Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-tcpm-configuring-tcp-initial-window-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 01:02:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Configuring TCP's Initial Window
        Authors         : Jianjie You
                          Rachel Huang
                          Runa Barik
                          Dinil Mon Divakaran
	Filename        : draft-you-tcpm-configuring-tcp-initial-window-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-25

Abstract:
   This document discusses that TCP's initial congestion window is not a
   constant in different use cases.  It proposes a flexible method to
   configure the initial window in order to keep up with the current
   network state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-tcpm-configuring-tcp-initial-window/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-tcpm-configuring-tcp-initial-window-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-you-tcpm-configuring-tcp-initial-window-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/