Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 05:48:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Peer-to-Peer Session Initiation Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : A SIP Usage for RELOAD
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          Bruce B. Lowekamp
                          Eric Rescorla
                          Salman A. Baset
                          Henning Schulzrinne
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-21.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-04-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a SIP Usage for REsource LOcation And Discovery
   (RELOAD).  The SIP Usage provides the functionality of a SIP proxy or
   registrar in a fully-distributed system and includes a lookup service
   for Address of Records (AORs) stored in the overlay.  It also defines
   Globally Routable User Agent URIs (GRUUs) that allow the
   registrations to map an AOR to a specific node reachable through the
   overlay.  After such initial contact of a peer, the RELOAD AppAttach
   method is used to establish a direct connection between nodes through
   which SIP messages are exchanged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-p2psip-sip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-p2psip-sip-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/