Subject: I-D Action: draft-mattsson-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 00:42:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ECDHE_PSK with AES-GCM and AES-CCM Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Authors         : John Mattsson
                          Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mattsson-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-12-08

Abstract:
   This document defines several new cipher suites for the Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) protocol.  The cipher suites are all based on
   the Ephemeral Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman with Pre-Shared Key
   (ECDHE_PSK) key exchange together with the Authenticated Encryption
   with Associated Data (AEAD) algorithms AES-GCM and AES-CCM.  PSK
   provides light and efficient authentication, ECDHE provides perfect
   forward secrecy, and AES-GCM and AES-CCM provides encryption and
   integrity protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mattsson-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mattsson-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/