Subject: I-D Action: draft-zha-l3sm-l3vpn-onos-deployment-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 16:47:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Layer 3 VPN Service deployment in ONOS
        Authors         : Yiyong Zha
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Ying Cheng
                          Maxim Klyus
	Filename        : draft-zha-l3sm-l3vpn-onos-deployment-03.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2015-12-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG model that is used to deliver layer 3 VPN
service    in ONOS project which is on the controller level. L3SM is focused on the
   service model which is on the orchestration level to help interaction
between    customers and network operators and also can be input to automated control
and    configuration applications. ONOS runs as an open source project for fast
   deployment. Use L3VPN service model defined in L3SM and deploy L3VPN service
in    ONOS project can be one step further. On the other hand, push real deployment
   in ONOS back to IETF is also beneficial.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zha-l3sm-l3vpn-onos-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zha-l3sm-l3vpn-onos-deployment-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zha-l3sm-l3vpn-onos-deployment-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/