Subject: I-D Action: draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 02:34:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Best Current Practices - Message formats and extensions
        Authors         : Ramon Casellas
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Adrian Farrel
                          Cyril Margaria
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   A core standards track RFC defines the main underlying mechanisms,
   basic object format and message structure of the Path Computation
   Element (PCE) Communications Protocol (PCEP).  PCEP has been later
   extended in several RFCs, focusing on specific functionalities.  The
   proliferation of such companion RFCs may cause ambiguity when
   implementing a PCE based solution.  This document aims at documenting
   best current practices and at providing a reference RBNF grammar for
   PCEP messages, including object ordering and precedence rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-many-pce-pcep-bcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/