Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-sfc-mobile-consideration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 02:42:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interaction between SFC network and 3GPP network
        Author          : Xinpeng Wei
	Filename        : draft-wei-sfc-mobile-consideration-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-01

Abstract:
   This document provides a discussion of how SFC (Service Function
   Chain) domain could interact with carrier network to provide network
   service for traffic. Here LTE (Long Term Evolution) network is used
   as an example of carrier network for discussion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-sfc-mobile-consideration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-sfc-mobile-consideration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/