Subject: I-D Action: draft-utgikar-serr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 22:49:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Selective route refresh for BGP
        Author          : Anant Utgikar
	Filename        : draft-utgikar-serr-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-11-10

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new Route Refresh mechanism which provides
   ability to perform route refresh for a smaller subset of updates than
   the entire Adj-RIB-Out. It is applicable to multiple deployment
   scenarios like , BGP-LS [I-D.draft-ietf-idr-ls-distribution-11] ,
   EVPN [RFC7432].  The suggested capability will help faster
   convergence and minimize overhead for routing policy changes.  This
   document updates [RFC7313].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-utgikar-serr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-utgikar-serr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/