Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2017 15:08:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links of the IETF.

        Title           : TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) over IP
        Authors         : Margaret Cullen
                          Donald Eastlake
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Dacheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-09.txt
	Pages           : 40
	Date            : 2017-04-30

Abstract:
   The TRILL (Transparent Interconnection of Lots of Links) protocol
   supports both point-to-point and multi-access links and is designed
   so that a variety of link protocols can be used between TRILL switch
   ports. This document specifies transmission of encapsulated TRILL
   data and TRILL IS-IS over IP (v4 or v6). so as to use an IP network
   as a TRILL link in a unified TRILL campus. The encapsulations
   specified herein are UDP based but provision is made to negotiate
   other encapsulations that need not be UDP based. This document
   updates RFC 7177 and updates RFC 7178.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-trill-over-ip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-trill-over-ip-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/