Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 06:01:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Threats for Simplified Multicast Forwarding (SMF)
        Authors         : Jiazi Yi
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
                          Ulrich Herberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-11-06

Abstract:
   This document analyzes security threats of the Simplified Multicast
   Forwarding (SMF), including the vulnerabilities of duplicate packet
   detection and relay set selection mechanisms.  This document is not
   intended to propose solutions to the threats described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-smf-sec-threats-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/