Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2nsf-mgtflow-reqs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 05:52:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2NSF Data Flow Requirements
        Author          : Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2nsf-mgtflow-reqs-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This document discuss the stresses on I2NSF management traffic during
   periods DDoS and network attacks, and how application layer tuning of
   I2NSF management traffic can improve the managementtraffic flow.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2nsf-mgtflow-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2nsf-mgtflow-reqs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/