Subject: I-D Action: draft-akagiri-dmarc-virtual-verification-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 04:10:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : DMARC verification without record definitions
        Authors         : Genki Yasutaka
                          Takehito Akagiri
                          Daisuke Kodama
                          Kouji Okada
	Filename        : draft-akagiri-dmarc-virtual-verification-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-27

Abstract:
   While DMARC is a powerful architecture to protect email users from
   malicious email activities, its deployment is still a work in
   progress.  To encourage further adoption of DMARC, in this draft we
   propose an incremental deployment procedure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-akagiri-dmarc-virtual-verification/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-akagiri-dmarc-virtual-verification-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-akagiri-dmarc-virtual-verification-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-akagiri-dmarc-virtual-verification-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/