Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-bess-enhanced-vpn-auto-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 01:37:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Enhanced VPN Auto Discovery
        Authors         : Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-bess-enhanced-vpn-auto-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   All kinds of VPN technologies have been widely deployed to bear
   different services.  As new applications develop, there proposes the
   requirement of auto-discovery of Layer 3 Virtual Private Network
   (L3VPN) and enhanced auto-discovery requirements for other VPN
   technologies which already have the auto-discovery mechanisms.  This
   document identifies the possible applications and these auto-
   discovery requirements.  Accordingly this document defines a new BGP
   NLRI, called the BGP-VPN-INSTANCE NLRI to satisfy the requirement of
   auto-discovery of BGP VPN instance and a new type of the extended
   community, called the Import Route Target which can be applied for
   auto-discovery mechanisms of multiple VPN technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-bess-enhanced-vpn-auto-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-bess-enhanced-vpn-auto-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/