Subject: I-D Action: draft-khs-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 09:14:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF ForCES Logical Function Block (LFB) Subsidiary Management
        Authors         : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Jamal Hadi Salim
	Filename        : draft-khs-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   This document discusses ForCES Logical Function Block (LFB)
   Subsidiary Management (SM).  Note that LFB SM is useful for
   introducing and supporting virtualization of ForCES Network Element
   (NE) including control Element (CE) and Forwarding Element (FE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khs-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khs-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-khs-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/