Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 00:09:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RADIUS Extensions for IPv4-Embedded Multicast and Unicast IPv6 Prefixes
        Authors         : Qian Wang
                          Wei Meng
                          Cui Wang
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Remote Authentication Dial-In User
   Service (RADIUS) attribute to carry the Multicast-Prefixes-64
   information, aiming to delivery the Multicast and Unicast IPv6
   Prefixes to be used to build multicast and unicast IPv4-Embedded IPv6
   addresses. this RADIUS attribute is defined based on the equivalent
   DHCPv6 OPTION_v6_PREFIX64 option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-softwire-multicast-radius-ext-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/