Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-nvo3-overlay-p2mp-ping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 18:36:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Detecting NVO3 Overlay Point-to-Multipoint Data Plane failures
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-xia-nvo3-overlay-p2mp-ping-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-11-23

Abstract:
   This draft refers to P2MP LSP ping, and describes NVO3 overlay P2MP
   ping mechanisms by extending the existing NVO3 overlay P2P ping
   mechanisms for applying to NVO3 overlay P2MP path in order to
   simplify implementation and network operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-nvo3-overlay-p2mp-ping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-nvo3-overlay-p2mp-ping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-nvo3-overlay-p2mp-ping-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/