Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-firstmile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 04:53:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security alerts over the first MILE
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Susan Hares
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-firstmile-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a pub/sub styled protocol to send security
   alerts to a security monitor that can feed into MILE and other
   management platforms.  It uses data structures from NETCONF, MILE,
   and IPFIX to manage the reporting and report security alerts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-firstmile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-firstmile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/