Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-t2trg-cbor-forms-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:40:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CBOR-encoded Form Data
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-t2trg-cbor-forms-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes a media type to encode form data in CBOR
   format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-t2trg-cbor-forms/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-cbor-forms-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/