Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 23:08:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for TRILL Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
        Authors         : Deepak Kumar
                          Tissa Senevirathne
                          Norman Finn
                          Samer Salam
                          Liang Xia
                          Weiguo Hao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-05-05

Abstract:
   This document presents YANG Data model for TRILL OAM. It extends the
   Generic YANG model for OAM defined in [GENYANGOAM] with TRILL
   technology specifics. Table of Contents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-yang-oam-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/