Subject: I-D Action: draft-vilajosana-6lpwa-lora-hc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 09:21:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over LoRa
        Authors         : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Mischa Dohler
	Filename        : draft-vilajosana-6lpwa-lora-hc-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-06-03

Abstract:
   This document describes how IPv6 is transmitted over LoRa using
   6LowPAN techniques.  LoRa is a wireless communication system for
   long-range low-power low-data-rate applications.  LoRa networks
   typically are laid out in a star topology in the field with gateways
   relaying messages between end-devices and a central network server in
   the backend, the complete system referred to as star of stars
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vilajosana-6lpwa-lora-hc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vilajosana-6lpwa-lora-hc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/