Subject: I-D Action: draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-im-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 14:51:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information model for Client-Facing Interface to Security Controller
        Authors         : Rakesh Kumar
                          Anil Lohiya
                          Dave Qi
                          Nabil Bitar
                          Senad Palislamovic
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-im-02.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-04-30

Abstract:
   This document defines information model for Client-Facing interface
   to Security Controller based on the requirements identified in
   [I-D.kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-req].  The information model
   defines various managed objects and relationship among these objects
   needed to build the interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-im/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-im-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-im-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kumar-i2nsf-client-facing-interface-im-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/