Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 05:22:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Defining and Using Metadata with YANG
        Author          : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-03.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-01-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG extension statement that allows for
   defining metadata annotations in YANG modules.  The document also
   specifies XML and JSON encoding of annotations and other rules for
   annotating instances of YANG data nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-yang-metadata-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/