Subject: I-D Action: draft-mahesh-bfd-authentication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 10:23:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Optimizing BFD Authentication
        Authors         : Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Ashesh Mishra
                          Ankur Saxena
                          Manav Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-mahesh-bfd-authentication-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-02-13

Abstract:
   This document describes an optimization to BFD Authentication as
   described in Section 6.7 of BFD [RFC5880].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahesh-bfd-authentication/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahesh-bfd-authentication-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/