Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 02:21:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Home Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Home Networking Control Protocol
        Authors         : Markus Stenberg
                          Steven Barth
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2014-06-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the Home Networking Control Protocol (HNCP),
   a minimalist state synchronization protocol for Homenet routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-hncp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/