Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 11:36:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2NSF Data Model of Consumer-Facing Interface for Security Management
        Authors         : Hyoungshick Kim
                          Hoon Ko
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Tae-Jin Ahn
	Filename        : draft-kim-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model for security management that is
   based on Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) by using
   Network Functions Virtualization (NFV).  This document proposes a
   security management architecture based on I2NSF framework.  Note that
   the I2NSF framework consists of I2NSF User, Security Management
   System (i.e., Security Controller and Developer's Management System),
   and NSF instances in the lowest layer of the framework.  I2NSF User
   consists of Application Logic, Policy Updater, and Event Collector.
   Security Controller consists of Security Policy Manager and NSF
   Capability Manager.  This document explains a data model to perform
   the missions for a security service (i.e., VoIP-VoLTE) in I2NSF
   security management system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-i2nsf-consumer-facing-interface-dm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/