Subject: I-D Action: draft-actn-requirement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 12:15:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Abstraction and Control of Transport Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Khuzema Pithewan
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-actn-requirement-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-03-25

Abstract:
   This draft provides a set of requirements for abstraction and
   control of transport networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-actn-requirement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-actn-requirement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-actn-requirement-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/