Subject: I-D Action: draft-3k1n-6tisch-alice0-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2016 21:32:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Autonomous Link-based TSCH Cell Scheduling
        Authors         : Seo Hyang Kim
                          Na Eon Kim
                          Nguyen Duc Lam
                          Chong Kwon Kim
	Filename        : draft-3k1n-6tisch-alice0-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-12-15

Abstract:
   This document describes the limitation of present TSCH cell
   scheduling methods which use centralized or decentralized approach.
   It firstly overview pros and cons of various cell scheduling
   approaches including centralized, decentralized and autonomous TSCH
   cell scheduling methods. It also suggest design considerations on
   devising autonomous scheduling approach to avoid unexpected
   confliction and increase channel utilization. For the last, it
   provides one example that reflects all design considerations
   mentioned.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-3k1n-6tisch-alice0/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-3k1n-6tisch-alice0-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/