Subject: I-D Action: draft-eastlake-rfc7042bis-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 20:57:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IANA Considerations and IETF Protocol and Documentation Usage for IEEE 802 Parameters
        Authors         : Donald E. Eastlake 3rd
                          Joe Abley
	Filename        : draft-eastlake-rfc7042bis-02.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2017-06-08

Abstract:
   Some IETF protocols make use of Ethernet frame formats and IEEE 802
   parameters.  This document discusses several uses of such parameters
   in IETF protocols, specifies IANA considerations for assignment of
   points under the IANA OUI (Organizationally Unique Identifier), and
   provides some values for use in documentation.  This document
   obsoletes RFC 7042.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-eastlake-rfc7042bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-eastlake-rfc7042bis-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-eastlake-rfc7042bis-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-eastlake-rfc7042bis-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/