Subject: I-D Action: draft-muks-dnsop-dnssec-sha3-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2017 01:22:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use of SHA-3 (Keccak) Algorithms in DNSSEC
        Authors         : Jelte Jansen
                          Mukund Sivaraman
	Filename        : draft-muks-dnsop-dnssec-sha3-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-04-05

Abstract:
   This document describes how to produce RSA/SHA3-256, RSA/SHA3-384,
   and RSA/SHA3-512 DNSKEY and RRSIG resource records for use in the
   Domain Name System Security Extensions ([RFC4033], [RFC4034], and
   [RFC4035]).  It also describes how to produce SHA3-256 and SHA3-384
   DS digest types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-muks-dnsop-dnssec-sha3/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-muks-dnsop-dnssec-sha3-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-muks-dnsop-dnssec-sha3-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/