Subject: I-D Action: draft-adligo-hybi-asbp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2016 23:42:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asynchronous Services Bus Protocol
        Authors         : Scott Morgan
                          Adligo Inc
	Filename        : draft-adligo-hybi-asbp-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-04-04

Abstract:
   ASBP (Asynchronous Services Bus Protocol) is a simple command based
   application-level protocol for routing data and messages.  ASBP
   is intended to allow implementation of fully Asynchronous
   Service Bus Architectures, in a simple standardized
   manor.  ASBP is intended to be layered over
   WebSocket or HTTP.  The protocol consists of a simple UTF-8
   key value(s) header and any arbitrary data (text, binary, XML, JSON,
   etc.), which the application's specific Command-Attendant or
   Command-Respondent processes.  In addition this document touches on
   an extension to ASBP, CP (Conversation Protocol) a protocol used
   to facilitate communication between Asynchronous Service Busses
   implemented or hosted by different organizations.  CP will be
   covered in more detail in another RFC still in progress.

Internet-Draft

      This Internet-Draft is submitted in full conformance with the
      provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.

      Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
      Task Force (IETF). Note that other groups may also distribute
      working documents as Internet-Drafts. The list of current
      Internet-Drafts is at http://datatracker.ietf.org/drafts/current.

      Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six
      months and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other
      documents at any time. It is inappropriate to use Internet-
      Drafts as reference material or to cite them other than as
      "work in progress.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adligo-hybi-asbp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adligo-hybi-asbp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/