Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-resolution-contexts-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 14:47:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for establishing resolution contexts for Internet Names
        Author          : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-hardie-resolution-contexts-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-07

Abstract:
   If we model the system of Internet names as a set of directed graphs
   in an absolute naming context, following RFC 819, an Internet name is
   not necessarily a name in the domain name system, but is simply a
   unique name associated with a particular directed graph.  The
   resolution of the name, in other words, is independent from it being
   an "Internet name".  The DNS is a common, but not the only,
   resolution context for Internet names.  This document discusses the
   consequences of the need to select among multiple resolution
   contexts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-resolution-contexts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-resolution-contexts-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardie-resolution-contexts-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/