Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-sacm-coswid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 12:49:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Concise Software Identifiers
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
                          Charles Schmidt
                          David Waltermire
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-sacm-coswid-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a concise representation of ISO 19770-2:2015
   Software Identifiers (SWID tags) that is interoperable with the XML
   schema definition of ISO 19770-2:2015.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-sacm-coswid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-sacm-coswid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birkholz-sacm-coswid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/