Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registry-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 00:33:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IANA registries for LSP ping Code Points
        Authors         : Bruno Decraene
                          Nobo Akiya
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Loa Andersson
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registry-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   RFC 4379 and RFC 6424 created name spaces for Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) Label Switched Path (LSP) Ping.  However, those RFCs
   did not create the corresponding IANA registries for the Downstream
   Mapping object Flags (DS Flags), Multipath Type, Pad TLV and Address
   Types.

   There is now a need to make further code point allocations from these
   name spaces.  This document updates RFC 4379 and RFC 6424 in that it
   creates the IANA registries for that purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registry-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-lsp-ping-registry-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/