Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2015 23:26:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Pseudowire Redundancy on S-PE
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Haibo Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-11-15

Abstract:
   This document describes Multi-Segment Pseudowire (MS-PW) protection
   scenarios in which the pseudowire redundancy is provided on the
   Switching Provider Edge (S-PE) defined in RFC 5659.  Operations of
   the S-PEs which provide PW redundancy are specified in this document.
   Signaling of the Preferential Forwarding status as defined in RFC
   6870 and RFC 6478 is reused.  This document does not require any
   change to the Terminating Provider Edges (T-PEs) of MS-PW.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-redundancy-spe-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/