Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-openstack-ipv6-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 16:30:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Model for IPv6 Operation in OpenStack
        Authors         : Fred Baker
                          Chris Marino
                          Ian Wells
                          Rohit Agarwalla
                          Sebastian Jeuk
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-baker-openstack-ipv6-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2015-02-08

Abstract:
   This is an overview of a network model for OpenStack, designed to
   dramatically simplify scalable network deployment and operations.

Requirements Language

   The key words 'MUST', 'MUST NOT', 'REQUIRED', 'SHALL', 'SHALL NOT',
   'SHOULD', 'SHOULD NOT', 'RECOMMENDED', 'MAY', and 'OPTIONAL' in this
   document are to be interpreted as described in [RFC2119].

Design Principle

   Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but
   when there is nothing left to take away.

      Antoine de Saint-Exupery

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-openstack-ipv6-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-openstack-ipv6-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baker-openstack-ipv6-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/