Subject: I-D Action: draft-jxc-sfc-fm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 19:08:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fault Management in Service Function Chaining
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Weiping Xu
                          Zhen Cao
                          Yongqing Zhu
	Filename        : draft-jxc-sfc-fm-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-10-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies some Fault Management tools for SFC. It also
   describes the procedures of using these tools to perform connectivity
   verification and SFP tracing functions upon SFC services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jxc-sfc-fm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jxc-sfc-fm-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jxc-sfc-fm-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/