Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 21:12:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling  MSD (Maximum SID Depth) using OSPF
        Authors         : Jeff Tantsura
                          Uma Chunduri
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-11-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes a way to expose Maximum SID Depth (MSD)
   supported by a node at node and/or link level by an OSPF Router.  In
   a Segment Routing (SR) enabled network a centralized controller that
   programs SR tunnels at the head-end node needs to know the MSD
   information at node level and/or link level to push the label stack
   of an appropriate depth .  Here the term OSPF means both OSPFv2 and
   OSPFv3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-segment-routing-msd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/