Subject: I-D Action: draft-struik-6tisch-security-architecture-elements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 16:58:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 6TiSCH Security Architectural Elements
        Author          : Rene Struik
	Filename        : draft-struik-6tisch-security-architecture-elements-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes security architectural elements that are
   relevant for the design of the 6TiSCH security architecture.  (Note:
   this document is a work-in-progress and will provide more fine-tuned
   information with updated versions.)

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-struik-6tisch-security-architecture-elements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-struik-6tisch-security-architecture-elements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/