Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-dispatch-rfc7315-updates-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 02:17:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updates to Private Header (P-Header) Extension Usage in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Requests/Responses
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Nevenka Biondic
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-dispatch-rfc7315-updates-08.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-07-19

Abstract:
   The 3rd-Generation Partnership Project 3GPP has identified cases
   where different SIP private header extensions referred to as P-
   header fields, defined in RFC 7315, need to be included in SIP
   requests and responses currently not allowed according to RFC 7315.
   This document updates RFC 7315, in order to allow inclusion of the
   affected P- header fields in such requests and responses.

   This document also makes updates for RFC 7315 in order to fix
   misalignments that occurred when RFC 3455 was updated and obsoleted
   by RFC 7315.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-dispatch-rfc7315-updates/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-dispatch-rfc7315-updates-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-holmberg-dispatch-rfc7315-updates-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/