Subject: I-D Action: draft-bovo-lmap-mobile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:30:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mobile LMAP Use Cases
        Authors         : Antonio Bovo
                          Roger Marks
	Filename        : draft-bovo-lmap-mobile-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document discusses the use cases for broadband measurements
   applied to the mobile domain as an adjunct to such scenarios for the
   fixed broadband domain.  The specifics related to the mobile domain
   are discussed considering them as possible extensions of IETF LMAP
   measurements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bovo-lmap-mobile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bovo-lmap-mobile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/