Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 09:00:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : VCCV Default CC Types
        Authors         : Thomas D. Nadeau
                          Luca Martini
                          Stewart Bryant
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-12-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies the default Virtual Circuit Connectivity
   Verification (VCCV) (RFC5085) control channel type to be used when
   the pseudowire control word is present and when it is not present.  A
   new VCCV control channel type using the Generic Associated Channel
   Label (RFC5586) is specified for use when the control word not
   present.

   This document updates RFC4447 and RFC5085.

   Note to be removed at publication: this document started out as
   draft-ietf-pwe3-vccv-for-gal and got to version -02.  When PWE3 was
   absorbed into PALS the next version published was draft-ietf-pals-
   vccv-for-gal-00

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-vccv-for-gal-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/