Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 19:24:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Web Linking
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-11-24

Abstract:
   This specification defines a way to indicate the relationships
   between resources on the Web ("links") and the type of those
   relationships ("link relation types").

   It also defines the serialisation of such links in HTTP headers with
   the Link header field.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-rfc5988bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/