Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 17:12:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The file URI Scheme
        Author          : Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-01-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies the "file" Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   scheme, replacing the definition in RFC 1738.

   It attempts to document current practices, while at the same time
   defining a common core which is intended to interoperate across the
   broad spectrum of existing implementations.

Note to Readers (To be removed by the RFC Editor)

   This draft should be discussed on the IETF Applications Area Working
   Group discussion list <[email-masked]>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/