Subject: I-D Action: draft-ravi-elastic-icn-packet-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:40:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Elastic ICN Packet Format
        Authors         : Ravishankar Ravindran
                          Asit Chakraborti
	Filename        : draft-ravi-elastic-icn-packet-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a new packet format motivated with the goal of
   having a single protocol for constrained IoT and unconstrained
   infrastructure segments of an ICN network.  The packet format focuses
   on reducing the transport overhead compared to the one proposed in
   [1].  The resulting savings in terms of energy and computing is
   significant for low power radios with restricted payload size.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ravi-elastic-icn-packet-format/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ravi-elastic-icn-packet-format-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/