Subject: I-D Action: draft-zimmermann-tcpm-echo-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 03:55:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The TCP Echo and TCP Echo Reply Options
        Authors         : Alexander Zimmermann
                          Richard Scheffenegger
                          Bob Briscoe
	Filename        : draft-zimmermann-tcpm-echo-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-06-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies the TCP Echo and TCP Echo Reply options.  It
   provides a single field a TCP sender can use to store any type of
   data that a TCP receiver simply echo unmodified back.  In contrast to
   the original TCP Echo and TCP Echo Reply options defined in RFC 1072
   the options specified in this document have slightly different
   semantics and support a variable option length.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zimmermann-tcpm-echo-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zimmermann-tcpm-echo-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/