Subject: I-D Action: draft-previdi-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 10:59:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Segment Routing Traffic Engineering Policies in BGP
        Authors         : Stefano Previdi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Arjun Sreekantiah
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Paul Mattes
	Filename        : draft-previdi-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-03-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a new BGP SAFI with a new NLRI in order to
   advertise a Segment Routing Traffic Engineering Policy (SR TE
   Policy).  The SR TE Policy is advertised along with the Tunnel
   Encapsulation Attribute for which this document also defines new sub-
   TLVs.  An SR TE policy is advertised with the information that will
   be used by the node receiving the advertisement in order to
   instantiate the policy in its forwarding table and to steer traffic
   according to the policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-previdi-idr-segment-routing-te-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-previdi-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/