Subject: I-D Action: draft-brockners-proof-of-transit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 03:28:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proof of Transit
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Sashank Dara
                          Carlos Pignataro
	Filename        : draft-brockners-proof-of-transit-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   Several technologies such as traffic engineering, service function
   chaining, or policy based routing, are used to steer traffic through
   a specific, user-defined path.  This document defines mechanisms to
   securely prove that traffic transited the defined path.  The
   mechanisms allow to securely verify whether all packets traversed all
   those nodes of a given path that they are supposed to visit.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-proof-of-transit/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brockners-proof-of-transit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/