Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-dots-transport-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 18:38:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Co-operative DDoS Mitigation
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Mike Geller
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-reddy-dots-transport-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document discusses mechanisms that a DOTS client can use, when
   it detects a potential Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) attack,
   to signal that the DOTS client is under an attack or request an
   upstream DOTS server to perform inbound filtering in its ingress
   routers for traffic that the DOTS client wishes to drop.  The DOTS
   server can then undertake appropriate actions (including, blackhole,
   drop, rate-limit, or add to watch list) on the suspect traffic to the
   DOTS client, thus reducing the effectiveness of the attack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-dots-transport/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dots-transport-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-dots-transport-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/