Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 14:35:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the SIP Recording Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Recording Protocol
        Authors         : Leon Portman
                          Henry Lum
                          Charles Eckel
                          Alan Johnston
                          Andrew Hutton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-18.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2015-09-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP), the Session Description Protocol (SDP), and the Real Time
   Protocol (RTP) for delivering real-time media and metadata from a
   Communication Session (CS) to a recording device.  The Session
   Recording Protocol specifies the use of SIP, SDP, and RTP to
   establish a Recording Session (RS) between the Session Recording
   Client (SRC), which is on the path of the CS, and a Session Recording
   Server (SRS) at the recording device.  This document considers only
   active recording, where the SRC purposefully streams media to an SRS
   and all participating user agents are notified of the recording.
   Passive recording, where a recording device detects media directly
   from the network (e.g., using port-mirroring techniques), is outside
   the scope of this document.  In addition, lawful intercept is outside
   the scope of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-siprec-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-siprec-protocol-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/