Subject: I-D Action: draft-ashesh-bfd-stability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:30:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BFD Stability
        Authors         : Ashesh Mishra
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Mach Chen
                          Ankur Saxena
	Filename        : draft-ashesh-bfd-stability-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol to measure BFD stability.  Specifically, it
   describes a mechanism for detection of BFD frame loss, of delays in
   frame transmitter and receiver engines, and of inter-frame delays
   that might explain issues with a BFD session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ashesh-bfd-stability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ashesh-bfd-stability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/