Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2017 04:44:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Practical Considerations and Implementation Experiences in Securing Smart Object Networks
        Authors         : Mohit Sethi
                          Jari Arkko
                          Ari Keranen
                          Heidi-Maria Back
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2017-07-26

Abstract:
   This memo describes challenges associated with securing resource-
   constrained smart object devices.  The memo describes a possible
   deployment model suitable for these environments, discusses the
   availability of cryptographic libraries for small devices, and
   presents some preliminary experiences in implementing cryptography on
   small devices using those libraries.  Lastly, the memo discusses
   trade-offs involving different types of security approaches.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lwig-crypto-sensors-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/