Subject: I-D Action: draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-header-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 10:05:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OAM Header for use in Overlay Networks
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Nagendra Kumar
                          Deepak Kumar
                          Mach Chen
                          Yizhou Li
                          David Dolson
	Filename        : draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-header-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document introduces Overlay Operations, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OOAM) Header to be used in overlay networks to create
   Overlay Associated Channel (OAC) to ensure that OOAM control packets
   are in-band with user traffic and de-multiplex OOAM protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-header/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-header-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ooamdt-rtgwg-ooam-header-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/