Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-dns-authority-server-placement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 08:36:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Approach on optimizing DNS authority server placement
        Authors         : Guangqing Deng
                          Ning Kong
                          Sean Shen
	Filename        : draft-deng-dns-authority-server-placement-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-04

Abstract:
   The geographical distribution of DNS authority servers highly affects
   the DNS query latency and financial costs.  This document proposes an
   approach on optimizing the geographical placement of DNS authority
   servers so that the DNS query latency is highly reduced while the
   financial cost is within its budget.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-dns-authority-server-placement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-dns-authority-server-placement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/