Subject: I-D Action: draft-yong-rtgwg-igp-multicast-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:54:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Multicast Architecture
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Andrew Qu
                          Jon Hudson
                          Uma Chunduri
	Filename        : draft-yong-rtgwg-igp-multicast-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
This document specifies Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) network
architecture to support multicast transport. It describes the
architecture components and the algorithms to automatically build a
distribution tree for transporting multicast traffic and provides a
method of pruning that tree for improved efficiency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yong-rtgwg-igp-multicast-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yong-rtgwg-igp-multicast-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/