Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 05:56:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Clarification of the Flowspec Redirect Extended Community
        Author          : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-04-11

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 5575 (Dissemination of Flow Specification
   Rules) to clarify the formatting of the the BGP Flowspec Redirect
   Extended Community.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-redirect-rt-bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/