Subject: I-D Action: draft-montpetit-dynamic-nc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 10:18:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Network Coding
        Authors         : Marie-Jose Montpetit
                          Vincent Roca
                          Jonathan Detchart
	Filename        : draft-montpetit-dynamic-nc-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document presents a network coding approach that allows coding
   decisions to be based on the instantaneous conditions at the network
   nodes.  It uses dynamic rates and coefficients to constantly adapt to
   local conditions and to allow for provider and application
   differentiation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montpetit-dynamic-nc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montpetit-dynamic-nc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/