Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 09:15:35 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Security Requirements for BGP Path Validation
    Author(s)     : S. Bellovin, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : 2014-07-14 
    
   This document describes requirements for a BGP security protocol
   design to provide cryptographic assurance that the origin AS
   (Autonomous System) had the right to announce the prefix and to
   provide assurance of the AS Path of the announcement.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-reqs-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.