Subject: I-D Action: draft-zimmermann-tcpm-undeployed-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 08:11:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Moving Undeployed TCP Extensions to Historic and Informational Status -- An addition to RFC 6247
        Authors         : Alexander Zimmermann
                          Wesley M. Eddy
                          Lars Eggert
	Filename        : draft-zimmermann-tcpm-undeployed-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   This document reclassifies several TCP extensions that have either
   been superceded or never seen widespread use to Historic status.  The
   affected RFCs are RFC 675, RFC 761, RFC 721, RFC 813, RFC 816, RFC
   879, RFC 896, RFC 6013.  Additionally, it reclassifies RFC 814, RFC
   817, RFC 872, RFC 964, RFC 1078 to Informational status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zimmermann-tcpm-undeployed/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zimmermann-tcpm-undeployed-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/