Subject: I-D Action: draft-ggalimbe-ccamp-flex-if-lmp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:47:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extension to the Link Management Protocol (LMP/DWDM -rfc4209) for Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) Optical Line Systems to manage the application code of optical interface parameters in DWDM application
        Authors         : Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Gert Grammel
                          Gabriele Galimberti
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Dieter Beller
	Filename        : draft-ggalimbe-ccamp-flex-if-lmp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This experimental memo defines extensions to LMP(rfc4209) for
   managing Optical parameters associated with Wavelength Division
   Multiplexing (WDM) adding a set of parameters related to multicarrier
   DWDM interfaces to be used in Spectrum Switched Optical Networks
   (sson).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ggalimbe-ccamp-flex-if-lmp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ggalimbe-ccamp-flex-if-lmp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ggalimbe-ccamp-flex-if-lmp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/