Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryskin-teas-use-cases-sf-aware-topo-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 11:19:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for SF Aware Topology Models
        Authors         : Igor Bryskin
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Jim Guichard
                          Young Lee
	Filename        : draft-bryskin-teas-use-cases-sf-aware-topo-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-06-29

Abstract:
   This document describes some use cases that benefit from the network
   topology models that are service and network function aware.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryskin-teas-use-cases-sf-aware-topo-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryskin-teas-use-cases-sf-aware-topo-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryskin-teas-use-cases-sf-aware-topo-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/