Subject: I-D Action: draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 07:09:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updating the Definition of Term for IAOC Members
        Author          : Scott Bradner
	Filename        : draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-08-26

Abstract:
   The start and end dates specified in BCP 101 for terms of IAOC
   members has proven to be impractical.  This memo updates BCP 101 to
   establish that the IAOC my establish start and end dates for terms of
   IAOC members that will be more practical.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradner-iaoc-terms/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bradner-iaoc-terms-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/