Subject: I-D Action: draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:00:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast DNS Discovery Relay
        Authors         : Stuart Cheshire
                          Ted Lemon
	Filename        : draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document extends the Discovery Proxy for Multicast DNS-Based
   Service Discovery specification.  It describes a lightweight relay
   mechanism, a Discovery Relay, which allows Discovery Proxies to
   provide service on links to which the hosts on which they are running
   are not directly attached.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sctl-dnssd-mdns-relay-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/