Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 19:30:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Encapsulating MPLS in UDP
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Nischal Sheth
                          Lucy Yong
                          Ross Callon
                          David Black
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-09.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-12-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies an IP-based encapsulation for MPLS, called
   MPLS-in-UDP (User Datagram Protocol) for situations where UDP
   encapsulation is preferred to direct use of MPLS, e.g., to enable
   UDP-based ECMP (Equal Cost Multi-Pathing) or link aggregation.  MPLS-
   in-UDP is primarily applicable to service provider networks, and
   additional restrictions apply to MPLS-in-UDP usage for traffic that
   is not congestion controlled and to UDP zero checksum usage with
   IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-in-udp-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/