Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 06:09:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of the SFC scalability
        Authors         : Ting Ao
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   SFC is an ordered set of service function, should be scalable to meet
   numerous requirements.  The scalability of SFC can be interpreted as
   ability of the SFC to accommodate one or more SFs joining the SFC ,
   or leaving the SFC without significant impact to SFC performance.

   This document presents four use cases on SFC scale-out and scale-in,
   and analysis of the requirements to support such capability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ao-sfc-scalability-analysis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/