Subject: I-D Action: draft-wconner-blake2sigs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 06:26:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BLAKE2 Algorithms and Identifiers for use in the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure Certificate and Certificate Revocation List (CRL) Profile
        Authors         : William Conner
                          Adam Langley
                          Ryan Sleevi
                          Andrei Popov
	Filename        : draft-wconner-blake2sigs-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-06-14

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using the BLAKE2b-512
   hash function with each of the following algorithms: RSA Encryption
   Scheme - Optimal Asymmetric Encryption Padding (RSAES-OAEP), RSA
   Probabilistic Signature Scheme (RSASSA-PSS), RSA Public-Key
   Cryptography Standards #1 version 1.5 (RSASSA PKCS#1 v1.5), Digital
   Signature Algorithm (DSA), Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm
   (ECDSA), and Edwards-curve Digital Signature Algorithm (EdDSA).  This
   specification applies to the Internet X.509 Public Key Infrastructure
   (PKI) when digital signatures are used to sign certificates and
   certificate revocation lists (CRLs).  This document also specifies
   the object identifiers for the combinations of the BLAKE2b-512 hash
   function with the aforementioned algorithms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wconner-blake2sigs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wconner-blake2sigs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wconner-blake2sigs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wconner-blake2sigs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/