Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 17:13:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Proof-of-Possession Key Semantics for JSON Web Tokens (JWTs)
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          John Bradley
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-11-30

Abstract:
   This specification defines how to express a declaration in a JSON Web
   Token (JWT) that the presenter of the JWT possesses a particular key
   and that the recipient can cryptographically confirm proof-of-
   possession of the key by the presenter.  Being able to prove
   possession of a key is also sometimes described as the presenter
   being a holder-of-key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-proof-of-possession-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/