Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-6man-iot-dns-autoconf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 07:18:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Name Autoconfiguration for Internet of Things Devices
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Sejun Lee
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-jeong-6man-iot-dns-autoconf-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-10-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies an autoconfiguration scheme for the global
   (or local) DNS names of Internet of Things (IoT) devices, such as
   appliances and sensors.  By this scheme, the DNS name of an IoT
   device can be autoconfigured with the device's category and model in
   wired and wireless target networks (e.g., home, office, shopping
   mall, smart grid, and road network).  This DNS name lets IoT users
   (e.g., home residents and customers) in the Internet (or local
   network) easily identify each device for monitoring and remote-
   controlling it in the target network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-6man-iot-dns-autoconf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-6man-iot-dns-autoconf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/