Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 02:04:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for LSP-PING
        Authors         : Lianshu Zheng
                          Sam K. Aldrin
                          Yanfeng Zhang
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-02-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage LSP-Ping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-mpls-lsp-ping-yang-cfg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/