Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 15:11:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Use Case
        Authors         : Sam Aldrin
                          Manav Bhatia
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Nagendra Kumar
                          Satoru Matsushima
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-06-11

Abstract:
   This document provides various use cases for Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) such that simplified solution and extensions could be
   developed for detecting forwarding failures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/