Subject: I-D Action: draft-pc-tcpm-tcp-seamless-mobility-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 22:33:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : TCP Mobility Option with Identifiers
        Authors         : Burjiz Pithawala
                          Uma Chunduri
	Filename        : draft-pc-tcpm-tcp-seamless-mobility-option-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-07-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies the TCP Seamless Mobility Option (TCP-SMO)
   with variable length identifiers.  TCP-SMO allows mobility with
   session continuity, when either of the TCP endpoint change its IP
   address.  This is being done securely and without any additional
   round trips during mobility event.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pc-tcpm-tcp-seamless-mobility-option/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pc-tcpm-tcp-seamless-mobility-option-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pc-tcpm-tcp-seamless-mobility-option-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/