Subject: I-D Action: draft-shin-i2rs-usecases-cdni-request-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 22:38:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CDNI Request Routing with I2RS
        Authors         : Myung-Ki Shin
                          Seungik Lee
	Filename        : draft-shin-i2rs-usecases-cdni-request-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   The I2RS (the Interface to the Routing System) is a programmatic
   asynchronous interface for transferring state into and out of the
   routing system. The I2RS can provide programmable control planes for
   network service providers (NSPs). In this sense, the I2RS could be
   also considered as one of candidates to facilitate CDNI Request
   Routing. This document discusses how I2RS can be used for downstream
   CDN selection within CDNI request routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shin-i2rs-usecases-cdni-request-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shin-i2rs-usecases-cdni-request-routing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/