Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-netconf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 13:34:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NETCONF Changes to Support I2RS Protocol
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Amit Daas
	Filename        : draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-netconf-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-11-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a NETCONF capabiilty to support the Interface
   to Routing system (I2RS) protocol requirements for I2RS protocol
   version 1.  The I2RS protocol is a re-use higher layer protocol which
   defines extensions to other protocols (NETCONF and RESTCONf) and
   extensions to the Yang Data Modeling language.

   The I2RS protocol supports ephemeral state datastores as control
   plane datastores.  Initial versions of this document contain
   descriptions of the ephemeral datastore.  Future versions may move
   this description to NETMOD datastore description documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-netconf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-netconf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/