Subject: I-D Action: draft-lt-rtgwg-pathid-engineering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 18:45:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTGWG PathID Engineering
        Authors         : Ting Liao
                          Ting Ao
	Filename        : draft-lt-rtgwg-pathid-engineering-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-12-24

Abstract:
   With the deployment of centralized control, the traffic scheduling
   can be easier to accomplish with PathID carried in the data plane.  A
   PathID used to indicate a flow through a forwarding path which is not
   the default shortest path.  It is encapsulated in the packet at the
   ingress node, carried to indicate the forwarding at the transit node
   and decapsulated at the egress node.

   This document describes how to accomplish flexible forwarding with
   PathID in traffic scheduling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lt-rtgwg-pathid-engineering/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lt-rtgwg-pathid-engineering-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/