Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-teas-transport-service-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 23:37:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Service YANG Model for Connection-oriented Transport Networks
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Jeong-dong Ryoo
	Filename        : draft-zhang-teas-transport-service-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   A transport network is a server-layer network designed to provide
   connectivity services for a client-layer network to carry the client
   traffic opaquely across the server-layer network resources.  A
   transport network may be constructed from equipments utilizing any of
   a number of different transport technologies such as the evolving
   optical transport infrastructure (Synchronous Optical Networking
   (SONET) / Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) and Optical Transport
   Network (OTN)) or packet transport as epitomized by the MPLS
   Transport Profile (MPLS-TP).

   This draft provides a transport service YANG model that can be used
   together with the RESTCONF protocol for a northbound client to
   initiate service requests toward the transport network controllers
   via the RESTful interface between them so as to enable automated
   service interations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-teas-transport-service-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-teas-transport-service-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/