Subject: I-D Action: draft-hildebrand-rfc3677bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 12:23:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF ISOC Board of Trustee Appointment Procedures
        Authors         : Joe Hildebrand
                          Leslie Daigle
	Filename        : draft-hildebrand-rfc3677bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-02-06

Abstract:
   This memo, which obsoletes RFC3677, outlines the process by which the
   IETF makes a selection of an Internet Society (ISOC) Board of
   Trustees appointment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hildebrand-rfc3677bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hildebrand-rfc3677bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/