Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-transition-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 08:43:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transition Requirements for IPv6 Customer Edge Routers
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-transition-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-06-12

Abstract:
   This document specifies the transition requirements for an IPv6
   Customer Edge (CE) router.  Specifically, this document extends the
   "Minimum Requirements for IPv6-only Customer Edge Routers" (draft-
   palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis2) in order to allow the provisioning of IPv6
   transition services for the hosts attached to it and the support of
   HNCP ([RFC7788]) for automated provisioning of downstream routers.
   The document covers several transition technologies, either for
   delivering IPv6 in IPv4-only access networks and specially for
   delivering IPv4 "as a service" as required in a world where IPv4
   addresses are no longer available, so hosts in the customer LANs with
   IPv4-only or IPv6-only applications or devices, requiring to
   communicate with IPv4-only services at the Internet, are able to do
   so.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-transition/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-transition-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis-transition-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/