Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:26:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Emergency Context Resolution with Internet Technologies of the IETF.

        Title           : A LoST extension to return complete and similar location info
        Authors         : Roger Marshall
                          Jeff Martin
                          Brian Rosen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new way to provide returned location
   information in LoST responses that is either of a completed or
   similar form to the original input civic location, based on whether
   valid or invalid civic address elements are returned within the
   findServiceResponse message.  This document defines a new extension
   to the findServiceResponse message within the LoST protocol [RFC5222]
   that enables the LoST protocol to return a completed civic address
   element set for a valid location response, and one or more suggested
   sets of similar location information for invalid LoST responses.
   These two types of civic addresses are referred to as either
   "complete location" or "similar location", and are included as a
   compilation of CAtype xml elements within the existing LoST
   findServiceResponse message structure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/