Subject: I-D Action: draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 16:14:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flow high availability through PCP
        Authors         : Suresh Vinapamula
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-06-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for a host to signal various
   network functions' High Availability (HA) module to checkpoint
   interested connections through PCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vinapamula-flow-ha/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/