Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-certmode-rd-names-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 23:56:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Directory Names for Certificate Mode DTLS
        Authors         : Thomas Fossati
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-certmode-rd-names-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   This memo describes the use of Resource Directory names in CoAP
   Certificate Mode DTLS for the purpose of verifying the identity of a
   server by a client endpoint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-certmode-rd-names/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-certmode-rd-names-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/