Subject: I-D Action: draft-jennings-ice-rtcweb-timing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 07:32:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICE and STUN Timing Experiments for WebRTC
        Author          : Cullen Jennings
	Filename        : draft-jennings-ice-rtcweb-timing-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This draft summarizes the results in some experiments looking at the
   impact of proposed changes to ICE based on the latest consumer NATs.
   It looks and the amount of non congestion controlled bandwidth a
   browser can use and the impacts of that on ICE timing.

   This draft is not meant to become an RFC.  It is purely information
   to help guide development of other specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jennings-ice-rtcweb-timing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jennings-ice-rtcweb-timing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jennings-ice-rtcweb-timing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/