Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-dmm-anchorless-mm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 19:38:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anchor-less Mobility Management Solution
        Authors         : Jackie Wei
                          Fei Yang
	Filename        : draft-wei-dmm-anchorless-mm-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-09

Abstract:
   This memo discusses an anchor-less mobility management solution based
   on ID/Locator split scheme, especially for VM handoff scenario in MEC
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-dmm-anchorless-mm/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-dmm-anchorless-mm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/