Subject: I-D Action: draft-eromenko-ipff-tcp64-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 04:45:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intended status: Standards Track A.Eromenko January 2016
        Author          : Alexey Eromenko
	Filename        : draft-eromenko-ipff-tcp64-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-01-18

Abstract:
   This document attempts to modernize TCP protocol for new reality,
   faster bandwidth, encryption-optimization and optional checksums,
   which is required for Identity-Locator Network Protocol (ILNP)
   compatibility.
   This extension is backwards compatible with the original TCP
   specification during session establishment, but not compatible
   during the rest of the session nor with deployed middleboxes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-tcp64/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eromenko-ipff-tcp64-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eromenko-ipff-tcp64-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/