Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 01:34:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensible Provisioning Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Mark and Signed Mark Objects Mapping
        Author          : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-07-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the format of a mark and a digitally signed
   mark used by trademark holders for registering domain names during
   the sunrise phase of generic Top Level Domains (gTLDs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eppext-tmch-smd-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/