Subject: I-D Action: draft-ali-ccamp-oducn-signal-type-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 10:22:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Extension for Beyond 100G Signal Types in G.709 Optical Transport Networks (OTNs)
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          Manoj Kumar
                          Antonello Bonfanti
                          Akshaya Nadahalli
                          Fatai Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ali-ccamp-oducn-signal-type-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
     RFCs 4328 and 7139 provide signaling extensions in Resource
     ReserVation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) to control the
     full set of Optical Transport Network (OTN) features.  However,
     these specifications do not cover the additional Optical channel
     Data Unit (ODU) containers defined in G.709/Y.1331 for ODUC1,
     ODUC2, ODUC3, ODUC4, ODUC5, ODUC6, ODUC7, ODUC8 and ODUC9. This
     document defines new Signal Types for these additional containers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ali-ccamp-oducn-signal-type/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ali-ccamp-oducn-signal-type-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/