Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-mpls-ldp-yang-cfg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 04:47:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Model for MPLS LDP
        Authors         : Xia Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-chen-mpls-ldp-yang-cfg-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-08-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage MPLS LDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-mpls-ldp-yang-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-mpls-ldp-yang-cfg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/