Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netmod-yang-conformance-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2014 14:34:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Conformance Specification
        Author          : Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-bierman-netmod-yang-conformance-03.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2014-06-21

Abstract:
   This document describes conformance specification and advertisement
   mechanisms for NETCONF servers implementing YANG data model modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netmod-yang-conformance/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netmod-yang-conformance-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bierman-netmod-yang-conformance-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/