Subject: I-D Action: draft-voit-netconf-notification-messages-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 20:59:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Notification Message Headers and Bundles
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Andy Bierman
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Tim Jenkins
	Filename        : draft-voit-netconf-notification-messages-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-07-02

Abstract:
   This document specifies transport independent capabilities for
   messages transporting event notifications and YANG datastore update
   records.  Included are:

   o  a set of transport agnostic message header objects, and

   o  how to associate a subset of these header objects with one or more
      events, YANG datastore updates, and/or alarms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-voit-netconf-notification-messages/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-voit-netconf-notification-messages-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-voit-netconf-notification-messages-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-voit-netconf-notification-messages-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/