Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-xml2rfcv2-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 11:12:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The 'XML2RFC' version 2 Vocabulary
        Author          : Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-iab-xml2rfcv2-02.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2015-09-16

Abstract:
   This document defines the 'XML2RFC' version 2 vocabulary; an XML-
   based language used for writing RFCs and Internet-Drafts.

   Version 2 represents the current state of the vocabulary (as
   implemented by several tools and as used by the RFC Editor) around
   2014.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the XML2RFC mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which has its home page at
   <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/xml2rfc>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-xml2rfcv2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-xml2rfcv2-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-xml2rfcv2-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/