Subject: I-D Action: draft-zhao-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2017 01:29:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : A Yang Data Model for IGMP and MLD Snooping
        Author          : Hongji Zhao
	Filename        : draft-zhao-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang-02.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2017-08-03

Abstract:
   This document defines a YANG data model that can be used to
configure and manage Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) and
Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) Snooping devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-zhao-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-zhao-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-zhao-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-zhao-pim-igmp-mld-snooping-yang-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/