Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2016 18:59:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance of the IETF.

        Title           : Multiplexing Scheme Updates for Secure Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) Extension for Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS)
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-11.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-09-01

Abstract:
   This document defines how Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS),
   Real-time Transport Protocol (RTP), RTP Control Protocol (RTCP),
   Session Traversal Utilities for NAT (STUN), Traversal Using Relays
   around NAT (TURN), and ZRTP packets are multiplexed on a single
   receiving socket.  It overrides the guidance from RFC 5764 ("SRTP
   Extension for DTLS"), which suffered from four issues described and
   fixed in this document.

   This document updates RFC 5764.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-rfc5764-mux-fixes-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/