Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 07:17:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : Report from the Internet of Things (IoT) Semantic Interoperability (IOTSI) Workshop 2016
        Authors         : Jaime Jimenez
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-05-24

Abstract:
   This document provides a summary of the 'Workshop on Internet of
   Things (IoT) Semantic Interoperability (IOTSI)' [IOTSIWS], which took
   place in Santa Clara, CA, on March 17-18, 2016.  The main goal of the
   workshop was to foster a discussion on the different approaches used
   by companies and standards developing organizations to accomplish
   interoperability at the application layer.  This report summarizes
   the discussions and lists recommendations to the standards community.
   The views and positions in this report are those of the workshop
   participants and do not necessarily reflect those of the authors and
   the Internet Architecture Board (IAB), which organized the workshop.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-iotsi-workshop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/