Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiachen-icn-pubsub-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 02:37:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enabling Publish/Subscribe in ICN
        Authors         : Mayutan Arumaithurai
                          Jiachen Chen
                          Xiaoming Fu
                          K. Ramakrishnan
                          Jan Seedorf
	Filename        : draft-jiachen-icn-pubsub-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   Information-Centric Networks (ICN) provide substantial flexibility
   for users to obtain information without regard to the source of the
   information or its current location.  Publish/subscribe (pub/sub)
   systems have gained popularity in society to provide the convenience
   of removing the temporal dependency of the user having to indicate an
   interest each time he or she wants to receive a particular piece of
   related information.  Such an "information-centric" communication
   model should be supported in the new ICN network paradigm.  This
   document outlines some research directions for ICN with respect to
   enhancing the inherently pull-based ICN approaches for achieving
   efficient pub/sub capability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiachen-icn-pubsub/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiachen-icn-pubsub-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiachen-icn-pubsub-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/