Subject: I-D Action: draft-fox-tcpm-shared-memory-rdma-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 12:18:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Shared Memory Communications over RDMA
        Authors         : Mike Fox
                          Constantinos (Gus) Kassimis
                          Jerry Stevens
	Filename        : draft-fox-tcpm-shared-memory-rdma-04.txt
	Pages           : 142
	Date            : 2014-05-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the Shared Memory Communications over RDMA
   (SMC-R) protocol.  This protocol provides RDMA communications to TCP
   endpoints in a manner that is transparent to socket applications.  It
   further provides for dynamic discovery of partner RDMA capabilities
   and dynamic setup of RDMA connections, transparent high availability
   and load balancing when redundant RDMA network paths are available,
   and it maintains many of the traditional TCP/IP qualities of service
   such as filtering that enterprise users demand, as well as TCP socket
   semantics such as urgent data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fox-tcpm-shared-memory-rdma/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fox-tcpm-shared-memory-rdma-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fox-tcpm-shared-memory-rdma-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/