Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 12:55:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining Service, Subscriber and Host Identification Use Cases and Metadata
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-07-05

Abstract:
   This document discusses considerations related to passing service-,
   host- and subscriber-related information to upstream Service
   Functions for the sake of policy enforcement and appropriate SFC-
   inferred forwarding.  Once the information is consumed by SFC-aware
   elements of an SFC-enabled domain, the information is stripped from
   packets so that privacy-sensitive information is not leaked outside
   an SFC-enabled domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-sfc-hostid-serviceheader-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/