Subject: I-D Action: draft-donnelly-capport-detection-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:10:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Captive Portal (CAPPORT) API
        Authors         : Mark Donnelly
                          Margaret Cullen
	Filename        : draft-donnelly-capport-detection-02.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an HTTP API that allows User Equipment to
   detect the existence of a Captive Portal on the local network and
   determine the properties of the Captive Portal.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-donnelly-capport-detection/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-donnelly-capport-detection-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-donnelly-capport-detection-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-donnelly-capport-detection-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/