Subject: I-D Action: draft-mahesh-mef-urn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 11:48:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URN Namespace for MEF Documents
        Author          : Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-mahesh-mef-urn-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-02-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) 'mef' for
   Uniform Resource Names (URNs) used to identify resources published by
   MEF Forum (https://www.mef.net).  MEF specifies and manages resources
   that utilize this URN identification model.  Management activities
   for these and other resources types are handled by the manager of the
   MEF Assigned Names and Numbers (MANN) registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahesh-mef-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahesh-mef-urn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mahesh-mef-urn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/