Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-yang-abstract-te-topo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:57:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for Abstract TE Topologies
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Aihua Guo
	Filename        : draft-liu-yang-abstract-te-topo-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
    This document discusses a YANG data model for Abstract TE
    Topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-yang-abstract-te-topo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-yang-abstract-te-topo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/