Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-orf-covering-prefixes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 18:48:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Covering Prefixes Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4
        Authors         : Huajin Jeng
                          Luay Jalil
                          Ron Bonica
                          Keyur Patel
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-orf-covering-prefixes-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-02-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Outbound Route Filter (ORF) type, called
   the "Covering Prefixes ORF (CP-ORF)".  CP-ORF is applicable in
   Virtual Hub-and-Spoke VPNs.  It also is applicable in BGP/MPLS
   Ethernet VPN (EVPN) networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-orf-covering-prefixes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-orf-covering-prefixes-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-orf-covering-prefixes-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/