Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-lisp-v6-compact-header-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 06:46:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Compact LISP Encapsulation Scheme to Transport IPv4 Packets over an IPv6 Network
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-lisp-v6-compact-header-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-12-01

Abstract:
   The encapsulation scheme used by the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
   (LISP) may sometimes raise MTU issues at the cost of possibly
   degrading the overall performance of the LISP network, especially in
   IPv6 migration contexts.  This document proposes a new, more compact,
   encapsulation scheme that aims to accommodate such issues and
   facilitate LISP deployment for IPv6 migration purposes, in
   particular.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-lisp-v6-compact-header/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-v6-compact-header-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-lisp-v6-compact-header-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/