Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 20:59:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MIF API extension for combining IEEE 802.21
        Authors         : Hongke Zhang
                          Boxin Du
                          Mi Zhang
                          Fei Song
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-11-29

Abstract:
   The Application Program Interface (API) of MIF, specified in the MIF
   API consideration, must rely on lower layer functionalities when
   handover between homogeneous or heterogeneous networks is necessary.
   To improve the connectivity performance,the existing MIF API needs to
   be extended. IEEE is also aimed at the similar issue from different
   way. A kind of logical entities over the link layer protocol for
   handling the seamless handover has been defined in IEEE 802.21. This
   document proposes a mechanism via conbining the MIF API and IEEE
   802.21 to support application service better.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-mif-api-extension-802-21-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/