Subject: I-D Action: draft-gunther-detnet-proaudio-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 08:18:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking Professional Audio Requirements
        Authors         : Craig Gunther
                          Ethan Grossman
	Filename        : draft-gunther-detnet-proaudio-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-03-31

Abstract:
   This draft documents the needs in the professional audio and video
   industry to establish multi-hop paths and optional redundant paths
   for characterized flows with deterministic properties.  In this
   context deterministic implies that streams can be established which
   provide guaranteed bandwidth and latency which can be established
   from a Layer 3 (IP) interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gunther-detnet-proaudio-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gunther-detnet-proaudio-req-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gunther-detnet-proaudio-req-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/