Subject: I-D Action: draft-mihaly-enablers-for-tlp-evolution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 07:54:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enablers for Transport Layer Protocol Evolution
        Authors         : Attila Mihaly
                          Szilveszter Nadas
	Filename        : draft-mihaly-enablers-for-tlp-evolution-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   In this document we collected requirements for TLP evolution. These
   requirements are the consequence of removing obstacles of TLP
   evolution. This results in a higher variety of expected TLP
   implementations and lower trust level in these. Confidentiality of
   communication and security is more and more important. Middleboxes
   which today are one of the obstacles of the evolution shall be taken
   into account and incentivized to cooperate in the future landscape.
   Resulting from the requirements we propose areas for further
   investigation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mihaly-enablers-for-tlp-evolution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mihaly-enablers-for-tlp-evolution-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/