Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 14:04:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Layer Security of the IETF.

        Title           : Exported Authenticators in TLS
        Author          : Nick Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-05-18

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism in Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   to provide an exportable proof of ownership of a certificate that can
   be transmitted out of band and verified by the other party.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tls-exported-authenticator-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/