Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-mmhs-profile-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Oct 2015 02:25:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Military Message Handling System (MMHS) over SMTP Profile
        Authors         : Alexey Melnikov
                          Graeme Lunt
                          Alan Ross
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-mmhs-profile-08.txt
	Pages           : 57
	Date            : 2015-10-03

Abstract:
   A Military Message Handling System (MMHS) processes formal messages
   ensuring release, distribution, security, and timely delivery across
   national and international strategic and tactical networks.  The MMHS
   Elements of Service have been defined as a set of extensions to the
   ITU-T X.400 (1992) international standards and are specified in
   STANAG 4406 Edition 2 or ACP 123.

   This document specifies how a messaging service that meets these
   service definitions can be provided using the SMTP family of
   protocols.  It defines a profile that can be used by those wishing to
   ensure that these services are provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-mmhs-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-mmhs-profile-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-mmhs-profile-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/