Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-38.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 10:15:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NFS Version 4 Minor Version 2
        Author          : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-38.txt
	Pages           : 97
	Date            : 2015-04-28

Abstract:
   This Internet-Draft describes NFS version 4 minor version two,
   describing the protocol extensions made from NFS version 4 minor
   version 1.  Major extensions introduced in NFS version 4 minor
   version two include: Server Side Copy, Application I/O Advise, Space
   Reservations, Sparse Files, Application Data Blocks, and Labeled NFS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-38

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https:https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-minorversion2-38

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/