Subject: I-D Action: draft-varadhan-continuous-dad-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 04:17:22 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Continuous DAD implementation in Solaris
        Author          : Sowmini Varadhan
	Filename        : draft-varadhan-continuous-dad-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-07-20

Abstract:
   This describes an implementation of IPv6 Duplicate Address Detection
   (DAD) in Solaris that merges concepts from RFC 5227 to address some
   of the known issues around DAD robustness and efficiency.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-varadhan-continuous-dad/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-varadhan-continuous-dad-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-varadhan-continuous-dad-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/