Subject: I-D Action: draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-ext-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 21:16:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NVGRE-EXT: Network Virtualization using Generic Routing Encapsulation Extensions
        Authors         : Murari Sridharan
                          Yu-Shun Wang
                          Pankaj Garg
                          Praveen Balasubramanian
	Filename        : draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-ext-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-06-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the usage of "Network Virtualization using
   Generic Routing Encapsulation (NVGRE)" Extensions (NVGRE-EXT). The
   focus of this document is on specifying the control plane operations
   done using NVGRE packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-ext-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-ext-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/