Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-ipsecme-curve25519-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 01:01:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Curve25519 for IKEv2 Key Agreement
        Authors         : Yoav Nir
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-nir-ipsecme-curve25519-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-06-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of Curve25519 for ephemeral key
   exchange in the Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-ipsecme-curve25519/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-ipsecme-curve25519-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/