Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 11:48:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Cryptographic Algorithm Agility and Selecting Mandatory-to-Implement Algorithms
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-05-22

Abstract:
   Many IETF protocols use cryptographic algorithms to provide
   confidentiality, integrity, authentication or digital signature.
   Communicating peers must support a common set of cryptographic
   algorithms for these mechanisms to work properly.  This memo provides
   guidelines to ensure that protocols have the ability to migrate from
   one mandatory-to-implement algorithm suite to another over time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/