Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-lisp-subscribe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2015 01:58:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Improving Mapping Services in LISP Networks
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-lisp-subscribe-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-09-15

Abstract:
   Mapping Services in Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) networks
   are key to proper LISP forwarding operation.  When considering the
   deployment of LISP at large scale, these Mapping Services are even
   more crucial for the sake of the LISP forwarding efficiency.  This
   document introduces two additional LISP messages that are meant to
   facilitate the dynamic discovery of Mapping Systems, improve Ingress
   Tunnel Routers (ITR) recovery times and optimize the solicitation of
   the LISP Mapping System as a function of the ITR location, in
   particular.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-lisp-subscribe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-subscribe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/