Subject: I-D Action: draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-discovery-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 05:26:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Auto Discovery
        Authors         : Robert Raszuk
                          Jon Mitchell
                          Warren Kumari
                          Keyur Patel
                          John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-discovery-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-05-31

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for automating portions of a
   router's BGP configuration via discovery of BGP peers with which to
   establish further sessions from an initial "bootstrap" router.  This
   method can apply for establishment of either Internal or External BGP
   peering sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-discovery-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-raszuk-idr-bgp-auto-discovery-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/