Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-usage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:56:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Best Common Practise for using OPENPGPKEY records
        Author          : Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-usage-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-04-10

Abstract:
   The OPENPGPKEY DNS Resource Record can be used to match an email
   address to an OpenPGP key.  This document specifies a Best Common
   Practise ("BCP") for email clients, MUA's and MTA's for using the
   OPENPGPKEY DNS Resource Record.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-usage-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/