Subject: I-D Action: draft-shi-alto-yang-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:33:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Base ALTO Data
        Authors         : Xiao Shi
                          Y. Richard Yang
                          Michael Scharf
	Filename        : draft-shi-alto-yang-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   yry: add

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shi-alto-yang-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shi-alto-yang-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shi-alto-yang-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/