Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-text-nfo-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 00:54:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The text/nfo Media Type
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-text-nfo-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-06-23

Abstract:
   This document registers the text/nfo media type for use with release
   iNFOrmation. While compatible with text/plain, ".NFO" files and
   content have distinguishing characteristics from typical plain text
   because they are meant to be output to IBM PC-compatible system
   consoles that support certain "ANSI" escape sequences.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-text-nfo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-text-nfo-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seantek-text-nfo-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/