Subject: I-D Action: draft-spallagatti-rtgwg-bandwidth-based-metric-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 03:13:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP bandwidth based metric.
        Authors         : Santosh Pallagatti
                          Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Hannes Gredler
	Filename        : draft-spallagatti-rtgwg-bandwidth-based-metric-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to group multiple interfaces and
   assign metric to that group based on the cumulative bandwidth of all
   the interfaces in that group.  Each link in a group takes same group
   metric irrespective of its own bandwidth.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spallagatti-rtgwg-bandwidth-based-metric/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spallagatti-rtgwg-bandwidth-based-metric-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/