Subject: I-D Action: draft-roach-avtext-rid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 10:38:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format Constraints
        Authors         : Adam Roach
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Peter Thatcher
	Filename        : draft-roach-avtext-rid-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-11-30

Abstract:
   This document defines and registers an RTCP SDES item, RID, for
   identification of RTP streams associated with encoded and dependent
   streams.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roach-avtext-rid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-avtext-rid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/