Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuehne-gen-edu-mentor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 08:18:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EDU and Mentoring Program Merger and Expansion
        Authors         : Mirjam Kuehne
                          Nalini Elkins
	Filename        : draft-kuehne-gen-edu-mentor-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-06-11

Abstract:
   Education and newcomer orientation activities have existed in the
   IETF in various forms from the early 1990s (if not earlier). As the
   IETF and the world around us evolves, we are now rethinking what
   types of activities are best suited for the future. A mentoring
   program also exists at IETF that matches newcomers with experienced
   IETF participants.  Mentoring is confined to on-site attendees.  This
   draft proposes a merger of the mentoring and EDU functions as well as
   potential new activities such as videos, webcasts, and remote
   participation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuehne-gen-edu-mentor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuehne-gen-edu-mentor-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/