Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 23:53:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG model for Multicast Protocol for Low power and lossy Networks (MPL)
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-03-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for management of Multicast
   Protocol for Low power and lossy Networks (MPL) implementations.  The
   data model includes configuration data and state data.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/