Subject: I-D Action: draft-doron-dots-telemetry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 09:30:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Telemetry Specifications
        Authors         : Ehud Doron
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Flemming Andreasen
                          Liang Xia (Frank)
                          Kaname Nishizuka
	Filename        : draft-doron-dots-telemetry-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   This document aims to enrich DOTS Signaling with various telemetry
   attributes allowing optimal DDoS/DoS attack mitigation.  The nature
   of the DOTS architecture is to allow DOTS Agents to be integrated in
   highly diverse environments.  Therefore, the DOTS architecture
   imposes a significant challenge in delivering optimal mitigation
   services.  The DOTS Telemetry covered in this document aims to
   provide all needed attributes and feedback signaled from DOTS Agents
   such that optimal mitigation services can be delivered based on DOTS
   Signaling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-doron-dots-telemetry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-doron-dots-telemetry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/