Subject: I-D Action: draft-dlep-containers-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 07:07:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Container Data Items for DLEP
        Author          : Rick Taylor
	Filename        : draft-dlep-containers-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-07-19

Abstract:
   Several DLEP extensions are being suggested that require the ability
   to group a set of DLEP Data Items into a logical set or bag.  This
   document species a generic method of defining such a bag of Data
   Items, in what this document defines as a Data Item Container.  This
   document also describes what an extension using Data Item Containers
   must specify in the extension specification.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dlep-containers/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dlep-containers-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dlep-containers-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/