Subject: I-D Action: draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 06:55:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE) for Network Virtualization Overlay
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes network virtualization encapsulation scheme
   by use of generic UDP encapsulation (GUE) [GUE].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/