Subject: I-D Action: draft-meng-sfc-broadband-usecases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 05:51:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : service function chain Use Cases in Broadband
        Authors         : Wei Meng
                          Cui Wang
                          Xie Chongfeng
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-meng-sfc-broadband-usecases-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses about service function use cases in different
   scenarios for each part of broadband network.  The document provides
   analysis of different solutions and also describes the suitable
   scenarios that each solution may be deployed in.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-meng-sfc-broadband-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-meng-sfc-broadband-usecases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-meng-sfc-broadband-usecases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/