Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-server-info-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 00:47:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DAV Server Information Object
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-douglass-server-info-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-09-28

Abstract:
   This specification describes a new XML object that can be retrieved
   from hosts to discover services, features and limits for that host or
   domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-douglass-server-info/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-douglass-server-info-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-douglass-server-info-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/