Subject: I-D Action: draft-grothoff-iesg-special-use-p2p-names-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 03:46:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Special-Use Domain Names of Peer-to-Peer Systems
        Authors         : Christian Grothoff
                          Matthias Wachs
                          Hellekin O. Wolf
                          Jacob Appelbaum
                          Leif Ryge
	Filename        : draft-grothoff-iesg-special-use-p2p-names-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-12-25

Abstract:
   This document registers a set of Special-Use Domain Names for use
   with Peer-to-Peer (P2P) systems, as per RFC6761.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-grothoff-iesg-special-use-p2p-names/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-grothoff-iesg-special-use-p2p-names-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-grothoff-iesg-special-use-p2p-names-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/