Subject: I-D Action: draft-hellwig-nfsv4-scsi-layout-nvme-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2017 13:04:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using the Parallel NFS (pNFS) SCSI Layout with NVMe
        Author          : Christoph Hellwig
	Filename        : draft-hellwig-nfsv4-scsi-layout-nvme-01.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-06-04

Abstract:
   This document explains how to use the Parallel Network File System
   (pNFS) SCSI Layout Type with transports using the NVMe or NVMe over
   Fabrics protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hellwig-nfsv4-scsi-layout-nvme/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hellwig-nfsv4-scsi-layout-nvme-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hellwig-nfsv4-scsi-layout-nvme-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hellwig-nfsv4-scsi-layout-nvme-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/