Subject: I-D Action: draft-sun-idr-bgp-ls-notification-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 18:50:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : <BGP Support for Fast Link Status Notification>
        Authors         : Marcus Sun
                          Burjiz Pithawala
                          Feng Gao
	Filename        : draft-sun-idr-bgp-ls-notification-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-06-27

Abstract:
   This document describes the use of Border Gateway Protocol (BGP)
   community. This optional transitive community will instruct router to
   monitor itself ports . With this community, controller only needs to
   send route update message once and will get the feedback only if link
   status changes. In particular this community can help controller get
   the link status changing notification much faster than current
   method.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sun-idr-bgp-ls-notification/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-idr-bgp-ls-notification-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sun-idr-bgp-ls-notification-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/