Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-modern-teri-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 15:48:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Architecture and Information Model for Telephone-Related Information (TeRI)
        Author          : Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-peterson-modern-teri-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   As telephone services migrate to the Internet, Internet applications
   require tools to access and manage information about telephone
   numbers.  This document specifies a protocol-independent framework
   and information model for managing service and administration data
   related to telephone numbers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-modern-teri/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-modern-teri-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peterson-modern-teri-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/