Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 18:03:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An Autonomic Control Plane
        Authors         : Michael H. Behringer
                          Steinthor Bjarnason
                          Balaji BL
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-08-17

Abstract:
   Autonomic functions need a control plane to communicate, which
   depends on some addressing and routing.  This Autonomic Control Plane
   should ideally be self-managing, and as independent as possible of
   configuration.  One application is a "virtual out of band channel"
   for communications over a network that is not configured or mis-
   configured.  This document describes requirements and implementation
   options for an "Autonomic Control Plane".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/