Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 10:15:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Bis Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : HPACK - Header Compression for HTTP/2
        Authors         : Roberto Peon
                          Herve Ruellan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-08.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2014-06-17

Abstract:
   This specification defines HPACK, a compression format for
   efficiently representing HTTP header fields in the context of HTTP/2.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTPBIS working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at <https://
   lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/>.

   Working Group information can be found at <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/
   httpbis/>; that specific to HTTP/2 are at <http://http2.github.io/>.

   The changes in this draft are summarized in Appendix A.1.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/