Subject: I-D Action: draft-shin-nfvrg-service-verification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 18:04:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Verification of NFV Services : Problem Statement and Architecture
        Authors         : Myung-Ki Shin
                          Ki-Hyuk Nam
                          Sangheon Pack
                          Seungik Lee
	Filename        : draft-shin-nfvrg-service-verification-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   NFV relocates network functions from dedicated hardware appliances to
   generic servers, so they can run in software. However, incomplete or
   inconsistent configuration of virtualized network functions (VNF) and
   forwarding graph (FG, aka service chain) could cause break-down of
   the supporting infrastructure. In this sense, verification is
   essential for network operators to check their requirements and
   network properties are correctly enforced in the supporting
   infrastructures. Recognizing these problems, we discuss key
   properties to be checked. Also, we present architecture and
   challenging issues for verification in NFV environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shin-nfvrg-service-verification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shin-nfvrg-service-verification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/