Subject: I-D Action: draft-hegde-remote-hubs-india-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2016 16:53:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote Hubs in India
        Authors         : Vinayak Hegde
                          Nalini Elkins
                          Anand Raje
                          Harish Chowdhary
	Filename        : draft-hegde-remote-hubs-india-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the goals of having remote hubs and documents
   the experiences of organising remote hubs in India.  It documents the
   experiences and suggest a possible framework for organising remote
   hubs in India.  Remote participation has become easier with jabber
   rooms and audio streaming initially to now real-time video
   interaction.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hegde-remote-hubs-india/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hegde-remote-hubs-india-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/