Subject: I-D Action: draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 00:54:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integrated Security with Access Network Use Case
        Authors         : Minpeng Qi
                          Xiaojun Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   In traditional telecommunication system, operators usually provide
   general and limited security protection service for users during
   access (e.g.  AKA in 3G/4G network).  Now, with the development of
   network virtualization technology, the physical network device is
   became a network function software which is running on virtual
   machine and the network functions can be flexible and elastic.  So
   operators can provide more flexible security function to users
   through network function.  In order to provide more flexible security
   function, an interface between operator's network and user should be
   needed.  The interface will be used to request/negotiate/allocate/
   operate (Virtual) Network Security Functions from operator's network.
   This draft describes use cases for using the interface in operator's
   network environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/