Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 04:14:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensible Provisioning Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Key Relay Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol
        Authors         : Rik Ribbers
                          Marc Groeneweg
                          Miek Gieben
                          Antoin Verschuren
	Filename        : draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-07.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-08-24

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   mapping for a key relay object that relays DNSSEC key material
   between EPP clients using the poll queue defined in RFC5730.

   This key relay mapping will help facilitate changing the DNS operator
   of a domain while keeping the DNSSEC chain of trust intact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-eppext-keyrelay-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/