Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-media-type-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 08:39:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CDNI Media Type Registration
        Author          : Kevin J. Ma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-media-type-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-09-29

Abstract:
   This document defines the standard media type used by the Content
   Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI) protocol suite, including the
   registration procedure and recommended usage of the required payload-
   type parameter .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-media-type/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-media-type-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-media-type-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/