Subject: I-D Action: draft-kamarthy-gdoi-mib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 22:56:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Management Information Base for the Group Domain of Interpretation
        Authors         : Yogesh Kumar Sharma
                          Rohini Kamath
                          Amjad Inamdar
	Filename        : draft-kamarthy-gdoi-mib-01.txt
	Pages           : 100
	Date            : 2016-04-13

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols.  In particular this
   document describes a high-level Management Information Base for Group
   Domain of Interpretation (GDOI), which is used for secure group
   communication in Ipsec-based networks.  This draft describes managed
   objects used for implementations of the GDOI protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kamarthy-gdoi-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kamarthy-gdoi-mib-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kamarthy-gdoi-mib-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/