Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 05:35:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Administrative Shutdown Communication
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          Jakob Heitz
                          John Scudder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-01-31

Abstract:
   This document enhances the BGP Cease NOTIFICATION message
   "Administrative Shutdown" and "Administrative Reset" subcodes for
   operators to transmit a short freeform message to describe why a BGP
   session was shutdown or reset.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-shutdown/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-shutdown-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/