Subject: I-D Action: draft-bennish-http-tldr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 02:55:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Trusted Linker Download Redirection (TLDR)
        Author          : Ben A. Kennish
	Filename        : draft-bennish-http-tldr-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-05

Abstract:
   This document describes an HTTP extension that allows user agents to
   verify downloaded data.  It provides a standardised way for an HTTPS
   URL (assumed trustworthy) to redirect to a non-HTTPS URL and give the
   user agent extra information about the resulting output (e.g. a
   downloaded file.)  Once that is retrieved, it can check whether or
   not the data has been modified since the trustworthy site checked it
   (e.g. altered during transit or as a result of the destination site
   having been compromised.)

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bennish-http-tldr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bennish-http-tldr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/