Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-6man-whats-global-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2016 18:53:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : What does 'global' mean in IPv6?
        Author          : Brian Carpenter
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-6man-whats-global-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-06-07

Abstract:
   The word 'global' is used in two different ways in various
   IPv6-related RFCs and an IANA registry.  This document describes the
   resulting problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-6man-whats-global/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-6man-whats-global-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/