Subject: I-D Action: draft-durand-doa-over-dns-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 08:24:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DOA over DNS
        Authors         : Alain Durand
                          Ray Bellis
	Filename        : draft-durand-doa-over-dns-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-07-24

Abstract:
   Abstract

   This document defines a DOA RR type to implement the Digital Object
   Architecture over DNS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-durand-doa-over-dns/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-durand-doa-over-dns-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-durand-doa-over-dns-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-durand-doa-over-dns-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/