Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 18:56:04 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Linear Protection in Automatic Protection Switching (APS) Mode
        Authors         : Jeong-dong Ryoo
                          Taesik Cheung
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Italo Busi
                          Guangjuan Wen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-02-21

Abstract:
   This document contains updates to MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP)
   linear protection in Automatic Protection Switching (APS) mode
   defined in RFC 7271.  The updates provide rules related to the
   initialization of the Protection State Coordination (PSC) Control
   Logic, in which the state machine resides, when operating in APS
   mode, and clarify some operation related to state transition table
   lookup.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-aps-updates-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/