Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2017 11:53:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Minimum Requirements for IPv6-only Customer Edge Routers
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis2-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-06-11

Abstract:
   This document specifies minimum requirements for an IPv6-only
   Customer Edge (CE) router.  Specifically, the current version of this
   document focuses on the basic provisioning of an IPv6-only CE router
   and the provisioning of IPv6 hosts attached to it.  Neither the
   provisioning of IPv4 nor downstream routers are in the scope of this
   document.  The document obsoletes RFC 7084.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis2-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-rfc7084-bis2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/