Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 12:16:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Overview of Source Address Dependent Routing
        Author          : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-09-04

Abstract:
   This document presents an overview source address dependent routing.
   Different architectures are introduced and with their help, why
   source address dependent routing is needed is explained.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/