Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-alto-multi-cost-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 09:12:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Application-Layer Traffic Optimization of the IETF.

        Title           : Multi-Cost ALTO
        Authors         : Sabine Randriamasy
                          Wendy Roome
                          Nico Schwan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-alto-multi-cost-09.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-04-25

Abstract:
   The ALTO (Application Layer-Traffic Optimization) Protocol
   ([RFC7285]) defines several services that return various metrics
   describing the costs between network endpoints.

   This document defines a new service that allows an ALTO Client to
   retrieve several cost metrics in a single request for an ALTO
   Filtered Cost Map and Endpoint Cost Map.  In addition, it extends the
   constraints to further filter those maps by allowing a client to
   specify a logical combination of tests on several cost metrics.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-alto-multi-cost/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-alto-multi-cost-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-alto-multi-cost-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-alto-multi-cost-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/