Subject: I-D Action: draft-sharma-multi-site-evpn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 09:44:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-site EVPN based VXLAN using Border Gateways
        Authors         : Rajesh Sharma
                          Ayan Banerjee
                          Raghava Sivaramu
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-sharma-multi-site-evpn-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-01-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the procedures for interconnecting two or
   more BGP based Ethernet VPN (EVPN) sites in a scalable fashion over
   an IP-only network.  The motivation is to support extension of EVPN
   sites without having to rely on typical Data Center Interconnect
   (DCI) technologies like MPLS/VPLS for the interconnection.  The
   requirements for such a deployment are very similar to the ones
   specified in RFC 7209 -- "Requirements for Ethernet VPN (EVPN)".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sharma-multi-site-evpn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sharma-multi-site-evpn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sharma-multi-site-evpn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/