Subject: I-D Action: draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 11:44:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Model for Abstraction and Control of Transport Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-07-02

Abstract:
   This draft provides an information model for abstraction and control
   of transport networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/