Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-spring-tunnel-segment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 04:41:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Tunnel Segment in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Nan Wu
	Filename        : draft-li-spring-tunnel-segment-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-09-04

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new type of segment, Tunnel Segment, for
   the segment routing (SR).  Tunnel segment can be used to reduce SID
   stack depth of SR path, span the non-SR domain or provide
   differentiated services.  Forwarding mechanisms and requirements of
   control plane and data models for tunnel segments are also defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-spring-tunnel-segment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-spring-tunnel-segment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/