Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-stir-rtcweb-identity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 12:57:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using WebRTC Identity with STIR
        Author          : Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-stir-rtcweb-identity-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-05-09

Abstract:
   This draft outlines the approach to use STIR Passport tokens as the
   Identity assertions in WebRTC.  It outlines some proposed changes to
   improve identity interoperability for different calling systems.

   This is a very rough first draft purely to have something to discuss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-stir-rtcweb-identity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-stir-rtcweb-identity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/