Subject: I-D Action: draft-pritikin-coap-bootstrap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 11:35:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BRSKI over CoAP
        Authors         : Max Pritikin
                          Panos Kampanakis
	Filename        : draft-pritikin-coap-bootstrap-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-07-08

Abstract:
   This document provides an initial discussion of Bootstrapping of
   Remote Secure key infrastructures (BRSKI) when the device being
   bootstrapped speaks CoAP.  The HTTPS REST methods leveraged by BRSKI
   are mapped to CoAP methods.  Fragmentation management of large
   messages during EST certificate enrollment is addressed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pritikin-coap-bootstrap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pritikin-coap-bootstrap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/