Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pce-resource-sharing-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 02:40:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) to Support Resource Sharing-based Path Computation
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Victor Lopez
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pce-resource-sharing-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   Resource sharing in a network means two or more Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs) use common piece(s) of resource along their paths. This can
   help save network resource and useful in scenarios such as LSP
   recovery or when two LSPs do not need to be active at the same time.
   A Path Computation Element (PCE) is a centralized entity,
   responsible for path computation. Given this feature and its access
   to the network resource information and possibly active LSPs
   information, it can be used to support resource-sharing-based path
   computation with better efficiency.

   This document extends the Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP)
   in order to support resource sharing-based path computation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pce-resource-sharing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pce-resource-sharing-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-pce-resource-sharing-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/