Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 23:32:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Pseudowire And LDP-enabled Services of the IETF.

        Title           : Dual-Homing Coordination for MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Pseudowires Protection
        Authors         : Weiqiang Cheng
                          Lei Wang
                          Han Li
                          Jie Dong
                          Alessandro D'Alessandro
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination-06.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-04-25

Abstract:
   In some scenarios, MPLS Transport Profile (MPLS-TP) Pseudowires (PWs)
   (RFC 5921) may be statically configured, when a dynamic control plane
   is not available.  A fast protection mechanism for MPLS-TP PWs is
   needed to protect against the failure of an Attachment Circuit (AC),
   the failure of a Provider Edge (PE), or a failure in the Packet
   Switched Network (PSN).  The framework and typical scenarios of dual-
   homing PW local protection are described in [draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-
   dual-homing-protection].  This document proposes a dual-homing
   coordination mechanism for MPLS-TP PWs, which is used for state
   exchange and switchover coordination between the dual-homing PEs for
   dual-homing PW local protection.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pals-mpls-tp-dual-homing-coordination-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/