Subject: I-D Action: draft-bcx-behave-address-fmt-extension-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 17:56:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended IPv6 Addressing for Encoding Port Range
        Authors         : Congxiao Bao
                          Xing Li
	Filename        : draft-bcx-behave-address-fmt-extension-10.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-01-28

Abstract:
   This document discusses an extension of the algorithmic translation
   between IPv4 and IPv4-translatable IPv6 addresses.  The extended
   address format contains transport-layer port set identification
   (PSID) which allows several IPv6 nodes to share a single IPv4 address
   with each node managing a different range of ports.  This address
   format extension can be used for IPv4/IPv6 translation, as well as
   IPv4 over IPv6 tunneling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bcx-behave-address-fmt-extension/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bcx-behave-address-fmt-extension-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bcx-behave-address-fmt-extension-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/