Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-mptcp-prmp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 19:13:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath Transmission Control Protocol (MPTCP) Partial Reliability Extension
        Authors         : Changqiao Xu
                          Hui Huang
                          Hongke Zhang
                          Chunshan Xiong
                          Lei Zhu
	Filename        : draft-xu-mptcp-prmp-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   This memo presents an extension to the Multipath Transmission Control
   Protocol (MPTCP) that allows MPTCP endpoints in which case both
   sender side and receiver side support this function to provide
   partially reliable data transmission service to the upper layer
   applications. In order to achieve the above goal, this memo extents
   MPTCP by adding two new subtypes which are expressed as "PR_CAPABLE"
   and "ACK_NOTIFY" and the corresponding processes are also introduced.
   The extension can provide the backward-compatibility with MPTCP if
   the new features are not available.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mptcp-prmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mptcp-prmp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-mptcp-prmp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/