Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-carisreport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2016 11:54:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale (CARIS) Workshop Report
        Authors         : Kathleen M. Moriarty
                          Mat Ford
	Filename        : draft-iab-carisreport-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-06-02

Abstract:
   The Internet Architecture Board (IAB) and the Internet Society (ISOC)
   hosted a day-long Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale
   (CARIS) workshop on 18 June 2015 in coordination with the Forum for
   Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST) Conference in Berlin.
   The workshop included members of the FIRST community, attack response
   working group representatives, network and security operators,
   Regional Internet Registry (RIR) representatives, researchers,
   vendors, and representatives from standardisation communities.  Key
   goals of the workshop were to improve mutual awareness,
   understanding, and coordination among the diverse participating
   organizations and their representatives.  The workshop also aimed to
   provide the attendees with greater awareness of existing efforts to
   mitigate specific types of attacks, and greater understanding of the
   options available to collaborate and engage with these efforts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-carisreport/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-carisreport-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/