Subject: I-D Action: draft-pularikkal-opsawg-wifi-calling-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 13:46:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Carrier Wi-Fi Calling Deployment Considerations
        Authors         : Byju Pularikkal
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Mark Grayson
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Samy Touati
	Filename        : draft-pularikkal-opsawg-wifi-calling-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-02-24

Abstract:
   Carrier Wi-Fi Calling is a solution that allows mobile operators to
   seamlessly offload mobile voice signaling and bearer traffic onto Wi-
   Fi access networks, which may or may not be managed by the mobile
   operators.  Mobile data offload onto Wi-Fi access networks has
   already become very common, as Wi-Fi access has become more
   ubiquitous.  However, the offload of mobile voice traffic onto Wi-Fi
   networks has become prevalent only in recent years.  This was
   primarily driven by the native Wi-Fi Calling client support
   introduced by device vendors.  The objective of this document is to
   provide a high level deployment reference to Mobile Operators and Wi-
   Fi Operators on Carrier Wi-Fi Calling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pularikkal-opsawg-wifi-calling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pularikkal-opsawg-wifi-calling-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pularikkal-opsawg-wifi-calling-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/