Subject: I-D Action: draft-palanivelanchetansenthil-mptcp-enhancements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 10:31:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPTCP Enhancement Opportunities
        Authors         : Palanivelan Appanasamy
                          Chetan Harsha
	Filename        : draft-palanivelanchetansenthil-mptcp-enhancements-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-17

Abstract:
   MPTCP Intends to address a wide range of issues, with minimal
   implementation tweaks. Though this works in a range of use
   cases,there are some use cases, where some standard implementation
   recommendations could help. The Purpose of this draft is to document
   Opportunities, where Enhancements to MPTCP can translate to more
   wider deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palanivelanchetansenthil-mptcp-enhancements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palanivelanchetansenthil-mptcp-enhancements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/