Subject: I-D Action: draft-minaburo-lp-wan-gap-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2016 09:30:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LP-WAN GAP Analysis
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Alexander Pelov
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-minaburo-lp-wan-gap-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-02-24

Abstract:
   Low Power Wide Area Networks (LP-WAN) are different technologies
   covering different applications based on long range, low bandwidth
   and low power operation.  The use of IETF protocols in the LP-WAN
   technologies should contribute to the deployment of a wide number of
   applications in an open and standard environment where actual
   technologies will be able to communicate.  This document makes a
   survey of the principal characteristics of these technologies and
   covers a cross layer analysis on how to adapt and use the actual IETF
   protocols, but also the gaps for the integration of the IETF protocol
   stack in the LP-WAN technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-minaburo-lp-wan-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-minaburo-lp-wan-gap-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-minaburo-lp-wan-gap-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/