Subject: I-D Action: draft-cgray-ietf-bgpexceptions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 13:24:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Exceptions Capability for Distributed Null-Routing in BGP
        Authors         : Cameron C. Gray
                          Sa'ad P. Mansoor
	Filename        : draft-cgray-ietf-bgpexceptions-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-26

Abstract:
   There is not currently any standardized method of dealing with
   distributed or other large scale threats other than individual
   firewall and/or null routing instructions.  This Internet Draft
   describes an optional BGP Capability (as defined by RFC 5492) that
   allowed Autonomous Systems to self-censor utilizing the existing
   Inter-Domain Routing system.  This capability does not add any
   automatic actions and must be explicitly activated by an
   administrator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cgray-ietf-bgpexceptions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cgray-ietf-bgpexceptions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/