Subject: I-D Action: draft-aravind-radext-message-bundling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 19:27:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RADIUS Message Bundling
        Authors         : Sanal Kumar Kariyezhath
                          Aravind Prasad Sridharan
                          Chandra Mohan
	Filename        : draft-aravind-radext-message-bundling-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-08-03

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a mechanism to bundle multiple RADIUS requests in
   a single RADIUS Message which could assist in improving the overall
   performance and scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aravind-radext-message-bundling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aravind-radext-message-bundling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/