Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-dnsop-synchronization-resolver-server-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 18:46:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Synchroniztion between resolvers and servers
        Authors         : Cui Wang
                          Wei Meng
                          Sunliang Huang
	Filename        : draft-huang-dnsop-synchronization-resolver-server-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-07-02

Abstract:
   This document proposes how to synchronize the RRs in the resolvers
   along with the RRs in the authoritative servers when changes are
   occurred on the RRs in the authoritative servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-dnsop-synchronization-resolver-server/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-dnsop-synchronization-resolver-server-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/