Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2015 00:33:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Protecting Internet Key Exchange (IKE) Implementations from Distributed Denial of Service Attacks
        Authors         : Yoav Nir
                          Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2015-12-16

Abstract:
   This document recommends implementation and configuration best
   practices for Internet-connected IPsec Responders, to allow them to
   resist Denial of Service and Distributed Denial of Service attacks.
   Additionally, the document introduces a new mechanism called "Client
   Puzzles" that help accomplish this task.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/