Subject: I-D Action: draft-struik-6tisch-security-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 06:48:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 6TiSCH Security Architectural Considerations
        Author          : Rene Struik
	Filename        : draft-struik-6tisch-security-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-01-09

Abstract:
   This document describes 6TiSCH security architectural elements with
   high level requirements and the security framework that are relevant
   for the design of the 6TiSCH security solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-struik-6tisch-security-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-struik-6tisch-security-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/