Subject: I-D Action: draft-greevenbosch-appsawg-cbor-cddl-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 00:32:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CBOR data definition language: a notational convention to express CBOR data structures.
        Authors         : Christoph Vigano
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-greevenbosch-appsawg-cbor-cddl-06.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   This document proposes a notational convention to express CBOR data
   structures (RFC 7049).  Its main goal is to provide an easy and
   unambiguous way to express structures for protocol messages and data
   formats that use CBOR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-appsawg-cbor-cddl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-greevenbosch-appsawg-cbor-cddl-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-greevenbosch-appsawg-cbor-cddl-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/