Subject: I-D Action: draft-rafiee-sdnauth-usecase-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 19:48:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDNauth Usecases and Requirements
        Authors         : Hosnieh Rafiee
                          Alexandru Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-rafiee-sdnauth-usecase-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-06-05

Abstract:
   This document aims to explain the requirement and usecases for a
   secure authentication model for different SDN components (e.g. SDN
   switch, application, etc.). It also covers the standard structure for
   the communications of two SDN controllers or an application to
   different SDN controllers via a mediator service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rafiee-sdnauth-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rafiee-sdnauth-usecase-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rafiee-sdnauth-usecase-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/