Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 15:07:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : Confidentiality in the Face of Pervasive Surveillance
        Author          : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-07

Abstract:
   The IAB has published [RFC7624] in response to several revelations of
   pervasive attack on Internet communications.  In this document we
   survey the mitigations to those threats which are currently available
   or which might plausibly be deployed.  We discuss these primarily in
   the context of Internet protocol design, focusing on robustness to
   pervasive monitoring and avoidance of unwanted cross-mitigation
   impacts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/