Subject: I-D Action: draft-oconnell-dbrief-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2015 13:19:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Business-Rule Implementation and Execution Framework
        Author          : Michael J O'Connell
	Filename        : draft-oconnell-dbrief-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-06-21

Abstract:
   This memo details the structure for implementing a process of
   routines or functions that govern any generic task in order to
   achieve compliance to predefined a technical framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oconnell-dbrief/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oconnell-dbrief-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/