Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-core-opcua-transmition-requirements-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 02:35:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements Analysis for OPC UA over CoAP
        Authors         : Heng Wang
                          Chenggen Pu
                          Ping Wang
                          Yi Yang
                          Daijing Xiong
	Filename        : draft-wang-core-opcua-transmition-requirements-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-12-28

Abstract:
   Industrial Internet of Things is an attractive application area for
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP). OPC Unified Architecture
   (OPC UA) defines a semantic-based information model for industrial
   control system that can satisfy the requirements of Industry 4.0
   based on semantic information exchange. This document analyses
   requirements for OPC UA transmission over CoAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-core-opcua-transmition-requirements/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-core-opcua-transmition-requirements-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/