Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 08:01:42 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : An Architectural Introduction to the LISP Location-Identity Separation System
    Author(s)     : J. Chiappa
    Filename      : draft-ietf-lisp-introduction
    Pages         : 59 
    Date          : 2014-07-16 
    
   This document is an introductory overview of the Locator/ID
   Separation Protocol, it describes the major concepts and functional
   sub-systems of LISP and the interactions between them.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.