Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-netmod-i2rs-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 12:28:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang for I2RS Protocol
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Amit Daas
	Filename        : draft-hares-netmod-i2rs-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-11-15

Abstract:
   This document requests one yang model addition that will support
   ephemeral state and provides notes for the implementers who wish to
   implement ephemeral state for the I2RS Protocol.  The purpose of this
   document is to provide implementers of ephemeral state with
   background and open issues that they should consider when
   implementing ephemeral state that satifies the I2RS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-netmod-i2rs-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-netmod-i2rs-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/