Subject: I-D Action: draft-schoenw-lmap-restconf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 08:45:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using RESTCONF with LMAP Measurement Agents
        Authors         : Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Vaibhav Bajpai
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-lmap-restconf-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-03-26

Abstract:
   This document describes how RESTCONF can be used with a YANG data
   model for Large-Scale Measurement Platforms (LMAP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoenw-lmap-restconf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-lmap-restconf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/