Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-pcp-sdn-firewall-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 09:17:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCP Firewall Control in Managed Networks
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-reddy-pcp-sdn-firewall-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2014-12-16

Abstract:
   In the context of ongoing efforts to add more automation and promote
   means to dynamically interact with network resources, e.g., SDN-
   labeled efforts, various proposals are made to accommodate the needs
   of Network Providers to program the network with flow information.
   This document describes a means for an SDN controller to install
   firewall rules using the Port Control Protocol (PCP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-pcp-sdn-firewall/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-pcp-sdn-firewall-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/