Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-dataflow-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 14:11:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS Data Flow Requirements
        Author          : Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-dataflow-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   This document covers requests to the netmod and netconf Working
   Groups for functionality to support the data flows described in the
   I2RS architecture and the I2RS use cases requirements summary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-dataflow-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-dataflow-req-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-i2rs-dataflow-req-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/