Subject: I-D Action: draft-strassner-i2nfs-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 16:41:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface to Network Security Functions Information Model
        Authors         : John Strassner
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-strassner-i2nfs-info-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-02-09

Abstract:
   This document describes an information model that defines the
   salient managed entities and their relationships in an Interface to
   Network Security Function (I2NSF) architecture. The information
   model is independent of platform, language, and protocol, and serves
   as a common consensual lexicon for the I2NFS architecture as well as
   clients using this architecture. This enables multiple application-
   specific data models (which are dependent on platform, language,
   and/or protocol) to be built from this information model. The
   advantage of doing so is to ensure that such data models will be
   able to share and reuse consensually defined concepts, thereby
   increasing interoperability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-strassner-i2nfs-info-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-strassner-i2nfs-info-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/