Subject: I-D Action: draft-xcf-v6ops-chinatelecom-deployment-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 21:42:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : MAP-T Trail in ChinaTelecom
        Authors         : Chongfeng Xie
                          Chen Li
                          Congxiao Bao
                          Guoliang Han
                          Xing Li
	Filename        : draft-xcf-v6ops-chinatelecom-deployment-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-06-28

Abstract:
   With the depletion of the IPv4 address space, large-scale SPs are now
   faced with the real option to deploy IPv6 in a timely manner.  In
   order to achieve smooth transition to IPv6, migration tools should be
   introduced for different deployment models.  Among different IPv6
   transition mechanisms, MAP-T is a stateless translation method which
   can directly translate IPv4 packet to IPv6 packet.  This document
   describes the challenges and requirements for large SP to deploy IPv6
   in operational network, the experimental results of MAP-T in our
   laboratory and the field trials in large SP operational network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xcf-v6ops-chinatelecom-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xcf-v6ops-chinatelecom-deployment-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xcf-v6ops-chinatelecom-deployment-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xcf-v6ops-chinatelecom-deployment-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/