Subject: I-D Action: draft-mosko-icnrg-cachecontrol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 14:54:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CCNx Cache Control
        Author          : Marc Mosko
	Filename        : draft-mosko-icnrg-cachecontrol-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-08-16

Abstract:
   This document proposed a modification of the CCNx 1.0 cache control
   directives to allow use of either absolute times or relative times by
   the publisher.  Intermediate caches do not require synchronized
   clocks even if the publisher uses an absolute time.  This document
   updates the definition of the RecommendedCacheTime but leaves the
   ExpiryTime as previously defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mosko-icnrg-cachecontrol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mosko-icnrg-cachecontrol-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/