Subject: I-D Action: draft-hartke-core-pending-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 05:37:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : The 'Pending' Response Code for the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP)
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Klaus Hartke
	Filename        : draft-hartke-core-pending-01.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-08-22

Abstract:
   This document proposes a new CoAP response code, 2.__ Pending.  A
   CoAP server can use this response code to signal that it has accepted
   the request but has not yet started processing it or that processing
   the request will take longer than a client is typically willing to
   wait for a response.  A 2.__ response can include status information
   and indicate a location where the result will become available.

Note

   The string "2.__" is a placeholder for the CoAP response code that
   will be assigned by IANA on completion of this document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hartke-core-pending/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hartke-core-pending-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hartke-core-pending-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hartke-core-pending-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/