Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwatsen-netmod-opstate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 16:55:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operational State Enhancements for YANG, NETCONF, and RESTCONF
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-netmod-opstate-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-09-02

Abstract:
   This document presents enhancements to YANG, NETCONF, and RESTCONF to
   better support the definition of and access to operational state
   data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kwatsen-netmod-opstate/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netmod-opstate-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/