Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 01:01:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Extension Headers in the Real World
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          J. Linkova
                          Tim Chown
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
	Filename        : draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-09-10

Abstract:
   This document summarizes the operational implications of IPv6
   extension headers, and presents real-world data regarding the extent
   to which packets with IPv6 extension headers are filtered in the
   public Internet, and where in the network such filtering occurs.
   Additionally, this document provides guidance to operators in
   troubleshooting IPv6 blackholes resulting from the use of IPv6
   extension headers, advice to protocol designers regarding the use of
   IPv6 extension headers, and a discussion of areas where further work
   might be needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/