Subject: I-D Action: draft-mueller-ila-mobility-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 09:09:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mobility Management Using Identifier Locator Addressing
        Authors         : Julius Mueller
                          Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-mueller-ila-mobility-03.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-02-07

Abstract:
   This specification describes a new mobile network architecture which
   improves mobility management using Identifier Locator Addressing ILA)
   in IPv6 for next generation mobile telecommunication networks such as
   5G and Mobile Edge Clouds. Identifier-locator addressing
   differentiates between location and identity of a addressable network
   element, which can be a mobile device or a data center task. The
   approach presented in this draft enables mobility management on Layer
   3, and provides a simplified, GTP-tunnel-free and more efficient
   architecture with less core network utilization compared to
   traditional architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mueller-ila-mobility/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mueller-ila-mobility-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mueller-ila-mobility-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/