Subject: I-D Action: draft-lapukhov-ila-deployment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:06:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deploying Identifier-Locator Addressing (ILA) in datacenter
        Author          : Petr Lapukhov
	Filename        : draft-lapukhov-ila-deployment-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   Identifier-Locator Addressing defined in [I-D.herbert-nvo3-ila]
   proposes using locator-identifier split in IPv6 address to realize
   workload mobility and network virtualization.  This document
   describes how ILA can be implemented in datacenter using BGP as the
   control-plane protocol.  In general, ILA could be built upon
   different control planes, and BGP is one particular instantiation.
   BGP is a well-known protocol, sufficient for small to medium size
   deployments, on scale of few millions of mappings.  Defining more
   generic and scalable control plane is outside of scope of this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lapukhov-ila-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lapukhov-ila-deployment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/