Subject: I-D Action: draft-hesmans-mptcp-socket-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2017 00:13:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A socket API to control Multipath TCP
        Authors         : Benjamin Hesmans
                          Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-hesmans-mptcp-socket-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-01-09

Abstract:
   This document proposes an enhanced socket API to allow applications
   to control the operation of a Multipath TCP stack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hesmans-mptcp-socket/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hesmans-mptcp-socket-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hesmans-mptcp-socket-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/