Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-rfc7437bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 17:58:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IAB, IESG, and IAOC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: Operation of the Nominating and Recall Committees
        Author          : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-rfc7437bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 38
	Date            : 2016-11-15

Abstract:
   The process by which the members of the IAB and IESG, and some
   members of the IAOC, are selected, confirmed, and recalled is
   specified in this document.  This document is a self-consistent,
   organized compilation of the process as it has evolved since the
   publication of [RFC7437].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-rfc7437bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-rfc7437bis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kucherawy-rfc7437bis-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/