Subject: I-D Action: draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2014 14:11:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Miscellaneous CoAP Group Communication Topics
        Authors         : Esko Dijk
                          Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-06-09

Abstract:
   This document contains miscellaneous text around the topic of group
   communication for the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  The
   intent of this document is to keep track of useful ideas while the
   main CoRE WG Group Communication draft goes through the RFC
   publication process.  These ideas may be then be used as input to
   future standardization in the CoRE or other related WGs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dijk-core-groupcomm-misc-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/