Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 05:20:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Routing Header Dispatch for 6LoWPAN
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Laurent Toutain
                          Robert Cragie
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-01-19

Abstract:
   This specification provides a new 6LoWPAN dispatch type for use in
   Route-over and mixed Mesh-under and Route-over topologies, that
   reuses the encoding of the mesh type defined in RFC 4944 for pure
   Mesh-under topologies.  This specification also defines a method to
   compress RPL Option (RFC6553) information and Routing Header type 3
   (RFC6554), an efficient IP-in-IP technique and opens the way for
   further routing techniques.  This extends 6LoWPAN Transmission of
   IPv6 Packets (RFC4944), and is applicable to new link-layer types
   where 6LoWPAN is being defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/