Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-detnet-joint-scheduling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 01:33:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Joint Real-Time Scheduling Methods for Deterministic Industrial Field/Backhaul Networks
        Authors         : Heng Wang
                          Ping Wang
                          Hang Yang
	Filename        : draft-wang-detnet-joint-scheduling-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-11-15

Abstract:
   In industrial field/backhaul networks, the joint real-time
   scheduling method is important to keep end-to-end data streams
   meeting the deadline. This document proposes four joint scheduling
   methods, the four methods consider time slotting the industrial
   backhaul network, regarding industrial backhaul network as a black
   box system, ignoring delay of industrial backhaul and establishing
   latency model of an industrial backhaul network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-detnet-joint-scheduling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-detnet-joint-scheduling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/