Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-isis-mrt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 09:58:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS) Extensions for Maximally Redundant Trees (MRT)
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Nan Wu
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Alia Atlas
                          Chris Bowers
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-li-isis-mrt-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-01-16

Abstract:
   This document describes necessary extensions to IS-IS to support the
   distributed computation of Maximally Redundant Trees (MRT).  Some
   example uses of the MRTs include IP/LDP Fast-Reroute and global
   protection or live-live for multicast traffic.  The extensions
   indicate what MRT profile(s) each router supports.  Different MRT
   profiles can be defined to support different uses and to allow
   transition of capabilities.  An extension is introduced to flood MRT-
   Ineligible links, due to administrative policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-isis-mrt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-isis-mrt-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-isis-mrt-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/