Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 23:53:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to RFC 4572
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-05-05

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 4572 by clarifying the usage of multiple
   SDP 'fingerprint' attributes with a single TLS connection.  The
   document also updates the preferred cipher suite to be used, and
   removes the requirement to use the same hash function for calculating
   the certificate fingerprint that is used to calculate the certificate
   signature.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/