Subject: I-D Action: draft-litkowski-pce-association-diversity-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 04:50:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Computation Element communication Protocol extension for signaling LSP diversity constraint
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Colby Barth
	Filename        : draft-litkowski-pce-association-diversity-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-11-23

Abstract:
   This document introduces a simple mechanism to signal path diversity
   for a group of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via an extension to the
   Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-litkowski-pce-association-diversity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-litkowski-pce-association-diversity-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-litkowski-pce-association-diversity-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/