Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-ietf-dhc-mud-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 04:14:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Manufacturer Usage Description URI and DHCP Option
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Ralph Droms
	Filename        : draft-lear-ietf-dhc-mud-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-01

Abstract:
   The ability of smart objects to protect themselves will vary.  A good
   source of information about a device's capabilities is the
   manufacturer.  This document specifies a means by which devices can
   communicate a URI that the network can use to retrieve simple
   network-relevant information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-ietf-dhc-mud-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-ietf-dhc-mud-option-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lear-ietf-dhc-mud-option-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/