Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-eppext-nv-mapping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 17:55:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) China Name Verification Mapping
        Authors         : Xie Jiagui
                          James Gould
                          Liu Hongyan
	Filename        : draft-xie-eppext-nv-mapping-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) for
   the provisioning and management of Name Verification (NV) stored in a
   shared central repository in China.  Specified in XML, the mapping
   defines EPP command syntax and semantics as applied to name
   verification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-eppext-nv-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-eppext-nv-mapping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xie-eppext-nv-mapping-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/