Subject: I-D Action: draft-saad-mpls-static-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 07:28:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for MPLS Base and Static LSPs
        Authors         : Tarek Saad
                          Kamran Raza
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Xia Chen
                          Raqib Jones
                          Bin Wen
	Filename        : draft-saad-mpls-static-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-12-18

Abstract:
   This document contains a specification of two YANG modules, the MPLS
   base, and Static LSP YANG modules.  The MPLS base YANG module serves
   as a base framework for configuring and managing an MPLS switching
   subsystem.  The MPLS Static LSP module augments the MPLS base YANG
   module with specific data to configure and manage MPLS Static LSP(s).
   It is expected that other MPLS YANG modules for MPLS technology YANG
   modules (e.g.  MPLS LDP or MPLS RSVP-TE) will also augment the MPLS
   YANG base model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saad-mpls-static-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saad-mpls-static-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saad-mpls-static-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/