Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-ecn-support-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 13:58:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL: ECN (Explicit Congestion Notification) Support
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake
                          Bob Briscoe
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-ecn-support-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-10-19

Abstract:
   Explicit congestion notification (ECN) allows a forwarding element to
   notify downstream devices, including the destination, of the onset of
   congestion without having to drop packets. This document extends this
   capability to TRILL switches, including integration with IP ECN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-ecn-support/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-ecn-support-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/