Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-secevent-distribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 09:31:02 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SET Token Distribution and Subscription Management Profile
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Marius Scurtescu
                          Morteza Ansari
	Filename        : draft-hunt-secevent-distribution-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-02-07

Abstract:
   The specification defines how a subscriber to a feed of security
   events (SETs) may query for, subscribe and receive SETs from a
   security event feed.  The specification defines a single mandatory-
   to-implement method using HTTP Post to deliver events to registered
   subscribers and a registry for new methods.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-secevent-distribution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-secevent-distribution-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/