Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-mmusic-sdp-uks-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 03:49:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unknown Key Share Attacks on uses of Transport Layer Security with the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-thomson-mmusic-sdp-uks-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-04-20

Abstract:
   Unknown key-share attacks on the use of Datagram Transport Layer
   Security for the Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (DTLS-SRTP) and
   its use with Web Real-Time Communications (WebRTC) identity
   assertions are described.  Simple mitigation techniques are defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-mmusic-sdp-uks/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-mmusic-sdp-uks-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-mmusic-sdp-uks-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/