Subject: I-D Action: draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 11:54:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Supporting Explicit Inclusion or Exclusion of Abstract Nodes for a Subset of P2MP Destinations in Path Computation Element Communication Protocol (PCEP).
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Udayasree Palle
                          Venugopal Reddy Kondreddy
	Filename        : draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-11.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   The ability to determine paths of point-to-multipoint (P2MP)
   Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) and Generalized MPLS (GMPLS)
   Traffic Engineering Label Switched Paths (TE LSPs) is one the key
   requirements for Path Computation Element (PCE).  The PCEP has been
   extentded for intra and inter domain path computation via PCE(s) for
   P2MP TE LSP.

   This document describes the motivation and PCEP extension for
   explicitly specifying abstract nodes for inclusion or exclusion for a
   subset of destinations during P2MP path computation via PCE(s).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-dhody-pce-pcep-p2mp-per-destination-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/