Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-pritikin-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2014 09:21:56 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Bootstrapping Key Infrastructures
    Author(s)     : M. Pritikin, et al
    Filename      : draft-pritikin-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra
    Pages         : 20 
    Date          : 2014-11-03 
    
   This document specifies automated bootstrapping of an key
   infrastructure using vendor installed IEEE 802.1AR manufacturing
   installed certificates, in combination with a vendor based cloud
   service.  Before being authenticated, a new device has only link-
   local connectivity, and does not require a routable address.  When a
   vendor cloud service is provided devices can be forced to join only
   specific domains but for contrained environments we describe a
   variety of options that allow bootstrapping to proceed.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pritikin-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.