Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 08:38:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC)
        Authors         : Göran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-05.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC), a
   compact, and lightweight authenticated Diffie-Hellman key exchange
   with ephemeral keys that can be used over any layer.  EDHOC messages
   are encoded with CBOR and COSE, allowing reuse of existing libraries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/