Subject: I-D Action: draft-sparks-sipcore-refer-clarifications-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 13:12:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarifications for the use of REFER with RFC6665
        Authors         : Robert Sparks
                          Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-sparks-sipcore-refer-clarifications-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-06-16

Abstract:
   An accepted SIP REFER method creates an implicit subscription using
   the SIP-Specific Event Notification Framework.  That framework was
   revised by RFC6665.  This document highlights the implications of the
   requirement changes in RFC6665, and updates the definition of the
   REFER method, RFC3515, to clarify and disambiguate the impact of
   those changes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-sipcore-refer-clarifications/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sparks-sipcore-refer-clarifications-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/