Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosenau-flexible-tcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 00:05:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Flexible Transmission Control Protocol (FTCP)
        Author          : Martin D. J. Rosenau
	Filename        : draft-rosenau-flexible-tcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-11-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol that may be used as replacement
   for the Transmission Control Protocol (TCP).

   The protocol allows changing the lower-layer address (such as IP
   address) or even a change or the lower-layer protocol (e.g. from IPv4
   to IPv6) in the middle of the connection.

   Use cases are private peer-to-peer applications (such as computer
   games) or mobile communication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosenau-flexible-tcp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosenau-flexible-tcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/