Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:16:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Real-Time Communication in WEB-browsers of the IETF.

        Title           : WebRTC IP Address Handling Requirements
        Authors         : Justin Uberti
                          Guo-wei Shieh
	Filename        : draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document provides information and requirements for how IP
   addresses should be handled by WebRTC implementations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-rtcweb-ip-handling-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/