Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 12:59:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Call Home using SSH
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   This document presents a technique for a NETCONF server to request
   that a NETCONF client initiates a SSH connection to the NETCONF
   server, a technique referred to as 'call home'.  Call home is needed
   to support deployments where the NETCONF client is otherwise unable
   to initiate a SSH connection to the NETCONF server directly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-reverse-ssh-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/