Subject: I-D Action: draft-deng-opsawg-composed-vpn-sm-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 09:03:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements of Composed VPN Service Model
        Author          : Hui Deng
	Filename        : draft-deng-opsawg-composed-vpn-sm-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   The operator facing data model is valuable to reduce the operation
   and management.  This document describes requirements of the composed
   VPN service model for operators to deploy PE-based VPN services
   across multiple autonomous systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deng-opsawg-composed-vpn-sm-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deng-opsawg-composed-vpn-sm-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/