Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-spring-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 23:42:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data model for Segment Routing
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Ran Chen
                          Frank Feng
	Filename        : draft-hu-spring-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for segment routing
   technology.  The data model covers configuration data and event
   notifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-spring-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-spring-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/