Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-6man-slaac-dns-config-issues-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 02:24:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Current issues with DNS Configuration Options for SLAAC
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Pavel Simerda
                          Will Liu
	Filename        : draft-gont-6man-slaac-dns-config-issues-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-02-26

Abstract:
   RFC 6106 specifies two Neighbor Discovery options that can be
   included in Router Advertisement messages to convey information about
   DNS recursive servers and DNS Search Lists.  Small lifetime values
   for the aforementioned options have been found to cause
   interoperability problems in those network scenarios in which these
   options are used to convey DNS-related information.  This document
   analyzes the aforementioned problem, and formally updates RFC 6106
   such that these issues are mitigated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-6man-slaac-dns-config-issues/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-slaac-dns-config-issues-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-6man-slaac-dns-config-issues-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/