Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 00:03:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure DHCPv6
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Lishan Li
                          Yong Cui
                          Tatuya Jinmei
                          Ted Lemon
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-11.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-03-09

Abstract:
   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) enables
   DHCPv6 servers to pass configuration parameters.  It offers
   configuration flexibility.  If not secured, DHCPv6 is vulnerable to
   various attacks.  This document analyzes the security issues of
   DHCPv6 and specifies the secure DHCPv6 mechanism for authentication
   and encryption of messages between a DHCPv6 client and a DHCPv6
   server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-sedhcpv6-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/