Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 08:04:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User-Managed Access (UMA) Profile of OAuth 2.0
        Authors         : Thomas Hardjono
                          Eve Maler
                          Maciej Machulak
                          Domenico Catalano
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-11.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2015-01-06

Abstract:
   User-Managed Access (UMA) is a profile of OAuth 2.0.  UMA defines how
   resource owners can control protected-resource access by clients
   operated by arbitrary requesting parties, where the resources reside
   on any number of resource servers, and where a centralized
   authorization server governs access based on resource owner policies.
   This revision of the specification is part of the UMA "candidate
   V1.0" process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/