Subject: I-D Action: draft-stjohns-kdf-with-assignment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 05:20:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Key Derivation Functions with Assignment
        Author          : Michael C StJohns
	Filename        : draft-stjohns-kdf-with-assignment-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-07-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a key derivation function (KDF) wrap-around
   or a meta-KDF that's designed to mix in key assignment parameters to
   the key stream generation phase.  This allows a security module to
   rely upon and enforce the key assignment parameters during the
   assigment of key material from the generated key stream to the
   cryptographic objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stjohns-kdf-with-assignment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stjohns-kdf-with-assignment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/