Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-idr-flowspec-nvo3-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 03:07:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for NVO3
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-hao-idr-flowspec-nvo3-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a new subset of component types to support the
   NVO3 flow-spec application.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-idr-flowspec-nvo3/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-idr-flowspec-nvo3-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-idr-flowspec-nvo3-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/