Subject: I-D Action: draft-nalluri-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 22:37:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCPv6 Options for LWM2M bootstrap information
        Author          : Srinivas Rao Nalluri
	Filename        : draft-nalluri-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-12-25

Abstract:
   This document defines Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol and Dynamic
   Host Configuration Protocol version 6 (DHCPv6) Options for LWM2M
   client bootstrap information, which are used to carry Uniform
   Resource Locater of LWM2M bootstrap server and certificate that
   validates the public key presented by server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nalluri-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nalluri-dhc-dhcpv6-lwm2m-bootstrap-options-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/