Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-6man-cga-sec-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 00:54:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CGA SEC Option for Secure Neighbor Discovery Protocol
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-jiang-6man-cga-sec-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   A Cryptographically Generated Address is an IPv6 addresses binding
   with a public/private key pair.  It is a vital component of Secure
   Neighbor Discovery (SeND) protocol.  The current SeND specifications
   are lack of procedures to specify the Sec bits.  A new SEC option is
   defined accordingly to address this issue.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-6man-cga-sec-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-6man-cga-sec-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/