Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertz-alto-mobilitynets-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 07:07:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mobility Network Models in ALTO
        Author          : Lyle Bertz
	Filename        : draft-bertz-alto-mobilitynets-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   Application Layer Traffic Optimization can become complex in networks
   supporting IP mobility.  This document discusses a general model
   approach for such networks and a method to minimize ALTO client
   queries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertz-alto-mobilitynets/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertz-alto-mobilitynets-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/