Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-idr-bgp-eotr-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:40:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Route Leak Detection and Filtering using Roles in Update and Open messages
        Authors         : Alexander Azimov
                          Eugene Bogomazov
                          Randy Bush
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-idr-bgp-eotr-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   [draft-ymbk-idr-bgp-open-policy] defines a BGP OPEN capability and
   consequent route marking which enforces a valley-free peering
   relationship.  This document defines an eOTC (external Only To
   Customer) transitive BGP attribute which propagates the specific
   marking to automatically detect route leaks.  The goal is to allow a
   distant AS to determine a violation of valley-free peering.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-idr-bgp-eotr-policy/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-idr-bgp-eotr-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/