Subject: I-D Action: draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 05:18:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GMPLS Routing and Signaling Framework for Flexible Ethernet (FlexE)
        Authors         : Iftekhar Hussain
                          Radha Valiveti
                          Qilei Wang
                          Loa Andersson
                          Mach Chen
                          Haomian Zheng
	Filename        : draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies GMPLS Control Plane Signalling and Routing
   protocol extensions for Flexible Ethernet (FlexE).  The FlexE data
   plane were specified by Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) in two
   implementation agreements in 2016.

   As different from earlier Ethernet data planes FlexE allows for
   decoupling of the Ethernet Physical layer (PHY) and Media Access
   Control layer (MAC) rates.

   This document also specifies the use cases of FlexE technology, GMPLS
   control plane requirements, framework and architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-izh-ccamp-flexe-fwk-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/