Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-openpgp-mailnews-header-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 06:50:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The "OpenPGP" mail and news header field
        Authors         : Atom Smasher
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-openpgp-mailnews-header-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-08-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the "OpenPGP" mail and news header field.
   The field provide information about the sender's OpenPGP key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-openpgp-mailnews-header/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-openpgp-mailnews-header-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-openpgp-mailnews-header-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/