Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-idr-nexthop-path-record-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 05:50:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Record NEXTHOP_PATH ATTIBUTE for BGP
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Li Zhang
	Filename        : draft-hares-idr-nexthop-path-record-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   In some BGP deployments, BGP next hops may use a set or tunnels or
   run across converged networks such as seamless MPLS.  This document
   describes a new optional transitive path attribute, NEXTHOP_PATH
   ATTRIBUTE for BGP that records the next hop path which can be used by
   BGP network management to monitor and manage the BGP infrastructure
   via management interfaces (such as I2RS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-idr-nexthop-path-record/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-idr-nexthop-path-record-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/