Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-lmap-ps-collaboration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:14:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement and Use-cases for Collaborative Measurements
        Authors         : Lingli Deng
                          Rachel Huang
                          Shihui Duan
	Filename        : draft-deng-lmap-ps-collaboration-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document presents the problem statement and use-cases for cross
   domain collaborative measurement practices, where multiple autonomous
   measurement systems collaborate together in performing various
   connectivity or performance measurements to help with QoE enhancement
   by ICPs, network performance monitory to guide ISP/Regulator
   coordination between autonomous network domains and/or regulatory
   policies and cross-boundary troubleshooting for complaints from end
   consumers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-lmap-ps-collaboration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-lmap-ps-collaboration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/