Subject: I-D Action: draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 14:51:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Device YANG Organizational Models
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Lou Berger
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Christan Hopps
	Filename        : draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-07-26

Abstract:
   This document presents an approach for organizing YANG models in a
   comprehensive structure that may be used to configure and operate
   network devices.  The structure is itself represented as a YANG
   model, with all of the related component models logically organized
   in a way that is operationally intuitive, but this model is not
   expected to be implemented.  The identified component modules are
   expected to be defined and implemented on common network devices.

   This document is derived from work submitted to the IETF by members
   of the informal OpenConfig working group of network operators and is
   a product of the Routing Area YANG Architecture design team.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rtgyangdt-rtgwg-device-model-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/