Subject: I-D Action: draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 12:31:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Update to the Registrant Information for the Digital Video Broadcasting Project (DVB) Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace
        Authors         : Alexander Adolf
                          Peter Siebert
	Filename        : draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   RFC 5328 registered the Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace "dvb"
   for the Digital Video Broadcasting Project.  This document updates
   RFC 5328 with new registrant information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-adolf-dvb-urn-upd-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/