Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-msg-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 11:52:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RDMA Connection Manager Private Messages For RPC-Over-RDMA Version One
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-msg-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-03-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies the format of RDMA-CM Private Data exchanged
   between RPC-over-RDMA Version One peers as a transport connection is
   established.  Such messages indicate peer support for Remote
   Invalidation and larger-than-default inline thresholds.  The message
   format is extensible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-msg/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-msg-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-msg-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-cm-pvt-msg-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/