Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2016 02:32:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IS-IS for IP Internets of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling Entropy Label Capability Using IS-IS
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-10-14

Abstract:
   Multi Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) has defined a mechanism to load
   balance traffic flows using Entropy Labels (EL).  An ingress LSR
   cannot insert ELs for packets going into a given tunnel unless an
   egress LSR has indicated via signaling that it can process ELs on
   that tunnel.  This draft defines a mechanism to signal that
   capability using IS-IS.  This mechanism is useful when the label
   advertisement is also done via IS-IS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-isis-mpls-elc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/