Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2016 10:40:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : 6LoWPAN Paging Dispatch
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-01-14

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a new context switch mechanism for
   6LoWPAN compression, expressed in terms of Pages and signaled by a
   new Paging Dispatch.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/