Subject: I-D Action: draft-agv-rtgwg-mrt-oam-requirements-and-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 08:13:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MRT OAM Requirements and Use cases
        Authors         : Gaurav Agrawal
                          Anil Kumar S N
                          Vinod Kumar S
	Filename        : draft-agv-rtgwg-mrt-oam-requirements-and-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-09-16

Abstract:
   IP/LDP Fast-Reroute with Maximally Redundant Trees (MRT-FRR) is a
   technology that gives link-protection and node-protection with 100%
   coverage in any network topology that is still connected after the
   failure.

   MRT-FRR creates two alternate trees separate from the primary next-
   hop forwarding used during stable operation.  These two trees are
   maximally diverse from each other, providing link and node protection
   for 100% of paths and failures as long as the failure does not cut
   the network into multiple pieces.

   This document spcifies how data plane protocols can be applied to
   operations and maintenance procedures for MRT. The document is
   structured to outline how Operations and Management functionality can
   be used to assist in fault management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agv-rtgwg-mrt-oam-requirements-and-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agv-rtgwg-mrt-oam-requirements-and-usecases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/