Subject: I-D Action: draft-zu-nvo3-mcast-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 19:11:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Supporting Applications Specific Multicast in NVO3
        Author          : Zu Qiang
	Filename        : draft-zu-nvo3-mcast-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   The framework of supporting applications specific multicast traffic
   in a network using Network Virtualization using Overlays over Layer 3
   (NVO3) has been discussed. The various mechanisms and considerations
   that can be used for delivering those application specific multicast
   traffic in networks that use NVO3 have been considered.

   This draft discusses some additional considerations on how to support
   applications specific multicast traffic in NVO3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zu-nvo3-mcast-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zu-nvo3-mcast-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/