Subject: I-D Action: draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-alert-discrim-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:38:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) Alert Discriminator
        Authors         : Nobo Akiya
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-alert-discrim-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines the Alert Discriminator which operates on the
   Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD), and Alert
   Discriminator Diagnostic Codes which operates on the Alert
   Discriminator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-alert-discrim/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-alert-discrim-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-alert-discrim-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/