Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-hip-fast-mobility-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 05:02:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fast HIP Host Mobility
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Bingyang Liu
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-hip-fast-mobility-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-09-28

Abstract:
   This document describes mobility scenarios and how to aggressively
   support them in HIP.  The goal is minimum lag in the mobility event.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-fast-mobility/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-fast-mobility-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/