Subject: I-D Action: draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 13:42:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Shared Bottleneck Detection for Coupled Congestion Control for RTP Media.
        Authors         : David Hayes
                          Simone Ferlin
                          Michael Welzl
	Filename        : draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to detect whether end-to-end data
   flows share a common bottleneck.  It relies on summary statistics
   that are calculated by a data receiver based on continuous
   measurements and regularly fed to a grouping algorithm that runs
   wherever the knowledge is needed.  This mechanism complements the
   coupled congestion control mechanism in draft-welzl-rmcat-coupled-cc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hayes-rmcat-sbd-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/