Subject: I-D Action: draft-larose-capport-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 14:22:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CAPPORT Architecture
        Authors         : Kyle Larose
                          David Dolson
	Filename        : draft-larose-capport-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-09

Abstract:
   This document aims to document concensus on the CAPPORT architecture.
   DHCP, ICMP, and an HTTP API are used to provide the solution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-larose-capport-architecture/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-larose-capport-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/