Subject: I-D Action: draft-tveretin-dispatch-l2tp-sdp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:10:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Session Description Protocol Support for Tunnels (L2TP)
        Author          : Anton Tveretin
	Filename        : draft-tveretin-dispatch-l2tp-sdp-02.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-04-10

Abstract:
   This document registeres new media type (application/l2tp) to be used
   with SDP, and clarifies procedure to be used by peers for L2TP
   tunnels.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tveretin-dispatch-l2tp-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tveretin-dispatch-l2tp-sdp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tveretin-dispatch-l2tp-sdp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tveretin-dispatch-l2tp-sdp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/