Subject: I-D Action: draft-satish-6tisch-aodv-rpl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 01:16:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asymmetrical AODV-P2P-RPL in 6tisch Networks
        Authors         : Satish Anamalamudi
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Charles E. Perkins
                          Dongxin Liu
                          S.V.R Anand
	Filename        : draft-satish-6tisch-aodv-rpl-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   Asymmetrical link based time-sensitive traffic flows with highly
   reliable shortest end-to-end route discovery is pre-requisite in IPv6
   over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e (6tisch) Networks.  To achieve,
   this document specifies a resource reservation based reactive P2P
   route discovery mechanism for hop-by-hop routing (storing mode) based
   on Ad Hoc On-demand Distance Vector Routing (AODV) RPL protocol for
   6tisch Networks.  Two separate instances are used to achieve
   directional paths based on asymmetric links in between source and
   destination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-satish-6tisch-aodv-rpl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-satish-6tisch-aodv-rpl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/