Subject: I-D Action: draft-naderi-ipv6-probing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:38:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Experience with IPv6 path probing
        Authors         : Habib Naderi
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-naderi-ipv6-probing-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-22

Abstract:
   This document reports on experience and simulations of dynamic
   probing of alternate paths between two IPv6 hosts when network
   failures occur.  Two models for such probing were investigated: the
   Shim6 REAchability Protocol (REAP) and the Multipath Transmission
   Control Protocol (MPTCP).  The motivation for this document is to
   identify some aspects of path probing at large or very large scale
   that may be broadly relevant to future protocol design.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-naderi-ipv6-probing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-naderi-ipv6-probing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/