Subject: I-D Action: draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-requirement-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 16:26:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Overlay OAM Requirements
        Authors         : Nagendra Kumar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Mach Chen
                          Eric Nordmark
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          David Mozes
	Filename        : draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-requirement-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a list of functional requirements for
   Operations Administration and Maintenance (OAM) in various Overlay
   and Service networks like Service Function Chaining (SFC), Bit Index
   Explicit Replication (BIER), Network Virtualization over Layer 3
   (NVO3).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-requirement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-requirement-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-requirement-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/