Subject: I-D Action: draft-rahman-ace-public-safety-use-case-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 11:01:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Public Safety Use Case
        Authors         : Akbar Rahman
                          Chonggang Wang
                          Vinod Choyi
	Filename        : draft-rahman-ace-public-safety-use-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-07-28

Abstract:
   A public safety use case is proposed for consideration by the ACE WG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rahman-ace-public-safety-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rahman-ace-public-safety-use-case-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rahman-ace-public-safety-use-case-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/