Subject: I-D Action: draft-muks-dns-message-fragments-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 06:40:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS message fragments
        Authors         : Mukund Sivaraman
                          Shane Kerr
                          Linjian Song
	Filename        : draft-muks-dns-message-fragments-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-07-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to transmit DNS messages over
   multiple UDP datagrams by fragmenting them at the application layer.
   The objective is to allow authoriative servers to successfully reply
   to DNS queries via UDP using multiple smaller datagrams, where larger
   datagrams may not pass through the network successfully.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-dns-message-fragments/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muks-dns-message-fragments-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/