Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-constraints-registry-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 08:36:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IANA Registry for RTCWeb Constrainable Properties
        Author          : Daniel C. Burnett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-constraints-registry-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-10-02

Abstract:
   Specifications in W3C's Media Capture Task Force and WebRTC Working
   Group have need of a registry in which to maintain a list of
   constrainable properties for HTML media and other constrainable
   objects.  This document defines this registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-constraints-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-constraints-registry-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-constraints-registry-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/