Subject: I-D Action: draft-yhkim-dmm-enhanced-anchoring-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:56:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced Mobility Anchoring in Distributed Mobility Management
        Authors         : Younghan Kim
                          Seil Jeon
	Filename        : draft-yhkim-dmm-enhanced-anchoring-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document presents a new perspective for the solution design of
   enhanced mobility anchoring over DMM deployment models described in
   [draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yhkim-dmm-enhanced-anchoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yhkim-dmm-enhanced-anchoring-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yhkim-dmm-enhanced-anchoring-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/