Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-wpkops-trustmodel-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 03:10:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web PKI OPS Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Trust models of the Web PKI
        Authors         : Inigo Barreira
                          Bruce Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-wpkops-trustmodel-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-05-29

Abstract:
   This is one of a set of documents to define the operation of the Web
   PKI.  It describes the currently deployed Web PKI trust.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-wpkops-trustmodel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-wpkops-trustmodel-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-wpkops-trustmodel-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/