Subject: I-D Action: draft-dolson-sfc-hierarchical-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 08:09:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hierarchical Service Chaining
        Authors         : David Dolson
                          Shunsuke Homma
                          Diego R. Lopez
	Filename        : draft-dolson-sfc-hierarchical-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-05-25

Abstract:
   This document describes a network architecture for deploying service
   function chaining with multiple levels of administration within an
   organization.

   The multiple levels of administration allow operators to
   compartmentalize a large network into multiple domains of
   responsibility, with each domain being independently managed and
   consequently easier to reason about.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolson-sfc-hierarchical/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dolson-sfc-hierarchical-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/