Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 00:25:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IANA Registry for P-Multicast Service Interface Tunnel Attribute Flags
        Author          : Eric C. Rosen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2015-02-23

Abstract:
   RFC6514 defines the "P-Multicast Service Interface Tunnel (PMSI
   Tunnel) attribute".  This attribute contains an octet of "flags".
   Only one flag is defined in that RFC, but there is now a need to
   define additional flags.  Since the RFC did not create a registry for
   the assignment of flag bits, this document updates the RFC by
   creating a registry for that purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-pta-flags-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/