Subject: I-D Action: draft-rahman-icnrg-deployment-guidelines-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 18:40:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Deployment Configurations for Information-Centric Networks (ICN)
        Authors         : Akbar Rahman
                          Dirk Trossen
                          Dirk Kutscher
	Filename        : draft-rahman-icnrg-deployment-guidelines-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-03-11

Abstract:
   This document provides technical deployment guidelines for the ICN
   community.  First, the possible deployment configurations for ICN are
   described including overlay and underlay approaches.  Then proposed
   deployment migration paths for these configurations are outlined to
   address the major issues facing ICN such as application migration,
   and core and edge network migration.  Next, selected ICN trial
   experiences are summarized.  Finally, recommendations are given for
   protocol areas that require further standardization to facilitate
   future ICN interoperable deployments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rahman-icnrg-deployment-guidelines/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rahman-icnrg-deployment-guidelines-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/