Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-core-patch-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 01:14:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Patch Method for Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Anuj Sehgal
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-core-patch-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   The existing Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) PUT method only
   allows a complete replacement of a resource.  This does not permit
   applications to perform partial resource modifications.  In case of
   resources with larger or complex data, or in situations where a
   resource continuity is required, replacing a resource is not an
   option.  Several applications using CoAP will need to perform partial
   resource modifications.  This proposal adds new CoAP methods, PATCH
   and iPATCH, to modify an existing CoAP resource partially.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-patch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-patch-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-patch-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/