Subject: I-D Action: draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:59:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Consistent Modeling of Operational State Data in YANG
        Authors         : Rob Shakir
                          Anees Shaikh
                          Marcus Hines
	Filename        : draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document proposes an approach for modeling configuration and
   operational state data in YANG that is geared toward network
   management systems that require capabilities beyond those typically
   envisioned in a NETCONF-based management system.  The document
   presents the requirements of such systems and proposes a modeling
   approach to meet these requirements, along with implications and
   design patterns for modeling operational state in YANG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/