Subject: I-D Action: draft-sarikaya-sfc-metadatat1t2-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 12:20:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining Metadata Type 1 and Type 2
        Authors         : Behcet Sarikaya
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Dirk von Hugo
	Filename        : draft-sarikaya-sfc-metadatat1t2-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-01-12

Abstract:
   With the definition of service function chain data plane protocol
   there comes the need to define the context data needed in the service
   function chain use cases.  This document gives an account of all
   context data defined so far as Network Service Header metadata Type 1
   and Type 2 context headers.  Next, the document discusses the various
   options that can be taken in standardizing service function chain
   metadata.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sarikaya-sfc-metadatat1t2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sarikaya-sfc-metadatat1t2-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sarikaya-sfc-metadatat1t2-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/