Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-nfvrg-hierarchical-orchestraotr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 01:54:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework of Hierarchical Orchestrator in NFV Deployment
        Author          : Qiao Fu
	Filename        : draft-fu-nfvrg-hierarchical-orchestraotr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document discusses about the framework of Orchestrator in the
   NFV deployment.  A hierarchical framework of Orchestrator is then
   proposed.  Such framework is very important for large scale NFV
   deployment in Operator networks, since multi-site of NFV deployment
   and management should be considered.  This draft will further discuss
   the responsibilities of the multi-layers of the Orchestrator and the
   interfaces between them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-nfvrg-hierarchical-orchestraotr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-nfvrg-hierarchical-orchestraotr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/