Subject: I-D Action: draft-rundgren-predictable-serialization-for-json-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2015 03:11:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Predictable Serialization for JSON Tools
        Author          : Anders Rundgren
	Filename        : draft-rundgren-predictable-serialization-for-json-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-11-04

Abstract:
   This specification outlines an optional characteristic of JSON tools
   like parsers, serving two entirely different purposes: 1) Making
   information-rich JSON messages more human-readable by honoring the
   originator's conventions.  2) Facilitating simple "Signed JSON"
   schemes without necessarily needing specific signature text-
   processing software.  Finally, there is a section containing
   recommendations for interoperability with systems based on EcmaScript
   V6 (AKA JavaScript).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rundgren-predictable-serialization-for-json/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rundgren-predictable-serialization-for-json-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/