Subject: I-D Action: draft-moiseenko-icnrg-flowclass-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 09:10:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flow Classification in Information Centric Networking
        Authors         : Ilya Moiseenko
                          Dave Oran
	Filename        : draft-moiseenko-icnrg-flowclass-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-08-18

Abstract:
   For the ubiquitous and highly important Internet protocols (TCP, UDP,
   IP), flows are conventionally identified by the "5-tuple" of source
   and destination IP addresses, source and destination port, and
   protocol type in an IP packet.  Information Centric Networking (ICN)
   is a new paradigm where network communications are accomplished by
   requesting named content, instead of sending packets to destination
   addresses.  This document describes mechanisms allowing ICN
   forwarders, consumers, producers and other ICN nodes to encode,
   decode, and process equivalence class identifiers (flows) at any
   desired granularity of a routable name prefix and beyond the routable
   name prefix.  This document is a product of the IRTF Information-
   Centric Networking Research Group (ICNRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moiseenko-icnrg-flowclass/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moiseenko-icnrg-flowclass-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moiseenko-icnrg-flowclass-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/