Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-cose-alg-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 12:22:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CBOR Encoded Message Syntax: Additional Algorithms
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-schaad-cose-alg-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document defines the identifiers and usage for a set of
   additional cryptographic algorithms in the CBOR Encoded Message
   (COSE) Syntax.

   The algorithms setup in this docment are: RSA-PSS, RSA-OAEP, ....
   !!TBD!!

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-cose-alg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-cose-alg-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schaad-cose-alg-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/