Subject: I-D Action: draft-clemm-ideas-ipfix-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 17:33:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Information Elements for Identity-Enabled Networks
        Authors         : Alexander Clemm
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
	Filename        : draft-clemm-ideas-ipfix-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a set of new Information Elements related to
   Identity-Enabled Netwoks.  The Information Elements are used by the
   IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) protocol to export flow data
   containing identity-related information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clemm-ideas-ipfix/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clemm-ideas-ipfix-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clemm-ideas-ipfix-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/