Subject: I-D Action: draft-daigle-deen-ggie-uri-snaptr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 14:36:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Glass to Glass Internet Ecosystem URI and S-NAPTR Use
        Authors         : Leslie Daigle
                          Glenn Deen
	Filename        : draft-daigle-deen-ggie-uri-snaptr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-10-20

Abstract:
   This document defines the URI scheme "median" for "media networks" as
   defined in the Glass to Glass Internet Ecosystem work, as well as the
   necessary components to resolve median URIs using the S-NAPTR system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-daigle-deen-ggie-uri-snaptr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daigle-deen-ggie-uri-snaptr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/