Subject: I-D Action: draft-hegde-ospf-node-admin-tag-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 22:50:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising per-node administrative tags in OSPF
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Harish Raghuveer
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Rob Shakir
                          Anton Smirnov
                          Li Zhenbin
	Filename        : draft-hegde-ospf-node-admin-tag-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-06-26

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to OSPF protocol [RFC2328] to
   add an optional operational capability, that allows tagging and
   grouping of the nodes in an OSPF domain.  This allows
   simplification,ease of management and control over route and path
   selection based on configured policies.

   This document describes the protocol extensions to disseminate per-
   node admin-tags to the OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hegde-ospf-node-admin-tag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hegde-ospf-node-admin-tag-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hegde-ospf-node-admin-tag-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/