Subject: I-D Action: draft-nam-mptcp-deployment-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 07:17:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network-Assisted MPTCP: Use Cases, Deployment Scenarios and Operational Considerations
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Olivier Bonaventure
                          Denis Behaghel
                          Stefano Secci
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Robert Skog
                          Suresh Vinapamula 
                          SungHoon Seo
                          Wouter Cloetens
                          Ullrich Meyer
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Bart Peirens
	Filename        : draft-nam-mptcp-deployment-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   Network-Assisted MPTCP deployment models are designed to facilitate
   the adoption of MPTCP for the establishment of multi-path
   communications without making any assumption about the support of
   MPTCP by the communicating peers.  MPTCP Conversion Points (MCPs)
   located in the network are responsible for establishing multi-path
   communications on behalf of endpoints, thereby taking advantage of
   MPTCP capabilities to achieve different goals that include (but are
   not limited to) optimization of resource usage (e.g., bandwidth
   aggregation), of resiliency (e.g., primary/backup communication
   paths), and traffic offload management.

   This document describes Network-Assisted MPTCP uses cases, deployment
   scenarios, and operational considerations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nam-mptcp-deployment-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nam-mptcp-deployment-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/