Subject: I-D Action: draft-michaelson-dnsop-rfc6761-is-closed-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 15:11:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC6761 is now closed
        Author          : George Michaelson
	Filename        : draft-michaelson-dnsop-rfc6761-is-closed-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-02-22

Abstract:
   In hindsight, RFC6761 was a mistake.  This document formally closes
   this process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-michaelson-dnsop-rfc6761-is-closed/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-michaelson-dnsop-rfc6761-is-closed-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/