Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-dhcp-6co-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 12:23:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCPv6 Option for Configuration of 6LoWPAN Compression Contexts
        Author          : Randy Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-dhcp-6co-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-06-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a DHCPv6 option to configure hosts on a
   6LoWPAN with IPv6 address compression information as required by
   stateful compression methods specified in RFC 6282.  The option
   provides up to 16 prefixes that can be associated with specific
   instances of IPv6 address compression used in 6LoWPANs.  Each prefix
   can be a variable length of bits, and includes a validity lifetime as
   well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-dhcp-6co/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-dhcp-6co-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/