Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-bess-vpls-multicast-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:31:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG data model for Multicast in Virtual Private LAN Service
        Authors         : Dong Wang
                          Yisong Liu
	Filename        : draft-wang-bess-vpls-multicast-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
   configure and manage multicast devices in Virtual Private LAN
   Service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-bess-vpls-multicast-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-bess-vpls-multicast-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/