Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-isis-routable-ip-address-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 23:25:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Carrying Routable IP Addresses in IS-IS Router Capability TLV
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Uma Chunduri
	Filename        : draft-xu-isis-routable-ip-address-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-09-25

Abstract:
   This document proposes two new sub-TLVs of the IS-IS Router
   CAPABILITY TLV, called routable IPv4 address sub-TLV and routable
   IPv6 address sub-TLV respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-isis-routable-ip-address/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-isis-routable-ip-address-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-isis-routable-ip-address-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/