Subject: I-D Action: draft-svshah-tsvwg-deterministic-forwarding-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 17:39:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Forwarding PHB
        Authors         : Shitanshu Shah
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-svshah-tsvwg-deterministic-forwarding-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a Differentiated Services Per-Hop-Behavior
   (PHB) Group called Deterministic Forwarding (DF).  The document
   describes the purpose and semantics of this PHB.  It also describes
   creation and forwarding treatment of the service class.  The document
   also describes how the code-point can be mapped into one of the
   aggregated Diffserv service classes [RFC5127].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-svshah-tsvwg-deterministic-forwarding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-svshah-tsvwg-deterministic-forwarding-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-svshah-tsvwg-deterministic-forwarding-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/