Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-object-security-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:55:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : March 9, 2015
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-object-security-01.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This memo presents a scheme for data object security applicable to
   protection of payload of generic message formats as well as request
   and response messages of the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-object-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-object-security-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-object-security-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/