Subject: I-D Action: draft-bw-supa-declarative-policy-data-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 15:49:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Declarative Policy
        Authors         : Tianran Zhou
                          Yinben Xia
                          Bert Wijnen
	Filename        : draft-bw-supa-declarative-policy-data-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2015-12-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a base YANG data model for declarative
   policies that can be used within the SUPA (Simplified Use of Policy
   Abstractions) framework.  The base model can be augmented by
   additional YANG modules defining data models for intent related
   policies and functions to support various network scenarios and
   applications.  The base declarative policy data model provides common
   building blocks for extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bw-supa-declarative-policy-data-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bw-supa-declarative-policy-data-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/