Subject: I-D Action: draft-madden-jose-siv-mode-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 12:49:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Synthetic IV (SIV) encryption modes for JWE
        Author          : Neil Madden
	Filename        : draft-madden-jose-siv-mode-00.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-06-17

Abstract:
   This document defines how to use Synthetic Initialization Vector
   (SIV) encryption and key-wrapping modes with JSON Web Encryption
   (JWE), and registers identifiers for SIV-based key-wrapping and
   content encryption algorithms.  SIV provides either deterministic
   authenticated encryption and key-wrapping, or nonce-based misuse-
   resistant authenticated encryption depending on usage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-madden-jose-siv-mode/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-madden-jose-siv-mode-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-madden-jose-siv-mode-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/