Subject: I-D Action: draft-grozev-double-rtx-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 13:40:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using RTX with Privacy Enhanced RTP Conferencing (PERC)
        Authors         : Boris Grozev
                          Emil Ivov
	Filename        : draft-grozev-double-rtx-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of the RTX format for RTP packet
   retransmission in the context of a PERC (Privacy Enhanced RTP
   Conferenceing) conference.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-grozev-double-rtx/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-grozev-double-rtx-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-grozev-double-rtx-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/