Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-sfc-dynamic-instantiation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 14:37:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SFC dynamic instantiation
        Authors         : Seung-Ik Lee
                          Myung-Ki Shin
	Filename        : draft-lee-sfc-dynamic-instantiation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   SFC instantiation may be static or dynamic.  In a static
   instantiation, specific SF instances are predetermined by network
   operator's configuration or policy.  However, since it does not
   consider the current state of network resources such as availability
   of the SF instances, the static instantiation may create more
   vulnerable SFPs to state changes of the network resources such as
   failure or overload.  This document specifies SFC dynamic
   instantiation capability to create and update SFPs considering
   traffic optimization, failover of SFIs, and load balancing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-sfc-dynamic-instantiation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-sfc-dynamic-instantiation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/