Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-nvo3-l2gw-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 03:02:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Layer 2 Gateway (L2GW)
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Lucy Yong
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Ram (Ramki) Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-xia-nvo3-l2gw-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   A Layer 2 Gateway (L2GW) is used for interconnecting a Layer 2
   overlay network [NVO3FRWK] and a Layer 2 bridged network [IEEE802.1Q]
   to form a single Layer 2 virtual network.  This draft describes data
   plane interconnection and control plane interworking at the L2GW.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-nvo3-l2gw/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-nvo3-l2gw-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-nvo3-l2gw-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/