Subject: I-D Action: draft-thubert-roll-bier-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 08:56:36 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPL-BIER
        Author          : Pascal Thubert
	Filename        : draft-thubert-roll-bier-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-07-27

Abstract:
   This specification extends RPL to provide unicast and multicast
   routing based on bitStrings such as used in Bit Index Explicit
   Replication and its source-routed Traffic Engineering variant, which
   correspond to RPL storing and non-storing modes respectively.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thubert-roll-bier/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thubert-roll-bier-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thubert-roll-bier-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/