Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5277bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 14:33:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Subscribing to Event Notifications
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Eric Voit
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
                          Sharon Chisholm
                          Hector Trevino
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5277bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines capabilities and operations for subscribing to
   content and providing asynchronous notification message delivery on
   that content.  Notification delivery can occur over a variety of
   protocols used commonly in conjunction with YANG, such as NETCONF and
   RESTCONF.  The capabilities and operations defined in this document
   when using in conjunction with draft-ietf-netconf-netconf-event-
   notifications are intended to replace RFC 5277.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5277bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5277bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-rfc5277bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/