Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 06:09:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BFD for Multipoint Networks
        Authors         : Dave Katz
                          Dave Ward
                          Santosh Pallagatti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-08-19

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) protocol for its use in multipoint and multicast
   networks.  Comments on this draft should be directed to rtg-
   [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-multipoint-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/