Subject: I-D Action: draft-gulbrandsen-imap-uidonly-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2014 05:36:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IMAP UIDONLY Extension
        Author          : Arnt Gulbrandsen
	Filename        : draft-gulbrandsen-imap-uidonly-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-04-25

Abstract:
   Opening a large mailbox in IMAP can take mailbox; 30 seconds is
   realistic if the mailbox contains ten million messages. Most of that
   time is needed to number the messages consecutively.

   This extension provides a way to avoid having to number the messages
   consecutively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gulbrandsen-imap-uidonly/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gulbrandsen-imap-uidonly-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/