Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-encrypted-traffic-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 07:21:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Effect of Encrypted Traffic on the QoS Mechanisms in Cellular Networks
        Authors         : Jianjie You
                          Chunshan Xiong
	Filename        : draft-you-encrypted-traffic-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document provides a detailed description of the QoS mechanisms
   of the 3GPP network and why encrypted IP traffic makes current QoS
   management mechanisms almost useless.  Finally, we propose some ideas
   to solve this conflict to allow QoS mechanisms to be applied to
   encrypted IP traffic whilst maintaining the confidentiality of the IP
   traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-encrypted-traffic-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-encrypted-traffic-management-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/