Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 00:46:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Internet Protocol, Version 6 (IPv6) Specification
        Authors         : Stephen E. Deering
                          Robert M. Hinden
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies version 6 of the Internet Protocol (IPv6),
   also sometimes referred to as IP Next Generation or IPng.  It
   obsoletes RFC2460

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-rfc2460bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/