Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-resolution-contexts-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 14:11:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for establishing resolution contexts for Internet Names
        Author          : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-hardie-resolution-contexts-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-01-27

Abstract:
   This document examines the question of how to signal the appropriate
   resolution context for Internet names.  It starts from the premise
   that the Domain Name System is by far the most common resolution
   context but that it is not the only extant or potential resolution
   context for Internet names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-resolution-contexts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-resolution-contexts-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardie-resolution-contexts-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/