Subject: I-D Action: draft-gerla-manet-odmrp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 16:50:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On-Demand Multicast Routing Protocol (ODMRP) for Ad Hoc Networks
        Authors         : Yunjung Yi
                          Sung-Ju Lee
                          William Su
                          Mario Gerla
                          Axel Colin de Verdiere
	Filename        : draft-gerla-manet-odmrp-05.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2015-02-24

Abstract:
   The On-Demand Multicast Routing Protocol (ODMRP) is a multicast
   routing protocol designed for ad hoc networks with mobile hosts.
   ODMRP is a mesh-based, rather than a conventional tree-based,
   multicast scheme and uses a forwarding group concept (only a subset
   of nodes forwards the multicast packets via scoped flooding).  It
   applies on-demand procedures to dynamically build routes and maintain
   multicast group membership, without relying on pre-existing unicast
   routing protocols.  ODMRP is well suited for ad hoc wireless networks
   with mobile hosts where bandwidth is limited, topology changes
   frequently and rapidly, and power is constrained.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerla-manet-odmrp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerla-manet-odmrp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gerla-manet-odmrp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/