Subject: I-D Action: draft-hui-v6ops-ipv6trans-select-nfv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 19:40:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Transition Technologies Selection in NFV
        Authors         : Hui Deng
                          Min Hui
	Filename        : draft-hui-v6ops-ipv6trans-select-nfv-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   Nowadays, many IPv6 transition technologies have been proposed, such
   as Dual-Stack, 6rd and so on.  A CPE may support some of them
   instead of only one.  But the ISPs always support different kinds of
   transition technologies, such as Dual-Stack, DS-lite and so on.  So
   they must control all the CPEs to match the exact transition tech
   through some standard messages. When the ISP network uses NFV, the
   message communication will between the network gateway and the V-CPE
   to configure the IPv6 transition technology in CPE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hui-v6ops-ipv6trans-select-nfv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hui-v6ops-ipv6trans-select-nfv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/