Subject: I-D Action: draft-waltermire-panic-scope-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2017 10:50:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Scope for Posture Assessment Through Posture Information Collection
        Author          : David Waltermire
	Filename        : draft-waltermire-panic-scope-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-03-31

Abstract:
   This document defines an intended discussion scope for the non-
   working group posture assessment through network information
   collection (PANIC) non-WG discussion list.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-waltermire-panic-scope/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-waltermire-panic-scope-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-waltermire-panic-scope-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/