Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dnsop-dns-cache-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 23:35:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operation Recommendations for DNS Cache Service
        Authors         : Dapeng Liu
                          Zhihui Liu
                          Zhiwei Yan
                          Lanlan Pan
                          Guanggang Geng
	Filename        : draft-liu-dnsop-dns-cache-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-20

Abstract:
   In this document, we give some recommendations to operate the DNS
   cache service based on our previous work and practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dnsop-dns-cache/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dnsop-dns-cache-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/