Subject: I-D Action: draft-hansen-rfc-use-of-pdf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 12:06:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PDF for an RFC Series Output Document Format
        Authors         : Tony Hansen
                          Larry Masinter
                          Matthew Hardy
	Filename        : draft-hansen-rfc-use-of-pdf-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
<1>
   This document discusses options and requirements for the PDF
   rendering of RFCs in the RFC Series, as outlined in RFC 6949.  It
   also discusses the use of PDF for Internet Drafts, and available or
   needed software tools for producing and working with PDF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hansen-rfc-use-of-pdf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hansen-rfc-use-of-pdf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hansen-rfc-use-of-pdf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/