Subject: I-D Action: draft-harris-estab-wscale-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 06:27:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WSCALE options in established TCP connections
        Author          : Jeremy Harris
	Filename        : draft-harris-estab-wscale-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   The TCP Window Scale option modifies the interpretation of packets in
   a flow but is transmitted only at the start of the connection.  As
   such there is a problem for observability and fault-finding, since a
   packet capture by a third party may miss the start of a relevant
   connection.  This document describes the use of TCP options to
   provide the scale values during a connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harris-estab-wscale/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harris-estab-wscale-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/