Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-sidr-fra-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 00:14:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fast route attestation on AS Path Segment
        Authors         : Yan Yang
                          Xingang Shi
                          Yang Xiang
                          Zhiliang Wang
                          Jianping Wu
                          Xia Yin
	Filename        : draft-yang-sidr-fra-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-02-16

Abstract:
   This draft proposes Fast Route Attestation (FRA), an efficient
   mechanism for securing AS paths and preventing prefix hijacking by
   signing and verifying critical AS path segments (i.e., adjacent AS
   triples along AS path).  When full-deployed, FRA can achieve similar
   level of security as S-BGP/BGPSec, but with much higher efficiency.
   Besides, when partial-deployed, FRA offers more security benefits
   than BGPSec, promoting ISPs to deploy the security mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-sidr-fra/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-sidr-fra-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-sidr-fra-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/