Subject: I-D Action: draft-murdock-nato-nid-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 07:48:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URN Namespace for NATO
        Author          : Aidan Murdock
	Filename        : draft-murdock-nato-nid-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   assignment by NATO.  The current primary use is for uniquely
   identifying Extensible Markup Language (XML) artifacts that provide
   information about NATO message text formats and service
   specifications as described in various NATO standards [4],
   instructions and publications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murdock-nato-nid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murdock-nato-nid-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murdock-nato-nid-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/