Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 18:24:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NFS Protocol Extension: Retrospect and Prospect
        Author          : David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension-02.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   This document surveys the processes by which the NFS protocol has
   been extended in the past, including all of the NFS major and minor
   versions.  A particular focus is on how the minor versioning model of
   NFSv4 has worked and what might be done to enhance version management
   within NFSv4.

   The work already done in the new NFSv4 version management document is
   summarized, and there is a discussion of further issues the working
   group will need to address in moving that work forward.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfs-extension-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/