Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-i2rs-security-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 09:58:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS Security Requirements
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Joel Halpern
	Filename        : draft-mglt-i2rs-security-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-06-25

Abstract:
   This document provides security requirements for the I2RS
   architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-i2rs-security-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-i2rs-security-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/