Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-httpbis-cant-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 09:15:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Client Authentication over New TLS Connection
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-httpbis-cant-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document defines an HTTP authentication scheme that can be added
   to an error response to indicate to a client that a successful
   response will only be provided over a new TLS connection, and only if
   the client has provided a certificate on that connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-httpbis-cant/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-httpbis-cant-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-httpbis-cant-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/