Subject: I-D Action: draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 05:06:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Raw Public Key Support for IKEv2
        Authors         : Tero Kivinen
                          Paul Wouters
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-14.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   The Internet Key Exchange Version 2 (IKEv2) protocol did have support
   for raw public keys, but it only supported RSA Raw public keys.  In
   constrained environments it is useful to make use of other types of
   public keys, such as those based on Elliptic Curve Cryptography.
   This document updates RFC 7296, adding support for other types of raw
   public keys to IKEv2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kivinen-ipsecme-oob-pubkey-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/