Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 02:25:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS-TP Shared-Ring protection (MSRP) mechanism for ring topology
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Lei Wang
                          Han Li
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Kai Liu
                          Jie Dong
                          Jia He
                          Fang Li
                          Jian Yang
                          Junfang Wang
	Filename        : draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-04.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2015-02-02

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements, architecture and solutions for
   MPLS-TP Shared Ring Protection (MSRP) in the ring topology for point-
   to-point (P2P) services.  The mechanism of MSRP is illustrated and
   how it satisfies the requirements in RFC 5654 for optimized ring
   protection is analyzed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheng-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/