Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 18:50:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Design Choices for IPv6 Networks
        Authors         : Philip Matthews
                          Victor Kuarsingh
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-09-04

Abstract:
   This document presents advice on the design choices that arise when
   designing IPv6 networks (both dual-stack and IPv6-only).  The
   intended audience is someone designing an IPv6 network who is
   knowledgeable about best current practices around IPv4 network
   design, and wishes to learn the corresponding practices for IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/