Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 18:25:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: Edge Directory Assist Mechanisms
        Authors         : Donald Eastlake
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Radia Perlman
                          Igor Gashinsky
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms-03.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2015-06-20

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms for providing directory service to
   TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) edge switches.
   The directory information provided can be used in reducing multi-
   destination traffic, particularly ARP/ND and unknown unicast
   flooding. It can also be used to detect traffic with forged source
   addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-directory-assist-mechanisms-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/