Subject: I-D Action: draft-cira-regext-idn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 12:32:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CIRA IDN EPP Extension 
        Authors         : Jacques Latour
                          Tongfeng Zhang
                          Julien Bernard
	Filename        : draft-cira-regext-idn-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   The Canadian Internet Registration Authority (CIRA), administering
   the .CA country-code top-level domain, offers internationalized
   domain names (IDN) in French, one of Canada's official languages.
   CIRA's Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) services have been
   augmented with an IDN EPP extension in order to support registrars
   desiring to register internationalized domains using French
   characters as bundled domains.

   This document defines the extension to the Extensible Provisioning
   Protocol used at CIRA to support IDN operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cira-regext-idn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cira-regext-idn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cira-regext-idn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/