Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Apr 2015 05:39:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Case for Distributed Data Center in SUPA
        Authors         : Ying Cheng
                          JF Tremblay
                          Jun Bi
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-04-06

Abstract:
   Large scale DCs can provide various services and usually have a lot
   of internal and external links, and these links are usually VPNs.
   The Service provisioning and network connectivity configurations are
   complex and sometimes dynamic, for which manual configuration is not
   suitable.  This draft analyzes the use case in Distributed Data
   Centers (DDC), in which some VPN scenarios are covered, and the
   applicability of Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA) data
   models which can be used for better and automated resource usage and
   easy service/network configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/