Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 02:08:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG - A Data Modeling Language for the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)
        Author          : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 182
	Date            : 2014-11-14

Abstract:
   YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration and
   state data manipulated by the Network Configuration Protocol
   (NETCONF), NETCONF remote procedure calls, and NETCONF notifications.
   This document obsoletes RFC 6020.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/