Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iab-smart-object-architecture-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2014 14:22:02 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Architectural Considerations in Smart Object Networking
    Author(s)     : H. Tschofenig, et al
    Filename      : draft-iab-smart-object-architecture
    Pages         : 22 
    Date          : 2014-10-30 
    
   The term &quot;Internet of Things&quot; (IoT) denotes a trend where a large
   number of embedded devices employ communication services offered by
   the Internet protocols.  Many of these devices, often called &quot;smart
   objects&quot; are not directly operated by humans, but exist as components
   in buildings or vehicles, or are spread out in the environment.
   Following the theme &quot;Everything that can be connected will be
   connected&quot;, engineers and researchers designing smart object networks
   need to decide how to achieve this in practice.

   This document offers guidance to engineers designing Internet
   connected smart objects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-smart-object-architecture-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.