Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-nvo3-yang-active-active-cfg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:02:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Active-Active NVEs Configuration
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Jinwei Xia
                          Fu Qiao
                          Muhammad Durrani
                          Sujay Gupta
	Filename        : draft-zhang-nvo3-yang-active-active-cfg-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   When a Tenant System is not collocated with Network Virtualization
   Edges (NVEs), it's possible for this Tenant System to connect to a
   group of NVEs to use the active-active multihoming L2/L3 service
   provided by these NVEs.

   This document defines the YANG data model that can be used to
   configure NVEs of a NVO3 network to achieve active-active multi-
   homing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-nvo3-yang-active-active-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-nvo3-yang-active-active-cfg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/