Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-opswg-nettunnel-model-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:30:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations on Layered Network Tunnel Service Model
        Authors         : Xia Chen
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-chen-opswg-nettunnel-model-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   Tunnel is one typical service provided by carrier IP network.
   Network Tunnel service model can provide the northbound interface of
   network-level tunnel service of the controller to try to simplify the
   Tunnel provision without involving too much details of Tunnel
   implementation on the device.  This document gives exploratory
   description about the requirement of network-level Tunnel service and
   how to define the data model which will provide the guidance for the
   future definition of the concrete data model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-opswg-nettunnel-model-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-opswg-nettunnel-model-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/