Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-core-apps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 09:56:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoRE Application Descriptions
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-apps-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-08-18

Abstract:
   The interfaces of RESTful, hypertext-driven applications consist of
   reusable, self-descriptive components such as Internet media types
   and link relation types.  This document defines a template that
   application designers can use to describe their application's
   interface in a structured way so that other parties can develop
   interoperable clients and servers or reuse the components in their
   own applications.

Note to Readers

   This Internet-Draft should be discussed on the Thing-to-Thing
   Research Group (T2TRG) mailing list <[email-masked]>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-apps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-apps-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-core-apps-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/