Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonaventure-mptcp-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 01:46:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPTLS : Making TLS and Multipath TCP stronger together
        Author          : Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-bonaventure-mptcp-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Multipath TCP and the Transport Layer Security (TLS) include several
   techniques that improve the reliability and the security of data
   transfers.  In this document we propose Multipath TLS (MPTLS), a
   tighter coupling between TLS and Multipath TCP that provides improved
   security and reliability in the presence of adversaries.  MPTLS would
   the resilience of existing TLS applications to attacks.  It could
   also serve as a basis for the TCP extension that is being discussed
   within the TCPINC working group to provide unauthenticated encryption
   and integrity protection of TCP streams.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-tls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-tls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/