Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-for-dc-interconnect-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 02:13:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hierarchical SFC for DC Interconnection
        Authors         : Ting Ao
                          Bo Wu
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-for-dc-interconnect-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-15

Abstract:
   In a SFC, sometimes some SFs are provided by several DC networks,
   which means these SFs my locates in different DC network . How to
   establish such SFC that is across several DCs is what the draft wants
   to present.  In this document, a hierarchical SFC method is proposed.
   It covers data plane, control plane to archieve such hierarchical
   SFC.  And it includes requirements of the SFC Gateway for every DC
   network that provide SF for SFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-for-dc-interconnect/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-for-dc-interconnect-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ao-sfc-for-dc-interconnect-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/