Subject: I-D Action: draft-fairhurst-taps-transports-usage-udp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 13:46:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Features of the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) and Lightweight UDP (UDP- Lite) Transport Protocols
        Authors         : Godred Fairhurst
                          Tom Jones
	Filename        : draft-fairhurst-taps-transports-usage-udp-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-10-05

Abstract:
   This document describes how the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) and the
   Lightweight User Datagram Protocol (UDP-Lite) transport protocols
   expose services to applications and how an application can configure
   and use the features offered by the transport service.  The document
   is intended as a contribution to the Transport Services (TAPS)
   working group to assist in analysis of the UDP and UDP-Lite transport
   interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-taps-transports-usage-udp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fairhurst-taps-transports-usage-udp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fairhurst-taps-transports-usage-udp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/