Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-developer-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 14:45:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh: Developer's Guide
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker    
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-developer-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-07

Abstract:
   The Mathematical Mesh 'The Mesh' is an end-to-end secure
   infrastructure that facilitates the exchange of configuration and
   credential data between multiple user devices.

   This document describes how to install and run the Mesh reference
   code and make use of the reference code in applications.  It does not
   form a part of the Mesh specifications and is not normative.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-developer/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-developer-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-developer-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/