Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 08:07:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 Performance and Diagnostic Metrics (PDM) Destination Option
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          Robert Hamilton
                          Michael S. Ackermann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-06.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2016-09-23

Abstract:
   To assess performance problems,  measurements based on optional
   sequence numbers and timing may be embedded in each packet.  Such
   measurements may be interpreted in real-time or after the fact. An
   implementation of the existing IPv6 Destination Options extension
   header, the Performance and Diagnostic Metrics (PDM) Destination
   Options extension header as well as the field limits, calculations,
   and usage of the PDM in measurement are included in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-6man-pdm-option-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/