Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-first-party-cookies-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 05:58:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : First-Party-Only Cookies
        Authors         : Mike West
                          Mark Goodwin
	Filename        : draft-west-first-party-cookies-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-09-08

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC6265 by defining a "First-Party-Only"
   attribute which allows servers to assert that a cookie ought to be
   sent only in a "first-party" context.  This assertion allows user
   agents to mitigate the risk of cross-origin information leakage, and
   provides some minimal protection against cross-site request forgery
   attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-first-party-cookies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-first-party-cookies-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-west-first-party-cookies-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/