Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 06:12:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Two-part Metric
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Lili Wang
                          Acee Lindem
                          David Dubois
                          Vibhor Julka
                          Tom McMillan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-05-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies an optional extension to the OSPF protocol,
   to represent the metric on a multi-access network as two parts: the
   metric from a router to the network, and the metric from the network
   to the router.  The router to router metric would be the sum of the
   two.  This document updates RFC 2328 and RFC 5340.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/