Subject: I-D Action: draft-gang-sunset4-nat64-port-allocation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 01:51:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of NAT64 Port Allocation Methods for Shared IPv4 Addresses
        Authors         : Gang Chen
                          Weibo Li
                          Tina Tsou
                          James Huang
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-gang-sunset4-nat64-port-allocation-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-04-15

Abstract:
   This document enumerates methods of port assignment in Carrier Grade
   NATs (CGNs), focused particularly on NAT64 environments.  A
   theoretical framework of different NAT port allocation methods is
   described.  The memo is intended to clarify and focus the port
   allocation discussion and propose an integrated view of the
   considerations for selection of the port allocation mechanism in a
   given deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gang-sunset4-nat64-port-allocation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gang-sunset4-nat64-port-allocation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/