Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-nvo3-l2gw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 18:54:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Layer 2 Gateway (L2GW)
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Lucy Yong
                          Weiguo Hao
	Filename        : draft-xia-nvo3-l2gw-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-06-29

Abstract:
   Layer 2 Gateway (L2GW) is used for interconnecting layer 2 overlay
   network [NVO3FRWK] and layer 2 bridge networks [IEEE802.1Q] to form
   one layer 2 virtual network. This draft describes data plane
   interconnection and control plane interworking at L2GW.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-nvo3-l2gw/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-nvo3-l2gw-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-nvo3-l2gw-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/