Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-image-wmf-emf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 10:40:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Windows Metafile and Enhanced Metafile Media Types
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-image-wmf-emf-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-17

Abstract:
   This document registers the image/wmf and image/emf media types for
   use with Windows Metafile and Enhanced Metafile formats. Originally
   designed for Microsoft Windows 3.0, these image files are intended to
   be portable between applications and devices, and may contain both
   vector and raster graphics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-image-wmf-emf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-image-wmf-emf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/