Subject: I-D Action: draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-control-plane-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:58:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Autonomic Control Plane
        Authors         : Michael H. Behringer
                          Steinthor Bjarnason
                          Balaji BL
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-control-plane-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-06-30

Abstract:
   Autonomic functions need a control plane to communicate, which
   depends on some addressing and routing.  This Autonomic Control Plane
   should ideally be self-managing, and as independent as possible of
   configuration.  One application is a "virtual out of band channel"
   for communications over a network that is not configured or mis-
   configured.  This document describes requirements and implementation
   options for an "Autonomic Control Plane".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-control-plane/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-control-plane-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-control-plane-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/