Subject: I-D Action: draft-daigle-appidarch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:59:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Application Identifier Architecture
        Author          : Leslie Daigle
	Filename        : draft-daigle-appidarch-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document outlines a general architecture for Internet
   applications, through the perspective of applications identifiers.
   It provides a survey of past approaches, drawing out common elements
   and highlighting common traps and roadblocks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daigle-appidarch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daigle-appidarch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/