Subject: I-D Action: draft-clw-rfc6434-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 13:21:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Node Requirements
        Authors         : Tim Chown
                          John Loughney
                          Tim Winters
	Filename        : draft-clw-rfc6434-bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document defines requirements for IPv6 nodes.  It is expected
   that IPv6 will be deployed in a wide range of devices and situations.
   Specifying the requirements for IPv6 nodes allows IPv6 to function
   well and interoperate in a large number of situations and
   deployments.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6434, and in turn RFC 4294.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clw-rfc6434-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clw-rfc6434-bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clw-rfc6434-bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/