Subject: I-D Action: draft-shen-dhc-client-port-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 15:47:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generalized Source UDP Port of DHCP Relay
        Authors         : Naiming Shen
                          Enke Chen
	Filename        : draft-shen-dhc-client-port-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-08-19

Abstract:
   This document extends the DHCP and DHCPv6 protocols for the UDP
   transport from relay agent to server and allows the port to be any
   valid number on the DHCP relay system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shen-dhc-client-port/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shen-dhc-client-port-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shen-dhc-client-port-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/