Subject: I-D Action: draft-an-savi-mib-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 01:49:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for SAVI Protocol
        Authors         : Changqing An
                          Jiahai Yang
                          Jianping Wu
                          Jun Bi
	Filename        : draft-an-savi-mib-11.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2016-06-16

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for use with network management protocols in the Internet community.
   In particular, it defines objects for managing SAVI (Source Address
   Validation Improvements) protocol instance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-an-savi-mib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-an-savi-mib-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-an-savi-mib-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/