Subject: I-D Action: draft-rtg-dt-encap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:20:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulation Considerations
        Authors         : Erik Nordmark
                          Albert Tian
                          Jesse Gross
                          Jon Hudson
                          Lawrence Kreeger
                          Pankaj Garg
                          Patricia Thaler
                          Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-rtg-dt-encap-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   The IETF Routing Area director has chartered a design team to look at
   common issues for the different data plane encapsulations being
   discussed in the NVO3 and SFC working groups and also in the BIER
   BoF, and also to look at the relationship between such encapsulations
   in the case that they might be used at the same time.  The purpose of
   this design team is to discover, discuss and document considerations
   across the different encapsulations in the different WGs/BoFs so that
   we can reduce the number of wheels that need to be reinvented in the
   future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rtg-dt-encap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rtg-dt-encap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/