Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-mpls-unified-source-routing-instruction-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 18:37:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unified Source Routing Instruction using MPLS Label Stack
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Luay Jalil
                          Hamid Assarpour
                          Gunter Van De Velde
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Shaowen Ma
	Filename        : draft-xu-mpls-unified-source-routing-instruction-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-06-28

Abstract:
   MPLS-SPRING (a.k.a., MPLS Segment Routing) is an MPLS data plane-
   based source routing paradigm in which a sender of a packet is
   allowed to partially or completely specify the route the packet takes
   through the network by imposing stacked MPLS labels to the packet.
   MPLS-SPRING could be leveraged to realize a unified source routing
   mechanism across MPLS, IPv4 and IPv6 data planes by using a unified
   source routing instruction set while preserving backward
   compatibility with MPLS-SPRING.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mpls-unified-source-routing-instruction/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mpls-unified-source-routing-instruction-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-mpls-unified-source-routing-instruction-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-mpls-unified-source-routing-instruction-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/