Subject: I-D Action: draft-shelby-exi-registration-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 09:32:55 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The +exi Media Type Suffix
        Authors         : Zach Shelby
                          Olaf Bergmann
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-shelby-exi-registration-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-02-22

Abstract:
   Efficient XML Interchange (EXI) is an XML representation technique
   specified by the W3C to provide a time and space efficient encoding
   for XML documents.  This document defines a new Structured Syntax
   Suffix "+exi" for use in a specific class of protocols, where "exi"
   content-type encoding or the generic "application/exi" media type are
   not applicable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shelby-exi-registration/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shelby-exi-registration-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shelby-exi-registration-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/