Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-protocol-strawman-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 16:46:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS protocol strawman
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Amit Daas
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-protocol-strawman-03.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This strawman proposal discusses requirement, design, and
   implementation issues for an I2RS protocol which supports I2RS
   requirements for ephemeral data store, management data flows, and
   protocol security.  It proposes additions to the NETCONF, RESTCONF,
   and YANG for these requirements.

   This document is a living document providing insights gained in
   design, implementation and debugging of the I2RS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-protocol-strawman/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-protocol-strawman-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-i2rs-protocol-strawman-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/