Subject: I-D Action: draft-ssh-ext-auth-info-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 05:08:34 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extended authentication information in Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Denis Bider
	Filename        : draft-ssh-ext-auth-info-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-11

Abstract:
  This memo defines a way for SSH server applications to send additional
  information to clients as part of authentication failure. A mechanism
  to relay such information can reduce the need for end user support in
  situations where a client would successfully authenticate, but cannot
  log in for a policy reason, such as password age or public key size.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ssh-ext-auth-info/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ssh-ext-auth-info-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/