Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-cose-rsa-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 19:03:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using RSA Algorithms with COSE Messages
        Author          : Michael B. Jones
	Filename        : draft-jones-cose-rsa-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-06-15

Abstract:
   The CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) specification defines
   cryptographic message encodings using Concise Binary Object
   Representation (CBOR).  This specification defines algorithm
   encodings and representations enabling RSA algorithms to be used for
   COSE messages.  Encodings for the use of RSASSA-PSS signatures,
   RSAES-OAEP encryption, and RSA keys are specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-cose-rsa/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-cose-rsa-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jones-cose-rsa-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jones-cose-rsa-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/