Subject: I-D Action: draft-shishio-bmwg-copp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:51:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking for CoPP
        Author          : Shishio Tsuchiya
	Filename        : draft-shishio-bmwg-copp-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   COntrol Plane Policing (CoPP) which is defined as RFC6192 to protect
   router's control plane from undesired or malicious traffic.

   This document provides methodology to confirm implementation of CoPP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shishio-bmwg-copp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shishio-bmwg-copp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/