Subject: I-D Action: draft-erdtman-ace-rpcc-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 12:47:57 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Raw-Public-Key and Pre-Shared-Key as OAuth client credentials
        Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                          Samuel Erdtman
	Filename        : draft-erdtman-ace-rpcc-01.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-08-17

Abstract:
   This document describes Transport Layer Security (TLS) authentication
   using Raw-Public-Key and Pre-Shared-Key as new mechanisms for OAuth
   client authentication.  Although defined for TLS the mechanisms are
   equally applicable for DTLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-erdtman-ace-rpcc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-erdtman-ace-rpcc-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-erdtman-ace-rpcc-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-erdtman-ace-rpcc-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/