Subject: I-D Action: draft-campbell-tokbind-tls-term-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 12:26:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTPS Token Binding and TLS Terminating Reverse Proxies
        Author          : Brian Campbell
	Filename        : draft-campbell-tokbind-tls-term-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-01-11

Abstract:
   This document defines an HTTP header field that enables a TLS
   terminating reverse proxy to convey the information a backend server
   needs in order for it to process and validate a Token Binding Message
   sent by the client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-campbell-tokbind-tls-term/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-campbell-tokbind-tls-term-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/