Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-iotsu-workshop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 09:38:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : Report from the Internet of Things (IoT) Software Update (IoTSU) Workshop 2016
        Authors         : Hannes Tschofenig
                          Stephen Farrell
	Filename        : draft-iab-iotsu-workshop-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-10-26

Abstract:
   This document provides a summary of the 'Workshop on Internet of
   Things (IoT) Software Update (IOTSU)' which took place at Trinity
   College Dublin, Ireland on the 13th and 14th of June, 2016.  The main
   goal of the workshop was to foster a discussion on requirements,
   challenges and solutions for bringing software and firmware updates
   to IoT devices.  This report summarizes the discussions and lists
   recommendations to the standards community.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-iotsu-workshop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-iotsu-workshop-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/