Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 20:08:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising Node Administrative Tags in IS-IS
        Authors         : Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Shraddha Hegde
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Bruno Decraene
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-11.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-05-09

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the IS-IS routing protocol to
   add an optional capability that allows tagging and grouping of the
   nodes in an IS-IS domain.  This allows simple management and easy
   control over route and path selection, based on local configured
   policies.  This document describes an extension to the IS-IS protocol
   to advertise node administrative tags.  The node administrative tags
   can be used to express and apply locally defined network policies
   which is a very useful operational capability.  Node administrative
   tags may be used either by IS-IS itself or by other applications
   consuming information propagated via IS-IS.

   This document describes the protocol extensions to disseminate node
   administrative tags in IS-IS protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-node-admin-tag-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/