Subject: I-D Action: draft-bradley-oauth-stateless-client-id-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 16:34:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateless Client Identifier for OAuth 2
        Authors         : John Bradley
                          Justin Richer
	Filename        : draft-bradley-oauth-stateless-client-id-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-05-21

Abstract:
   This draft provides a method for communicating information about an
   OAuth client through its client identifier allowing for fully
   stateless operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradley-oauth-stateless-client-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradley-oauth-stateless-client-id-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bradley-oauth-stateless-client-id-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/