Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-bmwg-ha-nfvi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:49:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Benchmarking High Availability of NFV Infrastructure
        Authors         : Taekhee Kim
                          EunKyoung Paik
	Filename        : draft-kim-bmwg-ha-nfvi-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This documents lists additional considerations and strategies for
   benchmarking high availability of NFV infrastructure when network
   functions are virtualized and performed in NFV infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-bmwg-ha-nfvi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-bmwg-ha-nfvi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/