Subject: I-D Action: draft-ds-functional-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 03:33:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data providing service requirements and functional architecture
        Authors         : Eui-Nam Huh
                          Ga-Won Lee
                          Yunkon Kim
                          Jintaek Kim
	Filename        : draft-ds-functional-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-02-15

Abstract:
   The standard describes concept and characteristics of data providing
   service. To derive functional architecture, requirements are described
   on the perspective of providing and using data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ds-functional-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ds-functional-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/