Subject: I-D Action: draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 01:57:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SUPA Configuration and Policy Mapping
        Authors         : Kostas Pentikousis
                          Junru Lin
                          Yiyong Zha
	Filename        : draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-09-23

Abstract:
   Nowadays, the underlying network infrastructure grows in scale and
   complexity, which make it challenging for network operators to manage
   and configure the network. Deploying policy or configuration based
   on an abstract view of the underlying network is much better than
   manipulating each individual network element, however, in this case,
   the policy and configuration cannot be recognized by the network
   devices. This document describes guidelines for mapping configuration
   and policy into device-level configuration. The SUPA framework
   overview and primary procedures of mapping are proposed. Moreover, an
   exemplary mapping scenario is provided to illustrate the mechanism
   involved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/