Subject: I-D Action: draft-finlayson-rtsp-register-command-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 17:30:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Notifying RTSP Clients and Proxy Servers About Streams: The RTSP "REGISTER" Command
        Author          : Ross Finlayson
	Filename        : draft-finlayson-rtsp-register-command-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-04-17

Abstract:
   We define a new RTSP command - named "REGISTER" - that allows a
   server (or a third party) to notify a RTSP client or a RTSP proxy
   server about a RTSP stream (given by a "rtsp://" URL).  This also
   provides a mechanism whereby a client (or proxy server) on the public
   Internet can access a RTSP server that is behind a firewall or NAT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-finlayson-rtsp-register-command/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-finlayson-rtsp-register-command-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-finlayson-rtsp-register-command-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/