Subject: I-D Action: draft-gould-allocation-token-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 06:22:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Allocation Token Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : James Gould
                          Trung Tran
                          Sharon Wodjenski
	Filename        : draft-gould-allocation-token-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-11-23

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension for including an allocation token or code for allocating an
   object like a domain name to the client.  The allocation token MAY be
   transferred out-of-band to a client to give them authorization to
   allocate an object using one of the EPP transform commands including
   create, update, and transfer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-allocation-token/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gould-allocation-token-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gould-allocation-token-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/