Subject: I-D Action: draft-gerla-manet-odmrp-asym-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2014 10:37:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ODMRP-ASYM
        Authors         : Mario Gerla
                          Soon Young Oh
                          Axel Colin de Verdiere
	Filename        : draft-gerla-manet-odmrp-asym-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-11-16

Abstract:
   This document describes ODMRP-ASYM, an extension for the On Demand
   Multicast Routing Protocol [ODMRP], which enables routers to use
   unidirectional links to route multicast messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerla-manet-odmrp-asym/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerla-manet-odmrp-asym-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gerla-manet-odmrp-asym-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/