Subject: I-D Action: draft-barth-homenet-incremental-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 06:45:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Incremental Deployment of HNCP and IGPs in home networks
        Author          : Steven Barth
	Filename        : draft-barth-homenet-incremental-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes an incremental approach towards deploying
   HNCP and routing protocols in home networks.  Its aim is to provide a
   minimal, forward-compatible transitional extension to HNCP to promote
   testing, deployment and adoption of homenet technology while the IGP
   decision and standardization process is not yet finalized.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barth-homenet-incremental-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barth-homenet-incremental-deployment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/