Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 01:20:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Routing Policy Configuration Model for Service Provider Networks
        Authors         : Anees Shaikh
                          Rob Shakir
                          Kevin D'Souza
                          Chris Chase
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2016-04-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for configuring and managing
   routing policies in a vendor-neutral way and based on actual
   operational practice.  The model provides a generic policy framework
   which can be augmented with protocol-specific policy configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-policy-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/