Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-v6ops-ipv6tran-select-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 22:13:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scenario of IPv6 Transition Technologies Selection
        Authors         : Tianle Yang
                          Qiongfang Ma
	Filename        : draft-yang-v6ops-ipv6tran-select-03.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   Many IPv6 transition technologies has been proposed, such
   as Dual-Stack, 6rd and so on.  An CPE may support some of
   them instead of only one.  But the ISPs always support different kinds
   of transition technologies.  So they must control all the CPEs to
   match the exact transition tech through the CPEs' management system
   or configuring them before issuing to the customers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-v6ops-ipv6tran-select/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-v6ops-ipv6tran-select-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-v6ops-ipv6tran-select-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/