Subject: I-D Action: draft-kille-ldap-xmpp-schema-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 08:17:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LDAP Schema for supporting XMPP in White Pages
        Author          : Steve Kille
	Filename        : draft-kille-ldap-xmpp-schema-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-05-11

Abstract:
   Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) identifies users by
   use of JID (Jabber IDs).  Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
   (LDAP) enables provision of a white pages service with schema
   relating to users and support for internet protocols.  This
   specification defines schema to enable XMPP JIDs to be associated
   with objects in an LDAP directory so that this information can be
   used with white pages applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kille-ldap-xmpp-schema/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kille-ldap-xmpp-schema-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kille-ldap-xmpp-schema-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/