Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-as4octet-extcomm-generic-subtype-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 10:34:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Generic Subtype for BGP Four-octet AS specific extended community
        Authors         : Dhananjaya Rao
                          Pradosh Mohapatra
                          Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-as4octet-extcomm-generic-subtype-09.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   Maintaining the current best practices with communities, ISPs and
   enterprises that are assigned a 4-octet AS number may want the BGP
   UPDATE messages they receive from their customers or peers to include
   a 4-octet AS specific BGP extended community.  This document defines
   a new sub-type within the four-octet AS specific extended community
   to facilitate this practice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-as4octet-extcomm-generic-subtype/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-as4octet-extcomm-generic-subtype-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-as4octet-extcomm-generic-subtype-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/