Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-core-comi-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 00:23:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Management Interface
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Andy Bierman
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Anuj Sehgal
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-core-comi-07.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a network management interface for
   constrained devices, called CoMI.  CoMI is an adaptation of the
   RESTCONF protocol for use in constrained devices and networks.  It is
   designed to reduce the message sizes, server code size, and
   application development complexity.  The Constrained Application
   Protocol (CoAP) is used to access management data resources specified
   in YANG, or SMIv2 converted to YANG.  The payload of the CoMI message
   is encoded in Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-comi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-comi-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/