Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-bier-path-mtu-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 15:28:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery (PMTUD) for Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Layer
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Tony Przygienda
                          Andrew Dolganow
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-bier-path-mtu-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-04-05

Abstract:
   This document describes Path Maximum Transmission Unit Discovery
   (PMTUD) in Bit Indexed Explicit Replication (BIER) layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-bier-path-mtu-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-bier-path-mtu-discovery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-bier-path-mtu-discovery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/