Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilton-netconf-opstate-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 03:41:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Refined YANG datastores with Meta-data
        Author          : Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-wilton-netconf-opstate-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   draft-wilton-netmod-refined-datastores defines refined YANG datastore
   definitions to provide an explicit Operational State Datastore and a
   clean separation between the 'intended configuration' for a device
   and the 'applied configuration' that is in effect on a device.  This
   draft builds on draft-wilton-netmod-refined-datastores by describing
   a YANG Metadata based extension that can be used by protocols such as
   NETCONF and RESTCONF to allow the key information from the various
   operational state related datatstores to be made available without
   requiring the client to explicitly read and monitor each abstract
   datastore separately.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilton-netconf-opstate-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilton-netconf-opstate-metadata-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/