Subject: I-D Action: draft-zcdc-isis-flexe-extention-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 00:56:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ISIS Extensions for Flexible Ethernet
        Authors         : Yongqing Zhu
                          Huanan Chen
                          Zongpeng Du
                          Mach(Guoyi) Chen
	Filename        : draft-zcdc-isis-flexe-extention-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies the extensions to the IS-IS routing protocol
   to carry and flood Flex Ethernet (FlexE) link state information.  The
   FlexE link state information is necessary for a node or a controller
   to compute a path that is required to over FlexE links.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zcdc-isis-flexe-extention/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zcdc-isis-flexe-extention-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zcdc-isis-flexe-extention-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zcdc-isis-flexe-extention-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/