Subject: I-D Action: draft-lapukhov-bgp-ila-afi-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:00:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of BGP for dissemination of ILA mapping information
        Author          : Petr Lapukhov
	Filename        : draft-lapukhov-bgp-ila-afi-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   Identifier-Locator Addressing [I-D.herbert-nvo3-ila] relies on
   splitting the 128-bit IPv6 address into identifier and locator parts
   to implement identifier mobility, and network virtualization.  This
   document proposes a method for distributing the identifier to locator
   mapping information using Multiprotocol Extensions for BGP-4
   [RFC4760].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lapukhov-bgp-ila-afi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lapukhov-bgp-ila-afi-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lapukhov-bgp-ila-afi-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/