Subject: I-D Action: draft-bchv-rfc6890bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 08:36:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Special-Purpose IP Address Registries
        Authors         : Ronald Bonica
                          Michelle Cotton
                          Brian Haberman
                          Leo Vegoda
	Filename        : draft-bchv-rfc6890bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-07-01

Abstract:
   This memo updates the IANA IPv6 Special-Purpose Address Registries to
   address issues raised by the definition of a global prefix.  For
   completeness, this memo contains all the assignments made by RFC 6890
   to the IANA Special-Purpose Address Registries.

   This memo obsoletes RFC 6890.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bchv-rfc6890bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bchv-rfc6890bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/