Subject: I-D Action: draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 08:58:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BFD for VXLAN
        Authors         : Santosh Pallagatti
                          Sudarsan Paragiri
                          Basil Saji
	Filename        : draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-05-04

Abstract:
   This document describes use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) protocol for VXLAN . Comments on this draft should be directed
   to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spallagatti-bfd-vxlan-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/