Subject: I-D Action: draft-hoffman-simplednsjson-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2017 07:58:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple DNS Queries and Responses in JSON
        Author          : Paul Hoffman
	Filename        : draft-hoffman-simplednsjson-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-06-05

Abstract:
   This document describes a JSON-based format for simple DNS queries
   and responses.  In this case, "simple" means "only useful for getting
   A and AAAA records".  This document also defines the application/
   simpledns+json media type.  The primary use case of this format is
   programs that do not want to take on the programmatic overhead needed
   to use messages in the application/dns-udpwireformat media type.

   [ This paragraph is to be removed when this document is published as
   an RFC ] Comments on this draft can be sent to the DNS over HTTP
   mailing list at https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dnsoverhttp .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hoffman-simplednsjson/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hoffman-simplednsjson-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hoffman-simplednsjson-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/