Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-tls-symmetry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 06:31:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Symmetry for Transport Layer Security
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-tls-symmetry-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-03-11

Abstract:
   TLS connections can be run over various transports, and can in turn
   carry many application protocols.  All current transports and at
   least some application protocols are capable of running between
   symmetric end points, in what could be called peer-to-peer mode, but
   the use of TLS introduces a requirement to always assign a client and
   server role.  This specification defines a TLS Extension to remedy
   that stringency of TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-tls-symmetry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-tls-symmetry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-tls-symmetry-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/