Subject: I-D Action: draft-yan-ipwave-nd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 20:35:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Neighbor discovery in ITS
        Authors         : Zhiwei Yan
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
	Filename        : draft-yan-ipwave-nd-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-04-20

Abstract:
   For C-ACC, platooning and other typical use cases in ITS, a direct IP
   communication between neighbor vehicles is required that poses the
   following two issues: 1) how to discover the neighbor vehicle and the
   required service; and 2) how to discover the link-layer address of
   the neighbor vehicle and server.  This draft presents a solution to
   these problems based on DNS-SD/mDNS [RFC6762][RFC6763].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yan-ipwave-nd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yan-ipwave-nd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yan-ipwave-nd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/