Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 02:10:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Multicast Address With Embedded IPv4 Multicast Address
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jacni Qin
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Stig Venaas
                          Xing Li
                          Mingwei Xu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-09-24

Abstract:
   This document reserves one bit (M-bit) of the unicast prefix-based
   multicast IPv6 address for ASM and an IPv6 multicast prefix for SSM
   mode to be used in the context of IPv4-IPv6 interconnection.

   The document specifies an algorithmic translation of an IPv6
   multicast address to a corresponding IPv4 multicast address, and vice
   versa.  This algorithmic translation can be used in both IPv4-IPv6
   translation or encapsulation schemes.

   This document updates RFC 7371.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-64-multicast-address-format-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/