Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 18:20:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Message Transport Protocol Based on Application-level Relay (MPMTP-AR)
        Authors         : Weimin Lei
                          Shaowei Liu
                          Wei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-04.txt
	Pages           : 75
	Date            : 2015-07-19

Abstract:
   Multipath transmission is an important way to improve quality of
   service for message transport. This document defines a multipath
   message transmission protocol based on application level relay
   (MPMTP-AR), which is a special profile of multipath transport
   protocol suite defined in Multipath Transport System Based on
   Application-level Relay (MPTS-AR). MPMTP-AR is responsible for
   delivering data reliably, including connection establishment,
   reception acknowledgement, retransmission, recombination and
   congestion control, etc. This document describes those new or changed
   features, and expands the MPTP format. Moreover this document
   illustrates the details of multipath transmission control mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/