Subject: I-D Action: draft-jivsov-openpgp-sha3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2015 00:43:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The use of Secure Hash Algorithm 3 in OpenPGP
        Author          : Andrey Jivsov
	Filename        : draft-jivsov-openpgp-sha3-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-08-19

Abstract:
   This document presents the necessary information to implement the
   SHA-3 hash algorithm with the OpenPGP format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jivsov-openpgp-sha3/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jivsov-openpgp-sha3-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/