Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 15:05:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for ACTN VN Operation
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Takuya Miyasaka
                          Peter Park
                          Bin Yeong Yoon
	Filename        : draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-07-05

Abstract:
   This document provides a YANG data model for the Abstraction and
   Control of Traffic Engineered (TE) networks (ACTN) Virtual Network
   (VN) operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-teas-actn-vn-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/