Subject: I-D Action: draft-bishop-httpbis-altsvc-quic-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 11:47:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ALTSVC Frame in HTTP/QUIC
        Author          : Mike Bishop
	Filename        : draft-bishop-httpbis-altsvc-quic-00.txt
	Pages           : 3
	Date            : 2017-07-24

Abstract:
   [RFC7838] defines the ALTSVC frame for HTTP/2 [RFC7540].  This frame
   is equally applicable to HTTP/QUIC ([I-D.ietf-quic-http]), but needs
   to be separately registered.  This document describes the ALTSVC
   frame for HTTP/QUIC.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bishop-httpbis-altsvc-quic/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-altsvc-quic-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bishop-httpbis-altsvc-quic-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/