Subject: I-D Action: draft-kini-i2rs-fb-rib-info-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:46:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Filter-Based RIB Information Model
        Authors         : Sriganesh Kini
                          Susan Hares
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Ram Krishnan
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-kini-i2rs-fb-rib-info-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document defines an information model and a data model for the
   I2RS Filter-based Routing Information Base (RIB) Yang model.  A
   routing system uses the Filter-based RIBto program FIB entries that
   process incoming packets by matching on multiple fields within the
   packet and then performing a specified action on it.  The FB-RIB can
   also specify an action to forward the packet according to the FIB
   entries programmed using the RIBs of its routing instance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kini-i2rs-fb-rib-info-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kini-i2rs-fb-rib-info-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kini-i2rs-fb-rib-info-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/