Subject: I-D Action: draft-bi-declarative-policy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 23:02:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Declarative Policy Model
        Authors         : Jun Bi
                          Qiong Sun
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Yiyong Zha
	Filename        : draft-bi-declarative-policy-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2015-12-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a declarative policy model to describe the user's
   declarative on network policy. The declarative policy model is a specific data
   model specifies the desired state of the network system. It helps the service
   management to model the policy (a set of states described by constraints) that
   defines the final results of a VPN service without specifying how it is
   monitored and managed during its lifecycle. One application for Distributed
   Data Center (DDC) scenarios with policy enforcement is provided with details of
   how to convert high level declarative policy into lower level configurations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bi-declarative-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bi-declarative-policy-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bi-declarative-policy-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/