Subject: I-D Action: draft-strassner-supa-generic-policy-info-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 11:09:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Policy Information Model for Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA)
        Authors         : John Strassner
                          Joel Halpern
                          Jason Coleman
	Filename        : draft-strassner-supa-generic-policy-info-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 115
	Date            : 2016-02-12

Abstract:
   This document defines an information model for representing
   policies using a common extensible framework that is independent
   of language, protocol, repository. It is also independent of the
   level of abstraction of the content and meaning of a policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-strassner-supa-generic-policy-info-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-strassner-supa-generic-policy-info-model-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-strassner-supa-generic-policy-info-model-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/