Subject: I-D Action: draft-aazam-cdni-inter-cloud-architecture-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 May 2015 11:22:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-Cloud Computing Architecture
        Author          : Mohammad Aazam
	Filename        : draft-aazam-cdni-inter-cloud-architecture-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-05-17

Abstract:
   With the rapid rise in digital content, cloud computing has become
   the focus of academia and industry. Cloud computing comes with
   sophisticated technologies for data storage, management, and
   distribution. Ubiquitous access facility and pay-as-you-go billing
   features are additional advantages associated with the cloud computing.
   However, the massive digital content, more importantly multimedia,
   has to be managed in a more effective way. Heterogeneous cloud
   customers, accessing different customized services, with more advanced
   access networks and devices available today, makes it tough at times
   for solitary clouds to fulfill the needs. In such cases, different
   clouds have to interoperate and federate their resources. This
   scenario is called inter-cloud computing of cloud federation. Since
   the concept of inter-cloud computing is still very new, it lacks
   standard architecture. This document focuses on presenting architectural
   fundamentals and key concerns associated with inter-cloud computing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aazam-cdni-inter-cloud-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aazam-cdni-inter-cloud-architecture-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aazam-cdni-inter-cloud-architecture-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/