Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-auto-conf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2015 18:17:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : ISIS Auto-Configuration
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Ian Farrer
                          Mikael Abrahamsson
                          Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-auto-conf-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-11-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies an IS-IS auto-configuration technology.  The
   key mechanisms of this technology are IS-IS System ID self-
   generation, duplication detection and duplication resolution.  This
   technology fits the environment where plug-and-play is expected.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-auto-conf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-auto-conf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/