Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-its-nd-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 21:55:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Neighbor discovery to support direct communication in ITS
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
	Filename        : draft-yan-its-nd-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-10-25

Abstract:
   For C-ACC, Platooning and other typical use cases in ITS, how to
   establish direct IP communication paths between neighbor vehicles
   poses two issues : how to discover the neighbor vehicle and the
   nearby service (from the upper layer); how to discover the link-layer
   address of the selected vehicle (from the lower layer).  This draft
   aims to solve these problems based on mDNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-its-nd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-its-nd-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yan-its-nd-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/