Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-dclc-tcpdc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 00:55:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP Parameter Dynamic Control
        Authors         : Haibin Song
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-song-dclc-tcpdc-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework and message flows for centralized
   TCP parameter control, so that each end host in a network can make
   better use of the network resource according to the network status. A
   TCP Optimization Element and a TCP Optimization Agent are introduced.
   The message patterns include request response and
   subscription/notification. This mechanism can be used in network
   service providers' networks, as well as in data center networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-dclc-tcpdc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-dclc-tcpdc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-dclc-tcpdc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/