Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-openstack-rbac-federated-identity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:02:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Federated Identity for IPv6 Role-base Access Control
        Author          : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-openstack-rbac-federated-identity-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-17

Abstract:
   This note describes an IPv6 option intended to carry a Federated
   Identity for use in Role-Based Access Control.  Rather than identify
   a person, it identifies a group of systems that the sender is a
   member of.  Role-Based Access Control permits specified sets of
   systems to communicate with other specified sets of systems, with the
   intention of scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-openstack-rbac-federated-identity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-openstack-rbac-federated-identity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/