Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 14:18:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PCP Third Party ID Option
        Authors         : Andreas Ripke
                          Rolf Winter
                          Thomas Dietz
                          Juergen Quittek
                          Rafael Lopez da Silva
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-12-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a new Port Control Protocol (PCP) option
   called THIRD_PARTY_ID.  It is used together with the THIRD_PARTY
   option specified in [RFC6887] to identify a Third Party in situations
   where the IP address in the THIRD_PARTY option alone is insufficient
   to create mappings in a PCP-controlled device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/