Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa2-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 01:00:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EdDSA and Ed25519 for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Author          : Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa2-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-06-09

Abstract:
   This document introduce the public-key signature algorithm EdDSA for
   use in Transport Layer Security (TLS).  By defining new
   SignatureAlgorithm, NamedCurve and ECPointFormat enumerations, we
   describe how EdDSA and Ed25519 is used for digital signatures in the
   existing ECDSA cipher suites.  This is intended to work with any
   version of TLS and Datagram TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa2-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-tls-eddsa2-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/