Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 07:24:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architecture for the Interface to the Routing System
        Authors         : Alia Atlas
                          Joel Halpern
                          Susan Hares
                          Dave Ward
                          Thomas D. Nadeau
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-15.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2016-04-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the IETF architecture for a standard,
   programmatic interface for state transfer in and out of the Internet
   routing system.  It describes the high-level architecture, the
   building blocks of this high-level architecture, and their interfaces
   with particular focus on those to be standardized as part of the
   Interface to Routing System (I2RS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-architecture-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/