Subject: I-D Action: draft-bowers-isis-te-attribute-set-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 09:23:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to IS-IS to Associate TE Attributes with TE Attribute Sets and SRLGs with SRLG Sets
        Authors         : Chris Bowers
                          Shraddha Hegde
	Filename        : draft-bowers-isis-te-attribute-set-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies encodings that allow traffic engineering
   attributes to be associated with different TE attribute set
   identifiers and SRLGs to be associated with SRLG set identifiers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bowers-isis-te-attribute-set/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bowers-isis-te-attribute-set-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bowers-isis-te-attribute-set-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/