Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-gue-fragmentation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 21:09:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fragmentation option for Generic UDP Encapsulation
        Authors         : Tom Herbert
                          Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-herbert-gue-fragmentation-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-03-25

Abstract:
   This specification describes a fragmentation and reassembly
   capability with an associated header option for Generic UDP
   Encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-gue-fragmentation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-gue-fragmentation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/