Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-rrg-lp-wsn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 10:24:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Location Privacy of Wireless Sensor Networks: Attacks and Countermeasures
        Authors         : Lin Zhou
                          Jie Huang
	Filename        : draft-zhou-rrg-lp-wsn-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-06-08

Abstract:
   With the related applications of wireless sensor networks getting
   into our lives quickly, the research of WSN is growing more and more
   necessary.  The most significant problem which threatens the
   successful deployment of sensor systems is privacy, there are many
   protocols providing the security of news content for the WSNs.
   However, due to the open feature of sensor networks, context
   information is still in an exposed state, which makes the network be
   vulnerable to traffic analysis attack and hop by hop tracing back
   packet attack.  Thus location privacy protection programs have been
   proposed.  In this paper, we analyze and compare the existing major
   schemes comprehensively, meanwhile illustrate their theoretical
   models, principles and the advantages and disadvantages in detail.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-rrg-lp-wsn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-rrg-lp-wsn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/