Subject: I-D Action: draft-tenoever-hrpc-anonymity-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 05:48:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anonymity, Human Rights and Internet Protocols
        Author          : Niels ten Oever
	Filename        : draft-tenoever-hrpc-anonymity-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-02-06

Abstract:
   Anonymity is less discussed topic in the IETF than for instance
   security [RFC3552] or privacy [RFC6973].  This can be attributed to
   the fact anonymity is a hard technical problem or that anonymizing
   user data is not of specific market interest.  It remains a fact that
   'most internet users would like to be anonymous online at least
   occasionally' [Pew].

   This document aims to break down the different meanings and
   implications of anonymity on a mediated computer network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-anonymity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-anonymity-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/