Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 22:02:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asynchronous Management Protocol Agent Application Data Model
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent-02.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2016-06-29

Abstract:
   This document describes an Application Data Model (ADM) for an
   Asynchronous Management Protocol (AMP) Agent.  The AMP Agent
   represents a managed device in the Asynchronous Management
   Architecture.  This ADM identifies the Externally Defined Data,
   Variables, Report Templates, Controls, Macros, Literals, Operators,
   and meta-data associated with an Agent.  The information outlined in
   this document MUST be supported by any software claiming to act as a
   managed device within the AMP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birrane-dtn-adm-agent-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/