Subject: I-D Action: draft-scharf-alto-topology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 11:54:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path-Vector and Node-Edge Topology Maps in ALTO
        Author          : Michael Scharf
	Filename        : draft-scharf-alto-topology-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) service defines
   network and cost maps to provide basic network information.  This
   document motivates an optional extension of ALTO for the definition
   of additional topology properties.  The ALTO extension supports both
   path-vector and node-edge topology maps.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scharf-alto-topology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scharf-alto-topology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/