Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6lo-rpl-nhc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 00:05:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A compression mechanism for the RPL option
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lo-rpl-nhc-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-10-25

Abstract:
   This specification defines the RPL Packet Information (RPI) NHC
   compression, a method to compress RPL Option (RFC6553) information
   within 6LoWPAN-style ("6lo") adaptation layers.  This extends 6LoWPAN
   Header Compression (RFC6282), saving up to 48 bits in each frame
   compared to the uncompressed form in RFC 6553.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lo-rpl-nhc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6lo-rpl-nhc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-6lo-rpl-nhc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/