Subject: I-D Action: draft-elkins-ietf-remote-viewing-hubs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 09:28:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Remote Viewing Hubs
        Authors         : Nalini Elkins
                          Harish Chowdhary
	Filename        : draft-elkins-ietf-remote-viewing-hubs-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
For many reasons, remote participation in IETF meetings has increased.
As the Internet grows, so does the participation by engineers worldwide.
Remote participation with more than one person is considered a hub.

Three types of remote hubs are defined.   Some exist today; other types
may exist in the future.   Each has its own characteristics.

   - Remote Participation Hubs (future)
   - Remote Viewing Hubs (today)
   - Enduring Local Meetups (today)

This document defines a Remote Viewing Hub (RVH).  Other documents
define the other types of hubs.  A common structure of sections will be
used as far as possible for all hub types.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-elkins-ietf-remote-viewing-hubs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-elkins-ietf-remote-viewing-hubs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-elkins-ietf-remote-viewing-hubs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/