Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhuvan-bmwg-of-controller-benchmarking-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 15:55:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for SDN Controller Performance
        Authors         : Bhuvaneswaran Vengainathan
                          Anton Basil
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Mark Tassinari
	Filename        : draft-bhuvan-bmwg-of-controller-benchmarking-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-09-25

Abstract:
   This document defines the metrics and methodologies for measuring
   performance of SDN controllers. SDN controllers have been implemented
   with many varying designs, in order to achieve their intended network
   functionality. Hence, in this document the authors take the approach
   of considering an SDN controller as a black box, defining the metrics
   in a manner that is agnostic to protocols and network services
   supported by controllers. The intent of this document is to provide a
   standard mechanism to measure the performance of all controller
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhuvan-bmwg-of-controller-benchmarking/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhuvan-bmwg-of-controller-benchmarking-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bhuvan-bmwg-of-controller-benchmarking-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/