Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-fang-i2nsf-inter-cloud-ddos-mitigation-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 09:37:16 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Inter-Cloud DDoS Mitigation API
    Author(s)     : L. Fang, et al
    Filename      : draft-fang-i2nsf-inter-cloud-ddos-mitigation-api
    Pages         : 7 
    Date          : 2015-10-20 
    
   This document defines an Inter-Cloud DDoS Mitigation Abstract Layer
   and corresponding standardized APIs to enable the exchange of real
   time automated information to enable DDoS mitigation across Cloud
   Service Providers and Network Service Providers.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-fang-i2nsf-inter-cloud-ddos-mitigation-api-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.