Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2nsf-capability-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 14:12:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2NSF Capability Yang Model
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Liang Xia (Frank)
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2nsf-capability-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2016-10-05

Abstract:
   This document defines a yang model that enables a I2NSF controller to
   control various network security functions in Network security
   devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2nsf-capability-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2nsf-capability-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-i2nsf-capability-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/