Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-sunset-header-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 04:51:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Sunset HTTP Header
        Author          : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-sunset-header-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-04-28

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Sunset HTTP response header field,
   which indicates that a URI is likely to become unresponsive at a
   specified point in the future.

Note to Readers

   This draft should be discussed on the ART mailing list
   (<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art>).

   Online access to all versions and files is available on GitHub
   (<https://github.com/dret/I-D/tree/master/sunset-header>).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-sunset-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-sunset-header-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wilde-sunset-header-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-sunset-header-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/