Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 01:24:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Model of Interface to Network Security Functions Capability Interface
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          John Strassner
                          Kepeng Li
                          DaCheng Zhang
                          Edward Lopez
                          Nicolas BOUTHORS
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im-06.txt
	Pages           : 55
	Date            : 2016-07-01

Abstract:
   This draft is focused on the capability interface of NSFs (Network
   Security Functions) and proposes its information model for managing
   the various network security functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-im-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/