Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-ipfix-sfc-extension-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 08:08:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPFIX Information Element extension for SFC
        Authors         : Nagendra Kumar
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Paul Quinn
	Filename        : draft-kumar-ipfix-sfc-extension-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-07-01

Abstract:
   Service Function Chaining (SFC) is an architecture that enables any
   operator to apply selective set of services by steering the traffic
   through an ordered set of service functions without any topology
   dependency.

   This document defines the required Information Elements to represent
   the details about service flows over any Service Function Path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-ipfix-sfc-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-ipfix-sfc-extension-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kumar-ipfix-sfc-extension-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/