Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-alpn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 03:54:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Application Layer Protocol Negotiation (ALPN) labels for Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) and its Usages
        Authors         : Prashanth Patil
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-alpn-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-09-16

Abstract:
   Application Layer Protocol Negotiation (ALPN) labels for Session
   Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) and its usages, such as Traversal
   Using Relays around NAT (TURN) and NAT discovery, are defined in this
   document to allow an application layer negotiate STUN and its usages
   within the Transport Layer Security (TLS) connection.  ALPN protocol
   identifiers defined in this document apply to both TLS and Datagram
   Transport Layer Security (DTLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-alpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-alpn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tram-alpn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/