Subject: I-D Action: draft-bi-declarative-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 23:16:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Declarative Policy Model
        Authors         : Jun Bi
                          Qiong Sun
                          Chongfeng Xie
	Filename        : draft-bi-declarative-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-11-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a declarative model for traffic steering
   policies in Distributed Data Center (DDC) scenarios. The policy
   model is a specific data model for traffic steering using VPN
   technology. It helps the service management in Simplified Use of
   Policy Abstractions (SUPA) to model the policy (a set of
   constraints and rules) that defines how a VPN service is monitored
   by bandwidth and managed during its lifecycle.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bi-declarative-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bi-declarative-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/