Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-voucher-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2017 16:11:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach of the IETF.

        Title           : Voucher and Voucher Revocation Profiles for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Max Pritikin
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-voucher-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-01-04

Abstract:
   This memo defines the two artifacts "voucher" and "voucher-
   revocation", which are YANG-defined structures that have been signed
   by a TBD algorithm.

   The voucher artifact is generated by the device's manufacture or
   delegate.  The voucher's purpose is to securely assign one or more
   devices to an owner.  The voucher informs each device which entity it
   should consider to be its owner.

   The voucher revocation artifact is used by the manufacturer or
   delegate (i.e.  the issuer of the voucher) to revoke vouchers, if
   ever necessary.  The voucher revocation format defined herein
   supports both issuer-wide and voucher-specific constructs, enabling
   usage flexibility.

   For both artifacts, this memo only defines the artifact, leaving it
   to future work to describe specialized protocols for accessing them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-voucher/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-voucher-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/