Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-iro-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 07:33:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Informal Survey into Include Route Object (IRO) Implementations in Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP)
        Author          : Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-iro-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-10

Abstract:
   During discussions of a document to provide a standard representation
   and encoding of Domain-Sequence within the Path Computation Element
   (PCE) communication Protocol (PCEP) for communications between a Path
   Computation Client (PCC) and a PCE, or between two PCEs.  It was
   determined that there was a need for clarification with respect to
   the ordered nature of the Include Route Object (IRO).

   Since there was a proposal to have a new IRO type with ordering, as
   well as handling of Loose bit, it felt necessary to conduct a survey
   of the existing and planned implementations.

   This document summarizes the survey questions and captures the
   results.  Some conclusions are also presented.

   This survey was informal and conducted via email.  Responses were
   collected and anonymized by the PCE working group chairs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-iro-survey/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-iro-survey-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/