Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-6lo-diet-esp-context-ikev2-extension-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:41:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diet-ESP Context IKEv2 Extension
        Author          : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-6lo-diet-esp-context-ikev2-extension-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-02-16

Abstract:
   Diet-ESP has been designed for IoT to limit the IPsec ESP overhead in
   each IPsec packet.  Diet-ESP is based on the standard IPsec ESP, and
   needs that peers agree on a Diet-ESP Context that defines how
   standard ESP packets can be compressed before being sent over the
   wire.

   Standard IPsec ESP can be agreed between peers using IKEv2.  However,
   current IKEv2 does not make possible to negotiate a Diet-ESP Context,
   and thus to negotiate a Diet-ESP communication.

   This draft defines an extension for IKEv2 so peers can agree the
   Diet-ESP Context, and thus negotiate a Diet-ESP association.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-6lo-diet-esp-context-ikev2-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-6lo-diet-esp-context-ikev2-extension-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-6lo-diet-esp-context-ikev2-extension-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/