Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-information-model-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 10:01:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring of the IETF.

        Title           : SACM Information Model
        Authors         : David Waltermire
                          Kim Watson
                          Clifford Kahn
                          Lisa Lorenzin
                          Michael Cokus
                          Daniel Haynes
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-information-model-08.txt
	Pages           : 155
	Date            : 2016-12-05

Abstract:
   This document defines the Information Elements that are transported
   between SACM components and their interconnected relationships.  The
   primary purpose of the Secure Automation and Continuous Monitoring
   (SACM) Information Model is to ensure the interoperability of
   corresponding SACM data models and addresses the use cases defined by
   SACM.  The Information Elements and corresponding types are
   maintained as the IANA "SACM Information Elements" registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-information-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-information-model-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-information-model-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/