Subject: I-D Action: draft-eromenko-ipff-icmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 09:58:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intended status: Standards Track
        Author          : Alexey Eromenko
	Filename        : draft-eromenko-ipff-icmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-12-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the format of a set of control messages used
   in ICMPv5 (Internet Control Message Protocol).  ICMPv5 is the
   Internet Control Message Protocol for Internet Protocol Five Fields
   (IPFF).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-icmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eromenko-ipff-icmp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eromenko-ipff-icmp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/