Subject: I-D Action: draft-bortzmeyer-bundled-signaling-alias-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 05:02:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signaling that a domain name is an alias of another one
        Author          : Stephane Bortzmeyer
	Filename        : draft-bortzmeyer-bundled-signaling-alias-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-11-14

Abstract:
   This document suggests a light-weight and semantics-free way to
   signal, in the DNS itself, that a domain name is actually an alias of
   another one (and therefore that they are member of the same bundle).

   REMOVE BEFORE PUBLICATION: this document should be discussed in the
   dnsbundled maiing list <https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/
   bundled-domain-names>.  The source of the document, as well as a list
   of open issues, is currently kept at Github [1].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bortzmeyer-bundled-signaling-alias/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bortzmeyer-bundled-signaling-alias-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/