Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 01:35:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for Distributed Data Center Applications in SUPA
        Authors         : Ying Cheng
                          JF Tremblay
                          Jun Bi
	Filename        : draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-01-23

Abstract:
   Large scale DCs can provide various services and usually have a lot
   of internal and external links.  Service provisioning and network
   connectivity configuration are complex.  This draft analyzes some use
   cases in Distributed Data Centers (DDC), and the applicability of
   SUPA data models and platform which can be used for better resource
   usage and easy service/network configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/