Subject: I-D Action: draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 02:00:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability of SUPA
        Authors         : Narasimha Vadrevu
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Shunmin Zhu
	Filename        : draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   SUPA will define a generic policy model, an imperative (Event-
   Condition-Action, ECA) policy information model and a declarative
   (intent-based) policy information model which is the extension of
   the generic model, and a set of policy data models which will make
   use of the common concepts defined in the generic model. This memo
   will explore some typical use cases and demonstrate the
   applicability of SUPA policy models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/