Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 04:30:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TURN Extension for Third Party Authorization
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   This document proposes the use of OAuth to obtain and validate
   ephemeral tokens that can be used for TURN authentication.  The usage
   of ephemeral tokens ensure that access to a TURN server can be
   controlled even if the tokens are compromised, as is the case in
   WebRTC where TURN credentials must be specified in Javascript.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/