Subject: I-D Action: draft-sullivan-mtgvenue-decisions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 12:29:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Prioritized Objectives for Making Decisions in Selecting a Meeting Venue
        Authors         : Andrew Sullivan
                          Alissa Cooper
	Filename        : draft-sullivan-mtgvenue-decisions-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   Selecting a site for an IETF meeting necessarily involves balancing
   various factors about the site and the goals of the IETF meeting.
   Those who are faced with choosing a site need guidance on how to
   prioritize objectives in making such decisions, since no algorithm is
   possible.  This memo provides a set of such objectives in order of
   importance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-mtgvenue-decisions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-mtgvenue-decisions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/