Subject: I-D Action: draft-donovan-dime-drmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 08:47:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diameter Routing Message Priority
        Author          : Steve Donovan
	Filename        : draft-donovan-dime-drmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   When making routing and resource allocation decisions, Diameter nodes
   currently have no generic mechanism to determine the relative
   priority of Diameter requests.  This document defines a mechanism to
   allow Diameter endpoints to indicate the relative priority of
   Diameter requests/transactions/messages.  With this information
   Diameter nodes can factor the relative priority of
   requests/transactions/messages into routing, resource allocation and
   overload abatement decisions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-donovan-dime-drmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-donovan-dime-drmp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/