Subject: I-D Action: draft-kklf-sidr-route-server-rpki-light-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 06:17:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signaling RPKI Validation Results from a Route-Server to Peers
        Authors         : Thomas King
                          Daniel Kopp
                          Aristidis Lambrianidis
                          Arnaud Fenioux
	Filename        : draft-kklf-sidr-route-server-rpki-light-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2015-12-14

Abstract:
   This document defines the usage of the BGP Prefix Origin Validation
   State Extended Community [I-D.ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling]
   to signal RPKI validation results from a route-server to its peers.
   Upon reception of RPKI validation results peers can use this
   information in their local routing decision process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kklf-sidr-route-server-rpki-light/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kklf-sidr-route-server-rpki-light-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/