Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 23:14:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) Profile for 3GPP Mobile Devices
        Authors         : David Binet
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ales Vizdal
                          Gang Chen
                          Nick Heatley
                          Ross Chandler
                          Dave Michaud
                          Diego R. Lopez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-19.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-02-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a profile that is a superset of that of the
   connection to IPv6 cellular networks defined in the IPv6 for Third
   Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) Cellular Hosts document.  This
   document defines an IPv6 profile that a number of operators recommend
   in order to connect 3GPP mobile devices to an IPv6-only or dual-stack
   wireless network (including 3GPP cellular network) with a special
   focus on IPv4 service continuity features.

   Both hosts and devices with capability to share their WAN (Wide Area
   Network) connectivity are in scope.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-mobile-device-profile-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/