Subject: I-D Action: draft-iyengar-quic-loss-recovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 16:45:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Congestion Control And Loss Recovery
        Authors         : Janardhan Iyengar
                          Ian Swett
	Filename        : draft-iyengar-quic-loss-recovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   QUIC is a new multiplexed and secure transport atop UDP.  QUIC builds
   on decades of transport and security experience, and implements
   mechanisms that make it attractive as a modern general-purpose
   transport.  QUIC implements the spirit of known TCP loss detection
   mechanisms, described in RFCs, various Internet-drafts, and also
   those prevalent in the Linux TCP implementation.  This document
   describes QUIC loss detection and congestion control, and attributes
   the TCP equivalent in RFCs, Internet-drafts, academic papers, and TCP
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iyengar-quic-loss-recovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iyengar-quic-loss-recovery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iyengar-quic-loss-recovery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/