Subject: I-D Action: draft-cdni-fieau-lurk-https-delegation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 12:53:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Limited Use of Remote Keys for Interconnected CDNs
        Authors         : Frederic Fieau
                          Emile Stephan
	Filename        : draft-cdni-fieau-lurk-https-delegation-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   Sharing private keys amongst administrative entities raises numerous
   issues for end-users, intermediaries and content origins.  The IETF
   envisions the standardization of protocols to limit the exchange of
   private keys (LURK).  This document presents CDN Interconnection
   (CDNI) use cases based on the Limited Use of Remote Keys (LURK)
   protocol and architecture and identifies a set of requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cdni-fieau-lurk-https-delegation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cdni-fieau-lurk-https-delegation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/