Subject: I-D Action: draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:59:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Stateless GRE Tunnel
        Authors         : Li Xue
                          Dayong Guo
	Filename        : draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) is regarded as a popular
   encapsulation tunnel technology.  When a node tries to encapsulate
   the user traffic in GRE, it needs the IP address of the destination
   node which decapsulates the GRE packets.  In practice, the GRE tunnel
   destination IP address may be manually configured.  This
   configuration may introduce efficiency issues for operators.  This
   work proposes an approach to configure the GRE information
   dynamically.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xue-dhc-dynamic-gre-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/