Subject: I-D Action: draft-coffin-sacm-vuln-scenario-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 07:33:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SACM Vulnerability Assessment Scenario
        Authors         : Christopher Coffin
                          Brant Cheikes
                          Charles Schmidt
                          Daniel Haynes
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
                          David Waltermire
	Filename        : draft-coffin-sacm-vuln-scenario-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document provides a core narrative that walks through an
   automated enterprise vulnerability assessment scenario.  It is
   aligned with the SACM "Endpoint Security Posture Assessment:
   Enterprise Use Cases" [RFC7632].  It begins with an enterprise
   ingesting a vulnerability report and ends at the point of identifying
   affected endpoints.  Processes that specifically overlap between this
   scenario and RFC 7632 will be noted where applicable.  Specifically,
   the relationship between this document and the RFC 7632 use case
   building block capabilities and the usage scenarios will be covered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-coffin-sacm-vuln-scenario/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-coffin-sacm-vuln-scenario-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/