Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 08:50:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Remote LFA FRR
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Mike Shand
                          Ning So
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-06.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-05-23

Abstract:
   This draft describes an extension to the basic IP fast re-route
   mechanism described in RFC5286, that provides additional backup
   connectivity for point to point link failures when none can be
   provided by the basic mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-remote-lfa-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/