Subject: I-D Action: draft-muks-trill-transport-over-mpls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 20:49:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL Transparent Transport over MPLS
        Authors         : Mohammed Umair
                          Donald E. Eastlake 3rd
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-muks-trill-transport-over-mpls-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-10-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to interconnect multiple Transparent
   Interconnection of Lots of links (TRILL) sites which are separated by
   MPLS network using existing TRILL and VPLS standards. This draft
   addresses two problems

   1) Providing connection between more than two TRILL sites that
   are separated by MPLS provider network.

   2) Providing single logical virtualized TRILL network for different
   tenants that are separated by MPLS provider network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-trill-transport-over-mpls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muks-trill-transport-over-mpls-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-muks-trill-transport-over-mpls-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/