Subject: I-D Action: draft-moore-iot-security-bcp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:35:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Best Current Practices for Securing Internet of Things (IoT) Devices
        Authors         : Keith Moore
                          Richard Barnes
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-moore-iot-security-bcp-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   In recent years, embedded computing devices have increasingly been
   provided with Internet interfaces, and the typically-weak network
   security of such devices has become a challenge for the Internet
   infrastructure.  This document lists a number of minimum requirements
   that vendors of Internet of Things (IoT) devices need to take into
   account during development and when producing firmware updates, in
   order to reduce the frequency and severity of security incidents in
   which such devices are implicated.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moore-iot-security-bcp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moore-iot-security-bcp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moore-iot-security-bcp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-moore-iot-security-bcp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/