Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-supa-policy-based-management-framework-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 06:59:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions of the IETF.

        Title           : SUPA Policy-based Management Framework
        Authors         : Will(Shucheng) Liu
                          Chongfeng Xie
                          John Strassner
                          Georgios Karagiannis
                          Maxim Klyus
                          Jun Bi
	Filename        : draft-ietf-supa-policy-based-management-framework-02.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   Simplified Use of Policy Abstractions (SUPA) defines base YANG data
   models to encode policy, which point to device-, technology-, and
   service-specific YANG models developed elsewhere.  Policy rules
   within an operator's environment can be used to express high-level,
   possibly network-wide policies to a network management function
   (within a controller, an orchestrator, or a network element).  The
   network management function can then control the configuration and/or
   monitoring of network elements and services.  This document describes
   the SUPA basic framework, its elements and interfaces.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-supa-policy-based-management-framework/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-supa-policy-based-management-framework-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-supa-policy-based-management-framework-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-supa-policy-based-management-framework-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/