Subject: I-D Action: draft-ejzak-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 04:48:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MSRP over SCTP/DTLS data channels
        Authors         : Keith Drage
                          Richard Ejzak
                          Jerome Marcon
	Filename        : draft-ejzak-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies how the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
   can be instantiated as a data channel sub-protocol, using the the SDP
   offer/answer exchange-based external negotiation defined in
   [I-D.ejzak-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg].  Two network configurations
   are documented: a WebRTC end-to-end configuration (connecting two
   MSRP over data channel endpoints), and a gateway configuration
   (connecting an MSRP over data channel endpoint with an MSRP over TCP
   endpoint).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ejzak-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ejzak-mmusic-msrp-usage-data-channel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/