Subject: I-D Action: draft-droms-6lo-ethertype-request-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2016 12:56:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Assignment of an Ethertype for IPv6 with RFC 4944, RFC 6282 Header Encoding
        Authors         : Ralph Droms
                          Paul Duffy
	Filename        : draft-droms-6lo-ethertype-request-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-02-17

Abstract:
   When carried over layer 2 technologies such as Ethernet, IPv6
   datagrams using datagram encoding as defined in RFC 4944 and RFC 6282
   must be identified so the receiver can correctly interpret the
   encoded IPv6 datagram.  This document requests the assignment of an
   Ethertype for that purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-droms-6lo-ethertype-request/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-droms-6lo-ethertype-request-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/