Subject: I-D Action: draft-hilliard-v6ops-host-addr-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 10:10:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Update for IPv6 Host Address Availability Recommendations
        Authors         : Nick Hilliard
                          Job Snijders
	Filename        : draft-hilliard-v6ops-host-addr-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-07-17

Abstract:
   The IPv6 Host Address Availability Recommendations Best Current
   Practice (RFC 7934), describes why IPv6 hosts should use multiple
   global addresses when attaching to a network.  This document updates
   RFC 7934 by removing a recommendation for networks to give the host
   the ability to use new addresses without requiring explicit requests.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hilliard-v6ops-host-addr-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hilliard-v6ops-host-addr-update-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hilliard-v6ops-host-addr-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/