Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-6tisch-6top-sublayer-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:27:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 6TiSCH Operation Sublayer (6top)
        Authors         : Qin Wang
                          Xavier Vilajosana
	Filename        : draft-wang-6tisch-6top-sublayer-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines the 6TiSCH Operation Sublayer (6top), which
   offers mechanisms for distributed scheduling in 6TiSCH networks.  The
   6top sublayer is the next higher layer of the IEEE802.15.4e TSCH
   medium access control layer.  The 6top Protocol (6P) defined in this
   document allows neighbor nodes to add/delete TSCH cells to one
   another.  To be able to match different application requirements, the
   6top Scheduling Function (SF) decides when to add/delete cells.  The
   SF is left out of scope, and will be specified in one or more
   companion documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-sublayer/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-6tisch-6top-sublayer-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-6tisch-6top-sublayer-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/