Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-netconf-fragmentation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 00:12:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A NETCONF Extension for Data Fragmentation
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Guangying Zheng
	Filename        : draft-liu-netconf-fragmentation-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document introduces an extension to NETCONF (Network
   Configuration) protocol.  The extension allows NETCONF to handle
   large size data as fragmented RPC messages.  Specifically, this
   document defines a new <get-block> capability and relevant operations
   to handle the fragmentations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-netconf-fragmentation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-netconf-fragmentation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-netconf-fragmentation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/