Subject: I-D Action: draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2017 13:01:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Impact of Transport Header Encryption on Operation and Evolution of the Internet
        Author          : Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-02.txt
	Pages           : 33
	Date            : 2017-06-07

Abstract:
   This document describes the implications of applying end-to-end
   encryption at the transport layer.  It identifies some in-network
   uses of transport layer header information that can be used with a
   transport header integrity check.  It reviews the implication of
   developing encrypted end-to-end transport protocols and examines the
   implication of developing and deploying encrypted end-to-end
   transport protocols.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fairhurst-tsvwg-transport-encrypt-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/