Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-2330-stdform-typep-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 09:56:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updates for IPPM's Active Metric Framework: Packets of Type-P and Standard-Formed Packets
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Joachim Fabini
                          Nalini Elkins
                          Michael S. Ackermann
                          Vinayak Hegde
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-2330-stdform-typep-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-10-01

Abstract:
   This memo updates the IP Performance Metrics (IPPM) Framework RFC
   2330 with new considerations for measurement methodology and testing.
   The memo updates the definition of standard-formed packets in RFC
   2330 to include IPv6 packets.  It also augments distinguishing
   aspects of packets, referred to as Type-P for test packets in RFC
   2330.

   Two points (at least) are worthwhile discussing further: extent of
   coverage for 6LO and IPv6 Header Compression, and the continued need
   to define a "minimal standard-formed packet".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-2330-stdform-typep/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-2330-stdform-typep-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-morton-ippm-2330-stdform-typep-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/