Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-6man-cga-attack-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 02:59:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Possible Attack on Cryptographically Generated Addresses (CGA)
        Authors         : Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Christoph Meinel
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-6man-cga-attack-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-08-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the possible attacks with the use of
   Cryptographically Generated Addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-6man-cga-attack/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-6man-cga-attack-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rafiee-6man-cga-attack-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/