Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 18:03:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BGPsec Algorithms, Key Formats, & Signature Formats
        Author          : Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-12.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies the algorithms, algorithms' parameters,
   asymmetric key formats, asymmetric key size and signature format used
   in BGPsec (Border Gateway Protocol Security).  This document updates
   the Profile for Algorithms and Key Sizes for use in the Resource
   Public Key Infrastructure (draft-ietf-sidr-rfc6485bis).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-algs-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/