Subject: I-D Action: draft-bi-aponf-sdsavi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:42:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Software Defined SAVI
        Authors         : Jun Bi
                          Guang Yao
	Filename        : draft-bi-aponf-sdsavi-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document is about the APONF use case for SAVI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bi-aponf-sdsavi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bi-aponf-sdsavi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/