Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 11:07:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : RFC6374 UDP Return Path
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Sagar Soni
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-04-07

Abstract:
   RFC6374 defines a protocol for Packet Loss and Delay Measurement for
   MPLS networks (MPLS-PLDM).  This document specifies the procedures to
   be used when sending and processing out-of-band MPLS performance
   management responses over an IP/UDP return path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-rfc6374-udp-return-path-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/