Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonica-mpls-self-ping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 10:01:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LSP Self-Ping
        Authors         : Ravi Torvi
                          Ron Bonica
                          Michael Conn
                          Dante Pacella
                          Luis Tomotaki
                          Mark Wygant
	Filename        : draft-bonica-mpls-self-ping-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-22

Abstract:
   This memo describes LSP Self-ping.  Ingress LSR's can use LSP Self-
   ping to verify that an LSP is ready to carry traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonica-mpls-self-ping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonica-mpls-self-ping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonica-mpls-self-ping-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/