Subject: I-D Action: draft-sgtatham-secsh-iutf8-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 12:28:00 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IUTF8 Terminal Mode in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Authors         : Simon Tatham
                          Darren Tucker
	Filename        : draft-sgtatham-secsh-iutf8-06.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-03-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new opcode in the Secure Shell terminal
   modes encoding.  The new opcode describes the widely used IUTF8
   terminal mode bit, which indicates that terminal I/O uses the UTF-8
   character encoding.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sgtatham-secsh-iutf8/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sgtatham-secsh-iutf8-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sgtatham-secsh-iutf8-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/