Subject: I-D Action: draft-mitchell-rtgwg-pseudo-bgp-nh-cost-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:09:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Pseudo-Protocol for BGP Next Hop Cost Manipulation
        Author          : Jon Mitchell
	Filename        : draft-mitchell-rtgwg-pseudo-bgp-nh-cost-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This describes a local router implementation option that provides a
   facility for the manipulation of the costs of IGP learned routes that
   are utilized as BGP NextHops rather than using the SPF calculated
   cost to the same route when running the BGP path selection algorithm.
   The result is something that works like a pseudo-routing protocol but
   only impacting the BGP decision making process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mitchell-rtgwg-pseudo-bgp-nh-cost/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mitchell-rtgwg-pseudo-bgp-nh-cost-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/