Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-idr-flowspec-mpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 11:33:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for MPLS Flow
        Author          : Dan Ma
	Filename        : draft-ma-idr-flowspec-mpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-08-12

Abstract:
   Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules [RFC5575] specifies BGP SAFI
   133/134 and NLRI types/extended communities to propagate the native IP
   flow information for the purpose of dropping, rate limiting or filtering.

   This proposal extends the current [RFC5575], adds more specifications to
   propagate MPLS flow information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-idr-flowspec-mpls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ma-idr-flowspec-mpls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/