Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 19:53:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Light-Weight Implementation Guidance WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Neighbor Management Policy for 6LoWPAN
        Authors         : Rahul Arvind Jadhav
                          Rabi Narayan Sahoo
                          Simon Duquennoy
                          Joakim Eriksson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-00.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2017-08-28

Abstract:
   This document describes the problems associated with neighbor cache
   management in constrained multihop networks and a sample neighbor
   management policy to deal with it.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lwig-nbr-mgmt-policy-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/