Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 20:24:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Sip Traversal Required for Applications to Work Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DTLS-SRTP Handling in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUAs)
        Authors         : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Victor Pascual
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-09-14

Abstract:
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUAs)
   often act on the media plane, rather than just on the signaling path.
   This document describes the behavior such B2BUAs can adhere to when
   acting on the media plane that uses an Secure Real-time Transport
   (SRTP) security context set up with the Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/