Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-pim-vrrp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 17:08:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VRRP PIM Interoperability
        Author          : Wei Zhou
	Filename        : draft-zhou-pim-vrrp-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-01-21

Abstract:
   This document introduces VRRP Aware PIM, a redundancy mechanism for
   the Protocol Independent Multicast (PIM) to interoperate with Virtual
   Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP).  It allows PIM to track VRRP state
   and to preserve multicast traffic upon failover in a redundant
   network with virtual routing groups enabled.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-pim-vrrp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-pim-vrrp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhou-pim-vrrp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/