Subject: I-D Action: draft-mosko-icnrg-selectors-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2016 09:07:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CCNx Selector Based Discovery
        Author          : Marc Mosko
	Filename        : draft-mosko-icnrg-selectors-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-08-01

Abstract:
   CCNx selector based discovery uses exclusions and interest name
   suffix matching to discover content in the network.  Participating
   nodes may respond with matching Content Objects from cache using an
   encapsulation protocol.  This document specifies the available
   selectors, their encoding in a name path segment, and the
   encapsulation protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mosko-icnrg-selectors/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mosko-icnrg-selectors-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/