Subject: I-D Action: draft-retana-idr-aigp-cost-community-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 08:52:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of the Cost Community to carry the Accumulated IGP Metric
        Authors         : Alvaro Retana
                          Anoop Kapoor
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-retana-idr-aigp-cost-community-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   This document explains the use of the Cost Community to flexibly
   carry the Accumulated IGP Metric.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-retana-idr-aigp-cost-community/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-retana-idr-aigp-cost-community-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-retana-idr-aigp-cost-community-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/