Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-l2nsf-sdn-security-services-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 01:41:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Security Services based on Software-Defined Networking
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Hyoungshick Kim
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-jeong-l2nsf-sdn-security-services-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document provides requirements for security services based on
   software-defined networking (SDN) with two representative use cases:
   (i) centralized firewall system for intra-domain networks and (ii)
   centralized DDoS-attack mitigation system between inter-domain
   networks.  For the centralized firewall system, this document raises
   challenging issues in existing firewalls and a use case of
   centralized firewall system based on SDN.  For the centralized DDoS-
   attack mitigation system, this document also raises challenging
   issues in existing DDoS-attack mitigation techniques and a use case
   of centralized DDoS-attack mitigation system based on SDN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-l2nsf-sdn-security-services/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-l2nsf-sdn-security-services-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/