Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pim-babel-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 22:06:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PIM BABEL EXT
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Stig Venaas
                          Pierre Pfister
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pim-babel-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-12-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a method that uses Babel protocol extension
   to deliver multicast information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pim-babel-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pim-babel-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/