Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-object-security-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 06:58:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : June 29, 2015
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-object-security-02.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   This memo presents OSCOAP, a scheme for protection of request and
   response messages of the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP),
   using data object security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-object-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-object-security-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-object-security-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/