Subject: I-D Action: draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-delay-limits-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 00:21:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delay Limits for Real-Time Services
        Authors         : Mirko Suznjevic
                          Jose Saldana
	Filename        : draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-delay-limits-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-06-13

Abstract:
   Network delay is one of the main factors which can degrade the
   Quality of Experience (QoE) of the users of network services.  This
   document surveys a set of recommendations about the maximum latency
   tolerated by the users of delay-constrained services.  Some
   recommendations already exist for VoIP, but emerging services as e.g.
   online gaming, have different requirements.  Different papers in the
   literature reporting these constraints are surveyed, and a summary of
   the latency limits for each service is finally provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-delay-limits/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-suznjevic-tsvwg-delay-limits-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/