Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2p-path-computation-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 20:21:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Forward-Search P2P TE LSP Inter-Domain Path Computation
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2p-path-computation-11.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This document presents a forward search procedure for computing paths
   for Point-to-Point (P2P) Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched
   Paths (LSPs) crossing a number of domains using multiple Path
   Computation Elements (PCEs).  In addition, extensions to the Path
   Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for supporting the
   forward search procedure are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2p-path-computation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2p-path-computation-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-forward-search-p2p-path-computation-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/