Subject: I-D Action: draft-murchison-nntp-compress-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 06:35:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP) Extension for Compression 
        Author          : Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-murchison-nntp-compress-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-11-12

Abstract:
   This memo defines an extension to the Network News Transport Protocol
   (NNTP) to allow a connection to be effectively and efficiently
   compressed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-nntp-compress/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-nntp-compress-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murchison-nntp-compress-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/