Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-6man-ra-privacy-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 06:03:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Router Advertisement based privacy extension in IPv6 autoconfiguration
        Authors         : Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Christoph Meinel
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-6man-ra-privacy-09.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-01

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to address the privacy issues that
   exist within the Privacy Extension specification and offer an
   alternative privacy aware solution to correct these shortcomings and
   also offer an alternative random number generator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-6man-ra-privacy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-6man-ra-privacy-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rafiee-6man-ra-privacy-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/