Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 08:50:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extended Message support for BGP
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Dave Ward
                          Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-11.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-07-24

Abstract:
   The BGP specification mandates a maximum BGP message size of 4096
   octets.  As BGP is extended to support newer AFI/SAFIs, there is a
   need to extend the maximum message size beyond 4096 octets.  This
   document updates the BGP specification in RFC4271 by providing an
   extension to BGP to extend its current message size from 4096 octets
   to 65535 octets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-extended-messages-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/