Subject: I-D Action: draft-zu-nvo3-user-plane-signalling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 07:31:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Plane Signaling in NVO3
        Author          : Zu Qiang
	Filename        : draft-zu-nvo3-user-plane-signalling-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the considerations on user plane signaling and
   data handling in NVO3 architecture and several related issues which
   need to be considered when designing a NVO3 based virtualized data
   center network for multiple tenants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zu-nvo3-user-plane-signalling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zu-nvo3-user-plane-signalling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/