Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-requirements-and-framework-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 19:53:13 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Centralized Address Space Management(CASM) Requirements and Framework
        Authors         : Rakesh Kumar
                          Anil Lohiya
                          Marc Blanchet
	Filename        : draft-kumar-requirements-and-framework-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-01-29

Abstract:
   The organizations use IP Address Space Management (IPAM) tools to
   manage their IP address space, often with proprietary database and
   interfaces.  This document describes evolution of IPAM into a
   standardized interfaces for centralized management of IP addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-requirements-and-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-requirements-and-framework-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/