Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-dtn-numid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 10:12:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delay Tolerant Network (DTN) Numeric Node IDs
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          Scott Burleigh
	Filename        : draft-templin-dtn-numid-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The Delay Tolerant Network (DTN) Bundle Protocol (BP) uses Uniform
   Resource Identifiers (URIs) as the basis for Endpoint and Node IDs.
   IDs that are encoded as alphanumeric strings can consume excessive
   precious bandwidth in some instances, leading to a desire for a short
   numeric ID format.  This document discusses alternatives for a DTN
   numeric node ID format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-dtn-numid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-dtn-numid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/