Subject: I-D Action: draft-henderson-hip-vpls-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 11:25:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HIP-based Virtual Private LAN Service (HIPLS)
        Authors         : Thomas R. Henderson
                          Steven C. Venema
                          David Mattes
	Filename        : draft-henderson-hip-vpls-08.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-11-12

Abstract:
   The Host Identity Protocol (HIP) and architecture adds a
   cryptographic name space to name Internet hosts.  This draft
   describes a use case of the HIP architecture, which is to provide a
   HIP-enabled virtual private LAN service (VPLS) over an untrusted
   network.  In this case, HIP is used to secure tunnels between the
   provider edge (PE) equipment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-henderson-hip-vpls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-henderson-hip-vpls-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-henderson-hip-vpls-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/