Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhcwg-dhc-rfc3315bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 07:02:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) bis
        Authors         : Tomek Mrugalski
                          Marcin Siodelski
                          Bernie Volz
                          Andrew Yourtchenko
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-dhcwg-dhc-rfc3315bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 123
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCP) enables DHCP
   servers to pass configuration parameters such as IPv6 network
   addresses to IPv6 nodes.  It offers the capability of automatic
   allocation of reusable network addresses and additional configuration
   flexibility.  This protocol is a stateful counterpart to "IPv6
   Stateless Address Autoconfiguration" (RFC 4862), and can be used
   separately or concurrently with the latter to obtain configuration
   parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhcwg-dhc-rfc3315bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhcwg-dhc-rfc3315bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhcwg-dhc-rfc3315bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/