Subject: I-D Action: draft-nordmark-6man-dad-approaches-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 16:33:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Possible approaches to make DAD more robust and/or efficient
        Author          : Erik Nordmark
	Filename        : draft-nordmark-6man-dad-approaches-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   This outlines possible approaches to solve the issues around IPv6
   Duplicate Address Detection robustness and/or efficiency which are
   specified in the "DAD issues" dradft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nordmark-6man-dad-approaches/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nordmark-6man-dad-approaches-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/