Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-ibnemo-icim-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 22:45:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intent Common Information Model
        Authors         : Yinben Xia
                          Tianran Zhou
                          Yan Zhang
                          Susan Hares
                          Pedro Andres Aranda
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Jon Crowcroft
                          Yali Zhang
	Filename        : draft-xia-ibnemo-icim-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-11-29

Abstract:
   Intent Common Information Model (ICIM) defines a unified model for
   expressing different layers' intent whatever role, responsibility,
   knowledge, etc. This document provides an information model to be
   inherited and expanded to construct specific intent model in
   different areas. According to this information model, network intent
   model is put forward which can satisfy users' need in different
   layers, such as, end-users, business developers, and network
   administers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-ibnemo-icim/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-ibnemo-icim-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-ibnemo-icim-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/