Subject: I-D Action: draft-rtgyangdt-netmod-module-tags-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2017 17:03:46 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : YANG Module Tags
        Authors         : Christan Hopps
                          Lou Berger
                          Dean Bogdanovic
	Filename        : draft-rtgyangdt-netmod-module-tags-01.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2017-08-12

Abstract:
   This document defines two modules that support the association of
   tags with modules.  Tags may be included in a module or associated
   with a module through the use of an augmentation to YANG library that
   is defined in this document.  The expectation is for such tags to be
   used to help classify and organize modules.  Tags may be standardized
   and assigned during module definition; assigned by implementations;
   or dynamically defined and set by users.  This document provides
   guidance to future model writers and, as such, this document updates
   [I-D.ietf-netmod-rfc6087bis].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-rtgyangdt-netmod-module-tags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-rtgyangdt-netmod-module-tags-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-rtgyangdt-netmod-module-tags-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-rtgyangdt-netmod-module-tags-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/