Subject: I-D Action: draft-liang-ospf-flowspec-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 02:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Extensions for Flow Specification
        Authors         : Qiandeng Liang
                          Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-liang-ospf-flowspec-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-09-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a new OSPF flow specification (FlowSpec) Opaque
   Link State Advertisement (LSA) encoding format that can be used to
   distribute traffic flow specifications.

   Additionally, this document proposes to assign label for the FlowSpec
   route in order to generate one or more LSPs, which would improve the
   route lookup performance in the data plane.

   For the network not deploying BGP or the internal nodes in an AS, it
   is expected to extend IGP (Interior Gateway Protocol ) to distribute
   FlowSpec routes.  One application is to mitigate denial-of-service
   attacks as close to the attacker as possible, the other is to
   generate LSPs for the FlowSpec routes in the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liang-ospf-flowspec-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liang-ospf-flowspec-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/