Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 23:50:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS of the IETF.

        Title           : A Network Virtualization Overlay Solution using EVPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Aldrin Isaac
                          James Uttaro
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-05-23

Abstract:
   This document describes how Ethernet VPN (EVPN) [RFC7432] can be used
   as an Network Virtualization Overlay (NVO) solution and explores the
   various tunnel encapsulation options over IP  and their impact on the
   EVPN control-plane and procedures. In particular, the following
   encapsulation options are analyzed: VXLAN, NVGRE, and MPLS over GRE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-overlay-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/