Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 01:18:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires of the IETF.

        Title           : RADIUS Attribute for Softwire Address plus Port based Mechanisms
        Authors         : Sheng Jiang
                          Yu Fu
                          Bing Liu
                          Peter Deacon
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Tianxiang Li
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-11.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-03-31

Abstract:
   IPv4-over-IPv6 transition mechanisms provide both IPv4 and IPv6
   connectivity services simultaneously during the IPv4/IPv6 co-existing
   period.  The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
   options have been defined to configure Customer Edge (CE) in MAP-E,
   MAP-T, and Lightweight 4over6.  However, in many networks, the
   configuration information may be stored in an Authentication
   Authorization and Accounting (AAA) server, while user configuration
   information is mainly provided by the Broadband Network Gateway (BNG)
   through the DHCPv6 protocol.  This document defines two new Remote
   Authentication Dial In User Service (RADIUS) attributes that carry CE
   configuration information from an AAA server to BNG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-radius-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/