Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-ccg-appoint-process-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 09:13:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : Appointment Procedures for the IETF Representatives to the Community Coordination Group (CCG)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-iab-ccg-appoint-process-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-11-16

Abstract:
   This document outlines the procedures by which the IETF makes
   appointments to the Community Coordination Group (CCG), which
   provides advice and guidance to the IETF Trust in matters related to
   the IANA Trademarks and the IANA domain names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-ccg-appoint-process/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-ccg-appoint-process-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/