Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 16:43:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User-Managed Access (UMA) Profile of OAuth 2.0
        Authors         : Thomas Hardjono
                          Eve Maler
                          Maciej Machulak
                          Domenico Catalano
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-12.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2015-02-23

Abstract:
   User-Managed Access (UMA) is a profile of OAuth 2.0.  UMA defines how
   resource owners can control protected-resource access by clients
   operated by arbitrary requesting parties, where the resources reside
   on any number of resource servers, and where a centralized
   authorization server governs access based on resource owner policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardjono-oauth-umacore-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/