Subject: I-D Action: draft-atkins-openpgp-algebraic-eraser-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 06:35:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Algebraic Eraser in OpenPGP
        Author          : Derek Atkins
	Filename        : draft-atkins-openpgp-algebraic-eraser-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-12-08

Abstract:
   The Algebraic Eraser(TM) is an encryption engine that supports, among
   other configurations, a Diffie-Hellman-like key agreement protocol.
   This draft specifies how to encode, store, share, and use Algebraic
   Eraser Key Agreement Protocol keys in OpenPGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atkins-openpgp-algebraic-eraser/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atkins-openpgp-algebraic-eraser-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-atkins-openpgp-algebraic-eraser-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/