Subject: I-D Action: draft-bestler-transactional-subset-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 15:17:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Creation of Transactional Subset Multicast Groups
        Authors         : Caitlin Bestler
                          Robert Novak
	Filename        : draft-bestler-transactional-subset-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-09-10

Abstract:
   This memo presents techniques for controlling the membership of
   multicast groups which are constrained to be a subset of a pre-
   existing multicast group, where such subset groups are only used for
   short duration transactions which are multicast to a subset of the
   larger multicast group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bestler-transactional-subset-multicast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bestler-transactional-subset-multicast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/