Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 16:56:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability of Reliable Server Pooling for SCTP-Based Endpoint Mobility
        Authors         : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Jobin Pulinthanath
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility-19.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-01-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a novel mobility concept based on a
   combination of SCTP with Dynamic Address Reconfiguration extension
   and Reliable Server Pooling (RSerPool).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-rserpool-applic-mobility-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/