Subject: I-D Action: draft-kishjac-bmwg-pbbevpn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 06:55:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for PBB-EVPN
        Authors         : Sudhin Jacob
                          Kishore Tiruveedhula
	Filename        : draft-kishjac-bmwg-pbbevpn-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-06-16

Abstract:
   This document defines the methodologies for benchmarking performance
   of PBB-EVPN.PBB-EVPN is defined in RFC 7623.  It is being deployed in
   provider network.This document provides the benchmarking
   methodologies for PBB-EVPN convergance,data plane,control plane
   learning of mac.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kishjac-bmwg-pbbevpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kishjac-bmwg-pbbevpn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/