Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-openconnect-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2016 00:55:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The OpenConnect VPN Protocol Version 1.0
        Author          : Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-openconnect-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-09-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies version 1.0 of the OpenConnect Virtual
   Private Network (VPN) protocol, a secure VPN protocol that provides
   communications privacy over the Internet.  That protocol is believed
   to be compatible with CISCO's AnyConnect VPN protocol.  The protocol
   allows the establishment of VPN tunnels in a way that is designed to
   prevent eavesdropping, tampering, or message forgery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-openconnect/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-openconnect-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/