Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-rtgwg-qos-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 14:08:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for QoS
        Author          : I. Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-rtgwg-qos-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2016-04-20

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model to describe quality-of-
   service (QoS) configurations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-rtgwg-qos-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-rtgwg-qos-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-rtgwg-qos-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/