Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-ospf-prefix-link-attr-impl-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 19:12:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Prefix/Link Attributes Extension Implementation Report
        Author          : Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-acee-ospf-prefix-link-attr-impl-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-05-07

Abstract:
   This document reports the results of the OSPFv2 Prefix/Link
   Attributes implementation survey.  The survey has seven questions
   related to the implementer's support of OSPFv2 Prefix/Link
   Attributes.  After a brief summary of the results, each response is
   listed.  This document contains responses from six implementers who
   completed the survey.  No external means were used to verify the
   accuracy of the information submitted by the respondents.  The
   respondents are considered experts on the products they reported on.
   Additionally, responses were omitted from implementers who indicated
   that they have not implemented the function yet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-ospf-prefix-link-attr-impl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-ospf-prefix-link-attr-impl-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-acee-ospf-prefix-link-attr-impl-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/