Subject: I-D Action: draft-francois-ipv6-dots-signal-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:55:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 DOTS Signal Option
        Authors         : Jerome Francois
                          Abdelkader Lahmadi
                          Giovane C. M. Moura
                          Marco Davids
	Filename        : draft-francois-ipv6-dots-signal-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a delivery mechanism based on the IPv6 Hop-
   by-Hop options extension header type to carry a DOTS client signal
   message over a congested network due to a DDoS attack. The specified
   mechanism allows the DOTS client signal message to be included using
   an opportunistic way in outgoing IPv6 packets traveling then through
   the network to reach a DOTS server or relay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-francois-ipv6-dots-signal-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-francois-ipv6-dots-signal-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/