Subject: I-D Action: draft-baushke-ssh-dh-group-sha2-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 09:22:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : More Modular Exponential (MODP) Diffie-Hellman Groups for SSH
        Author          : Mark D.     Baushke
	Filename        : draft-baushke-ssh-dh-group-sha2-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-02-12

Abstract:
   This document defines two added Modular Exponential (MODP) Groups for
   the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol.  It also updates [RFC4253] by
   specifying new RECOMMENDED and new OPTIONAL Diffie-Hellman key
   exchange algorithms using SHA-2 hashes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baushke-ssh-dh-group-sha2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baushke-ssh-dh-group-sha2-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baushke-ssh-dh-group-sha2-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/