Subject: I-D Action: draft-fourie-nvo3-nsh-geneve-encap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 14:48:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NSH Encapsulation in Geneve
        Authors         : Louis Fourie
                          Hong (Cathy) Zhang
                          John McDowall
	Filename        : draft-fourie-nvo3-nsh-geneve-encap-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-08-18

Abstract:
   This document describes how the Network Server Header (NSH) used for
   service chaining is encapsulated in Geneve tunnel TLV metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fourie-nvo3-nsh-geneve-encap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fourie-nvo3-nsh-geneve-encap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/