Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-spring-bw-guaranteed-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 23:24:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bandwidth-Guaranteed Segment Routing
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Nan Wu
	Filename        : draft-li-spring-bw-guaranteed-sr-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   The document proposes the bandwidth-guaranteed segment for the
   segment routing which can be used to provide the bandwidth-guaranteed
   segment routing path to satisfy the QoS requirement of the service.
   Accordingly the forwarding mechanisms and the procedures of the
   control plane are explained for the bandwidth-guaranteed segment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-spring-bw-guaranteed-sr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-spring-bw-guaranteed-sr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/