Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-spud-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:16:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for the design of a Substrate Protocol for User Datagrams (SPUD)
        Authors         : Brian Trammell
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
	Filename        : draft-trammell-spud-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The Substrate Protocol for User Datagrams (SPUD) BoF session at the
   IETF 92 meeting in Dallas in March 2015 identified the potential need
   for a UDP-based encapsulation protocol to allow explicit cooperation
   with middleboxes while using new, encrypted transport protocols.
   This document proposes an initial set of requirements for such a
   protocol, and discusses tradeoffs to be made in further refining
   these requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-spud-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-spud-req-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/