Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-rtgwg-oma-impl-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 22:49:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ordered Metric Adjustment Implementation Report
        Authors         : Shiqi Yang
                          Hongfang Yu
                          Xudong Zhang
                          Nan Wu
	Filename        : draft-yang-rtgwg-oma-impl-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-11-24

Abstract:
   Ordered Metric Adjustment (OMA) as specified in
   [I-D.zxd-rtgwg-ordered-metric-adjustment] has provided a mechanism
   whereby global transient forwarding loops can be avoided through
   graceful link metric adjustment.  This document provides an
   implementation report for OMA algorithm and mechanism on different
   network topologies.  What's more, it gives an analysis on efficiency
   and performance of OMA, comparing with other well-known loop-
   preventing algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-rtgwg-oma-impl-report/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-rtgwg-oma-impl-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/