Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-ipsecme-mobikev2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:41:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MOBIKEv2: MOBIKE extension for Transport mode
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Daniel Palomares
	Filename        : draft-mglt-ipsecme-mobikev2-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-02-16

Abstract:
   MOBIKE, the IKEv2 Mobility and Multihoming Protocol is defined only
   for CHILD_SA using the tunnel mode.  This document describes MOBIKEv2
   that extends MOBIKE for CHILD_SA using also transport mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-ipsecme-mobikev2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-ipsecme-mobikev2-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-ipsecme-mobikev2-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/