Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-router-backdoor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 23:04:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Threat Model for Router Backdoor
        Authors         : Haibin Song
                          Ning Zong
	Filename        : draft-song-router-backdoor-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   This document elaborates a threat model for inherent backdoor in a
   telecom router. We assume a malicious router can have inherent
   backdoor with an interest in eavesdropping or disabling the
   functioning of the router or the whole network. It is intended to
   demonstrate to the system designers and network administrators how
   the backdoor works, so as to assist in the security evaluation of the
   routers, and especially the standard design that is immune to
   inherent backdoors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-router-backdoor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-router-backdoor-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/