Subject: I-D Action: draft-satish-roll-aodv-rpl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 00:37:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asymmetric AODV-P2P-RPL in Low-Power and Lossy Networks (LLNs)
        Authors         : Satish Anamalamudi
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Abdur Rashid Sangi
                          Charles E. Perkins
                          S.V.R Anand
	Filename        : draft-satish-roll-aodv-rpl-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-08-03

Abstract:
   Route discovery for symmetric and asymmetric Point-to-Point (P2P)
   traffic flows is desired in Low power and Lossy Networks (LLNs).  For
   that purpose, this document specifies a reactive P2P route discovery
   mechanism for hop-by-hop routing (storing mode) based on Ad Hoc On-
   demand Distance Vector Routing (AODV) based RPL protocol.  Two
   separate Instances are used to construct directional paths in case
   some of the links between source and target node are asymmetric.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-satish-roll-aodv-rpl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-satish-roll-aodv-rpl-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-satish-roll-aodv-rpl-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/