Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-spop-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 15:24:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Proof Key for Code Exchange by OAuth Public Clients
        Authors         : Nat Sakimura
                          John Bradley
                          Naveen Agarwal
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-spop-10.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-02-05

Abstract:
   OAuth 2.0 public clients utilizing the Authorization Code Grant are
   susceptible to the authorization code interception attack.  This
   specification describes the attack as well as a technique to mitigate
   against the threat.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-spop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-spop-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-spop-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/