Subject: I-D Action: draft-geisler-optical-device-discovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 09:38:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Optical Device Discovery
        Authors         : Sarah Geisler
                          Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-geisler-optical-device-discovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-08-25

Abstract:
   This document introduces a method for Optical device discovery, by
   introducing a new multicast group for frames to be captured by
   optical nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geisler-optical-device-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geisler-optical-device-discovery-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geisler-optical-device-discovery-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/