Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-mpls-match-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 11:38:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Flow Specification Filter for MPLS Label
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Susan Hares
                          Qiandeng Liang
                          Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-mpls-match-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-05-31

Abstract:
   This draft proposes BGP flow specification rules that are used to
   filter MPLS labeled packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-mpls-match/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-mpls-match-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/