Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-home-xml-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 03:30:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Home Documents for HTTP APIs: XML Syntax
        Author          : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-home-xml-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-06-27

Abstract:
   The specification for HTTP API Home Documents provides a JSON syntax
   only.  This specification provides an XML syntax for the same data
   model, so that the concept of Home Documents can be consistently
   exposed in both JSON- and XML-based HTTP APIs.  It also defines the
   link relation type "home" so that applications can identify links to
   home documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-home-xml/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-home-xml-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-home-xml-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/