Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-6man-local-security-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 00:16:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recommendations for Local Security Deployments
        Author          : Hosnieh Rafiee
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-6man-local-security-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-05-08

Abstract:
   There are currently some mechanisms available to mitigate attacks in
   local networks -- Secure Neighbor Discovery (SeND), First Hop
   Security (FHS), SAVI, etc.. The purpose of this document is to
   compare these mechanisms and offer some recommendations regarding the
   implementations and deployments of these mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-6man-local-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-6man-local-security-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rafiee-6man-local-security-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/