Subject: I-D Action: draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 16:47:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping/Trace Multipath Support for Link Aggregation Group (LAG) Interfaces
        Authors         : Nobo Akiya
                          George Swallow
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Bruno Decraene
                          John E. Drake
	Filename        : draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-10-22

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping and Traceroute to
   describe Multipath Information for Link Aggregation (LAG) member
   links separately, thus allowing MPLS LSP Ping and Traceroute to
   discover and exercise specific paths of layer 2 (L2) Equal-Cost
   Multipath (ECMP) over LAG interfaces.

   This document updates RFC4379 and RFC6424.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-akiya-mpls-lsp-ping-lag-multipath-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/