Subject: I-D Action: draft-bogdanovic-netmod-yang-model-classification-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 11:55:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG model classification
        Authors         : Dean Bogdanovic
                          Benoit Claise
                          Carl Moberg
	Filename        : draft-bogdanovic-netmod-yang-model-classification-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-06-03

Abstract:
   The YANG [RFC6020] data modeling language is currently being
   considered for a wide variety of applications throughout the
   networking industry at large.  Many standards organizations and open
   source projects are using YANG to develop and publish models of
   configuration, state data and operations for a wide variety of
   networking applications.  At the same time, there is currently no
   well-known terminology to categorize the various types of YANG models
   that are being worked on.

   A consistent terminology would help with the categorization of
   models, assist in the analysis the YANG data modeling efforts in the
   IETF and in other places, and bring clarity to the YANG-related
   discussions between the different groups.

   This document describes a set of concepts and associated terms to
   support consistent classification of YANG models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bogdanovic-netmod-yang-model-classification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bogdanovic-netmod-yang-model-classification-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bogdanovic-netmod-yang-model-classification-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/