Subject: I-D Action: draft-urien-cfrg-cose-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 09:42:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cloud of Secure Elements(CoSE)
        Author          : Pascal Urien
	Filename        : draft-urien-cfrg-cose-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-08-06

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture named "Cloud of Secure
   Elements (CoSE)" whose goal is to strengthen the Internet trust. A
   Secure element (SE) provides secure services thanks to various means
   such as tamper resistant technologies or software virtualization
   techniques. Secure elements are hosted in dedicated servers (i.e.
   Trusted Secure Elements Servers, TSES); they provide secure storage
   facilities or compute cryptographic procedures. Secure elements
   resources are identified by dedicated URIs and should also support
   HTTP interface. Users are equipped with "Access Credential" and
   thanks to the Secure Transport Protocol (STP-TSES) remotely access
   to Secure Element embedded resources. The RACS (Remote APDU Call
   Secure) and its associated framework protocol is an early proof of
   concept of the CoSE concept.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-cfrg-cose/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-urien-cfrg-cose-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-urien-cfrg-cose-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/