Subject: I-D Action: draft-zuo-banana-mptcp-integration-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2017 01:49:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Integration of Bonding Tunnels and MPTCP
        Authors         : Nicolai Leymann
                          Cornelius Heidemann
                          Geng Liang
                          Jing Zuo
                          Lianshu Zheng
	Filename        : draft-zuo-banana-mptcp-integration-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-06-08

Abstract:
   BANdwidth Aggregation for interNet Access (BANANA) based on tunnel
   bonding protocols and Multipath TCP (MPTCP) are two different
   technology suites that offer subscribers with higher bandwidth and
   reliability. MPTCP excels at conducting TCP traffic since its
   flow/congestion control scheme has been well developed while tunnel
   bonding protocols support not only TCP traffic but also UDP traffic.
   The integration of the two kinds of technologies can be considered to
   make use of advantages of both. Moreover, extensions made to the
   tunnel bonding protocols can simplify the MPTCP stack and keep it
   intact. This document specifies the extensions for tunnel bonding
   protocols to realize integrative deployment of tunnel bonding
   solutions and MPTCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zuo-banana-mptcp-integration/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zuo-banana-mptcp-integration-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zuo-banana-mptcp-integration-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/