Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 2015 09:53:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Remote Direct Memory Access Transport for Remote Procedure Call
        Authors         : Charles Lever
                          Tom Talpey
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2015-12-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol providing Remote Direct Memory
   Access (RDMA) as a new transport for Remote Procedure Call (RPC).
   The RDMA transport binding conveys the benefits of efficient, bulk-
   data transport over high-speed networks, while providing for minimal
   change to RPC applications and with no required revision of the
   application RPC protocol, or the RPC protocol itself.  This document
   obsoletes RFC 5666.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/