Subject: I-D Action: draft-jjmb-lmap-reference-implementation-guide-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:33:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Software Architecture and Guidelines for Creating an LMAP Reference Implementation
        Authors         : John Jason Brzozowski
                          Vijay Gehlot 
                          Sarvesh Kulkarni
	Filename        : draft-jjmb-lmap-reference-implementation-guide-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a software architecture and reference
   implementation guidelines for the framework for Large-Scale
   Measurement of Broadband Performance (LMAP).  The IETF-LMAP working
   group proposed a draft that details a logical architecture for
   performance measurements in broadband networks on a large scale.  The
   IETF-LMAP proposal contains the operational concepts for such a
   platform.  However, since the standardization is in the initial
   stages with no official existing implementation, the proposal leaves
   many details of the specification up to the implementer to discover.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jjmb-lmap-reference-implementation-guide/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jjmb-lmap-reference-implementation-guide-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/