Subject: I-D Action: draft-pan-dnsop-swild-rr-type-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 04:15:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SWILD RR Type (Wildcard on Intermediate Nameservers)
        Authors         : Lanlan Pan
                          Yu Fu
	Filename        : draft-pan-dnsop-swild-rr-type-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a new SWILD RR type for Intermediate
   Nameservers to cache subdomain wildcard record, in order to reduce
   the cache size and optimize the wildcard domain cache miss.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pan-dnsop-swild-rr-type/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pan-dnsop-swild-rr-type-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pan-dnsop-swild-rr-type-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/