Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-sec-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 10:39:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP-Security (LISP-SEC)
        Authors         : Fabio Maino
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Albert Cabellos
                          Damien Saucez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-sec-07.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-10-16

Abstract:
   This memo specifies LISP-SEC, a set of security mechanisms that
   provides origin authentication, integrity and anti-replay protection
   to LISP's EID-to-RLOC mapping data conveyed via mapping lookup
   process.  LISP-SEC also enables verification of authorization on EID-
   prefix claims in Map-Reply messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-sec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-sec-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-sec-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/