Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-isis-flooding-reduction-in-msdc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 02:01:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Flooding Reduction in MSDC
        Author          : Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-isis-flooding-reduction-in-msdc-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-01-06

Abstract:
   IS-IS is commonly used as a underlay routing protocol for MSDC
   (Massively Scalable Data Center) networks.  This document proposes
   some extensions to IS-IS so as to reduce the IS-IS flooding within
   MSDC networks greatly.  The reduction of the IS-IS flooding is much
   beneficial to improve the scalability of MSDC networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-isis-flooding-reduction-in-msdc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-isis-flooding-reduction-in-msdc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/