Subject: I-D Action: draft-han-iccrg-arvr-transport-problem-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 13:39:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement: Transport Support for Augmented and Virtual Reality Applications
        Authors         : Lin Han
                          Kevin Smith
	Filename        : draft-han-iccrg-arvr-transport-problem-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   As emerging technology, Augmented Reality (AR) and Virtual Reality
   (VR) bring up a lot of challenges to technologies such as information
   display, image processing, fast computing and networking.  This
   document will analyze the requirements of AR and VR to networking,
   especially to transport protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-han-iccrg-arvr-transport-problem/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-han-iccrg-arvr-transport-problem-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-han-iccrg-arvr-transport-problem-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/