Subject: I-D Action: draft-haynes-nfsv4-flex-filesv2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2017 17:11:45 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Parallel NFS (pNFS) Flexible File Layout v2
        Author          : Thomas Haynes
	Filename        : draft-haynes-nfsv4-flex-filesv2-00.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-08-07

Abstract:
   The Parallel Network File System (pNFS) allows a separation between
   the metadata (onto a metadata server) and data (onto a storage
   device) for a file.  The flexible file layout type is an extension to
   pNFS which allows the use of storage devices in a fashion such that
   they require only a quite limited degree of interaction with the
   metadata server, using already existing protocols.  This document
   describes two extensions to the flexible file layout type to allow
   for multiple stateids for tightly coupled NFSv4 models and an
   additional security mechanism for loosely coupled models.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-haynes-nfsv4-flex-filesv2/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-haynes-nfsv4-flex-filesv2-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-haynes-nfsv4-flex-filesv2-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/