Subject: I-D Action: draft-lapukhov-segment-routing-large-dc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 22:00:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use-Cases for Segment Routing in Large-Scale Data Centers
        Authors         : Petr Lapukhov
                          Ebben Aries
                          Gaya Nagarajan
	Filename        : draft-lapukhov-segment-routing-large-dc-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-12-17

Abstract:
   This document discusses ways in which segment routing (aka source
   routing) paradigm could be leveraged inside the data-center to
   improve application performance and network reliability.
   Specifically, it focuses on exposing path visibility to the host's
   networking stack and leveraging this to address a few well-known
   performance and reliability problems in data-center networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lapukhov-segment-routing-large-dc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lapukhov-segment-routing-large-dc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/