Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 15:47:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Header Common Structure
        Author          : Poul-Henning Kamp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-12-10

Abstract:
   An abstract data model for HTTP headers, "Common Structure", and a
   HTTP/1 serialization of it, generalized from current HTTP headers.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTP working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/ .

   Working Group information can be found at http://httpwg.github.io/ ;
   source code and issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/httpwg/http-extensions/labels/header-structure .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-header-structure-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/