Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-iro-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 10:16:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Update to Include Route Object (IRO) specification in Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP)
        Author          : Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-iro-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   During discussions of a document to provide a standard representation
   and encoding of Domain-Sequence within the Path Computation Element
   (PCE) communication Protocol (PCEP) for communications between a Path
   Computation Client (PCC) and a PCE, or between two PCEs.  It was
   determined that there was a need for clarification with respect to
   the ordered nature of the Include Route Object (IRO).

   An informal survey was conducted to determine the state of current
   and planned implementation with respect to IRO ordering and handling
   of Loose bit.

   This document updates the IRO specification based on the survey
   conclusion and recommendation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-iro-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-iro-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-iro-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/