Subject: I-D Action: draft-chau-sfc-dynamic-forwarding-by-constraints-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:30:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Forwarding by Constraint Options in SFC
        Authors         : Ngoc-Tu Chau
                          Jungsoo Park
                          Souhwan Jung
	Filename        : draft-chau-sfc-dynamic-forwarding-by-constraints-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   This draft describes a Constraint-based Dynamic Control (CDC)
   inserted into SFC architecture to support dynamic assignment of
   Service Function (SF) with the use of filters functions. SFC
   Operators only need to provide general conditions for a chaining
   with CDC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chau-sfc-dynamic-forwarding-by-constraints/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chau-sfc-dynamic-forwarding-by-constraints-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/