Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-isis-compare-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 15:20:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Comparison Between 2 ISIS Yang Drafts
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Lixing Wang
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-isis-compare-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This document contains a comparison of two ISIS yang models: draft-
   litkowski-isis-yang-isis-cfg-01 and draft-wang-i2rs-isis-dm.  The
   yang model in draft-litkowski-isis-yang-isis-cfg-01 is model focused
   on configuration.  The yang model in d raft-wang-i2rs-isis-dm-00 is
   focused on the status and ephemeral state changes needed for IGP use
   cases specified for I2RS interface by the I2RS WG.  The conclusion of
   comparison is that there little overlap except the definitions of
   common ospf structures.  The draft-wang-i2rs-isis-dm-00 is necessary
   to fulfil a majority of the requirement drawn from the IGP use cases
   in the I2RS use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-isis-compare-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-isis-compare-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/