Subject: I-D Action: draft-huston-sidr-validity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 10:16:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Update to RPKI Validation
        Authors         : Geoff Huston
                          George Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-huston-sidr-validity-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-10-09

Abstract:
   This document updates the RPKI certificate validation procedure as
   specified in Section 7.2 of RFC6487.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huston-sidr-validity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huston-sidr-validity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/