Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-6man-nd-opt-validation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 06:28:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Validation of IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Options
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Ronald P. Bonica
                          Will (Shucheng) Liu
	Filename        : draft-gont-6man-nd-opt-validation-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   This memo specifies validation rules for IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND)
   Options.  In order to avoid pathological outcomes, IPv6
   implementations validate incoming ND options using these rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-6man-nd-opt-validation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-nd-opt-validation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-6man-nd-opt-validation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/