Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 19:16:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions for Generic UDP Encapsulation
        Authors         : Tom Herbert
                          Lucy Yong
                          Fred L. Templin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-05-10

Abstract:
   This specification defines a set of the fundamental optional
   extensions for Generic UDP Encapsulation (GUE). The extensions
   defined in this specification are the group identifier, security
   option, payload transform option, checksum option, fragmentation
   option, and the remote checksum offload option.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-intarea-gue-extensions-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/