Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-precis-codepoints-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 18:42:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PRECIS Codepoint Table
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-precis-codepoints-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2014-09-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a codepoint table, current at the time of
   publication, that results from applying the rules defined in the
   PRECIS framework specification to the code points of version 7.0 of
   the Unicode specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-precis-codepoints/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-precis-codepoints-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/