Subject: I-D Action: draft-yao-bundled-name-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 19:55:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for Fully Mapping One Name to Another Name
        Authors         : Jiankang YAO
                          Xiaodong LEE
	Filename        : draft-yao-bundled-name-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-06-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies the problems related to fully mapping one
   name to another name.  With the emergence of internationalized domain
   names and new TLDs, two names may require to redirect one name space
   fully to another name space.  Current DNS protocols have not provided
   such ability to satisfy these requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yao-bundled-name-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yao-bundled-name-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/