Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2017 05:34:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e of the IETF.

        Title           : Minimal Security Framework for 6TiSCH
        Authors         : Malisa Vucinic
                          Jonathan Simon
                          Kris Pister
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-02-02

Abstract:
   This draft describes the minimal mechanisms required to support
   secure initial configuration in a device being added to a 6TiSCH
   network.  The goal of this configuration is to set link-layer keys,
   and to establish a secure session between each joining node and the
   JCE who may use that to further configure the joining device.
   Additional security behaviors and mechanisms may be added on top of
   this minimal framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/