Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 10:05:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SYSLOG YANG model
        Authors         : Clyde Wildes
                          Brocade Communications Systems
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model for Syslog
   protocol which is used to convey event notification messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-syslog-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/