Subject: I-D Action: draft-liang-ospf-flowspec-orf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 07:19:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP FlowSpec Outbound Route Filter
        Authors         : Qiandeng Liang
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-liang-ospf-flowspec-orf-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-26

Abstract:
   This document defines a new ORF-type, called the "FlowSpec-ORF".
   FlowSpec-ORF is applicable in the networks supporting flow
   specifications (FlowSpec) [RFC5575].  It can be used to filter the
   FlowSpec rules on demand.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liang-ospf-flowspec-orf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liang-ospf-flowspec-orf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/