Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stox-chat-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2014 07:53:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP-TO-XMPP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): One-to-One Text Chat Sessions
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stox-chat-08.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-08-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a bidirectional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of instant messages in the context of a one-to-one chat
   session between a user of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and a
   user of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP).
   Specifically for SIP text chat, this document specifies a mapping to
   the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stox-chat/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stox-chat-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stox-chat-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/