Subject: I-D Action: draft-ladd-cfrg-4q-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 05:58:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Curve4Q
        Authors         : Watson Ladd
                          Patrick Longa
                          Richard Barnes
	Filename        : draft-ladd-cfrg-4q-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-09-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies a twisted Edwards curve that takes advantage
   of arithmetic over the field GF(2^127-1) and two endomorphisms to
   achieve the speediest Diffie-Hellman key agreements over a group of
   order approximately 2^246, which provides around 128 bits of
   security.  Curve4Q implementations are more than two times faster
   than those of Curve25519 and, when not using endomorphisms, are
   between 1.2 and 1.6 times faster.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ladd-cfrg-4q/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ladd-cfrg-4q-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/