Subject: I-D Action: draft-sengul-kirby-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2017 08:59:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MQTT-TLS profile of ACE
        Authors         : Cigdem Sengul
                          Anthony Kirby
	Filename        : draft-sengul-kirby-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-01-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile for the ACE (Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments) to enable authorization
   in an MQTT-based publish-subscribe messaging system.  Proof-of-
   possession keys, bound to OAuth2.0 access tokens, are used to
   authenticate and authorize publishing and subscribing clients.  The
   protocol relies on TLS for confidentiality and server authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sengul-kirby-ace-mqtt-tls-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sengul-kirby-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/