Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-intarea-ugccnet-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 09:02:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security for Ubiquitous Green Community Control Network
        Authors         : Mike Cheng
                          Frankey Feng
	Filename        : draft-cheng-intarea-ugccnet-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-05-06

Abstract:
   This document describes enhanced security management function for the
   protocol defined in "Ubiquitous Green Community Control Network",
   specifies security requirements, defines system security
   architecture, gives a standardized description of authentication,
   authorization, along with security procedures and protocols.  This
   standard can avoid unintended data disclosure to the public and
   unauthorized access to resources, while providing enhanced integrity
   and confidentiality of transmitted data in the ubiquitous green
   community control network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-intarea-ugccnet-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-intarea-ugccnet-security-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/