Subject: I-D Action: draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 17:14:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecation of MIB Module NAT-MIB (Managed Objects for Network Address Translators (NAT))
        Authors         : Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-00.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2014-10-19

Abstract:
   This memo deprecates MIB module NAT-MIB, a portion of the Management
   Information Base (MIB) previously defined in RFC 4008 for devices
   implementing Network Address Translator (NAT) function.  A companion
   document defines a new version, NAT-MIB-V2, which responds to
   deficiencies found in module NAT-MIB and adds new capabilities.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4008.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/