Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 14:35:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quality of Service Marking in Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network
        Authors         : Frank Xia
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Shi Fan
	Filename        : draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-12-03

Abstract:
   The Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network enables multiple tenants to
   operate in a data center.  Each tenant needs to be assigned a
   priority group to prioritize their traffic.  Cloud carriers wish to
   use quality of service to differentiate different applications.  For
   these purposes, Quality of Service bits are assigned in the Virtual
   eXtensible Local Area Network outer Ethernet header.  How these bits
   are assigned and are processed in the network are explained in
   detail.  Also the document presents a quality of service framework
   for overlay networks such as Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-nvo3-vxlan-qosmarking-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/