Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 03:25:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Export BGP community information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Rong Gu
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   This draft specifies an extension to the IPFIX information model
   defined in [RFC7012] to export the BGP community [RFC1997]
   information.  Three information elements, bgpCommunity,
   bgpSourceCommunityList and bgpDestinationCommunityList, are
   introduced in this document to carry the BGP community information.
   bgpCommunity, containing exactly one BGP community value, is used to
   consist the list in bgpSourceCommunityList and
   bgpDestinationCommunityList, which are corresponding to a specific
   flow's source IP and destination IP respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/