Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cellar-ebml-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 20:44:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Codec Encoding for LossLess Archiving and Realtime transmission of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensible Binary Meta Language
        Authors         : Steve Lhomme <>
                          Dave Rice <>
                          Moritz Bunkus <>
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cellar-ebml-00.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-09-23

Abstract:
   This document defines the Extensible Binary Meta Language (EBML)
   format as a genearlized file format for any type of data in a
   hierarchical form.  EBML is designed as a binary equivalent to XML
   and utilizes a storage-efficient approach to building nested Elements
   with identifiers, lengths, and values.  Similar to how an XML Schema
   defines the structure and semantics of an XML Document, this document
   defines an EBML Schema to convey the semantics of an EBML Document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cellar-ebml/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cellar-ebml-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/