Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-6lo-ipv6-over-nfc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 01:08:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over Near Field Communication
        Authors         : Yong-Geun Hong
                          Younghwan Choi
                          Joo-Sang Youn
                          Dongkyun Kim
                          JinHyouk Choi
	Filename        : draft-hong-6lo-ipv6-over-nfc-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   Near field communication (NFC) is a set of standards for smartphones
   and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other
   by touching them together or bringing them into proximity, usually no
   more than a few inches.  NFC standards cover communications protocols
   and data exchange formats, and are based on existing radio-frequency
   identification (RFID) standards including ISO/IEC 14443 and FeliCa.
   The standards include ISO/IEC 18092 and those defined by the NFC
   Forum, which was founded in 2004 by Nokia, Philips Semiconductors.
   The NFC technology has been widely implemented and available in
   mobile phones, laptop computers, and many other devices.  This
   document describes how IPv6 is transforted over NFC using 6LowPAN
   techiques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-6lo-ipv6-over-nfc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-6lo-ipv6-over-nfc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/