Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-ospf-bgp-rr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 07:24:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSPF Extensions for Advertising/Signaling BGP Route Reflector Information
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Keyur Patel
                          Shawn Zandi
	Filename        : draft-acee-ospf-bgp-rr-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies an OSPF Router Information (RI) TLV to
   advertise the BGP Router Reflector capability and peering
   information.  This information can be used by BGP Router Reflector
   clients to dynamically learn and establish sessions with BGP Router
   Reflectors in the routing domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-ospf-bgp-rr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-ospf-bgp-rr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/