Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-idevent-token-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 11:46:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identity Event Token
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          William Denniss
                          Morteza Ansari
	Filename        : draft-hunt-idevent-token-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-04-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines an Identity Event token which may be
   distributed via a protocol such as HTTP.  An identity event token is
   based on the JSON Web Token and may be optionally signed and/or
   encrypted.  It describes a statement of fact that may be shared by an
   event publisher with registered subscribers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-idevent-token/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-idevent-token-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hunt-idevent-token-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/