Subject: I-D Action: draft-miller-json-constrained-notation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 09:35:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : JSON Constrained Notation (JSCN)
        Authors         : Jeremie Miller
                          Peter Saint-Andre
	Filename        : draft-miller-json-constrained-notation-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-05-18

Abstract:
   This specification addresses the challenges of using JavaScript
   Object Notation (JSON) with constrained devices by providing a
   standard set of mapping rules to Concise Binary Object Representation
   (CBOR) that preserve all semantic information, such that the original
   JSON string can be identically re-created.  JSON Constrained Notation
   can also be used by devices as a native data format, which can then
   be represented as JSON when necessary for diagnostics, compatibility,
   and ease of integration with higher-level systems.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-miller-json-constrained-notation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-miller-json-constrained-notation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-miller-json-constrained-notation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/