Subject: I-D Action: draft-davies-netvc-qmtx-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 09:56:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quantisation matrices for Thor video coding
        Author          : Thomas Davies
	Filename        : draft-davies-netvc-qmtx-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This draft describes a family of default quantisation matrices
   that may be used to improve perceptual quality when encoding with
   Thor. Similar quantisation matrix designs may be used in most
   block-based video and image codecs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davies-netvc-qmtx/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davies-netvc-qmtx-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/