Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-pcep-extension-native-ip-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 19:46:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extension for Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Sudhir Cheruathur
	Filename        : draft-wang-pcep-extension-native-ip-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-23

Abstract:
   This document defines the PCEP extension for PCE application in
   Native IP network. The scenario and architecture of PCE in native IP
   is described in [I-D.draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-01.txt]. This
   draft describes the key information that is transferred between PCE
   and PCC to accomplish the end2end traffic assurance in Native IP
   network under central control mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-pcep-extension-native-ip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-pcep-extension-native-ip-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/