Subject: I-D Action: draft-ao-sfc-overlay-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:35:34 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Interworking SFC network and Overlay network
        Authors         : Ting Ao
                          Greg Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ao-sfc-overlay-02.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   Service Function Chain (SFC) network presents a distinct network
   layer.  As such, it is carried over by an underlay network.  The
   document reviews two interworking scenarios between the SFC domain
   and its underlay network - co-located and stand-alone.  The document
   also defines necessary interworking between stand-alone Network
   Virtual Edge and Service Forwarding Function entities to ensure
   proper handling of SFC traffic by the underlay network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ao-sfc-overlay/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ao-sfc-overlay-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ao-sfc-overlay-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ao-sfc-overlay-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/