Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 13:56:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the MBONE Deployment of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of Multicast Across Inter-Domain Peering Points
        Authors         : Percy S. Tarapore
                          Robert Sayko
                          Greg Shepherd
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Ram Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp-08.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-02-02

Abstract:
   This document examines the use of Source Specific Multicast (SSM)
   across inter-domain peering points for a specified set of deployment
   scenarios. The objective is to describe the setup process for
   multicast-based delivery across administrative domains for these
   scenarios and document supporting functionality to enable this
   process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mboned-interdomain-peering-bcp-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/