Subject: I-D Action: draft-hallambaker-mesh-developer-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 18:31:15 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Mathematical Mesh: Reference Implementation
        Author          : Phillip Hallam-Baker
	Filename        : draft-hallambaker-mesh-developer-03.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-08-18

Abstract:
   The Mathematical Mesh ?The Mesh? is an end-to-end secure
   infrastructure that facilitates the exchange of configuration and
   credential data between multiple user devices.

   This document describes the Mesh reference code and how to install,
   run and make use of it in applications.  It does not form a part of
   the Mesh specifications and is not normative.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hallambaker-mesh-developer/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-developer-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hallambaker-mesh-developer-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-hallambaker-mesh-developer-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/