Subject: I-D Action: draft-saarinen-blake2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 13:48:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The BLAKE2 Cryptographic Hash and MAC
        Authors         : Markku-Juhani O. Saarinen
                          Jean-Philippe Aumasson
	Filename        : draft-saarinen-blake2-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-02-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the cryptographic hash function BLAKE2,
   making the algorithm specification and C source code conveniently
   available to the Internet community.  BLAKE2 comes in two main
   flavors: BLAKE2b is optimized for 64-bit platforms, and BLAKE2s for
   smaller architectures.  BLAKE2 can be directly keyed, making it
   functionally equivalent to a Message Authentication Code (MAC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saarinen-blake2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saarinen-blake2-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saarinen-blake2-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/