Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-smart-object-architecture-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:37:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Architectural Considerations in Smart Object Networking
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Jari Arkko
                          Dave Thaler
                          Danny McPherson
	Filename        : draft-iab-smart-object-architecture-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   Following the theme "Everything that can be connected will be
   connected", engineers and researchers designing smart object networks
   need to decide how to achieve this in practice.

   This document offers guidance to engineers designing Internet
   connected smart objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-smart-object-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-smart-object-architecture-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-smart-object-architecture-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/