Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 23:51:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Hypertext Transfer Protocol Status Code 308 (Permanent Redirect)
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-09-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies the additional Hypertext Transfer Protocol
   (HTTP) status code 308 (Permanent Redirect).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-rfc7238bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:18:46 +0100

> WGLC for this finished last week. This draft contains the fix to the IANA
> considerations I mentioned earlier on.
>
> Mark: I believe this can be sent to the IESG.

Sounds like a plan.  As soon as I get a shepherd writeup....

Barry