Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-homenet-naming-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 15:24:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Homenet Naming and Service Discovery Architecture
        Author          : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-lemon-homenet-naming-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document recommends a naming and service discovery resolution
   architecture for homenets.  This architecture covers local and global
   publication of names, discusses security and privacy implications,
   and addresses those implications.  The architecture also covers name
   resolution and service discovery for hosts on the homenet, and for
   hosts that roam off of the homenet and still need access to homenet
   services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-homenet-naming-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lemon-homenet-naming-architecture-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lemon-homenet-naming-architecture-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/