Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 08:03:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Request Routing Redirection Interface for CDN Interconnection
        Authors         : Ben Niven-Jenkins
                          Ray van Brandenburg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-09.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-04-23

Abstract:
   The Request Routing Interface comprises of (1) the asynchronous
   advertisement of footprint and capabilities by a downstream Content
   Delivery Network (CDN) that allows an upstream CDN to decide whether
   to redirect particular user requests to that downstream CDN; and (2)
   the synchronous operation of an upstream CDN requesting whether a
   downstream CDN is prepared to accept a user request and of a
   downstream CDN responding with how to actually redirect the user
   request.  This document describes an interface for the latter part,
   i.e. the CDNI Request Routing Redirection interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-redirection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-redirection-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/