Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-idevent-scim-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 15:39:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM Event Extension
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          William Denniss
                          Morteza Ansari
	Filename        : draft-hunt-idevent-scim-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-03-20

Abstract:
   This specification profiles the Identity Event Token specification to
   define a set of identity events to be used with SCIM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-idevent-scim/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-idevent-scim-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/