Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-mptcp-dhc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 05:24:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCP Options for Network-Assisted Multipath TCP (MPTCP)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mptcp-dhc-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-05-09

Abstract:
   One of the promising deployment scenarios for Multipath TCP (MPTCP)
   is to enable a Customer Premises Equipment (CPE) that is connected to
   multiple networks (e.g., DSL, LTE, WLAN) to optimize the usage of its
   network attachments.  Because of the lack of MPTCP support at the
   server side, some service providers consider a network-assisted model
   that relies upon the activation of a dedicated function called: MPTCP
   Concentrator.

   This document focuses on the explicit deployment scheme where the
   identity of the MPTCP Concentrator(s) is explicitly configured on
   connected hosts.  This document specifies DHCP (IPv4 and IPv6)
   options to configure hosts with Multipath TCP (MPTCP) parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-mptcp-dhc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mptcp-dhc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-mptcp-dhc-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/