Subject: I-D Action: draft-copeland-rtcweb-p2p-idp-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 02:53:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Trust and Privacy in WebRTC Peer-to-peer Authentication 
        Authors         : Rebecca Copeland
                          Kevin Corre
                          Ingo Friese
                          Saad El Jaouhari
	Filename        : draft-copeland-rtcweb-p2p-idp-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2016-09-26

Abstract:
   This document studies the relationships of WebRTC communication users
   with their web Calling Services (CS) and their Identity Providers
   (IdPs), in order to identify requirements for IdP based peer-to-peer
   authentication.  This study focuses in particular on issues of
   privacy, security and trust that are raised by the introduction of
   the IdP into the WebRTC call model, and by a different browser-based
   calling paradigm, compared with Mobile networks or traditional VoIP
   systems.  The document lists privacy and trust scenarios for WebRTC
   authentication for individuals as well as organizations.  This
   contribution is proposed to the RTCWEB working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-copeland-rtcweb-p2p-idp-auth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-copeland-rtcweb-p2p-idp-auth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/