Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 13:46:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of BGP Large Communities
        Authors         : Job Snijders
                          John Heasley
                          Martijn Schmidt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-04-20

Abstract:
   This document presents examples and inspiration for operator's
   application of BGP Large Communities.  Based on operational
   experience with BGP Communties, this document suggests logical
   categories of BGP Large Communities and demonstrates an orderly
   manner of organizing community values within them to achieve typical
   goals in routing policy.  Any operator can consider using the
   concepts presented as the basis for their own BGP Large Communities
   repertoire.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-large-communities-usage-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/