Subject: I-D Action: draft-brown-epp-fees-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 02:16:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registry Fee Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Author          : Gavin Brown
	Filename        : draft-brown-epp-fees-04.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2015-02-17

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for registry fees.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-epp-fees/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-epp-fees-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brown-epp-fees-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/