Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-p2mp-bfd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 19:10:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Point to Multipoint BFD for TRILL
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Vengada Prasad Govindan
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-p2mp-bfd-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-02-02

Abstract:
   Point to multipoint (P2MP) BFD is designed to verify multipoint
   connectivity.  This document specifies the support of P2MP BFD in
   TRILL.  Similar as TRILL point to point BFD, BFD Control packets in
   TRILL P2MP BFD are also transmitted using an extended RBridge
   Channel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trill-p2mp-bfd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trill-p2mp-bfd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/