Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 00:17:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Deprecation of BGP Path Attribute values 30, 31, 129, 241, 242, and 234 
        Author          : Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-11-14

Abstract:
   This document requests IANA to mark BGP path attribute values 30, 31,
   129, 241, 242, and 243 as "deprecated".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-deprecate-30-31-129-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/