Subject: I-D Action: draft-tp-i2rs-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 06:47:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interactions of I2RS with NETCONF and YANG
        Author          : Tom Petch
	Filename        : draft-tp-i2rs-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-05-08

Abstract:
   This memo looks at some possible interactions between the
   requirements of I2RS and the current capabilities (and data models)
   of YANG and NETCONF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tp-i2rs-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tp-i2rs-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/