Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 16:24:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Mobility Management Protocol for WiFi Users in Fixed Network
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Li Xue
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   As networks are moving towards flat architectures, a distributed
   approach is needed to mobility management.  This document defines a
   distributed mobility management protocol.  Protocol is based on
   mobility aware virtualized routing system with software-defined
   network support.  Routing is in Layer 2 in the access network and in
   Layer 3 in the core network.  Smart phones access the network over
   IEEE 802.11 (Wi-Fi) interface and can move in home, hotspot and
   enterprise buildings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-dmm-for-wifi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/