Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-banana-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 02:59:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement: Bandwidth Aggregation for Internet Access
        Authors         : Margaret Cullen
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-zhang-banana-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   Bandwidth aggregation for Internet access can increase the access
   bandwidth and reliability. It has become a desirable network
   function, especially for those Service Providers who operates
   multiple heterogeneous networks.

   This document describes the issues with bandwidth aggregation for
   Internet access. The required network functions to be supported are
   specified. Several candidate solutions had been considered to support
   bandwidth aggregation for Internet access in IETF. These techniques
   are investigated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-banana-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-banana-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/