Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-28.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 05:10:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Applications Design Guidelines
        Authors         : Lionel Morand
                          Victor Fajardo
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-28.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-09-23

Abstract:
   The Diameter base protocol provides facilities for protocol
   extensibility enabling to define new Diameter applications or modify
   existing applications.  This document is a companion document to the
   Diameter Base protocol that further explains and clarifies the rules
   to extend Diameter.  Furthermore, this document provides guidelines
   to Diameter application designers reusing/defining Diameter
   applications or creating generic Diameter extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-28

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-app-design-guide-28

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/