Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeongyun-spring-mobility-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 06:34:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPRING Use cases for IP Flow Mobility
        Author          : Jeongyun Kim
	Filename        : draft-jeongyun-spring-mobility-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-08-30

Abstract:
   The ability for a node to specify a forwarding path, other than the
   normal shortest path, that a particular packet will traverse,
   benefits a number of network functions. Source-based routing
   mechanisms have previously been specified for network protocols, but
   have not seen widespread adoption. In this context, the term
   'source' means 'the point at which the explicit route is imposed'.

   The objective of this document is to illustrate some use cases that
   need to be taken into account by the Source Packet Routing in
   Networking (SPRING) architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeongyun-spring-mobility-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeongyun-spring-mobility-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/