Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 11:32:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IANA Allocation Procedures for OTN Signal Type Subregistry to the GMPLS Signaling Parameters Registry
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Antonello Bonfanti
                          Matt Hartley
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
IANA has defined an "OTN Signal Type" subregistry to the
"Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Signaling
Parameters" registry. This draft proposes changes to the OTN Signal
Type subregistry to include Specification Required policies, as
defined in [RFC5226].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-otn-signal-type-subregistry-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/