Subject: I-D Action: draft-hareskini-i2rs-pbr-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:10:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information Model for Basic Network Policy
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Ram Krishnan
                          Qin Wu
                          Dean Bogdanovic
	Filename        : draft-hareskini-i2rs-pbr-info-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines the I2RS Policy-Based Routing (PBR) policy
   information model describing I2RS interactions with the PBR in a
   routing system.  The PBR IM uses Policy Core Information Model (PCIM)
   framework (RFC3060, RFC3460, and RFC3644) to specify the ordered
   route list within the PBR RIB adapted to I2RS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hareskini-i2rs-pbr-info-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hareskini-i2rs-pbr-info-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/