Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-dhc-6man-dhcpv6-sadr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 09:38:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCPv6 Solution for Source Address Dependent Routing
        Author          : Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-dhc-6man-dhcpv6-sadr-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-05-08

Abstract:
   This document describes DHCPv6 solution for provisioning DHCPv6
   client nodes for the next hop, IPv6 route prefixes and source
   address/prefixes the next hop supports.  Using these options, an
   operator can configure multi-homed nodes where other means of source
   address dependent route configuration may be impractical.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-dhc-6man-dhcpv6-sadr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-dhc-6man-dhcpv6-sadr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-dhc-6man-dhcpv6-sadr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/