Subject: I-D Action: draft-jesske-dispatch-forking-answer-correlation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:39:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Correlation of multiple responses of forked INVITES in Back to Back User Agents
        Author          : Roland Jesske
	Filename        : draft-jesske-dispatch-forking-answer-correlation-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describe how a correlation of multiple responses of a
   forked INVITE in Back to Back User Agents can apply.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jesske-dispatch-forking-answer-correlation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jesske-dispatch-forking-answer-correlation-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jesske-dispatch-forking-answer-correlation-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/