Subject: I-D Action: draft-stephan-quic-interdomain-troubleshooting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 02:48:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : QUIC Interdomain Troubleshooting
        Authors         : Emile Stephan
                          Mathilde Cayla
                          Arnaud Braud
                          Fred Fieau
	Filename        : draft-stephan-quic-interdomain-troubleshooting-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   On-path network performance measurements methods currently deployed
   contribute to the ossification of the Internet because they are
   expensive to deploy and to maintain. This draft motivates the
   exposure of QUIC header fields for on-path network measurements and
   their specification in the QUIC core protocol as a solution to avoid
   on-path network performance measurements to ossify the IP stack in
   the future.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-stephan-quic-interdomain-troubleshooting/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-stephan-quic-interdomain-troubleshooting-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-stephan-quic-interdomain-troubleshooting-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/