Subject: I-D Action: draft-popov-tokbind-negotiation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 May 2015 16:25:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extension for Token Binding Protocol Negotiation
        Authors         : Andrei Popov
                          Magnus Nystroem
                          Dirk Balfanz
                          Adam Langley
	Filename        : draft-popov-tokbind-negotiation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-05-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Transport Layer Security (TLS) [RFC5246]
   extension for the negotiation of Token Binding protocol [TBPROTO]
   version and key parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-popov-tokbind-negotiation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-popov-tokbind-negotiation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/