Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 18:13:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER TE YANG module
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Cui(Linda) Wang
                          Ran Chen
	Filename        : draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-02-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for BIER TE configuration and
   operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-bier-te-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/