Subject: I-D Action: draft-yao-dbound-dns-solution-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 03:27:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Record for DNS Administrative Boundaries
        Authors         : Jiankang Yao
                          Ning Kong
                          Xiaodong Li
	Filename        : draft-yao-dbound-dns-solution-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-01-26

Abstract:
   Two or more DNS names may have the same DNS administrative
   boundaries.  This document adds the function of lookup of domain name
   administrative boundary to domain name system, which describes a new
   method for using dbound resource record for judging domain name
   administrative boundaries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yao-dbound-dns-solution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yao-dbound-dns-solution-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yao-dbound-dns-solution-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/