Subject: I-D Action: draft-montenegro-httpbis-h2ot-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:46:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : H2oT: HTTP/2 for the Internet of Things
        Authors         : Gabriel Montenegro
                          Sandra Cespedes
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Robby Simpson
	Filename        : draft-montenegro-httpbis-h2ot-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document makes the case for HTTP/2 for IoT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montenegro-httpbis-h2ot/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montenegro-httpbis-h2ot-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/