Subject: I-D Action: draft-wahlstroem-ace-oauth-introspection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:31:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Introspection over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Author          : Erik Wahlstroem
	Filename        : draft-wahlstroem-ace-oauth-introspection-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a method for a client or resource server to
   query an OAuth authorization server to determine meta- information
   about an OAuth token using the Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) [4].  An client in possession of a OAuth2 token can use it to
   get metadata about the token like validity and approved scopes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wahlstroem-ace-oauth-introspection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wahlstroem-ace-oauth-introspection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wahlstroem-ace-oauth-introspection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/