Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-calendar-extension-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 20:00:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Event Publishing Extensions to iCalendar
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-douglass-calendar-extension-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-06-14

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a number of new iCalendar properties
   which are of particular use for event publishers and in social
   networking.

   This specification also defines a new STRUCTURED-DATA property for
   iCalendar (RFC 5545) to allow for data that is directly pertinent to
   an event or task to be included with the calendar data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-douglass-calendar-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-douglass-calendar-extension-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-douglass-calendar-extension-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/