Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-dns-over-http-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2016 06:12:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Queries over HTTPS
        Authors         : Paul Hoffman
                          Joe Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dns-over-http-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-10-15

Abstract:
   This document describes how to make DNS queries and get DNS responses
   over HTTPS.  The main driver for this document is to allow clients
   who want to send DNS queries over HTTP transport to be able to do in
   a secure and interoperable fashion, regardless of the format of the
   responses.

   Comments on this draft can be sent to the dnsoverhttp mailing list at
   https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsoverhttp .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-dns-over-http/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-dns-over-http-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-dns-over-http-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/