Subject: I-D Action: draft-klee-actn-connectivity-multi-vendor-domains-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2014 12:20:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACTN Use-case for On-demand E2E Connectivity Services in Multiple Vendor Domain Transport Networks
        Authors         : Kwang-koog Lee
                          Hosong Lee
                          Ricard Vilata
                          Victor Lopez
	Filename        : draft-klee-actn-connectivity-multi-vendor-domains-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-11-10

Abstract:
   This document provides a use-case that addresses the need for
   facilitating the application of virtual network abstractions and the
   control and management of on-demand end-to-end provisioning of
   connections that traverse multiple vendor domain transport networks.

   These abstractions shall help create a virtualized environment
   supporting operators in viewing and controlling different vendor
   domains, especially for on-demand network connectivity service for a
   single operator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klee-actn-connectivity-multi-vendor-domains/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klee-actn-connectivity-multi-vendor-domains-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-klee-actn-connectivity-multi-vendor-domains-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/