Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 09:42:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ForCES Inter-FE LFB
        Authors         : Damascane M. Joachimpillai
                          Jamal Hadi Salim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-04.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-04-26

Abstract:
   This document describes how to extend the ForCES LFB topology across
   FEs by defining the Inter-FE LFB Class.  The Inter-FE LFB Class
   provides the ability to pass data and metadata across FEs without
   needing any changes to the ForCES specification.  The document
   focuses on Ethernet transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-forces-interfelfb-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/