Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-gue-session-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 09:54:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Session Identifier Option for Generic UDP Encapsulation
        Authors         : Tom Herbert
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-herbert-gue-session-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-05-22

Abstract:
   This specification defines the session identifier option for Generic
   UDP Encapsulation (GUE). This option allows an encapsulator to
   identify a logical session to which an encapsulated packet belongs.
   The session for a packet may refer to the flow or connection of an
   encapsulated transport protocol, and the session identifier option
   provides visibility into this at the encapsulation layer. Nodes may
   use the session identifier option to create and maintain session
   state for encapsulated flows, and in turn can affect packet
   processing on the basis of this state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-gue-session-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-gue-session-id-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/