Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-dtnrg-sbsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 18:49:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Streamlined Bundle Security Protocol Specification
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-sbsp-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2014-05-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a streamlined bundle security protocol, which
   provides data authentication, integrity, and confidentiality services
   for the Bundle Protocol.  Capabilities are provided to protect the
   bundle payload, and additional data that may be included within the
   bundle, along a single path through a network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-sbsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-sbsp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-dtnrg-sbsp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/