Subject: I-D Action: draft-przygienda-idr-compressed-updates-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 09:04:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Compressed BGP Update Message
        Authors         : Tony Przygienda
                          Avinash Lingala
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-przygienda-idr-compressed-updates-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-06-17

Abstract:
   This document provides specification of an optional compressed BGP
   update message format to allow family independent reduction in BGP
   control traffic volume.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-przygienda-idr-compressed-updates/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-przygienda-idr-compressed-updates-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-przygienda-idr-compressed-updates-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-przygienda-idr-compressed-updates-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/