Subject: I-D Action: draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 03:28:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Performance Measurement Models
        Authors         : Bharat M Gaonkar
                          Sudhin Jacob
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Qin Wu
                          Praveen Ananthasankaran
	Filename        : draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-06-24

Abstract:
   This document defines the performance measurement models for service
   level packets on the network which can be implemented in different
   kind of network scenarios.  Based on the performance matrix, the
   analytics data can be pulled from a live network which is not
   possible at present.This can be used for self evolving networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bhaprasud-ippm-pm-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/