Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-wugh-services-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 20:59:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Third Party Services for IETF Work
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-wugh-services-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-03-09

Abstract:
   Some IETF Working Groups use third-party tools to manage their work,
   in addition to or instead of those that the Secretariat and Tools
   team provide.  This document specifies requirements regarding their
   use.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-wugh-services/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-wugh-services-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/