Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 16:17:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Device Flow
        Authors         : William Denniss
                          Stein Myrseth
                          John Bradley
                          Michael B. Jones
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   The device flow is suitable for OAuth 2.0 clients executing on
   devices that do not have an easy data-entry method (e.g., game
   consoles, TVs, picture frames, and media hubs), but where the end-
   user has separate access to a user-agent on another computer or
   device (e.g., desktop computer, a laptop, a smart phone, or a
   tablet).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-device-flow-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/