Subject: I-D Action: draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 05:21:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : NFSv4.1 Update for Multi-Server Namespace
        Authors         : David Noveck
                          Charles Lever
	Filename        : draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-00.txt
	Pages           : 70
	Date            : 2017-08-27

Abstract:
   This document presents clarifications and corrections concerning
   features related to the use of location-related attributes in
   NFSv4.1.  These include migration, which transfers responsibility for
   a file system from one server to another, and trunking which deals
   with the discovery and control of the set of network addresses to use
   to access a file system.  The goal is to arrive at an appropriate set
   of updates to RFC5661.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dnoveck-nfsv4-mv1-msns-update-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/