Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-payload-rtp-interleave-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 20:39:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for Interleaved Packets
        Author          : Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-huang-payload-rtp-interleave-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   This memo introduces a common RTP encapsulation for interleaved
   media. This method can be applied to any RTP payload formats for any
   applications when latency is not an issue.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-payload-rtp-interleave/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-payload-rtp-interleave-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/