Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 14:15:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol
        Authors         : Scott Burleigh
                          Kevin Fall
                          Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-03.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2016-03-04

Abstract:
   This Internet Draft presents a specification for Bundle Protocol,
   adapted from the experimental Bundle Protocol specification
   developed by the Delay-Tolerant Networking Research group of the
   Internet Research Task Force and documented in RFC 5050.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dtn-bpbis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/