Subject: I-D Action: draft-blockchain-as-detnet-use-case-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 21:07:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Allied and private blockchain as detnet use case
        Author          : Daniel Huang
	Filename        : draft-blockchain-as-detnet-use-case-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-06-28

Abstract:
   This draft brings blockchain into the detnet use case list.
   Generally speaking, blockchain is both a technical term and a
   blockchain-based industry, which is spreading into a wide range of
   industries other than the thriving bitcoin.  Blockchain would have to
   require the supporting network offer deterministic networking service
   rather than the ongoing best-effort, because of its inherent p2p and
   frequent multicast working mechanism.

   Blockchain working process, its current network mechanism and
   challenges ahead, as well as requirements to detnet will be
   illustrated in the draft.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-blockchain-as-detnet-use-case/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-blockchain-as-detnet-use-case-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-blockchain-as-detnet-use-case-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/