Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-rtgwg-routing-policy-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 23:12:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Routing Policy
        Authors         : Gang Yan
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-yan-rtgwg-routing-policy-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2014-12-26

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage routing policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-rtgwg-routing-policy-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-rtgwg-routing-policy-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/