Subject: I-D Action: draft-mihaly-spud-mb-communication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 08:36:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Middlebox Communication Enabling for Enhanced User Experience
        Authors         : Attila Mihaly
                          Szilveszter Nadas
	Filename        : draft-mihaly-spud-mb-communication-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   In this draft we address some of the key discussion points related
   to the scope of Substrate Protocol for User Datagrams (SPUD).
   Specifically, we show how we can define the middlebox communication
   framework such that it allows uneven resource sharing on the path
   among the endpoints enhancing in this way the user experience.
   Issues related to trust and incentives as well as how to support
   user decisions in this eco-system are clarified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mihaly-spud-mb-communication/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mihaly-spud-mb-communication-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/