Subject: I-D Action: draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-pana-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 12:56:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Receiver Access Control using PANA in IP Multicast
        Authors         : William Atwood
                          Bing Li
                          Salekul Islam
	Filename        : draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-pana-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Multicast Receiver Access Control must be enforced at both the
   application level and at the network level.  The control at the two
   levels must be correlated, to ensure that only a legitimate group
   member at the application level is permitted to join group at the
   network level.  We assume that authentication and authorization at
   the application level are provided by Extensible Authentication
   Protocol (EAP) exchanges.  We describe how to use Protocol for
   carrying Authentication for Network Access (PANA) to transport the
   EAP packets in such a way that authententication and authorization
   can be easily achieved at the network level and that the necessary
   coordination is achieved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-pana/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atwood-mboned-mrac-pana-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/