Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 16:21:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to Resource Reservation Protocol For Fast Reroute of Traffic Engineering GMPLS LSPs
        Authors         : Mike Taillon
                          Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Manav Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-07.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-12-19

Abstract:
   This document defines Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) signaling extensions to support Fast Reroute
   (FRR) of Packet Switched Capable (PSC) Generalized Multi-Protocol
   Label Switching (GMPLS) Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  These signaling
   extensions allow the coordination of a bidirectional bypass tunnel
   assignment protecting a common facility in both forward and reverse
   directions of a co-routed bidirectional LSP.  In addition, these
   extensions enable the re-direction of bidirectional traffic onto
   bypass tunnels that ensure co-routedness of data paths in the forward
   and reverse directions after FRR and avoid RSVP soft-state timeout in
   control-plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/