Subject: I-D Action: draft-looney-tcpm-64-bit-seqnos-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:32:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 64-bit Sequence Numbers for TCP
        Author          : Jonathan Looney
	Filename        : draft-looney-tcpm-64-bit-seqnos-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This draft updates RFC 793 to allow the optional use of 64-bit
   sequence numbers.  It also updates other standards to support the
   extended sequence number space.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-looney-tcpm-64-bit-seqnos/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-looney-tcpm-64-bit-seqnos-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/