Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 02:17:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Control and Measurement Plane of the IETF.

        Title           : GMPLS OSPF-TE Extensions in support of Flexi-grid DWDM networks
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Ramon Casellas
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-09-23

Abstract:
   This memo describes the OSPF-TE extensions in support of GMPLS
   control of networks that include devices that use the new flexible
   optical grid.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ccamp-flexible-grid-ospf-ext-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/