Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:26:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Subscribing to YANG datastore push updates
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Eric Voit
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-02.txt
	Pages           : 65
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a subscription and push mechanism for YANG
   datastores.  This mechanism allows client applications to request
   updates from a YANG datastore, which are then pushed by the server to
   a receiver per a subscription policy, without requiring additional
   client requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/