Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-core-coap-patience-option-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 23:02:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Option Extension: Patience
        Authors         : Kepeng Li
                          Bert Greevenbosch
                          Esko Dijk
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-li-core-coap-patience-option-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   CoAP is a RESTful application protocol for constrained nodes and
   networks.  This specification provides a simple extension for CoAP,
   the Patience option.  This option is used by a CoAP client to
   indicate the maximum time a client is prepared to wait for a
   response.  The CoAP server should try to return the response within
   the specified time frame.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-core-coap-patience-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-core-coap-patience-option-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-core-coap-patience-option-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/