Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 12:30:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Two-part Metric
        Authors         : Zhaohui Zhang
                          Lili Wang
                          Acee Lindem
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-10.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies an optional OSPF protocol extension to
   represent router metrics in a multi-access network in two parts: the
   metric from the router to the network and the metric from the network
   to the router.  For such networks, the router to router metric for
   OSPF route computation is the sum of the two parts.  This document
   updates RFC 2328.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-two-part-metric-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/