Subject: I-D Action: draft-wei-dmm-anchorless-mm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 18:07:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Anchorless Mobility Management
        Authors         : Xinpeng Wei (Jackie)
                          Fei Yang
	Filename        : draft-wei-dmm-anchorless-mm-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-05-31

Abstract:
   This memo discusses anchor-less mobility management based on
   ID/Locator split scheme, especially for VM handoff scenario in MEC
   network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wei-dmm-anchorless-mm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wei-dmm-anchorless-mm-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wei-dmm-anchorless-mm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wei-dmm-anchorless-mm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/