Subject: I-D Action: draft-veillette-core-cool-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 14:28:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained Objects Language
        Authors         : Michel Veillette
                          Alexander Pelov
                          Abhinav Somaraju
                          Randy Turner
                          Ana Minaburo
	Filename        : draft-veillette-core-cool-01.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2016-03-11

Abstract:
   This document describes a management function set adapted to
   constrained devices and constrained networks (e.g., low-power,
   lossy).  CoOL objects (datastores, RPCs, actions and notifications)
   are defined using the YANG modelling language
   [I-D.ietf-netmod-rfc6020bis].  Interactions with these objects are
   performed using the CoAP web transfer protocol [RFC7252].  Payloads
   are encoded using the CBOR data format [RFC7049].  The mapping
   between YANG data models and the CBOR data format is defined in [I-
   D.veillette-core-yang-cbor-mapping].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-veillette-core-cool/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-veillette-core-cool-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-veillette-core-cool-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/