Subject: I-D Action: draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 22:54:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICN Wireless Sensor and Actor Network BaseLine Scenarios
        Authors         : Ngoc-Thanh Dinh
                          Younghan Kim
                          Truong-xuan Do
                          Hyunsik Yang
	Filename        : draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-06-29

Abstract:
   This document presents scenarios for information centric wireless
   sensor and actor networks. The scenarios selected for inclusion in
   this first draft aim to exercise a variety of aspects in wireless
   sensor and actor network that an ICN solution could address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dinh-icn-sensor-scenarios-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/