Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 13:48:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGPSec Considerations for AS Migration
        Authors         : Wesley George
                          Sandy Murphy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2016-12-07

Abstract:
   This document discusses considerations and methods for supporting and
   securing a common method for AS-Migration within the BGPSec protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-as-migration-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/