Subject: I-D Action: draft-luis140219-id-nonascii-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 06:52:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Allow non-ASCII characters in Internet-Drafts
        Author          : Luis Camara
	Filename        : draft-luis140219-id-nonascii-03.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-06-18

Abstract:
   RFC 7997 allowed non-ASCII characters in RFCs.  This document updates
   RFC 2026, removing from it the requirement that Internet-Drafts be
   fully in ASCII.  This document also updates RFC 5657 and RFC 7997 to
   note the allowance of non-ASCII characters in Internet-Drafts.

   [[RFC-Editor: please replace the second character of my surname by
   U+00E2 when publishing as RFC in the header and in all pages.
   Non-ASCII characters are allowed in RFCs as per RFC 7997.]]

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luis140219-id-nonascii/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luis140219-id-nonascii-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-luis140219-id-nonascii-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-luis140219-id-nonascii-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/