Subject: I-D Action: draft-laber-smtp-impt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 07:53:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter Mail Provider Trust (IMPT): Mandatory use of Transport Layer Security (TLS) with Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
        Author          : Markus Laber
	Filename        : draft-laber-smtp-impt-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-09-08

Abstract:
   This memo describes the protocol called Inter Mail Provider Trust
   (IMPT) which ensures that a cryptographically secured communication
   channel is always established with Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   when delivering messages via Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
   between Mail Transfer Agents (MTAs) of pre-registered participants.
   Mainly the participants exchange SMTP routing information about their
   MTA infrastructure for this purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-laber-smtp-impt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-laber-smtp-impt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/