Subject: I-D Action: draft-loibl-bacher-idr-flowspec-clarification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 06:06:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flowspec Clarification
        Authors         : Christoph Loibl
                          Martin Bacher
	Filename        : draft-loibl-bacher-idr-flowspec-clarification-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-08-22

Abstract:
   This document clarifies multiple aspects of Flowspec (RFC 5575) to
   allow a consistent and robust implementation in an multi vendor /
   inter provider environment.

   This document updates RFC 5575.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loibl-bacher-idr-flowspec-clarification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-loibl-bacher-idr-flowspec-clarification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/