Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-mpls-service-chaining-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 19:29:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Chaining using MPLS Source Routing
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Hamid Assarpour
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Daniel Bernier
	Filename        : draft-xu-mpls-service-chaining-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-13

Abstract:
   Source Packet Routing in Networking (SPRING) WG is developing an MPLS
   source routing mechanism.  This MPLS source routing mechanism can be
   leveraged to realize the service path layer functionality of the
   service function chaining (i.e., steering the selected traffic
   through a particular service function path) by encoding the service
   function path information as an MPLS label stack.  This document
   describes how to use the MPLS source routing mechanism as developed
   by the SPRING WG to realize the service path layer functionality of
   service function chaining.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mpls-service-chaining/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mpls-service-chaining-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/