Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-6man-multi-homed-host-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2015 11:36:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Host routing in a multi-prefix network
        Authors         : Fred Baker
                          Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-baker-6man-multi-homed-host-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-08-22

Abstract:
   This note describes expected host behavior in a network that has more
   than one prefix, each allocated by an upstream network that
   implements BCP 38 filtering, when the host has multiple routers to
   choose from.

   This may interact with source address selection in a given
   implementation, but logically follows it - given that the network or
   host is or appears to be multihomed with PA addresses, the host has
   elected to use source address in a given prefix, and some but not all
   neighboring routers are advertising that prefix in their RA PIOs, to
   which router should a host present its transmission?

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-6man-multi-homed-host/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-6man-multi-homed-host-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baker-6man-multi-homed-host-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/