Subject: I-D Action: draft-fang-i2nsf-inter-cloud-ddos-mitigation-api-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 16:54:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-Cloud DDoS Mitigation API
        Authors         : Luyuan Fang
                          Deepak Bansal
	Filename        : draft-fang-i2nsf-inter-cloud-ddos-mitigation-api-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document defines an Inter-Cloud DDoS Mitigation Abstract Layer
   and corresponding standardized APIs to enable the exchange of real
   time automated information to enable DDoS mitigation across Cloud
   Service Providers and Network Service Providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fang-i2nsf-inter-cloud-ddos-mitigation-api/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fang-i2nsf-inter-cloud-ddos-mitigation-api-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fang-i2nsf-inter-cloud-ddos-mitigation-api-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/