Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ipsecme-ike-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 02:39:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for IKE
        Authors         : Honglei Wang
                          Vijay Kumar Nagaraj
                          Xia Chen
	Filename        : draft-wang-ipsecme-ike-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2015-05-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for the IKE (Internet Key
   Exchange) protocol.  The model covers the IKE protocol configuration,
   operational state, remote procedural calls, and event notifications
   data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ipsecme-ike-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-ipsecme-ike-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/