Subject: I-D Action: draft-feng-dmm-ra-prefixtype-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 09:04:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Router Advertisement Prefix Option Extension for On-Demand Mobility
        Authors         : Wu-chi Feng
                          Danny Moses
	Filename        : draft-feng-dmm-ra-prefixtype-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-06-08

Abstract:
   Router Advertisement / Router Solicitation is one of the ways for
   hosts to establish network IPv6 connectivity configuration.  This
   document describes an extension to the router advertisement prefix
   information option to allow the router to specify mobility service
   type availability to mobile hosts.  Mobile hosts can then configure
   their IP address to the preferred type of mobile connectivity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-feng-dmm-ra-prefixtype/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-feng-dmm-ra-prefixtype-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-feng-dmm-ra-prefixtype-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/