Subject: I-D Action: draft-chroboczek-babel-security-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 18:47:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security considerations for the Babel routing protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-chroboczek-babel-security-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-04-07

Abstract:
   Where we stress that the Babel routing protocol is completely
   insecure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chroboczek-babel-security-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chroboczek-babel-security-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/