Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-cose-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 14:47:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CBOR Encoded Message Syntax
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-cose-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-02-04

Abstract:
   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) is data format designed
   for small code size and small message size.  There is a need for the
   ability to have the basic security services defined for this data
   format.  This document specifies how to do signatures, message
   authentication codes and encryption using this data format.  The work
   in this document is derived in part from the JSON web security
   documents using the same parameters and algorithm identifiers as they
   do.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-cose/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-cose-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/