Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 11:32:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Generalized UDP Source Port for DHCP Relay
        Authors         : Naiming Shen
                          Enke Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-04-18

Abstract:
   This document proposes an extension to the DHCP and DHCPv6 protocols
   that allows any valid number to be used as the relay agent's UDP
   source port for DHCP packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dhc-relay-port-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/