Subject: I-D Action: draft-reschke-http-jfv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 00:47:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A JSON Encoding for HTTP Header Field Values
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-http-jfv-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   This document establishes a convention for use of JSON-encoded field
   values in HTTP header fields.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-http-jfv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-http-jfv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/