Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-dhc-dhcpv4-forcerenew-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:20:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Forcerenew Reconfiguration Extensions for DHCPv4
        Authors         : Luyuan Fang
                          Deepak Bansal
                          Fabio Chiussi
	Filename        : draft-fang-dhc-dhcpv4-forcerenew-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document extends the definition of the FORCERENEW message for
   parameter reconfiguration in DHCPv4. This extension makes the
   FORCERENEW message more suitable to reconfigure configuration
   parameters other than IP addresses, and aligns the behavior of the
   reconfiguration procedure in DHCPv4 to the corresponding behavior in
   DHCPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-dhc-dhcpv4-forcerenew-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-dhc-dhcpv4-forcerenew-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/