Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:11:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Zero Touch Provisioning for NETCONF Call Home (ZeroTouch)
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Joe Clarke
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-03.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This draft presents a technique for establishing a secure NETCONF
   connection between a newly deployed IP-based device, configured with
   just its factory default settings, and its rightful owner's network
   management system (NMS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-zerotouch-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/