Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-tls-0rtt-and-certs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 13:57:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cipher Suites for Negotiating Zero Round Trip (0-RTT) Transport Layer Security (TLS) with Renewed Certificate Authentication
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-tls-0rtt-and-certs-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-05-24

Abstract:
   New cipher suites are defined that allow a client to use zero round
   trip (0-RTT) with Transport Layer Security (TLS), while also enabling
   the peers to renewed certificate-based authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-tls-0rtt-and-certs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-tls-0rtt-and-certs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-tls-0rtt-and-certs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/