Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-push-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:45:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery  Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Push Notifications
        Authors         : Tom Pusateri
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnssd-push-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The Domain Name System (DNS) was designed to efficiently return
   matching records for queries for data that is relatively static.
   When those records change frequently, DNS is still efficient at
   returning the updated results when polled.  But there exists no
   mechanism for a client to be asynchronously notified when these
   changes occur.  This document defines a mechanism for a client to be
   notified of such changes to DNS records, called DNS Push
   Notifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-push/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-push-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnssd-push-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/