Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-nvo3-inter-as-vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 17:59:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-AS Option B between NVO3 and BGP/MPLS IP VPN network through centralized architecture
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Lucy Yong
                          Susan Hares
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Osama Zia
                          Shahram Davari
                          Andrew Qu
	Filename        : draft-hao-nvo3-inter-as-vpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-03-04

Abstract:
   This draft describes the solution of vanilla inter-as option-B
   connection between NVO3 network and MPLS/IP VPN network through
   centralized NVE-NVA architecture. The ASBR located in NVO3 network
   is called ASBR-d, NVO3 tunnel and MPLS tunnel stitching should be
   performed on the ASBR-d. No distributed BGP VPN protocol (RFC4364)
   is running between NVEs and ASBR-d in NVO3 network, NVEs and ASBR-d
   are controlled by centralized NVA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-nvo3-inter-as-vpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-nvo3-inter-as-vpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/