Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-avtcore-rtp-simulcast-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 16:37:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Simulcast in RTP Sessions
        Authors         : Magnus Westerlund
                          Bo Burman
                          Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-avtcore-rtp-simulcast-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   In some application scenarios it may be desirable to send multiple
   differently encoded versions of the same media source in independent
   RTP streams.  This is called simulcast.  This document discusses the
   best way of accomplishing simulcast in RTP and how to signal it in
   SDP.  A solution is defined by making an extension to SDP, and using
   RTP/RTCP identification methods to relate RTP streams belonging to
   the same media source.  The SDP extension consists a new media level
   SDP attribute that express capability to send and/or receive
   simulcast RTP streams.  One part of the RTP/RTCP identification
   method is included as a reference to a separate document, since it is
   useful also for other purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-avtcore-rtp-simulcast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westerlund-avtcore-rtp-simulcast-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-westerlund-avtcore-rtp-simulcast-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/