Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-dice-ipsec-for-application-payload-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 19:23:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPsec/ESP for Application Payload
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-mglt-dice-ipsec-for-application-payload-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-23

Abstract:
   This document is a strawman specification describing how IPsec/ESP
   could be used to secure application payloads, in particular to enable
   multicast applications where DTLS would be used for unicast.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-dice-ipsec-for-application-payload/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-dice-ipsec-for-application-payload-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/