Subject: I-D Action: draft-bray-pgp-message-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 13:46:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The OpenPGP Message Format
        Author          : Tim Bray
	Filename        : draft-bray-pgp-message-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-16

Abstract:
   RFC 4880 specifies the encoding for encrypted OpenPGP messages.  This
   document registers an Internet Media Type for these messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bray-pgp-message/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bray-pgp-message-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/