Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-i2nsf-ssf-collaboration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 08:39:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Collaboration Agreement for Security Service Function
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Alireza Ranjbar
	Filename        : draft-mglt-i2nsf-ssf-collaboration-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-06-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies a collaboration agreement protocol.  The
   collaboration agreement makes possible individual security services
   functions (SSF) to collaborate with each other.  The collaboration is
   mostly intended for SSF located in different administrative domains,
   in which case the collaboration cannot be performed by a shared
   orchestrator.

   The collaboration between SSF in different domains assumes the
   traffic is steered through the two domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-i2nsf-ssf-collaboration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-i2nsf-ssf-collaboration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/