Subject: I-D Action: draft-eriksson-http-resource-map-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:09:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Maps
        Authors         : Goran AP Eriksson
                          Christer Holmberg
                          Zaheduzzaman Sarker
                          Julian F. Reschke
	Filename        : draft-eriksson-http-resource-map-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   When the 'out-of-band' content coding ('OOB') is used for delivering
   a number of resources from a primary server via a secondary server,
   the additional round trips for OOB responses and load on the primary
   server can be a significant nuisance.

   In such situations, it is useful for the primary server to be able to
   provide the client with OOB response information for several
   resources in one go anticipating future client requests.

   This document describes a format for providing the client with the
   information, called a resource map, and how the resource map could be
   delivered to a client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eriksson-http-resource-map/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eriksson-http-resource-map-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/