Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-pake-reqs-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 08:37:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum of the IETF.

        Title           : Requirements for PAKE schemes
        Author          : Joern-Marc Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-pake-reqs-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-08-29

Abstract:
   Password-Authenticated Key Agreement (PAKE) schemes are interactive
   protocols that allow the participants to authenticate each other and
   derive shared cryptographic keys using a (weaker) shared password.
   This document reviews different types of PAKE schemes.  Furthermore,
   it presents requirements and gives recommendations to designers of
   new schemes.  It is a product of the Crypto Forum Research Group
   (CFRG).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-pake-reqs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-pake-reqs-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-pake-reqs-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/