Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-ssls-hip-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 16:47:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Session Layer Services KMP via HIP
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Liang Xia
                          Igor Faynberg
                          Susan Hares
                          Pierpaolo Giacomin
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-ssls-hip-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-06-27

Abstract:
   This memo specifies the details for establishing and maintaining a
   Secure Session Layer Services (SSLS) association between two
   applications using the Host Identity Protocol (HIP [RFC7401]).  This
   is primarily achieved by adding SSLS specific HIP parameters for the
   HIP base exchange.  The SSLS association state and security
   boundaries are also defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-ssls-hip/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-ssls-hip-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-ssls-hip-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moskowitz-ssls-hip-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/