Subject: I-D Action: draft-arumuganainar-rtgwg-dps-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 14:13:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Path Selection Requirements
        Author          : Arunkumar Arumuga Nainar
	Filename        : draft-arumuganainar-rtgwg-dps-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-10-04

Abstract:
   The high availability puzzle can be resolved by building in
   resiliency to network designs. Whilst active/backup routing schemes
   are sufficient to create redundancy with low convergence times the
   following deficiencies and customer demands are not addressed
   comprehensively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arumuganainar-rtgwg-dps-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arumuganainar-rtgwg-dps-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-arumuganainar-rtgwg-dps-requirements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/