Subject: I-D Action: draft-augustin-homenet-dncp-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:24:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNCP Use Case in a Distributed Cache System
        Author          : Aloys Augustin
	Filename        : draft-augustin-homenet-dncp-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   In a distributed cache system, at some point the nodes need to share
   and synchronise some information.  This document explains how this
   cache system works and shows how DNCP is useful in this situation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-augustin-homenet-dncp-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-augustin-homenet-dncp-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/