Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2015 00:14:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for DHCPv6 Configuration
        Authors         : Yong Cui
                          Hao Wang
                          Linhui Sun
	Filename        : draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-03-06

Abstract:
   There has no unified method to configure DHCPv6 server ,relay and
   client itself, always pre-configured manually by operators.

   IETF netmod WG has developed a general data model for NETCONF
   protocol, YANG data model [RFC6020].

   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of DHCPv6 server, DHCPv6 relay and DHCPv6 client.  With
   this model, the operators can configure and manage the devices by
   using NETCONF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/