Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 21:49:10 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Event Publishing Extensions to iCalendar
        Author          : Michael Douglass
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-03-05

Abstract:
   This specification introduces a number of new iCalendar properties
   and components which are of particular use for event publishers and
   in social networking.

   This specification also defines a new STRUCTURED-DATA property for
   iCalendar [RFC5545] to allow for data that is directly pertinent to
   an event or task to be included with the calendar data.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-eventpub-extensions-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/