Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 02:21:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Distribution of MPLS-TE Extended admin Group Using BGP
        Authors         : Zitao Wang
                          Qin Wu
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-04.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-05-30

Abstract:
   As MPLS-TE network grows, administrative Groups advertised as a
   fixed-length 32-bit Bitmask is quite constraining.  "Extended
   Administrative Group" IGP TE extensions sub-TLV is introduced to
   provide for additional administrative groups (link colors) beyond the
   current limit of 32.  This document describes extensions to BGP
   protocol, that can be used to distribute extended administrative
   groups in MPLS-TE.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-eag-distribution-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/