Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-tram-turnlite-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 19:06:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Lightweight TURN Architecture and Specification (TURNLite)
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-wang-tram-turnlite-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   This document proposes a lightweight TURN architecture which
   simplifies the application provider side complexity of implementing
   TURN server by transfering the data relay processing to the ISP
   infrastructure (e.g.  CGN).  To achieve this goal, a new "Couple"
   operation using STUN message format is also defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-tram-turnlite/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-tram-turnlite-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-tram-turnlite-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/