Subject: I-D Action: draft-eromenko-ipff-dhcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 09:58:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intended status: Standards Track
        Author          : Alexey Eromenko
	Filename        : draft-eromenko-ipff-dhcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-12-28

Abstract:
   This document describes that changes needed in DHCPv4, as defined in
   RFC-2131, to bring DHCP to IP-FF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-dhcp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eromenko-ipff-dhcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/