Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-encapsulation-cap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 04:25:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising Tunnelling Capability in IS-IS
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Bruno Decraene 
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-encapsulation-cap-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-10-24

Abstract:
   Some networks use tunnels for a variety of reasons.  A large variety
   of tunnel types are defined and the ingress needs to select a type of
   tunnel which is supported by the egress.  This document defines how
   to advertise egress tunnel capabilities in IS-IS Router Capability
   TLV.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-encapsulation-cap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-encapsulation-cap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/