Subject: I-D Action: draft-du-opsawg-snmp-key-localization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 18:38:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A New Algorithm for SNMP Key Localization
        Authors         : Huan Du
                          Liang Fang
                          Fengyuan Zou
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Danping He
	Filename        : draft-du-opsawg-snmp-key-localization-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-11-28

Abstract:
   This draft discusses a security issue with the algorithm for
   generating SNMP localized keys and introduce a new algorithm to
   address this problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-du-opsawg-snmp-key-localization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-du-opsawg-snmp-key-localization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/