Subject: I-D Action: draft-krishnan-ietf-meeting-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 14:23:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : High level guidance for the meeting policy of the IETF
        Author          : Suresh Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-krishnan-ietf-meeting-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-06-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposed meeting policy for the IETF and
   the various stakeholders for realizing such a policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-krishnan-ietf-meeting-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-krishnan-ietf-meeting-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/