Subject: I-D Action: draft-ladd-spake2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 18:52:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPAKE2, a PAKE
        Author          : Watson Ladd
	Filename        : draft-ladd-spake2-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-10-09

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft describes SPAKE2, a secure, efficient password
   based key exchange

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ladd-spake2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ladd-spake2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/