Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-enhance-vne-with-ipv6-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 03:10:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhancing Virtual Network Encapsulation with IPv6
        Author          : Mark Smith
	Filename        : draft-smith-enhance-vne-with-ipv6-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-08-16

Abstract:
   A variety of network virtualization over layer 3 methods are
   currently being developed and deployed.  These methods treat IPv4 and
   IPv6 as equivalent underlay network technologies.  This memo suggests
   how IPv6's additional capabilities may be used to enhance Virtual
   Network encapsulation over an IPv6 Underlay Network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-enhance-vne-with-ipv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-enhance-vne-with-ipv6-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smith-enhance-vne-with-ipv6-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/