Subject: I-D Action: draft-vu-sfc-sf-access-control-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 01:17:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Controlling Service Function Access to Network Service Header
        Authors         : Vu Anh Vu
                          Younghan Kim
                          Kyoungjae Sun
                          Van-Ca Nguyen
	Filename        : draft-vu-sfc-sf-access-control-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism to control Service Function
   access to the Network Service Header (NSH).  It addresses the Service
   Function trust issue and provide a method to enforce predefined
   access control lists to limit Service Function access to Service
   Function Chain information in the NSH in NSH-based Service Chaining.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vu-sfc-sf-access-control/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vu-sfc-sf-access-control-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vu-sfc-sf-access-control-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vu-sfc-sf-access-control-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/