Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-sdnrg-nemo-language-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 19:38:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NEMO (NEtwork MOdeling) Language
        Authors         : Yinben Xia
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-xia-sdnrg-nemo-language-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-10-14

Abstract:
   The North-Bound Interface (NBI), located between the control plane
   and the applications, is essential to enable the application
   innovations and nourish the eco-system of SDN.

   While most of the NBIs are provided in the form of API, this document
   proposes the NEtwork MOdeling (NEMO) language which is intent based
   interface with novel language fashion.  Concept, model and syntax are
   introduced in the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-sdnrg-nemo-language/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-sdnrg-nemo-language-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-sdnrg-nemo-language-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/