Subject: I-D Action: draft-reddy-dots-data-channel-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2016 21:14:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Data Channel
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Kaname Nishizuka
                          Liang Xia
                          Prashanth Patil
	Filename        : draft-reddy-dots-data-channel-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2016-12-08

Abstract:
   The document specifies a Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat
   Signaling (DOTS) data channel used for bulk exchange of data not
   easily or appropriately communicated through the DOTS signal channel
   under attack conditions.  This is a companion document to the DOTS
   signal channel specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-dots-data-channel/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-dots-data-channel-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-reddy-dots-data-channel-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/