Subject: I-D Action: draft-fieau-https-delivery-delegation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 08:44:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTPS and delegation of encrypted traffic between interconnected CDNs
        Author          : Frederic Fieau
	Filename        : draft-fieau-https-delivery-delegation-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document discusses approaches to the issue of correct delegation
   of the encrypted TLS-based traffic requests between CDNs in inter CDN
   networks and during interactions between client User Agents (UA), and
   Content Delivery Networks (CDNs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fieau-https-delivery-delegation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fieau-https-delivery-delegation-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fieau-https-delivery-delegation-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/