Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 00:09:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Signaling Procedure for Resource Sharing-based LSP Setup/Teardown
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Pawel Brzozowski
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) defines a set of
   protocols for the creation of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in various
   switching technologies. It can be used for different types of
   switching technologies.

   This document compliments existing standards by explaining the
   missing pieces of information during the Resource ReserVation
   Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling procedure in support
   of resource sharing-based LSP setup/teardown in GMPLS-controlled
   circuit networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/