Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 15:38:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Stream Schedulers and User Message Interleaving for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
        Authors         : Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Robin Seggelmann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-06.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-07-04

Abstract:
   The Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) is a message oriented
   transport protocol supporting arbitrary large user messages.
   However, the sender can not interleave different user messages which
   causes head of line blocking at the sender side.  To overcome this
   limitation, this document adds a new data chunk to SCTP.

   Whenever an SCTP sender is allowed to send a user data, it can
   possibly choose from multiple outgoing SCTP streams.  Multiple ways
   for this selection, called stream schedulers, are defined.  Some of
   them don't require the support of user message interleaving, some do.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/