Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-sfc-nsh-ns-allocation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 15:31:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Service Header (NSH) Context Header Allocation (Network Security)
        Authors         : Eric Wang
                          Kent Leung
	Filename        : draft-wang-sfc-nsh-ns-allocation-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-10-25

Abstract:
   This document provides a recommended default allocation of the
   mandatory fixed context headers for a Network Service Header (NSH)
   relevant to Service Function Chaining (SFC) for network security
   Service Functions.  NSH is defined in [I-D.ietf-sfc-nsh].  This
   allocation is intended to support the use cased described in
   [I-D.wang-sfc-ns-use-cases].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-sfc-nsh-ns-allocation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-sfc-nsh-ns-allocation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-sfc-nsh-ns-allocation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/