Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-core-coap-node-id-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 23:05:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Option Extension: NodeId
        Authors         : Kepeng Li
                          Gengyu Wei
	Filename        : draft-li-core-coap-node-id-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-06-24

Abstract:
   CoAP is a RESTful application protocol for constrained nodes and
   networks.  This specification provides a simple extension for CoAP,
   the NodeId Option.  This Option can be used to identify the node,
   either the client or the server.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-core-coap-node-id-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-core-coap-node-id-option-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-core-coap-node-id-option-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/