Subject: I-D Action: draft-gmsm-bess-evpn-bfd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 05:40:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fault Management for EVPN networks
        Authors         : Vengada Prasad Govindan
                          Mudigonda Mallik
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Gregory Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-gmsm-bess-evpn-bfd-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   This document proposes a proactive, in-band network OAM mechanism to
   detect loss of continuity and miss-connection faults that affect
   unicast and multi-destination paths, used by Broadcast, unknown
   Unicast and Multicast traffic, in an EVPN network.  The mechanisms
   proposed in the draft use the principles of the widely adopted
   Bidirectional Forwarding Detection protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gmsm-bess-evpn-bfd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gmsm-bess-evpn-bfd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/