Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-mptcp-proxy-mechanism-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 18:14:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPTCP proxy mechanisms
        Authors         : Xinpeng Wei
                          Chunshan Xiong
                          Edward Lopez
	Filename        : draft-wei-mptcp-proxy-mechanism-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-06-30

Abstract:
   Multipath TCP provides the ability to simultaneously use multiple
   paths between peers for a TCP/IP session, and it could improve
   resource usage within the network and, thus, improve user experience
   through higher throughput and improved resilience to network failure.
   This document discusses the mechanism of a new network entity, named
   MPTCP proxy, which is aimed to assist MPTCP capable peer to use MPTCP
   session in case of one of the peers not being MPTCP capable or to act
   as an aggregation point for sublfows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-mptcp-proxy-mechanism/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-mptcp-proxy-mechanism-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wei-mptcp-proxy-mechanism-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/