Subject: I-D Action: draft-ginsberg-isis-mi-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 22:03:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Multi-Instance
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ginsberg-isis-mi-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-04-20

Abstract:
   This draft describes a mechanism that allows a single router to share
   one or more circuits among multiple Intermediate System To
   Intermediate System (IS-IS) routing protocol instances.

   Multiple instances allow the isolation of resources associated with
   each instance.  Routers will form instance specific adjacencies.
   Each instance can support multiple topologies.  Each topology has a
   unique Link State Database (LSDB).  Each Protocol Data Unit (PDU)
   will contain a new Type Length Value (TLV) identifying the instance
   and the topology(ies) to which the PDU belongs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ginsberg-isis-mi-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ginsberg-isis-mi-bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ginsberg-isis-mi-bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/