Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-inter-dc-traffic-optimization-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 04:05:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter DC Traffic Optimization Using SUPA
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Qiong Sun
	Filename        : draft-xie-inter-dc-traffic-optimization-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-05-08

Abstract:
   Data Centers may have many links between each other. Bandwidth over-
   provisioning sometimes is not a good solution to accommodate the
   traffic between DCs, especially for peak traffic. This draft analyze
   the use case of inter DC traffic optimization, and the applicability
   of SUPA for this case.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-inter-dc-traffic-optimization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-inter-dc-traffic-optimization-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xie-inter-dc-traffic-optimization-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/