Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-manet-rsw-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 22:23:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Received Signal Weakness (RSW) Metric
        Author          : Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-manet-rsw-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-04-18

Abstract:
   The Received Signal Weakness (RSW) metric is a simple cost metric
   that enables selection of a route with the high end-to-end signal
   strength.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-manet-rsw/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-manet-rsw-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/