Subject: I-D Action: draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxfragmentation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 16:11:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CCNx End-To-End Fragmentation
        Author          : Marc Mosko
	Filename        : draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxfragmentation-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-01-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies an end to-end fragmentation protocol for
   breaking a Content Object into several smaller pieces in order to fit
   within a network MTU.  The fragmentation protocol does not provide a
   secure binding of the fragments to the original object.  This is left
   to the receiving endpoint.  Midpoints may only serve fragments from
   their cache if they have assembled and verified the complete Content
   Object.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxfragmentation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxfragmentation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/