Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-dhc-6man-dhcpv6-sadr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 13:58:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCPv6 Route Options for Source Address Dependent Routing
        Author          : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-dhc-6man-dhcpv6-sadr-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2014-12-16

Abstract:
   This document describes DHCPv6 Route Options for provisioning IPv6
   routes on DHCPv6 client nodes for source address dependent routing.
   Using these options, an operator can configure multi-homed nodes
   where other means of route configuration may be impractical.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-dhc-6man-dhcpv6-sadr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-dhc-6man-dhcpv6-sadr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/