Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-vnf-pool-use-case-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 16:41:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for Resource Pools with Virtual Network Functions (VNFs)
        Author          : Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-hares-vnf-pool-use-case-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This draft describes use cases the author has observed in
   demonstrations or deployments for virtualized network functions
   (VNFs) supported by VNF Pools.  Several of these demonstrations
   combined VNF Pools into VNFsets.  The use cases were: cloud bursting,
   parental controls, load balancer for multipath (L1-L7), WAN
   optimization that runs either between access nodes and Data Centers,
   WAN optimization between mobile phones and Data Centers (through
   access nodes), application placement optimization, and optimized
   placement of web applications utilizing minimal data transfer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-vnf-pool-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-vnf-pool-use-case-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-vnf-pool-use-case-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/