Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-intent-classification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 06:21:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internet Classfication
        Authors         : Chen Li
                          Ying Cheng
                          Tao Peng
                          Xiaolin Song
                          John Strassner
	Filename        : draft-li-intent-classification-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   Intent is an abstract high-level policy used to operate the network
   RFC 7575 [RFC7575].  Intent management system includes an interface
   for users to input requests and an engine to manage the requests.  Up
   to now, there is no commonly agreed interface or model of intent.
   This document describes different ways to classify intent, and an
   associated taxonomy of this classification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-intent-classification/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-intent-classification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/