Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-lisp-function-discovery-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 23:55:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Mapping Service Functions Discovery (LMSFD) using OSPF
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-lisp-function-discovery-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-11-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to the Open Shortest Path First
   (OSPF) protocol for the discovery of Locator/ID Separation Protocol
   (LISP) Mapping Service functions, especially the Map-Resolver (MR)
   and Map-Server (MS) LISP components.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-lisp-function-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-function-discovery-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-lisp-function-discovery-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/