Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc6040update-shim-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 02:44:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Propagating Explicit Congestion Notification Across IP Tunnel Headers Separated by a Shim
        Author          : Bob Briscoe
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc6040update-shim-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-11-15

Abstract:
   RFC 6040 on "Tunnelling of Explicit Congestion Notification" made the
   rules for propagation of ECN consistent for all forms of IP in IP
   tunnel.  This specification extends the scope of RFC 6040 to include
   tunnels where two IP headers are separated by a shim header that
   cannot stand alone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc6040update-shim/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc6040update-shim-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/