Subject: I-D Action: draft-kunze-thump-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 12:57:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : THUMP:  The HTTP URL Mapping Protocol
        Authors         : John Kunze
                          Nassib Nassar
	Filename        : draft-kunze-thump-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-05-02

Abstract:
   The HTTP URL Mapping Protocol (THUMP) is a set of URL-based
   conventions for retrieving information and conducting searches.
   THUMP can be used for focused retrievals or for broad database
   queries.  A THUMP request is a URL containing a query string that
   starts with a `?', and can contain one or more THUMP commands.
   Returned records are formatted with Dublin Core Kernel metadata as
   Electronic Resource Citations, which are similar to blocks of email
   headers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kunze-thump/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kunze-thump-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kunze-thump-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kunze-thump-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/