Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnsop-refuse-any-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 16:37:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Providing Minimal-Sized Responses to DNS Queries with QTYPE=ANY
        Authors         : Joe Abley
                          Olafur Gudmundsson
                          Marek Majkowski
	Filename        : draft-dnsop-refuse-any-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2015-11-04

Abstract:
   The Domain Name System (DNS) specifies a query type (QTYPE) "ANY".
   The operator of an authoritative DNS server might choose not to
   respond to such queries for reasons of local policy, motivated by
   security, performance or other reasons.

   The DNS specification does not include specific guidance for the
   behaviour of DNS servers or clients in this situation.  This document
   aims to provide such guidance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnsop-refuse-any/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnsop-refuse-any-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/