Subject: I-D Action: draft-hildebrand-spud-prototype-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 14:56:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Session Protocol for User Datagrams (SPUD) Prototype
        Authors         : Joe Hildebrand
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-hildebrand-spud-prototype-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-02-09

Abstract:
   SPUD is a prototype for grouping UDP packets together in a session,
   also allowing network devices on the path between endpoints to
   participate explicitly in the session outside the end-to-end context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hildebrand-spud-prototype/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hildebrand-spud-prototype-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/