Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-tuda-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:39:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Time-Based Uni-Directional Attestation
        Authors         : Andreas Fuchs
                          Henk Birkholz
                          Ira E McDonald
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-tuda-01.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This memo documents the method and bindings used to conduct time-
   based uni-directional attestation between distinguishable endpoints
   over the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-tuda/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-tuda-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-tuda-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/