Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-transports-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 05:41:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Services provided by IETF transport protocols and congestion control mechanisms
        Authors         : Godred Fairhurst
                          Brian Trammell
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-transports-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2015-05-26

Abstract:
   This document describes services provided by existing IETF protocols
   and congestion control mechanisms.  It is designed to help
   application and network stack programmers and to inform the work of
   the IETF TAPS Working Group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transports/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-transports-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/