Subject: I-D Action: draft-lengyel-netmod-schema-annotation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 00:42:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Schema Annotation for YANG Models
        Author          : Balazs Lengyel
	Filename        : draft-lengyel-netmod-schema-annotation-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-01-24

Abstract:
   In some cases there is a need to qualify other YANG models or some
   schema nodes in other models with additional properties (a.k.a.
   annotations).  This document defines a method to add annotations in
   the form of YANG extension statements to YANG modules.  The
   annotations are defined in separate files without modifying the text
   of the original YANG module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lengyel-netmod-schema-annotation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lengyel-netmod-schema-annotation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/