Subject: I-D Action: draft-dthakore-scte-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 21:29:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for SCTE
        Authors         : Darshak Thakore
                          Niem Dang
                          Gary Hughes
	Filename        : draft-dthakore-scte-urn-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-04-03

Abstract:
   This document describers the Namespace Identifier (NID) 'scte' for
   Uniform Resource Names (URNs) used to identify resources published by
   the Society of Cable Telecommunications Engineers (SCTE).  SCTE
   specifies and manages resources that utilize this URN identification
   model.  Management activities for these and other resource types are
   handled by the SCTE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dthakore-scte-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dthakore-scte-urn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/