Subject: I-D Action: draft-gilger-smart-object-security-workshop-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 00:05:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Report from the 'Smart Object Security Workshop', March 23, 2012, Paris, France
        Authors         : Johannes Gilger
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-gilger-smart-object-security-workshop-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-09-16

Abstract:
   This document provides a summary of a workshop on 'Smart Object
   Security', which took place in Paris on March 23, 2012.  The main
   goal of the workshop was to allow participants to share their
   thoughts about the ability to utilize existing and widely deployed
   security mechanisms for smart objects.

   This report summarizes the discussions and lists the conclusions and
   recommendations to the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
   community.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gilger-smart-object-security-workshop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gilger-smart-object-security-workshop-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gilger-smart-object-security-workshop-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/