Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-aqm-fq-codel-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:44:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Active Queue Management and Packet Scheduling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : FlowQueue-Codel
        Authors         : Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
                          Paul McKenney
                          Dave Taht
                          Jim Gettys
                          Eric Dumazet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-aqm-fq-codel-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This memo presents the FQ-CoDel hybrid packet scheduler/AQM
   algorithm, a powerful tool for fighting bufferbloat and reducing
   latency.

   FQ-CoDel mixes packets from multiple flows and reduces the impact of
   head of line blocking from bursty traffic.  It provides isolation for
   low-rate traffic such as DNS, web, and videoconferencing traffic.  It
   improves utilisation across the networking fabric, especially for
   bidirectional traffic, by keeping queue lengths short; and it can be
   implemented in a memory- and CPU-efficient fashion across a wide
   range of hardware.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-fq-codel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-aqm-fq-codel-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-aqm-fq-codel-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/