Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-pcr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 05:10:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Path Computation and Reservation
        Authors         : Janos Farkas
                          Nigel Bragg
                          Paul Unbehagen
                          Glenn Parsons
                          Peter Ashwood-Smith
                          Chris Bowers
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-pcr-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-04-29

Abstract:
   IEEE 802.1Qca Path Control and Reservation (PCR) specifies explicit
   path control via IS-IS in Layer 2 networks in order to move beyond
   the shortest path capabilities provided by IEEE 802.1aq Shortest Path
   Bridging (SPB).  IS-IS PCR provides capabilities for the
   establishment and control of explicit forwarding trees in a Layer 2
   network domain.  This document specifies the sub-TLVs for IS-IS PCR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-pcr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-pcr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/