Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-pce-pm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 06:40:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Reporting MPLS-TE LSP Performance Measurements
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Bin Wen
                          Colby Barth
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-pce-pm-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   In certain networks, network performance data such as packet loss,
   delay and delay variation (jitter) is a critical measure for traffic
   engineering (TE).  This data provides operators the characteristics
   of their networks for performance evaluation that is required to
   ensure the Service Level Agreements (SLAs).  Performance measurement
   (PM) mechanisms can be employed to monitor these metrics for TE Label
   Switched Paths (LSPs) in real-time.  This document describes Path
   Computation Element Protocol (PCEP) extensions for reporting such
   performance measurements to an Active Stateful PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-pce-pm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-pce-pm-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-pce-pm-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/