Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-lemon-homenet-naming-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 09:45:09 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Homenet Naming and Service Discovery Architecture
    Author(s)     : T. Lemon
    Filename      : draft-lemon-homenet-naming-architecture
    Pages         : 20 
    Date          : 2016-03-23 
    
   This document recommends a naming and service discovery resolution
   architecture for homenets.  This architecture covers the publication
   and resolution of names of hosts on the homenet both within the
   homenet and on the public internet, and the use of such names for
   offering and discovering services that exist on the homenet both
   within the homenet and on the public internet.  Security and privacy
   implications and techniques for automatically and administratively
   setting security and privacy policies for such names are also
   described.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-lemon-homenet-naming-architecture-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.