Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2014 14:28:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DNSSEC Roadblock Avoidance
        Authors         : Wes Hardaker
                          Olafur Gudmundsson
                          Suresh Krishnaswamy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-09-02

Abstract:
   This document describes problems that a DNSSEC aware resolver/
   application might run into within a non-compliant infrastructure.  It
   outline potential detection and mitigation techniques.  The scope of
   the document is to create a shared approache to detect and overcome
   network issues that a DNSSEC software/system may face.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-dnssec-roadblock-avoidance-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/