Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 19:31:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGPsec Router Certificate Rollover
        Authors         : Roque Gagliano
                          Brian Weis
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-06.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-25

Abstract:
   BGPsec will need to address the impact from regular and emergency
   rollover processes for the BGPsec End-Entity (EE) certificates that
   will be performed by Certificate Authorities (CAs) participating at
   the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  Rollovers of BGPsec
   EE certificates must be carefully managed in order to synchronize
   distribution of router public keys and the usage of those pubic keys
   by BGPsec routers.  This document provides general recommendations
   for that process, as well as describing reasons why the rollover of
   BGPsec EE certificates might be necessary.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-bgpsec-rollover-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/