Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 06:11:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SIIT-DC: Dual Translation Mode
        Authors         : Tore Anderson
                          S.J.M. Steffann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-06-28

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension of the Stateless IP/ICMP
   Translation for IPv6 Internet Data Centre Environments architecture
   (SIIT-DC), which allows applications, protocols, or nodes that are
   incompatible with IPv6, and/or Network Address Translation to operate
   correctly in an SIIT-DC environment.  This is accomplished by
   introducing a new component called an SIIT-DC Edge Relay, which
   reverses the translations made by an SIIT-DC Border Relay.  The
   application and/or node is thus provided with seemingly native IPv4
   connectivity that provides end-to-end address transparency.

   The reader is expected to be familiar with the SIIT-DC architecture
   described in I-D.ietf-v6ops-siit-dc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-dc-2xlat-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/