Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-mptcp-owl-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 18:04:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : One Way Latency Considerations for MPTCP
        Authors         : Fei Song
                          Hongke Zhang
	Filename        : draft-song-mptcp-owl-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-12-27

Abstract:
   This document discusses the One Way Latency (OWL) utilization for
   enhancing multipath TCP (MPTCP) transmission, which is a potential
   and beneficial technology in MPTCP Working Group (WG). Several
   representative usages of OWL, such as retransmission policy, crucial
   data scheduling, are analyzed. Two kind s of OWL measurement
   approaches are also provided and compared. We believe that more
   explorations related with OWL will be important for MPTCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-mptcp-owl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-mptcp-owl-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-song-mptcp-owl-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/