Subject: I-D Action: draft-muks-dnsop-dns-message-checksums-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 02:28:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS message checksums
        Author          : Mukund Sivaraman
	Filename        : draft-muks-dnsop-dns-message-checksums-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for a client to be able to verify
   that IP-layer PDU fragments of a UDP DNS message have not been
   spoofed by an off-path attacker.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-dnsop-dns-message-checksums/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muks-dnsop-dns-message-checksums-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-muks-dnsop-dns-message-checksums-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/