Subject: I-D Action: draft-manral-mpls-rfc3811bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2014 01:09:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Definitions of Textual Conventions (TCs) for Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Management
        Authors         : Vishwas Manral
                          Tina Tsou
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Francesco Fondelli
	Filename        : draft-manral-mpls-rfc3811bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-09-05

Abstract:
   This memo defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module which
   contains Textual Conventions to represent commonly used Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) management information.  The intent is that
   these TEXTUAL CONVENTIONS (TCs) will be imported and used in MPLS
   related MIB modules that would otherwise define their own
   representations.

   This document obsoletes RFC3811 as it addresses the need to support
   IPv6 extended TunnelID's by defining a new TC-
   MplsNewExtendedTunnelID which suggests using an IPv4(for dual stack
   network) / IPv6 (for IPv6-only network) address of the ingress or
   egress LSR for the tunnel for dual stack network or an IPv6-only
   network.  This document also fixed the confusing part of MplsLSPID.
   Changes from RFC3811 and the effect of the new TC to other related
   documents are summarized in Section 4 and 5, respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-manral-mpls-rfc3811bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manral-mpls-rfc3811bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-manral-mpls-rfc3811bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/