Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bensley-tcpm-dctcp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 09:42:31 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Microsoft&#39;s Datacenter TCP (DCTCP): TCP Congestion Control for Datacenters
    Author(s)     : S. Bensley, et al
    Filename      : draft-bensley-tcpm-dctcp
    Pages         : 13 
    Date          : 2015-07-07 
    
   This memo describes Datacenter TCP (DCTCP), an improvement to TCP
   congestion control for datacenter traffic.  DCTCP uses improved
   Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) processing to estimate the
   fraction of bytes that encounter congestion, rather than simply
   detecting that some congestion has occurred.  DCTCP then scales the
   TCP congestion window based on this estimate.  This method achieves
   high burst tolerance, low latency, and high throughput with shallow-
   buffered switches.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bensley-tcpm-dctcp-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.