Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:10:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Service Header
        Authors         : Paul Quinn
                          Uri Elzur
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-04.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This draft describes a Network Service Header (NSH) inserted onto
   encapsulated packets or frames to realize service function paths.
   NSH also provides a mechanism for metadata exchange along the
   instantiated service path.  NSH is the SFC encapsulation as per SFC
   Architecture [SFC-arch]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/