Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-chatroom-relay-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:36:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Chatroom Relay Role at IETF Meetings
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Dan York
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-chatroom-relay-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   During IETF meetings, individual volunteers often help sessions run
   more smoothly by relaying information back and forth between the
   physical meeting room and an associated textual chatroom (where
   remote participants can send questions or feedback to the physical
   room).

   This document provides suggestions for fulfilling the role of a
   chatroom relay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-chatroom-relay/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-chatroom-relay-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saintandre-chatroom-relay-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/