Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-aeromin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 12:07:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AERO Minimal Encapsulation
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-aeromin-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   Asymmetric Extended Route Optimization (AERO) specifies both a
   control messaging facility and an encapsulation format for managing
   tunnels over an enterprise network or other Internetwork.  Although
   AERO can operate with any tunnel encapsulation format, the base
   document considers IP-in-UDP-in-IP encapsulation as the default.
   This document presents a minimal encapsulation format for AERO for
   use when a UDP header is not needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-aeromin/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-aeromin-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/