Subject: I-D Action: draft-alvestrand-rmcat-congestion-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:47:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Google Congestion Control Algorithm for Real-Time Communication
        Authors         : Stefan Holmer
                          Henrik Lundin
                          Gaetano Carlucci
                          Luca De Cicco
                          Saverio Mascolo
	Filename        : draft-alvestrand-rmcat-congestion-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   This document describes two methods of congestion control when using
   real-time communications on the World Wide Web (RTCWEB); one delay-
   based and one loss-based.

   It is published as an input document to the RMCAT working group on
   congestion control for media streams.  The mailing list of that
   working group is [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alvestrand-rmcat-congestion/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alvestrand-rmcat-congestion-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alvestrand-rmcat-congestion-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/