Subject: I-D Action: draft-elkins-ietf-remote-hubs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 15:36:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote Hub Status and Definition
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Anand Raje
	Filename        : draft-elkins-ietf-remote-hubs-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-09

Abstract:
   Remote IETF hubs seem to be springing up organically in quite a few
   regions.  There appear to be regional differences in how hubs are
   organized.  Latin America has quite a few remote hubs as does India.
   The two regions are different in how they arose, where they meet, and
   what they do.

   Thus, creating a template for a remote hub may not work because hubs
   may be very different across cultures and of very different sizes.

   Lastly, this document discusses how IETF "central" can assist with
   remote hubs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkins-ietf-remote-hubs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elkins-ietf-remote-hubs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/