Subject: I-D Action: draft-allman-tcpm-no-initwin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 09:41:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Removing TCP's Initial Congestion Window
        Author          : Mark Allman
	Filename        : draft-allman-tcpm-no-initwin-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2015-11-24

Abstract:
    This specification removes the specification of TCP's initial
    congestion window.

Terminology

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allman-tcpm-no-initwin/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allman-tcpm-no-initwin-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/