Subject: I-D Action: draft-snyder-bfd-proxy-connections-monitored-links-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 12:34:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BFD Proxy for Connections over Monitored Links
        Authors         : Brian Snyder
                          Nobo Akiya
	Filename        : draft-snyder-bfd-proxy-connections-monitored-links-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-05-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)
   proxy mechanism to allow intermediate networking equipment (ex:
   Satellite HUB/Modem) to intercept BFD packets and to generate BFD
   packets to relay the health of connection monitored links.

   Note that this is an informational document that does not propose any
   changes to the BFD protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snyder-bfd-proxy-connections-monitored-links/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snyder-bfd-proxy-connections-monitored-links-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/