Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 10:50:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DSCP and other packet markings for RTCWeb QoS
        Authors         : Subha Dhesikan
                          Dan Druta
                          Paul Jones
                          James Polk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-04-02

Abstract:
   Many networks, such as service provider and enterprise networks, can
   provide per packet treatments based on Differentiated Services Code
   Points (DSCP) on a per-hop basis.  This document provides the
   recommended DSCP values for browsers to use for various classes of
   traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/