Subject: I-D Action: draft-luo-grow-ts-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 04:43:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use-cases for Traffic Steering in Operator Networks
        Authors         : Yujia Luo
                          Liang Ou
                          Sujian Lu
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Nan Wu
	Filename        : draft-luo-grow-ts-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-06-29

Abstract:
   Due to the dramatically increased network traffic and the desire of
   differentiated services, it is essential for operators to provide the
   traffic steering service under limited network resources and maximize
   their benefits at the same time.

   This document lists some typical use cases for traffic steering
   services.  This document does not attempt to enumerate all kinds of
   scenarios, but rather it describes several key features of these
   scenarios from which solutions may be constructed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luo-grow-ts-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luo-grow-ts-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-luo-grow-ts-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/