Subject: I-D Action: draft-bradner-ietf-liaisoning-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 08:28:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Liaisoning
        Author          : Scott Bradner
	Filename        : draft-bradner-ietf-liaisoning-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-01-22

Abstract:
   with peer organizations.  In some cases this involves establishing
   long lasting formal liaison relationships and in other cases the
   processes are less formal and of shorter duration.  The document is
   designed to be useful in both cases to both IETF participants and to
   the participants in the other organizations. The document also
   includes information and pointers to information about the IETF and
   its operation that may be of use to participants in such peer
   organizations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradner-ietf-liaisoning/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradner-ietf-liaisoning-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bradner-ietf-liaisoning-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/