Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-smime-header-signing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2015 08:53:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for protecting Email header with S/MIME
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-smime-header-signing-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-04-03

Abstract:
   This document describes best practices for handling of Email header
   protected by S/MIME.  It also adds a new Content-Type parameter to
   help distinguish an S/MIME protected forwarded message from an S/MIME
   construct protecting message header.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-smime-header-signing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-smime-header-signing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-smime-header-signing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/