Subject: I-D Action: draft-egge-netvc-tdlt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:49:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Time Domain Lapped Transforms for Video Coding
        Authors         : Nathan E. Egge
                          Timothy B. Terriberry
	Filename        : draft-egge-netvc-tdlt-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This proposes the use of Time Domain Lapped Transforms (TDLT) as the
   transform step for video coding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-egge-netvc-tdlt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-egge-netvc-tdlt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/