Subject: I-D Action: draft-lennox-avtext-lrr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:16:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Layer Refresh Request (LRR) RTCP Feedback Message
        Authors         : Jonathan Lennox
                          Danny Hong
                          Justin Uberti
                          Stefan Holmer
                          Magnus Flodman
	Filename        : draft-lennox-avtext-lrr-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This memo describes the RTP Payload-Specific Feedback Message "Layer
   Refresh Request" (LRR), which can be used to request a state refresh
   of one or more substreams of a layered media stream.  It also defines
   its use with several scalable media formats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lennox-avtext-lrr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lennox-avtext-lrr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/