Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-spring-mobile-network-use-cases-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 01:24:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPRING Use cases for Mobile Network
        Authors         : Jeongyun Kim
                          Gyu Myoung Lee
	Filename        : draft-kim-spring-mobile-network-use-cases-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-06-29

Abstract:
   The ability for a node to specify a forwarding path, other than the
   normal shortest path, that a particular packet will traverse,
   benefits a number of network functions. Source-based routing
   mechanisms have previously been specified for network protocols, but
   have not seen widespread adoption. In this context, the term
   'source' means 'the point at which the explicit route is imposed'.

   The objective of this document is to illustrate some use cases that
   provide the traffic engineering and the load balancing for mobile
   and transport network, applying segment routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-spring-mobile-network-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-spring-mobile-network-use-cases-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kim-spring-mobile-network-use-cases-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/