Subject: I-D Action: draft-davin-eesst-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 05:44:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Email Exchange of Secondary School Transcripts
        Author          : James R. Davin
	Filename        : draft-davin-eesst-03.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2015-06-24

Abstract:
   A common format simplifies exchange of secondary school academic
   transcripts via electronic mail.  Extant standards are applied to
   prevent unauthorized alteration of transcript content and to deliver
   transcripts directly and securely from each student to his or her
   chosen recipients.  By eliminating third-party intervention and
   surveillance, the defined protocol better protects student privacy
   and independence than does current practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davin-eesst/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davin-eesst-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-davin-eesst-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/