Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 23:28:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : IP Tunnels in the Internet Architecture
        Authors         : Joe Touch
                          Mark Townsley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-03.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   This document discusses the role of IP tunnels in the Internet
   architecture, in which IP datagrams are carried as payloads in non-
   link layer protocols. It explains their relationship to existing
   protocol layers and the challenges in supporting IP tunneling based
   on the equivalence of tunnels to links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-intarea-tunnels-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/