Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-bgp-im-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 23:50:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An I2RS BGP Information Model
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Lixing Wang
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-bgp-im-02.txt
	Pages           : 89
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   This document introduces an information model for i2RS BGP protocol
   and network policy that aligns with the I2RS BGP use cases.  This
   draft utilizes the general Policy based routing structured found in
   the RIB Information Model (IM) and Policy Base Policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-bgp-im/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-bgp-im-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-i2rs-bgp-im-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/