Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-imap-capabilities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 04:09:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarification on IMAP CAPABILITY command behaviour
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-imap-capabilities-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-12-11

Abstract:
   This document clarifies how IMAP (RFC 3501) server implementations
   should handle CAPABILITY command.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-imap-capabilities/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-imap-capabilities-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/