Subject: I-D Action: draft-kelly-json-hal-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 10:30:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Hypertext Application Language
        Author          : Mike Kelly
	Filename        : draft-kelly-json-hal-08.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-05-12

Abstract:
   This document proposes a media type for representing resources and
   their relations with hyperlinks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kelly-json-hal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kelly-json-hal-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kelly-json-hal-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/