Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-detnet-xhaul-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 04:17:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integrated Mobile Fronthaul and Backhaul
        Author          : James Huang
	Filename        : draft-huang-detnet-xhaul-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   Ethernet can be a very promising technology for mobile Fronthaul and
   Backhaul traffic transportation, even an integrated Fronthaul /
   Backhaul (XHaul), although there are still some challenges.  This
   memo tries to analyze some of the challenges and issues, such as L2
   or L3 (MPLS/IP) forwarding, packet loss, etc., and to find out some
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-detnet-xhaul/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-detnet-xhaul-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/