Subject: I-D Action: draft-haynes-sacm-ecp-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:00:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SACM ECP Mapping
        Authors         : Chris Coffin
                          Daniel Haynes
                          Charles Schmidt
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
	Filename        : draft-haynes-sacm-ecp-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document builds upon
   [I-D.fitzgeraldmckay-sacm-endpointcompliance] to demonstrate how
   published IETF, ISO, and TCG standards, available today, can be used
   to accomplish the use cases outlined in [I-D.ietf-sacm-use-cases].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haynes-sacm-ecp-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haynes-sacm-ecp-mapping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/