Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-srtp-cloud-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 04:39:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for Cloud Services
        Authors         : Yi Cheng
                          John Mattsson
                          Mats Naslund
	Filename        : draft-cheng-srtp-cloud-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of end-to-end (inner) and hop-by-hop
   (outer) cryptographic transforms within the Secure Real-time
   Transport Protocol (SRTP).  The motivation is to support use cases
   when two or more end-points communicate via one (or more) cloud
   service (e.g. virtualized cloud-based conferencing) that are not
   trusted to access the media content.  One of the main aspects of the
   transform is to make the confidentiality and message authentication
   independent of the RTP header.  Another central aspect is to enable
   identification of the cryptographic context (keys etc.).  Besides the
   security of the end-points, also trust assumptions regarding the
   cloud services are addressed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-srtp-cloud/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-srtp-cloud-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/