Subject: I-D Action: draft-haas-code-point-reservation-bcp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 07:09:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reservation Strategies for the Zeroth and Last Code Points in IETF Registries and for Bit Field Registries
        Author          : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-haas-code-point-reservation-bcp-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-09-18

Abstract:
   This document describes common code point reservation strategies for
   the zeroth and last code points in IANA-managed IETF registries and
   for bit-field registries.  This document additionally provides the
   reasoning to support these strategies and their adoption as Best
   Current Practices to be applied to all IETF registries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-code-point-reservation-bcp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haas-code-point-reservation-bcp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haas-code-point-reservation-bcp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/