Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-bfd-new-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 02:42:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases Requiring New Features of BFD
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Zuliang Wang
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-zhang-bfd-new-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes some use cases arising from the deployment of
   BFD. These use cases are expected by ISPs but not supported by
   current BFD yet. Requirements are developed on basis of these use
   cases so that they can be taken into consideration in the future
   update of the BFD protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-bfd-new-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-bfd-new-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/