Subject: I-D Action: draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 06:47:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA): Configuration and Policy Mapping
        Authors         : Kostas Pentikousis
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   Nowadays, the underlying network infrastructure grows in scale and
   complexity, which make it challenging for network operators to manage
   and configure the network.  Deploying policy or configuration based
   on an abstract view of the underlying network is much better than
   manipulating each individual network element, however, in this case,
   the policy and configuration cannot be recognized by the network
   elements.  This document describes guidelines for mapping said
   abstract configuration and policy into device-level configuration and
   the way in which such models will be processed by software to produce
   configuration details for actual devices.  The Simplified Use of
   Policy Abstractions (SUPA) framework overview and primary procedures
   of mapping are described.  Moreover, an exemplary mapping scenario is
   provided to illustrate the defined mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pentikousis-supa-mapping-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/