Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-nvo3-ila-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 09:22:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identifier-locator addressing for network virtualization
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-nvo3-ila-02.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2016-03-14

Abstract:
   This specification describes identifier-locator addressing (ILA) in
   IPv6 for network virtualization. Identifier-locator addressing
   differentiates between location and identity of a network node. Part
   of an address expresses the immutable identity of the node, and
   another part indicates the location of the node which can be dynamic.
   Identifier-locator addressing can be used to efficiently implement
   overlay networks for network virtualization

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-nvo3-ila/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-nvo3-ila-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-nvo3-ila-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/