Subject: I-D Action: draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 10:30:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy-Enhanced Tokens for Authorization in ACE
        Authors         : Jorge Cuellar
                          Prabhakaran Kasinathan
                          Daniel Calvo
	Filename        : draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2016-04-19

Abstract:
   fixed size m (= 256 bits).  But this data structure may be
   implemented in several different ways, for instance as a set of
   tables representing the currently relevant parts of the tree.

   We use a sequence of integer numbers as indexes for the nodes
   (values) in the tree.  To avoid parentheses, commas, and semicolons
   we write for instance: "123" for the sequence of 3 numbers "1", "2",
   and "3".  In what follows, in all our examples of integer sequences,
   we will not use numbers that require 2 or more digits (that is,
   numbers > 9).

   The sequences of integers are used to index values in a tree: x_a is
   the value at the node with position (address) a.  In other words, the
   nodes (and their values) are denoted as x_a, where a is a sequence of
   integer numbers.  The tree has a root x (x_a where a = epsilon is the
   empty sequence).  The children of x are x_1, x_2, x_3, ..., x_N,
   where k = 1..N is a singleton list, that is a list with only one
   number.  If x_a is a node in the tree, then the children of x_a all
   have the form x_a', where a'=a;i is a the concatenation of a and an
   integer i.  The value x_a'= x_a; i=x_(a;i) is calculated as G(x_a,i).
   In the case of a hash h:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/