Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 02:20:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Networks of Resource-constrained Nodes of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 over Constrained Node Networks(6lo) Applicability & Use cases
        Authors         : Yong-Geun Hong
                          Carles Gomez
                          Abdur Rashid Sangi
                          Take Aanstoot
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the applicability of IPv6 over constrained
   node networks (6lo) and use cases.  It describes the practical
   deployment scenarios of 6lo technologies with the consideration of
   6lo link layer technologies and identifies the requirements.  In
   addition to IEEE 802.15.4, various link layer technologies such as
   ITU-T G.9959 (Z-Wave), BLE, DECT-ULE, MS/TP, NFC, LTE MTC, PLC (IEEE
   1901), and IEEE 802.15.4e(6tisch) are widely used at constrained node
   networks for typical services.  Based on these link layer
   technologies, IPv6 over networks of resource-constrained nodes has
   various and practical use cases.  To efficiently implement typical
   services, the applicability and consideration of several design space
   dimensions are described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6lo-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/