Subject: I-D Action: draft-venaas-pim-join-attr-assignment-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 12:44:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PIM Join Attribute Assignment Policy Update
        Author          : Stig Venaas
	Filename        : draft-venaas-pim-join-attr-assignment-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   This document updates the assignment policy of the PIM Join Attribute
   registry, changing the assignment policy from IETF Review to
   Specification Required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-venaas-pim-join-attr-assignment-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-venaas-pim-join-attr-assignment-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/