Subject: I-D Action: draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxlabeledcontent-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:47:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Labeled Content Information
        Author          : Marc Mosko
	Filename        : draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxlabeledcontent-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-06-30

Abstract:
   This document defines an RFC3986 URI compliant identifier called a
   Labeled Segment URI in which name segments carry a label.  This
   allows differentiation between unrelated resources with similar
   identifiers.  A URI scheme that specifies the use of labeled segment
   URIs conforms to the encoding rules presented here.  This document
   also describes Labeled Content Information - a labeled segment URI
   (LS-URI) representation of network data.  This scheme, called "lci:",
   is applicable to network protocols such as Content Centric networks
   (CCN).  Labeled Content Information applies specific labels to each
   name segment of a URI to disambiguate between resources with similar
   names.  This document defines a specific set of segment labels with
   label semantics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxlabeledcontent/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxlabeledcontent-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxlabeledcontent-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/