Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-i2rs-l2-network-topology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 19:33:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer-2 Network Topologies
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Xiugang Wei
	Filename        : draft-dong-i2rs-l2-network-topology-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for layer-2 network
   topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-i2rs-l2-network-topology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-i2rs-l2-network-topology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/