Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 16:56:45 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Protocols for IP Multicast of the IETF.

        Title           : MSDP YANG Model
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Zheng Zhang
                          Anish Peter
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
                          Feng Guo
                          Pete McAllister
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-03-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the configuration and
   management of MSDP Protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pim-msdp-yang-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/