Subject: I-D Action: draft-anish-bier-overlay-pim-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 11:13:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Overlay for discovery in a BIER network
        Authors         : Anish Peter
                          Robert Kebler
                          Vikram Nagarajan
	Filename        : draft-anish-bier-overlay-pim-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document introduces an overlay model for signaling egress
   interest to the ingress BIER router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anish-bier-overlay-pim/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anish-bier-overlay-pim-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/