Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2016 05:48:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the ControLling mUltiple streams for tElepresence of the IETF.

        Title           : An XML Schema for the CLUE data model
        Authors         : Roberta Presta
                          Simon Pietro Romano
	Filename        : draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-17.txt
	Pages           : 77
	Date            : 2016-08-13

Abstract:
   This document provides an XML schema file for the definition of CLUE
   data model types.  The term "CLUE" stands for "ControLling mUltiple
   streams for tElepresence" and is the name of the IETF working group
   in which this document, as well as other companion documents, has
   been developed.  The document defines a coherent structure for
   information associated with the description of a telepresence
   scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-clue-data-model-schema-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/