Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-cocoa-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 07:26:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Simple Congestion Control/Advanced
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          August Betzler
                          Carles Gomez
                          Ilker Demirkol
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-cocoa-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   The CoAP protocol needs to be implemented in such a way that it does
   not cause persistent congestion on the network it uses.  The CoRE
   CoAP specification defines basic behavior that exhibits low risk of
   congestion with minimal implementation requirements.  It also leaves
   room for combining the base specification with advanced congestion
   control mechanisms with higher performance.

   This specification defines some simple advanced CoRE Congestion
   Control mechanisms, Simple CoCoA.  In the present version -02, it is
   making use of input from simulations and experiments in real
   networks.  The specification might still benefit from simplifying it
   further.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-cocoa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-cocoa-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-core-cocoa-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/