Subject: I-D Action: draft-aravind-isis-reason-tlv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:51:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Reason TLV
        Author          : Aravind Prasad Sridharan
	Filename        : draft-aravind-isis-reason-tlv-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-11-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a means of advertising the reasons for
   generation of new Link State Packet (LSP) Updates using Reason TLVs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aravind-isis-reason-tlv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aravind-isis-reason-tlv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/