Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-te-metric-recording-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2014 22:27:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) extension for recording TE Metric of a Label Switched Path
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          George Swallow
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Matt Hartley
                          Kenji Kumaki
                          Deutsche Telekom AG
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-te-metric-recording-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-12-10

Abstract:
     There are many scenarios in which Traffic Engineering (TE) metrics
     such as cost, latency and latency variation associated with a
     Forwarding Adjacency (FA) or Routing Adjacency (RA) Label Switched
     Path (LSP) are not available to the ingress and egress nodes. This
     draft provides extensions for the Resource ReserVation Protocol-
     Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for the support of the discovery of
     cost, latency and latency variation of an LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-te-metric-recording/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-te-metric-recording-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/