Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netvc-requirements-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 00:16:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Video Codec of the IETF.

        Title           : <Video Codec Requirements and Evaluation Methodology>
        Authors         : Alexey Filippov
                          Andrey Norkin
                          Jose Roberto Alvarez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netvc-requirements-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-09-21

Abstract:
   This document provides requirements for a video codec designed
   mainly for use over the Internet. In addition, this document
   describes an evaluation methodology needed for measuring the
   compression efficiency to ensure whether the stated requirements are
   fulfilled or not.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netvc-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netvc-requirements-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netvc-requirements-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/