Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 07:02:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Ethernet-Tree (E-Tree) Support in Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS)
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Lucy Yong
                          Manuel Paul
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-08.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-08-20

Abstract:
   A generic Virtual Private LAN Service (VPLS) solution which uses
   VLANs to indicate root or leaf traffic is specified for Ethernet-
   Tree (E-Tree) services. A VPLS Provider Edge (PE) model is
   illustrated as an example for the solution. In the solution, E-Tree
   VPLS PEs are interconnected by PWs which carry the VLAN indicating
   the E-Tree attribute, the MAC address based Ethernet forwarding
   engine and the PW work in the same way as in RFC 4762 and RFC 4448
   respectively. A signaling mechanism is further described for E-Tree
   capability and VLAN mapping negotiation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2vpn-vpls-pe-etree-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/