Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 03:18:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Attribute-Value Pairs For Provisioning Customer Equipment Supporting IPv4-Over-IPv6 Transitional Solutions
        Authors         : Cathy Zhou
                          T. Taylor
                          Qiong Sun
                          M. Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   During the transition from IPv4 to IPv6, customer equipment may have
   to support one of the various transition methods that have been or
   are currently being defined for carrying IPv4 packets over IPv6.
   Work is currently in progress to enumerate the information that needs
   to be provisioned on a customer edge router to support a list of
   transition techniques based on tunneling IPv4 in IPv6, with a view to
   defining reusable components for a reasonable transition path between
   these techniques.  To the extent that the provisioning is done
   dynamically, AAA support is needed to provide the information to the
   network server responsible for passing the information to the
   customer equipment.  This document specifies Diameter attribute-value
   pairs to be used for that purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/