Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-pim-igmp-mld-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 02:46:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Model for Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD)
        Authors         : Yisong Liu
                          Feng Guo
	Filename        : draft-liu-pim-igmp-mld-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage IGMP and MLD.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-pim-igmp-mld-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-pim-igmp-mld-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-pim-igmp-mld-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/