Subject: I-D Action: draft-lv-homenet-service-centric-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 07:42:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Centric Networking Architecture for Smart Homes
        Authors         : Bo Lv
                          Yue Jia
                          Min Liang
	Filename        : draft-lv-homenet-service-centric-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   We propose a general service centric homenet architecture, which can
   handle the diversity of devices, services, applications and context.
   Especially, we focus on building an overall home network topology,
   routing and naming structures, to fit SCN into a home network.  In
   the future, we will discuss homenet caching, mobility and security in
   details.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lv-homenet-service-centric-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lv-homenet-service-centric-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/