Subject: I-D Action: draft-chan-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 14:26:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Mobility Anchoring
        Authors         : H Anthony Chan
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Seil Jeon
	Filename        : draft-chan-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-04-14

Abstract:
   This document defines the mobility management protocol solutions in
   the context of a distributed mobility management deployment.  Such
   solutions consider the problem of assigning a mobility anchor and a
   gateway at the initiation of a flow.  In addition, the mid-session
   switching of the mobility anchor in a distributed mobility management
   environment is considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chan-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chan-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chan-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/