Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-secure-join-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 12:05:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e of the IETF.

        Title           : 6tisch Secure Join protocol
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-secure-join-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-12-15

Abstract:
   Charter: The WG will continue working on securing the join process
   and making that fit within the constraints of high latency, low
   throughput and small frame sizes that characterize IEEE802.15.4 TSCH.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-secure-join/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-dtsecurity-secure-join-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/