Subject: I-D Action: draft-garcia-core-app-layer-sec-with-dtls-record-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 11:44:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Application Layer Security for CoAP using the (D)TLS Record Layer
        Authors         : Dan Garcia Carrillo
                          Sara Nieves Matheu Garcia
                          Rafa Marin-Lopez
	Filename        : draft-garcia-core-app-layer-sec-with-dtls-record-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-12-06

Abstract:
   This document briefly describes an idea to provide Application-Layer
   Security for CoAP using (D)TLS Record Layer, assuming it is operative
   in two CoAP endpoints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-garcia-core-app-layer-sec-with-dtls-record/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-garcia-core-app-layer-sec-with-dtls-record-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/