Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2014 07:55:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SIIT-DC: Stateless IP/ICMP Translation for IPv6 Data Centre Environments
        Author          : Tore Anderson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2014-12-18

Abstract:
   This document describes SIIT-DC, an extension to the Stateless IP/
   ICMP Translation (SIIT) algorithm, that makes it ideally suited for
   use in IPv6 data centre environments.  SIIT-DC simultaneously
   facilitates IPv6 deployment and IPv4 address conservation.  The
   overall SIIT-DC architecture is described, as well as guidelines for
   operators.  Finally, the normative implementation requirements are
   described, as a list of additions and changes to SIIT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/