Subject: I-D Action: draft-xuan-nfvrg-policy-resource-man-vnffg-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 04:55:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use cases for policy-based resource management in VNF-FG
        Authors         : Truong-Xuan Do
                          Younghan Kim
	Filename        : draft-xuan-nfvrg-policy-resource-man-vnffg-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document describes two use cases for policy-based resource
   management in VNF-FG. These two use cases are not covered by two
   documents [irtf-nfvrg-resource-management] and
   [irtf-nfvrg-policy-based-resource-management]. These two use cases
   considers service plan policies in VNF-FG placement and affinity
   policies in Network forwarding path update.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xuan-nfvrg-policy-resource-man-vnffg-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xuan-nfvrg-policy-resource-man-vnffg-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/