Subject: I-D Action: draft-paillisse-sidrops-blockchain-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 15:00:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : An analysis of the applicability of blockchain to secure IP addresses allocation, delegation and bindings.
        Authors         : Jordi Paillisse
                          Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Fabio Maino
                          Albert Cabellos
	Filename        : draft-paillisse-sidrops-blockchain-00.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document analyzes how blockchain technology can be used to
   secure the allocation, delegation and binding to topological
   information of the IP address space.  The main outcomes of the
   analysis is that blockchain is suitable in environments with multiple
   distrusting parties and that Proof of Stake is a potential candidate
   for a consensus algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-paillisse-sidrops-blockchain/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-paillisse-sidrops-blockchain-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-paillisse-sidrops-blockchain-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/