Subject: I-D Action: draft-jayantheesh-smtp-sentcopy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 14:03:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The SMTP SENTCOPY Extension
        Authors         : Jayantheesh S B
                          Narendra Singh Bisht
	Filename        : draft-jayantheesh-smtp-sentcopy-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-11-17

Abstract:
This memo defines an extension to the SMTP service whereby a server can
advertise the extent of its ability to copy the emails, which are sent
by an IMAP email client to IMAP Sent folders automatically.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jayantheesh-smtp-sentcopy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jayantheesh-smtp-sentcopy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jayantheesh-smtp-sentcopy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/