Subject: I-D Action: draft-whyte-qsh-tls13-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 10:07:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Quantum-Safe Hybrid (QSH) Ciphersuite for Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.3
        Authors         : John M. Schanck
                          William Whyte
                          Zhenfei Zhang
	Filename        : draft-whyte-qsh-tls13-03.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-10-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the Quantum-Safe Hybrid ciphersuite, a new
   cipher suite providing modular design for quantum-safe cryptography
   to be adopted in the handshake for the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   protocol version 1.3.  In particular, it specifies the use of the
   NTRUEncrypt encryption scheme in a TLS handshake.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-whyte-qsh-tls13/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-whyte-qsh-tls13-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-whyte-qsh-tls13-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/