Subject: I-D Action: draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2016 07:30:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of the Prefer Header Field in Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)
        Author          : Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-11.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2016-11-22

Abstract:
   This specification defines how the HTTP Prefer header field can be
   used by a WebDAV client to request that certain behaviors be employed
   by a server while constructing a response to a request.

Editorial Note (To be removed by RFC Editor before publication)

   Please send comments to the Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning
   (WebDAV) mailing list at <mailto:[email-masked]> [1], which may
   be joined by sending a message with subject "subscribe" to
   <mailto:[email-masked]> [2].  This mailing list is
   archived at <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-dist-auth/> [3].

Open Issues

   o  Should we add any text regarding caching responses in Section 3?

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-webdav-prefer/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/