Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-nai-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 10:16:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Network Access Identifier
        Author          : Alan DeKok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-nai-12.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2014-12-03

Abstract:
   In order to provide inter-domain authentication services, it is
   necessary to have a standardized method that domains can use to
   identify each other's users.  This document defines the syntax for
   the Network Access Identifier (NAI), the user identifier submitted by
   the client prior to accessing resources. This document is a revised
   version of RFC 4282, which addresses issues with international
   character sets, as well as a number of other corrections to the
   previous document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-nai/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-nai-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-nai-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/