Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-teas-actn-abstraction-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:12:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Abstraction and Control of TE Networks (ACTN) Abstraction Methods
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-lee-teas-actn-abstraction-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
                   draft-lee-teas-actn-abstraction-01

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-teas-actn-abstraction/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-teas-actn-abstraction-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lee-teas-actn-abstraction-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/