Subject: I-D Action: draft-ieee-urn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 10:09:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URN Namespace for IEEE
        Author          : Angela Thomas
	Filename        : draft-ieee-urn-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-09-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) 'ieee' for
   Uniform Resource Names (URNs) used to identify resources published by
   the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE).  IEEE
   specifies and manages resources that utilize this URN identification
   model.  Management activities for these and other resources types are
   handled by the manager of the IEEE Registration Authority.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ieee-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ieee-urn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ieee-urn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/