Subject: I-D Action: draft-jiang-opsawg-nettunnel-model-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 07:09:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Model of Network-based P2P TE Tunnel
        Authors         : Rui Jiang
                          Zhenbin Li
	Filename        : draft-jiang-opsawg-nettunnel-model-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 42
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for network-based P2P TE
   Tunnel which can be abstracted and exposed as north bound API of SDN
   Controller.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jiang-opsawg-nettunnel-model-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jiang-opsawg-nettunnel-model-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/