Subject: I-D Action: draft-aravind-mptcp-optimized-subflows-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 06:06:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Optimized Multipath TCP subflows using Traceflow
        Authors         : Kesava Vijaya Krupakaran
                          Aravind Prasad Sridharan
                          Shathish Muthu Venkatesan
	Filename        : draft-aravind-mptcp-optimized-subflows-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-04-07

Abstract:
   This document proposes a solution for optimized usage of MPTCP and
   its subflows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aravind-mptcp-optimized-subflows/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aravind-mptcp-optimized-subflows-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/