Subject: I-D Action: draft-lbaudoin-iemax-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 17:56:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internationalized Electronic Mail Addresses in RFC5280 / X.509 Certificates
        Authors         : Laetitia Baudoin
                          Weihaw Chuang
                          Nicolas Lidzborski
	Filename        : draft-lbaudoin-iemax-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-11-11

Abstract:
   Specifies support for email address internationalization in RFC5280 /
   X.509 certificates.  This defines an encoding for UTF-8 characters in
   certificate Subject Alternative Names and Issuer Alternative Names
   using base64url which is backwards compatible with the IA5String
   encoding used to encode email addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lbaudoin-iemax/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lbaudoin-iemax-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lbaudoin-iemax-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/