Subject: I-D Action: draft-yong-idr-flowspec-redirect-vpn-rd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 22:56:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Flowspec Redirect to VPN RD Extended Community
        Authors         : lucy.yong
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Weiguo Hao
	Filename        : draft-yong-idr-flowspec-redirect-vpn-rd-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-03-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a new type of the redirect extended community,
   called as Redirect to VPN RD Extended Community.  When activated, the
   Redirect to VPN RD Extended Community is used to identify the unique
   VPN instance within a router.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yong-idr-flowspec-redirect-vpn-rd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yong-idr-flowspec-redirect-vpn-rd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/