Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-scim-search-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 09:05:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM HTTP SEARCH Method Extension
        Author          : Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-hunt-scim-search-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-05-28

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-Domain Identity Management (SCIM) specification
   is an HTTP based protocol that makes managing identities in multi-
   domain scenarios easier to support through a standardized service.
   Examples include but are not limited to enterprise to cloud service
   providers, and inter-cloud based scenarios.  This specification
   extends the SCIM Protocol to include support for HTTP SEARCH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-scim-search/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-scim-search-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/