Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-homenet-mpvd-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 07:51:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for Multiple Provisioning Domain in Homenet
        Authors         : Liang Geng
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-geng-homenet-mpvd-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the use cases of multiple provisioning domain
   (MPVD) in homenet.  As homenet makes multihoming and multi-subnet a
   norm in future residential networks, nodes with multiple interface or
   conneted to multiple services may commonly exist in homenet.  MPVD
   may provide independent provisioning domains for different interfaces
   and services, which enables robust and flexible network configuration
   for such multi-interface/service nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-homenet-mpvd-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-homenet-mpvd-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/