Subject: I-D Action: draft-ram-straw-b2bua-feature-tag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 07:38:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Feature Tag for Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUAs)
        Authors         : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-ram-straw-b2bua-feature-tag-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The User Agent capabilities specification allows Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP) User Agents to convey their capabilities and
   characteristics to other User Agents and to the registrar for its
   domain.  This information is conveyed as parameters of the Contact
   header field.  Amongst those capabilities are the type of User Agent
   that is available at a SIP Uniform Resource Identifier (URI).  This
   document extends the User Agent capabilities specification to allow
   indication of Back-to-Back User Agent (B2BUA) types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ram-straw-b2bua-feature-tag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ram-straw-b2bua-feature-tag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/