Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-dnsop-dist-root-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:29:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributing the DNS Root
        Authors         : Warren Kumari
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-dnsop-dist-root-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-05-30

Abstract:
   This document recommends that recursive DNS resolvers transfer the
   root zone, securely validate it and then populate their caches with
   the information.

   [[ Note: This document is largely a discussion starting point. ]]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-dnsop-dist-root/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-dnsop-dist-root-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/