Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-image-bmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:42:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Windows Bitmap Media Type
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-image-bmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-10-17

Abstract:
   This document registers the image/bmp media type for use with the
   Windows Bitmap format (BMP), also known as Device-Independent Bitmap
   (DIB). Originally designed for Microsoft Windows 2.0 and OS/2, these
   bitmaps contain a single raster graphic in a variety of compressed or
   uncompressed formats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-image-bmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-image-bmp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/