Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-scim-core-schema-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 13:27:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the System for Cross-domain Identity Management Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : System for Cross-Domain Identity Management: Core Schema
        Authors         : Kelly Grizzle
                          Phil Hunt
                          Erik Wahlstroem
                          Chuck Mortimore
	Filename        : draft-ietf-scim-core-schema-09.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2014-08-29

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-Domain Identity Management (SCIM) specifications
   are designed to make identity management in cloud based applications
   and services easier.  The specification suite builds upon experience
   with existing schemas and deployments, placing specific emphasis on
   simplicity of development and integration, while applying existing
   authentication, authorization, and privacy models.  Its intent is to
   reduce the cost and complexity of user management operations by
   providing a common user schema and extension model, as well as
   binding documents to provide patterns for exchanging this schema
   using HTTP protocol.

   This document provides a platform neutral schema and extension model
   for representing users and groups and other resource types in JSON
   format.  This schema is intended for exchange and use with cloud
   service providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-core-schema/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-scim-core-schema-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-scim-core-schema-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/