Subject: I-D Action: draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 16:08:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Review on issues in discussion of next generation converged networks (5G) from an IP point of view
        Authors         : Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-11-13

Abstract:
   This document presents considerations related to open and upcoming
   issues with upcoming new communication systems denoted as 5G aiming
   to set a basis for documenting problem space, use-cases, and
   potential solutions related to next-generation network
   infrastructure.  The draft reviews currently investigated topics,
   including both inputs from IETF and from other SDOs as well as
   research activities.  Further the outcome of recent discussions at
   side sessions during IETF meetings are recaptured to help identifying
   a starting point for future thoughts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/