Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 08:55:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e of the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal 6TiSCH Configuration
        Authors         : Xavier Vilajosana
                          Kris Pister
                          Thomas Watteyne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-20.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-02-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a minimal mode of operation for a 6TiSCH
   Network.  This minimal mode of operation specifies the baseline set
   of protocols that need to be supported, recommended configurations
   and modes of operation sufficient to enable a 6TiSCH functional
   network.  6TiSCH provides IPv6 connectivity over a Time Synchronized
   Channel Hopping (TSCH) mesh composed of IEEE Std 802.15.4 TSCH links.
   This minimal mode uses a collection of protocols with the respective
   configurations, including the 6LoWPAN framework, enabling
   interoperable IPv6 connectivity over IEEE Std 802.15.4 TSCH.  This
   minimal configuration provides the necessary bandwidth for network
   and security bootstrap, and defines the proper link between the IETF
   protocols that interface to IEEE Std 802.15.4 TSCH.  This minimal
   mode of operation should be implemented by all 6TiSCH compliant
   devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-20

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-20

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/