Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-uncertainty-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:36:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Representation of Uncertainty and Confidence in PIDF-LO
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          James Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-uncertainty-04.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2014-10-22

Abstract:
   This document defines key concepts of uncertainty and confidence as
   they pertain to location information.  Methods for the manipulation
   of location estimates that include uncertainty information are
   outlined.

   This document normatively updates the definition of location
   information representations defined in RFC 4119 and RFC 5491.  It
   also deprecates related terminology defined in RFC 3693.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geopriv-uncertainty/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geopriv-uncertainty-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-geopriv-uncertainty-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/