Subject: I-D Action: draft-gerdes-ace-actors-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 07:00:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Actors in the ACE Architecture
        Author          : Stefanie Gerdes
	Filename        : draft-gerdes-ace-actors-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-05-30

Abstract:
   Constrained nodes are small devices which are limited in terms of
   processing power, memory, non-volatile storage and transmission
   capacity.  Due to these constraints, commonly used security protocols
   are not easily applicable.  Nevertheless, an authentication and
   authorization solution is needed to ensure the security of these
   devices.

   This document defines actors in the security architecture for
   authentication and authorization, analyzes the relationships between
   them, and describes their respective tasks and characteristics.  This
   knowledge will then be used to derive requirements for the
   communication between the actors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerdes-ace-actors/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-ace-actors-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/