Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-6man-prefix-routing-reco-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 01:57:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Prefix Length Recommendation for Routing Protocols
        Author          : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-6man-prefix-routing-reco-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2014-06-23

Abstract:
   The length of IP prefixes to be manipulated by forwarding and routing
   processes is policy-based; no maximum length must be assumed by
   design.  This document sketches a recommendation to be followed by
   forwarding and routing designs with regards to the prefix length.
   The aim is to avoid hard-coded routing and forwarding designs that
   exclude some IP prefix lengths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-6man-prefix-routing-reco/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-6man-prefix-routing-reco-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/