Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahlgren-icnrg-netinf-live-video-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 07:28:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NetInf Live Video Specification
        Authors         : Bengt Ahlgren
                          Börje Ohlman
                          Adeel Mohammad Malik
	Filename        : draft-ahlgren-icnrg-netinf-live-video-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-12-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies how the NetInf information-centric network
   service can be used for transport of live video streaming.  To
   illustrate this it describes a prototype system that was developed to
   be used at "events with large crowds", e.g., sports events.  The
   specification defines how the used video format is mapped to NetInf
   named data objects (NDOs).  It also describe how NetInf messages are
   used to transfer the NDOs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahlgren-icnrg-netinf-live-video/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahlgren-icnrg-netinf-live-video-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/