Subject: I-D Action: draft-agv-sfc-performance-measurement-architecture-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 10:25:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement Architecture for SFC
        Authors         : Gaurav Agrawal
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Anil Kumar S N
                          Vinod Kumar S
	Filename        : draft-agv-sfc-performance-measurement-architecture-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-06-28

Abstract:
   This document describes performance measurement(PM) architecture for
   Service Function Chains (SFCs) to assess the operational status and
   behavior of a service function, a subset of service function's, a
   whole service function chain as a function of the actual
   deterministic service function / service function chain. This
   document does not propose solutions, protocols, nor any extension to
   existing protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agv-sfc-performance-measurement-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agv-sfc-performance-measurement-architecture-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-agv-sfc-performance-measurement-architecture-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/