Subject: I-D Action: draft-van-beijnum-grow-controlled-deagg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 13:33:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Controlled IPv6 deaggregation by large organizations
        Author          : Iljitsch van Beijnum
	Filename        : draft-van-beijnum-grow-controlled-deagg-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-22

Abstract:
   The use of IPv6 addresses by large organizations doesn't fit the
   commonly used PA/PI dichotomy.  Such organizations may hold a large
   address block which is deaggregated into subprefixes that are
   advertised by subunits of the organization.  This document proposes a
   set of best practices to allow this deaggregation to be controlled
   through filtering so that on the one hand, the size of the IPv6
   global routing table isn't unduly inflated, while on the other hand
   organizations that seek to deaggregate a large IPv6 address block
   don't see their reachability limited by remote filters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-van-beijnum-grow-controlled-deagg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-van-beijnum-grow-controlled-deagg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/