Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 09:34:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : AES Encryption with HMAC-SHA2 for Kerberos 5
        Authors         : Michael J. Jenkins
                          Michael A. Peck
                          Kelley W. Burgin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-08-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies two encryption types and two corresponding
   checksum types for Kerberos 5.  The new types use AES in CTS mode
   (CBC mode with ciphertext stealing) for confidentiality and HMAC with
   a SHA-2 hash for integrity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-aes-cts-hmac-sha2-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/