Subject: I-D Action: draft-jesske-ecrit-ecall-ims-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:07:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : eCall requirements for IMS backwardcompatible solution
        Author          : Roland Jesske
	Filename        : draft-jesske-ecrit-ecall-ims-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document discusses the requirements for a backward compatible
   solution to address eCall / emergency call requirements of carriers
   using the IMS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jesske-ecrit-ecall-ims/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jesske-ecrit-ecall-ims-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/