Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2016 08:55:13 -0800

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : IP Tunnels in the Internet Architecture
    Author(s)     : J. Touch, et al
    Filename      : draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels
    Pages         : 40 
    Date          : 2016-01-25 
    
   This document discusses the role of IP tunnels in the Internet
   architecture. It explains their relationship to existing protocol
   layers and the challenges in supporting IP tunneling based on the
   equivalence of tunnels to links.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.