Subject: I-D Action: draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2014 22:35:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NVGRE: Network Virtualization using Generic Routing Encapsulation
        Authors         : Murari Sridharan
                          Albert Greenberg
                          Yu-Shun Wang
                          Pankaj Garg
                          Narasimhan Venkataramiah
                          Kenneth Duda
                          Ilango Ganga
                          Geng Lin
                          Mark Pearson
                          Patricia Thaler
                          Chait Tumuluri
	Filename        : draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-10-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the usage of Generic Routing Encapsulation
   (GRE) header for Network Virtualization (NVGRE) in multi-tenant
   datacenters. Network Virtualization decouples virtual networks and
   addresses from physical network infrastructure, providing isolation
   and concurrency between multiple virtual networks on the same
   physical network infrastructure. This document also introduces a
   Network Virtualization framework to illustrate the use cases, but
   the focus is on specifying the data plane aspect of NVGRE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sridharan-virtualization-nvgre-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/