Subject: I-D Action: draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 14:18:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for IP Multicast Receiver Access Control
        Authors         : William Atwood
                          Salekul Islam
                          Bing Li
	Filename        : draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   IP multicast offers no facilities for receiver access control or
   accounting.  This document explores the requirements for such
   facilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-req-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-req-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/