Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-tls-additional-curves-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 14:19:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional Elliptic Curves for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Key Agreement
        Authors         : Simon Josefsson
                          Manuel Pegourie-Gonnard
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-tls-additional-curves-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-09-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of additional elliptic curves (M-221,
   E-222, Curve1174, E-382, M-383, Curve383187, Curve41417,
   Ed448-Goldilocks, M-511, and E-521) for key exchange in the Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) protocol.  As such it updates RFC 4492.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-tls-additional-curves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-tls-additional-curves-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-tls-additional-curves-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/