Subject: I-D Action: draft-snijders-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 12:23:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deprecation of BGP Path Attribute values 30, 31 and 129
        Author          : Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-snijders-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   This document requests IANA to deprecate the following BGP path
   attributes values: 30, 31 and 129.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snijders-idr-deprecate-30-31-129/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snijders-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snijders-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/