Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 02:42:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Available Routing Constructs
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Patrice Bellagamba
	Filename        : draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   This draft introduces the concept of ARC, a two-edged routing
   construct that forms its own fault isolation and recovery domain.
   The new paradigm can be leveraged to improve the network utilization
   and resiliency for unicast and multicast traffic in multiple
   environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/