Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-opsawg-composite-vpn-dm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 04:26:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Composite VPN Service Delivery
        Authors         : Rui Chen
                          Liya Zhang
                          Hui Deng
                          Liang Geng
                          Chongfeng Xie
	Filename        : draft-chen-opsawg-composite-vpn-dm-00.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   The operator facing data model is valuable to reduce the operations
   and management.  This document describes the YANG data model of the
   composite VPN for operators to provision, optimize, monitor and
   diagnose the end to end PE-based VPN services across multiple
   autonomous systems (ASes).  The model from this document are limited
   to multiple ASes within one service provider.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-opsawg-composite-vpn-dm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-opsawg-composite-vpn-dm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/