Subject: I-D Action: draft-yourtchenko-6man-dad-issues-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 06:14:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A survey of issues related to IPv6 Duplicate Address Detection
        Author          : Andrew Yourtchenko
	Filename        : draft-yourtchenko-6man-dad-issues-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document enumerates the practical issues observed with respect
   to Duplicate Address Detection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yourtchenko-6man-dad-issues/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yourtchenko-6man-dad-issues-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/