Subject: I-D Action: draft-eromenko-ipff-mops-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 13:41:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intended status: Experimental A.Eromenko September 2016
        Author          : Alexey Eromenko
	Filename        : draft-eromenko-ipff-mops-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-09-29

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism, that can be used to live-migrate
   opened TCP/UDP/other transport sessions between a mobile server and
   a mobile client. This can work even after a mobile node moved to
   a different subnet or disconnected, as long as a session did
   not timeout.
   It also describes limitations and includes NAT traversal scenarios
   and guidelines for "middlebox" vendors.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-mops/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eromenko-ipff-mops-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eromenko-ipff-mops-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/