Subject: I-D Action: draft-klensin-idna-5892upd-unicode70-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 14:50:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IDNA Update for Unicode 7.0.0
        Authors         : John C Klensin
                          Patrik Faltstrom
	Filename        : draft-klensin-idna-5892upd-unicode70-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-12-07

Abstract:
   The current version of the IDNA specifications anticipated that each
   new version of Unicode would be reviewed to verify that no changes
   had been introduced that required adjustments to the set of rules
   and, in particular, whether new exceptions or backward compatibility
   adjustments were needed.  That review was conducted for Unicode 7.0.0
   and identified a potentially problematic new code point.  This
   specification discusses that code point and associated issues and
   updates RFC 5982 accordingly.  It also applies an editorial
   clarification that was the subject of an earlier erratum.  In
   addition, the discussion of the specific issue updates RFC 5894.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klensin-idna-5892upd-unicode70/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klensin-idna-5892upd-unicode70-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-klensin-idna-5892upd-unicode70-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/