Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-src-routing-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 05:35:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Source/Destination Routing using IS-IS
        Authors         : Fred Baker
                          David Lamparter
	Filename        : draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-src-routing-05.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-04-17

Abstract:
   This note describes the changes necessary for IS-IS to route IPv6
   traffic from a specified prefix to a specified prefix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-src-routing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-src-routing-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baker-ipv6-isis-dst-src-routing-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/