Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:13:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload for SMPTE ST 291 Ancillary Data
        Author          : Thomas G. Edwards
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP Payload format for SMPTE Ancillary data,
   as defined by SMPTE ST 291-1.  SMPTE Ancillary data is generally used
   along with professional video formats to carry a range of ancillary
   data types, including time code, Closed Captioning, and the Active
   Format Description (AFD).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/