Subject: I-D Action: draft-busibel-ccamp-path-computation-api-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 01:00:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Computation API
        Authors         : Italo Busi
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Victor Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Anurag Sharma
                          Yan Shi
                          Ricard Vilalta
                          Karthik Sethuraman
	Filename        : draft-busibel-ccamp-path-computation-api-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   There are scenarios, typically in a hierarchical SDN context, in
   which an orchestrator may not have detailed information to be able
   to perform an end-to-end path computation and would need to request
   lower layer/domain controllers to calculate some (partial) feasible
   paths.

   Multiple protocol solutions can be used for communication between
   different controller hierarchical levels. This document assumes that
   the controllers are communicating using YANG-based Application
   Programming Interface (APIs).

   This document describes some use cases for an Application
   Programming Interface for path computation. A related yang model
   will be proposed in a next version or in another document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-busibel-ccamp-path-computation-api/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-busibel-ccamp-path-computation-api-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/