Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 04:25:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Server Configuration Model
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-05-30

Abstract:
   This draft defines a NETCONF server configuration data model.  This
   data model enables configuration of the NETCONF service itself,
   including which transports it supports, what ports they listen on,
   whether they support device-initiated connections, and associated
   parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/