Subject: I-D Action: draft-guduru-rtcweb-codec-preferences-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 21:11:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebRTC Codec Preferences
        Author          : Kiran Kumar Guduru
	Filename        : draft-guduru-rtcweb-codec-preferences-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-01-04

Abstract:
   WebRTC specifies to implement a minimum set of required codecs to
   ensure guaranteed interoperability between WebRTC peers.  WebRTC
   allows browser implementers to support vendor specific codecs apart
   from mandatory codecs.  This document specifies the way for
   JavaScript applications to give preferences for media codecs in
   WebRTC context out of the available codecs in browser for creating
   the offer / answer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guduru-rtcweb-codec-preferences/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guduru-rtcweb-codec-preferences-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-guduru-rtcweb-codec-preferences-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/