Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-idr-com-cntlrs-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 18:00:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP for Communications among Controllers
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Susan Hares
                          Yi Yang
                          Yanhe Fan
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Zhenqiang Li
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-idr-com-cntlrs-02.txt
	Pages           : 77
	Date            : 2017-07-20

Abstract:
   This document describes extensions to the BGP routing protocol for
   supporting communications among SDN controllers in a centralized
   control system, which comprises multiple SDN controllers controlling
   a network with a number of domains.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-idr-com-cntlrs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-idr-com-cntlrs-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-idr-com-cntlrs-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-idr-com-cntlrs-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/