Subject: I-D Action: draft-klammorrissette-radext-very-common-vsas-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 06:55:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RADIUS attributes commonly used in fixed networks
        Authors         : Devasena Morrissette
                          Frederic Klamm
                          Lionel Morand
	Filename        : draft-klammorrissette-radext-very-common-vsas-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   There is a set of Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service
   attributes which have been widely used in different types of fixed
   networks though they don't appear as standard attributes.  Each of
   these attributes has for long been part of many vendor dictionnaries,
   thus presented in different approaches and different syntaxes.  This
   document try to solve this in an effort to present them in a
   standard, common way, based on approaches found in multiple
   dictionnaries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klammorrissette-radext-very-common-vsas/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klammorrissette-radext-very-common-vsas-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/