Subject: I-D Action: draft-yang-sidr-fra-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 08:05:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Fast route attestation on AS Path Segment
        Authors         : Yan Yang
                          Xingang Shi
                          Yang Xiang
                          Zhiliang Wang
                          Jianping Wu
                          Xia Yin
	Filename        : draft-yang-sidr-fra-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   This draft proposes Fast Route Attestation (FRA), a mechanism for
   securing AS paths and preventing prefix hijacking by signing and
   verifying critical AS path segments (i.e., adjacent AS triples along
   AS path).  When full-deployed, FRA can achieve similar level of
   security as BGPSec, but with much higher efficiency.  When partial-
   deployed, FRA offers more security benefits than BGPSec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-sidr-fra/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yang-sidr-fra-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yang-sidr-fra-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/