Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 02:39:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires of the IETF.

        Title           : RADIUS Attribute for MAP
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Yu Fu
                          Bing Liu
                          Peter Deacon
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Tianxiang Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-06-17

Abstract:
   IPv4-over-IPv6 transition mechanisms provide both IPv4 and IPv6
   connectivity services simultaneously during the IPv4/IPv6 co-existing
   period.  The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
   options have been defined to configure Customer Edge (CE) in MAP-E,
   MAP-T, and Lightweight 4over6.  However, in many networks, the
   configuration information may be stored in Authentication
   Authorization and Accounting (AAA) servers while user configuration
   is mainly from Broadband Network Gateway (BNG) through DHCPv6
   protocol.  This document defines a Remote Authentication Dial In User
   Service (RADIUS) attribute that carries CE configuration information
   from AAA server to BNG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/