Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-casm-address-pool-management-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 20:55:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Coordinated Address Space Management architecture
        Authors         : Chen Li
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          Rakesh Kumar
                          Anil Lohiya
                          Jun Bi
                          Weiping Xu
	Filename        : draft-li-casm-address-pool-management-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-05-04

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture for the IP address space
   management.  It includes architectural concepts and components used
   in the CASM (Coordinated Address Space Management), with a focus on
   those interfaces to be standardized in the IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-casm-address-pool-management-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-casm-address-pool-management-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-casm-address-pool-management-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/