Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-abnf-more-core-rules-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:06:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Comprehensive Core Rules for ABNF
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-abnf-more-core-rules-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document extends the base definition of ABNF (Augmented Backus-
   Naur Form) to include comprehensive support for certain symbols,
   namely those in the US-ASCII standard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-abnf-more-core-rules/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-abnf-more-core-rules-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/