Subject: I-D Action: draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 08:12:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for EVPN
        Authors         : Sudhin Jacob
                          Kishore Tiruveedhula
	Filename        : draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-05-31

Abstract:
   This document defines the methodologies for benchmarking performance
   of EVPN.  EVPN is defined in RFC 7432.  It is being deployed in
   provider network.  This document provides the benchmarking
   methodologies for EVPN convergance, data plane and control plane
   learning of mac.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/