Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 08:58:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : MPL Parameter Configuration Option for DHCPv6
        Authors         : Yusuke Doi
                          Matthew Gillmore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-01

Abstract:
   This draft defines a way to configure MPL parameter set via DHCPv6
   option.  MPL has a set of parameters to control its behavior, and the
   parameter set is often configured as a network-wide parameter because
   the parameter set should be identical for each MPL forwarder in an
   MPL domain.  Using the MPL Parameter Configuration Option defined in
   this document, a network can be configured with a single set of MPL
   parameter easily.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-mpl-parameter-configuration-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/