Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2014 16:14:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extending an IPv6 /64 Prefix from a 3GPP Mobile Interface to a LAN link
        Authors         : Cameron Byrne
                          Dan Drown
                          Ales Vizdal
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-10.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-04-01

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements for extending an IPv6 /64 prefix
   from a User Equipment 3GPP radio interface to a LAN link as well as
   two implementation examples.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-64share/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-64share-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/