Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ugccnet-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 18:09:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Architecture for Ubiquitous Green Community Control Network
        Authors         : Fengmin Li
                          Juchen Pan
                          Lianshan Jiang
                          Yang Song
	Filename        : draft-li-ugccnet-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-11-19

Abstract:
   In this document, it identifies gateways for field-bus networks, data
   storages for archiving and developing data sharing platform, and
   application units to be important system components for developing
   digital communities: i.e., building-scale and city-wide ubiquitous
   facility networking infrastructure.  The standard defines a data
   exchange protocol that generalizes and interconnects these components
   (gateways, storages, application units) over the IPv4/v6-based
   networks.  This enables integration of multiple facilities, data
   storages, application services such as central management, energy
   saving, environmental monitoring and alarm notification systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ugccnet-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ugccnet-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/