Subject: I-D Action: draft-robachevsky-mandating-use-of-ipv6-examples-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 02:15:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mandating use of IPv6 in examples
        Author          : Andrei Robachevsky
	Filename        : draft-robachevsky-mandating-use-of-ipv6-examples-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-04-07

Abstract:
   IPv6 is a successor of the legacy IPv4 protocol.  This document
   strongly recommends use of IPv6 in examples provided in RFCs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-robachevsky-mandating-use-of-ipv6-examples/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-robachevsky-mandating-use-of-ipv6-examples-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-robachevsky-mandating-use-of-ipv6-examples-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/