Subject: I-D Action: draft-hellstrom-language-grouping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 14:58:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Human Language Modality Grouping Semantics in Session Description Protocol
        Author          : Gunnar Hellstrom
	Filename        : draft-hellstrom-language-grouping-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-06-11

Abstract:
   In a real-time communication session, there may be a need or
   preference for receiving the same content in two or more simultaneous
   modalities.  There may also be a need to prioritize which media to
   use for language communications.  This document defines the semantics
   for grouping media in the Session Description Protocol (SDP)
   containing human languages in order to assign their relative priority
   and also grouping media that are desired to be received together.
   The semantics defined in this document are to be used with the SDP
   Grouping Framework.  Applications are for example a possibility to
   indicate when a sign language is most desired, but written language
   an acceptable lower rated alternative, offered for the other party to
   select between.  Applications are also for indication of need for
   both spoken and written content in a real-time call (captioning)
   together, or provision of both spoken language original and sign
   language interpretation of the original language together in a real-
   time session.  These indications are specified for the sending and
   receiving direction separately.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hellstrom-language-grouping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hellstrom-language-grouping-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hellstrom-language-grouping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/