Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 12:01:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Token Binding of the IETF.

        Title           : Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extension for Token Binding Protocol Negotiation
        Authors         : Andrei Popov
                          Magnus Nyström
                          Dirk Balfanz
                          Adam Langley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation-07.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-02-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies a Transport Layer Security (TLS) [RFC5246]
   extension for the negotiation of Token Binding protocol
   [I-D.ietf-tokbind-protocol] version and key parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tokbind-negotiation-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/