Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-icn-multiservtag-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 02:08:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : the Consideration for the Design of Multi-Service Tag
        Authors         : Yong Xia
                          Shihui Duan
                          Shu Liu
	Filename        : draft-xia-icn-multiservtag-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document discusses the consideration for the design of multi-
   service tag in the current complex network so as to optimize traffic
   model and improve the transmission efficiency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-icn-multiservtag/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-icn-multiservtag-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-icn-multiservtag-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/