Subject: I-D Action: draft-pthatcher-avtext-esid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:00:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encoded Stream ID Header Extension
        Author          : Peter Thatcher
	Filename        : draft-pthatcher-avtext-esid-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a new RTP Header Extension and SDES item for an
   Encoded Stream ID or "ESID" which can be used for either identifying
   Encoded Streams or for extending RTP Payload Types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pthatcher-avtext-esid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pthatcher-avtext-esid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/