Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-codec-opus-update-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 00:51:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to the Opus Audio Codec
        Authors         : Jean-Marc Valin
                          Koen Vos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-opus-update-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-21

Abstract:
   This document addresses minor issues that were found in the
   specification of the Opus audio codec in RFC 6716 [RFC6716].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-opus-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-codec-opus-update-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-codec-opus-update-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/