Subject: I-D Action: draft-bw-supa-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 07:05:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture/Framework for SUPA
        Authors         : Tianran Zhou
                          Bert Wijnen
	Filename        : draft-bw-supa-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-04-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture and framework for the Simple
   Use of Policy Abtractions (SUPA).  It also gives an overview of the
   SUPA components.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bw-supa-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bw-supa-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/