Subject: I-D Action: draft-xli-v6ops-cernet-deployment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 2016 06:35:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CERNET deployment of IVI/MAP-T in an IPv6-only network
        Authors         : Xing Li
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Guoliang Han
                          Maojia Sheng
	Filename        : draft-xli-v6ops-cernet-deployment-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-01-03

Abstract:
   This document presents the China Education and Research Network
   (CERNET)'s IPv4 as a Service (IPv4aaS) design, deployment and
   operation experience.

   The techniques used are IPv4/IPv6 stateless translation both in the
   forms of single translation (IVI, for IPv6-only servers) and double
   translation (MAP-T, for dual-stack clients).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xli-v6ops-cernet-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xli-v6ops-cernet-deployment-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xli-v6ops-cernet-deployment-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/