Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-clue-call-flows-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2014 07:47:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CLUE protocol Call Flows
        Author          : Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-even-clue-call-flows-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-06-22

Abstract:
   This document provides some call flows examples using the CLUE
   extensions for "telepresence"

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-clue-call-flows/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-clue-call-flows-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/