Subject: I-D Action: draft-carpenter-anima-ani-objectives-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 17:41:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Technical Objective Formats for the Autonomic Network Infrastructure
        Authors         : Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-carpenter-anima-ani-objectives-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-02-12

Abstract:
   This document defines the formats of several technical objectives for
   the Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP) used by components
   of the Autonomic Networking Infrastructure outlined in the ANIMA
   reference model.  It also covers other initial use cases for
   Autonomic Networking.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-carpenter-anima-ani-objectives/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-carpenter-anima-ani-objectives-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-carpenter-anima-ani-objectives-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/