Subject: I-D Action: draft-baba-iot-problems-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 00:13:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problems in and among industries for the prompt realization of IoT
        Authors         : Hiroyuki Baba
                          Yoshiki Ishida
                          Takayuki Amatsu
                          Koichi Kunitake
                          Kaoru Maeda
	Filename        : draft-baba-iot-problems-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This document is a summary of the results of meetings with actual
   manufacturers of industrial products, companies that establish and
   run social infrastructures (hereafter referred to as "Things
   companies"), and ICT enterprises about the challenges they face in
   realizing IoT. These meetings revealed that the Things companies are
   troubled by such as the vast gap between the product lifetimes of
   their company products and the pace at which generation changes occur
   in ICT technologies, the difference between the actual values and
   catalog values of the wave traveling ranges, and the enormous number
   of sensors that need to be installed. In order to deploy about IoT,
   we believe that the solutions to these primitive issues must be
   promoted in tandem with a service-oriented approach that places an
   emphasis on the effects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baba-iot-problems/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baba-iot-problems-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/