Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-dots-ipfix-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:04:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPFIX IE Extensions for DDoS Attack Detection
        Authors         : Tianfu Fu
                          DaCheng Zhang
                          Liang Xia
                          Min Li
	Filename        : draft-fu-dots-ipfix-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   Although most of the existing IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
   Information Elements (IEs) are useful for network security
   inspection, there are still some gaps existing to identify a number
   of categories of the attacks.  To fill in the gaps, this document
   defines some new IPFIX IEs and describes their formats for
   inspecting network security.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-dots-ipfix-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-dots-ipfix-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/