Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-mpls-te-yang-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:20:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for MPLS Traffic Engineering Tunnels and Links
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Tarek Saad
                          Robert Sawaya
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-mpls-te-yang-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data model for the management of Multi-
   Protocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering (MPLS-TE) tunnels, Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) and links.  The data model covers configuration
   data, operational state data, execution commands and event
   notifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-mpls-te-yang-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-mpls-te-yang-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-mpls-te-yang-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/