Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardjono-ace-fluffy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 02:51:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fluffy: Simplified Key Exchange for Constrained Environments
        Authors         : Thomas Hardjono
                          Ned Smith
	Filename        : draft-hardjono-ace-fluffy-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-03-23

Abstract:
   This document proposes a simplified key exchange protocol for the
   establishment of a symmetric key shared between two devices or
   entities within a constrained environment.  The pair-wise key
   establishment is performed using the mediation of a trusted Simple
   Key Distribution Center (SKDC) entity.  The protocol also supports
   the mediated distribution of a group-key among multiple devices or
   entities for the purposes of protecting multicast messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardjono-ace-fluffy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardjono-ace-fluffy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/