Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 10:28:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : The Babel Routing Protocol
        Author          : Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2016-08-01

Abstract:
   Babel is a loop-avoiding distance-vector routing protocol that is
   robust and efficient both in ordinary wired networks and in wireless
   mesh networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-rfc6126bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/