Subject: I-D Action: draft-jacpra-bmwg-pmtest-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 20:47:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking of Y1731 Performance Monitoring
        Author          : Praveen Ananthasankaran
	Filename        : draft-jacpra-bmwg-pmtest-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-09-27

Abstract:
The draft defines the methodologies for benchmarking of the Y1731
performance monitoring on DUT in various methods like Calculation
of near-end and far-end data. Measurement is done in scenarios by
using pre-defined COS and without COS in the network.The test
includes Impairment test,High Availability test and soak tests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jacpra-bmwg-pmtest/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jacpra-bmwg-pmtest-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jacpra-bmwg-pmtest-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/