Subject: I-D Action: draft-sboyapati-dhcp-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2015 07:58:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Relay Chaining in DHCPv4
        Author          : Suresh Boyapati
	Filename        : draft-sboyapati-dhcp-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-01-30

Abstract:
   DHCP Relay Agents eliminate the necessity of having a DHCP server on
   each physical network.  In certain network configurations, a DHCP
   server may be multiple subnets away from the DHCP client and multiple
   Relay Agents may be configured to relay DHCP messages to and from
   DHCP client.  Such configuration can be supported only when each
   Relay Agent adds certain Information to DHCP messages before relaying
   them.  This additional information helps in relaying the DHCP reply
   back to the DHCP client through the same path.  This mechanism is
   referred as Relay Chaining.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sboyapati-dhcp-relay-chaining-dhcpv4/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sboyapati-dhcp-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/