Subject: I-D Action: draft-krecicki-dprive-dnsenc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:52:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateless DNS Encryption
        Author          : Witold Krecicki
	Filename        : draft-krecicki-dprive-dnsenc-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The DNS is the last common Internet protocol that has no encryption
   scheme and therefore provides no privacy to the users.  This document
   proposes an extensible mechanism providing encryption of DNS queries
   and responses with method for secure retrieval and verification of
   validity of encryption keys.  It is independent of the underlying
   transport protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krecicki-dprive-dnsenc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krecicki-dprive-dnsenc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-krecicki-dprive-dnsenc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/