Subject: I-D Action: draft-lhomme-cellar-matroska-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 09:02:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Matroska
        Authors         : Steve Lhomme
                          Moritz Bunkus
                          Dave Rice
	Filename        : draft-lhomme-cellar-matroska-01.txt
	Pages           : 160
	Date            : 2016-11-23

Abstract:
   This document defines the Matroska audiovisual container, including
   definitions of its structural Elements, as well as its terminology,
   vocabulary, and application.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhomme-cellar-matroska/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lhomme-cellar-matroska-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lhomme-cellar-matroska-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/