Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-policy-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 12:06:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Policy for defining new service-identifying labels
        Authors         : Andrea G. Forte
                          Henning Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-policy-04.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-05-30

Abstract:
   In order to provide location-based services, descriptive terms for
   services need to be defined.  This document updates the policy for
   defining new service-identifying labels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-policy-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-service-urn-policy-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/