Subject: I-D Action: draft-cordell-jcr-co-constraints-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 04:05:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Co-Constraints for JSON Content Rules
        Authors         : Pete Cordell
                          Andrew Lee Newton
	Filename        : draft-cordell-jcr-co-constraints-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   JSON Content Rules (JCR) [JCR] provides a powerful, intuitive and
   concise method for defining the structure of JSON [RFC7159] messages.
   However, modern JSON usage patterns occasionally mean that JCR alone
   is not able to capture the required constraints in a satisfactory
   way.  This document describes JCR Co-Constraints (JCRCC) which
   defines additional JCR directives and annotations that can be added
   to a JCR ruleset in order to define more detailed constraints on JSON
   messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cordell-jcr-co-constraints/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cordell-jcr-co-constraints-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/