Subject: I-D Action: draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 02:36:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using ED25519 in SSHFP Resource Records
        Author          : S. Moonesamy
	Filename        : draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-08-31

Abstract:
   The Ed25519 signature algorithm has been implemented in OpenSSH.
   This document updates the IANA "SSHFP RR Types for public key
   algorithms" registry by adding an algorithm number for Ed25519.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moonesamy-sshfp-ed25519-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/