Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-intarea-mams-user-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 09:59:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : User-Plane Protocols for Multiple Access Management Service
        Authors         : Jing Zhu
                          SungHoon Seo
                          Satish Kanugovi
                          Shuping Peng
	Filename        : draft-zhu-intarea-mams-user-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-06-16

Abstract:
   Today, a device can be simultaneously connected to multiple
   communication networks based on different technology implementations
   and network architectures like WiFi, LTE, DSL. In such multi-
   connectivity scenario, it is desirable to combine multiple access
   networks or select the best one to improve quality of experience for
   a user and improve overall network utilization and efficiency. This
   document presents the u-plane protocols for a multi access
   management services (MAMS) framework that can be used to flexibly
   select the combination of uplink and downlink access and core
   network paths having the optimal performance, and user plane
   treatment for improving network utilization and efficiency and
   enhanced quality of experience for user applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-intarea-mams-user-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-intarea-mams-user-protocol-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhu-intarea-mams-user-protocol-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-intarea-mams-user-protocol-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/