Subject: I-D Action: draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4566bis-iana-updates-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2015 21:56:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Registry Updates for RFC 4566bis
        Author          : Ali Begen
	Filename        : draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4566bis-iana-updates-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-01-09

Abstract:
   The Session Description Protocol (SDP) specification is currently
   being revised.  There are a number of issues that have been
   identified in the IANA registries related to the SDP protocol (These
   are tracked in the issue tracker).  This document has the goal of
   addressing these issues by making the necessary changes in the IANA
   registries and registration procedures.

   The changes and updates listed in this draft are submitted in this
   individual draft rather than the 4566bis draft because (i) the
   4566bis draft has seen quite a number of changes recently, which
   require a detailed review and further revisions would make the review
   process difficult, and (ii) the changes and updates listed in this
   draft are all IANA related matters.  If this draft gets published
   separately, it will update RFC 4566 or the RFC resulting from the
   4566bis draft.  An alternative option is to include the whole text in
   the 4566bis draft once the changes and updates are agreed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4566bis-iana-updates/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4566bis-iana-updates-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-begen-mmusic-rfc4566bis-iana-updates-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/