Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 00:08:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN VPWS Flexible Cross-Connect Service
        Authors         : A. Sajassi
                          P. Brissette
                          J. Uttaro
                          J. Drake
                          W. Lin
                          S. Boutros
                          J. Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes a new EVPN VPWS VLAN-aware bundle service
   type referred to as flexible cross-connect service. It also describes
   the rational for this new service as well as a solution to deliver
   such service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-vpws-fxc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/