Subject: I-D Action: draft-lewis-lisp-gpe-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 12:45:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Generic Protocol Extension
        Authors         : Darrel Lewis
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Larry Kreeger
                          Fabio Maino
                          Paul Quinn
                          Michael Smith
                          Navindra Yadav
	Filename        : draft-lewis-lisp-gpe-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This draft describes extending the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
   (LISP) [RFC6830], via changes to the LISP header, with three new
   capabilities: support for multi-protocol encapsulation, operations,
   administration and management (OAM) signaling, and explicit
   versioning.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lewis-lisp-gpe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lewis-lisp-gpe-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lewis-lisp-gpe-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/