Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 06:25:11 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : Residence Time Measurement in MPLS network
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Stefano Ruffini
                          Eric Gray
                          John Drake
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Alexander Vainshtein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-14.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-02-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new Generic Associated Channel for
   Residence Time Measurement and describes how it can be used by time
   synchronization protocols within a MPLS domain.

   Residence time is the variable part of propagation delay of timing
   and synchronization messages and knowing what this delay is for each
   message allows for a more accurate determination of the delay to be
   taken into account in applying the value included in a Precision Time
   Protocol event message.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-residence-time-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/