Subject: I-D Action: draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 05:33:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) Query Parameters for Result Sorting and Paging
        Authors         : Mario Loffredo
                          Maurizio Martinelli
                          Scott Hollenbeck
	Filename        : draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-05-25

Abstract:
   The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) does not include core
   functionality for clients to provide sorting and paging (subsetting)
   parameters for control of large result sets.  This omission can lead
   to unpredictable server processing of queries and client processing
   of responses.  This unpredictability can be greatly reduced if
   clients can provide servers with their preferences for managing
   response values.  This document describes RDAP query extensions that
   allow clients to specify their preferences for sorting and paging
   result sets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-loffredo-regext-rdap-sorting-and-paging-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/