Subject: I-D Action: draft-elkchow-iea-deploy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 12:20:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deployment Issues for Internationalized Email
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          Harish Chowdhary
	Filename        : draft-elkchow-iea-deploy-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-04

Abstract:
International Email Addresses (IEA) are far from the global reality. The
current de-facto language of the Internet is English.  Even today, many
of the users of the Internet do not speak English as their primary
language.  The next billion users of the Internet are likely to be even
less familiar with English. IEA is probably the first application needed
in a truly internationalized Internet.   The Email Address
Internationalization (EAI) Working Group defined the RFCs to support
internationalized email.  The time may now finally have come to develop
best practices and to discuss the deployment challenges for IEA.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkchow-iea-deploy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elkchow-iea-deploy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/