Subject: I-D Action: draft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 16:26:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases and API Extension for Source IP Address Selection
        Authors         : Seil Jeon
                          Sergio Figueiredo
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-06-24

Abstract:
   This draft specifies and analyzes the expected cases regarding the
   selection of a proper source IP address and address type based on the
   application features over a distributed mobility management (DMM)
   network.  It also provides available selection methods to better
   achieve DMM goals in the specified scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/