Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2016 10:08:22 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Client Hints
        Author          : Ilya Grigorik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-12-02

Abstract:
   An increasing diversity of Web-connected devices and software
   capabilities has created a need to deliver optimized content for each
   device.

   This specification defines a set of HTTP request header fields,
   colloquially known as Client Hints, to address this.  They are
   intended to be used as input to proactive content negotiation; just
   as the Accept header field allows clients to indicate what formats
   they prefer, Client Hints allow clients to indicate a list of device
   and agent specific preferences.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/