Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 17:27:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Profile for Algorithms and Key Sizes for use in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure
        Authors         : Geoff Huston
                          George Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies the algorithms, algorithms' parameters,
   asymmetric key formats, asymmetric key size, and signature format for
   the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) subscribers that
   generate digital signatures on certificates, Certificate Revocation
   Lists (CRLs), Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) signed objects and
   certification requests as well as for the relying parties (RPs) that
   verify these digital signatures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/