Subject: I-D Action: draft-klyus-supa-proposition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 12:27:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SUPA Proposition
        Authors         : Maxim Klyus
                          John Strassner
	Filename        : draft-klyus-supa-proposition-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2015-06-07

Abstract:
   The rapid increase in enterprise and service provider network
   architecture complexity makes operating and managing services
   much more difficult. Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions
   (SUPA) defines a generic policy information model, and
   associated generic YANG data models, for different types of
   policy rules that control managed entities throughout the
   service development and deployment lifecycle. It also defines a
   mapping by which the management and monitoring of network
   services can be done using standardized policy rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klyus-supa-proposition/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klyus-supa-proposition-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/