Subject: I-D Action: draft-somaraju-core-sid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 16:24:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Structure Identifier (SID)
        Authors         : Abhinav Somaraju
                          Michel Veillette
                          Alexander Pelov
                          Randy Turner
                          Ana Minaburo
	Filename        : draft-somaraju-core-sid-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   Structured IDentifiers (SID) are used to identify different YANG
   items when encoded in CBOR.  This document defines the registration
   and assignment processes of SIDs.  To enable the implementation of
   these processes, this document also defines a file format used to
   persist and publish assigned SIDs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-somaraju-core-sid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-somaraju-core-sid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-somaraju-core-sid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/