Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 04:15:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encapsulating IPsec ESP in UDP for Load-balancing
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
  IPsec Virtual Private Network (VPN) is widely used by enterprises to
  interconnect their geographical dispersed branch office locations
  across IP Wide Area Network (WAN). To fully utilize the bandwidth
  available in IP WAN, load balancing of traffic between different
  IPsec VPN sites over Equal Cost Multi-Path (ECMP) and/or Link
  Aggregation Group (LAG) within IP WAN is attractive to those
  enterprises deploying IPsec VPN solutions. This document defines a
  method to encapsulate IPsec Encapsulating Security Payload (ESP)
  packets inside UDP packets for improving load-balancing of IPsec
  tunneled traffic. In addition, this encapsulation is also applicable
  to some special multi-tenant data center network environment where
  the overlay tunnels need to be secured.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-ipsecme-esp-in-udp-lb-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/