Subject: I-D Action: draft-coras-lisp-re-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 23:54:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Replication Engineering
        Authors         : Florin Coras
                          Albert Cabellos-Aparicio
                          Jordi Domingo-Pascual
                          Fabio Maino
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-coras-lisp-re-08.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-11-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to build and optimize inter-domain
   LISP router distribution trees for locator-based unicast and
   multicast replication of EID-sourced multicast packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-coras-lisp-re/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-coras-lisp-re-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-coras-lisp-re-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/