Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 23:35:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IANA registrations of SDP 'proto' attribute for transporting RTP Media over TCP under various RTP profiles.
        Author          : Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-06-09

Abstract:
   RTP provides end-to-end network transport functions suitable for
   applications transmitting real-time data such as audio, video or
   simulation data, over multicast or unicast network services.  The
   data transport is augmented by a control protocol (RTCP) to allow
   monitoring of the data delivery in a manner scalable to large
   multicast networks, and to provide minimal control and identification
   functionality.

   The RTP specification [RFC3550] establishes a registry of profile
   names for use by higher-level control protocols, such as the SDP, to
   refer to the transport methods.  This specification describes the
   following new SDP transport protocol identifiers for transporting RTP
   Media over TCP: 'TCP/RTP/AVPF', 'TCP/RTP/SAVP', 'TCP/RTP/SAVPF',
   'TCP/DTLS/RTP/SAVP', 'TCP/DTLS/RTP/SAVPF', 'TCP/TLS/RTP/AVP',
   'TCP/TLS/RTP/AVPF'.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/