Subject: I-D Action: draft-kjsun-dmm-multicast-anchoring-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 21:43:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast Anchoring in DMM
        Authors         : Kyoungjae Sun
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-kjsun-dmm-multicast-anchoring-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-15

Abstract:
   In this draft, we define multicast support functions in a
   Distributed Mobility Management (DMM) environment. Based on the
   decomposed mobility management functions in [RFC7429], each defined
   multicast support function can be located and operated with DMM
   functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kjsun-dmm-multicast-anchoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kjsun-dmm-multicast-anchoring-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kjsun-dmm-multicast-anchoring-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/