Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 11:51:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: Pseudo-Nickname for Active-active Access
        Authors         : Hongjun Zhai
                          Tissa Senevirathne
                          Radia Perlman
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-09-05

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol provides support for flow level multi-pathing for both
   unicast and multi-destination traffic in networks with arbitrary
   topology. Active-active access at the TRILL edge is the extension of
   these characteristics to end stations that are multiply connected to
   a TRILL campus. In this document, the edge RBridge (TRILL switch)
   group providing active-active access to such an end station can be
   represented as a Virtual RBridge. Based on the concept of Virtual
   RBridge along with its pseudo-nickname, this document facilitates the
   TRILL active-active access of such end stations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-pseudonode-nickname-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/