Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 06:50:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mapping RTP streams to CLUE media captures
        Authors         : Roni Even
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-07-22

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms and recommended practice for
   mapping RTP media streams defined in SDP to CLUE media captures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/