Subject: I-D Action: draft-mahy-gaia-tools-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 12:45:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tools to accomplish the goals of GAIA (Global Access to the Internet for All)
        Author          : Rohan Mahy
	Filename        : draft-mahy-gaia-tools-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-12-01

Abstract:
   This document explores the central problem of the GAIA (Global Access
   to the Internet for All) IRTF research group.  It discusses several
   possible approaches or tools that can be used to increase the number
   of people with access to the Internet.  Specifically we discuss how
   these tools can improve reach, reduce cost, and improve the quality
   of the Internet, especially in underserved areas.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahy-gaia-tools/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahy-gaia-tools-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/