Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-webpush-encryption-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 18:30:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web-Based Push Notifications Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Message Encryption for Web Push
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-webpush-encryption-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   A message encryption scheme is described for the Web Push protocol.
   This scheme provides confidentiality and integrity for messages sent
   from an Application Server to a User Agent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-webpush-encryption/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-webpush-encryption-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/