Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-rscale-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 08:03:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Non-Gregorian Recurrence Rules in iCalendar
        Authors         : Cyrus Daboo
                          Gregory Yakushev
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-rscale-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-11-11

Abstract:
   This document defines how non-Gregorian recurrence rules can be
   specified and used in iCalendar data, and with CalDAV servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-rscale/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-rscale-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-rscale-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/