Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 04:05:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Carry congestion status in BGP extended community
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   A new extended community is introduced in this document to carry the
   link congestion status, especially for the exit link of one AS.  We
   call this extended community congestion status community, which can
   be used by the BGP routers to steer the Internet-access traffic among
   the exit links by deploying policy routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/