Subject: I-D Action: draft-thaler-appsawg-multi-transport-uris-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 16:34:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using URIs With Multiple Transport Stacks
        Author          : Dave Thaler
	Filename        : draft-thaler-appsawg-multi-transport-uris-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-06-28

Abstract:
   Many Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs) today have some mechanism to
   resolve them to one or more specific endpoints where that resource is
   available.  This document discusses issues that arise when the same
   resource can be reached over multiple protocol stacks, and discusses
   various approaches that have been used or discussed, and the
   tradeoffs between them.  Such issues are important to consider when
   defining new URI schemes and resolution mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thaler-appsawg-multi-transport-uris/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thaler-appsawg-multi-transport-uris-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thaler-appsawg-multi-transport-uris-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/