Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-mptcp-momp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 01:14:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Message-Oriented Extension to Multipath Transmission Control Protocol (MPTCP)
        Authors         : Changqiao Xu
                          Jiuren Qin
                          Hongke Zhang
                          Chunshan Xiong
                          Lei Zhu
	Filename        : draft-xu-mptcp-momp-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-06-03

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a message-oriented extension for Multipath TCP
   (MPTCP) which aims to serve high-bandwidth and real-time
   applications. By introducing a message mapping to MPTCP, Message-
   Oriented MPTCP (MO-MPTCP) attaches some message features like
   boundaries, priority and dependency to bytestream. With such
   message-oriented information, MPTCP senders can optimize their
   transfers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mptcp-momp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mptcp-momp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-mptcp-momp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/