Subject: I-D Action: draft-ruellan-httpbis-dash-http2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 09:32:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DASH and HTTP2
        Author          : Herve Ruellan
	Filename        : draft-ruellan-httpbis-dash-http2-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   This document describes possibilities for DASH to take advantage of
   HTTP/2 features, in particular of server push.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ruellan-httpbis-dash-http2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ruellan-httpbis-dash-http2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/