Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mldp-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 03:22:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for MPLS LDP and mLDP
        Authors         : Kamran Raza
                          Rajiv Asati
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Santosh Esale
                          Xia Chen
                          Himanshu Shah
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mldp-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 115
	Date            : 2016-08-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG data model for Multi-Protocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) and Multipoint LDP
   (mLDP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mldp-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-ldp-mldp-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/