Subject: I-D Action: draft-harkins-salted-eap-pwd-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 11:45:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Adding Support for Salted Password Databases to EAP-pwd
        Author          : Dan Harkins
	Filename        : draft-harkins-salted-eap-pwd-06.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-08-24

Abstract:
   EAP-pwd is an EAP method that uses a shared password for
   authentication using a technique that is resistant to dictionary
   attack.  It included support for raw keys and RFC2751-style double
   hashing of a password but did not include support for salted
   passwords.  There are many existing databases of salted passwords and
   it is desirable to allow their use with EAP-pwd.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-salted-eap-pwd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harkins-salted-eap-pwd-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-harkins-salted-eap-pwd-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/