Subject: I-D Action: draft-bogdanovic-netmod-acl-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 19:37:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACL YANG model
        Authors         : Dean Bogdanovic
                          Kiran Agrahara Sreenivasa
                          Dana Blair
	Filename        : draft-bogdanovic-netmod-acl-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-06-16

Abstract:
   This document describes information and data model of Access Control
   List (ACL) basic building blocks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bogdanovic-netmod-acl-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bogdanovic-netmod-acl-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/