Subject: I-D Action: draft-lw-spring-sid-allocation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 23:39:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPRING SID Allocation
        Authors         : Ting Liao
                          Bo Wu
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-lw-spring-sid-allocation-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths within IGP topologies by encoding paths as sequences of
   topological sub-paths, called "segments".  These segments are
   advertised by the link-state routing protocols (IS-IS and OSPF).  And
   a segment is identified by a Segment Routing ID (SID).  This document
   proposes a method to reduce the SID configuration in a SR domain.
   Only the selected SR nodes which named Segment Routing Management
   Nodes (SRMNs) are configured by NMS, while other SRs in the domain
   need zero-SR-configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lw-spring-sid-allocation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lw-spring-sid-allocation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lw-spring-sid-allocation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/