Subject: I-D Action: draft-campbell-oauth-sts-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 00:59:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Token Exchange: an STS for the REST of us
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
	Filename        : draft-campbell-oauth-sts-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-07-23

Abstract:
   An OAuth 2.0 framework for exchanging security tokens enabling
   authorization servers to act as lightweight HTTP and JSON based
   security token services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campbell-oauth-sts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-oauth-sts-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-campbell-oauth-sts-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/