Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-core-object-security-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 04:42:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Constrained RESTful Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Object Security of CoAP (OSCOAP)
        Authors         : Göran Selander
                          John Mattsson
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-core-object-security-04.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2017-07-01

Abstract:
   This document defines Object Security of CoAP (OSCOAP), a method for
   application layer protection of the Constrained Application Protocol
   (CoAP), using the CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE).  OSCOAP
   provides end-to-end encryption, integrity and replay protection to
   CoAP payload, options, and header fields, as well as a secure message
   binding.  OSCOAP is designed for constrained nodes and networks and
   can be used across intermediaries and over any layer.  The use of
   OSCOAP is signaled with the CoAP option Object-Security, also defined
   in this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-core-object-security/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-core-object-security-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-core-object-security-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-core-object-security-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/