Subject: I-D Action: draft-netslices-usecases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:36:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Slicing Use Cases: Network Customization and Differentiated Services
        Authors         : Kiran Makhijani
                          Jun Qin
                          Ravi Ravindran
                          Liang Geng
                          Li Qiang
                          Shuping Peng
                          Xavier de Foy
                          Akbar Rahman
                          Alex Galis
	Filename        : draft-netslices-usecases-01.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2017-07-02

Abstract:
   Network Slicing is meant to enable creating (end-to-end) partitioned
   network infrastructure which may include the user equipment, access/
   core transport networks, edge and central data center resources to
   provide differentiated connectivity behaviors to fulfill the
   requirements of distinct services, applications and customers.  In
   this context, connectivity is not restricted to differentiated
   forwarding capabilities but it covers also advanced service functions
   that will be invoked when transferring data within a given domain.

   The purpose of this document is to focus on use cases that benefit
   from the usefulness of network slicing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-netslices-usecases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-netslices-usecases-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-netslices-usecases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-netslices-usecases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/