Subject: I-D Action: draft-mortensen-dots-over-udp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:33:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DDoS Open Threat Signaling over UDP
        Author          : Andrew Mortensen
	Filename        : draft-mortensen-dots-over-udp-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the Distributed-Denial-of-Service
   (DDoS) Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) protocol over UDP [RFC0768].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mortensen-dots-over-udp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mortensen-dots-over-udp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/