Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 20:32:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Joint Deterministic Scheduling Requirements for Industrial Field/Backhaul Networks
        Authors         : Heng Wang
                          Ping Wang
                          Hang Yang
	Filename        : draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-11-13

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the joint deterministic scheduling
   requirements for industrial field/backhaul networks, mainly
   including the determinacy, time synchronization, compatibility and
   scalability demands.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/