Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-anima-grasp-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2017 13:16:21 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach of the IETF.

        Title           : A Generic Autonomic Signaling Protocol (GRASP)
        Authors         : Carsten Bormann
                          Brian Carpenter
                          Bing Liu
	Filename        : draft-ietf-anima-grasp-14.txt
	Pages           : 79
	Date            : 2017-07-01

Abstract:
   This document specifies the GeneRic Autonomic Signaling Protocol
   (GRASP), which enables autonomic nodes and autonomic service agents
   to dynamically discover peers, to synchronize state with each other,
   and to negotiate parameter settings with each other.  GRASP depends
   on an external security environment that is described elsewhere.  The
   technical objectives and parameters for specific application
   scenarios are to be described in separate documents.  Appendices
   briefly discuss requirements for the protocol and existing protocols
   with comparable features.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-grasp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-grasp-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-grasp-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/