Subject: I-D Action: draft-schmidt-brainpool-dnssec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 23:09:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ECC Brainpool Curves for DNSSEC
        Authors         : Joern-Marc Schmidt
                          Johannes Merkle
                          Manfred Lochter
	Filename        : draft-schmidt-brainpool-dnssec-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-02-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of ECDSA with ECC Brainpool curves in
   DNS Security (DNSSEC).  It comprises curves of two different sizes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schmidt-brainpool-dnssec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmidt-brainpool-dnssec-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schmidt-brainpool-dnssec-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/