Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pim-msdp-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2016 22:36:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MSDP YANG model
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          BenChong Xu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pim-msdp-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-04-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for MSDP protocol
   configuration and operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pim-msdp-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pim-msdp-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/