Subject: I-D Action: draft-dwpz-pce-domain-diverse-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 20:58:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE support for Domain Diversity
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Qin Wu
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-dwpz-pce-domain-diverse-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-10-12

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) may be used for computing path for
   services that traverse multi-area and multi-AS Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) Traffic Engineered (TE)
   networks.

   Path computation should facilitate the selection of paths with domain
   diversity.  This document examines the existing mechanisms to do so
   and further propose some extensions to Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dwpz-pce-domain-diverse/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dwpz-pce-domain-diverse-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dwpz-pce-domain-diverse-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/