Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-mptcp-connectivity-checks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 02:36:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPTCP Connectivity Checks
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mptcp-connectivity-checks-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to minimize the delay induced by
   the presence of MPTCP-unfriendly nodes in some of the paths selected
   by a MPTCP endpoint, and which may support the establishment of MPTCP
   subflows.  Concretely, this procedure allows a MPTCP endpoint to
   assess whether the networks the endpoint connects to are compliant
   with MPTCP signals or not.  The procedure is not enabled for every
   new MPTCP connection; it is activated upon bootstrap or when a
   network attachment change occurs (e.g., attach to a new network,
   discover a new external IP address, etc.).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-mptcp-connectivity-checks/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mptcp-connectivity-checks-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/