Subject: I-D Action: draft-zu-nfvrg-elasticity-vnf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 07:53:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Elasticity VNF
        Author          : Zu Qiang
	Filename        : draft-zu-nfvrg-elasticity-vnf-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This draft is an analytic of NFV applications based on the NFV
   architecture, use cases and requirements. The purpose of this
   analytic is to identify any NFV characteristics related issues. The
   analytic is focusing on elasticity VNF with predicable performance,
   reliability and security. Only the issues which are unique to NFV
   are discussed in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zu-nfvrg-elasticity-vnf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zu-nfvrg-elasticity-vnf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/