Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-rtgwg-ip-hard-pipes-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 17:46:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Protocol Independent (Hardened) Bandwidth
        Authors         : Soh Keng Hock
                          Jiangtao Hao
                          Loa Andersson
                          Gang Gai
	Filename        : draft-hao-rtgwg-ip-hard-pipes-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-12-16

Abstract:
   This document describes Protocol Independent Bandwidth for IP
   Multicast a.k.a "IP Multicast Hard Pipes".  A hard pipe has a
   dedicated bandwidth that can neither be exceeded or infringed upon.

   RFC 7625 described an implementation of MPLS hard pipes, this
   document discusses the hard pipe technology as applied to IP
   Multicast flows.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-rtgwg-ip-hard-pipes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-rtgwg-ip-hard-pipes-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-rtgwg-ip-hard-pipes-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/