Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-grease-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2017 14:13:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security of the IETF.

        Title           : Applying GREASE to TLS Extensibility
        Author          : David Benjamin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-grease-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-01-18

Abstract:
   This document describes GREASE (Generate Random Extensions And
   Sustain Extensibility), a mechanism to prevent extensibility failures
   in the TLS ecosystem.  It reserves a set of TLS protocol values that
   may be advertised by clients to ensure servers correctly handle
   unknown values.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-grease/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-grease-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/