Subject: I-D Action: draft-moore-email-addrquery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 21:03:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SMTP and SUBMISSION Service Extensions For Address Query
        Authors         : Keith Moore
                          Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-moore-email-addrquery-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-07-19

Abstract:
   This document defines several mechanisms which can be used by a
   client such as a Mail User Agent or Mail Submission Agent, to query
   an SMTP server which is configured to accept incoming mail for a mail
   domain, to obtain information associated with an email address based
   in that domain.  Among other purposes, these mechanisms are intended
   to facilitate discovery of senders' and/or recipients' public keys
   for use in automatic verification of whole-message digital signatures
   and automatic whole-message encryption of email sent to recipients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moore-email-addrquery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moore-email-addrquery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moore-email-addrquery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/