Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 07:43:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Size-Limited Bi-directional Remote Procedure Call On Remote Direct Memory Access Transports
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-04-27

Abstract:
   Recent minor versions of NFSv4 work best when ONC RPC transports can
   send ONC RPC calls in both directions.  This document describes
   conventions that enable RPC-over-RDMA version 1 transport endpoints
   to interoperate when operation in both directions is necessary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/