Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-update-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 20:49:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Update to Happy Eyeballs
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          David Schinazi
	Filename        : draft-pauly-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-update-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   "Happy Eyeballs" (RFC6555) is the name for a technique of reducing
   user-visible delays on dual-stack hosts.  Since one address family
   (IPv4 or IPv6) may be blocked, broken, or sub-optimal on a network,
   clients that attempt connections for both address families in
   parallel have a higher chance of establishing a connection sooner.
   Now that this approach has been deployed at scale and measured for
   several years, the algorithm specification can be refined to improve
   its reliability and generalization.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-update/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-update-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pauly-v6ops-happy-eyeballs-update-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/