Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-proxy-te-lsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 03:37:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proxy MPLS Traffic Engineering Label Switched Path(LSP)
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Xinzong Zeng
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-proxy-te-lsp-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to setup MPLS TE proxy egress LSP
   which can help setup end-to-end LSP through stitching MPLS TE proxy
   egress LSP with BGP LSP in the Seamless MPLS network.  The method is
   achieved by new Proxy Destination Object carried in RSVP-TE messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-proxy-te-lsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-proxy-te-lsp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-mpls-proxy-te-lsp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/