Subject: I-D Action: draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 08:58:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multimedia Conference Recording Use Cases and Requirements
        Authors         : Paul H. Kyzivat
                          Michael Yan
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-08-04

Abstract:
   The current work of SIPREC will soon finish.  As conferences are the
   key requirement for some environments, it is worth to explore several
   extensions and additional functionality to support multimedia
   conference recording.  SIPREC is not sufficient to record all the
   conference sessions via certain interactive media channels, like
   multi-user chat or screen sharing.

   This draft tries to show the use cases for multimedia conference
   recording and the requirements for how to work well under SIPREC
   mechanism.  The requirements ask for extensions to SIP that will
   manage delivery of RTP media sessions, including content media
   defined by [RFC4796] , and MSRP media sessions to a recording device.
   The recorded media sessions are all SIP-based.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kyzivat-siprec-conference-use-cases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/