Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 20:35:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Requirements
        Authors         : Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Lisa Lorenzin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-05-20

Abstract:
   This document defines the scope and set of requirements for the
   Secure Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) architecture, data
   model and protocols.  The requirements and scope are based on the
   agreed upon use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-requirements-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/