Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-core-e2e-security-reqs-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 11:18:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Requirements for CoAP End-To-End Security
        Authors         : Goeran Selander
                          Francesca Palombini
                          Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-e2e-security-reqs-03.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2017-07-29

Abstract:
   This document analyses threats to CoAP message exchanges traversing
   proxies and derives security requirements for mitigating those
   threats.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-e2e-security-reqs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-e2e-security-reqs-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hartke-core-e2e-security-reqs-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-core-e2e-security-reqs-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/