Subject: I-D Action: draft-shane-dns-manifesto-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 07:14:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A DNS Manifesto
        Author          : Shane Kerr
	Filename        : draft-shane-dns-manifesto-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   The DNS protocol has many things to fix or improve, but this is
   difficult to do because changing the protocol is very hard.  This
   paper explores the good and bad features of the protocol, and calls
   for an effort too make the protocol flexible enough that it can
   evolve in the future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shane-dns-manifesto/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shane-dns-manifesto-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/