Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-mplane-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 14:21:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : mPlane Protocol Specification
        Authors         : Brian Trammell
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
	Filename        : draft-trammell-mplane-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2015-08-27

Abstract:
   This document defines the mPlane architecture for coordination of
   heterogeneous network measurement components: probes and repositories
   that measure, analyze, and store network measurements, data derived
   from measurements, and other ancillary data about elements of the
   network.  The architecture is defined in terms of relationships
   between components and clients which communicate using the mPlane
   protocol defined in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-mplane-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-mplane-protocol-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/