Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-bier-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 06:19:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Link-State extensions for BIER
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Zheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-bier-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) is an architecture that
   provides optimal multicast forwarding through a "BIER domain" without
   requiring intermediate routers to maintain any multicast related per-
   flow state.  BIER forwards and replicates packets based on a
   BitString in the packet header.

   This document specifies extensions to the BGP Link-state address-
   family in order to advertising BIER information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-bier-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-idr-bgp-ls-bier-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/