Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-yang-bfd-oam-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 18:22:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LIME base model extension for BFD Support
        Authors         : Zitao Wang
                          Liang Xia
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-wang-yang-bfd-oam-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-11-26

Abstract:
   This document discusses how LIME base model is applied to BFD and
   present an example of YANG Data model for BFD support.  The YANG
   Model presented in this document extends the technology independent
   YANG model for OAM with BFD technology specifics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-yang-bfd-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-yang-bfd-oam-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-yang-bfd-oam-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/