Subject: I-D Action: draft-walton-bgp-hostname-capability-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 20:12:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hostname Capability for BGP
        Authors         : Daniel Walton
                          Dinesh Dutt
	Filename        : draft-walton-bgp-hostname-capability-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-01-06

Abstract:
   In this document, we introduce a new BGP capability that allows the
   advertisemnet of a BGP speaker's hostname.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-walton-bgp-hostname-capability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-walton-bgp-hostname-capability-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-walton-bgp-hostname-capability-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/