Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-nmrg-homenet-an-use-case-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 18:29:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Networking Use Case for Home Networks
        Author          : Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-nmrg-homenet-an-use-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-05-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a use case for autonomic networking in home
   network scenarios.  It is one of a series of use cases intended to
   illustrate requirements for autonomic networking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-nmrg-homenet-an-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-nmrg-homenet-an-use-case-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-nmrg-homenet-an-use-case-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/