Subject: I-D Action: draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-dc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 11:54:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SIIT-DC: Stateless IP/ICMP Translation for IPv6 Data Centre Environments
        Author          : Tore Anderson
	Filename        : draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-dc-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2014-10-05

Abstract:
   This document describes SIIT-DC, an extension to Stateless IP/ICMP
   Translation (SIIT) [RFC6145] that makes it ideally suited for use in
   IPv6 data centre environments.  SIIT-DC simultaneously facilitates
   IPv6 deployment and IPv4 address conservation.  The overall SIIT-DC
   architecture is described, as well as guidelines for operators.
   Finally, the normative implementation requirements are described, as
   a list of additions and changes to SIIT [RFC6145].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-dc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-dc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-dc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/