Subject: I-D Action: draft-bzwu-tls-client-keyshare-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 18:50:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Client Keyshare Extension
        Author          : Bingzheng Wu
	Filename        : draft-bzwu-tls-client-keyshare-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-05-06

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension that allows a TLS client to carry
   Diffie-Hellman (DH) keyshares in ClientHello message, replacing the
   ClientKeyExchange message in the second round-trip, to reduce the
   full handshake latency to one network round-trip time (RTT).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bzwu-tls-client-keyshare/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bzwu-tls-client-keyshare-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bzwu-tls-client-keyshare-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/