Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonaventure-mptcp-timestamp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 11:00:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath TCP timestamp option
        Author          : Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-bonaventure-mptcp-timestamp-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   The TCP timestamps defined in [RFC1323] were designed to improve
   round-trip-time estimations and provide protection against wrapped
   sequence numbers (PAWS).  This draft clarifies the utilisation of
   timestamps by Multipath TCP and proposes a new timestamp option that
   better suits the needs of Multipath TCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-timestamp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-timestamp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/