Subject: I-D Action: draft-moskowitz-ssls-iot-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 15:46:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Session Layer Services KMP via HIP
        Authors         : Robert Moskowitz
                          Susan Hares
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-moskowitz-ssls-iot-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This memo addresses the need for secure, end-to-end communications
   from IoT devices to collectors, where the IoT devices many be too
   resource constrained for typical IETF solutions or may be deployed
   over non-IP networks (e.g.  CAN FD, IEEE 802.15.6, serial SCADA).
   For such deployments, the Secure Session Layer Service [draft-hares-
   ssls-00] the needed, and sufficient features to ensure successful and
   safe communications.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-moskowitz-ssls-iot/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-moskowitz-ssls-iot-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-moskowitz-ssls-iot-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/