Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 09:25:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Inter-domain SLA Exchange Attribute
        Authors         : Shitanshu Shah
                          Keyur Patel
                          Sandeep Bajaj
                          Luis Tomotaki
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange-09.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2016-08-01

Abstract:
   Network administrators typically enforce Quality of Service (QoS)
   policies according to Service Level Agreement (SLA) with their
   providers.  The enforcement of such policies often relies upon
   vendor-specific configuration language.  Both learning of SLA, either
   thru SLA documents or via some other out-of-band method, and
   translating them to vendor specific configuration language is a
   complex, often manual, process and prone to errors.

   This document specifies an optional transitive attribute to signal
   SLA parameters in-band, across administrative boundaries (considered
   as Autonomous Systems (AS)), thus simplifying and facilitating some
   of the complex provisioning tasks in situations where BGP is
   available as a routing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-sla-exchange-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/