Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-rfcexamples-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 20:27:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Examples of the 'XML2RFC' Version 2 and 3 Vocabularies
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Tony Hansen
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-rfcexamples-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-11-03

Abstract:
   This document gives examples of use of the "XML2RFC" vocabulary.  The
   examples cover both version 2 and version 3.  The purposes of this
   draft is to give developers of tools that process v2 and/or v3
   documents a corpus to test against.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the rfc-interest mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which has its home page at
   <https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-rfcexamples/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-rfcexamples-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-rfcexamples-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/