Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-bier-designed-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 21:42:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Designed Routing in BIER Forwarding
        Authors         : Sandy Zhang
                          Bo Wu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-bier-designed-routing-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-11-01

Abstract:
   BIER specifies a new architecture for the forwarding of multicast
   data packets.  As the [I-D.ietf-bier-architecture] said, in the BIER
   domain, it does not require a protocol for explicitly building
   multicast distributing trees, nor does it require intermediate nodes
   to maintain any per-flow state.  In some deployments, some specific
   multicast flows may be forwarded by special routing; it cannot be
   achieved by the forwarding rule that is provided.  In this document
   we will defined a new routing list in BIER header, the packets will
   be steered according to the routing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-bier-designed-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-bier-designed-routing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-bier-designed-routing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/