Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-pce-tunnel-segment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2015 03:37:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Tunnel Segment
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Xia Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-pce-tunnel-segment-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-09-05

Abstract:
   [I-D.li-spring-tunnel-segment] introduces a new type of segment,
   Tunnel Segment, for the segment routing.  Tunnel segment can be used
   to reduce SID stack depth of SR path, span the non-SR domain or
   provide differentiated services.  A binding label can be assigned to
   tunnel segment.  An upstream node can use such a binding label for
   steering traffic into the appropriate tunnel.  This document
   specifies a set of extensions to PCEP to support that PCC reports
   binding label of tunnel to PCE and that PCE allocates label for
   tunnel and updates label binding of tunnel to PCC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-pce-tunnel-segment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-pce-tunnel-segment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/