Subject: I-D Action: draft-spinosa-urn-lex-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 02:59:12 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for Sources of Law (LEX)
        Authors         : PierLuigi Spinosa
                          Enrico Francesconi
                          Caterina Lupo
	Filename        : draft-spinosa-urn-lex-11.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2017-08-09

Abstract:
   This document describes a Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace
   Identification (NID) convention as prescribed by the World Wide Web
   Consortium (W3C) for identifying, naming, assigning, and managing
   persistent resources in the legal domain.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-spinosa-urn-lex/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-spinosa-urn-lex-11
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-spinosa-urn-lex-11

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-spinosa-urn-lex-11

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/