Subject: I-D Action: draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 14:27:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : IAB, IESG, and IAOC Selection, Confirmation, and Recall Process: IAOC Advisor for the Nominating Committee
        Author          : Spencer Dawkins
	Filename        : draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-00.txt
	Pages           : 6
	Date            : 2017-08-02

Abstract:
   This specification formalizes an ad hoc practice used to provide
   advice to the IETF Nominating Committee about the operations of the
   IETF Administrative Oversight Committee.

   This document updates RFC 7437.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-dawkins-iesg-nomcom-advisor-iaoc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/