Subject: I-D Action: draft-doolan-teas-te-topo-mlconsiderations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 17:02:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for the use of TEAS TE topology model in multi layer applications
        Authors         : Paul Doolan
                          Jonathan Sadler
	Filename        : draft-doolan-teas-te-topo-mlconsiderations-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document briefly describes an important inter layer use case for
   TE topology information and considers requirements and operational
   considerations the derive from it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doolan-teas-te-topo-mlconsiderations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doolan-teas-te-topo-mlconsiderations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/