Subject: I-D Action: draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 17:43:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PBB-EVPN ISID-based CMAC-Flush
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Senthil Sathappan
                          Kiran Nagaraj
                          Masahiro Miyake
                          Taku Matsuda
	Filename        : draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-01-08

Abstract:
   RFC7623 defines how Provider Backbone Bridging (PBB) can be combined
   with Ethernet VPN (EVPN) to deploy ELAN services in very large MPLS
   networks. RFC7623 also describes how Single-Active Multi-homing and
   per-ISID Load-Balancing can be provided to access devices and
   aggregation networks. In order to speed up the network convergence in
   case of failures on Single-Active Multi-Homed Ethernet Segments,
   RFC7623 defines a CMAC-Flush mechanism that works for different
   Ethernet Segment BMAC address allocation models. This document
   complements those CMAC-Flush procedures for cases in which no PBB-
   EVPN Ethernet Segments are defined (ESI 0) and an ISID-based CMAC-
   Flush granularity is desired.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-snr-bess-pbb-evpn-isid-cmacflush-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/