Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 06:45:41 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : RSVP-TE Signaling Procedure for End-to-End GMPLS Restoration and Resource Sharing
        Authors         : Xian Zhang
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Pawel Brzozowski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-01-26

Abstract:
   In non-packet transport networks, there are requirements where
   Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) end-to-end
   recovery scheme needs to employ restoration Label Switched Path (LSP)
   while keeping resources for the working and/or protecting LSPs
   reserved in the network after the failure occurs.

   This document reviews how the LSP association is to be provided using
   Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE)
   signaling in the context of GMPLS end-to-end recovery scheme when
   using restoration LSP where failed LSP is not torn down.  In
   addition, this document discusses resource sharing-based setup and
   teardown of LSPs as well as LSP reversion procedures.  No new
   signaling extensions are defined by this document, and it is strictly
   informative in nature.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-resource-sharing-proc-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/