Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 07:50:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Mobility Anchoring
        Authors         : H Anthony Chan
                          Xinpeng Wei
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Seil Jeon
                          Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-08-29

Abstract:
   This document defines distributed mobility anchoring.  Multiple
   anchors and nodes are configured with appropriate mobility functions
   and work together to enable mobility solutions.  Example solution is
   mid-session switching of the IP prefix anchor.  Without ongoing
   session requiring session continuity, a flow can be started or re-
   started using the new IP prefix which is allocated from the new
   network and is therefore anchored to the new network.  With ongoing
   session, the anchoring of the prior IP prefix may be relocated to the
   new network to enable session continuity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-distributed-mobility-anchoring-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/