Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:00:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : E-VPN and IP-VPN Integrated Solution
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Keyur Patel
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Aldrin Isaac
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interop-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   E-VPN can be an integral part of an Integrated Routing and Bridging
   (IRB) solution which is capable of performing optimum unicast and
   multicast forwarding not just for L2 traffic but also for L3 traffic.
   This document describes how an IRB solution based on E-VPN can
   interoperate seamlessly with the IP-VPN solution over MPLS and IP
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ipvpn-interop-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/