Subject: I-D Action: draft-allen-dispatch-poc-instanceid-usage-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 17:24:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Instance ID usage by the Open Mobile Alliance Push-to-talk over Cellular
        Authors         : Andrew Allen
                          Alan Soloway
	Filename        : draft-allen-dispatch-poc-instanceid-usage-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-02-18

Abstract:
   This document describes how the SIP Instance ID as defined in RFC
   5626 [1] is used by the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA), for Push-to-talk
   over Cellular (PoC) and Push-to-Communicate for Public Safety (PCPS)
   and addresses security concerns with use of the SIP instance ID in
   non-register requests and responses.

   This document updates RFC 7255 [2] to allow the use of the
   International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI) as an instance ID in
   the Contact header field of non-register requests and responses by
   the OMA PoC and PCPS enablers for the purposes described in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allen-dispatch-poc-instanceid-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allen-dispatch-poc-instanceid-usage-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-allen-dispatch-poc-instanceid-usage-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/