Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-tsvwg-tr-tcp-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 23:55:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Traditional TCP Problem Statement
        Authors         : Rachel Huang
                          Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-huang-tsvwg-tr-tcp-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the problem statement and consideration for
   existing TCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-tsvwg-tr-tcp-ps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-tsvwg-tr-tcp-ps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/