Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-sfc-hhsfc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 22:21:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hybrid Hierarchical Multi-Domain Service Function chaining
        Authors         : Guanglei Li
                          Guanwen Li
                          Taixin Li
                          Qi Xu
                          Huachun Zhou
	Filename        : draft-li-sfc-hhsfc-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-06-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a Hybrid Hierarchical Multi-Domain Service
   Function Chaining (hhSFC) architecture that extends Service Function
   Chaining (SFC) to multiple domains with different technology,
   administration or ownership.

   The goals of Hybrid Hierarchical SFC are to reduce the complexity of
   the control plane in a single domain and make the negotiation
   between different domains possible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-sfc-hhsfc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-sfc-hhsfc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/