Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-sfc-path-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:00:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for Service Function Path Control
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Andrew G. Malis
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-sfc-path-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This draft describes the framework of protection and restoration of
   Service Function Path when some service functions on the path fail
   or need to be replaced.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-sfc-path-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-sfc-path-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/