Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 19:43:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : STUN Usage for Consent Freshness
        Authors         : Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Dan Wing
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-10.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-12-14

Abstract:
   To prevent sending excessive traffic to an endpoint, periodic consent
   needs to be obtained from that remote endpoint.

   This document describes a consent mechanism using a new Session
   Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) usage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/