Subject: I-D Action: draft-cejkat-mile-iodef-and-idea-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 17:00:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MILE Differences between IODEF and IDEA
        Authors         : Tomas Cejka
                          Pavel Kacha
	Filename        : draft-cejkat-mile-iodef-and-idea-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-11-01

Abstract:
   This document summarizes differences between IODEF and IDEA data
   formats for description of computer security incidents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cejkat-mile-iodef-and-idea/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cejkat-mile-iodef-and-idea-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/