Subject: I-D Action: draft-elkins-ippm-pdm-option-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 08:05:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPPM Considerations for the IPv6 PDM Destination Option
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          Robert Hamilton
                          Michael S. Ackermann
	Filename        : draft-elkins-ippm-pdm-option-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-02-15

Abstract:
   To assess performance problems,  measurements based on optional
   sequence numbers and timing may be embedded in each packet.  Such
   measurements may be interpreted in real-time or after the fact. An
   implementation of the existing IPv6 Destination Options extension
   header, the Performance and Diagnostic Metrics (PDM) Destination
   Options extension header has been proposed in a companion document.
   This document specifies the field limits, calculations, and usage of
   the PDM in measurement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkins-ippm-pdm-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elkins-ippm-pdm-option-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-elkins-ippm-pdm-option-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/