Subject: I-D Action: draft-beese-opsawg-ossman-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 08:30:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Open Source Software Manifest Retrieval from a Headless Device
        Authors         : Zachary Beese
                          Gregory Barton
	Filename        : draft-beese-opsawg-ossman-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-04-05

Abstract:
   In commercial embedded systems utilizing open source, there are legal
   requirements to make open source software utilized in a product
   known.  Headless devices have no UI to display an open source
   manifest.  Additionally, printed manuals become out of date as
   software updates occur throughout the product lifetime.  This
   standard intends to create a common method of retrieving open source
   manifests directly from an embedded device utilizing Ethernet or Wi-
   Fi.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-beese-opsawg-ossman/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-beese-opsawg-ossman-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/