Subject: I-D Action: draft-jaehwoon-dmm-topology--mobility-anchoring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 00:59:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Topology-based Distributed Mobility Anchoring in PMIPv6
        Authors         : Jaehwoon Lee
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-jaehwoon-dmm-topology--mobility-anchoring-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-06-08

Abstract:
   This document presents a topology-based distributed mobility
   management (DMM) mechansim in PMIPv6-based network. In this
   mechanism, a different sub-network prefix is assigned to a different
   access router (AR) in PMIPv6-domain. The sub-network prefix and
   corresponding AR address information is stored in the topology
   server. With this mechanism, there is no need to query mobile
   node (MN)'s localized mobility anchor (LMA) address information
   whenever MN moves from one network to another.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jaehwoon-dmm-topology--mobility-anchoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jaehwoon-dmm-topology--mobility-anchoring-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/