Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-architecture-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 06:54:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining (SFC) Architecture
        Authors         : Joel Halpern
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-architecture-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-09-20

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture for the specification,
   creation, and ongoing maintenance of Service Function Chains (SFC) in
   a network.  It includes architectural concepts, principles, and
   components used in the construction of composite services through
   deployment of SFCs.  This document does not propose solutions,
   protocols, or extensions to existing protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-architecture-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-architecture-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/