Subject: I-D Action: draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-syn-ext-opt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 22:39:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP SYN Extended Option Space in the Payload of a Supplementary Segment
        Authors         : Joe Touch
                          Bob Briscoe
                          Ted Faber
	Filename        : draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-syn-ext-opt-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-07-20

Abstract:
   This document describes an experimental method to extend the option
   space for connection parameters within the initial TCP SYN segment,
   at the start of a TCP connection. This method effectively extends
   the option space of an initial SYN by using an additional coupled
   segment. It complements the proposed Extended Data Offset (EDO)
   option that is applicable only after the initial segment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-syn-ext-opt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-syn-ext-opt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/