Subject: I-D Action: draft-arumuganainar-rtgwg-dps-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2014 14:13:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Path Selection use-cases
        Author          : Arunkumar Arumuga Nainar
	Filename        : draft-arumuganainar-rtgwg-dps-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-04

Abstract:
   Dynamic Path Selection is framework for offloading certain
   applications traffic that are considered not-so-critical by the
   network administrator on to a secondary paths ( The paths that are
   not considered best by routing protocols ). The frame work for
   implementing such a offloading mechanism is clearly defined in the
   draft draft-arumuganainar-rtgwg-DPS-requirements-01.

   This draft describes the use cases for DPS in brief.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arumuganainar-rtgwg-dps-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arumuganainar-rtgwg-dps-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-arumuganainar-rtgwg-dps-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/