Subject: I-D Action: draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-federated-fs-reqs-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:05:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NFSv4 Multi-Domain FedFS Requirements
        Authors         : William A. (Andy) Adamson
                          Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-federated-fs-reqs-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-09-22

Abstract:
   This document describes constraints to the NFSv4.0 and NFSv4.1
   protocols as well as the use of multi-domain capable file systems,
   name resolution services, and security services required to fully
   enable a multi NFSv4 domain federated file system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-federated-fs-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-federated-fs-reqs-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-adamson-nfsv4-multi-domain-federated-fs-reqs-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/