Subject: I-D Action: draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2016 05:52:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Example Packets for 6TiSCH Configuration 
        Authors         : Jonathan Muñoz
                          Emmanuel Riou
                          Guillaume Gaillard
                          Dominique Barthel
	Filename        : draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2016-02-23

Abstract:
   This draft contains example packets exchanged by nodes implementing
   the following 6tisch drafts: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal, draft-wang-
   6tisch-6top-sublayer, draft-ietf-6lo-routing-dispatch and draft-ietf-
   6lo-paging-dispatch.  All packets are presented both in raw binary
   and fully parsed contents.  This document can be used as a reference
   when implementing the previous mentioned drafts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-munoz-6tisch-examples/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/