Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-i2nsf-problem-statement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2015 09:31:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) Problem Statement
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Myo Zarny
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Shaibal Chakrabarty
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-i2nsf-problem-statement-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-04-23

Abstract:
   This document describes the motivation and the problem statement for
   Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-i2nsf-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-i2nsf-problem-statement-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-i2nsf-problem-statement-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/