Subject: I-D Action: draft-asaeda-pim-multiif-igmpmldproxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 08:49:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple Upstream Interface Support for IGMP/MLD Proxy
        Authors         : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Kazuhisa Matsuzono
	Filename        : draft-asaeda-pim-multiif-igmpmldproxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   This document describes the way of supporting multiple upstream
   interfaces for an IGMP/MLD proxy device.  The proposed extension
   enables an IGMP/MLD proxy device to receive multicast sessions/
   channels through the different upstream interfaces.  The upstream
   interface is selected based on the pre-configured supported address
   prefixes and interface priority value.  A mechanism for upstream
   interface takeover that switches from an inactive upstream interface
   to an active upstream interface is also described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asaeda-pim-multiif-igmpmldproxy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asaeda-pim-multiif-igmpmldproxy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/