Subject: I-D Action: draft-strad-trans-redaction-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 14:01:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Certificate Transparency: Domain Label Redaction
        Authors         : Rob Stradling
                          Eran Messeri
	Filename        : draft-strad-trans-redaction-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-08-31

Abstract:
   We define a mechanism to allow DNS domain name labels that are
   considered to be private to not appear in public Certificate
   Transparency (CT) logs, while still retaining most of the security
   benefits that accrue from using Certificate Transparency mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-strad-trans-redaction/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-strad-trans-redaction-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/