Subject: I-D Action: draft-procter-dispatch-outbound-unaptr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 07:01:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automatic discovery of RFC 5626 Edge Proxies using U-NAPTR
        Author          : Michael Procter
	Filename        : draft-procter-dispatch-outbound-unaptr-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-11-14

Abstract:
   [RFC5626] (commonly known as 'SIP outbound') defines mechanisms that
   permit SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) UAs (User Agents) to
   maintain multiple connections to a registrar or proxy via multiple
   Edge Proxies, known as the outbound-proxy-set.  Discovering the URIs
   that make up the outbound-proxy-set is left to configuration or
   future discovery mechanisms.

   This draft defines a simple discovery mechanism based on U-NAPTR
   [RFC4848] that enables UAs to discover the URIs of all the Edge
   Proxies in the outbound-proxy-set without requiring additional
   configuration on the UA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-procter-dispatch-outbound-unaptr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-procter-dispatch-outbound-unaptr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/