Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-ace-offline-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 01:17:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Offline usage of ACE
        Author          : Jintao Zhu
	Filename        : draft-zhu-ace-offline-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   [I-D.ietf-ace-oauth-authz] defines a framework for both
   authentication and authorization in constrained Internet of Things
   (IoT) environments.  A constrained node in this framework may have
   constraints in computational capability, memory storage, lack of user
   interface, transmission bandwidth and/or power supply.  Battery-
   powered devices are widely used in IoT deployments and they sleep
   most of their lifetime for battery saving.  Hence, they are usually
   disconnected from other nodes.  This draft provides an overview of
   the disconnection use cases and discusses offline authentication and
   authorization solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-ace-offline/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-ace-offline-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/