Subject: I-D Action: draft-burleigh-dtn-rs-cbor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2016 14:25:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol CBOR Representation Specification
        Author          : Scott Burleigh
	Filename        : draft-burleigh-dtn-rs-cbor-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-03-04

Abstract:
   This Internet Draft presents a specification for the use of Concise
   Binary Object Representation (CBOR [RFC7049]) in the representation
   of transmitted Bundle Protocol (BP) bundles [ref TBD].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burleigh-dtn-rs-cbor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burleigh-dtn-rs-cbor-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/