Subject: I-D Action: draft-kini-i2rs-fb-rib-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:45:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Filter-Based RIB Information Model
        Authors         : Sriganesh Kini
                          Susan Hares
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Ram Krishnan
                          Qin Wu
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-kini-i2rs-fb-rib-info-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines an information model I2RS Filter based RIB
   (Routing information Model).  Filter based forwarding matches fields
   in the IP header plus other higher layer packet information.  These
   matches may be ordered.  Matches may contain actions which could
   impact forward, such as setting a nexthop.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kini-i2rs-fb-rib-info-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kini-i2rs-fb-rib-info-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/