Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-stir-cnam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 12:35:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PASSporT Extension for Caller Name
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-peterson-stir-cnam-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document extends the PASSporT object, which conveys
   cryptographically-signed information about the people involved in
   personal communications, to include a human-readable display name
   comparable to the "Caller ID" function common on the telephone
   network.  The element defined for this purpose is extensible to
   include related information callers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-stir-cnam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-stir-cnam-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peterson-stir-cnam-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/