Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-xmlns-rdf-urns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 08:17:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URN Namespaces for XML Namespaces and RDF IRIs
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-xmlns-rdf-urns-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-12-23

Abstract:
   XML segregates elements into namespaces, which can be used to mix
   tags with different semantics in a composite XML document.  XML
   namespaces are identified by URIs (XML 1.0) or IRIs (XML 1.1).
   Similarly, RDF contains "nodes" that are identified by "URI
   references" (RDF 1.0) or "IRIs" (RDF 1.1).  This document defines
   URNs specifically for XML namespaces and RDF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-xmlns-rdf-urns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-xmlns-rdf-urns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/