Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6man-flow-label-for-rpl-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 08:40:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IPv6 Flow Label within a RPL domain
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6man-flow-label-for-rpl-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-08-04

Abstract:
   This document present how the Flow Label can be used inside a RPL
   domain as a replacement to the RPL option and provides rules for the
   root to set and reset the Flow Label when forwarding between the
   inside of RPL domain and the larger Internet, in both direction.
   This new operation saves 44 bits in each frame, and an eventual IP-
   in-IP encapsulation within the RPL domain that is required for all
   packets that reach outside of the RPL domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6man-flow-label-for-rpl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6man-flow-label-for-rpl-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-6man-flow-label-for-rpl-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/