Subject: I-D Action: draft-johansson-areg-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2014 00:55:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements on an Attribute Registry
        Authors         : Leif Johansson
                          Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-johansson-areg-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-08-05

Abstract:
   This document establishes requirements for a registry of attribute-
   type definitions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-areg-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-areg-reqs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-johansson-areg-reqs-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/