Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 11:27:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Content Security Policy Directive Registry
        Author          : Mike West
	Filename        : draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-10-07

Abstract:
   This document establishes an Internet Assigned Number Authority
   (IANA) registry for Content Security Policy directives.  It populates
   the registry with the directives defined in the CSP specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/