Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-taps-3red-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 23:00:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 3RED Model for TAPS
        Author          : Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-you-taps-3red-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-06-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a 3RED model to describe transport service
   features.  Applications can make use of the 3RED model to request
   transport services from the TAPS by sending a request which contains
   the explicit 3RED requirement parameters.  The purpose of this
   document is to enable applications to make use of various transport
   services without customization or re-implementation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-taps-3red-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-taps-3red-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/