Subject: I-D Action: draft-seitz-ace-usecases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 07:01:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACE use cases
        Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                          Stefanie Gerdes
                          Goeran Selander
                          Mehdi Mani
                          Sandeep S. Kumar
	Filename        : draft-seitz-ace-usecases-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   This document presents use cases for authentication and access
   control in scenarios involving constrained RESTful devices.  Where
   specific details are relevant, it is assumed that the devices use
   CoAP as communication protocol, however most conclusions apply
   generally.

   A number of security requirements are derived from the use cases,
   which are intended as a guideline for developing a comprehensive
   authentication and access control approach for this class of
   scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-usecases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seitz-ace-usecases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/