Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-rfc-css-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 09:23:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CSS Requirements for RFCs
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-rfc-css-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-06-30

Abstract:
   While individuals may choose their own Cascading Style Sheet for
   presenting HTML-formatted RFCs, the default offered by the RFC Editor
   must meet certain requirements.  This draft describes those
   requirements and is based on the classes defined in draft-hildebrand-
   html-rfc.

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the rfc-interest mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which has its home page at
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-rfc-css/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-rfc-css-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/