospf-ipv6-router-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2014-04-24

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new TLV within the body of the OSPFv3 Router
   Information (RI) Opaque LSA, called IPv6 Router ID TLV.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-ospf-ipv6-router-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-ospf-ipv6-router-id-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/