Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 16:09:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Scoped Data Through '_Underscore' Attribute Leaves
        Author          : Dave Crocker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-14

Abstract:
   Historically, any DNS RR may occur for any domain name.  Recent
   additions have defined DNS leaf nodes that contain a reserved node
   name, beginning with an underscore.  The underscore construct is used
   to define a semantic scope for DNS records that are associated with
   the parent domain.  This specification explores the nature of this
   DNS usage and defines the "underscore names" registry with IANA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-attrleaf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/