Subject: I-D Action: draft-bierman-netmod-yang-data-ext-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 11:19:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Data Extensions
        Author          : Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-bierman-netmod-yang-data-ext-00.txt
	Pages           : 7
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document describes YANG mechanisms for extending the utility of
   the 'yang-data' extension statement defined in RFC 8040.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bierman-netmod-yang-data-ext/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bierman-netmod-yang-data-ext-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bierman-netmod-yang-data-ext-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/