Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:24:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Javascript Session Establishment Protocol
        Authors         : Justin Uberti
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-09.txt
	Pages           : 73
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanisms for allowing a Javascript
   application to control the signaling plane of a multimedia session
   via the interface specified in the W3C RTCPeerConnection API, and
   discusses how this relates to existing signaling protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-jsep-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/