Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 09:17:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EdDSA and Ed25519 for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Author          : Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-05-20

Abstract:
   This document introduce the public-key signature algorithm EdDSA for
   use in Transport Layer Security (TLS).  With the previous NamedCurve
   and ECPointFormat assignments for the Curve25519 ECDHE key exchange
   mechanism, this enables use of Ed25519 in TLS.  New Cipher Suites for
   EdDSA together with AES-GCM and ChaCha20-Poly1305 are introduced
   here.  This is intended to work with any version of TLS and Datagram
   TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/