Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernardos-nfvrg-gaps-network-virtualization-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 06:11:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gap Analysis on Network Virtualization Activities
        Authors         : Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Pedro Aranda
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-nfvrg-gaps-network-virtualization-04.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   The main goal of this document is to serve as a survey of the
   different efforts that have been taken and are currently taking place
   at IETF and IRTF in regards to network virtualization, automation and
   orchestration, putting them into context considering efforts by other
   SDOs, and identifying current gaps and challenges that can be tackled
   at IETF or researched at the IRTF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernardos-nfvrg-gaps-network-virtualization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-nfvrg-gaps-network-virtualization-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bernardos-nfvrg-gaps-network-virtualization-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/