Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 11:07:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encrypted Key Transport for Secure RTP
        Authors         : John Mattsson
                          David A. McGrew
                          Dan Wing
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-04-20

Abstract:
   IMPORTANT: This draft is just a cut down version of draft-ietf-
   avtcore-srtp-ekt-03 to help discussion about the key parts of EKT for
   the PERC WG.  Any changes decided here would need to be synchronized
   with the draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-ekt draft.  Nearly all the text here
   came from draft-ietf-avtcore-srtp-ekt and the authors of that draft.

   Encrypted Key Transport (EKT) is an extension to Secure Real-time
   Transport Protocol (SRTP) that provides for the secure transport of
   SRTP master keys, Rollover Counters, and other information within
   SRTP.  This facility enables SRTP to work for decentralized
   conferences with minimal control by allowing a common key to be used
   across multiple endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-perc-srtp-ekt-diet/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jennings-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/