Subject: I-D Action: draft-ypal-sfc-dhcp-option-for-nsh-for-sfp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 09:20:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCP option for NSH in Service Function Path (SFP)
        Authors         : Yogendra Pal
                          Vikram Menon
	Filename        : draft-ypal-sfc-dhcp-option-for-nsh-for-sfp-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-02-16

Abstract:
   This draft specifies Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol option
   (both DHCPv4 and DHCPv6) for NSH aware clients participating in
   the service function path(SFP) of the service chaining. As part
   of this proposal SFF and SF will receive the SFP information
   containing Service Path Identifier(SPI), Transport protocol and
   Nexthop(NH) address of subsequent SFF/SF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ypal-sfc-dhcp-option-for-nsh-for-sfp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ypal-sfc-dhcp-option-for-nsh-for-sfp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ypal-sfc-dhcp-option-for-nsh-for-sfp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/