Subject: I-D Action: draft-boucadair-lisp-v6-compact-header-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 01:07:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Compact LISP Encapsulation Scheme to Transport IPv4 Packets over an IPv6 Network
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
	Filename        : draft-boucadair-lisp-v6-compact-header-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-06-14

Abstract:
   The encapsulation scheme used by the Locator/ID Separation Protocol
   (LISP) may sometimes raise MTU issues at the cost of possibly
   degrading the overall performance of the LISP network, especially in
   IPv6 migration contexts.  This document proposes a new, more compact,
   encapsulation scheme that aims to accommodate such issues and
   facilitate LISP deployment for IPv6 migration purposes, in
   particular.  This compact header may be considered to provide IPv4
   over IPv6 connectivity for mobile LISP-capable devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-boucadair-lisp-v6-compact-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-v6-compact-header-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-boucadair-lisp-v6-compact-header-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-boucadair-lisp-v6-compact-header-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/