Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-certificates-ocsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 19:59:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited of the IETF.

        Title           : OCSP Usage for Secure Telephone Identity Certificates
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-certificates-ocsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   When certificates are used as credentials to attest the assignment or
   ownership of telephone numbers, some mechanism is required to convey
   certificate freshness to relying parties.  This document specifies
   the use of the Online Certificate Status Protocol (OCSP) as a means
   of retrieving real-time status information about such certificates,
   defining new extensions to compensate for the dynamism of telephone
   number assignments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-certificates-ocsp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-certificates-ocsp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/