Subject: I-D Action: draft-thomson-http-replay-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2017 00:09:00 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

        Title           : Using Early Data in HTTP
        Authors         : Martin Thomson
                          Mark Nottingham
                          Willy Tarreau
	Filename        : draft-thomson-http-replay-01.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2017-08-09

Abstract:
   This document explains the risks of using early data for HTTP and
   describes techniques for reducing them.  In particular, it defines a
   mechanism that enables clients to communicate with servers about
   early data, to assure correct operation.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-thomson-http-replay/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-http-replay-01
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-thomson-http-replay-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-thomson-http-replay-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/