Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-nvo3-vxlan-security-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 05:50:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VXLAN Security Option
        Authors         : Yuanjiao Liu
                          Wenhui Li
	Filename        : draft-liu-nvo3-vxlan-security-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-05-19

Abstract:
   This document introduces the security extension of the VXLAN
   encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-nvo3-vxlan-security-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-nvo3-vxlan-security-option-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-nvo3-vxlan-security-option-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/