Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 06:50:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Stream Pause and Resume
        Authors         : Bo Burman
                          Azam Akram
                          Roni Even
                          Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-10.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2015-09-11

Abstract:
   With the increased popularity of real-time multimedia applications,
   it is desirable to provide good control of resource usage, and users
   also demand more control over communication sessions.  This document
   describes how a receiver in a multimedia conversation can pause and
   resume incoming data from a sender by sending real-time feedback
   messages when using Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) for real time
   data transport.  This document extends the Codec Control Messages
   (CCM) RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) feedback package by explicitly
   allowing and describing specific use of existing CCM messages and
   adding a group of new real-time feedback messages used to pause and
   resume RTP data streams.  This document updates RFC 5104.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtext-rtp-stream-pause-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/