Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ccamp-gmpls-g709v5-signal-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 02:12:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GMPLS Signaling Extension for Optical Transport Networks with Beyond 100G in G.709 Edition 5
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Italo Busi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ccamp-gmpls-g709v5-signal-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-03-06

Abstract:
   The International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) has extended its Recommendations
   G.709 to edition 5 to support beyond 100G (B100G) features.
   Corresponding signaling extensions have been described in this
   document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ccamp-gmpls-g709v5-signal-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-gmpls-g709v5-signal-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/