Subject: I-D Action: draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 18:44:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Registration of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Feature-Capability indicators
        Author          : Andrew Allen
	Filename        : draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document registers with IANA the SIP Feature-Capability
   indicators in the "SIP Feature-Capability Indicator Registration
   Tree" of the IANA "Proxy-Feature Feature-Capability Indicator Trees"
   registry for use with the SIP Feature-Caps header field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-allen-sipcore-sip-tree-cap-indicators-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/