Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 15:58:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Segment Routing
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model ([RFC6020]) for segment
   routing ([I-D.ietf-spring-segment-routing]) configuration and
   operation.  This YANG model is intended to be used on network
   elements to configure or operate segment routing.  This document
   defines also generic containers that SHOULD be reused by IGP protocol
   modules to support segment routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-sr-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/