Subject: I-D Action: draft-takahashi-mile-jsoniodef-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 02:07:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON representation of IODEF
        Author          : Takeshi Takahashi
	Filename        : draft-takahashi-mile-jsoniodef-00.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2016-06-08

Abstract:
   RFC5070-bis provides XML-based data representation on incident
   information, but the use of the IODEF data model is not limited to
   XML.  JSON representation is sometimes preferred since it is easy to
   handle from certain programming environments.  This draft represents
   the IODEF data model in JSON.  Note that this 00 version draft is
   prepared for the purpose of encouraging discussion on the need for
   JSON representation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-takahashi-mile-jsoniodef/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-takahashi-mile-jsoniodef-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/