Subject: I-D Action: draft-sivabalan-pce-policy-identifier-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 05:55:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Conveying policies associated with traffic engineering paths over PCEP session
        Authors         : Siva Sivabalan
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Jonathan Hardwick
	Filename        : draft-sivabalan-pce-policy-identifier-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple extension to the Path Computation
   Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP) using which a PCEP
   speaker can enforce one or more policies on the other PCEP speaker.
   A policy is represented by a numeric value which can be interpreted
   only by the receiving PCEP speaker.  Using the proposed extension, a
   path computation client (PCC) can signal one or more policies that
   must be taken into consideration by a PCE during path computation.
   Similarly, when initiating or updating a path, a stateful PCE can
   signal one or more policies (e.g., traffic steering rules) that a PCC
   is expected to apply to the path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sivabalan-pce-policy-identifier/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sivabalan-pce-policy-identifier-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/