Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-bess-l2vpn-service-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 02:05:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : L2VPN Service YANG Model
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Ran Chen
                          Jie Yao
	Filename        : draft-hu-bess-l2vpn-service-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to deliver a
   Layer 2 Provider Provisioned VPN service.  These services include
   Virtual Private Wire Service (VPWS) and Virtual Private LAN service
   (VPLS).  This model is intended to be instantiated at management
   system to deliver the L2VPN service, and is not a configuration model
   to be used directly on network elements.

   This model provides an abstracted view of the Layer 2 VPN service
   configuration components.  It will be up to a management
   system(orchestrator) to take this as an input and use specific
   configurations models to configure the different network elements to
   deliver the service.  It is called as north bound L2VPN Service YANG
   data model.  How configuration of network elements is out of scope of
   the document, and is defined in document[I-D.shah-bess-l2vpn-yang].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-bess-l2vpn-service-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-bess-l2vpn-service-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/