Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-opentrustprotocol-usecase-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 08:48:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : USe Cases and Problem Statement of Open Trust Protocol
        Authors         : Dapeng Liu
                          Mingliang Pei
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Qiang Fang
	Filename        : draft-liu-opentrustprotocol-usecase-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   This document discusses use cases of a open trust protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-opentrustprotocol-usecase/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-opentrustprotocol-usecase-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/