Subject: I-D Action: draft-mi-softwire-applicable-index-encapsulation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2015 19:46:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Applicability Index of IPv4/IPv6 Encapsulation
        Authors         : Wei Mi
                          Jingguo Ge
	Filename        : draft-mi-softwire-applicable-index-encapsulation-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-12-28

Abstract:
   The Softwire working group is currently discussing both encapsulation
   and translation based stateless IPv4/IPv6 solutions in order to be
   able to provide IPv4 connectivity to customers in an IPv6-Only
   environment.

   The purpose of this document is to describe the basic issues and key
   elements of the IPv4/IPv6 encapsulation, and presents its
   applicability index that would help the operators decide on the
   development scheme for their IPv6 transition.It could lead to
   significant operational benefits and potential savings for the
   operators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mi-softwire-applicable-index-encapsulation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mi-softwire-applicable-index-encapsulation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mi-softwire-applicable-index-encapsulation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/