Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 14:43:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme
        Authors         : Ira McDonald
                          Michael Sweet
	Filename        : draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-16.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-11-11

Abstract:
   This document defines the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) over HTTPS
   transport binding and the corresponding 'ipps' URI scheme, that is
   used to designate the access to the network location of a secure IPP
   print service or a network resource managed by such a service.

   This document defines an alternate IPP transport binding to that
   defined in the original IPP URL Scheme (RFC 3510), but this document
   does not update or obsolete RFC 3510.

   This document updates RFC 2910 and RFC 2911.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/