Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-bess-evpn-pe-ce-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 03:11:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using BGP between PE and CE in EVPN
        Authors         : Shunwan Zhuang
                          Weiguo Hao
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-bess-evpn-pe-ce-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document identifies the possible applications which can benefit
   from MAC learning through the control plane between PEs and CEs.
   Then this document specifies protocols and procedures of using BGP as
   PE-CE control protocol for carrying customer MAC routing information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-bess-evpn-pe-ce/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-bess-evpn-pe-ce-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/