Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 23:33:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Ogg Encapsulation for the Opus Audio Codec
        Authors         : Timothy B. Terriberry
                          Ron Lee
                          Ralph Giles
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-08-08

Abstract:
   This document defines the Ogg encapsulation for the Opus interactive
   speech and audio codec.  This allows data encoded in the Opus format
   to be stored in an Ogg logical bitstream.  Ogg encapsulation provides
   Opus with a long-term storage format supporting all of the essential
   features, including metadata, fast and accurate seeking, corruption
   detection, recapture after errors, low overhead, and the ability to
   multiplex Opus with other codecs (including video) with minimal
   buffering.  It also provides a live streamable format, capable of
   delivery over a reliable stream-oriented transport, without requiring
   all the data, or even the total length of the data, up-front, in a
   form that is identical to the on-disk storage format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-oggopus/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/