Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawkins-irtf-newrg-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:59:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An IRTF Primer for IETF Participants
        Author          : Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-irtf-newrg-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-09-23

Abstract:
   This document provides a high-level description of things for
   Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) participants to consider when
   bringing proposals for new research groups into the Internet Research
   Task Force (IRTF).  This document emphasizes differences in
   expectations between the two organizations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-irtf-newrg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawkins-irtf-newrg-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dawkins-irtf-newrg-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/