Subject: I-D Action: draft-shaikh-idr-bgp-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:22:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Model for Service Provider Networks
        Authors         : Anees Shaikh
                          Kevin D'Souza
                          Deepak Bansal
                          Rob Shakir
	Filename        : draft-shaikh-idr-bgp-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   BGP, including protocol, policy, and operational aspects based on
   carrier and content provider operational requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shaikh-idr-bgp-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shaikh-idr-bgp-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shaikh-idr-bgp-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/