Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 22:14:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for Loss Concealment Metrics Reporting on Video Applications
        Authors         : Rachel Huang
                          Alan Clark
	Filename        : draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-12-30

Abstract:
   This draft defines a new video loss concealment block type to augment
   those defined in [RFC3611] and [i.d-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-loss-
   concealment] for use in a range of RTP video applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huang-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/