Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 02:20:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Joint Scheduling Architecture for Deterministic Industrial Field/Backhaul Networks
        Authors         : Heng Wang
                          Ping Wang
                          Chang Zhang
                          Yi Yang
	Filename        : draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture-01.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-06-13

Abstract:
Joint scheduling of industrial field network and backhaul network is
significant for end-to-end deterministic delay requirements of data
flows in factories. This document describes a joint scheduling
architecture for deterministic industrial field and backhaul
networks. Taking WIA-PA wireless field network and IPv6-based
backhaul network as an example, this document shows how the joint
scheduling architecture works.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-detnet-backhaul-architecture-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/