Subject: I-D Action: draft-schmitt-ipfix-tiny-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 05:05:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TinyIPFIX for smart meters in constrained networks
        Authors         : Corinna Schmitt
                          Burkhard Stiller
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-schmitt-ipfix-tiny-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-06-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies the TinyIPFIX protocol that serves for
   transmitting smart metering data in 6LoWPAN networks [RFC4944].
   TinyIPFIX is derived from IPFIX [RFC7101] and adopted to the needs of
   constrained networks.  This documents specifies how the TinyIPFIX
   Data and Template Records are transmitted in 6LoWPAN networks and how
   TinyIPFIX data can be converted into unTinyIPFIX data in a proxy
   device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schmitt-ipfix-tiny/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-ipfix-tiny-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/