Subject: I-D Action: draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2015 06:40:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Alternative Challenge Password Attributes for Enrollment over Secure Transport
        Authors         : Max Pritikin
                          Carl Wallace
	Filename        : draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-11-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of new Certificate Signing Request
   attributes for use with the Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST)
   protocol.  These attributes provide disambiguation of the existing
   overloaded uses for the PKCS #9 challengePassword attribute.  Uses
   include the original certificate revocation password, common
   authentication password uses, and EST-defined linking of transport
   security identity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/