Subject: I-D Action: draft-rsalz-drbg-speck-wap-wep-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2016 09:17:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : No MTI Crypto without Public Review
        Author          : Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-rsalz-drbg-speck-wap-wep-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-03-22

Abstract:
   Cryptography is becoming more important to the IETF and its
   protocols, and more IETF protocols are using, or looking at,
   cryptography to increase privacy on the Internet [RFC7258].

   This document specifies a proposed best practice for any protocol (or
   data format) that uses cryptography.  Namely, that such RFCs cannot
   specify an algorithm as mandatory-to-implement (MTI) unless that
   algorithm has had reasonable public review.  This document also
   "sketches out" a rough definition around what such a review would
   look like.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rsalz-drbg-speck-wap-wep/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rsalz-drbg-speck-wap-wep-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/