Subject: I-D Action: draft-gutmann-tls-lts-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 03:43:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS 1.2 Long-term Support Profile
        Author          : Peter Gutmann
	Filename        : draft-gutmann-tls-lts-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-04-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile of TLS 1.2 for long-term support,
   one that incoporates as far as possible what's already deployed for
   TLS 1.2 but with the security holes and bugs fixed.  This represents
   a stable, known-good profile that can be deployed to systems that
   can't roll out a new set of patches every month or two when the next
   attack on TLS is published.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gutmann-tls-lts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gutmann-tls-lts-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gutmann-tls-lts-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/