Subject: I-D Action: draft-lemon-smear64-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2017 08:15:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Smear64 Mechanism
        Author          : Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-lemon-smear64-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-04-14

Abstract:
   This document describes a way of sharing a /64 prefix among multiple
   links in a leaf network scenario, such as a home network or small
   office network.  This provides a way to provide global addressing to
   all nodes on such a network, allowing for end-to-end communication
   without address translation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lemon-smear64/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lemon-smear64-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lemon-smear64-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/