Subject: I-D Action: draft-baill-netmod-yang-ip-stats-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 07:30:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for basic IP and ICMP Statistics
        Author          : Steve Baillargeon
	Filename        : draft-baill-netmod-yang-ip-stats-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2015-04-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for basic IP and ICMP
   statistics for monitoring IPv4 and IPv6 implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baill-netmod-yang-ip-stats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baill-netmod-yang-ip-stats-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baill-netmod-yang-ip-stats-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/