Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 00:37:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Javascript Object Signing and Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : CFRG ECDH and signatures in JOSE 
        Author          : Ilari Liusvaara
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document defines how to use the Diffie-Hellman algorithms
   "X25519" and "X448" as well as the signature algorithms "Ed25519" and
   "Ed448" from the IRTF CFRG elliptic curves work in JOSE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jose-cfrg-curves-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/