Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 01:55:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operational Implications of IPv6 Packets with Extension Headers
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Nick Hilliard
                          Gert Doering
                          Will (Shucheng) Liu
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-03-11

Abstract:
   This document summarizes the security and operational implications of
   IPv6 extension headers, and attempts to analyze reasons why packets
   with IPv6 extension headers may be dropped in the public Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-v6ops-ipv6-ehs-packet-drops-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/