Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-isis-routable-ip-address-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 20:19:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Carrying Routable IP Addresses in IS-IS Router Capability TLV
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Uma Chunduri
	Filename        : draft-xu-isis-routable-ip-address-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-05-28

Abstract:
   This document proposes two new sub-TLVs of the IS-IS Router
   CAPABILITY TLV, called Routable IPv4 Address sub-TLV and Routable
   IPv6 Address sub-TLV respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-isis-routable-ip-address/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-isis-routable-ip-address-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/