Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:07:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Explicit Address Mappings for Stateless IP/ICMP Translation
        Authors         : Tore Anderson
                          Alberto Leiva Popper
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-06-30

Abstract:
   This document extends the Stateless IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
   (SIIT) with an Explicit Address Mapping (EAM) algorithm, and formally
   updates RFC 6145.  The EAM algorithm facilitates stateless IP/ICMP
   translation between arbitrary (non-IPv4-translatable) IPv6 endpoints
   and IPv4.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/