Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2016 03:22:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for stateful vs stateless join router in ANIMA bootstrap
        Author          : Michael C. Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-21

Abstract:
   This document explores a number of issues affecting the decision to
   use a stateful or stateless forwarding mechanism by the join router
   (aka join assistant) during the bootstrap process for ANIMA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-anima-state-for-joinrouter-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/