Subject: I-D Action: draft-nemoto-precis-alternativenames-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:28:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Preparation and Comparison of Customized Alternative Names
        Authors         : Takahiro Nemoto
                          Daniel Wang
	Filename        : draft-nemoto-precis-alternativenames-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes how to prepare and compare Unicode strings
   representing to customized alternative names for devices, which can
   be created and accessed by users definition, primarily as used within
   IoT environment like appliances controlling through home network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nemoto-precis-alternativenames/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nemoto-precis-alternativenames-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/