Subject: I-D Action: draft-murchison-nntp-compress-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 13:01:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network News Transfer Protocol (NNTP) Extension for Compression 
        Authors         : Kenneth Murchison
                          Julien Élie
	Filename        : draft-murchison-nntp-compress-06.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-10-26

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Network News Transport
   Protocol (NNTP) that allows a connection to be effectively and
   efficiently compressed between an NNTP client and server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-nntp-compress/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-nntp-compress-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murchison-nntp-compress-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/