Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-interconnected-te-info-exchange-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 06:39:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Problem Statement and Architecture for Information Exchange Between Interconnected Traffic Engineered Networks
        Authors         : Adrian Farrel
                          John Drake
                          Nabil Bitar
                          George Swallow
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-interconnected-te-info-exchange-00.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2014-11-09

Abstract:
   In Traffic Engineered (TE) systems, it is sometimes desirable to
   establish an end-to-end TE path with a set of constraints (such as
   bandwidth) across one or more network from a source to a destination.
   TE information is the data relating to nodes and TE links that is
   used in the process of selecting a TE path.  The availability of TE
   information is usually limited to within a network (such as an IGP
   area) often referred to as a domain.

   In order to determine the potential to establish a TE path through a
   series of connected networks, it is necessary to have available a
   certain amount of TE information about each network.  This need not
   be the full set of TE information available within each network, but
   does need to express the potential of providing TE connectivity. This
   subset of TE information is called TE reachability information.

   This document sets out the problem statement and architecture for the
   exchange of TE information between interconnected TE networks in
   support of end-to-end TE path establishment.  For reasons that are
   explained in the document, this work is limited to simple TE
   constraints and information that determine TE reachability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-interconnected-te-info-exchange/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-interconnected-te-info-exchange-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/