Subject: I-D Action: draft-hellwig-nfsv4-rdma-layout-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 16:04:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Parallel NFS (pNFS) RDMA Layout
        Author          : Christoph Hellwig
	Filename        : draft-hellwig-nfsv4-rdma-layout-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-07-02

Abstract:
   The Parallel Network File System (pNFS) allows a separation between
   the metadata (onto a metadata server) and data (onto a storage
   device) for a file.  The RDMA Layout Type is defined in this document
   as an extension to pNFS to allow the use of RDMA Verbs operations to
   access remote storage, with a special focus on accessing byte
   addressable persistent memory.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hellwig-nfsv4-rdma-layout/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hellwig-nfsv4-rdma-layout-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hellwig-nfsv4-rdma-layout-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/