Subject: I-D Action: draft-vassilev-netmod-yang-direct-must-augment-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2015 13:05:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Direct Must Augment Extension
        Author          : Vladimir Vassilev
	Filename        : draft-vassilev-netmod-yang-direct-must-augment-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-06-12

Abstract:
   This document introduces new YANG extension statement for assignment
   of must sub-statements to existing data nodes through augment without
   the requirement for a parent data node containing the must statement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vassilev-netmod-yang-direct-must-augment-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vassilev-netmod-yang-direct-must-augment-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/