Subject: I-D Action: draft-vasu-core-ace-service-provisioning-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:11:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Provisioning for Constrained Devices
        Authors         : Vasu K
                          Rahul A Jadhav
                          yangneng
	Filename        : draft-vasu-core-ace-service-provisioning-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   As more constrained devices are integrating with current Internet,
   the ubiquitous computing in scenarios like smart home is very
   important. In smart home, the constrained devices (ex. thermostat)
   need to be provisioned in such a way that it can inter-operate with
   any kind of devices like other constrained devices (ex. Air
   conditioner) or client devices (ex. smart phone). This document
   provides a method to support service provisioning based on pre-
   configured admission and resource control policies, where this method
   explains device's service access in two different use cases: first
   provisioning the service when a constrained device accessing the
   service provided by other constrained device, second, accessing the
   service provided by constrained device from the client device (non
   constrained device).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vasu-core-ace-service-provisioning/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vasu-core-ace-service-provisioning-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/