Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-prismproof-dep-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:39:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PRISM-Proof Email Deployment Requirements
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-prismproof-dep-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes previous efforts and their deployment legacy
   and the requirements for a successful email security infrastructure.
   A gap analysis is performed and the tasks divided into problems that
   are generally considered solved albeit possibly requiring improved
   execution and problems that may be regarded as research.

   This division of the problem space into 'execution' and 'research'
   portions allows different groups of developers to address each
   independently and avoid unnecessary duplication of effort. A testbed
   for development and early adopter deployment that achieves this
   separation is described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-prismproof-dep/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-prismproof-dep-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-prismproof-dep-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/