Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 01:14:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Textual Representation of IPFIX Abstract Data Types
        Author          : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-08-04

Abstract:
   This document defines UTF-8 representations for IPFIX abstract data
   types, to support interoperable usage of the IPFIX Information
   Elements with protocols based on textual encodings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/