Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 05:10:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising Tunneling Capability in OSPF
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Bruno Decraene 
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Luay Jalil
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-03.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-05-19

Abstract:
   Networks use tunnels for a variety of reasons.  A large variety of
   tunnel types are defined and the ingress needs to select a type of
   tunnel which is supported by the egress and itself.  This document
   defines how to advertise egress tunnel capabilities in OSPF Router
   Information Link State Advertisement (LSAs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-encapsulation-cap-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/