Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 18:27:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Use Cases for Localized Versions of the RPKI
        Author          : Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-12-29

Abstract:
   There are a number of critical circumstances where a localized
   routing domain needs to augment or modify its view of the Global
   RPKI.  This document attempts to outline a few of them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-lta-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/