Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 03:55:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC)
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-03.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2016-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies authenticated Diffie-Hellman key exchange
   with ephemeral keys, embedded in messages encoded with CBOR and using
   the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/