Subject: I-D Action: draft-chunduri-rtgwg-lfa-extended-procedures-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 15:22:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended procedures and considerations for evaluating Loop-Free Alternates
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Chris Bowers
	Filename        : draft-chunduri-rtgwg-lfa-extended-procedures-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-10-21

Abstract:
   This document provide few clarifications and extended procedures to
   IP Fast Reroute using Loop-Free Alternates as defined in RFC 5286.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chunduri-rtgwg-lfa-extended-procedures/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chunduri-rtgwg-lfa-extended-procedures-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chunduri-rtgwg-lfa-extended-procedures-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/