Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 09:08:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Security According to KARP Design Guide
        Authors         : Manav Bhatia
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-01-20

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   protocol (BFD) according to the guidelines set forth in section 4.2
   of KARP Design Guidelines RFC6518.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-karp-bfd-analysis-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/