Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-ccamp-wson-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 09:00:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for WSON Optical Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-lee-ccamp-wson-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for the routing and
   wavelength assignment (RWA) process in wavelength switched optical
   networks (WSONs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-ccamp-wson-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-ccamp-wson-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/