Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-rtcweb-deps-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 15:23:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebRTC Dependencies
        Author          : Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-rtcweb-deps-12.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-06-02

Abstract:
   This draft will never be published as an RFC and is meant purely to
   help track the IETF dependencies from the W3C WebRTC documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-rtcweb-deps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-rtcweb-deps-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jennings-rtcweb-deps-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/