Subject: I-D Action: draft-guichard-sfc-nsh-dc-allocation-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 11:46:56 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Network Service Header (NSH) Context Header Allocation (Data Center)
        Authors         : Jim Guichard
                          Michael Smith
                          Surendra Kumar
                          Sumandra Majee
                          Puneet Agarwal
                          Kevin Glavin
                          Youcef Laribi
                          Tal Mizrahi
	Filename        : draft-guichard-sfc-nsh-dc-allocation-06.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-08-17

Abstract:
   This document provides a recommended default allocation for the fixed
   context headers within a Network Service Header (NSH).  NSH is
   defined in [I-D.ietf-sfc-nsh].  The allocation scheme is relevant
   when NSH is used for Service Function Chaining within a data center
   and may be used to support use cases such as those described in
   [I-D.ietf-sfc-dc-use-cases].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-guichard-sfc-nsh-dc-allocation/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-guichard-sfc-nsh-dc-allocation-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-guichard-sfc-nsh-dc-allocation-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-guichard-sfc-nsh-dc-allocation-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/