Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 14:22:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Sender Constrained JWT for OAuth 2.0
        Author          : Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-25

Abstract:
   This discussion document describes a method to indicate a sender
   constraint within JWT.  It could potentially be incorporated into POP
   spec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/