Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-saintandre-username-interop-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 09:29:51 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : An Interoperable Subset of Characters for Internationalized Usernames
    Author(s)     : P. Saint-Andre
    Filename      : draft-saintandre-username-interop
    Pages         : 12 
    Date          : 2014-04-01 
    
   Various Internet protocols define constructs for usernames, i.e., the
   localpart of an address such as &quot;[email-masked]&quot;.  This
   document describes a subset of Unicode characters to allow in
   internationalized usernames for the sake of maximal interoperability
   across Internet protocols.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-saintandre-username-interop-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.