Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 19:23:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management of the IETF.

        Title           : Home Network Prefix Renumbering in PMIPv6 
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Xiaodong Lee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-05-20

Abstract:
   In the basic Proxy Mobile IPv6 (PMIPv6) specification, a Mobile Node
   (MN) is assigned with a 64-bit Home Network Prefix (HNP) during its
   initial attachment for the Home Address (HoA) configuration.  During
   the movement of the MN, this prefix remains unchanged and in this way
   it is unnecessary for the MN to reconfigure its HoA and reconnect the
   ongoing communications.  However, the current PMIPv6 specification
   does not specify related operations to support the MN to timely
   receive and use a new HNP when the allocated HNP changes.  In this
   draft, a solution to support the HNP renumbering is proposed, as an
   update of the PMIPv6 specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-hnprenum-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/