Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-6man-rdnss-rfc6106-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 May 2015 20:07:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Router Advertisement Options for DNS Configuration
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Soohong Daniel Park
                          Luc Beloeil
                          Syam Madanapalli
	Filename        : draft-jeong-6man-rdnss-rfc6106-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-05-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies IPv6 Router Advertisement options to allow
   IPv6 routers to advertise a list of DNS recursive server addresses
   and a DNS Search List to IPv6 hosts.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6106 and allows a higher default value of
   the lifetime of the RA DNS options to avoid the frequent expiry of
   the options on links with a relatively high rate of packet loss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-6man-rdnss-rfc6106-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-6man-rdnss-rfc6106-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/