Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-owamp-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 11:03:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Registries for the One-Way Active Measurement Protocol - OWAMP
        Author          : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-owamp-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-08-26

Abstract:
   This memo describes the registries for OWAMP - the One-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol.  The registries allow assignment of MODE bit
   positions and OWAMP Command numbers.  The memo also requests that
   IANA establish the registries for new features, called the OWAMP-
   Modes registry and the OWAMP Control Command Number registry.  This
   memo updates RFC 4656.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-owamp-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-owamp-registry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-owamp-registry-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/