Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-fib-reduction-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 00:21:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS of the IETF.

        Title           : FIB Reduction in Virtual Subnet
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Truman Boyes
                          Brendan Fee
                          Wim Henderickx
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-fib-reduction-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-08-03

Abstract:
   Virtual Subnet is a BGP/MPLS IP VPN-based subnet extension solution
   which is intended for building Layer3 network virtualization overlays
   within and/or between data centers.  This document describes a
   mechanism for reducing the FIB size of PE routers in the Virtual
   Subnet context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-fib-reduction/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-fib-reduction-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-virtual-subnet-fib-reduction-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/