Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-object-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:34:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : October 27, 2014
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-object-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   We present a format for data object security in Constrained
   Application Protocol CoAP, i.e. protection of individual request and
   response messages between client and server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-object-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-object-security-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/