Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 01:35:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Defining and Using Metadata with YANG
        Author          : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-06-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG extension statement that allows for
   defining syntax of metadata annotions in YANG modules.  The document
   also specifies XML and JSON encoding of annotations and other rules
   for annotating instances of YANG data nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/