Subject: I-D Action: draft-cokus-sacm-oval-common-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 11:44:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OVAL(R) Common Model
        Authors         : Michael Cokus
                          Daniel Haynes
                          David Rothenberg
                          Juan Gonzalez
	Filename        : draft-cokus-sacm-oval-common-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 69
	Date            : 2016-09-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies Version 5.11.1 of the Common Model of the
   Open Vulnerability and Assessment Language (OVAL).  It contains
   definitions of the constructs and enumerations that are used
   throughout the other core models in the OVAL Language both
   eliminating duplication and facilitating reuse.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cokus-sacm-oval-common-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cokus-sacm-oval-common-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cokus-sacm-oval-common-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/