Subject: I-D Action: draft-burleigh-bpv7-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2014 10:37:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proposed Revised Bundle Protocol
        Author          : Scott Burleigh
	Filename        : draft-burleigh-bpv7-00.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2014-06-06

Abstract:
   This Internet Draft presents a proposed modification to the Bundle
   Protocol Specification, including notes on the rationale underlying
   some of the proposed changes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burleigh-bpv7/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burleigh-bpv7-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/