Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-softwire-unified-v6-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 11:31:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unified IPv6 Transition Framework With Flow-based Forwarding
        Authors         : Yong Cui
                          Yuchi Chen
	Filename        : draft-cui-softwire-unified-v6-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-06-29

Abstract:
   This document describes a software defined networking (SDN) based
   unified IPv6 transition framework.  This framework makes use of the
   flow-based packet forwarding technology, which can simplify the
   implementation of both control plane and data plane operations of
   transition mechanisms.  The purpose of this work is to provide an
   integrated and flexible framework to implement and deploy transition
   mechanisms, such as MAP-E, Lightweight 4over6, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-softwire-unified-v6-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-softwire-unified-v6-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/