Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-sxs-confirm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 12:39:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SXS Confirmation Protocol (SXS-Confirm)
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-sxs-confirm-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-16

Abstract:
   Use cases and requirements for secure distribution and management of
   code are considered. In particular constraints imposed by embedded
   devices that do not provide affordances for user interaction are
   considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-sxs-confirm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-sxs-confirm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-sxs-confirm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/