Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-bpsec-suiteb-ciphersuites-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 11:40:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Suite B Ciphersuites for Bundle Protocol Security (BPSec)
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-bpsec-suiteb-ciphersuites-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-12-31

Abstract:
   This document proposes ciphersuites to be used for Bundle Protocol
   Security (BPSec).  These new ciphersuites provide compatibility with
   the United States National Security Agency's Suite B specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-bpsec-suiteb-ciphersuites/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-bpsec-suiteb-ciphersuites-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/