Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-pkcs8-encrypted-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2016 13:10:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The PKCS #8 EncryptedPrivateKeyInfo Media Type
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-pkcs8-encrypted-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-03-11

Abstract:
   This document registers the application/pkcs8-encrypted media type
   for use with the EncryptedPrivateKeyInfo unit of PKCS #8. This format
   carries an encrypted private key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-pkcs8-encrypted/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-pkcs8-encrypted-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/