Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-arcmedia-type-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 10:40:57 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The Archive Primary Media Type for File Archives

    Author(s)     : S. Leonard, et al
    Filename      : draft-arcmedia-type
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : 2014-10-28 
    
   This document defines a new primary content-type to be known as
   &quot;archive&quot;, which defines a fundamental type of content with unique
   presentational, hardware, and processing aspects.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-arcmedia-type-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.