Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-sfc-decomposition-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 07:04:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SFC Service Decomposition
        Authors         : Kevin J. Ma
                          Ron Parker
	Filename        : draft-ma-sfc-decomposition-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-08-11

Abstract:
   This document discusses the role of composite (monolithic) service
   functions in service function chaining, and describes a method for
   supporting composite service function decomposition.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-sfc-decomposition/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ma-sfc-decomposition-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ma-sfc-decomposition-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/