Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 14:41:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Curve25519 for ephemeral key exchange in Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Authors         : Simon Josefsson
                          Manuel Pegourie-Gonnard
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-09-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of Curve25519 for ephemeral key
   exchange in the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol, as well as
   its DTLS variant.  It updates RFC 5246 (TLS 1.2) and RFC 4492
   (Elliptic Curve Cryptography for TLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-tls-curve25519-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/