Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 15:08:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Constrained RESTful Application Language (CoRAL)
        Author          : Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   The Constrained RESTful Application Language (CoRAL) is a compact,
   binary representation format for building RESTful, hypermedia-driven
   applications that run in constrained environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-t2trg-coral-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/