Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 22:08:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Web Key (JWK) Thumbprint
        Author          : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This specification defines a means of computing a thumbprint value
   (a.k.a. digest) of JSON Web Key (JWK) objects analogous to the "x5t"
   (X.509 Certificate SHA-1 Thumbprint) value defined for X.509
   certificate objects.  This specification also registers the new JSON
   Web Signature (JWS) and JSON Web Encryption (JWE) Header Parameters
   and the new JSON Web Key (JWK) member name "jkt" (JWK SHA-256
   Thumbprint) for holding these values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/