Subject: I-D Action: draft-abiggs-saag-primitives-for-conf-group-comms-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 19:55:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Primitives for Confidential Group Communications
        Authors         : Andrew Biggs
                          Shaun Cooley
	Filename        : draft-abiggs-saag-primitives-for-conf-group-comms-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines generalized primitives for use in
   establishing end-to-end confidentiality in multiparty communications.
   These primitives address three essential elements of group privacy:
   authentication, group membership, and secure key exchange.  The
   purpose is to define these primitives in such a way as they may be
   leveraged as common constructs within new and existing secure group
   communications protocols, and in support of both centralized and
   decentralized architectures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-abiggs-saag-primitives-for-conf-group-comms/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-abiggs-saag-primitives-for-conf-group-comms-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-abiggs-saag-primitives-for-conf-group-comms-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/