Subject: I-D Action: draft-vixie-dns-rpz-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 10:48:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Response Policy Zones
        Authors         : Paul Vixie
                          Vernon Schryver
	Filename        : draft-vixie-dns-rpz-02.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2016-12-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for expressing DNS response policy
   inside a specially constructed DNS zone, and for recursive name
   servers to use such poicy to return modified results to DNS clients.
   The modified DNS results can stop access to selected HTTP servers,
   redirect users to "walled gardens," block objectionable email, and
   otherwise defend against attack.  These "DNS Firewalls" are widely
   used in fighting Internet crime and abuse.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vixie-dns-rpz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vixie-dns-rpz-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vixie-dns-rpz-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/