Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-6man-nd-nms-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 04:48:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 ND Option for Network Management Server Discovery
        Author          : Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-6man-nd-nms-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document introduces a mechanism for devices to actively learn
   the NMS server address from the neighbors through IPv6 ND protocol
   extension. It is a good leverage of IPv6 automatic features.

   This document only discusses problem/solution within the IPv6-only
   networks/plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-6man-nd-nms-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-6man-nd-nms-discovery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-6man-nd-nms-discovery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/