Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rtgwg-dt-encap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 12:55:19 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Encapsulation Considerations

    Author(s)     : E. Nordmark, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-rtgwg-dt-encap
    Pages         : 42 
    Date          : 2015-07-06 
    
   The IETF Routing Area director has chartered a design team to look at
   common issues for the different data plane encapsulations being
   discussed in the NVO3 and SFC working groups and also in the BIER
   BoF, and also to look at the relationship between such encapsulations
   in the case that they might be used at the same time.  The purpose of
   this design team is to discover, discuss and document considerations
   across the different encapsulations in the different WGs/BoFs so that
   we can reduce the number of wheels that need to be reinvented in the
   future.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rtgwg-dt-encap-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.