Subject: I-D Action: draft-bchv-rfc6890bis-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 09:45:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Updates to Special-Purpose IP Address Registries
        Authors         : Ronald Bonica
                          Michelle Cotton
                          Brian Haberman
                          Leo Vegoda
	Filename        : draft-bchv-rfc6890bis-07.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-05-02

Abstract:
   This memo updates the IANA IPv4 and IPv6 Special-Purpose Address
   Registries to address issues raised by the definition of a "global"
   prefix.  It also corrects several errors in registry entries to
   ensure the integrity of the IANA Special-Purpose Address Registries.

   This memo updates RFC 6890.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bchv-rfc6890bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bchv-rfc6890bis-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bchv-rfc6890bis-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bchv-rfc6890bis-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/