Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-appsawg-cbor-merge-patch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:27:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CBOR Merge Patch
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Peter van der Stok
	Filename        : draft-bormann-appsawg-cbor-merge-patch-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This specification defines the CBOR merge patch format and processing
   rules, as an analog to the JSON merge patch format defined in RFC
   7396.  The merge patch format is primarily intended for use with the
   HTTP PATCH method and potential related CoAP methods as a means of
   describing a set of modifications to a target resource's content.

   This specification also defines how a JSON merge patch document is
   applied to a CBOR data item and vice versa.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-appsawg-cbor-merge-patch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-appsawg-cbor-merge-patch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/