Subject: I-D Action: draft-seantek-constrained-abnf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:46:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained ABNF
        Authors         : Sean Leonard
                          Paul Kyzivat
	Filename        : draft-seantek-constrained-abnf-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document extends the base definition of ABNF (Augmented Backus-
   Naur Form) to express a rule that is constrained by another rule. If
   a rule B is constrained by rule A, then every production generated by
   rule B must also be generated by rule A. By creating subordinate
   production forms, ABNF-using specifications can formally denote the
   relationship between a general rule and specific subsets of that
   rule, while preserving ABNF's context-free nature.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-constrained-abnf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-constrained-abnf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seantek-constrained-abnf-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/