Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-pce-pcep-ls-sr-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 05:03:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Link-State Extensions for Segment Routing
        Authors         : Nan Wu
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-wu-pce-pcep-ls-sr-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-09-04

Abstract:
   This document introduces extensions of PCEP Link-State to export path
   segment information to a PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-pce-pcep-ls-sr-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-pce-pcep-ls-sr-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/