Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiba-netmod-regpolicy-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 07:51:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Changing the Registration Policy for the NETCONF Capability URNs Registry
        Author          : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-netmod-regpolicy-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   The registration policy for the Network Configuration Protocol
   (NETCONF) Capability URNs registry, set up by RFC 6241, has turned
   out to be unnecessarily strict.  This document changes that
   registration policy to "IETF Review", allowing registrations from
   certain well reviewed Experimental RFCs, in addition to Standards
   Track RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiba-netmod-regpolicy-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiba-netmod-regpolicy-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leiba-netmod-regpolicy-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/