Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 12:15:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Remote Procedure Call (RPC) Security Version 3
        Authors         : William A. (Andy) Adamson
                          Nico Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3-14.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2015-12-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies version 3 of the Remote Procedure Call (RPC)
   security protocol (RPCSEC_GSS).  This protocol provides support for
   multi-principal authentication of client hosts and user principals to
   a server (constructed by generic composition), security label
   assertions for multi-level and type enforcement, structured privilege
   assertions, and channel bindings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcsec-gssv3-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/