Subject: I-D Action: draft-wendt-modern-drip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 07:44:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Registry Protocol
        Authors         : Harsha Bellur
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-wendt-modern-drip-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol for allowing a distributed set of
   nodes to synchronize a set of information in real-time with minimal
   amount of delay.  This is useful for registry types of information
   like identity and telephone numbers with associated routing and
   ownership information and could be extended to support other
   distributed real-time information updates as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wendt-modern-drip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wendt-modern-drip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/