Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-mux-exclusive-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 09:57:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control of the IETF.

        Title           : Indicating Exclusive Support of RTP/RTCP Multiplexing using SDP
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-mux-exclusive-10.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-08-08

Abstract:
   This document defines a new SDP media-level attribute, 'rtcp-mux-
   only', that can be used by an endpoint to indicate exclusive support
   of RTP/RTCP multiplexing.  The document also updates RFC 5761, by
   clarifying that an offerer can use a mechanism to indicate that it is
   not able to send and receive RTCP on separate ports.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-mux-exclusive/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-mux-exclusive-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-mux-exclusive-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/