Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-bess-inter-nvo3-vpn-optionc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 02:26:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-AS Option C between NVO3 and BGP/MPLS IP VPN network
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Lucy Yong
                          Susan Hares
                          Osama Zia
                          Muhammad Durrani
	Filename        : draft-hao-bess-inter-nvo3-vpn-optionc-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-09-10

Abstract:
   This draft describes inter-as option-C solution between NVO3 network
   and MPLS/IP VPN network. Transport layer stitching solution should
   be provided. Also to ensure VPNv4 route exchange correctly between
   local NVE and remote PE, VNID space should be partitioned, only the
   VNIDs of lower 1 Million can be used for interconnection with outer
   MPLS VPN network using option-C solution, the rest 15 Million VNIDs
   can only be used for intra DC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-bess-inter-nvo3-vpn-optionc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-bess-inter-nvo3-vpn-optionc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-bess-inter-nvo3-vpn-optionc-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/