Subject: I-D Action: draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 17:46:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identity Use Cases in IDEAS
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Michael Menth
	Filename        : draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-06-21

Abstract:
   IDentity-EnAbled networkS (IDEAS) introduce the concept of Identity
   into networking.  This concept includes an Identity/Identifier split,
   which complements existing Locator/Identifier separation
   technologies.  This document summarizes some conceptual use cases to
   illustrate the usefulness of IDEAS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/