Subject: I-D Action: draft-perkins-manet-aodv-e2esec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 07:52:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Endpoint Message Authentication for AODV Route Messages
        Author          : Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-perkins-manet-aodv-e2esec-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-05-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new type extension to enable RFC 7182
   authentication mechanism to be used for authenticating AODVv2 route
   messages.  The document also specifies a new message TLV for AODVv2
   and, potentially, other reactive protocols.  Both mechanisms allow
   the endpoints of a newly discovered route to be assured that they
   were the originator of the RREQ and responder producing the RREP
   respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perkins-manet-aodv-e2esec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perkins-manet-aodv-e2esec-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perkins-manet-aodv-e2esec-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/