Subject: I-D Action: draft-miller-saag-key-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 08:18:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Key Discovery Service
        Authors         : Matthew Miller
                          Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-miller-saag-key-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   A typical requirement with any cryptographic key management system is
   to provide discovery, retrieval, distribution, and management of keys
   across entities needing to perform the necessary security operations.
   However there exists no standard mechanism to automatically discovery
   the keys, but rather the keys are either provisioned statically or
   shared beforehand via non standard mechanisms.  This document defines
   machanisms for an entity to automatically discover the key(s)
   associated with other entities using the WebFinger protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miller-saag-key-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miller-saag-key-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/