Subject: I-D Action: draft-sijeon-netext-pmip-msr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2014 08:11:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proxy Mobile IPv6 with Mobility Session Redirection
        Authors         : Seil Jeon
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-netext-pmip-msr-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-07-01

Abstract:
   This specification describes an enhanced mobility anchoring for mid-
   session mobility over Proxy Mobile IPv6 networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sijeon-netext-pmip-msr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sijeon-netext-pmip-msr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sijeon-netext-pmip-msr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/