Subject: I-D Action: draft-fabini-ippm-2330-time-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 23:37:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updates for IPPM's Framework: Timestamping and Use Cases
        Authors         : Joachim Fabini
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-fabini-ippm-2330-time-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-13

Abstract:
   Quality and accuracy of measurements depend on the selection of
   appropriate locations and timers for timestamp acquisition.  This
   memo updates the IP Performance Metrics (IPPM) Framework RFC 2330
   with new considerations on timers, timestamps and time-related
   definitions with particular focus on wireless networks and
   virtualized hosts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fabini-ippm-2330-time/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fabini-ippm-2330-time-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/