Subject: I-D Action: draft-suzuki-teas-actn-multidomain-opc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 18:53:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use-case and Requirements for Multi-domain Operation Plane Change
        Author          : Toshiaki Suzuki
	Filename        : draft-suzuki-teas-actn-multidomain-opc-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   This document provides a use-case and requirements that address the
   need for facilitating dynamic change of an operation plane, which
   includes virtually prepared multiple networks and/or data
   transmission paths, from a current operation one to a backup one
   during scheduled maintenance or an emergency such as a network
   disaster.  Specifically, the necessity of interfaces to establish
   consistent end-to-end data transmission paths over multiple domain
   networks is addressed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suzuki-teas-actn-multidomain-opc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suzuki-teas-actn-multidomain-opc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/