Subject: I-D Action: draft-mymb-sfc-nsh-allocation-timestamp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2017 04:36:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Service Header (NSH) Context Header Allocation: Timestamp
        Authors         : Tal Mizrahi
                          Ilan Yerushalmi
                          David Melman
                          Rory Browne
	Filename        : draft-mymb-sfc-nsh-allocation-timestamp-02.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-08-20

Abstract:
   This memo defines an allocation for the Context Headers of the
   Network Service Header (NSH), which incorporates the packet's
   timestamp, a sequence number, and a source interface identifier.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mymb-sfc-nsh-allocation-timestamp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mymb-sfc-nsh-allocation-timestamp-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mymb-sfc-nsh-allocation-timestamp-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mymb-sfc-nsh-allocation-timestamp-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/