Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-t2trg-bootstrapping-survey-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 08:12:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Survey on Thing Secure Bootstrapping
        Authors         : Dapeng Liu
                          Qing An
	Filename        : draft-liu-t2trg-bootstrapping-survey-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document presents a survey of secure bootstrapping mechanisms
   for Internet of Things (IoT) system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-t2trg-bootstrapping-survey/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-t2trg-bootstrapping-survey-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/