Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-overlay-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 22:02:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interworking SFC network and Overlay network
        Authors         : Ting Ao
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-overlay-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   For SFC, it's generally transmitted over an overlay network.A Service
   Function Chain is an overlay carried over by an underlay network.This
   document defines necessary interworking stand-alone Network Virtual
   Edge and Service Forwarding Function entities to ensure proper
   handling of SFC traffic by the underlay network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-overlay/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-overlay-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ao-sfc-overlay-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/