Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheng-sdn-switchtest-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:17:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDN Switch Benchmark Test Cases Summary
        Authors         : Mike Cheng
                          Yaming Bao
	Filename        : draft-cheng-sdn-switchtest-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-12-21

Abstract:
   This document summarized the test cases for SDN switches, and
   introduced the test methodologies for each case of them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheng-sdn-switchtest/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheng-sdn-switchtest-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/