Subject: I-D Action: draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:50:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecation of MIB Module NAT-MIB (Managed Objects for Network Address Translators (NAT))
        Authors         : Simon Perreault
                          Tina Tsou
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Tom Taylor
	Filename        : draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-06.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This memo deprecates MIB module NAT-MIB, a portion of the Management
   Information Base (MIB) previously defined in RFC 4008 for devices
   implementing Network Address Translator (NAT) function.  A companion
   document defines a new version, NAT-MIB-V2, which responds to
   deficiencies found in module NAT-MIB and adds new capabilities.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4008.  All RFC 4008 MIB objects are
   included in this version unchanged with only the STATUS changed to
   deprecated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perrault-behave-deprecate-nat-mib-v1-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/