Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-impact-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 05:28:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Impact
        Authors         : Damien Saucez
                          Luigi Iannone
                          Albert Cabellos
                          Florin Coras
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-impact-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-05-07

Abstract:
   The Locator/Identifier Separation Protocol (LISP) aims at improving
   the Internet scalability properties leveraging on three simple
   principles: address role separation, encapsulation, and mapping.  In
   this document, based on implementation work, deployment experiences,
   and theoretical studies, we discuss the impact that the deployment of
   LISP can have on both the Internet in general and the end-user in
   particular.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-impact/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-impact-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-impact-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/