Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 13:20:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requiremnets for the extension of the MLD proxy functionality to support multiple upstream interfaces
        Authors         : Luis M. Contreras
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-contreras-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-07

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to define the requirements for a MLD
   proxy with multiple interfaces covering a variety of applicability
   scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-contreras-pim-multiple-upstreams-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/