Subject: I-D Action: draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 05:13:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
        Authors         : Jaime Jimenez
                          Jose M. Lopez-Vega
                          Jouni Maenpaa
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Usage
   for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD).  The CoAP Usage
   provides the functionality to federate Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN)
   in a peer-to-peer fashion.  The CoAP Usage also provides a rendezvous
   service for CoAP Nodes and caching of sensor information.  The RELOAD
   AppAttach method is used to establish a direct connection between
   nodes through which CoAP messages are exchanged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/