Subject: I-D Action: draft-atlas-community-hubs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 09:49:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Community Hubs
        Author          : Alia Atlas
	Filename        : draft-atlas-community-hubs-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-02-16

Abstract:
   IETF Community Hubs are geographically-focused groups that facilitate
   participation in IETF activities.  An IETF Community Hub may have
   different focuses, depending upon the interests of those
   participating, such as cross-area learning, outreach, mentoring,
   problem refinement, implementation and interop testing, and social.
   An IETF Community Hub's focuses and the energy of its coordinators
   will determine what types of activities are organized.  Sample
   activities may include sessions of technical talks, social get-
   togethers, remote hubs during some IETF WG meetings, hackathons, etc.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atlas-community-hubs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atlas-community-hubs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/