Subject: I-D Action: draft-pskim-iot-ipv6-eui64-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 22:02:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IoT-Specific IPv6 Stateless Address Autoconfiguration with Modified EUI-64
        Author          : Pyung Soo Kim
	Filename        : draft-pskim-iot-ipv6-eui64-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-06-30

Abstract:
   An IoT-specific IPv6 stateless address autoconfiguration is
   suggested for diverse types of IoT devices. Both domain type and
   device type are defined and combined with 16-bit hexadecimal number,
   which is called the IoT type identifier. Then, this IoT type
   identifier is reflected in generating EUI-64 for each IoT device. An
   IoT-specific IPv6 address is developed using the stateless address
   autoconfiguration with the network prefix and the modified EUI-64.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pskim-iot-ipv6-eui64/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pskim-iot-ipv6-eui64-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/