Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-protocol-strawman-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 19:58:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS protocol strawman
        Author          : Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-protocol-strawman-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   This document provides a strawman proposal for the I2RS protocol
   covering the ephemeral data store and data flow requirements not
   covered by i2rs publication/subscription service or traceability.  It
   also proposes additions to YANG for the ephemeral data store and for
   additional data flow requirements.  It proposes additions to the
   NETCONF and RESTCONF for these additions.  Future versions of this
   document will propose changes to support the I2RS protocol security
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-protocol-strawman/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-protocol-strawman-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/