Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dime-load-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 14:16:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Diameter Maintenance and Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Diameter Load Information Conveyance
        Authors         : Ben Campbell
                          Steve Donovan
                          Jean-Jacques Trottin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dime-load-09.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-03-22

Abstract:
   RFC7068 describes requirements for Overload Control in Diameter.
   This includes a requirement to allow Diameter nodes to send "load"
   information, even when the node is not overloaded.  RFC7683 (Diameter
   Overload Information Conveyance (DOIC)) solution describes a
   mechanism meeting most of the requirements, but does not currently
   include the ability to send load information.  This document defines
   a mechanism for conveying of Diameter load information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dime-load/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dime-load-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dime-load-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the diff is available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/