Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-idr-ls-trill-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 23:37:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distribution of TRILL Link-State using BGP
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-hao-idr-ls-trill-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-05-18

Abstract:
   This draft describes a TRILL link state and MAC address reachability
   information distribution mechanism using a BGP LS extension.
   External components such as an SDN Controller can leverage the
   information for topology visibility, troubleshooting, network
   automation, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-idr-ls-trill/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-idr-ls-trill-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-idr-ls-trill-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/