Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-homenet-dot-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 21:05:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Home Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : Special Use Domain '.home.arpa'
        Authors         : Pierre Pfister
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-homenet-dot-06.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-06-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies the behavior that is expected from the Domain
   Name System with regard to DNS queries for names ending with
   '.home.arpa.', and designates this domain as a special-use domain
   name. 'home.arpa' is designated for non-unique use in residential
   home networks.  Home Networking Control Protocol (HNCP) is updated to
   use the '.home.arpa' domain instead of '.home'.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-homenet-dot/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-homenet-dot-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-homenet-dot-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-homenet-dot-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/