Subject: I-D Action: draft-eromenko-ipff-mops-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 09:24:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intended status: Standards Track A.Eromenko December 2015
        Author          : Alexey Eromenko
	Filename        : draft-eromenko-ipff-mops-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-12-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism, that can be used to live-migrate
   opened TCP (and other) sessions between a server and a mobile node,
   even after mobile node moved to a different subnet or disconnected.
   It also describes limitations and includes NAT traversal scenarios
   and guidelines for "middlebox" vendors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-mops/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eromenko-ipff-mops-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/