Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6lo-rpl-nhc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 08:10:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A compression mechanism for the RPL option
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lo-rpl-nhc-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-08-28

Abstract:
   This document proposes a compression mechanism for the RPL option.
   This operation saves up to 48 bits in each frame compared to RFC
   6553.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lo-rpl-nhc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6lo-rpl-nhc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/