Subject: I-D Action: draft-luis140219-appsawg-zeroformat-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 14:34:47 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The .0 format (v1.2)
        Author          : Luis Camara
	Filename        : draft-luis140219-appsawg-zeroformat-01.txt
	Pages           : 34
	Date            : 2017-07-18

Abstract:
  This document defines the .0 format, a format for transmitting data
  that can be efficiently parsed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luis140219-appsawg-zeroformat/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luis140219-appsawg-zeroformat-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-luis140219-appsawg-zeroformat-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-luis140219-appsawg-zeroformat-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/