Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-perc-rtp-field-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 05:13:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Handling Considerations for the RTP fields in PERC
        Author          : Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-perc-rtp-field-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This draft discusses how the Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing
   solution will need consider the different RTP header fields in
   regards to both hop-by-hop and end-to-end security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-perc-rtp-field-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westerlund-perc-rtp-field-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/