Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-oauth-json-web-document-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 10:25:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Web Document (JWD)
        Authors         : Christian Smith
                          Thomas Hardjono
	Filename        : draft-smith-oauth-json-web-document-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-02-06

Abstract:
   JSON Web Document (JWD) is a means of representing optionally signed
   and/or encrypted JSON content suitable for storage, retrieval,
   transmission, and display in a graphical user interface.  The content
   of a JWD is used as the payload of a JSON Web Signature (JWS)
   structure or as the plaintext of a JSON Web Encryption (JWE)
   structure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-oauth-json-web-document/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-oauth-json-web-document-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/