Subject: I-D Action: draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:39:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Description for Authorization in Constrained Environments
        Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                          Goeran Selander
	Filename        : draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   We present a problem description for authentication and authorization
   in constrained-node networks, i.e. networks where some devices have
   severe constraints on memory, processing, power and communication
   bandwidth.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-problem-description/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/