Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-pkt-eca-data-model-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 07:16:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System of the IETF.

        Title           : Filter-Based Packet Forwarding ECA Policy
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Russ White
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-pkt-eca-data-model-03.txt
	Pages           : 39
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the yang data model for packet forwarding
   policy that filters received packets and forwards (or drops) the
   packets.  Filters for Layer 2, Layer 3, Layer 4, and packet-arrival
   time are linked together to support filtering for the routing layer.
   Prior to forwarding the packets out other interfaces, some of the
   fields in the packets may be modified.  (If one considers the packet
   reception an event, this packet policy is a minimalistic Event-Match
   Condition-Action policy.)  This policy controls forwarding of packets
   received by a routing device on one or more interfaces on which this
   policy is enabled.

   This data model may be used in either the configuration datastore,
   control plane datastores, or the I2RS ephemeral control plane
   datastore.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-pkt-eca-data-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-pkt-eca-data-model-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-pkt-eca-data-model-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/