Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-6lo-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 02:33:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use cases for IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes
        Authors         : Yong-Geun Hong
                          Carles Gomez
	Filename        : draft-hong-6lo-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the characteristics of link layer
   technologies that are used at constrained node networks and typical
   use cases of IPv6 over networks of resource-constrained nodes.  In
   addition to IEEE 802.15.4, various link layer technologies such as
   BLE, ITU-T G.9959 (Z-Wave), DECT-ULE, MS/TP, NFC, and LTE MTC are
   widely used at constrained node networks for typical services.  Based
   on these link layer technologies, IPv6 over networks of resource-
   constrained nodes has various and practical use cases.  To
   efficiently implement typical services, the applicability and
   consideration of several design spaces are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-6lo-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-6lo-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hong-6lo-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/