Subject: I-D Action: draft-gajda-dav-push-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 05:48:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Push Discovery and Notification Dispatch Protocol
        Author          : Marten Gajda
	Filename        : draft-gajda-dav-push-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-05-03

Abstract:
   This specification defines a framework and protocols for a push
   notification system that allows clients, application servers and push
   notification servers to interact with each other in a standardized
   manner.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gajda-dav-push/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gajda-dav-push-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gajda-dav-push-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/