Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 11:14:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Path Computation Element of the IETF.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Path Computation Element Communications Protocol (PCEP)
        Authors         : Dhruv Dhody
                          Jonathan Hardwick
                          Vishnu Pavan Beeram
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-04.txt
	Pages           : 103
	Date            : 2017-06-29

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model for the management of Path
   Computation Element communications Protocol (PCEP) for communications
   between a Path Computation Client (PCC) and a Path Computation
   Element (PCE), or between two PCEs.  The data model includes
   configuration data and state data (status information and counters
   for the collection of statistics).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-pce-pcep-yang-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/