Subject: I-D Action: draft-green-tls-static-dh-in-tls13-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 22:36:49 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Center use of Static Diffie-Hellman in TLS 1.3
        Author          : Matthew Green
	Filename        : draft-green-tls-static-dh-in-tls13-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-11-13

Abstract:
   Unlike earlier versions of TLS, current drafts of TLS 1.3 have
   instead adopted ephemeral-mode Diffie-Hellman and elliptic-curve
   Diffie-Hellman as the primary cryptographic key exchange mechanism
   used in TLS. This document describes an optional configuration for
   TLS servers that allows for the use of a static Diffie-Hellman secret
   for all TLS connections made to the server. Passive monitoring of TLS
   connections can be enabled by installing a corresponding copy of this
   key in each monitoring device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-green-tls-static-dh-in-tls13/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-green-tls-static-dh-in-tls13-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/