Subject: I-D Action: draft-svirid-websocket2-over-http2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 17:08:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WebSocket2 over HTTP/2
        Author          : Ivan Svirid
	Filename        : draft-svirid-websocket2-over-http2-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-18

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new protocol called WebSocket2 ontop of
   HTTP/2.  The WebSocket2 protocol enables two-way binary communication
   between a client running untrusted code in a controlled environment
   to a remote host that has opted-in to communications from that code.

   This protocol has little incommon with the WebSocket protocol
   [RFC6455] other than client side API compatibility.

   Please send feedback to the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-svirid-websocket2-over-http2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-svirid-websocket2-over-http2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/