Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 05:34:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multiple NFSv4 Domain Namespace Deployment Guidelines
        Authors         : William A. (Andy) Adamson
                          Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-07-22

Abstract:
   This document describes administrative constraints to the deployment
   of the NFSv4 protocols required for the construction of an NFSv4 file
   system namespace supporting the use of multiple NFSv4 domains and
   utilizing multi-domain capable file systems.  Also described are
   administrative constraints to name resolution and security services
   appropriate to such a system.  Such a namespace is a suitable way to
   enable a Federated File System supporting the use of multiple NFSv4
   domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/