Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 04:42:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Sending Multiple Types of Media in a Single RTP Session
        Authors         : Magnus Westerlund
                          Colin Perkins
                          Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-09-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies how an RTP session can contain RTP Streams
   with media from multiple media types such as audio, video, and text.
   This has been restricted by the RTP Specification, and thus this
   document updates RFC 3550 and RFC 3551 to enable this behaviour for
   applications that satisfy the applicability for using multiple media
   types in a single RTP session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-multi-media-rtp-session-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/