Subject: I-D Action: draft-minaburo-lp-wan-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 02:55:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LP-WAN Problem statement
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Alexander Pelov
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-minaburo-lp-wan-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-02-17

Abstract:
   Low Power Wide Area Networks (LP-WAN) are different technologies
   covering different applications based on low range and low bandwidth.
   The use of IETF protocols in the LP-WAN technologies should
   contribute to the deployment of a wide number of applications in an
   open and standard environment where actual technologies will be able
   to communicate.  This document makes a survey of the principal
   characteristics of these technologies and cover a cross layer
   analysis on how to adapt and use the actual IETF protocols, but also
   the gaps for the integration of the IETF protocol stack in the LP-WAN
   technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-minaburo-lp-wan-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-minaburo-lp-wan-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/