Subject: I-D Action: draft-atwood-pim-gsam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 08:45:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Group Security Association Management Protocol
        Authors         : William Atwood
                          Bing Li
	Filename        : draft-atwood-pim-gsam-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Group Security Association Management
   (GSAM) protocol, which manages the IPsec Group Security Associations
   that are used to protect some packets of Secure IGMP (SIGMP) and
   Secure MLD (SMLD).  In GSAM, one router is elected as the group
   controller / key server to create group security associations for all
   the interesting secure groups and distribute them to authorized users
   and other routers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atwood-pim-gsam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atwood-pim-gsam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/