Subject: I-D Action: draft-hares-netmod-i2rs-yang-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2017 11:40:43 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang for I2RS Protocol
        Authors         : Susan Hares
                          Amit Daas
	Filename        : draft-hares-netmod-i2rs-yang-04.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-03-11

Abstract:
   This document requests yang language additions for the data models
   that exist as part of the I2RS control plane datastore.  One of these
   additions is the ability to mark a portion of the model as having
   ephemeral state.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hares-netmod-i2rs-yang/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hares-netmod-i2rs-yang-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hares-netmod-i2rs-yang-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/