Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sfc-control-plane-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 08:07:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Service Function Chaining of the IETF.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining (SFC) Control Plane Components & Requirements
        Author          : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sfc-control-plane-06.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-05-20

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements for conveying information
   between Service Function Chaining (SFC) control elements and SFC data
   plane functional elements.  Also, this document identifies a set of
   control interfaces to interact with SFC-aware elements to establish,
   maintain or recover service function chains.  This document does not
   specify protocols nor extensions to existing protocols.

   This document exclusively focuses on SFC deployments that are under
   the responsibility of a single administrative entity.  Inter-domain
   considerations are out of scope.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sfc-control-plane/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sfc-control-plane-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sfc-control-plane-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/