Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 02:21:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Joint Deterministic Scheduling Requirements for Industrial Field/Backhaul Networks
        Authors         : Heng Wang
                          Ping Wang
                          Hang Yang
	Filename        : draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-05-11

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the joint deterministic scheduling
   requirements for industrial field/backhaul networks, mainly
   including the determinacy, time synchronization, compatibility,
   scalability and scheduling cost demands.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-requirements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/