Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-l3vpn-pm-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:37:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Framework for L3VPN Performance Monitoring
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Bhavani Parise
	Filename        : draft-dong-l3vpn-pm-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   The capability of BGP/MPLS IP Virtual Private Networks (L3VPN)
   performance monitoring (PM) is important to meet the Service Level
   Agreement(SLA) for the service beared.  Since multipoint-to-point or
   multipoint-to-multipoint (MP2MP) network model applies, flow
   identifying is a big challenge for L3VPN PM.  This document specifies
   the framework and mechanisms for the application of L3VPN PM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-l3vpn-pm-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-l3vpn-pm-framework-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-l3vpn-pm-framework-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/