Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-rtgwg-network-ai-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 09:31:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Architecture of Network Artificial Intelligence(NAI)
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Jinhui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-li-rtgwg-network-ai-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   Artificial intelligence is an important technical trend in the
   industry.  With the development of network, it is necessary to
   introduce artificial intelligence technology to achieve self-
   adjustment, self- optimization, self-recovery of the network through
   collection of huge data of network state and machine learning.  This
   draft defines the architecture of Network Artificial Intelligence
   (NAI), including the key components and the key protocol extension
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-rtgwg-network-ai-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-rtgwg-network-ai-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/