Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-idr-link-local-nexthop-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 22:17:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Link-Local Next Hop Capability
        Authors         : Vipin Kumar
                          Pradosh Mohapatra
                          Dinesh Dutt
                          Mike Valentine
	Filename        : draft-kumar-idr-link-local-nexthop-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-06

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new BGP capability to allow route resolution
   over IPv6 link-local next hop.  It eliminates the requirement of
   assigning a global IPv6 address for the next hop.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-idr-link-local-nexthop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-idr-link-local-nexthop-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kumar-idr-link-local-nexthop-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/