Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 22:11:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual Network Auto-Provisioning Requirements
        Authors         : Zhongyu Gu
                          Ting Ao
                          Qiong Sun
                          Vic Liu
	Filename        : draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-01-04

Abstract:
   [RFC7365] and [RFC7364] all have some information on "Auto-
   provisioning/Service discovery" or "Dynamic Provisioning".  Some
   further information should be helpful to clarify how automatic
   virtual network/service provisioning can be done in NVO3 partially if
   total automatic service provisioning is difficult.  This document
   describes the NVO3 general virtual network provisioning processes and
   discusses how VN can be automatically provided and related
   requirements in or out of the scope of NVO3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/