Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhangwu-bier-nvo3-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 18:05:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of BIER in NVO3 network
        Authors         : Zheng(Sandy) Zhang
                          Bo Wu
	Filename        : draft-zhangwu-bier-nvo3-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-05-24

Abstract:
   This document analyses BIER deployment in NVO3 network.  The intent
   is to evaluate whether BIER could achieve some simplicity and
   efficiency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhangwu-bier-nvo3-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhangwu-bier-nvo3-analysis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhangwu-bier-nvo3-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/