Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-chinese-names-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 03:27:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Pronouncing and Using Chinese Personal Names
        Authors         : Hui Deng
                          Zhen Cao
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-deng-chinese-names-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-04-23

Abstract:
   This document gives general rules for how to pronounce Mandarin
   Chinese names in conversation, and how to determine which name is
   someone's surname.  It also covers some other related topics about
   Chinese names.  The intent is to allow IETF participants who are not
   familiar with Chinese to communicate better with Chinese
   participants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-chinese-names/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-chinese-names-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-chinese-names-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/