Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-i2rs-rib-data-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2014 17:53:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data model for RIB I2RS protocol
        Authors         : Lixing Wang
                          Amit Dass
	Filename        : draft-wang-i2rs-rib-data-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2014-12-07

Abstract:
   Routing and routing functions in enterprise and carrier networks are
   typically performed by network devices (routers and switches) using a
   routing information base (RIB).  Protocols and configuration
   collectively push data into RIB and the RIB manager installs state
   information into the hardware; for packet forwarding.  This draft
   specifies a data model for the RIB in order to define and enable a
   standardized data model.  Such a data model can be used to define an
   interface to the RIB by using an entity that may even be external to
   the network device.  This interface can be used to support new use-
   cases being defined by the IETF I2RS WG.

   This document introduces a yang data for I2RS RIB that aligns with
   the I2RS RIB use cases and I2RS RIB infomation model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-i2rs-rib-data-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-i2rs-rib-data-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/