Subject: I-D Action: draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 10:18:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 6TiSCH Autonomous Scheduling Function (ASF)
        Authors         : Simon Duquennoy
                          Xavier Vilajosana
                          Thomas Watteyne
	Filename        : draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a Scheduling Function called "ASF": the 6TiSCH
   Autoonomous Scheduling Function.  With ASF, nodes maintain their TSCH
   schedule based on local neighborhood knowledge, without any
   signaling.  Hashes of the nodes' MAC address are used to
   deterministically derive the [slotOffset,channelOffset] location of
   cells in the TSCH schedule.  The MAC, control, and application
   traffic planes are assigned to distinct slotframes, for isolation and
   flexible dimensioning.  This approach provides over-provisioned
   schedules with low maintenance, in pursuit for simplicity rather than
   optimality.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-duquennoy-6tisch-asf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/