Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 22:52:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Keying and Authentication for Routing Protocols Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Analysis of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Security According to KARP Design Guide
        Authors         : Manav Bhatia
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-05-22

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   protocol (BFD) according to the guidelines set forth in section 4.2
   of KARP Design Guidelines [RFC6518].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/