Subject: I-D Action: draft-eromenko-ipff-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2016 04:45:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intended status: Standards Track A.Eromenko January 2016
        Author          : Alexey Eromenko
	Filename        : draft-eromenko-ipff-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-01-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies version 5 of the Internet Protocol (IPv5).
   a.k.a Internet Protocol Five Fields, that started as a hybrid
   between IPv4 and IPv6, but solved problems in innovative ways,
   and significantly improved on both.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eromenko-ipff-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eromenko-ipff-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/