Subject: I-D Action: draft-clacla-netmod-model-catalog-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 06:11:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG module for yangcatalog.org
        Authors         : Joe Clarke
                          Benoit Claise
	Filename        : draft-clacla-netmod-model-catalog-01.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2017-08-16

Abstract:
   This document specifies a YANG module that contains metadata related
   to YANG modules and vendor implementations of those YANG modules.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-clacla-netmod-model-catalog/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-clacla-netmod-model-catalog-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-clacla-netmod-model-catalog-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-clacla-netmod-model-catalog-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/