Subject: I-D Action: draft-wilde-linkset-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 16:59:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Linkset: A Link Relation Type and Media Types for Link Sets
        Authors         : Erik Wilde
                          Herbert Van de Sompel
	Filename        : draft-wilde-linkset-00.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2017-08-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines a link relation type and media types for
   working with sets of links.  Using this link relation type and/or the
   media types is useful when it becomes necessary to represent links
   outside the context of a resource they are linking.  One typical
   example are scenarios in which the number of links to put in an HTTP
   Link header field is too big, and thus these links should become a
   resource of their own.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wilde-linkset/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wilde-linkset-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-wilde-linkset-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/