Subject: I-D Action: draft-francois-dots-ipv6-signal-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2016 08:44:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 DOTS Signal Option
        Authors         : Jerome Francois
                          Abdelkader Lahmadi
                          Marco Davids
                          Giovane C. M. Moura
	Filename        : draft-francois-dots-ipv6-signal-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-06-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies an optional fall-back opportunistic method
   that employs the IPv6 Hop-by-Hop options extension header type. It
   allows a DOTS client to send a signaling message over a congested
   network due to a DDoS attack by ''tagging'' bypassing outgoing IPv6
   packets to reach a DOTS server or relay.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-francois-dots-ipv6-signal-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-francois-dots-ipv6-signal-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/