Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-mpls-icmp-bier-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 12:11:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS ICMP for BIER Payload
        Author          : Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-mpls-icmp-bier-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-06-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies an optional extension to generate ICMP
   messages for BIER packets transported over LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-mpls-icmp-bier/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-mpls-icmp-bier-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zzhang-mpls-icmp-bier-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/