Subject: I-D Action: draft-ladd-cfrg-4q-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 07:58:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Curve4Q
        Authors         : Watson Ladd
                          Patrick Longa
                          Richard Barnes
	Filename        : draft-ladd-cfrg-4q-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies Curve4Q, a twisted Edwards curve proposed in
   [Curve4Q] that takes advantage of arithmetic over the field
   GF(2^127-1) and two endomorphisms to achieve the speediest Diffie-
   Hellman key agreements over a group of order approximately 2^246,
   which provides around 128 bits of security.  Curve4Q implementations
   are more than two times faster than those of Curve25519 and, when not
   using endomorphisms, are between 1.2 and 1.6 times faster.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ladd-cfrg-4q/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ladd-cfrg-4q-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ladd-cfrg-4q-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ladd-cfrg-4q-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/