Subject: I-D Action: draft-agv-netmod-yang-compiler-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 05:43:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Defining and Using Metadata for YANG compilers
        Author          : Gaurav Agrawal
	Filename        : draft-agv-netmod-yang-compiler-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-06-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG extension statement that allows for
   defining compiler metadata (annotations) in YANG modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agv-netmod-yang-compiler-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agv-netmod-yang-compiler-metadata-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/