Subject: I-D Action: draft-zauner-tls-aes-ocb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 10:22:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AES-OCB (Offset Codebook Mode) Ciphersuites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Author          : Aaron Zauner
	Filename        : draft-zauner-tls-aes-ocb-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-01-20

Abstract:
   This memo describes the use of the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
   in the Offset Codebook Mode (OCB) of operation within Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) and Datagram TLS (DTLS) to provide confidentiality and
   data origin authentication.  The AES-OCB algorithm is highly
   parallelizable, provable secure and can be efficiently implemented in
   software and hardware providing high performance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zauner-tls-aes-ocb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zauner-tls-aes-ocb-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/