Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bmwg-virtual-net-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 08:08:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Benchmarking Methodology of the IETF.

        Title           : Considerations for Benchmarking Virtual Network Functions and Their Infrastructure
        Author          : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bmwg-virtual-net-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-03-17

Abstract:
   The Benchmarking Methodology Working Group has traditionally
   conducted laboratory characterization of dedicated physical
   implementations of internetworking functions.  This memo investigates
   additional considerations when network functions are virtualized and
   performed in general purpose hardware.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bmwg-virtual-net/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bmwg-virtual-net-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bmwg-virtual-net-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/