Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 01:19:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advertising Service Functions Using IS-IS
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Nan Wu
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Luis M. Contreras
	Filename        : draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv-05.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-05-10

Abstract:
   The MPLS source routing mechanism developed by Source Packet Routing
   in Networking (SPRING) WG can be leveraged to realize a unified
   source routing instruction which works across both IPv4 and IPv6
   underlays in addition to the MPLS underlay.  The unified source
   routing instruction can be used to realize a transport-independent
   service function chaining by encoding the service function path
   information or service function chain information as an MPLS label
   stack.  This document describes how to advertise service functions
   and their corresponding attributes (e.g., service function label)
   using IS-IS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-isis-service-function-adv-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/