Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrresnickel-harassment-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 13:28:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Anti-Harassment Procedures
        Authors         : Pete Resnick
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-farrresnickel-harassment-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-08-09

Abstract:
   IETF Participants must not engage in harassment while at IETF
   meetings, virtual meetings, social events, or on mailing lists.  This
   document lays out procedures for managing and enforcing this policy.

   This document updates RFC 2418 by defining new Working Group
   guidelines and procedures.  This document updates RFC 7437 by
   allowing the Ombudsteam to form a recall petition without further
   signatories.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrresnickel-harassment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrresnickel-harassment-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farrresnickel-harassment-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/