Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 19:45:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP-signaled end-system IP/VPNs.
        Authors         : Pedro Marques
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Nischal Sheth
                          Maria Napierala
                          Nabil Bitar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-10-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a solution in which the control plane
   protocol specified in BGP/MPLS IP VPNs is used and extended via the
   XMPP protocol to provide a Virtual Network service to end-systems.
   These end-systems may be used to provide network services or may
   directly host end-to-end applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/