Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertz-alto-sdnnfvalto-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 10:27:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Programmable NFV/SDN orchestration with ALTO
        Author          : Lyle Bertz
	Filename        : draft-bertz-alto-sdnnfvalto-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   This document defines optional Diameter attributes for efficient
   policy provisioning.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertz-alto-sdnnfvalto/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertz-alto-sdnnfvalto-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bertz-alto-sdnnfvalto-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/