Subject: I-D Action: draft-gonzalez-netconf-5277bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 16:59:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NETCONF Event Notifications
        Authors         : Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Eric Voit
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
	Filename        : draft-gonzalez-netconf-5277bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2016-03-20

Abstract:
   This document defines capabilities and operations for providing
   asynchronous message notification delivery on top of the Network
   Configuration protocol (NETCONF).  This notification delivery is an
   optional capability built on top of the base NETCONF definition.
   This document is eventually intended to obsolete RFC 5277.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gonzalez-netconf-5277bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gonzalez-netconf-5277bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/