Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-sidr-transfer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 16:12:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Transfer in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure
        Authors         : Rob Austein
                          Randy Bush
                          Geoff Huston
                          George Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-sidr-transfer-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-05-30

Abstract:
   Transfer within the RPKI of actual address space and/or autonomous
   system number resources between two Internet registries (ISPs, RIRs,
   NIRs, etc.) is reasonably achievable for most useful operational
   needs.  In this paper, we describe, at a high level, how this may be
   accomplished.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-sidr-transfer/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-sidr-transfer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/