Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 14:48:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Router Keying for BGPsec
        Authors         : Sean Turner
                          Keyur Patel
                          Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-05-23

Abstract:
   BGPsec-speaking routers are provisioned with private keys to sign BGP
   messages; the corresponding public keys are published in the global
   RPKI (Resource Public Key Infrastructure) thereby enabling
   verification of BGPsec messages.  This document describes two ways of
   provisioning the public-private key-pairs: router-driven and
   operator-driven.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rtr-keying-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/