Subject: I-D Action: draft-kompella-mpls-larp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 12:21:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Label Distribution Using ARP
        Authors         : Kireeti Kompella
                          Balaji Rajagopalan
                          George Swallow
	Filename        : draft-kompella-mpls-larp-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-09-08

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the Address Resolution Protocol
   to distribute MPLS labels for IPv4 and IPv6 host addresses.
   Distribution of labels via ARP enables simple plug-and-play operation
   of MPLS, which is a key goal of the MPLS Fabric architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kompella-mpls-larp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kompella-mpls-larp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kompella-mpls-larp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/