Subject: I-D Action: draft-pastor-i2nsf-access-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:06:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Access Use Cases for an Open OAM Interface to Virtualized Security Services
        Authors         : Antonio Pastor
                          Diego R. Lopez
	Filename        : draft-pastor-i2nsf-access-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the use cases for providing network security
   as a service in the access network environment.  It considers both
   mobile and residential access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pastor-i2nsf-access-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pastor-i2nsf-access-usecases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/