Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 08:44:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usecases of MPLS Global Label
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Tianle Yang
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-10-17

Abstract:
   As the MPLS technologies develop, MPLS label is not only used with
   the local meaning which is always be understood by the upstream node
   and the downstream node, but also used with the global meaning which
   can be understood by all nodes or part of nodes in the network.  The
   document defines the latter as the global label and proposes the
   possible use cases of global label.  In these usecases MPLS global
   label can be used for location identification, VPN identification,
   segment routing, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-mpls-global-label-usecases-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/