Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-dispatch-hybrid-video-delivery-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 03:05:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Video Delivery in Hybrid Network
        Authors         : Rachel Huang
                          Hui Zheng
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-huang-dispatch-hybrid-video-delivery-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   The industry trend of delivering video service is moving towards all
   IP solutions.  However, there exit multiple incompatible platforms
   for video distribution.  This document explores the existing video
   delivery technologies and analyses the challenges of unifying those
   technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-dispatch-hybrid-video-delivery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-dispatch-hybrid-video-delivery-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huang-dispatch-hybrid-video-delivery-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/