Subject: I-D Action: draft-morgan-http2-header-compression-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 12:13:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : H2EZ: HTTP/2 Header Compression
        Authors         : Keith Shearl Morgan
                          Christoph Brunhuber
	Filename        : draft-morgan-http2-header-compression-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-06-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines the format and compression of HTTP header
   fields in HTTP/2.  The compression is based on EZFLATE, which is a
   token-based DEFLATE algorithm for secure compression within encrypted
   communication channels.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTPBIS working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/>.

   Working Group information can be found at
   <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/>;

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morgan-http2-header-compression/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morgan-http2-header-compression-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/