Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dynamic-provisioning-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 08:31:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic IPv4 Provisioning for Lightweight 4over6
        Authors         : Cong Liu
                          Qi Sun
                          Jianping Wu
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dynamic-provisioning-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   Lightweight 4over6 [I-D.ietf-softwire-lw4over6] is an IPv4 over IPv6
   hub and spoke mechanism that provides overlay IPv4 services in an
   IPv6-only access network.  Provisioning IPv4 addresses and port sets
   to customers is the core function of the Lightweight 4over6 control
   plane.  [I-D.ietf-softwire-lw4over6] describes the use of DHCPv6 for
   deterministic IPv4 provisioning.  This document describes a dynamic
   IPv4 provisioning mode for Lightweight 4over6 that based on DHCPv4
   over DHCPv6 [RFC7341].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dynamic-provisioning/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dynamic-provisioning-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/