Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-opentrustprotocol-usecase-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:30:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Protocol for Dynamic Trusted Execution Environment Enablement
        Authors         : Dapeng Liu
                          Qiang Fang
	Filename        : draft-liu-opentrustprotocol-usecase-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes features of a open trust protocol and related
   use cases.  With the Open Trust Protocol, see
   https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pei-opentrustprotocol-03, we have
   been trying to develop this application layer security protocol that
   allows the management of credentials and the update of such
   applications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-opentrustprotocol-usecase/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-opentrustprotocol-usecase-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-opentrustprotocol-usecase-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-liu-opentrustprotocol-usecase-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/