Subject: I-D Action: draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-addressing-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 00:32:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Autonomic IPv6 Addressing Scheme
        Author          : Michael H. Behringer
	Filename        : draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-addressing-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a generic IPv6 addressing scheme which is
   suitable for self-managing Autonomic Control Plane.  The scheme
   allows for a flat address hierarchy as well as optionally, when
   required, the definition of aggregatable zones.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-addressing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-addressing-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-behringer-anima-autonomic-addressing-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/