Subject: I-D Action: draft-ohba-6lo-mle-hip-dex-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:48:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Extension to Mesh Link Establishment (MLE) for Host Identity Protocol Diet Exchange (HIP DEX)
        Author          : Yoshihiro Ohba
	Filename        : draft-ohba-6lo-mle-hip-dex-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension of MLE (Mesh Link Establishment)
   protocol to encapsulate HIP DEX key exchange protocol messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ohba-6lo-mle-hip-dex/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ohba-6lo-mle-hip-dex-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/