Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-cc-qq-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:18:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Qualifying Questions for a CoAP Advanced Congestion Control Scheme
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-cc-qq-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   CoAP (RFC7252) comes with a conservative base congestion control
   scheme.  Advanced congestion control schemes can be defined where
   better performance is desired for a certain area of application.

   This document is a strawman for a set of questions that could be used
   in qualifying a CoAP advanced congestion control scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-cc-qq/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-cc-qq-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-core-cc-qq-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/