Subject: I-D Action: draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-selective-add-paths-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:43:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Selective Advertisement of Multiple Paths within BGP
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Acee Lindem
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-selective-add-paths-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   [draft-ietf-idr-add-paths] defines a BGP extension that allows the
   advertisement of multiple paths for the same address prefix without
   the new paths implicitly replacing any previous ones.  The essence of
   the extension is that each path is identified by a path identifier in
   addition to the address prefix.  This draft augments functionality
   defined in [draft-ietf-idr-add-paths] to facilitate advertisement of
   multiple paths for a subset of prefixes in a given address family.
   Prefixes are selected through specification of a well-known BGP
   extended community.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-selective-add-paths/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-selective-add-paths-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-keyupate-idr-bgp-selective-add-paths-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/