Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 17:12:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interoperability Issues Between DMARC and Indirect Email Flows
        Authors         : Franck Martin
                          Eliot Lear
                          Tim Draegen
                          Elizabeth Zwicky
                          Kurt Andersen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-12.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-11-30

Abstract:
   DMARC introduces a mechanism for expressing domain-level policies and
   preferences for email message validation, disposition, and reporting.
   The DMARC mechanism can encounter interoperability issues when
   messages do not flow directly from the author's administrative domain
   to the final recipients.  Collectively these email flows are referred
   to as indirect email flows.  This document describes interoperability
   issues between DMARC and indirect email flows.  Possible methods for
   addressing interoperability issues are presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/