Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 09:42:04 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Opportunistic Security: some protection most of the time
    Author(s)     : V. Dukhovni
    Filename      : draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security
    Pages         : 6 
    Date          : 2014-07-07 
    
   This memo defines the term &quot;opportunistic security&quot;.  In contrast to
   the established approach of delivering strong protection some of the
   time, opportunistic security strives to deliver at least some
   protection most of the time.  The primary goal is therefore broad
   interoperability, with security policy tailored to the capabilities
   of peer systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.