Subject: I-D Action: draft-fisher-cloudassets-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 20:35:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cloud Assets
        Authors         : Todd Fisher
                          Peter Walsh
	Filename        : draft-fisher-cloudassets-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-09-19

Abstract:
   There is no standardized method to describe assets used in a cloud
   such that they can be moved from one cloud to the next independent
   of the underlying architecture. This document defines Cloud Assets
   as a lightweight description of cloud resources and proposes a
   standardization of Cloud Assets into three major categories:
   Resource Assets, Component Assets, and Composite Assets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fisher-cloudassets/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fisher-cloudassets-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/