Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-ospf-service-function-adv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 20:24:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Service Functions Using OSPF
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Nan Wu
                          Himanshu Shah
	Filename        : draft-xu-ospf-service-function-adv-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-06-17

Abstract:
   The Segment Routing mechanism can be leveraged to realize the service
   path layer functionality of the Service Function Chaining (i.e,
   steering traffic through the service function path).  This document
   describes how to advertise service functions and their corresponding
   characters (e.g.,service function segment ID) using OSPF.  Here the
   OSPF means both OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-ospf-service-function-adv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-ospf-service-function-adv-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-ospf-service-function-adv-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/