Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiao-ippm-twamp-ext-direct-loss-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 02:17:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TWAMP Extensions for Direct Loss Measurement
        Authors         : Xiao Min
                          Dou Zhanwei
	Filename        : draft-xiao-ippm-twamp-ext-direct-loss-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-06-26

Abstract:
   This document describes an optional extension for Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) allowing direct loss measurement of IP
   traffic with the TWAMP-Test protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiao-ippm-twamp-ext-direct-loss/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiao-ippm-twamp-ext-direct-loss-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiao-ippm-twamp-ext-direct-loss-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/