Subject: I-D Action: draft-yoshino-wish-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 07:33:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WiSH: A General Purpose Message Framing over Byte-Stream Oriented Wire Protocols (HTTP)
        Authors         : Takeshi Yoshino
                          Wenbo Zhu
	Filename        : draft-yoshino-wish-03.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-05-10

Abstract:
   This document defines a general purpose message framing named WiSH
   which supports bi-directional (bidi) message-based communication over
   byte-stream oriented protocols such as HTTP (in its standard
   semantics).  WiSH is designed to be compatible with WebSocket.  WiSH
   can be viewed as a binary and bidi alternative to the framing defined
   for the server-sent events (SSE, EventSource) Web API [SSE].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yoshino-wish/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yoshino-wish-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yoshino-wish-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-yoshino-wish-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/