Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-object-security-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 06:48:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Object Security of CoAP (OSCOAP)
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-object-security-01.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2016-12-19

Abstract:
   This memo defines Object Security of CoAP (OSCOAP), a method for
   application layer protection of message exchanges with the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), using the CBOR Object
   Signing and Encryption (COSE) format.  OSCOAP provides end-to-end
   encryption, integrity and replay protection to CoAP payload, options,
   and header fields, as well as a secure binding between CoAP request
   and response messages.  The use of OSCOAP is signaled with the CoAP
   option Object-Security, also defined in this memo.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-object-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-object-security-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-object-security-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/