Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-ietf-finance-thoughts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 01:30:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Thoughts on IETF Finance Arrangements
        Author          : Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-arkko-ietf-finance-thoughts-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-02-28

Abstract:
   This short memo outlines the author's thoughts of current status and
   future development questions around IETF's financing mechanisms.

   This memo is also input for discussion that the IETF community should
   have.  The memo is the first part of the author's goal to document
   the status and various challenges and opportunities associated with
   the IETF Administrative Activity (IASA), in the context of the so
   called "IASA 2.0" project.

   The memo has no particular official standing, nor does it claim to
   represent more than the authors' thinking at the time of writing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-ietf-finance-thoughts/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-ietf-finance-thoughts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/