Subject: I-D Action: draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-analysis-uc1-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:00:43 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Analysis of Transport North Bound Interface Use Case 1
        Authors         : Italo Busi
                          Daniel King
	Filename        : draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-analysis-uc1-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document analyses how YANG models being defined by IETF (TEAS
   and CCAMP WG in particular) can be used to support Use Case 1
   (single-domain with single-layer) scenarios as referenced later in
   this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-analysis-uc1/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-analysis-uc1-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tnbidt-ccamp-transport-nbi-analysis-uc1-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/