Subject: I-D Action: draft-delcarpio-6lo-wlanah-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 01:36:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 over 802.11ah
        Authors         : Luis Felipe Del Carpio Vega
                          Maria Ines Robles
                          Roberto Morabito
	Filename        : draft-delcarpio-6lo-wlanah-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-06-17

Abstract:
   IEEE 802.11 is an established Wireless LAN (WLAN) technology which
   provides radio connectivity to a wide range of devices.  The IEEE
   802.11ah amendment defines a WLAN system operating at sub 1 GHz
   license-exempt bands designed to operate with low-rate/low-power
   consumption.  This amendment supports large number of stations and
   extends the radio coverage to several hundreds of meters.  This
   document describes how IPv6 is transported over 802.11ah using
   6LoWPAN techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-delcarpio-6lo-wlanah/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-delcarpio-6lo-wlanah-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/