Subject: I-D Action: draft-lbaudoin-iemax-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 17:55:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internationalized Electronic Mail Addresses in X.509 Certificates
        Authors         : Laetitia Baudoin
                          Weihaw Chuang
                          Nicolas Lidzborski
	Filename        : draft-lbaudoin-iemax-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
   Specifies support for internationalized email address local parts in
   X.509 certificates.  RFC6532 established support for UTF8 email
   headers hence internationalized email addresses including the local
   part.  S/MIME email also needs support for UTF8 local part email
   addresses in X.509 certificates.  This draft defines an encoding for
   UTF-8 characters in X.509 certificates which is backwards compatible
   with the IA5String encoding used to encode email addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lbaudoin-iemax/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lbaudoin-iemax-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/