Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-pce-auxiliary-connections-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 18:02:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE auxiliary connections
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          Ran Chen
	Filename        : draft-hu-pce-auxiliary-connections-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-12-12

Abstract:
   This document provides a method to establish auxiliary connections
   between PCE and PCC to improve the reliability of the connection of
   PCE and PCC.  The real-time sample data and some state report flow
   are suggestion to transport by take use of the auxiliary connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-pce-auxiliary-connections/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-pce-auxiliary-connections-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/