Subject: I-D Action: draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:19:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : L3 Aliasing and Mass Withdrawal Support for EVPN
        Authors         : Ali Sajassi
                          Gaurav Badoni
                          Priyanka Warade
                          Suresh Pasupula
	Filename        : draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This draft proposes an extension to [RFC7432] to do Aliasing for
   Layer 3 routes that is needed for symmetric IRB to build a complete
   IP ECMP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sajassi-bess-evpn-ip-aliasing-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/