Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 08:09:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Software-Defined Networking Based Security Services using Interface to Network Security Functions
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Hyoungshick Kim
                          Jung-Soo Park
                          Tae-Jin Ahn
                          Se-Hui Lee
	Filename        : draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services-05.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-07-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a framework, objectives, requirements, and
   use cases for security services based on Software-Defined Networking
   (SDN) using a common Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF).
   It first proposes the framework of SDN-based security services in the
   I2NSF framework.  It then explains three use cases, such as a
   centralized firewall system, centralized DDoS-attack mitigation
   system, and centralized VoIP/VoLTE security system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jeong-i2nsf-sdn-security-services-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/