Subject: I-D Action: draft-gredler-spring-mpls-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2014 06:20:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Supporting Source/Explicitly Routed Tunnels via Stacked LSPs
        Authors         : Hannes Gredler
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Luay Jalil
                          Sriganesh Kini
	Filename        : draft-gredler-spring-mpls-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-04-14

Abstract:
   This document describes how source/explicitly routed tunnels could be
   realized using stacked Label Switched Paths (LSPs).

   This document also describes how use of IS-IS/OSPF as a label
   distribution protocol fits into the MPLS architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gredler-spring-mpls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gredler-spring-mpls-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gredler-spring-mpls-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/