Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-bfd-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 08:04:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)
        Authors         : Lianshu Zheng
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-zheng-bfd-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-bfd-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-bfd-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/