Subject: I-D Action: draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:16:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Printing Protocol/1.1: Model and Semantics
        Authors         : Michael Sweet
                          Ira McDonald
	Filename        : draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 234
	Date            : 2015-07-21

Abstract:
   This document is one of a set of documents, which together describe
   all aspects of the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP).  IPP is an
   application level protocol that can be used for distributed printing
   using Internet tools and technologies.  This document describes a
   simplified model consisting of abstract objects, their attributes,
   and their operations that is independent of encoding and transport.
   The model consists of a Printer and a Job object.  A Job optionally
   supports multiple documents.  IPP 1.1 semantics allow end-users and
   operators to query Printer capabilities, submit print jobs, inquire
   about the status of print Jobs and printers, and cancel, hold,
   release, and restart print Jobs.  IPP 1.1 semantics allow operators
   to pause, resume, and purge (Jobs from) Printer objects.  This
   document also addresses security, internationalization, and directory
   issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sweet-rfc2911bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sweet-rfc2911bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/