Subject: I-D Action: draft-wetterwald-detnet-utilities-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 06:32:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking Uitilities requirements
        Authors         : Patrick Wetterwald
                          Jean Raymond
	Filename        : draft-wetterwald-detnet-utilities-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-06-30

Abstract:
   This paper documents the needs in Smart Grid industry to establish
   multi-hop paths for characterized flows with deterministic
   properties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wetterwald-detnet-utilities-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wetterwald-detnet-utilities-reqs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wetterwald-detnet-utilities-reqs-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/