Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-teas-frmwk-tts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 15:03:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for Temporal Tunnel Services
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-teas-frmwk-tts-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   For existing MPLS LSP tunnel services, it is hard for LSP tunnels to
   be booked in advance.  In addition, once an LSP tunnel is set up, it
   is assumed to consume a certain amount of resources such as link
   bandwidth forever.

   Temporal LSP tunnel services (TTS) provides an easy way for us to
   book temporal LSP tunnels in advance.  More importantly, a temporal
   LSP is an LSP with one or more time intervals and it is assumed to
   consume the resources and carry traffic only in these time intervals.

   This document specifies a framework for temporal LSP tunnel services
   and provides a few of reference models along with logical components
   required to design a solution for TTS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-teas-frmwk-tts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-teas-frmwk-tts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/