Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-spasm-eku-constraints-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 13:51:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended Key Usage Constraints
        Author          : Russell Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-spasm-eku-constraints-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-05-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies the extended key usage constraints
   certificate extension, which is used to place restrictions on the key
   purpose identifiers that are authorized to appear in the end-entity
   certificate in a certification path.  Restrictions apply to the
   extended key usage certificate extension, which is described in
   RFC 5280.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-spasm-eku-constraints/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-spasm-eku-constraints-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-spasm-eku-constraints-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/