Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-core-apps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 09:09:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoRE Application Descriptions
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-apps-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-04-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a template for describing the interface of
   RESTful, hypertext-driven applications in Constrained RESTful
   Environments (CoRE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-apps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-apps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/