Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-rfc3501bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 19:59:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : INTERNET MESSAGE ACCESS PROTOCOL - VERSION 4rev1
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-rfc3501bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 91
	Date            : 2015-03-29

Abstract:
   The Internet Message Access Protocol, Version 4rev1 (IMAP4rev1)
   allows a client to access and manipulate electronic mail messages on
   a server.  IMAP4rev1 permits manipulation of mailboxes (remote
   message folders) in a way that is functionally equivalent to local
   folders.  IMAP4rev1 also provides the capability for an offline
   client to resynchronize with the server.

   IMAP4rev1 includes operations for creating, deleting, and renaming
   mailboxes, checking for new messages, permanently removing messages,
   setting and clearing flags, RFC 2822 and RFC 2045 parsing, searching,
   and selective fetching of message attributes, texts, and portions
   thereof.  Messages in IMAP4rev1 are accessed by the use of numbers.
   These numbers are either message sequence numbers or unique
   identifiers.

   IMAP4rev1 supports a single server.  A mechanism for accessing
   configuration information to support multiple IMAP4rev1 servers is
   discussed in RFC 2244.

   IMAP4rev1 does not specify a means of posting mail; this function is
   handled by a mail transfer protocol such as RFC 2821.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-rfc3501bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-rfc3501bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/