Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-thecurve25519function-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 06:16:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Curve25519 Function
        Authors         : Watson Ladd
                          Rich Salz
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-thecurve25519function-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-08-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Curve25519 function, an ECDH (Elliptic-
   Curve Diffie-Hellman) key-agreement scheme for use in cryptographic
   applications.  It was designed with performance and security in mind.
   This document is based on information in the public domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-thecurve25519function/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-thecurve25519function-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-thecurve25519function-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/