Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-tcpm-capability-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 07:59:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP Capability Option
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-tcpm-capability-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-03-04

Abstract:
   This document defines an experimental TCP option that can be used to
   negotiate a set of options that are supported by two TCP endpoints.
   The main motivation for designing this option is the optimization of
   the option space for SYN segments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-tcpm-capability-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-tcpm-capability-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/