Subject: I-D Action: draft-keyupate-l2vpn-fat-pw-bgp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:19:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to BGP Signaled Pseudowires to support Flow-Aware Transport Labels
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Sami Boutros
                          Jose Liste
                          Bin Wen
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-keyupate-l2vpn-fat-pw-bgp-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   [RFC6391] describes a mechanism that uses an additional label (Flow
   Label) in the MPLS label stack that allows Label Switch Routers to
   balance flows within Pseudowires at a finer granularity than the
   individual Pseudowires across the Equal Cost Multiple Paths (ECMPs)
   that exists within the Packet Switched Network (PSN).

   Furthermore,[RFC6391] defines the LDP protocol extensions required to
   synchronize the flow label states between the ingress and egress PEs
   when using the signaling procedures defined in the [RFC4447].

   This draft defines protocol extensions required to synchronize flow
   label states among PEs when using the BGP-based signaling procedures
   defined in [RFC4761].  These protocol extensions are equally
   applicable to point-to-point L2VPNs defined in [RFC6624].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keyupate-l2vpn-fat-pw-bgp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keyupate-l2vpn-fat-pw-bgp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-keyupate-l2vpn-fat-pw-bgp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/