Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-v6ops-xlat-prefix-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 06:22:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Discovery of the IPv6 Prefix in 464XLAT
        Authors         : Wendong Wang
                          Lanshan Zhang
                          Xirong Que
                          Lishan Li
                          Yuqi Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-v6ops-xlat-prefix-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-09-18

Abstract:
   The 464XLAT[RFC6877] provides a solution with limited IPv4
   connectivity across an IPv6-only network.  In the architecture, the
   CLAT must discover the PLAT-side translation IPv6 prefix.  This
   document defines a mechanism for CLAT to learn the IPv6 prefix used
   for protocol translation on an access network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-v6ops-xlat-prefix-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-v6ops-xlat-prefix-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/