Subject: I-D Action: draft-roome-alto-pid-properties-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 20:02:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PID Property Extension for ALTO Protocol
        Authors         : Wendy Roome
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-roome-alto-pid-properties-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document extends the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization
   (ALTO) Protocol [I-D.ietf-alto-protocol] by defining PID-based
   properties in much the same way that the original ALTO Protocol
   defines endpoint-based properties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roome-alto-pid-properties/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roome-alto-pid-properties-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-roome-alto-pid-properties-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/