Subject: I-D Action: draft-dolson-sfc-oam-sff-sf-cv-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 11:46:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAM Mechanism for SFF-SF Connectivity Verification
        Authors         : David Dolson
                          Kyle Larose
	Filename        : draft-dolson-sfc-oam-sff-sf-cv-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism and packet format for allowing a
   Service Function Forwarder (SFF) to verify connectivity of an
   connected SFF or Service Function (SF).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dolson-sfc-oam-sff-sf-cv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dolson-sfc-oam-sff-sf-cv-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/