Subject: I-D Action: draft-wangzheng-netconf-proxy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 05:39:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) Proxy
        Authors         : Zitao Wang
                          Guangying Zheng
	Filename        : draft-wangzheng-netconf-proxy-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document presents Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF) Proxy
   through which NETCONF requests can be forwarded to a target host.  It
   would be useful when a client does not have direct network access to
   a target host.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wangzheng-netconf-proxy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wangzheng-netconf-proxy-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wangzheng-netconf-proxy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wangzheng-netconf-proxy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/