Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tianguorong-hiep-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 08:50:55 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : HIEP: HTB Internet E-wallet Protocol
    Author(s)     : T. Guorong, et al
    Filename      : draft-tianguorong-hiep
    Pages         : 7 
    Date          : 2015-04-16 
    
This document describes an online-paying method that realizes 
the paying addressing on the basis of HTTP protocol. It is for the 
purpose to setup a normative and safe E-paying system standard, and 
specify the definition of E-paying. And in this version, we changed the 
identifier of this e-payment protocol into to replace the previous one 
because it COULD be typed from the existed code. 

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tianguorong-hiep-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.