Subject: I-D Action: draft-jacpra-lime-yang-ais-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2016 06:53:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Loss Measurement
        Authors         : Bharat M Gaonkar
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
	Filename        : draft-jacpra-lime-yang-ais-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-07-05

Abstract:
This document presents a YANG Data model for Alarm Indication Signal.
The YANG Model presented in this document extends the generic YANG Data
Model for AIS to support OAM fault management.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jacpra-lime-yang-ais/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jacpra-lime-yang-ais-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jacpra-lime-yang-ais-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/