Subject: I-D Action: draft-bergmann-ace-dcaf-cose-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:38:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using The Delegated CoAP Authentication and Authorization Framework (DCAF) With CBOR Encoded Message Syntax
        Authors         : Olaf Bergmann
                          Stefanie Gerdes
	Filename        : draft-bergmann-ace-dcaf-cose-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This specification defines a profile for the Delegated CoAP
   Authentication and Authorization Framework (DCAF) that facilitates
   client authentication and authorization in a constrained environment
   using the CBOR Encoded Message Syntax.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bergmann-ace-dcaf-cose/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bergmann-ace-dcaf-cose-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/