Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-kasamatsu-bncurves-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:40:16 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Barreto-Naehrig Curves
    Author(s)     : K. Kasamatsu, et al
    Filename      : draft-kasamatsu-bncurves
    Pages         : 24 
    Date          : 2015-07-06 
    
   Elliptic curves with pairings are useful tools for constructing
   cryptographic primitives.  In this memo, we specify domain parameters
   of Barreto-Naehrig curves (BN-curves) [8].  The BN-curve is an
   elliptic curve suitable for pairings and allows us to achieve high
   security and efficiency of cryptographic schemes.  This memo
   specifies domain parameters of four 254-bit BN-curves [1] [2] [5]
   which allow us to obtain efficient implementations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kasamatsu-bncurves-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.