Subject: I-D Action: draft-serhrouchni-tls-certieee1609-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 10:19:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authentication using ITS ETSI and IEEE certificates
        Authors         : IRT SystemX
                          Telecom Paristech
                          Telecom Paristech
                          Telecom ParisTech
                          Brigitte Lonc
	Filename        : draft-serhrouchni-tls-certieee1609-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of two new certificate types to
   authenticate TLS entities.  The first type enables the use of a
   certificate specified by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics
   Engineers (IEEE) [IEEE-ITS] and the second by the European
   Telecommunications Standards Institute (ETSI) [ETSI103097].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-serhrouchni-tls-certieee1609/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-serhrouchni-tls-certieee1609-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/