Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-forw-select-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 02:09:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPL Forwarder Select (MPLFS)
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Abdur Rashid Sangi
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-forw-select-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-07-04

Abstract:
   This document describes a Forwarder Selection (MPLFS) protocol for
   the Multicast Protocol for Low-Power and lossy Networks (MPL) to
   reduce the density of forwarders such that the number of forwarded
   messages is reduced.  The protocol uses Trickle to distribute link-
   local information about the identity of the neighbours of the nodes
   which are enabled for MPL.  In the end-state all nodes are connected
   to a minimum number, N_DUPLICATE, of forwarders, where N_DUPLICATE is
   application dependent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-forw-select/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-roll-mpl-forw-select-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/