Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-jose-cose-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:34:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-jose-cose-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   COSE provides services similar to JSON Web Signature (JWS), JSON Web
   Encryption (JWE), and JSON Web Key (JWK), making use of JSON Web
   Algorithms (JWA), for data encoded in the Concise Binary Object
   Representation (CBOR).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-jose-cose/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-jose-cose-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/