Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 00:39:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Ethernet-Tree (E-Tree) Support in Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS)
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Lucy Yong
                          Manuel Paul
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-03-31

Abstract:
   A generic Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) solution is specified
   for Ethernet-Tree (E-Tree) services which uses VLANs to indicate
   root or leaf traffic. A VPLS Provider Edge (PE) model is illustrated
   as an example for the solution. In the solution, E-Tree VPLS PEs are
   interconnected by PWs which carry the VLAN indicating the E-Tree
   attribute, the MAC address based Ethernet forwarding engine and the
   PW work in the same way as before. A signaling mechanism for E-Tree
   capability and VLAN mapping negotiation is further described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/