Subject: I-D Action: draft-uberti-mmusic-nombis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 14:18:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Improvements to ICE Candidate Nomination
        Authors         : Justin Uberti
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-uberti-mmusic-nombis-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document makes recommendations for simplifying and improving the
   procedures for candidate nomination in Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-uberti-mmusic-nombis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-uberti-mmusic-nombis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/