Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-http-nice-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 06:47:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Marking HTTP Requests as Unimportant
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-http-nice-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-05-13

Abstract:
   An HTTP "Nice" header field is defined.  "Nice" marks a request as
   low priority.  Gateways can choose to discard or delay the request,
   or provide a response from cache rather than forwarding it to an
   origin server.  This enables constrained origin servers, such as
   those that rely on battery power, to avoid expending limited
   resources on serving requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http-nice/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-nice-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-http-nice-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/