Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 2015 10:02:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Directed Return Path
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Jeff  Tantsura
                          Ilya Varlashkin
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-09-08

Abstract:
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) is expected to monitor bi-
   directional paths.  When a BFD session monitors in its forward
   direction an explicitly routed path there is a need to be able to
   direct egress BFD peer to use specific path as reverse direction of
   the BFD session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-bfd-directed-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/