Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-bmwg-virtual-network-benchmark-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 13:31:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for Virtualization Network Performance
        Authors         : Vic Liu
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Bob Mandeville
                          Brooks Hickman
                          Guang Zhang
	Filename        : draft-liu-bmwg-virtual-network-benchmark-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   As the virtual network have been wide establish in IDC. The
   performance of virtual network has become a consideration to the IDC
   managers. This draft introduce a benchmarking methodology for
   virtualization network performance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-bmwg-virtual-network-benchmark/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-bmwg-virtual-network-benchmark-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/