Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 08:25:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Using TLS in Applications Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Updated TLS Server Identity Check Procedure for Email Related Protocols
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2015-12-29

Abstract:
   This document describes TLS server identity verification procedure
   for SMTP Submission, IMAP, POP and ManageSieve clients.  It replaces
   Section 2.4 of RFC 2595, updates Section 4.1 of RFC 3207, updates
   Section 11.1 of RFC 3501, updates Section 2.2.1 of RFC 5804.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-uta-email-tls-certs-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/