Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 23:21:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Uniform information with a hybrid naming (hn) scheme
        Authors         : Hongke Zhang
                          Fei Song
                          Wei Quan
                          Jianfeng Guan
                          Changqiao Xu
	Filename        : draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-10-07

Abstract:
       This document defines a hybrid naming scheme for unifying all kinds
       of information including resources, services and data. With many
       proposals of novel network architectures emerging, such as DONA, ICN,
       NDN, the location-based routing starts to transfer to the content-based
       ones. Currently, it is incompatible that many different information
       naming schemes are adopted in  different network proposals,
       respectively, i.e. flat names in DONA, hierarchical names in NDN. The
       proposed naming scheme adopts a hybrid naming structure, which includes
       hierarchical component, flat component and attribute component. The
       hybrid naming (hn) scheme enables to identify different routing
       information uniformly, and provides many great advantages, such as
       high aggregation, limited length, suffix holes remission, fuzzy
       matching support, high security and good compatibility with IPv4/IPv6,
       DONA, CCN/NDN and so on.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-icnrg-hn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-icnrg-hn-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/