Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-chatroom-relay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 19:06:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Chatroom Relay Role at IETF Meetings
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-chatroom-relay-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   During IETF meetings, individual volunteers often help sessions run
   more smoothly by relaying information back and forth between the
   physical meeting room and an associated textual chatroom.  This
   document provides suggestions for fulfilling the role of a chatroom
   relay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-chatroom-relay/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-chatroom-relay-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/