Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 10:44:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Datagram Transport Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Transport-Agnostic Security Association Extension
        Authors         : Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cid-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-11-13

Abstract:
   This memo proposes a new Datagram Transport Transport Layer Security
   (DTLS) extension that provides the ability to negotiate, during
   handshake, a transport independent identifier that is unique per
   security association.  This identifier effectively decouples the DTLS
   session from the underlying transport protocol, allowing the same
   security association to be migrated across different instances of the
   same transport, or to a completely different transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/