Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 11:30:51 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : WebRTC Video Processing and Codec Requirements

    Author(s)     : A. Roach
    Filename      : draft-ietf-rtcweb-video
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : 2015-03-19 
    
   This specification provides the requirements and considerations for
   WebRTC applications to send and receive video across a network.  It
   specifies the video processing that is required, as well as video
   codecs and their parameters.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtcweb-video-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.