Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-saag-context-labels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 13:40:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Context Labels for Domain Separation of Cryptographic Objects
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Daniel Kahn Gillmor
                          Benjamin Kaduk
	Filename        : draft-thomson-saag-context-labels-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-05-20

Abstract:
   A single cryptographic key is sometimes relied upon to produce
   muliple cryptographic artifacts that each have different semantics.
   This produces a potential problem whereby artifacts with different
   intended uses can be confused.  The addition of context labels
   removes this problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-saag-context-labels/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-saag-context-labels-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/