Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-dtnrg-http-dtn-delivery-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 05:56:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using HTTP for delivery in Delay/Disruption-Tolerant Networks
        Authors         : Lloyd Wood
                          Peter Holliday
	Filename        : draft-wood-dtnrg-http-dtn-delivery-09.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-06-02

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use the Hypertext Transfer Protocol,
   HTTP, for communication across delay- and disruption-tolerant
   networks, by making every transit node in the network HTTP-capable,
   and doing peer HTTP transfers between nodes to move data hop-by-hop
   or subnet-by-subnet towards its final destination.  HTTP is well-
   known and straightforward to implement in these networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-dtnrg-http-dtn-delivery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wood-dtnrg-http-dtn-delivery-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wood-dtnrg-http-dtn-delivery-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/