Subject: I-D Action: draft-otis-dmarc-author-align-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 07:34:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DMARC Author Align
        Author          : Douglas Otis
	Filename        : draft-otis-dmarc-author-align-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-03-03

Abstract:
   Deals with DMARC acceptance failures disrupting legitimate and valid
   message distribution affecting millions while attempting to exclude
   From header field domains not aligned with email acceptance methods
   in a manner incompatible with normal email conventions.  DMARC does
   not accommodate recent message structure underscoring the erroneous
   premise of a store-and-forward transport enforcing non-negotiable
   message structure.  Active exploitation of DMARC dependency on flawed
   acceptance practices are further aggravated when its feedback is sent
   to malefactors.  Risks prevented by careful accommodation of
   legitimate and valid messages also better ensures economic, social,
   and civic benefits derived from an open exchange of email.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-otis-dmarc-author-align/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-otis-dmarc-author-align-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/