Subject: I-D Action: draft-urien-core-identity-module-coap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 08:57:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identity Modules for CoAP
        Author          : Pascal Urien
	Filename        : draft-urien-core-identity-module-coap-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-06-23

Abstract:
   This document defines identity modules based on Secure Elements
   processing DTLS/TLS stacks for CoAP devices. The expected benefits
   of these secure microcontrollers are the following :
   - Secure storage of pre-share keys or private keys
   - Trusted simple or mutual authentication between CoAP devices and
   CoAP clients.
   - The device identity is enforced by a non cloneable chip.
   - Trusted cryptographic support.
   - Low power consumption for DTLS/TLS processing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-urien-core-identity-module-coap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-urien-core-identity-module-coap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/