Subject: I-D Action: draft-livingood-auth-dnssec-mistakes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 06:30:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Responsibility for Authoritative DNSSEC Mistakes
        Author          : Jason Livingood
	Filename        : draft-livingood-auth-dnssec-mistakes-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-09-24

Abstract:
   DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) is now entering widespread
   deployment.  However, domain signing tools and processes are not yet
   as mature and reliable as is the case for non-DNSSEC-related domain
   administration tools and processes.  Authoritative DNS operators
   should focus on improving these processes and establishing a high
   level of quality in their work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-livingood-auth-dnssec-mistakes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-livingood-auth-dnssec-mistakes-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-livingood-auth-dnssec-mistakes-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/