Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-actn-poi-use-case-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:53:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet Optical Integration (POI) Use Cases for Abstraction and Control of Transport Networks (ACTN)
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Xian Zhang
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Bin-Yeong Yoon
	Filename        : draft-dhody-actn-poi-use-case-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the Abstraction and Control of Transport
   Networks (ACTN) use cases related to Packet and Optical Integration
   (POI), that may be potentially deployed in various transport networks
   and apply to different applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-actn-poi-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-actn-poi-use-case-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-actn-poi-use-case-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/