Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 05:00:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Synchronisation of Network Parameters
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Alia Atlas
                          Chris Bowers
	Filename        : draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for a link state routing protocol
   to coordinate the value of a network-wide parameter.  The document
   also defines the solution to one specific case: the agreement of a
   common convergence timer value for use in network convergence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/