Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 12:07:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Overview: Real Time Protocols for Browser-based Applications
        Author          : Harald T. Alvestrand
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-15.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-01-21

Abstract:
   This document gives an overview and context of a protocol suite
   intended for use with real-time applications that can be deployed in
   browsers - "real time communication on the Web".

   It intends to serve as a starting and coordination point to make sure
   all the parts that are needed to achieve this goal are findable, and
   that the parts that belong in the Internet protocol suite are fully
   specified and on the right publication track.

   This document is an Applicability Statement - it does not itself
   specify any protocol, but specifies which other specifications WebRTC
   compliant implementations are supposed to follow.

   This document is a work item of the RTCWEB working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/