Subject: I-D Action: draft-lodderstedt-oauth-security-topics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 07:02:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth Security Topics
        Authors         : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          John Bradley
                          Andrey Labunets
	Filename        : draft-lodderstedt-oauth-security-topics-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-11-13

Abstract:
   This draft gives a comprehensive overview on open OAuth security
   topics.  It is intended to serve as a tool for the OAuth working
   group to systematically address these open security topics,
   recommending mitigations, and potentially also defining OAuth
   extensions needed to cope with the respective security threats.  This
   draft will potentially become a BCP over time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lodderstedt-oauth-security-topics/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lodderstedt-oauth-security-topics-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/