Subject: I-D Action: draft-litkowski-isis-ip-route-preference-issue-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 01:59:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Route preference specification issue
        Author          : Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-litkowski-isis-ip-route-preference-issue-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-06-27

Abstract:
   This document details a potential specification issue in IP route
   preference in ISIS.  As a consequence, some implementations does not
   interoperate correctly and leads to routing loops.  Authors tries to
   analyse if we need to fix current specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-litkowski-isis-ip-route-preference-issue/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-litkowski-isis-ip-route-preference-issue-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/