Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 16:53:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The ALT Special Use Top Level Domain
        Authors         : Warren Kumari
                          Andrew Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2014-12-31

Abstract:
   This document reserves a string (ALT) to be used as a TLD label in
   non-DNS contexts / for names that have no meaning in a global
   context.  It also provides advice / guidance to developers developing
   alternate namespaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wkumari-dnsop-alt-tld-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/