Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 01:32:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DHCPv6/SLAAC Address Configuration Interaction Problem Statement
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Ron Bonica
                          Xiangyang Gong
                          Wendong Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-06-18

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the DHCPv6/SLAAC interaction issue on host.
   More specifically, the interaction is regarding with the A, M, and O
   flags which are defined in ND protocol. Test results identify that
   current implementations in operating systems have varied on
   interpreting the flags. The variation might cause some operational
   issues as described in the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/