Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsitkov-audit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 06:13:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Audit in OAuth 2.0
        Author          : Zhanna Tsitkov
	Filename        : draft-tsitkov-audit-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   This specification is an effort to provide guidelines for
   implementing the Audit functionality for OAuth 2.0 enabled
   environments.  The data of interest for the OAuth 2.0 audit includes
   permissions, scopes, policies and other authorization and
   authentication related information.  It can be used by user agents
   and authorization services for fast violation response, credential
   revocation, or by government agencies and various institutions for
   forensic analysis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsitkov-audit/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsitkov-audit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/