Subject: I-D Action: draft-openconfig-netmod-model-structure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 15:54:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operational Structure and Organization of YANG Models
        Authors         : Anees Shaikh
                          Rob Shakir
                          Kevin D'Souza
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-openconfig-netmod-model-structure-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document presents an approach for organizing YANG models in a
   comprehensive structure that defines how individual models may be
   composed to configure and operate network infrastructure and
   services.  The structure is itself represented as a YANG model rooted
   at a device, with all of the related component models logically
   organized in a way that is operationally intuitive.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-netmod-model-structure/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-openconfig-netmod-model-structure-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/