Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-lisp-multiprovider-vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 21:57:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Multi-Provider VPN Use-Cases
        Authors         : Naiming Shen
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-shen-lisp-multiprovider-vpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-20

Abstract:
   This document describes how LISP sites communicate with each other in
   a VPN when there are multiple mapping database systems administered
   by multiple providers.  The detail of VPN segmentation across mapping
   databases will be provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-lisp-multiprovider-vpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-lisp-multiprovider-vpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/