Subject: I-D Action: draft-popov-tls-prohibiting-rc4-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 10:56:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Prohibiting RC4 Cipher Suites
        Author          : Andrei Popov
	Filename        : draft-popov-tls-prohibiting-rc4-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-04-11

Abstract:
   This document requires that Transport Layer Security (TLS) clients
   and servers never negotiate the use of RC4 cipher suites when they
   establish connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-popov-tls-prohibiting-rc4/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-popov-tls-prohibiting-rc4-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-popov-tls-prohibiting-rc4-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/