Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-netmod-oam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 11:53:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Generic Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
        Authors         : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Norman Finn
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Samer Salam
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-tissa-netmod-oam-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2014-06-10

Abstract:
   This document presents YANG Data model for OAM. It provides a
   protocol-independent and technology-independent abstraction of key
   OAM constructs. These abstractions span OAM configuration and
   operational data; they promote uniformity between OAM technologies
   and support nested OAM workflows (i.e., performing OAM functions at
   different layers through a unified interface).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tissa-netmod-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tissa-netmod-oam-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tissa-netmod-oam-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/