Subject: I-D Action: draft-ionta-plic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2015 03:55:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Performance Layer Inboard Computing method to support active, passive and hybrid measurements
        Authors         : Tiziano Ionta
                          Antonio Cappadona
	Filename        : draft-ionta-plic-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-11-16

Abstract:
This document describes an innovative frame, called PLIC,("Performance
Layer Inboard Computing") able to support active, passive or hybrid
performance measurements on any kind of unicast and multicast service
passing through a network. It is based on an algorithm which, through
a distributed computation, floods the performance measurements of each
node to the rest of the network, without necessity of any external
topology database or operation support system. It has been invented
and engineered in the Telecom Italia Core Network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ionta-plic/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ionta-plic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/