Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 06:22:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Connectivity Provisioning Negotiation Protocol (CPNP)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol-04.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2014-06-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Connectivity Provisioning Negotiation
   Protocol (CPNP) which is used to facilitate the dynamic negotiation
   of service parameters between a Customer and a Provider.

   CPNP is a generic protocol that can be used for various negotiation
   purposes that include (but are not necessarily limited to)
   connectivity provisioning services, storage facilities, CDN (Content
   Delivery Networks) footprint, etc.  CPNP can be extended with new
   Information Elements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-connectivity-provisioning-protocol-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/