Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-nvo3-virt-edge-auto-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 22:20:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NVE Auto-Discovery Protocol
        Authors         : Zhongyu Gu
                          Ting Ao
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Vic Liu
	Filename        : draft-gu-nvo3-virt-edge-auto-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-01-04

Abstract:
   NVO3 provides a framework for Network virtualization in data center,
   and it will include a series of protocols.

   This document describes the NVO3 NVE automatic discovery protocol,
   and shows how VN can be configured and how VM joins VN automatically.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nvo3-virt-edge-auto-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-nvo3-virt-edge-auto-discovery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-nvo3-virt-edge-auto-discovery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/