Subject: I-D Action: draft-lamparter-isis-p2mp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 11:58:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Point-to-Multipoint operation
        Authors         : Christian Franke
                          David Lamparter
                          Christian E. Hopps
	Filename        : draft-lamparter-isis-p2mp-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a new mode operation for IS-IS.  In addition
   to the existing LAN and point-to-point modes of operation, a point-
   to-multipoint mode is defined.  This mode is useful for operation
   both on networks with more than two routers where multicast is
   expensive in comparison to unicast, as well on networks where
   creating a LAN pseudonode cannot adequately reflect metrics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lamparter-isis-p2mp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lamparter-isis-p2mp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lamparter-isis-p2mp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/