Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-natarajan-nfvrg-containers-for-nfv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 16:34:35 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : An Analysis of Container-based Platforms for NFV

    Author(s)     : S. Natarajan, et al
    Filename      : draft-natarajan-nfvrg-containers-for-nfv
    Pages         : 11 
    Date          : 2015-10-02 
    
   With the technology advancements in the field of containers, they
   are considered a potential alternative to virtual machine based
   implementations. In the area of cloud applications, there are
   comprehensive studies and early implementations of container based
   platforms. This draft describes some of the challenges of using
   virtual machines for NFV workloads and how containers can
   potentially address these challenges.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-natarajan-nfvrg-containers-for-nfv-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.