Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-teas-actn-multivendor-interop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 05:36:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-op Test Cases in Multi-vendor Scenario based on ACTN Architecture
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Young Lee
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Jong Yoon Shin
                          Yunbin Xu
                          Yunbo Li
                          Yan Shi
                          Boyuan Yan
	Filename        : draft-zheng-teas-actn-multivendor-interop-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   ACTN is a practical approach to repurpose existing and well-defined
   technologies, and underpinning them with SDN principle. It provides
   a hierarchal architecture to scale and support multi-vendor multi-
   domain interworking using RESTconf(YANG Model)/PCEP/BGP-LS.

   This document contains a test case proposal focused multi-domain,
   multi-vendor interoperation test cases for the ACTN framework. These
   test cases cover four test scenarios, including topology
   abstraction, E2E service provisioning, DC load balancing and inter-
   domain restoration, to demonstrate the fundamental ideas of the ACTN
   framework and standards.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-teas-actn-multivendor-interop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-teas-actn-multivendor-interop-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/