Subject: I-D Action: draft-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 02:38:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HMAC-SHA-2 Authentication Protocols in USM for SNMP
        Authors         : Johannes Merkle
                          Manfred Lochter
	Filename        : draft-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-05-06

Abstract:
   This memo specifies new optional HMAC-SHA-2 authentication protocols
   for the User-based Security Model (USM) for SNMPv3 defined in RFC
   3414.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/