Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-mle-hip-dex-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 00:51:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes of the IETF.

        Title           : An Extension to Mesh Link Establishment (MLE) for Host Identity Protocol Diet Exchange (HIP DEX)
        Author          : Yoshihiro Ohba
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-mle-hip-dex-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-04-19

Abstract:
   HIP DEX (Host Identity Protocol Diet EXchange) is a light-weight key
   exchange protocol designed for constrained devices.  MLE (Mesh Link
   Establishment) is defined for establishing and configuring secure
   links in IEEE 802.15.4 mesh networks.  This document defines an
   extension of MLE protocol to encapsulate HIP DEX key exchange
   protocol messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-mle-hip-dex/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-mle-hip-dex-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-mle-hip-dex-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/