Subject: I-D Action: draft-shi-v6ops-caba-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2017 00:08:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Classless AS-based Addressing
        Authors         : Xingang Shi
                          Yan Yang
                          Zhiliang Wang
                          Jianping Wu
                          Xia Yin
	Filename        : draft-shi-v6ops-caba-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-02-24

Abstract:
   Addressing is the foundation of routing and it impacts the routing
   scalability.  The IPv6 routing system will face severe scalability
   issue if the IPv6 addresses are recklessly used without careful
   aggregation strategy.  This draft describes an addressing scheme and
   the corresponding allocation scheme which can facilitate the
   aggregation of IPv6 addresses and keep the IPv6 inter-domain routing
   system from being overloaded.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shi-v6ops-caba/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shi-v6ops-caba-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/