Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-http-mice-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 03:26:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Merkle Integrity Content Encoding
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-http-mice-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-06-29

Abstract:
   This memo introduces a content-coding for HTTP that provides
   progressive integrity for message contents.  This integrity
   protection can be evaluated on a partial representation, allowing a
   recipient to process a message as it is delivered while retaining
   strong integrity protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http-mice/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-mice-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-http-mice-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/