Subject: I-D Action: draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 10:05:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Freedom of Association on the Internet
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Gisela Perez de Acha
	Filename        : draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   This documents aims to document the relation between Internet
   protocols and the right to freedom of assembly and association.  The
   Internet increasingly mediates our lives and thus the ability to
   excercise human rights.  Since Internet protocols play a central role
   in the management, development and use of the Internet the relation
   between the two should be documented and adverse impacts on this
   human right should be mitigated.  On the other hand there have also
   been methods of protest, a form of freedom of assembly, on the
   Internet that have been harmful to Internet connectivity and the
   Internet infrastructure, such as DDoS attacks.  This document aims to
   document forms of protest, association and assembly that do not have
   a negative impact on the Internet infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-association-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/