Subject: I-D Action: draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 13:27:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Prefix Properties
        Authors         : Jouni Korhonen
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Pierrick Seite
                          Dapeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-02-25

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension to the IPv6 stateless address
   autoconfiguration procedure.  New options with meta data are defined
   that describe the properties and other prefix class meta data
   associated with the prefix.  The stateless address autoconfiguration
   procedure and end hosts can make use of the additional properties and
   class information when selecting source address prefixes for a
   particular uses and use cases.  This specification updates RFC4862.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/