Subject: I-D Action: draft-zu-nvo3-user-plane-signalling-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 05:20:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tenant Traffic Handling in NVO3
        Author          : Zu Qiang
	Filename        : draft-zu-nvo3-user-plane-signalling-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-06-18

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the considerations on how to handle the tenant
   traffic in NVO3 architecture and several related issues which need to
   be considered when designing a NVO3 based virtualized data center
   network for multiple tenants.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zu-nvo3-user-plane-signalling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zu-nvo3-user-plane-signalling-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zu-nvo3-user-plane-signalling-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/