Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-tcpm-media-control-layer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 02:52:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : New Media Control Protocol Above TCP in Transmission Layer
        Author          : Fei Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-tcpm-media-control-layer-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-11-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a new Media Control Protocol (MCP) above the
   TCP layer in multimedia transimission network. The MCP have the label
   to show the classification of the data from the appliation layer.It
   also can identify and label the transimission in wired or wireless
   mode. These tags can optimize the TCP transimission with different
   methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-tcpm-media-control-layer/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-tcpm-media-control-layer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/