Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-6tisch-idevid-cert-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 11:57:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : X509.v3 certificate extension for authorization of device ownership
        Author          : Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-6tisch-idevid-cert-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-26

Abstract:
   This document details an X.509 extension to provide authorization and
   indication of ownership of a constrained device containing 802.1AR
   IDevID.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-6tisch-idevid-cert/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-6tisch-idevid-cert-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-6tisch-idevid-cert-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/