Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 17:58:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Trustworthy Location
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Henning Schulzrinne
                          Bernard Aboba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-14.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-07-28

Abstract:
   The trustworthiness of location information is critically important
   for some location-based applications, such as emergency calling or
   roadside assistance.

   This document describes threats relating to conveyance of location in
   an emergency call, and describes techniques that improve the
   reliability and security of location information conveyed in a IP-
   based emergency service call.  It also provides guidelines for
   assessing the trustworthiness of location information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-trustworthy-location-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/