Subject: I-D Action: draft-agl-ckdf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 11:22:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CMAC-based Extract-and-Expand Key Derivation Function (CKDF)
        Author          : Adam Langley
	Filename        : draft-agl-ckdf-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-08-24

Abstract:
   This memo describes a KDF based on AES-CMAC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agl-ckdf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agl-ckdf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-agl-ckdf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/