Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 08:28:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Management
        Author          : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-16.txt
	Pages           : 88
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   This document contains a specification of three YANG modules.
   Together they form the core routing data model which serves as a
   framework for configuring and managing a routing subsystem.  It is
   expected that these modules will be augmented by additional YANG
   modules defining data models for routing protocols and other
   functions.  The core routing data model provides common building
   blocks for such extensions - routing instances, routes, routing
   information bases (RIB), routing protocols and route filters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/