Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-secauth-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 09:00:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secauth Usecases and Requirements
        Author          : Hosnieh Rafiee
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-secauth-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-08-26

Abstract:
   This document explains the use cases and requirements for secure
   authentication in other layers above the network layer, e.g. an
   application layer and the use of network layer security approaches
   for this purpose. It also introduces the requirement for privacy
   consideration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-secauth-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-secauth-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/