Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 06:47:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NFSv4 migration: Implementation experience and spec issues to resolve
        Authors         : David Noveck
                          Piyush Shivam
                          Charles Lever
                          Bill Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-07.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-03-02

Abstract:
   The migration feature of NFSv4 provides for moving responsibility for
   a single filesystem from one server to another, without disruption to
   clients.  Recent implementation experience has shown problems in the
   existing specification for this feature.  This document discusses the
   issues which have arisen, explores the options available for curing
   the issues, and explains the choices made in updating the NFSv4.0 and
   NFSv4.1 specifications, to address migration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/