Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-email-received-privacy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:18:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Improving Privacy for the email "Received" Header
        Authors         : Simon Josefsson
                          Linus Nordberg
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-email-received-privacy-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The email "Received" header has a problematic privacy concern
   affecting email routing before or after handling by public SMTP
   relays.  This document discusses the problem and describes a solution
   that relevant Message Transfer Agents (MTAs) and Mail Submission
   Agents (MSAs) may adopt.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-email-received-privacy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-email-received-privacy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/