Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-recrypt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 11:27:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mesh/Recrypt A New Approach to Messaging
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker    
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-recrypt-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2016-08-22

Abstract:
   A messaging infrastructure providing full end-to end security is
   presented.  Unlike existing approaches such as S/MIME and OpenPGP,
   Mesh/Recrypt uses proxy re-encryption to preserve full end-to-end
   security with individual user and device keys in situations such as
   the user having multiple decryption devices and messages being set to
   mailing lists.

   This document shows the use of Mesh/Recrypt to address the principle
   use cases Mesh/Recrypt is designed to address.  These include
   asynchronous messaging such as mail and controlled documents and
   synchronous messaging applications such as chat, voice and video.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-recrypt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-recrypt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/