Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-seamless-mpls-mbh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 03:56:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Seamless MPLS for Mobile Backhaul Network
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Lei Li
                          Manuel Julian Lopez Morillo
                          Tianle Yang
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-seamless-mpls-mbh-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   Seamless MPLS architecture is proposed to integrate access and
   aggregation/core networks into a single MPLS domain.  Through the
   separation of the service and transport plane Seamless MPLS can
   provide end to end service independent transport.  But when the
   mobile backhaul network is integrated as the access/aggregation
   network with the core network based on Seamless MPLS architecture, it
   will proposes new challenges other than the existing solutions for
   Seamless MPLS.  This document introduces the framework of Seamless
   MPLS to integrate the mobile backhaul network and the core network.
   The possible challenges of Seamless MPLS for mobile backhaul networks
   are identified and new requirements are defined accordingly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-seamless-mpls-mbh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-seamless-mpls-mbh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/