Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-ipv6-link-locals-apps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 03:04:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : How to use IPv6 Link-Local Addresses in Applications
        Author          : Mark Smith
	Filename        : draft-smith-ipv6-link-locals-apps-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   IPv6 Link-Local addresses can be used by applications.  Doing so when
   possible will provide robustness and security benefits to the
   application.  This memo describes the properties of Link-Local
   addresses and the benefits and limitations of using them in
   applications.  It then describes how to use them in applications that
   use the Sockets API.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-ipv6-link-locals-apps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-ipv6-link-locals-apps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/