Subject: I-D Action: draft-eddy-idr-flowspec-packet-rate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 19:28:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Flow Specification Packet-Rate Action
        Authors         : Wesley Eddy
                          Justin Dailey
                          Gilbert Clark
	Filename        : draft-eddy-idr-flowspec-packet-rate-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-11-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a new type of traffic filtering action for the
   BGP flow specification.  The new packet-rate action allows specifying
   a rate-limit in number of packets per second.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eddy-idr-flowspec-packet-rate/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eddy-idr-flowspec-packet-rate-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/