Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-mptcp-radius-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 05:26:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RADIUS Extensions for Network-Assisted Multipath TCP (MPTCP)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mptcp-radius-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-01-19

Abstract:
   One of the promising deployment scenarios for Multipath TCP (MPTCP)
   is to enable a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) that is connected to
   multiple networks (e.g., DSL, LTE, WLAN) to optimize the usage of its
   network attachments.  Because of the lack of MPTCP support at the
   server side, some service providers consider a network-assisted model
   that relies upon the activation of a dedicated function called: MPTCP
   Concentrator.

   This document specifies a new Remote Authentication Dial-In User
   Service (RADIUS) attribute that carries the list of IP addresses that
   allow CPE devices to reach one or multiple MPTCP Concentrators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-mptcp-radius/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mptcp-radius-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/