Subject: I-D Action: draft-ogud-dnsop-ds-remove-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 14:48:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Removing DS records from parent via CDS/CDNSKEY
        Author          : Olafur Gudmundsson
	Filename        : draft-ogud-dnsop-ds-remove-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-08-25

Abstract:
   RFC7344 specifies how trust can be maintained in-band between parent
   and child.  There are two features missing in that specification:
   initial trust setup and removal of trust anchor.  This document
   addresses the second omission.

   There are many reasons why a domain may want to go unsigned.  Some of
   them are related to DNS operator changes, others are related to
   DNSSEC signing system changes.  The inability to turn off DNSSEC via
   in-band signalling is seen as a liability in some circles.  This
   document addresses the issue in a sane way.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ogud-dnsop-ds-remove/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ogud-dnsop-ds-remove-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/