Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilson-wpkops-browser-processing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 13:50:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Browser processing of server certificates
        Authors         : Ben Wilson
                          Santosh Chokhani
                          Robin Alden
	Filename        : draft-wilson-wpkops-browser-processing-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-06-09

Abstract:
        This is one of a set of documents to define the operation of the
Web         PKI.  It describes common variations in browser behavior related
to         processing server certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilson-wpkops-browser-processing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilson-wpkops-browser-processing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilson-wpkops-browser-processing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/