Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-ace-opc-ua-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2017 03:19:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The consideration of OPC UA security in constrained environments
        Authors         : Min Wei
                          QingQing Huang
                          ShuaiYong Li
                          Ping Wang
                          ShuaiDong Zhang
	Filename        : draft-wei-ace-opc-ua-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-01-16

Abstract:
   OPC Unified Architecture (OPC UA) is a communication protocol for
   industrial automation developed by the OPC Foundation. Compared with
   OPC, OPC UA provides a complete set of security mechanisms to ensure
   data confidentiality, data integrity and data availability. With the
   development of industrial internet of things, more and more nodes
   are expected to be implemented OPC UA, which are resource
   constrained. This draft discusses OPC UA security mechanisms and the
   applicability in a constrained environment. An outline of a
   lightweight security mechanism for OPC UA using in constrained
   device is proposed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-ace-opc-ua-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-ace-opc-ua-security-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/