Subject: I-D Action: draft-koster-core-coap-pubsub-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:34:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Publish-Subscribe in the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Authors         : Michael Koster
                          Ari Keranen
                          Jaime Jimenez
	Filename        : draft-koster-core-coap-pubsub-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   The Constrained Application Protocol, CoAP, and related extensions
   are intended to support machine-to-machine communication in systems
   where one or more nodes are resource constrained, in particular for
   low power wireless sensor networks.  This document defines publish-
   subscribe and message queuing functionality for CoAP that extends the
   capabilities for supporting nodes with long breaks in connectivity
   and/or up-time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koster-core-coap-pubsub/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-koster-core-coap-pubsub-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/