Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2016 11:17:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining Operation, Administration and Maintenance Framework
        Authors         : Sam K. Aldrin
                          Ram Krishnan
                          Nobo Akiya
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Anoop Ghanwani
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-02-18

Abstract:
   This document provides reference framework for Operations,
   Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Service Function
   Chaining (SFC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-oam-framework-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/