Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 22:11:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Sip Traversal Required for Applications to Work of the IETF.

        Title           : DTLS-SRTP Handling in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUAs)
        Authors         : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Victor Pascual
                          Parthasarathi Ravindran
	Filename        : draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-11.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-03-07

Abstract:
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Back-to-Back User Agents (B2BUA)
   exist on the signaling and media paths between the endpoints.  This
   document describes the behavior of B2BUAs when Secure Real-time
   Transport (SRTP) security context is set up with the Datagram
   Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-straw-b2bua-dtls-srtp-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/