Subject: I-D Action: draft-luis140219-sha256-aki-ski-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 06:19:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Update to RFC5280 to allow SHA-256 hashes in the Authority Key Identifier and Subject Key Identifier extensions
        Author          : Luis Camara
	Filename        : draft-luis140219-sha256-aki-ski-00.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2017-04-30

Abstract:
  This document updates RFC 5280, the "Internet X.509 Public Key
  Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL)
  Profile", to allow SHA-256 hashes in the Authority Key Identifier
  and Subject Key Identifier extensions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luis140219-sha256-aki-ski/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luis140219-sha256-aki-ski-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-luis140219-sha256-aki-ski-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/