Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-bess-vxlan-evpn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 17:44:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VXLAN DCI Using EVPN
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Dennis Cai
                          Samir Thoria
                          Tapraj Singh
                          John Drake
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-boutros-bess-vxlan-evpn-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-03-16

Abstract:
   This document describes how Ethernet VPN (E-VPN) technology can be
   used to interconnect VXLAN or NVGRE networks over an MPLS/IP network.
   This is to provide intra-subnet connectivity at Layer 2 and control-
   plane separation among the interconnected VXLAN or NVGRE networks.
   The scope of the learning of host MAC addresses in VXLAN or NVGRE
   network is limited to data plane learning in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-bess-vxlan-evpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-bess-vxlan-evpn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boutros-bess-vxlan-evpn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/