Subject: I-D Action: draft-marin-sdnrg-sdn-aaa-mng-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 03:40:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Software-Defined Networking (SDN)-based AAA Infrastructures Management
        Authors         : Rafa Marin-Lopez
                          Gabriel Lopez-Millan
	Filename        : draft-marin-sdnrg-sdn-aaa-mng-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-11-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the management of Authentication,
   Authorization and Accounting (AAA) infraesctrutures by means of a
   Software-Defined Network (SDN) controller and raises the requirements
   to support this service.  It considers the management of AAA routing
   and the establishment of security associations between AAA entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marin-sdnrg-sdn-aaa-mng/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marin-sdnrg-sdn-aaa-mng-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/