Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:04:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Test Cases for Evaluating RMCAT Proposals
        Authors         : Zaheduzzaman Sarker
                          Varun Singh
                          Xiaoqing Zhu
                          Michael A. Ramalho
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test-01.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   The Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) is used to transmit media in
   multimedia telephony applications, these applications are typically
   required to implement congestion control.  The RMCAT working group is
   currently working on candidate algorithms for such interactive real-
   time multimedia applications.  This document describes the test cases
   to be used in the performance evaluation of those candidate
   algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-eval-test-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/