Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 15:13:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Issues and Recommendations with Multiple Stateful DHCPv6 Options
        Authors         : Ole Troan
                          Bernie Volz
                          Marcin Siodelski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-11.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-02-12

Abstract:
   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
   specification defined two stateful options, IA_NA and IA_TA, but did
   not anticipate the development of additional stateful options.
   DHCPv6 Prefix Delegation added the IA_PD option, which is stateful.
   Applications that use IA_NA and IA_PD together have revealed issues
   that need to be addressed.  This document updates RFC 3315 and RFC
   3633 to address these issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-stateful-issues-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/