Subject: I-D Action: draft-dehora-respond-sync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 03:56:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The respond-sync Prefer header preference
        Author          : Bill de hOra
	Filename        : draft-dehora-respond-sync-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-06-15

Abstract:
   [RFC7240] standardizes a means of indicating client preferences using
   the "Prefer" header.  This specification defines a "Prefer" header
   preference extension to indicate synchronous processing, called
   "respond-sync".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dehora-respond-sync/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dehora-respond-sync-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/