Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardaker-dnse-split-key-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 14:39:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anonymizing and privatizing requests and responses in the DNS
        Author          : Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-hardaker-dnse-split-key-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-04-01

Abstract:
   This document discusses the type of architecture necessary to make
   DNS requests not just private between parties, but functionally
   anonymous so that the only entity that knows who made the request is
   the source entity itself.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardaker-dnse-split-key-dns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardaker-dnse-split-key-dns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/