Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-html-rfc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 08:30:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : HyperText Markup Language Request For Comments Format
        Authors         : Joe Hildebrand
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-iab-html-rfc-01.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2016-01-14

Abstract:
   In order to meet the evolving needs of the Internet community, the
   format for RFCs is changing from a plain-text, ASCII-only format to a
   canonical XML format that will in turn be rendered into several
   publication formats.  This document defines the HTML format that will
   be rendered for an RFC or Internet-Draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-html-rfc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-html-rfc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-html-rfc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/