Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2015 01:13:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of the SFC scalability
        Author          : Ting Ao
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   SFC as a chain of a set of service function, should be scalable to
   meet all kinds of requirements.  The scalability of SFC means the SFC
   could be elastic to accomodate one or more SFs join the SFC , or
   leave the SFC.  The document present four cases of the scalability,
   and analysis the data plane and the control plane to implement the
   scalable SFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/