Subject: I-D Action: draft-cordeiro-experience-mapt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 08:53:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Experience from MAP-T Testing
        Authors         : Edwin Cordeiro
                          Rodrigo Carnier
                          Antonio Marcos Moreiras
	Filename        : draft-cordeiro-experience-mapt-03.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2015-02-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the testing result of a network using MAP-T
   double translation solution, by providing an overview of user
   applications' behavior with a shared IPv4 address.

   The MAP-T software is from CERNET Center and the test environment is
   on NIC.br network with real and virtualized machines.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cordeiro-experience-mapt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cordeiro-experience-mapt-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cordeiro-experience-mapt-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/