Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-alto-ecs-flows-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:16:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Extension: Endpoint Cost Service for Flows
        Authors         : Junzhuo Austin Wang
                          Qiao Xiang
	Filename        : draft-wang-alto-ecs-flows-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The Endpoint Cost Service (ECS) has limitations to illustrate the
   network condition and to work with the OpenFlow protocol.  This
   document extends ECS to improve the Application-Layer Traffic
   Optimization (ALTO) protocol by defining more types of endpoint
   address such as port number, protocol type, domain and etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-alto-ecs-flows/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-alto-ecs-flows-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/