Subject: I-D Action: draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 09:56:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application-Level Profile Semantics (ALPS)
        Authors         : Mike Amundsen
                          Leonard Richardson
                          Mark W. Foster
	Filename        : draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-09-02

Abstract:
   This document describes ALPS, a data format for defining simple
   descriptions of application-level semantics, similar in complexity to
   HTML microformats.  An ALPS document can be used as a profile to
   explain the application semantics of a document with an application-
   agnostic media type (such as HTML, HAL, Collection+JSON, Siren,
   etc.).  This increases the reusability of profile documents across
   media types.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Distribution of this document is unlimited.  Comments should be sent
   to the IETF Media-Types mailing list (see [1]).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amundsen-richardson-foster-alps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/