Subject: I-D Action: draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:03:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The EAP-TLS Authentication Protocol
        Authors         : John Mattsson
                          Mohit Sethi
	Filename        : draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) provides support for
   multiple authentication methods.  Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   provides mutual authentication, integrity-protected cipher suite
   negotiation, and key exchange between two endpoints.  This document
   specifies an EAP authentication method to provide support for
   certificate-based mutual authentication and key derivation using the
   version 1.3 of the TLS protocol.  This document obsoletes RFC5216.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mattsson-eap-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mattsson-eap-tls13-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/