Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-idr-flowspec-yang-cfg-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 22:30:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Flow Specification
        Authors         : Nan Wu
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Aseem Choudhary
	Filename        : draft-wu-idr-flowspec-yang-cfg-02.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2015-10-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Flow Specification
   implementations.  The data model includes configuration data and
   state data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-idr-flowspec-yang-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-idr-flowspec-yang-cfg-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-idr-flowspec-yang-cfg-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/