Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-actn-ptn-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 11:49:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACTN Use-cases for Packet Transport Networks in Mobile Backhaul Networks
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Guoying Zhang
	Filename        : draft-cheng-actn-ptn-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the key requirements for ACTN in carrier's
   transport networks, which mainly focus on the Packet Transport
   Networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-actn-ptn-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-actn-ptn-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/