Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-alto-topology-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 21:58:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Topology Extensions
        Authors         : Greg Bernstein
                          Young Lee
                          Wendy Roome
                          Michael Scharf
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-yang-alto-topology-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-07-01

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) Service has defined
   Network and Cost maps to provide basic network information.  In this
   document, we discuss an initial design to provide abstracted graph
   representations of network topology, motivated by a basic application
   use case of multi-flow scheduling.  The design is based on the ALTO
   WG discussions at IETF 89.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-alto-topology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-alto-topology-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-alto-topology-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/