Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-linkset-link-rel-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2016 17:36:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Linkset: A Link Relation Type for Link Sets
        Authors         : Erik Wilde
                          Herbert Van de Sompel
	Filename        : draft-wilde-linkset-link-rel-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2016-12-20

Abstract:
   This specification defines the "linkset" relation type that can be
   used to link to a resource that provides a set of links.

Note to Readers

   Please discuss this draft on the ART mailing list
   (<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art>).

   Online access to all versions and files is available on GitHub
   (<https://github.com/dret/I-D/tree/master/linkset-link-rel>).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-linkset-link-rel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-linkset-link-rel-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/