Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-ed25519-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 06:11:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Ed25519 for DNSSEC
        Authors         : Ondrej Sury
                          Robert Edmonds
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-ed25519-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-01-28

Abstract:
   This document describes how to specify Ed25519 keys and signatures in
   DNS Security (DNSSEC).  It uses the Ed25519 instance of the Edwards-
   curve Digital Signature Algorithm (EdDSA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-ed25519/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-ed25519-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/