Subject: I-D Action: draft-newton-regext-rdap-domain-availability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 03:18:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using RDAP as a Domain Availability Service
        Authors         : Andrew Lee Newton
                          Marcos Sanz
	Filename        : draft-newton-regext-rdap-domain-availability-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-12-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a minimal profile of RDAP which can be used
   to check the availability of domain names available for registration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-newton-regext-rdap-domain-availability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-newton-regext-rdap-domain-availability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/