Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-17.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 19:37:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RADIUS EXTensions of the IETF.

        Title           : RADIUS Extensions for IP Port Configuration and Reporting
        Authors         : Dean Cheng
                          Jouni Korhonen
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-17.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2016-11-14

Abstract:
   This document defines three new RADIUS attributes.  For devices that
   implement IP port ranges, these attributes are used to communicate
   with a RADIUS server in order to configure and report IP transport
   ports, as well as mapping behavior for specific hosts.  This
   mechanism can be used in various deployment scenarios such as
   Carrier-Grade NAT, IPv4/IPv6 translators, Provider WLAN Gateway, etc.
   This document defines a mapping between some RADIUS attributes and
   IPFIX Information Element Identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-17

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-radext-ip-port-radius-ext-17

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/