Subject: I-D Action: draft-defoy-netslices-3gpp-network-slicing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 13:42:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Slicing - 3GPP Use Case
        Authors         : Xavier de Foy
                          Akbar Rahman
	Filename        : draft-defoy-netslices-3gpp-network-slicing-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-04-26

Abstract:
   This document describes work conducted at the 3GPP standard
   organization on 5G Network Slicing.  Its goal is to provide detailed
   use cases, and help better define requirements, for Internet
   Protocols supporting Network Slicing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-defoy-netslices-3gpp-network-slicing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-defoy-netslices-3gpp-network-slicing-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-defoy-netslices-3gpp-network-slicing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-defoy-netslices-3gpp-network-slicing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/