Subject: I-D Action: draft-svshah-idr-sla-exchange-impl-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 17:24:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-domain SLA Exchange Implementation Report
        Authors         : Shitanshu Shah
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-svshah-idr-sla-exchange-impl-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-02-12

Abstract:
   This document is a report of implementations based on [IDR-SLA].
   [IDR-SLA] introduces a new BGP attribute to exchange QoS SLA
   parameters between BGP peers.  Current status of the implementation
   report covers Cisco implementation on 2 different OS, ExaBGP
   implementation and inter-operability results between them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-svshah-idr-sla-exchange-impl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-svshah-idr-sla-exchange-impl-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-svshah-idr-sla-exchange-impl-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/