Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pim-msdp-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 23:48:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MSDP YANG module
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Anish Peter
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
                          Feng Guo
                          Pete McAllister
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pim-msdp-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for MSDP protocol
   configuration and operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pim-msdp-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pim-msdp-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-pim-msdp-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/