Subject: I-D Action: draft-contreras-opsawg-collaborative-interface-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:29:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Collaborative Interface between Network Operators and CDNs
        Author          : Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-contreras-opsawg-collaborative-interface-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The absence of appropriate mechanisms for information exchange
   between Network Operators and Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) and
   content providers leads to avoidable inefficiency for the delivery of
   contents to end users in situations like congestion, selection of
   best distributed delivery end point, etc.

   This document describes the need of an information exchange interface
   between Network Operators and CDNs to collaborate in order to provide
   the best service quality to the end users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-contreras-opsawg-collaborative-interface/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-contreras-opsawg-collaborative-interface-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/