Subject: I-D Action: draft-param-wccp-v2rev1-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 11:03:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Web Cache Communication Protocol V2, Revision 1
        Authors         : Parameshwaran B
                          Ahsan S Khan
	Filename        : draft-param-wccp-v2rev1-01.txt
	Pages           : 87
	Date            : 2017-02-16

Abstract:
   This document describes version 2 of the Cisco's Web Cache
   Communication Protocol (WCCP).  The WCCP V2 protocol specifies
   interactions between one or more routers and one or more web-caches.
   The interaction may take place within an IPv4 or IPv6 network.  The
   purpose of the interaction is to establish and maintain the
   transparent redirection of selected types of traffic flowing through
   a group of routers (or similar devices).  The selected traffic is
   redirected to a group of web-caches (or other traffic optimisation
   devices) with the aim of optimising resource usage and lowering
   response times.

   The protocol does not specify any interaction between the web-caches
   within a group or between a web-cache and a web-server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-param-wccp-v2rev1/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-param-wccp-v2rev1-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-param-wccp-v2rev1-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/