Subject: I-D Action: draft-newton-json-content-rules-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:10:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Language for Rules Describing JSON Content
        Authors         : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Pete Cordell
	Filename        : draft-newton-json-content-rules-06.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a language for specifying and testing the
   expected content of JSON structures found in JSON-using protocols,
   software, and processes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newton-json-content-rules/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newton-json-content-rules-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-newton-json-content-rules-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/