Subject: I-D Action: draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 14:56:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asserting DNS Administrative Boundaries Within DNS Zones
        Authors         : Andrew Sullivan
                          Jeff Hodges
	Filename        : draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-02-18

Abstract:
   Some entities on the Internet make inferences about the
   administrative relationships among Internet services based on the
   domain names at which those services are offered.  At present, it is
   not possible to ascertain organizational administrative boundaries in
   the DNS; therefore such inferences can be erroneous.  Mitigation
   strategies deployed so far will not scale.  This memo provides a
   means to make explicit assertions regarding certain kinds of
   administrative relationships between domain names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sullivan-domain-policy-authority-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/