Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajjad-6lo-wban-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 08:57:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Transmission of IPv6 Packets over Wireless Body Area Networks (WBANs)
        Authors         : Muhammad Sajjad Akbar
                          Naveed Bin Rais
                          Abdur Rashid Sangi
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-sajjad-6lo-wban-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-06-13

Abstract:
   Wireless Body Area Networks (WBANs) intend to facilitate use cases
   related to medical field.  IEEE 802.15.6 defines PHY and MAC layer
   and is designed to deal with better penetration through the human
   tissue without creating any damage to human tissues with the approved
   MICS (Medical Implant Communication Service) band by USA Federal
   Communications Commission (FCC).  Devices in WBANs conform to this
   IEEE standard.

   This specification defines details to enable transmission of IPv6
   packets, method of forming link-local and statelessly autoconfigured
   IPv6 addresses on WBANs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajjad-6lo-wban/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajjad-6lo-wban-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sajjad-6lo-wban-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/