Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 15:03:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual Machine Mobility Protocol for Overlay Networks
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Frank Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-01-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies a virtual machine mobility protocol in data
   centers built with overlay-based network virtualization approach.
   The protocol is based on the virtual machine sending a gratuitous
   Address Resolution Protocol request in IPv4 and unsolicited neighbor
   advertisement message in IPv6 which are broadcast or sent to all
   nodes after moving to the new Network Virtualization Edge.  These
   messages enable the Network Virtualization Edges update their virtual
   machine MAC address to the tunnel endpoint tables.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/