Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-paws-protocol-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 18:55:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocol to Access WS database Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Protocol to Access White-Space (PAWS) Databases
        Authors         : Vincent Chen
                          Subir Das
                          Lei Zhu
                          John Malyar
                          Peter J. McCann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-paws-protocol-13.txt
	Pages           : 88
	Date            : 2014-07-29

Abstract:
   Portions of the radio spectrum that are allocated to licensees are
   available for non-interfering use.  This available spectrum is called
   "White Space."  Allowing secondary users access to available spectrum
   "unlocks" existing spectrum to maximize its utilization and to
   provide opportunities for innovation, resulting in greater overall
   spectrum utilization.

   One approach to managing spectrum sharing uses databases to report
   spectrum availability to devices.  To achieve interoperability among
   multiple devices and databases, a standardized protocol must be
   defined and implemented.  This document defines such a protocol, the
   "Protocol to Access White Space (PAWS) Databases".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-paws-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-paws-protocol-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-paws-protocol-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/