Subject: I-D Action: draft-daigle-iasa-retrospective-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:56:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : After the first decade: IASA Retrospective
        Author          : Leslie Daigle
	Filename        : draft-daigle-iasa-retrospective-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   The IETF Administrative Support Activity was formally established and
   undertaken as a project of the Internet Society in 2005.  In the
   following 10+ years, the IETF has grown and changed, as have the
   responsibilities that fall to the IASA.

   This document reflects on some of those changes and the implications
   within the IASA structure, providing some areas for further
   discussion to consider evolvingthe IASA and the IETF/ISOC
   relationship.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daigle-iasa-retrospective/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daigle-iasa-retrospective-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/