Subject: I-D Action: draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:19:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multihoming in Homenet
        Authors         : Wassim Haddad
                          Damien Saucez
	Filename        : draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-03-31

Abstract:
   Multihoming becomes popular in residential and SME networks
   indicating the absolute necessity of fully supporting multihoming in
   Homenet.  While the approach followed in Homenet is to delegate
   multihoming management to hosts, we propose to enable multihoming in
   Homenet by the mean of the infrastructure instead of the hosts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haddad-homenet-multihomed-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/