Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 08:42:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays of the IETF.

        Title           : An Architecture for Data Center Network Virtualization Overlays (NVO3)
        Authors         : David Black
                          Jon Hudson
                          Lawrence Kreeger
                          Marc Lasserre
                          Thomas Narten
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-08.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2016-09-20

Abstract:
   This document presents a high-level overview architecture for
   building data center network virtualization overlay (NVO3) networks.
   The architecture is given at a high-level, showing the major
   components of an overall system.  An important goal is to divide the
   space into individual smaller components that can be implemented
   independently with clear inter-component interfaces and interactions.
   It should be possible to build and implement individual components in
   isolation and have them interoperate with other independently
   implemented components.  That way, implementers have flexibility in
   implementing individual components and can optimize and innovate
   within their respective components without requiring changes to other
   components.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-arch-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/