Subject: I-D Action: draft-sunil-sankar-dispatch-sip-incr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 23:38:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Only Incremented header transmitted in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Author          : Sunil Kumar Sinha
	Filename        : draft-sunil-sankar-dispatch-sip-incr-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-06-02

Abstract:
   This document outlines a new optional tag called "incr" as an
   extension for the SIP Message indicating that only those header(s)
   will be present in the subsequent request or response whose attribute
   is changed. This is necessary to increase the processing speed of any
   proxy server and also prevents fragmentation of messages over UDP and
   provides congestion control for larger messages in the Session
   Initiation Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sunil-sankar-dispatch-sip-incr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sunil-sankar-dispatch-sip-incr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/