Subject: I-D Action: draft-wetterwald-detnet-utilities-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:29:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking Utilities requirements
        Authors         : Patrick Wetterwald
                          Jean Raymond
	Filename        : draft-wetterwald-detnet-utilities-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   This paper documents the needs in Smart Grid industry to establish
   multi-hop paths for characterized flows with deterministic properties
   .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wetterwald-detnet-utilities-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wetterwald-detnet-utilities-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/