Subject: I-D Action: draft-randriamasy-alto-cellular-adresses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:10:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO cellular addresses
        Author          : Sabine Randriamasy
	Filename        : draft-randriamasy-alto-cellular-adresses-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-06-29

Abstract:
   This draft proposes to use the cellular address format composed of
   elements as specified by 3GPP and called ECGI.  ECGI stands for
   E-UTRAN Cell Global Identifier and is used in Public Land Mobile
   Networks based on E-UTRAN.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-randriamasy-alto-cellular-adresses/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-randriamasy-alto-cellular-adresses-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-randriamasy-alto-cellular-adresses-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/