Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 15:58:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network-Based Mobility Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to the PMIPv6 Access Network Identifier Option
        Authors         : Rajesh S. Pazhyannur
                          Sebastian Speicher
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          John Kaippallimalil
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-12-12

Abstract:
   Access Network Identifier (ANI) Mobility option was introduced in
   Access Network Identifier Option for Proxy Mobile IPv6 (RFC 6757).
   This enables a Mobility Access Gateway (MAG) to convey identifiers
   like network identifier, geolocation, and operator identifier.  This
   specification extends the Access Network Identifier mobility option
   with sub options to carry civic location and MAG group Identifier.
   This specification also defines an ANI Update-Timer sub option that
   determines when and how often the ANI option will be updated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netext-ani-location/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netext-ani-location-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/