Subject: I-D Action: draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2015 12:50:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Fault-avoidance Routing Protocol for Data Center Networks
        Authors         : Bin Liu
                          Yantao Sun
                          Jing Cheng
                          Yichen Zhang
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-05.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2015-11-11

Abstract:
   This draft proposes a generic routing method and protocol for a
   regular data center network, named as the fault-avoidance routing
   (FAR) protocol.  FAR protocol provides a generic routing method for
   all types of network architectures that are proposed for large-scale
   cloud-based data centers over the past few years.  FAR protocol is
   well designed to fully leverage the regularity in the topology and
   compute its routing table in a simplistic manner.  Fat-tree is taken
   as an example architecture to illustrate how FAR protocol can be
   applied in real operational scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sl-rtgwg-far-dcn-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/