Subject: I-D Action: draft-yc-v6ops-solicited-ra-unicast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 03:17:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reducing battery impact of Router Advertisements
        Authors         : Andrew Yourtchenko
                          Lorenzo Colitti
	Filename        : draft-yc-v6ops-solicited-ra-unicast-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-07-22

Abstract:
   Frequent Router Advertisement messages can severely impact host power
   consumption.  This document recommends operational practices to avoid
   such impact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yc-v6ops-solicited-ra-unicast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yc-v6ops-solicited-ra-unicast-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yc-v6ops-solicited-ra-unicast-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/