Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 09:52:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance of the IETF.

        Title           : RFC 5761 SDP Offer/Answer Clarifications
        Author          : Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-10-04

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 5761 by clarifying the SDP offer/answer
   negotiation of RTP and RTCP multiplexing.  It makes it clear that an
   answerer can only include an "a=rtcp-mux" attribute in an SDP answer
   if the associated SDP offer contained the attribute.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-5761-update-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/