Subject: I-D Action: draft-marjou-spud-traceroute-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 07:06:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Traceroute Use Case for SPUD 
        Authors         : Xavier Marjou
                          Arnaud Braud
                          Romuald Corbel
	Filename        : draft-marjou-spud-traceroute-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-06-30

Abstract:
   In the context of the Substrate Protocol for User Datagrams (SPUD),
   this document proposes a new use case and its derived requirements: a
   traceroute function allowing users to explicitly ask middleboxes
   (a.k.a. network devices) to provide their geospatial information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marjou-spud-traceroute-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marjou-spud-traceroute-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/