Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilton-netmod-opstate-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 13:31:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : "With-config-state" Capability for NETCONF/RESTCONF
        Author          : Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-wilton-netmod-opstate-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-09-03

Abstract:
   This document proposes a possible alternative solution for handling
   applied configuration state in YANG as described in draft-openconfig-
   netmod-opstate-01.  The proposed solution, roughly modelled on the
   with-defaults NETCONF/RESTCONF capability, aims to meet the key
   requirements set out in draft-openconfig-netmod-opstate-01 without
   the need for YANG module authors to explicitly duplicate
   configuration nodes in both configuration and operational containers.
   This draft does not address the issue of co-location of configuration
   and operational state for interfaces, nor does it provide a NETCONF
   mechanism to retrieve operational data separately from configuration
   data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilton-netmod-opstate-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilton-netmod-opstate-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/