Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-origin-cookies-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 05:25:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Origin Cookies
        Author          : Mike West
	Filename        : draft-west-origin-cookies-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-04-20

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC6265, defining the "origin" attribute for
   cookies and the "Origin-Cookie" header field, which together allow
   servers to choose to harmonize the security policy of their cookies
   with the same-origin policy which governs other available client-side
   storage mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-origin-cookies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-origin-cookies-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-west-origin-cookies-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/