Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 01:43:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 JWT Authorization Request
        Authors         : Nat Sakimura
                          John Bradley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-01-19

Abstract:
   The authorization request in OAuth 2.0 [RFC6749] utilizes query
   parameter serialization, which means that parameters are encoded in
   the URI of the request.  This document introduces the ability to send
   request parameters in form of a JSON Web Token (JWT) instead, which
   allows the request to be signed and encrypted.  using JWT
   serialization.  The request is sent by value or by reference.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-jwsreq-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/