Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 08:44:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Securing RPSL Objects with RPKI Signatures
        Authors         : Robert Kisteleki
                          Brian Haberman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-06.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-11-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to allow parties to electronically
   sign RPSL-like objects and validate such electronic signatures.  This
   allows relying parties to detect accidental or malicious
   modifications on such objects.  It also allows parties who run
   Internet Routing Registries or similar databases, but do not yet have
   RPSS-like authentication of the maintainers of certain objects, to
   verify that the additions or modifications of such database objects
   are done by the legitimate holder(s) of the Internet resources
   mentioned in those objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rpsl-sig-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/