Subject: I-D Action: draft-jpcert-ipv6vullnerability-check-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 08:59:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Introducing IPv6 vulnerability test program in Japan
        Authors         : Masayuki Nakatani
                          Yoshiaki Kitaguchi
                          Kenichi Nagami
                          Masataka Kosugi
                          Ruri Hiromi
	Filename        : draft-jpcert-ipv6vullnerability-check-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-10-17

Abstract:
     Japan Computer Emergency Response Team Coordination Center, known
   as JPCERT/CC have been researching about vulnerability in use of IPv6
   and provided the information toward vendors in Japan.  They also
   verified to occur the security incident with several products.

     In 2013, JPCERT/CC called for vendors to participate their IPv6
   security program.  JPCERT/CC collects the results of equipments and
   open to the public for an user reference of procurement.

     In this document we describe about the program to share the
   experimental activity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jpcert-ipv6vullnerability-check/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jpcert-ipv6vullnerability-check-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jpcert-ipv6vullnerability-check-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/