Subject: I-D Action: draft-sivakumar-yang-nat-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 01:46:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Network Address Translation (NAT)
        Authors         : Senthil Sivakumar
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Suresh Vinapamula <>
	Filename        : draft-sivakumar-yang-nat-03.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2015-09-08

Abstract:
   For the sake of network automation and the need for programming NAT
   function in particular, a data model for configuring and managing the
   NAT device is essential.  This document defines a YANG data model for
   the NAT function.  Both the NAT44 and NAT64 are covered in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sivakumar-yang-nat/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sivakumar-yang-nat-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sivakumar-yang-nat-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/