Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 08:13:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of the SFC scalability
        Author          : Ting Ao
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   SFC as a chain of a set of service function, should be scalable to
   meet all kinds of requirements.  The scalability of SFC means the SFC
   could be elastic to accomodate one or more SFs join the SFC , or
   leave the SFC.  The document presents four cases for the scalability
   of SFC, and analysis the data plane and the control plane to
   implement the scalable SFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/