Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 22:27:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : Key Exchange Method Updates for Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Mark D.     Baushke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-08

Abstract:
   This document deprecates some previously specified Key Exchange
   Method algorithm names as well as defining a few added Modular
   Exponential (MODP) Groups for the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol.  It
   also updates [RFC4253], [RFC4419], [RFC4462], and [RFC5656] by
   specifying the set key exchange algorithms that currently exist and
   which ones MUST, SHOULD, MAY, and SHOULD NOT be implemented.  New key
   exchange methods use the SHA-2 family of hashes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/