Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartman-snmp-sha2-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2014 23:41:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authenticating version 3 of the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMPv3) using HMAC-SHA-2 procedures
        Authors         : Sam Hartman
                          Margaret Wasserman
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Manav Bhatia
                          Danping He
	Filename        : draft-hartman-snmp-sha2-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism to authenticate SNMPv3 protocol
   packets using Hashed Message Authentication Mode (HMAC) with the SHA-
   256, SHA-384, and SHA-512 algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartman-snmp-sha2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartman-snmp-sha2-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartman-snmp-sha2-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/