Subject: I-D Action: draft-tran-ipecme-yang-ipsec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 12:36:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Internet Protocol Security (IPSec)
        Author          : Khanh Tran
	Filename        : draft-tran-ipecme-yang-ipsec-00.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2015-05-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
   configure and manage Internet Protocol Security (IPSec).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tran-ipecme-yang-ipsec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tran-ipecme-yang-ipsec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/