Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-l1-topo-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 00:37:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer 1 Network Topology
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Baoquan Rao
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-l1-topo-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This draft describes a YANG data model to manipulate the topologies
   of a layer 1 Optical Transport Network (OTN). It is independent of
   control plane protocols and captures topology related information
   pertaining to OTN and also enables manipulation of an OTN network
   via the I2RS interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-l1-topo-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-l1-topo-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/