Subject: I-D Action: draft-sipos-dtn-tcpclv4-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2016 09:22:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Delay-Tolerant Networking TCP Convergence Layer Protocol Version 4 
        Authors         : Brian Sipos
                          Michael Demmer
                          Joerg Ott
                          Simon Perreault
	Filename        : draft-sipos-dtn-tcpclv4-02.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2016-07-31

Abstract:
   This document describes a revised protocol for the TCP-based
   convergence layer for Delay-Tolerant Networking (DTN).  The protocol
   revision is based on implementation issues in the original [RFC7242]
   and updates to the Bundle Protocol contents, encodings, and
   convergence layer requirements in [I-D.ietf-dtn-bpbis].  The majority
   of this specification is unchanged from TCPCL version 3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sipos-dtn-tcpclv4/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sipos-dtn-tcpclv4-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sipos-dtn-tcpclv4-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/