Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-isis-rfc5316bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2016 23:39:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ISIS Extensions in Support of Inter-Autonomous System (AS) MPLS and GMPLS Traffic Engineering
        Authors         : Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Les Ginsberg
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Xiaodong Duan
	Filename        : draft-chen-isis-rfc5316bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the ISIS (ISIS) protocol to
   support Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS
   (GMPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE) for multiple Autonomous Systems
   (ASes).  It defines ISIS-TE extensions for the flooding of TE
   information about inter-AS links, which can be used to perform inter-
   AS TE path computation.

   No support for flooding information from within one AS to another AS
   is proposed or defined in this document.

   This document obsoletes [RFC5316]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-isis-rfc5316bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-isis-rfc5316bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-isis-rfc5316bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/