Subject: I-D Action: draft-vilajosana-detnet-windfarm-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 20:16:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Wind Park requirements for Detnet
        Authors         : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Toktam Mahmoodi
                          Spiros Spirou
                          Petra Vizarreta
	Filename        : draft-vilajosana-detnet-windfarm-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document analyses the use case requirements for deterministic
   flows in a wind park network.  It inlcudes the intra-domain and
   inter-domain requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vilajosana-detnet-windfarm-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vilajosana-detnet-windfarm-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/