Subject: I-D Action: draft-izh-ccamp-b100g-routing-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 10:30:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Traffic Engineering Extensions to OSPF for GMPLS Control of Beyond-100G G.709 Optical Transport Networks
        Authors         : Rajan Rao
                          Iftekhar Hussain
                          Radha Valiveti
                          Qilei Wang
                          Yuanbin Zhang
                          Huub van Helvoort
	Filename        : draft-izh-ccamp-b100g-routing-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2017-08-30

Abstract:
   This document describes Open Shortest Path First - Traffic
   Engineering (OSPF-TE) routing protocol extensions to support GMPLS
   control of Optical Transport Networks (OTNs) specified in ITU-T
   Recommendation G.709 published in 2016.  The 2016 version of G.709
   [ITU-T_G709_2016] introduces support for higher rate OTU signals,
   termed OTUCn (which have a nominal rate of 100n Gbps).  The newly
   introduced OTUCn represent a very powerful extension to the OTN
   capabilities, and one which naturally scales to transport any newer
   clients with bit rates in excess of 100G, as they are introduced.
   This document extends the mechanisms defined in [RFC7138].

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-izh-ccamp-b100g-routing/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-izh-ccamp-b100g-routing-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-izh-ccamp-b100g-routing-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-izh-ccamp-b100g-routing-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/