Subject: I-D Action: draft-tjhai-ipsecme-hybrid-qske-ikev2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 07:07:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Hybrid Quantum-Safe Key Exchange for Internet Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2)
        Authors         : C. Tjhai
                          M. Tomlinson
                          A. Cheng
                          G. Bartlett
	Filename        : draft-tjhai-ipsecme-hybrid-qske-ikev2-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-07-18

Abstract:
   This document describes the optional key-exchange payload of Internet
   Key Exchange Protocol Version 2 (IKEv2) that carries quantum-safe key
   exchange data.  This optional payload is used in conjunction with the
   existing Diffie-Hellman key exchange to establish a quantum-safe
   shared secret between an initiator and a responder.  The optional
   payload supports a number of quantum-safe key exchange schemes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tjhai-ipsecme-hybrid-qske-ikev2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tjhai-ipsecme-hybrid-qske-ikev2-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tjhai-ipsecme-hybrid-qske-ikev2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/