Subject: I-D Action: draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:50:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Human Language Modality Grouping Semantics in Session Description Protocol
        Author          : Gunnar Hellstrom
	Filename        : draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   When setting up a real-time communication session, there may be a
   need to indicate priority for which media to use for language
   communications or a need to indicate preference for receiving the
   same language content simultaneously in two modalities.  This
   document defines the semantics for grouping media for such purposes
   in the Session Description Protocol (SDP).  The semantics defined in
   this document are based on the SDP Grouping Framework.  Applications
   are for example negotiation the most suitable common modality or
   modalities for language communications in a real-time session.  The
   indications are specified for the sending and receiving direction
   separately.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hellstrom-slim-modality-grouping-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/