Subject: I-D Action: draft-andreasen-dots-info-data-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 13:32:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Information and Data Model
        Authors         : Flemming Andreasen
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-andreasen-dots-info-data-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-09-26

Abstract:
   This document defines an information model and a data model for
   Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS).  The
   document specifies the Message and Information Elements that are
   transported between DOTS agents and their interconnected
   relationships.  The primary purpose of the DOTS Information and Data
   Model is to address the DOTS requirements and DOTS use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-andreasen-dots-info-data-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-andreasen-dots-info-data-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/