Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2016 22:45:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC)
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-04-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies Diffie-Hellman key exchange with ephemeral
   keys embedded in messages encoded with the CBOR Encoded Message
   Syntax.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/