Subject: I-D Action: draft-drechsler-httpbis-improved-caching-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 22:52:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hypertext Transfer Protocol: Improved HTTP Caching
        Author          : Chris Drechsler
	Filename        : draft-drechsler-httpbis-improved-caching-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-11-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an improved HTTP caching method which can be
   applied in addition to the standard caching behavior for HTTP.  It
   defines the associated header field that controls this improved
   caching mechanism and a modified caching operation which is slightly
   different to standard caching operation for HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-drechsler-httpbis-improved-caching/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-drechsler-httpbis-improved-caching-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-drechsler-httpbis-improved-caching-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/