Subject: I-D Action: draft-nagayama-ipsecme-ipsec-with-qkd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:53:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IKE for IPsec with QKD
        Authors         : Shota Nagayama
                          Rodney Van Meter
	Filename        : draft-nagayama-ipsecme-ipsec-with-qkd-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Quantum Key Distribution (QKD) is a mechanism for creating shared,
   secret, random bits.  This document describes extensions to the IKEv2
   protocol to use random bits created via QKD as keys for IPsec.  The
   Diffie-Hellman key agreement mechanism is replaced with QKD.  The use
   of QKD-generated keys with standard IPsec will extend the lifetime of
   privacy guarantees for IPsec-protected data: future technological
   advances that break Diffie-Hellman key exchange will not disclose
   data until such time as the encryption algorithm used for the IPsec
   tunnel is broken.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nagayama-ipsecme-ipsec-with-qkd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nagayama-ipsecme-ipsec-with-qkd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nagayama-ipsecme-ipsec-with-qkd-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/