Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 15:03:54 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : Explicit Address Mappings for Stateless IP/ICMP Translation
    Author(s)     : T. Anderson, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam
    Pages         : 18 
    Date          : 2015-10-21 
    
   This document extends the Stateless IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
   (SIIT) with an Explicit Address Mapping (EAM) algorithm, and formally
   updates RFC 6145.  The EAM algorithm facilitates stateless IP/ICMP
   translation between arbitrary (non-IPv4-translatable) IPv6 endpoints
   and IPv4.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-v6ops-siit-eam-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.