Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-dots-extended-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 00:13:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Extended DDoS Open Threat Signaling Use Cases
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Haibin Song
	Filename        : draft-xia-dots-extended-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-06-27

Abstract:
   This draft proposes two extended use cases which illustrate more
   scenarios and multiple ways of implementation within the existing
   DOTS work scope. One is the data mining and SDN based centralized
   Anti-DDoS use case, the other is the NFV based distributed DDoS
   mitigation use case.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-dots-extended-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-dots-extended-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/