Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-styleguide-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2014 13:53:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC Style Guide
        Authors         : Heather Flanagan
                          Sandy Ginoza
	Filename        : draft-iab-styleguide-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-04-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the fundamental and unique style conventions
   and editorial policies currently in use for the RFC Series.  It
   captures the RFC Editor's basic requirements and offers guidance
   regarding the style and structure of an RFC.  Additional guidance is
   captured on a website that reflects the experimental nature of that
   guidance and prepares it for future inclusion in the RFC Style guide.

   Guidance provided by this document will not be applied until
   published as an RFC.  Please send your comments about the contents of
   this document to <[email-masked]>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-styleguide/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-styleguide-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-styleguide-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/