Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-dtls-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:49:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DTLS as a Transport Layer for RADIUS
        Author          : Alan DeKok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-dtls-10.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-04-16

Abstract:
   The RADIUS protocol defined in RFC 2865 has limited support for
   authentication and encryption of RADIUS packets.  The protocol
   transports data in the clear, although some parts of the packets can
   have obfuscated content.  Packets may be replayed verbatim by an
   attacker, and client-server authentication is based on fixed shared
   secrets.  This document specifies how the Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS) protocol may be used as a fix for these problems.  It
   also describes how implementations of this proposal can co-exist with
   current RADIUS systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-dtls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dtls-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-dtls-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/