Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 16:13:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Encoding of Data Modeled with YANG
        Authors         : Michel Veillette
                          Alexander Pelov
                          Abhinav Somaraju
                          Randy Turner
                          Ana Minaburo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-02.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines encoding rules for serializing configuration
   data, state data, RPC input and RPC output, Action input, Action
   output and notifications defined within YANG modules using the
   Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) [RFC7049].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-yang-cbor-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/