Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-i2rs-overlay-use-case-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 09:06:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS overlay use case
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Chunming Wu
	Filename        : draft-hu-i2rs-overlay-use-case-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-01-26

Abstract:
   This document proposes an overlay network use case for interface to
   routing system (I2RS).  The forwarding routers network is assumed to
   be an overlay structure.  There are two types of forwarding routers:
   Edge Router(ER) and Core Routers(CR).  Edge Router encapsulates
   format data based on the tunnel type, which are established among
   Edge Routers.  Core Router would be very simple and cheap.  CRs focus
   on the encapsulation data forwarding.  In order to reduce the overall
   ER costs, the use of network virtualization is proposed in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-i2rs-overlay-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-i2rs-overlay-use-case-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-i2rs-overlay-use-case-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/