Subject: I-D Action: draft-burgess-promise-iot-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 08:24:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Federated Multi-Tenant Service Architecture for an Internet of Things
        Authors         : Mark Burgess
                          Herb Wildfeuer
	Filename        : draft-burgess-promise-iot-arch-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-04-20

Abstract:
   This draft describes architectural recommendations for a unified
   concept of Cloud Computing and Internet of Things, based on tried and
   tested principles from infrastructure science.  We describe a
   functional service architecture that may be applied in the manner of
   a platform, from the smallest scale to the largest scale, using
   vendor agnostic principles.  The current draft is rooted in the
   principles of Promise Theory[Bergstra1] and voluntary cooperation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burgess-promise-iot-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burgess-promise-iot-arch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-burgess-promise-iot-arch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/