Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilton-intf-vlan-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:39:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface VLAN YANG Data Models
        Authors         : Robert Wilton
                          David Ball
                          Giles Heron
	Filename        : draft-wilton-intf-vlan-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG configuration data model for the
   management of VLAN sub-interfaces that augments the generic
   interfaces data model defined in RFC 7223 [RFC7223].  It provides
   support for basic tag matching to allow termination of an L2 VLAN
   segement into L3 services.  It also provides support for flexible
   matching and rewriting of L2 header fields for L2 services.

   The model differs from an IEEE 802.1Q VLAN derived model in that the
   configuration is interface/sub-interface based as opposed to being
   VLAN based.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilton-intf-vlan-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilton-intf-vlan-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/