Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-mpls-residence-time-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 14:46:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Residence Time Measurement in MPLS network
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Stefano Ruffini
                          John Drake
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Alexander Vainshtein
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-mpls-residence-time-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies G-ACh based Residence Time Measurement and
   how it can be used by time synchronization protocols being
   transported over MPLS domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-mpls-residence-time/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-mpls-residence-time-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-mpls-residence-time-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/