Subject: I-D Action: draft-pradeep-kumar-xplorer-httpipwrswtch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 23:16:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Need for an httpi intelligent power switch
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-pradeep-kumar-xplorer-httpipwrswtch-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-07-23

Abstract:
    This document describes the need for an html semantics to control
	qho sees website

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pradeep-kumar-xplorer-httpipwrswtch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pradeep-kumar-xplorer-httpipwrswtch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/