Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 12:50:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the BGP Enabled ServiceS of the IETF.

        Title           : VPWS support in EVPN
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Ali Sajassi
                          Samer Salam
                          John Drake
                          Jorge Rabadan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-10.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-02-28

Abstract:
   This document describes how EVPN can be used to support Virtual
   Private Wire Service (VPWS) in MPLS/IP networks. EVPN enables the
   following characteristics for VPWS: single-active as well as all-
   active multi-homing with flow-based load-balancing, eliminates the
   need for traditional way of PW signaling, and provides fast
   protection convergence upon node or link failure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bess-evpn-vpws-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/