Subject: I-D Action: draft-bjorklund-yang-conformance-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 12:42:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The YANG Conformance Problem
        Author          : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-bjorklund-yang-conformance-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the YANG conformance problem.  It is intended
   as a temporary document to help the NETMOD WG in the design of YANG
   1.1.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bjorklund-yang-conformance-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bjorklund-yang-conformance-problem-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bjorklund-yang-conformance-problem-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/