Subject: I-D Action: draft-sf-netmod-file-transfer-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 09:01:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Transferring Files
        Authors         : Qi Sun
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-sf-netmod-file-transfer-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the transfer of files
   between devices.  The data model includes operation data and state
   data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sf-netmod-file-transfer-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sf-netmod-file-transfer-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/