Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 15:32:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Widely-Deployed Solution To The Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) Fragmentation Problem
        Authors         : Ron Bonica
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-08-12

Abstract:
   This memo describes how many vendors have solved the Generic Routing
   Encapsulation (GRE) fragmentation problem.  The solution described
   herein is configurable.  It is widely deployed on the Internet in its
   default configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-intarea-gre-mtu-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/