Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 15:48:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Configuration YANG Model
        Authors         : Vina Ermagan
                          Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Florin Coras
                          Carl Moberg
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Fabio Maino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 80
	Date            : 2015-09-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model to use with the Locator/ID
   Separation Protocol (LISP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/