Subject: I-D Action: draft-hu-rtgwg-cu-separation-yang-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 20:26:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Model for Configuration Interface of Control-Plane and User- Plane separation BNG
        Authors         : Fangwei Hu
                          RongRong Hua
                          Shujun Hu
                          Lu Huang
	Filename        : draft-hu-rtgwg-cu-separation-yang-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-07-16

Abstract:
   This document defines the YANG data model for operation management of
   Control-Plane and User-Plane separation BNG.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hu-rtgwg-cu-separation-yang-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hu-rtgwg-cu-separation-yang-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hu-rtgwg-cu-separation-yang-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/