Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-ghc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 07:15:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : 6LoWPAN Generic Compression of Headers and Header-like Payloads (GHC)
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-ghc-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-09-19

Abstract:
   This short specification provides a simple addition to 6LoWPAN Header
   Compression that enables the compression of generic headers and
   header-like payloads, without a need to define a new header
   compression scheme for each new such header or header-like payload.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-ghc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-ghc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-ghc-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/