Subject: I-D Action: draft-huitema-6man-random-addresses-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 11:19:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Implications of Randomized Link Layers Addresses for IPv6 Address Assignment
        Author          : Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-huitema-6man-random-addresses-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-03-02

Abstract:
   Hosts may assign random link-layer addresses to network interfaces in
   an attempt to increase privacy and reduce trackability.  Careless
   assignment of IPv6 addresses may negate the privacy advantages of
   random link-layer addresses.  We propose simple solutions to ensure
   that IPv6 addresses do change whenever the link layer addresses
   change.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huitema-6man-random-addresses/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huitema-6man-random-addresses-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huitema-6man-random-addresses-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/