Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dane-smime-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 08:05:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS-based Authentication of Named Entities of the IETF.

        Title           : Using Secure DNS to Associate Certificates with Domain Names For S/MIME
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Jakob Schlyter
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dane-smime-11.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes how to use secure DNS to associate an S/MIME
   user's certificate with the intended domain name, similar to the way
   that DANE (RFC 6698) does for TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dane-smime/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dane-smime-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dane-smime-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/