Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:20:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Validation of Locations Around a Planned Change
        Author          : Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to LoST (RFC5222) that allows a
   planned change to the data in the LoST server to occur.  Records that
   previously were valid will become invalid at a date in the future,
   and new locations will become valid after the date.  The extension
   adds two elements to the <findservice> request: a URI to be used to
   inform the LIS that previously valid locations will be invalid after
   the planned change date, and add a date which requests the server to
   perform validation as of the date specified.  It also adds an
   optional TTL element to the response, which informs all queriers the
   current expected lifetime of the validation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rosen-ecrit-lost-planned-changes-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/