Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-gateways-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 06:33:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebRTC Gateways
        Author          : Harald Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-gateways-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-08-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies conformance requirements for a class of
   WebRTC devices called "WebRTC gateways".

   This type of device forms interconnects between WebRTC browsers and
   devices that are not WebRTC browsers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-gateways/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-gateways-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/