Subject: I-D Action: draft-sury-dnskey-ed25519-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 03:42:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ed25519 and Ed448 for DNSSEC
        Author          : Ondrej Sury
	Filename        : draft-sury-dnskey-ed25519-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-08-25

Abstract:
   This document describes how to specify Ed25519 and Ed448 keys and
   signatures in DNS Security (DNSSEC).  It uses the Ed25519 and Ed448
   curve and the SHA-512 for signatures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sury-dnskey-ed25519/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sury-dnskey-ed25519-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sury-dnskey-ed25519-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/