Subject: I-D Action: draft-ford-trans-witness-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:52:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Collectively Witnessing Log Servers in CT
        Author          : Bryan Ford
	Filename        : draft-ford-trans-witness-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document proposes a backward-compatible extension to CT enabling
   log servers to obtain compact collective signatures from any number
   of well-known "witness" servers, which clients can check without
   gossip to verify that log server records have been widely witnessed.
   Collective signatures proactively protect clients from man-in-the-
   middle attackers who may have stolen the private keys of one or more
   log servers, even if the attacker controls the client's network
   access, the client is unwilling to gossip for privacy reasons, or the
   client does not wish to incur the network bandwidth and/or latency
   costs of gossip.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ford-trans-witness/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ford-trans-witness-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/