Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-anima-intent-distribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:07:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intent Distribution for Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-liu-anima-intent-distribution-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-06-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirements of distributing intent
   information in an autonomic network.  Ideally, the intent may be
   generated/injected at an arbitrary autonomic node and be distributed
   among the whole autonomic domain.  Then this document resolves the
   distribution requirements into protocol design requirements.
   Specifically, this document introduces a solution which is some
   extension based on the Anima signalling protocol (GDNP, Generic
   Discovery and Negotiation Protocol).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-anima-intent-distribution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-anima-intent-distribution-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/