Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-i2rs-mpls-ldp-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:32:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS Information Model for MPLS LDP
        Authors         : Xia Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Susan Hares
                          Russ White
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-chen-i2rs-mpls-ldp-info-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   The Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) ([RFC5036]) is a protocol
   defined for distributing labels in MPLS domain.  Traditionally LDP
   protocol may be managed via CLI, SNMP or NETCONF.  The Interface to
   the Routing System's (I2RS) Programmatic interface (draft-ietf-i2rs-
   architecture) provides an alternate way to control the configuration
   and diagnose the operation of the LDP protocol.

   This document specifies an information model for the LDP protocol to
   facilitate the definition of a standardized data model, which can be
   used to define interfaces to the LDP from an entity that may even be
   external to the routing system.  Based on standardized data model and
   interfaces, use cases of I2RS interface to LDP protocol (draft-chen-
   i2rs-mpls-ldp-usecases) can be supported.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-i2rs-mpls-ldp-info-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-i2rs-mpls-ldp-info-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/