Subject: I-D Action: draft-natarajan-containers-for-nfv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2015 20:27:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Analysis of Container-based Platforms for NFV
        Authors         : Sriram Natarajan
                          Ram (Ramki) Krishnan
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Dilip Krishnaswamy
                          Peter Willis
	Filename        : draft-natarajan-containers-for-nfv-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-10-01

Abstract:
   With the technology advancements in the field of containers, they
   are considered a potential alternative to virtual machine based
   implementations. In the area of cloud applications, there are
   comprehensive studies and early implementations of container based
   platforms. This draft describes some of the challenges of using
   virtual machines for NFV workloads and how containers can
   potentially address these challenges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-natarajan-containers-for-nfv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-natarajan-containers-for-nfv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/