Subject: I-D Action: draft-fuldseth-netvc-thor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:31:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Thor Video Codec
        Authors         : Arild Fuldseth
                          Gisle Bjontegaard
                          Mo Zanaty
	Filename        : draft-fuldseth-netvc-thor-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document provides a high-level description of the Thor video
   codec.  Thor is designed to achieve high compression efficiency with
   moderate complexity, using the well-known hybrid video coding
   approach of motion-compensated prediction and transform coding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fuldseth-netvc-thor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fuldseth-netvc-thor-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/