Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-sacm-anomaly-detection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 06:58:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anomaly Detection of Industrial Control System based on Modbus/TCP
        Authors         : Shuaiyong Li
                          Min Wei
                          Hao Wang
                          Qingqing Huang
                          Ping Wang
                          Jie Liao
	Filename        : draft-li-sacm-anomaly-detection-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-02-23

Abstract:
   Aiming at the vulnerability and security threat of Industrial
   Control System, this document proposed a detection model based on
   the characteristics of Modbus/TCP protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-sacm-anomaly-detection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-sacm-anomaly-detection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/