Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 14:42:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Planning for the IANA/NTIA Transition of the IETF.

        Title           : Response to the IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) Request for Proposals on the IANA protocol parameters registries
        Authors         : Eliot Lear
                          Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-10.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2016-07-28

Abstract:
   The U.S.  NTIA solicited a request from ICANN to propose how the NTIA
   should end its oversight of the IANA functions.  After broad
   consultations, ICANN in turn created the IANA Stewardship Transition
   Coordination Group.  That group solicited proposals for thre three
   major IANA functions: names, numbers, and protocol parameters.  This
   document contains the IETF response to that solicitation for protocol
   parameters.  It was included in an aggregate response to the NTIA
   alongside those for names and numbering resources that are being
   developed by their respective operational communities.  A reference
   to that response may be found in the introduction, and additional
   correspendence is included in the Appendix.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ianaplan-icg-response-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/