Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 03:57:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Exporting MIB Variables using the IPFIX Protocol
        Authors         : Paul Aitken
                          Benoit Claise
                          Colin McDowall
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export-09.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2015-07-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies a way to complement IPFIX Data Records with
   Management Information Base (MIB) objects, avoiding the need to
   define new IPFIX Information Elements for existing Management
   Information Base objects that are already fully specified.

   An IPFIX Options Template and method are specified, which are used to
   export the extra information required to fully describe Simple
   Network Management Protocol (SNMP) MIB objects in IPFIX.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/