Subject: I-D Action: draft-nakajima-webpush-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 10:10:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement and Requirements for Emergency Notification using Web Push
        Author          : Hirotaka Nakajima
	Filename        : draft-nakajima-webpush-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   The Web Push protocol provides a means of delivering the events to
   clients based on the registration made by the application.  Also, the
   emergency alert notification system has been developed and deployed
   widely with mobile phones or smartphones, but has not deployed to
   Web-only devices.

   This document outlines various existing emergency alert notification
   system in other protocols and use cases with their requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nakajima-webpush-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nakajima-webpush-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/