Subject: I-D Action: draft-dickson-dnsop-spartacus-lang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 18:10:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Language to Describe the DNS Wire Format
        Author          : Brian Dickson
	Filename        : draft-dickson-dnsop-spartacus-lang-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-10-15

Abstract:
   As part of the SPARTACUS DNS gateway system, building a full DNS
   parser was necessary.  Parsing DNS packets is the only way to avoid
   propogating packets which are not correctly formatted DNS packets.

   In order to facilitate building a new parser from scratch, the author
   chose to build a parser-builder which takes as input, a description
   of the DNS wire format.

   This document describes the language created to facilitate this
   description, and includes the resulting DNS wire format description
   in this language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dickson-dnsop-spartacus-lang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dickson-dnsop-spartacus-lang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/