Subject: I-D Action: draft-pounsett-transferring-automated-dnssec-zones-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 06:22:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Change of Operator Procedures for Automatically Published DNSSEC Zones
        Author          : Matthew Pounsett
	Filename        : draft-pounsett-transferring-automated-dnssec-zones-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-08-02

Abstract:
   Section 4.3.5.1 of [RFC6781] "DNSSEC Operational Practices, version
   2" describes a procedure for transitioning a DNSSEC signed zone from
   one (cooperative) operator to another.  The procedure works well in
   many situations, but makes the assumption that it is feasible for the
   two operators to simultaneously publish slightly different versions
   of the zone being transferred.  In some cases, such as with TLD
   registries, operational considerations require both operators to
   publish identical versions of the zone for the duration of the
   transition.  This document describes a modified transition procedure
   which can be used in these cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pounsett-transferring-automated-dnssec-zones/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pounsett-transferring-automated-dnssec-zones-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pounsett-transferring-automated-dnssec-zones-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/