Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 02:48:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TURN Extension for Third Party Authorization
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-08-27

Abstract:
   This document proposes the use of OAuth to obtain and validate
   ephemeral tokens that can be used for TURN authentication.  The usage
   of ephemeral tokens ensure that access to a TURN server can be
   controlled even if the tokens are compromised.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/