Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 08:29:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Port Control Protocol Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : PCP Third Party ID Option
        Authors         : Andreas Ripke
                          Rolf Winter
                          Thomas Dietz
                          Juergen Quittek
                          Rafael Lopez da Silva
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-01-17

Abstract:
   This document describes a new Port Control Protocol (PCP) option
   called THIRD_PARTY_ID option.  It is designed to be used together
   with the THIRD_PARTY option specified in RFC 6887.

   The THIRD_PARTY_ID option serves to identify a third party in
   situations where a third party's IP address contained in the
   THIRD_PARTY option does not provide sufficient information to create
   requested mappings in a PCP-controlled device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pcp-third-party-id-option-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/