Subject: I-D Action: draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 08:56:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Device YANG Organizational Model
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Lou Berger
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Christian Hopps
	Filename        : draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document presents an approach for organizing YANG models in a
   comprehensive structure that defines how individual models may be
   composed to configure and operate network infrastructure and
   services.  The structure is itself represented as a YANG model rooted
   at a device, with all of the related component models logically
   organized in a way that is operationally intuitive. This document is
   derived from work submitted to the IETF by members of the informal
   OpenConfig working group of network operators and is a product of the
   Routing Area YANG Architecture design team.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/