Subject: I-D Action: draft-pauly-taps-transport-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:47:06 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Survey of Transport Security Protocols
        Authors         : Tommy Pauly
                          Christopher A. Wood
	Filename        : draft-pauly-taps-transport-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document provides a survey of commonly used or notable network
   security protocols, with a focus on how they interact and integrate
   with applications and transport protocols.  Its goal is to supplement
   efforts to define and catalog transport services [RFC8095] by
   describing the interfaces required to add security protocols.  It
   examines Transport Layer Security (TLS), Datagram Transport Layer
   Security (DTLS), Quick UDP Internet Connections with TLS (QUIC +
   TLS), MinimalT, CurveCP, tcpcrypt, and Internet Key Exchange with
   Encapsulating Security Protocol (IKEv2 + ESP).  This survey is not
   limited to protocols developed within the scope or context of the
   IETF.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pauly-taps-transport-security/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pauly-taps-transport-security-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pauly-taps-transport-security-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/