Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 10:44:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ESP Header Compression and Diet-ESP
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Tobias Guggemos
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp-02.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2016-10-04

Abstract:
   ESP Header Compression (EHC) defines a flexible framework to compress
   communications protected with IPsec/ESP.  Compression and
   decompression is defined by EHC Rules orchestrated by EHC Strategies.

   The document specifies the Diet-ESP EHC Strategy and associated EHC
   Rules.  Diet-ESP compresses up to 32 bytes per packet for traditional
   IPv6 VPN and up to 66 bytes for IPv6 VPN set over a single TCP or UDP
   session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-ipsecme-diet-esp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/