Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsvwg-quic-loss-recovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 10:32:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Loss Recovery And Congestion Control
        Authors         : Janardhan Iyengar
                          Ian Swett
	Filename        : draft-tsvwg-quic-loss-recovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-12-18

Abstract:
   QUIC (Quick UDP Internet Connection) is a new multiplexed and secure
   transport atop UDP, designed from the ground up and optimized for
   HTTP/2 semantics.  While built with HTTP/2 as the primary application
   protocol, QUIC builds on decades of transport and security
   experience, and implements mechanisms that make it attractive as a
   modern general-purpose transport.  QUIC implements the spirit of
   known TCP loss recovery mechanisms, described in RFCs, various
   Internet-drafts, and also those prevalent in the Linux TCP
   implementation.  This document describes QUIC loss recovery, and
   where applicable, attributes the TCP equivalent in RFCs, Internet-
   drafts, academic papers, and/or TCP implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsvwg-quic-loss-recovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsvwg-quic-loss-recovery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsvwg-quic-loss-recovery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/