Subject: I-D Action: draft-doria-hrpc-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 03:38:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Human Rights Protocol Considerations - Report
        Author          : Avri Doria
	Filename        : draft-doria-hrpc-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This document present an overview of the project to map engineering
   concepts at the protocol level that may be related to promotion and
   protection of the freedom of expression and association.

   This first draft is intended to provide the framework for reporting
   on the study, initial results and basic considerations.  At a later
   stage it will fold in the work being done in the Methodology and
   Glossary drafts as well as the work being done in the case studies.
   It also folds in some of the text included in the original proposal
   for the HRPC.

   Discussion on this draft at: [email-masked] //
   https://www.irtf.org/mailman/admindb/hrpc

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doria-hrpc-report/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doria-hrpc-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/