Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 00:00:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A Routing Request Extension for the HELD Protocol
        Authors         : James Winterbottom
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Laura Liess
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-07-20

Abstract:
   For cases where location servers have access to emergency routing
   information they are able to return routing information with the
   location information if the location request includes a request for
   the desired routing information.  This document specifies an
   extension to the HELD protocol to support this funciton.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-held-routing-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/