Subject: I-D Action: draft-linkova-6man-default-addr-selection-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 21:55:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Default Address Selection and Subnet Renumbering
        Author          : Jen Linkova
	Filename        : draft-linkova-6man-default-addr-selection-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-30

Abstract:
   This document discusses some scenarios when IPv6 hosts might not be
   able to properly detect the fact the network they are connected to
   has changed IPv6 addressing.  It proposes changes to the Default
   Address Selection algorithm defined in [RFC6724] to mitigate the
   impact of the abovementioned failure scenarios as well as provides
   recommendations for sending Prefix Information Options (PIO).  It
   updated [RFC6724].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-linkova-6man-default-addr-selection-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-linkova-6man-default-addr-selection-update-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-linkova-6man-default-addr-selection-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/