Subject: I-D Action: draft-tldm-simple-homenet-naming-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:56:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Homenet Naming and Service Discovery Architecture
        Authors         : Ted Lemon
                          Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-tldm-simple-homenet-naming-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a simple name resolution and service
   discovery architecture for homenets.  This architecture covers local
   publication of names, as well as name resolution for local and global
   names.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tldm-simple-homenet-naming/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tldm-simple-homenet-naming-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/