Subject: I-D Action: draft-diao-aip-dns-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 18:28:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Extension for Autonomous Internet(AIP)
        Authors         : Diao Yuping
                          Diao Yongping
                          Liao Ming
	Filename        : draft-diao-aip-dns-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-12-28

Abstract:
   With the reality of Internet, Autonomous Internet technology
   in this article constructs independent autonomous extensible domain
   name architecture and domain name hierarchy through current domain
   name architecture, provides independent root DNS server, inner/outer
   DNS resolution mechanism for each autonomous internet network system,
   and provides reformation and transition solution from current
   Internet to realize autonomy even in unilateral technical action.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-diao-aip-dns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-diao-aip-dns-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-diao-aip-dns-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/