Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-unicode-in-abnf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2016 08:32:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unicode in ABNF
        Authors         : Sean Leonard
                          Chris Newman
	Filename        : draft-seantek-unicode-in-abnf-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-11-01

Abstract:
   This experimental document adds support for Unicode strings in ABNF
   (Augmented Backus-Naur Form), and provides certain symbols related to
   Unicode code point ranges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-unicode-in-abnf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-unicode-in-abnf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seantek-unicode-in-abnf-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/