Subject: I-D Action: draft-rose-deen-ggie-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 08:20:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GGIE Internet Video Use Cases 
        Authors         : Glenn Deen
                          Bill Rose
	Filename        : draft-rose-deen-ggie-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-26

Abstract:
   This document describes the sets of Use Cases for the GGIE Glass to
   Glass Internet Ecosystem.

   This document is being discussed on the [email-masked] mailing list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rose-deen-ggie-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rose-deen-ggie-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/