Subject: I-D Action: draft-litkowski-idr-rtc-interas-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 00:41:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter Domain considerations for Constrained Route distribution
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Jeff Haas
	Filename        : draft-litkowski-idr-rtc-interas-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-06-19

Abstract:
   [RFC4684] defines Multi-Protocol BGP (MP-BGP) procedures that allow
   BGP speakers to exchange Route Target reachability information in
   order to limit the propagation of Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
   Network Layer Reachability Information (NLRI).

   [RFC4684] addresses both intra domain and inter domain distributions.
   Based on operational deployments, the current distribution model
   defined in [RFC4684] may cause some issue in specific scenarios.

   This document refines the route distribution rules for inter domain
   NLRIs in order to address these specific scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-litkowski-idr-rtc-interas/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-litkowski-idr-rtc-interas-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/