Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 16:59:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Split-DNS Configuration for IKEv2 
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-09-24

Abstract:
   This document defines two new Configuration Payload Attribute Types
   for the IKEv2 protocol that together define a set of private DNS
   domains which should be resolved by DNS servers reachable through an
   IPsec connection, while leaving all other DNS resolution unchanged.
   This allows for split-DNS views for multiple domains and includes
   support for private DNSSEC trust anchors.  The information obtained
   via the new attribute types can be used to reconfigure a locally
   running DNS server with DNS forwarding for specific private domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/