Subject: I-D Action: draft-daboo-imip-headers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 05:09:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Email Header for Improved iMIP Interoperability
        Author          : Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-daboo-imip-headers-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-05-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a new email message header to improve
   interoperability when the iCalendar Message-Based Interoperability
   Protocol (iMIP) is being used to send scheduling messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daboo-imip-headers/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daboo-imip-headers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/