Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 20:46:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple IPv6 Prefixes: Background and Considerations
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Bo Yang
	Filename        : draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-03-25

Abstract:
   This document describes several typical multiple prefixes use cases,
   and discusses that running multiple IPv6 prefixes/addresses in one
   network/host should be common proactice that administrators need to
   adapt.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-v6ops-running-multiple-prefixes-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/