Subject: I-D Action: draft-sgtatham-secsh-iutf8-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 13:29:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IUTF8 Terminal Mode in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Authors         : Simon Tatham
                          Darren Tucker
	Filename        : draft-sgtatham-secsh-iutf8-05.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2016-12-13

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 4254 by specifying a new opcode in the
   Secure Shell terminal modes encoding.  The new opcode describes the
   widely used IUTF8 terminal mode bit, which indicates that terminal I/
   O uses the UTF-8 character encoding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sgtatham-secsh-iutf8/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sgtatham-secsh-iutf8-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sgtatham-secsh-iutf8-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/