Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-sfc-use-case-recursive-service-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 14:11:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SFC Use Cases on Recursive Service Function Chaining
        Authors         : Changcheng Huang
                          Jiafeng Zhu
                          Peng He
	Filename        : draft-huang-sfc-use-case-recursive-service-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   Service function chaining (SFC) provides various services that can
   be tailored to different requirements from diversified user groups,
   where each user group forms a collective client that requires
   similar service. SFC is typically deployed as a service overlay with
   its own service topology on top of existing network topology. This
   kind of virtualized structure naturally enables recursive service
   relationship where a client may become a service provider and resell
   SFC services to its own user groups. This document describes some
   exemplary use cases that show the usage of recursive (e.g. nested)
   service function chaining relationship.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-sfc-use-case-recursive-service/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-sfc-use-case-recursive-service-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/