Subject: I-D Action: draft-loreto-httpbis-explicitly-auth-proxy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 13:18:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Explicitly Authenticated Proxy in HTTP/2.0
        Authors         : Salvatore Loreto
                          John Mattsson
                          Robert Skog
                          Hans Spaak
                          Gus Bourg
                          Dan Druta
                          Mohammad Hafeez
	Filename        : draft-loreto-httpbis-explicitly-auth-proxy-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document proposes the definition of an Explicitly Authenticated
   Proxy as intermediary of normally unprotected "http" URI scheme
   requests and responses of HTTP2 traffic.

   An Explicitly Authenticated Proxy is a message forwarding agent that
   is selected, with explicit user's consent, and configured by the user
   agent to receive exclusively "http" URI scheme requests and attempt
   to satisfy those requests on behalf of the user agent.  A client is
   connected to an Explicitly Authenticated Proxy through an
   authenticated TLS secured connection.

   This document describes a method for a user agent to automatically
   discover and authenticate, and for an user to provide consent for an
   Explicitly Authenticated Proxy.  This enables proxied communication
   to be encrypted and authenticated, explicitly acknowledged by the
   user agent and visible to the server end point.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loreto-httpbis-explicitly-auth-proxy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-loreto-httpbis-explicitly-auth-proxy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-loreto-httpbis-explicitly-auth-proxy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/