Subject: I-D Action: draft-gutmann-scep-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 07:17:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Certificate Enrolment Protocol
        Authors         : Peter Gutmann
                          Max Pritikin
	Filename        : draft-gutmann-scep-01.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2015-09-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Simple Certificate Enrolment Protocol
   (SCEP), a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) communication protocol
   which leverages existing technology by using CMS (formerly known as
   PKCS #7) and PKCS #10 over HTTP.  SCEP is the evolution of the
   enrolment protocol sponsored by Cisco Systems, which now enjoys wide
   support in both client and server implementations, as well as being
   relied upon by numerous other industry standards that work with
   certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gutmann-scep/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gutmann-scep-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gutmann-scep-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/