Subject: I-D Action: draft-strassner-anima-control-loops-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 23:00:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Use of Control Loops in Autonomic Networking
        Authors         : John Strassner
                          Joel Halpern
                          Michael H. Behringer
	Filename        : draft-strassner-anima-control-loops-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-04-19

Abstract:
   This document defines the requirements for an autonomic control
   loop, describes different types of control loops, and explains how
   control loops are used in an Autonomic System. Control loops are
   used to enable Autonomic Network Management systems to adapt the
   behavior of the systems that they manage to respond to changes in
   user needs, business goals, and/or environmental conditions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-strassner-anima-control-loops/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-strassner-anima-control-loops-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-strassner-anima-control-loops-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/