Subject: I-D Action: draft-finn-detnet-problem-statement-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 07:56:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking Problem Statement
        Authors         : Norm Finn
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-finn-detnet-problem-statement-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   This paper documents the needs in various industries to establish
   multi-hop paths for characterized flows with deterministic properties
   .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-finn-detnet-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-finn-detnet-problem-statement-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-finn-detnet-problem-statement-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/