Subject: I-D Action: draft-kong-eppext-bundling-registration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 05:48:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Domain Name Mapping Extension for Bundling Registration
        Authors         : Ning Kong
                          Jiankang Yao
                          Xiaodong Li
                          Jiagui Xie
                          Wil Tan
	Filename        : draft-kong-eppext-bundling-registration-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension of Extensible Provisioning
   Protocol (EPP) domain name mapping for the provisioning and
   management of bundling registration of domain names.  Specified in
   XML, this document extends the EPP domain name mapping to provide
   additional features required for the provisioning of bundled domain
   names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kong-eppext-bundling-registration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kong-eppext-bundling-registration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/