Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonnetain-hncp-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 01:49:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HNCP security based on routers trust
        Author          : Xavier Bonnetain
	Filename        : draft-bonnetain-hncp-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This memo describes how to secure HNCP.  Based on asymmetric
   cryptography and trust relationships, it ensures integrity,
   authenticity and, to a lesser extent, secrecy and non-repudiation.
   This secrecy can be used to encrypt part of the shared data, or to
   secure other protocols, like the routing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonnetain-hncp-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonnetain-hncp-security-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/