Subject: I-D Action: draft-bernardos-dmm-pmip-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:42:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A PMIPv6-based solution for Distributed Mobility Management
        Authors         : Carlos J. Bernardos
                          Antonio de la Oliva
                          Fabio Giust
	Filename        : draft-bernardos-dmm-pmip-08.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   The number of mobile users and their traffic demand is expected to be
   ever-increasing in future years, and this growth can represent a
   limitation for deploying current mobility management schemes that are
   intrinsically centralized, e.g., Mobile IPv6 and Proxy Mobile IPv6.
   For this reason it has been waved a need for distributed and dynamic
   mobility management approaches, with the objective of reducing
   operators' burdens, evolving to a cheaper and more efficient
   architecture.

   This draft describes multiple solutions for network-based distributed
   mobility management inspired by the well known Proxy Mobile IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bernardos-dmm-pmip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-dmm-pmip-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bernardos-dmm-pmip-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/