Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-email-draft-and-release-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 04:18:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Implementing Draft & Release and Draft & Review in Internet Mail
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-email-draft-and-release-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-06-17

Abstract:
   This document describes how draft messages intended for Draft &
   Release and Draft & Review environments can be represented in
   Internet Email.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-email-draft-and-release/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-email-draft-and-release-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-email-draft-and-release-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/