Subject: I-D Action: draft-faltstrom-httpbis-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2016 09:04:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : How to use URI Resource Records for HTTP
        Author          : Patrik Faltstrom
	Filename        : draft-faltstrom-httpbis-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-08-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the reasons why it would be a good thing to
   use SRV [RFC2782] or URI [RFC7553] resource records for HTTP protocol
   instead of (as of today) just relying on redirects and other
   mechanisms in the HTTP protocol itself.  It also explains how to do
   it as there are conflicting instructions on how to do it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-faltstrom-httpbis-dns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-faltstrom-httpbis-dns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/