Subject: I-D Action: draft-ceccarelli-teas-actn-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 08:02:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for Abstraction and Control of Traffic Engineered Networks
        Authors         : Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-ceccarelli-teas-actn-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2016-03-09

Abstract:
   Traffic Engineered networks have a variety of mechanisms to
   facilitate the
   separation of the data plane and control plane.  They also have a
   range of management and provisioning protocols to configure and
   activate network resources.  These mechanisms represent key
   technologies for enabling flexible and dynamic networking.

   Abstraction of network resources is a technique that can be applied

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ceccarelli-teas-actn-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ceccarelli-teas-actn-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ceccarelli-teas-actn-framework-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/