Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 15:37:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework of the IETF.

        Title           : RTCP XR Report Block for Loss Concealment Metrics Reporting on Video Applications
        Author          : Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-03-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a new RTCP XR Report Block that allows the
   reporting of loss concealment metrics for video applications of RTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-rtcp-xr-video-lc-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/