Subject: I-D Action: draft-westerlund-perc-webrtc-use-case-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:37:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebRTC Use Case and Framework for Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing (PERC)
        Authors         : Magnus Westerlund
                          John Mattsson
	Filename        : draft-westerlund-perc-webrtc-use-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   The work so far on Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing, which allows
   end-to-end security also in centralized switched RTP based
   conferences, has not considered WebRTC in detail.  This document
   looks at the use case of WebRTC based endpoints, it also considers
   implications of using external providers for both conference
   applications and centralized media distribution devices.  From this a
   number of challenges have been determined, and requirements are
   derived from these.  Finally the draft presents some straw man for
   possible solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-westerlund-perc-webrtc-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-westerlund-perc-webrtc-use-case-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-westerlund-perc-webrtc-use-case-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/