Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-unified-control-architecture-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 00:25:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Unified Control Architecture for Optical Transport Networks
        Author          : Haoran Chen
	Filename        : draft-chen-unified-control-architecture-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2017-06-16

Abstract:
   This memo specifies a unified control architecture for Optical
   Transport Network (OTN) based on Software Defined Networking (SDN).
   The architecture can be applied over multi-domain multi-vendor
   networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-unified-control-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-unified-control-architecture-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-unified-control-architecture-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/