Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 09:04:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP EID Block Management Guidelines
        Authors         : Luigi Iannone
                          Roger Jorgensen
                          David Conrad
                          Geoff Huston
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-07-03

Abstract:
   This document proposes a framework for the management of the LISP EID
   Prefix.  The framework described relies on hierarchical distribution
   of the address space, granting temporary usage of sub-prefixes of
   such space to requesting organizations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/