Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 02:30:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting & Conformance of the IETF.

        Title           : Interoperability Issues Between DMARC and Indirect Email Flows
        Authors         : Franck Martin
                          Eliot Lear
                          Tim Draegen
                          Elizabeth Zwicky
                          Kurt Andersen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-18.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2016-07-18

Abstract:
   DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and
   Conformance) introduces a mechanism for expressing domain-level
   policies and preferences for email message validation, disposition,
   and reporting.  However, the DMARC mechanism enables potentially
   disruptive interoperability issues when messages do not flow directly
   from the author's administrative domain to the final recipients.
   Collectively these email flows are referred to as indirect email
   flows.  This document describes these interoperability issues, and
   presents possible methods for addressing them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmarc-interoperability-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/