Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 07:40:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS-KDH: Kerberos + Diffie-Hellman in TLS
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-12-07

Abstract:
   This specification defines a TLS message flow with Kerberos-based
   (mutual) authentication, binding in Elliptic-Curve Diffie-Hellman to
   achieve Perfect Forward Secrecy for the session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-tls-kdh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-tls-kdh-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/