Subject: I-D Action: draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-static-context-hc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 13:39:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) for ICMPv6
        Authors         : Tomás Lagos
                          Diego Dujovne
	Filename        : draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-static-context-hc-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-06-30

Abstract:
   This document provides the implementation of the LPWAN static context
   header compression (SCHC) for the Internet Control Message Protocol
   version 6 (ICMPv6) on networks with star topology.  SCHC is a header
   compression technique which uses RoHC concepts and the flexibility of
   6LoWPAN to avoid fields that are known by all network devices and
   compress the remaining header fields.  The ICMPv6 messages considered
   in this draft are Echo Request, Echo Reply and Neighbor Discovery.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-static-context-hc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-static-context-hc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lagos-lpwan-icmpv6-static-context-hc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/