Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 13:57:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Generic Discovery and Negotiation Protocol for Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol-03.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2015-04-20

Abstract:
   This document establishes requirements for a protocol that enables
   intelligent devices to dynamically discover peer devices, to
   synchronize state with them, and to negotiate parameter settings
   mutually with them.  The document then defines a general protocol for
   discovery, synchronization and negotiation, while the technical
   objectives for specific scenarios are to be described in separate
   documents.  An Appendix briefly discusses existing protocols with
   comparable features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-anima-gdn-protocol-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/