Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-dtn-hybrid-integrity-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 00:46:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Hybrid Integrity Assurance Strategy for Bundle Protocol
        Authors         : Taixin Li
                          Guanwen Li
                          Bohao Feng
                          Huachun Zhou
	Filename        : draft-li-dtn-hybrid-integrity-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-09-29

Abstract:
   Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking (DTN) is designed for a severe
   environment where communication quality is not guaranteed. It works
   as an overlay network associated with Bundle Protocol (BP) and some
   convergence layer protocols like Licklider Transmission Protocol
   (LTP). However, there is no mechanism in both BP and LTP Protocol to
   ensure integrity of a packet with the granularity of bit. Since the
   integrity is crucial for packet transmission and necessary metadata
   consumes extra costs, there should be a strategy to decide which
   packets and how the packets are required to conduct integrity
   assurance based on network resources and user requirements. Hence, in
   this document, a hybrid integrity assurance strategy is proposed to
   ensure the different levels of integrity of bundles based on the
   status of network resources and the need of users.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-dtn-hybrid-integrity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-dtn-hybrid-integrity-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-dtn-hybrid-integrity-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/