Subject: I-D Action: draft-fanf-dnsop-rfc2317bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 06:09:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Classless IN-ADDR.ARPA delegation and dynamic reverse DNS UPDATE
        Author          : Tony Finch
	Filename        : draft-fanf-dnsop-rfc2317bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-11-10

Abstract:
   This memo describes how to do IN-ADDR.ARPA delegation on any non-
   octet boundary, and how to consolidate reverse DNS for multiple
   address blocks into one zone.

   It also clarifies the behaviour of dynamic reverse DNS UPDATE
   clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fanf-dnsop-rfc2317bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fanf-dnsop-rfc2317bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fanf-dnsop-rfc2317bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/