Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-bier-multicast-group-information-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 18:40:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER Multicast Group Information
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Ran Chen
	Filename        : draft-hu-bier-multicast-group-information-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-11-04

Abstract:
   This draft proposes to solve the multicast group address
   announcement.  The multicast group address information is
   encapsulated as the BIER data payload.  A new TLV is defined in this
   document to carry the multicast group address information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-bier-multicast-group-information/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-bier-multicast-group-information-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/