Subject: I-D Action: draft-shieh-rtcweb-ip-handling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:57:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebRTC IP Address Handling Recommendations
        Authors         : Guo-wei Shieh
                          Justin Uberti
	Filename        : draft-shieh-rtcweb-ip-handling-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document provides best practices for how IP addresses should be
   handled by WebRTC applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shieh-rtcweb-ip-handling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shieh-rtcweb-ip-handling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/