Subject: I-D Action: draft-amsuess-core-request-tag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 04:11:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Request-Tag option
        Author          : Christian Amsüss
	Filename        : draft-amsuess-core-request-tag-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   This memo describes an optional extension to the Constrained
   Application Protocol (CoAP, [RFC7252] and [RFC7959]) that allows
   matching of request blocks.  This primarily serves to transfer the
   security properties that Object Security of CoAP (OSCOAP,
   [I-D.ietf-core-object-security]) provides for single requests to
   blockwise transfers.  The security of blockwise transfer in OSCOAP is
   reflected on in a dedicated section.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amsuess-core-request-tag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amsuess-core-request-tag-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-amsuess-core-request-tag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/