Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2015 21:17:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Authentication-Info and Proxy- Authentication-Info Response Header Fields
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-01-30

Abstract:
   This specification defines the "Authentication-Info" and "Proxy-
   Authentication-Info" response header fields for use in HTTP
   authentication schemes which need to return additional information
   during or after authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/