Subject: I-D Action: draft-krol-core-featurecast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2014 07:36:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Featurecast: Data-Centric Group Communication
        Authors         : Michal Krol
                          Franck Rousseau
                          Andrzej Duda
	Filename        : draft-krol-core-featurecast-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-11-25

Abstract:
   This document presents Featurecast, a group communication service in
   which addressing and routing are based on node features defined as
   predicates.  For instance, one can send a packet to the address
   composed of features [ temperature and Room D ] to reach all nodes
   with a temperature sensor located in Room D. Each node constructs its
   address from the set of its features and disseminates the features in
   the network so that intermediate nodes can build routing tables.
   With Featurecast, a node can send a packet to a set of nodes matching
   given features.  Featurecast fits into IPv6 address field without any
   additional headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krol-core-featurecast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krol-core-featurecast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/