Subject: I-D Action: draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 09:46:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cloud Reference Framework
        Authors         : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Chu JunSheng
                          Ma SuAn
                          Ning So
                          Paul Unbehagen
                          Monique Morrow
                          Masum Hasan
                          Yuri Demchenko
                          Meng Yu
	Filename        : draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-07.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2014-10-07

Abstract:
   This document presents a cloud reference framework that intends to
   provide a basis for designing interoperable cloud services and their
   integration into existing open Internet and enterprise IT
   infrastructures.

   In general, a cloud-based system utilizes virtualized computing /
   communications / storage resources and applications, and allows their
   combined provisioning as complex infrastructure services.  In the
   emerging cloud-based virtualized infrastructures and services are
   provisioned on on-demand basis, and configured for specific customer
   needs or tasks.

   The reference framework is based on the survey of the SDOs and WGs
   that are focusing on cloud-based systems and services (Cloud SDO,
   I-D.Khasnabish-cloud-sdo-survey), on-going standardisation activities
   and other research and developments in the cloud computing technology
   area.  Both intra-cloud and inter-cloud reference frameworks are
   presented and the requirements to the general functional layers and
   components are discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-khasnabish-cloud-reference-framework-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/