Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:58:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Namespace Considerations and Registries for GSS-API Extensions
        Authors         : Nicolas      Williams
                          Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-11.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-03-30

Abstract:
   This document describes the ways in which the GSS-API may be extended
   and directs the creation of an IANA registry for various GSS-API
   namespaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-gssapi-extensions-iana-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/