Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-sfc-nsh-security-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 17:42:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NSH Security and Privacy requirements
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Daniel Migault
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Paul Quinn
                          Christopher Inacio
	Filename        : draft-reddy-sfc-nsh-security-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-01-22

Abstract:
   This document defines Network Service Header (NSH) security and
   privacy requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-sfc-nsh-security-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-sfc-nsh-security-req-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/