Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-rfc-preservation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:18:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Digital Preservation Considerations for the RFC Series
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-rfc-preservation-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   The RFC Editor is both the publisher and the archivist for the RFC
   Series.  This document applies specifically to the archivist role of
   the RFC Editor.  It provides guidance on when and how to preserve
   RFCs, and the tools required to view or re-create RFCs as necessary.
   This document also highlights where gaps are in the current process,
   and where compromises are suggested to balance cost with ideal best
   practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-rfc-preservation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-rfc-preservation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-flanagan-rfc-preservation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/