Subject: I-D Action: draft-mwdt-ccamp-mw-yang-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2016 22:51:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Microwave Radio Link
        Authors         : Jonas Ahlberg
                          Ye Min
                          Xi Li
                          Koji Kawada
                          Carlos J. Bernardos
	Filename        : draft-mwdt-ccamp-mw-yang-01.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2016-12-25

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model in order to
   control and manage the radio link interfaces, and the
   connectivity to packet (typically Ethernet) interfaces
   in a microwave/millimeter wave node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mwdt-ccamp-mw-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mwdt-ccamp-mw-yang-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mwdt-ccamp-mw-yang-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/