Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-ace-oauth-iot-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 04:47:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The OAuth 2.0 Internet of Things (IoT) Client Credentials Grant
        Author          : Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-ace-oauth-iot-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   As Internet of Things (IoT) deployments increase steadily the need
   for a better user experience for handling the authentication and
   authorization tasks in constrained environments increases.

   While several technologies have been developed already that allow
   federated access to protected resource the nature of IoT deployments
   requires care with the limited resources available on many of these
   devices.

   This document defines a new OAuth 2.0 authorization grant for the
   interaction between constrained clients and resource servers to
   obtain access tokens for access to protected resources.  It does so
   by leveraging prior work on OAuth 2.0, CoAP, and DTLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-ace-oauth-iot/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-ace-oauth-iot-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/