Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-usecases-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 06:16:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ACE use cases
        Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                          Stefanie Gerdes
                          Goeran Selander
                          Mehdi Mani
                          Sandeep S. Kumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-usecases-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2015-09-01

Abstract:
   Constrained devices are nodes with limited processing power, storage
   space and transmission capacities.  These devices in many cases do
   not provide user interfaces and are often intended to interact
   without human intervention.

   This document comprises a collection of representative use cases for
   the application of authentication and authorization in constrained
   environments.  These use cases aim at identifying authorization
   problems that arise during the lifecylce of a constrained device and
   are intended to provide a guideline for developing a comprehensive
   authentication and authorization solution for this class of
   scenarios.

   Where specific details are relevant, it is assumed that the devices
   use the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) as communication
   protocol, however most conclusions apply generally.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-usecases-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-usecases-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/