Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 18:53:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the Neighborhood Discovery Protocol
        Authors         : Ulrich Herberg
                          Robert G. Cole
                          Ian D Chakeres
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This document revises, extends, and replaces RFC 6779.  It defines a
   portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for use with network
   management protocols in the Internet community.  In particular, it
   describes objects for configuring parameters of the Neighborhood
   Discovery Protocol (NHDP) process on a router.  The MIB module
   defined in this document, denoted NHDP-MIB, also reports state,
   performance information, and notifications about NHDP.  This
   additional state and performance information is useful to
   troubleshoot problems and performance issues during neighbor
   discovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/