Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-idr-bgp-vpn-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 03:29:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP VPN Peer Discovery Method
        Authors         : Jianjie You
                          Qiandeng Liang
	Filename        : draft-you-idr-bgp-vpn-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-09-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes a VPN peer discovery method based on BGP.  All
   BGP peers need to establish sessions with a centralized control point
   which collects and distributes BGP VPN Peer information according to
   local policies or filtering policies subscribed from BGP peers.
   Thereafter, the BGP node can select the interested peers with the
   same VPN services to establish sessions.  This would avoid
   unnecessary session between uninterested BGP peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-idr-bgp-vpn-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-idr-bgp-vpn-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/