Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-dualstack-fairness-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 21:00:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ICE Multihomed and IPv4/IPv6 Dual Stack Fairness
        Authors         : Paal-Erik Martinsen
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-dualstack-fairness-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-05-13

Abstract:
   This document provides guidelines on how to make Interactive
   Connectivity Establishment (ICE) conclude faster in multihomed and
   IPv4/IPv6 dual-stack scenarios where broken paths exist.  The
   provided guidelines are backwards compatible with the original ICE
   specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-dualstack-fairness/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-dualstack-fairness-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/