Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoeiland-joergensen-babel-implementation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2016 08:21:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Experiences implementing the Babel routing protocol
        Author          : Toke Høiland-Jørgensen
	Filename        : draft-hoeiland-joergensen-babel-implementation-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-04-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the experiences creating independent
   implementations of the Babel routing protocol [RFC6126], based on the
   two independent implementations currently available.

   The Babel routing protocol is easy to implement, and it is quite
   feasible for someone with no prior experience with routing protocols
   to create a working implementation.  The few issues that needed
   clarification during the independent implementation work are
   documented, with the hope of aiding others seeking to implement
   Babel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoeiland-joergensen-babel-implementation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoeiland-joergensen-babel-implementation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/