Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 00:00:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol Authentication of the IETF.

        Title           : Mutual Authentication Protocol for HTTP: KAM3-based Cryptographic Algorithms
        Authors         : Yutaka Oiwa
                          Hajime Watanabe
                          Hiromitsu Takagi
                          Kaoru Maeda
                          Tatsuya Hayashi
                          Yuichi Ioku
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-05-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies cryptographic algorithms for use with the
   Mutual user authentication method for the Hyper-text Transport
   Protocol (HTTP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/