Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-rdf-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 16:39:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Resource Description Framework (RDF) URI References
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-rdf-urn-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   The Resource Description Framework contains nodes that are identified
   by URI references.  This document defines a URN specifically for RDF
   URI references.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-rdf-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-rdf-urn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/