Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-rmcat-wifi-test-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 18:20:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Evaluation Test Cases for Interactive Real-Time Media over Wi-Fi Networks
        Authors         : Jian Fu
                          Xiaoqing Zhu
                          Michael A. Ramalho
                          Wei-Tian Tan
	Filename        : draft-fu-rmcat-wifi-test-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-07-04

Abstract:
   Wireless network is becoming the dominiant mode of Internet access
   nowadays.  According to statisics gathered by Cisco regarding usage
   of interactive real-time interactive media (e.g., video conferencing
   calls) across different types of clients, 76.12% of the calls are
   over Wi-Fi networks, 23.84% are over cellular, and only 0.04% are
   over Ethernet.  [Editor's note: need some clarification/reference
   regarding source of this data].  It is therefore important to
   evaluate candidate congestion control schemes designed for real-time
   interactive media over test cases that include Wi-Fi access links.
   This draft serves such a purpose, and is complementary to
   [I-D.ietf-rmcat-eval-test] and
   [I-D.draft-sarker-rmcat-cellular-eval-test-cases]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-rmcat-wifi-test-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-rmcat-wifi-test-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/