Subject: I-D Action: draft-vb-openpgp-linked-ids-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 12:30:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Linked Identities for OpenPGP
        Author          : Vincent Breitmoser
	Filename        : draft-vb-openpgp-linked-ids-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-04-24

Abstract:
   This document introduces a URI scheme for Linked Identitites to be
   used in URI Attributes in OpenPGP keys compatible to [RFC4880] and
   [URIATTR].  A Linked Identity then links the key to a resource on the
   internet in a mutual and verifiable way.  The assumed authorization
   required to publish the resource forms a limited basis of trust for
   the key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vb-openpgp-linked-ids/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vb-openpgp-linked-ids-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vb-openpgp-linked-ids-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/