Subject: I-D Action: draft-browne-sfc-nsh-kpi-stamp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 23:46:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Service Header KPI Stamping
        Authors         : Rory Browne
                          Andrey Chilikin
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-browne-sfc-nsh-kpi-stamp-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2016-10-26

Abstract:
   This draft describes a method of inserting Key Performance Indicators
   (KPIs) into Network Service Header (NSH) encapsulated packets or
   frames on service chains. This method may be used to monitor latency
   and QoS configuration to identify problems with virtual links
   (vlinks), Virtual Network Functions (VNFs) or Physical Network
   Functions (PNFs) on the Rendered Service Path (RSP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-browne-sfc-nsh-kpi-stamp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-browne-sfc-nsh-kpi-stamp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/