Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2016 21:52:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh: Architecture
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker    
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-01-13

Abstract:
   The Mathematical Mesh ?The Mesh? is an end-to-end secure
   infrastructure that facilitates the exchange of configuration and
   credential data between multiple user devices.  The architecture of
   the Mesh and examples of typical applications are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/