Subject: I-D Action: draft-raza-ospf-stub-neighbor-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 17:32:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Stub Neighbors
        Authors         : Khalid Raza
                          John Cavanaugh
                          Andrew Kulawiak
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
                          Faraz Shamim
	Filename        : draft-raza-ospf-stub-neighbor-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   Open Shortest Path First stub neighbor is an enhancement to the
   protocol to support large scale of neighbors in some topologies with
   improved convergence behavior.  It introduces limited changes
   protocol behavior to implement a scalable solution for hub and spoke
   topologies by limiting the functionality changes to the hub.  The
   concepts are also applicable to a host running in a virtual machine
   environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raza-ospf-stub-neighbor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raza-ospf-stub-neighbor-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-raza-ospf-stub-neighbor-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/