Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-ospf-compare-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 15:26:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Comparison Between 2 OSPF Yang Drafts
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Lixing Wang
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-ospf-compare-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This document contains a comparison of two OSPF yang models: draft-
   yeung-netmod-ospf-02 and draft-wang-i2rs-ospf-dm.  The yang model in
   draft-yeung-netmod-ospf-02 is model focused on configuration.  The
   yang model in draft-wang-i2rs-ospf-dm-00 is focused on the status and
   ephemeral state changes needed for the I2RS interface.  The
   conclusion of comparison is that there little overlap except the
   definitions of common ospf structures.  The draft-wang-i2rs-ospf-
   dm-00 is necessary to fulfil a majority of the requirement drawn from
   the IGP use cases in the I2RS use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-ospf-compare-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-ospf-compare-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/