Subject: I-D Action: draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 15:26:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tracking Reviews of Documents 
        Authors         : Robert Sparks
                          Tero Kivinen
	Filename        : draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-08-07

Abstract:
   Several review teams ensure specific types of review are performed on
   Internet-Drafts as they progress towards becoming RFCs.  The tools
   used by these teams to assign and track reviews would benefit from
   tighter integration to the Datatracker.  This document discusses
   requirements for improving those tools without disrupting current
   work flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sparks-genarea-review-tracker-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/