Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-roll-energy-optimization-scheme-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 02:45:40 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An energy optimization routing scheme for LLSs
        Authors         : Hao Wang
                          Min Wei
                          Shuaiyong Li
                          Qingqing Huang
                          Ping Wang
                          Chaomei Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-roll-energy-optimization-scheme-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-02-21

Abstract:
   Low-Power and Lossy Networks (LLNs) are composed of devices that
   have constraints on processing power, memory, and energy (battery
   power). It is obvious that conserving energy is especially important
   in the LLNs. This document is aimed at proposing an efficient and
   effective scheme to optimize the energy in the process of seeking
   the DAG root node.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-roll-energy-optimization-scheme/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-roll-energy-optimization-scheme-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/