Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnsop-eden-alias-rr-type-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2017 06:45:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Alias RR Type
        Author          : Anthony Eden
	Filename        : draft-dnsop-eden-alias-rr-type-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-03-29

Abstract:
   This document describes a new DNS record type, ALIAS, which is used
   by authoritative name servers to resolve a stored host name to its
   corresponding A or AAAA records at request time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnsop-eden-alias-rr-type/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnsop-eden-alias-rr-type-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dnsop-eden-alias-rr-type-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/