Subject: I-D Action: draft-weinronk-last-diverting-line-identity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 05:05:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Last Diverting Line Identity
        Author          : Nigel Weinronk
	Filename        : draft-weinronk-last-diverting-line-identity-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-09-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension to the Session Initiation
   Protocol (SIP).

   In cases where applications/services (for example verification /
   billing) are provided by a network that is not the originating
   network the Network Asserted Identity is needed to provide these
   services.

   This extension provides the ability for a 'diversion service' to
   provide a Network Asserted Identity of the last diverting user to
   these applications/services.

   This extension defines a new general header, Last Diverting Line
   Identity which conveys the Network Asserted Identity of the
   diverting party to these applications/services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-weinronk-last-diverting-line-identity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-weinronk-last-diverting-line-identity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/