Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2016 23:59:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Happy Eyeballs Extension for Multiple Interfaces
        Authors         : Gang Chen
                          Carl Williams
                          Dan Wing
                          Andrew Yourtchenko
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-11.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-11-13

Abstract:
   This memo proposes extensions to the Happy Eyeball's algorithm
   requirements defined in RFC6555 for use with the multiple
   provisioning domain architecture.  The Happy Eyeballs in MIF would
   make the selection process smoother by using connectivity tests over
   pre-filtered interfaces according to defined policy.  This would
   choose the best interface with an automatic fallback mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mif-happy-eyeballs-extension-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/