Subject: I-D Action: draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-network-topo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 16:33:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Network Topologies
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Jan Medved
                          Tony Tkacik
                          Robert Varga
                          Nitin Bahadur
                          Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
	Filename        : draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-network-topo-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-10-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for network and service
   topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-network-topo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-network-topo-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clemm-i2rs-yang-network-topo-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/