Subject: I-D Action: draft-haas-i2rs-netmod-netconf-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 12:43:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS requirements for netmod/netconf
        Author          : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-haas-i2rs-netmod-netconf-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-03-08

Abstract:
   This document covers requests to the netmod and netconf Working
   Groups for functionality to support requirements to implement the
   I2RS architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-i2rs-netmod-netconf-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haas-i2rs-netmod-netconf-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haas-i2rs-netmod-netconf-requirements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/