Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 02:37:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering (RSVP-TE) Path Diversity using Exclude Route
        Authors         : Zafar Ali
                          George Swallow
                          Fatai Zhang
                          Dieter Beller
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-08.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-07-02

Abstract:
   Resource ReserVation Protocol-Traffic Engineering provides support
   for the communication of exclusion information during label switched
   path (LSP) setup. This document specifies two new diversity
   subobjects for the RSVP XRO and EXRS subobjects. Three different
   mechanisms are supported how LSP diversity can be accomplished in
   the provider or core network: the signaled diversity type, indicates
   whether diversity is based on client, path computation engine (PCE),
   or network assigned identifiers.
   The solution described in this document is based on the assumption
   that LSPs are requested sequentially, i.e., the time period between
   the LSP setup requests for the two LSPs may be longer (days, weeks,
   months). Re-routing the first LSP that may have existed for a longer
   period of time is not considered.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-lsp-diversity-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/