Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lime-rpc-yang-oam-management-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 05:30:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional RPC definitions to Generic YANG Data Model for layer Independent OAM Management
        Authors         : Zitao Wang
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wang-lime-rpc-yang-oam-management-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-04-09

Abstract:
   [I-D.tissa-lime-yang-oam-model] defines a Generic YANG data model for
   Layer independent OAM Management.  This document proposes additional
   extension to this YANG model which is complementary to the one
   defined in the [I-D.tissa-lime-yang-oam-model].The extension include
   generic notification and generic rpc command for Unified Management
   Plane OAM to be used within IETF in a layer independent manner.  The
   generic notification and rpc command described in this document can
   be applied to various network technologies and includes technology
   independent configuration data and state data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lime-rpc-yang-oam-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lime-rpc-yang-oam-management-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-lime-rpc-yang-oam-management-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/