Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-aerolink-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2014 19:00:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over AERO Links
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-aerolink-13.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-04-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies the operation of IPv6 over tunnel virtual
   Non-Broadcast, Multiple Access (NBMA) links using Asymmetric Extended
   Route Optimization (AERO).  Nodes attached to AERO links can exchange
   packets via trusted intermediate routers on the link that provide
   forwarding services to reach off-link destinations and/or redirection
   services to inform the node of an on-link neighbor that is closer to
   the final destination.  Operation of the IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND)
   protocol over AERO links is based on an IPv6 link local address
   format known as the AERO address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-aerolink/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-aerolink-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-aerolink-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/