Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-ccamp-l1-topo-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 00:50:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Layer 1 (ODU) Network Topology
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Baoquan Rao
                          Anurag Sharma
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-ccamp-l1-topo-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   A transport network is a server-layer network designed to provide
   connectivity services for a client-layer network to carry the client
   traffic opaquely across the server-layer network resources.  A
   transport network may be constructed from equipment utilizing any of
   a number of different transport technologies such as the evolving
   optical transport infrastructure (Synchronous Optical Networking
   (SONET) / Synchronous Digital Hierarchy (SDH) and Optical Transport
   Network (OTN)) or packet transport as epitomized by the MPLS
   Transport Profile (MPLS-TP).

   This draft describes a YANG data model to manipulate the topologies
   of a layer 1 Optical Transport Network (OTN). It is independent of
   control plane protocols and captures topology related information
   pertaining to OTN and also enables manipulation (e.g., obtaining) of
   an OTN network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-ccamp-l1-topo-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-ccamp-l1-topo-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-ccamp-l1-topo-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/