Subject: I-D Action: draft-faq-netmod-cpe-yang-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 00:17:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Models Required for Managing Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) Devices
        Authors         : Ian Farrer
                          Qi Sun
                          Sladjana Zoric
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
	Filename        : draft-faq-netmod-cpe-yang-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This document collects together the YANG models necessary for
   managing NETCONF-enabled Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faq-netmod-cpe-yang-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-faq-netmod-cpe-yang-profile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/