Subject: I-D Action: draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 09:27:56 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Control and User Plane Seperation Architecture of Cloud based BNG
        Authors         : Rong Gu
                          Shujun Hu
	Filename        : draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-02-28

Abstract:
   This document defines the architecture of Clond-based BNG devices
   with control plane (CP) and user plane (UP) seperation.  Both BNG-CP
   and BNG-UP are core components for fixed broadband services and
   deployed seperately at different network layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/