Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-dhc-dhcpv6-failure-detection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 05:07:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Detection of Primary Server Failure in DHCPv6 Failover
        Authors         : Lanshan Zhang
                          Wanying Jia
                          Yuchi Chen
                          Shenghui Yan
	Filename        : draft-zhang-dhc-dhcpv6-failure-detection-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-09-12

Abstract:
   In DHCPv6 failover scenario an automatical failure detection
   capability may be desirable.  This document describes a detection
   method, with which the secondary server can detect the link failure
   between the primary server and clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-dhc-dhcpv6-failure-detection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-dhc-dhcpv6-failure-detection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/