Subject: I-D Action: draft-skommu-bmwg-nvp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:35:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Benchmarking Network Virtualization Platforms
        Authors         : Samuel Kommu
                          Jacob Rapp
	Filename        : draft-skommu-bmwg-nvp-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
     Current network benchmarking methodologies are focused on physical
     networking components and do not consider the actual application
     layer traffic patterns and hence do not reflect the traffic that
     virtual networking components work with.  The purpose of this
     document is to distinguish and highlight benchmarking considerations
     when testing and evaluating virtual networking components in the
     data center.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-skommu-bmwg-nvp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-skommu-bmwg-nvp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/