Subject: I-D Action: draft-asilvas-http-push-assets-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 11:00:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Push-Assets Header Field
        Author          : Aaron Silvas
	Filename        : draft-asilvas-http-push-assets-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-06-26

Abstract:
   Push-Assets is a header field that provides the necessary client
   state in order for servers to utilize HTTP/2 Server Push with
   confidence in knowing what resources SHOULD or SHOULD NOT be sent,
   reducing waste, and ultimately providing an improved user experience.
   This document will provide an overview of Push-Assets requirements,
   and describes any implementation concerns.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asilvas-http-push-assets/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asilvas-http-push-assets-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/