Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-des-des-des-die-die-die-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 21:01:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : Deprecate 3DES and RC4 in Kerberos
        Authors         : Benjamin Kaduk
                          Michiko Short
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-des-des-des-die-die-die-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-06-15

Abstract:
   The 3DES and RC4 encryption types are steadily weakening in
   cryptographic strength, and the deprecation process should be begun
   for their use in Kerberos.  Accordingly, RFC 4757 is moved to
   Obsolete status, as none of the encryption types it specifies should
   be used, and RFC 3961 is updated to note the deprecation of the
   triple-DES encryption types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-des-des-des-die-die-die/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-des-des-des-die-die-die-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-des-des-des-die-die-die-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-des-des-des-die-die-die-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/