Subject: I-D Action: draft-xyz-ideas-gap-analysis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 14:19:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gap Analysis for Identity Enabled Networks
        Authors         : Yingzhen Qu
                          Albert Cabellos
                          Robert Moskowitz
                          Bingyang Liu
                          Andreas Stockmayer
	Filename        : draft-xyz-ideas-gap-analysis-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   Currently there are several identifier/locator separation protocols,
   such as HIP, ILA, ILNA and LISP.  This document analyzes the
   technical gaps between existing solutions and today's privacy
   requirements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xyz-ideas-gap-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xyz-ideas-gap-analysis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xyz-ideas-gap-analysis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/