Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-irrep-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 09:00:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intermediate RREP for dynamic MANET On-demand (AODVv2) Routing
        Author          : Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-irrep-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-05-30

Abstract:
   The Ad Hoc On-demand Distance Vector (AODVv2) routing protocol is
   intended for use by mobile routers in wireless, multihop networks.
   AODVv2 determines unicast routes among AODVv2 routers within the
   network in an on-demand fashion, offering on-demand convergence in
   dynamic topologies.  This document specifies an extension to AODVv2
   (possibly useful with other reactive routing protocols) enabling
   intermediate nodes to shorten route discovery times.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-irrep/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-irrep-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perkins-irrep-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/