Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 16:31:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Athanasios Kyparlis
                          Ravi Parikh
                          Acee Lindem
                          Mingui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-10-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model for Virtual Router Redundancy
   Protocol (VRRP). Both version 2 and version 3 of VRRP are covered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-vrrp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/