Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-0rtt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:12:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Token Binding of the IETF.

        Title           : Token Binding for 0-RTT TLS 1.3 Connections
        Author          : Nick Harper
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-0rtt-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-06-28

Abstract:
   This document describes how Token Binding can be used in the 0-RTT
   data of a TLS 1.3 connection.  This involves a new TLS extension to
   negotiate and indicate the use of Token Binding in 0-RTT data.  A
   TokenBindingMessage sent in 0-RTT data has different security
   properties than one sent after the TLS handshake has finished, which
   this document also describes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-0rtt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-0rtt-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-0rtt-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tokbind-tls13-0rtt-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/