Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-ipsecme-eddsa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2016 09:13:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Edwards-curve Digital Signature Algorithm (EdDSA) in the Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2)
        Author          : Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-nir-ipsecme-eddsa-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-06-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Edwards-curve digital
   signature algorithm in the IKEv2 protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-ipsecme-eddsa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-ipsecme-eddsa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nir-ipsecme-eddsa-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/