Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 00:30:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Running Multiple IPv6 Prefixes
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Yang Bo
	Filename        : draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document discusses that multiple prefixes in one network/host
   might be common in IPv6 deployment, and describes several typical
   multiple prefixes use cases. Then some operational considerations and
   current problems of running multiple prefixes are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/