Subject: I-D Action: draft-ds-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 03:10:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data providing service definition, concept, and use-cases
        Authors         : Eui-Nam Huh
                          Ga-Won Lee
                          Yunkon Kim
                          Jintaek Kim
	Filename        : draft-ds-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-02-15

Abstract:
  The standard defines terminologies and describes ecosystem for data
  providing service. In order to build unified data environment from the
  dispersed data, data providing service is necessary for big data
  service. Therefore, this standard contributes to form common data
  providing ecosystem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ds-overview/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ds-overview-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/