Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 07:37:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Signaling For GMPLS Restoration LSP
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Gabriele Maria Galimberti
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-04-23

Abstract:
   In transport networks, there are requirements where Generalized
   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) end-to-end recovery scheme
   needs to employ restoration Label Switched Path (LSP) while keeping
   resources for the working and/or protecting LSPs reserved in the
   network after the failure.

   This document reviews how the LSP association is to be provided using
   Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)
   signaling in the context of GMPLS end-to-end recovery when using
   restoration LSP where failed LSP is not torn down.  No new procedures
   or mechanisms are defined by this document, and it is strictly
   informative in nature.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-ccamp-gmpls-restoration-lsp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/