Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 15:00:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PCP Anycast Address
        Authors         : Sebastian Kiesel
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-08-25

Abstract:
   The Port Control Protocol (PCP) Anycast Address enables PCP clients
   to transmit signaling messages to their closest on-path NAT,
   Firewall, or other middlebox, without having to learn the IP address
   of that middlebox via some external channel.  This document
   establishes one well-known IPv4 address and one well-known IPv6
   address to be used as PCP Anycast Address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-anycast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-anycast-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/