Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonaventure-mptcp-rst-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 05:39:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Processing of RST segments by Multipath TCP
        Authors         : Olivier Bonaventure
                          Christoph Paasch
                          Gregory Detal
	Filename        : draft-bonaventure-mptcp-rst-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   This document discusses how a Multipath TCP implementation should
   generate and process RST segments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-rst/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-rst-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/