Subject: I-D Action: draft-touch-tsvwg-udp-options-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 15:02:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Options for UDP
        Author          : Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-touch-tsvwg-udp-options-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-06-28

Abstract:
   Transport protocols are extended through the use of transport header
   options. This document experimentally extends UDP to provide a
   location, syntax, and semantics for transport layer options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-tsvwg-udp-options/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-tsvwg-udp-options-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-touch-tsvwg-udp-options-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/