Subject: I-D Action: draft-campbell-oauth-sts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 05:59:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange: an STS for the REST of us
        Author          : Brian Campbell
	Filename        : draft-campbell-oauth-sts-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-08-08

Abstract:
   An OAuth 2.0 framework for exchanging security tokens enabling
   authorization servers to act as lightweight HTTP and JSON based
   security token services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campbell-oauth-sts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-oauth-sts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/