Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-cms-ecdh-new-curves-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2016 10:36:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of the Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellamn Key Agreement Algorithm with Curve 25519 and Curve 448 in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-cms-ecdh-new-curves-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-04-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using Elliptic Curve
   Diffie-Hellamn (ECDH) key agreement algorithm using Curve 25519 and
   Curve 448 in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-cms-ecdh-new-curves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-cms-ecdh-new-curves-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/