Subject: I-D Action: draft-fujiwara-dnsop-unclear-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 11:23:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unclear points of DNS protocols
        Author          : Kazunori Fujiwara
	Filename        : draft-fujiwara-dnsop-unclear-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   DNS protocols have some unclear points.  DNSSEC clarified some
   points.  However, there are still some unclear points.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-unclear/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujiwara-dnsop-unclear-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/