Subject: I-D Action: draft-ravi-ccn-notification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 14:41:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Support for Notifications in CCN
        Authors         : Ravishankar Ravindran
                          Asit Chakraborti
                          Marc Mosko
                          Ignacio Solis
	Filename        : draft-ravi-ccn-notification-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a new packet primitive called Notification for
   CCN.  Notification is a PUSH primitive and can be unicast or
   multicast to multiple listening points.  Notifications do not expect
   a Content Object response hence only requires the use of FIB state in
   the CCN forwarder.  Emulating Notification as a PULL has performance
   and forwarding implications.  The draft proposes a new fixed header
   primitive called Notification and a CCN message encoding using
   Content Object primitive to transport Notifications.  These
   discussions are presented in the context of CCNx1.0 [1] proposal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ravi-ccn-notification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ravi-ccn-notification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/