Subject: I-D Action: draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 07:58:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Opportunistic Security: some protection most of the time
        Author          : Viktor Dukhovni
	Filename        : draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-08-03

Abstract:
   This memo defines the term "opportunistic security".  In contrast to
   the established approach of employing protection against both passive
   and active attacks or else (frequently) no protection at all,
   opportunistic security strives to deliver at least some protection
   most of the time.  The primary goal is therefore broad
   interoperability, with security policy tailored to the capabilities
   of peer systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/