Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2017 00:32:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Inter-Domain Routing of the IETF.

        Title           : Advertising Node Admin Tags in BGP Link-State Advertisements
        Authors         : Pushpasis Sarkar
                          Hannes Gredler
                          Stephane Litkowski
	Filename        : draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-06-03

Abstract:
   This document describes the protocol extensions to collect node
   administrative tags adevertised in IGP Link State advertisements and
   disseminate the same in BGP Link-State advertisement protocol, to
   facilitate inter-AS TE applications that may need the same node
   administrative tags to associate a subset of network devices spanning
   across more than one AS with a specific functionality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-idr-bgp-ls-node-admin-tag-extension-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/