Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-gateways-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 May 2015 12:54:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : WebRTC Gateways
        Authors         : Harald Alvestrand
                          Uwe Rauschenbach
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-gateways-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-05-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies conformance requirements for a class of
   WebRTC-compatible endpoints called "WebRTC gateways", which
   interconnect between WebRTC endpoints and devices that are not WebRTC
   endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-gateways/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-gateways-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/