Subject: I-D Action: draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:58:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SUPA Configuration and Policy Mapping
        Authors         : Kostas Pentikousis
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-01-27

Abstract:
   Nowadays, the underlying network infrastructure grows in scale and
   complexity, which make it challenging for network operators to manage
   and configure the network. Deploying policy or configuration based on
   an abstract view of the underlying network is much better than
   manipulating each individual network element, however, in this case,
   the policy and configuration cannot be recognized by the network
   elements. This document describes guidelines for mapping
   configuration and policy into device-level configuration and the way
   in which such SUPA models will be processed by software to produce
   configuration details for actual devices. The SUPA framework overview
   and primary procedures of mapping are proposed. Moreover, an
   exemplary mapping scenario is provided to illustrate the mechanism
   involved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/