Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-whats-an-author-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 21:33:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : What is an Author of an IETF Stream Draft?
        Author          : Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-whats-an-author-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-04-23

Abstract:
   This draft suggests guidelines for assigning authorship in IETF
   Internet-Drafts.  It also discusses the related issues of named
   contributors and acknowledgements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-whats-an-author/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-whats-an-author-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/