Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomas-crypto-conditions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 09:09:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Crypto-Conditions
        Author          : Stefan Thomas
	Filename        : draft-thomas-crypto-conditions-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   Crypto-conditions provide a mechanism to describe a signed message
   such that multiple actors in a distributed system can all verify the
   same signed message and agree on whether it matches the description.
   This provides a useful primitive for event-based systems that are
   distributed on the Internet since we can describe events in a
   standard deterministic manner (represented by signed messages) and
   therefore define generic authenticated event handlers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomas-crypto-conditions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomas-crypto-conditions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/