Subject: I-D Action: draft-felix-nfvrg-recursive-orchestration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:47:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recursive orchestration of federated virtual network functions
        Authors         : Gino Carrozzo
                          Kostas Pentikousis
	Filename        : draft-felix-nfvrg-recursive-orchestration-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document introduces a policy-based resource management and
   orchestration framework which aims at contributing towards the
   current namesake NFVRG near-term work items.

   It describes key points of the recursive resource orchestration
   framework developed within the wider research area of federated
   virtual network function orchestration.  The document also relates
   this effort with respect to other orchestration frameworks, thus
   addressing both the NFV research and practitioner communities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-felix-nfvrg-recursive-orchestration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-felix-nfvrg-recursive-orchestration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/