Subject: I-D Action: draft-kompella-isis-ospf-rmr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 22:39:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP Extensions for Resilient MPLS Rings
        Author          : Kireeti Kompella
	Filename        : draft-kompella-isis-ospf-rmr-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of IS-IS and OSPF for discovering
   Resilient MPLS Rings (RMR).  RMR relies on the IGP for discovery of
   the ring elements and properties, as well as subsequent changes to
   the ring topology.  Details of auto-discovery and operation are given
   in the RMR architecture document; this document simply describes the
   formats of RMR-related constructs in IS-IS and OSPF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kompella-isis-ospf-rmr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kompella-isis-ospf-rmr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/