Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 15:20:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Sieve Email Filtering: Detecting Duplicate Deliveries
        Author          : Stephan Bosch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-05-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a new test command "duplicate" for the "Sieve"
   email filtering language.  This test adds the ability to detect
   duplications.  The main application for this new test is handling
   duplicate deliveries commonly caused by mailing list subscriptions or
   redirected mail addresses.  The detection is normally performed by
   matching the message ID to an internal list of message IDs from
   previously delivered messages.  For more complex applications, the
   "duplicate" test can also use the content of a specific header or
   other parts of the message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-sieve-duplicate-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/