Subject: I-D Action: draft-haynes-sacm-oval-variables-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 10:44:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OVAL(R) Variables Model
        Authors         : Michael Cokus
                          Daniel Haynes
                          David Rothenberg
                          Juan Gonzalez
	Filename        : draft-haynes-sacm-oval-variables-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-03-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies Version 5.11.1 of the OVAL Variables Model
   which contains constructs that allow for the specification of values
   for external_variables defined in content that was created using the
   OVAL Definitions Model.  The OVAL Variables Model serves as a useful
   mechanism for parameterizing content based on the OVAL Definitions
   Model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haynes-sacm-oval-variables-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haynes-sacm-oval-variables-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/