Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-6man-multi-homed-host-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 07:40:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Host routing in a multi-prefix network
        Authors         : Fred Baker
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-baker-6man-multi-homed-host-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-08-07

Abstract:
   This note describes expected host behavior in a network that has more
   than one prefix, each allocated by an upstream network that
   implements BCP 38 filtering.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-6man-multi-homed-host/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-6man-multi-homed-host-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/