Subject: I-D Action: draft-bjh21-ssh-ed25519-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 08:45:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ed25519 public key algorithm for the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol
        Author          : Ben Harris
	Filename        : draft-bjh21-ssh-ed25519-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-06-06

Abstract:
This document describes the use of the Ed25519 digital signature
algorithm in the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bjh21-ssh-ed25519/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bjh21-ssh-ed25519-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/