Subject: I-D Action: draft-york-dane-deployment-observations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:53:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DANE Deployment Observations
        Author          : Dan York
	Filename        : draft-york-dane-deployment-observations-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document provides some observations about the deployment of the
   DANE protocol to date and some questions for discussion on the DANE
   mailing list and potentially at the IETF 91 meeting of the DANE
   Working Group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-york-dane-deployment-observations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-york-dane-deployment-observations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/