Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-dhc-dhcp-privacy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:36:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy considerations for DHCP
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Tomek Mrugalski
	Filename        : draft-jiang-dhc-dhcp-privacy-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   DHCP is a protocol that is used to provide addressing and
   configuration information to IPv4 hosts.  This document discusses the
   various identifiers used by DHCP and the potential privacy issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-dhc-dhcp-privacy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-dhc-dhcp-privacy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/