Subject: I-D Action: draft-michaud-xml-hal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 21:16:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : XML Hypertext Application Language
        Author          : Jeff Michaud
	Filename        : draft-michaud-xml-hal-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-02-08

Abstract:
   This document proposes a media type for representing resources and
   their relations with hyperlinks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-michaud-xml-hal/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-michaud-xml-hal-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-michaud-xml-hal-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/