Subject: I-D Action: draft-rir-rpki-allres-ta-app-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:29:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI Multiple "All Resources" Trust Anchors Applicability Statement
        Authors         : Andrew Newton
                          Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo
                          Daniel Shaw
                          Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Byron Ellacott
	Filename        : draft-rir-rpki-allres-ta-app-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document provides an applicability statement for the use of
   multiple, overclaiming 'all resources' (0/0) RPKI root certificates
   operated by the Regional Internet Registry community to help mitigate
   the risk of massive downstream invalidation in the case of transient
   registry inconsistencies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rir-rpki-allres-ta-app-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rir-rpki-allres-ta-app-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/