Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-mptcp-nornet-experience-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jul 2015 13:07:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPTCP Experiences in the NorNet Testbed
        Authors         : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Simone Ferlin
                          Ozgu Alay
                          Ahmed Elmokashfi
                          Ioana Alexandrina Livadariu
                          Xing Zhou
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-mptcp-nornet-experience-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-07-06

Abstract:
   This document collects some experiences of Multi-Path TCP (MPTCP)
   evaluations in the NorNet testbed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-mptcp-nornet-experience/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-mptcp-nornet-experience-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-mptcp-nornet-experience-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/