Subject: I-D Action: draft-rescorla-tcpinc-tls-option-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:55:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP Use TLS Option
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-tcpinc-tls-option-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a TCP option (TCP-TLS) to indicate that TLS
   should be negotiated on a given TCP connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rescorla-tcpinc-tls-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-tcpinc-tls-option-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rescorla-tcpinc-tls-option-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/