Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-mtoy-anima-self-faultmang-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 14:03:53 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Architectural Framework for Self-Managed Networks with Fault Management Hierarchy
    Author(s)     : M. Toy
    Filename      : draft-mtoy-anima-self-faultmang-framework
    Pages         : 17 
    Date          : 2015-07-01 
    
  This document describes a self-managed network identifying network
   problems during failures and repairing them.  Self-managed Network
   Element (sNE) architectures and Network Management System (sNMS)
   architectures for centrally and distributedly managed networks are
   described.  A hierarchy among repairing entities is defined.  An in-
   band message format for Metro Ethernet networks is proposed for the
   fault management communication.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mtoy-anima-self-faultmang-framework-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.