Subject: I-D Action: draft-santesson-auth-context-extension-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2015 01:00:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authentication Context Certificate Extension
        Author          : Stefan Santesson
	Filename        : draft-santesson-auth-context-extension-12.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-11-26

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to X.509 certificates. The
   extension defined in this document holds data about how the
   certificate subject was authenticated by the Certification Authority
   that issued the certificate in which this extension appears.

   This document also defines one data structure for inclusion in this
   Extension. The data structure is designed to hold information when
   the subject is authenticated using a Security Assertion Markup
   Language (SAML) assertion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-santesson-auth-context-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-santesson-auth-context-extension-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-santesson-auth-context-extension-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/