Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-fwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2016 16:27:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework and Requirements for GMPLS-based Control of Flexible Ethernet Network
        Author          : Qilei Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-fwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-03-08

Abstract:
   Flex Ethernet (FlexE) technology, which is defined by Optical
   Internetworking Forum (OIF), is a new kind of data plane technology
   and can be used to provides a generic mechanism for supporting a
   variety of Ethernet MAC rates that may or may not correspond to any
   existing Ethernet PHY rate.  This includes MAC rates that are both
   greater than (through bonding) and less than (through sub-rate and
   channelization) the Ethernet PHY rates used to carry FlexE.

   Based on the applications/use cases given in the Flex Ethernet
   Implementation Agreement, this document defines a framework and
   control plane requirements for the application of existing GMPLS
   architecture and control plane protocols to the control of flexible
   Ethernet network.  The actual extensions to the GMPLS protocols will
   be defined in companion documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-fwk/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-ccamp-flexe-fwk-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/