Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-iana-cfm-considerations-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 18:52:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Considerations for CFM (Connectivity Fault Management) Code Points
        Author          : Donald Eastlake 3rd
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-iana-cfm-considerations-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-05-22

Abstract:
   IEEE 802.1 has specified Connectivity Fault Management (CFM) OAM
   facilities. CFM messages are structured with an OpCode field and have
   provision for the inclusion of TLV (type, length, value) structured
   information. IEEE 802.1 has allocated blocks of CFM OpCodes and TLV
   Types to the IETF. This document specifies the IANA Considerations
   for the assignment of values from these blocks.

INTERNET-DRAFT                   IANA Considerations for CFM Code Points

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-iana-cfm-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-iana-cfm-considerations-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-iana-cfm-considerations-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/