Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-mif-socket-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 10:41:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Socket API Extension for MIF PvD Architecture
        Author          : Dapeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-mif-socket-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   IETF MIF working group defines the multiple provisioning domain
   architecture.  This document proposes API extension for the PvD-aware
   node to support the MIF PvD architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-mif-socket-api/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-mif-socket-api-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/