Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 20:19:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mesh Confirmation Protocol (Mesh/Confirm)
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-05-10

Abstract:
   Mesh Confirmation Protocol (Mesh/Confirm) is a three-party Web
   Service that supports a transactional second factor confirmation
   mechanism that provides a superset of the capabilities of traditional
   second factor authentication schemes.  The three parties in the
   protocol are Enquirer who posts a confirmation request, a Responder
   who may or may not respond to the request and the Broker where the
   requests and responses are posted.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/