Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:03:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Dynamic MANET On-demand (AODVv2) Routing
        Authors         : Charles E. Perkins
                          Stan Ratliff
                          John Dowdell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-05.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   The revised Ad Hoc On-demand Distance Vector (AODVv2) routing
   protocol is intended for use by mobile routers in wireless, multihop
   networks.  AODVv2 determines unicast routes among AODVv2 routers
   within the network in an on-demand fashion, offering rapid
   convergence in dynamic topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/