Subject: I-D Action: draft-wkumari-dnsop-multiple-responses-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:56:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Domain Name System Operations of the IETF.

        Title           : Returning extra answers in DNS responses.
        Authors         : Warren Kumari
                          Zhiwei Yan
                          Wes Hardaker
	Filename        : draft-wkumari-dnsop-multiple-responses-04.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document (re)introduces the ability to provide multiple answers
   in a DNS response.  This is especially useful as, in many cases, the
   entity making the request has no a prori knowledge of what other
   questions it will need to ask.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wkumari-dnsop-multiple-responses/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wkumari-dnsop-multiple-responses-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wkumari-dnsop-multiple-responses-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wkumari-dnsop-multiple-responses-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/