Subject: I-D Action: draft-yu-oauth-token-translation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 15:25:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Kerberos Token Translation Service for OAuth
        Author          : Tom Yu
	Filename        : draft-yu-oauth-token-translation-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-09-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a Token Translation Service that allows a
   site to use an existing Kerberos infrastructure to provide
   authentication in an OAuth 2.0 web service environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yu-oauth-token-translation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yu-oauth-token-translation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/