Subject: I-D Action: draft-padma-ideas-req-grids-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:07:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Generic Resilient Identity Services in Identity Enabled Networks
        Authors         : Padma Pillay-Esnault
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Dino Farinacci
                          Dave Meyer
	Filename        : draft-padma-ideas-req-grids-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements for the Generic Resilient
   Identity Services infrastructure for Identity-Enabled Networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-padma-ideas-req-grids/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-padma-ideas-req-grids-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/