Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 16:40:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Host address availability recommendations
        Authors         : Lorenzo Colitti
                          Vint Cerf
                          Stuart Cheshire
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-09-03

Abstract:
   This document recommends that networks provide general-purpose end
   hosts with multiple global addresses when they attach, and describes
   the benefits of and the options for doing so.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-host-addr-availability-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/