Subject: I-D Action: draft-cavage-http-signatures-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 13:16:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signing HTTP Messages
        Authors         : Mark Cavage
                          Manu Sporny
	Filename        : draft-cavage-http-signatures-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-05-08

Abstract:
   When communicating over the Internet using the HTTP protocol, it can
   be desirable for a server or client to authenticate the sender of a
   particular message.  It can also be desirable to ensure that the
   message was not tampered with during transit.  This document
   describes a way for servers and clients to simultaneously add
   authentication and message integrity to HTTP messages by using a
   digital signature.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cavage-http-signatures/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cavage-http-signatures-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cavage-http-signatures-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/