Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-mptcp-nornet-experience-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 00:43:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPTCP Experiences in the NorNet Testbed
        Authors         : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Xing Zhou
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-mptcp-nornet-experience-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-31

Abstract:
   This document collects some experiences of Multi-Path TCP (MPTCP)
   evaluations in the NorNet testbed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-mptcp-nornet-experience/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-mptcp-nornet-experience-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/