Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-interdomain-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 05:55:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) Inter-domain Considerations
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Xian Zhang
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-interdomain-04.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   A stateful Path Computation Element (PCE) maintains information about
   Label Switched Path (LSP) characteristics and resource usage within a
   network in order to provide traffic engineering path calculations for
   its associated Path Computation Clients (PCCs).  Furthermore, PCEs
   are used to compute shortest constrained Traffic Engineering Label
   Switched Paths (TE LSPs) in Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and
   Generalized MPLS (GMPLS) networks across multiple domains.

   This document describes general considerations for the deployment of
   stateful PCE(s) in inter-domain scenarios including inter-area and
   inter-AS.  The inter-layer considerations will be described in a
   separate document.  This document does not specify any extentions to
   PCEP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-interdomain/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-interdomain-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-stateful-pce-interdomain-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/