Subject: I-D Action: draft-idr-bgp-rt-oscillation-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:52:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Persistent Route Oscillation in BGP Constrained Route Distribution
        Authors         : Dongling Duan
                          Jakob Heitz
                          Keyur Patel
                          Jeffrey Hass
	Filename        : draft-idr-bgp-rt-oscillation-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   RFC4684 defines Multi-Protocol BGP (MP-BGP) procedures that allow BGP
   speakers to exchange Route Target reachability information (RT-
   Constrain) to restrict the propagation of Virtual Private Network
   (VPN) routes.  In network scenarios where hierarchical route
   reflection (RR) is used, the existing RT-Constrain mechanism may
   result in persistent route oscillations within RRs.  This document
   describes the problem and proposes a solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-idr-bgp-rt-oscillation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-idr-bgp-rt-oscillation-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-idr-bgp-rt-oscillation-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/