Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-l2vpn-inter-nvo3-evpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 23:23:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-AS Option B between NVO3 and MPLS EVPN network
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Liang Xia
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Vic Liu
	Filename        : draft-hao-l2vpn-inter-nvo3-evpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This draft describes option-B inter-as connection between NVO3
   network and MPLS EVPN network. Comparing to traditional MPLS EVPN
   Option-B inter-as connection, this draft provides enhancement for
   heterogeneous network multi-as connection, the control plane and
   data plane procedures in NVO3 network are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-l2vpn-inter-nvo3-evpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-l2vpn-inter-nvo3-evpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/