Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-qin-cfrg-ibs-wsn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 09:34:42 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : An Identity-based Security Scheme for Wireless Sensor Networks
    Author(s)     : Z. Qin, et al
    Filename      : draft-qin-cfrg-ibs-wsn
    Pages         : 9 
    Date          : 2015-04-02 
    
   This document specifies an identity-based security scheme for
   wireless sensor network (WSN) on the basis of Identity-Based
   Encryption (IBE). Each cluster head can perform as a private key
   generator (PKG) in case that the sole PKG is captured, which will
   lead to the whole network disabled. The proposed scheme can reduce
   the consumption of key resources and improve the security of the WSN
   by dispersing PKG function. The analysis shows that the scheme can
   resist various attacks.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-qin-cfrg-ibs-wsn-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.