Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 05:23:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual Network Transport Protocol (VNTP)
        Author          : Zhongyu Gu
	Filename        : draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the overlay virtual network transport
   protocol, which is based on TCP, includes the interaction between NVE
   and NVA/NVE, and the related messages definition.  A new TCP port
   allocation is needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nvo3-vntp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/