Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-chacha20-poly1305-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 15:26:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ChaCha20 and Poly1305 for IETF protocols
        Authors         : Yoav Nir
                          Adam Langley
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-chacha20-poly1305-09.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2015-02-01

Abstract:
   This document defines the ChaCha20 stream cipher, as well as the use
   of the Poly1305 authenticator, both as stand-alone algorithms, and as
   a "combined mode", or Authenticated Encryption with Additional Data
   (AEAD) algorithm.

   This document does not introduce any new crypto, but is meant to
   serve as a stable reference and an implementation guide.  It is a
   product of the Crypto Forum Research Group (CFRG)

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-chacha20-poly1305/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-chacha20-poly1305-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-chacha20-poly1305-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/