Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 23:08:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Peer to Peer Streaming Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PPSP Tracker Protocol-Base Protocol (PPSP-TP/1.0)
        Authors         : Rui Santos Cruz
                          Mario Serafim Nunes
                          Gu Yingjie
                          Jinwei Xia
                          Rachel Huang
                          Joao P. Taveira
                          Deng Lingli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-12.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2015-12-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies the base Peer-to-Peer Streaming Protocol-
   Tracker Protocol (PPSP-TP/1.0), an application-layer control
   (signaling) protocol for the exchange of meta information between
   trackers and peers.  The specification outlines the architecture of
   the protocol and its functionality, and describes message flows,
   message processing instructions, message formats, formal syntax and
   semantics.  The PPSP Tracker Protocol enables cooperating peers to
   form content streaming overlay networks to support near real-time
   Structured Media content delivery (audio, video, associated timed
   text and metadata), such as adaptive multi-rate, layered (scalable)
   and multi-view (3D) videos, in live, time-shifted and on-demand
   modes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ppsp-base-tracker-protocol-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/