Subject: I-D Action: draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-pattern-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 21:00:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Collection of YANG Design Patterns
        Authors         : Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-pattern-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-22

Abstract:
   YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration and
   state data, remote procedure calls and notifications.  This memo
   documents a number of YANG design patterns.  These design patterns
   aim at providing general reusable solutions to commonly occurring
   problems in the design of YANG data models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-pattern/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-netmod-yang-pattern-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/