Subject: I-D Action: draft-mwnpkazcap-rtgwg-common-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:16:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Rationale for Transport-independent Common Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM)
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Russ White
                          Erik Nordmark
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Nagendra Kumar
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Mach Chen
                          Nobo Akiya
                          Santosh Pallagatti
	Filename        : draft-mwnpkazcap-rtgwg-common-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document discusses set of Operations, Administration and
   Maintenance (OAM) tools that can be used as common OAM independent of
   specific encapsulation at server layer.  Requirements toward server
   layer to support common OAM are listed as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mwnpkazcap-rtgwg-common-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mwnpkazcap-rtgwg-common-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/