Subject: I-D Action: draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-sr-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 07:53:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) for Segment Routing
        Authors         : Nobo Akiya
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Nagendra Kumar
	Filename        : draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-sr-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-02-23

Abstract:
   This document defines procedures to use Seamless Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) for the Segment Routing environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-sr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-sr-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-akiya-bfd-seamless-sr-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/