Subject: I-D Action: draft-stenberg-httpbis-tcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 00:13:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP Tuning for HTTP
        Author          : Daniel Stenberg
	Filename        : draft-stenberg-httpbis-tcp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2015-12-22

Abstract:
   This document records current best practice for using all versions of
   HTTP over TCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stenberg-httpbis-tcp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stenberg-httpbis-tcp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-stenberg-httpbis-tcp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/