Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 19:24:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Analysis of Existing work for I2NSF
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Bob Moskowitz
                          Dacheng Zhang 
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2016-02-02

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the status of the arts in industries and the
   existing IETF work/protocols that are relevant to the Interface to
   Network Security Function (I2NSF).  The I2NSF focus is to define data
   models and interfaces in order to control and monitor the physical
   and virtual aspects of network security functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/