Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-pcp-ddns-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 07:43:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Port Control Protocol (PCP) to update dynamic DNS
        Authors         : Xiaohong Deng
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Qin Zhao
                          James Huang
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-deng-pcp-ddns-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-06-11

Abstract:
   This document focuses on the problems encountered when using dynamic
   DNS in address sharing contexts (e.g., DS-Lite, NAT64) during IPv6
   transition.  Both issues and possible solutions are documented in
   this memo.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-pcp-ddns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-pcp-ddns-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-pcp-ddns-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/