Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trans-ct-dnssec-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 19:34:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Certificate Transparency for Domain Name System Security Extensions
        Authors         : Dacheng Zhang
                          Daniel Kahn Gillmor
                          Danping He
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Ning Kong
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trans-ct-dnssec-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   In draft-ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis, a solution (Certificate
   Transparency) is proposed for publicly logging the existence of
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) certificates using Merkle Hash Trees.
   This document proposes a mechanism to extend Certificate Transparency
   for DNSSEC which publicly logs the DS RRs to notice the issuance of
   suspect key signing keys.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trans-ct-dnssec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trans-ct-dnssec-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-trans-ct-dnssec-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/