Subject: I-D Action: draft-schanck-tls-additional-keyshare-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 11:18:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Extension For Establishing An Additional Shared Secret
        Authors         : John M. Schanck
                          Douglas Stebila
	Filename        : draft-schanck-tls-additional-keyshare-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-04-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a Transport Layer Security (TLS) extension that
   allows parties to establish an additional shared secret using a
   second key exchange algorithm and incorporates this shared secret
   into the TLS key schedule.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schanck-tls-additional-keyshare/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schanck-tls-additional-keyshare-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schanck-tls-additional-keyshare-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/