Subject: I-D Action: draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 02:43:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Router Advertisements for Routing between Moving Networks
        Authors         : Alexandru Petrescu
                          Christophe Janneteau
                          Nicolas Demailly
                          Sofiane Imadali
	Filename        : draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-07-22

Abstract:
   This draft specifies extensions to the ICMPv6 Router Advertisement
   messages and processing.  Traditionally, prefixes contained in RAs
   are used for on-link determination, on-link address auto-
   configuration, but not for path setup towards multi-hop destinations.
   The extensions proposed here still rely on RAs being communicated on
   a single link (not across several IP hops), but upon RA reception the
   prefixes are installed in the routing table; they are thus used for
   forwarding packets further than a single link (multi IP hop).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petrescu-autoconf-ra-based-routing-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/