Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-opswg-netvpn-model-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:21:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations on Layered Network VPN Service Model
        Author          : Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-opswg-netvpn-model-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   VPN is one typical service provided by carrier IP network.  Network
   VPN service model can provide the northbound interface of network-
   level VPN service of the controller to try to simplify the VPN
   provision without involving too much details of VPN implementation on
   the device.  This document gives exploratory description about the
   requirement of network-level VPN service and how to define the data
   model which will provide the guidance for the future definition of
   the concrete data model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-opswg-netvpn-model-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-opswg-netvpn-model-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/