Subject: I-D Action: draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-oam-gap-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:44:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operations, Administration and Maintenance (OAM) for Overlay Networks: Gap Analysis
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Erik Nordmark
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Nagendra Kumar
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Mach Chen
                          David Mozes
                          Santosh Pallagatti
	Filename        : draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-oam-gap-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document provides an overview of the Operations, Administration,
   and Maintenance (OAM) for overlay networks.  The OAM toolset includes
   set of fault management and performance monitoring capabilities
   (operating in the data plane) that comply with the Overlay OAM
   Requirements.  Insufficient functional coverage of existing OAM
   protocols also noted in this document.  The protocol definitions for
   each of the Overlay OAM tools to be defined in separate documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-oam-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-oam-gap-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-oam-gap-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/