Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 02:30:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IANA registrations of SDP 'proto' attribute for transporting RTP Media over TCP under various RTP profiles.
        Author          : Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-01-08

Abstract:
   Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP) provides end-to-end network
   transport functions suitable for applications transmitting real-time
   data such as audio, video or simulation data, over multicast or
   unicast network services.  The data transport is augmented by RTP
   Control Protocol (RTCP), to allow monitoring of the data delivery in
   a manner scalable to large multicast networks, and to provide minimal
   control and identification functionality.

   The RTP specification establishes a registry of profile names for use
   by higher-level control protocols, such as the Session Description
   Protocol (SDP), to refer to the transport methods.  This
   specification describes the following new SDP transport protocol
   identifiers for transporting RTP Media over TCP: 'TCP/RTP/AVPF',
   'TCP/RTP/SAVP', 'TCP/RTP/SAVPF', 'TCP/DTLS/RTP/SAVP', 'TCP/DTLS/RTP/
   SAVPF', 'TCP/TLS/RTP/AVP', 'TCP/TLS/RTP/AVPF'.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-proto-iana-registration-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/