Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 08:03:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Using TLS in Applications of the IETF.

        Title           : SMTP MTA Strict Transport Security
        Authors         : Daniel Margolis
                          Mark Risher
                          Nicolas Lidzborski
                          Wei Chuang
                          Brandon Long
                          Binu Ramakrishnan
                          Alexander Brotman
                          Janet Jones
                          Franck Martin
                          Klaus Umbach
                          Markus Laber
	Filename        : draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-05-13

Abstract:
   SMTP MTA-STS is a mechanism enabling mail service providers to
   declare their ability to receive TLS-secured connections, to declare
   particular methods for certificate validation, and to request that
   sending SMTP servers report upon and/or refuse to deliver messages
   that cannot be delivered securely.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/