Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahn-i2nsf-communications-security-use-case-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:58:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for the Communications Security using Interface to Network Security Functions
        Authors         : Taejin Ahn
                          Sehui Lee
                          Kyoungyoul Kim
                          Utae Kim
	Filename        : draft-ahn-i2nsf-communications-security-use-case-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document provides use cases for the IP-based communications
   security using Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF). The
   use cases in this document cover the detection and prevention of the
   illegal authentication, call of VoIP/VoLTE and spam message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahn-i2nsf-communications-security-use-case/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahn-i2nsf-communications-security-use-case-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ahn-i2nsf-communications-security-use-case-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/