Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-arc-usage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 07:01:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recommended Usage of the Authenticated Received Chain (ARC)
        Authors         : None
                          Steven Jones
                          John Rae-Grant
                          J. Trent Adams
                          Kurt Andersen
	Filename        : draft-jones-arc-usage-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   The Authentication Results Chain (ARC) provides a means to preserve
   email authentication results and verify the identity of email message
   handlers, each of which participates by inserting certain headers
   before passing the message on.  But the specification does not
   indicate how intermediaries and receivers should interpret or utilize
   ARC.  This document will provide guidance in these areas.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-arc-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-arc-usage-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/