Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 06:12:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scenarios with Host Identification Complications
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          David Binet
                          Sophie Durel
                          Bruno Chatras
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Brandon Williams
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Li Xue
                          Richard Stewart Wheeldon
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-06.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a set of scenarios in which complications to
   identify which policy to apply for a host are encountered.  This
   problem is abstracted as "host identification".  The document does
   not include any solution-specific discussion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-intarea-host-identifier-scenarios-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/