Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 06:09:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Information-Centric Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : CCNx Messages in TLV Format
        Authors         : Marc Mosko
                          Ignacio Solis
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages-02.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies the encoding of CCNx messages using a TLV
   Packet specification.  CCNx messages follow the CCNx Semantics
   specification.  This document defines the TLV types used by each
   message element and the encoding of each value.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-icnrg-ccnxmessages-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/