Subject: I-D Action: draft-mertl-psi-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 18:32:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Protocol for Stage Illumination
        Author          : Marcus Ertl
	Filename        : draft-mertl-psi-04.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2014-05-28

Abstract:
   This memo describes a protocol that builds upon UDP/IP to transport
   illumination and control data for stage, architectural and other
   illumination requirements.

   It may be understood as a spiritual successor of the traditional DMX
   (Digital MultipleX) specification series, removing it's limitations
   and adding flexibility and usability enhancements like auto-discovery
   and metadata, among other useful features.

   Due to the complexity and length, versions 4 and above only describe
   a subset of the full PSI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mertl-psi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mertl-psi-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mertl-psi-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/