Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-opsawg-carrier-ip-service-model-req-arch-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 06:55:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements and Architecture of Carrier IP Service Models
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Qiong Sun
                          Yi Zheng
	Filename        : draft-li-opsawg-carrier-ip-service-model-req-arch-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   Service Model is a fundamental building block for a controller's
   North-Bound Interface (NBI).  Defining a service model for different
   multi-layered and heterogeneous networks is a complicated work and
   may require lots of consideration since different model users may
   have different perspective and concerns.

   This document proposes the requirements and architecture for service
   models to facilitate future work.  This document does not attempt to
   provide a detailed description of all the architectural components,
   but rather it describes a set of building blocks, requirements,
   architecture and guidelines from which models may be constructed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-opsawg-carrier-ip-service-model-req-arch/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-opsawg-carrier-ip-service-model-req-arch-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-opsawg-carrier-ip-service-model-req-arch-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/