Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update-reqs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 05:13:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for an update to 6LoWPAN ND
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update-reqs-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-08-22

Abstract:
   Work presented at the ROLL, 6lo, 6TiSCH and 6MAN Working Groups
   suggest that enhancements to the 6LoWPAN ND mechanism are now needed.
   This document elaborates on those requirements and suggests
   approaches to serve them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update-reqs-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update-reqs-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/