Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2016 04:55:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol For Fast Reroute of Traffic Engineering GMPLS LSPs
        Authors         : Mike Taillon
                          Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-10-01

Abstract:
   This document defines Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling extensions to support Fast Reroute
   (FRR) of Packet Switched Capable (PSC) Generalized Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching (GMPLS) Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  These signaling
   extensions allow the coordination of a bidirectional bypass tunnel
   assignment protecting a common facility in both forward and reverse
   directions of a co-routed bidirectional LSP.  In addition, these
   extensions enable the re-direction of bidirectional traffic and
   signaling onto bypass tunnels that ensure co-routedness of data and
   signaling paths in the forward and reverse directions after FRR to
   avoid RSVP soft-state timeout.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/