Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-spring-sfc-use-case-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 19:24:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining Use Case for SPRING
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Himanshu Shah
	Filename        : draft-xu-spring-sfc-use-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-06-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a particular use case for SPRING where the
   Segment Routing mechanism is leveraged to realize the service path
   layer functionality of the Service Function Chaining (i.e, steering
   traffic through the service function path).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-spring-sfc-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-spring-sfc-use-case-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-spring-sfc-use-case-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/