Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-savi-mix-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 20:06:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Address Validation Improvements of the IETF.

        Title           : SAVI for Mixed Address Assignment Methods Scenario
        Authors         : Jun Bi
                          Guang Yao
                          Joel M. Halpern
                          Eric Levy-Abegnoli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-savi-mix-11.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-05-21

Abstract:
   In networks that use multiple techniques for address assignment, the
   appropriate Source Address Validation Improvement (SAVI) methods must
   be used to prevent spoofing of addresses assigned by each such
   technique.  This document reviews how multiple SAVI methods can
   coexist in a single SAVI device and collisions are resolved when the
   same binding entry is discovered by two or more methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-savi-mix/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-savi-mix-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-savi-mix-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/