Subject: I-D Action: draft-moses-dmm-dhcp-ondemand-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 07:48:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCPv6 Extension for On Demand Mobility exposure
        Authors         : Danny Moses
                          Alper Yegin
	Filename        : draft-moses-dmm-dhcp-ondemand-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   Applications differ with respect to whether they need IP session
   continuity and/or IP address reachability.  Networks providing the
   same type of service to any mobile host and any application running
   on the host yields inefficiencies.  This document describes
   extensions to the DHCPv6 protocol to enable mobile hosts to indicate
   the required mobility type of the requested IP address, and networks
   to indicate the type of mobility service associated with the
   allocated IP address in return.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moses-dmm-dhcp-ondemand-mobility/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moses-dmm-dhcp-ondemand-mobility-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/