Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-payload-melpe-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2017 05:57:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Audio/Video Transport Payloads of the IETF.

        Title           : RTP Payload Format for MELPe Codec
        Authors         : Victor Demjanenko
                          David Satterlee
	Filename        : draft-ietf-payload-melpe-06.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2017-02-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the RTP payload format for the Mixed
   Excitation Linear Prediction Enhanced (MELPe) speech coder.  MELPe's
   three different speech encoding rates and sample frames sizes are
   supported.  Comfort noise procedures and packet loss concealment are
   detailed.

INTERNET DRAFT   RTP Payload Format for the MELPe Codec February 7, 2017

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-payload-melpe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-payload-melpe-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-payload-melpe-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/