Subject: I-D Action: draft-guduru-ietf-rtcweb-codec-preferences-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 04:37:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebRTC Codec Preferences
        Author          : Kiran Kumar Guduru
	Filename        : draft-guduru-ietf-rtcweb-codec-preferences-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-05-16

Abstract:
   WebRTC working group prefers mandatory to implement codecs inside the
   browser to achieve guaranteed interoperability between two WebRTC
   peers.  WebRTC allows browser implementors to support vendor specific
   codecs apart from mandatory codecs.  This document explains the way
   to give preferences for media codecs in WebRTC context out of the
   available codecs in browser for creating the offer / answer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guduru-ietf-rtcweb-codec-preferences/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guduru-ietf-rtcweb-codec-preferences-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/