Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-dnsop-cheese-shop-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 17:58:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Believing NSEC records in the DNS root.
        Authors         : Warren Kumari
                          Geoff Huston
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-dnsop-cheese-shop-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-02-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to generate negative answers from
   NSEC records for the special case of the DNS root.  This improves
   performance; the resolver can answer immediatly, and does not need to
   query the root.  It also cuts down on the so-called "junk" queries.

   [ Ed note: Text inside square brackets ([]) is additional background
   information, answers to frequently asked questions, general musings,
   etc.  They will be removed before publication.]

   [ This document is being collaborated on in Github at:
   https://github.com/wkumari/draft-wkumari-dnsop-cheese-shop.  The most
   recent version of the document, open issues, etc should all be
   available here.  The authors (gratefully) accept pull requests ]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-dnsop-cheese-shop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-dnsop-cheese-shop-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wkumari-dnsop-cheese-shop-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/