Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-blackholing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 06:44:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : BLACKHOLE BGP Community for Blackholing
        Authors         : Thomas King
                          Christoph Dietzel
                          Job Snijders
                          Gert Döring
                          Greg Hankins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-blackholing-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2015-11-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of a well-known Border Gateway
   Protocol (BGP) community for blackholing at IP networks and Internet
   Exchange Points (IXP).  This well-known advisory transitive BGP
   community, namely BLACKHOLE, allows an origin AS to specify that a
   neighboring IP network or IXP should blackhole a specific IP prefix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-blackholing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-blackholing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/