Subject: I-D Action: draft-boutros-nvo3-ipsec-over-geneve-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 11:01:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPSec over Geneve encapsulation
        Authors         : Sami Boutros
                          Dan Wing
                          Calvin Qian
	Filename        : draft-boutros-nvo3-ipsec-over-geneve-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-06-30

Abstract:
   This document specifies how Generic Network Virtualization
   Encapsulation (Geneve) can be used to carry IP Encapsulating Security
   Payload (ESP) and IP Authentication Header (AH) to provide secure
   transport over IP networks. Using IPSec ESP and AH will provide both
   Geneve header integrity protection and Geneve payload encryption.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boutros-nvo3-ipsec-over-geneve/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boutros-nvo3-ipsec-over-geneve-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boutros-nvo3-ipsec-over-geneve-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/