Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 15:42:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Reference Path and Measurement Points for Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Trevor Burbridge
                          Sam Crawford
                          Phil Eardley
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-09-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a reference path for Large-scale Measurement of
   Broadband Access Performance (LMAP) and measurement points for
   commonly used performance metrics.  Other similar measurement
   projects may also be able to use the extensions described here for
   measurement point location.  The purpose is to create an efficient
   way to describe the location of the measurement point(s) used to
   conduct a particular measurement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-lmap-path-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/