Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 18:43:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Public Key Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos (PKINIT) Freshness Extension
        Authors         : Michiko Short
                          Seth Moore
                          Paul Miller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes how to further extend the Public Key
   Cryptography for Initial Authentication in Kerberos (PKINIT)
   extension [RFC4556] to exchange an opaque data blob which a KDC can
   validate to ensure that the client is currently in possession of the
   private key during a PKInit AS exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-pkinit-freshness-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/