Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-argon2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 00:11:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The memory-hard Argon2 password hash function
        Authors         : Alex Biryukov
                          Daniel Dinu
                          Dmitry Khovratovich
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-argon2-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-11-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the Argon2 memory-hard function for password
   hashing and other applications.  We provide a implementer oriented
   description together with sample code and test vectors.  The purpose
   is to simplify adoption of Argon2 for Internet protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-argon2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-argon2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/