Subject: I-D Action: draft-poehn-dame-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 05:47:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integration of Dynamic Automated Metadata Exchange into the SAML 2.0 Web Browser SSO Profile
        Authors         : Daniela Poehn
                          Stefan Metzger
                          Wolfgang Hommel
	Filename        : draft-poehn-dame-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the integration of Dynamic Automated Metadata
   Exchange (DAME) through an intermediate trusted third party into the
   Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 Web Browser SSO
   Profile.  It is intended for scenarios in which the a-priori exchange
   of SAML metadata is neither practical nor mandatory.  Besides
   integrated identity provider discovery, this enables the on-demand,
   user-initiated, and automated SAML metadata exchange for bi-
   directional pairing of service providers and identity providers
   without manual setup, such as joining a federation or configuring a
   metadata feed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-poehn-dame/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-poehn-dame-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-poehn-dame-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/