Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 02:22:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP-Prefix Segment in large-scale data centers
        Authors         : Clarence Filsfils
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Jon Mitchell
                          Ebben Aries
                          Petr Lapukhov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-10-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the motivation and benefits for applying
   segment routing in the data-center.  It describes the design to
   deploy segment routing in the data-center, for both the MPLS and IPv6
   dataplanes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/