Subject: I-D Action: draft-tveretin-dispatch-remote-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 11:08:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote Call Control and Call Pick-up in SIP
        Author          : Anton Tveretin
	Filename        : draft-tveretin-dispatch-remote-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-04-10

Abstract:
   This memo defines a mechanism by which a SIP user agent could inspect
   calls at another user agent, and control a call, including picking up
   for itself.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tveretin-dispatch-remote/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tveretin-dispatch-remote-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tveretin-dispatch-remote-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tveretin-dispatch-remote-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/