Subject: I-D Action: draft-bsipos-dtn-ppp-ltp-clayer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 13:08:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using PPP as an LTP Convergence Layer
        Author          : Brian Sipos
	Filename        : draft-bsipos-dtn-ppp-ltp-clayer-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-01-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for transporting Licklider
   Transmission Protocol segments over a Point-to-Point Protocol data
   link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bsipos-dtn-ppp-ltp-clayer/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bsipos-dtn-ppp-ltp-clayer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/