Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-mpls-bfd-directed-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:15:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Directed Return Path
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Ilya Varlashkin
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-mpls-bfd-directed-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) is expected to monitor bi-
   directional paths.  When forward direction of a BFD session is to
   monitor explicitly routed path there is\ a need to be able to direct
   far-end BFD peer to use specific path as reverse direction of the BFD
   session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-mpls-bfd-directed/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-bfd-directed-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/