Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 02:38:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER-TE-based OAM, Replication and Elimination
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Zacharie Brodard
                          Hao Jiang
	Filename        : draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-09-14

Abstract:
   This specification leverages Bit Index Explicit Replication - Traffic
   Engineering to control in the data plane the DetNet Replication and
   Elimination activities, and to provide traceability on links where
   replication and loss happen, in a manner that is abstract to the
   forwarding information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-bier-replication-elimination-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/