Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-perc-dtls-id-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:21:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transporting the SDP attribute 'dtls-id' in TLS and DTLS
        Authors         : Paul E. Jones
                          Nils H. Ohlmeier
	Filename        : draft-jones-perc-dtls-id-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This draft defines a new extension to carry the "dtls-id" value
   defined for use in the Session Description Protocol within TLS and
   DTLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-perc-dtls-id/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-perc-dtls-id-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/