Subject: I-D Action: draft-chh-bier-bier-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:27:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for BIER Protocol
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Zheng Zhang
                          Xianxian Dai
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-chh-bier-bier-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for BIER configuration and
   operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chh-bier-bier-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chh-bier-bier-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chh-bier-bier-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/