Subject: I-D Action: draft-kerwin-file-scheme-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 02:38:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The file URI Scheme
        Author          : Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-kerwin-file-scheme-12.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-09-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies the "file" Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   scheme, replacing the definition in RFC 1738.

Note to Readers (To be removed by the RFC Editor)

   This draft should be discussed on its github project page
   <https://github.com/phluid61/internet-drafts/>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kerwin-file-scheme/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kerwin-file-scheme-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kerwin-file-scheme-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/