Subject: I-D Action: draft-palle-pce-controller-labeldb-sync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 22:34:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LABEL-DB Synchronization Procedures for a PCE as a central controller(PCECC)
        Authors         : Udayasree Palle
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-palle-pce-controller-labeldb-sync-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-05-15

Abstract:
   [I-D.zhao-pce-pcep-extension-for-pce-controller] specify the
   procedures and PCEP protocol extensions for using the PCE as the
   central controller [I-D.zhao-teas-pce-control-function] where LSPs
   are calculated/setup/initiated and label forwarding entries are
   downloaded through a centralized PCE server to each network devices
   along the LSP path while leveraging the existing PCE technologies as
   much as possible.

   Labels downloaded to forwarding entries requires a reliable
   synchronization mechanism between the path computation clients (PCCs)
   and the PCECC.  This draft specify the label database synchronization
   mechanism for managing of label database (LABEL-DB) at node (PCC)
   aligning with LABEL-DB at PCECC on initial session UP or session flap
   and specifies the required Path Computation Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palle-pce-controller-labeldb-sync/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palle-pce-controller-labeldb-sync-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/