Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 09:35:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Domain Subobjects for Path Computation Element (PCE) Communication Protocol (PCEP).
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Ramon Casellas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-10.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2015-11-19

Abstract:
   The ability to compute shortest constrained Traffic Engineering Label
   Switched Paths (TE LSPs) in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks across multiple domains has been
   identified as a key requirement.  In this context, a domain is a
   collection of network elements within a common sphere of address
   management or path computational responsibility such as an Interior
   Gateway Protocol (IGP) area or an Autonomous System (AS).  This
   document specifies a representation and encoding of a Domain-
   Sequence, which is defined as an ordered sequence of domains
   traversed to reach the destination domain to be used by Path
   Computation Elements (PCEs) to compute inter-domain constrained
   shortest paths across a predetermined sequence of domains . This
   document also defines new subobjects to be used to encode domain
   identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-domain-sequence-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/