Subject: I-D Action: draft-krishnan-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:36:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy considerations for DHCPv6
        Authors         : Suresh Krishnan
                          Tomek Mrugalski
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   DHCPv6 is a protocol that is used to provide addressing and
   configuration information to IPv6 hosts.  This document discusses the
   various identifiers used by DHCPv6 and the potential privacy issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krishnan-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/