Subject: I-D Action: draft-pularikkal-virtual-cpe-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 13:55:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Virtual CPE Deployment Considerations
        Authors         : Byju Pularikkal
                          Qiao Fu
                          Hui Deng
                          Ganesh Sundaram
                          Sri Gundavelli
	Filename        : draft-pularikkal-virtual-cpe-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-02-24

Abstract:
   Broadband Service Provider Industry has been gearing towards the
   adoption of Virtual CPE (vCPE) solutions.  The concept of vCPE is
   build around the idea that the physical CPE device at the customer
   premises can be simplified by moving some of the key feature
   functionalities from the physical CPE device to the Service Provider
   Network.  This document starts discussing the drivers behind vCPE
   adoption followed by Solution level requirements.  Two key
   Architecture models for vCPE, which can address the service provider
   and subscriber requirements, are covered in this reference document.
   Document also touches up on some of the key deployment
   considerations, which can influence the adoption of the vCPE
   architecture models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pularikkal-virtual-cpe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pularikkal-virtual-cpe-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pularikkal-virtual-cpe-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/