Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2014 01:26:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Considerations for Selecting RTCP Extended Report (XR) Metrics for the RTCWEB Statistics API
        Authors         : Rachel Huang
                          Roni Even
                          Varun Singh
                          Dan Romascanu
                          Lingli Deng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-10-08

Abstract:
   This document describes monitoring features related to RTCWEB.  It
   provides a list of RTCP XR metrics, which are useful and may need to
   be supported in some RTCWEB implementations.  It also describes a
   list of additional identifiers for WebRTC's statistics API.  These
   identifiers are a set of RTCP XR metrics related to the transport of
   multimedia flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcweb-rtcp-xr-metrics-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/