Subject: I-D Action: draft-deccio-domain-name-relationships-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:03:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Concepts for Domain Name Relationships
        Authors         : Casey Deccio
                          John Levine
	Filename        : draft-deccio-domain-name-relationships-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   Various Internet protocols and applications require some mechanism
   for identifying relationships between Domain Name System (DNS) names.
   In this document we provide examples of protocols and applications
   for which knowledge of these relationships is useful, if not
   required.  Further we discuss the various types of domain name
   relationships, review current needs and solutions, and identify
   considerations for solution sets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deccio-domain-name-relationships/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deccio-domain-name-relationships-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/