Subject: I-D Action: draft-heitzhe-tcpm-vm-rto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 16:52:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP Retransmission Timer for Virtual Machines
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Chuan He
	Filename        : draft-heitzhe-tcpm-vm-rto-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-10-19

Abstract:
   A Round Trip Time (RTT) estimate that decays performs badly in a
   bursty environment. A round trip time estimator that does not decay
   for a period of time is proposed.

   It does not require a minimum value to be configured. It works
   equally well when the typical RTT is 100uS as when it is 10 seconds.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-heitzhe-tcpm-vm-rto/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-heitzhe-tcpm-vm-rto-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/