Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 09:25:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Planning for the IANA/NTIA Transition Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Draft Response to the Internet Coordination Group Request for Proposals on IANA
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-10-16

Abstract:
   This document contains the a draft response to a request for
   proposals from the IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group
   regarding the protocol parameters registries.  It is meant to be
   included in an aggregate proposal that also includes contributions
   covering names and addresses that will be submitted from their
   respective operational communities.  The IETF community is invited to
   comment and propose changes to this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/