Subject: I-D Action: draft-deen-daigle-ggie-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:08:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Glass to Glass Internet Ecosysten Introduction
        Authors         : Glenn Deen
                          Leslie Daigle
	Filename        : draft-deen-daigle-ggie-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document introduces the Glass to Glass Internet Ecosystem
   (GGIE).  The GGIE goal is to improve how the Internet is used for all
   video, both amateur and professional, reflecting that the line
   between amature and professional video technology is increasinly
   blurred.  As the Glass to Glass (camera lens to viewing screen) name
   implies GGIE's scope is from the original recording by a lens,
   through the steps of editing, packaging, distributed and searching,
   and finally viewing.  GGIE is not a complete end to end architecture
   or solution, it is use cases and technical specifications that can
   serve as foundational building blocks for new Internet video
   innovation.

   This is a companion effort to the GGIE W3C Taskforce in the W3C Web
   and TV Interest Group.

   This document is being discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deen-daigle-ggie/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deen-daigle-ggie-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/