Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 09:28:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Source Address Dependent Routing and Source Address Selection for IPv6 Hosts: Problem Space Overview
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-08-17

Abstract:
   This document presents the source address dependent routing (SADR)
   problem space from the host perspective.  Both multihomed hosts and
   hosts with multiple interfaces are considered.  Several network
   architectures are presented to illustrate why source address
   selection and next hop resolution in view of source address dependent
   routing is needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-6man-sadr-overview-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/