Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-sfc-re-classification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 02:33:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Re-classification analysis in SFC
        Author          : Xinpeng Wei
	Filename        : draft-wei-sfc-re-classification-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-01

Abstract:
   Service Function Chaining (SFC) provides the ability to classify and
   steer a flow via some network service(s). Some traffic flows require
   re-classification to a new service chain. This may be, for example,
   the result of further analysis of initial packets, or detection of
   multiple types of media. This document discusses re-classification
   scenarios in SFC, and several deployment models for the re-classifier
   and relevant analysis are provided. The proposal will recommend some
   architectural constraints for the SFC design.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-sfc-re-classification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-sfc-re-classification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/