Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2016 16:35:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Meeting Venue  of the IETF.

        Title           : IAOC Plenary Meeting Venue Selection Process
        Author          : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-08-02

Abstract:
   This documents the IAOC's IETF Meeting Venue Selection Process from
   the perspective of its goals and thought processes.  It points to
   additional process documents on the IAOC Web Site that go into
   further detail and are subject to change with experience.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/