Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-core-opcua-transmission-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 04:46:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OPC UA Message Transmission Method over CoAP
        Authors         : Ping Wang
                          Chenggen Pu
                          Heng Wang
                          Yi Yang
                          Lun Shao
	Filename        : draft-wang-core-opcua-transmission-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-01-25

Abstract:
   In Industrial applications, it is very attractive to implement the
   exchange of semantic information utilizing OPC UA Transmitting in
   CoAP. This document provides some transmission methods for message
   of OPC UA over CoAP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-core-opcua-transmission/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-core-opcua-transmission-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/