Subject: I-D Action: draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 09:00:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecation of MIB Module NAT-MIB (Managed Objects for Network Address Translators (NAT))
        Authors         : Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-02.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2015-06-07

Abstract:
   This memo deprecates MIB module NAT-MIB, a portion of the Management
   Information Base (MIB) previously defined in RFC 4008 for devices
   implementing Network Address Translator (NAT) function.  A companion
   document defines a new version, NAT-MIB-V2, which responds to
   deficiencies found in module NAT-MIB and adds new capabilities.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4008.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/