Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2016 05:53:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes of the IETF.

        Title           : 6LoWPAN Paging Dispatch
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Robert Cragie
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-09-09

Abstract:
   This specification updates RFC 4944 to introduce a new context switch
   mechanism for 6LoWPAN compression, expressed in terms of Pages and
   signaled by a new Paging Dispatch.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-paging-dispatch-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/