Subject: I-D Action: draft-cai-nfvrg-recursive-monitor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 01:03:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recursive Monitoring Language in Network Function Virtualization (NFV) Infrastructures
        Authors         : Xuejun Cai
                          Catalin Meirosu
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-cai-nfvrg-recursive-monitor-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   Network Function Virtualization (NFV) poses a number of monitoring
   challenges; one potential solution to these challenges is a recursive
   monitoring language.  This document presents a set of requirements
   for such a recursive monitoring language.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cai-nfvrg-recursive-monitor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cai-nfvrg-recursive-monitor-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/