Subject: I-D Action: draft-ginsberg-isis-l2bundles-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 12:58:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising L2 Bundle Member Link Attributes in IS-IS
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Ahmed Bashandy
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Mohan Nanduri
                          Ebben Aries
	Filename        : draft-ginsberg-isis-l2bundles-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document introduces the ability for IS-IS to advertise the link
   attributes of layer 2 (L2) bundle members.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ginsberg-isis-l2bundles/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ginsberg-isis-l2bundles-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/