Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-resolution-contexts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 10:53:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for establishing resolution contexts for Internet Names
        Author          : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-hardie-resolution-contexts-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-12-02

Abstract:
   The effort to register .onion [RFC7686] in the IANA special names
   registry[RFC6761] has given rise to considerable discussion of how
   the namespace associated with the DNS relates to other namespaces
   used on the Internet.  A brief history of this has been set out in
   [I-D.lewis-domain-names].  This document focuses on the question of
   how to signal resolution context within a unified namespace that
   contains both DNS and non-DNS names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-resolution-contexts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-resolution-contexts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/