Subject: I-D Action: draft-yusef-sipcore-key-derivation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 06:19:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Key-Derivation Authentication Scheme
        Author          : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
	Filename        : draft-yusef-sipcore-key-derivation-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a Key-Derivation Authentication Scheme, based
   on the PBKDF2 Key Derivation Function (KDF), that could be used with
   the challenge-response authentication framework used by SIP to
   authenticate the user.

   The scheme allows two parties to establish a mutually authenticated
   communication channel based on a shared password, without ever
   sending the password on the wire.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-sipcore-key-derivation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-sipcore-key-derivation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/