Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-appsawg-cbor-cddl-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 18:01:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CBOR data definition language: a notational convention to express CBOR data structures.
        Author          : Bert Greevenbosch
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-appsawg-cbor-cddl-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-06-26

Abstract:
   This document proposes a notational convention to express CBOR data
   structures.  Its main goal is to make it easy to express message
   structures for protocols that use CBOR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-appsawg-cbor-cddl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-appsawg-cbor-cddl-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-greevenbosch-appsawg-cbor-cddl-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/