Subject: I-D Action: draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 01:11:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Indicating Character Encoding and Language for HTTP Header Field Parameters
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   By default, message header field parameters in Hypertext Transfer
   Protocol (HTTP) messages cannot carry characters outside the ISO-
   8859-1 character set.  RFC 2231 defines an encoding mechanism for use
   in Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME) headers.  This
   document specifies an encoding suitable for use in HTTP header fields
   that is compatible with a profile of the encoding defined in RFC
   2231.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-rfc5987bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reschke-rfc5987bis-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/