Subject: I-D Action: draft-ravisingh-mpls-el-for-seamless-mpls-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:34:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Entropy label for seamless MPLS
        Authors         : Ravi Singh
                          Yimin Shen
                          John Drake
	Filename        : draft-ravisingh-mpls-el-for-seamless-mpls-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes certain optimizations to how entropy labels
   can be used for load balancing in a seamless MPLS architecture, as
   enabled by LSP concatenation and LSP hierarchies.

   The definition of the control plane and data plane behavior at LSP
   concatenation points; and at the ingress of an LSP in a hierarchy of
   LSPs, as described in this document, brings the benefits of entropy
   labels to certain deployment scenarios that may not have had such
   benefits as specified in [EL-RFC].

   This document, if approved, updates RFC 6790.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ravisingh-mpls-el-for-seamless-mpls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ravisingh-mpls-el-for-seamless-mpls-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ravisingh-mpls-el-for-seamless-mpls-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/