Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5280-i18n-update-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 12:01:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Limited Additional Mechanisms for PKIX and SMIME of the IETF.

        Title           : Internationalization Updates to RFC 5280
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5280-i18n-update-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-06-23

Abstract:
   These updates to RFC 5280 provide clarity on the handling of
   Internationalized Domain Names (IDNs) and Internationalized Email
   Addresses in X.509 Certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5280-i18n-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5280-i18n-update-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5280-i18n-update-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lamps-rfc5280-i18n-update-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/