Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-trill-evpn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 22:00:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL-EVPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-trill-evpn-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-09-30

Abstract:
   This document discusses how Ethernet VPN (E-VPN) technology is used
   to interconnect TRILL [TRILL] networks over an MPLS/IP network, with
   two key characteristics: C-MAC address transparency on the hand-off
   point and control-plane isolation among the interconnected TRILL
   networks.

Conventions

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-trill-evpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-trill-evpn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-trill-evpn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/