Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-spring-segment-path-programming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 09:00:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Path Programming (SPP)
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Igor Milojevic
	Filename        : draft-li-spring-segment-path-programming-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-10-17

Abstract:
   Segment Routing for unicast traffic has been proposed to cope with
   the usecases in traffic engineering, fast re-reroute, service chain,
   etc.  The document generalizes more use cases based on segment and
   proposes the concept of Segment Path Programming.  In the field of
   Segment Path Programming: 1.  The Segment used in the programmed
   segment path is not only used in the forwarding plane, but also used
   in the control plane. 2.  The programmed segment path is not only
   used in the transport layer, but also used in the service layer.
   Accordingly this document proposes use cases, architecture and
   protocol extension requirements for the Segment Path Programming
   (SPP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-spring-segment-path-programming/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-spring-segment-path-programming-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/