Subject: I-D Action: draft-raza-mpls-ldp-mldp-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 06:47:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for MPLS LDP and mLDP
        Authors         : Kamran Raza
                          Rajiv Asati
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Santosh Esale
                          Xia Chen
                          Himanshu Shah
	Filename        : draft-raza-mpls-ldp-mldp-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 95
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for Multi-Protocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) and Multipoint LDP
   (mLDP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raza-mpls-ldp-mldp-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raza-mpls-ldp-mldp-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-raza-mpls-ldp-mldp-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/