Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-nickname-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:24:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Preparation, Enforcement, and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Representing Nicknames
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-precis-nickname-18.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-06-26

Abstract:
   This document describes methods for handling Unicode strings
   representing nicknames.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-nickname/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-nickname-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-nickname-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/