Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 06:58:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mapping 802.11 QoS in a PMIPv6 Mobility Domain
        Authors         : John Kaippallimalil
                          Rajesh Pazhyannur
                          Parviz Yegani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-05-06

Abstract:
   This document provides a model for enabling end to end QoS in systems
   where there is a 802.11 based wireless system coupled with a PMIPv6
   mobility domain consisting a local mobility anchor and mobility
   access gateway. This enables QoS policing and labeling of packets in
   a consistent manner on the 802.11 link between the MN and the AP as
   well as the link between the MAG and the LMA. To enable this, the
   document specifies mapping between QoS parameters on the 802.11 link
   and the QoS Mobility options in the PMIPv6 domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-pmip-qos-wifi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/