Subject: I-D Action: draft-davie-stt-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 13:00:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Stateless Transport Tunneling Protocol for Network Virtualization (STT)
        Authors         : Bruce Davie
                          Jesse Gross
	Filename        : draft-davie-stt-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-04-28

Abstract:
   Network Virtualization places unique requirements on tunneling
   protocols.  This draft describes STT (Stateless Transport Tunneling),
   a tunnel encapsulation that enables overlay networks to be built in
   virtualized networks.  STT is particularly useful when some tunnel
   endpoints are in end-systems, as it utilizes the capabilities of the
   network interface card to improve performance.  This draft documents
   the protocol and the rationale for its design, and highlights issues
   that may arise in deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davie-stt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davie-stt-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-davie-stt-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/