Subject: I-D Action: draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-annotations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 05:31:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Common Metadata Annotations for Data Modelled with YANG
        Author          : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-annotations-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-11-28

Abstract:
   This document introduces a collection of common metadata annotations
   intended for use in data modeled with the YANG language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-annotations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-annotations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/