Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-rtgwg-igp-cc-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 05:14:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements of Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) for Central Control
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Nan Wu
	Filename        : draft-li-rtgwg-igp-cc-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   Interior Gateway Protocol(IGP) such as IS-IS or OSPF is a fundamental
   building block for traditional routing system which is based on
   distributed computation model.  Routing in networks based on
   centralized computation model such as Software Defined Network(SDN)
   may require special IGP extension to facilitate its operation in
   multi-domain, multi-region, or multi-layer networks.

   This document introduces an architecture of deploying IGP for
   central-controlled network, but it does not aim to provide a detailed
   description of all the architectural components.  It also specifies a
   set of functional requirements which can be fulfilled by IGP with
   proper extension for the central-controlled network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtgwg-igp-cc-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-rtgwg-igp-cc-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/