Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-alto-nts-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:49:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Topology Service (NTS) Framework
        Authors         : Rachel Huang
                          Huaming Guo
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-huang-alto-nts-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
This document introduces a network topology service (NTS) framework
to collect network topologies from the physical heterogeneous
network, NTS analyses and stores the topology information, and
provides the path computing and topology information inquiring
ability to applications (including network applications like OSS, and
third-party applications).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-alto-nts-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-alto-nts-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/