Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 05:51:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security of the IETF.

        Title           : D/TLS IANA Registry Updates
        Authors         : Joe Salowey
                          Sean Turner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-04-28

Abstract:
   This document changes the IANA registry policy for a number of
   registries related to DTLS and TLS, renames some of the registries
   for consistency, and adds notes to many of the registries.  As a
   result, this document updates many RFCs (see updates header).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tls-iana-registry-updates-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/