Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 08:23:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the System for Cross-domain Identity Management Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SCIM Use Cases
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Anthony Nadalin
                          Kepeng LI
                          Zachary Zeltsan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   This document lists the user scenarios and use cases of System for
   Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-scim-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-scim-use-cases-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/