Subject: I-D Action: draft-fioccola-ippm-rfc6812-alt-mark-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:57:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Alternate Marking Extension to Cisco SLA Protocol RFC6812
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Mouli Chandramouli
                          Alessandro Capello
	Filename        : draft-fioccola-ippm-rfc6812-alt-mark-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   Cisco's Service-Level Assurance Protocol (Cisco's SLA Protocol) RFC
   6812 [RFC6812] is a Performance Measurement protocol that has been
   widely deployed.  The protocol is used to measure service-level
   parameters such as network latency, delay variation, and packet/frame
   loss.  This document describes an extension to the Cisco SLA Protocol
   Measurement-Type UDP-Measurement, in order to implement alternate
   marking methodology detailed in [I-D.tempia-ippm-p3m].  The extension
   is used to measure service level parameters by marking test traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fioccola-ippm-rfc6812-alt-mark-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fioccola-ippm-rfc6812-alt-mark-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/