Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 07:08:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element (PCE) Protocol Extensions for Stateful PCE usage for Point-to-Multipoint Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths
        Authors         : Udayasree Palle
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Yosuke Tanaka
                          Zafar Ali
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2016-07-18

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) has been identified as an
   appropriate technology for the determination of the paths of point-
   to-multipoint (P2MP) TE LSPs.  This document provides extensions
   required for Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP)
   so as to enable the usage of a stateful PCE capability in supporting
   P2MP TE LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-stateful-pce-p2mp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/