Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-certfrag-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 13:20:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URI Fragment Identifiers for the application/pkix-cert Media Type
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-certfrag-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This memo describes Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) fragment
   identifiers for PKIX certificates, which are identified with the
   Internet media type application/pkix-cert.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-certfrag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-certfrag-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seantek-certfrag-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/