Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-rfc4402bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 May 2015 16:14:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Pseudo-Random Function (PRF) for the Kerberos V Generic Security Service Application Program Interface (GSS-API) Mechanism
        Authors         : Shawn Emery
                          Cryptonector, LLC
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-rfc4402bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-04-06

Abstract:
   This document defines the Pseudo-Random Function (PRF) for the
   Kerberos V mechanism for the Generic Security Service Application
   Program Interface (GSS-API), based on the PRF defined for the
   Kerberos V cryptographic framework, for keying application protocols
   given an established Kerberos V GSS-API security context.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4402 and reclassifies that document as
   historic.  RFC 4402 starts the PRF+ counter at 1, however a number of
   implementations starts the counter at 0.  As a result, the original
   specification would not be interoperable with existing
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc4402bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc4402bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-rfc4402bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/