Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuehlewind-quic-appman-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2017 08:56:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability and Management of the QUIC Transport Protocol
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-kuehlewind-quic-appman-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-01-11

Abstract:
   This document discusses the applicability and manageability of the
   QUIC transport protocol, focusing on caveats impacting application
   protocol development and deployment over QUIC, and network operations
   involving QUIC traffic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuehlewind-quic-appman/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuehlewind-quic-appman-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/