Subject: I-D Action: draft-king-opsawg-time-multi-layer-oam-use-case-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 02:16:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases and Requirements for Transport-Independent Multiple Layer OAM
        Authors         : Daniel King
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-king-opsawg-time-multi-layer-oam-use-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document identifies and discusses use-cases and high level
   requirements for transport technology independent OAM that need to
   interface multi-layer or multi-domain transport networks to cover
   heterogeneous networking technologies.  As providers face multi-layer
   networks and diverse transport technologies, generic and integrated
   OAM is desirable for simplifying network operations and maintenance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-king-opsawg-time-multi-layer-oam-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-king-opsawg-time-multi-layer-oam-use-case-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-king-opsawg-time-multi-layer-oam-use-case-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/