Subject: I-D Action: draft-openconfig-netmod-model-catalog-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:16:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Catalog and registry for YANG models
        Authors         : Kevin D'Souza
                          Anees Shaikh
                          Rob Shakir
	Filename        : draft-openconfig-netmod-model-catalog-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document presents an approach for a YANG model catalog and
   registry that allows users to find models relevant to their use cases
   from the large and growing number of YANG modules being published.
   The model catalog may also be used to define bundles of YANG modules
   required to realize a particular service or function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-netmod-model-catalog/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-openconfig-netmod-model-catalog-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/