Subject: I-D Action: draft-davies-netvc-irfvc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:12:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interpolated reference frames for video coding
        Author          : Thomas Davies
	Filename        : draft-davies-netvc-irfvc-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of interpolated reference frames in
   video coding in general, and in the Thor video codec in particular.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davies-netvc-irfvc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davies-netvc-irfvc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/