Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 09:59:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : By default reject propagation when no policy is associated with a BGP peering session.
        Authors         : Jared Mauch
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-12-28

Abstract:
   This document defines the default behaviour of a BGP speaker when no
   explicit policy is associated with a BGP peering session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-reject-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/