Subject: I-D Action: draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-markup-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 05:30:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Markup in YANG Text Arguments
        Author          : Ladislav Lhotka
	Filename        : draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-markup-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG extension that allows for specifying a
   media type for text in the arguments of these YANG statements:
   "contact", "description", "error-message", "organization" and
   "reference."

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-markup/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lhotka-netmod-yang-markup-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/