Subject: I-D Action: draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-step-2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 13:15:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Next step for DPRIVE: resolver-to-auth link
        Author          : Stephane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-step-2-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-07-18

Abstract:
   This document examines the possible future work for the DPRIVE (DNS
   privacy) working group, specially in securing the resolver-to-
   authoritative name server link with TLS under DNS.

   It is not intended to be published as a RFC.

   REMOVE BEFORE PUBLICATION: this document should be discussed in the
   IETF DPRIVE group, through its mailing list.  The source of the
   document, as well as a list of open issues, is currently kept at
   Github [1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-step-2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bortzmeyer-dprive-step-2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/