Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-idr-flowspec-evpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 17:20:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for EVPN
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Qiandeng Liang
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-hao-idr-flowspec-evpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-08-19

Abstract:
   This document defines BGP flow-spec extension for Ethernet traffic
   filtering in EVPN network. A new BGP NLRI type (AFI=25, SAFI=TBD)
   value is proposed to identify EVPN flow-spec application. A new
   subset of component types and extended community also are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-idr-flowspec-evpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-idr-flowspec-evpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/