Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-idr-flowspec-v2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 03:09:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Flow Specification Version 2
        Author          : Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-hares-idr-flowspec-v2-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-06-25

Abstract:
   BGP flow specification version 1 (RFC5575) describes the distribution
   of traffic filter policy (traffic filters and actions) which are
   distributed via BGP to BGP peers.  Three applications utilize this
   traffic filter policy: (1) mitigation of Denial of Service (DoS), (2)
   enabling of traffic filtering in BGP/MPLS VPNS, and (3)centralized
   traffic control for networks with SDN or NFV controllers.
   Application of centralized traffic utilizing BGP Flow Specification
   traffic filters may need user-ordered filters rather than RFC5575's
   strict ordering of filters and defined ordering of actions.

   This document proposes a new BGP Flow specification version 2 that
   supports user-order of filters and actions plus allowing more actions

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-idr-flowspec-v2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-idr-flowspec-v2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/