Subject: I-D Action: draft-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2014 16:25:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Close encounters of the ICMP type 2 kind (near misses with ICMPv6 PTB)
        Authors         : Matt Byerly
                          Matt Hite
                          Joel Jaeggli
	Filename        : draft-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-08-24

Abstract:
   This document calls attention to the problem of delivering ICMPv6
   type 2 "Packet Too Big" (PTB) messages to intended destinations in
   ECMP load balanced, anycast network architectures.  It discusses
   operational mitigations that can address this class of failure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-v6ops-pmtud-ecmp-problem-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/