Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 15:40:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to LDP for IPv6
        Authors         : Rajiv Asati
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Rajiv Papneja
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-13.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   The Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) specification defines
   procedures to exchange label bindings over either IPv4, or IPv6 or
   both networks. This document corrects and clarifies the LDP behavior
   when IPv6 network is used (with or without IPv4). This document
   updates RFC 5036.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-ipv6-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/