Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-te-data-extn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 10:22:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Transporting TE Data
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-te-data-extn-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   In order to compute and provide optimal paths, Path Computation
   Elements (PCEs) require an accurate and timely Traffic Engineering
   Database (TED).  Traditionally this TED has been obtained from a link
   state routing protocol supporting traffic engineering extensions.

   This document extends the Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) with TED population capability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-te-data-extn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhodylee-pce-pcep-te-data-extn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/