Subject: I-D Action: draft-tissa-lime-yang-oam-model-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 21:20:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic YANG Data Model for Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
        Authors         : Tissa Senevirathne
                          Norman Finn
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Samer Salam
                          Qin Wu
                          Michael Wang
	Filename        : draft-tissa-lime-yang-oam-model-06.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2015-08-05

Abstract:
   This document presents base YANG Data model for OAM.  It provides a
   protocol-independent and technology-independent abstraction of key
   OAM constructs.  Based model presented here can be extended to
   include technology specific details.  This is leading to uniformity
   between OAM technologies and support nested OAM workflows (i.e.,
   performing OAM functions at different layers through a unified
   interface).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tissa-lime-yang-oam-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tissa-lime-yang-oam-model-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tissa-lime-yang-oam-model-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/