Subject: I-D Action: draft-yao-dnsop-accompanying-questions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2016 00:50:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A DNS Query including A Main Question with Accompanying Questions
        Authors         : Jiankang Yao
                          Paul Vixie
                          Ning Kong
                          Xiaodong Li
	Filename        : draft-yao-dnsop-accompanying-questions-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-04-28

Abstract:
   This document enables DNS initiators to send a main question
   accompanying with several related questions in a single DNS query,
   and enables DNS responders to put the answers into a single DNS
   response.  This mechanism can reduce the number of DNS round-trips
   per application work-unit.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yao-dnsop-accompanying-questions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yao-dnsop-accompanying-questions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/