Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-mpls-unified-source-routing-instruction-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 01:15:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unified Source Routing Instruction using MPLS Label Stack
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Robert Raszuk
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Luis M. Contreras
                          Luay Jalil
                          Hamid Assarpour
                          Van De Velde, Gunter
                          Jeff Tantsura
                          Shaowen Ma
	Filename        : draft-xu-mpls-unified-source-routing-instruction-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-06-13

Abstract:
   MPLS-SPRING is an MPLS data plane-based source routing paradigm in
   which a sender of a packet is allowed to partially or completely
   specify the route the packet takes through the network by imposing
   stacked MPLS labels to the packet.  MPLS-SPRING could be leveraged to
   realize a unified source routing mechanism across MPLS, IPv4 and IPv6
   data planes by using a unified source routing instruction set while
   preserving backward compatibility with MPLS-SPRING.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-mpls-unified-source-routing-instruction/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-mpls-unified-source-routing-instruction-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-mpls-unified-source-routing-instruction-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-mpls-unified-source-routing-instruction-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/