Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-pals-pw-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 23:18:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for PW Protocol
        Authors         : Ran Chen
                          Fangwei Hu
	Filename        : draft-chen-pals-pw-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-05-09

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for PW configuration and
   operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-pals-pw-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-pals-pw-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-pals-pw-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-pals-pw-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/