Subject: I-D Action: draft-snalluri-dhcp-status-monitoring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 10:00:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Status monitoring extensions to DHCP
        Authors         : Srinivasa Rao Nalluri
                          Amit Gupta
	Filename        : draft-snalluri-dhcp-status-monitoring-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-12

Abstract:
   This draft introduces bidirectional framework and protocol to
   monitor reachability and status of IP clients in subnet. This draft
   is based on Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol and MAY be
   considered as an extension of RFC 2131.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snalluri-dhcp-status-monitoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snalluri-dhcp-status-monitoring-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/