Subject: I-D Action: draft-touch-time-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2017 14:30:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Resolving Multiple Time Scales in the Internet
        Author          : Joe Touch
	Filename        : draft-touch-time-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-04-17

Abstract:
   Internet systems use a variety of time scales, which can complicate
   time comparisons and calculations. This document explains these
   various ways of indicating time and explains how they can be used
   together safely. This document is intended as a companion to
   Internet time as discussed in RFC 3339.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-time/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-time-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-touch-time-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-touch-time-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/