Subject: I-D Action: draft-duchene-mptcp-mib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 07:13:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath TCP MIB
        Authors         : Fabien Duchene
                          Christoph Paasch
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-duchene-mptcp-mib-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This memo proposes a simple Management Information Base (MIB) that
   gathers statistics and counters about the operation of a Multipath
   TCP implementation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duchene-mptcp-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duchene-mptcp-mib-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/