Subject: I-D Action: draft-lozano-rdap-gtld-whois-additional-events-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Oct 2015 08:20:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional RDAP events to support the gTLD Whois output
        Author          : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-lozano-rdap-gtld-whois-additional-events-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-10-04

Abstract:
   This document adds two event action types to the IANA RDAP JSON
   Values registry, defined in [RFC7483], which are required to map two
   fields from the gTLD Whois output into the RDAP response.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lozano-rdap-gtld-whois-additional-events/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-rdap-gtld-whois-additional-events-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/