Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtext-lrr-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:00:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : The Layer Refresh Request (LRR) RTCP Feedback Message
        Authors         : Jonathan Lennox
                          Danny Hong
                          Justin Uberti
                          Stefan Holmer
                          Magnus Flodman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtext-lrr-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This memo describes the RTCP Payload-Specific Feedback Message "Layer
   Refresh Request" (LRR), which can be used to request a state refresh
   of one or more substreams of a layered media stream.  It also defines
   its use with several RTP payloads for scalable media formats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-lrr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtext-lrr-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtext-lrr-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/