Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuang-i2rs-dc-fabric-service-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 01:57:54 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Fabric Service delivery in Data Center Network
        Authors         : Yan Zhuang
                          Danian Shi
                          Rong Gu
	Filename        : draft-zhuang-i2rs-dc-fabric-service-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 37
	Date            : 2017-03-11

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to deliver
   fabric service for users within a data center network.  This model is
   intended to be instantiated by management system.  It provides an
   abstraction of services for a fabric network to be used by users.
   However it is not a configuration model used directly onto network
   infrastructures.  It should be used combining with such as fabric
   topology data model defined in
   [I-D.zhuang-i2rs-yang-dc-fabric-network-topology] with specific
   fabric topology information to generate required configuration onto
   the related network elements to deliver the service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuang-i2rs-dc-fabric-service-model/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuang-i2rs-dc-fabric-service-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhuang-i2rs-dc-fabric-service-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/