Subject: I-D Action: draft-caszpe-nfvrg-orchestration-challenges-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 07:18:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Function Virtualization: Resource Orchestration Challenges
        Authors         : Gino Carrozzo
                          Robert Szabo
                          Kostas Pentikousis
	Filename        : draft-caszpe-nfvrg-orchestration-challenges-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-11-17

Abstract:
   Network function virtualization (NFV) promises improved operations in
   terms of flexibility, efficiency, and manageability, but
   orchestration, in general, and recursive orchestration, in
   particular, is still an item of ongoing research.  We summarize the
   current state of the art in open-source initiatives in this area and
   present current directions of research and development in terms of
   orchestration, resource decomposition and federation, policy-based
   resource management, measurement and analytics, and virtual network
   function (VNF) elasticity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-caszpe-nfvrg-orchestration-challenges/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-caszpe-nfvrg-orchestration-challenges-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/