Subject: I-D Action: draft-nisse-secsh-aead-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 00:16:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using AEAD with Secure Shell
        Author          : Niels Moeller
	Filename        : draft-nisse-secsh-aead-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-02-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension of the Secure Shell transport
   protocol, to enable use of Authenticated Encryption with Associated
   Data (AEAD) mechanisms within the Secure Shell protocol.  It also
   specifies one concrete AEAD algorithm, chacha20-poly1305, for use
   with Secure Shell.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nisse-secsh-aead/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nisse-secsh-aead-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/