Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-nvo3-yang-cfg-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 19:37:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for NVO3 Protocols
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Feng Zheng
                          Fu Qiao
	Filename        : draft-zhang-nvo3-yang-cfg-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-12-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the base YANG data model that can be used by
   operators to configure and manage NVO3 protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-nvo3-yang-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-nvo3-yang-cfg-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-nvo3-yang-cfg-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/