Subject: I-D Action: draft-lozano-rdap-nameservers-sharing-name-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 18:27:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Nameserver objects sharing the same name, support for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
        Author          : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-lozano-rdap-nameservers-sharing-name-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-01-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP)
   extension that may be used to retrieve the registration information
   of a particular nameserver object sharing the name with other
   nameserver objects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lozano-rdap-nameservers-sharing-name/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-rdap-nameservers-sharing-name-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/