Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 07:32:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidelines for HTTP-to-CoAP Mapping Implementations
        Authors         : Angelo P. Castellani
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-16.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2016-10-25

Abstract:
   This document provides reference information for implementing a
   cross-protocol network proxy that performs translation from the HTTP
   protocol to CoAP (Constrained Application Protocol).  This will
   enable a HTTP client to access resources on a CoAP server through the
   proxy.  This document describes how a HTTP request is mapped to a
   CoAP request, and then how a CoAP response is mapped back to a HTTP
   response.  This includes guidelines for status code, URI, and media
   type mappings, as well as additional interworking advice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/