Subject: I-D Action: draft-green-tls-static-dh-in-tls13-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:17:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Data Center use of Static Diffie-Hellman in TLS 1.3
        Authors         : Matthew Green
                          Ralph Droms
                          Russ Housley
                          Paul Turner
                          Steve Fenter
	Filename        : draft-green-tls-static-dh-in-tls13-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   Unlike earlier versions of TLS, current drafts of TLS 1.3 have
   instead adopted ephemeral-mode Diffie-Hellman and elliptic-curve
   Diffie-Hellman as the primary cryptographic key exchange mechanism
   used in TLS.  This document describes an optional configuration for
   TLS servers that allows for the use of a static Diffie-Hellman
   private key for all TLS connections made to the server.  Passive
   monitoring of TLS connections can be enabled by installing a
   corresponding copy of this key in each monitoring device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-green-tls-static-dh-in-tls13/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-green-tls-static-dh-in-tls13-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-green-tls-static-dh-in-tls13-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-green-tls-static-dh-in-tls13-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/