Subject: I-D Action: draft-sboyapati-mpls-lmdm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 10:12:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Selection of MPLS LSP's based on Loss and Delay Measurement values.
        Author          : Suresh Boyapati
	Filename        : draft-sboyapati-mpls-lmdm-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-01-30

Abstract:
MPLS is the heart and soul of the service provider network. MPLS can carry
any data payload which gives the flexibility to the service provider to provision new
service with any expense. As loss and delay sensitive applications such as Voice and Video are
running on MPLS network, they may suffer delays in packet transmission and delivery. So Voice and Video traffic
on MPLS network needs low loss and delay LSP's to transfer Voice and Video packets.
This draft is proposing a solution to selection of Low loss and latency LSP's for
Voice and Video applications using MPLS Loss and Delay measurement parameters.

The benefit of this technology results in delivery voice and video packets with
best possible lsp i.e. LSP's with less loss and delay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sboyapati-mpls-lmdm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sboyapati-mpls-lmdm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/