Subject: I-D Action: draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 12:29:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for Network Address Translators (NAT)
        Authors         : Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib-03.txt
	Pages           : 83
	Date            : 2015-03-24

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for devices implementing the Network Address Translator (NAT)
   function.  The new MIB module defined in this document, NATV2-MIB, is
   intended to replace module NAT-MIB (RFC 4008).  NATV2-MIB is not
   backwards compatible with NAT-MIB, for reasons given in the text of
   this document.  A companion document deprecates all objects in NAT-
   MIB.  NATV2-MIB can be used for monitoring of NAT instances on a
   device capable of NAT function.  Compliance levels are defined for
   three application scenarios: basic NAT, pooled NAT, and carrier-grade
   NAT (CGN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perrault-behave-natv2-mib-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/