Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http-over-version-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 21:39:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Over-Version HTTP Response Header Field
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http-over-version-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-06-19

Abstract:
   The 505 (HTTP Version Not Supported) status code does not clearly
   indicate, on its own, the scope of the assertion, nor the version(s)
   supported.  This document introduces a new header field, "Over-
   Version", to indicate this information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http-over-version/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-over-version-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/