Subject: I-D Action: draft-bsipos-dtn-amp-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 05:50:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG profile for defining Asynchronous Management Protocol Application Data Models 
        Authors         : Brian Sipos
                          Edward Birrane
	Filename        : draft-bsipos-dtn-amp-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG profile for defining Application Data
   Model (ADM) schema for the Asynchronous Management Protocol (AMP).
   The AMP has no relation to NETCONF; YANG is used here only for its
   language syntax, and its module and type systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bsipos-dtn-amp-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bsipos-dtn-amp-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/