Subject: I-D Action: draft-schmitt-ipfix-tiny-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 07:11:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TinyIPFIX for smart meters in constrained networks
        Authors         : Corinna Schmitt
                          Burkhard Stiller
                          Brian Trammell
	Filename        : draft-schmitt-ipfix-tiny-03.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-07-25

Abstract:
   This document specifies the TinyIPFIX protocol that serves for
   transmitting smart metering data in constrained networks such as
   6LoWPAN [RFC4944].  TinyIPFIX is derived from IPFIX [RFC7011] and
   adopted to the needs of constrained networks.  This document
   specifies how the TinyIPFIX Data and Template Records are transmitted
   in constrained networks such as 6LoWPAN and how TinyIPFIX data can be
   converted into unTinyIPFIX data in a proxy device.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schmitt-ipfix-tiny/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-schmitt-ipfix-tiny-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-schmitt-ipfix-tiny-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-schmitt-ipfix-tiny-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/