Subject: I-D Action: draft-perez-abfab-wg-arch-erp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:33:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ERP extensions for the ABFAB architecture
        Authors         : Alejandro Perez-Mendez
                          Rafa Marin-Lopez
                          Gabriel Lopez-Millan
                          Fernando Pereniguez-Garcia
	Filename        : draft-perez-abfab-wg-arch-erp-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   The Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond Web (ABFAB)
   architecture [I-D.ietf-abfab-arch] allows the use of EAP to perform
   access control to a wide range of applications.  This document
   describes the extensions required to incorporate support for the EAP
   Extensions for the EAP Re-authentication Protocol (ERP) to this
   architecture, in order to provide an enhanced fast re-authentication
   and Single Sign-On (SSO) support and a better resource utilization.
   Authorization aspects are also described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perez-abfab-wg-arch-erp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perez-abfab-wg-arch-erp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/