Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-doi-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 19:32:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Assigning Digital Object Identifiers to RFCs
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-iab-doi-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-05-28

Abstract:
   The Digital Object Identifier (DOI) is a widely used system that
   assigns unique identifiers to digital documents that can be queried
   and managed in a consistent fashion.  We describe the way that DOIs
   are assigned to past and future RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-doi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-doi-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-doi-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/