Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-kitten-krb5-pkcross-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:48:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Public Key-Based Kerberos Cross Realm Path Traversal Protocol Using Kerberized Certification Authorities (kx509) and PKINIT
        Author          : Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-williams-kitten-krb5-pkcross-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-10-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol for obtaining cross-realm Kerberos
   tickets using existing, related protocols: kerberized certification
   authorities (kx509) and public key cryptography initial
   authentication in Kerberos (PKINIT).  The resulting protocol has a
   number of desirable properties, primarily that it allows Kerberos to
   scale to large numbers of realms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-kitten-krb5-pkcross/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-kitten-krb5-pkcross-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-williams-kitten-krb5-pkcross-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/