Subject: I-D Action: draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-cmcast-enhancements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 11:11:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MVPN/EVPN C-Multicast Routes Enhancements
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Robert Kebler
                          Wen Lin
                          Eric Rosen
	Filename        : draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-cmcast-enhancements-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   [RFC6513] and [RFC6514] specify procedures for originating,
   propagating, and processing "C-multicast routes".  However, there are
   a number of MVPN use cases that are not properly or optimally handled
   by those procedures.  This document describes those use cases, and
   specifies the additional procedures needed to handle them.  Some of
   the additional procedures are also applicable to EVPN SMET routes [I-
   D.sajassi-bess-evpn-igmp-mld-proxy].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-cmcast-enhancements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zzhang-bess-mvpn-evpn-cmcast-enhancements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/