Subject: I-D Action: draft-dolmatov-kuznyechik-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 12:10:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GOST R 34.12-2015: Block Cipher "Kuznyechik"
        Author          : Vasily Dolmatov
	Filename        : draft-dolmatov-kuznyechik-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-01-17

Abstract:
   This document is intended to be a source of information about the
   Russian Federal standard GOST R 34.12-2015 describing block cipher
   with block length of n=128 bits and key length k=256 bits, which is
   also referred as "Kuznyechik".  This algorithm is one of the set of
   Russian cryptographic standard algorithms (called GOST algorithms).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolmatov-kuznyechik/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dolmatov-kuznyechik-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dolmatov-kuznyechik-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/