Subject: I-D Action: draft-gonzalez-netconf-5277bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 18:52:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Subscribing to YANG-Defined Event Notifications
        Authors         : Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Eric Voit
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
                          Sharon Chisholm
                          Hector Trevino
	Filename        : draft-gonzalez-netconf-5277bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2016-06-15

Abstract:
   This document defines capabilities and operations for providing
   asynchronous message notification delivery for notifications defined
   using YANG.  Notification delivery can occur over a variety of
   protocols used commonly in conjunction with YANG, such as NETCONF and
   Restconf.  The capabilities and operations defined in this document
   along with their mapping onto NETCONF transport (to be specified in a
   separate document, but still included in the current document
   version) are intended to obsolete RFC 5277.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gonzalez-netconf-5277bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gonzalez-netconf-5277bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gonzalez-netconf-5277bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/