Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-sfc-security-environment-req-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 07:06:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SFC environment Security requirements
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Christopher Inacio
	Filename        : draft-mglt-sfc-security-environment-req-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   This document provides environment security requirements for the SFC
   architecture.  Environment security requirements are independent of
   the protocols used for SFC - such as NSH for example.  As a result,
   the requirements provided in this document are intended to provide
   good security practices so SFC can be securely deployed and operated.
   These security requirements are designated as environment security
   requirements as opposed to the protocol security requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-sfc-security-environment-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-sfc-security-environment-req-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-sfc-security-environment-req-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/