Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 23:52:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Carry congestion status in BGP extended community
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   A new extended community is introduced in this document to carry the
   link congestion status, especially for the exit link of one AS.  It
   is called congestion status extended community.  This extended
   community can be used by the BGP routers or the SDN controllers to
   steer the Internet-access traffic among the exit links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/