Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 09:32:01 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Applicability of SUPA
    Author(s)     : N. Vadrevu, et al
    Filename      : draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability
    Pages         : 25 
    Date          : 2015-09-09 
    
   SUPA will define a generic policy model, an imperative (Event-
   Condition-Action, ECA) policy information model and a declarative
   (intent-based) policy information model which is the extension of
   the generic model, and a set of policy data models which will make
   use of the common concepts defined in the generic model. This memo
   will explore some typical use cases and demonstrate the
   applicability of SUPA policy models.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.