Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-may-forward-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 07:29:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A DKIM Profile to Enable Message Forwarding
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-may-forward-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-05-02

Abstract:
   Some mail systems have been observed to use authentication schemes
   the domain name in the From: header as a security key, in combination
   with DKIM, an approach works poorly in connection with forwarders
   that edit messages.  This document describes a profile of DKIM
   intended to improve interoperation of DKIM with such schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-may-forward/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-may-forward-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-levine-may-forward-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/