Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhou-ipfix-variance-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 02:36:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Information Elements Extension for Flow Variance Information
        Authors         : Chong Zhou
                          Hui Zheng
	Filename        : draft-zhou-ipfix-variance-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document proposes several new Information Elements for the IP
   Flow Information Export (IPFIX) protocol, which are used to export
   variance information about the flow, regarding the sizes of the
   packets sampled. This kind of information is helpful to form a
   statistical view of the flow.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhou-ipfix-variance/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhou-ipfix-variance-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/