Subject: I-D Action: draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 13:00:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CDNI Footprint & Capabilities Advertisement Interface
        Authors         : Kevin J. Ma
                          Jan Seedorf
	Filename        : draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-08.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2016-04-14

Abstract:
   Content Distribution Network Interconnection (CDNI) is predicated on
   the ability of downstream CDNs (dCDNs) to handle end-user requests in
   a functionally equivalent manner to the upstream CDN (uCDN).  The
   uCDN must be able to assess the ability of the dCDN to handle
   individual requests.  The CDNI Footprint & Capabilities Advertisement
   interface (FCI) is provided for the advertisement of capabilities and
   the footprints to which they apply by the dCDN to the uCDN.  This
   document describes an approach to implementing the CDNI FCI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ma-cdni-capabilities/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ma-cdni-capabilities-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/