Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 13:07:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Confidentiality in the Face of Pervasive Surveillance: A Threat Model and Problem Statement
        Authors         : Richard Barnes
                          Bruce Schneier
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Ted Hardie
                          Brian Trammell
                          Christian Huitema
                          Daniel Borkmann
	Filename        : draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-05-11

Abstract:
   Since the initial revelations of pervasive surveillance in 2013,
   several classes of attacks on Internet communications have been
   discovered.  In this document we develop a threat model that
   describes these attacks on Internet confidentiality.  We assume an
   attacker that is interested in undetected, indiscriminate
   eavesdropping.  The threat model is based on published, verified
   attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/