Subject: I-D Action: draft-yu-netext-pmipv6-handover-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 02:16:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fast Handover based on Registration in advance for Proxy Mobile IPv6
        Authors         : Hewei Yu
                          Ziliang Li
	Filename        : draft-yu-netext-pmipv6-handover-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-04-17

Abstract:
    This memo proposes an alternative handover scheme in Proxy Mobile
    IPv6(PMIPv6) by making NMAG early registering to LMA before MN
    attaches to NMAG. Therefore, when MN handover to NMAG, it can sends
    the Router Advertisement message to MN immediately, because the
    network-layer handoff has completed already.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yu-netext-pmipv6-handover/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yu-netext-pmipv6-handover-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/