Subject: I-D Action: draft-walton-bgp-hostname-capability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 11:18:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fully Qualified Domain Name Capability for BGP
        Authors         : Daniel Walton
                          Dinesh Dutt
	Filename        : draft-walton-bgp-hostname-capability-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-05-15

Abstract:
   In this document we propose a BGP capability that allows the
   advertisemnet of a BGP speaker's FQDN (Fully Qualified Domain Name).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-walton-bgp-hostname-capability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-walton-bgp-hostname-capability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/