Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-tsvwg-qoe-evaluation-has-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 18:46:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QoE Evaluation for HTTP Adaptive Streaming
        Authors         : Xiaolin Deng
                          Guanglin Han
	Filename        : draft-deng-tsvwg-qoe-evaluation-has-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-06-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to evaluate the Quality of
   Experience (QoE) of real-time video delivered over HTTP Adaptive
   Streaming (HAS) technology. Not only the end points but also the
   content providers and network operators can acquire the QoE of HAS by
   implementing this method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-tsvwg-qoe-evaluation-has/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-tsvwg-qoe-evaluation-has-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/