Subject: I-D Action: draft-sonata-nfvrg-devops-gatekeeper-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2017 17:37:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Role of a Mediation Element in NFV DevOps
        Authors         : Pedro A. Aranda Gutierrez
                          Jose Bonnet
                          Diego R. Lopez
	Filename        : draft-sonata-nfvrg-devops-gatekeeper-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-01-06

Abstract:
   This document describes how a mediation element (a "gatekeeper") can
   be applied to support DevOps practices in the provisioning of network
   services based on Network Function Virtualisation (NFV).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sonata-nfvrg-devops-gatekeeper/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sonata-nfvrg-devops-gatekeeper-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sonata-nfvrg-devops-gatekeeper-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/