Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-idevent-token-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 10:22:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Event Token (SET)
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          William Denniss
                          Morteza Ansari
                          Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-hunt-idevent-token-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-09-01

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Security Event token, which may be
   distributed via a protocol such as HTTP.  The Security Event Token
   (SET) specification profiles the JSON Web Token (JWT) and may be
   optionally signed and/or encrypted.  A SET describes a statement of
   fact that may be shared by an event publisher with event subscribers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-idevent-token/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-idevent-token-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hunt-idevent-token-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/