Subject: I-D Action: draft-bertz-netmod-commonaugment-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 11:09:21 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG extension for Common Augmentations
        Author          : Lyle Bertz
	Filename        : draft-bertz-netmod-commonaugment-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-03-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG extension to convey common schema
   augmentations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bertz-netmod-commonaugment/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bertz-netmod-commonaugment-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bertz-netmod-commonaugment-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/