Subject: I-D Action: draft-leon-ippm-sflow-yang-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 19:45:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for SFLOW
        Authors         : Leon Chen
                          Alex Wang
                          Abhay DS
	Filename        : draft-leon-ippm-sflow-yang-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-05-24

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
configure and manage SFLOW.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-leon-ippm-sflow-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-leon-ippm-sflow-yang-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-leon-ippm-sflow-yang-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/