Subject: I-D Action: draft-koch-eddsa-for-openpgp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 02:54:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EdDSA for OpenPGP
        Author          : Werner Koch
	Filename        : draft-koch-eddsa-for-openpgp-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-03-04

Abstract:
   This specification extends OpenPGP with the EdDSA public key
   algorithm and describes the use of curve Ed25519.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-koch-eddsa-for-openpgp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-koch-eddsa-for-openpgp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-koch-eddsa-for-openpgp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/