Subject: I-D Action: draft-goldbe-vrf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 04:48:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Verifiable Random Functions (VRFs)
        Authors         : Sharon Goldberg
                          Dimitrios Papadopoulos
                          Jan Vcelak
	Filename        : draft-goldbe-vrf-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   A Verifiable Random Function (VRF) is the public-key version of a
   keyed cryptographic hash.  Only the holder of the private key can
   compute the hash, but anyone with public key can verify the
   correctness of the hash.  VRFs are useful for preventing enumeration
   of hash-based data structures.  This document specifies several VRF
   constructions that are secure in the cryptographic random oracle
   model.  One VRF uses RSA and the other VRF uses Eliptic Curves (EC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-goldbe-vrf/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-goldbe-vrf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/