Subject: I-D Action: draft-burleigh-dtn-rs-cbor-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 11:35:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol CBOR Representation Specification
        Author          : Scott Burleigh
	Filename        : draft-burleigh-dtn-rs-cbor-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-04-29

Abstract:
   This Internet Draft presents a specification for the use of Concise
   Binary Object Representation (CBOR) in the representation of
   transmitted Bundle Protocol (BP) bundles.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-burleigh-dtn-rs-cbor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-burleigh-dtn-rs-cbor-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-burleigh-dtn-rs-cbor-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/