Subject: I-D Action: draft-demjanenko-payload-melpe-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2015 08:41:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for MELPe Codec
        Authors         : Victor Demjanenko
                          David Satterlee
	Filename        : draft-demjanenko-payload-melpe-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-09-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the RTP payload format for the Mixed
   Excitation Linear Prediction Enhanced (MELPe) speech coder algorithm
   developed by Atlanta Signal Processing (ASPI), Texas Instruments
   (TI), SignalCom (now Microsoft) and Thales Communications with noise
   preprocessor contributions from AT&T under contract with NSA/DOD as
   international NATO Standard STANAG 4591.  All three different speech
   encoding rates and sample frames sizes are included.  Comfort noise
   procedures and packet loss concealment are detailed.  Also, within
   the document there are included necessary details for the use of MELP
   with SDP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-demjanenko-payload-melpe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-demjanenko-payload-melpe-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-demjanenko-payload-melpe-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/