Subject: I-D Action: draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:06:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tetrys, an On-the-Fly Network Coding protocol
        Authors         : Jonathan Detchart
                          Emmanuel Lochin
                          Jerome Lacan
                          Vincent Roca
	Filename        : draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes Tetrys, an On-The-Fly Network Coding (NC)
   protocol that can be used to transport delay and loss sensitive data
   over a lossy network.  Tetrys can recover from erasures within a RTT-
   independent delay, thanks to the transmission of coded packets
   (redundancy).  It can be used for both unicast, multicast and anycast
   communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-detchart-nwcrg-tetrys-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/