Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 13:46:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: RBridge Channel Tunnel Protocol
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-02-19

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol includes an optional mechanism, called RBridge Channel and
   specified in RFC 7178, for the transmission of typed messages between
   TRILL switches in the same campus and between TRILL switches and end
   stations on the same link. This document specifies two optional
   extensions to the RBridge Channel protocol: (1) A standard method to
   tunnel a variety of payload types by encapsulating them in an RBridge
   Channel message; and (2) A method to support security facilities for
   RBridge Channel messages. This document updates RFC 7178.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/