Subject: I-D Action: draft-sijeon-nfvrg-dynamic-resource-vnfaas-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 07:31:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VNFaaS for Dynamic Resource Provisioning in Non-Virtualized Networks
        Authors         : Seil Jeon
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-nfvrg-dynamic-resource-vnfaas-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This draft describes examples of Virtual Network Function as a
   Service (VNFaaS) for dynamic resource provisioning in non-virtualized
   networks, with benefits, while introducing challenges and
   considerations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sijeon-nfvrg-dynamic-resource-vnfaas/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sijeon-nfvrg-dynamic-resource-vnfaas-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/