Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 08:48:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Overload Rate Control
        Authors         : Steve Donovan
                          Eric Noel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   This specification documents an extension to the Diameter Overload
   Indication Conveyance (DOIC) base solution.  This extension adds a
   new overload control abatement algorithm.  This abatement algorithm
   allows for a DOIC reporting node to specify a maximum rate at which a
   DOIC reacting node sends Diameter requests to the DOIC reporting
   node.

Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-doic-rate-control-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/