Subject: I-D Action: draft-mayrhofer-edns0-padding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 06:39:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The EDNS(0) Padding Option
        Author          : Alexander Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-mayrhofer-edns0-padding-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-08-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies the EDNS(0) 'Padding' option, which allows
   DNS clients and servers to pad request and response messages by a
   variable number of octets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mayrhofer-edns0-padding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mayrhofer-edns0-padding-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mayrhofer-edns0-padding-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/