Subject: I-D Action: draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 15:18:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE) for Network Virtualization Overlay
        Authors         : Lucy Yong
                          Tom Herbert
                          Osama Zia
	Filename        : draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   This document describes network virtualization overlay encapsulation
   scheme by use of Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE) [GUE]. It allocates
   one GUE optional flag and defines a 32 bit field for Virtual Network
   Identifier (VNID).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hy-nvo3-gue-4-nvo-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/