Subject: I-D Action: draft-asaeda-icnrg-contrace-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 02:28:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Contrace: Traceroute Facility for Content-Centric Network
        Authors         : Hitoshi Asaeda
                          Xun Shao
                          Thierry Turletti
	Filename        : draft-asaeda-icnrg-contrace-02.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes the traceroute facility for Content-Centric
   Network (CCN), named "Contrace".  Contrace investigates: 1) the
   routing path information per name prefix, device name, and function/
   application, 2) the Round-Trip Time (RTT) between content forwarder
   and consumer, and 3) the states of in-network cache per name prefix.
   In addition, it discovers a gateway that supports different protocols
   such as CCN and NDN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-asaeda-icnrg-contrace/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-asaeda-icnrg-contrace-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-asaeda-icnrg-contrace-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/