Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2015 05:34:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Reducing energy consumption of Router Advertisements
        Authors         : Andrew Yourtchenko
                          Lorenzo Colitti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-09-07

Abstract:
   Frequent Router Advertisement messages can severely impact host power
   consumption.  This document recommends operational practices to avoid
   such impact.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-reducing-ra-energy-consumption-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/