Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 02:15:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-Topology Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
        Authors         : Christopher Dearlove
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-07.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-09-28

Abstract:
   This specification describes an extension to the Optimized Link State
   Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to support multiple routing
   topologies, while retaining interoperability with OLSRv2 routers that
   do not implement this extension.

   This specification updates RFCs 7188 and 7631 by modifying and
   extending TLV registries and descriptions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/