Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-alto-topology-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:52:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Topology Extensions: Node-Link Graphs
        Authors         : Greg Bernstein
                          Young Lee
                          Wendy Roome
                          Michael Scharf
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-yang-alto-topology-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) Service has defined
   network and cost maps to provide basic network information.  In this
   document, we discuss designs to provide abstracted (node-link) graph
   representations of network topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-alto-topology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-alto-topology-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-alto-topology-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/