Subject: I-D Action: draft-toutain-lpwan-coap-traffic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2017 05:43:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Traffic
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-toutain-lpwan-coap-traffic-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-01-12

Abstract:
   This document describes different CoAP scenarios for the SCHC
   compression.  It goes from the simplest exchange without
   acknowledgments to a basic study of the CoMI traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-toutain-lpwan-coap-traffic/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-toutain-lpwan-coap-traffic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/