Subject: I-D Action: draft-secretaries-good-practices-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 09:36:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Working Groups' Secretaries
        Authors         : Martin Vigoureux
                          Daniel King
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-secretaries-good-practices-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-06-02

Abstract:
   The Working Group Secretary's role was succinctly defined in RFC
   2418. However, this role has greatly evolved and increased both in
   value and scope, since the writing of RFC 2418. This document updates
   RFC 2418 by providing a new definition of the Working Group
   Secretary's role. This document also provides a compilation of good
   practices and some general guidelines regarding the fulfilment of the
   role.

   This document is intended for established Working Group Secretaries,
   individuals desirous of taking up that role, or anyone else simply
   interested in understanding better the Working Group Secretary's
   role. This document may also be useful for Working Group Chairs to
   better appreciate and help develop the value of Working Group
   Secretaries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-secretaries-good-practices/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-secretaries-good-practices-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-secretaries-good-practices-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/