Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-6lo-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 19:18:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use cases for IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes
        Author          : Yong-Geun Hong
	Filename        : draft-hong-6lo-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-10-17

Abstract:
   This document describes the characteristics of link layer
   technologies that are used at constrained node networks and typical
   use cases of IPv6 over networks of resource-constrained nodes.  In
   addition to IEEE 802.15.4, various link layer technologies such as
   BLE, Z-wave, DECT-ULE, MS/TP, NFC, and IEEE 802.15.4e are widely used
   at constrained node networks for typical services.  Based on these
   link layer technologies, IPv6 over networks of resource-constrained
   nodes has various and practical use cases.  To efficiently implement
   typical services, the applicability and consideration of several
   design spaces are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-6lo-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-6lo-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/