Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 02:09:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e of the IETF.

        Title           : 6top Protocol (6P)
        Authors         : Qin Wang
                          Xavier Vilajosana
                          Thomas Watteyne
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-04.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2017-03-29

Abstract:
   This document defines the 6top Protocol (6P), which enables
   distributed scheduling in 6TiSCH networks.  6P allows neighbor nodes
   to add/delete TSCH cells to one another.  6P is part of the 6TiSCH
   Operation Sublayer (6top), the next higher layer to the IEEE Std
   802.15.4 TSCH medium access control layer.  The 6top Scheduling
   Function (SF) decides when to add/delete cells, and triggers 6P
   Transactions.  Several SFs can be defined, each identified by a
   different 6top Scheduling Function Identifier (SFID).  This document
   lists the requirements for an SF, but leaves the definition of the SF
   out of scope.  Different SFs are expected to be defined in future
   companion specifications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-6top-protocol-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/