Subject: I-D Action: draft-atwood-rtgwg-secure-rtg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:52:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Framework for Secure Routing Protocols
        Authors         : William Atwood
                          Nitin Prajapati
	Filename        : draft-atwood-rtgwg-secure-rtg-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   When tightening the security of the core routing infrastructure, two
   steps are necessary.  The first is to secure the routing protocols'
   packets on the wire.  The second is to ensure that the keying
   material for the routing protocol exchanges is distributed only to
   the appropriate routers.  This document specifies a way of organizing
   the security parameters and a method for conveniently controlling
   those parameters using YANG and NETCONF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atwood-rtgwg-secure-rtg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atwood-rtgwg-secure-rtg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/