Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 09:05:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP EID Block Management Guidelines
        Authors         : Luigi Iannone
                          Roger Jorgensen
                          David Conrad
                          Geoff Huston
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-07.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-04-06

Abstract:
   This document proposes a framework for the management of the LISP EID
   Address Block.  The framework described relies on hierarchical
   distribution of the address space, granting temporary usage of
   prefixes of such space to requesting organizations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-mgmnt-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/