Subject: I-D Action: draft-newton-weirds-route-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 08:00:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Route Policy Extensions for RDAP
        Authors         : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Johan Aehlen
                          Carlos M. Martinez
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-newton-weirds-route-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the RDAP JSON data model to
   express route policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newton-weirds-route-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newton-weirds-route-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/