Subject: I-D Action: draft-gutmann-tls-lts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 05:31:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS 1.2 Long-term Support Profile
        Author          : Peter Gutmann
	Filename        : draft-gutmann-tls-lts-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile of TLS 1.2 for long-term support,
   one that represents what's already deployed for TLS 1.2 but with the
   security holes and bugs fixed.  This represents a stable, known-good
   profile that can be deployed now to systems that can't can't roll out
   patches every month or two when the next attack on TLS is published.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gutmann-tls-lts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gutmann-tls-lts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/