Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-6man-flow-label-reflection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 01:10:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Flow Label Reflection
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-wang-6man-flow-label-reflection-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-21

Abstract:
   The current definition of the IPv6 Flow Label focuses mainly on how
   the packet source forms the value of this field and how the forwarder
   in-path treats it.  In network operations, there are needs to
   correlate an upstream session and the corresponding downstream
   session together.  This document propose a flow label reflection
   mechanism that network devices copy the flow label value from
   received packets to the corresponding flow label field in return
   packets.  This mechanism could simplify the network traffic
   recognition process in network operations and make the policy for
   both directions of traffic of one session consistent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-6man-flow-label-reflection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-6man-flow-label-reflection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/