Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 08:31:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Autonomous System Migration Mechanisms and Their Effects on the BGP AS_PATH Attribute
        Authors         : Wesley George
                          Shane Amante
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This draft discusses some existing commonly-used BGP mechanisms for
   ASN migration that are not formally part of the BGP4 protocol
   specification.  It is necessary to document these de facto standards
   to ensure that they are properly supported in future BGP protocol
   work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-as-migration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-as-migration-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/