Subject: I-D Action: draft-rir-rpki-allres-ta-app-statement-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 08:22:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI Multiple "All Resources" Trust Anchors Applicability Statement
        Authors         : Andrew Newton
                          Carlos Martinez-Cagnazzo
                          Daniel Shaw
                          Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Byron Ellacott
	Filename        : draft-rir-rpki-allres-ta-app-statement-02.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-07-18

Abstract:
   This document provides an applicability statement for the use of
   multiple, over-claiming 'all resources' (0/0) RPKI certificate
   authorities (CA) certificates used as trust anchors (TAs) operated by
   the Regional Internet Registry community to help mitigate the risk of
   massive downstream invalidation in the case of transient registry
   inconsistencies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rir-rpki-allres-ta-app-statement/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rir-rpki-allres-ta-app-statement-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rir-rpki-allres-ta-app-statement-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rir-rpki-allres-ta-app-statement-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/