Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 13:00:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Source Address Dependent Routing and Source Address Selection for IPv6 Hosts
        Author          : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-01-15

Abstract:
   This document presents the source address dependent routing from the
   host perspective.  Multihomed hosts and hosts with multiple
   interfaces are considered.  Different architectures are introduced
   and with their help, why source address selection and next hop
   resolution in view of source address dependent routing is needed is
   explained.  The document concludes with an informative guidelines on
   the different solution approaches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/