Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 22:07:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : The ORIGIN HTTP/2 Frame
        Authors         : Mark Nottingham
                          Erik Nygren
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-05-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies the ORIGIN frame for HTTP/2, to indicate what
   origins are available on a given connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-origin-frame-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/