Subject: I-D Action: draft-sudha-teas-rsvp-preemption-avoidance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 23:20:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Avoiding Repeated Preemption of Low-Priority TE LSPs - Recommendations
        Author          : Sudharsana Venkataraman
	Filename        : draft-sudha-teas-rsvp-preemption-avoidance-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   When a high priority LSP is being setup, if there is reservation
   contention on a link along the path to the destination, any low
   priority LSP taking the link could get preempted and eventually
   rerouted.

   Low priority LSPs could suffer preemption repeatedly when they are
   placed in succession on heavily used links that have very less
   remaining bandwidth. This document describes a solution to avoid
   repeated preemption of low priority LSPs in the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sudha-teas-rsvp-preemption-avoidance/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sudha-teas-rsvp-preemption-avoidance-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/