Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2015 14:58:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : WebRTC Security Architecture
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-11.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2015-03-07

Abstract:
   The Real-Time Communications on the Web (RTCWEB) working group is
   tasked with standardizing protocols for enabling real-time
   communications within user-agents using web technologies (commonly
   called "WebRTC").  This document defines the security architecture
   for WebRTC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-security-arch-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/