Subject: I-D Action: draft-talpey-rdma-commit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 16:56:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RDMA Durable Write Commit
        Authors         : Tom Talpey
                          Jim Pinkerton
                          <>
	Filename        : draft-talpey-rdma-commit-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-02-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to RDMA protocols to provide
   capabilities in support of enhanced remotely-directed data
   consistency.  The extensions include a new operation supporting
   remote commitment to durability of remotely-managed buffers, which
   can provide enhanced guarantees and improve performance for low-
   latency storage applications.  In addition to, and in support of
   these, extensions to local behaviors are described, which may be used
   to guide implementation, and to ease adoption.  This document would
   extend the IETF Remote Direct Memory Access Protocol (RDMAP),
   RFC5040, and RDMA Protocol Extensions, RFC7306.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-talpey-rdma-commit/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-talpey-rdma-commit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/