Subject: I-D Action: draft-farinacci-lisp-name-encoding-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2016 10:48:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Distinguished Name Encoding
        Author          : Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-farinacci-lisp-name-encoding-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-10-05

Abstract:
   This draft defines how to use the AFI=17 Distinguished Names in LISP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farinacci-lisp-name-encoding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farinacci-lisp-name-encoding-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farinacci-lisp-name-encoding-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/