Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-httpbis-extended-settings-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 12:41:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2 Extended SETTINGS Extension
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-bishop-httpbis-extended-settings-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-06-13

Abstract:
   HTTP/2 defines the SETTINGS frame to contain a single 32-bit value
   per setting.  While this is sufficient to convey everything used in
   the core HTTP/2 specification, some protocols will require more
   complex values, such as arrays of code-points or strings.

   For such protocols, this extension defines a parallel to the SETTINGS
   frame, EXTENDED_SETTINGS, where the value of a setting is not a
   32-bit value, but a variable-length opaque data blob whose
   interpretation is subject entirely to the definition of the protocol
   using it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-httpbis-extended-settings/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-extended-settings-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/