Subject: I-D Action: draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 05:19:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Design considerations for Metadata Insertion
        Author          : Ted Hardie
	Filename        : draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-08.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   The IAB has published RFC7624 in response to several revelations of
   pervasive attack on Internet communications.  This document considers
   the implications of protocol designs which associate metadata with
   encrypted flows.  In particular, it asserts that designs which do so
   by explicit actions at the host are preferable to designs in which
   middleboxes insert them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hardie-privsec-metadata-insertion-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/