Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 02:19:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Management Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Gap Analysis for Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : Michael H. Behringer
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-04-02

Abstract:
   This document summarises a problem statement for an IP-based
   autonomic network that is mainly based on distributed network
   devices.  The document reviews the history and current status of
   autonomic aspects of IP networks.  It then reviews the current
   network management style, which is still heavily depending on human
   administrators.  Finally the document describes the general gaps
   between the ideal autonomic network concept and the current network
   abilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/