Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-fast-lsps-requirements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 09:52:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for Very Fast Setup of GMPLS LSPs
        Authors         : Andrew G. Malis
                          Brian J. Wilson
                          George Clapp
                          Vishnu Shukla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-fast-lsps-requirements-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-05

Abstract:
   Establishment and control of Label Switch Paths (LSPs) have become
   mainstream tools of commercial and government network providers.  One
   of the elements of further evolving such networks is scaling their
   performance in terms of LSP bandwidth and traffic loads, LSP
   intensity (e.g., rate of LSP creation, deletion, and modification),
   LSP set up delay, quality of service differentiation, and different
   levels of resilience.

   The goal of this document is to present target scaling objectives and
   the related protocol requirements for Generalized Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching (GMPLS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-fast-lsps-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-fast-lsps-requirements-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-fast-lsps-requirements-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/