Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-rfc6533bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 06:20:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internationalized Delivery Status and Disposition Notifications
        Authors         : Tony Hansen
                          Chris Newman
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-rfc6533bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-08-16

Abstract:
   Delivery status notifications (DSNs) are critical to the correct
   operation of an email system.  However, the existing Draft Standards
   (RFC 3461, RFC 3464, RFC 6522) are presently limited to ASCII text in
   the machine-readable portions of the protocol.  This specification
   adds a new address type for international email addresses so an
   original recipient address with non-ASCII characters can be correctly
   preserved even after downgrading.  This also provides updated content
   return media types for delivery status notifications and message
   disposition notifications to support use of the new address type.

   This document extends RFC 3461, RFC 3464, RFC 3798, and RFC 6522.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-rfc6533bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-rfc6533bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-melnikov-rfc6533bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/