Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 15:16:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mesh Confirmation Protocol (Mesh/Confirm)
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-BakerPhillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm-01.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2017-08-16

Abstract:
   Mesh Confirmation Protocol (Mesh/Confirm) is a three-party Web
   Service that supports a transactional second factor confirmation
   mechanism that provides a superset of the capabilities of traditional
   second factor authentication schemes.  The three parties in the
   protocol are Enquirer who posts a confirmation request, a Responder
   who may or may not respond to the request and the Broker which
   provides a repository to which requests and responses are posted.

   This document is also available online at
   http://prismproof.org/Documents/draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm.html .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-confirm-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/