Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-lurk-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:35:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Limited Use of Remote Keys, Protocol and Reference.
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker    
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-lurk-01.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   The Limited Use of Remote Keys (LURK) BOF has been scheduled with the
   objective of discussing approaches to mitigating security risks to
   TLS private keys.  In particular in situations where a Content
   Delivery Network (CDN) is used to deliver content and thus the party
   that is being authenticated is not the party that the user is
   attempting to authenticate.

   Three classes of solution are considered, short term credentials, a
   remote service offering to perform private key operations and a
   remote service that is further constrained through the use of some
   form of threshold approach.  A JSON/HTTP protocol implementing the
   second and third protocol is demonstrated and documented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-lurk/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-lurk-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-lurk-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/