Subject: I-D Action: draft-kim-nmrg-rl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:59:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Intelligent Management using Collaborative Reinforcement Multi-agent System
        Authors         : Min-Suk Kim
                          Yong-Geun Hong
                          Youn-Hee Han
	Filename        : draft-kim-nmrg-rl-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an intelligent reinforcement learning agent
   system to autonomously manage agent path-planning over a
   communication network.  The main centralized node called by the
   global environment should not only manage all agents workflow in a
   hybrid peer-to-peer networking architecture and, but transfer and
   share information in distributed nodes.  All agents in distributed
   nodes are able to be provided with a cumulative reward for each
   action that a given agent takes with respect to an optimized
   knowledge based on a to-be-learned policy over the learning process.
   A reward from the global environment is reflected to the next
   optimized action for autonomous path management in distributed
   networking nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kim-nmrg-rl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kim-nmrg-rl-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kim-nmrg-rl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/