Subject: I-D Action: draft-jhlee-dmm-dnpp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 05:55:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecated Network Prefix Provision
        Authors         : Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Zhiwei Yan
	Filename        : draft-jhlee-dmm-dnpp-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-04-05

Abstract:
   This document introduces new extensions to router advertisement and
   router solicitation messages.  The extensions are used to provide a
   mobile node's deprecated network prefix information to an access
   router.  This document updates [RFC4861].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jhlee-dmm-dnpp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jhlee-dmm-dnpp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jhlee-dmm-dnpp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/