Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 00:01:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Models for the Port Control Protocol (PCP)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Suresh Vinapamula
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2016-06-01

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data models for the Port Control Protocol
   (PCP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-pcp-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/