Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 12:45:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Client Subnet in DNS Queries
        Authors         : Carlo Contavalli
                          Wilmer van der Gaast
                          David C Lawrence
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2015-12-14

Abstract:
   This document defines an EDNS0 extension to carry information about
   the network that originated a DNS query, and the network for which
   the subsequent response can be cached.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-edns-client-subnet-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/