Subject: I-D Action: draft-oslebo-lmap-control-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 09:26:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG based Data Model for the LMAP Control Protocol
        Author          : Arne Oslebo
	Filename        : draft-oslebo-lmap-control-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2014-09-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the LMAP control
   protocol.  The model is based on measurement agents polling
   information from a controller.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oslebo-lmap-control-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oslebo-lmap-control-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/