Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-ccamp-oducn-fwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 03:09:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GMPLS Routing and Signalling Framework for ODUCn
        Authors         : Qilei Wang
                          Yuanbin Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wang-ccamp-oducn-fwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document provides a framework to address the GMPLS routing and
   signalling issues to support Generalized Multi-Protocol Label
   Switching (GMPLS)control of Optical Transport Networks (OTNs) as
   specified in ITU-T Recommendation G.709 as published in 2016.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-ccamp-oducn-fwk/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-ccamp-oducn-fwk-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/