Subject: I-D Action: draft-smyshlyaev-sespake-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 02:47:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Security Evaluated Standardized Password Authenticated Key Exchange (SESPAKE) Protocol
        Authors         : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
                          Evgeny Alekseev
                          Igor Oshkin 
                          Vladimir Popov
	Filename        : draft-smyshlyaev-sespake-16.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2016-12-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Security Evaluated Standardized Password
   Authenticated Key Exchange (SESPAKE) protocol.  The SESPAKE protocol
   provides password authenticated key exchange for usage in the systems
   for protection of sensitive information.  The security proofs of the
   protocol were made for the case of an active adversary in the
   channel, including MitM attacks and attacks based on the
   impersonation of one of the subjects.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smyshlyaev-sespake/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smyshlyaev-sespake-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-smyshlyaev-sespake-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/