Subject: I-D Action: draft-lamparter-homenet-isis-profile-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:05:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Homenet IS-IS Profile
        Author          : David Lamparter
	Filename        : draft-lamparter-homenet-isis-profile-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This (pointer) document describes the neccessary bits and pieces of
   IS-IS that a homenet targeted implementation would need to implement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lamparter-homenet-isis-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lamparter-homenet-isis-profile-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lamparter-homenet-isis-profile-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/