Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 16:07:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updating the ex officio member of the IAB in the IAOC
        Authors         : Ted Hardie
                          Andrew Sullivan
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-02.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-02-18

Abstract:
   This document updates the way in which the ex officio member from the
   IAB who serves on the IAOC is appointed in order to better match the
   skills set out in RFC 4333.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/