Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-bpsec-suiteb-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2015 11:51:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Suite B Profile for Bundle Protocol Security (BPSec)
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-bpsec-suiteb-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-12-31

Abstract:
   The United States Government has published guidelines for "NSA Suite
   B Cryptography" dated July, 2005, which defines cryptographic
   algorithm policy for national security applications.  This document
   specifies the conventions for using Suite B cryptography with Bundle
   Protocol Security (BPSec).

   Since many of the Suite B algorithms enjoy uses in other environments
   as well, the majority of the conventions needed for the Suite B
   algorithms are already specified in other documents.  This document
   references the source of these conventions, with some relevant
   details repeated to aid developers that choose to support Suite B
   within BPSec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-bpsec-suiteb-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-bpsec-suiteb-profile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/