Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-opsawg-service-model-explained-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 02:09:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Models Explained
        Authors         : Qin Wu
                          Will Liu
                          Adrian Farrel
	Filename        : draft-wu-opsawg-service-model-explained-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-07-18

Abstract:
   The IETF has produced a considerable number of data models in the
   YANG modelling language.  The majority of these are used to model
   devices and they allow access for configuration and to read
   operational status.

   A small number of YANG models are used to model services (for
   example, the Layer Three Virtual Private Network Service Model
   produced by the L3SM working group).

   This document briefly sets out the scope of and purpose of an IETF
   service model, and it shows where a service model might fit into a
   Software Defined Networking architecture or deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-opsawg-service-model-explained/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-opsawg-service-model-explained-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-opsawg-service-model-explained-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/