Subject: I-D Action: draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 08:21:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delay Limits and Multiplexing Policies to be employed with Tunneling Compressing and Multiplexing Traffic Flows
        Authors         : Mirko Suznjevic
                          Jose Saldana
	Filename        : draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-06-13

Abstract:
   This document contains recommendations to be taken into account when
   using methods which optimize bandwidth utilization through Tunneling
   Compressing and Multiplexing (TCM) traffic flows over a network path.
   Different multiplexing policies and implementation issues which are
   service and link specific are discussed.  Additionally, this document
   describes policies which can be used for detecting, classifying, and
   choosing the network flows suitable for optimization by using TCM.
   Finally, recommendations of maximum tolerable delays to be added by
   optimization techniques are reported.  Recommendations are presented
   only for network services for which such bandwidth optimization
   techniques are applicable (i.e., services with low payload to header
   size ratio, which will also be denoted as "small-packet flows").

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-mtd-tcmtf-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/