Subject: I-D Action: draft-huque-tls-dane-clientid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 11:07:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Extension for DANE Client Identity
        Authors         : Shumon Huque
                          Viktor Dukhovni
	Filename        : draft-huque-tls-dane-clientid-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-02-19

Abstract:
   This document specifies a TLS and DTLS extension to convey a DNS-
   Based Authentication of Named Entities (DANE) Client Identity to a
   TLS or DTLS server.  This is useful for applications that perform TLS
   client authentication via DANE TLSA records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huque-tls-dane-clientid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huque-tls-dane-clientid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huque-tls-dane-clientid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/