Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 08:19:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) Authentication-Info and Proxy- Authentication-Info Response Header Fields
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-04-07

Abstract:
   This specification defines the "Authentication-Info" and "Proxy-
   Authentication-Info" response header fields for use in HTTP
   authentication schemes which need to return information once the
   client's authentication credentials have been accepted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-auth-info-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/