Subject: I-D Action: draft-groves-clue-partial-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 17:21:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CLUE Partial Updates
        Authors         : Christian Groves
                          Weiwei Yang
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-groves-clue-partial-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-09-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes a method for using partial updates in CLUE
   Advertisements to update the CLUE data model.  It uses the XML patch
   operations defined in [RFC5261]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-clue-partial-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-clue-partial-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/