Subject: I-D Action: draft-baker-v6ops-cpe-autoconfigure-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 14:14:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for a Zero-Configuration IPv6 CPE
        Author          : Fred Baker
	Filename        : draft-baker-v6ops-cpe-autoconfigure-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-06-17

Abstract:
   This note is a breif exploration of what is required for a CPE to be
   auto-configurable from the perspective on an ISP or other upstream
   network.  It assumes that the CPE may also be IPv4-capable (probably
   using NAPT), but that the requirements for that are well understood
   and need no further specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-baker-v6ops-cpe-autoconfigure/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-baker-v6ops-cpe-autoconfigure-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-baker-v6ops-cpe-autoconfigure-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/