Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2015 22:17:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising per-node administrative tags in OSPF
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Harish Raghuveer
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Rob Shakir
                          Anton Smirnov
                          Li zhenbin
                          Bruno Decraene
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-09-09

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to OSPF protocol to add an
   optional operational capability, that allows tagging and grouping of
   the nodes in an OSPF domain.  This allows simplification, ease of
   management and control over route and path selection based on
   configured policies.  This document describes an extension to OSPF
   protocol to advertise per-node administrative tags.  This optional
   operational capability allows to express and act upon locally-defined
   network policy which considers node properties conveyed by tags.
   Node tags may be used either by OSPF itself or by other applications
   consuming information propagated via OSPF.

   This document describes the protocol extensions to disseminate per-
   node administrative-tags to the OSPFv2 and OSPFv3 protocol.  It
   provides example use cases of administrative node tags.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-node-admin-tag-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/