Subject: I-D Action: draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 07:19:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Congestion control for 4G and 5G access
        Author          : Ingemar Johansson
	Filename        : draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-04-12

Abstract:
   This memo outlines the challenge that 4G and 5G access brings for
   transport protocol congestion control and also outlines a few simple
   examples that can improve transport protocol congestion control
   performance in 4G and 5G access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-johansson-cc-for-4g-5g-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/