Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 09:16:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Practices for scaling ARP and ND for large data centers
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Warren Kumari
                          Igor Gashinsky
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-08.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-05-07

Abstract:
   This draft documents some operational practices that allow ARP/ND
   to scale in data center environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-armd-arp-nd-scaling-practices-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/