Subject: I-D Action: draft-yong-isis-ext-4-distribution-tree-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 11:37:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Protocol Extension For Building Distribution Trees
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Andrew Qu
                          Jon Hudson
	Filename        : draft-yong-isis-ext-4-distribution-tree-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-06-12

Abstract:
   This document proposes an IS-IS protocol extension for automatically
   building bi-directional distribution trees to transport multi-
   destination traffic in an IP network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yong-isis-ext-4-distribution-tree/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yong-isis-ext-4-distribution-tree-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yong-isis-ext-4-distribution-tree-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/