Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-v6ops-xlat-multi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 06:31:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Running Multiple PLATs in 464XLAT
        Authors         : Qiong Sun
                          Zhirong Zhang
                          Qin Zhao
	Filename        : draft-sun-v6ops-xlat-multi-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   The IPv6 transition has been an ongoing process throughout the world
   due to the exhaustion of the IPv4 address space.  The
   464XLAT[RFC6877] provides a solution with limited IPv4 connectivity
   across an IPv6-only network, and the android system (version 2.3 and
   above) has already implemented the 464XLAT[RFC6877] and the the
   Prefix discovery solution [RFC7050].  However, the current 464XLAT
   architecture can only deal with the scenario with single PLAT in the
   network.  When operator deploys multiple PLATs with different Pref64
   prefixes, 464XLAT cannot cope with multiple prefixes for different
   destination addresses.

   This document describes the architecture with multiple PLATs and also
   the deployment considerations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-v6ops-xlat-multi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-v6ops-xlat-multi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/