Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-iro-update-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 22:52:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : Update to Include Route Object (IRO) specification in Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP)
        Author          : Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-iro-update-07.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-04-21

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   for communications between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a PCE,
   or between two PCEs.  RFC 5440 defines the Include Route Object (IRO)
   to specify network elements to be traversed in the computed path.
   The specification did not specify if the IRO contains an ordered or
   un-ordered list of sub-objects.  During recent discussions, it was
   determined that there was a need to define a standard representation
   to ensure interoperability.  It was also noted that there is a
   benefit in handling of an attribute of the IRO's sub-object, the
   Loose hop bit (L bit).

   This document updates RFC 5440 regarding the IRO specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-iro-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-iro-update-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-iro-update-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/