Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-cmc-serverkeygeneration-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 11:04:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CMC (Certificate Management over Cryptographic Message Syntax) Extensions: Server-Side Key Generation
        Authors         : Jim Schaad
                          Sean Turner
                          Paul Timmel
	Filename        : draft-turner-cmc-serverkeygeneration-02.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2014-08-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of extensions to the Certificate
   Management over Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMC) protocol that
   addresses the desire to support server-side generation of client key
   material for certificates.  This service is provided by the
   definition of additional control statements within the CMC
   architecture.  Additional CMC errors are also defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-cmc-serverkeygeneration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-cmc-serverkeygeneration-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-cmc-serverkeygeneration-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/