Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-idr-bgplu-for-hsdn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 16:58:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LU for HSDN Label Distribution
        Authors         : Luyuan Fang
                          Chandra Ramachandran
                          Fabio Chiussi
                          Yakov Rekhter
	Filename        : draft-fang-idr-bgplu-for-hsdn-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of BGP Labeled Unicast (BGP-LU) with
   modified BGP Route Reflector (RR) operation for label distribution in
   the Hierarchical SDN (HSDN) control plane for the hyper-scale Data
   Center (DC) and cloud networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-idr-bgplu-for-hsdn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-idr-bgplu-for-hsdn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/