Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-detnet-info-distribution-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 00:07:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IGP-TE Extensions for DetNet Information Distribution
        Authors         : Xuesong Geng
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-geng-detnet-info-distribution-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   There are requirements in diverse industries to establish multi-hop
   paths for characterized flows with bounded end-to-end latency and
   extremely low packet loss rate.  Deterministic Networking (DetNet)
   can provide service satisfying the requirements.

   This document describes extensions to IGP-TE, including OSPF-TE and
   ISIS-TE to distribute information of DetNet, which can be used for
   DetNet path computation/selection.

   This document only covers the mechanisms by which DetNet information
   is distributed.  The mechanisms for measuring, calculating or
   configuring DetNet capabilities, resources and other relevant
   parameters are out of the scope.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-detnet-info-distribution/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-detnet-info-distribution-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/