Subject: I-D Action: draft-fregly-regext-rdap-search-regex-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 May 2017 10:08:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Search Using POSIX Regular Expressions
        Authors         : Andrew Fregly
                          Swapneel Sheth
                          Scott Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-fregly-regext-rdap-search-regex-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-05-01

Abstract:
   The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) provides limited search
   functionality based on pattern matching.  This document describes an
   RDAP query extension that provides additional search functionality
   using POSIX extended regular expressions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fregly-regext-rdap-search-regex/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fregly-regext-rdap-search-regex-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fregly-regext-rdap-search-regex-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fregly-regext-rdap-search-regex-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/