Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 07:55:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Link Management Protocol Extensions for Grid Property Negotiation
        Authors         : Xihua Fu
                          Guoying Zhang
                          Yao Li
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Yu Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   ITU-T [G.694.1] introduces the flexible-grid DWDM technique, which
   provides a new tool that operators can implement to provide a higher
   degree of network optimization than is possible with fixed-grid
   systems.  This document describes the extensions to the Link
   Management Protocol (LMP) to negotiate link grid property between the
   adjacent DWDM nodes before the link is brought up.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-grid-property-lmp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/