Subject: I-D Action: draft-johansson-quic-ecn-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 23:55:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ECN support in QUIC
        Author          : Ingemar Johansson
	Filename        : draft-johansson-quic-ecn-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-02-21

Abstract:
   This memo outlines the ECN support in QUIC.  The intention is that
   most of the material ends up updating other new or existing QUIC
   protocol specifications, thus it may be possible that this draft does
   not warrant a working group status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-quic-ecn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-quic-ecn-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-johansson-quic-ecn-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/