Subject: I-D Action: draft-install-websites-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 21:40:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : USer Invokable Actions on Desktops to install/copy Websites
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-install-websites-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2014-05-12

Abstract:
    The document describes the need for a User Invokabke Action in Desktops
    of Windows , Android and many other Operating systems bundled on mobile
    computing devices to install or copy a website for offline reading from
    a filesystem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-install-websites/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-install-websites-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/