Subject: I-D Action: draft-oconnell-dbrief-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 02:04:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Business-Rule Implementation and Execution Framework
        Author          : Michael J O'Connell
	Filename        : draft-oconnell-dbrief-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-07-01

Abstract:
   This memo details the structure for implementing a process of
   routines or functions that govern any generic task in order to
   achieve compliance to predefined a technical framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oconnell-dbrief/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oconnell-dbrief-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-oconnell-dbrief-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/