Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-6tisch-join-enhanced-beacon-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 11:22:25 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 802.15.4 Informational Element encapsulation of 6tisch Join Information
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-6tisch-join-enhanced-beacon-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-02-08

Abstract:
   In TSCH mode of 802.15.4, as described by [I-D.ietf-6tisch-minimal],
   opportunities for broadcasts are limited to specific times and
   specific channels.  An enhanced beacon must be broadcast periodically
   by every router to keep all nodes in sync.  This document provides a
   mechanism by which small details critical for new nodes (pledges) and
   long sleeping nodes may be carried within the Enhanced Beacon.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-6tisch-join-enhanced-beacon/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-6tisch-join-enhanced-beacon-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/