Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 18:40:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes of the IETF.

        Title           : IANA Registry for 6lowpan ESC Dispatch Code points
        Authors         : Samita Chakrabarti
                          Gabriel Montenegro
                          Ralph Droms
                          James Woodyatt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-02-25

Abstract:
   RFC4944 defines ESC dispatch type for additional dispatch bytes in
   the 6lowpan header.  The value of ESC byte has been updated by
   RFC6282.  However, the usage of ESC extension byte has not been
   defined in RFC6282 and RFC4944.  The purpose of this document is to
   define the ESC extension byte code points and to request
   corresponding IANA actions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/