Subject: I-D Action: draft-bray-privacy-choices-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 10:19:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy Choices for Internet Data Services
        Author          : Tim Bray
	Filename        : draft-bray-privacy-choices-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-04-11

Abstract:
   This document argues in favor of Internet service providers deploying
   technologies which offer increased privacy to users of their
   services.  The discussion is independent of any particular privacy
   technology.  The approach is to consider common objections to the the
   deployment of such technologies, and show that these objections are
   not well-founded.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bray-privacy-choices/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bray-privacy-choices-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bray-privacy-choices-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/