Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 02:28:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Stateless GRE Tunnel
        Authors         : Li Xue
                          Dayong Guo
	Filename        : draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) is regarded as a popular
   encapsulation tunnel technology because of simpleness and easy
   implementation.  When a node tries to encapsulate the user traffic in
   a GRE tunnel, it needs to first obtain the IP address of the
   destination node which need to decapsulate the GRE packets.  In
   practice, the GRE tunnel destination IP address may be manually
   configured.  This configuration introduces efficiency issues for
   operators, especially, in the scenarios where there are a large
   number entities need to deploy GRE tunnels.  This work proposes an
   approach to configure the GRE information dynamiclly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/