Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-ietf-netmod-acl-dnsname-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 00:33:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using DNS Names in the IETF ACL Model
        Author          : Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-lear-ietf-netmod-acl-dnsname-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-01-19

Abstract:
   End points are commonly referenced by higher level functions through
   the DNS.  This is especially the case in cloud-based functions, which
   might have hundreds of IP addresses for the same name.  This brief
   memo extends the IETF-ACL model to allow access-control via domain
   names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-ietf-netmod-acl-dnsname/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-ietf-netmod-acl-dnsname-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/