Subject: I-D Action: draft-previdi-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 01:49:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Segment Routing Policies in BGP
        Authors         : Stefano Previdi
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Arjun Sreekantiah
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Paul Mattes
                          Eric Rosen
                          Steven Lin
	Filename        : draft-previdi-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-05.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-02-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a new BGP SAFI with a new NLRI in order to
   advertise an explicit path of a Segment Routing Policy (SR Policy).
   An SR Policy is a set of dynamic and/or explicit paths each
   represented by one or more segment lists.  The path of the SR Policy
   is advertised along with the Tunnel Encapsulation Attribute for which
   this document also defines new sub-TLVs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-previdi-idr-segment-routing-te-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-previdi-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-previdi-idr-segment-routing-te-policy-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/