Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-association-attr-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 00:55:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Computation Element communication Protocol extension for relationship between LSPs and Attributes or Policies
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Qin Wu
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-association-attr-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-10-24

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides functions of path
   computation in support of traffic engineering in networks controlled
   by Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS
   (GMPLS).

   This document defines a mechanism to create associations between a
   set of LSPs and a set of attributes (such as configuration
   parameters).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-association-attr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-association-attr-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-association-attr-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/