Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rfc-css-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 15:34:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : CSS Requirements for RFCs
        Author          : Heather Flanagan
	Filename        : draft-iab-rfc-css-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-07-04

Abstract:
   The HTML format for RFCs, described in [I-D.iab-html-rfc] assigns
   style guidance to an RFC Editor-defined Cascading Style Sheet (CSS).
   The embedded, default CSS as included by the RFC Editor is expected
   to take into account accessibility needs and be built along a
   responsive design model.  This document describes the requirements
   for the default CSS used by the RFC Editor.  The class names are
   based on the classes defined in draft-iab-html-rfc.

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the rfc-interest mailing list
   ([email-masked]), which has its home page at
   https://www.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-interest.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rfc-css/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-rfc-css-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rfc-css-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/