Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-dots-server-discovery-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 06:46:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Distributed-Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Server Discovery
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Prashanth Patil
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-dots-server-discovery-01.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-06-30

Abstract:
   It may not be possible for a network to determine the cause for an
   attack, but instead just realize that some resources seem to be under
   attack.  To fill that gap, Distributed-Denial-of-Service Open Threat
   Signaling (DOTS) allows a network to inform a server that it is under
   a potential attack so that appropriate mitigation actions are
   undertaken.

   This document specifies mechanisms to configure nodes with DOTS
   servers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-dots-server-discovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-dots-server-discovery-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-dots-server-discovery-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-dots-server-discovery-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/