Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 19:55:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : Shared-Ring protection (MSRP) mechanism for ring topology
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Lei Wang
                          Han Li
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-05.txt
	Pages           : 48
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements, architecture and solutions for
   MPLS-TP Shared Ring Protection (MSRP) in a ring topology for point-
   to-point (P2P) services.  The MSRP mechanism is described to meet the
   ring protection requirements as described in RFC 5654.  This document
   defines the Ring Protection Switch (RPS) Protocol that is used to
   coordinate the protection behavior of the nodes on MPLS ring.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-tp-shared-ring-protection-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/