Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertz-dime-policygroups-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 19:51:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Diameter Policy Groups and Sets
        Author          : Lyle Bertz
	Filename        : draft-bertz-dime-policygroups-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-02-27

Abstract:
   This document defines optional Diameter attributes for efficient
   policy provisioning.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertz-dime-policygroups/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertz-dime-policygroups-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bertz-dime-policygroups-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/