Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 15:42:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Origin-Bound Authentication (HOBA)
        Authors         : Stephen Farrell
                          Paul Hoffman
                          Michael Thomas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-08.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2014-12-26

Abstract:
   HTTP Origin-Bound Authentication (HOBA) is a digital signature based
   design for an HTTP authentication method.  The design can also be
   used in Javascript-based authentication embedded in HTML.  HOBA is an
   alternative to HTTP authentication schemes that require passwords and
   therefore avoids all problems related to passwords, such as leakage
   of server-side password databases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpauth-hoba-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/