Subject: I-D Action: draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxchunking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 16:05:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CCNx Content Object Chunking
        Author          : Marc Mosko
	Filename        : draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxchunking-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-01-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies a chunking protocol for dividing a user
   payload into CCNx Content Objects.  This includes specification for
   the naming convention to use for the chunked payload, the metadata
   convention used to store information about the chunked object, add
   the field added to a Content Object to represent the last chunk of an
   object.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxchunking/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxchunking-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/