Subject: I-D Action: draft-dharini-netmod-g-698-2-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 09:34:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG model to manage t optical interface parameters of DWDM applications
        Authors         : Gabriele Galimberti
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Dharini Hiremagalur
	Filename        : draft-dharini-netmod-g-698-2-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-07-01

Abstract:
   This memo defines a yang model for managing Optical parameters
   associated with Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM)
   interfaces.  This is to support the optical parameters described in
   ITU-T G.698.2.  [ITU.G698.2]

   The Yang model defined in this memo can be used for Optical
   Parameters monitoring and/or configuration of the endpoints of Black
   Links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dharini-netmod-g-698-2-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dharini-netmod-g-698-2-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/