Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 12:22:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) for Multi-point Networks and Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) Use Case
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document discusses use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) for multi-point networks to provide Virtual Router Redundancy
   Protocol (VRRP) with sub-second Master convergence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-bfd-p2mp-vrrp-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/