Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-rfc6090bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 12:20:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fundamental Elliptic Curve Cryptography Algorithms
        Authors         : David A. McGrew
                          Kevin M. Igoe
                          Margaret Salter
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-rfc6090bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This note describes the fundamental algorithms of Elliptic Curve
   Cryptography (ECC) as they were defined in some seminal references
   from 1994 and earlier.  These descriptions may be useful for
   implementing the fundamental algorithms without using any of the
   specialized methods that were developed in following years.  Only
   elliptic curves defined over fields of characteristic greater than
   three are in scope; these curves are those used in Suite B.

   This version of the note incorporates errata that were reported on
   RFC 6090 [RFC6090].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-rfc6090bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-rfc6090bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/