Subject: I-D Action: draft-vesely-smooth-canon-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 05:01:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DKIM "smooth" header canonicalization
        Author          : Alessandro Vesely
	Filename        : draft-vesely-smooth-canon-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-06-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a new canonicalization algorithm for DKIM,
   designed to be better able to survive transit through intermediaries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vesely-smooth-canon/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vesely-smooth-canon-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/