Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-first-party-cookies-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 04:28:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : First-Party-Only Cookies
        Author          : Mike West
	Filename        : draft-west-first-party-cookies-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-02-20

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC6265 by defining a "First-Party-Only"
   attribute which allows servers to assert that a cookie ought to be
   sent only in a "first-party" context.  This assertion allows user
   agents to mitigate the risk of cross-site request forgery attacks,
   and other related paths to cross-origin information leakage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-first-party-cookies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-first-party-cookies-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-west-first-party-cookies-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/