Subject: I-D Action: draft-groves-core-obsattr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 20:40:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional CoAP Binding and Observe Attributes
        Authors         : Christian Groves
                          Weiwei Yang
	Filename        : draft-groves-core-obsattr-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-02-20

Abstract:
   [I-D.ietf-core-dynlink] defines five CoAP Observaton attributes
   (minimum period, maximum period, band step, less than and greater
   than) to control when notifications are sent.  These attributes are
   insufficient for some use cases.  This document specifies additional
   attributes allowing for notification bands, initialization values,
   band step, sample number window and sample time window to allow for a
   wider range of use cases.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-core-obsattr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-core-obsattr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/