Subject: I-D Action: draft-dgr-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2015 08:12:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authentication and (D)TLS Profile for DNS-over-TLS and DNS-over-DTLS
        Authors         : Sara Dickinson
                          Daniel Kahn Gillmor
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-dgr-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-12-23

Abstract:
   This document describes how a DNS client can use a domain name to
   authenticate a DNS server that uses Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   and Datagram TLS (DTLS).  Additionally, it defines (D)TLS profiles
   for DNS clients and servers implementing DNS-over-TLS and DNS-over-
   DTLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dgr-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dgr-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/