Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-qin-cfrg-ibkm-wsn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 11:48:37 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         :  An Identity-Based Key Management Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks 

    Author(s)     : Z. Qin, et al
    Filename      : draft-qin-cfrg-ibkm-wsn
    Pages         : 10 
    Date          : 2015-03-23 
    
   This document specifies an efficient identity-based key management
   (IBKM) scheme in wireless sensor networks (WSNs),where the nodes are
   resource-limited, i.e., low computing capacity, small memory, power
   supply limitations and price,etc. This scheme exploits the Bloom
   filter to authenticate the communication sensor node with storage
   efficiency. The security analysis shows that IBKM can prevent several
   attacks effectively with acceptable computation and communication
   overhead.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qin-cfrg-ibkm-wsn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.