Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-rip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 07:10:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Prateek Sarda
	Filename        : draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-rip-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-04-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model for Routing Information Protocol
   (RIP). Both RIP version 2 and RIPng are covered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-rip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-rip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/