Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-l2tpext-l2tp-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 04:00:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for L2TP Protocol
        Author          : Yang Huang
	Filename        : draft-huang-l2tpext-l2tp-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2016-07-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
configure and manage L2TP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-l2tpext-l2tp-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-l2tpext-l2tp-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/