Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:48:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases and Requirements for MPLS-TP multi-failure protection
        Authors         : Zhenlong Cui
                          Rolf Winter
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Masahiro Daikoku
	Filename        : draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   The basic survivability technique has been defined in Multiprotocol
   Label Switching Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) network [RFC6378].  That
   protocol however is limited to 1+1 and 1:1 protection, not designed
   to handle multi-failure protection.

   This document introduces some use cases and requirements for multi-
   failure protection functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cui-mpls-tp-mfp-use-case-and-requirements-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/