Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-6man-ssas-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 08:50:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Simple Secure Addressing Scheme for IPv6 AutoConfiguration (SSAS)
        Authors         : Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Christoph Meinel
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-6man-ssas-11.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-09-19

Abstract:
   Since performance and security are, both, two important criteria for
   a mechanism to be widely used by different nodes with various
   resources, the purpose of this document is to propose a mechanism for
   local security and to prevent IP spoofing. This mechanism also
   consider user's privacy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-6man-ssas/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-6man-ssas-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rafiee-6man-ssas-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/