Subject: I-D Action: draft-benfield-http2-debug-state-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 03:38:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2 Implementation Debug State
        Authors         : Cory Benfield
                          Brad Fitzpatrick
	Filename        : draft-benfield-http2-debug-state-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a standard format and well-known URI for HTTP/2
   server implementations to expose their internal state for the
   purposes of debugging and interoperability work.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-benfield-http2-debug-state/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-benfield-http2-debug-state-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/