Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-overlay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 20:01:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interworking SFC network and Overlay network
        Author          : Ting Ao
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-overlay-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-03-20

Abstract:
   For SFC, it's generally transmitted over an overlay network, such as
   Vxlan network.  This document describes how to interwork SFC network
   with an overlay network.  Especially, when overlay network edge
   devide NVE is seperate with SFF, this document provide a suggestion
   to make sure SFC traffic can forwarded properly in the overlay
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-overlay/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-overlay-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/