Subject: I-D Action: draft-luo-grow-ts-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 02:45:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use-cases for Traffic Steering in Operator Networks
        Authors         : Yujia Luo
                          Liang Ou
                          Sujian Lu
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Nan Wu
	Filename        : draft-luo-grow-ts-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   Transporting data to their users through operators' networks is a
   fundamental service that can benefit both providers and consumers.
   Due to the dramatically increased popularity and desire of
   differentiated services and their constraints, it is essential for
   operators to provide the traffic steering service under limited
   network resources and maximize their benefits at the same time.

   This document lists some typical use cases for traffic steering
   services.  This document does not attempt to enumerate all kinds of
   scenarios, but rather it describes several key features of these
   scenarios from which solutions may be constructed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luo-grow-ts-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luo-grow-ts-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/