Subject: I-D Action: draft-wright-json-schema-hyperschema-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 21:31:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Hyper-Schema: A Vocabulary for Hypermedia Annotation of JSON
        Authors         : Austin Wright
                          Henry Andrews
                          Geraint Luff
	Filename        : draft-wright-json-schema-hyperschema-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-04-16

Abstract:
   JSON Schema is a JSON based format for defining the structure of JSON
   data.  This document specifies hyperlink- and hypermedia-related
   keywords of JSON Schema for annotating JSON documents with hyperlinks
   and instructions for processing and manipulating remote JSON
   resources through hypermedia environments like HTTP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wright-json-schema-hyperschema/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wright-json-schema-hyperschema-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wright-json-schema-hyperschema-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wright-json-schema-hyperschema-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/