Subject: I-D Action: draft-chow-httpbis-proxy-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:23:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Web Proxy Description (WPD) Proxy Discovery
        Authors         : William Chow
                          Sanjay Mishra
                          James McEachern
	Filename        : draft-chow-httpbis-proxy-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document proposes mechanisms for applications to discover web
   proxy description files across different network configurations that
   are complementary to but not reliant upon an external network service
   or function, such as DHCP or DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chow-httpbis-proxy-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chow-httpbis-proxy-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/