Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2017 07:59:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : BGP Neighbor Autodiscovery
        Authors         : Xiaohu Xu
                          Kunyang Bi
                          Jeff Tantsura
	Filename        : draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-07-03

Abstract:
   BGP has been used as the routing protocol in many hyper-scale data
   centers.  This document proposes a BGP neighbor autodiscovery
   mechanism that greatly simplifies BGP deployments.  This mechanism is
   very useful for those hyper-scale data centers where BGP is used as
   the routing protocol.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-idr-neighbor-autodiscovery-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/