Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 18:15:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer-2 Network Topologies
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Xiugang Wei
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-12-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Layer 2 network
   topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-l2-network-topology-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/