Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 11:18:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach of the IETF.

        Title           : Bootstrapping Remote Secure Key Infrastructures (BRSKI)
        Authors         : Max Pritikin
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Michael H. Behringer
                          Steinthor Bjarnason
                          Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-04.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies automated bootstrapping of a remote secure
   key infrastructure (BRSKI) using vendor installed X.509 certificate,
   in combination with a vendor authorized service on the Internet.
   Bootstrapping a new device can occur using a routable address and a
   cloud service, or using only link-local connectivity, or on limited/
   disconnected networks.  Support for lower security models, including
   devices with minimal identity, is described for legacy reasons but
   not encouraged.  Bootstrapping is complete when the cryptographic
   identity of the new key infrastructure is successfully deployed to
   the device but the established secure connection can be used to
   deploy a locally issued certificate to the device as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/