Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 22:26:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : WebRTC Audio Codec and Processing Requirements
        Authors         : Jean-Marc Valin
                          Cary Bran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-09.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-11-04

Abstract:
   This document outlines the audio codec and processing requirements
   for WebRTC endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/