Subject: I-D Action: draft-bouthors-sfc-md-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 00:33:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Metadata transport in SFC
        Author          : Nicolas Bouthors
	Filename        : draft-bouthors-sfc-md-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-09-19

Abstract:
   This draft describes the transport of metadata in Service Function
   Chains.

   It precises how metadata MAY be shared reliably by network devices
   and/or network services via Metadata Messages that can be exchanged
   offline or inline.

   It proposes IPFIX as a representation mechanism for SFC Metadata and
   SCTP as an optional transport mechanism to enable reliable
   transmission of Metadata in SFC

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bouthors-sfc-md/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bouthors-sfc-md-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/