Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 13:06:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architectural Introduction to the LISP Location-Identity Separation System
        Authors         : Albert Cabellos
                          Damien Saucez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-09-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP)
   architecture, its main operational mechanisms as well as its design
   rationale.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/