Subject: I-D Action: draft-adubey-bfd-service-redundancy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 15 May 2017 17:12:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Redundancy using BFD
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Ankur Dubey
                          Reshad Rahman
	Filename        : draft-adubey-bfd-service-redundancy-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-05-15

Abstract:
   In a data center, when multiple routing/service nodes are providing
   single active redundancy for a set of L2, L3 and/or L4-L7 services.
   Both non-revertive and revertive fail over modes are required for the
   services. This draft describes a method to achieve the non-revertive
   and revertive fail over modes for services using Bidirectional
   Forwarding Detection (BFD).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-adubey-bfd-service-redundancy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-adubey-bfd-service-redundancy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-adubey-bfd-service-redundancy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/