Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 01:14:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The .onion Special-Use Domain Name
        Authors         : Jacob Appelbaum
                          Alec Muffett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-09-09

Abstract:
   This document registers the ".onion" Special-Use Domain Name.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-onion-tld-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/