Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-quic-http-and-qpack-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 02:14:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP over QUIC - Mapping and Header Compression
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-bishop-quic-http-and-qpack-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-11-15

Abstract:
   HTTP/2 [RFC7540] uses HPACK [RFC7541] for header compression.
   However, HPACK relies on the in-order message-based semantics of the
   HTTP/2 framing layer in order to function.  Messages can only be
   successfully decoded if processed by the receiver in the same order
   as generated by the sender.  This draft refines HPACK to loosen the
   ordering requirements for use over QUIC
   [I-D.hamilton-quic-transport-protocol] and describes changes to
   [I-D.shade-quic-http2-mapping] to leverage the new compression.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-quic-http-and-qpack/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-quic-http-and-qpack-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/