Subject: I-D Action: draft-kivinen-802-15-ie-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 03:14:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IEEE 802.15.4 Information Element for IETF
        Authors         : Tero Kivinen
                          Pat Kinney
	Filename        : draft-kivinen-802-15-ie-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-04-22

Abstract:
   IEEE Std 802.15.4 has Information Elements (IE) that can be used to
   extend the 802.15.4 in interoperable manner.  IEEE 802.15 Assigned
   Numbers Authority (ANA) manages the registry of the Information
   Elements, and this document requests ANA to allocate a number for
   IETF and provides the information how the IE is formatted to provide
   sub types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kivinen-802-15-ie/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-802-15-ie-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kivinen-802-15-ie-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/