Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 13:02:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidelines for Cryptographic Algorithm Agility
        Author          : Russell Housley
	Filename        : draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-12-29

Abstract:
   Many IETF protocols use cryptographic algorithms to provide
   confidentiality, integrity, or non-repudiation.  Communicating peers
   must support the same set of cryptographic algorithms for these
   mechanisms to work properly.  This memo provides guidelines to ensure
   that protocols have the ability to migrate from one algorithm suite
   to another over time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/