Subject: I-D Action: draft-pithewan-ccamp-flexe-routing-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 15:41:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : FlexE GMPLS Routing Extension
        Authors         : Khuzema Pithewan
                          Iftekhar Hussain
                          Radha Valiveti
	Filename        : draft-pithewan-ccamp-flexe-routing-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies routing extensions in support of carrying
   link state information for Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching
   (GMPLS) for Flex Ethernet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pithewan-ccamp-flexe-routing-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pithewan-ccamp-flexe-routing-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/