Subject: I-D Action: draft-turner-lamps-adding-sha3-to-pkix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 07:53:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SHA-3 Related Algorithms and Identifiers for PKIX
        Author          : Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-turner-lamps-adding-sha3-to-pkix-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using the SHA-3 family of
   hash functions in the Internet X.509 PKI as one-way hash functions
   and with the ECDSA signature algorithm; the conventions for the
   associated ECDSA subject public keys are also described.  Digital
   signatures are used to sign certificates and CRLs (Certificate
   Revocation Lists).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-turner-lamps-adding-sha3-to-pkix/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-turner-lamps-adding-sha3-to-pkix-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/