Subject: I-D Action: draft-santesson-auth-context-extension-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 06:54:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authentication Context Certificate Extension
        Author          : Stefan Santesson
	Filename        : draft-santesson-auth-context-extension-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-05-05

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to certificates according to
   [RFC5280]. The extension defined in this document holds data about
   how the certificate subject was authenticated by the Certification
   Authority who issued the certificate where this extension appears.

   This document also defines one data structure for inclusion in this
   extension that designed to hold information when the subject is
   authenticated using a SAML assertion [SAML].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-santesson-auth-context-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-santesson-auth-context-extension-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-santesson-auth-context-extension-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/