Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-bgp-compare-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:33:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Comparison of I2RS and Config BGP Yang Modules
        Author          : Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-bgp-compare-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document contains a comparison of two BGP yang models: draft-
   zhdankin-netmod-bgp-cfg-01 and draft-wang-i2rs-bgp-dm.  The yang
   model in draft-zhdankin-netmod-bgp-cfg-01 is a model focused on
   configuration.  The yang model in draft-wang-i2rs-bgp-dm-00 is
   focused on the status and ephemeral state changes needed for the I2RS
   interface.  The conclusion of comparison is that there little overlap
   except the definitions of common bgp structures.  The draft-wang-
   i2rs-bgp-dm-00 is necessary to fulfil a majority of the requirement
   drawn from the BGP use cases in the I2RS use cases (draft-i2rs-hares-
   usecase-reqs-summary).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-bgp-compare-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-bgp-compare-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-i2rs-bgp-compare-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/