Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 02:22:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ECA Policy YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Maoke Chen
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Masaki Fukushima
	Filename        : draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-07-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for SUPA (Simplified Use
   of Policy Abstractions) ECA (Event-Condition-Action) policies
   using policy abstractions defined in [I-D. strassner-supa-generic-
   policy-info-model]. The EPDM (ECA policy data model) is refined
   from SGPIM and EPRIM to be applied to deliver various management
   policies for controlling managed entities throughout the service
   development and deployment lifecycle. The core data model could be
   augmented by additional YANG data modules modeling and configuring
   policy-related protocols and functions. Reusability as the major
   advantage of this approach can be realized by metadata. The policy
   data model described in this document provides common building
   blocks for such extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/