Subject: I-D Action: draft-shyam-site-multi-37.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 18:36:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Solution for Site Multihoming in a Real IP Environment
        Author          : Shyamaprasad Bandyopadhyay
	Filename        : draft-shyam-site-multi-37.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2016-11-14

Abstract:
   This document provides a solution for Site Multihoming of stub
   networks in a real IP environment. Each user interface in a customer
   network may have as many global unicast addresses as many service
   providers it will be connected with. Users can establish multiple
   connections through different service providers simultaneously.
   Customer networks can maintain private address space to communicate
   within its users. Customer networks can provide IP mobility services
   as well.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shyam-site-multi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shyam-site-multi-37

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shyam-site-multi-37

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/