Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-sxs-confirm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 11:22:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SXS Confirmation Protocol (SXS-Confirm)
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-sxs-confirm-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-05-19

Abstract:
   JSON Confirmation Protocol (JCP) is a three party Web Service that
   supports a transactional second factor confirmation mechanism that
   provides a superset of the capabilities of traditional second factor
   authentication schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-sxs-confirm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-sxs-confirm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/