Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-sfc-usecase-and-hierarchical-models-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 19:00:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usecase and hierarchical models of service function chaining in cloud datacenters
        Authors         : Rong Gu
                          Chen Li
	Filename        : draft-gu-sfc-usecase-and-hierarchical-models-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   In providing the service functions such as VPN, FW, LB, DPI and so
   on, usecase and hierarchical models in cloud datacenters are
   introduced.In order to realize the practical deployment,the cascade
   and hang-on network architecture are comparied to make the
   guidance.By adopting the hang-on network architecture and the
   hierarchical models, services to the tenants are more flexible and
   elastic while services to the operators are more convenient in
   management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-sfc-usecase-and-hierarchical-models/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-sfc-usecase-and-hierarchical-models-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/