Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuehlewind-spud-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 08:19:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPUD Use Cases
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-kuehlewind-spud-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-07-03

Abstract:
   The Substrate Protocol for User Datagrams (SPUD) BoF session at the
   IETF 92 meeting in Dallas in March 2015 identified the potential need
   for a UDP-based encapsulation protocol to allow explicit cooperation
   with middleboxes while using new, encrypted transport protocols.
   This document summarizes the use cases discuss at the BoF and thereby
   proposes a structure for the description of further use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuehlewind-spud-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuehlewind-spud-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/