Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 16:05:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DTLS Tunnel between Media Distribution Device and Key Management Function to Facilitate Key Exchange
        Author          : Paul Jones
	Filename        : draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-02-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a DTLS tunneling protocol for use in multimedia
   conferences that enables a Media Distribution Device (MDD) to
   facilitate key exchange between an endpoint in a conference and the
   Key Management Function (KMF) responsible for key distribution.  The
   protocol is designed to ensure that the key material used for hop-by-
   hop encryption and authentication is accessible to the MDD, while the
   key material used for end-to-end encryption and authentication is
   inaccessible to the MDD.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jones-perc-dtls-tunnel-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/