Subject: I-D Action: draft-arkko-core-dev-urn-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 15:13:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Uniform Resource Names for Device Identifiers
        Authors         : Jari Arkko
                          Cullen Jennings
                          Zach Shelby
	Filename        : draft-arkko-core-dev-urn-04.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This memo describes a new Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   hardware device identifiers.  A general representation of device
   identity can be useful in many applications, such as in sensor data
   streams and storage, or equipment inventories.  A URN-based
   representation can be easily passed along in any application that
   needs the information.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-arkko-core-dev-urn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-arkko-core-dev-urn-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-arkko-core-dev-urn-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-arkko-core-dev-urn-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/