Subject: I-D Action: draft-kucherawy-nomcom-procexp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 18:16:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Process Experiment: Expanded Qualification of Nominating Committee Selecting Members
        Author          : Murray S. Kucherawy
	Filename        : draft-kucherawy-nomcom-procexp-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-11-15

Abstract:
   The criteria by which one qualifies to be a selecting member of the
   IETF Nominating Committee are somewhat limited, having been developed
   long before the current IETF meeting model that allows for greater
   remote participation both during and between organized meetings.
   This document describes a process experiment whereby those criteria
   are extended to meet the IETF's current participation model.  If
   successful, the results of this experiment can be folded into our
   permanent NomCom procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kucherawy-nomcom-procexp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kucherawy-nomcom-procexp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kucherawy-nomcom-procexp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/