Subject: I-D Action: draft-kerwin-file-scheme-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2014 04:28:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The file URI Scheme
        Author          : Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-kerwin-file-scheme-11.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-09-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies the file Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   scheme.

Note to Readers (To be removed by the RFC Editor)

   This draft should be discussed on its github project page ([GITHUB]).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kerwin-file-scheme/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kerwin-file-scheme-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kerwin-file-scheme-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/