Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-tcpm-rack-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 16:46:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RACK: a time-based fast loss detection algorithm for TCP
        Authors         : Yuchung Cheng
                          Neal Cardwell
	Filename        : draft-cheng-tcpm-rack-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   This document presents a new TCP loss detection algorithm called RACK
   ("Recent ACKnowledgment").  RACK uses the notion of time, instead of
   packet or sequence counts, to detect losses, for modern TCP
   implementations that can support per-packet timestamps and the
   selective acknowledgment (SACK) option.  It is intended to replace
   the conventional DUPACK threshold approach and its variants, as well
   as other nonstandard approaches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-tcpm-rack/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-tcpm-rack-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheng-tcpm-rack-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/