Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 17:04:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Credit Windowing extension for DLEP
        Author          : Stan Ratliff
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   Extends the DLEP protocol to provide a credit-windowing scheme
   analogous to that in RFC5578 for destination-specific flow control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-credit-window/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/