Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-bess-pbb-evpn-anycast-ip-tunnels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:23:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PBB-EVPN with Anycast IP Tunnels
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Luay Jalil
                          John Drake
                          Tapraj Singh
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-bess-pbb-evpn-anycast-ip-tunnels-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes how PBB-EVPN can be combined with Anycast IP
   Tunnels to provide resilient Layer 2 services with simplified
   operations on Access Nodes (ANs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-bess-pbb-evpn-anycast-ip-tunnels/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-bess-pbb-evpn-anycast-ip-tunnels-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/