Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-smtp-metadata-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 09:10:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Mail Transfer Protocol extension for relaying Metadata
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-smtp-metadata-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-06-17

Abstract:
   This memo defines an extension to the SMTP (Simple Mail Transfer
   Protocol) service whereby message metadata (such as Trace header
   fields, IMAP flags, Keying material, etc) can be transferred in
   separate containers similar to BDAT (RFC 3030, SMTP CHUNKING)
   command.  This allows clean separation of transaction related state
   from the message itself.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-smtp-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-smtp-metadata-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-smtp-metadata-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/