Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-6tisch--security-6top-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 15:05:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 6tisch secure join using 6top
        Author          : Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-6tisch--security-6top-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   This document details a security architecture that permits a new
   6tisch compliant node to join an 802.15.4e network.  The process
   bootstraps the new node authenticating the node to the network, and
   the network to the node, and configuring the new node with the
   required 6tisch schedule.  Any resemblance to WirelessHART/IEC62591
   is entirely intentional.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-6tisch--security-6top/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-6tisch--security-6top-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-6tisch--security-6top-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/