Subject: I-D Action: draft-schulzrinne-dispatch-status-unwanted-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 17:53:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A SIP Response Code for Unwanted Calls
        Author          : Henning Schulzrinne
	Filename        : draft-schulzrinne-dispatch-status-unwanted-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-09-30

Abstract:
   This document defines the 666 (Unwanted) SIP response code, allowing
   called parties to indicate that the call was unwanted.  The
   terminating SIP entity may use this information to adjust future call
   handling behavior for this called party or more broadly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schulzrinne-dispatch-status-unwanted/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schulzrinne-dispatch-status-unwanted-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/