Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-kitten-rfbsasl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Sep 2015 13:59:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SASL Security for Remote Framebuffers
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-kitten-rfbsasl-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-09-03

Abstract:
   The Remote Framebuffer Protocol is widely used to provide remote
   access to desktops.  This specification defines security levels that
   are in line with these usage patterns.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-kitten-rfbsasl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-kitten-rfbsasl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/