Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 07:46:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) Extension for Third Party Authorization
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-01-21

Abstract:
   This document proposes the use of OAuth to obtain and validate
   ephemeral tokens that can be used for Session Traversal Utilities for
   NAT (STUN) authentication.  The usage of ephemeral tokens ensure that
   access to a STUN server can be controlled even if the tokens are
   compromised.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tram-turn-third-party-authz-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/