Subject: I-D Action: draft-gerdes-ace-actors-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 13:11:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An architecture for authorization in constrained environments
        Authors         : Stefanie Gerdes
                          Ludwig Seitz
                          Goeran Selander
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-gerdes-ace-actors-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-04-29

Abstract:
   Constrained-node networks are networks where some nodes have severe
   constraints on code size, state memory, processing capabilities, user
   interface, power and communication bandwidth (RFC 7228).

   This document provides terminology, and elements of an architecture /
   a problem statement, for authentication and authorization in these
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerdes-ace-actors/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-ace-actors-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https:https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gerdes-ace-actors-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/