Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-jpop-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 14:11:37 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework: JWT Pop Token Usage
        Authors         : Nat Sakimura
                          Kepeng Li
                          John Bradley
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-jpop-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   This specification describes how to use JWT POP (Jpop) tokens that
   were obtained through [POPKD] in HTTP requests to access OAuth 2.0
   protected resources.  Only the party in possession of a corresponding
   cryptographic key with the Jpop token can use it to get access to the
   associated resources unlike in the case of the bearer token described
   in [RFC6750] where any party in posession of the access token can
   access the resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-jpop/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-jpop-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/