Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:56:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP): Address Format
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-19.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines the address format for the Extensible Messaging
   and Presence Protocol (XMPP), including support for code points
   outside the ASCII range.  This document obsoletes RFC 6122.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-6122bis-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/