Subject: I-D Action: draft-zeng-nvo3-l3-vm-migration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 08:27:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Layer 3 Cross-site VM Live Migration Scheme
        Authors         : Lieguang Zeng
                          Xu Yang
                          Mao Yang
                          Yong Li
                          Depeng Jin
                          Li Su
	Filename        : draft-zeng-nvo3-l3-vm-migration-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-06-11

Abstract:
       This document utilizes software-defined network (SDN) to propose a
       cross-site live VM migration scheme in layer 3 environment. The
       architecture and main components are described in detail. The
       components include central controller, local controller, gateway and
       virtual switch, which are in charge of cross-site communication
       management, in-site network configuration, inter-site connection and
       VM address resolution respectively. This scheme can implement layer 3
       cross-site VM migration without using complex mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zeng-nvo3-l3-vm-migration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zeng-nvo3-l3-vm-migration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/