Subject: I-D Action: draft-fioccola-spring-flow-label-alt-mark-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 22 May 2017 06:01:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using the IPv6 Flow Label for Performance Measurement with Alternate Marking Method in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Gunter Van de Velde
                          Mauro Cociglio
                          Praveen Muley
	Filename        : draft-fioccola-spring-flow-label-alt-mark-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-05-22

Abstract:
   [RFC6294] makes a survey of Proposed Use Cases for the IPv6 Flow
   Label.  The IPv6 protocol includes a flow label in every packet
   header, but this field is not used in practice.  This document
   describes how the alternate marking method can be used as the passive
   performance measurement method in a IPv6 domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fioccola-spring-flow-label-alt-mark/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fioccola-spring-flow-label-alt-mark-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fioccola-spring-flow-label-alt-mark-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/