Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-intarea-tunneling-for-ipv6-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 03:06:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Model for Managing IPv6 Tunneling
        Author          : Guangying Zheng
	Filename        : draft-zheng-intarea-tunneling-for-ipv6-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-05-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model of tunneling for managing IPv6-
   over-IPv4 tunneling, which is used to support the transition from
   IPv4-only networks to integrated IPv4-based and IPv6-based networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-intarea-tunneling-for-ipv6-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-intarea-tunneling-for-ipv6-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/