Subject: I-D Action: draft-abad-sdnrg-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:04:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Software-Defined Networking (SDN)-based IPsec Flow Protection
        Authors         : Alejandro Abad-Carrascosa
                          Rafa Marin-Lopez
                          Gabriel Lopez-Millan
	Filename        : draft-abad-sdnrg-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the use case for providing IPsec flow
   protection by means of a Software-Defined Network (SDN) controller
   and raises the requirements to support this service.  It considers
   two main scenarios: (i) gateway-to-gateway and (ii) host-to-gateway
   (Road Warrior).  For the gateway-to-gateway scenario, this document
   describes a mechanism to support the bootstrapping of key material
   between network resources to protect data traffic with IPsec and IKE,
   both in intra and inter-SDN cases.  The host-to-gateway case defines
   a mechanism to bootstrap key material to protect data with IPsec
   between an end user's device and a gateway.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-abad-sdnrg-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abad-sdnrg-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-abad-sdnrg-sdn-ipsec-flow-protection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/