Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 01:38:38 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Thing-to-Thing of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Considerations in the IP-based Internet of Things
        Authors         : Oscar Garcia-Morchon
                          Sandeep S. Kumar
                          Mohit Sethi
	Filename        : draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-01.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2017-02-24

Abstract:
   The Internet of Things concept refers to the usage of standard
   Internet protocols to allow for human-to-thing or thing-to-thing
   communication.  Although the security needs are well-recognized, it
   is still not fully clear how existing IP-based security protocols
   should be applied to this new setting.  This Internet-Draft first
   provides an overview of security architecture, its deployment model
   and general security needs in the context of the lifecycle of a
   thing.  Then, it presents challenges and requirements for the
   successful roll-out of new applications and usage of standard IP-
   based security protocols when applied to get a functional Internet of
   Things.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/