Subject: I-D Action: draft-elkins-mtgvenue-participation-metrics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 21:30:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Definition of Participation Metrics for IETF Attendees
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          Vinayak Hegde
	Filename        : draft-elkins-mtgvenue-participation-metrics-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-07-17

Abstract:
   IETF meetings are held physically in various geographic regions of
   the world.   One of the criteria for choosing a location is the
   amount of participation by the people in that region.   Additionally,
   questions arise as to whether holding a physical meeting in a
   location increases the amount of participation by local attendees.
   Participation in the IETF process may occur in a number of different
   ways: email lists, writing drafts, physical or remote attendance at a
   meeting, chairing Working Groups and so on.  This document defines
   the metrics and terms which may be used to measure participation both
   before and after an IETF meeting.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkins-mtgvenue-participation-metrics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elkins-mtgvenue-participation-metrics-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/