Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 00:56:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RFC6374 Synonymous Flow Labels
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Mach Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
                          George Swallow
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Gregory Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-bryant-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a method of providing flow identification
   information when making RFC6374 performance measurements.  This
   allows RFC6374 measurements to be made on multi-point to point LSPs
   and allows the measurement of flows within an MPLS construct using
   RFC6374.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-mpls-rfc6374-sfl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryant-mpls-rfc6374-sfl-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/