Subject: I-D Action: draft-peirens-mptcp-transparent-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 08:34:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Link bonding with transparent Multipath TCP
        Authors         : Bart Peirens
                          Gregory Detal
                          Sebastien Barre
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-peirens-mptcp-transparent-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the utilisation of the transparent Multipath
   TCP mode to enable network operators to provide link bonding services
   in hybrid access networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peirens-mptcp-transparent/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peirens-mptcp-transparent-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/