Subject: I-D Action: draft-dujovne-detnet-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:45:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Networks Gap Analysis
        Author          : Diego Dujovne
	Filename        : draft-dujovne-detnet-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document introduces and describes several conditions and use
   cases where the use of an IP-based layer-3 and up is required to
   provide a complete networking solution to deterministic networks.
   The contents of this work is a gap analysis to contribute to the
   design and development of a number of complimentary modules to
   provide IP-enabled networking for deterministic networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dujovne-detnet-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dujovne-detnet-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/