Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-its-ipv6-over-80211ocb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 09:28:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over the IEEE 802.11p OCB Mode
        Authors         : Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Alexandre Petrescu
	Filename        : draft-lee-its-ipv6-over-80211ocb-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the transmission of IPv6 packets over the
   IEEE 802.11p OCB mode.  In particular it sets the MTU parameter and
   describes two alternative frame formats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-its-ipv6-over-80211ocb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-its-ipv6-over-80211ocb-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/