Subject: I-D Action: draft-bowers-rtgwg-mrt-applicability-to-8021qca-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 09:45:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability of Maximally Redundant Trees to IEEE 802.1Qca Path Control and Reservation
        Authors         : Chris Bowers
                          Janos Farkas
	Filename        : draft-bowers-rtgwg-mrt-applicability-to-8021qca-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-07-03

Abstract:
   IEEE 802.1Qca Path Control and Reservation (PCR) [IEEE8021Qca] uses
   the algorithm specified in [I-D.ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-algorithm] to
   compute Maximally Redundant Trees (MRTs) to be used for the
   protection of data traffic in bridged networks.  This document
   discusses the applicability of the MRT algorithm to 802.1Qca.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bowers-rtgwg-mrt-applicability-to-8021qca/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bowers-rtgwg-mrt-applicability-to-8021qca-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bowers-rtgwg-mrt-applicability-to-8021qca-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/