Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 09:41:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCTP Socket API Extensions for Concurrent Multipath Transfer
        Authors         : Thomas Dreibholz
                          Martin Becke
                          Hakim Adhari
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath-12.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-02-09

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the SCTP sockets API for
   configuring the CMT-SCTP and CMT/RP-SCTP extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctpsocket-multipath-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/