Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rolie-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:01:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information Exchange
        Authors         : John P. Field
                          Stephen A. Banghart
                          David Waltermire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-rolie-05.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a resource-oriented approach for security
   automation information publication, discovery, and sharing.  Using
   this approach, producers may publish, share, and exchange
   representations of security incidents, attack indicators, software
   vulnerabilities, configuration checklists, and other security
   automation information as Web-addressable resources.  Furthermore,
   consumers and other stakeholders may access and search this security
   information as needed, establishing a rapid and on-demand information
   exchange network for restricted internal use or public access
   repositories.  This specification extends the Atom Publishing
   Protocol and Atom Syndication Format to transport and share security
   automation resource representations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rolie/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-rolie-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/