Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwartz-rtcweb-return-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:30:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recursively Encapsulated TURN (RETURN) for Connectivity and Privacy in WebRTC
        Author          : Benjamin M. Schwartz
	Filename        : draft-schwartz-rtcweb-return-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-08-27

Abstract:
   In the context of WebRTC, the concept of a local TURN proxy has been
   suggested, but not reviewed in detail.  WebRTC applications are
   already using TURN to enhance connectivity and privacy.  This
   document explains how local TURN proxies and WebRTC applications can
   work together.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwartz-rtcweb-return/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schwartz-rtcweb-return-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schwartz-rtcweb-return-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/