Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 22:52:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for DHCP Protocol
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Kunkun Lou
                          Chin Chen
	Filename        : draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model-06.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-03-06

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for DHCP Server, relay, and
client, including configuration and running state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-dhc-dhcp-yang-model-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/