Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 05:19:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP FlowSpec Extensions for Routing Policy Distribution (RPD)
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Liang Ou
                          Yujia Luo
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Nan Wu
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to use BGP Flowspec address
   family [RFC5575] as routing-policy distribution protocol.  This
   mechanism is called BGP FlowSpec Extensions for Routing Policy
   Distribution (BGP FS RPD).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-flowspec-rpd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/