Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 12:02:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) Discriminators in Layer Two Tunneling Protocol, Version 3 (L2TPv3)
        Authors         : Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-04-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Attribute Value Pair (AVP) that allows
   L2TP Control Connection Endpoints (LCCEs) to advertise one or more
   Seamless Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (S-BFD) Discriminator
   values using the Layer Two Tunneling Protocol, Version 3 (L2TPv3).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l2tpext-sbfd-discriminator-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/