Subject: I-D Action: draft-penno-sfc-appid-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 11:50:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Application Identification in Services Function Chaining Metadata
        Authors         : Reinaldo Penno
                          Benoit Claise
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Christophe Fontaine
	Filename        : draft-penno-sfc-appid-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-06-01

Abstract:
   This document proposes to use the structured application information
   in the service function chaining metadata, and specifies a YANG model
   for the configuration of the application registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-penno-sfc-appid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-penno-sfc-appid-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-penno-sfc-appid-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/