Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:32:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multi-Layer OAM for Service Function Chains in Networks
        Authors         : Greg Mirsky
                          Wei Meng
                          Bhumip Khasnabish
                          Cui Wang
	Filename        : draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-08.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-06-14

Abstract:
   A multi-layer approach to the task of Operation, Administration and
   Maintenance (OAM) of Service Function Chains (SFCs) in networks is
   presented.  Based on the SFC OAM requirements, a multi-layer model is
   introduced.  A mechanism to detect and localize defects using the
   multi-layer model is also described.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-sfc-multi-layer-oam-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/