Subject: I-D Action: draft-allan-ospf-spring-multicast-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 16:35:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF extensions for Computed Multicast applied to MPLS based Segment Routing
        Authors         : Dave Allan
                          Uma Chunduri
	Filename        : draft-allan-ospf-spring-multicast-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-06-22

Abstract:
   This document describes the OSPFv2 extensions required to support
   multicast for MPLS based Segment Routing. In this approach OSPF
   speakers compute their role in multicast tree construction based on
   the information in the OSPF routing information base.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allan-ospf-spring-multicast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allan-ospf-spring-multicast-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/