Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-signaling-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 03:24:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Signaling Extensions in support of Flexible Ethernet networks
        Author          : Qilei Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-signaling-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This draft describes the extensions to the Resource Reservation
   Protocol Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) signalling protocol to support
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in a GMPLS-controlled flexible Ethernet
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-signaling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-signaling-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-signaling-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/