Subject: I-D Action: draft-silverajan-core-coap-protocol-negotiation-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:03:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Protocol Negotiation
        Authors         : Bilhanan Silverajan
                          Mert Ocak
	Filename        : draft-silverajan-core-coap-protocol-negotiation-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   CoAP has been standardised as an application-level REST-based
   protocol.  When multiple transport protocols exist for exchanging
   CoAP resource representations, this document introduces a way forward
   for CoAP endpoints as well as intermediaries to agree upon alternate
   transport and protocol configurations as well as URIs for CoAP
   messaging, using the CoRE Resource Directory.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-silverajan-core-coap-protocol-negotiation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-silverajan-core-coap-protocol-negotiation-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-silverajan-core-coap-protocol-negotiation-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/