Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-bailmir-ippm-twamp-dscp-ctrl-mon-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2016 10:01:04 -0700

A new Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

    Title         : Control and Monitoring Differentiated Service Code Point in Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
    Author(s)     : S. Baillargeon, et al
    Filename      : draft-bailmir-ippm-twamp-dscp-ctrl-mon
    Pages         : 10 
    Date          : 2016-08-24 
    
   This document describes an optional extension for Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) allowing control and monitoring of the
   Differentiated Service Code Point (DSCP) field in forward and reverse
   directions within single test session with the TWAMP-Test protocol.
   This document, if accepted, will be an update to the TWAMP core
   protocol specified in RFC 5357 and DSCP Monitoring mode defined in
   RFC 7750 .

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-bailmir-ippm-twamp-dscp-ctrl-mon-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.