Subject: I-D Action: draft-veillette-core-yang-library-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:28:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Constrained YANG Module Library
        Author          : Michel Veillette
	Filename        : draft-veillette-core-yang-library-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-07-24

Abstract:
   This document describes a YANG library that provides information
   about all the YANG modules used by a constrained network management
   server (e.g., a CoAP Management Interface (CoMI) server).  Simple
   caching mechanisms are provided to allow clients to minimize
   retrieval of this information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-veillette-core-yang-library/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-veillette-core-yang-library-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-veillette-core-yang-library-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-veillette-core-yang-library-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/