Subject: I-D Action: draft-wicinski-dns-roadmap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:18:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Document Roadmap for the Doman Name System (DNS) Specifications
        Author          : Tim Wicinski
	Filename        : draft-wicinski-dns-roadmap-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document contains a roadmap to the Requests for Comments (RFC)
   documents relating to the Domain Name System (DNS).  This roadmap
   provides a brief summary of the documents defining DNS and the
   various extensions.  This serves as a guide and quick reference for
   DNS Implementers, as well as others.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wicinski-dns-roadmap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wicinski-dns-roadmap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/