Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-bfd-yang-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 13:26:19 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Bidirectional Forwarding Detection of the IETF.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD)
        Authors         : Reshad Rahman
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Santosh Pallagatti
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-bfd-yang-05.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to configure
   and manage Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-bfd-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-bfd-yang-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-bfd-yang-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/