Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-json-web-service-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:39:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Web Service Binding
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker    
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-json-web-service-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-01-13

Abstract:
   The JSON Web Binding describes a standardized approach to
   implementing Web Services.  Services are advertised using the DNS SRV
   and HTTP Well Known Service conventions.  Messages may be
   authenticated or authenticated and encrypted at the message layer in
   addition to any transport and/or network layer security.  Service
   messages are encoded in JSON using Internet time format for Date-Time
   fields and Base64urlencoding for binary objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-json-web-service/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-json-web-service-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/