Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 19:38:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer 2 Virtual Private Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PBB-EVPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Lizhong Jin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-09.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   This document discusses how Ethernet Provider Backbone Bridging (PBB)
   can be combined with Ethernet VPN (EVPN) in order to reduce the
   number of BGP MAC advertisement routes by aggregating Customer/Client
   MAC (C-MAC) addresses via Provider Backbone MAC address (B-MAC),
   provide client MAC address mobility using C-MAC aggregation, confine
   the scope of C-MAC learning to only active flows, offer per site
   policies and avoid C-MAC address flushing on topology changes. The
   combined solution is referred to as PBB-EVPN.

Conventions

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/