Subject: I-D Action: draft-pillay-esnault-ospf-service-distribution-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2016 04:49:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Distribution using OSPF
        Authors         : Padma Pillay-Esnault
                          Derek Yeung
                          Burjiz Pithawala
	Filename        : draft-pillay-esnault-ospf-service-distribution-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-07-07

Abstract:
   The Open Shortest Path First (OSPF) protocol is used to carry data on
   behalf of other services using the Opaque Link State Advertisements.
   The protocol's flooding mechanism is well suited to cover the data
   propagation requirements of services such as Traffic Engineering.
   However, the current mechanism cannot scale for a large number of
   services nor satisfy some of their new set of requirements.  This
   document describes a new mechanism in OSPF to support service and
   data distribution for a large number of services, computation of
   preferred service access points and a controlled service data
   exchange.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pillay-esnault-ospf-service-distribution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pillay-esnault-ospf-service-distribution-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pillay-esnault-ospf-service-distribution-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/