Subject: I-D Action: draft-groves-coap-webrtcdc-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 00:29:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A WebRTC Data Channel Transport for the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Authors         : Christian Groves
                          Weiwei Yang
	Filename        : draft-groves-coap-webrtcdc-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-04-19

Abstract:
   The WebRTC framework defines a generic transport service allowing
   WEB-browsers and other endpoints to exchange generic data from peer
   to peer utilizing a Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP)
   transport.  This service is known as Web Real Time Communication
   WebRTC data channels (WebRTC DC).  The use of WebRTC DCs for the
   Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) allows WebRTC enabled devices
   to exchange CoAP data between peers in a secure reliable manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-groves-coap-webrtcdc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-groves-coap-webrtcdc-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-groves-coap-webrtcdc-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-groves-coap-webrtcdc-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/