Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-hybrid-proxy-zeroconf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 04:05:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Home Networking Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Auto-Configuration of a Network of Hybrid Unicast/Multicast DNS-Based Service Discovery Proxy Nodes
        Author          : Markus Stenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-hybrid-proxy-zeroconf-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes how a proxy functioning between Unicast DNS-
   Based Service Discovery and Multicast DNS can be automatically
   configured using an arbitrary network-level state sharing mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-hybrid-proxy-zeroconf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-hybrid-proxy-zeroconf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-hybrid-proxy-zeroconf-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/