Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-pop-architecture-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 15:15:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Proof-of-Possession (PoP) Security Architecture
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Justin Richer
                          William Mills
                          Prateek Mishra
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-pop-architecture-07.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2015-12-01

Abstract:
   The OAuth 2.0 bearer token specification, as defined in RFC 6750,
   allows any party in possession of a bearer token (a "bearer") to get
   access to the associated resources (without demonstrating possession
   of a cryptographic key).  To prevent misuse, bearer tokens must be
   protected from disclosure in transit and at rest.

   Some scenarios demand additional security protection whereby a client
   needs to demonstrate possession of cryptographic keying material when
   accessing a protected resource.  This document motivates the
   development of the OAuth 2.0 proof-of-possession security mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-pop-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-pop-architecture-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-pop-architecture-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/