Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-jose-key-managed-json-web-signature-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 02:37:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Key Managed JSON Web Signature (KMJWS)
        Author          : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-jones-jose-key-managed-json-web-signature-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-03-03

Abstract:
   Key Managed JSON Web Signature (KMJWS) represents content that is
   integrity protected with a Message Authentication Code (MAC) in which
   key management is employed for the MAC key.  This representation
   reuses key management functionality already present in the JSON Web
   Encryption (JWE) specification and MAC functionality already present
   in the JSON Web Signature (JWS) specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-jose-key-managed-json-web-signature/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-jose-key-managed-json-web-signature-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/