Subject: I-D Action: draft-fossati-core-server-name-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 01:47:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Introducing Server Name Identifiers in Certificates
        Authors         : Thomas Fossati
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-fossati-core-server-name-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-02-29

Abstract:
   TBD.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fossati-core-server-name-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fossati-core-server-name-id-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/