Subject: I-D Action: draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 13:58:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Case-Sensitive String Support in ABNF
        Author          : Paul Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-09-10

Abstract:
   This document extends the base definition of ABNF (Augmented Backus-
   Naur Form) to include a way to specify ASCII string literals that are
   matched in a case-sensitive manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kyzivat-case-sensitive-abnf-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/