Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-large-community-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2016 01:38:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Large BGP Communities
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Keyur Patel
                          Job Snijders
                          Ignas Bagdonas
                          Adam Simpson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-large-community-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the Large BGP Community attribute, an
   extension to BGP (RFC 4271).  This attribute provides a mechanism to
   signal opaque information within separate namespaces to aid in
   routing management.  The attribute is suitable for use in 4-byte ASNs
   (RFC 6793).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-large-community/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-large-community-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-large-community-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/