Subject: I-D Action: draft-robles-roll-useofrplinfo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 00:09:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : When to use RFC 6553, 6554 and IPv6-in-IPv6
        Authors         : Maria Ines Robles
                          Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-robles-roll-useofrplinfo-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-06-27

Abstract:
   This document states different cases where RFC 6553, RFC 6554 and
   IPv6-in-IPv6 encapsulation is required to set the bases to help
   defining the compression of RPL routing information in LLN
   environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-robles-roll-useofrplinfo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-robles-roll-useofrplinfo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/