Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 02:14:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management of the IETF.

        Title           : On Demand Mobility Management
        Authors         : Alper Yegin
                          Danny Moses
                          Kisuk Kweon
                          Jinsung Lee
                          Jungshin Park
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-06-30

Abstract:
   Applications differ with respect to whether they need IP session
   continuity and/or IP address reachability.  The network providing the
   same type of service to any mobile host and any application running
   on the host yields inefficiencies.  This document describes a
   solution for taking the application needs into account in selectively
   providing IP session continuity and IP address reachability on a per-
   socket basis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-ondemand-mobility-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/