Subject: I-D Action: draft-nishizuka-dots-inter-domain-mechanism-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 01:38:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-domain cooperative DDoS protection mechanism
        Authors         : Kaname Nishizuka
                          Liang Xia
                          Jinwei Xia
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Christopher Gray
                          Rich Compton
	Filename        : draft-nishizuka-dots-inter-domain-mechanism-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2016-07-01

Abstract:
   As DDoS attacks evolve rapidly in the aspect of volume and
   sophistication, cooperation among operators becomes very necessary
   because it will give us quicker and more sophisticated protection to
   cope with them.  This document describes possible mechanisms which
   implement the cooperative inter-domain DDoS protection by DOTS
   protocol.  The described data models are intended to cover intra-
   domain and inter-domain solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nishizuka-dots-inter-domain-mechanism/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nishizuka-dots-inter-domain-mechanism-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nishizuka-dots-inter-domain-mechanism-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/