Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-sidr-rpki-deployment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 00:11:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI Deployment Considerations: Problem Analysis and Alternative Solutions
        Authors         : Xiaodong Lee
                          Xiaowei Liu
                          Zhiwei Yan
                          Guanggang Geng
                          Yu Fu
	Filename        : draft-lee-sidr-rpki-deployment-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-01-28

Abstract:
   With the global deployment of RPKI, a lot of concerns about technical
   problems have been and will be raised.  In this draft, we collect and
   analyze the problems that have appeared or that seem likely to appear
   during the process of RPKI deployment, and suggest some solutions to
   address or mitigate these problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-sidr-rpki-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-sidr-rpki-deployment-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-sidr-rpki-deployment-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/