Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-dtnrg-dtnmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 11:09:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Delay-Tolerant Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Delay Tolerant Network Management Protocol
        Authors         : Edward J. Birrane
                          Vignesh Ramachandran
	Filename        : draft-irtf-dtnrg-dtnmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2014-12-31

Abstract:
   This draft describes the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Network Management
   Protocol (DTNMP).  The DTNMP provides monitoring and configuration
   services between managing devices and managed devices, some of which
   may operate on the far side of high-delay or high-disruption links.
   The protocol is designed to minimize the number of transmitted bytes,
   to operate without sessions or (concurrent) two-way links, and to
   function autonomously when there is no timely contact with a network
   operator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dtnmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-dtnrg-dtnmp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-dtnrg-dtnmp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/