Subject: I-D Action: draft-martinsen-tram-discuss-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 05:42:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Differentiated prIorities and Status Code-points Using Stun Signalling (DISCUSS)
        Authors         : Paal-Erik Martinsen
                          Herb Wildfeuer
	Filename        : draft-martinsen-tram-discuss-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-08-12

Abstract:
   This draft describes a mechanism for information exchange between an
   application and the network.  The information provided from the
   application to the network MAY be used by a network element in the
   path to modify its behavior to improve application quality of
   experience (QoE).  Likewise, the information provided by the network
   to the application MAY be used by the application to modify its
   behavior to optimize for QoE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martinsen-tram-discuss/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martinsen-tram-discuss-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-martinsen-tram-discuss-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/