Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 18:34:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information Model for the Monitoring of Network Security Functions (NSF)
        Authors         : Dacheng Zhang
                          Yi Wu
                          Liang Xia
                          Rakesh Kumar
                          Anil Lohiya
	Filename        : draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-09-27

Abstract:
   The Network Security Functions (NSF) Capability interface exists
   between the Service Provider's management system (or Security
   Controller) and the NSFs to enforce the rule provisioning and
   monitoring on the NSFs in the functional implementation level.This
   document focuses on the monitoring part of it and proposes the
   information model for it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/