Subject: I-D Action: draft-lamparter-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 12:59:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Destination/Source Routing
        Author          : David Lamparter
	Filename        : draft-lamparter-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-20

Abstract:
   This note specifies using packets' source addresses in route lookups
   as additional qualifier per [extra-qualifiers], as applicable to IPv6
   [RFC2460] without specific considerations for any routing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lamparter-rtgwg-dst-src-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lamparter-rtgwg-dst-src-routing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/