Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-mptcp-congestion-control-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 23:59:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delay-based Congestion Control for MPTCP
        Authors         : Mingwei Xu
                          Yu Cao
                          Enhuan Dong
	Filename        : draft-xu-mptcp-congestion-control-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the mechanism of wVegas (weighted Vegas),
   which is a delay-based congestion control for MPTCP. The current
   congestion control algorithm of MPTCP, LIA, achieves only course-
   grained load balancing, since it is based on packet loss event. On
   the contrary, wVegas adopts packet queuing delay as congestion
   signals, thus achieving fine-grained load balancing. Compared with
   loss-based algorithms, wVegas is more sensitive to the changes of
   network congestion and thus achieves more timely traffic shifting and
   quicker convergence. WVegas has been implemented in the Linux Kernel
   and is part of the UCLouvain's MPTCP implementation now.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mptcp-congestion-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mptcp-congestion-control-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-mptcp-congestion-control-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/