Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-trill-irb-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 20:10:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL Distributed Layer 3 Gateway
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Yizhou Li
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          Liang Xia
                          Andrew Qu
                          Muhammad Durrani
	Filename        : draft-hao-trill-irb-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   Currently TRILL protocol provides optimal pair-wise data frame forwarding
for    layer 2 intra-subnet traffic but not for layer 3 inter-subnet traffic.
A    centralized gateway solution is typically used for layer 3 inter-subnet
traffic    forwarding but has following issues:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-trill-irb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-trill-irb-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-trill-irb-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/