Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilton-netmod-refined-datastores-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 07:22:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Refined YANG datastores
        Author          : Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-wilton-netmod-refined-datastores-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   The existing definition of YANG datastores supported by NETCONF only
   provides a loose definition of the running datastore, and no formal
   definition of any datastore that represents the operational state of
   a device.  This document defines a refined datastore model with new
   concrete and abstract datastores to allow devices to provide a clean
   separation between an operator's intended configuration of a device
   and the actual running operational state of a device.  It provides a
   similiar, but alternative, datastore framework to the one described
   in draft-schoenw-netmod-revised-datastores.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilton-netmod-refined-datastores/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilton-netmod-refined-datastores-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilton-netmod-refined-datastores-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/