Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-nmlrg-network-machine-learning-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 23:36:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Machine Learning
        Author          : Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-jiang-nmlrg-network-machine-learning-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-04-22

Abstract:
   This document introduces background information of machine learning
   briefly, then explores the potential of machine learning techniques
   for networks.  This document is serving as a white paper of the
   (proposed) IRTF Network Machine Learning Research Group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-nmlrg-network-machine-learning/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-nmlrg-network-machine-learning-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jiang-nmlrg-network-machine-learning-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/