Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-lsa-extend-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:49:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPFv2 LSA Extendibility
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Rob Shakir
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-lsa-extend-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-08-11

Abstract:
   OSPFv2 requires functional extension beyond what can readily be done
   with the fixed-format Link State Advertisements (LSAs) as described
   in RFC 2323.  This document defines OSPF opaque LSAs based on Type-
   Length-Value (TLV) tuples that can be used to associate additional
   attributes with advertised prefixes or links.  The OSPF opaque LSAs
   are optional and fully backward compatible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-lsa-extend/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-lsa-extend-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/