Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-intarea-dynamic-gre-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 01:26:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic GRE Tunnel
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Dayong Guo
                          Li Xue
	Filename        : draft-jiang-intarea-dynamic-gre-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-05-26

Abstract:
   Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE) is regarded as a popular
   encapsulation tunnel technology.  When a node tries to encapsulate
   the user traffic in GRE, it needs the IP address of the destination
   node which decapsulates the GRE packets.  In practice, the GRE tunnel
   destination IP addresses are mainly configured manually.  This
   configuration mechanism causes efficiency issues for operators.  This
   document proposes an approach to configure the GRE information
   dynamically.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-intarea-dynamic-gre/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-intarea-dynamic-gre-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/