Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-ietf-pkix-mud-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 13:44:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An X.509 Extension for Manufacturer Usage Description URI
        Author          : Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-lear-ietf-pkix-mud-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-02-02

Abstract:
   Manufacturer User Descriptions are used by device manufacturers to
   provide indications to the network as to the intended use of a
   particular device and with what end points it might communicate.  A
   URI points to those descriptions.  This memo specifies an X.509
   certificate extension to specify that URI in a device certificate to
   be used with IEEE 802.1AR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-ietf-pkix-mud-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-ietf-pkix-mud-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/