Subject: I-D Action: draft-barth-homenet-wifi-roaming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 04:32:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Home Network WiFi Roaming
        Author          : Steven Barth
	Filename        : draft-barth-homenet-wifi-roaming-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to manage host routes and
   statelessly proxy IPv6 Duplicate Address Detection messages between
   multiple WiFi links to allow client roaming.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barth-homenet-wifi-roaming/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barth-homenet-wifi-roaming-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/