Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 08:51:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Planning for the IANA/NTIA Transition Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Draft Response to the Internet Coordination Group Request for Proposals on IANA
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-02.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document contains the a response to a request for proposals from
   the IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group regarding the
   protocol parameters registries.  It is meant to be included in an
   aggregate proposal that also includes contributions covering domain
   names and numbering resources that will be submitted from their
   respective operational communities.  The IETF community is invited to
   comment and propose changes to this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/