Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-stir-cnam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:54:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PASSporT Extension for Caller Name
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-peterson-stir-cnam-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document extends the PASSporT object, which conveys
   cryptographically-signed information about the people involved in
   personal communications, to include a human-readable display name
   comparable to the "Caller ID" function common on the telephone
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-stir-cnam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-stir-cnam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/