Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-mptcp-symmetric-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 22:40:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Extension to MPTCP for Symmetrical Sub-Flow Management
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mptcp-symmetric-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-03-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a MPTCP extension that allows to achieve
   symmetrical subflow management.  In particular, this extension allows
   both endpoints to add new subflows whenever needed without waiting
   for the endpoint which initiated the first subflow to add new ones.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-mptcp-symmetric/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mptcp-symmetric-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-mptcp-symmetric-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/