Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-aponf-architecture-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 05:29:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Architecture for Application-based Policy On Network Functions
        Authors         : Cathy Zhou
                          Tina Tsou
                          Diego Lopez
                          Georgios Karagiannis
                          Qiong Sun
	Filename        : draft-zhou-aponf-architecture-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   Currently, there are network management applications that present
   specific demands on a communication network.  This document describes
   the APONF basic architecture, its elements and interfaces.  The main
   APONF architecture entities are the Network Management Application
   Agent (NMAA), which is a network entity that creates and runs network
   services, and Application-based Policy Decision (ABPD), which
   supports classified application models.  Each of these models support
   application demands that are similar in nature and therefore can be
   grouped/classified together.  Moreover, the ABPD maps the classified
   application models into network capabilities, e.g., network
   management and controlling policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-aponf-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-aponf-architecture-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-aponf-architecture-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/