Subject: I-D Action: draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-epe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 15:40:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Egress Peer Engineering using BGP-LU
        Authors         : Hannes Gredler
                          Kaliraj Vairavakkalai
                          Chandra Ramachandran
                          Balaji Rajagopalan
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-epe-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   The MPLS source routing paradigm provides path control for both
   intra- and inter- Autonomous System (AS) traffic.  For Intra-AS path
   control, protocols like RSVP-TE [RFC3209] and CR-LDP [RFC3212] are
   utilized.  This documents outlines how MPLS routers may use the BGP
   labeled unicast protocol (BGP-LU) [RFC3107] for doing traffic-
   engineering on inter-AS links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-epe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-epe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/