Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-hip-based-5gpp-ip-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 05:17:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HIP Enabled ID/Loc separation for fast 5GPP IP mobility
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Bingyang Liu
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-hip-based-5gpp-ip-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-09-28

Abstract:
   HIP [RFC7401] stands alone in providing a secure Endpoint ID for
   decoupling the Internetworking and Transport protocol layers.  The
   addition of a secure rendezvous service to facilitate mobility will
   form the cornerstones for this 5GPP mobility technology.  This
   document will describe complete mobility environment and the
   additional components needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-based-5gpp-ip-mobility/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-based-5gpp-ip-mobility-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/