Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 02:45:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Routing Key Chain YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Derek Yeung
                          Ing-Wher Chen
                          Jeffrey Zhang
                          Yi Yang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-13.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-01-19

Abstract:
   This document describes the key chain YANG data model.  A key chain
   is a list of elements each containing a key, send lifetime, accept
   lifetime, and algorithm (authentication or encryption).  By properly
   overlapping the send and accept lifetimes of multiple key chain
   elements, keys and algorithms may be gracefully updated.  By
   representing them in a YANG data model, key distribution can be
   automated.  Key chains are commonly used for routing protocol
   authentication and other applications.  In some applications, the
   protocols do not use the key chain element key directly, but rather a
   key derivation function is used to derive a short-lived key from the
   key chain element key (e.g., the Master Keys used in the TCP
   Authentication Option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/