Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-richer-oauth-introspection-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 09:37:10 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : OAuth Token Introspection
    Author(s)     : J. Richer
    Filename      : draft-richer-oauth-introspection
    Pages         : 6 
    Date          : 2014-07-07 
    
   This specification defines a method for a client or protected
   resource to query an OAuth authorization server to determine meta-
   information about an OAuth token.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-richer-oauth-introspection-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.