Subject: I-D Action: draft-song-ippm-ioam-scalability-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 11:53:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On Scalability of In-situ OAM
        Authors         : Haoyu Song
                          Tianran Zhou
	Filename        : draft-song-ippm-ioam-scalability-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-05-19

Abstract:
   This document describes several scalability issues in current in-situ
   OAM documents and proposes corresponding solutions.  Specifically, we
   extend in-situ OAM to support more standard tracing data than is
   currently defined and add new features to avoid limitations on MTU,
   bandwidth, forwarding path length, and node processing capability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-song-ippm-ioam-scalability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-song-ippm-ioam-scalability-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-song-ippm-ioam-scalability-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/