Subject: I-D Action: draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 11:06:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deployment Models for Distributed Mobility Management
        Authors         : Seil Jeon
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document presents available deployment models for distributed
   mobility management networks, consisted of mobility management
   functions: anchoring function, location management, and forwarding
   management functions defined in RFC7429.  Some of the functions are
   modified on a need to allow potential deployment scenarios support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sijeon-dmm-deployment-models-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/