Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-ipv4-over-80211ocb-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 18:41:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv4 over IEEE 802.11 in OCB mode
        Authors         : Tony Li
                          Gonzalo Salgueiro
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-li-ipv4-over-80211ocb-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-05-26

Abstract:
   This document describes the transmission of IPv4 packets over IEEE
   802.11-2012 networks when run Outside the Context of a BSS
   (802.11-OCB, earlier known as 802.11p).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-ipv4-over-80211ocb/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-ipv4-over-80211ocb-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-ipv4-over-80211ocb-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-ipv4-over-80211ocb-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/