Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 17:31:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Algorithm Implementation Requirements and Usage Guidance for IKEv2
        Authors         : Yoav Nir
                          Tero Kivinen
                          Paul Wouters
                          Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-01-04

Abstract:
   The IPsec series of protocols makes use of various cryptographic
   algorithms in order to provide security services.  The Internet Key
   Exchange protocol provides a mechanism to negotiate which algorithms
   should be used in any given Security Association.  To ensure
   interoperability between different implementations, it is necessary
   to specify a set of algorithm implementation requirements and Usage
   guidance to ensure that there is at least one algorithm that all
   implementations will have available.  This document defines the
   current algorithm implementation requirements and usage guidance of
   IKEv2.  This document does not update the algorithms used for packet
   encryption using IPsec Encapsulated Security Payload (ESP)

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-rfc4307bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/