Subject: I-D Action: draft-foschiano-erspan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 17:32:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cisco Systems' Encapsulated Remote Switch Port Analyzer (ERSPAN)
        Author          : Marco Foschiano
	Filename        : draft-foschiano-erspan-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-10-08

Abstract:
   This document describes an IP-based packet capture format that can
   be used to transport exact copies of packets to a network probe to
   analyze and characterize the operational load and protocol
   distribution of a network as well as to detect anomalies such as
   network-based worms or viruses.  This replication and transport
   mechanism operates over one or multiple switch or router ports whose
   traffic can be mirrored and forwarded to a destination device in
   charge of traffic analysis and reporting.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-foschiano-erspan/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-foschiano-erspan-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/