Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:23:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Meeting Venue  of the IETF.

        Title           : IETF Plenary Meeting Venue Selection Process
        Authors         : Ray Pelletier
                          Laura Nugent
                          Dave Crocker
                          Lou Berger
                          Ole Jacobsen
                          Jim Martin
                          Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This documents the IETF's Meeting Venue Selection Process from the
   perspective of its goals, criteria and thought processes.  It points
   to additional process documents on the IAOC Web Site that go into
   further detail and are subject to change with experience.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mtgvenue-iaoc-venue-selection-process-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/