Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-ace-comparison-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 05:48:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Comparison of different proposals for ACE
        Authors         : Bert Greevenbosch
                          Danping He
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-ace-comparison-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document investigates the different solutions in the ACE working
   group.  It highlights both similarities and differences.  In
   addition, it provides a security analysis for the different
   solutions.

   Note that the views and comments in this document are solely based on
   its authors' interpretation, and do not necessarily represent the
   opinions of the authors of the discussed solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-ace-comparison/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-ace-comparison-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/