Subject: I-D Action: draft-lonvick-private-tax-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2016 07:57:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Taxonomy on Private Use Fields in Protocols
        Author          : Chris Lonvick
	Filename        : draft-lonvick-private-tax-11.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-10-08

Abstract:
   This document attempts to provide some clarification for the way that
   private use fields have been used in protocols developed in the IETF.
   It is strictly a taxonomy of what has been published and offers a
   minimal amount of advice about how to design or use private use
   options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lonvick-private-tax/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lonvick-private-tax-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lonvick-private-tax-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/