Subject: I-D Action: draft-strassner-t2trg-semantics-and-iot-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 09:53:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Semantics and the Internet of Things
        Authors         : John Strassner
                          Joel Halpern
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-strassner-t2trg-semantics-and-iot-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-08

Abstract:
   This document examines how semantics help different deployments in
   an Internet of Things (IoT) environment interoperate. IoT data,
   device, and system interoperability requires semantics to ensure
   that the meaning of terms and objects in one device or system are
   not lost or altered when they are exchanged and used by other
   devices or systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-strassner-t2trg-semantics-and-iot/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-strassner-t2trg-semantics-and-iot-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/