Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-msg-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 11:05:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RDMA Connection Manager Private Messages For RPC-Over-RDMA Version One 
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-msg-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-09-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format of RDMA-CM Private Data exchanged
   between RPC-over-RDMA Version One peers.  Such messages indicate peer
   support for Remote Invalidation and larger-than-default inline
   thresholds, but can be extended.  The Private Data message format
   defined in this document is experimental only.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-msg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-msg-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/