Subject: I-D Action: draft-netmod-clemm-datastore-push-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:53:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Subscribing to datastore push updates
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Eric Voit
	Filename        : draft-netmod-clemm-datastore-push-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a subscription and push mechanism for
   datastores.  This mechanism allows client applications to request
   updates from a datastore, which are then pushed by the server to the
   client per a subscription policy, without requiring additional client
   requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-netmod-clemm-datastore-push/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-netmod-clemm-datastore-push-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/