Subject: I-D Action: draft-jadhav-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 17:52:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Neighbor Management Policy for 6LoWPAN
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Rabi Narayan Sahoo
                          Simon Duquennoy
                          Joakim Eriksson
	Filename        : draft-jadhav-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-01-17

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems associated with neighbor cache
   management in constrained multihop networks and a sample neighbor
   management policy to deal with it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jadhav-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jadhav-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/