Subject: I-D Action: draft-halpern-iab-rfc5741bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 11:36:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On RFC Streams, Headers, and Boilerplates
        Authors         : Joel M. Halpern
                          Leslie Daigle
                          Olaf M. Kolkman
                          None
	Filename        : draft-halpern-iab-rfc5741bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-10-14

Abstract:
   RFC documents contain a number of fixed elements such as the title
   page header, standard boilerplates and copyright/IPR statements.
   This document describes them and introduces some updates to reflect
   current usage and requirements of RFC publication.  In particular,
   this updated structure is intended to communicate clearly the source
   of RFC creation and review.  This document obsoletes RFC 5741, moving
   detailed content to an IAB web page and preparing for more flexible
   output formats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-halpern-iab-rfc5741bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-halpern-iab-rfc5741bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/