Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-grow-bgp-session-culling-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2017 06:13:11 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Global Routing Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Mitigating Negative Impact of Maintenance through BGP Session Culling
        Authors         : Will Hargrave
                          Matt Griswold
                          Job Snijders
                          Nick Hilliard
	Filename        : draft-ietf-grow-bgp-session-culling-03.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-08-19

Abstract:
   This document outlines an approach to mitigate negative impact on
   networks resulting from maintenance activities.  It includes guidance
   for both IP networks and Internet Exchange Points (IXPs).  The
   approach is to ensure BGP-4 sessions affected by the maintenance are
   forcefully torn down before the actual maintenance activities
   commence.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-session-culling/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-session-culling-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-grow-bgp-session-culling-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-grow-bgp-session-culling-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/