Subject: I-D Action: draft-meng-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 01:33:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NSH Context Header - Broadband
        Authors         : Wei Meng
                          Cui Wang
	Filename        : draft-meng-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-05-10

Abstract:
   This document provides a recommended allocation of the mandatory
   fixed context headers for a Network Service Header (NSH) within the
   broadband service provider network context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-meng-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-meng-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-meng-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/