Subject: I-D Action: draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 10:06:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extension to the Link Management Protocol (LMP/DWDM -rfc4209) for Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Optical Line Systems to manage the application code of optical interface parameters in DWDM application
        Authors         : Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Gert Grammel
                          John E. Drake
                          Gabriele Galimberti
                          Zafar Ali
                          Ruediger Kunze
	Filename        : draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp-08.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-07-25

Abstract:
   This memo defines extensions to LMP(rfc4209) for managing Optical
   parameters associated with Wavelength Division Multiplexing (WDM)
   systems or characterized by the Optical Transport Network (OTN) in
   accordance with the Interface Application Identifier approach defined
   in ITU-T Recommendation G.698.2.[ITU.G698.2], G.694.1.[ITU.G694.1]
   and its extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dharinigert-ccamp-g-698-2-lmp-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/