Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 13:51:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The YANG 1.1 Data Modeling Language
        Author          : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-09.txt
	Pages           : 201
	Date            : 2015-12-11

Abstract:
   YANG is a data modeling language used to model configuration data,
   state data, remote procedure calls, and notifications for network
   management protocols like the Network Configuration Protocol
   (NETCONF).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/