Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-dnsop-ixfr-fallback-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 19:51:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An IXFR Fallback to AXFR Case
        Author          : Linjian Song
	Filename        : draft-song-dnsop-ixfr-fallback-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-05-16

Abstract:
   This memo introduces an IXFR issue observed during a multiple signers
   experiment conducted in Yeti DNS project.  In the experiment IXFR
   client is designed to pull the zone from three IXFR servers who used
   their own key to sign the zone and produce different RRSIG records
   intentionally.  The configuration of multiple signers cause the
   failure of IXFR in client side.

   REMOVE BEFORE PUBLICATION: The source of the document is currently
   placed at GitHub [xml-file].  Comments and pull request are welcome.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-dnsop-ixfr-fallback/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-dnsop-ixfr-fallback-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/