Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 01:45:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Signaling Procedure for GMPLS Restoration and Resource Sharing- based LSP Setup/Teardown
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Gabriele Maria Galimberti
                          Pawel Brzozowski
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-09-12

Abstract:
   In transport networks, there are requirements where Generalized
   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) end-to-end recovery scheme
   needs to employ restoration Label Switched Path (LSP) while keeping
   resources for the working and/or restoration LSPs reserved in the
   network after the failure occurs.

   This document reviews how the LSP association is to be provided using
   Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)
   signaling in the context of GMPLS end-to-end recovery when using
   restoration LSP where failed LSP is not torn down.  In addition, this
   document compliments existing standards by explaining the missing
   pieces of information during the RSVP-TE signaling procedure in
   support of resource sharing-based LSP setup/teardown in GMPLS-
   controlled circuit networks.  No new procedures or mechanisms are
   defined by this document, and it is strictly informative in nature.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/