Subject: I-D Action: draft-haynes-nfsv4-versioning-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 11:54:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Minor versioning Rules for NFSv4
        Authors         : Thomas Haynes
                          David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-haynes-nfsv4-versioning-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies the minor versioning rules for NFSv4.  It
   also specifies how those minor versioning rules may be modified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haynes-nfsv4-versioning/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haynes-nfsv4-versioning-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/