Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-rtgwg-src-dst-routing-use-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 15:12:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements and Use Cases for Source/Destination Routing
        Authors         : Fred Baker
                          Mingwei Xu
                          Shu Yang
                          Jianping Wu
	Filename        : draft-baker-rtgwg-src-dst-routing-use-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-04-28

Abstract:
   This note attempts to capture important use cases for source/
   destination routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-rtgwg-src-dst-routing-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-rtgwg-src-dst-routing-use-cases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-baker-rtgwg-src-dst-routing-use-cases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/