Subject: I-D Action: draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-ext-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:31:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for BGP extended features
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Dhanendra Jain
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-ext-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage BGP features which are not covered in the base BGP YANG
   data model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-ext-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-ext-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/