Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 08:52:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Update to 6LoWPAN ND
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Erik Nordmark
                          Samita Chakrabarti
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-05-04

Abstract:
   This specification proposes an update to 6LoWPAN Neighbor Discovery,
   to clarify the role of the protocol as a registration technique, and
   provide enhancements to the registration capabilities, in particular
   for the registration to a backbone router for proxy ND operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6lo-rfc6775-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/