Subject: I-D Action: draft-ww-sfc-control-plane-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 20:14:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining (SFC) Control Plane Achitecture
        Authors         : Hongyu Li
                          Qin Wu
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Walter Haeffner
                          Seungik Lee
                          Ron Parker
	Filename        : draft-ww-sfc-control-plane-04.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines the control plane architecture which include
   control plane components and interface between control plane
   component and data plane component.  This document further describes
   how Service Functions Chains are structured and how Service Function
   Chaining path is provisioned and setup.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ww-sfc-control-plane/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ww-sfc-control-plane-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ww-sfc-control-plane-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/