Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-xcharext-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 17:11:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPC-over-RDMA Extension to Manage Transport Properties
        Author          : David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-xcharext-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-09-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies an extension RPC-over-RDMA Version Two.  The
   extension enables endpoints of an RPC-over-RDMA connection to
   exchange information which can be used to optimize message transfer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-xcharext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-xcharext-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-xcharext-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/