Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandevelde-idr-ipv6-flowspec-imp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 12:21:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for IPv6 Implementation Report
        Authors         : Nicolas Fevrier
                          Andy Karch
                          Gunter Van de Velde
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-vandevelde-idr-ipv6-flowspec-imp-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-05-20

Abstract:
   This document is an implementation report for the BGP Flow
   Specification Rules for IPv6 as defined in
   [I-D.ietf-idr-flow-spec-v6].  The respondents are experts with the
   implementations they reported on, and their responses are considered
   authoritative for the implementations for which their responses
   represent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandevelde-idr-ipv6-flowspec-imp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandevelde-idr-ipv6-flowspec-imp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vandevelde-idr-ipv6-flowspec-imp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/