Subject: I-D Action: draft-pastor-i2nsf-merged-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:15:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases and Requirements for an Interface to Network Security Functions
        Authors         : Antonio Pastor
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Ke Wang
                          Xiaojun Zhuang
                          Minpeng Qi
                          Myo Zarny
                          Sumandra Majee
                          Nic Leymann
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Michael Georgiades
	Filename        : draft-pastor-i2nsf-merged-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-06-26

Abstract:
   This document describes use cases and requirements for a common
   interface to Network Security Functions (NSF).  It considers several
   use cases, organized in two basic scenarios.  In the access network
   scenario, mobile and residential users access NSF capabilities using
   their network service provider infrastructure.  In the data center
   scenario customers manage NSFs hosted in the data center
   infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pastor-i2nsf-merged-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pastor-i2nsf-merged-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/