Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 22:35:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Identification of provisioning domains
        Authors         : Suresh Krishnan
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-08-29

Abstract:
   The MIF working group is producing a solution to solve the issues
   that are associated with nodes that can be attached to multiple
   networks.  This document describes several methods of generating
   identification information for provisioning them and a format for
   carrying such identification in configuration protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-id-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/