Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-multilevel-single-nickname-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 04:18:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Single Area Border RBridge Nickname for TRILL Multilevel
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          Radia Perlman
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-multilevel-single-nickname-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   A major issue in multilevel TRILL is how to manage RBridge nicknames.
   In this document, the area border RBridge uses a single nickname in
   both Level 1 and Level 2. RBridges in Level 2 must obtain unique
   nicknames but RBridges in different Level 1 areas may have the same
   nicknames.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trill-multilevel-single-nickname/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trill-multilevel-single-nickname-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/