Subject: I-D Action: draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-ip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 13:14:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for IP
        Authors         : Nobo Akiya
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-ip-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-06-07

Abstract:
   Note: this document needs to be updated to align with changes in the
   S-BFD base document.

   This specification defines procedures to use Seamless Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) in IP and IP signalled MPLS
   environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-ip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-ip-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-ip-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/