Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-cms-mts-hash-sig-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 03:59:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of the Hash-based Merkle Tree Signature (MTS) Algorithm in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-cms-mts-hash-sig-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conventions for using the Merkle Tree
   Signatures (MTS) digital signature algorithm with the Cryptographic
   Message Syntax (CMS).  The MTS algorithm is one form of hash-based
   digital signature.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-cms-mts-hash-sig/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-cms-mts-hash-sig-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-cms-mts-hash-sig-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/