Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-service-topo-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 00:03:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information model for service topology
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Qin Wu
                          Xiaoran Guan
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-service-topo-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-01-28

Abstract:
   This service model is a protocol independent topoology for the
   interface to routing system (I2RS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-service-topo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-service-topo-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-i2rs-info-model-service-topo-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/