Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-16.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 11:32:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires of the IETF.

        Title           : Delivery of IPv4 Multicast Services to IPv4 Clients over an IPv6 Multicast Network
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Chao Qin
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Yiu L. Lee
                          Qian Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-16.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-01-17

Abstract:
   This document specifies a solution for the delivery of IPv4 multicast
   services to IPv4 clients over an IPv6 multicast network.  The
   solution relies upon a stateless IPv4-in-IPv6 encapsulation scheme
   and uses an IPv6 multicast distribution tree to deliver IPv4
   multicast traffic.  The solution is particularly useful for the
   delivery of multicast service offerings to DS-Lite serviced
   customers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-16

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-16

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/