Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-perc-private-media-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:08:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Solution Framework for Private Media in Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing
        Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                          Nermeen Ismail
                          David Benham
	Filename        : draft-jones-perc-private-media-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a solution framework for ensuring that media
   confidentiality and integrity are maintained end-to-end within the
   context of a switched conferencing environment where media
   distribution devices are not trusted with the end-to-end media
   encryption keys.  The solution aims to build upon existing security
   mechanisms defined for the real-time transport protocol (RTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-perc-private-media-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-perc-private-media-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/