Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-spring-multi-topology-segment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 23:23:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-Topology (MT) Segment in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Nan Wu
	Filename        : draft-li-spring-multi-topology-segment-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   Multi-Topologies (MTs) can be used for computing different paths for
   unicast traffic, multicast traffic, different classes of service
   based on flexible criteria, or an in-band network management
   topology.  This document proposes the multi-topology segment for
   segment routing.  MRT FRR using multi-topology segment is described
   as the use case to explains the procedures of the forwarding plane
   and the control plane for multi-topology segment..

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-spring-multi-topology-segment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-spring-multi-topology-segment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/