Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-mptcp-natfwfree-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 02:33:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An MPTCP Profile for NAT- and Firewall-Free Networks: Network-Assisted MPTCP Deployments
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Olivier Bonaventure
                          Lingli Deng
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mptcp-natfwfree-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-07-03

Abstract:
   One of the promising deployment scenarios for Multipath TCP (MPTCP)
   is to enable a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) that is connected to
   multiple networks (e.g., DSL, LTE, WLAN) to optimize the usage of
   such resources, thereby providing better serviceability overall
   (including whenever the CPE fails to connect to one of the access
   networks).  This document specifies a MPTCP profile for such
   deployments in network regions that are firewall- and NAT-free.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-mptcp-natfwfree-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mptcp-natfwfree-profile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/