Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-ietf-meeting-network-requirements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:51:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IETF Meeting Network and Other Technical Requirements
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-ietf-meeting-network-requirements-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describe the minimum technical requirements for a
   facility to be able to host a successful IETF meeting.  Includes also
   requirements for the terminal room and other technical requirements.

   This documents should be used as the minimum criteria during an on-
   site facility survey, to ensure the fulfilment of the IETF meeting
   needs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-ietf-meeting-network-requirements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-ietf-meeting-network-requirements-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-ietf-meeting-network-requirements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palet-ietf-meeting-network-requirements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/