Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 07:44:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Domain Name System (DNS) Cookies
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Mark Andrews
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-10-11

Abstract:
   DNS cookies are a lightweight DNS transaction security mechanism that
   provides limited protection to DNS servers and clients against a
   variety of increasingly common denial-of-service and amplification /
   forgery or cache poisoning attacks by off-path attackers. DNS Cookies
   are tolerant of NAT, NAT-PT, and anycast and can be incrementally
   deployed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-dnsext-cookies-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/