Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-mmusic-mux-exclusive-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2015 06:45:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Indicating Exclusive Support of RTP/RTCP Multiplexing using SDP
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-mmusic-mux-exclusive-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-12-15

Abstract:
   This document defines how an endpoint can indicate exclusive support
   of RTP/RTCP multiplexing using the Session Description Protocol
   (SDP).

   The document updates RFC 5761, by defining how the SDP 'rtcp'
   attribute is used, together with the SDP 'rtcp-mux' attribute, to
   indicate exclusive support of RTP/RTCP multiplexing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-mmusic-mux-exclusive/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-mmusic-mux-exclusive-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-holmberg-mmusic-mux-exclusive-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/