Subject: I-D Action: draft-yao-dbound-dns-solution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 01:26:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Record for DNS Administrative Boundaries
        Authors         : Jiankang Yao
                          Ning Kong
                          Xiaodong Li
	Filename        : draft-yao-dbound-dns-solution-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-09-28

Abstract:
   Two DNS names may have the same DNS administrative boundaries for
   some services.  This document adds the function of lookup of domain
   name administrative boundary to domain name system, which describes a
   new method for using dbound resource record for judging domain name
   administrative boundaries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yao-dbound-dns-solution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yao-dbound-dns-solution-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/