Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-spring-compare-sr-ldp-rsvpte-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 23:08:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Comparison between Segment Routing and LDP/RSVP-TE
        Author          : Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-li-spring-compare-sr-ldp-rsvpte-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-03-07

Abstract:
   Segment Routing has been proposed to cope with the use cases in
   traffic engineering, fast re-reroute, service chain, etc.  This
   document is to compare Segment Routing with the existing LDP and
   RSVP-TE.  Through the comparison the challenges are clarified for the
   Segment Routing when deploy in the existing MPLS network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-spring-compare-sr-ldp-rsvpte/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-spring-compare-sr-ldp-rsvpte-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/