Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-lisp-itr-failure-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2017 04:25:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Improving ITR Resiliency in Locator/ID Separation Protocol (LISP) Networks
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-lisp-itr-failure-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-02-03

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Locator/ID Separation
   Protocol (LISP) to minimize LISP service disruption during Ingress
   Tunnel Routers (ITRs) failure events.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-lisp-itr-failure/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-itr-failure-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-lisp-itr-failure-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/