Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-supa-yang-network-topo-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 07:29:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Network Topologies
        Authors         : Luis M. Contreras
                          Jun Bi
                          Andrew Qu
                          Yiyong Zha
	Filename        : draft-contreras-supa-yang-network-topo-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-02-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for network topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-supa-yang-network-topo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-contreras-supa-yang-network-topo-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-contreras-supa-yang-network-topo-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/