Subject: I-D Action: draft-prudhommeaux-http-status-2nn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 09:08:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Status Code 2NN (Contents of Related)
        Author          : Eric G. Prud'hommeaux
	Filename        : draft-prudhommeaux-http-status-2nn-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies the additional HyperText Transfer Protocol
   (HTTP) Status Code 2NN (Contents of Related).  It also specified a
   Prefer header value "contents-of-related" which clients can use to
   indicate that they can accept 2NN responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-prudhommeaux-http-status-2nn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-prudhommeaux-http-status-2nn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/