Subject: I-D Action: draft-keyupate-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 18:17:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : H-bit Support for OSPFv2
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
                          Manish Bhardwaj
                          Serpil Bayraktar
	Filename        : draft-keyupate-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-05-06

Abstract:
   OSPFv3 [RFC5340] defines an option field for router-LSAs known as a
   R-bit.  If the R-bit is clear, an OSPFv3 router can participate in
   OSPF topology distribution without acting as a forwarder to forward
   the transit traffic.  In such cases, an OSPF router would only accept
   traffic intended for local delivery.  This draft defines R-bit
   functionality for OSPFv2 defined in [RFC2328].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keyupate-ospf-ospfv2-hbit/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keyupate-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/