Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-ccamp-gmpls-g709v5-fwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 02:00:26 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Framework for GMPLS Control of Optical Transport Networks in G.709 Edition 5
        Authors         : Haomian Zheng
                          Italo Busi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Sergio Belotti
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-zheng-ccamp-gmpls-g709v5-fwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-03-06

Abstract:
   The International Telecommunication Union Telecommunication
   Standardization Sector (ITU-T) has extended its Recommendations
   Optical Transport Networks (OTNs, G.709) to edition 5 to support new
   features, including beyond 100 Gbps (B100G) OTN containers.

   This document summarizes the architecture and requirements, and
   provides corresponding control plane considerations to guide
   protocol extensions development in support of OTNv5 control
   mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-ccamp-gmpls-g709v5-fwk/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-ccamp-gmpls-g709v5-fwk-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/