Subject: I-D Action: draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 06:33:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NSF-Triggered Traffic Steering Framework
        Authors         : Sangwon Hyun
                          SangUk Woo
                          YunSuk Yeo
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture of Interface to Network
   Security Functions (I2NSF) framework which enables traffic steering
   between Network Security Functions (NSFs) for security policy
   enforcement.  Such traffic steering enables composite inspection of
   network traffic by steering the traffic through multiple types of
   security functions according to the information model for the NSF
   facing interface in the I2NSF framework.  This document explains the
   additional components integrated into the I2NSF framework and their
   functionalities to achieve NSF-triggered traffic steering.  It also
   describes representative use cases to address major benefits from the
   proposed architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/