Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-dkim-rcpts-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 17:42:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Including Recipients in DKIM Signatures
        Author          : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-dkim-rcpts-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-11-15

Abstract:
   The DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) protocol applies a domain-level
   cryptographic signature to an e-mail message.  DKIM only guarantees
   authenticity of the message content and does not consider the message
   envelope.  This allows for replay attacks by recycling a signed
   message with an arbitrary new set of recipients.

   This document presents a protocol extension that can include original
   envelope information in the signature data, so that an altered that
   information renders the signature invalid.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-dkim-rcpts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-dkim-rcpts-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kucherawy-dkim-rcpts-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/