Subject: I-D Action: draft-ssh-ext-info-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 22:03:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extension Negotiation in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Denis Bider
	Filename        : draft-ssh-ext-info-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-12-17

Abstract:
  This memo defines a mechanism for SSH clients and servers to exchange
  information about supported protocol extensions confidentially after
  completed key exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ssh-ext-info/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ssh-ext-info-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ssh-ext-info-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/