Subject: I-D Action: draft-napper-sfc-nsh-mobility-allocation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 14:24:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NSH Context Header Allocation -- Mobility
        Authors         : Jeffrey Napper
                          Surendra Kumar
	Filename        : draft-napper-sfc-nsh-mobility-allocation-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-05-16

Abstract:
   This document provides a recommended allocation of the mandatory
   fixed context headers for a Network Service Header (NSH) within the
   mobility service provider network context.  NSH is described in
   detail in [ietf-sfc-nsh].  This allocation is intended to support
   uses cases as defined in [ietf-sfc-use-case-mobility].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-napper-sfc-nsh-mobility-allocation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-napper-sfc-nsh-mobility-allocation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-napper-sfc-nsh-mobility-allocation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/