Subject: I-D Action: draft-huang-teas-bgp-community-pce-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 22:28:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP community based PCE in native IP network
        Authors         : Lu Huang
                          Aijun Wang
	Filename        : draft-huang-teas-bgp-community-pce-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-07-16

Abstract:
   This document describes a BGP community based method to steer traffic
   under the PCE architecture in the native IP network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-huang-teas-bgp-community-pce/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-huang-teas-bgp-community-pce-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-huang-teas-bgp-community-pce-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/