Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-stackevo-newtea-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 10:41:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Thoughts on New Transport Encapsulation Approaches
        Author          : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-trammell-stackevo-newtea-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document presently consists of a collection of unordered
   thoughts about new approaches to using encapsulation in support of
   stack evolution and new transport protocol deployment in an
   increasingly encrypted Internet.  It aims eventually to enumerate a
   set of architectural assumptions for transport evolution based upon
   new encapsulations, and discuss limitations on the vocabulary used in
   each of these new interfaces necessary to achieve deployment

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-stackevo-newtea/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-stackevo-newtea-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/