Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 06:36:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : AES-GCM Authenticated Encryption in Secure RTP (SRTP)
        Authors         : David A. McGrew
                          Kevin M. Igoe
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-16.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2015-06-05

Abstract:
   This document defines how the AES-GCM Authenticated Encryption with
   Associated Data family of algorithms can be used to provide
   confidentiality and data authentication in the SRTP protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-aes-gcm-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/