Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-plus-abstract-mech-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 04:14:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Abstract Mechanisms for a Cooperative Path Layer under Endpoint Control
        Author          : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-trammell-plus-abstract-mech-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-09-28

Abstract:
                  draft-trammell-plus-abstract-mech-00

Abstract

   This document describes the operation of three abstract mechanisms
   for supporting an explicitly cooperative path layer in the Internet
   architecture.  Three mechanisms are described: sender to path
   signaling with receiver integrity verification; path to receiver
   signaling with confidential feedback to sender; and direct path to
   sender signaling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-plus-abstract-mech/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-plus-abstract-mech-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/