Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-rserpool-score-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 16:57:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reliable Server Pooling (RSerPool) Bakeoff Scoring
        Authors         : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Michael Tuexen
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-rserpool-score-18.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-01-08

Abstract:
   This memo describes some of the scoring to be used in the testing of
   Reliable Server Pooling protocols ASAP and ENRP at upcoming bakeoffs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-score/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-rserpool-score-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-rserpool-score-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/