Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2016 20:32:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ART Area General Applications Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The file URI Scheme
        Author          : Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-04-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies the "file" Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   scheme, obsoleting the definition in RFC 1738.

   It attempts to define a common core which is intended to interoperate
   across the broad spectrum of existing implementations, while at the
   same time documenting other current practices.

   *Note to Readers (To be removed by the RFC Editor)*

   This draft should be discussed on the IETF Applications Area Working
   Group discussion list <[email-masked]>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/