Subject: I-D Action: draft-wendt-modern-identity-registry-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 16:26:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identity Registry (idreg)
        Author          : Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-wendt-modern-identity-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document will describe an approach for how a distributed
   identity registry model might look.  It will consider both public
   registry components of the data model necessary for routing calls
   from one globally routable identity to another.  It will also
   consider part of the private registry components a provider may need
   to manage associations with users or customers.  Other topics include
   provider associations, application or service association, and the
   ability to support multiple identities associated with a user/
   subscriber (e.g. telephone number and e-mail identity).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wendt-modern-identity-registry/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wendt-modern-identity-registry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wendt-modern-identity-registry-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/