Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-sipcore-ec-srp5-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 04:02:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SIP Authentication using the EC-SRP5 Protocol
        Authors         : Fuwen Liu
                          Minpeng Qi
                          Min Zuo
	Filename        : draft-liu-sipcore-ec-srp5-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies how the elliptic curve secure remote protocol
   (EC-SRP) is applied to SIP authentication. SIP Client and server
   perform mutual authenticate by using the modern 'zero knowledge'
   method without disclosing the password in the process. It has low
   computation complexity and low bandwidth consumption due to the use
   of elliptical curve cryptography. This makes it more suitable for
   resource-constrained environments,e.g. wireless network. The security
   of the scheme is based on the computational intractability of the
   elliptic curve discrete logarithm problem. It is resilient to various
   kinds of attacks, including off-line dictionary attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-sipcore-ec-srp5/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-sipcore-ec-srp5-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-sipcore-ec-srp5-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/