Subject: I-D Action: draft-elie-nntp-tls-recommendations-rfc4642bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 13:50:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Modernization of RFC 4642
        Author          : Julien Élie
	Filename        : draft-elie-nntp-tls-recommendations-rfc4642bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-01-04

Abstract:
   This document shows the sections that changed between RFC 4642 and
   draft-elie-nntp-tls-recommendations.  The -00 version contains the
   wording in RFC 4642.  The -01 version contains the wording in draft-
   elie-nntp-tls-recommendations-04.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elie-nntp-tls-recommendations-rfc4642bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elie-nntp-tls-recommendations-rfc4642bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/