Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-mptcp-probe-subflow-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 06:53:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Probing MPTCP Subflows
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mptcp-probe-subflow-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension to Multipath TCP (MPTCP) that is
   meant to assess whether a path used to establish a given subflow is
   MPTCP-friendly, i.e., intermediate nodes involved in that path do not
   alter nor strip MPTCP options, which would prevent the establishment
   of MPTCP communications along that path.  A new flag bit, called
   Probe Flag (P-flag) is defined for this purpose.

   This document updates RFC6824.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-mptcp-probe-subflow/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mptcp-probe-subflow-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/