Subject: I-D Action: draft-ivov-mmusic-ice-updates-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 10:17:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Non-disruptive Candidate Updates for the Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) Protocol
        Author          : Emil Ivov
	Filename        : draft-ivov-mmusic-ice-updates-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for updating the transport
   parameters of real-time communication sessions (e.g. as a result of
   mid-session device mobility) without disrupting ongoing communication
   and without requiring Offer/Answer negotiation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ivov-mmusic-ice-updates/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivov-mmusic-ice-updates-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/