Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-xml-patch-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 00:04:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Media Type for XML Patch Operations
        Author          : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-xml-patch-10.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-06-10

Abstract:
   The XML Patch document format defines an XML document structure for
   expressing a sequence of patch operations to be applied to an XML
   document.  The XML Patch document format builds on the foundations
   defined in RFC 5261.  This specification also provides the media type
   registration "application/xml-patch+xml", to allow the use of XML
   Patch documents in, for example, HTTP conversations.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the apps-discuss mailing list [1].

   Online access to all versions and files is available on github [2].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-xml-patch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-xml-patch-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-xml-patch-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/