Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-ula-site-anycast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:12:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ULAs Used for Site-Local Anycast Addresses
        Author          : Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-ula-site-anycast-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document proposes to use ULAs for the anycast addresses based on
   site-local addresses which have been deprecated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-ula-site-anycast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-ula-site-anycast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/