Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:17:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidelines for Authors and Reviewers of YANG Data Model Documents
        Author          : Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-05.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This memo provides guidelines for authors and reviewers of Standards
   Track specifications containing YANG data model modules.  Applicable
   portions may be used as a basis for reviews of other YANG data model
   documents.  Recommendations and procedures are defined, which are
   intended to increase interoperability and usability of Network
   Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) implementations that utilize YANG
   data model modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/