Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dynamic-provisioning-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 02:48:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Dynamic IPv4 Provisioning for Lightweight 4over6
        Authors         : Cong Liu
                          Qi Sun
                          Jianping Wu
                          Ian Farrer
	Filename        : draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dynamic-provisioning-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   Lightweight 4over6 [RFC7596] is an IPv4 over IPv6 hub-and-spoke
   mechanism that provides overlay IPv4 services in an IPv6-only access
   network.  It uses a deterministic, DHCPv6 based method for the
   provisioning of IPv4 addresses and port sets to customer CE devices.
   This document describes how existing specifications can be used for
   the dynamic IPv4 provisioning of Lightweight 4over6, based on DHCPv4
   over DHCPv6 [RFC7341].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dynamic-provisioning/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dynamic-provisioning-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-softwire-lw4over6-dynamic-provisioning-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/