Subject: I-D Action: draft-json-seq-suffix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 16:20:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Media Type Structured Syntax Suffix for JSON Text Sequences
        Author          : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-json-seq-suffix-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-09-19

Abstract:
   Structured Syntax Suffixes for media types allow other media types to
   build on them and make it explicit that they are built on an existing
   media type as their foundation.  This specification defines and
   registers "json-seq" as a structured syntax suffix for JSON Text
   Sequences.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the art mailing list [1].

   Online access to all versions and files is available on github [2].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-json-seq-suffix/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-json-seq-suffix-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/