Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-spring-segment-list-id-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 20:15:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Spring Segment List ID
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Ting Liao
	Filename        : draft-chen-spring-segment-list-id-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-10-12

Abstract:
   Segment Routing allows a node to steer a packet through an ordered
   list of instructions, called segments.  The ingress node prepends a
   SR header to a packet containing a set of "segments".  A segment can
   represent any instruction topological or service-based.

   The Segment Routing architecture can be implemented using MPLS with
   no change to the forwarding plane.  A segment is encoded as an MPLS
   label.  An ordered list of segments is encoded as a stack of labels,
   but it has implications on label stack depth.

   This document describes how to decrease the depth of the label stack
   in order to do effective Segment Routing operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-spring-segment-list-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-spring-segment-list-id-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-spring-segment-list-id-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/