Subject: I-D Action: draft-briscoe-tcpm-syn-op-sis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 07:57:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended TCP Option Space in the Payload of an Alternative SYN
        Author          : Bob Briscoe
	Filename        : draft-briscoe-tcpm-syn-op-sis-03.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Superseded by draft-briscoe-tcpm-inner-space-00

   New title: "Inner Space for TCP Options"

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-briscoe-tcpm-syn-op-sis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-briscoe-tcpm-syn-op-sis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-briscoe-tcpm-syn-op-sis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/