Subject: I-D Action: draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 01:25:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Manufacturer Usage Description Specification
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Ralph Droms
	Filename        : draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-06-07

Abstract:
   This memo specifies the necessary components to implement
   manufacturer usage descriptions (MUD).  This includes a YANG model,
   IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP options, a URL suffix specification, an X.509
   certificate extension and a means to sign and verify the
   descriptions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lear-ietf-netmod-mud-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/