Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-alto-path-vector-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 12:52:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Extension: Abstract Path Vector as a Cost Mode
        Authors         : Greg Bernstein
                          Young Lee
                          Wendy Roome
                          Michael Scharf
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-yang-alto-path-vector-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) Service has defined
   network and cost maps to provide basic network information, where the
   cost maps allow only scalar (numerical or ordinal) cost mode values.
   This document introduces a new cost mode called path-vector to allow
   ALTO clients to better distinguish cost information.  This document
   starts with a non-normative use case called multi-flow scheduling to
   illustrate that ALTO cost maps without path vectors cannot provide
   sufficient information.  This document then defines path-vector as a
   new cost mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-alto-path-vector/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-alto-path-vector-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-alto-path-vector-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/