Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 15:02:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Updates to Resource Reservation Protocol For Fast Reroute of Traffic Engineering GMPLS LSPs
        Authors         : Mike Taillon
                          Tarek Saad
                          Rakesh Gandhi
                          Zafar Ali
                          Manav Bhatia
	Filename        : draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-12.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2017-08-28

Abstract:
   This document updates the Resource Reservation Protocol - Traffic
   Engineering (RSVP-TE) Fast Reroute (FRR) procedures defined in RFC
   4090 to support Packet Switched Capable (PSC) Generalized Multi-
   Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) Label Switched Paths (LSPs).  These
   updates allow the coordination of a bidirectional bypass tunnel
   assignment protecting a common facility in both forward and reverse
   directions of a co-routed bidirectional LSP.  In addition, these
   updates enable the re-direction of bidirectional traffic onto bypass
   tunnels that ensure co-routedness of data paths in the forward and
   reverse directions after FRR and avoid RSVP soft-state timeout in
   control-plane.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teas-gmpls-lsp-fastreroute-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/