Subject: I-D Action: draft-bilse-rdl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2014 08:12:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Routing Documentation Language
        Author          : Per Bilse
	Filename        : draft-bilse-rdl-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-04-22

Abstract:
   This document provides an introduction to RDL (Routing Documentation
   Language).  RDL is a high level language capable of describing BGP
   topology as well as both inter- and intra-AS route filtering and
   announcements, and can be compiled to actual router configuration
   detail for a number of vendors' equipment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bilse-rdl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bilse-rdl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/