Subject: I-D Action: draft-groves-perc-clue-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 01:15:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usage of CLUE with PERC
        Authors         : Christian Groves
                          Weiwei Yang
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-groves-perc-clue-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This document provides an initial discussion of the relationship
   between PERC and CLUE.  It seeks to identify any potential impacts
   or/and enhancement to the way that CLUE is used in the PERC
   architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-perc-clue/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-perc-clue-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/