Subject: I-D Action: draft-luisbarguno-geolocation-header-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 07:17:50 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Geolocation Header for HTTP over a Secure Context
        Author          : Luis Barguno
	Filename        : draft-luisbarguno-geolocation-header-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-08-08

Abstract:
   The Geolocation header introduces a mechanism to send a device
   location over an HTTP Secure Context from a user agent to a server.

   The Geolocation-Request header is used by a server to inform the user
   agent when a Geolocation header is requested to be sent.

   This mechanism, through persistent Geolocation-Requests, provides a
   single-roundtrip solution to obtain location-aware responses for
   location-aware services, as oposed to existing JS-based Geolocation
   API that require two round trips.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-luisbarguno-geolocation-header/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-luisbarguno-geolocation-header-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-luisbarguno-geolocation-header-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/