Subject: I-D Action: draft-eromenko-ipff-arp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 02:56:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intended status: Standards Track
        Author          : Alexey Eromenko
	Filename        : draft-eromenko-ipff-arp-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-03-02

Abstract:
   Address Resolution Protocol in IPv5 is basically the same as in IPv4,
   and it is intended to resolve Data Link Layer Ethernet addresses to
   Network Layer IP-FF addresses,  in addition to Duplicate Address
   Detection (DAD), includes optional duplicate MAC address detection.
   This spec was written for IEEE 802.3 Ethernet links or compatible.
   Separate specifications may be required for other link types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-arp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eromenko-ipff-arp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/