Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dice-profile-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 03:35:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DTLS In Constrained Environments Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A TLS/DTLS Profile for the Internet of Things
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dice-profile-12.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2015-05-28

Abstract:
   A common design pattern in Internet of Things (IoT) deployments is
   the use of a constrained device that collects data via sensor or
   controls actuators for use in home automation, industrial control
   systems, smart cities and other IoT deployments.

   This document defines a Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram
   TLS (DTLS) 1.2 profile that offers communications security for this
   data exchange thereby preventing eavesdropping, tampering, and
   message forgery.  The lack of communication security is a common
   vulnerability in Internet of Things products that can easily be
   solved by using these well-researched and widely deployed Internet
   security protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dice-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dice-profile-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dice-profile-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/