Subject: I-D Action: draft-maglione-softwire-map-t-scenarios-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 11:28:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use cases for MAP-T
        Authors         : Roberta Maglione
                          Wojciech Dec
                          Ida Leung
                          Edwin Mallette
	Filename        : draft-maglione-softwire-map-t-scenarios-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-04-10

Abstract:
   The Softwire working group is currently discussing both encapsulation
   and translation based stateless IPv4/IPv6 solutions in order to be
   able to provide IPv4 connectivity to customers in an IPv6-Only
   environment.

   The purpose of this document is to describe some operational use
   cases that would benefit from a translation based approach and
   highlights the operational benefits that a translation based solution
   would allow.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maglione-softwire-map-t-scenarios/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maglione-softwire-map-t-scenarios-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-maglione-softwire-map-t-scenarios-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/