Subject: I-D Action: draft-brissette-bess-evpn-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 06:22:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for EVPN
        Authors         : Patrice Brissette
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Kishore Tiruveedhula
                          Tapraj Singh
                          Iftekar Hussain
	Filename        : draft-brissette-bess-evpn-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-12-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for Ethernet VPN services.
   The model is agnostic of the underlay. It apply to MPLS as well as to
   VxLAN encapsulation. The model is also agnostic of the services
   including E-LAN, E-LINE and E-TREE services. The merging of this
   model with L2 services model is for future investigation. Any "add-
   on" features such as EVPN IRB, EVPN overlay, etc. are for future
   investigation. This document mainly focuses on EVPN instance
   framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brissette-bess-evpn-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brissette-bess-evpn-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/