Subject: I-D Action: draft-grmas-bfd-rfc5884-clarifications-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 06:46:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarifications to RFC 5884
        Authors         : Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Kalyani Rajaraman
                          Gregory Mirsky
                          Nobo Akiya
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-grmas-bfd-rfc5884-clarifications-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-03

Abstract:
   This document clarifies the procedures for establishing, maintaining
   and removing multiple, concurrent BFD sessions for a given <MPLS LSP,
   FEC> described in RFC5884.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-grmas-bfd-rfc5884-clarifications/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-grmas-bfd-rfc5884-clarifications-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/