Subject: I-D Action: draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-epe-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 15:50:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Egress Peer Engineering using BGP-LU
        Authors         : Hannes Gredler
                          Kaliraj Vairavakkalai
                          Chandra Ramachandran
                          Balaji Rajagopalan
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Ebben Aries
	Filename        : draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-epe-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-01-16

Abstract:
   The MPLS source routing paradigm provides path control for both
   intra- and inter- Autonomous System (AS) traffic.  For Intra-AS path
   control, protocols like RSVP-TE and CR-LDP are utilized.  This
   documents outlines how MPLS routers may use the BGP labeled unicast
   protocol (BGP-LU) for doing traffic-engineering on inter-AS links as
   outlined in [I-D.filsfils-spring-segment-routing-central-epe].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-epe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-epe-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-epe-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/