Subject: I-D Action: draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 15:30:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for Mapping Systems in Identity Enabled Networks
        Authors         : Padma Pillay-Esnault
                          Dino Farinacci
                          Dave Meyer
                          David Lake
                          Tom Herbert
                          Michael Menthe
                          Dipenkar (Ray) Raychaudhuri
                          Julius Mueller
	Filename        : draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-09-14

Abstract:
   This document provides a brief overview of Identity Enabled Networks
   (IDEAS) and discusses the need for a standardized network mapping
   system that is scalable, robust and flexible for future networks.
   This memo also identifies several key areas that should be
   investigated for the architecture design of these network mapping
   systems and their protocol interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/