Subject: I-D Action: draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:28:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Configuration File Format for Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) Deployments
        Author          : Stefan Winter
	Filename        : draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG module and derived XML and JSON file
   formats for transfering configuration information of deployments of
   the Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP).  Such configuration
   files are meant to be discovered, consumed and used by EAP supplicant
   software to achieve secure and automatic EAP configuration on the
   consuming device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-winter-opsawg-eap-metadata-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/