Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-issu-meth-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 05:57:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ISSU Benchmarking Methodology
        Authors         : Sarah Banks
                          Fernando Calabria
                          Gery Czirjak
                          Ramdas Machat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-issu-meth-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-08-08

Abstract:
   Modern forwarding devices attempt to minimize any control and data
   plane disruptions while performing planned software changes, by
   implementing a technique commonly known as In Service Software
   Upgrade (ISSU) This document specifies a set of common methodologies
   and procedures designed to characterize the overall behavior of a
   Device Under Test (DUT), subject to an ISSU event.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-issu-meth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-issu-meth-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-issu-meth-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/