Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2016 02:23:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Curve25519 and Curve448 for IKEv2 Key Agreement
        Authors         : Yoav Nir
                          Simon Josefsson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-08-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of Curve25519 and Curve448 for
   ephemeral key exchange in the Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-safecurves-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/