Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-l3vpn-data-center-interconnect-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 16:56:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP/MPLS IP VPN Data Center Interconnect
        Authors         : Luyuan Fang
                          Rex Fernando
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Sami Boutros
	Filename        : draft-fang-l3vpn-data-center-interconnect-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses two categories of inter-connections of
   BGP/MPLS IP VPN and Data Center (DC) overlay networks. In the first
   category, DC overlay virtual network is built with BGP/MPLS IP VPN
   (IP VPN) technologies, and the inter-connection of IP VPN in the DC
   either to IP VPN in other DCs or to IP VPN in the WAN enables end-to-
   end IP VPN connectivity. In the second category, DC overlay network
   uses non IP VPN overlay technologies, and the inter-connection of any
   overlay virtual network in the DC to IP VPN in the WAN provides end
   user connectivity through stitching of different overlay
   technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-l3vpn-data-center-interconnect/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-l3vpn-data-center-interconnect-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fang-l3vpn-data-center-interconnect-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/