Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 23:38:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Device Flow
        Authors         : William Denniss
                          Stein Myrseth
                          John Bradley
                          Michael B. Jones
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-02-17

Abstract:
   The device flow is suitable for OAuth 2.0 clients executing on
   devices which do not have an easy data-entry method (e.g., game
   consoles, TVs, picture frames, and media hubs), but where the end-
   user has separate access to a user-agent on another computer or
   device (e.g., desktop computer, a laptop, a smart phone, or a
   tablet).

   Note: This version of the document is a continuation of an earlier,
   long expired draft.  The content of the expired draft has been copied
   almost unmodified.  The goal of the work on this document is to
   capture deployment experience.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/