Subject: I-D Action: draft-wehmuth-nmrg-sdn-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 05:38:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Reference Model for Representing SDN Environments
        Authors         : Klaus Wehmuth
                          Artur Ziviani
	Filename        : draft-wehmuth-nmrg-sdn-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-06-21

Abstract:
   Software-Defined Networks (SDNs) are multilayer systems.  In this
   context, this draft defines a graph-based reference model capable of
   properly representing such complex multilayer networks.  The defined
   reference model thus eases the management and planning of SDN
   environments.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wehmuth-nmrg-sdn-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wehmuth-nmrg-sdn-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wehmuth-nmrg-sdn-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/