Subject: I-D Action: draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 13:44:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Improving the Organizational Flexibility of the SIP Change Process.
        Authors         : Ben Campbell
                          ALissa Cooper
                          Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-06-19

Abstract:
   RFC 5727 defines several processes for the Real-time Applications and
   Infrastructure (RAI) area.  These processes include the evolution of
   the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and related protocols, as well
   as the operation of the DISPATCH and SIPCORE working groups.  This
   document updates RFC 5727 to allow flexibility for the area and
   working group structure, while preserving the SIP change processes.
   It also generalizes the DISPATCH working group processes so that they
   can be easily adopted by other working groups.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/