Subject: I-D Action: draft-gao-alto-info-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 07:19:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Extensions for Multi-Source Information Collection
        Authors         : Kai Gao
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-gao-alto-info-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) protocol enables
   the distribution of certain network information to applications.
   Hence, a fundamental functionality of an ALTO server is to collect
   general network information, especially from multiple "information
   sources".  In this document, we propose a preliminary solution to
   standardize the process of information collection for ALTO servers by
   extending the ALTO protocol with some new services, which can also
   serve as a unified approach of network information distribution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gao-alto-info-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gao-alto-info-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/