Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-nvo3-anycast-gw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 02:27:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NVO3 Anycast Layer 3 Gateway
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Lucy Yong
                          Yizhou Li
                          Wade Shao
                          Vic Liu
	Filename        : draft-hao-nvo3-anycast-gw-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   This draft describes centralized anycast layer 3 gateway solution
   for NVO3 networks interworking with external networks. Comparing to
   traditional VRRP based active-standby layer 3 gateway solution, this
   solution can achieve better load balancing and scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-nvo3-anycast-gw/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-nvo3-anycast-gw-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/