Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 07:34:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Joining of OSCOAP multicast groups in ACE
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Jiye Park
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-07-02

Abstract:
   This document describes a method to join a multicast group where
   communications are based on CoAP and secured with Object Security of
   CoAP (OSCOAP).  The proposed method delegates the authentication and
   authorization of client nodes that join a multicast group through a
   Group Manager server.  This approach builds on the ACE framework for
   Authentication and Authorization, and leverages protocol-specific
   profiles of ACE to achieve communication security, proof-of-
   possession and server authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/