Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-for-dc-interconnect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 02:48:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hierarchical SFC for DC Interconnection
        Authors         : Ting Ao
                          Bo Wu
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-for-dc-interconnect-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-05-29

Abstract:
   Sometimes some SFs of a SFC are provided by several DC networks.
   That means a SFC may cross several SFs in different DC network.  How
   to establish such SFC that is across several DCs is what we want to
   state.  In this document, a hierarchical SFC method is proposed.  It
   will cover data plane, control plane for such hierarchical SFC.  And
   it includes requirements of the SFC Gateway for every DC network that
   provide SF for SFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-for-dc-interconnect/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-for-dc-interconnect-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/