Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-netmod-intent-nemo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 18:42:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Models for Intent-based NEtwork MOdel
        Authors         : Tianran Zhou
                          Shixin Liu
                          Yinben Xia
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-zhou-netmod-intent-nemo-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-02-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a basic YANG data model for network intent.
   The basic model can be augmented by additional YANG modules defining
   data models for intent related protocols and functions to support
   various network scenarios and applications.  The basic network intent
   data model provides common building blocks for extensions, such as
   specific node and policy information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-netmod-intent-nemo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-netmod-intent-nemo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/