Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-tls-service-indication-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 02:38:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A TLS Extension for Service Indication
        Authors         : Dacheng Zhang
                          Dapeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-tls-service-indication-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a service indication extension, which is used to
   identify the services or contents that a client is trying to access.
   This extension can be used in the scenarios such as reverse charging.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-tls-service-indication-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-tls-service-indication-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/