Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-capport-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 09:31:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Captive Portals Problem Statement
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-capport-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   This draft attempts to establish a problem statement for "Captive
   Portals", in order to inform discussions of improving their
   operation.

Note to Readers

   The issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/mnot/I-D/labels/capport-problem .

   The most recent (often, unpublished) draft is at
   https://mnot.github.io/I-D/capport-problem/ .

   Recent changes are listed at https://github.com/mnot/I-D/commits/gh-
   pages/capport-problem .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-capport-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-capport-problem-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-capport-problem-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/