Subject: I-D Action: draft-roome-alto-pid-properties-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:35:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PID Property Extension for ALTO Protocol
        Authors         : Wendy Roome
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-roome-alto-pid-properties-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-01-23

Abstract:
   This document extends the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization
   (ALTO) Protocol [RFC7285] by defining PID-based properties in much
   the same way that the original ALTO Protocol defined endpoint-based
   properties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roome-alto-pid-properties/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roome-alto-pid-properties-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-roome-alto-pid-properties-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/