Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-dns-in-json-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 15:05:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Representing DNS Messages in JSON
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dns-in-json-11.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-03-11

Abstract:
   Some applications use DNS messages, or parts of DNS messages, as
   data.  For example, a system that captures DNS queries and responses
   might want to be able to easily search those without having to decode
   the messages each time.  Another example is a system that puts
   together DNS queries and responses from message parts.  This document
   describes a general format for DNS message data in JSON.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-dns-in-json/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-dns-in-json-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-dns-in-json-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/