Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 06:53:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the NETCONF Data Modeling Language of the IETF.

        Title           : Common Interface Extension YANG Data Models
        Authors         : Robert Wilton
                          David Ball
                          Tapraj Singh
                          Selvakumar Sivaraj
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-10-27

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG modules that augment the Interfaces
   data model defined in the "YANG Data Model for Interface Management"
   with additional configuration and operational data nodes to support
   common lower layer interface properties, such as interface MTU.
   These properties are common to many types of interfaces on network
   routers and switches and are implemented by multiple network
   equipment vendors with similar semantics, even though some of the
   features are not formally defined in any published standard.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netmod-intf-ext-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/