Subject: I-D Action: draft-hou-roll-rpl-parent-selection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 23:33:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Optimization of Parent-node Selection in RPL-based Networks
        Authors         : Jianqiang Hou
                          Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Zhenhui Luo
	Filename        : draft-hou-roll-rpl-parent-selection-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems in the DODAG construction of
   RPL-based network including "Thundering Herd" problem and Randomly
   Unbalanced Networking.  The corresponding optimization methods are
   proposed to improve balancing the selection of parent nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hou-roll-rpl-parent-selection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hou-roll-rpl-parent-selection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/