Subject: I-D Action: draft-luis140219-axif-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 14 May 2017 03:23:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Advanced Exception Information Format (AXIF)
        Author          : Luis Camara
	Filename        : draft-luis140219-axif-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-05-14

Abstract:
   This document defines the Advanced Exception Information Format
   (AXIF), an open and extensible format for providing information about
   errors and exceptions that allows transmission of information about
   multiple exceptions and the relations between them.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luis140219-axif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luis140219-axif-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-luis140219-axif-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-luis140219-axif-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/