Subject: I-D Action: draft-salowey-sacm-xmpp-grid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 20:01:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : XMPP Protocol Extensions for Use in SACM Information Transport
        Authors         : Joseph Salowey
                          Lisa Lorenzin
                          Cliff Kahn
                          Scott Pope
                          Syam Appala
                          Aaron Woland
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
	Filename        : draft-salowey-sacm-xmpp-grid-01.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   This document defines a transport protocol for use with the Security
   Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-salowey-sacm-xmpp-grid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-salowey-sacm-xmpp-grid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-salowey-sacm-xmpp-grid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/