Subject: I-D Action: draft-tp-netconf-datastore-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 04:33:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : What's in a Datastore?   
        Author          : Tom Petch
	Filename        : draft-tp-netconf-datastore-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-06-10

Abstract:
   This memo looks at the traditional definition of a datastore based on
   published RFC of YANG and NETCONF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tp-netconf-datastore/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tp-netconf-datastore-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/