Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 16:48:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Host Identity Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : Host Mobility with the Host Identity Protocol
        Authors         : Thomas R. Henderson
                          Christian Vogt
                          Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-14.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2016-10-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a mobility extension to the Host Identity
   Protocol (HIP).  Specifically, this document defines a "LOCATOR_SET"
   parameter for HIP messages that allows for a HIP host to notify peers
   about alternate addresses at which it may be reached.  This document
   also defines how the parameter can be used to preserve communications
   across a change to the IP address used by one or both peer hosts.
   The same LOCATOR_SET parameter can also be used to support end-host
   multihoming (specified in RFC[Replace with the RFC number for draft-
   ietf-hip-multihoming]).  This document obsoletes RFC 5206.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-hip-rfc5206-bis-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/