Subject: I-D Action: draft-pwid-uri-specification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 01:06:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scheme Specification for the pwid URI
        Author          : Eld Maj-Britt Olmuetz Zierau
	Filename        : draft-pwid-uri-specification-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2016-12-08

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) for
   Persistent Web IDentifiers to web archives using the 'pwid' scheme
   name.  The purpose of the standard is to support general, global,
   sustainable, humanly readable and technology agnostic persistent web
   references that are not sufficiently covered by existing web
   reference practices.  Since only archived web can reach a degree of
   persistency.  The 'pwid' URI primarily aim at references into web
   archives.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pwid-uri-specification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pwid-uri-specification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/