Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-intarea-ipipv4-tunnel-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2016 19:23:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for IPIPv4 Tunnel
        Authors         : Ying Liu
                          Adam Mate Foldes
                          Guangying Zheng
                          Zitao Wang
                          Yan Zhuang
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-liu-intarea-ipipv4-tunnel-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of IP
   based tunnels.  The data model includes configuration data and state
   data.  In default format, it describes managed attributes used for
   managing tunnels of IPv4 or IPv6 over IPv4 tunnels.  And it can also
   serve as a base model which can be augmented with technology-specific
   details in other Ip based tunnel models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-intarea-ipipv4-tunnel-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-intarea-ipipv4-tunnel-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-intarea-ipipv4-tunnel-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/