Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 15:16:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Service Header
        Authors         : Paul Quinn
                          Uri Elzur
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-05.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2016-05-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a Network Service Header (NSH) inserted onto
   encapsulated packets or frames to realize service function paths.
   NSH also provides a mechanism for metadata exchange along the
   instantiated service path.  NSH is the SFC encapsulation required to
   support the Service Function Chaining (SFC) Architecture (defined in
   RFC7665).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-nsh-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/