Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-i2nsf-service-interface-dm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2015 16:57:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Model of Interface to Network Security Functions Service Interface
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          John Strassner
                          Dean Bogdanovic
	Filename        : draft-xia-i2nsf-service-interface-dm-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-02-09

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a generic and intent-driven data model for NSF
   security policy configuration used by I2NSF clients to negotiate
   their security requirements with various kinds of entities that each
   provide one or more NSFs. The Role Based Access Control (RBAC)
   reference model [INCITS359 RBAC] is used to represent which
   operations can be performed on what set of secured objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-i2nsf-service-interface-dm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-i2nsf-service-interface-dm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/