Subject: I-D Action: draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6-only-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 01:28:42 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IPv6-only Terminology Definition
        Author          : Jordi Palet Martinez
	Filename        : draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6-only-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-08-03

Abstract:
   This document clarify the terminology regarding the usage of
   expressions such as "IPv6-only", in order to avoid confusions when
   using them in IETF and other documents, in reference to what is the
   actual functionalities being used (not the actual protocol support).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6-only/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6-only-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6-only-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-palet-v6ops-ipv6-only-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/