Subject: I-D Action: draft-vilajosana-6lpwa-lora-hc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 02:36:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over LoRaWAN
        Authors         : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Mischa Dohler
	Filename        : draft-vilajosana-6lpwa-lora-hc-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-06-06

Abstract:
   This document describes how IPv6 is transmitted over LoRaWAN using
   6LowPAN techniques.  LoRaWAN is a wireless communication system for
   long-range low-power low-data-rate applications.  LoRaWAN networks
   typically are laid out in a star topology in the field with gateways
   relaying messages between end-devices and a central network server in
   the backend, the complete system referred to as star of stars
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vilajosana-6lpwa-lora-hc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vilajosana-6lpwa-lora-hc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vilajosana-6lpwa-lora-hc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/