Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2015 08:19:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) for IPv4, IPv6 and MPLS
        Authors         : Nobo Akiya
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Dave Ward
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-01-02

Abstract:
   This document defines procedures to use Seamless Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) for IPv4, IPv6 and MPLS environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-ip-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/