Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-gin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 23:46:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Granular Information about Networks
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-gin-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   Protocol endpoints often want to adapt their behavior based upon the
   current properties of the network path, but have limited information
   available to aid these decisions.  This document motivates discussion
   of protocol work to make this information available.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-gin/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-gin-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/