Subject: I-D Action: draft-qiang-netslices-gap-analysis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 00:52:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Gap Analysis for Transport Network Slicing
        Authors         : Li Qiang
                          Pedro Martinez-Julia
                          Liang Geng
                          Jie Dong
                          Kiran Makhijani
                          Alex Galis
                          Susan Hares
                          Slawomir
	Filename        : draft-qiang-netslices-gap-analysis-01.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document presents network slicing differentiation from the non-
   partition network or from simply partition of connectivity resources.
   It lists 7 standardization gaps related to 4 key requirements for
   network slicing in transport network.  It also presents an analysis
   of existing related work and other potential solutions on network
   slicing.

   This gap analysis document aims to provide a basis for future works
   in transport network slicing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-qiang-netslices-gap-analysis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-qiang-netslices-gap-analysis-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-qiang-netslices-gap-analysis-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-qiang-netslices-gap-analysis-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/