Subject: I-D Action: draft-oslebo-lmap-control-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 06:40:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG based Data Model for the LMAP Controller
        Author          : Arne Oslebo
	Filename        : draft-oslebo-lmap-control-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the LMAP controller.  The
   measurement agents can poll configuration data from the controller
   using RESTCONF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oslebo-lmap-control-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oslebo-lmap-control-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-oslebo-lmap-control-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/