Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 07:21:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Control Protocol for Synonymous Flow Labels
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          George Swallow
                          Siva Sivabalan
	Filename        : draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-02

Abstract:
   In draft-bryant-mpls-synonymous-flow-labels the concept of MPLS
   synonymous flow labels (SFL) was introduced.  This document describes
   a control protocol that runs over an associated control header to
   request, withdrawn and extend the lifetime of such labels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-mpls-sfl-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/