Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-homenet-device-icn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 05:16:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Home Network Device Interconnection, Control and Management
        Author          : Wanbo Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-homenet-device-icn-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-09-20

Abstract:
    This specification is applicable to home network. It provides a
    scheme for home device interconnection with multiple protocols.
    Furthermore, it provides a unified and flexible platform for home
    network device management within the home network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-homenet-device-icn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-homenet-device-icn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/