Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-aalsec-access-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 23:20:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AAL security in Low Power and Lossy Networks
        Author          : Wei-Cheng Zhao
	Filename        : draft-zhao-aalsec-access-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-11-18

Abstract:
     Due to the seriously resource-constrained and easily attacked character
     of Low Power and Lossy Networks-LNs, security becomes even harder to be
     deployed. Here we present an AAL security scheme to protect devices in
     AAL layer to help protect to communicate with each other safely including
     a special key management, encryption, authentication and other security
     measures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-aalsec-access/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhao-aalsec-access-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/