Subject: I-D Action: draft-palmer-signature-link-relation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2015 07:40:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signature Link Relation for Cryptographic Resource Verification
        Author          : Sean B. Palmer
	Filename        : draft-palmer-signature-link-relation-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-12-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies a way to associate web resources with their
   corresponding digital signatures.  A signature can then be verified
   automatically during the process of downloading a resource.
   Infomation presented to the user about the verification results may
   enable them to make wiser security decisions about downloaded
   content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palmer-signature-link-relation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palmer-signature-link-relation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/