Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-cose-alg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 20:16:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CBOR Encoded Message Syntax
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-cose-alg-00.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2015-10-17

Abstract:
   More Alg and Headers for COSE.

Contributing to this document

   The source for this draft is being maintained in GitHub.  Suggested
   changes should be submitted as pull requests at <https://github.com/
   cose-wg/cose-algs>.  Instructions are on that page as well.
   Editorial changes can be managed in GitHub, but any substantial
   issues need to be discussed on the COSE mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-cose-alg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-cose-alg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/