Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-rmcat-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 11:21:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for Real-time Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques
        Authors         : Xianqing Zhu
                          Zaheduzzaman Sarker
	Filename        : draft-zhu-rmcat-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   Congestion control is an essential element in ensuring fair bandwidth
   usage and preventing congestion collapse for traffic sharing the
   Internet.  For interactive real-time media traffic such as video
   conferencing, design of congestion control solution also needs to
   account for many other factors such as the requirement for low
   latency packet delivery and interactions with live video encoder.
   This document describes a common framework with the core functional
   building blocks for a real-time media congestion solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-rmcat-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-rmcat-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/