Subject: I-D Action: draft-behringer-autonomic-bootstrap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 06:24:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Networking Use Case for Network Bootstrap
        Authors         : Michael H. Behringer
                          Max Pritikin
                          Steinthor Bjarnason
	Filename        : draft-behringer-autonomic-bootstrap-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-05-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a use case for a specific autonomic
   functionality: Securely bootstrapping new devices into a network,
   without the need for pre-staging.  The goal is to illustrate a
   requirement from network operators, and to illustrate how autonomic
   approaches can solve this use case.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-behringer-autonomic-bootstrap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-behringer-autonomic-bootstrap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/