Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-reqts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:33:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Private Media in a Switched Conferencing Environment
        Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                          Nermeen Ismail
                          David Benham
                          Nathan Buckles
                          John Mattsson
                          Yi Cheng
                          Richard Barnes
	Filename        : draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-reqts-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies the requirements for ensuring the privacy and
   integrity of real-time media flows between two or more endpoints
   communicating in a switched conferencing environment.  This document
   also provides a high-level overview of switched conferencing in order
   to establish a common understanding of the goals and objectives of
   this work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-reqts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-reqts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/