Subject: I-D Action: draft-templin-atn-bgp-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 13:24:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Simple BGP-based Mobile Routing System for the Aeronautical Telecommunications Network
        Author          : Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-templin-atn-bgp-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-05-12

Abstract:
   The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) is investigating
   mobile routing solutions for a worldwide Aeronautical
   Telecommunications Network with Internet Protocol Services (ATN/IPS).
   The ATN/IPS will eventually replace existing communication services
   with an IPv6-based service supporting pervasive Air Traffic
   Management (ATM) for Air Traffic Controllers (ATC), Airline
   Operations Controllers (AOC), and all commercial aircraft worldwide.
   This informational document describes a simple mobile routing service
   based on mature industry standards to address the ATN/IPS
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-templin-atn-bgp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-templin-atn-bgp-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-templin-atn-bgp-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-templin-atn-bgp-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/