Subject: I-D Action: draft-aoch-nvo3-edge-datacenter-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:28:30 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The use case in Edge Datacenter network
        Authors         : Ting Ao
                          Zhonghua Chen
	Filename        : draft-aoch-nvo3-edge-datacenter-01.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   This document introduces the Edge Datacentet network, and describe
   some use cases about Edge Datacenter, discusses an important
   component in the Edge Datacenter:Service Gateway and its functions,
   elaborates the requirements on Service Gateway.

   Service Gateway works as a Flow Split Device(FSD) in the Edge DC
   network, it needs to not only play a gateway of the edge Datacenter
   network, implementing coordination with existing technology, but also
   meets many new requirements.  For example, to make sure the packets
   goes into Edge DC or Metro network, SDN forwarding, and as a leaf in
   the leaf-spin architecture.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aoch-nvo3-edge-datacenter/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aoch-nvo3-edge-datacenter-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aoch-nvo3-edge-datacenter-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-aoch-nvo3-edge-datacenter-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/