Subject: I-D Action: draft-holmberg-dispatch-received-realm-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2016 11:38:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Via header field parameter to indicate received realm
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Yi Jiang 
	Filename        : draft-holmberg-dispatch-received-realm-12.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-12-03

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
   Via header field parameter, "received-realm", which allows a SIP
   entity acting as an entry point to a transit network to indicate from
   which adjacent upstream network a SIP request is received, using a
   network realm value associated with the adjacent network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-holmberg-dispatch-received-realm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-holmberg-dispatch-received-realm-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-holmberg-dispatch-received-realm-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/