Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-sunset4-ipv6only-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:00:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations on IPv6-only DNS Development
        Authors         : Linjian Song
                          Paul Vixie
                          Di Ma
	Filename        : draft-song-sunset4-ipv6only-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   Deployment of IPv6-only networks are impacted by assumptions of
   IPv4-only or dual-stack transition scenarios.  For example, these
   assumptions are in the operations of DNS.  This memo is problem
   statement and hopes to eventually propose a mitigation technique.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-sunset4-ipv6only-dns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-sunset4-ipv6only-dns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/