Subject: I-D Action: draft-kent-trans-monitor-auditor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 13:13:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Certificate Transparency (CT) Requirements for Monitors and Auditors
        Authors         : Stephen Kent
                          David Mandelberg
                          Karen Seo
	Filename        : draft-kent-trans-monitor-auditor-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-11-24

Abstract:
   This document establishes requirements for the Monitor and Auditor
   elements of the Certificate Transparency (CT) system, focusing on
   the Web PKI context.  It defines the functions performed by these
   system elements. This is a companion to the CT System Architecture
   document (draft-kent-trans-architecture).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kent-trans-monitor-auditor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kent-trans-monitor-auditor-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/