Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-large-community-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 09:54:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Large BGP Communities
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Keyur Patel
                          Job Snijders
                          Ignas Bagdonas
                          Adam Simpson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-large-community-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-09-23

Abstract:
   The BGP Communities Attribute [RFC1997] is heavily used by operators,
   but is inadequate to represent large enough values, particularly
   Four-octet Autonomous System numbers [RFC6793] plus additional
   values.  This document describes an extension to BGP [RFC4271] to
   address this need with a new extended form of the BGP community
   Attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-large-community/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-large-community-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/