Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-dns-mailbox-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 14:16:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encoding mailbox local-parts in the DNS
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-dns-mailbox-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-31

Abstract:
   Many applications would like to store per-mailbox information
   securely in the DNS.  Mapping mailbox local-parts into the DNS is a
   difficult problem, due to the fuzzy matching that most mail systems
   do, and the DNS design that only does exact matching.  We propose
   several experimental approaches that attempt to implement the
   required fuzzy matching through DNS queries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-dns-mailbox/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-dns-mailbox-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/