Subject: I-D Action: draft-bittau-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 16:45:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cryptographic protection of TCP Streams (tcpcrypt)
        Authors         : Andrea Bittau
                          Dan Boneh
                          Daniel B. Giffin
                          Mike Hamburg
                          Mark Handley
                          David Mazieres
                          Quinn Slack
                          Eric W. Smith
	Filename        : draft-bittau-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-10-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies tcpcrypt, a cryptographic protocol that
   protects TCP payload data and is negotiated by means of the TCP
   Encryption Negotiation Option (TCP-ENO) [I-D.ietf-tcpinc-tcpeno].
   Tcpcrypt coexists with middleboxes by tolerating resegmentation,
   NATs, and other manipulations of the TCP header.  The protocol is
   self-contained and specifically tailored to TCP implementations,
   which often reside in kernels or other environments in which large
   external software dependencies can be undesirable.  Because of option
   size restrictions, the protocol requires one additional one-way
   message latency to perform key exchange.  However, this cost is
   avoided between two hosts that have recently established a previous
   tcpcrypt connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bittau-tcpinc-tcpcrypt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bittau-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bittau-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/