Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pce-pcc-ted-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:59:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Static PCEP Link State
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Lei Liu
                          Zhenqiang Li
	Filename        : draft-chen-pce-pcc-ted-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document presents extensions to the Path Computation Element
   Communication Protocol (PCEP) for a PCC to advertise the information
   about the links without running IGP and for a PCE to build a TED
   based on the information received.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pce-pcc-ted/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pce-pcc-ted-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pce-pcc-ted-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/