Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-kitten-generic-naming-attributes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:36:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Naming Attributes for the Generic Security Services Application Programming Interface (GSS-API)
        Author          : Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-williams-kitten-generic-naming-attributes-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-10-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies several useful generic naming attributes for
   use with the Generic Security Services Application Programming
   Interface (GSS-API) Naming Extensions specified in RFC6680.

   These attributes allow applications to extract discrete components of
   a GSS-API "mechanism name" (MN) object: issuer (e.g., realm name,
   domain name, certification authority name), service and host names
   (for host-based service names), user names, and others.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-kitten-generic-naming-attributes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-kitten-generic-naming-attributes-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-williams-kitten-generic-naming-attributes-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/