Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 22:57:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Discovery Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
        Authors         : Jouni Maenpaa
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-15.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-08-13

Abstract:
   REsource LOcation and Discovery (RELOAD) does not define a generic
   service discovery mechanism as a part of the base protocol.  This
   document defines how the Recursive Distributed Rendezvous (ReDiR)
   service discovery mechanism used in OpenDHT can be applied to RELOAD
   overlays to provide a generic service discovery mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-service-discovery-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/