Subject: I-D Action: draft-tuexen-opswg-pcapng-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2014 10:19:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCAP Next Generation (PCAPNG) Dump File Format
        Authors         : Michael Tuexen
                          Fulvio Risso
                          Jasper Bongertz
                          Airbus Defence and Space CyberSecurity
                          Guy Harris
	Filename        : draft-tuexen-opswg-pcapng-00.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2014-06-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a format to dump captured packets to a file.
   This format is extensible; Wireshark can currently read and write it,
   and libpcap can currently read some pcap-ng files.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tuexen-opswg-pcapng/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tuexen-opswg-pcapng-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/