Subject: I-D Action: draft-brandenburg-cdni-uri-signing-for-has-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 00:32:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URI Signing for HTTP Adaptive Streaming (HAS)
        Author          : Ray van Brandenburg
	Filename        : draft-brandenburg-cdni-uri-signing-for-has-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the URI Signing mechanism
   specified in [I-D.ietf-cdni-uri-signing] that allows for URI Signing
   of content delivered via HTTP Adaptive Streaming protocols such as
   MPEG DASH or HLS.

   The proposed mechanism is applicable to both CDNI as well as single
   CDN environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brandenburg-cdni-uri-signing-for-has/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brandenburg-cdni-uri-signing-for-has-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brandenburg-cdni-uri-signing-for-has-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/