Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-lurk-tls-use-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 07:20:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LURK TLS/DTLS Use Cases
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Kevin Ma J
                          Rich Salz
                          Sanjay Mishra
                          Oscar Gonzales de Dios
	Filename        : draft-mglt-lurk-tls-use-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-06-28

Abstract:
   TLS as been designed to setup and authenticate transport layer
   between a TLS Client and a TLS Server.  In most cases, the TLS Server
   both terminates the TLS Connection and owns the authentication
   credentials necessary to authenticate the TLS Connection.

   This document provides use cases where these two functions are split
   into different entities, i.e. the TLS Connection is terminated on an
   Edge Server, while authentication credentials are generated by a Key
   Server, that owns the Private Key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-tls-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-lurk-tls-use-cases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-lurk-tls-use-cases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/