Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Apr 2014 16:39:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mechanisms for Optimizing LAG/ECMP Component Link Utilization in Networks
        Authors         : Ram Krishnan
                          Lucy Yong
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Ning So
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing-08.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-04-06

Abstract:
   Demands on networking infrastructure are growing exponentially due to
   bandwidth hungry applications such as rich media applications and
   inter-data center communications. In this context, it is important to
   optimally use the bandwidth in wired networks that extensively use
   link aggregation groups and equal cost multi-paths as techniques for
   bandwidth scaling. This draft explores some of the mechanisms useful
   for achieving this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-large-flow-load-balancing-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/