Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2015 11:18:08 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : JSON Web Key (JWK) Thumbprint
    Author(s)     : M. Jones, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint
    Pages         : 14 
    Date          : 2015-07-09 
    
   This specification defines a method for computing a hash value over a
   JSON Web Key (JWK).  It defines which fields in a JWK are used in the
   hash computation, the method of creating a canonical form for those
   fields, and how to convert the resulting Unicode string into a byte
   sequence to be hashed.  The resulting hash value can be used for
   identifying or selecting the key represented by the JWK that is the
   subject of the thumbprint.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-jose-jwk-thumbprint-08.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.