Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 17:54:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multiple Provisioning Domain Architecture
        Author          : Dmitry Anipko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document is a product of the work of MIF architecture design
   team.  It outlines a solution framework for some of the issues,
   experienced by nodes that can be attached to multiple networks.  The
   framework defines the notion of a Provisioning Domain (PVD) - a
   consistent set of network configuration information, and PVD-aware
   nodes - nodes which learn PVDs from the attached network(s) and/or
   other sources and manage and use multiple PVDs for connectivity
   separately and consistently.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-arch-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/