Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-tram-turnlite-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 20:14:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Lightweight TURN Architecture and Specification (TURN-Lite)
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-wang-tram-turnlite-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-07-01

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new relay-based NAT traversal architecture
   called TURN-Lite which could simplify the data communication process
   between two hosts that locates behind some non-BEHAVE compliant
   [RFC4787] [RFC5382] NAT devices.  The key mechanism in TURN-Lite is
   the newly defined "Couple" operation (using STUN [RFC5389] message
   format) which allows the TURN-Lite servers to be easily incorporated
   into existing CGN devices/CDN nodes which are already deployed within
   the network in a distributed manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-tram-turnlite/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-tram-turnlite-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-tram-turnlite-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/