Subject: I-D Action: draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-encryption-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 03:10:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Geneve Header Encryption Option (GEO)
        Author          : Daniel Migault
	Filename        : draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-encryption-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-06-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the Geneve Encryption Option (GEO).  This
   option enables a Geneve forwarding element to encrypt the Geneve
   Header with selected associated Geneve Options as well as a portion
   of the Geneve Payload.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-encryption-option/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-encryption-option-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mglt-nvo3-geneve-encryption-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/