Subject: I-D Action: draft-truong-icnrg-ndn-osn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 02:42:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Named data networking for social network content delivery
        Authors         : Patrick Truong
                          Klaus Satzke
                          Bertrand Mathieu
                          Emile Stephan
	Filename        : draft-truong-icnrg-ndn-osn-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
  Online Social Networking (OSN) applications have attracted millions
  of people over the last few years. Their traffic represents a large
  part of the traffic of the Internet. For instance, Facebook
  represents near 25 percent of the Internet traffic [14][15], and a
  part of this traffic is exchanged amongst groups of end-users which
  are located in the same geographic area. In this document, we
  introduce a Named Data Networking (NDN) architecture to improve the
  delivery of OSNs contents requested by end-users in the
  neighbourhood of the publishers: Having the knowledge of the social
  network graph and the end-users network location, a SDN-based NDN
  controller dynamically configures the NDN routers to route the
  interest requests directly between the end-users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-truong-icnrg-ndn-osn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-truong-icnrg-ndn-osn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/