Subject: I-D Action: draft-harkins-owe-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 13:39:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Opportunistic Wireless Encryption
        Authors         : Dan Harkins
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-harkins-owe-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-08-23

Abstract:
   This memo specifies an extension to IEEE Std 802.11 to provide for
   opportunistic (unauthenticated) encryption to the wireless media.

   [ Ed note: Text inside square brackets ([]) is additional background
   information, answers to frequently asked questions, general musings,
   etc.  They will be removed before publication.  This document is
   being collaborated on in Github at: https://github.com/wkumari/draft-
   harkins-owe.  The authors (gratefully) accept pull requests. ]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-owe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harkins-owe-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-harkins-owe-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/