Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-nfsulb-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 13:41:31 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transport-generic Network File System (NFS) Upper Layer Bindings To RPC- Over-RDMA
        Author          : David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-nfsulb-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-02-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies Upper Layer Bindings to allow use of RPC-
   over-RDMA by protocols related to the Network File System (NFS).
   Such bindings are required when using RPC-over-RDMA, in order to
   enable use of Direct Data Placement and for a number of other
   reasons.  These bindings are structured to be applicable to all known
   version of the RPC-over-RDMA transport, including optional
   extensions.  All versions of NFS are addressed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-nfsulb/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-nfsulb-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/