Subject: I-D Action: draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 09:45:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA)
        Authors         : Georgios Karagiannis
                          Qiong Sun
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Parviz Yegani
                          Jun Bi
	Filename        : draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-02-04

Abstract:
   The raise in complexity and size of modern networks makes it
   significantly more challenging to deploy new services and to keep
   networks up to date while maintaining stability and availability for
   critical business services. This is a major challenge that network
   operators (service providers, SME, etc) face today. The operators aim
   at streamlining operations and the deployment of new services by
   relying increasingly on programmatic control of network elements and
   the use of various virtualization technologies. In this context,
   providing network operators with a set of standard generic YANG-based
   data models that enable management and automation of services on
   their network is essential. This document describes the set of
   related problems addressed by the SUPA (Simplified Use of Policy
   Abstractions ) working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/