Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-ace-groupauth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 19:05:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authentication architecture for a group of constrained devices
        Authors         : Hyunsik Yang
                          Youngki Park
                          Younghan Kim
                          Namhi Kang
	Filename        : draft-yang-ace-groupauth-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   Constrained devices have a limitation in adapting various general
   cryptography mechanisms since they have limited processing power,
   storage space and transmission capacities. Moreover, in an
   environment that has a large number of constrained devices, the
   device authentication and authorization procedure causes serious
   burdens. Therefore, this draft proposes a group authentication
   mechanism to solve existing problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-ace-groupauth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-ace-groupauth-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-ace-groupauth-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/