Subject: I-D Action: draft-clausen-lln-loadng-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 14:08:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Lightweight On-demand Ad hoc Distance-vector Routing Protocol - Next Generation (LOADng)
        Authors         : Thomas Heide Clausen
                          Axel Colin de Verdiere
                          Jiazi Yi
                          Afshin Niktash
                          Yuichi Igarashi
                          Hiroki Satoh
                          Ulrich Herberg
                          Cedric Lavenu
                          Thierry Lys
                          Justin Dean
	Filename        : draft-clausen-lln-loadng-15.txt
	Pages           : 75
	Date            : 2016-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes the Lightweight Ad hoc On-Demand - Next
   Generation (LOADng) distance vector routing protocol, a reactive
   routing protocol intended for use in Mobile Ad hoc NETworks (MANETs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clausen-lln-loadng/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clausen-lln-loadng-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clausen-lln-loadng-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/