Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 13:14:58 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Guidelines for Cryptographic Algorithm Agility and Selecting Mandatory-to-Implement Algorithms
    Author(s)     : R. Housley
    Filename      : draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility
    Pages         : 17 
    Date          : 2015-07-07 
    
   Many IETF protocols use cryptographic algorithms to provide
   confidentiality, integrity, authentication or digital signature.
   Communicating peers must support a common set of cryptographic
   algorithms for these mechanisms to work properly.  This memo provides
   guidelines to ensure that protocols have the ability to migrate from
   one mandatory-to-implement algorithm suite to another over time.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-iab-crypto-alg-agility-06.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.