Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-cookie-priority-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 07:32:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Retention Priority Attribute for HTTP Cookies
        Authors         : Erik Wright
                          Samuel Huang
                          Mike West
	Filename        : draft-west-cookie-priority-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the "Priority" attribute for HTTP cookies.
   This attribute allows servers to specify a retention priority for
   HTTP cookies that will be respected by user agents during cookie
   eviction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-cookie-priority/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-cookie-priority-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/