Subject: I-D Action: draft-muks-trill-dci-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2015 08:08:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Date Center Interconnect using TRILL
        Authors         : Mohammed Umair
                          Shaji Ravindranathan
                          Lucy Yong
                          Donald E. Eastlake 3rd
	Filename        : draft-muks-trill-dci-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-12-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a TRILL based DCI solution. TRILL is
   predominantly used inside a data center for providing intra-data
   center switching optimally by utilizing multiple links. This draft
   provides a way to extend the TRILL network across different data
   center via MPLS service provider network using VTSD. VTSD (Virtual
   TRILL Service/Switch Domain) is specified in draft [VTSD]. This
   document also proposes extensions to existing TRILL protocol to meet
   the requirement of data center interconnect.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-trill-dci/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muks-trill-dci-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-muks-trill-dci-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/