Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwarz-mmusic-sdp-for-gw-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 06:23:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDP codepoints for gateway control
        Authors         : Albrecht Schwarz
                          Christian Groves
	Filename        : draft-schwarz-mmusic-sdp-for-gw-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-04-22

Abstract:
   SDP is used in many signalling protocols at call control level (such
   as SAP, SIP, BICC), bearer control level (such as RTSP, IPBCP) and
   gateway control level (such as H.248/MEGACO, MGCP). Scope of this
   RFC is related to gateway control specific SDP usage. Gateway
   control protocols do NOT usually define and introduce any new SDP
   parameters, however, gateway control protocols need specific SDP
   parameter values in addition to those defined at call or bearer
   control level. Such SDP codepoints are collected by this RFC with
   the purpose of registration with IANA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwarz-mmusic-sdp-for-gw/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schwarz-mmusic-sdp-for-gw-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schwarz-mmusic-sdp-for-gw-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/