Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-idr-bgplu-for-hsdn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 14:49:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LU for HSDN Label Distribution
        Authors         : Luyuan Fang
                          Deepak Bansal
                          Chandra Ramachandran
                          Fabio Chiussi
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Yakov Rekhter
	Filename        : draft-fang-idr-bgplu-for-hsdn-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-07-23

Abstract:
   This document describes modifications of BGP Labeled Unicast (BGP-LU)
   procedures for label distribution in a partitioned network.
   Specifically, these procedures are suitable for building the
   Hierarchical SDN (HSDN) control plane for the hyper-scale Data Center
   (DC) and cloud networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-idr-bgplu-for-hsdn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-idr-bgplu-for-hsdn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fang-idr-bgplu-for-hsdn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/