Subject: I-D Action: draft-zha-detnet-flow-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 20:39:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Networking Flow Information Model
        Authors         : Yiyong Zha
                          Yuanlong Jiang
                          Liang Geng
	Filename        : draft-zha-detnet-flow-info-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   Deterministic Networking (DetNet) provides end-to-end absolute
   delay and loss guarantee to serve real-time applications. DetNet
   is focused on a general approach that use techniques such as 1)
   data plane resources reservation for DetNet flows; 2) providing
   fixed path for DetNet flows; 3)sequentializng, replicating, and
   eliminating duplicate packets transmission [I-D.finn-detnet-
   architecture] to guarantee the worst case delay of DetNet flow
   while allow sharing among best effort traffic. Data flow
   information model is important to the DetNet work that it defines
   information be used by flow establishment and control protocols.
   This document describes and DetNet flow information model that
   represents the flow identifier, traffic description information so
   that can make resource reservation and provide differentiate
   service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zha-detnet-flow-info-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zha-detnet-flow-info-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/