Subject: I-D Action: draft-benham-rtcweb-vp8litigation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:24:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VP8 Related Litigation Status Snapshot
        Authors         : David Benham
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-benham-rtcweb-vp8litigation-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   There remains a great deal of confusion in the industry about the
   state of patent litigation and IPR disclosures around VP8. To
   facilitate greater understanding, Duane Morris LLP drafted a paper
   that summarizes the current state of disclosures and patent
   litigation based on publically available materials and posted this
   comprehensive report on the Internet. This Internet Draft provides a
   high level summary of that report. Cisco Systems requested and funded
   Duane Morris to prepare this report.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-benham-rtcweb-vp8litigation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-benham-rtcweb-vp8litigation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/