Subject: I-D Action: draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 05:18:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fast Reroute Procedures For Associated Co-routed Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs)
        Authors         : Rakesh Gandhi
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Jeremy Whittaker
	Filename        : draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-02-14

Abstract:
   Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP) association signaling can be
   used to bind two unidirectional LSPs into an associated bidirectional
   LSP.  In packet transport networks, there are requirements where the
   reverse unidirectional LSP of an associated bidirectional LSP needs
   to follow the same path as its forward unidirectional LSP.  In
   addition, the associated bidirectional LSP needs to maintain
   co-routed-ness even after a failure event in the network.  This
   document describes fast reroute procedures for associated
   bidirectional LSPs that ensure the traffic flows on a co-routed path
   after a failure event for single-sided provisioning model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gandhishah-teas-assoc-corouted-bidir-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/