Subject: I-D Action: draft-moriarty-pkcs1-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2016 20:49:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PKCS #1 Version 2.2: RSA Cryptography Specifications
        Authors         : Kathleen M. Moriarty
                          Burt Kaliski
                          Jakob Jonsson
                          Andreas Rusch
	Filename        : draft-moriarty-pkcs1-03.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2016-09-06

Abstract:
   This document represents a republication of PKCS #1 v2.2 from RSA
   Laboratories' Public-Key Cryptography Standards (PKCS) series.  By
   publishing this RFC, change control is transferred to the IETF.

   This document also obsoletes RFC 3447.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moriarty-pkcs1/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moriarty-pkcs1-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moriarty-pkcs1-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/