Subject: I-D Action: draft-barik-mptcp-lisa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 12:26:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Linked Slow-Start Algorithm for MPTCP
        Authors         : Runa Barik
                          Simone Ferlin
                          Michael Welzl
	Filename        : draft-barik-mptcp-lisa-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the LISA (Linked Slow-Start Algorithm) for
   Multipath TCP (MPTCP).  Currently during slow-start, subflows behave
   like independent TCP flows making MPTCP behave unfairly to cross-
   traffic and causing more congestion in the bottleneck, which yields
   more losses among the MPTCP subflows.  LISA couples the initial
   windows (IW) of MPTCP subflows during the initial slow-start phase to
   remove this adverse behavior.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barik-mptcp-lisa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barik-mptcp-lisa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/