Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-rtissues-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 12:30:46 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Issues Related to RPC-over-RDMA Internode Round Trips
        Author          : David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-rtissues-03.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-02-27

Abstract:
   As currently designed and implemented, the RPC-over-RDMA protocol
   requires use of multiple internode round trips to process some common
   operations.  For example, NFS WRITE operations require use of three
   internode round trips.  This document looks at this issue and
   discusses what can and what should be done to address it, both within
   the context of an extensible version of RPC-over-RDMA and potentially
   outside that framework.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-rtissues/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-rtissues-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-rpcrdma-rtissues-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/