Subject: I-D Action: draft-kuehlewind-system-ports-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2017 10:09:38 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Reassignment of System Ports to the IESG
        Author          : Mirja Kühlewind
	Filename        : draft-kuehlewind-system-ports-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-08-15

Abstract:
   This document reassigns all System Ports to the IESG that have been
   assigned to individuals prior to the publication of RFC6335.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kuehlewind-system-ports/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-kuehlewind-system-ports-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-kuehlewind-system-ports-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/