Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 08:35:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining (SFC): Subscriber and Host Identification Considerations
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-06-01

Abstract:
   This document discusses considerations related to passing host- and
   subscriber-related information to upstream Service Functions for the
   sake of policy enforcement and appropriate SFC-inferred forwarding.
   Once the information is consumed by SFC-aware elements of an SFC-
   enabled domain, the information is stripped from packets so that
   privacy-sensitive information is not leaked outside an SFC-enabled
   domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/