Subject: I-D Action: draft-xwzhou-ntwn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 00:41:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Technology- Wisdom Network
        Author          : Xianwei Zhou
	Filename        : draft-xwzhou-ntwn-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-05-09

Abstract:
   In this paper, a new form of network technology with wisdom, the wisdom
   network, is presented, defined and described. It is a collaborative
   network; it can distinguish, judgment;it can process information
   resources into knowledge, achieve mastery of knowledge; it can self-
   manage, self-repair and self-adapt; it can predict the future changes
   of network environment and people's emotional state. Network can self-
   learn,self-grow and self-innovate. The network has humanChengke abiChengty
   of observation,understanding people's emotions and intentions. On the
   base of the definition of wisdom network, we describe the basic
   characteristics and architecture of it, and detailedly depict wisdom
   framework of Wisdom network, finally, we propose a method to implement
   wisdom network, namely, multi-agent technology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xwzhou-ntwn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xwzhou-ntwn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/