Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 10:06:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RPKI Validation Reconsidered
        Authors         : Geoff Huston
                          George Michaelson
                          Carlos M. Martinez
                          Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Andrew Lee Newton
                          Alain Aina
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-09

Abstract:
   This document reviews the certificate validation procedure specified
   in RFC6487 and highlights aspects of operational fragility in the
   management of certificates in the RPKI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/