Subject: I-D Action: draft-klensin-smtp-521code-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 07:35:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SMTP 521 and 556 Reply Codes
        Author          : John C Klensin
	Filename        : draft-klensin-smtp-521code-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-05-01

Abstract:
   This memo defines two Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) reply
   codes, 521 and 556.  The 521 code was originally described in an
   Experimental RFC in 1995 and is in wide use, but has not previously
   been formally incorporated into SMTP.  The 556 code was created for
   RFC-nullMX.  These codes are used to indicate that an Internet host
   does not accept incoming mail at all (not just under particular
   circumstances).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klensin-smtp-521code/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klensin-smtp-521code-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-klensin-smtp-521code-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/