Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-ace-pull-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 19:33:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACE Pull Model
        Authors         : Bert Greevenbosch
                          Danping He
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Ruinan Sun
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-ace-pull-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-12-16

Abstract:
   This specification defines a protocol which enables resource
   constrained nodes to perform authentication and authorization
   operations in a constrained environment.  By using this protocol, a
   resource constrained node can delegate the authentication of
   communication peers and management of authorization information to a
   trusted third party with less severe limitations regarding processing
   power and memory.

   This specification is based on the pull model architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-ace-pull-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-ace-pull-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-greevenbosch-ace-pull-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/