Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-bess-inter-nvo3-vpn-optionc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:52:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-AS Option C between NVO3 and BGP/MPLS IP VPN network
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Lucy Yong
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-hao-bess-inter-nvo3-vpn-optionc-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This draft describes inter-as option-C solution between NVO3 network
   and MPLS/IP VPN network. BGP label routing information is extended
   to create multi-hop forwarding path between local NVE and remote PE.
   Also to ensure VPNv4 route exchange correctly between local NVE and
   remote PE, VN ID space should be partitioned, only the VN IDs of
   lower 1 Million can be used for interconnection with outer MPLS VPN
   network using option-C solution, the rest 15 Million VN IDs can only
   be used for intra DC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-bess-inter-nvo3-vpn-optionc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-bess-inter-nvo3-vpn-optionc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/