Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ospf-source-identifier-distribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 23:49:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to OSPF for Source Identifier Distribution
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-chen-ospf-source-identifier-distribution-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-10-12

Abstract:
   A Source Identifier (SI) is carried in an MPLS Source Label and used
   to identify (one of) the ingress LSR(s) to a specific LSP.  This
   document defines extensions to OSPF protocol for distribution of the
   correlation of a SI to an specific LSR.  Therefore, the egress and
   intermediate LSRs can determine from which LSR an MPLS packet is
   sent.

   This document also defines OSPF extensions to advertise the Source
   Label Capability (SLC) of each LSR that indicates whether an LSR can
   properly process the Source Label Indicator (SLI) special purpose
   label and Source Label (SL).  With the SLC, an ingress LSR can
   determine whether it is allowed to insert a SL into the label stack
   for a specific LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ospf-source-identifier-distribution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ospf-source-identifier-distribution-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/