Subject: I-D Action: draft-haas-idr-extended-experimental-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 07:53:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended Experimental Path Attributes for BGP
        Author          : Jeffrey Haas
	Filename        : draft-haas-idr-extended-experimental-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   BGP's primary feature extension mechanism, Optional-Transitive Path
   Attributes, has proven to be a successful mechanism to permit BGP to
   be extended.  In order to ease various issues during the development
   of new BGP features, this document proposes an extended experimental
   path attribute to carry prototype features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haas-idr-extended-experimental/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haas-idr-extended-experimental-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/