Subject: I-D Action: draft-perez-dispatch-sdcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 11:11:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SDCP: Streaming Distributed Control Protocol
        Authors         : Cristian Federico Perez-Monte
                          Ana Laura Diedrichs
	Filename        : draft-perez-dispatch-sdcp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-01-02

Abstract:
   This memorandum describes SDCP, a protocol to control multimedia
   streaming in cases where streaming generation should be distributed
   to improve performance.  This is especially useful for Human-Things
   streams.  Usually, real time applications such as virtual reality
   generate a user-controlled multimedia streaming.  This is a time
   continuous data flux that could be divided spatially or temporally to
   distribute processing, memory or network resources.  This protocol
   does not describe streaming communication, but the control of each
   single streaming generation in a best-effort by many nodes or things.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-perez-dispatch-sdcp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-perez-dispatch-sdcp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-perez-dispatch-sdcp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/