Subject: I-D Action: draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 00:11:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EAP-based Authentication Service for CoAP
        Authors         : Rafa Marin-Lopez
                          Dan Garcia Carrillo
	Filename        : draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-04-24

Abstract:
   This document describes an authentication service that uses EAP
   transported by means of CoAP messages with two purposes:

   o  Authenticate two CoAP endpoints.

   o  Bootstrap key material to protect CoAP messages exchanged between
      them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/