Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-lmap-rest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 12:53:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : REST Style Large MeAsurement Platform Protocol
        Authors         : Dapeng Liu
                          Lingli Deng
                          Shihui Duan
                          Cathy Li
	Filename        : draft-liu-lmap-rest-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a REST-style protocols for Large Scale
   Performance Measurement (LMAP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-lmap-rest/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-lmap-rest-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/