Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-cryptomesh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 08:28:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Modular Mathematical Mesh
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-cryptomesh-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   The Magic Mathematical Mesh 'the Mesh' is a security infrastructure
   for the Internet that puts individual users in control of their
   security. Through large scale redundancy and replication techniques,
   mesh users have a high level of assurance that data stored in the
   mesh through a mesh gateway node will be available at a later date.

   The mesh does not offer confidentiality guarantees. All data in the
   mesh is assumed to be public. Confidential data stored in the mesh
   must be protected using strong encryption. The mesh provides a medium
   that enables the exchange of private key data but never passes
   private data of any form in plaintext form.

   The mesh enables use of end-to-end and transport security with mutual
   authentication in a wide range of client server and peer-peer
   applications. These include email, remote access and the Web. Unlike
   previous attempts to establish such infrastructures, the password
   management application supported by the mesh delivers users with an
   immediate benefit that does not rely on adoption by others.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-cryptomesh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-cryptomesh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/