Subject: I-D Action: draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 06:42:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for EVPN
        Author          : Kishore Tiruveedhula
	Filename        : draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-08-26

Abstract:
   This document defines the methodologies for benchmarking performance
   of EVPN.EVPN is defined in RFC 7432. It is being deployed in provider
   network.This document provides the benchmarking methodologies for
   EVPN convergance,data plane,control plane learning of mac.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/