Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-nvo3-isis-cp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 22:57:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NVo3 Control Plane Protocol Using IS-IS
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Yongbing Fan
	Filename        : draft-xu-nvo3-isis-cp-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of IS-IS as a light-weight control
   plane protocol for Network Virtualization over L3 (NVo3) overlay
   networks.  This light-weight control plane protocol is intended for
   small and even medium sized data center networks and is applicable to
   any specific NVo3 data encapsulation formats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-nvo3-isis-cp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-nvo3-isis-cp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-nvo3-isis-cp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/