Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-secsh-u2f-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 03:52:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) Authentication for Secure Shell (SSH)
        Authors         : Michael Stapelberg
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-secsh-u2f-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-02-17

Abstract:
   Universal 2nd Factor (U2F) is an authentication factor intended to
   strengthen other authentication mechanisms.  This document describe
   how U2F can be used to strengthen Secure Shell authentication
   mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-secsh-u2f/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-secsh-u2f-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/