Subject: I-D Action: draft-hegde-ospf-advertising-te-protocols-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 07:54:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising TE protocols in OSPF
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Chris Bowers
	Filename        : draft-hegde-ospf-advertising-te-protocols-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document defines a mechanism to indicate which traffic
   engineering protocols are enabled on a link in OSPF.  It does so by
   introducing a new Traffic-Engineering Protocol sub-TLV for the Link
   TLV in the OSPFv2 TE Opaque LSA.  This document also describes
   mechanisms to address backward compatibility issues for routers that
   have not yet been upgraded to software that understands this new sub-
   TLV.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hegde-ospf-advertising-te-protocols/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hegde-ospf-advertising-te-protocols-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/