Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 23:30:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Link-State Extensions for Seamless BFD
        Authors         : Zhenbin Li
                          Sam Aldrin
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Greg Mirsky
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-04-24

Abstract:
   [RFC7880] defines a simplified mechanism to use Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD) with large portions of negotiation aspects
   eliminated, thus providing benefits such as quick provisioning as
   well as improved control and flexibility to network nodes initiating
   the path monitoring.  The link-state routing protocols (IS-IS, OSPF
   and OSPFv3) have been extended to advertise the Seamless BFD (S-BFD)
   Discriminators.

   This draft defines extensions to the BGP Link-state address-family to
   carry the S-BFD Discriminators information via BGP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-idr-bgp-ls-sbfd-extensions-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/