Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:22:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Recommendation on Temporary IPv6 Interface Identifiers
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Christian Huitema
                          Guillermo Gont
                          Madeleine Garcia Corbo
	Filename        : draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document clarifies the stability requirements for IPv6
   addresses, and provides recommendations regarding the generation of
   Temporary addresses.  Finally, it formally updates RFC4941 such that
   nodes are allowed to configure only temporary addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-6man-non-stable-iids-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/