Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 09:07:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Inter-Area P2MP Segmented LSPs
        Authors         : Yakov Rekhter
                          Eric C Rosen
                          Rahul Aggarwal
                          Thomas Morin
                          Irene Grosclaude
                          Nicolai Leymann
                          Samir Saad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-16.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2015-02-04

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures for building inter-area point-to-
   multipoint (P2MP) segmented service LSPs by partitioning such LSPs
   into intra-area segments and using BGP as the inter-area routing and
   label distribution protocol. Within each IGP area the intra-area
   segments are either carried over intra-area P2MP LSPs, using P2MP LSP
   hierarchy, or instantiated using ingress replication.  The intra-area
   P2MP LSPs may be signaled using P2MP RSVP-TE or P2MP mLDP. If ingress
   replication is used within an IGP area, then (multipoint-to-point)
   LDP LSPs or (point-to-point) RSVP-TE LSPs may be used in the IGP
   area. The applications/services that use such inter-area service LSPs
   may be BGP Multicast VPN, VPLS multicast, or global table multicast
   over MPLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-seamless-mcast-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/