Subject: I-D Action: draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 06:51:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Service Header TLVs
        Authors         : Paul Quinn
                          Uri Elzur
                          Sumandra Majee
                          Joel Halpern
	Filename        : draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-04-15

Abstract:
   This draft describes Network Service Header (NSH) MD-Type 2 metadata
   TLVs that can be used within a service function path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-quinn-sfc-nsh-tlv-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/