Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-hares-i2nsf-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 08:56:04 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Analysis of Existing work for I2NSF
    Author(s)     : S. Hares, et al
    Filename      : draft-hares-i2nsf-gap-analysis
    Pages         : 44 
    Date          : 2015-07-10 
    
   This document analyzes the status of the arts in industries and the
   existing IETF work/protocols that are relevant to the Interface to
   Network Security Function (I2NSF).  The I2NSF focus is to define data
   models and interfaces in order to control and monitor the physical
   and virtual aspects of network security functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hares-i2nsf-gap-analysis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.