Subject: I-D Action: draft-dalela-dlep-flow-control-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 03:37:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flow Control Extension for DLEP
        Authors         : Ashish Dalela
                          Arun Parashar
                          S L Ananth
	Filename        : draft-dalela-dlep-flow-control-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   There is a need for a mechanism to flow control the data plane
   traffic between the router and the modem. This draft extends DLEP
   protocol to provide Ethernet based flow control schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dalela-dlep-flow-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dalela-dlep-flow-control-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dalela-dlep-flow-control-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/