Subject: I-D Action: draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:22:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CDNI interfaces update for HTTPS delegation
        Authors         : Frederic Fieau
                          Emile Stephan
                          Sanjay Mishra
	Filename        : draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   Content delivery includes one or more CDNs and in many instances
   involves cascaded delegation when handling encrypted data.  The
   delivery of such content over HTTPS though raises credential
   management issues.  Two models of HTTPS delegation can be considered:
   direct delegation, and "cascaded" delegation.  While the first model
   of delegation is addressed by most of the work at the IETF, in the
   latter case, it is up to downstream CDN(s) delivering the content to
   an end-user to present legacy credentials of either the origin or of
   the upstream CDN which delegated the delivery to the aforementioned
   dCDN.  This document presents updates needed in CDNI Control and
   Metadata interfaces to setup HTTPS delegation between an uCDN and
   dCDN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fieau-cdni-interfaces-https-delegation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/