Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-sdes-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 16:11:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Core Maintenance of the IETF.

        Title           : The Addition of SRTP crypto suites based on the ARIA algorithms to the SDP Security Descriptions
        Authors         : Woo-Hwan Kim
                          Jungkeun Lee
                          Je Hong Park
                          Daesung Kwon
                          Dong-Chan Kim
	Filename        : draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-sdes-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-11-13

Abstract:
   This document defines SRTP crypto suites based on the ARIA block
   cipher algorithm for use with the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
   security descriptions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-sdes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-sdes-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-avtcore-aria-sdes-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/