Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-large-community-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 05:11:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Large BGP Communities
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Job Snijders
                          Keyur Patel
                          Ignas Bagdonas
                          Adam Simpson
                          Nick Hilliard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-large-community-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-24

Abstract:
   This document describes the Large BGP Communities attribute, an
   extension to BGP-4.  This attribute provides a mechanism to signal
   opaque information within separate namespaces to aid in routing
   management.  The attribute is suitable for use in four-octet ASNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-large-community/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-large-community-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-large-community-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/