Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahn-manet-multipath-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 04:16:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements on Multipath Routing Protocols for MANET
        Author          : Sanghyun Ahn
	Filename        : draft-ahn-manet-multipath-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-12-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirements on the protocols providing
   multiple routes between a given source and destination node pair
   in a mobile ad hoc network (MANET). For this, the conditions to be
   considered in defining a MANET multipath routing protocol are
   listed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahn-manet-multipath-requirement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahn-manet-multipath-requirement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/