Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiwm-avtcore-mprtp-ar-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 08:06:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Real-Time Transport Protocol Based on Application-Level Relay (MPRTP-AR)
        Authors         : Weimin Lei
                          Wei Zhang
                          Shaowei Liu
	Filename        : draft-leiwm-avtcore-mprtp-ar-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-07-23

Abstract:
   Currently, most multimedia applications utilize a combination of
   real-time transport protocol (RTP) and user datagram protocol (UDP).
   Application programs at the source end format payload data into RTP
   packets using RTP specifications and dispatch them using unreliable
   UDP along a single path. Multipath transport is an important way to
   improve the efficiency of data delivery. In order to apply the
   framework of multipath transport system based on application-level
   relay (MPTS-AR) to RTP-based multimedia applications, this document
   defines a multipath real-time transport protocol based on
   application-level relay (MPRTP-AR), which is a concrete
   application-specific multipath transport protocol (MPTP). Packet
   formats and packet types of MPRTP-AR follow the common rules
   specified in MPTP profile. Based on MPRTP-AR, RTP-based multimedia
   applications can make full use of the advantages brought by MPTS-AR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiwm-avtcore-mprtp-ar/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiwm-avtcore-mprtp-ar-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leiwm-avtcore-mprtp-ar-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/