Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-tls-record-limit-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 04:25:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Record Size Limit Extension for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Author          : Martin Thomson
	Filename        : draft-thomson-tls-record-limit-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-03-28

Abstract:
   An extension to Transport Layer Security (TLS) is defined that allows
   endpoints to negotiate the maximum size of protected records that
   each will send the other.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-tls-record-limit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-tls-record-limit-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-tls-record-limit-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/