Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-policy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 10:38:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information Model for Basic Network Policy
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-policy-03.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   This document contains three information Models: Basic Network Policy
   (BNP IM), Policy-Based Routing (PBR), I2RS Local-Config (I2RS-LC IM).
   The I2RRS-LC IM provides both an I2RS store of Policies plus a store
   of Policy Templates.  The BNP IM has the following levels of Policy
   Hierarchy: Policy Set, Policy Group, Policy Rule, and conditional
   actions within the policy rule (conditional match and Action).  The
   PBR IM, I2RS LC IM, BGP Information Model (BGP IM), Service Topology
   Information Model (SF-Topo IM), and the Service Forwarding Chaining
   IM (SFC IM) utilize and extend the BNP IM.  This draft lists the
   extensions to the BNP IM that support these information models (PBR
   IM, I2RS LC IM, BGP IM, SSF-Topo IM and SFC-Policy IM).

   The BNP IM is based on the concept of an extensible information model
   for representing policies.  This concept is also found in the Policy
   Core Information Model (PCIM) (RFC3060) and the Quality of Service
   (QoS) Policy Information Model (QPIM)(RFC3644) and policy based
   routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-policy-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-policy-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/