Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-site-wide-headers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 04:03:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Site-Wide HTTP Headers
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-site-wide-headers-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-08-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies an alternative way for Web sites to send HTTP
   response header fields that apply to large numbers of resources, to
   improve efficiency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-site-wide-headers/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-site-wide-headers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/