Subject: I-D Action: draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 12:15:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SIGFOX System Description
        Authors         : Juan Carlos Zuniga
                          Benoit Ponsard
	Filename        : draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description-03.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-06-13

Abstract:
   This document presents an overview of the network architecture and
   system characteristics of a typical SIGFOX Low Power Wide Area
   Network (LPWAN), which is in line with the terminology and
   specifications defined by ETSI.  It is intended to be used as
   background information by the IETF LPWAN group when defining system
   requirements of different LPWAN technologies that are suitable to
   support common IP services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zuniga-lpwan-sigfox-system-description-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/