Subject: I-D Action: draft-akagiri-op25b-dynamicip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 06:00:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Outbound Port 25 Blocking for Dynamic IP Addresses
        Authors         : Takehito Akagiri
                          Koji Wakamatsu
                          Kouji Okada
                          Kaoru Maeda
	Filename        : draft-akagiri-op25b-dynamicip-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   Outbound Port 25 Blocking has been widely used over a decade as a
   countermeasure against mail spams.  It is the operation to filter TCP
   traffic which (1) the source IP addresses are dynamic IP addresses
   and (2) the destination port is 25.  Since ordinal mail message
   submissions from dynamic IP addresses can be done via submission port
   (port number 587), operators can introduce the blocking without
   preventing ordinal mail message submissions.  We explain current
   OP25B operations in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akagiri-op25b-dynamicip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akagiri-op25b-dynamicip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/