Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-ls-trill-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 03:53:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Distribution of TRILL Link-State using BGP
        Authors         : Weiguo Hao
                          Donald E. Eastlake
                          Susan K. Hares
                          Sujay Gupta
                          Muhammad Durrani
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-ls-trill-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-08-16

Abstract:
   This draft describes a TRILL link state and MAC address reachability
   information distribution mechanism using a BGP LS extension.
   External components such as an SDN Controller can use the
   information for topology visibility, troubleshooting, network
   automation, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-ls-trill/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-ls-trill-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-ls-trill-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/