Subject: I-D Action: draft-wagner-conex-audit-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 11:22:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Auditing of Congestion Exposure (ConEx) signals
        Authors         : David Wagner
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
	Filename        : draft-wagner-conex-audit-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-04-08

Abstract:
   Congestion Exposure (ConEx) is a mechanism by which senders inform
   the network about the congestion encountered by previous packets on
   the same flow.  Reliable auditing is necessary to provide a strong
   incentive to declare ConEx information honestly.  This document
   defines how the signals are handled by an audit and lists
   requirements for an audit implementation.  This document does not
   mandate a particular design but identifies state and functions that
   any auditor element must provide to fulfill the requirements stated
   in [draft-ietf-conex-abstract-mech].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wagner-conex-audit/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wagner-conex-audit-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wagner-conex-audit-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/