Subject: I-D Action: draft-turaga-mpls-test-labels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 07:22:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS Test Labels
        Authors         : Partha Turaga
                          Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-turaga-mpls-test-labels-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-16

Abstract:
   This document describes an underlying mechanism for automatic
   diagnostics of link quality between any two devices connected
   together by standard point to point link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turaga-mpls-test-labels/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turaga-mpls-test-labels-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/