Subject: I-D Action: draft-lin-bess-evpn-irb-mcast-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 09:41:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EVPN Inter-subnet Multicast Forwarding
        Authors         : Wen Lin
                          Zhaohui Zhang
                          John Drake
                          Jorge Rabadan
                          Ali Sajassi
	Filename        : draft-lin-bess-evpn-irb-mcast-03.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes inter-subnet multicast forwarding procedures
   for Ethernet VPNs (EVPN).  This includes forwarding inside an EVN
   domain and to/from outside the EVPN domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lin-bess-evpn-irb-mcast/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lin-bess-evpn-irb-mcast-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lin-bess-evpn-irb-mcast-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/