Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 19:29:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DHCPv6/SLAAC Interaction Problems on Address Auto-configuration
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Xiangyang Gong
                          Wendong Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-05-03

Abstract:
   The IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) Protocol includes an ICMPv6 Router
   Advertisement (RA) message.  The RA message contains three flags,
   indicating which auto-configuration mechanisms are available to on-
   link hosts.  These are the M, O and A flags.  The M and O flags are
   advisory, not prescriptive.

   This document describes divergent host behaviors observed in popular
   operating systems.  It also describes operational problems that
   divergent behaviors might cause.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-dhcpv6-slaac-problem-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/