Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 06:49:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Topologies
        Authors         : Magnus Westerlund
                          Stephan Wenger
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-07.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2015-04-10

Abstract:
   This document discusses point to point and multi-endpoint topologies
   used in Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP)-based environments.  In
   particular, centralized topologies commonly employed in the video
   conferencing industry are mapped to the RTP terminology.

   This document is updated with additional topologies and replaces RFC
   5117.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rtp-topologies-update-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/