Subject: I-D Action: draft-fujiwara-dnsop-poisoning-measures-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 06:32:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Detection and countermeasure of forged response cache poisoning attacks
        Author          : Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-fujiwara-dnsop-poisoning-measures-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   Although the Domain Name System Security (DNSSEC) Extensions has been
   implemented, cache poisoning is still a big issue.  "ID Guessing and
   Query Prediction" type cache poisoning is detectable on a full
   resolver.  TCP transport has strong resistance to cache poisoning
   attacks.  This document proposes an improvement of full resolvers
   about the detection and the measure against forged response cache
   poisoning attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-poisoning-measures/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-poisoning-measures-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/