Subject: I-D Action: draft-vonhugo-eacp-hetnet-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 03:31:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Energy Aware Control Approach for QoS in heterogeneous packet access networks
        Authors         : Dirk von Hugo
                          Nico Bayer
                          Christoph Lange
	Filename        : draft-vonhugo-eacp-hetnet-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   This document describes an approach to enhance user perceived service
   quality by control protocols following potential network performance
   impairments in case of energy aware network operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vonhugo-eacp-hetnet/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vonhugo-eacp-hetnet-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vonhugo-eacp-hetnet-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/