Subject: I-D Action: draft-wu-ntp-ntp-cfg-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 22:09:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for NTP
        Authors         : Nan Wu
                          Anil Kumar S N
                          Yi Zhao
	Filename        : draft-wu-ntp-ntp-cfg-02.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2016-12-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for Network Time Protocol
   implementations.  The data model includes configuration data and
   state data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wu-ntp-ntp-cfg/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wu-ntp-ntp-cfg-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wu-ntp-ntp-cfg-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/