Subject: I-D Action: draft-meng-sfc-chain-redundancy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 09:08:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Redundancy Mechanism for Service Function Chains
        Authors         : Wei Meng
                          Cui Wang
	Filename        : draft-meng-sfc-chain-redundancy-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses about hot standby analysis of service
   function instances (SFIs) under different scenarios.  The document
   provides requirement and use cases and also describes the suitable
   scenarios that each solution may be deployed in.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-meng-sfc-chain-redundancy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-meng-sfc-chain-redundancy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/