Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 10:31:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Credit Windowing extension for DLEP
        Author          : Stan Ratliff
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-03-08

Abstract:
   This draft describes an extension to the DLEP protocol to provide a
   credit-windowing scheme analogous to that in RFC5578 for destination-
   specific flow control.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-credit-window/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-credit-window-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/