Subject: I-D Action: draft-jinchoe-resource-model-indication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 17:36:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Model Indication with CoAP
        Authors         : JinHyeock Choi
                          Gabor Bajko
                          D. Thakore
	Filename        : draft-jinchoe-resource-model-indication-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   There is much interest in "Internet of Things (IoT)" and multiple
   standards following the REST architectural style are under
   development.  In a RESTful interaction, IoT devices need to
   understand each other's resource representations, both the semantic
   meaning and the syntactic form, to interact properly.  For
   interoperability among different standards, it is helpful for CoAP
   endpoints to indicate the resource models they support.  This
   document presents a scheme for IoT devices to exchange their resource
   model information and requests from IANA new Internet media types and
   CoAP Content-Format identifier for resource model indication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jinchoe-resource-model-indication/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jinchoe-resource-model-indication-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/