Subject: I-D Action: draft-matsuhira-m46a-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 22:47:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multiple IPv4 - IPv6 mapped IPv6 address (M46A)
        Author          : Naoki Matsuhira
	Filename        : draft-matsuhira-m46a-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-02-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies Multiple IPv4 - IPv6 mapped IPv6
   address(M46A) spefification.  M46A is IPv4 mapped IPv6 address with
   plane ID.  Unique allocation of plane id value enable IPv4 private
   address unique in IPv6 address space.  This address may use IPv4 over
   IPv6 encapsulation and IPv4 - IPv6 translation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-matsuhira-m46a/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsuhira-m46a-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-matsuhira-m46a-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/