Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 13:41:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The 'XML2RFC' version 3 Vocabulary
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-20.txt
	Pages           : 151
	Date            : 2015-06-17

Abstract:
   This document defines the "XML2RFC" version 3 vocabulary; an XML-
   based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts.  It is
   heavily derived from the version 2 vocabulary that is also under
   discussion.  This document obsoletes the v2 grammar described in RFC
   2629 and its expected followup, draft-iab-xml2rfc.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the rfc-interest mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which has its home page at
   <https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-xml2rfc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-xml2rfc-20

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/