Subject: I-D Action: draft-ijln-mpls-rfc5036bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 19:35:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : LDP Specification
        Authors         : Xia Chen
                          Loa Andersson
                          Nic Leymann
                          Ina Minei
                          Kamran Raza
	Filename        : draft-ijln-mpls-rfc5036bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 141
	Date            : 2016-10-23

Abstract:
   The architecture for Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) is
   described in RFC 3031.  A fundamental concept in MPLS is that two
   Label Switching Routers (LSRs) must agree on the meaning of the
   labels used to forward traffic between and through them.  This common
   understanding is achieved by using a set of procedures, called a
   label distribution protocol, by which one LSR informs another of
   label bindings it has made.  This document defines a set of such
   procedures called LDP (for Label Distribution Protocol) by which LSRs
   distribute labels to support MPLS forwarding along normally routed
   paths.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ijln-mpls-rfc5036bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ijln-mpls-rfc5036bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ijln-mpls-rfc5036bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/