Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidr-slurm-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:47:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Simplified Local internet nUmber Resource Management with the RPKI
        Authors         : David Mandelberg
                          Di Ma
                          Tim Bruijnzeels
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidr-slurm-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   The Resource Public Key Infrastructure (RPKI) is a global
   authorization infrastructure that allows the holder of Internet
   Number Resources (INRs) to make verifiable statements about those
   resources.  Network operators, e.g., Internet Service Providers
   (ISPs), can use the RPKI to validate BGP route origination
   assertions.  In the future, ISPs also will be able to use the RPKI to
   validate the path of a BGP route.  However, ISPs may want to
   establish a local view of the RPKI to control its own network while
   making use of RPKI data.  The mechanisms described in this document
   provide a simple way to enable INR holders to establish a local,
   customized view of the RPKI, overriding global RPKI repository data
   as needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidr-slurm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidr-slurm-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidr-slurm-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/