Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 23:43:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NAI-based Dynamic Peer Discovery for RADIUS/TLS and RADIUS/DTLS
        Authors         : Stefan Winter
                          Mike McCauley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-15.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2015-04-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies a means to find authoritative RADIUS servers
   for a given realm.  It is used in conjunction with either RADIUS/TLS
   and RADIUS/DTLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https:https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-dynamic-discovery-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/