Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-tcpm-ecn-improvement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 02:28:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Improvement of ECN to Enhance TCP Fairness Performance
        Author          : Marcus Sun
	Filename        : draft-sun-tcpm-ecn-improvement-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   This document describes TCP fairness performance enhancement scheme
   by use of two parameters congestion degree and link idle rate. It
   uses IP header flag reserved field and ECN 2 bits field to form a new
   IP congestion and Spare Flag (ICSF) and uses 3bits of reserved bits
   in the TCP header to compose the TCP Congestion and Spare Flag (TCSF)
   field. This method identifies the congestion and link idle status to
   make sure that every TCP flow can receive the same degree of fairness
   and can improve TCP send window adjustment speed and transmission
   efficiency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-tcpm-ecn-improvement/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-tcpm-ecn-improvement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/