Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-link-template-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 20:07:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Link-Template HTTP Header Field
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-link-template-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-06-18

Abstract:
   This specification defines the Link-Template HTTP header field,
   providing a means for describing the structure of a link between two
   resources, so that new links can be generated.

Note to Readers

   The issues list can be found at https://github.com/mnot/I-D/labels/
   link-template .

   The most recent (often, unpublished) draft is at
   https://mnot.github.io/I-D/link-template/ .

   Recent changes are listed at https://github.com/mnot/I-D/commits/gh-
   pages/link-template .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-link-template/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-link-template-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-link-template-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-link-template-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/