Subject: I-D Action: draft-pritikin-bootstrapping-keyinfrastructures-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 01:19:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bootstrapping Key Infrastructures
        Authors         : Max Pritikin
                          Michael H. Behringer
                          Steinthor Bjarnason
	Filename        : draft-pritikin-bootstrapping-keyinfrastructures-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-09-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies automated bootstrapping of an key
   infrastructure using vendor installed IEEE 802.1AR manufacturing
   installed certificates, in combination with a vendor based cloud
   service.  Before being authenticated, a new device has only link-
   local connectivity, and does not require a routable address.  When a
   vendor cloud service is provided devices can be forced to join only
   specific domains but for contrained environments we describe a
   variety of options that allow bootstrapping to proceed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pritikin-bootstrapping-keyinfrastructures/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pritikin-bootstrapping-keyinfrastructures-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pritikin-bootstrapping-keyinfrastructures-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/