Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 10:04:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Transport over TCP - Implementation Requirements
        Authors         : John Dickinson
                          Sara Dickinson
                          Ray Bellis
                          Allison Mankin
                          Duane Wessels
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies the requirement for support of TCP as a
   transport protocol for DNS implementations and provides guidelines
   towards DNS-over-TCP performance on par with that of DNS-over-UDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-5966bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/