Subject: I-D Action: draft-menth-lisp-ha-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:44:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Hybrid Access
        Authors         : Michael Menth
                          Andreas Stockmayer
                          Mark Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-menth-lisp-ha-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   Hybrid access (HA) allows simultaneous usage of multiple access
   links.  Advantages are increased bandwidth and improved resilience.
   This document presents LISP Hybrid Access (LISP-HA), a mechanism to
   provide HA based on LISP technology.  The document discusses
   potential changes needed to perform dynamic load-balancing and per
   packet load-balancing, which both increase the efficiency of HA.  To
   that end, modified usage of some fields in the LISP header is
   proposed.  Discussed use cases include the bundling of multiple
   access technologies for mobile devices and residential access
   routers.  Additionally, we provide some considerations how LISP-HA
   can be deployed by providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-menth-lisp-ha/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-menth-lisp-ha-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/