Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-compressedcrlset-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 07:32:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Compressed CRL Sets
        Authors         : Phillip Hallam-Baker
                          Rob Stradling
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-compressedcrlset-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-08

Abstract:
   An efficient encoding for Certificate Revocation Lists is described
   based on a Disjoint Set encoding technique. When applied to the
   population of currently issued certificates enroled in the
   Certificate Transparency Notary network, the data set was reduced by
   97% without introduction of false positives or false negatives.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-compressedcrlset/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-compressedcrlset-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/