Subject: I-D Action: draft-napper-sfc-nsh-mobility-allocation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 13:47:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NSH Context Header Allocation -- Mobility
        Authors         : Jeffrey Napper
                          Surendra Kumar
	Filename        : draft-napper-sfc-nsh-mobility-allocation-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-11-13

Abstract:
   This document provides a recommended allocation of the mandatory
   fixed context headers for a Network Service Header (NSH) within the
   mobility service provider network context.  NSH is described in
   detail in [quinn-sfc-nsh].  This allocation is intended to support
   uses cases as defined in [ietf-sfc-use-case-mobility].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-napper-sfc-nsh-mobility-allocation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-napper-sfc-nsh-mobility-allocation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/