Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 04:07:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PCP Server Selection
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Dan Wing
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-04-28

Abstract:
   The document specifies the behavior to be followed by a PCP client to
   contact its PCP server(s) when one or several PCP server IP addresses
   are configured.

   This document updates RFC6887.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-server-selection-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/