Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-softwire-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 06:12:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for IPv4-in-IPv6 Softwire
        Authors         : Qi Sun
                          Hao Wang
                          Yong Cui
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-sun-softwire-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-10-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of IPv4-in-IPv6 Softwire Concentrators containing a
   Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) server.  The models cover
   A+P [RFC6346], encapsulation based softwires.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-softwire-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-softwire-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/