Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-bess-virtual-subnet-rib-reduction-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 01:29:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RIB Reduction in Virtual Subnet
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Susan Hares
                          Yongbing Fan
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Truman Boyes
                          Brendan Fee
	Filename        : draft-xu-bess-virtual-subnet-rib-reduction-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-01-31

Abstract:
   Virtual Subnet is a BGP/MPLS IP VPN-based subnet extension solution
   which is intended for building Layer3 network virtualization overlays
   within and/or across data centers.  This document describes a
   mechanism for reducing the RIB size of PE routers in the Virtual
   Subnet context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-bess-virtual-subnet-rib-reduction/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-bess-virtual-subnet-rib-reduction-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/