Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 16:37:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): Schema for Printer Services
        Authors         : Pat Fleming
                          Ira McDonald
	Filename        : draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-08.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a schema, object classes and attributes, for
   Printers and Print Services, for use with directories that support
   Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (RFC 4510).  This document is
   based on the Printer attributes listed in Appendix E of Internet
   Printing Protocol/1.1 (RFC 2911).  Additional Printer attributes are
   based on definitions in the Printer MIB v2 (RFC 3805), IEEE-ISTO PWG
   Command Set for IEEE 1284 Device ID (PWG 5107.2), IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP
   Job and Printer Extensions - Set 3 (PWG 5100.13), and IEEE-ISTO PWG
   IPP Everywhere (PWG 5100.14).

   This document is an individual submission to the IETF by the Internet
   Printing Protocol Working Group of the IEEE-ISTO Printer Working
   Group, as part of their PWG IPP Everywhere (PWG 5100.14) project for
   secure mobile printing with vendor-neutral Client software.

   This document obsoletes RFC 3712.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/