Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 06:09:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking of the IETF.

        Title           : Segment Routing MPLS Conflict Resolution
        Authors         : Les Ginsberg
                          Peter Psenak
                          Stefano Previdi
                          Martin Pilka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution-05.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-07-02

Abstract:
   In support of Segment Routing (SR) for an MPLS data plane routing
   protocols advertise a variety of identifiers used to define the
   segments which direct forwarding of packets.  In cases where the
   information advertised by a given protocol instance is either
   internally inconsistent or conflicts with advertisements from another
   protocol instance a means of achieving consistent forwarding behavior
   in the network is required.  This document defines the policies used
   to resolve these occurrences.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-conflict-resolution-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/