Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-rtgwg-flowspec-cfg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 01:04:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Flow Specification
        Authors         : Nan Wu
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-wu-rtgwg-flowspec-cfg-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Flow Specification
   implementations.  The data model includes configuration data and
   state data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-rtgwg-flowspec-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-rtgwg-flowspec-cfg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/