Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 08:03:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Advanced Multipath Use Cases and Design Considerations
        Authors         : So Ning
                          Andrew Malis
                          Dave McDysan
                          Lucy Yong
                          Curtis Villamizar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-05-14

Abstract:
   Advanced Multipath is a formalization of multipath techniques
   currently in use in IP and MPLS networks and a set of extensions to
   existing multipath techniques.

   This document provides a set of use cases and design considerations
   for Advanced Multipath.  Existing practices are described.  Use cases
   made possible through Advanced Multipath extensions are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-cl-use-cases-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/