Subject: I-D Action: draft-bellis-dnsop-session-signal-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 15:14:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Session Signaling
        Authors         : Ray Bellis
                          Stuart Cheshire
                          John Dickinson
                          Allison Mankin
                          Tom Pusateri
	Filename        : draft-bellis-dnsop-session-signal-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   The Extension Mechanisms for DNS (EDNS(0)) [RFC6891] is explicitly
   defined to only have "per-message" semantics.  This document defines
   a new Session Signaling OpCode used to carry persistent "per-session"
   type-length-values (TLVs), and defines an initial set of TLVs used to
   handle feature negotiation and to manage session timeouts and
   termination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-dnsop-session-signal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bellis-dnsop-session-signal-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/