Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:09:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : More Modular Exponential (MODP) Diffie-Hellman (DH) Key Exchange (KEX) Groups for Secure Shell (SSH)
        Author          : Mark D. Baushke
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2-06.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-06-21

Abstract:
   This document defines added Modular Exponential (MODP) Groups for the
   Secure Shell (SSH) protocol using SHA-2 hashes.  This document
   updates RFC 4250.  This document updates RFC 4253.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-ssh-modp-dh-sha2-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/