Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 09:00:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TCP Maintenance and Minor Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Moving Undeployed TCP Extensions to Historic and Informational Status -- An addition to RFC 6247
        Authors         : Alexander Zimmermann
                          Wesley M. Eddy
                          Lars Eggert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-11-27

Abstract:
   This document reclassifies several TCP extensions that have either
   been superceded or never seen widespread use to Historic status.  The
   affected RFCs are RFC 675, RFC 721, RFC 879, RFC 1078, and RFC 6013.
   Additionally, it reclassifies RFC 813, RFC 814, RFC 816, RFC 817, RFC
   872, RFC 896, and RFC 964 to Informational status.  Most of those
   RFCs are today part of RFC 1122.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpm-undeployed-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/