Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-sasl-tls-cb-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 12:53:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Channel Bindings for TLS based on the PRF
        Author          : Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-sasl-tls-cb-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-02

Abstract:
   This document specify how to compute the 'tls-unique-prf' data that
   is cryptographically bound to a specific Transport Layer Security
   (TLS) session.  The intention is to use this data as a name of the
   secure channel for the purpose of a channel binding.  The channel
   bindings can be used by authentication protocols to avoid tunneling
   attacks and security layer re-use.  The data is derived using the TLS
   Pseudo-Random Function (PRF).  Applications of this include SASL-
   based protocols like IMAP, SMTP and XMPP.  The channel binding 'tls-
   unique-prf' defined in this document is an alternative to 'tls-
   unique' as described by RFC 5929 and used by SCRAM and GS2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-sasl-tls-cb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-sasl-tls-cb-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-sasl-tls-cb-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/