Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-core-multicast-oscoap-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:16:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure group communication for CoAP
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Goeran Selander
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-core-multicast-oscoap-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for application layer protection of
   messages exchanged with the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
   in a group communication context.  The proposed approach relies on
   Object Security of CoAP (OSCOAP) and the CBOR Object Signing and
   Encryption (COSE) format.  All security requirements fulfilled by
   OSCOAP are maintained for multicast CoAP request messages and related
   unicast CoAP response messages.  Source authentication of all
   messages exchanged within the group is ensured, by means of digital
   signatures produced through asymmetric private keys of sender devices
   and embedded in the protected CoAP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-core-multicast-oscoap/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-core-multicast-oscoap-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-core-multicast-oscoap-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/