Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-rfc6455-iana-clarification-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 10:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarifying registry procedures for the Websockets sub-protocol registry
        Author          : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-hardie-rfc6455-iana-clarification-02.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-04-27

Abstract:
   This document clarifies the instructions to IANA for the sub-protocol
   registry set up for Websockets in RFC 6455.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-rfc6455-iana-clarification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-rfc6455-iana-clarification-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardie-rfc6455-iana-clarification-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/