Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-ical-relations-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 07:27:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Support for Icalendar Relationships
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-douglass-ical-relations-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-01-14

Abstract:
   This specification updates RELATED-TO and introduces new iCalendar
   properties LINK, STRUCTURED-CATEGORY and REFID to allow better
   linking and grouping of iCalendar components and related data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-douglass-ical-relations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-douglass-ical-relations-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-douglass-ical-relations-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/