Subject: I-D Action: draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 02:30:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BULK DNS Resource Records
        Authors         : John Woodworth
                          Dean Ballew
                          Shashwath Bindinganaveli Raghavan
	Filename        : draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2015-12-30

Abstract:
   The BULK DNS resource record type defines a method of pattern based
   creation of DNS resource records to be used in place of NXDOMAIN
   errors which would normally be returned.  These records are currently
   restricted to registered DNS resource record types A, AAAA, PTR and
   CNAME.  The key benefit of the BULK resource record type is the
   simplification of maintaining "generic" record assignments which
   would otherwise be too many to manage or require scripts or
   proprietary methods as bind's $GENERATE.

   This document updates RFCs 2308, 4033, 4034 and 4035.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-woodworth-bulk-rr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-woodworth-bulk-rr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/