Subject: I-D Action: draft-suznjevic-dispatch-delay-limits-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 01:25:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delay Limits for Real-Time Services
        Authors         : Mirko Suznjevic
                          Jose Saldana
	Filename        : draft-suznjevic-dispatch-delay-limits-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-12-11

Abstract:
   Network delay is one of the main factors which can degrade the
   Quality of Experience (QoE) of network services.  This document
   surveys a set of recommendations about the maximum latency tolerated
   by the users of services with delay constraints.  Some
   recommendations already exist for e.g.  VoIP, but emerging services
   as e.g. online gaming, have different requirements.  Different papers
   in the literature reporting these constraints are surveyed, and a
   summary of the latency limits for each service is provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suznjevic-dispatch-delay-limits/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suznjevic-dispatch-delay-limits-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/