Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-clarifications-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 08:30:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Clarifications for the use of REFER with RFC6665
        Authors         : Robert Sparks
                          Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-clarifications-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-03-03

Abstract:
   The SIP REFER method relies on the SIP-Specific Event Notification
   Framework.  That framework was revised by RFC6665.  This document
   highlights the implications of the requirement changes in RFC6665,
   and updates the definition of the REFER method, RFC3515, to clarify
   and disambiguate the impact of those changes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-clarifications/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-clarifications-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sipcore-refer-clarifications-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/