Subject: I-D Action: draft-carey-core-std-msg-vs-trans-adapt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 11:10:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Standard Primitives versus Transport Specific Adaptation
        Author          : Timothy Carey
	Filename        : draft-carey-core-std-msg-vs-trans-adapt-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-06-17

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the need for a consistent messaging layer that
   can be used but the transport protocols as they adapt to the CoAP
   Request/Response layer.  In addition, this draft provides comments to
   the TCP transport implementaton described by
   [I-D.tschofenig-core-coap-tcp-tls].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carey-core-std-msg-vs-trans-adapt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carey-core-std-msg-vs-trans-adapt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/