Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-core-senml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 16:14:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Media Types for Sensor Markup Language (SENML)
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          Zach Shelby
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-jennings-core-senml-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-11-12

Abstract:
   This specification defines media types for representing simple sensor
   measurements and device parameters in the Sensor Markup Language
   (SenML).  Representations are defined in JavaScript Object Notation
   (JSON), eXtensible Markup Language (XML) and Efficient XML
   Interchange (EXI), which share the common SenML data model.  A simple
   sensor, such as a temperature sensor, could use this media type in
   protocols such as HTTP or CoAP to transport the measurements of the
   sensor or to be configured.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-core-senml/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-core-senml-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/