Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-observe-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2014 08:50:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Observing Resources in CoAP
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-observe-16.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2014-12-30

Abstract:
   The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) is a RESTful application
   protocol for constrained nodes and networks.  The state of a resource
   on a CoAP server can change over time.  This document specifies a
   simple protocol extension for CoAP that enables CoAP clients to
   "observe" resources, i.e., to retrieve a representation of a resource
   and keep this representation updated by the server over a period of
   time.  The protocol follows a best-effort approach for sending new
   representations to clients and provides eventual consistency between
   the state observed by each client and the actual resource state at
   the server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-observe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-observe-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-observe-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/