Subject: I-D Action: draft-manycouches-completely-virtual-meetings-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 09:40:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Thoughts on Completely Virtual IETF Meetings
        Author          : Dan York
	Filename        : draft-manycouches-completely-virtual-meetings-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document captures initial thoughts about having IETF meetings
   that are completely virtual.  It explores the issues involved with
   both a "planned" virtual meeting and an "emergency" virtual meeting.
   The intent is to evolve this document to provide answers to the
   questions posed throughout the text.  This is currently a thought
   experiment.  There are no current plans to hold a completely virtual
   IETF meeting.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-manycouches-completely-virtual-meetings/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manycouches-completely-virtual-meetings-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-manycouches-completely-virtual-meetings-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/