Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-6tisch-minimal-rekey-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 14:42:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Minimal Security rekeying mechanism for 6TiSCH
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-6tisch-minimal-rekey-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-02-25

Abstract:
   This draft describes a mechanism to rekey the networks used by 6TISCH
   nodes.  It leverages the security association created during an
   enrollment protocol.  The rekey mechanism permits incremental
   deployment of new sets of keys, followed by a rollover to a new key.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-6tisch-minimal-rekey/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-6tisch-minimal-rekey-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-richardson-6tisch-minimal-rekey-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/