Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-stir-certificates-shortlived-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:54:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Short-Lived Certificates for Secure Telephone Identity
        Author          : Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-peterson-stir-certificates-shortlived-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   When certificates are used as credentials to attest the assignment of
   ownership of telephone numbers, some mechanism is required to provide
   certificate freshness.  This document specifies short-lived
   certificates as a means of guaranteeing certificate freshness, in
   particular relying on the Automated Certificate Management
   Environment (ACME) to allow signers to acquire certifcates as needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-stir-certificates-shortlived/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-stir-certificates-shortlived-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/