Subject: I-D Action: draft-martinsen-tram-dscp-mangle-detection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 04:05:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DSCP mangle detection
        Authors         : Paal-Erik Martinsen
                          Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-martinsen-tram-dscp-mangle-detection-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-10-21

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for an endpoint to detect DSCP
   "mangling" by the network path.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-martinsen-tram-dscp-mangle-detection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-martinsen-tram-dscp-mangle-detection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/