Subject: I-D Action: draft-cerveny-bmwg-ipv6-nd-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 06:58:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Neighbor Discovery
        Authors         : William Cerveny
                          Ron Bonica
	Filename        : draft-cerveny-bmwg-ipv6-nd-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-01-05

Abstract:
   This document is a benchmarking instantiation of RFC 6583:
   "Operational Neighbor Discovery Problems" [RFC6583].  It describes a
   general testing procedure and measurements that can be performed to
   evaluate how the problems described in RFC 6583 may impact the
   functionality or performance of intermediate nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cerveny-bmwg-ipv6-nd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cerveny-bmwg-ipv6-nd-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cerveny-bmwg-ipv6-nd-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/