Subject: I-D Action: draft-warden-appsawg-vnc-scheme-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 15:24:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The "vnc" URI Scheme
        Authors         : David Warden
                          Iordan Iordanov
	Filename        : draft-warden-appsawg-vnc-scheme-07.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-11-15

Abstract:
   Virtual Network Computing (VNC) software provides remote desktop
   functionality.  This document describes a Uniform Resource
   Identifier (URI) scheme enabling the launch of VNC clients from
   other applications.  The scheme specifies parameters useful in
   securely connecting clients with remote hosts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-warden-appsawg-vnc-scheme/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-warden-appsawg-vnc-scheme-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-warden-appsawg-vnc-scheme-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/