Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-object-security-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 11:51:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Object Security of CoAP (OSCOAP)
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-object-security-04.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This memo defines Object Security of CoAP (OSCOAP), a method for
   application layer protection of message exchanges with the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), using the CBOR Encoded
   Message Syntax.  OSCOAP provides end-to-end encryption, integrity and
   replay protection to CoAP payload, options, and header fields, as
   well as a secure binding between CoAP request and response messages.
   The use of OSCOAP is signaled with the CoAP option Object-Security,
   also defined in this memo.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-object-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-object-security-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-object-security-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/