Subject: I-D Action: draft-vergara-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:33:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG data model for Flexi-Grid Optical Networks
        Authors         : Jorge E. Lopez de Vergara
                          Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Daniel King
                          Young Lee
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-vergara-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG model for managing flexi-grid DWDM
   Networks. The model described in this document is composed of two
   submodels: one to define an flex-grid traffic engineering database,
   and other one to describe the flex-grid paths or media channels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vergara-ccamp-flexigrid-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vergara-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vergara-ccamp-flexigrid-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/