Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-epp-rdap-status-mapping-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 11:48:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP) and Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Status Mapping
        Author          : James Gould
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-epp-rdap-status-mapping-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the mapping of the Extensible Provisioning
   Protocol (EPP) statuses with the statuses registered for use in the
   Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP).  This document identifies
   gaps in the mapping, and registers RDAP statuses to fill the gaps to
   ensure that all of the EPP RFC statuses are supported in RDAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-epp-rdap-status-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-epp-rdap-status-mapping-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-epp-rdap-status-mapping-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/