Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonaventure-mptcp-exp-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 05:52:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Experimental Multipath TCP option
        Authors         : Olivier Bonaventure
                          Benjamin Hesmans
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-bonaventure-mptcp-exp-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-06-16

Abstract:
   This document proposes a generic format for an experimental Multipath
   TCP option.  This experimental option is expected to replace the
   option type that was reserved for private use in [RFC6824].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-exp-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-exp-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/