Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 18:53:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPFv2 Prefix/Link Attribute Advertisement
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Rob Shakir
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-08-05

Abstract:
   OSPFv2 requires functional extension beyond what can readily be done
   with the fixed-format Link State Advertisements (LSAs) as described
   in RFC 2328.  This document defines OSPF opaque LSAs based on Type-
   Length-Value (TLV) tuples that can be used to associate additional
   attributes with prefixes or links.  Dependent on the application,
   these prefixes and links may or not be advertised in the fixed-format
   LSAs.  The OSPF opaque LSAs are optional and fully backward
   compatible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-prefix-link-attr-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/