Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-dnssd-sf-discovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 23:12:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS-SD Extensions for Service Function Discovery
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Jianjie You
                          Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-xu-dnssd-sf-discovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-08-31

Abstract:
   Service Function Chaining provides a flexible way to construct
   services.  When applying a particular Service Function Chain (SFC) to
   the traffic classified by the SFC classifier, the traffic needs to be
   steered through an ordered set of Service Functions (SFs) in the
   network.  This document describes how to discover SFs in SPRING
   networks based on DNS-SD.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-dnssd-sf-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-dnssd-sf-discovery-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-dnssd-sf-discovery-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/