Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-jabber-scribe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:32:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Jabber Scribe Role at IETF Meetings
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Dan York
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-jabber-scribe-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-02-18

Abstract:
   During IETF meetings, individual volunteers often help sessions run
   more smoothly by relaying information back and forth between the
   physical meeting room and an associated textual chatroom.  Such
   volunteers, commonly called "Jabber scribes", might benefit from the
   suggestions provided in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-jabber-scribe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-jabber-scribe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/