Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-core-links-cbor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 22:49:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Representing CoRE Link Collections in CBOR
        Authors         : Kepeng Li
                          Bert Greevenbosch
	Filename        : draft-li-core-links-cbor-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-08-07

Abstract:
   Web Linking (RFC5988) provides a way to represent links between Web
   resources as well as the relations expressed by them and attributes
   of such a link.  In constrained networks, a collection of Web links
   can be exchanged in the CoRE link format (RFC6690).

   This specification defines a common format for representing Web links
   in CBOR format (RFC7049).

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-core-links-cbor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-core-links-cbor-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/