Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-isis-nvo-cp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 19:30:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NVO Control Plane Protocol Using IS-IS
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Saumya Dikshit
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Yongbing Fan
	Filename        : draft-xu-isis-nvo-cp-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-08-08

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of IS-IS as a light-weight control
   plane protocol for Network Virtualization Overlays.  This light-
   weight control plane protocol is intended for small and even medium
   sized enterprise campus networks where the NVO date encapsulation
   technology is to be used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-isis-nvo-cp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-isis-nvo-cp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/