Subject: I-D Action: draft-emailarchives-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 00:59:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Email archival services supported by may be archive.org
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-emailarchives-02.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2015-02-21

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for a email archival service supported
    by an organisation like archive.org to prove later that certain kind of emails
    were send.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-emailarchives/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-emailarchives-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-emailarchives-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/