Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:20:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the TCP Increased Security of the IETF.

        Title           : Cryptographic protection of TCP Streams (tcpcrypt)
        Authors         : Andrea Bittau
                          Daniel B. Giffin
                          Mark Handley
                          David Mazieres
                          Quinn Slack
                          Eric W. Smith
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-06.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies tcpcrypt, a TCP encryption protocol designed
   for use in conjunction with the TCP Encryption Negotiation Option
   (TCP-ENO) [I-D.ietf-tcpinc-tcpeno].  Tcpcrypt coexists with
   middleboxes by tolerating resegmentation, NATs, and other
   manipulations of the TCP header.  The protocol is self-contained and
   specifically tailored to TCP implementations, which often reside in
   kernels or other environments in which large external software
   dependencies can be undesirable.  Because the size of TCP options is
   limited, the protocol requires one additional one-way message latency
   to perform key exchange before application data may be transmitted.
   However, this cost can be avoided between two hosts that have
   recently established a previous tcpcrypt connection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpcrypt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tcpinc-tcpcrypt-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/