Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 08:01:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : Concepts and Terminology for Peer to Peer SIP
        Authors         : David A. Bryan
                          Philip Matthews
                          Eunsoo Shim
                          Dean Willis
                          Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-09.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-04-21

Abstract:
   This document defines concepts and terminology for the use of the
   Session Initiation Protocol in a peer-to-peer environment where the
   traditional proxy-registrar and message routing functions are
   replaced by a distributed mechanism.  These mechanisms may be
   implemented using a distributed hash table or other distributed data
   mechanism with similar external properties.  This document includes a
   high-level view of the functional relationships between the network
   elements defined herein, a conceptual model of operations, and an
   outline of the related problems addressed by the P2PSIP working group
   and the RELOAD protocol and SIP usage document defined by the working
   group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-concepts-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/