Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 05:56:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RFC6374 UDP Return Path
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Sagar Soni
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-04-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies the proceedure to be used by the Packet Loss
   and Delay Measurement for MPLS Networks protocol defined in RFC6374
   when sending and processing MPLS performance management out-of-band
   responses for delay and loss measurements over an IP/UDP return path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https:https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/