Subject: I-D Action: draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 16:59:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for Shared Unified Policy Automation (SUPA)
        Authors         : Georgios Karagiannis
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Tina Tsou
                          Qiong Sun
                          Diego Lopez
                          Parviz Yegani
	Filename        : draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-09-25

Abstract:
   As modern network management applications grow in scale
   and complexity, their demands and requirements on the supporting
   communication network increase.
   In particular, network operators are challenged to create a
   simplified view of their network infrastructure and help service
   developers on using and programming this simplified view rather than
   manipulating individual devices. In this context, providing service
   developers with a set of standard interfaces to configure and set
   policies on the network is essential.
   This document describes what has to be addressed in order to equip
   service providers with  a vendor neutral standardized application-
   based interfaces used to expose and define policies and n abstract
   view of network infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/