Subject: I-D Action: draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:39:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Calendar subscription upgrades
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-02-13

Abstract:
   This specification introduces an approach to allow subscribers to
   calendar feeds to upgrade to a more performant protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-douglass-subscription-upgrade-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/