Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6man-rfc1981bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 15:35:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Maintenance of the IETF.

        Title           : Path MTU Discovery for IP version 6
        Authors         : Jack McCann
                          Stephen E. Deering
                          Jeffrey Mogul
                          Robert M. Hinden
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6man-rfc1981bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   This document describes Path MTU Discovery for IP version 6.  It is
   largely derived from RFC 1191, which describes Path MTU Discovery for
   IP version 4.  It obsoletes RFC1981.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6man-rfc1981bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6man-rfc1981bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6man-rfc1981bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/