Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 02:49:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines on the Cryptographic Algorithms, Accompanying the Usage of Standards GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Evgeny Alekseev
                          Igor Oshkin 
                          Vladimir Popov
                          Serguei Leontiev
                          Vladimir Podobaev 
                          Dmitry Belyavsky
	Filename        : draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-13.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2015-11-16

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document is to make the specifications of the
   cryptographic algorithms defined by the Russian national standards
   GOST R 34.10-2012 and GOST R 34.11-2012 available to the Internet
   community for their implementation in the cryptographic protocols
   based on the accompanying algorithms.

   These specifications define the pseudorandom functions, the key
   agreement algorithm based on the Diffie-Hellman algorithm, the
   parameters of elliptic curves, the key derivation functions and the
   key export functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyshlyaev-gost-usage-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/