Subject: I-D Action: draft-harkins-tls-dragonfly-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 16:24:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Secure Password Ciphersuites for Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Author          : Dan Harkins
	Filename        : draft-harkins-tls-dragonfly-02.txt
	Pages           : 35
	Date            : 2017-08-28

Abstract:
   This memo defines several new ciphersuites for the Transport Layer
   Security (TLS) protocol to support certificate-less, secure
   authentication using only a simple, low-entropy, password.  The
   exchange is called TLS-PWD.  The ciphersuites are all based on an
   authentication and key exchange protocol, named "dragonfly", that is
   resistant to off-line dictionary attack.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-harkins-tls-dragonfly/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-harkins-tls-dragonfly-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-harkins-tls-dragonfly-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-harkins-tls-dragonfly-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/