Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 08:43:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IKEv2 Fragmentation
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-07.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-04-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the way to avoid IP fragmentation of large
   IKEv2 messages.  This allows IKEv2 messages to traverse network
   devices that don't allow IP fragments to pass through.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-fragmentation-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/