Subject: I-D Action: draft-rsa-dsa-sha2-256-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 00:54:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of RSA Keys with SHA-2 512 in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Denis Bider
	Filename        : draft-rsa-dsa-sha2-256-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-11-05

Abstract:
  This memo defines an algorithm name, public key format, and signature
  format for use of RSA keys with SHA-2 512 for server and client
  authentication in SSH connections. A new mechanism is also defined
  for servers to inform clients of supported signature algorithms during
  client authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rsa-dsa-sha2-256/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rsa-dsa-sha2-256-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rsa-dsa-sha2-256-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/