Subject: I-D Action: draft-klensin-rfc1846bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 12:51:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SMTP 521 Reply Code
        Author          : John C Klensin
	Filename        : draft-klensin-rfc1846bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-08-11

Abstract:
   This memo defines a new Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) reply
   code, 521, which one may use to indicate that an Internet host does
   not accept incoming mail.  It is a standards track replacement for
   the earlier, experimental, RFC 1846 without any substantive changes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klensin-rfc1846bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klensin-rfc1846bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/