Subject: I-D Action: draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 15:00:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Vectors of Trust
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          Leif Johansson
	Filename        : draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-11-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism for describing and signaling
   several aspects that are used to calculate trust placed in a digital
   identity transaction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richer-vectors-of-trust/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richer-vectors-of-trust-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/