Subject: I-D Action: draft-dalela-vlans-and-dlep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 03:16:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VLAN Extension to DLEP
        Authors         : Ashish Dalela
                          Arun Parashar
                          S L Ananth
	Filename        : draft-dalela-vlans-and-dlep-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   This document introduces optional extension to the core DLEP
   specification for VLAN encapsulation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dalela-vlans-and-dlep/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dalela-vlans-and-dlep-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/