Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 01:01:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires of the IETF.

        Title           : DHCPv6 Option for IPv4-Embedded Multicast and Unicast IPv6 Prefixes
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Jacni Qin
                          Tina Tsou
                          Xiaohong Deng
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-10.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-02-26

Abstract:
   This document defines Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol version 6
   (DHCPv6) Option for multicast IPv4 service continuity solutions,
   aiming to convey the IPv6 prefixes to be used to build unicast and
   multicast IPv4-embedded IPv6 addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-multicast-prefix-option-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/