Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-coap-tcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 13:18:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A TCP transport for CoAP
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-coap-tcp-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   CoAP (RFC 7252) is defined to be transported over datagram transports
   such as UDP or DTLS.  For a number of applications, it may be useful
   to channel CoAP messages in a TCP connection.  This draft discusses
   different ways to do that.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-coap-tcp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-coap-tcp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-core-coap-tcp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/