Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 19:06:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Experiences from Root Testbed in the Yeti DNS Project
        Authors         : Linjian Song
                          Shane Kerr
                          Dong Liu
                          Paul Vixie
                          Akira Kato
	Filename        : draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2016-11-14

Abstract:
   This document reports and discusses issues in DNS root services,
   based on experiences from the experiments in the Yeti DNS Project.
   These issues include IPv6-only operation, the root DNS server naming
   scheme, DNSSEC KSK rollover, root server renumbering, multiple root
   zone signer, and so on.  This project was founded in May 2015 and has
   since built a live root DNS server system testbed with volunteer root
   server and resolver operations.

   REMOVE BEFORE PUBLICATION: Although this document is submitted as an
   independent submission, comments are welcome in the IETF DNSOP (DNS
   Operations) working group mailing list.  The source of the document
   is currently placed at GitHub [xml-file].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-yeti-testbed-experience-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/