Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-chacha-tls-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 03:09:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The ChaCha Stream Cipher for Transport Layer Security
        Authors         : Adam Langley
                          Wan-Teh Chang
                          Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
                          Joachim Strombergson
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-chacha-tls-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-09-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the ChaCha stream cipher with
   HMAC-SHA1 and Poly1305 in Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram
   Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-chacha-tls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-chacha-tls-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mavrogiannopoulos-chacha-tls-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/