Subject: I-D Action: draft-anup-idr-bgp-frr-splithorizon-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 06:44:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Split Horizon Considerations in Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) Fast ReRoute (FRR)
        Author          : Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
	Filename        : draft-anup-idr-bgp-frr-splithorizon-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-05-23

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems in certain types of BGP FRR
   deployments.  It also suggests a solution in such scenarios.  The
   described problem and solution are applicable to any distance vector
   routing protocol attempting FRR

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anup-idr-bgp-frr-splithorizon/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anup-idr-bgp-frr-splithorizon-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-anup-idr-bgp-frr-splithorizon-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/