Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-dots-dhcp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2017 05:24:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DHCP Options for DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS)
        Author          : Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-dots-dhcp-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-04-06

Abstract:
   It may not be possible for a network to determine the cause for an
   attack, but instead just realize that some resources seem to be under
   attack.  To fill that gap, DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) allows a
   DOTS client to inform a DOTS server that the network is under a
   potential attack so that appropriate mitigation actions are
   undertaken.

   This document specifies DHCP (IPv4 and IPv6) options to configure
   hosts with DOTS servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-dots-dhcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-dots-dhcp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-dots-dhcp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/