Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-bier-bfrid-assignment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 18:36:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Automatic Assignment of BIER BFR-ids in OSPF
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Cui(Linda) Wang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-bier-bfrid-assignment-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2015-12-21

Abstract:
   [I-D.ietf-bier-architecture] has introduced a new method to forward
   multicast flow, without explicit multicast states storing in every
   node along the multicast paths.  This document introduces a method to
   allocate BFR-id automatically through OSPF extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-bier-bfrid-assignment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-bier-bfrid-assignment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/