Subject: I-D Action: draft-stenberg-anima-adncp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 01:20:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Distributed Node Consensus Protocol
        Author          : Markus Stenberg
	Filename        : draft-stenberg-anima-adncp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the Autonomic Distributed Node Consensus
   Protocol (ADNCP), a profile of Distributed Node Consensus Protocol
   (DNCP) for autonomic networking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenberg-anima-adncp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenberg-anima-adncp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/