Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5011-security-considerations-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 05:04:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Security Considerations for RFC5011 Publishers
        Authors         : Wes Hardaker
                          Warren Kumari
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5011-security-considerations-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-04-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the math behind the minimum time-length that
   a DNS zone publisher must wait before using a new DNSKEY to sign
   records when supporting the RFC5011 rollover strategies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5011-security-considerations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5011-security-considerations-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-rfc5011-security-considerations-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/