Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 01:48:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance of the IETF.

        Title           : Energy-Efficient Features of Internet of Things Protocols 
        Authors         : Carles Gomez
                          Matthias Kovatsch
                          Hui Tian
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-02-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems and current practices of energy
   efficient protocol operation on constrained devices.  It summarizes
   the main link layer techniques for energy efficient networking, and
   it highlights the impact of such techniques on the upper layer
   protocols, so that they can coordinately achieve an energy efficient
   behavior.  The document also provides an overview of energy efficient
   mechanisms available at each layer of the constrained node network
   IETF protocol suite.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/