Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-6man-hbh-header-handling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Jun 2015 04:17:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Hop-by-Hop Header Handling
        Author          : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-6man-hbh-header-handling-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-06-04

Abstract:
   This note updates the IPv6 Specification (RFC 2460), specifically
   commenting on the Hop-by-Hop Options Header (section 4.3) and option
   format and handling (section 4.2).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-6man-hbh-header-handling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-6man-hbh-header-handling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/