Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwartz-tram-turnbyname-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 12:15:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TURN by name: an extension to TURN for contacting an endpoint by its DNS name.
        Authors         : Benjamin M. Schwartz
                          Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-schwartz-tram-turnbyname-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   When tunneling traffic through TURN, a client may sometimes desire to
   contact a remote endpoint that it knows by its DNS name, not its IP
   address.  This document describes an extension to TURN that allows
   such a client to contact a named endpoint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwartz-tram-turnbyname/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schwartz-tram-turnbyname-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/