Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-applicability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 05:21:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of the Babel routing protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-applicability-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes some application areas where the Babel
   routing protocol [RFC6126] has been found to be useful.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-applicability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-applicability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/