Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-opsawg-capwap-separation-for-mp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 19:58:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CAPWAP Control and Data Channel Separation for Multi-provider Scenario
        Authors         : Jianjie You
                          Haibin Song
                          Rong Zhang
	Filename        : draft-you-opsawg-capwap-separation-for-mp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-02-25

Abstract:
   The CAPWAP control channel and data channel split architecture has
   some benefits, such as relieving the capacity pressure of the AC,
   which has been discussed in [I-D.ietf-opsawg-capwap-alt-tunnel] and
   [I-D.xue-opsawg-capwap-separation-capability].  However, only single-
   provider scenario is considered so far.  This document discusses the
   third-party WLAN service provider scenario (i.e.  multi-provider),
   and proposes to extend CAPWAP for supporting this use case.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-opsawg-capwap-separation-for-mp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-opsawg-capwap-separation-for-mp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/