Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 01:06:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines on the cryptographic algorithms, accompanying the usage of standards GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Evgeny Alekseev
                          Igor Oshkin
                          Vladimir Popov
                          Vladimir Podobaev
                          Dmitry Belyavsky
	Filename        : draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2015-07-21

Abstract:
   The usage of cryptographic algorithms defined by GOST R 34.10-2012
   [GOST3410-2012] and GOST R 34.11-2012 [GOST3411-2012] standards for
   protection of the information is carried out, as a rule, within the
   cryptographic protocols based on the accompanying algorithms.

   This memo contains a description of the accompanying algorithms
   defining the pseudorandom functions, the key agreement protocols
   based on the Diffie-Hellman method, the parameters of elliptic
   curves, the key derivation functions and the algorithms used for
   export of keying material.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/