Subject: I-D Action: draft-gao-alto-fcs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 09:29:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTO Extension: Flow-based Cost Query
        Authors         : Kai Gao
                          Jingxuan Jensen Zhang
                          Junzhuo Austin Wang
                          Qiao Xiang
                          Y. Richard Yang
	Filename        : draft-gao-alto-fcs-02.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-06-26

Abstract:
   The emergence of new networking datapath capabilities has
   substantially increased the flexibility of networking.  For example,
   OpenFlow has emerged as a major southbound protocol for Software-
   Defined Networking, and OpenFlow allows flexible routing beyond
   simple destination-based routing.  In this document, we define a new
   extention to ALTO, namely the Flow Cost Service, for ALTO clients in
   an OpenFlow-enabled network to query ALTO network information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gao-alto-fcs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gao-alto-fcs-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gao-alto-fcs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gao-alto-fcs-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/