Subject: I-D Action: draft-jesske-dispatch-forking-answer-correlation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 03:00:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Correlation of multiple responses of forked INVITES in Back to Back User Agents
        Author          : Roland Jesske
	Filename        : draft-jesske-dispatch-forking-answer-correlation-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-03-03

Abstract:
   This document describe the scenarios where multiples early dialogs
   can be created.  The main use case is based on forking.  But also
   forwarding of SIP Invites and other applications may create early
   dialogs.  The scenarios shown describe how a correlation/multiplexing
   of multiple early dialogs caused by forked or forwarded INVITEs in
   Back to Back User Agents can apply.  Existing RFC's are analyzed how
   forking is described and points to facts which may be taken in to
   consideration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jesske-dispatch-forking-answer-correlation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jesske-dispatch-forking-answer-correlation-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jesske-dispatch-forking-answer-correlation-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/