Subject: I-D Action: draft-campbell-oauth-resource-indicators-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 18:34:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resource Indicators for OAuth 2.0
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-campbell-oauth-resource-indicators-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-11-14

Abstract:
   This straw-man specification defines an extension to The OAuth 2.0
   Authorization Framework that enables the client and authorization
   server to more explicitly to communicate about the protected
   resource(s) to be accessed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campbell-oauth-resource-indicators/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-oauth-resource-indicators-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-campbell-oauth-resource-indicators-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/