Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-smtp-compress-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 13:52:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Compressed Data Extension for SMTP
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-smtp-compress-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-02-11

Abstract:
   SMTP messages can be quite large.  This extension specifies a method
   to transfer SMTP messages in a compressed form.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-smtp-compress/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-smtp-compress-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/