Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 21:37:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Problems with STUN long-term Authentication for TURN
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Alper Yegin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-08-18

Abstract:
   This document discusses some of the security and practical problems
   with the current Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)
   authentication for Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN) messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tram-auth-problems-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/