Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-secauth-usecase-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 06:23:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secauth Usecases and Requirements
        Author          : Hosnieh Rafiee
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-secauth-usecase-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-09-23

Abstract:
   This document aims to explain the requirement and usecases for
   reducing gaps in first point of trusts during secure
   authentication/authorization of nodes without the need of any CA. It
   focuses on the use of network layer security approaches for this
   purpose. Privacy requirement is also one of the important topic that
   will be addressed in this draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-secauth-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-secauth-usecase-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rafiee-secauth-usecase-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/