Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2016 12:20:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Persistent Route Oscillation Solutions
        Authors         : Daniel Walton
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Enke Chen
                          John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-08-08

Abstract:
   The routing information reduction by BGP Route Reflection or
   Confederation can result in persistent internal BGP route
   oscillations with certain routing setup and network topologies.  This
   document specifies two sets of additional paths that can be used to
   eliminate these route oscillations in a network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-route-oscillation-stop-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/