Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 10:07:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Merge Patch
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          James M Snell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   This specification defines the JSON merge patch format and processing
   rules.  The merge patch format is primarily intended for use with the
   HTTP PATCH method as a means of describing a set of modifications to
   a subset of target resource's content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-json-merge-patch-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/