Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-dtls-over-gsm-sms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 06:04:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) over Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) Short Message Service (SMS)
        Author          : Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-fossati-dtls-over-gsm-sms-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-06-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of Datagram Transport Layer Security
   (DTLS) over the Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM) Short
   Message Service (SMS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-dtls-over-gsm-sms/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-dtls-over-gsm-sms-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/