Subject: I-D Action: draft-dmm-4283mnids-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 13:52:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MN Identifier Types for RFC 4283 Mobile Node Identifier Option
        Authors         : Charles E. Perkins
                          Vijay Devarapalli
	Filename        : draft-dmm-4283mnids-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-04-21

Abstract:
   Additional Identifier Types are proposed for use with the Mobile Node
   Identifier Option for MIPv6 (RFC 4283).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dmm-4283mnids/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dmm-4283mnids-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/