Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-mpls-path-programming-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 00:33:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Service-Oriented MPLS Path Programming (MPP)
        Author          : Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-mpls-path-programming-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   Service-oriented MPLS programming is to provide customized service
   process based on flexible label combinations.  BGP will play an
   important role for MPLS path programming to allocate MPLS segment,
   download programmed MPLS path and the mapping of the service path to
   the transport path.  This document defines BGP extensions to support
   service-oriented MPLS path programming.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-mpls-path-programming/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-mpls-path-programming-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-idr-mpls-path-programming-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/