Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-sa46t-pt-spec-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 03:36:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SA46T Prefix Translator (SA46T-PT)
        Author          : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-sa46t-pt-spec-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-07-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies SA46T Prefix Translator (SA46T-PT)
   specification.  SA46T-PT expand IPv4 network plane by connecting
   SA46T domain and SA46T-PR domain.  SA46T-PT translate prefix part of
   SA46T address and SA46T-PR address both are IPv6 address.  SA46T-PT
   does not translate IPv4 packet which is encapsulated, so transparency
   of IPv4 packet is not broken.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-pt-spec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-sa46t-pt-spec-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-sa46t-pt-spec-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/