Subject: I-D Action: draft-nishida-tcpm-maxwin-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 01:46:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Increasing Maximum Window Size of TCP
        Authors         : Yoshifumi Nishida
                          Hirochika Asai
	Filename        : draft-nishida-tcpm-maxwin-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-10-17

Abstract:
   This document proposes to increase the current max window size
   allowed in TCP.  It describes the current logic that limits the max
   window size and provides a rationale to relax the limitation as well
   as the negotiation mechanism to enable this feature safely.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nishida-tcpm-maxwin/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nishida-tcpm-maxwin-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nishida-tcpm-maxwin-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/