Subject: I-D Action: draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 08:17:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSCOAP profile of ACE
        Author          : Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-07-18

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a profile for the ACE framework for
   Authentication and Authorization.  It utilizes Object Security of
   CoAP (OSCOAP) and Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman over COSE (EDHOC) to
   provide communication security, server authentication, and proof-of-
   possession for a key owned by the client and bound to an OAuth 2.0
   access token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/