Subject: I-D Action: draft-browne-ietf-sfc-nsh-timestamp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 10:58:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Service Header Time Stamping
        Authors         : Rory Browne
                          Andrey Chilikin
                          Brendan Ryan
	Filename        : draft-browne-ietf-sfc-nsh-timestamp-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This draft describes a method of time-stamping Network Service Header
   (NSH) encapsulated packets or frames on service chains in order to
   measure accurately hop by hop performance delays of application flows
   carried within the chain. This method may be used to monitor
   performance and highlight problems with virtual links (vlinks) VNFs
   or PNFs on the rendered service path (RSP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-browne-ietf-sfc-nsh-timestamp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-browne-ietf-sfc-nsh-timestamp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/