Subject: I-D Action: draft-dw-pce-service-segment-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 02:25:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for service segment used in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-dw-pce-service-segment-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-06-27

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) technology leverages the source routing and
   tunneling paradigms where a source node can choose a path without
   relying on hop-by-hop signaling.  The same mechanism can also be
   utilized for Service Function Chaining (SFC) to steer packets through
   service functions performing specific services such as DPI, Firewall,
   accounting etc.

   This document specifies extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) that allow a stateful PCE to compute and instantiate
   SR-TE paths that have service functions (SF) (or service segments)
   involved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dw-pce-service-segment-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dw-pce-service-segment-routing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/