Subject: I-D Action: draft-previdi-isis-ipv6-prefix-sid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015 06:47:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing IPv6 Prefix-SID
        Authors         : Stefano Previdi
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-previdi-isis-ipv6-prefix-sid-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-11-18

Abstract:
   This document defines the Segment Routing IPv6 Prefix-SID in the
   IPv4/IPv6 Extended Reachability Attribute Flags TLV.  The new flag is
   used for advertising the capability to handle the IPv6 Segment
   Routing header for the prefix that has the flag attached.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-previdi-isis-ipv6-prefix-sid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-previdi-isis-ipv6-prefix-sid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/