Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-conex-destopt-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:04:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Congestion Exposure Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Destination Option for Congestion Exposure (ConEx)
        Authors         : Suresh Krishnan
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Carlos Ralli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-conex-destopt-11.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   Congestion Exposure (ConEx) is a mechanism by which senders inform
   the network about the congestion encountered by packets earlier in
   the same flow.  This document specifies an IPv6 destination option
   that is capable of carrying ConEx markings in IPv6 datagrams.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-conex-destopt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-conex-destopt-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-conex-destopt-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/