Subject: I-D Action: draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 07:40:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Opportunistic Security: Some Protection Most of the Time
        Author          : Viktor Dukhovni
	Filename        : draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-11-26

Abstract:
   This document defines the concept "Opportunistic Security" in the
   context of communications protocols.  Protocol designs based on
   Opportunistic Security use encryption even when authentication is not
   available, and use authentication when possible, thereby removing
   barriers to the widespread use of encryption on the Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dukhovni-opportunistic-security-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/