Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:00:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Differentiated Service Code Point and Explicit Congestion Notification Monitoring in Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
        Authors         : Jonas Hedin
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Steve  Baillargeon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-11-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an optional extension for Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) allowing the monitoring of the
   Differentiated Service Code Point and Explicit Congestion
   Notification fields with the TWAMP-Test protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/