Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-sfc-extend-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 20:13:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chain Extension Architecture
        Authors         : Rong Gu
                          Chen Li
	Filename        : draft-gu-sfc-extend-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   An extended architecture in service function chain is provided
   including the applications to tenants, SDN controller, network
   function virtualized manager (NFVM) and the service function node.
   Auto-deployed self-service is provided by the orchestration of SDN
   controller and NFV manager.  Besides, fundamental configurations and
   the realizations of the service function chaining are introduced with
   requirements raised.  Benefitting from the Network function
   virtualization (NFV) and cloud technologies, SFC in virtual networks
   can bring convenient and elastic network to the customers with
   central management to the operators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-sfc-extend-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-sfc-extend-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/