Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-may-forward-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 12:53:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A DKIM Profile to Enable Message Forwarding
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-may-forward-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-05-01

Abstract:
   Some mail systems have been observed to use authentication schemes
   the domain name in the From: header as a security key, in combination
   with DKIM, an approach works poorly in connection with forwarders
   that edit messages.  This document describes a profile of DKIM
   intended to improve interoperation of DKIM with such schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-may-forward/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-may-forward-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/