Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-sdch-spec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 16:10:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Proposal for Shared Dictionary Compression over HTTP
        Authors         : Jon Butler
                          Wei-Hsin Lee
                          Bryan McQuade
                          Kenneth Mixter
	Filename        : draft-lee-sdch-spec-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   This paper proposes an HTTP/1.1-compatible extension that supports
   inter-response data compression by means of a reference dictionary
   shared between user agent and server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-sdch-spec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-sdch-spec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/