Subject: I-D Action: draft-linus-trans-gossip-transport-https-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:17:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transparency Gossip HTTPS transport
        Author          : Linus Nordberg
	Filename        : draft-linus-trans-gossip-transport-https-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies a [draft-linus-trans-gossip] transport
   protocol for sending Transparency Gossip messages over https.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-linus-trans-gossip-transport-https/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-linus-trans-gossip-transport-https-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/