Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-bess-l3vpn-pm-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 00:27:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Framework for L3VPN Performance Monitoring
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Bhavani Parise
	Filename        : draft-dong-bess-l3vpn-pm-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The performance monitoring (PM) of BGP/MPLS IP Virtual Private
   Networks (L3VPN) is important for satisfying the Service Level
   Agreement(SLA) for critical network services.  Since L3VPN is
   essentially using a multipoint-to-point service model, flow
   identification becomes a big challenge for L3VPN PM.  This document
   specifies the framework and mechanisms for the application of PM in
   L3VPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-bess-l3vpn-pm-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-bess-l3vpn-pm-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/