Subject: I-D Action: draft-cope-heh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 10:44:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hash-Encrypt-Hash, a block cipher mode of operation
        Author          : Alex Cope
	Filename        : draft-cope-heh-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-12-21

Abstract:
   This memo describes a block cipher mode of operation known as Hash-
   Encrypt-Hash (HEH).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cope-heh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cope-heh-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cope-heh-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/