Subject: I-D Action: draft-nachum-sarp-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 23:46:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scaling the Address Resolution Protocol for Large Data Centers (SARP)
        Authors         : Youval Nachum
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Ilan Yerushalmi
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-nachum-sarp-09.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2014-12-14

Abstract:
   This document introduces SARP, an architecture that uses proxy
   gateways to scale large data center networks. SARP is based on
   fast proxies that significantly reduce switches' FDB table
   (MAC table) sizes and ARP/ND impact on network elements in an
   environment where hosts within one subnet (or VLAN) can spread
   over various locations. SARP is targeted for massive data
   centers with a significant number of VMs that can move across
   various physical locations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nachum-sarp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nachum-sarp-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nachum-sarp-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/