Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-service-topo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 09:20:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information model for service topology
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Qin Wu
                          Xiaoran Guan
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-service-topo-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   As stated in [I.D-quinn-nsc-problem-statement], the service overlay
   is independent of the network topology and allows operators to use
   whatever overlay or underlay they prefer and to locate service nodes
   in the network as needed.

   This document extends the general topology model concept defined in
   [I.D-medved-i2rs-topology-im] and focuses on defining information
   model for service topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-service-topo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-service-topo-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-service-topo-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/