Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-trill-address-flush-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:00:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL: Address Flush Protocol
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Donald E. Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-hao-trill-address-flush-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The TRILL (TRansparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol, by
   default, learns end station addresses from observing the data plane.
   This document specifies an optional message by which an originating
   TRILL switch can explicitly flush addresses learned by other TRILL
   switches through the egress of data ingress by that originating TRILL
   switch. This is a supplement to the TRILL automatic address
   forgetting and can assist in achieving more rapid convergence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-trill-address-flush/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-trill-address-flush-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/