Subject: I-D Action: draft-he-iot-security-bootstrapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 18:48:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Bootstrapping of IEEE 802.15.4 based Internet of Things
        Author          : Danping He
	Filename        : draft-he-iot-security-bootstrapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-01-18

Abstract:
   Network level security bootstrapping and joining device level
   security bootstrapping mechanisms are described in this document.
   They are proposed for security bootstrapping of the Internet of
   Things networks, which implement IETF protocols (e.g. 6LoWPAN, 6lo,
   RPL, AODV, DSR) over IEEE 802.15.4.  The network level security
   bootstrapping is useful at the very beginning of a newly deployed IoT
   network.  It automatically and hierarchically adds all the devices to
   security domain and helps establish security communication.  The
   joining device level security bootstrapping provides comprehensive
   mechanism for different IoT devices joining an existing IoT network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-he-iot-security-bootstrapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-he-iot-security-bootstrapping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/