Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-legacy-rtc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 12:18:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Automatic Route Target Filtering for legacy PEs
        Authors         : Pradosh Mohapatra
                          Arjun Sreekantiah
                          Keyur Patel
                          Burjiz Pithawala
                          Alton Lo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-legacy-rtc-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-05-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple procedure that allows "legacy" BGP
   speakers to exchange route target membership information in BGP
   without using mechanisms specified in [RFC4684].  The intention of
   the proposed technique is to help in partial deployment scenarios and
   is not meant to replace [RFC4684].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-legacy-rtc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-legacy-rtc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-legacy-rtc-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/