Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-http-scd-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 19:09:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Architecture for Secure Content Delegation using HTTP
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Göran AP Eriksson
                          Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-thomson-http-scd-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-10-30

Abstract:
   An architecture is described for content distribution using a
   secondary server that might be operated with reduced privileges.
   This architecture allows a primary server to delegate the
   responsibility for delivery of the payload of an HTTP response to a
   secondary server.  The secondary server is unable to modify this
   content.  The content is encrypted, which in some cases will prevent
   the secondary server from learning about the content.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http-scd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-scd-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-http-scd-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/