Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-first-party-cookies-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 03:05:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : First-Party Cookies
        Author          : Mike West
	Filename        : draft-west-first-party-cookies-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC6265, defining the "First-Party" attribute
   for cookies, which allows servers to mitigate the risk of cross-site
   request forgery and related information leakage attacks by asserting
   that a particular cookie should only be sent in a "first-party"
   context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-first-party-cookies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-first-party-cookies-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/