Subject: I-D Action: draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 10:00:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Minimal Set of Transport Services for TAPS Systems
        Authors         : Stein Gjessing
                          Michael Welzl
	Filename        : draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This draft will eventually recommend a minimal set of IETF Transport
   Services offered by end systems supporting TAPS, and give guidance on
   choosing among the available mechanisms and protocols.  It
   categorizes the set of transport services given in the TAPS document
   draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-00, assuming that the eventual
   minimal set of transport services will be based on a similar form of
   categorization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gjessing-taps-minset/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gjessing-taps-minset-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/