Subject: I-D Action: draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 08:20:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Crypto Forum of the IETF.

        Title           : Re-keying Mechanisms for Symmetric Keys
        Author          : Stanislav Smyshlyaev
	Filename        : draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-04.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2017-06-30

Abstract:
   A certain maximum amount of data can be safely encrypted when
   encryption is performed under a single key.  This amount is called
   "key lifetime".  This specification describes a variety of methods to
   increase the lifetime of symmetric keys.  It provides external and
   internal re-keying mechanisms based on hash functions and on block
   ciphers, that can be used with modes of operations such as CTR, GCM,
   CCM, CBC, CFB, OFB and OMAC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-irtf-cfrg-re-keying-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/