Subject: I-D Action: draft-ccn-packet-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 01:13:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Content-Centric Networking Packet Header Format
        Authors         : Massimo Gallo
                          Diego Perino
                          Luca Muscariello
	Filename        : draft-ccn-packet-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-01-26

Abstract:
   This document describes an experimental header format for CCN
   packets.  The header is composed of a set fixed size fields followed
   by a set of Type-Length-Value fields in order to define a flexible,
   compact and easy to parse packet format for the CCN protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ccn-packet-header/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ccn-packet-header-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/