Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-lisp-type-iana-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 04:51:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Registry for LISP Packet Type Allocations
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-lisp-type-iana-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-06-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a registry for LISP Packet Type allocations.
   It also specifies a shared LISP message type for experimentation
   purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-lisp-type-iana/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-type-iana-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-lisp-type-iana-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/