Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 16:25:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Route Information Options in IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          James Woodyatt
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-04-06

Abstract:
   The IPv6 Neighbor Discovery protocol provides a Redirect function
   allowing routers to inform recipients of a better next hop neighbor
   on the link toward the destination, and a Neighbor Solicitation (NS)
   function allowing nodes to solicit a Neighbor Advertisement (NA)
   response from the neighbor.  This document specifies backward-
   compatible extensions to Redirect, NS and NA messages to support the
   discovery of more-specific routes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/