Subject: I-D Action: draft-starkcarey-lmap-protocol-criteria-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 07:19:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LMAP Protocol Selection Criteria
        Authors         : Barbara Stark
                          Timothy Carey
	Filename        : draft-starkcarey-lmap-protocol-criteria-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-03-01

Abstract:
   This draft identifies criteria to be used by the LMAP WG in
   evaluating and selecting Control and Reporting Protocols described by
   [I-D.ietf-lmap-framework] and identified as WG deliverables in the
   LMAP charter.  It is not intended for use for any other purpose or by
   any other party.  This draft will not be maintained after LMAP
   completes its selection of these protocols.  The authors of this
   draft do not intend to ask for working group adoption or formal
   publication by IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-starkcarey-lmap-protocol-criteria/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-starkcarey-lmap-protocol-criteria-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-starkcarey-lmap-protocol-criteria-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/