Subject: I-D Action: draft-welzl-irtf-iccrg-tcp-in-udp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:45:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP in UDP
        Authors         : Michael Welzl
                          Safiqul Islam
                          Kristian Hiorth
                          Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-welzl-irtf-iccrg-tcp-in-udp-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method to encapsulate multiple TCP
   connections using only one UDP port number pair.  Doing so allows for
   a relatively easy implementation of coupled congestion control for
   the TCP connections.  This can have several performance benefits, and
   it makes it possible to precisely assign a share of the congestion
   window to the connections based on priorities.  It also enables use
   of UDP-based NAT traversal techniques, and it can act as a framework
   for experimentation with novel changes to the TCP standard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-welzl-irtf-iccrg-tcp-in-udp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-welzl-irtf-iccrg-tcp-in-udp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/