Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-fb-rib-data-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 08:28:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Filter-Based RIB Data Model
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Anoop Ghanwani
                          Ram Krishnan
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-fb-rib-data-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-01-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a data model for the I2RS Filter-based Routing
   Information Base (RIB) Yang data model.  A routing system uses the
   Filter-based RIBto program FIB entries that process incoming packets
   by matching on multiple fields within the packet and then performing
   a specified action on it.  The FB-RIB can also specify an action to
   forward the packet according to the FIB entries programmed using the
   RIBs of its routing instance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-fb-rib-data-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-fb-rib-data-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-i2rs-fb-rib-data-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/