Subject: I-D Action: draft-rabadan-l2vpn-evpn-prefix-advertisement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 14:07:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Prefix Advertisement in EVPN
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Senad Palislamovic
                          Florin Balus
                          Aldrin Isaac
	Filename        : draft-rabadan-l2vpn-evpn-prefix-advertisement-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-10-17

Abstract:
   EVPN provides a flexible control plane that allows intra-subnet
   connectivity in an IP/MPLS and/or an NVO-based network. In NVO
   networks, there is also a need for a dynamic and efficient inter-
   subnet connectivity across Tenant Systems and End Devices that can be
   physical or virtual and may not support their own routing protocols.
   This document defines a new EVPN route type for the advertisement of
   IP Prefixes and explains some use-case examples where this new route-
   type is used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rabadan-l2vpn-evpn-prefix-advertisement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rabadan-l2vpn-evpn-prefix-advertisement-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rabadan-l2vpn-evpn-prefix-advertisement-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/