Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-spring-islands-connection-over-ip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 20:44:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Connecting MPLS-SPRING Islands over IP Networks
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Victor Lopezalvarez
	Filename        : draft-xu-spring-islands-connection-over-ip-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-08-12

Abstract:
   MPLS-SPRING is a source routing paradigm in which a sender of a
   packet is allowed to partially or completely specify the route the
   packet takes through the network by using stacked MPLS labels.  The
   current MPLS-SRPING architecture requires an end-to-end MPLS Label
   Switched Path (LSP) between any two MPLS-SPRING-enabled routers
   (e.g., two adjacent hops of a given explicit path).  In order to
   enable MPLS-SPRING-enabled routers to be deployed even when there are
   non-MPLS routers along the path between two MPLS-SPRING-enabled
   routers, it is desirable to have an alternative, which allows the use
   of IP-based tunnels (e.g., GRE tunnels) to connect two MPLS-SPRING-
   enabled routers.  This document describes a mechanism for such usage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-spring-islands-connection-over-ip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-spring-islands-connection-over-ip-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-spring-islands-connection-over-ip-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/