Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-falsestart-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 10:37:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) False Start
        Authors         : Adam Langley
                          Nagendra Modadugu
                          Bodo Moeller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-falsestart-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies an optional behavior of TLS client
   implementations, dubbed False Start.  It affects only protocol
   timing, not on-the-wire protocol data, and can be implemented
   unilaterally.  A TLS False Start reduces handshake latency to one
   round trip.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-falsestart/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-falsestart-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-falsestart-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/