Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 23:18:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques of the IETF.

        Title           : Self-Clocked Rate Adaptation for Multimedia
        Authors         : Ingemar Johansson
                          Zaheduzzaman Sarker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc-05.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2016-06-26

Abstract:
   This memo describes a rate adaptation algorithm for conversational
   media services such as video.  The solution conforms to the packet
   conservation principle and uses a hybrid loss and delay based
   congestion control algorithm.  The algorithm is evaluated over both
   simulated Internet bottleneck scenarios as well as in a LTE (Long
   Term Evolution) system simulator and is shown to achieve both low
   latency and high video throughput in these scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-scream-cc-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/