Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mile-rolie-08.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 03:34:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Managed Incident Lightweight Exchange of the IETF.

        Title           : Resource-Oriented Lightweight Information Exchange
        Authors         : John P. Field
                          Stephen A. Banghart
                          David Waltermire
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mile-rolie-08.txt
	Pages           : 45
	Date            : 2017-07-17

Abstract:
   This document defines a resource-oriented approach for security
   automation information publication, discovery, and sharing.  Using
   this approach, producers may publish, share, and exchange
   representations of software descriptors, security incidents, attack
   indicators, software vulnerabilities, configuration checklists, and
   other security automation information as web-addressable resources.
   Furthermore, consumers and other stakeholders may access and search
   this security information as needed, establishing a rapid and on-
   demand information exchange network for restricted internal use or
   public access repositories.  This specification extends the Atom
   Publishing Protocol and Atom Syndication Format to transport and
   share security automation resource representations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mile-rolie/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-08
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mile-rolie-08

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mile-rolie-08

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/