Subject: I-D Action: draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 20:55:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Carry congestion status in BGP extended community
        Authors         : Zhenqiang Li
                          Jie Dong
	Filename        : draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-05.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-06-30

Abstract:
   A new extended community, called congestion status extended
   community, is introduced in this document to carry the link
   congestion status, especially for the exit link of one AS.
   Congestion status extended community can be used by the BGP speakers
   to steer the AS-outgoing traffic among the exit links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-li-idr-congestion-status-extended-community-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/