Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-cms-chacha20-poly1305-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 07:58:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using ChaCha20-Poly1305 Authenticated Encryption in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Author          : Russell Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-cms-chacha20-poly1305-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using ChaCha20-Poly1305
   Authenticated Encryption in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).
   ChaCha20-Poly1305 is a construction of the ChaCha stream cipher and
   Poly1305 authenticator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-cms-chacha20-poly1305/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-cms-chacha20-poly1305-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/