Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 14:17:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Terminology and Requirements for Enhanced Operational State Visibility and Control
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Thomas Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-01-04

Abstract:
   This document discusses the difference between intended configuration
   and applied configuration of a device and how intended and applied
   configuration relate to the operational state of a device.  The
   document defines the necessary terminology and identifies
   requirements enabling visibility into the difference of intended
   configuration and applied configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-opstate-reqs-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/