Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 18:13:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Extensions For Associated Co-routed Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Jeremy Whittaker
	Filename        : draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-03-07

Abstract:
   In packet transport networks, there are requirements where reverse
   unidirectional LSP of a bidirectional LSP needs to follow the same
   path as its forward unidirectional LSP.  This document describes how
   RSVP Extended ASSOCIATION Object can be used to bind two co-routed
   point-to-point unidirectional LSPs into an associated co-routed
   bidirectional LSP in single-sided provisioning case.  The RSVP
   REVERSE_LSP Object is used to enable an endpoint to trigger creation
   of the reverse LSP along the same path as the forward LSP.
   Fast-reroute procedures to ensure that the traffic flows on the
   co-routed path after a failure event are also described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/