Subject: I-D Action: draft-scott-mpinfull-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 04:35:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : M-PIN FULL : Zero Knowledge two-Factor Authentication and Key Exchange
        Authors         : Michael Scott
                          Brian Spector
                          Stanislav Mihaylov
	Filename        : draft-scott-mpinfull-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-01-26

Abstract:
   In this document, the M-PIN FULL protocol for two factor
   authentication and key exchange is described. This protocol mutually
   identifies a Client to a Server and the Server to the Client, and
   agrees between them a cryptographic strong encryption key for
   subsequent communication. M-PIN FULL requires an external Trusted
   Authority to issue secrets to participating Clients and Servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scott-mpinfull/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scott-mpinfull-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/