Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pim-muiimp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 00:54:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-Upstream Interfaces IGMP/MLD Proxy
        Authors         : Hong-Ke Zhang
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pim-muiimp-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-05-28

Abstract:
       In this document, followed by the idea mentioned in [1] and
       subsequently  updated  in  [2],  an  IGMP/MLD  proxy  with  multiple
       upstream interfaces called MUIIMP is proposed and analyzed. The
       MUIIMP inherits the basic rule of the IGMP/MLD proxy but extends
       with multiple upstream interfaces. To avoid data redundancy, each
       upstream interface of an MUIIMP device MUST NOT send or subscribe to
       the same data simultaneously.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pim-muiimp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pim-muiimp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-pim-muiimp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/