Subject: I-D Action: draft-sip-userlocationinfo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 08:36:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The SIP P-User-Location-Info Private-Header (P-Header) for the 3GPP IP Multimedia (IM) Core Network (CN) Subsystem
        Authors         : David Niks
                          Andre RameilGreen
	Filename        : draft-sip-userlocationinfo-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-06-15

Abstract:
       This document specifies the SIP P-User-Location-Info P-header.  This
       header field addresses an issue that was identified when non-3GPP
       access and non-trusted networks are integrated to IMS (IP Multimedia
       Subsystem) networks.  This header field conveys the trusted network
       determined location information of a served user when the user is
       registered for IMS services via non-3GPP access networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sip-userlocationinfo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sip-userlocationinfo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/