Subject: I-D Action: draft-montenegro-httpbis-h2ot-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:30:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP/2 Configuration Profile for the Internet of Things
        Authors         : Gabriel Montenegro
                          Sandra Cespedes
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Robby Simpson
	Filename        : draft-montenegro-httpbis-h2ot-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   This document define an HTTP/2 configuration profile for IoT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-montenegro-httpbis-h2ot-profile/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-montenegro-httpbis-h2ot-profile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/