Subject: I-D Action: draft-bi-declarative-policy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 19:23:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Declarative Policy Model
        Authors         : Jun Bi
                          Qiong Sun
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Yiyong Zha
	Filename        : draft-bi-declarative-policy-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-11-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a declarative (also called intent based) policy
model    to describe the user's intent on network policy. The intent policy model is
a    specific data model specifies the desired state of the network system. It
helps    the service management in Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA) to
model    the policy (a set of states described by constraints) that defines the
final    results of a VPN service without specifying how it is monitored and managed
   during its lifecycle. One application for Distributed Data Center (DDC)
   scenarios with policy enforcement is provided with details of how to convert
   high level intent policy into lower level configurations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bi-declarative-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bi-declarative-policy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bi-declarative-policy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/