Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2016 19:19:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Persistent Route Oscillation Solutions
        Authors         : Daniel Walton
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Enke Chen
                          John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-04-30

Abstract:
   This document presents two sets of paths for an address prefix that
   can be advertised by a BGP route reflector or confederation ASBR to
   eliminate the MED-induced route oscillations in a network.  The first
   set involves all the available paths, and would achieve the same
   routing consistency as the full IBGP mesh.  The second set, which is
   a subset of the first one, involves the neighbor-AS based Group Best
   Paths, and would be sufficient to eliminate the MED-induced route
   oscillations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/