Subject: I-D Action: draft-tale-dnsop-edns0-clientid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 13:56:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Client ID in Forwarded DNS Queries
        Authors         : Robert Licht
                          David C Lawrence
	Filename        : draft-tale-dnsop-edns0-clientid-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-02-14

Abstract:
   This draft defines a DNS EDNS option to carry a client-specific
   identifier in DNS queries, with guidance for privacy protection of
   such information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tale-dnsop-edns0-clientid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tale-dnsop-edns0-clientid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/