Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-21.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2016 16:52:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Content Delivery Networks Interconnection of the IETF.

        Title           : CDN Interconnection Metadata
        Authors         : Ben Niven-Jenkins
                          Rob Murray
                          Matt Caulfield
                          Kevin J. Ma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-21.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2016-08-28

Abstract:
   The Content Delivery Networks Interconnection (CDNI) metadata
   interface enables interconnected Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) to
   exchange content distribution metadata in order to enable content
   acquisition and delivery.  The CDNI metadata associated with a piece
   of content provides a downstream CDN with sufficient information for
   the downstream CDN to service content requests on behalf of an
   upstream CDN.  This document describes both a base set of CDNI
   metadata and the protocol for exchanging that metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cdni-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-21

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-cdni-metadata-21

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/