Subject: I-D Action: draft-hinden-6man-rfc2464bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:27:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over Ethernet Networks
        Authors         : Matt Crawford
                          Robert M. Hinden
	Filename        : draft-hinden-6man-rfc2464bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies the frame format for transmission of IPv6
   packets and the method of forming IPv6 link-local addresses and
   statelessly autoconfigured addresses on Ethernet networks.  It also
   specifies the content of the Source/Target Link-layer Address option
   used in Router Solicitation, Router Advertisement, Neighbor
   Solicitation, Neighbor Advertisement and Redirect messages when those
   messages are transmitted on an Ethernet.

   This document replaces RFC 2464 "Transmission of IPv6 Packets over
   Ethernet Networks", which will become historic.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hinden-6man-rfc2464bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hinden-6man-rfc2464bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hinden-6man-rfc2464bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/