Subject: I-D Action: draft-chattopadhyay-sdnrg-multi-party-sdn-trust-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 06:44:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-party Multi-Domain Trust Architecture Recommendations for SDN Deployment in Carrier Network
        Authors         : Saurabh Chattopadhyay
                          Kaushik Datta
	Filename        : draft-chattopadhyay-sdnrg-multi-party-sdn-trust-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-09-21

Abstract:
   This draft analyzes the complexities involved in setting up the
   certification infrastructure for multi-tenant, multi-domain SDN
   adopted network environment. There are certain architectural options
   available to address these complexities, and the same have been
   consolidated and analyzed in the draft. However, there are certain
   implementation level challenges that create difficulties to
   operationalize these options. And these challenges have been
   recognized in the draft and further translated into requirements for
   setting up an operational framework suitable for managing certificate
   chains for SDN integrated environment. Finally, a next level of
   assessment has been carried out to consolidate contemporary work
   happening in different Work Groups and their likely coverage over
   identified operational framework requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chattopadhyay-sdnrg-multi-party-sdn-trust/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chattopadhyay-sdnrg-multi-party-sdn-trust-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chattopadhyay-sdnrg-multi-party-sdn-trust-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/