Subject: I-D Action: draft-sboyapati-mpls-rsvp-label-reusage-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 17:28:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reusage MPLS RSVP Labels during MBB
        Author          : Suresh Boyapati
	Filename        : draft-sboyapati-mpls-rsvp-label-reusage-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-07-02

Abstract:
MPLS is the heart and soul of the service provider network.
MPLS can carry any data payload which
gives the flexibility to the service provider to provision
new service with any expense.
In a scaled MPLS RSVP router during MBB/Global repair, router needs to program large number of labels into PFE.
This operation results in lot of label re-computation and label programming.
This draft is proposing a solution to label reusage

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sboyapati-mpls-rsvp-label-reusage/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sboyapati-mpls-rsvp-label-reusage-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sboyapati-mpls-rsvp-label-reusage-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/