Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 03:14:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for MPLS-TP Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
        Authors         : Li Zhang
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Sam K. Aldrin
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam-01.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2015-07-03

Abstract:
   The Transport Profile of Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS-TP)
   [RFC5921]is a packet-based transport technology based on the MPLS
   Traffic Engineering (MPLS-TE) and pseudowire (PW) data-plane
   architectures.  A comprehensive set of Operations, Administration,
   and Maintenance (OAM) procedures that fulfill the MPLS-TP OAM
   requirements for fault, performance, and protection-switching
   management had been defined.  YANG [RFC6020]is a data definition
   language that was introduced to define the contents of a conceptual
   data store that allows networked devices to be managed using NETCONF
   [RFC6241].  This document presents the YANG Data model for MPLS-TP
   OAM, including the basic functions of Fault Management and
   Performance Monitoring.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-mpls-tp-yang-oam-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/