Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-chacha-tls-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 03:01:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The ChaCha Stream Cipher for Transport Layer Security
        Authors         : Adam Langley
                          Wan-Teh Chang
                          Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
                          Joachim Strombergson
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-chacha-tls-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-12-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the ChaCha stream cipher with
   Poly1305 in Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram Transport
   Layer Security (DTLS) protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-chacha-tls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-chacha-tls-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mavrogiannopoulos-chacha-tls-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/