Subject: I-D Action: draft-xjz-opsawg-nfvmodel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 00:34:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Models for Network Functions Virtualization
        Authors         : Weiping Xu
                          Yuanlong Jiang
                          Cathy Zhou
	Filename        : draft-xjz-opsawg-nfvmodel-00.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   Network Functions Virtualisation (NFV) is a technology of
   virtualizing network functionalities. In NFV management and
   orchestration a flexible model is needed for the description of its
   information elements. This document provides some YANG data models
   for Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xjz-opsawg-nfvmodel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xjz-opsawg-nfvmodel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/