Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-active-passive-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 11:14:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Active and Passive Metrics and Methods (and everything in-between, or Hybrid)
        Author          : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-active-passive-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-06-30

Abstract:
   This memo provides clear definitions for Active and Passive
   performance assessment.  The construction of Metrics and Methods can
   be described as Active or Passive.  Some methods may use a subset of
   both active and passive attributes, and we refer to these as Hybrid
   Methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-active-passive/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-active-passive-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/