Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-let-localhost-be-localhost-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 13:34:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Let 'localhost' be localhost.
        Author          : Mike West
	Filename        : draft-west-let-localhost-be-localhost-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-09-26

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC6761 by requiring that the domain
   "localhost." and any names falling within ".localhost." resolve to
   loopback addresses.  This would allow other specifications to join
   regular users in drawing the common-sense conclusions that
   "localhost" means "localhost", and doesn't resolve to somewhere else
   on the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-let-localhost-be-localhost/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-let-localhost-be-localhost-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/