Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpinc-use-tls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 03 May 2016 15:29:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Increased Security of the IETF.

        Title           : Using TLS to Protect TCP Streams
        Author          : Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpinc-use-tls-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-05-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the use of TLS [RFC5246] with the TCP-ENO
   option [I-D.bittau-tcpinc-tcpeno].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpinc-use-tls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpinc-use-tls-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpinc-use-tls-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/