Subject: I-D Action: draft-mekking-dnsop-kasp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 01:25:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNSSEC Key and Signing Policies
        Authors         : Jerry Lundstroem
                          W. (Matthijs) Mekking
	Filename        : draft-mekking-dnsop-kasp-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes how key policies should look like.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mekking-dnsop-kasp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mekking-dnsop-kasp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/