Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-scim-password-mgmt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 16:22:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM Password Management Extension
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Gregg Wilson
	Filename        : draft-hunt-scim-password-mgmt-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2015-03-29

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-Domain Identity Management (SCIM) specification
   is an HTTP based protocol that makes managing identities in multi-
   domain scenarios easier to support through a standardized services.
   SCIM provides extension points that enable new ResourceTypes and
   Schema Extensions to be defined.  This specification defines a set of
   password and account status extensions for managing passwords and
   password usage (e.g. failures) and other related session data.  The
   specification defines new ResourceTypes that enable management of
   passwords and account recovery functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-scim-password-mgmt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-scim-password-mgmt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/