Subject: I-D Action: draft-allan-spring-mpls-multicast-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 08:20:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Framework for Computed Multicast applied to MPLS based Segment Routing
        Authors         : Dave Allan
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-allan-spring-mpls-multicast-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-06-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a multicast solution for Segment Routing with
   MPLS data plane. It is consistent with the Segment Routing
   architecture in that an IGP is augmented to distribute information in
   addition to the link state. In this solution it is multicast group
   membership information sufficient to synchronize state in a given
   network domain. Computation is employed to determine the topology of
   any loosely specified multicast distribution tree.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-allan-spring-mpls-multicast-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-allan-spring-mpls-multicast-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-allan-spring-mpls-multicast-framework-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/