Subject: I-D Action: draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-sitr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:52:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Server-Initiated Ticket Request
        Author          : Stefanie Gerdes
	Filename        : draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-sitr-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The Delegated CoAP Authorization Framework (DCAF) defines how
   constrained devices can securely obtain security associations and
   authorization information from their respective less constrained
   devices, the Authorization Managers.  In DCAF a constrained client
   requests an authorization ticket from the Server Authorization
   Manager (SAM) by contacting its own Client Authorization Manager
   (CAM).  However, there may be cases where this approach is not
   applicable, e.g., because the client is not able to reach
   Authorization Managers in the Internet.

   Specifically for these situations, this document defines the Server-
   Initiated Ticket Request (SITR) that specifies how a constrained
   server can request authorization tokens and securely obtain security
   associations and authorization information for mutual authenticated
   authorization with the client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-sitr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-sitr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/