Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-rdns-urn-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 14:18:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Enterprise YANG Modules
        Author          : I. Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-rdns-urn-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
   Resource Namespace (URN) resources to uniquely identify enterprise
   YANG modules.  This document defines a single top level "rdns"
   Namespace identifier (NID), with which organizations and enterprises
   can define Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespaces to uniquely
   identify enterprise YANG modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-rdns-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-rdns-urn-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-rdns-urn-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/