Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-json-i-json-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 18:22:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the JavaScript Object Notation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The I-JSON Message Format
        Author          : Tim Bray
	Filename        : draft-ietf-json-i-json-06.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-01-27

Abstract:
   I-JSON is a restricted profile of JSON designed to maximize
   interoperability and increase confidence that software can process it
   successfully with predictable results.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-json-i-json/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-json-i-json-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-json-i-json-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/