Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 12:08:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth Token Introspection
        Author          : Justin Richer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-08-22

Abstract:
   This specification defines a method for a client or protected
   resource to query an OAuth authorization server to validate the
   active state of an OAuth token and to determine meta-information
   about an OAuth token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-introspection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/