Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-spring-islands-connection-over-ip-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 18:10:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Connecting MPLS-SPRING Islands over IP Networks
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-xu-spring-islands-connection-over-ip-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-07

Abstract:
   MPLS-SPRING is an MPLS-based source routing paradigm in which a
   sender of a packet is allowed to partially or completely specify the
   route the packet takes through the network by imposing stacked MPLS
   labels to the packet.  To facilitate the incremental deployment of
   this new technology, this document describes a mechanism which allows
   the outermost LSP be replaced by an IP-based tunnel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-spring-islands-connection-over-ip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-spring-islands-connection-over-ip-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-spring-islands-connection-over-ip-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/