Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-traffic-peeking-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 11:11:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Traffic peeking
        Author          : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-traffic-peeking-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-05-25

Abstract:
   In June 2013, a news article revealed that the National Security
   Agency obtained direct access to the systems of several service
   providers from the United States through an undisclosed surveillance
   programme called PRISM.  This document discusses about the practice
   of traffic peeking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-traffic-peeking/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-traffic-peeking-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moonesamy-traffic-peeking-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/