Subject: I-D Action: draft-dulaunoy-misp-taxonomy-format-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 07:46:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MISP taxonomy format
        Authors         : Alexandre Dulaunoy
                          Andras Iklody
	Filename        : draft-dulaunoy-misp-taxonomy-format-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-02-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the MISP taxonomy format which describes a
   simple JSON format to represent machine tags (also called triple
   tags) vocabularies.  A public directory of common vocabularies MISP
   taxonomies is available and relies on the MISP taxonomy format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dulaunoy-misp-taxonomy-format/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dulaunoy-misp-taxonomy-format-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dulaunoy-misp-taxonomy-format-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/