Subject: I-D Action: draft-rhansen-sidr-rfc6487bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:56:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Profile for X.509 PKIX Resource Certificates
        Authors         : Geoff Huston
                          George Michaelson
                          Robert Loomans
                          Andrew Lee Newton
                          Richard Hansen
	Filename        : draft-rhansen-sidr-rfc6487bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a standard profile for X.509 certificates for
   the purpose of supporting validation of assertions of "right-of-use"
   of Internet Number Resources (INRs).  The certificates issued under
   this profile are used to convey the issuer's authorization of the
   subject to be regarded as the current holder of a "right-of-use" of
   the INRs that are described in the certificate.  This document
   contains the normative specification of Certificate and Certificate
   Revocation List (CRL) syntax in the Resource Public Key
   Infrastructure (RPKI).  This document also specifies profiles for the
   format of certificate requests and specifies the Relying Party RPKI
   certificate path validation procedure.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6487.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rhansen-sidr-rfc6487bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rhansen-sidr-rfc6487bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/