Subject: I-D Action: draft-litkowski-rtgwg-spf-uloop-pb-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 05:09:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Link State protocols SPF trigger and delay algorithm impact on IGP microloops
        Author          : Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-litkowski-rtgwg-spf-uloop-pb-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-06-27

Abstract:
   A micro-loop is a packet forwarding loop that may occur transiently
   among two or more routers in a hop-by-hop packet forwarding paradigm.

   In this document, we are trying to analyze the impact of using
   different Link State IGP implementations in a single network in
   regards of microloops.  The analysis is focused on the SPF triggers
   and SPF delay algorithm in a first step.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-litkowski-rtgwg-spf-uloop-pb-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-litkowski-rtgwg-spf-uloop-pb-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/