Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2015 22:00:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An Overview of BGPsec
        Authors         : Matt Lepinski
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-06-14

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of a security extension to the
   Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) referred to as BGPsec.  BGPsec improves
   security for BGP routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-overview-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/