Subject: I-D Action: draft-gerdes-ace-actors-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:42:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Actors in the ACE Architecture
        Author          : Stefanie Gerdes
	Filename        : draft-gerdes-ace-actors-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Constrained nodes are small devices which are limited in terms of
   processing power, memory, non-volatile storage and transmission
   capacity.  Due to these constraints, commonly used security protocols
   are not easily applicable.  Nevertheless, an authentication and
   authorization solution is needed to ensure the security of these
   devices.

   Due to the limitations of the constrained nodes it is especially
   important to develop a light-weight security solution which is
   adjusted to the relevant security objectives of each participating
   party in this environment.  Necessary security measures must be
   identified and applied where needed.

   In this document, the required security related tasks are identified
   as guidance for the development of authentication and authorization
   solutions for constrained environments.  Based on the tasks, an
   architecture is developed to represent the relationships between the
   logical functional entities involved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerdes-ace-actors/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-ace-actors-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gerdes-ace-actors-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/