Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 18:31:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Opportunistic Security for HTTP
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-12-17

Abstract:
   This document describes how "http" URIs can be accessed using
   Transport Layer Security (TLS) to mitigate pervasive monitoring
   attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-encryption-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/