Subject: I-D Action: draft-agv-rtgwg-spring-segment-routing-mrt-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 05:18:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Maximally Redundant Trees in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Anil Kumar S N
                          Gaurav Agrawal
                          Vinod Kumar S
                          Chris Bowers
	Filename        : draft-agv-rtgwg-spring-segment-routing-mrt-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-08-29

Abstract:
   [RFC7812] defines an architecture for IP/LDP Fast Reroute using
   Maximally Redundant Trees (MRT-FRR).  This document extends the use
   of MRT to provide link and node protection for networks that use
   segment routing.  This document makes use of the inherent support in
   segment routing for associating segments with different algorithms
   for computing next hops to reach prefixes.  It assigns new Segment
   Routing Algorithms values corresponding to the MRT-Red and MRT-Blue
   next-hop computations defined in [RFC7811].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agv-rtgwg-spring-segment-routing-mrt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agv-rtgwg-spring-segment-routing-mrt-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-agv-rtgwg-spring-segment-routing-mrt-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/