Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-aerolink-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 13:06:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over AERO Links
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-aerolink-25.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2014-06-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies the operation of IPv6 over tunnel virtual
   Non-Broadcast, Multiple Access (NBMA) links using Asymmetric Extended
   Route Optimization (AERO).  Nodes attached to AERO links can exchange
   packets via trusted intermediate routers that provide forwarding
   services to reach off-link destinations and redirection services for
   route optimization.  AERO provides an IPv6 link-local address format
   known as the AERO address for operation of the IPv6 Neighbor
   Discovery (ND) protocol.  Admission control and provisioning are
   supported by the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6
   (DHCPv6), and node mobility is naturally supported through dynamic
   neighbor cache updates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-aerolink/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-aerolink-25

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-aerolink-25

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/