Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-ace-resource-directory-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 21:32:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACE for resource directory
        Authors         : Bert Greevenbosch
                          Ruinan Sun
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-ace-resource-directory-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-12-15

Abstract:
   This document describes how ACE can be used to protect the resource
   directory and allow update and registration to authorised parties
   only.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-ace-resource-directory/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-ace-resource-directory-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-greevenbosch-ace-resource-directory-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/