Subject: I-D Action: draft-dfranke-nts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 12:38:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Time Security 
        Author          : Daniel Fox Franke
	Filename        : draft-dfranke-nts-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-10-07

Abstract:
   This memo specifies Network Time Security (NTS), a mechanism for
   using Datagram TLS to provide cryptographic security for the Network
   Time Protocol or other network time synchronization protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dfranke-nts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dfranke-nts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/