Subject: I-D Action: draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:37:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Coding Tools for a Next Generation Video Codec
        Authors         : Timothy B. Terriberry
                          Nathan E. Egge
	Filename        : draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-04-24

Abstract:
   This document proposes a number of coding tools that could be
   incorporated into a next-generation video codec.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-terriberry-netvc-codingtools-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/