Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-opsawg-firewalls-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 16:58:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On Firewalls in Network Security
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-gont-opsawg-firewalls-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-02-04

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the role of firewalls in network security, and
   recognizes their role in the internet architecture.  It suggests a
   line of reasoning about their usage, and analyzes common kinds of
   firewalls and the claims made for them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-opsawg-firewalls-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-opsawg-firewalls-analysis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-opsawg-firewalls-analysis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/