Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-ippm-time-format-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 08:11:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Support of IEEE-1588 time stamp format in Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Suchit Bansal
                          Ramanathan Lakshmikanthan
                          Israel Meilik
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-ippm-time-format-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-01-04

Abstract:
   This document describes an OPTIONAL feature for active performance
   measurement protocols allowing use of time stamp format defined in
   IEEE-1588v2-2008.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-ippm-time-format/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-time-format-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-ippm-time-format-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/