Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 17:57:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Bootstrapping Key Infrastructures
        Authors         : Max Pritikin
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Michael H. Behringer
                          Steinthor Bjarnason
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2015-08-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies automated bootstrapping of an key
   infrastructure using vendor installed IEEE 802.1AR manufacturing
   installed certificates, in combination with a vendor based service on
   the Internet.  Before being authenticated, a new device has only
   link-local connectivity, and does not require a routable address.
   When a vendor provides an Internet based service, devices can be
   forced to join only specific domains but in limited/disconnected
   networks or legacy environments we describe a variety of options that
   allow bootstrapping to proceed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/