Subject: I-D Action: draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msg-comparison-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 12:06:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NDN Message Format Comparison
        Author          : Mark Stapp
	Filename        : draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msg-comparison-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-01-08

Abstract:
   Several on-the-wire formats have been proposed for Named-data
   Networking (NDN) protocol messages.  This memo compares the
   properties of four of these proposals, attempting to provide a
   framework for discussion and eventual consensus.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msg-comparison/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msg-comparison-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/