Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 02:48:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signalling one-click functionality for list email headers
        Authors         : John Levine
                          Tobias Herkula
	Filename        : draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-07.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-09-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for signaling a one-click function
   for the list-unsubscribe email header field.  The need for this
   arises out of the actuality that mail software sometimes fetches URLs
   in mail header fields, and thereby accidentally triggers
   unsubscriptions in the case of the list-unsubscribe header field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-herkula-oneclick/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-levine-herkula-oneclick-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/