Subject: I-D Action: draft-penno-sfc-yang-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 11:55:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Service Function Chaining
        Authors         : Reinaldo Penno
                          Paul Quinn
	Filename        : draft-penno-sfc-yang-07.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2014-09-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Service Function Chains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-penno-sfc-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-penno-sfc-yang-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-penno-sfc-yang-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/