Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 20:38:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE in Native IP Network
        Author          : Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-06-30

Abstract:
   This document defines the PCE use case and solution that can be
   deployed within the native IP network, using Multi-BGP session
   strategy and PCE-based central control to assure the end2end traffic
   performance, and proposes the corresponding extension to PCEP
   protocol to transfer the key parameters between PCE and the
   underlying network device (PCC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/