Subject: I-D Action: draft-yao-dnsext-bname-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 23:30:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bundled DNS Name Redirection
        Authors         : Jiankang YAO
                          Xiaodong LEE
                          Paul Vixie
	Filename        : draft-yao-dnsext-bname-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-05-22

Abstract:
   This document defines a new DNS Resource Record called "BNAME", which
   provides the capability to map itself and its subtree of the DNS name
   space to another domain.  It differs from the CNAME record which only
   maps a single node of the DNS name space, from the DNAME which only
   maps the subtree of the DNS name space to another domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yao-dnsext-bname/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yao-dnsext-bname-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yao-dnsext-bname-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/