Subject: I-D Action: draft-chan-quic-owl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:15:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : One Way Latency Considerations for Multipath in QUIC
        Authors         : H Anthony Chan
                          Anni Wei
                          Fei Song
                          Hongke Zhang
	Filename        : draft-chan-quic-owl-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document discusses the use of One Way Latency (OWL) for
   enhancing multipath transmission in QUIC.  Several representative
   usages of OWL, such as congestion control mechanism, retransmission
   policy, crucial data scheduling are analyzed.  Two kinds of OWL
   measurement approaches are also provided and compared.  More
   explorations related with OWL will be researched to improve the
   performance of QUIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chan-quic-owl/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chan-quic-owl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/