Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmer-rmcat-transport-wide-cc-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 09:55:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Extensions for Transport-wide Congestion Control
        Authors         : Stefan Holmer
                          Magnus Flodman
                          Erik Sprang
	Filename        : draft-holmer-rmcat-transport-wide-cc-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document proposes an RTP header extension and an RTCP message
   for use in congestion control algorithms for RTP-based media flows.
   It adds transport-wide packet sequence numbers and corresponding
   feedback message so that congestion control can be performed on a
   transport level at the send-side, while keeping the receiver dumb.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmer-rmcat-transport-wide-cc-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmer-rmcat-transport-wide-cc-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/