Subject: I-D Action: draft-loreto-wpd-usage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:45:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using WPD to configure network proxies
        Authors         : Dan Druta
                          Gus Bourg
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-loreto-wpd-usage-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This specification provides feedbacks and improvements suggestions to
   "The Web Proxy Description Format" draft.  It is an initial set of
   considerations collected while reviewing the WPD draft to understand
   how it could be used in a Telecom Operator network; specifically
   Cellular and Operated WiFi Networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loreto-wpd-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-loreto-wpd-usage-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/