Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 14:55:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Origin-Bound Authentication (HOBA)
        Authors         : Stephen Farrell
                          Paul Hoffman
                          Michael Thomas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-10-07

Abstract:
   HTTP Origin-Bound Authentication (HOBA) is a design for an HTTP
   authentication method with credentials that are not vulnerable to
   phishing attacks, and that does not require any server-side password
   database.  The design can also be used in Javascript-based
   authentication embedded in HTML.  HOBA is an alternative to HTTP
   authentication schemes that require passwords.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/