Subject: I-D Action: draft-bradner-ietf-liaisoning-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 02:47:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Liaisoning
        Authors         : Scott Bradner
                          Thomas Narten
	Filename        : draft-bradner-ietf-liaisoning-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-10-22

Abstract:
   with peer organizations.  In some cases this involves establishing
   long lasting formal liaison relationships and in other cases the
   processes are less formal and of shorter duration.  The document is
   designed to be useful to both IETF participants and to the
   participants in the other organizations with which the IETF
   interacts. The document also includes information and pointers to
   information about the IETF and its operation that may be of use to
   participants in such peer organizations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradner-ietf-liaisoning/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradner-ietf-liaisoning-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/