Subject: I-D Action: draft-fmejia-opsec-origin-a-country-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 20:26:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Implementing RPKI-based origin validation one country at a time. The Ecuadorian case study.
        Authors         : Fabian Mejia
                          Roque Gagliano
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Carlos Martinez
                          Gerardo Rada
	Filename        : draft-fmejia-opsec-origin-a-country-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-03-03

Abstract:
   One possible deployment strategy for BGP origin validation based on
   the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) is the construction of
   islands of trust.  This document describes the authors' experience
   deploying and maintaining a BGP origin validation island of trust in
   Ecuador.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fmejia-opsec-origin-a-country/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fmejia-opsec-origin-a-country-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fmejia-opsec-origin-a-country-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/