Subject: I-D Action: draft-yegin-ip-mobility-orchestrator-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 00:02:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Mobility Orchestrator
        Authors         : Alper Yegin
                          Jungshin Park
                          Kisuk Kweon
                          Jinsung Lee
	Filename        : draft-yegin-ip-mobility-orchestrator-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   Host stacks can support mobility at multiple layers.  Mobility
   protocols operating at different layers constitute alternate
   solutions with various pros and cons, and they can also have adverse
   affects on each other when used simultaneously.  Optimal results in
   terms of seamless handover and data-path optimization can be achieved
   when execution of these protocols are coordinated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yegin-ip-mobility-orchestrator/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yegin-ip-mobility-orchestrator-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/