Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-dmm-sdn-dmm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 05:21:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Routing Optimization with SDN
        Authors         : Hyunsik Yang
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-yang-dmm-sdn-dmm-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-13

Abstract:
   DMM is a mobility protocol which has mobility functions to solve the
   existing problems in the current centralized ones. However, when a
   mobile node moves to another anchor, the previous flow is forwarded
   by the previous router. For this reason, the routing optimization
   could be an issue. This draft proposes a routing optimization method
   in distributed anchor architecture. In this draft, we applied the
   SDN concept to DMM architecture for routing optimization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-dmm-sdn-dmm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-dmm-sdn-dmm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-dmm-sdn-dmm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/