Subject: I-D Action: draft-poehn-dame-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 05:14:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integration of Dynamic Automated Metadata Exchange into the SAML 2.0 Web Browser SSO Profile
        Author          : Daniela Poehn
	Filename        : draft-poehn-dame-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-05-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies the integration of Dynamic Automated Metadata
   Exchange (DAME) through an intermediate trusted third party into the
   Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) 2.0 Web Browser SSO
   Profile.  The user-triggered, on-demand, and fully automated metadata
   exchange between identity provider (IDP) and service provider (SP) is
   intended for scenarios in which the a-priori, e.g., federation-based
   exchange of SAML metadata is neither practical, scalable nor
   mandatory for non-technical aspects, such as contract-based trust
   building between IDP and SP.  The main benefit of DAME is the removal
   of waiting times for users and manual setup tasks for IDP and SP
   administrators before users can access the service.  Implementations
   of DAME can leverage existing metadata repositories, such as REEP,
   and metadata transfer protocols, such as MD Query.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-poehn-dame/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-poehn-dame-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-poehn-dame-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/