Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 06:00:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Home Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : Homenet profile of the Babel routing protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines the subset of the Babel routing protocol
   [RFC6126] and its extensions that a Homenet router must implement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-babel-profile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/