Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 08:22:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Cached Information Extension
        Authors         : Stefan Santesson
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-19.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) handshakes often include fairly static
   information, such as the server certificate and a list of trusted
   certification authorities (CAs).  This information can be of
   considerable size, particularly if the server certificate is bundled
   with a complete certificate chain (i.e., the certificates of
   intermediate CAs up to the root CA).

   This document defines an extension that allows a TLS client to inform
   a server of cached information, allowing the server to omit already
   available information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-cached-info/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-cached-info-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/