Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-its-iot-dns-autoconf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 10:21:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Name Autoconfiguration for Internet of Things Devices
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Sejun Lee
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-jeong-its-iot-dns-autoconf-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies an autoconfiguration scheme for the global
   (or local) DNS names of Internet of Things (IoT) devices, such as
   sensors, actuators, and in-vehicle units.  By this scheme, the DNS
   name of an IoT device can be autoconfigured with the device's model
   information in wired and wireless target networks (e.g., vehicle,
   road network, home, office, shopping mall, and smart grid).  This DNS
   name lets IoT users (e.g., drivers, passengers, home residents, and
   customers) in the Internet (or local network) easily identify each
   device for monitoring and remote-controlling it in the target
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-its-iot-dns-autoconf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-its-iot-dns-autoconf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jeong-its-iot-dns-autoconf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/