Subject: I-D Action: draft-xyx-5gip-ps-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 11:22:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 5G IP Access and Session Management Protocols
        Authors         : Dirk von Hugo
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Tom Herbert
                          K Satish
                          Roland Schott
                          SungHoon Seo
	Filename        : draft-xyx-5gip-ps-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-05-22

Abstract:
   This document builds upon 5G IP issues work and - based on a
   simplified 5G system architecture - attempts to make the case for a
   possible set of new protocols that need to be developed to be used
   among various virtualized functions in a 5G network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xyx-5gip-ps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xyx-5gip-ps-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xyx-5gip-ps-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xyx-5gip-ps-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/