Subject: I-D Action: draft-yin-milp-rwa-otn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 23:13:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A MILP Model to Solve the Problem of Loading Balance of Routing and Wavelength Assignment for Optical Transport Networks
        Authors         : Shan Yin
                          Shanguo Huang
                          Dajiang Wang
                          Xuan Wang
                          Yu Zhang
	Filename        : draft-yin-milp-rwa-otn-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-01-06

Abstract:
   The RWA problem can be formulated as a Mixed-Integer linear program.
   Load balancing is a key factor for the optical transport networks.
   However, the existed approaches using mixed-Integer linear program to
   solve the RWA problem are not perfect enough without considering the
   load balancing of the networks.

   This documentary provides a model of Mixed-Integer Linear Programming
   to solve the problem of load balancing needed by routing and
   wavelength assignment (RWA) process in optical transport networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yin-milp-rwa-otn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yin-milp-rwa-otn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yin-milp-rwa-otn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/