Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-certmode-rd-names-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:15:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Server Endpoint Identifiers for Certificate Mode (D)TLS
        Authors         : Thomas Fossati
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-certmode-rd-names-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This memo describes the use of Resource Directory names in CoAP
   Certificate Mode DTLS for the purpose of verifying the identity of a
   server by a client endpoint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-certmode-rd-names/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-certmode-rd-names-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fossati-core-certmode-rd-names-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/