Subject: I-D Action: draft-koch-dns-glue-clarifications-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:23:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Glue RR Survey and Terminology Clarification
        Author          : Peter Koch
	Filename        : draft-koch-dns-glue-clarifications-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document presents a survey of the use of the term "glue record"
   in DNS related RFCs and proposes a terminology for the various glue
   policies seen in different top level domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koch-dns-glue-clarifications/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-koch-dns-glue-clarifications-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-koch-dns-glue-clarifications-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/