Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-stir-passport-rcd-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:20:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Secure Telephone Identity Revisited of the IETF.

        Title           : PASSporT Extension for Rich Call Data
        Authors         : Jon Peterson
                          Chris Wendt
	Filename        : draft-ietf-stir-passport-rcd-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document extends PASSporT, a token for conveying
   cryptographically-signed information about personal communications,
   to include rich data that can be rendered to users, such as a human-
   readable display name comparable to the "Caller ID" function common
   on the telephone network.  The element defined for this purpose is
   extensible to include related information about calls that helps
   people decide whether to pick up the phone.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-stir-passport-rcd/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-stir-passport-rcd-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-stir-passport-rcd-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/