Subject: I-D Action: draft-baccelli-intarea-adhoc-wireless-com-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 07:50:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-hop Ad Hoc Wireless Communication
        Authors         : Emmanuel Baccelli
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-baccelli-intarea-adhoc-wireless-com-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes characteristics of communication between
   interfaces in a multi-hop ad hoc wireless network, that protocol
   engineers and system analysts should be aware of when designing
   solutions for ad hoc networks at the IP layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baccelli-intarea-adhoc-wireless-com/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baccelli-intarea-adhoc-wireless-com-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baccelli-intarea-adhoc-wireless-com-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/