Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-cfrg-sda-wsn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 23:29:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Secure Data Aggregation Scheme Based on Key Vector Sharing in Wireless Sensor Network
        Authors         : Likun Wang
                          Liquan Chen
                          Jie Huang
	Filename        : draft-wang-cfrg-sda-wsn-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-06-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies a secure data aggregation scheme based on key
   vector sharing.  New key set is negotiated among sink and sensor
   nodes, and then each sensor node uses one key in the set to encrypt
   and decrypt sensory data.  A key vector structure is constructed and
   shared among them.  Since the size of the shared key vector structure
   is constant, the transmission overhead is saved in the proposed
   scheme while security is ensured.  Moreover, MAC integrity mechanism
   is also included in the proposed scheme.  The recommended scheme
   reduces the transmitted overhead so as to save the energy consumption
   of each sensor node.Meanwhile, the scheme is data-loss resilient.
   Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-cfrg-sda-wsn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-cfrg-sda-wsn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/