Subject: I-D Action: draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2014 08:43:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Threats for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol Version 2 (OLSRv2)
        Authors         : Thomas Clausen
                          Ulrich Herberg
                          Jiazi Yi
	Filename        : draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-07-22

Abstract:
   This document analyzes common security threats of the Optimized Link
   State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) and describes their
   potential impacts on Mobile Ad Hoc Network (MANET) operations.  This
   document is not intended to propose solutions to the threats
   described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clausen-manet-olsrv2-sec-threats-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/