Subject: I-D Action: draft-livingood-dnsop-dont-switch-resolvers-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 17:23:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : In Case of DNSSEC Validation Failures, Do Not Change Resolvers
        Author          : Jason Livingood
	Filename        : draft-livingood-dnsop-dont-switch-resolvers-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
   DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) are being widely deployed,
   particularly via validating resolvers.  However, domain signing tools
   and processes are not yet as mature and reliable as is the case for
   non-DNSSEC-related domain administration tools and processes.  As a
   result, some DNSSEC validation failures may occur.  When these
   failures do occur, end users should not change to a non-validating
   DNS resolver.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-livingood-dnsop-dont-switch-resolvers/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-livingood-dnsop-dont-switch-resolvers-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-livingood-dnsop-dont-switch-resolvers-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/