Subject: I-D Action: draft-odette-ianaurnjaif-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 07:05:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : URN Namespace for the Joint Automotive Industry Forum
        Author          : Joerg WALTHER
	Filename        : draft-odette-ianaurnjaif-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-05-10

Abstract:
   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace used
   by the Joint Automotive Industry Forum (JAIF) for naming or
   identifying information entities in the automotive industry,
   including identifiers for parts, returnable transport items, shipping
   units and elements of XML schemas or EDI guidelines and other
   documents.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-odette-ianaurnjaif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-odette-ianaurnjaif-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-odette-ianaurnjaif-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/