Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 05:28:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Joint Scheduling Architecture for Deterministic Industrial Field/Backhaul Networks
        Authors         : Heng Wang
                          Ping Wang
                          Chang Zhang
                          Yi Yang
	Filename        : draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-12-19

Abstract:
   Joint scheduling of industrial field network and backhaul network is
   significant for end-to-end deterministic delay requirements of data
   flows in factories. This document describes a joint scheduling
   architecture for deterministic industrial field and backhaul
   networks. Taking WIA-PA wireless field network and IPv6-based
   backhaul network as an example, this document shows how the joint
   scheduling architecture works.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/