Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-bier-te-ping-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2016 00:51:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER-TE Ping and Trace
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-chen-bier-te-ping-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-10-08

Abstract:
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER)-TE shares architecture and
   packet formats with BIER as described in
   [I-D.ietf-bier-architecture].  BIER-TE forwards and replicates
   packets based on a BitString in the packet header, but every
   BitPosition of the BitString of a BIER-TE packet indicates one or
   more adjacencies.

   This document describes the mechanism and basic BIER-TE OAM packet
   format that can be used to perform Ping and Traceroute on BIER-TE
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-bier-te-ping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-bier-te-ping-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-bier-te-ping-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/