Subject: I-D Action: draft-sds-reference-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 21:39:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Software-Defined Storage Reference Model and Use-case
        Authors         : Eui-Nam Huh
                          Ga-Won Lee
                          Yunkon Kim
                          Dongha Oh
	Filename        : draft-sds-reference-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-02-14

Abstract:
  In IoT, IoE era, the cloud needs to accommodate enormous requests,
  and also the cloud has to provide unlimited scalability, real-time
  analysis, and workload integration. Thus, inter-cloud storages
  integration is required and a standard for complete integration
  between cloud and legacy system is compulsory. Physical host and
  storage integration from the perspective of bare metal provisioning
  are also under the spotlight. The SDS is a proper technique to fulfil
  this issue. According to the increasing demand for software defined
  storage, it is required to develop software defined storage reference
  model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sds-reference-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sds-reference-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/