Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-wmrm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 08:01:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Web Message Response Mode
        Authors         : Toru Yamaguchi
                          Nat Sakimura
                          Nov Matake
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-wmrm-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new response mode for RFC6749 that uses
   HTML5 Web Messaging (a.k.a window.postMessage()) instead of the
   redirect for the Authorization Response from the Authorization
   Endpoint.  It defines two modes: simple mode and relay mode.  Relay
   mode can be used to protect the access token in the implicit grant
   case by confining it within the origins of authorization server or
   resource server and preventing it from being read by the client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-wmrm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-wmrm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/