Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-manet-using-rfc6621-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 07:42:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Layer 3 Multicast Suppression Protocols Above Layer 3
        Author          : Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-manet-using-rfc6621-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-03-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies how protocols operating at layers above layer
   3 can use the multicast suppression algorithms, for instance the
   algorithms specified in RFC 6621.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-manet-using-rfc6621/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-manet-using-rfc6621-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/