Subject: I-D Action: draft-xuan-sfc-chain-high-availability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:58:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : High Availability mechanism for Service Function Chains
        Authors         : Truong-Xuan Do
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-xuan-sfc-chain-high-availability-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes mechanisms to achieve the high
   availability of the service function chains. This document
   considers the high availability in the perspective of entire chain.
   This means the SFC control plane needs to take into account some
   metrics related service chain in addition to individual service
   functions. This document covers both stateless and stateful service
   functions as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xuan-sfc-chain-high-availability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xuan-sfc-chain-high-availability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/