Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-actn-perf-dynamic-service-control-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 21:22:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases and Requirements of Dynamic Service Control based on Performance Monitoring in ACTN Architecture
        Authors         : Yunbin Xu
                          Guoying Zhang
                          Weiqiang Cheng
                          Huawei Technologies
	Filename        : draft-xu-actn-perf-dynamic-service-control-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-04-26

Abstract:
   This document introduces the dynamic creation, modification and
   optimization of services based on the performance monitoring in the
   Abstraction and Control of Transport Networks (ACTN) architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-actn-perf-dynamic-service-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-actn-perf-dynamic-service-control-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-actn-perf-dynamic-service-control-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/