Subject: I-D Action: draft-baspez-baspez-capabilities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 05:57:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Model of Security Capabilities for Network Security Functions
        Authors         : Cataldo Basile
                          Diego R. Lopez
	Filename        : draft-baspez-baspez-capabilities-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document presents a model of Security Capabilities.  Security
   Capabilities are intended to describe the potentiality that Network
   Security Functions (NSFs) have for security policy enforcement
   purposes.  Therefore, Security Capabilities are represented as
   abstract functionalities that a NSF owns in terms of enforcement
   actions, conditions that can apply in order to determine to which
   packet or traffic enforce the actions, and other mechanisms that NSF
   use to determine the actions to enforce.  The proposed capability
   model defines without ambiguities the operations a function can do in
   term of security policy enforcement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baspez-baspez-capabilities/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baspez-baspez-capabilities-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/