Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 05:47:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual Network Transport Protocol (VNTP)
        Author          : Zhongyu Gu
	Filename        : draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-04-10

Abstract:
   This document describes the overlay virtual network transport
   protocol (VNTP), which defines the interactions between NVE and NVA/
   NVE and the relevant message to support virtual network
   implementation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nvo3-vntp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/