Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2016 04:55:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : RPKI Validation Reconsidered
        Authors         : Geoff Huston
                          George Michaelson
                          Carlos M. Martinez
                          Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Andrew Lee Newton
                          Daniel Shaw
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-10-03

Abstract:
   This document proposes an update to the certificate validation
   procedure specified in RFC 6487 that reduces aspects of operational
   fragility in the management of certificates in the RPKI, while
   retaining essential security features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-validation-reconsidered-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/