Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-http-bc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:54:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Caching Secure HTTP Content using Blind Caches
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Göran AP Eriksson
                          Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-thomson-http-bc-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   A mechanism is described whereby a server can use client-selected
   shared cache.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http-bc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-bc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/