Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-precis-nickname-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 10:51:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Preparation and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Preparation, Enforcement, and Comparison of Internationalized Strings Representing Nicknames
        Author          : Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-ietf-precis-nickname-19.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-09-03

Abstract:
   This document describes methods for handling Unicode strings
   representing memorable, human-friendly names (variously called
   "nicknames", "display names", or "petnames") for people, devices,
   accounts, websites, and other entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-precis-nickname/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-precis-nickname-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-precis-nickname-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/