Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 01:52:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 SPRING Use Cases
        Authors         : John Brzozowski
                          John Leddy
                          Ida Leung
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Mark Townsley
                          Christian Martin
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Roberta Maglione
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Source Packet Routing in Networking (SPRING) architecture leverages
   the source routing paradigm.  A node steers a packet through a
   controlled set of instructions, called segments, by prepending the
   packet with SPRING header.  A segment can represent any instruction,
   topological or service-based.  A segment can have a local semantic to
   the SPRING node or global within the SPRING domain.  SPRING allows to
   enforce a flow through any topological path and service chain while
   maintaining per-flow state only at the ingress node to the SPRING
   domain.

   The objective of this document is to illustrate some use cases that
   need to be taken into account by the Source Packet Routing in
   Networking (SPRING) architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/