Subject: I-D Action: draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 23:37:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG subscribed notifications via SACM Statements
        Authors         : Henk Birkholz
                          Nancy Cam-Winget
	Filename        : draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-00.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2017-07-19

Abstract:
   This document summarizes the data model designed at the IETF 99
   Hackathon and is intended to grow in to a definition of general XML
   SACM statements (and later JSON and CBOR, respectively) for virtually
   every kind of Content Element (e.g. software identifiers, assessment
   guidance/results, ECA Policy rules, VDD, etc.).  The SACM Statement
   data structure is based on the Information Element (IE) definitions
   provided by the SACM Information Model.  The initial Content Element
   type transferred are YANG Subscribed Notification acquired via YANG
   push.  In combination with the Origin Metadata Annotation defined in
   draft-ietf-netmod-revised-datastores the data model defined in this
   document will ultimately be able to express collected endpoint
   characteristics, imperative guidance that define and orchestrate
   assessment instructions, and also the declarative guidance for
   endpoint attributes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-birkholz-sacm-yang-content-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/