Subject: I-D Action: draft-mizrahi-ippm-multiplexed-alternate-marking-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 01:52:29 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Passive Performance Monitoring using a Multiplexed Marking Field
        Authors         : Tal Mizrahi
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
                          Lianshu Zheng
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-mizrahi-ippm-multiplexed-alternate-marking-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-05

Abstract:
   This memo introduces a marking method that uses a single marking bit,
   or two marking values, and allows accurate loss and delay
   measurement.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mizrahi-ippm-multiplexed-alternate-marking/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mizrahi-ippm-multiplexed-alternate-marking-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mizrahi-ippm-multiplexed-alternate-marking-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/