Subject: I-D Action: draft-que-dhc-dns-multi-dhcp-servers-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 18:55:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Delete-Confirm Mechanism with Multi-DHCP-Servers
        Authors         : Xirong Que
                          Wenhong Wang
                          Lanshan Zhang
                          Linhui Sun
	Filename        : draft-que-dhc-dns-multi-dhcp-servers-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-04-14

Abstract:
   [I-D.ietf-dhc-addr-registration] specifies how a host register its
   self-generated addresses in DNS through DHCPv6 server.  [RFC3315]
   allows multiple DHCPv6 servers working in an administrative domain.
   There exists a scenario that the client may register its addresses in
   multiple servers for some reasons such as higher availability and
   etc.  This document defines a mechanism to ensure the multiple
   servers could work properly during updating DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-que-dhc-dns-multi-dhcp-servers/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-que-dhc-dns-multi-dhcp-servers-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-que-dhc-dns-multi-dhcp-servers-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/