Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-nvo3-flow-split-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2016 09:33:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flow split in Metro Area Network
        Authors         : 
	Filename        : draft-chen-nvo3-flow-split-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-08-02

Abstract:
   In the future, there will be some new application appeared known as
   4K/8K high quality video or VR/AR application.These application needs
   high bandwidth and low lantacy.In order to meet these requirements,
   the flow model of traditional MAN should be changed. This article
   describes a new device using in MAN to support spliting DC's and
   Internet's flow, support to build edge DC in MAN and change MAN flow
   model from pipe type to umbrella type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-nvo3-flow-split/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-nvo3-flow-split-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/