Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-nvo3-oam-fm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:53:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NVO3 Fault Management
        Authors         : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Samer Salam
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Norman Finn
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-tissa-nvo3-oam-fm-01.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2015-01-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies Fault Management solution for network
   virtualization overlay networks. Methods in this document follow the
   IEEE 802.1 CFM framework and reuse OAM tools where possible.
   Additional messages and TLVs are defined for IETF overlay OAM
   specific applications or where extensions beyond IEEE 802.1 CFM are
   required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tissa-nvo3-oam-fm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tissa-nvo3-oam-fm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tissa-nvo3-oam-fm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/