Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2016 17:23:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : GRE-in-UDP Encapsulation
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Edward Crabbe
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-18.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2016-09-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method of encapsulating network protocol
   packet within GRE and UDP headers. This GRE-in-UDP encapsulation
   allows the UDP source port field to be used as an entropy field.
   This may be used for load balancing of GRE traffic in transit
   networks using existing ECMP mechanisms. There are two applicability
   scenarios for GRE-in-UDP with different requirements: (1) general
   Internet; (2) a traffic-managed controlled environment. The
   controlled environment has less restrictive requirements than the
   general Internet.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-gre-in-udp-encap-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/