Subject: I-D Action: draft-mtaillon-mpls-summary-frr-rsvpte-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:39:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Summary Fast Reroute Extensions for LSP Tunnels
        Authors         : Mike Taillon
                          Tarek Saad
                          Nicholas Tan
	Filename        : draft-mtaillon-mpls-summary-frr-rsvpte-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines RSVP-TE signaling extensions that reduce the
   amount of RSVP signaling required for Fast Reroute (FRR) procedures
   and subsequently improve the scalability of the RSVP-TE signaling
   when undergoing FRR convergence post a link or node failure.  Such
   extensions allow the RSVP message exchange between the Point of
   Local Repair (PLR) and the Merge Point (MP) to be independent of
   the number of protected LSPs traversing between them (eg. when
   bypass LSP FRR protection is used). The new signaling extensions
   are fully backwards compatible with nodes that do not support them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mtaillon-mpls-summary-frr-rsvpte/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mtaillon-mpls-summary-frr-rsvpte-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/