Subject: I-D Action: draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 16:21:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Uniform Resource Name Namespace for the Device Identity and the Mobile Equipment Identity (MEID)
        Author          : Roozbeh Atarius
	Filename        : draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-05-06

Abstract:
   This document allows a Mobile Equipment Identity (MEID) to be used as
   a Uniform Resource Name (URN).  The document does so by registering a
   URN namespace for MEIDs.  The structure of an MEID is 15 hexadecimal
   encoded digits long and is defined in 3GPP2 to uniquely identify each
   individual mobile equipment (e.g., a handset or mobile phone).  The
   Third Generation Partnership Project 2 (3GPP2) has a requirement to
   be able to use an MEID as a URN.  This document fulfills that
   requirement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/