Subject: I-D Action: draft-santesson-auth-context-extension-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 10:32:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authentication Context Certificate Extension
        Author          : Stefan Santesson
	Filename        : draft-santesson-auth-context-extension-11.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to certificates according to
   [RFC5280]. The extension defined in this document holds data about
   how the certificate subject was authenticated by the Certification
   Authority that issued the certificate in which this extension
   appears.

   This document also defines one data structure for inclusion in this
   Extension. The data structure is designed to hold information when
   the subject is authenticated using a SAML assertion [SAML].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-santesson-auth-context-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-santesson-auth-context-extension-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-santesson-auth-context-extension-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/