Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-sfc-yang-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:58:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for SFC Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-xia-sfc-yang-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This draft defines YANG data model for SFC OAM. It extends from the
   basic YANG data model for Layer independent OAM Management defined
   in [I-D.tissa-lime-yang-oam-model] and [I-D.wang-lime-rpc-yang-oam-
   management] with SFC technology specifics. It includes SFC OAM
   related configuration, state, and RPC information data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-sfc-yang-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-sfc-yang-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/