Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-bess-evpn-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 03:28:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Model for Ethernet VPN
        Authors         : Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-bess-evpn-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-12-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Ethernet VPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-bess-evpn-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-bess-evpn-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/