Subject: I-D Action: draft-andersen-arc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 22:33:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authenticated Received Chain (ARC)
        Authors         : None
                          Kurt Andersen
                          John Rae-Grant
                          Brandon Long
                          J. Trent Adams
                          Steven Jones
	Filename        : draft-andersen-arc-02.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2016-02-08

Abstract:
   Authenticated Received Chain (ARC) permits an organization which is
   creating or handling email to indicate their involvement with the
   handling process by adding a cryptographically signed header (or
   headers) in a manner analagous to that of DomainKeys Identified Mail
   (DKIM).  Assertion of responsibility is validated through a
   cryptographic signature and by querying the Signer's domain directly
   to retrieve the appropriate public key.  Changes in the message which
   may break DKIM, may be tracked through the ARC set of headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andersen-arc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andersen-arc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-andersen-arc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/