Subject: I-D Action: draft-jonglez-babel-rtt-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 06:56:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delay-based Metric Extension for the Babel Routing Protocol
        Authors         : Baptiste Jonglez
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-jonglez-babel-rtt-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Babel routing protocol
   [BABEL] that uses the delay to a neighbour in metric computation and
   therefore makes it possible to prefer lower latency links to higher
   latency ones.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jonglez-babel-rtt-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jonglez-babel-rtt-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/