Subject: I-D Action: draft-munoz-6tisch-minimal-examples-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 09:22:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Example Packets for the Minimal 6TiSCH Configuration
        Authors         : Jonathan Munoz
                          Guillaume Gaillard
                          Dominique Barthel
	Filename        : draft-munoz-6tisch-minimal-examples-00.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This draft contains example packets exchanged by nodes implementing
   draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal.  All packets are presented both in raw
   binary and fully parsed contents.  This document can be used as a
   reference when implementing draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-munoz-6tisch-minimal-examples/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-munoz-6tisch-minimal-examples-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/