Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-bier-encapsulation-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 23:53:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Transport-Independent Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) Encapsulation Header
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          S Somasundaram
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-xu-bier-encapsulation-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-06-30

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER) is a new multicast forwarding
   paradigm which doesn't require an explicit tree-building protocol nor
   intermediate routers to maintain any multicast state.  This document
   proposes a transport-independent BIER encapsulation header which is
   applicable regardless of the underlying transport technology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-bier-encapsulation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-bier-encapsulation-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-bier-encapsulation-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/