Subject: I-D Action: draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 15:49:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture for IP Multicast Receiver Access Control
        Authors         : William Atwood
                          Bing Li
                          Salekul Islam
	Filename        : draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-arch-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies the architecture of IP multicast receiver
   access control (MRAC).  The interacting components, the protocols and
   the operations in MRAC system are specified in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-arch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-arch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/