Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-pce-pm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 05:01:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Reporting MPLS-TE LSP Performance Measurements
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Bin Wen
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-pce-pm-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-01-22

Abstract:
   In certain networks, network performance data such as packet loss,
   delay and delay variation (jitter) is a critical measure for traffic
   engineering.  This data provides operators the characteristics of
   their networks for performance evaluation that is required to ensure
   the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).  Performance measurement
   mechanisms can be employed to measure these metrics for TE LSPs in
   real-time.  This document describes PCEP extensions for reporting
   such performance measurements to an Active Stateful PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-pce-pm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-pce-pm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/