Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 01:00:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : How to Write an RTP Payload Format
        Author          : Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-14.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2015-05-04

Abstract:
   This document contains information on how to best write an RTP
   payload format specification.  It provides reading tips, design
   practices, and practical tips on how to produce an RTP payload format
   specification quickly and with good results.  A template is also
   included with instructions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-howto-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/