Subject: I-D Action: draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-mapping-distribution-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 10:05:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NVA Address Mapping Distribution (NAMD) Protocol
        Authors         : Linda Dunbar
                          Donald Eastlake
	Filename        : draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-mapping-distribution-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This draft describes the mechanism  for NVA to promptly and
   incrementally distribute the inner (TS) to outer (NVE) mapping
   and VN Context to relevant NVEs in a timely manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-mapping-distribution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-mapping-distribution-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dunbar-nvo3-nva-mapping-distribution-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/