Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-rscale-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 09:24:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Non-Gregorian Recurrence Rules in iCalendar
        Authors         : Cyrus Daboo
                          Gregory Yakushev
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-rscale-04.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-02-11

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to iCalendar (RFC 5545) to support
   use of non-Gregorian recurrence rules.  It also defines how CalDAV
   (RFC 4791) servers and clients can be extended to support these new
   recurrence rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-rscale/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-rscale-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-rscale-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/