Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhagat-bgp-overload-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 10:17:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Overload
        Author          : Amit Bhagat
	Filename        : draft-bhagat-bgp-overload-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   This document will present a new feature in BGP that allows a
   BGP speaker to participate in prefix distribution without carrying
   transit traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhagat-bgp-overload/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhagat-bgp-overload-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bhagat-bgp-overload-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/