Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-data-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 19:58:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2NSF Network Security Functions Facing Interface YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Jinyong Tim Kim
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jung-Soo Park
                          Susan Hares
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-kim-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-data-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model corresponding to the
   information model for Network Security Functions (NSF) facing
   interface in Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF).  It
   describes a data model for three security capabilities (i.e., network
   security functions), such as network security control, content
   security control, and attack mitigation control, as defined in the
   information model for the I2NSF NSF capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-data-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-data-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kim-i2nsf-nsf-facing-interface-data-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/