Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 00:38:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EST based on DTLS secured CoAP (EST-coaps)
        Authors         : Sandeep S. Kumar
                          Peter van der Stok
	Filename        : draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2016-12-07

Abstract:
   Low-resource devices in a Low-power and Lossy Network (LLN) can
   operate in a mesh network using the IPv6 over Low-power Personal Area
   Networks (6LoWPAN) and IEEE 802.15.4 link-layer standards.
   Provisioning these devices in a secure manner with keys (often called
   security bootstrapping) used to encrypt and authenticate messages is
   the subject of Bootstrapping of Remote Secure Key Infrastructures
   (BRSKI) [I-D.ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra].  Enrollment over
   Secure Transport (EST) [RFC7030], based on TLS and HTTP, is used for
   BRSKI.  This document defines how low-resource devices are expected
   to use EST over DTLS and CoAP. 6LoWPAN fragmentation management and
   minor extensions to CoAP are needed to enable EST over DTLS-secured
   CoAP (EST-coaps).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/