Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dmm-address-selection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 02:23:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Address Selection for DMM
        Authors         : Vic Liu
                          Hui Deng
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Xinpeng Wei
                          Juan Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-dmm-address-selection-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   In DMM scenario, it is possible for the MN to use multiple mobility
   anchor points and corresponding prefixes. In that case, MN needs to
   know the property of the addresses then it can select the optimized
   one for application to use. This document defines new IP network
   prefix types to assist address selection for applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dmm-address-selection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dmm-address-selection-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-dmm-address-selection-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/