Subject: I-D Action: draft-zia-nvo3-dist-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 16:40:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Architecture for Customer Access to Cloud
        Author          : Osama Zia
	Filename        : draft-zia-nvo3-dist-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-04-17

Abstract:
   This draft describes a distributed architecture within the data
   center for providing customers, access to their VMs in the data
   center.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zia-nvo3-dist-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zia-nvo3-dist-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/