Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trill-p2mp-bfd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 19:43:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL Support of Point to Multipoint BFD
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Vengada Prasad Govindan
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trill-p2mp-bfd-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-05-12

Abstract:
   Point to multipoint (P2MP) BFD is designed to verify multipoint
   connectivity.  This document specifies the support of P2MP BFD in
   TRILL.  Similar to TRILL point-to-point BFD, BFD Control packets in
   TRILL P2MP BFD are transmitted using an RBridge Channel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trill-p2mp-bfd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trill-p2mp-bfd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-trill-p2mp-bfd-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/