Subject: I-D Action: draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-syn-ext-opt-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 12:55:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP SYN Extended Option Space Using an Out-of-Band Segment
        Authors         : Joe Touch
                          Ted Faber
	Filename        : draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-syn-ext-opt-07.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-06-26

Abstract:
   This document describes an experimental method to extend the option
   space for connection parameters within the initial TCP SYN segment,
   at the start of a TCP connection. This method effectively extends
   the option space of an initial SYN by using an additional coupled
   segment that is sent 'out-of-band'. It complements the proposed
   Extended Data Offset (EDO) option that is applicable only after the
   initial segment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-syn-ext-opt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-syn-ext-opt-07
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-syn-ext-opt-07

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-touch-tcpm-tcp-syn-ext-opt-07

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/