Subject: I-D Action: draft-chiussi-webpush-subscription-less-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:59:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Subscription-Less Web Push Framework
        Author          : Fabio Chiussi
	Filename        : draft-chiussi-webpush-subscription-less-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   Subscription is a integral part of the current Web Push service. This
   document describes a framework for making subscription more flexible
   to accommodate a number of use cases for Web Push.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chiussi-webpush-subscription-less-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chiussi-webpush-subscription-less-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/