Subject: I-D Action: draft-cridland-xmpp-session-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 03:11:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Here Lies Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) Session Establishment
        Author          : Dave Cridland
	Filename        : draft-cridland-xmpp-session-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-06-09

Abstract:
   The Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) historically
   had a Session Establishment request defined in RFC 3921 which clients
   were required to perform at the beginning of a session.  RFC 6121
   dropped this entirely.  This specification reinstates it as an
   optional no-op to aid backwards compability, matching commonly
   deployed workarounds.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cridland-xmpp-session/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cridland-xmpp-session-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/