Subject: I-D Action: draft-aravind-isis-confidentiality-data-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 04:02:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Confidentiality in IS-IS
        Author          : Aravind Prasad Sridharan
	Filename        : draft-aravind-isis-confidentiality-data-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-11-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies the mechanism to provide data confidentiality
   for Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS) Link State
   PDUs (LSPs) and avoid possible replay attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aravind-isis-confidentiality-data/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aravind-isis-confidentiality-data-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/