Subject: I-D Action: draft-sds-definition-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 20:55:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Software-Defined Storage Definition and Overview
        Authors         : Eui-Nam Huh
                          Ga-Won Lee
                          Yunkon Kim
                          Jintaek Kim
	Filename        : draft-sds-definition-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-02-14

Abstract:
  In accordance with rapid increase of data related to IoT and big
  data, techniques to control high capacity data is currently active
  and vibrant research field. Enterprises are trying to manage data on
  the cloud because of flexibility and capability. However, there are
  some limits to handle data intelligently in cloud. The SDS is
  considered as a good technique regarding this manner. SDS improves
  efficiency, scalability and flexibility in scale-out architecture,
  as well as, provides a cost effective solution using the existing
  storage resources efficiently.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sds-definition-overview/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sds-definition-overview-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/