Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:05:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transporting CoAP Messages over IEEE802.15.4e Information Elements
        Authors         : Qin Wang
                          Xavier Vilajosana
                          Thomas Watteyne
                          Raghuram S Sudhaakar
                          Pouria Zand
	Filename        : draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the format of "CoAP IE", an IEEE802.15.4e
   Information Element which allows CoAP messages to be transported as
   part of the IEEE802.15.4e header.  This enables 6top-to-6top
   communication between neighbor nodes in a 6TiSCH network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/