Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 11:53:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Softwire Mesh Management Information Base (MIB)
        Authors         : Yong Cui
                          Jiang Dong
                          Peng Wu
                          Mingwei Xu
                          Antti Yla-Jaaski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-14.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2015-12-19

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular it defines objects for managing a softwire mesh.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-mesh-mib-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/