Subject: I-D Action: draft-txh-lime-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 02:47:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gap Analysis for Layer and Technology Independent OAM Management in the Multi-Layer Environment
        Authors         : Yuji Tochio
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Liang (Frank) Xia
	Filename        : draft-txh-lime-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-05-26

Abstract:
   This draft analyses the existing management plane OAM related works
   in different SDOs, against the key objectives of Layer Independent
   OAM Management (LIME), to find the gap between them.  The results can
   be used as the guidance for further work.  This gap analysis is not
   targeted at L0-L2 transport OAM in ITU-T, either technology specific
   or generic across those technologies.  Rather, it is intended to
   leverage knowledge from that domain for the benefit of developing
   generic layer independent OAM management for L3-L7 (and L2.5 MPLS
   OAM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-txh-lime-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-txh-lime-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/