Subject: I-D Action: draft-jeong-i2nsf-applicability-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 09:44:28 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Applicability of Interfaces to Network Security Functions to Networked Security Services
        Authors         : Jaehoon Paul Jeong
                          Sangwon Hyun
                          Tae-Jin Ahn
                          Susan Hares
                          Diego R. Lopez
	Filename        : draft-jeong-i2nsf-applicability-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-07-17

Abstract:
   This document describes the applicability of Interface to Network
   Security Functions (I2NSF) to networked security services in Network
   Functions Virtualization (NFV) environments, such as firewall, deep
   packet inspection, and attack mitigation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jeong-i2nsf-applicability/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jeong-i2nsf-applicability-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jeong-i2nsf-applicability-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jeong-i2nsf-applicability-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/