Subject: I-D Action: draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 08:35:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA)
        Authors         : Georgios Karagiannis
                          Qiong Sun
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Parviz Yegani
                          Jun Bi
	Filename        : draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   The increase in complexity of modern networks makes it challenging to
   deploy new services and to keep networks up to date whilst
   maintaining stability and availability for critical business
   services. This is a major challenge that network operators (service
   providers, SME, etc) face today. The operators aim of streamlining
   both operations and the deployment of new services, is being met by
   increasingly relying on programmatic control of network elements and
   by the use of various virtualization technologies. In this context,
   providing network operators with a set of standard generic YANG-based
   service and policy models that enable management and automation
   of services on their network is essential.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-karagiannis-supa-problem-statement-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/