Subject: I-D Action: draft-pfister-bier-over-ipv6-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 15:12:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An IPv6 based BIER Encapsulation and Encoding
        Authors         : Pierre Pfister
                          IJsbrand Wijnands
	Filename        : draft-pfister-bier-over-ipv6-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies the packet format and procedures for
   transporting IPv6 payloads to multiple IPv6 destinations using the
   Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER).  The BIER BitString is stored
   within the low-order bits of the IPv6 destination address while the
   high-order bits are used for unicast forwarding before entering the
   destination BIER domain, identifying whether a packet is a BIER
   packet, the destination Sub-Domain, the Set Identifier and the
   BitString length.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pfister-bier-over-ipv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pfister-bier-over-ipv6-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pfister-bier-over-ipv6-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/