Subject: I-D Action: draft-hur-icnrg-abstracted-network-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:36:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Abstracted Network API for ICN
        Authors         : Heeyoung Jung
                          Woojik Chun
	Filename        : draft-hur-icnrg-abstracted-network-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
               draft-hur-icnrg-abstracted-network-api-00.txt

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hur-icnrg-abstracted-network-api/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hur-icnrg-abstracted-network-api-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/