Subject: I-D Action: draft-haynes-sacm-oval-definitions-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 10:44:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OVAL(R) Definitions Model
        Authors         : Michael Cokus
                          Daniel Haynes
                          David Rothenberg
                          Juan Gonzalez
	Filename        : draft-haynes-sacm-oval-definitions-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 169
	Date            : 2016-03-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies Version 5.11.1 of the OVAL Definitions Model
   which defines an extensible framework for making assertions about a
   system that are based upon a collection of logical statements.  Each
   logical statement defines a specific machine state by identifying the
   data set on the system to examine and describing the expected state
   of that system data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haynes-sacm-oval-definitions-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haynes-sacm-oval-definitions-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/