Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ippm-ipfpm-report-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 01:06:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Flow Performance Measurement Report
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-chen-ippm-ipfpm-report-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-04-19

Abstract:
   A "marking" based IP Flow Performance Measurement (IPFPM) framework
   is specified in draft-chen-ippm-coloring-based-ipfpm-framework.  IP
   Flow Information eXport (IPFIX) is used for exporting the performance
   of IPFPM.  Several new Information Elements of IPFIX are defined for
   IPFPM in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ippm-ipfpm-report/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ippm-ipfpm-report-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-ippm-ipfpm-report-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/