Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 07:26:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Statement of Work for Extensions to the IETF Datatracker for Author Statistics
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-09-23

Abstract:
   This is the Statement of Work (SOW) for extensions to the IETF
   Datatracker to provide statistics about RFCs and Internet-Drafts and
   their authors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-sow-author-statistics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-sow-author-statistics-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/