Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-core-patch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 01:02:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Patch Method for Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Anuj Sehgal
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-core-patch-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The existing Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) PUT method only
   allows a complete replacement of a resource.  This does not permit
   applications to perform partial resource modifications.  In case of
   resources with larger or complex data, or in situations where a
   resource continuity is required, replacing a resource is not an
   option.  Several applications using CoAP will need to perform partial
   resource modifications.  This proposal adds a new CoAP method, PATCH,
   to modify an existing CoAP resource partially.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-patch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-patch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-patch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/