Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-gue-encap-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 07:38:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulation Considerations for GUE
        Authors         : Tom Herbert
                          Lucy Yong
                          Osama Zia
	Filename        : draft-herbert-gue-encap-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-03-24

Abstract:
   This document provides a description of how Generic UDP Encapsulation
   addresses the encapsulation considerations that are described in the
   "Encapsulation Considerations" Internet Draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-gue-encap-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-gue-encap-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/