Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-pce-bfd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 03:36:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Xia Chen
	Filename        : draft-li-pce-bfd-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the extensions to the PCEP to notify BFD
   parameters for LSPs from PCE to PCC for PCE-initiated LSP.  The
   extensions include BFD protocol parameters and allow PCC to support
   BFD for PCE-Initiated LSP whose BFD session is a bi-directional co-
   routed channel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-pce-bfd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-pce-bfd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/