Subject: I-D Action: draft-merged-i2nsf-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 15:35:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for Interface to Network Security Functions
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Diego Lopez
                          XiaoJun Zhuang
                          Joe Parrott
                          Ramki Krishnan
                          Seetharama Rao Durbha
	Filename        : draft-merged-i2nsf-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-04-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the framework for Interface to Network
   Security Functions and defines a reference model along with
   functional components.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-merged-i2nsf-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-merged-i2nsf-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/