Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 08:22:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Management
        Authors         : Ladislav Lhotka
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-20.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This document contains a specification of three YANG modules.
   Together they form the core routing data model which serves as a
   framework for configuring and managing a routing subsystem.  It is
   expected that these modules will be augmented by additional YANG
   modules defining data models for routing protocols, route filters and
   other functions.  The core routing data model provides common
   building blocks for such extensions - routing instances, routes,
   routing information bases (RIB), and routing protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-routing-cfg-20

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/