Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2014 23:04:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Child To Parent Synchronization in DNS
        Author          : Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-12-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies how a child zone in the DNS can publish a
   record to indicate to a parental agent that the parental agent may
   copy and process certain records from the child zone.  The existence
   of the record and any change in its value can be monitored by a
   parental agent and acted on depending on local policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-child-syncronization-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/