Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-gcmsiv-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 08:56:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum of the IETF.

        Title           : AES-GCM-SIV: Nonce Misuse-Resistant Authenticated Encryption
        Authors         : Shay Gueron
                          Adam Langley
                          Yehuda Lindell
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-gcmsiv-05.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-05-23

Abstract:
   This memo specifies two authenticated encryption algorithms that are
   nonce misuse-resistant - that is that they do not fail
   catastrophically if a nonce is repeated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-gcmsiv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-gcmsiv-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-gcmsiv-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-gcmsiv-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/