Subject: I-D Action: draft-dowdell-dtnwg-static-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 08:56:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Static Routing for DTN
        Authors         : John Dowdell
                          Nabil Benamar
	Filename        : draft-dowdell-dtnwg-static-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   Static Routing in Delay-Tolerant Networks cannot make full use of
   standard IPv4 or IPv6 static routing as defined in section 7.4 of
   [RFC1812], due to the DTN feature of Late Binding where the IP
   address or addresses associated with an Endpoint Identifier may not
   be known when a packet is originated.  This draft presents a
   specification for static routing in the DTN environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dowdell-dtnwg-static/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dowdell-dtnwg-static-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/