Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 15:04:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Trustworthy Location
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Henning Schulzrinne
                          Bernard Aboba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-10.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-05-31

Abstract:
   The trustworthiness of location information is critically important
   for some location-based applications, such as emergency calling or
   roadside assistance.

   This document focuses on the security issues arising from conveyance
   of location within an emergency call, and describes mechanisms
   availble to convey location in a manner that is inherently secure and
   reliable.  It also provides guidelines for assessing the
   trustworthiness of location information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/