Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-tls13-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 14:00:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3
        Authors         : Tim Dierks
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-tls13-04.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2015-01-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies Version 1.3 of the Transport Layer Security
   (TLS) protocol.  The TLS protocol provides communications security
   over the Internet.  The protocol allows client/server applications to
   communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping,
   tampering, or message forgery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-tls13/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-tls13-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/