Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-sfc-ps-vlb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 00:43:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem statements of Virtual Load Balancers
        Authors         : Rong Gu
                          Vic Liu
	Filename        : draft-gu-sfc-ps-vlb-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the development of virtual load balancer
   with a recent test in function and performance of virtual load
   balancer shared. Several problems of deploying virtual load balancer
   practically are presented. And requirements of further work in
   virtual load balancer are suggested with internet community.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-sfc-ps-vlb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-sfc-ps-vlb-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/