Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-mibs-obsolete-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 11:43:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance of the IETF.

        Title           : Republishing the IPV6-specific MIB modules as obsolete
        Author          : Bill Fenner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-mibs-obsolete-01.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2016-02-18

Abstract:
   In 2005, the IPv6 MIB update group published updated versions of the
   IP-MIB, UDP-MIB, TCP-MIB and IP-FORWARD-MIB modules, which use the
   InetAddressType/InetAddress construct to handle IPv4 and IPv6 in the
   same table.  This document contains versions of the obsoleted
   IPV6-MIB, IPV6-TC, IPV6-ICMP-MIB, IPV6-TCP-MIB and IPV6-UDP-MIB
   modules, for the purpose of updating MIB module repositories.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-mibs-obsolete/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-mibs-obsolete-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-ipv6-mibs-obsolete-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/