Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-encrypted-traffic-management-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 07:36:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network management of encrypted traffic
        Author          : Kevin Smith
	Filename        : draft-smith-encrypted-traffic-management-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-06-10

Abstract:
   Encrypted Internet traffic may pose traffic management challenges to
   network operators.  This document recommends approaches to help
   manage encrypted traffic, without breaching user privacy or security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-encrypted-traffic-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-encrypted-traffic-management-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smith-encrypted-traffic-management-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/