Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-protogen-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:34:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Protocol Specification Tool
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-protogen-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-17

Abstract:
   The syntax for the PROTOGEN protocol specification tool is described
   and the use of the tool to generate protocol specifications,
   prototype and production implementations. While the primary focus of
   PROTOGEN is to develop protocols using JSON message syntax, the
   PROTOGEN framework has been successfully applied to generate
   prototypes using ASN.1, TLS, XML and RFC822 style syntax.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-protogen/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-protogen-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/