Subject: I-D Action: draft-wdenniss-oauth-device-posture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:57:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Device Posture Signals
        Author          : William Denniss
	Filename        : draft-wdenniss-oauth-device-posture-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   Enterprise and security focused OAuth providers typically want
   additional signals to confirm user presence when users return to
   previously authorized apps.  Rather than requiring a full
   reauthentication, or require enrollment in a mobile device management
   solution, some authorization servers may be willing to accept device
   posture signals from the app, like the fact that device has a lock
   screen, as confirmation of user presence.  This document details how
   OAuth native app clients can communicate device posture signals to
   OAuth providers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wdenniss-oauth-device-posture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wdenniss-oauth-device-posture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/