Subject: I-D Action: draft-cho-netvc-applypvq-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 13:31:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applying PVQ Outside Daala
        Author          : Yushin Cho
	Filename        : draft-cho-netvc-applypvq-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-11-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the Perceptual Vector Quantization (PVQ)
   outside of the Daala video codec, where PVQ was originally developed.
   It discusses the issues arising while integrating PVQ into a
   traditional video codec, AV1.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cho-netvc-applypvq/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cho-netvc-applypvq-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cho-netvc-applypvq-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/