Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-aeroent-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2014 10:51:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AERO Enterprise Network Profile
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-aeroent-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-09-02

Abstract:
   Enterprise networks provide a secured data communications
   infrastructure built for the purpose of information sharing and
   increased productivity for end users within the organization.
   Enterprise networks are often organized as private Internets unto
   themselves that connect to the global Internet either not at all or
   via firewalls, proxies, and/or other network securing devices.  This
   document discusses an AERO enterprise network profile that outlines
   new and more flexible methods for connecting, tracking and managing
   mobile organizational assets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-aeroent/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-aeroent-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/