Subject: I-D Action: draft-lewis-domain-names-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2015 12:38:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Domain Names
        Author          : Edward Lewis
	Filename        : draft-lewis-domain-names-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-09-30

Abstract:
This document states a definition of Domain Name beyond the use of
the term within the Domain Name System.  The document includes a
survey of the diverse ways Domain Names have been interpreted within
various protocols over time.  The purpose of this is to give a solid
foundation for work on Domain Names across all protocols making use
of Domain Names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lewis-domain-names/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lewis-domain-names-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lewis-domain-names-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/