Subject: I-D Action: draft-jlx-tictoc-1588v2-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 18:21:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for IEEE 1588v2
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Xian Liu
                          Jinchun Xu
                          Rodney Cummings
	Filename        : draft-jlx-tictoc-1588v2-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-11-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration of
   IEEE 1588v2 devices and clocks, and also retrieval of the
   configuration information, data set and running states of IEEE
   1588v2 clocks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jlx-tictoc-1588v2-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jlx-tictoc-1588v2-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jlx-tictoc-1588v2-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/