Subject: I-D Action: draft-somaraju-ace-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:30:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast Security for the Lighting Domain
        Authors         : Abhinav Somaraju
                          Sandeep S. Kumar
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-somaraju-ace-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   Lighting systems have strict requirements on message latency and
   synchronization (typically latency less than 200 ms and jitter less
   than 50 ms).  There are several lighting use cases that require
   securing such communication between a (group of) senders and a group
   of receivers.  This draft describes initial ideas for authorization
   and key management required for the secure group communication within
   a lighting system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-somaraju-ace-multicast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-somaraju-ace-multicast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/