Subject: I-D Action: draft-donovan-dime-agent-overload-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 00:04:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diameter Agent Overload
        Author          : Steve Donovan
	Filename        : draft-donovan-dime-agent-overload-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This specification documents an extension to the Diameter Overload
   Control (DOC) base solution.  The extension addresses the handling of
   occurrances of overload of a Diameter agent.

Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-donovan-dime-agent-overload/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-donovan-dime-agent-overload-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-donovan-dime-agent-overload-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/