Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 03:26:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Signal Channel
        Authors         : Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Prashanth Patil
                          Andrew Mortensen
                          Nik Teague
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-02.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2017-06-21

Abstract:
   This document specifies the DOTS signal channel, a protocol for
   signaling the need for protection against Distributed Denial-of-
   Service (DDoS) attacks to a server capable of enabling network
   traffic mitigation on behalf of the requesting client.  A companion
   document defines the DOTS data channel, a separate reliable
   communication layer for DOTS management and configuration.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-signal-channel-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/