Subject: I-D Action: draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:34:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Effect of Ubiquitous Encryption
        Authors         : Kathleen Moriarty
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-03.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   Increased use of encryption will impact operations for security and
   network management causing a shift in how these functions are
   performed.  In some cases, new methods to both monitor and protect
   data will evolve.  In more drastic circumstances, the ability to
   monitor may be eliminated.  This draft includes a collection of
   current security and network management functions that may be
   impacted by the shift to increased use of encryption.  This draft
   does not attempt to solve these problems, but rather document the
   current state to assist in the development of alternate options to
   achieve the intended purpose of the documented practices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/