Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pim-igp-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 18:14:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PIM IGP EXT
        Authors         : Stig Venaas
                          Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pim-igp-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   This document introduces a method to advertise multicast source
   information.  The information will be flooded all over the network by
   OSPF, ISIS and Babel extension.  This allows PIM Sparse Mode routers
   with connected receivers to build a Shortest Path Tree straight away,
   with no need for a shared a tree.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pim-igp-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pim-igp-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/