Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-opsawg-nfvrg-sdnrg-openo-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 04:32:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OPEN-O (Orchestrator)
        Authors         : China Mobile
                          Uri Elzur
	Filename        : draft-deng-opsawg-nfvrg-sdnrg-openo-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   OPEN-O(Orchestrator) Project was presented for the first time during
   Open Network Summit 2016 in Santa Clara. The purpose of OPEN-O would
   intent to propose an open source project under Linux foundation. It
   includes cross domain orchestrator, SDN-O and NFV-O. SDN-O is
   sitting on top of SDN Controller like ODL or ONOS and somewhere
   below the SDN APP. NFVO is aligned with ETSI NFV ISG. This document
   is seeking for the relationship between open standard IETF and open
   source project OPEN-O.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-opsawg-nfvrg-sdnrg-openo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-opsawg-nfvrg-sdnrg-openo-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/