Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 06:56:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Minimal ESP
        Authors         : Daniel Migault
                          Tobias Guggemos
	Filename        : draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes a minimal version of the IP Encapsulation
   Security Payload (ESP) described in RFC 4303 which is part of the
   IPsec suite.

   ESP is used to provide confidentiality, data origin authentication,
   connectionless integrity, an anti-replay service (a form of partial
   sequence integrity), and limited traffic flow confidentiality.

   This document does not update or modify RFC 4303, but provides a
   compact description of how to implement the minimal version of the
   protocol.  If this document and RFC 4303 conflicts then RFC 4303 is
   the authoritative description.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-lwig-minimal-esp-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/