Subject: I-D Action: draft-garcia-radext-radius-lorawan-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:23:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LoRaWAN Authentication in RADIUS
        Authors         : Dan Garcia-Carrillo (Ed.)
                          Rafa Marin-Lopez
                          Arunprabhu Kandasamy
                          Alexander Pelov
	Filename        : draft-garcia-radext-radius-lorawan-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes a proposal for adding LoRaWAN support in
   RADIUS.  The purpose is to integrate the LoRaWAN network join
   procedure with an Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA)
   infrastructure based on RADIUS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-garcia-radext-radius-lorawan/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-garcia-radext-radius-lorawan-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-garcia-radext-radius-lorawan-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/