Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 13:21:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Large-Scale Measurement of Broadband Performance Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Information Model for Large-Scale Measurement Platforms (LMAP)
        Authors         : Trevor Burbridge
                          Philip Eardley
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-07.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2015-11-01

Abstract:
   This Information Model applies to the Measurement Agent within a
   Large-Scale Measurement Platform.  As such it outlines the
   information that is (pre-)configured on the MA or exists in
   communications with a Controller or Collector within an LMAP
   framework.  The purpose of such an Information Model is to provide a
   protocol and device independent view of the MA that can be
   implemented via one or more Control and Report protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lmap-information-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lmap-information-model-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/