Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5750-bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 14:42:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/ MIME) Version 4.0 Certificate Handling
        Authors         : Jim Schaad
                          Blake Ramsdell
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5750-bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-02-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies conventions for X.509 certificate usage by
   Secure/Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) v4.0 agents.
   S/MIME provides a method to send and receive secure MIME messages,
   and certificates are an integral part of S/MIME agent processing.
   S/MIME agents validate certificates as described in RFC 5280, the
   Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and CRL Profile.
   S/MIME agents must meet the certificate processing requirements in
   this document as well as those in RFC 5280.  This document obsoletes
   RFC 3850.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5750-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5750-bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5750-bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/