Subject: I-D Action: draft-huangng-utid-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 14:53:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Universally Traceable Identifier (UTID)
        Author          : Neng Geng Huang
	Filename        : draft-huangng-utid-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-11-20

Abstract:
   A Universally Traceable Identifier (UTID) is a compact string of
   characters for identifying an abstract or physical object. A unique
   feature of UTID is that it contains two types of forwarding messages
   to achieve traceability. UTIDs are designed specially for Identifier
   Tracing Protocol (ITDP) [I-D-IDTP].

   This document defines the generic syntax of UTID, a generative
   grammar for UTID, and the guidelines for their use, too.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huangng-utid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huangng-utid-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huangng-utid-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/