Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 09:08:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Initial Performance Metric Registry Entries
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This memo defines the Initial Entries for the Performance Metrics
   Registry.

   Section 4 has been edited to reflect recent discussion on the ippm-
   list: * Removed the combination or "Raw" and left 95th percentile.  *
   Hanging Indent on Run-time parameters (Fixed parameters use bullet
   lists and other indenting formats. * Payload format for measurement
   has been removed. * Explanation of Conditional delay distribution.

   Still need: * suggestion of standard naming format for parameters. *
   usecase(s) for machine parse-able registry columns. * Contribution of
   YANG references for alternate data formats.

   Note: lambda parameter description is correct in section 4, elsewhere
   needs fix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/