Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-sfc-test-report-sfc-nsh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 04:01:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Test Report of Service Function Chain with NSH in Cloud Datacenter
        Authors         : Rong Gu
                          Chen Li
                          Hamid Assarpour
	Filename        : draft-gu-sfc-test-report-sfc-nsh-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   Service function chaining is provided in cloud datacenters with some
   encapsulation technology adopted in classifing and forwarding traffic
   flows of service function chaining.  This draft introduces the test
   of service function chain with the encapsulation technology NSH in
   Cloud Datacenter, which shows significance to the pratical deployment
   of carrier grade services of NFV datacenter.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-sfc-test-report-sfc-nsh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-sfc-test-report-sfc-nsh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/