Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-certificates-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 15:34:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure Telephone Identity Credentials: Certificates
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-certificates-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   In order to prove ownership of telephone numbers on the Internet,
   some kind of public infrastructure needs to exist that binds
   cryptographic keys to authority over telephone numbers.  This
   document describes a certificate-based credential system for
   telephone numbers, which could be used as a part of a broader
   architecture for managing telephone numbers as identities in
   protocols like SIP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-certificates/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-certificates-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/