Subject: I-D Action: draft-eromenko-ipff-addressing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 09:48:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intended status: Standards Track A. Eromenko December 2015
        Author          : Alexey Eromenko
	Filename        : draft-eromenko-ipff-addressing-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-12-28

Abstract:
   This specification defines the addressing architecture of the IP
   Version 5 (IPFF) protocol.  The document includes the IPFF addressing
   model, text representations of IPFF addresses, definition of IPFF
   unicast addresses, anycast addresses, and multicast addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-addressing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eromenko-ipff-addressing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eromenko-ipff-addressing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/