Subject: I-D Action: draft-bittau-tcpinc-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 19:36:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interface Extensions for TCPINC
        Authors         : Andrea Bittau
                          Dan Boneh
                          Daniel B. Giffin
                          Mark Handley
                          David Mazieres
                          Eric W. Smith
	Filename        : draft-bittau-tcpinc-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-08-09

Abstract:
   TCP-ENO negotiates encryption at the transport layer.  It also
   defines a few parameters that are intended to be used or configured
   by applications.  This document specifies operating system interfaces
   for access for these TCP-ENO parameters.  We describe the interfaces
   in terms of socket options, the de facto standard API for adjusting
   per-connection behavior in TCP/IP, and sysctl, a popular mechanism
   for setting global defaults.  Operating systems that lack socket or
   sysctl functionality can implement similar interfaces in their native
   frameworks, but should ideally adapt their interfaces from those
   presented in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bittau-tcpinc-api/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bittau-tcpinc-api-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/