Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-bess-evpn-auto-provisoning-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 11:31:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN auto provisioning using a controller
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Rex Fernando
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Kitty Pang
                          Tapraj Singh
	Filename        : draft-boutros-bess-evpn-auto-provisoning-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-10-21

Abstract:
   In some datacenter use cases, priori knowledge of what PE/NVE to be
   configured for a given L2 or L3 service may not be available. This
   document describes how EVPN can be extended to discover what L2 or L3
   services to be enabled on a given PE/NVE, based on first sign of life
   FSOL packets received on the PE/NVE ports. An EVPN route based on the
   FSOL packets will be sent to a controller to trigger a push of the
   related L2/L3 or subscriber service configuration to be provisioned
   on the PE/NVE and on the switch ports.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-bess-evpn-auto-provisoning/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-bess-evpn-auto-provisoning-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boutros-bess-evpn-auto-provisoning-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/