Subject: I-D Action: draft-adid-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 12:08:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Digital Identification (Ad-ID) URN Namespace Definition
        Author          : Jarrett Wold
	Filename        : draft-adid-urn-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-04-12

Abstract:
   Advertising Digital Identification (Ad-ID) Identifiers are used
   identifying Advertising Assets across all media platforms (over the
   air, on-line, over the top, mobile, place based). This document
   defines the formal Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace Identifier
   (NID) for Ad-ID Identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adid-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adid-urn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/