Subject: I-D Action: draft-shane-review-dns-over-http-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 14:03:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A review of implementation DNS over port 80/443
        Authors         : Shane Kerr
                          Linjian Song
                          Runxia Wan
	Filename        : draft-shane-review-dns-over-http-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-05-04

Abstract:
   The default DNS transport uses UDP on port 53.  There are many
   motivations why users or operators may prefer to avoid sending DNS
   traffic in this way.  A common solution is to use port 80 or 443;
   with plain TCP, TLS-encrypted TCP, or full HTTP(S).  This memo
   reviews the possible approaches and delivers some useful information
   for developers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shane-review-dns-over-http/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shane-review-dns-over-http-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shane-review-dns-over-http-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/