Subject: I-D Action: draft-tanmir-rtgwg-bfd-mc-lag-ip-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 10:09:12 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) on Multi-chassis Ling Aggregation Group (MC-LAG) Interfaces in IP Networks
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Jeff  Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-tanmir-rtgwg-bfd-mc-lag-ip-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   This document describes use of Bidirectional Forwarding Detection for
   Multi-chassis Link Aggregation Group to provide faster than Link
   Aggregation Control Protocol convergence.  This specification
   enhances and updates RFC 7130 "Bidirectional Forwarding Detection
   (BFD) on Link Aggregation Group (LAG) Interfaces".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tanmir-rtgwg-bfd-mc-lag-ip/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tanmir-rtgwg-bfd-mc-lag-ip-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tanmir-rtgwg-bfd-mc-lag-ip-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/