Subject: I-D Action: draft-kivinen-802-15-ie-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 23:57:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IEEE 802.15.4 Information Element for IETF
        Authors         : Tero Kivinen
                          Pat Kinney
	Filename        : draft-kivinen-802-15-ie-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   IEEE Std. 802.15.4-2015 has Information Elements (IE) that can be
   used to extend the 802.15.4 in interoperable manner.  IEEE 802.15
   Assigned Numbers Authority (ANA) manages the registry of the
   Information Elements, and this document requests ANA to allocate a
   number for IETF and provides the information how the IE is formatted
   to provide sub types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kivinen-802-15-ie/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-802-15-ie-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/