Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-tls-server-redirect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 02:24:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extension to Support Server Redirect
        Authors         : Cathy Zhou
                          Hongliang Gao
	Filename        : draft-zhou-tls-server-redirect-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   In some applications, e.g., Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure
   (HTTPS) visit, a client request needs to be redireted to the
   operator's web server for authentication or overdue processing.  This
   specification defines a new extension of TLS handshake protocol
   [RFC5246] to transmit the redirect Uniform/Universal Resource Locator
   (URL) for HTTPS applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-tls-server-redirect/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-tls-server-redirect-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/