Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 12:19:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Rate Measurement Test Protocol Problem Statement
        Author          : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-08.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-11-24

Abstract:
   This memo presents an access rate-measurement problem statement for
   test protocols to measure IP Performance Metrics.  The rate
   measurement scenario has wide-spread attention of Internet access
   subscribers and seemingly all industry players, including regulators.
   Key test protocol aspects require the ability to control packet size
   on the tested path and enable asymmetrical packet size testing in a
   controller-responder architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/