Subject: I-D Action: draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 09:43:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mobility with ICE (MICE)
        Authors         : Dan Wing
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Paal-Erik Martinsen
	Filename        : draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-06-17

Abstract:
   This specification describes how endpoint mobility can be achieved
   using ICE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wing-mmusic-ice-mobility-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/