Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 12:14:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Client Interface for Security Controller : A Framework for Security Policy Requirements
        Authors         : Rakesh Kumar
                          Anil Lohiya
                          Dave Qi
                          Xiaobo Long
	Filename        : draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-08-02

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework and information model for the
   definition of northbound interfaces for a security controller.  The
   interfaces are based on user-intent instead of vendor-specific or
   device-centric approaches that would require deep knowledge of vendor
   products and their security features.  The document identifies the
   common interfaces needed to enforce the user-intent based policies
   onto network security functions (NSFs) irrespective of how those
   functions are realized.  The function may be physical or virtual in
   nature and may be implemented in networking or dedicated appliances.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/