Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 18:36:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : GMPLS RSVP-TE Extensions for Lock Instruct and Loopback
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-02-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol-
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) to support Lock Instruct (LI) and
   Loopback (LB) mechanisms for Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  These
   mechanisms are applicable to technologies which use Generalized
   Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) for the control plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-li-lb-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/