Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-quic-recovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:22:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the QUIC of the IETF.

        Title           : QUIC Loss Detection and Congestion Control
        Authors         : Jana Iyengar
                          Ian Swett
	Filename        : draft-ietf-quic-recovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   QUIC is a new multiplexed and secure transport atop UDP.  QUIC builds
   on decades of transport and security experience, and implements
   mechanisms that make it attractive as a modern general-purpose
   transport.  QUIC implements the spirit of known TCP loss detection
   mechanisms, described in RFCs, various Internet-drafts, and also
   those prevalent in the Linux TCP implementation.  This document
   describes QUIC loss detection and congestion control, and attributes
   the TCP equivalent in RFCs, Internet-drafts, academic papers, and TCP
   implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-quic-recovery/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-quic-recovery-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-quic-recovery-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/