Subject: I-D Action: draft-khalili-mptcp-congestion-control-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 05:06:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Opportunistic Linked-Increases Congestion Control Algorithm for MPTCP
        Authors         : Ramin Khalili
                          Nicolas Gast
                          Miroslav Popovic
                          Jean-Yves Le Boudec
	Filename        : draft-khalili-mptcp-congestion-control-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism of OLIA, the "Opportunistic
   Linked Increases Algorithm". OLIA is a congestion control algorithm
   for MPTCP. The current congestion control algorithm of MPTCP, LIA
   [4], forces a tradeoff between optimal congestion balancing and
   responsiveness. OLIA's design departs from this tradeoff and provide
   these properties simultaneously. Hence, it solves the identified
   performance problems with LIA while retaining non-flappiness and
   responsiveness behavior of LIA, as shown by different studies [5, 6,
   7, 8]. OLIA is now part of the UCLouvain's MPTCP implementation [9,
   11].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khalili-mptcp-congestion-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khalili-mptcp-congestion-control-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-khalili-mptcp-congestion-control-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/