Subject: I-D Action: draft-samuelsson-avtext-rpvi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 01:04:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reference Picture Verification Information in the RTP Audio-Visual Profile with Feedback (AVPF)
        Authors         : Jonatan Samuelsson
                          Muhammed Coban
                          Stephan Wenger
	Filename        : draft-samuelsson-avtext-rpvi-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-12-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to the feedback messages defined
   in the Audio-Visual Profile with Feedback (AVPF). The new Reference
   Picture Verification Information (RPVI) feedback message conveys
   information about available reference pictures in the decoded picture
   buffer of a video decoder in the receiver of an RTP video stream.

   By including information related to Decoded Picture Hash (DPH)
   values, media senders and media receivers can verify that reference
   pictures used for prediction by the video encoder and the video
   decoder are aligned. It is also possible to use the RPVI feedback
   message to indicate that a specific reference picture has incorrect
   sample values (i.e. a mismatch in the DPH value between encoder and
   decoder) or that a specific reference picture has been lost.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-samuelsson-avtext-rpvi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-samuelsson-avtext-rpvi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/