Subject: I-D Action: draft-leymann-banana-data-encap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 00:01:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BANdwidth Aggregation for interNet Access (BANANA) The Data Plane of Bonding Tunnels
        Authors         : Nicolai Leymann
                          Cornelius Heidemann
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Behcet Sarikaya
                          Margaret Cullen
	Filename        : draft-leymann-banana-data-encap-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-05-24

Abstract:
   This memo specifies the encapsulation format for data packets of
   BANdwidth Aggregation for interNet Access (BANANA).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leymann-banana-data-encap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leymann-banana-data-encap-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-leymann-banana-data-encap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/