Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-aponf-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 14:47:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases on Application-centric Network Management and Service Provision
        Authors         : Changcheng Huang
                          Jiafeng Zhu
                          Peng He
                          Georgios Karagiannis
	Filename        : draft-huang-aponf-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   New services such as virtual network, service function chaining, and
   application-centric traffic steering bring new opportunities for
   network providers and service providers. With these new services,
   the interactions between applications and networks are becoming more
   critical in order to achieve satisfactory QoS, reliability, and
   security, which are tailored to each specific application.
   Application-based Policy for Network Function (APONF) is designed to
   facilitate these interactions. This internet draft describes some
   use cases that show how APONF may be deployed to support these
   services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-aponf-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-aponf-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/