Subject: I-D Action: draft-kwatsen-netmod-opstate-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 07:08:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operational State Enhancements for YANG, NETCONF, and RESTCONF
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-kwatsen-netmod-opstate-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-02-02

Abstract:
   This document presents enhancements to YANG, NETCONF, and RESTCONF
   satisfying the requirements set forth in Terminology and Requirements
   for Enhanced Handling of Operational State.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kwatsen-netmod-opstate/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kwatsen-netmod-opstate-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kwatsen-netmod-opstate-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/