Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-ipsec-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 03:44:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IKEv2-derived Shared Secret Key for O/TWAMP
        Authors         : Kostas Pentikousis
                          Emma Zhang
                          Yang Cui
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-ipsec-11.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-08-26

Abstract:
   The One-way Active Measurement Protocol (OWAMP) and Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) security mechanisms require that both
   the client and server endpoints possess a shared secret.  This
   document describes the use of keys derived from an IKEv2 security
   association (SA) as the shared key in O/TWAMP.  If the shared key can
   be derived from the IKEv2 SA, O/TWAMP can support certificate-based
   key exchange, which would allow for more operational flexibility and
   efficiency.  The key derivation presented in this document can also
   facilitate automatic key management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ipsec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ipsec-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-ipsec-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/