Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:16:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the DDoS Open Threat Signaling of the IETF.

        Title           : Use cases for DDoS Open Threat Signaling
        Authors         : Roland Dobbins
                          Daniel Migault
                          Stefan Fouant
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Nik Teague
                          Liang Xia
                          Kaname Nishizuka
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-06.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   The DDoS Open Threat Signaling (DOTS) effort is intended to provide a
   protocol that facilitates interoperability between multivendor
   solutions/services.  This document presents use cases to evaluate the
   interactions expected between the DOTS components as well as DOTS
   messaging exchanges.  The purpose of describing use cases is to
   identify the interacting DOTS components, how they collaborate and
   what are the types of information to be exchanged.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-dots-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-dots-use-cases-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/