Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 16:57:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions of the IETF.

        Title           : RADIUS Extensions for IP Port Configuration and Reporting
        Authors         : Dean Cheng
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-07.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2016-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines three new RADIUS attributes.  For devices that
   implementing IP port ranges, these attributes are used to communicate
   with a RADIUS server in order to configure and report TCP/UDP ports
   and ICMP identifiers, as well as mapping behavior for specific hosts.
   This mechanism can be used in various deployment scenarios such as
   Carrier Grade NAT, IPv4/IPv6 translators, Provider WLAN Gateway, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/