Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-sdnrg-sdni-seamless-mpls-mbh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 07:00:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-SDN in Seamless MPLS for Mobile Backhaul
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Rober Tao
	Filename        : draft-li-sdnrg-sdni-seamless-mpls-mbh-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document introduces the inter-SDN framework of Seamless MPLS to
   integrate the mobile backhaul network with the core network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-sdnrg-sdni-seamless-mpls-mbh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-sdnrg-sdni-seamless-mpls-mbh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/