Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-sfc-topology-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 01:33:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The topology of service function chaining
        Authors         : Qiao Fu
                          Joel. Halpern
                          Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-fu-sfc-topology-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-14

Abstract:
   This document proposes a deployment topology of Service Function
   Chaining(SFC).  The topology is in accordance with the SFC
   architecture in [I-D.ietf-sfc-architecture].  Currently, such
   architecture only includes architectural concepts, principles, and
   components used in the construction of composite services through
   deployment of SFCs, without any instruction for the field deployment.
   It is still difficult to map from the architecture to a real
   deployment of SFC.  In this document, we propose this topology which
   will give instructions for the field deployments.  We further propose
   a VCPE usecase of SFC in the transport network, which explains the
   details of the deployment topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-sfc-topology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-sfc-topology-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fu-sfc-topology-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/