Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-opsawg-dcn-vn2pn-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 02:20:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual Network to Physical Network Mapping in DataCenter Network
        Authors         : Hao Chen
                          Yizhou Li
                          Xingjun Chu
                          Yapeng Wu
	Filename        : draft-chen-opsawg-dcn-vn2pn-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   Cloud tenant needs virtual network to interconnect their VMs on
   server. In order to effectively and efficiently map virtual network
   to physical network, certain mechanism should be employed.

   This memo analysis the existing VN2PN mapping technique employed in
   DataCenter and point out the potential shortcomings lie in it. This
   memo also try to provide a generic mechanism to facilitate the VN2PN
   mapping in DataCenter network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-opsawg-dcn-vn2pn-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-opsawg-dcn-vn2pn-mapping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/