Subject: I-D Action: draft-bi-savi-wlan-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 21:05:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A SAVI Solution for WLAN
        Authors         : Jun Bi
                          Jianping Wu
                          You Wang
                          Tao Lin
	Filename        : draft-bi-savi-wlan-09.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-02-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a source address validation solution for WLAN
   enabling 802.11i or other security mechanisms. This mechanism snoops
   NDP and DHCP packets to bind IP address to MAC address, and relies on
   the security of MAC address guaranteed by 802.11i or other mechanisms
   to filter IP spoofing packets. It can work in the special situations
   described in the charter of SAVI(Source Address Validation
   Improvements) workgroup, such as multiple MAC addresses on one
   interface. This document describes three different deployment
   scenarios, with solutions for migration of binding entries when hosts
   move from one access point to another.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bi-savi-wlan/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bi-savi-wlan-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bi-savi-wlan-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/