Subject: I-D Action: draft-hou-6lo-plc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 18:56:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over PLC Networks
        Authors         : Jianqiang Hou
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          Xiaojun Tang
	Filename        : draft-hou-6lo-plc-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   Power Line Communication (PLC), namely using the electric-power lines
   for indoor and outdoor communications, has been widely applied to
   support Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI), especially the smart
   meters for electricity.  With the inherent advantage of existing
   electricity infrastructure, PLC is expanding deployments all over the
   world, indicating the potential demand of IPv6 for future
   applications.  As part of this technology, Narrowband PLC (NBPLC) is
   focused on the low-bandwidth and low-power scenarios, including
   current standards such as IEEE 1901.2 and ITU-T G.9903.  This
   document describes how IPv6 packets are transported over constrained
   PLC networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hou-6lo-plc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hou-6lo-plc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/