Subject: I-D Action: draft-wdenniss-oauth-native-apps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 10:16:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 for Native Apps
        Authors         : William Denniss
                          John Bradley
	Filename        : draft-wdenniss-oauth-native-apps-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-01-25

Abstract:
   OAuth 2.0 authorization requests from native apps should only be made
   through external user-agents such as the system browser (including
   via an in-app browser tab).  This specification details the security
   and usability reasons why this is the case, and how native apps and
   authorization servers can implement this best practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wdenniss-oauth-native-apps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wdenniss-oauth-native-apps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wdenniss-oauth-native-apps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/