Subject: I-D Action: draft-jacpra-bmwg-pmtest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 19:36:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Performance Monitoring on a DUT
        Author          : Praveen Ananthasankaran
	Filename        : draft-jacpra-bmwg-pmtest-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-01-29

Abstract:
This draft is proposed for benchmarking the Y1731  performance
monitoring on DUT in various scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jacpra-bmwg-pmtest/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jacpra-bmwg-pmtest-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/