Subject: I-D Action: draft-osterweil-dmarc-dane-names-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 05:44:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DMARC Extensions for DANE
        Authors         : Eric Osterweil
                          Glen Wiley
	Filename        : draft-osterweil-dmarc-dane-names-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-01-19

Abstract:
   This document proposes additions to the Domain-based Message
   Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance (DMARC) Tag Registry to
   enable Mail administrators to specify the domain-wide policies for S/
   MIME and PGP key usage in their mail domains, in conjunction with use
   of the DANE SMIMEA and OPENPGPKEY resource records.  This would mean
   adding to the authentication mechanisms specified in RFC 7489, but it
   would specify only the domain-wide policies for S/MIME and PGP, such
   as what the policies are for signing and encrypting (does the sender
   mandate it, not allow it, etc.).  This document also suggests the
   specification of the type of encoding of the left-hand sides used in
   the DANE resource records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-osterweil-dmarc-dane-names/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-osterweil-dmarc-dane-names-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/