Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 07:23:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery  Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for Scalable DNS-SD/mDNS Extensions
        Authors         : Kerry Lynn
                          Stuart Cheshire
                          Marc Blanchet
                          Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-10-08

Abstract:
   DNS-SD/mDNS is widely used today for discovery and resolution of
   services and names on a local link, but there are use cases to extend
   DNS-SD/mDNS to enable service discovery beyond the local link.  This
   document provides a problem statement and a list of requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnssd-requirements-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/