Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-certspec-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 11:55:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Textual Specification for Certificates and Attributes
        Author          : Sean Leonard
	Filename        : draft-seantek-certspec-10.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   Digital certificates are used in many systems and protocols to
   identify and authenticate parties.  This document describes a string
   format that identifies certificates, along with optional attributes.
   This string format has been engineered to work without re-encoding in
   a variety of protocol slots.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-certspec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-certspec-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seantek-certspec-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/