Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfcv3-preptool-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2016 14:21:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : RFC v3 Prep Tool Description
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Joe Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfcv3-preptool-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-06-30

Abstract:
   This document describes some aspects of the "prep tool" that is
   expected to be created when the new RFC v3 specification is deployed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfcv3-preptool/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-rfcv3-preptool-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfcv3-preptool-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/