Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-bmwg-sfc-benchmark-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 18:37:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Considerations for Benchmarking Service Function Chain
        Authors         : Taekhee Kim
                          Bummo Koo
                          Jisu Park
                          EunKyoung Paik
	Filename        : draft-kim-bmwg-sfc-benchmark-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   Service Function Chain(SFC) is a ordered set of service functions.
   Packets flow restrictively at the service functions according to the
   order.  To enable a network service, operator composes the service
   function chain logically.  Though SFC is efficient where network/
   service requirements are dynamically changing, the reliability of SFC
   should be guaranteed.  This memo describes the considerations for
   benchmarking SFC reliability.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-bmwg-sfc-benchmark/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-bmwg-sfc-benchmark-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kim-bmwg-sfc-benchmark-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/