Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-server-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 22:34:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DAV Server Information Object
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-douglass-server-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-05-13

Abstract:
   This specification describes a new XML object that can be retrieved
   from hosts to discover services, features and limits for that host or
   domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-douglass-server-info/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-douglass-server-info-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/