Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-ani-objectives-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 11:42:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Technical Objectives for the Autonomic Network Infrastructure
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-anima-ani-objectives-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-11-17

Abstract:
   This document defines several technical objectives for the Generic
   Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP) for use by components of the
   Autonomic Networking Infrastructure outlined in the ANIMA reference
   model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-anima-ani-objectives/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-ani-objectives-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/