Subject: I-D Action: draft-kazuho-protected-sni-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 20:38:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TLS Extensions for Protecting SNI
        Author          : Kazuho Oku
	Filename        : draft-kazuho-protected-sni-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-18

Abstract:
   This memo introduces TLS extensions and a DNS Resource Record Type
   that can be used to protect attackers from obtaining the value of the
   Server Name Indication extension being transmitted over a Transport
   Layer Security (TLS) version 1.3 handshake.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kazuho-protected-sni/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kazuho-protected-sni-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kazuho-protected-sni-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/