Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-lwig-7228bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 01 May 2017 11:37:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Terminology for Constrained-Node Networks
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Mehmet Ersue
                          Ari Keranen
                          Carles Gomez
	Filename        : draft-bormann-lwig-7228bis-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-05-01

Abstract:
   The Internet Protocol Suite is increasingly used on small devices
   with severe constraints on power, memory, and processing resources,
   creating constrained-node networks.  This document provides a number
   of basic terms that have been useful in the standardization work for
   constrained-node networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-lwig-7228bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-lwig-7228bis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-lwig-7228bis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-lwig-7228bis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/