Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 15:51:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Basic BGP Convergence Benchmarking Methodology for Data Plane Convergence
        Authors         : Rajiv Papneja
                          Bhavani Parise
                          Susan Hares
                          Dean Lee
                          Ilya Varlashkin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-05.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2015-01-16

Abstract:
   BGP is widely deployed and used by several service providers as the
   default Inter AS routing protocol.  It is of utmost importance to
   ensure that when a BGP peer or a downstream link of a BGP peer fails,
   the alternate paths are rapidly used and routes via these alternate
   paths are installed.  This document provides the basic BGP
   Benchmarking Methodology using existing BGP Convergence Terminology,
   RFC 4098.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-bgp-basic-convergence-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/