Subject: I-D Action: draft-karimi-ideas-gnrs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 21:05:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Global Name Resolution Service
        Authors         : Parishad Karimi
                          Shreyasee Mukherjee
	Filename        : draft-karimi-ideas-gnrs-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the requirement of a new mapping system,
   explains why DNS was not chosen, follows the introductions of a few
   proposed new mapping system designs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-karimi-ideas-gnrs/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-karimi-ideas-gnrs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/