Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-netmod-yang-schedule-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 18:12:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Configuration Scheduling
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-liu-netmod-yang-schedule-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model grouping for configuration
   scheduling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-netmod-yang-schedule/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-netmod-yang-schedule-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/