Subject: I-D Action: draft-khc-spring-openflow-interworking-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 09:38:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPRING OpenFlow Interworking Use Cases
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Hakki Cankaya
	Filename        : draft-khc-spring-openflow-interworking-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-08-07

Abstract:
   This draft discusses interworking (IW) of OpenFlow and Segment
   routing.  Several possible scenarios are introduced in this document.
   We believe that such discussion and research are helpful for both
   deployment/implementation and wider acceptance of the segment routing
   technology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khc-spring-openflow-interworking-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khc-spring-openflow-interworking-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/