Subject: I-D Action: draft-georgescu-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 03:14:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for IPv6 Transition Technologies
        Author          : Marius Georgescu
	Filename        : draft-georgescu-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-07-02

Abstract:
   There are benchmarking methodologies addressing the performance of
   network interconnect devices that are IPv4- or IPv6-capable, but the
   IPv6 transition technologies are outside of their scope. This
   document provides complementary guidelines for evaluating the
   performance of IPv6 transition technologies.  The methodology also
   includes a tentative metric for benchmarking scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-georgescu-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-georgescu-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-georgescu-bmwg-ipv6-tran-tech-benchmarking-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/