Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 06:02:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Distribution over GRASP
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Sheng Jiang
	Filename        : draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-05-26

Abstract:
   This document discusses the requirement of information distribution
   capability in autonomic networks.  Ideally, the autonomic network
   should support distributing some information which is generated/
   injected at an arbitrary autonomic node and be distributed among the
   whole autonomic domain.  This docuemnt specifically proposes to
   achive this goal based on the GRASP (A Generic Autonomic Signaling
   Protocol), and specifies additional node behavior.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-anima-grasp-distribution-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/