Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 05:24:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Registration Protocols Extensions of the IETF.

        Title           : Launch Phase Mapping for the Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
        Authors         : James Gould
                          Wil Tan
                          Gavin Brown
	Filename        : draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-03.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2017-04-24

Abstract:
   This document describes an Extensible Provisioning Protocol (EPP)
   extension mapping for the provisioning and management of domain name
   registrations and applications during the launch of a domain name
   registry.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-regext-launchphase/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-regext-launchphase-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/