Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-pkix-newcurves-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 13:02:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Curve25519 and Curve448 in PKIX
        Author          : Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-pkix-newcurves-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-10-12

Abstract:
   This document specify "named curve" object identifiers for the
   Curve25519 and Curve448 curves, for use in various X.509 PKIX
   structures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-pkix-newcurves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-pkix-newcurves-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-pkix-newcurves-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/