Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-ttz-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 16:34:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Topology-Transparent Zone
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Renwei Li
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Yi Yang
                          Vic Liu
                          Mehmet Toy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-ttz-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-03-10

Abstract:
   This document presents a topology-transparent zone in an OSPF area.
   A topology-transparent zone comprises a group of routers and a number
   of links connecting these routers.  Any router outside of the zone is
   not aware of the zone.  The information about the links and routers
   such as a link down inside the zone is not advertised to any router
   outside of the zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ttz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-ttz-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-ttz-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/