Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 07:31:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Evaluation Test Cases for Interactive Real-Time Media over Cellular Networks
        Authors         : Zaheduzzaman Sarker
                          Ingemar Johansson
	Filename        : draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2014-12-22

Abstract:
   It is evident that to ensure seamless and robust user experience
   across all type of access networks multimedia communication suits
   should adapt to the changing network conditions.  There is an ongoing
   effort in IETF RMCAT working group to standardize rate adaptive
   algorithm(s) to be used in the real-time interactive communication.
   In this document test cases are described to evaluate the
   performances of the proposed endpoint adaptation solutions in a
   cellular network such as LTE network.  It is aimed that the proposed
   solutions should be evaluated using the test cases defines in this
   document to select most optimal solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/