Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 23:19:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for SFC in SPRING Networks
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Jianjie You
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-08-31

Abstract:
   [I-D.xu-spring-pce-based-sfc-arch] describes a PCE-based SFC
   architecture in which the PCE is used to compute service function
   paths in SPRING networks.  Based on the above architecture, this
   document describes extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) that allow a PCE to compute and instantiate service
   function paths in SPRING networks.  The extensions specified in this
   document are applicable to both the stateless PCE model and the
   stateful PCE model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/