Subject: I-D Action: draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-control-plane-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 06:13:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Autonomic Control Plane
        Authors         : Michael H. Behringer
                          Steinthor Bjarnason
                          Balaji BL
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-control-plane-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-17

Abstract:
   In certain scenarios, for example when bootstrapping a network, it is
   desirable to automatically bring up a secure, routed control plane,
   which is independent of device configurations and global routing
   table.  This document describes an approach for a logically separated
   "Autonomic Control Plane", which can be used as a "virtual out of
   band channel" - a self-managing overlay network, which is independent
   of configuration, addressing and routing on the data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-control-plane/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-control-plane-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/