Subject: I-D Action: draft-brandt-imap-replace-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 07:56:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IMAP REPLACE Extension
        Author          : Stuart Brandt
	Filename        : draft-brandt-imap-replace-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-01-19

Abstract:
   This document defines an IMAP extension which can be used to replace
   an existing message in a message store with a new message.  Message
   replacement is a common operation for clients that automatically save
   drafts or notes as a user composes them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brandt-imap-replace/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brandt-imap-replace-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brandt-imap-replace-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/