Subject: I-D Action: draft-ismail-avtcore-media-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:42:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Secure RTP Media Switching
        Authors         : Nermeen Ismail
                          Richard Barnes
                          David Benham
                          Nathan Buckles
	Filename        : draft-ismail-avtcore-media-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This draft outlines the requirements for enabling media switches to
   form a multimedia multi-user conferences without needing to have the
   keys used to provide confidentiality and integrity for the media in
   the conference.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ismail-avtcore-media-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ismail-avtcore-media-req-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/