Subject: I-D Action: draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 10:06:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework of Supporting Applications Specific Multicast in NVO3
        Authors         : Anoop Ghanwani
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Mike McBride
                          Vinay Bannai
                          Ram Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-01-23

Abstract:
   This document discusses the framework of supporting application-
   specific multicast traffic, i.e. multicast traffic other than
   ARP/ND, in a network that uses Network Virtualization using Overlays
   over Layer 3 (NVO3). It describes the various mechanisms and
   considerations that can be used for delivering such traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ghanwani-nvo3-app-mcast-framework-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/