Subject: I-D Action: draft-petrescu-its-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 01:08:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for IP in ITS use cases C-ACC and Platooning
        Authors         : Alexandre Petrescu
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-petrescu-its-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   Two vehicle-to-vehicle communications use cases are discussed, namely
   Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control (C-ACC) and Platooning.  For
   these two use cases, the problems are identified that pertain to
   development with Internet protocols and connectivity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-its-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-its-problem-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-petrescu-its-problem-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/