Subject: I-D Action: draft-krishnan-6man-uat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:31:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Uplink access technology indications in Router Advertisements
        Author          : Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-6man-uat-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   In IPv6 networks Router Advertisements can be used for providing
   common configuration information to nodes that are attached.  There
   are some scenarios where it is advantageous for routers to provide
   their uplink access technology information to attached hosts.  This
   document describes a neighbor discovery option that will allow the
   routers to do so.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-6man-uat/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krishnan-6man-uat-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/