Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-falsestart-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 11:43:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) False Start
        Authors         : Adam Langley
                          Nagendra Modadugu
                          Bodo Moeller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-falsestart-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-05-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies an optional behavior of TLS implementations,
   dubbed False Start.  It affects only protocol timing, not on-the-wire
   protocol data, and can be implemented unilaterally.  The TLS False
   Start feature leads to a latency reduction of one round trip for
   certain handshakes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-falsestart/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-falsestart-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/