Subject: I-D Action: draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:13:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy-Enhanced Tokens for Authorization in ACE
        Author          : Jorge Cuellar
	Filename        : draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
        This specification defines PAT, "Privacy-Enhanced-Authorization-
        Tokens" or "Pseudonym-based Authorization Tokens", a protocol and a
        token construction procedure for client authorization in a
        constrained environment, similar to DCAF [I-D.gerdes-ace-dcaf-
        authorize].

        The tokens can be also used to establish a Datagram Transport Layer
        Security (DTLS) channel between resource-constrained nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/