Subject: I-D Action: draft-vanrein-eap-sasl-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 08:03:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Simple Authentication and Security Layers over the Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP-SASL)
        Author          : Rick van Rein
	Filename        : draft-vanrein-eap-sasl-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-08-14

Abstract:
   This specification permits SASL authentication as an application of
   EAP.  This enhances SASL with several new protocols over which it can
   be used.  It enhances EAP with application-level credentials and
   mechanisms.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanrein-eap-sasl/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanrein-eap-sasl-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanrein-eap-sasl-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/