Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsushima-stateless-uplane-vepc-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:53:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateless user-plane architecture for virtualized EPC (vEPC)
        Authors         : Satoru Matsushima
                          Ryuji Wakikawa
	Filename        : draft-matsushima-stateless-uplane-vepc-06.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   We envision a new mobile architecture for the future Evolved Packet
   Core (EPC).  The new architecture is designed to support the
   virtualization scheme called NFV (Network Function Virtualization).
   In our architecture, the user plane of EPC is decoupled from the
   control-plane and uses routing information to forward packets of
   mobile nodes.  Although the EPC control plane will run on hypervisor,
   our proposal does not modify the signaling of the EPC control plane.
   The benefits of our architecture are 1) scalability, 2) flexibility
   and 3) Manageability.  How to run the EPC control plane on NFV is out
   of our focus in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsushima-stateless-uplane-vepc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsushima-stateless-uplane-vepc-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsushima-stateless-uplane-vepc-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/