Subject: I-D Action: draft-silverajan-core-coap-protocol-negotiation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:21:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Protocol Negotiation
        Author          : Bilhanan Silverajan
	Filename        : draft-silverajan-core-coap-protocol-negotiation-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   CoAP has been standardised as an application level REST-based
   protocol.  This document introduces a way for CoAP clients and
   servers to interact with resources by agreeing upon alternate
   locations as well as transport and protocol configurations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-silverajan-core-coap-protocol-negotiation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-silverajan-core-coap-protocol-negotiation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/