Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 14:56:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 0-RTT TCP converters
        Authors         : Olivier Bonaventure
                          Mohamed Boucadair
                          Bart Peirens
	Filename        : draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2017-07-17

Abstract:
   This document proposes the utilisation of Transport Converters to aid
   the deployment of TCP extensions such as Multipath TCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/