Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 16:23:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Token Introspection
        Author          : Justin Richer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-03-27

Abstract:
   This specification defines a method for a protected resource to query
   an OAuth 2.0 authorization server to determine the active state of an
   OAuth 2.0 token and to determine meta-information about this token.
   OAuth 2.0 deployments can use this method to convey information about
   the authorization context of the token from the authorization server
   to the protected resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-introspection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-introspection-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/