Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-protocol-freedom-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 05:25:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Factors Influencing the Freedom to Change Protocols
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-protocol-freedom-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   The ability to change protocols depends on exercising that ability.
   Protocols that don't change can find that the mechanisms that support
   change become unusable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-protocol-freedom/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-protocol-freedom-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/