Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2014 12:26:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Examples of Protecting Content using JavaScript Object Signing and Encryption (JOSE)
        Author          : Matthew Miller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-08.txt
	Pages           : 117
	Date            : 2014-12-24

Abstract:
   This document contains a set of examples using JavaScript Object
   Signing and Encryption (JOSE) technology to protect data.  These
   examples present a representative sampling JSON Web Key (JWK)
   objects, as well as various JSON Web Signature (JWS) and JSON Web
   Encryption (JWE) results given similar inputs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-cookbook/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-cookbook-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/