Subject: I-D Action: draft-gulkohegde-routing-planes-using-sr-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:26:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Separating Routing Planes using Segment Routing
        Authors         : Shraddha Hegde
                          Arkadiy Gulko
	Filename        : draft-gulkohegde-routing-planes-using-sr-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   Many network deployments arrange the network topologies in two or
   more planes.  The traffic generally uses one of the planes and fails
   over to the other plane when there are link or node failure.  Certain
   applications require the traffic to be strictly restricted to a
   particular plane and should not failover to the other plane.  This
   document proposes a solution for the strict planar routing using
   Segment Routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gulkohegde-routing-planes-using-sr/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gulkohegde-routing-planes-using-sr-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/