Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-idr-inter-as-te-link-distribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 20:15:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Inter-AS Traffic Engineering (TE) Link Distribution
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-dong-idr-inter-as-te-link-distribution-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   Protocol extensions to Interial Gataway Protocols (IGPs) have been
   specified for the flooding of Traffice Engineering (TE) information
   of the Inter-Autonomous System (AS) links into the local AS (RFC 5392
   and RFC 5316), in which some information of the inter-AS links needs
   to be manually configured.  This document proposes BGP extensions for
   dynamic advertisement of TE information of Inter-AS links between
   adjacent ASes.  Such mechanism may also be used for the distribution
   of Inter-AS TE link information to some external entities, such as
   Path Computation Element (PCE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-idr-inter-as-te-link-distribution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-idr-inter-as-te-link-distribution-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/