Subject: I-D Action: draft-moffitt-netvc-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 17:03:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Video Codec Requirements
        Authors         : Jack Moffitt
                          Mo Zanaty
	Filename        : draft-moffitt-netvc-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document provides specific requirements for an Internet video
   codec.  These requirements address quality, bit-rate, and packet-loss
   robustness, as well as other desirable properties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moffitt-netvc-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moffitt-netvc-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/