Subject: I-D Action: draft-dfranke-ntp-keyid0-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 17:53:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Clarifying Processing Expectations for Packets with keyid 0 in the Network Time Protocol Version 4 
        Author          : Daniel Fox Franke
	Filename        : draft-dfranke-ntp-keyid0-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-06-22

Abstract:
   This memo clarifies that when a Network Time Protocol Version 4
   packet has a keyid field of zero, the MAC is present solely to
   satisfy certain syntactic constraints, and is to be ignored.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dfranke-ntp-keyid0/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dfranke-ntp-keyid0-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/