Subject: I-D Action: draft-wissingh-icnrg-terminology-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 13:25:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information-Centric Networking: Terminology
        Authors         : Bastiaan Wissingh
                          Christopher Wood
                          Lixia Zhang
                          Alex Afanasyev
                          David Oran
	Filename        : draft-wissingh-icnrg-terminology-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   Information Centric Networking (ICN) is a new paradigm where network
   communications are accomplished by requesting named content, instead
   of sending packets to destination addresses.  This document provides
   an overview of the terminology and definitions that have been used in
   describing this new paradigm.  This document is a product of the IRTF
   Information-Centric Networking Research Group (ICNRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wissingh-icnrg-terminology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wissingh-icnrg-terminology-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/