Subject: I-D Action: draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 17:20:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Coding Tools for a Next Generation Video Codec
        Author          : Timothy B. Terriberry
	Filename        : draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-06-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes a number of coding tools that could be
   incorporated into a next-generation video codec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/