Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-vs-mrt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 05:10:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ARC vs. MRT
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Gabor Sandor Enyedi
	Filename        : draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-vs-mrt-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-01-22

Abstract:
   This draft compares the capabilities offered by the Available Routing
   Construct (ARC) and the Maximally Redundant Trees (MRT) techniques in
   order to support applicability statements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-vs-mrt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-vs-mrt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-rtgwg-arc-vs-mrt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/