Subject: I-D Action: draft-dw-pce-service-segment-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 08:21:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for service segment used in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-dw-pce-service-segment-routing-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) technology leverages the source routing and
   tunneling paradigms where a source node can choose a path without
   relying on hop-by-hop signaling.

   This document specifies extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) that allow a stateful PCE to compute and instantiate
   SR-TE paths that also have a local service segments involved.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dw-pce-service-segment-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dw-pce-service-segment-routing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dw-pce-service-segment-routing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/