Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-ace-hiding-communication-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 06:27:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Subliminal Channel Hiding Communication for Constrained-Node Networks
        Authors         : QingQing Huang
                          Min Wei
                          Hao Wang
                          Shuaiyong Li
                          Ping Wang
                          Yong Li
	Filename        : draft-huang-ace-hiding-communication-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-02-22

Abstract:
   Due to the computation and storage limitations of constrained-node
   networks, it is costly to apply those security mechanisms based on
   public key algorithm. This document proposed a subliminal channel
   hiding communication method, which can provide message
   authentication service and protect the transmission of the sensitive
   data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-ace-hiding-communication/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-ace-hiding-communication-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/