Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-i2rs-yang-sff-dm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 21:44:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Protocol Independent Service Topology: SFF Forwarder
        Authors         : Zitao(Michael) Wang
                          Susan Hares
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Russ White
                          Qin Wu
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-wang-i2rs-yang-sff-dm-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Service Function Forward
   Topology.  This I2RS yang data model is part of the I2RS protocol
   independent topology set of data models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-i2rs-yang-sff-dm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-i2rs-yang-sff-dm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/