Subject: I-D Action: draft-wiley-paymentassoc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 05:52:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using DANE to associate payment information with email addresses
        Authors         : Glen Wiley
                          Eric Osterweil
                          David Smith
                          Alan Reiner
                          Douglas Roark
	Filename        : draft-wiley-paymentassoc-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-03-02

Abstract:
   There is no standard, interoperable method for associating Internet
   service identifiers with payment information.  This document
   specifies a means for retrieving information sufficient for a party
   to render payment using various payment networks given the
   recipient's email address by leveraging the DNS to securely publish
   payment information in a payment association record.  A payment
   association record associates an Internet service identifier such as
   an email address with payment information such as an account number
   or Bitcoin address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wiley-paymentassoc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wiley-paymentassoc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/