Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-ec-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2015 11:07:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SAML Enhanced Client SASL and GSS-API Mechanisms
        Authors         : Scott Cantor
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-ec-13.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2015-09-25

Abstract:
   Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 is a generalized
   framework for the exchange of security-related information between
   asserting and relying parties.  Simple Authentication and Security
   Layer (SASL) and the Generic Security Service Application Program
   Interface (GSS-API) are application frameworks to facilitate an
   extensible authentication model.  This document specifies a SASL and
   GSS-API mechanism for SAML 2.0 that leverages the capabilities of a
   SAML-aware "enhanced client" to address significant barriers to
   federated authentication in a manner that encourages reuse of
   existing SAML bindings and profiles designed for non-browser
   scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-ec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-ec-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-sasl-saml-ec-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/