Subject: I-D Action: draft-bouazizi-mmtp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 12:33:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPEG Media Transport Protocol (MMTP)
        Author          : Imed Bouazizi
	Filename        : draft-bouazizi-mmtp-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2014-09-30

Abstract:
   The MPEG Media Transport Protocol (MMTP) is a transport protocol that
   is designed to support download, progressive download, and streaming
   applications simultaneously.  MMTP provides a generic media streaming
   mode by optimizing the delivery of generic media data encapsulated
   according to the ISO-Base Media File Format (ISOBMFF).  In the file
   delivery mode, MMTP supports the delivery of any type of file.  MMTP
   may used in IP unicast or multicast delivery and supports both
   Forward Error Correction (FEC) and retransmissions for reliable
   delivery of content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bouazizi-mmtp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bouazizi-mmtp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bouazizi-mmtp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/