Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-secauth-usecase-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 08:21:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secauth Usecases and Requirements
        Author          : Hosnieh Rafiee
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-secauth-usecase-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-10-22

Abstract:
   This document aims to explain the requirement and usecases for
   reducing reliability gaps in first point of contact during secure
   authentication of nodes without the need of any CA. It focuses on use
   of network layer security approaches for this purpose. Privacy
   requirement is also one of the important topic that will be addressed
   in this draft. It also discusses the requirements and use cases for
   having a common language (protocols) for authentication/authorization
   in visualization environments where Software Defined Network (SDN) or
   Network Function Visualization (NFV) approaches are in use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-secauth-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-secauth-usecase-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rafiee-secauth-usecase-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/