Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheshire-homenet-dot-home-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:57:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Special Use Top Level Domain 'home'
        Author          : Stuart Cheshire
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-homenet-dot-home-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies usage of the top-level domain ".home", for
   names that are meaningful and resolvable within some scope smaller
   than the entire global Internet, but larger than the single link
   supported by Multicast DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-homenet-dot-home/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-homenet-dot-home-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheshire-homenet-dot-home-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/