Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-fnv-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2015 11:25:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The FNV Non-Cryptographic Hash Algorithm
        Authors         : Glenn Fowler
                          Landon Curt Noll
                          Kiem-Phong Vo
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-fnv-09.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-04-05

Abstract:
   FNV (Fowler/Noll/Vo) is a fast, non-cryptographic hash algorithm with
   good dispersion. The purpose of this document is to make information
   on FNV and open source code performing FNV conveniently available to
   the Internet community.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-fnv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-fnv-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-fnv-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/