Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 13:47:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : NETMOD Operational State Requirements
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Thomas Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2015-12-15

Abstract:
   This document defines requirements for servers enabling better
   visibility and control over the server's operational state.  To
   achieve this end, this document also defines terminology describing a
   conceptual model enabling the requirements to be expressed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/