Subject: I-D Action: draft-richardson-fud-constrained-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 13:11:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained firmware update problem statement
        Author          : Michael Richardson
	Filename        : draft-richardson-fud-constrained-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-04-16

Abstract:
   This document details the problems of upgrading small devices that
   need complete firmware replacements, but which do not have enough
   storage to keep an entire copy of the replacement image.  In addition
   to detailing the specific challenge, a conceptual architecture for a
   solution is posited involving use of DTLS session resumption tickets
   with CoAP Block Transfer mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-fud-constrained-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-richardson-fud-constrained-update-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-richardson-fud-constrained-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/