Subject: I-D Action: draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 09:43:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of the Prefer Header Field in Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning (WebDAV)
        Author          : Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-14.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2017-01-13

Abstract:
   This document defines an update to the HTTP Prefer header field
   [RFC7240] to specify how it can be used by a WebDAV client to request
   that certain behaviors be employed by a server while constructing a
   response to a request.  Furthermore, it defines the new "depth-
   noroot" preference.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-murchison-webdav-prefer/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-murchison-webdav-prefer-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/