Subject: I-D Action: draft-saum-nvo3-pmtud-over-vxlan-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 00:28:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PMTUD Over Vxlan
        Authors         : Saumya Dikshit
                          A Sujeet Nayak
	Filename        : draft-saum-nvo3-pmtud-over-vxlan-05.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-06-15

Abstract:
   Path MTU Discovery between hosts/VM/servers/end-points connected over
   a Data-Center/Service-Provider Overlay Network, is still an
   unattended problem.  It needs a converged solution to ensure optimal
   usage of network and computational resources for all hooked end-point
   devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-saum-nvo3-pmtud-over-vxlan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-saum-nvo3-pmtud-over-vxlan-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-saum-nvo3-pmtud-over-vxlan-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-saum-nvo3-pmtud-over-vxlan-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/