Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 01:51:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for MAP-E
        Authors         : Yu Fu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
                          Jiang Dong
                          Yuchi Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-12-15

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for using with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, it defines managed objects for MAP
   encapsulation mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/