Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 09:31:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth 2.0 Token Binding
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          John Bradley
                          Brian Campbell
                          William Denniss
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding-03.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   This specification enables OAuth 2.0 implementations to apply Token
   Binding to Access Tokens, Authorization Codes, and Refresh Tokens.
   This cryptographically binds these tokens to a client's Token Binding
   key pair, possession of which is proven on the TLS connections over
   which the tokens are intended to be used.  This use of Token Binding
   protects these tokens from man-in-the-middle and token export and
   replay attacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-oauth-token-binding-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/