Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 10:18:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transferring MIB Work from IETF Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG to IEEE 802.3 WG
        Authors         : Tom Taylor
                          Dan Romascanu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-14

Abstract:
   This document records the transfer of responsibility for the
   Ethernet-related MIB modules DOT3-OAM-MIB, SNMP-REPEATER-MIB, POWER-
   ETHERNET-MIB, DOT3-EPON-MIB, EtherLike-MIB, EFM-CU-MIB, ETHER-WIS and
   MAU-MIB from the IETF to the IEEE 802.3 Working Group.  This document
   also describes the procedures associated with the transfer, in a
   similar way as RFC 4663 which records the transfer of the IETF Bridge
   MIB work to the IEEE 802.1 Working Group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-mibs-to-ieee80231-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/