Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3107bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 07:02:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : Using BGP to Bind MPLS Labels to Address Prefixes
        Author          : Eric C. Rosen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3107bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies a set of procedures for using BGP to
   advertise that a specified router has bound a specified MPLS label
   (or a specified sequence of MPLS labels, organized as a contiguous
   part of a label stack) to a specified address prefix.  This can be
   done by sending a BGP UPDATE message whose Network Layer Reachability
   Information field contains both the prefix and the MPLS label(s), and
   whose Next Hop field identifies the node at which said prefix is
   bound to said label(s).  This document obsoletes RFC 3107.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3107bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3107bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-rfc3107bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/