Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-icnrg-clean-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:32:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Content-Locked Encryption and Authentication of Nameless Objects
        Author          : Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-wood-icnrg-clean-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies CCNx CLEAN - content-locked encryption and
   authentication of nameless objects - as a way of enabling encrypted
   and naturally de-duplicated content in CCN.  CLEAN allows producers
   to encrypt large collections of static data and use the FLIC Manifest
   to convey the necessary decryption information to consumers.  As a
   result, CLEAN encrypts nameless content objects without any
   application input.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-icnrg-clean/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wood-icnrg-clean-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/