Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 05:01:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fast Reroute Procedures For Associated Co-routed Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Jeremy Whittaker
	Filename        : draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-09-10

Abstract:
   In packet transport networks, there are requirements where reverse
   unidirectional LSP of a bidirectional LSP needs to follow the same
   path as its forward unidirectional LSP.  The bidirectional LSP needs
   to maintain co-routed-ness even after a failure event in the network.
    This document describes RSVP signaling to unambiguously bind two co-
   routed point-to-point LSPs into an associated co-routed bidirectional
   LSP.  Fast-reroute procedures are defined to ensure that the traffic
   flows on the co-routed path after a failure event.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/