Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 23:51:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Binary Floor Control Protocol Bis  of the IETF.

        Title           : The WebSocket Protocol as a Transport for the Binary Floor Control Protocol (BFCP)
        Authors         : Victor Pascual
                          Antón Román
                          Stéphane Cazeaux
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Sergio Garcia Murillo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-08.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-05-31

Abstract:
   The WebSocket protocol enables two-way realtime communication between
   clients and servers.  This document specifies a new WebSocket sub-
   protocol as a reliable transport mechanism between Binary Floor
   Control Protocol (BFCP) entities to enable usage of BFCP in new
   scenarios.  This document updates RFC4582bis and RFC4583bis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfcpbis-bfcp-websocket-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/