Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-sfc-dynamic-instantiation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:14:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SFC dynamic instantiation
        Authors         : Seung-Ik Lee
                          Sangheon Pack
                          Myung-Ki Shin
                          EunKyoung Paik
	Filename        : draft-lee-sfc-dynamic-instantiation-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes a control plane architecture for dynamic
   instantiation of service function chains which dynamically creates
   and adapts service function paths to optimize performance of the
   service function paths.  This document further defines basic
   operations for the dynamic instantiations; and performance metrics of
   service function path components, i.e., service function instances
   and forwarding links among service function forwarders for evaluation
   of the service function path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-sfc-dynamic-instantiation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-sfc-dynamic-instantiation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-sfc-dynamic-instantiation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/