Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-idr-enhanced-end-of-rib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 00:33:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enhanced End-of-RIB Marker for BGP
        Author          : Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-dong-idr-enhanced-end-of-rib-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies an enhanced BGP End-of-RIB marker which can
   facilitate fine granular BGP route convergence for various BGP based
   network services.  A new BGP capability to negotiate the usage of the
   enhanced End-of-RIB marker is also specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-idr-enhanced-end-of-rib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-idr-enhanced-end-of-rib-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/