Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 14:09:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Confidentiality in the Face of Pervasive Surveillance: A Threat Model and Problem Statement
        Authors         : Richard Barnes
                          Bruce Schneier
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Ted Hardie
                          Brian Trammell
                          Christian Huitema
                          Daniel Borkmann
	Filename        : draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-02-20

Abstract:
   Documents published since initial revelations in 2013 have revealed
   several classes of pervasive surveillance attack on Internet
   communications.  In this document we develop a threat model that
   describes these pervasive attacks.  We start by assuming an attacker
   with an interest in undetected, indiscriminate eavesdropping, then
   expand the threat model with a set of verified attacks that have been
   published.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/