Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 16:39:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Web Key (JWK) Thumbprint
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-02-19

Abstract:
   This specification defines a means of computing a thumbprint value
   (a.k.a. digest) of JSON Web Key (JWK) objects analogous to the "x5t"
   (X.509 Certificate SHA-1 Thumbprint) value defined for X.509
   certificate objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/