Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-drmp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 13:38:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Routing Message Priority
        Author          : Steve Donovan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-drmp-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-08-06

Abstract:
   When making routing and resource allocation decisions, Diameter nodes
   currently have no generic mechanism to determine the relative
   priority of Diameter messages.  This document defines a mechanism to
   allow Diameter endpoints to indicate the relative priority of
   Diameter transactions.  With this information Diameter nodes can
   factor that priority into routing, resource allocation and overload
   abatement decisions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-drmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-drmp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/