Subject: I-D Action: draft-yanhuan-anima-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 08:08:24 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Generic Network Policy Model and its Deployment in Future Wireless Network System
        Authors         : Huan Yan
                          Yong Li
                          Haiyang Sun
                          Chunshan Xiong
                          Depeng Jin
	Filename        : draft-yanhuan-anima-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-08-30

Abstract:
	Recent years have witnessed a rapid development of wireless
	communication technologies. Internet Service Providers (ISPs) are
	willing to provide customized network services in a very short
	time to their customers. However, since network demands are highly
	diverse, it is difficult to design the specific network policies
	that implement the required network services for each scenario. In
	this document, we propose a generic network policy model for
	future wireless network systems to meet different network demands
	based on the typical scenarios. Meanwhile, to automatically and
	intelligently deploy the policies defined by this model, we design
	a novel architecture that orchestrates the high-level policies
	into the low-level rules available in the underlying networks.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yanhuan-anima-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-yanhuan-anima-policy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-yanhuan-anima-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/