Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-mpls-oam-udp-return-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 07:45:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Performance Measurement UDP Return Path
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Sagar Soni
	Filename        : draft-bryant-mpls-oam-udp-return-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-04-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the protocol for making
   performance measurements of MPLS LSPs that is defined in RFC6374.  It
   specifies the procedure used for sending and processing MPLS
   performance management out-of-band responses for delay and loss
   measurements over an IP/UDP return path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-mpls-oam-udp-return/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-mpls-oam-udp-return-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/