Subject: I-D Action: draft-ford-openpgp-format-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:10:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Modernizing the OpenPGP Message Format
        Author          : Bryan Ford
	Filename        : draft-ford-openpgp-format-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This draft proposes and solicits discussion on methods of modernizing
   OpenPGP's encrypted message format to support more state-of-the-art
   authenticated encryption schemes, and optionally to protect format
   metadata as well as data via metadata encryption and judicious
   padding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ford-openpgp-format/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ford-openpgp-format-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/