Subject: I-D Action: draft-przygienda-idr-compressed-updates-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 20:21:36 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Compressed BGP Update Message
        Author          : Tony Przygienda
	Filename        : draft-przygienda-idr-compressed-updates-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-10

Abstract:
   Specification of compressed BGP update message formats and
   procedures.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-przygienda-idr-compressed-updates/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-przygienda-idr-compressed-updates-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/