Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http2-ops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 00:29:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2: Operational Considerations for Servers
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http2-ops-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-05-30

Abstract:
   This document gives advice regarding performance and operability to
   servers deploying HTTP/2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http2-ops/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http2-ops-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/