Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:23:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Handle Resolution Option for ASAP
        Author          : Thomas Dreibholz
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt-15.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the Handle Resolution option for the ASAP
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-rserpool-asap-hropt-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/