Subject: I-D Action: draft-kivinen-802-15-ie-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 05:53:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IEEE 802.15.4 Information Element for IETF
        Authors         : Tero Kivinen
                          Pat Kinney
	Filename        : draft-kivinen-802-15-ie-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-10-25

Abstract:
   IEEE Std 802.15.4 defines Information Elements (IEs) that can be used
   to extend 802.15.4 in an interoperable manner.  The IEEE 802.15
   Assigned Numbers Authority (ANA) manages the registry of the
   Information Elements.  This document formulates a request for ANA to
   allocate a number from that registry for IETF, and describes how the
   IE is formatted to provide subtypes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kivinen-802-15-ie/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kivinen-802-15-ie-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kivinen-802-15-ie-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/