Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 16:51:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recommendations on filtering of IPv6 packets containing IPv6 Extension Headers
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Will Liu
                          Ronald P. Bonica
	Filename        : draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document document provides advice on the filtering of IPv6
   packets based on the IPv6 Extension Headers and the IPv6 options they
   contain.  Additionally, it discusses the operational and
   interoperability implications of dropping packets based on the IPv6
   Extension Headers and IPv6 options they contain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/