Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 20:59:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Ogg Encapsulation for the Opus Audio Codec
        Authors         : Timothy B. Terriberry
                          Ron Lee
                          Ralph Giles
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-09.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2015-11-23

Abstract:
   This document defines the Ogg encapsulation for the Opus interactive
   speech and audio codec.  This allows data encoded in the Opus format
   to be stored in an Ogg logical bitstream.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-oggopus/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-codec-oggopus-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/