Subject: I-D Action: draft-lennox-avtcore-dtls-srtp-bigaes-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:07:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DTLS/SRTP Protection Profiles for 256-bit AES-CTR Encryption
        Author          : Jonathan Lennox
	Filename        : draft-lennox-avtcore-dtls-srtp-bigaes-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-03-27

Abstract:
   This memo defines Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Secure
   Real-time Transport Protocol (SRTP) Protection Profiles for 256-bit
   Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) Counter Mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lennox-avtcore-dtls-srtp-bigaes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lennox-avtcore-dtls-srtp-bigaes-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lennox-avtcore-dtls-srtp-bigaes-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/