Subject: I-D Action: draft-johansson-rmcat-scream-cc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 03:28:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Self-Clocked Rate Adaptation for Multimedia
        Authors         : Ingemar Johansson
                          Zaheduzzaman Sarker
	Filename        : draft-johansson-rmcat-scream-cc-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-06-26

Abstract:
   This memo describes a rate adaptation framework for conversational
   video services.  The solution conforms to the packet conservation
   principle and uses a hybrid loss and delay based congestion control
   algorithm.  The framework is evaluated over both simulated bottleneck
   scenarios as well as in a LTE (Long Term Evolution) system simulator
   and is shown to achieve both low latency and high video throughput in
   these scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-rmcat-scream-cc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-rmcat-scream-cc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-johansson-rmcat-scream-cc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/