Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-itat-report-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 01:55:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Report from the IAB workshop on Internet Technology Adoption and Transition (ITAT)
        Author          : Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-iab-itat-report-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-05-19

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of a workshop held by the Internet
   Architecture Board (IAB) on Internet Technology Adoption and
   Transition (ITAT).  The workshop was hosted by the University of
   Cambridge in Cambridge on December 4th and 5th of 2013.  The goal of
   the workshop was to facilitate adoption of Internet protocols,
   through examination of a variety of economic models, with particular
   emphasis at the waist of the hourglass.  This report summarizes
   contributions and discussions.  As the topics were wide ranging,
   there is no single set of recommendations for IETF participants to
   pursue at this time.  Instead, in the classic sense of early
   research, the workshop noted areas that deserve further exploration.

   Note that this document is a report on the proceedings of the
   workshop.  The views and positions documented in this report are
   those of the workshop participants and do not necessarily reflect IAB
   views and positions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-itat-report/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-itat-report-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-itat-report-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/