Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-i2nsf-controller-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 14:30:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Controller: Use Case Summary 
        Authors         : Rakesh Kumar
                          Anil Lohiya
                          Dave Qi
                          Xiaobo Long
	Filename        : draft-kumar-i2nsf-controller-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-08-03

Abstract:
   This document provides use cases for the I2NSF security controller.
   The use cases described here are from a wide varierty of deployment
   scenarios in multipe market segments.  The use cases would help in
   developing a comprehensive set of client interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-i2nsf-controller-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-i2nsf-controller-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/