Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-dnsop-multiple-responses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 12:47:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Returning multiple answers in a DNS response.
        Authors         : Warren Kumari
                          Zhiwei Yan
                          Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-dnsop-multiple-responses-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-01-11

Abstract:
   This document (re)introduces the ability to provide multiple answers
   in a DNS response.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-dnsop-multiple-responses/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-dnsop-multiple-responses-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/