Subject: I-D Action: draft-martin-urn-globus-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 06:38:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A URN Namespace for Globus
        Authors         : Stuart Martin
                          Steve Tuecke
                          Brendan McCollam
                          Mattias Lidman
	Filename        : draft-martin-urn-globus-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a URN (Uniform Resource Name) namespace that
   is used by Globus for naming persistent resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martin-urn-globus/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martin-urn-globus-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-martin-urn-globus-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/