Subject: I-D Action: draft-gundavelli-ipsecme-3gpp-ims-options-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 06:22:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 3GPP IMS Option for IKEv2
        Authors         : Sri Gundavelli
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Florin Baboescu
                          Brian Weis
	Filename        : draft-gundavelli-ipsecme-3gpp-ims-options-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines two new configuration attributes for Internet
   Key Exchange Protocol version 2 (IKEv2).  These attributes can be
   used for carrying the IPv4 address and IPv6 address of the Proxy-Call
   Session Control Function (P-CSCF).  When an IPSec gateway delivers
   these attributes to an IPsec client, the IPsec client can obtain the
   IPv4 and/or IPv6 address of the P-CSCF server located in the 3GPP
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gundavelli-ipsecme-3gpp-ims-options/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gundavelli-ipsecme-3gpp-ims-options-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gundavelli-ipsecme-3gpp-ims-options-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/