Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryskin-teas-yang-ietf-vs-onf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:13:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ONF/T-API Services vs. IETF/YANG Models and Interfaces
        Authors         : Igor Bryskin
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Tarek Saad
	Filename        : draft-bryskin-teas-yang-ietf-vs-onf-00.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document compares IETF YANG TE (Traffic Engineering) data model
   and ONF/T-API model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryskin-teas-yang-ietf-vs-onf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryskin-teas-yang-ietf-vs-onf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/