Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 04:58:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines on the cryptographic algorithms, accompanying the usage of standards GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Vladimir Popov
                          Evgeny Alekseev
                          Igor Oshkin
	Filename        : draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-06-23

Abstract:
   The usage of cryptographic algorithms, that are defined by GOST R
   34.10-2012 [GOST3410-2012] and GOST R 34.11-2012 [GOST3411-2012]
   standards, for protection of the information is carried out, as a
   rule, within the cryptographic protocols based on the accompanying
   algorithms.

   This memo contains a description of the accompanying algorithms for
   defining the pseudorandom functions, the key derivation functions,
   the key agreement protocols based on the Diffie-Hellman algorithm and
   the keying material export algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/