Subject: I-D Action: draft-mayrhofer-eppext-servicemessage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 09:07:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EPP Service Messages Extension
        Author          : A. Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-mayrhofer-eppext-servicemessage-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   EPP contains a mechanism to convey service messages to clients via
   the "poll" query command.  This document specifies an extension
   defining a simple structured format for including additional
   information in service messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mayrhofer-eppext-servicemessage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mayrhofer-eppext-servicemessage-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/