Subject: I-D Action: draft-guo-alto-interop-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 17:39:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interoperability Testing of the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) Protocol
        Author          : Huaming Guo
	Filename        : draft-guo-alto-interop-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   The Application-Layer Traffic Optimization (ALTO) protocol is
   designed to allow entities with knowledge about the network
   infrastructure to export such information to applications, with the
   goal of modifying network resource consumption patterns while
   maintaining or improving application performance.  This document
   provides a framework that contains data structures, configurations,
   and message templates, to test the functionality and interoperability
   of an ALTO client and an ALTO server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guo-alto-interop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guo-alto-interop-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-guo-alto-interop-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/