Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-mptcp-radius-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 07:29:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RADIUS Extensions for Network-Assisted Multipath TCP (MPTCP)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-mptcp-radius-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-10-26

Abstract:
   Because of the lack of Multipath TCP (MPTCP) support at the server
   side, some service providers now consider a network-assisted model
   that relies upon the activation of a dedicated function called MPTCP
   Conversion Point (MCP).  Network-assisted MPTCP deployment models are
   designed to facilitate the adoption of MPTCP for the establishment of
   multi-path communications without making any assumption about the
   support of MPTCP by the communicating peers.  MCPs located in the
   network are responsible for establishing multi-path communications on
   behalf of endpoints, thereby taking advantage of MPTCP capabilities
   to achieve different goals that include (but are not limited to)
   optimization of resource usage (e.g., bandwidth aggregation), of
   resiliency (e.g., primary/backup communication paths), and traffic
   offload management.

   This document specifies a new Remote Authentication Dial-In User
   Service (RADIUS) attributes that carry the IP addresses that will be
   returned to authorized users to reach one or multiple MCPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-mptcp-radius/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-mptcp-radius-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-mptcp-radius-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/