Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:18:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Using Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE) with Session Description Protocol (SDP) offer/answer and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Ari Keranen
                          Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-07.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes how Interactive Connectivity Establishment
   (ICE) is used with Session Description Protocol (SDP) offer/answer
   and Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-ice-sip-sdp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/