Subject: I-D Action: draft-tran-ipsecme-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:13:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Internet Protocol Security (IPsec)
        Authors         : Khanh Tran
                          Honglei Wang
                          Vijay Kumar Nagaraj
                          Xia Chen
	Filename        : draft-tran-ipsecme-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 100
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
   configure and manage Internet Protocol Security (IPsec).  The model
   covers the IPsec protocol operational state, remote procedural
   calls, and event notifications data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tran-ipsecme-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tran-ipsecme-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/