Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-mpls-label-forwarding-no-swap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:58:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Label Forwarding with No Swapping
        Authors         : Luyuan Fang
                          Fabio Chiussi
                          Barak Gafni
	Filename        : draft-fang-mpls-label-forwarding-no-swap-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document defines MPLS label forwarding operation with no label
   swapping as a new MPLS label operation extension to the existing
   basic forwarding operation of label push, pop, and swap.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-mpls-label-forwarding-no-swap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-mpls-label-forwarding-no-swap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/