Subject: I-D Action: draft-varga-detnet-service-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 02 May 2017 02:38:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet Service Model
        Authors         : Balázs Varga
                          János Farkas
	Filename        : draft-varga-detnet-service-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2017-05-02

Abstract:
   This document describes service model for scenarios requiring
   deterministic networking.

   This new version 02 of the DetNet Service Model draft is primarily
   intended to prevent it from expiring.  Major parts of this document
   were moved to the architecture draft, but some remaining text is
   under discussion in the workgroup (e.g., QoS, etc.).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-varga-detnet-service-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-varga-detnet-service-model-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-varga-detnet-service-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-varga-detnet-service-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/