Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-pce-lsp-setup-association-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 12:20:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateful PCE Initiated LSP Setup Using Association Groups
        Author          : Yimin Shen
	Filename        : draft-shen-pce-lsp-setup-association-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-10-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a hierarchical model for stateful PCE-
   initiated LSPs, based on the PCE association group mechanism.  It
   defines two new association types, and introduces a generic mechanism
   for stateful PCE to use P2P LSPs as component LSPs (i.e. sub-LSPs) to
   construct and set up TE LSPs with complex path topology, including
   P2MP, MP2P, and MP2MP TE LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-pce-lsp-setup-association/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-pce-lsp-setup-association-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/