Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-ietf-v6ops-he-reporting-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:36:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reporting of Happy Eyeballs v2 Failures
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-ietf-v6ops-he-reporting-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to Happy Eyeballs in order to
   report IPv6 failures that force the fall-back to IPv4.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-ietf-v6ops-he-reporting/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-ietf-v6ops-he-reporting-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-ietf-v6ops-he-reporting-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/