Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 07:36:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Simulating "Partial Mesh of MP2MP P-Tunnels" with Ingress Replication
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Yakov Rekhter
                          Andrew Dolganow
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   RFC 6513 (Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs) describes a method to
   support bidirectional customer multicast flows using a partial mesh
   of Multipoint-to-Multipoint (MP2MP) tunnels.  This document specifies
   how a partial mesh of MP2MP tunnels can be simulated using Ingress
   Replication.  This solution enables a Service Provider to use Ingress
   Replication to offer transparent bidirectional multicast service to
   its VPN customers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-mvpn-bidir-ingress-replication-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/