Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-gap-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2015 16:36:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of Existing work for I2NSF
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          HTT Consulting
                          Hosneih Rozanak
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-gap-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-06-05

Abstract:
   This document analysis the status of the arts in industries and the
   existing IETF work/protocols that are relevant to I2NSF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-gap-analysis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-gap-analysis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/