Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-dots-ssls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 05:27:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DOTS Secure Session Layer Services
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-dots-ssls-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes using a session layer service for DOTS
   messaging to provide secure messaging while delivering on a number of
   DOTS requirements including avoiding fate-sharing with the under-
   lying communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-dots-ssls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-dots-ssls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/