Subject: I-D Action: draft-mohali-dispatch-originating-cdiv-parameter-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 05:39:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : P-Served-User Header Field Parameter for Originating CDIV session case in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Author          : Marianne Mohali
	Filename        : draft-mohali-dispatch-originating-cdiv-parameter-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-04-12

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-
   Served-User header field parameter, "orig-cdiv-param", which defines
   the session case used by a proxy when handling an originating session
   after Call Diversion (CDIV) services has been invoked for the served
   user.  The P-Served-User header field is defined in [RFC5502].  The
   P-Served-User header field conveys the identity of the served user
   and the session case that applies to this particular communication
   session and application invocation.
   This document updates [RFC5502] in order to add the originating after
   CDIV session case.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mohali-dispatch-originating-cdiv-parameter/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mohali-dispatch-originating-cdiv-parameter-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mohali-dispatch-originating-cdiv-parameter-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/