Subject: I-D Action: draft-short-pkinit-freshness-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:37:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Public Key Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos (PKINIT) Freshness Extension
        Authors         : Michiko Short
                          Seth Moore
                          Paul Miller
	Filename        : draft-short-pkinit-freshness-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes how to extend Public Key Cryptography for
   Initial Authentication in Kerberos (PKINIT) extension [RFC4556] to
   exchange an opaque data blob which a KDC can validate to ensure that
   the client is currently in possession of the private key during a
   PKInit AS exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-short-pkinit-freshness/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-short-pkinit-freshness-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/