Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 08:35:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : UDP Port Allocation for the Receiver Port in Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Muthu Arul Mozhi Perumal
                          Richard Foote
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port-03.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-05-31

Abstract:
   This document arguments and requests re-allocation of an UDP port
   number from the System Ports range for a Reflector in Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (TWAMP).  This document, if accepted, will be an
   update to the TWAMP Test protocol specified in RFC 5357.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-ippm-twamp-refl-registered-port-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/