Subject: I-D Action: draft-stjohns-tls-tls13-crypto-infra-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 12:22:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Crypto Constructs for Version 1.3
        Author          : Michael C StJohns
	Filename        : draft-stjohns-tls-tls13-crypto-infra-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-04-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a set of replacements for the TLS
   cryptographic constructs for use with TLS1.3 and later.  The
   constructs used in versions of TLS 1.2 and prior have some issues
   with respect to secure implementation using generic security
   hardware.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stjohns-tls-tls13-crypto-infra/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stjohns-tls-tls13-crypto-infra-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/