Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-hrpc-research-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 01:24:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Human Rights Protocol Considerations of the IETF.

        Title           : Research into Human Rights Protocol Considerations
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Corinne Cath
	Filename        : draft-irtf-hrpc-research-13.txt
	Pages           : 74
	Date            : 2017-05-18

Abstract:
   This document aims to propose guidelines for human rights
   considerations, similar to the work done on the guidelines for
   privacy considerations [RFC6973].  If you want to apply this work to
   your own, you can directly go to Section 6.  The rest of the document
   explains the background of the guidelines and how they were
   developed.

   This document is not an Internet Standards Track specification; it is
   published for informational purposes.

   This informational document has consensus for publication from the
   Internet Research Task Force (IRTF) Human Right Protocol
   Considerations Research Group.  It is the first milestone in a longer
   term research effort and has been reviewed both by the research group
   and by individuals from outside the research group.  Many of the
   topics discussed are still under discussion in the research group and
   will be subjects of continuing research.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-hrpc-research/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-research-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-hrpc-research-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-hrpc-research-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/