Subject: I-D Action: draft-chairs-netmod-opstate-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 14:36:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NETMOD Operational State Requirements
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Thomas Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-chairs-netmod-opstate-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-09-11

Abstract:
   This document captures consensus on operational state requirements by
   the NETMOD working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chairs-netmod-opstate-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chairs-netmod-opstate-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/