Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-kandula-sxp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2016 00:11:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scalable-Group Tag eXchange Protocol (SXP)
        Authors         : Michael Smith
                          Rakesh Reddy Kandula
	Filename        : draft-smith-kandula-sxp-04.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2016-02-10

Abstract:
   This document discusses scalable-group tag exchange protocol (SXP), a
   control protocol to propagate IP address to Scalable Group Tag (SGT)
   binding information across network devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-kandula-sxp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-kandula-sxp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smith-kandula-sxp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/