Subject: I-D Action: draft-ding-low-latency-delivery-arch-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 10:07:41 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Architecture for delivering low latency service
        Authors         : Xiaojian Ding
                          Jinwei Xia
	Filename        : draft-ding-low-latency-delivery-arch-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-07-19

Abstract:
   Demand for Ultra high-Reliability and Low-latency Communication
   (URLLC) and Broadband Assured IP Services (BAS) will grow as new
   service scenarios like 5G, IoT, AR/VR, Cloud are deployed.  As these
   new service scenarios will typically rely on shared packet
   infrastructure like Internet, methods to ensure URLLC and BAS
   performance across the underlying network resources will be required.
   This document outlines the motivation and key requirements for URLLC
   or BAS connectivity across heterogeneous network domains.  It also
   outlines the corresponding models and architecture required for
   providing orchestrated URLLC or BAS communication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ding-low-latency-delivery-arch/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ding-low-latency-delivery-arch-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ding-low-latency-delivery-arch-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/