Subject: I-D Action: draft-tldr-sutld-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 12:09:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Special Use TLD Problem Statement
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          Ralph Droms
	Filename        : draft-tldr-sutld-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-04-05

Abstract:
   The Special-Use Domain Names registration policy in RFC 6761 has been
   shown through experience to present unanticipated challenges.  This
   memo explores current IETF and non-IETF publications relating on
   special-use TLDs, describes the history of domain names, and
   enumerates some problems that have come up in connection with the
   Special-Use Domain Names allocation process specifically as it
   related to top-level domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tldr-sutld-ps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tldr-sutld-ps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/