Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 09:54:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS-KDH: Kerberos + Diffie-Hellman in TLS
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2015-10-01

Abstract:
   This specification extends TLS with a Kerberos-based method of mutual
   authentication, and binds in Diffie-Hellman to achieve Perfect
   Forward Secrecy for the session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-tls-kdh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/