Subject: I-D Action: draft-elie-nntp-tls-recommendations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 13:52:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of Transport Layer Security (TLS) in the Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP) 
        Author          : Julien Élie
	Filename        : draft-elie-nntp-tls-recommendations-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-23

Abstract:
   This document provides recommendations for improving the security of
   the Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP) when using Transport Layer
   Security (TLS).  It modernizes the NNTP usage of TLS to be consistent
   with TLS best current practices.  If approved, this document updates
   RFC 4642.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elie-nntp-tls-recommendations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elie-nntp-tls-recommendations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/