Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-core-comi-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 00:30:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Management Interface
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-core-comi-09.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2016-03-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a network management interface for
   constrained devices, called CoMI.  CoMI is an adaptation of the
   RESTCONF protocol for use in constrained devices and networks.  The
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) is used to access management
   data resources specified in YANG, or SMIv2 converted to YANG.  CoMI
   use the YANG to CBOR mapping and encodes YANG names to reduce payload
   size.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-comi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-comi-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-core-comi-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/