Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-nvo3-naas-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 01:26:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network as a Service in datacenters use cases
        Authors         : Lu Huang
                          Rong Gu
                          Huawei Technologies
                          Qiang Zu
	Filename        : draft-huang-nvo3-naas-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Network as a Service (NaaS) is a new network business model in the
   cloud computing area where virtualized E2E connectivity to end users
   is provided to make the network more flexible and scalable.

   This draft describes Network as a Service (NaaS) system use cases in
   datacenters that are deployed typically for different applications.
   Considerations about the use cases are pointed out.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-nvo3-naas-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-nvo3-naas-usecases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/