Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-webpush-vapid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 15:46:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Voluntary Application Server Identification for Web Push
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-webpush-vapid-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-11-23

Abstract:
   An application server can voluntarily identify itself to a push
   service using the described technique.  This identification
   information can be used by the push service to attribute requests
   that are made by the same application server to a single entity.  An
   application server is further able include additional information the
   operator of a push service can use to contact the operator of the
   application server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-webpush-vapid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-webpush-vapid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/