Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2017 16:35:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : Segment Routing Conflict Resolution
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Peter Psenak
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Martin Pilka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-04-27

Abstract:
   In support of Segment Routing (SR) routing protocols advertise a
   variety of identifiers used to define the segments which direct
   forwarding of packets.  In cases where the information advertised by
   a given protocol instance is either internally inconsistent or
   conflicts with advertisements from another protocol instance a means
   of achieving consistent forwarding behavior in the network is
   required.  This document defines the policies used to resolve these
   occurrences.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/