Subject: I-D Action: draft-veillette-core-cool-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2015 17:03:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained Objects Language
        Authors         : Michel Veillette
                          Alexander Pelov
	Filename        : draft-veillette-core-cool-00.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2015-11-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a management interface adapted to constrained
   devices and constrained (e.g., low-power, lossy) networks.  CoOL
   resources (datastores, protocol operations and notifications) are
   defined using the YANG modelling language [RFC6020].  Interactions
   with these resources are performed using the CoAP web transfer
   protocol [RFC7252].  Payloads and specific CoAP options are encoded
   using the CBOR data format [RFC7049].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-veillette-core-cool/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-veillette-core-cool-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/