Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-amp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 21:51:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asynchronous Management Protocol
        Authors         : Edward J. Birrane
                          Jeremy Pierce-Mayer
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-amp-03.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2016-06-26

Abstract:
   This document describes an Asynchronous Management Protocol (AMP) in
   conformance with the Asynchronous Management Architecture (AMA).  The
   AMP provides monitoring and configuration services between managing
   devices (Managers) and managed devices (Agents), some of which may
   operate on the far side of high-delay or high-disruption links.  The
   AMP reduces the number of transmitted bytes, operates without
   sessions or (concurrent) two-way links, and functions autonomously
   when there is no timely contact with a network operator.  The AMP
   accomplishes this without requiring mobile code.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-amp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-amp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birrane-dtn-amp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/