Subject: I-D Action: draft-boyd-xttp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 08:57:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensible Text Transfer Protocol -- XTTP
        Author          : John Boyd
	Filename        : draft-boyd-xttp-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-11-20

Abstract:
   The Extensible Text Transfer Protocol (XTTP) is intended to be a
   generalization of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) as the
   Extensible Markup Language (XML) is a generalization of the
   HyperText Markup Language (HTML). XTTP would be the basis for the
   derivation of purpose specific text protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boyd-xttp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boyd-xttp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/