Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 14:57:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : Key Exchange (KEX) Method Updates and Recommendations for Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Mark D.     Baushke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-07.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   This document is intended to update the recommended set of key
   exchange methods for use in the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol to meet
   evolving needs for stronger security.  This RFC updates [RFC4253]
   MUST algorithms.  This RFC also notes that the [IANASSH] has replaced
   [RFC4250] as the primary reference document for SSH Protocol Assigned
   Numbers.

   This document adds recommendations for adoption of Key Exchange
   Methods which MUST, SHOULD+, SHOULD, SHOULD-, MAY, SHOULD NOT, and
   MUST NOT be implemented.  New key exchange methods will use the SHA-2
   family of hashes and are drawn from these from
   [I-D.ietf-curdle-ssh-curves] and new-modp from the
   [I-D.ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2] and gss-keyex [NEWGSSAPI].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-kex-sha2-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/