Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6man-ra-guidelines-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 08:50:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for New Router Advertisement Options
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Dan Luedtke
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6man-ra-guidelines-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-08-21

Abstract:
   This document defines simple rules to follow when defining new router
   advertisement options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6man-ra-guidelines/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6man-ra-guidelines-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-6man-ra-guidelines-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/