Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-webpush-aggregate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 17:07:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Web Push Channel Aggregation
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-webpush-aggregate-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-10-08

Abstract:
   The Web Push protocol provides a means of ensuring constant network
   availability of devices that would otherwise have limited
   availability.  This document describes extensions to that protocol
   that enable the efficient delivery of messages to multiple devices.
   This allows an application to request that a web push server deliver
   the same message to a potentially large set of devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-webpush-aggregate/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-webpush-aggregate-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/