Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-tls-offline-config-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:45:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Offline Server Configuration for Zero Round Trip Transport Layer Security
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-tls-offline-config-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   Zero round trip operation in TLS relies on a client knowing about a
   server configuration prior to establishing a connection.  TLS
   provides a mechanism for a server to provide a configuration during a
   handshake so that subsequent connections can send encrypted data in
   its first flight of messages.  This document defines a format for
   this configuration information that can be used outside of TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-tls-offline-config/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-tls-offline-config-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/