Subject: I-D Action: draft-vallamkonda-sfc-metadata-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 15:33:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Model for SFC Metadata
        Authors         : Sunil Vallamkonda
                          David Dolson
	Filename        : draft-vallamkonda-sfc-metadata-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-01-28

Abstract:
   Various types of metadata are applicable to Service Function Chaining
   (SFC).  A Service Function (SF) needs information about all metadata
   passing through it.  The metadata could be used to convey
   preprocessing information about the packet by other nodes and an SF
   can attach post processing information as deemed necessary.

   The purpose of this document is to rigorously define the classes of
   metadata and provide a vocabulary and information model for metadata.

   Each item of metadata refers to a subject, examples of which are IP
   endpoint, flow or individual packet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vallamkonda-sfc-metadata-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vallamkonda-sfc-metadata-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/