Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 16:07:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC of the IETF.

        Title           : Using Transport Layer Security (TLS) to Secure QUIC
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-11-28

Abstract:
   This document describes how Transport Layer Security (TLS) can be
   used to secure QUIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-tls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-tls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/