Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-6lo-wiapa-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 00:50:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over WIA-PA Networks
        Authors         : Heng Wang
                          Ping Wang
                          Ji Zou
                          Xinyu Wei
	Filename        : draft-wang-6lo-wiapa-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-09-18

Abstract:
   This document describes an Internet Protocol Version 6 (IPv6) packet
   transmission scheme for Wireless Networks for Industrial Automation-
   Process Automation (WIA-PA) networks. According to the specific
   demands of WIA-PA networks, the document proposes the improved WIA-
   PA protocol stack architecture for IPv6 technology, and the
   transmission format of IPv6 packets for WIA-PA networks. Furthermore,
   based on the characteristics of WIA-PA networks, the IPv6 address
   auto-configuration method is also proposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-6lo-wiapa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-6lo-wiapa-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-6lo-wiapa-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/