Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-sip-ipv6-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 01:13:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCP for SIP Deployments in Managed Networks
        Author          : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-sip-ipv6-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-02-23

Abstract:
   This document discusses how PCP (Port Control Protocol) can be used
   in SIP deployments in managed networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-sip-ipv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-sip-ipv6-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-pcp-sip-ipv6-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/