Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:07:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks of the IETF.

        Title           : When to use RFC 6553, 6554 and IPv6-in-IPv6
        Authors         : Maria Ines Robles
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-02.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document states different cases where RFC 6553, RFC 6554 and
   IPv6-in-IPv6 encapsulation is required to set the bases to help
   defining the compression of RPL routing information in LLN
   environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-useofrplinfo-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/