Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 03:48:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : HMAC-SHA-2 Authentication Protocols in USM for SNMPv3
        Authors         : Johannes Merkle
                          Manfred Lochter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-04-21

Abstract:
   This memo specifies new HMAC-SHA-2 authentication protocols for the
   User-based Security Model (USM) for SNMPv3 defined in RFC 3414.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-hmac-sha-2-usm-snmp-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/