Subject: I-D Action: draft-gomez-6lo-optimized-fragmentation-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 12:15:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Optimized 6LoWPAN Fragmentation Header
        Authors         : Carles Gomez
                          Josep Paradells
                          Jon Crowcroft
	Filename        : draft-gomez-6lo-optimized-fragmentation-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-23

Abstract:
   RFC 4944 specifies 6LoWPAN fragmentation, in order to support the
   IPv6 MTU requirement over IEEE 802.15.4-2003 networks.  The 6LoWPAN
   fragmentation header format comprises a 4-byte format for the first
   fragment, and a 5-byte format for subsequent fragments.  This
   specification defines a more efficient 3-byte, optimized 6LoWPAN
   fragmentation header for all fragments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gomez-6lo-optimized-fragmentation-header/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gomez-6lo-optimized-fragmentation-header-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/