Subject: I-D Action: draft-bzwu-tls-ecdhe-keyshare-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 19:39:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) ECDHE Keyshare Extension
        Author          : Bingzheng Wu
	Filename        : draft-bzwu-tls-ecdhe-keyshare-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-04-26

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension that allows a TLS client to carry
   Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman Ephemeral (ECDHE) keyshare in
   ClientHello message, so as to reduce the full handshake latency of
   one network round-trip times (RTT).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bzwu-tls-ecdhe-keyshare/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bzwu-tls-ecdhe-keyshare-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/