Subject: I-D Action: draft-scudder-idr-capabilities-registry-change-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 14:59:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Revision to Capability Codes Registration Procedures
        Author          : John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-scudder-idr-capabilities-registry-change-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-08-14

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 5492 by making a change to the registration
   procedures for BGP Capability Codes.  Specifically, the range
   formerly designated "Reserved for Private Use" is divided into three
   new ranges, respectively designated as "First Come First Served",
   "Experimental" and "Reserved".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scudder-idr-capabilities-registry-change/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scudder-idr-capabilities-registry-change-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-scudder-idr-capabilities-registry-change-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/