Subject: I-D Action: draft-lam-teas-usage-info-model-net-topology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 16:35:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usage of IM for network topology to support TE Topology YANG Module Development
        Authors         : Kam Lam
                          Eve Varma
                          Paul Doolan
                          Nigel Davis
                          Bernd Zeuner
                          Malcolm Betts
                          Italo Busi
                          Scott Mansfield
	Filename        : draft-lam-teas-usage-info-model-net-topology-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   The benefits of using a common Information Model (IM) as a foundation
   for deriving purpose and protocol specific interfaces, particularly
   for complex networking domains, has been described in draft-betts-
   netmod-framework-data-schema-uml.  This draft describes an existing
   information model relevant to Network Topology ([ONF Liaison] and
   illustrates how it can be used to help ensure the consistency and
   completeness of the YANG data model for TE topologies solutions work
   in TEAS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lam-teas-usage-info-model-net-topology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lam-teas-usage-info-model-net-topology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/