Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-of-diverse-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2014 21:15:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE support for Maximizing Diversity
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-of-diverse-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-06-03

Abstract:
   The computation of one or a set of Traffic Engineering Label Switched
   Paths (TE LSPs) in MultiProtocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks is subject to a set of one or more
   specific optimization criteria, referred to as objective functions.

   In the Path Computation Element (PCE) architecture, a Path
   Computation Client (PCC) may want a set of services that are required
   to be diverse (disjointed) from each other.  In case when full
   diversity could not be achieved, it is helpful to maximize diversity
   as much as possible (or in other words, minimize the common shared
   resources).

   This document defines objective function code types for three new
   objective functions for this purpose to be applied to a set of
   synchronized path computation requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-of-diverse/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-of-diverse-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-of-diverse-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/