Subject: I-D Action: draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 08:22:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Performance and Diagnostic Metrics Destination Option
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          Robert M. Hamilton
                          Michael S. Ackermann
	Filename        : draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option-08.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-10

Abstract:
   To measure performance and to diagnose performance and connectivity
   problems, metrics embedded in each packet are critical for timely and
   accurate problem resolution. Such diagnostics may be interpreted in
   real-time or after the fact. The base metrics are: packet sequence
   number and packet timing.  Metrics derived from these will be
   described separately. This document describes a new implementation of
   the existing IPv6 Destination Options extension header, the
   Performance and Diagnostic Metrics (PDM) Destination Options
   extension header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-elkins-6man-ipv6-pdm-dest-option-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/