Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-mptcp-proxy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 21:03:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use-cases and Requirements for MPTCP Proxy in ISP Networks
        Authors         : Lingli Deng
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Tao Sun
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Gregory Cauchie
	Filename        : draft-deng-mptcp-proxy-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   This document presents the use-cases and identifies requirements for
   ISP deployed MPTCP proxies for both Fixed and Mobile networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-mptcp-proxy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-mptcp-proxy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-mptcp-proxy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/