Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-nvo3-vxlan-extension-for-vbras-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 23:57:44 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : VxLAN Extension Requirement for Signaling Exchange Between Control and User Plane of vBras
        Authors         : Lu Huang
                          Shujun Hu
	Filename        : draft-huang-nvo3-vxlan-extension-for-vbras-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-01

Abstract:
   This document briefly describes the architecture of control plane and
   user plane separated BRAS and the VxLAN extension requirement for
   Signaling Exchange between control plane and user plane.  It also
   describes some possible solutions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-nvo3-vxlan-extension-for-vbras/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-nvo3-vxlan-extension-for-vbras-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/