Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-payload-has-over-rtp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 00:17:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for HTTP Adaptive Streaming
        Authors         : Qikun Wei
                          Yuping Jiang
                          Rachel Huang
	Filename        : draft-wei-payload-has-over-rtp-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document introduces a new RTP payload format for encapsulating
   the HTTP Adaptive Streaming data into RTP, so that current RTP
   schemes can be leveraged into OTT video delivery services. For
   example, operators can easily deliver OTT live content through
   multicast to eliminating the impact of live content consumption
   peaks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-payload-has-over-rtp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-payload-has-over-rtp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/