Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-sxs-confirm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 12:54:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SXS Confirmation Protocol (SXS-Confirm)
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-sxs-confirm-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-10-16

Abstract:
   JSON Confirmation Protocol (JCP) is a three party Web Service that
   supports a transactional second factor confirmation mechanism that
   provides a superset of the capabilities of traditional second factor
   authentication schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-sxs-confirm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-sxs-confirm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-sxs-confirm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/