Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-bier-across-non-bier-nodes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 18:48:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CONFORMANCE OF ACROSSING NON-BIER NODES
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Fangwei Hu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-bier-across-non-bier-nodes-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-12-21

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) is an architecture that
   provides optimal multicast forwarding through a "multicast domain",
   without requiring intermediate routers to maintain any per-flow state
   or to engage in an explicit tree-building protocol.  There may be
   some routers which could not support BIER technology (We name them as
   non-BIER node in this document) in the BIER domain when deployed.
   This document specifies a solution for the BIER packet transiting the
   non-BIER nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-bier-across-non-bier-nodes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-bier-across-non-bier-nodes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/