Subject: I-D Action: draft-landau-acme-caa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 12:43:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ACME Account Key Binding via CAA Records
        Author          : Hugo Landau
	Filename        : draft-landau-acme-caa-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-04-21

Abstract:
   The ACME protocol provides a means for hosts to automatically request
   and obtain X.509 certificates from certificate authorities.
   Certification authorities which implement ACME may also choose to
   implement the CAA DNS record, which allows a domain to communicate
   issuance policy to CAs.  The CAA specification alone allows a domain
   to define policy with CA-level granularity.  However, the CAA
   specification also provides facilities for extension to admit more
   granular, CA-specific policy.  This specification defines such a
   parameter.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-landau-acme-caa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-landau-acme-caa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/