Subject: I-D Action: draft-kyzivat-dispatch-trs-call-info-purpose-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 07:46:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Telecommunications Relay Service Purpose for the Call-Info Header Field in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Author          : Paul Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-kyzivat-dispatch-trs-call-info-purpose-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-01-13

Abstract:
   This document defines and registers a value of "original-identity"
   for the "purpose" header field parameter of the Call-Info header
   field in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kyzivat-dispatch-trs-call-info-purpose/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kyzivat-dispatch-trs-call-info-purpose-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/