Subject: I-D Action: draft-jacquenet-sfc-ipv6-eh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2016 22:42:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An IPv6 Extension Header for Service Function Chaining (SFC)
        Authors         : Christian Jacquenet
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-jacquenet-sfc-ipv6-eh-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-01-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies an IPv6 extension header for Service Function
   Chaining (SFC) purposes.  This extension header is used by SFC data
   plane elements to make forwarding decisions in an IPv6-enabled SFC
   domain and it conveys metadata that are processed by SFC-aware nodes.

   This extension is intended to be used within a single administrative
   domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jacquenet-sfc-ipv6-eh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jacquenet-sfc-ipv6-eh-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jacquenet-sfc-ipv6-eh-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/