Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2014 21:40:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the JavaScript Object Notation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) Text Sequences
        Author          : Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-10.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-12-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the JSON text sequence format and associated
   media type, "application/json-seq".  A JSON text sequence consists of
   any number of JSON texts, each prefix by an Record Separator
   (U+001E), and each ending with a newline character (U+000A).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-text-sequence/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-json-text-sequence-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/