Subject: I-D Action: draft-hellstrom-slim-simultaneous-modalities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 04:32:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Negotiating Simultaneous Modalities  in Real-Time Communications
        Author          : Gunnar Hellstrom
	Filename        : draft-hellstrom-slim-simultaneous-modalities-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-06-07

Abstract:
   In a real-time communication session, there may be a need or
   preference for receiving the same content in two or more simultaneous
   modalities.  This specification extends a mechanism for human
   language negotiation with a mechanism for indication of preference
   for, or the availability of, simultaneously provided transformations
   of original contents.  This indication enables negotiation of
   simultaneous modalities in real-time sessions.  Applications are for
   example provision of both spoken and written content in a real-time
   call (captioning), or provision of both spoken language original and
   sign language interpretation of the original language in a real-time
   session.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hellstrom-slim-simultaneous-modalities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-simultaneous-modalities-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-simultaneous-modalities-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/