Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-dtls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 06:03:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using the SDP Offer/Answer Mechanism for DTLS
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Roman Shpount
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-dtls-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-06-20

Abstract:
   This draft defines the SDP offer/answer procedures for negotiating
   and establishing a DTLS association.  The draft also defines the
   criteria for when a new DTLS association must be established.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-dtls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-dtls-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-holmberg-mmusic-sdp-dtls-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/