Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-pce-initiated-ip-tunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2015 07:10:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE-initiated IP Tunnel
        Authors         : Xia Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-pce-initiated-ip-tunnel-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-09-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a set of extensions to PCEP to support PCE-
   initiated IP Tunnel to satisfy the requirement which is introduced in
   [I-D.li-spring-tunnel-segment].  The extensions include the setup,
   maintenance and teardown of PCE-initiated IP Tunnels, without the
   need for local configuration on the PCC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-pce-initiated-ip-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-pce-initiated-ip-tunnel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/