Subject: I-D Action: draft-lan-sfp-establishment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 20:17:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Path Establishment
        Authors         : Julong Lan
                          Yuxiang Hu
                          Guozhen Cheng
                          Peng Wang
                          Le Tian
	Filename        : draft-lan-sfp-establishment-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-04-19

Abstract:
   Service Function Chain architecture leads to more adaptive network
   nodes. It allows splitting the network function into fine-grained
   build blocks --- service function, and combining the network
   functions into service function chain to formulate complicated
   services. Further, the service function chain should be instantiated
   by selecting the optimal instance from the candidates for each
   service function in it. This document discusses the required
   components during the instantiation of service function chain in the
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lan-sfp-establishment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lan-sfp-establishment-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lan-sfp-establishment-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/