Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6439bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 20:43:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL: Appointed Forwarders
        Authors         : Donald Eastlake
                          Yizhou Li
                          Mohammad Umair
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Fangwei Hu
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6439bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   TRILL supports multi-access LAN (Local Area Network) links that can
   have multiple end stations and TRILL switches attached.  Where
   multiple TRILL switches are attached to a link, native traffic to and
   from end stations on that link is handled by a subset of those TRILL
   switches called "Appointed Forwarders", with the intent that native
   traffic in each VLAN be handled by at most one TRILL switch.  This
   document clarifies and updates the Appointed Forwarder mechanism. It
   updates RFC 6325 and obsoletes RFC 6439.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6439bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-trill-rfc6439bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/