Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-ama-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 20:28:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asynchronous Management Architecture
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-ama-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-06-21

Abstract:
   This document describes the motivation, desirable properties, system
   model, roles/responsibilities, and component models associated with
   an asynchronous management architecture (AMA) suitable for providing
   application-level network management services in a challenged
   networking environment.  Challenged networks are those that require
   fault protection, configuration, and performance reporting while
   unable to provide human-in-the-loop operations centers with
   synchronous feedback in the context of administrative sessions.  In
   such a context, networks must exhibit behavior that is both
   determinable and autonomous while maintaining compatibility with
   existing network management protocols and operational concepts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-ama/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-ama-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birrane-dtn-ama-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/