Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 02:19:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : Path Computation Element communication Protocol extension for signaling LSP diversity constraint
        Authors         : Stephane Litkowski
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Colby Barth
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document introduces a simple mechanism to associate a group of
   Label Switched Paths (LSPs) via an extension to the Path Computation
   Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) with the purpose of computing
   diverse paths for those LSPs.  The proposed extension allows a PCC to
   advertise to a PCE the belonging of a particular LSP to a disjoint-
   group, thus the PCE knows that LSPs in the same group must be
   disjoint from each other.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-association-diversity-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/