Subject: I-D Action: draft-osamu-v6ops-ipv4-literal-in-url-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 05:57:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Special Purpose TLD to resolve IPv4 Address Literal on DNS64/NAT64 environments
        Authors         : Osamu Nakamura
                          Hiroaki Hazeyama
                          Yukito Ueno
                          Akira Kato
	Filename        : draft-osamu-v6ops-ipv4-literal-in-url-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   In an IPv6-only environment with DNS64/NAT64 based translation
   service, there is no way to get access a URL whose domain name part
   includes an IPv4 address literal.  This memo proposes a special
   purpose TLD so that the IPv4 address literal is accessible from such
   a DNS64/NAT64 environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-osamu-v6ops-ipv4-literal-in-url/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-osamu-v6ops-ipv4-literal-in-url-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-osamu-v6ops-ipv4-literal-in-url-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/