Subject: I-D Action: draft-tldr-sutld-ps-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 14:54:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Special-Use Names Problem Statement
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          Ralph Droms
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-tldr-sutld-ps-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-09-16

Abstract:
   The Special-Use Domain Names registration policy in RFC 6761 has been
   shown through experience to present unanticipated challenges.  This
   memo presents a list, intended to be comprehensive, of the problems
   that have been identified.  In addition it reviews the history of
   Domain Names and summarizes current IETF publications and some
   publications from other standards organizations relating to special-
   use domain names.

   [ Ed note: John Levine suggested we use 'Domain Names' instead of
   'Internet Names'; this is the only change between -03 and -04.
   Please let us know which term you prefer. ]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tldr-sutld-ps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tldr-sutld-ps-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tldr-sutld-ps-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/