Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 09:52:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Design considerations for Metadata Insertion
        Author          : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-11

Abstract:
   The IAB has published [RFC7624] in response to several revelations of
   pervasive attack on Internet communications.  In this document we
   consider the implications of protocol designs which associate
   metadata with encrypted flows.
   In particular, we assert that designs which do so by explicit actions
   of the end system are preferable to designs in which middleboxes
   insert them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/