Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 23:15:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Message Transport Protocol Based on Application-level Relay (MPMTP-AR)
        Authors         : Weimin Lei
                          Shaowei Liu
                          Wei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-05.txt
	Pages           : 75
	Date            : 2016-01-18

Abstract:
   Multipath transmission is an important way to improve quality of
   service of message transport. This document defines a multipath
   message transport protocol based on application level relay (MPMTP-
   AR), which is a special profile of multipath transport protocol suite
   defined in Multipath Transport System Based on Application-level
   Relay (MPTS-AR). MPMTP-AR is responsible for reliably delivering data
   over multiple paths. This document describes those new or changed
   features, and expands the MPTP format. Moreover this document
   illustrates the details of multipath transmission control mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leiwm-tsvwg-mpmtp-ar-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/