Subject: I-D Action: draft-ooki-lmap-internet-measurement-system-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 07:36:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Measurement System
        Authors         : Motoyuki Ooki
                          Satoshi Kamei
	Filename        : draft-ooki-lmap-internet-measurement-system-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes an experience of Japanese Internet
   measurement system to measure Internet performance. We have developed
   the system toward the enhancement of the network performance in an
   ISP since October 2013. The considerations about the Internet
   measurement are introduced along with our current status. This
   document is expected to be useful for the standardization of Internet
   measurements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ooki-lmap-internet-measurement-system/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ooki-lmap-internet-measurement-system-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/