Subject: I-D Action: draft-terriberry-codingtools-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 16:14:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Coding Tools for a Next Generation Video Codec
        Author          : Timothy B. Terriberry
	Filename        : draft-terriberry-codingtools-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   This document proposes a number of coding tools that could be
   incorporated into a next-generation video codec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-terriberry-codingtools/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-terriberry-codingtools-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-terriberry-codingtools-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/