Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-idr-geo-coordinates-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 12:10:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Carrying Geo Coordinates in BGP
        Authors         : Enke Chen
                          Naiming Shen
                          Robert Raszuk
	Filename        : draft-chen-idr-geo-coordinates-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   In this document we specify a new BGP capability - the Geo Coordinate
   Capability, and a new BGP attribute - the Geo Coordinate Attribute,
   for carrying the Geo Coordinate information in BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-geo-coordinates/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-idr-geo-coordinates-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-idr-geo-coordinates-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/