Subject: I-D Action: draft-lapuh-spb-deployment-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 05:54:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : SPB Deployment Considerations
        Authors         : Roger Lapuh
                          Paul Unbehagen
                          Ludovico Stevens
                          Peter Ashwood-Smith
                          Eric Miller
                          Daniel Smith
	Filename        : draft-lapuh-spb-deployment-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2017-08-28

Abstract:
   Based on many live deployments, including the Sochi Winter Olympics
   2014 network and multiple interoperability events, this document has
   been created to provide advice to network operators about best
   practices when implementing IEEE 802.1aq Shortest Path Bridging (SPB)
   networks. It is principally addressed to system integrators, network
   operators and solution providers, including those that do not yet
   support SPB. Some advice to protocol implementers is also provided.
   The intention of the advice is to facilitate multi vendor network
   deployments as well as provide guidance for new installations.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-lapuh-spb-deployment/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lapuh-spb-deployment-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-lapuh-spb-deployment-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-lapuh-spb-deployment-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/