Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-ra-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 12:21:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 RA Options for Source Address Dependent Routing
        Author          : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-ra-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-03-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes the router advertisement extensions for source
   address dependent routing.  New Router Advertisement options are
   defined for configuring route prefixes and their corresponding source
   prefixes on the mobile or fixed nodes.  Using these options, an
   operator can easily configure nodes with multiple interfaces (or
   otherwise multi-homed) to enable them to select the routes to a
   destination.  Each option is defined together with definitions of
   host and router behaviors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-ra/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-ra-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/