Subject: I-D Action: draft-agv-rtgwg-spring-segment-routing-mrt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2015 10:52:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Maximally Redundant Trees in Segment Routing
        Author          : Gaurav Agrawal
	Filename        : draft-agv-rtgwg-spring-segment-routing-mrt-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-10-09

Abstract:
      This document presents a Fast Reroute (FRR) approach aimed at
   providing link and node protection of node and adjacency segments
   within the Segment Routing (SR) framework.  This FRR behavior builds
   on Maximally Redundant Trees (MRT) FRR algorithm [I-D.atlas-rtgwg-
   mrt-mc-arch].

      Fast-Reroute with Maximally Redundant Trees (MRT-FRR) using
   Segment routing is a technology that gives link-protection and node-
   protection with 100% coverage in any network topology that is still
   connected after the failure. MRT is computational efficient. For any
   router in the network, the MRT computation is less than the LFA
   computation for a node with three or more neighbors in SR domain (Ex:
   Topology Independent Fast Reroute).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agv-rtgwg-spring-segment-routing-mrt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agv-rtgwg-spring-segment-routing-mrt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/