Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 08:10:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architecture for Data Center Network Virtualization Overlays (NVO3)
        Authors         : David Black
                          Jon Hudson
                          Lawrence Kreeger
                          Marc Lasserre
                          Thomas Narten
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-07.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2016-08-16

Abstract:
   This document presents a high-level overview architecture for
   building data center network virtualization overlay (NVO3) networks.
   The architecture is given at a high-level, showing the major
   components of an overall system.  An important goal is to divide the
   space into individual smaller components that can be implemented
   independently and with clear interfaces and interactions with other
   components.  It should be possible to build and implement individual
   components in isolation and have them work with other components with
   no changes to other components.  That way implementers have
   flexibility in implementing individual components and can optimize
   and innovate within their respective components without requiring
   changes to other components.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/