Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 01:49:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DNS PRIVate Exchange of the IETF.

        Title           : Usage and (D)TLS Profiles for DNS-over-(D)TLS
        Authors         : Sara Dickinson
                          Daniel Kahn Gillmor
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-10.txt
	Pages           : 29
	Date            : 2017-06-16

Abstract:
   This document discusses Usage Profiles, based on one or more
   authentication mechanisms, which can be used for DNS over Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) or Datagram TLS (DTLS).  These profiles can
   increase the privacy of DNS transactions compared to using only clear
   text DNS.  This document also specifies new authentication mechanisms
   - it describes several ways a DNS client can use an authentication
   domain name to authenticate a (D)TLS connection to a DNS server.
   Additionally, it defines (D)TLS protocol profiles for DNS clients and
   servers implementing DNS-over-(D)TLS.  This document updates RFC
   7858.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dprive-dtls-and-tls-profiles-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/