Subject: I-D Action: draft-king-opsawg-lime-multi-layer-oam-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 11:03:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases and Requirements for Layer Independent OAM Management in multi-layer environments
        Authors         : Daniel King
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Mishael Wexler
	Filename        : draft-king-opsawg-lime-multi-layer-oam-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-09-25

Abstract:
   As operators deploy and operate multi-layer networks and diverse
   transport technologies, layer independent Operations, Maintenance &
   Administration Management (OAM) would be beneficial for monitoring
   and troubleshooting operations of network and service infrastructure.

   This document identifies and discusses the key use-cases and high-
   level requirements for layer independent Operations, Administration,
   and Maintenance management to facilitate operations and maintenance
   in multi-layer and multi-domain networks utilizing a wide variety of
   heterogeneous networking technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-king-opsawg-lime-multi-layer-oam-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-king-opsawg-lime-multi-layer-oam-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/