Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-lime-yang-oam-model-applicability-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 15:56:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability of Generic YANG Data Model for layer Independent OAM Management
        Authors         : Tom Taylor 
                          Yan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-lime-yang-oam-model-applicability-02.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2015-12-11

Abstract:
   A generic YANG data model for Operations, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM) has been defined in [GENYANGOAM], with the
   intention that technology-specific extensions will be developed to be
   able reference/use the Generic YANG model.  In this document, we
   describe the applicability of the generic YANG OAM data model to
   specific OAM technologies.  To be concrete, we also demonstrate the
   usability and extensibility of the generic YANG OAM model with OAM
   protocols such as IP Ping, traceroute, BFD and MPLS LSP Ping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-lime-yang-oam-model-applicability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-lime-yang-oam-model-applicability-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhuang-lime-yang-oam-model-applicability-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/