Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-dots-signal-channel-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 21:41:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Signal Channel
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Dan Wing
	Filename        : draft-reddy-dots-signal-channel-05.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2016-12-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism that a DOTS client can use to
   signal that a network is under a Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS)
   attack to an upstream DOTS server so that appropriate mitigation
   actions are undertaken (including, blackhole, drop, rate-limit, or
   add to watch list) on the suspect traffic.  The document specifies
   the DOTS signal channel including Happy Eyeballs considerations.  The
   specification of the DOTS data channel is elaborated in a companion
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-dots-signal-channel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dots-signal-channel-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-dots-signal-channel-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/