Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-compute-backup-egress-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 12:18:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) for Backup Egress of a Traffic Engineering Label Switched Path
        Author          : Huaimo Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-compute-backup-egress-10.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document presents extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) for a PCC to send a request for
   computing a backup egress for an MPLS TE P2MP LSP or an MPLS TE P2P
   LSP to a PCE and for a PCE to compute the backup egress and reply to
   the PCC with a computation result for the backup egress.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-compute-backup-egress/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-compute-backup-egress-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-compute-backup-egress-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/