Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-http-proxy-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 23:37:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problems with Proxies in HTTP
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http-proxy-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document discusses the use and configuration of proxies in HTTP,
   pointing out problems in the currently deployed Web infrastructure
   along the way.  It then offers a few principles to base further
   discussion upon, and lists some potential avenues for further
   exploration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-http-proxy-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-http-proxy-problem-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-http-proxy-problem-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/