Subject: I-D Action: draft-kala-dtcp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 23:05:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DTCP: Dynamic Tasking Control Protocol
        Authors         : Sumit Kala
                          David Cavuto
	Filename        : draft-kala-dtcp-02.txt
	Pages           : 46
	Date            : 2017-06-27

Abstract:
   Dynamic Tasking Control Protocol is a message-based interface by
   which an authorized client may connect to a server -- usually a
   network element (NE) or security policy enforcement point (PEP) --
   and issue dynamic requests for data.  These tasking requests contain,
   among other parameters, packet matching criteria that may apply to
   certain packets flowing through that network element.  The primary
   intent of the tasking request is to instruct that network element to
   send copies of packets matching those criteria to a destination
   (usually via tunneling) for further inspection or other action.  The
   protocol contains a security architecture to address client or server
   spoofing as well as replay prevention.  The protocol assumes that
   multiple clients may simultaneously control a single server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kala-dtcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kala-dtcp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kala-dtcp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kala-dtcp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/