Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-rtg-yang-key-chain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 07:13:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Key Chain YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Derek Yeung
                          Ing-Wher Chen
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Yi Yang
	Filename        : draft-acee-rtg-yang-key-chain-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-12-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the key chain YANG data model.  Industry
   standard key chains are lists of keys, send lifetimes, accept
   lifetimes, and algorithms.  By properly overlapping the send and
   accept lifetimes of multiple key chain entries, keys and algorithms
   may be gracefully updated.  By representing them in a YANG data
   model, key distribution can be automated.  Key chains are commonly
   used for routing protocol authentication and other applications.  In
   some applications, the protocols do not directly use the key chain
   entry keys, but rather a key derivation function is used to derive a
   short-lived key from the key-chain key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-rtg-yang-key-chain/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-rtg-yang-key-chain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/