Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-oam-config-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 02:42:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Label Distribution Protocol Extensions for Proactive Operations, Administration and Maintenance Configuration of Dynamic MPLS Transport Profile PseudoWire
        Authors         : Fei Zhang
                          Bo Wu
                          Elisa Bellagamba
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-oam-config-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-06-24

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to LDP to configure proactive OAM
   functions for both dynamic SS-PW and MS-PW.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-oam-config/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-oam-config-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-oam-config-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/