Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-ospf-multi-homing-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 11:20:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extending OSPFv3 to Support Multi-homing
        Authors         : Mingwei Xu
                          Shu Yang
                          Jianping Wu
                          Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-xu-ospf-multi-homing-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-10-11

Abstract:
   Traditionally, routing protocols make routing decisions solely based
   on destination IP addresses, packets towards the same destination
   will be delivered to the same next hop no matter where they come
   from.  These protocols work well with simple networks that have only
   one egress router.  However, in the multi-homing scenario, packets
   may be dropped if forwarded only based on destination addresses.

   This document defines enhancements to the OSPFv3 protocol that allow
   simple and flexible operations, with which packets will be routed
   towards the corresponding upstream ISPs based on both destination and
   source addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-ospf-multi-homing-ipv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-ospf-multi-homing-ipv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/