Subject: I-D Action: draft-guballa-tls-terminology-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2016 02:47:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Terminology related to TLS and DTLS
        Authors         : Jens Guballa
                          Juergen Stoetzer-Bradler
                          He Bing
	Filename        : draft-guballa-tls-terminology-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2016-09-11

Abstract:
   Purpose of this RFC is to provide a central place of all key terms
   as used by the various RFCs on protocols TLS and DTLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guballa-tls-terminology/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guballa-tls-terminology-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-guballa-tls-terminology-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/