Subject: I-D Action: draft-even-avtcore-priority-markings-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 01:04:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Frame Priority Marking RTP Header Extension
        Authors         : Roni Even
                          Ofer Idan
	Filename        : draft-even-avtcore-priority-markings-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-08-27

Abstract:
   This document updates the Frame Marking RTP header extension in
   draft-ietf-avtext-framemarking-14 used to convey information about
   video frames that is critical for error recovery and packet
   forwarding in RTP middle-boxes or network nodes.  The flags for frame
   marking for non-scalable streams include the D bit to mark a frame
   that can be discarded, and still provide a decodable media stream.
   There is also the I bit for frames that can be decoded independent of
   prior frames, e.g. intra-frame.

   This memo adds priority values for the non-scalable streams droppable
   frames

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-even-avtcore-priority-markings/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-even-avtcore-priority-markings-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-even-avtcore-priority-markings-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/