Subject: I-D Action: draft-luis140219-appsawg-zeroformat-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 06:54:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The .0 format (v1.2)
        Author          : Luis Camara
	Filename        : draft-luis140219-appsawg-zeroformat-00.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2017-06-22

Abstract:
  This document defines the .0 format, a format for transmitting data
  that can be efficiently parsed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luis140219-appsawg-zeroformat/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luis140219-appsawg-zeroformat-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-luis140219-appsawg-zeroformat-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/