Subject: I-D Action: draft-krishnan-6man-maxra-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 14:32:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Support for adjustable maximum router lifetimes per-link
        Authors         : Suresh Krishnan
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Samita Chakrabarti
                          Erik Nordmark
                          Andrew Yourtchenko
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-6man-maxra-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   The neighbor discovery protocol specifies the maximum time allowed
   between sending unsolicited multicast Router Advertisements from a
   router interface as well as the maximum router lifetime.  It also
   allows the limits to be overridden by link-layer specific documents.
   This document allows for overriding these values on a per-link basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-6man-maxra/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krishnan-6man-maxra-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-krishnan-6man-maxra-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/