Subject: I-D Action: draft-tbruijnzeels-sidrops-signed-tal-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 06:53:07 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : RPKI signed object for TAL
        Authors         : Tim Bruijnzeels
                          Carlos Martinez
	Filename        : draft-tbruijnzeels-sidrops-signed-tal-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-08-16

Abstract:
   Trust Anchor Locators (TALs) [RFC7730] are used by Relying Parties in
   the RPKI to locate and validate Trust Anchor certificates used in
   RPKI validation.  This document defines an RPKI signed object
   [RFC6488] for a Trust Anchor Locator (TAL) that can be published by
   Trust Anchor to communicate a new TAL to already deployed Relying
   Parties.  The two primary use cases for this are that 1) a Trust
   Anchor may wish to change the locations where its TA certificate may
   be found, and 2) a Trust Anchor may wish to perform a planned
   migration to a new key.  Note that unplanned key rolls are considered
   out of scope for this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidrops-signed-tal/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidrops-signed-tal-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tbruijnzeels-sidrops-signed-tal-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tbruijnzeels-sidrops-signed-tal-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/