Subject: I-D Action: draft-savage-eigrp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 05:32:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cisco Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol
        Authors         : Donnie V Savage
                          James Ng
                          Steven Moore
                          Donald Slice
                          Peter Paluch
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-savage-eigrp-05.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2016-02-23

Abstract:
This document describes the protocol design and architecture for
Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP). EIGRP is a routing
protocol based on Distance Vector technology. The specific algorithm
used is called DUAL, a Diffusing Update Algorithm as reference in
"Loop-Free Routing using Diffusing Computations". The algorithm and
procedures were researched, developed, and simulated by SRI
International.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-savage-eigrp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-savage-eigrp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-savage-eigrp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/