Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 17:11:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : DSCP Packet Markings for WebRTC QoS
        Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                          Subha Dhesikan
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Dan Druta
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-18.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-08-19

Abstract:
   Many networks, such as service provider and enterprise networks, can
   provide different forwarding treatments for individual packets based
   on Differentiated Services Code Point (DSCP) values on a per-hop
   basis.  This document provides the recommended DSCP values for web
   browsers to use for various classes of WebRTC traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-rtcweb-qos-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/