Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-opsawg-model-sdn-multi-controller-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 07:44:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Model for Building SDN Control Plane with Multiple Controllers
        Authors         : Jin Zhao
                          Yanwei Xu
	Filename        : draft-zhao-opsawg-model-sdn-multi-controller-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-06-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a reference model for building SDN control
   plane with multiple controllers. It defines the key components in
   the model and introduces an effective mechanism to balance the load
   between controllers. The design also considers the tradeoff between
   scalability and performance.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-opsawg-model-sdn-multi-controller/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhao-opsawg-model-sdn-multi-controller-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhao-opsawg-model-sdn-multi-controller-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/