Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 04:27:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines on the cryptographic algorithms, accompanying the usage of standards GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Evgeny Alekseev
                          Igor Oshkin
                          Vladimir Popov
                          Serguei Leontiev
                          Vladimir Podobaev
                          Dmitry Belyavsky
	Filename        : draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-06.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2015-07-27

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to make the specifications of the
   cryptographic algorithms defined by GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R
   34.11-2012 standards available to the Internet community for their
   implementation in the cryptographic protocols based on the
   accompanying algorithms.

   These specifications define the pseudorandom functions, the key
   agreement algorithm based on Diffie-Hellman algorithm, the parameters
   of elliptic curves, the key derivation functions and the key export
   functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/