Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-sip-ipv6-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 04:55:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCP for SIP Deployments in Managed Networks
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-sip-ipv6-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   This document discusses how PCP (Port Control Protocol) can be used
   in SIP deployments in managed networks.  This document applies for
   both IPv4 and IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-sip-ipv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-sip-ipv6-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-pcp-sip-ipv6-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/