Subject: I-D Action: draft-zu-nvo3-user-plane-signalling-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 07:58:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tenant Traffic Handling in NVO3
        Author          : Zu Qiang
	Filename        : draft-zu-nvo3-user-plane-signalling-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-01-30

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the considerations on how to handle the tenant
   traffic in NVO3 architecture and several related issues which need to
   be considered when designing a NVO3 based virtualized data center
   network for multiple tenants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zu-nvo3-user-plane-signalling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zu-nvo3-user-plane-signalling-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zu-nvo3-user-plane-signalling-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/