Subject: I-D Action: draft-campbell-dime-load-considerations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 07:05:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architectural Considerations for Diameter Load Information
        Authors         : Ben Campbell
                          Steve Donovan
                          Jean-Jacques Trottin
	Filename        : draft-campbell-dime-load-considerations-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   RFC 7068 describes requirements for Overload Control in Diameter.
   This includes a requirement to allow Diameter nodes to send "load"
   information, even when the node is not overloaded.  The Diameter
   Overload Information Conveyance (DOIC) solution describes a mechanism
   meeting most of the requirements, but does not currently include the
   ability to send load information.  This document explores some
   architectural considerations for a mechanism to send Diameter load
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campbell-dime-load-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-dime-load-considerations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-campbell-dime-load-considerations-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/