Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumaki-teas-actn-multitenant-vno-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 00:48:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACTN : Use case for Multi Tenant VNO
        Authors         : Kenji Kumaki
                          Takuya Miyasaka
	Filename        : draft-kumaki-teas-actn-multitenant-vno-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document provides a use case that addresses the need for
   facilitating virtual network operation: creation and operation of
   multi-tenant virtual networks that use the common core network
   resources.  This will accelerate a rapid service deployment of new
   services, including more dynamic and elastic services, and improve
   overall network operations and scaling of existing services.  This
   use case addresses the aforementioned needs within a single operator
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumaki-teas-actn-multitenant-vno/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumaki-teas-actn-multitenant-vno-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/