Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-grasp-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 12:16:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach of the IETF.

        Title           : A Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP)
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-grasp-11.txt
	Pages           : 77
	Date            : 2017-03-30

Abstract:
   This document establishes requirements for a signaling protocol that
   enables autonomic nodes and autonomic service agents to dynamically
   discover peers, to synchronize state with them, and to negotiate
   parameter settings with them.  The document then defines a general
   protocol for discovery, synchronization and negotiation, while the
   technical objectives for specific scenarios are to be described in
   separate documents.  An Appendix briefly discusses existing protocols
   with comparable features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-grasp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-grasp-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/