Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 08:21:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recommendations on Filtering of IPv6 Packets Containing IPv6 Extension Headers
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Ronald P. Bonica
	Filename        : draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-08-26

Abstract:
   This document provides advice on the filtering of IPv6 packets based
   on the IPv6 Extension Headers and the IPv6 options they contain.
   Additionally, it discusses the operational and interoperability
   implications of discarding packets based on the IPv6 Extension
   Headers and IPv6 options they contain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-opsec-ipv6-eh-filtering-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/