Subject: I-D Action: draft-black-rpgecc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 15:40:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Rigid Parameter Generation for Elliptic Curve Cryptography
        Authors         : Benjamin Black
                          Joppe W. Bos
                          Craig Costello
                          Adam Langley
                          Patrick Longa
                          Michael Naehrig
	Filename        : draft-black-rpgecc-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-11-26

Abstract:
   This memo describes algorithms for deterministically generating
   parameters for elliptic curves over prime fields offering high
   practical security in cryptographic applications, including Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) and X.509 certificates.  The algorithms can
   generate domain parameters at any security level for modern (twisted)
   Edwards curves.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-black-rpgecc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-black-rpgecc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/