Subject: I-D Action: draft-wessels-edns-key-tag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:54:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The EDNS Key Tag Option
        Author          : Duane Wessels
	Filename        : draft-wessels-edns-key-tag-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-29

Abstract:
   The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) were developed to provide origin
   authentication and integrity protection for DNS data by using digital
   signatures.  These digital signatures can be verified by building a
   chain-of-trust starting from a trust anchor and proceeding down to a
   particular node in the DNS.  This document specifies a way for
   validating end-system resolvers to signal to a server which keys are
   referenced in their chain-of-trust.  The extensions allow zone
   administrators to monitor the progress of rollovers in a DNSSEC-
   signed zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wessels-edns-key-tag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wessels-edns-key-tag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/