Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-bier-active-active-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2016 19:53:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER Split-horizon mechanism for active-active access
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Yizhou Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-hao-bier-active-active-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-01-10

Abstract:
   This document proposes a BIER split-horizon mechanism for active-
   active access. Both data plane and control plane extension are
   included.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-bier-active-active/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-bier-active-active-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/