Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-rtgwg-key-table-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 00:48:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for RFC 7210 Key Table
        Author          : I. Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-rtgwg-key-table-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
   RFC 7210 defines a key table that consists of cryptographic keys that
   stores information for many different types of routing protocols to
   ensure message security.  This document defines a YANG data model
   that represents the key table defined in RFC 7210, with the
   information necessary for YANG and NETCONF to provide routing
   protocol authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-rtgwg-key-table-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-rtgwg-key-table-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-rtgwg-key-table-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/