Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-bess-l3vpn-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 23:24:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for BGP/MPLS IP VPN
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Jeffrey Haas
                          Santosh Esale 
                          Bin Wen
	Filename        : draft-li-bess-l3vpn-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-12-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage L3VPN (BGP/MPLS IP VPN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-bess-l3vpn-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-bess-l3vpn-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-bess-l3vpn-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/