Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 23:00:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Stateful PCE
        Authors         : Edward Crabbe
                          Ina Minei
                          Jan Medved
                          Robert Varga
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-10.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   Although PCEP explicitly makes no assumptions regarding the
   information available to the PCE, it also makes no provisions for PCE
   control of timing and sequence of path computations within and across
   PCEP sessions.  This document describes a set of extensions to PCEP
   to enable stateful control of MPLS-TE and GMPLS LSPs via PCEP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/