Subject: I-D Action: draft-black-tls-numscurves-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 20:14:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Nothing Up My Sleeve (NUMS) Curves for Ephemeral Key Exchange in Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Authors         : Benjamin Black
                          Tolga Acar
                          Marsh Ray
	Filename        : draft-black-tls-numscurves-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of the Nothing Up My Sleeve (NUMS)
   twisted Edwards curves at the 128 and 256-bit security levels for
   ephemeral key exchange in Transport Layer Security (TLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-black-tls-numscurves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-black-tls-numscurves-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/