Subject: I-D Action: draft-barth-pce-association-bidir-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 19:06:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Associated Bidirectional Label Switched Paths (LSPs) with Stateful PCE
        Authors         : Colby Barth
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Bin Wen
	Filename        : draft-barth-pce-association-bidir-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   The Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP) provides
   mechanisms for Path Computation Elements (PCEs) to perform path
   computations in response to Path Computation Clients (PCCs) requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barth-pce-association-bidir/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barth-pce-association-bidir-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-barth-pce-association-bidir-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/