Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-udp-magic-numbers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 08:41:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UDP Magic Numbers
        Authors         : Tom Herbert
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-herbert-udp-magic-numbers-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-04-24

Abstract:
   This specification defines magic numbers in UDP which allow a node to
   determine or confirm the protocol contained in a UDP payload. This is
   primarily applicable for encapsulation and transport protocols
   encapsulated within UDP where intermediate devices, such as middle
   boxes, need to parse these protocols for providing service. Magic
   numbers can also be used to multiplex different UDP encapsulated
   protocols over the same UDP port.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-udp-magic-numbers/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-udp-magic-numbers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/