Subject: I-D Action: draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 23:26:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS catalog zones
        Authors         : Stephen Morris
                          Mukund Sivaraman
	Filename        : draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for automatic zone catalog
   provisioning and synchronization among DNS primary and secondary
   nameservers by storing and transferring the catalogs as regular DNS
   zones.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/