Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-l2vpn-evpn-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2015 16:24:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ethernet VPN Yang Model
        Author          : Autumn Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-l2vpn-evpn-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-06-03

Abstract:
This document defines a YANG model for Ethernet VPN support. 
The model includes both configuration and operation to support 
Ethernet VPN service and deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-l2vpn-evpn-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-l2vpn-evpn-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/