Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-roll-dao-projection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 10:11:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Root initiated routing state in RPL
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          James Pylakutty
	Filename        : draft-thubert-roll-dao-projection-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-06-30

Abstract:
   This document proposes a root-initiated protocol extension to RPL
   that enables to install a limited amount of downward routes in non-
   storing mode.  This enables loose source routing down the DODAG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-roll-dao-projection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-roll-dao-projection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/