Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-bess-mvpn-yang-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 05:29:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Yang Data Model for Multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs
        Authors         : Yisong Liu
                          Feng Guo
                          Xufeng Liu
                          Robert Kebler
                          Mahesh Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-liu-bess-mvpn-yang-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
   configure and manage multicast in MPLS/BGP IP VPNs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-bess-mvpn-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-bess-mvpn-yang-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-bess-mvpn-yang-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-bess-mvpn-yang-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/