Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:37:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) Management Information Base
        Authors         : A S Kiran Koushik
                          Emile Stephan
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Daniel King
                          Jonathan Hardwick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-09.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2014-07-25

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base for
   use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
   particular, it describes managed objects for modeling of Path
   Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for communications
   between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a Path Computation
   Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-mib-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/