Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 07:48:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Larger Packets for RADIUS over TCP
        Author          : Sam Hartman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-04-12

Abstract:
   The RADIUS over TLS experiment described in RFC 6614 has opened
   RADIUS to new use cases where the 4096-octet maximum size limit of
   RADIUS packet proves problematic.  This specification extends the
   RADIUS over TCP experiment (RFC 6613) to permit larger RADIUS
   packets.  This specification compliments other ongoing work to permit
   fragmentation of RADIUS authorization information.  This document
   registers a new RADIUS code, an action which requires IESG approval.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-bigger-packets-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/