Subject: I-D Action: draft-decraene-rtgwg-backoff-algo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 03:15:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Back-off SPF algorithm for link state IGP
        Author          : Bruno Decraene
	Filename        : draft-decraene-rtgwg-backoff-algo-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a standard algorithm to back-off link-state IGP
   SPF computations.

   This improves interoperability by reducing the probability and/or
   duration of transient forwarding loops during the IGP convergence in
   the area/level when the network reacts to multiple consecutive
   events.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-decraene-rtgwg-backoff-algo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-decraene-rtgwg-backoff-algo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/