Subject: I-D Action: draft-agarwal-intarea-mams-protocol-json-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:59:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Control Plane Message Definitions for Multiple Access Management Services in JSON
        Authors         : Salil Agarwal
                          Satish Kanugovi
                          Shuping Peng
                          Julius Mueller
	Filename        : draft-agarwal-intarea-mams-protocol-json-00.txt
	Pages           : 67
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   Today, a device can be simultaneously connected to multiple
   communication networks based on different technology implementations
   and network architectures like WiFi, LTE, DSL.  In such multi-
   connectivity scenario, it is desirable to combine multiple access
   networks or select the best one to improve quality of experience for
   a user and improve overall network utilization and efficiency.  This
   document presents the control plane message definitions and their
   presentations in JSON, for control plane procedures for configuring
   the user plane in a multi access management services (MAMS) framework
   that can be used to flexibly select the combination of uplink and
   downlink access and core network paths, and user plane treatment for
   improving network efficiency and enhanced application quality of
   experience.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-agarwal-intarea-mams-protocol-json/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-agarwal-intarea-mams-protocol-json-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-agarwal-intarea-mams-protocol-json-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/