Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 15:35:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Using TLS in Applications Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Summarizing Known Attacks on TLS and DTLS
        Authors         : Yaron Sheffer
                          Ralph Holz
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-10-22

Abstract:
   Over the last few years there have been several serious attacks on
   Transport Layer Security (TLS), including attacks on its most
   commonly used ciphers and modes of operation.  This document
   summarizes these attacks, with the goal of motivating generic and
   protocol-specific recommendations on the usage of TLS and Datagram
   TLS (DTLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-uta-tls-attacks-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/