Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-intarea-ipipv4-tunnel-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 05:30:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for IPIPv4 Tunnel
        Authors         : Ying Liu
                          Adam Mate Foldes
                          Guangying Zheng
                          Zitao Wang
                          Yan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-liu-intarea-ipipv4-tunnel-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of IPv4
   or IPv6 over IPv4 tunnels. The data model covers configuration data,
   operational state data and RPC execution commands.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-intarea-ipipv4-tunnel-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-intarea-ipipv4-tunnel-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-intarea-ipipv4-tunnel-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/