Subject: I-D Action: draft-hamilton-early-deployment-quic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:07:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC: A UDP-Based Secure and Reliable Transport for HTTP/2
        Authors         : Ryan Hamilton
                          Janardhan Iyengar
                          Ian Swett
                          Alyssa Wilk
	Filename        : draft-hamilton-early-deployment-quic-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   QUIC (Quick UDP Internet Connection) is a new multiplexed and secure
   transport atop UDP, designed from the ground up and optimized for
   HTTP/2 semantics.  While built with HTTP/2 as the primary application
   protocol, QUIC builds on decades of transport and security
   experience, and implements mechanisms that make it attractive as a
   modern general-purpose transport.  QUIC provides multiplexing and
   flow control equivalent to HTTP/2, security equivalent to TLS, and
   connection semantics, reliability, and congestion control equivalent
   to TCP.  This draft documents the early deployment of the QUIC
   protocol prior to standardization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hamilton-early-deployment-quic/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hamilton-early-deployment-quic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/