Subject: I-D Action: draft-srose-dkim-ecc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 10:26:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Defining Elliptic Curve Cryptography Algorithms for use with DKIM
        Author          : Scott Rose
	Filename        : draft-srose-dkim-ecc-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-04-06

Abstract:
   DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) uses digital signature to associate
   a message with a given sending domain.  Currently, there is only one
   cryptography algorithm defined for use with DKIM (RSA).  This
   document defines four new elliptic curve cryptography algorithms for
   use with DKIM.  This will allow for algorithm agility if a weakness
   is found in RSA, and allows for smaller key length to provide the
   same digital signature strength.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-srose-dkim-ecc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-srose-dkim-ecc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-srose-dkim-ecc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/