Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2nsf-gap-analysis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 17:35:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to Network Security Functions of the IETF.

        Title           : Analysis of Existing work for I2NSF
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Bob Moskowitz
                          Dacheng Zhang 
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2nsf-gap-analysis-03.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2017-03-06

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the current state of the art for security
   management devices and security devices technologies in industries
   and the existing IETF work/protocols that are relevant to the
   Interface to Network Security Function (I2NSF).  The I2NSF focus is
   to define data models and interfaces in order to control and monitor
   the physical and virtual aspects of network security functions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2nsf-gap-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2nsf-gap-analysis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2nsf-gap-analysis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/