Subject: I-D Action: draft-richer-oauth-introspection-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 12:15:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth Token Introspection
        Author          : Justin Richer
	Filename        : draft-richer-oauth-introspection-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-07-03

Abstract:
   This specification defines a method for a client or protected
   resource to query an OAuth authorization server to determine meta-
   information about an OAuth token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-oauth-introspection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-oauth-introspection-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richer-oauth-introspection-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/