Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 01:31:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Security Services based on Software-Defined Networking
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Hyoungshick Kim
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   This document provides requirements for security services based on
   Software-Defined Networking (SDN) with two representative use cases:
   (i) centralized firewall system and (ii) centralized DDoS-attack
   mitigation system.  For the centralized firewall system, this
   document raises challenging issues in existing firewalls and proposes
   a solution for such challenges with a use case of the centralized
   firewall system based on SDN.  For the centralized DDoS-attack
   mitigation system, this document also raises challenging issues in
   existing DDoS-attack mitigation techniques and proposes a solution
   for such challenges with a use case of the centralized DDoS-attack
   mitigation system based on SDN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/