Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 07:09:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Active Queue Management and Packet Scheduling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : AQM Characterization Guidelines
        Authors         : Nicolas Kuhn
                          Preethi Natarajan
                          Naeem Khademi
                          David Ros
	Filename        : draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines-10.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2016-02-02

Abstract:
   Unmanaged large buffers in today's networks have given rise to a slew
   of performance issues.  These performance issues can be addressed by
   some form of Active Queue Management (AQM) mechanism, optionally in
   combination with a packet scheduling scheme such as fair queuing.
   This document describes various criteria for performing precautionary
   characterizations of AQM schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-aqm-eval-guidelines-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/