Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-ip-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 14:36:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IP MIB for IP Fast-Reroute
        Authors         : Alia Atlas
                          Cisco Systems
                          John Flick
                          Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-ip-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-05-27

Abstract:
   This draft defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects relevant for IP routes
   using IP Fast-Reroute [RFC5714]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-ip-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-ip-mib-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-ipfrr-ip-mib-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/