Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 07:18:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for SNMP Configuration
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-05.txt
	Pages           : 86
	Date            : 2014-05-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a collection of YANG definitions for
   configuring SNMP engines.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-snmp-cfg-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/