Subject: I-D Action: draft-turaga-lmap-special-loop-address-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 13:13:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Special Loop Address
        Authors         : Partha Turaga
                          Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-turaga-lmap-special-loop-address-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-09-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for automatic detection of link
   quality issues between two devices connected together by any standard
   link in an IP based network.  This document focuses on inline
   detection in any network attached device (ie server, router, switch
   etc..)

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turaga-lmap-special-loop-address/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turaga-lmap-special-loop-address-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turaga-lmap-special-loop-address-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/