Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-perc-private-media-reqts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:06:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Private Media Requirements in Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing
        Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                          Nermeen Ismail
                          David Benham
                          Nathan Buckles
                          John Mattsson
                          Richard Barnes
	Filename        : draft-jones-perc-private-media-reqts-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies the requirements for ensuring the privacy and
   integrity of real-time transport protocol (RTP) media flows between
   two or more endpoints communicating through one or more centrally
   located media distribution devices (MDDs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-perc-private-media-reqts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-perc-private-media-reqts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/