Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-nfvcon-nb-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 19:59:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NFV configuration north bound use cases
        Authors         : Deng Lingli
                          Haibin Song
                          Georgios Karagian
                          Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Barbara Martini
	Filename        : draft-deng-nfvcon-nb-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-06-04

Abstract:
   This specification lists some classical use cases of NFV
   configuration, especially those related to the north bound operation
   with the involvement of network function provider and the network
   function consumers, for example VNF installation, migration,
   replication, on-demand resource allocation and etc.. These use cases
   are only relative to the virtualization characteristics of network
   functions.  These use cases will be used to identify the proper
   standard space and scope for the NFV configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-nfvcon-nb-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-nfvcon-nb-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/