Subject: I-D Action: draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 12:15:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPC-over-RDMA Version Two Protocol
        Authors         : Charles Lever
                          David Noveck
	Filename        : draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-04.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2017-05-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies an improved protocol for conveying Remote
   Procedure Call (RPC) messages on physical transports capable of
   Remote Direct Memory Access (RDMA), based on RPC-over-RDMA Version
   One.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cel-nfsv4-rpcrdma-version-two-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/