Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-manet-dlep-pause-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 18:20:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DLEP Control Plane Based Pause Extension
        Authors         : Bow-Nan Cheng
                          David Wiggins
                          Lou Berger
	Filename        : draft-cheng-manet-dlep-pause-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the DLEP protocol that enables
   a simple control plane based flow control mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-manet-dlep-pause-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-manet-dlep-pause-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/