Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-cellular-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 15:24:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Building Power-Efficient CoAP Devices for Cellular Networks
        Authors         : Jari Arkko
                          Anders Eriksson
                          Ari Keranen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-cellular-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-08-27

Abstract:
   This memo discusses the use of the Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP) protocol in building sensors and other devices that employ
   cellular networks as a communications medium.  Building communicating
   devices that employ these networks is obviously well known, but this
   memo focuses specifically on techniques necessary to minimize power
   consumption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-cellular/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-cellular-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-cellular-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/