Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 05:57:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled Services of the IETF.

        Title           : L2L3 VPN Multicast MIB
        Author          : Zhaohui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base for
   use with network management protocols in the Internet community.

   In particular, it describes managed objects common to both L2 and IP
   VPN Multicast.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-l2l3-vpn-mcast-mib-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/