Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 14:11:05 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Network Configuration WG of the IETF.

        Title           : RESTCONF Update to Support the NMDA
        Authors         : Martin Bjorklund
                          Juergen Schoenwaelder
                          Phil Shafer
                          Kent Watsen
                          Robert Wilton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2017-08-24

Abstract:
   This document updates RESTCONF [RFC8040] in order to support the
   Network Management Datastore Architecture (NMDA) defined in
   [I-D.ietf-netmod-revised-datastores].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-netconf-nmda-restconf-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/