Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-saag-data-security-maturity-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 05:10:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Security Maturity Model
        Author          : Kepeng Li
	Filename        : draft-li-saag-data-security-maturity-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   Data Security Maturity Model (DSMM) provides a multi-level maturity
   model to help organizations to measure their data security capability
   maturity level, identify issues related to data security capability,
   and improve their data security capability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-saag-data-security-maturity-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-saag-data-security-maturity-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/