Subject: I-D Action: draft-galis-netslices-revised-problem-statement-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017 12:16:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Slicing - Revised Problem Statement
        Author          : Alex Galis
	Filename        : draft-galis-netslices-revised-problem-statement-00.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-06-02

Abstract:
   This document introduces Network Slicing problems and the motivation

   for new work areas. It represents an initial revision of the Network

   Slicing problem statement derived from the analysis of the technical

   gaps in IETF protocols ecosystem.  It complements and brings together

   the efforts being carried out in several other IETF working groups to

   achieve certain aspects of Network Slicing functions and operations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-galis-netslices-revised-problem-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-galis-netslices-revised-problem-statement-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-galis-netslices-revised-problem-statement-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/