Subject: I-D Action: draft-miedzowicz-tdp-topology-discover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 20:01:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Topology Discovery Protocol (TDP) for Ethernet networks and framework definition
        Author          : Andres Miedzowicz
	Filename        : draft-miedzowicz-tdp-topology-discover-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-12-10

Abstract:
	This document defines a framework and a new protocol used to
	automatically discover the topology of a network based on IP
	connections and across any vendor that implements this protocol.
	With the information gathered from the network elements, a server
	will be able to create a database of connections between any two
	physical interfaces and display it in any format suitable by the
	vendor and which will be updated automatically if any changes are
	made.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miedzowicz-tdp-topology-discover/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miedzowicz-tdp-topology-discover-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/