Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-sfc-trace-issue-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 20:03:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SFC Trace Issue Analysis and Solutions
        Authors         : Xu Yang
                          Lei Zhu
                          Georgios Karagiannis
	Filename        : draft-yang-sfc-trace-issue-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-02-04

Abstract:
   This document analyzes and provides solutions for some unaddressed
   SFC Traceroute issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-sfc-trace-issue-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-sfc-trace-issue-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-sfc-trace-issue-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/