Subject: I-D Action: draft-pfister-6man-sadr-ra-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 06:54:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Source Address Dependent Route Information Option for Router Advertisements
        Author          : Pierre Pfister
	Filename        : draft-pfister-6man-sadr-ra-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-06-22

Abstract:
   This document defines the Source Address Dependent Route Information
   option for Router Advertisements, enabling source address dependent
   routes to be installed in hosts by neighboring routers.  It also adds
   a new flag to the existing Route Information option for backward
   compatibility purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pfister-6man-sadr-ra/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pfister-6man-sadr-ra-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pfister-6man-sadr-ra-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/