Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-core-lighting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 11:52:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoRE Lighting
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-lighting-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-09-14

Abstract:
   CoRE Lighting is an application-level protocol for discovering,
   configuring and controlling smart objects (or "things") in a simple
   lighting scenario.  The protocol is based on CoAP transfer of
   representations that are formatted according to media types defined
   in this document.

Note to Readers

   This Internet-Draft is discussed on the Thing-to-Thing Research Group
   (T2TRG) mailing list <[email-masked]>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-lighting/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-lighting-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/