Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-cookie-prefixes-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 11:26:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cookie Prefixes
        Author          : Mike West
	Filename        : draft-west-cookie-prefixes-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-11-30

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC6265 by adding a set of restrictions upon
   the names which may be used for cookies with specific properties.
   These restrictions enable user agents to smuggle cookie state to the
   server within the confines of the existing "Cookie" request header
   syntax, and limits the ways in which cookies may be abused in a
   conforming user agent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-cookie-prefixes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-cookie-prefixes-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-west-cookie-prefixes-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/