Subject: I-D Action: draft-abhattacharya-bess-l2vpn-ipv6-remotepe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 22:33:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Provisioning, Auto-Discovery, and Signaling in L2VPNs for IPv6 Remote PE
        Authors         : Avik Bhattacharya
                          Apratim Mukherjee
	Filename        : draft-abhattacharya-bess-l2vpn-ipv6-remotepe-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-01-14

Abstract:
   L2VPN Signaling specification defines the semantic structure of the
   endpoint identifiers required by each model.  It discusses the
   distribution of these identifiers by the discovery process,
   especially when discovery is based on the Border Gateway Protocol
   (BGP).  This document updates the end point encoding for BGP-Based
   Auto-Discovery and suggests a format for NLRI encoding for IPv6 PE
   Address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-abhattacharya-bess-l2vpn-ipv6-remotepe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abhattacharya-bess-l2vpn-ipv6-remotepe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/