Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-netmod-yang-policy-dm-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 01:43:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Network Policy YANG Data Models using abstraction language
        Author          : Zitao Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-netmod-yang-policy-dm-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-05-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for network policies using
   Language Abstractions defined in RFC6095.  The model intends to be
   applied to deliver various different network services by controlling
   the policies that enable features such as QoS, Security, etc.  In
   future, the core data model could be augmented by additional YANG
   data modules modeling and configuring policy-related protocols and
   functions.  The policy data model described in this document provides
   common building blocks for such extensions.

   Earlier revisions of this document were written to trigger discussion
   with operator community at IETF-92 in Dallas.  This document has been
   updated to reflect the limited conclusions of those discussions and
   record them for archival purposes.  There is no intent to advance
   this document any further toward publication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-netmod-yang-policy-dm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netmod-yang-policy-dm-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-netmod-yang-policy-dm-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/