Subject: I-D Action: draft-josefsson-ssh-curves-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2016 01:58:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Shell (SSH) Key Exchange Method using Curve25519 and Curve448
        Authors         : Aris Adamantiadis
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-josefsson-ssh-curves-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-01

Abstract:
   How to implement the Curve25519 and Curve448 key exchange methods in
   the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol is described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-josefsson-ssh-curves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-josefsson-ssh-curves-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-josefsson-ssh-curves-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/