Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 03:17:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Manufacturer Usage Description YANG Model
        Author          : Eliot Lear
	Filename        : draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-03-04

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a YANG model to be used to generate and parse
   manufacturer usage descriptions.  These descriptions are retrieved by
   network management systems in order to instantiate policies
   associated with those devices.  This memo also specifies a well known
   URI suffix to indicate that a file contains XML derived from this
   model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/