Subject: I-D Action: draft-yossigi-rpkimaxlen-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 08:57:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Use of Maxlength in the RPKI
        Authors         : Yossi Gilad
                          Sharon Goldberg
                          Kotikalapudi Sriram
	Filename        : draft-yossigi-rpkimaxlen-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document recommends that operators avoid using the maxLength
   attribute when issuing Route Origin Authorizations (ROAs) in the
   Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI).  These recommendations
   complement those in [RFC7115].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yossigi-rpkimaxlen/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yossigi-rpkimaxlen-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/