Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-mbone-multicast-service-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 18:42:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER TE YANG module
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Cui(Linda) Wang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mbone-multicast-service-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-02-28

Abstract:
   The purpose of this document defines a general multicast YANG service
   model.  This document intent to provide a general and all-round
   multicast service model, and guides the deployment of multicast
   technology.  This model includes many of the existed multicast
   technology.  But this document does not define any specifically and
   detailed YANG model of multicast protocol.  The multicast model can
   be used with YANG models of specifically multicast technologies, such
   as PIM, MLD, and BIER and so on.

   This document proposes a general and all-round multicast service YANG
   model, which provides explanations and guidelines for the deployment
   of multicast service in all kinds of multicast scenarios.  The
   multicast technologies include BIER multicast, PIM multicast, MPLS
   multicast and so on.  And also, there defines several possible RPCs
   about how to interact between multicast service model and multicast
   device model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-mbone-multicast-service-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-mbone-multicast-service-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/