Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-isis-lsp-flooding-optimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 22:24:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ISIS LSP Flooding Optimization
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Qiang Wu
                          Andrew Qu
	Filename        : draft-hu-isis-lsp-flooding-optimization-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-12-18

Abstract:
   This proposal introduces a LSP flooding optimization mechanism for
   the Non-SPF Calculation-based LSP.  The Non-SPF Calculation-based LSP
   is forwarded through the interfaces belonging to a distribution tree
   rather than all the adjacencies interfaces of the IS.  There is no
   backward compatibility issue for this solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-isis-lsp-flooding-optimization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-isis-lsp-flooding-optimization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/