Subject: I-D Action: draft-geng-netslices-architecture-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:47:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Slicing Architecture
        Authors         : Liang Geng
                          Jie Dong
                          Stewart Bryant
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Alex Galis
                          Xavier de Foy
                          Slawomir Kuklinski
	Filename        : draft-geng-netslices-architecture-02.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines the overall architecture of network slicing.
   Based on the general architecture, basic concepts of network slicing
   and examples of network slicing instances are introduced for
   clarification purposes.  Some architectural considerations about the
   data plane, control plane, management and orchestration of network
   slicing are described to give a general view of network slicing
   implementation principles.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-netslices-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-geng-netslices-architecture-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-geng-netslices-architecture-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-geng-netslices-architecture-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/