Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-lmap-rest-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 00:50:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : REST Style Large MeAsurement Platform Protocol
        Authors         : Vic Liu
                          Lingli Deng
                          Shu Liu
                          Cathy Li
	Filename        : draft-liu-lmap-rest-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a REST-style protocols for Large Scale
   Performance Measurement (LMAP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-lmap-rest/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-lmap-rest-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-lmap-rest-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/