Subject: I-D Action: draft-huque-dane-client-cert-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 09:48:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Client Certificates in DANE TLSA Records
        Authors         : Shumon Huque
                          Dan James
                          Viktor Dukhovni
	Filename        : draft-huque-dane-client-cert-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The current DNS TLSA record format [RFC6698] describes how to specify
   TLS server certificates or their public keys in the DNS.  This
   document makes a narrowly focused update to RFC 6698.  It describes
   how to additionally use the TLSA record to specify client
   certificates, and also the rules and considerations for using them
   with the TLS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huque-dane-client-cert/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huque-dane-client-cert-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huque-dane-client-cert-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/