Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2016 10:56:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes of the IETF.

        Title           : An Update to 6LoWPAN ND
        Authors         : Pascal Thubert
                          Erik Nordmark
                          Samita Chakrabarti
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2016-12-23

Abstract:
   This specification updates 6LoWPAN Neighbor Discovery (RFC6775), to
   clarify the role of the protocol as a registration technique,
   simplify the registration operation in 6LoWPAN routers, and provide
   enhancements to the registration capabilities, in particular for the
   registration to a backbone router for proxy ND operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-rfc6775-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/