Subject: I-D Action: draft-clemm-netmod-mount-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 11:39:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mounting YANG-Defined Information from Remote Datastores
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Jan Medved
                          Eric Voit
	Filename        : draft-clemm-netmod-mount-02.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2014-10-07

Abstract:
   This document introduces capabilities that allow YANG datastores to
   reference and incorporate information from remote datastores.  This
   is accomplished by extending YANG with the ability to define mount
   points that act as references to data nodes in remote datastores, and
   by providing the necessary means to manage and administer those mount
   points.  This facilitates the development of applications that need
   to access data that transcends individual network devices while
   improving network-wide object consistency.

   This document also lays the groundwork for optional extensions to
   support subscriptions to remote object updates and transparent
   caching of objects.  These options will speed application peformance
   without sacrificing data consistency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clemm-netmod-mount/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clemm-netmod-mount-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clemm-netmod-mount-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/