Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:20:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UDP Port Allocation for the Receiver Port in Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Richard Foote
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-06-14

Abstract:
   This document arguments and requests allocation of the UDP port
   number from the User Ports range for a Reflector in Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) .  This document, if accepted, will be
   an update to the TWAMP Test protocol specified in RFC 5357.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/