Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 22:46:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires of the IETF.

        Title           : Definitions of Managed Objects for MAP-E
        Authors         : Yu Fu
                          Sheng Jiang
                          Bing Liu
                          Jiang Dong
                          Yuchi Chen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-08.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-05-24

Abstract:
   This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
   for using with network management protocols in the Internet
   community.  In particular, it defines managed objects for MAP
   encapsulation (MAP-E) mode.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-map-mib-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/