Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 23:08:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Web-Based Push Notifications of the IETF.

        Title           : Voluntary Application Server Identification (VAPID) for Web Push
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Peter Beverloo
	Filename        : draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-06-17

Abstract:
   An application server can use the method described to voluntarily
   identify itself to a push service.  This identification information
   can be used by the push service to attribute requests that are made
   by the same application server to a single entity.  An application
   server can include additional information that the operator of a push
   service can use to contact the operator of the application server.
   This identification information can be used to restrict the use of a
   push subscription a single application server.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-webpush-vapid/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-webpush-vapid-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/