Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 21:35:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Simulating "Partial Mesh of MP2MP P-Tunnels" with Ingress Replication
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Andrew Dolganow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-01-14

Abstract:
   RFC 6513 described a method to support bidirectional C-flow using
   "Partial Mesh of MP2MP P-Tunnels".  This document describes how
   partial mesh of MP2MP P-Tunnels can be simulated with Ingress
   Replication, instead of a real MP2MP tunnel.  This enables a Service
   Provider to use Ingress Replication to offer transparent BIDIR-PIM
   service to its VPN customers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/