Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 23:16:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IS-IS Prefix Attributes for Extended IP and IPv6 Reachability
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Bruno Decraene
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Uma Chunduri
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2015-12-08

Abstract:
   This document introduces new sub-TLVs to support advertisement of
   prefix attribute flags and the source router ID of the router which
   originated a prefix advertisement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-prefix-attributes-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/