Subject: I-D Action: draft-sidr-roa-creation-recommendations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 12:22:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ROA Creation Recommendations for Resource Public Key Infrastructure
        Authors         : Gerardo Rada
                          Nicolas Fiumarelli
	Filename        : draft-sidr-roa-creation-recommendations-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-08-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the different criterias over ROA's creation,
   a possible classification of organizations and an argument about the
   most recommended criteria for each case.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sidr-roa-creation-recommendations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sidr-roa-creation-recommendations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/