Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-ospf-bier-cap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 02:45:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Capability Using OSPF
        Author          : Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-ospf-bier-cap-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-10-16

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) is a new multicast forwarding
   paradigm which doesn't require an explicit tree-building protocol and
   doesn't require intermediate routers to maintain any multicast state.
   A BFR cannot send a BIER packet to a given nexthop router unless that
   nexthop router has indicated that it can support the BIER forwarding
   procedure.  This document defines a mechanism to signal that
   capability using OSPF.  This mechanism is useful when the unicast
   route distribution is also done via OSPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-ospf-bier-cap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-ospf-bier-cap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/