Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2017 22:53:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : HTTP Client Hints
        Author          : Ilya Grigorik
	Filename        : draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-04.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-04-18

Abstract:
   An increasing diversity of Web-connected devices and software
   capabilities has created a need to deliver optimized content for each
   device.

   This specification defines a set of HTTP request header fields,
   colloquially known as Client Hints, to address this.  They are
   intended to be used as input to proactive content negotiation; just
   as the Accept header field allows user agents to indicate what
   formats they prefer, Client Hints allow user agents to indicate
   device and agent specific preferences.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-httpbis-client-hints-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/