Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-stakeholder-rights-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:37:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Representing Stakeholder Rights in Internet Protocols
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-stakeholder-rights-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document proposes a set of guidelines for protocol designers to
   help balance concerns and conflicts between different stakeholders.
   It also requires the end user to be the highest priority stakeholder
   in application protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-stakeholder-rights/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-stakeholder-rights-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/