Subject: I-D Action: draft-groves-core-rfc6690up-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 03:13:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Addition of organisation prefix to RFC6690 IANA CoRE parameters registration
        Authors         : Christian Groves
                          Weiwei Yang
	Filename        : draft-groves-core-rfc6690up-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-10-17

Abstract:
   [RFC6690] defines the resource type 'rt' and interface description
   'if' link attributes and defines procedures for registering values.
   Currently each 'rt' and 'if' attribute value must be registered with
   IANA.  This specification updates the process to enable organisation
   prefixes to be registered allowing organisations to manage their own
   namespace within a certain set of rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-core-rfc6690up/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-core-rfc6690up-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/