Subject: I-D Action: draft-bill-dnsop-resource-record-sets-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 16:53:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Resource Record Sets
        Author          : Declan Ma
	Filename        : draft-bill-dnsop-resource-record-sets-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-05-22

Abstract:
   RFC 2181 collected eight independent considerations and created a single
   docuement to address each of them in turn.  Over the following two decades
   it has become clear that each of these items should be considered and evovolve
   in its own right, as suggested in RFC 2181. This document extracts the exact
   text from RFC 2181 and places it into its own track.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bill-dnsop-resource-record-sets/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bill-dnsop-resource-record-sets-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/