Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-flowspec-redirect-generalized-sid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 12:36:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP FlowSpec Redirect to Generalized Segment ID Action
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Nan Wu
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-flowspec-redirect-generalized-sid-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a new type of the redirect extended community,
   called as Redirect to Generalized Segment ID Extended Community.
   When activated, the Redirect to Generalized Segment ID Extended
   Community is used by BGP FlowSpec Controller to signal the specific
   redirecting action to BGP Flowspec Client, and then the BGP Flowspec
   Client will use the Generalized Segment ID and the Segment Type to
   find a local forwarding entity in a local mapping table.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-flowspec-redirect-generalized-sid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-flowspec-redirect-generalized-sid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/