Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-mptcp-dhc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 01:14:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCP Options for Network-Assisted Multipath TCP (MPTCP)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mptcp-dhc-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-07-03

Abstract:
   One of the promising deployment scenarios for Multipath TCP (MPTCP)
   is to enable a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) that is connected to
   multiple networks (e.g., DSL, LTE, WLAN) to optimize the usage of its
   network attachments.  Because of the lack of MPTCP support at the
   server side, some service providers now consider a "network-assisted
   mode" that relies upon the activation of a dedicated function called:
   MPTCP Concentrator.  This document focuses on the explicit deployment
   scheme where the identity of the MPTCP Concentrator(s) is explicitly
   configured on connected hosts.

   This document specifies DHCP (IPv4 and IPv6) options to configure
   hosts with Multipath TCP (MPTCP) parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-mptcp-dhc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mptcp-dhc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-mptcp-dhc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/