Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-dmm-hnprenum-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2015 21:04:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Home Network Prefix Renumbering in PMIPv6
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Xiaodong Lee
	Filename        : draft-yan-dmm-hnprenum-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-01-08

Abstract:
       In the basic Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) specification, a Mobile Node
       (MN) is assigned a 64-bit Home Network Prefix (HNP) during the
       initial attachment for the Home Address (HoA) configuration. During
       the movement of the MN, this prefix is unchanged and unnecessary for
       the MN to reconfigure the HoA. However, the current protocol does
       not specify related operations to support the MN to timely receive
       and configure a new HNP when the allocated HNP changes. In this
       draft, this problem is discussed and a possible solution is proposed
       based on RFC 7077.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-dmm-hnprenum/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-dmm-hnprenum-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/