Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-supa-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2015 04:26:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Framework of Shared Unified Policy Automation (SUPA)
        Authors         : Cathy Zhou
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Qiong Sun
                          Parviz Yegani
	Filename        : draft-zhou-supa-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-01-15

Abstract:
   Currently, there are a lot of network services that impose specific
   demands on a communication network, which makes it significantly
   more challenging to network management and service deployment. SUPA
   aims to provide a set of data models and a framework to simply the
   deployment and management of network services. This document
   describes the SUPA basic framework and its elements. The main SUPA
   framework entities are the Operation and Management Application
   (OAMA) and the Management Agent (MA). OAMA is a functional entity
   that creates and runs network services; MA is a functional entity
   which enables the generation, maintenance and release of network
   topologies and network service specific abstractions, and maps
   network service specific abstractions in combination with network
   topology and policy to detail network element configurations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-supa-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-supa-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/