Subject: I-D Action: draft-linus-trans-gossip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:15:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transparency Gossip
        Author          : Linus Nordberg
	Filename        : draft-linus-trans-gossip-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes Transparency Gossip, a gossip service for
   Certificate Transparency and other transparency systems.

   Gossip peers connect to a gossip service and start sending and
   receiving gossip messages.  Gossip transports register with a gossip
   service and transfer messages between other gossip services and local
   peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-linus-trans-gossip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-linus-trans-gossip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/