Subject: I-D Action: draft-stjohns-alt-3777bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 19:07:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Selection and Tenure of IETF, IAB and IAOC Members
        Author          : Michael C StJohns
	Filename        : draft-stjohns-alt-3777bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2014-09-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the process by which the IETF selects the
   membership of the Internet Engineering Steering Group(IESG), the
   Internet Architecture Board (IAB) and the Internet Administrative
   Oversight Committee (IAOC) as well as the Chair of the IETF.  It also
   describes the manners in which such members may be removed from their
   positions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stjohns-alt-3777bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stjohns-alt-3777bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/