Subject: I-D Action: draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 17:00:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Example Packets for 6TiSCH Configuration
        Authors         : Jonathan Munoz
                          Emmanuel Riou
                          Dominique Barthel
	Filename        : draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-02.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This draft contains example packets exchanged by nodes implementing
   the following ietf documents: RFC 8180: Minimal IPv6 over the TSCH
   Mode of IEEE 802.15.4e (6TiSCH) Configuration, draft-wang-6tisch-
   6top-protocol-07, RFC 8138: IPv6 over Low_power Wireless Personal
   Area Network (6LoWPAN) Routing Header and RFC 8025: IPv6 over Low-
   Power Wireless Personal Area Network (6LoWPAN) Paging Dispatch.  All
   packets are presented both in raw binary and fully parsed contents.
   This document can be used as a reference when implementing the
   previous mentioned RFCs and Internet Drafts.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-munoz-6tisch-examples/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-munoz-6tisch-examples-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/