Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 09:59:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Textual Encodings of PKIX, PKCS, and CMS Structures
        Authors         : Simon Josefsson
                          Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-09.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-12-13

Abstract:
   This document describes and discusses the textual encodings of the
   Public-Key Infrastructure X.509 (PKIX), Public-Key Cryptography
   Standards (PKCS), and Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).  The
   textual encodings are well-known, are implemented by several
   applications and libraries, and are widely deployed.  This document
   is intended to articulate the de-facto rules that existing
   implementations operate by, and to give recommendations that will
   promote interoperability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-pkix-textual/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-pkix-textual-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/