Subject: I-D Action: draft-shi-dtn-amcud-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 00:47:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Mechanism Coping with Unexpected Disruption in Space Delay Tolerant Networks
        Authors         : Wenfeng Shi
                          Qi Xu
                          Bohao Feng
                          Huachun Zhou
	Filename        : draft-shi-dtn-amcud-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   This document proposes a coping mechanism used to deal with the
   unpredictable disruption problem in Space Delay Tolerant Networks
   (DTN) [RFC4838]. Since Licklider Transmission Protocol (LTP)
   [RFC5326] provides retransmission-based reliability for bundles,
   several times of retransmissions can be seen as a failure occurred
   over links. The proposed mechanism is used to direct the following
   packets to other nodes and probes the availability of the links
   which has disrupted unexpectedly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shi-dtn-amcud/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shi-dtn-amcud-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shi-dtn-amcud-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/