Subject: I-D Action: draft-sparks-genarea-interim-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:25:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interim Meeting Management 
        Author          : Robert Sparks
	Filename        : draft-sparks-genarea-interim-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This memo discusses requirements for improvements to the datatracker
   related to tracking interim meetings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-genarea-interim-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sparks-genarea-interim-management-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/