Subject: I-D Action: draft-huangng-idtp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 03:26:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identifier Tracing Protocol (IDTP)
        Author          : Neng Geng Huang
	Filename        : draft-huangng-idtp-02.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2014-05-28

Abstract:
   The Identifier Tracing Protocol (IDTP) is an application-level
   protocol for distributed and collaborative information systems. It
   is a generic communication protocol which can be used for many tasks
   with two types of forwarding mechanisms to achieve traceability by
   using Universal Traceable Identifier (UTID) [I-D-UTID] which
   contains two types of forwarding messages.

   This document provides the specification of IDTP, including syntax,
   data format, and the guidelines for their use, too.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huangng-idtp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huangng-idtp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huangng-idtp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/