Subject: I-D Action: draft-moriarty-pkcs1-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 23:36:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PKCS #1 Version 2.2: RSA Cryptography Specifications
        Authors         : Kathleen M. Moriarty
                          Burt Kaliski
                          Jakob Jonsson
                          Andreas Rusch
	Filename        : draft-moriarty-pkcs1-00.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2016-02-02

Abstract:
   This memo represents a republication of PKCS #1 v2.2 from RSA
   Laboratories' Public-Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS) series.  By
   publishing this RFC, change control is transferred to the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moriarty-pkcs1/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moriarty-pkcs1-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/