Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cid-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 05:20:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Datagram Transport Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Transport-Agnostic Security Association Extension
        Authors         : Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
                          Hannes Tschofenig
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cid-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-05-16

Abstract:
   This memo proposes a new Datagram Transport Transport Layer Security
   (DTLS) extension for DTLS 1.2 that provides the ability to negotiate,
   during handshake, a transport independent identifier that is unique
   per security association.  This identifier effectively decouples the
   DTLS session from the underlying transport protocol, allowing the
   same security association to be migrated across different instances
   of the same transport, or to a completely different transport.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cid-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cid-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mavrogiannopoulos-tls-cid-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/