Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-nvo3-virt-edge-auto-discovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 02:46:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NVE Auto-Discovery Protocol
        Authors         : Zhongyu Gu
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Vic Liu
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-gu-nvo3-virt-edge-auto-discovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-08-21

Abstract:
   NVO3 provides a framework for Network virtualization in data center,
   and it will include a series of protocols.

   This document describes the NVE automatic discovery protocol, and
   shows how VN can be configured and how VM joins VN
   automatically.Further this Protocol can be used to exchange the
   status between VM and NVE, and to deliver the dynamic resources
   request information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nvo3-virt-edge-auto-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-nvo3-virt-edge-auto-discovery-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-nvo3-virt-edge-auto-discovery-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/