Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-0rtt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:24:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Token Binding of the IETF.

        Title           : Token Binding for 0-RTT TLS 1.3 Connections
        Author          : Nick Harper
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-0rtt-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes how Token Binding can be used in the 0-RTT
   data of a TLS 1.3 connection.  This involves updating how Token
   Binding negotiation works and adding a mechanism for indicating
   whether a server prevents replay.  A TokenBindingMessage sent in
   0-RTT data has different security properties than one sent after the
   TLS handshake has finished, which this document also describes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-0rtt/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-0rtt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-0rtt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/