Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 09:50:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: Multi-Topology
        Authors         : Donald Eastlake
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Vishwas Manral
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-01.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-02-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the IETF TRILL (Transparent
   Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol to support multi-topology
   routing of unicast and multi-destination traffic based on IS-IS
   (Intermediate System to Intermediate System) multi-topology specified
   in RFC 5120. This document updates RFC 6325 and RFC 7177.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-multi-topology-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/