Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 14:13:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Design considerations for Metadata Insertion
        Author          : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-01-20

Abstract:
   The IAB has published [RFC7624] in response to several revelations of
   pervasive attack on Internet communications.  This document considers
   the implications of protocol designs which associate metadata with
   encrypted flows.  In particular, it asserts that designs which do so
   by explicit actions of the end system are preferable to designs in
   which middleboxes insert them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/