Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-use-cases-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 07:28:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Management of Networks with Constrained Devices: Use Cases
        Authors         : Mehmet Ersue
                          Dan Romascanu
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Anuj Sehgal
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-use-cases-03.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document discusses use cases concerning the management of
   networks, where constrained devices are involved.  A problem
   statement, deployment options and the requirements on the networks
   with constrained devices can be found in the companion document on
   "Management of Networks with Constrained Devices: Problem Statement
   and Requirements".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-use-cases-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-coman-use-cases-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/