Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-aeromin-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2016 09:49:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : AERO Minimal Encapsulation
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-aeromin-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-01-08

Abstract:
   Asymmetric Extended Route Optimization (AERO) specifies both a
   control messaging and data packet forwarding facility for managing
   tunnels over an enterprise network or other Internetwork.  Although
   AERO can operate with any tunnel encapsulation format, the base
   document considers Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE) as the default.
   This document presents minimal encapsulation formats for AERO using
   other encapsulation types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-aeromin/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-aeromin-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-aeromin-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/