Subject: I-D Action: draft-dearlove-manet-ibs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 09:49:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identity-Based Signatures for MANET Routing Protocols
        Author          : Christopher Dearlove
	Filename        : draft-dearlove-manet-ibs-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-06-26

Abstract:
   This document extends [RFC7182], which specifies a framework for, and
   specific examples of, integrity check values (ICVs) for packets and
   messages using the generalized packet/message format specified in
   [RFC5444].  It does so by defining an additional cryptographic
   function that allows the creation of an ICV that is an identity-based
   signature, defined according to the ECCSI (Elliptic Curve-Based
   Certificateless Signatures for Identity-Based Encryption) algorithm
   specified in [RFC6507].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dearlove-manet-ibs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dearlove-manet-ibs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/