Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-supa-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 08:07:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Architecture for Shared Unified Policy Automation (SUPA)
        Authors         : Cathy Zhou
                          Tina Tsou
                          Georgios Karagiannis
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Qiong Sun
                          Parviz Yegani
	Filename        : draft-zhou-supa-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Currently, there are network services that impose specific demands
   on a communication network. SUPA considers two types of network
   services, the inter Data Center (DC) communication and Virtual
   Private Networks (VPN). This document describes the SUPA basic
   architecture, its elements and interfaces.  The main SUPA
   architecture entities are the Network Service Agent (NSA) and the
   Application-based Policy Decision (ABPD). NSA is a functional entity
   that creates and runs network services/ ABPD is a functional
   entity, which 1) enables the generation, maintenance and release of
   i) actual/detailed network topologies and ii) VPN and inter DC
   service specific abstractions and 2) mapping between the VPN and
   inter DC service service specific abstractions and the network
   topology and configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-supa-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-supa-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/