Subject: I-D Action: draft-allan-isis-spring-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 16:34:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS extensions for Computed Multicast applied to MPLS based Segment Routing
        Authors         : Dave Allan
                          Uma Chunduri
	Filename        : draft-allan-isis-spring-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-06-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the IS-IS extensions required to support
   multicast for MPLS based Segment Routing. In this approach IS-IS
   speakers compute their role in multicast tree construction based on
   the information in the IS-IS routing information base.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allan-isis-spring-multicast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allan-isis-spring-multicast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/