Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 10:42:28 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Updates to the IPv6 Multicast Addressing Architecture

    Author(s)     : M. Boucadair, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update
    Pages         : 10 
    Date          : 2014-07-07 
    
   This document updates the IPv6 multicast addressing architecture by
   re-defining the reserved bits as generic flag bits.  The document
   provides also some clarifications related to the use of these flag
   bits.

   This document updates RFC 3956, RFC 3306 and RFC 4291.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-6man-multicast-addr-arch-update-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.