Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-dns-resolver-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 02:31:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for DNS Resolver Protocol
        Author          : Qifeng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-dns-resolver-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-09-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
configure and manage DNS Resolver.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-dns-resolver-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-dns-resolver-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/