Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 18:51:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for SFC in SR Networks
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Jianjie You
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-06-22

Abstract:
   [I-D.xu-spring-pce-based-sfc-arch] describes a PCE-based SFC
   architecture in which the PCE is used to compute service function
   paths in SR networks.  Based on the above architecture, this document
   describes extensions to the Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP)
   that allow a PCE to compute and instantiate service function paths in
   SR networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/