Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-rtgwg-tunnel-policy-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 04:03:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Tunnel Policy
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Gang Yan
	Filename        : draft-li-rtgwg-tunnel-policy-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage tunnel policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtgwg-tunnel-policy-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-rtgwg-tunnel-policy-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/