Subject: I-D Action: draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:24:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deployment Models for Distributed Mobility Management
        Authors         : Seil Jeon
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document briefly presents available deployment models for
   distributed mobility management networks, being consisted of mobility
   management functions: anchoring function, location management, and
   forwarding management functions defined in RFC7429.  Some of the
   functions are modified on a need to allow potential deployment
   scenarios support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/