Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Dec 2014 01:39:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Alternative Services
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Patrick McManus
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2014-12-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies "alternative services" for HTTP, which allow
   an origin's resources to be authoritatively available at a separate
   network location, possibly accessed with a different protocol
   configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-alt-svc-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/