Subject: I-D Action: draft-hildebrand-spud-prototype-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 12:09:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Substrate Protocol for User Datagrams (SPUD) Prototype
        Authors         : Joe Hildebrand
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-hildebrand-spud-prototype-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-02-12

Abstract:
   SPUD is a prototype for grouping UDP packets together in a "tube",
   also allowing network devices on the path between endpoints to
   participate explicitly in the tube outside the end-to-end context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hildebrand-spud-prototype/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hildebrand-spud-prototype-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hildebrand-spud-prototype-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/