Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-est-extensions-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 11:06:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EST Extensions
        Author          : Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-est-extensions-08.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2017-01-22

Abstract:
   The EST (Enrollment over Secure Transport) protocol defined a Well-
   Known URI (Uniform Resource Identifier): /.well-known/est.  EST also
   defined several path components that clients use for PKI (Public Key
   Infrastructure) services, namely certificate enrollment (e.g.,
   /simpleenroll).  In some sense, the services provided by the path
   components can be thought of as PKI management-related packages.
   There are additional PKI-related packages a client might need as well
   as other security-related packages, such as firmware, trust anchors,
   and symmetric, asymmetric, and encrypted keys.  This document also
   specifies the PAL (Package Availability List), which is an XML
   (Extensible Markup Language) file or JSON (Javascript Object
   Notation) object that clients use to retrieve packages available and
   authorized for them.  This document extends the EST server path
   components to provide these additional services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-est-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-est-extensions-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-est-extensions-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/