Subject: I-D Action: draft-menderico-v-event-uri-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2015 13:00:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : v-event URI: An URI scheme for events.  
        Authors         : Raphael Menderico
                          Paulo Schlup
                          Lucia Kristiansen
	Filename        : draft-menderico-v-event-uri-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-11-23

Abstract:
   This document defines the format of Uniform Resource Identifiers
   (URIs) for calendar events, allowing users to add these events to
   their calendar application from any source that defines them, like
   web sites and printed QR codes

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-menderico-v-event-uri/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-menderico-v-event-uri-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/