Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-idr-flowspec-redirect-tunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2015 08:14:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Flow-Spec Redirect to Tunnel action
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-hao-idr-flowspec-redirect-tunnel-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-06

Abstract:
   This draft defines a new flow-spec action, redirect-to-Tunnel, and a
   new sub-TLV for the redirect extended community to provide
   redirecting a flow to a tunnel. A BGP UPDATE for a flow-spec NLRI
   can contain the extended community. When activated, the
   corresponding flow packets will be encapsulated by a tunnel
   encapsulation protocol and then be forward to the target IP address.
   The redirected tunnel information and target IP address are encoded
   in BGP Path Attribute [TUNNELENCAPS] [MPP] that is carried in the
   BGP flow-spec UPDATE. The draft expends the tunnel encapsulation
   attribute to apply to flow-spec SAFI, i.e. 133 and 134.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-idr-flowspec-redirect-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-idr-flowspec-redirect-tunnel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/