Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 16:54:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : RESTCONF Client and Server Models
        Authors         : Kent Watsen
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-03.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2017-06-13

Abstract:
   This document defines two YANG modules, one module to configure a
   RESTCONF client and the other module to configure a RESTCONF server.
   Both modules support the TLS transport protocol with both standard
   RESTCONF and RESTCONF Call Home connections.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-client-server-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/