Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-dkim-delegate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2014 01:15:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delegating DKIM Signing Authority
        Authors         : Murray S. Kucherawy
                          D. Crocker
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-dkim-delegate-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-06-07

Abstract:
   DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) permits a handling agent to affix a
   digital signature to an email message, associating a domain name with
   that message using cryptographic signing techniques.  The digital
   signature typically covers most of a message's original portions,
   although the specific choices for content hashing are at the
   discretion of the signer.  DKIM signatures survive simply email
   relaying but typically are invalidated by processing through
   Mediators, such as mailing lists.  For such cases, the signer needs a
   way to indicate that a valid signature from some third party was
   anticipated, and constitutes an acceptable handling of the message.
   This enables a receiver to conclude that the content is legitimately
   from that original signer, even though its original signature no
   longer validates.

   This document defines a mechanism for improving the ability to assess
   DKIM validity for such messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-dkim-delegate/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-dkim-delegate-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/