Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-icnrg-domainbasedrouting-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 15:42:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scalable Domain-based Routing Scheme
        Authors         : Joo-Chul Lee
                          Wan-Seon Lim
                          Woo-Jik Chun
	Filename        : draft-lee-icnrg-domainbasedrouting-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This memo describes a scalable routing scheme for ICN regardless of
   the underlying network protocols. When Lookup-By-Name routing (LBNR)
   is used the first thing to do is name to locator resolution. Once the
   locator is acquired, discovery and delivery steps are carried out
   based on the network protocol of the locator. However, if the
   requestor and contents server are in heterogeneous networks discovery
   and delivery step could not be carried out smoothly. To let this
   happen seamlessly we propose scalable routing scheme based on
   hierarchically-organized domain structure. This scheme is independent
   of underlying network protocols and is more scalable thanks to the
   abstraction of location spaces. Internet is projected as spaces (i.e.
   domains) which have hierarchical relationship among them, and each
   node which belongs to a domain can be reached through "locator" which
   is a concatenation of "domain IDs".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-icnrg-domainbasedrouting/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-icnrg-domainbasedrouting-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-icnrg-domainbasedrouting-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/