Subject: I-D Action: draft-welzl-tcp-ccc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 09:30:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP-CCC: single-path TCP congestion control coupling
        Authors         : Michael Welzl
                          Safiqul Islam
                          Kristian Hiorth
                          Jianjie You
	Filename        : draft-welzl-tcp-ccc-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method, TCP-CCC, to combine the congestion
   controls of multiple TCP connections between the same pair of hosts.
   This can have several performance benefits, and it makes it possible
   to precisely assign a share of the congestion window to the
   connections based on priorities.  This document also addresses the
   problem that TCP connections between the same pair of hosts may not
   share the same path.  We discuss methods to detect if, or enforce
   that connections traverse a common bottleneck.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-welzl-tcp-ccc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-welzl-tcp-ccc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/