Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 22:36:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Source Packet Routing in Networking WG of the IETF.

        Title           : A Scalable and Topology-Aware MPLS Dataplane Monitoring System
        Authors         : Ruediger Geib
                          Clarence Filsfils
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Nagendra Kumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-09.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-07-25

Abstract:
   This document describes features of a path monitoring system and
   related use cases.  Segment based routing enables a scalable and
   simple method to monitor data plane liveliness of the complete set of
   paths belonging to a single domain.  The MPLS monitoring system adds
   features to the traditional MPLS Ping and LSP Trace, in a very
   complementary way.  MPLS topology awareness reduces management and
   control plane involvement of OAM measurements while enabling new OAM
   features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/