Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-trill-path-telemetry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 00:31:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL Path Telemetry
        Authors         : Deepak Kumar
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-kumar-trill-path-telemetry-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-07-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies Path Telemetry solution for network
   virtualization overlay networks. Methods in this document add TLVs to
   TRILL OAM Fault Management Path Trace Message and Path Trace Reply
   Message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-trill-path-telemetry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-trill-path-telemetry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/