Subject: I-D Action: draft-welzl-rmcat-coupled-cc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 May 2014 04:08:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Coupled congestion control for RTP media
        Authors         : Michael Welzl
                          Safiqul Islam
                          Stein Gjessing
	Filename        : draft-welzl-rmcat-coupled-cc-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-05-07

Abstract:
   When multiple congestion controlled RTP sessions traverse the same
   network bottleneck, it can be beneficial to combine their controls
   such that the total on-the-wire behavior is improved.  This document
   describes such a method for flows that have the same sender, in a way
   that is as flexible and simple as possible while minimizing the
   amount of changes needed to existing RTP applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-welzl-rmcat-coupled-cc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-welzl-rmcat-coupled-cc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-welzl-rmcat-coupled-cc-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/