Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpinc-use-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Nov 2015 23:28:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the TCP Increased Security Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Using TLS to Protect TCP Streams
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpinc-use-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-11-02

Abstract:
   This document defines the use of TLS [RFC5246] with the TCP-ENO
   option [I-D.bittau-tcpinc-tcpeno].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpinc-use-tls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpinc-use-tls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/