Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-for-the-users-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 07:25:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Internet is for End Users
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-for-the-users-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-08-03

Abstract:
   Internet standards serve and are used by a variety of communities.
   This document makes suggestions for explicitly identifying them,
   serving them, and determining how to resolve conflicts between their
   interests, when necessary.

   It also requires that Internet Standards consider end users as their
   highest priority concern.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-for-the-users/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-for-the-users-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-for-the-users-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/