Subject: I-D Action: draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 04:42:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Printing Protocol/1.1: Encoding and Transport
        Authors         : Michael Sweet
                          Ira McDonald
	Filename        : draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2015-05-27

Abstract:
   This document is one of a set of documents, which together describe
   all aspects of a new Internet Printing Protocol (IPP).  IPP is an
   application level protocol that can be used for distributed printing
   using Internet tools and technologies.  This document defines the
   rules for encoding IPP operations and IPP attributes into a new
   Internet mime media type called "application/ipp".  This document
   also defines the rules for transporting over HTTP a message body
   whose Content-Type is "application/ipp".  This document defines a new
   scheme named 'ipp' for identifying IPP printers and jobs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sweet-rfc2910bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/