Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-core-cbor-equivalents-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 10:04:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CBOR Equivalents of CoRE JSON Formats
        Authors         : Kepeng LI
                          Ruinan Sun
                          Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-li-core-cbor-equivalents-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   JSON (RFC7159) is a text-based data format which is popular for Web
   based data exchanges.  CBOR (RFC7049) is a binary data format which
   has been optimized for data exchanges for the Internet of Things.
   For many IoT scenarios, CBOR formats will be preferred since it can
   decrease transmission payload sizes compared to other data formats.

   This specification defines an approach for translating JSON objects,
   which are relevant for the CoRE WG and its related specifications,
   into CBOR format.  Where applicable, mapping from other formats into
   JSON or CBOR is also described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-core-cbor-equivalents/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-core-cbor-equivalents-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/