Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 06:45:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for System Management
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-16.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2014-05-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   identification of some common system properties within a device
   containing a NETCONF server.  This includes data node definitions for
   system identification, time-of-day management, user management, DNS
   resolver configuration, and some protocol operations for system
   management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-system-mgmt-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/