Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 14:19:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast of the IETF.

        Title           : Hierarchical Join/Prune Attributes
        Authors         : Stig Venaas
                          Jesus Arango
                          Isidor Kouvelas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a hierachical method of encoding Join
   attributes, providing a more efficient encoding when the same
   attribute values need to be specified for multiple sources in a PIM
   Join/Prune message.  This document updates RFC 5384 by renaming the
   Encoding Type registry specified there.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pim-hierarchicaljoinattr-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/