Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 15:38:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional XML Security Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs)
        Author          : Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris-01.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2015-03-29

Abstract:
   This document updates and corrects the IANA registry for the list of
   URIs intended for use with XML digital signatures, encryption,
   canonicalization, and key management.  These URIs identify algorithms
   and types of information.  This document corrrects three errata
   against and obsoletes RFC 6931.

   The intent is to keep this draft alive while it accumulates updates
   until it seems reasonable to publish the next version.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-rfc6931bis-xmlsec-uris-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/