Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 08:34:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 Transport
        Authors         : Qi Sun
                          Yong Cui
                          Marcin Siodelski
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-06-12

Abstract:
   IPv4 connectivity is still needed as networks migrate towards IPv6.
   Users require IPv4 configuration even if the uplink to their service
   provider supports IPv6 only.  This document describes a mechanism for
   obtaining IPv4 configuration information dynamically in IPv6 networks
   by carrying DHCPv4 messages over DHCPv6 transport.  Two new DHCPv6
   messages and two new DHCPv6 options are defined for this purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/