Subject: I-D Action: draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 05:03:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Defining and Using Metadata with YANG
        Author          : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-09-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG extension statement that allows for
   defining metadata annotions in YANG modules.  The document also
   specifies the encoding of annotations and rules for annotating
   instances of YANG data nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-metadata-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/