Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-its-aggregation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 18:24:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Data Aggregation in Intelligent Transportation Systems
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
	Filename        : draft-yan-its-aggregation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-04-26

Abstract:
   Considering the large-scale but small-sized information exchange in
   the vehicular information network, this draft aims to outline the
   requirements to support the data aggregation in ITS, in order to make
   the information retrieval and dissemination more efficient.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-its-aggregation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-its-aggregation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/