Subject: I-D Action: draft-shin-actn-mvno-multi-domain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 21:31:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACTN Use-case for Mobile Virtual Network Operation for Multiple Domains in a Single Operator Network
        Authors         : Jongyoon Shin
                          Rod Hwang
                          Jongmin Lee
	Filename        : draft-shin-actn-mvno-multi-domain-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   This document provides a use-case that addresses the need for
   virtual network operation for mobile operators, which is facilitated
   by the application of network abstraction. These abstractions shall
   create a virtual network operation environment supporting mobile
   operators in viewing, managing and operating multi-domains of many
   dimensions (e.g., radio access, backhaul transport, mobile DC edge,
   mobile DC core, packet/optical transport for DC interconnect, etc.)
   as a single virtualized network.

   This use-case considers the application of these abstractions and
   the need for the associated operational mechanisms within the
   network of a single operator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shin-actn-mvno-multi-domain/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shin-actn-mvno-multi-domain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/