Subject: I-D Action: draft-petrescu-its-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 09:29:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for the use of IP in some ITS scenarios
        Authors         : Alexandre Petrescu
                          Dapeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-petrescu-its-problem-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-09-18

Abstract:
   abstract

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-its-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-its-problem-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/