Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2017 08:57:59 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Babel routing protocol WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Source-Specific Routing in Babel
        Authors         : Matthieu Boutier
                          Juliusz Chroboczek
	Filename        : draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-08-11

Abstract:
   This document describes an extension to the Babel routing protocol to
   support source-specific routing.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-babel-source-specific/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-babel-source-specific-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/