Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-idevent-distribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 19:11:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identity Event Subscription Protocol
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Morteza Ansari
	Filename        : draft-hunt-idevent-distribution-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   This specification defines a registry to define methods to distribute
   identity events to subscribers.  It includes a definition for
   publishers to use HTTP POST to push events to clients via web
   callback, and a method for subscribers to use HTTP GET to retrieve
   events in a feed queue.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-idevent-distribution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-idevent-distribution-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/