Subject: I-D Action: draft-tripathy-cloud-sla-yang-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:04:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cloud SLA YANG Model incorporating Peer Mount Semantics
        Authors         : Ambika Tripathy
                          Eric Voit
                          Alex Clemm
	Filename        : draft-tripathy-cloud-sla-yang-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model which supports cloud SLA
   applications.  Two apps currently operating from this model are a
   cloud based policer application and a distributed-denial-of-service
   attack redirect application.  Other applications are planned as well.

   Key to this model is that it includes semantics for mounting objects
   from remote network element datastores.  These semantics are
   necessary so that applications can operate on objects distributed
   across multiple devices as if they were part of a single local
   datastore.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tripathy-cloud-sla-yang-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tripathy-cloud-sla-yang-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/