Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-sfc-use-cases-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 03:57:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining (SFC) General Use Cases
        Authors         : Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Hongyu Li
                          Oliver Huang
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Nicolai Leymann
                          Qiao Fu
                          Qiong Sun
                          Chuong Pham
                          Changcheng Huang
                          Jiafeng Zhu
                          Peng He
	Filename        : draft-liu-sfc-use-cases-08.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-09-17

Abstract:
   The delivery of value-added services relies on the invocation of
   advanced Service Functions in a sequential order.  This mechanism is
   called Service Function Chaining (SFC).  The set of involved Service
   Functions and their order depends on the service context and other
   deployment-specific considerations.

   Having a single use case document eases the effort of deriving
   requirements that are to be met by SFC solution(s).  Moreover, it
   allows to identify commonalities between the various use cases that
   are of interest.  This document presents a set of general use cases
   of Service Function Chaining (SFC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-sfc-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-sfc-use-cases-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-sfc-use-cases-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/