Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-sfc-requirements-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 00:04:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Service Function Chaining (SFC)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Yuanlong Jiang
                          Ron Parker
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Kengo Naito
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-sfc-requirements-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document identifies the requirements for the Service Function
   Chaining (SFC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-sfc-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-sfc-requirements-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-sfc-requirements-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/