Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-sipcore-ec-srp5-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 00:17:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SIP Authentication using the EC-SRP5 Protocol
        Authors         : Fuwen Liu
                          Minpeng Qi
                          Min Zuo
	Filename        : draft-liu-sipcore-ec-srp5-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-03-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the way that the elliptic curve secure remote
   protocol (EC-SRP) is applied to SIP authentication. SIP Client and
   server perform mutual authenticate by using the modern 'zero
   knowledge' method without disclosing the password in the process. It
   has low computation complexity and low bandwidth consumption due to
   the use of elliptical curve cryptography. This makes it more suitable
   for resource-constrained environments,e.g. wireless network. The
   security of the scheme is based on the computational intractability
   of the elliptic curve discrete logarithm problem. It is resilient to
   various kinds of attacks, including off-line dictionary attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-sipcore-ec-srp5/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-sipcore-ec-srp5-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-sipcore-ec-srp5-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/