Subject: I-D Action: draft-wwz-netmod-yang-tunnel-cfg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 01:20:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Tunnel Management
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Zitao Wang
                          Yan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-wwz-netmod-yang-tunnel-cfg-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of generic tunnels.  The data model includes configuration
   data and state data.  And it can serve as a base model which is
   augmented with technology-specific details in other, more specific
   tunnel models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wwz-netmod-yang-tunnel-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wwz-netmod-yang-tunnel-cfg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/