Subject: I-D Action: draft-mi-softwire-applicable-index-translation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 10:53:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Applicability Index of Translation
        Authors         : Wei Mi
                          Jingguo Ge
	Filename        : draft-mi-softwire-applicable-index-translation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2014-12-29

Abstract:
   The Softwire working group is currently discussing both encapsulation
   and translation based stateless IPv4/IPv6 solutions in order to be
   able to provide IPv4 connectivity to customers in an IPv6-Only
   environment.

   The purpose of this document is to describe the basic issues and key
   elements of the IPv4/IPv6 translation, and presents its applicability
   index that would help the operators decide on the development scheme
   for their IPv6 transition.It could lead to significant operational
   benefits and potential savings for the operators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mi-softwire-applicable-index-translation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mi-softwire-applicable-index-translation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/