Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 16:00:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Sender Queue Info Option for the SCTP Socket API
        Authors         : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Robin Seggelmann
                          Martin Becke
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo-09.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-01-11

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the SCTP sockets API for
   querying information about the sender queue.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-sqinfo-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/