Subject: I-D Action: draft-mueller-ila-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:52:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mobility Management for 5G Network Architectures Using Identifier-locator Addressing
        Authors         : Julius Mueller
                          Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-mueller-ila-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This specification describes Mobility Management Architecture for 5G
   Networks Using Identifier-Locator Addressing in IPv6 for virtualized
   mobile telecommunication networks. Identifier-locator addressing
   differentiates between location and identity of a network node. The
   approach presented in this draft enables mobility management on Layer
   3, and provides a simplified and more efficient architecture with
   less core network utilization compared to traditional architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mueller-ila-mobility/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mueller-ila-mobility-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/