Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-tsvwg-tcp-coding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 22:15:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Combining TCP with coding in wireless network
        Authors         : Jinzhu Wang
                          Lingli Deng
	Filename        : draft-wang-tsvwg-tcp-coding-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-10-17

Abstract:
   This drat discusses combining TCP with coding in wireless network.  A
   lot of factors lead to unstable air-link in wireless network, which
   causes high bit error rate and thus high packet loss.  Since packet
   loss will degrade TCP throughput and coding can erase packet loss in
   transmission, combing TCP with coding can achieve better performance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-tsvwg-tcp-coding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-tsvwg-tcp-coding-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-tsvwg-tcp-coding-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/