Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-tls-rfc4492bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 07:57:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Versions 1.2 and Earlier
        Author          : Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-nir-tls-rfc4492bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2014-08-04

Abstract:
   This document describes key exchange algorithms based on Elliptic
   Curve Cryptography (ECC) for the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   protocol.  In particular, it specifies the use of Elliptic Curve
   Diffie-Hellman (ECDH) key agreement in a TLS handshake and the use of
   Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) as a new
   authentication mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-tls-rfc4492bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-tls-rfc4492bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/