Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 15:49:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to the Path Computation Element communication Protocol (PCEP) for Inter-Layer MPLS and GMPLS Traffic Engineering
        Authors         : Eiji Oki
                          Tomonori Takeda
                          Adrian Farrel
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-10.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-10-19

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element (PCE) provides path computation
   functions in support of traffic engineering in Multiprotocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks.

   MPLS and GMPLS networks may be constructed from layered service
   networks.  It is advantageous for overall network efficiency to
   provide end-to-end traffic engineering across multiple network layers
   through a process called inter-layer traffic engineering.  PCE is a
   candidate solution for such requirements.

   The PCE communication Protocol (PCEP) is designed as a communication
   protocol between Path Computation Clients (PCCs) and PCEs.  This
   document presents PCEP extensions for inter-layer traffic
   engineering.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-inter-layer-ext-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/