Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-l3sm-vas-service-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 02:30:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Value Added Service (VAS)
        Authors         : Rong Gu
                          Chen Li
                          Yan Zhuang
                          Zitao Wang
	Filename        : draft-gu-l3sm-vas-service-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2015-12-11

Abstract:
   L3SM defines a YANG data model for L3VPN service model that can be
   used to configure and manage L3VPN network.  This document discusses
   generic VAS model that can be applied to L3VPN network and other
   Cloud VPN networks.  The YANG model provides common structure for
   various VAS service components.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-l3sm-vas-service-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-l3sm-vas-service-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-l3sm-vas-service-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/