Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-dns-wireformat-http-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 00:09:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS wire-format over HTTP
        Authors         : Linjian Song
                          Shane Kerr
                          Runxia Wan
	Filename        : draft-song-dns-wireformat-http-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-02-29

Abstract:
   This memo introduces a way to tunnel DNS data over HTTP.  This may be
   useful in any situation where DNS is not working properly, such as
   when there is middlebox misbehavior.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-dns-wireformat-http/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-dns-wireformat-http-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-dns-wireformat-http-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/