Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-extension-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 03:24:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CAPWAP Extension for 802.11n and Power/channel Autoconfiguration
        Authors         : Yifan Chen
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Hui Deng
                          Lei Zhu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-extension-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   The CAPWAP binding for 802.11 is specified by RFC5416 and it was
   based on IEEE 802-11.2007 standard.  Several new amendments of 802.11
   have been published since RFC5416 was published in 2009.  802.11n is
   one of those amendments and it has been widely used in real
   deployment.  This document extends the CAPWAP binding for 802.11 to
   support 802.11n and also defines a power and channel auto
   configuration extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-extension-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-capwap-extension-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/