Subject: I-D Action: draft-aoch-nvo3-edge-datacenter-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 01:01:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The use case in Edge Datacenter network
        Authors         : Ting Ao
                          Zhonghua Chen
	Filename        : draft-aoch-nvo3-edge-datacenter-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   This document introduce the Edge Datacentet network, and describe
   some use cases about Edge Datacenter, discuss an important component
   in the Edge Datacenter:Service Gateway and its functions.

   Service Gateway as a flow distribution device in the Edge DC network,
   it needs to not only play a gateway of the edge Datacenter network,
   implementing coordination with existing technology,but also meets
   many new requirements.  For example, acts as a traffic distributor to
   make sure the packets goes into Edge DC or Metro network, SDN
   forwarding, and as a leaf in the leaf-spin architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aoch-nvo3-edge-datacenter/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aoch-nvo3-edge-datacenter-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/