Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-lisp-idr-ms-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 05:48:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Mapping Service Discovery at Large
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-lisp-idr-ms-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-09

Abstract:
   Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) operation relies upon a mapping
   mechanism that is used by ingress/egress Tunnel Routers (xTR) to
   forward traffic over the LISP network.  The ability of dynamically
   discovering the Map-Resolver and Map-Server entities that provide
   such mapping services is meant to facilitate global LISP operation
   (automatic discovery of Map-Resolvers and Map-Servers).

   This document specifies a BGP Extended Communities attribute that can
   be used to dynamically discover LISP Mapping Systems of different
   domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-lisp-idr-ms-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-idr-ms-discovery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-lisp-idr-ms-discovery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/