Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-sa46t-gaddr-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 20:36:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6 Encapsulation / Decapsulation Technology: Global SA46T Address Format
        Author          : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-gaddr-10.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-01-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes Stateless Automatic IPv4 over IPv6
   Encapsulation / Decapsulation Technology (SA46T) Global Address
   Format.

   SA46T can apply to organization's network individually, but if
   coordination between the organizations made, the total number of
   times of encapsulations and decapusulations can be reduced.  That
   coordination is achieved by using same SA46T address format, that is
   Global address.  This document proposes SA46T Global address format.

   SA46T is a gateway technology, not protocol.  But SA46T Global
   Address needs IANA assignment, so this document should be categorized
   standard track or experimental.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-gaddr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-gaddr-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-sa46t-gaddr-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/