Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-bess-evpn-df-handshaking-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 23:51:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Handshaking mechanism for DF election
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Lucy Yong
                          Qiandeng Liang
	Filename        : draft-hao-bess-evpn-df-handshaking-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-05-11

Abstract:
   In [EVPN], in the DF re-election transient period, due to Ethernet
   Segment route transmission timer and timer clock discrepancy on each
   PEs, dual DF PEs will co-exist, traffic loop and disruption will be
   incurred. In MHN case, the consequences are particularly serious.
   Handshaking mechanism for DF election is introduced in this draft to
   resolve the problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-bess-evpn-df-handshaking/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-bess-evpn-df-handshaking-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-bess-evpn-df-handshaking-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/