Subject: I-D Action: draft-cho-pce-initiated-auto-path-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 01:15:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for PCE-initiated Automatic Path Setup in a Stateful PCE Model
        Authors         : Eunyoung Cho
                          Taehyun Kwon
	Filename        : draft-cho-pce-initiated-auto-path-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document introduces an automatic setup and maintenance mechanism
to compute, create, update and delete for a packet and/or optical layer
path and pseudowire paths(PWs) via an extension to the Path Computation
Element Communication Protocol(PCEP) and DB Synchronization procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cho-pce-initiated-auto-path/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cho-pce-initiated-auto-path-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/