Subject: I-D Action: draft-dtnwg-bp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 16:29:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol
        Authors         : Scott Burleigh
                          Kevin Fall
                          Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-dtnwg-bp-00.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2015-06-21

Abstract:
   This Internet Draft presents a specification for Bundle Protocol,
   adapted from the experimental Bundle Protocol specification
   developed by the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research group of the
   Internet Research Task Force and documented in RFC 5050.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dtnwg-bp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dtnwg-bp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/