Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netmod-yang-package-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 10:24:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The YANG Package Statement
        Author          : Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-bierman-netmod-yang-package-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms for defining a conceptual
   collection of YANG modules and protocol capability URIs, called a
   YANG package.  Typically, modules with high cohesion that are
   designed to be used together to manage a service or product feature
   are included in a YANG package.  The purpose of the package is not
   constrained by this document.  For example, a YANG package may
   describe conformance requirements or simply describe the modules and
   protocol capabilities implemented in a specific platform.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netmod-yang-package/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netmod-yang-package-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/