Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-mikey-sakke-mcptt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 12:45:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mission Critical Push-to-Talk (MCPTT) Group Key Transport using MIKEY- SAKKE
        Authors         : Mary Barnes
                          Andrew Allen
	Filename        : draft-barnes-mikey-sakke-mcptt-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-05-26

Abstract:
   3GPP TS 33.179 defines the group services and system aspects for the
   Security of Mission Critical Push-To-Talk (MCPTT) service.  To create
   a group's security association, a Group Master Key (GMK) and
   associated identifier (GMK-ID) is distributed to MCPTT User Equipment
   (UE) by a Group Management Server (GMS).  The GMK is distributed
   encrypted specifically to a user and signed using an identity
   representing the Group Management Server.  The GMK is distributed
   within a Group Key Transport payload, which is a MIKEY-SAKKE
   I_MESSAGE, as defined in RFC 6509, which ensures the confidentiality,
   integrity and authenticity of the payload.  In order to convey the
   MCPTT specific service in the MIKEY-SAKKE I_MESSAGE, this document
   defines new values for the Type field of the General Extensions
   Payload Field defined for MIKEY in RFC 3830 the ID Role field in RFC
   6043 and the ID Scheme field in RFC 6509.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-mikey-sakke-mcptt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-mikey-sakke-mcptt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/