Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 04:57:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Flow Examples
        Author          : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples-04.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   This document provides a set of examples to illustrate Port Control
   Protocol (PCP) operations.  It is a companion document to the base
   PCP specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-pcp-flow-examples-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/