Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-i2rs-ospf-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 19:09:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS Information Model for OSPF protocol
        Authors         : Eric Wu
                          Lixing Wang
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-wang-i2rs-ospf-info-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2014-09-26

Abstract:
   As one of well-known link-state protocols, OSPF has been widely used
   in the routing of intra domain networks.  During the past decades, it
   has been deployed with the help of typical interfaces such as CLI,
   SNMP and NETCONF.  As modern networks grow in scale and complexity,
   the necessity for rapid and dynamic control has been increased.  The
   I2RS is a standard-based interface which provides a programmatic way
   to achieve this goal.

   This document specifies an information model for the OSPF protocol to
   facilitate the definition of a standardized data model, which can be
   used to define interfaces to the OSPF from an entity that may even be
   external to the routing system.  Based on standardized data model and
   interfaces, use cases of IGP protocols defined by I2RS-WG can be
   supported.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-i2rs-ospf-info-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-i2rs-ospf-info-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/