Subject: I-D Action: draft-terriberry-netvc-obmc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:28:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Overlapped Block Motion Compensation for NETVC
        Author          : Timothy B. Terriberry
	Filename        : draft-terriberry-netvc-obmc-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document proposes a scheme for overlapped block motion
   compensation that could be incorporated into a next-generation video
   codec.  The scheme described is that currently used by Xiph's Daala
   project, which supports variable block sizes without introducing any
   discontinuities at block boundaries.  This makes the scheme suitable
   for use with lapped transforms or other techniques where encoding
   such discontinuities is expensive.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-terriberry-netvc-obmc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-terriberry-netvc-obmc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/