Subject: I-D Action: draft-midtskogen-netvc-chromapred-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 14:45:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Improved chroma prediction
        Author          : Steinar Midtskogen
	Filename        : draft-midtskogen-netvc-chromapred-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the technique used to improve the chroma
   prediction in the Thor video codec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-midtskogen-netvc-chromapred/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-midtskogen-netvc-chromapred-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/