Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-svg-rfc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 15:09:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : SVG Drawings for RFCs: SVG 1.2 RFC
        Authors         : Nevil Brownlee
                          Internet Architecture Board
	Filename        : draft-iab-svg-rfc-02.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2016-02-25

Abstract:
   .  Maybe the text in section This document specifies SVG 1.2 RFC - an
   SVG profile for use in diagrams that may appear in RFCs - and
   considers some of the issues concerning the creation and use of such
   diagrams.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-svg-rfc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-svg-rfc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-svg-rfc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/