Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 22:02:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Interface to the Routing System of the IETF.

        Title           : A Data Model for Network Topologies
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Jan Medved
                          Robert Varga
                          Nitin Bahadur
                          Hariharan Ananthakrishnan
                          Xufeng Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-13.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2017-06-21

Abstract:
   This document defines an abstract (generic) YANG data model for
   network/service topologies and inventories.  The model serves as a
   base model which is augmented with technology-specific details in
   other, more specific topology and inventory models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-i2rs-yang-network-topo-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/