Subject: I-D Action: draft-honeywell-ctp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 May 2016 08:52:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cloud Tunneling Protocol (CTP)
        Authors         : Piotr Romanczyk
                          Christopher Colicino
                          Michael Landi
                          Tomas Brodsky
	Filename        : draft-honeywell-ctp-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-05-05

Abstract:
    This specification defines operating semantics of the Cloud
    Tunneling Protocol (CTP).  CTP enables a standardized mechanism for
    connecting Internet-of-Things (IoT) devices to hosted cloud
    services.  CTP provides a network efficient means to facilitate
    multiple concurrent data conversations over the same channel by
    providing multiplexed virtual sockets.  The protocol allows for
    services on either endpoint to be advertised and accessible to each
    endpoint of the CTP connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-honeywell-ctp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-honeywell-ctp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-honeywell-ctp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/