Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 00:28:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Home Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Prefix Assignment Algorithm
        Authors         : Pierre Pfister
                          Benjamin Paterson
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-04-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies a distributed algorithm for automatic prefix
   assignment.  Given a set of delegated prefixes, it ensures that at
   most one prefix is assigned from each delegated prefix to each link.
   Nodes may assign available prefixes to the links they are directly
   connected to, or for other private purposes.  The algorithm
   eventually converges and ensures that all assigned prefixes do not
   overlap.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-prefix-assignment-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/