Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-i2nsf-capability-interface-monitoring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 02:02:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Capability Interface for Monitoring Network Security Functions (NSF) in I2NSF
        Authors         : Cathy Zhou
                          Liang Xia
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jie Xiong
	Filename        : draft-zhou-i2nsf-capability-interface-monitoring-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document focuses on the monitoring aspects of the flow-based
   Network Security Functions (NSFs).  The NSF Capability interface
   between the Service Provider's management system (or Security
   Controller) and the NSFs is meant to enforce the required monitoring
   capability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-i2nsf-capability-interface-monitoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-i2nsf-capability-interface-monitoring-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/