Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-cdkim-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 10:34:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CDKIM Signatures
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-cdkim-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-06-19

Abstract:
   The DKIM protocol applies a cryptographic signature to an e-mail
   message.  This specification defines a DKIM-like signature that
   includes the specification of external conditions that must be
   satisfied for a signature to be valid.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-cdkim/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-cdkim-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/