Subject: I-D Action: draft-barth-pce-association-bidir-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 13:52:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Computation Element Communication Protocol Extensions for Associated Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
        Authors         : Colby Barth
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Bin Wen
	Filename        : draft-barth-pce-association-bidir-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.
    The stateful PCE extensions allow stateful control of Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching (MPLS) Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched Paths
   (LSPs) using PCEP.

   This document defines Path Computation Element Communication Protocol
   (PCEP) extensions for binding two reverse unidirectional RSVP-TE LSPs
   into an Associated Bidirectional Label Switched Path (LSP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barth-pce-association-bidir/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barth-pce-association-bidir-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/