Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-id-references-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 May 2015 19:15:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Referencing Internet-Drafts in RFCs
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-id-references-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-05-28

Abstract:
   RFC 2026 places restrictions on how Internet-Drafts can be referred
   to in RFCs.  Over time, the way that the IETF community uses
   sometimes make RFCs inaccurate (because many drafts that are referred
   to are not actually "works in progress", and also make references to
   Internet-Drafts nearly useless to RFC readers.  This document updates
   the one part of RFC 2026, and the one part of RFC 7322, that covers
   referencing Internet-Drafts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-id-references/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-id-references-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/