Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-curves-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 16:53:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Elliptic Curves for Security
        Authors         : Adam Langley
                          Mike Hamburg
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-curves-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-08-16

Abstract:
   This memo specifies two elliptic curves over prime fields that offer
   high practical security in cryptographic applications, including
   Transport Layer Security (TLS).  These curves are intended to operate
   at the ~128-bit and ~224-bit security level, respectively, and are
   generated deterministically based on a list of required properties.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-curves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-curves-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-curves-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/