Subject: I-D Action: draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 05:53:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD)
        Authors         : Jaime Jimenez
                          Jose M. Lopez-Vega
                          Jouni Maenpaa
                          Gonzalo Camarillo
	Filename        : draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-01-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) Usage
   for REsource LOcation And Discovery (RELOAD).  The CoAP Usage
   provides the functionality to federate Wireless Sensor Networks (WSN)
   in a peer-to-peer fashion.  The CoAP Usage for RELOAD allows CoAP
   nodes to store resources in a RELOAD peer-to-peer overlay, provides a
   lookup service, and enables the use of RELOAD overlay as a cache for
   sensor data.  This functionality is implemented in the RELOAD overlay
   itself, without the use of centralized servers.  The RELOAD AppAttach
   method is used to establish a direct connection between nodes through
   which CoAP messages are exchanged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jimenez-p2psip-coap-reload-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/