Subject: I-D Action: draft-ginsberg-isis-remaining-lifetime-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 16:57:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Minimum Remaining Lifetime
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Paul Wells
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Tony Przygienda
                          Hannes Gredler
	Filename        : draft-ginsberg-isis-remaining-lifetime-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-31

Abstract:
   Corruption of the Remainining Lifetime Field in a Link State PDU can
   go undetected.  In certain scenarios this may cause or exacerbate
   flooding storms.  It is also a possible denial of service attack
   vector.  This document defines a backwards compatible solution to
   this problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ginsberg-isis-remaining-lifetime/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ginsberg-isis-remaining-lifetime-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/