Subject: I-D Action: draft-httpscribed-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 04:38:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Need for Internet Applications to support pen interfaces
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar
	Filename        : draft-httpscribed-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-01-29

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for internet applications to support
pen interfaces 

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-httpscribed/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-httpscribed-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/