Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 14:25:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updating the ex officio member of the IAB in the IAOC
        Authors         : Ted Hardie
                          Andrew Sullivan
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-02-05

Abstract:
   At the time the IETF Administrative Oversight Committee was set up
   the Internet Architecture Board had an internal structure
   significantly different from its current structure.  This document
   aims to update the way in which the ex officio member from the IAB
   who serves on the IAOC is appointed, in order to better account for
   that change and better match the skills set out in RFC 4333.  After
   community discussion, it is likely that this document will be split
   into two distinct parts: one which updates the IAOC membership
   section of the relevant BCP and another which describes the IAB's
   program.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/