Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-federated-fs-security-addendum-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:23:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Federated Filesystem Security Addendum
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-federated-fs-security-addendum-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   This document addresses critical security-related items that are
   missing from existing FedFS proposed standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-federated-fs-security-addendum/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-federated-fs-security-addendum-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cel-nfsv4-federated-fs-security-addendum-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/