Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-for-the-users-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 01:09:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considering the Users of Internet Standards
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-for-the-users-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-08-07

Abstract:
   Internet standards serve and are used by a variety of constituencies.
   This document contains guidelines for explicitly identifying those
   constituencies, serving them, and determining how to resolve
   conflicts between their interests, when necessary.

   It also mandates end users as the highest priority constituency for
   Internet standards.

Note to Readers

   The issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/mnot/I-D/labels/for-the-users .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-for-the-users/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-for-the-users-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/