Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 08:08:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control of the IETF.

        Title           : A Framework for SDP Attributes when Multiplexing
        Author          : Suhas Nandakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-16.txt
	Pages           : 96
	Date            : 2016-12-19

Abstract:
   The purpose of this specification is to provide a framework for
   analyzing the multiplexing characteristics of Session Description
   Protocol (SDP) attributes when SDP is used to negotiate the usage of
   single 5-tuple for sending and receiving media associated with
   multiple media descriptions.

   This specification also categorizes the existing SDP attributes based
   on the framework described herein.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-sdp-mux-attributes-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/