Subject: I-D Action: draft-psarkar-isis-node-admin-tag-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 08:10:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Per-node Admin Tags in IS-IS
        Authors         : Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Li Zhenbin
                          Harish Raghuveer
	Filename        : draft-psarkar-isis-node-admin-tag-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to IS-IS protocol [ISO10589],
   [RFC1195] to add an optional operational capability, that allows
   tagging and grouping ofthe nodes in an IS-IS domain.  This allows
   simple management and easy control over route and path selection,
   based on local configured policies.

   This document describes the protocol extensions to disseminate per-
   node administrative tags in IS-IS protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-psarkar-isis-node-admin-tag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-psarkar-isis-node-admin-tag-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-psarkar-isis-node-admin-tag-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/