Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 05:56:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Routing Header Dispatch for 6LoWPAN
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Laurent Toutain
                          Robert Cragie
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-08-06

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a new context switch mechanism for
   6LoWPAN compression, expressed in terms of Pages.  A new 6LoWPAN
   dispatch type is proposed in a new Page 1 for use in 6LoWPAN Route-
   Over topologies, that initially covers the needs of RPL (RFC6550)
   data packets compression.  This specification defines a method to
   compress RPL Option (RFC6553) information and Routing Header type 3
   (RFC6554), an efficient IP-in-IP technique and is extensible for more
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/