Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-core-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 23:19:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol of the IETF.

        Title           : JSON Meta Application Protocol
        Author          : Neil Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-jmap-core-01.txt
	Pages           : 41
	Date            : 2017-07-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies a protocol for synchronising JSON-based data
   objects efficiently, with support for push and out-of-band binary
   data upload/download.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-core/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-jmap-core-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-jmap-core-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-core-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/