Subject: I-D Action: draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 12:22:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HyperText Markup Language Request For Comments Format
        Authors         : Joe Hildebrand
                          Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-06-06

Abstract:
   This document defines the HTML format that should be used for the
   production of Internet-Drafts and RFCs.  The HTML output will include
   a default CSS to enable page layout, and the HTML itself includes
   semantic information only.  This format will be rendered from the
   canonical XML format for an RFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hildebrand-html-rfc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/