Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 18:28:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF extensions to advertise S-BFD Target Discriminator
        Authors         : Manav Bhatia
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Trilok Ranganath
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-09-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a new OSPF Router Information (RI) TLV that
   allows OSPF routers to flood the S-BFD discriminator values
   associated with a target network identifier.  This mechanism is
   applicable to both OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-sbfd-discriminator-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/