Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 10:22:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Call Home and RESTCONF Call Home
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-08.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-06-15

Abstract:
   This RFC presents NETCONF Call Home and RESTCONF Call Home, which
   enable a NETCONF or RESTCONF server to initiate a secure connection
   to a NETCONF or RESTCONF client respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-call-home-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/