Subject: I-D Action: draft-xuan-dmm-multicast-mobility-slicing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 05:00:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture for delivering multicast mobility services using network slicing
        Authors         : Truong-Xuan Do
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-xuan-dmm-multicast-mobility-slicing-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the architecture of delivering the mobility
   and multicast over 5G core network using network slicing. The
   mobility and multicast are delivered to customers on demand basis,
   depending on operator's use cases and traffic type of customer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xuan-dmm-multicast-mobility-slicing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xuan-dmm-multicast-mobility-slicing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/