Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 08:57:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Framework for Ethernet Tree (E-Tree) Service over a Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Network
        Authors         : Raymond Key
                          Lucy Yong
                          Simon Delord
                          Frederic Jounay
                          Lizhong Jin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-05-21

Abstract:
   This document describes an Ethernet-Tree (E-Tree) solution framework
   for supporting the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) E-Tree service over a
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) network. The objective is to
   provide a simple and effective approach to emulate E-Tree services
   in addition to Ethernet LAN (E-LAN) services on an existing MPLS
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-etree-frwk-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/