Subject: I-D Action: draft-chenpeng-mpls-ldp-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 02:28:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LDP Extensions for FEC elements sharing label
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-chenpeng-mpls-ldp-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) is defined in [RFC5036] for
   distribution of labels inside one MPLS domain.  It defined how to
   associate a Forwarding Equivalence Class (FEC) with each label it
   distributes.  A FEC is a list of one or more FEC elements, but it
   does not describe operations how to achieve one or more FEC element
   share the same label.

   Currently Label resources are getting more and more nervous, and it
   is necessary to save the label resources.  This document defines
   extensions to the LDP protocol to achieve one or more FEC element
   share the same label.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chenpeng-mpls-ldp-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chenpeng-mpls-ldp-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/