Subject: I-D Action: draft-gutmann-scep-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2016 19:51:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Certificate Enrolment Protocol
        Authors         : Peter Gutmann
                          Max Pritikin
	Filename        : draft-gutmann-scep-04.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2016-10-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Simple Certificate Enrolment Protocol
   (SCEP), a PKI communication protocol that leverages existing
   technology by using CMS (formerly known as PKCS #7) and PKCS #10 over
   HTTP.  SCEP is the evolution of the enrolment protocol sponsored by
   Cisco Systems, which enjoys wide support in both client and server
   implementations, as well as being relied upon by numerous other
   industry standards that work with certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gutmann-scep/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gutmann-scep-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gutmann-scep-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/