Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-http-omnomnom-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 17:52:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Expiring Aggressively Those HTTP Cookies
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Chris Peterson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-http-omnomnom-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-05-26

Abstract:
   HTTP Cookies that are sent over connections without confidentiality
   and integrity protection are vulnerable to theft.  Such cookies
   should be expired aggressively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http-omnomnom/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-omnomnom-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/