Subject: I-D Action: draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2016 20:14:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for EVPN
        Author          : Kishore Tiruveedhula
	Filename        : draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-01-31

Abstract:
   This document defines the methodologies for benchmarking performance
   of EVPN.  EVPN been implemented with many varying designs in order to
   achieve their intended network functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/