Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-doi-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2015 11:41:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Assigning Digital Object Identifiers to RFCs
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-iab-doi-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-08-05

Abstract:
   We describe the way that Digital Object Identifiers (DOIs) are
   assigned to past and future RFCs.  The DOI is a widely used system
   that assigns unique identifiers to digital documents that can be
   queried and managed in a consistent fashion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-doi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-doi-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-doi-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/