Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-web-pki-problems-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2015 09:42:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Problems with the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) for the World Wide Web
        Authors         : Russ Housley
                          Karen O'Donoghue
	Filename        : draft-iab-web-pki-problems-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2015-12-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the technical and non-technical problems with
   the current Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) used for the World Wide
   Web.  Some potential technical improvements are considered, and some
   non-technical approaches to improvements are discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-web-pki-problems/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-web-pki-problems-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/