Subject: I-D Action: draft-moriarty-carisreport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:29:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale (CARIS) Workshop Report
        Authors         : Kathleen M. Moriarty
                          Mat Ford
	Filename        : draft-moriarty-carisreport-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The Internet Architecture Board (IAB) and the Internet Society (ISOC)
   hosted a day-long Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale
   (CARIS) workshop which took place 18 June 2015 in coordination with
   the Forum for Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST) Conference
   in Berlin.  The workshop included members of the FIRST community,
   attack response working group representatives, network & security
   operators, RIR representatives, researchers, vendors, and
   representatives from standardisation communities.  Key goals of the
   workshop were to improve mutual awareness, understanding, and
   coordination among the diverse participating organizations.  The
   workshop also aimed to provide greater awareness of existing efforts
   to mitigate specific types of attacks, and greater understanding of
   the options available to collaborate and engage with these efforts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moriarty-carisreport/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moriarty-carisreport-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/