Subject: I-D Action: draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 08:21:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proposal for research on human rights protocol considerations
        Authors         : Avri Doria
                          Niels ten Oever
                          Joana Varon
	Filename        : draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   Work has been done on privacy issues that should be considered when
   creating an Internet protocol.  This draft suggests that similar
   considerations may apply for other human rights such as freedom of
   expression or freedom of association.  A proposal is made for work in
   the IRTF researching the possible connections between human rights
   and Internet standards and protocols.  The goal is to create an
   informational RFC concerning human rights protocol considerations.

   Discussion on this draft at: [email-masked]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doria-hrpc-proposal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-doria-hrpc-proposal-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/