Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-dnsop-weak-trust-anchor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 19:51:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Weak Trust Anchor Introduction
        Authors         : Xiaodong Lee
                          Haikuo Zhang
                          Nan Wang
                          Peng Zuo
                          Xiali Yan
                          Ce Luo
                          Hongtao Li
	Filename        : draft-zhang-dnsop-weak-trust-anchor-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-05-29

Abstract:
   DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) is an effective method to provide
   security protection for resolvers and end users in the DNS protocols.
   But the DNSSEC is too aggressive for the DNS service in the poor
   network infrastructure, because the domain name will be invisible
   when large DNSSEC messages were dropped by some other network
   equipments, like the routers which have MTU problem or the old
   firewalls which do not support ENDS0.  This document defines a new
   concept weak trust anchor which can be used on a security-aware
   resolver to get rid of the above problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-dnsop-weak-trust-anchor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-dnsop-weak-trust-anchor-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/