Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-nickname-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 18:44:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Preparation and Comparison of Nicknames
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-precis-nickname-11.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-01

Abstract:
   This document describes how to prepare and compare Unicode strings
   representing nicknames, primarily for use within textual chatrooms.
   This profile is intended to be used by messaging and text
   conferencing technologies such as the Extensible Messaging and
   Presence Protocol (XMPP), the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP),
   and Centralized Conferencing (XCON).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-nickname/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-nickname-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-nickname-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/