Subject: I-D Action: draft-bouazizi-sdp-descriptors-mmtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 14:18:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDP Descriptors for MMTP
        Author          : Imed Bouazizi
	Filename        : draft-bouazizi-sdp-descriptors-mmtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-09-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of SDP for the description of MPEG
   Media Transport protocol (MMTP) sessions.  It defines the parameters
   required to begin, join, receive data from, and/or end MMTP sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bouazizi-sdp-descriptors-mmtp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bouazizi-sdp-descriptors-mmtp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/