Subject: I-D Action: draft-tan-rtgwg-proactive-routing-network-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 23:38:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proactive Routing Network Architecture
        Author          : Xuefei Tan
	Filename        : draft-tan-rtgwg-proactive-routing-network-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-06-21

Abstract:
   Proactive Routing Network (PRN), which runs on conventional
   network, is user and service experience oriented; and provides a
   set of E2E Pipes for the two End Systems of communication named
   Requester and Source. The E2E Pipe have deterministic path learned
   from the trace of the Request sent by Requester, and is QOS
   guaranteed by resource reservation. Addressing issue is solved by
   recording the labeled interfaces or Local Pipes taken along with
   the Request to the Source. Each Pipe is protocol oblivious,
   application aware, elastic and visible for users and operators.

   PRN is not a new network, rather, it is a service attached to the
   conventional network. Therefore it does not affect the operation
   business of the conventional networks, so it is very conducive to
   the deployment and smooth evolution.

   PRN is valuable for users who want deterministic network service,
   and is helpful for operators to simplify the service management
   and easy for fault location and billing, and is helpful for
   vendors to solve the addressing issue which is one of the biggest
   challenges of increasing device throughput at a reasonable cost.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tan-rtgwg-proactive-routing-network-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tan-rtgwg-proactive-routing-network-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/