Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-firewall-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 19:47:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for IPv6 Enterprise Firewalls
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Marco Ermini
                          Will Liu
	Filename        : draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-firewall-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-04-15

Abstract:
   While there has been some work in the area of firewalls, concrete
   requirements for IPv6 firewalls have never been specified in the RFC
   series.  The more limited experience with the IPv6 protocols and the
   more reduced number of firewalls that support IPv6 has made it rather
   difficult to infer what are reasonable features to expect in an IPv6
   firewall.  This has typically been a problem for network operators,
   who typically have to produce a "Request for Proposal" from scratch
   that describes such features.  This document specifies a set of
   requirements for IPv6 firewalls, in order to establish some common-
   ground in terms of what features can be expected in them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-firewall-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-firewall-reqs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-firewall-reqs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/