Subject: I-D Action: draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 03:27:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Model of Control-Plane and User-Plane separation BNG
        Authors         : Michael Wang
                          Jie Chen
                          Rong Gu
	Filename        : draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   To improve network resource utilization and reduce the operation
   expense, the Control-Plane and User-Plane separation conception is
   raised [draft-gu-nfvrg-cloud-bng-architecture-00].  This document
   describes the information model for the interface between Control-
   Plane and User-Plane separation BNG.  This information model may
   involve both control channel interface and configuration channel
   interface.  The interface for control channel allows the Control-
   Plane to send the user's information table to the User-Plane, and the
   User-Plane to report the statistics information to the Control-Plane,
   etc.  The interface for configuration channel is in charge of the
   version negotiation between the CP and UP, the configuration for the
   devices of CP and UP, and the report of UP's capabilities, etc.  The
   information model defined in this document enable defining a
   standardized data model.  Such a data model can be used to define an
   interface to the CU separation BNG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wcg-i2rs-cu-separation-infor-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/