Subject: I-D Action: draft-mandyam-rtcweb-fecframebundledssrc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 07:13:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : FEC FRAME Raptor Extensions for Multiple RTP Synchronization Sources
        Authors         : Giridhar Mandyam
                          Mike Luby
                          Thomas Stockhammer
	Filename        : draft-mandyam-rtcweb-fecframebundledssrc-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-06-16

Abstract:
   The FEC FRAME Raptor code options do not currently address the case
   of bundled protection of multiple media types over multiple real-time
   transport protocol (RTP) synchronization sources (SSRC's).  This
   document provides the FEC source and repair payload definitions that
   enable a single repair flow to be defined for multiple RTP flows

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mandyam-rtcweb-fecframebundledssrc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mandyam-rtcweb-fecframebundledssrc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/