Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-netconf-multiple-replies-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 06:32:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Processing Multiple Replies for One Request in NETCONF
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Guangying Zheng
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-liu-netconf-multiple-replies-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document discusses several scenarios that multiple replies for a
   single request are needed, with the ability to terminate the replies
   at any time.  Such scenarios are not well supported by current
   NETCONF (Network Configuration) protocol.  An extention at the
   NETCONF messaging layer is needed to fulfill the requirement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-netconf-multiple-replies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-netconf-multiple-replies-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-netconf-multiple-replies-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/