Subject: I-D Action: draft-vu-sfc-md-scheme-interoperation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 01:19:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interoperation of multiple Metadata schemes in SFC
        Authors         : Vu Anh Vu
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-vu-sfc-md-scheme-interoperation-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   Metadata carries SFC information shared amongst SFC components.  Each
   service function requires different metadata, therefore a common
   metadata scheme for all SFs in SFC domain is redundant and sometime
   unsecured.

   This document describes use cases for using multiple NSH Metadata
   schemes in single and multiple SFC domains and proposes a general
   architecture and method for coordinating heterogenous Metadata
   schemes in SFC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vu-sfc-md-scheme-interoperation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vu-sfc-md-scheme-interoperation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/