Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-eap-kerberos-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 15:53:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Kerberos in the Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP-Kerberos)
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-eap-kerberos-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-13

Abstract:
   This specification permits Kerberos authentication as part of the
   EAP.  To support identity bootstrapping during network logon, the
   preceding acquisition of tickets may also be passed through this EAP
   mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-eap-kerberos/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-eap-kerberos-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/