Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 12:47:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Prefix Delegation for Hosts
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-06-27

Abstract:
   IPv6 prefixes are typically delegated to requesting routers which
   then use them to number their downstream-attached links and networks.
   The requesting router then acts as a router between the downstream-
   attached hosts and the upstream provider network, and can also act as
   a host under the weak end system model.  This document considers the
   case when the "requesting router" is actually a simple host, and
   receives a delegated prefix that it can use for multi-addressing
   purposes.  The host does not connect any downstream-attached
   networks, and uses the prefix solely for its own multi-addressing
   purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-v6ops-pdhost-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/