Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-sdnrg-framework-mobility-sdn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 06:44:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Software Defined Network based General Mobility Management Framework
        Authors         : Xinpeng Wei
                          Jing Yin
                          Dan Ni
                          Kaiping Xue
                          Sean Shen
	Filename        : draft-wei-sdnrg-framework-mobility-sdn-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-06-17

Abstract:
   This document proposes a general solution to support mobility
   management in software defined network.  In this draft, we divide the
   controller plane into five function modules and explain the
   achievement of these functions separately.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-sdnrg-framework-mobility-sdn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-sdnrg-framework-mobility-sdn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/