Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 06:08:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising S-BFD Discriminators in L2TPv3
        Authors         : Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-03.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a new AVP that allows L2TP Control Connection
   Endpoints (LCCEs) to advertise one or more Seamless BFD (S-BFD)
   Discriminator values using L2TPv3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/