Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 15:22:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web Authorization Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : Mutual TLS Profiles for OAuth Clients
        Authors         : Brian Campbell
                          John Bradley
                          Nat Sakimura
                          Torsten Lodderstedt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-05-09

Abstract:
   This document describes Transport Layer Security (TLS) mutual
   authentication using X.509 certificates as a mechanism for both OAuth
   client authentication to the token endpoint as well as for sender
   constrained access to OAuth protected resources.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-oauth-mtls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/