Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 06:21:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Operations and Management Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Export BGP community information in IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Rong Gu
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-02.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-06-20

Abstract:
   This draft introduces several information elements in IPFIX
   information model [RFC7012] to enable IPFIX [RFC7011] to export the
   BGP community information, including standard community defined in
   [RFC1997], extended community defined in [RFC4360], large community
   defined in [RFC8092], community container defined in
   [I-D.ietf-idr-wide-bgp-communities].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-ipfix-bgp-community-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/