Subject: I-D Action: draft-zihc-ccamp-otn-b100g-signalling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 22:57:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GMPLS Signalling Extensions for control of B100G OTUCn/ODUCn Network
        Authors         : Qilei Wang
                          Radha Valiveti
                          Iftekhar Hussain
                          Rajan Rao
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Yunbin Xu
	Filename        : draft-zihc-ccamp-otn-b100g-signalling-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-03-06

Abstract:
   This document provides extensions to GMPLS signalling to control the
   B100G OTUCn/ODUCn Network, as a result of the introduction of new
   beyond 100G OTUCn/ODUCn signals in ITU-T Recommendation G.709
   [G.709-2016].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zihc-ccamp-otn-b100g-signalling/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zihc-ccamp-otn-b100g-signalling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/