Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2017 06:12:20 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Softwires WG of the IETF.

        Title           : YANG Data Models for the DS-Lite
        Authors         : Mohamed Boucadair
                          Christian Jacquenet
                          Senthil Sivakumar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-06.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2017-08-21

Abstract:
   This document defines YANG data models for the DS-Lite Address Family
   Transition Router (AFTR) and Basic Bridging BroadBand (B4) elements .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-yang-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/