Subject: I-D Action: draft-matavka-gopher-ii-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2015 14:58:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gopher-II: The Next Generation Gopher WWIS
        Authors         : Ted Matavka
                          Wolfgang Faust
	Filename        : draft-matavka-gopher-ii-03.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2015-08-06

Abstract:
   The Gopher protocol is over twenty years old.  Changing practices and
   unofficial extensions have caused Gopher as currently used to differ,
   but remain largely compatible with, the technical specifications
   first established in its first informational document, *The Internet
   Gopher Protocol (a distributed document search and retrieval
   protocol)*, known as *RFC 1436*.  Therefore, this document attempts
   to establish a contemporary specification of the Gopher
   communications protocol, departing as little as possible from current
   practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matavka-gopher-ii/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matavka-gopher-ii-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matavka-gopher-ii-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/