Subject: I-D Action: draft-groves-core-senml-options-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 21:19:06 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SenML Options
        Authors         : Christian Groves
                          Weiwei Yang
	Filename        : draft-groves-core-senml-options-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-03-09

Abstract:
   SenML [I-D.ietf-core-senml] defines an initial set of base and
   regular attributes which are tied to a particular version of SenML.
   SenML also allows the definition of additional attributes by
   extending the syntax with a new label.  Allowing the extension of
   attributes brings the problem of how do endpoints negotiate whether
   the new attribute can be used or not?  This document discusses the
   issue and proposes some potential solutions to this issue.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-core-senml-options/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-core-senml-options-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/