Subject: I-D Action: draft-qi-ipwave-vehicle-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:00:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Problem statement for IP Wireless Access in Vehicular Environments
        Author          : Minpeng Qi
	Filename        : draft-qi-ipwave-vehicle-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies security problem about IP wireless access in
   vehicular environment.It also raise requirements for IPwave as
   guideline for further security solutions design. At last, using typical
   IPsec/TLS solution in IPwave are evaluated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qi-ipwave-vehicle-security/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qi-ipwave-vehicle-security-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/