Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2015 22:24:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asynchronous Management Protocol Agent Application Data Model
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent-00.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2015-08-20

Abstract:
   This document describes an Application Data Model (ADM) for an
   Asynchronous Management Protocol (AMP) Agent.  The AMP Agent
   represents a managed device in the Asynchronous Management
   Architecture.  This ADM identifies the Primitive Values, Computed
   values, Reports, Controls, Macros, Literals, Operators, and meta-data
   associated with an Agent.  The information outlined in this document
   MUST be supported by any software claiming to act as a managed device
   within the AMP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/