Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 10:08:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Host Mobility with the Host Identity Protocol
        Authors         : Thomas R. Henderson
                          Christian Vogt
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2015-01-12

Abstract:
   This document defines mobility extensions to the Host Identity
   Protocol (HIP).  Specifically, this document defines a general
   "LOCATOR_SET" parameter for HIP messages that allows for a HIP host
   to notify peers about alternate addresses at which it may be reached.
   This document also defines elements of procedure for mobility of a
   HIP host -- the process by which a host dynamically changes the
   primary locator that it uses to receive packets.  While the same
   LOCATOR_SET parameter can also be used to support end-host
   multihoming, detailed procedures are out of scope for this document.
   This document obsoletes RFC 5206.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/