Subject: I-D Action: draft-spv-ippm-monitor-implementation-services-kpi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 12:50:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Monitoring Service KPIs using TWAMP - Implementation
        Authors         : Srivathsa Sarangapani
                          Peyush Gupta
                          Vinayak Hegde
	Filename        : draft-spv-ippm-monitor-implementation-services-kpi-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-05

Abstract:
   We are using a new method to calculate services KPIs and metrics in
   the network using TWAMP protocol.  The services here ranging from
   subscriber aware services to security application, Traffic load
   balancing, content delivery, real time streaming and like.The KPIs
   discussed in this draft include Service Latency, Serviced Packets
   Count, Serviced Subscriber Count, Application Liveliness and Session
   load per Service.  KPIs monitoring of these services therefore, play
   a vital role in optimum usage of network resources such as capacity
   and throughput.  Once we have the attributes like service latency,
   the network topology can be chosen to provide better quality of
   experience to the end user.  For different services, the attributes
   may vary and our design takes care of supporting different KPIs for
   different services model.  Additionally, liveliness of application
   and servers can be monitored using this proposed solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spv-ippm-monitor-implementation-services-kpi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spv-ippm-monitor-implementation-services-kpi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/