Subject: I-D Action: draft-mauch-bgp-reject-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 17:13:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : By default reject propagation when no policy is associated with a BGP peering session.
        Authors         : Jared Mauch
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-mauch-bgp-reject-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-11-01

Abstract:
   This document defines the default behaviour of a BGP speaker when no
   explicit policy is associated with a BGP peering session.

Foreword

   A placeholder to list general observations about this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mauch-bgp-reject/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mauch-bgp-reject-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mauch-bgp-reject-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/