Subject: I-D Action: draft-suzuki-actn-multidomain-opc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 03:56:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACTN Use-case for Multi-domain Operation Plane Change
        Author          : Toshiaki Suzuki
	Filename        : draft-suzuki-actn-multidomain-opc-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-02-16

Abstract:
   This document provides a use-case that addresses the need for
   facilitating dynamic change of an operation plane, which includes
   multiple virtual networks and/or data transmission paths, from a
   current operation one to a backup one during a scheduled maintenance
   or an emergency such as network disaster.  Specifically, the
   necessity of interfaces between domain management systems to
   establish consistent end-to-end data transmission paths over multiple
   domain networks is addressed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suzuki-actn-multidomain-opc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suzuki-actn-multidomain-opc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/