Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dane-ops-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 21:56:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to and Operational Guidance for the DANE Protocol
        Authors         : Viktor Dukhovni
                          Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dane-ops-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2014-08-16

Abstract:
   This memo clarifies and updates the DANE TLSA protocol based on
   implementation experience since the publication of the original DANE
   specification in [RFC6698].  It also contains guidance for DANE
   implementers and operators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-ops/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-ops-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dane-ops-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/