Subject: I-D Action: draft-chandra-mpls-enhanced-frr-bypass-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 19:32:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Refresh Interval Independent FRR Facility Protection
        Authors         : Chandra Ramachandran
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Ina Minei
                          Ebben Aries
                          Dante Pacella
	Filename        : draft-chandra-mpls-enhanced-frr-bypass-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
    This document defines RSVP-TE extensions to facilitate refresh-
    interval independent FRR facility protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chandra-mpls-enhanced-frr-bypass/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chandra-mpls-enhanced-frr-bypass-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chandra-mpls-enhanced-frr-bypass-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/