Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-t2trg-bulletin-board-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 10:39:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Thing-to-Thing Bulletin Board
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-t2trg-bulletin-board-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   A Thing-to-Thing Bulletin Board is a RESTful, hypermedia-driven Web
   application that can be used in Thing-to-Thing communication to
   publish information such as thing descriptions, configurations,
   resource descriptions or sleep schedules at a central location.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-t2trg-bulletin-board/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-bulletin-board-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-t2trg-bulletin-board-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/