Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-6man-64-flag-bit-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 04:49:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Multicast Address With Embedded IPv4 Multicast Address
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jacni Qin
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Stig Venaas
                          Xing Li
                          Mingwei Xu
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-6man-64-flag-bit-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-08-20

Abstract:
   This document reserves one bit (M-bit) of the unicast prefix-based
   multicast IPv6 address for ASM and an IPv6 multicast prefix for SSM
   mode to be used in the context of IPv4-IPv6 interconnection.

   The document specifies an algorithmic translation of an IPv6
   multicast address to a corresponding IPv4 multicast address, and vice
   versa.  This algorithmic translation can be used in both IPv4-IPv6
   translation or encapsulation schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-6man-64-flag-bit/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-6man-64-flag-bit-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-6man-64-flag-bit-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/