Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-lwig-iot-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2014 20:36:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deployment of the Low Weight IETF protocols In Internet of Things(IOT)
        Author          : Qiao Fu
	Filename        : draft-fu-lwig-iot-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-10-19

Abstract:
   This draft analyze the development and deployment of the existing
   IETF Low weight IPv6 protocols in the IOT (Internet Of Things)
   industry.  Taking consideration on the constrained resource nature of
   devices, the IETF low weight IPv6 protocols, including 6LowPan, RPC
   and COAP, fit perfectly in the IOT scenarios.  Recent development and
   promotion of Zigbee IP and IPSO also extend the use of these low
   weight IPv6 protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-lwig-iot-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-lwig-iot-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/