Subject: I-D Action: draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 14:55:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : I2NSF Network Security Function Monitoring YANG Data Model
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Jinyong Tim Kim
                          Susan Hares
                          Liang Xia
	Filename        : draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-00.txt
	Pages           : 47
	Date            : 2017-07-19

Abstract:
   This document proposes a YANG data model for monitoring Network
   Security Functions (NSFs) in the Interface to Network Security
   Functions (I2NSF) system.  If the monitoring of NSFs is performed in
   a timely and comrehensive way, it is possible to detect the
   indication of malicious activity, anomalous behavior or the potential
   sign of denial of service attacks.  This monitoring functionality is
   based on the monitoring information that is generated by NSFs.  Thus,
   this document describes not only a data tree to specify monitoring
   information model but also a YANG data model for monitoring NSFs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hong-i2nsf-nsf-monitoring-data-model-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/