Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheshire-sudn-ipv4only-dot-arpa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 20:49:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Special Use Domain Name 'ipv4only.arpa'
        Authors         : Stuart Cheshire
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-sudn-ipv4only-dot-arpa-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-01-28

Abstract:
   The document "Discovery of the IPv6 Prefix Used for IPv6 Address
   Synthesis" [RFC7050] specifies the Special Use Domain Name
   'ipv4only.arpa', with certain precise special properties, but
   neglected to include a Domain Name Reservation Considerations section
   [RFC6761] formalizing those special properties.  This document
   updates RFC 7050 and formally specifies the Special Use Domain Name
   rules for ipv4only.arpa.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-sudn-ipv4only-dot-arpa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-sudn-ipv4only-dot-arpa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/