Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 11:01:17 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Requirements and Framework for Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowires over MPLS Packet Switched Networks 
    Author(s)     : F. JOUNAY, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements
    Pages         : 17 
    Date          : 2014-06-20 
    
This document presents a set of requirements and a framework for 
   providing a Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire (PW) over MPLS Packet 
   Switched Networks. The requirements identified in this document are 
   related to architecture, signaling and maintenance aspects of Point-
   to-Multipoint PW operation. They are proposed as guidelines for the 
   standardization of such mechanisms. Among other potential 
   applications, Point-to-Multipoint PWs can be used to optimize the 
   support of multicast layer 2 services (Virtual Private LAN Service 
   and Virtual Private Multicast Service). 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pwe3-p2mp-pw-requirements-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.