Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-http2-extension-frames-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 10:24:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extension Frames in HTTP/2
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-bishop-http2-extension-frames-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-05-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposed modification to the HTTP/2
   specification to better support the creation of extensions without
   the need to version the core protocol or invoke additional protocol
   identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-http2-extension-frames/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-http2-extension-frames-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bishop-http2-extension-frames-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/