Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuehlewind-quic-manageability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 03:12:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Manageability of the QUIC Transport Protocol
        Authors         : Mirja Kuehlewind
                          Brian Trammell
                          Dan Druta
	Filename        : draft-kuehlewind-quic-manageability-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-09

Abstract:
   This document discusses manageability of the QUIC transport protocol,
   focusing on caveats impacting network operations involving QUIC
   traffic.  Its intended audience is network operators, as well as
   content providers that rely on the use of QUIC-aware middleboxes,
   e.g. for load balancing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuehlewind-quic-manageability/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuehlewind-quic-manageability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/