Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-6lo-wiapa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 22:16:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over WIA-PA Networks
        Authors         : Heng Wang
                          Ping Wang
                          Ji Zou
                          Xinyu Wei
	Filename        : draft-wang-6lo-wiapa-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   This document describes the frame format and address configuration
   for transmission of IPv6 packets on WIA-PA (Wireless networks for
   Industrial Automation-Process Automation) networks. WIA-PA is
   approved by IEC (the International Electrotechnical Commission) as
   an international standard for industrial wireless networks with the
   designation IEC 62601. The document also describes the protocol
   architecture and necessary command frames for supporting IPv6
   protocol in WIA-PA networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-6lo-wiapa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-6lo-wiapa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-6lo-wiapa-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/