Subject: I-D Action: draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 14:38:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A TCP Authentication Option Extension for Payload Encryption
        Author          : Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-11-12

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the TCP Authentication
   Option (TCP-AO) to encrypt the TCP segment payload in addition to
   providing TCP-AO's authentication of the payload, TCP header, and IP
   pseudoheader. This extension augments how the packet contents and
   headers are processed and which keys are derived, and adds a
   capability for in-band coordination of unauthenticated Diffie-
   Hellman key exchange at connection establishment. The extension
   preserves key rollover coordination and protection of long-lived
   connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-touch-tcp-ao-encrypt-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/