Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-acme-omnipublish-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 09:33:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OmniBroker Publication Protocol
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-acme-omnipublish-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   OmniPublish is a Web Service that supports server configuration
   management. The supported transaction set allows a server to obtain
   and renew necessary cryptographic credentials, publish service
   discovery statements and obtain network configuration specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-acme-omnipublish/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-acme-omnipublish-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/