Subject: I-D Action: draft-veillette-core-cool-library-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 13:16:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained YANG Module Library
        Author          : Michel Veillette
	Filename        : draft-veillette-core-cool-library-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-08-23

Abstract:
   This document describes a library, which provides information about
   all YANG modules implemented by a CoOL server endpoint.  A simple
   caching mechanism is provided to minimize retrieval of this
   information by CoOL clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-veillette-core-cool-library/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-veillette-core-cool-library-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/