Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-web-pki-problems-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 07:26:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problems with the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) for the World Wide Web
        Authors         : Russ Housley
                          Karen O'Donoghue
	Filename        : draft-housley-web-pki-problems-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the technical and non-technical problems with
   the current Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) used for the World Wide
   Web.  Some potential technical improvements are considered, and some
   non-technical approaches to improvements are discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-web-pki-problems/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-web-pki-problems-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/