Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 16:36:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobility for IPv4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Flow Binding Support for Mobile IP
        Authors         : Sri Gundavelli
                          Kent Leung
                          George Tsirtsis
                          Hesham Soliman
                          Alexandru Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-11.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-02-16

Abstract:
   This specification defines extensions to Mobile IP protocol for
   allowing a mobile node with multiple interfaces to register a care-of
   address for each of its network interfaces and to simultaneously
   establish multiple IP tunnels with its home agent.  This essentially
   allows the mobile node to utilize all the available network
   interfaces and build an higher aggregated logical pipe with its home
   agent for its home address traffic.  Furthermore, these extensions
   also allow the mobile node and the home agent to negotiate IP traffic
   flow policies for binding individual flows with the registered
   care-of addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mip4-multiple-tunnel-support-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/