Subject: I-D Action: draft-urien-core-racs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015 14:33:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote APDU Call Secure (RACS)
        Author          : Pascal Urien
	Filename        : draft-urien-core-racs-06.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2015-12-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the Remote APDU Call Protocol Secure (RACS)
   protocol, dedicated to Grid of Secure Elements (GoSE). These servers
   host Secure Elements (SE), i.e. tamper resistant chips offering
   secure storage and cryptographic resources.

   Secure Elements are microcontrollers whose chip area is about 25mm2;
   they deliver trusted computing services in constrained environments.

   RACS supports commands for GoSE inventory and data exchange with
   secure elements. It is designed according to the representational
   State Transfer (REST) architecture. RACS resources are identified by
   dedicated URIs. An HTTP interface is also supported.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-core-racs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-urien-core-racs-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-urien-core-racs-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/