Subject: I-D Action: draft-west-nonhttp-cookies-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 04:00:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Non-HTTP Cookies
        Author          : Mike West
	Filename        : draft-west-nonhttp-cookies-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-06-06

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC6265 by defining a "NonHttp" attribute which
   ensures that a given cookie is available only to "non-HTTP" APIs.
   Yes, it is a little strange for "HTTP State Management" to support
   exclusively non-HTTP use cases, but the internet is a strange place.
   So it goes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-west-nonhttp-cookies/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-west-nonhttp-cookies-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-west-nonhttp-cookies-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/