Subject: I-D Action: draft-doolan-ccamp-proprietary-ac-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:51:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Concerns with the use of Proprietary Application Codes
        Author          : Paul Doolan
	Filename        : draft-doolan-ccamp-proprietary-ac-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document explains the terms Application Code and Application
   Identifier and points out a danger that exists when proprietary
   application codes are used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doolan-ccamp-proprietary-ac/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doolan-ccamp-proprietary-ac-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/