Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 11:17:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : Confidentiality in the Face of Pervasive Surveillance
        Author          : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-10-11

Abstract:
   The IAB has published [RFC7624] in response to several revelations of
   pervasive attack on Internet communications.  This document surveys
   the most plausible mitigations to those threats currently available
   to the designers of Internet protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-privsec-confidentiality-mitigations-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/