Subject: I-D Action: draft-rousskov-icap-trailers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 13:20:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ICAP Trailers
        Author          : Alex Rousskov
	Filename        : draft-rousskov-icap-trailers-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-08-04

Abstract:
   This document defines an ICAP trailer feature which allows ICAP
   agents to reliably send message metadata after the message body.  The
   ICAP trailer is independent from the HTTP trailer that might also be
   encapsulated in an ICAP message.  ICAP changes defined here are
   backward compatible and address a long-standing ICAP specification
   errata entry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rousskov-icap-trailers/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rousskov-icap-trailers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/