Subject: I-D Action: draft-baeuerle-netnews-cancel-lock-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 10:05:50 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cancel-Locks in Netnews articles
        Author          : Michael Bäuerle
	Filename        : draft-baeuerle-netnews-cancel-lock-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-06

Abstract:
   This document defines an extension to the Netnews Article Format that
   may be used to authenticate the removal or replacement of existing
   articles.  If approved, this document updates [RFC5536] and
   [RFC5537].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baeuerle-netnews-cancel-lock/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baeuerle-netnews-cancel-lock-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/