Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-jayantheesh-smtp-sentcopy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 09:53:14 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : SMTP Service Extension for command SENTCOPY 
    Author(s)     : Jayantheesh, et al
    Filename      : draft-jayantheesh-smtp-sentcopy
    Pages         : 3 
    Date          : 2014-10-14 
    
This memo defines an extension to the SMTP service whereby a server can
indicate the extent of its ability to copy the emails which are sent by
the user to IMAP Sent folders automatically.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jayantheesh-smtp-sentcopy-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.