Subject: I-D Action: draft-morin-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 08:01:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast VPN fast upstream failover
        Authors         : Thomas Morin
                          Robert Kebler
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Ray (Lei) Qiu
                          Rahul Aggarwal
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Praveen Muley
	Filename        : draft-morin-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines multicast VPN extensions and procedures that
   allow fast failover for upstream failures, by allowing downstream PEs
   to take into account the status of Provider-Tunnels (P-tunnels) when
   selecting the upstream PE for a VPN multicast flow, and extending BGP
   MVPN routing so that a C-multicast route can be advertized toward a
   standby upstream PE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morin-bess-mvpn-fast-failover/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morin-bess-mvpn-fast-failover-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/