Subject: I-D Action: draft-rp-trill-parent-selection-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017 09:20:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TRILL: Parent node Shifts in Tree Construction, Mitigation.
        Author          : R. Parameswaran
	Filename        : draft-rp-trill-parent-selection-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-04-22

Abstract:
This draft documents a known problem in the TRILL tree construction
mechanism and offers an approach requiring no change to the TRILL
protocol in order to solve the problem.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rp-trill-parent-selection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rp-trill-parent-selection-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rp-trill-parent-selection-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rp-trill-parent-selection-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/