Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 01:16:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Initial Assignment for a Content Security Policy Directive Registry
        Author          : Mike West
	Filename        : draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-11-20

Abstract:
   This document establishes an Internet Assigned Number Authority
   (IANA) registry for Content Security Policy directives, and populates
   that registry with the directives defined in the Content Security
   Policy Level 2 specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-west-webappsec-csp-reg-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/