Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-tsvwg-crosslayer-cooperation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 06:15:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cross-layer Cooperation for Encrypted Traffic
        Authors         : Hao Chen
                          Yue Yin
                          Ge Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-tsvwg-crosslayer-cooperation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This memo mainly considers the requirement and feasibility of cross-
   layer design in the encrypted traffic scenario.

   By permitting the interaction between the encrypted application layer
   and non-encrypted transport/network layer, the network layer may
   schedule service flow more properly and the application layer may
   know the network status information well, which actually optimize the
   network bandwidth.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-tsvwg-crosslayer-cooperation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-tsvwg-crosslayer-cooperation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/