Subject: I-D Action: draft-chroboczek-babel-extension-mechanism-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:54:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extension Mechanism for the Babel Routing Protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-chroboczek-babel-extension-mechanism-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   This document defines the encoding of extensions to the Babel routing
   protocol [BABEL].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chroboczek-babel-extension-mechanism/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chroboczek-babel-extension-mechanism-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chroboczek-babel-extension-mechanism-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/