Subject: I-D Action: draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 17:35:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simplified Local internet nUmber Resource Management with the RPKI
        Author          : David Mandelberg
	Filename        : draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-05-13

Abstract:
   The Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) is a global
   authorization infrastructure that allows the holder of Internet
   Number Resources (INRs) to make verifiable statements about those
   resources.  Network operators, e.g., Internet Service Providers
   (ISPs), can use the RPKI to validate BGP route origination
   assertions.  In the future, ISPs also will be able to use the RPKI to
   validate the path of a BGP route.  Some ISPs locally use BGP with
   private address space or private AS numbers (see RFC6890).  These
   local BGP routes cannot be verified by the global RPKI, and SHOULD be
   considered invalid based on the global RPKI (see RFC6491).  The
   mechanisms described below provide ISPs with a way to make local
   assertions about private (reserved) INRs while using the RPKI's
   assertions about all other INRs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dseomn-sidr-slurm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/