Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2016 02:34:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Discovery
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Nat Sakimura
                          John Bradley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-02-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines a mechanism for an OAuth 2.0 client to
   discover the resource owner's OAuth 2.0 authorization server and
   obtain information needed to interact with it, including its OAuth
   2.0 endpoint locations and authorization server capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/