Subject: I-D Action: draft-wing-dprive-profile-and-msg-flows-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 16:15:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DPRIVE TLS/DTLS Profile and Message Flows
        Authors         : Dan Wing
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-wing-dprive-profile-and-msg-flows-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-09-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram
   TLS (DTLS) 1.2 profile for providing DNS privacy.  Message flows for
   DNS-over-TLS and DNS-over-DTLS are discussed and compared.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wing-dprive-profile-and-msg-flows/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-dprive-profile-and-msg-flows-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/