Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 15:57:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF ForCES Logical Function Block (LFB) Subsidiary Management
        Authors         : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Evangelos Haleplidis
                          Jamal Hadi Salim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-05-16

Abstract:
   Deployment experience has demonstrated the value of using the
   Forwarding and Control Element Separation (ForCES) architecture to
   manage resources other than packet forwarding.  In that spirit, the
   Forwarding Element Manager (FEM) is modelled by creating a Logical
   Functional Block (LFB) to represent its functionality.  We refer to
   this LFB as the Subsidiary Mechanism (SM) LFB.  A Control Element
   (CE) that controls a Forwarding Element's (FE) resources can also
   manage its configuration via the SM LFB.  This document introduces
   the SM LFB, an LFB that specifies the configuration parameters of an
   FE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-forces-lfb-subsidiary-management-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/