Subject: I-D Action: draft-davids-dmarc-fi-tag-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 May 2017 07:58:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DMARC Failure reporting Interval tag
        Author          : Marco Davids
	Filename        : draft-davids-dmarc-fi-tag-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-05-16

Abstract:
   This document extends the DMARC (RFC7489) record format by defining
   an additional tag.  This new tag, the "fi" tag, is to be used in
   conjunction with the "ruf" tag used for message-specific failure
   reporting.  It provides a Domain Owner with a simple way of
   requesting limitation of the rate at which such reports are sent.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-davids-dmarc-fi-tag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-davids-dmarc-fi-tag-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-davids-dmarc-fi-tag-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-davids-dmarc-fi-tag-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/