Subject: I-D Action: draft-pfrc-what-dns-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 19:29:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : What is the Internet Domain Name System
        Author          : W. Manning
	Filename        : draft-pfrc-what-dns-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-10-03

Abstract:
The DNS work inside the IETF has suffered from mission-creep since a
clear scoping of what was DNS and what was not has not been easy to
find. This document attempts to clarify what is within scope of DNS
work and what is not.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pfrc-what-dns/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pfrc-what-dns-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/