Subject: I-D Action: draft-woodworth-json-http-auth-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 01:41:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTP Authentication - |JSON| Scheme
        Authors         : John Woodworth
                          Dean Ballew
	Filename        : draft-woodworth-json-http-auth-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-03-05

Abstract:
   The |JSON| authentication scheme provides a mechanism for exchanging
   authentication challenges and credentials as objects in the form of
   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON).  This scheme offers a secure
   mechanism of providing authenticated access to a set of protected
   HTTP resources which may be handled by scripting utility framework as
   in XMLHttpRequest calls (AJAX) or directly by the client's user
   agent.  This chaining feature is unique to this scheme.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-woodworth-json-http-auth/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-woodworth-json-http-auth-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-woodworth-json-http-auth-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/