Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-text-nfo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 07:45:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The text/nfo Media Type
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-text-nfo-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document registers the text/nfo media type for use with release
   iNFOrmation. While mostly compatible with text/plain, ".NFO" files
   and content have unique encoding and rendering characteristics that
   make them distinguishable from typical plain text.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-text-nfo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-text-nfo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/