Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 06:16:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e of the IETF.

        Title           : 6TiSCH 6top Scheduling Function Zero (SF0)
        Authors         : Diego Dujovne
                          Luigi Alfredo Grieco
                          Maria Rita Palattella
                          Nicola Accettura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a Scheduling Function called "Scheduling
   Function Zero" (SF0).  SF0 dynamically adapts the number of allocated
   cells between neighbor nodes, based on the amount of currently
   allocated cells and the neighbor nodes' cell requirements.  Neighbor
   nodes negotiate in a distributed neighbor-to-neighbor basis the
   number of cell(s) to be added/deleted.  SF0 uses the 6P signaling
   messages to add/delete cells in the schedule.  This function selects
   the candidate cells from the schedule, defines which cells will be
   added/deleted and triggers the allocation/deallocation process.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-sf0-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/