Subject: I-D Action: draft-acg-mboned-multicast-models-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 13:30:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast Service Models
        Authors         : Mikael Abrahamsson
                          Tim Chown
                          Lenny Giuliano
	Filename        : draft-acg-mboned-multicast-models-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   The draft provides a high-level overview of multicast service and
   deployment models, principally the Any-Source Multicast (ASM) and
   Source-Specific Multicast (SSM) models, and aims to provoke
   discussion of applicability of the models to certain scenarios.  This
   initial draft is by no means comprehensive.  Comments on the initial
   content, and what further content would be appropriate, or indeed
   whether the draft is of value, are welcomed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acg-mboned-multicast-models/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acg-mboned-multicast-models-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/