Subject: I-D Action: draft-lozano-ietf-regext-registrar-expiration-date-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 14:39:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registrar Registration Expiration Date Extension Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Author          : Gustavo Lozano
	Filename        : draft-lozano-ietf-regext-registrar-expiration-date-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-10-25

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the provisioning and management of the
   registrar registration expiration date for domain names stored in a
   shared central repository.  Specified in XML, this mapping extends
   the EPP domain name mapping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lozano-ietf-regext-registrar-expiration-date/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lozano-ietf-regext-registrar-expiration-date-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/