Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-scim-cursor-pagination-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2017 14:22:32 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Cursor-based Pagination of SCIM Resources
        Author          : Matt Peterson
	Filename        : draft-peterson-scim-cursor-pagination-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-03-01

Abstract:
   The System for Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM) protocol
   supports the retrieval of core identity resources such as users and
   groups.  In order to avoid overwhelming the SCIM client or service
   provider, SCIM defines index and count pagination query parameters
   that can be used "page through" large numbers of resources.  For some
   SCIM service providers there are advantages in implementing cursor-
   based pagination as an alternative to index-based pagination.  This
   document defines a simple extension to the SCIM protocol and core
   schema to assure interoperability of SCIM implementations that need
   to realize the advantages cursor-based pagination.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-scim-cursor-pagination/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-scim-cursor-pagination-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/