Subject: I-D Action: draft-wconner-blake2sigs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 07:51:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BLAKE2 Algorithms and Identifiers for use in the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile
        Authors         : William Conner
                          Adam Langley
                          Ryan Sleevi
                          Andrei Popov
	Filename        : draft-wconner-blake2sigs-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-04-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using the BLAKE2b-512
   hash function with each of the following signature algorithms: RSA
   Public-Key Cryptography Standards #1 version 1.5 (RSA PKCS#1 v1.5),
   RSA Probabilistic Signature Scheme (RSASSA-PSS), RSA Encryption
   Scheme - Optimal Asymmetric Encryption Padding (RSAES-OAEP), Elliptic
   Curve Digital Signature Algorithm (ECDSA), and Edwards-curve Digital
   Signature Algorithm (EdDSA).  This specification applies to the
   Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) when digital
   signatures are used to sign certificates and certificate revocation
   lists (CRLs).  This document also specifies the object identifiers
   (OIDs) for the combinations of the BLAKE2b-512 hash function with the
   aforementioned signature algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wconner-blake2sigs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wconner-blake2sigs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wconner-blake2sigs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/