Subject: I-D Action: draft-pei-opentrustprotocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 03:53:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Open Trust Protocol (OTrP)
        Authors         : Mingliang Pei
                          Nick Cook
                          Minho Yoo
                          Andrew Atyeo
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-pei-opentrustprotocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 109
	Date            : 2017-01-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Open Trust Protocol (OTrP), a protocol to
   install, update, and delete applications and to manage security
   configuration in a Trusted Execution Environment (TEE).

   TEEs are used in environments where security services should be
   isolated from a regular operating system (often called rich OS).
   This form of compartmentlization grants a smaller codebase access to
   security sensitive services and restricts communication from the rich
   OS to those security services via mediated access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pei-opentrustprotocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pei-opentrustprotocol-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pei-opentrustprotocol-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/