Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-grow-blackholing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 11:59:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BLACKHOLEIXP BGP Community for Blackholing at IXPs
        Authors         : Thomas King
                          Christoph Dietzel
                          Gert Doering
                          Greg Hankins
                          Christian Seitz
                          Petr Jiran
                          Yordan Kritski
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-grow-blackholing-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-05-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of a well-known Border Gateway
   Protocol (BGP) community for blackholing at Internet Exchange Points
   (IXP).  This well-known advisory transitive BGP community, namely
   BLACKHOLEIXP, allows an origin AS to specify through the route server
   that IXPs should blackhole a specific route.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-grow-blackholing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-grow-blackholing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/