Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-text-markdown-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 15:24:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : text/markdown Use Cases
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-text-markdown-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-12-28

Abstract:
   This document elaborates upon the text/markdown media type for use
   with Markdown, a family of plain text formatting syntaxes that
   optionally can be converted to formal markup languages such as HTML.
   Background information, local storage strategies, and additional
   syntax registrations are supplied.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-text-markdown-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-text-markdown-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seantek-text-markdown-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/