Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-quic-tls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 23:27:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to Secure QUIC
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Ryan Hamilton
	Filename        : draft-thomson-quic-tls-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-10-25

Abstract:
   This document describes how Transport Layer Security (TLS) can be
   used to secure QUIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-quic-tls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-quic-tls-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-quic-tls-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/