Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-mplane-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 07:47:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : mPlane Protocol Specification
        Authors         : Brian Trammell
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
	Filename        : draft-trammell-mplane-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines the mPlane protocol for coordination of
   heterogeneous network measurement Components: probes and repositories
   that measure, analyze, and store network measurements, data derived
   from measurements, and other ancillary data about elements of the
   network.  The mPlane architecture is defined in terms of
   relationships between Components and Clients which communicate using
   the mPlane protocol defined in this document.

   This revision of the document describes Version 2 of the mPlane
   protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-mplane-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-mplane-protocol-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-trammell-mplane-protocol-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/