Subject: I-D Action: draft-vavrusa-dnsop-aaaa-for-free-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:18:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Providing AAAA records for free with QTYPE=A
        Authors         : Marek Vavrusa
                          Olafur Gudmundsson
	Filename        : draft-vavrusa-dnsop-aaaa-for-free-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document enables DNS servers to include AAAA addresses in the
   answer section for DNS queries with QTYPE=A in order to reduce the
   number of resolver round-trips during address lookups, and also
   provides guidance for recursive DNS servers in accepting such
   records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vavrusa-dnsop-aaaa-for-free/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vavrusa-dnsop-aaaa-for-free-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/