Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-lmap-collaboration-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2014 01:17:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use-cases for Collaborative LMAP
        Authors         : Lingli Deng
                          Rachel Huang
                          Shihui Duan
	Filename        : draft-deng-lmap-collaboration-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-09-01

Abstract:
   This document discusses the motivation and use-cases for
   collaborative LMAP practices, where multiple autonomous measurement
   systems collaborate together to help with QoE enhancement by ICPs,
   network performance monitory to guide ISP/Regulator coordination
   between autonomous network domains and/or regulatory policies and
   cross-boundary troubleshooting for complaints from end consumers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-lmap-collaboration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-lmap-collaboration-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-lmap-collaboration-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/