Subject: I-D Action: draft-amsuess-core-repeat-request-tag-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 03:57:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Repeat And Request-Tag
        Authors         : Christian Amsüss
                          John Mattsson
                          Göran Selander
	Filename        : draft-amsuess-core-repeat-request-tag-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-07-01

Abstract:
   This document defines two optional extensions to the Constrained
   Application Protocol (CoAP): the Repeat option and the Request-Tag
   option.  Each of these options when integrity protected, such as with
   DTLS or OSCOAP, protects against certain attacks on CoAP message
   exchanges.

   The Repeat option enables a CoAP server to verify the freshness of a
   request by requiring the CoAP client to make another request and
   include a server-provided challenge.  The Request-Tag option allows
   the CoAP server to match message fragments belonging to the same
   request message, fragmented using the CoAP Block-Wise Transfer
   mechanism.  This document also specifies additional processing
   requirements on Block1 and Block2 options.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-amsuess-core-repeat-request-tag/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-amsuess-core-repeat-request-tag-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-amsuess-core-repeat-request-tag-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/