Subject: I-D Action: draft-yeung-g-ikev2-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:39:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Group Key Management using IKEv2
        Authors         : Brian Weis
                          Yoav Nir
                          Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-yeung-g-ikev2-10.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document presents a new group key distribution protocol.  The
   protocol is in conformance with MSEC key management architecture it
   contains two components: member registration and group rekeying, both
   downloading group security associations from the Group Controller Key
   Server to a member of the group.  The new protocol is similar to
   IKEv2 in message and payload formats as well as message semantics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yeung-g-ikev2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yeung-g-ikev2-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yeung-g-ikev2-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/