Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-sfc-oam-architectual-issues-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 04:44:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Issues to SFC OAM Framework
        Author          : L. Zhu
	Filename        : draft-zhu-sfc-oam-architectual-issues-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-07-05

Abstract:
   This document is motivated to illustrate SFC OAM issues from
   framework perspective. This document contains the problems,
   requirements and framework issues to support operation and management
   in SFC architecture. These SFC OAM framework considerations are
   applicable for vitalization platform.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-sfc-oam-architectual-issues/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-sfc-oam-architectual-issues-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/