Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-openstack-ipv6-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2014 16:02:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Model for IPv6 Operation in OpenStack
        Authors         : Fred Baker
                          Chris Marino
                          Ian Wells
	Filename        : draft-baker-openstack-ipv6-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-10-17

Abstract:
   This is an overview of a network model for OpenStack, designed to
   dramatically simplify scalable network deployment and operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-openstack-ipv6-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-openstack-ipv6-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/