Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-iccrg-throughput-based-cwnd-increasing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 07:09:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Increasing TCP's CWND based on Throughput
        Author          : Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-you-iccrg-throughput-based-cwnd-increasing-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   With 4K technology, we can get more details compared to traditional
   HD screens of the same size.  However, 4K content increases the
   demand for higher network throughput, which poses a big challenge for
   delivering 4K content by TCP.  This document proposes a target
   throughput based method for increasing TCP's congestion window
   (cwnd).  Experimental results show that the proposed method can reach
   the required throughput much more rapidly than traditional TCP
   congestion algorithms, such as Reno, Cubic.  Moreover, this method
   prevents cwnd from increasing when cwnd reaching to the required
   throughput.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-iccrg-throughput-based-cwnd-increasing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-iccrg-throughput-based-cwnd-increasing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/