Subject: I-D Action: draft-chan-dmm-enhanced-mobility-anchoring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 13:50:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced mobility anchoring
        Authors         : H Anthony Chan
                          Kostas Pentikousis
	Filename        : draft-chan-dmm-enhanced-mobility-anchoring-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This document initiates the discussion on enhanced mobility anchoring
   solutions in the context of a distributed mobility management
   deployment.  Such solutions consider the problem of assigning a
   mobility anchor and a gateway at the initiation of a session.  In
   addition, the mid-session switching of the mobility anchor in a
   distributed mobility management environment is considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chan-dmm-enhanced-mobility-anchoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chan-dmm-enhanced-mobility-anchoring-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/