Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 10:32:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPFv3 Auto-Configuration
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-08-10

Abstract:
   OSPFv3 is a candidate for deployments in environments where auto-
   configuration is a requirement.  One such environment is the IPv6
   home network where users expect to simply plug in a router and have
   it automatically use OSPFv3 for intra-domain routing.  This document
   describes the necessary mechanisms for OSPFv3 to be self-configuring.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv3-autoconfig-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/