Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 07:37:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS-TP Shared-Ring protection (MSRP) mechanism for ring topology
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Lei Wang
                          Han Li
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Kai Liu
                          Jia He
                          Jian Yang
                          ZTE Corporation P.R.China
                          Junfang Wang
	Filename        : draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-03.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2014-07-25

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements and solutions for MPLS-TP Shared
   Ring Protection (MSRP) in the ring topology for point-to-point (P2P)
   services.  The mechanism of MSRP is illustrated and analyzed how it
   satisfies the requirements in RFC6564 [RFC5654] for optimized ring
   protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/