Subject: I-D Action: draft-vainshtein-mpls-gal-tc-ttl-handling-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 12:26:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Handling the TC and TTL fields in a Label Stack Entry when the Generic Associated Channel Label is Present
        Authors         : Alexander Vainshtein
                          Loa Andersson
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-vainshtein-mpls-gal-tc-ttl-handling-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-06-16

Abstract:
   This document clarifies handling of the Traffic Class (TC) and Time-
   to-Live (TTL) fields of a Label Stack Entry that contains the Generic
   Associated Channel (G-ACh) Label (GAL).  These clarifications are
   intended to aid interoperability of implementations.

   Original handling was defined in RFC 5586, and this document updates
   that RFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vainshtein-mpls-gal-tc-ttl-handling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vainshtein-mpls-gal-tc-ttl-handling-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vainshtein-mpls-gal-tc-ttl-handling-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/