Subject: I-D Action: draft-bashir-idr-inter-provider-flowspec-actions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 12:48:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Inter-provider Propagation of BGP Flow specification Rules
        Author          : Ahmed Bashir
	Filename        : draft-bashir-idr-inter-provider-flowspec-actions-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-12-12

Abstract:
This document describes a mechanism to propagate and handle flowspec messages
beyond adjacent flowspec address family peers. The message propagation and handling techniques described in this draft allows the actions to be taken in the
nearst point to DDoS Attack origin. 

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bashir-idr-inter-provider-flowspec-actions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bashir-idr-inter-provider-flowspec-actions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/