Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-spud-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 16:19:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for SPUD
        Author          : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-hardie-spud-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-02-12

Abstract:
   SPUD is a prototype for grouping UDP packets together.  This grouping
   allows on-path network devices, especially middleboxes such as NATs
   or firewalls, to understand some basic semantics and potentially
   to offer salient information about their functions or the path to the
   endpoints.  This document describes basic use cases for sharing that
   semantic and for using the information shared.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-spud-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-spud-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardie-spud-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/