Subject: I-D Action: draft-kerwin-http2-encoded-data-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 22:40:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2 Gzipped Data
        Author          : Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-kerwin-http2-encoded-data-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-04-11

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new frame type for transporting gzip-
   encoded data between peers in the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Version
   2 (HTTP/2), and an associated error code for handling invalid
   encoding.

   *Note to Readers*

   The issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/phluid61/internet-drafts/labels/
   HTTP%2F2%20Gzipped%20Data

   The most recent (often unpublished) draft is at
   http://phluid61.github.io/internet-drafts/http2-encoded-data/

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kerwin-http2-encoded-data/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kerwin-http2-encoded-data-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kerwin-http2-encoded-data-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/