Subject: I-D Action: draft-padma-ideas-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:57:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Use Cases for Identity Enabled Networks
        Authors         : Padma Pillay-Esnault
                          Dino Farinacci
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Uma Chunduri
                          Tom Herbert
                          David Lake
                          Michael Menth
                          Dipenkar (Ray) Raychaudhuri
                          Dave Meyer
	Filename        : draft-padma-ideas-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes few deployment use cases for Identity enabled
   networks using a GeneRic Identity Services infrastructure.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-padma-ideas-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-padma-ideas-use-cases-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-padma-ideas-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-padma-ideas-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/