Subject: I-D Action: draft-muks-trill-transport-over-mpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 09:14:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL Transparent Transport over MPLS
        Authors         : Mohammed Umair
                          Kingston Smiler
                          Donald E. Eastlake 3rd
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-muks-trill-transport-over-mpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to interconnect Transparent
   Interconnection of Lots of links (TRILL) sites belonging to a tenant
   that are separated geographically over an MPLS domain. This draft
   addresses two problems 1) Providing connection between more than two
   TRILL sites that are separated by an MPLS provider network using
   [RFC7173] 2) Providing connection between TRILL sites belonging to a
   tenant over a MPLS provider network

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-trill-transport-over-mpls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muks-trill-transport-over-mpls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/