Subject: I-D Action: draft-penno-sfc-packet-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 19:22:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet Generation in Service Function Chains
        Authors         : Reinaldo Penno
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Chui-Tin Yen
                          Eric Wang
                          Kent Leung
	Filename        : draft-penno-sfc-packet-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-09-23

Abstract:
   Service Functions (e.g., Firewall, NAT, Proxies and Intrusion
   Prevention Systems) generate packets in the reverse flow direction to
   the source of the current in-process packet/flow.  In this document
   we discuss and propose how to support this required functionality
   within the SFC framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-penno-sfc-packet/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-penno-sfc-packet-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-penno-sfc-packet-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/