Subject: I-D Action: draft-openconfig-rtgwg-network-instance-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 17:02:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Data Model for Network Instances in Service Provider Networks
        Author          : Rob Shakir
	Filename        : draft-openconfig-rtgwg-network-instance-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2015-11-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   forwarding instances on a network device - focused primarily on
   deployments in service provider networks.  The model is vendor-
   neutral and based on operational requirements expressed by operators.
   A 'network instance' is defined to be a discrete forwarding table on
   a network element, which contains Layer 3 and/or Layer 2 forwarding
   entries.  Each network instance may instantiate its own sets of
   protocols which control installation of forwarding entries into one
   or more tables (which may be Layer 2 FIBs, or Layer 3 RIBs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-rtgwg-network-instance/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-openconfig-rtgwg-network-instance-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-openconfig-rtgwg-network-instance-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/