Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 13:32:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Using DANE to Associate OpenPGP public keys with email addresses
        Author          : Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-08-27

Abstract:
   OpenPGP is a message format for email (and file) encryption that
   lacks a standardized lookup mechanism to securely obtain OpenPGP
   public keys.  This document specifies a method for publishing and
   locating OpenPGP public keys in DNS for a specific email address
   using a new OPENPGPKEY DNS Resource Record.  Security is provided via
   DNSSEC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dane-openpgpkey-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/