Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-actn-multidomain-dci-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2014 15:29:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACTN Use-case for Multi-domain Data Center Interconnect
        Author          : Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-fang-actn-multidomain-dci-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-06-05

Abstract:
   This document discusses a use-case for data center operators that
   need to interface multi-domain transport networks to offer their
   global data center applications and services. As data center
   operators face multi-domain and diverse transport technology,
   interoperability based on standard-based abstraction is required for
   dynamic and flexible applications and services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-actn-multidomain-dci/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-actn-multidomain-dci-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/