Subject: I-D Action: draft-suram-dynamic-nat-traversal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 09:37:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPsec traversal in Dynamic NAT
        Authors         : Suram Chandra Sekhar
                          Jyothi Vemulapalli
                          Rampullaiah Batchu
	Filename        : draft-suram-dynamic-nat-traversal-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-03-25

Abstract:
   NAT can be enabled on a Security Gateway by administrator at any
   point of time.  This can be called as Dynamic NAT.  The existing
   IKEv2 RFC does not address the scenario of NAT being enabled on a
   security gateway after IKEv2 negotiation.  In such a scenario,
   traffic sent over the IPsec SA will either be dropped or does not
   reach the peer security gateway.  This document defines a method to
   ensure that IPsec traffic flow seamlessly in such a scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suram-dynamic-nat-traversal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suram-dynamic-nat-traversal-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/