Subject: I-D Action: draft-aura-eap-noob-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2016 04:30:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Nimble out-of-band authentication for EAP (EAP-NOOB)
        Authors         : Tuomas Aura
                          Mohit Sethi
	Filename        : draft-aura-eap-noob-00.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2016-02-08

Abstract:
   Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) [RFC3748] provides support
   for multiple authentication methods.  This document defines the EAP-
   NOOB authentication method for nimble out-of-band (OOB)
   authentication and key derivation.  This EAP method is intended for
   bootstrapping all kinds of Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices that have
   a minimal user interface and no pre-configured authentication
   credentials.  The method makes use of a user-assisted one-directional
   OOB channel between the peer device and authentication server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aura-eap-noob/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aura-eap-noob-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/