Subject: I-D Action: draft-eckert-anima-stable-connectivity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 18:46:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Network Stable Connectivity
        Authors         : Toerless Eckert
                          Michael H. Behringer
	Filename        : draft-eckert-anima-stable-connectivity-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   This document describes how to integrate OAM processes with the
   autonomic control plane (ACP) in Autonomic Networks (AN). to provide
   stable connectivity for those processes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eckert-anima-stable-connectivity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eckert-anima-stable-connectivity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/