Subject: I-D Action: draft-ding-tcp-emdi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 01:54:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An Enhanced Media Delivery Index (eMDI) based on TCP
        Authors         : Xiaojian Ding
                          Qin Wu
                          Rong Gu
	Filename        : draft-ding-tcp-emdi-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document introduces an Enhanced Media Delivery Index (eMDI) that
   can be used as a diagnostic tool or a quality indicator for
   monitoring a network intended to deliver streaming media over TCP
   transport.  It aims to address the problems that RFC4445 has when
   measuring in environments where TCP traffic is dominated as a
   transport for streaming media.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ding-tcp-emdi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ding-tcp-emdi-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ding-tcp-emdi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/