Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2014 21:44:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for handling the Link Bandwidth Utilization
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Stefano Previdi
	Filename        : draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-06-24

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   The Link bandwidth utilization (the total bandwidth of a link in
   current use for the forwarding) is an important factor to consider
   during path computation.  [OSPF-TE-EXPRESS] and [ISIS-TE-EXPRESS]
   define mechanisms that distribute this information via OSPF and ISIS
   respectively.  This document describes extensions to PCEP to use them
   as new constraints during path computation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-pce-pcep-link-bw-utilization-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/