Subject: I-D Action: draft-dujovne-6tisch-6top-sf0-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:35:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 6TiSCH 6top Scheduling Function Zero (SF0)
        Authors         : Diego Dujovne
                          Luigi Alfredo Grieco
                          Maria Rita Palattella
                          Nicola Accettura
	Filename        : draft-dujovne-6tisch-6top-sf0-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a 6top Scheduling Function called "Scheduling
   Function Zero" (SF0).  SF0 dynamically adapts the number of reserved
   cells between neighbor nodes, based on the currently allocated
   bandwidth and the neighbour nodes' requirements.  Neighbor nodes
   negotiate in a distributed neighbor-to-neighbor basis the cell(s) to
   be added/deleted.  SF0 uses the 6P signaling messages to add/delete
   cells in the schedule.  Some basic rules for deciding when to add/
   delete cells and for selecting the cells to be added/deleted within
   the schedule are also provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dujovne-6tisch-6top-sf0/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dujovne-6tisch-6top-sf0-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dujovne-6tisch-6top-sf0-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/