Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2016 07:57:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : GRE-in-UDP Encapsulation
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Edward Crabbe
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-13.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-07-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method of encapsulating network protocol
   packet within GRE and UDP headers. This GRE-in-UDP encapsulation
   allows the UDP source port field to be used as an entropy field.
   This may be used for load balancing of GRE traffic in transit
   networks using existing ECMP mechanisms. This document also
   specifies GRE-in-UDP tunnel requirements for two applicability
   scenarios: (1) general Internet; (2) a traffic-managed controlled
   environment. The controlled environment has less restrictive
   requirements than the general Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/