Subject: I-D Action: draft-wissingh-disseminate-to-rsu-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 06:08:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Use-Case of Disseminating to Road-Side Units
        Authors         : Bastiaan Wissingh
                          Alexandru Petrescu
                          Georgios Karagiannis
                          Geert Heijenk
	Filename        : draft-wissingh-disseminate-to-rsu-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-06-19

Abstract:
   This document describes use cases related to disseminating
   Intelligent Transport System (ITS) information to Road-Side Units.
   The described use cases relate to the concept of disseminating ITS
   information from a back-office to vehicles as well as to the concept
   of disseminating ITS information from vehicles to the back-office
   and/or vehicles.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wissingh-disseminate-to-rsu/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wissingh-disseminate-to-rsu-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/