Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahn-its-geo-problem-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 03:45:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statements of IPv6-based Geographical Forwarding for ITS
        Author          : Sanghyun Ahn
	Filename        : draft-ahn-its-geo-problem-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-12-19

Abstract:
   For the support of IPv6-based ITS applications, ITS data packets are
   required to be delivered based on the geographical location
   (longitude and latitude) information of the destination ITS node
   or area. Therefore, geographical forwarding mechanisms are preferred
   in the ITS environment. In this draft, we define the issues
   to be considered in delivering IPv6 ITS data based on geographical
   location.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahn-its-geo-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahn-its-geo-problem-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/