Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2017 14:21:09 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Restconf and HTTP Transport for Event Notifications
        Authors         : Eric Voit
                          Ambika Prasad Tripathy
                          Einar Nilsen-Nygaard
                          Alexander Clemm
                          Alberto Gonzalez Prieto
                          Andy Bierman
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-08-04

Abstract:
   This document defines Restconf, HTTP2, and HTTP1.1 bindings for the
   transport of Subscription requests and corresponding push updates.
   Being subscribed may be either publisher defined event streams or
   nodes/subtrees of YANG Datastores.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-netconf-restconf-notif-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/