Subject: I-D Action: draft-chroboczek-babel-diversity-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 07:29:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diversity Routing for the Babel Routing Protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-chroboczek-babel-diversity-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Babel routing protocol that
   allows routing updates to carry radio frequency information, and
   therefore makes it possible to use radio diversity information for
   route selection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chroboczek-babel-diversity-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chroboczek-babel-diversity-routing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/