Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-its-nd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 18:24:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Neighbor discovery to support direct communication in ITS
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
	Filename        : draft-yan-its-nd-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-04-26

Abstract:
   For C-ACC, Platooning and other typical use cases in ITS, how to
   establish direct IP communication paths between neighbor vehicles
   poses "how to discover the neighbors" as the prime issue.  In this
   draft, the issue is analyzed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-its-nd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-its-nd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/