Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-availability-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 09:08:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Calendar Availability
        Authors         : Cyrus Daboo
                          Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-availability-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new iCalendar (RFC 5545) calendar component
   that allows the publication of available and unavailable time periods
   associated with a calendar user.  This component can be used in
   standard iCalendar free-busy lookups, including iTIP (RFC 5546 )
   free-busy requests, to generate repeating blocks of available or busy
   time with exceptions as needed.

   This document also defines extensions to Calendaring Extensions to
   WebDAV (CalDAV) calendar access protocol (RFC 4791) and the
   associated scheduling protocol (RFC 6638) to specify how this new
   calendar component can be used when evaluating free-busy time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-availability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-availability-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-availability-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/