Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 09:05:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach of the IETF.

        Title           : Bootstrapping Key Infrastructures
        Authors         : Max Pritikin
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Michael H. Behringer
                          Steinthor Bjarnason
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-02.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies automated bootstrapping of a key
   infrastructure (BSKI) using vendor installed IEEE 802.1AR
   manufacturing installed certificates, in combination with a vendor
   based service on the Internet.  Before being authenticated, a new
   device has only link-local connectivity, and does not require a
   routable address.  When a vendor provides an Internet based service,
   devices can be forced to join only specific domains but in limited/
   disconnected networks or legacy environments we describe a variety of
   options that allow bootstrapping to proceed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/