Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-mmusic-multiview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 23:46:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-view streams in SDP and RTP Sessions
        Author          : Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-huang-mmusic-multiview-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document analyses the streaming options of multi-view
   applications,and describes the required SDP signaling for them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-mmusic-multiview/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-mmusic-multiview-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/