Subject: I-D Action: draft-mi-grow-monitoring-outgoing-bgp-routes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 06:21:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Monitoring Outgoing Routes Using BMP
        Authors         : Penghui Mi
                          Shunwan Zhuang
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-mi-grow-monitoring-outgoing-bgp-routes-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   The BGP Monitoring Protocol (BMP) [RFC7854] is designed to monitor
   BGP [RFC4271] running status, such as BGP peer relationship
   establishment and termination and route updates.  At present, the BMP
   only monitors the incoming bgp routes (Adj-RIB-In), does not monitor
   the outgoing bgp routes (Adj-RIB-Out).

   This draft extends the applicability of BMP [RFC7854] to monitor the
   outgoing bgp routes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mi-grow-monitoring-outgoing-bgp-routes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mi-grow-monitoring-outgoing-bgp-routes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/