Subject: I-D Action: draft-schuetze-json-hc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2016 06:14:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON-HC
        Author          : J. Schuetze
	Filename        : draft-schuetze-json-hc-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-11-30

Abstract:
   This document proposes a media type for representing JSON resources
   and relations with hypermedia controls.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schuetze-json-hc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schuetze-json-hc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schuetze-json-hc-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/