Subject: I-D Action: draft-wandw-sacm-information-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 13:19:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Model for Endpoint Assessment
        Authors         : David Waltermire
                          Kim Watson
	Filename        : draft-wandw-sacm-information-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document proposes a draft information model for endpoint posture
   assessment.  It describes the information needed to perform certain
   assessment activities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wandw-sacm-information-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wandw-sacm-information-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/