Subject: I-D Action: draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 11:59:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS catalog zones
        Authors         : Mukund Sivaraman
                          Stephen Morris
                          Ray Bellis
                          Witold Krecicki
	Filename        : draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-01-06

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for automatic zone catalog
   provisioning and synchronization among DNS primary and secondary
   nameservers by storing and transferring the catalogs as regular DNS
   zones.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-muks-dnsop-dns-catalog-zones-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/