Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 06:14:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architecture for IP/LDP Fast-Reroute Using Maximally Redundant Trees
        Authors         : Alia Atlas
                          Chris Bowers
                          Gábor Sándor Enyedi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-08.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2015-12-21

Abstract:
   This document defines the architecture for IP/LDP Fast-Reroute using
   Maximally Redundant Trees (MRT-FRR).  MRT-FRR is a technology that
   gives link-protection and node-protection with 100% coverage in any
   network topology that is still connected after the failure.

   MRT removes the need to engineer for coverage.  MRT is also extremely
   computationally efficient.  For any router in the network, the MRT
   computation is less than the LFA computation for a node with three or
   more neighbors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/