Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-star-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 05:19:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of Short-Term, Automatically-Renewed (STAR) Certificates to Delegate Authority over Web Sites
        Authors         : Yaron Sheffer
                          Diego Lopez
                          Oscar Gonzalez de Dios
                          Antonio Agustin Pastor Perales
                          Thomas Fossati
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-star-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-06-16

Abstract:
   This memo proposes an ACME extension to enable the issuance of short-
   term and automatically renewed certificates.  This allows a domain
   name owner to delegate the use of certificates to another party,
   while retaining the capability to cancel this delegation at any time
   with no need to rely on certificate revocation mechanisms.

   [RFC Editor: please remove before publication]

   While the draft is being developed, the editor's version can be found
   at https://github.com/yaronf/I-D/tree/master/STAR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-star/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-star-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-star-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/