Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-18.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 04:15:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e of the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal 6TiSCH Configuration
        Authors         : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Kris Pister
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-18.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-01-20

Abstract:
   This document describes a minimal mode of operation for a 6TiSCH
   Network.  A minimal mode of operation is a baseline set of protocols,
   recommended configurations and modes of operation sufficient to
   enable a 6TiSCH functional network.  6TiSCH provides IPv6
   connectivity over a Time Synchronized Channel Hopping (TSCH) mesh
   composed of IEEE Std 802.15.4 TSCH links.  This minimal mode uses a
   collection of protocols with the respective configurations, including
   the 6LoWPAN framework, enabling interoperable IPv6 connectivity over
   IEEE Std 802.15.4 TSCH.  This minimal configuration provides the
   necessary bandwidth for network and security bootstrap and defines
   the proper link between the IETF protocols that interface to the IEEE
   Std 802.15.4 TSCH.  This minimal mode of operation should be
   implemented by all 6TiSCH compliant devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-18

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-18

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/