Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dclc-gap-virtual-test-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 10:33:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gap Analysis on Virtualized Network Test
        Authors         : Vic Liu
                          Lingli Deng
                          Dapeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-dclc-gap-virtual-test-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   In virtual network, the VSwitch become an important element in the
   network. It is in charge for both forward management and virtual
   network function. We figure out that to evaluate the performance of
   VSwitch is not like the test on hardware (like using RFC2544). This
   draft introduce the gap of testing for virtual network performance.
   On chapter 2 we introduce the test practices which is the virtual
   test bad setup and benchmark test. On chapter three, we analysis the
   gap of virtual network performance test.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dclc-gap-virtual-test/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dclc-gap-virtual-test-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/