Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ice-rfc5245bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 04:01:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interactive Connectivity Establishment of the IETF.

        Title           : Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE): A Protocol for Network Address Translator (NAT) Traversal
        Authors         : Ari Keranen
                          Christer Holmberg
                          Jonathan Rosenberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ice-rfc5245bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 93
	Date            : 2016-06-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol for Network Address Translator
   (NAT) traversal for UDP-based multimedia.  This protocol is called
   Interactive Connectivity Establishment (ICE).  ICE makes use of the
   Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN) protocol and its
   extension, Traversal Using Relay NAT (TURN).

   This document obsoletes RFC 5245.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ice-rfc5245bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ice-rfc5245bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ice-rfc5245bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/