Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-ibnemo-icim-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 09:14:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intent Common Information Model
        Authors         : Yinben Xia
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Yali Zhang
                          Susan Hares
                          Pedro Andres Aranda
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Jon Crowcroft
                          Yan Zhang
	Filename        : draft-xia-ibnemo-icim-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-05-22

Abstract:
   Intent Common Information Model (ICIM) generalizes a unified model
   for expressing different layers' intent whatever role,
   responsibility, knowledge, etc. This document provides an information
   model to be inherited and expanded to construct specific intent model
   in different areas. According to this information model, network
   intent model is put forward which can satisfy users' need in
   different layers, such as, end-users, business developers, and
   network administers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-ibnemo-icim/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-ibnemo-icim-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/