Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mptcp-experience-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 12:54:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multipath TCP of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases and Operational Experience with Multipath TCP
        Authors         : Olivier Bonaventure
                          Christoph Paasch
                          Gregory Detal
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mptcp-experience-07.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   This document discusses both use cases and operational experience
   with Multipath TCP in real networks.  It lists several prominent use
   cases where Multipath TCP has been considered and is being used.  It
   also gives insight to some heuristics and decisions that have helped
   to realize these use cases and suggests possible improvements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mptcp-experience/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mptcp-experience-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mptcp-experience-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/