Subject: I-D Action: draft-shi-dtn-amcud-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 01:41:23 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Mechanism Coping with Unexpected Disruption in Space Delay Tolerant Networks
        Authors         : Wenfeng Shi
                          Qi Xu
                          Bohao Feng
                          Huachun Zhou
	Filename        : draft-shi-dtn-amcud-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-06-15

Abstract:
   This document proposes a coping mechanism used to deal with the
   unpredictable disruption problem and congestion control problem in
   Space Delay Tolerant Networks (DTN) [RFC4838]. Since Licklider
   Transmission Protocol (LTP) [RFC5326] provides retransmission-based
   reliability for bundles, several times of retransmissions can be
   seen as a failure occurred over links. The proposed mechanism is
   used to direct the following packets to other nodes as soon as the
   selected path is detected as disruption or congestion and probes the
   availability of the links which has disrupted unexpectedly.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-shi-dtn-amcud/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-shi-dtn-amcud-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-shi-dtn-amcud-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-shi-dtn-amcud-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/