Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-29.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2017 02:22:51 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Multiparty Multimedia Session Control WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Session Description Protocol (SDP) Offer/Answer Considerations for Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) and Transport Layer Security (TLS)
        Authors         : Christer Holmberg
                          Roman Shpount
	Filename        : draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-29.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-08-31

Abstract:
   This document defines the Session Description Protocol (SDP) offer/
   answer procedures for negotiating and establishing a Datagram
   Transport Layer Security (DTLS) association.  The document also
   defines the criteria for when a new DTLS association must be
   established.  The document updates RFC 5763 and RFC 7345, by
   replacing common SDP offer/answer procedures with a reference to this
   specification.

   This document defines a new SDP media-level attribute, 'tls-id'.

   This document also defines how the 'tls-id' attribute can be used for
   negotiating and establishing a Transport Layer Security (TLS)
   connection, in conjunction with the procedures in RFC 4145 and RFC
   8122.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-29
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-29

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-mmusic-dtls-sdp-29

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/