Subject: I-D Action: draft-klyus-supa-proposition-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 19:07:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SUPA Value Proposition
        Authors         : Maxim Klyus
                          John Strassner
	Filename        : draft-klyus-supa-proposition-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-07-04

Abstract:
   The rapid growth in the variety and importance of traffic flowing
   over increasingly complex enterprise and service provider network
   architectures makes the task of network operations and management
   applications and deploying new services much more difficult.
   Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA) defines an interface
   to a network management function that takes high-level, possibly
   network-wide policies as input and creates element configuration
   snippets as output. SUPA expresses policies using a generic policy
   information model, and outputs generic YANG data models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klyus-supa-proposition/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klyus-supa-proposition-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-klyus-supa-proposition-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/