Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-sfc-receive-only-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 15:34:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Receive-Only Service Function and External Service in SFC
        Authors         : Eric Wang
                          Kent Leung
	Filename        : draft-wang-sfc-receive-only-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-10-25

Abstract:
   A category of services such as Intrusion Detection Service and Packet
   Capture operates in "receive-only" mode.  They are "packet sinks"
   which consume all packets sent to them.  This document describes the
   proposals for such service to be part of the Service Function
   Chaining framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-sfc-receive-only/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-sfc-receive-only-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-sfc-receive-only-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/