Subject: I-D Action: draft-yi-loadngct-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 09:53:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Collection Tree Protocol for Lightweight On-demand Ad hoc Distance- vector Routing - Next Generation (LOADng-CT)
        Authors         : Jiazi Yi
                          Thomas Clausen
	Filename        : draft-yi-loadngct-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the Collection Tree Protocol for Lightweight
   Ad hoc On-Demand - Next Generation (LOADng-CT) to build routes
   between a designated root and all the other routers in Mobile Ad Hoc
   NETworks (MANETs).  The protocol is an extension of LOADng.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yi-loadngct/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yi-loadngct-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yi-loadngct-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/