Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-i2rs-yang-service-topo-dm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2015 20:35:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Service Topology
        Authors         : Zitao(Michael) Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-wang-i2rs-yang-service-topo-dm-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-01-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the service topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-i2rs-yang-service-topo-dm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-i2rs-yang-service-topo-dm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/