Subject: I-D Action: draft-flinck-slicing-management-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:07:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Slicing Management and Orchestration
        Authors         : Hannu Flinck
                          Cinzia Sartori
                          Anatoly Andriannov
                          Christian Mannweiler
                          Nurit Sprecher
	Filename        : draft-flinck-slicing-management-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   Network Slicing is worked in multiple SDOs from different view
   points.  As network slicing is an end-to-end topic, this draft
   proposes that network slices architecture [NS-Framework] aligns with
   the work done in NGMN, 3GPP and ETSI with relation to management and
   orchestration.  The key aspect that this draft makes is the rational
   for role and need for Network Slice Management Function (NSMF) entity
   that operates above Network Virtualization Function Orchestrator and
   PNFs Management Functions.  NSMF needs to support different
   abstractions of resources and to offer access to different management
   entities.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-flinck-slicing-management/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-flinck-slicing-management-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-flinck-slicing-management-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/