Subject: I-D Action: draft-anderson-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 23:39:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 64::/16: An IPv4/IPv6 translation prefix
        Author          : Tore Anderson
	Filename        : draft-anderson-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-06-20

Abstract:
   This document reserves the IPv6 prefix 64::/16 for use with IPv4/IPv6
   translation mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anderson-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anderson-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-anderson-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/