Subject: I-D Action: draft-vixie-dns-rpz-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 01:54:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Response Policy Zones
        Authors         : Paul Vixie
                          Vernon Schryver
	Filename        : draft-vixie-dns-rpz-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-10-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for expressing DNS response policy
   inside a specially constructed DNS zone, and for processing the
   contents of such response policy zones (RPZ) inside recursive name
   servers.  These "DNS Firewalls" are widely used in fighting Internet
   crime and abuse.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vixie-dns-rpz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vixie-dns-rpz-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vixie-dns-rpz-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/