Subject: I-D Action: draft-tdraegen-dmarc-usage-guide-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 04:32:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DMARC Interoperability Usage Guide
        Author          : Tim Draegen
	Filename        : draft-tdraegen-dmarc-usage-guide-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-06-17

Abstract:
   Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting, and Conformance
   (DMARC) allows for the expression of domain-level policies and
   preferences for message validation, disposition, and reporting
   between mail-originating and mail-receiving organizations.  This
   usage guide presents strategies for successful interoperation of
   historically disparate mail systems in the presence of domain-level
   policies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tdraegen-dmarc-usage-guide/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tdraegen-dmarc-usage-guide-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tdraegen-dmarc-usage-guide-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/