Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ospf-ttz-app-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 14:31:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability of OSPF Topology-Transparent Zone
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Renwei Li
                          Gregory Cauchie
                          Ning So
                          Vic Liu
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-ospf-ttz-app-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses the applicability of "OSPF Topology-
   Transparent Zone".  It briefs the protocol and its operations first,
   and then illustrates the application scenarios of OSPF Topology-
   Transparent Zone.  This document is intended for accompanying "OSPF
   Topology-Transparent Zone" to the Internet standards track.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ospf-ttz-app/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ospf-ttz-app-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-ospf-ttz-app-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/