Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 22:03:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Local-use IPv4/IPv6 Translation Prefix
        Author          : Tore Anderson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-06-20

Abstract:
   This document reserves the IPv6 prefix 64:ff9b:1::/48 for local use
   within domains that enable IPv4/IPv6 translation mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-v4v6-xlat-prefix-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/