Subject: I-D Action: draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 01:39:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Packet expiration time in 6LoWPAN Routing Header
        Authors         : Lijo Thomas
                          P.M. Akshay
                          Satish Anamalamudi
                          S.V.R Anand
                          Malati Hegde
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time-03.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-06-22

Abstract:
   for carrying the expiration time of data packets within the 6LoWPAN
   routing header.  The expiration time is useful in making forwarding
   and scheduling decisions for time critical IoT M2M applications that
   need deterministic delay guarantees over constrained networks and
   operate within time-synchronized networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lijo-6lo-expiration-time-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/