Subject: I-D Action: draft-mosko-icnrg-beginendfragment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 08:41:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICN "Begin-End" Hop by Hop Fragmentation
        Authors         : Marc Mosko
                          Christian Tschudin
	Filename        : draft-mosko-icnrg-beginendfragment-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple hop-by-hop fragmentation scheme for
   ICN and mappings to the CCNx 1.0 and NDN packet formats, called
   "begin-end fragmentation".  This scheme may be used at Layer 3 when
   ICN packets are used natively over a Layer 2 media which does not
   reorder packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mosko-icnrg-beginendfragment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mosko-icnrg-beginendfragment-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mosko-icnrg-beginendfragment-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/