Subject: I-D Action: draft-carney-regext-domain-fees-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Jun 2016 10:38:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Non-standard Domain Fees File Format Specification
        Authors         : Roger Carney
                          James Galvin
	Filename        : draft-carney-regext-domain-fees-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-06-09

Abstract:
   This document defines the file format for the storage of non-standard
   domain name fees and related details for a top level domain name
   registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carney-regext-domain-fees/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carney-regext-domain-fees-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/