Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-spud-req-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2016 07:35:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for the design of a Substrate Protocol for User Datagrams (SPUD)
        Authors         : Brian Trammell
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
	Filename        : draft-trammell-spud-req-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-04-29

Abstract:
   We have identified the potential need for a UDP-based encapsulation
   protocol to allow explicit cooperation with middleboxes while using
   new, encrypted transport protocols.  This document proposes an
   initial set of requirements for such a protocol, and discusses
   tradeoffs to be made in further refining these requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-spud-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-spud-req-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-trammell-spud-req-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/