Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 07:44:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Time Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : Protecting Network Time Security Messages with the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Authors         : Dieter Sibold
                          Kristof Teichel
                          Stephen Röttger
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes a convention for using the Cryptographic
   Message Syntax (CMS) to protect the messages in the Network Time
   Security (NTS) protocol.  NTS provides authentication of time servers
   as well as integrity protection of time synchronization messages
   using Network Time Protocol (NTP) or Precision Time Protocol (PTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ntp-cms-for-nts-message-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/