Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-6man-ipv6-opt-transmit-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 20:17:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission and Processing of IPv6 Options
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Ronald P. Bonica
	Filename        : draft-gont-6man-ipv6-opt-transmit-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-08-21

Abstract:
   Various IPv6 options have been standardized since the core IPv6
   standard was first published.  This document updates RFC 2460 to
   clarify how nodes should deal with such IPv6 options and with any
   options that are defined in the future.  It complements [RFC7045],
   which offers a similar clarification regarding IPv6 Extension
   Headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-6man-ipv6-opt-transmit/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-ipv6-opt-transmit-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-6man-ipv6-opt-transmit-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/