Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 19:23:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : Residence Time Measurement in MPLS network
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Stefano Ruffini
                          Eric Gray
                          John Drake
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Alexander Vainshtein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-07.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-04-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies G-ACh based Residence Time Measurement and
   how it can be used by time synchronization protocols being
   transported over MPLS domain.

   Residence time is the variable part of propagation delay of timing
   and synchronization messages and knowing what this delay is for each
   message allows for a more accurate determination of the delay to be
   taken into account in applying the value included in a PTP event
   message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/