Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-kitten-krb-pseudonymity-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 11:56:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Pseudonymity Support for Kerberos
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-kitten-krb-pseudonymity-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-04-22

Abstract:
   Kerberos either retains client identity in all its ticket
   transformations, or it applies rigorous anonymity.  When crossing
   over to another realm, an intermediate privacy measure is often
   desired, namely pseudonymity, as described in this specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-kitten-krb-pseudonymity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-kitten-krb-pseudonymity-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanrein-kitten-krb-pseudonymity-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/