Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiesel-taps-socketintents-bsdsockets-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:56:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Socket Intents Prototype for the BSD Socket API - Experiences, Lessons Learned and Considerations
        Authors         : Philipp S. Tiesel
                          Theresa Enghardt
	Filename        : draft-tiesel-taps-socketintents-bsdsockets-00.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a prototype implementation of Socket Intents
   [I-D.tiesel-taps-socketintents] for the BSD Socket API as an
   illustrative example how Socket Intents could be implemented.  It
   described the experiences made with the prototype and lessons learned
   from trying to extend the BSD Socket API.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiesel-taps-socketintents-bsdsockets/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiesel-taps-socketintents-bsdsockets-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiesel-taps-socketintents-bsdsockets-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/