Subject: I-D Action: draft-niu-sfc-mechanism-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 06:27:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Service Function Chaining Header and Forwarding Mechanism
        Authors         : Lehong Niu
                          Hongyu Li
                          Yuanlong Jiang
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-niu-sfc-mechanism-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-04-11

Abstract:
   This document proposes a service function chain header and describes
   forwarding mechanism, including processing procedures for each
   component in a generic service function chain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-niu-sfc-mechanism/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-niu-sfc-mechanism-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-niu-sfc-mechanism-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/