Subject: I-D Action: draft-zeng-forces-interfe-consistent-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 10:53:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ForCES inter-FE Consistent Control Scheme
        Authors         : Lieguang Zeng
                          Ye Zhou
                          Mao Yang
                          Yong Li
                          Depeng Jin
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-zeng-forces-interfe-consistent-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-05-17

Abstract:
       This document addresses the inter-FE consistent control problem for
       ForCES in software-defined network (SDN), and proposes an inter-FE
       consistent control scheme through dynamic match-field selection. In
       detail, the control element (CE) analyzes the similarities and
       differences between both the old and rules. Then, CE dynamically
       determines appropriate match fields and, correspondingly, generates a
       set of transitional flow entries. After that, it deletes the old flow
       entries and writes the new ones. Finally, the consistent control is
       achieved after deleting the transitional flow entries. This scheme
       guarantees the inter-FE consistent control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zeng-forces-interfe-consistent-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zeng-forces-interfe-consistent-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/