Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhuge-sdnrg-sdn-sdp-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 19:02:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Intelligent SDN Framework bases on Meta-Model with Software-Defined Pricing (SDP)
        Authors         : Bin Zhuge
                          Yining Wang
                          Yingjie Zhu
                          Hua Zhu
                          Weiming Wang
	Filename        : draft-zhuge-sdnrg-sdn-sdp-05.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-06-14

Abstract:
   This document defines a notion called Software-Defined Pricing (SDP)
   and introduces it into a Software-Defined Networks (SDN) framework.
   The SDN system with SDP inside is expected to promote the efficiency
   on SDN resources usage and ease management for service providers.This
   document also defines a mechanism that can efficiently mannage SDN
   framework orderly and intelligently.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhuge-sdnrg-sdn-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhuge-sdnrg-sdn-sdp-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhuge-sdnrg-sdn-sdp-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhuge-sdnrg-sdn-sdp-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/