Subject: I-D Action: draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 11:02:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Live Streaming
        Authors         : Roger Pantos
                          William May
	Filename        : draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-14.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol for transferring unbounded streams
   of multimedia data.  It specifies the data format of the files and
   the actions to be taken by the server (sender) and the clients
   (receivers) of the streams.  It describes version 7 of this protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pantos-http-live-streaming/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pantos-http-live-streaming-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/