Subject: I-D Action: draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:11:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Consistent Modeling of Operational State Data in YANG
        Authors         : Rob Shakir
                          Anees Shaikh
                          Marcus Hines
	Filename        : draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document proposes an approach for modeling configuration and
   operational state data in YANG [RFC6020] that is geared toward
   network management systems that require capabilities beyond those
   typically envisioned in a NETCONF-based management system.  The
   document presents the requirements of such systems and proposes a
   modeling approach to meet these requirements, along with implications
   and design patterns for modeling operational state in YANG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/