Subject: I-D Action: draft-mallette-opsawg-cabledevice-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:18:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cable Device Management Information Base for Data-Over-Cable Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS) Compliant Cable Modems and Cable Modem Termination Systems
        Authors         : Marek Hajduczenia
                          Steve Burroughs
                          Edwin Mallette
	Filename        : draft-mallette-opsawg-cabledevice-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 93
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines a basic set of managed objects for Simple
   Network Management Protocol (SNMP)-based management of Data Over
   Cable Service Interface Specification (DOCSIS)-compliant Cable Modems
   (CM), Cable Modem Termination Systems (CMTS), DOCSIS Provisioning of
   EPON (DPoE) virtual Cable Modems (vCM), and DPoE Systems.

   This memo obsoletes RFC 4639.

RFC 4639                DOCSIS Cable Device MIB            December 2006

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mallette-opsawg-cabledevice-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mallette-opsawg-cabledevice-mib-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/