Subject: I-D Action: draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 13:30:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Framework for Multicast in NVO3
        Authors         : Anoop Ghanwani
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Mike McBride
                          Vinay Bannai
                          Ramki Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document discusses a framework of supporting multicast traffic,
   , in a network that uses Network Virtualization using Overlays over
   Layer 3 (NVO3). Both infrastructure multicast and application-
   specific multicast are discussed. It describes the various
   mechanisms and considerations that can be used for delivering such
   traffic as well as the data plane and control plane considerations
   for each of the mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ghanwani-nvo3-mcast-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/