Subject: I-D Action: draft-linus-trans-gossip-ct-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:12:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gossiping in CT
        Author          : Linus Nordberg
	Filename        : draft-linus-trans-gossip-ct-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes gossiping in Certificate Transparency
   [RFC6962].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-linus-trans-gossip-ct/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-linus-trans-gossip-ct-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/