Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 May 2015 13:57:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Cryptographic Algorithm Agility
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-05-01

Abstract:
   Many IETF protocols use cryptographic algorithms to provide
   confidentiality, integrity, authentication or digital signature.
   Communicating peers must support a common set of cryptographic
   algorithms for these mechanisms to work properly.  This memo provides
   guidelines to ensure that protocols have the ability to migrate from
   one algorithm suite to another over time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/