Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-boesch-idxp-idpef-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 10:02:45 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Intrusion Detection Parametrization Exchange Format (IDPEF)
    Author(s)     : B. Boesch
    Filename      : draft-boesch-idxp-idpef
    Pages         : 109 
    Date          : 2015-11-23 
    
   The Intrusion Detection Parametrization Exchange Format (IDPEF)
   defines data formats and exchange procedures to standardize
   parametrization information exchange into intrusion detection and
   response systems from a Manager to an Analyzer.

   This Internet-Draft describes a data model to represent
   parametrization information of intrusion detection system entities,
   and explains the rationale for using this model. An implementation
   of the data model in the Extensible Markup Language (XML) is
   presented, a XML Document Type Definition is developed, and
   parametrization examples are provided.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-boesch-idxp-idpef-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.