Subject: I-D Action: draft-cui-iss-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2015 18:22:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Storage Sync: Problem Statement
        Authors         : Yong Cui
                          Linhui Sun
	Filename        : draft-cui-iss-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-09-10

Abstract:
   Internet storage services have become more and more popular.  They
   attract huge number of users and produce a significant share of
   Internet traffic.  However, most existing Internet storage services
   make use of proprietary sync protocols to achieve the data
   synchronization.  And almost all of them are proved to be not
   efficient enough and have room for improvement.  This document
   outlines the related problems caused by inefficient proprietary sync
   protocols and shows a demand for an efficient and standard sync
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cui-iss-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cui-iss-problem-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cui-iss-problem-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/