Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-core-yid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 11:29:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Numeric YANG Identifiers
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Peter van der Stok
	Filename        : draft-bierman-core-yid-00.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2016-08-16

Abstract:
   This document describes an encoding of YANG object identifiers using
   numeric values instead of string values.  It combines several
   techniques to provide optimized serialization in protocol messages.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-core-yid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-core-yid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/