Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-i2rs-ts-use-case-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 01:40:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS Traffic Steering Use Case
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-chen-i2rs-ts-use-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   Traffic steering (TS) mechanisms are designed to improve the overall
   utilization of network resources in terms of bandwidth and services,
   and to optimize traffic flow in terms of latency and jitter through
   the network.  Most existing TS systems require human intervention to
   monitor and manage the assignment of specific paths to specific flows
   or traffic types, reducing the effectiveness of TS.  I2RS, as a near
   real time programmatic interface to the routing system, provides the
   ability to manage TS systems in a more dynamic and iterative way.
   This document describes several TS use cases for I2RS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-i2rs-ts-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-i2rs-ts-use-case-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-i2rs-ts-use-case-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/