Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ipsecme-ipsec-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2015 06:45:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for IPsec
        Authors         : Honglei Wang
                          Vijay Kumar Nagaraj
                          Xia Chen
	Filename        : draft-wang-ipsecme-ipsec-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-06-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for the IPsec(Internet
   Protocol Security) protocol.  The model covers the IPsec protocol
   operational state and remote procedural calls.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ipsecme-ipsec-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-ipsecme-ipsec-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/