Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tram-turn-mobility-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 03:28:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TURN Revised and Modernized of the IETF.

        Title           : Mobility with TURN
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Dan Wing
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Paal-Erik Martinsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tram-turn-mobility-07.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-09-01

Abstract:
   It is desirable to minimize traffic disruption caused by changing IP
   address during a mobility event.  One mechanism to minimize
   disruption is to expose a shorter network path to the mobility event
   so only the local network elements are aware of the changed IP
   address but the remote peer is unaware of the changed IP address.

   This draft provides such an IP address mobility solution using
   Traversal Using Relays around NAT (TURN).  This is achieved by
   allowing a client to retain an allocation on the TURN server when the
   IP address of the client changes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tram-turn-mobility/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tram-turn-mobility-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tram-turn-mobility-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/