Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-dispatch-mcptt-rp-namespace-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 09:52:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Registration of New Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Resource- Priority Namespace for Mission Critical Push To Talk service
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Jörgen Axell
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-dispatch-mcptt-rp-namespace-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-06-09

Abstract:
   This document creates an additional Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   Resource-Priority namespace to meet the requirements of the 3GPP
   defined Mission Critical Push To Talk, and places this namespace in
   the IANA registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-dispatch-mcptt-rp-namespace/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-dispatch-mcptt-rp-namespace-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-holmberg-dispatch-mcptt-rp-namespace-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/