Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-oauth-spop-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 08:32:36 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Proof Key for Code Exchange by OAuth Public Clients
    Author(s)     : N. Sakimura, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-oauth-spop
    Pages         : 21 
    Date          : 2015-07-10 
    
   OAuth 2.0 public clients utilizing the Authorization Code Grant are
   susceptible to the authorization code interception attack.  This
   specification describes the attack as well as a technique to mitigate
   against the threat through the use of Proof Key for Code Exchange
   (PKCE, pronounced &quot;pixy&quot;).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-oauth-spop-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.