Subject: I-D Action: draft-bmoeller-tls-falsestart-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 11:58:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) False Start
        Authors         : Adam Langley
                          Nagendra Modadugu
                          Bodo Moeller
	Filename        : draft-bmoeller-tls-falsestart-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies an optional behavior of TLS implementations,
   dubbed False Start.  It affects only protocol timing, not on-the-wire
   protocol data, and can be implemented unilaterally.  The TLS False
   Start feature leads to a latency reduction of one round trip for
   certain handshakes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bmoeller-tls-falsestart/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bmoeller-tls-falsestart-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bmoeller-tls-falsestart-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/