Subject: I-D Action: draft-kebler-bess-sa-pref-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 08:20:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MVPN UMH Procedure Based on Source Active A-D Route
        Authors         : Robert Kebler
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Andrew Dolganow
                          Jayant Kotalwar
                          Hassan Sipra
	Filename        : draft-kebler-bess-sa-pref-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document define new procedures to use Source-Active A-D routes
   to influence the UMH selection procedures at a downstream PE in
   certain deployments.  These procedures allow some greater flexibility
   to influence the UMH selection based on more than just the unicast
   route to the source.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kebler-bess-sa-pref/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kebler-bess-sa-pref-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/