Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-for-the-users-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 02:17:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Internet is for End Users
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-for-the-users-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   Internet standards serve and are used by a variety of communities.
   This document contains guidelines for explicitly identifying them,
   serving them, and determining how to resolve conflicts between their
   interests, when necessary.

   It also motivates considering end users as the highest priority
   concern for Internet standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-for-the-users/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-for-the-users-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-for-the-users-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/