Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 16:33:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Address Usage Recommendations
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
	Filename        : draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-05-27

Abstract:
   IPv6 hosts typically configure and use a number of addresses of
   different scope and stability properties.  Recent work has analyzed
   the security and privacy implications of IPv6 addressing, and
   improved the security and privacy properties of some of the
   aforementioned address types.  However, advice is still missing
   guidance regarding which address properties are desirable in
   different scenarios, and how such addresses should be used when they
   are configured.  This document complements the aforementioned work by
   providing advice regarding which address types to configure and how
   to employ them in a number of popular scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/