Subject: I-D Action: draft-voit-netconf-restconf-yang-push-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2015 05:14:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Restconf subscription and HTTP push for YANG datastores
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
	Filename        : draft-voit-netconf-restconf-yang-push-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-11-13

Abstract:
   This document defines Restconf subscription and push mechanisms to
   continuously stream information from YANG datastores over HTTP.
   These mechanisms allow client applications or operations support
   systems to request custom sets of updates from a YANG datastore.
   This document also specifies how to stream updates over HTTP without
   Restconf.  In either case, updates are pushed by a datastore to a
   receiver per a subscription policy, without requiring continuous
   requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-netconf-restconf-yang-push/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-voit-netconf-restconf-yang-push-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-voit-netconf-restconf-yang-push-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/