Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-architecture-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 15:01:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) Architecture
        Authors         : Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Lisa Lorenzin
                          Ira E McDonald
                          Aaron Woland
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-architecture-04.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-07-23

Abstract:
   This document defines an architecture for standardization of
   interfaces, protocols, and information models related to security
   automation and continuous monitoring.  It describes the basic
   architecture, components, and interfaces defined to enable the
   collection, acquisition, and verification of Posture and Posture
   Assessments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-architecture-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-architecture-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/