Subject: I-D Action: draft-linus-trans-gossip-ct-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:04:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gossiping in CT
        Authors         : Linus Nordberg
                          Daniel Kahn Gillmor
	Filename        : draft-linus-trans-gossip-ct-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes two gossiping mechanisms for Certificate
   Transparency [RFC6962]; SCT feedback and STH gossip.  In order for
   HTTPS clients to share SCTs with CT auditors in a privacy-preserving
   manner they send SCTs to originating HTTP servers which in turn share
   the SCTs with CT auditors.  CT auditors and monitors share STHs among
   each other.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-linus-trans-gossip-ct/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-linus-trans-gossip-ct-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-linus-trans-gossip-ct-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/