Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 22:49:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP extension for PCEP security capability support in the PCE discovery
        Authors         : Diego R. Lopez
                          Qin Wu
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-02-03

Abstract:
   When a Path Computation Element (PCE) is a Label Switching Router
   (LSR) participating in the Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP), or even a
   server participating in IGP, its presence and path computation
   capabilities can be advertised using IGP flooding.  The IGP
   extensions for PCE discovery (RFC 5088 and RFC 5089) define a method
   to advertise path computation capabilities using IGP flooding for
   OSPF and IS-IS respectively.  However these specifications lack a
   method to advertise PCEP security (e.g., Transport Layer
   Security(TLS)) support capability.

   This document proposes new capability flag bit for PCE-CAP-FLAGS sub-
   TLV that can be announced as attribute in the IGP advertisement to
   distribute PCEP security support information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-pce-discovery-pceps-support-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/