Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-i2rs-mpls-lsps-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 18:36:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS MPLS LSPs Use Case
        Authors         : Xin Li
                          Rongbo Zhang
                          Ke Li
                          Shanzhi Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-i2rs-mpls-lsps-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-11-14

Abstract:
   The Label-switched paths (LSPs) play fundument role in MPLS domain.
   Traditionally Label-switched paths (LSPs) are established by the
   network operator via CLI, SNMP or NETCONF for a variety of purposes,
   such as to create network-based IP virtual private networks or to
   route traffic along specified paths through the network.  Interface
   to the Routing System's (I2RS) Programmatic interfaces provides an
   alternate way to create and maintain the LSPs.This document describes
   requirement and use case for which I2RS can be used for LSPs
   management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-i2rs-mpls-lsps-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-i2rs-mpls-lsps-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/