Subject: I-D Action: draft-xu-v6ops-dslite-redundancy-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 01:44:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Redundancy Mechanism for Dual-Stack Lite
        Authors         : Honglei Xu
                          Qiong Sun
                          Yu Fu
	Filename        : draft-xu-v6ops-dslite-redundancy-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-08-28

Abstract:
   Dual-Stack Lite is a solution to offer both IPv4 and IPv6
   connectivity to customers that are addressed only with an IPv6
   prefix.  This document provide a redundancy mechanism for Dual-Stack
   Lite.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-xu-v6ops-dslite-redundancy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-xu-v6ops-dslite-redundancy-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-xu-v6ops-dslite-redundancy-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-xu-v6ops-dslite-redundancy-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/