Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-intarea-conet-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 20:46:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : COllaborative NETwork (CONET) Gap Analysis
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Rong Zhang
	Filename        : draft-jiang-intarea-conet-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-05-08

Abstract:
   In order to efficiently distinguish ICPs' traffic, a new network
   operation model - COllaborative NETwork is proposed.  The traffic
   recognization is based on traffic of ICPs' products actively carries
   collaborative identifiers that both ISPs and ICPs reach consensus in
   a coordination way.  This document analyzes the tecnical gap between
   the current network functions and required network capability to
   support COllaborative NETwork.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-intarea-conet-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-intarea-conet-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/