Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 19:36:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Attribute-Value Pairs For Provisioning Customer Equipment Supporting IPv4-Over-IPv6 Transitional Solutions
        Authors         : Cathy Zhou
                          T. Taylor
                          Qiong Sun
                          M. Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-09-23

Abstract:
   During the transition from IPv4 to IPv6, customer equipment may have
   to support one of the various transition methods that have been
   defined for carrying IPv4 packets over IPv6.  This document
   enumerates the information that needs to be provisioned on a customer
   edge router to support a list of transition techniques based on
   tunneling IPv4 in IPv6, with a view to defining reusable components
   for a reasonable transition path between these techniques.  To the
   extent that the provisioning is done dynamically, AAA support is
   needed to provide the information to the network server responsible
   for passing the information to the customer equipment.  This document
   specifies Diameter (RFC 6733) attribute-value pairs to be used for
   that purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-dime-4over6-provisioning-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/