Subject: I-D Action: draft-nygren-service-bindings-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 21:39:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Binding DNS Records (DNS B)
        Author          : Erik Nygren
	Filename        : draft-nygren-service-bindings-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a DNS "B" RR which binds together information
   needed to establish connection to a service across multiple protocol
   layers, including the location of the server, the application-level
   protocol, and security bootstrap information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nygren-service-bindings/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nygren-service-bindings-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/