Subject: I-D Action: draft-nir-saag-rfc3552bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 06:15:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Writing RFC Text on Security Considerations
        Authors         : Yoav Nir
                          Magnus Westerlund
	Filename        : draft-nir-saag-rfc3552bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2016-08-25

Abstract:
   All RFCs are required to have a Security Considerations section.
   Historically, such sections have been relatively weak.  This document
   provides guidelines to RFC authors on how to write a good Security
   Considerations section.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nir-saag-rfc3552bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nir-saag-rfc3552bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/