Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-i2rs-l1-topo-yang-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 21:56:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer 1 Network Topology
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Baoquan Rao
	Filename        : draft-zhang-i2rs-l1-topo-yang-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-02-11

Abstract:
   This draft describes a YANG data model to manipulate the topologies
   of a layer 1 network. It is independent of data plan technologies
   and control plane protocols. It can be augmented to include
   technology-specific data, such as for Optical Transport Networks
   (OTN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-i2rs-l1-topo-yang-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-i2rs-l1-topo-yang-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/