Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-pce-transporting-te-data-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 14:31:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions in Support of Transporting Traffic Engineering Data
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Greg Bernstein
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-lee-pce-transporting-te-data-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   In order to compute and provide optimal paths, Path Computation
   Elements (PCEs) require an accurate and timely Traffic Engineering
   Database (TED). Traditionally this TED has been obtained from a link
   state routing protocol supporting traffic engineering extensions.
   This document discusses possible alternatives to TED creation. This
   document gives architectural alternatives for these enhancements and
   their potential impacts on network nodes, routing protocols, and
   PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-pce-transporting-te-data/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-pce-transporting-te-data-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/