Subject: I-D Action: draft-karagiannis-geonet-dissemination-geo-areas-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 04:44:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use case: Dissemination of IP packets to geographical areas
        Authors         : Georgios Karagiannis
                          Geert Heijenk
	Filename        : draft-karagiannis-geonet-dissemination-geo-areas-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-06-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the use case where IP packets are
   disseminated to geographical areas, based on geographical location
   information. A source node, which may be located anywhere, sends
   packets to an access router through the Internet.
   Those access routers are selected based on geographical location
   information, and traffic is routed to them using the IP address of
   the router and conventional IP routing. Each of the destination
   access routers then copies and broadcasts the received packets to
   listeners within its (1) radio coverage for wireless access routers
   or (2) IP subnet for wired access routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-karagiannis-geonet-dissemination-geo-areas/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-karagiannis-geonet-dissemination-geo-areas-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/