Subject: I-D Action: draft-madi-dnsop-drzom-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 00:59:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations on the evolution of DNS root zone operation and management
        Authors         : Di Ma
                          Feng Han
                          Linjian Song
	Filename        : draft-madi-dnsop-drzom-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-11-27

Abstract:
   Given responsibilities and importance it bears, DNS root system
   architecture remains largely unchanged. Over the years, the topics
   together with some proposals of scaling the root have been discussed
   in various communities, trying to offer solutions or insights to a
   specific issue of DNS root operation. This document gathers and
   describes issues relating to the root zone operation and management
   and comb corresponding technical requirements for evolution
   directions of root zone operation and management in new groundwork.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-madi-dnsop-drzom/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-madi-dnsop-drzom-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/