Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-rtgwg-src-dst-routing-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:35:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements and Use Cases for Source/Destination Routing
        Author          : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-rtgwg-src-dst-routing-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-21

Abstract:
   This note attempts to capture important use cases for source/
   destination routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-rtgwg-src-dst-routing-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-rtgwg-src-dst-routing-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baker-rtgwg-src-dst-routing-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/