Subject: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-tcpm-generalized-ecn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 22:55:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Adding Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN) to TCP control packets and TCP retransmissions
        Authors         : Marcelo Bagnulo
                          Bob Briscoe
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-tcpm-generalized-ecn-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-09-29

Abstract:
   This document describes an experimental modification to ECN to allow
   the use of ECN to the following TCP packets: SYNs, Pure ACKs, Window
   probes, FINs, RSTs and retransmissions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-tcpm-generalized-ecn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-tcpm-generalized-ecn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/