Subject: I-D Action: draft-sullivan-tls-post-handshake-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 18:02:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Post-Handshake Authentication in TLS
        Authors         : Nick Sullivan
                          Martin Thomson
                          Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-sullivan-tls-post-handshake-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-08-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for performing post-handshake
   certificate-based authentication in Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   versions 1.3 and later.  This includes both spontaneous and solicited
   authentication of both client and server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sullivan-tls-post-handshake-auth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sullivan-tls-post-handshake-auth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/