Subject: I-D Action: draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:13:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2NSF Registration Interface Information Model
        Authors         : Sangwon Hyun
                          Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          SangUk Woo
                          YunSuk Yeo
                          Jung-Soo Park
	Filename        : draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-02.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an information model for Interface to Network
   Security Functions (I2NSF) Registration Interface between Security
   Controller and Developer's Management System.  The information model
   is required for Network Security Function (NSF) instance registration
   and dynamic life cycle management of NSF instances.  This document
   explains the procedures over I2NSF registration interface for these
   functionalities.  It also describes the detailed information which
   should be exchanged via I2NSF registration interface.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hyun-i2nsf-registration-interface-im-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/