Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-sbsp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2015 14:11:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Streamlined Bundle Security Protocol Specification
        Authors         : Edward J. Birrane, III
                          Jeremy Pierce-Mayer
                          Dennis C. Iannicca
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-sbsp-01.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2015-10-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a streamlined bundle security protocol, which
   provides data authentication, integrity, and confidentiality services
   for the Bundle Protocol.  Capabilities are provided to protect blocks
   in a bundle along a single path through a network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-sbsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-sbsp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birrane-dtn-sbsp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/