Subject: I-D Action: draft-roome-alto-resource-attr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 09:55:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Attributes for ALTO Protocol
        Author          : Wendy Roome
	Filename        : draft-roome-alto-resource-attr-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-08

Abstract:
   This document extends the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization
   (ALTO) Protocol [RFC7285] by defining additional descriptive
   attributes for the resources offered by an ALTO Server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roome-alto-resource-attr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roome-alto-resource-attr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/