Subject: I-D Action: draft-lopez-actn-vno-multidomains-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 14:52:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACTN Use-case for Virtual Network Operation for Multiple Domains in a Single Operator Network
        Author          : Diego Lopez
	Filename        : draft-lopez-actn-vno-multidomains-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document provides a use-case that addresses the need for
   facilitating the application of virtual network abstractions to
   network operation. These abstractions shall create a virtualized
   environment supporting operators in viewing and controlling
   different domains as a single virtualized network.  Each domain can
   be created due to the applied technology, administrative zones, or
   vendor-specific technology islands).Such an approach will facilitate
   the deployment of NFV (Network Function Virtualization) mechanisms,
   and accelerate rapid service deployment of new services, including
   more dynamic and elastic services, and improve overall network
   operations and scaling of existing services.

   This use-case considers the application of these abstractions within
   the network of a single operator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lopez-actn-vno-multidomains/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lopez-actn-vno-multidomains-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lopez-actn-vno-multidomains-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/