Subject: I-D Action: draft-bao-oftest-cont-latency-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 19:42:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Message Processing Latency Test for OpenFlow Controller
        Authors         : Yaming Bao
                          Mike Cheng
	Filename        : draft-bao-oftest-cont-latency-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-12-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes the test method and test process for
   controller about the message processing latency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bao-oftest-cont-latency/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bao-oftest-cont-latency-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/