Subject: I-D Action: draft-tanmir-rtgwg-bfd-mc-lag-ip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:31:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) on Multi-chassis Ling Aggregation Group (MC-LAG) Interfaces in IP Networks
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Jeff  Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-tanmir-rtgwg-bfd-mc-lag-ip-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document discusses use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection for
   Multi-chassis Link Aggregation Group to provide faster than Link
   Aggregation Control Protocol convergence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tanmir-rtgwg-bfd-mc-lag-ip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tanmir-rtgwg-bfd-mc-lag-ip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/