Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-evaluation-methodology-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 12:41:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : Information-centric Networking: Evaluation and Security Considerations
        Authors         : Kostas Pentikousis
                          Borje Ohlman
                          Elwyn Davies
                          Spiros Spirou
                          Gennaro Boggia
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-evaluation-methodology-05.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2016-04-12

Abstract:
   This document presents a number of considerations regarding
   evaluating Information-centric Networking (ICN) and sheds some light
   on the impact of ICN on network security. It also surveys the
   evaluation tools currently available to researchers in the ICN area
   and provides suggestions regarding methodology and metrics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-evaluation-methodology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-evaluation-methodology-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-evaluation-methodology-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/