Subject: I-D Action: draft-cuellar-ace-solutions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:18:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Solutions for the authorization in constrained environments
        Authors         : Stefanie Gerdes
                          Jorge Cuellar
                          Olaf Bergmann
	Filename        : draft-cuellar-ace-solutions-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) is a transfer protocol
   that was designed to meet the special requirements of constrained
   environments.

   This document introduces a common framework for conveying
   authorization information between the actors in the ACE architecture
   by defining classes of message types.  It thus specifys a common
   authorization extension for CoAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuellar-ace-solutions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cuellar-ace-solutions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/