Subject: I-D Action: draft-drechsler-httpbis-improved-caching-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 22:16:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol: Improved HTTP Caching
        Author          : Chris Drechsler
	Filename        : draft-drechsler-httpbis-improved-caching-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-11-13

Abstract:
   This document describes an improved HTTP caching method which can be
   applied in addition to the standard caching behavior described in
   [Part6].  It defines the associated header field that controls this
   improved caching mechanism and a modified caching operation which is
   slightly different to one in [Part6].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-drechsler-httpbis-improved-caching/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-drechsler-httpbis-improved-caching-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-drechsler-httpbis-improved-caching-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/