Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 09:23:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth Response Metadata
        Author          : Nat Sakimura
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-11-03

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extensible metadata that may be
   inserted into the OAuth 2.0 responses to assist the clients to
   process those responses.  It is expressed either as a link header, or
   query parameters.  It will allow the client to learn where the
   members in the response could be used.  Since it is just additional
   response header/query parameters, any client that does not understand
   this extension should not break and work normally while supporting
   clients can utilize the metadata to take the advantage of the
   extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/