Subject: I-D Action: draft-silverajan-core-coap-alternative-transports-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 06:18:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CoAP Communication with Alternative Transports
        Authors         : Bilhanan Silverajan
                          Teemu Savolainen
	Filename        : draft-silverajan-core-coap-alternative-transports-10.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   The aim of this document is to provide a way forward to best decide
   upon how alternative transport information can be expressed in a CoAP
   URI.  This draft examines the requirements for a new URI format for
   representing CoAP resources over alternative transports.  Various
   potential URI formats are presented.  Benefits and drawbacks of
   embedding alternative transport information in various ways within
   the URI components are also discussed.  From all listed formats, the
   document finds scheme-based model to be the most technically
   feasible.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-silverajan-core-coap-alternative-transports/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-silverajan-core-coap-alternative-transports-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-silverajan-core-coap-alternative-transports-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-silverajan-core-coap-alternative-transports-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/