Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-isis-geo-coordinates-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 09:18:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Carrying Geo Coordinates Information In IS-IS
        Authors         : Naiming Shen
                          Enke Chen
                          Acee Linden
	Filename        : draft-shen-isis-geo-coordinates-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a new IS-IS TLV which carries the Geo
   Coordinates information of the system.  The Geo Coordinates
   information can be used by IS-IS routing or by any applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-isis-geo-coordinates/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-isis-geo-coordinates-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shen-isis-geo-coordinates-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/