Subject: I-D Action: draft-borman-tcp4way-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 14:36:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP Four-Way Handshake
        Author          : David Borman
	Filename        : draft-borman-tcp4way-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   One of the limitations of TCP is that it has limited space for TCP
   options, only 54 bytes.  Many mechanisms have been proposed for for
   extending the TCP option space, but the biggest challenge has been to
   get additional option space in the initial SYN packet.

   This memo presents a optional four-way TCP handshake to allow
   extended option space to be used in SYN packets in both directions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-borman-tcp4way/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-borman-tcp4way-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/