Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-h-sdns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 20:24:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE Hierarchical SDNs
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Lei Liu
                          Vic Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-h-sdns-00.txt
	Pages           : 66
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This document presents extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) for supporting a hierarchical SDN
   control system, which comprises multiple SDN controllers controlling
   a network with a number of domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-h-sdns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-h-sdns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/