Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-te-express-path-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 07:34:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Performance-based Path Selection for Explicitly Routed LSPs using TE Metric Extensions
        Authors         : Alia Atlas
                          John Drake
                          Spencer Giacalone
                          Stefano Previdi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-te-express-path-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-01

Abstract:
   In certain networks, it is critical to consider network performance
   criteria when selecting the path for an explicitly routed RSVP-TE
   LSP.  Such performance criteria can include latency, jitter, and loss
   or other indications such as the conformance to link performance
   objectives and non-RSVP TE traffic load.  This specification
   describes how a path computation function may use network performance
   data, such as is advertised via the OSPF and ISIS TE metric
   extensions (defined outside the scope of this document) to perform
   such path selections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-te-express-path/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-te-express-path-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-te-express-path-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/