Subject: I-D Action: draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 16:58:31 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6 Address Usage Recommendations
        Authors         : Fernando Gont
                          Guillermo Gont
                          Madeleine Garcia Corbo
                          Christian Huitema
	Filename        : draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document analyzes the security and privacy implications of IPv6
   addresses based on a number of properties such as address scope,
   stability, and usage type.  It analyzes what properties are desirable
   for some popular scenarios, and provides advice regarding the
   configuration and usage of such addresses.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-gont-6man-address-usage-recommendations-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/