Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-dane-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 13:04:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities (DANE) to validate TLS certificates for the Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Olle E. Johansson
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-dane-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-10-10

Abstract:
   This document defines how DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities
   (DANE) can be used to validate TLS certificates with the Session
   Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-dane/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-dane-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-dane-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/