Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xmpp-websocket-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 19:48:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An XMPP Sub-protocol for WebSocket
        Authors         : Lance Stout
                          Jack Moffitt
                          Eric Cestari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xmpp-websocket-10.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-09-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a binding for the XMPP protocol over a
   WebSocket transport layer.  A WebSocket binding for XMPP provides
   higher performance than the current HTTP binding for XMPP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-websocket/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xmpp-websocket-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-websocket-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/