Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-eca-data-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 08:30:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information Model for Basic Network Policy and Filter Rules
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Qin Wu
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-eca-data-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document contains the Basic Network Policy and Filters (BNP IM)
   Data Model which provides a policy model that support an ordered list
   of match-condition-action (aka event-condition-action (ECA)) for
   multiple layers (interface, L1-L4, application) and other factors
   (size of packet, time of day).  The actions allow for setting actions
   (QOS and other), decapsulation, encapsulation, plus forwarding
   actions.  The policy model can be used with the I2RS filter-based
   RIB.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-eca-data-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-eca-data-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-i2rs-bnp-eca-data-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/