Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 10:20:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updating the ex-officio member of the IAB in the IAOC
        Authors         : Ted Hardie
                          Andrew Sullivan
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-02-02

Abstract:
   At the time the IETF Administrative Oversight Committee was set up
   the Internet Architecture Board had an internal structure
   significantly different from its current structure.  This document
   aims to update the ex officio member from the IAB who serves on the
   IAOC in order to better account for that change and better match the
   skills set out in RFC 4333.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-iaoc-iab-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/