Subject: I-D Action: draft-cabellos-sfc-map-assisted-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:54:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Map-Assisted SFC Proxy using LISP
        Authors         : Albert Cabellos
                          Sharon Barkai
                          Barak Perlman
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Fabio Maino
                          Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
	Filename        : draft-cabellos-sfc-map-assisted-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies a map-assisted SFC proxy.  The SFC proxy uses
   the LISP Mapping System to store the NSH header indexed by 5-tuple,
   before decapsulating and forwarding the packet to the legacy
   function.  After the function has processed the packet, the SFC proxy
   retrieves the NSH header from the Mapping System to SFC encapsulate
   it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cabellos-sfc-map-assisted-proxy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cabellos-sfc-map-assisted-proxy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/