Subject: I-D Action: draft-otis-dmarc-escape-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 19:20:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DMARC Escape
        Author          : Douglas Otis
	Filename        : draft-otis-dmarc-escape-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-04-29

Abstract:
   DMARC assumes the From header field has the combined role of Author
   and Sender or that it shares the same domain as that of the Sender.
   Message delivery becomes unreliable and the Author role may be
   supplanted as services adapt to DMARC's incompatible policies
   affecting otherwise valid and well formed messages.  This document
   recommends two methods to allow DMARC to be compatible with RFC5322.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-otis-dmarc-escape/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-otis-dmarc-escape-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https:https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-otis-dmarc-escape-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/