Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-klensin-idna-5892upd-unicode70-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 12:43:34 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : IDNA Update for Unicode 7.0.0

    Author(s)     : J. Klensin, et al
    Filename      : draft-klensin-idna-5892upd-unicode70
    Pages         : 29 
    Date          : 2015-03-11 
    
   The current version of the IDNA specifications anticipated that each
   new version of Unicode would be reviewed to verify that no changes
   had been introduced that required adjustments to the set of rules
   and, in particular, whether new exceptions or backward compatibility
   adjustments were needed.  The review for Unicode 7.0.0 first
   identified a potentially problematic new code point and then a much
   more general and difficult issue with Unicode normalization.  This
   specification discusses those issues and proposes updates to IDNA
   and, potentially, the way the IETF handles comparison of identifiers
   more generally, especially when there is no associated language or
   language identification.  It also applies an editorial clarification
   to RFC 5892 that was the subject of an earlier erratum and updates
   RFC 5894 to point to the issues involved.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-klensin-idna-5892upd-unicode70-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.