Subject: I-D Action: draft-451-imp-report-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 00:30:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Implementation Report for HTTP Status Code 451 (RFC 7725)
        Authors         : Sunil Abraham
                          Maria Paz Canales
                          Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          Olga Khrustaleva
                          Niels ten Oever
                          Christine Runnegar
                          Shivan Kaul Sahib
	Filename        : draft-451-imp-report-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-07-17

Abstract:
   This report describes implementation experience between various
   components working with the HTTP Status Code 451 [RFC7725], a risk
   assessment and recommendation for improvements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-451-imp-report/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-451-imp-report-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-451-imp-report-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/