Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-trans-ct-binary-codes-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2017 07:46:59 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CT for Binary Codes
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Dacheng Zhang
                          Daniel Kahn Gillmor
                          Behcet Sarikaya
	Filename        : draft-zhang-trans-ct-binary-codes-04.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-06

Abstract:
   This document proposes a solution extending the Certificate
   Transparency protocol [I-D.ietf-trans-rfc6962-bis] for transparently
   logging the software binary codes (BC)or its digest with their
   signature, to enable anyone to monitor and audit the software
   provider activity and notice the distribution of suspect software as
   well as to audit the BC logs themselves.  The solution is called
   "Binary Transparency" in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-trans-ct-binary-codes/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-trans-ct-binary-codes-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-trans-ct-binary-codes-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/