Subject: I-D Action: draft-andrews-http-srv-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 21:43:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of SRV records in conjuction with HTTP and URIs"
        Authors         : M. Andrews
                          T. Kottelin
	Filename        : draft-andrews-http-srv-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-05-19

Abstract:
   The combined use of SRV records for HTTP along with URIs is not as
   straight forward as it would appear at first glance.  This document
   looks at the issues involved and recommends solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andrews-http-srv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andrews-http-srv-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-andrews-http-srv-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/