Subject: I-D Action: draft-lzl-mpls-ucase-n-20bit-label-limitation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 17:26:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Deployments and Use Cases That Cannot be Solved By Using 20-bit Label
        Author          : Katherine Zhao
	Filename        : draft-lzl-mpls-ucase-n-20bit-label-limitation-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-06-25

Abstract:
   The MPLS label format and encoding method are specified in
   [RFC3032], the label value is represented using the 20-bit space and
   supports up to 1 million of instances. As exponential Internet growth
   continues there are specific network deployment scenarios where a
   clear need to represent more than one million entities is required.

   This document describes the MPLS deployment scenarios, use
   cases, and requirements, where the current 20-bit label will no
   longer be sufficient.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lzl-mpls-ucase-n-20bit-label-limitation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lzl-mpls-ucase-n-20bit-label-limitation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/