Subject: I-D Action: draft-dickinson-dnsop-5966-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2014 09:15:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Transport over TCP - Implementation Requirements
        Authors         : John Dickinson
                          Ray Bellis
                          Allison Mankin
                          Duane Wessels
	Filename        : draft-dickinson-dnsop-5966-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-10-26

Abstract:
   This document updates the requirements for the support of TCP as a
   transport protocol for DNS implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dickinson-dnsop-5966-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dickinson-dnsop-5966-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/