Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 09:36:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS query name minimisation to improve privacy
        Author          : Stephane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-06-07

Abstract:
   This document describes one of the techniques that could be used to
   improve DNS privacy (see [I-D.ietf-dprive-problem-statement]), a
   technique called "QNAME minimisation", where the DNS resolver no
   longer sends the full original QNAME to the upstream name server.

   REMOVE BEFORE PUBLICATION Discussions of the document should take
   place on the DNSOP working group mailing list [dnsop].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/