Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 04:23:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual Network Auto-Provisioning Requirements
        Authors         : Zhongyu Gu
                          Ting Ao
                          Qiong Sun
                          Vic Liu
	Filename        : draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   [draft-ietf-nvo3-framework-07] and [draft-ietf-nvo3-overlay-problem-
   statement-04] all have information on _Auto-provisioning/Service
   discovery_ or _Dynamic Provisioning_. Some further information should
   be helpful to clarify how automatic virtual network/service
   provisioning can be done in NVO3.  This document describes the NVO3
   general virtual network provisioning processes and discusses how VN
   can be automatically provided and related requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/