Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomas-namecollisions-workshop-report-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 09:13:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Report from the Workshop and Prize on Root Causes and Mitigation of Name Collisions
        Authors         : Matthew Thomas
                          Allison Mankin
                          Lixia Zhang
	Filename        : draft-thomas-namecollisions-workshop-report-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-01-27

Abstract:
   This document provides context and a report of a workshop on Root
   Causes and Mitigation of Name Collisions, which took place in London,
   United Kindgdom, on March 8 to 10, 2014. The main goal of the
   workshop was to foster a discussion on the causes and potential
   mitigations of domain name collisions. This report provides a small
   amount of background and context, then provides a summary of the
   workshop's discussions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomas-namecollisions-workshop-report/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomas-namecollisions-workshop-report-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomas-namecollisions-workshop-report-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/