Subject: I-D Action: draft-nishizuka-dots-inter-domain-mechanism-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 06:32:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-domain cooperative DDoS protection problems and mechanism
        Authors         : Kaname Nishizuka
                          Liang Xia
                          Jinwei Xia
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-nishizuka-dots-inter-domain-mechanism-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-02-19

Abstract:
   As DDoS attack evolves rapidly in the aspect of volume and
   sophistication, cooperation among operators for sharing the capacity
   of the protection system to cope with it becomes very necessary.
   This document describes some possible solutions to the cooperative
   inter-domain DOTS problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nishizuka-dots-inter-domain-mechanism/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nishizuka-dots-inter-domain-mechanism-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/