Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-httpbis-http-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 11:25:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Transport Layer Security for http URIs
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-httpbis-http-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-05-14

Abstract:
   This describes how HTTP URIs can be resolved using Transport Layer
   Security (TLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-httpbis-http-tls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-httpbis-http-tls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/