Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-deprecate-bgp-entropy-label-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 07:54:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Deprecation of BGP Entropy Label Capability Attribute
        Authors         : John G. Scudder
                          Kireeti Kompella
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-deprecate-bgp-entropy-label-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2014-12-12

Abstract:
   RFC 6790 defines the BGP Entropy Label Capability attribute.
   Regrettably, it has a bug: although RFC 6790 mandates that Entropy
   Label-incapable routers must remove the attribute, in practice this
   requirement can't be guaranteed to be fulfilled.  This specification
   deprecates the attribute.  A forthcoming document will propose a
   replacement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-deprecate-bgp-entropy-label/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-deprecate-bgp-entropy-label-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-deprecate-bgp-entropy-label-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/