Subject: I-D Action: draft-barth-homenet-hncp-security-trust-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 00:11:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HNCP - Security and Trust Management
        Author          : Steven Barth
	Filename        : draft-barth-homenet-hncp-security-trust-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   This document describes threats and a security and trust bootstrap
   mechanism for the Home Networking Control Protocol (HNCP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barth-homenet-hncp-security-trust/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barth-homenet-hncp-security-trust-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barth-homenet-hncp-security-trust-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/