Subject: I-D Action: draft-hedin-ippm-type-p-monitor-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 08:41:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Differentiated Service Code Point and Explicit Congestion Notification Monitoring in Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
        Authors         : Jonas Hedin
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Steve Baillargeon
	Filename        : draft-hedin-ippm-type-p-monitor-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-09-30

Abstract:
   This document describes an OPTIONAL feature for TWAMP [RFC5357]
   allowing the monitoring of the Differentiated Service Code Point and
   Explicit Congestion Notification fields with the TWAMP-Test protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hedin-ippm-type-p-monitor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hedin-ippm-type-p-monitor-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hedin-ippm-type-p-monitor-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/