Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 09:44:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Open Shortest Path First IGP of the IETF.

        Title           : H-bit Support for OSPFv2
        Authors         : Keyur Patel
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
                          Manish Bhardwaj
                          Serpil Bayraktar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-03.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-06-14

Abstract:
   OSPFv3 defines an option field for router-LSAs known as a R-bit in
   RFC5340.  If the R-bit is clear, an OSPFv3 router can participate in
   OSPF topology distribution without acting as a forwarder to forward
   the transit traffic.  In such cases, an OSPF router would only accept
   traffic intended for local delivery.  This draft defines R-bit
   functionality for OSPFv2 defined in RFC2328.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ospf-ospfv2-hbit-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/