Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 05:49:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the RTP Media Congestion Avoidance Techniques of the IETF.

        Title           : Coupled congestion control for RTP media
        Authors         : Safiqul Islam
                          Michael Welzl
                          Stein Gjessing
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-12-07

Abstract:
   When multiple congestion controlled RTP sessions traverse the same
   network bottleneck, combining their controls can improve the total
   on-the-wire behavior in terms of delay, loss and fairness.  This
   document describes such a method for flows that have the same sender,
   in a way that is as flexible and simple as possible while minimizing
   the amount of changes needed to existing RTP applications.  It
   specifies how to apply the method for the NADA congestion control
   algorithm, and provides suggestions on how to apply it to other
   congestion control algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rmcat-coupled-cc-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/