Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 10:17:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Negotiating Media Multiplexing Using the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Harald Tveit Alvestrand
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-11.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2014-09-22

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new SDP Grouping Framework extension,
   'BUNDLE'.  The extension can be used with the Session Description
   Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer mechanism to negotiate the usage of a
   single 5-tuple for sending and receiving media associated with
   multiple SDP media descriptions ("m=").  This is referred to as
   bundled media.  This specification also defines a new SDP attribute,
   'bundle-only', which can be used to request that specific media is
   only used if bundled.

   This specification also updates sections 5.1, 8.1 and 8.2 of RFC
   3264.  The update allows an answerer to assign a non-zero port value
   to an "m=" line in an SDP answer, even if the "m=" line in the
   associated SDP offer contained a zero port value.

   This specification also defines a new RTP SDES item, and a new RTP
   header extension, that can be used to carry a value that associates
   RTP/RTCP packets with a specific media description.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-bundle-negotiation-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/