Subject: I-D Action: draft-hinden-6man-rfc1981bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 23:54:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path MTU Discovery for IP version 6
        Authors         : Jack McCann
                          Jeffrey Mogul
	Filename        : draft-hinden-6man-rfc1981bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-11-06

Abstract:
   This document describes Path MTU Discovery for IP version 6.  It is
   largely derived from RFC 1191, which describes Path MTU Discovery for
   IP version 4.  It obsoletes RFC1981.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hinden-6man-rfc1981bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hinden-6man-rfc1981bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/