Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 15:07:14 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance of the IETF.

        Title           : Energy-Efficient Features of Internet of Things Protocols
        Authors         : Carles Gomez
                          Matthias Kovatsch
                          Hui Tian
                          Zhen Cao
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-07.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-03-05

Abstract:
   This document describes the challenges for energy-efficient protocol
   operation on constrained devices and the current practices used to
   overcome those challenges.  It summarizes the main link-layer
   techniques used for energy-efficient networking, and it highlights
   the impact of such techniques on the upper layer protocols so that
   they can together achieve an energy efficient behavior.  The document
   also provides an overview of energy-efficient mechanisms available at
   each layer of the IETF protocol suite specified for constrained node
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-energy-efficient-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/