Subject: I-D Action: draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 03:53:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing Prefix SID extensions for BGP
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Saikat Ray
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-25

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) architecture allows a node to steer a packet
   flow through any topological path and service chain by leveraging
   source routing.  The ingress node prepends a SR header to a packet
   containing a set of "segments".  Each segment represents a
   topological or a service-based instruction.  Per-flow state is
   maintained only at the ingress node of the SR domain.

   The Segment Routing architecture can be implemented using MPLS with
   no changes to the forwarding plane.  It requires minor extensions to
   the existing routing protocols.

   This document describes the BGP extension for announcing BGP Prefix
   Segment Identifier (BGP Prefix SID) information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-prefix-sid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-prefix-sid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/