Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-slim-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 05:13:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Selection of Language for Internet Media of the IETF.

        Title           : SLIM Use Cases
        Author          : Natasha Rooney
	Filename        : draft-ietf-slim-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-04-07

Abstract:
   Use cases for selection of language for internet media.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-slim-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-slim-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-slim-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/