Subject: I-D Action: draft-fsc-softwire-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 02:02:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 Source Address Option
        Authors         : Ian Farrer
                          Qi Sun
                          Yong Cui
	Filename        : draft-fsc-softwire-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-09-30

Abstract:
   DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 [RFC7341] describes a mechanism for dynamically
   configuring IPv4 over an IPv6-only network.  For DHCPv4 over DHCPv6
   to function with some IPv4-over-IPv6 softwire mechanisms, the
   operator must obtain information about the IPv4 address and Port Set
   ID allocated to the DHCP 4o6 client, as well as the /128 IPv6 prefix
   that the client will use as the source of IPv4-in-IPv6 tunnel.  This
   memo defines a DHCPv6 container option and two DHCPv6 sub-options
   used to communicate the source tunnel IPv6 address between the DHCP
   4o6 client and server.  It is designed to work in conjunction with
   the IPv4 address allocation process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fsc-softwire-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fsc-softwire-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fsc-softwire-dhcp4o6-saddr-opt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/