Subject: I-D Action: draft-sfc-agv-performance-measurement-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 04:26:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement Architecture for SFC
        Author          : Gaurav Agrawal
	Filename        : draft-sfc-agv-performance-measurement-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-12-11

Abstract:
   This document describes passive performance measurement(PM)
   architecture for Service Function Chains (SFCs) in a network. It
   includes architectural concepts and principles for composite services
   performance measurement when deployed as SFCs, This document does not
   propose solutions, protocols, or extensions to existing protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sfc-agv-performance-measurement-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sfc-agv-performance-measurement-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/