Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 16:56:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes of the IETF.

        Title           : 6lowpan ESC Dispatch Code Points and Guidelines
        Authors         : Samita Chakrabarti
                          Gabriel Montenegro
                          Ralph Droms
                          James Woodyatt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-05.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-09-16

Abstract:
   RFC4944 defines the ESC dispatch type to allow for additional
   dispatch bytes in the 6lowpan header.  The value of the ESC byte was
   updated by RFC6282, however, its usage was not defined either in
   RFC6282 or in RFC4944.  This document updates RFC4944 and RFC6282 by
   defining the ESC extension byte code points including registration of
   entries for known use cases at the time of writing of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-dispatch-iana-registry-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/