Subject: I-D Action: draft-bittau-tcpinc-bcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2016 09:41:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Best current practices for TCP-ENO configuration
        Authors         : Andrea Bittau
                          Daniel B. Giffin
                          David Mazieres
	Filename        : draft-bittau-tcpinc-bcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-03-02

Abstract:
   TCP-ENO negotiates encryption of TCP connections, protecting legacy
   applications and protocols from passive eavesdropping.  TCP-ENO
   generally falls back to unencrypted TCP when not supported by both
   endpoints or the network.  Nonetheless, certain middlebox behavior
   could cause TCP connections to fail entirely in conjunction with TCP-
   ENO.  This document specifies conventions for servers against which
   TCP-ENO machines can test network paths for TCP-ENO compatibility,
   and describes the best current practice for enabling TCP-ENO only
   when it is unlikely to cause connection failure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bittau-tcpinc-bcp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bittau-tcpinc-bcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/