Subject: I-D Action: draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxserialversion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 16:12:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CCNx Publisher Serial Versioning
        Author          : Marc Mosko
	Filename        : draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxserialversion-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-01-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies using a serial number to indicate versions in
   name name segments.  A serial number is an increasing unsigned
   integer with an increment of 1.  Therefore, given one name with a
   serial version number, one may compute the next version number.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxserialversion/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxserialversion-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/