Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Apr 2014 18:45:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Uniform information with a hybrid naming (hn) scheme
        Authors         : Hongke Zhang
                          Wei Quan
                          Jianfeng Guan
                          Changqiao Xu
                          Fei Song
	Filename        : draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-04-03

Abstract:
       This document defines a hybrid naming scheme for unifying all kinds
       of information. As many proposals of novel network architectures
       emerge, such as DONA, ICN, NDN, the location-based routing starts to
       transfer to the content-based ones. Currently, it is incompatible
       that many different information naming schemes are adopted in
       different network proposals, respectively, i.e. flat names in DONA,
       hierarchical names in NDN. The naming format defined is to identify
       different routing information uniformly. The format adopts a hybrid
       structure including hierarchical component, flat component and
       attribute component, providing great compatibility and advantages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-icnrg-hn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/