Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-label-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 07:52:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Carrying Label Information for BGP FlowSpec
        Authors         : Qiandeng Liang
                          Susan Hares 
                          Jianjie You
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Dan Ma 
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-label-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-12-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method in which the label mapping
   information for a particular FlowSpec rule is piggybacked in the same
   Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Update message that is used to
   distribute the FlowSpec rule.  Based on the proposed method, the
   Label Switching Routers (LSRs) (except the ingress LSR) on the Label
   Switched Path (LSP) can use label to indentify the traffic matching a
   particular FlowSpec rule; this facilitates monitoring and traffic
   statistics for FlowSpec rules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-label/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-label-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-flowspec-label-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/