Subject: I-D Action: draft-mccallum-kitten-krb-service-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 09:55:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Kerberos Service Discovery using DNS
        Author          : Nathaniel McCallum
	Filename        : draft-mccallum-kitten-krb-service-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   This document proposes defines a new mechanism for discovering
   Kerberos services using DNS.  This new mechanism extends the
   mechanism already defined in Kerberos V5 [RFC4120] and has four
   goals.  First, reduce the number of DNS queries required to discover
   a Kerberos KDC.  Second, provide DNS administrators more control over
   client behavior.  Third, provide support for discovery of the MS-
   KKDCP transport.  Fourth, define a discovery procedure for Kerberos
   password services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mccallum-kitten-krb-service-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mccallum-kitten-krb-service-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/