Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 09:54:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual Network Transport Protocol (VNTP)
        Authors         : Zhongyu Gu
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Ting Ao
                          Fangwei Hu
	Filename        : draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-09-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the overlay virtual network transport
   protocol (VNTP), which defines the interactions between NVE and NVA/
   NVE and the relevant message to support virtual network
   implementation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nvo3-vntp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-nvo3-vntp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/