Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhu-intarea-mams-control-protocol-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:53:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Control Plane Protocols and Procedures for Multiple Access Management Services
        Authors         : Satish Kanugovi
                          Subramanian Vasudevan
                          Jing Zhu
                          Florin Baboescu
                          Shuping Peng
                          SungHoon Seo
                          Julius Mueller
	Filename        : draft-zhu-intarea-mams-control-protocol-02.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   Today, a device can be simultaneously connected to multiple
   communication networks based on different technology implementations
   and network architectures like WiFi, LTE, DSL.  In such multi-
   connectivity scenario, it is desirable to combine multiple access
   networks or select the best one to improve quality of experience for
   a user and improve overall network utilization and efficiency.  This
   document presents the control plane protocols, as well as describes
   control plane procedures for configuring the user plane in a multi
   access management services (MAMS) framework that can be used to
   flexibly select the combination of uplink and downlink access and
   core network paths, and user plane treatment for improving network
   efficiency and enhanced application quality of experience.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhu-intarea-mams-control-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhu-intarea-mams-control-protocol-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhu-intarea-mams-control-protocol-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhu-intarea-mams-control-protocol-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/