Subject: I-D Action: draft-king-opsawg-time-multi-layer-oam-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 01:18:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for Transport Independent Multiple Layer OAM
        Authors         : Daniel King
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-king-opsawg-time-multi-layer-oam-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   This document identifies and discusses use-cases for transport
   independent OAM that need to interface multi-layer or multi-domain
   transport networks to cover heterogeneous networking technologies.
   As providers face multi-layer networks and diverse transport
   technologies, generic and integrated OAM is desirable for simplifying
   network operations and maintenance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-king-opsawg-time-multi-layer-oam-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-king-opsawg-time-multi-layer-oam-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/