Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2017 13:53:58 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 Operations WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Happy Eyeballs Version 2: Better Connectivity Using Concurrency
        Authors         : David Schinazi
                          Tommy Pauly
	Filename        : draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis-04.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-08-18

Abstract:
   Many communication protocols operated over the modern Internet use
   host names.  These often resolve to multiple IP addresses, each of
   which may have different performance and connectivity
   characteristics.  Since specific addresses or address families (IPv4
   or IPv6) may be blocked, broken, or sub-optimal on a network, clients
   that attempt multiple connections in parallel have a higher chance of
   establishing a connection sooner.  This document specifies
   requirements for algorithms that reduce this user-visible delay and
   provides an example algorithm.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-v6ops-rfc6555bis-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/