Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-isis-spp-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 02:49:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Extensions for Segment Path Programming
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Nan Wu
	Filename        : draft-li-isis-spp-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) facilitates the steering of unicast traffic
   through leveraging the source routing paradigm.  As introduced in
   Segment Path Programming (SPP), the concept of segment could be used
   in a more generalized manner that may be beyond reachability.  This
   document describes the necessary IS-IS extensions for those cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-isis-spp-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-isis-spp-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/