Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-jsonbcd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 08:48:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Binary Encodings for JavaScript Object Notation: JSON-B, JSON-C, JSON-D
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-jsonbcd-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Three binary encodings for JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) are
   presented.  JSON-B (Binary) is a strict superset of the JSON encoding
   that permits efficient binary encoding of intrinsic JavaScript data
   types.  JSON-C (Compact) is a strict superset of JSON-B that supports
   compact representation of repeated data strings with short numeric
   codes.  JSON-D (Data) supports additional binary data types for
   integer and floating point representations for use in scientific
   applications where conversion between binary and decimal
   representations would cause a loss of precision.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-jsonbcd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-jsonbcd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-jsonbcd-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/