Subject: I-D Action: draft-bfarias-javascript-mjs-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 09:04:18 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : ECMAScript Media Types Updates
        Authors         : Bradley Farias
                          Matthew A. Miller
	Filename        : draft-bfarias-javascript-mjs-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-08-24

Abstract:
   This document proposes updates to the ECMAScript media types,
   superseding the existing registrations for "application/javascript"
   and "text/javascript" by adding an additional extension and removing
   usage warnings.  This document updates RFC4329, "Scripting Media
   Types".

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bfarias-javascript-mjs/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bfarias-javascript-mjs-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-bfarias-javascript-mjs-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bfarias-javascript-mjs-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/