Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 14:36:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Custom Subscription to Event Notifications
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-01.txt
	Pages           : 49
	Date            : 2017-04-14

Abstract:
   This document defines capabilities and operations for the customized
   establishment of subscriptions upon a publisher's event streams.
   Also defined are delivery mechanisms for instances of the resulting
   events.  Effectively this allows a subscriber to request and receive
   a continuous, custom influx of publisher generated information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-subscribed-notifications-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/