Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 12:38:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Anonymity Support for Kerberos
        Authors         : Larry Zhu
                          Paul Leach
                          Sam Hartman
                          Shawn Emery
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-07-26

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to the Kerberos protocol to allow a
   Kerberos client to securely communicate with a Kerberos application
   service without revealing its identity, or without revealing more
   than its Kerberos realm.  It also defines extensions that allow a
   Kerberos client to obtain anonymous credentials without revealing its
   identity to the Kerberos Key Distribution Center (KDC).  This
   document updates RFCs 4120, 4121, and 4556.  This document obsoletes
   RFC 6112 and reclassifies that document as historic.  RFC 6112
   contained errors and the protocol described in that specification is
   not interoperable with any known implementation.  This specification
   describes a protocol that interoperates with multiple
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-rfc6112bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/