Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-web-pki-problems-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 07:17:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : Problems with the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) for the World Wide Web
        Authors         : Russ Housley
                          Karen O'Donoghue
	Filename        : draft-iab-web-pki-problems-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-09-23

Abstract:
   The Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) used for the World Wide Web (Web
   PKI) is a vital component of trust in the Internet.  In recent years,
   there have been a number of improvements made to this infrastructure,
   including improved certificate status checking, automation, and
   transparency of governance.  However, additional improvements
   necessary.  This document identifies continuing areas of concerns and
   provides recommendations to the Internet community for additional
   improvements, moving toward a more robust and secure Web PKI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-web-pki-problems/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-web-pki-problems-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-web-pki-problems-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/