Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-http2-client-certs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:57:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reactive Certificate-Based Client Authentication in HTTP/2
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-thomson-http2-client-certs-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   Some HTTP servers provide a subset of resources that require
   additional authentication to interact with.  HTTP/1.1 servers rely on
   TLS renegotiation that is triggered by a request to a protected
   resource.  HTTP/2 made this pattern impossible by forbidding the use
   of TLS renegotiation.

   This document describes a how client authentication might be
   requested by a server as a result of receiving a request to a
   protected resource.  This document updates RFC 7540 to allow TLS
   renegotiation in limited circumstances.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http2-client-certs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http2-client-certs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/