Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-pcp-yang-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 01:04:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Models for the Port Control Protocol (PCP)
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Senthil Sivakumar
                          Suresh Vinapamula
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-pcp-yang-04.txt
	Pages           : 80
	Date            : 2017-05-16

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data models for the Port Control Protocol
   (PCP), including PCP client, PCP server, PCP proxy, and Universal
   Plug and Play (UPnP) Internet Gateway Device - Port Control Protocol
   Interworking Function.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-pcp-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-yang-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-pcp-yang-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-pcp-yang-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/