Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-sfc-nesting-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 08:35:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Case and Requirement of Service Function Chaining Nesting
        Authors         : Dapeng Liu
                          Jie Cao
	Filename        : draft-liu-sfc-nesting-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document proposes use case and requirement of service function
   chain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-sfc-nesting-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-sfc-nesting-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/