Subject: I-D Action: draft-seedorf-icn-wot-selfcertifying-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 05:24:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Binding Self-certifying Names to Real-World Identities with a Web-of- Trust
        Author          : Jan Seedorf
	Filename        : draft-seedorf-icn-wot-selfcertifying-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   Self-certifying names are one way of binding a given public key to a
   certain name in Information Centric Networking.  However, an
   additional binding of a self-certifying name to a Real-World identity
   is needed in most cases, so that a recipient of some information
   cannot only verify that the publisher was in possession of the
   correct corressponding private key for the requested name, but that
   in addition the name itself is the intended one.  This draft
   specifies how such a binding of Real-World identities with self-
   certifying ICN names can be done, taking existing IETF specifications
   into account.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seedorf-icn-wot-selfcertifying/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seedorf-icn-wot-selfcertifying-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seedorf-icn-wot-selfcertifying-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/