Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhati-l2tpext-l2tpv4-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 00:50:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Layer Two Tunneling Protocol - Version 4 (L2TPv4)
        Author          : ABHISHEK BHATI
	Filename        : draft-bhati-l2tpext-l2tpv4-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-10-25

Abstract:
   This document describes the Layer Two Tunneling protocol (L2TPv4).
   L2TPv4 defines implementation friendly and more secured encapsulation
   headers for carrying multiple Layer 2 connections between two IP
   nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhati-l2tpext-l2tpv4/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhati-l2tpext-l2tpv4-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/