Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 00:19:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to RT-Constrain in Hierarchical Route Reflection Scenarios
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-dong-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-11-25

Abstract:
   The Route Target (RT) Constrain mechanism specified in RFC 4684 is
   used to build a route distribution graph in order to restrict the
   propagation of Virtual Private Network (VPN) routes.  In network
   scenarios where hierarchical route reflection (RR) is used, the
   existing RT-Constrain mechanism cannot build a correct route
   distribution graph.  This document describes the problem scenario and
   proposes a solution to address the RT-Constrain issue in hierarchical
   RR scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-idr-rtc-hierarchical-rr-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/