Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-i2nsf-problem-statement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 20:41:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface to Network Security Functions Problem Statement
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Myo Zarny
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Shaibal Chakrabarty
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-i2nsf-problem-statement-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-02-04

Abstract:
   This draft describes the motivation, focused use cases, and the
   problem statement for Interface to Network Security Functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-i2nsf-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-i2nsf-problem-statement-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-i2nsf-problem-statement-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/