Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-scim-notify-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 13:09:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM Event Notification
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Morteza Ansari
                          Ian Glazer
	Filename        : draft-hunt-scim-notify-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-Domain Identity Management (SCIM) specification
   is an HTTP based protocol that makes managing identities in multi-
   domain scenarios easier to support through a standardized HTTP
   service.

   In a SCIM environment, changes to resources may be requested by
   multiple parties.  As time goes by an interested subscriber may wish
   to be informed about resource state changes that are occurring at the
   SCIM service provider.  This specification defines a hub notification
   service that can be used to publish and distribute events to
   interested registered subscribers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-scim-notify/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-scim-notify-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/