Subject: I-D Action: draft-harkins-owe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 07:29:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OWE
        Authors         : Dan Harkins
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-harkins-owe-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-18

Abstract:
   This memo specifies an extension to IEEE Std 802.11 to provide for
   opportunistic (unauthenticated) encryption to the wireless media.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-owe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harkins-owe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/