Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 05:50:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Use cases for DDoS Open Threat Signaling
        Authors         : Roland Dobbins
                          Stefan Fouant
                          Daniel Migault
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Nik Teague
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document delineates principal and ancillary use cases for DDoS
   Open Threat Signaling (DOTS), a communications protocol intended to
   facilitate the programmatic, coordinated mitigation of Distributed
   Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks via a standards-based mechanism.
   DOTS is purposely designed to support requests for DDoS mitigation
   services and status updates across inter-organizational
   administrative boundaries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/