Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-i2nsf-user-group-based-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 23:14:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User-group-based Security Policy for Service Layer
        Authors         : Jianjie You
                          Myo Zarny
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Yizhou Li
                          Sumandra Majee
	Filename        : draft-you-i2nsf-user-group-based-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-10-18

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the User-group Aware Policy Control (UAPC)
   framework that facilitates consistent enforcement of security
   policies based on user group identity.  The framework calls for: (1)
   a user-group identifier derived from predefined policy criteria
   (e.g., source IP, time-of-day, device certificate, etc.) for security
   policy enforcement; (2) a logical policy server that maintains user-
   group identification policies as well as inter-user-group permission
   policies; and (3) a logical security controller responsible for
   managing Network Security Functions (NSFs), and implementing
   necessary policies on them.  The document discusses key northbound
   APIs of the framework that fall within the scope of the I2NSF Service
   Layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-i2nsf-user-group-based-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-i2nsf-user-group-based-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/