Subject: I-D Action: draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2017 10:35:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Geographically-Focused IETF Activities
        Authors         : Alia Atlas
                          Christian O'Flaherty
                          Harish Chowdhary
	Filename        : draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-07-04

Abstract:
   The document defines how Geographically-Focused IETF Activities are
   organized and how IETF policies apply.  It is intended for eventual
   publication as a BCP but this is currently an initial strawman
   proposal based upon the existing variety of experience with the
   experimental activities in this space over the past several years.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-atlas-geo-focused-activities-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/