Subject: I-D Action: draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2017 18:51:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intellectual Property Rights in IETF Technology
        Authors         : Scott Bradner
                          Jorge Contreras
	Filename        : draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-09.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-01-14

Abstract:
   The IETF policies about Intellectual Property Rights (IPR), such as
   patent rights, relative to technologies developed in the IETF are
   designed to ensure that IETF working groups and participants have as
   much information as possible about any IPR constraints on a technical
   proposal as early as possible in the development process. The
   policies are intended to benefit the Internet community and the
   public at large, while respecting the legitimate rights of IPR
   holders.  This memo sets out the IETF policies concerning IPR related
   to technology worked on within the IETF.  It also describes the
   objectives that the policies are designed to meet.  This memo
   replaces section 10 of RFC 2026 and obsoletes RFC 3979 and RFC 4879.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bradner-rfc3979bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bradner-rfc3979bis-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/