Subject: I-D Action: draft-egge-netvc-cfl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:49:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Chroma-from-Luma Intraprediction for NETVC
        Author          : Nathan E. Egge
	Filename        : draft-egge-netvc-cfl-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   This document proposes a scheme for predicting chroma coefficients
   from reconstructed luma coefficients in the frequency domain.  When
   this technique is used with Perceptual Vector Quantization (PVQ), the
   expensive parameter fitting step can be completely omitted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-egge-netvc-cfl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-egge-netvc-cfl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/