Subject: I-D Action: draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-tls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 03:41:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of KCipher-2 with Poly1305 in Transport Layer Security
        Authors         : Yoshiaki Hori
                          Tetsutaro Uehara
	Filename        : draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-tls-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-11-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the KCipher-2 stream cipher with
   Poly1305 in Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocols version 1.2 and
   Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocols.  KCipher-2 is a
   stream cipher with a 128-bit key and a 128-bit initialization vector,
   which provides fast, efficient encryption and decryption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-tls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-tls-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kiyomoto-kcipher2-tls-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/