Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:38:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing  of the IETF.

        Title           : Encrypted Key Transport for Secure RTP
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          John Mattsson
                          David A. McGrew
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   Encrypted Key Transport (EKT) is an extension to Secure Real-time
   Transport Protocol (SRTP) that provides for the secure transport of
   SRTP master keys, rollover counters, and other information within
   SRTP.  This facility enables SRTP for decentralized conferences by
   distributing a common key to all of the conference endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-perc-srtp-ekt-diet-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/