Subject: I-D Action: draft-antony-ipsecme-oppo-nat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:36:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NAT-Traversal support for Opportunistic IPsec
        Authors         : Antony Antony
                          John Gilmore
                          Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-antony-ipsecme-oppo-nat-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to support NATed IPsec peers for use with
   Opportunistic IPsec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-antony-ipsecme-oppo-nat/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-antony-ipsecme-oppo-nat-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/