Subject: I-D Action: draft-ketenindependent-mplsexpbit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2016 00:59:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MPLS EXP/TC BIT EXPANSION
        Author          : Umut Keten
	Filename        : draft-ketenindependent-mplsexpbit-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-09-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies the new label/header architecture for a new
   Multiprotocol Label Switching and proposes a new Label Standard.
   With this new architecture the aim is to provide more QoS options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ketenindependent-mplsexpbit/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ketenindependent-mplsexpbit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/