Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-aponf-using-abstract-view-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 04:13:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : APONF Use Case: Using Abstract View of Network by Application Developers
        Authors         : Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Tina Tsou
                          Georgios Karagiannis
                          Jose Saldana
	Filename        : draft-liu-aponf-using-abstract-view-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
  This document describes a use case of Application Policy on Network
  Functions (APONF) that presents how service developers can profit by
  using an abstract view of the network during the programming and
  development process, instead of manipulating individual devices. In
  this way one can write software that programs an arbitrary network.
  APONF can be used to interface the programmed arbitrary network into
  network management policies, i.e., device configuration models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-aponf-using-abstract-view-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-aponf-using-abstract-view-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/