Subject: I-D Action: draft-shi-savi-access-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 May 2015 04:43:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SAVI Requirements and Solutions for ISP IPv6 Access Network
        Author          : Fan Shi
	Filename        : draft-shi-savi-access-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-05-09

Abstract:
   Internet is always confronted with many security threats based on IP
   address spoofing which can enable impersonation and malicious traffic
   redirection. Unfortunately, the Internet architecture fails to
   provide the defense mechanism. Source Address Validation Improvement
   (SAVI) was developed to prevent IP source address spoofing.
   Especially, the mechanism is essential for ISPs. However, due to the
   diversity of address assignment methods, SAVI solution is also
   different accordingly. This document describes five scenarios of
   ISPs'IPv6 access network, and moreover, states its SAVI requirements
   and tentative solutions accordingly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shi-savi-access/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shi-savi-access-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shi-savi-access-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/