Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:15:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition and Use of DNSSEC Negative Trust Anchors
        Authors         : Paul Ebersman
                          Chris Griffiths
                          Warren Kumari
                          Jason Livingood
                          Ralf Weber
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2014-12-15

Abstract:
   DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) is now entering widespread
   deployment.  However, domain signing tools and processes are not yet
   as mature and reliable as those for non-DNSSEC-related domain
   administration tools and processes.  Negative Trust Anchors
   (described in this document) can be used to mitigate DNSSEC
   validation failures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-negative-trust-anchors-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/