Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-pce-transporting-te-data-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 14:44:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE in Support of Transporting Traffic Engineering Data
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Haomian Zheng
	Filename        : draft-lee-pce-transporting-te-data-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   In order to compute and provide optimal paths, Path Computation
   Elements (PCEs) require an accurate and timely Traffic Engineering
   Database (TED). Traditionally this TED has been obtained from a link
   state routing protocol supporting traffic engineering extensions.
   This document discusses possible alternatives and enhancements to
   the existing approach to TED creation. This document gives
   architectural alternatives for these alternatives and their
   potential impacts on network nodes, routing protocols, and PCEP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-pce-transporting-te-data/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-pce-transporting-te-data-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-pce-transporting-te-data-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/