Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 08:16:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Header Extension for RTCP Source Description Items
        Authors         : Magnus Westerlund
                          Bo Burman
                          Roni Even
                          Mo Zanaty
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-02-15

Abstract:
   Source Description (SDES) items are normally transported in RTP
   control protocol (RTCP).  In some cases it can be beneficial to speed
   up the delivery of these items.  Mainly when a new source (SSRC)
   joins an RTP session and the receivers needs this source's identity,
   relation to other sources, or its synchronization context, all of
   which may be fully or partially identified using SDES items.  To
   enable this optimization, this document specifies a new RTP header
   extension that can carry SDES items.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtext-sdes-hdr-ext-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/