Subject: I-D Action: draft-vegoda-manderson-sidr-key-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 10:23:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI Key Management Issues
        Authors         : Leo Vegoda
                          Terry Manderson
	Filename        : draft-vegoda-manderson-sidr-key-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-01

Abstract:
   Strong key management is central to the security of any hierarchy of
   cryptographic certificates.  Well-defined architectural objectives
   will be important guides to the detailed design work needed to
   support the deployment of a Global Trust Anchor for the RPKI.  This
   document identifies some of the questions that need to be addressed
   in the architectural guidelines for key management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vegoda-manderson-sidr-key-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vegoda-manderson-sidr-key-management-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/