Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 08:41:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 of the IETF.

        Title           : Bi-directional Remote Procedure Call On RPC-over-RDMA Transports
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-05-02

Abstract:
   Recent minor versions of NFSv4 work best when ONC RPC transports can
   send Remote Procedure Call transactions in both directions on the
   same connection.  This document describes how RPC-over-RDMA transport
   endpoints convey RPCs in both directions on a single connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/