Subject: I-D Action: draft-reschke-httpauth-auth-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 11:01:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Authentication-Info Header Field
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-reschke-httpauth-auth-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-01-24

Abstract:
   This specification defines the "Authentication-Info" and "Proxy-
   Authentication-Info" header fields for use in HTTP authentication
   schemes which need to return additional information during or after
   authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-httpauth-auth-info/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-httpauth-auth-info-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/