Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:59:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   In network scenarios where Path Computation Element (PCE) is used for
   centralized path computation, it is desirable for Path Computation
   Clients (PCCs) to automatically discover a set of PCEs.  As BGP can
   be used for north-bound distribution of routing and Label Switched
   Path (LSP) information to PCE, the PCEs may not participate in
   Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) for collecting the routing
   information, thus the IGP based PCE discovery cannot be used directly
   in these scenarios.  This document specifies the BGP extensions for
   PCE discovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/