Subject: I-D Action: draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 19:23:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An HTTP Status Code to Report Legal Obstacles
        Author          : Tim Bray
	Filename        : draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-05.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-12-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) status
   code for use when resource access is denied as a consequence of legal
   demands.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tbray-http-legally-restricted-status-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/