Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 06:20:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic IPv4 Provisioning for Lightweight 4over6
        Authors         : Cong Liu
                          Qi Sun
                          Jianping Wu
	Filename        : draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   Lightweight 4over6 [I-D.ietf-softwire-lw4over6] is an IPv4 over IPv6
   hub and spoke mechanism that provides overlay IPv4 services in an
   IPv6-only access network.  Provisioning IPv4 addresse and port set to
   customers is the core function of Lightweight 4over6 control plane.
   [I-D.ietf-softwire-lw4over6] illustrates how to use DHCPv6 for
   deterministic IPv4 provisioning.  This document discusses how to
   provision IPv4 parameters by using dynamic IPv4 provisioning
   protocols such as DHCPv4 over DHCPv6
   [I-D.ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dhcp-deployment-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/