Subject: I-D Action: draft-chiussi-subscription-less-webpush-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 17:07:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Subscription-Less Web Push
        Author          : Fabio Chiussi
	Filename        : draft-chiussi-subscription-less-webpush-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   Subscription is a integral part of the current Web Push service.
   However, the current explicit subscription requirement makes it
   difficult to use web push in a number of use cases where there may be
   a need to reach User Agents that are not subscribed to the Web Push
   service. In addition, the current Web Push subscription model does
   not provide a mechanism to achieve coordination and control among
   subscriptions associated to different applications. This document
   describes a framework for making subscription more flexible and solve
   these issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chiussi-subscription-less-webpush/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chiussi-subscription-less-webpush-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/