Subject: I-D Action: draft-melnikov-acme-email-tls-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 08:18:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to Automatic Certificate Management Environment for email TLS
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-melnikov-acme-email-tls-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-06-07

Abstract:
   This document specifies identifiers and challenges required to enable
   the Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) to issue
   certificates for use by TLS email services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-melnikov-acme-email-tls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-melnikov-acme-email-tls-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-melnikov-acme-email-tls-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/