Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 10:51:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System of the IETF.

        Title           : I2RS Security Related Requirements
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Daniel Migault
                          Joel Halpern
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-03-09

Abstract:
   This presents security-related requirements for the I2RS protocol for
   mutual authentication, transport protocols, data transfer and
   transactions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-protocol-security-requirements-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/