Subject: I-D Action: draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 09:34:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the HbbTV Association
        Authors         : Paul Higgs
                          Jon Piesing
	Filename        : draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-01-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   the Hybrid Broadcast Broadband TV Association (HbbTV) for naming
   persistent resources defined within HbbTV specifications. Example
   resources include technical documents and specifications, eXtensible
   Markup Language (XML) Schemas, classification schemes, XML Document
   Type Definitions (DTDs), namespaces, style sheets, media assets, and
   other types of resources produced or managed by HbbTV.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-higgs-hbbtv-urn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/