Subject: I-D Action: draft-donovan-doic-agent-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 09:17:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of Agent Use Cases for Diameter Overload Information Conveyance (DOIC)
        Authors         : Steve Donovan
                          Ben Campbell
	Filename        : draft-donovan-doic-agent-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   The Diameter Overload Information Conveyance (DOIC) solution
   describes a mechanism for exchanging information about Diameter
   Overload among Diameter nodes.  A DOIC node is a Diameter node that
   acts as either a reporting node are a reacting node.  A reporting
   node originates overload reports, requesting reacting nodes to reduce
   the amount of traffic sent.  DOIC allows Diameter agents to act as
   reporting nodes, reacting nodes, or both, but does not describe agent
   behavior.  This document explores several use cases for agents to
   participate in overload control, and makes recommendations for
   certain agent behaviors to be added to DOIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-donovan-doic-agent-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-donovan-doic-agent-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/