Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-nfvcon-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 02:06:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual Network Function Configuration Architecture
        Authors         : Hong Zhou
                          Haibin Song
                          Fu Qiao
	Filename        : draft-zhou-nfvcon-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-06-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture of NFV configuration in the
   provider's network through a centralized management system and focus
   on the virtualisation characteristics related issues.  It is also a
   typical scenario in cloud computing environment where end users do
   not have to install or manage their applications on their end hosts,
   but can install and manage their own featured powerful software
   application in the cloud.  This specification describes an
   architecture of NFV configuration.  It is also applicable to other
   use cases with similar requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-nfvcon-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-nfvcon-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/