Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 16:41:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Model of Interface to Network Security Functions Capability Interface
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          DaCheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-01-28

Abstract:
   This draft is focused on the NBI of NSFs and proposes an information
   model for configuring various kinds NSF security functions. The Yang
   structure and use examples are also presented to clarify how to use
   the information model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/