Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-nonascii-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 14:26:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Use of Non-ASCII Characters in RFCs
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-nonascii-02.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   In order to support the internationalization of protocols and a more
   diverse Internet community, the RFC Series must evolve to allow for
   the use of non-ASCII characters in RFCs.  While English remains the
   accepted language of the Series, the encoding of future RFCs will be
   in UTF-8.  This document describes the RFC Editor requirements and
   guidance regarding the use of non-ASCII characters in RFCs.

   This document updates the RFC Style Guide [I-D.iab-styleguide].

   Please review the PDF or HTML versions of this draft to see the full
   text, examples, and references.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-nonascii/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-nonascii-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-flanagan-nonascii-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/