Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfcpbis-sdp-ws-uri-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 23:52:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Binary Floor Control Protocol Bis  of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) WebSocket Connection URI Attribute
        Authors         : Ram Mohan Ravindranath
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfcpbis-sdp-ws-uri-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-05-31

Abstract:
   The WebSocket protocol enables bidirectional real-time communication
   between clients and servers in web-based applications.  This document
   specifies extensions to Session Description Protocol (SDP) for
   application protocols using WebSocket as a transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-sdp-ws-uri/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfcpbis-sdp-ws-uri-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfcpbis-sdp-ws-uri-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/