Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardaker-rfc5011-security-considerations-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 11:12:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Considerations for RFC5011 Publishers
        Authors         : Wes Hardaker
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-hardaker-rfc5011-security-considerations-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-08-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the minimum requirements which a publisher of
   a zone must wait before using a new DNSKEY advertised using the
   RFC5011 DNSKEY rollover process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardaker-rfc5011-security-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardaker-rfc5011-security-considerations-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardaker-rfc5011-security-considerations-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/