Subject: I-D Action: draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 13:47:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP Extended Data Offset Option
        Authors         : Joe Touch
                          Wesley M. Eddy
	Filename        : draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-05-05

Abstract:
   TCP segments include a Data Offset field to indicate space for TCP
   options, but the size of the field can limit the space available for
   complex options that have evolved. This document updates RFC 793
   with an optional TCP extension to that space and explains why such
   extensions cannot be used in the initial SYN of a connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-edo-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/