Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2017 14:31:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core of the IETF.

        Title           : Content ID header field in Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Ivo Sedlacek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-01-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies the Content-ID header field for usage in the
   Session Initiation Protocol (SIP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-content-id-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/