Subject: I-D Action: draft-liang-iana-pen-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 10:33:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Private Enterprise Number (PEN) practices and Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) registration considerations
        Authors         : Pearl Liang
                          Alexey Melnikov
                          David Conrad
	Filename        : draft-liang-iana-pen-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   Private Enterprise Numbers (PENs) are a technical protocol parameter
   frequently assigned for use in the management of network connected
   equipment or software via SNMP-based network management systems,
   LDAP, DIAMETER or GSS-API.  This document discusses what a Private
   Enterprise Number (PEN) is, common uses of PENs, and registration
   procedures for IANA Considerations.  The registration procedures
   include instructions and requirements for obtaining a new Private
   Enterprise Number, modifying existing numbers, and the removal of
   existing numbers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liang-iana-pen/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liang-iana-pen-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liang-iana-pen-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/