Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-tls-tls13-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 10:16:56 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security Working Group of the IETF.

    Title         : The Transport Layer Security (TLS) Protocol Version 1.3
    Author(s)     : E. Rescorla
    Filename      : draft-ietf-tls-tls13
    Pages         : 118 
    Date          : 2016-03-22 
    
   This document specifies Version 1.3 of the Transport Layer Security
   (TLS) protocol.  The TLS protocol allows client/server applications
   to communicate over the Internet in a way that is designed to prevent
   eavesdropping, tampering, and message forgery.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-tls-tls13-12.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.