Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-eppext-reseller-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 01:04:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registry Reseller Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : Linlin Zhou
                          Ning Kong
                          Chao Qi
                          Xiaodong Lee
                          James Gould
	Filename        : draft-zhou-eppext-reseller-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-05-04

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) for
   provisioning and management of registry reseller extensions for
   domain names, hosts and contacts stored in a shared central
   repository.  Specified in Extensible Markup Language (XML), this
   extended mapping is applied to provide additional features required
   for the provisioning of registry resellers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-eppext-reseller/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-eppext-reseller-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/