Subject: I-D Action: draft-alakuijala-brotli-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 12:43:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Brotli Compressed Data Format
        Authors         : Jyrki Alakuijala
                          Zoltan Szabadka
	Filename        : draft-alakuijala-brotli-10.txt
	Pages           : 124
	Date            : 2016-05-04

Abstract:
   This specification defines a lossless compressed data format that
   compresses data using a combination of the LZ77 algorithm and Huffman
   coding, with efficiency comparable to the best currently available
   general-purpose compression methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-alakuijala-brotli/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-alakuijala-brotli-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-alakuijala-brotli-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/