Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-opsawg-capwap-separation-for-mp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 19:49:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CAPWAP Control and Data Channel Separation for Multi-provider Scenario
        Authors         : Jianjie You
                          Haibin Song
                          Rong Zhang
	Filename        : draft-you-opsawg-capwap-separation-for-mp-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-05-25

Abstract:
   The CAPWAP control channel and data channel split architecture has
   some benefits, such as relieving the capacity pressure of the AC.
   However, the current documents are not specific to the multi-provider
   scenario.  This document discusses the third-party WLAN service
   provider scenario (i.e.  Virtual Network Operator, VNO), and proposes
   to extend CAPWAP for supporting this use case.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-opsawg-capwap-separation-for-mp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-opsawg-capwap-separation-for-mp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-you-opsawg-capwap-separation-for-mp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/