Subject: I-D Action: draft-lopez-actn-vno-multidomains-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 May 2014 14:03:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACTN Use-case for Virtual Network Operation for Multiple Domains in a Single Operator Network
        Author          : Diego Lopez
	Filename        : draft-lopez-actn-vno-multidomains-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-05-25

Abstract:
   This document provides a use-case that addresses the need for
   facilitating the application of virtual network abstractions to
   network operation. These abstractions shall create a virtualized
   environment supporting operators in viewing and controlling
   different domains (at any dimension: applied technology,
   administrative zones, or vendor-specific technology islands) as a
   single virtualized network.  Such an approach will facilitate the
   deployment of NFV (Network Function Virtualization) mechanisms, and
   accelerate rapid service deployment of new services, including more
   dynamic and elastic services, and improve overall network operations
   and scaling of existing services.

   This use-case considers the application of these abstractions within
   the network of a single operator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lopez-actn-vno-multidomains/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lopez-actn-vno-multidomains-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/