Subject: I-D Action: draft-bogdanovic-netmod-yang-model-classification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 06:10:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG model classification
        Author          : Dean Bogdanovic
	Filename        : draft-bogdanovic-netmod-yang-model-classification-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-02-13

Abstract:
   More and more groups are using YANG to create network models, from
   configuration to service models.  Currently there is no good overview
   of how to classify network models in general.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bogdanovic-netmod-yang-model-classification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bogdanovic-netmod-yang-model-classification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/