Subject: I-D Action: draft-salgado-hxxp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 03 May 2017 08:20:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The "hxxp" URI Scheme
        Author          : Hugo Salgado
	Filename        : draft-salgado-hxxp-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-05-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the "hxxp" URI scheme, which is widely used
   by the security community to obfuscate an http or https URI to avoid
   being accidentaly interpreted and loaded by a web browser or any user
   agent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-salgado-hxxp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-salgado-hxxp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-salgado-hxxp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/