Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-capport-icmp-unreach-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 15:05:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Captive Portal ICMP Destination Unreachable
        Authors         : David Bird
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-capport-icmp-unreach-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-04-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a multi-part ICMP extension to ICMP Destination
   Unreachable messages to signal that a user is behind a Captive
   Portal.

   [ Editor note: The IETF is currently discussing improvements in
   captive portal interactions and user experience improvements.  See:
   https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/captive-portals ]

   [RFC Editor: Please remove this before publication.  This document is
   being stored in github at https://github.com/wkumari/draft-wkumari-
   capport-icmp-unreach . Authors gratefully accept pull requests, and
   keep the latest (edit buffer) versions there, so commenters can
   follow along at home.]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-capport-icmp-unreach/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-capport-icmp-unreach-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wkumari-capport-icmp-unreach-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/