Subject: I-D Action: draft-mayrhofer-edns0-padding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 09:40:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The EDNS(0) Padding Option
        Author          : Alexander Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-mayrhofer-edns0-padding-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-07-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies the EDNS0 'Padding' option, allowing DNS
   clients and servers to pad request and response packets by a variable
   number of bytes.  This is to be used together with encrypted DNS
   transports in order to impede message-size based correlation attacks
   on the confidentiality of messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mayrhofer-edns0-padding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mayrhofer-edns0-padding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/