Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-mptcp-plain-mode-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 05:54:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An MPTCP Option for Network-Assisted MPTCP Deployments: Plain Transport Mode
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Denis Behaghel
                          Stefano Secci
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Robert Skog
                          Olivier Bonaventure
                          Suresh Vinapamula 
                          SungHoon Seo
                          Wouter Cloetens
                          Ullrich Meyer
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mptcp-plain-mode-08.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2016-07-04

Abstract:
   Because of the lack of Multipath TCP (MPTCP) support at the server
   side, some service providers now consider a network-assisted model
   that relies upon the activation of a dedicated function called MPTCP
   concentrator.  This document focuses on a deployment scheme where the
   identity of the MPTCP concentrator(s) is explicitly configured on
   connected hosts.

   This document specifies an MPTCP option that is used to avoid the
   encapsulation of packets and out-of-band signaling between the CPE
   and the MPTCP concentrator.  Also, this document specifies how UDP
   traffic, in particular, can be distributed among available paths by
   leveraging MPTCP capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-mptcp-plain-mode/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mptcp-plain-mode-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-mptcp-plain-mode-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/