Subject: I-D Action: draft-klensin-iaoc-member-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 19:50:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Revised IAOC Membership
        Author          : John C Klensin
	Filename        : draft-klensin-iaoc-member-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-02-12

Abstract:
   The original specification of the membership of the IAOC included the
   IETF and IAB Chairs as voting members.  While probably desirable
   initially, this has turned out to have unfortunate side effects.
   This document discusses those side effects and replaces those
   specific individuals with liaisons from the IAB and IESG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klensin-iaoc-member/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klensin-iaoc-member-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-klensin-iaoc-member-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/