Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 19:38:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for DHCP Configuration
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Kunkun Lou
	Filename        : draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-12-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring DHCP Server,
   relay, and client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/