Subject: I-D Action: draft-femmreali-sfc-offpath-signaling-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 01:00:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Off-Path Signaling Protocol for Service Function Chaining
        Authors         : Mauro Femminella
                          Gianluca Reali
                          Dario Valocchi
	Filename        : draft-femmreali-sfc-offpath-signaling-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   This document illustrates a reference protocol able to discover
   deployed instances of Service Functions (SFs), which can be located
   also off-path with respect to the IP datapath between flow source
   and flow destination. It is an application protocol organized in two
   layers: signaling transport, which deal lower layer signaling
   transport, and signaling application, which directly interfaces with
   the intended SF. Discovery of SFs is a primary step to for
   implementing Service Function Chaining (SFC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-femmreali-sfc-offpath-signaling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-femmreali-sfc-offpath-signaling-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-femmreali-sfc-offpath-signaling-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/