Subject: I-D Action: draft-sheffer-lurk-cert-delegation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 13:43:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delegating TLS Certificates to a CDN
        Author          : Yaron Sheffer
	Filename        : draft-sheffer-lurk-cert-delegation-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-05-12

Abstract:
   An organization that owns web content often prefers to delegate
   hosting of this content to a Content Delivery Network (CDN).  To
   serve HTTP content securely, it needs to be protected with TLS.  This
   document proposes a way for the CDN to request constrained
   certificates so that it can serve web content on behalf of the
   content owner, without having the owner's long term certificate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sheffer-lurk-cert-delegation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sheffer-lurk-cert-delegation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/