Subject: I-D Action: draft-leslie-tcpm-checksum-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 13:28:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Checksum Option for TCP
        Author          : John Leslie
	Filename        : draft-leslie-tcpm-checksum-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   There are a number of situations in TCP where middleboxes are known
   to change TCP-layer data; and it would be helpful for endpoints to
   detect such changes.  TCP-Checksum is a TCP option to pass checksums
   over particular fields from sender to receiver, which can detect such
   changes by legacy middleboxes.  This document also sets a rule for
   future middleboxes which insist upon modifying these checksums.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leslie-tcpm-checksum-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leslie-tcpm-checksum-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/