Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-pcc-ted-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 20:28:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Native PCE TED
        Author          : Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-pcc-ted-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document presents extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) for a PCC to advertise the information
   about the links and for a PCE to build a TED based on the information
   received.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-pcc-ted/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-pcc-ted-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/