Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-nvo3-mcast-framework-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 09:30:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Virtualization Overlays of the IETF.

        Title           : A Framework for Multicast in Network Virtualization Overlays
        Authors         : Anoop Ghanwani
                          Linda Dunbar
                          Mike McBride
                          Vinay Bannai
                          Ram Krishnan
	Filename        : draft-ietf-nvo3-mcast-framework-08.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-05-12

Abstract:
   This document discusses a framework of supporting multicast traffic
   in a network that uses Network Virtualization Overlays (NVO3). Both
   infrastructure multicast and application-specific multicast are
   discussed. It describes the various mechanisms that can be used for
   delivering such traffic as well as the data plane and control plane
   considerations for each of the mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-nvo3-mcast-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-mcast-framework-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-nvo3-mcast-framework-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-nvo3-mcast-framework-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/