Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 07:11:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource Certificate PKI (RPKI) Trust Anchor Locator
        Authors         : Geoff Huston
                          Samuel Weiler
                          George Michaelson
                          Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) for the Resource
   Certificate Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6490-bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/