Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-light-yang-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 14:27:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Light Data Model
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Adrian Pan
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-light-yang-04.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-01-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies the data model for implementations of
   Session-Sender and Session-Reflector for Two-Way Active Measurement
   Protocol (TWAMP) Light mode using YANG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-light-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-light-yang-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-light-yang-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/