Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-management-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2014 20:38:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Dynamic Client Registration Management Protocol
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          Michael B. Jones
                          John Bradley
                          Maciej Machulak
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-management-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-12-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines methods for management of dynamic OAuth
   2.0 client registrations for use cases in which the properties of a
   registered client may need to be changed during the lifetime of the
   client.  Not all authorization servers supporting dynamic client
   registration will support these management methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-management-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-dyn-reg-management-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/