Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-bess-data-center-interconnect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 14:54:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP/MPLS IP VPN Data Center Interconnect
        Authors         : Luyuan Fang
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Daniel Voyer
	Filename        : draft-fang-bess-data-center-interconnect-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document discusses two categories of inter-connections of
   BGP/MPLS IP VPN and Data Center (DC) overlay networks. In the first
   category, DC overlay virtual network is built with BGP/MPLS IP VPN
   (IP VPN) technologies, the inter-connection of IP VPN in the DC to IP
   VPN in the WAN enables end-to-end IP VPN connectivity. In the second
   category, DC overlay network uses non IP VPN overlay technologies,
   the inter-connection of any overlay virtual network in the DC to IP
   VPN in the WAN provides end user connectivity through stitching of
   different overlay technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-bess-data-center-interconnect/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-bess-data-center-interconnect-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/