Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 01:40:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth Response Metadata
        Authors         : Nat Sakimura
                          Nov Matake
                          Sascha Preibisch
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-07.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-02-12

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extensible metadata that may be
   inserted into the OAuth 2.0 responses to assist the clients to
   process those responses.  It is expressed either as a link header, or
   query parameters.  It will allow the client to learn where the
   members in the response could be used, what is the characteristics of
   the payload is, how it should be processed, and so on.  Since they
   are just additional response header/query parameters, any client that
   does not understand this extension should not break and work normally
   while supporting clients can utilize the metadata to take the
   advantage of the extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-meta-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/