Subject: I-D Action: draft-pot-carddav-sharing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 15:39:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CardDAV Address Book Sharing
        Author          : Evert Pot
	Filename        : draft-pot-carddav-sharing-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-06-27

Abstract:
   This specification defines sharing address books between users on a
   CardDAV server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-carddav-sharing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-carddav-sharing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/