Subject: I-D Action: draft-baill-netmod-yang-ip-stats-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 14:31:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for basic IP and ICMP Statistics
        Author          : Steve Baillargeon
	Filename        : draft-baill-netmod-yang-ip-stats-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2015-04-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for basic IP and ICMP
   statistics for monitoring IPv4 and IPv6 implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baill-netmod-yang-ip-stats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baill-netmod-yang-ip-stats-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/