Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 11:29:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Communication Units Granularity Considerations for Multi-Path Aware Transport Selection
        Authors         : Philipp S. Tiesel
                          Theresa Enghardt
	Filename        : draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-06-27

Abstract:
   This document provides an abstract framework to reason about the
   composition of multi-path aware systems in a protocol-independent
   fashion.  It discusses basic mechanisms that are used in multi-path
   systems and their applicability to different granularities of
   communication units.  This document is targeted as consideration
   basis for automation of destination, path and transport protocol
   selection within the transport layer.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiesel-taps-communitgrany-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/