Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 00:48:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for Loss Concealment Metrics Reporting on Video Applications
        Authors         : Rachel Huang
                          Alan Clark
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a new RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
   reporting of loss concealment metrics for video applications of RTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/