Subject: I-D Action: draft-lhotka-netmod-ysdl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 06:25:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Schema Dispatching Language
        Author          : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-lhotka-netmod-ysdl-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-11-30

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG Schema Dispatching Language (YSDL).  It is
   a meta-schema language that allows for combining YANG modules into
   any number of schemas, and arranging these schemas in a hierarchical
   structure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhotka-netmod-ysdl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lhotka-netmod-ysdl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/