Subject: I-D Action: draft-eckert-anima-stable-connectivity-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:49:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Autonomic Control Plane for Stable Connectivity of Network OAM
        Authors         : Toerless Eckert
                          Michael H. Behringer
	Filename        : draft-eckert-anima-stable-connectivity-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   OAM (Operations, Administration and Management) processes for data
   networks are often subject to the problem of circular dependencies
   when relying on network connectivity of the network to be managed for
   the OAM operations itself.  Provisioning during device/network bring
   up tends to be far less easy to automate than service provisioning
   later on, changes in core network functions impacting reachability
   can not be automated either because of ongoing connectivity
   requirements for the OAM equipment itself, and widely used OAM
   protocols are not secure enough to be carried across the network
   without security concerns.

   This document describes how to integrate OAM processes with the
   autonomic control plane (ACP) in Autonomic Networks (AN). to provide
   stable and secure connectivity for those OAM processes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eckert-anima-stable-connectivity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eckert-anima-stable-connectivity-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eckert-anima-stable-connectivity-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/