Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 12:08:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Using TLS in Applications Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Deployable Enhanced Email Privacy (DEEP)
        Authors         : Keith Moore
                          Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2015-02-13

Abstract:
   This specification defines a set of requirements and facilities
   designed to improve email privacy.  This provides mechanisms intended
   to increase use of already deployed Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   technology, provide a model for mail user agent's confidentiality
   assurance, and enable mail service providers to advertise improved
   TLS privacy facilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-email-deep/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-uta-email-deep-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/