Subject: I-D Action: draft-nishizuka-dots-inter-domain-usecases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 06:31:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-Domain DOTS Use Cases
        Author          : Kaname Nishizuka
	Filename        : draft-nishizuka-dots-inter-domain-usecases-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-03-20

Abstract:
   This document describes inter-domain use cases of the DDoS Open
   Threat Signaling(DOTS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nishizuka-dots-inter-domain-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nishizuka-dots-inter-domain-usecases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nishizuka-dots-inter-domain-usecases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/