Subject: I-D Action: draft-vallin-alarm-yang-module-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 05:02:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Alarm Module
        Authors         : Stefan Vallin
                          Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-vallin-alarm-yang-module-00.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2015-05-04

Abstract:
   This YANG module defines an alarm interface for network devices.  It
   includes functions for alarm list management and notifications to
   inform management systems.  There are also RPCs to manage the
   operator state of an alarm and administrative alarm procedures.  The
   module carefully maps to relevant alarm standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vallin-alarm-yang-module/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vallin-alarm-yang-module-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/