Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-bess-l3vpn-prefix-orf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 00:25:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : L3VPN Address Prefix Based Outbound Route Filter for BGP-4
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-xu-bess-l3vpn-prefix-orf-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-04-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Outbound Router Filter (ORF) type for
   BGP, refered to as "L3VPN Address Prefix Outbound Route Filter", that
   can be used to perform L3VPN address-prefix-based route filtering.
   This ORF-type supports prefix-length- or range-based matching, wild-
   card-based address prefix matching, as well as the exact address
   prefix matching for L3VPN address families.  The L3VPN Address Prefix
   ORF is applicable in the Virtual Subnet context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-bess-l3vpn-prefix-orf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-bess-l3vpn-prefix-orf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https:https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-bess-l3vpn-prefix-orf-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/