Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-implementation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 10:27:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Internet Exchange Route Server - Implementation Report
        Author          : Elisa Jasinska
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-implementation-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-02-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a survey of Internet Exchange Route Server
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-implementation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-ix-bgp-route-server-implementation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/