Subject: I-D Action: draft-cao-core-delegated-observe-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 01:50:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Delegated Observe
        Authors         : Zhen Cao
                          Rahul Arvind Jadhav
	Filename        : draft-cao-core-delegated-observe-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   This document discusses the scenarios for "delegated observe", in
   which a subscriber needs to register some resources on behalf of some
   other entities.   This document also presents a CoAP protocol
   extension for the delegated observe operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cao-core-delegated-observe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cao-core-delegated-observe-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/