Subject: I-D Action: draft-qin-netslices-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 06:07:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Slicing Use Cases: Network Customization for Different Services
        Authors         : Jun Qin
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Jie Dong
                          Li Qiang
                          Shuping Peng
	Filename        : draft-qin-netslices-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   Network Slicing (NS) is widely discussed and considered in 5G
   communities and standard organizations as a key mechanism to meet
   diverse service requirements concurrently with the same physical
   network infrastructure.  NS enables the operator to provide isolated
   platform for service verticals, and deploy new services without
   causing or experiencing any disruption to other already deployed
   services in the same physical network infrastructure.  This document
   describes the typical use cases that could benefit from network
   slicing, to support each case, the corresponding requirements on 5G
   transport network will be analyzed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qin-netslices-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qin-netslices-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/