Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-dnsop-recursion-performance-improvement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 09:21:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An approach to improve recursion performance 
        Authors         : Xiaodong Lee
                          Hongtao Li
                          Haikuo Zhang
                          Peng Zuo
	Filename        : draft-lee-dnsop-recursion-performance-improvement-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2015-12-10

Abstract:
   A recursive DNS server generally uses random port numbers to send
   outbound requests to protect against DNS spoofing attacks.  Due to
   the limitation of operation system, a process typically can only open
   numerable file descriptors simultaneously.  This limit reduces
   recursion performance of resolvers.  This draft offers an approach to
   improve both recursion performance and security for recursive
   servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-dnsop-recursion-performance-improvement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-dnsop-recursion-performance-improvement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/