Subject: I-D Action: draft-muks-trill-evpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 06:01:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL MPLS-Based Ethernet VPN
        Authors         : Mohammed Umair
                          Shaji Ravindranathan
                          Lucy Yong
                          Donald E. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename        : draft-muks-trill-evpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a TRILL based L2VPN solution using VTSD. VTSD
   (Virtual TRILL Service/Switch Domain) is specified in [draft-VTSD].
   This draft describes the advantages provided by a TRILL based EVPN
   solution over an existing MPLS L2VPN solution, advantages such as
   bandwidth scaling and providing multiple active pseudowires.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-trill-evpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muks-trill-evpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/