Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 15:42:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Implementation Recommendations to Improve the Scalability of RSVP-TE Deployments
        Authors         : Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Ina Minei
                          Rob Shakir
                          Dante Pacella
                          Tarek Saad
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   The scale at which RSVP-TE Label Switched Paths (LSPs) get deployed
   is growing continually and the onus is on RSVP-TE implementations
   across the board to keep up with this increasing demand.

   This document makes a set of implementation recommendations to help
   RSVP-TE deployments push the envelope on scaling and advocates the
   use of a couple of techniques - "Refresh-Interval Independent RSVP
   (RI-RSVP)" and "Per-Peer Flow-Control" - for improving scaling.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-rsvp-te-scaling-rec-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/