Subject: I-D Action: draft-openconfig-rtgwg-gnmi-spec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 12:49:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : gRPC Network Management Interface (gNMI)
        Authors         : Rob Shakir
                          Anees Shaikh
                          Paul Borman
                          Marcus Hines
                          Carl Lebsack
                          Chris Morrow
	Filename        : draft-openconfig-rtgwg-gnmi-spec-00.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the gRPC Network Management Interface (gNMI),
   a network management protocol based on the gRPC RPC framework.  gNMI
   supports retrieval and manipuation of state from network elements
   where the data is represented by a tree structure, and addressable by
   paths.  The gNMI service defines operations for configuration
   management, operational state retrieval, and bulk data collection via
   streaming telemtry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-openconfig-rtgwg-gnmi-spec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-openconfig-rtgwg-gnmi-spec-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/