Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2015 02:57:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : STP Application of ICCP
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Huafeng Wen
                          Jie Hu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-08-04

Abstract:
   Inter-Chassis Communication Protocol (ICCP) supports an inter-chassis
   redundancy mechanism which is used to support high network
   availability.

   In this document, the PEs in a Redundancy Group (RG) running ICCP are
   used to offer multi-homed connectivity to Spanning Tree Protocol
   (STP) networks to improve availability of the STP networks. The ICCP
   TLVs  and usage for the ICCP STP application are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pwe3-iccp-stp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/