Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 05:10:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Token Binding
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          John Bradley
                          Brian Campbell
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-09-20

Abstract:
   This specification enables OAuth 2.0 implementations to apply Token
   Binding to Access Tokens and Refresh Tokens.  This cryptographically
   binds these tokens to the TLS connections over which they are
   intended to be used.  This use of Token Binding protects these tokens
   from man-in-the-middle and token export and replay attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/