Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2017 20:02:01 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCE in Native IP Network
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Quintin Zhao
                          Boris Khasanov
                          Kevin Mi
                          Raghavendra Mallya
                          Shaofu Peng
	Filename        : draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-05

Abstract:
   This document defines the scenario and solution for traffic
   engineering within Native IP network, using Dual/Multi-BGP session
   strategy and PCE-based central control architecture. The proposed
   central mode control solution conforms to the concept that defined
   in draft [I-D.draft-ietf-teas-pce-control-function]. And together
   with draft [I-D.draft-ietf-teas-pcecc-use-cases], the solution
   portfolio for traffic engineering in MPLS and Native IP network is
   almost completed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-teas-pce-native-ip-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/