Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-recrypt-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 11:09:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mesh/Recrypt
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-BakerPhillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-recrypt-01.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2017-05-09

Abstract:
   Proxy Re-encryption 'recryption' is a form of public key encryption
   in which decryption requires the use of multiple keys.  The Mesh/
   Recrypt protocol is an implementation of a recryption scheme that
   supports use of end-to-end encryption by groups of users whose
   membership may change over time.  The system is implemented using two
   separate protocols; An administration protocol that allows the
   creation of recryption groups, adding and removing members and a
   client protocol that allows an authorized group member request a
   partial decryption operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-recrypt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-recrypt-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-recrypt-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-recrypt-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/