Subject: I-D Action: draft-filsfils-spring-sr-recursing-info-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 04:50:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : Segment Routing Recursive Information
        Authors         : Clarence Filsfils
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Peter Psenak
                          Les Ginsberg
	Filename        : draft-filsfils-spring-sr-recursing-info-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-17

Abstract:
   Segment Routing (SR) allows for a flexible definition of end-to-end
   paths within IGP topologies by encoding paths as sequences of
   topological sub-paths, called "segments".  These segments are
   advertised by the link-state routing protocols (IS-IS and OSPF).

   There are use cases where it is desirable to utilize a SID associated
   with a given node in order to transport traffic destined to different
   local services supported by such node.  This document defines the
   mechanism to do so and illustrates it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-filsfils-spring-sr-recursing-info/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-filsfils-spring-sr-recursing-info-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-filsfils-spring-sr-recursing-info-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/