Subject: I-D Action: draft-ssh-fixed-bandwidth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 02:49:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fixed-Bandwidth Mode for SSH Channels
        Author          : Denis Bider
	Filename        : draft-ssh-fixed-bandwidth-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-02-26

Abstract:
  This memo defines a mechanism for SSH clients and servers to counter
  some types of traffic analysis, especially keystroke analysis, in SSH
  terminal session channels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ssh-fixed-bandwidth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ssh-fixed-bandwidth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/