Subject: I-D Action: draft-mattsson-acme-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:57:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional Use Cases for Automatic Certificate Management (ACME)
        Authors         : John Mattsson
                          Robert Skog
	Filename        : draft-mattsson-acme-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   Contacting a CA is just one way in which a newly deployed HTTPS
   server can get hold of the certificate to use.  This document
   describes additional (and common) use cases that fall into the major
   guiding use case for ACME as stated by [I-D.barnes-acme], "obtaining
   certificates for Web sites".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mattsson-acme-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-acme-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/