Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-rfc-and-id-signatures-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 08:47:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Digital Signatures on RFC and Internet-Draft Documents
        Author          : Russell Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-rfc-and-id-signatures-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-06-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conventions for digital signatures on
   RFCs and Internet-Draft documents.  For Internet-Drafts, the
   Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS) is used to create a detached
   signature, which is stored in a separate companion file so that no
   existing utilities are impacted by the addition of the digital
   signature.  For RFCs, an embedded digital signature is included in
   Portable Document Format (PDF) files types in addition to the
   detached signature in a separate companion file.

   This document (once approved) obsoletes RFC 5485.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-rfc-and-id-signatures/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-rfc-and-id-signatures-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-housley-rfc-and-id-signatures-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/