Subject: I-D Action: draft-keyupate-bess-bgp-l3vpn-cfg-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:59:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for BGP/MPLS L3 VPNs
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Dhanendra Jain
	Filename        : draft-keyupate-bess-bgp-l3vpn-cfg-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage BGP Layer 3 VPNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keyupate-bess-bgp-l3vpn-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keyupate-bess-bgp-l3vpn-cfg-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-keyupate-bess-bgp-l3vpn-cfg-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/