Subject: I-D Action: draft-jason-fsp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 17:45:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Flexible Session Protocol
        Author          : Jason Gao
	Filename        : draft-jason-fsp-00.txt
	Pages           : 63
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   FSP is a connection-oriented transport layer protocol that provides
   mobility, multihoming and multipath support by introducing the
   concept of 'upper layer thread ID', which was firstly suggested in
   [Gao2002].

   Authencity of an FSP packet is protected by some algorithm that
   requires a shared key. The upper layer thread ID is assigned roughly
   the same semantics as the Security Parameter Index (SPI) in MOBIKE
   [RFC4555] to index the key. The key is either a weak one agreed by
   the FSP participants, or cryptographically established and installed
   by the upper layer application.

   FSP facilitates such key installation by introducing the concept of
   transmit transaction, which makes it flexible for the application
   layer protocols to adopt new establishment algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jason-fsp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jason-fsp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jason-fsp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/