Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-sse-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 10:38:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Session Security Envelope
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Igor Faynberg
                          Huilan Lu
                          Susan Hares
                          Pierpaolo Giacomin
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-sse-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-02-04

Abstract:
   This memo specifies the details of the Session Security Envelope
   (SSE).  SSE is a session protocol aiming to guarantee
   confidentiality, integrity and authentication completely
   independently by the underlying context, namely network and transport
   layers.  A single session using the SEE protocol can include a single
   transport session or multiple transport sessions.  This mean that SSE
   can survive the break-down in network and transport layers or to
   attacks carried against them.  SSE is also applicable in networks
   lacking in classic inter-networking and transport protocols SSE
   relies on modern AEAD block cipher modes of operations, a class of
   block cipher modes which allows, at the same time, to authenticate
   the message while encrypting a part of it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-sse/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-sse-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-sse-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/