Subject: I-D Action: draft-vkrasnov-tls-jumpstart-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 12:38:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Jump Start
        Author          : Vlad Krasnov
	Filename        : draft-vkrasnov-tls-jumpstart-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-05-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies an optional behavior of TLS implementation
   called Jump Start.  It alters the way the initial Client and Server
   handshake messages reach their destination, but not the protocol
   data, and can be implemented unilaterally.  The TLS Jump Start
   feature leads to a latency reduction of one round trip for all
   handshakes (on average).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vkrasnov-tls-jumpstart/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vkrasnov-tls-jumpstart-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/