Subject: I-D Action: draft-pot-webdav-resource-sharing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 13:42:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebDAV Resource Sharing
        Authors         : Evert Pot
                          Cyrus Daboo
                          Eric York
	Filename        : draft-pot-webdav-resource-sharing-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-12-18

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension to WebDAV that enables the
   sharing of resources between users on a WebDAV server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-webdav-resource-sharing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-webdav-resource-sharing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pot-webdav-resource-sharing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/