Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 19:50:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-AS Option B between NVO3 and BGP/MPLS IP VPN network
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Lucy Yong
                          Susan Hares
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Shahram Davari
	Filename        : draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-09-16

Abstract:
   This draft describes the solution of inter-as option-B connection
   between NVO3 network and MPLS/IP VPN network. The ASBR located in
   NVO3 network is called ASBR-d, the control plane and data plane
   procedures at ASBR-d are specified in this document, they are
   different from traditional option-B ASBR defined in [RFC 4364].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-l3vpn-inter-nvo3-vpn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/