Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-dnsop-dist-root-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 14:17:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Securely Distributing the DNS Root
        Authors         : Warren Kumari
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-dnsop-dist-root-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document recommends that recursive DNS resolvers get copies of
   the root zone, validate it using DNSSEC, populate their caches with
   the information, and also give negative responses from the validated
   zone.

   [[ Note: This document is largely a discussion starting point. ]]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-dnsop-dist-root/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-dnsop-dist-root-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wkumari-dnsop-dist-root-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/