Subject: I-D Action: draft-becker-core-coap-sms-gprs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2014 00:51:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport of CoAP over SMS
        Authors         : Markus Becker
                          Kepeng Li
                          Koojana Kuladinithi
                          Thomas Poetsch
	Filename        : draft-becker-core-coap-sms-gprs-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-08-08

Abstract:
   Short Message Service (SMS) of mobile cellular networks is frequently
   used in Machine-To-Machine (M2M) communications, such as for
   telematic devices.  The service offers small packet sizes and high
   delays just as other typical low-power and lossy networks (LLNs),
   i.e. 6LoWPANs.  The design of the Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) [RFC7252], that took the limitations of LLNs into account, is
   thus also applicable to other transports.  The adaptation of CoAP to
   SMS transport mechanisms is described in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-becker-core-coap-sms-gprs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-becker-core-coap-sms-gprs-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-becker-core-coap-sms-gprs-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/