Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-yang-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:56:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP of the IETF.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for OSPF Protocol
        Authors         : Derek Yeung
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Ing-Wher Chen
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-yang-06.txt
	Pages           : 98
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage OSPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-yang-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-yang-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/