Subject: I-D Action: draft-hunt-secevent-usecases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 10:46:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SCIM Use Cases for SECEVENTS
        Authors         : Phil Hunt
                          Morteza Ansari
	Filename        : draft-hunt-secevent-usecases-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-07-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines the SCIM use cases for the SECEVENTs
   working group.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hunt-secevent-usecases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hunt-secevent-usecases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hunt-secevent-usecases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/