Subject: I-D Action: draft-herbert-ipv6-service-token-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 17:03:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service token option for IPv6
        Author          : Tom Herbert
	Filename        : draft-herbert-ipv6-service-token-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-05-12

Abstract:
   This document describes the service token option in IPv6. The service
   token option expresses to the network the services that should be
   applied to a packet. The service token allows network infrastructure
   to map packets to a service class for processing in the network. The
   contents of service tokens are not globally defined, their meaning
   and semantics are defined for individual networks. Applications
   request service tokens from their network provider for the services
   they wish to be applied. The service tokens are sent in either
   Destination options or a Hop-By-Hop options IPv6.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ipv6-service-token-option/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ipv6-service-token-option-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ipv6-service-token-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/