Subject: I-D Action: draft-hzhwm-start-tls-for-dns-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 14:09:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Starting TLS over DNS
        Authors         : Zi Hu
                          Liang Zhu
                          John Heidemann
                          Allison Mankin
                          Duane Wessels
	Filename        : draft-hzhwm-start-tls-for-dns-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a technique for upgrading a DNS TCP
   connection to use Transport Layer Security (TLS) over standard ports.
   Encryption provided by DNS-over-TLS eliminates opportunities for
   eavesdropping of DNS queries in the network.  The proposed mechanism
   is backwards compatible with clients and servers that are not aware
   of DNS-over-TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hzhwm-start-tls-for-dns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hzhwm-start-tls-for-dns-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hzhwm-start-tls-for-dns-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/