Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 01:03:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extension to LDP-VPLS for Ethernet Broadcast and Multicast
        Authors         : Frederic Jounay
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Zhihua Liu
                          Manuel Paul
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Lizhong Jin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-06-04

Abstract:
   This document proposes a simple extension to LDP-VPLS to improve
   bandwidth efficiency for Ethernet broadcast/multicast traffic
   within a carrier's network. It makes use of unidirectional
   point-to-multipoint PseudoWires to minimise payload frame duplication
   on physical links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-ldp-vpls-broadcast-exten-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/