Subject: I-D Action: draft-defoy-netslices-3gpp-network-slicing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 07:50:51 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Slicing - 3GPP Use Case
        Authors         : Xavier de Foy
                          Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-defoy-netslices-3gpp-network-slicing-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-03-06

Abstract:
   This document describes work conducted at the 3GPP standard
   organization on 5G Network Slicing.  Its goal is to provide a
   detailed use case, and help better define requirements, for Internet
   Protocols supporting Network Slicing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-defoy-netslices-3gpp-network-slicing/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-defoy-netslices-3gpp-network-slicing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/