Subject: I-D Action: draft-dolmatov-kuznyechik-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2015 01:13:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GOST R 34.12-2015: Block Cipher "Kuznyechik"
        Author          : Vasily Dolmatov
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-kuznyechik-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-11-08

Abstract:
   This document is intended to be a source of information about the
   Russian Federal standard block cipher with block length of n=128
   bits, which is also referred as "Kuznyechik" [GOST3412-2015].This
   algorithm is one of the Russian cryptographic standard algorithms
   (called GOST algorithms).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolmatov-kuznyechik/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dolmatov-kuznyechik-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dolmatov-kuznyechik-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/