Subject: I-D Action: draft-sheffer-acme-star-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 14:24:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of Short-Term, Automatically-Renewed (STAR) Certificates to Delegate Authority over Web Sites
        Authors         : Yaron Sheffer
                          Diego Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-sheffer-acme-star-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-04-24

Abstract:
   This memo proposes two mechanisms that work in concert to allow a
   third party (e.g., a content delivery network) to terminate TLS
   sessions on behalf of a domain name owner (e.g., a content provider).

   The proposed mechanisms are:

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sheffer-acme-star/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sheffer-acme-star-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sheffer-acme-star-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sheffer-acme-star-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/