Subject: I-D Action: draft-jholland-cb-assisted-cc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 20:54:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Circuit Breaker Assisted Congestion Control (CBACC): Protocol Specification
        Author          : Jacob Holland
	Filename        : draft-jholland-cb-assisted-cc-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-04-23

Abstract:
   This document specifies Circuit Breaker Assisted Congestion Control
   (CBACC), which provides bandwidth information from senders to
   intermediate network nodes to enable good decisions for fast-trip
   Network Transport Circuit Breaker activity
   ([I-D.ietf-tsvwg-circuit-breaker]) when necessary for network health.
   CBACC is specifically designed to support protocols using IP
   multicast, particularly as a supplement to receiver-driven congestion
   control protocols to help affected networks rapidly detect and
   mitigate the impact of scenarios in which a network is oversubscribed
   to flows which are not responsive to congestion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jholland-cb-assisted-cc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jholland-cb-assisted-cc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jholland-cb-assisted-cc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jholland-cb-assisted-cc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/