Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2017 11:44:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network File System Version 4 of the IETF.

        Title           : Network File System (NFS) Upper Layer Binding To RPC-Over-RDMA Version One
        Author          : Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-08.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-04-04

Abstract:
   This document specifies Upper Layer Bindings of Network File System
   (NFS) protocol versions to RPC-over-RDMA Version One, enabling the
   use of Direct Data Placement.  This document obsoletes RFC 5667.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nfsv4-rfc5667bis-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/