Subject: I-D Action: draft-jearango-lisp-stateful-pull-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 19:43:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP Stateful Pull Model
        Authors         : Jesus Arango
                          Johnson Leong
	Filename        : draft-jearango-lisp-stateful-pull-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-03-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a stateful pull model for LISP where ITRs can
   subscribe with the mapping system to be notified whenever a
   particular EID mapping changes.  The model uses a publish/subscribe
   mechanism that supports overlapping EID registrations without having
   to notify the ITR about every single prefix covered by a particular
   subscription.  The pull model is stateful in the sense that it
   requires that the mapping system maintain subscription state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jearango-lisp-stateful-pull-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jearango-lisp-stateful-pull-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/