Subject: I-D Action: draft-fedchenko-ipsecme-cpesp-gost-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 04:54:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using GOST 28147-89 with IPsec Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP)
        Authors         : Serguei E. Leontiev
                          Dmitry N. Pichulin
                          Andrey A. Fedchenko
	Filename        : draft-fedchenko-ipsecme-cpesp-gost-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-06-11

Abstract:
   This document defines the usage of GOST 28147-89 algorithm when
   providing data integrity and confidentiality in ESP protocol.

   The contents of this document is technically equivalent to its TC26
   ROSSTANDART specification.

   This specification is maintained by TC26 ROSSTANDART and further
   updates are available at: http://www.tc26.ru/.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fedchenko-ipsecme-cpesp-gost/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fedchenko-ipsecme-cpesp-gost-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fedchenko-ipsecme-cpesp-gost-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/