Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-teas-actn-abstract-alarm-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 20:46:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements of Abstract Alarm Report in ACTN architecture
        Authors         : Yunbin Xu
                          Guoying Zhang
	Filename        : draft-xu-teas-actn-abstract-alarm-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   This draft provides a set of requirements for alarm abstraction and
   report of transport networks in the ACTN architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-teas-actn-abstract-alarm-report/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-teas-actn-abstract-alarm-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/