Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-network-automation-requirements-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 05:58:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Automated (Configuration) Management
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-network-automation-requirements-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-02-13

Abstract:
   Given the ever-increasing complexity of the configuration tasks
   required for the dynamic provisioning of IP networks and services,
   this document aims at listing the requirements for an automated
   configuration management framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-network-automation-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-network-automation-requirements-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-network-automation-requirements-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/