Subject: I-D Action: draft-howard-gssapi-aead-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 17:45:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AEAD Modes for Kerberos GSS-API
        Author          : Luke Howard
	Filename        : draft-howard-gssapi-aead-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-12-13

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC4121 with support for encryption mechanisms
   that can authenticate associated data such as Counter with CBC-MAC
   (CCM) and Galois/Counter Mode (GCM).  These mechanisms are often more
   performant and need not expand the message as much as conventional
   modes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-howard-gssapi-aead/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-howard-gssapi-aead-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/