Subject: I-D Action: draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:28:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HyperText Markup Language Request For Comments Format
        Authors         : Joe Hildebrand
                          Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines the HTML format that will be rendered from the
   canonical XML format for an RFC.  The HTML output will include a
   default CSS to enable page layout.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hildebrand-html-rfc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hildebrand-html-rfc-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/