Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-mpls-service-chaining-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 24 May 2017 03:52:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Chaining using an Unified Source Routing Instruction
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Hamid Assarpour
                          Himanshu Shah
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Daniel Bernier
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Shaowen Ma
	Filename        : draft-xu-mpls-service-chaining-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-05-22

Abstract:
   Source Packet Routing in Networking (SPRING) WG is developing an MPLS
   source routing mechanism.  The MPLS source routing mechanism can be
   leveraged to realize a unified source routing instruction which works
   across both IPv4 and IPv6 underlays in addition to the MPLS underlay.
   This document describes how to leverage the unified source routing
   instruction to realize a transport-independent service function
   chaining by encoding the service function path information or service
   function chain information as an MPLS label stack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mpls-service-chaining/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mpls-service-chaining-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-mpls-service-chaining-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-mpls-service-chaining-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/