Subject: I-D Action: draft-suganuma-greenmib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 00:15:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : <Green Usage Monitoring Information Base>
        Authors         : Takuo Suganuma
                          Naoki Nakamura
                          Satoru Izumi
                          Hiroshi Tsunoda
                          Masahiro Matsuda
                          Kohei Ohta
	Filename        : draft-suganuma-greenmib-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-01-22

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
   the GreenUsage-MIB, for use with network management protocols
   in the Internet community.  In particular, the GreenUsage-MIB
   can be used to monitor the power-on/power-off status of electrical
   devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suganuma-greenmib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suganuma-greenmib-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-suganuma-greenmib-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/