Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-supa-policy-based-management-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 11:32:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SUPA policy-based management framework
        Authors         : Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          John Strassner
                          Georgios Karagiannis
                          Maxim Klyus
                          Jun Bi
                          Chongfeng Xie
	Filename        : draft-liu-supa-policy-based-management-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA) defines a set of rules
   that define how services are designed, delivered, and operated
   within an operator's environment independent of any one particular
   service or networking device. This document describes the SUPA basic
   architecture, its elements and interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-supa-policy-based-management-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-supa-policy-based-management-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-supa-policy-based-management-framework-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/