Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 22:15:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ART Area General Applications Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The file URI Scheme
        Author          : Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme-09.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-05-14

Abstract:
   This document specifies the "file" Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
   scheme, obsoleting the definition in RFC 1738.

   It defines a common syntax which is intended to interoperate across
   the broad spectrum of existing usages.  At the same time it notes
   some other current practices around the use of file URIs.

Note to Readers (To be removed by the RFC Editor)

   This draft should be discussed on the IETF Applications Area Working
   Group discussion list <[email-masked]>.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-appsawg-file-scheme-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/