Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-dmm-address-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 00:43:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Address Management in DMM
        Author          : Xinpeng Wei
	Filename        : draft-wei-dmm-address-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document provides an IP address management solution for DMM
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-dmm-address-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-dmm-address-management-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/