Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-mc-pon-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 01:24:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-chassis PON Protection in MPLS
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Yong Luo
                          Edwin Mallette
                          Yimin Shen
                          Guangtao Zhou
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-mc-pon-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   MPLS is being deployed deeper into operator networks, often to or
   past the access network node. Separately network access nodes such
   as PON OLTs have evolved to support first-mile access protection,
   where one or more physical OLTs provide first-mile diversity to the
   customer edge. Multi-homing support is needed on the MPLS-enabled
   PON OLT to provide resiliency for provided services.  This document
   describes the multi-chassis PON protection architecture in MPLS and
   also proposes the ICCP extension to support it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mc-pon/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-mc-pon-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-mc-pon-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/