Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 02:04:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : SPF Back-off algorithm for link state IGPs
        Authors         : Bruno Decraene
                          Stephane Litkowski
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Acee Lindem
                          Pierre Francois
                          Chris Bowers
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-05.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-05-02

Abstract:
   This document defines a standard algorithm to back-off link-state IGP
   SPF computations.

   Having one standard algorithm improves interoperability by reducing
   the probability and/or duration of transient forwarding loops during
   the IGP convergence when the IGP reacts to multiple temporally close
   IGP events.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-backoff-algo-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/