Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 00:49:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Information Model for the Monitoring of Network Security Functions (NSF)
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Yi Wu
                          Rakesh Kumar
                          Anil Lohiya
                          Henk Birkholz
	Filename        : draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   The Network Security Functions (NSF) NSF-facing interface exists
   between the Service Provider's management system (or Security
   Controller) and the NSFs to enforce the security policy provisioning
   and network security status monitoring . This document focuses on the
   monitoring part of it and proposes the information model for it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-i2nsf-info-model-monitoring-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/