Subject: I-D Action: draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 09:28:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Printing Protocol/1.1: Encoding and Transport
        Authors         : Michael Sweet
                          Ira McDonald
	Filename        : draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-09.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2016-08-05

Abstract:
   The Internet Printing Protocol (IPP) is an application level protocol
   for distributed printing using Internet tools and technologies.  This
   document defines the rules for encoding IPP operations, attributes,
   and values into the Internet MIME media type called "application/
   ipp".  It also defines the rules for transporting a message body
   whose Content-Type is "application/ipp" over HTTP and/or HTTPS.  The
   IPP data model and operation semantics are described in IPP/1.1:
   Model and Semantics [RFC2911bis].

   This document obsoletes RFCs 2910 and 3382.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sweet-rfc2910bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sweet-rfc2910bis-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/