Subject: I-D Action: draft-saum-nvo3-pmtud-over-vxlan-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 04:36:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PMTUD Over Vxlan
        Author          : Saumya Dikshit
	Filename        : draft-saum-nvo3-pmtud-over-vxlan-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2015-07-01

Abstract:
   IPv6 Path MTU Discovery between hosts/VM/servers/end-points connected
   over a Data-Center/Service-Provider Overlay Network, is still an
   unattended problem.  It needs a converged solution to ensure optimal
   usage of network and computational resources for all devices hooked
   on to network in an enterprise or data-center deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saum-nvo3-pmtud-over-vxlan/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saum-nvo3-pmtud-over-vxlan-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saum-nvo3-pmtud-over-vxlan-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/