Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 07:39:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 6LoWPAN Routing Header And Paging Dispatches
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Laurent Toutain
                          Robert Cragie
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch-07.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2015-11-12

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a new context switch mechanism for
   6LoWPAN compression, expressed in terms of Pages and signaled by a
   new Paging Dispatch.  A new 6LoWPAN dispatch type is proposed in a
   new Page 1 for use in 6LoWPAN Route-Over topologies, that initially
   covers the needs of RPL (RFC6550) data packets compression.  This
   specification defines a method to compress RPL Option (RFC6553)
   information and Routing Header type 3 (RFC6554), an efficient IP-in-
   IP technique and is extensible for more applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-6lo-routing-dispatch-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/