Subject: I-D Action: draft-selander-ace-eals-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 08:09:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Enrollment with Application Layer Security
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          Shahid Raza
                          Malisa Vucinic
                          Martin Furuhed
                          Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-selander-ace-eals-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies public key certificate enrollment procedures
   authenticated with application-layer security protocols suitable for
   Internet of Things deployments.  The protocols leverage existing IoT
   standards including Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP), Concise
   Binary Object Representation (CBOR) and the CBOR Object Signing and
   Encryption (COSE) format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-eals/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-eals-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/