Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 14:30:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Structure of the GSS Negotiation Loop
        Author          : Benjamin Kaduk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-01-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies the generic structure of the negotiation loop
   to establish a GSS security context between initiator and acceptor.
   The control flow of the loop is indicated for both parties, including
   error conditions, and indications are given for where application-
   specific behavior must be specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-gss-loop-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/