Subject: I-D Action: draft-kini-mpls-spring-entropy-label-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 10:21:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Entropy labels for source routed stacked tunnels
        Authors         : Sriganesh Kini
                          Kireeti Kompella
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Rob Shakir
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Wim Hendrickx
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-kini-mpls-spring-entropy-label-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Source routed tunnel stacking is a technique that can be leveraged to
   provide a method to steer a packet through a controlled set of
   segments.  This can be applied to the Multi Protocol Label Switching
   (MPLS) data plane.  Entropy label (EL) is a technique used in MPLS to
   improve load balancing.  This document examines and describes how ELs
   are to be applied to source routed stacked tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kini-mpls-spring-entropy-label/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kini-mpls-spring-entropy-label-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kini-mpls-spring-entropy-label-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/