Subject: I-D Action: draft-fieau-cdni-https-delegation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 11:41:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTPS delegation in CDNI
        Authors         : Frederic Fieau
                          Emile Stephan
                          Sanjay Mishra
	Filename        : draft-fieau-cdni-https-delegation-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document examines probable solutions for delegating of encrypted
   content within the context of CDN interconnection.  HTTPS delegation
   allows a delivering party, e.g. a CDN, to deliver content for and on-
   behalf of an origin server.  The HTTPS delegation also expects
   delivering content without compromising security, integrity and
   privacy of the user.  This document examines Internet Drafts that
   have been submitted along with their implementation status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fieau-cdni-https-delegation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fieau-cdni-https-delegation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/