Subject: I-D Action: draft-duchene-mptcp-load-balancing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:37:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multipath TCP Load Balancing
        Authors         : Fabien Duchene
                          Vladimir Olteanu
                          Olivier Bonaventure
                          Costin Raiciu
                          Alan Ford
	Filename        : draft-duchene-mptcp-load-balancing-01.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   In this document we propose several solutions to allow Multipath TCP
   to better work behind load balancers.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-duchene-mptcp-load-balancing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-duchene-mptcp-load-balancing-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-duchene-mptcp-load-balancing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-duchene-mptcp-load-balancing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/