Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 07:44:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Finding the Kerberos Realm of a Service in DNS
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-19

Abstract:
   This specification defines methods to determine realm names for
   services being contacted by their DNS name.  Currently, finding realm
   names is done through guessing or local configuration.  DNS can make
   this process more dynamic, provided that DNSSEC is used to ensure
   authenticity of resource records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/