Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 08:50:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DiffServ interconnection classes and practice
        Authors         : Ruediger Geib
                          David L. Black
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document proposes a limited set of DiffServ PHBs and codepoints
   to be applied at (inter)connections of two separately administered
   and operated networks.  Many network providers operate MPLS using
   Treatment Aggregates for traffic marked with different DiffServ PHBs,
   and use MPLS for interconnection with other networks.  This document
   offers a simple interconnection approach that may simplify operation
   of DiffServ for network interconnection among providers that use
   MPLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-diffserv-intercon-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/