Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 02:34:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Sip Traversal Required for Applications to Work Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DTLS-SRTP Handling in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUAs)
        Authors         : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Victor Pascual
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-06-18

Abstract:
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUAs)
   often function on the media plane, rather than just on the signaling
   path.  This document describes the behavior B2BUAs should follow when
   acting on the media plane that use Secure Real-time Transport (SRTP)
   security context setup with Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/