Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-dname-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 08:21:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : AS112 Redirection using DNAME
        Authors         : Joe Abley
                          Brian Dickson
                          Warren Kumari
                          George Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-dname-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-11-24

Abstract:
   AS112 provides a mechanism for handling reverse lookups on IP
   addresses that are not unique (e.g., RFC 1918 addresses).  This
   document describes modifications to the deployment and use of AS112
   infrastructure that will allow zones to be added and dropped much
   more easily, using DNAME resource records.

   This approach makes it possible for any DNS zone administrator to
   sink traffic relating to parts of the global DNS namespace under
   their control to the AS112 infrastructure without coordination with
   the operators of AS112 infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-dname/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-dname-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-as112-dname-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/