Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 10:05:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Process Experiment: Document Shepherding Throughout a Document's Lifecycle
        Author          : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-05-16

Abstract:
   RFC 4858 talks about "Document Shepherding from Working Group Last
   Call to Publication".  There's a significant part of a document's
   life that happens before working group last call, starting at the
   time that a working group begins discussing a version of the idea
   that's been posted as an individual draft.  This document extends RFC
   4858, discussing the potential for extending shepherding and what
   tasks might be involved throughout a working group document's
   lifecycle, from start to finish.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/