Subject: I-D Action: draft-tantsura-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 03:25:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signaling Maximum SID Depth using Border Gateway Protocol Link-State
        Authors         : Jeff  Tantsura
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Uma Chunduri
	Filename        : draft-tantsura-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-03-09

Abstract:
   This document discusses use of BGP-LS to expose node and/or link on a
   node MSD "Maximum SID Depth" to a centralized controller (PCE/SDN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tantsura-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tantsura-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-msd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/