Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 13:42:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Route Information Options in IPv6 Neighbor Discovery
        Authors         : Fred L. Templin
                          James Woodyatt
	Filename        : draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-05-12

Abstract:
   The IPv6 Neighbor Discovery (ND) protocol provides a Router
   Solicitation (RS) function allowing nodes to solicit a Router
   Advertisement (RA) response from an on-link router, a Neighbor
   Solicitation (NS) function allowing nodes to solicit a Neighbor
   Advertisement (NA) response from an on-link neighbor, and a Redirect
   function allowing routers to inform nodes of a better next hop
   neighbor on the link toward the destination.  This document specifies
   backward-compatible extensions to IPv6 ND messages to support the
   discovery of more-specific routes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-6man-rio-redirect-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/