Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-tls-tagging-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:12:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use-cases for Traffic Tagging
        Authors         : Lingli Deng
                          Dapeng Liu
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-deng-tls-tagging-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document discusses the motivation and use-cases for coding
   third-party aware tags for content/source related information into
   resource retrieval process for encrypted web traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-tls-tagging/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-tls-tagging-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/