Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-l2vpn-evpn-selective-mcast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 07:35:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Selective Multicast in EVPN
        Authors         : Junlin Zhang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-zhang-l2vpn-evpn-selective-mcast-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   [I-D.ietf-l2vpn-evpn] describes a solution of carrying multicast
   traffic using replication ingress and inclusive trees (P2MP LSPs).
   It does not provide the usage of selective trees for carrying
   multicast traffic.  This document provides protocols and procedures
   by which a selective tree can be used to carry traffic belonging only
   to a specified set of IP multicast streams from one or more EVPN
   instances.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-l2vpn-evpn-selective-mcast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-l2vpn-evpn-selective-mcast-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-l2vpn-evpn-selective-mcast-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/