Subject: I-D Action: draft-wing-quic-network-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 10:37:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Path Requirements for QUIC
        Authors         : Dan Wing
                          Joe Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-wing-quic-network-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-06-14

Abstract:
   As QUIC is deployed in more networks, some existing network path
   infrastructure will need to be updated.  This document describes a
   few ways QUIC might be modified to make these updates possible and
   palatable to the developers and operators that will need to make the
   changes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wing-quic-network-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wing-quic-network-req-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/