Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-fvn-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 02:01:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement and Use Cases for Video Cooperation Transport
        Authors         : Rachel Huang
                          Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-huang-fvn-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   IP video traffic represents a large fraction of Internet traffic.
   Current infrastructures are not prepared to deal with the increasing
   amount of video traffic. How to transmit video traffic efficiently
   poses traffic management challenges to both network operators and
   Internet applications.

   This document provides use cases where network operator and Internet
   application can be cooperative to improve video transmission
   efficiency, based on the fundamental traffic characteristics (e.g.
   frame priority, adaptive bit rate, etc.).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-fvn-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-fvn-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/