Subject: I-D Action: draft-wendt-stir-passport-shaken-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:21:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : PASSporT SHAKEN Extension (SHAKEN)
        Authors         : Chris Wendt
                          Mary Barnes
	Filename        : draft-wendt-stir-passport-shaken-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document extends PASSporT, a token object that conveys
   cryptographically-signed information about the participants involved
   in personal communications, to include information defined as part of
   the SHAKEN [ATIS-1000074] specification for indicating an attestation
   level and originating ID.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wendt-stir-passport-shaken/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wendt-stir-passport-shaken-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wendt-stir-passport-shaken-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/