Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 22:36:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Observations on IPv6 EH Filtering in the Real World
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          J. Linkova
                          Tim Chown
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
	Filename        : draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   This document presents real-world data regarding the extent to which
   packets with IPv6 extension headers are filtered in the Internet (as
   measured in August 2014), and where in the network such filtering
   occurs.  The aforementioned results serve as a problem statement that
   is expected to trigger operational advice on the filtering of IPv6
   packets carrying IPv6 Extension Headers, so that the situation
   improves over time.  This document also explains how the
   aforementioned results were obtained, such that the corresponding
   measurements can be reproduced by other members of the community.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-in-real-world-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/