Subject: I-D Action: draft-roome-alto-unified-props-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 10:06:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensible Property Maps for the ALTO Protocol
        Author          : Wendy Roome
	Filename        : draft-roome-alto-unified-props-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document extends the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization
   (ALTO) Protocol [RFC7285] by generalizing the concept of "endpoint
   properties" to other entity domains, and by presenting those
   properties as maps, similar to the network and cost maps in ALTO.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roome-alto-unified-props/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roome-alto-unified-props-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-roome-alto-unified-props-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/