Subject: I-D Action: draft-du-anima-ipv4-acp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 20:42:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Control Plane Based on IPv4
        Authors         : Zongpeng Du
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-du-anima-ipv4-acp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-07-22

Abstract:
   This document describes an Autonomic Control Plane (ACP) based on
   IPv4.  The ACP is an overlay control plane logically separate from
   the data plane.  It is established autonomically independent of the
   operator's configurations.  This document introduces the approach of
   using IPv4 addresses for the routing in an ACP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-du-anima-ipv4-acp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-du-anima-ipv4-acp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/