Subject: I-D Action: draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 05:59:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Performance and Diagnostic Metrics Destination Option
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          Michael S. Ackermann
	Filename        : draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-29

Abstract:
   To diagnose performance and connectivity problems, metrics on passive
   traffic are critical for timely end-to-end problem resolution. Such
   diagnostics may be real-time or after the fact, but must not impact
   an operational production network. The base metrics are: packet
   sequence number and packet timestamp.  Metrics derived from these
   will be described separately. This document solves these problems
   with a new destination option, the Performance and Diagnostic Metrics
   destination option (PDM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/