Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 14:32:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mapping RTP streams to CLUE media captures
        Authors         : Roni Even
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   This document describes how the Real Time transport Protocol (RTP) is
   used in the context of the CLUE protocol.  It also describes the
   mechanisms and recommended practice for mapping RTP media streams
   defined in SDP to CLUE media captures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-rtp-mapping-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/