Subject: I-D Action: draft-gundavelli-netext-rfc6757bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 22:14:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Access Network Identifier (ANI) Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6
        Authors         : Sri Gundavelli
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Mark Grayson
                          Kent Leung
                          Rajesh Pazhyannur
	Filename        : draft-gundavelli-netext-rfc6757bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   The local mobility anchor in a Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) domain is
   able to provide access-network- and access-operator-specific handling
   or policing of the mobile node traffic using information about the
   access network to which the mobile node is attached.  This
   specification defines a mechanism and a related mobility option for
   carrying the access network identifier and the access operator
   identification information from the mobile access gateway to the
   local mobility anchor over Proxy Mobile IPv6.  This document
   obsoletes RFC 6757.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gundavelli-netext-rfc6757bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gundavelli-netext-rfc6757bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/