Subject: I-D Action: draft-yiu-dhc-dhcpv6-sa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 21:59:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Access Mechanism for DHCPv6
        Authors         : Yiu L. Lee
                          Yong Cui
                          ZiLong Liu
                          Linhui Sun
	Filename        : draft-yiu-dhc-dhcpv6-sa-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   DHCPv6 [RFC3315] provides configuration parameters such as IPv6
   network addresses for hosts.  The unencrypted nature and use of
   various identifiers make its privacy and security become more
   vulnerable.  With appropriate protection mechanisms, the privacy and
   security can be improved to some extent.  This document specifies
   such a mechanism that builds a trusted relationship between DHCPv6
   clients and servers before solicitation.  The mechanism enables a
   valid client to find and access the legitimate server or reject and
   blacklist a rogue server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yiu-dhc-dhcpv6-sa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yiu-dhc-dhcpv6-sa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/