Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-bess-evpn-auto-provisoning-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 09:44:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN auto provisioning using a controller
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Rex Fernando
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Kitty Pang
	Filename        : draft-boutros-bess-evpn-auto-provisoning-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-06-28

Abstract:
   In some datacenter use cases, a priori knowledge of what PE/NVE to be
   configured for a given L2 or L3 service may not be available. This
   document describes how EVPN can be extended to discover what L2 or L3
   services to be enabled on a given PE/NVE, based on first sign of life
   FSOL packets received on the PE/NVE ports. An EVPN route based on the
   FSOL packets will be sent to a controller to trigger a push of the
   related L2/L3 service configuration to be provisioned on the PE/NVE
   and on the switch ports.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-bess-evpn-auto-provisoning/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-bess-evpn-auto-provisoning-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/