Subject: I-D Action: draft-zarny-i2nsf-data-center-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 11:44:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2NSF Data Center Use Cases
        Authors         : Myo Zarny
                          Nic Leymann
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-zarny-i2nsf-data-center-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-25

Abstract:
   This document describes data center use cases and their requirements
   that a common Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) needs
   to take into account.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zarny-i2nsf-data-center-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zarny-i2nsf-data-center-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/