Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 14:05:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DTLS Encapsulation of SCTP Packets
        Authors         : Michael Tuexen
                          Randall R. Stewart
                          Randell Jesup
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-11-11

Abstract:
   The Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) is a transport
   protocol originally defined to run on top of the network protocols
   IPv4 or IPv6.  This document specifies how SCTP can be used on top of
   the Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocol.  Using the
   encapsulation method described in this document, SCTP is agnostic
   about the protocols being used below DTLS, explicit IP addresses can
   not be used in the SCTP control chunks.  As a consequence, the SCTP
   associations are single homed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-dtls-encaps-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/