Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 14:47:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Provider Backbone Bridging Combined with Ethernet VPN (PBB-EVPN)
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-10.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-05-14

Abstract:
   This document discusses how Ethernet Provider Backbone Bridging (PBB)
   can be combined with Ethernet VPN (EVPN) in order to reduce the
   number of BGP MAC advertisement routes by aggregating Customer/Client
   MAC (C-MAC) addresses via Provider Backbone MAC address (B-MAC),
   provide client MAC address mobility using C-MAC aggregation, confine
   the scope of C-MAC learning to only active flows, offer per site
   policies and avoid C-MAC address flushing on topology changes. The
   combined solution is referred to as PBB-EVPN.

Conventions

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-pbb-evpn-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/