Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-core-yang-hash-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 15:58:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Hash
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Peter van der Stok
	Filename        : draft-bierman-core-yang-hash-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-02-10

Abstract:
   This document describes an encoding of YANG names to 30 bit hashes.
   This document extends the CoMI draft to reduce payload and URI of
   CoMI network requests.  The technique can be applied to other YANG
   based applications to reduce the payload by replacing the YANG names
   with 30 bit numbers.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-core-yang-hash/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-core-yang-hash-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/