Subject: I-D Action: draft-pkx-wwwogc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 22:10:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Single SignON solution to WWW seen as one Giant computer
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-pkx-wwwogc-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-01-16

Abstract:
    The document describes a SingleSignON solution to WWW seen as one Giant
    computer. As WWW use increases, on average an user has many service login
    accounts they have to manage. It would be better for most users at the
    expense of some security risk to have one password for all the services and
    a WWW shell and a control panel. Also the WWW as an intelligent being could
    show information to an user interpreting their needs from all their accounts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pkx-wwwogc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pkx-wwwogc-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pkx-wwwogc-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/