Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-i2apm-address-pool-management-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 16:38:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Address Pool Management
        Authors         : Qiong Sun
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Yiu L. Lee
	Filename        : draft-sun-i2apm-address-pool-management-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG data model for IP address pool
   management.  It can be used to automatically allocate, update and
   delete address pools in different devices of an underlying network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-i2apm-address-pool-management-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-i2apm-address-pool-management-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sun-i2apm-address-pool-management-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/