Subject: I-D Action: draft-birrane-dtn-ama-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:00:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Asynchronous Management Architecture
        Author          : Edward J. Birrane
	Filename        : draft-birrane-dtn-ama-05.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes an asynchronous management architecture (AMA)
   suitable for providing application-level network management services
   in a challenged networking environment.  Challenged networks are
   those that require fault protection, configuration, and performance
   reporting while unable to provide humans-in-the-loop with synchronous
   feedback or otherwise preserve transport-layer sessions.  In such a
   context, networks must exhibit behavior that is both determinable and
   autonomous while maintaining compatibility with existing network
   management protocols and operational concepts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birrane-dtn-ama/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birrane-dtn-ama-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-birrane-dtn-ama-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/