Subject: I-D Action: draft-flanagan-nonascii-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 15:08:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Use of Non-ASCII Characters in RFCs
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-flanagan-nonascii-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-11-18

Abstract:
   In order to support the internationalization of protocols and a more
   diverse Internet community, the RFC Series must evolve to allow for
   the use of non-ASCII characters in RFCs.  While English remains the
   required language of the Series, the encoding of future RFCs will be
   in UTF-8, allowing for a broader range of characters than typically
   used in the English language.  This document describes the RFC Editor
   requirements and guidance regarding the use of non-ASCII characters
   in RFCs.

   This document updates RFC 7322.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flanagan-nonascii/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flanagan-nonascii-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-flanagan-nonascii-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/