Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ppsp-usage-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 06:29:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usage of the Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP)
        Authors         : Hongke Zhang
                          Di Wu
                          Mi Zhang
                          Fei Song
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ppsp-usage-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-11-11

Abstract:
   This document focuses on several crucial operation issues of Peer-to-
   Peer Streaming Protocol (PPSP) usage, considering two basic modes:
   Leech mode and Seed mode. Related parameters setting for default PPSP
   scenario are also given from tracker protocol and peer protocol
   respectively. In addition, the limitations and gaps of current PPSP
   system are identified from the standpoint of satisfying PPSP
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ppsp-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ppsp-usage-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-ppsp-usage-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/