Subject: I-D Action: draft-fan-ccamp-gmpls-g709v5-ospf-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 23:28:58 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GMPLS Routing Extension for Optical Transport Networks with Beyond 100G in G.709 Edition 5
        Author          : Zheyu Fan
	Filename        : draft-fan-ccamp-gmpls-g709v5-ospf-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-03-09

Abstract:
   The International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) has extended the Recommendation G.709
   to support beyond 100G (B100G) features. Corresponding Open Shortest
   Path First - Traffic Engineering (OSPF-TE) routing protocol
   extensions are included in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fan-ccamp-gmpls-g709v5-ospf-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fan-ccamp-gmpls-g709v5-ospf-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/