Subject: I-D Action: draft-elkins-mentor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2015 06:35:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mentoring Program 1.1
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          Marius Georgescu
                          Vinayak Hegde
                          Kevin G. Chege
	Filename        : draft-elkins-mentor-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-09-24

Abstract:
   The mentoring program was started by in 2013.  It has been continued
   in the original form to date.   The time has come to expand the
   program to better suit the needs of participants.  To this end, a
   survey was taken by IETF participants.  Results are analyzed here.
   A number of new initiatives are also being proposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkins-mentor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elkins-mentor-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/