Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-dnsop-aname-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2017 11:04:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Address-specific DNS Name Redirection (ANAME)
        Authors         : Evan Hunt
                          Peter van Dijk
                          Anthony Eden
	Filename        : draft-hunt-dnsop-aname-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-04-07

Abstract:
   This document defines the "ANAME" DNS RR type, to provide similar
   functionality to CNAME, but only redirects type A and AAAA queries.
   Unlike CNAME, an ANAME can coexist with other record types.  The
   ANAME RR allows zone owners to redirect queries for apex domain names
   in a standards compliant manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-dnsop-aname/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-dnsop-aname-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hunt-dnsop-aname-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/