Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-idevid-cert-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 19:32:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : X509.v3 certificate extension for authorization of device ownership
        Author          : Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-idevid-cert-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-11-03

Abstract:
   This document details an X.509 extension to provide authorization and
   indication of ownership of a constrained device containing 802.1AR
   IDevID.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-idevid-cert/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-anima-idevid-cert-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/