Subject: I-D Action: draft-anand-spring-poi-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 18:31:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet-Optical Integration in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Madhukar Anand
                          Sanjoy Bardhan
                          Ramesh Subrahmaniam
	Filename        : draft-anand-spring-poi-sr-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-03-20

Abstract:
   This document illustrates a way to integrate a new class of nodes and
   links in segment routing to represent networks in an opaque way for
   further extensibility of the link-state protocols that help with
   segment routing.  An instance of the opaque definition would be
   optical networks that are typically transport centric.  In the IP
   centric network, this will help in defining a common control protocol
   for packet optical integration that will include optical paths as
   opaque 'segments' or sub-paths as an augmentation to the defined
   extensions of segment routing. This opaque option defines a general
   mechanism to allow for future extensibility of segment routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anand-spring-poi-sr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anand-spring-poi-sr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/