Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-6lo-rpl-mesh-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 06:17:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NHC compression for RPL Packet Information
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-6lo-rpl-mesh-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-12

Abstract:
   This short draft provides a straw man for the RPL Packet Information
   (RPI) NHC compression, a method to compress RPL Option [RFC6553]
   information within 6lowpan-style ("6lo") adaptation layers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-6lo-rpl-mesh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-6lo-rpl-mesh-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-6lo-rpl-mesh-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/