Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-tram-token-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 21:38:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Metadata discovery for third party authorized TURN session
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Dan Wing
                          Brandon Williams
	Filename        : draft-reddy-tram-token-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-08-28

Abstract:
   The operator of the TURN server might want to have fine grained
   control on the clients usage of the server resources for providing
   features such as limiting the bandwith usage, number of allocations
   and so on.  This document proposes a generic mechanism for the
   operator to introspect the access token to retrieve any policy
   restrictions imposed by the authorization server on the TURN server
   resources assigned to the client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-tram-token-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-tram-token-metadata-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/