Subject: I-D Action: draft-combs-http-indeterminate-range-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 03:21:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/1.1: Range Responses of Indeterminate Length
        Author          : J. Rodger Combs
	Filename        : draft-combs-http-indeterminate-range-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-09-21

Abstract:
   The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application-level
   protocol for distributed, collaborative, hypermedia information
   systems. HTTP has been in use by the World Wide Web global
   information initiative since 1990. This document updates RFC 7233,
   Part 5 of the eight-part specification that defines the protocol
   referred to as "HTTP/1.1". Part 5 defines range-specific requests and
   the rules for constructing and combining responses to those requests.
   This document improves support for responding to range requests for
   resources of indeterminate size.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-combs-http-indeterminate-range/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-combs-http-indeterminate-range-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-combs-http-indeterminate-range-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/