Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 19:12:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for stateful vs stateless join router in ANIMA bootstrap
        Author          : Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-01-16

Abstract:
   This document explores a number of issues affecting the decision to
   use a stateful or stateless forwarding mechanism by the join router
   (aka join assistant) during the bootstrap process for ANIMA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/