Subject: I-D Action: draft-pratt-httpbis-bytes-live-range-unit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 20:48:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP bytes-live Range Unit for Live Content
        Authors         : Craig Pratt
                          Barbara Stark
                          Darshak Thakore
	Filename        : draft-pratt-httpbis-bytes-live-range-unit-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-04-03

Abstract:
   To accommodate byte range requests for content that has data appended
   over time, this document defines a new HTTP range unit named "bytes-
   live".  The "bytes-live" range unit provides the ability for a client
   to specify a byte range in a GET or HEAD request which starts at an
   arbitrary byte offset within the representation and ends at an
   indeterminate offset, represented by "*".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pratt-httpbis-bytes-live-range-unit/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pratt-httpbis-bytes-live-range-unit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/