Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-isis-black-hole-avoid-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 02:14:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Avoiding Traffic Black-Holes for Route Aggregation in IS-IS
        Authors         : Zhe Chen
                          Xiaohu Xu
	Filename        : draft-chen-isis-black-hole-avoid-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   When the Intermediate System to Intermediate System (IS-IS) routing
   protocol is adopted by a highly symmetric network such as the Leaf-
   Spine or Fat-Tree network, the Leaf nodes (e.g., Top of Rack switches
   in datacenters) are recommended to be prevented from receiving other
   nodes' explicit routes in order to achieve scalability.  However,
   such a setup would cause traffic black-holes or suboptimal routing if
   link failure happens in the network.  This document extends IS-IS to
   solve this problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-isis-black-hole-avoid/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-isis-black-hole-avoid-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/