Subject: I-D Action: draft-johansson-rmcat-scream-cc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 05:34:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Self-Clocked Rate Adaptation for Multimedia
        Authors         : Ingemar Johansson
                          Zaheduzzaman Sarker
	Filename        : draft-johansson-rmcat-scream-cc-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2015-03-02

Abstract:
   This memo describes a rate adaptation algorithm for conversational
   video services.  The solution conforms to the packet conservation
   principle and uses a hybrid loss and delay based congestion control
   algorithm.  The algorithm is evaluated over both simulated Internet
   bottleneck scenarios as well as in a LTE (Long Term Evolution) system
   simulator and is shown to achieve both low latency and high video
   throughput in these scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-rmcat-scream-cc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-rmcat-scream-cc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-johansson-rmcat-scream-cc-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/