Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-sfc-yang-oam-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 01:57:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for SFC Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Qin Wu
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Zitao Wang
	Filename        : draft-xia-sfc-yang-oam-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2015-12-11

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data model for Service Function Chaining
   (SFC Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM).  It extends
   from the basic YANG data model for Layer independent OAM Management
   defined in [I-D.ietf-lime-yang-oam-model] with SFC technology
   specifics.  It includes SFC OAM related configuration, state, and RPC
   information data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-sfc-yang-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-sfc-yang-oam-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-sfc-yang-oam-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/