Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-realtime-sync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 03:02:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Realtime Synchronization between Redundant Stateful PCEs.
        Author          : Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-realtime-sync-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-06-27

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   [I-D.ietf-pce-stateful-pce] specifies a set of extensions to PCEP to
   enable stateful control of MPLS-TE and GMPLS Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs) via PCEP and maintaining of these LSPs at the stateful PCE.
   This document describes the mechanisms of realtime LSP Database (LSP-
   DB) synchronization between stateful PCEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-realtime-sync/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-realtime-sync-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/