Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 20:26:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : EdDSA, Ed25519, Ed448, Curve25519 and Curve448 for X.509
        Author          : Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-04-08

Abstract:
   This document specify algorithm identifiers and ASN.1 encoding
   formats for EdDSA digital signatures, subject public keys, and a
   "named curve" object identifier, used in the Internet X.509 Public
   Key Infrastructure.  Parameters for Ed25519, Ed25519ph, Ed448,
   Ed448ph, Curve25519 and Curve448 are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-pkix/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-pkix-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/