Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-6tisch-terminology-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 01:48:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e of the IETF.

        Title           : Terminology in IPv6 over the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e
        Authors         : Maria Rita Palattella
                          Pascal Thubert
                          Thomas Watteyne
                          Qin Wang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-6tisch-terminology-09.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-06-19

Abstract:
   This document provides a glossary of terminology used in IPv6 over
   the TSCH mode of IEEE 802.15.4e (6TiSCH).  This document extends
   existing terminology documents for Low-power and Lossy Networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-6tisch-terminology/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-terminology-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-terminology-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-6tisch-terminology-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/