Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 11:59:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Applications Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Returning Values from Forms: multipart/form-data
        Author          : Larry Masinter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-11.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-04-10

Abstract:
   This specification defines the multipart/form-data Internet Media
   Type, which can be used by a wide variety of applications and
   transported by a wide variety of protocols as a way of returning a
   set of values as the result of a user filling out a form.  It
   obsoletes RFC 2388.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-multipart-form-data-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/