Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 03:38:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-Layer OAM for Service function Chaining
        Authors         : Cui Wang
                          Wei Meng
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Since there are different notions of service chain, such as fully
   abstract notion named SFC, half-fully abstraction notion named SFP
   and fully specific notion named RSP, and there are different
   components defined in SFC architecture, it seems reasonable to define
   differentiated OAM for these different service chains.  This document
   tries to discuss the multi-layer OAM requirements in SFC domain and
   provides a multi-layer OAM solution for different service chains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/