Subject: I-D Action: draft-trammell-rains-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 08:03:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RAINS (Another Internet Naming Service) Protocol Specification
        Author          : Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-trammell-rains-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document defines an alternate protocol for Internet name
   resolution, designed as a prototype to facilitate conversation about
   the evolution or replacement of the Domain Name System protocol.  It
   attempts to answer the question: "how would we design DNS knowing
   what we do now," on the background of the properties of an ideal
   naming service described in [I-D.trammell-inip-pins].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-trammell-rains-protocol/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-trammell-rains-protocol-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-trammell-rains-protocol-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/