Subject: I-D Action: draft-mattsson-perc-srtp-cloud-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 02:53:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) for Cloud Services
        Authors         : John Mattsson
                          Mats Naslund
	Filename        : draft-mattsson-perc-srtp-cloud-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   In order to support use cases when two or more end-points communicate
   via one (or more) cloud service (e.g. virtualized cloud-based
   conferencing) that are not trusted to access the media content, this
   document describes the use of so called end-to-end (inner) and hop-
   by-hop (outer) cryptographic transforms within the Secure Real-time
   Transport Protocol (SRTP).  One of the main aspects of the transforms
   is to make the confidentiality and message authentication independent
   of the RTP header.  Another central aspect is to enable
   identification of the cryptographic contexts (keys etc.).  Besides
   the security of the end-points, also trust assumptions regarding the
   cloud services are addressed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mattsson-perc-srtp-cloud/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-perc-srtp-cloud-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/