Subject: I-D Action: draft-romosan-omnics-intro-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 15:59:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Introduction and Overview of the Omnics System
        Author          : Horatiu Romosan
	Filename        : draft-romosan-omnics-intro-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-11-30

Abstract:
   The transcendence of the user-operator dichotomy through interactive
   computing greatly empowered the programmers of early time-sharing
   systems and subsequent operating systems.  Earth is examined in the
   light of history as the largest known time-sharing system in
   operation, and Omnics, a synergistic planet operating system, is
   proposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-romosan-omnics-intro/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-romosan-omnics-intro-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/