Subject: I-D Action: draft-pfister-bier-over-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2016 00:28:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An IPv6 based BIER Routing Underlay
        Authors         : Pierre Pfister
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
	Filename        : draft-pfister-bier-over-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-09-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a routing underlay which enables transport of
   IPv6 payloads to multiple IPv6 destinations using the Bit Index
   Explicit Replication (BIER).  The BIER bits are stored within the
   low-order bits of the IPv6 destination address while the high-order
   bits are left untouched and used in order to decide whether an IPv6
   packet is a regular IPv6 packet or an IPv6 BIER packet, and if so, to
   identify the BIER set identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pfister-bier-over-ipv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pfister-bier-over-ipv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/