Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-rig-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2014 07:28:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP-DDT Referral Internet Groper (RIG)
        Authors         : Dino Farinacci
                          Amit Jain
                          Isidor Kouvelas
                          Darrel Lewis
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-rig-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2014-12-16

Abstract:
   A simple tool called the LISP-DDT Referral Internet Groper or 'rig'
   can be used to query the LISP-DDT hierarchy.  This draft describes
   how the 'rig' tool works.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-rig/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-rig-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-rig-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/