Subject: I-D Action: draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 00:38:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Content Delivery Network Interconnection (CDNI) Request Routing: CDNI Footprint and Capabilities Advertisement using ALTO
        Authors         : Jan Seedorf
                          Y.R. Yang
                          Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   Network Service Providers (NSPs) are currently considering to deploy
   Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) within their networks.  As a
   consequence of this development, there is a need for interconnecting
   these local CDNs.  The necessary interfaces for inter-connecting CDNs
   are currently being defined in the Content Delivery Networks
   Interconnection (CDNI) WG.  This document focuses on the CDNI
   Footprint & Capabilities Advertisement interface (FCI).
   Specifically, this document specifies a new Application Layer Traffic
   Optimization (ALTO) service to facilitate Footprint & Capabilities
   Advertisement in a CDNI context.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seedorf-cdni-request-routing-alto-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/