Subject: I-D Action: draft-aazam-cdni-inter-cloud-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 01:45:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-Cloud Computing Architecture
        Author          : Mohammad Aazam
	Filename        : draft-aazam-cdni-inter-cloud-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-05-26

Abstract:
   Cloud computing is rapidly gaining importance, not only because
   of being ubiquitous, but also, due to ease of management of hugely
   increasing data, specially, multimedia contents. The next era is
   going to be of cloud federation, in which services would be brought
   up to the user through multiple clouds, creating an Inter-Cloud
   computing environment. On the other hand, increase in multimedia
   content requires much better service provisioning, responsiveness,
   and efficient transcoding. Thoroughly designing the architecture
   of Media Cloud Inter-Cloud Computing is today's requirement.
   This document focuses on this important issue and presents
   architectural fundamentals and key concerns in
   Media Cloud Inter-Cloud Computing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aazam-cdni-inter-cloud-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aazam-cdni-inter-cloud-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/