Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 10:06:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UDP Port Allocation for the Receiver Port in Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Richard Foote
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-04-13

Abstract:
   This document arguments and requests allocation of an UDP port number
   from the User Ports range for a Reflector in Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) .  This document, if accepted, will be
   an update to the TWAMP Test protocol specified in RFC 5357.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/