Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuppani-pce-pcep-flowspec-sync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 02:03:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Flowspec Synchronization Procedures.
        Authors         : Swapna Kuppani
                          Ankit Sinha
	Filename        : draft-kuppani-pce-pcep-flowspec-sync-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-05-16

Abstract:
   Dissemination of the traffic flow specifications was first introduced
   in the BGP protocol via RFC 5575.  In order to distribute the flow
   specifications from PCE controller to network device without BGP
   protocol it is desirable to extend PCEP with flow specification
   information.

   [I-D.li-pce-pcep-flowspec] specifies a set of extensions to PCEP to
   support dissemination of flow specifications.  The extensions include
   the instantiation, updation and deletion of flow specifications.

   Flow specifications downloaded to forwarding entries requires a
   reliable synchronization mechanism between the path computation
   clients (PCCs) and the PCE.  This draft specify the flow
   specification synchronization mechanism for managing of flow
   specification (FLOwSPEC-DB) at node (PCC) aligning with FLOWSPEC-DB
   at PCE on initial session UP or session flap and specifies the
   required Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP)
   extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuppani-pce-pcep-flowspec-sync/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuppani-pce-pcep-flowspec-sync-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/