Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:47:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NFS Version 4 Minor Version 2
        Author          : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-23.txt
	Pages           : 95
	Date            : 2014-04-29

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft describes NFS version 4 minor version two,
   focusing mainly on the protocol extensions made from NFS version 4
   minor version 0 and NFS version 4 minor version 1.  Major extensions
   introduced in NFS version 4 minor version two include: Server Side
   Copy, Application I/O Advise, Space Reservations, Sparse Files,
   Application Data Blocks, and Labeled NFS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-23

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-23

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/