Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 22:15:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-Layering OAM for Service function Chaining
        Authors         : Cui Wang
                          Wei Meng
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
	Filename        : draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-06-22

Abstract:
   This document tries to discuss some problems in SFC OAM framework
   document and proposes the SFC OAM multi-layering requirements in SFC
   domain to improve the troubleshooting efficiency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/