Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-oauth-bound-config-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 15:53:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Bound Configuration Lookup
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Tony Nadalin
	Filename        : draft-hunt-oauth-bound-config-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-03-13

Abstract:
   This specification defines a mechanism for the client of an OAuth 2.0
   protected resource service to obtain the configuration details of an
   OAuth 2.0 authorization server that is capable of authorizing access
   to a specific resource service.  The information includes the OAuth
   2.0 component endpoint location URIs and as well as authorization
   server capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-oauth-bound-config/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-oauth-bound-config-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/