Subject: I-D Action: draft-du-anima-an-intent-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 08:43:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ANIMA Intent Policy and Format
        Authors         : Zongpeng Du
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Jeferson Campos Nobre
                          Laurent Ciavaglia
	Filename        : draft-du-anima-an-intent-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   One of the goals of autonomic networking is to simplify the
   management of networks by human operators.  Intent Based Networking
   (IBN) is a possible approach to realize this goal.  With IBN, the
   operator indicates to the network what to do (i.e. her intent) and
   not how to do it.  In the field of Policy Based Management (PBM), the
   concept of intent is called a declarative policy.  This document
   proposes a refinement of the intent concept initially defined in
   [RFC7575] for autonomic networks by providing a definition, a
   hierarchy of policy levels, examples and a tentative format of the
   ANIMA Intent Policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-du-anima-an-intent/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-du-anima-an-intent-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-du-anima-an-intent-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/