Subject: I-D Action: draft-savolainen-core-coap-websockets-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 08:45:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP over WebSockets
        Authors         : Teemu Savolainen
                          Klaus Hartke
                          Bilhanan Silverajan
	Filename        : draft-savolainen-core-coap-websockets-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-10-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to retrieve and update CoAP resources
   using CoAP requests and responses over the WebSocket Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-savolainen-core-coap-websockets/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-savolainen-core-coap-websockets-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-savolainen-core-coap-websockets-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/