Subject: I-D Action: draft-hall-censorship-tech-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 15:13:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Survey of Worldwide Censorship Techniques
        Authors         : Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          Michael D. Aaron
                          Ben Jones
                          Nick Feamster
	Filename        : draft-hall-censorship-tech-04.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the technical mechanisms used by censorship
   regimes around the world to block or impair Internet traffic.  It
   aims to make designers, implementers, and users of Internet protocols
   aware of the properties being exploited and mechanisms used to censor
   end-user access to information.  This document makes no suggestions
   on individual protocol considerations, and is purely informational,
   intended to be a reference.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hall-censorship-tech/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hall-censorship-tech-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hall-censorship-tech-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/