Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-linkset-link-rel-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 02:52:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Linkset: A Link Relation Type for Link Sets
        Authors         : Erik Wilde
                          Herbert Van de Sompel
	Filename        : draft-wilde-linkset-link-rel-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-06-14

Abstract:
   This specification defines the "linkset" link relation type that can
   be used to link to a resource that provides a set of links.

Note to Readers

   Please discuss this draft on the ART mailing list
   (<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art>).

   Online access to all versions and files is available on GitHub
   (<https://github.com/dret/I-D/tree/master/linkset-link-rel>).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-linkset-link-rel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-linkset-link-rel-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wilde-linkset-link-rel-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-linkset-link-rel-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/