Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 09:22:32 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Recommendations for Transport Port Number Uses
    Author(s)     : J. Touch
    Filename      : draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use
    Pages         : 23 
    Date          : 2015-03-18 
    
   This document provides recommendations to application and service
   protocol designers on how to use the assigned transport protocol
   port number space and when to request a port assignment from IANA.
   It provides designer guidelines on how to interact with the IANA
   processes defined in RFC6335, thus serving to complement (but not
   update) that document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tsvwg-port-use-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.