Subject: I-D Action: draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 14:37:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) OAuth
        Authors         : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Victor Pascual
	Filename        : draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-05-26

Abstract:
   The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) uses a challenge-response
   framework to authenticate the user, but it does not have an
   authorization framework to control the user's access to various
   services in the system.

   This document defines an authorization framework for SIP that is
   based on the OAuth 2.0 framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/