Subject: I-D Action: draft-eromenko-ipff-babysitter-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2016 13:35:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intended status: Standards Track A.Eromenko September 2016
        Author          : Alexey Eromenko
	Filename        : draft-eromenko-ipff-babysitter-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-09-29

Abstract:
   Babysitter is a form of an advanced NAT, mostly for desktop clients.
   It gives mixed IP-FF and IPv4 clients access to IPv4-only Internet.
   It is somewhat resembling NAT64 + DNS64 combo, and will aid during
   transition period.

   Assumption: We work on IPv4-only Internet, but we want to implement
   both IP-FF and IPv4 hosts inside our organization, so nodes can work
   between themselves with, and take advantage of, IP-FF, but still
   able to connect to the Internet.
   If/when this assumption is invalid, and end-to-end IP-FF becomes
   commonplace, other forms of connection should be used,
   and babysitter may be disabled.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eromenko-ipff-babysitter/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eromenko-ipff-babysitter-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eromenko-ipff-babysitter-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/