Subject: I-D Action: draft-aranda-vnfpool-cdn-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 11:43:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtualization of Content Distribution Network Use Case
        Authors         : Pedro A. Aranda
                          Daniel King
                          Masaki Fukushima
	Filename        : draft-aranda-vnfpool-cdn-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This use case document provides requirements for moving Content
   Distribution Networks (CDNs) from physical servers to a virtualized
   environment. This new kind of CDN, known as virtualized CDN (vCDN),
   allows for new constructs that simplify the CDN architecture. The
   main elements of the CDN are analyzed with regards to the degree of
   elasticity demanded from them in terms of computation, storage and
   network resources.

   This use case document provides resiliency requirements for
   virtualization of the Content Distribution Network, known as
   virtualized CDN (vCDN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aranda-vnfpool-cdn-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aranda-vnfpool-cdn-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/