Subject: I-D Action: draft-jayantheesh-imap-appendlimit-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:26:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IMAP APPENDLIMIT Extension
        Authors         : Samsung Telecommunications America,
                          Narendra Singh Bisht
	Filename        : draft-jayantheesh-imap-appendlimit-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-12-16

Abstract:
This memo defines an extension to the IMAP service whereby a server can
advertise its capability, to support maximum mail upload size using
CAPABILITY, SELECT/EXAMINE and LIST command.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jayantheesh-imap-appendlimit-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jayantheesh-imap-appendlimit-extension-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jayantheesh-imap-appendlimit-extension-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/