Subject: I-D Action: draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 07:05:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Experimental TCP Option for Host Identification
        Authors         : Brandon Williams
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt-08.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-06-14

Abstract:
   Recent RFCs have discussed issues with host identification in IP
   address sharing systems, such as shared address/prefix sharing
   devices and application-layer proxies.  Potential solutions for
   revealing a host identifier in shared address deployments have also
   been discussed.  This memo describes the design, deployment, and
   privacy considerations for one such solution in operational use on
   the Internet today that uses a TCP option to transmit a host
   identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-williams-exp-tcp-host-id-opt-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/