Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-eddsa-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2016 22:50:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : EdDSA for DNSSEC
        Authors         : Ondrej Sury
                          Robert Edmonds
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-eddsa-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-12-16

Abstract:
   This document describes how to specify EdDSA keys and signatures in
   DNS Security (DNSSEC).  It uses the Edwards-curve Digital Security
   Algorithm (EdDSA) with the choice of two curves, Ed25519 and Ed448.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-eddsa/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-eddsa-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-dnskey-eddsa-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/