Subject: I-D Action: draft-wood-icnrg-esic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:31:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Encrypted Sessions In CCNx (ESIC)
        Authors         : Marc Mosko
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-wood-icnrg-esic-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes how to transport CCNx packets inside an
   encrypted session between peers - a sender and receiver - that share
   a traffic secret, such as that which is derived from [CCNxKE].  The
   peers create an outer naming context to identify the encryption
   session in one direction between the sender and the receiver.  The
   sender issues encrypted Interest messages to the receiver, who
   responds with encrypted Content Objects.  Inside the outer context,
   the sender sends Interests with different names, for which the
   receiver may reply to or send InterestReturns in response.  There
   does not need to be a naming relationship between the outer names and
   the inner names.  The inner content is still protected by normal CCNx
   authentication mechanisms and possibly encrypted under other schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wood-icnrg-esic/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wood-icnrg-esic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/