Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-curves-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 16:20:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : Secure Shell (SSH) Key Exchange Method using Curve25519 and Curve448
        Authors         : Aris Adamantiadis
                          Simon Josefsson
                          Mark D. Baushke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-curves-04.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-04-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using Curve25519 and
   Curve448 key exchange methods in the Secure Shell (SSH) protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-curves/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-curves-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-curves-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-curves-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/