Subject: I-D Action: draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 07:58:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS)
        Authors         : Marc Blanchet
                          Audric Schiltknecht
                          Peter Shames
	Filename        : draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace
   intended for persistently and uniquely naming resources published by
   the Consultative Committee for Space Data Systems (CCSDS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-blanchet-ccsds-urn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/