Subject: I-D Action: draft-vgovindan-mpls-extended-bfd-disc-tlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 06:11:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping Extended Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Discriminator TLV
        Authors         : Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Nobo Akiya
	Filename        : draft-vgovindan-mpls-extended-bfd-disc-tlv-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document defines an extended Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) discriminator TLV for the Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
   Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping mechanism, to allow bootstrapping of
   multiple BFD sessions for a given FEC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vgovindan-mpls-extended-bfd-disc-tlv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vgovindan-mpls-extended-bfd-disc-tlv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/