Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-auth-trans-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 05:52:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS Security Related Requirements
        Author          : Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-auth-trans-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-06-24

Abstract:
   This presents an security-related requirements for the I2RS protocol
   for mutual authentication, transport protocols, data transfer and
   transactions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-auth-trans/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-auth-trans-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-i2rs-auth-trans-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/