Subject: I-D Action: draft-scurtescu-secevent-risc-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 15:29:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Security Events RISC Use Cases
        Author          : Marius Scurtescu
	Filename        : draft-scurtescu-secevent-risc-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-06-29

Abstract:
   This document describes the RISC use cases for security events and
   helps with defining the requirements for token format and event
   distribution.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-scurtescu-secevent-risc-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-scurtescu-secevent-risc-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-scurtescu-secevent-risc-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/