Subject: I-D Action: draft-du-ccamp-flexe-channel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 02:42:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework and GMPLS Extensions of Flexible Ethernet Channel
        Authors         : Zongpeng Du
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-du-ccamp-flexe-channel-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the use case of Flexible Ethernet (FlexE) in
   packet transport networks, especially using the end-to-end FlexE
   channel for the mobile transport scenario.  The necessary GMPLS
   extensions for the end to end FlexE Channel are also specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-du-ccamp-flexe-channel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-du-ccamp-flexe-channel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/