Subject: I-D Action: draft-kamp-httpbis-structure-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 11:53:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP header common structure
        Author          : Poul-Henning Kamp
	Filename        : draft-kamp-httpbis-structure-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   An abstract data model for HTTP headers, "Common Structure", and a
   HTTP/1 serialization of it, generalized from current HTTP headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kamp-httpbis-structure/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kamp-httpbis-structure-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kamp-httpbis-structure-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/