Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:36:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Using DANE to Associate OpenPGP public keys with email addresses
        Author          : Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   OpenPGP is a message format for email (and file) encryption, that
   lacks a standarized lookup mechanism to obtain OpenPGP public keys.
   This document specifies a standarized method for securely publishing
   and locating OpenPGP public keys in DNS using a new OPENPGPKEY DNS
   Resource Record.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/