Subject: I-D Action: draft-dekok-saag-dhcp-keys-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 11:56:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCP Keys via 802.1X
        Author          : Alan DeKok
	Filename        : draft-dekok-saag-dhcp-keys-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-24

Abstract:
   While RFC 3118 made provisions for securing DHCP, it made no
   provisions for creating or distributing authentication keys.  This
   specification describes how in some cases, DHCP keys can be
   automatically derived from 802.1X authentication.  The pros and cons
   of this approach are also discussed

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dekok-saag-dhcp-keys/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dekok-saag-dhcp-keys-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/