Subject: I-D Action: draft-dukhovni-using-wildcard-a-rrsets-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:28:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Wildcard A and AAAA Resource Records in the DNS for Per-User Host- Based Services
        Authors         : Viktor Dukhovni
                          Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-dukhovni-using-wildcard-a-rrsets-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes how the use of wildcard A and AAAA resource
   records (RRs) in the Domain Name System (DNS), optionally coupled
   with self-service key management for host names that match the
   wildcards, to create per-user services.  This memo describes what
   should be a best current practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukhovni-using-wildcard-a-rrsets/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dukhovni-using-wildcard-a-rrsets-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dukhovni-using-wildcard-a-rrsets-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/