Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-softwire-dslite-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 07:13:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for the DS-Lite Address Family Transition Router (AFTR)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-softwire-dslite-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-08-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the DS-Lite Address
   Family Transition Router (AFTR).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-softwire-dslite-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-softwire-dslite-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-softwire-dslite-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/