Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-dnsop-cachesurvey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:28:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Survey of the DNS cache service in China
        Authors         : Wei Wang
                          Zhiwei Yan
	Filename        : draft-wang-dnsop-cachesurvey-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-02-24

Abstract:
       DNS cache directly serves the DNS queries from stub resolvers as the
       data source in the specified network area. For the present, however,
       operators manage and run the cache service in a diversified manner.
       This arouses the main motivation of this survey report. Instead of
       regulating or specifying the operation of the DNS cache service, our
       aim is to investigate the situation of the DNS cache service (at
       least in mainland China) and propose the future operation
       recommendations with solid practical foundation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-dnsop-cachesurvey/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-dnsop-cachesurvey-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/