Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-icnrg-bloomfilterbased-name-resolution-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:27:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bloom Filter-based Flat Name Resolution System for ICN
        Authors         : Jungha Hong
                          Woojik Chun
                          Heeyoung Jung
	Filename        : draft-hong-icnrg-bloomfilterbased-name-resolution-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-09-16

Abstract:
   In information-centric networking (ICN), uniquely identifiable and
   location independent names are assigned directly to the named data
   which raises scalability issues and they get even worse with flat
   names. Accordingly, name resolution system required for lookup-by-
   name routing in ICN has to be designed to scale, also considering
   mobility support. In this draft, a bloom filter-based flat name
   resolution system (B-NRS) is proposed where the bloom filter as an
   aggregated form of names and hierarchical structure of the B-NRS are
   exploited to address the scalability issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-icnrg-bloomfilterbased-name-resolution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-icnrg-bloomfilterbased-name-resolution-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hong-icnrg-bloomfilterbased-name-resolution-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/