Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-sa46t-spec-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 00:54:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Encapsulation / Decapsulation Technology: Specification
        Author          : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-spec-09.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-07-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6
   Encapsulation / Decapsulation Technology (SA46T) base specification.
   SA46T makes backbone network to IPv6 only.  And also, SA46T can stack
   many IPv4 networks, i.e. the networks using same IPv4 (private)
   addresses, without interdependence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-spec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-spec-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-sa46t-spec-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/