Subject: I-D Action: draft-minaburo-yang-lora-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 14:43:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG module for LoRa Networks
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
                          Yannick Delibie
	Filename        : draft-minaburo-yang-lora-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-06-08

Abstract:
   This document presents a YANG module definition for managing LoRa-
   based devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-minaburo-yang-lora/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-minaburo-yang-lora-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/