Subject: I-D Action: draft-starkcarey-lmap-protocol-criteria-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 05:45:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LMAP Protocol Selection Criteria
        Authors         : Barbara Stark
                          Timothy Carey
	Filename        : draft-starkcarey-lmap-protocol-criteria-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-01-15

Abstract:
   This draft identifies criteria to be used in evaluating and selecting
   Control and Reporting Protocols described by
   [I-D.ietf-lmap-framework].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-starkcarey-lmap-protocol-criteria/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-starkcarey-lmap-protocol-criteria-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/