Subject: I-D Action: draft-geib-spring-te-discussion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 01:47:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements and approaches to combine Traffic Engineering and Segment Routing
        Authors         : Ruediger Geib
                          Martin Horneffer
                          Stefan Schnitter
                          Martin Franzke
	Filename        : draft-geib-spring-te-discussion-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-17

Abstract:
   MPLS Traffic engineering heavily relies on the correct simulation of
   traffic under normal and failure conditions.  Currently traffic
   simulations rely on RSVP TE or on SPF routing with ECMP.  SR
   introduces basically a new overlay on top of the L3 topology, the SR
   topology.  The SR-topology is demand dependant.  This document
   discusses issues, requirements and some solution approaches to
   combine Segment Routing and Traffic Engineering.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geib-spring-te-discussion/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geib-spring-te-discussion-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/