Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 14:45:42 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Calendaring Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : CalDAV Managed Attachments
        Authors         : Cyrus Daboo
                          Arnaud Quillaud
                          Kenneth Murchison
	Filename        : draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   This specification defines an extension to the calendar access
   protocol (CalDAV) to allow attachments associated with iCalendar
   data, to be stored and managed on the server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-calext-caldav-attachments-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/