Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-v6ops-flow-label-refelction-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 20:04:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Flow Label Reflection
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Jiang Sheng
	Filename        : draft-wang-v6ops-flow-label-refelction-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-20

Abstract:
   IPv6 Flow Label field in IPv6 packet header is designed to
   differentiate the various traffic flow session within network. The
   current definition of IPv6 Flow Label focuses mainly on how the
   packet source forms the value of this field and how the forwarder
   in-path treats it. There is no analysis on the relation between the
   flow label from source nodes and its corresponding value in return
   packet. This draft analyzes the requirements for flow label
   reflection between the upstream session and the corresponding
   downstream session. Based on the analysis, the flow label reflection
   mechanism is proposed in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-v6ops-flow-label-refelction/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-v6ops-flow-label-refelction-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-v6ops-flow-label-refelction-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/