Subject: I-D Action: draft-talwar-rtgwg-grpc-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 13:14:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use cases for gRPC in network management
        Authors         : Varun Talwar
                          Jayant Kolhe
                          Anees Shaikh
                          Joshua George
	Filename        : draft-talwar-rtgwg-grpc-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-01-17

Abstract:
   gRPC is an open, high-performance RPC framework designed for
   efficient low-latency cross-service communications.  This document
   describes use cases for gRPC in network management and other
   services, particularly streaming telemetry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-talwar-rtgwg-grpc-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-talwar-rtgwg-grpc-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-talwar-rtgwg-grpc-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/