Subject: I-D Action: draft-shaikh-rtgwg-policy-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 23:11:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Routing Policy Configuration Model for Service Provider Networks
        Authors         : Anees Shaikh
                          Rob Shakir
                          Kevin D'Souza
                          Chris Chase
	Filename        : draft-shaikh-rtgwg-policy-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2015-01-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   routing policies in a vendor-neutral way and based on actual
   operational practice.  The model provides a generic policy framework
   which can be augmented with protocol-specific policy configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shaikh-rtgwg-policy-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shaikh-rtgwg-policy-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/