Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 09:33:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidelines and Registration Procedures for URI Schemes
        Authors         : Dave Thaler
                          Tony Hansen
                          Ted Hardie
                          Larry Masinter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-03-27

Abstract:
   This document updates the guidelines and recommendations, as well as
   the IANA registration processes, for the definition of Uniform
   Resource Identifier (URI) schemes.  It obsoletes RFC 4395.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-uri-scheme-reg-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/