Subject: I-D Action: draft-sandj-tls-iana-registry-updates-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 11:10:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : D/TLS IANA Registry Updates
        Authors         : Joe Salowey
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-sandj-tls-iana-registry-updates-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-09-07

Abstract:
   This document changes the IANA registry policy for a number of D/TLS-
   related registries, renames some of the registries for consistency,
   and adds notes to many of the registries.  As a result, this document
   updates many RFCs (see updates header).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sandj-tls-iana-registry-updates/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sandj-tls-iana-registry-updates-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/