Subject: I-D Action: draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-examples-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:00:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Examples for Using DCAF with less constrained devices
        Authors         : Stefanie Gerdes
                          Olaf Bergmann
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-examples-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   Constrained nodes are devices which are limited in terms of
   processing power, memory, non-volatile storage and transmission
   capacity.  Due to these constraints, commonly used security protocols
   are not easily applicable.  Nevertheless, an authentication and
   authorization solution is needed to ensure the security of these
   devices.

   The Delegated CoAP Authorization Framework (DCAF) specifies how
   resource-constrained nodes can delegate defined authentication- and
   authorization-related tasks to less-constrained devices called
   Authorization Managers, thus limiting the hardware requirements of
   the security solution for the constrained devices.

   To realize the vision of "one Internet for all", constrained devices
   need to securely establish trust relationships with less constrained
   devices.  This document lists examples for using DCAF with less
   constrained devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-examples/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-examples-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/