Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsuzaki-netconfig-webapi-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 19:46:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network configuration Web API for Bandwidth Reservation
        Authors         : Yoshiharu Tsuzaki
                          Ray Atarashi
                          Shigeya Suzuki
                          Koshiro Mitsuya
                          Kouji Okada
	Filename        : draft-tsuzaki-netconfig-webapi-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-09-09

Abstract:
   This draft introduces a framework for a dynamic bandwidth reservation
   via Web API for Web applications.  In this document, we propose Web
   APIs for Web clients to request bandwidth allocation to network
   controllers.  The network controller could be both of SDN compliant
   or Non-SDN compliant one.  In this document, a network specification
   definition language is also proposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsuzaki-netconfig-webapi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsuzaki-netconfig-webapi-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsuzaki-netconfig-webapi-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/