Subject: I-D Action: draft-rsa-dsa-sha2-256-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 21:12:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of RSA and DSA Keys with SHA-2 256 in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Denis Bider
	Filename        : draft-rsa-dsa-sha2-256-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-11-01

Abstract:
  This memo defines algorithm names, public key formats, and signature
  formats for use of RSA and DSA keys with SHA-2 256 for server and
  client authentication in SSH connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rsa-dsa-sha2-256/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rsa-dsa-sha2-256-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/