Subject: I-D Action: draft-bradley-oauth-open-redirector-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 06:09:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Security: OAuth Open Redirector
        Authors         : John Bradley
                          Antonio Sanso
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-bradley-oauth-open-redirector-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-07-22

Abstract:
   This document gives additional security considerations for OAuth,
   beyond those in the OAuth 2.0 specification and in the OAuth 2.0
   Threat Model and Security Considerations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradley-oauth-open-redirector/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradley-oauth-open-redirector-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bradley-oauth-open-redirector-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/