Subject: I-D Action: draft-kato-fsu-key-exchange-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2016 09:28:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : FSU Key Exchange
        Authors         : Akihiro Kato
                          Thomas Hardjono
                          Tetsutaro Kobayashi
                          Tsunekazu Saito
                          Koutarou Suzuki
	Filename        : draft-kato-fsu-key-exchange-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2016-03-18

Abstract:
   This draft proposes an identity-based authenticated key exchange
   protocol following the extended Canetti-Krawczyk (id-eCK) model.  The
   protocol is currently the most efficient among the id-eCK protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kato-fsu-key-exchange/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kato-fsu-key-exchange-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kato-fsu-key-exchange-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/