Subject: I-D Action: draft-lozano-regext-epp-transf-contact-inf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 12:07:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transformation of Contact Information Extension Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Author          : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-lozano-regext-epp-transf-contact-inf-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the provisioning and management of
   transformation (i.e. translation and transliteration) of contact
   information for objects stored in a shared central repository.
   Specified in XML, this mapping extends the EPP contact mapping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lozano-regext-epp-transf-contact-inf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-regext-epp-transf-contact-inf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/