Subject: I-D Action: draft-deen-naik-ggie-men-mpeg-dash-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2016 17:18:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Media Encoding Networks to address MPEG-DASH video 
        Authors         : Glenn Deen
                          Gaurav Naik
                          John Jason Brzozowski
                          Leslie Daigle
                          Bill Rose
                          Mark Townsley
	Filename        : draft-deen-naik-ggie-men-mpeg-dash-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   This document describes an approach to using a Media Encoding Network
   of IPv6 Prefixes and Addresses as identifiers for MPEG-DASH encoded
   video.  This is part of the GGIE Glass to Glass Internet Ecosystem
   effort for Internet Video.

   This document is being discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deen-naik-ggie-men-mpeg-dash/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deen-naik-ggie-men-mpeg-dash-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/