Subject: I-D Action: draft-yizhou-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 22:48:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hypervisor to NVE Control Plane Requirements
        Authors         : Yizhou Li
                          Lucy Yong
                          Lawrence Kreeger
                          Thomas Narten
                          David Black
	Filename        : draft-yizhou-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-05-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the control plane protocol requirements when
   NVE is not co-located with the hypervisor on a server. A control
   plane protocol (or protocols) between a hypervisor and its associated
   external NVE(s) is used for the hypervisor to populate its virtual
   machines states to the NVE(s) for further handling. This document
   illustrates the functionalities required by such control plane
   signaling protocols and outlines the high level requirements to be
   fulfiled. Virtual machine states and state transitioning are
   summarized to help clarifying the needed requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yizhou-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yizhou-nvo3-hpvr2nve-cp-req-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/