Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-actn-multidomain-dci-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 11:43:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACTN Use Case for Multi-domain Data Center Interconnect
        Author          : Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-fang-actn-multidomain-dci-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-09-29

Abstract:
   This document discusses a use case for data center operators that
   need to interface multi-domain transport networks to offer their
   global data center applications and services. As data center
   operators face multi-domain and diverse transport technology,
   interoperability based on standard-based abstraction is required to
   support dynamic and flexible applications and services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-actn-multidomain-dci/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-actn-multidomain-dci-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fang-actn-multidomain-dci-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/