Subject: I-D Action: draft-pce-mib-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 01:50:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element Protocol(PCEP) Management Information Base(MIB) Module
        Authors         : Vaidyanathan Ramany
                          Dheeraj Parchuru
                          Dilip Kumar
	Filename        : draft-pce-mib-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-04-07

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it describes extensions to the managed objects for
   modeling of the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol
   (PCEP) for communications between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and
   a Path Computation Element (PCE), or between two PCEs, that support
   stateful capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pce-mib-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pce-mib-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/