Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-tsvwg-latency-loss-tradeoff-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 18:39:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Latency Loss Tradeoff PHB Group
        Authors         : Jianjie You
                          Michael Welzl
                          Brian Trammell
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Kevin Smith
	Filename        : draft-you-tsvwg-latency-loss-tradeoff-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a PHB (Per-Hop Behavior) group called Latency
   Loss Tradeoff (LLT).  The LLT group is intended to provide delivery
   of IP packets in two classes of services: a low-loss service (Lo
   service) and a low-latency service (La service).  The LLT group
   enables an application to request treatment for either low-loss or
   low-latency at a congested network link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-tsvwg-latency-loss-tradeoff/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-tsvwg-latency-loss-tradeoff-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/