Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 10:53:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight and Secure Neighbor Discovery for Low-power and Lossy Networks
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Frank Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-07-01

Abstract:
   Modifications to 6lowpan Neighbor Discovery protocol are proposed in
   order to secure the neighbor discovery for low-power and lossy
   networks.  This document defines lightweight and secure version of
   the neighbor discovery for low-power and lossy networks.  The nodes
   generate a Cryptographically Generated Address, register the
   Cryptographically Generated Address with a default router and
   periodically refresh the registration.  Cryptographically generated
   address and digital signatures are calculated using elliptic curve
   cryptography, so that the cryptographic operations are suitable for
   low power devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/