Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lmap-framework-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 08:31:58 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : A framework for Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance (LMAP)
    Author(s)     : P. Eardley, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-lmap-framework
    Pages         : 58 
    Date          : 2015-03-12 
    
   Measuring broadband service on a large scale requires a description
   of the logical architecture and standardisation of the key protocols
   that coordinate interactions between the components.  The document
   presents an overall framework for large-scale measurements.  It also
   defines terminology for LMAP (Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband
   Performance).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lmap-framework-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.