Subject: I-D Action: draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msgs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 12:04:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NDN Message Format Proposal
        Author          : Mark Stapp
	Filename        : draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msgs-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-01-08

Abstract:
   This memo defines an on-the-wire format for Named-data Networking
   (NDN) protocol messages.  NDN packets begin with a fixed-size header.
   After the header, the remainder of the message is composed of type-
   length-value (TLV) tuples.  The Type and Length fields use a compact,
   fixed-size encoding scheme.  The TLVs for message attributes that are
   standardized are defined in a registry.  Part of the TLV number-space
   is reserved for standardized attributes.  Other parts of the number-
   space are set aside for experimental use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msgs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stapp-icnrg-ndn-msgs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/