Subject: I-D Action: draft-haberman-iasa20dt-recs-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2017 09:21:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IASA 2.0 Design Team Recommendations
        Authors         : Brian Haberman
                          Jari Arkko
                          Leslie Daigle
                          Jason Livingood
                          Joseph Lorenzo Hall
                          Eric Rescorla
	Filename        : draft-haberman-iasa20dt-recs-00.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-07-07

Abstract:
   The arrangements relating to administrative support for the IETF were
   created more than ten years ago.  Since then, there has been
   considerable change in the tasks and in our own expectations.  The
   IETF community has discussed these changes and the problems they
   cause.  The community has some sense of the properties they expect
   from future arrangements, including structural and organizational
   changes, changes to volunteer and staff personnel resources, and
   transparency changes.

   This document is a product of a design team, focused on providing
   additional information to the community about solution options, as
   well as supporting analysis of the implications of those options.  To
   be clear, the community is responsible for adopting any
   recommendations or making any final decisions.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haberman-iasa20dt-recs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haberman-iasa20dt-recs-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-haberman-iasa20dt-recs-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/