Subject: I-D Action: draft-seitz-ace-ticket-token-transfer-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 02:43:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transporing access tokens in session resumption tickets draft-seitz-ace-ticket-token-transfer-00 (TTT) Abstract
        Author          : Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-seitz-ace-ticket-token-transfer-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-04-12

Abstract:
   This memo presents a method of transferring an access token from a
   client to a resource server in a (D)TLS handshake, based on Session
   Resumption without Server-Side State (RFC 5077).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-ticket-token-transfer/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-ticket-token-transfer-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/