Subject: I-D Action: draft-paasch-mptcp-syncookies-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 13:39:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Making Multipath TCP robust for stateless webservers
        Authors         : Christoph Paasch
                          Anumita Biswas
                          Darren Haas
	Filename        : draft-paasch-mptcp-syncookies-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-04-27

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension to Multipath TCP that allows it
   to work efficiently with stateless servers.  We first identify the
   issues around stateless connection establishment using SYN-cookies.
   Further, we suggest an extension to Multipath TCP to overcome these
   issues and discuss alternatives.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-paasch-mptcp-syncookies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-paasch-mptcp-syncookies-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/