Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-murdock-nato-nid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 10:56:04 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : URN Namespace for NATO
    Author(s)     : A. Murdock
    Filename      : draft-murdock-nato-nid
    Pages         : 8 
    Date          : 2014-09-19 
    
   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace
   primarily for uniquely identifying Extensible Markup Language (XML)
   artifacts that provide information about NATO message text formats
   and service specifications as described in various NATO standards
   [4], instructions and publications.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-murdock-nato-nid-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.