Subject: I-D Action: draft-heitz-idr-large-community-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 12:56:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Large BGP Community
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Keyur Patel
                          Job Snijders
                          Ignas Bagdonas
	Filename        : draft-heitz-idr-large-community-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-07-18

Abstract:
   A new type of BGP community attribute that contains communities that
   each hold a 4-octet AS number and a 8-octet opaque field is defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-heitz-idr-large-community/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-heitz-idr-large-community-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-heitz-idr-large-community-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/