Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 06:25:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Routing Request Extension for the HELD Protocol
        Authors         : James Winterbottom
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Laura Liess
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2014-12-22

Abstract:
   In many circumstances public LoST servers or a distributed network of
   forest guides linking public LoST servers is not available.  In such
   environments the general ECRIT calling models breakdown.  However,
   location servers operating in these areas are often privy to the
   necessary information to reach emergency and other services.  This
   document describes a solution where by the routing information may be
   obtained from a location server using a simple extension to the HELD
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/