Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-6man-hbh-header-handling-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 07:40:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Hop-by-Hop Header Handling
        Author          : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-6man-hbh-header-handling-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-07

Abstract:
   This note updates the IPv6 Specification (RFC 2460), specifically
   commenting on the Hop-by-Hop Options Header (section 4.3) and option
   format and handling (section 4.2).

   It also updates RFC 7045, which noted that RFC 2460 is widely
   violated in this respect, but merely legitimized this situation with
   a SHOULD.  The present document tries to address the issue more
   fundamentally.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-6man-hbh-header-handling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-6man-hbh-header-handling-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baker-6man-hbh-header-handling-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/