Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 03:50:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Token Binding WG of the IETF.

        Title           : The Token Binding Protocol Version 1.0
        Authors         : Andrei Popov
                          Magnus Nyström
                          Dirk Balfanz
                          Adam Langley
                          Jeff Hodges
	Filename        : draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-15.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-07-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies Version 1.0 of the Token Binding protocol.
   The Token Binding protocol allows client/server applications to
   create long-lived, uniquely identifiable TLS bindings spanning
   multiple TLS sessions and connections.  Applications are then enabled
   to cryptographically bind security tokens to the TLS layer,
   preventing token export and replay attacks.  To protect privacy, the
   Token Binding identifiers are only conveyed over TLS and can be reset
   by the user at any time.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-tokbind-protocol-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/