Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 13:49:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Client Subnet in DNS Querys
        Authors         : Carlo Contavalli
                          Wilmer van der Gaast
                          David C Lawrence
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-05-26

Abstract:
   This draft defines an EDNS0 extension to carry information about the
   network that originated a DNS query, and the network for which the
   subsequent response can be cached.

IESG Note

   [RFC Editor: Please remove this note prior to publication ]

   This informational document describes an existing, implemented and
   deployed system.  A subset of the operators using this is at
   http://www.afasterinternet.com/participants.htm . The authors believe
   that it is better to document this system (even if not everyone
   agrees with the concept) than leave it undocumented and proprietary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/