Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-kitten-krb5-extra-rt-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 22:12:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Negotiation of Extra Security Context Tokens for Kerberos V5 Generic Security Services Mechanism
        Authors         : Nicolas Williams
                          Roland Charles Dowdeswell
	Filename        : draft-williams-kitten-krb5-extra-rt-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2014-11-20

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft proposes an extension to the Kerberos V5 security
   mechanism for the Generic Security Services Application Programming
   Interface (GSS-API) for using extra security context tokens in order
   to recover from certain errors.  Other benefits include: user-to-user
   authentication, authenticated errors, replay cache avoidance, and
   others.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-kitten-krb5-extra-rt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-kitten-krb5-extra-rt-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-williams-kitten-krb5-extra-rt-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/