Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-idr-isp-border-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 21:32:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : New definition of ISP internal eBGP border using BGP Roles
        Authors         : Alexander Azimov
                          Eugene Bogomazov
                          Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
                          Kotikalapudi Sriram
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-idr-isp-border-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-11-13

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new definition of ISP borders using BGP
   Roles.  It may be used to improve the BGP best path selection
   algorithm for better support of hot-potato routing between different
   internal ASNs of an ISP.  It may also be used to enable transmission
   of local attributes between different internal ASNs of an ISP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-idr-isp-border/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-idr-isp-border-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/