Subject: I-D Action: draft-burgess-promise-iot-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:56:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Federated Multi-Tenant Service Architecture for an Internet of Things
        Authors         : Mark Burgess
                          Herb Wildfeuer
	Filename        : draft-burgess-promise-iot-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This draft describes architectural recommendations for an Internet of
   Things scenario, based on tried and tested principles from
   infrastructure science.  We describe a functional service
   architecture that may be applied in the manner of a platform, from
   the smallest scale to the largest scale, using vendor agnostic
   principles.  The current draft is rooted in the principles of Promise
   Theory[Bergstra1] and voluntary cooperation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burgess-promise-iot-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burgess-promise-iot-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/