Subject: I-D Action: draft-kmw-sfc-dsi-apps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 16:01:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deep Stats Inspection (DSI) and its Applications to Dynamic Service Function Chaining (D-SFC)
        Authors         : Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Wei Meng
                          Cui Wang
	Filename        : draft-kmw-sfc-dsi-apps-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-07-01

Abstract:
   This draft focuses on using Deep Statistics Inspection (DSI) for
   smart analytics in Service function chaining.  DSI can be utilized
   for service chaining in multi-tenant (Data centers) environment,
   automated load balancing (ALB), and automated disaster recovery
   (ADR).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kmw-sfc-dsi-apps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kmw-sfc-dsi-apps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/