Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-t2trg-network-telemetry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 22:25:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Telemetry and Big Data Analysis
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          John Strassner
                          Adrian Farrel
                          Liang Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wu-t2trg-network-telemetry-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-03-09

Abstract:
   This document focuses on network measurement and analysis in the
   network environment.  It first defines network telemetry, describes
   an exemplary network telemetry architecture, and then explores the
   characteristics of network telemetry data.  It ends with detailing a
   set of issues with retrieving and processing network telemetry data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-t2trg-network-telemetry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-t2trg-network-telemetry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/