Subject: I-D Action: draft-hussain-ccamp-flexe-signaling-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 22:51:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : FlexE GMPLS Signaling Extensions 
        Authors         : Iftekhar Hussain
                          Radha Valiveti
                          Khuzema Pithewan
	Filename        : draft-hussain-ccamp-flexe-signaling-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes GMPLS signaling extensions for configuring a
   FlexE group and adding or removing FlexE client(s) to a FlexE group
   [OIFFLEXE1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hussain-ccamp-flexe-signaling-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hussain-ccamp-flexe-signaling-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/