Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-dots-gre-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 04:48:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DOTS over GRE
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Jinwei Xia
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-dots-gre-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-02-03

Abstract:
   This document describes using a GRE tunnel to deliver DOTS messages
   between DOTS agents and compares it to other methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-dots-gre/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-dots-gre-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/