Subject: I-D Action: draft-xuan-dmm-nemo-dmm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 11:34:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Mobility Support in the Distributed Mobility Management
        Authors         : Truong-Xuan Do
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-xuan-dmm-nemo-dmm-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-22

Abstract:
   Network mobility (NEMO) provides session continuity for mobile nodes
   (MN) while moving in vehicles without their involvement in signaling
   process. NEMO Basic support protocol is standardized to provide
   network mobility support.

   Current mobility management protocols rely on a central mobility
   anchor in order to provide mobility support for the mobile nodes.
   These centralized approaches show some big issues, such as a single
   point of failure, non-optimal routing, and scalability.
   Ever-increasing demand for the mobile traffic changes the network
   architecture from hierarchical to flat architecture, and distributed
   mobility management (DMM) approaches are being researched to adapt
   the new flat architecture and overcome big above issues.

   This document presents about detailed protocol operation to support
   network mobility in the DMM domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xuan-dmm-nemo-dmm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xuan-dmm-nemo-dmm-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xuan-dmm-nemo-dmm-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/