Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2015 17:03:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Impact of BGP filtering on Inter-Domain Routing Policies
        Authors         : Camilo Cardona
                          Pierre Francois
                          Paolo Lucente
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-11-07

Abstract:
   This document describes how unexpected traffic flows can emerge
   across an autonomous system, as the result of other autonomous
   systems filtering, or restricting the propagation of more specific
   prefixes.  We provide a review of the techniques to detect the
   occurrence of this issue and defend against it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-filtering-threats-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/