Subject: I-D Action: draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxchunking-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 09:26:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CCNx Content Object Chunking
        Author          : Marc Mosko
	Filename        : draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxchunking-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-06-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies a chunking protocol for dividing a user
   payload into CCNx Content Objects.  This includes specification for
   the naming convention to use for the chunked payload and a field
   added to a Content Object to represent the last chunk of an object.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxchunking/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxchunking-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mosko-icnrg-ccnxchunking-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/