Subject: I-D Action: draft-dfranke-ntp-data-minimization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 18:06:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NTP Client Data Minimization 
        Author          : Daniel Fox Franke
	Filename        : draft-dfranke-ntp-data-minimization-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-10-17

Abstract:
   This memo proposes backward-compatible updates to the Network Time
   Protocol to strip unnecessary identifying information from client
   requests and to improve resilience against blind spoofing of
   unauthenticated server responses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dfranke-ntp-data-minimization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dfranke-ntp-data-minimization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/