Subject: I-D Action: draft-smith-skinny-ipv6-in-ipv6-tunnelling-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 17:49:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Skinny IPv6 in IPv6 Tunnelling
        Author          : Mark Smith
	Filename        : draft-smith-skinny-ipv6-in-ipv6-tunnelling-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-07-26

Abstract:
   This memo proposes a method of tunnelling IPv6 packets inside IPv6
   packets with a reduced tunnelling overhead.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-smith-skinny-ipv6-in-ipv6-tunnelling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-smith-skinny-ipv6-in-ipv6-tunnelling-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-smith-skinny-ipv6-in-ipv6-tunnelling-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/