Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-idr-nexthop-path-record-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 01:16:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NEXTHOP_PATH_RECORD ATTIBUTE for BGP
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Li Zhang
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-zhang-idr-nexthop-path-record-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   As the BGP is deployed in a single Autonomous System using converged
   networks such as Seamless MPLS, it is desirable for BGP to carry more
   IGP nexthop pathway information to help select routing more
   intelligently.  One example of a Seamless MPLS deployment is the
   Mobile BackHaul (MBH) deployment with multiple IGPs Areas per ASN.
   This document describes a new optional transitive path attribute,
   NEXTHOP_PATH_RECORD ATTRIBUTE for BGP that records the next hop path
   which can be used by BGP network management to monitor and manage the
   BGP infrastructure via management interfaces (such as I2RS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-idr-nexthop-path-record/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-idr-nexthop-path-record-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/