Subject: I-D Action: draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-22.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 03:30:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure SCTP
        Authors         : Carsten Hohendorf
                          Esbold Unurkhaan
                          Thomas Dreibholz
	Filename        : draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-22.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2016-07-18

Abstract:
   This document explains the reason for the integration of security
   functionality into SCTP, and gives a short description of S-SCTP and
   its services.  S-SCTP is fully compatible with SCTP defined in
   RFC4960, it is designed to integrate cryptographic functions into
   SCTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-22

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hohendorf-secure-sctp-22

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/