Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 12:05:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Interface to the Routing System (I2RS) Traceability: Framework and Information Model
        Authors         : Joe Clarke
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-02-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework for traceability in the Interface
   to the Routing System (I2RS) and information model for that
   framework.  It specifies the motivation, requirements, use cases, and
   defines an information model for recording interactions between
   elements implementing the I2RS protocol.  This framework provides a
   consistent tracing interface for components implementing the I2RS
   architecture to record what was done, by which component, and when.
   It aims to improve the management of I2RS implementations, and can be
   used for troubleshooting, auditing, forensics, and accounting
   purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-traceability-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/