Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l3vpn-pmsi-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 20:48:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IANA registry for PMSI Tunnel Type code points
        Authors         : Loa Andersson
                          George Swallow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-pmsi-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-06-11

Abstract:
   RFC 6514 created a space of Tunnel Type code points for a new BGP
   attribute called the "P-Multicast Service Interface Tunnel (PMSI
   Tunnel) attribute".  However the RFC did not create an IANA registry
   for these.

   There now is need to make further code point allocations from this
   name space.  This document serves to create an IANA registry for that
   purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l3vpn-pmsi-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l3vpn-pmsi-registry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l3vpn-pmsi-registry-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/