Subject: I-D Action: draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 00:33:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extensions for Path Computation Element (PCE) Discovery
        Authors         : Jie Dong
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Kenji Kumaki
                          Tomoki Murai
	Filename        : draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   In networks where a Path Computation Element (PCE) is used for path
   computation, it is desirable for the Path Computation Clients (PCCs)
   to discover dynamically and automatically a set of PCEs along with
   certain information relevant for PCE selection.  RFC 5088 and RFC
   5089 define the PCE discovery mechanisms based on Interior Gateway
   Protocols (IGP).  This document defines extensions to BGP for the
   advertisement of PCE Discovery information.  The BGP based PCE
   discovery mechanism is complementary to the existing IGP based
   mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dong-pce-discovery-proto-bgp-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/