Subject: I-D Action: draft-welzl-tcpm-tcb-sharing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:29:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The state of implementation of TCP control block interdependence
        Authors         : Michael Welzl
                          Safiqul Islam
                          Joe Touch
                          Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-welzl-tcpm-tcb-sharing-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of the state of implementation of
   RFC 2140, in preparation for a possible future RFC2140bis document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-welzl-tcpm-tcb-sharing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-welzl-tcpm-tcb-sharing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/