Subject: I-D Action: draft-pkupisie-dnsop-dprot-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 08:08:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Extension to provide Default (Preferred) Protocol
        Author          : Piotr Kupisiewicz
	Filename        : draft-pkupisie-dnsop-dprot-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-01-14

Abstract:
   This document defines extension to the Domain Name System to support
   Default Protocol. Default Protocol extension allows owners of the
   resources to determine which are preferred protocols to be used with
   their Services (i.e. https protocol to be preferred instead of http
   for specific servers).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pkupisie-dnsop-dprot/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pkupisie-dnsop-dprot-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/