Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2014 13:03:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Returning Values from Forms: multipart/form-data
        Author          : Larry Masinter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-12-02

Abstract:
   This specification (re)defines the multipart/form-data Internet Media
   Type, which can be used by a wide variety of applications and
   transported by a wide variety of protocols as a way of returning a
   set of values as the result of a user filling out a form.  It
   replaces RFC 2388.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/