Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-sbsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 10:11:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Streamlined Bundle Security Protocol Specification
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-sbsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2014-12-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a streamlined bundle security protocol, which
   provides data authentication, integrity, and confidentiality services
   for the Bundle Protocol.  Capabilities are provided to protect blocks
   in a bundle along a single path through a network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-sbsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-sbsp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/