Subject: I-D Action: draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 04:52:02 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Routing Timer Parameter Synchronization
        Authors         : Stewart Bryant
                          Alia Atlas
                          Chris Bowers
	Filename        : draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes a mechanism for a link state routing protocol
   to coordinate the value of a routing timer parameter amongst routers
   in the flooding domain.  The document also defines the solution to
   one specific case: the agreement of a common convergence timer value
   for use by routers in network convergence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bryant-rtgwg-param-sync-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/