Subject: I-D Action: draft-carney-regext-domainconnect-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 11:58:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Domain Connect API - Communications between DNS Provider and Services
        Authors         : Arnold Blinn
                          Roger Carney
	Filename        : draft-carney-regext-domainconnect-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-10-20

Abstract:
   This document provides information related to the Domain Connect API
   that was built to support communications between DNS Providers and
   Service Providers (hosting, social, email, hardware, etc.).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carney-regext-domainconnect/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carney-regext-domainconnect-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carney-regext-domainconnect-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/