Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-i2rs-isis-dm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 16:51:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data model I2RS to IS-IS protocol
        Authors         : Lixing Wang
                          Susan Hares
                          Eric Wu
	Filename        : draft-wang-i2rs-isis-dm-00.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2014-09-26

Abstract:
   IS-IS is a widely deployed link-state protocol in routing networks.
   During the past decades, it has been operated and maintained through
   typical CLI, SNMP and NETCONF.  With the expansion and complication
   of modern networks, the necessity for rapid and dynamic control has
   been increased.  The I2RS is a standard-based interface which
   provides a programmatic way to achieve this goal.

   This document specifies a data model for the I2RS's interface to the
   IS-IS protocol based the I2RS IS-IS informational model (draft-ietf-
   wu-info-model-00).  These two models satisfy the requirements
   suggested by the I2RS use case requirements for the IGPs.  This yang
   data model can be used by I2RS client-agent protocol to program IS-IS
   routing entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-i2rs-isis-dm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-i2rs-isis-dm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/