Subject: I-D Action: draft-otis-dnssd-scalable-dns-sd-threats-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 13:14:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scalable DNS-SD (SSD) Threats
        Authors         : Douglas Otis
                          Hosnieh Rafiee
	Filename        : draft-otis-dnssd-scalable-dns-sd-threats-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   mDNS combined with Service Discovery (DNS-SD) extends network
   resource distribution beyond the reach of multicast normally limited
   by the MAC Bridge.  Since related resources are often not
   authenticated, either local resources are inherently trustworthy or
   are subsequently verified by associated services.  Resource
   distribution becomes complex when a hybrid scheme combines adjacent
   network resources into a common unicast DNS-SD structure.  This
   document explores related security considerations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-otis-dnssd-scalable-dns-sd-threats/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-otis-dnssd-scalable-dns-sd-threats-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-otis-dnssd-scalable-dns-sd-threats-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/