Subject: I-D Action: draft-mansfield-netmod-uml-to-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 06:08:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Translation of UML Information Model to YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Scott Mansfield
                          Bernd Zeuner
                          Nigel Davis
                          Yuji Tochio
                          Eve Varma
	Filename        : draft-mansfield-netmod-uml-to-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines guidelines for translation of data modeled with
   UML to YANG including mapping of object classes, attributes, data
   types, associations, interfaces, operations and operation parameters,
   notifications, and lifecycle.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mansfield-netmod-uml-to-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mansfield-netmod-uml-to-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/