Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 00:12:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Generic Discovery and Negotiation Protocol for Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2014-10-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a new protocol that enables intelligent devices
   to dynamically discover peer devices, to synchronize state with them,
   and to negotiate mutual configurations with them.  This document only
   defines a general protocol as a negotiation platform, while the
   negotiation objectives for specific scenarios are to be described in
   separate documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/