Subject: I-D Action: draft-johansson-quic-ecn-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 04:54:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ECN support in QUIC
        Author          : Ingemar Johansson
	Filename        : draft-johansson-quic-ecn-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-05-30

Abstract:
   This memo outlines the ECN (Explicit Congestion Notification) support
   in QUIC.  The draft specifies the ECN negotiation and the ECN echo
   and in addition, different aspects of fallback in case of ECN failure
   as well as OS specific issues with ECN and monitoring for ECN
   capability.  The intention is that most of the material ends up
   updating other new or existing QUIC protocol specifications, thus it
   may be possible that this draft does not warrant a working group
   status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-johansson-quic-ecn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-johansson-quic-ecn-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-johansson-quic-ecn-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-johansson-quic-ecn-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/