Subject: I-D Action: draft-qiang-netslices-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017 02:14:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gap Analysis for Network Slicing
        Authors         : Li Qiang
                          Pedro Martinez-Julia
                          Liang Geng
                          Jie Dong
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Alex Galis
                          Susan Hares
                          Slawomir
	Filename        : draft-qiang-netslices-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2017-06-02

Abstract:
   This document presents network slicing differentiation from the non-
   partition network or from simply partition of connectivity resources.
   It lists 15 standardization gaps related to 6 key requirements for
   network slicing.  It also presents an analysis of existing related
   work and other potential solutions on network slicing.

   This gap analysis document aims to provide a basis for future works
   in network slicing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qiang-netslices-gap-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qiang-netslices-gap-analysis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qiang-netslices-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/