Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-netmod-xmi-yang-translation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 05:38:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Translation of XML Metadata Interchange (XMI) UML Model to YANG Modules
        Author          : Guangying Zheng
	Filename        : draft-zheng-netmod-xmi-yang-translation-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism of translating XMI UML objects into
   YANG modules. With the translation mechanism, the data objects
   defined in XMI UML objects could be accessed via NETCONF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-netmod-xmi-yang-translation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-netmod-xmi-yang-translation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/