Subject: I-D Action: draft-scott-mpin-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 02:22:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : M-PIN: Zero-Knowledge two-factor authentication for digital identity
        Authors         : Michael Scott
                          Brian Spector
                          Go Yamamoto
	Filename        : draft-scott-mpin-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-12-03

Abstract:
   In this document, the M-PIN protocol for authentication of digital
   identity is described. This protocol identifies a Client to a Server.
   M-PIN requires an external Trusted Authority to issue secrets to
   participating Clients and Servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scott-mpin/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scott-mpin-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/