Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 07 May 2016 21:51:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques of the IETF.

        Title           : Evaluation Test Cases for Interactive Real-Time Media over Wireless Networks
        Authors         : Zaheduzzaman Sarker
                          Ingemar Johansson
                          Xiaoqing Zhu
                          Jiantao Fu
                          Wei-Tian Tan
                          Michael A. Ramalho
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-05-07

Abstract:
   It is evident that to ensure seamless and robust user experience
   across all type of access networks multimedia communication suits
   should adapt to the changing network conditions.  There is an ongoing
   effort in IETF RMCAT working group to standardize rate adaptive
   algorithm(s) to be used in the real-time interactive communication.
   In this document test cases are described to evaluate the
   performances of the proposed endpoint adaptation solutions in LTE
   networks and Wi-Fi networks.  The proposed algorithms should be
   evaluated using the test cases defined in this document to select
   most optimal solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-wireless-tests-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/