Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 06:05:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability Statement: The use of the RPL protocol suite in Home Automation and Building Control
        Authors         : Anders Brandt
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
                          Robert Cragie
                          Peter van der Stok
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-06.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2014-12-01

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to provide guidance in the selection
   and use of protocols from the RPL protocol suite to implement the
   features required for control in building and home environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-applicability-home-building-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/