Subject: I-D Action: draft-dolson-sfc-nfv-patterns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:40:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Efficient Patterns for Service Function Chaining within Network Function Virtualization Infrastructure 
        Authors         : David Dolson
                          Michael Marchetti
                          Kyle Larose
	Filename        : draft-dolson-sfc-nfv-patterns-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   The document presents some considerations for efficiently deploying
   Service Function Chaining (SFC) within a Network Function
   Virtualization Infrastructure (NFVI).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolson-sfc-nfv-patterns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dolson-sfc-nfv-patterns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/