Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-idr-flowspec-nvo3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 21:02:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for NVO3
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-hao-idr-flowspec-nvo3-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   This document defines BGP flow-spec extension for NVO3. A Flag in
   BGP Path Attribute is introduced to indicate the Flow-spec rules
   imposing on NVO3 outer or inner layer. A new subset of NVO3 specific
   component types and extended community also are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-idr-flowspec-nvo3/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-idr-flowspec-nvo3-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/