Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 05:27:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Services of the IETF.

        Title           : On the Usage of Transport Features Provided by IETF Transport Protocols
        Authors         : Michael Welzl
                          Michael Tuexen
                          Naeem Khademi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-05.txt
	Pages           : 58
	Date            : 2017-05-24

Abstract:
   This document describes how the transport protocols Transmission
   Control Protocol (TCP), MultiPath TCP (MPTCP), Stream Control
   Transmission Protocol (SCTP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP) and
   Lightweight User Datagram Protocol (UDP-Lite) expose services to
   applications and how an application can configure and use the
   features that make up these services.  It also discusses the service
   provided by the Low Extra Delay Background Transport (LEDBAT)
   congestion control mechanism.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-taps-transports-usage-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/