Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-gpcomp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 16:27:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GPCOMP
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Susan Hares
                          Igor Faynberg
                          Huilan Lu
                          Pierpaolo Giacomin
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-gpcomp-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes a protocol intended to provide lossless
   compression for use within any datagram.  It is particularly intended
   for use in encrypted datagrams where lower-level compression is
   ineffective.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-gpcomp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-gpcomp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-gpcomp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/