Subject: I-D Action: draft-maino-gpe-vpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 15:30:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GPE-VPN: Programmable LISP-based Virtual Private Networks
        Authors         : Fabio Maino
                          Vina Ermagan
                          John Evans
                          Horia Miclea
	Filename        : draft-maino-gpe-vpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   GPE-VPN is an architecture for programmable SD-WAN solutions that
   leverages the Generic Protocol Encapsulation (GPE) overlay.

   GPE-VPN uses an extended LISP-based map-assisted control plane to
   dynamically lookup forwarding policies on demand.  A northbound
   programmable mapping system is used to store and retrieve mappings
   and forwarding policies.

   The GPE-VPN data plane is secured with IPsec based encryption.

   Overlay tunnels, as well as cryptographic parameters, are provisioned
   on demand.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-maino-gpe-vpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-maino-gpe-vpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/