Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 16:38:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Configuration of Pro-Active Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Functions for MPLS-based Transport Networks using RSVP-TE
        Authors         : Elisa Bellagamba
                          Attila Takacs
                          Gregory Mirsky
                          Loa Andersson
                          Pontus Skoldstrom
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-15.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-01-11

Abstract:
   This specification describes the configuration of pro-active MPLS-TP
   (MPLS-Transport Profile) Operations, Administration, and Maintenance
   (OAM) Functions for a given LSP using a set of TLVs that are carried
   by the GMPLS RSVP-TE protocol based on the OAM Configuration
   Framework for GMPLS RSVP-TE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-rsvp-te-mpls-tp-oam-ext-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/