Subject: I-D Action: draft-chroboczek-babel-extension-mechanism-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 11:27:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extension Mechanism for the Babel Routing Protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-chroboczek-babel-extension-mechanism-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-11-21

Abstract:
   This document defines the encoding of extensions to the Babel routing
   protocol [RFC6126].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chroboczek-babel-extension-mechanism/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chroboczek-babel-extension-mechanism-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chroboczek-babel-extension-mechanism-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/