Subject: I-D Action: draft-fujimoto-urn-onem2m-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 16:38:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the oneM2M Partnership Project (oneM2M)
        Authors         : 
	Filename        : draft-fujimoto-urn-onem2m-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-10-26

Abstract:
This document describes the Namespace Identifier (NID) for Uniform
Resource Namespace (URN) resources published by the oneM2M Partnership
Project (oneM2M). oneM2M defines and manages resources that utilize
this URN name model.  Management activities for these and other
resource types are provided by the oneM2M Secretariat.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fujimoto-urn-onem2m/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fujimoto-urn-onem2m-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/