Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-alpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 15:24:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Application Layer Protocol Negotiation (ALPN) for Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)
        Authors         : Prashanth Patil
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-alpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-07-23

Abstract:
   An Application Layer Protocol Negotiation (ALPN) label for the
   Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol is defined in
   this document to allow the application layer to negotiate STUN within
   the Transport Layer Security (TLS) connection.  The STUN ALPN
   protocol identifier applies to both TLS and Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-alpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-alpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/