Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-downgrade-scsv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 06:16:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TLS Fallback Signaling Cipher Suite Value (SCSV) for Preventing Protocol Downgrade Attacks
        Authors         : Bodo Moeller
                          Adam Langley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-downgrade-scsv-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-12-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a Signaling Cipher Suite Value (SCSV) that
   prevents protocol downgrade attacks on the Transport Layer Security
   (TLS) protocol.  It updates RFC 2246, RFC 4346, and RFC 5246.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-downgrade-scsv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-downgrade-scsv-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-downgrade-scsv-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/