Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-dnse-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 14:04:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Privacy and Censorship: Use Cases and Requirements.
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-dnse-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-05-09

Abstract:
   This document describes use cases and requirements arising from
   privacy an free speech concerns in the DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-dnse/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-dnse-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-dnse-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/