Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2016 11:45:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG data model for Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD)
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Feng Guo
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
                          Pete McAllister
                          Anish Peter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
   configure and manage Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and
   Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-igmp-mld-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/