Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-service-link-rel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 12:05:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Link Relation Types for Web Services
        Author          : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-service-link-rel-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-04-22

Abstract:
   Many resources provided on the Web are part of a sets of resources
   that are provided in a context that is defined and managed by one
   particular service provider.  Often, these sets of resources are
   referred to as "Web Services" or "Web APIs".  This specification
   defines two link relations that allow to represent relationships from
   those resources to ones that provide documentation or descriptions of
   the Web services.  The difference between these concepts is that
   documentation is primarily intended for human consumers, whereas
   descriptions are primarily intended for automated consumers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-service-link-rel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-service-link-rel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/