Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 08:07:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recommendation on Non-Stable IPv6 Interface Identifiers
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Will Liu
	Filename        : draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-05-23

Abstract:
   This document clarifies the stability requirements for IP6 addresses,
   and provides recommendations regarding the generation of non-stable
   addresses.  Finally, it formally updates RFC4941 such that nodes are
   allowed to configure only temporary addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/