Subject: I-D Action: draft-oflaherty-ietf-remote-hubs-lac-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 15:57:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote Hubs in Latin America
        Authors         : Alvaro Retana
                          Carlos Martinez
                          Nalini Elkins
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-oflaherty-ietf-remote-hubs-lac-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes experiences and lessons learnt organizing
   remote sessions for working group meetings in Latin America. The main
   objective is to engage people in the IETF through small and informal
   meetings with people that share common interests.

   At the same time, remote participation for those already active in
   the IETF is more attractive and they help with IETF outreach sharing
   their experiences with newcomers.

   The local meetings are called remote IETF Working Group Hubs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-oflaherty-ietf-remote-hubs-lac/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-oflaherty-ietf-remote-hubs-lac-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/