Subject: I-D Action: draft-shi-alto-yang-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:11:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Base ALTO Data and Services
        Authors         : Xiao Shi
                          Y. Richard Yang
                          Michael Scharf
	Filename        : draft-shi-alto-yang-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) protocol [RFC7285]
   defines a set of network information services, including the network-
   map service, the cost-map service, the filtered map services, the
   endpoint property service, and the endpoint cost service.  A meta
   service, called the information resource directory (IRD) service,
   allows an ALTO server to provide ALTO clients with meta information
   (e.g., the access URI) about each resource and service it provides.
   [RFC7285] uses a RESTful design and encodes client request parameters
   and server responses using JSON.  One may consider that most of these
   services are based on data maintained at an ALTO server.  Hence, in
   this document, we explore how one may use the data modeling language
   YANG [RFC6020] to specify the services defined in [RFC7285].  We
   first define two YANG models for RPC specification and data instance
   description of of ALTO services.  We then discuss the "standard
   operations" defined in NETCONF/RESTCONF to evaluate potential
   integration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shi-alto-yang-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shi-alto-yang-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/