Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 07:59:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet Loss measurement Model
        Author          : Praveen Ananthasankaran
	Filename        : draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-01-27

Abstract:
This document defines the loss measurement matrix models for service
level packets on the network which can be implemented in different
kind of network scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/