Subject: I-D Action: draft-groves-core-senml-bto-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 00:44:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SenML Base Time Offset Attribute
        Authors         : Christian Groves
                          Weiwei Yang
	Filename        : draft-groves-core-senml-bto-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-04-19

Abstract:
   SenML [I-D.ietf-core-senml] defines a base time attribute and time
   value which is used to determine the time when a value is recorded.
   In some applications a SenML pack will contain a series of records
   related to a constant sample time interval, e.g. once every 60
   seconds.  This means that the time attribute will be required for
   each record.  This document defines a new "time offset" base
   attribute that allows a sender to include the time for the sample
   interval between records.  If the "time offset" base attribute is
   used the sender will not send the time attribute for each record,
   minimising message and storage size.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-core-senml-bto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-core-senml-bto-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-groves-core-senml-bto-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-groves-core-senml-bto-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/