Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 18:58:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Signaling Extensions in support of Flexi-grid DWDM networks
        Authors         : Fatai Zhang
                          Xian Zhang
                          Adrian Farrel
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-11-19

Abstract:
   This memo describes the extensions to the Resource reSerVation
   Protocol Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling protocol to support
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in a GMPLS-controlled network that
   includes devices using the flexible optical grid.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-rsvp-te-ext-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/