Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 May 2016 13:14:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 of the IETF.

        Title           : Remote Direct Memory Access Transport for Remote Procedure Call, Version One
        Authors         : Charles Lever
                          William Allen Simpson
                          Tom Talpey
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2016-05-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol for conveying Remote Procedure
   Call (RPC) messages on physical transports capable of Remote Direct
   Memory Access (RDMA).  It requires no revision to application RPC
   protocols or the RPC protocol itself.  This document obsoletes RFC
   5666.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5666bis-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/