Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 00:04:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : Stream Schedulers and User Message Interleaving for the Stream Control Transmission Protocol
        Authors         : Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
                          Salvatore Loreto
                          Robin Seggelmann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-11.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-06-21

Abstract:
   The Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) is a message oriented
   transport protocol supporting arbitrarily large user messages.  This
   document adds a new chunk to SCTP for carrying payload data.  This
   allows a sender to interleave different user messages that would
   otherwise result in head of line blocking at the sender.

   Whenever an SCTP sender is allowed to send user data, it may choose
   from multiple outgoing SCTP streams.  Multiple ways for performing
   this selection, called stream schedulers, are defined.  A stream
   scheduler can choose to either implement, or not implement, user
   message interleaving.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-sctp-ndata-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/