Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-sutld-ps-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 07:18:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Special-Use Names Problem Statement
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          Ralph Droms
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-sutld-ps-02.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-01-31

Abstract:
   The Special-Use Domain Names IANA registry policy defined in RFC 6761
   has been shown through experience to present unanticipated
   challenges.  This memo presents a list, intended to be comprehensive,
   of the problems that have been identified.  In addition it reviews
   the history of Domain Names and summarizes current IETF publications
   and some publications from other standards organizations relating to
   special-use Domain Names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-sutld-ps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-sutld-ps-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-sutld-ps-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/