Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnssd-push-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2016 16:33:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Extensions for Scalable DNS Service Discovery  Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Push Notifications
        Authors         : Tom Pusateri
                          Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnssd-push-04.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-01-11

Abstract:
   The Domain Name System (DNS) was designed to return matching records
   efficiently for queries for data that is relatively static.  When
   those records change frequently, DNS is still efficient at returning
   the updated results when polled.  But there exists no mechanism for a
   client to be asynchronously notified when these changes occur.  This
   document defines a mechanism for a client to be notified of such
   changes to DNS records, called DNS Push Notifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnssd-push/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnssd-push-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnssd-push-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/