Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-mmusic-4572-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 01:33:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updates to RFC 4572
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-mmusic-4572-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-02-29

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 4572 by clarifying the usage of multiple
   SDP 'fingerprint' attributes with a single TLS connection.  The
   document also updates the preferred cipher suite to be used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-mmusic-4572-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-mmusic-4572-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/