Subject: I-D Action: draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 13:19:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Uniform Resource Name Namespace for the Device Identity and the Mobile Equipment Identity (MEID)
        Author          : Roozbeh Atarius
	Filename        : draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   This document allows a Mobile Equipment Identity (MEID) to be used as
   a Uniform Resource Name (URN) by registering a URN namespace for
   MEIDs.  The structure of an MEID is 15 hexadecimal encoded digits
   long and is defined in the Third Generation Partnership Project 2
   (3GPP2) (see [S.R0048-A]) to uniquely identify each individual mobile
   equipment (e.g., a handset or mobile phone).  The 3GPP2 has a
   requirement to be able to use an MEID as a URN.  This document
   fulfills that requirement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atarius-dispatch-meid-urn-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/