Subject: I-D Action: draft-chouasne-babel-tos-specific-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 12:45:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TOS-Specific Routing in Babel
        Authors         : Gwendoline Chouasne
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-chouasne-babel-tos-specific-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the Babel routing protocol to
   support TOS-specific routing.  This version is using mandatory sub-
   TLVs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chouasne-babel-tos-specific/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chouasne-babel-tos-specific-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chouasne-babel-tos-specific-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/