Subject: I-D Action: draft-penno-sfc-appid-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 05:46:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Application Identification in Services Function Chaining Metadata
        Authors         : Reinaldo Penno
                          Benoit Claise
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Christophe Fontaine
	Filename        : draft-penno-sfc-appid-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-08-15

Abstract:
   This document defines the use of a structured application information
   in the service function chaining metadata, and specifies a YANG model
   for the configuration of the application registry.

   The consumers of application information are Service Functions that
   apply policy and provide application statistics based on the metadata
   contained in the packet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-penno-sfc-appid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-penno-sfc-appid-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-penno-sfc-appid-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/