Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-6man-ipv6-service-function-chain-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2016 00:38:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Service function Chain
        Authors         : Cui(Linda) Wang
                          Wei Meng
	Filename        : draft-wang-6man-ipv6-service-function-chain-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-01-06

Abstract:
   Service function chain is the definition of an ordered set of service
   functions.  After instantiated, the service function path is created
   and the classified traffic is steered through the corresponding
   service function path and then forwarded to the final destination.
   This document tries to describe how to use IPv6 data plane and IPv6
   extension headers to realize service function chain in IPv6 network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-6man-ipv6-service-function-chain/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-6man-ipv6-service-function-chain-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-6man-ipv6-service-function-chain-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/