Subject: I-D Action: draft-ginsberg-isis-route-preference-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 07:11:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Route Preference for Extended IP and IPv6 Reachability
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Stefano Previdi
	Filename        : draft-ginsberg-isis-route-preference-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   Existing specifications as regards route preference are not explicit
   when applied to IP/IPv6 Extended Reachability TLVs.  There are also
   inconsistencies in the definition of how the up/down bit applies to
   route preference when the prefix advertisement appears in Level 2
   LSPs.  This document addresses these issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ginsberg-isis-route-preference/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ginsberg-isis-route-preference-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/