Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-softwire-ip-in-udp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 00:28:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulating IP in UDP
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Rajiv Asati
                          Lucy Yong
                          Yiu Lee
                          Yongbing Fan
                          Iljitsch van Beijnum
	Filename        : draft-xu-softwire-ip-in-udp-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2014-12-03

Abstract:
   Existing Softwire encapsulation technologies are not adequate for
   efficient load balancing of Softwire service traffic across IP
   networks.  This document specifies additional Softwire encapsulation
   technology, referred to as IP-in-User Datagram Protocol (UDP), which
   can facilitate the load balancing of Softwire service traffic across
   IP networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-softwire-ip-in-udp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-softwire-ip-in-udp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-softwire-ip-in-udp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/