Subject: I-D Action: draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 03:32:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Alternative Challenge Password Attributes for Enrollment over Secure Transport
        Authors         : Max Pritikin
                          Carl Wallace
	Filename        : draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of new Certificate Signing Request
   attributes for use with the Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST)
   protocol.  These attributes provide disambiguation of the existing
   overloaded uses for the challengePassword attribute defined in PKCS
   (Public-Key Cryptography Standards) #9 [RFC2985].  Uses include the
   original certificate revocation password, common authentication
   password uses, and EST-defined linking of transport security
   identity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wallace-est-alt-challenge-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/