Subject: I-D Action: draft-farkas-detnet-flow-information-model-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 23:22:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DetNet Flow Information Model
        Authors         : János Farkas
                          Balázs Varga
                          Rodney Cummings
                          Jiang Yuanlong
                          Zha Yiyong
	Filename        : draft-farkas-detnet-flow-information-model-01.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-06-29

Abstract:
   This document describes flow information model for Deterministic
   Networking (DetNet).  The DetNet service is provided either for a
   Layer 3 or a Layer 2 flow.  This document provides DetNet flow
   information model both for Layer 3 and Layer 2 flows in an integrated
   fashion.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-farkas-detnet-flow-information-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-farkas-detnet-flow-information-model-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-farkas-detnet-flow-information-model-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-farkas-detnet-flow-information-model-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/