Subject: I-D Action: draft-hawari-tcpm-tfo-ipv6-prefixes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 00:33:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP Fast Open Cookie for IPv6 prefixes
        Author          : Mohammed HAWARI
	Filename        : draft-hawari-tcpm-tfo-ipv6-prefixes-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-07-03

Abstract:
   In order to support applications that require a large number of
   addresses or address space, a host may be assigned an aggregate IPv6
   prefix rather than one or more discrete IPv6 addresses.  This
   document briefly describes cases where this may occur, and specifies
   an extension to TCP Fast Open [RFC7413] to allow a client to use a
   single TCP Fast Open cookie for an IPv6 prefix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hawari-tcpm-tfo-ipv6-prefixes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hawari-tcpm-tfo-ipv6-prefixes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/