Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-pce-vnt-protection-group-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2016 01:42:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Model for VNT (IP Link) Protection Group
        Authors         : Pengcheng FU
                          Jianzhong FU
                          Ruiquan Jing
	Filename        : draft-fu-pce-vnt-protection-group-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-10-29

Abstract:
   IP+optical is a cross-layer collaboration technology for unified
   management of IP and optical networks.

   Based on framework proposed in [ACTN-
   FWK][I-D.ietf-teas-actn-framework], this draft presents specific
   information about the IP+optical solution: hierarchical controllers +
   disabled GMPLS UNIs.  This solution does not involve UNI tunnel
   objects.

   The system uses loose-coupled dual-controllers to implement cross-
   layer collaborative path calculation on the virtual network topology
   (VNT), where the VNT provides the E2E cross-pathcalculation bridging
   function.  The VNT needs to be defined as a YANG model for
   configuration management.

   This draft provides a YANG model for the RESTCONF/NETCONF protocol.
   This YANG module defines NBIs for the IP+optical super controller.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-pce-vnt-protection-group/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-pce-vnt-protection-group-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fu-pce-vnt-protection-group-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/