Subject: I-D Action: draft-boesch-idxp-idpef-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 10:09:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intrusion Detection Parametrization Exchange Format (IDPEF)
        Authors         : 
	Filename        : draft-boesch-idxp-idpef-01.txt
	Pages           : 104
	Date            : 2015-04-11

Abstract:
   The Intrusion Detection Parametrization Exchange Format (IDPEF)
   defines data formats and exchange procedures to standardize
   parametrization information exchange into intrusion detection and
   response systems from a Manager to an Analyzer.

   This Internet-Draft describes a data model to represent
   parametrization information of intrusion detection system entities,
   and explains the rationale for using this model. An implementation of
   the data model in the Extensible Markup Language (XML) is presented,
   a XML Document Type Definition is developed, and parametrization
   examples are provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boesch-idxp-idpef/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boesch-idxp-idpef-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boesch-idxp-idpef-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/