Subject: I-D Action: draft-jroatch-cbor-tags-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 05:25:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) Tags for Typed Arrays
        Authors         : Johnathan Roatch
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-jroatch-cbor-tags-06.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2017-08-08

Abstract:
   The Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR, RFC 7049) is a data
   format whose design goals include the possibility of extremely small
   code size, fairly small message size, and extensibility without the
   need for version negotiation.

   The present document makes use of this extensibility to define a
   number of CBOR tags for typed arrays of numeric data, as well as two
   additional tags for multi-dimensional and homogeneous arrays.  It is
   intended as the reference document for the IANA registration of the
   CBOR tags defined.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jroatch-cbor-tags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-jroatch-cbor-tags-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-jroatch-cbor-tags-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-jroatch-cbor-tags-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/