Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-homenet-device-name-autoconf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 01:01:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Name Autoconfiguration for Internet of Things Devices
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-jeong-homenet-device-name-autoconf-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies an autoconfiguration scheme for DNS names of
   Internet of Things (IoT) devices, such as appliances and sensors.  By
   this scheme, the DNS name of an IoT device can be autoconfigured with
   the device's category and model in a network such as home network and
   office network.  This DNS name lets IoT users (e.g., home residents)
   easily identify each device for monitoring and remote-controlling it
   in the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-homenet-device-name-autoconf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-homenet-device-name-autoconf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jeong-homenet-device-name-autoconf-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/