Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-i2rs-isis-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 01:51:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information model for IS-IS protocol
        Authors         : Nan Wu
                          Lixing Wang
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-wu-i2rs-isis-info-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2014-09-11

Abstract:
   IS-IS is a widely deployed link-state protocol in routing networks.
   During the past decades, it has been operated and maintained through
   typical CLI, SNMP and NETCONF.  With the expansion and complication
   of modern networks, the necessity for rapid and dynamic control has
   been increased.  The I2RS is a standard-based interface which
   provides a programmatic way to achieve this goal.

   This document specifies an information model for the IS-IS protocol
   to facilitate the definition of a standardized data model, which can
   be used to define interfaces to the IS-IS from an entity that may
   even be external to the routing system.  Based on standardized data
   model and interfaces, use cases of IGP protocols defined by I2RS-WG
   can be supported.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-i2rs-isis-info-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-i2rs-isis-info-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/