Subject: I-D Action: draft-newman-email-deep-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2014 09:12:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deployable Enhanced Email Privacy (DEEP)
        Authors         : Keith Moore
                          Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-newman-email-deep-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2014-08-16

Abstract:
   This specification defines a set of requirements and facilities
   designed to improve email privacy.  This provides mechanisms intended
   to increase use of already deployed Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   technology, provide a model for mail user agents privacy assurance,
   and enable mail service providers to advertise improved TLS privacy
   facilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newman-email-deep/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newman-email-deep-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-newman-email-deep-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/