Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonaventure-mptcp-addr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 13:17:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath TCP Address Advertisement
        Author          : Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-bonaventure-mptcp-addr-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   Multipath TCP [RFC6824] defines the ADD_ADDR option to allow a host
   to announce its addresses to the remote host.  In this document we
   analyze some of the issues with the address advertisement technique
   defined [RFC6824] and propose some modifications to mitigate these
   problems.  We also show that the reverse DNS could be an excellent
   alternative to advertise the stable addresses of a server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-addr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-addr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/