Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-ipsecme-tcp-encaps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 22:22:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP Encapsulation of IKEv2 and IPSec Packets
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Samy Touati
	Filename        : draft-pauly-ipsecme-tcp-encaps-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-12-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to transport IKEv2 and IPSec packets
   over a TCP connection for traversing network middleboxes that may
   block IKEv2 negotiation over UDP.  This method, referred to as TCP
   encapsulation, involves sending all packets for tunnel establishment
   as well as tunneled packets over a TCP connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-ipsecme-tcp-encaps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-ipsecme-tcp-encaps-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pauly-ipsecme-tcp-encaps-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/