Subject: I-D Action: draft-murdock-nato-nid-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 03:06:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URN Namespace for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
        Author          : Aidan Murdock
	Filename        : draft-murdock-nato-nid-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-01-05

Abstract:
   This document allocates a formal Uniform Resource Name (URN)
   namespace for assignment by the North Atlantic Treaty Organization
   (NATO), as specified in RFC 3406.  The current primary use is for
   uniquely identifying Extensible Markup Language (XML) artifacts
   that provide information about NATO message text formats and
   service specifications as described in various NATO standards,
   instructions and publications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murdock-nato-nid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murdock-nato-nid-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murdock-nato-nid-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/