Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-plaintext-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 07:55:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Plain-Text RFCs
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-plaintext-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-01

Abstract:
   In 2013, after a great deal of community discussion, the decision was
   made to shift from the plain-text, ASCII-only canonical format to
   XML.  The high-level requirements for the format of RFCs were defined
   in RFC6949, "RFC Series Format Requirements and Future Development."
   Several different publication formats will be rendered from that
   canonical XML, including HTML, PDF, TXT, and EPUB.  This draft
   documents the change in requirements and layout for the plain-text
   RFC publication format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-plaintext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-plaintext-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-flanagan-plaintext-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/