Subject: I-D Action: draft-thatcher-ice-renomination-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:56:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICE Renomination: Dynamically selecting ICE candidate pairs 
        Authors         : Peter Thatcher
                          Honghai Zhang
                          Taylor Brandstetter
	Filename        : draft-thatcher-ice-renomination-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) that enables ICE agents to dynamically change the
   selected candidate pair of the controlled side by allowing the
   controlling side to nominate different candidate pairs over time as
   network conditions change.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thatcher-ice-renomination/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thatcher-ice-renomination-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/