Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-compression-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 05:11:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Compression in the Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2)
        Author          : Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-compression-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-09-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for reducing the size of the IKEv2
   messages by using lossless compression.  Making IKEv2 messages
   smaller is desirable for low power consumption battery powered
   devices.  It also helps to avoid IP fragmentation of IKEv2 messages.
   This document describes how compression is negotiated maintaining
   backward compatibility and how it is used in IKEv2.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-compression/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-compression-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyslov-ipsecme-ikev2-compression-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/