Subject: I-D Action: draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:00:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath TCP Support for Single-homed End-systems
        Authors         : Rolf Winter
                          Michael Faath
                          Andreas Ripke
	Filename        : draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   Multipath TCP relies on the existence of multiple paths between end-
   systems.  These are typically provided by using different IP
   addresses obtained by different ISPs at the end-systems.  While this
   scenario is certainly becoming increasingly a reality (e.g. mobile
   devices), currently most end-systems are single-homed (e.g. desktop
   PCs in an enterprise).  It seems also likely that a lot of network
   sites will insist on having all traffic pass a single network element
   (e.g. for security reasons) before traffic is split across multiple
   paths.  This memo therefore describes mechanisms to make multiple
   paths available to multipath TCP-capable end-systems that are not
   available directly at the end-systems but somewhere within the
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wr-mptcp-single-homed-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/