Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomas-interledger-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 09:38:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Interledger Protocol
        Authors         : Stefan Thomas
                          Evan Schwartz
                          Adrian Hope-Bailie
	Filename        : draft-thomas-interledger-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Interledger Protocol (ILP).  It draws
   heavily from the definition of the Internet Protocol (IP) defined in
   [RFC0791].  The interledger protocol is the culmination of more than
   a decade of research in decentralized payment protocols.  This work
   was started in 2004 by Ryan Fugger, augmented by the development of
   Bitcoin in 2008 and has involved numerous contributors since then.

Feedback

   This specification is a part of the Interledger Project [1] work.
   Feedback related to this specification should be sent to public-
   [email-masked] [2].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomas-interledger/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomas-interledger-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/