Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwarz-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 23:10:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : T.140 Text Conversation over Data Channels
        Authors         : Keith Drage
                          Juergen Stoetzer-Bradler
                          Albrecht Schwarz
	Filename        : draft-schwarz-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-08-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies how the ITU-T Protocol for multimedia
   application text conversation (Recommendation ITU-T T.140) can be
   instantiated as a data channel sub-protocol, using the SDP
   offer/answer exchange-based external negotiation defined in [I-
   D.ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg]. Two network configurations are
   documented: a WebRTC end-to-end configuration (connecting two T.140
   over data channel endpoints), and a gateway configuration
   (connecting an T.140 over data channel endpoint with an T.140 over
   RTP/UDP endpoint).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwarz-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schwarz-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schwarz-mmusic-t140-usage-data-channel-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/