Subject: I-D Action: draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 13:33:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Improvements to the IETF Email List Archiving, Web- based Browsing and Search Tool
        Author          : Robert Sparks
	Filename        : draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-11-30

Abstract:
   The Web-based IETF email archive search tool based on the
   requirements captured in RFC6778 was deployed in January 2014.  This
   memo captures the requirements for a set of improvements that have
   been identified during its initial years of community use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/