Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-6lo-ra-in-ie-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 07:37:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 802.15.4 Informational Element encapsulation of ICMPv6 Router Advertisements
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-6lo-ra-in-ie-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-18

Abstract:
   In TSCH mode of 802.15.4, as described by [I-D.ietf-6tisch-minimal],
   opportunities for broadcasts are limited to specific times and
   specific channels.  An enhanced beacon must be broadcast periodically
   by every router to keep all nodes in sync.  This document provides a
   mechanism by which other small ICMPv6 packets, such as Router
   Advertisements may be carried within the Enhanced Beacon, providing
   standard IPv6 router/host protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-6lo-ra-in-ie/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-6lo-ra-in-ie-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/