Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 04:03:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : IPv6 SPRING Use Cases
        Authors         : John Brzozowski
                          John Leddy
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Roberta Maglione
                          Mark Townsley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-11.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-06-13

Abstract:
   The Source Packet Routing in Networking (SPRING) architecture
   describes how Segment Routing can be used to steer packets through an
   IPv6 or MPLS network using the source routing paradigm.  This
   document illustrates some use cases for Segment Routing in an IPv6
   only environment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-ipv6-use-cases-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/