Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-dots-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 19:09:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Co-operative DDoS Mitigation
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Mike Geller
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-reddy-dots-transport-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   This document discusses mechanisms that a downstream Autonomous
   System (AS) can use, when it detects a potential Distributed Denial-
   of-Service (DDoS) attack, to request an upstream AS to perform
   inbound filtering in its ingress routers for traffic that the
   downstream AS wishes to drop.  The upstream AS can then undertake
   appropriate actions (including, blackhole, drop, rate-limit, or add
   to watch list) on the suspect traffic to the downstream AS thus
   reducing the effectiveness of the attack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-dots-transport/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dots-transport-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/