Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-idr-ls-ip-tunnel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 14:57:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Link-State Extension for Distribution of IP Tunnel Information
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Hannes Gredler
	Filename        : draft-dong-idr-ls-ip-tunnel-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to BGP-LS for the collection and
   distribution of IP tunnel information.  Such information can be
   distributed to external components for service mapping and tunnel
   selection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-idr-ls-ip-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-idr-ls-ip-tunnel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/