Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 10:56:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interoperability Issues Between DMARC and Indirect Email Flows
        Authors         : Franck Martin
                          Eliot Lear
                          Tim Draegen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-01-29

Abstract:
   DMARC introduces a mechanism for expressing domain-level policies and
   preferences for message validation, disposition, and reporting.  The
   DMARC mechanism can encounter interoperability issues when messages
   originate from third party sources, are modified in transit, or are
   forwarded enroute to their final destination.  Collectively these
   email flows are referred to as indirect email flows.  This document
   describes interoperability issues between DMARC and indirect email
   flows.  Possible methods for addressing interoperability issues are
   presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/