Subject: I-D Action: draft-petithuguenin-dispatch-rtp-pmtud-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 06:17:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Path MTU Discovery (PMTUD) for RTP/RTCP
        Authors         : Marc Petit-Huguenin
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
	Filename        : draft-petithuguenin-dispatch-rtp-pmtud-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes an implementation of the Path MTU Discovery
   (PMTUD) protocol for RTP sessions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-petithuguenin-dispatch-rtp-pmtud/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-petithuguenin-dispatch-rtp-pmtud-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/