Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-ipsecme-clone-ike-sa-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2015 06:00:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cloning IKE SA in the Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2)
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-mglt-ipsecme-clone-ike-sa-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-12-03

Abstract:
   This document considers a VPN End User establishing an IPsec SA with
   a Security Gateway using the Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2
   (IKEv2), where at least one of the peers has multiple interfaces or
   where Security Gateway is a cluster with each node having its own IP
   address.

   The protocol described allows a peer to clone an IKEv2 SA, where an
   additional SA is derived from an existing one.  The newly created IKE
   SA is set without the IKEv2 authentication exchange.  This IKE SA can
   later be assigned to another interface or moved to another cluster
   mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-ipsecme-clone-ike-sa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-ipsecme-clone-ike-sa-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-ipsecme-clone-ike-sa-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/