Subject: I-D Action: draft-scurtescu-secevent-simple-control-plane-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 14:48:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Management API for SET Event Streams
        Authors         : Marius Scurtescu
                          Annabelle Backman
	Filename        : draft-scurtescu-secevent-simple-control-plane-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-06-29

Abstract:
   Security Event Token (SET) delivery requires event receivers to
   indicate to event transmitters the subjects about which they wish to
   receive events, and how they wish to receive them.  This
   specification defines an HTTP API for a basic control plane that
   event transmitters can implement and event receivers may use to
   manage the flow of events from one to the other.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scurtescu-secevent-simple-control-plane/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scurtescu-secevent-simple-control-plane-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-scurtescu-secevent-simple-control-plane-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/