Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-json-home-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 23:49:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Home Documents for HTTP APIs
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-json-home-05.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-11-23

Abstract:
   This document proposes a "home document" format for non-browser HTTP
   clients.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-json-home/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-json-home-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-json-home-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/