Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 04:32:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Signaling Procedure for GMPLS Restoration and Resource Sharing- based LSP Setup and Teardown
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Gabriele Maria Galimberti
                          Pawel Brzozowski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-11-20

Abstract:
   In transport networks, there are requirements where Generalized
   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) end-to-end recovery scheme
   needs to employ restoration Label Switched Path (LSP) while keeping
   resources for the working and/or restoration LSPs reserved in the
   network after the failure occurs.  This document reviews how the LSP
   association is to be provided using Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling in the context of GMPLS end-
   to-end recovery when using restoration LSP where failed LSP is not
   torn down.

   This document compliments existing standards by explaining the
   missing pieces of information during the RSVP-TE signaling procedure
   in support of resource sharing-based LSP setup/teardown in
   GMPLS-controlled circuit networks.  No new procedures or mechanisms
   are defined by this document, and it is strictly informative in
   nature.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/