Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 08:28:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IODEF Enumeration Reference Format
        Authors         : Adam W. Montville
                          David Black
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-05-27

Abstract:
   The Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) provides a
   Reference class used to reference external entities (such as
   enumeration identifiers).  However, the method of external entity
   identification has been left unstructured.  This document describes a
   method to provide structure for referencing external entities for the
   IODEF Reference class and thus updates IODEF's ReferenceName.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-enum-reference-format-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/