Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-bier-encapsulation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 03:00:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER Encapsulation
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          S Somasundaram
	Filename        : draft-xu-bier-encapsulation-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-09-30

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) is a new multicast forwarding
   paradigm which doesn't require an explicit tree-building protocol and
   doesn't require intermediate routers to maintain any multicast state.
   This document proposes a transport-indepedent BIER encapsulation
   header which is applicable in any kind of transport networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-bier-encapsulation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-bier-encapsulation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/