Subject: I-D Action: draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-prefix-sid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:48:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Prefix-SID extensions for BGP-LU
        Author          : Hannes Gredler
	Filename        : draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-prefix-sid-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   The MPLS source routing paradigm provides path control for both
   intra- and inter- Autonomous System (AS) traffic.  In most MPLS
   deployments the ingress of a MPLS tunnel is an IP router.
   Availability of MPLS forwarding stacks for host operating systems is
   extending the MPLS perimeter to Hypervisors and Servers.  Recent Data
   Center designs are using an IGP-less routing paradigm based on
   massive ECMP multi path using external BGP.  This documents outlines
   how Hypervisors and Servers may interact with the MPLS control- and
   data plane using extensions to the BGP labeled unicast protocol (BGP-
   LU).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-prefix-sid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-prefix-sid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/