Subject: I-D Action: draft-klensin-idna-5892upd-unicode70-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2014 04:03:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IDNA Update for Unicode 7.0.0
        Authors         : John C Klensin
                          Patrik Faltstrom
	Filename        : draft-klensin-idna-5892upd-unicode70-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-21

Abstract:
   The current version of the IDNA specifications anticipated that each
   new version of Unicode would be reviewed to verify that no changes
   had been introduced that required adjustments to the set of rules
   and, in particular, whether new exceptions or backward compatibility
   adjustments were needed.  That review was conducted for Unicode 7.0.0
   and identified a problematic new code point.  This specification
   updates RFC 5982 to disallow that code point and provides information
   about the reasons why that exclusion is appropriate.  It also applies
   an editorial clarification that was the subject of an earlier
   erratum.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klensin-idna-5892upd-unicode70/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klensin-idna-5892upd-unicode70-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/