Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardy-pdf-mime-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 12:04:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The application/pdf Media Type
        Authors         : Matthew Hardy
                          Larry Masinter
                          Duff Johnson
	Filename        : draft-hardy-pdf-mime-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   PDF, the 'Portable Document Format', is an ISO standard (ISO
   32000-1:2008) defining a final-form document representation language
   in use for document exchange, including on the Internet, since 1993.
   This document provides an overview of the PDF format and updates the
   media type registration of 'application/pdf'.  It replaces RFC 3778.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardy-pdf-mime/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardy-pdf-mime-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/