Subject: I-D Action: draft-gould-eppext-verificationcode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 14:14:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Verification Code Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Author          : James Gould
	Filename        : draft-gould-eppext-verificationcode-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2015-09-29

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension for including a verification code for marking the data for
   a transform command as being verified by a 3rd party, which is
   referred to as the Verification Service Provider (VSP).  The
   verification code is digitally signed by the VSP using XML Signature
   and is "base64" encoded.  The XML Signature includes the VSP signer
   certificate, so the server can verify that the verification code
   originated from the VSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-eppext-verificationcode/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gould-eppext-verificationcode-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/