Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-pim-igmp-mld-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 00:17:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Model for Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD)
        Authors         : Yisong Liu
                          Feng Guo
	Filename        : draft-liu-pim-igmp-mld-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage IGMP and MLD.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-pim-igmp-mld-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-pim-igmp-mld-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/