Subject: I-D Action: draft-saucez-lisp-lcaf-bgp-communities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 02:17:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extended Communities LCAF Type
        Authors         : Damien Saucez
                          Luigi Iannone
	Filename        : draft-saucez-lisp-lcaf-bgp-communities-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-07-22

Abstract:
   This memo proposes a LCAF type for BGP Extended Communities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saucez-lisp-lcaf-bgp-communities/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saucez-lisp-lcaf-bgp-communities-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/