Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-oauth-resource-metadata-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 13:51:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Protected Resource Metadata
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Phil Hunt
	Filename        : draft-jones-oauth-resource-metadata-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-08-03

Abstract:
   This specification defines a metadata format that an OAuth 2.0 client
   can use to obtain the information needed to interact with an OAuth
   2.0 protected resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-oauth-resource-metadata/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-oauth-resource-metadata-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/