Subject: I-D Action: draft-nottingham-for-the-users-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 22:47:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The Internet is for End Users
        Author          : Mark Nottingham
	Filename        : draft-nottingham-for-the-users-05.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-07-30

Abstract:
   This document requires that Internet Standards consider end users as
   their highest priority concern.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nottingham-for-the-users/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nottingham-for-the-users-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nottingham-for-the-users-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nottingham-for-the-users-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/