Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-information-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 11:53:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring of the IETF.

        Title           : SACM Information Model
        Authors         : David Waltermire
                          Kim Watson
                          Clifford Kahn
                          Lisa Lorenzin
                          Michael Cokus
                          Daniel Haynes
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-information-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 123
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This document defines the information model for SACM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-information-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-information-model-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-information-model-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/