Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-src-dst-bgp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:27:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Source/Destination Routing Using BGP-4
        Authors         : Mingwei Xu
                          Shu Yang
                          Jianping Wu
	Filename        : draft-xu-src-dst-bgp-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the changes necessary for BGP-4 to route
   traffic from a specified prefix to a specified prefix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-src-dst-bgp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-src-dst-bgp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/