Subject: I-D Action: draft-jxc-sfc-fm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 00:34:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fault Management in Service Function Chaining
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Weiping Xu
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-jxc-sfc-fm-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   SFC provides a flexible and agile approach to service innovation, but
   whether the SFC path is constructed as expected, whether the chaining
   is functioning correctly still needs to be verified. This document
   discusses fault management requirements in SFC and provides a fault
   management solution for service function chaining.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jxc-sfc-fm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jxc-sfc-fm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/