Subject: I-D Action: draft-yhkim-dmm-enhanced-anchoring-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:14:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Mobility Anchoring in Distributed Mobility Management
        Authors         : Younghan Kim
                          Seil Jeon
	Filename        : draft-yhkim-dmm-enhanced-anchoring-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   This document presents a new perspective for the solution design of
   enhanced mobility anchoring in a distributed mobility management
   deployment. Based on the definition of anchor function, location
   management function, and forwarding management function in RFC7429,
   we propose four cases of distributed deployment models and
   enhanced anchoring models over them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yhkim-dmm-enhanced-anchoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yhkim-dmm-enhanced-anchoring-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yhkim-dmm-enhanced-anchoring-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/