Subject: I-D Action: draft-kristoff-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 15:01:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Transport over TCP - Operational Requirements
        Author          : John Kristoff
	Filename        : draft-kristoff-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-11

Abstract:
   This document encourages the practice of permitting DNS messages to
   be carried over TCP on the Internet.  It also describes some of the
   consequences of this behavior and the potential operational issues
   that can arise when this best common practice is not applied.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kristoff-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kristoff-dnsop-dns-tcp-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/