Subject: I-D Action: draft-hongcs-6lo-bcwc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 09:08:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Emergency Communication for Low Energy Body-Centric Wearable Networks
        Authors         : Choong Seon Hong
                          Moshaddique Al Ameen
                          Seung Il Moon
	Filename        : draft-hongcs-6lo-bcwc-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-04-20

Abstract:
Wearable devices are among the core technologies for Internet of Things
(IoT).  Recent advances in wireless communication devices have made it
possible to create a wearable network in and around the human body. Such
a network can be used for diverse applications such as monitoring human
body activities and personal entertainments. A typical wearable device
runs on battery power, which is limited and often non-rechargeable.
Therefore, a low energy operation environment is desirable. Emergency
traffic management is an important aspect of such a network. This
document describes how an out-of-bound external wake up based on
on-demand mechanism can work to successfully transmit emergency traffic
in a typical body-centric wearable network (BC-WN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hongcs-6lo-bcwc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hongcs-6lo-bcwc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/