Subject: I-D Action: draft-bess-evpn-df-election-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 08:26:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A new Designated Forwarder Election for the EVPN
        Authors         : Satya Ranjan Mohanty
                          Keyur Patel
                          Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
                          Antoni Przygienda
	Filename        : draft-bess-evpn-df-election-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-04-06

Abstract:
   This document describes an improved EVPN Designated Forwarder
   Election (DF) algorithm which can be used to enhance operational
   experience in terms of convergence speed and robustness over a WAN
   deploying EVPN

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bess-evpn-df-election/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bess-evpn-df-election-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/