Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-netmod-cfm-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 19:26:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for CFM Protocol
        Authors         : Kun Wang
                          Alex Wang
                          Chin Chen
                          Hua Lv
	Filename        : draft-wang-netmod-cfm-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 92
	Date            : 2017-03-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
configure and manage CFM.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-netmod-cfm-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-netmod-cfm-yang-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-netmod-cfm-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/