Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 18:25:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-AS Option B between NVO3 and BGP/MPLS IP VPN network
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Lucy Yong
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   This draft describes option-B inter-as connection between NVO3
   network and MPLS/IP VPN network. Comparing to traditional Option-B
   inter-as connection defined in [RFC 4364], this draft provides
   enhancement for heterogeneous network multi-as connection, the
   control plane and data plane procedures in NVO3 network are newly
   designed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/