Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-signed-http-request-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 09:34:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : A Method for Signing HTTP Requests for OAuth
        Authors         : Justin Richer
                          John Bradley
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-signed-http-request-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-08-08

Abstract:
   This document a method for offering data origin authentication and
   integrity protection of HTTP requests.  To convey the relevant data
   items in the request a JSON-based encapsulation is used and the JSON
   Web Signature (JWS) technique is re-used.  JWS offers integrity
   protection using symmetric as well as asymmetric cryptography.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-signed-http-request/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-signed-http-request-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-signed-http-request-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/