Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-core-groupcomm-cbor-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:54:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Representing CoRE Groupcomm Formats in CBOR
        Authors         : Kepeng LI
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-core-groupcomm-cbor-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   Group Communication for the Constrained Application Protocol
   (RFC7390) defines a number of JSON formats for controlling
   communication between groups of nodes employing the Constrained
   Application Protocol (CoAP).  This specification defines CBOR
   variants of these formats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-core-groupcomm-cbor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-core-groupcomm-cbor-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/