Subject: I-D Action: draft-bailmir-ippm-twamp-dscp-ctrl-mon-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 16:45:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Control and Monitoring Differentiated Service Code Point in Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
        Authors         : Steve  Baillargeon
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-bailmir-ippm-twamp-dscp-ctrl-mon-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-02-23

Abstract:
   This document describes an optional extension for Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) allowing control and monitoring of the
   Differentiated Service Code Point (DSCP) field in forward and reverse
   directions within single test session with the TWAMP-Test protocol.
   This document, if accepted, will be an update to the TWAMP core
   protocol specified in RFC 5357 and DSCP Monitoring mode defined in
   RFC 7750 .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bailmir-ippm-twamp-dscp-ctrl-mon/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bailmir-ippm-twamp-dscp-ctrl-mon-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/