Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-sdnrg-vn-practice-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 09:12:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtualized Network Deployment Practice
        Authors         : Vic Liu
                          Jinzhu Wang
	Filename        : draft-liu-sdnrg-vn-practice-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   In this draft, we introduce the deployment practice for virtual
   network by firstly bring out the consideration of virtual network
   implementation. Then with the VN architecture, discuss the five
   planes in Virtual network. Afterwards, introduce the interfaces
   between each planes. The Application will be add soon.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-sdnrg-vn-practice/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-sdnrg-vn-practice-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/