Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-qms-fag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 21:01:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Dynamic Service Class Mapping Scheme for Different QoS Domains Using Flow Aggregation
        Authors         : Yu-ning Dong
                          Chun Liu
	Filename        : draft-dong-qms-fag-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-02-16

Abstract:
   This document addresses the issue of provisioning end-to-end Quality
   of Service (QoS) for multimedia services over heterogeneous networks
   and introduces a parametric model by using network calculus theory
   for QoS class mapping between different QoS domains.  Then a QoS
   Mapping Scheme based on Flow Aggregation (QMS-FAG) is proposed in
   this document to mitigate the information loss problem due to mapping
   between QoS domains with different granularity of QoS class and to
   provide efficient network resources utilization by considering user's
   Quality of Experience (QoE).  In QMS-FAG, the QoS requirements of
   service flows are indicated by a unique FAG identifier which is
   described in a service flow map of QoS parameters.  With FAG
   identifier and mapping executors sitting at the border of different
   QoS domains, QMS-FAG allows smooth QoS class mapping between networks
   with different granularity of QoS class.  Both numerical analysis and
   simulation studies are given to demonstrate the efficiency of the
   proposed method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-qms-fag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-qms-fag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/