Subject: I-D Action: draft-bjh21-ssh-ed25519-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2015 03:38:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ed25519 public key algorithm for the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol
        Author          : Ben Harris
	Filename        : draft-bjh21-ssh-ed25519-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-07-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Ed25519 digital signature
   algorithm in the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bjh21-ssh-ed25519/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bjh21-ssh-ed25519-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bjh21-ssh-ed25519-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/