Subject: I-D Action: draft-sreekantiah-idr-segment-routing-te-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:03:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing Traffic Engineering Policy using BGP
        Authors         : Arjun Sreekantiah
                          Clarence FilsFils
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Paul Mattes
                          Steven Lin
	Filename        : draft-sreekantiah-idr-segment-routing-te-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms allowing advertising Segment
   Routing Traffic Engineering (SRTE) policies using BGP.  Through the
   mechanisms described in this document, a BGP speaker has the ability
   to trigger, in a remote BGP node, the setup of a SR Encapsulation
   policy with specific characteristics and an explicit path.  Steering
   mechanisms are also defined to enable the application of the policy
   on a per BGP route basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sreekantiah-idr-segment-routing-te/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sreekantiah-idr-segment-routing-te-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/