Subject: I-D Action: draft-wibrown-ldapssotoken-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 19:21:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Draft LDAP Single Sign On Token Processing
        Authors         : William Brown
                          Simo Sorce
                          Kieran Andrews
	Filename        : draft-wibrown-ldapssotoken-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-09-05

Abstract:
   LDAP Single Sign On Token is a SASL (Simple Authentication and
   Security Layer RFC 2222 [RFC2222]) mechanism to allow single sign-on
   to an LDAP Directory Server environment.  Tokens generated by the
   LDAP server can be transmitted through other protocols and channels,
   allowing a broad range of clients and middleware to take advantage of
   single sign-on in environments where Kerberos v5 or other Single Sign
   On mechanisms may not be avaliable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wibrown-ldapssotoken/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wibrown-ldapssotoken-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wibrown-ldapssotoken-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/