Subject: I-D Action: draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 21:11:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reclassification of COPS-PR and SPPI to Historic
        Author          : Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-07-22

Abstract:
   This memo reclassifies RFC 3084, COPS Usage for Policy Provisioning,
   and RFC 3159, Structure of Policy Provisioning Information, to
   Historic status.  This memo obsoletes RFC 3084, RFC 3159, RFC 3317,
   RFC 3318, and RFC 3571.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/