Subject: I-D Action: draft-george-ipv6-support-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 06:32:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Support Within IETF work
        Authors         : Wesley George
                          Lee Howard
	Filename        : draft-george-ipv6-support-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-09-30

Abstract:
   This document recommends that the IETF formally require its standards
   work to be IP version agnostic or to explicitly include support for
   IPv6, with some exceptions, to ensure that it is possible to operate
   without dependencies on IPv4.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-george-ipv6-support/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-george-ipv6-support-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-george-ipv6-support-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/