Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-lime-yang-pm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 01:29:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic YANG Data Model for Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) Performance Management
        Authors         : Zitao Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Tom Taylor 
	Filename        : draft-wang-lime-yang-pm-01.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2015-11-28

Abstract:
   This document presents a YANG Data model for OAM Performance
   management support.  The YANG Model presented in this document
   extends the Generic YANG Data Model for OAM with Loss Measurement and
   Delay measurement to support OAM Performance management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-lime-yang-pm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-lime-yang-pm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-lime-yang-pm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/