Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-id-locator-split-5g-solution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 02:21:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ID Locator Split Based Solution for 5G Network
        Authors         : Cheng Chen
                          Xinpeng Wei
	Filename        : draft-chen-id-locator-split-5g-solution-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   In this memo, a generic network scheme based on ID / Locator
   separation architecture is proposed to satisfy the emerging new
   requirements of future networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-id-locator-split-5g-solution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-id-locator-split-5g-solution-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/