Subject: I-D Action: draft-sakimura-oauth-jpop-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:54:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The OAuth 2.0 Authorization Framework: JWT Pop Token Usage
        Authors         : Nat Sakimura
                          Kepeng Li
                          John Bradley
	Filename        : draft-sakimura-oauth-jpop-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This specification describes how to use JWT POP (Jpop) tokens that
   were obtained through [POPKD] in HTTP requests to access OAuth 2.0
   protected resources.  Only the party in possession of the
   corresponding cryptographic key for the Jpop token can use it to get
   access to the associated resources unlike in the case of the bearer
   token described in [RFC6750] where any party in posession of the
   access token can access the resource.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sakimura-oauth-jpop/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-jpop-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sakimura-oauth-jpop-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sakimura-oauth-jpop-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/