Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcquistin-taps-low-latency-services-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 03:24:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Services for Low-Latency Real-Time Applications
        Authors         : Stephen McQuistin
                          Colin Perkins
                          Marwan Fayed
	Filename        : draft-mcquistin-taps-low-latency-services-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the set of transport services required by
   low-latency, real-time applications.  These services are derived from
   the needs of the applications, rather than from the current
   capabilities of the transport layer.  An example API, based on the
   Berkeley Sockets API, is also provided, alongside examples of how the
   target applications would use the API to access the transport
   services described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcquistin-taps-low-latency-services/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcquistin-taps-low-latency-services-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/