Subject: I-D Action: draft-pusateri-hybridproxy-impl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 10:12:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS-SD Hybrid Proxy Implementation Advice
        Author          : Tom Pusateri
	Filename        : draft-pusateri-hybridproxy-impl-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-04-01

Abstract:
   This document provides advice on the implementation of a DNS Service
   Discovery Hybrid Proxy Server.  It describes the configuration
   parameters at the delegating DNS server, the hybrid proxy itself, and
   the client.  It also describes the resource records required of the
   delegating DNS server and the hybrid proxy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pusateri-hybridproxy-impl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pusateri-hybridproxy-impl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/