Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-sfc-nsh-encrypt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 08:11:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authenticated and encrypted NSH service chains
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Scott Fluhrer
                          Paul Quinn
	Filename        : draft-reddy-sfc-nsh-encrypt-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-04-09

Abstract:
   This specification adds data origin authentication and optional
   encryption directly to Network Service Headers (NSH) used for Service
   Function Chaining.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-sfc-nsh-encrypt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-sfc-nsh-encrypt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/