Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-krb5-kdh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 12:12:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : KRB5-KDH: Cryptographically binding Kerberos5 with Diffie-Hellman
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-krb5-kdh-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-11

Abstract:
   This specification extends Kerberos5 with primitives that create a
   cryptographic binding between Kerberos5 authentication and Diffie-
   Hellman encryption.  This yields their combined advantages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-krb5-kdh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-krb5-kdh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/