Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-nmlrg-network-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 00:34:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Collaborative Intelligent Multi-agent Reinforcement Learning over a Network
        Authors         : Min-Suk Kim
                          Yong-Geun Hong
	Filename        : draft-kim-nmlrg-network-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes agent reinforcement learning (RL) in a
   distributed environment to transfer or share information for
   autonomous shortest path-planning over a communication network.  The
   centralized node, which is the main node to manage agent workflow in
   hybrid peer-to-peer environment, provides a cumulative reward for
   each action that a given agent takes with respect to an optimal path
   based on a to-be-learned policy over the learning process.  A reward
   from the centralized node is reflected when an agent explores to
   reach its destination for autonomous shortest path-planning in
   distributed nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-nmlrg-network/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-nmlrg-network-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/