Subject: I-D Action: draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2014 02:44:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DiffServ interconnection classes and practice
        Authors         : Ruediger Geib
                          David L. Black
	Filename        : draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-08.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-11-12

Abstract:
   This document proposes a limited and well defined set of DiffServ
   PHBs and codepoints to be applied at (inter)connections of two
   separately administered and operated networks.  Many network
   providers operate MPLS using Treatment Aggregates for traffic marked
   with different DiffServ PHBs, and use MPLS for interconnection with
   other networks.  This document offers a simple interconnection
   approach that may simplify operation of DiffServ for network
   interconnection among providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geib-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/