Subject: I-D Action: draft-catalano-oauth-umaclaim-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:17:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User-Managed Access (UMA) Claim Profiles Framework
        Authors         : Domenico Catalano
                          Maciej Machulak
	Filename        : draft-catalano-oauth-umaclaim-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   User-Managed Access (UMA) is a profile of OAuth 2.0.  UMA defines how
   resource owners can control protected-resource access by clients
   operated by arbitrary requesting parties, where the resources reside
   on any number of resource servers, and where a centralized
   authorization server governs access based on resource owner policy.
   This specification defines a generic framework for building UMA claim
   profiles that can be used by client applications to obtain the
   necessary authorization to access protected resources.  This revision
   of the specification is part of V0.9.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-catalano-oauth-umaclaim/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-catalano-oauth-umaclaim-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/