Subject: I-D Action: draft-mekking-mixfr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 01:34:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Minimal Incremental Zone Transfer in DNS
        Authors         : W. (Matthijs) Mekking
                          Olafur Gudmundsson
	Filename        : draft-mekking-mixfr-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-01-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes extensions to the DNS protocol to provide an
   incremental zone transfer (IXFR) mechanism with dynamic update
   (UPDATE) capabilities, to keep IXFRs that deal with DNSSEC small.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mekking-mixfr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mekking-mixfr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mekking-mixfr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/