Subject: I-D Action: draft-sipcore-reason-q850-loc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 01:18:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ISUP Cause Location Parameter for the SIP Reason Header Field
        Author          : Roland Jesske
	Filename        : draft-sipcore-reason-q850-loc-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-05-15

Abstract:
   The SIP Reason header field is defined for carrying ISUP cause values
   as well as SIP response codes.  Some services in SIP networks may
   need to know the ISUP location where the call was released in the
   PSTN network to correctly interpret the reason of release.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sipcore-reason-q850-loc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sipcore-reason-q850-loc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sipcore-reason-q850-loc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/