Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-trill-irb-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 02:17:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL Distributed Layer 3 Gateway Framework
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Yizhou Li
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-hao-trill-irb-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-06-09

Abstract:
   Currently TRILL protocol can only provide optimal pair-wise data
   frame forwarding for layer 2 intra-subnet traffic, not for layer 3
   inter-subnet traffic. Normally centralized gateway solution is used
   for layer 3 inter-subnet traffic forwarding. Centralized gateway
   solution has following issues:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-trill-irb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-trill-irb-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-trill-irb-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/