Subject: I-D Action: draft-han-netmod-intf-ext-ppp-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 00:59:30 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for PPP Protocol
        Authors         : Hansance Han
                          Xianghua Gu
                          Hua Lv
                          James Zhang
	Filename        : draft-han-netmod-intf-ext-ppp-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-02-27

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
configure and manage PPP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-han-netmod-intf-ext-ppp-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-han-netmod-intf-ext-ppp-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-han-netmod-intf-ext-ppp-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/