Subject: I-D Action: draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-validation-local-cache-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:25:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI Repository Validation Using Local Cache
        Authors         : Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Oleg Muravskiy
	Filename        : draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-validation-local-cache-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the approach to validate the content of the
   RPKI repository, which is independent of a particular object
   retrieval mechanism.  This allows it to be used with repositories
   available over rsync protocol (see Section 3 of[RFC6481]), and delta
   protocol ( [I-D.tbruijnzeels-sidr-delta-protocol]), as well as
   repositories that use a mix of both.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-validation-local-cache/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-validation-local-cache-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tbruijnzeels-sidr-validation-local-cache-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/