Subject: I-D Action: draft-gomez-lpwan-ipv6-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 05:30:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of IPv6 over LPWAN: design space and challenges 
        Authors         : Carles Gomez
                          Josep Paradells
                          Jon Crowcroft
	Filename        : draft-gomez-lpwan-ipv6-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   Connecting Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWANs) to the Internet is
   expected to provide significant benefits to these networks in terms
   of interoperability, application deployment, and management, among
   others.  However, the constraints of LPWANs, often more extreme than
   those of typical 6Lo(WPAN) technologies, constitute a challenge for
   the 6LoWPAN suite in order to enable IPv6 over LPWAN.  Considering
   the typical characteristics of LPWAN technologies, this document
   analyzes the design space and challenges related with enabling IPv6
   over LPWAN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gomez-lpwan-ipv6-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gomez-lpwan-ipv6-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/