Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-core-coap-lantency-evaluation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2016 20:15:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Latency Evaluation
        Authors         : Fei Zheng
                          Baicheng Fu
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-zheng-core-coap-lantency-evaluation-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-07-03

Abstract:
   This document presents the evaluation results of CoAP in terms of
   various latency metrics over UDP/TCP under different network
   environments.  We conduct experiments via both GPRS and WiFi.  We
   also evaluate how the latency metrics are impacted by the background
   traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-core-coap-lantency-evaluation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-core-coap-lantency-evaluation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/