Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2016 23:26:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol Security Specification
        Authors         : Edward J. Birrane, III
                          Jeremy Pierce-Mayer
                          Dennis C. Iannicca
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2016-03-19

Abstract:
   This document defines a security protocol providing data integrity
   and confidentiality services for the Bundle Protocol.  Capabilities
   are provided to protect blocks in a bundle along a single path
   through a network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dtn-bpsec-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/