Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-lurk-tls-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 13:59:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authentication Model and Security Requirements for the TLS/DTLS Content Provider Edge Server Split Use Case
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Kevin Ma J
	Filename        : draft-mglt-lurk-tls-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-01-19

Abstract:
   In the TLS/DTLS Content provider Edge Server Split use case, a TLS
   Client uses TLS/DTLS to authenticates the Content Provider while
   establishing a TLS/DTLS session with the Edge Server.  Such
   authentication scheme is designated as Split Authentication in this
   document.

   In most cases, the Edge Server does not even belong to the Content
   Provider, but instead to a third party like, for example, a Content
   Delivery Network.  As a result, the Content Provider and the Edge
   Server must be able to interact and/or share some information.
   Interactions and shared information constitutes a split
   authentication model varies with the authentication method involved
   in the TLS session.

   For each TLS/DTLS authentication method, the document provides the
   associated split authentication model that makes possible a split
   authentication.  The split authentication model is associated to
   security requirements and an analysis to show it does not introduce
   any weakness compared to the standard TLS authentication model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-tls-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-lurk-tls-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/