Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-large-community-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 05:55:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP Large Communities
        Authors         : Jakob Heitz
                          Job Snijders
                          Keyur Patel
                          Ignas Bagdonas
                          Nick Hilliard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-large-community-12.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-01-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the BGP Large Communities attribute, an
   extension to BGP-4.  This attribute provides a mechanism to signal
   opaque information within separate namespaces to aid in routing
   management.  The attribute is suitable for use with all Autonomous
   System Numbers including four-octet Autonomous System Numbers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-large-community/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-large-community-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-large-community-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/