Subject: I-D Action: draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 08:16:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tunneling Compressing and Multiplexing (TCM) Traffic Flows. Reference Model
        Authors         : Jose Saldana
                          Dan Wing
                          Julian Fernandez Navajas
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Fernando Pascual Blanco
	Filename        : draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-09.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2015-06-13

Abstract:
   Tunneling, Compressing and Multiplexing (TCM) is a method for
   improving the bandwidth utilization of network segments that carry
   multiple small-packet flows in parallel sharing a common path.  The
   method combines different protocols for header compression,
   multiplexing, and tunneling over a network path for the purpose of
   reducing the bandwidth.  The amount of packets per second can also be
   reduced.

   This document describes the TCM framework and the different options
   which can be used for each layer (header compression, multiplexing
   and tunneling).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saldana-tsvwg-tcmtf-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/