Subject: I-D Action: draft-rosenau-global-nat64-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 06:22:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Global NAT64 translation system (GlobalNAT64)
        Author          : Martin D. J. Rosenau
	Filename        : draft-rosenau-global-nat64-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2015-12-29

Abstract:
   This document describes an idea of a IPv6-to-IPv4 translation method.

   The advantage of the method is that the required public IPv4
   addresses are shared between the internet providers (and even between
   the RIRs) so there are less IPv4 addresses required for IPv6-to-IPv4
   translation mechanisms (NAT64, DS-Lite, 464XLAT).

   The main disadvantage is that an IPv4 address range would have to be
   reserved for this method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rosenau-global-nat64/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rosenau-global-nat64-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/