Subject: I-D Action: draft-lynn-t2trg-model-rest-apis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 15:55:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Modeling RESTful APIs with JSON Hyper-Schema
        Authors         : Kerry Lynn
                          Laird Dornin
	Filename        : draft-lynn-t2trg-model-rest-apis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-02-22

Abstract:
   This document explores JSON Hyper-Schema as a method of modeling
   Internet of Things (IoT) systems that follow the principles of the
   Representational State Transfer (REST) architectural style.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lynn-t2trg-model-rest-apis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lynn-t2trg-model-rest-apis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/