Subject: I-D Action: draft-mcmanus-immutable-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 14:03:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Immutable Responses
        Author          : Patrick McManus
	Filename        : draft-mcmanus-immutable-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-12-19

Abstract:
   The immutable HTTP response Cache-Control extension allows servers to
   identify resources that will not be updated during their freshness
   lifetime.  This assures that a client never needs to revalidate a
   cached fresh resource to be certain it has not been modified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcmanus-immutable/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mcmanus-immutable-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mcmanus-immutable-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/