Subject: I-D Action: draft-bogdanovic-nmrg-mobile-backhaul-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 09:56:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Networking in mobile wireless backhaul
        Author          : Dean Bogdanovic
	Filename        : draft-bogdanovic-nmrg-mobile-backhaul-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-06-23

Abstract:
   Mobile backhaul networks that utilize microwave technology in
   transport are suspicious to seasonal and/or meteorological changes.
   For those reasons throughput can vary significantly.  This draft
   provides problem statement and how autonomic networking can be
   applied to the problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bogdanovic-nmrg-mobile-backhaul-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bogdanovic-nmrg-mobile-backhaul-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/