Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-mspw-er-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 02:58:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire Emulation Edge to Edge Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Explicit Path Routing for Dynamic Multi-Segment Pseudowires
        Authors         : Pranjal Kumar Dutta
                          Matthew Bocci
                          Luca Martini
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-mspw-er-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-08-07

Abstract:
   Dynamic Multi-Segment Pseudowire (MS-PW) setup through an explicit
   path may be required to provide a simple solution for 1:1 protection
   with diverse primary and backup MS-PWs for a service, or to enable
   controlled signaling (strict or loose) for special MS-PWs.  This
   document specifies the extensions and procedures required to enable
   dynamic MS-PWs to be established along explicit paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-mspw-er/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-mspw-er-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-mspw-er-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/