Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 06:53:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control of the IETF.

        Title           : SDP Fingerprint Attribute Usage Clarifications
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-09-25

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 4572 by clarifying the usage of multiple
   SDP 'fingerprint' attributes with a single SDP media description ("m=
   line").  The document also updates the preferred cipher suite with a
   stronger cipher suite.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/