Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-sipcore-auth-id-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 21:19:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authorization server identity
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-sipcore-auth-id-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-05-28

Abstract:
   The 3rd-Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) has defined how the
   WebRTC framework can be used to provide access to IMS services.
   Users can use "web credentials" (e.g. a username and password) to
   obtain an authorization token (e.g. an OAuth 2.0 access token), which
   is included in the user registration request sent towards the IMS
   network.

   3GPP has specified a requirement, that the eP-CSCF shall be able to
   include a string value, representing the identity of the WAF, in the
   REGISTER request forwarded towards the S-CSCF.  The S-CSCF can use
   the identity for e.g. policy decisions.

   This document defines a new Authorization header field parameter,
   'authorization-entity', which the eP-CSCF can include in a REGISTER
   request in order to convey the identity of the WAF towards the
   S-CSCF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-sipcore-auth-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-sipcore-auth-id-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-holmberg-sipcore-auth-id-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/