Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-bier-oam-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 00:12:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for BIER OAM
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Ran Chen
                          Rong Gu
	Filename        : draft-hu-bier-oam-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-12-04

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data model for Bit Index Explicit
   Replication (BIER) Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM).
   It extends from the basic YANG data model for Layer independent OAM
   Management defined in [I-D.ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam] with
   BIER technology specifics.  It includes BIER OAM related
   configuration and state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-bier-oam-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-bier-oam-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/