Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-bcp56bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 22:05:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On the use of HTTP as a Substrate
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-bcp56bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-05-10

Abstract:
   HTTP is often used as a substrate for other application protocols.
   This document specifies best practices for these protocols' use of
   HTTP.

Note to Readers

   The issues list for this draft can be found at
   https://github.com/mnot/I-D/labels/bcp56bis .

   The most recent (often, unpublished) draft is at
   https://mnot.github.io/I-D/bcp56bis/ .

   Recent changes are listed at https://github.com/mnot/I-D/commits/gh-
   pages/bcp56bis .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-bcp56bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-bcp56bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-bcp56bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/