Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-dispatch-pani-abnf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 04:45:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : P-Access-Network-Info ABNF Update
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-dispatch-pani-abnf-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 7315, by modifying the extension-access-
   info part of the P-Access-Network-Info header field Augmented Backus-
   Naur Form (ABNF).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-dispatch-pani-abnf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-dispatch-pani-abnf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/