Subject: I-D Action: draft-winter-opsec-netconfig-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 02:27:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Configuration File Format for Network Services on Leaf Devices
        Author          : Stefan Winter
	Filename        : draft-winter-opsec-netconfig-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG module for transfering configuration
   information of deployments of network services towards leaf nodes
   (hosts) on the internet.  Such configuration files are meant to be
   discovered, consumed and used by configuration agents on the host to
   achieve correct and secure setup of these services on the consuming
   device.  This iteration of the I-D concentrates on Wi-Fi network
   setup and EAP credentials, but is extensible to cover a wide range
   including VPN, E-Mail and other services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-winter-opsec-netconfig-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-winter-opsec-netconfig-metadata-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/