Subject: I-D Action: draft-hy-gue-4-secure-transport-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 14:38:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE) for Secure Transport
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-hy-gue-4-secure-transport-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies use of generic UDP encapsulation (GUE) [GUE]
   to provide secure transport over IP networks and Internet, including
   use of IPSEC with GUE and methods to provide integrity and
   authentication of the GUE header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hy-gue-4-secure-transport/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hy-gue-4-secure-transport-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hy-gue-4-secure-transport-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/