Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 07:29:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance of the IETF.

        Title           : Multiplexing Scheme Updates for Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) Extension for Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-03-02

Abstract:
   This document defines how Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS),
   Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP), RTP Control Protocol (RTCP),
   Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN), and Traversal Using
   Relays around NAT (TURN) packets are multiplexed on a single
   receiving socket.  It overrides the guidance from SRTP Extension for
   DTLS [RFC5764], which suffered from three issues described and fixed
   in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/