Subject: I-D Action: draft-nayak-tcp-sha2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:54:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SHA-2 Algorithms for the TCP Authentication Option (TCP-AO)
        Authors         : Sujeet Nayak Ammunje
                          Brian Weis
	Filename        : draft-nayak-tcp-sha2-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-05-30

Abstract:
   The TCP Authentication Option (TCP-AO) relies on security algorithms
   to provide connection authentication between the two end-points.
   This document specifies how to use SHA-256 and SHA-512 algorithms and
   attributes with TCP-AO.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nayak-tcp-sha2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nayak-tcp-sha2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/