Subject: I-D Action: draft-groves-core-bas-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:35:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Binding Attribute Scope
        Authors         : Christian Groves
                          Weiwei Yang
	Filename        : draft-groves-core-bas-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies an additional CoAP binding attribute that
   allows binding attributes to be scoped to an item (sub-resource) in a
   collection resource.  This allows synchronisation of multiple
   resources in a collection based on the value of one resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-core-bas/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-core-bas-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-groves-core-bas-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/