Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-6tisch-track-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 14:59:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases and Requirements for using Track in 6TiSCH Networks
        Authors         : Zhuo Chen
                          Chonggang Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-6tisch-track-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   This document further analyzes the 6TiSCH requirements related to
   Track through the use of examples and use cases.  The goal of this
   document is to trigger discussions in 6TiSCH working group so that
   all relevant considerations are take into account when design Track
   reservation schemes in 6TiSCH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-6tisch-track-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-6tisch-track-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-6tisch-track-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/