Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-mpls-flow-ident-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 16:07:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Flow Identification
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Mach Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Gregory Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-bryant-mpls-flow-ident-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-03-26

Abstract:
   This memo discusses the desired capabilities for MPLS flow
   identification.  The key application that needs this is in-band
   performance monitoring of user data packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-mpls-flow-ident/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-mpls-flow-ident-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryant-mpls-flow-ident-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/