Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2016 02:36:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the L3VPN Service Model  of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for L3VPN service delivery
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Rob Shakir
                          Luis Tomotaki
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-03.txt
	Pages           : 105
	Date            : 2016-03-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to deliver a
   Layer 3 Provider Provisioned VPN service.  The document is limited to
   the BGP PE-based VPNs as described in RFC4110 and RFC4364.  This
   model is intended to be instantiated at management system to deliver
   the overall service.  This model is not a configuration model to be
   used directly on network elements.  This model provides an abstracted
   view of the Layer 3 IPVPN service configuration components.  It will
   be up to a management system to take this as an input and use
   specific configurations models to configure the different network
   elements to deliver the service.  How configuration of network
   elements is done is out of scope of the document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l3sm-l3vpn-service-model-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/