Subject: I-D Action: draft-qi-its-v2vauth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:37:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Problem statement for IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments
        Author          : Minpeng Qi
	Filename        : draft-qi-its-v2vauth-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies security problem about IP wireless access in
   vehicular environment. It also analyses the authentication part in
   IPsec/TLS. It proposes a new solution to make IPsec/TLS more fit for
   vehicular environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qi-its-v2vauth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qi-its-v2vauth-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-qi-its-v2vauth-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/