Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 17:14:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Receiving SRLG Information
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Xian Zhang
                          Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-02-06

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path
   computation in support of traffic engineering (TE) in networks
   controlled by Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized
   MPLS (GMPLS).

   This document provides extensions for the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) to receive Shared Risk Link Group (SRLG) information
   during path computation via encoding this information in the path
   computation reply message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-recv-srlg-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/