Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 14:44:05 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Gap Analysis for Operating IPv6-only MPLS Networks
    Author(s)     : W. George, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap
    Pages         : 26 
    Date          : 2014-10-28 
    
   This document reviews the Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)
   protocol suite in the context of IPv6 and identifies gaps that must
   be addressed in order to allow MPLS-related protocols and
   applications to be used with IPv6-only networks.  This document is
   not intended to highlight a particular vendor&#39;s implementation (or
   lack thereof) in the context of IPv6-only MPLS functionality, but
   rather to focus on gaps in the standards defining the MPLS suite.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mpls-ipv6-only-gap-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.