Subject: I-D Action: draft-brissette-pals-pw-fec-label-request-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 07:34:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Handling Incoming Label Request for PW FEC Types
        Authors         : Patrice Brissette
                          Kamran Raza
                          Sami Boutros
                          Nick Del Regno
                          Matthew Turlington
	Filename        : draft-brissette-pals-pw-fec-label-request-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   This document clarifies the behavior of an LSR PE upon receiving an
   LDP Label Request message for Pseudowire (PW) FEC types. Furthermore,
   this document specifies the procedures to be followed by the LSR PE
   in order to answer such requests for a given PW FEC type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brissette-pals-pw-fec-label-request/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brissette-pals-pw-fec-label-request-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brissette-pals-pw-fec-label-request-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/