Subject: I-D Action: draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 03:15:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proposal for research on human rights protocol considerations
        Authors         : Avri Doria
                          Niels ten Oever
                          Joana Varon
	Filename        : draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Work has been done on privacy issues that should be considered when
   creating an Internet protocol.  This draft suggests that similar
   considerations may apply for other human rights such as freedom of
   expression or freedom of association.  A proposal is made for
   initiating IRTF work researching the possible connections between
   human rights and Internet standards and protocols.  The goal would be
   to create an informational RFC concerning human rights protocol
   considerations.

   Discussion on this draft at: [email-masked]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doria-hrpc-proposal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/