Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 00:11:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Back-off SPF algorithm for link state IGP
        Author          : Bruno Decraene
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-05-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a standard algorithm to back-off link-state IGP
   SPF computations.

   Having one standardized algorithm improves interoperability by
   reducing the probability and/or duration of transient forwarding
   loops during the IGP convergence in the area/level when the network
   reacts to multiple consecutive events.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/