Subject: I-D Action: draft-reschke-http-oob-encoding-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 03:23:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 'Out-Of-Band' Content Coding for HTTP
        Authors         : Julian F. Reschke
                          Salvatore Loreto
	Filename        : draft-reschke-http-oob-encoding-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-07-05

Abstract:
   This document describes an Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) content
   coding that can be used to describe the location of a secondary
   resource that contains the payload.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reschke-http-oob-encoding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reschke-http-oob-encoding-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reschke-http-oob-encoding-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/