Subject: I-D Action: draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 06:49:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Model for Abstraction and Control of TE Networks (ACTN)
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Bin Young Yun
	Filename        : draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This draft provides an information model for abstraction and control
   of Traffic Engineered (TE) networks (ACTN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leebelotti-teas-actn-info-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/