Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 13:46:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Distributed Mobility Management of the IETF.

        Title           : LMA Controlled MAG Session Parameters
        Authors         : Dhananjay Patki
                          Sri Gundavelli
                          Jong-Hyouk Lee
                          Qiao Fu
                          Lyle T Bertz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params-05.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-05-31

Abstract:
   This specification defines a new extension, LMA-Controlled-MAG-
   Session-Params to Proxy Mobile IPv6.  This option can be used by the
   local mobility anchor in Proxy Mobile IPv6 signaling for notifying
   the mobile access gateway to conform to various configuration
   parameters such as heartbeat parameters and binding refresh
   parameters.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dmm-lma-controlled-mag-params-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/