Subject: I-D Action: draft-wright-json-schema-validation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 07:20:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Schema Validation: A Vocabulary for Structural Validation of JSON
        Authors         : Austin Wright
                          Geraint Luff
	Filename        : draft-wright-json-schema-validation-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-10-13

Abstract:
   JSON Schema (application/schema+json) has several purposes, one of
   which is JSON instance validation.  This document specifies a
   vocabulary for JSON Schema to describe the meaning of JSON documents,
   provide hints for user interfaces working with JSON data, and to make
   assertions about what a valid document must look like.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wright-json-schema-validation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wright-json-schema-validation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/