Subject: I-D Action: draft-hall-iasa20-workshops-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 07:28:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Report from the IASA 2.0 Virtual Workshops
        Authors         : Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          A. Jean Mahoney
	Filename        : draft-hall-iasa20-workshops-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This is the Workshop Report for the IETF Administrative Support
   Activity 2.0 (IASA 2.0) Virtual Workshops, held on 28 February 2017
   at 1100 UT and 1600 UT.  The original IETF Administrative Support
   Activity (IASA) was created ten years ago, and since has been subject
   to some reflection.  In the intervening years, there has been
   considerable change in the necessary tasks of IETF administration and
   in the world around the IETF, and in how the IETF raises funds and
   finances its work.  The IASA 2.0 process seeks to address which
   administrative arrangements will best support the IETF going forward.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hall-iasa20-workshops-report/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hall-iasa20-workshops-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/