Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-nvo3-active-active-nve-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 18:21:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-homing of NVEs
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Muhammad Durrani
                          Margaret Wesserman
	Filename        : draft-zhang-nvo3-active-active-nve-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-02-27

Abstract:
   Multi-homing of NVEs is a desirable feature to NVO3 since it provides
   Tenant Systems with reliable connection, load-balance, etc. The major
   issue of the multi-homing of NVEs is that it introduces one-to-many
   mapping from Tenant System (inner) addresses to NVE (outer)
   addresses.

   This document identifies the requirements for multi-homing of NVEs
   and specifies corresponding solutions to meet these requirements. The
   key is to let remote NVEs be aware of the group of NVEs that are
   offering multi-homing to Tenant Systems, therefore the remote NVE can
   cope with the one-to-many mapping correctly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-nvo3-active-active-nve/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-nvo3-active-active-nve-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/