Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 07:09:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 of the IETF.

        Title           : Bi-directional Remote Procedure Call On RPC-over-RDMA Transports
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-05-27

Abstract:
   Minor versions of NFSv4 newer than NFSv4.0 work best when ONC RPC
   transports can send Remote Procedure Call transactions in both
   directions on the same connection.  This document describes how RPC-
   over-RDMA transport endpoints convey RPCs in both directions on a
   single connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rpcrdma-bidirection-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/