Subject: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-tcpm-tcp-low-rtt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:16:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recommendations for increasing TCP performance in low RTT networks.
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Koen De Schepper
                          Glenn Judd
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-tcpm-tcp-low-rtt-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This documents compiles a set of issues that negatively affect TCP
   performance in low RTT networks as well as the recommendations to
   overcome them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-tcpm-tcp-low-rtt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-tcpm-tcp-low-rtt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/