Subject: I-D Action: draft-lt-6man-sr-listid-encapsulation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 01:52:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPRING IPv6 ListID Encapsulation
        Authors         : Ting Liao
                          Ting Ao
	Filename        : draft-lt-6man-sr-listid-encapsulation-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   Segment Routing allows a node to steer a packet through an ordered
   list of instructions, called segments.  The ingress node prepends a
   SR header to a packet containing a set of "segments".  A segment can
   represent any instruction topological or service-based.  Segment
   Routing can be applied to the IPv6 architecture, with a new type of
   routing extension header.  A segment is encoded as an IPv6 address.
   An ordered list of segments is encoded as an ordered list of IPv6
   addresses in the routing extension header.  The segment to process is
   indicated by a pointer in the routing extension header.  Upon
   completion of a segment, the pointer is incremented.  This document
   describes how to decrease the length of the IPv6 list with ListID
   carried.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lt-6man-sr-listid-encapsulation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lt-6man-sr-listid-encapsulation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/