Subject: I-D Action: draft-saleem-mediactrl-msml-package-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 17:49:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MSML Package for the Media Control Channel Framework
        Authors         : Adnan Saleem
                          Steve Dunn
	Filename        : draft-saleem-mediactrl-msml-package-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-01-04

Abstract:
   The Media Server Markup Language [RFC5707] is used to control and
   invoke many different types of services on IP media servers. MSML can
   be used, for example, to control media server conferencing features
   such as video layout and audio mixing, create sidebar conferences or
   personal mixes, and set the properties of media streams.  As well,
   clients can use MSML to define media processing dialogs, which may be
   used as parts of application interactions with users or conferences.
   This document describes the use of MSML [RFC5707] language used
   within the context of Media Control Channel Framework [RFC6230]. The
   use of MSML [RFC5707] is described here as a standalone package for
   use within and compliant with the Media Control Channel Framework
   [RFC6230].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saleem-mediactrl-msml-package/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saleem-mediactrl-msml-package-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saleem-mediactrl-msml-package-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/