Subject: I-D Action: draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 10:30:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integrated Security with Access Network Use Case
        Authors         : Ke Wang
                          Xiaojun Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-01

Abstract:
   In traditional telecommunication system, operators usually provide
   general and limited security protection service for users during
   access (e.g. AKA in 3G/4G network). Now, with the development of
   network virtualization technology and data center, the physical
   network device is became a network function software which is running
   on virtual machine of server and the network functions can be
   flexible and elastic. So operators can provide more flexible security
   function to users.  In order to provide more flexible security
   service, interfaces between operator's network and user should be
   needed.  These interfaces will be used to request/achieve operate
   (Virtual) Network Security Functions from operator's network. This
   draft describes use cases for using the interface in operator's
   network environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-qi-i2nsf-access-network-usecase-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/