Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 13:28:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Coding of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Coding Taxonomy
        Authors         : Brian Adamson
                          Cedric Adjih
                          Josu Bilbao
                          Victor Firoiu
                          Frank Fitzek
                          Samah A. M. Ghanem
                          Emmanuel Lochin
                          Antonia Masucci
                          Marie-Jose Montpetit
                          Morten V. Pedersen
                          Goiuri Peralta
                          Vincent Roca
                          Paresh Saxena
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-06-29

Abstract:
   This document summarizes a recommended terminology for Network Coding
   concepts and constructs.  It provides a comprehensive set of terms in
   order to avoid ambiguities in future Network Coding IRTF and IETF
   documents.  This document is intended to be in-line with the
   terminology used by the RFCs produced by the Reliable Multicast
   Transport (RMT) and FEC Framework (FECFRAME) IETF working groups.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-nwcrg-network-coding-taxonomy-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/