Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-idr-flowspec-rpd-impl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 02:46:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Implementation Report for BGP FlowSpec RPD
        Authors         : Nan Wu
                          Shankara Devadiga
	Filename        : draft-wu-idr-flowspec-rpd-impl-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   BGP FlowSpec Extensions for Routing Policy Distribution (RPD) has
   provided a mechanism to use BGP Flowspec address family as routing-
   policy distribution protocol.

   This document provides an implementation report for RPD mechanism on
   inbound-traffic and outbound-traffic adjustment scenarios.  What's
   more, it gives some details and consideration for exceptions during
   development and verification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-idr-flowspec-rpd-impl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-idr-flowspec-rpd-impl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/