Subject: I-D Action: draft-fieau-cdni-https-delegation-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 10:47:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : HTTPS delegation in CDNI
        Authors         : Frederic Fieau
                          Emile Stephan
                          Sanjay Mishra
	Filename        : draft-fieau-cdni-https-delegation-02.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document examines probable solutions for delegating encrypted
   content delivery within the context of CDN interconnection.  The
   HTTPS delegation also expects delivering content without compromising
   security, integrity and user privacy.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-fieau-cdni-https-delegation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-fieau-cdni-https-delegation-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-fieau-cdni-https-delegation-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-fieau-cdni-https-delegation-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/