Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-evpn-l3vpn-service-with-multihoming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:41:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-homed L3VPN Service with Single IP peer to CE
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Dennis Cai
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-evpn-l3vpn-service-with-multihoming-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes how EVPN can be used to offer a multi-homed
   L3VPN service leveraging EVPN Layer 2 access redundancy. The solution
   offers a single IP peer to the Customer Edge (CE) nodes, rapid
   failure detection, minimal fail-over time and make-before-break
   paradigm for maintenance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-evpn-l3vpn-service-with-multihoming/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-evpn-l3vpn-service-with-multihoming-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/