Subject: I-D Action: draft-portoles-lisp-eid-mobility-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 19:53:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LISP L2/L3 EID Mobility Using a Unified Control Plane
        Authors         : Marc Portoles Comeras
                          Vrushali Ashtaputre
                          Victor Moreno
                          Fabio Maino
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-portoles-lisp-eid-mobility-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-04-07

Abstract:
   The LISP control plane offers the flexibility to support multiple
   overlay flavors simultaneously.  This document specifies how LISP can
   be used to provide control-plane support to deploy a unified L2 and
   L3 overlay solution, as well as analyzing possible deployment options
   and models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-portoles-lisp-eid-mobility/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-portoles-lisp-eid-mobility-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-portoles-lisp-eid-mobility-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-portoles-lisp-eid-mobility-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/