Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 01:27:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability of a Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) 
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Ina Minei
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-06.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   A stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) maintains information about
   Label Switched Path (LSP) characteristics and resource usage within a
   network in order to provide traffic engineering calculations for its
   associated Path Computation Clients (PCCs).  This document describes
   general considerations for a stateful PCE deployment and examines its
   applicability and benefits, as well as its challenges and limitations
   through a number of use cases.  PCE Communication Protocol (PCEP)
   extensions required for stateful PCE usage are covered in separate
   documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-app-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/