Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 01:10:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Zero Touch Provisioning for NETCONF Call Home (ZeroTouch)
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Stephen Hanna
                          Joe Marcus Clarke
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-06-30

Abstract:
   This draft presents a technique for establishing a secure NETCONF
   connection between a newly deployed IP-based device, configured with
   just its factory default settings, and the new owner's Network
   Management System (NMS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/