Subject: I-D Action: draft-bjorklund-netmod-structural-mount-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 03:28:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Structural Mount
        Author          : Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-bjorklund-netmod-structural-mount-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-02-26

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism to combine YANG modules into the
   schema defined in other YANG modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bjorklund-netmod-structural-mount/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bjorklund-netmod-structural-mount-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bjorklund-netmod-structural-mount-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/