Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5277bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 08:50:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Subscribing to Event Notifications
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Eric Voit
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
                          Sharon Chisholm
                          Hector Trevino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5277bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2016-09-11

Abstract:
   This document defines capabilities and operations for providing
   asynchronous message notification delivery for notifications, such as
   those defined using YANG.  Notification delivery can occur over a
   variety of protocols used commonly in conjunction with YANG, such as
   NETCONF and RESTCONF.  The capabilities and operations defined in
   this document along with their mapping onto NETCONF transport are
   intended to replace RFC 5277.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5277bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5277bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/