Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-rtcweb-telesmartpipe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 03:12:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations with RTCWeb in Telecom Smart Pipe
        Authors         : Jizhuang Zhao
                          Xin Yang
                          Peng Liang
                          Hua Ye
	Filename        : draft-zhao-rtcweb-telesmartpipe-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-09-26

Abstract:
   Smart Pipe Service is telecom operator's  opening of network capacities
   to ISPs, which can provide broadband speeding-up and QoS experience to
   end users. This document describes the mechanism to accelerate media
   stream transport in telecom operator's network of smart pipe for
   Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers (WebRTC). Compared with packet
   mark on browser side, this mechanism focus on platform side.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-rtcweb-telesmartpipe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhao-rtcweb-telesmartpipe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/