Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 13:21:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for Abstraction and Control of TE Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Khuzema Pithewan
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-10-01

Abstract:
   This draft provides a set of requirements for abstraction and
   control of transport networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-actn-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/