Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-oauth-token-exchange-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 15:41:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Anthony Nadalin
                          Caleb Baker
	Filename        : draft-jones-oauth-token-exchange-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This specification defines how to request and obtain Security Tokens
   from OAuth Authorization Servers, including enabling one party to act
   on behalf of another or enabling one party to delegate authority to
   another.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-oauth-token-exchange/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-oauth-token-exchange-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jones-oauth-token-exchange-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/