Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-lmap-examples-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 09:36:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Examples of LMAP Objects using IPPM Metrics and Protocols
        Author          : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-lmap-examples-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-09-28

Abstract:
   In order to examine the completeness and coverage of the LMAP info
   and data models, we present examples expressing information from IP
   Performance Metric working group metrics and protocols, and the
   Performance Metrics Registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-lmap-examples/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-lmap-examples-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/