Subject: I-D Action: draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 00:11:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recommendations for Prefix Binding in the Softwire DS-Lite Context
        Authors         : Suresh Vinapamula
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding-11.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-08-21

Abstract:
   This document discusses issues induced by the change of the Dual-
   Stack Lite (DS-Lite) Basic Bridging BroadBand (B4) IPv6 address and
   sketches a set of recommendations to solve those issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vinapamula-softwire-dslite-prefix-binding-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/