Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 02:25:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Registry for Performance Metrics
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Benoit Claise
                          Philip Eardley
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the common aspects of the IANA Registry for
   Performance Metrics, both active and passive categories.  This
   document also gives a set of guidelines for Registered Performance
   Metric requesters and reviewers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/