Subject: I-D Action: draft-heile-lpwan-wisun-overview-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:22:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Wi-SUN FAN Overview
        Authors         : Bob Heile
                          Bing Liu (Remy)
                          Mingui Zhang
                          Charles E. Perkins
	Filename        : draft-heile-lpwan-wisun-overview-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This draft presents an informational overview of the Wi-SUN
   technology, which gives the principal characteristics of the
   protocols that have been adopted.  The objective is to provide
   overview information for the IETF LPWAN working group.  We also
   identify relevant characteristics of Wi-SUN that make it suitable for
   deployment in LPWWANs.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-heile-lpwan-wisun-overview/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-heile-lpwan-wisun-overview-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-heile-lpwan-wisun-overview-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/