Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tzdist-service-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:42:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Time Zone Data Distribution Service Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Time Zone Data Distribution Service
        Authors         : Michael Douglass
                          Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tzdist-service-01.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2014-09-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a time zone data distribution service that
   allows reliable, secure and fast delivery of time zone data to client
   systems such as calendaring and scheduling applications or operating
   systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tzdist-service/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tzdist-service-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tzdist-service-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/