Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 19:06:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Server and RESTCONF Server Configuration Models
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-09.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2016-03-16

Abstract:
   This draft defines a NETCONF server configuration data model and a
   RESTCONF server configuration data model.  These data models enable
   configuration of the NETCONF and RESTCONF services themselves,
   including which transports are supported, what ports the servers
   listen on, call-home parameters, client authentication, and related
   parameters.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor)

   This draft contains many placeholder values that need to be replaced
   with finalized values at the time of publication.  This note
   summarizes all of the substitutions that are needed.  Please note
   that no other RFC Editor instructions are specified anywhere else in
   this document.

   This document contains references to other drafts in progress, both
   in the Normative References section, as well as in body text
   throughout.  Please update the following references to reflect their
   final RFC assignments:

   o  draft-ietf-netconf-restconf

   o  draft-ietf-netconf-call-home

   o  draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain

   Artwork in this document contains shorthand references to drafts in
   progress.  Please apply the following replacements:

   o  "VVVV" --> the assigned RFC value for this draft

   o  "XXXX" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-restconf

   o  "YYYY" --> the assigned RFC value for draft-ietf-netconf-call-home
   Artwork in this document contains placeholder values for ports
   pending IANA assignment from "draft-ietf-netconf-call-home".  Please
   apply the following replacements:

   o  "7777" --> the assigned port value for "netconf-ch-ssh"

   o  "8888" --> the assigned port value for "netconf-ch-tls"

   o  "9999" --> the assigned port value for "restconf-ch-tls"

   Artwork in this document contains placeholder values for the date of
   publication of this draft.  Please apply the following replacement:

   o  "2016-03-16" --> the publication date of this draft

   The following two Appendix sections are to be removed prior to
   publication:

   o  Appendix A.  Change Log

   o  Appendix B.  Open Issues

   Artwork in the document contains a temporary YANG containers that
   need to be removed.

   o  The "listening-ssh-server" container listed at the end of the
      artwork in Section 4.2.3 needs to be removed.  Please remove the
      ten lines starting with "container listening-ssh-server {" and
      ending with "}".

   o  The "listening-tls-server" container listed at the end of the
      artwork in Section 4.3.3 needs to be removed.  Please remove the
      ten lines starting with "container listening-tls-server {" and
      ending with "}".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-server-model-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/