Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-rsvpte-ber-measure-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 01:04:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for Bit Error Rate (BER) Measurement
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Li Zhang
                          Guangming Yang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-rsvpte-ber-measure-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   In the mobile backhaul network, the mobile service is sensitive to
   Bit Error Rate (BER).  When the BER value of the service exceeds the
   threshold, the cell site equipments will stop working and the mobile
   terminal users cannot obtain voice and data services anymore.  Now
   the mobile backhaul tends to be IP/MPLS network and MPLS TE LSP is
   used to bear the mobile service which may be encapsulated in PW or
   L3VPN end to end.  Then the ingress Label Switched Router (LSR) of
   the MPLS TE LSP needs to get information on BER along the path of the
   LSP.  This document proposes new extensions of RSVP-TE to advertise
   the BER measurement requirement of the specific LSP to all of the
   transit LSRs and the egress LSR, and to report the BER measurement
   result from any transit or egress LSR towards the ingress LSR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-rsvpte-ber-measure/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-rsvpte-ber-measure-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-ccamp-rsvpte-ber-measure-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/