Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-dnssd-sf-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 02:50:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS-SD Extensions for Service Function Discovery
        Author          : Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-dnssd-sf-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-05-06

Abstract:
   Service Function Chaining (SFC) [I-D.quinn-sfc-arch] provides a
   flexible way to construct services.  When applying a particular
   service function chain to the traffic classified by the SFC
   classifier, the traffic needs to be steered through an ordered set of
   Service Functions (SFs) in the network.  This document describes how
   to discover SFs in the SR network [I-D.xu-spring-sfc-use-case] based
   on DNS-SD [RFC6763].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-dnssd-sf-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-dnssd-sf-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/