Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 09:11:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Split-DNS Configuration for IKEv2 
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Paul Wouters
	Filename        : draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-05-27

Abstract:
   This document defines two Configuration Payload Attribute Types for
   the IKEv2 protocol that define sets of private DNS domains which
   should be resolved by DNS servers reachable through an IPsec
   connection, while leaving all other DNS resolution unchanged.  The
   options define the set of DNS domains, DNS nameserver IP addresses
   and DNSSEC trust anchors to use for these DNS domains.  This approach
   of resolving a subset of domains using an IPSec connection is
   referred to as "split-DNS".  The information obtained via these
   attribute types can be used to reconfigure the local DNS resolution
   to use DNS forwarding for specific private domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pauly-ipsecme-split-dns-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/