Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-gateways-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 08:46:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebRTC Gateways
        Authors         : Harald Alvestrand
                          Uwe Rauschenbach
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-gateways-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies conformance requirements for a class of
   WebRTC-compatible endpoints called "WebRTC gateways", which
   interconnect between WebRTC endpoints and devices that are not WebRTC
   endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-gateways/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-gateways-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alvestrand-rtcweb-gateways-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/