Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuhn-aqm-eval-guidelines-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 02:33:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AQM Characterization Guidelines
        Authors         : Nicolas Kuhn
                          Preethi Natarajan
                          David Ros
                          Naeem Khademi
	Filename        : draft-kuhn-aqm-eval-guidelines-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-08-11

Abstract:
   Unmanaged large buffers in today's networks have given rise to a slew
   of performance issues.  These performance issues can be addressed by
   some form of Active Queue Management (AQM), optionally in combination
   with a packet scheduling scheme such as fair queuing.  The IETF AQM
   and packet scheduling working group was formed to standardize AQM
   schemes that are robust, easily implemented, and successfully
   deployed in today's networks.  This document describes various
   criteria for performing precautionary characterizations of AQM
   proposals.  This document also helps in ascertaining whether any
   given AQM proposal should be taken up for standardization by the AQM
   WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuhn-aqm-eval-guidelines/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuhn-aqm-eval-guidelines-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kuhn-aqm-eval-guidelines-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/