Subject: I-D Action: draft-minaburo-lpwan-gap-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 01:08:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LPWAN Survey and GAP Analysis
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Carles Gomez
                          Laurent Toutain
                          Josep PAradells
                          Jon Crowcroft
	Filename        : draft-minaburo-lpwan-gap-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-10-19

Abstract:
   Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) are technologies covering
   different applications based on long range, low bandwidth and low
   power operation.  The use of IETF protocols in the LPWAN technologies
   should contribute to the deployment of a wide number of applications
   in an open and standard environment where actual devices using LPWAN
   technologies will be able to communicate.  This document makes a
   survey of the principal characteristics of these technologies and
   provides the gaps for the integration on the IETF protocol stack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-minaburo-lpwan-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-minaburo-lpwan-gap-analysis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-minaburo-lpwan-gap-analysis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/