Subject: I-D Action: draft-fioccola-ippm-alt-mark-active-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 06:24:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Alternate Marking Extension to Active Measurement Protocol
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Mouli Chandramouli
                          Alessandro Capello
	Filename        : draft-fioccola-ippm-alt-mark-active-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes how to extend the existing Active Measurement
   Protocol, in order to implement alternate marking methodology
   detailed in [I-D.ietf-ippm-alt-mark].  The extension for Two-Way
   Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) RFC 5357 [RFC5357] and One-way
   Active Measurement Protocol (OWAMP) RFC 4656 [RFC4656] will be
   considered.  This proposal defines a simplified mechanism with
   benefits to the metric precision and computational load.  Hybrid
   measurements are also enabled.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fioccola-ippm-alt-mark-active/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fioccola-ippm-alt-mark-active-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/