Subject: I-D Action: draft-chattopadhyay-sdnrg-multi-party-sdn-trust-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 05:28:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-party Multi-Domain Trust Architecture Recommendations for SDN Deployment in Carrier Network
        Authors         : Saurabh Chattopadhyay
                          Kaushik Datta
	Filename        : draft-chattopadhyay-sdnrg-multi-party-sdn-trust-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-03-27

Abstract:
   This draft analyzes implementation methodologies for addressing the
   security requirements of SDN adopted network architecture through
   Public Key Infrastructure. The draft analyzes the relevant design
   patterns of PKI based Trust Models to address the challenges faced
   during SDN Adoption. And, the draft defines the considerations for
   setting up a Trust Relationship Management framework suitable for PKI
   based SDN integrated environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chattopadhyay-sdnrg-multi-party-sdn-trust/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chattopadhyay-sdnrg-multi-party-sdn-trust-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/