Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-km-attributes-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 15:14:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NSA's Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) Key Management Attributes
        Authors         : Paul Timmel
                          Russ Housley
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-km-attributes-07.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   This document defines key management attributes used by the National
   Security Agency (NSA).  The attributes can appear in asymmetric
   and/or symmetric key packages as well as the Cryptographic Message
   Syntax (CMS) content types that subsequently envelope the key
   packages.  Key packages described in RFC 5958 and RFC 6031 are
   examples where these attributes can be used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-km-attributes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-km-attributes-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-km-attributes-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/