Subject: I-D Action: draft-liusvaara-jose-cfrg-curves-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 05:58:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CFRG curves and signatures in JOSE 
        Author          : Ilari Liusvaara
	Filename        : draft-liusvaara-jose-cfrg-curves-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-12-09

Abstract:
   This document defines how to use curves and algorithms from IRTF CFRG
   elliptic curves work (Diffie-Hellman and signatures) in JOSE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liusvaara-jose-cfrg-curves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liusvaara-jose-cfrg-curves-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/