Subject: I-D Action: draft-bestler-transactional-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:03:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Creation of Transactional Multicast Groups
        Authors         : Caitlin Bestler
                          Robert Novack
	Filename        : draft-bestler-transactional-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   This memo presents techniques for controlling the membership of
   multicast groups which are constrained to be a subset of a pre-
   existing multicast group, where such subset groups are only used for
   short duration transactions which are multicast to a subset of the
   larger multicast group.  Further the memberships of these
   transactional groups is pushed by the sender rather than being pulled
   by the receiver.  These groups could be called Transactional Subset
   Push Multicast Groups, but that label would be a bit long.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bestler-transactional-multicast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bestler-transactional-multicast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/