Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-sdnrg-network-management-consideration-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 07:59:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDN network management consideration
        Authors         : Rong Gu
                          Ruixue Wang
                          Yan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-gu-sdnrg-network-management-consideration-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-29

Abstract:
   This draft introduces consideration about SDN network management
   after the deployment of SDN and NFV in cloud datacenters.  The
   content of SDN network management and some specific technique are
   included from the network administrator's point of view.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-sdnrg-network-management-consideration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-sdnrg-network-management-consideration-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gu-sdnrg-network-management-consideration-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/