Subject: I-D Action: draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 10:45:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Time Capability in NETCONF
        Authors         : Tal Mizrahi
                          Yoram Moses
	Filename        : draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-04-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a capability-based extension to the Network
   Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) that allows time-triggered
   configuration and management operations. This extension allows
   NETCONF clients to invoke configuration updates according to
   scheduled times, and allows NETCONF servers to attach timestamps to
   the data they send to NETCONF clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mm-netconf-time-capability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mm-netconf-time-capability-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/