Subject: I-D Action: draft-rquattle-spinel-unified-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 15:12:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Spinel Host-Controller Protocol
        Authors         : Robert S. Quattlebaum
                          James Woodyatt
	Filename        : draft-rquattle-spinel-unified-00.txt
	Pages           : 78
	Date            : 2017-05-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the Spinel protocol, which facilitates the
   control and management of IPv6 network interfaces on devices where
   general purpose application processors offload network functions at
   their interfaces to network co-processors (NCP) connected by simple
   communication links like serial data channels.  While initially
   developed to support Thread(R), Spinel's layered design allows it to
   be easily adapted to other similar network technologies.

   This document also describes various Spinel specializations,
   including support for the Thread(R) low-power mesh network
   technology.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rquattle-spinel-unified/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rquattle-spinel-unified-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rquattle-spinel-unified-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/