Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 22:56:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal 6TiSCH Configuration
        Authors         : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Kris Pister
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-06-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the minimal set of rules to operate a
   [IEEE802154e] Timeslotted Channel Hopping (TSCH) network.  This
   minimal mode of operation can be used during network bootstrap, as a
   fallback mode of operation when no dynamic scheduling solution is
   available or functioning, or during early interoperability testing
   and development.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/