Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:16:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Initial and Pass Through Authentication Using Kerberos V5 and the GSS- API (IAKERB)
        Authors         : Benjamin Kaduk
                          Jim Schaad
                          Larry Zhu
                          Jeffery Altman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-03-30

Abstract:
   This document defines extensions to the Kerberos protocol and the
   GSS-API Kerberos mechanism that enable a GSS-API Kerberos client to
   exchange messages with the KDC by using the GSS-API acceptor as a
   proxy, encapsulating the Kerberos messages inside GSS-API tokens.
   With these extensions a client can obtain Kerberos tickets for
   services where the KDC is not accessible to the client, but is
   accessible to the application server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-iakerb-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/