Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 02:51:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information Model for the Monitoring of Network Security Functions (NSF)
        Authors         : Dacheng Zhang
                          Yi Wu
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   In this draft, an information model for the capability interface
   monitoring network security functions (NSF) is proposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/