Subject: I-D Action: draft-fan-sunset4-router-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2014 00:50:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Managing Router Identifiers during IPv4 Sunset
        Author          : Peng Fan
	Filename        : draft-fan-sunset4-router-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2014-06-20

Abstract:
   This document describes problems of managing protocol identifiers
   when turning off IPv4 and migrating to IPv6 only network, with some
   potential solutions discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fan-sunset4-router-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fan-sunset4-router-id-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/