Subject: I-D Action: draft-thaler-6lo-privacy-addrs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:21:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enabling Security/Privacy Addressing On 6LoWPAN Technologies
        Author          : Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-thaler-6lo-privacy-addrs-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-02-16

Abstract:
   It is commonly assumed today that 6LowPAN header compression is
   incompatible (or at least inefficient) with the notion of using
   addresses with sufficient entropy to mitigate various security and
   privacy threats.  This draft explores ways one might dispel that
   notion, and discusses how security/privacy addressing might be used
   on 6LoWPAN technologies without additional overhead in data packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thaler-6lo-privacy-addrs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thaler-6lo-privacy-addrs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/