Subject: I-D Action: draft-white-grow-overlapping-routes-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 10:38:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Filtering of Overlapping Routes
        Authors         : Russ White
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-white-grow-overlapping-routes-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   This document proposes an optional mechanism to remove a prefix when
   it overlaps with a functionally equivalent shorter prefix.  The
   proposed mechanism does not require any changes to the BGP protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-white-grow-overlapping-routes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-white-grow-overlapping-routes-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-white-grow-overlapping-routes-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/