Subject: I-D Action: draft-ph-supa-alps-yang-dm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 23:33:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Application Intelligent Service Profiles (ALPS)
        Authors         : Tao Pang
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-ph-supa-alps-yang-dm-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-02-09

Abstract:
   This document introduces a common YANG data model for network service
   profile. The common model can be augmented by additional YANG modules
   defining data models for specific network services to support various
   different network service consumers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ph-supa-alps-yang-dm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ph-supa-alps-yang-dm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/