Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-oam-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 07:18:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OAM Requirements for Segment Routing Network
        Authors         : Nagendra Kumar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Nobo Akiya
                          Ruediger Geib
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-sr-oam-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-06-30

Abstract:
   This document describes a list of functional requirement for OAM in
   Segment Routing (SR) based network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-sr-oam-requirement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-sr-oam-requirement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/