Subject: I-D Action: draft-tran-ipsecme-ikev2-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 11:00:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for IKEv2
        Authors         : Khanh Tran
                          Daniel Migault
                          Honglei Wang
                          Vijay Kumar Nagaraj
                          Xia Chen
	Filename        : draft-tran-ipsecme-ikev2-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 76
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
   configure and manage Internet Key Exchange version 2 (IKEv2).  The
   model covers the IKEv2 protocol configuration and operational state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tran-ipsecme-ikev2-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tran-ipsecme-ikev2-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/