Subject: I-D Action: draft-pot-caldav-sharing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 15:20:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CalDAV Calendar Sharing
        Authors         : Evert Pot
                          Cyrus Daboo
                          Eric York <>
	Filename        : draft-pot-caldav-sharing-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-06-27

Abstract:
   This specification defines sharing calendars between users on a
   CalDAV server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-caldav-sharing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-caldav-sharing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pot-caldav-sharing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/