Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2016 05:22:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System of the IETF.

        Title           : I2RS Ephemeral State Requirements
        Authors         : Jeff Haas
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-16.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-08-29

Abstract:
   This document covers requests to the NETMOD and NETCONF Working
   Groups for functionality to support the ephemeral state requirements
   to implement the I2RS architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-ephemeral-state-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/