Subject: I-D Action: draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctp-nextgen-ideas-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 15:48:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ideas for a Next Generation of the Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
        Author          : Thomas Dreibholz
	Filename        : draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctp-nextgen-ideas-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-01-22

Abstract:
   This document collects some ideas for a next generation of the Stream
   Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) for further discussion.  It is a
   result of lessons learned from more than one decade of SCTP
   deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctp-nextgen-ideas/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctp-nextgen-ideas-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dreibholz-tsvwg-sctp-nextgen-ideas-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/