Subject: I-D Action: draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 07:18:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG model to manage the optical interface parameters for an external transponder in a WDM network
        Authors         : Gabriele Galimberti
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Gert Grammel
	Filename        : draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This memo defines a Yang model related to the Optical Transceiver
   optical parameters characterising the 100G and above interfaces.
   100G and above Transceivers support coherent transmission, different
   modulation format, multiple FEC algorithms not yet specified by ITU-T
   G.698.2 [ITU.G698.2] or any other ITU-T recommendation.  The use
   cases and the state of the Coherent transceivers is well describe in
   draft-many-coherent-DWDM-if-control.

   The Yang model defined in this memo can be used for Optical
   Parameters monitoring and/or configuration of the endpoints of the
   multi-vendor IaDI optical link.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dharini-ccamp-dwdm-if-param-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/