Subject: I-D Action: draft-morand-tsvwg-sctp-parameters-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2016 08:33:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Update of the List of Configurable SCTP Protocol Parameters
        Authors         : Lionel Morand
                          Cedric Bonnet
	Filename        : draft-morand-tsvwg-sctp-parameters-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-03-07

Abstract:
   In the SCTP protocol stack implementations available for deployment
   in operational networks, it has been usually observed that the list
   of parameters that can be configured by the operators is often
   restricted to the list of SCTP protocol parameter values that are
   recommended for SCTP given in the IETF RFC 4960.  However, this list
   is not exhaustive.

   This document updates the IETF RFC 4960 by including the SACK delay
   as part of the list of SCTP protocol parameters that can be
   configurable by an SCTP administrator.  The associated recommended
   value is also given, according to the IETF RFC 4960

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morand-tsvwg-sctp-parameters-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morand-tsvwg-sctp-parameters-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/