Subject: I-D Action: draft-lhwxz-hybrid-access-network-architecture-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 23:01:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hybrid Access Network Architecture
        Authors         : Nicolai Leymann
                          Cornelius Heidemann
                          Margaret Wesserman
                          Li Xue
                          Mingui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-lhwxz-hybrid-access-network-architecture-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-01-13

Abstract:
   Residential and Enterprise customers require continuously increasing
   bandwidth, however it may be difficult for operators to update or
   rebuild existing fixed access networks, especially when they are
   deployed in certain areas.  This document discusses a general way to
   address this problem by bundling together multiple heterogeneous
   access networks according to certain management policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhwxz-hybrid-access-network-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lhwxz-hybrid-access-network-architecture-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lhwxz-hybrid-access-network-architecture-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/