Subject: I-D Action: draft-vrs-rue-dispatch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 13:39:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interoperability Profile for Relay User Equipment (RUE)
        Authors         : Paul Kyzivat
                          Henning Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-vrs-rue-dispatch-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2016-07-20

Abstract:
   This document defines and specifies a protocol profile defining an
   interface between a relay service endpoint used by a deaf or hard-of-
   hearing user and a relay service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vrs-rue-dispatch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vrs-rue-dispatch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/