Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-vc2hq-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 03:28:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for VC-2 HQ Profile Video
        Author          : James P. Weaver
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-vc2hq-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2016-12-05

Abstract:
   This memo describes an RTP Payload format for the High Quality (HQ)
   profile of SMPTE Standard ST 2042-1 known as VC-2.  This document
   describes the transport of HQ Profile VC-2 in RTP packets and has
   applications for low-complexity, high-bandwidth streaming of both
   lossless and lossy compressed video.

   The HQ profile of VC-2 is intended for low latency video compression
   (with latency potentially on the order of lines of video) at high
   data rates (with compression ratios on the order of 2:1 or 4:1).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-vc2hq/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-vc2hq-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-vc2hq-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/