Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-proxy-explanation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:38:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The application/proxy-explanation+json media type
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-proxy-explanation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-02-16

Abstract:
   This specification defines the application/proxy-explanation+json
   media type, to allow HTTP proxies to explain to clients why a request
   is unsuccessful.

Note to Readers

   The issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/mnot/I-D/labels/proxy-explanation .

   The most recent (often, unpublished) draft is at
   https://mnot.github.io/I-D/proxy-explanation/ .

   Recent changes are listed at https://github.com/mnot/I-D/commits/gh-
   pages/proxy-explanation .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-proxy-explanation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-proxy-explanation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/