Subject: I-D Action: draft-gjessing-taps-minset-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 05:37:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Minimal Set of Transport Services for TAPS Systems
        Authors         : Stein Gjessing
                          Michael Welzl
	Filename        : draft-gjessing-taps-minset-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-06-22

Abstract:
   This draft will eventually recommend a minimal set of IETF Transport
   Services offered by end systems supporting TAPS, and give guidance on
   choosing among the available mechanisms and protocols.  As a starting
   point for discussion, it currently only gives an overview of some
   ways to categorize the set of transport services in the first TAPS
   document (version 4: draft-ietf-taps-transports-04), assuming that
   the eventual minimal set of transport services will be based on a
   similar form of categorization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gjessing-taps-minset/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gjessing-taps-minset-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/