Subject: I-D Action: draft-ripke-pcp-tunnel-id-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 03:35:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCP Tunnel-ID Option
        Authors         : Andreas Ripke
                          Thomas Dietz
                          Juergen Quittek
                          Rafael Lopez da Silva
	Filename        : draft-ripke-pcp-tunnel-id-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a new Port Control Protocol (PCP) option
   called TUNNEL_ID.  It serves for identifying a Third Party in
   addition to the means that PCP's THIRD_PARTY option already provides
   for that purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ripke-pcp-tunnel-id-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ripke-pcp-tunnel-id-option-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ripke-pcp-tunnel-id-option-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/