Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-transport-over-mpls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2016 08:56:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL Transparent Transport over MPLS
        Authors         : Mohammed Umair
                          Kingston Smiler Selvaraj
                          Donald E. Eastlake 3rd
                          Lucy Yong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-transport-over-mpls-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-03-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to interconnect multiple Transparent
   Interconnection of Lots of links (TRILL) sites with an intervening
   MPLS network using existing TRILL and VPLS standards. This draft
   addresses two problems as follows:

   1) Providing connection between more than two TRILL sites that
   are separated by MPLS provider network.

   2) Providing a single logical virtualized TRILL network for
   different tenants that are separated by an MPLS provider network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-transport-over-mpls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-transport-over-mpls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/