Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-security-topics-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2017 09:59:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : OAuth Security Topics
        Authors         : Torsten Lodderstedt
                          John Bradley
                          Andrey Labunets
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-security-topics-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-03-12

Abstract:
   This draft gives a comprehensive overview on open OAuth security
   topics.  It is intended to serve as a working document for the OAuth
   working group to systematically capture and discuss these security
   topics and respective mitigations and eventually recommend best
   current practice and also OAuth extensions needed to cope with the
   respective security threats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-security-topics/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-security-topics-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-security-topics-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/