Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2017 06:53:27 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : BGP-Prefix Segment in large-scale data centers
        Authors         : Clarence Filsfils
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Jon Mitchell
                          Ebben Aries
                          Petr Lapukhov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-03.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-03-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the motivation and benefits for applying
   segment routing in BGP-based large-scale data-centers.  It describes
   the design to deploy segment routing in those data-centers, for both
   the MPLS and IPv6 dataplanes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-segment-routing-msdc-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/