Subject: I-D Action: draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 04:03:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Cause URI parameter for Service Number translation
        Author          : Marianne Mohali
	Filename        : draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-01-21

Abstract:
   [RFC4458] defines a "cause" URI parameter as having predefined values
   for Redirecting reasons as a mapping from ITU-T Q.732.2-5 Redirecting
   Reasons.  The "cause" URI parameter is to be used in SIP or SIPs URI.
   In particular, it may appear in the History-Info header field
   defined in [RFC7044] that must be added in retargeted requests.
   This specification creates a new predefined value for cases when the
   retargeting is caused by a specific service action leading to a
   called service access number translation.
   This document updates [RFC4458].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/