Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-webpush-http2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 14:56:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Event Delivery Using HTTP Push
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-webpush-http2-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-05-12

Abstract:
   A simple scheme for the delivery of realtime events to clients is
   described.  This scheme uses HTTP/2 push.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-webpush-http2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-webpush-http2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/