Subject: I-D Action: draft-lamparter-rtgwg-routing-extra-qualifiers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 12:21:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations and Registry for extending IP route lookup
        Author          : David Lamparter
	Filename        : draft-lamparter-rtgwg-routing-extra-qualifiers-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-20

Abstract:
   This document describes the behaviour of a routing system that takes
   additional specifications on routes--extra qualifiers--into account
   on a hop-by-hop basis, augmenting longest match behaviour.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lamparter-rtgwg-routing-extra-qualifiers/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lamparter-rtgwg-routing-extra-qualifiers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/