Subject: I-D Action: draft-kasamatsu-bncurves-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2016 08:18:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Barreto-Naehrig Curves
        Authors         : Akihiro Kato
                          Michael Scott
                          Tetsutaro Kobayashi
                          Yuto Kawahara
	Filename        : draft-kasamatsu-bncurves-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   Elliptic curves with pairings are useful tools for constructing
   cryptographic primitives.  In this memo, we specify domain parameters
   of Barreto-Naehrig curves (BN-curves) [8].  The BN-curve is an
   elliptic curve suitable for pairings and allows us to achieve high
   security and efficiency of cryptographic schemes.  This memo
   specifies domain parameters of four 254-bit BN-curves [1] [2] [5]
   which allow us to obtain efficient implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kasamatsu-bncurves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kasamatsu-bncurves-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kasamatsu-bncurves-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/