Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 14:27:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP-Signaled End-System IP/VPNs
        Authors         : Stuart Mackie
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Nischal Sheth
                          Maria Napierala
                          Nabil Bitar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-06.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2016-12-15

Abstract:
   This document describes a solution in which the control plane
   protocol specified in BGP/MPLS IP VPNs is used and extended via the
   XMPP protocol to provide a Virtual Network service to end-systems
   (hosts).  These end-systems may be used to provide network services
   or may host end-user applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-l3vpn-end-system-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/