Subject: I-D Action: draft-muley-network-based-bonding-hybrid-access-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 22:33:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network based Bonding solution for Hybrid Access
        Authors         : Praveen Muley
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Geng Liang
                          Hans Liu
	Filename        : draft-muley-network-based-bonding-hybrid-access-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-11-14

Abstract:
   In order to address increasing bandwidth demands, operators are
   considering bundling of multiple heterogeneous access networks
   (Hybrid access) for residential and enterprise customers. This
   document describes a solution for Hybrid access and covers the use
   case scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muley-network-based-bonding-hybrid-access/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muley-network-based-bonding-hybrid-access-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/