Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 05:42:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Selection of Language for Internet Media WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multiple Language Content Type
        Authors         : Nik Tomkinson
                          Nathaniel Borenstein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-09.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-07-24

Abstract:
   This document defines an addition to the Multipurpose Internet Mail
   Extensions (MIME) standard to make it possible to send one message
   that contains multiple language versions of the same information.
   The translations would be identified by a language tag and selected
   by the email client based on a user's language settings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/