Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-route-preference-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 18:42:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Route Preference for Extended IP and IPv6 Reachability
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Stefano Previdi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-route-preference-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   Existing specifications as regards route preference are not explicit
   when applied to IPv4/IPv6 Extended Reachability Type/Length/Value
   (TLVs).  There are also inconsistencies in the definition of how the
   up/down bit applies to route preference when the prefix advertisement
   appears in Level 2 Link State Protocol Data Units (LSPs).  This
   document addresses these issues.

   This document, if approved, updates RFC 5308.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-route-preference/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-route-preference-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-route-preference-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/