Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 13:51:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Stream Schedulers and a New Data Chunk for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
        Authors         : Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Robin Seggelmann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   The Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) is a message oriented
   transport protocol supporting arbitrary large user messages.
   However, the sender can not interleave different user messages which
   causes head of line blocking at the sender side.  To overcome this
   limitation, this document adds a new data chunk to SCTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/