Subject: I-D Action: draft-tiloca-core-multicast-oscoap-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 11:47:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure group communication for CoAP
        Authors         : Marco Tiloca
                          Goeran Selander
                          Francesca Palombini
	Filename        : draft-tiloca-core-multicast-oscoap-02.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2017-07-01

Abstract:
   This document describes a method for protecting group communication
   over the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP).  The proposed
   approach relies on Object Security of CoAP (OSCOAP) and the CBOR
   Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) format.  All security
   requirements fulfilled by OSCOAP are maintained for multicast OSCOAP
   request messages and related unicast OSCOAP response messages.
   Source authentication of all messages exchanged within the group is
   ensured, by means of digital signatures produced through private keys
   of sender devices and embedded in the protected CoAP messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-core-multicast-oscoap/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-core-multicast-oscoap-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-core-multicast-oscoap-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-core-multicast-oscoap-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/