Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 04:30:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Recording Call Flows
        Authors         : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
                          Paul Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-04.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2015-02-28

Abstract:
   Session recording is a critical requirement in many communications
   environments such as call centers and financial trading.  In some of
   these environments, all calls must be recorded for regulatory,
   compliance, and consumer protection reasons.  Recording of a session
   is typically performed by sending a copy of a media stream to a
   recording device.  This document lists call flows that has snapshot
   of metadata sent from SRC to SRS.  This is purely an informational
   document that is written to support the model defined in the metadata
   draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-siprec-callflows/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-siprec-callflows-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/