Subject: I-D Action: draft-huitema-dnssd-privacy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2016 17:39:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy Extensions for DNS-SD
        Author          : Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-huitema-dnssd-privacy-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-09

Abstract:
   DNS-SD allows discovery of services published in DNS or MDNS.  The
   publication normally disclose information about the device publishing
   the services.  There are use cases where devices want to communicate
   without disclosing their identity, for example two mobile devices
   visiting the same hotspot.  We propose a method to obfuscate the
   identification information published by DNS-SD.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huitema-dnssd-privacy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huitema-dnssd-privacy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/