Subject: I-D Action: draft-voit-netmod-yang-notifications2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 05:06:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Notification Headers and Bundles
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Andy Bierman
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Tim Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-voit-netmod-yang-notifications2-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-02-24

Abstract:
   There are useful capabilities not available with existing YANG
   notifications as described in Section 7.16 of [RFC7950].  These
   include:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-netmod-yang-notifications2/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-voit-netmod-yang-notifications2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/