Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 23:10:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TCP Extended Data Offset Option
        Authors         : Joe Touch
                          Wesley M. Eddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-09-29

Abstract:
   TCP segments include a Data Offset field to indicate space for TCP
   options, but the size of the field can limit the space available for
   complex options that have evolved. This document updates RFC 793
   with an optional TCP extension to that space to support the use of
   multiple large options such as SACK with either TCP Multipath or TCP
   AO. It also explains why the initial SYN of a connection cannot be
   extending as a single segment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-tcp-edo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/