Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-dmm-privacy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:59:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy considerations for DMM
        Authors         : Charles E. Perkins
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-perkins-dmm-privacy-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Recent events have emphasized the importance of privacy in protocol
   design.  This document describes ways in which DMM protocol designs
   and DMM networks can reduce certain threats to privacy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-dmm-privacy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-dmm-privacy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/