Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-sfc-legacy-sf-mapping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 18:32:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SFC Header Mapping for Legacy SF
        Authors         : Haibin Song
                          Jianjie You
                          Lucy Yong
                          Yuanlong Jiang
	Filename        : draft-song-sfc-legacy-sf-mapping-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   A Service Function Chain (SFC) goes through a list of ordered service
   functions.  One assumption of this document is that legacy service
   function can participate in the service function chain, but they are
   not aware of the SFC header, nor interpret it.  This document
   provides a mechanism between an SFC proxy and an SFC-unaware Service
   Function (i.e.  legacy SF), to identify the SFC header associated
   with a packet that is returned from a legacy SF, without SFC header
   being explicitly carried in the wired protocol between SFC Proxy and
   legacy SF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-sfc-legacy-sf-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-sfc-legacy-sf-mapping-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-sfc-legacy-sf-mapping-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/