Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 05:50:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions For Associated Co-routed Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Jeremy Whittaker
	Filename        : draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   In packet transport networks, there are requirements where reverse
   unidirectional LSP of a bidirectional LSP needs to follow the same
   path as its forward unidirectional LSP.  This document describes how
   the RSVP association signaling is used to bind two co-routed
   point-to-point unidirectional LSPs into an associated co-routed
   bidirectional LSP in single-sided provisioning case.  Fast-reroute
   procedures are defined to ensure that the traffic flows on the
   co-routed path after a failure event.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/