Subject: I-D Action: draft-ren-dhc-mredhcpv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 08:51:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-requirement Extensions for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)
        Authors         : Gang Ren
                          Lin He
                          Ying Liu
	Filename        : draft-ren-dhc-mredhcpv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This memo provides multi-requirement extensions for DHCPv6, which
   allow hosts to generate or fetch addresses according to the user or
   network requirements, and DHCP servers to centrally manage all types
   of addresses including SLAAC-configured addresses, DHCPv6-configured
   addresses, and manual-configured addresses.  Moreover, a general
   extension for address generation is designed to allow multiple types
   of requirements to be introduced into the DHCPv6 exchanges.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ren-dhc-mredhcpv6/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ren-dhc-mredhcpv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/