Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandergaast-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2014 15:53:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Client Subnet in DNS Requests
        Authors         : Carlo Contavalli
                          Wilmer van der Gaast
                          Sean Leach
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-vandergaast-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-10-03

Abstract:
   This draft defines an EDNS0 extension to carry information about the
   network that originated a DNS query, and the network for which the
   subsequent reply can be cached.

IESG Note

   [RFC Editor: Please remove this note prior to publication ]

   This informational document describes an existing, implemented and
   deployed system.  It was originally going to be an Experimental
   document, but is now detailing a deployed system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandergaast-dnsop-edns-client-subnet/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandergaast-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/