Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:27:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DDoS Open Threat Signaling Requirements
        Authors         : Andrew Mortensen
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines the requirements for the DDoS Open Threat
   Signaling (DOTS) protocols coordinating attack response against
   Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/