Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-mptcp-max-subflow-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 06:51:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Negotiating the Maximum Number of MPTCP Subflows
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mptcp-max-subflow-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-06-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies an experimental MPTCP option that is meant to
   negotiate the maximum number of subflows that can be established and
   maintained for a given MPTCP connection.  The purpose is to minimize
   any possible performance degradation that can be induced by a
   possibly large number of establishment requests for additional
   subflows if the remote endpoint is not appropriateley dimensioned to
   handle such requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-mptcp-max-subflow/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mptcp-max-subflow-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/