Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-perc-double-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:11:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SRTP Double Encryption Procedures
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          Paul E. Jones
                          Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-jennings-perc-double-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   In some conferencing scenarios, it is desirable for an intermediary
   to be able to manipulate some RTP parameters, while still providing
   strong end-to-end security guarantees.  This document defines a SRTP
   procedures that uses two separate but related cryptographic contexts
   to provide "hop by hop" and "end to end" security guarantees.  Both
   the end-to-end and hop-by-hop cryptographic transforms can utilizes
   an authenticated encryption with associated data scheme or take
   advantage of future SRTP transforms with different properties.  SRTCP
   is encrypted hop-by-hop using an already-defined SRTCP cryptographic
   transform.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-perc-double/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-perc-double-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/