Subject: I-D Action: draft-deepak-trill-yang-pm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 18:28:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for TRILL Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Performance Management
        Authors         : Deepak Kumar
                          Tissa Senevirathne
                          Tapraj Singh
	Filename        : draft-deepak-trill-yang-pm-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2014-11-19

Abstract:
   This document presents YANG Data model for TRILL OAM PM[TRILLOAMPM].
   It extends Yang Data Model for TRILL OAM [TRILLOAMYANG] with trill
   Performance Monitoring technology specifics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deepak-trill-yang-pm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deepak-trill-yang-pm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/