Subject: I-D Action: draft-learmonth-hackerspace-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 07:49:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Internet Message Header For Providing Hackerspace Affiliation Information
        Author          : Iain R. Learmonth
	Filename        : draft-learmonth-hackerspace-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-08-11

Abstract:
   This memo presents a new Internet message header that allows the
   sender of Internet messages to provide hackerspace affiliation
   information to the recipients.  Recipients of Internet messages can
   use this header to look up the hackerspace affiliation of the sender
   of the message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-learmonth-hackerspace-header/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-learmonth-hackerspace-header-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/