Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-use-cases-for-video-transport-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 01:24:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for Video Transport
        Author          : Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-you-use-cases-for-video-transport-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   IP video traffic represents a large fraction of Internet traffic.
   How to transmit video traffic efficiently poses traffic management
   challenges to both network operators and Internet applications.

   The traffic characteristics of encoded video have a significant
   impact on the network transport.  This document provides use cases
   where network operator and Internet application can be cooperative to
   improve video transmission efficiency, based on the fundamental
   traffic characteristics (e.g. frame priority, adaptive bit rate,
   etc.).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-use-cases-for-video-transport/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-use-cases-for-video-transport-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/