Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 17:57:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : Report from the Internet of Things (IoT) Semantic Interoperability (IOTSI) Workshop 2016
        Authors         : Jaime Jimenez
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-11-14

Abstract:
   This document provides a summary of the 'Workshop on Internet of
   Things (IoT) Semantic Interoperability (IOTSI)' [IOTSIAG], [IOTSIWS],
   which took place in Santa Clara, CA, on March 17-18, 2016.  The main
   goal of the workshop was to foster a discussion on the different
   approaches used by companies and standards developing organizations
   to accomplish interoperability at the application layer.  This report
   summarizes the discussions and lists recommendations to the standards
   community.  The views and positions in this report are those of the
   workshop participants and do not necessarily reflect those of the
   authors and the Internet Architecture Board (IAB), which organized
   the workshop.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-iotsi-workshop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-iotsi-workshop-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/