Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-sdnrg-deployment-sdn-vnf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 06:57:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Practice of deploying SDN and VNFs in the data center
        Authors         : Jinzhu Wang
                          Rong Gu
	Filename        : draft-wang-sdnrg-deployment-sdn-vnf-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-17

Abstract:
   This document introduces a practice of deploying SDN and VNFs in the
   data center and discusses how SDN and VNFs can be combined in the
   data center.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-sdnrg-deployment-sdn-vnf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-sdnrg-deployment-sdn-vnf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/