Subject: I-D Action: draft-vergara-flexigrid-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:14:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG data model for WSON and Flexi-Grid Optical Networks
        Authors         : Jorge E. Lopez de Vergara
                          Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Daniel King
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-vergara-flexigrid-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
This document defines a YANG model for managing dynamic Optical networks, including Wavelength Switched Optical Networks (WSON) and Flexi-Grid DWDM Networks. The model described in this document is composed of two submodels: one to define an optical traffic engineering database, and other one to describe the optical paths or media channels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vergara-flexigrid-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vergara-flexigrid-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/