Subject: I-D Action: draft-seitz-ace-core-authz-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:27:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authorization for Constrained RESTful Environments
        Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                          Goeran Selander
                          Malisa Vucinic
	Filename        : draft-seitz-ace-core-authz-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   This memo defines a framework for authorization in constrained-node
   networks, i.e. networks where some devices have severe constraints on
   memory, processing, power and communication bandwidth.  The main goal
   is to offload constrained devices by providing them access control
   support from trusted parties that are less constrained.  The approach
   is based on RESTful requests to dedicated access management
   resources, supporting different authorization schemes and
   communication security paradigms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-core-authz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-core-authz-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/