Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-sdnrg-decoupling-scheme-hypervisor-sdn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 22:36:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Decoupling scheme for hypervisor from SDN architecture
        Authors         : Rong Gu
                          Chen Li
	Filename        : draft-gu-sdnrg-decoupling-scheme-hypervisor-sdn-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-03-16

Abstract:
   Different hypervisors are used in SDN network in cloud datacenters,
   such as KVM, VMware ESXi and Xen. However, different hypervisors are
   not well supported by SDN network to some degrees.  In order to solve
   the problems with hypervisor VMware ESXi and Xen, decoupling schemes
   for hypervisor from SDN architecture are presented.  Through
   different decoupling schemes, we want to find a better way in order
   to get the overall view by the SDN network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-sdnrg-decoupling-scheme-hypervisor-sdn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-sdnrg-decoupling-scheme-hypervisor-sdn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/