Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-kerwin-arcmedia-type-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 15:29:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Archive Top-Level Media Type for File Archives
        Authors         : Sean Leonard
                          Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-seantek-kerwin-arcmedia-type-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-05-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a new top-level media type to be known as
   "archive", which defines a fundamental type of media with unique
   presentational, hardware, and processing aspects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-kerwin-arcmedia-type/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-kerwin-arcmedia-type-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seantek-kerwin-arcmedia-type-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/