Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 09:47:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Discovery Metadata
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Nat Sakimura
                          John Bradley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This specification defines a discovery metadata format that an OAuth
   2.0 client can use to obtain the information needed to interact with
   an OAuth 2.0 authorization server, including its endpoint locations
   and authorization server capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/