Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-implementreport-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 00:22:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : MILE Implementation Report
        Authors         : Chris Inacio
                          Daisuke Miyamoto
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-implementreport-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   This document is a collection of implementation reports from vendors,
   consortiums, and researchers who have implemented one or more of the
   standards published from the IETF INCident Handling (INCH) and
   Management Incident Lightweight Exchange (MILE) working groups.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-implementreport/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-implementreport-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-implementreport-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/