Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 14:22:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Font Top Level Media Type of the IETF.

        Title           : The font Top Level Type 
        Author          : Chris Lilley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-10-25

Abstract:
   This memo serves to register and document the "font" Top Level Type,
   under which the Internet Media subtypes for representation formats
   for fonts may be registered.  This document also serves as a
   registration application for a set of intended subtypes, which are
   representative of some existing subtypes already in use, and
   currently registered under the "application" tree by their separate
   registrations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/