Subject: I-D Action: draft-esale-mpls-appl-aware-ldp-targeted-session-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 13:57:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applications aware LDP Targeted Session
        Authors         : Santosh Esale
                          Raveendra Torvi
                          Chris Bowers
	Filename        : draft-esale-mpls-appl-aware-ldp-targeted-session-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-04-02

Abstract:
   Recent Targeted LDP applications such as Remote LFA and BGP auto
   discovery FEC 129 pseudowire may automatically establish a targeted
   LDP session to any LSR in the core network. The sender LSR has
   information about the targeted applications to administratively
   control initiation of the session. However the receiver LSR has no
   such information to control the acceptance of this session. This
   document defines a mechanism to advertise Targeted Application
   Capability during session initialization. As the receiver LSR becomes
   aware of targeted LDP applications, it may establish a limited number
   of sessions for certain applications. In addition, each targeted
   application is mapped to LDP FEC Elements to advertise only necessary
   LDP FEC label bindings over the session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-esale-mpls-appl-aware-ldp-targeted-session/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-esale-mpls-appl-aware-ldp-targeted-session-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/