Subject: I-D Action: draft-benfield-http2-p2p-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:46:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Peer-to-peer Extension to HTTP/2
        Author          : Cory Benfield
	Filename        : draft-benfield-http2-p2p-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-07-20

Abstract:
   This document introduces a negotiated extension to HTTP/2 that turns
   a single HTTP/2 connection into a bi-directional communication
   channel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-benfield-http2-p2p/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-benfield-http2-p2p-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/