Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 06:14:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CGA-TSIG/e: Algorithms for Secure DNS Authentication and Optional DNS Confidentiality
        Authors         : Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Christoph Meinel
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig-12.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2015-05-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a new mechanism for secure DNS authentication
   and a possible mechanism for DNS data confidentiality in various
   scenarios especially DNS resolvers. It also focuses on reducing human
   interaction during secure authentication and DNS message encryption.
   This document supports both IPv4 and IPv6 enabled networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rafiee-intarea-cga-tsig-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/