Subject: I-D Action: draft-suresh-ipsecme-ikev2-multihoming-support-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 05:55:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IKEv2 Multihoming support
        Author          : N. Suresh Kumar
	Filename        : draft-suresh-ipsecme-ikev2-multihoming-support-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-02-03

Abstract:
   Multihoming provides devices the ability to connect to multiple
   networks and thus, provide higher throughput and improved resilience
   to network failure(s).

   This document describes enhancement of Internet Key Exchange version
   2 protocol [IKEv2] to support multihoming to avoid redundant IKE
   negotiations to create and maintain tunnel for multiple connections
   possible between the tunnel peers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suresh-ipsecme-ikev2-multihoming-support/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suresh-ipsecme-ikev2-multihoming-support-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/