Subject: I-D Action: draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 10:43:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DNS Multiple QTYPEs
        Author          : Ray Bellis
	Filename        : draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes-04.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a method for a DNS client to request
   additional DNS record types to be delivered alongside the primary
   record type specified in the question section of a DNS query.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bellis-dnsext-multi-qtypes-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/