Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:23:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-domain Network Virtualization
        Authors         : Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This draft introduces the challenge of Multi-domain Network
   Virtualization.  The mutiple domains considered here correspond to
   multiple administrative domains operating distinct infrastructures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-nfvrg-multidomain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/