Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandevelde-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 04:26:20 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signalling RLD using BGP-LS
        Authors         : Gunter Van de Velde
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Matthew Bocci
	Filename        : draft-vandevelde-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-03-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the attribute to use for BGP-LS to expose a
   node RLD "Readable Label Depth" to a centralised controller (PCE/
   SDN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandevelde-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandevelde-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/