Subject: I-D Action: draft-ceccarelli-actn-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 01:50:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for Abstraction and Control of Transport Networks
        Authors         : Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Young Lee
                          Diego Lopez
	Filename        : draft-ceccarelli-actn-framework-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-05-30

Abstract:
   This draft provides a framework for abstraction and control of
   transport networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ceccarelli-actn-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ceccarelli-actn-framework-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ceccarelli-actn-framework-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/