Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 06:52:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Confidentiality in the Face of Pervasive Surveillance
        Author          : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-05-19

Abstract:
   The IAB has published [I-D.iab-privsec-confidentiality-threat] in
   response to several revelations of pervasive attack on Internet
   communications.  In this document we survey the mitigations to those
   threats which are currently available or which might plausibly be
   deployed.  We discuss these primarily in the context of Internet
   protocol design, focusing on robustness to pervasive monitoring and
   avoidance of unwanted cross-mitigation impacts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/