Subject: I-D Action: draft-shah-bess-l2vpn-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 13:30:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for MPLS-based L2VPN
        Authors         : Himanshu Shah
                          Patrice Brissette
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Kamran Raza
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Zhuang Shunwan
                          Wang Haibo
                          Ing-When Chen
                          Sajjad Ahmed
                          Mathew Bocci
                          Jonathan Hardwick
                          Santosh Esale
                          Kishore Tiruveedhula
                          Tapraj Singh
                          Iftekar Hussain
                          Bin Wen
                          Jason Walker
                          Nick Delregno
                          Luay Jalil
                          Maria Joecylyn
	Filename        : draft-shah-bess-l2vpn-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2016-03-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for Layer 2 VPN services
   over MPLS networks.  These services include Virtual Private Wire
   Service (VPWS) and Virtual Private LAN service (VPLS) that uses LDP
   and BGP signaled Pseudowires.  The current version of the document
   expands the L2VPN object model to include VPLS services in addition
   to the VPWS services described in the last revision.  This is a
   living document and contains aspects of object models that have been
   discussed extensively in the working group with consensus.  The
   intention is to continue to seek input from larger audience during
   evolution of the L2VPN service model through this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shah-bess-l2vpn-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shah-bess-l2vpn-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shah-bess-l2vpn-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/