Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 14:44:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Call Home
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-10

Abstract:
   This document presents NETCONF Call Home, which enables a NETCONF
   server to initiate a secure connection to the NETCONF client.
   NETCONF Call Home supports both the SSH and TLS transports, and does
   so in a way that preserves the SSH and TLS roles when compared to
   standard NETCONF over SSH or TLS connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/