Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-rmcat-video-traffic-source-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 09:56:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Modeling Video Traffic Sources for RMCAT Evaluations
        Authors         : Xiaoqing Zhu
                          Sergio Mena de la Cruz
                          Zaheduzzaman Sarker
	Filename        : draft-zhu-rmcat-video-traffic-source-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes two reference video traffic source models for
   evaluating RMCAT candidate algorithms.  The first model statistically
   characterizes the behavior of a live video encoder in response to
   changing requests on target video rate.  The second model is trace-
   driven, and emulates the encoder output by scaling the pre-encoded
   video frame sizes from a widely used video test sequence.  Both
   models are designed to strike a balance between simplicity,
   repeatability, and authenticity in modeling the interactions between
   a video traffic source and the congestion control module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-rmcat-video-traffic-source/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-rmcat-video-traffic-source-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-rmcat-video-traffic-source-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/