Subject: I-D Action: draft-kazuho-early-hints-status-code-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 07:09:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An HTTP Status Code for Indicating Hints
        Author          : Kazuho Oku
	Filename        : draft-kazuho-early-hints-status-code-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This memo introduces an informational status code for HTTP that can
   be used for indicating hints to help a client start making
   preparations for processing the final response.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kazuho-early-hints-status-code/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kazuho-early-hints-status-code-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/