Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 10:23:08 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : PCEP Requirements for WSON Routing and Wavelength Assignment
    Author(s)     : Y. Lee, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength
    Pages         : 13 
    Date          : 2014-10-28 
    
   This memo provides application-specific requirements for the Path
   Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for the support of
   Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON). Lightpath provisioning
   in WSONs requires a routing and wavelength assignment (RWA) process.
   From a path computation perspective, wavelength assignment is the
   process of determining which wavelength can be used on each hop of a
   path and forms an additional routing constraint to optical light
   path computation. Requirements for PCEP extensions in support of
   optical impairments will be addressed in a separate document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pce-wson-routing-wavelength-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.