Subject: I-D Action: draft-campbell-oauth-tls-client-auth-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2016 13:44:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mutual X.509 Transport Layer Security (TLS) Authentication for OAuth Clients
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
	Filename        : draft-campbell-oauth-tls-client-auth-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-10-10

Abstract:
   This document describes X.509 certificates as OAuth client
   credentials using Transport Layer Security (TLS) mutual
   authentication as a mechanism for client authentication to the
   authorization server's token endpoint.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campbell-oauth-tls-client-auth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-oauth-tls-client-auth-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/