Subject: I-D Action: draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 11:59:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : OSCOAP profile of ACE
        Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                          Martin Gunnarsson
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile-03.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-06-30

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a profile for the ACE framework for
   Authentication and Authorization.  It utilizes Object Security of
   CoAP (OSCOAP) and Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman over COSE (EDHOC) to
   provide communication security, server authentication, and proof-of-
   possession for a key owned by the client and bound to an OAuth 2.0
   access token.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seitz-ace-oscoap-profile-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/