Subject: I-D Action: draft-muks-dnsop-dnssec-sha3-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 02:14:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of SHA-3 (Keccak) and RSASSA-PSS in DNSSEC
        Authors         : Jelte Jansen
                          Mukund Sivaraman
	Filename        : draft-muks-dnsop-dnssec-sha3-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-04-10

Abstract:
   This document specifies the use of SHA-3 (Keccak) hash functions in
   DNSSEC.  It also specifies the use of the RSASSA-PSS signature scheme
   for RSA keys.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-dnsop-dnssec-sha3/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muks-dnsop-dnssec-sha3-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-muks-dnsop-dnssec-sha3-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-muks-dnsop-dnssec-sha3-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/