Subject: I-D Action: draft-erb-lurk-rsalg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 11:14:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A PFS-preserving protocol for LURK
        Authors         : Samuel Erb
                          Rich Salz
	Filename        : draft-erb-lurk-rsalg-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol between a content provider and an
   external key owner that enables the provider to act as a TLS
   termination end-point for the key owner, without having the key
   actually being provisioned at the provider.

   The protocol between the two preserves forward secrecy, and is also
   designed to prevent the use of the key owner as a general-purpose
   signing oracle which would make it complicit in attacks against uses
   of the very keys it is trying to protect.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-erb-lurk-rsalg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-erb-lurk-rsalg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/