Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:02:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security of the IETF.

        Title           : Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC) Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) Versions 1.2 and Earlier
        Authors         : Yoav Nir
                          Simon Josefsson
                          Manuel Pegourie-Gonnard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis-10.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2017-01-11

Abstract:
   This document describes key exchange algorithms based on Elliptic
   Curve Cryptography (ECC) for the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   protocol.  In particular, it specifies the use of Ephemeral Elliptic
   Curve Diffie-Hellman (ECDHE) key agreement in a TLS handshake and the
   use of Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA) and Edwards
   Digital Signature Algorithm (EdDSA) as authentication mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-rfc4492bis-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/