Subject: I-D Action: draft-surajk-evpn-access-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 04:07:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN ACCESS SECURITY
        Authors         : Suraj   Kumar
                          Deepak Kakrania
                          Vijay  Kumar Duna
	Filename        : draft-surajk-evpn-access-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-01-12

Abstract:
   The draft defines a new BGP EVPN route message for syncing DHCP
   packet contents as well as snoop entry among PEs in an Ethernet
   Segment (ES).  The snoop entry is required to implement Dynamic ARP
   inspection (DAI), IP Source Guard (IPSG/IPSGv6) and IPv6 Neighbor
   Discovery Inspection (NDI) access security features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-surajk-evpn-access-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-surajk-evpn-access-security-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/