Subject: I-D Action: draft-cam-winget-sacm-information-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:58:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SACM Information Model
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
	Filename        : draft-cam-winget-sacm-information-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document defines the data types and data relations and
   operations that comprise the information model for Security
   Automation and Continuous Monitoring (SACM) of posture information.
   This information model is maintained as the IANA "SACM Information
   Elements" registry.  This document defines the initial set and
   contents to address SACM's use cases (RFC7632).

   Please help this paragraph becoming an abstract.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cam-winget-sacm-information-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cam-winget-sacm-information-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/