Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 07:53:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The scrypt Password-Based Key Derivation Function
        Authors         : Colin Percival
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-01-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies the password-based key derivation function
   scrypt.  The function derives one or more secret keys from a secret
   string.  It is based on memory-hard functions which offer added
   protection against attacks using custom hardware.  The document also
   provides an ASN.1 schema.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-scrypt-kdf-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/