Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhang-mboned-multicast-info-model-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 23:58:29 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Multicast Model
        Authors         : Zheng Zhang
                          Cui(Linda) Wang
                          Ying Cheng
	Filename        : draft-zhang-mboned-multicast-info-model-02.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2017-08-24

Abstract:
   This document intents to provide a general and all-round multicast
   model, which tries to stand at a high level to take full advantages
   of existed multicast protocol models to control the multicast
   network, and guides the deployment of multicast service.  And also,
   there will define several possible RPCs about how to interact between
   multicast info model and multicast protocol models.  This multicast
   information model is mainly used by the management tools run by the
   network operators in order to manage, monitor and debug the network
   resources used to deliver multicast service, as well as gathering
   some data from the network.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhang-mboned-multicast-info-model/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhang-mboned-multicast-info-model-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhang-mboned-multicast-info-model-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhang-mboned-multicast-info-model-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/