Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-dns-tls-stub-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2014 17:44:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using TLS for Privacy Between DNS Stub and Recursive Resolvers
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dns-tls-stub-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-08-30

Abstract:
   DNS queries and responses can contain information that reveals
   important information about the person who caused the queries, and it
   would be better if eavesdroppers were unable to see DNS traffic.
   This document describes how to use TLS for encrypting DNS traffic
   between a system acting as a DNS stub resolver and a system acting as
   a DNS recursive resolver.  It provides two alternatives that are
   based on different design goals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-dns-tls-stub/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-dns-tls-stub-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-dns-tls-stub-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/