Subject: I-D Action: draft-mattsson-avtvore-cloud-conferencing-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 06:57:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy Ensured Cloud Conferencing - Use Case and Goals
        Authors         : John Mattsson
                          Yi Cheng
	Filename        : draft-mattsson-avtvore-cloud-conferencing-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   The aim of this document is to describe the use case of privacy
   ensured cloud conferencing in a pervasive monitoring landscape and to
   point out goals for a solution mitigating the pervasive monitoring
   threat [RFC7258].

   Virtualized cloud-based conferencing is happening and IETF should
   take action to make such services viable and trustworthy from a
   pervasive monitoring perspective.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mattsson-avtvore-cloud-conferencing-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-avtvore-cloud-conferencing-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/