Subject: I-D Action: draft-wibrown-ldapssotoken-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 21:09:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Draft LDAP Single Sign On Token Processing
        Authors         : William Brown
                          Simo Sorce
                          Kieran Andrews
	Filename        : draft-wibrown-ldapssotoken-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-04-07

Abstract:
   LDAP Single Sign On Token is a SASL (Simple Authentication and
   Security Layer RFC 2222 [RFC2222]) mechanism to allow single sign-on
   to an LDAP Directory Server environment.  Tokens generated by the
   LDAP server can be transmitted through other protocols and channels,
   allowing a broad range of clients and middleware to take advantage of
   single sign-on in environments where Kerberos v5 or other Single Sign
   On mechanisms may not be avaliable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wibrown-ldapssotoken/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wibrown-ldapssotoken-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/