Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trans-ct-binary-codes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 02:10:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CT for Binary Codes
        Authors         : Dacheng Zhang
                          Daniel Kahn Gillmor
                          Danping He
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trans-ct-binary-codes-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-05-05

Abstract:
   This document proposes a solution to use CT for publishing softwares/
   binary codes and their signatures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trans-ct-binary-codes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trans-ct-binary-codes-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-trans-ct-binary-codes-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/