Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-pce-pcep-flowspec-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 02:20:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Flow Specification
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Cyril Margaria
                          Colby Barth
                          Xia Chen
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-li-pce-pcep-flowspec-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   Dissemination of the traffic flow specifications was first introduced
   in the BGP protocol via RFC 5575.  In order to distribute the flow
   specifications from PCE controller to network device without BGP
   protocol it is desirable to extend PCEP with flow specification
   information.

   This document specifies a set of extensions to PCEP to support
   dissemination of flow specifications.  The extensions include the
   instantiation, updation and deletion of flow specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-pce-pcep-flowspec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-pce-pcep-flowspec-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-pce-pcep-flowspec-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/