Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-nvo3-vxlan-security-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 02:58:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VXLAN Security Option
        Authors         : Yuanjiao Liu
                          Wenhui Li
	Filename        : draft-liu-nvo3-vxlan-security-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-05-04

Abstract:
   This document introduces the security extension of the VXLAN
   encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-nvo3-vxlan-security-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-nvo3-vxlan-security-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/