Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-geojson-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 20:36:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic JSON of the IETF.

        Title           : The GeoJSON Format
        Authors         : H. Butler
                          M. Daly
                          A. Doyle
                          S. Gillies
                          T. Schaub
                          S. Hagen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geojson-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-03-06

Abstract:
   GeoJSON is a geospatial data interchange format based on JavaScript
   Object Notation (JSON).  It defines several types of JSON objects and
   the manner in which they are combined to represent data about
   geographic features, their properties, and their spatial extents.
   This document recommends a single coordinate reference system based
   on WGS 84.  Other coordinate reference systems are not recommended.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-geojson/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-geojson-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-geojson-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/