Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-plus-spec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 06:28:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path Layer UDP Substrate Specification
        Authors         : Brian Trammell
                          Mirja Kuehlewind
	Filename        : draft-trammell-plus-spec-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-12-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies a common Path Layer UDP Substrate (PLUS) wire
   image for encrypted transport protocols carried over UDP.  The base
   PLUS header carries information for driving a minimal state machine
   at middleboxes described in [I-D.trammell-plus-statefulness], and
   provides optional exposure of additional information to devices along
   the path using the mechanism described in
   [I-D.trammell-plus-abstract-mech].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-plus-spec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-plus-spec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/