Subject: I-D Action: draft-matavka-gopher-ii-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 03:18:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gopher-II: The Next Generation Gopher WWIS
        Authors         : Ted Matavka
                          Wolfgang Faust
	Filename        : draft-matavka-gopher-ii-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2015-06-08

Abstract:
   The Gopher protocol is over twenty years old.  Changing practices and
   unofficial extensions have caused Gopher as currently used to differ,
   but remain largely compatible with, the standard established in its
   official governing document, *The Internet Gopher Protocol (a
   distributed document search and retrieval protocol)*, known as *RFC
   1436*.  Therefore, this document attempts to establish a contemporary
   specification of the Gopher communications protocol, departing as
   little as possible from current practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matavka-gopher-ii/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matavka-gopher-ii-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matavka-gopher-ii-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/