Subject: I-D Action: draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-epe-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 10:18:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Egress Peer Engineering using BGP-LU
        Authors         : Hannes Gredler
                          Kaliraj Vairavakkalai
                          Chandra Ramachandran
                          Balaji Rajagopalan
                          Ebben Aries
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-epe-06.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-06-10

Abstract:
   The MPLS source routing paradigm provides path control for both
   intra- and inter- Autonomous System (AS) traffic.  RSVP-TE is
   utilized for intra-AS path control.  This documents outlines how MPLS
   routers may use the BGP labeled unicast protocol (BGP-LU) for doing
   traffic-engineering on inter-AS links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-epe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-epe-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gredler-idr-bgplu-epe-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/