Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 23:07:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Active Queue Management and Packet Scheduling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : On Queuing, Marking, and Dropping
        Authors         : Fred Baker
                          Rong Pan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-11-01

Abstract:
   This note discusses queuing and marking/dropping algorithms.  While
   these algorithms may be implemented in a coupled manner, this note
   argues that specifications, measurements, and comparisons should
   decouple the different algorithms and their contributions to system
   behavior.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/