Subject: I-D Action: draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 12:10:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Review on issues in discussion of next generation converged networks (5G) from an IP point of view
        Authors         : Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-03.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document presents considerations related to open issues with
   upcoming new communication systems denoted as 5G aiming to set a
   basis for documenting problem space, use-cases, and potential
   solutions related to next-generation network infrastructure.  The
   draft reviews currently investigated topics, including both inputs
   from IETF and from other SDOs as well as research activities.
   Further the outcome of recent discussions at side sessions during
   IETF meetings are recaptured to help identifying a starting point for
   future thoughts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vonhugo-5gangip-ip-issues-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/