Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 05:18:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Case for Distributed Data Center in SUPA
        Authors         : Ying Cheng
                          JF Tremblay
                          Jun Bi
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-05-08

Abstract:
   Large scale Distributed Data Centers (DDCs) can provide various
   services and usually consist of a lot of internal and external links
   where various VPNs are built upon.  The Service provisioning and
   network connectivity configurations could be complex and dynamic, for
   which manual configuration is not onerous and error-prone.  This
   draft analyzes the use cases in DDCs, in which some VPN scenarios are
   covered, and the applicability of Simplified Use of Policy
   Abstractions (SUPA) data models which can be used for better and
   automated resource usage and easy service/network deployment/
   configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheng-supa-ddc-use-cases-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/