Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tianguorong-hiep-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2015 09:16:29 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : HIEP: HTB Internet E-wallet Protocol
    Author(s)     : T. Guorong, et al
    Filename      : draft-tianguorong-hiep
    Pages         : 7 
    Date          : 2015-10-13 
    
This document describes an online-paying method that realizes
the paying addressing on the basis of HTTP protocol. It is for the purpose
to setup a normative and safe E-paying system standard, and specify the
definition of E-paying. And in this new version, we name this e-payment as
HART pay and explained how the HART pay works in the bank systems.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tianguorong-hiep-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.