Subject: I-D Action: draft-andrews-dns-no-response-issue-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 20:56:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Common Operational Problem in DNS Servers - Failure To Respond.
        Author          : M. Andrews
	Filename        : draft-andrews-dns-no-response-issue-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-08-11

Abstract:
   The DNS is a query / response protocol.  Failure to respond to
   queries causes both immediate operational problems and long term
   problems with protocol development.

   This document identifies a number of common classes of queries that
   some servers fail to respond too.  This document also suggests
   procedures for TLD and other similar zone operators to apply to help
   reduce / eliminate the problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andrews-dns-no-response-issue/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andrews-dns-no-response-issue-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-andrews-dns-no-response-issue-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/