Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 00:42:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Yizhou Li
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Muhammad Durrani
                          Hongjun Zhai
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-05-26

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for TRILL protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/