Subject: I-D Action: draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-ni-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 10:25:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Instance Model
        Authors         : Lou Berger
                          Christan Hopps
                          Acee Lindem
                          Dean Bogdanovic
	Filename        : draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-ni-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-05-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a network instance module.  This module along
   with the logical network element module can be used to manage the
   logical and virtual resource representations that may be present on a
   network device.  Examples of common industry terms for logical
   resource representations are Logical Systems or Logical Routers.
   Examples of common industry terms for virtual resource
   representations are Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF) instances
   and Virtual Switch Instances (VSIs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-ni-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-ni-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/