Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 12:04:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration of the IETF.

        Title           : Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) Access Control Model
        Authors         : Andy Bierman
                          Martin Bjorklund
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis-03.txt
	Pages           : 54
	Date            : 2017-06-27

Abstract:
   The standardization of network configuration interfaces for use with
   the Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) or RESTCONF protocol
   requires a structured and secure operating environment that promotes
   human usability and multi-vendor interoperability.  There is a need
   for standard mechanisms to restrict NETCONF or RESTCONF protocol
   access for particular users to a pre-configured subset of all
   available NETCONF or RESTCONF protocol operations and content.  This
   document defines such an access control model.

   This document obsoletes RFC 6536.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-rfc6536bis-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/