Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:37:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection of the IETF.

        Title           : Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) Use Case
        Authors         : Sam Aldrin
                          Manav Bhatia
                          Satoru Matsushima
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Nagendra Kumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document provides various use cases for Bidirectional Forwarding
   Detection (BFD) and various requirements such that extensions could
   be developed to allow for simplified detection of forwarding
   failures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-seamless-use-case-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/