Subject: I-D Action: draft-vyncke-pim-mld-security-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 02:31:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MLD Security
        Authors         : Eric Vyncke
                          Enno Rey
                          Antonios Atlasis
	Filename        : draft-vyncke-pim-mld-security-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-12-24

Abstract:
   The latest version of Multicast Listener Discovery protocol is
   defined in RFC 3810, dated back in 2004, while the first version of
   MLD, which is still in use and has not been deprecated, is defined in
   RFC 2710 and is dated back in 1999.  New security research has
   exhibited new vulnerabilities in MLD, both remote and local attack
   vectors.  This document describes those vulnerabilities and proposes
   specific mitigation techniques.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vyncke-pim-mld-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vyncke-pim-mld-security-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vyncke-pim-mld-security-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/