Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 07:46:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Segment Allocation
        Authors         : Nan Wu
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to the BGP-LS to distribute/push the
   segment information to its administrative SR domain and describes
   some use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-idr-bgp-segment-allocation-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/