Subject: I-D Action: draft-martinsen-mmusic-ice-dualstack-fairness-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 05:08:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICE IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack Fairness
        Authors         : Paal-Erik Martinsen
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
	Filename        : draft-martinsen-mmusic-ice-dualstack-fairness-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-01-05

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines on how to make Interactive
   Connectivity Establishment (ICE) conclude faster in IPv4/IPv6 dual-
   stack scenarios where broken paths exist.  The provided guidelines
   are backwards compatible with the original ICE specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martinsen-mmusic-ice-dualstack-fairness/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martinsen-mmusic-ice-dualstack-fairness-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-martinsen-mmusic-ice-dualstack-fairness-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/