Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-appsarea-eaiauth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2016 07:36:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : E-mail Authentication for Internationalized Mail
        Author          : John Levine
	Filename        : draft-levine-appsarea-eaiauth-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-07-03

Abstract:
   SPF, DKIM, and DMARC enable a domain owner to publish e-mail
   authentication and policy information in the DNS.  In
   internationalized e-mail, domain names can occur both as U-labels and
   A-labels.  This specification clarifies when to use which form of
   domain names when using SPF, DKIM, and DMARC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-appsarea-eaiauth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-appsarea-eaiauth-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-levine-appsarea-eaiauth-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/