Subject: I-D Action: draft-mwdt-ccamp-mw-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 02:40:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Microwave Radio Link
        Authors         : Jonas Ahlberg
                          Ye Min
                          Xi Li
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-mwdt-ccamp-mw-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model in order to control and
   manage the radio link interfaces, and the connectivity to packet
   (typically Ethernet) interfaces in a microwave/millimeter wave node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mwdt-ccamp-mw-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mwdt-ccamp-mw-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/