Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 09:30:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Routing Extension for Links with Variable Discrete Bandwidth
        Authors         : Hao Long
                          Min Ye
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Alessandro D'Alessandro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-08

Abstract:
   Packet switching network MAY contain links with variable discrete
   bandwidth, e.g., copper, radio, etc. The bandwidth of such link MAY
   change discretely in reaction to changing external environment.
   Availability is typically used for describing such links during
   network planning. This document describes an extension for OSPF
   routing for route computation in a Packet Switched Network (PSN)
   which contains links with variable discrete bandwidth by introducing
   an OPTIONAL Availability sub-TLV.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-ospf-availability-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/