Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-rtgwg-resource-management-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 00:45:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Resource Management
        Authors         : Xia Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-chen-rtgwg-resource-management-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for resource management.
   The resource includes mpls label etc.  The data model defines the
   configuration and operational state for resource management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-rtgwg-resource-management-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-rtgwg-resource-management-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/