Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-lisp-ms-assisted-forwarding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2015 07:40:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mapping System-Assisted Forwarding for Inter-Domain LISP Deployments
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-lisp-ms-assisted-forwarding-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-09-17

Abstract:
   One of the issues with current LISP operation is that some packets
   are likely to be lost when there is no matching mapping entry
   maintained by the Ingress Tunnel Router (ITR).  This document
   proposes a solution to address this issue with a particular focus on
   LISP deployments at large scale.

   This document introduces the concept of Implicit Map-Request and
   Unsolicited Map-Reply messages.  Also, it describes a solution to
   disable data gleaning for a given flow at the upstream Egress Tunnel
   Router (ETR).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-lisp-ms-assisted-forwarding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-ms-assisted-forwarding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/