Subject: I-D Action: draft-qi-its-v2vauth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 05:02:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Authentication Problem Statement for Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communication
        Author          : Minpeng Qi
	Filename        : draft-qi-its-v2vauth-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the problem statement for authentication
   issue analysis in the vehicle-to-vehicle communication. It gives
   privacy protection and certification considerations for
   authentication designing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qi-its-v2vauth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qi-its-v2vauth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/