Subject: I-D Action: draft-walid-mptcp-congestion-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 00:55:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Balanced Linked Adaptation Congestion Control Algorithm for MPTCP
        Authors         : Anwar Walid
                          Qiuyu Peng
                          Jaehyun Hwang
                          Steven H. Low
	Filename        : draft-walid-mptcp-congestion-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism of Balia, the "Balanced linked
   adaptation", which is a congestion control algorithm for Multipath
   TCP (MPTCP).  The recent proposals, LIA and OLIA, suffer from either
   unfriendliness to Single Path TCP (SPTCP) or unresponsiveness to
   network changes under certain conditions.  The tradeoff between
   friendliness and responsiveness is inevitable, but Balia judiciously
   balances this tradeoff based on a new design framework that allows
   one to systematically explore the design space.  Balia has been
   implemented in the Linux kernel and there are plans to make it
   available for experimentation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-walid-mptcp-congestion-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-walid-mptcp-congestion-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/