Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-i2rs-l1-topo-yang-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 22:04:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer 1 Network Topology
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Baoquan Rao
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-i2rs-l1-topo-yang-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   This draft describes a YANG data model to manipulate the topologies
   of a layer 1 network. It is independent of data plan technologies
   and control plane protocols. It can be augmented to include
   technology-specific data, such as for Optical Transport Networks
   (OTN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-i2rs-l1-topo-yang-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-i2rs-l1-topo-yang-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-i2rs-l1-topo-yang-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/