Subject: I-D Action: draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-addressing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 01:33:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Autonomic IPv6 Addressing Scheme
        Author          : Michael H. Behringer
	Filename        : draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-addressing-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-04-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a generic IPv6 addressing scheme which is
   suitable for autonomic nodes, where node addressing must not depend
   on a centrally managed scheme.  It assumes a unique domain name and
   device name, and automatically derives a unique IPv6 address from
   those.  The scheme allows for a flat address hierarchy as well as
   optionally, when required, the definition of zones which are
   aggregatable.  This document is for discussion right now; the final
   addressing scheme should probably move into
   [I-D.behringer-anima-reference-model].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-addressing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-addressing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/