Subject: I-D Action: draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2016 16:15:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Cause URI parameter for Service Number translation
        Authors         : Marianne Mohali
                          Mary Barnes
	Filename        : draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-08.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-09-22

Abstract:
   [RFC4458] defines a "cause" URI parameter, which may appear in the
   Request-URI of a SIP request, that is used to indicate a reason why
   the request arrived to the User Agent Server (UAS) receiving the
   message.
   This specification creates a new predefined value for the "cause" URI
   parameter to cover service number translation for cases of
   retargeting due to specific service action leading to the translation
   of a called service access number.
   This document updates [RFC4458].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mohali-dispatch-cause-for-service-number-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/