Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahn-manet-networkcoding-requirement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 07:00:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements on Network Coding Support in MANET
        Author          : Sanghyun Ahn
	Filename        : draft-ahn-manet-networkcoding-requirement-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-12-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirements on providing the network
   coding capability in the mobile ad hoc network (MANET). For this,
   the conditions to be considered in providing the network coding
   capability in the MANET are listed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahn-manet-networkcoding-requirement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahn-manet-networkcoding-requirement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/