Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhdankin-netmod-bgp-cfg-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 13:09:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for BGP Protocol
        Authors         : Aleksandr Zhdankin
                          Keyur Patel
                          Alexander Clemm
	Filename        : draft-zhdankin-netmod-bgp-cfg-01.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2014-10-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhdankin-netmod-bgp-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhdankin-netmod-bgp-cfg-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhdankin-netmod-bgp-cfg-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/