Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-roll-dio-ctx-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2015 10:21:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPL DIO Option for Specifying Compression Contexts
        Author          : Randy Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-roll-dio-ctx-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-09-28

Abstract:
   This memo describes an option to be included in RPL DIO messages that
   specifies one or more compression contexts to be used for IPv6
   address compression.  A compression context specifies a particular
   IPv6 address prefix to be used in both IPv6 header compression, as
   well as generic compression use-cases.  The list of compression
   contexts is indexed by a compression context ID compatible with RFC
   6282.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-roll-dio-ctx/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-roll-dio-ctx-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/