Subject: I-D Action: draft-seedorf-icn-disaster-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 09:33:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using ICN in disaster scenarios
        Authors         : Jan Seedorf
                          Mayutan Arumaithurai
                          Atsushi Tagami
                          K. Ramakrishnan
                          Nicola Blefari Melazzi
	Filename        : draft-seedorf-icn-disaster-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-03-03

Abstract:
   Information Centric Networking is a new paradigm where the network
   provides users with named content, instead of communication channels
   between hosts.  This document outlines some research directions for
   Information Centric Networking (ICN) with respect to applying ICN
   approaches for coping with natural or human-generated, large-scale
   disasters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seedorf-icn-disaster/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seedorf-icn-disaster-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seedorf-icn-disaster-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/