Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-isis-ttz-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 18:57:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IS-IS Topology-Transparent Zone
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Renwei Li
                          Alvaro Retana
                          Ning So
                          Vic Liu
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-isis-ttz-04.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-07-20

Abstract:
   This document presents a topology-transparent zone in a domain.  A
   zone comprises a group of routers and a number of circuits connecting
   them.  Any router outside of the zone is not aware of the zone.  The
   information about the circuits and routers inside the zone is not
   distributed to any router outside of the zone.  Any link state change
   such as a circuit down inside the zone is not seen by any router
   outside of the zone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-isis-ttz/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-isis-ttz-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-isis-ttz-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-isis-ttz-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/