Subject: I-D Action: draft-fieau-https-delivery-delegation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:08:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTPS and delegation of encrypted traffic between interconnected CDNs
        Authors         : Frederic Fieau
                          Iuniana Oprescu
                          Sergey Slovetskiy
	Filename        : draft-fieau-https-delivery-delegation-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document provides a basic non exhaustive background and
   discusses potential approaches to the issue of correct delegation of
   the encrypted TLS-based traffic requests between CDNs in inter CDN
   networks and during interactions between client User Agents (UA), and
   Content Delivery Networks (CDNs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fieau-https-delivery-delegation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fieau-https-delivery-delegation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fieau-https-delivery-delegation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/