Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis4-hncp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 14:22:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Basic Requirements for IPv6 Customer Edge Routers with HNCP
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis4-hncp-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-06-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies minimum requirements for an IPv6 Customer
   Edge (CE) router.  Specifically, the current version of this document
   focuses on the basic provisioning of an IPv6 CE router and the
   provisioning of IPv6 hosts attached to it.  Includes support of HNCP
   ([RFC7788]) for automated provisioning of downstream routers.  The
   document obsoletes RFC 7084.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis4-hncp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis4-hncp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis4-hncp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/