Subject: I-D Action: draft-mauch-bgp-reject-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:27:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Require BGP implementers to advertise no routes
        Authors         : Jared Mauch
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-mauch-bgp-reject-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-07-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a solution to a common routing security
   problem inherent in vendors with their security practices.

Foreword

   A placeholder to list general observations about this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mauch-bgp-reject/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mauch-bgp-reject-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/