Subject: I-D Action: draft-mrw-homenet-rtg-comparison-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 03:18:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Homenet IS-IS and Babel Comparison
        Authors         : Margaret Wasserman
                          Christian E. Hopps
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-mrw-homenet-rtg-comparison-02.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   This document is intended to provide information to members of the
   IETF Home Networks Working Group (Homenet WG), so that we can make an
   informed decision regarding which routing protocol to use in home
   networks.  The routing protocols compared in this document are: The
   Babel Routing Protocol (Babel) and The Intermediate System to
   Intermediate System Intra-Domain Routing Protocol (IS-IS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mrw-homenet-rtg-comparison/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mrw-homenet-rtg-comparison-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mrw-homenet-rtg-comparison-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/