Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-isis-flowspec-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 02:47:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions for Flow Specification
        Authors         : Jianjie You
                          Qiandeng Liang
	Filename        : draft-you-isis-flowspec-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-09-25

Abstract:
   This document discusses the use cases why IS-IS distributing flow
   specification (FlowSpec) routes is necessary.  One advantage is to
   mitigate the impacts of Denial-of-Service (DoS) attacks.  This
   document also defines a new IS-IS FlowSpec reachability TLV encoding
   format that can be used to distribute the FlowSpec routes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-isis-flowspec-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-isis-flowspec-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/