Subject: I-D Action: draft-lhwxz-gre-notifications-hybrid-access-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 20:25:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GRE Notifications for Hybrid Access
        Authors         : Nicolai Leymann
                          Cornelius Heidemann
                          Margaret Wesserman
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-lhwxz-gre-notifications-hybrid-access-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2014-06-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies a set of GRE (Generic Routing Encapsulation)
   extensions which enable operators to construct residential networks
   that are able to access the provider service through more than one
   hybrid access networks simultaneously in order to satisfy the higher
   bandwidth requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhwxz-gre-notifications-hybrid-access/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lhwxz-gre-notifications-hybrid-access-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/