Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:16:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics of the IETF.

        Title           : Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Data Model
        Authors         : Ruth Civil
                          Al Morton
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Kostas Pentikousis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2017-02-22

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for client and server
   implementations of the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP).
   We define the TWAMP data model through Unified Modeling Language
   (UML) class diagrams and formally specify it using YANG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/