Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-service-topo-dm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:54:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang model for I2RS service topology
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-service-topo-dm-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document defines I2RS protocol-independent service layer virtual
   topology data model.  This data model utilizes the concepts in the
   generic I2RS topology model of virtual networks (node, links,
   termination points) and cross-layer topologies.  This virtual service
   topology may be a composite layer created from the combination of
   protocol-dependent service layers.  Protocol-dependent services
   layers include: L3VPN, L2VPN, EVPN, E-Tree, and others.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-service-topo-dm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-service-topo-dm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/