Subject: I-D Action: draft-cem-dane-assertion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 10:22:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP DANE Validation Assertion
        Author          : Carl Mehner
	Filename        : draft-cem-dane-assertion-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-11-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a new HTTP header that allows web host
   operators to instruct user agents to remember the hosts' request for
   DANE (DNS-Based Authentication of Named Entities) validation over a
   period of time.  During that time, UAs will require that the host
   presents a certificate chain that will authenticate the Transport
   Layer Security connection using DANE.  By having hosts explicitly
   state that they have adopted DANE, UAs will only expend resources
   attempting DANE validation on hosts that request it.  Comments are
   solicited and should be addressed to the author

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cem-dane-assertion/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cem-dane-assertion-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/