Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-stackevo-newtea-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 May 2015 08:38:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Thoughts a New Transport Encapsulation Architecture
        Author          : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-trammell-stackevo-newtea-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-05-07

Abstract:
   This document explores architectural considerations for using
   encapsulation in support of stack evolution and new transport
   protocol deployment in an increasingly encrypted Internet.  These
   architectural considerations are based on an idealized architecture
   where all interactions among applications, endpoints, and the path
   occur explicitly, with this cooperation enforced cryptographically.
   This idealized architecture is then lensed through the state of
   devices in the present Internet and how they would impair the
   deployability of such an architecture, in order to support an
   incremental deployment of this approach.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-stackevo-newtea/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-stackevo-newtea-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-trammell-stackevo-newtea-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/