Subject: I-D Action: draft-browne-sfc-nsh-timestamp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 10:26:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Service Header Timestamping
        Authors         : Rory Browne
                          Andrey Chilikin
                          Brendan Ryan
                          Tal Mizrahi
                          Yoram Moses
	Filename        : draft-browne-sfc-nsh-timestamp-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-06-01

Abstract:
   This draft describes a method of timestamping Network Service Header
   (NSH) encapsulated packets or frames on service chains in order to
   measure accurately hop-by-hop performance delays of application flows
   carried within the chain. This method may be used to monitor
   performance and highlight problems with virtual links (vlinks),
   Virtual Network Functions (VNFs) or Physical Network Functions (PNFs)
   on the Rendered Service Path (RSP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-browne-sfc-nsh-timestamp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-browne-sfc-nsh-timestamp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-browne-sfc-nsh-timestamp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/