Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-teas-rsvp-tts-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 21:17:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to MPLS for Temporal LSP
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Vic Liu
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-teas-rsvp-tts-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-12-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to RSVP-TE for creating and
   maintaining a Traffic Engineering (TE) Label Switched Path (LSP) in a
   time interval or a sequence of time intervals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-teas-rsvp-tts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-teas-rsvp-tts-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-teas-rsvp-tts-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/