Subject: I-D Action: draft-zaalouk-supa-configuration-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 06:31:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Configuration of Shared Unified Policy Automation (SUPA)
        Authors         : Adel Zaalouk
                          Kostas Pentikousis
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
	Filename        : draft-zaalouk-supa-configuration-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2014-09-22

Abstract:
   Currently new services create new opportunities for both network
   providers and service providers. Shared Unified Policy Automation
   (SUPA) can provide application-based policies and means to model and
   program the abstract view of network infrastructure and service
   function interdependencies in order to support and feed network
   management and controlling. Such network management and controlling
   services that provide the required configuration and application
   programming interfaces may need a set of specified YANG models to
   achieve the aforementioned goal. This document defines a YANG data
   model for SUPA configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zaalouk-supa-configuration-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zaalouk-supa-configuration-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/