Subject: I-D Action: draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-vendor-lcaf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:02:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Vendor Specific LCAF
        Authors         : Alberto Rodriguez-Natal
                          Vina Ermagan
                          Anton Smirnov
                          Vrushali Ashtaputre
                          Dino Farinacci
	Filename        : draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-vendor-lcaf-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a new LCAF for LISP, the Vendor Specific
   LCAF.  This LCAF enables organizations to have internal encodings for
   LCAF addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-vendor-lcaf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-vendor-lcaf-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rodrigueznatal-lisp-vendor-lcaf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/