Subject: I-D Action: draft-deevimajumdar-spring-bgp-feedback-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 12:34:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Framework for BGP Feedback Message In Segment Routing
        Authors         : Kausik Majumdar
                          Krishna Deevi
	Filename        : draft-deevimajumdar-spring-bgp-feedback-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-04-21

Abstract:
   In support of Segment Routing(SR), routing protocols advertise a
   variety of identifiers used to define the segments that direct packet
   forwarding.

   In cases where the information advertised by a given protocol
   instance is either internally inconsistent or conflicts with
   advertisements from another protocol instance a means of notifying
   the originator about the inconsistency is required.  This document
   defines a generic mechanism to notify the BGP originator about the
   inconsistency in the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-deevimajumdar-spring-bgp-feedback/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-deevimajumdar-spring-bgp-feedback-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-deevimajumdar-spring-bgp-feedback-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/