Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-httpbis-urlid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 07:51:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use-cases for Traffic Tagging
        Authors         : Lingli Deng
                          Yong Xia
                          Shihui Duan
	Filename        : draft-deng-httpbis-urlid-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-11-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses the motivation and use-cases for coding
   third-party aware tags for content/source related information into
   resource retrieval process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-httpbis-urlid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-httpbis-urlid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-httpbis-urlid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/