Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 13:51:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability Statement for the Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) in AMI Networks
        Authors         : Daniel Popa
                          Matthew Gillmore
                          Laurent Toutain
                          Jonathan Hui
                          Kazuya Monden
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-10.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-01-30

Abstract:
   This document discusses the applicability of RPL in Advanced Metering
   Infrastructure (AMI) networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/