Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-rtcweb-oars-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2017 19:49:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Operator-Assisted Relay Service Architecture (OARS)
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Bing Liu
                          Justin Uberti
                          Peng Ding
	Filename        : draft-wang-rtcweb-oars-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-04-05

Abstract:
    This document proposes a new relay-based NAT traversal architecture
    called OARS which could simplify the data communication process
    between two hosts that locates behind some non-BEHAVE compliant
    [RFC4787] [RFC5382] NAT devices.  The key mechanism in OARS is the
    newly defined "Couple" message which allows the Relay servers to be
    easily incorporated into existing CGN/CDN nodes which are already
    deployed within the network in a distributed manner.
Table of Contents

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-rtcweb-oars/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-rtcweb-oars-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-rtcweb-oars-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-rtcweb-oars-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/