Subject: I-D Action: draft-pal-eidr-urn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 May 2014 10:22:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) URN Namespace Definition
        Author          : Pierre-Anthony Lemieux
	Filename        : draft-pal-eidr-urn-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-05-09

Abstract:
   Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR) Identifiers are used for the
   globally unique identification of motion picture and television
   content.  This document defines the formal Uniform Resource Name
   (URN) Namespace Identifier (NID) for EIDR Identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pal-eidr-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pal-eidr-urn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pal-eidr-urn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/