Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-netconf-fragmentation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 02:27:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A NETCONF Extension for Data Fragmentation
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Guangying Zheng
	Filename        : draft-liu-netconf-fragmentation-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-06-04

Abstract:
   This document introduces an extension to NETCONF (Network
   Configuration) protocol. The extension allows NETCONF to handle large
   size data as fragmented RPC messages. Specifically, this document
   defines a new <get-block> capability and relevant operations to
   handle the fragmentations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-netconf-fragmentation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-netconf-fragmentation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/