Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-windows-image-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 21:10:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ART Area General Applications Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Windows Image Media Types
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-windows-image-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-03-06

Abstract:
   This document registers media types for certain image formats
   promulgated in Microsoft Windows, namely image/wmf, image/x-wmf,
   image/emf, image/x-emf, and image/bmp for use with Windows Metafile,
   Enhanced Metafile, and Windows Bitmap formats. Originally designed
   for Microsoft Windows 2.0 and 3.0, these image files are intended to
   be portable between applications and devices, and may contain both
   vector and raster graphics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-windows-image/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-windows-image-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seantek-windows-image-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/