Subject: I-D Action: draft-scharf-alto-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 09:43:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Extension for YANG Modules
        Author          : Michael Scharf
	Filename        : draft-scharf-alto-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) protocol is
   designed to expose network topology information to applications.  The
   ALTO protocol includes a well-defined set of base services.  This
   document specifies an optional ALTO extension that enables ALTO
   clients to discover and query additional data being defined by YANG
   modules.  This document describes the corresponding extensions of the
   ALTO Information Resource Directory and other required mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scharf-alto-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scharf-alto-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/