Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 12:34:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DTLS Tunnel between Media Distribution Device and Key Management Function to Facilitate Key Exchange
        Author          : Paul Jones
	Filename        : draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-02-23

Abstract:
   This document defines a DTLS tunneling protocol for use in multimedia
   conferences that enables a Media Distribution Device (MDD) to
   facilitate key exchange between an endpoint in a conference and the
   Key Management Function (KMF) responsible for key distribution.  The
   protocol is designed to ensure that key material used for end-to-end
   encryption and authentication is inaccessible to the MDD, while key
   material used for hop-by-hop encryption and authentication is
   accessible to the MDD.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/