Subject: I-D Action: draft-akira-v6ops-mape-experience-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 06:38:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operational Experience of MAP-E
        Author          : Akira Nakagawa
	Filename        : draft-akira-v6ops-mape-experience-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes operational experience of "Mapping of Address
   and Port with Encapsulation (MAP-E)".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akira-v6ops-mape-experience/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akira-v6ops-mape-experience-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/