Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-hip-ipnhip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 05:17:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulation of IP within IP managed by HIP
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Bingyang Liu
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-hip-ipnhip-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-09-28

Abstract:
   This document defines how to encapsulate IP within IP when the tunnel
   is managed with HIPv2 [RFC7401].  The goal is reduced header size and
   improved security over IPnIP [RFC2003] and RFC2004 [RFC2004].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-ipnhip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-ipnhip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/