Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-intarea-gre-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 23:48:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE)
        Authors         : Lianshu Zheng
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Reinaldo Penno
                          Zishun Wang
	Filename        : draft-zheng-intarea-gre-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-01-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Generic Routing Encapsulation (GRE).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-intarea-gre-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-intarea-gre-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zheng-intarea-gre-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/