Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-transport-metadata-impact-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 18:22:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User Impact of Transport Metadata
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          Niels ten Oever
                          Wendy Seltzer
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-transport-metadata-impact-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-08-23

Abstract:
   This draft attempts to identify potential impacts associated with
   new, extensible metadata facilities in Internet protocols, and
   suggests possible mitigations.  Its goal is to have the discussion of
   these tradeoffs up-front, rather than after the development of such
   mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-transport-metadata-impact/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-transport-metadata-impact-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/