Subject: I-D Action: draft-qin-tsvwg-uatnut-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 20:16:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Upload Acceleration Transport Network for Upstream Traffics
        Authors         : Xiaowei Qin
                          Ning Kong
                          Xiaodong Lee
	Filename        : draft-qin-tsvwg-uatnut-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-05-28

Abstract:
   Photos, videos and other upstream traffics generated by end users are
   rapidly increasing these days and expected to continue doing so in
   the future.  A lot of factors, such as long round-trip-time (RTT),
   low robustness of delivery, and transport bottlenecks, etc., lead to
   low upload rate, which cause poor user experiences.  This draft
   discusses an Upload Acceleration Transport Network(UATN) for upstream
   traffics that use distributed cache servers and separates the upload
   transaction into two parts for greater network efficiency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qin-tsvwg-uatnut/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qin-tsvwg-uatnut-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/