Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-opsawg-eoc-oam-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2014 08:07:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Reference Model for OAM in Ethernet over Coaxial Access Network
        Authors         : Jin Zhao
                          Xuhong Song
                          Jin Li
	Filename        : draft-zhao-opsawg-eoc-oam-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-11-24

Abstract:
   This document describes an architectural and functional reference
   model for the Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) of
   Ethernet over coaxial access network. This model applies to the
   protocol between Coax Line Terminal and Coax Network Unit in the
   access network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-opsawg-eoc-oam-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhao-opsawg-eoc-oam-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/