Subject: I-D Action: draft-voit-netconf-restconf-notif-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 09:09:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Restconf and HTTP Transport for Event Notifications
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
	Filename        : draft-voit-netconf-restconf-notif-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-06-15

Abstract:
   This document defines Event Notification YANG Subscription and Push
   mechanisms for Restconf, HTTP, and HTTP2 transports.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-netconf-restconf-notif/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-voit-netconf-restconf-notif-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/