Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-app-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 02:17:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A TLS application-specific identifier
        Authors         : Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
                          David Woodhouse
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-app-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-09-21

Abstract:
   This memo proposes an application-specific identifier for use with
   the TLS and DTLS protocols.  It defines a TLS extension to allow an
   arbitrary identifier to be specified in the Client Hello, which can
   be used for application-specific routing purposes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-app-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-app-id-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/