Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-rsa-sha2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 01:14:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of RSA Keys with SHA-2 256 and 512 in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Denis Bider
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-rsa-sha2-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-10

Abstract:
  This memo defines an algorithm name, public key format, and signature
  format for use of RSA keys with SHA-2 512 for server and client
  authentication in SSH connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-rsa-sha2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-rsa-sha2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/