Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-6lo-diet-esp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 08:48:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diet-ESP: a flexible and compressed format for IPsec/ESP
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Tobias Guggemos
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-mglt-6lo-diet-esp-02.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document defines Diet-ESP that adapts IPsec/ESP for IoT.  Diet-
   ESP compresses fields of the Standard ESP.  The compression is
   defined by profiles based ROHC and ROHCoverIPsec as well as
   parameters mentioned in the Diet-ESP Context agreed between the two
   Diet-ESP peers for example using IKEv2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-6lo-diet-esp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-6lo-diet-esp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-6lo-diet-esp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/