Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-stun-dtls-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 09:36:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) as Transport for Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-stun-dtls-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-05-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies the usage of Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS) as a transport protocol for Session Traversal
   Utilities for NAT (STUN).  It provides guidances on when and how to
   use DTLS with the currently standardized STUN Usages.  It also
   specifies modifications to the STUN URIs and TURN URIs and to the
   TURN resolution mechanism to facilitate the resolution of STUN URIs
   and TURN URIs into the IP address and port of STUN and TURN servers
   supporting DTLS as a transport protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-stun-dtls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-stun-dtls-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tram-stun-dtls-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/