Subject: I-D Action: draft-gould-regext-dataset-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2017 07:37:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Set File Format
        Author          : James Gould
	Filename        : draft-gould-regext-dataset-01.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2017-03-30

Abstract:
   This document defines a Data Set File (DSF) format that can be used
   to define and pass bulk data between a client and a server.  This
   format is extensible to pass any set of simple data types in a set of
   records contained in the body of the file.  The file format also
   supports storing the result of processing the data set that MAY be
   generated by the server and returned to the client.  The file format
   consists of an XML definition header and a Comma-Separated Values
   (CSV) data section delimited by "-----BEGIN DATA SET-----" and "-----
   END DATA SET-----" lines.  The XML definition header defines the
   format of the CSV data section, contains additional meta-data, and
   optionally includes a digital signature to identify the source and
   ensure that the data has not been tampered with between the parties
   (source, client, and server).  The interface (manual or automated)
   that is used to submit the file and receive the result file is not
   defined within this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gould-regext-dataset/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gould-regext-dataset-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gould-regext-dataset-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gould-regext-dataset-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/