Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-i2rs-bgp-dm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 00:11:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An I2RS BGP Data Modell
        Authors         : Lixing Wang
                          Susan Hares
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-wang-i2rs-bgp-dm-00.txt
	Pages           : 108
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   This document introduces a yang data for i2RS BGP protocol and
   network policy that aligns with the I2RS BGP use cases.  This draft
   utilizes the general Policy based routing structured found in the RIB
   Information Model (IM) and Policy Base Policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-i2rs-bgp-dm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-i2rs-bgp-dm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/