Subject: I-D Action: draft-nakajima-httpbis-http2-interop-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 11:28:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2 Interoperability Survey
        Author          : Hirotaka Nakajima
	Filename        : draft-nakajima-httpbis-http2-interop-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document provides a survey of HTTP/2 [I-D.ietf-httpbis-http2]
   and HPACK [I-D.ietf-httpbis-header-compression] implementations and
   interoperability tests based on HTTP/2.0 Testing
   [I-D.trace-httpbis-http2-test].  Goals of this document are to help
   improving HTTP/2 specifications and HTTP/2 implementions and
   deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nakajima-httpbis-http2-interop-survey/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nakajima-httpbis-http2-interop-survey-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/