Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-mail-regexen-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:55:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Regular Expressions for Internet Mail
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-mail-regexen-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   Internet Mail identifiers are used ubiquitously throughout computing
   systems as building blocks of online identity. Unfortunately,
   incomplete understandings of the syntaxes of these identifiers has
   led to interoperability problems and poor user experiences. Many
   users use specific characters in their addresses that are not
   properly accepted on various systems. This document prescribes
   normative regular expression (regex) patterns for all Internet-
   connected systems to use when validating or parsing Internet Mail
   identifiers, with special attention to regular expressions that work
   with popular languages and platforms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-mail-regexen/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-mail-regexen-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/