Subject: I-D Action: draft-tldr-sutld-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 16:15:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Special-Use Names Problem Statement
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          Ralph Droms
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-tldr-sutld-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-06-29

Abstract:
   The Special-Use Domain Names registration policy in RFC 6761 has been
   shown through experience to present unanticipated challenges.  This
   memo presents a list, intended to be comprehensive, of the problems
   that have been identified.  In addition it reviews the history of
   Domain Names and summarizes current IETF and non-IETF publications
   relating on special-use domain names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tldr-sutld-ps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tldr-sutld-ps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tldr-sutld-ps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/