Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 04:13:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ECA Policy YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Maoke Chen
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Masaki Fukushima
	Filename        : draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for SUPA (Simplified Use
   of Policy Abstractions) ECA (Event-Condition-Action) policies
   using policy abstractions defined in [I-D. strassner-supa-generic-
   policy-info-model]. The EPDM (ECA policy data model) is refined
   from SGPIM (SUPA Generic Policy Information Model)and EPRIM (ECA
   Policy Rule Information Model) to be applied to deliver various
   management policies for controlling managed entities throughout
   the service development and deployment lifecycle. The generic ECA
   policy data model could be augmented by additional YANG data
   modules modeling and configuring policy-related protocols and
   functions. Reusability as the major advantage of this approach can
   be realized. The policy data model described in this document
   provides common building blocks for such extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-supa-eca-data-model-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/