Subject: I-D Action: draft-conet-aeon-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 02:33:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application Enabled COllaborative NETworking Gap Analysis
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Hui Deng
                          Farooq Bari
                          Rong Zhang
                          Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-conet-aeon-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-05-29

Abstract:
   Identification and treatment of application flows have become more
   and more important for network operators.  In order to efficiently
   distinguish ICPs' traffic, coordination between ISPs and ICPs is
   required.  IP flow identification can be based on ICPs' traffic
   carrying some mutually agreed identifiers.  This document analyzes
   the technical gap between the current network functions and required
   network capability to enable such functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-conet-aeon-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-conet-aeon-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/