Subject: I-D Action: draft-sury-dnskey-ed25519-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 05:26:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ed25519 for DNSSEC
        Author          : Ondrej Sury
	Filename        : draft-sury-dnskey-ed25519-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-07-30

Abstract:
   This document describes how to specify Ed25519 keys and signatures in
   DNS Security (DNSSEC).  It uses a Ed25519 curve and uses the SHA-256
   for public key and SHA-512 hash for signatures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sury-dnskey-ed25519/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sury-dnskey-ed25519-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/