Subject: I-D Action: draft-bortzmeyer-dname-root-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 11:43:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using DNAME in the root for the delegation of special-use TLDs
        Author          : Stephane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-bortzmeyer-dname-root-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-04-21

Abstract:
   This documents asks IANA to add DNAME records in the DNS root for
   TLDs which are in the Special-Use Domain Names registry, in order to
   ensure they receive an appropriate reply (NXDOMAIN) and that the root
   is not too bothered by them.

   REMOVE BEFORE PUBLICATION: there is no obvious place to discuss this
   document.  May be the IETF DNSOP (DNS Operations) group, through its
   mailing list (the author reads it).  Or may AS112 operators mailing
   lists?  The source of the document, as well as a list of open issues,
   is currently kept at Github [1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bortzmeyer-dname-root/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bortzmeyer-dname-root-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bortzmeyer-dname-root-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/