Subject: I-D Action: draft-geoffhart-cmlp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2014 08:24:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Draft 					 Geoff Hart Category: Standards Track Western Governors University July 2014
        Author          : Geoff Hart
	Filename        : draft-geoffhart-cmlp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-07-31

Abstract:
CMLP is proposed as a tool System and Network Administrators can use to
rapidly identify maintenance work performed on local and remote
networked hosts including routers, switches, servers, and firewalls as
well as other networked devices.  The primary drivers for creation
of CMLP are improving network availability and decreasing restoral time
through rapid identifiation of change activity in the enterprise network
environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geoffhart-cmlp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geoffhart-cmlp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/