Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-alto-dist-sync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 16:59:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Synchronization of Distributed ALTO Servers
        Author          : Haoran (May) Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-alto-dist-sync-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document imposes the challenges and initial solutions that can
   be expected for the composing problem of cross-domain ALTO servers.
   The basic idea and problem space for composing is to solve the
   problem of synchronization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-alto-dist-sync/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-alto-dist-sync-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/