Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 09:51:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS PRIVate Exchange of the IETF.

        Title           : Padding Policy for EDNS(0)
        Author          : Alexander Mayrhofer
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2016-12-05

Abstract:
   RFC 7830 specifies the EDNS0 'Padding' option, but does not specify
   the amount of padding to be used in specific applications.  This memo
   lists the possible options ("Padding Policies"), discusses the
   implications of each of these options, and provides implementation
   guidance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dprive-padding-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/