Subject: I-D Action: draft-osterweil-dane-ent-email-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 07:39:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enterprise Requirements for Secure Email Key Management
        Authors         : Eric Osterweil
                          Scott Rose
                          Doug Montgomery
	Filename        : draft-osterweil-dane-ent-email-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-08-26

Abstract:
   Individuals and organizations have expressed a wish to have the
   ability to send encrypted and/or digitally signed email end-to-end.
   One key obstacle to end-to-end email security is the difficulty in
   discovering, obtaining, and validating email credentials across
   administrative domains.  This document addresses foreseeable adoption
   obstacles for DANE's cryptographic key management for email in
   enterprises, and outlines requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-osterweil-dane-ent-email-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-osterweil-dane-ent-email-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/