Subject: I-D Action: draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 22:23:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for Shared Unified Policy Automation (SUPA)
        Authors         : Georgios Karagiannis
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Tina Tsou
                          Qiong Sun
                          Diego Lopez
                          Parviz Yegani
	Filename        : draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-09-22

Abstract:
   As modern network management applications grow in scale
   and complexity, their demands and requirements on the supporting
   communication network increase.
   In particular, network operators are challenged to create a
   simplified view of their network infrastructure and help service
   developers on using and programming this simplified view rather than
   manipulating individual devices. In this context, providing service
   developers with a set of standard interfaces to configure and set
   policies on the network is essential.
   This document describes what has to be addressed in order to equip
   service providers with standardized application-based interfaces used
   to expose and define policies and a simplified view of network
   infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/