Subject: I-D Action: draft-ellacott-historical-rdap-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 22:21:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : History of records in the Registration Data Access Protocol
        Authors         : Byron Ellacott
                          Tom Harrison
	Filename        : draft-ellacott-historical-rdap-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-06-29

Abstract:
   The Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) provides current
   registration information.  This document describes an RDAP query and
   response extension that allows retrieving historical registration
   records.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ellacott-historical-rdap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ellacott-historical-rdap-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ellacott-historical-rdap-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/