Subject: I-D Action: draft-farrell-iotsi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:50:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : It's Often True: Security's Ignored (IOTSI) - and Privacy too.
        Authors         : Stephen Farrell
                          Alissa Cooper
	Filename        : draft-farrell-iotsi-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-02-18

Abstract:
   Designers of information models for challenged devices connected to
   the Internet, and most especially for devices that will be carried by
   people or that will be operating in people's homes, need to not
   forget that people own the devices and the data, and expect those to
   work for them, not against them.  This draft discusses some security
   and privacy issues that may be relevant for the IAB's IOTSI workshop
   on information models for such devices and related services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farrell-iotsi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farrell-iotsi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/