Subject: I-D Action: draft-yu-tsvwg-l3qcn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 02:31:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Layer 3 Quantized Congestion Notification(L3QCN)in the Converged Network
        Author          : Yolanda Yu
	Filename        : draft-yu-tsvwg-l3qcn-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   The more demands for the lossless and low latency network in the
   modern datacenter appear because the proliferation of demanding
   applications. Some congestion control schemes such as CN, PFC, ETS
   which is introduced by IEEE 802.1 focus on the L2 network domain.
   While current TCP/IP stacks can't meet these requirement on L3 or
   above networks. This draft introduces the L3QCN(Layer 3 Quantized
   Congestion Notification), an end to end congestion control scheme
   which adopt QCN and DCQCN on L2 network. It specifies protocols,
   procedures, and managed objects to support congestion control on the
   datacenter network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yu-tsvwg-l3qcn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yu-tsvwg-l3qcn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/