Subject: I-D Action: draft-behringer-anima-reference-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 09:38:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Reference Model for Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : Michael H. Behringer
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Laurent Ciavaglia
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-behringer-anima-reference-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-04-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a reference model for Autonomic Networking.
   The goal is to define how the various elements in an autonomic
   context work together, to describe their interfaces and relations.
   While the document is written as generally as possible, the initial
   solutions are limited to the chartered scope of the WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-behringer-anima-reference-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-behringer-anima-reference-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-behringer-anima-reference-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/