Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonaventure-mptcp-long-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:32:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Supporting long TCP options in Multipath TCP
        Author          : Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-bonaventure-mptcp-long-options-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The extensibility of TCP is severely limited by the Data Offset field
   of the TCP header that limits the number of bytes that can be used in
   each segment to transport options.  This document considers Multipath
   TCP as the starting point and analyses different alternatives to
   improve the ability of Multipath TCP to transport TCP extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-long-options/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-long-options-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/