Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-ospf-routable-ip-address-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 11:22:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Carrying Routable IP Addresses in OSPF RI LSA
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Manav Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-xu-ospf-routable-ip-address-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-09-17

Abstract:
   This document proposes two new TLVs within the body of the OSPF
   Router Information (RI) Opaque LSA, called Routable IPv4 Address TLV
   and Routable IPv6 Address TLV.  Here the OSPF means both OSPFv2 and
   OSPFv3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-ospf-routable-ip-address/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-ospf-routable-ip-address-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-ospf-routable-ip-address-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/