Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-pmtud-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:05:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path MTU Discovery Using Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-pmtud-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN)
   usage for Path MTU Discovery (PMTUD) between a client and a server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-pmtud/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-pmtud-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petithuguenin-tram-stun-pmtud-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/