Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-xrblock-independent-burst-gap-discard-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 18:40:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Metric Blocks for use with RTCP's Extended Report Framework of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report (XR) Block for Independent Reporting of Burst/Gap Discard Metric
        Authors         : Varun Singh
                          Colin Perkins
                          Alan Clark
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-xrblock-independent-burst-gap-discard-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-06-27

Abstract:
   This document defines an RTP Control Protocol (RTCP) Extended Report
   (XR) block that allows the reporting of burst and gap discard metrics
   independently of the burst and gap loss metrics for use in a range of
   RTP applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xrblock-independent-burst-gap-discard/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-xrblock-independent-burst-gap-discard-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-xrblock-independent-burst-gap-discard-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/