Subject: I-D Action: draft-eromenko-ipff-udp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 13:42:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intended status: Standards Track A.Eromenko September 2016
        Author          : Alexey Eromenko
	Filename        : draft-eromenko-ipff-udp-03.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-09-29

Abstract:
Minor modification of the UDP protocol to reduce overhead by 2 bytes.
Intended to be used with Internet Protocol "Five Fields".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-udp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eromenko-ipff-udp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eromenko-ipff-udp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/