Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-federated-fs-nce-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2015 13:23:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Simpler Mechanism For Organizing FedFS NSDBs
        Authors         : Charles Lever
                          Simo Sorce
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-federated-fs-nce-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-05-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a new, simpler mechanism for searching FedFS
   NSDBs (Name Space Data Bases) for FedFS records.  This mechanism
   replaces the mechanism described in existing FedFS proposed
   standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-federated-fs-nce/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-federated-fs-nce-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cel-nfsv4-federated-fs-nce-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/