Subject: I-D Action: draft-snell-activitystreams-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 16:05:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Activity Streams 2.0
        Author          : James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-snell-activitystreams-09.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2014-05-27

Abstract:
   This specification details a model for representing potential and
   completed activities using the JSON format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snell-activitystreams/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-activitystreams-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snell-activitystreams-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/