Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-flexe-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 18:19:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework and Requirements for GMPLS-based Control of Flexible Ethernet Network
        Authors         : James Huang
                          Qiwen Zhong
	Filename        : draft-huang-flexe-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-08-31

Abstract:
   This memo provides some background information of Flexible Ethernet
   (FlexE), and explain some terminologies and use cases, further
   derives the requirements to the GMPLS based control plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-flexe-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-flexe-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/