Subject: I-D Action: draft-franke-isis-over-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 11:27:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS over IPv6
        Author          : Christian Franke
	Filename        : draft-franke-isis-over-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-07-03

Abstract:
   In this draft, a method to transmit IS-IS PDUs as IPv6 packets is
   described.  While the default encapsulation of IS-IS is specified
   directly on top of the link-layer, making it necessary for IS-IS to
   be specified for each link-layer it should be used on, the proposed
   method allows for IS-IS to run on any link-layers supporting IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-franke-isis-over-ipv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-franke-isis-over-ipv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/