Subject: I-D Action: draft-liang-idr-flowspec-v1-time-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 03:27:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Flow Specification Filter Component for Time Constraints
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Qiandeng Liang
                          Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-liang-idr-flowspec-v1-time-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   BGP flow specification version 1 (RFC5575) describes the distribution
   of traffic filter policy (traffic filters and actions) which are
   distributed via BGP to BGP peers to support the following 3
   applications: (1) mitigation of Denial of Service (DoS), (2) traffic
   filtering in BGP/MPLS VPNs, and (3) centralized traffic control for
   networks with SDN or NFV controllers.  A BGP Flow Filter that
   combines packet filter with time may provide an ability to for these
   three applications to have a flow filter operate for only a specific
   time.

   This document proposes a new BGP Flow specification filter based on
   time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liang-idr-flowspec-v1-time/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liang-idr-flowspec-v1-time-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/