Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 08:55:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transporting CoAP Messages over IEEE802.15.4e Information Elements
        Authors         : Qin Wang
                          Xavier Vilajosana
                          Thomas Watteyne
                          Raghuram S Sudhaakar
                          Pouria Zand
	Filename        : draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the format of "CoAP IE", an IEEE802.15.4e
   Information Element which allows CoAP messages to be transported as
   part of the IEEE802.15.4e payload IE.  This enables 6top-to-6top
   communication between neighbor nodes in a 6TiSCH network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-6tisch-6top-coapie-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/