Subject: I-D Action: draft-rp-trill-parent-selection-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 14:14:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL: Parent node Shifts in Tree Construction, Mitigation. <draft-rp-trill-parent-selection-01.txt> Abstract
        Author          : R. Parameswaran
	Filename        : draft-rp-trill-parent-selection-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-09-08

Abstract:
This draft documents a known problem in the Trill tree construction
mechanism and offers two different approaches to solve the problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rp-trill-parent-selection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rp-trill-parent-selection-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rp-trill-parent-selection-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/