Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-core-cool-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 13:39:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoOL Problem Statement
        Authors         : Randy Turner
                          Michel Veillette
                          Alexander Pelov
                          Abhinav Somaraju
                          Ana Minaburo
	Filename        : draft-turner-core-cool-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-11

Abstract:
   A significant part of the next tens of billion of devices that will
   be connected to the Internet will be constrained devices, connecting
   over constrained networks.  Managing these devices and the networks
   they form in a consistent, scalable, extensible, secure, energy-
   efficient manner with low computational and protocol complexity
   cannot be done in an ad-hoc manner.  This document outlines the
   problem at hand and provides a roadmap of the possible solutions
   develped at the IETF.  The description includes the basic constrained
   management problem, as well as properties of the solution.  Details
   as to the Constrained Objecs Language (CoOL) protocol itself can be
   found in companion documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-core-cool-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-core-cool-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/