Subject: I-D Action: draft-agv-rtgwg-spring-segment-routing-mrt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 11:25:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Maximally Redundant Trees in Segment Routing
        Author          : Gaurav Agrawal
	Filename        : draft-agv-rtgwg-spring-segment-routing-mrt-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
      This document presents a Fast Reroute (FRR) approach aimed at
   providing link and node protection of node and adjacency segments
   within the Segment Routing (SR) framework based on Maximally
   Redundant Trees (MRT) FRR algorithm [RFC 7811].

      Fast-Reroute with Maximally Redundant Trees (MRT-FRR) for Segment
   routing network is to provide link-protection and node- protection
   with 100% coverage in Segment routing network topology that is still
   connected after the failure. MRT is computational efficient.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agv-rtgwg-spring-segment-routing-mrt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agv-rtgwg-spring-segment-routing-mrt-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-agv-rtgwg-spring-segment-routing-mrt-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/