Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-virtual-multi-path-tcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 11:51:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Efficient Transmission in Virtual Multi-path TCP
        Authors         : Ke Xu
                          Yuchao Zhang
                          Meng Shen
                          Zhicheng Ge
                          Xiangxiang Wang
	Filename        : draft-zhang-virtual-multi-path-tcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2016-11-30

Abstract:
   Traditional MPTCP [RFC6824] requires that at least one node in a pair
   should equipped more than one NIC, and this limits the deployment
   [RFC6182] of MPTCP.  This document proposes the VMPTCP (Virtual
   Multi-Path TCP) and describes how to build TCP sub-connections in
   VMPTCP among nodes with just one NIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-virtual-multi-path-tcp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-virtual-multi-path-tcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/