Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-scim-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 10:54:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : System for Cross-Domain Identity Management: Discovery
        Author          : Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-hunt-scim-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-02-03

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-Domain Identity Management (SCIM) specifications
   are designed to enable identity provisioning in cloud based
   applications and web services easier using HTTP protocol.  This
   specification defines a method for discovering a SCIM service
   provider using the "/.well-known" mechanism and optional support for
   WebFinger queries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-scim-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-scim-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/