Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 09:52:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Remote Invalidation With RPC-Over-RDMA Transports 
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design-04.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-09-21

Abstract:
   Remote Invalidation relieves RDMA requesters/initiators of some of
   the burden of preparing memory to be accessed remotely, thus reducing
   the latency of transactions that require the use of RDMA Read and
   Write operations.  This document considers how to introduce Remote
   Invalidation to RPC-over-RDMA transport protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/