Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-alpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:50:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Application Layer Protocol Negotiation (ALPN) for Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) and Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN)
        Authors         : Prashanth Patil
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Marc Petit-Huguenin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-alpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-09-10

Abstract:
   Application Layer Protocol Negotiation (ALPN) labels for the Session
   Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) and Traversal Using Relays around
   NAT (TURN) are defined in this document to allow the application
   layer to negotiate STUN, TURN within the Transport Layer Security
   (TLS) connection.  The STUN ALPN protocol identifier and TURN ALPN
   identifier applies to both TLS and Datagram Transport Layer Security
   (DTLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-alpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-alpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tram-alpn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/