Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcgarry-nnp-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 16:45:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Nationwide Number Portability: a MODERN Use Case
        Authors         : Jim Brewer
                          Tom McGarry
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-mcgarry-nnp-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-02-24

Abstract:
   A proposed solution for geographic number portability in the USA
   calls for a new non-geographic numbering resource.  This draft uses
   this proposal as a use case for a MODERN solution.  While this
   focuses on an effort occurring in the USA the concepts are
   applicable to any country.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcgarry-nnp-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcgarry-nnp-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/