Subject: I-D Action: draft-dseomn-trans-browsers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 18:08:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Certificate Transparency (CT) Browser Requirements
        Authors         : David Mandelberg
                          Stephen Kent
	Filename        : draft-dseomn-trans-browsers-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-11-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirements for browsers in the
   Certificate Transparency (CT) system, focusing on the Web PKI
   context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dseomn-trans-browsers/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dseomn-trans-browsers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/