Subject: I-D Action: draft-chroboczek-babel-rfc6126bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 11:01:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Babel Routing Protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-chroboczek-babel-rfc6126bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   Babel is a loop-avoiding distance-vector routing protocol that is
   robust and efficient both in ordinary wired networks and in wireless
   mesh networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chroboczek-babel-rfc6126bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chroboczek-babel-rfc6126bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/