Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-route-server-rpki-light-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 10:45:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling Prefix Origin Validation Results from a Route-Server to Peers
        Authors         : Thomas King
                          Daniel Kopp
                          Aristidis Lambrianidis
                          Arnaud Fenioux
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-route-server-rpki-light-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-12-08

Abstract:
   This document defines the usage of the BGP Prefix Origin Validation
   State Extended Community [I-D.ietf-sidr-origin-validation-signaling]
   to signal prefix origin validation results from a route-server to its
   peers.  Upon reception of prefix origin validation results peers can
   use this information in their local routing decision process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-route-server-rpki-light/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-route-server-rpki-light-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-route-server-rpki-light-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/