Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-fb-rib-data-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:55:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System of the IETF.

        Title           : Filter-Based RIB Data Model
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Sriganesh Kini
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Ram Krishnan
                          Dean Bogdanovic
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-fb-rib-data-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a data model to support the Filter-based
   Routing Information Base (RIB) Yang data models.  A routing system
   uses the Filter-based RIB to program FIB entries that process
   incoming packets by matching on multiple fields within the packet and
   then performing a specified action on it.  The FB-RIB can also
   specify an action to forward the packet according to the FIB entries
   programmed using the RIBs of its routing instance.

   The Filter based RIB is a protocol independent data structure which
   can be deployed in a configuration datastore, an ephemeral control
   plane data stroe.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-fb-rib-data-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-fb-rib-data-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-fb-rib-data-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/