Subject: I-D Action: draft-sgros-dhcp-and-ipr-claim-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 11:24:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCP configuration in MIF and associated IPR claim
        Authors         : Stjepan Gros
                          Leonardo Jelenkovic
                          Dejan Skvorc
	Filename        : draft-sgros-dhcp-and-ipr-claim-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-11-23

Abstract:
   The purpose of this draft is to analyze different options on how DHCP
   can be used to configure PvD aware client.  This is done in light of
   IPR claim made by Huawei and the necessity to find an option for
   implementation.  In order for an option to be selected it obviously
   must not interfere with IPR, or, IPR has to be somehow invalidated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sgros-dhcp-and-ipr-claim-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sgros-dhcp-and-ipr-claim-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/