Subject: I-D Action: draft-anup-idr-bgp-duplicate-rt-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 00:46:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Procedures to handle duplicate Route Targets (RT) received by a BGP Speaker
        Author          : Ericsson India Pvt Ltd
	Filename        : draft-anup-idr-bgp-duplicate-rt-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-05-25

Abstract:
   This document describes why duplicate suppression should not be
   applied to BGP Route Target (RT) Address Family.  It also explains
   the problems incurred if duplicate suppression is applied to BGP
   route constraints AF

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anup-idr-bgp-duplicate-rt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anup-idr-bgp-duplicate-rt-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-anup-idr-bgp-duplicate-rt-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/