Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-opsawg-firewalls-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 06:45:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On Firewalls in Network Security
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-gont-opsawg-firewalls-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-10-13

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the role of firewalls in network security, and
   suggests a line of reasoning about their usage.  It analyzes common
   kinds of firewalls and the claims made for them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-opsawg-firewalls-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-opsawg-firewalls-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-opsawg-firewalls-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/