Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 15:34:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Rate Measurement Test Protocol Problem Statement
        Author          : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-01-09

Abstract:
   This memo presents an access rate-measurement problem statement for
   test protocols to measure IP Performance Metrics.  Key rate
   measurement test protocol aspects include the ability to control
   packet characteristics on the tested path, such as asymmetric rate
   and asymmetric packet size.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-rate-problem-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/