Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 22:16:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach of the IETF.

        Title           : An Autonomic Control Plane (ACP)
        Authors         : Michael H. Behringer
                          Toerless Eckert
                          Steinthor Bjarnason
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-08.txt
	Pages           : 64
	Date            : 2017-07-18

Abstract:
   Autonomic functions need a control plane to communicate, which
   depends on some addressing and routing.  This Autonomic Control Plane
   should ideally be self-managing, and as independent as possible of
   configuration.  This document defines an "Autonomic Control Plane",
   with the primary use as a control plane for autonomic functions.  It
   also serves as a "virtual out of band channel" for OAM communications
   over a network that is not configured, or mis-configured.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-autonomic-control-plane-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/