Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-ibs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 01:59:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Identity-Based Signatures for MANET Routing Protocols
        Author          : Christopher Dearlove
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-ibs-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-07-24

Abstract:
   This document extends [RFC7182], which specifies a framework for, and
   specific examples of, integrity check values (ICVs) for packets and
   messages using the generalized packet/message format specified in
   [RFC5444].  It does so by defining an additional cryptographic
   function that allows the creation of an ICV that is an identity-based
   signature, defined according to the ECCSI (Elliptic Curve-Based
   Certificateless Signatures for Identity-Based Encryption) algorithm
   specified in [RFC6507].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-ibs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-ibs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-ibs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/