Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-intarea-gre-tunnel-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 02:19:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for GRE Tunnel
        Authors         : Ying Liu
                          Qiang Chen
                          Adam Mate Foldes
	Filename        : draft-liu-intarea-gre-tunnel-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-10-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of GRE
   tunnels. The data model covers configuration data and operational
   state data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-intarea-gre-tunnel-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-intarea-gre-tunnel-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/