Subject: I-D Action: draft-levine-dnsextlang-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 15:19:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Extension Language for the DNS
        Authors         : John Levine
                          Paul Vixie
	Filename        : draft-levine-dnsextlang-09.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-09-30

Abstract:
   Adding new RRTYPEs to the DNS has required that DNS servers and
   provisioning software be upgraded to support each new RRTYPE in
   Master files.  This document defines a DNS extension language
   intended to allow most new RRTYPEs to be supported by adding entries
   to configuration data read by the DNS software, with no software
   changes needed for each RRTYPE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-levine-dnsextlang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-levine-dnsextlang-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-levine-dnsextlang-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/