Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2016 17:06:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architecture for IP/LDP Fast-Reroute Using Maximally Redundant Trees
        Authors         : Alia Atlas
                          Chris Bowers
                          Gábor Sándor Enyedi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-10.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2016-02-05

Abstract:
   This document defines the architecture for IP and LDP Fast-Reroute
   using Maximally Redundant Trees (MRT-FRR).  MRT-FRR is a technology
   that gives link-protection and node-protection with 100% coverage in
   any network topology that is still connected after the failure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-mrt-frr-architecture-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/