Subject: I-D Action: draft-han-netmod-intf-ext-ppp-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2016 00:58:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for PPP Protocol
        Authors         : Hansance Han
                          Hua Lv
                          James Zhang
	Filename        : draft-han-netmod-intf-ext-ppp-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-11-18

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
configure and manage PPP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-han-netmod-intf-ext-ppp-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-han-netmod-intf-ext-ppp-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/