Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-httpbis-http2-additional-certs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2016 13:35:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secondary Server-Certificate Authentication in HTTP/2
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-bishop-httpbis-http2-additional-certs-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-15

Abstract:
   Many HTTP servers host content from several origins.  HTTP/2
   [RFC7540] permits clients to reuse an existing HTTP connection to a
   server provided that certain conditions are satisfied.  One of these
   conditions is the inclusion of the secondary origin in the
   certificate provided during the TLS [I-D.ietf-tls-tls13] handshake.

   In many cases, origins will wish to maintain separate certificates
   for different origins but still desire the benefits of a shared HTTP
   connection.  This draft describes how frames which were defined to
   transfer client certificates might be used to provide additional
   server certificates as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-httpbis-http2-additional-certs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-http2-additional-certs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/