Subject: I-D Action: draft-zha-detnet-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 23:18:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking Use Case in Mobile Network
        Author          : Yiyong Zha
	Filename        : draft-zha-detnet-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes some high level use cases and scenarios
   with requirements on delay sensitive and deterministic networking.
   Not only the telecom industry but also vertical industries have
   been investigated. In addition to the 5G networking, industrial
   automation, automotive industry, media and gaming industry are
   typical related industries believed to be representative for the
   technical requirements on ultra-fast and ultra-reliability
   communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zha-detnet-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zha-detnet-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/