Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-sfc-yang-oam-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 19:10:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for SFC Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (OAM)
        Authors         : Rong Gu
                          Liang Xia
                          Zitao Wang
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-gu-sfc-yang-oam-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-01-08

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data model for Service Function Chaining
   (SFC Operations, Administration, and Maintenance).  It derives from
   the basic YANG data model for Layer independent OAM Management
   defined in [I-D.ietf-lime-yang-connectionless-oam] with SFC
   technology specifics.  It includes SFC OAM related configuration and
   state data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-sfc-yang-oam/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-sfc-yang-oam-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/