Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 00:32:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IANA registrations of SDP 'proto' attribute for transporting RTP Media over TCP under various RTP profiles.
        Author          : Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-01-26

Abstract:
   The Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) specification establishes a
   registry of profile names for use by higher-level control protocols,
   such as the Session Description Protocol (SDP), to refer to the
   transport methods.  This specification describes the following new
   SDP transport protocol identifiers for transporting RTP Media over
   TCP: 'TCP/RTP/AVPF', 'TCP/RTP/SAVP', 'TCP/RTP/SAVPF', 'TCP/DTLS/RTP/
   SAVP', 'TCP/DTLS/RTP/SAVPF', 'TCP/TLS/RTP/AVP', 'TCP/TLS/RTP/AVPF'.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/