Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-github-bcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 14:37:23 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using GitHub at the IETF
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Alia Atlas
	Filename        : draft-thomson-github-bcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-02-17

Abstract:
   This document describes best practices for working groups that use
   GitHub for their work.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this document takes place on the GitHub@ietf mailing
   list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/search/?email_list=ietf-and-GitHub
   .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-github-bcp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-github-bcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/