Subject: I-D Action: draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 May 2017 21:18:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Benchmarking Methodology for EVPN and PBB-EVPN
        Authors         : Kishore Tiruveedhula
                          Sudhin Jacob
	Filename        : draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-07.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-05-01

Abstract:
   This document defines the methodologies for benchmarking performance
   of EVPN and PBB-EVPN.EVPN is defined in RFC 7432.It is being deployed
   in provider network.This document provides the benchmarking
   methodologies for EVPN/PBB-EVPN convergence,data plane,control plane
   learning of mac.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kishjac-bmwg-evpntest-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/