Subject: I-D Action: draft-pan-dnsop-edns-isp-location-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 03:06:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ISP Location in DNS Queries
        Authors         : Lanlan Pan
                          Yu Fu
	Filename        : draft-pan-dnsop-edns-isp-location-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extension Mechanisms for DNS (EDNS0)
   option that is in active use to carry information about the network
   that originated a DNS query and the network for which the subsequent
   response can be cached.

   It is inspired by EDNS Client Subnet (ECS) with some privacy
   considerations, goals to reduce the "guess geolocation of client's
   IP" work on Authoritative Nameservers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pan-dnsop-edns-isp-location/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pan-dnsop-edns-isp-location-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/