Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-dnssd-mdns-threatmodel-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 22:43:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast DNS (mDNS) Threat Model and Security Consideration
        Author          : Hosnieh Rafiee
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-dnssd-mdns-threatmodel-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-03-22

Abstract:
   This document describes threats associated with extending multicast
   DNS (mDNS) across layer 3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-dnssd-mdns-threatmodel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-dnssd-mdns-threatmodel-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rafiee-dnssd-mdns-threatmodel-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/