Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-web-proxy-desc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 18:45:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Web Proxy Description Format
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-web-proxy-desc-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-10-13

Abstract:
   This specification defines a simple means of configuring Web proxies,
   and places additional requirements upon them in order to promote
   improved interoperability, security, and error handling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-web-proxy-desc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-web-proxy-desc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-web-proxy-desc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/