Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-lurk-tls-abstract-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 06:42:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS/DTLS Content Provider Edge Server Abstract API
        Author          : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-lurk-tls-abstract-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-02-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the interactions between the Edge Server and
   the Content Provider in a split authentication scenario.

   This document provides an abstract description of the information
   exchanged between an Edge Server and a Content Provider.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-tls-abstract-api/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-lurk-tls-abstract-api-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/