Subject: I-D Action: draft-lapukhov-bgp-opaque-signaling-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 11:09:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of BGP for Opaque Signaling
        Authors         : Petr Lapukhov
                          Ebben Aries
                          Pedro Marques
                          Edet Nkposong
	Filename        : draft-lapukhov-bgp-opaque-signaling-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-02-03

Abstract:
   Border Gateway Protocol with multi-protocol extensions (MP-BGP)
   enables the use of the protocol for dissemination of virtually any
   information.  This document proposes a new Address Family/Subsequent
   Address Family along with new optional transitive attribute to be
   used for distribution of opaque data.  This functionality is intended
   to be used by applications other than BGP for exchange of their own
   data on top of BGP mesh.  The structure of such data MAY to be
   interpreted by the regular BGP speakers, rather the goal is to use
   BGP purely as a convenient and scalable communication system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lapukhov-bgp-opaque-signaling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lapukhov-bgp-opaque-signaling-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lapukhov-bgp-opaque-signaling-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/