Subject: I-D Action: draft-meng-sfc-broadband-usecases-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 06:52:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : service function chain Use Cases in Broadband
        Authors         : Xie Chongfeng
                          Sun Qiong
                          Wei Meng
                          Cui Wang
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-meng-sfc-broadband-usecases-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document discusses about service function chain use cases in
   different scenarios of broadband network.  The document provides
   analysis of different solutions and also describes the feasible
   deployment scenarios corresponding to each solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-meng-sfc-broadband-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-meng-sfc-broadband-usecases-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-meng-sfc-broadband-usecases-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/