Subject: I-D Action: draft-lilley-font-toplevel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 09:13:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The font Primary Content Type 
        Author          : Chris Lilley
	Filename        : draft-lilley-font-toplevel-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This memo serves to register and document the "font" Primary Content
   Type, under which the Internet Media subtypes for representation
   formats for fonts may be registered.  This document also serves as a
   registration application for a set of intended subtypes, which are
   representative of some existing subtypes already registered under the
   "application" tree by their separate registrations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lilley-font-toplevel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lilley-font-toplevel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/