Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 08:02:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network Management Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extending IP Flow-Based Network Monitoring with Location Information
        Authors         : Olivier Festor
                          Abdelkader Lahmadi
                          Rick Hofstede
                          Aiko Pras
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   IP Flow-based monitoring lacks a mechanism to associate measured IP
   Flow information with the geographic location of the device where the
   IP Flows have been observed. This document defines a set of
   guidelines and best practices to extend IP Flow monitoring protocols
   with location information of the device (both fixed and mobile) that
   acts as an IP Flow metering process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-nmrg-location-ipfix-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/