Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-info-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 21:40:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information Model for Basic Network Policy and Filter Rules
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Qin Wu
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-info-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   This document contains the Basic Network Policy and Filters (BNP IM)
   Information Model which provides a generic model for representing an
   ordered list of routing policy or filter rules.  Filter rules which
   combine match-condition with action (forwarding or sets) are
   supported by this policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-info-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-info-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-info-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/