Subject: I-D Action: draft-ruellan-http-accept-push-policy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 04:47:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Accept-Push-Policy Header Field
        Authors         : Herve Ruellan
                          Youenn Fablet
                          Romain Bellessort
                          Franck Denoual
                          Frederic Maze
	Filename        : draft-ruellan-http-accept-push-policy-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-04-13

Abstract:
   The "Accept-Push-Policy" and "Push-Policy" header fields enable a
   client and a server to negotiate the behaviour of the server
   regarding the usage of push on a per-request basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ruellan-http-accept-push-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ruellan-http-accept-push-policy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ruellan-http-accept-push-policy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/