Subject: I-D Action: draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-cons-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 01:16:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Additional Considerations for UDP Encapsulation of Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP) Packets
        Authors         : Michael Tuexen
                          Randall R. Stewart
	Filename        : draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-cons-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   RFC 6951 specifies the UDP encapsulation of SCTP packets.  The
   described handling of received packets requires the check of the
   verification tag.  However, RFC 6951 misses a specification for the
   handling of received packets for which this check is not possible.

   This document updates RFC 6951 by specifying the handling of received
   packets where the verification tag can not be checked.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-cons/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-cons-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-cons-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tuexen-tsvwg-sctp-udp-encaps-cons-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/