Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 12:05:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proof-of-Possession Key Semantics for CBOR Web Tokens (CWTs)
        Author          : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-04-20

Abstract:
   This specification describes how to declare in a CBOR Web Token (CWT)
   that the presenter of the CWT possesses a particular proof-of-
   possession key and how the recipient can cryptographically confirm
   proof of possession of the key by the presenter.  Being able to prove
   possession of a key is also sometimes described as the presenter
   being a holder-of-key.  This specification is a profile of "Proof-of-
   Possession Key Semantics for JSON Web Tokens (JWTs)" (RFC 7800), but
   using CBOR and CWTs rather than JSON and JWTs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/