Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-dots-transport-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 00:34:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Co-operative DDoS Mitigation
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Mike Geller
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Robert Moskowitz
	Filename        : draft-reddy-dots-transport-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism that a DOTS client can use to
   signal that a network is under a Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS)
   attack to an upstream DOTS server so that appropriate mitigation
   actions are undertaken (including, blackhole, drop, rate-limit, or
   add to watch list) on the suspect traffic.  The document specifies
   both DOTS signal and data channels.  Happy Eyeballs considerations
   for the DOTS signal channel are also elaborated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-dots-transport/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dots-transport-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-dots-transport-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/