Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-bier-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 02:36:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for BIER
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Zheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-bier-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) is an architecture that
   provides optimal multicast forwarding through a "BIER domain" without
   requiring intermediate routers to maintain any multicast related per-
   flow state.  BIER forwards and replicates packets based on a
   BitString in the packet header.A BIER Path can be derived from a
   variety of mechanisms, including an IGP Shortest Path Tree (SPT),
   explicit configuration, or a Path Computation Element (PCE).

   This document specifies extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) to handle requests and responses for the computation
   of paths for BIER TE LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-bier/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-bier-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/