Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-resource-reg-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:18:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Resource Set Registration
        Author          : Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-resource-reg-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   This specification defines a resource set registration mechanism
   between an OAuth 2.0 authorization server and resource server.  The
   resource server registers information about the semantics and
   discovery properties of its resources with the authorization server.
   This revision of the specification is part of UMA V0.9.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardjono-oauth-resource-reg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-oauth-resource-reg-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardjono-oauth-resource-reg-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/