Subject: I-D Action: draft-dolson-sfc-hierarchical-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 08:36:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hierarchical Service Chaining
        Authors         : David Dolson
                          Shunsuke Homma
                          Diego R. Lopez
	Filename        : draft-dolson-sfc-hierarchical-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-06-19

Abstract:
   Hierarchical Service Function Chaining (hSFC) is a network
   architecture allowing an organization to compartmentalize a large-
   scale network into multiple domains of administration.

   The goals of hSFC are to make a large-scale network easier to reason
   about, simpler to control and to support independent functional
   groups within large operators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolson-sfc-hierarchical/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dolson-sfc-hierarchical-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dolson-sfc-hierarchical-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/