Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-its-vehicular-neighbor-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 15:13:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Neighbor Discovery for Prefix and Service Discovery in Vehicular Networks
        Authors         : Junsik Jeong
                          Yiwen Chris Shen
                          Younghwa Jo
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
	Filename        : draft-jeong-its-vehicular-neighbor-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-07-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension of IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND)
   for rapid network prefix and service discovery in vehicular networks.
   It is assumed that a vehicle or a Road-Side Unit (RSU) have an
   external network interface and their internal network.  This document
   defines new ND options to allows a vehicle to announce the network
   prefixes and services inside its internal network to another vehicle
   or RSU.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-its-vehicular-neighbor-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-its-vehicular-neighbor-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/