Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 22:43:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e of the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal 6TiSCH Configuration
        Authors         : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Kris Pister
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-11-28

Abstract:
   This document describes a minimal mode of operation for a 6TiSCH
   Network.  It provides IPv6 connectivity over a Non-Broadcast Multi-
   Access (NBMA) mesh composed of IEEE802.15.4 Timeslotted Channel
   Hopping (TSCH) links.  This minimal mode uses a collection of
   protocols including the 6LoWPAN framework to enable interoperable
   IPv6 connectivity over IEEE802.15.4 TSCH with minimal network
   configuration and infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/