Subject: I-D Action: draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 23:13:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet expiration time in 6LoWPAN Routing Header
        Authors         : Lijo Thomas
                          P.M. Akshay
                          Satish Anamalamudi
                          S.V.R Anand
                          Malati Hegde
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   [I-D.ietf-roll-routing-dispatch] for carrying the expiration time of
   data packets within the 6LoWPAN routing header.  The expiration time
   is useful in making forwarding and scheduling decisions for time
   critical IoT M2M applications that need deterministic delay
   guarantees over constrained networks and operate within time-
   synchronized networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/