Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 00:07:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Survey of P2P Streaming Applications
        Authors         : Yingjie Gu
                          Ning Zong
                          Yunfei Zhang
                          Francesca Lo Piccolo
                          Shihui Duan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-09.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document presents a survey of some of the most popular Peer-to-
   Peer (P2P) streaming applications on the Internet.  The main
   selection criteria have been popularity and availability of
   information on operation details at writing time.  In doing this,
   selected applications are not reviewed as a whole, but they are
   reviewed with main focus on the signaling and control protocol used
   to establish and maintain overlay connections among peers and to
   advertise and download streaming content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ppsp-survey/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ppsp-survey-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/