Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 22:28:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising S-BFD Discriminators in IS-IS
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Nobo Akiya
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a means of advertising one or more S-BFD
   Discriminators using the IS-IS Router Capability TLV.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-sbfd-discriminator-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/