Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-softwire-lightweight-4over6-deployment-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 00:02:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deployment Considerations for Lightweight 4over6
        Authors         : Qiong Sun
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Maoke Chen
	Filename        : draft-sun-softwire-lightweight-4over6-deployment-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2012-07-16

Abstract:
   Lightweight 4over6 is a mechanism which moves the translation
   function from tunnel Concentrator (AFTR) to Initiators (B4s), and
   hence reduces the mapping scale on the Concentrator to per-customer
   level.  This document discusses various deployment models of
   Lightweight 4over6.  It also describes the deployment considerations
   and applicability of the Lightweight 4over6 architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-softwire-lightweight-4over6-deployment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-softwire-lightweight-4over6-deployment-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sun-softwire-lightweight-4over6-deployment-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/