Subject: I-D Action: draft-eromenko-ipff-fdp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 13:41:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intended status: Standards Track A.Eromenko September 2016
        Author          : Alexey Eromenko
	Filename        : draft-eromenko-ipff-fdp-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-09-29

Abstract:
A heavy-weight version of the UDP protocol, intended to provide simple
 fragmentation mechanism with Internet Protocol "Five Fields", along
 with a stronger checksum at a cost of somewhat higher overhead.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-fdp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eromenko-ipff-fdp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/