Subject: I-D Action: draft-weis-radext-mud-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 15:33:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RADIUS Extensions for Manufacturer Usage Description
        Author          : Brian Weis
	Filename        : draft-weis-radext-mud-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-10-25

Abstract:
   A Manufacturer Usage Description (MUD) is a file describing the
   expected use of a class of devices, usually an Internet of Things
   class of devices.  It is prepared by a manufacturer and placed on a
   generally available web server, and is addressable via a Uniform
   Resource Identifier (URI).  The URI is often included in a discovery
   protocol (e.g., DNS, LLDP).  A Network Access Server (NAS) in the
   path of the discovery protocol can collect and forward the URI to a
   RADIUS server, which processes the URI.  This draft defines the
   RADIUS extension needed for the NAS to forward the URI to the RADIUS
   server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-weis-radext-mud/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-weis-radext-mud-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/