Subject: I-D Action: draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 12:43:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Origin-signed HTTP Responses
        Author          : Jeffrey Yasskin
	Filename        : draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-08-31

Abstract:
   This document explores how a server can send particular responses
   that are authoritative for an origin, when the server itself is not
   authoritative for that origin.  For now, it focuses on the
   constraints covering any such mechanism.

Note to Readers

   Discussion of this draft takes place on the HTTP working group
   mailing list ([email-masked]), which is archived at
   https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/.

   The source code and issues list for this draft can be found in
   https://github.com/WICG/webpackage.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yasskin-http-origin-signed-responses-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/