Subject: I-D Action: draft-oskarsson-jsond-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:51:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JavaScript Object Notation Definition (JSOND)
        Author          : Daniel Oskarsson
	Filename        : draft-oskarsson-jsond-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   JSOND (JSON Definition) is a simple, yet powerful, definition
   language for JSON text.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oskarsson-jsond/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oskarsson-jsond-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/