Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:28:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Initializing a DNS Resolver with Priming Queries
        Authors         : Peter Koch
                          Matt Larson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the initial queries a DNS resolver is
   supposed to emit in order to initialize its cache with both a current
   NS RRSet for the root zone and the necessary address information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-resolver-priming-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/