Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-sipcore-auth-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 03:29:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authorization server identity
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-sipcore-auth-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   The 3rd-Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) has defined how the
   WebRTC framework can be used to provide access to IMS services.
   Users can use "web credentials" (e.g. a username and password) to
   retrieve an authorization token (e.g. an OAuth 2.0 access token),
   which is included in the user registration request sent towards the
   IMS network.

   3GPP has specified a requirement, that the eP-CSCF shall be able to
   include a string value, representing the identity of the WAF, in the
   REGISTER request forwarded towards the S-CSCF.  The S-CSCF can use
   the identity for e.g. policy and routing decisions.

   This document defines a new Authorization header field parameter,
   'authorization-entity', which the eP-CSCF can include in a REGISTER
   request in order to convey the identity of the WAF towards the
   S-CSCF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-sipcore-auth-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-sipcore-auth-id-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/