Subject: I-D Action: draft-aravind-radext-endtoend-attribute-security-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 06:43:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RADIUS End-to-end Attribute Security
        Authors         : Aravind Prasad Sridharan
                          Sanal Kumar Kariyezhath Sivaraman
	Filename        : draft-aravind-radext-endtoend-attribute-security-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2017-08-18

Abstract:
   This document proposes a method to provide end to end security to
   Attributes in RADIUS Messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aravind-radext-endtoend-attribute-security/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-aravind-radext-endtoend-attribute-security-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-aravind-radext-endtoend-attribute-security-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/