Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 02:04:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CGA-TSIG/e: Algorithms for Secure DNS Authentication and Optional DNS Confidentiality
        Authors         : Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Martin von Loewis
                          Christoph Meinel
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig-10.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2014-08-25

Abstract:
   This document describes a new mechanism for secure DNS authentication
   and DNS data confidentiality in case it is necessary (DNS privacy).
   The purpose of this document is to reduce human interaction during
   different DNS scenarios such as the communications of resolvers to
   stub resolvers, recursive resolvers to Authoritative Name Server,
   Dynamic DNS updates, (especially updating PTR and FQDN records). The
   aim of this document to assist DNSSEC to protect the last miles of
   Internet easier. This document supports both IPv4 and IPv6 enabled
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/