Subject: I-D Action: draft-thaler-core-redirect-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:31:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : COAP Redirects
        Author          : Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-thaler-core-redirect-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document allows a Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) server
   to redirect a client to a new URI.  The primary use case is to allow
   a client using multicast CoAP discovery to learn a COAPS endpoint of
   the server, without the server revealing privacy-sensitive
   information.  This improves security and privacy in environments with
   untrusted clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thaler-core-redirect/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thaler-core-redirect-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thaler-core-redirect-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/