Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-cms-eddsa-signatures-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 16:57:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of EdDSA Signatures in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-cms-eddsa-signatures-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-04-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using Edwards-curve
   Digital Signature Algorithm (EdDSA) in the Cryptographic Message
   Syntax (CMS).  The conventions for Ed25519, Ed25519ph, Ed448, and
   Ed448ph are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-cms-eddsa-signatures/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-cms-eddsa-signatures-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/