Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 08:33:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multiple NFSv4 Domain File System Requirements
        Authors         : William A. (Andy) Adamson
                          Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   This document describes constraints to the NFSv4.0 and NFSv4.1
   protocols as well as the use of multi-domain capable file systems,
   name resolution services, and security services required to fully
   enable a multiple NFSv4 domain file system, such as a multiple NFSv4
   domain Federated File System.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/