Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-i2nsf-demo-outline-design-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 19:18:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface to Network Security Functions Demo Outline Design
        Authors         : Yuming Xie
                          Liang Xia
                          Jun Wu
	Filename        : draft-xie-i2nsf-demo-outline-design-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-04-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the outline design of an Interface to
   network Security Functions (I2NSF) demo, aim to enhance
   understanding of the I2NSF architecture and justify its feasibility.
   The I2NSF demo enables the interaction between I2NSF client, I2NSF
   controller and NSF/vNSF by using NETCONF protocol and YANG model.
   The advantage of it is to ensure that such demo outline design will
   be able to share and reuse consensually designed functions, thereby
   increasing interoperability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-i2nsf-demo-outline-design/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-i2nsf-demo-outline-design-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/