Subject: I-D Action: draft-yizhou-nvo3-vlan-config-in-split-nve-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 20:22:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VLAN Configuration Considerations in Split-NVE
        Authors         : Yizhou Li
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-yizhou-nvo3-vlan-config-in-split-nve-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   In a Split-NVE structure, a control plane protocol between a
   hypervisor and its associated external NVE(s) to distribute the
   virtual machine networking state and the relevant attributes. One of
   the key attributes to be negotiated is VLAN ID which is the most
   common locally-significant tag for carrying traffic associated with a
   specific virtual network. This document provides the informational
   guides on how to configure the VLAN IDs to local networks in Split-
   NVE structure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yizhou-nvo3-vlan-config-in-split-nve/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yizhou-nvo3-vlan-config-in-split-nve-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/