Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 08:31:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Some Design Choices for IPv6 Networks
        Authors         : Philip Matthews
                          Victor Kuarsingh
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices-09.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document presents advice on certain routing-related design
   choices that arise when designing IPv6 networks (both dual-stack and
   IPv6-only).  The intended audience is someone designing an IPv6
   network who is knowledgeable about best current practices around IPv4
   network design, and wishes to learn the corresponding practices for
   IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-design-choices-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/