Subject: I-D Action: draft-xiong-bier-te-encapsulation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 03:51:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BIER-TE Encapsulation
        Authors         : Quan Xiong
                          Fangwei Hu
                          Zheng Zhang
	Filename        : draft-xiong-bier-te-encapsulation-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-07-18

Abstract:
   Traffic Engineering for Bit Index Explicit Replication (BIER-TE)
   shares part of architecture , definition and packet format with Bit
   Index Explicit Replication (BIER) according to the introduce in
   [I-D.eckert-bier-te-arch].  BIER-TE supports the traffic engineering
   by explicit hop-by-hop forwarding and loose hop forwarding of
   packets.[I-D.ietf-bier-mpls-encapsulation] specifies a BIER
   encapsulation that BIER header contains a bitstring in which each bit
   represents exactly one egress router in the domain.

   This document proposes a set of extensions to BIER encapsulation for
   BIER-TE.  The extensions define the BIER-TE header which contains
   serveral bitstrings and each bit in each bitstring represents one or
   more adjacencies in BIER-TE domain.  The encapsulation can be used
   both in an MPLS network and a non-MPLS network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xiong-bier-te-encapsulation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xiong-bier-te-encapsulation-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xiong-bier-te-encapsulation-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/