Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-teas-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 02:35:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Framework for Service-Driven Co-Routed MPLS Traffic Engineering LSPs
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-li-teas-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE) has been widely deployed to satifisfy
   all kinds of requirements of traffic engineering for transport of
   services.  Complexity of configuration has much negative effect on
   the MPLS TE deployment in the large-scale network.  The document
   identifies the configuration issues for MPLS TE deployment and
   proposes a new mechanism, the service-driven mechanism, by which the
   setup of co-routed MPLS Traffic-Engineered Label-Switched Paths(TE
   LSPs) is triggered by the bidirectional service.  Then the document
   proposes the framework for setting up service-driven co-routed MPLS
   TE LSP for L2VPN and L3VPN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-teas-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-teas-serv-driven-co-lsp-fmwk-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/