Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 07:16:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : MAC Address Withdrawal over Static Pseudowire
        Authors         : Siva Sivabalan
                          Sami Boutros
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Mannan Venkatesan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism to signal MAC address withdrawal
   notification using PW Associated Channel (ACH).  Such notification is
   useful when statically provisioned PWs are deployed in VPLS/H-VPLS
   environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-mac-wd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-mac-wd-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/