Subject: I-D Action: draft-peterson-modern-teri-json-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 13:05:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A JSON Binding and Encoding for TeRI
        Author          : Jon Peterson
	Filename        : draft-peterson-modern-teri-json-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   The Telephone-Related Information (TeRI) framework defines an
   information model for data objects related to the acquisiton,
   management, and retrieval of telephone numbers and information
   related to them via the Internet.  TeRI provides an abstract
   framework that must be instantiated by a particular binding and
   encoding.  This document defines an HTTP binding for TeRI and a
   JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) encoding for TeRI.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-peterson-modern-teri-json/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-peterson-modern-teri-json-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-peterson-modern-teri-json-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-peterson-modern-teri-json-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/