Subject: I-D Action: draft-saintandre-stox-7248bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 16:16:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interworking between the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Presence
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-saintandre-stox-7248bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2015-02-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a bi-directional protocol mapping for the
   exchange of presence information between the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) and the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol
   (XMPP).  This document obsoletes RFC 7248.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saintandre-stox-7248bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saintandre-stox-7248bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/