Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-bess-mcast-auto-nvo3-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 19:12:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast Group Address Auto-Provisioning For NVO3 Network
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Yizhou Li
                          Lili Wang
	Filename        : draft-hao-bess-mcast-auto-nvo3-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-03-07

Abstract:
   This document provides dynamic underlay multicast group address
   provisioning mechanism for each VNI or combination of VNI and
   overlay multicast group address. The underlay multicast group
   address allocation function is provided on NVA(centralized point),
   NVE communicates with NVA using BGP protocol extension.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-bess-mcast-auto-nvo3/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-bess-mcast-auto-nvo3-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-bess-mcast-auto-nvo3-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/