Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 16:44:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Keystore Model
        Author          : Kent Watsen
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-02.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-06-13

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data module for a system-level keystore
   mechanism, that might be used to hold onto private keys and
   certificates that are trusted by the system advertising support for
   this module.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-keystore-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/