Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-extensions-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2016 05:42:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : New Properties for iCalendar
        Author          : Cyrus Daboo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-extensions-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-06-04

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of new properties for iCalendar data as
   well as extending the use of some existing properties to the entire
   iCalendar object.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-extensions-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-extensions-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/