Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lmap-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 12:06:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for LMAP Measurement Agents
        Authors         : Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Vaibhav Bajpai
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lmap-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2015-04-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a data model for Large-Scale Measurement
   Platforms (LMAP).  The data model is defined using the YANG data
   modeling language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lmap-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/