Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 21:05:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended Endpoint Properties for Application Layer Traffic Optimization
        Authors         : Lingli Deng
                          Haibin Song
                          Sebastian Kiesel
                          Richard Yang
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   The purpose of the ALTO protocol is to provide better-than-random
   peer selection for P2P networks. The base ALTO protocol focuses,
   however, only on providing network topological location information
   (i.e., network maps and cost maps). However, the peer selection
   method of an endpoint may also use other properties such as
   geographic location. This document defines a framework and an
   extended set of endpoint properties to extend the base ALTO protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-alto-p2p-ext-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/