Subject: I-D Action: draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 10:21:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG model to manage the optical interface parameters for an external transponder in a WDM network
        Authors         : Gabriele Galimberti
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Kam Lam
                          Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Gert Grammel
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Gary Ratterree
	Filename        : draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   This memo defines a Yang model that translates the SNMP mib module
   defined in draft-galikunze-ccamp-dwdm-if-snmp-mib for managing single
   channel optical interface parameters of DWDM applications.  This
   model is to support the optical parameters specified in ITU-T G.698.2
   [ITU.G698.2] and application identifiers specified in ITU-T G.874.1
   [ITU.G874.1] .  Note that G.874.1 encompasses vendor-specific codes,
   which if used would make the interface a single vendor IaDI and could
   still be managed.

   The Yang model defined in this memo can be used for Optical
   Parameters monitoring and/or configuration of the endpoints of the
   multi-vendor IaDI optical link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/