Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-mpls-spring-sfc-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 17:53:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining OAM in MPLS-SPRING Networks
        Authors         : Jianjie You
                          Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-you-mpls-spring-sfc-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-12-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple and efficient mechanism for
   detecting service function connectivity and availability in Multi-
   Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) - SPRING networks.  This document
   proposes some new information that needs to be carried in an MPLS
   "echo request" and "echo reply" for the purposes of SF connectivity
   and availability detection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-mpls-spring-sfc-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-mpls-spring-sfc-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/