Subject: I-D Action: draft-cho-netvc-applypvq-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 00:11:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applying PVQ Outside Daala
        Author          : Yushin Cho
	Filename        : draft-cho-netvc-applypvq-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the Perceptual Vector Quantization (PVQ)
   outside of the Daala video codec, where PVQ was originally developed.
   It discusses the issues arising while integrating PVQ into a
   traditional video codec, AV1.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cho-netvc-applypvq/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cho-netvc-applypvq-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/