Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 18:20:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : End Point Properties for Peer Selection
        Authors         : Lingli Deng
                          Haibin Song
	Filename        : draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-06-23

Abstract:
   The initial purpose for ALTO protocol is to provide better than
   random peer selection for p2p networks.  The peer selection method
   does not only depend on the peer location, but also on other
   properties of a peering node.  In this document, we define endpoint
   property extensions besides peer location that will impact peer
   selection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/