Subject: I-D Action: draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 02:46:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Web Application Messaging Protocol - Basic Profile
        Author          : Tobias G. Oberstein
	Filename        : draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp-00.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2015-09-28

Abstract:
   This document defines the basic profile for the Web Application
   Messaging Protocol (WAMP).  WAMP is a routed protocol that provides
   two messaging patterns: Publish & Subscribe and routed Remote
   Procedure Calls.  It is intended to connect application components in
   distributed applications.  WAMP uses WebSocket as its default
   transport, but can be transmitted via any other protocol that allows
   for ordered, reliable, bi-directional and message-based
   communication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/