Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 08:55:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Remote-Next-Hop
        Authors         : Gunter Van de Velde
                          Keyur Patel
                          Dhananjaya Rao
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-09.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   The BGP Remote-Next-Hop attribute is an optional transitive attribute
   intended to facilitate automatic tunnelling across an AS for an NLRI
   in a given address family.  The attribute carries one or more tunnel
   end-points and associated tunnel encapsulation information for a
   NLRI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vandevelde-idr-remote-next-hop-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/