Subject: I-D Action: draft-zha-dln-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 02:16:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Latency Network Framework
        Author          : Yiyong Zha
	Filename        : draft-zha-dln-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   More and more real time applications, such as VR gaming, high
   frequency trading, Internet of vehicle, require accurate latency
   guarantee or bound, during service provisioning. Providing End-to-
   End latency guarantee across Internet is increasingly attractive
   while challenging. The main problem with latency guarantee on
   Internet is that packet scheduling is still best-effort, and
   congestion that further introduces latency uncertainty cannot be
   avoided. This document presents a way of describing latency
   information that mostly rely on the congestion management such as
   queue scheduling, and a framework to use such information to
   guarantee End-to-End latency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zha-dln-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zha-dln-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/