Subject: I-D Action: draft-harding-as2-restart-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 07:53:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AS2 Restart for Very Large Messages
        Author          : Terry Harding
	Filename        : draft-harding-as2-restart-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-06-16

Abstract:
   AS2 Restart provides a method for AS2 clients and servers to restart
   payload transfers from the point of failure without requiring the
   entire document to be resent.

Keywords

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harding-as2-restart/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harding-as2-restart-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-harding-as2-restart-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/