Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-sfc-ns-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 15:51:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining Use Cases for Network Security
        Authors         : Eric Wang
                          Kent Leung
                          Jeremy Felix
                          Jay Iyer
	Filename        : draft-wang-sfc-ns-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   Enterprise networks deploy a variety of security devices to protect
   the network, hosts and endpoints.  Network security devices, both
   hardware and virtual, operate at all OSI layers with scanning and
   analysis capabilities for application content.  Multiple specific
   devices are often deployed together for breadth and depth of defense.
   This document describes use cases of Service Function Chaining (SFC)
   when deploying network security devices in the manner described above
   and also puts forth requirements for their effective operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-sfc-ns-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-sfc-ns-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-sfc-ns-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/