Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 08:12:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IMAP APPEND Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The IMAP APPENDLIMIT Extension
        Authors         : Jayantheesh S B
                          Narendra Singh Bisht
	Filename        : draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-08.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-12-29

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the IMAP service whereby a
   server can inform the client about maximum message upload sizes,
   allowing the client to avoid sending APPEND commands that will fail
   because the messages are too large.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-imapapnd-appendlimit-extension-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/