Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-btle-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 21:55:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over BLUETOOTH(R) Low Energy
        Authors         : Johanna Nieminen
                          Teemu Savolainen
                          Markus Isomaki
                          Basavaraj Patil
                          Zach Shelby
                          Carles Gomez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-btle-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-05-01

Abstract:
   Bluetooth Smart is the brand name for the low energy feature in the
   Bluetooth specification defined by the Bluetooth Special Interest
   Group.  The standard Bluetooth radio has been widely implemented and
   available in mobile phones, notebook computers, audio headsets and
   many other devices.  The low power version of Bluetooth is a
   specification that enables the use of this air interface with devices
   such as sensors, smart meters, appliances, etc.  The low power
   variant of Bluetooth is standardized since the revision 4.0 of the
   Bluetooth specifications, although version 4.1 or newer is required
   for IPv6.  This document describes how IPv6 is transported over
   Bluetooth Low Energy using 6LoWPAN techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-btle/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-btle-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-btle-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/