Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-packet-rate-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 11:53:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Flow Specification Packet-Rate Action
        Authors         : Wesley Eddy
                          Justin Dailey
                          Gilbert Clark
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-packet-rate-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-12-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a new type of traffic filtering action for the
   BGP flow specification.  The new packet-rate action allows specifying
   a rate-limit in number of packets per second.  This is intended to be
   used in combatting some types of denial of service attacks where the
   packet rate is more important than the raw bitrate of the attack
   traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-packet-rate/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-packet-rate-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-flowspec-packet-rate-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/