Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:56:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for PCE-initiated LSP Setup in a Stateful PCE Model
        Authors         : Edward Crabbe
                          Ina Minei
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Robert Varga
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   The extensions for stateful PCE provide stateful control of
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering Label
   Switched Paths (TE LSP) via PCEP, for a model where the PCC delegates
   control over one or more locally configured LSPs to the PCE.  This
   document describes the creation and deletion of PCE-initiated LSPs
   under the stateful PCE model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pce-initiated-lsp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/