Subject: I-D Action: draft-roach-sipcore-6665-clarification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:21:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A clarification on the use of Globally Routable User Agent URIs (GRUUs) in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Event Notification Framework
        Author          : Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-roach-sipcore-6665-clarification-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Experience since the publication of the most recent SIP Events
   framework has shown that there is room for interpretation around the
   use of Globally Routable User Agent URIs in that specification.  This
   document clarifies the intended behavior.

   This document updates RFC 6665.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roach-sipcore-6665-clarification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-sipcore-6665-clarification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/