Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-ospf-self-defined-sub-tlvs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:41:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Self-defined Sub-TLVs for Agile Service Deployment
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-ospf-self-defined-sub-tlvs-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-21

Abstract:
   This document proposes a TLV within the body of the OSPF Router
   Information (RI) Opaque LSA, called Self-defined Sub-TLV Container
   TLV.  Here the term OSPF means both OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-ospf-self-defined-sub-tlvs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-ospf-self-defined-sub-tlvs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chunduri-ospf-self-defined-sub-tlvs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/