Subject: I-D Action: draft-duchene-mptcp-add-addr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 08:34:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath TCP Address Advertisement
        Authors         : Fabien Duchene
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-duchene-mptcp-add-addr-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   Multipath TCP [RFC6824] defines the ADD_ADDR option that allows a
   host to announce its addresses to the remote host.  In this document
   we propose some improvements to this mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duchene-mptcp-add-addr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duchene-mptcp-add-addr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/