Subject: I-D Action: draft-mirsky-spring-bfd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 May 2017 20:29:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) in Segment Routing Networks Using MPLS Dataplane
        Author          : Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-mirsky-spring-bfd-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-05-08

Abstract:
   Segment Routing architecture leverages the paradigm of source
   routing.  It can be realized in the Multiprotocol Label Switching
   (MPLS) network without any change to the data plane.  A segment is
   encoded as an MPLS label and an ordered list of segments is encoded
   as a stack of labels.  Bidirectional Forwarding Detection (BFD) is
   expected to monitor any kind of paths between systems.  This document
   defines how to use Label Switched Path Ping to bootstrap and control
   path in reverse direction of a BFD session on the Segment Routing
   network over MPLS dataplane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-spring-bfd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-spring-bfd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-spring-bfd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/