Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-perc-webrtc-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:20:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebRTC Use Case and Framework for Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing (PERC)
        Authors         : Magnus Westerlund
                          John Mattsson
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-perc-webrtc-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The work so far on Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing, which allows
   end-to-end security also in centralized switch RTP based conference,
   has not considered WebRTC in detail.  This document looks at the use
   case of WebRTC based endpoints, it also considers implications of
   using external providers for both conference applications and
   centralized media distribution devices.  From this a number of
   challenges have been determined, and requirements are derived from
   these.  Finally the draft presents some straw man for possible
   solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-perc-webrtc-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westerlund-perc-webrtc-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/