Subject: I-D Action: draft-chandra-mpls-enhanced-frr-bypass-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 11:31:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Refresh Interval Independent FRR Facility Protection
        Authors         : Chandra Ramachandran
                          Yakov Rekhter
	Filename        : draft-chandra-mpls-enhanced-frr-bypass-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
    This document defines RSVP-TE extensions to facilitate refresh-
    interval independent FRR facility protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chandra-mpls-enhanced-frr-bypass/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chandra-mpls-enhanced-frr-bypass-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/