Subject: I-D Action: draft-rescorla-stir-fallback-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:59:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : STIR Out of Band Architecture and Use Cases
        Authors         : Eric Rescorla
                          Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-rescorla-stir-fallback-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   Existing work has defined ways to secure the identity of SIP calls,
   but the in-band mechanisms defined in that work do not properly
   transit the PSTN.  This document defines out-of-band mechanisms which
   do not require modifying the messages that pass over the PSTN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rescorla-stir-fallback/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rescorla-stir-fallback-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rescorla-stir-fallback-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/