Subject: I-D Action: draft-fioccola-ippm-alt-mark-active-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 06:53:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Alternate Marking Extension to Active Measurement Protocol
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Mouli Chandramouli
                          Alessandro Capello
	Filename        : draft-fioccola-ippm-alt-mark-active-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes how to extend the existing Active Measurement
   Protocol, in order to implement alternate marking methodology
   detailed in [I-D.ietf-ippm-alt-mark].  The extension for Two-Way
   Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) RFC 5357 [RFC5357] and One-way
   Active Measurement Protocol (OWAMP) RFC 4656 [RFC4656] will be
   considered.  RFC6374 [RFC6374] Use Case is also reported.  This
   proposal defines a simplified mechanism with benefits to the metric
   precision and computational load.  Hybrid measurements are also
   enabled.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fioccola-ippm-alt-mark-active/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fioccola-ippm-alt-mark-active-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fioccola-ippm-alt-mark-active-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/