Subject: I-D Action: draft-fluhrer-qr-ikev2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 12:11:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Extension for Postquantum Security using Preshared Keys for IKEv2
        Authors         : Scott Fluhrer
                          David McGrew
                          Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-fluhrer-qr-ikev2-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-09-10

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension of IKEv2 to allow it to be
   resistant to a Quantum Computer, by using preshared keys

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fluhrer-qr-ikev2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fluhrer-qr-ikev2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/