Subject: I-D Action: draft-haynes-sacm-oval-processing-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 11:44:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OVAL(R) Processing Model
        Authors         : Michael Cokus
                          Daniel Haynes
                          David Rothenberg
                          Juan Gonzalez
	Filename        : draft-haynes-sacm-oval-processing-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 60
	Date            : 2016-09-07

Abstract:
   This document defines Version 5.11.1 of the OVAL processing model
   which describes, in detail, how the major components of the OVAL
   Language Data Model are used to produce OVAL Definitions, OVAL System
   Characteristics, and OVAL Results.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haynes-sacm-oval-processing-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haynes-sacm-oval-processing-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-haynes-sacm-oval-processing-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/