Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-sa46t-pr-spec-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 00:53:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SA46T Prefix Resolution (SA46T-PR)
        Author          : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-pr-spec-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies SA46T Prefix Resolution (SA46T-PR)
   specification.  SA46T-PR is almost same as SA46T, however method of
   generation of outer IPv6 address is different.  SA46T is backbone
   network based approach, however SA46T-PR is stub network based
   approch.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-pr-spec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-pr-spec-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-sa46t-pr-spec-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/