Subject: I-D Action: draft-otis-tpa-label-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 14:27:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Third-Party Authorization Label
        Author          : Douglas Otis
	Filename        : draft-otis-tpa-label-07.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2015-04-21

Abstract:
   This experimental specification proposes a Third-Party Authorization
   Label (TPA-Label) as a DNS-based method that allows Trusted Domains
   an efficient means to authorize acceptable Third-Party Domains.  This
   method permits autonomous unilateral authorizations and uses scalable
   individual DNS transactions.

   A TPA-Label Resource Record transaction asserts an alignment
   exception to convey informally Federated Domains.  It affords
   recipients a practical and safe means to extend Domain Alignment.
   Exceptions are managed by either the Trusted Domain, or their agent,
   seeking to avoid disruption of informal services enjoyed by their
   users.  Third-Party Authorization of a Federated Domain eliminates a
   need to share private credentials.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-otis-tpa-label/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-otis-tpa-label-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-otis-tpa-label-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/