Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lime-rpc-yang-oam-management-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 08:26:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional RPC definitions to Generic YANG Data Model for layer Independent OAM Management
        Authors         : Zitao Wang
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wang-lime-rpc-yang-oam-management-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   [I-D.tissa-lime-yang-oam-model] defines a Generic YANG data model for
   Layer independent OAM Management.  This document proposes additional
   extension to this YANG module which is complementary to the one
   defined in the [I-D.tissa-lime-yang-oam-model] and describes the
   abstract notification and rpc command for Unified Management Plane
   OAM to be used within IETF in a layer independent manner.  The
   abstract notification and rpc command described in this document can
   be applied to various network technologies and includes technology
   independent configuration data and state data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lime-rpc-yang-oam-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lime-rpc-yang-oam-management-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-lime-rpc-yang-oam-management-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/