Subject: I-D Action: draft-klensin-smtp-521code-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 13:08:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SMTP 521 Reply Code
        Author          : John C Klensin
	Filename        : draft-klensin-smtp-521code-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-08-20

Abstract:
   This memo defines a new Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) reply
   code, 521.  That code may be used to indicate that an Internet host
   does not accept incoming mail.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klensin-smtp-521code/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klensin-smtp-521code-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/