Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 14:37:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : KARP IS-IS security analysis
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Albert Tian
                          Wenhu Lu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the threats applicable for Intermediate system
   to Intermediate system (IS-IS) routing protocol and security gaps
   according to the KARP Design Guide.  This document also provides
   specific requirements to address the gaps with both manual and auto
   key management protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-karp-isis-analysis-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/