Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 14:59:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Binary Floor Control Protocol Bis  Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP)
        Authors         : Victor Pascual
                          Anton Roman
                          Stephane Cazeaux
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Sergio Garcia Murillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-10-25

Abstract:
   The WebSocket protocol enables two-way realtime communication between
   clients and servers.  This document specifies a new WebSocket sub-
   protocol as a reliable transport mechanism between Binary Floor
   Control Protocol (BFCP) entities to enable usage of BFCP in new
   scenarios.  This document normatively updates [I-D.draft-ietf-
   bfcpbis-rfc4582bis] and [I-D.draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/