Subject: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-lmap-http-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 02:46:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Large MeAsurement Platform Protocol
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Sam Crawford
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Vaibhav Bajpai
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-lmap-http-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This documents specifies the LMAP protocol based on HTTP for the
   Control and Report in Large Scale Measurement Platforms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-lmap-http/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-lmap-http-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bagnulo-lmap-http-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/