Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-delcarpio-6lo-wlanah-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:42:06 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : IPv6 over 802.11ah
    Author(s)     : L. Vega, et al
    Filename      : draft-delcarpio-6lo-wlanah
    Pages         : 17 
    Date          : 2015-10-19 
    
   IEEE 802.11 is an established Wireless LAN (WLAN) technology which
   provides radio connectivity to a wide range of devices.  The IEEE
   802.11ah amendment defines a WLAN system operating at sub 1 GHz
   license-exempt bands designed to operate with low-rate/low-power
   consumption.  This amendment supports large number of stations and
   extends the radio coverage to several hundreds of meters.  This
   document describes how IPv6 is transported over 802.11ah using
   6LoWPAN techniques.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-delcarpio-6lo-wlanah-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.