Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 01:08:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Transport Area Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : RFC 4960 Errata and Issues
        Authors         : Randall R. Stewart
                          Michael Tuexen
                          Maksim Proshin
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata-02.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document is a compilation of issues found since the publication
   of RFC4960 in September 2007 based on experience with implementing,
   testing, and using SCTP along with the suggested fixes.  This
   document provides deltas to RFC4960 and is organized in a time based
   way.  The issues are listed in the order they were brought up.
   Because some text is changed several times the last delta in the text
   is the one which should be applied.  In addition to the delta a
   description of the problem and the details of the solution are also
   provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tsvwg-rfc4960-errata-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/