Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-anima-grasp-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 07:55:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol Application Program Interface (GRASP API)
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
                          Wendong Wang
                          Xiangyang Gong
	Filename        : draft-liu-anima-grasp-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies the application program interface of the
   Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP).  The API is used for
   Autonomic Service Agent (ASA) calling the GRASP protocol module to
   communicate the autonomic network signalings with other ASAs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-anima-grasp-api/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-anima-grasp-api-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/