Subject: I-D Action: draft-asechoud-netmod-diffserv-model-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 17:38:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Model for Diffserv
        Authors         : Aseem Choudhary
                          Shitanshu Shah
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Bing Liu
                          Norm Strahle
	Filename        : draft-asechoud-netmod-diffserv-model-03.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2015-06-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG model of Differentiated Services for
   configuration and operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asechoud-netmod-diffserv-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asechoud-netmod-diffserv-model-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-asechoud-netmod-diffserv-model-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/