Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 10:41:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IMAP APPEND Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The IMAP APPENDLIMIT Extension
        Authors         : Samsung Telecommunications America
                          Narendra Singh Bisht
	Filename        : draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-11-16

Abstract:
This memo defines an extension to the IMAP service whereby a server can
advertise its capability, to support maximum mail upload size using
CAPABILITY, STATUS and LIST commands.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/