Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-tram-turn-ipaddress-privacy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 07:23:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP address privacy by TURN server
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
	Filename        : draft-reddy-tram-turn-ipaddress-privacy-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-02-04

Abstract:
   A TURN server allocates an IP address for a user.  If this address is
   dis-associated from the user's actual network, the allocated IP
   address increases the user's privacy.  This document describes a
   means for an client to discover that the TURN server can provide IP
   address privacy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-tram-turn-ipaddress-privacy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-tram-turn-ipaddress-privacy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/