Subject: I-D Action: draft-tan-roll-clustering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 05:19:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPL-based Clustering Routing Protocol
        Author          : Yuan-Rui Tan
	Filename        : draft-tan-roll-clustering-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-06-25

Abstract:
       The IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low-Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) is
       one of the emerging routing standards for multi-hop Wireless Sensor
       Networks (WSNs). RPL is based on the construction of a Destination-
       Oriented Directed Acyclic Graph (DODAG), which offers a loop-free
       topology to route data packets. But due to the tree topology, the
       upper nodes in tree topology are easy to run out of energy. Moreover,
       the hop count and ETX are the only route metrics for which standards
       related to their usage in RPL are published. Due to the seriously
       resource-constrained character, we take nodes' residual energy into
       account. Here we present an RPL-based clustering scheme and detailed
       description of Objective Function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tan-roll-clustering/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tan-roll-clustering-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/