Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-vhs-usecases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 02:20:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual Home Services Use Cases
        Authors         : Yiu L. Lee
                          Chongfeng Xie
	Filename        : draft-lee-vhs-usecases-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This draft states some high-level use cases of virtual home network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-vhs-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-vhs-usecases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-vhs-usecases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/