Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-tsvwg-saratoga-congestion-control-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 01:15:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Congestion control for the Saratoga protocol
        Authors         : Lloyd Wood
                          Wesley M. Eddy
                          Will Ivancic
	Filename        : draft-wood-tsvwg-saratoga-congestion-control-05.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-04-19

Abstract:
   Saratoga is a data transfer protocol designed to carry potentially
   large volumes of data over difficult network paths, often including
   only a single high-rate link and only one application flow.  As the
   requirements for use vary across deployment environments, the base
   Saratoga specification only assumes that an implementation will be
   able to clock packets out at a configurable rate, and beyond this
   specifies no inherent or particular congestion-control behaviour.
   The design of Saratoga deliberately supports the integration of
   congestion-control algorithms without modification to the base
   protocol.  This document describes how congestion control can be
   supported in the Saratoga transfer protocol.  Saratoga is intended
   for use in private networks, where its use is engineered as a single
   flow to fill a link.  However, as Saratoga is implemented over UDP,
   it can be multiplexed, and can be run across the public Internet, in
   which case congestion control in accordance with the UDP Guidelines
   becomes necessary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-tsvwg-saratoga-congestion-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wood-tsvwg-saratoga-congestion-control-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wood-tsvwg-saratoga-congestion-control-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/