Subject: I-D Action: draft-abiggs-saag-key-management-service-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 09:03:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Key Management Service Architecture
        Authors         : Andrew Biggs
                          Shaun Cooley
	Filename        : draft-abiggs-saag-key-management-service-02.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2015-07-03

Abstract:
   In the interest of addressing pervasive threats to the
   confidentiality and integrity of online communications identified by
   the Internet community [I-D.barnes-pervasive-problem] this
   specification introduces an open architecture for the establishment,
   management, and secure distribution of cryptographic keys for use in
   the end-to-end (E2E) encryption of online communications and shared
   content.  This architecture allows for the independent deployment of
   dedicated key management services in a manner that supports the
   adoption of third-party communications and data sharing services by
   individuals and organizations that require full and exclusive
   discretion over the confidentiality of their data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-abiggs-saag-key-management-service/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abiggs-saag-key-management-service-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-abiggs-saag-key-management-service-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/