Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 21:33:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MIF API extension for combining IEEE 802.21
        Authors         : Hongke Zhang
                          Boxin Du
                          Mi Zhang
                          Fei Song
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   The Application Program Interface (API) of MIF, specified in the MIF
   API consideration, must rely on lower layer functionalities when
   handover between homogeneous or heterogeneous networks is necessary.
   To improve the connectivity experience, the existing MIF API needs to
   be extended for solving such problem. IEEE is also aimed at the
   similar issue from different way. A kind of logical entities over the
   link layer protocol for handling the seamless handover has been
   defined in IEEE 802.21. This document proposes a mechanism via
   integrating MIF API and IEEE 802.21 to support application service
   better.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/