Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-supa-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 03:34:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Framework of Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA)
        Authors         : Cathy Zhou
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Qiong Sun
                          Parviz Yegani
	Filename        : draft-zhou-supa-framework-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-05-08

Abstract:
   Currently, there are network services that impose specific demands
   on a communication network. This document describes the SUPA basic
   architecture, its elements and interfaces.  The main SUPA
   architecture entities are the Service Management (SM) and the
   Network Manager/Controller (NM/NC). The SM is a functional entity
   that creates and runs network services by using a set of NM/NCs. The
   NM/NC is a functional entity that provides one or more of the
   following functions: (1) the generation, maintenance and release of
   network topologies, (2) the generation, maintenance, and release of
   network service-specific abstractions, (3) the mapping between
   network service-specific abstractions and the network topology, and
   (4) the mapping between network service-specific abstractions and
   network device configuration. Both the SM and the NM/NC may be made
   up of multiple distinct entities that collectively perform their
   functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-supa-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-supa-framework-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-supa-framework-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/