Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhi-pce-pm-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2016 13:14:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Reporting MPLS-TE LSP Performance Measurements
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Bin Wen
                          Colby Barth
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-gandhi-pce-pm-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2016-11-16

Abstract:
   In certain networks, network performance data such as packet loss,
   delay and delay variation (jitter) as well as bandwidth usage is a
   critical measure for Traffic Engineering (TE).  This data provides
   operators the characteristics of their networks for performance
   evaluation that is required to ensure the Service Level Agreements
   (SLAs).  Performance Measurement (PM) mechanisms can be employed to
   monitor these metrics for TE Label Switched Paths (LSPs) in real-
   time.  This document describes Path Computation Element Protocol
   (PCEP) extensions for reporting such performance measurements to an
   Active Stateful PCE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhi-pce-pm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhi-pce-pm-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhi-pce-pm-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/