Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-framework-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2014 10:26:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Framework for Telepresence Multi-Streams
        Authors         : Mark Duckworth
                          Andrew Pepperell
                          Stephan Wenger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-framework-19.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2014-12-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a framework for a protocol to enable devices
   in a telepresence conference to interoperate.  The protocol enables
   communication of information about multiple media streams so a
   sending system and receiving system can make reasonable decisions
   about transmitting, selecting and rendering the media streams.
   This protocol is used in addition to SIP signaling for setting up a
   telepresence session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-framework-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-framework-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/