Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwarz-mmusic-bfcp-usage-data-channel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 07:36:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BFCP floor control signalling over Data Channels
        Authors         : Keith Drage
                          Juergen Stoetzer-Bradler
                          Albrecht Schwarz
	Filename        : draft-schwarz-mmusic-bfcp-usage-data-channel-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-09-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies how the Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP)
   can be instantiated as a data channel sub-protocol, using the SDP
   offer/answer exchange-based external negotiation defined in [I-
   D.ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg]. Two network configurations are
   documented: a WebRTC end-to-end configuration (connecting two BFCP
   over data channel endpoints), and a gateway configuration
   (connecting an BFCP over data channel endpoint with an BFCP over
   TCP/IP (or over UDP/IP) endpoint).

   << Editor's note: version 00 relates to a skeleton draft with scope
   on the general document structure >>

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwarz-mmusic-bfcp-usage-data-channel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schwarz-mmusic-bfcp-usage-data-channel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/