Subject: I-D Action: draft-ruellan-priority-tree-sync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:37:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2 Priority Tree Synchronization
        Authors         : Herve Ruellan
                          Youenn Fablet
                          Romain Bellessort
                          Jun Fujisawa
	Filename        : draft-ruellan-priority-tree-sync-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   This specification describes an issue in HTTP/2 linked to the
   synchronization of priority trees between a client and a server.  It
   outlines possible solutions to this issue.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ruellan-priority-tree-sync/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ruellan-priority-tree-sync-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/