Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-i2rs-ospf-dm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2014 19:25:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data model for I2RS interface to the OSPF protocol
        Authors         : Lixing Wang
                          Susan Hares
                          Nan Wu
	Filename        : draft-wang-i2rs-ospf-dm-00.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2014-09-26

Abstract:
   OSPF (OSPFv2 and OSPFv3) is widely deployed link-state protocol in
   routing networks.  During the past decades, it has been operated and
   maintained through typical CLI, SNMP and NETCONF.  With the expansion
   and complication of modern networks, the necessity for rapid and
   dynamic control has been increased.  The I2RS is a standard-based
   interface which provides a programmatic way to achieve this goal.

   This document specifies an OSPF yang data model for the I2RS
   interface to OSPF.  This model is based on the the I2RS OSPF
   informational model (draft-ietf-wu-ospf-info-model-00) which
   satisfies the requirements suggested by the I2RS use case
   requirements for the IGPs.  This yang data model can be used by I2RS
   client-agent protocol to program OSPF routing entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-i2rs-ospf-dm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-i2rs-ospf-dm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/