Subject: I-D Action: draft-eggert-irtf-chair-description-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 01:12:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Role of the IRTF Chair
        Author          : Lars Eggert
	Filename        : draft-eggert-irtf-chair-description-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-01-05

Abstract:
   This document briefly describes the role of the Chair of the Internet
   Research Task Force (IRTF), discusses its duties and outlines the
   skill set a candidate for the role should ideally have.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eggert-irtf-chair-description/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eggert-irtf-chair-description-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/