Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-core-patch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 03:18:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Patch Method for Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Anuj Sehgal
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-core-patch-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   Several applications (for example see [I-D.vanderstok-core-comi])
   which extend the Constrained Application Protocol [RFC7252] (CoAP)
   need to perform partial resource modifications.  The existing CoAP
   PUT method only allows a complete replacement of a resource.  This
   proposal adds a new CoAP method, PATCH, to modify an existing CoAP
   resource partially.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-patch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-patch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/