Subject: I-D Action: draft-ppsenak-ospf-lls-interface-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 02:43:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF LLS Extensions for Local Interface ID Advertisement
        Authors         : Peter Psenak
                          Ketan Jivan Talaulikar
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
	Filename        : draft-ppsenak-ospf-lls-interface-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-02-15

Abstract:
   This draft describes the extensions to OSPF link-local signaling to
   advertise Local Interface Identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ppsenak-ospf-lls-interface-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ppsenak-ospf-lls-interface-id-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/