Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-mptcp-owl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 02:45:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : One Way Latency Considerations for MPTCP
        Authors         : Fei Song
                          Hongke Zhang
	Filename        : draft-song-mptcp-owl-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-06-30

Abstract:
   This document discusses the One Way Latency (OWL) utilization for
   enhancing multipath TCP (MPTCP) transmission, which is a potential
   and beneficial technology in MPTCP Working Group (WG). Several
   representative usages of OWL, such as retransmission policy, crucial
   data scheduling, are analyzed. Two kinds of OWL measurement
   approaches are also provided and compared. We believe that more
   explorations related with OWL will be important for MPTCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-mptcp-owl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-mptcp-owl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/