Subject: I-D Action: draft-shin-tls-augpake-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 02:52:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Augmented Password-Authenticated Key Exchange for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Authors         : SeongHan Shin
                          Kazukuni Kobara
	Filename        : draft-shin-tls-augpake-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-07-22

Abstract:
   This document describes an efficient augmented password-authenticated
   key exchange (AugPAKE) protocol where a user remembers a low-entropy
   password and its verifier is registered in the intended server.  In
   general, the user password is chosen from a small set of dictionary
   whose space is within the off-line dictionary attacks.  The AugPAKE
   protocol described here is secure against passive attacks, active
   attacks and off-line dictionary attacks (on the obtained messages
   with passive/active attacks), and also provides resistance to server
   compromise (in the context of augmented PAKE security).  Based on the
   AugPAKE protocol, this document also specifies a new password-only
   authentication handshake for Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shin-tls-augpake/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shin-tls-augpake-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shin-tls-augpake-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/