Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-slim-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 10:29:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Selection of Language for Internet Media of the IETF.

        Title           : SLIM Use Cases
        Author          : Natasha Rooney
	Filename        : draft-ietf-slim-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   Use cases for selection of language for internet media.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-slim-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-slim-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/