Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 04:53:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to the Emergency Services Architecture for dealing with Unauthenticated and Unauthorized Devices
        Authors         : Henning Schulzrinne
                          Stephen McCann
                          Gabor Bajko
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Dirk Kroeselberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document provides a problem statement, introduces terminology
   and describes an extension for the base IETF emergency services
   architecture to address cases where an emergency caller is not
   authenticated, has no identifiable service provider, or has no
   remaining credit with which to pay for access to the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-unauthenticated-access-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/