Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-aerolink-48.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 15:27:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IP Packets over AERO Links
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-aerolink-48.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2014-11-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies the operation of IP over tunnel virtual links
   using Asymmetric Extended Route Optimization (AERO).  Nodes attached
   to AERO links can exchange packets via trusted intermediate routers
   that provide forwarding services to reach off-link destinations and
   redirection services for route optimization.  AERO provides an IPv6
   link-local address format known as the AERO address that supports
   operation of the IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) protocol and links IPv6
   ND to IP forwarding.  Admission control and provisioning are
   supported by the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6
   (DHCPv6), and node mobility is naturally supported through dynamic
   neighbor cache updates.  Although DHCPv6 and IPv6 ND messaging is
   used in the control plane, both IPv4 and IPv6 are supported in the
   data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-aerolink/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-aerolink-48

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-aerolink-48

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/