Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-netmod-yang-policy-dm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 00:58:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Policy YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Zitao Wang
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wang-netmod-yang-policy-dm-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-01-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a common core YANG data model for network
   policies.  The common core model can be augmented by additional YANG
   modules defining data models for policy related protocols and
   functions to support various different network applications (such as
   Constraint based Routing, Network QoS, Traffic engineering, network
   management etc).  The core policy data model provides common building
   blocks for such extensions - policy information bases, policy related
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-netmod-yang-policy-dm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netmod-yang-policy-dm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/