Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 19:03:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Flow Performance Measurement Framework
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
	Filename        : draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-02-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies a measurement method, the IP flow performance
   measurement (IPFPM).  With IPFPM, data packets are marked into
   different blocks of markers by changing one or more bits of packets.
   No additional delimiting packet is needed and the performance be
   measured in-service and in-band without the insertion of additional
   traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/