Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-plus-statefulness-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2016 13:13:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport-Independent Path Layer State Management
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Brian Trammell
                          Joe Hildebrand
	Filename        : draft-trammell-plus-statefulness-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-10-19

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple state machine for stateful network
   devices on a path between two endpoints to associate state with
   traffic traversing them on a per-flow basis, as well as abstract
   signaling mechanisms for driving the state machine.  This state
   machine is intended to replace the de-facto use of the TCP state
   machine or incomplete forms thereof by stateful network devices in a
   transport-independent way, while still allowing for fast state
   timeout of non-established or undesirable flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-plus-statefulness/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-plus-statefulness-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/