Subject: I-D Action: draft-fu-dots-ipfix-tcp-tracking-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 00:22:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Information Elements Extension for TCP Connection Tracking
        Authors         : Tianfu Fu
                          Chong Zhou
                          Hui Zheng
	Filename        : draft-fu-dots-ipfix-tcp-tracking-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document proposes several new TCP connection related Information
   Elements (IEs) for the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) protocol.
   The new Information Elements can be used to export certain
   characteristics regarding a TCP connection.  Through massive
   gathering of such characteristics, it can help build an image of the
   TCP traffics passing through a network.  The image will facilitate
   the detection of anomaly TCP traffic, especially attacks targeting at
   TCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fu-dots-ipfix-tcp-tracking/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fu-dots-ipfix-tcp-tracking-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/