Subject: I-D Action: draft-bas-usecase-detnet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 04:41:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Building Automation Use Cases and Requirements for Deterministic Networking
        Authors         : Yu Kaneko
                          Subir Das
	Filename        : draft-bas-usecase-detnet-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes Building Automation System (BAS) use cases
   and its requirements for deterministic networking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bas-usecase-detnet/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bas-usecase-detnet-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/