Subject: I-D Action: draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 02:41:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Layer-2 security aspects for the IEEE 802.15.4e MAC
        Authors         : Giuseppe Piro
                          Gennaro Boggia
                          Luigi Alfredo Grieco
	Filename        : draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2014-12-11

Abstract:
   The aim of this Internet Draft is to define standard compliant
   procedures for configuring layer-2 security services in IEEE
   802.15.4e-based Low-power and Lossy Networks. In particular, it
   provides a review of security aspects presented in both IEEE
   802.15.4-2011 and IEEE 802.15.4e-2012 specifications, the
   classification of secure network configurations and layer-2 keys, the
   description of a set of consecutive steps required to establish a
   layer-2 secure link, and a lightweight Key Management Protocol
   designed  for negotiating a layer-2 one-hop link key. As the final
   goal, the document would describe how security MAC attributes can by
   initialized and updated in order to offer layer-2 security services
   in real networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-piro-6tisch-security-issues-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/