Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 13:16:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Over Low power and Lossy networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Applicability Statement for the Routing Protocol for Low Power and Lossy Networks (RPL) in AMI Networks
        Authors         : Nancy Cam-Winget
                          Jonathan Hui
                          Daniel Popa
	Filename        : draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-14.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-09-26

Abstract:
   This document discusses the applicability of RPL in Advanced Metering
   Infrastructure (AMI) networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-roll-applicability-ami-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/