Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 02:35:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element communication Protocol extension for signaling LSP diversity constraint
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Colby Barth
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-01-27

Abstract:
   This document introduces a simple mechanism to signal path diversity
   for a group of Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via an extension to the
   Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/