Subject: I-D Action: draft-retana-idr-add-paths-implementation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 00:59:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertisement of Multiple Paths in BGP: Implementation Report
        Author          : Alvaro Retana
	Filename        : draft-retana-idr-add-paths-implementation-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-11-13

Abstract:
   This document reports the results of an ADD-PATH implementation
   survey.  The survey had 22 questions about implementations' support
   for advertising multiple paths in BGP.  After a brief summary of the
   results, each response is listed.  This document contains responses
   from six implementers who completed the survey.

   The editor did not use external means to verify the accuracy of the
   information submitted by the respondents.  The respondents are
   considered experts on the products they reported on.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-retana-idr-add-paths-implementation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-retana-idr-add-paths-implementation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-retana-idr-add-paths-implementation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/