Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-icnrg-ccnxkeyexchange-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:55:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CCNx Key Exchange Protocol Version 1.0
        Authors         : M. Mosko
                          Ersin Uzun
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-wood-icnrg-ccnxkeyexchange-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies Version 1.0 of the CCNx Key Exchange (CCNxKE)
   protocol.  The CCNxKE protocol allows two peers to establish a
   shared, forward-secure key for secure and confidential communication.
   The protocol is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering, and
   message forgery between two peers.  It is also designed to minimize
   the number of rounds required to establish a shared key.  In the
   worst case, it requires two RTTs between a consumer and producer to
   establish a shared key.  In the best case, one RTT is required before
   sending any application data.  This document outlines how to derive
   the keys used to encrypt traffic.  An annex provides an example peer-
   to-peer transport protocol for exchanging encrypted CCNx
   communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-icnrg-ccnxkeyexchange/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wood-icnrg-ccnxkeyexchange-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wood-icnrg-ccnxkeyexchange-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/