Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc5245bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 14:41:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE): A Protocol for Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal for Offer/Answer Protocols
        Authors         : Ari Keranen
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc5245bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 89
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol for Network Address Translator
   (NAT) traversal for UDP-based multimedia sessions established with
   the offer/answer model.  This protocol is called Interactive
   Connectivity Establishment (ICE).  ICE makes use of the Session
   Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol and its extension,
   Traversal Using Relay NAT (TURN).  ICE can be used by any protocol
   utilizing the offer/answer model, such as the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP).

   This document obsoletes RFC 5245.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc5245bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc5245bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-rfc5245bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/