Subject: I-D Action: draft-edmonds-dnsop-capabilities-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 13:42:39 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Signaling DNS Capabilities
        Author          : Robert Edmonds
	Filename        : draft-edmonds-dnsop-capabilities-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-02

Abstract:
   This document defines an Extension Mechanisms for DNS (EDNS0) option
   that allows DNS clients and servers to signal support for DNS
   protocol capabilities.  Clients and servers that support this option
   can take advantage of new DNS protocol features when completing a
   transaction, and by caching the set of capabilities advertised by a
   DNS server, a DNS client can utilize any mutually supported DNS
   protocol capability in subsequent queries.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-edmonds-dnsop-capabilities/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-edmonds-dnsop-capabilities-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-edmonds-dnsop-capabilities-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/