Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 17:24:35 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Kerberos Realm Descriptors in DNS (KREALM)
    Author(s)     : R. van Rein
    Filename      : draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1
    Pages         : 14 
    Date          : 2014-11-13 
    
   This specification defines methods to determine Kerberos realm
   descriptive information for services that are known by their DNS
   name.  Currently, finding such information is done through static
   mappings or educated guessing.  DNS can make this process more
   dynamic, provided that DNSSEC is used to ensure authenticity of
   resource records.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.