Subject: I-D Action: draft-anderson-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 23:03:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Local-use IPv4/IPv6 Translation Prefix
        Author          : Tore Anderson
	Filename        : draft-anderson-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-09-08

Abstract:
   This document reserves the IPv6 prefix 64:ff9b:1::/48 for local use
   with IPv4/IPv6 translation mechanisms.  It updates RFC6890 in order
   to reflect this reservation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anderson-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anderson-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-anderson-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/