Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-homenet-dns-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 21:23:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Homenet Naming Architecture
        Author          : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-lemon-homenet-dns-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-11-15

Abstract:
   This document describes options for how naming could be done in a
   homenet, and lists requirements for each solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-homenet-dns-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lemon-homenet-dns-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/