Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6man-flow-label-for-rpl-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 08:55:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IPv6 Flow Label within a LLN domain
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6man-flow-label-for-rpl-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-08-25

Abstract:
   This document presents how the Flow Label can be used inside a LLN
   domain such as a RPL domain or an ISA100.11a D-subnet, and provides
   updated rules for a domain Border Router to set and reset the Flow
   Label when forwarding between inside the domain and the larger
   Internet in both direction.  Rules for routers inside the domain are
   also provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6man-flow-label-for-rpl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6man-flow-label-for-rpl-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-6man-flow-label-for-rpl-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/