Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-eppext-reseller-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 May 2015 01:06:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) Reseller Mapping
        Authors         : Linlin Zhou
                          Ning Kong
                          Chao Qi
                          Xiaodong Lee
                          James Gould
	Filename        : draft-zhou-eppext-reseller-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-05-04

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   mapping for provisioning and management of registry reseller stored
   in a shared central repository.  Specified in Extensible Markup
   Language (XML), this extended mapping is applied to provide
   additional features required for the provisioning of registry
   resellers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-eppext-reseller-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-eppext-reseller-mapping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/