Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 10:02:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Home Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Home Networking Control Protocol
        Authors         : Markus Stenberg
                          Steven Barth
                          Pierre Pfister
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-08.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2015-08-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the Home Networking Control Protocol (HNCP),
   an extensible configuration protocol and a set of requirements for
   home network devices.  HNCP is described as a profile of and
   extension to the Distributed Node Consensus Protocol (DNCP).  HNCP
   enables discovery of network borders, automated configuration of
   addresses, name resolution, service discovery, and the use of any
   routing protocol which supports routing based on both source and
   destination address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-hncp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-hncp-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/