Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-join-attributes-for-lisp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 13:01:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Protocol Independent Multicast Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PIM Join Attributes for LISP Environments
        Authors         : Jesus Arango
                          Stig Venaas
                          Isidor Kouvelas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-join-attributes-for-lisp-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-12-19

Abstract:
   This document defines two PIM Join/Prune attributes that support the
   construction of multicast distribution trees where the root and
   receivers are located in different LISP sites.  These attributes
   allow the receiver site to select between unicast and multicast
   transport and to convey the receiver RLOC address to the control
   plane of the root xTR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-join-attributes-for-lisp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-join-attributes-for-lisp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-join-attributes-for-lisp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/