Subject: I-D Action: draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 16:44:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) OAuth
        Authors         : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Victor Pascual
	Filename        : draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   This document defines an authorization framework for SIP that is
   based on the OAuth 2.0 framework, and adds a simple identity layer on
   top of that, based on the OpenID Connect Core 1.0, to enable Clients
   to verify the identity of the End-User based on the authentication
   performed by an Authorization Server, as well as to obtain basic
   profile information about the End-User.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yusef-sipcore-sip-oauth-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/