Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dln-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 03:33:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deterministic Latency Network Use Cases
        Author          : Xian Liu
	Filename        : draft-liu-dln-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This draft documents low latency requirements in several diverse
   industries including virtual reality, electrical utilities protection
   and cloud-based service. For each case, this document will identify
   the application, representative solutions used today and its
   requirements on deterministic latency mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dln-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dln-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/