Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 19:51:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Neighbor Autodiscovery
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Kunyang Bi
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   BGP has been used as the routing protocol in many hyper-scale data
   centers.  This document proposes a BGP neighbor autodiscovery
   mechanism which can be used to simplify the BGP deployment greatly.
   This mechanism is very useful for those hyper-scale data centers
   where BGP is used as the routing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/