Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-icnrg-nrs-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 05:16:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Name Resolution Service in ICN
        Authors         : Jungha Hong
                          Tae-Wan You
                          Yong-Geun Hong
	Filename        : draft-hong-icnrg-nrs-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-09-29

Abstract:
   This document discusses the motivation and requirements for Name
   Resolution Service (NRS) in ICN.  The NRS in ICN is to translate
   object names into routing hints such as locators, where names are
   location-independent and locators are network addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-icnrg-nrs-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-icnrg-nrs-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/