Subject: I-D Action: draft-pd-dispatch-msrp-websocket-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 12:48:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Message Session Relay Protocol (MSRP)
        Authors         : Peter Dunkley
                          Gavin Llewellyn
                          Victor Pascual
                          Anton Roman
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-pd-dispatch-msrp-websocket-09.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-07-28

Abstract:
   The WebSocket protocol enables two-way real-time communication
   between clients and servers in situations where direct access to TCP
   and UDP are not available (for example, from within Javascript in a
   web browser).  This document specifies a new WebSocket sub-protocol
   as a reliable transport mechanism between MSRP (Message Session Relay
   Protocol) clients and relays to enable usage of MSRP in new
   scenarios.  This document normatively updates RFC 4975 and RFC 4976.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pd-dispatch-msrp-websocket/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pd-dispatch-msrp-websocket-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pd-dispatch-msrp-websocket-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/