Subject: I-D Action: draft-lamparter-isis-reachability-critical-subtlvs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 10:45:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Reachability with critical Sub-TLVs
        Author          : David Lamparter
	Filename        : draft-lamparter-isis-reachability-critical-subtlvs-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-20

Abstract:
   While previously existing TLVs for IP Reachability extensibly support
   Sub-TLVs, these cannot be marked as critical.  This is required for
   extending router behaviour with additional qualifiers on routes,
   hence this document introduces new Reachability TLVs that support
   critical Sub-TLVs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lamparter-isis-reachability-critical-subtlvs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lamparter-isis-reachability-critical-subtlvs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/