Subject: I-D Action: draft-lin-cdni-mobile-caching-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 08:04:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A collaborative framework for in-network caching in mobile networks
        Authors         : Tao Lin
                          Yang Li
                          Yan Zhang
                          Shoushou Ren
	Filename        : draft-lin-cdni-mobile-caching-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-08-16

Abstract:
          This document presents a framework for in-network caching in
          LTE mobile networks. The purpose of the framework is to
          provide an overall picture of the problem space of in-network
          caching and to describe the relationships among the various
          components of mobile networks and the newly added entities,
          such as content nodes and content controller. The framework
          requires the specification of interfaces and mechanisms to
          address issues such as content placement, request routing
          and content catalog maintenance. The intent of this document
          is to outline what each interface needs to accomplish and to
          describe how these interfaces and mechanisms fit together,
          while leaving their detailed specification to other documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lin-cdni-mobile-caching-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lin-cdni-mobile-caching-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/