Subject: I-D Action: draft-xuan-nfvrg-ha-sfc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 11:42:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : High Availability Mechanisms for Service Function Chaining
        Authors         : Truong-Xuan Do
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-xuan-nfvrg-ha-sfc-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   In the NFV domain, the high availability for SFC is the combination
   of HA for individual service chain components and dynamic adjustment
   This document considers the high availability mechanisms for
   service chain from the viewpoint of the interaction between virtual
   network function, virtual link, NFV-MANO, and NFVI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xuan-nfvrg-ha-sfc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xuan-nfvrg-ha-sfc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/