Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-jsonbcd-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 07:46:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Title
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-BakerPhillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-jsonbcd-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-03-08

Abstract:
   Binary Encodings for JavaScript Object Notation: JSON-B, JSON-C,
   JSON-D

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-jsonbcd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-jsonbcd-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-jsonbcd-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/