Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-i2rs-discover-traffic-rules-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 11:42:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information Model for Filter Rules for Discovery and Traffic for I2RS Filter-Based RIB
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-i2rs-discover-traffic-rules-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-03-24

Abstract:
   This draft describes an I2RS Filter RIB information model for
   managing routers to steer traffic to their designated service
   functions or service function instances via the I2RS interface.  The
   purpose of these filters is to guide the specific flows traversing
   their assigned Service Function Chains in the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-i2rs-discover-traffic-rules/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-i2rs-discover-traffic-rules-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/