Subject: I-D Action: draft-vb-openpgp-linked-ids-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 07:03:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Linked Identites for OpenPGP
        Author          : Vincent Breitmoser
	Filename        : draft-vb-openpgp-linked-ids-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-04-15

Abstract:
   This document introduces a URI scheme for Linked Identitites to be
   used in URI Attributes in OpenPGP keyrings compatible to [RFC4880]
   and [URIATTR].  A Linked Identity then links the keyring to a
   resource on the internet in a mutual and verifiable way.  The assumed
   authorization required to publish the resource forms a limited basis
   of trust for the key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vb-openpgp-linked-ids/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vb-openpgp-linked-ids-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/