Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-support-reneg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 09:13:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Renegotiation Support Extension to HTTP/2
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-bishop-support-reneg-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-24

Abstract:
   The HTTP/2 spec requires that TLS renegotiation not be employed when
   the negotiated application protocol is HTTP/2.  This document defines
   an extension to HTTP/2 which permits renegotiation to be employed by
   peers which mutually consent to do so, while allowing peers to
   understand whether renegotiation is permitted before attempting it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-support-reneg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-support-reneg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/