Subject: I-D Action: draft-kerwin-http2-nak-frame-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2016 05:48:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2 "Dropped Frame" Frame
        Author          : Matthew Kerwin
	Filename        : draft-kerwin-http2-nak-frame-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-06-02

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
   Version 2 (HTTP/2) that allows for non-destructive signalling of
   unsupported extension frames.

Note to Readers

   The issues list for this draft can be found at
   <https://github.com/phluid61/internet-drafts/labels/
   HTTP%2F2%20NAK%20Frame>

   The most recent (often unpublished) draft is at
   <http://phluid61.github.io/internet-drafts/http2-nak-frame/>

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kerwin-http2-nak-frame/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kerwin-http2-nak-frame-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/