Subject: I-D Action: draft-conet-aeon-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 01:38:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application Enabled Collaborative Networking Use Cases
        Authors         : Wesley George
                          Peng Fan
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Charles Eckel
	Filename        : draft-conet-aeon-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes application enabled collaborative networking
   use cases.  Application enabled collaborative networking has
   applications explicitly signal their flow characteristics to the
   network.  This provides network nodes with visibility of the
   application flow characteristics, which enables them to apply the
   correct flow treatment and provide feedback to applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-conet-aeon-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-conet-aeon-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-conet-aeon-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/