Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:39:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight and Secure Neighbor Discovery for Low-power and Lossy Networks
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Frank Xia
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a lightweight and secure version of 6LoWPAN
   Neighbor Discovery for application in low-power and lossy networks.
   Cryptographically Generated Address and digital signatures are
   calculated using Elliptic Curve Cryptography, so that the
   cryptographic operations are suitable for low power devices.  An
   optimal version of this protocol is also specified which supports
   faster CGA calculation and multi-hop operation.  A node computes a
   Cryptographically Generated Address to be used as a Unique Interface
   ID, and associate all its Registered Addresses with that Unique
   Interface ID in place of the EUI-64 that is used in RFC 6775 to
   uniquely identify the interface of the Registered Address.  Once an
   address is registered with a cryptographic unique ID, only the owner
   of that ID can modify the state in the 6LR and 6LBR regarding the
   Registered Address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-6lo-cga-nd-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/