Subject: I-D Action: draft-many-coherent-dwdm-if-control-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 10:27:53 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Controlling pre-standard coherent Optical Interfaces
        Authors         : Gert Grammel
                          Dharini Hiremagalur
                          Gabriele Galimberti
                          Ruediger Kunze
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
	Filename        : draft-many-coherent-dwdm-if-control-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-03-09

Abstract:
   Modulated optical interfaces with coherent detection receivers are in
   widespread use in Internet networking equipment.  Various
   implementations are in deployment since 2012 but there is no standard
   available defining those interfaces, nor their capabilities.  This
   document identifies the need for work on control plane aspects pre-
   standard coherent optical DWDM applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-many-coherent-dwdm-if-control/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-many-coherent-dwdm-if-control-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-many-coherent-dwdm-if-control-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/