Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 01:20:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Home Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Home Networking Control Protocol
        Authors         : Markus Stenberg
                          Steven Barth
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-04-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the HomeNet Control Protocol (HNCP), a
   minimalist state synchronization protocol for Homenet routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-hncp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/