Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-rtgwg-utunnel-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 00:58:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Unified Tunnel
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Xia Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-rtgwg-utunnel-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-12-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the unified tunnel.  The
   data model includes the operational state of tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtgwg-utunnel-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-rtgwg-utunnel-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-rtgwg-utunnel-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/