Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-control-triggers-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2016 04:38:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection of the IETF.

        Title           : CDNI Control Interface / Triggers
        Authors         : Rob Murray
                          Ben Niven-Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-control-triggers-13.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2016-04-17

Abstract:
   This document describes the part of the CDN Interconnection Control
   Interface that allows a CDN to trigger activity in an interconnected
   CDN that is configured to deliver content on its behalf.  The
   upstream CDN can use this mechanism to request that the downstream
   CDN pre-positions metadata or content, or that it invalidates or
   purges metadata or content.  The upstream CDN can monitor the status
   of activity that it has triggered in the downstream CDN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-control-triggers/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-control-triggers-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-control-triggers-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/