Subject: I-D Action: draft-paasch-mptcp-application-authentication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 10:27:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application Layer Authentication for MPTCP
        Authors         : Christoph Paasch
                          Alan Ford
	Filename        : draft-paasch-mptcp-application-authentication-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-05-27

Abstract:
   Multipath TCP (MPTCP), described in [3], is an extension to TCP to
   provide the ability to simultaneously use multiple paths between
   hosts.

   MPTCP currently specifies a single authentication mechanism, using
   keys that are initially exchanged in the clear.  There are
   application-layer protocols that may have better information as to
   the identity of the parties and so is able to better provide keying
   material that could be used for the authentication of future
   subflows.

   This document specifies "application layer authentication" for
   Multipath TCP, an alternatively negotiated keying mechanism for
   MPTCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-paasch-mptcp-application-authentication/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-paasch-mptcp-application-authentication-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/