Subject: I-D Action: draft-slovetskiy-cdni-https-delegation-approaches-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:26:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Approaches to HTTPS-based Request Routing and Delegation
        Author          : Sergey Slovetskiy
	Filename        : draft-slovetskiy-cdni-https-delegation-approaches-00.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
This document provides a basic non exhaustive background and discusses
potential approaches to the issue of correct delegation of the encrypted
(TLS-based) traffic requests between CDNs in inter CDN networks and
during interactions between client UAs, CSPs, and CDNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-slovetskiy-cdni-https-delegation-approaches/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-slovetskiy-cdni-https-delegation-approaches-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/