Subject: I-D Action: draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 11:39:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): Auxiliary Object Class 'mailboxRelatedObject'
        Author          : Michael Stroeder
	Filename        : draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-07.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-09-26

Abstract:
   This document defines the auxiliary object class
   'mailboxRelatedObject' that can be used to associate an arbitrary
   object with an Internet mail address.  Furthermore an attribute
   'intlMailAddr' is defined for storing fully internationalized
   Internet mail addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stroeder-mailboxrelatedobject-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/