Subject: I-D Action: draft-barik-mptcp-lisa-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 05:02:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Linked Slow-Start Algorithm for MPTCP
        Authors         : Runa Barik
                          Simone Ferlin
                          Michael Welzl
	Filename        : draft-barik-mptcp-lisa-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-06-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the LISA (Linked Slow-Start Algorithm) for
   Multipath TCP (MPTCP).  Currently during slow-start, subflows behave
   like independent TCP flows making MPTCP unfair to cross-traffic and
   causing more congestion at the bottleneck.  This also yields more
   losses among the MPTCP subflows.  LISA couples the initial windows
   (IW) of MPTCP subflows during the initial slow-start phase to remove
   this adverse behavior.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barik-mptcp-lisa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barik-mptcp-lisa-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barik-mptcp-lisa-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/