Subject: I-D Action: draft-individual-ananda-sip-call-indicator-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 02:19:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 'Urgent' Call Indicator in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Ananda Somadder
                          Yogendra Agarwal
	Filename        : draft-individual-ananda-sip-call-indicator-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-04-24

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension to the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP). This extension provides the ability for calling SIP
   User to specify the call urgency while originating a call and for
   called SIP user agent to identify that call is an 'Urgent' call.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-individual-ananda-sip-call-indicator/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-individual-ananda-sip-call-indicator-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/