Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-netext-hnprenum-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 18:08:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Home Network Prefix Renumbering in PMIPv6
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Xiaodong Lee
	Filename        : draft-yan-netext-hnprenum-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
       In the basic Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) specification, a Mobile Node
       (MN) is assigned a 64-bit Home Network Prefix (HNP) during the
       initial attachment for the Home Address (HoA) configuration. During
       the movements of the MN, this prefix is unchanged and unnecessary
       for the MN to reconfigure the HoA. However, the current protocol
       does not specify related operations to support the MN to timely
       receive and configure a new HNP when the allocated HNP changes. In
       this draft, this problem is discussed and a possible solution is
       proposed based on RFC 7077.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-netext-hnprenum/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-netext-hnprenum-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-netext-hnprenum-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/