Subject: I-D Action: draft-litkowski-spring-sr-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 07:44:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Segment Routing
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Acee Lindem
                          Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Ing-Wher Chen
	Filename        : draft-litkowski-spring-sr-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for segment routing
   configuration and operation.  This YANG model is intended to be used
   on network elements to configure or operate segment routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-litkowski-spring-sr-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-litkowski-spring-sr-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/