Subject: I-D Action: draft-hjxl-scsn-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 05:01:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statements of Scalable Synchronization Networks
        Authors         : Liuyan Han
                          Yuanlong Jiang
                          Jinchun Xu
                          Xian Liu
                          Daniel Philip Venmani
	Filename        : draft-hjxl-scsn-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   With the wide deployment of 4G and beyond mobile networks, a great
   number of cells need high precision frequency and/or time
   synchronization for their normal operation. It is crucial to
   configure and manage the synchronization network in a scalable way,
   and simplify the monitoring and operation for synchronization
   networks. This document analyzes the use cases and requirements in
   synchronization networks, and provides a problem statement for
   scalable synchronization networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hjxl-scsn-ps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hjxl-scsn-ps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/