Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-secevent-token-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 13:19:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Events of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Event Token (SET)
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          William Denniss
                          Morteza Ansari
                          Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-secevent-token-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-01-23

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Security Event Token, which may be
   distributed via a protocol such as HTTP.  The Security Event Token
   (SET) specification profiles the JSON Web Token (JWT) and may be
   optionally signed and/or encrypted.  A SET describes a statement of
   fact that may be shared by an event publisher with event subscribers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secevent-token/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-secevent-token-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/