Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-bess-evpn-centralized-df-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 19:08:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Centralized EVPN DF Election
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Lili Wang
                          Yizhou Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-hao-bess-evpn-centralized-df-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-02-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes a centralized DF Designated Forwarder
   election mechanism to be used between the SDN(Software defined
   network) controller and each PE(Provider Edge) in EVPN network. Such
   a mechanism overcomes the issues of current standalone DF election
   defined in RFC7432. A new BGP capability and an additional DF
   Election Result Route Type are proposed to support the centralized
   DF mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-bess-evpn-centralized-df/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-bess-evpn-centralized-df-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/