Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipsecme-eddsa-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 12:54:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Security Maintenance and Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Using Edwards-curve Digital Signature Algorithm (EdDSA) in the Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2)
        Author          : Yoav Nir
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ipsecme-eddsa-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Edwards-curve digital
   signature algorithm in the IKEv2 protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipsecme-eddsa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ipsecme-eddsa-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/