Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-lurk-tls-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 05:38:47 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LURK Protocol for TLS/DTLS1.2 version 1.0
        Author          : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-lurk-tls-01.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-03-11

Abstract:
   This document describes the LURK protocol as well as its TLS
   extension designated as LURK/TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-lurk-tls/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-lurk-tls-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mglt-lurk-tls-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/