Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-authres-ptypes-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 17:52:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Property Types Registry for the Authentication-Results Header Field
        Author          : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-authres-ptypes-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-06-17

Abstract:
   [RFC7001] describes a header field called Authentication-Results for
   use with electronic mail messages to indicate the results of message
   authentication efforts.  Any receiver-side software, such as mail
   filters or Mail User Agents (MUAs), can use this header field to
   relay that information in a convenient and meaningful way to users,
   or make sorting and filtering decisions.

   One portion of the definition in that document limits the types of
   authentication properties about a message to a small, fixed set.
   This document updates the specification to allow new property types
   to be declared and used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-authres-ptypes-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-authres-ptypes-registry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/