Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-i2rs-dc-fabric-service-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 02:23:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Fabric Service delivery in Data Center Network
        Authors         : Yan Zhuang
                          Danian Shi
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-i2rs-dc-fabric-service-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to deliver
   fabric service for data center networks.  This model is intended to
   be instantiated by management system to deploy the overall fabric
   service for a data center network.  It provides an abstraction of
   fabric services, including configurations and functions, however is
   not a configuration model be used directly onto network
   infrastructures.  It should be used combined with such as fabric
   topology data model defined in
   [I-D.zhuang-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology] with specific
   topology information to configure the network elements and deliver
   the service to data center infrastructures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-i2rs-dc-fabric-service-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-i2rs-dc-fabric-service-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/