Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-softwire-yang-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 05:04:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for IPv4-in-IPv6 Softwire
        Authors         : Qi Sun
                          Hao Wang
                          Yong Cui
                          Ian Farrer
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-sun-softwire-yang-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2015-10-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of IPv4-in-IPv6 Softwire Border Routers and Customer
   Premises Equipment.  It covers the Lightweight 4over6, MAP-E and
   MAP-T Softwire mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-softwire-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-softwire-yang-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sun-softwire-yang-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/