Subject: I-D Action: draft-napper-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 05:39:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NSH Context Header Allocation -- Broadband
        Authors         : Jeffrey Napper
                          Surendra Kumar
                          Praveen Muley
                          Wim Hendericks
                          Mohamed Boucadair
	Filename        : draft-napper-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-19

Abstract:
   This document provides a recommended allocation of context headers
   for a Network Service Header (NSH) within the broadband service
   provider network context.  NSH is described in detail in
   [ietf-sfc-nsh].  This allocation is intended to support uses cases as
   defined in [ietf-sfc-use-case-mobility].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-napper-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-napper-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-napper-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-napper-sfc-nsh-broadband-allocation-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/