Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-egress-protection-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 07:41:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to RSVP-TE for LSP Egress Local Protection
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Autumn Liu
                          Tarek Saad
                          Fengman Xu
                          Lu Huang
                          Ning So
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-egress-protection-05.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-08-08

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol -
   Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) for locally protecting egress nodes of
   a Traffic Engineered (TE) Label Switched Path (LSP), which is a
   Point-to-Point (P2P) LSP or a Point-to-Multipoint (P2MP) LSP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-egress-protection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-egress-protection-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-egress-protection-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/