Subject: I-D Action: draft-zu-nfvrg-elasticity-vnf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 05:55:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Elasticity VNF
        Authors         : Zu Qiang
                          Robert Szabo
	Filename        : draft-zu-nfvrg-elasticity-vnf-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-03-03

Abstract:
   This draft is an analysis of Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
   applications based on the NFV architecture, use cases and
   requirements. The purpose of this analysis is to identify any NFV
   characteristics related issues. The analysis is focusing on elastic
   VNF with predicable performance, reliability and security. Only the
   issues which are unique to NFV are discussed in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zu-nfvrg-elasticity-vnf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zu-nfvrg-elasticity-vnf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zu-nfvrg-elasticity-vnf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/