Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfc-use-of-pdf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 May 2016 14:16:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : PDF for an RFC Series Output Document Format
        Authors         : Tony Hansen
                          Larry Masinter
                          Matthew Hardy
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfc-use-of-pdf-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-05-17

Abstract:
   This document discusses options and requirements for the PDF
   rendering of RFCs in the RFC Series, as outlined in RFC 6949.  It
   also discusses the use of PDF for Internet-Drafts, and available or
   needed software tools for producing and working with PDF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfc-use-of-pdf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-rfc-use-of-pdf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfc-use-of-pdf-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/