Subject: I-D Action: draft-kerwin-http2-segments-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 22:29:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2 Segments
        Author          : Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-kerwin-http2-segments-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-02-16

Abstract:
   This document introduces the concept of "segments" to HTTP/2, and
   adds a flag to the DATA frame type to allow the expression segments.

   A "segment" is a contiguous block of HTTP message data that can be
   freely split apart and recombined at any time, allowing transmission
   in multiple HTTP/2 frames across network segments with smaller frame
   size limits without risk of permanent fragmentation when traversing
   network segments with much larger limits.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kerwin-http2-segments/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kerwin-http2-segments-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kerwin-http2-segments-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/