Subject: I-D Action: draft-lozano-regext-rdap-transf-contact-inf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 16:26:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RDAP Transformation of Contact Information
        Author          : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-lozano-regext-rdap-transf-contact-inf-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-06-24

Abstract:
   This document adds support for RDAP Transformation (i.e. translation
   and transliteration) of Contact Information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lozano-regext-rdap-transf-contact-inf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-regext-rdap-transf-contact-inf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/