Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 05:08:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Concise Binary Object Representation Maintenance and Extensions WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Concise data definition language (CDDL): a notational convention to express CBOR data structures
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Christoph Vigano
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-00.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2017-07-27

Abstract:
   This document proposes a notational convention to express CBOR data
   structures (RFC 7049).  Its main goal is to provide an easy and
   unambiguous way to express structures for protocol messages and data
   formats that use CBOR.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-cbor-cddl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/