Subject: I-D Action: draft-unbehagen-lldp-spb-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 06:45:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Auto-attach using LLDP with IEEE 802.1aq SPBM networks
        Authors         : Paul Unbehagen
                          Dan Romascanu
                          John Seligson
                          Carl Keene
                          Nigel Bragg
                          Ludovic Beliveau
	Filename        : draft-unbehagen-lldp-spb-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-01-28

Abstract:
   This informational document describes a method that allows for the
   automatic attachment of end stations and network devices to a core
   network based on the individual services that are run or configured
   on the stations or devices, and the mapping of the services to the
   managed paths in the network.

   Specifically the document describes a compact method based on the
   IEEE802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) to automatically
   attach network devices not supporting IEEE 802.1ah to individual
   services in an IEEE 802.1aq Shortest Path Bridging (SPB) network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-unbehagen-lldp-spb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-unbehagen-lldp-spb-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-unbehagen-lldp-spb-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/