Subject: I-D Action: draft-thornburgh-rtmfp-flash-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2014 15:32:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Adobe's RTMFP Profile for Flash Communication
        Author          : Michael C. Thornburgh
	Filename        : draft-thornburgh-rtmfp-flash-02.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2014-06-04

Abstract:
   This memo describes how to use Adobe's Secure Real-Time Media Flow
   Protocol (RTMFP) to transport the video, audio, and data messages of
   Adobe Flash platform communications.  Aspects of this application
   profile include cryptographic methods and data formats, flow metadata
   formats, and protocol details for client-server and peer-to-peer
   communication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thornburgh-rtmfp-flash/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thornburgh-rtmfp-flash-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thornburgh-rtmfp-flash-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/