Subject: I-D Action: draft-omar-rrp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 08:54:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Regional Routing Protocol (RRP) Specification
        Author          : Khaled Omar Ibrahim Omar
	Filename        : draft-omar-rrp-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-04-28

Abstract:
   This document specifies Regional Routing Protocol, sometimes referred
to as    KHALED Routing Protocol (KRP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-omar-rrp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-omar-rrp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-omar-rrp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/