Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-http-encryption-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 13:26:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encrypted Content-Encoding for HTTP
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-http-encryption-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-05-11

Abstract:
   This memo introduces a content-coding for HTTP that allows message
   payloads to be encrypted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http-encryption/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-encryption-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/