Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahn-its-geo-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 18:28:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architectural Framework of IPv6-based Geographical Forwarding for ITS
        Author          : Sanghyun Ahn
	Filename        : draft-ahn-its-geo-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2016-12-19

Abstract:
   For IPv6-based ITS applications, ITS data packets are required to be
   delivered based on the geographical location information of
   the destination ITS node or area. In this draft, we describe
   the architecture of the IPv6-based Geographical Forwarding System
   (IGFS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahn-its-geo-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahn-its-geo-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/