Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-alto-topology-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:58:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Topology Extensions
        Authors         : Greg Bernstein
                          Young Lee
                          Wendy Roome
                          Michael Scharf
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-yang-alto-topology-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) Service has defined
   network and cost maps to provide basic network information.  In this
   document, we discuss designs to provide abstracted graph
   representations of network topology.  We start with a basic
   application use case of multi-flow scheduling using ALTO.  We show
   that ALTO cost maps alone cannot provide sufficient information.  We
   then define one key, generic component to address the issues:
   introducing path vectors in cost maps.  We specify two approaches to
   complement path vectors and achieve a complete design: an approach
   using opaque network elements and another using a graph (node-link)
   representation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-alto-topology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-alto-topology-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-alto-topology-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/