Subject: I-D Action: draft-gundogan-roll-dis-modifications-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 08:26:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DIS Modifications
        Authors         : Cenk Gundogan
                          Dominique Barthel
                          Emmanuel Baccelli
	Filename        : draft-gundogan-roll-dis-modifications-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document augments [RFC6550] with DIS flags and options that
   allow a RPL node to better control how neighbor RPL routers respond
   to its solicitation for DIOs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gundogan-roll-dis-modifications/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gundogan-roll-dis-modifications-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/