Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2nsf-use-case-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 17:26:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of Use Cases and Gaps in Technology for I2NSF
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Antonio Pastor
                          Ke Wang
                          Dacheng Zhang 
                          Myo Zarny
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2nsf-use-case-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document provides a summary of the I2NSF use cases plus a
   summary of the stat of the art in industries and IETF work which is
   relevant to the Interface to Network Security Function (I2NSF).  The
   I2NSF focus is to define data models and interfaces in order to
   control and monitor the physical and virtual aspects of network
   security functions.  The use cases are organized in two basic
   scenarios.  In the access network scenario, mobile and residential
   users access NSF capabilities using their network service provider
   infrastructure.  In the data center scenario customers manage NSFs
   hosted in the data center infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2nsf-use-case-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2nsf-use-case-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/