Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 13:35:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the SIDR Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : BGPsec Router Certificate Rollover
        Authors         : Brian Weis
                          Roque Gagliano
                          Keyur Patel
	Filename        : draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-08-14

Abstract:
   Certificate Authorities (CAs) managing CA certificates and End-Entity
   (EE) certificates within the Resource Public Key Infrastructure
   (RPKI) will also manage BGPsec router certificates.  But the rollover
   of CA and EE certificates BGPsec router certificates have additional
   considerations for Normal and emergency rollover processes.  The
   rollover must be carefully managed in order to synchronize
   distribution of router public keys and BGPsec routers creating BGPsec
   Update messages verified with those router public keys.  This
   document provides general recommendations for the rollover process,
   as well as describing reasons why the rollover of BGPsec router
   certificates might be necessary.  When this rollover process is
   followed the rollover should be accomplished without routing
   information being lost.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-sidrops-bgpsec-rollover-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/