Subject: I-D Action: draft-liang-idr-bgp-flowspec-time-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 18:57:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP FlowSpec with Time Constraints
        Authors         : Qiandeng Liang
                          Jianjie You
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-liang-idr-bgp-flowspec-time-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   The BGP flow specification (FlowSpec) is an additional tool to
   mitigate the effects of Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.
   Since DDoS attacks are dynamic, filtering of a flow may only be
   necessary for some specified time, and be undesirable at other times.
   This document proposes a new BGP path attribute called "Flow Extended
   Attribute", which carries expected valid period information for a
   FlowSpec rule.  So network administrators can control certain types
   of traffic in a specified period.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liang-idr-bgp-flowspec-time/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liang-idr-bgp-flowspec-time-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/