Subject: I-D Action: draft-aragon-ace-ipsec-profile-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 05:30:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPsec profile of ACE
        Authors         : Santiago Aragon
                          Marco Tiloca
                          Shahid Raza
	Filename        : draft-aragon-ace-ipsec-profile-00.txt
	Pages           : 21
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a profile of the ACE framework for
   authentication and authorization.  It uses the IPsec protocol suite
   and the IKEv2 protocol to ensure secure communication, server
   authentication and proof-of-possession for a key bound to an OAuth
   2.0 access token.  The profile also defines an alternative key
   management approach to establish IPsec Security Associations using
   Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aragon-ace-ipsec-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aragon-ace-ipsec-profile-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aragon-ace-ipsec-profile-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/