Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-roll-useofrplinfo-2460bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 11:25:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : When to use RFC 6553, 6554 and IPv6-in-IPv6
        Authors         : Maria Ines Robles
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-richardson-roll-useofrplinfo-2460bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2016-07-18

Abstract:
   This document looks at different data flows through LLN (Low-Power
   and Lossy Networks) where RPL (IPv6 Routing Protocol for Low-Power
   and Lossy Networks) is used to establish routing.  The document
   enumerates the cases where RFC 6553, RFC 6554 and IPv6-in-IPv6
   encapsulation is required.  This analysis provides the basis on which
   to design efficient compression of these headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-roll-useofrplinfo-2460bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-roll-useofrplinfo-2460bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/