Subject: I-D Action: draft-morgan-ezflate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2014 12:13:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EZFLATE: Token-based DEFLATE Compression
        Authors         : Keith Shearl Morgan
                          Christoph Brunhuber
	Filename        : draft-morgan-ezflate-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-06-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines EZFLATE, a token-based DEFLATE compression
   algorithm for secure compression within encrypted communication
   channels.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTPBIS working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/>.

   Working Group information can be found at
   <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/httpbis/>;

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morgan-ezflate/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morgan-ezflate-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/