Subject: I-D Action: draft-akagiri-dmarc-virtual-verification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 21:30:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DMARC verification without record definitions
        Authors         : Takehito Akagiri
                          Genki Yasutaka
                          Masaki Kase
                          Kouji Okada
                          Kaoru Maeda
	Filename        : draft-akagiri-dmarc-virtual-verification-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-13

Abstract:
   DMARC is a powerful architecture to defend mail end users from
   malicious mail activities, but its deployment is still under process.
   To encourage the installations of DMARC, we propose an incremental
   deployment procedure in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akagiri-dmarc-virtual-verification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akagiri-dmarc-virtual-verification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/