Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-sdnrg-service-description-language-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 02:59:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for a Service Description Language and Design Considerations
        Authors         : Yinben Xia
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-xia-sdnrg-service-description-language-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-05-04

Abstract:
   The more and more complicated IP networks require a new interaction
   mechanism between their customers and their networks.  A service
   description language is needed to enable customers to easily describe
   their diverse intent.  SDN controller would compile the user intent
   into device configurations.  This document analyzes requirements for
   such service description language and gives considerations for
   designing such service description language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-sdnrg-service-description-language/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-sdnrg-service-description-language-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-sdnrg-service-description-language-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/