Subject: I-D Action: draft-lopez-pce-use-cases-initiated-pce-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:26:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use cases for remote-initiated LSPs via Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP)
        Authors         : Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Zafar Ali
                          Haomian Zheng
	Filename        : draft-lopez-pce-use-cases-initiated-pce-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
     Thanks to the extensions defined in [I-D. draft-ietf-pce-pce-
     initiated-lsp] and [I-D.draft-ietf-pce-remote-initiated-gmpls-lsp],
     it is possible to initiate LSP Setup in a Stateful PCE Model for
     MPLS and GMPLS scenarios. This document complements previous
     documents by providing an explanation of the use cases to use such
     PCEP extensions.

     This document presents single layer and multi-layer use cases,
     where not only the PCE is involved, but also other modules defined
     in IETF, such as Virtual Network Topology Manager and Provisioning
     Manager.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lopez-pce-use-cases-initiated-pce/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lopez-pce-use-cases-initiated-pce-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lopez-pce-use-cases-initiated-pce-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/