Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-sdnauth-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 13:44:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDNauth Usecases and Requirements
        Authors         : Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Alexandru Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-sdnauth-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-02-06

Abstract:
   This document aims to explain the requirement and usecases for a
   secure authentication and authorization of an app to foreign
   controllers to enforce policy in order to offer better services to
   end systems. It also covers the automation of authentication of two
   controllers and the possibility of two controllers to exchange any
   information to each other, e.g. end system's master key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-sdnauth-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-sdnauth-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/