Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 00:53:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Service Functions Using IS-IS
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Nan Wu
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   Source Packet Routing in Networking (SPRING) WG is developing an MPLS
   source routing mechanism.  This MPLS source routing mechanism can be
   leveraged to realize the service path layer functionality of the
   service function chaining (i.e., steering the selected traffic
   through a particular service function path) by encoding the service
   function path information as an MPLS label stack.  This document
   describes how to advertise service functions and their corresponding
   attributes (e.g.,segment ID) using IS-IS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/