Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-adverse-actions-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 23:15:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Adverse Actions by a Certification Authority (CA) or Repository Manager in the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)
        Authors         : Stephen Kent
                          Di Ma
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-adverse-actions-04.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-01-12

Abstract:
   This document analyzes actions by or against a CA or independent
   repository manager in the RPKI that can adversely affect the Internet
   Number Resources (INRs) associated with that CA or its subordinate
   CAs.  The analysis is done from the perspective of an affected INR
   holder.  The analysis is based on examination of the data items in
   the RPKI repository, as controlled by a CA (or independent repository
   manager) and fetched by Relying Parties (RPs).  The analysis does not
   purport to be comprehensive; it does represent an orderly way to
   analyze a number of ways that errors by or attacks against a CA or
   repository manager can affect the RPKI and routing decisions based on
   RPKI data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-adverse-actions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-adverse-actions-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-adverse-actions-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/