Subject: I-D Action: draft-hyun-i2nsf-sfc-enabled-i2nsf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 00:58:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining-Enabled I2NSF Architecture
        Authors         : Sangwon Hyun
                          SangUk Woo
                          YunSuk Yeo
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-hyun-i2nsf-sfc-enabled-i2nsf-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture of the I2NSF framework using
   security function chaining for securiy policy enforcement.  Security
   function chaining enables composite inspection of network traffic by
   steering the traffic through multiple types of security functions
   according to the information model for the capability layer interface
   in the I2NSF framework.  This document explains the additional
   components integrated into the I2NSF framework and their
   functionalities to achieve security function chaining.  It also
   describes representative use cases to address major benefits from the
   proposed architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hyun-i2nsf-sfc-enabled-i2nsf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-sfc-enabled-i2nsf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/