Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2016 04:50:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : secure DHCPv6 deployment
        Authors         : Lishan Li
                          Yong Cui
                          Jianping Wu
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-06

Abstract:
   Secure DHCPv6 provides authentication and encryption mechanisms for
   DHCPv6.  This draft analyses DHCPv6 threat model and provides
   guideline for secure DHCPv6 deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-deployment-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/