Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-banana-tcp-in-bonding-tunnels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 00:56:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flow Control for Bonding Tunnels
        Authors         : Mingui Zhang
                          Nicolai Leymann
                          Cornelius Heidemann
                          Margaret Cullen
	Filename        : draft-zhang-banana-tcp-in-bonding-tunnels-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   Tunnel bonding enables Bandwidth Aggregation across multiple Internet
   access links. From the practice of deployment, flow control is a
   desirable feature of the bonding tunnel. This document explores the
   way to equip bonding tunnel with flow control mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-banana-tcp-in-bonding-tunnels/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-banana-tcp-in-bonding-tunnels-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/