Subject: I-D Action: draft-brown-epp-reverse-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 02:45:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Command Reversal Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : Gavin Brown
                          Jothan Frakes
	Filename        : draft-brown-epp-reverse-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-11-13

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for reversing previous EPP commands.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brown-epp-reverse/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brown-epp-reverse-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/