Subject: I-D Action: draft-dharini-netmod-g-698-2-yang-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 03:35:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG model to manage the optical interface parameters of "G.698.2 single channel" in DWDM applications
        Authors         : Gabriele Galimberti
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Kam Lam
                          Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Gert Grammel
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Gary Ratterree
	Filename        : draft-dharini-netmod-g-698-2-yang-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This memo defines a Yang model that translates the SNMP mib module
   defined in draft-galikunze-ccamp-g-698-2-snmp-mib for managing single
   channel optical interface parameters of DWDM applications, using the
   approach specified in G.698.2.  This model is to support the optical
   parameters specified in ITU-T G.698.2 [ITU.G698.2] and application
   identifiers specified in ITU-T G.874.1 [ITU.G874.1] .  Note that
   G.874.1 encompasses vendor-specific codes, which if used would make
   the interface a single vendor IaDI and could still be managed.

   The Yang model defined in this memo can be used for Optical
   Parameters monitoring and/or configuration of the endpoints of the
   multi-vendor IaDI based on the Black Link approach.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dharini-netmod-g-698-2-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dharini-netmod-g-698-2-yang-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dharini-netmod-g-698-2-yang-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/