Subject: I-D Action: draft-bergmann-bier-ccast-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 06:30:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained-Cast: Source-Routed Multicast for RPL
        Authors         : Olaf Bergmann
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Stefanie Gerdes
                          Hao Chen
	Filename        : draft-bergmann-bier-ccast-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   This specification defines a protocol for forwarding multicast
   traffic in a constrained node network employing the RPL routing
   protocol in non-storing mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bergmann-bier-ccast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bergmann-bier-ccast-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bergmann-bier-ccast-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/