Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-teas-yang-l3-te-topo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2016 12:10:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Layer 3 TE Topologies
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Igor Bryskin
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-liu-teas-yang-l3-te-topo-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-03-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for layer 3 traffic
   engineering topologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-teas-yang-l3-te-topo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-teas-yang-l3-te-topo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/