Subject: I-D Action: draft-shet-opsawg-firewalls-interconn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2015 04:37:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic Routed Network for Interconnection of Firewalls at Multiple Geographic Locations
        Authors         : Chirag Sheth
                          Rajesh Thakker
	Filename        : draft-shet-opsawg-firewalls-interconn-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-11-10

Abstract:
   Firewall performs resource intensive filtering of traffic based on
   set of rules. A single firewall becomes a traffic bottleneck
   depending on network expansion, number of connections and the
   throughput required. This document describes a method of
   interconnecting the firewalls at multiple geographic locations
   through standalone network. It will enable firewall to dedicate its
   full processing capacity to perform task of packet filtering. The
   tasks of encryption, dynamic routing and anti-spoofing of traffic are
   taken care outside firewall function. The placement of firewall and
   routing device along with protocols to be used will form the proposed
   system to improve overall network security and scalability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shet-opsawg-firewalls-interconn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shet-opsawg-firewalls-interconn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/