Subject: I-D Action: draft-rescorla-tcpinc-tls-option-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 11:16:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP Use TLS Option
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-tcpinc-tls-option-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-10-02

Abstract:
   This document defines the use of TLS [RFC5246] with the TCP-ENO
   option [I-D.bittau-tcpinc-tcpeno].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rescorla-tcpinc-tls-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-tcpinc-tls-option-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rescorla-tcpinc-tls-option-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/