Subject: I-D Action: draft-kseo-trans-ca-subject-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 20:46:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Certificate Transparency (CT) Certification Authority and Subject Requirements
        Authors         : Karen Seo
                          David Mandelberg
                          Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-kseo-trans-ca-subject-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-11-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirements for Certification
   Authorities (CAs) and Subjects that elect to participate as elements
   of the Certificate Transparency (CT) system, focusing on the Web PKI
   context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kseo-trans-ca-subject/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kseo-trans-ca-subject-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/