Subject: I-D Action: draft-tschofenig-ace-oauth-bt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 04:48:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The OAuth 2.0 Bearer Token Usage over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Author          : Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-tschofenig-ace-oauth-bt-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This specification describes how to use OAuth 2.0 bearer tokens to
   access protected resources using the Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP).  Any party in possession of a bearer token (a "bearer") can
   use it to get access to the associated resources (without
   demonstrating possession of a cryptographic key).  To prevent misuse,
   bearer tokens need to be protected from disclosure in storage and in
   transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tschofenig-ace-oauth-bt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tschofenig-ace-oauth-bt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/