Subject: I-D Action: draft-taylor-dime-addressorprefix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2014 11:43:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The AddressOrPrefix Derived AVP Data Format For Diameter
        Author          : Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-taylor-dime-addressorprefix-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-07-25

Abstract:
   Section 4.3.1 of the Diameter base specification [RFC6733] defines a
   number of derived AVP data formats.  This collection includes the
   Address format, which is suitable for encoding complete addresses.
   In some potential applications, however, there is a requirement to
   encode a prefix rather than a complete address.  This document
   defines the AddressOrPrefix derived AVP data format, modelled after
   the Address format defined in [RFC6733], but allowing the same AVP to
   represent a prefix of any length up to a full address.  This document
   updates RFC 6733.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-taylor-dime-addressorprefix/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-taylor-dime-addressorprefix-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/