Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 03:01:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics of the IETF.

        Title           : Alternate Marking method for passive performance monitoring
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Alessandro Capello
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Luca Castaldelli
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-03-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a passive method to perform packet loss,
   delay and jitter measurements on live traffic.  This method is based
   on Alternate Marking (Coloring) technique.  A report on the
   operational experiment done at Telecom Italia is explained in order
   to give an example and show the method applicability.  This technique
   can be applied in various situations as detailed in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-alt-mark-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/