Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-sfc-sch-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 11:00:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Chain Header
        Authors         : Hong (Cathy) Zhang
                          Louis Fourie
                          Ron Parker
                          Myo Zarny
	Filename        : draft-zhang-sfc-sch-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   encapsulation mechanism that is used to facilitate the forwarding of
   data packets along the service function chain path. This header also
   allows for the transport of metadata to support various service chain
   related functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-sfc-sch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-sfc-sch-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-sfc-sch-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/