Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-opsawg-composed-vpn-sm-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 07:34:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements of Composed VPN Service Model
        Author          : Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-deng-opsawg-composed-vpn-sm-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-07-18

Abstract:
   The operator facing data model is valuable to reduce the operation
   and management.  This document describes requirements of the composed
   VPN service model for operators to deploy end to end PE-based VPN
   services across multiple autonomous systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-opsawg-composed-vpn-sm-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-opsawg-composed-vpn-sm-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-deng-opsawg-composed-vpn-sm-requirements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/