Subject: I-D Action: draft-sharma-netmod-fault-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 14:31:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Alarm YANG Model
        Authors         : Anurag Sharma
                          Rajan Rao
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-sharma-netmod-fault-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the Alarm YANG data model for modeling and
   reporting standing alarm conditions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sharma-netmod-fault-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sharma-netmod-fault-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sharma-netmod-fault-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/