Subject: I-D Action: draft-winterbottom-dispatch-locparam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 04:21:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Location Source Parameter for the SIP Geolocation Header Field
        Authors         : James Winterbottom
                          Laura Liess
                          Bruno Chatras
                          Andrew Hutton
	Filename        : draft-winterbottom-dispatch-locparam-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-06-02

Abstract:
   There are some circumstances where a geolocation header field may
   contain more than one location value.  Knowing the identity of the
   node adding the location value allows the recipient more freedom in
   selecting the value to look at first rather than relying solely on
   the order of the location values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winterbottom-dispatch-locparam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winterbottom-dispatch-locparam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/