Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-mpls-lspdb-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 17:58:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A generic YANG Data Model for Label Switch Path (LSP).
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mpls-lspdb-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-03-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a generic YANG data model for the Label Switch
   Paths (LSPs).  The data model includes the operational state of LSP
   (LSP-DB).  It is expected that this modules will be augmented by
   additional YANG modules defining data models for signalling protocol
   and other functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-mpls-lspdb-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-mpls-lspdb-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/