Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pcp-authentication-sim-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 03:03:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : (U)SIM based PCP Authentication
        Author          : Gang Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-pcp-authentication-sim-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   With (U)SIM support, PCP authentication could leverage the
   credentials stored in (U)SIM.  The document details PCP
   authentication considerations based on (U)SIM support.  The
   authentication procedures in EAP and GBA framework have been
   specifically elaborated.  In order to complete the process, new code
   and option are also proposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pcp-authentication-sim/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pcp-authentication-sim-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/