Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bier-pce-bier-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 01:59:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for BIER
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Zheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-chen-bier-pce-bier-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER)-TE shares architecture and
   packet formats with BIER as described in
   ([I-D.ietf-bier-architecture]).  BIER-TE forwards and replicates
   packets based on a BitString in the packet header, but every
   BitPosition of the BitString of a BIER-TE packet indicates one or
   more adjacencies.BIER-TE Path can be derived from a Path Computation
   Element (PCE).

   This document specifies extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Protocol (PCEP) to handle requests and responses for the computation
   of paths for BIER-TE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-bier-pce-bier/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-bier-pce-bier-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-bier-pce-bier-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/