Subject: I-D Action: draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 06:14:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Effect of Pervasive Encryption on Operators
        Authors         : Kathleen Moriarty
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-11.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2017-04-12

Abstract:
   Pervasive Monitoring (PM) attacks on the privacy of Internet users is
   of serious concern to both the user and operator community.  RFC7258
   discussed the critical need to protect users' privacy when developing
   IETF specifications and also recognized making networks unmanageable
   to mitigate PM is not an acceptable outcome, an appropriate balance
   is needed.  This document discusses current security and network
   management practices that may be impacted by the shift to increased
   use of encryption to help guide protocol development in support of
   manageable, secure networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mm-wg-effect-encrypt-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/