Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilton-netmod-intf-vlan-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:21:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface VLAN YANG Data Models
        Authors         : Robert Wilton
                          David Ball
                          Tapraj Singh
                          Selvakumar Sivaraj
	Filename        : draft-wilton-netmod-intf-vlan-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG models to add support for classifying
   traffic received on interfaces as Ethernet/VLAN framed packets to
   sub-interfaces based on the fields available in the Ethernet/VLAN
   frame headers.  Primarily the classification is based on VLAN
   identifiers in the 802.1Q VLAN tags, but the model also has support
   for matching on some other layer 2 frame header fields and is
   designed to be easily extensible to match on other arbitrary header
   fields.

   The model differs from an IEEE 802.1Q bridge model in that the
   configuration is interface/sub-interface based as opposed to being
   based on membership of a 802.1Q VLAN bridge.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilton-netmod-intf-vlan-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilton-netmod-intf-vlan-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/