Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 00:22:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Opportunistic Security for DHCPv6
        Authors         : Lishan Li
                          Yong Cui
                          Jianping Wu
	Filename        : draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-10-10

Abstract:
   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) enables
   DHCPv6 servers to configure network parameters.  To secure DHCPv6,
   the authentication and encryption mechanisms are proposed to protect
   the DHCPv6 privacy information.  However, how to deploy the secure
   DHCPv6 mechanisms for DHCPv6 is not specified.  This draft analysis
   the DHCPv6 threat model and various key management schemes for DHCPv6
   deployment, and recommend the opportunistic security for DHCPv6
   deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/