Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-anima-prefix-management-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 20:07:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Prefix Management in Large-scale Networks
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Zongpeng Du
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Qiong Sun
	Filename        : draft-jiang-anima-prefix-management-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes an autonomic solution for prefix management
   in large-scale networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-anima-prefix-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-anima-prefix-management-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-anima-prefix-management-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/