Subject: I-D Action: draft-rs-bess-evpn-attr-prop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:48:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Path Attribute Propagation
        Authors         : Jorge Rabadan
                          Adam Simpson
                          Jim Uttaro
	Filename        : draft-rs-bess-evpn-attr-prop-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   EVPN is being actively used to provide tenant inter-subnet-forwarding
   in DC networks, as described in [IP-PREFIX] and [INTER-SUBNET]. When
   those tenant networks are interconnected to vpn-ipv4/vpn-ipv6 or
   ipv4/ipv6 BGP networks, there is a need for the EVPN BGP Path
   Attributes to be seamlessly propagated so that the receiver PE or NVE
   can consider the original EVPN Attributes in its path calculations.
   This document analyses the use-cases, requirements and rules based on
   which the BGP Path Attributes should be propagated between EVPN and
   other BGP families.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rs-bess-evpn-attr-prop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rs-bess-evpn-attr-prop-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/