Subject: I-D Action: draft-guo-alto-interop-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 14:38:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interoperability Testing of the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) Protocol
        Authors         : 
	Filename        : draft-guo-alto-interop-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-06-03

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) protocol is
   designed to allow entities with knowledge about the network
   infrastructure to export such information to applications that need
   to choose one or more endpoints to connect to among large sets of
   logically equivalent ones.  This document provides a collection of
   messages that may be used to test the functionality and
   interoperability of an ALTO client and an ALTO server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guo-alto-interop-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guo-alto-interop-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/