Subject: I-D Action: draft-psarkar-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 05:04:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LFA selection for Multi-Homed Prefixes
        Authors         : Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Chris Bowers
                          Bruno Decraene
	Filename        : draft-psarkar-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-08-17

Abstract:
   This document shares experience gained from implementing algorithms
   to determine Loop-Free Alternates for multi-homed prefixes.  In
   particular, this document provides explicit inequalities that can be
   used to evaluate neighbors as a potential alternates for multi-homed
   prefixes.  It also provides detailed criteria for evaluating
   potential alternates for external prefixes advertised by OSPF ASBRs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-psarkar-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-psarkar-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-psarkar-rtgwg-multihomed-prefix-lfa-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/