Subject: I-D Action: draft-nishida-tcpm-maxwin-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 00:04:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Increasing Maximum Window Size of TCP
        Authors         : Yoshifumi Nishida
                          Hirochika Asai
                          Marcelo Bagnulo
	Filename        : draft-nishida-tcpm-maxwin-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-01-30

Abstract:
   This document proposes to increase the current max window size
   allowed in TCP.  It describes the current logic that limits the
   maximum window size and provides a rationale to relax the limitation
   as well as the negotiation mechanism to enable this feature safely.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nishida-tcpm-maxwin/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nishida-tcpm-maxwin-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nishida-tcpm-maxwin-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/