Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-avtcore-5761-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 10:13:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updates to RFC 5761
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-avtcore-5761-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-06-22

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 5761 by clarifying the SDP offer/answer
   negotiation of RTP and RTCP multiplexing.  It makes it clear that an
   answerer can only include an "a=rtcp-mux" attribute in an SDP answer
   if the associated SDP offer contained the attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-avtcore-5761-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-avtcore-5761-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-holmberg-avtcore-5761-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/