Subject: I-D Action: draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2017 14:43:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Negotiating Modality in Real-Time Communications
        Author          : Gunnar Hellstrom
	Filename        : draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-06-06

Abstract:
   When negotiating language for a real-time session, users may have
   very specific preferences for using one modality (spoken, written or
   signed) over other possible but less preferred modalities.  This
   specification introduces indication of modality preference to be used
   in session negotiation in combination with an earlier speified
   mechanism for language preference negotiation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hellstrom-slim-modalitypref-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/