Subject: I-D Action: draft-mohali-dispatch-originating-cdiv-parameter-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2016 06:30:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : P-Served-User Header Field Parameter for Originating CDIV session case in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Author          : Marianne Mohali
	Filename        : draft-mohali-dispatch-originating-cdiv-parameter-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-09-27

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) P-
   Served-User header field parameter, "orig-cdiv-param", which defines
   the session case used by a proxy when handling an originating session
   after Call Diversion (CDIV) services has been invoked for the served
   user.  The P-Served-User header field is defined in RFC5502.  The P-
   Served-User header field conveys the identity of the served user and
   the session case that applies to this particular communication
   session and application invocation.
   This document updates RFC5502 in order to add the originating after
   CDIV session case.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mohali-dispatch-originating-cdiv-parameter/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mohali-dispatch-originating-cdiv-parameter-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mohali-dispatch-originating-cdiv-parameter-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/