Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahn-manet-multipath-dsr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 04:11:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DSR Extensions for Multipath Routing
        Author          : Sanghyun Ahn
	Filename        : draft-ahn-manet-multipath-dsr-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-12-22

Abstract:
   This document describes how DSR [1] can be extended for the support
   of MANET multipath routing. Since DSR uses the source routing
   approach, it can be appropriate for multipath routing.
   Therefore, in this draft, we describe how we can extend DSR for
   finding multiple routes from the source to the destination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahn-manet-multipath-dsr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahn-manet-multipath-dsr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/