Subject: I-D Action: draft-kerwin-http2-segments-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 22:15:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2 Segments
        Author          : Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-kerwin-http2-segments-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2014-07-27

Abstract:
   This document introduces the concept of "segments" to HTTP/2, and
   adds a flag to the DATA frame type to allow the expression segments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kerwin-http2-segments/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kerwin-http2-segments-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/