Subject: I-D Action: draft-am-dprive-eval-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 23:28:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Evaluation of Privacy for DNS Private Exchange
        Authors         : Aziz Mohaisen
                          Allison Mankin
	Filename        : draft-am-dprive-eval-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   The set of DNS requests that an individual makes can provide an
   attacker with a large amount of information about that individual.
   DNS Private Exchange (DPRIVE) aims to deprive the attacker of this
   information.  This document describes methods for measuring the
   performance of DNS privacy mechanisms, particularly it provides
   methods for measuring effectiveness in the face of pervasive
   monitoring as defined in RFC7258.  The document includes example
   evaluations for common use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-am-dprive-eval/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-am-dprive-eval-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/