Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 07:09:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Using TLS in Applications of the IETF.

        Title           : SMTP MTA Strict Transport Security (MTA-STS)
        Authors         : Daniel Margolis
                          Mark Risher
                          Binu Ramakrishnan
                          Alexander Brotman
                          Janet Jones
	Filename        : draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-02-15

Abstract:
   SMTP Mail Transfer Agent Strict Transport Security (SMTP STS) is a
   mechanism enabling mail service providers to declare their ability to
   receive TLS-secured connections and an expected validity of
   certificates presented by their MX hosts, and to specify whether
   sending SMTP servers should refuse to deliver to MX hosts that do not
   offer TLS with a trusted server certificate.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-uta-mta-sts-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/