Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 17:29:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Terminology and Requirements for Enhanced Handling of Operational State
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Thomas Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-01-22

Abstract:
   This document primarily regards the difference between the intended
   configuration and the applied configuration of a device and how
   intended and applied configuration relate to the operational state of
   a device.  This document defines requirements for the applied
   configuration's data model and its values, as well as for enabling a
   client to know when a configuration has been fully applied or not,
   how to access operational state, and how to relate intended
   configuration nodes to applied configuration and derived state nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/