Subject: I-D Action: draft-previdi-isis-ipv6-prefix-sid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 08:36:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Segment Routing IPv6 Prefix-SID
        Authors         : Stefano Previdi
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Clarence Filsfils
	Filename        : draft-previdi-isis-ipv6-prefix-sid-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-12-14

Abstract:
   This document defines the Segment Routing IPv6 Prefix-SID sub-TLV.
   This new sub-TLV allows to specify which of the prefixes advertised
   by a node are to be used as Segment Routing Identifiers (SID) for the
   IPv6 dataplane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-previdi-isis-ipv6-prefix-sid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-previdi-isis-ipv6-prefix-sid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-previdi-isis-ipv6-prefix-sid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/