Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 10:51:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition of Managed Objects for the Neighborhood Discovery Protocol
        Authors         : Ulrich Herberg
                          Robert G. Cole
                          Ian D Chakeres
                          Thomas Heide Clausen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 71
	Date            : 2016-06-02

Abstract:
   This document revises, extends, and replaces RFC 6779.  It defines a
   portion of the Management Information Base (MIB) for use with network
   management protocols in the Internet community.  In particular, it
   describes objects for configuring parameters of the Neighborhood
   Discovery Protocol (NHDP) process on a router.  The extensions
   described in this document add objects and values to support the NHDP
   optimization specified in RFC 7466.  The MIB module defined in this
   document, denoted NHDP-MIB, also reports state, performance
   information, and notifications about NHDP.  This additional state and
   performance information is useful to troubleshoot problems and
   performance issues during neighbor discovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-rfc6779bis-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/