Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-rfc3972-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 03:04:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CGA Security Improvement
        Authors         : Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-rfc3972-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-08-11

Abstract:
   This document addresses the security problems existing in the current
   CGA specification. It also explain the changes that is needed to take
   into consideration when the prefix length needs to be variable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-rfc3972-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-rfc3972-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/