Subject: I-D Action: draft-shao-mpls-ping-ttl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 11:30:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Relaxing IP TTL setting in MPLS Ping and traceroute
        Author          : Mingchao Shao
	Filename        : draft-shao-mpls-ping-ttl-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-06-23

Abstract:
   Packets with IP TTL 1 might be filtered by TTL-filtering access
   control lists deployed to mitigate TTL expiry attacks [CISCO].  Thus
   MPLS ping and traceroute will be inoperable in these networks if IP
   TTL is set to 1 according to RFC 4379 [RFC4379] chapter 4.3.

   This document discuss and updates IP TTL setting in MPLS Ping and
   traceroute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shao-mpls-ping-ttl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shao-mpls-ping-ttl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/