Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-eddsa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 12:44:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : Using EdDSA with Ed25519/Ed448 in the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
        Authors         : Simon Josefsson
                          Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-eddsa-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-03-20

Abstract:
   This document specify algorithm identifiers and ASN.1 encoding
   formats for EdDSA digital signatures and subject public keys used in
   the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure (PKIX) for Certificates
   and CRLs.  Parameters for Ed25519, Ed25519ph, Ed448, and Ed448ph are
   defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-eddsa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-eddsa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/