Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-ethertype-request-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 11:07:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes of the IETF.

        Title           : Assignment of an Ethertype for IPv6 with LoWPAN Encapsulation
        Authors         : Ralph Droms
                          Paul Duffy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-ethertype-request-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-04-18

Abstract:
   When carried over layer 2 technologies such as Ethernet, IPv6
   datagrams using LoWPAN encapsulation as defined in RFC 4944 must be
   identified so the receiver can correctly interpret the encoded IPv6
   datagram.  This document requests the assignment of an Ethertype for
   that purpose.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-ethertype-request/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-ethertype-request-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/