Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-6lo-bier-dispatch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 04:56:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A 6loRH for BitStrings
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Zacharie Brodard
                          Hao Jiang
                          Geraldine Texier
	Filename        : draft-thubert-6lo-bier-dispatch-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-06-29

Abstract:
   This specification extends the 6LoWPAN Routing Header to signal
   BitStrings such as utilized in Bit Index Explicit Replication and its
   Traffic Engineering variant.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-6lo-bier-dispatch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-6lo-bier-dispatch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thubert-6lo-bier-dispatch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/