Subject: I-D Action: draft-toutain-lpwan-yang-static-context-hc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 00:26:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG module for LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC)
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-toutain-lpwan-yang-static-context-hc-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-07-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a yang model for Static Context Header
   Compression.  A generic module is defined, that can be applied for
   any headers.  A specific model for the IPv6 UDP protocol stack is
   also proposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-toutain-lpwan-yang-static-context-hc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-toutain-lpwan-yang-static-context-hc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/