Subject: I-D Action: draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2015 09:09:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Web Application Messaging Protocol
        Authors         : Tobias G. Oberstein
                          Alexander Goedde
	Filename        : draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp-01.txt
	Pages           : 107
	Date            : 2015-10-10

Abstract:
   This document defines the Web Application Messaging Protocol (WAMP).
   WAMP is a routed protocol that provides two messaging patterns:
   Publish & Subscribe and routed Remote Procedure Calls.  It is
   intended to connect application components in distributed
   applications.  WAMP uses WebSocket as its default transport, but can
   be transmitted via any other protocol that allows for ordered,
   reliable, bi-directional, and message-oriented communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-oberstet-hybi-tavendo-wamp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/