Subject: I-D Action: draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 23:35:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An architectural framework of the internet for the real IP world
        Author          : Shyamaprasad Bandyopadhyay
	Filename        : draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-10.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-08-20

Abstract:
   This document tries to propose an architectural framework of the
   internet in the real IP world. It shows how to reorganize the
   provider network with a large address space. It describes how a
   three-tier mesh structured hierarchy can be established based on
   fragmenting the entire space into some regions and some sub regions
   inside each of them. It addresses issues which could be relevant to
   this architecture in the context of IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shyam-real-ip-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shyam-real-ip-framework-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/