Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-mpls-spring-sfc-oam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 22:32:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining OAM in MPLS-SPRING Networks
        Authors         : Jianjie You
                          Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-you-mpls-spring-sfc-oam-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-01-11

Abstract:
   To perform Service Function Chaining (SFC) in networks where both
   MPLS and SPRING (Source Packet Routing in Networking) are enabled, it
   is required to be able to detect Service Function (SF) connectivity
   and availability.  This document proposes a simple mechanism for SF
   connectivity and availability detection by using the MPLS echo
   request and reply messages as defined in [RFC4379].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-mpls-spring-sfc-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-mpls-spring-sfc-oam-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-you-mpls-spring-sfc-oam-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/