Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 17:29:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Host Multihoming with the Host Identity Protocol
        Authors         : Thomas R. Henderson
                          Christian Vogt
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-07-22

Abstract:
   This document defines host multihoming extensions to the Host
   Identity Protocol (HIP), by leveraging protocol components defined
   for host mobility.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-multihoming/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-multihoming-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/