Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-ospf-encapsulation-cap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 22:45:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Encapsulation Capability Using OSPF
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-xu-ospf-encapsulation-cap-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-03

Abstract:
   In a particular network environment where MPLS-SPRING-enabled routers
   are partially deployed, it needs to transport MPLS traffic through an
   IP-based tunnel between two MPLS-SPRING-enabled routers so as to
   traverse non-MPLS routers.  The ingress of the IP-based tunnel must
   know which encapsulation type is supported by the egress of that IP-
   based tunnel.This document describes how to advertise the
   encapsulation capability of MPLS-SPRING-enabled routers using OSPF.
   Note that this encapsulation capability advertisment may be
   applicable to other use cases as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-ospf-encapsulation-cap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-ospf-encapsulation-cap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-ospf-encapsulation-cap-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/