Subject: I-D Action: draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 04:04:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability of SUPA
        Authors         : Narasimha Vadrevu
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-07-23

Abstract:
   SUPA will define a generic policy information model, an imperative
   (Event-Condition-Action, ECA) policy information model and a
   declarative (intent-based) policy information model which is the
   extension of the generic information model, and a set of policy data
   models which will make use of the common concepts defined in the
   information model. This memo will explore some typical use cases and
   demonstrate the applicability of SUPA policy models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/