Subject: I-D Action: draft-wchuang-grunion-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 12:14:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : S/MIME Proxy Forwarding
        Author          : Weihaw Chuang
	Filename        : draft-wchuang-grunion-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-05

Abstract:
   S/MIME provides the means to protect message body content but does
   not protect the sender and recipient identity nor other headers.  We
   propose a means to do so by proxying the sending and receiving via a
   trusted SMTP server.  This document describes how the proxyies are
   discovered and the wrapped messages created.  This then describes how
   the proxy forwarding is done.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wchuang-grunion/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wchuang-grunion-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/