Subject: I-D Action: draft-bbf-bbf-urn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 08:15:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespaces for Broadband Forum
        Authors         : Barbara Stark
                          David Sinicrope
                          William Lupton
	Filename        : draft-bbf-bbf-urn-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the Namespace Identifiers (NIDs) 'bbf',
   'broadband-forum-org', and 'dslforum-org' for Uniform Resource Names
   (URNs) used to identify resources published by Broadband Forum (BBF).
   BBF specifies and manages resources that utilize these three URN
   identification models.  Management activities for these and other
   resource types are handled by BBF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bbf-bbf-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bbf-bbf-urn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bbf-bbf-urn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/