Subject: I-D Action: draft-valin-videocodec-pvq-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 14:57:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Pyramid Vector Quantization for Video Coding
        Author          : Jean-Marc Valin
	Filename        : draft-valin-videocodec-pvq-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This proposes applying pyramid vector quantization (PVQ) to video
   coding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-valin-videocodec-pvq/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-valin-videocodec-pvq-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-valin-videocodec-pvq-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/