Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-uta-dnssec-email-tls-certs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2016 10:15:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updated DNSSEC-based TLS Server Identity Check Procedure for Email Related Protocols 
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-uta-dnssec-email-tls-certs-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-01-12

Abstract:
   This document describes DNSSEC-based TLS server identity verification
   procedure for SMTP Submission, IMAP, POP and ManageSieve clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-uta-dnssec-email-tls-certs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-uta-dnssec-email-tls-certs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/