Subject: I-D Action: draft-du-anima-an-intent-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 19:20:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Network Intent and Format
        Authors         : Zongpeng Du
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Jeferson Campos Nobre
                          Laurent Ciavaglia
	Filename        : draft-du-anima-an-intent-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the concept and consideration of the
   Autonomic Network Intent, and proposes a uniform format for the
   Autonomic Network Intent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-du-anima-an-intent/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-du-anima-an-intent-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-du-anima-an-intent-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/