Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvarez-pce-path-profiles-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Nov 2014 21:21:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE Path Profiles
        Authors         : Santiago Alvarez
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Zafar Ali
                          Luis Tomotaki
                          Victor Lopez
                          Rob Shakir
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-alvarez-pce-path-profiles-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-11-09

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Path Computation Element
   (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP) to signal path profile
   identifiers.  A profile represents a list of path parameters or
   policies that a PCEP peer may invoke on a remote peer using an opaque
   identifier.  When a path computation client (PCC) initiates a path
   computation request, the PCC can signal profile identifiers to invoke
   path parameters or policies defined on the PCE which would influence
   the path computation.  Similarly, when a PCE initiates or updates a
   path, the PCE can signal profile identifiers to invoke path
   parameters or policies defined on the PCC which would influence the
   path setup.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvarez-pce-path-profiles/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvarez-pce-path-profiles-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alvarez-pce-path-profiles-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/