Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-lisp-bulk-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 02:07:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Mapping Bulk Retrieval
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-lisp-bulk-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-07-25

Abstract:
   This document extends Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) with a
   capability for bulk mapping retrieval.  It does so by defining new
   LISP messages that are meant to facilitate state recovery of mapping
   tables and improve Ingress Tunnel Routers (ITR) recovery times, in
   particular.  In addition, this document allows to request mappings
   that match destination IP prefixes, names, or AS numbers.

   This document updates RFC6830.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-lisp-bulk/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-bulk-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-lisp-bulk-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/