Subject: I-D Action: draft-petrescu-battery-mib-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 05:16:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Model of Battery MIB
        Authors         : Alexandre Petrescu
                          Siwar Ben Hadj Saïd
                          Erkki Harjula
                          Anders Plymoth Nilsson
                          Björn Landfeldt
	Filename        : draft-petrescu-battery-mib-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for battery monitoring.
   The model is based on the Battery-MIB module definition that was
   elaborated in [RFC7577].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petrescu-battery-mib-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petrescu-battery-mib-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/