Subject: I-D Action: draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 07:21:16 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A YANG Data Model for Routing Management (NDMA Version)
        Authors         : Ladislav Lhotka
                          Acee Lindem
                          Yingzhen Qu
	Filename        : draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 59
	Date            : 2017-08-28

Abstract:
   This document contains a specification of three YANG modules and one
   submodule.  Together they form the core routing data model that
   serves as a framework for configuring and managing a routing
   subsystem.  It is expected that these modules will be augmented by
   additional YANG modules defining data models for control-plane
   protocols, route filters, and other functions.  The core routing data
   model provides common building blocks for such extensions -- routes,
   Routing Information Bases (RIBs), and control-plane protocols.  This
   is the second version of this model with the main difference from the
   first version being that this version fully conforms to the Network
   Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA).  Consequently, this
   document obsoletes RFC 8022.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-acee-netmod-rfc8022bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/