Subject: I-D Action: draft-fsc-softwire-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 04:24:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 Source Address Option
        Authors         : Ian Farrer
                          Qi Sun
                          Yong Cui
	Filename        : draft-fsc-softwire-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-01

Abstract:
   DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 [I-D.ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-over-dhcpv6] describes a
   mechanism for dynamically configuring IPv4 over an IPv6-only network.
   For DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 to function with some IPv4-over-IPv6 softwire
   mechanisms, the operator must obtain information about the IPv4
   address and Port Set ID allocated to the DHCP 4o6 client, as well as
   the /128 IPv6 prefix that the client will use as the source of IPv4-
   in-IPv6 tunnel.  This memo defines a DHCPv6 container option and two
   DHCPv6 sub-options, to communicate the source tunnel IPv6 address
   between the DHCP 4o6 client and server.  It is designed to work in
   conjunction with the IPv4 address allocation process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fsc-softwire-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fsc-softwire-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/