Subject: I-D Action: draft-gdmb-netslices-intro-and-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 11:25:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Slicing - Introductory Document and Revised Problem Statement
        Authors         : Alex Galis
                          Jie Dong
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Pedro Martinez-Julia
	Filename        : draft-gdmb-netslices-intro-and-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-02-14

Abstract:
   This document introduces Network Slicing problems and the motivation
   for new work areas. It represents an initial revision of the Network
   Slicing problem statement derived from the analysis of the technical
   gaps in IETF protocols ecosystem.  It complements and brings together
   the silo efforts being carried out in several other IETF working groups
   to achieve certain aspects of Network Slicing functions and operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gdmb-netslices-intro-and-ps/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gdmb-netslices-intro-and-ps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gdmb-netslices-intro-and-ps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/