Subject: I-D Action: draft-pot-webdav-notifications-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 11:24:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebDAV: User Notifications
        Authors         : Evert Pot
                          Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-pot-webdav-notifications-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-01-11

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension to WebDAV that allows the
   server to provide notifications to users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-webdav-notifications/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-webdav-notifications-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pot-webdav-notifications-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/