Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-imap-64bit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 06:40:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 64bit body part and message sizes in IMAP4
        Authors         : Alexey Melnikov
                          Jayantheesh SrimushnamBoovaraghamoorthy
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-imap-64bit-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-02-12

Abstract:
   This document defines an IMAPv4rev1 extension that extends the
   existing IMAPv4rev1 32 Bit message and body part sizes to 63 bit.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-imap-64bit/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-imap-64bit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/