Subject: I-D Action: draft-bray-privacy-choices-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:25:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy Choices for Internet Data Services
        Author          : Tim Bray
	Filename        : draft-bray-privacy-choices-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-09-10

Abstract:
   This document considers the factors Internet data service providers
   should consider when making choices concerning privacy options, and
   presents arguments in favor of choices resulting in more privacy for
   their services' users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bray-privacy-choices/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bray-privacy-choices-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/