Subject: I-D Action: draft-knielsen-mrn-urn-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 02:11:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Maritime Resource Names (MRN)
        Author          : Kasper Nielsen
	Filename        : draft-knielsen-mrn-urn-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) namespace for
   persistently and uniquely naming maritime resources published by the
   International Association of Marine Aids to Navigation and Lighthouse
   Authorities (IALA AISM).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-knielsen-mrn-urn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-knielsen-mrn-urn-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-knielsen-mrn-urn-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-knielsen-mrn-urn-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/