Subject: I-D Action: draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 10:24:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application-Initiated Flow High Availability Awareness through PCP
        Authors         : Suresh Vinapamula
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-08-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism for a host to signal via PCP
   which connections should be protected against network failures.
   These connections will be elected to be subject to high availability
   mechanisms enabled at the network side.

   This approach assumes that aplications/users have more visibility
   about sensitive connections rather than any heuristic that can be
   enabled at the network side to guess which connections should be
   secured.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vinapamula-flow-ha/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vinapamula-flow-ha-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/