Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-pce-ip-link-transport-service-mapping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 02:55:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Model for IP Link and Transport Service Mapping
        Authors         : Pengcheng FU
                          Jianzhong FU
                          Ruiquan Jing
	Filename        : draft-fu-pce-ip-link-transport-service-mapping-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   IP+optical is a cross-layer collaboration technology for unified
   management of IP and optical networks.  Based on framework proposed
   in [ACTN-FWK][I-D.ietf-teas-actn-framework], this draft presents
   specific information about the IP+optical solution: hierarchical
   controllers + disabled GMPLS UNIs.  This solution does not involve
   UNI tunnel objects.  Therefore, the mapping between IP links and
   transport services is key point of this solution.  This draft
   provides a YANG model for the RESTCONF/NETCONF protocol.  This YANG
   module defines NBIs for the IP+optical super controller.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-pce-ip-link-transport-service-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-pce-ip-link-transport-service-mapping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/