Subject: I-D Action: draft-arends-dnsop-dnssec-algorithm-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:47:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Security (DNSSEC) DNSKEY Algorithm IANA Registry Updates
        Authors         : Roy Arends
                          Jakob Schlyter
                          Matt Larson
	Filename        : draft-arends-dnsop-dnssec-algorithm-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   The DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) require the use of cryptographic
   algorithm suites for generating digital signatures and cryptographic
   hashes over DNS data.  The algorithms specified for use with DNSSEC
   are reflected in IANA registries.  This document updates some entries
   in these registries.  The main reason for these updates is to retire
   the use of SHA1.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arends-dnsop-dnssec-algorithm-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arends-dnsop-dnssec-algorithm-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/