Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-stackevo-explicit-coop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 15:11:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architectural Considerations for Transport Evolution with Explicit Path Cooperation
        Author          : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-trammell-stackevo-explicit-coop-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-09-23

Abstract:
   The IAB Stack Evolution in a Middlebox Internet (SEMI) workshop in
   Zurich in January 2015 and the follow-up Substrate Protocol for User
   Datagrams (SPUD) BoF session at the IETF 92 meeting in Dallas in
   March 2015 identified the potential need for a UDP-based
   encapsulation to allow explicit cooperation with middleboxes while
   using encryption at the transport layer and above to protect user
   payload and metadata from inspection and interference.  This document
   proposes a set of architectural considerations for such approaches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-stackevo-explicit-coop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-stackevo-explicit-coop-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/