Subject: I-D Action: draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 11:17:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Congestion control for 4G and 5G access
        Author          : Ingemar Johansson
	Filename        : draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-10-14

Abstract:
   This memo outlines the challenge that 4G and 5G access brings for
   transport protocol congestion control and also outlines a few simple
   examples that can improve transport protocol congestion control
   performance in 4G and 5G access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/