Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 13:01:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Security Automation and Continuous Monitoring of the IETF.

        Title           : Concise Software Identifiers
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Jessica Fitzgerald-McKay
                          Charles Schmidt
                          David Waltermire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-02-16

Abstract:
   This document defines a concise representation of ISO 19770-2:2015
   Software Identifiers (SWID tags) that is interoperable with the XML
   schema definition of ISO 19770-2:2015 and augmented for application
   in Constrained-Node Networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sacm-coswid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/