Subject: I-D Action: draft-xia-i2nsf-security-policy-object-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 19:30:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Policy Object for Interface to Network Security Functions (I2NSF)
        Authors         : Liang Xia
                          Qiushi Lin
	Filename        : draft-xia-i2nsf-security-policy-object-01.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes policy object used in the Interface to
   Network Security Functions (I2NSF) policy rules to provide re-
   usability and defines essential attributes for each policy object.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xia-i2nsf-security-policy-object/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xia-i2nsf-security-policy-object-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xia-i2nsf-security-policy-object-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xia-i2nsf-security-policy-object-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/