Subject: I-D Action: draft-wing-tsvwg-turn-flowdata-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:01:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TURN extension to convey flow characteristics
        Authors         : Dan Wing
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Brandon Williams
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
	Filename        : draft-wing-tsvwg-turn-flowdata-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-09-10

Abstract:
   TURN server and the network in which it is hosted due to load could
   adversely impact the traffic relayed through it.  During such high
   load event, it is desirable to shed some traffic but TURN server lack
   requirements about the flows to prioritize them.  This document
   defines such a mechanism to communicate flow characteristics from the
   TURN client to its TURN server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wing-tsvwg-turn-flowdata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-tsvwg-turn-flowdata-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wing-tsvwg-turn-flowdata-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/