Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 12:48:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : Authentication Method Reference Values
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Phil Hunt
                          Anthony Nadalin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-05.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-01-24

Abstract:
   The "amr" (Authentication Methods References) claim is defined and
   registered in the IANA "JSON Web Token Claims" registry but no
   standard Authentication Method Reference values are currently
   defined.  This specification establishes a registry for
   Authentication Method Reference values and defines an initial set of
   Authentication Method Reference values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-amr-values-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/