Subject: I-D Action: draft-lbaudoin-iemax-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2016 07:53:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internationalized Electronic Mail Addresses in RFC5280 / X.509 Certificates
        Authors         : Laetitia Baudoin
                          Weihaw Chuang
                          Nicolas Lidzborski
	Filename        : draft-lbaudoin-iemax-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-02-04

Abstract:
   Specifies support for email address internationalization in RFC5280 /
   X.509 certificates.  This defines an encoding for Unicode email
   local-part characters in certificate Subject Alternative Names and
   Issuer Alternative rfc822Names.  The encoding is backwards compatible
   with existing practices with rfc822Name.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lbaudoin-iemax/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lbaudoin-iemax-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lbaudoin-iemax-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/