Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonaventure-tcpm-edo-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 23:51:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of the TCP EDO option
        Authors         : Olivier Bonaventure
                          Olivier Tilmans
	Filename        : draft-bonaventure-tcpm-edo-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-07-19

Abstract:
   This document analyses how the proposed TCP EDO option copes with
   various types of middlebox interference.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonaventure-tcpm-edo-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonaventure-tcpm-edo-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/