Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:57:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Chain Query requests in DNS
        Author          : Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines an EDNS0 extension that can be used by a
   security-aware validating Resolver configured as a Forwarder to send
   a single query, requesting a complete validation path along with the
   regular query answer.  The reduction in queries lowers the latency.
   This extension requries the use of source IP verified transport such
   as TCP or UDP with EDNS-COOKIE so it cannot be abused in
   amplification attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-chain-query-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/