Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 02:14:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER TE YANG module
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Cui(Linda) Wang
                          Ran Chen
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-04-28

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for BIER TE configuration and
   operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-bier-te-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-bier-te-yang-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/