Subject: I-D Action: draft-ernst-its-ipv6-over-80211ocb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 08:55:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over IEEE 802.11-OCB Networks
        Authors         : Thierry Ernst
                          Alexandre Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-ernst-its-ipv6-over-80211ocb-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   In this document the mapping of multicast IPv6 addresses to MAC
   addresses of 802.11-OCB is proposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ernst-its-ipv6-over-80211ocb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ernst-its-ipv6-over-80211ocb-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/