Subject: I-D Action: draft-umair-multiple-trill-campus-to-lan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 04:12:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL-campus-name
        Author          : Mohammed Umair
	Filename        : draft-umair-multiple-trill-campus-to-lan-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-08-12

Abstract:
   TRILL supports multi-access LAN (Local Area Network) links that can
   have multiple end stations and RBridges attached.  Where multiple
   RBridges are attached to a link, native traffic to and from end
   stations on that link is handled by a subset of those RBridges called
   "Appointed Forwarders", with the intent that native traffic in each
   VLAN (Virtual LAN) be handled by at most one RBridge. But when two
   trill campuses are connected through a LAN network, AF selection for
   each campus should be selected differently. This type of scenario
   occurs when two different TRILL Campuses are connected to single LAN
   and want access to common set of VLAN's.

   The following paper is an attempt to handle such scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-umair-multiple-trill-campus-to-lan/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-umair-multiple-trill-campus-to-lan-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/