Subject: I-D Action: draft-you-i2nsf-user-group-policy-capability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 10:36:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User-Group-based Security Policy for Capability Layer
        Authors         : Jianjie You
                          John Strassner
                          Myo Zarny
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Sumandra Majee
	Filename        : draft-you-i2nsf-user-group-policy-capability-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-07-18

Abstract:
   This draft defines the I2NSF Capability APIs for implementing User-
   Group-based Security Policies using the Event-Condition-Action
   Policy Rule paradigm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-you-i2nsf-user-group-policy-capability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-you-i2nsf-user-group-policy-capability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/