Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp-iv-generation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 11:49:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diet-ESP: Generating compressed IV and SN
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Tobias Guggemos
	Filename        : draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp-iv-generation-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   Diet-ESP describes how to compress the various ESP fields, thanks to
   the Diet-ESP Context.  This document describes how the IV fields that
   belong to the encrypted payload can be compressed.

   The document describes the extensions of the the Diet-ESP Context as
   well as the compression protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp-iv-generation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp-iv-generation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/