Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-rfcv3-preptool-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 11:21:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC v3 Prep Tool Description
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Joe Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-rfcv3-preptool-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-06-02

Abstract:
   This document describes some aspects of the "prep tool" that is
   expected to be created when the new RFC v3 specification is deployed.
   This draft is just a way to keep track of the ideas; it is not
   (currently) expected to be published as an RFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-rfcv3-preptool/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-rfcv3-preptool-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-rfcv3-preptool-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/