Subject: I-D Action: draft-viswanathan-dtnwg-pkdn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2015 07:26:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture for a Delay-and-Disruption Tolerant Public-Key Distribution Network (PKDN)
        Authors         : Kapali Viswanathan
                          Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-viswanathan-dtnwg-pkdn-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-08-28

Abstract:
   Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking (DTN) introduces a network model
   in which communications can be subject to long delays and/or
   intermittent connectivity.  DTN specifies the use of public-key
   cryptography to secure the confidentiality and integrity of messages
   in transit.  The use of public-key cryptography posits the need for
   certification of public keys and revocation of certificates.  This
   document formally defines the DTN key management problem and then
   provides a high-level design solution for delay and disruption
   tolerant distribution and revocation of public-key certificates along
   with relevant design options and recommendations for design choices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-viswanathan-dtnwg-pkdn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-viswanathan-dtnwg-pkdn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/