Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2015 21:16:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Link-State Extensions for Seamless BFD
        Authors         : Shunwan Zhuang
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-12-25

Abstract:
   [I-D.ietf-bfd-seamless-base] defines a simplified mechanism to use
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) with large portions of
   negotiation aspects eliminated, thus providing benefits such as quick
   provisioning as well as improved control and flexibility to network
   nodes initiating the path monitoring.  The link-state routing
   protocols (IS-IS, OSPF and OSPFv3) have been extended to advertise
   the Seamless BFD (S-BFD) Discriminators.

   This draft defines extensions to the BGP Link-state address-family to
   carry the S-BFD Discriminators information via BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhuang-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/