Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 02:53:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : Opportunistic Security in MPLS Networks
        Authors         : Adrian Farrel
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-02.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2016-09-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a way to apply opportunistic security between
   adjacent nodes on an MPLS Label Switched Path (LSP) or between end
   points of an LSP.  It explains how keys may be agreed to enable
   encryption, and how key identifiers are exchanged in encrypted MPLS
   packets.  Finally, this document describes the applicability of this
   approach to opportunistic security in MPLS networks with an
   indication of the level of improved security as well as the continued
   vulnerabilities.

   This document does not describe security for MPLS control plane
   protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-opportunistic-encrypt-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/