Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 01:14:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Request Routing Redirection Interface for CDN Interconnection
        Authors         : Ben Niven-Jenkins
                          Ray van Brandenburg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-04.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-10-25

Abstract:
   The Request Routing Interface comprises of (1) the asynchronous
   advertisement of footprint and capabilities by a downstream CDN that
   allows a upstream CDN to decide whether to redirect particular user
   requests to that downstream CDN; and (2) the synchronous operation of
   an upstream CDN requesting whether a downstream CDN is prepared to
   accept a user request and of a downstream CDN responding with how to
   actually redirect the user request.  This document describes an
   interface for the latter part, i.e. the CDNI Request Routing
   Redirection interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-redirection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/