Subject: I-D Action: draft-ooki-lmap-internet-measurement-system-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 02:59:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Measurement System
        Authors         : Motoyuki Ooki
                          Satoshi Kamei
	Filename        : draft-ooki-lmap-internet-measurement-system-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-12-21

Abstract:
   This document describes an experience of Japanese Internet
   measurement system to measure end-to-end performance of user's
   experience.  We have developed the system toward the enhancement of
   the network performance in an ISP since October 2013.  The systems
   and the considerations about the Internet measurement are introduced
   along with our current status.  This document is expected to be
   useful for the standardization of Internet measurements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ooki-lmap-internet-measurement-system/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ooki-lmap-internet-measurement-system-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ooki-lmap-internet-measurement-system-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/