Subject: I-D Action: draft-pradeep-kumar-xplorer-posvm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:18:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proposal for protocol and operating systems Virtual machines
        Author          : Pradeep Kumar Xplorer
	Filename        : draft-pradeep-kumar-xplorer-posvm-03.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2016-12-21

Abstract:
   This document describes need for protocol and operating systems Virtual
machines 

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pradeep-kumar-xplorer-posvm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pradeep-kumar-xplorer-posvm-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pradeep-kumar-xplorer-posvm-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/