Subject: I-D Action: draft-eddy-idr-flowspec-exp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 06:31:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Experimental BGP Flow Specification Extensions
        Authors         : Wesley Eddy
                          Justin Dailey
                          Gilbert Clark
	Filename        : draft-eddy-idr-flowspec-exp-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-08-31

Abstract:
   This document discusses new extensions beyond the existing BGP
   mechanisms that support mitigation of Distributed Denial of Service
   (DDoS) attacks.  The new extensions are focused on enabling an
   increase in collaborative inter-domain defenses involving multiple
   network providers, and enhancing the ability to describe desired
   filtering rules and actions.  This document is primarily intended for
   discussion, and later on some ideas contained within it may be
   exported into other documents or specifications.  In some cases,
   simple examples and proof-of-concept protocol mechanisms are
   described, but this document is not intended to become a standard or
   final protocol specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eddy-idr-flowspec-exp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eddy-idr-flowspec-exp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/