Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2016 14:00:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : NETCONF Client and Server Models
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Gary Wu
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-00.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG modules, one module to configure a
   NETCONF client and the other module to configure a NETCONF server.
   Both modules support both the SSH and TLS transport protocols, and
   support both standard NETCONF and NETCONF Call Home connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-client-server-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/