Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-drmp-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 08:02:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Routing Message Priority
        Author          : Steve Donovan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-drmp-07.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-06-03

Abstract:
   When making routing and resource allocation decisions, Diameter nodes
   currently have no generic mechanism to determine the relative
   priority of Diameter messages.  This document addresses this by
   defining a mechanism to allow Diameter endpoints to indicate the
   relative priority of Diameter transactions.  With this information
   Diameter nodes can factor that priority into routing, resource
   allocation and overload abatement decisions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-drmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-drmp-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-drmp-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/