Subject: I-D Action: draft-pim-with-ipv4-prefix-over-ipv6-nh-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 17:02:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PIM Encoding and Procedures for Unicast IPv4 prefixes with IPV6 next-hop
        Authors         : Ashutosh Gupta
                          Stig Venaas
	Filename        : draft-pim-with-ipv4-prefix-over-ipv6-nh-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   Multiprotocol BGP (MP-BGP) has support for distributing next-hop
   information for multiple address families using one AFI/SAFI Network
   Layer Reachability Information (NLRI).  [RFC5549] specifies the
   extensions necessary to allow advertising IPv4 NLRI or VPN-IPv4 NLRI
   with a Next Hop address that belongs to the IPv6 protocol.  While the
   next-hop info is learnt via MP-BGP, certain procedures are needed to
   enable traffic forwarding.  This document describes PIM extentions
   and the use-cases for multicast forwarding in various scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pim-with-ipv4-prefix-over-ipv6-nh/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pim-with-ipv4-prefix-over-ipv6-nh-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/