Subject: I-D Action: draft-jenkins-jmap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 19:53:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Meta Application Protocol
        Author          : Neil Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-jenkins-jmap-00.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2016-10-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol for synchronising JSON-based data
   objects efficiently, with support for push and out-of-band binary
   data upload/download.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jenkins-jmap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jenkins-jmap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/