Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 05:00:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : RPKI Repository Delta Protocol
        Authors         : Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Oleg Muravskiy
                          Bryan Weber
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-05.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-01-16

Abstract:
   In the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI), certificate
   authorities publish certificates, including end entity certificates,
   Certificate Revocation Lists (CRL), and RPKI signed objects to
   repositories.  Relying Parties (RP) retrieve the published
   information from those repositories.  This document specifies a
   protocol which provides relying parties with a mechanism to query a
   repository for incremental updates using the HTTP Over TLS (HTTPS)
   [RFC2818] protocol, thus enabling the RP to keep its state in sync
   with the repository using a secure transport channel.  This document
   updates [RFC6480], [RFC6481], and [RFC7730].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-delta-protocol-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/