Subject: I-D Action: draft-mda-mpls-tp-p2mp-oam-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 03:57:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for Point-to-Multipoint MPLS-TP OAM
        Authors         : Kaoru Arai
                          Hiroki Date
                          Makoto Murakami
	Filename        : draft-mda-mpls-tp-p2mp-oam-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   The MPLS transport profile (MPLS-TP) is being standardized to enable
   carrier-grade packet transport.

   This document discusses and specifies the P2MP framework primarily
   related to OAM and related management in MPLS-TP networks. This
   document mainly refers to RFC5654 and RFC6371. The main focus is on
   the details that are not covered or not clarified in relevant RFCs
   such as RFC5654, RFC5860, RFC5921, RFC5951, RFC6371, andRFC7167.

   Note: This I-D was made and updated including the discussions in
   ITU-T SG15, which were described in Liaison Statements such as
   (https://datatracker.ietf.org/liaison/1235/)

   This document is a product of a joint Internet Engineering Task
   Force (IETF) / International Telecommunications Union
   Telecommunications Standardization Sector (ITU-T) effort to include
   an MPLS Transport Profile within the IETF MPLS and PWE3
   architectures to support the capabilities and functionalities of a
   packet transport network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mda-mpls-tp-p2mp-oam-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mda-mpls-tp-p2mp-oam-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/