Subject: I-D Action: draft-hodges-webauthn-registries-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 05:19:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registries for Web Authentication (WebAuthn)
        Authors         : Jeff Hodges
                          Giridhar Mandyam
                          Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-hodges-webauthn-registries-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   This specification defines IANA registries for W3C Web Authentication
   attestation statement formats and extension identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hodges-webauthn-registries/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hodges-webauthn-registries-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hodges-webauthn-registries-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/