Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 09:34:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Guidelines for HTTP-to-CoAP Mapping Implementations
        Authors         : Angelo P. Castellani
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Thomas Fossati
                          Esko Dijk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-17.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2016-11-28

Abstract:
   This document provides reference information for implementing a
   cross-protocol network proxy that performs translation from the HTTP
   protocol to CoAP (Constrained Application Protocol).  This will
   enable an HTTP client to access resources on a CoAP server through
   the proxy.  This document describes how an HTTP request is mapped to
   a CoAP request, and then how a CoAP response is mapped back to an
   HTTP response.  This includes guidelines for status code, URI, and
   media type mappings, as well as additional interworking advice.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-http-mapping-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/