Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa2-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 02:56:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EdDSA and Ed25519 for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Author          : Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa2-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-06-16

Abstract:
   This document introduce the public-key signature algorithm EdDSA for
   use in Transport Layer Security (TLS).  By defining new
   SignatureAlgorithm and NamedCurve enumeration values, we describe how
   EdDSA and Ed25519 is used for digital signatures in the existing
   ECDSA cipher suites.  This is intended to work with any version of
   TLS and Datagram TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa2-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa2-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/