Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-19.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 05:48:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Routing Key Chain YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Acee Lindem
                          Yingzhen Qu
                          Derek Yeung
                          Ing-Wher Chen
                          Jeffrey Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-19.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-04-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the key chain YANG data model.  Key chains
   are commonly used for routing protocol authentication and other
   applications requiring symmetric keys.  A key chain is a list of
   elements each containing a key string, send lifetime, accept
   lifetime, and algorithm (authentication or encryption).  By properly
   overlapping the send and accept lifetimes of multiple key chain
   elements, key strings and algorithms may be gracefully updated.  By
   representing them in a YANG data model, key distribution can be
   automated.

   In some applications, the protocols do not use the key chain element
   key directly, but rather a key derivation function is used to derive
   a short-lived key from the key chain element key (e.g., the Master
   Keys used in the TCP Authentication Option(TCP-AO)).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-19
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-19

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-key-chain-19

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/