Subject: I-D Action: draft-shaio-manet-common-l3-interface-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 09:27:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Common Layer 3 Interface for MANET
        Authors         : Jack Shaio
                          Caleb Lo
                          Don Broderick
	Filename        : draft-shaio-manet-common-l3-interface-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-03-26

Abstract:
   This paper presents an approach that allows an algorithm to choose IP
   routing peers intelligently among the nodes in a MANET but does not
   involve any modifications to existing IP routing protocols. In
   addition, our approach works as a pure interface between (any) MANET
   radio terminal and any IP router, so nodes using our interface
   interoperate with nodes that do not use this interface or with nodes
   using different algorithms to select routing peers. This interface
   was prototyped and this paper includes test results for two different
   mobility patterns on a mobile network using OLSR for MANET routing
   and OSPFv2 for IP routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shaio-manet-common-l3-interface/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shaio-manet-common-l3-interface-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shaio-manet-common-l3-interface-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/