Subject: I-D Action: draft-roome-alto-resource-attr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 11:39:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Attributes for ALTO Protocol
        Author          : Wendy Roome
	Filename        : draft-roome-alto-resource-attr-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-04-10

Abstract:
   This document extends the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization
   (ALTO) Protocol [RFC7285] by defining additional descriptive
   attributes for the resources offered by an ALTO Server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roome-alto-resource-attr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roome-alto-resource-attr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-roome-alto-resource-attr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/