Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2015 12:24:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Implementation Recommendations to Improve the Scalability of RSVP-TE Deployments
        Authors         : Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Ina Minei
                          Rob Shakir
                          Ebben Aries
                          Dante Pacella
                          Tarek Saad
                          Markus Jork
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-10-05

Abstract:
    The scale at which RSVP-TE Label Switched Paths (LSPs) get deployed
    is growing continually and the onus is on RSVP-TE implementations
    across the board to keep up with this increasing demand.

    This document makes a set of implementation recommendations to help
    RSVP-TE deployments push the envelope on scaling and advocates the
    use of a couple of techniques - "Refresh Interval Independent RSVP
    (RI-RSVP)" and "Per-Peer flow-control" - for improving scaling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/