Subject: I-D Action: draft-leipnitz-spring-pms-implementation-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 22:53:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A scalable and topology aware MPLS data plane monitoring system
        Authors         : Raik Leipnitz
                          Ruediger Geib
	Filename        : draft-leipnitz-spring-pms-implementation-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-06-22

Abstract:
   This document reports round-trip delay measurements captured by a
   single MPLS Path Monitoring System (PMS) compared with results of an
   IPPM conformant measurement system, consisting of three different
   Measurement Agents.  The measurements were made in a research
   backbone with an LDP control plane.  The packets of the MPLS PMS use
   label stacks similar to those to be used by a segment routing MPLS
   PMS.  The measurement packets of the MPLS PMS remained in the network
   data plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leipnitz-spring-pms-implementation-report/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leipnitz-spring-pms-implementation-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/