Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-ccmib-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 20:04:35 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Common Cryptographic MIB (CCMIB)
        Authors         : Shadi Azoum
                          Elliott Jones
                          Lily Sun
                          Mike Irani
                          Jeffrey Sun
                          Ray Purvis
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-ccmib-01.txt
	Pages           : 124
	Date            : 2017-02-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a portion of the Management Information Base
   (MIB) for use with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, it describes managed objects used to
   manage key management implementations including asymmetric keys,
   symmetric keys, trust anchors, and cryptographic-related firmware.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-ccmib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-ccmib-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-turner-ccmib-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/