Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-architecture-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 17:54:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining (SFC) Architecture
        Authors         : Joel Halpern
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-architecture-09.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-06-07

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture for the specification,
   creation, and ongoing maintenance of Service Function Chains (SFC) in
   a network.  It includes architectural concepts, principles, and
   components used in the construction of composite services through
   deployment of SFCs, with a focus on those to be standardized in the
   IETF.  This document does not propose solutions, protocols, or
   extensions to existing protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-architecture-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-architecture-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/