Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 16:41:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGMP and MLD Proxy for EVPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Keyur Patel
                          Samir Thoria
                          Derek Yeung
                          John Drake
                          Wen Lin
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-10-19

Abstract:
   Ethernet Virtual Private Network (EVPN) solution [RFC 7432] is
   becoming pervasive in data center (DC) applications for Network
   Virtualization Overlay (NVO) services, for DC interconnect (DCI)
   services, and for next generation virtual private LAN services in
   service provider (SP) applications.

   This draft describes how to support efficiently endpoints running
   IGMP for the above services over an EVPN network by incorporating
   IGMP proxy procedures on EVPN PEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/