Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-encryption-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 08:08:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authentication and Encryption Mechanism for DHCPv6
        Authors         : Yong Cui
                          Lishan Li
                          Jianping Wu
                          Yiu Lee
	Filename        : draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-encryption-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-07-28

Abstract:
   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) enables
   DHCPv6 servers to configure network parameters.  However, due to the
   unsecured nature, various critical identifiers used in DHCPv6 are
   vulnerable to several types of attacks, particularly pervasive
   monitoring.  This document provides a mechanism to secure DHCPv6
   messages, which achieves the server authentication and encryption
   between the DHCPv6 client and server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-encryption/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-encryption-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-encryption-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/