Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2015 01:39:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising per-node administrative tags in OSPF
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Harish Raghuveer
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Rob Shakir
                          Anton Smirnov
                          Huawei Technologies
                          Bruno Decraene
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-06-01

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to OSPF protocol [RFC2328] to
   add an optional operational capability, that allows tagging and
   grouping of the nodes in an OSPF domain.  This allows simplification,
   ease of management and control over route and path selection based on
   configured policies.  This document describes an extension to OSPF
   protocol [RFC2328] to advertise per-node administrative tags.  This
   optional operational capability allows to express and act upon
   locally-defined network policy which considers node properties
   conveyed by tags.  Node tags may be used either by OSPF itself or by
   other applications consuming information propagated via OSPF.

   This document describes the protocol extensions to disseminate per-
   node administrative-tags to the OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 protocol.  It
   provides example use cases of administrative node tags.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/