Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 08:33:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Time Zone Data Distribution Service Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : CalDAV: Time Zones by Reference
        Author          : Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-10-13

Abstract:
   This document defines an update to the CalDAV calendar access
   protocol (RFC 4791) to allow clients and servers to exchange
   iCalendar data without the need to send full time zone data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tzdist-caldav-timezone-ref-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/