Subject: I-D Action: draft-anand-spring-poi-sr-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 21:35:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet-Optical Integration in Segment Routing
        Authors         : Madhukar Anand
                          Sanjoy Bardhan
                          Ramesh Subrahmaniam
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Utpal Mukhopadhyaya
	Filename        : draft-anand-spring-poi-sr-03.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-06-23

Abstract:
   This document illustrates a way to integrate a new class of nodes and
   links in segment routing to represent transport networks in an opaque
   way into the segment routing domain.  An instance of this class would
   be optical networks that are typically transport centric.  In the IP
   centric network, this will help in defining a common control protocol
   for packet optical integration that will include optical paths as
   'transport segments' or sub-paths as an augmentation to the defined
   extensions of segment routing. The transport segment option also
   defines a general mechanism to allow for future extensibility of
   segment routing into non-packet domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-anand-spring-poi-sr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-anand-spring-poi-sr-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-anand-spring-poi-sr-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-anand-spring-poi-sr-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/