Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-behave-rtcweb-firewall-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 08:48:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Firewall Traversal for WebRTC
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-jennings-behave-rtcweb-firewall-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   Traversal of RTP through corporate firewalls has traditionally been
   complex, requiring the deployment of Session Border Controllers
   (SBCs) or wide open pinholes.  This draft proposes a simple technique
   that allows WebRTC based RTP traffic to traverse firewalls without
   complex firewall configuration and without deployment of SBCs or
   other middleboxes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-behave-rtcweb-firewall/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-behave-rtcweb-firewall-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/