Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-deprecate-atomic-aggregate-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:11:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Decprecate Atomic Aggregate
        Author          : Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-hares-deprecate-atomic-aggregate-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document deprecates the support for the BGP well-know
   discretionary attribute ATOMIC_AGGREGATE specified in RFC4271.  It
   proposes the changes to RFC4271 to remove its support.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-deprecate-atomic-aggregate/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-deprecate-atomic-aggregate-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/