Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-mpls-rfc6374-over-udp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 07:25:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC6374 over UDP
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          George Swallow
                          Siva Sivabalan
	Filename        : draft-bryant-mpls-rfc6374-over-udp-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-02

Abstract:
   In draft-bryant-mpls-synonymous-flow-labels the concept of MPLS
   synonymous flow labels (SFL) was introduced and it was shown how they
   could be used to support RFC6374 loss measurements.  In draft-bryant-
   mpls-sfl-control the request, lifetime management and withdrawal of
   SFLs was described.  In this memo we show how these two protocols can
   be run over UDP to support the operation of RFC6374 in systems that
   do not support the Generic Associated Channel Label (GAL) (RFC5586).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-mpls-rfc6374-over-udp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-mpls-rfc6374-over-udp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/