Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-ospf-geo-location-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 14:24:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Extensions for Advertising/Signaling Geo Location Information
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Naiming Shen
                          Enke Chen
	Filename        : draft-acee-ospf-geo-location-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-02-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies an OSPF Link-Local-Signaling (LLS) TLV to
   signal the current Geo Coordinates of the OSPF router.  For Point-to-
   Point (P2P)) and Point-to-Multi-Point (P2MP) networks, the Geo
   Coordinates can be used to dynamically computing the cost to
   neighbors.  This is useful both from the standpoint of auto-
   configuration and situations where the OSPF routers are moving.  The
   Geo Coordinates are also useful for other applications such as
   Traffic Engineering (TE) and network management and can be advertised
   in the OSPF Router Information (RI) LSA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-ospf-geo-location/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-ospf-geo-location-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-acee-ospf-geo-location-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/