Subject: I-D Action: draft-elkins-ietf-unwritten-rules-values-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 10:20:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unwritten Rules and Values of the IETF
        Author          : Nalini Elkins
	Filename        : draft-elkins-ietf-unwritten-rules-values-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-12-15

Abstract:
   The intent of this document is to speed up the process by which
   someone new to the IETF,  can understand the objectives, fathom the
   environment, comprehend the culture, learn to navigate the problems,
   overcome the obstacles, and become a more productive IETF
   participant, in a shorter amount of time. Further, this document is
   intended to pass along the learning and experiences of people who
   have absorbed these values,  perhaps in a much longer amount of time
   and with much greater effort and even hardship.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkins-ietf-unwritten-rules-values/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elkins-ietf-unwritten-rules-values-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/