Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-restconf-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:57:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RESTCONF Changes to Support I2RS Protocol
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Amit Daas
	Filename        : draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-restconf-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes two RESTCONF optional capabilities (control
   plane datastore capability, ephemeral state capabilities) that are
   needed to support the I2RS protocol needs.  The I2RS protocol
   requirese an ephemeral control plane datastore.  as control plane
   datastores.

   The purpose of this draft is to kick-start the discussions with
   NETCONF on these two capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-restconf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-restconf-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-netconf-i2rs-restconf-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/