Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 05:14:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Coupled congestion control for RTP media
        Authors         : Safiqul Islam
                          Michael Welzl
                          Stein Gjessing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-09-14

Abstract:
   When multiple congestion controlled RTP sessions traverse the same
   network bottleneck, it can be beneficial to combine their controls
   such that the total on-the-wire behavior is improved.  This document
   describes such a method for flows that have the same sender, in a way
   that is as flexible and simple as possible while minimizing the
   amount of changes needed to existing RTP applications.  It specifies
   how to apply the method for the NADA congestion control algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/