Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 02:39:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Incident Object Description Exchange Format v2
        Authors         : Roman Danyliw
                          Paul Stoecker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-14.txt
	Pages           : 171
	Date            : 2015-07-20

Abstract:
   The Incident Object Description Exchange Format (IODEF) defines a
   data representation for sharing information commonly exchanged by
   Computer Security Incident Response Teams (CSIRTs) about computer
   security incidents.  This document describes the information model
   for the IODEF and provides an associated data model specified with
   XML Schema.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-rfc5070-bis-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/