Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 05:15:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Making BGP filtering a habit: Impact on policies
        Authors         : Camilo Cardona
                          Pierre Francois
                          Paolo Lucente
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-08-04

Abstract:
   This document describes how unexpected traffic flows can emerge
   across an autonomous system, as the result of other autonomous
   systems filtering, or restricting the propagation of overlapping
   prefixes.  We provide a review of the techniques to detect the
   occurrence of this issue and defend against it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/