Subject: I-D Action: draft-wbl-rtgwg-yang-ci-profile-bkgd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2017 16:20:52 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Redfish for Networking
        Authors         : Joseph White
                          David Black
                          John Leung
	Filename        : draft-wbl-rtgwg-yang-ci-profile-bkgd-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-03-07

Abstract:
   A YANG device profile is primarily a group of YANG models that are
   appropriate for use with a particular class of device or in specific
   device roles.  This document provides background and describes the
   rationale for a baseline data center switch device profile, e.g., for
   top-of-rack switches in data center converged infrastructure.  This
   rationale is based on the reuse of YANG models by the DMTF Redfish
   standard for management of converged infrastructure, but the
   resulting YANG device profile is intended to be useable by any YANG-
   based network management approach or protocol, as opposed to being
   specific to Redfish.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wbl-rtgwg-yang-ci-profile-bkgd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wbl-rtgwg-yang-ci-profile-bkgd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/