Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-spud-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 15:26:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for SPUD
        Author          : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-hardie-spud-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-02-11

Abstract:
   SPUD is a prototype for grouping UDP packets together in a session.
   This grouping allows on-path network devices, especially middleboxes
   such as NATs or firewalls, to understand basic session semantics and
   potentially to offer salient information about their functions or the
   path to the endpoints.  This document describes basic use cases for
   sharing that session semantic and for using the information shared.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-spud-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-spud-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/