Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-vxlan-group-policy-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 11:01:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VXLAN Group Policy Option
        Authors         : Michael Smith
                          Lawrence Kreeger
	Filename        : draft-smith-vxlan-group-policy-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-04-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a backward compatible extension to Virtual
   eXtensible Local Area Network (VXLAN) that allows a Tenant System
   Interface (TSI) Group Identifier to be carried for the purposes of
   policy enforcement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-vxlan-group-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-vxlan-group-policy-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smith-vxlan-group-policy-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/