Subject: I-D Action: draft-lopez-mptcp-middlebox-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:37:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath TCP Middlebox Behavior
        Author          : Edward Lopez
	Filename        : draft-lopez-mptcp-middlebox-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-11-13

Abstract:
   As implementation of MPTCP continues to grow, there will be
   interaction concerns regarding MPTCP sessions relative to the
   functionality of middleboxes, particularly those focused on network-
   based security.  The purpose of this draft is to review this
   interaction of MPTCp sessions and middleboxes, the likely response of
   middlebox providers in dealing with any functional degradation due to
   MPTCP, and the potential requirements to support proxy functionality
   for MPTCP sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lopez-mptcp-middlebox/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lopez-mptcp-middlebox-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/