Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-opsawg-topology-service-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 03:21:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Topology Service Framework for Carrier Network
        Authors         : Rachel Huang
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-huang-opsawg-topology-service-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document introduces a distributed network topology service
   framework for operators to collect network topologies from the
   physical heterogeneous network, analyses and stores the topology
   information, and provides the path computing and topology information
   inquiring ability to applications (including network applications
   like OSS, and third-party applications).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-opsawg-topology-service-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-opsawg-topology-service-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/