Subject: I-D Action: draft-roome-alto-interop-ietf93-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 12:23:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interoperability Testing of the ALTO Protocol
        Authors         : Wendy Roome
                          Huawei Technologies
	Filename        : draft-roome-alto-interop-ietf93-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-06-24

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) protocol is
   designed to allow entities with knowledge about the network
   infrastructure to export such information to applications that need
   to choose one or more endpoints to connect to among large sets of
   logically equivalent ones.  This document defines a data set that may
   be used to test the functionality and interoperability of ALTO
   clients and servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roome-alto-interop-ietf93/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roome-alto-interop-ietf93-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/