Subject: I-D Action: draft-mattsson-core-security-overhead-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:41:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Message Size Overhead of CoAP Security Protocols
        Author          : John Mattsson
	Filename        : draft-mattsson-core-security-overhead-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document analyzes and compares per-packet message size overheads
   when using different security protocols to secure CoAP.  The analyzed
   security protocols are DTLS 1.2, DTLS 1.3, TLS 1.2, TLS 1.3, and
   OSCOAP.  DTLS and TLS are analyzed with and without compression.
   DTLS are analyzed with two different alternatives for header
   compression.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mattsson-core-security-overhead/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-core-security-overhead-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/