Subject: I-D Action: draft-yizhou-trill-arp-optimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 00:19:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL: ARP/ND Optimization
        Authors         : Yizhou Li
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Radia Perlman
                          Igor Gashinsky
	Filename        : draft-yizhou-trill-arp-optimization-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms to optimize the ARP (Address
   Resolution Protocol) and ND (Neighbor Discovery) traffic in TRILL
   campus. Such optimization reduces the flooding over campus.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yizhou-trill-arp-optimization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yizhou-trill-arp-optimization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/