Subject: I-D Action: draft-bruneau-pvd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2017 06:53:03 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proposals to discover Provisioning Domains
        Authors         : Basile Bruneau
                          Eric Vyncke
                          Pierre Pfister
                          David Schinazi
                          Tommy Pauly
	Filename        : draft-bruneau-pvd-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-03-02

Abstract:
   This document describes different possibilities for hosts to retrieve
   additional information about their Internet access configuration.
   The set of configuration items required to access the Internet is
   called a Provisioning Domain (PvD) and is identified by a Fully
   Qualified Domain Name (or more generally a Uniform Resource Locator).

   This document separates the way of getting the Provisioning Domain
   identifier, the way of getting the Provisioning Domain information
   and the potential information contained in the Provisioning Domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bruneau-pvd/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bruneau-pvd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/