Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-dtn-sd-dtn-sat-net-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 04:17:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : software defined dtn-based satellite networks
        Authors         : Taixin Li
                          Huachun Zhou
                          Qi Xu
                          Guanwen Li
                          Guanglei Li
	Filename        : draft-li-dtn-sd-dtn-sat-net-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-05-31

Abstract:
   Delay/Disruption Tolerant Networking (DTN) is designed for a severe
   environment where communication quality is not guaranteed. It works
   as an overlay network associated with Bundle Protocol (BP) and some
   convergence layer protocols like Licklider Transmission Protocol
   (LTP). DTN is suitable for satellite networks. Because communication
   delay is long and peer-to-peer communication is not guaranteed in
   satellite networks. We implement SDN to solve the problems of
   controllable, manageable, and flexible in satellite networks. In
   this document, we propose a framework of Software Defined DTN-based
   satellite networks, using Bundle tunnel and protocol translation
   gateway.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-dtn-sd-dtn-sat-net/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-dtn-sd-dtn-sat-net-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-dtn-sd-dtn-sat-net-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-dtn-sd-dtn-sat-net-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/