Subject: I-D Action: draft-sullivan-lucid-prob-stmt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 10:55:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Problem Statement to Motivate Work on Locale-free Unicode Identifiers
        Authors         : Andrew Sullivan
                          Asmus Freytag
	Filename        : draft-sullivan-lucid-prob-stmt-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   Internationalization techniques that the IETF has adopted depended on
   some assumptions about the way characters get added to Unicode.  Some
   of those assumptions turn out not to have been true.  Discussion is
   necessary to determine how the IETF should respond to the new
   understanding of how Unicode works.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-lucid-prob-stmt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-lucid-prob-stmt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/