Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 00:52:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-09-01

Abstract:
   In networks where Path Computation Element (PCE) is used for
   centralized path computation, it is desirable for Path Computation
   Clients (PCCs) to automatically discover a set of PCEs and select the
   suitable ones to establish the PCEP session.  RFC 5088 and RFC 5089
   define the PCE discovery mechanisms based on Interior Gateway
   Protocols (IGP).  This document describes several scenarios in which
   the IGP based PCE discovery mechanisms cannot be used directly.  This
   document specifies the BGP extensions for PCE discovery in these
   scenarios.  The BGP based PCE discovery mechanism is complementary to
   the existing IGP based mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/