Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-yang-bfd-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 02:40:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for BFD Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
        Authors         : Zitao Wang
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wang-yang-bfd-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document presents the YANG Data model for BFD OAM.  The YANG
   Model presented in this document extends the YANG model for Layer
   independent OAM Management with BFD technology specifics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-yang-bfd-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-yang-bfd-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/