Subject: I-D Action: draft-chen-ospf-tts-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 17:55:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Extensions to OSPF for Temporal LSP
        Authors         : Huaimo Chen
                          Mehmet Toy
                          Vic Liu
                          Lei Liu
	Filename        : draft-chen-ospf-tts-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-07-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies extensions to OSPF for distributing Traffic
   Engineering (TE) information on a link in a sequence of time
   intervals.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-chen-ospf-tts/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-chen-ospf-tts-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-chen-ospf-tts-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-chen-ospf-tts-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/