Subject: I-D Action: draft-davie-stt-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2014 12:46:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Stateless Transport Tunneling Protocol for Network Virtualization (STT)
        Authors         : Bruce Davie
                          Jesse Gross
	Filename        : draft-davie-stt-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-04-15

Abstract:
   Network Virtualization places unique requirements on tunneling
   protocols.  This draft describes STT (Stateless Transport Tunneling),
   a tunnel encapsulation that enables overlay networks to be built in
   virtualized networks.  STT is particularly useful when some tunnel
   endpoints are in end-systems, as it utilizes the capabilities of the
   network interface card to improve performance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davie-stt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davie-stt-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-davie-stt-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/