Subject: I-D Action: draft-schmidt-pake-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 08:02:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Password-Authenticated Key Agreement (PAKE) schemes in TLS
        Authors         : Dennis Kügler
                          Jörn-Marc Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-schmidt-pake-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes how to integrate Password-Authenticated Key
   Agreement (PAKE) schemes into TLS.  These schemes enable two parties
   who share a potentially weak password to derive a common
   cryptographic key, allowing them to establish a secure channel.  The
   current document defines a generic way to integrate PAKE schemes into
   TLS.  In addition, it demonstrates how to use the well-known Password
   Authenticated Connection Establishment (PACE) scheme in TLS as an
   example for the generic construction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schmidt-pake-tls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmidt-pake-tls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/