Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 16:38:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing  of the IETF.

        Title           : Encrypted Key Transport for Secure RTP
        Authors         : John Mattsson
                          David A. McGrew
                          Dan Wing
                          Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-05-09

Abstract:
   Encrypted Key Transport (EKT) is an extension to Secure Real-time
   Transport Protocol (SRTP) that provides for the secure transport of
   SRTP master keys, Rollover Counters, and other information within
   SRTP.  This facility enables SRTP to work for decentralized
   conferences with minimal control by allowing a common key to be used
   across multiple endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/