Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-isis-flowspec-extensions-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 18:49:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions for Flow Specification
        Authors         : Jianjie You
                          Qiandeng Liang
                          Keyur Patel
                          Peng Fan
                          Zhenqiang Li
	Filename        : draft-you-isis-flowspec-extensions-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-02-14

Abstract:
   Dissemination of the Traffic flow information was first introduced in
   the BGP protocol [RFC5575].  FlowSpec rules are used to distribute
   traffic filtering rules that are used to filter Denial-of-Service
   (DoS) attacks.  For the networks that only deploy IS-IS or IS-IS
   variant, it is required that IS-IS is extended to distribute Flow
   Specification or FlowSpec rules.

   This document discusses the use cases for distributing flow
   specification (FlowSpec) routes using IS-IS.  Furthermore, this
   document defines a new IS-IS FlowSpec Reachability TLV encoding
   format that can be used to distribute FlowSpec rules, its validation
   procedures for imposing the filtering information on the routers, and
   a capability to indicate the support of FlowSpec functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-isis-flowspec-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-isis-flowspec-extensions-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-you-isis-flowspec-extensions-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/