Subject: I-D Action: draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2016 04:15:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm (rfc6145bis)
        Authors         : Congxiao Bao
                          Xing Li
                          Fred Baker
                          Tore Anderson
                          Fernando Gont
	Filename        : draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2016-01-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the Stateless IP/ICMP Translation Algorithm
   (SIIT), which translates between IPv4 and IPv6 packet headers
   (including ICMP headers).  This document obsoletes RFC 6145.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bao-v6ops-rfc6145bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/