Subject: I-D Action: draft-nharper-0-rtt-token-binding-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 17:49:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Token Binding for 0-RTT TLS 1.3 Connections
        Author          : Nick Harper
	Filename        : draft-nharper-0-rtt-token-binding-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-10-03

Abstract:
   This document describes how Token Binding can be used in the 0-RTT
   data of a TLS 1.3 connection.  This involves defining a 0-RTT
   exporter for TLS 1.3, updating how Token Binding negotiation works,
   and adding a mechanism for indicating whether a server prevents
   replay.  A TokenBindingMessage sent in 0-RTT data has different
   security properties than one sent after the TLS handshake has
   finished, which this document also describes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nharper-0-rtt-token-binding/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nharper-0-rtt-token-binding-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nharper-0-rtt-token-binding-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/