Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-core-apps-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 11:01:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoRE Application Descriptions
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-apps-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-10-10

Abstract:
   The interfaces of RESTful, hypertext-driven applications consist of
   reusable components such as Internet media types and link relation
   types.  This document defines a simple standard that application
   designers can use to describe the interface of their application in a
   structured way so that other parties can develop interoperable
   clients and servers or reuse the components in their own
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-apps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-apps-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-core-apps-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/