Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 05:10:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Thing-to-Thing of the IETF.

        Title           : State of the Art and Challenges for the Internet of Things
        Authors         : Oscar Garcia-Morchon
                          Sandeep S. Kumar
                          Mohit Sethi
	Filename        : draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-02.txt
	Pages           : 56
	Date            : 2017-03-31

Abstract:
   The Internet of Things concept refers to the usage of standard
   Internet protocols to allow for human-to-thing or thing-to-thing
   communication.  The security needs are well-recognized and and many
   standardization steps have been taken, for example, specification of
   CoAP over DTLS.  However, security challenges still exist and there
   are some use cases that lack a suitable solution.  This document
   first provides an overview of security architecture, its deployment
   model, security needs in the context of the lifecycle of a thing, as
   well as the state of the art on IoT security.  Then, we discuss the
   concept of security profiles for the successful roll-out of secure
   IoT applications and describe remaining security challenges in the
   IoT.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-t2trg-iot-seccons-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/