Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-alto-opendaylight-impl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 20:24:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Experiences of Implementing ALTO in OpenDaylight
        Authors         : J. (Jensen) Zhang
                          Kai Gao
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-alto-opendaylight-impl-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-04-20

Abstract:
   This text introduces some experiences of implementing ALTO in
   OpenDaylight (ODL).  The main key issues about design and
   implementation are discussed.  Some of these issues have been figured
   out in the current implementation, the others have not.  This text
   also gives some possible designs to discuss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-alto-opendaylight-impl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-alto-opendaylight-impl-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-alto-opendaylight-impl-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/