Subject: I-D Action: draft-openconfig-rtgwg-local-routing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 15:32:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Data Model for Locally Generated Routes in Service Provider Networks
        Authors         : Anees Shaikh
                          Joshua George
                          Rob Shakir
                          Feihong Chen
	Filename        : draft-openconfig-rtgwg-local-routing-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   locally generated routes in a vendor-neutral way and based on
   operational best practice.  Locally generated routes are those
   created by configuration, rather than by dynamic routing protocols.
   Such routes include static routes, locally created aggregate routes
   for reducing the number of constituent routes that must be
   advertised, summary routes for IGPs, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-rtgwg-local-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-openconfig-rtgwg-local-routing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/