Subject: I-D Action: draft-stenberg-shsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 04:17:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Home Status Protocol
        Author          : Markus Stenberg
	Filename        : draft-stenberg-shsp-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-10-15

Abstract:
   In reasonable home networks there are no cloud services; just a set
   of local nodes sharing state, and possibly invoking operations either
   automatically or on behalf of the home user.  This document describes
   a key-value database that can be used to do both; published
   key=values represent the current state of the system, and by setting
   a key published by some other node to a different value a node can
   indicate the desire for changing of state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenberg-shsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenberg-shsp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stenberg-shsp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/