Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-codec-opus-update-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 08:59:44 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Internet Wideband Audio Codec WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to the Opus Audio Codec
        Authors         : Jean-Marc Valin
                          Koen Vos
	Filename        : draft-ietf-codec-opus-update-10.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-08-24

Abstract:
   This document addresses minor issues that were found in the
   specification of the Opus audio codec in RFC 6716.  It updates the
   normative decoder implementation included in the appendix of RFC
   6716.  The changes fixes real and potential security-related issues,
   as well minor quality-related issues.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-codec-opus-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-codec-opus-update-10
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-codec-opus-update-10

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-codec-opus-update-10

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/