Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-isis-auto-conf-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 22:59:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ISIS Auto-Configuration
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Ian Farrer
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-liu-isis-auto-conf-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   This document describes an IS-IS auto-configuration technology.  The
   key mechanisms of this technology are IS-IS NET (Network Entity
   Title) self-generation, duplication detection and duplication
   resolution.  This technology fits the environment where plug-and-play
   is expected, e.g., home networks and small or medium size enterprise
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-isis-auto-conf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-isis-auto-conf-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-isis-auto-conf-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/