Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-share-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 04:26:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Usage for Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe)
        Authors         : Alexander Knauf
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Gabriel Hege
                          Matthias Waehlisch
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-share-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-06-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a RELOAD Usage for managing shared write access
   to RELOAD Resources.  Shared Resources in RELOAD (ShaRe) form a basic
   primitive for enabling various coordination and notification schemes
   among distributed peers.  Access in ShaRe is controlled by a
   hierarchical trust delegation scheme maintained within an access
   list.  A new USER-CHAIN-ACL access policy allows authorized peers to
   write a Shared Resource without owning its corresponding certificate.
   This specification also adds mechanisms to store Resources with a
   variable name which is useful whenever peer-independent rendezvous
   processes are required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-share/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-share-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-share-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/