Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfernando-ipse-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:52:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface to a Packet Switching Element (IPSE)
        Authors         : Rex Fernando
                          Sami Boutros
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-rfernando-ipse-01.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a set of mechanisms for decoupling the
   control and data plane of a routing or a switching device and
   describes an open API between the two that satisfies a set of
   constraints that are desirable for such an interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfernando-ipse/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfernando-ipse-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rfernando-ipse-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/