Subject: I-D Action: draft-aitken-ipfix-pre-defined-templates-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 01:33:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Utilizing Pre-defined Templates with IPFIX
        Author          : Paul Aitken
	Filename        : draft-aitken-ipfix-pre-defined-templates-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies a way to pre-define well-known IPFIX
   Templates which can be pre-shared with Collectors, thus avoiding the
   need for Exporters to send those Templates to Collectors.  This saves
   export bandwidth and reduces Collector complexity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aitken-ipfix-pre-defined-templates/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aitken-ipfix-pre-defined-templates-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/