Subject: I-D Action: draft-shore-tls-dnssec-chain-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 18:39:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A DANE Record and DNSSEC Authentication Chain Extension for TLS
        Authors         : Melinda Shore
                          Richard Barnes
                          Shumon Huque
	Filename        : draft-shore-tls-dnssec-chain-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-06-26

Abstract:
   This draft describes a new TLS extension for transport of a DNS
   record serialized with the DNSSEC signatures needed to authenticate
   that record.  The intent of this proposal is to allow TLS clients to
   perform DANE authentication of a TLS server certificate without
   needing to perform additional DNS record lookups.  It will typically
   not be used for general DNSSEC validation of TLS endpoint names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shore-tls-dnssec-chain-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shore-tls-dnssec-chain-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/