Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-wpkops-revocation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 08:02:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web PKI OPS Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Web PKI Operations: Revocation and Status
        Authors         : Phillip Hallam-Baker
                          David Chadwick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-wpkops-revocation-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-05-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the certificate status mechanisms supported
   in the Web PKI

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-wpkops-revocation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-wpkops-revocation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/