Subject: I-D Action: draft-website-fax-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 00:52:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions of httpd or webserver to allow configruing incoming FAX by ISP's
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-website-fax-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2015-02-21

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for a FAX recieving services that can
    be easily supported by a ISP who can afford a fax machine and those who
    own domains and websites using ISPs should be able to recieve FAX.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-website-fax/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-website-fax-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/