Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcmurtry-scim-polling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 09:39:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM Polling Protocol
        Author          : Craig McMurtry
	Filename        : draft-mcmurtry-scim-polling-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol by which a System for Cross-Domain
   Identity Management Protocol (SCIM) client can poll a SCIM service
   provider for the current states of resources that have changed since a
   given point in time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcmurtry-scim-polling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcmurtry-scim-polling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/