Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:11:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Restconf and HTTP Transport for Event Notifications
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document defines Restconf, HTTP2, and HTTP1.1 bindings for the
   transport of Subscription requests and corresponding push updates.
   Being subscribed may be either Event Notifications or objects or
   subtress of YANG Datastores.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/