Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 09:20:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) Registrations for PKCS #9
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-12

Abstract:
   PKCS #9 includes several useful definitions that are not yet
   reflected in the LDAP IANA registry. This document adds those
   definitions to the IANA registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seantek-ldap-pkcs9-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/