Subject: I-D Action: draft-weis-gdoi-rekey-ack-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 10:14:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GDOI GROUPKEY-PUSH Acknowledgement Message
        Authors         : Brian Weis
                          Umesh Mangla
                          Thomas Karl
                          Nilesh Maheshwari
	Filename        : draft-weis-gdoi-rekey-ack-05.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   The Group Domain of Interpretation (GDOI) includes the ability for a
   Group Controller/Key Server (GCKS) to provide a set of current Group
   Member (GM) devices with additional security associations (e.g., to
   rekey expiring security associations).  This memo adds the ability of
   a GCKS to request the GM devices to return an acknowledgement of
   receipt of its rekey message, and specifies the acknowledgement
   method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-weis-gdoi-rekey-ack/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-weis-gdoi-rekey-ack-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-weis-gdoi-rekey-ack-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/