Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-web-pki-problems-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 15:02:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : Problems with the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) for the World Wide Web
        Authors         : Russ Housley
                          Karen O'Donoghue
	Filename        : draft-iab-web-pki-problems-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-05-12

Abstract:
   This document describes some of the challenges facing the current
   Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) used for the World Wide Web (Web PKI)
   and considers promising improvements to address these challenges.
   Technical, process, and policy improvements to the WebPKI are
   considered.  In addition, some technical considerations beyond WebPKI
   itself are considered.  Hopefully the content of this document will
   help drive the Internet community toward wide spread adoption of some
   of the highlighted recommendations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-web-pki-problems/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-web-pki-problems-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-web-pki-problems-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/