Subject: I-D Action: draft-dkg-hrpc-glossary-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 05:06:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Human Rights Protocol Considerations Glossary
        Authors         : Daniel Kahn Gillmor
                          Niels ten Oever
                          Avri Doria
	Filename        : draft-dkg-hrpc-glossary-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This document presents a glossary of terms used to map between
   concepts common in human rights discussions and engineering
   discussions.  It is intended to facilitate work by the proposed Human
   Rights Protocol Considerations research group, as well as other
   authors within the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dkg-hrpc-glossary/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dkg-hrpc-glossary-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dkg-hrpc-glossary-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/