Subject: I-D Action: draft-ww-sfc-control-plane-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 01:19:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chain control framework
        Authors         : Hongyu Li
                          Qin Wu
                          Oliver Huang
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Walter Haeffner
	Filename        : draft-ww-sfc-control-plane-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a control framework for service function
   chaining (SFC), which defines interfaces between SFC control system
   and other SFC related entities e.g. service chain management
   interface, user profile interfaces, feedback interface and interfaces
   to dataplane.  This document also describes necessary control
   functions in the SFC control framework and discuss how a set of
   available Service Functions are provisioned and how Service Function
   Chaining path is setup.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ww-sfc-control-plane/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ww-sfc-control-plane-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ww-sfc-control-plane-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/