Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2015 11:49:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Server and RESTCONF Server Configuration Models
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-06.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2015-02-02

Abstract:
   This draft defines a NETCONF server configuration data model and a
   RESTCONF server configuration data model.  These data models enable
   configuration of the NETCONF and RESTCONF services themselves,
   including which transports are supported, what ports the servers
   listens on, whether call-home is supported, and associated
   parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/