Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawkins-iesg-one-or-more-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 10:41:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Increasing the Number of Area Directors in an IETF Area
        Author          : Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-iesg-one-or-more-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This document removes a limit on the number of Area Directors who
   manage an Area in the definition of "IETF Area".  This document
   updates RFC 2026 (BCP 9) and RFC 2418 (BCP 25).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-iesg-one-or-more/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawkins-iesg-one-or-more-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dawkins-iesg-one-or-more-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/