Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 11:48:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Configuration of Pro-Active Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for MPLS-based Transport Networks using LSP Ping
        Authors         : Elisa Bellagamba
                          Gregory Mirsky
                          Loa Andersson
                          Pontus Skoldstrom
                          Dave Ward
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-09-30

Abstract:
   This specification describes the configuration of pro-active MPLS-TP
   Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for a
   given LSP using a set of TLVs that are carried by the LSP-Ping
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-mpls-tp-oam-conf-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/