Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-sdnrg-sdn-controller-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 20:29:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDN Controller Requirement
        Authors         : Rong Gu
                          Chen Li
	Filename        : draft-gu-sdnrg-sdn-controller-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   The requirements of SDN controllers including fundamental technical
   requirements, requirements of the SDN controller architecture and the
   requirements of the SDN controller functionality are provided.  All
   these requirements raised are focused on the scalability,
   reliability, programmability, intercommunity, security and the
   network management of the SDN controller.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-sdnrg-sdn-controller-requirement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-sdnrg-sdn-controller-requirement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/