Subject: I-D Action: draft-gutmann-tls-lts-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 07:58:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS 1.2 Update for Long-term Support
        Author          : Peter Gutmann
	Filename        : draft-gutmann-tls-lts-06.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-10-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies an update of TLS 1.2 for long-term support,
   one that incoporates as far as possible what's already deployed for
   TLS 1.2 but with the security holes and bugs fixed.  This represents
   a stable, known-good version that can be deployed to systems that
   can't roll out ongoing patches and updates every time a new attack on
   standard TLS appears.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gutmann-tls-lts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gutmann-tls-lts-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gutmann-tls-lts-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/