Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-t2trg-virtualthing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 01:26:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IoT architecture based on Virtual thing environment for security
        Authors         : Hyunsik Yang
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-yang-t2trg-virtualthing-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document provides guidance of IoT architecture based on virtual
   thing environment for security. In the heterogeneous IoT environment,
   Internet of Things(IoT) have a limitation in adapting management
   function such as updating software, adopting various general
   cryptography mechanisms since they have limited processing power,
   storage space and transmission capacities. Moreover, IoT could not
   support all of requirement for IoT management function in
   heterogeneous environment. Especially, security is one of the issue
   in heterogeneous environments. Therefore, this draft describes IoT
   architecture based on virtual thing environment and classify the
   requirements as well as problem statement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-t2trg-virtualthing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-t2trg-virtualthing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/