Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 10:27:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Management Research Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Information Elements for IPFIX Metering Process Location
        Authors         : Olivier Festor
                          Abdelkader Lahmadi
                          Rick Hofstede
                          Aiko Pras
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of Information Elements for the IP Flow
   Information Export (IPFIX) protocol for exporting location
   information of any device (both fixed and mobile) that acts as an
   IPFIX Flow Exporter. The specified Information Elements support both
   geospatial and civic location data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/