Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netvc-testing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2015 14:45:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Video Codec Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Video Codec Testing and Quality Measurement
        Author          : Thomas Daede
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netvc-testing-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-11-30

Abstract:
   This document describes guidelines and procedures for evaluating an
   internet video codec specified at the IETF.  This covers subjective
   and objective tests, test conditions, and materials used for the
   test.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netvc-testing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netvc-testing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/