Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 07:53:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SIIT-DC: Dual Translation Mode
        Author          : Tore Anderson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-01-25

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension of the Stateless IP/ICMP
   Translation for IPv6 Data Centre Environments architecture (SIIT-DC),
   which allows applications, protocols, or nodes that are incompatible
   with IPv6, SIIT-DC and/or Network Address Translation in general to
   operate correctly in an SIIT-DC environment.  This is accomplished by
   introducing a new component called an Edge Translator, which reverses
   the translations made by an SIIT-DC Gateway.  The application or
   device is thus provided with seemingly native IPv4 connectivity.

   The reader is expected to be familiar with the SIIT-DC architecture
   described in I-D.ietf-v6ops-siit-dc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/