Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 21:42:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Thing-to-Thing Data Hub
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-11-13

Abstract:
   A Thing-to-Thing Data Hub is a RESTful, hypermedia-driven Web
   application that can be used in Thing-to-Thing communication to
   share information such as thing descriptions, configurations,
   resource descriptions or sleep schedules at a central location.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-data-hub-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/