Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 17:17:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Initial Performance Metric Registry Entries
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry-04.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2016-02-21

Abstract:
   This memo defines the Initial Entries for the Performance Metrics
   Registry.

   Version 04 * All section 4 parameters reference YANG types for
   alternate data formats. * Discussion has concluded that usecase(s)
   for machine parse-able registry columns are not needed.

   Still need: * suggestion of standard naming format for parameters. *
   revisions that follow section 4 changes in other proposed metrics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-morton-ippm-initial-registry-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/