Subject: I-D Action: draft-wallstrom-dnsop-copyright-prefix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 04:04:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Copyright and License prefixes
        Author          : Patrik Wallstrom
	Filename        : draft-wallstrom-dnsop-copyright-prefix-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-05-10

Abstract:
   The content of a typical zone file is lacking information on the
   copyright and license from which the content of the zone file is
   available.  The typical use is to make a zone file available after an
   agreement on use (license) has been made.  When the zone file is
   publicly available through DNS, there is no way of signalling the
   copyright ownership or any end user license of the content.  This
   document describes two prefixes for handling this using the TXT RR
   type, _copyright and _license.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wallstrom-dnsop-copyright-prefix/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wallstrom-dnsop-copyright-prefix-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/