Subject: I-D Action: draft-yusef-httpauth-srp-scheme-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2015 13:26:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Secure Remote Password (SRP) Authentication Scheme
        Authors         : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Yaron Sheffer
	Filename        : draft-yusef-httpauth-srp-scheme-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-11-25

Abstract:
   This document defines an HTTP Authentication Scheme that is based on
   the Secure Remote Password (SRP) protocol.  The SRP protocol is an
   Augmented Password Authenticated Key Exchange (PAKE) protocol
   suitable for authenticating users and exchanging keys over an
   untrusted network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yusef-httpauth-srp-scheme/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yusef-httpauth-srp-scheme-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yusef-httpauth-srp-scheme-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/