Subject: I-D Action: draft-minei-pce-association-group-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 08:49:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for establishing relationships between sets of LSPs
        Authors         : Ina Minei
                          Edward Crabbe
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
                          Xian Zhang
                          Yosuke Tanaka
	Filename        : draft-minei-pce-association-group-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-06-27

Abstract:
   This document introduces a generic mechanism to create a grouping of
   LSPs in the context of stateful PCE.  This grouping can then be used
   to define associations between sets of LSPs or between a set of LSPs
   and a set of attributes (such as configuration parameters or
   behaviors), and is equally applicable to the active and passive modes
   of stateful PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-minei-pce-association-group/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-minei-pce-association-group-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/