Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-agent-overload-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 08:16:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Agent Overload and the Peer Overload Report
        Author          : Steve Donovan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-agent-overload-09.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-02-07

Abstract:
   This specification documents an extension to RFC 7683 (Diameter
   Overload Indication Conveyance (DOIC)) base solution.  The extension
   defines the Peer overload report type.  The initial use case for the
   Peer report is the handling of occurrences of overload of a Diameter
   agent.

Requirements

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-agent-overload/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dime-agent-overload-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-agent-overload-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/