Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-mpls-bfd-enhancement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 17:33:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BFD for MPLS LSPs Enhancement
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          So Ning
                          Ville Hallivuori
	Filename        : draft-chen-mpls-bfd-enhancement-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2014-12-29

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to BFD for MPLS LSPs that can be
   used to specify the return path of BFD control packets for a specific
   BFD session.  Specifically, it re-uses the Reply Path TLV defined in
   RFC7110 to specify the return path.  Specifying congruent or more
   reliable return path increases robustness of BFD failure detection
   and reduces false positives.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-mpls-bfd-enhancement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-mpls-bfd-enhancement-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-mpls-bfd-enhancement-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/