Subject: I-D Action: draft-tsuno-syslog-mib-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2016 02:34:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Syslog Management Information Base
        Authors         : Hiroshi Tsunoda
                          Glenn Mansfield Keeni
	Filename        : draft-tsuno-syslog-mib-02.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2016-04-10

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB),
   the Syslog MIB, for use with network management protocols in the
   Internet community.  In particular, the Syslog MIB will be used to
   monitor and control syslog applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tsuno-syslog-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tsuno-syslog-mib-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tsuno-syslog-mib-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/