Subject: I-D Action: draft-johndoe-http2-large-header-blocks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 12:29:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2 Extension: Large Header Blocks
        Authors         : John Doe
                          Max Mustermann
	Filename        : draft-johndoe-http2-large-header-blocks-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to HTTP/2 for transmitting large
   header blocks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johndoe-http2-large-header-blocks/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johndoe-http2-large-header-blocks-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/