Subject: I-D Action: draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 08:34:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integrated Security with Access Network Use Case
        Authors         : Ke Wang
                          Xiaojun Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   In traditional telecommunication system, operators usually provide
   general and limited security protection service for users during
   access (e.g. AKA in 3G/4G network). Now, with the development of
   network virtualization technology and data center, physical network
   devices can be replaced by network function softwares which are
   running on virtual machines and the network function can be flexible
   and elastic. Operators can provide users with more security services.
   So this interfaces between operator's network and users are highly
   desired.  These interfaces will be used to request/achieve (Virtual)
   Network Security Functions from operator's network. This draft
   describes use cases for using the interface in operator's network
   environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/