Subject: I-D Action: draft-previdi-idr-bgpls-te-metric-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 02:35:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP-LS Traffic Engineering (TE) Metric Extensions
        Authors         : Stefano Previdi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-previdi-idr-bgpls-te-metric-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-02-29

Abstract:
   This document defines new BGP-LS TLVs in order to carry the IGP
   Traffic Engineering Extensions defined in IS-IS and OSPF protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-previdi-idr-bgpls-te-metric-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-previdi-idr-bgpls-te-metric-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/