Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 07:43:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A RADIUS Attribute, Binding, Profiles, Name Identifier Format, and Confirmation Methods for SAML
        Authors         : Josh Howlett
                          Sam Hartman
                          Alejandro Perez-Mendez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-10.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-02-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Security Assertion Mark-up
   Language (SAML) with RADIUS in the context of the ABFAB architecture.
   It defines two RADIUS attributes, a SAML binding, a SAML name
   identifier format, two SAML profiles, and two SAML confirmation
   methods.  The RADIUS attributes permit encapsulation of SAML
   assertions and protocol messages within RADIUS, allowing SAML
   entities to communicate using the binding.  The two profiles describe
   the application of this binding for ABFAB authentication and
   assertion query/request, enabling a Relying Party to request
   authentication of, or assertions for, users or machines (Clients).
   These Clients may be named using a NAI name identifier format.
   Finally, the subject confirmation methods allow requests and queries
   to be issued for a previously authenticated user or machine without
   needing to explicitly identify them as the subject.  These artifacts
   have been defined to permit application in AAA scenarios other than
   ABFAB, such as network access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-abfab-aaa-saml-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/