Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 08:56:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Allocation Procedures for OTN Signal Type Subregistry to the GMPLS Signaling Parameters Registry
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Antonello Bonfanti
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ali-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-08-29

Abstract:
     IANA has defined an "OTN Signal Type" subregistry to the
     "Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling
     Parameters" registry. This draft proposes changes to OTN Signal
     Type subregistry to include Specification Required policies, as
     defined in [RFC5226].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ali-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/