Subject: I-D Action: draft-hy-gue-4-secure-transport-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 May 2015 12:04:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE) for Secure Transport
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-hy-gue-4-secure-transport-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-05-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the ability of Generic UDP Encapsulation
   (GUE) [GUE] to provide secure transport over IP networks and the
   Internet, including GUE header integrity protection and origin
   authentication and GUE payload encryption. These are optional
   features of GUE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hy-gue-4-secure-transport/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hy-gue-4-secure-transport-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hy-gue-4-secure-transport-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/