Subject: I-D Action: draft-palanivelan-bfd-gr-rec-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 08:57:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Design Recommendations for bfd to survive Planned Graceful restart
        Author          : Palanivelan Appanasamy
	Filename        : draft-palanivelan-bfd-gr-rec-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-05-01

Abstract:
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (bfd) defined in RFC5880 is
   comprehensive and has sufficient mechanisms to overcome challenges in
   surviving Graceful Restart (Planned). However, implementations with
   architectural limitation were found to influence a BFD failure, in a
   process intensive environment.This memo outlines design options to
   overcome the challenges, within the existing bfd framework, in
   surviving planned GracefulRestart.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palanivelan-bfd-gr-rec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palanivelan-bfd-gr-rec-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palanivelan-bfd-gr-rec-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/