Subject: I-D Action: draft-ivov-mmusic-sdpfrag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 15:06:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Media Type application/sdpfrag
        Authors         : Emil Ivov
                          Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ivov-mmusic-sdpfrag-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-02-12

Abstract:
   This document registers the application/sdpfrag Multipurpose Internet
   Mail Extensions (MIME) media type.  This type is similar to
   application/sdp, but allows certain subsets of well formed session
   descriptions, as per the Session Description Protocol (SDP), to be
   represented instead of requiring a complete SDP session description.
   The "a=candidate" lines that are incrementally exchanged between
   Trickle ICE agents are one example usage of the application/sdpfrag.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ivov-mmusic-sdpfrag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ivov-mmusic-sdpfrag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/