Subject: I-D Action: draft-rtpfolks-quic-rtp-over-quic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:40:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RTP over QUIC
        Authors         : Jörg Ott
                          Roni Even
                          Colin Perkins
                          Varun Singh
	Filename        : draft-rtpfolks-quic-rtp-over-quic-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   QUIC is a UDP-based protocol for congestion controlled reliable data
   transfer, while RTP serves carrying (conversational) real-time media
   over UDP.  This draft discusses design aspects and issues of carrying
   RTP over QUIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rtpfolks-quic-rtp-over-quic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rtpfolks-quic-rtp-over-quic-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rtpfolks-quic-rtp-over-quic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/