Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 14:11:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling Root-Initiated Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire using LDP
        Authors         : Siva Sivabalan
                          Sami Boutros
                          Luca Martini
                          Maciek Konstantynowicz
                          Gianni Del Vecchio
                          Yuji Kamite
                          Lizhong Jin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2016-10-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism to signal Point-to-Multipoint
   (P2MP) Pseudowires (PW) tree using LDP. Such a mechanism is suitable
   for any Layer 2 VPN service requiring P2MP connectivity over an IP or
   MPLS enabled PSN. A P2MP PW established via the proposed mechanism is
   root initiated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/