Subject: I-D Action: draft-camwinget-sacm-information-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 08:39:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SACM Information Model
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
	Filename        : draft-camwinget-sacm-information-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2016-04-08

Abstract:
   ***replaces abstract in WG IM*** This document defines the
   information model for Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring
   (SACM).  This includes the definition of information elements
   transported between SACM components (data in motion) and how to
   express their relationships.  This information model is maintained as
   the IANA "SACM Information Elements" registry.  The information model
   captures the information needs described in the use cases defined by
   SACM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-camwinget-sacm-information-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-camwinget-sacm-information-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/