Subject: I-D Action: draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 01:30:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tunneling Compressed Multiplexed Traffic Flows (TCM-TF) Reference Model
        Authors         : Jose Saldana
                          Dan Wing
                          Julian Fernandez Navajas
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Fernando Pascual Blanco
	Filename        : draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-07.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-06-10

Abstract:
   Tunneling Compressed and Multiplexed Traffic Flows (TCM-TF) is a
   method for improving the bandwidth utilization of network segments
   that carry multiple flows in parallel sharing a common path.  The
   method combines standard protocols for header compression,
   multiplexing, and tunneling over a network path for the purpose of
   reducing the bandwidth.  The amount of packets per second can also be
   reduced.

   This document describes the TCM-TF framework and the different
   options which can be used for each layer (header compression,
   multiplexing and tunneling).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/