Subject: I-D Action: draft-brockners-inband-oam-data-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 03:29:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Formats for In-situ OAM
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Hannes Gredler
                          John Leddy
                          Stephen Youell
                          Tal Mizrahi
                          David Mozes
                          Petr Lapukhov
                          Remy Chang <>
	Filename        : draft-brockners-inband-oam-data-02.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  This document
   discusses the data types and data formats for in-situ OAM data
   records.  In-situ OAM data records can be embedded into a variety of
   transports such as NSH, Segment Routing, VXLAN-GPE, native IPv6 (via
   extension header), or IPv4.  In-situ OAM is to complement current
   out-of-band OAM mechanisms based on ICMP or other types of probe
   packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-inband-oam-data/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brockners-inband-oam-data-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brockners-inband-oam-data-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/