Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 16:43:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Management Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : General Gap Analysis for Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Michael H. Behringer
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-03-03

Abstract:
   This document provides a problem statement and general gap analysis
   for an IP-based autonomic network that is mainly based on distributed
   network devices.  The document provides a background by reviewing the
   current status of autonomic aspects of IP networks and the extent to
   which current network management depends on centralisation and human
   administrators.  Finally the document outlines the general features
   missing from current network abilities that are needed in the ideal
   autonomic network concept.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-nmrg-an-gap-analysis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/