Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-core-cbor-yid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2016 00:18:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CBOR format for YIDs
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-core-cbor-yid-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-08-18

Abstract:
   This document describes CoAP content formats to transport CBOR
   encoded YANG objects which use numeric YANG object identifiers.  YANG
   objects are serialized according to the YANG to CBOR encoding.  The
   object identifier is composed of a module number followed by a yang
   name numeric identifier

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-cbor-yid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-cbor-yid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/