Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-lime-yang-oam-model-applicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 20:16:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability of Generic YANG Data Model for layer Independent OAM Management
        Authors         : Yan Zhuang
                          Zitao Wang
                          Daniel King
                          Qin Wu
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-lime-yang-oam-model-applicability-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-06-28

Abstract:
   A generic YANG data model for Operations, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM) has been defined in [GENYANGOAM], with the
   intention that technology-specific extensions will be developed to
   complete the implementation of the model.  In this document, we
   describe the applicability of the generic YANG OAM data model to
   specific OAM technologies.  To be concrete, we also demonstrate the
   usability and extensibility of the generic YANG OAM model with OAM
   protocols such as IP Ping, traceroute, and LSP Ping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-lime-yang-oam-model-applicability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-lime-yang-oam-model-applicability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/