Subject: I-D Action: draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 03:54:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Computation Element (PCE) Protocol Extensions for Stateful PCE usage for Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
        Authors         : Udayasree Palle
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Yosuke Tanaka
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been identified as an
   appropriate technology for the determination of the paths of point-
   to-multipoint (P2MP) TE LSPs.  [I-D.ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app]
   presents several use cases, demonstrating scenarios that benefit from
   the deployment of a stateful PCE.  [I-D.ietf-pce-stateful-pce]
   provides the fundamental PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) extensions
   needed to support stateful PCE functions.  This memo provides
   extensions required for PCEP so as to enable the usage of a stateful
   PCE capability in supporting point-to-multipoint (P2MP) TE LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palle-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/