Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 06:17:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Gap Analysis for Operating IPv6-only MPLS Networks
        Authors         : Wesley George
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-08-25

Abstract:
   This document reviews the Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
   protocol suite in the context of IPv6 and identifies gaps that must
   be addressed in order to allow MPLS-related protocols and
   applications to be used with IPv6-only networks.  This document is
   not intended to highlight a particular vendor's implementation (or
   lack thereof) in the context of IPv6-only MPLS functionality, but
   rather to focus on gaps in the standards defining the MPLS suite.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/