Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-bier-babel-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 22:51:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER in BABEL
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Juniper Networks
	Filename        : draft-zhang-bier-babel-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   BIER introduces a novel architecture for multicast packet forwarding.
   It does not require a signalling protocol to explicitly build
   multicast distribution trees, nor does it require intermediate nodes
   to maintain any per-flow state.

   Babel defines a distance-vector routing protocol that operates in a
   robust and efficient fashion both in ordinary wired as well as in
   wireless mesh networks.  This document defines a way to carry BIER
   information in Babel.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-bier-babel-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-bier-babel-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/