Subject: I-D Action: draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-clarify-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 08:24:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Origin Validation Clarifications
        Author          : Randy Bush
	Filename        : draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-clarify-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   Deployment of RPKI-based BGP origin validation is hampered by, among
   other things, vendor mis-implementions in two critical areas, which
   routes are validated and whether policy is applied when not specified
   by configuration.  This document is meant to clarify possible
   misunderstandings causing those mis-implementatons.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-clarify/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-clarify-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ymbk-sidrops-ov-clarify-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/