Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-avtext-feedback-image-control-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 18:05:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Real-time Transport Control Protocol (RTCP) Feedback Message Extension for Image Control Message
        Authors         : Rachel Huang
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-huang-avtext-feedback-image-control-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   This document introduces a method to let receivers control the part
   of the full video image that they wish to watch. It specifies an
   extension to the messages defined in the Audio-Visual Profile with
   Feedback (AVPF), and it can be applied to any RTP video
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-avtext-feedback-image-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-avtext-feedback-image-control-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/