Subject: I-D Action: draft-liang-ospf-flowspec-extensions-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 17:21:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Extensions for Flow Specification
        Authors         : Qiandeng Liang
                          Jianjie You
                          Nan Wu
	Filename        : draft-liang-ospf-flowspec-extensions-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This document discusses the use cases why OSPF (Open Shortest Path
   First) distributing flow specification (FlowSpec) routes is
   necessary.  This document also defines a new OSPF FlowSpec Opaque
   Link State Advertisement (LSA) encoding format that can be used to
   distribute FlowSpec routes.

   For the network only deploying IGP (Interior Gateway Protocol) (e.g.
   OSPF), it is expected to extend IGP to distribute FlowSpec routes.
   One advantage is to mitigate the impacts of Denial-of-Service (DoS)
   attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liang-ospf-flowspec-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liang-ospf-flowspec-extensions-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liang-ospf-flowspec-extensions-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/