Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2016 03:34:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet Loss measurement Model
        Authors         : Bharat M Gaonkar
                          Praveen Ananthasankaran
                          Sudhin Jacob
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
	Filename        : draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-08-04

Abstract:
   This document defines the loss measurement matrix models for service
   level packets on the network which can be implemented in different
   kind of network scenerios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/