Subject: I-D Action: draft-yao-dnsop-root-cache-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 21:20:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Decreasing Fetch time of Root Data by Improving the Mechanism of Root Data Cacheing
        Authors         : Jiankang Yao
                          Ning Kong
                          Xiaodong Li
	Filename        : draft-yao-dnsop-root-cache-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-09-28

Abstract:
   Many DNS recursive resolvers have long round trip times to the DNS
   root server.  It has been an obstacle to increse the performance of
   DNS query.  In order to decrease fetch time of DNS root data, this
   document proposes a new mechanism by improving the mechanism of root
   data cacheing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yao-dnsop-root-cache/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yao-dnsop-root-cache-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/