Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-pce-pcep-ls-sr-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 18:19:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Link-State extensions for Segment Routing
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Xia Chen
                          Nan Wu
	Filename        : draft-li-pce-pcep-ls-sr-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
   Segment Routing leverages source routing.  A node steers a packet
   through a controlled set of instructions, called segments, by
   prepending the packet with an SR header.  A segment can represent any
   instruction, topological or service-based.  SR allows to enforce a
   flow through any topological path and service chain while maintaining
   per-flow state only at the ingress node of the SR domain.

   IGP protocols have been extended to advertise the segments.  Because
   of IGP's propagation scope limitation, it is not suited for IGP to
   signal paths that span across AS borders.  This document introduces
   extensions of PCEP-LS to solve the problem without the similar
   limitation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-pce-pcep-ls-sr-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-pce-pcep-ls-sr-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/