Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 08:50:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Domain Name Associations (DNA) in the Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP)
        Authors         : Peter Saint-Andre
                          Matthew Miller
                          Philipp Hancke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-10.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-03-24

Abstract:
   This document improves the security of the Extensible Messaging and
   Presence Protocol (XMPP) in two ways.  First, it specifies how to
   establish a strong association between a domain name and an XML
   stream, using the concept of "prooftypes".  Second, it describes how
   to securely delegate a service domain name (e.g., example.com) to a
   target server host name (e.g., hosting.example.net), which is
   especially important in multi-tenanted environments where the same
   target server hosts a large number of domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xmpp-dna/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xmpp-dna-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/