Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-mif-bandwidth-aggregation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 08:45:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bandwidth aggregation for multiple interface node
        Authors         : Liang Geng
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-geng-mif-bandwidth-aggregation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the support of bandwidth aggregation for a
   mif node.  By introducing bandwidth aggregation, a mif node can use
   the multihomed interfaces to achieve bandwidth enhancement, traffic
   steering and improved reliability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-mif-bandwidth-aggregation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-mif-bandwidth-aggregation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/