Subject: I-D Action: draft-unify-sfc-control-plane-exp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 12:09:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Multi-Domain Multi-Technology SFC Control Plane Experiment: A UNIFYed Approach
        Authors         : Robert Szabo
                          Balazs Sonkoly
	Filename        : draft-unify-sfc-control-plane-exp-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document reports on the experimentation with a combined Network
   Function Virtualization (NFV) orchestrator and Service Function Chain
   (SFC) Control Plane proof of concept prototype.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-unify-sfc-control-plane-exp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-unify-sfc-control-plane-exp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/