Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-nsaas-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 07:58:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Network Security as a Service Problem Statement
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Myo Zarny
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Shaibal Chakrabarty
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-nsaas-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This draft describes the motivation, use cases, and the problem
   statement for network security as a service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-nsaas-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-nsaas-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/