Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-transports-over-udp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 10:57:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport layer protocols over UDP
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-transports-over-udp-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-05-19

Abstract:
   This specification defines a mechanism to encapsulate layer four
   transport protocols over UDP. Such encapsulation facilitates
   deployment of alternate transport protocols or transport protocol
   features on the Internet. DTLS can be employed to encrypt the
   encapsulated transport header in a packet thus minimizing the
   exposure of transport layer information to the network and so
   promoting the end-to-end networking principle.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-transports-over-udp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-transports-over-udp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/