Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-i2nsf-capability-interface-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 11:30:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model of Interface to Network Security Functions Capability Interface
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jin-Yong Kim
                          Dae-Young Hyun
                          Jung-Soo Park
                          Tae-Jin Ahn
	Filename        : draft-jeong-i2nsf-capability-interface-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2016-10-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a data model corresponding to the information
   model for Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) capability
   interface.  It describes a data model for three security capabilities
   (i.e., network security functions), such as network security control,
   content security control, and attack mitigation control, as defined
   in the information model for the I2NSF capability interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-i2nsf-capability-interface-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-i2nsf-capability-interface-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jeong-i2nsf-capability-interface-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/