Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-auto-addr-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 02:32:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Networking Use Case for Auto Address Management
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Brian Carpenter
                          China Telecom
	Filename        : draft-jiang-auto-addr-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-04-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a use case for autonomic address management
   in large-scale networks.  It is one of a series of use cases intended
   to illustrate requirements for autonomic networking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-auto-addr-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-auto-addr-management-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/