Subject: I-D Action: draft-hirano-httpbis-websocket-over-http2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 02:31:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebSocket over HTTP/2
        Author          : Yutaka Hirano
	Filename        : draft-hirano-httpbis-websocket-over-http2-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-08-12

Abstract:
   The WebSocket protocol enables two-way communication between a client
   running untrusted code in a controlled environment to a remote host
   that has opted-in to communications from that code.  Since it
   requires one TCP connection for every WebSocket connection, having
   multiple WebSocket connections between the same client and the same
   server is inefficient.  On the other hand, HTTP/2 specifies a fast,
   secure, multiplexed framing protocol.  This document provides bi-
   directional multiplexed communication by layering WebSocket on top of
   HTTP/2.

   Please send feedback to the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hirano-httpbis-websocket-over-http2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hirano-httpbis-websocket-over-http2-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hirano-httpbis-websocket-over-http2-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/