Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-manet-aodvv2pkts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:59:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AODVv2 Example RFC 5444 Packets
        Author          : Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-manet-aodvv2pkts-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   The revised Ad Hoc On-demand Distance Vector (AODVv2) routing
   protocol is intended for use by mobile routers in wireless, multihop
   networks.  AODVv2 determines unicast routes among AODVv2 routers
   within the network in an on-demand fashion, offering rapid
   convergence in dynamic topologies.  This document provides some
   examples of AODVv2 messages encapsulated into simple packets
   according to the RFC 5444 specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-manet-aodvv2pkts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-manet-aodvv2pkts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/