Subject: I-D Action: draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:23:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Transport Circuit Breakers
        Author          : Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-04-10

Abstract:
   This note explains what is meant by the term "transport circuit
   breaker" in the context of an Internet tunnel service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-circuit-breaker/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-circuit-breaker-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/