Subject: I-D Action: draft-rescorla-dtls-in-sdp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 06:08:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Piggybacked DTLS Handshakes in SDP
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-dtls-in-sdp-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for embedding DTLS handshake
   messages in SDP descriptions.  This technique allows implementations
   to shave a full round-trip off of DTLS-SRTP session establishment,
   while retaining compatibility with ordinary DTLS-SRTP endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rescorla-dtls-in-sdp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-dtls-in-sdp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/