Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-opsawg-network-ai-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 06:10:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Usecases for Network Artificial Intelligence (NAI)
        Authors         : Yi Zheng
                          Xu Shiping
                          Dhruv Dhody
	Filename        : draft-zheng-opsawg-network-ai-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document discusses the scope of Network Artificial Intelligence
   (NAI), and the possible use cases that are able to demonstrate the
   advantage of applying NAI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-opsawg-network-ai-usecases/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-opsawg-network-ai-usecases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/