Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-jpake-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 15:34:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : J-PAKE: Password Authenticated Key Exchange by Juggling
        Author          : Feng Hao
	Filename        : draft-hao-jpake-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Password Authenticated Key Exchange by
   Juggling (J-PAKE) protocol.  This protocol allows the establishment
   of a secure end-to-end communication channel between two remote
   parties over an insecure network solely based on a shared password,
   without requiring a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) or any trusted
   third party.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-jpake/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-jpake-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-jpake-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/