Subject: I-D Action: draft-bruneau-intarea-provisioning-domains-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 06:29:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Discovering Provisioning Domain Names and Data
        Authors         : Basile Bruneau
                          Pierre Pfister
                          David Schinazi
                          Tommy Pauly
                          Eric Vyncke
	Filename        : draft-bruneau-intarea-provisioning-domains-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-06-30

Abstract:
   An increasing number of hosts and networks are connected to the
   Internet through multiple interfaces, some of which may provide
   multiple ways to access the internet by the mean of multiple IPv6
   prefix configurations.

   This document describes a way for hosts to retrieve additional
   information about their network access characteristics.  The set of
   configuration items required to access the Internet is called a
   Provisioning Domain (PvD) and is identified by a Fully Qualified
   Domain Name (FQDN).  This identifier, retrieved using a new Router
   Advertisement (RA) option, is associated with the set of information
   included within the RA and may later be used to retrieve additional
   information associated to the PvD by the mean of an HTTP request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bruneau-intarea-provisioning-domains/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bruneau-intarea-provisioning-domains-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bruneau-intarea-provisioning-domains-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bruneau-intarea-provisioning-domains-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/