Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-homenet-device-name-autoconf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 05:59:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Name Autoconfiguration for Home Network Devices
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-jeong-homenet-device-name-autoconf-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-08-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies an autoconfiguration scheme for DNS names of
   home network devices.  By this scheme, the DNS name of a home network
   device can be autoconfigured with the device's category and model in
   a home network.  This DNS name lets home residents easily identify
   each device for monitoring and remote-controlling it in a home
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-homenet-device-name-autoconf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-homenet-device-name-autoconf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/