Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 20:57:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Management Information Base (MIB) for the PCE Communications Protocol (PCEP) for Path-Key based Confidentiality in Inter-Domain Path Computation.
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-08.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-08-04

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes managed objects for modeling of the Path
   Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for communications
   between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a Path Computation
   Element (PCE), or between two PCEs when path-key-based
   confidentiality in inter-domain path computation is requested.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-pathkey-mib-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/