Subject: I-D Action: draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 12:23:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multicasting Applications Across Inter-Domain Peering Points
        Authors         : Percy S. Tarapore
                          Robert Sayko
                          Greg Shepherd
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Ram Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni-06.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document examines the process of transporting applications via
   multicast across inter-domain peering points. The objective is to
   describe the setup process for multicast-based delivery across
   administrative domains and document supporting functionality to
   enable this process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tarapore-mboned-multicast-cdni-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/