Subject: I-D Action: draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:13:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Service Function Chaining-Enabled I2NSF Architecture
        Authors         : Sangwon Hyun
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jung-Soo Park
                          Susan Hares
	Filename        : draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an architecture of the I2NSF framework using
   security function chaining for securiy policy enforcement.  Security
   function chaining enables composite inspection of network traffic by
   steering the traffic through multiple types of network security
   functions according to the information model for NSFs capabilities in
   the I2NSF framework.  This document explains the additional
   components integrated into the I2NSF framework and their
   functionalities to achieve security function chaining.  It also
   describes representative use cases to address major benefits from the
   proposed architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hyun-i2nsf-nsf-triggered-steering-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/