Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-secevent-distribution-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 21:15:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SET Token Delivery Using HTTP
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Marius Scurtescu
	Filename        : draft-hunt-secevent-distribution-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-03-09

Abstract:
   This specification defines how a series of security event tokens
   (SETs) may be delivered to a previously registered receiver using
   HTTP over TLS.  The specification defines the metadata the an Event
   Transmitter uses to describe the Event Receiver's HTTP endpoint and
   the SET token delivery configuration.  The specification defines how
   the Event Receiver may check the current configuration metadata and
   delivery status using HTTP GET over TLS.  The specification also
   defines how delivery can be assured subject to the SET Token
   Receiver's need for assurance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-secevent-distribution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-secevent-distribution-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hunt-secevent-distribution-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/