Subject: I-D Action: draft-navas-ace-secure-time-synchronization-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 07:05:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Lightweight Authenticated Time (LATe) Synchronization Protocol
        Authors         : Renzo Navas
                          Goeran Selander
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-navas-ace-secure-time-synchronization-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This documents defines the Lightweight Authenticated Time (LATe)
   Synchronization Protocol, a secure time synchronization protocol for
   constrained environments.  The messages are encoded using Concise
   Binary Object Representation (CBOR) and basic security services are
   provided by CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE).  A secure
   source of time is a base assumption for many other services,
   including security services.  LATe Synchronization protocol enables
   these time-dependent services to run in the context of a constrained
   environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-navas-ace-secure-time-synchronization/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-navas-ace-secure-time-synchronization-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/