Subject: I-D Action: draft-iyengar-quic-loss-recovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:06:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Congestion Control And Loss Recovery
        Authors         : Janardhan Iyengar
                          Ian Swett
	Filename        : draft-iyengar-quic-loss-recovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   QUIC is a new multiplexed and secure transport atop UDP.  QUIC builds
   on decades of transport and security experience, and implements
   mechanisms that make it attractive as a modern general-purpose
   transport.  QUIC implements the spirit of known TCP loss recovery
   mechanisms, described in RFCs, various Internet-drafts, and also
   those prevalent in the Linux TCP implementation.  This document
   describes QUIC congestion control and loss recovery, and where
   applicable, attributes the TCP equivalent in RFCs, Internet-drafts,
   academic papers, and/or TCP implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iyengar-quic-loss-recovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iyengar-quic-loss-recovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/