Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-nmlrg-traffic-machine-learning-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 02:25:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases of Applying Machine Learning Mechanism with Network Traffic
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
                          Panagiotis Demestichas
                          Jerome Francois
                          Giovane C. M. Moura
                          Pere Barlet
	Filename        : draft-jiang-nmlrg-traffic-machine-learning-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-06-03

Abstract:
   This document introduces a set of use cases in which machine learning
   technologies are applied to network traffic relevant activities,
   including machine learning based traffic classification, traffic
   management, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-nmlrg-traffic-machine-learning/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-nmlrg-traffic-machine-learning-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/