Subject: I-D Action: draft-dekok-radext-coa-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 15:25:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Authorization Proxying in Remote Authorization Dial-In User Service Protocol (RADIUS)
        Authors         : Alan DeKok
                          Jouni Korhonen
	Filename        : draft-dekok-radext-coa-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   RFC 5176 defines Change of Authorization (CoA) and Disconnect Message
   (DM) behavior for RADIUS.  Section 3.1 of that document suggests that
   proxying these messages is possible, but gives no guidance as to how
   that is done.  This specification corrects that ommission.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dekok-radext-coa-proxy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-radext-coa-proxy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/