Subject: I-D Action: draft-davey-sunset4-ipv6onlydns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 05:57:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations on IPv6-only DNS
        Authors         : Davey Song
                          Di Ma
	Filename        : draft-davey-sunset4-ipv6onlydns-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-22

Abstract:
   Domain name system (DNS)is a key Internet infrastructure service
   connecting the IP layer and the identifier layer of Internet.  This
   memo describe the behavior and inherent limitation of DNS in IPv4 and
   dual-stack environment.  To ease the problem as well as bringing some
   incentive to turn off IPv4 as soon as possible, this memo is intended
   to introduce potential solutions to make some changes on DNS protocol
   and operation practice in the IPv6 only network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davey-sunset4-ipv6onlydns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davey-sunset4-ipv6onlydns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/