Subject: I-D Action: draft-abiggs-saag-primitives-for-conf-group-comms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 10:57:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Primitives for Confidential Group Communications
        Authors         : Andrew Biggs
                          Shaun Cooley
	Filename        : draft-abiggs-saag-primitives-for-conf-group-comms-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-09-13

Abstract:
   This specification defines generalized primitives for use in
   establishing end-to-end confidentiality in multiparty communications.
   These primitives address three essential elements of group privacy:
   authentication, group membership, and secure key exchange.  A core
   objective of this specification is to define these primitives as
   common constructs for private group communications and in a manner
   that allows for flexibility in how they are integrated and deployed
   as part of new and existing group communications applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-abiggs-saag-primitives-for-conf-group-comms/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abiggs-saag-primitives-for-conf-group-comms-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/