Subject: I-D Action: draft-hildebrand-deth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:19:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Editing Through HTTPS (DETH)
        Authors         : Joe Hildebrand
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hildebrand-deth-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   There is a strong desire in many communities for service operators to
   be able to dynamically update DNS records in an easy-to-deploy,
   standardized method.  For example, operating SIP requires DNS records
   to be added and updated as the SIP service starts and is moved among
   different servers.  This document describes an HTTPS-based mechanism
   for service operators who are authorized by their DNS administrator
   to add, change, and delete DNS records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hildebrand-deth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hildebrand-deth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/