Subject: I-D Action: draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs8-validated-parameters-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2017 01:17:35 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Storing private key validation parameters in PKCS#8
        Author          : Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
	Filename        : draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs8-validated-parameters-00.txt
	Pages           : 4
	Date            : 2017-08-08

Abstract:
   This memo describes a method of storing parameters needed for private
   key validation in the Private-Key Information Syntax Specification
   Version 1.2 [RFC5208] (PKCS#8) format.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs8-validated-parameters/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs8-validated-parameters-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mavrogiannopoulos-pkcs8-validated-parameters-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/