Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-ip-version-5-8-9-historic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 08:33:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reclassification of ST (IP version 5), PIP (IP version 8) and TUBA (IP version 9) to Historic
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-ip-version-5-8-9-historic-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-03-16

Abstract:
   This document reclassifies ST (IP version 5), PIP (IP version 8) and
   TUBA (IP version 9) to Historic status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-ip-version-5-8-9-historic/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-ip-version-5-8-9-historic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/