Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 08:58:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem statement for centralized address management
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Qiong Sun
                          Weiping Xu
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   The increase in number, diversity and complexity of modern network
   devices and services bring new challenges for the management of
   network resources, such as IP addresses, bandwidth, VAS(Value Added
   Service) pool, etc. This draft contains a problem statement and
   defines the requirements for IP address management with practical use
   cases provided by operators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/