Subject: I-D Action: draft-jin-homenet-dncp-experience-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:39:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Experience and Evaluation of the Distributed Node Consensus Protocol
        Authors         : Kaiwen Jin
                          Pierre Pfister
                          Jiazi Yi
	Filename        : draft-jin-homenet-dncp-experience-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The Distributed Node Consensus Protocol (DNCP) is a generic state
   synchronization protocol that offers data synchronization and dynamic
   network topology discovery within a network.  This document reports
   experience with the DNCP, which includes its implementation status
   and performance evaluation in a simulated environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jin-homenet-dncp-experience/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jin-homenet-dncp-experience-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/