Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 02:37:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ECA Policy YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Maoke Chen
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Masaki Fukushima
	Filename        : draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2015-08-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for SUPA (Simplified Use of
Policy    Abstractions) ECA (Event-Condition-Action) policies using policy abstractions
   defined in [I-D. strassner-supa-generic-policy-info-model]. The EPDM (ECA
   policy data model) is refined from SGPIM and EPRIM to be applied to deliver
   various management policies for controlling managed entities throughout
the    service development and deployment lifecycle. The generic ECA policy data
model    could be augmented by additional YANG data modules modeling and configuring
   policy-related protocols and functions. Reusability as the major advantage
of    this approach can be realized. The policy data model described in this
document    provides common building blocks for such extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/