Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-eddsa-ed25519-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 14:38:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EdDSA and Ed25519
        Authors         : Simon Josefsson
                          Niels Moeller
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-eddsa-ed25519-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-05-12

Abstract:
   The elliptic curve signature scheme EdDSA and one instance of it
   called Ed25519 is described.  An example implementation and test
   vectors are provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-eddsa-ed25519/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-eddsa-ed25519-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-eddsa-ed25519-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/