Subject: I-D Action: draft-carney-regext-validate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:17:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Validate Extension for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : Roger Carney
                          Joseph Snitker
	Filename        : draft-carney-regext-validate-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-04-18

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the validation of contact and eligibility data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carney-regext-validate/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carney-regext-validate-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/