Subject: I-D Action: draft-gao-alto-fcs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 09:18:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Flow Cost Service
        Authors         : Kai Gao
                          Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-gao-alto-fcs-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   OpenFlow [openflow] is the current standard southbound protocol for
   Software-Defined Networking.  In this document, we define a new
   service, namely the Flow Cost Service, for clients in a OpenFlow-
   enabled network to query the network information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gao-alto-fcs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gao-alto-fcs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/