Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-addresses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 21 May 2016 14:07:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internationalized Email Addresses in X.509 certificates
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-addresses-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-05-21

Abstract:
   This document defines a new name form for inclusion in the otherName
   field of an X.509 Subject Alternative Name extension that allows a
   certificate subject to be associated with an Internationalized Email
   Address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-addresses/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-spasm-eai-addresses-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/