Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-ospf-flooding-reduction-in-msdc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 19:46:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Flooding Reduction in MSDC
        Author          : Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-xu-ospf-flooding-reduction-in-msdc-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-01-04

Abstract:
   OSPF is commonly used as a underlay routing protocol for MSDC
   (Massively Scalable Data Center) networks.  This document proposes
   some extensions to OSPF so as to reduce the OSPF flooding within MSDC
   networks greatly.  The reduction of the OSPF flooding is much
   beneficial to improve the scalability of MSDC networks.  These
   modifications are applicable to both OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-ospf-flooding-reduction-in-msdc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-ospf-flooding-reduction-in-msdc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/