Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-udf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 20:56:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Title
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-udf-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-01-13

Abstract:
   Uniform Data Fingerprint (UDF)

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-udf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-udf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-udf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/