Subject: I-D Action: draft-somaraju-ace-multicast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2016 05:48:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security for Low-Latency Group Communication
        Authors         : Abhinav Somaraju
                          Sandeep S. Kumar
                          Hannes Tschofenig 
                          Walter Werner
	Filename        : draft-somaraju-ace-multicast-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-01-15

Abstract:
   Some Internet of Things application domains, such as lighting, have
   strict requirements on latency for group communication.  From a user
   experience point of view latency less than 200 ms is necessary from
   an action triggered by a user to the visible effects.  This draft
   describes procedures for authorization, key management, and securing
   group messages within a low latency application domain with a special
   emphasis on lighting systems.  We specify the usage of object
   security at the application layer for group communication and assume
   that CoAP is used as the application layer protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-somaraju-ace-multicast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-somaraju-ace-multicast-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-somaraju-ace-multicast-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/