Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-i2nsf-security-policy-object-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 01:02:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Policy Object for Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF)
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Qiushi Lin
	Filename        : draft-xia-i2nsf-security-policy-object-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes policy objects used in the Interface to
   Network Security Functions (I2NSF) policy rules and defines the
   attributes of each policy object.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-i2nsf-security-policy-object/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-i2nsf-security-policy-object-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/