Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-dmm-man-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 17:22:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mobility Ability Negotiation
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
	Filename        : draft-yan-dmm-man-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-12-21

Abstract:
   Based on IPv6, multiple mobility management protocols have been
   developed and generally they can be classified into two types:
   network-based and host-based.  Different protocols have different
   functional requirements on the network element or the terminal and
   then a scheme should be used in order to support the negotiation and
   selection of adopted mobility management protocol when a terminal
   accesses to a new network.  In this draft, this issue is considered
   and analyzed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-dmm-man/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-dmm-man-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/