Subject: I-D Action: draft-saucez-lisp-lcaf-bgp-communities-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2017 02:29:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extended Communities LCAF Type
        Authors         : Damien Saucez
                          Luigi Iannone
	Filename        : draft-saucez-lisp-lcaf-bgp-communities-01.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2017-01-23

Abstract:
   This memo proposes a LCAF type for BGP Extended Communities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saucez-lisp-lcaf-bgp-communities/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saucez-lisp-lcaf-bgp-communities-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saucez-lisp-lcaf-bgp-communities-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/