Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-lmap-collaboration-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 19:58:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use-cases for Collaborative LMAP
        Authors         : Lingli Deng
                          Rachel Huang
                          Shihui Duan
	Filename        : draft-deng-lmap-collaboration-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-06-03

Abstract:
   This document discusses the motivation and use-cases for
   collaborative LMAP practices, where multiple autonomous measurement
   systems collaborate together in performing large scale performance
   measurements to help with QoE enhancement by ICPs, network
   performance monitory to guide ISP/Regulator coordination between
   autonomous network domains and/or regulatory policies and cross-
   boundary troubleshooting for complaints from end consumers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-lmap-collaboration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-lmap-collaboration-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-lmap-collaboration-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/