Subject: I-D Action: draft-boronine-teleport-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 03:02:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Minimal JSON Type System
        Author          : Alexei Boronine
	Filename        : draft-boronine-teleport-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2014-12-05

Abstract:
   Teleport is a minimal type system designed as an extension of JSON.
   It comes with 10 types sufficient for basic use and provides two
   patterns for extending it with new types.  Teleport's type
   definitions are JSON values, for example, an array of strings is
   defined as {"Array": "String"}.

   Teleport implementations can be used for data serialization, input
   validation, for documenting JSON APIs and for building API clients.

   This document provides the mathematical basis for Teleport and can be
   used for implementing libraries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boronine-teleport/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boronine-teleport-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boronine-teleport-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/