Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-banana-problem-statement-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 02:11:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement: Bandwidth Aggregation for Internet Access
        Authors         : Margaret Cullen
                          Nicolai Leymann
                          Cornelius Heidemann
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Hui Deng
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-zhang-banana-problem-statement-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   Bandwidth aggregation capabilities for Internet access services can
   significantly improve end user's Quality of Experience. Such
   capabilities are especially attractive in environments where multi-
   interfaced boxes become commonplace and can technically connect to
   various access networks, both wired and wireless.

   This document describes the problems with bandwidth aggregation for
   Internet access. A set of requirements are derived from the said
   problems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-banana-problem-statement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-banana-problem-statement-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-banana-problem-statement-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/