Subject: I-D Action: draft-rahman-core-advanced-rd-features-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 08:17:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advanced Resource Directory Features
        Authors         : Akbar Rahman
                          Chonggang Wang
	Filename        : draft-rahman-core-advanced-rd-features-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   The Resource Directory (RD) is a key element for successful
   deployments of constrained networks.  Similar to the HTTP web search
   engines (e.g.  Google, Bing), the RD for CoAP should also support
   useful search query responses beyond a basic listing of relevant
   links.  This document proposes several new features to be considered
   for the RD.  The only goal of this document is to trigger discussion
   in the CoRE WG so that all relevant features for RD evolution are
   taken into account during CoRE re-charter activities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rahman-core-advanced-rd-features/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rahman-core-advanced-rd-features-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rahman-core-advanced-rd-features-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/