Subject: I-D Action: draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:26:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Performance and Diagnostic Metrics Destination Option
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          Robert M. Hamilton
                          Michael S. Ackermann
	Filename        : draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option-09.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-20

Abstract:
   To assess performance problems,  measurements based on optional
   sequence numbers and timing may be embedded in each packet.  Such
   measurements may be interpreted in real-time or after the fact.  This
   document describes an implementation of the existing IPv6 Destination
   Options extension header, the Performance and Diagnostic Metrics
   (PDM) Destination Options extension header.  A discussion of the
   field limits, calculations, and usage of the PDM in measurement is
   described in a companion document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/