Subject: I-D Action: draft-singer-appsawg-mcast-url-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 03:29:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URLs and HTTP Response Forms for Multicast
        Authors         : Dave Singer
                          Ali Begen
	Filename        : draft-singer-appsawg-mcast-url-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-16

Abstract:
   This document motivates the need for defining a URL for multicast
   delivery and provides a proposal for this purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-singer-appsawg-mcast-url/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-singer-appsawg-mcast-url-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/