Subject: I-D Action: draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 02:28:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SIIT-DC: Dual Translation Mode
        Author          : Tore Anderson
	Filename        : draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-09-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension of the SIIT-DC
   [I-D.anderson-v6ops-siit-dc] architecture, which allows applications
   that are incompatible with IPv6, SIIT-DC and/or Network Address
   Translation in general to operate correctly in an SIIT-DC
   environment.  This is accomplished by introducing a new component
   called a SIIT-DC Host Agent, which reverses the translations made by
   an SIIT-DC Gateway.  The application is thus provided with seemingly
   native IPv4 connectivity.

   The reader is expected to be familiar with the SIIT-DC architecture
   described in [I-D.anderson-v6ops-siit-dc].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/