Subject: I-D Action: draft-dykim-nara-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 05:11:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Architecture with Recursive Addressing
        Author          : Chungnam University
	Filename        : draft-dykim-nara-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-06-19

Abstract:
   A network architecture based on recursive addressing is proposed.
   The Internet is modeled as a network of autonomous sites, each being
   a collection of nodes.  Each site is named by an exterior address
   whereas each node by an interior local address.  Exterior routing
   depends solely on site addresses while interior routing on node
   addresses.  Mobility is inherent in Interior routing while migration
   and multihoming are in exterior routing.  The model can recursively
   repeat itself both outwards and inwards in the network, enabling its
   applicability, for example, to inter-planetary as well as Internet of
   Things.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dykim-nara/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dykim-nara-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dykim-nara-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/