Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-icnrg-cpki-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 01:51:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture of Content Public Key Infrastructure
        Author          : Zhiwei Yan
	Filename        : draft-yan-icnrg-cpki-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2015-07-27

Abstract:
   With the wide deployment of Named Data Networking (NDN), secure and
   trustful content management architecture is needed in order to
   authenticate the producer of the content and authorize the publisher
   of the content.  This draft proposes the architecture of Content
   Public Key Infrastructure (CPKI) for these motivations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-icnrg-cpki/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-icnrg-cpki-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/