Subject: I-D Action: draft-pfister-homenet-dot-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2016 00:48:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Special Use Top Level Domain '.homenet'
        Author          : Pierre Pfister
	Filename        : draft-pfister-homenet-dot-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-10-31

Abstract:
   This document specifies the behavior that is expected from the Domain
   Name System with regard to DNS queries for names ending with
   '.homenet.', thereby defining this top-level domain as a special-use
   domain name [RFC6761].  The '.homenet' top-level domain intends to
   replace '.home' which was originally proposed in [RFC7788] as default
   domain-name for home networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pfister-homenet-dot/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pfister-homenet-dot-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/