Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-dhc-dhcp4o6-active-leasequery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 06:51:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCP4o6 Active Leasequery
        Authors         : Yong Cui
                          ZiLong Liu
                          Cong Liu
	Filename        : draft-cui-dhc-dhcp4o6-active-leasequery-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   As networks migrate towards IPv6, some entities still have the
   requirement for IPv4 configuration.  DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 [RFC7341]
   provides a mechanism for obtaining IPv4 configuration information
   dynamically in IPv6 networks.  DHCPv4/DHCPv6 Active Leasequery allows
   a client to get real-time DHCP address binding information data via
   TCP.  This document describes an extension of DHCPv6 Active
   Leasequery to provide an mechanism to getting real-time DHCPv4 over
   DHCPv6 lease information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-dhc-dhcp4o6-active-leasequery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-dhc-dhcp4o6-active-leasequery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/