Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:41:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-path Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
        Authors         : Jiazi Yi
                          Benoit Parrein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies a multi-path extension to the Optimized Link
   State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to discover multiple
   disjoint paths, so as to improve reliability of the OLSRv2 protocol.
   The interoperability with OLSRv2 is retained.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/