Subject: I-D Action: draft-midtskogen-netvc-clpf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 07:55:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained Low Pass Filter
        Authors         : Steinar Midtskogen
                          Arild Fuldseth
                          Mo Zanaty
	Filename        : draft-midtskogen-netvc-clpf-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a low complexity filtering technique which is
   being used as a low pass loop filter in the Thor video codec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-midtskogen-netvc-clpf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-midtskogen-netvc-clpf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-midtskogen-netvc-clpf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/