Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 01:59:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for an update to 6LoWPAN ND
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-06-19

Abstract:
   Work presented at the 6TiSCH and 6MAN working groups suggest a number
   of enhancements to the 6LoWPAN ND mechanism.  This document
   elaborates on such requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/