Subject: I-D Action: draft-cazeaux-rtcweb-oauth-identity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 08:39:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional Use-cases and Requirements for WebRTC Identity Architecture
        Authors         : Victoria Beltran
                          Emmanuel Bertin
                          Stephane Cazeaux
	Filename        : draft-cazeaux-rtcweb-oauth-identity-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document discusses additional use-cases and requirements for the
   WebRTC identity architecture proposed by the RTCWEB working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cazeaux-rtcweb-oauth-identity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cazeaux-rtcweb-oauth-identity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/