Subject: I-D Action: draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 14:38:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE) for Network Virtualization Overlay
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes network virtualization encapsulation scheme
   by use of generic UDP encapsulation (GUE) [GUE]. It specifies the
   required fields in GUE optional fields for network virtualization
   encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/