Subject: I-D Action: draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxurischeme-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:24:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The CCNx URI Scheme
        Authors         : Marc Mosko
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxurischeme-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   This document defines an RFC3986 URI compliant identifier called a
   Labeled Segment URI in which name segments carry a label.  This
   allows differentiation between unrelated resources with similar
   identifiers.  This document also specifies the CCNx URI scheme,
   called "ccnx:," which conforms to the labeled segment encoding rules
   presented here.  The CCNx URI scheme applies specific labels to each
   name segment of a URI to disambiguate between resources with similar
   names.  This document defines a specific set of segment labels with
   label semantics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxurischeme/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxurischeme-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/