Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-teas-inter-layer-abstract-error-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2014 19:09:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions for Abstract Error Report in Multi-Layer Traffic Engineered Networks
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Xiugang Wei
                          Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-dong-teas-inter-layer-abstract-error-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-12-28

Abstract:
   This document provides extensions to the Resource ReserVation
   Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) to support the report of
   abstract error information across the multi-layer network boundary
   using Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching (GMPLS) User Network
   Interface (UNI).  Such abstract error information is useful for
   efficient protection and restoration of multi-layer Label Switched
   Paths (LSPs), and is helpful in fault localization and diagnostics in
   the multi-layer networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-teas-inter-layer-abstract-error-report/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-teas-inter-layer-abstract-error-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/