Subject: I-D Action: draft-kent-trans-architecture-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2016 14:59:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Certificate Transparency (CT) System Architecture
        Authors         : Stephen Kent
                          David Mandelberg
                          Karen Seo
	Filename        : draft-kent-trans-architecture-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-08-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture for Certificate Transparency
   (CT) focusing on the Web PKI context. It defines the goals of CT and
   the elements that comprise the CT system. It also describes the major
   features of these elements. Other documents, cited in the References,
   establish requirements for these CT system elements and describe
   their operation in greater detail.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kent-trans-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kent-trans-architecture-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kent-trans-architecture-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/