Subject: I-D Action: draft-kline-mif-mpvd-api-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 07:03:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple Provisioning Domains API Requirements
        Author          : Erik Kline
	Filename        : draft-kline-mif-mpvd-api-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-11-01

Abstract:
   RFC 7556 [RFC7556] provides the essential conceptual guidance an API
   designer would need to support use of PvDs.  This document aims to
   capture the requirements for an API that can be used by applications
   that would be considered "advanced", according to section 6.3 [1] of
   RFC 7556 [RFC7556].  The "basic" [2] and "intermediate" [3] API
   support levels can in principle be implemented by means of layers
   wrapping the advanced API.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kline-mif-mpvd-api-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kline-mif-mpvd-api-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/