Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-bmwg-sfc-benchmark-meth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:14:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for Service Function Chain Performance
        Authors         : Taekhee Kim
                          Hyun Yu
                          Chiwook Jeong
                          Youngtae Han
                          EunKyoung Paik
	Filename        : draft-kim-bmwg-sfc-benchmark-meth-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   Service Function Chain is the ordered set of service functions such
   as firewall, Deep Packet Inspection(DPI), virtualized Evolved Packet
   Core (vEPC), and etc,. Operators make chains with several service
   functions depending on the service which they have to provide.  The
   chain needs to be evaluated to measure the SLA.  This draft describes
   the benchmarking methodologies for Service Function Chain(SFC)
   performance and the affecting factors to SFC performance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-bmwg-sfc-benchmark-meth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-bmwg-sfc-benchmark-meth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/