Subject: I-D Action: draft-heitz-bess-evpn-option-b-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 22:11:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-homing in EVPN with Inter-AS Option B
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Ali Sajassi
                          John Drake
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-heitz-bess-evpn-option-b-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-06-29

Abstract:
   The BGP speaker that originates an EVPN Ethernet A-D per ES route is
   identified by the next-hop of the route.  When the route is
   propagated by an ASBR as an Inter-AS Option B route, the ASBR
   overwrites the next-hop.  This document describes a method to
   identify the originator of the route.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-heitz-bess-evpn-option-b/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-heitz-bess-evpn-option-b-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/