Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 04:08:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 of the IETF.

        Title           : NFSv4 migration: Implementation Experience and Specification Issues
        Authors         : David Noveck
                          Piyush Shivam
                          Charles Lever
                          Bill Baker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-12.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-03-30

Abstract:
   The migration feature of NFSv4 provides for moving responsibility for
   a single filesystem from one server to another, without disruption to
   clients.  A number of problems in the specification of this feature
   in NFSv4.0 were resolved by the publication of RFC 7931.  In
   addition, there are specification issues to be resolved with regard
   to the NFSv4.1 version of this feature which are discussed in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-migration-issues-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/