Subject: I-D Action: draft-housley-lamps-cms-sha3-hash-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 08:42:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of the SHA3 One-way Hash Functions in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-housley-lamps-cms-sha3-hash-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using the four one-way
   hash functions in the SHA3 family with the Cryptographic Message
   Syntax (CMS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-housley-lamps-cms-sha3-hash/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-housley-lamps-cms-sha3-hash-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-housley-lamps-cms-sha3-hash-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/