Subject: I-D Action: draft-bsag-domain-ownership-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 03:23:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Method for Verification of Domain Name Ownership
        Author          : Ben Golightly
	Filename        : draft-bsag-domain-ownership-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-11-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a method for website administrators to verify
   ownership of a domain name to third party service providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bsag-domain-ownership/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bsag-domain-ownership-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/