Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-flowspec-populate-to-fib-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 07:00:39 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Populate to FIB Action for FlowSpec
        Author          : Zhenqiang Li
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-flowspec-populate-to-fib-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-03-11

Abstract:
   A bit, F bit, is defined in traffic action extended community, which
   is used by FlowSpec to indicate the associated specifications be
   installed directly in FIB (Forwarding Information Base).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-flowspec-populate-to-fib/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-flowspec-populate-to-fib-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/