Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-sidr-unexpected-scenarios-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 00:24:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scenarios of unexpected resource assignment in RPKI
        Authors         : Yu Fu
                          Zhiwei Yan
                          Xiaowei Liu
                          Cuicui Wang
	Filename        : draft-fu-sidr-unexpected-scenarios-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-09-13

Abstract:
   There are some unexpected scenarios where a CA allocates resources to
   the sub-node caused by misoperation or malicious operation of CA in
   RPKI.  Then some mechanisms may be needed to avoid these scenarios to
   happen.  This document describes these scenarios and related
   experiments are presented.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-sidr-unexpected-scenarios/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-sidr-unexpected-scenarios-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fu-sidr-unexpected-scenarios-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/