Subject: I-D Action: draft-rogge-manet-nhdp-dualstack-optimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 00:15:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Optimized flooding for NHDP Dual Stack routers
        Author          : Henning Rogge
	Filename        : draft-rogge-manet-nhdp-dualstack-optimization-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies an optimization for the flooding of RFC5444
   control traffic with NHDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rogge-manet-nhdp-dualstack-optimization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rogge-manet-nhdp-dualstack-optimization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/