Subject: I-D Action: draft-rfmesh-anima-iot-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:23:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ANI Applied in IoT Network Management
        Authors         : Bing Liu
                          Yuefeng Wu
	Filename        : draft-rfmesh-anima-iot-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an IoT scenario where ACP and GRASP is
   suitable to act as a network management channel and a lightweight and
   extensible network management protocol.  Relevent GRASP extention and
   options are also specified to fulfill the requirements of the
   scenario.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rfmesh-anima-iot-management/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rfmesh-anima-iot-management-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rfmesh-anima-iot-management-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/