Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-core-apps-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2017 08:29:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoRE Application Descriptions
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-apps-07.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-02-12

Abstract:
   The interfaces of RESTful, hypermedia-driven Web applications consist
   of reusable components such as Internet media types and link relation
   types.  This document proposes CoRE Application Descriptions, a
   convention for application designers to describe the programmable
   interfaces of their applications in a structured way so that other
   parties can easily develop interoperable clients and servers or reuse
   the components in their own applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-apps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-apps-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-core-apps-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/