Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 00:08:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : A scalable and topology aware MPLS data plane monitoring system
        Authors         : Ruediger Geib
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Nagendra Kumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-04-15

Abstract:
   This document describes features of a path monitoring system and a
   use case.  Segment based routing enables a scalable and simple method
   to monitor data plane liveliness of the complete set of paths
   belonging to a single domain.  The MPLS monitoring system adds to
   legacy MPLS ping and path trace, it doesn't result in a deprication
   them.  MPLS topology awareness reduces management and control plane
   involvement of OAM measurements while enabling new OAM features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/