Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 20:17:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   In network scenarios where Path Computation Element (PCE) is used for
   centralized path computation, it is desirable for Path Computation
   Clients (PCCs) to automatically discover the set of PCEs.  As BGP has
   been extended for north-bound distribution of routing and LSP path
   information to PCE, the PCEs may not participate in Interior Gateway
   Protocol (IGP) for collecting the routing information, thus the IGP
   based PCE discovery cannot be used directly in these scenarios.  This
   document specifies the BGP extensions for PCE discovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/