Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 03:22:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control of the IETF.

        Title           : Using the SDP Offer/Answer Mechanism for DTLS
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Roman Shpount
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-23.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-04-18

Abstract:
   This document defines the SDP offer/answer procedures for negotiating
   and establishing a DTLS association.  The document also defines the
   criteria for when a new DTLS association must be established.  The
   document updates RFC 5763 and RFC 7345, by replacing common SDP
   offer/answer procedures with a reference to this specification.

   This document defines a new SDP media-level attribute, 'tls-id'.

   This document also defines how the 'tls-id' attribute can be used for
   negotiating and establishing a TLS connection, in conjunction with
   the procedures in RFC 4145 and RFC 8122.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-23
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-23

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-23

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/