Subject: I-D Action: draft-campbell-oauth-tbpkce-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 09:25:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Token Binding method for OAuth 2.0 Proof Key for Code Exchange
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-campbell-oauth-tbpkce-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This specification describes a Proof Key for Code Exchange (PKCE)
   [RFC7636] method utilizing Token Binding over HTTP
   [I-D.ietf-tokbind-https] to cryptographically bind the OAuth 2.0
   [RFC6749] authorization code to a key pair on the client, which it
   proves possession of during the access token request with the
   authorization code.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campbell-oauth-tbpkce/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-oauth-tbpkce-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/