Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:28:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual Machine Mobility Protocol Using Distributed Registrations
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new IP level protocol for seamless virtual
   machine mobility in data centers.  Source network virtualization edge
   registers the newly created virtual machine with the centrally
   available management node.  When the virtual machine moves to the
   destination network virtualization edge, the destination network
   virtualization edge updates the virtual machine record in the
   management node.  Management node sends registration message to all
   previous source network virtualization edges in order to direct the
   ongoing traffic to the destination network virtualization edge.  Hot,
   warm and and cold virtual machine mobility and intra data center and
   inter data center virtual machine mobility solutions are presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/