Subject: I-D Action: draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 07:31:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PKCS #12: Personal Information Exchange Syntax v1.1
        Authors         : Kathleen M. Moriarty
                          Magnus Nystrom
                          Sean Parkinson
                          Andreas Rusch
                          Michael Scott
	Filename        : draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-05-09

Abstract:
   PKCS #12 v1.1 describes a transfer syntax for personal identity
   information, including private keys, certificates, miscellaneous
   secrets, and extensions.  Machines, applications, browsers, Internet
   kiosks, and so on, that support this standard will allow a user to
   import, export, and exercise a single set of personal identity
   information.  This standard supports direct transfer of personal
   information under several privacy and integrity modes.

   This document represents a republication of PKCS #12 v1.1 from RSA
   Laboratories' Public Key Cryptography Standard (PKCS) series.  By
   publishing this RFC, change control is transferred to the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moriarty-pkcs12v1-1-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/