Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-sfc-md-type-issues-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 19:09:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Metadata Type Issues
        Authors         : Cui Wang
                          Wei Meng
	Filename        : draft-wang-sfc-md-type-issues-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-24

Abstract:
   Service function chain is the definition of an ordered set of service
   functions.  After instantiated, the service function path is created
   and the classified traffic is steered through the corresponding
   service function path and then forwarded to the final destination.
   Metadata (MD) is conveyed in SFC data plane which provides the
   ability to exchange context information between classifiers and SFs,
   among SFs, and between external systems and SFs.  This document is
   motivated to state an issue when MD Type = 0x1.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-sfc-md-type-issues/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-sfc-md-type-issues-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-sfc-md-type-issues-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/