Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-trill-pseudonode-nickname-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 00:11:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RBridge: Pseudo-Nickname for Active-active Access
        Authors         : Hongjun Zhai
                          Tissa Senevirathne
                          Radia Perlman
                          Donald Eastlake 3rd
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-hu-trill-pseudonode-nickname-07.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-05-20

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol provides support for flow level multi-pathing for both
   unicast and multi-destination traffic in networks with arbitrary
   topology.  Active-active access at the TRILL edge is the extension of
   these characteristics to end stations that are multiply connected to
   a TRILL campus.  In this document, the edge RBridge group providing
   active-active access to such an end station can be represented as a
   Virtual RBridge.  Based on the concept of Virtual RBridge along with
   its pseudo-nickname, this document facilitates the TRILL active-
   active access of such end stations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-trill-pseudonode-nickname/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-trill-pseudonode-nickname-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-trill-pseudonode-nickname-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/