Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-idr-bgp-registries-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 14:22:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Regisries by IDR and other BGP WGs
        Author          : Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-hares-idr-bgp-registries-01.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   The BGP Registries at IANA were set up as one of the earliest IANA
   registries.  Over time, the registries have become denoted as
   requiring "standards action", "early allocation", "FCFS (first-come,
   first served)", "vendor specific", and "IETF review".  This draft
   proposes that certain BGP registries that are labelled "standards
   action", "early allocation", or "IETF Review" add to these
   registration actions a "Expert Review.  It also proposes that the
   chairs of BGP Protocol related WG groups be part of the review team.
   The intent is that these chairs will be responsible for bringing
   questionable allocations to their workings attention.

   The BGP relate working groups are currently the IDR, BESS, SIDROPS,
   and GROW, but other working groups like SPRING might be added.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-idr-bgp-registries/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-idr-bgp-registries-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-idr-bgp-registries-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/