Subject: I-D Action: draft-bsipos-dtn-amp-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 05:41:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG profile for defining Asynchronous Management Protocol Application Data Models 
        Authors         : Brian Sipos
                          Edward Birrane
	Filename        : draft-bsipos-dtn-amp-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG profile for defining Application Data
   Model (ADM) schema for the Asynchronous Management Protocol (AMP).
   The AMP has no relation to NETCONF; YANG is used here only for its
   language syntax, and its module and type systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bsipos-dtn-amp-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bsipos-dtn-amp-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bsipos-dtn-amp-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/