Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-flanagan-nonascii-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 12:26:20 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : The Use of Non-ASCII Characters in RFCs
    Author(s)     : H. Flanagan
    Filename      : draft-flanagan-nonascii
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : 2015-01-30 
    
   In order to support the internationalization of protocols and a more
   diverse Internet community, the RFC Series must evolve to allow for
   the use of non-ASCII characters in RFCs.  While English remains the
   required language of the Series, the encoding of future RFCs will be
   in UTF-8, allowing for a broader range of characters than typically
   used in the English language.  This document describes the RFC Editor
   requirements and guidance regarding the use of non-ASCII characters
   in RFCs.

   This document updates RFC 7322.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-flanagan-nonascii-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.