Subject: I-D Action: draft-nandakumar-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 14:22:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA registration of SDP 'proto' attribute for transporting RTP Media over TCP under various RTP profiles.
        Author          : Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-nandakumar-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-09-18

Abstract:
   RTP provides end-to-end network transport functions suitable for
   applications transmitting real-time data, such as audio, video or
   simulation data, over multicast or unicast network services.  The
   data transport is augmented by a control protocol (RTCP) to allow
   monitoring of the data delivery in a manner scalable to large
   multicast networks, and to provide minimal control and identification
   functionality.

   This document describes how to express RTP media transport over TCP
   in SDP (Session Description Protocol) under various configurations.
   This document defines 'TCP/RTP/AVPF', 'TCP/RTP/SAVP', 'TCP/RTP/
   SAVPF', 'TCP/TLS/RTP/SAVP', 'TCP/TLS/RTP/SAVPF' protocol identifiers
   for SDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-proto-iana-registration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nandakumar-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/