Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-joseunencoded-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 15:55:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JOSE Direct Compact Serialization
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-joseunencoded-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-03-24

Abstract:
   An alternative serialization for JOSE signatures is presented in
   which the headers, signature and payload are encoded directly,
   without Base64 encoding. Use of this format requires the use of a
   binary transport that does not

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-joseunencoded/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-joseunencoded-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/