Subject: I-D Action: draft-donnelly-capport-detection-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:07:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Captive Portal Detection and Interaction
        Authors         : Mark Donnelly
                          Margaret Cullen
	Filename        : draft-donnelly-capport-detection-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document describes an HTTP API that allows User Equipment to
   detect the existence of a Captive Portal on the local network,
   determine the properties of the Captive Portal, and satisfy
   requirements for network access.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-donnelly-capport-detection/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-donnelly-capport-detection-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/