Subject: I-D Action: draft-ahn-its-geounicast-hbh-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 03:45:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The IPv6 Hop-by-Hop Option for Geographical Unicast
        Author          : Sanghyun Ahn
	Filename        : draft-ahn-its-geounicast-hbh-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2016-12-19

Abstract:
   For IPv6-based ITS applications, ITS data packets are required to
   be delivered to a specific destination ITS node.
   In this draft, a new IPv6 Hop-by-Hop option, the IPv6 Geo-unicast
   Hop-by-Hop option, with the geographical information of the
   destination ITS node and the forwarding mechanism information
   is defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ahn-its-geounicast-hbh-option/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ahn-its-geounicast-hbh-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/