Subject: I-D Action: draft-mst-lgapi-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 11:20:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Looking Glass API
        Author          : Markus Stubbig
	Filename        : draft-mst-lgapi-05.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-11-14

Abstract:
   This document introduces an application programming interface (API)
   to the web-based "Network Looking Glass" software.  Its purpose is to
   provide application programmers uniform access to the Looking Glass
   service and to analyze standardized response.

   The API interface is supposed to provide the same level of
   information as web-based interfaces, but in a computer-readable
   format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mst-lgapi/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mst-lgapi-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mst-lgapi-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/