Subject: I-D Action: draft-francois-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 06:39:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Topology Independent Fast Reroute using Segment Routing
        Authors         : Pierre Francois
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Ahmed Bashandy
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-francois-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-08-17

Abstract:
   This document presents Topology Independent Loop-free Alternate Fast
   Re-route (TI-LFA), aimed at providing link and node protection of
   node and adjacency segments within the Segment Routing (SR)
   framework.  This Fast Re-route (FRR) behavior builds on proven IP-FRR
   concepts being LFAs, remote LFAs (RLFA), and remote LFAs with
   directed forwarding (DLFA).  It extends these concepts to provide
   guaranteed coverage in any IGP network.  We accommodate the FRR
   discovery and selection approaches in order to establish protection
   over post-convergence paths from the point of local repair,
   dramatically reducing the operational need to control the tie-breaks
   among various FRR options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-francois-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-francois-rtgwg-segment-routing-ti-lfa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/