Subject: I-D Action: draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-eam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2014 04:55:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Explicit Address Mappings for Stateless IP/ICMP Translation
        Author          : Tore Anderson
	Filename        : draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-eam-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-11-21

Abstract:
   This document extends the Stateless IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
   (SIIT) with an Explicit Address Mapping algorithm.  This algorithm
   facilitates stateless IP/ICMP translation between arbitrary (non-
   IPv4-translatable) IPv6 endpoints and IPv4.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-eam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anderson-v6ops-siit-eam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/