Subject: I-D Action: draft-deen-daigle-ggie-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 13:19:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Glass to Glass Internet Ecosysten Introduction
        Authors         : Glenn Deen
                          Leslie Daigle
	Filename        : draft-deen-daigle-ggie-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-06-30

Abstract:
   This document introduces the Glass to Glass Internet Ecosystem
   (GGIE).  GGIE's purpose is to improve how the Internet is used create
   and consume video, both amateur and professional, reflecting that the
   line between amateur and professional video technology is
   increasingly blurred.  Glass to Glass refers to the entire video
   ecosystem, from the camera lens to the viewing screen.  As the name
   implies, GGIE's scope is the entire video ecosystem from capture,
   through the steps of editing, packaging, distributed and searching,
   and finally viewing.  GGIE is not a complete end to end architecture
   or solution, it provides foundational elements that can serve as
   building blocks for new Internet video innovation.

   This is a companion effort to the GGIE W3C Taskforce in the W3C Web
   and TV Interest Group.

   This document is being discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deen-daigle-ggie/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deen-daigle-ggie-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deen-daigle-ggie-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/