Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-quic-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:45:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Porting QUIC to Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Ryan Hamilton
	Filename        : draft-thomson-quic-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   The QUIC experiment defines a custom security protocol.  This was
   necessary to gain handshake latency improvements.  This document
   describes how that security protocol might be replaced with TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-quic-tls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-quic-tls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/