Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-rfc4474bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:59:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited of the IETF.

        Title           : Authenticated Identity Management in the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-rfc4474bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   The baseline security mechanisms in the Session Initiation Protocol
   (SIP) are inadequate for cryptographically assuring the identity of
   the end users that originate SIP requests, especially in an
   interdomain context.  This document defines a mechanism for securely
   identifying originators of SIP requests.  It does so by defining a
   SIP header field for conveying a signature used for validating the
   identity, and for conveying a reference to the credentials of the
   signer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-rfc4474bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-rfc4474bis-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-stir-rfc4474bis-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/