Subject: I-D Action: draft-dsdt-nmda-guidelines-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 08:35:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for YANG Module Authors (NMDA)
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Phil Shafer
                          Kent Watsen
                          Rob Wilton
	Filename        : draft-dsdt-nmda-guidelines-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-05-09

Abstract:
   The "Network Management Datastore Architecture" (NMDA) adds the
   ability to inspect the current operational values for configuration,
   allowing clients to use identical paths for retrieving the configured
   values and the operational values.  This change will simplify models
   and help modelers, but will create a period of transition as NMDA
   becomes a standard and is widely implemented.  During that interim,
   the guidelines given in this document should help modelers find an
   optimal path forward.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dsdt-nmda-guidelines/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dsdt-nmda-guidelines-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dsdt-nmda-guidelines-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/