Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 19:33:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM and vCard mapping
        Authors         : Bert Greevenbosch
                          Ruinan Sun
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-04.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2014-12-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a mapping between SCIM and vCard.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-greevenbosch-scim-vcard-mapping-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/