Subject: I-D Action: draft-liang-idr-bgp-flowspec-route-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 20:34:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP FlowSpec based Multi-dimensional Route Distribution
        Authors         : Qiandeng Liang
                          Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-liang-idr-bgp-flowspec-route-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-20

Abstract:
   This document proposes a BGP FlowSpec (Border Gateway Protocol Flow
   Specification) based multi-dimensional routes distribution method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liang-idr-bgp-flowspec-route/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liang-idr-bgp-flowspec-route-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/