Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 06:19:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Based Multicast
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This document describes multicast signaling based on Border Gateway
   Protocol (BGP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-bess-bgp-multicast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/