Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrer-softwire-br-multiendpoints-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 08:30:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple BR Tunnel Endpoint Addresses
        Authors         : Ian Farrer
                          Qi Sun
	Filename        : draft-farrer-softwire-br-multiendpoints-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   As 'softwire' based approaches for providing IPv4 services to IPv6
   networks

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrer-softwire-br-multiendpoints/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrer-softwire-br-multiendpoints-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farrer-softwire-br-multiendpoints-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/