Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-dkim-conditional-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 18:50:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mandatory Tags for DKIM Signatures
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-dkim-conditional-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-04-08

Abstract:
   The DKIM protocol applies a cryptographic signature to an e-mail
   message.  This specification extends DKIM to allow new signature tags
   that validators are required to evaluate.  The first such tag
   specifies a second signature that must be present for a signature to
   be valid.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-dkim-conditional/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-dkim-conditional-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-levine-dkim-conditional-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/