Subject: I-D Action: draft-xli-behave-dns46-for-stateless-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 17:59:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS46 for the IPv4/IPv6 Stateless Translator
        Authors         : Congxiao Bao
                          Xing Li
	Filename        : draft-xli-behave-dns46-for-stateless-06.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-01-28

Abstract:
   The stateless translator can support IPv6-initiated communications as
   well as IPv4-initiated communications for IPv6 hosts using IPv4-
   translatable addresses.  DNS support for the IPv6-initiated
   communication is defined in the DNS64 specification.  This document
   defines the DNS46 function for the stateless translator.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xli-behave-dns46-for-stateless/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xli-behave-dns46-for-stateless-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xli-behave-dns46-for-stateless-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/