Subject: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-nfvrg-topology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 00:19:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NFVI PoP network topology: Problem statement
        Author          : Marcelo Bagnulo
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-nfvrg-topology-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-17

Abstract:
   This documents describes considerations for the design of the
   interconnection network of an NFVI PoP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-nfvrg-topology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-nfvrg-topology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/