Subject: I-D Action: draft-martinsen-ice-ice-timers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 00:45:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICE Timers, values and recommendations
        Author          : Paal-Erik Martinsen
	Filename        : draft-martinsen-ice-ice-timers-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The ICE set of RFCs contains pacing and timer values.  The network
   gear initially used to test and figure out those values can now
   safely be considered obsolete.  This document describes the current
   timer values and pacing recommendations for the ICE RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martinsen-ice-ice-timers/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martinsen-ice-ice-timers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/