Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 06:15:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases of MPLS Global Label
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Tianle Yang
                          Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   As the SDN(Service-Driven Network) technology develops, MPLS global
   label has been proposed for new solutions.  The document proposes
   possible use cases of MPLS global label.  In these use cases MPLS
   global label can be used as identification of the location, the
   service and the network in different application scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/