Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bier-lite-ospf-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 01:29:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Extension for BIER-Lite
        Authors         : Cui Wang
                          Zheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wang-bier-lite-ospf-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) [I-D.ietf-bier-architecture] is
   an architecture that provides optimal multicast forwarding through a
   "BIER domain" without requiring intermediate routers to maintain any
   multicast related per-flow state.  BIER also does not require any
   explicit tree-building protocol for its operation.  Currently, the
   data plane of BIER is apt to use BIER-MPLS encapsulation to transmit
   multicast traffic.  However, this document tries to propose a
   solution name BIER-Lite about how to extend OSPF protocol to support
   BIER forwarding in non-MPLS underlay network instead of MPLS underlay
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bier-lite-ospf-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-bier-lite-ospf-extension-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-bier-lite-ospf-extension-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/