Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iab-iana-principles-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 08:43:07 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Principles for Operation of Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) Registries
    Author(s)     : R. Housley, et al
    Filename      : draft-iab-iana-principles
    Pages         : 7 
    Date          : 2015-02-27 
    
   This document provides principles for the operation of Internet
   Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) registries.

   {{{ RFC Editor: Please delete the note prior to publication. }}}

   Note: This Internet-Draft was developed by the IAB IANA Evolution
   Program, and it should be discussed on the [email-masked]
   mail list.  See http://www.iab.org/mailman/listinfo/internetgovtech
   for subscription details.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-iana-principles-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.