Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-realtime-sync-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2016 22:07:15 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Realtime Synchronization between Redundant Stateful PCEs.
        Author          : Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-realtime-sync-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-12-27

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

   The stateful PCE further extentds PCEP to enable stateful control of
   MPLS-TE and GMPLS Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via PCEP and
   maintaining of these LSPs at the stateful PCE.  This document
   describes the mechanisms of realtime LSP Database (LSP-DB)
   synchronization between stateful PCEs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-realtime-sync/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-realtime-sync-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-lspdb-realtime-sync-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/