Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-spop-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 16:18:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Symmetric Proof of Possession for the OAuth Authorization Code Grant
        Authors         : Nat Sakimura
                          John Bradley
                          Naveen Agarwal
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-spop-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   The OAuth 2.0 public client utilizing Authorization Code Grant (RFC
   6749 - 4.1) is susceptible to the code interception attack.  This
   specification describes a mechanism that acts as a control against
   this threat.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-spop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-spop-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-spop-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/