Subject: I-D Action: draft-gundogan-icnrg-pub-iot-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 14:51:19 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Publish-Subscribe Deployment Option for NDN in the Constrained Internet of Things
        Authors         : Cenk Gundogan
                          Thomas C. Schmidt
                          Matthias Waehlisch
	Filename        : draft-gundogan-icnrg-pub-iot-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   Constrained IoT devices often operate more efficiently in a loosely
   coupled environment without maintaining end-to-end connectivity
   between nodes.  Information Centric Networking naturally supports
   this demand by replicated data distribution and hop wise forwarding.
   This document outlines a deployment option for NDN in low-power and
   lossy networks (LLNs) that follows a publish-subscribe pattern.  The
   proposed protocol scheme simplifies name-based routing significantly
   and facilitates even large off-duty cycles for constrained nodes.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gundogan-icnrg-pub-iot/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gundogan-icnrg-pub-iot-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gundogan-icnrg-pub-iot-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gundogan-icnrg-pub-iot-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/