Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 09:13:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Synchronisation of Routing Parameters
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Alia Atlas
                          Chris Bowers
	Filename        : draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-02-27

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for a link state routing protocol
   to coordinate the value of a network-wide routing parameter amongst
   routers in the flooding domain.  The document also defines the
   solution to one specific case: the agreement of a common convergence
   timer value for use in network convergence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/