Subject: I-D Action: draft-iab-carisreport-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 09:44:07 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Architecture Board of the IETF.

        Title           : Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale (CARIS) Workshop Report
        Authors         : Kathleen M. Moriarty
                          Mat Ford
	Filename        : draft-iab-carisreport-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-01-05

Abstract:
   This report documents the discussions and conclusions from the
   Coordinating Attack Response at Internet Scale (CARIS) workshop that
   took place in Berlin, Germany on 18 June 2015.  The purpose of this
   workshop was to improve mutual awareness, understanding, and
   coordination among the diverse participating organizations and their
   representatives.

   Note that this document is a report on the proceedings of the
   workshop.  The views and positions documented in this report are
   those of the workshop participants and do not necessarily reflect IAB
   views and positions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-iab-carisreport/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-iab-carisreport-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-iab-carisreport-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/