Subject: I-D Action: draft-mihaly-tp-flexibility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 05:55:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flexibility of Transport Layer Protocols: Use Cases
        Authors         : Attila Mihaly
                          Lars Westberg
                          Robert Skog
	Filename        : draft-mihaly-tp-flexibility-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   This document argues for increasing the flexibility of the transport
   layer protocols to be possible to tailor the transport protocols to
   different needs (today and tomorrow) of different applications and
   access networks. We discuss various use cases to show that there is
   a need for transport protocol flexibility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mihaly-tp-flexibility/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mihaly-tp-flexibility-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/