Subject: I-D Action: draft-sivabalan-pce-binding-label-sid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 17:05:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Carrying Binding Label/Segment-ID in PCE-based Networks.
        Authors         : Siva Sivabalan
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Jonathan Hardwick
                          Mohan Nanduri
	Filename        : draft-sivabalan-pce-binding-label-sid-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-04-23

Abstract:
   It is possible to associate a binding label to RSVP-TE signaled
   Traffic Engineering Label Switching Path or binding Segment-ID (SID)
   to Segment Routed Traffic Engineering path.  Such a binding label/SID
   can be used by an upstream node for steering traffic into the
   appropriate TE path to enforce TE policies.  This document proposes
   an approach for reporting binding label/SID to Path Computation
   Element (PCE) for supporting PCE-based Traffic Engineering policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sivabalan-pce-binding-label-sid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sivabalan-pce-binding-label-sid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/