Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 07:47:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching of the IETF.

        Title           : Entropy label for SPRING tunnels
        Authors         : Sriganesh Kini
                          Kireeti Kompella
                          Siva Sivabalan
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Rob Shakir
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-05.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-04-24

Abstract:
   Source routed tunnels with label stacking is a technique that can be
   leveraged to provide a method to steer a packet through a controlled
   set of segments.  This can be applied to the Multi Protocol Label
   Switching (MPLS) data plane.  Entropy label (EL) is a technique used
   in MPLS to improve load balancing.  This document examines and
   describes how ELs are to be applied to source routed tunnels with
   label stacks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-spring-entropy-label-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/