Subject: I-D Action: draft-lee-pce-lsp-stitching-hpce-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 07:14:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PCEP Extensions for Stitching LSPs in Hierarchical Stateful PCE Model
        Authors         : Young Lee
                          Dhruv Dhody
                          Daniele Ceccarelli
	Filename        : draft-lee-pce-lsp-stitching-hpce-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-06-26

Abstract:
   This document extends the Path Communication Element Communication
   Protocol (PCEP) to coordinate an end-to-end inter-domain tunnel
   setup over a multi-domain networks in the context of Hierarchical
   Stateful PCE environments.  This document uses Stitching Label (SL)
   to stich per-domain LSPs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lee-pce-lsp-stitching-hpce/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lee-pce-lsp-stitching-hpce-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lee-pce-lsp-stitching-hpce-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/