Subject: I-D Action: draft-valsorda-dnsop-black-lies-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:37:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Compact DNSSEC Denial of Existence or Black Lies
        Authors         : Filippo Valsorda
                          Olafur Gudmundsson
	Filename        : draft-valsorda-dnsop-black-lies-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a technique to generate valid DNSSEC answers
   on demand for non-existing names by claiming the name exists and
   returning a NSEC record for it.  These answers require only one NSEC
   record and allow live-signing servers to minimize signing operations,
   packet size, disclosure of zone contents and required knowledge of
   the zone layout.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-valsorda-dnsop-black-lies/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-valsorda-dnsop-black-lies-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/