Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 19:46:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the INtermediary-safe SIP session ID of the IETF.

        Title           : End-to-End Session Identification in IP-Based Multimedia Communication Networks 
        Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Chris Pearce
                          Paul Giralt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-19.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2016-04-05

Abstract:
   This document describes an end-to-end Session Identifier for use in
   IP-based multimedia communication systems that enables endpoints,
   intermediary devices, and management systems to identify a session
   end-to-end, associate multiple endpoints with a given multipoint
   conference, track communication sessions when they are redirected,
   and associate one or more media flows with a given communication
   session.

   This document also describes a backwards compatibility mechanism for
   an existing session identifier implementation (RFC 7329) that is
   sufficiently different from the procedures defined in this document.

   This document obsoletes RFC 7329.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-insipid-session-id-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/