Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 07:02:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Routing Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP)
        Authors         : Xufeng Liu
                          Athanasios Kyparlis
                          Ravi Parikh
                          Acee Lindem
                          Mingui Zhang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-03.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2017-05-08

Abstract:
   This document describes a data model for Virtual Router Redundancy
   Protocol (VRRP).  Both version 2 and version 3 of VRRP are covered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtgwg-yang-vrrp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/