Subject: I-D Action: draft-salgado-hxxp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 14:00:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The "hxxp" and "hxxps" URI Schemes
        Author          : Hugo Salgado
	Filename        : draft-salgado-hxxp-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-05-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the "hxxp" and "hxxps" URI schemes, which are
   widely used by the security community to obfuscate an http or https
   URI to avoid being accidentaly interpreted and loaded by a web
   browser or user-agent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-salgado-hxxp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-salgado-hxxp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-salgado-hxxp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-salgado-hxxp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/