Subject: I-D Action: draft-httpi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 01:12:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Need for an httpi intelligent service
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-httpi-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for an httpi protocol similar to
    https used for intelligent surfing of information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-httpi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-httpi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/