Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 23:44:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Softwire Mesh Management Information Base (MIB)
        Authors         : Yong Cui
                          Jiang Dong
                          Peng Wu
                          Mingwei Xu
                          Antti Yla-Jaaski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular it defines objects for managing softwire mesh.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/