Subject: I-D Action: draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 03:06:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability of SUPA
        Authors         : Narasimha Vadrevu
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Shunmin Zhu
                          Ying Cheng
	Filename        : draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-06.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   SUPA will define a generic policy model, an imperative ECA (Event
   Condition Action) policy information model and a declarative (intent-
   based) policy information model which is the extension of the generic
   model, and a set of policy data models which will make use of the
   common concepts defined in the generic model.  This memo will explore
   some typical use cases and demonstrate the applicability of SUPA
   policy models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vadrevu-supa-applicability-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/