Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2017 10:06:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the CURves, Deprecating and a Little more Encryption of the IETF.

        Title           : Use of the Elliptic Curve Diffie-Hellman Key Agreement Algorithm with X25519 and X448 in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS)
        Author          : Russ Housley
	Filename        : draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-08.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-06-02

Abstract:
   This document describes the conventions for using Elliptic Curve
   Diffie-Hellman (ECDH) key agreement algorithm using curve25519 and
   curve448 in the Cryptographic Message Syntax (CMS).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-curdle-cms-ecdh-new-curves-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/