Subject: I-D Action: draft-martinsen-tram-stuntrace-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 03:40:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : STUN Traceroute
        Authors         : Paal-Erik Martinsen
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-martinsen-tram-stuntrace-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-06-01

Abstract:
   After a UDP protocol such as RTP determines a network path is
   experiencing problems, a traceroute is often useful to determine
   which router or which link is contributing to the problem.  However,
   operating system traceroute commands follow a different path than the
   actual UDP flow which complicates troubleshooting.  A superior method
   is shown which is absolutely path-congruent with the UDP protocol
   itself, works on IPv4 and IPv6, and does not require administrative
   privileges on most operating systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martinsen-tram-stuntrace/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martinsen-tram-stuntrace-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-martinsen-tram-stuntrace-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/