Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-scsn-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 00:14:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gap Analysis of Scalable Synchronization Networks
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Xian Liu
                          Liang Geng
                          Daniel Philip Venmani
	Filename        : draft-jiang-scsn-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This draft provides a gap analysis for the Scalable Synchronization
   Networks (SCSN). The document provides an overview of the existing
   standardization work on synchronization solutions, and outlines some
   of the important features with regard to scalability that are still
   missing in current synchronization networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-scsn-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-scsn-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/