Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 01:19:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for MPLS-TP Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
        Authors         : Li Zhang
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Sam K. Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2014-09-25

Abstract:
   This document presents the YANG Data model for MPLS-TP OAM, including
   the basic functions of Fault Management and Performance Monitoring.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/