Subject: I-D Action: draft-trill-trill-arp-optimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 20:33:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL: ARP/ND Optimization
        Authors         : Yizhou Li
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Radia Perlman
                          Igor Gashinsky
	Filename        : draft-trill-trill-arp-optimization-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-04-01

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms to optimize the ARP (Address
   Resolution Protocol) and ND (Neighbor Discovery) traffic in TRILL
   campus. Such optimization reduces packet flooding over a TRILL
   campus.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trill-trill-arp-optimization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trill-trill-arp-optimization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/