Subject: I-D Action: draft-sgros-pvd-support-in-linux-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 04:11:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PvD support in Linux
        Authors         : Stjepan Gros
                          Leonardo Jelenkovic
                          Dejan Skvorc
	Filename        : draft-sgros-pvd-support-in-linux-00.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2016-06-15

Abstract:
   The purpose of this draft is to document two implementations which
   implemented parts of PvD architecture document.  One implementation
   was done from scratch (PvD-manager) while another is a part of an
   existing component (NetworkManager).  The implementation of server
   component was also done but only in IPv6 router.  DHCP was ignored
   due to IPR claims.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sgros-pvd-support-in-linux/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sgros-pvd-support-in-linux-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/