Subject: I-D Action: draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:43:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-path Label Switched Paths Signaled Using RSVP-TE
        Authors         : Kireeti Kompella
                          Mike Hellers
	Filename        : draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Resource ReSerVation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering for the set up of multi-path Traffic Engineered
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS)
   and Generalized MPLS networks, i.e., LSPs that conform to traffic
   engineering constraints, but follow multiple independent paths from
   source to destination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kompella-mpls-rsvp-ecmp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/