Subject: I-D Action: draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-fwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 17:05:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : GMPLS Routing and Signaling Framework for B100G
        Authors         : Qilei Wang
                          Radha Valiveti
                          Haomian Zheng
                          Huub van Helvoort
                          Sergio Belotti
	Filename        : draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-fwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-05-30

Abstract:
   The 2016 revision of G.709 introduces support for OTU links with
   rates larger than 100G.  This document provides a framework to
   address the GMPLS routing and signalling extensions that enable GMPLS
   to setup paths through network that contain these newly introduced
   OTUCn links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-fwk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-fwk-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-merge-ccamp-otn-b100g-fwk-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/