Subject: I-D Action: draft-manjuldtv-ospf-sequence-number-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 06:52:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF LSA sequence number generation
        Authors         : Manjul Khandelwal
                          Ramakrishna Rao TV Desetti
	Filename        : draft-manjuldtv-ospf-sequence-number-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-05-09

Abstract:
   The mechanism for LS sequence number generation as specified in RFC
   2328 and RFC 5340 is completely predictable.  This makes it prone to
   certain security attacks which exploit the predictable nature of LS
   sequence numbers.  This draft updates the RFC 2328 to make LS
   sequence number generation an implementation choice rather than a
   fixed increment by 1 for successive LSAs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-manjuldtv-ospf-sequence-number/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manjuldtv-ospf-sequence-number-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/