Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 07:16:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCP Options for Configuring VXLAN Network Identifier and Multicast Addresses in VXLAN
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Frank Xia
                          Shi Fan
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-05-14

Abstract:
   This document defines DHCPv4 and DHCPv6 options for assigning VXLAN
   Network Identifier and multicast addresses for the Tunnel End Point
   in the Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network (VXLAN) environments.
   New DHCP options are defined which allow a VXLAN Tunnel End Point or
   Network Virtualization Edge to request any source multicast address
   for the newly created virtual machine.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-nvo3-dhc-vxlan-multicast-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/