Subject: I-D Action: draft-liang-rtgwg-staticrt-yang-cfg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 03:34:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Static Route
        Authors         : Qiandeng Liang
                          Gang Yan
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-liang-rtgwg-staticrt-yang-cfg-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for static routes.  The data
   model includes configuration data and state data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liang-rtgwg-staticrt-yang-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liang-rtgwg-staticrt-yang-cfg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/