Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 06:33:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The NULL Authentication Method in IKEv2 Protocol
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-09-14

Abstract:
   This document introduces the NULL Authentication Method for the IKEv2
   Protocol.  This method provides a way to omit peer authentication in
   the IKEv2.  It may be used to preserve anonymity of or in the
   situations, where no trust relationship exists between the parties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ikev2-null-auth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/