Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-dane-alps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 08:23:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Alternative Local-Part Synthesis for DANE
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-dane-alps-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-10-13

Abstract:
   This document describes how to synthesize alternative local-part
   productions when looking up email addresses with DANE for S/MIME and
   OpenPGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-dane-alps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-dane-alps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/