Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-peer-redirect-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 05:49:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Peer-specific Redirection for Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN)
        Authors         : Brandon Williams
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-williams-peer-redirect-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
   This specification describes a peer-specific redirection method that
   allows the TURN server to redirect a client for the purpose of
   improving communication with a specific peer without negatively
   affecting communication with other peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-peer-redirect/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-peer-redirect-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-williams-peer-redirect-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/