Subject: I-D Action: draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 09:43:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : 0-rtt TCP converters
        Author          : Olivier Bonaventure
	Filename        : draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters-00.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document proposes the utilisation of Transport Converters to aid
   the deployment of TCP extensions such as Multipath TCP.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bonaventure-mptcp-converters-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/