Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-manet-tdpb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 13:02:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission Duration Per Bit Cost Metric
        Author          : Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-manet-tdpb-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-10-05

Abstract:
   The Transmission Duration Per Bit metric is a simple cost metric that
   enables selection of a route with the highest end-to-end bandwidth.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-manet-tdpb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-manet-tdpb-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/