Subject: I-D Action: draft-manyfolks-hrcrfc7725-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 00:37:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Human Rights Considerations for RFC7725
        Authors         : Sunil Abraham
                          Maria Paz Canales
                          Olga Khrustaleva
                          Christine Runnegar
	Filename        : draft-manyfolks-hrcrfc7725-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-07-17

Abstract:
   This is draft applies the model for developing human rights protocol
   considerations as defined in draft-irtf-hrpc-research for [RFC7725].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-manyfolks-hrcrfc7725/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-manyfolks-hrcrfc7725-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-manyfolks-hrcrfc7725-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/