Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ippm-ipfpm-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 00:36:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Flow Performance Measurement Report
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Hongming Liu
                          Yuanbin Yin
                          Rajiv Papneja
                          Shailesh Abhyankar
                          Guangqing Deng
                          Yongliang Huang
	Filename        : draft-chen-ippm-ipfpm-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   A "marking" based IP Flow Performance Measurement (IPFPM) framework
   is specified in draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework.  IP
   Flow Information eXport (IPFIX) is used for exporting the performance
   of IPFPM.  Several new Information Elements of IPFIX are defined for
   IPFPM in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ippm-ipfpm-report/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ippm-ipfpm-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/