Subject: I-D Action: draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 15:30:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Effect of Ubiquitous Encryption
        Authors         : Kathleen Moriarty
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   Increased use of encryption will impact operations for security and
   network management causing a shift in how these functions are
   performed.  In some cases, new methods to both monitor and protect
   data will evolve.  In more drastic circumstances, the ability to
   monitor and troubleshoot may be eliminated.  This draft includes a
   collection of current security and network management functions that
   may be impacted by the shift to increased use of encryption.  This
   draft does not attempt to solve these problems, but rather document
   the current state to assist in the development of alternate options
   to achieve the intended purpose of the documented practices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/