Subject: I-D Action: draft-yong-intarea-inter-sites-over-tunnels-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 10:09:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interconnecting Network Sites by IP Tunnels
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-yong-intarea-inter-sites-over-tunnels-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies use of a set of IP tunnels to interconnect
   multiple network sites over IP backbone networks. The interconnected
   network sites form 'virtual' private network(s). The networks at any
   of those sites can be Layer 2 domains or/and Layer 3 subnets. The IP
   backbone networks that the tunnels traverse through can be IPv4 or
   IPv6. This document describes the special property (or features)
   that those IP tunnels need to have in order to interconnect multiple
   sites as if those sites are directly connected by wires.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yong-intarea-inter-sites-over-tunnels/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yong-intarea-inter-sites-over-tunnels-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/