Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 09:12:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Overview of Source Address Dependent Routing
        Author          : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2014-12-08

Abstract:
   This document presents an overview of source address dependent
   routing from the host perspective.  Multihomed hosts and hosts with
   multiple interfaces are considered.  Different architectures are
   introduced and with their help, why source address selection and next
   hop resolution in view of source address dependent routing is needed
   is explained.  The document concludes with a discussion on the
   standardization work that is needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/