Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardaker-rfc5011-security-considerations-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 15:17:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Considerations for RFC5011 Publishers
        Authors         : Wes Hardaker
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-hardaker-rfc5011-security-considerations-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-02-16

Abstract:
   This document describes the math behind the minimum time-length that
   a DNS zone publisher must wait before using a new DNSKEY to sign
   records when supporting the RFC5011 rollover strategies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardaker-rfc5011-security-considerations/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardaker-rfc5011-security-considerations-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardaker-rfc5011-security-considerations-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/