Subject: I-D Action: draft-agv-netmod-yang-annotation-ds-and-derived-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 07:10:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG compiler annotation for data structure and inheritance
        Author          : Gaurav Agrawal
	Filename        : draft-agv-netmod-yang-annotation-ds-and-derived-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-06-30

Abstract:
   This document defines two new YANG compiler annotations as per draft-
   agv-netmod-yang-compiler-metadata-00. First annotation is used to
   define the data structure type to be generated corresponding to a
   schema node. Second annotation is used to generate a user defined
   inherited class corresponding to a schema node in which user can
   override the default implementation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agv-netmod-yang-annotation-ds-and-derived/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agv-netmod-yang-annotation-ds-and-derived-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/