Subject: I-D Action: draft-eromenko-ipff-udp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 09:44:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intended status: Standards Track A.Eromenko December 2015
        Author          : Alexey Eromenko
	Filename        : draft-eromenko-ipff-udp-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-12-10

Abstract:
Minor modification of the UDP protocol to reduce overhead by 2 bytes.
Intended to be used with Internet Protocol "Five Fields".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-udp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eromenko-ipff-udp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/