Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 02:22:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual Network Auto-Provisioning Requirements
        Authors         : Zhongyu Gu
                          Ting Ao
                          Qiong Sun
                          Vic Liu
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-08-21

Abstract:
   The automatic provisioning of services may be helpful for almost
   every kind of service because of short service time to market, less
   TCO, and so on.  In NVO3, [RFC7365] and [RFC7364] all have some
   information on "Auto-provisioning/Service discovery" or "Dynamic
   Provisioning".  Some further information should be helpful to clarify
   how automatic virtual network/service provisioning can be done in
   NVO3 partially if total automatic service provisioning is difficult.
   This document describes the general virtual network provisioning
   processes and discusses how VN can be automatically provided and
   related requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-nvo3-auto-provisioning-reqs-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/