Subject: I-D Action: draft-poehn-dame-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 03:18:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Extension to the Web Browser Single-Sign-On Profile for Dynamic Automated Metadata Exchange with SAML
        Authors         : Daniela Poehn
                          Stefan Metzger
                          Wolfgang Hommel
	Filename        : draft-poehn-dame-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-06-18

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension for Dynamic Automated Metadata
   Exchange (DAME) of the Web Browser Single-Sign-On (SSO) Profile of
   the Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) through an intermediate
   trusted third party.  Besides integrated identity provider discovery,
   this enables the on-demand, user-initiated, and automated SAML
   metadata exchange for bi-directional pairing of provider entities,
   which allows technical trust establishment between Service Providers
   and Identity Providers without manual setup.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-poehn-dame/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-poehn-dame-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/