Subject: I-D Action: draft-taylor-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 15:42:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MIBs Passed From the IETF To IEEE 802.3 and Currently Documented In IEEE 802.3.1-2013
        Author          : Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-taylor-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document records the transfer of ownership of a number of MIBs
   relating to ethernet, from the IETF to IEEE 802.3.  Like RFC 4663, it
   describes the procedures associated with the transfer.  Unlike RFC
   4663, this documentation is retrospective in nature, since the
   transfer happened several years ago.  Deviations from the planned
   procedures described in RFC 4663 are noted for historical interest
   [in a later version of this draft - PTT].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-taylor-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-taylor-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/