Subject: I-D Action: draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 09:50:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Establishing Relationships Between Sets of LSPs and Virtual Networks
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes how to extend PCE association mechanism
   introduced by [PCE-Association] to further associate sets of LSPs
   with a higher-level structure such as a virtual network requested by
   clients or applications. This extended association mechanism can be
   used to facilitate virtual network control using PCE architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leedhody-pce-vn-association-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/