Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 19:04:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PIM Route Flap Damping
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Sandy Zhang
                          BenChong Xu
	Filename        : draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the route flap damping functions for PIM-SM
   [RFC4601], to reduce the processing load caused by the instability of
   routing peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hu-pim-route-flap-damping-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/