Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-aponf-ddc-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 00:38:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for Distributed Data Center Applicatinos in APONF
        Authors         : Ying Cheng
                          Cathy Zhou
                          Georgios Karagiannis
                          JF Tremblay
	Filename        : draft-cheng-aponf-ddc-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document illustrates several distributed datacenter (DDC)
   applications and explains how an operator could use APONF to provide
   these applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-aponf-ddc-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-aponf-ddc-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/