Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-data-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 08:16:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2NSF Network Security Functions Facing Interface YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Jinyong Tim Kim
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jung-Soo Park
                          Susan Hares
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-kim-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-data-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model corresponding to the
   information model for Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF)
   NSF facing interface.  It describes a data model for three security
   capabilities (i.e., network security functions), such as network
   security control, content security control, and attack mitigation
   control, as defined in the information model for the I2NSF NSF facing
   interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-data-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-data-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/