Subject: I-D Action: draft-shin-sfc-control-plane-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 02:03:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Service Function Chaining Control Plane 
        Authors         : Myung-Ki Shin
                          Mi-Jung Choi
                          Seungik Lee
	Filename        : draft-shin-sfc-control-plane-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines Yang data model for control plane management of
   service function chaining based on [I-D.ietf-sfc-control-plane],
   which describes components and requirements of SFC control plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shin-sfc-control-plane-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shin-sfc-control-plane-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/