Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-rmcat-wifi-test-case-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:09:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Evaluation Test Cases for Interactive Real-Time Media over Wi-Fi Networks
        Authors         : Jiantao Fu
                          Xiaoqing Zhu
                          Michael A. Ramalho
                          Wei-Tian Tan
	Filename        : draft-fu-rmcat-wifi-test-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   An increasing proportion of multimedia communication applications,
   including real-time interactive voice and video, are transported over
   Wi-Fi networks (i.e., wireless local area networks following IEEE
   802.11 standards) today.  It is therefore important to evaluate
   candidate congestion control schemes designed in the RMCAT Working
   Group over test cases that include Wi-Fi access links.  This draft
   serves such a purpose, and is complementary to
   [I-D.ietf-rmcat-eval-test] and
   [I-D.draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-rmcat-wifi-test-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-rmcat-wifi-test-case-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fu-rmcat-wifi-test-case-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/