Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-tls-puzzles-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2014 03:00:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Client Puzzles to Protect TLS Servers From Denial of Service Attacks
        Author          : Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-nir-tls-puzzles-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-04-30

Abstract:
   This document proposes a mechanism for mitigating denial of service
   (DoS) and distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks on TLS
   servers.  Attackers are limited in their ability to cause resource
   waste on the server by requiring proof of work by the client before
   these CPU resources are expended.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-tls-puzzles/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-tls-puzzles-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/