Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-fia-namespace-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 10:24:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Namespace Resolution in Future Internet Architectures
        Authors         : Jianping Wang
                          Shusheng Liu
                          Cedric Westphal
	Filename        : draft-wang-fia-namespace-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-10-05

Abstract:
   This document presents the architecture and implementation of an open
   and flexible namespace resolution mechanism to be used with Future
   Internet Architectures.  This resolution mechanism allows the
   resolution of different network entities and can be adapted to the
   needs of network, application and service providers alike.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-fia-namespace/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-fia-namespace-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-fia-namespace-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/