Subject: I-D Action: draft-haas-i2rs-ephemeral-state-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 12:14:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS Ephemeral State Requirements
        Author          : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-haas-i2rs-ephemeral-state-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-05-26

Abstract:
   This document covers requests to the netmod and netconf Working
   Groups for functionality to support the ephemeral state requirements
   to implement the I2RS architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-i2rs-ephemeral-state-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haas-i2rs-ephemeral-state-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/