Subject: I-D Action: draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 00:55:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Layer-2 security aspects for the IEEE 802.15.4e MAC
        Authors         : Giuseppe Piro
                          Gennaro Boggia
                          Luigi Alfredo Grieco
	Filename        : draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-06-13

Abstract:
   The aim of this Internet Draft is to define standard compliant
   procedures for configuring layer-2 security services in IEEE
   802.15.4e-based Low-power and Lossy Networks. In particular, it
   provides a review of security aspects presented in both IEEE 802.15.4
   and IEEE 802.15.4e specifications, the classification of secure
   network configurations and layer-2 keys, the description of a set of
   consecutive steps required to establish a layer-2 secure link, and a
   lightweight Key Management Protocol designed  for negotiating a
   layer-2 one-hop link key. As the final goal, the document would
   describe how security MAC attributes can by initialized and updated
   in order to offer layer-2 security services in real networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/