Subject: I-D Action: draft-qin-teas-sl-rsvp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 19:56:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture for Stateless RSVP
        Authors         : Jun Qin
                          Dongzhi Sun
                          Jie Dong
                          Xiugang Wei
                          Mach Chen
	Filename        : draft-qin-teas-sl-rsvp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-12-27

Abstract:
   RSVP takes a "soft state" scheme to manage the reservation states in
   routers and hosts, the soft states are created and periodically
   refreshed by Path and Resv messages.  Soft state scheme gives a
   simple way to maintain the state synchonization between neighbors,
   but also introduces scalability issue.  This document provides a
   framework that describes and discusses the architecture for stateless
   RSVP (SL-RSVP), which disabled the soft-state scheme to improve the
   protocol scalability and the other processes of RSVP are kept.  This
   document does not describe specific protocols or protocol extensions
   needed to realize this architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qin-teas-sl-rsvp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qin-teas-sl-rsvp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/