Subject: I-D Action: draft-zha-l3sm-l3vpn-onos-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 03:19:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Layer 3 VPN Service deployment in ONOS
        Authors         : Yiyong Zha
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Ying Cheng
                          Maxim Klyus
	Filename        : draft-zha-l3sm-l3vpn-onos-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG model that is used to deliver layer 3
   VPN service in ONOS project which is on the controller level. L3SM
   is focused on the service model which is on the orchestration
   level to help interaction between customers and network operators
   and also can be input to automated control and configuration
   applications. ONOS runs as an open source project for fast
   deployment. Use L3VPN service model defined in L3SM and deploy
   L3VPN service in ONOS project can be one step further. On the
   other hand, push real deployment in ONOS back to IETF is also
   beneficial.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zha-l3sm-l3vpn-onos-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zha-l3sm-l3vpn-onos-deployment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/