Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-ndp-support-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 17:05:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Support for multiple provisioning domains in IPv6 Neighbor Discovery Protocol
        Authors         : Jouni Korhonen
                          Suresh Krishnan
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-ndp-support-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-02-28

Abstract:
   The MIF working group is producing a solution to solve the issues
   that are associated with nodes that can be attached to multiple
   networks.  One part of the solution requires associating
   configuration information with provisioning domains.  This document
   details how configuration information provided through IPv6 Neighbor
   Discovery Protocol can be associated with provisioning domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-ndp-support/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-ndp-support-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-ndp-support-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/