Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 19:13:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Conveying path setup type in PCEP messages
        Authors         : Siva Sivabalan
                          Jan Medved
                          Ina Minei
                          Edward Crabbe
                          Robert Varga
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Jon Hardwick
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-06-23

Abstract:
   A Path Computation Element can compute traffic engineering paths (TE
   paths) through a network that are subject to various constraints.
   Currently, TE paths are label switched paths (LSPs) which are set up
   using the RSVP-TE signaling protocol.  However, other TE path setup
   methods are possible within the PCE architecture.  This document
   proposes an extension to PCEP to allow support for different path
   setup methods over a given PCEP session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-lsp-setup-type-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/