Subject: I-D Action: draft-bellis-dnsop-connection-close-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 02:56:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Connection Close Signalling for DNS
        Author          : Ray Bellis
	Filename        : draft-bellis-dnsop-connection-close-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   This document updates [RFC6891] by specifying a new single-bit flag
   in a DNS response that when seen in a packet carried over a
   connection-orientated transport protocol indicates to the client that
   it should close the current connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-dnsop-connection-close/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bellis-dnsop-connection-close-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/