Subject: I-D Action: draft-baer-lightweight-token-authentication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 06:46:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight Token authentication (LTA) 1.0
        Authors         : Sebastian Baer
                          Bernd Haberstumpf
	Filename        : draft-baer-lightweight-token-authentication-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-05-15

Abstract:
   This document contains a specification for a token authentication
   mechanism that is sufficiently resource-friendly to use it on small
   embedded or mobile devices.  The three involved parties are a service
   consumer (CON) a service provider (SP) and an authentication provider
   (AP).  The authentication provider decouples authentication and the
   actual service that is consumed.  It also serves as anonymizer.  The
   consumer authenticates at the authentication provider, requests one
   or more authorization tokens and redeems those tokens when accessing
   the service provider's offered services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baer-lightweight-token-authentication/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baer-lightweight-token-authentication-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/