Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 06:32:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Application Layer Protocol Negotiation for Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC)
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-07-23

Abstract:
   Application Layer Protocol Negotiation (ALPN) labels are defined for
   use in identifying Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) usages of
   Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS).  Labels are provided for
   identifying a session that uses a combination of WebRTC compatible
   media and data, and for identifying a session requiring
   confidentiality protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/