Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 00:52:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Management Information Base for Virtual Machines Controlled by a Hypervisor
        Authors         : Hirochika Asai
                          Michael MacFaden
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Keiichi Shima
                          Tina Tsou
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2015-08-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, this specifies objects for managing
   virtual machines controlled by a hypervisor (a.k.a. virtual machine
   monitor).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-vmm-mib-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/