Subject: I-D Action: draft-galikunze-ccamp-g-698-2-snmp-mib-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:28:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An SNMP MIB extension to RFC3591 to manage optical interface parameters of "G.698.2 single channel" in DWDM applications
        Authors         : Gabriele Galimberti
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Gary Ratterree
	Filename        : draft-galikunze-ccamp-g-698-2-snmp-mib-11.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   This memo defines a module of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   used by Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) in TCP/IP- based
   internet.  In particular, it defines objects for managing single
   channel optical interface parameters of DWDM applications, using the
   approach specified in G.698.2 [ITU.G698.2] .  This interface,
   described in ITU-T G.872, G.709 and G.798, is one type of OTN multi-
   vendor Intra-Domain Interface (IaDI).  This RFC is an extension of
   RFC3591 to support the optical parameters specified in ITU-T G.698.2
   and application identifiers specified in ITU-T G.874.1 [ITU.G874.1].
   Note that G.874.1 encompasses vendor-specific codes, which if used
   would make the interface a single vendor IaDI and could still be
   managed.

   The MIB module defined in this memo can be used for Optical
   Parameters monitoring and/or configuration of the endpoints of the
   multi-vendor IaDI based on the Black Link approach.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-galikunze-ccamp-g-698-2-snmp-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-galikunze-ccamp-g-698-2-snmp-mib-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-galikunze-ccamp-g-698-2-snmp-mib-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/