Subject: I-D Action: draft-peloso-anima-autonomic-function-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:34:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Day in the Life of an Autonomic Function
        Authors         : Peloso Pierre
                          Laurent Ciavaglia
	Filename        : draft-peloso-anima-autonomic-function-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   While autonomic functions are often pre-installed and integrated with
   the network elements they manage, this is not a mandatory condition.
   Allowing autonomic functions to be dynamically installed and to
   control resources remotely enables more versatile deployment
   approaches and enlarges the application scope to virtually any legacy
   equipment.  The analysis of autonomic functions deployment schemes
   through the installation, instantiation and operation phases allows
   constructing a unified life-cycle and identifying new required
   functionality.  Thus, the introduction of autonomic technologies will
   be facilitated, the adoption much more rapid and broad.  Operators
   will benefit from multi-vendor, interoperable autonomic functions
   with homogeneous operations and superior quality, and will have more
   freedom in their deployment scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peloso-anima-autonomic-function/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peloso-anima-autonomic-function-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/