Subject: I-D Action: draft-klyus-supa-value-proposition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 05:42:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SUPA Value Proposition
        Authors         : Maxim Klyus
                          John Strassner
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Georgios Karagiannis
                          Jun Bi
	Filename        : draft-klyus-supa-value-proposition-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA) defines a set of rules
   that define how services are designed, delivered, and operated
   within an operator's environment independent of any one particular
   service or networking device. SUPA expresses policy rules using a
   generic policy information model, which serves as a unifying
   influence to enable different data model implementations to be
   simultaneously developed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-klyus-supa-value-proposition/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-klyus-supa-value-proposition-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/