Subject: I-D Action: draft-park-oauth-revoke-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:32:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The OAuth 2.0 Risk notification and Token Revocation from Resource Server
        Authors         : Jungsoo Park
                          Minho Park
                          Souhwan Jung
	Filename        : draft-park-oauth-revoke-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   This document proposes the revocation of an access token in the case
   that a client uses the access token illegally or maliciously.
   Contrast to the existing revocation defined in RFC7009, the proposed
   revocation is initiated by a resource server when the abnormal
   behaviors of a client such as too many DB queries are detected. The
   revocation process after revocation initiation is based on RFC7009.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-park-oauth-revoke/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-park-oauth-revoke-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/