Subject: I-D Action: draft-penno-sfc-yang-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 16:29:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Service Function Chaining
        Authors         : Reinaldo Penno
                          Paul Quinn
                          Danny Zhou
                          Johnson Li
	Filename        : draft-penno-sfc-yang-11.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2015-02-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Service Function Chains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-penno-sfc-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-penno-sfc-yang-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-penno-sfc-yang-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/