Subject: I-D Action: draft-hansen-scram-sha256-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 01:46:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCRAM-SHA-256 and SCRAM-SHA-256-PLUS SASL Mechanisms
        Author          : Tony Hansen
	Filename        : draft-hansen-scram-sha256-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-07-20

Abstract:
   This document registers the SASL mechanisms SCRAM-SHA-256 and SCRAM-
   SHA-256-PLUS.  It also updates the SCRAM registration procedures of
   RFC 5802.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hansen-scram-sha256/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hansen-scram-sha256-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hansen-scram-sha256-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/