Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 11:36:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Access Control List (ACL) YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Dean Bogdanovic
                          Kiran Agrahara Sreenivasa
                          Lisa Huang
                          Dana Blair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model of Access Control List (ACL)
   basic building blocks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/