Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-dots-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 06:43:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DDoS Open Threat Signaling use cases
        Author          : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-dots-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-04-20

Abstract:
   The document details use cases to mitigate DDoS attacks.  These use
   cases are expected to illustrates involved communications to detect
   and mitigate DDoS attacks.  It is expected that these communications
   will be in the future handled by the DDoS Open Threat Signaling
   (DOTS).  These scenarios are intended to be useful to derive
   requirements for the design of DDoS Open threat Signaling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-dots-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-dots-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/