Subject: I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-port-twamp-test-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 08:05:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OWAMP and TWAMP Well-Known Port Assignments
        Author          : Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-port-twamp-test-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-06-27

Abstract:
   This memo describes new well-known port assignments for the OWAMP and
   TWAMP protocols for control and measurement, and clarifies the
   meaning and composition of these standards track protocol names for
   the industry.

   The memo updates RFC 4656 and RFC 5357, in terms of the UDP well-
   known port assignments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-port-twamp-test/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-port-twamp-test-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-morton-ippm-port-twamp-test-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/