Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-netmod-yang-poe-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 22:05:18 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Power over Ethernet System management
        Author          : Yan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-netmod-yang-poe-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 52
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   This memo defines a YANG data model for Power over Ethernet System
   for use with network management protocols.  This document augments
   the IEEE 802.3 PSE module with attributes to manage PSE port and
   provide notification of powering states.  Besides, it also provides
   power source management for the whole system.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-netmod-yang-poe-management/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-netmod-yang-poe-management-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/