Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-httpbis-retry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 21:04:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Retrying HTTP Requests
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-httpbis-retry-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-08-10

Abstract:
   HTTP allows requests to be automatically retried under certain
   circumstances.  This draft explores how this is implemented,
   requirements for similar functionality from other parts of the stack,
   and potential future improvements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-httpbis-retry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-httpbis-retry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/