Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-rfcexamples-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:38:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Examples of the 'XML2RFC' Version 2 and 3 Vocabularies
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Tony Hansen
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-rfcexamples-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-02-25

Abstract:
   This document gives examples of use of the "XML2RFC" vocabulary.  The
   examples cover both version 2 and version 3.  The purposes of this
   draft it to give authors of Internet Drafts examples of how to use
   the XML vocabularies, and to show how use of the version 2 vocabulary
   will change with version 3.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the rfc-interest mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which has its home page at [1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-rfcexamples/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-rfcexamples-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-rfcexamples-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/