Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 10:57:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Calendar subscription upgrades
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-02-16

Abstract:
   This specification introduces an approach to allow subscribers to
   calendar feeds to upgrade to a more performant protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/