Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-mpls-te-yang-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 07:45:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model Tree Structures for MPLS Traffic Engineering Tunnels and Links
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Tarek Saad
                          Robert Sawaya
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-mpls-te-yang-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-10-13

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data model high-level tree structures for
   the management of Multi-Protocol Label Switching Traffic Engineering
   (MPLS-TE) tunnels and links.  Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP)
   signaled MPLS-TE tunnels include tunnel interfaces and Label Switched
   Paths (LSPs).  The data model trees cover configuration data,
   operational state data, execution commands and event notifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-mpls-te-yang-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-mpls-te-yang-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/