Subject: I-D Action: draft-sood-6man-nd-signalling-n-dad-test-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 14:37:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Test result analysis of IPv6 Neighbor Discovery in a simple Wireless network
        Author          : Ankur Sood
	Filename        : draft-sood-6man-nd-signalling-n-dad-test-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   IPv6 WG is looking into various Neighbor Discovery (ND) optimization
   techniques.  This document describes several test cases and test
   results on IPv6 ND number of messages, power usages using simple WiFi
   configuration and wireless phones as hosts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sood-6man-nd-signalling-n-dad-test/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sood-6man-nd-signalling-n-dad-test-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/