Subject: I-D Action: draft-opsawg-operators-ietf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:46:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operators and the IETF
        Authors         : Chris Grundemann
                          Jan Zorz
	Filename        : draft-opsawg-operators-ietf-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Internet Society has launched a new project to address the perceived
   gap between Operators and the IETF.  The objective of this project is
   ultimately to facilitate communications between the operator
   community and the IETF to help ensure that operational realities
   inform the development of key standards.  The first phase of this
   project was a survey of the operator community that was conducted
   over the first half of 2014.  This I-D aims to synthesize the initial
   survey results, along with information we collected directly from
   operators during the survey window.  The primary purpose of doing
   this is to start a conversation which we hope will lead to increases
   in the level of operational input and feedback to the IETF standards
   making process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-opsawg-operators-ietf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-opsawg-operators-ietf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/