Subject: I-D Action: draft-wydrych-alto-paths-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 03:22:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Paths Extension for the ALTO Protocol
        Authors         : Piotr Wydrych
                          Fu Qiao
	Filename        : draft-wydrych-alto-paths-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) protocol has been
   standardized in RFC7285 to ease better-than-random overlay connection
   management.  However, through the base protocol it is not possible to
   differenciate paths from a given source to a given destination and
   provide an ALTO client with a detailed information of sending traffic
   through these paths.

   This document describes an extension to the ALTO protocol allowing
   for representation of paths in the network maps, cost maps, and
   endpoint cost calculation.  Morever, this document defines a new path
   computation service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wydrych-alto-paths/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wydrych-alto-paths-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/