Subject: I-D Action: draft-fan-bess-pm-bgp-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 06:37:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Extension For L3VPN Performance Monitoring
        Authors         : Jiajia Fan
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Shunwan Zhuang
	Filename        : draft-fan-bess-pm-bgp-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a new VT address family in BGP to exchange
   information required for apply performance monitoring in MPLS/BGP
   VPN, as described in [I-D.dong-l3vpn-pm-framework].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fan-bess-pm-bgp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fan-bess-pm-bgp-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fan-bess-pm-bgp-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fan-bess-pm-bgp-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/