Subject: I-D Action: draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 09:24:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Working Group Guidelines and Procedures
        Authors         : Dave Crocker
                          Ralph Droms
	Filename        : draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines-00.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   IETF activities are primarily organized into open-participation
   working groups (WGs).  This document describes the formation,
   requirements, structure, and operation of IETF working groups.  This
   includes the formal relationships and duties of participants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-crocker-rfc2418bis-wgguidelines-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/