Subject: I-D Action: draft-jabley-dnsop-ordered-answers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 05:39:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ordering of RRSets in DNS Messages
        Author          : Joe Abley
	Filename        : draft-jabley-dnsop-ordered-answers-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-09

Abstract:
   The existing Domain Name System (DNS) specifications lack some
   clarity in their description of the process by which individual
   sections of a DNS message are constructed.

   This document updates RFC 1034 and RFC 1035 to provide a clearer
   specification, consistent with deployed implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jabley-dnsop-ordered-answers/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jabley-dnsop-ordered-answers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/