Subject: I-D Action: draft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:45:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases and API Extension for Source IP Address Selection
        Authors         : Seil Jeon
                          Sergio Figueiredo
                          Younghan Kim
                          John Kaippallimalil
	Filename        : draft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This draft specifies and analyzes the expected cases regarding the
   selection of a proper source IP address and address type by an
   application in a distributed mobility management (DMM) network.  It
   also proposes a new Socket API to address further selection issues
   with three source IP address types defined in the on-demand mobility
   API draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/