Subject: I-D Action: draft-dt-detnet-dp-alt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:48:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet Data Plane Protocol and Solution Alternatives
        Authors         : Jouni Korhonen
                          János Farkas
                          Gregory Mirsky
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Yan Zhuang
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-dt-detnet-dp-alt-00.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document identifies existing IP and MPLS, and other
   encapsulations that run over IP and/or MPLS data plane technologies
   that can be considered as the base line solution for deterministic
   networking data plane definition.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dt-detnet-dp-alt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dt-detnet-dp-alt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/