Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-i2rs-igp-usecases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 20:44:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for an Interface to IGP Protocol
        Authors         : Nan Wu
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-wu-i2rs-igp-usecases-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   A link-state routing protocol such as OSPF or IS-IS is an essential
   component for a routing system.  With substantial effort on the IGP
   protocols, the infrastructure of the network has achieved high
   reliability.  During past years they have been operated and
   maintained through typical CLI, SNMP and NETCONF.  As modern networks
   become larger and more complex, the IGP protocol may require a
   programmatic interface which is able to facilitate additional control
   and observation in such networks.

   Interface to the Routing System's (I2RS) is a standards-based
   interface which provides a programmatic way to control and observe
   the IGP protocol.  I2RS can be used to operate, maintain and monitor
   the routing-related state.  This document describes set of use cases
   for which I2RS can be used for IGP protocol.  It is intended to
   provide a base for the solution draft describing information models
   and a set of interfaces to the IGP protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-i2rs-igp-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-i2rs-igp-usecases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-i2rs-igp-usecases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/