Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs5-passwords-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 17:05:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Internationalized passwords in Password-Based Cryptography Specification
        Author          : Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs5-passwords-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-05-02

Abstract:
   This memo clarifies the requirements of using internationalized
   strings as passwords in Password-Based Cryptography Specification
   version 2.1 [RFC8018] (PKCS#5) and Personal Information Exchange
   Syntax [RFC7292] (PKCS#12).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs5-passwords/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs5-passwords-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs5-passwords-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/