Subject: I-D Action: draft-kjsun-dmm-gap-analysis-3gpp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 05:47:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gap Analysis for Adapting the Distributed Mobility Management Models in 4G/5G Mobile Networks
        Authors         : Kyoungjae Sun
                          Younghan Kim
                          Jaehwoon Lee
	Filename        : draft-kjsun-dmm-gap-analysis-3gpp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-06-28

Abstract:
   In this document, we provide a gap analysis to apply DMM deplyment
   models to a 3GPP mobile core network. The DMM deployment models are
   described into five models for separation control and data plane,
   and the 3GPP mobile core network is a 4G-based extended architecture
   and 5G core network study architecture. We conduct the gap analysis
   to describe the technology that requires current standards-based
   applicability and extension for technical interoperability between
   two standardization organizations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kjsun-dmm-gap-analysis-3gpp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kjsun-dmm-gap-analysis-3gpp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kjsun-dmm-gap-analysis-3gpp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-kjsun-dmm-gap-analysis-3gpp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/