Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-adm-bp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 11:37:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol Agent Application Data Model
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-adm-bp-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2015-12-31

Abstract:
   This document describes an Application Data Model (ADM) for a Bundle
   Protocol Agent (BPA).  This ADM identifies the Primitive Values,
   Computed values, Reports, Controls, Macros, Literals, Operators, and
   meta-data associated with a BPA.  The information outlined in this
   document MUST be supported by any software claiming to act as a
   managed BPA within the Asynchronous Management Protocol (AMP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-bp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-bp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/