Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-hybi-ws-wk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 08:57:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Well-known URIs for the WebSocket Protocol
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-hybi-ws-wk-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2017-05-11

Abstract:
   RFC 5785 defines a path prefix, "/.well-known/", that can be used by
   well-known URIs, specifically for the "http" and "https" URI schemes.
   The present memo formally updates RFC 6455, which defines the URI
   schemes defined for the WebSocket Protocol, to extend the use of
   these well-known URIs to those URI schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-hybi-ws-wk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-hybi-ws-wk-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-hybi-ws-wk-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/