Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 22:10:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Solution Framework for Private Media in a Switched Conferencing
        Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                          Nermeen Ismail
                          David Benham
	Filename        : draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a solution framework for ensuring that media
   confidentiality and integrity are maintained end-to-end within the
   context of a switched conferencing environment where the switching
   conference server is not entrusted with the media encryption keys.
   The solution aims to build upon existing security mechanisms defined
   for the real-time transport protocol (RTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jones-avtcore-private-media-framework-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/