Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-sidr-rpki-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 22:14:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI Deployment Considerations: Problem Analysis and Alternative Solutions
        Authors         : Xiaodong Lee
                          Xiaowei Liu
                          Zhiwei Yan
                          Yu Fu
	Filename        : draft-lee-sidr-rpki-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-07-28

Abstract:
   With the global deployment of RPKI, a lot of concerns from technical,
   economic and political aspects have and will be raised.  In this
   draft, we collect and analyze the problems have been appeared or will
   appear during the RPKI deployment, and give the alternative solutions
   to address or mitigate these problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-sidr-rpki-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-sidr-rpki-deployment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/