Subject: I-D Action: draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 16:14:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Protocol Extension for VXLAN
        Authors         : Paul Quinn
                          Rajeev Manur
                          Larry Kreeger
                          Darrel Lewis
                          Fabio Maino
                          Michael Smith
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Lucy Yong
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Uri Elzur
                          Pankaj Garg
                          David Melman
	Filename        : draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-02-25

Abstract:
   This draft describes extending Virtual eXtensible Local Area Network
   (VXLAN), via changes to the VXLAN header, with three new
   capabilities: support for multi-protocol encapsulation, operations,
   administration and management (OAM) signaling and explicit
   versioning.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-quinn-vxlan-gpe-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/