Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-hiaps-hostid-in-sfc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 17:24:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Host Identification/Address Problem in Service Function Chaining Use Cases
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
	Filename        : draft-xie-hiaps-hostid-in-sfc-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-04

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to present host identification
   problem due to the address and prefix sharing in service function
   chaining.  We have identified this problem in the use cases of the
   parental control service and offloading service in home networks and
   also some use cases in mobile networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-hiaps-hostid-in-sfc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-hiaps-hostid-in-sfc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/