Subject: I-D Action: draft-knielsen-mrn-urn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 09:26:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Maritime Resource Names (MRN)
        Author          : Kasper Nielsen
	Filename        : draft-knielsen-mrn-urn-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-02-26

Abstract:
   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace
   intended for persistently and uniquely naming maritime resources.
   published by the International Association of Lighthouse Authorities
   (IALA AISM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-knielsen-mrn-urn/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-knielsen-mrn-urn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/