Subject: I-D Action: draft-minaburo-lpwan-gap-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2016 16:36:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LPWAN GAP Analysis
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-minaburo-lpwan-gap-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-03

Abstract:
   Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) are different technologies
   covering different applications based on long range, low bandwidth
   and low power operation.  The use of IETF protocols in the LPWAN
   technologies should contribute to the deployment of a wide number of
   applications in an open and standard environment where actual
   technologies will be able to communicate.  This document makes a
   survey of the principal characteristics of these technologies and
   covers a cross layer analysis on how to adapt and use the actual IETF
   protocols, but also the gaps for the integration of the IETF protocol
   stack in the LPWAN technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-minaburo-lpwan-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-minaburo-lpwan-gap-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-minaburo-lpwan-gap-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/