Subject: I-D Action: draft-faltstrom-uri-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 10:31:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) DNS Resource Record
        Authors         : Patrik Faltstrom
                          Olaf Kolkman
	Filename        : draft-faltstrom-uri-13.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the already registered DNS resource record
   type called the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) RR, for publishing
   mappings from hostnames to URIs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faltstrom-uri/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-faltstrom-uri-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-faltstrom-uri-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/