Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-rtg-key-table-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 14:14:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for RFC 7210 Key Table
        Author          : I. Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-rtg-key-table-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model to describe the key table
   defined in RFC 7210.  The data model defined in this document
   augments the existing key-chain model with additional key attributes
   specified in RFC 7210.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-rtg-key-table-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-rtg-key-table-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/