Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 22:25:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Remote-Next-Hop
        Authors         : Gunter Van de Velde
                          Keyur Patel
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   The BGP Remote-Next-Hop is an optional transitive attribute intended
   to facilitate automatic tunneling across an AS on a per address
   family basis.  The attribute carries one or more tunnel end-points
   for a NLRI.  Additionally, tunnel encapsulation information is
   communicated to successfully setup these tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/