Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-seantek-text-markdown-media-type-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 11:04:28 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The text/markdown Media Type
    Author(s)     : S. Leonard
    Filename      : draft-seantek-text-markdown-media-type
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : 2014-07-07 
    
   This document registers the text/markdown media type for use with
   Markdown, a family of plain text formatting syntaxes that optionally
   can be converted to formal markup languages such as HTML.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seantek-text-markdown-media-type-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.