Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 07:24:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 of the IETF.

        Title           : Multiple NFSv4 Domain Namespace Deployment Guidelines
        Authors         : William A. (Andy) Adamson
                          Nicolas Williams
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-07.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-05-06

Abstract:
   This document discusses issues relevant to the deployment of the
   NFSv4 protocols in situations allowing for the construction of an
   NFSv4 file namespace supporting the use of multiple NFSv4 domains and
   utilizing multi-domain capable file systems.  Also described are
   constraints on name resolution and security services appropriate to
   the administration of such a system.  Such a namespace is a suitable
   way to enable a Federated File System supporting the use of multiple
   NFSv4 domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-multi-domain-fs-reqs-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/