Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-softwire-yang-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 05:00:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for IPv4-in-IPv6 Softwires
        Authors         : Qi Sun
                          Hao Wang
                          Yong Cui
                          Ian Farrer
                          Sladjana Zoric
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Rajiv Asati
	Filename        : draft-sun-softwire-yang-05.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   operations (state, notification, RPC etc.) of IPv4-in-IPv6 Softwire
   Border Routers and Customer Premises Equipment.  The model covers the
   Lightweight 4over6, MAP-E and MAP-T Softwire mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-softwire-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-softwire-yang-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sun-softwire-yang-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/