Subject: I-D Action: draft-pepanbur-acme-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:08:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACME Proxy Mode of Operation
        Authors         : Peter Panburana
                          Max Pritikin
                          Pete Beal
	Filename        : draft-pepanbur-acme-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document proposes an addition to the Automatic Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) draft describing the ability for a
   publicly facing ACME client to operate as an enrollment proxy for
   hosts on its private network as defined by [RFC1918] and [RFC4193].
   ACME clients acting as a proxy are identified using the cmcRA flag
   [RFC6402].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pepanbur-acme-proxy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pepanbur-acme-proxy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/