Subject: I-D Action: draft-nieminen-ippm-nn-measurements-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 09:52:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Net Neutrality Measurements: Regulatory Use Case and Problem Statement
        Author          : Klaus Nieminen
	Filename        : draft-nieminen-ippm-nn-measurements-01.txt
	Pages           : 9
	Date            : 2017-08-28

Abstract:
  This document describes a regulatory use case for net neutrality
  measurements based on the new European open internet regulation.
  The purpose of this document is to give sufficient details for
  developing the actual net neutrality measurement metrics.

  This document describes the problem statement.  According to the
  Regulation European regulators has to supervise and enforce the net
  neutrality obligations.  Especially the reliability of measurement
  results is important.  However, monitoring net neutrality is a
  complex topic lacking standardized measurements.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-nieminen-ippm-nn-measurements/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-nieminen-ippm-nn-measurements-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-nieminen-ippm-nn-measurements-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-nieminen-ippm-nn-measurements-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/