Subject: I-D Action: draft-chh-bier-bier-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 01:49:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for BIER Protocol
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Zheng Zhang
                          Xianxian Dai
	Filename        : draft-chh-bier-bier-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for BIER configuration and
   operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chh-bier-bier-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chh-bier-bier-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/