Subject: I-D Action: draft-worley-sipcore-dual-stack-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 14:51:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Contacting Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Servers in a Dual-Stack IP Network
        Author          : Dale R. Worley
	Filename        : draft-worley-sipcore-dual-stack-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-07-18

Abstract:
   In a dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6) environment, the procedures of RFC
   3263 by which a Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) client contacts a
   server may not suffice to provide a good user experience.  This
   document describes "Happy Eyeballs" modifications -- modifications of
   the procedures of RFC 3263, as well as additional client procedures
   -- which improve the SIP user experience in many circumstances.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-worley-sipcore-dual-stack/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-worley-sipcore-dual-stack-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-worley-sipcore-dual-stack-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/