Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2015 16:58:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for OSPF Protocol
        Authors         : Derek Yeung
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Kiran Koushik Agrahara Sreenivasa
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 107
	Date            : 2015-09-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage OSPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/