Subject: I-D Action: draft-kazuho-h2-cache-digest-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 00:11:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cache Digests for HTTP/2
        Authors         : Kazuho Oku
                          Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-kazuho-h2-cache-digest-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-06-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines a HTTP/2 frame type to allow clients to
   inform the server of their cache's contents.  Servers can then use
   this to inform their choices of what to push to clients.

Note to Readers

   The issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/mnot/I-D/labels/h2-cache-digest .

   The most recent (often, unpublished) draft is at
   https://mnot.github.io/I-D/h2-cache-digest/ .

   Recent changes are listed at https://github.com/mnot/I-D/commits/gh-
   pages/h2-cache-digest .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kazuho-h2-cache-digest/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kazuho-h2-cache-digest-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kazuho-h2-cache-digest-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/