Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-gap-analysis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 15:29:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of Existing Work for I2NSF
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          HTT Consulting
                          Hosnieh Rafiee
	Filename        : draft-zhang-gap-analysis-06.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the status of the arts in industries and the
   existing IETF work/protocols that are relevant to I2NSF. existing
   IETF work/protocols that are relevant to the Interface to Network
   Security Function (I2NSF). The I2NSF focus is to define data models
   and interfaces in order to control and monitor the physical and
   virtual aspects of network security functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-gap-analysis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-gap-analysis-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/