Subject: I-D Action: draft-aldrin-sfc-oam-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 12:17:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining Operations, Administration and Maintenance Framework
        Authors         : Sam K. Aldrin
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Nobo Akiya
	Filename        : draft-aldrin-sfc-oam-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   This document provides reference framework for Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance (OAM) of Service Function Chaining
   (SFC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aldrin-sfc-oam-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aldrin-sfc-oam-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/