Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-l2vpn-vpls-bd-tagging-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 19:23:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tagging Customer Bridge Domains in VPLS
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Bin Wang
                          Liang Xia
                          Jie Hu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-l2vpn-vpls-bd-tagging-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-08-11

Abstract:
   This document proposes to use Customer VLAN ID as an identifier for
   traffic isolation in Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS). In this way,
   multiple bridge domains of customers can share a single VPLS instance
   while their traffic are separated. With this proposal, Service
   Providers can be relieved from the heavy provisioning overhead of
   large number of pseudowires in the environment where a mass of bridge
   domains need be connected.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-l2vpn-vpls-bd-tagging/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-l2vpn-vpls-bd-tagging-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-l2vpn-vpls-bd-tagging-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/