Subject: I-D Action: draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 03:08:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 over BLUETOOTH(R) Low Energy Mesh Networks
        Authors         : Carles Gomez
                          Seyed Mahdi Darroudi
                          Teemu Savolainen
	Filename        : draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-05

Abstract:
   RFC 7668 describes the adaptation of 6LoWPAN techniques to enable
   IPv6 over Bluetooth low energy networks that follow the star
   topology.  However, recent Bluetooth specifications allow the
   formation of extended topologies as well.  This document defines how
   IPv6 is transported over Bluetooth low energy mesh networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gomez-6lo-blemesh-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/