Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 00:03:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Model of Interface to Network Security Functions Capability Interface
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          DaCheng Zhang
                          Edward Lopez
                          Nicolas BOUTHORS
	Filename        : draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-07-20

Abstract:
   This draft is focused on the north-bound interface of NSFs (Network
   Security Functions) and proposes an information model for
   configuring various kinds NSF security functions, based on the
   packet-based paradigm. The Yang structure and application examples
   are also presented to clarify how to use the information model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/