Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-sha-uris-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:41:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URI Schemes for SHA-1 and SHA-256
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-sha-uris-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document registers Uniform Resource Indicator schemes for use
   with certain Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA) functions, namely SHA-1 and
   SHA-256. The purpose is to identify data streams in a simple, "drop-
   in" way within the URI infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-sha-uris/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-sha-uris-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/