Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 02:53:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME of the IETF.

        Title           : Internationalized Email Addresses in X.509 certificates 
        Authors         : Alexey Melnikov
                          Weihaw Chuang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a new name form for inclusion in the otherName
   field of an X.509 Subject Alternative Name extension that allows a
   certificate subject to be associated with an Internationalized Email
   Address.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-eai-addresses-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/