Subject: I-D Action: draft-erdtman-ace-certificate-credential-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 10:17:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Certificate credentials for ACE framework
        Author          : Samuel Erdtman
	Filename        : draft-erdtman-ace-certificate-credential-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-04-05

Abstract:
   This draft provides an example of how to extend the ACE framework
   [I-D.ietf-ace-oauth-authz], to use client and server certificates
   (x509), for mutual authentication.  Certificate are used to establish
   the security context between the client and resource server.  This
   draft is limited to transport layer security based on DTLS and it
   does not consider the mixed case where e.g. only the server is
   authenticated with a certificate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-erdtman-ace-certificate-credential/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-erdtman-ace-certificate-credential-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/