Subject: I-D Action: draft-banghart-mile-rolie-csirt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:59:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Definition of ROLIE CSIRT Extension
        Authors         : John P. Field
                          Stephen A. Banghart
	Filename        : draft-banghart-mile-rolie-csirt-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document extends the Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information
   Exchange (ROLIE) core to add the information type categories and
   related requirements needed to support Computer Security Incident
   Response Team (CSIRT) use cases.  The indicator and incident
   information types are defined as ROLIE extensions.  Additional
   supporting requirements are also defined that describe the use of
   specific formats and link relations pertaining to the new information
   types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-banghart-mile-rolie-csirt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-banghart-mile-rolie-csirt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/