Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertz-dime-predictunits-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 09:55:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diameter Predicted Units
        Author          : Lyle Bertz
	Filename        : draft-bertz-dime-predictunits-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies the conveyance of predicted usage information
   for proper dimensioning of network services that use Diameter based
   authorization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertz-dime-predictunits/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertz-dime-predictunits-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/