Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 08:10:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CGA-TSIG: An Algorithm for Secure DNS Authentication and DNS Confidentiality
        Authors         : Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Martin von Loewis
                          Christoph Meinel
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig-08.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2014-06-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a new mechanism for secure DNS authentication
   and DNS data confidentiality. The purpose of this document is to
   reduce human interaction during different DNS scenarios such as the
   communications of resolvers to stub resolvers, recursive resolvers to
   Authoritative Name Server, Dynamic DNS updates, (especially updating
   PTR and FQDN records (RFC4703)) and zone transfers. This document
   also considered for the support of both IPv4 and IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/