Subject: I-D Action: draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 13:16:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Improvements to the IETF Email List Archiving, Web-based Browsing and Search Tool 
        Author          : Robert Sparks
	Filename        : draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-01-06

Abstract:
   The Web-based IETF email archive search tool based on the
   requirements captured in RFC6778 was deployed in January 2014.  This
   memo captures the requirements for a set of improvements that have
   been identified during its initial years of community use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sparks-genarea-mailarch-improvements-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/