Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-model-extension-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 14:56:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ForCES Model Extension
        Author          : Evangelos Haleplidis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-model-extension-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-09-11

Abstract:
   This memo extends the Forwarding and Control Element Separation
   (ForCES) model defined in RFC 5812 and updates RFC5812 to allow
   complex datatypes for metadata, optional default values for
   datatypes, optional access types for structures.  It fixes an issue
   with Logical Functional Block (LFB) inheritance.  It also introduces
   two new features a new event condition BecomesEqualTo and LFB
   properties.  The changes introduced in this memo do not alter the
   protocol and retain backward compatibility with older LFB models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-model-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-forces-model-extension-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-forces-model-extension-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/