Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 20:23:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services of the IETF.

        Title           : Definition of P2MP PW TLV for LSP-Ping Mechanisms
        Authors         : Parag Jain
                          Sami Boutros
                          Sam Aldrin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-04-24

Abstract:
   LSP-Ping is a widely deployed Operation, Administration, and
   Maintenance (OAM) mechanism in MPLS networks.  This document
   describes a mechanism to verify connectivity of Point-to-Multipoint
   (P2MP) Pseudowires (PW) using LSP Ping.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-p2mp-pw-lsp-ping-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/