Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-14.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 05:53:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Selection of Language for Internet Media WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Multiple Language Content Type
        Authors         : Nik Tomkinson
                          Nathaniel Borenstein
	Filename        : draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-14.txt
	Pages           : 23
	Date            : 2017-08-18

Abstract:
   This document defines the multipart/multilingual content type, which
   is an addition to the Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (MIME)
   standard to make it possible to send one message that contains
   multiple language versions of the same information.  The translations
   would be identified by a language tag and selected by the email
   client based on a user's language settings.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-14
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-14

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-slim-multilangcontent-14

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/