Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-cdni-intra-cdn-provider-cdni-experiment-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 13:28:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intra-CDN Provider CDNi Experiment
        Authors         : Ge Chen
                          Mian Li
                          Hongfei Xia
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Jie Liang
	Filename        : draft-chen-cdni-intra-cdn-provider-cdni-experiment-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-07-30

Abstract:
   In [RFC6770], the Inter-Affiliates CDN Interconnection use case is
   described.  In this scenario, a large CDN Provider may have several
   autonomous or semi-autonomous subsidiaries that each operates on
   their own CDN.  The CDN Provider needs to make these down-stream CDNs
   interoperate to provide a consistent service to its customers on the
   whole collective footprint.

   This document illustrates in details the CDNi experiment that has
   been carried out by China Telecom, and the lessons and experiences to
   CDNi standardization work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-cdni-intra-cdn-provider-cdni-experiment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-cdni-intra-cdn-provider-cdni-experiment-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-cdni-intra-cdn-provider-cdni-experiment-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/