Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 09:02:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Registered JWT Profile 1.0
        Author          : Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This specification defines a profile of OAuth 2.0 framework that
   provides the holder of key facility for the compliant client. It
   achieves this without channel binding but solely based on the
   application protocol to make it easy for the client developers to
   develop such client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/