Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-prismproof-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:39:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy Protected Security Considerations
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-prismproof-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   PRISM is reputed to be a classified US government program that
   involves covert interception of a substantial proportion of global
   Internet traffic. This document describe the security concerns such a
   program raises for Internet users and security controls that may be
   employed to mitigate the risk of pervasive intercept capabilities
   regardless of source.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-prismproof-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-prismproof-req-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-prismproof-req-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/