Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530-migration-update-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 07:27:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NFSv4.0 migration: Specification Update
        Authors         : David Noveck
                          Piyush Shivam
                          Charles Lever
                          Bill Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530-migration-update-07.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2015-07-03

Abstract:
   The migration feature of NFSv4 allows for responsibility for a single
   filesystem to move from one server to another, without disruption to
   clients.  Recent implementation experience has shown problems in the
   existing specification for this feature in NFSv4.0.  This document
   clarifies and corrects RFC7530 (the NFSv4.0 specification) to address
   these problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530-migration-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530-migration-update-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc3530-migration-update-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/