Subject: I-D Action: draft-cailleux-secure-headers-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 08:32:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Securing Header Fields with S/MIME
        Authors         : Laurent CAILLEUX
                          Chris Bonatti
	Filename        : draft-cailleux-secure-headers-07.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-11-17

Abstract:
  This document describes how the S/MIME protocol can be
  extended in order to secure message header fields. This
  technology provides security services such as data integrity,
  non-repudiation and confidentiality. This extension is
  referred to as 'Secure Headers'.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cailleux-secure-headers/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cailleux-secure-headers-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cailleux-secure-headers-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/