Subject: I-D Action: draft-cairns-tls-session-key-interface-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:42:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Session Key Interface (SKI) for TLS and DTLS
        Authors         : Kelsey Cairns
                          John Mattsson
                          Robert Skog
	Filename        : draft-cairns-tls-session-key-interface-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a session key interface that can be used for
   TLS and DTLS.  The Heartbleed attack has clearly illustrated the
   security problems with storing private keys in the memory of the TLS
   server.  Hardware Security Modules (HSM) offer better protection but
   are inflexible, especially as more (D)TLS servers are running on
   virtualized servers in data centers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cairns-tls-session-key-interface/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cairns-tls-session-key-interface-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/