Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:19:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Address Protected Neighbor Discovery for Low-power and Lossy Networks
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Frank Xia
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension of 6LoWPAN Neighbor Discovery for
   application in low-power and lossy networks.  The protocol is
   specified to be protected and to support multi-hop operation.  A node
   computes its Cryptographic, Unique Interface ID, and associates one
   or more of its Registered Addresses with that Cryptographic ID in
   place of the EUI-64 that is used in RFC 6775 to uniquely identify the
   interface of the Registered Address.  Once an address is registered
   with a Cryptographic ID, only the owner of that ID can modify the
   state in the 6LR and 6LBR regarding the Registered Address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/