Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 19:06:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec of the IETF.

        Title           : Ambisonics in an Ogg Opus Container
        Author          : Michael Graczyk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-07-19

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Ogg format to encapsulate
   ambisonics coded using the Opus audio codec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-codec-ambisonics-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/