Subject: I-D Action: draft-fox-tcpm-shared-memory-rdma-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 08:29:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IBM's Shared Memory Communications over RDMA
        Authors         : Mike Fox
                          Constantinos (Gus) Kassimis
                          Jerry Stevens
	Filename        : draft-fox-tcpm-shared-memory-rdma-07.txt
	Pages           : 141
	Date            : 2015-05-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the IBM's Shared Memory Communications over
   RDMA (SMC-R) protocol. This protocol provides RDMA communications to
   TCP endpoints in a manner that is transparent to socket applications.
   It further provides for dynamic discovery of partner RDMA
   capabilities and dynamic setup of RDMA connections, transparent high
   availability and load balancing when redundant RDMA network paths are
   available, and it maintains many of the traditional TCP/IP qualities
   of service such as filtering that enterprise users demand, as well as
   TCP socket semantics such as urgent data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fox-tcpm-shared-memory-rdma/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fox-tcpm-shared-memory-rdma-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fox-tcpm-shared-memory-rdma-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/