Subject: I-D Action: draft-tianguorong-hiep-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 13:05:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HIEP: HTB Internet E-Wallet Protocol
        Authors         : Tian Guorong
                          Teo Engsoon
                          Monica Zhu
                          Jinzhu Wang
                          Jianhua Tong
	Filename        : draft-tianguorong-hiep-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-11-28

Abstract:
This document describes an online-paying method that realizes the paying
addressing on the basis of HTTP protocol. It is for the purpose to
setup a normative and safe E-paying system standard, and specify the
definition of E-paying. In the last version, we described how this system
working with bank. We would like to introduce the HART pay application
functions we designed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tianguorong-hiep/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tianguorong-hiep-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tianguorong-hiep-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/