Subject: I-D Action: draft-jimenez-t2trg-coap-functionality-lwm2m-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 05:45:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP functionality expected in a LWM2M system
        Author          : Jaime Jimenez
	Filename        : draft-jimenez-t2trg-coap-functionality-lwm2m-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document provides a strawman summary of information that should
   be used for the LWM2M specification [LWM2M].  LWM2M is based on CoAP,
   on top of which it describes certain management interfaces and data
   models that go beyond the CoAP specifications itself.  However LWM2M
   does not describe all behavior that should be expected from
   implementations of the CoAP specifications.  This document attempts
   to clarify what should be present in a LWM2M system beyond what is
   specified in the LWM2M documents.  Additionally, this document also
   adds information about IPSO Objects [IPSO] and their usage with LWM2M
   as application protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jimenez-t2trg-coap-functionality-lwm2m/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jimenez-t2trg-coap-functionality-lwm2m-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/