Subject: I-D Action: draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:30:55 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Problem Statement for Identity Enabled Networks
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Giuseppe Fioccola
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Axel Nennker
                          Padma Pillay-Esnault
	Filename        : draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This problem statement examines how existing protocols that separate
   identifiers from their location may benefit from the concept of
   identity.  The proposal laid out herein advocates for a standardized
   identity/identifier network infrastructure that provides a framework
   to support identity services in addition to enhancing existing
   identifier/location mapping and resolution services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-padma-ideas-problem-statement-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/