Subject: I-D Action: draft-black-numscurves-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 23:16:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Nothing Up My Sleeve (NUMS) Curves and Curve Generation
        Authors         : Benjamin Black
                          Joppe W. Bos
                          Craig Costello
                          Patrick Longa
                          Michael Naehrig
	Filename        : draft-black-numscurves-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   This memo describes a family of deterministically generated Nothing
   Up My Sleeve (NUMS) elliptic curves over prime fields offering high
   practical security in cryptographic applications, including Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) and X.509 certificates.  The domain parameters
   are defined for both classical Weierstrass curves, for compatibility
   with existing applications, and modern twisted Edwards curves,
   allowing further efficiency improvements for a given security level.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-black-numscurves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-black-numscurves-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/