Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-mmusic-ice-fix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:16:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proposal for Fixing ICE
        Author          : Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-mmusic-ice-fix-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This draft raises some issues and proposes some directions for
   improving ICE.  It is never meant to become an RFC but is for WG
   discussion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-mmusic-ice-fix/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-mmusic-ice-fix-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/