Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cose-msg-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 12:12:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE)
        Author          : Jim Schaad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cose-msg-14.txt
	Pages           : 115
	Date            : 2016-06-23

Abstract:
   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) is data format designed
   for small code size and small message size.  There is a need for the
   ability to have the basic security services defined for this data
   format.  This document defines the CBOR Object Signing and Encyption
   (COSE) specification.  This specification describes how to create and
   process signature, message authentication codes and encryption using
   CBOR for serialization.  This specifiction additionally specifies how
   to representat cryptographic keys using CBOR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cose-msg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cose-msg-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cose-msg-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/