Subject: I-D Action: draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 06:18:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EDNS X-Proxied-For
        Author          : Ray Bellis
	Filename        : draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-01-06

Abstract:
   It is becoming more commonplace to install front end proxy devices in
   front of DNS servers to provide (for example) load balancing or to
   perform transport layer conversions.

   This document defines an option within the EDNS(0) Extension
   Mechanism for DNS that allows a DNS server to receive the original
   client source IP address when supplied by trusted proxies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bellis-dnsop-xpf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/