Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-adm-bpsec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2016 22:25:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bundle Protocol Security Application Data Model
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-adm-bpsec-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-06-18

Abstract:
   This document describes an Application Data Model (ADM) for the
   Bundle Security Protocol (BPSEC).  This ADM identifies the Primitive
   Values, Computed values, Reports, Controls, Macros, Literals,
   Operators, and meta-data associated with the monitoring and
   management of BPSEC security primitives.  The information outlined in
   this document MUST be supported by any software claiming to manage a
   BPSEC implementation through the Asynchronous Management Protocol
   (AMP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-bpsec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-adm-bpsec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/