Subject: I-D Action: draft-graczyk-codec-ambisonics-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 11:57:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ambisonics in an Ogg Opus Container
        Author          : Michael Graczyk
	Filename        : draft-graczyk-codec-ambisonics-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-05-31

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Ogg format to encapsulate
   ambisonics coded using the Opus audio codec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-graczyk-codec-ambisonics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-graczyk-codec-ambisonics-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-graczyk-codec-ambisonics-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/