Subject: I-D Action: draft-oiwa-httpauth-mutual-algo-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2014 03:41:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mutual Authentication Protocol for HTTP: KAM3-based Cryptographic Algorithms
        Authors         : Yutaka Oiwa
                          Hajime Watanabe
                          Hiromitsu Takagi
                          Kaoru Maeda
                          Tatsuya Hayashi
                          Yuichi Ioku
	Filename        : draft-oiwa-httpauth-mutual-algo-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-04-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies some cryptographic algorithms which will be
   used for the Mutual user authentication method for the Hyper-text
   Transport Protocol (HTTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oiwa-httpauth-mutual-algo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oiwa-httpauth-mutual-algo-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-oiwa-httpauth-mutual-algo-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/