Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-idr-flowspec-yang-cfg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 May 2015 05:36:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Flow Specification
        Authors         : Nan Wu
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Aseem Choudhary
	Filename        : draft-wu-idr-flowspec-yang-cfg-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-05-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Flow Specification
   implementations.  The data model includes configuration data and
   state data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-idr-flowspec-yang-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-idr-flowspec-yang-cfg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/