Subject: I-D Action: draft-valin-netvc-l1tw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 16:57:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Screencasting Considerations and L1-Tree Wavelet Coding
        Author          : Jean-Marc Valin
	Filename        : draft-valin-netvc-l1tw-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document proposes a screencasting encoding mode based on the
   Haar wavelet transform and L1-tree wavelet (L1TW) coding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-valin-netvc-l1tw/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-valin-netvc-l1tw-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-valin-netvc-l1tw-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/