Subject: I-D Action: draft-chin-netmod-iana-af-numbers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 21 May 2017 19:36:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Address Family Numbers Yang Model
        Author          : Chin Chen
	Filename        : draft-chin-netmod-iana-af-numbers-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-05-21

Abstract:
   This document defines initial version of the iana-af-numbers YANG
model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chin-netmod-iana-af-numbers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chin-netmod-iana-af-numbers-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chin-netmod-iana-af-numbers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/