Subject: I-D Action: draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 14:53:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : On the Politics of Standards
        Authors         : Niels ten Oever
                          Andrew Sullivan
	Filename        : draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-02

Abstract:
   This document aims to outline different views on the relation between
   protocols and politics and seeks to answer the question whether
   protocols are political.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tenoever-hrpc-political-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/