Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 07:24:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Sender Constrained JWT for OAuth 2.0
        Authors         : Nat Sakimura
                          Kepeng Li
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-07-21

Abstract:
   This discussion document describes a method to indicate a sender
   constraint within JWT.  It could potentially be incorporated into
   Proof-Of-Possession Semantics for JSON Web Tokens(JWTs) [POPS].  This
   document was created in response to the WGLC of it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-rjwtprof-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/