Subject: I-D Action: draft-vb-openpgp-uri-attribute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 08:45:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URI Attributes for OpenPGP
        Author          : Vincent Breitmoser
	Filename        : draft-vb-openpgp-uri-attribute-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-04-11

Abstract:
   This specification extends OpenPGP with the URI Attribute as a new
   type of User Attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vb-openpgp-uri-attribute/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vb-openpgp-uri-attribute-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/