Subject: I-D Action: draft-agv-sfc-packet-loss-measurement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 06:31:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet Loss Measurement for SFC
        Author          : Gaurav Agrawal
	Filename        : draft-agv-sfc-packet-loss-measurement-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-06-28

Abstract:
   This document describes performance measurement(PM) packet loss
   measurement for Service Function Chains (SFCs) to assess the
   operational status and behavior of a SF, a subset of SFs, a whole SFC
   as a function of the actual deterministic SF/SFC. Packet loss
   mechanism described in this document is based on [SFC-PM-arch]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agv-sfc-packet-loss-measurement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agv-sfc-packet-loss-measurement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-agv-sfc-packet-loss-measurement-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/