Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-tls-blocking-alert-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2016 10:14:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Blocked Site Alerts for TLS
        Author          : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-lemon-tls-blocking-alert-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-06-06

Abstract:
   Hosts connecting to the Internet should generally be able to connect
   to all available services.  However, as a matter of policy, need or
   preference, some services may be blocked by the network.  TLS
   correctly treats attempts to communicate the reason for such blockage
   to the client as an attack.  This memo describes a safe way for hosts
   to be notified using the TLS alert mechanism that a connection has
   been blocked by the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-tls-blocking-alert/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lemon-tls-blocking-alert-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/