Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-core-yang-lwm2m-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 05:08:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mapping from LWM2M model to CoMI YANG model
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Jaime Jimenez
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-core-yang-lwm2m-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of rules to convert a LWM2M xml-based
   device specification to a YANG MODULE.  The invocation of the server
   executing the converted YANG code makes use of CoMI.  The mapping
   from the original LWM2M URI to the corresponding CoMI URI is
   presented.

Note

   Discussion and suggestions for improvement are requested, and should
   be sent to [email-masked].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-core-yang-lwm2m/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-core-yang-lwm2m-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/