Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-mptcp-max-subflow-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 2015 05:23:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Negotiating the Maximum Number of Multipath TCP (MPTCP) Subflows
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mptcp-max-subflow-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-12-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies an experimental Multipath TCP (MPTCP) option
   that is meant to negotiate the maximum number of subflows that can be
   established and maintained for a given MPTCP connection.  The purpose
   is to minimize any possible performance degradation that can be
   induced by a possibly large number of establishment requests for
   additional subflows if the remote endpoint is not appropriately
   dimensioned to handle such requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-mptcp-max-subflow/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mptcp-max-subflow-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-mptcp-max-subflow-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/