Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2016 08:18:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Initial Performance Metric Registry Entries
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry-03.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2016-01-02

Abstract:
   This memo defines the Initial Entries for the Performance Metrics
   Registry.

   In version 02, Section 4 has been edited to reflect recent discussion
   on the ippm-list: * Removed the combination or "Raw" and left 95th
   percentile. * Hanging Indent on Run-time parameters (Fixed parameters
   use bullet lists and other indenting formats. * Payload format for
   measurement has been removed. * Explanation of Conditional delay
   distribution.

   Version 03 addressed Phil Eardley's comments and suggestions in
   sections 1-4. and resolved the definition of Percentiles.

   Still need: * suggestion of standard naming format for parameters. *
   usecase(s) for machine parse-able registry columns. * Contribution of
   YANG references for alternate data formats.

   Note: lambda parameter description is correct in section 4, elsewhere
   needs fix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/