Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-vhs-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 09:22:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statements of Virtualizing Home Services
        Authors         : Yiu L. Lee
                          Rajat Ghai
	Filename        : draft-lee-vhs-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-09-02

Abstract:
   Network Virtualization is proven a success to more effectively manage
   services in data center.  This draft states the motivations and
   problem statements of decoupling services from Customer Premises
   Equipment (CPE) and virtualizing them in the Network Service Provider
   (NSP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-vhs-ps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-vhs-ps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-vhs-ps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/