Subject: I-D Action: draft-bmwg-nvp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 12:41:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Benchmarking Network Virtualization Platforms
        Authors         : Samuel Kommu
                          Benjamin Basler
                          Jacob Rapp
	Filename        : draft-bmwg-nvp-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   Current network benchmarking methodologies are focused on physical
   networking components and do not consider the actual application
   layer traffic patterns and hence do not reflect the traffic that
   virtual networking components work with.  The purpose of this
   document is to distinguish and highlight benchmarking considerations
   when testing and evaluating virtual networking components in the
   data center.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bmwg-nvp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bmwg-nvp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/