Subject: I-D Action: draft-xibassnez-i2nsf-capability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 09:28:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Model of NSFs Capabilities
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          John Strassner
                          DaCheng Zhang
                          Kepeng Li
                          Cataldo Basile
                          Antonio Lioy
                          Diego R. Lopez
                          Edward Lopez
                          Nicolas BOUTHORS
                          Luyuan Fang
	Filename        : draft-xibassnez-i2nsf-capability-00.txt
	Pages           : 62
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This draft aims at defining the concept of capability. Capabilities
   are data that unambiguously characterize NSFs (Network Security
   Functions). Their correct definition will ease all the management
   and automation that can be. Moreover, it allows the definition of
   Interfaces to manage NSFs.

   This draft is the first trial to merge two previous existing drafts
   on NSFs capabilities [I-D.draft-baspez-i2nsf-capabilities-00] and on
   the capability interface [I-D.draft-xia-i2nsf-capability-interface-
   im-06]. Further work will be needed to homogenize all the concepts
   and incorporate the feedback that will result after its publication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xibassnez-i2nsf-capability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xibassnez-i2nsf-capability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/