Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 01:46:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Service Functions Using IS-IS
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Nan Wu
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-06-03

Abstract:
   Source Packet Routing in Networking (SPRING) WG specifies a special
   MPLS-based source routing mechanism, called MPLS-SPRING.  Such source
   routing mechanism can be leveraged to realize the service path layer
   functionality of service function chaining (i.e, steering traffic
   through a particular service function path) by encoding the service
   function path information as an explicit path information in the form
   of an MPLS label stack.  This document describes how to advertise
   service functions and their corresponding attributes (e.g.,segment
   ID) using IS-IS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/