Subject: I-D Action: draft-voit-netconf-restconf-yang-push-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 10:39:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Restconf, HTTP, and HTTP2 Transport for YANG Push
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
	Filename        : draft-voit-netconf-restconf-yang-push-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-03-17

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG Subscription and Push mechanisms for
   Restconf, HTTP, and HTTP2 transports.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-netconf-restconf-yang-push/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-voit-netconf-restconf-yang-push-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-voit-netconf-restconf-yang-push-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/