Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-ila-messages-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:43:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ILA Control Messages
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-ila-messages-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This specification defines control messages for Identifier Locator
   Addressing. These control messages are sent between ILA hosts or from
   ILA routers to ILA hosts to notify a sending host to change its entry
   for an identifier in its ILA mapping table. Messages indicate that no
   mapping was found for a destination identifier or indicate a redirect
   to use a different locator for an identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ila-messages/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ila-messages-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/