Subject: I-D Action: draft-ogud-dnsop-any-notimp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 09:27:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Standard way for Authoratitive DNS servers to refuse ANY query
        Authors         : Olafur Gudmundsson
                          Marek Majkowski
	Filename        : draft-ogud-dnsop-any-notimp-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   DNS ANY query is widely abused for reflection attacks.  This feature
   was designed to aid in debugging.  As there is no good reason for
   applications to ever issue an ANY query this document codifies how an
   authoritative server can reject such queries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ogud-dnsop-any-notimp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ogud-dnsop-any-notimp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/