Subject: I-D Action: draft-stenberg-mif-mpvd-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 04:11:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple Provisioning Domains using Domain Name System
        Authors         : Markus Stenberg
                          Steven Barth
	Filename        : draft-stenberg-mif-mpvd-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to transmit and secure
   provisioning domain information for IPv6 and IPv4 addresses by using
   reverse DNS resolution.  In addition it specifies backwards-
   compatible extensions to IPv6 host configuration to support special-
   purpose global IPv6 prefixes which can only be used to access certain
   isolated services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenberg-mif-mpvd-dns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenberg-mif-mpvd-dns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/