Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-sfc-using-mpls-spring-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 18:14:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining Using MPLS-SPRING
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-xu-sfc-using-mpls-spring-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-07

Abstract:
   Source Packet Routing in Networking (SPRING) WG specifies a special
   source routing mechanism.  Such source routing mechanism can be
   leveraged to realize the service path layer functionality of the
   service function chaining (i.e, steering traffic through a particular
   service function path) by encoding the service function path or the
   service function chain information as the explicit path information.
   This document describes how to leverage the MPLS-based source routing
   mechanism as developed by the SPRING WG to realize the service path
   layer functionality of the service function chaining.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-sfc-using-mpls-spring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-sfc-using-mpls-spring-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-sfc-using-mpls-spring-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/