Subject: I-D Action: draft-eromenko-ipff-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2015 09:45:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intended status: Standards Track
        Author          : Alexey Eromenko
	Filename        : draft-eromenko-ipff-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2015-12-10

Abstract:
   This document defines the changes that need to be made to the Domain
   Name System (DNS) to support hosts running IP version 5 (IPFF).  The
   changes include a resource record type to store an IPFF address, a
   domain to support lookups based on an IPFF address, and updated
   definitions of existing query types that return Internet addresses as
   part of additional section processing.  The extensions are designed
   to be compatible with existing applications and, in particular, DNS
   implementations themselves.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-dns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eromenko-ipff-dns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/