Subject: I-D Action: draft-akagiri-mail-divide-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 04:02:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mail Divide Framework
        Authors         : Takehito Akagiri
                          Genki Yasutaka
                          Kouji Okada
                          Tatsuya Hayashi
                          Masaki Kase
	Filename        : draft-akagiri-mail-divide-01.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-07-27

Abstract:
   Mail Divide Framework (MDF) is a recipient driven partitioning
   framework for E-Mail delivery.  A protocol to divide mail delivery at
   the source of the message is defined in this draft.  A mechanism
   called Reputation Service Provider is also introduced so that a
   third-party authority can assure senders' trust.  With MDF,
   subdomaining is used for category-specific MTA designation.  Senders
   decide which category the outgoing mail belongs.  It then looks up
   DNS TXT record to find whether the recipient advertises a specific
   server for that category.  The specified server puts the received
   mail into a corresponding per-category inbox for the user.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akagiri-mail-divide/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akagiri-mail-divide-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-akagiri-mail-divide-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-akagiri-mail-divide-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/