Subject: I-D Action: draft-jasinska-ix-bgp-route-server-implementation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 06:20:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Exchange Route Server - Implementation Report
        Author          : Elisa Jasinska
	Filename        : draft-jasinska-ix-bgp-route-server-implementation-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-02-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a survey of Internet Exchange Route Server
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jasinska-ix-bgp-route-server-implementation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jasinska-ix-bgp-route-server-implementation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/