Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-gue-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 11:54:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions for Generic UDP Encapsulation
        Authors         : Tom Herbert
                          Lucy Yong
                          Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-herbert-gue-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-06-21

Abstract:
   This specification defines a set of the fundamental extensions for
   Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE). The extensions defined in this
   specification are the security option, payload transform option,
   checksum option, fragmentation option, and the remote checksum
   offload option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-gue-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-gue-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/