Subject: I-D Action: draft-faltstrom-uri-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 04:18:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) DNS Resource Record
        Authors         : Patrik Faltstrom
                          Olaf Kolkman
	Filename        : draft-faltstrom-uri-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-08-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a new DNS resource record, called the Uniform
   Resource Identifier (URI) RR, for publishing mappings from hostnames
   to URIs.

   This document updates RFC 3958 and RFC 3404.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faltstrom-uri/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-faltstrom-uri-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-faltstrom-uri-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/