Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 06:49:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Subscribing to YANG datastore push updates
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Eric Voit
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Andy Bierman
                          Balazs Lengyel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-06.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2017-04-20

Abstract:
   Providing rapid visibility into changes made on YANG configuration
   and operational objects enables new capabilities such as remote
   mirroring of configuration and operational state.  Via the mechanism
   described in this document, subscriber applications may request a
   continuous, customized stream of updates from a YANG datastore.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-yang-push-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/