Subject: I-D Action: draft-roach-perc-webrtc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:52:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Privacy Enhanced Real-time Conferencing (PERC) in a WebRTC Context
        Author          : Adam Roach
	Filename        : draft-roach-perc-webrtc-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   The Privacy-Enhanced Realtime Conferencing (PERC) architecture
   defines a system by which multiparty conferences can be handled by a
   conference server that is "semi-trusted": that is, it is trusted to
   correctly handle media packets, but it is not trusted with the actual
   contents of the media streams.  In order to use this architecture
   within WebRTC, we must describe how information is conveyed among
   various network functions.  This document describes the information
   to be conveyed and how it is transferred.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-roach-perc-webrtc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-roach-perc-webrtc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/