Subject: I-D Action: draft-roach-avtext-rid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 09:56:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format Constraints
        Authors         : Adam Roach
                          Suhas Nandakumar
                          Peter Thatcher
	Filename        : draft-roach-avtext-rid-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-02-01

Abstract:
   This document defines and registers an RTCP SDES item, RID, for
   identification of RTP streams associated with Encoded Streams and
   Dependent Streams.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roach-avtext-rid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-avtext-rid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-roach-avtext-rid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/