Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-scram-auth-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2015 13:26:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Salted Challenge Response (SCRAM) HTTP Authentication Mechanism
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-scram-auth-14.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-12-05

Abstract:
   This specification describes a family of HTTP authentication
   mechanisms called the Salted Challenge Response Authentication
   Mechanism (SCRAM), which provides a more robust authentication
   mechanism than a plaintext password protected by Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) and avoids the deployment obstacles presented by
   earlier TLS-protected challenge response authentication mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-scram-auth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-scram-auth-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpauth-scram-auth-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/