Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 07:36:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Locator/ID Separation Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : LISP Shared Extension Message & IANA Registry for LISP Packet Type Allocations
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana-06.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-02-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a registry for Locator/ID Separation Protocol
   (LISP) Packet Type allocations.  It also specifies a LISP shared
   message type for defining future extensions and conducting
   experiments without consuming a LISP packet type codepoint for each
   extension.

   This document updates RFC6830 by defining a registry for LISP Packet
   Types assignments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lisp-type-iana-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/