Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-active-passive-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:58:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Active and Passive Metrics and Methods (and everything in-between)
        Author          : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-active-passive-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-02-24

Abstract:
   This memo provides clear definitions for Active and Passive
   performance assessment.  The construction of Metrics and Methods can
   be described as Active or Passive.  Methods can take on some of the
   attributes of both, and we refer to these as Hybrid Methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-active-passive/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-active-passive-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-morton-ippm-active-passive-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/