Subject: I-D Action: draft-raza-6lo-ipsec-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 03:09:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Compression of IPsec AH and ESP Headers for Constrained Environments
        Authors         : Shahid Raza
                          Simon Duquennoy
                          Goeran Selander
	Filename        : draft-raza-6lo-ipsec-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-10-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the header compression mechanisms for IPsec
   [RFC4301] based on the encoding scheme standardized in [RFC6282]. The
   IPsec Authentication Header (AH) and Encapsulated Security Payload
   (ESP) headers are compressed using Next Header Compression (NHC)
   defined in [RFC6282]. This document does not invalidate any encoding
   schemes proposed in 6LoWPAN [RFC6282] but rather complements it with
   compressed IPsec AH and ESP headers using the free bits in the IPv6
   Extension Header encoding. Also, this document does not require any
   changes in a conventional IPsec host on the Internet; the header
   compression is applied only at the 6LoWPAN layer and is effective
   within 6LoWPAN networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raza-6lo-ipsec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raza-6lo-ipsec-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-raza-6lo-ipsec-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/