Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 22:35:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising S-BFD Discriminators in L2TPv3
        Authors         : Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-11-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a new AVP for advertising one or more S-BFD
   Discriminators using the L2TPv3 Control Protocol AVP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/