Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 10:11:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising Node Admin Tags in BGP Link-State Advertisements
        Authors         : Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2016-12-01

Abstract:
   This document describes the protocol extensions to collect node
   administrative tags adevertised in IGP Link State advertisements and
   disseminate the same in BGP Link-State advertisement protocol, to
   facilitate inter-AS TE applications that may need the same node
   administrative tags to associate a subset of network devices spanning
   across more than one AS with a specific functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/