Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-benjemaa-vbs-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 10:52:26 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Labels for common venue-based services
    Author(s)     : F. Jemaa
    Filename      : draft-benjemaa-vbs-urn
    Pages         : 5 
    Date          : 2014-07-07 
    
This document describes a service-identifying label that allows 
	venue-based services that are locally offered by the venue owner to 
	be identified. In particular, we define labels for the most known 
	and common venue services (e.g. mapping and printer). These labels 
	can be used by IEEE 802.11 and service discovery protocols to 
	discover the available services specific to the venue and 
	accessible via the Wireless LAN. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-benjemaa-vbs-urn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.