Subject: I-D Action: draft-esale-mpls-ldp-node-frr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 21:01:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fast Reroute for Node Protection in LDP-based LSPs
        Authors         : Santosh Esale
                          Raveendra Torvi
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-esale-mpls-ldp-node-frr-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-11-01

Abstract:
   This document describes procedures to support node protection for
   unicast Label Switched Paths (LSPs) established by Label Distribution
   Protocol (LDP).  In order to protect a node N, the Point of Local
   Repair (PLR) of N must discover the Merge Points (MPs) of node N such
   that traffic can be redirected to them in case of node N failure.
   Redirecting the traffic around the failed node N depends on existing
   point-to-point LSPs originated from the PLR to the MPs while
   bypassing the protected node N.  The procedures described in this
   document are topology independent in a sense that they provide node
   protection in any topology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-esale-mpls-ldp-node-frr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-esale-mpls-ldp-node-frr-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-esale-mpls-ldp-node-frr-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/