Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandezande-6man-ipv6-ipvpn-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 02:44:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 IPVPN Option (IPv6VPNO)
        Author          : Olivier Vandezande
	Filename        : draft-vandezande-6man-ipv6-ipvpn-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-07-20

Abstract:
   In new generation IP networks, where virtualization is highly used,
   an IPVPN identifier (environment) associated to the target node IP
   address is needed to deliver the IP packet in the right environment.
   IPVPN support brings some complexity in the IP networks (e.g. routing
   protocols, tunneling techniques, etc).

   Associating the IPVPN information natively in IPv6 with the
   destination IP address using an IPv6 destination option simplifies
   IPVPN support.
   This draft describes the IPv6 IPVPN Destination Option Type and how
   it is used by IPv6 IPVPN capable nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandezande-6man-ipv6-ipvpn-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandezande-6man-ipv6-ipvpn-option-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vandezande-6man-ipv6-ipvpn-option-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/