Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 13:05:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Access Control List (ACL) YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Dean Bogdanovic
                          Kiran Agrahara Sreenivasa
                          Lisa Huang
                          Dana Blair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-08.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model of Access Control List (ACL)
   basic building blocks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-acl-model-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/