Subject: I-D Action: draft-georgescu-ipv6-transition-tech-benchmarking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 20:21:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Transition Technologies Benchmarking Methodology
        Author          : Marius Georgescu
	Filename        : draft-georgescu-ipv6-transition-tech-benchmarking-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-09-23

Abstract:
   There are benchmarking methodologies addressing the performance of
   network interconnect devices which are IPv4 or IPv6-capable.
   However, the IPv6 transition technologies are outside of their
   scope. This document provides complementary guidelines for
   evaluating the performance of IPv6 transition technologies.  The
   methodology also includes a tentative metric for benchmarking
   scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-georgescu-ipv6-transition-tech-benchmarking/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-georgescu-ipv6-transition-tech-benchmarking-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/