Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-km-attributes-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 20:19:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NSA's Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Key Management Attributes
        Authors         : Paul Timmel
                          Russ Housley
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-km-attributes-04.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2014-04-30

Abstract:
   This document defines key management attributes used by the National
   Security Agency (NSA).  The attributes can appear in asymmetric
   and/or symmetric key packages as well as the Cryptographic Message
   Syntax (CMS) content types that subsequently envelope the key
   packages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-km-attributes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-km-attributes-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-km-attributes-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/