Subject: I-D Action: draft-thatcher-ice-remove-candidate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 17:37:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICE Candidate Removal: Remove ICE candidates when they are no longer useful.  
        Authors         : Peter Thatcher
                          Honghai Zhang
                          Taylor Brandstetter
	Filename        : draft-thatcher-ice-remove-candidate-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-07-01

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the Interactive Connectivity
   Establishment (ICE) that enables ICE agents to signal the removal of
   ICE candidates to the remote ICE agent to prevent the remote ICE
   agent from wasting resources by attempting to use the ICE candidate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thatcher-ice-remove-candidate/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thatcher-ice-remove-candidate-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/