Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-h-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2016 21:27:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hierarchical PCE Discovery
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Lei Liu
                          Zhenqiang Li
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-h-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-07-06

Abstract:
   This document presents extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) to discover parent child relations and
   the information on a parent and a child PCE in a hierarchical PCE
   system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-h-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-h-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/