Subject: I-D Action: draft-cheshire-edns0-owner-option-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:29:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : EDNS0 OWNER Option
        Authors         : Stuart Cheshire
                          Marc Krochmal
	Filename        : draft-cheshire-edns0-owner-option-01.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   The DNS-SD Sleep Proxy Service uses a message format identical to
   that used by standard DNS Update, with two additional pieces of
   information: the identity of the sleeping server to which the records
   belong, and the Wake-on-LAN Magic Packet bit pattern which should be
   used to wake the sleeping server.  This document specifies the EDNS0
   option used to carry that additional information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-cheshire-edns0-owner-option/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-cheshire-edns0-owner-option-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-cheshire-edns0-owner-option-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-cheshire-edns0-owner-option-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/