Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-sdnrg-network-management-consideration-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 06:25:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDN network management consideration
        Authors         : Rong Gu
                          Chen Li
                          Yan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-gu-sdnrg-network-management-consideration-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-06-28

Abstract:
   This draft introduces consideration about SDN network management
   after the deployment of SDN and NFV in cloud datacenters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-sdnrg-network-management-consideration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-sdnrg-network-management-consideration-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-sdnrg-network-management-consideration-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/