Subject: I-D Action: draft-klensin-smtp-521code-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 10:57:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SMTP 521 Reply Code
        Author          : John C Klensin
	Filename        : draft-klensin-smtp-521code-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-08-22

Abstract:
   This memo defines a Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) reply code,
   521.  THe code was originally described in an Experimental RFC in
   1995 and is in wide use, but has not previously been formally
   incorporated into SMTP.  The code may be used to indicate that an
   Internet host does not accept incoming mail.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klensin-smtp-521code/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klensin-smtp-521code-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-klensin-smtp-521code-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/