Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 13:21:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers of the IETF.

        Title           : Application Layer Protocol Negotiation for Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) 
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-05-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies two Application Layer Protocol Negotiation
   (ALPN) labels for use with Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC).
   The "webrtc" label identifies regular WebRTC communications: a DTLS
   session that is used establish keys for Secure Real-time Transport
   Protocol (SRTP) or to establish data channels using SCTP over DTLS.
   The "c-webrtc" label describes the same protocol, but the peers also
   agree to maintain the confidentiality of the media by not sharing it
   with other applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-alpn-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/