Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 10:43:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Large-Scale Broadband Measurement Use Cases
        Authors         : Marc Linsner
                          Philip Eardley
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Frode Sorensen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-04-02

Abstract:
   Measuring broadband performance on a large scale is important for
   network diagnostics by providers and users, as well as for public
   policy.  Understanding the various scenarios and users of measuring
   broadband performance is essential to development of the framework,
   information model and protocol. This document details two use cases
   that can assist to developing that framework.  The details of the
   measurement metrics themselves are beyond the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lmap-use-cases-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/