Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-plaintext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 16:07:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Plain Text RFCs
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-plaintext-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-06-20

Abstract:
   This draft documents the change in requirements and layout for the
   plain-text RFC publication format.

Editorial Note (To be removed by the RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the rfc-interest mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which has its home page at
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-plaintext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-plaintext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/