Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-dhc-stable-privacy-addresses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 05:37:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Method for Generating Semantically Opaque Interface Identifiers with Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
	Filename        : draft-gont-dhc-stable-privacy-addresses-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-09-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for generating IPv6 Interface
   Identifiers to be used by Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for
   IPv6 (DHCPv6) servers.  This method results in stable addresses
   within each subnet, even in the presence of multiple DHCPv6 servers
   or even DHCPv6 server reinstallments.  This method is a
   DHCPv6-variant of the method specified in RFC 7217 for IPv6 Stateless
   Address Autoconfiguration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-dhc-stable-privacy-addresses/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-dhc-stable-privacy-addresses-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/