Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-pim-babel-ext-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 19:08:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast BABEL Extension
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Stig Venaas
                          Pierre Pfister
	Filename        : draft-zhang-pim-babel-ext-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   This document describes a method that uses Babel protocol extension
   to deliver multicast information.  Babel protocol extension is used
   to signal receiver multicast interest.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-pim-babel-ext/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-pim-babel-ext-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-pim-babel-ext-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/