Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 06:45:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS query name minimisation to improve privacy
        Author          : Stephane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-10-05

Abstract:
   This document describes one of the techniques that could be used to
   improve DNS privacy (see [RFC7626]), a technique called "QNAME
   minimisation", where the DNS resolver no longer sends the full
   original QNAME to the upstream name server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-qname-minimisation-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/