Subject: I-D Action: draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 19:00:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Proof-of-Possession Key Semantics for CBOR Web Tokens (CWTs)
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Ludwig Seitz
                          Göran Selander
                          Erik Wahlström
                          Samuel Erdtman
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-06-30

Abstract:
   This specification describes how to declare in a CBOR Web Token (CWT)
   that the presenter of the CWT possesses a particular proof-of-
   possession key.  Being able to prove possession of a key is also
   sometimes described as the presenter being a holder-of-key.  This
   specification provides equivalent functionality to "Proof-of-
   Possession Key Semantics for JSON Web Tokens (JWTs)" (RFC 7800), but
   using CBOR and CWTs rather than JSON and JWTs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/