Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-tls-eccsi-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 03:53:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using ECCSI Public Keys in Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Authors         : Haiguang Wang
                          Yanjiang Yang
	Filename        : draft-wang-tls-eccsi-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new certificate type and a TLS extension
   for authentication with ECCSI public keys in Transport Layer Security
   (TLS).  The new certificate type allows ECCSI public keys to be used
   for mutual authentication over TLS protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-tls-eccsi/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-tls-eccsi-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-tls-eccsi-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/