Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 03:18:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Export BGP community information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Rong Gu
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   This draft specifies an extension to the IPFIX information model
   defined in [RFC7012] to export the BGP community information.  Three
   information elements, bgpCommunity, bgpSourceCommunityList and
   bgpDestinationCommunityList, are introduced in this document to carry
   the community information for the source IP and destination IP
   respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/