Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrer-softwire-br-multiendpoints-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 09:45:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple Tunnel Endpoints on Border Router
        Authors         : Ian Farrer
                          Qi Sun
	Filename        : draft-farrer-softwire-br-multiendpoints-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism to enable an IPv4-over-IPv6
   Softwire Border Router to support multiple tunnel endpoint on one BR
   instance.  This feature can be used to group users based on IPv6
   tunnel endpoint addresses and achieve high availability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrer-softwire-br-multiendpoints/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrer-softwire-br-multiendpoints-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/