Subject: I-D Action: draft-peng-rtgwg-mrt-frr-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 02:40:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Maximally Redundant Trees Fast Reroute using Segment Routing
        Authors         : Shaofu Peng
                          Ran Chen
	Filename        : draft-peng-rtgwg-mrt-frr-sr-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-08-29

Abstract:
   This document presents a mechanism aimed at providing segment routing
   forwarding option for MRT-FRR.  It defines five new MRT Profiles,
   each using SR-LSP, SR-tunnel, etc., forwarding option respectively.
   These MRT Profiles will be very useful in the case of segment routing
   network without LDP deployed.  On the other hand, MRT-FRR is also a
   competitive solution comparing with others for segment routing
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peng-rtgwg-mrt-frr-sr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peng-rtgwg-mrt-frr-sr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/