Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 12:09:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control of the IETF.

        Title           : Connection-Oriented Media Transport over TLS in SDP
        Authors         : Jonathan Lennox
                          Christer Holmberg
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-13.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-02-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies how to establish secure connection-oriented
   media transport sessions over the Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   protocol using the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  It defines
   the SDP protocol identifier, 'TCP/TLS'.  It also defines the syntax
   and semantics for an SDP 'fingerprint' attribute that identifies the
   certificate that will be presented for the TLS session.  This
   mechanism allows media transport over TLS connections to be
   established securely, so long as the integrity of session
   descriptions is assured.

   This document obsoletes RFC 4572, by clarifying the usage of multiple
   fingerprints.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-4572-update-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/