Subject: I-D Action: draft-campbell-oauth-dst4jwt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 13:32:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Destination Claim for JSON Web Token
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          Guoping Liu
	Filename        : draft-campbell-oauth-dst4jwt-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-02-23

Abstract:
   The Destination Claim for JSON Web Token (JWT) provides a means of
   indicating the address to which the JWT is sent.  The Claim can be
   used to preventing malicious forwarding or redirection of a JWT to
   unintended recipients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campbell-oauth-dst4jwt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-oauth-dst4jwt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/