Subject: I-D Action: draft-eromenko-ipff-lara-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2016 04:23:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intended status: Experimental A.Eromenko February 2016
        Author          : Alexey Eromenko
	Filename        : draft-eromenko-ipff-lara-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-02-07

Abstract:
   This document describes how-to correlate between IEEE 802.3 Ethernet
   addresses and Internet Protocol "Five Fields" (IP-FF) addresses,
   including unicasts, multicasts and duplicate address detection
   mechanism, and the procedure to boot-up IPFF stack on Ethernet links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-lara/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eromenko-ipff-lara-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eromenko-ipff-lara-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/