Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-ssh-chacha20-poly1305-openssh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 01:57:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The [email-masked] authenticated encryption cipher
        Authors         : Damien Miller
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-ssh-chacha20-poly1305-openssh-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-11-26

Abstract:
   This document describes the [email-masked]
   authenticated encryption cipher supported by OpenSSH

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-ssh-chacha20-poly1305-openssh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-ssh-chacha20-poly1305-openssh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/