Subject: I-D Action: draft-coffin-sacm-vuln-scenario-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 07:21:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SACM Vulnerability Assessment Scenario
        Authors         : Christopher Coffin
                          Brant Cheikes
                          Charles Schmidt
                          Daniel Haynes
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
                          David Waltermire
	Filename        : draft-coffin-sacm-vuln-scenario-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2016-01-22

Abstract:
   This document provides a core narrative that walks through an
   automated enterprise vulnerability assessment scenario.  It is
   aligned with the SACM use cases and begins with an enterprise
   ingesting vulnerability description data, followed by identifying
   endpoints on the network and collecting and storing information about
   them to enable posture assessment, and finally ends with assessing
   these endpoints against the vulnerability description data to
   determine which ones are affected.  Processes that specifically
   overlap between this scenario and SACM use cases will be noted where
   applicable.  Specifically, the relationship between this document and
   the SACM use case building block capabilities and the usage scenarios
   will be covered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-coffin-sacm-vuln-scenario/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-coffin-sacm-vuln-scenario-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-coffin-sacm-vuln-scenario-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/