Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 10:17:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The "safe" HTTP Preference
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines a "safe" preference for HTTP requests,
   expressing a desire to avoid "objectionable" content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-safe-hint/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/