Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-rzerc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 09:33:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : IETF ICANN Root Zone Evolution Review Committee Appointment Procedures
        Author          : Cindy Morgan
	Filename        : draft-iab-rzerc-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-09-28

Abstract:
   This memo outlines the process by which the IETF makes an appointment
   to the ICANN Root Zone Evolution Review Committee (RZERC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-rzerc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-rzerc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-rzerc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/