Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-stir-certificates-shortlived-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 12:22:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Short-Lived Certificates for Secure Telephone Identity
        Author          : Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-peterson-stir-certificates-shortlived-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   When certificates are used as credentials to attest the assignment of
   ownership of telephone numbers, some mechanism is required to provide
   certificate freshness.  This document specifies short-lived
   certificates as a means of guaranteeing certificate freshness for
   secure telephone identity (STIR), in particular relying on the
   Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) to allow signers
   to acquire certifcates as needed.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-stir-certificates-shortlived/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-stir-certificates-shortlived-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peterson-stir-certificates-shortlived-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peterson-stir-certificates-shortlived-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/