Subject: I-D Action: draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 10:39:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LSP-DB Synchronization between Stateful PCEs
        Authors         : Udayasree Palle
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   [STATEFUL-PCE] specifies a set of extensions to PCEP to enable
   stateful control of MPLS-TE and GMPLS Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via
   PCEP and maintaining of these LSPs at the stateful PCE.  This
   document describes the mechanisms of LSP Database (LSP-DB)
   synchronization between stateful PCEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-sync-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/