Subject: I-D Action: draft-schwarz-mmusic-bfcp-usage-data-channel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 05:54:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BFCP floor control signalling over Data Channels
        Authors         : Keith Drage
                          Juergen Stoetzer-Bradler
                          Albrecht Schwarz
	Filename        : draft-schwarz-mmusic-bfcp-usage-data-channel-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-10-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies how the Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP)
   can be instantiated as a data channel sub-protocol, using the SDP
   offer/answer exchange-based external negotiation defined in [I-
   D.ietf-mmusic-data-channel-sdpneg]. Two network configurations are
   documented: a WebRTC end-to-end configuration (connecting two BFCP
   over data channel endpoints), and a gateway configuration
   (connecting an BFCP over data channel endpoint with an BFCP over
   (TLS)/TCP/IP (or over (DTLS)/UDP/IP) endpoint).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schwarz-mmusic-bfcp-usage-data-channel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schwarz-mmusic-bfcp-usage-data-channel-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schwarz-mmusic-bfcp-usage-data-channel-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/