Subject: I-D Action: draft-retana-sidr-origin-validation-cost-community-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:46:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of the Cost Community to Propagate BGP Origin Validation State
        Authors         : Alvaro Retana
                          Ariel Weher
	Filename        : draft-retana-sidr-origin-validation-cost-community-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   This document explains the use of the Cost Community to provide
   flexibility in the application of routing policy related to the
   origin validation state of a route.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-retana-sidr-origin-validation-cost-community/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-retana-sidr-origin-validation-cost-community-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/