Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-pcecc-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 07:03:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : The Use Cases for Using PCE as the Central Controller(PCECC) of LSPs
        Authors         : Quintin Zhao
                          Robin Li
                          Boris Khasanov
                          King Ke
                          Luyuan Fang
                          Chao Zhou
                          Boris Zhang
                          Artem Rachitskiy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-pcecc-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-04-28

Abstract:
   In certain networks deployment scenarios, service providers would
   like to keep all the existing MPLS functionalities in both MPLS and
   GMPLS network while reducing existing complexity.In this document,
   we propose to use the PCE as a central controller so that LSP can be
   calculated/signaled/initiated/downloaded/managed through a
   centralized PCE server to each network devices along the LSP path
   while leveraging the existing PCE technologies as much as possible.

   This draft describes the use cases for using the PCE as the central
   controller where LSPs are calculated/setup/initiated/downloaded/
   maintained through extending the current PCE architectures and
   extending the PCEP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-pcecc-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-pcecc-use-cases-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-pcecc-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-pcecc-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/