Subject: I-D Action: draft-yi-manet-reactive-jitter-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 02:37:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Jitter Consideration for Reactive Protocols in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (MANETs)
        Authors         : Jiazi Yi
                          Juan Antonio Cordero
                          Thomas Clausen
	Filename        : draft-yi-manet-reactive-jitter-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-01-09

Abstract:
   This document provides recommendations for jittering (randomly
   timing) of routing control message transmission, especially route
   request dissemination, in reactive protocols of Mobile Ad Hoc
   Networks, to reduce the probability of collisions, decrease routing
   overhead, and help finding the optimum paths in the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yi-manet-reactive-jitter/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yi-manet-reactive-jitter-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yi-manet-reactive-jitter-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/