Subject: I-D Action: draft-keyupate-i2rs-bgp-usecases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 10:44:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases for an Interface to BGP Protocol
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Rex Fernando
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Shane Amante
                          Russ White
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-keyupate-i2rs-bgp-usecases-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-06-04

Abstract:
   A network routing protocol like BGP is typically configured and
   analyzed through some form of Command Line Interface (CLI) or
   NETCONF.  These interactions to control BGP and diagnose its
   operation encompass: configuration of protocol parameters, display of
   protocol data, setting of certain protocol state and debugging of the
   protocol.

   Interface to the Routing System's (I2RS) Programmatic interfaces, as
   defined in draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture, provides an alternate way to
   control and diagnose the operation of the BGP protocol.  I2RS may be
   used for the configuration, manipulation, analyzing or collecting the
   protocol data.  This document describes set of use cases for which
   I2RS can be used for BGP protocol.  It is intended to provide a base
   for the solution draft describing a set of interfaces to the BGP
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keyupate-i2rs-bgp-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keyupate-i2rs-bgp-usecases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-keyupate-i2rs-bgp-usecases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/