Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhaprasud-lime-pm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 21:01:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet Loss measurement for layer2 services
        Authors         : Bharat M Gaonkar
                          Praveen Ananthasankaran
                          Sudhin Jacob
	Filename        : draft-bhaprasud-lime-pm-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-03-12

Abstract:
This memo defines the loss measurement over a point-to-point service.
Loss will be measured over this service in single class colored and
colorless mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhaprasud-lime-pm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhaprasud-lime-pm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/