Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 16:28:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual Machine Mobility Protocol for Overlay Networks
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Frank Xia
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-03-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a virtual machine mobility protocol commonly
   used in data centers built with overlay-based network virtualization
   approach.  It is based on using a NVA-NVE protocol to update ARP
   table or neighbor cache entries at the NVA and the source NVEs
   tunneling in-flight packets to the destination NVE after the virtual
   machine moves from source NVE to the destination NVE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-nvo3-vmm-dmm-pmip-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/