Subject: I-D Action: draft-kelsey-6lo-mesh-link-establishment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 09:34:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mesh Link Establishment
        Author          : Richard Kelsey
	Filename        : draft-kelsey-6lo-mesh-link-establishment-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the mesh link establishment (MLE) protocol for
   establishing and configuring secure radio links in IEEE 802.15.4
   radio mesh networks.  MLE extends IEEE 802.15.4 for use in multihop
   mesh networks by adding three capabilities: 1) dynamically
   configuring and securing radio links, 2) enabling network-wide
   changes to radio parameters, and 3) determining link quality prior to
   link configuration MLE operates below the routing layer, insulating
   it from the details of configuring, securing, and maintaining
   individual radio links within a larger mesh network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kelsey-6lo-mesh-link-establishment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kelsey-6lo-mesh-link-establishment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/