Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 10:20:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The ALT Special Use Top Level Domain
        Authors         : Warren Kumari
                          Andrew Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document reserves a string (ALT) to be used as a TLD label in
   non-DNS contexts.  It also provides advice / guidance to developers
   developing alternate namespaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/