Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-bess-mvpn-role-state-ad-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 03:24:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Role-Based State Advertisement for Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-li-bess-mvpn-role-state-ad-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The document defines and uses a new BGP attribute called the "Role
   Discovery attribute" to advertise the role and corresponding primary/
   backup state for Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs [RFC6514].  The role-
   based state advertisement can help optimization of process in MPLS/
   BGP Multicast VPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-bess-mvpn-role-state-ad/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-bess-mvpn-role-state-ad-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/