Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-nvo3-ila-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 09:46:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identifier-locator addressing for network virtualization
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-nvo3-ila-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-01-21

Abstract:
   This specification describes identifier-locator addressing (ILA) in
   IPv6 for network virtualization. Identifier-locator addressing
   differentiates between location and identity of a network node. Part
   of an address expresses the immutable identity of the node, and
   another part indicates the location of the node which can be dynamic.
   In the context of virtualization, a virtual address serves as an
   identifier and the address of the host where the associated tenant
   system currently resides is a locator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-nvo3-ila/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-nvo3-ila-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/