Subject: I-D Action: draft-wright-json-schema-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 21:30:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Schema: A Media Type for Describing JSON Documents
        Authors         : Austin Wright
                          Henry Andrews
	Filename        : draft-wright-json-schema-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-04-16

Abstract:
   JSON Schema defines the media type "application/schema+json", a JSON-
   based format for describing the structure of JSON data.  JSON Schema
   asserts what a JSON document must look like, ways to extract
   information from it, and how to interact with it, ideal for
   annotating existing JSON APIs that would not otherwise have
   hypermedia controls or be machine-readable.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wright-json-schema/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wright-json-schema-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wright-json-schema-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wright-json-schema-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/