Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 12:00:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Address Protected Neighbor Discovery for Low-power and Lossy Networks 
        Authors         : Mohit Sethi
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-08-22

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to 6LoWPAN Neighbor Discovery.
   This extension is designed for low-power and lossy network
   environments and it supports multi-hop operation.  Nodes supporting
   this extension compute a Cryptographically Unique Interface ID and
   associate it with one or more of their Registered Addresses.  The
   Cryptographic ID (Crypto-ID) uniquely identifies the owner of the
   Registered Address.  It is used in place of the EUI-64 address that
   is specified in RFC 6775.  Once an address is registered with a
   Cryptographic ID, only the owner of that ID can modify the state
   information of the Registered Address in the 6LR and 6LBR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-6lo-ap-nd-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/