Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-enc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 08:42:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An Encoding Parameter for HTTP Basic Authentication
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-enc-04.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This draft is obsolete.  Its contents has been integrated into
   draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-update-01.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-enc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-enc-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpauth-basicauth-enc-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/