Subject: I-D Action: draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 14:45:25 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identity Use Cases in IDEAS
        Authors         : Uma Chunduri
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Michael Menth
	Filename        : draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   IDentity-EnAbled networkS (IDEAS) introduce the concept of Identity
   into networking.  This concept includes an Identity/Identifier split,
   which complements existing Locator/Identifier separation technologies
   and benefit from both novel communication paradigms.  This document
   summarizes some conceptual use cases to illustrate the usefulness of
   IDEAS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ccm-ideas-identity-use-cases-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/