Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 04:35:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Binary Floor Control Protocol Bis  Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Format for Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP) Streams
        Authors         : Gonzalo Camarillo
                          Tom Kristensen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-11.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-02-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to describe Binary Floor Control Protocol
   (BFCP) streams in Session Description Protocol (SDP) descriptions.
   User agents using the offer/answer model to establish BFCP streams
   use this format in their offers and answers.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4583.  Changes from RFC 4583 are
   summarized in Section 14.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfcpbis-rfc4583bis-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/