Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-webpush-vapid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 18:34:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Voluntary Application Server Identification for Web Push
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Peter Beverloo
	Filename        : draft-thomson-webpush-vapid-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-01-05

Abstract:
   An application server can voluntarily identify itself to a push
   service using the described technique.  This identification
   information can be used by the push service to attribute requests
   that are made by the same application server to a single entity, and
   reduce the need for endpoint secrecy by being able to associate
   subscriptions with an application server.  An application server is
   further able include additional information the operator of a push
   service can use to contact the operator of the application server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-webpush-vapid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-webpush-vapid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-webpush-vapid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/