Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-active-passive-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 06:28:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Active and Passive Metrics and Methods (and everything in-between, or Hybrid)
        Author          : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-active-passive-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2015-12-24

Abstract:
   This memo provides clear definitions for Active and Passive
   performance assessment.  The construction of Metrics and Methods can
   be described as Active or Passive.  Some methods may use a subset of
   both active and passive attributes, and we refer to these as Hybrid
   Methods.  This memo also describes multiple dimensions to help
   evaluate new methods as they emerge.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-active-passive/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-active-passive-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-active-passive-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/