Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 15:02:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mutual Authentication Protocol for HTTP: KAM3-based Cryptographic Algorithms
        Authors         : Yutaka Oiwa
                          Hajime Watanabe
                          Hiromitsu Takagi
                          Kaoru Maeda
                          Tatsuya Hayashi
                          Yuichi Ioku
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies some cryptographic algorithms which will be
   used for the Mutual user authentication method for the Hyper-text
   Transport Protocol (HTTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/