Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2015 08:37:28 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Port Control Protocol (PCP) Proxy Function
    Author(s)     : S. Perreault, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-pcp-proxy
    Pages         : 13 
    Date          : 2015-07-16 
    
   This document specifies a new PCP functional element denoted as a PCP
   Proxy.  The PCP Proxy relays PCP requests received from PCP clients
   to upstream PCP server(s).  A typical deployment usage of this
   function is to help establish successful PCP communications for PCP
   clients that can not be configured with the address of a PCP server
   located more than one hop away.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-pcp-proxy-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.