Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 02:04:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for MPLS Source Routing-based SFC
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          JIanjie You
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Daniel Bernier
	Filename        : draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2016-12-29

Abstract:
   Source Packet Routing in Networking (SPRING) WG is developing an MPLS
   source routing mechanism.  This MPLS source routing mechanism can be
   leveraged to realize the service path layer functionality of the
   service function chaining (i.e., steering the selected traffic
   through a particular service function path) by encoding the service
   function path information as an MPLS label stack.  This document
   describes extensions to the Path Computation Element Protocol (PCEP)
   that allow a PCE to compute and instantiate service function paths in
   the MPLS source routing based service function chaining context.  The
   extensions specified in this document are applicable to both the
   stateless PCE model and the stateful PCE model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-pce-sr-sfc-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/