Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-drechsler-httpbis-improved-caching-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 13:52:04 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Hypertext Transfer Protocol: Improved HTTP Caching
    Author(s)     : C. Drechsler
    Filename      : draft-drechsler-httpbis-improved-caching
    Pages         : 13 
    Date          : 2014-05-16 
    
   This document describes an improved HTTP caching method which can be
   applied in addition to the standard caching behavior described in
   [Part6].  It defines the associated header field that controls this
   improved caching mechanism and a modified caching operation which is
   slightly different to one in [Part6].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-drechsler-httpbis-improved-caching-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.