Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2015 19:27:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : MPLS Flow Identification Considerations
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Mach Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Gregory Mirsky 
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-12-18

Abstract:
   This memo discusses the desired capabilities for MPLS flow
   identification.  The key application that needs this is in-band
   performance monitoring of user data packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/