Subject: I-D Action: draft-daede-netvc-testing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:52:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Video Codec Testing and Quality Measurement
        Authors         : Thomas Daede
                          Jack Moffitt
	Filename        : draft-daede-netvc-testing-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes guidelines and procedures for evaluating an
   internet video codec specified at the IETF.  This covers subjective
   and objective tests, test conditions, and materials used for the
   test.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daede-netvc-testing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daede-netvc-testing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-daede-netvc-testing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/