Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-service-link-rel-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2017 15:51:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Link Relation Types for Web Services
        Author          : Erik Wilde
	Filename        : draft-wilde-service-link-rel-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-08-01

Abstract:
   Many resources provided on the Web are part of sets of resources that
   are provided in a context that is managed by one particular service
   provider.  Often, these sets of resources are referred to as "Web
   Services" or "Web APIs".  This specification defines link relations
   for representing relationships from those resources to ones that
   provide documentation, descriptions, or metadata for these Web
   services.  Documentation is primarily intended for human consumers,
   whereas descriptions are primarily intended for automated consumers;
   metadata is supposed to be information about a service's context.  It
   also defines a link relation to identify status resources that are
   used to represent operational information about service status.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-service-link-rel/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-service-link-rel-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wilde-service-link-rel-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-wilde-service-link-rel-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/