Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-aponf-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 00:41:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : APONF Architecture
        Authors         : Cathy Zhou
                          Tina Tsou
                          Qiong Sun
                          Diego Lopez
                          Georgios Karagiannis
	Filename        : draft-zhou-aponf-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-06-07

Abstract:
   Currently, there are transport applications that have specific
   demands on a communication network. This document describes the APONF
   basic architecture, its elements and interfaces. The main APONF
   architecture entity is the Application-based Policy Decision (ABPD),
   which supports groups/classes of application models. Each of these
   models supports application demands that are similar in nature and
   therefore can be grouped/classified together. Moreover, the ABPD maps
   the classified application models into network capabilities,
   e.g., network management and traffic policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-aponf-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-aponf-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/