Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-netconf-multi-instances-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 01:47:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-Instances Configuration Issue in NETCONF
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Gang Yan
	Filename        : draft-liu-netconf-multi-instances-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   This document puts together the NETCONF issues of configuring
   multiple instances including configuring multiple network element
   instances and multiple service instances. The main problem is how to
   configure the multiple instances in one NETCONF channel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-netconf-multi-instances/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-netconf-multi-instances-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/