Subject: I-D Action: draft-yasskin-dispatch-web-packaging-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 16:52:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Web Packaging
        Author          : Jeffrey Yasskin
	Filename        : draft-yasskin-dispatch-web-packaging-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-06-30

Abstract:
   Web Packages provide a way to bundle up groups of web resources to
   transmit them together.  These bundles can then be signed to
   establish their authenticity.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasskin-dispatch-web-packaging/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yasskin-dispatch-web-packaging-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yasskin-dispatch-web-packaging-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/