Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 08:04:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Routing Key Chain YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Derek Yeung
                          Ing-Wher Chen
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Yi Yang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the key chain YANG data model.  A key chain
   is a list of elements each containing a key, send lifetime, accept
   lifetime, and algorithm.  By properly overlapping the send and accept
   lifetimes of multiple key chain elements, keys and algorithms may be
   gracefully updated.  By representing them in a YANG data model, key
   distribution can be automated.  Key chains are commonly used for
   routing protocol authentication and other applications.  In some
   applications, the protocols do not use the key chain element key
   directly, but rather a key derivation function is used to derive a
   short-lived key from the key chain element key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/