Subject: I-D Action: draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 14:16:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework of Supporting Applications Specific Multicast in NVO3
        Authors         : Anoop Ghanwani
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Vinay Bannai
                          Ram Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2014-12-08

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the framework of supporting applications
   specific multicast traffic, i.e. the non ARP/ND related
   multicast/broadcast traffic, in a network that uses Network
   Virtualization using Overlays over Layer 3 (NVO3). It describes the
   various mechanisms and considerations that can be used for
   delivering those application specific multicast traffic in networks
   that use NVO3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/