Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-decomposing-http-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2015 16:44:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Decomposing the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-bishop-decomposing-http-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-09-01

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol in its various versions combines
   concepts of both an application and transport-layer protocol.  As
   this group contemplates employing alternate transport protocols
   underneath HTTP, this document attempts to delineate the boundaries
   between these functions to define a shared vocabulary in discussing
   the revision and/or replacement of one or more of these components.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-decomposing-http/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-decomposing-http-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bishop-decomposing-http-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/