Subject: I-D Action: draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 17:15:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NSF-triggered Traffic Steering in I2NSF Framework
        Authors         : Sangwon Hyun
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          SangUk Woo
                          YunSuk Yeo
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-11-13

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture of the framework for
   Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF) which enables traffic
   steering between Network Security Functions (NSFs) for security
   policy enforcement.  Such traffic steering enables composite
   inspection of network traffic by steering the traffic through
   multiple types of NSFs according to the information model for the
   NSF-facing interface in the I2NSF framework.  This document explains
   the additional components integrated into the I2NSF framework and
   their functionalities to achieve NSF-triggered traffic steering.  It
   also describes representative use cases to address major benefits
   from the proposed architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/