Subject: I-D Action: draft-mizrahi-intarea-packet-timestamps-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 01:34:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Guidelines for Defining Packet Timestamps
        Authors         : Tal Mizrahi
                          Joachim Fabini
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-mizrahi-intarea-packet-timestamps-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-06-27

Abstract:
   This document specifies guidelines for defining binary packet
   timestamp formats in networking protocols at various layers.  It also
   presents three recommended timestamp formats.  The target audience of
   this memo includes network protocol designers.  It is expected that a
   new network protocol that requires a packet timestamp will, in most
   cases, use one of the recommended timestamp formats.  If none of the
   recommended formats fits the protocol requirements, the new protocol
   specification should specify the format of the packet timestamp
   according to the guidelines in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mizrahi-intarea-packet-timestamps/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mizrahi-intarea-packet-timestamps-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mizrahi-intarea-packet-timestamps-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/