Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 05:19:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Mobile Ad-hoc Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : Multipath Extension for the Optimized Link State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2)
        Authors         : Jiazi Yi
                          Benoit Parrein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-15.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-05-24

Abstract:
   This document specifies a multipath extension for the Optimized Link
   State Routing Protocol version 2 (OLSRv2) to discover multiple
   disjoint paths for Mobile Ad Hoc Networks (MANETs).  Considering the
   characteristics of MANETs, especially the dynamic network topology,
   using multiple paths can increase aggregated throughput and improve
   the reliability by avoiding single route failures.  The
   interoperability with OLSRv2 is retained.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multipath-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/