Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 07:46:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Basic Requirements for IPv6 Customer Edge Routers
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-05-29

Abstract:
   This document specifies requirements for an IPv6 Customer Edge (CE)
   router.  Specifically, the current version of this document focuses
   on the basic provisioning of an IPv6 CE router and the provisioning
   of IPv6 hosts attached to it.  The document also covers several
   transition technologies, as required in a world where IPv4 addresses
   are no longer available, so hosts in the customer LANs with IPv4-only
   or IPv6-only applications or devices, requiring to communicate with
   IPv4-only services at the Internet, are able to do so.  The document
   obsoletes RFC 7084.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc7084-bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/