Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-v6ops-nfv-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 07:07:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Considerations for Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
        Authors         : Gang Chen
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-chen-v6ops-nfv-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   NFV adoption is gaining significant momentum, driven largely by the
   need to improve service agility and reduce operational cost.  IPv6 is
   a fundamental feature should be enabled.  This memo desribes the
   layered NFV components and typical implementations.  The IPv6
   considerations have been elaborated to each component in order to
   consoliate IPv6 demands across entire NFV system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-v6ops-nfv-ipv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-v6ops-nfv-ipv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/