Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandevelde-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 07:10:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signalling ERLD using BGP-LS
        Authors         : Gunter Van de Velde
                          Wim Henderickx
                          Matthew Bocci
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-vandevelde-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-04-24

Abstract:
   This document defines the attributes to use for BGP-LS to expose a
   node or link ERLD "Entropy capable Readable Label Depth" to a
   centralised controller (PCE/SDN).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandevelde-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandevelde-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vandevelde-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vandevelde-idr-bgp-ls-segment-routing-rld-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/