Subject: I-D Action: draft-zheng-emdi-udp-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 19:47:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Proposed Extended Media Delivery Index (eMDI)
        Authors         : Hui Zheng
                          Roni Even
	Filename        : draft-zheng-emdi-udp-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-02

Abstract:
   A Media Delivery Index (MDI) measurement that can be used as a
   diagnostic tool or a quality indicator for monitoring flows that are
   sensitive to arrival time and packet loss is defined in [RFC4445].
   This document extends the Media Delivery Index with a new component:
   Effective Loss Factor (ELF), which takes loss distribution into
   account when measuring packet loss.  ELF is also applicable when
   certain Forward Error Correction (FEC) schemes are used.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zheng-emdi-udp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zheng-emdi-udp-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zheng-emdi-udp-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/