Subject: I-D Action: draft-apthorp-ical-tasks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 05:55:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Task Extensions to iCalendar
        Authors         : Adrian Apthorp
                          Cyrus Daboo
                          Mike Douglass
	Filename        : draft-apthorp-ical-tasks-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2015-01-04

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to the Internet Calendaring and
   Scheduling Core Object Specification (iCalendar) to provide improved
   status tracking, scheduling and specification of tasks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-apthorp-ical-tasks/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-apthorp-ical-tasks-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/