Subject: I-D Action: draft-spacek-ldapext-syncrepl-transaction-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 04:57:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Content Synchronization Operation with Transactions
        Author          : Petr Spacek
	Filename        : draft-spacek-ldapext-syncrepl-transaction-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies LDAP Control which extends the persist stage
   of the Content Synchronization Operation with information about LDAP
   transaction boundaries.  This information can be used to support
   application-level transactions or for application-level
   optimizations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spacek-ldapext-syncrepl-transaction/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spacek-ldapext-syncrepl-transaction-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/