Subject: I-D Action: draft-omar-krp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 15:18:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : KHALED Routing Protocol (KRP) Specification
        Author          : Khaled Omar Ibrahim Omar
	Filename        : draft-omar-krp-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-05-09

Abstract:
   This document specifies KHALED Routing Protocol (KRP), sometimes referred
to as    Regional Routing Protocol (RRP).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-omar-krp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-omar-krp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-omar-krp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-omar-krp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/