Subject: I-D Action: draft-khc-spring-openflow-interworking-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:12:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPRING OpenFlow Interworking Requirements
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Hakki Cankaya
	Filename        : draft-khc-spring-openflow-interworking-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This draft reviews the use cases and lists the requirements for
   interworking (IW) between OpenFlow (OF) and Segment routing (SR).
   Although the details and specifics of IW depend on both the
   architecture and framework, there are some common requirements.  We
   specify those common requirements and show a simple architecture
   framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-khc-spring-openflow-interworking-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-khc-spring-openflow-interworking-req-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-khc-spring-openflow-interworking-req-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/