Subject: I-D Action: draft-stenberg-shsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 23:35:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Home Status Protocol
        Author          : Markus Stenberg
	Filename        : draft-stenberg-shsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes yet another DNCP-based protocol, which uses
   HNCP-style transport, yet intentionally is incompatible with it so
   that TLVs of SHSP and HNCP can be handled using same transport
   channel and de/encoders, but individual implementations of the
   different protocols can ignore each other unless they support both
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenberg-shsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenberg-shsp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/