Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-anima-6join-discovery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 17:43:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GRASP discovery of Registrar by Join Assistant
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-anima-6join-discovery-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes an Autonomic System Agent (ASA) that permits
   discovery of a registrar, as well as determination via GRASP if a
   registrar would be willing to consider enrolling a specific node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-anima-6join-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-anima-6join-discovery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/