Subject: I-D Action: draft-michaelson-rir-interface-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 21:44:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interfacing from IPAM to the RIR systems
        Authors         : George G. Michaelson
                          Daniel Shaw
                          Carlos M. Martinez
	Filename        : draft-michaelson-rir-interface-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-06-29

Abstract:
   The CASM BoF at IETF98 discussed the need for Coordinated Address
   Space Management, in a 'downward' facing manner: the application of
   automatic configuration to information systems under the control of
   an entity.

   This document explores the requirements for 'upward' facing systems
   interfaces to permit the address space related information to be
   fetched from assigning bodies, and maintained inside their systems as
   required.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-michaelson-rir-interface/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-michaelson-rir-interface-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-michaelson-rir-interface-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/