Subject: I-D Action: draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 18:53:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SIGFOX System Description
        Authors         : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Benoit Ponsard
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-05

Abstract:
   This document presents an overview of the network architecture and
   system characteristics of a typical SIGFOX Low Power Wide Area
   Network (LPWAN), which is in line with the terminology and
   specifications being defined by the ETSI ERM TG28 LTN group.  It is
   intended to be used as background information by the IETF LPWAN group
   when defining system requirements of different LPWAN technologies
   that are suitable to support common IP services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/