Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-supa-generic-policy-data-model-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 12:07:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions of the IETF.

        Title           : Generic Policy Data Model for Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA)
        Authors         : Joel Halpern
                          John Strassner
	Filename        : draft-ietf-supa-generic-policy-data-model-04.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2017-06-18

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG policy data modules. The first is a
   generic policy model that is meant to be extended on an application-
   specific basis. The second is an exemplary extension of the first
   generic policy model, and defines rules as event-condition-action
   policies. Both models are independent of the level of abstraction of
   the content and meaning of a policy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-supa-generic-policy-data-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-supa-generic-policy-data-model-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-supa-generic-policy-data-model-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-supa-generic-policy-data-model-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/