Subject: I-D Action: draft-leymann-banana-signaling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 23:53:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BANdwidth Aggregation for interNet Access (BANANA) The Control Protocol of Bonding Tunnels
        Authors         : Nicolai Leymann
                          Cornelius Heidemann
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Margaret Cullen
	Filename        : draft-leymann-banana-signaling-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-05-24

Abstract:
   There is an emerging demand for solutions to bond multiple access
   links to provide subscribers with redundancy and load-sharing across
   these access links.  BANdwidth Aggregation for interNet Access
   (BANANA) will specify such solutions.

   In this document, a control protocol is specified to deliver
   configuration and control information between two peering BANANA
   boxes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leymann-banana-signaling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leymann-banana-signaling-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-leymann-banana-signaling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/