Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 12:39:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Experimental Option for TCP Host Identification
        Authors         : Brandon Williams
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-10-15

Abstract:
   Recent proposals discussed in the IETF have identified benefits to
   more distinctly identifying the hosts that are hidden behind a shared
   address/prefix sharing device or application-layer proxy.  Analysis
   indicates that the use of a TCP option for this purpose can be
   successfully applied to some use cases.  This document discusses
   design, deployment, and privacy considerations for such a TCP option
   that is in operational use on the Internet today.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/