Subject: I-D Action: draft-ww-sfc-control-plane-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 04:18:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chain Control Plane Framework
        Authors         : Hongyu Li
                          Qin Wu
                          Huang(Oliver) Huang
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Walter Haeffner
	Filename        : draft-ww-sfc-control-plane-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   As described in [I.D-boucadair-sfc-framework], the dynamic
   enforcement of a Service-derived, adequate forwarding policy for
   packets entering a network that supports such advanced Service
   Functions has become a key challenge for operators and service
   providers.

   This document is based on [I.D-boucadair-sfc-framework] and discusses
   how the Service Functions chain is structured and how Service
   Function Chaining path is provisioned and setup.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ww-sfc-control-plane/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ww-sfc-control-plane-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ww-sfc-control-plane-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/