Subject: I-D Action: draft-westberg-tp-compositioning-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 06:12:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for Component-based Transport Layer Protocol
        Authors         : Lars Westberg
                          Robert Skog
                          Attila Mihaly
	Filename        : draft-westberg-tp-compositioning-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
This document proposes a component-based framework for a future
transport layer protocol in order to allow fast transport protocol
evolution via user space implementations, and to foster competition for
cheap fit-for-the-purpose transport protocols available for all
players.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westberg-tp-compositioning-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westberg-tp-compositioning-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/