Subject: I-D Action: draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 13:05:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DISPATCH-Style Working Groups and the SIP-Change Process
        Authors         : Ben Campbell
                          ALissa Cooper
                          Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-11

Abstract:
   RFC 5727 defined several processes for the former Real-time
   Applications and Infrastructure (RAI) area.  These processes include
   the evolution of the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and related
   protocols, as well as the operation of the DISPATCH and SIPCORE
   working groups.  This document updates RFC 5727 to allow flexibility
   for the area and working group structure, while preserving the SIP-
   change processes.  It also generalizes the DISPATCH working group
   processes so that they can be easily adopted by other working groups.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-campbell-art-rfc5727-update-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/