Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsitkov-oauth-audit-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 11:44:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Audit in OAuth 2.0
        Author          : Zhanna Tsitkov
	Filename        : draft-tsitkov-oauth-audit-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-01-23

Abstract:
   This specification is an effort to provide guidelines for
   implementing the Audit functionality for OAuth 2.0 enabled
   environments.  The data of interest for the OAuth 2.0 audit includes
   scopes, permissions, policies and other authorization and
   authentication related information.  It can be used by resource and
   authorization servers for detecting security-related problems in real
   time and fast violation response, or by government agencies and
   various institutions for after-the-fact forensic and compliance
   analysis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsitkov-oauth-audit/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsitkov-oauth-audit-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsitkov-oauth-audit-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/