Subject: I-D Action: draft-cragie-tls-ecjpake-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 07:03:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Elliptic Curve J-PAKE Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Authors         : Robert Cragie
                          Feng Hao
	Filename        : draft-cragie-tls-ecjpake-01.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-06-22

Abstract:
   This document defines new cipher suites based on an Elliptic Curve
   Cryptography (ECC) variant of Password Authenticated Key Exchange by
   Juggling (J-PAKE) for the Transport Layer Security (TLS) and Datagram
   Transport Layer Security (DTLS) protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cragie-tls-ecjpake/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cragie-tls-ecjpake-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cragie-tls-ecjpake-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/