Subject: I-D Action: draft-spacek-dnsop-update-clarif-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 05:04:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarifications to the Dynamic Updates in the Domain Name System (DNS UPDATE) specification
        Author          : Petr Spacek
	Filename        : draft-spacek-dnsop-update-clarif-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-06-29

Abstract:
   This document clarifies interaction among Dynamic Updates in the
   Domain Name System (DNS UPDATE), Classless IN-ADDR.ARPA delegation,
   and Secure Domain Name System (DNS) Dynamic Update in the presence of
   CNAME/DNAME redirections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spacek-dnsop-update-clarif/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spacek-dnsop-update-clarif-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/