Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 02:45:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC)
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies authenticated Diffie-Hellman key exchange
   with ephemeral keys, embedded in messages encoded with the CBOR
   Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/