Subject: I-D Action: draft-liu-wisun-use-cases-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:22:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : WiSUN use cases
        Authors         : Bing Liu (Remy)
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-liu-wisun-use-cases-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This draft presents several use cases in which WiSUN technology can
   be applied, including Advanced Metering Infrastructure and
   Intelligent Street Lights.  The draft can stand alone as an
   independent draft, but also represents a potential contribution to
   the "WiSUN overview" section of [I-D.ietf-lpwan-overview].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-liu-wisun-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-liu-wisun-use-cases-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-liu-wisun-use-cases-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/