Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6man-ra-guidelines-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 08:57:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for New Router Advertisement Options
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Dan Luedtke
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6man-ra-guidelines-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-04-28

Abstract:
   This document defines simple rules to follow when defining new router
   advertisement options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-ra-guidelines/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-ra-guidelines-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/