Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-http-scd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:53:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Architecture for Secure Content Delegation using HTTP
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Göran AP Eriksson
                          Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-thomson-http-scd-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   An architecture is described for content distribution via third-party
   content distribution networks with reduced privileges.  This
   architecture allows an origin server to delegate the responsibility
   for delivery of the payload of an HTTP response to a third party.
   That party is unable to modify this content.  The content is
   encrypted, which in some cases will prevent the third party from
   learning about the content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http-scd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-scd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/