Subject: I-D Action: draft-yao-bundled-name-problem-statement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2016 23:21:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for Fully Mapping One Name to Another Name
        Authors         : Jiankang YAO
                          Xiaodong LEE
                          John Levine
	Filename        : draft-yao-bundled-name-problem-statement-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-09-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies the problems related to fully mapping one
   name to another name.  With the emergence of internationalized domain
   names and new TLDs, it is often useful to redirect one domain name
   tree fully to another domain name tree.  Current DNS protocols have
   not provided such ability to satisfy these requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yao-bundled-name-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yao-bundled-name-problem-statement-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yao-bundled-name-problem-statement-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/