Subject: I-D Action: draft-bi-supa-policy-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 02:19:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DDC Service Policy YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Jun Bi
                          Raghavendra Tadepalli
                          Michiaki Hayashi
	Filename        : draft-bi-supa-policy-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for traffic steering
   policies in Distributed Data Center (DDC) scenarios. The policy
   model is a specific data model for traffic steering using VPN
   technology. It helps the service management in Simplified Use of
   Policy Abstractions (SUPA) to model the policy (a set of
   constraints and rules) that defines how a VPN service is monitored
   by bandwidth and managed during its lifecycle. Two traffic
   steering applications have been provided such as traffic
   optimization with pass or bypass specific nodes or sites.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bi-supa-policy-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bi-supa-policy-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bi-supa-policy-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/