Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-dunbar-i2rs-sfc-policy-im-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 09:09:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information Model for Service Chaining Policy
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-hares-dunbar-i2rs-sfc-policy-im-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   This draft describes an I2RS information model for managing the
   service chain steering policy rules to a router via the I2RS
   interface (SFC-Policy IM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-dunbar-i2rs-sfc-policy-im/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-dunbar-i2rs-sfc-policy-im-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/