Subject: I-D Action: draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-alert-discrim-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 06:53:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) Alert Discriminator and BFD Path Tracing
        Authors         : Nobo Akiya
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-alert-discrim-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   Ed-Note: This document requires an update.

   This specification defines a concept of alert discriminator which
   operates over Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD).
   New diagnostic codes, solely to be used together with alert
   discriminators, are also defined in this specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-alert-discrim/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-alert-discrim-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-alert-discrim-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/