Subject: I-D Action: draft-mapathak-interas-ab-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 11:53:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-AS Option D for BGP/MPLS IP VPN
        Authors         : Manu Pathak
                          Keyur Patel
                          Arjun Sreekantiah
	Filename        : draft-mapathak-interas-ab-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-04-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a new option known as an Inter-AS option D to
   the 'Multi-AS Backbones' section of [RFC4364].  This option combines
   VPN VRFs at the Autonomous System Border Router (ASBR) as described
   in 'Option A' with the distribution of labeled VPN-IP routes as
   described in 'Option B'.  In addition, this option allows for a data
   plane consisting of two methods of traffic forwarding between
   attached ASBR pairs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mapathak-interas-ab/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mapathak-interas-ab-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/