Subject: I-D Action: draft-he-6lo-analysis-iot-sbootstrapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 11:52:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IoT Security Bootstrapping: Survey and Design Considerations
        Authors         : Ana(Danping) He
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-he-6lo-analysis-iot-sbootstrapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document presents the importance of security bootstrapping for
   IoT networks, analyzes the state-of-the-art works in standard
   organizations and discusses what should be considered when designing
   the secure bootstrapping mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-he-6lo-analysis-iot-sbootstrapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-he-6lo-analysis-iot-sbootstrapping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/