Subject: I-D Action: draft-cbrt-pce-stateful-local-protection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 04:13:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for RSVP-TE Local-Protection with PCE-Stateful
        Authors         : Colby Barth
                          Raveendra Torvi
                          Phil Bedard
	Filename        : draft-cbrt-pce-stateful-local-protection-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   Stateful PCE [ietf-pce-stateful-pce] can apply global concurrent
   optimizations to optimize LSP placement.  In a deployment where a PCE
   is used to compute all the paths, it may be beneficial for the local
   protection paths to also be computed by the PCE.  This document
   defines extensions needed for the setup and management of RSVP-TE
   protection paths by the PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cbrt-pce-stateful-local-protection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cbrt-pce-stateful-local-protection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/