Subject: I-D Action: draft-xli-softwire-map-testing-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2016 06:32:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MAP Interoperability Testing Results
        Authors         : Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Guoliang Han
                          Wojciech Dec
	Filename        : draft-xli-softwire-map-testing-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-01-03

Abstract:
   This document presents the testing results of a unified code
   accommodating encapsulation and translation modes of Mapping of
   Address and Port (MAP).  Experiments show that the unified MAP CE is
   not only supporting MAP-E and MAP-T modes, but also backward
   compatible with AFTR of dual-stack lite and stateless/stateful NAT64.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xli-softwire-map-testing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xli-softwire-map-testing-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xli-softwire-map-testing-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/