Subject: I-D Action: draft-begen-webpush-dash-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:32:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPEG DASH Requirements for a webpush Protocol
        Authors         : Ali Begen
                          Kevin Streeter
                          Imed Bouazizi
                          Franck Denoual
	Filename        : draft-begen-webpush-dash-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This draft presents two of the ongoing core experiments for the
   amendment of the MPEG Dynamic Adaptive Streaming over HTTP (DASH)
   specification and discusses some requirements for a webpush protocol
   in the context of these core experiments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-begen-webpush-dash-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-begen-webpush-dash-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/