Subject: I-D Action: draft-ciavaglia-anima-knowledge-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2016 14:30:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Knowledge Exchange in Autonomic Networks
        Authors         : Laurent Ciavaglia
                          Pierre Peloso
	Filename        : draft-ciavaglia-anima-knowledge-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-03-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a solution to manage the exchange and
   processing of information and knowledge between autonomic functions.
   The objective is to provide a unified interface to enable an
   interoperable management of information flows among autonomic
   functions by insuring the use common mechanisms.  The protocol
   negotiate and automatically adapt to the communication and
   information capabilities, requirements and constraints of the
   participating entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ciavaglia-anima-knowledge/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ciavaglia-anima-knowledge-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/