Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 05:23:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DNSSEC Key Rollover Timing Considerations
        Authors         : Stephen Morris
                          Johan Ihren
                          John Dickinson
                          W. (Matthijs) Mekking
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the issues surrounding the timing of events
   in the rolling of a key in a DNSSEC-secured zone.  It presents
   timelines for the key rollover and explicitly identifies the
   relationships between the various parameters affecting the process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-key-timing-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/