Subject: I-D Action: draft-newton-link-rr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 19:01:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The LINK DNS Resource Record
        Author          : Andrew Lee Newton
	Filename        : draft-newton-link-rr-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-11-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a DNS resource record for holding a URI and
   meta-data about the URI useful in constructing web links (as
   described in RFC 5988).  The name of this resource record is LINK.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newton-link-rr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newton-link-rr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/