Subject: I-D Action: draft-kang-ace-secure-configuration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 00:43:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Key configuration for resource constrained devices
        Authors         : Namhi Kang
                          Jaeduck Choi
                          Seungwook Jung
                          Souhwan Jung
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-kang-ace-secure-configuration-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   This document presents a secure method to configure/reconfigure a key
   for a resource constrained node when it initially joins to network
   that is currently in operation. The method is suited for a scenario,
   where resource constrained nodes are interconnected with each other
   and thus form a network called Internet of Things. It is assumed that
   communications for all nodes are based on TCP/IP protocols and the
   nodes use the constrained application protocol (CoAP). The presented
   method does not cover all operations of secure bootstrapping for IoT
   networks, but it is intended to securely support self-reconfiguration
   of the pre-installed temporary key of joined node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kang-ace-secure-configuration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kang-ace-secure-configuration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/