Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ippm-framework-passive-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 05:39:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for IP Passive Performance Measurements
        Authors         : Lianshu Zheng
                          Nalini Elkins
                          Lingli Deng
                          Michael Ackermann
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ippm-framework-passive-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-06-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the framework for passive measurement. In
   particular, the differences between passive and active measurements
   are analyzed, general considerations for both metric definition and
   measurement methodology are discussed, and requirements for various
   entities performing a given passive measurement task are described
   according to a reference model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ippm-framework-passive/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-ippm-framework-passive-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/