Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2014 07:51:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Allocation Procedures for OTN Signal Type Subregistry to the GMPLS Signaling Parameters Registry
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Antonello Bonfanti
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ali-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-07-26

Abstract:
     IANA has defined an "OTN Signal Type" subregistry to the
     "Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling
     Parameters" registry. This subregistry does not specify Expert
     Review or Private ranges. This draft proposes changes to OTN Signal
     Type subregistry to include Expert Review and Private ranges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ali-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/