Subject: I-D Action: draft-liang-idr-bgp-flowspec-label-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 20:08:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Carrying Label Information for BGP FlowSpec
        Authors         : Qiandeng Liang
                          Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-liang-idr-bgp-flowspec-label-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method in which the label mapping
   information for a particular FlowSpec rule is piggybacked in the same
   Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Update message that is used to
   distribute the FlowSpec rule.  Based on the proposed method, the
   Label Switching Routers (LSRs) (except the ingress LSR) on the Label
   Switched Path (LSP) can use label to indentify the traffic matching a
   particular FlowSpec rule; this facilitates monitoring and traffic
   statistics for FlowSpec rules.  Meanwhile, using label for FlowSpec
   rule can improve forwarding performance in BGP VPN/MPLS networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liang-idr-bgp-flowspec-label/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liang-idr-bgp-flowspec-label-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/