Subject: I-D Action: draft-tempia-ippm-p3m-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 07:12:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A packet based method for passive performance monitoring
        Authors         : Alessandro Capello
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Luca Castaldelli
                          Alberto Tempia Bonda
	Filename        : draft-tempia-ippm-p3m-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a passive method to perform packet loss,
   delay and jitter measurements on live traffic.  Implementation and
   deployment details are also explained in order to clarify how the
   tools and features currently available on existing routing platforms
   can be used to implement the method.  This method, also called PNPM
   (Packet Network Performance Monitoring), has been invented and
   engineered in Telecom Italia and it's currently being used in Telecom
   Italia's network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tempia-ippm-p3m/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tempia-ippm-p3m-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/