Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2014 06:28:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transferring MIB Work from IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG to IEEE 802.3 WG
        Authors         : Tom Taylor
                          Dan Romascanu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-07-24

Abstract:
   This document records the transfer of ownership of the Ethernet-
   related MIB modules DOT3-OAM-MIB, SNMP-REPEATER-MIB, POWER-ETHERNET-
   MIB, DOT3-EPON-MIB, EtherLike-MIB, EFM-CU-MIB, ETHER-WIS and MAU-MIB
   from the IETF to the IEEE 802.3 Working Group.  This document also
   describes the procedures associated with the transfer, relying
   heavily on RFC 4663 (which records an earlier transfer to the IEEE
   802.1 Working Group) as the primary source.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/