Subject: I-D Action: draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 17:03:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem statement for centralized address management
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Qiong Sun
                          Weiping Xu
                          Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Ian Farrer
                          Normen B. Kowalewski
	Filename        : draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   The increase in number, diversity and complexity of devices and
   services in modern networks bring new challenges for the management
   of network resources, such as IP addresses, network prefixes, bandwidth,
   and services that utilize such resources. This draft contains a problem
   statement for IP address management and defines requirements with
   practical use cases provided by operators.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xie-ps-centralized-address-management-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/