Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 13:16:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Common Authentication Technology Next Generation of the IETF.

        Title           : Move Kerberos protocol parameter registries to IANA
        Author          : Tom Yu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-03-30

Abstract:
   The Keberos 5 network authentication protocol has several numeric
   protocol parameters.  Most of these parameters are not currently
   under IANA maintenance.  This document requests that IANA take over
   the maintenance of the remainder of these Kerberos parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-kitten-kerberos-iana-registries-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/