Subject: I-D Action: draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 07:48:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Privacy-Enhanced Tokens for Authorization in ACE
        Authors         : Jorge Cuellar
                          Prabhakaran Kasinathan
                          Daniel Calvo
	Filename        : draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2016-12-29

Abstract:
   This specification defines PAT, "Privacy-Enhanced-Authorization-
   Tokens" or "Pseudonym-based Authorization Tokens", a protocol and a
   token construction procedure for client authorization in a
   constrained environment.

   This memo also specifies a profile for ACE framework for
   Authentication and Authorization for constrained environments.  This
   draft uses CBOR Web Token (CWT) and CBOR Object Signing and
   Encryption (COSE) to encode PAT messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cuellar-ace-pat-priv-enhanced-authz-tokens-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/