Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-config-negotiation-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 13:59:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Configuration Discovery and Negotiation Protocol for Network Devices
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-jiang-config-negotiation-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-06-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a new protocol that enables intelligent devices
   to dynamically discover and negotiate their configuration with
   counterpart devices.  This document only defines a general protocol
   as a negotiation platform while the negotiation objectives for
   specific scenarios are to be described in separate documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-config-negotiation-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-config-negotiation-protocol-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-config-negotiation-protocol-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/