Subject: I-D Action: draft-budronimccusker-milagrotls-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 02:58:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Milagro TLS: Pairing-Based Cryptography for Transport Layer Security
        Authors         : Alessandro Budroni
                          Kealan McCusker
	Filename        : draft-budronimccusker-milagrotls-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-06-10

Abstract:
   This document introduces two key exchange algorithms based on
   Pairing-Based Cryptography (PBC) for the Transport Layer Security
   (TLS) protocol. In particular, it specifies the use of two identity-
   based key exchange algorithms for the TLS handshake.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-budronimccusker-milagrotls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-budronimccusker-milagrotls-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-budronimccusker-milagrotls-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/