Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 09:22:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RPKI Repository Delta Protocol
        Authors         : Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Oleg Muravskiy
                          Bryan Weber
                          Rob Austein
                          David Mandelberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   In the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), certificate
   authorities publish certificates, including end entity certificates,
   and CRLs to repositories on repository servers.  Relying Parties (RP)
   retrieve the published information from the repository and MAY store
   it in a cache.  This document specifies a delta protocol which
   provides relying parties with a mechanism to query a repository for
   changes, thus enabling the RP to keep its state in sync with the
   repository.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/