Subject: I-D Action: draft-snalluri-pppoe-bulk-session-tag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 08:07:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PPPoE-Bulk-Session Tag extension to PPPoE PADT message
        Author          : Srinivasa Rao Nalluri
	Filename        : draft-snalluri-pppoe-bulk-session-tag-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-02-04

Abstract:
This draft introduces a new PPPoE Tag to PADT message to carry multiple
PPPoE session information to BRAS. New tag is intended to reduce
processing load on Access Node and BRAS in abnormal network conditions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snalluri-pppoe-bulk-session-tag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snalluri-pppoe-bulk-session-tag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/