Subject: I-D Action: draft-hao-schnorr-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 07:36:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Schnorr NIZK Proof: Non-interactive Zero Knowledge Proof for Discrete Logarithm
        Author          : Feng Hao
	Filename        : draft-hao-schnorr-06.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-04-28

Abstract:
   This document describes Schnorr NIZK proof, a non-interactive variant
   of the three-pass Schnorr identification scheme.  The Schnorr NIZK
   proof allows one to prove the knowledge of a discrete logarithm
   without leaking any information about its value.  It can serve as a
   useful building block for many cryptographic protocols to ensure the
   participants follow the protocol specification honestly.  This
   document specifies the Schnorr NIZK proof in both the finite field
   and the elliptic curve settings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hao-schnorr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hao-schnorr-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hao-schnorr-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hao-schnorr-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/