Subject: I-D Action: draft-seite-dmm-bonding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 05:18:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multihoming support for Residential Gateway (RG) using IP mobility protocols
        Author          : Pierrick Seite
	Filename        : draft-seite-dmm-bonding-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   The Quality of Experience of fixed network user can be improved with
   multiple WAN interfaces Residential Gateway (RG), i.e.  RG supporting
   more than one WAN interface (e.g.  LTE and DSL), so that it can take
   benefit of multihoming advantages.  This document discusses the use
   of IP mobility protocols (NEMO [RFC3753] and Mobile IPv6 [RFC6275]),
   and their Multiple care-of-address extension [RFC5648], to meet
   multihomed RG requirements.  This document also defines a new
   mobility option, the bonding option, for IP mobility protocols.  This
   option is used by the mobility entities to configure the interface
   bonding where packets, of a given IP flow, are distributed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seite-dmm-bonding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seite-dmm-bonding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/