Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 22:25:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e of the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal 6TiSCH Configuration
        Authors         : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Kris Pister
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-16.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2016-06-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a minimal mode of operation for a 6TiSCH
   Network, to provide IPv6 connectivity over a Non-Broadcast Multi-
   Access (NBMA) mesh that is formed of IEEE 802.15.4 Timeslotted
   Channel Hopping (TSCH) links.

   This minimal mode uses a collection of protocols including the
   6LoWPAN framework to enable interoperable IPv6 connectivity over IEEE
   802.15.4 TSCH with minimal network configuration and infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/