Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-stir-passport-div-hi-callflows-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:39:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) History-Info Header Call Flow Examples with PASSporT Diversion
        Author          : Mary Barnes
	Filename        : draft-barnes-stir-passport-div-hi-callflows-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes use cases and call flows which include the
   History-Info header field and a SIP Identity header field
   [I-D.ietf-stir-rfc4474bis] with a PASSport with diversion information
   in cases of retargeting.  These use cases are derived from those
   provided in [RFC7131].  The objective is to describe the optimal way
   to correlate the History-Info header fields with a PASSporT with
   diversion information to increase the level of confidence in the
   History-Info header field by the terminating entity making use of the
   information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-stir-passport-div-hi-callflows/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-stir-passport-div-hi-callflows-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-barnes-stir-passport-div-hi-callflows-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/