Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-iana-principles-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2015 14:32:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Principles for Operation of Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Registries
        Authors         : Russ Housley
                          Olaf Kolkman
	Filename        : draft-iab-iana-principles-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-01-06

Abstract:
   This document provides principles for the operation of Internet
   Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) registries.

   {{{ RFC Editor: Please delete the note prior to publication. }}}

   Note: This Internet-Draft was developed by the IAB IANA Evolution
   Program, and it should be discussed on the [email-masked]
   mail list.  See http://www.iab.org/mailman/listinfo/internetgovtech
   for subscription details.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-iana-principles/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-iana-principles-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-iana-principles-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/