Subject: I-D Action: draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 10:30:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Object Identifier Registry for the Curdle Working Group
        Authors         : Jim Schaad
                          Rick Andrews
	Filename        : draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-05-08

Abstract:
   When the Curdle Security Working Group was chartered, a range of
   object identifiers was donated by Symantec Website Security for use
   by that working group.  This document describes the range of
   identifiers that were assigned in that donated range, transfers
   control of that range to IANA, and establishes IANA allocation
   policies for any future assignments within that range.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schaad-curdle-oid-registry-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/