Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 07:29:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Session Initiation Protocol Core of the IETF.

        Title           : Third-Party Authentication for Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)
        Authors         : Rifaat Shekh-Yusef
                          Christer Holmberg
                          Victor Pascual
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-05-19

Abstract:
   This document defines an authentication mechanism for SIP, that is
   based on the OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect Core 1.0 specifications, to
   enable the delegation of the user authentication to a dedicated
   third-party IdP entity that is separate from the SIP network elements
   that provide the SIP service.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sipcore-sip-authn-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/