Subject: I-D Action: draft-mccallum-jose-pkcs11-jwk-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:23:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PKCS #11 for JSON Web Keys
        Author          : Nathaniel McCallum
	Filename        : draft-mccallum-jose-pkcs11-jwk-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-06-30

Abstract:
   This document updates RFC 7517 in order to specify an extension to
   the JSON Web Key (JWK) format so that private key material may be
   stored in cryptographic hardware using PKCS #11.  It defines a new
   property for JWKs which contains the PKCS #11 URI identifying the
   location of the private key material.  Implementations can use this
   URI to offload the cryptographic operations to the identified
   hardware.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mccallum-jose-pkcs11-jwk/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mccallum-jose-pkcs11-jwk-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mccallum-jose-pkcs11-jwk-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/