Subject: I-D Action: draft-yeung-g-ikev2-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:51:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Group Key Management using IKEv2
        Authors         : Sheela Rowles
                          Aldous Yeung
                          Paulina Tran
                          Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-yeung-g-ikev2-08.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   This document presents a new group key distribution protocol.  The
   protocol is in conformance with MSEC key management architecture it
   contains two components: member registration and group rekeying, both
   downloading group security associations from the Group Controller Key
   Server to a member of the group.  The new protocol is similar to
   IKEv2 in message and payload formats as well as message semantics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yeung-g-ikev2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yeung-g-ikev2-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yeung-g-ikev2-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/