Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 13:22:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Session Description Protocol (SDP) 'trafficclass' Attribute
        Authors         : James Polk
                          Subha Dhesikan
                          Paul E. Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-05.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new Session Description Protocol (SDP)
   attribute to identify the traffic class a session is requesting
   in its offer/answer exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-traffic-class-for-sdp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/