Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 07:36:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Declaring Kerberos Realm Names in DNS (KREALM)
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-09-15

Abstract:
   This specification defines a method to determine Kerberos realm names
   for services that are known by their DNS name.  Currently, such
   information can only be found in static mappings or through educated
   guesswork.  DNS can make this process more flexible, provided that
   DNSSEC is used to ensure authenticity of resource records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-dnstxt-krb1-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/