Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 19:27:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Domain Subobjects for Resource ReserVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Venugopal Reddy Kondreddy
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-09-21

Abstract:
   The Resource ReserVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)
   specification and the Generalized Multiprotocol Label Switching
   (GMPLS) extensions to RSVP-TE allow abstract nodes and resources to
   be explicitly included in a path setup.  Further Exclude Routes
   extensions to RSVP-TE allow abstract nodes and resources to be
   explicitly excluded in a path setup.

   This document specifies new subobjects to include or exclude 4-Byte
   Autonomous System (AS) and Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) area
   during path setup.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-domain-subobjects-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/