Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 21:38:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : MPLS Transport Profile Linear Protection MIB
        Authors         : Venkatesan Mahalingam
                          Vishwas Manral
                          Daniel King
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-08-03

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols. In particular it defines
   objects for managing MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear
   Protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-linear-protection-mib-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/