Subject: I-D Action: draft-frank-netconf-conformance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 05:21:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The mechanism to advertise schema conformance of NETCONF
        Authors         : Frank Feng
                          Xu Ye
	Filename        : draft-frank-netconf-conformance-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-09-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the unified mechanism to advertise schema
   conformance of the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-frank-netconf-conformance/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-frank-netconf-conformance-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/