Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 17:48:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Child To Parent Synchronization in DNS
        Author          : Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-05-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies how a child zone in the DNS can publish a
   record to indicate to a parental agent that it may copy and process
   certain records from the child zone.  The existence of and value
   change of the record may be monitored by a parental agent and acted
   on as appropriate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/