Subject: I-D Action: draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxmessages-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 15:53:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CCNx Messages in TLV Format
        Author          : Marc Mosko
	Filename        : draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxmessages-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2015-01-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies the encoding of CCNx messages using a TLV
   Packet specification.  CCNx messages follow the CCNx Semantics
   specification described in [draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxsemantics-00].
   This document defines the TLV types used by each message element and
   the encoding of each value.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxmessages/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxmessages-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/