Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-kitten-rfc4402bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 14:43:03 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : A Pseudo-Random Function (PRF) for the Kerberos V Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) Mechanism
    Author(s)     : S. Emery, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-kitten-rfc4402bis
    Pages         : 6 
    Date          : 2014-04-28 
    
   This document defines the Pseudo-Random Function (PRF) for the
   Kerberos V mechanism for the Generic Security Service Application
   Program Interface (GSS-API), based on the PRF defined for the
   Kerberos V cryptographic framework, for keying application protocols
   given an established Kerberos V GSS-API security context.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4402 and reclassifies that document as
   historic.  RFC 4402 was underspecified, leading to interoperability
   problems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc4402bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.