Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-intarea-grefrag-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:42:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GRE Tunnel Level Fragmentation
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-intarea-grefrag-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-07-29

Abstract:
   GRE tunnels use IP fragmentation for delivery packets that exceed the
   path MTU.  However, IP fragmentation has been shown to be susceptible
   to reassembly errors at high data rates, and IP fragments may be
   unconditionally dropped by some middleboxes.  This document therefore
   introduces GRE tunnel level fragmentation, which overcomes these
   issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-intarea-grefrag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-intarea-grefrag-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-intarea-grefrag-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/