Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 13:53:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Network Virtualization Overlay Solution using EVPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          James Uttaro
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-11-13

Abstract:
   This document describes how EVPN can be used as an NVO solution and
   explores the various tunnel encapsulation options over IP  and their
   impact on the EVPN control-plane and procedures. In particular, the
   following encapsulation options are analyzed: MPLS over GRE, VXLAN,
   and NVGRE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/