Subject: I-D Action: draft-donley-dhc-cer-id-option-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 13:33:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Customer Edge Router Identification Option
        Authors         : Chris Donley
                          Michael Kloberdans
                          John Brzozowski
                          Chris Grundemann
	Filename        : draft-donley-dhc-cer-id-option-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-02-13

Abstract:
   Addressing mechanisms supporting DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation in home
   networks such as those described in CableLabs' eRouter specification
   and the HIPnet Internet-Draft require identification of the customer
   edge router (CER) as the demarcation between the customer network and
   the service provider network.  This document reserves a DHCPv6 option
   to identify the CER.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-donley-dhc-cer-id-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-donley-dhc-cer-id-option-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-donley-dhc-cer-id-option-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/