Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-architecture-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:44:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Distributed-Denial-of-Service Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) Architecture
        Authors         : Andrew Mortensen
                          Flemming Andreasen
                          Tirumaleswar Reddy
                          Christopher Gray
                          Rich Compton
                          Nik Teague
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-architecture-04.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture for establishing and
   maintaining Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Open Threat
   Signaling (DOTS) within and between domains.  The document does not
   specify protocols or protocol extensions, instead focusing on
   defining architectural relationships, components and concepts used in
   a DOTS deployment.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-architecture/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-architecture-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-architecture-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-architecture-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/