Subject: I-D Action: draft-fieau-https-delivery-delegation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:49:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTPS and delegation of encrypted traffic between interconnected CDNs
        Authors         : Frederic Fieau
                          Iuniana Oprescu
	Filename        : draft-fieau-https-delivery-delegation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document illustrates some use cases and associated problems
   related to delivery of HTTPS secured traffic in the context of
   interconnected CDNs.  A common scenario is when a uCDN is delegating
   the delivery of encrypted traffic to a dCDN using HTTP or DNS
   redirection.  Some potential solutions are considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fieau-https-delivery-delegation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fieau-https-delivery-delegation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/