Subject: I-D Action: draft-kerwin-http2-encoded-data-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2014 22:22:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2 Encoded Data
        Author          : Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-kerwin-http2-encoded-data-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-27

Abstract:
   This document introduces new frame types for transporting encoded
   data in HTTP/2, and an associated error code.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kerwin-http2-encoded-data/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kerwin-http2-encoded-data-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kerwin-http2-encoded-data-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/