Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 21:48:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 3 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP-signaled end-system IP/VPNs.
        Authors         : Pedro Marques
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Nischal Sheth
                          Maria Napierala
                          Nabil Bitar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-09-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a solution in which the control plane
   protocol specified in BGP/MPLS IP VPNs [RFC4364] is used to provide a
   Virtual Network service to end-systems.  These end-systems may be
   used to provide network services or may directly host end-to-end
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/