Subject: I-D Action: draft-schiltknecht-lgr-json-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 12:09:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A JSON format for LGR files
        Author          : Audric Schiltknecht
	Filename        : draft-schiltknecht-lgr-json-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-08-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a JSON format for LGRs (Label Generation
   Rules).  LGRs are used to represent rules for validating identifier
   labels and their alternate representations.  These LGRs are expressed
   in XML as defined in [I-D.ietf-lager-specification].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schiltknecht-lgr-json/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schiltknecht-lgr-json-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/