Subject: I-D Action: draft-yc-v6ops-solicited-ra-unicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 10:55:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Sending Solicited RAs Unicast
        Authors         : Andrew Yourtchenko
                          Lorenzo Colitti
	Filename        : draft-yc-v6ops-solicited-ra-unicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   On links with a large number of mobile devices, sending Solicited
   Router Advertisement as multicast packets can severely impact host
   power consumption.  This document recommends that on such network,
   RAs be sent unicast.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yc-v6ops-solicited-ra-unicast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yc-v6ops-solicited-ra-unicast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/