Subject: I-D Action: draft-bormann-lpwan-cbor-template-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 23:40:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) Tag for CBOR Templates
        Author          : Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-bormann-lpwan-cbor-template-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-07-16

Abstract:
   The Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR, RFC 7049) is a data
   format whose design goals include the possibility of extremely small
   code size, fairly small message size, and extensibility without the
   need for version negotiation.

   The present document makes use of this extensibility to define a CBOR
   tag for a variable within a CBOR data item, which then could be
   filled in by a separate process (e.g., from another CBOR data item).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bormann-lpwan-cbor-template/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bormann-lpwan-cbor-template-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bormann-lpwan-cbor-template-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bormann-lpwan-cbor-template-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/