Subject: I-D Action: draft-leiba-rfc2119-update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 12:30:33 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Ambiguity of Uppercase vs Lowercase in RFC 2119 Key Words
        Author          : Barry Leiba
	Filename        : draft-leiba-rfc2119-update-02.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-03-09

Abstract:
   RFC 2119 specifies common key words that may be used in protocol
   specifications.  This document aims to reduce the ambiguity by
   clarifying that only UPPERCASE usage of the key words have the
   defined special meanings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leiba-rfc2119-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leiba-rfc2119-update-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-leiba-rfc2119-update-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/