Subject: I-D Action: draft-mandm-sacm-rolie-configuration-checklist-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 08:07:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Definition of the ROLIE configuration checklist Extension
        Authors         : Bill Munyan
                          Adam Montville
	Filename        : draft-mandm-sacm-rolie-configuration-checklist-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-06-16

Abstract:
   This document extends the Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information
   Exchange (ROLIE) core by defining a new information-type to ROLIE's
   atom:category pertaining to security configuration checklists.
   Additional supporting requirements are also defined which describe
   the use of specific formats and link relations pertaining to the new
   information-type.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mandm-sacm-rolie-configuration-checklist/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mandm-sacm-rolie-configuration-checklist-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mandm-sacm-rolie-configuration-checklist-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/