Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-dot-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 17:15:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Home Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : Special Use Domain '.home.arpa'
        Authors         : Pierre Pfister
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-dot-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-04-06

Abstract:
   This document specifies the behavior that is expected from the Domain
   Name System with regard to DNS queries for names ending with
   '.home.arpa.', and designates this top-level domain as a special-use
   domain name.  The '.home.arpa' top-level domain replaces '.home' as
   the default domain used by the Home Networking Control Protocol
   (HNCP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-dot/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-dot-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-homenet-dot-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-dot-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/