Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2015 07:04:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Kerberos Realm Descriptors in DNS (KREALM)
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-09-06

Abstract:
   This specification defines methods to determine Kerberos realm
   descriptive information for services that are known by their DNS
   name.  Currently, finding such information is done through static
   mappings or educated guessing.  DNS can make this process more
   dynamic, provided that DNSSEC is used to ensure authenticity of
   resource records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/