Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2016 09:39:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Remote Invalidation With RPC-Over-RDMA Transport Protocols 
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-09-09

Abstract:
   Remote Invalidation relieves requesters/initiators of some of the
   burden of preparing memory to be accessed remotely, thus reducing the
   latency of transactions that require the use of explicit RDMA
   operations.  This document considers how to introduce Remote
   Invalidation to RPC-over-RDMA transport protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cel-nfsv4-reminv-design-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/