Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 22:16:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Dissemination of Flow Specification Rules for L2 VPN
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Qiandeng Liang
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-11-15

Abstract:
   This document defines BGP flow-spec extension for Ethernet traffic
   filtering in L2 VPN network. SAFI=134 in [RFC5575] is redefined for
   dissemination traffic filtering information in an L2VPN environment.
   A new subset of component types and extended community also are
   defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-l2vpn-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/