Subject: I-D Action: draft-cokus-sacm-oval-results-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2016 11:44:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OVAL(R) Results Model
        Authors         : Michael Cokus
                          Daniel Haynes
                          David Rothenberg
                          Juan Gonzalez
	Filename        : draft-cokus-sacm-oval-results-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2016-09-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies Version 5.11.1 of the OVAL Results Model
   which is used to express the results of an evaluation of a set of
   systems based on a set of OVAL Definitions and the target systems'
   OVAL System Characteristics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cokus-sacm-oval-results-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cokus-sacm-oval-results-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cokus-sacm-oval-results-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/