Subject: I-D Action: draft-ciavaglia-anima-coordination-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:49:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomic Functions Coordination
        Authors         : Laurent Ciavaglia
                          Peloso Pierre
	Filename        : draft-ciavaglia-anima-coordination-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a management solution capable of avoiding
   conflicts between autonomic functions.  The objective of such a
   solution is to avoid network instabilities, by insuring that the
   autonomic functions pursuing different goals will cooperate instead
   of antagonize each other.  This document provides both requirements
   and specifications for such a solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ciavaglia-anima-coordination/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ciavaglia-anima-coordination-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ciavaglia-anima-coordination-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/