Subject: I-D Action: draft-pentikousis-nmrg-andr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2014 09:55:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Networking Definitions Revisited
        Author          : Kostas Pentikousis
	Filename        : draft-pentikousis-nmrg-andr-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-02

Abstract:
   This document revisits the autonomic networking terminology
   established in peer-reviewed literature, aiming to contribute to the
   ongoing discussion in the IRTF NMRG about how to move forward with
   standardizing various autonomic networking aspects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pentikousis-nmrg-andr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pentikousis-nmrg-andr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/