Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-restconf-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 04:28:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RESTCONF Changes to Support I2RS Protocol
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Amit Daas
	Filename        : draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-restconf-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-03-29

Abstract:
   This document describes two RESTCONF optional capabilities (i2rs-
   control plane capability, ephemeral state capabilities) that are
   needed to support the I2RS protocol needs.

   The purpose of this draft is to kick-start the discussions with I2RS
   Working Group and NETCONF WG on these two capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-restconf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-restconf-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-restconf-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-restconf-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/