Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-v6ops-xlat-multi-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 23:59:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Running Multiple PLATs in 464XLAT
        Authors         : Qiong Sun
                          Zhirong Zhang
                          Qin Zhao
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Xiaodong Lee
                          Yu Fu
	Filename        : draft-sun-v6ops-xlat-multi-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-06-25

Abstract:
   The IPv6 transition has been an ongoing process throughout the world
   due to the exhaustion of the IPv4 address space.  The 464XLAT
   [RFC6877] provides a solution with limited IPv4 connectivity across
   an IPv6-only network, and the android system (version 2.3 and above)
   has already implemented the 464XLAT and the Prefix discovery solution
   [RFC7050].  However, the current 464XLAT architecture can only deal
   with the scenario with single PLAT in the network.  When operator
   deploys multiple PLATs with different Pref64 prefixes, 464XLAT cannot
   cope with multiple prefixes for different destination addresses.

   This document describes the architecture with multiple PLATs and also
   the deployment considerations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-v6ops-xlat-multi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-v6ops-xlat-multi-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sun-v6ops-xlat-multi-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/