Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-dots-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 21:51:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Model for DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS)
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Mike Geller
                          Dan Wing
                          Sandeep Rao
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-reddy-dots-info-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   This document discusses the need and the mechanisms to dynamically
   update configuration of network monitoring devices to help identify
   distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks in a network.  Once an
   attack is signalled by a client or detected locally, provisioning
   cycles are triggered to program a set of network elements to
   undertake appropriate actions (including, blackhole, drop, rate-
   limit, or add to watch list) on the suspect traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-dots-info-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dots-info-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/