Subject: I-D Action: draft-sandj-tls-iana-registry-updates-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 10:04:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : D/TLS IANA Registry Updates
        Authors         : Joe Salowey
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-sandj-tls-iana-registry-updates-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-20

Abstract:
   This document changes the IANA registry policy for a number of
   registries related to DTLS and TLS, renames some of the registries
   for consistency, and adds notes to many of the registries.  As a
   result, this document updates many RFCs (see updates header).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sandj-tls-iana-registry-updates/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sandj-tls-iana-registry-updates-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sandj-tls-iana-registry-updates-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/