Subject: I-D Action: draft-toutain-6lo-local-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 02:12:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 6LoWPAN Local Extensions
        Author          : Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-toutain-6lo-local-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-06-27

Abstract:
   [RFC2460] defines an extension mechanism to add functionalities to
   the basic IPv6 header.  On LoWPAN networks, some extensions are
   required to extend routing capabilities.  These specific extensions
   should not leak in the global internet.  To optimize encapsulation, a
   6LoWPAN dispatch to carry local extensions is defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-toutain-6lo-local-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-toutain-6lo-local-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/