Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-dhc-dhcp4o6-bulk-active-leasequery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 05:39:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCP4o6 Bulk and Active Leasequery
        Authors         : Yong Cui
                          ZiLong Liu
                          Cong Liu
                          Yiu L. Lee
	Filename        : draft-cui-dhc-dhcp4o6-bulk-active-leasequery-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   As networks migrate towards IPv6, some entities still have the
   requirement for IPv4 configuration.  DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 [RFC7341]
   provides a mechanism for obtaining IPv4 configuration information
   dynamically in IPv6 networks.  DHCPv4/DHCPv6 Bulk Leasequery and
   Active Leasequery allow a client to get DHCP address binding
   information data in bulk transfer or in real-time via TCP.  This
   document describes an extension of DHCPv6 Bulk and Active Leasequery
   that provides a mechanism to get DHCPv4 over DHCPv6 lease
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-dhc-dhcp4o6-bulk-active-leasequery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-dhc-dhcp4o6-bulk-active-leasequery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cui-dhc-dhcp4o6-bulk-active-leasequery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/