Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6lo-inner-compression-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 06:37:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 6LoWPAN Inner Compression
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Xavier Vilajosana
                          Simon Duquennoy
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lo-inner-compression-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-02-10

Abstract:
   This specification modifies 6LoWPAN stateless address compression to
   enable the compression by 6LOWPAN_IPHC of non Link-Local addresses in
   an IP header when a reference address can be found in an
   encapsulation.  .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lo-inner-compression/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6lo-inner-compression-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/