Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-supa-policy-based-management-framework-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 03:04:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions of the IETF.

        Title           : SUPA Policy-based Management Framework
        Authors         : Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          John Strassner
                          Georgios Karagiannis
                          Maxim Klyus
                          Jun Bi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-supa-policy-based-management-framework-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA) defines base YANG data
   models to encode policy, which will point to device-, technology-,
   and service-specific YANG models developed in other working groups.
   Policy rules within an operator's environment can be used to express
   high-level, possibly network-wide policies to a network management
   function (within a controller, an orchestrator, or a network
   element).  The network management function can then control the
   configuration and/or monitoring of network elements and services.
   This document describes the SUPA basic framework, its elements and
   interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-supa-policy-based-management-framework/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-supa-policy-based-management-framework-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-supa-policy-based-management-framework-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/