Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-tls-dos-handshake-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 07:40:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extension for protecting (D)TLS handshakes against Denial of Service
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Ludwig Seitz
                          Maarten Hoeve
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-tls-dos-handshake-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-06-28

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension for TLS and DTLS to protect the
   server from Denial of Service attacks against the handshake protocol.
   The extension includes a Message Authentication Code (MAC) over the
   ClientHello message, computed by the Client through key material
   obtained from a Trust Anchor entity.  The server registered at the
   Trust Anchor derives the same key material and checks the MAC to
   determine whether continuing or aborting the handshake.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-tls-dos-handshake/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-tls-dos-handshake-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-tls-dos-handshake-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/