Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-traffic-distribution-for-bonding-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 00:42:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Traffic Distribution for GRE Tunnel Bonding
        Authors         : Jianjie You
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Nicolai Leymann 
                          Cornelius Heidemann 
	Filename        : draft-you-traffic-distribution-for-bonding-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   GRE (Generic Routing Encapsulation) Tunnel Bonding as an L3 overlay
   tunneling mechanism is used for Hybrid Access (HA) bonding between
   HCPE (Hybrid Customer Premises Equipment) and HAG (Hybrid Access
   Gateway).  The bonding performance depends upon the performance for
   each individual link.  This document specifies a trying overflow
   mechanism to avoid the bonding performance downgrading due to the
   situation that an individual link is disrupted or its quality
   downgrages too much so that the bonding is no longer applicable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-traffic-distribution-for-bonding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-traffic-distribution-for-bonding-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/