Subject: I-D Action: draft-shawam-pwe3-ms-pw-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 10:03:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulation for PSC for Multi-Segment Pseudowires
        Authors         : Huub van Helvoort
                          Loa Andersson
                          Andrew G. Malis
                          Jongyoon Shin
                          Lei Wang
                          Alessandro D'Alessandro
	Filename        : draft-shawam-pwe3-ms-pw-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-07-01

Abstract:
   In RFC 6378 'MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection', as
   well as in the later updates of this RFC, the Protection State
   Coordiantion (PSC) protocol was defined for MPLS LSPs only.  This
   draft extends RFC 6378 to be applicable for pseudowires as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shawam-pwe3-ms-pw-protection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shawam-pwe3-ms-pw-protection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/