Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-bmwg-virtual-network-performance-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 17:28:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for Virtualization Network Performance
        Authors         : Lu Huang
                          Rong Gu
                          Bob Mandeville
                          Brooks Hickman
	Filename        : draft-huang-bmwg-virtual-network-performance-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   As the virtual network has been widely established in IDC, the
   performance of virtual network has become a valuable consideration to
   the IDC managers.  This draft introduces a benchmarking methodology
   for virtualization network performance based on virtual switch.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-bmwg-virtual-network-performance/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-bmwg-virtual-network-performance-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-huang-bmwg-virtual-network-performance-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/