Subject: I-D Action: draft-kanugovi-intarea-mams-protocol-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 22:22:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple Access Management Protocol
        Authors         : Satish Kanugovi
                          Subramanian Vasudevan
                          Florin Baboescu
                          Jing Zhu
	Filename        : draft-kanugovi-intarea-mams-protocol-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-10-20

Abstract:
   A communication network includes an access network element that
   delivers data to/from the user and an associated core network element
   providing connectivity with the application servers.
   Multiconnectivity scenarios are common where a device can be
   simultaneously connected to multiple communication networks based on
   different technology implementations and network architectures like
   WiFi, LTE, DSL.  A smart combination and selection of access and core
   network paths that can dynamically adapt to changing network
   conditions can improve quality of experience for a user in a
   multiconnectivity scenario and improve overall network utilization
   and efficiency.  This document presents the problem statement and
   proposes solution principles.  It specifies the requirements and
   reference architecture for a multi access management services
   framework that can be used to flexibly select the best combination of
   uplink and downlink access and core network paths, ensuring better
   network efficiency and enhanced application performance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kanugovi-intarea-mams-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kanugovi-intarea-mams-protocol-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kanugovi-intarea-mams-protocol-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/