Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-tls-ed25519-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 14:27:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using EdDSA/Ed25519 in the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
        Author          : Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-tls-ed25519-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-05-30

Abstract:
   This document specify algorithm identifiers and ASN.1 encoding
   formats for EdDSA/Ed25519 digital signatures and subject public keys
   used in the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure (PKIX) for
   Certificates and CRLs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-tls-ed25519/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-tls-ed25519-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/