Subject: I-D Action: draft-uberti-payload-vp9-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:40:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for VP9 Video
        Authors         : Justin Uberti
                          Stefan Holmer
                          Magnus Flodman
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-uberti-payload-vp9-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP payload format for the VP9 video codec.
   The payload format has wide applicability, as it supports
   applications from low bit-rate peer-to-peer usage, to high bit-rate
   video conferences.  It includes provisions for temporal and spatial
   scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-uberti-payload-vp9/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-uberti-payload-vp9-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/