Subject: I-D Action: draft-singh-mmusic-mprtp-sdp-extension-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 09:35:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath RTP (MPRTP) attribute in Session Description Protocol
        Authors         : Varun Singh
                          Joerg Ott
                          Teemu Karkkainen
                          Ralf Globisch
                          Thomas Schierl
	Filename        : draft-singh-mmusic-mprtp-sdp-extension-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-09-30

Abstract:
   Multipath RTP (MPRTP) is an extension to the Real-time Transport
   Protocol (RTP) that allows multi-homed endpoints to take advantage of
   the availability of multiple Internet paths between endpoints to send
   /receive media packets.  This document describes how to express the
   interface advertisement and negotiation during session setup in SDP
   (Session Description Protocol).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-singh-mmusic-mprtp-sdp-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-singh-mmusic-mprtp-sdp-extension-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-singh-mmusic-mprtp-sdp-extension-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/