Subject: I-D Action: draft-jabley-dnssec-trust-anchor-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 00:19:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNSSEC Trust Anchor Publication for the Root Zone
        Authors         : Joe Abley
                          Jakob Schlyter
                          Guillaume Bailey
                          Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-jabley-dnssec-trust-anchor-14.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-05-23

Abstract:
   The root zone of the Domain Name System (DNS) has been
   cryptographically signed using DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC).

   In order to obtain secure answers from the root zone of the DNS using
   DNSSEC, a client must configure a suitable trust anchor.  This
   document describes the format and publication mechanisms IANA has
   used to distribute the DNSSEC trust anchors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jabley-dnssec-trust-anchor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jabley-dnssec-trust-anchor-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jabley-dnssec-trust-anchor-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/