Subject: I-D Action: draft-raszuk-mpls-domain-wide-labels-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2015 19:58:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Domain Wide Labels
        Author          : Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-raszuk-mpls-domain-wide-labels-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-11-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism of using concept of Domain Wide
   MPLS Labels in parallel with any of the existing deployments using
   other label distribution and allocation methods where multi protocol
   label switching paradigm is used for transport.  Specifically it
   defines a new type of context label which can be used to
   differentiate lookup tables when using Domain Wide transport Labels
   from other downstream or upstream assigned transport labels.  The end
   result is creation of clean new label space in data plane allowing
   very easy and smooth migration to the number of applications choosing
   to use Domain Wide MPLS Labels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raszuk-mpls-domain-wide-labels/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raszuk-mpls-domain-wide-labels-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-raszuk-mpls-domain-wide-labels-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/