Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-ttz-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 03:45:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP of the IETF.

        Title           : OSPF Topology-Transparent Zone
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Renwei Li
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Yi Yang
                          Zhiheng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-ttz-06.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-01-08

Abstract:
   This document presents a topology-transparent zone (TTZ) in an OSPF
   area.  A topology-transparent zone comprises a group of routers and a
   number of links connecting these routers.  Any router outside of the
   zone is not aware of the zone.  A TTZ hides the internal topology of
   the TTZ from the outside.  It does not directly advertise any
   internal information about the TTZ to a router outside of the TTZ.
   The information about the links and routers such as a link down
   inside the TTZ is not advertised to any router outside of the TTZ.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ttz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-ttz-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-ttz-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/