Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-sdnrg-problem-statement-of-sdn-nfv-in-dc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 00:52:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem statement of SDN and NFV co-deployment in cloud datacenters
        Authors         : Rong Gu
                          Chen Li
                          Ruixue Wang
	Filename        : draft-gu-sdnrg-problem-statement-of-sdn-nfv-in-dc-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-06-30

Abstract:
   With the development of cloud computing technology, cloud datacenters
   have been influenced.  Co-deployment of SDN and NFV technology shows
   its distinct advantages of vitalizing network resources in providing
   VPC services and SFC services.In order to deploy SDN and NFV in cloud
   datacenters, a resolution test has been conducted.  According to the
   resolution test, SDN and NFV technology has been mature already for
   the commercial deployment in operators' network.  However, there are
   some key problems on network architecture, virtualized platform,
   standard interfaces and so on to be working out in practical
   practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-sdnrg-problem-statement-of-sdn-nfv-in-dc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-sdnrg-problem-statement-of-sdn-nfv-in-dc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/