Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 15:01:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The text/markdown Media Type
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-12-22

Abstract:
   This document registers the text/markdown media type for use with
   Markdown, a family of plain text formatting syntaxes that optionally
   can be converted to formal markup languages such as HTML.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-text-markdown-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/