Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-appsawg-aipi-ps-uc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 00:29:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement and Use Cases for Application Intelligent Policy Interface (AIPI)
        Authors         : Rachel Huang
                          Haibin Song
	Filename        : draft-huang-appsawg-aipi-ps-uc-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   This document discusses the problem statement and use cases of an
   interface named Application Intelligent Policy Interface (AIPI) that
   translates the real application requirements (e.g., network should
   ensure how many users of the OTT provider watch high definition video
   simultaneously.) into network level requirements, e.g.,
   configurations or service deployments requirements and network QoS
   requirements, are useful and necessary for modern networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-appsawg-aipi-ps-uc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-appsawg-aipi-ps-uc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/