Subject: I-D Action: draft-vandesompel-identifier-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 01:45:14 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Identifier: A Link Relation to Convey a Preferred URI for Referencing
        Authors         : Herbert Van de Sompel
                          Michael Nelson
                          Geoffrey Bilder
                          John Kunze
                          Simeon Warner
	Filename        : draft-vandesompel-identifier-00.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2017-08-02

Abstract:
   This specification defines a link relation type that is intended to
   convey that a URI, other than the URI that provides a link with the
   relation type, is preferred for the purpose of referencing.

Note to Readers

   Please discuss this draft on the ART mailing list
   (<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/art>).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vandesompel-identifier/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vandesompel-identifier-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vandesompel-identifier-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/