Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-grow-bgp-collector-communities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 07:34:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Marking Announcements to BGP Collectors
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Emile Aben
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-grow-bgp-collector-communities-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-09-04

Abstract:
   When BGP route collectors such as RIPE RIS and Route Views are used
   by operators and researchers, currently one can not tell if a path
   announced to a collector is from the ISP's customer cone, an internal
   route, or one learned from peering or transit.  This greatly reduces
   the utility of the collected data.  This document specifies the use
   of BGP communities to differentiate the kinds of views being
   presented to the collectors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-grow-bgp-collector-communities/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-grow-bgp-collector-communities-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/