Subject: I-D Action: draft-patrick-lambert-odbc-uri-scheme-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 11:54:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ODBC URI Scheme
        Author          : Patrick Lambert
	Filename        : draft-patrick-lambert-odbc-uri-scheme-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-10-08

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft document specifies a new URI scheme [RFC2396] for
   data access using the Open Database Connectivity [ODBC] standard API,
   in order to access data in databases from a web browser or any other
   client choosing to implement this method of showing data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-patrick-lambert-odbc-uri-scheme/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-patrick-lambert-odbc-uri-scheme-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/