Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 09:35:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Module Library
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG library, which provides information
   about all the YANG modules used by a device to represent management
   and protocol information.  A YANG library can be shared by multiple
   protocols within the same device.  Simple caching mechanisms are
   needed to allow clients to minimize retrieval of this information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-yang-library-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/