Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-ippm-passive-wireless-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 22:24:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use-cases for Passive Measurement in Wireless Networks
        Authors         : Lingli Deng
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-deng-ippm-passive-wireless-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-01

Abstract:
   This document presents use-cases for passive IP performance
   measurements in wireless networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-ippm-passive-wireless-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-ippm-passive-wireless-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/