Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-netmod-enterprise-yang-namespace-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 07:04:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Grammar for Enterprise YANG Module Namespace
        Author          : I. Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-netmod-enterprise-yang-namespace-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This document defines the grammar to create enterprise YANG module
   namespaces that are globally unique, as required by the YANG modeling
   language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-netmod-enterprise-yang-namespace/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-netmod-enterprise-yang-namespace-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/