Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-trill-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2014 19:54:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Liang Xia
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-hao-trill-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-08-31

Abstract:
   This document presents YANG data model for TRILL protocol [RFC6325].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-trill-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-trill-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-trill-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/