Subject: I-D Action: draft-pfrc-rfc2181-historic-issues-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 20:34:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC2181 to Historic draft-pfrc-rfc2181-historic-issues-00 Abstract
        Author          : Bill Manning
	Filename        : draft-pfrc-rfc2181-historic-issues-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2015-05-27

Abstract:
   RFC 2181 is an amalgamation of eight independent components that were
   lumped together into a single document, ostensibly because none were of
   enough interest to create a standalone reference for each idea.  After
   nearly two decades, and a number of RFCs that update portions of RFC 2181,
   it seems reasonable to move RFC 2181 to historic status and focus on each
   idea independentally.  This document introduces eight standalone docuements,
   one for each of the ideas collected in RFC 2181 and allows for examination
   of each idea independently.   In doing so, this document moves RFC 2181
   to historic status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pfrc-rfc2181-historic-issues/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pfrc-rfc2181-historic-issues-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/