Subject: I-D Action: draft-leedhody-teas-pcep-ls-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 22:04:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture and Requirement for Distribution of Link-State and TE Information via PCEP.
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-leedhody-teas-pcep-ls-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-03-13

Abstract:
   In order to compute and provide optimal paths, Path Computation
   Elements (PCEs) require an accurate and timely Traffic Engineering
   Database (TED). Traditionally this Link State and TE information has
   been obtained from a link state routing protocol (supporting traffic
   engineering extensions).

   This document provides possible architectural alternatives for link-
   state and TE information distribution and their potential impacts on
   PCE, network nodes, routing protocols etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leedhody-teas-pcep-ls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leedhody-teas-pcep-ls-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leedhody-teas-pcep-ls-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/