Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2017 10:30:17 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services of the IETF.

        Title           : Signaling Root-Initiated Point-to-Multipoint Pseudowire using LDP
        Authors         : Siva Sivabalan
                          Sami Boutros
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-01-05

Abstract:
   This document specifies a mechanism to signal Point-to-Multipoint
   (P2MP) Pseudowires (PW) tree using LDP. Such a mechanism is suitable
   for any Layer 2 VPN service requiring P2MP connectivity over an IP or
   MPLS enabled PSN. A P2MP PW established via the proposed mechanism is
   root initiated. This document updates RFC7385 by re-assigning
   reserved value 0xFF to be the wildcard transport tunnel type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/