Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-owe-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 05:27:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OWE: Opportunistic Wireless Encryption
        Authors         : Warren Kumari
                          Wesley George
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-owe-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-08-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to incrementally increase the
   security of wireless networks against passive attackers / pervasive
   monitors through unauthenticated encryption.

   [ Ed note: Text inside square brackets ([]) is additional background
   information, answers to frequently asked questions, general musings,
   etc.  They will be removed before publication.]

   [ This document is being collaborated on in Github at:
   https://github.com/wkumari/draft-wkumari-owe.  The most recent
   version of the document, open issues, etc should all be available
   here.  The authors (gratefully) accept pull requests. ]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-owe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-owe-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wkumari-owe-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/