Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-manageability-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 05:13:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Operational management of Loop Free Alternates
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Kamran Raza
                          Martin Horneffer
                          Pushpasis Sarkar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-manageability-11.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-06-25

Abstract:
   Loop Free Alternates (LFA), as defined in RFC 5286 is an IP Fast
   ReRoute (IP FRR) mechanism enabling traffic protection for IP traffic
   (and MPLS LDP traffic by extension).  Following first deployment
   experiences, this document provides operational feedback on LFA,
   highlights some limitations, and proposes a set of refinements to
   address those limitations.  It also proposes required management
   specifications.

   This proposal is also applicable to remote LFA solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-manageability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-manageability-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-lfa-manageability-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/