Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 22:40:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Planning for the IANA/NTIA Transition Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Draft Response to the Internet Coordination Group Request for Proposals on the IANA protocol parameters registries
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-07.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2014-12-17

Abstract:
   The U.S.  NTIA has solicited a request from ICANN to propose how the
   NTIA should end its oversight of the IANA functions.  After broad
   consultations, ICANN has in turn created the IANA Stewardship
   Transition Coordination Group.  That group solicited proposals for
   thre three major IANA functions: names, numbers, and protocol
   parameters.  This document contains the IETF response to that
   solicitation for protocol parameters.  It is meant to be included in
   an aggregate response to the NTIA alongside those for names and
   numbering resources that are being developed by their respective
   operational communities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/