Subject: I-D Action: draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 02:34:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reclassification of COPS-PR and SPPI to Historic
        Author          : Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-04.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-04-13

Abstract:
   This memo requests the reclassification of RFC 3084, COPS Usage for
   Policy Provisioning, RFC 3159, Structure of Policy Provisioning
   Information, RFC 3317, Differentiated Services Quality of Service
   Policy Information Base, RFC 3318, Framework Policy Information Base,
   and RFC 3571, Framework Policy Information Base for Usage, Feedback,
   to Historic status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schoenw-opsawg-copspr-historic-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/