Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel-information-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 03:03:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Specification Alternate Tunnel Information for Data Frames in WLAN
        Authors         : Dapeng Liu
                          Rong Zhang
                          Li Xue
                          John Kaippallimalil
                          Rajesh S. Pazhyannur
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-xue-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel-information-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   In IEEE 802.11 Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN) architecture, in
   order to meet the scalability requirement, customer data frames are
   desired to be distributed to an endpoint (e.g.  Access Router AR)
   different from the Access Controller (AC).  For tunneling the data
   frames, there are many known alternate tunnel technologies can be
   used, such as IP-GRE, IP-IP, CAPWAP, L2TP/L2TPv3 etc.  To assist a
   WTP to set up the alternate tunnels, this document extends the
   message elements to report WTP the specific alternate tunnel
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel-information/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel-information-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/