Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 10:09:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An XML Schema for the CLUE data model
        Authors         : Roberta Presta
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-10.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   This document provides an XML schema file for the definition of CLUE
   data model types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/