Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyshlyaev-re-keying-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 06:20:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The ACPKM internal re-keying mechanism for block cipher modes of operation
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Evgeny Alekseev
                          Igor Oshkin 
                          Lilia Ahmetzyanova
                          Ekaterina Smyshlyaeva
	Filename        : draft-smyshlyaev-re-keying-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-10-21

Abstract:
   This specification presents an approach to increase the security of
   block cipher operation modes based on re-keying (with no additional
   keys needed) during each separate message processing.  It provides an
   internal re-keying mechanism called ACPKM.  This mechanism doesn't
   require additional secret parameters or complicated transforms - for
   key update only the base encryption function is used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyshlyaev-re-keying/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyshlyaev-re-keying-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/