Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:20:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Software-Defined Networking Based Security Services using Interface to Network Security Functions
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Hyoungshick Kim
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework, use cases, and requirements for
   security services based on Software-Defined Networking (SDN) using a
   common interface to Network Security Functions (NSF).  It specifies
   objectives and requirements in SDN-based security services using an
   interface to NSF (I2NSF).  Also, it proposes two use cases, such as
   centralized firewall system and centralized DDoS-attack mitigation
   system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/