Subject: I-D Action: draft-xuan-sfc-policy-sfp-adjustment-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 11:22:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Policy-based Service Function Path Adjustment
        Authors         : Truong-Xuan Do
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-xuan-sfc-policy-sfp-adjustment-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes about policy-based SFP adjustment which
   covers two new use cases for SFP adjustment in addition to existing
   use cases defined in [ietf-sfc-control-plane] and in
   [irtf-nfvrg-resource-management]. These two use cases include
   QoS and affinity policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xuan-sfc-policy-sfp-adjustment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xuan-sfc-policy-sfp-adjustment-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/