Subject: I-D Action: draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-mitigation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:34:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mitigation of Privacy Concerns in DHCPv6
        Authors         : Tomek Mrugalski
                          Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-mitigation-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   There is work ongoing in the dhc working group that discusses the
   various identifiers used by DHCPv6 and the potential privacy
   implications.  This draft explores several migitation techniques that
   could be used to address the privacy issues in DHCPv6.  This draft is
   expected to evolve significantly over time, but the ultimate goal is
   to standardize mitigation techniques the DHC working group considers
   useful.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-mitigation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mrugalski-dhc-dhcpv6-privacy-mitigation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/