Subject: I-D Action: draft-grozev-perc-ssrc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:54:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Allowing Synchronisation Source (SSRC) and Timestamp Rewriting in Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing (PERC)
        Authors         : Boris Grozev
                          Emil Ivov
                          Alexandre Gouaillard
	Filename        : draft-grozev-perc-ssrc-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-03-28

Abstract:
   Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferenceing allows middle boxes (MDs) to
   overwrite a certain set of fields in RTP packets, as long as they
   preserve their original values in the Original Header Block (OHB).
   This draft discusses the option of extending the OHB so that it would
   also include the RTP timestamp and Synchornization Source identifier
   (SSRC) within the set of fields an SSRC can modify.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-grozev-perc-ssrc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-grozev-perc-ssrc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-grozev-perc-ssrc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/