Subject: I-D Action: draft-muks-dns-message-checksums-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2015 12:10:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS message checksums
        Author          : Mukund Sivaraman
	Filename        : draft-muks-dns-message-checksums-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-09-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for a client to be able to verify
   that IP-layer PDU fragments of a UDP DNS message have not been
   spoofed by an off-path attacker.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-dns-message-checksums/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muks-dns-message-checksums-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/