Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:09:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Opportunistic Security for DHCPv6
        Authors         : Lishan Li
                          Yong Cui
                          Jianping Wu
	Filename        : draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) enables
   DHCPv6 servers to configure network parameters.  To secure DHCPv6,
   the authentication and encryption mechanisms are proposed to protect
   the DHCPv6 privacy information.  However, how to deploy the secure
   DHCPv6 mechanisms for DHCPv6 is not specified.  This draft analyses
   the DHCPv6 threat model and recommend the opportunistic security
   mechanism for DHCPv6 deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/