Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-dln-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 07:10:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gap Analysis of Deterministic Latency Networks
        Authors         : Yuanlong Jiang
                          Xian Liu
	Filename        : draft-jiang-dln-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   Deterministic latency network (DLN) is needed to provide guaranteed
   deterministic latency for use cases such as Cloud VR/Gaming and etc,
   especially for latency-critical traffic. This document analyzes the
   gaps in the existing IETF work on fulfilling the control plane and
   measurement needs of DLN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-dln-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-dln-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/