Subject: I-D Action: draft-bourbaki-6man-classless-ipv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 04:25:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 is Classless
        Authors         : Randy Bush
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Fernando Gont
                          Nick Hilliard
                          Geoff Huston
                          Chris Morrow
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-bourbaki-6man-classless-ipv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-05-22

Abstract:
   Over the history of IPv6, various classful address models have been
   proposed, none of which has withstood the test of time.  The last
   remnant of IPv6 classful addressing is a rigid network interface
   identifier boundary at /64.  This document removes the fixed position
   of that boundary for interface addressing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bourbaki-6man-classless-ipv6/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bourbaki-6man-classless-ipv6-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bourbaki-6man-classless-ipv6-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/