Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 03:49:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Softwires Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Unified IPv4-in-IPv6 Softwire CPE
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-01-13

Abstract:
   In IPv6-only provider networks, transporting IPv4 packets
   encapsulated in IPv6 is a common solution to the problem of IPv4
   service continuity.  A number of differing functional approaches have
   been developed for this, each having their own specific
   characteristics.  As these approaches share a similar functional
   architecture and use the same data plane mechanisms, this memo
   describes a specification whereby a single CPE can interwork with all
   of the standardized and proposed approaches to providing encapsulated
   IPv4 in IPv6 services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-unified-cpe-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/