Subject: I-D Action: draft-que-dhc-dns-multi-dhcp-servers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 02:01:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Delete-Confirm Mechanism With Multi-DHCP-Servers
        Authors         : Xirong Que
                          Wenhong Wang
                          Lanshan Zhang
                          Lishan Li
	Filename        : draft-que-dhc-dns-multi-dhcp-servers-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-09-15

Abstract:
   Registering Self-generated IPv6 Addresses in DNS using DHCPv6
   describes a mechanism to register self-generated and statically
   configured addresses in DNS through a DHCPv6 server.  If there are
   multiple DHCPv6 servers within an administration domain, when the
   client extends the configuration, the coordination of multiple
   servers will be an important problem.  This document defines a
   mechanism to ensure that the servers can work correctly in updating
   DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-que-dhc-dns-multi-dhcp-servers/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-que-dhc-dns-multi-dhcp-servers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/