Subject: I-D Action: draft-httpclientdeviceclearance-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 06:56:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An HTTP client device should have a clearance level.
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-httpclientdeviceclearance-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2014-10-05

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for an HTTP client to have a clearance
    level.So if i have a Website with Topsecret information only an HTTPclient
    device with a clearance above Topsecret should be able to see files from
    that server.A Browser or a desktop can be considered an HTTP client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-httpclientdeviceclearance/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-httpclientdeviceclearance-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-httpclientdeviceclearance-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/