Subject: I-D Action: draft-gdmb-netslices-intro-and-ps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 14:59:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Slicing - Introductory Document and Revised Problem Statement
        Authors         : Alex Galis
                          Jie Dong
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Stewart Bryant
	Filename        : draft-gdmb-netslices-intro-and-ps-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-01-19

Abstract:
   This documents represents an introduction to the motivation and
   Network Slicing problems and work ares.  It represents an initial
   revision of Network Slicing problem statement derived from the
   analysis of the technical gaps in IETF protocols ecosystem.  It
   complements and it bring together the isolated efforts being carried
   out in several IETF working groups to achieve certain aspects of
   network slice functions and operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gdmb-netslices-intro-and-ps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gdmb-netslices-intro-and-ps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/