Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-l2vpn-evpn-pe-ce-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 03:22:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using BGP between PE and CE in EVPN
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Junlin Zhang
	Filename        : draft-li-l2vpn-evpn-pe-ce-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies protocols and procedures of using BGP as PE-
   CE control protocol for carrying customer MAC routing information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-l2vpn-evpn-pe-ce/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-l2vpn-evpn-pe-ce-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-l2vpn-evpn-pe-ce-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/