Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:40:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : DNS Session Signaling
        Authors         : Ray Bellis
                          Stuart Cheshire
                          John Dickinson
                          Sara Dickinson
                          Allison Mankin
                          Tom Pusateri
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-03.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a new Session Signaling OPCODE used to
   communicate persistent "per-session" operations, expressed using
   type-length-value (TLV) syntax, and defines an initial set of TLVs
   used to manage session timeouts and termination.  This mechanism is
   intended to reduce the overhead of existing "per-packet" signaling
   mechanisms with "per-message" semantics as well as defining new
   signaling operations not defined in EDNS(0).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dnsop-session-signal-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/