Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-redact-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 11:18:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Home Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : Redacting .home from HNCP
        Author          : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-redact-02.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2017-01-19

Abstract:
   This document updates the Home Networking Control Protocol,
   eliminating the recommendation for a default top-level name for local
   name resolution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-redact/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-redact-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-redact-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/