Subject: I-D Action: draft-vyncke-v6ops-ipv6-only-thin-clients-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 06:42:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6-Only for Wired Thin-Clients
        Authors         : Eric Vyncke
                          Andrew Yourtchenko
                          Derk-Jan Valenkamp
	Filename        : draft-vyncke-v6ops-ipv6-only-thin-clients-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-06-26

Abstract:
   While IPv6-only (no IPv4 at all) is becoming an objective, there are
   remaining issues on this road for the wired thin clients.  This
   document enumerates of couple of them; each with a short description,
   followed by a description of the issue in IPv6-only networks then
   some solutions.

   It is expected that this document will grow by collecting other
   roadblocks and suggestions to remove them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vyncke-v6ops-ipv6-only-thin-clients/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vyncke-v6ops-ipv6-only-thin-clients-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/