Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-gre-tunnel-bonding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 02:53:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GRE Tunnel Bonding
        Authors         : Nicolai Leymann
                          Cornelius Heidemann
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Margaret Wasserman
	Filename        : draft-zhang-gre-tunnel-bonding-00.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   It is an emerging demand to provide redundancy and load-sharing
   across wired and cellular links from a single service provider so
   that one customer is provided with "Hybrid Access" to the bonding of
   multiple heterogeneous connections.

   In this document, GRE (Generic Routing Encapsulation) Tunnel Bonding
   is specified as an enabling approach for Hybrid Access. In GRE Tunnel
   Bonding, GRE tunnels per network connections are set up and bonded
   together to form a single GRE tunnel for a subscriber. Compared with
   each composing connection, the bonding connection promises increased
   access capacity and improved reliability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-gre-tunnel-bonding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-gre-tunnel-bonding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/