Subject: I-D Action: draft-newton-json-content-rules-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 06:40:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Language for Rules Describing JSON Content
        Author          : Andrew Lee Newton
	Filename        : draft-newton-json-content-rules-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-08-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a language useful for documenting the
   expected content of JSON structures found in specifications using
   JSON.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newton-json-content-rules/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newton-json-content-rules-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-newton-json-content-rules-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/