Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-voucher-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 09:50:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach of the IETF.

        Title           : Voucher Profile for Bootstrapping Protocols
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Max Pritikin
                          Toerless Eckert
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-voucher-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-03-15

Abstract:
   This document defines a strategy to securely assign a pledge to an
   owner, using an artifact signed, directly or indirectly, by the
   pledge's manufacturer.  This artifact is known as a "voucher".

   The voucher artifact is a YANG-defined JSON document that has been
   signed using a PKCS#7 structure.  The voucher artifact is generated
   by the pledge's manufacture or delegate (i.e. the MASA).

   This document only defines the voucher artifact, leaving it to other
   documents to describe specialized protocols for accessing it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-voucher/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-voucher-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-voucher-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/