Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 11:59:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Providing User Authentication Information to OAuth 2.0 Clients
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Anthony Nadalin
                          Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   This specification defines a way for OAuth 2.0 clients to verify the
   identity of the End-User and obtain consent based upon the
   authentication performed by an Authorization Server.  The
   interactions defined by this specification are intentionally
   compatible with the OpenID Connect protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hunt-oauth-v2-user-a4c-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/