Subject: I-D Action: draft-tantsura-isis-segment-routing-msd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 15:42:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signaling  MSD (Maximum SID Depth) using IS-IS
        Authors         : Jeff Tantsura
                          Uma Chunduri
	Filename        : draft-tantsura-isis-segment-routing-msd-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-09-26

Abstract:
   This document proposes a way to expose Maximum SID Depth (MSD)
   supported by a node at node and/or link level by an ISIS Router.  In
   a Segment Routing (SR) enabled network a centralized controller that
   programs SR tunnels at the head-end node needs to know the MSD
   information at node level and/or link level to push the label stack
   of an appropriate depth.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tantsura-isis-segment-routing-msd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tantsura-isis-segment-routing-msd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tantsura-isis-segment-routing-msd-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/