Subject: I-D Action: draft-pim-mgmd-notif-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:04:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast Group Membership Discovery Notification MIB
        Authors         : Eshna Jain
                          Subhajit Chatterjee
	Filename        : draft-pim-mgmd-notif-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
    This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
    for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
    In particular, it describes notification objects used for managing
    notifications of the Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and
    the Multicast Listener Discovery(MLD) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pim-mgmd-notif-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pim-mgmd-notif-mib-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/