Subject: I-D Action: draft-bardhan-spring-poi-sr-oam-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 11:17:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAM for Packet-Optical Integration in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Sanjoy Bardhan
                          Madhukar Anand
                          Ramesh Subrahmaniam
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-bardhan-spring-poi-sr-oam-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-12-22

Abstract:
   This document describes a list of functional requirements for
   transport segment OAM in Segment Routing (SR) based networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bardhan-spring-poi-sr-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bardhan-spring-poi-sr-oam-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bardhan-spring-poi-sr-oam-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/