Subject: I-D Action: draft-vb-openpgp-uri-attribute-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 05:08:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URI Attributes for OpenPGP
        Author          : Vincent Breitmoser
	Filename        : draft-vb-openpgp-uri-attribute-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-05-05

Abstract:
   This specification extends OpenPGP with the URI Attribute as a new
   type of User Attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vb-openpgp-uri-attribute/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vb-openpgp-uri-attribute-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vb-openpgp-uri-attribute-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/