Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 04:06:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiprotocol Label Switching WG of the IETF.

        Title           : MPLS Flow Identification Considerations
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Mach Chen
                          Zhenbin Li
                          Gregory Mirsky
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-05.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-07-27

Abstract:
   This memo discusses the aspects that must be considered when
   developing a solution for MPLS flow identification.  The key
   application that needs this is in-band performance monitoring of user
   data packets.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mpls-flow-ident-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/