Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-http-acl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 08:11:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol: Access Control List
        Authors         : Yongming Zhao
                          QingHuan Min
                          XiXi Xiang
                          Rui Chen
	Filename        : draft-zhao-http-acl-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-22

Abstract:
In current Internet, HTTP/1.1 or HTTP/2 protocol has limited methods to
control resource access. Usually it's achieved by modifying the
configuration of the cache and proxy to enforce the access control
rules. When original server's access control list (ACL) is updated,
a reconfiguration of cache and proxy systems on the chain is
required for the change to take effect, which always impacts the
network stability. This document introduces a new access control
mechanism, which introduces a new header field to dynamically
control resource access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-http-acl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhao-http-acl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/