Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 09:03:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for MPLS-TE LSP Automatic Bandwidth Adjustment with stateful PCE
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Ravi Singh
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.
   The stateful PCE extensions provide stateful control of Multiprotocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE
   LSP) via PCEP, for a model where the PCC delegates control over one
   or more locally configured LSPs to the PCE.

   This document describes the automatic bandwidth adjustment of such
   LSPs under the Active Stateful PCE model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-auto-bandwidth-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/