Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-hip-ipnhip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 16:56:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulation of IP within IP managed by HIP
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Xiaohu Xu
                          Bingyang Liu
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-hip-ipnhip-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines how to encapsulate IP within IP when the tunnel
   is managed with HIPv2 [RFC7401].  The goal is reduced header size and
   improved security over IPnIP [RFC2003] and [RFC2004].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-hip-ipnhip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-hip-ipnhip-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-hip-ipnhip-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/