Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2014 23:22:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for MPLS-TP Shared Mesh Protection
        Authors         : Yaacov Weingarten
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Ping Pan
                          Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-09.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-09-27

Abstract:
   This document presents the basic network objectives for the behavior
   of shared mesh protection (SMP) which are not based on control plane
   support. This is an expansion of the basic requirements presented in
   RFC 5654 "Requirements for the Transport Profile of MPLS" and RFC
   6372 "MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Survivability Framework". This
   document provides requirements for any mechanism that would be used
   to implement SMP for MPLS-TP data paths, in networks that delegate
   protection switch coordination to the data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-smp-requirements-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/