Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2017 20:56:16 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload for SMPTE ST 291 Ancillary Data
        Author          : Thomas G. Edwards
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary-07.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-01-08

Abstract:
   This memo describes a real-time transport protocol (RTP) payload
   format for the Society of Motion Picture and Television Engineers
   (SMPTE) Ancillary data, as defined by SMPTE ST 291-1.  SMPTE
   Ancillary data is generally used along with professional video
   formats to carry a range of ancillary data types, including time
   code, Closed Captioning, and the Active Format Description (AFD).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-rtp-ancillary-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/