Subject: I-D Action: draft-mahesh-netconf-accounting-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 00:52:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Accounting in NETCONF and RESTCONF
        Author          : Mahesh Jethanandani
	Filename        : draft-mahesh-netconf-accounting-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-07-18

Abstract:
   This document defines an accounting record for NETCONF and RESTCONF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mahesh-netconf-accounting/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mahesh-netconf-accounting-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mahesh-netconf-accounting-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mahesh-netconf-accounting-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/