Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2015 00:18:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Additional WebRTC audio codecs for interoperability.
        Author          : Stephane Proust
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-12-02

Abstract:
   To ensure a baseline level of interoperability between WebRTC
   clients, a minimum set of required codecs is specified.  However, to
   maximize the possibility to establish the session without the need
   for audio transcoding, it is also recommended to include in the offer
   other suitable audio codecs that are available to the browser.

   This document provides some guidelines on the suitable codecs to be
   considered for WebRTC clients to address the most relevant
   interoperability use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-audio-codecs-for-interop-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/