Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-eddsa-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 12:30:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum of the IETF.

        Title           : Edwards-curve Digital Signature Algorithm (EdDSA) 
        Authors         : Simon Josefsson
                          Ilari Liusvaara
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-eddsa-03.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2016-03-01

Abstract:
   The elliptic curve signature scheme Edwards-curve Digital Signature
   Algorithm (EdDSA) is described.  The algorithm is instantiated with
   recommended parameters for the edwards25519 and edwards448 curves.
   An example implementation and test vectors are provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-eddsa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-eddsa-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-eddsa-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/