Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertz-dime-domainmasks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 09:44:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diameter Domain and Arbitrary Mask Filters
        Author          : Lyle Bertz
	Filename        : draft-bertz-dime-domainmasks-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   This document defines optional Diameter attributes to specify filters
   by hosts/domains and attributes required by Software Defined
   Networking (SDN) enabled enforcement points.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertz-dime-domainmasks/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertz-dime-domainmasks-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/