Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2016 14:05:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics of the IETF.

        Title           : Initial Performance Metric Registry Entries
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Philip Eardley
                          Kevin D'Souza
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2016-03-12

Abstract:
   This memo defines the Initial Entries for the Performance Metrics
   Registry.

   WG 00 is the same as Individual 04, which was updated 3 times since
   IETF-94.

   Version 04 * All section 4 parameters reference YANG types for
   alternate data formats. * Discussion has concluded that usecase(s)
   for machine parse-able registry columns are not needed.

   Still need: * suggestion of standard naming format for parameters. *
   revisions that follow section 4 changes in other proposed metrics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/