Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2014 03:00:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Running Multiple IPv6 Prefixes
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Bo Yang
	Filename        : draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-11

Abstract:
   This document describes several typical multiple prefixes use cases.
   Then analyzes potential operational issues and provides operational
   considerations of running multiple prefixes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/