Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-publication-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 05:37:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : A Publication Protocol for the Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI)
        Authors         : Samuel Weiler
                          Anuja Sonalker
                          Rob Austein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-publication-10.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-01-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a protocol for publishing Resource Public Key
   Infrastructure (RPKI) objects.  Even though the RPKI will have many
   participants issuing certificates and creating other objects, it is
   operationally useful to consolidate the publication of those objects.
   Even in cases where a certificate issuer runs their own publication
   repository, it can be useful to run the certificate engine itself on
   a different machine from the publication repository.  This document
   defines a protocol which addresses these needs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-publication/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-publication-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-publication-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/