Subject: I-D Action: draft-murdock-nato-nid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 04:19:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URN Namespace for NATO
        Author          : Aidan Murdock
	Filename        : draft-murdock-nato-nid-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-09-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace
   primarily for uniquely identifying Extensible Markup Language (XML)
   artifacts that provide information about NATO message text formats
   and service specifications as described in various NATO standards
   [4], instructions and publications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murdock-nato-nid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murdock-nato-nid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murdock-nato-nid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/