Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-sec-practices-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 22:17:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DTN Security Best Practices
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-sec-practices-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-12-29

Abstract:
   This document describes best practices associated with achieving a
   variety of security use cases with the set of DTN-related standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-sec-practices/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-sec-practices-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/