Subject: I-D Action: draft-welzl-taps-transports-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 01:35:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Approach to Identify Services Provided by IETF Transport Protocols and Congestion Control Mechanisms
        Authors         : Michael Welzl
                          Michael Tuexen
                          Naeem Khademi
	Filename        : draft-welzl-taps-transports-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-09-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to identify services in transport
   protocols and congestion control mechanisms.  It shows the approach
   using TCP and SCTP (base protocol) as examples.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-welzl-taps-transports/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-welzl-taps-transports-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/