Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trans-ct-dnssec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 19:49:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Certificate Transparency for Domain Name System Security Extensions
        Authors         : Dacheng Zhang
                          Daniel Kahn Gillmor
                          Danping He
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trans-ct-dnssec-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-12-22

Abstract:
   In draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis, a solution is proposed for publicly
   logging the existence of Transport Layer Security (TLS) certificates
   using Merkle Hash Trees.  This document tries to use this idea in
   DNSSEC and publicly logging the DS RRs in order to notice the
   issuance of suspect key signing keys.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trans-ct-dnssec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trans-ct-dnssec-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-trans-ct-dnssec-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/