Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-i2nsf-user-group-based-policy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 23:45:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User-group-based Security Policy for Service Layer
        Authors         : Jianjie You
                          Myo Zarny
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Yizhou Li
                          John Strassner
                          Sumandra Majee
	Filename        : draft-you-i2nsf-user-group-based-policy-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-03-09

Abstract:
   This draft defines the User-group Aware Policy Control (UAPC)
   framework, which facilitates consistent enforcement of security
   policies based on user group identity.  Policies are used to control
   security policy enforcement using a policy server and a security
   controller.  Northbound APIs are also discussed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-i2nsf-user-group-based-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-i2nsf-user-group-based-policy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-you-i2nsf-user-group-based-policy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/