Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-senml-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 11:24:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Media Types for Sensor Measurement Lists (SenML)
        Authors         : Cullen Jennings
                          Zach Shelby
                          Jari Arkko
                          Ari Keranen
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-senml-06.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2017-05-04

Abstract:
   This specification defines media types for representing simple sensor
   measurements and device parameters in the Sensor Measurement Lists
   (SenML).  Representations are defined in JavaScript Object Notation
   (JSON), Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR), eXtensible
   Markup Language (XML), and Efficient XML Interchange (EXI), which
   share the common SenML data model.  A simple sensor, such as a
   temperature sensor, could use this media type in protocols such as
   HTTP or CoAP to transport the measurements of the sensor or to be
   configured.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-senml/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-senml-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-senml-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-senml-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/