Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lanzhangwang-rtgwg-npmnrp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 09:55:10 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Node Potential Oriented Multi-NextHop Routing Protocol
    Author(s)     : J. Lan, et al
    Filename      : draft-lanzhangwang-rtgwg-npmnrp
    Pages         : 26 
    Date          : 2015-10-12 
    
   The Node Potential Oriented Multi-Nexthop Routing Protocol (NP-MNRP)
   bases on the idea of &quot;hop-by-hop routing forwarding, multi-backup
   next hop&quot; and combines with the phenomena that water flows from
   higher place to lower.  NP-MNRP defines a metric named as node
   potential, which is based on hop count and the actual link bandwidth,
   and calculates multiple next-hops through the potential difference
   between the nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lanzhangwang-rtgwg-npmnrp-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.