Subject: I-D Action: draft-davids-dmarc-fi-tag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 01:39:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DMARC Failure reporting Interval tag
        Author          : Marco Davids
	Filename        : draft-davids-dmarc-fi-tag-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   This document extends the DMARC (RFC7489) record format by defining
   an additional tag.  This new tag, the "fi" tag, is to be used in
   conjunction with the "ruf" tag.  It enables a simple way of rate
   limiting the message-specific failure reporting on the request of a
   Domain Owner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davids-dmarc-fi-tag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davids-dmarc-fi-tag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/