Subject: I-D Action: draft-esale-mpls-ldp-node-frr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:09:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fast Reroute for Node Protection in LDP-based LSPs
        Authors         : Santosh Esale
                          Raveendra Torvi
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-esale-mpls-ldp-node-frr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-03-25

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures to support node protection for
   (unicast) Label Switched Paths(LSPs) established by LDP("Label
   Distribution Protocol"). In order to protect a node N, the Point of
   Local Repair (PLR) of N must discover the Merge Points(MPTs) of node
   N such that traffic can be redirected to them in case node N fails.
   Redirecting the traffic around the failed node N depends on existing
   point-to-point LSPs originated from the PLR to the MPTs while
   bypassing the protected node N.  The procedures described in this
   document are topology independent in a sense that they provide node
   protection in any topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-esale-mpls-ldp-node-frr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-esale-mpls-ldp-node-frr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/