Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-mbm-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 11:33:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Initial Performance Metric Registry Entries Part 2: MBM
        Authors         : Al Morton
                          Matt Mathis
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-mbm-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This memo defines a Registry Entry for the Performance Metrics
   Registry based on Model Based Metrics.  This entry will be combined
   with the "initial-registry" draft after review.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-mbm-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-mbm-registry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/