Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2nsf-ddos-yang-dm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 15:40:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-Cloud DDOS API Yang Model
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2nsf-ddos-yang-dm-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a yang model that enables two Cloud providers
   to exchange DDoS based on Inter-Cloud DDoS Mitigation API [draft-
   fang-i2nsf-inter-cloud-ddos-mitigation-api-01].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2nsf-ddos-yang-dm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2nsf-ddos-yang-dm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/