Subject: I-D Action: draft-wang-teas-ccdr-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 18:29:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : CCDR Scenario, Simulation and Suggestion
        Authors         : Aijun Wang
                          Xiaohong Huang
                          Caixia Kou
                          Lu Huang
                          Penghui Mi
	Filename        : draft-wang-teas-ccdr-01.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-07-17

Abstract:
   This document describes the scenarios, simulation and suggestions
   for the "Centrally Control Dynamic Routing (CCDR)" architecture,
   which integrates the merit of traditional distributed protocols
   (IGP/BGP), and the power of centrally control technologies (PCE/SDN)
   to provide one feasible traffic engineering solution in various
   complex scenarios for the service provider.

   Traditional MPLS-TE solution is mainly used in static network
   planning scenario and is difficult to meet the QoS assurance
   requirements in real-time traffic network. With the emerge of SDN
   concept and related technologies, it is possible to simplify the
   complexity of distributed control protocol, utilize the global view
   of network condition, give more efficient solution for traffic
   engineering in various complex scenarios.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wang-teas-ccdr/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wang-teas-ccdr-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wang-teas-ccdr-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wang-teas-ccdr-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/