Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 12:26:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An HTTP Status Code to Report Legal Obstacles
        Author          : Tim Bray
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-06-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) status
   code for use when resource access is denied as a consequence of legal
   demands.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTPBIS working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at [1].

   Working Group information can be found at [2] and [3]; source code
   and issues list for this draft can be found at [4].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-legally-restricted-status-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/