Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 18:02:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Authorization Server Metadata
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Nat Sakimura
                          John Bradley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-06.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   This specification defines a metadata format that an OAuth 2.0 client
   can use to obtain the information needed to interact with an OAuth
   2.0 authorization server, including its endpoint locations and
   authorization server capabilities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-discovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-discovery-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/