Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-l3vpn-multihoming-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:50:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-homed L3VPN Service with Single IP peer to CE
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          Dennis Cai
                          John Drake
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-l3vpn-multihoming-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes how EVPN can be used to offer a multi-homed
   L3VPN service leveraging EVPN Layer 2 access redundancy. The solution
   offers single IP peering to the Customer Edge (CE) nodes, rapid
   failure detection, minimal fail-over time and make-before-break
   paradigm for maintenance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-l3vpn-multihoming/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-l3vpn-multihoming-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-l3vpn-multihoming-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/