Subject: I-D Action: draft-yhkim-dmm-enhanced-anchoring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:59:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Mobility Anchoring in Distributed Mobility Management
        Authors         : Younghan Kim
                          Seil Jeon
	Filename        : draft-yhkim-dmm-enhanced-anchoring-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document presents a new perspective for the solution design of
   enhanced mobility anchoring in a distributed mobility management
   deployment. Mobility anchor function is composed of forwarding
   statement management and forwarding path management functions. In
   this draft, enhanced mobility anchoring solution design is discussed
   in the two cases: co-located forwarding state and path management
   functions on the same network entity and separated forwarding state
   and path management functions on different network entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yhkim-dmm-enhanced-anchoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yhkim-dmm-enhanced-anchoring-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/