Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6man-next-hop-ra-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 09:38:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 RA Options for Next Hop Routes
        Author          : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6man-next-hop-ra-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-12-08

Abstract:
   This document proposes new Router Advertisement options for
   configuring next hop routes on the mobile or fixed nodes.  Using
   these options, an operator can easily configure nodes with multiple
   interfaces (or otherwise multi-homed) to enable them to select the
   routes to a destination.  Each option is defined together with
   definitions of host and router behaviors.  This document also
   proposes the router advertisement extensions for source address
   dependent routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-next-hop-ra/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-next-hop-ra-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-6man-next-hop-ra-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/