Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-i2rs-yang-sec-consider-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 06:24:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2RS Revision to Yang Module Security Considerations Section
        Author          : Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-hares-i2rs-yang-sec-consider-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-01-19

Abstract:
   This document suggests changes to the yang security considerations
   section for yang module draft supporting the I2RS protocol security
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-i2rs-yang-sec-consider/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-i2rs-yang-sec-consider-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/