Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 01:04:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CLUE Protocol Data Channel
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-11-27

Abstract:
   This document defines how to use the WebRTC Data Channel mechanism in
   order to realize a data channel, referred to as a CLUE data channel,
   for transporting CLUE protocol messages between two CLUE entities.

   The document defines how to describe the SCTPoDTLS association used
   to realize the CLUE data channel using SDP, and defines usage of two
   mechanisms for establishing a CLUE data channel: the Data Channel
   Establishment Protocol (DCEP) and the SDP-based "SCTP over DTLS" data
   channel negotiation mechanism.

   Details and procedures associated with the CLUE protocol, and the SDP
   Offer/Answer procedures for negotiating usage of a CLUE data channel,
   are outside the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-datachannel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-datachannel-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/