Subject: I-D Action: draft-beauchamp-private-wire-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 02:38:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) INFO package for Private Wire
        Authors         : Finlay Fraser
                          Chris Boulton
	Filename        : draft-beauchamp-private-wire-10.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2016-12-02

Abstract:
   Application level data exchanged using the SIP INFO method are
   supported and documented in specifications known as 'INFO Packages'.
   This document defines functionality associated with Session
   Initiation Protocol (SIP) Private Wire functionality and creates an
   'INFO Package' for carrying such application level data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-beauchamp-private-wire/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-beauchamp-private-wire-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-beauchamp-private-wire-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/