Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-guecsum-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 09:23:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Checksum option for Generic UDP Encapsulation
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-guecsum-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE)
   checksum and an associated header option. This checksum covers the
   GUE header, IP addresses, UDP ports, and optionally all or part of
   the encapsulated payload. It provides verification of protocol header
   elements, and is particularly relevant in the case where the UDP
   checksum is set to zero.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-guecsum/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-guecsum-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-guecsum-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/