Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-i2rs-network-inventory-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 22:48:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Data Model for Network Inventories
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-dong-i2rs-network-inventory-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-03-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for network inventories.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-i2rs-network-inventory/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-i2rs-network-inventory-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/