Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-opus-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 14:16:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for Opus Speech and Audio Codec
        Authors         : Julian Spittka
                          Koen Vos
                          Jean-Marc Valin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-opus-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   This document defines the Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) payload
   format for packetization of Opus encoded speech and audio data that
   is essential to integrate the codec in the most compatible way.
   Further, media type registrations are described for the RTP payload
   format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-opus/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-opus-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-opus-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/