Subject: I-D Action: draft-pim-with-ipv4-prefix-over-ipv6-nh-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 17:21:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PIM Encoding and Procedures for Unicast IPv4 prefixes with IPv6 next-hop
        Authors         : Ashutosh Gupta
                          Stig Venaas
	Filename        : draft-pim-with-ipv4-prefix-over-ipv6-nh-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-06-30

Abstract:
   Multi-Protocol BGP (MP-BGP) has support for distributing next-hop
   information for multiple address families using one AFI/SAFI Network
   Layer Reachability Information (NLRI).  [RFC5549] specifies the
   extensions necessary to allow advertising IPv4 NLRI or VPN-IPv4 NLRI
   with a Next Hop address that belongs to the IPv6 protocol.  While the
   next-hop info is learnt via MP-BGP, certain procedures are needed to
   enable traffic forwarding.  This document describes PIM extensions
   and the use-cases for multicast forwarding in various scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pim-with-ipv4-prefix-over-ipv6-nh/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pim-with-ipv4-prefix-over-ipv6-nh-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pim-with-ipv4-prefix-over-ipv6-nh-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pim-with-ipv4-prefix-over-ipv6-nh-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/