Subject: I-D Action: draft-padma-ideas-req-grids-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:23:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for Generic Identity Services in Identity Enabled Networks
        Authors         : Padma Pillay-Esnault
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Dino Farinacci
                          Dave Meyer
	Filename        : draft-padma-ideas-req-grids-01.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes requirements for the Generic Identity
   Services infrastructure for Identity-Enabled Networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-padma-ideas-req-grids/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-padma-ideas-req-grids-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-padma-ideas-req-grids-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-padma-ideas-req-grids-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/