Subject: I-D Action: draft-omar-si-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 11:03:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Satellite Internet (SI) Specification
        Author          : Khaled Omar Ibrahim Omar
	Filename        : draft-omar-si-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2017-06-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies Satellite Internet (SI).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-omar-si/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-omar-si-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-omar-si-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/