Subject: I-D Action: draft-midtskogen-netvc-chromapred-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:02:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Improved chroma prediction
        Author          : Steinar Midtskogen
	Filename        : draft-midtskogen-netvc-chromapred-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the technique used to improve the chroma
   prediction in the Thor video codec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-midtskogen-netvc-chromapred/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-midtskogen-netvc-chromapred-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-midtskogen-netvc-chromapred-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/