Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-rtgwg-fb-rib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:23:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Filter-Based RIB Data Model
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-hares-rtgwg-fb-rib-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a yang data model for a Filter-based Routing
   Information Base (RIB) Yang data model.  A routing system uses the
   Filter-based RIB to program FIB entries that process incoming packets
   by matching on multiple fields (n-tuple) within the packet and then
   performing a specified action on it.  The FB-RIB can also specify an
   action to forward the packet according to the FIB entries programmed
   using the RIBs of its routing instance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-rtgwg-fb-rib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-rtgwg-fb-rib-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/