Subject: I-D Action: draft-brockners-proof-of-transit-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:36:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proof of Transit
        Authors         : Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Sashank Dara
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          John Leddy
                          Stephen Youell
                          David Mozes
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-brockners-proof-of-transit-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   Several technologies such as Traffic Engineering (TE), Service
   Function Chaining (SFC), and policy based routing are used to steer
   traffic through a specific, user-defined path.  This document defines
   mechanisms to securely prove that traffic transited said defined
   path.  These mechanisms allow to securely verify whether, within a
   given path, all packets traversed all the nodes that they are
   supposed to visit.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-brockners-proof-of-transit/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brockners-proof-of-transit-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-brockners-proof-of-transit-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/