Subject: I-D Action: draft-jesske-dispatch-reason-loc-q850-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2017 04:59:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Location Parameter for the SIP Reason Header Field
        Author          : Roland Jesske
	Filename        : draft-jesske-dispatch-reason-loc-q850-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-02-10

Abstract:
   The SIP Reason header field is defined for Q.850 cause values.  Some
   services in SIP networks may need to know the location where the call
   was released in the PSTN network to correctly interpret the reason of
   release.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jesske-dispatch-reason-loc-q850/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jesske-dispatch-reason-loc-q850-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/