Subject: I-D Action: draft-aravind-radext-extended-identifier-attribute-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 17:13:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RADIUS Extended Identifier Attribute
        Authors         : Sanal Kumar Kariyezhath Sivaraman
                          Aravind Prasad Sridharan
	Filename        : draft-aravind-radext-extended-identifier-attribute-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-11-06

Abstract:
   This document proposes solution to alleviate the limitation of
   limited size (8 bits) of RADIUS Identifier field by proposing a new
   Extended Identifier attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aravind-radext-extended-identifier-attribute/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aravind-radext-extended-identifier-attribute-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/