Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rolie-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 08:07:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information Exchange
        Authors         : John P. Field
                          Stephen A. Banghart
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-rolie-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-06-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a resource-oriented approach to cyber security
   information sharing.  Using this approach, operators may share and
   exchange representations of cyber security incidents, attack
   indicators, software vulnerabilities, and other related information
   as Web-addressable resources.  Furthermore, consumers and other
   stakeholders may access and search this security content as needed,
   establishing a rapid and on-demand information exchange network for
   restricted internal use or public access repositories.  This
   specification builds on and extends the Atom Publishing Protocol and
   Atom Syndication Format to transport and share cyber security
   resource representations.  This document leverages the existing
   representations IODEF and RID where appropriate, and supports related
   cyber security representation standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rolie/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-rolie-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/