Subject: I-D Action: draft-chan-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 05:55:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Mobility Anchoring
        Author          : H Anthony Chan
	Filename        : draft-chan-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines the mobility management protocol solutions in
   the context of a distributed mobility management deployment.  Such
   solutions consider the problem of assigning a mobility anchor and a
   gateway at the initiation of a session.  In addition, the mid-session
   switching of the mobility anchor in a distributed mobility management
   environment is considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chan-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chan-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/