Subject: I-D Action: draft-litkowski-spring-non-protected-paths-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:45:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Implementing non protected paths using SPRING
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Mustapha Aissaoui
	Filename        : draft-litkowski-spring-non-protected-paths-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) leverages the source routing paradigm.  A node
   can steer a packet on a specific path by prepending the packet with
   an SR header.  In the framework of traffic-engineering use cases, a
   customer may request its service provider to implement some non
   protected paths.  This means that in case of a failure within the
   network, fast-reroute (or similar) techniques should not be activated
   for those paths.  This document analyzes the different options to
   implement a non protected path with Segment Routing and in a future
   release will provide a recommandation on the best option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-litkowski-spring-non-protected-paths/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-litkowski-spring-non-protected-paths-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/