Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 13:39:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Athanasios Kyparlis
	Filename        : draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2014-12-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model for Virtual Router Redundancy
   Protocol (VRRP). Both version 2 and version 3 of VRRP are covered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-vrrp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/