Subject: I-D Action: draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:19:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tetrys, an On-the-Fly Network Coding protocol
        Authors         : Jonathan Detchart
                          Emmanuel Lochin
                          Jerome Lacan
                          Vincent Roca
	Filename        : draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes Tetrys, an On-The-Fly Network Coding (NC)
   protocol which can be used to transport delay and loss sensitive data
   over a network.  This protocol can be used for unicast, multicast or
   anycast communications.  It recovers lost packets by using added
   coded packets.  Tetrys allows to recover all missing data within a
   time independent of the RTT and does not rely on a reliable feedback
   path to transmit data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/