Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-mboned-multicast-info-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 01:19:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast Model
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Cui(Linda) Wang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mboned-multicast-info-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   This document proposes a general and all-round multicast model, which
   provides explanations and guidelines for the deployment of multicast
   service in all kinds of multicast scenarios.  The multicast
   technologies include BIER multicast, PIM multicast, MPLS multicast
   and so on.  And also, there will define several possible RPCs about
   how to interact between multicast service model and multicast device
   model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-mboned-multicast-info-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-mboned-multicast-info-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/