Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-dns-in-existing-quic-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 16:05:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Running DNS in Existing QUIC Connections
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-dns-in-existing-quic-01.txt
	Pages           : 2
	Date            : 2017-05-02

Abstract:
   This draft is now a tombstone.  The -00 version of this document has
   a likely-bad suggestion of how to run DNS service over existing QUIC
   connections, such as those being used for HTTP for basic web service.
   The author no longer recommends to do this.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-dns-in-existing-quic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-dns-in-existing-quic-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoffman-dns-in-existing-quic-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hoffman-dns-in-existing-quic-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/