Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutier-babel-source-specific-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 07:22:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Source-Specific Routing in Babel
        Authors         : Matthieu Boutier
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-boutier-babel-source-specific-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-06-15

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the Babel routing protocol to
   support source-specific routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutier-babel-source-specific/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutier-babel-source-specific-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boutier-babel-source-specific-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boutier-babel-source-specific-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/