Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-ietf-iasa-thoughts-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 21:51:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Thoughts on IETF Administrative Support Activities (IASA)
        Author          : Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-arkko-ietf-iasa-thoughts-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   This short memo outlines the author's thoughts about the challenges
   and opportunities with the IETF's administrative support activities,
   currently organised as part of the IETF Administrative Support
   Activities (IASA), IETF Administrative Oversight Committee (IAOC),
   and IETF Trust.

   This memo is just input for discussion that the IETF community should
   have.  The memo is a part of the author's goal to document the status
   and various challenges and opportunities in the context of the so
   called "IASA 2.0" project.

   The memo has no particular official standing, nor does it claim to
   represent more than the authors' thinking at the time of writing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-ietf-iasa-thoughts/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-ietf-iasa-thoughts-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arkko-ietf-iasa-thoughts-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/