Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tsvwg-quic-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 10:27:24 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : QUIC: A UDP-Based Secure and Reliable Transport for HTTP/2
    Author(s)     : J. Iyengar, et al
    Filename      : draft-tsvwg-quic-protocol
    Pages         : 31 
    Date          : 2015-07-13 
    
   QUIC (Quick UDP Internet Connection) is a new multiplexed and secure
   transport atop UDP, designed from the ground up and optimized for
   HTTP/2 semantics.  While built with HTTP/2 as the primary application
   protocol, QUIC builds on decades of transport and security
   experience, and implements mechanisms that make it attractive as a
   modern general-purpose transport.  QUIC provides multiplexing and
   flow control equivalent to HTTP/2, security equivalent to TLS, and
   connection semantics, reliability, and congestion control equivalent
   to TCP.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tsvwg-quic-protocol-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.