Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-behave-ipfix-nat-logging-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 08:59:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPFIX Information Elements for logging NAT Events
        Authors         : Senthil Sivakumar
                          Renaldo Penno
	Filename        : draft-ietf-behave-ipfix-nat-logging-10.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-08-25

Abstract:
   Network operators require NAT devices to log events like creation and
   deletion of translations and information about the resources that the
   NAT device is managing.  The logs are essential in many cases to
   identify an attacker or a host that was used to launch malicious
   attacks and for various other purposes of accounting.  Since there is
   no standard way of logging this information, different NAT devices
   log the information using proprietary formats and hence it is
   difficult to expect a consistent behavior.  The lack of a consistent
   way to log the data makes it difficult to write the collector
   applications that would receive this data and process it to present
   useful information.  This document describes the formats for logging
   of NAT events.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-behave-ipfix-nat-logging/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-behave-ipfix-nat-logging-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-behave-ipfix-nat-logging-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/