Subject: I-D Action: draft-lnageleisen-http-chunked-progress-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2014 08:49:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Chunked Progress extension to HTTP
        Author          : Loic Nageleisen
	Filename        : draft-lnageleisen-http-chunked-progress-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-04-08

Abstract:
   This document describes Chunked Progress, an extension to
   Transfer-Encoding: Chunked as defined in RFC2616 [RFC2616].  Chunked
   Progress introduces a backwards-compatible, RFC2616 compliant method
   to notify the client of transfer advancement in situations where the
   server has knowledge of progress but cannot know the resource size
   ahead of time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lnageleisen-http-chunked-progress/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lnageleisen-http-chunked-progress-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/