Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2016 02:00:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Protecting Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2 (IKEv2) Implementations from Distributed Denial of Service Attacks
        Authors         : Yoav Nir
                          Valery Smyslov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-09.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2016-09-12

Abstract:
   This document recommends implementation and configuration best
   practices for Internet Key Exchange Protocol version 2 (IKEv2)
   Responders, to allow them to resist Denial of Service and Distributed
   Denial of Service attacks.  Additionally, the document introduces a
   new mechanism called "Client Puzzles" that help accomplish this task.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ipsecme-ddos-protection-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/