Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-arch-low-latency-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 13:10:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Low Latency Applications and the Internet Architecture
        Author          : Jari Arkko
	Filename        : draft-arkko-arch-low-latency-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-05-15

Abstract:
   Some recent Internet technology developments relate to improvements
   in communications latency.  For instance, improvements in radio
   communications or the recent work in IETF transport, security, and
   web protocols.  There are also potential applications where latency
   is potentially in a more significant role than it has traditionally
   been in Internet communications.  Modern networking systems offer
   many tools for building low-latency networks, from highly optimised
   individual protocol components to software controlled, virtualised
   and tailored network functions.  This memo views the developments
   from a system viewpoint, and considers the potential future stresses
   that the strive for low-latency support for applications may bring.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-arch-low-latency/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-arch-low-latency-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arkko-arch-low-latency-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/