Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 20:49:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to the PMIPv6 Access Network Identifier Option
        Authors         : Rajesh S. Pazhyannur
                          Sebastian Speicher
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          John Kaippallimalil
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   Access Network Identifier (ANI) Mobility option was introduced in
   [RFC6757] enabling a MAG to convey information like network
   identifier, geo-location, operator-identifier.  This specification
   extends Access Network Identifier mobility option with sub-options to
   carry Civic Location and MAG Group Identifer This specificaton also
   defines a ANI update timer sub-option that informs the the LMA when
   (and how often) the ANI will be updated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-ani-location/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/