Subject: I-D Action: draft-paetow-abfab-credential-forward-delegate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:05:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application Bridging for Federated Access Beyond web (ABFAB) Credential Forwarding and Delegation
        Author          : Stefan Paetow
	Filename        : draft-paetow-abfab-credential-forward-delegate-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   A core use case of ABFAB-based authentication is access to remote
   systems.  In this and other use cases it is preferable that the same
   identity initially used to gain access to the remote system is used
   for further authentication sessions from the initial system onwards.
   The current architecture and UI considerations require the use of
   secure storage local to the system for any identities from that
   system onwards.  This document aims to explore alternate proposals
   for the reuse of an identity configured on the initial ABFAB-enabled
   client device by the use of credential forwarding or delegation in a
   similar fashion to those used by other GSS-API mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-paetow-abfab-credential-forward-delegate/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-paetow-abfab-credential-forward-delegate-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/