Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 13:24:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: RBridge Channel Header Extension
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Mohammed Umair
                          Yizhou Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-11.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2016-08-05

Abstract:
   The IETF TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links)
   protocol includes an optional mechanism (specified in RFC 7178)
   called RBridge Channel for the transmission of typed messages between
   TRILL switches in the same campus and the transmission of such
   messages between TRILL switches and end stations on the same link.
   This document specifies extensions to the RBridge Channel protocol
   header to support two features as follows: (1) a standard method to
   tunnel payloads whose type can be indicated by Ethertype through
   encapsulation in RBridge Channel messages; and (2) a method to
   support security facilities for RBridge Channel messages. This
   document updates RFC 7178.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-channel-tunnel-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/