Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 21:07:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL: Multi-Topology
        Authors         : Donald Eastlake
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the IETF TRILL (Transparent
   Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol to support multi-topology
   routing of unicast and multi-destination traffic based on IS-IS
   (Intermediate System to Intermediate System) multi-topology specified
   in RFC 5120. It updates RFC 6325 and RFC 7177.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-trill-multi-topology-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/