Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-id-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 18:39:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiple Interfaces Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Identification of provisioning domains
        Authors         : Suresh Krishnan
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-id-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-02-28

Abstract:
   The MIF working group is producing a solution to solve the issues
   that are associated with nodes that can be attached to multiple
   networks.  This document describes several methods of generating
   identification information for provisioning them and a format for
   carrying such identification in configuration protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-id-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mif-mpvd-id-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/