Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-lime-yang-oam-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 12:03:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic YANG Data Model for Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
        Authors         : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Norman Finn
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Samer Salam
                          Qin Wu
                          Michael Wang
	Filename        : draft-tissa-lime-yang-oam-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2015-04-16

Abstract:
   Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) are important
   networking functions that allow operators to:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tissa-lime-yang-oam-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tissa-lime-yang-oam-model-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tissa-lime-yang-oam-model-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/